Yahoo! Customer Service

Contact Yahoo! Corporate

Toll free phone number: 408-349-3300

Yahoo! is a worldwide internet company that is publicly traded on NASDAQ:YHOO. In addition to internet, Yahoo provides mobile, video, news, sports and social media services. With over 12,500 employees its revenues in 2014 were US 4.6 billion and net income was US 7.5 million. There are 25 countries that host Yahoo offices.

If you have a problem with any of your Yahoo services find the help page on their website and you will choose from several options. Also, call on the following telephone numbers 1-888-1411-1123 US or 1-800-675-8136 for Australia and Canada. If you would like to write a letter to CEO Marrisa Mayer you may mail her at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.  Headquarters main office number is 408-349-3300 and fax 408-349-3301.

For more information about Yahoo you may visit an info page or you may look at their social media outlets including Facebook (Yahoo Customer Care), Twitter (@YahooCare) and Tumbler.  Founded in 1994 by Jerry Yang and David Filo the Yahoo acronym stands for Yet Another Hierarchically Organized Oracle.  Filo’s girlfriend at the time said it was named for the yahoo race in the book Gulliver’s Travels.

Upset with Yahoo!?

File a complaint here!

Reach Yahoo! Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Yahoo! corporate office

• 701 First Avenue
    • Sunnyvale
    • CA 94089

408-349-3300

24 hours a day, 7 days a week by email or chat

Top Yahoo! Complaints

I am beyond sick of the Yahoo! email platform. I spent several hours trying to send an email to a client that never received it. I eventually gave up and sent it through Gmail. Over the last several months, emails have be delayed for hours sometimes days and I have had it. I have had a yahoo mail account for years and can understand why there is so many problems. As soon as I have enough time, I am moving to Gmail permanently and deleting all of my yahoo accounts. I can't conduct my business effectively with this mess. If I could give Yahoo! no stars I would.

Comment (0)

I use Yahoo for e-mail and news, and I'm concerned that some of the news posted on Yahoo's main page is not objective. Specifically several news reports about High Speed Rail both in California and the world. One is on 9/01/2016 by Triple Pundit author Holly Whitman and on another earlier date by the Los Angeles Times. They seem to be Anti-high Speed Rail with data omitted that is favorable to High Speed Rail. Wondering if Oil company sponsors are influencing how reporting is done at yahoo? Or is Yahoo's position against High Speed Rail for another reason?

Comment (0)

The new yahoo sending a e-mail is horrible. There is nothing on it like there was in the old one. Cannot change size of print, color of print, boarder that was fairly new and have a hard job sending an attachment. Please add this to the email program or change back to the old one.

Comment (0)

When I open Yahoo! sports page, I am forced to respond to your fantasy promo. Last year the questions were demeaning, At least you have gotten past that. However, I have no interest in fantasy sports of any kind. And, if I did, I could find them and you. I will not hit an "opt out" each time I open the page. I will go to ESPN or Bing, or Google, or some other source rather than repeatedly click "no". If this persists, I will remove you as my home page and start elsewhere.

Comment (0)

Ads appearing in my Inbox are intrusive, distracting and unnecessary. How is this any different than spam showing up in my Inbox. I tried to turn them off, but I realize the only way is to pay for email service. This is ridiculous. After all the years I've been with Yahoo, I think it is time to change email providers.

Comment (0)

I searched fact check Hillary clinton and the 1st thing that popped up was a Clinton ad, the next 3 things were negative stories about Donald Trump then the stories about Hillary. While I can understand perhaps, the ad for Hillary I DO NOT understand why anything about Donald Trump came up. Had I not scrolled further down I never would have seen the Hillary information and I would have believed only Trump gets fact checked. Yahoo! Why is your information finding so deplorable?

Comment (0)

Please do something about Yahoo! news reporting! The headlines, and subject matter are currently designed for the average twelve-year-old. Some non-celebrity, non-personality-oriented, factual reporting would be a pleasant change' I also resent the non-news items with the misleading titles that are inserted in the article synopses such as today's supposed article on Tom Hanks' health.

Comment (0)

My yahoo page has been down graded to the point that it is no longer of use. Can I get my old page back or do I just have to go somewhere else?If I could, I would give it a negative 10 star rating. Someone at Yahoo! corporate has gone totally insane.

Comment (0)

I would like your Yahoo start page to put true news and no more bull. There is a article about Trump quitting the race. It is false. Why do you put things like that up. You are tuning your credibility.

Comment (0)

The most distracting, is all of the ads that take up all the page space. Cannot read my full pages as this makes my screen small and also the Pop ups are extremely annoying.

