Yahoo

Latest Complaint

Marty Renert
01-21-2015 10:06 pm

This ad is for "blackline elite" and "Refuel extreme" or "metaboost" or "No2 blast" or any number of other bogus products that this sponsor has advertised as news? The products boldly advertises free trials. If you read the fine print (you have to read the terms and conditions on another page) you start automatically getting charged more than $199 unless you jump through hoops to cancel and return the product in 14 days. In addition I am sure the endorsements are bogus as they change as they change the product name. Also there is always an ESPN "test" associated with the products which get renamed frequently. You need to check with ESPN and the other endorsers and to verify the veracity of these ads as they are obviously false and are designed to fool your (YAHOO) subscribers into thinking they are getting "free" trials that will end up costing them $199+ heartache and frustration. Your sponsor -who is unnamed" indemnifies themselves in the fine print. I doubt that YAHOO is equally indemnified. These ADs are a disservice to your subscribers.

Do you have a problem with Yahoo?

Customer Rating

shopping.yahoo.com

More Yahoo Complaints

don cawthon
01-20-2015 6:10 pm

I want the large obtrusive I-Pad ad removed from my Yahoo Homepage. We've gone through this before. Get rid of it. Or require that all of these large ads have an "x" inserted in the ad so the user can click on it and delete the ad. If you continue with these ads, I will drop Yahoo as my homepage.

hermelinda shumate
01-14-2015 6:55 am

I don't know how my previous yahoo account that i had for the past year had wipped out suddenly. My old yahoo account contains all my important contacts and responses from my job applications. I need to my yahoo account back; which was hermelinda.shumate@yahoo.com. my new account that i resently got is also screwed up, new yahoo e mail is : hermelinda.shumate61@yahoo.com is also not working. i want you to know that i have tried more than 20 times to get in no luck or with cust. phone#.

04-03-2014 11:00 pm

I have been using Yahoo fosr 15 years. On March 29th, my yahoo account had been hacked. I have changed the password, but the problem persisted (it was sending spam to all my contact list. I have created a new account on April 1st and after using it for 30 min!!!!! a message appeared. My account has been blocked because “there might have been accessed by someone else”!!! Password can’t be changed online. I spent at least 2 hours waiting for someone from Customer service to pick my phone (and I am calling from Europe!!!!). The security question didn’t work, reporting the issue on line, didn’t give me ANY ANSWER!!!!
I am completely disappointed about the service, about the impossibility to get help when needed, about the lack of respect towards customers….

04-03-2014 11:00 pm

Usually, when I start to enter the address of a contact, yahoo automatically finishes the address for me. For example, if I enter “D”, it brings up the Daves, Dans, and anyone with a name starting with a “D”.
However, for no apparent reason, Yahoo doesn’t perform this much appreciated service. WHY???

04-03-2014 11:00 pm

Not av=ble to log in to my yahoo massager for weeks now, please fix, I have sex a muiltiable email mails and report fix on this subject. I have windows 8.1 and I am using 10.0 messager cause the new yahoo messager don’t work on windows 8.1 with cam. Cam button always gray on the video cam button. NOW, for the pass week or more I haven’t been able to sign on. I do have pictures of when its doing n what it looks like. if you like to se that please ask when u contact me back. thanks! Messager not working! Not letting me sign in. please fix this. I think yahoo is getting seriously bad to know one wants to use it any more do to the BAD problems every one has with yahoo.

Thanks,

Stephanie!

04-02-2014 11:00 pm

Hi, I like Yahoo but do not like the latest email format. I would like to go back to the old way. I don`t like what email I just sent to somebody sent back to me. I don`t know how to change that. The continuous lines of conversation is not good for me. I`m having trouble sending a received email to another friend without all the previous conversation. Sometimes I only want to send just the photos on to somebody else. It is too much clutter. After I send an email to someone, I don`t need to see it sent back to me. I can just look in Sent file if I want to know if it was sent. Do I make myself clear? I not that computer literate. Phyllis Holmes.

