Yahoo Customer Service

Contact Yahoo Corporate

Toll free phone number: 408-349-3300

Yahoo is a worldwide internet company that is publicly traded on NASDAQ:YHOO. In addition to internet, Yahoo provides mobile, video, news, sports and social media services. With over 12,500 employees its revenues in 2014 were US 4.6 billion and net income was US 7.5 million. There are 25 countries that host Yahoo offices.

If you have a problem with any of your Yahoo services find the help page on their website and you will choose from several options. If you would like to write a letter to CEO Marrisa Mayer about login errors or other issues you may mail her at the addres 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. The corporate office phone number is 408-349-3300.

The company has no phone number for customer care. If you see a phone number listed as "customer service" it is simply not true. For more information about contacting Yahoo you may visit an info page or you may look at their social media outlets including Facebook (Yahoo Customer Care), Twitter (@YahooCare) and Tumbler.

Upset with Yahoo?

File a complaint here!

Reach Yahoo Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Yahoo corporate office

• 701 First Avenue
    • Sunnyvale
    • CA 94089

408-349-3300

24 hours a day, 7 days a week by email or chat

Top Yahoo Complaints

If I didn't have a yahoo.com e-mail address and will change it if I need to, I would not go on yahoo.com website.I can't stand the propaganda that Yahoo! corporate posts. It is disgusting and all the ads to divert attention while just on this site for my e-mails. I am thinking of changing to Google and hopefully not all the negative, ads that appear when you click on something you think is of interest.

Our world is in enough trouble and many believe we are in the end times, without all this negative "S _ _ _". Those ads using famous people names to get our attention and believe we are going to learn, only to find out it is just an ad to sell, sell, sell, sell. I clearly see you have a lot more complaints than mine so "get smart" and bring us some happy and true information and not Hollywood garbage. Change your formats or I am going to switch to Google.

Comment (1)

You know, Yahoo news used to be a reliable, easy way to read the news. With all the darn popups, videos that I don't want to see, advertisements, etc, its almost impossible to read any news now. Don't you know that I will ignore any advertisement just because of the annoyance? And I'll make a special effort not to buy the product.

Comment (1)

I use google as my search engine. I always have because yahoo sucks and I can't find what i need. Recently yahoo forces itself into being my search engine. I have deleted it and disabled the rights of it and reset my search engine back to google. However yahoo continues to force itself onto my computer. Stop or I will sue. I've had it, and due to my research on how to stop this, I'm not the only one.

Comment (0)

My email account has been hacked and I have found it impossible to change my password or delete my account. I keep getting redirected to an AT&T site, which I don't have a login or password for. When I contact ATT, they are not helpful, unsympathetic, and rude. This is criminal.

Comment (0)

I am really sick and tired of Yahoo!'s left leaning reporting. It is so obvious that your company is supporting Hillary Clinton. Almost every news feed is a negative on Donald Trump. I feel like I am watching ABC,NBC, or CBS. If it continues I will not use Yahoo going forward. I have already cancelled my USA newspaper subscription for the same reason. News was meant to be reported so that the customer/client/observer would not have a clue as to which way the reporting media felt about the issues(or candidates in this example). This is not the case. Yahoo! should be ashamed of yourself. However, trust me you are not fooling anyone and are only fueling the fire.

Comment (6)

The Yahoo sites are way to bloated with adds that make them so slow that we can not use them! I have a fast computer and everything updated and a fast internet connection but when ever I hit a yahoo page it slows down so much I have to end task the browser just to move on. Please reduce advertising (running) adds. If I want to watch 5 video adds at once I will click on them. I know it's not just me. I avoid yahoo as much as possible because of this.

Comment (0)

When ever I make a comment on Yahoo news articles, someone at Yahoo adds to my paragraph changing the entire point. Please stop this. Yahoo can't handle the truth? And what is really sad is that who ever is doing this at Yahoo has no brass, or they would state their name and give reason as to why they do this.

Comment (0)

For over a week, a poster named boomer has been able to hack into my account somehow and add his comments, I can't even edit my own comments. He responded directly this morning for the first time, that's the reason I know who he is. I thought everyone had free speech. He's doing this to shut me up, circumventing my Constitutional rights and stalk me. He does this on every comment I make, every one.