Comment (0)

Articles every other article is about Trump which is fine but it is all NEGATIVE which is really hard to believe is middle of the line how the public feels. Now the public went after facebook and after reporter who are not journalists but think they are. Their popularity is about what congresses popularity is 9% with the public. You would think you want to please the public would you. Or a novelty would be put in accurate information no some of the information isn't even the truth far from it.

Comment (1)

I am not interested in the olympics at all. At the beginning of your web site there are blobs of colors with RIO in it and it automaticly goes to the olymics. I'm not a computer goru so some things I don't know how to do and don't think your co. puts things on that isn't of interest.

Comment (0)

I have been on yahoo for many years and have just about had enough of the BS regarding the lying, let them die in Benghazi, Hillary Clinton. I do understand yahoo like all people have ideas of what is best in america, but please be balanced. Not asking for much here...serve both sides fairly or I will be gone.

Comment (1)

We have had Yahoo.com as our E-mail server for a few years and I have to use the home page to access e-mail. I read many news articles on the home page however it has become more difficult to read ANY story because of all the pop-up ads. My computer is slow so it is very frustrating to read one paragraph of a story then have to click on the read more, wait for all the pop-up ads again, read another paragraph, then repeat again just to read a story that leads you on to more ads. I realize yahoo makes it's money in ads but this is ridiculous. Recently yahoo has changed to the "read more" tactic of pushing ads. If I cannot read a story after one or two "clicks", then I will not pursue it. As of today, all stories you click own takes you to another paragraph and you wait for downloads. Screw this, will be changing to another server.

Comment (0)

Lost all my emails prior to June 24th. I had emails dating back to 2008 and I have nothing now. Filed a request 5 times within a week to help retrieve them before the 7-day deadline and never got a response from anyone at Yahoo. Yahoo! management has the worst customer service. Thanks a lot Yahoo, I will be changing my email address now.

Comment (0)

Much of the time when I access a news article and start to read it, I have to click on "Read More" to access anything past the introductory paragraph. Then in doing so, I'm usually denied reading the article because I don't subscribe to the source. Why post an article in your news section if I can't read it.

Comment (0)

Who are the losers that redesigned these pages? This was the best financial website on the internet. Everything was right where it should be, concise an clear. The person that designed these pages knew what they were doing long ago, that's why they haven't been changed. Then you clowns wrecked the home page about a year ago.

Now you change things again, it's a jumbled mess with lots of info missing on each individual stock page. I take it a 12 year old designed these who doesn't have any knowledge about investments. Go back to playing games.

I want the original pages back, might as well go to Google, they are just as incompetent as this, and always have been. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then find someone with some Knowledge of investments. They will tell you what is right with the original pages, and just how crappy these new pages are!

Comment (0)

What was Yahoo thinking? The new format is unmanageable, and not at all "user friendly." No wonder you have a one star rating. I do have sympathy for those that have to read these complaints, as I was in customer service. Friends and family that use Yahoo are all up in arms, and will likely go to other sources. One star. What was Yahoo thinking when it altered the e:mail format so drastically? Friends and family that use Yahoo are rethinking.

Comment (0)

I know you need advertising, but after I listen to it, and then video starts, 1/2 way through the video, your damn add starts again and there is no way to stop it. This is nuts. Fix your programming so that once we see the add and start the video news feed, we dont have to listen to the add in the middle of the video. If it keeps up, im going to move my home page to MSN.

Comment (0)

I followed your convoluted instructions for changing my password. At one point your system said I was successful. Now I cannot sign in. I would not give you even one star. This is like letting the mice feed the cat. You should be able to fix your own issues there. IF your system accepted my new password today then it should be available to you. Apparently not ....you don't accept the password you claimed was successfully changed.

With your recent changes to this page makes it madding to just pick up the information like you could before. When I am looking for the box score I don't want to know what happened each inning with each player. Just the summary as it use to be if I want details I will watch the game. I further ask that you delete any other user name I may have had in the past. Thus I would only have the name. I would think that you then could figure out why your system is not recognizing what it agreed was my new password. Frustrated and irritated to the hilt.Do not send me to some stupid community site.

Comment (0)

Have been receiving mail supposedly from Yahoo informing of my intention to terminate my yahoo mail service. A form is provided to fill in my yahoo mail user name and to key and confirm the access password. Having submitted the above with provided writings that I did not make such request, the next day I received a mail from Yahoo informing me that there was an attempt to log into my mail in Turkey. A few hours later I received a similar mail informing me again of my intention to terminate my yahoo mail service. Kindly confirm if this is a spam mail.

