Customer Satisfaction Results

Yahoo

Complaint Department

Filed by hermelinda shumate on Jan 14, 2015
Consumer Rating

I don't know how my previous yahoo account that i had for the past year had wipped out suddenly. My old yahoo account contains all my important contacts and responses from my job applications. I need to my yahoo account back; which was hermelinda.shumate@yahoo.com. my new account that i resently got is also screwed up, new yahoo e mail is : hermelinda.shumate61@yahoo.com is also not working. i want you to know that i have tried more than 20 times to get in no luck or with cust. phone#.

23 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Yahoo?

Compare Yahoo to Similar Internet Services more...

Yahoo Customer Feedback Trending Now

169 Yahoo consumers have created complaints against Yahoo to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Yahoo complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Yahoo corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

I called Yahoo tech-support and the way I was treated there I was not very happy with it and I got hung up on by him I was trying to explain my problem I was having. When I called back they would not pick up the phone, they would not try and help me. I'm not very happy with the way I was treated by your tech-support. They may not have anything to do with you, but it was very ignorant the way they acted

1 customer agrees with this feedback

Consumer Rating

I ordered The Bowery Boys and the first year of Lucy dvds from the Classic Theatre.com on 4/17/2015. I paid $39.98. I have not received either dvds. I have emailed the company 3 times with no response. Either I get my money back or they send the dvds asap.

Consumer Rating

I can not access my email. I can get to the page where it exist but refuses to allow me to see any of it. I am a US Citizen living in Australia, and trying to set things up back in the States my banks all are aware I am here and doing business back in the States. SO DONT seize my emails. If I have to will report to the attorney generals office. This is a violation of my rights. Thank you and see what you can do to fix the problem.

Consumer Rating

I am currently with BT Internet. Yahoo runs the mail section and has recently introduced an 'improved' system which is a complete shambles. Access to any given email is twice as difficult and takes twice as long. Emails in a 'conversation' are lumped together so that finding them is a time consuming and irritating process.. Even something as simple as editing an email that I am writing now requires at least two attempts as every time I try to insert my cursor the email shoots off the page. I will be switching to another internet service provider very shortly.

Consumer Rating

I'm very upset with Yahoo sports. It's a voice add on every call-up I go to view. All I want is the scores on MLB but there is a advertisement just to see the scores of games. It's overbearing and I'm sick of all the adds. Guess it's time to change to ESPN Sports and just stop using Yahoo. Please review all these adds on every viewing in Yahoo.sports.

Consumer Rating

How come lately it asks me to sign in every time I want to read my mail? Then when I start to read my mail, it says my time is up and to reenter my password and username. I have been a yahoo member for years and even when I check the 'Keep me checked in" it still asks me to sign in. This gets me mad.

Consumer Rating

I note that you have apparently dropped the little markers on sites that discriminate between actual news stories and sponsored items. I object to this decision which further blurs the difference between truth and fiction. It appears that Yahoo is moving further into the land of advertizing fantasy. One specific example are the current "news" stories predicting a calamitous collapse of the US economy which are really designed to panic small investors into switching their investments to those being promoted by the sponsors of these stories. For shame! Money isn't everything. Your integrity as a news reporting organization should be of some value to you.

Consumer Rating

Cannot login into Flickr. Keep going round in circles, this has been going on for months since they removed their 'sign in with Facebook' feature. I keep getting a notification saying I need to remove a certain Email address before signing in but do not know how to. I cannot find any where I can send then an Email for help. I have also cancelled my Flickr membership and will never sign up to anything related to Yahoo again. I am not the only one with this issue and am yet to find anywhere with such a complicated login process!

Consumer Rating

Every time i tried to log on to my yahoo messenger is saying it be locked and i need it to be able to chat to my yahoo messenger friends as i tried so many times now to get my yahoo messenger back with know luck at all and i don't like to complain but i had it with yahoo and i see again the change my yahoo mail again with out saying any thing and again it said i had 11 mail messages but when i go to may mail box it empty ever time so it about time yahoo sorted out these problems i am having every single day now.

Consumer Rating

Yahoo! mail does not open until after many attempts. Service is very slow. Filter on spam does not seem to work at all, since I receive the same spam mail many times.

Consumer Rating

Once again your security question is different then any answer I have listed. It happens all the time over the years. It is getting to hard to use Yahoo.

Consumer Rating

When I open Yahoo New Zealand and I open sports, e.g. rugby I get all news from Australia. I'm not interested in a lot of news about Australian rugby and nothing so far about NZ rugby. If I am pressing Yahoo NZ why do I get Australian feeds?

Consumer Rating

I have been a Yahoo customer for years and now it asks for my user name and password every time I log in and then I am in the middle of reading my e-mails and it says my time is up and I am supposed to give my e-mail address again . It is driving me nuts.

Consumer Rating

There is a Apple advertisement on my Yahoo main page that I cannot clear (there are no "X" icon on the page), I'd like to clean this off of my main page.

Consumer Rating

Wow the most terrible thing is Yahoo! customer service, I am really annoyed, I cannot get into my e mail, the sign won t let me put in my full yahoo address. It says then I have a bad password, but it won t let me write my full yahoo address so it won t let me in. When i write my password it says i must sign my whole yahoo address , and the darn thing won t let me. Whats up with that, I am super frustrated so please help. I guess you will have to send instruction to my Hotmail address, since i can't get into Yahoo!

Consumer Rating

Yahoo is my home page. The cute info pictures/articles, can be informative. Why does the teaser say "The most addictive foods" and then following article is "5 more addictive foods" . What are the most addictive foods? The ones from the first article, or the following "more most addictive foods? Yahoo lifestyle articles need to mean what they mean!! Miss leading and annoying!

Consumer Rating

I am a web developer trying to get a domain transfer number to transfer. The website registrar is Melbourneit which I understand is an associate with Yahoo. The website uses Yahoo's nameservers. I am getting the run around. Need to know how to get the domain transfer number. The Yahoo user id which is what my client has. When I talk to Customer Support, they can't seem to bring up the account. This needs to be resolved ASAP!!!

Consumer Rating

I have been trying for two days to sign in to my Yahoo 'group' account and using every ID I have ever used with Yahoo over the years. I want to speak to a person who can resolve my problem and let me enter the 'groups' that I want to review.

Consumer Rating

I am unable to send any message or mail to anybody as I get the feedback that same has been blocked. Though, I receive the mail from outsiders. Please help me so that I can send my mails also.

Consumer Rating

Why do you change the email format? I do not like the new format! Do you allow me to keep the previous format? If not, why not!

Contact the Yahoo Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Yahoo. What is their corporate mailing address?

• 701 First Avenue
    • Sunnyvale
    • CA 94089
  • I want to call the Yahoo customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

408-349-3300
  • I need to visit the Yahoo company website. What is their website address?