Comment (0)

I have been using Yahoo email service for many years and never had a problem. However I am having a great deal of trouble inputting text now that I am using windows 10. It looks like the adds and the mail program are overwhelming my laptop to the point where I have to wait for my system to catch up before I can add another letter to the word I am trying to input. I have had no problem using other email providers or any other site.

Comment (0)

Follow up to yesterday's complaint that was ignored by corporate. So I will post it here and see if it helps! Trying to comment on any news posts is like walking through molasses. This is the 4th complaint about the same thing. Someone said it was because of too many ads shoved on that bogs it down. I'm beginning to think it's because my comments are pro-conservative, today's comment was about the war on police. The same stupid face appeared with the choice or wait...I guess if I got tired enough of waiting, a positive comment regarding the police would be lost. I'm about ready to give up on Yahoo! news which is, 80% of the time liberal anyway. I would appreciate someone, anyone fixing this.

Comment (0)

I have learned that a court order has allowed the government to scan my personal emails. I have not given "Yahoo" any permission to scan my emails. My family and I will be leaving Yahoo mail. You should have contested or at least notified account holders the court order before sifting through millions of emails. Now you have been hacked and have shared our personal info with the hackers....probably the NSA. You are not protecting my privacy. My rights have been violated.

Comment (0)

I am very unhappy of how anti Trump your reporting is as well as most all of your "reporting" (being left leaning) . How about just giving us the facts (all of them, both sides equally) and we can form our own opinions. if you all don't move back to the center I am going to move away from yahoo.

Comment (4)

I am beyond sick of the Yahoo! email platform. I spent several hours trying to send an email to a client that never received it. I eventually gave up and sent it through Gmail. Over the last several months, emails have be delayed for hours sometimes days and I have had it. I have had a yahoo mail account for years and can understand why there is so many problems. As soon as I have enough time, I am moving to Gmail permanently and deleting all of my yahoo accounts. I can't conduct my business effectively with this mess. If I could give Yahoo! no stars I would.

Comment (0)

I use Yahoo for e-mail and news, and I'm concerned that some of the news posted on Yahoo's main page is not objective. Specifically several news reports about High Speed Rail both in California and the world. One is on 9/01/2016 by Triple Pundit author Holly Whitman and on another earlier date by the Los Angeles Times. They seem to be Anti-high Speed Rail with data omitted that is favorable to High Speed Rail. Wondering if Oil company sponsors are influencing how reporting is done at yahoo? Or is Yahoo's position against High Speed Rail for another reason?

Comment (0)

The new yahoo sending a e-mail is horrible. There is nothing on it like there was in the old one. Cannot change size of print, color of print, boarder that was fairly new and have a hard job sending an attachment. Please add this to the email program or change back to the old one.

Comment (0)

When I open Yahoo! sports page, I am forced to respond to your fantasy promo. Last year the questions were demeaning, At least you have gotten past that. However, I have no interest in fantasy sports of any kind. And, if I did, I could find them and you. I will not hit an "opt out" each time I open the page. I will go to ESPN or Bing, or Google, or some other source rather than repeatedly click "no". If this persists, I will remove you as my home page and start elsewhere.

Comment (0)

Ads appearing in my Inbox are intrusive, distracting and unnecessary. How is this any different than spam showing up in my Inbox. I tried to turn them off, but I realize the only way is to pay for email service. This is ridiculous. After all the years I've been with Yahoo, I think it is time to change email providers.

Comment (0)

I searched fact check Hillary clinton and the 1st thing that popped up was a Clinton ad, the next 3 things were negative stories about Donald Trump then the stories about Hillary. While I can understand perhaps, the ad for Hillary I DO NOT understand why anything about Donald Trump came up. Had I not scrolled further down I never would have seen the Hillary information and I would have believed only Trump gets fact checked. Yahoo! Why is your information finding so deplorable?