Comment (0)

I am writing in behalf of my clients who discovered sometime April 2016 the unauthorized use of their photo in a banner ad that appears in Yahoo Mail. My clients had never authorized any person or entity, or have given consent to the use of their photo for commercial or private use. As you may be aware, under existing laws, such unauthorized use is tantamount to a violation of my clients' rights, and may sue and/or claim for damages. In this regard, I am attaching herewith the banner ad and the please find below the link to the site when the banner ad is clicked.

Comment (0)

It is frustrating to start to read something then get a "to read more notice" and when you to that page there is a statement that if you want to read the remainder you need to subscribe to a news paper. If I wanted a subscription to the New York Times, the Miami Herald or the Los Angles Times, I would get it. I depend on Yahoo for my news from other sources besides my local newspaper.

Comment (0)

Since Friday my attempts to reply to incoming mail and to "compose" messages destined outwards are being lost because the screen hangs,then freezes,the buffering icon kicks in and then I get some weird "kill it" messages. I would say that currently, 95% of my drafts and replies are lost in this fashion. This does not happen on any other web pages.

Comment (0)

When I open my email inbox, there is a narrow column listing the emails I've received, but three-fourths of the page is taken up by a square with a small icon representing an envelope in the center. Why would anyone want that much blank space on their screen? Your "improvements" are getting worse and worse. My e-mails are not in my box for 3 days now. No pass word gets me in my e-mails. There was a number popped up too help me, and it was the same program as before when they hacked me the first time.

They use a worm program too scare people into letting them in their computers and too buy their fix it program too get me back into my e-mail and clean my machine up. I hung up on them 3 days ago now. and they have taken my e-mails from yahoo, Incredimail and gmail. I can't get in no e-mail in these places. And no pass word works of mine. and trying too get help from yahoo help pages is a joke. sorry, but send me a code?

How can I get that code if I can't sign into my e-mail? Please, and I don't have a dang cell phone. That needs too change, I only have a home phone like million others that I have read their complaints about the same thing. I tried making a new account, no good either. But I really do want my e-mail address and the pass word I can change if you all can help me get this all back too normal for me. There use too be a page years ago, where you could change your pass word without such a dang hassle. Please redo your lost password settings and correct the mobile number. Not everyone has a dang cell phone. If password isn't acceptable, how can a yahoo person get anywhere in gaining back what was lost?

Comment (0)

I use Yahoo News as my homepage. It used to have a link to local news, which I used daily. A couple of weeks ago Yahoo dropped the Local link from the page and there does not seem to be any alternative means of accessing the same kind of coverage you used to provide. This was a mistake and you should restore local news to your news page. If you don't, I'll find another homepage.

I use yahoo almost all the time and have for years. I have gotten use to all the ads, I realize you have to make money some how. Now you have ads that will come on with loud music or people talking loud in the middle of the night,or during the day when the computer is at rest. These ads are going to far. They are breaking all the rules of privacy. I know I can't stop you from using these ads, but I don't have to use your service either.

Comment (0)

A few weeks ago I couldn't sign in the my yahoo mail. We tried all our passwords and nothing worked. I am finally not impressed with yahoo e-mail. besiders our e-mail doesn't work anymore because of the virus or whatever
so I don't know how you can help with our problem. I have since order another computer because of this and I don't know if its been shipped or not. Thank you very much for screwing up my computer.

Comment (0)

I have another email on yahoo. I cannot login without the user name and password. To login it was requested by yahoo to verify the email through the alternative email which was already expired and not on use, even registered phone was cancelled. I need to log in and update my alternative email and phone number.

Comment (0)

I thought my e-mail site was secure. I have pop-up ads AND videos Now in my supposed secure e-mail. Not only do I not want those ads and videos, you've completely slowed my internet! You advertise speed and deliver poorly. Please take care of this.

Comment (0)

When I am trying to type an e-mal message the pop-up ads keep blocking me from continuing. I get the "Bling" sound, and the little blue circle going around on my screen. I am unable to type at this time. This is not a casual thing. It is a continuous thing, that makes it hard to complete an e-mail. It takes at least three to four times as long to complete an e-mail, which is frustrating. I hope you can resolve this for me. Thank You.

Comment (0)

I totally dislike the e-mail login separated as it is now. Your e-mail name on one page and then you have to go to another page to use password. It's time consuming and inconvenient, especially if you are in a hurry. Why was it changed? Is this the CEO's fault, I thought she would be fired long ago for running Yahoo! into the ground. Can it be put back the way it was so all you have to do is tab and your cursor is moved to the password line?

