Wyndham Hotels Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

266+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wyndham Hotels corporate: 1-800-466-1589

To whom it may concern,

I have taken my time to send this email because I wanted to remove my emotions and take time to process what happened to me and my family. I would like to detail the events of what occurred over the last month with planning our children's 6th and 7th birthday party. First, allow me to say that our children deserve the world and as hard working parents we vowed to give them as much of it as we can. Our children worked very hard in school and have demonstrated model behavior consistently during the school year and we felt as parents that they earned themselves a birthday party. Our children requested a pool party/slumber party so that is what we set out to give them. After previously visiting your hotel, they loved it so much that they requested to have their birthday party at this location. With that being said, we contacted your establishment several times to make sure our request could be accommodated. We were meticulous and transparent about our request and were assured several times by several different people that we would be accommodated and that your company wanted our business. With that being said, lets recap the events.

On February 23 at 7:48pm, I called the Microtel in North Canton at the phone number 330-461-9542 and spoke with a gentleman. I did not get his name, which was a mishap on my end, but he was very accommodating and easy to speak with so I was assured things would be taken care of. I spoke with him regarding the adjoining rooms we would need for our reservation on March 30th and also about the use of the pool area for a party. I was told "no problem" and he said he would make a note on the reservation once it is booked because I was planning to book through Expedia. My questions were answered and we ended the phone call. Again on March 8 at 11:54am, I called the same number above to verify that everything was the same and had not changed since I spoke with the gentleman on 2/23. A young lady answered this time and we reviewed the reservation, verified the adjoining rooms and the use of the pool area for a party. Again, I was told "no problem" and "that will be fine". I was satisfied with that answer and we ended the phone call. On March 27 at 10:36am, I called to make sure we could have early check-in around 1pm so that we could set up for our party. I also asked how many tables were in the pool area. She said she was unsure because they had just done some remodeling and she hadn't been down there recently. The young lady who answered the phone, again, was very accommodating and said that early check-in would be fine.

Fast forward to March 30th around 1pm. My eldest daughter (24) and I arrived at the hotel to complete our check-in process. Kaffrin was at the desk and she was having an issue checking us in because I had booked through Expedia. Kaffrin called you (Maria), the manager on the phone to assist her in checking us in. While she was on the phone (her cell phone), she walked me down to the pool area so I could see the set up. I noticed there were only 2 round tables down there and after getting checked in, I asked Kaffrin if it was possible to get more tables in the pool area. She stated the maintenance staff had already left for the day and she would do what she could.

My daughter and I began bringing items into the hotel and placed them in our rooms (322 and 324). We then left to go to a few stores to get the rest of our supplies as guests were scheduled to start arriving between 2:30 and 3pm. We returned to the hotel around 2:15pm and I began setting up the pool area. As our guest started arriving, they were directed to the pool area or our room. Never was there an issue with our guest entering the property. In total, there ended up being 23 children with swimming attire in the pool, 2 children were not swimming, and 23 adults (parents/guardians) present.

About half-way through the party, an unidentified man came in and started screaming at the top of his lungs at the children in the pool, stating "Everybody get out right now!!! Everyone needs to leave!!! Everybody get out right now!!!" in a very intimidating and threatening manner. The children and the adults were very fearful because he did not identify himself and was very verbally aggressive. My husband proceeded to escort the man out into the hallway. Later I found out that my husband had asked him to identify himself 3 times before he finally said he was an assistant manager. My husband asked him to apologize to all of our children and the families for scaring them, but he refused and said he called the police.

After my husband and the man left, I had all the children come over so we could sing "Happy Birthday" and open presents because they all seemed pretty upset and traumatized. I was trying to lighten the mood as best I could. The children, all under the age of 10, sang and watched my kids open presents as the adults were attempting to understand the situation. During this time, a police officer stepped into the pool area and right back out. I went over to speak with him and tried to explain the situation. He directed me to the front desk where my husband and a couple of the dads present were speaking with the police, the front desk clerk, and the man who entered the party unidentified. I was then told by the police that we needed to leave the premises immediately.

I then went back downstairs and explained to the parents what was happening. One of the parents went upstairs to speak with the front desk to see if she could help remedy the problem. She offered to book a block of 50 rooms if the problem was that there were too many non-paying guest. They refused her business. She asked again if they were refusing her business and they said yes, they would not allow her to book rooms, "we want you to get out." She was then told that the issue was that is was too loud. At this point, we the paying customers still had not been given a valid reason why we had to leave.

As the children and their parents walked up to the lobby area, they were escorted by 5 police officers out of the building. We then cleared out the rooms as we had decorated for their sleepover. The police officers were very nice, even offered to find another hotel for us to continue our party. But, our children and the children at the party, along with the parents, were very upset and traumatized by these events they decided it was best to go home. I'm sure they will be sharing their concerns as well.

Berating and threatening people with hostility is never acceptable in any situation. The police were called before we were given the option to voluntarily leave. Through my investigation over the last few days, I have found out the man who came in yelling is the Assistant Manager, Akash Patel, and the desk clerk working was Cassandra. When we requested a refund, we were told they would not be refunding our money. Also, when we asked to speak to the manager, Mr. Patel refused to call her, stating we can speak with her on Monday.

Some of the parents felt this was motivated by discrimination. When examining all the details of the situation, namely the fact that the reason for the forced police eviction was "noise" when all the parents who were present can and will attest, there was absolutely no audible sound coming from the pool area anywhere else in the building due to the concrete reinforced construction. Also the refusal of business (50 rooms) indicates that there was an "issue of preference" that is apparently more than your bottom line. Along with the fact that there was never a reason to given to us (the paying customer) directly as to why we were asked to leave, this situation reeks of discrimination as stated by some parents in attendance.

I am sending this to alert you to the deplorable actions of Mr. Patel and the way he handled our family, our children, and our guests. As parents who are trying to raise our children to be positive people in a world already full of bias and hate, it is absolutely heart wrenching and disgusting that we have to have the grueling conversation with them about why they and all of their friends were treated this way at the ages 6 and 7. We have to explain why someone, whom they did not know, felt they had the right to yell, intimidate and berate them when all they were doing was having fun with their friends. We have to explain to them how to deal with the stigma and embarrassment that they will most likely encounter when they return to school and they are asked about how their birthday party turned out, and they have to explain to everyone why 6 police officers were called to cancel their birthday party and evict them from the hotel... Again at the ages of 6 and 7.

This message is sent to Maria, the manager of the facility, and Wyndham customer service. There has been a formal complaint filed with customer service. The reference number, 4191667, is listed in the subject line. I will be sending a separate email with pictures we took right before we exited the property. We appreciate you attention in this matter and we look forward to hearing back from you in the very near future.

Melita Polk

This is the absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed in. We booked 3 rooms five months before the concert we were attending and even requested early check-in when we booked our hotel. We arrived at 2:30pm for check-in and where told there were no clean rooms available and would need to wait till after 4pm to check-in (the concert started at 4pm). The line for check-in was backed out the front door of the hotel. When we get back to the hotel after the concert at 11pm they had one person there to check people into their rooms, once again the line was backed out the front door. When we finally got to check in, they could only find 2 of our 3 rooms, after arguing with the lady at the front desk and demanding she check again based on our confirmation she finally found the 3rd room. We received the keys and when we got to our room the key card worked but the deadbolt was locked, so I went back downstairs and had to get maintenance to open the room. When maintenance opened the room, we walked into a room that is set up like a living room that has an adjoining bedroom that a couple "was" asleep in (I was later told that the two rooms are a suite purchased together). I now go back downstairs, where the lady at the front desk refuses to acknowledge me for at least 30 minutes. It literally took me getting on my cell phone and telling the person to drive 2.5 hours to come get us because this hotel was a dump before she would acknowledge me. Finally, she asks can she help me, and we get a new room. Meanwhile, the hotel has 4 elevators and only 2 are working, so there is a line 30 people deep for the elevators. The security guard said that if the elevator stops, just keep pressing buttons and it will eventually work again. Needless to say, the whole time, I was walking up and down 12 flights of steps each time there was an issue. This hotel has 16 floors and the elevators did not work, there were a lot of very unhappy people. Every time I was in the lobby that day and night, there was a guest with an issue, multiple people just turned their keys in and left. One lady said that she had been there for two days and still did NOT have towels in her room. We paid $200 for one night and I will never stay in a Ramada again after this experience. They also charge you $20 to park your car. Please do NOT waste your money on this place.

Hello I've been waiting on a refund I was suppose to get. And still have not received it yet.
Case# 4139983

Site# 29598

I have more then one page Wyndham points page..this happen before ,IT was resolved..BUT I checked my mobile page app and I'm missing 1000 points Can you please take a page down so I have 1 only.also from Days Inn in Emlsford N.Y MY last stay I did not receive 2000 points for the 2 days I stayed..just luv that point system!! If you could please fix it again...Thank you Sincerely C Kuchenmeister

Had a terrible experience with a LaQuinta/Wyndham and then an even worse experience with their customer service department. After 45 minutes and 6 different people I did not get an answer to a simple question - now La Quinta is part of Wyndham are all their hotels charging a pet fee.
We booked LaQuinta as we do several times a year and we're told we had to pay 40 dollars for our dog now LQ is owned by Wyndham although we had not been told this before our arrival.
The customer care agents I spoke to were all unable to answer my question and on several instances were very rude.
LQ need to make this policy public as it is what sets them apart from other chains. Talking with friends who stay because of their dog policy they will lose a lot of business.

Mississippi welcomed me a little while ago and we are established in a dump of a Days Inn (under a flight path and next to a train) for tonight. Believe me when I say a dump is where we are at. As I was unloading the car, I heard a plane overhead which sounded like a blue angel. Dang, it was loud. A train came roaring by but aside from noisy clientele with loud beeping car locks, up late carrying on, it was quiet by the time we hit the bed.

This motel (the only room we could get because of spring break) was so gross I washed my hands after touching most things in the room. I put towels down on the floor to walk on. The blanket had cigarette burns and the over-quilt was a dirty, grungy golden color. The ice machine was broken. The rug was stained and faded. I saw housekeeping in the room before we moved in and they were sweeping with a little broom to get the big stuff out but you can only do so much without a vacuum in that department.

We were both so repulsed that my husband left (on his bicycle) before 8 in the rain, which makes me feel pretty bad for him. I left as soon after that as I could.

To avoid even another second at the motel, I found a coffee shop somewhere off the route to Mobile to give time time before we reconnect at the ferry. We have been staying in Wyndham properties all across the country since he started riding in San Diego. Some properties are really nice but the worst we have seen have been days inn. There was another back a month or so, which was almost as bad as the one I am referring to here. Just gross.

We think it tarnishes your brand to have such places associated with you. I have to say that the general manager at the Days Inn in Gulfport was very nice and a good representation for your brand. He has a ball of mess on his hands. This hotel was really sub par in every way. I have to give it one star only.

We have stayed in really nice Days Inn motels along the way and I have complimented the manager whenever it was appropriate to do sol

Thank you for your attention to this matter, They definitely need a major face life in Gulfport Days Inn.

Cassie Arnold

For several days I've tried to get logged into my Wyndham rewards account. OMG. Worst phone customer service in the world. I honestly think one of these people was in the middle of having a stroke or some kind of physical breakdown. No one can come up with a way to LOGIN to the account. So frustrating. Darn you, La Quinta, for selling out to these morons!!