Comment (0)

Please do something about Yahoo! news reporting! The headlines, and subject matter are currently designed for the average twelve-year-old. Some non-celebrity, non-personality-oriented, factual reporting would be a pleasant change' I also resent the non-news items with the misleading titles that are inserted in the article synopses such as today's supposed article on Tom Hanks' health.

Comment (0)

My yahoo page has been down graded to the point that it is no longer of use. Can I get my old page back or do I just have to go somewhere else?If I could, I would give it a negative 10 star rating. Someone at Yahoo! corporate has gone totally insane.

Comment (0)

I would like your Yahoo start page to put true news and no more bull. There is a article about Trump quitting the race. It is false. Why do you put things like that up. You are tuning your credibility.

Comment (0)

The most distracting, is all of the ads that take up all the page space. Cannot read my full pages as this makes my screen small and also the Pop ups are extremely annoying.

Comment (0)

Articles every other article is about Trump which is fine but it is all NEGATIVE which is really hard to believe is middle of the line how the public feels. Now the public went after facebook and after reporter who are not journalists but think they are. Their popularity is about what congresses popularity is 9% with the public. You would think you want to please the public would you. Or a novelty would be put in accurate information no some of the information isn't even the truth far from it.

Comment (1)

I am not interested in the olympics at all. At the beginning of your web site there are blobs of colors with RIO in it and it automaticly goes to the olymics. I'm not a computer goru so some things I don't know how to do and don't think your co. puts things on that isn't of interest.

Comment (0)

I have been on yahoo for many years and have just about had enough of the BS regarding the lying, let them die in Benghazi, Hillary Clinton. I do understand yahoo like all people have ideas of what is best in america, but please be balanced. Not asking for much here...serve both sides fairly or I will be gone.

Comment (1)

We have had Yahoo.com as our E-mail server for a few years and I have to use the home page to access e-mail. I read many news articles on the home page however it has become more difficult to read ANY story because of all the pop-up ads. My computer is slow so it is very frustrating to read one paragraph of a story then have to click on the read more, wait for all the pop-up ads again, read another paragraph, then repeat again just to read a story that leads you on to more ads. I realize yahoo makes it's money in ads but this is ridiculous. Recently yahoo has changed to the "read more" tactic of pushing ads. If I cannot read a story after one or two "clicks", then I will not pursue it. As of today, all stories you click own takes you to another paragraph and you wait for downloads. Screw this, will be changing to another server.

Comment (0)

Lost all my emails prior to June 24th. I had emails dating back to 2008 and I have nothing now. Filed a request 5 times within a week to help retrieve them before the 7-day deadline and never got a response from anyone at Yahoo. Yahoo! management has the worst customer service. Thanks a lot Yahoo, I will be changing my email address now.

Comment (0)

Much of the time when I access a news article and start to read it, I have to click on "Read More" to access anything past the introductory paragraph. Then in doing so, I'm usually denied reading the article because I don't subscribe to the source. Why post an article in your news section if I can't read it.

Comment (0)

Who are the losers that redesigned these pages? This was the best financial website on the internet. Everything was right where it should be, concise an clear. The person that designed these pages knew what they were doing long ago, that's why they haven't been changed. Then you clowns wrecked the home page about a year ago.

Now you change things again, it's a jumbled mess with lots of info missing on each individual stock page. I take it a 12 year old designed these who doesn't have any knowledge about investments. Go back to playing games.

I want the original pages back, might as well go to Google, they are just as incompetent as this, and always have been. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then find someone with some Knowledge of investments. They will tell you what is right with the original pages, and just how crappy these new pages are!

Comment (0)

What was Yahoo thinking? The new format is unmanageable, and not at all "user friendly." No wonder you have a one star rating. I do have sympathy for those that have to read these complaints, as I was in customer service. Friends and family that use Yahoo are all up in arms, and will likely go to other sources. One star. What was Yahoo thinking when it altered the e:mail format so drastically? Friends and family that use Yahoo are rethinking.

Comment (0)

I know you need advertising, but after I listen to it, and then video starts, 1/2 way through the video, your damn add starts again and there is no way to stop it. This is nuts. Fix your programming so that once we see the add and start the video news feed, we dont have to listen to the add in the middle of the video. If it keeps up, im going to move my home page to MSN.

