Security Alert Zynga Poker Message Code CA5

How can I remove the message codes “CA” from Zynga poker? I get many of these error codes when I play the game from CA3 to CA5 and so on, what do they mean? If I keep getting errors with no one from Zynga to help how can I keep this going? I love playing poker it’s my favorite and I play every night before bed.

Yesterday when I logged on it gave me a CA3 poker warning by Zynga, telling me there was a problem with the game. I searched online and now see many other people with this same issue. Here’s the error codes I have gotten so far.

CA1, CA3, CA5, CA7 are all the codes I have seen, with CA5 being the one I get the most frequently when I am playing online. Has anyone gotten a way to remove the error messages from appearing on the game. I can’t find anyone with an absolute answer, just lots of complaints and problems.

If I delete the application and reinstall the game sometimes the errors go away for a few hours then they keep popping up. Does this mean my chips are in danger or somebody has hacked my zynga poker account, if so it’s not worth it to me! Please somebody with a solution help.

n/a

Average: 3 (1 vote)

Comments

ok very very good

message code ca5

ca5

message code ca5

Zynga Poker noticed a possible unauthorized access to your Facebook and Zynga Poker accounts. We recommend changing your Facebook password immediately.

Click here to continue to the game.

Message Code: CA5

ciao qualcuno mi spiega come toglire questo messaggio, CA5?? grazie..

plis poker security ca5 bloked plis deblokada

Zynga Poker Message Code: CA3 uyarısı var pokere giremiyorum gelen formu dolduramıyorum lütfen yardım edin

plis poker security ca5 bloked plis deblokada

Message Code: CA5

I have a message CA5, and i click on ”click here” and appears this message.

I have exactly the same problem as the people above.

I deleted the application, then get the CA5 error code and when it says “Click here” to start playing, nothing happens. HELP please

i love poker zynga

seit 5 jare spiele zynga poker aber zu zeit ist mit code ca5 geschlosen und ich kannes nicht ersösenich brauche hielfe

ca5