Stayed at the Days Inn by Wyndam in Ocala/SilverSprings before the Gatornationals. It was dingy, dirty, and disgusting. Surprised you associate Wyndam name with this place. Was Very Disappointed! Sincerely, Rhonda L Thomas 6228 Somerset East, Lakeland FL 33813

To whom it may concern,
I have been trying to join the Wyndham team, in different capacities, since being laid off from my previous employer in February, 2109. My past experience and strengths come from 30+ years of service in the maintenance field with hands-on Journeyman Millwright certification, as well as, supervisory, planning, and coordination. I have been applying to Wyndham in order to assist with moving Wyndham forward in a safe, prosperous, and profitable manner, yet in 13 minutes from application submittal to rejection, your recruiter knew that I, a 58 year old applicant, didn't have the requirements necessary to perform functions of a maintenance technician. I feel as though my age, although you are an EEO employer, means more than the experience necessary. What my experience also offers in addition to the physical demands, is the knowledge, coaching abilities and training abilities that I possess. I hope you take the time to read my complaint and if nothing else, notify the recruiter that age is NOT to be used as a deterrent for employment. Thank you for the ability to express my dissatisfaction and disappointment with Wyndham and their hiring practices.

we checked in Friday put our luggage in the room and went out. upon returning my daughter took her shower, when she attempted to settle in to bed, she stated she wasn't feeling well and was coughing. the air felt dry, so i thought was just dust. she became nauseated and vomited in the bathroom. the toilet did not have enough power to flush. I just so happened to look up and noticed mold all over the wall in the bathroom. I reported this to the front desk. the next day, Housekeeping made our beds but the mold was still in the bathroom. the sink continued to clog. I even took pictures and showed it to the front desk. I am asthmatic and just knowing that we were breathing that stuff makes me sick.
On a good note: I left my uniform at the hotel, front desk worked diligently to mail it back to me.

We had a free stay from hotels.com. We decided to stay at Wyndham Hamilton Park in Florham Park, NJ as I have held many conferences here and always had a good experience.

I called the hotel to request a room on the 4th floor since we have 2 dogs and the rear exit is readily accessible from this floor. Before I booked with hotels.com, I contacted the hotel to make sure that we could stay in the requested room. The staff member I spoke to on the phone said that she would check with the manager. She came back and told me that the manager was fine with us staying on the 4th floor and they would secure a room as close to the exit as possible.

When we arrived, we were informed that we were required to stay on the 1st floor as this has been designated for pets.

We were assigned room 161 which was the furthest room from the exit. It was also incredibly dirty. Pictures attached.

I am incredibly disappointed in the Wyndham name which has previously provided a beautiful, clean environment.

I placed a reservation for a guest at the Ramada Inn Seatac, in Seattle,Washington check in date 3/27 thru 3/28. i received a call from the hotel stating that a guest of ours was checking in and that the hotel had no credit card for the reservation, i explained that we make reservations there all the time and that if they did not have it i could get someone in the morning to send over a cc auth form with the information, but that i thought since we do so much business as of late, that they should have it on site. the young lady stated she was new but that she would ask her supervisor and let me know what was decided. i said that was fine and hung up. i didn't hear anything back so i assumed they found the information. about an hour passes and i get an email from one of the guests i had made a reservation there for. my guest said she had been charged for the room and that the person at the frontdesk treated her so unprofessionally that she was in total awe. i replied asking what had happened she replied to say that the person at the frontdesk had totally humiliated her in front of other guests and making a commotion and being loud that it made the restaurant guest turn around and drop their jaws as too how she was talking to her. she accused my guest of being drunk even though the woman had come in to register and had just ordered dinner, so no time to get drunk. the front desk person was rude and utterly unprofessional.
SEE Email below
'That manager was so beyond rude and publicity humiliating to me I left the hotel and am staying somewhere else, so I have paid for two rooms tonight.
I would highly recommend not continuing to send other state employees to that hotel.

Beyond unacceptable unprofessional communication by the Manager.

Nadja

The guest i made the reservation for was Nadja Baker.
so she was charged for a room and i would like those charges reversed asap.
And i want to make sure i am not charged for the stay.
Any questions please feel free to contact me.

for your time.
Aidan Ramos
Operations program Specialist, University of Washington, school of social work, Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence

I stayed at the Wyndham Disney Springs for 3 night it was going good until I had to check in my last night. It was a separate reservation for my last night. I spoke to the front desk Dewan he said I needed to move because I paid a lower rate. I asked him can I stay in the same room. He said no I needed to call where I made the reservations online because the price was low. Well I worked in the hotel industry before my GM always taught us make the customer experience good. So I suggested to Dewan can you find out the difference to stay in the room. He came back with a price and I paid it. But why he didn't make an effort to help so I can stay in the same room? Todd the front desk manager did'nt even care . He said I should be glad it got done. WOW. I guess they looked at me and feel they can talk to me like that. Wyndham disney springs FL need help to their staff with customer service to paying customer.

I stayed in the Travel Lodge EAST in Edmonton Alberta on March 20th, 2019 Conformation #84731EC007828, it was by far the worse stay I have ever had, The beds were dirty, hair in the tub, crunchy dirty rugs and bugs in the room. I have pictures of all the above if you need them, I will NEVER stay in this hotel again nor will I recommend it to anyone, I paid 91.00 to stay there and it was not worth half that. I would like something done and not 15% off my next stay cause there wont be a next time.

The company tricked me and ran an inquiry on my credit. The agent told me to fill out the form or we couldn't move forward but that it was not a credit check. I told him in advance that I was under credit restoration and that my credit score was only 600. As a result of Wyndham running my credit scores have now dropped below 600.

See attached, very unsatisfied with the customer service and the fact that they would actually back a hotel this disgusting. I have attached a copy of my emails.

In regards to the above noted case I indicated to the person assisting me with my complaint that I would forward some pictures of the hotel and how truly dirty and disgusting it was.

As indicated my husband is not one to complain but after checking the place out further and calling me at work, I told him to get out and I would find him something else. This was booked through our government website, looked fine on the website but when they got there (my husband, daughter and her friend), he was absolutely disgusted.

I will breakdown their adventure and would really suggest your head office looks into this to avoid anyone else having to go through this.

1. Arrived and even the outside looked nothing like the pictures, parking lot was empty and unkept with garbage.
2. Went in the front entrance and even the front doors were not working properly.
3. They felt like they were the only ones there.
4. My kids went straight to the pool with a very brief swim stating even the pool was not well kept and were not comfortable staying in.
5. When they got out they all did a quick walk about.
6. My husband felt like it was a place that housed homeless/unemployed and possible even sex trade/illegal activity.
7. My daughter at one point saw a young girl looking extremely scared being guided by an older scary looking guy.
8. My daughter was feeling quite uncomfortable and scared and asked to leave.
9. My husband advised the room was not well kept, with water damage and very dated.
10. He complained to the front staff and was advised the best they could do is provide them with half back – even though he expressed his concerns and desire to leave.
11. There was different areas that seems to have unfinished work done and just very poorly kept.
12. My husband is not one to complain and was myself telling them to get out when I received texts from my daughter. (I was not with them)
13. He advised that the front staff would not give him his money back and showed them a different room but he was actually scared to stay there did not feel safe nor was he happy with the way the staff treated him, the manager would not even come to speak to him.
14. I called the manager from my work and was advised they were there almost an hour so we would not be reimbursed and he was very rude no matter what I said was not budging.
15. When leaving they only charged my husband $35 after I complained but I do not believe this is sufficient, this hotel should be removed from your choices and I do not understand why headoffice would want to be associated to this place in any way. They really need to make an unannounced trip to see and experience what is happening in that hotel.

I have attached copies of various quick pictures my husband took before leaving. If you require any further information please advise.

Lorna Rees

Trial Coordinator
Ontario Superior Court of Justice
75 Mulcaster St. Rm 412
Barrie On L4M 3P2

Tel: 705-739-6442 Fax: 705-739-6099

www.ontariocourtdates.ca/daily-docket

Wyndham Flagstaff Ari won't return calls to assist us. Front desk agent Shaunna was very rude when I tried to explain myself to her absolutely no personality. She over talked me and yelled then hung up. We are tired of excuses Ari has been left several messages and no reply

Hi I stayed in Baymont Inn and Suites in Marietta Georgia.

On 3/22 I checked in and the roomm assigned was filthy. The lady at the guest moved me to apt 123 which was their suite. After spending a night in 123 i return from visiting the city only to find out none of my stuff was in the room.
The manager Danny Patel authorized to take me out of the room as well as my personal belongings without my authorization. When i arrive to the hotel I went to the lobby and was told the manager decided to take me out and my things were picked up electronics dirty clothes etc. I have never had this happen in my life and it is an invasion of privacy. Upon checking my bag I am missing a mac charger and iphone charger. I need a response from Wyndham as soon as possible. This is very disappointing that you have mamagement of this caliber.

I booked one of your hotels at Howard Johnson

I stayed at the Howard Johnson on
137 San Marco Ave.
in St.Augustine,Fla.
March 20-22
The rooms were outdated,some of the rooms the lights/electrical
outlets didn’t work,some rooms smelled of sewage(heard other people complainting) rooms were
dirty,some had roaches.
Mine was one of them with some of the above conditions.(Room167)
Was a terrible stay!!!!!
Do not recommend it at all.
Needs to be torn down and new motel built.
Please look it up for the photos of
motel.
Cannot believe that this motel is even associated with Wyndham Motels/Hotels.
I was not satisfied what so ever.
The location was excellent for sightseeing. Shuttle service was
on the route at the motel a plus.
The 600 year Oak Tree there was
pretty.
There was vehicle traffic thru the parking lot at all hours.
People walking thru parking lot at all hours also.
No security there.
This motel needs someone from
corporate to do an inspection
of this Howard Johnson.(unannounced)
Just look up on any travel sight
the complaints on the motel.
Trip Advisor or any others that
people sent a complaint into.
It’s terrible!!!!!!
Doesn’t even deserve a rating.
Not a very good impression of the
reputation that Wyndham has.
Looking forward to your reply.
Ronald Overhultz
Pierre Part,La.

Hi I am a platinum member and i have not had an issue with Travelodge in el centro, ca. Until my most recent stay. I feel as a platinum member I should have the privileges of benefits . the room that was booked had spots on pillows and bedding. Curtain had appeared to be a blood stain or oil. The bed was sunk in on one side. I wasn't treat as a platinum member and my rewards is what I go on for my travels. I spent my 3000 points plus cash on a room that wasn't up to member benefit.

Booked a room at Days in airport I. COLORADO SPRINGS when we got there they put us in a room that had no towels or shower curtain the couch was so stained up no one would want to set on it . We took pictures of the room and they did change us rooms no towels in that room. No at the desk most of the time could smell cig. Smoke in hall ways . Maids did not speak English so hard to ask for more towels . Asked for a blanket never got one.
Om

We were staying in a non smoking with someone next door smoking late at night. Called the front desk and was told nothing could be done.
9240 Park West Blvd
Knoxville TN

Days Inn in Tucson Az, room 101, March 19, 2019. The bed sheets had dried blood stains. The sheets had not been replaced from the previous use. I do have pictures. We did not discover this until the next morning as we were tired and checked in very late. I am in able to attach my pictures.