Comment (0)

I followed your convoluted instructions for changing my password. At one point your system said I was successful. Now I cannot sign in. I would not give you even one star. This is like letting the mice feed the cat. You should be able to fix your own issues there. IF your system accepted my new password today then it should be available to you. Apparently not ....you don't accept the password you claimed was successfully changed.

With your recent changes to this page makes it madding to just pick up the information like you could before. When I am looking for the box score I don't want to know what happened each inning with each player. Just the summary as it use to be if I want details I will watch the game. I further ask that you delete any other user name I may have had in the past. Thus I would only have the name. I would think that you then could figure out why your system is not recognizing what it agreed was my new password. Frustrated and irritated to the hilt.Do not send me to some stupid community site.

Comment (1)

Have been receiving mail supposedly from Yahoo informing of my intention to terminate my yahoo mail service. A form is provided to fill in my yahoo mail user name and to key and confirm the access password. Having submitted the above with provided writings that I did not make such request, the next day I received a mail from Yahoo informing me that there was an attempt to log into my mail in Turkey. A few hours later I received a similar mail informing me again of my intention to terminate my yahoo mail service. Kindly confirm if this is a spam mail.

Comment (0)

I discovered sometime April 2016 the unauthorized use of a photo in a banner ad that appears in Yahoo Mail. Had never authorized any person or entity, or have given consent to the use of their photo for commercial or private use. As you may be aware, under existing laws, such unauthorized use is tantamount to a violation of rights, and may sue and/or claim for damages. I am attaching the banner ad and the link to the site when the banner ad is clicked.

Comment (0)

It is frustrating to start to read something then get a "to read more notice" and when you to that page there is a statement that if you want to read the remainder you need to subscribe to a news paper. If I wanted a subscription to the New York Times, the Miami Herald or the Los Angles Times, I would get it. I depend on Yahoo for my news from other sources besides my local newspaper.

Comment (0)

Since Friday my attempts to reply to incoming mail and to "compose" messages destined outwards are being lost because the screen hangs,then freezes,the buffering icon kicks in and then I get some weird "kill it" messages. I would say that currently, 95% of my drafts and replies are lost in this fashion. This does not happen on any other web pages.

Comment (0)

When I open my email inbox, there is a narrow column listing the emails I've received, but three-fourths of the page is taken up by a square with a small icon representing an envelope in the center. Why would anyone want that much blank space on their screen? Your "improvements" are getting worse and worse. My e-mails are not in my box for 3 days now. No pass word gets me in my e-mails. There was a number popped up too help me, and it was the same program as before when they hacked me the first time.

They use a worm program too scare people into letting them in their computers and too buy their fix it program too get me back into my e-mail and clean my machine up. I hung up on them 3 days ago now. and they have taken my e-mails from yahoo, Incredimail and gmail. I can't get in no e-mail in these places. And no pass word works of mine. and trying too get help from yahoo help pages is a joke. sorry, but send me a code?

How can I get that code if I can't sign into my e-mail? Please, and I don't have a dang cell phone. That needs too change, I only have a home phone like million others that I have read their complaints about the same thing. I tried making a new account, no good either. But I really do want my e-mail address and the pass word I can change if you all can help me get this all back too normal for me. There use too be a page years ago, where you could change your pass word without such a dang hassle. Please redo your lost password settings and correct the mobile number. Not everyone has a dang cell phone. If password isn't acceptable, how can a yahoo person get anywhere in gaining back what was lost?

Comment (0)

I use Yahoo News as my homepage. It used to have a link to local news, which I used daily. A couple of weeks ago Yahoo dropped the Local link from the page and there does not seem to be any alternative means of accessing the same kind of coverage you used to provide. This was a mistake and you should restore local news to your news page. If you don't, I'll find another homepage.

I use yahoo almost all the time and have for years. I have gotten use to all the ads, I realize you have to make money some how. Now you have ads that will come on with loud music or people talking loud in the middle of the night,or during the day when the computer is at rest. These ads are going to far. They are breaking all the rules of privacy. I know I can't stop you from using these ads, but I don't have to use your service either.