03-30-2014 11:00 pm

For about the last 4-6 months, somethine has always been wrong with my e-mail operation. Either the sending function cannot keep up with my typing or the site is so busy it just cannot handle the workload.
Presently, I am experiencing several very serious problems.
1. My e-mail changes so slowly that when I click on a subject or function it takes such a long while for the response to the keystroke that I have moved the mouse and the click activates something I did not want and have a great deal of trouble clearing out.
2. When I call up an e-mail which is supposed to have an attachment listed at the bottom with a download link, most of the time it does not display the download link and I wind up replying to the sender asking to re-send the same e-mail with the attachment described in the text of the e-mail. Trying to reload and get the download link works about one in five times. This is exteremely annoying as I have asked the sender to provide that info.
3. My e-mail screen now has a magenta background that I cannot get rid of. I must have had a delayed click that activated the background change which is also still very annoying.

Must I sign up for another e-mail provider? Why don’t you just fire the idiot writing the code for e-mail and drop back about 10-15 improvements ago when the e-mail worked fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-29-2014 11:00 pm

Nearly every day when I start My Yahoo home page, more of the content I have set up is no longer available. Today it was Local News for Mountain View, CA. When I go to the content setup routine, I am told to change to RSS and shown an example URL, which also doesn’t work. What in the world are you doing, trying to force all your users to switch to a competitor’s home page? If that’s it, please tell me which one you want me to switch to, and I’ll leave.

Or better yet, restore the old My Yahoo, which was light years ahead of the so called NEW My Yahoo!

03-28-2014 11:00 pm

Dear team,
I have a serious problem someone make a fake yahoo id that is sanasara915@yahoo.com and also using Facebook through this I’d and upload mine and my family pictures please close these both ids …and update me and I want to knew which number is mention in yahoo I’d for confirmation code please help me

03-28-2014 11:00 pm

Yes I use Yahoo mail as my internet provider is Frontier.com but it can’t be just me that thinks your GUI work incredibly inconsistent/bad.
That’s your past versions and your latest, it’s confirmed Yahoo isn’t good……

03-27-2014 11:00 pm

… I’m being being pushed around by Yahoo staffers, constantly harassed with log-in alerts, locking my account. Once locked, there’s no way to unlock it. So, you create a new account. And, then they lock it, again. I have a feeling yahoo employees are passing their time, locking our accounts, so they can make a grab for our contact lists, and read our mail — asj.

03-27-2014 11:00 pm

I have not been able to access my email since March 19.I have been on hold for over 1 hour on phone support,2 times,no answer.My security question answers don’t work,you don’t give the option to change my old phone number with you to get any help and apparently,i’ve made the terrible mistake of only having this one address.i’ve filed a complaint already and you have not even tried to help me.My phone is 706-621-2362 and my new address which will ultimately become my new “permanent” address is caronlisa30@gmail.com

03-23-2014 11:00 pm

Friday March 21, 2014, I could not retrieve my email messages. I called yahoo tech support at 1-855-854-1405 spoke to Mark who was hesitant to give me his id number. He told me he would once I paid $300.00 and he installed anti virus which lasts 2 years and antihacker soltware. Being I already pay for all this and have Sophos, I told mark I had to investigate and call him back. In the meantime I called my technician who said do a Soophos chek which I did. While on the phone with my tech, calls were coming in my email was hacked stating I was robbed of $10,.000 and needed money to call me at 7242280192. This went to all my email friends. I called Yahoo.and stayed on hold for 3 hrs. I called microsoft holding 2 hrs. to no avail. No one responded. I called my 24hr tech who said take my computer in Sat. a.m. . They went through it, cleaned out 3 viruses and I am still locked out of Yahoo and facebook. I get a message error http 500 on Yahoo. I cannot get in. I have been calling Yahoo help center daily and it is now 4 days later and I cannot get anyone. They are too busy to take calls. It is Monday and neither my husband nor I can get into our Yahoo accts though he can get facebook. I reported this to my bank, the state police, the Federal Trades Commission, The Attorney general and now you. This is ridiculous to be out of my accts this long. I am blocked and I need prompt help to do my work. Please help me! The sites on Facebook and Yahoo for help should be secure. No one should have to suffer because of dishonest techs who can compromise one’s information. Yahoo.com should be held accountable for fraud. This man exposed my phone number and placed me in harm’s way. I want my accounts safe and secure and functional. I am still calling yahoo help support at 1-800-318-0612 and as I said, they will not take calls. My sites need unlocked and only they can do so, I can’t use a cell phone number, I have none. My old one is gone. I should never had to put one on here in the first place.