I was told I had mild emphysema. I was shocked, I had only had minor breathing problems at times. However I had smoked for 17 years when I was very young and had quit over 38 years ago, when I developed asthma. I always heard your lungs were cleared 5 years after you quit smoking, but they don't tell you the damage is already done! Mild is not mild, I am on oxygen all the time.my son purchased herbal remedy for emphysema from solution health herbal clinic ,which i used for 15 weeks and am totally Emphysema free ,all thanks to solution health herbal clinic, solution health herbal clinic also cure all type of disease in humans life. Contact and visit their website at www.solutionhealthherbalclinic.com , details E-mail: (solutionsherbalclinic@gmail.com)

I am a timeshare owner for many years at avenue plaza new Orleans.i found an employee named steven ulich to be remarkable rude and a bully to me and other employees at the informational luncheon.other employees seemed very afraid of him.he told me when I was ready to leave to sit down I was not yet done.the other employees were only too ready to give me his name and said I should complain about him.they said they were too in constant terror of him to complain themselves,and hoped I would.this employee supervisor reflected very badly on the wyndham brand and I usually spread the word what a great organization you have but now must qualify my praise because of this rude condescending bully.i hope others have the strength to share his deficiencies with your corporate office.i found him a blot on an otherwise great experience at your resort.each time I think of the wonderful avenue plaza experience my opinion is tainted with my rememberance of this rude bully.the look of fear the other employees had around him reminded me of my experience as a physician working with battered women and children. it left a bad taste in my mouth for any time I think of wyndham. he is in a position of power and abuse.

The Baymont Motel in Murry, Utah is the dirtiest and scariest one I've ever been in. It was filthy and had very scetchy people living in their cars in the back parking lot. Please go on line and read all the reviews. Lights weren't working in the parking lot, hand rails pulled out of the wall in the stairways (safety). The halls and doors are very dirty. Once we got in the room the bathroom wasn't clean and the curtains were gross with stuff on them. The cops showed up for one of the people dealing from their car in the back parking lot. It was someone staying at the motel that called the cops not the owner. Not one picture on the Web sight matched what it's actually like. I wish I would have taken pictures. I can't believe you put your company name on a business like that.

after listening to a guest 1 hour presentation and 1 hour sales pitch.all I said I did not want but was constantly badgered into sitting through. then a rude obnoxious senior wyndham member named steven Ulrich told me I had to stay for more.i said I was done and he said I was not and to sit down.i found his unprofessional manner a poor representative of the fine wyndham organization. please find a better and more people friendly person to be in charge instead of this unbelieveable rude individual.i am at avenue plaza in new Orleans as a timeshare owner.this occurred today 18 march 2019.my phone is 1-904-501-6225.i am a retired physician and tell many friends about wyndhams many attributes but no more.

Your call center are the worst I have ever used .You can not hear what ever they are saying then they can not under stand what ever I am saying to them .On trip to florida I was sent 134 miles to my hotel in the rain and at night .That was to be only 14 miles .When I tried to call back I was told that the hotel had my card number and that it was to late to change ..WHY in this world would you send a call to another country to help find a hotel room in the US .They can not understand and do not speak. english . As for using my points .Why waste my time .As for most of your hotels are find but I feel that house keeping could and should step up .My feet got black from walking on the bare floor in one hotel .NOT Good .Shame on you for farming your call out of this country.Most service person on the phone can not help .I just keep calling back until I get someone that can speak and understand english . Christina Wells Cable Ohio

kelownia bc 13 14 march super 8..march 15 day inn kelownia ,march 16 west kelownia super 8
called for rm on 13...would arrive late.will not take cash.paid 4 two nights on us td visa.asked they put note on file may need third night. hookers in motel parking lot..clerk no cash as always robbed..not good 4 bussines..on third morning told no room....clerk called day s inn near by asked if they had room..they said yes. she did not think to leave me name. she appeared more interested in other things then me. so off to days in at 7 am.days inn wont take cash...need two hundred cash...re damage
asked for second ..but in compter.next morning n room....had to move again this time 20 miles to west kelownia..motel near empty. waited 6 mins no one at counter best room took cash helpful .great clean room water stains on bed. in am of 17 no breakfast..no coffee nothing.........25 plus yrs using your group above from unhappy loyal client
...250 254 0214.

I booked my reservation through Expedia on February 19, 2019 for March 15th 2019 to visit my daughter who is serving in our military based in Newport News Virginia. I have a lot of travel experience considering that I was an airline employee for over 10 years back in my 20's. Therefore, I did consider the Wyndham name sake a reputable hotel. I am also a frequent user of Expedia and other search engines when traveling. This was my first ever visit to Virginia and because this is my daughter's first ever venture away as an adult from her family I thought that it would be nice to visit her and experience the beach location to help ease her stress from being away from home. I thought the beach was ideal to enjoy our stay while in Virginia. Nonetheless, this hotel experience was horrible to say the least. I believe that this hotel at minimum misrepresented itself and even after addressing our concerns I feel that this Howard Johnson by Wyndham hotels showed insensitivity and unconcerned about the safety of their guest.
On March 11, 2019 I received an email from the Howard Johnson stating that BEGINNING March 12, the elevator would not be working.and is being replaced with a brand new elevator. This email was not an issue for me because my wife and I use any means necessary to walk as much as possible. When we visit the grocery store or mall we tend to park furthest from the entrance as a means to unconsciously exercise. Therefore, the email was least bit concerning. We arrived at the hotel I believed around 10pm or thereafter and as we parked our car there was a hotel guest standing in her room while holding the door open smoking a cigarette. My daughter jokingly said to us I hope she doesn't think that is smoking outside the room. We all laughed as we gathered our belongings.
As we approached the elevator there was a sign posted stating the elevator was not operable even though the guest service woman at the desk said the elevator was fixed. Nonetheless, the stairwell was next to the elevator so we proceeded to walk into the stairwell. I immediately noticed that there was no means to secure the stairwell, meaning we did not need our key card to access the stairwell. As we walked up the stairwell there was a loud odor of cigarette smoke which I was upset about because I had to walk up four flights of stairs inhaling cigarette smoke. I told my family that it was really inconsiderate of the smoker and I said it loudly hoping the person heard (smoke smelled fresh and not faint) my concerns thinking they were up the stairs higher than the 4th floor. Our room was number 401 located opposite the elevator and right next to the other stairwell. This later became a problem because it was obvious that other smokers use the stairwell to smoke to stay out of the cold night. It was noticeable because from my room we can hear the door open and close as well as hear the people talking. Once in the room there was an immediate odor we could not describe. It wasn't overbearing but it was noticeable that someone tried to hide a odor from the previous guest. This was still not an issue of great concern. When my daughter entered the bathroom she immediately notice mold above the shower. When I observed the bathroom I took a picture of the mold and said we will talk to the front desk in the morning. We all agreed that we were tired from our long day and closed the door to the bathroom. We agreed that it was too much of a hassle to go back down stairs with all our luggage. There was no guarantee that there was another room available or our room would be better or that it would be closer to the ground level.
At approximately 4am I am awaken by people talking. I initially thought that it was the guest next door that we could hear through the walls. I am obviously not fully awaken but I look at the time and try to go back to sleep. After about 45 minutes I still hear people talking so I tried to call the front desk and no one answered. After about 10 more minutes I tried calling again and still no answer so I decided to just walk down stairs. Once I opened the door there was a couple standing outside our room drinking beer and smoking. I stated to them that I could hear them so they apologized and picked up their 12 pack of beer and walked away. I did not see them go into a room.
At this point I am frustrated especially that no one is answering the phone at the front desk so I immediately went down stairs to complain. When I got to the front desk the door was locked. I am looking inside to see if maybe someone is in there asleep or something so I knock on the door and still no one. As I turn away a gentleman was walking from across the street towards me. I paused and put myself on alert because it is early in the morning and no one is out here. The man walks up to me in plain clothes and asked could he help me, and I didn't respond but, he walks up to the door and unlocks the door. Once I realized that this man who is not wearing a uniform or has a visible I.D. I asked his name which he said it was John. I explained to him that I was woke up by people standing outside my room drinking and talking. And because there was no security devices at the stairs to keep unwanted guest out it was a concern of mine. I had to approach these people not knowing if they were guest or if they would harm me to tell them they were disturbing me. John replies that I should have let him know because he had no problem asking guest to leave because he has done it before. I am angry to say the least at this point because I had been calling the front desk. I go back to my room and when I use the bathroom the toilet doesn't flush. As I am trying to flush the toilet over and over it is visibly noticeable that the toilet seat is worn out. How long does a toilet seat have to be on a toilet before you notice wear marks? Eventually I get the toilet to flush. I take a picture to show the manager in the morning the toilet seat and the mold. Now my wife, daughter, tell me they don't feel safe and the odor is probably because the carpet may have mold in it. Now my family is worried that because of the poor maintenance condition of this hotel the mold issue may be worse than just above the shower. At this point no of us can go back to sleep so I call Expedia and asked them to intervene. Therefore Expedia places me on hold and they said that John can only offer us another room because the manager gets in at 9am.
After calming my family down I suggested that we wait to hear from the manager. At 9am I go to the front desk yet the manager is still not in. At 10:45am I go again but, still no manager. At this point Kamal is the name of the front desk clerk who tells me that nothing can be done for me but, he called the manager and said he will be in at 11am. I reminded Kamal that its 10:50am now. I called Expedia again and they said that they would contact the hotel on my behalf again. Expedia eventually stated that nothing could be done because, John and Kamal had no authority to make any decisions but to give me another room. Simply giving us another room was only going to put us in another room. No assurance for our heath or safety was addressed.They did'nt offer to send someone up to isolate the mold or anything!!! Nothing!!!
That is when I decided that me and my family's concern is only important to us and not the hotel. I had no other recourse but to find another hotel. I tried to work out my concerns with the hotel and at minimum get some assurance that the hotel is working to address my concerns and our health and safety is of upmost importance. I wanted to work out something with the hotel but, no manager or anyone with authority could help me. I called Expedia again and they informed me that my complaint will be sent to their resolution department and once they spoke with a manager they would get back to me to help resolve any issues. After waiting 24 hours Expedia sends me an email asking for more time because they still have not contacted the manager.
I dont know what was more insulting? The poor quality of the hotel, (presence of visible mold and odor) the lack of concern of the staff for our safety, (no attendant available or security locks after a certain time) or the deceptive email stating the elevator is being replaced (no evidence the elevator is even being worked on). But, I think it is the fact that once the manager was finally contacted he said that I will not be getting a refund of any amount due to the policy I agreed to at the time of the reservation. NOW THAT WAS THE INSULT OF ALL INSULTS.
At this point I am safe at home. I feel that this hotel should not even have the right to be offered to customers on websites. Because most sites like Expedia, Hotwire, etc. offer a great deal without exposing which hotel it is until after you have paid. After being insulted by the response and the lack of concern for the safety of my family. My lesson learned is to stop using that method to find hotels. And furthermore NEVER use a Wyndham hotel again especially if that is your policy and practice. Paying a few extra dollars is not worth going through this. I just wanted to have a good time with my daughter who is serving our country and sorely missed to even be bothered by the unprofessional staff at Howard Johnson. She should not be concerned that she may be attacked in the stairwell at a hotel because they do not take necessary measures to ensure our safety. The fact that mold was visible in plain sight yet the hotel took no actions. Because if we saw the mold? How can the staff at the hotel not see the mold?
Everything I have mentioned in this email is confirmed in my phone records such as photos and a video I tried to record of a an employee (house keeping) playing loud music and smoking in the stairwell. I am sending this email via my desktop computer and if anyone at the corporate office is willing to see my evidence I will gladly upload them from my phone. I tried to be as detailed as possible but for some reason I think this email is going to fall on deaf ears which is why I am not going to bother hooking my phone up to my desktop to upload the pictures and video. If corporate takes no action or visits this hotel to observe for themselves, That in itself will say a lot about the name.
I never experienced this type of poor service and if I did at minimum a person of some type of authority would have tried to reach out to me. This is so insulting. Don't take my complaint and not visit this hotel. I can't imagine that this hotel located in this popular area displays such poor quality and has never been observed. It just isn't possible to think and if it is. Shame on Wyndham. Shame on you.

