Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by hermelinda shumate
Jan 14, 2015 - San Francisco, CA
Horrible

I don't know how my previous yahoo account that i had for the past year had wipped out suddenly. My old yahoo account contains all my important contacts and responses from my job applications. I need to my yahoo account back; which was hermelinda.shumate@yahoo.com. my new account that i resently got is also screwed up, new yahoo e mail is : hermelinda.shumate61@yahoo.com is also not working. i want you to know that i have tried more than 20 times to get in no luck or with cust. phone#.

Have you had problems with Yahoo?

Compare Yahoo to Similar Internet Services more...

Top 178 Reviews about Yahoo

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Yahoo customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

My E-Mail has been invaded by hundreds of messages from Local Flavor.com. I don't know how they got my e-mail address. I tried calling them, they answer the phone, and then leave you waiting on the line, its so like a ploy.

I feel helpless about the situation. I also wish you would make it easier to complain about something, Like a icon that says complaint department. I do get many messages out of know-where, but none are so intrusive. I really feel this is an invasion to my privacy.

I hope you can help me. I may have to change my e-mail address, Please E-Mail me about what you can do.

Horrible

I am very frustrated with the advertisement every time I go to my home page. If I want an Apple watch I will look into it, but I don't really want it. I use your web page for the reasons I like: going to get news, mail and things I am interested in, not for someone or some company that wants to sell me. Have a separate page for your advertising instead of taking up my home page, Google is taking over incase you have not notice.

Just so you know if this is your way to the future, I will be changing my home page e-mail address and anything to stop the BS I don't care about. I do know Apple is paying you for that top slot, but I have used this as my home page for years. All things change and maybe its time for me to move on. Also, I really don't expect a reply, you are to busy for the little guy. All for the dollar!!!!!

Horrible

You get minus 10 damn stars !!

I have had enough of your annoying, offensive, popup advertisements. One of which I am now looking at to my right all about Resting In Peace.

Several years ago, I was on AOL, but the combination of them and their Hughes Net idiots made me fire them and switch over to you.

Now, your popups are everywhere and I have to wait forever for anything to load and no matter what comments I place in the X you continue to bombard me with your stupid popup advertisements. This is an invasion of my privacy and most likely, illegal. This is something I will be investigating and reporting to the proper Federal Agencies.

Not sure if you keep up with current events, but Verizon just bought AOL and there is this other carrier called G-Mail.

Whatever do I need to do to stop this never ending deluge of advertising that I have to fight to get to my reason for using your increasingly useless site ?

I see you have several thousand complaints about this on your web site already, that should tell you something.

Bad

I have made several request of Yahoo regarding my account. All have gone unattended. I want to know why you keep changing the YAHOO site. I asked my site remain as it was, since I have to pay for it; I'd like to keep it the way I can best use and understand it.

You refused to respond to request, and have refused to address my complaint. Now, you have recently changed the site/mail, again! And you have made it even more difficult to find past and present e-mails. Why do you keep changing the mailing and sending and receiving part of YAHOO?

And it takes forever to access old e-mails. Annoying!

Horrible

I have not been able to get to my My Yahoo custom page for three days now. I keep getting the following banner on the top of the screen. "We're sorry! Your customized page is temporarily unavailable. Please refresh or try again later." I am able to get into my Yahoo account with my password but unable to get to my customized page.

This apparently is a systemic issue with Yahoo customers. So far, I have not been able to reach a live person at Yahoo to complain about this. Yahoo customers are to say the least very angry and upset over such poor support from Yahoo! What gives?

Bad

My email has been hacked and need it sorted. People phoning me to ask if I'm ok and why am I in the Philippines and do I need financial help.

Horrible

I do not want when I am typing the mail address of the person I want to send a mail that other mail addresses do appear. This is not convenient at all and I am losing time to try to escape the pop up that is coming. I want that you remove such pop up that I have never asked for. In case you do not do it, I will take an account on another competitor of Yahoo.