Comment (0)

Yahoo, are you left just a name? Where are you controls over the garbage is displayed over my page? Common. Internet is a social advertising under the rules of the state. it's not really a business. The price is right. So, why do so much junk over my web page. Please, I like to see only my side. Looks like you all filled with the entire idiots. Go to the mental clinic then, Off the internet, get out or now. So, make it visible.

Take all others junks- links away, off and away! You advertise all junk on my page. What I would think about your staff - Illegal and unprofessional; That's what the yahoo today! Got you. You must like when people have such opinion about your invasion over the internet. Soon you be out. Can't wait till those days, dream about it ! Good people will come and work. Not good luck to you, go to hell, as sooner as better.

Comment (2)

The new homepage yahoo is currently forcing on to everyone, sucks. I know you guys over there know this since all I see online is a disdain for this experiment we are all having to put up with. Why doesn't anyone in charge over there want to listen to the customer/user? This "we don't give a f#@!" attitude that yahoo is currently adopting is going to ruin yahoo. Once people go over to google, most of them you will never get back, so stop screwing around and admit you made a mistake before you lose more people,including the one who is writing this message.

Comment (3)

I am giving you legal notice that a lawsuit is being filed against after you hacked my account, stole my email, & refuse to give me access to the account. Every social media outlet in the world will get a copy of my complaint & eventually you will be out of business for the fraudulent way you run your mickey mouse operation with gestapo like policies.

Comment (0)

Yahoo Arabic edition "maktoob", the politics news always speaking with Muslim brotherhood way (terrorist organization by law in Egypt) as they keep on mentioning Coupe in Egypt even the election raised new president and no one calling coup anymore except this terrorist organization. We are expecting neutral politics site as I'm using yahoo for long time and always yahoo is my homepage.

Comment (0)

I still have pop up annoying ads on yahoo. I will need to cancel service if this is not stops.

Comment (0)

My web page with Internet Explorer does not look right. The writing is in big block writing and I have to click on the news portion each time I want to view them. It use to be that I could just scroll thru the news, but now each news item has icons that show twitter, comment, etc. All of my family has the version that I use to have, and now I have this downgraded version to deal with. I would like to have this fixed if possible.

Comment (0)

My Yahoo Mail is giving me a problem. When I start typing an email, after a few words it freezes up the typed words show up after some time. The cursor freezes up and then starts up after some time. It is very frustrating and embarrassing as sometimes you think you have typed the word only to find that the word does not contain some of the letters after you have sent off the email.

Comment (0)

I want to let you guys at Yahoo know how pissed off your browser invasion on my computer is causing me a lot of frustration. I downloaded a game (minecraft) on my computer and i never asked to see yahoo set itself my default browser. I truly believe this is an invasive tactic and has no place without my permission. You can always use if you would read well before downloading it would not happen BUT i do not buy such an answer for you use a very hypocrite style of marketing tactic and I need to let you people at yahoo know this should never happen.

Proof that your tactic is invasive one cannot even correct this default browser. It is like a big secret to a normal person. You people should be a shame of invading people's computers without them knowing the dirty tactic you use to get people use your browser. Here me now: if i have to reformat my computer i will, if that is the only thing i can do to get rid of your browser that i did not ask to have. Mark my words, you people at yahoo I will let the world know boycott Yahoo. they are unworthy of our confidence because of marketing tactics that are invasive and disrespectful.

If I wanted to use your browser I would have installed it via my free will. Hope you will help those to get rid of your deceptive manners to have computer owners use your browser without their permission. Again i do not have any respect for people who have no respect for others like your( browser invasion) on my computer seems to be the case. I would never recommend your product to anyone. You do not deserve it.

Comment (0)

What happened to the ability to make articles disappear? I don't want to see photos of animal cruelty-- I don't want to click through to this, I don't want my children to see this. This is awful. Please bring back my ability to disappear things like this.

Comment (0)

Dear Yahoo! — my Yahoo.com Home page was changed on 1/28/16. I don’t know what happened, if the system is down or what: Why is it taking you so long to fix it. I can't see my comments anymore, or communicate with other people about current news articles on your site. Please tell me this is not your new homepage. I give it a thumbs down...

Comment (0)

The new Yahoo home page is crap. I used to visit yahoo several times a day for the scrolling articles and pictures. Now there are no more pictures of articles to sift through. Am I supposed to scroll down for the same old links? Not a fan, go back to how it used to be.