Respectfully submitted,

Alfred Holman
Email: joi2al@sbcglobal.net
Berwyn IL.

your Baymont hotel in Macon requires a 20$ cash deposit for "incidentals" and they cannot use a credit card ??
what year is this? I rarely carry cash anymore. Also the exercise room is broken and disgusting

I have stayed at many of your hotels and have always been satisfied. I recently stayed at Super 8 in Westminster, CO. Worst room, worst hotel and worst breakfast I ever stayed in. I was there 4 nights. Never did they change my sheets, never cleaned and such a dark, dirty looking room. Big cigarette hole in blanket, rugs were filthy and the breakfast so bad, I had to go out for breakfast. I am so upset and disappointed. I’m not sure I’ll ever stay in your hotels again. On that same trip, I stayed in Kearney NE at one of your hotels, it was the complete opposite.

I am staying at the Wyndam in Tulsa Oklahoma as I type this. The inside of the facility is fine. The outside grounds are covered with cigarette butts and paper and other trash. It is a dump on the outside. There are cigarette butts in the landscaping also. We are here for the AKC NATIONALS. I could not find an area not peppered with cigarette butts to walk our dogs on the entire grounds. It is disgusting. The grounds need to be cleaned up. This is totally unacceptable. We're very disappointed. There is a sign as you enter the building that states, "This is a smoke free facility ". This OBVIOUSLY doesn't apply to the outside property.

We are new to Wyndham, we stayed the first night of our trip at a Wyndham in short pump Va. very nice place very nice people found large bug in bed when pulling sheets back had to be moved to another room. Sighned up for credit card and was told we would get Fifty dollars off of stay.this did not happen. We were just given a credit card number on line.

The next night stayed in a Wyndham in Jacksonville. Tried to use credit card number so we could get Fifty off of room. Desk clerk said he has no idea what I am talking about. He says there is no way he can use that credit card number because it has to be swiped.

Next night stayed in tamp, same story they have no idea what this program is and can not use credit card number. They have no way of entering.

We finally reached our destination on Merritt island Florida. So we decided to chance us Wyndham at the Wyndham grand in Orlando. Gorgeous place. Was told they would have an upgrade for us .they did not have it. We stayed in room 1404 . I spent half the night trying to get the toilet to stop flushing, I have done a lot of plumbing in my day , but have never seen a toilet that flushed on its own every half hour. I did not call front desk thinking each time it would stop, the next thing we knew it was 6am ,and time to get ready for big day at Disney . So much for that we were so tired we went for a little while and then went home.

Needless to say, we are not pleased so far with Wyndham. We are not the kind of people that complain about things and we are in our 70’sand do a lot of traveling. We have never had a complaint with any other hotel chain. But this time I felt compelled to complain because it affected our grand children also. We were meeting them at the park

No Subject[#1179843]
Hello katie

Thank you for contacting Days Inn by Wyndham Customer Care.

We value the opinions of our guests and evaluate each message, suggestion and comment to find out how we can better improve our service to you. We strive to provide services that guests find timely and helpful.

Your feedback from your stay at Days Inn by Wyndham in Hampton SC helps us understand the kind of services our guests appreciate as well as areas in need of improvement. You deserve, and should rightfully expect, world-class service from Days Inn by Wyndham including courteous and efficient handling of inquiries and consistent resolutions for them. With our specialists being the first point of contact for our guests, the service experience they provide is vital to guest satisfaction. Again, your feedback from your stay on Feb 23 2019will help us identify the opportunities where we can focus on making improvements.

After a review of your concern, the best resolution would be achieved by direct communication between the property management and yourself. Please contact the property management team at803-943-0411.We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Thank you for your interest in Days Inn by Wyndham.

Melissa
Account Specialist, Customer Care
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
Office: 888-775-3379

I had roaches crawling all over the counters, ceiling and this is my response from them.
Not Satisfied at all

They locked my card up over chargeinh Mr they called police cause I asked for corporate number I had credit company

The phone it's record
Plus the police talked to bank and they said I already paid and today I get another charge for ,,,155
,73.....,,, this motel ripped people off...I'm very disapointed
.ithankyou Trisha McDaniel

I had reserved a room at ramada by Wyndham Costa/Newport beach for one night March 6 - March 7 via hotel.com
First of all, the hotel does not mention that its airport shuttle service ends at 10:30 p.m. I called for the shuttle at 10:34 p.m. and was told the driver had gone home
I took a Lyft ride ($19.93)
Front desk was kind of rude. But OK. I head to my room. There were two huge fans in there - those commercial fans one rents after an inundation. The smell was awful. I head back to the front desk. They tell me they're going to remove the fans. I say I can't stay there. No one should have stayed there that night. It was not healthy.
Then they said there was no other room even though two more parties arrived and got checked in.
Then the manager tells me to call "expedia" - after telling me to be an "adult.". He said Expedia will find me another room. He made no attempt to call or to suggest where I could go. It's almost midnight. I have never been to Costa Mesa.
Gives me a number that was incorrect (wrong department) --- Got the correct number and ended up being transferred to the right clerk at hotels.com. She reimbursed me for the room -- I'm supposed to get the $115 in a week. But all the rooms in her system were booked. So she suggested I call the hotels myself. Fine. I'm still in the lobby of this horrible hotel. I have to say the clerk was pleasant and did what she could to help me - unlike your franchisee in Costa Mesa.
So I finally get a list from the front desk at this horrible hotel. Found one hotel who gave me a discount $220 - very pleasant too.Got a second Lyft ($13.98) to the new hotel.

Anyway, you guys owe me $250.

I was left alone in a city I don't know with a room that was guaranteed and was not. This hotel was checking people in rooms that should have never been rented because they had some flood issue. Terribly unhealthy.

This is my worst hotel experience.

You owe me $250.

Good Morning,

Honestly, I wouldn't even rate the Ramada Plaza Hotel in Atlanta a 1 star. The service was completely horrible and unprofessional from check in to check out. I have never experienced anything like it before. My plane landed at 11 pm and I was shuttled to your hotel and got there at 11:30 pm. I did not check into my room until 1 am due to the ladies at the front desk. A young lady and several of her friends walked into the hotel and asked to speak to someone and was checked into their rooms without having to wait in the long line because she gave the employee money to skip. There are two cameras at the front desk and I really think the footage should be pulled from that night. As I got closer to the front desk in line, the employee kept whispering that there weren't any rooms left with at least 15 people behind me still that have not checked in. She turned away a mother and her young son at 1 am in the morning it was very disappointing to see. I finally got to the desk and was told I needed to pay $100 for incidentals. She swiped my card and said it dint go through, my bank showed it in my account as a pending charge. She then asked for another card which I provided to her and she charged in $100 and then another charge for $123.Then when I checked out charged me $61.53 At this point I was very upset. Once she handed my room key over I headed upstairs to my room the elevator smelled like marijuana and was very old. When I got t o my room the key didn't work for the door, I went back downstairs to inform the ladies at the desk and they gave me an attitude. The young lady from earlier who paid to skip the line came back down complaining someone was already in the room they provided her. The lady snatched the key from me and said I have to wait. I informed her I do not want to wait any longer and could she call someone immediately, she stated "Well you can just cancel the room then". Again, so unprofessional. The maintenance man came up tried the key and it didn't work, he went back downstairs to grab a charger for the door. While trying to open the door he received a call from another employee which he placed on speaker complaining about how his check was short . Again so unprofessional. Once he opened the door, he explained to me that the door was still broke and he could night fix it until the morning. Can you imagine the feeling to having to sleep with one eye open? As I got into the room, it was disgusting. The room definitely needs cosmetic attention. The floors were stained, the comforter had lipstick stains and yellow spots. The bathroom ceiling had water damage and the blow dryer was off the wall. The sofa had stains and seemed as though it was taken from a dumpster or thrift shop and never cleaned. My TV didn't work and it looked as if an animal was scratching the stand for the television. I have provided pictures as well to this complaint. The next morning I spoke with the new employee and they mentioned that the manager had come in due to the complaints of last night guest... Go figure! I mention my complaint and left my information for her to get back to me, which she never did until 3/5/2019. She called me and was very rude and unprofessional. She said she was actually there the night of my check in so I asked her if she was there why wouldn't she come out and solve many of the guest questions or explain to them the delay. She felt offended by my question and said I was being hostile and she didn't see the point of the call and HUNG UP on me. I proceeded to call your corporate office and file this complaint. If this issue is not handled I will have no other choice than to reach out to the Better Business Bureau to get this type of treatment reported.

I called them to extend my trial because it expires on September 14, which is my wedding day. We wanted an extension for one week to use this for our honeymoon, not only did they refuse, THEY HUNG UP ON US. We spoke to THREE customer service reps all who were extremely rude. We had every intention to extend our time share and be life long customers. But after that, absolutely not.