Horrible

I have been locked out of my email account. I called a number and it was from India, and a very rude person ask if he could take control of my computer and that will never happen. Also any time I get locked out of my email account or if it has been a week since I logged in I have to get a text message and if you mess up on that it will lock you out. I feel like that Yahoo doesn't care about people and are loosing their creditability. I wish that there was a real American that I could talk to and just real disappointed in Yahoo since they went to the new email system. PLEASE GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great

My email was hacked for the past days and it has not being easy with my office work as all my official email are being tampered and wrongly used. I have being receiving complaints from our partners and friends of attempt to defraud them using my name.

Am scheduled to attend a United Nations summit this month in New York and other events in Europe as part of our CLIMATE CHANGE PROJECT as part of the work we do but unfortunately everything remains on hold as we are facing embarrassing situation right away. My invitations and other sensitive documents are all warehoused in the email.

kindly help me to block the email and possibly send a retrieve information to my gmail address.

Horrible

I called Yahoo tech-support and the way I was treated there I was not very happy with it and I got hung up on by him I was trying to explain my problem I was having. When I called back they would not pick up the phone, they would not try and help me. I'm not very happy with the way I was treated by your tech-support. They may not have anything to do with you, but it was very ignorant the way they acted

Horrible

I ordered The Bowery Boys and the first year of Lucy dvds from the Classic Theatre.com on 4/17/2015. I paid $39.98. I have not received either dvds. I have emailed the company 3 times with no response. Either I get my money back or they send the dvds asap.

Bad

I can not access my email. I can get to the page where it exist but refuses to allow me to see any of it. I am a US Citizen living in Australia, and trying to set things up back in the States my banks all are aware I am here and doing business back in the States. SO DONT seize my emails. If I have to will report to the attorney generals office. This is a violation of my rights. Thank you and see what you can do to fix the problem.

Bad

I am currently with BT Internet. Yahoo runs the mail section and has recently introduced an 'improved' system which is a complete shambles. Access to any given email is twice as difficult and takes twice as long. Emails in a 'conversation' are lumped together so that finding them is a time consuming and irritating process.. Even something as simple as editing an email that I am writing now requires at least two attempts as every time I try to insert my cursor the email shoots off the page. I will be switching to another internet service provider very shortly.

Horrible

I'm very upset with Yahoo sports. It's a voice add on every call-up I go to view. All I want is the scores on MLB but there is a advertisement just to see the scores of games. It's overbearing and I'm sick of all the adds. Guess it's time to change to ESPN Sports and just stop using Yahoo. Please review all these adds on every viewing in Yahoo.sports.

Horrible

How come lately it asks me to sign in every time I want to read my mail? Then when I start to read my mail, it says my time is up and to reenter my password and username. I have been a yahoo member for years and even when I check the 'Keep me checked in" it still asks me to sign in. This gets me mad.

Good

I note that you have apparently dropped the little markers on sites that discriminate between actual news stories and sponsored items. I object to this decision which further blurs the difference between truth and fiction. It appears that Yahoo is moving further into the land of advertizing fantasy. One specific example are the current "news" stories predicting a calamitous collapse of the US economy which are really designed to panic small investors into switching their investments to those being promoted by the sponsors of these stories. For shame! Money isn't everything. Your integrity as a news reporting organization should be of some value to you.

Poor

Cannot login into Flickr. Keep going round in circles, this has been going on for months since they removed their 'sign in with Facebook' feature. I keep getting a notification saying I need to remove a certain Email address before signing in but do not know how to. I cannot find any where I can send then an Email for help. I have also cancelled my Flickr membership and will never sign up to anything related to Yahoo again. I am not the only one with this issue and am yet to find anywhere with such a complicated login process!

Bad

Every time i tried to log on to my yahoo messenger is saying it be locked and i need it to be able to chat to my yahoo messenger friends as i tried so many times now to get my yahoo messenger back with know luck at all and i don't like to complain but i had it with yahoo and i see again the change my yahoo mail again with out saying any thing and again it said i had 11 mail messages but when i go to may mail box it empty ever time so it about time yahoo sorted out these problems i am having every single day now.

Poor

Yahoo! mail does not open until after many attempts. Service is very slow. Filter on spam does not seem to work at all, since I receive the same spam mail many times.

Horrible

Once again your security question is different then any answer I have listed. It happens all the time over the years. It is getting to hard to use Yahoo.

Contact the Yahoo Complaint Department