Comment (4)

I'm tired of Yahoo continually changing the Yahoo Main Page and email formats. You just start to understand them and are able to find your way around and boom! They have changed. I'm a very busy person and don't have time to sit and read all the articles on the Home Page. I loved the fact that you could use the arrows to scan through all the recent new items in the little boxes and stop on the one that interested you. Now there are only three. Of course you have to see an add for everything you want to look at. I think I will go back to the printed Newspaper and forget Yahoo. At least I can scan it and read just what I want.

Comment (0)

The ads have gotten to intrusive. I enjoy the quiet solitude of my office and when I check the mail and see an interesting article I should not have ads cut video on without my permission and blast the sound on. It is absolutely ridiculous that I cant read yahoo news in peace and quiet. Plus on older computers the ads lock up the computers and don't play or fail to play correctly. Yahoo is terrible with news articles and some of the worst writing I have ever seen comes from yahoo writers. Try to hire someone to read the news before it goes out. I also don't like yahoo being one sided on political views. Try to be objective and report reality and truth. I enjoy non political articles on yahoo and you have some great articles and some that could be great but are poorly written. Then the ads that run automatically have really screwed yahoo up. Your great email is the only reason I haven't left yahoo.

Comment (0)

I am going to find another email solution to yahoo mail. The scroll of video ads on right eat up my process time and I can not type. Need a solution, tired of dealing with it or moving on.

Comment (0)

I want to know why you quit offering the comics page right after the year was over. I used to be a big fan of Yahoo! and never saw myself complaining.

Comment (0)

I called yahoo customer service because i lost my password to my other email. The customer service representative was very rude, she didn't introduce herself when she answered and she immediately put me on hold. After I told her my problem she told me it would cost $120.00 to fix my problem I thought this was absurd. After I declined she immediately hung up on me. I still cant access my email and all she had to do was reset it. I am now changing all of my email traffic to googles gmail. There is no excuse for this type of service.

Comment (0)

Why does Yahoo have to thrive on gossip? I HATE it. All I want is important news, I couldn't give a monkey's about gossip, I don't care and other people's lives are none of my business, why do you intrude on celebrities? You don't know the facts anyway, none of your business and so it should remain. Please stop this. Grow up for God's sake, or I will delete my account. It's such playground stuff and not adult at all, not sensible ones anyway.

Comment (2)

When I try and access My Yahoo home page on my Samsung 4 mobile phone I receive a message "We're sorry! your customized page is temporarily unavailable". I have been receiving the message for days. I have had the phone for over two years and never experienced the problem before.

Comment (0)

I am constantly overloaded with update down loads that can lock up my computer for hours. A recent occurrence with 75 downloads took 14 hours. This is followed by a period of not being able to open my accounts, having to confirm my identity, change passwords and other inconveniences. Please do not tell me this is necessary to to preserve security. In Malta last year my Surface tablet got completely frozen up because you had 'noticed some unusual activity', simply because I was traveling in foreign parts.

No one could unlock it and to continue my travels I had to spend NZ$1000 on a new computer. (eventually, in England I found an expert who opened it up and got it going again but in the process I lost all my data, simply because you could not accept I was out of my home territory. ). Then in Hungary you again asked me to confirm my identity by getting a text from another account, Gmail, only to have them do the same thing, so locking each other up. The only solution was to open new accounts, again with the loss of access to data essential to travel.

Perhaps the internet and your systems are not intended for the casual user such a myself, elderly, not interested in Facebook, YouTube, and other social media. But you being in the communications industry and have acquired a virtual monopoly by default, and design, should take account of a larger range of user capabilities, many who do not have familiarity with much of the terminology and jargon or have ready access to solutions when problems arise. So many of my problems are a direct result of your shortcomings. I have wasted three hours today with having to constantly identify myself with verification texts, and changing my password four times, to say nothing of problems trying to find out what my Microsoft password is. You probably have a better idea why my password of the moment is than I do.

I would for one thing like to know what all the updates are for, and why my use of my computer is blocked while this is going on, regardless any urgency I may have. I have tried to anticipate this and initiate the downed loads at a time when I know I am not going to need to go on line. This does not work as expected. I could go on. I have in similar vein done so in the past, to no avail. I have challenged a reader to respond but it has not happened. I do not expect this to be any different. It will be scanned by a computer and deleted. Its only value had been for me to calm my anger at so much wasted time and mental energy when I feel like smashing the computer as a futile gesture of dubious value only to myself.

The only thing that has stopped me trying Apple or Android or some other system is inertia; I would have to learn to find my way around another complex of problems. I lament the loss of Windows XP. That was a pleasure to use. Everything since has ben a dogs breakfast. I hope I have not wasted someone's time with 'this. If I have, surprise me and respond.

Browse reviews of other Internet Services

Have feedback for Yahoo!?