Hotel in Cameron Missouri looked to be in middle of construction updates. Our room had missing outlet covers no batteries in the smoke alarm and messy grout tile work in bathroom. There were old headboards at end of hallway. Beautiful updates and nice rooms despite needing finishes. Also we stayed at several days inns this weekend and 2 times we didn’t get the tv to work with the Direct Tv remotes. Crazy instructions that didn’t work. I was too tired to mess with. I just wanted to turn tv on and find out the updates on the storm warning and not have to program a tv input to get it to work. Very bad situation!
To add to our experience the phone reservation person, I had a hard time understanding. The reservation was messed up and the smart kind person at the desk fixed it. But there was no elevator and I asked for a first floor room because of my physical handicap. She told me there was none available. We were deciding to leave and she stated that the first floor was reserved for pets. Which was great because on the phone I had informed them of my service dog. Which I was also charged for. Not sure if that is you policy to not reserve handicap accessible room when there is no elevator. Even with an elevator, handicap people have to be on first floor. How do you plan on getting them down the stairs if there was a fire or malfunction of the elevator? We always stay at your hotels. Just wanted to notify of some concerns

Itinerary Number: 5136B92543459 Name: RONALD HOUSE Confirmation Number: 85504EC011361 Hotel Information: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Newport News Airport 501 Operations Drive Newport News Virginia
United States I have stayed at this hotel a few times because of the cost and location. I needed to use it last Friday and when we checked in there were two or three very derelict looking young men sitting in the lobby. We checked in and went to the room and were very disappointed at the size of the room and darkness of everything. The bathroom was clean and very good condition except for the threadbare towels and hand towels. We left and went to the hospital in the area, saw the patient and returned back to spend the evening. Requested additional pillows and received them. There were now two down and out men sitting in lobby. I walked my pet about an hour later and saw one of the men sitting (laying) in an old car at the back of the property. The next morning I was up early and was the first one to the breakfast bar as I was in need of some coffee. There were the two men (one was the man in car) eating off the breakfast bar. Got my coffee and returned to the room. Hung out the do not disturb sign. When we left the room about 9:30 am I removed the sign. When we got back to the hotel around 4:20 I went to the room and it had not been cleaned, bed not made, no towels etc... When I went to the desk to complain the manager was there and he said we didn't clean the room because of the do not disturb sign. I explained to him that I had removed the sign when we left the rooom that morning, he told me he would have to check his video tapes and see what the problem was; I told him to either clean the rooom, or give me another room, or return my money and I would find another hotel. He cleaned the room, but staff really made us uncomfortable as we waited for the room be be cleaned (stares and under-the-breath talk). This morning there were two other men eating off the breakfast bar. It seems as if the "homeless" are coming in and taking advantage of the free food. The exterior of the property is very rundown and there is not any landscaping on the entire grounds. I just wanted to make this complaint as i have never made one before but I was very, very disappointed. Will never stay here again and this experience may cause me to be fearful of making any reservations with Wyndham properties. Thank you for listening to me.

My family stayed at the American in thief river falls mn. On 2/8 and 2/9 2019 in rooms 117 and 119. We were there for a hockey tournament which our 10 year old grandson was playing in. We did not appreciate being charged $15 to check in 1/2 hour early. We had to be at the hockey arena at 3:15 and it was so cold we didn’t want to leave our toiletries etc. in the vehicle until the game was over. If we had wanted to check in at noon I could understand the charge but the rooms were ready and it was only 1/2 hour.
Our 10 year old grandson was chased around the hotel by an adult male guest. Our grandson laughed at something one of his friends said and the guy evidentially thought he was laughing at him and started verbally attacking our grandson. Then he asked him what room he was in and when our grandson refused to tell him he came after him. Our grandson started running and the guy ran after him chasing him upstairs and back down stairs. Our grandson ran to the front desk saying “help help help” and the desk clerk sat there and did nothing. Our grandsons friends ran to get their parents and they finally got the guy to go to his room still yelling. Our grandsons and his friends were visibly shaken and terrified about what might have happened. The adults that witnessed this said the Police should have been called. In hindsight that is truly what we should have done. The front desk needs to be helpful and concerned. (. We had to give the names of each person in each room when we checked in because of sex trafficking they said). Really? Something should have been done.
We don’t believe that any of us will be staying there again Our hockey experience in thief river falls was great but the hotel experience was nearly a nightmare.

Very poor service from in house housemaid service, toilet rolls, tissues not replenished, beds not attended a very unpleasant and embarrassing experience.

I have been a Wyndham member for 2/3 years.

I await your reply/email. John Plowright.

HOUSEKEEPING DOES NOT DO ROOMS DAILY HERE, SATYED HERE AND WHILE I WAS OUT ALL DAY MY ROOM WAS NEVER TOUCH, CALLED FRONT DESK THEY SAID THEY WOULD TALK TO HOUSEKEEPING AND CALL ME BACK... GUESS WHAT NO ONE EVER CALLED ME.... I TOLD THEM I SLEEP IN DAY AND WORK NIGHTS REST OF WEEK, WAS TOLD "OH, DID YOU TELL FRONT DESK"....... HOUSEKEEPING IS USELESS AND DOES NOT DO THEY DONT CARE AND APPRENTLY THE HOTEL STAFF DOESNT CARE EITHER..

I checked in at the Wingate Hote in St. LOUIS, MO. I left your hotel with ants that I didn’t bring with me. I called the front desk and person came up to my room and before I left she told me she could get me a discount of $21.00 and I called the manager and by the way her attitude was HORRIBLE attitude. She said that I had left the property and there was nothing she could do. Please assist m with this matter. I have pictures on my phone that can let you know that they were horrible. By the way I now must get a exterminator to come at my own expense. I can send someone a email with pictures included.

To whom it may concern,

Just yesterday I had the very unfortunate privilege of staying in one of your hotels.
( Super 8- Fort Nelson BC) I am a very picky person but can usually overlook to some extent, certain areas of untidiness/lack of cleanliness.

I was so appalled at the overall unkempt appearance and filthiness of your establishment that it has prompted me to file a complaint.

I have included pictures so that you can get a clear understanding of how poorly looked after this establishment is( specifically the room I stayed in)

Everything from filthy carpets, grossly stained sheets and sitting surfaces, hair, soap scum, grime, shower curtain was greasy and blackened from use, toilet area had a build up of urine, hair, and other? Fireplace was broken.. literally falling apart.

Overall a very traumatizing stay and I can’t believe I actually paid to stay there. I would very much appreciate a full refund.
I will never stay in one of your establishments again unless I’ve seen the room beforehand.

Please take this into consideration and be prompt with addressing it. I will be liberally spreading the word about this experience and your hotel warning others until I’ve received some form of compensation.

Disgusted,
Lori Kachowski

We made a reservation through Expedia for three nights at the Days Inn in Lacey, Washington, for the nights of February 15, 16 and 17. We were traveling from Virginia and arrived at the hotel around 10:00. The agent behind the desk may have been stoned. We waited for no apparent reason for forty minutes only to be told that the hotel was overbooked and they would not honor our reservation. When we asked about a refund, the clerk said to call Expedia - he could not help us. When asked where we should go, he said I don't known, there is a Best Western across the street. Now being very tired with no hotel, we went back to Expedia and decided to try another Wyndham hotel, the Ramada also in Lacey. The staff there was very helpful and the we decided to stay there. Expedia did refund our money from the Days Inn but we had to pay more for the Ramada. I think that we are due $115 for the price difference or should have substantial points added to our Wyndham account - # 154483737C. Also, you need too do something about the ridiculously terrible staff at the Days Inn. I expect more from Wyndham, and you need to honor your reservations, especially when pre-paid.

Call front desk 3 times about the noise but Dave at front desk says he can ask them to be quiet but there 50 of them so he cannot do anything else. So it’s 230 in the morning and there still down there drinking.

We have never been treated so rude. We are at your AmericInn West Madison location on Feb 14th 2019. The first night (Feb 13th) everything went smoothly so I booked another night and when I did, the front desk girl checked me in for a second night but forgot to charge my card for incidentals but gave me my keys that worked. She didnt realized she forgot to charge my card for incidentals until late night after all banks were closed. Totally her fault. I went out and spent money at a local bar thinking I wouldnt need money til the next day. The guy on duty that took her place that night called and decided to harrass me for the 30 dollars!!! there isn't 30 dollars on my card and the banks are closed so what do you want me to do?.This is your mistake not mines
.The guy on duty is now threatening to throw me out over their mistake?My room is paid for. You guys forgot to.charge for incidentals and waited until late night to catch the mistake and expect for me to come up with 30 dollars or get out!!! Really?

No salt or sand on icy lot or sidewalks causing fall, Bruised hip.
No lid on toilet tank. Exposed plumbing and water.
cracked shower and bathroom flooring tiles
Needed to get new keys every time returning for 3 days
Marks on doors as though many attempts at breaking in
Exterior door on dark end of building had NO locks and were freely open
We associated Wyndham with quality. We will be reluctant to use their hotels again
This was a Super 8 in OshKosh, WI.
I tried to fill out the form on "about my stay", but it would not send

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jwCqffaJKcn26mq28 they refused to give me a night stay on them this place is awful repeating myself so many times Wyndham refuses do you have a nice day in this place is in the worst part of town I requested the airport nowhere near it it was still a thing I was put in the hyndai stairwell single woman late at night like us to 3 in the morning to my knocking on my door don't show their face and I can't get ahold of the front desk I was terrified but Wyndham doesn't seem to think for Wyndham workers a nice chain and they charged me send me something dollars in this place was filthy you still get the pictures had a hole in the door curtains were nasty tub hadn't been cleaned it was black

Ambassador lied to get us to buy more credits! Told us the January of 2018 10,000 credits we bought interest rate was 15.49%. Said she could lower our interest rate to 13.49 percent. Increase principal paid each month. When in fact increased our monthly bill $180.00. The 2018 contract had interest rate of 13.49% but was told it was 15.49%. The 1/28/2019 contract is 13.49% interest. We didn't get our interest rate lowered as promised!!! Increased our payments from $36,000 to $52,000. With just 6,000 more credits! Lied about how much money we could get back from the extra holiday credits!!! Found out for 20,000 credits that we are paying over $35,000.00 for we would get about $800.00???? Was told we would get around $2,800.00 depending on where A NON OWNER would book. It's getting to we're owners aren't able to book what we want when we want due to non owners taking OUR slots!!! We get 04cents per credit??? If we use extra holiday??? How is that helpful to owners??? How much are owners paying per credit????shouldnt a non owner have to pay at least $3.50 per credit like we do if they are going to use our slots??? I want to stop being lied to! It was misleading! Your company is going to be getting in a lot more legal issues if this is how your Embassadors get their credits sold!!! We paid $10,000 on a paypal credit for 2018 so your ambassadors got $10,000 commissions! Then in 2019. They put another $5,800 on a credit card so they could get $5,800.00 commission! That's over $15,800.00 with over 16% interest we have to pay on top of that so the ambassadors can get their commissions and we are lied to and don't get any return hardly back if we let someone else use our credits that we paid a LOT of money for??? Just so your company can be on the New York stock exchange?? Really??? We have been owners since 1998. For over 21 years. We don't have good enough credit for your rewards card but you can take advantage of us by increasing our total due to $52,000??? I want to be able to go we're I want when I want and NOT be told there is NO availability! I want to be able to get paid $3.50 per cr sit being used instead of four cents a credit!! When I asked extra holiday specialist how much they are getting for their fees he wouldn't tell me! Sounds lovely i.e. this will be a huge legal issue!

We spent last night at the Wyndham in Lagrange, Ga. It was the worst experience I have ever had in my life with a chain motel. First of all the room smelled like old stale food. We were given a room on the first floor that looked out directly on the parking lot on the side of the hotel. The large window had shear curtains that wouldn't close good and gaped open. The side curtains only hung on the sides, they didn't cover the entire window so the light from outside came shining through all night. (Great idea whoever decided this was a good thing to do.) We had to go upstairs to get to an ice machine. We've stayed in a lot of hotels and motels and this is the first time we've ever seen a floor without an ice machine. The pillows were way too thick, in my opinion a better choice would be 2 pillows on each side so the guest can choose which they want to use. All in all, this was the first and last time we will ever stay there, and we will make sure everyone we know is forewarned about what to expect. Our home is being remodeled and we learned late in the afternoon that we would have to find a room for that night. I suppose because of the super bowl in Atlanta, there weren't very many available rooms in LaGrange. The ice bucket has a liner, which I doubt those buckets are ever properly washed, just probably rinsed out, so we used the liner. When the ice came out it immediately knocked the liner down to the bottom and was useless, if it had been bigger that wouldn't have happened. We were exhausted, we've had 3 to 4 contractors in our home everyday for almost 2 weeks and would have appreciated a decent room that was comfortable. We were so miserable we hardly slept at all and left and were back home by 630AM. It would have been more comfortable to throw some pillows and quilts on our living room floor and slept on hardwood floors. I'm amazed we didn't find bedbugs it was so unkept. I will be putting these reviews on every social media and hotel search sites I can find. I wouldn't let a rat stay in a place like that. Also, the lighting by the exit door was so poor and sloped that it was scary going in and out at night. Beware people, you will be miserable if you book this hotel!