Comment (0)

A few weeks ago I couldn't sign in the my yahoo mail. We tried all our passwords and nothing worked. I am finally not impressed with yahoo e-mail. besiders our e-mail doesn't work anymore because of the virus or whatever
so I don't know how you can help with our problem. I have since order another computer because of this and I don't know if its been shipped or not. Thank you very much for screwing up my computer.

Comment (0)

I have another email on yahoo. I cannot login without the user name and password. To login it was requested by yahoo to verify the email through the alternative email which was already expired and not on use, even registered phone was cancelled. I need to log in and update my alternative email and phone number.

Comment (0)

I thought my e-mail site was secure. I have pop-up ads AND videos Now in my supposed secure e-mail. Not only do I not want those ads and videos, you've completely slowed my internet! You advertise speed and deliver poorly. Please take care of this.

Comment (0)

Just want to say my co workers and I all hate the new yahoo home page. We liked the old way of scrolling through current news stories. Half of the links now are some sponsor crap that isn't remotely true. I would like to get the news from some credible sources, not whoever sponsors some garbage about new weight loss tactics or such.just my opinion.

Comment (0)

When I am trying to type an e-mal message the pop-up ads keep blocking me from continuing. I get the "Bling" sound, and the little blue circle going around on my screen. I am unable to type at this time. This is not a casual thing. It is a continuous thing, that makes it hard to complete an e-mail. It takes at least three to four times as long to complete an e-mail, which is frustrating. I hope you can resolve this for me. Thank You.

Comment (0)

While I am trying to type an e-mail message, Yahoo advertising interrupts my typing so much that I have to go back and fill in missing or messed up letters. The adds are hogging my computer resources by doing fancy animations.
I have tried to limit what is presented by using the add choices but they still keep coming.

Comment (0)

I totally dislike the e-mail login separated as it is now. Your e-mail name on one page and then you have to go to another page to use password. It's time consuming and inconvenient, especially if you are in a hurry. Why was it changed? Is this the CEO's fault, I thought she would be fired long ago for running Yahoo! into the ground. Can it be put back the way it was so all you have to do is tab and your cursor is moved to the password line?

Comment (0)

Yahoo, are you left just a name? Where are you controls over the garbage is displayed over my page? Common. Internet is a social advertising under the rules of the state. it's not really a business. The price is right. So, why do so much junk over my web page. Please, I like to see only my side. Looks like you all filled with the entire idiots. Go to the mental clinic then, Off the internet, get out or now. So, make it visible.

Take all others junks- links away, off and away! You advertise all junk on my page. What I would think about your staff - Illegal and unprofessional; That's what the yahoo today! Got you. You must like when people have such opinion about your invasion over the internet. Soon you be out. Can't wait till those days, dream about it ! Good people will come and work. Not good luck to you, go to hell, as sooner as better.

Comment (2)

The new homepage yahoo is currently forcing on to everyone, sucks. I know you guys over there know this since all I see online is a disdain for this experiment we are all having to put up with. Why doesn't anyone in charge over there want to listen to the customer/user? This "we don't give a f#@!" attitude that yahoo is currently adopting is going to ruin yahoo. Once people go over to google, most of them you will never get back, so stop screwing around and admit you made a mistake before you lose more people,including the one who is writing this message.

Comment (3)

I am giving you legal notice that a lawsuit is being filed against after you hacked my account, stole my email, & refuse to give me access to the account. Every social media outlet in the world will get a copy of my complaint & eventually you will be out of business for the fraudulent way you run your mickey mouse operation with gestapo like policies.

Comment (0)

Yahoo Arabic edition "maktoob", the politics news always speaking with Muslim brotherhood way (terrorist organization by law in Egypt) as they keep on mentioning Coupe in Egypt even the election raised new president and no one calling coup anymore except this terrorist organization. We are expecting neutral politics site as I'm using yahoo for long time and always yahoo is my homepage.

Comment (0)

I still have pop up annoying ads on yahoo. I will need to cancel service if this is not stops.

Browse reviews of other Internet Services