03-23-2014 11:00 pm

I recently found out that my mail was hacked into a few months ago. I changed the password but still had the same hacking problem. Now Yahoo is threatening to close my account. I have been using yahoo for 10 years. I need some help here with this problem. Thank you.

03-22-2014 11:00 pm

I am curious, someone has hacked into my cell phone and strange things have been happening with my email. When I send an email to someone or respond. I see a message that says Patricia Raynor wrote as if someone is following my emails or that is what it seems like. I use to see this once in a while but now it is all the time. Could you please respond as to why this response is on my computer

03-22-2014 11:00 pm

yahoo sent me a message on my cell phone that my account is locked , I never use my phone for internet since I bought it , I only use a desk top computer , now I want my account unlocked , or I might have to go see a legal advisor

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by maxine noyes on 03/23/2014 at IP address 69.179.4.83 using our yahoo complaint form. This opinions contained in this yahoo customer review titled, “locked account” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

03-22-2014 11:00 pm

I have a problem with yahoo mail and my ipad and iphone it seems every few weeks there is a password issue. Now I know my password is correct Ive written down all my passwords. It may have been hacked again. My issue I followed all the instructions to reset my password by calling customer care 3 times all three times I m on hold for 40 to 45 minutes (not acceptable) that sucks the big one. Then the person on the other end acts like they cant hear me and spouts off information and hangs up. Yohoo your service is the worse!

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Daniel on 03/23/2014 at IP address 98.115.37.138 using our email password complaint form. This opinions contained in this email password customer review titled, “same as above” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

03-21-2014 11:00 pm

for more than a week i cannot open my account can you help me its may be haked my id is kadratf@yahoo,com and my pwd is iraq123456
please contact me on sahelcomp@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Basim jubory on 03/22/2014 at IP address 91.106.32.23 using our yahoo mail complaint form. This opinions contained in this yahoo mail customer review titled, “cannot acces my account” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

03-21-2014 11:00 pm

I am so frustrated with the inability to get anyone at yahoo to talk to i’m probably going to switch browsers !!!!! You have grown beyond your co’s ability to give customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For 3 days I have tried to call only to here you can’t get to me because of call volume.That tells me you have some serious customer care problems but does not solve mine !I try to get on the browser and get a page that say “there is a problem getting on” ! I know that but then it goes to yahoo after about a 15 second wait ??????????????? I would never recommend Yahoo because one can’t get help at all let alone a little late !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Alan Butterbaugh on 03/22/2014 at IP address 75.179.191.37 using our Yahoo complaint form. This opinions contained in this Yahoo customer review titled, “Service” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

03-20-2014 11:00 pm

Respected sir my email Id is naveed1212pk@yahoo.com , I have forgotten my password of my id. I am using this id from last ten year. Two months back I used to log in with this id at Samsung Glexy note book. But since two month I am unable to log in despite my correct original password which is 786112.my secret questions are teacher’s name Samina uncle’ name raiz.kindly issue me new password on my this id naveedakbar831@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Muhammad naveed Akbar on 03/21/2014 at IP address 39.36.156.223 using our Yahoo mail complaint form. This opinions contained in this Yahoo mail customer review titled, “Forget passwo” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Companies Like Yahoo