Stayed at The San Diego, California Ramada Airport.
I was told on the phone direct to the property, that the Stay, Parking for the 8 nights ( for a 7 day cruise),and the Shuttle to and from the cruise terminal was $$179 plus tax.
I also asked if they had a ADA accessible roll-in Shower. I was told that they did
I booked the room

Then, I discovered:
that the room did not have a roll-in shower, but a standard home style tub
The parking was only free for for the first night, then it was $10/ day payable in CASH ONLY in advance
The shuttle is only for drop-off to the cruise, not for pick-up after the cruise and that I had to take a cab, or uber back from the cruise

Try that in a wheelchair with luggage for a cruise !!

NEVER AGAIN !!!!

The manager was rude and threatened me. I paid 500 dollars for four nights. The room looked like a youth hostel, and they have no room service past 9 am. This is embarrassing for you guys to have a Wyndham flag. Worst price I ever paid.

I booked a reservation on your website for Sunday January 27 2019 for the Wingate by Wyndham Tupelo. On the website I booked a 2 queen beds, with roll-in shower with bathroom seat, safety bars in shower and raised toilet seat with grab bars. This was reserved since my mother -n-law is handicapped. When we got to the hotel at midnight after driving from Jackson, TN, we checked in and discovered that this was not a handicap room. Tiffany at the front desk said that they do not have a room with those details. They had a 1 bedroom suite with larger bathroom and pull out sofa but nothing available that night. She came back and said that there was one on the 3rd floor that had to be unlocked but at this point by 80 year old mother-n-law was already in bed and I was not going to wake her to go to the 3rd floor.

The second issue was dirty bedsheets! My son laid his head down and discovered make up and hair on his pillow and the sheets. I am outraged by now and called the front desk and got new sheets that I changed myself. When we got the sheets there was oil/grease on one of the pillowcases! This is not acceptable . Tiffany was notified of this as well.

When we checked out the next morning I spoke to the GM Cheryl Foster about my horrible experience and asked for the corporate number. I called on Monday January 29,2019 and spoke to Debbie and filed my complaint with her...my case # is 163694420F

I am a Wyndham rewards member and did not to expect to have such poor service. This was very traumatic for my family since we just drove from Illinois to bury my wife's brother and had a very long road trip back to Florida.

I will be contacting your CE0 Stephen Holmes as well.

Curtis Turner
cturner1906@verizon.net
813-892-1879

Went to a time share presentation in Nashville. The members of the team were very rude and condescending (except Michael). Specifically, Collin purposefully tried to make us feel stupid and made comments with predjudice undertones. We went from highly consider getting a time share with you all to never in hell.... only postive was a gift package Lee gave us.

I rented a room at the Deltona Travelodge on 1-23-19. Horrendous experience. Due to a plumbing issue at home, I needed to get a room in order to shower and dress for a business meeting. Desk clerk would not give me a discount for the brief use of the room. As a matter of fact, charged me an extra $20.00 for early check in!!!!! The room was not clean, the lamp had light bulbs out and the hair dryer did not work. I will NEVER stay at a Travelodge again. I did not expect high end facilities, but they should have been complete and clean. And the clerk said “We do not rent rooms by the hour”. I did not appreciate being treated like a hooker!

Recently stayed (01/19)at a Days Inn by Wyndham in Ormond beach, Florida. Rooms smelled like dog, some towels had mildew on them, and our group of mostly black minors in Daytona to play football, were racially slurred and harrassed by 2 other guest in adjoining rooms. Police were subsequently called, but the other guests were not removed. We had a total of 6 rooms. None were in satisfactory condition. The staff was unhelpful and when we asked for a refund, we were denied. This property should be condemned. This story brought to press. This is a youth organization and for these young men to be subjected to such conditions is unfair and unacceptable. At the very least, our organization should be refunded the full charges of our stay.

Dr. Nicholas DiGerolamo
CRESCENT City Stars Football

Staff rude in restaurant and bar area my husband and I went in for a drink and then a young gentleman arrived and she the bartender ignored us and went right to him. Poor bar service! Multiple issues with not getting correct food. Waited very long for meals to come and wrong order. Electricity went out. Ordered dessert and server said he had to ask Manager for permission if they had it for me to order. Gentlemen brought food out ask for napkin And said not his job.
Ask your server. Asked for our
Check and provided it sloppy wet receipt
And no pen to fill out. Everyone act as
If we were a bother. The girl on day of
Arrival Who said she has a welcome packet also had attitude like she just had to do This because her job and not welcoming her name was, Kinsalyn
and she did not make us feel welcome and Happy to be there to start our vacation. Sad! When asking for something there was a lot of negative attitude as if we were a bother that person. Lots of sighing and rudeness and one girl At breakfast was so rude and said, oh, what do you want.? Seen some staff having confrontations amongst each other and that’s not appropriate behavior Very
Upsetting because in life you work hard and take care of people and treat people with respect and come to St.
Thomas Margaritaville and get treat like you don’t belong, do not feel welcome or everything is a bother. This does not look well for business and especially after
The hurricanes and your trying to rebuild with a large bulk of money coming from tourists to help the economy.
Said such a beautiful island and treatment very depressing that you regret even coming here. I really feel my husband and I deserve compensated and most likely will be submitting poor reviews. I even seen people in management position who wouldn’t even say, Hello or make you feel welcome. Just an all around disappearing vacation.

Two occasion I was bit by bed bugs in the same room. Because I reported the bed bugs I have been singled out by the hotel manager for discrimination, and denial of reservation in the future. Filing complaints with Colorado Dept of Public Health, Colorado Attorney General, and Colorado Civil Rights. This is unacceptable behavior to do such. The motel involved is the Super 8 in Windsor Colorado.

We stayed at Wyndham, Ocean Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach, SC iSeptember 2018. My wife and I attended their time share presentation on Monday the 10th because we were promised 2 free weeks. The presentation was supposed to be 90 minutes and lasted 3 hours. We have been unable to receive a certificate for the 2 weeks after numerous calls.

Hotel refused to return deposit stating non smoking policy. Im a non smoker. Then proceeded to call police to escort me off premises for airing out my grievances. No response from the property manager and told no action from corporate customer care. Im a rewards member.

Hello, made reservations for 12/24/18 when reservations asked for early check-in, called again before i lifted the state South Carolina to make sure that i had it, but i arrived to check-in could not due to all rooms was sold out. Talked with manger on duty he told me that he would call me and the rooms come available, waited until 2pm no call so i went back to check-in i was told at that time check-in is 4pm. While talking with the manger once again to help me to understand the purpose of me making reservations, in the mean while other guest checked-in with no problem and it wasn't 4pm. Never had this problem before,stayed at the Wyndham for Christmas for the last 3 to 4 years. Very disappointed. Family and i end up staying some where else.

Frances Sipp

My family booked two night stay in niagara falls NY for new years eve. We were extremely disappointed in the room and service that was provided to us.The bed my husband was sleep in had a huge divot in the middle of the bed with what felt like springs sticking up, one of he pillow cases had dirt all over the edge, the ceiling was cracked, the tub was filthy and the shower pressure ridiculous, the water temp was never very hot. we did ask to be moved to another room and were told there was nothing available. The pool was also not at all clean. there were very few towels available and in fact dirty ones were mixed with clean ones. The under car garage felt very unsafe. the garage had garbage and used items places in parking spaces. We were told we would receive an 80 dollar casino credit which we never did receive. We finally asked and received 2 25 dollar credits to the casino but only after we inquired for a third time. Overall we were very unhappy with our experience. We have stay with Wyndham properties before and have been very happy with the cleanliness however we were very unhappy with the services and room.
i believe i may have a photo of the bed

i would appreciate a response as this was unfortuantely a tradition in our family for new years and it was very unacceptable

thanks
Melissa Fauteux-ryan

RE: Baymonts

I used to stay in Baymonts almost exclusively, but no longer.

I just stayed in the Baymont in Florence off of I-95. I actually gave this location a stellar review in 2012, but
what a terrible experience now. I attached some pics that should tell it all, but in addition, why does this location
now hit your credit card for $15 and hold it for a few days before releasing it?
Also, my sister stayed here on the same evening I did, and they did not inform her of a pet charge.

I think your log in system needs a some work on the soft ware.Every time I try to sign in it does not recognize either my name or my password and I have enter answer questions which the system does not respond to.

Stayed at the Ramada, Harrisonburg, VA-one night-paid by credit card. A few days later I checked my credit card statement and found I had been charged an additional $10.00. This charged was put on my card the next day. I called the hotel and they told me that it was for potential damages. They said there were no damages and that I would receive the $10.00 within a few days. When did Ramada start charging additional money for potential damages? I believe this hotel is scamming people. I would appreciate an answer. If this is an allowable practice I will be staying at other places in my travels.

I stayed at the super 8 on Atlantic Ave in Virginia Beach . It was dirty the maids had attitudes . It smelled like marijuana . House keeping never came . Had to go to another floor to get ice then the door came off in my hand . I don't like to complain but it was miserable I live in Crewe va I was visiting my girlfriend we decided we would stay there . We stayed 12/23 until 12/27 I wanted to leave the first night

On October 30,2018, I was pressured into a timeshare sale of Wyndham points. My husband and I attended an owners meeting to discuss the reason why we were never able to use our points to go anywhere and we were told that because we only owned 64,000 points that we just didn't have enough. We were then asked if we received a notice to purchase additional points at a discounted price, which we did not get. We were told, " I think I can help you". This man was the customer service manager working with Shawn Brooks, went back and fourth for what seemed to be 3-4 hours telling us he could get us a great deal. He failed to tell us what the price was for this great deal until we were in closing! Unfortunately, he acted without integrity or honesty and played us. When he found out my profession, I am a nurse, he put on the tears stating his wife had breast cancer and thanked me for all I do trying to gain our trust. At closing, we were aghast at the process in front of our faces and felt like we couldn't do anything about it. The next day, Shawn Brooks called me and asked how we were doing and I told him this was just too big of a purchase and I couldn't afford it. He told me, " you wouldn't be human if you didn't feel like this". I told him I wanted out of this contract and he told me," I'm sorry Mam, but I can't do anything about that now. You will feel better once you start renting it out and making money off it." After doing some homework and several calls to lawyers, I found out I had 3-10 days to back out of the contract, number of days depending on the state. I want this contract null and voided. Not only was I taken advantage of by buying only 64K points, but now taken advantage of 400K points. I would like someone to call me to discuss this as I am not going to pay for this. Kind Regards, Doris Labby 978-697-5311

My family and I have been experiencing what I would consider the run-around by the Wingate by Wyndham in Lubbock, Texas, as well as your customer care line staff.

My father-in-law, Scottie Gibson, who is a Vietnam era Veteran, recently underwent emergency heart bypass surgery in Lubbock, Texas. My wife, his daughter, flew there to be with the family during this most difficult time. While in Lubbock, her mother, and special needs brother stayed at the Wingate by Wyndham, arriving on the 13th and checking out on the 19th of November. Because they did not know when my father-in-law would be released, they originally made the reservation for check-out on the 20th of November. Upon informing Rose (last name unknown) at the front desk that they would be checking out on the 19th due to my father-in-law's discharge, Rose indicated the charge for the 20th would be refunded since it had already been charged, and that a bill would be sent via email to my wife whose name the room was under.

It is now the 16th of December and the charge has neither been refunded, nor has a final bill been sent. We have attempted to resolve this with calls to Rose, who says only the owner, someone named Tyryke, can refund the funds, though he never seems to be available. We have also contacted the Wyndham customer care line, both on the 23rd of November, as well as the 4th of December. A reference number of 4137560 was assigned to the complaint, however a Melissa at customer care informed my wife that there was a call made on the 30th of November that said we would accept points rather than a refund. I can speculate that someone else called simply to get this issue out of their hair, but it was most certainly not my wife. Melissa was very rude with my wife, causing her to eventually hang up on this Melissa. I would invite someone to listen to the encounter should you have it recorded.

So all we are asking for is a simple refund of the room and taxes charged for the 20th of November. The credit card number ends in 9503, and the name on the card is Scottie Gibson. The total refund amount is $121.03. This sum is very small, but this entire frustrating series of events displays for me a clear lack of concern and care for customers. Is this indicative of larger issues, particularly with your customer care department?

Your attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Brian R. Benjamin
Colonel
U.S. Army Retired
bbenjamin3@icloud.com

good afternoon my name is tyshawn carter. I have been at the Wyndham travel lodge of manhasset for almost a month and a few days. A lot of things have been going on here but i stayed silent for way to long and i am homeless however hard working and pay a lot of money to stay here. First complaint is a the owner of the hotel lied to me and told me he was only the manager when i was trying to explain that my room is never cleaned when i come from work. secondly he has a smoking station in front of the hotel and told me to go down towards the street to smoke because he doesn't like cigarettes. I AM black i don't even want to mention a racial episode but i must let everything be told. I asked for an application for hire he said this is a family business but within the same hour a white person was filling out an application. ALSO i was going to pay for my night and one of his employees asked me why i don't just rent a room. I WAS APAULD because i am homeless that is none of there concern he should only be focused on me paying my reservation. there are times where i want to leave but my job is close i even seen the owner tell an old man to leave the lobby because he is scaring customers. the person was sitting there waiting for his wife and he didn't like that we were holding a conversation about our lives. if you look it up me and my girlfriend have spent a lot of money with this hotel we deserve better!

on 11/28/2018 I reserved a 2 double bed two bedroom suite. I called the hotel because I entered the date in incorrectly, I was to check in on 11/30/2018 and check out on 12/2/2018. Upon arrival to the hotel it had three different names appearing on the hotel which was confusing to start with. I asked the young lady at the front desk if I could look at the suite I had reserved, she was very nice and professional she allowed me to look at the room. The first thing the suite did not have working lights when you entered the room. The sofa in the living area had a big ripe in it. The kitchen was not clean, the stove burners were dirty, the refrigerator had not been cleaned because there were old dry up spill in it. The pantry had both living and dead bugs in it. The bedrooms looked clean. The bathrooms were clean but old the floors were very slippery. I had asked for a handicap accessible room because my mother is 83 and have some mobility issues. I was not happy with the condition or appearance of the suite. I spoke with the General Manager Al who stated that is what you get for the price, we are only charging you $89.10 per night. He then precede to tell me I could go to another hotel. Thank GOD for your other staff the young lady at the front desk look to see if you had another suite which you did not so she checked for two rooms for me and my mother. We stayed in rooms 320 and 323, the rooms were clean but not handicap accessible and again the bathroom floors were very slippery so I requested that they re-mop the bathroom. The housekeeper that had those room did not replace the toilet paper both room ran out of toilet paper the dirty towels nor the bed were made up on Saturday. The pictures that are on the online booking site is a miss-representation of your rooms If I would have had the time and not had my mother with me I would have went to another hotel but she need to take her medication and rest. We were in town for my nephew's funeral, I have never had such an unpleasant experience in my life at a hotel. I have stayed in hotels that were remodeling before but never have I been told that this is what you get for what you are paying. I was grief stricken over the loss of my nephew and over whelmed by the condition and unprofessionalism of your GM and hotel. I had to purchase rubbing alcohol to remove the slick substance from the floor in the bathrooms and mats so we did not fall. The smoke detector in room 320 was in the drawer along with the alarm clock. These rooms should not have been rented to no one. I am still upset about the manner in which I was treated and the condition of the hotel. I wish I would have taken pictures.

Sincerely

Lurendia Harden
2074 Wild Creek Court
Dallas, TX 75253
lurendia,harden@yahoo.com
214/535-1474

I stayed at the Wyndam Baymont on 3250 E Jefferson Detroit, MI on 12/0-12/9. I reserved 2 rooms as we were from Chicago, Il visiting a friend the live in Pontiac, MI. First of all this was a scary experience. Each of the rooms were a suites with Jacuzzi One was a King suite room 108 and a Double suite room 112. The rooms jacuzzi was unfinished with peeling enamel and was not able to be used. The showers had MOLD all around the grout area and that also was not able to be used. We have to wash in the sink and bath at the friends home the next day. In addition we feared for our lives as when we arrived from our event, there were 8 men standing in the hall smoking marijuana crowded around the rooms as we tried to enter. At around 3 am there was a young lady running thru the hall with a black eye and no shoes asking for help a man was following her he to was without shoes and had scratches all over him. we called the front desk for security several times and there was no answer and no one came after hearing the yelling. we were not able to sleep as we feared someone would kick our door in. I am asking for reconciliation to this matter and a full refund from your company as this place should not be open under the Wyndam corporations

Upon arrival at the Wyndham Sea Gardens Pompano Beach, Fl, guest services informed us that there was an Ownership survey that they would like for us to participate in and for our efforts we would receive a $75 Amx card.
Once we arrived on the second floor for the survey we were informed that there was a group presentation, survey, and owner update. We explained what was told to us and was escorted back to the employee at guest services and was told that there was a group presentation and we did not have to participate in an owner update. We agreed and for our efforts he added a t-shirt and bag as a gift. We proceed back up stairs and was seated for the group presentation. We was then approached by a gentleman that explained that he was there to give us an owner update. We explained to him that we were not interested in an owner update only the group presentation and survey.
We were told that all he knew about was an owner update. We were not interested in an update and feel that the employees misrepersented themselves in an effort to sell more timeshare.
We have been owners for years and have no desire to purchase more points with Wyndham due to the misrepresentation we have experienced we are considering selling our Wyndhan ownership and purchasing elsewhere.
Owners should be treated better, lately VIP means nothing.

My husband and I (both mid-70s) stayed in an ADL accessible room on Nov. 10, 2018 for a park-sleep-fly. Three lights over the vanity did not work as well as the ceiling heater/light; the vanity bulbs were replaced but the ceiling light could not be fixed. We needed to get a staff person to set our thermostat (the room was very cold) as it was high on the wall and we were unable to reach it. When we required an adjustment in the middle of the night, we could not do anything about it. The bathroom floor was very sticky and it was extremely difficult to turn on the water in both the shower and the sink. We informed the desk clerk of these issues he next day as there was no form to fill out.

Upon our return on Nov. 24, we were assigned the same room, only to find all of the above problems still existed. In addition, the entry light did not work. We would have chosen to stay elsewhere on the 24th; however, our car was in your lot and our flight brought us back at 11:45 PM (from the East Coast). We were too tired to change accomodations.

Overall, a very poor experience at the Ramada Portland Airport Motel. Monetary Compensationwould be appreciated. Thank you.

Gail S. Harfe

Hawthorne inn and suites 2301 East southern ave. TEMPE AS.

4+MONTHS THAT THEY OWE ME FOR 2 ROOMS

They have not refunded my text except refund for two rooms I had there for over 5 months. I've been ignored, lied, talked to assuring me they would give me my money. The new GM also was going to add it up to pay me still no answer the GM and the manger Nick are liers they look at customer's like pieces of _ _ _ _ especially when they LIE TO YOUR FACE I'VE CALLED MULTIPLE TIMES NO CALL BACK.

Wyndham is one of the four top national chain hotel companies. In the Buffalo New York Area, Wyndham has many locations and a great reputation. I’d like to know how the partnership between Super 8 and Wyndham works? Congratulations for outstanding service and point reward systems. I greatly appreciate the opportunities for points and reaping the benefits of becoming a platinum member. Wyndham locations overall pricing to competitors is very competitive and is typically at the lower end.
The location is typically popular among travelers no matter the day of the week. It is convenient for travelers going from Canada to an area just outside the city of Buffalo. Buffalo is a very diverse city, second largest in the state to New York City. The staff is well equipped and trained to help all travelers. The employees are very friendly and informative. Many of them are bilingual which is such an asset and accommodates a variety of people coming and going through the area.
In early August, I made a phone call to the Super 8 by Wyndham in Tonawanda, New York. I spoke with an employee and set up an agreement for a weekly two-night stays for a few months’ duration. However, when I originally planned my weekly stays, I had requested to stay in the same room and to have a refrigerator in that room. The staff say that they cannot guarantee my reservation of the same room every time. I feel as though this is absurd and could have been arranged. I have given the same employee a written schedule of my stays, three individual times after our initial phone call in August. She still has no clue when I am coming or going though it is the same every week. After 13 weeks staying at the same location, I have yet to stay in the same room more than once. I’d like to know if this policy stands for all Wyndham locations?
Wyndham’s reputation is the reason I chose to stay at this location. In the Buffalo New York Area, Wyndham has many locations and a great reputation. As a regular customer to Wyndham, I am curious how the affiliation of Wyndham and Super 8 works. The quality of the rooms is poor. Wifi rarely works with spotty connection in all the rooms I’ve stayed in. The faucets are not fixed properly to the walls, the tub drain stopper does not work and many of the rooms’ windows do not lock. As a platinum member, I feel as though these cosmetic and functional defects are unacceptable quality for a place of “hospitality”. The security around the hotel is quite poor. There are only five cameras for a two-floor hotel with long parking lots. Just two of the cameras are for outside surveillance. As the Super 8 Pride Statement “Experience the best in quality, service, and overall guest satisfaction.” As a customer of Wyndham, I am confused as to how often a Wyndham official checks on the facility’s quality. What are the room standards for a Wyndham location?
A major perk of becoming a member is the Wyndham customer loyalty rewards program. Congratulations for outstanding service and point reward systems. Earning points is done in a reasonable manner, though the appearance of the points into my Wyndham rewards seems to take an extremely long time. How long after checking out do the points then become visible on my account? I greatly appreciate the opportunities for points as well as bonus chances for getaways. However, I’d like for my concerns to be addressed by a management team member of Wyndham or Super 8 before I plan my next stay. Becoming a platinum member has encouraged me to write this letter with confidence that these issues will be addressed.

Baymont Inn and Suites in Baytown Texas is the most racist place i have ever worked at, they say things about black people and tell you to only take cash from them and not to take their debit or credit cards!! They don't like you to talk to the customers and have a rapport with them.

I stayed at Days Inn Davenport Florida Twice, as it uses the Wyndham name which I mistakenly thought would make it a better choice, being very ill with a heart condition, and staying there because it was near the hospital and I was to weak to travel, both times this days inn has places erroneous not authorized charges on my credit card, they are rude, unprofessional people and thieves! I have contacted Wyndham, they have done nothing to help me, the charges exceed 300 dollars and I need the money to purchase my heart medication! No help from Wyndham who just sell them the use of their name but apparently has no control about what they do, nor does Wyndham care! Save time and money, they are thieves, and go to Hilton or Marriott, as they would never allow this to happen! This is shameful to do to anyone who is disabled or for that matter anyone at all! Shame on you Wyndham, shame on you! Also read their trip advisor reviews, apparently it’s common practice at many locations! Hope I have saved someone from this nightmare!

We callled 3 times as the room was cold. Would not heat up thermostat was not working. Someone came after 3 calls and said yes there was a problem . He said he would fix but the next nght it was hot I asked for help but no one came. Wyndham San Diego harbour view room 459 November 6-11

i heard that you dont seem to care about the customer iam hoping tha is not ture my son had to be in town so we book at one of hotels doing our stay room was very dirty the sheets where not clean i pulled the covers back and to find hair nasty we left just to let you know.this was in murray of slc we could not get back to you sooner lot of personal things. we.ll never stay at hotels ever

We have been staying at various Wyndams all month as we have been traveling with our dog. Today we were informed by Cecelia at the Phoenix Wyndam on Shea Blvd, that the reservation was incorrect and they needed our room. Or we could pay more and move upstairs for a second night. For one, the reservation was not wrong and at check in, the dates were correct during that time. Last night they said they were overbooked. I do believe they needed the double room and inconvenienced us for other guests that were arriving.
It was matter a fact, and non apoplectic. We are frequent Wyndam people but will start checking into another hotel chain.

The garden inn in Lafayette is horrible. The staff don’t answer the phone or after 20 rings they might but the service you get is a joke. The tv doesn’t work in the room and their comment is I don’t have another room for you. Wow! The fire alarm went off nonstop and from what we told it’s been doing that. The elevator doesn’t work. Paint peeling everywhere. Sad excuse for a hotel. We so done with this hotel brand!

I hope someone looks at this complaint. This is the second one I've written, the first, no response!! This is not good business!! We stayed at the Days Inn Buena Park on Beach Blvd on Friday, Nov. 2, 2018. Not a great room but OK! we were out for the evening and came back to our room and went to the restroom there was a a cockroach in the tub and another crawling up the wall, I don't like bugs!! In the morning we got up to take our showers and the shower would not come on, the faucet was broken, nice way to start the day !!! we checked out. the previous complaint was for a stay in one of your hotels in Springfield, Illinois, the carpet was soaked with water from a faulty air conditioner. There was mold all over the bathroom ceiling and walls also the ceiling in the area with the bed, unhealthy to say the least!!! I don't think we will stay at a Wyndham owned property again and definetly would not recommend your hotels to anyone!!! thank You Jack and Lynn Davini

My husband and I stayed at the days inn in Ogden, UT 10/20/18. It is by far one of the nastiest places we've ever stayed. The pictures on the website show a nice, clean hotel. It was not. There was blood spatter on the walls, the carpets were filthy, brown water, it reeked of cigarette smoke, the faucets were broken. The room was an absolute biohazard.

Garden Dallas N.location is absolutely in need of some management paying attention to their hotel.Rusty bathroom fixtures, cracked floors in the bathroom, pubic hair is in the bath tub, a hair dryer that was so sticky with the grime I couldn’t even bear to use it. We were also given sheets with stains on them, hallways near elevator ihave cut carpeting and floors are filthy with dirt leaves and garbage. The back door of the hotel has a broken lock which left me feeling very nervous. I’m so disappointed! One hotel room should not have so many problems. I love the chain, however I will not be staying at this hotel in the future.

Stooooooooooop calling me. Every single dam day. Stop. If i ever ever ever get a time share (I won't) but if i ever do, because of this, it WONT BE YOU.
To be fair, i asked very nicely for the first 10 times when you called.

When arriving to our hotel I notified the valet that the key to my car could not be removed from the ignition because it would not go back in if removed. I asked if that was going to be a problem if so I would park in self parking the attendant said that would not be a problem at all. Upon returning to get my car the next morning I was notified that they indeed took the key out of the ignition (when told not to) and the key would not go back in. They said it was policy and a liability to leave the key in the car. I asked why I was never contacted in my room about it because I would’ve gladly moved my car. They said they don’t know why I wasn’t contacted. I’m beyond frustrated because it not only made me late to work because of it but the staff didn’t seem to care about the situation.

I reserved a room over the phone and gave a credit card just to hold the room (or so I was told), when we arrived we payed with a different credit card, the original card that was to hold the room was charged and it caused my bank account to go overdrawn......UGHHHHHHHH when I went back to the front desk to let them know, they said there was nothing they could do about backing the charge out, but that they could charge the other AGAIN as they said they showed no record of the other card being charged. So, now the original charge is on my first card and now is also on the 2nd card....

Greetings,
My name is Brenda Miller and I stayed at the Microtel by Wyndham Hotel on Friday Oct. 12-14th in West Chester, PA. Upon enteting my room (#104) I immediately smelled a strong odor of cigarette smoke. I went to the front office and spoke to the manager ( Shirley Coleman) on duty who swore up and down I wasn’t smelling smoke, reluctantly she came to me room and sprayed an odor be gone spray. I then went to the store and purchased room deodorizer myself because according to the manager the hotel was booked solid and that I could not change rooms. I have emphysema, asthma and congestive heart failure and I have to deal with this along with my two grandchildren who also have asthma.
So that night Friday Oct.12th, as I was getting ready for bed I noticed cigarette burns in the comforter. NOW I’m pissed. So the next morning I went to the front desk again told the manager Shirley Coleman about the comforter and now I’m questioning if my room was even cleaned at all! Ms Coleman is assuring me the room was cleaned, so I asked her well if the room was cleaned why is there a comforter on my bed with cigarette burns? She has no answer, what she did do was come to my room#104 and acted as though she was shocked to see the burns, so she took off the comforter and had the housekeeper change my sheets. Who puts a comforter with cigarette burns on a bed? Then we looked at my grandchildren’s bed and their sheets was stained up, this was very unpleasing and unacceptable. Ms Coleman constantly repeated that the room was cleaned and I just couldn’t fathom where!!
She then stated that she would adjust my bill for this incident, well when I went to check out on Sunday Oct.14, there was a $20 credit for my inconvenience. That right there is unacceptable. First my room is filled with cigarette smoke, then my bed has cigarette burns in the comforter and my grandchildren’s bed sheets was stained up. This is utterly disgusting and unacceptable. And a $20 credit that’s a slap in the face.
I have never been so angry about the customer service at the Wyndham Hotel.
I’m submitting this complaint in hopes of something being done about the cleanliness of the rooms, beds and sheets, and some type of refund.
Thanking you in advance for taking the time out to read this complaint!

When we got to our room it stunk like mold and stale cigarettes we laid on the beds about 15 minnets later I called the front desk she offered to come in and spayed some air freshener . I told her no thanks. She said the hotel was full. I told her my daughter was not having it. She told me to striating the beds. They gave us another room. It did smell a little better. The bed skirt was ripped up dead bugs were in the window. We couldn’t take a shower because it had mold in the corners. It’s was the worst hotel I have ever seen. Their was even dog poo in the hall. What I almost stepped in.

Greetings,
I have never been so angry about the customer service at the Wyndham Hotel.
Thanking you in advance for taking the time out to read this complaint!

I stayed at the Days Inn (11775 Lebanon rd. Sharonville Ohio 45241). I arrived on 10-12-18 and was placed in room 161. That room was ok except that the heater wasn't working properly and the plumbing in the tub was clogged up. I had to take a shower in almost a foot of water that took over 2 hours to drain. The next day I told the front desk and they placed me in the room next door (room 159) so I moved my things over into that room. as I examined the room I found nasty towels behind the couch, blunts beside the night stand, bugs smashed on the walls, under the bed looks like it has never been vacuumed, plus other things that are included in the pictures. I'm sorry but I will NEVER stay in this wyndham motel again. Thank you.

I have contacted wyndham with no response as of yet back. I stayed at the travelodge at 602 Thompson Rd Indianapolis IN on Oct. 5th to Oct 7th. I checked in and everything was ok at first until later when I went to take a shower and there was baby roaches crawling on shower wall so I immediately ask for a refund so I coukdnt get another hotel room but I was informed I couldnt get a refund after I been in room after 10mins plus were the vent should be in ceiling it was just a hole and tub stained and other persons hair in corners. Plus you could tell that this must be a hotel for locals to rent by the month and just so much traffic and noise the kids would go by windows from outside and scream and knock on windows. So it was not a great experience I had to leave luggage in car so the roaches wouldn't get in my stuff and take them back home to Virginia with me and then they was on sink counter top and on the walls. Also the mattress had no mattress covers on them the mattress were very nasty and stained up the microwave had no turn plate in it just the ring and only had like 15 TV channels on the satellite this was just one of the worst experiences I had. This is my second attempt to get something of a refund back or another hotel stay at a very discounted rate at a place you could actually be comfortable in. Thank you.

Got here yesterday for check in and there was a long line and parking to check in was jammed up. I waited a long time until finally it was my turn and the lady I eventually got started talking to another ladies customer making me wait a lot longer and finally she called me up. What was the worst customer service ever was that a blonde girl came up to her asking her questions leaving me standing there waiting while they talked and finally the blonde saw me shaking my head getting mad so she shut up. I put in comments requesting a King bed but only doubles were available which the blonde to rub it in started saying for future call us ahead of time to request. So I guess the notes are good for nothing. And she explained nothing to me I had to ask what to do next. The rude lady helping me her name tag said Shelby. And because of this customer service from the beginning that was terrible it left a bad taste in my mouth and we won’t be wasting our hard earned money staying here again.
The beds were like sleeping on rocks and no real blankets I called asking for two extra blankets and pillows and was told I was allowed one blanket and two pillows. And the tv volume in the bedroom goes up and down on its own very annoying. The beds should be comfortable at the price we paid to stay here.
Also my husband is a disabled veteran and in the parking garage there were cars parked in the handicap without any tags on plate or in window on multiple floors.
Went to walk the beach and homeless people sleeping on benches at the hotel. Didn’t feel safe enough to walk around the beach.
The pillows are small and hard as a rock.
Not a pleasant experience.

Don’t stay here. No visitors allowed. Not overnight, extra, NONE. Can’t come to pick you up. I was told not allowed in Andy P parking lot or subject to trespassing allegation. He told me where other hotels where and i could leave. He was acting as if i couldn’t understand because i questioned the policy. Ask if i took an Uber and had no transport or was passing though and family came by they could come to my room to see me? He said NO! DONT LET SOMEONE EARN YOUR MONEY WITH THIS POLICY. Andy is giving Super 8 and Wyndham a bad name. Just rude and horrible person and policy.

Have feedback for Wyndham Hotels?