Wendy's Complaints Continued... (Page 11)

1226+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wendy's corporate: 614-764-3100

Went into Hwy 31 Pelham AL to eat lunch. stood in line 10mintues, there were 2 ladies finishing an order. Gave clerk a chance to fill drink order expecting her 2 start ours. She totally ignored.me & and hubby. Waited on employee refilling his drink and another customers. Never acknowledged out presence. Even walked back into prep area and came back empty handed. Sorry I was the wrong "color" for her to wait on us.

I live in Ottawa, Ks. and our Wendy's has gone to crap. Tonight I got to the drive through and there were 6 cars ahead of me. I waited for 40 to 45 minutes to complete my order and leave. 2 or 3 weeks ago they were out of baked potatoes, a few months before that they were out of baked potatoes. A couple of times they were out of chili. I don't understand how this can always happen at this location. I will say the home style chicken we got tonight was very good quality and nice and warm. I guess if you wait for almost an hour they should be able to get it right.

Brought my family into Wendy's in Tullahoma Tn on Sept. 18 around 3:30 p.m. Ordered several items including two of the new BBQ sandwiches that were pictured on posters in the store. After getting the sandwiches and sitting down, I noticed that they seemed to be small. I took the bread off the top of one and saw about a two table spoons of pork and a tiny bit of slaw. Nothing else! The other sandwich had the same but a little more meat. I showed a lady who works there the first sandwich. I said it looks very little like the picture.

She totally agreed and took me to the counter where she pointed it out to other workers. They said they would make it right. I went back and sat down and never heard from them again. I took another look at the picture plus saw it in a TV ad later. There was supposed to be onions and French fries on the sandwich along with the BBQ pork and slaw. The sandwich with tax cost more than $5. I feel terribly ripped off and by all means don't appreciate the workers at Wendys in Tullahoma -- other than the lady who tried to help. I cannot believe their attitude nor can I believe they would serve me or anyone else something like that ridiculous and overpriced sandwich.

I went to Wendy's store #00003129 09/25/15 11:25am, ordered 2 #1 to go. service not good and the hamburger buns was all mashed up and soggy, lettuce was all wilted and the hamburgers and cheese half way off buns. I'm very dissatisfied with this service!

Wendy's on Ridge road in Parma, Ohio. While eating our dinner in this Wendy's my family and I were sitting trying to enjoy our meal in the dining room. Two seemingly teenage boys were sitting in the corner laughing and giggling. The boys got up to leave and all the sudden the whole restaurant starting coughing and hacking. Two other patrons had to get up and stand outside. We think they must have sprayed some sort of pepper spray or something? One of the patrons went to tell the manager and the manger came out and walked outside for 2 seconds and came back in and said sorry about that. In the meantime everyone was still coughing and wheezing . I was there with my 8 year old child watching her gag. The manager simply replied oh sorry I think that was a kid and his friend that used to work here I'll talk to them. When leaving the restaurant on the way home my daughter actually vomited up her meal. We spent roughly $24.00 at your restaurant to eat dinner. What a waste and now I have a car full of puke and I'm minus $24.00.

Your Company has been advertising a special for your 10 piece chicken nuggets that comes with fries and a drink with creamy Sriracha sauce for $4.00 On September 23 2015 at one of your Wendy's location at 15101 E 12 Mile Rd Warren Michigan 48088. I ordered this deal and they denied me the chicken nuggets deal for $4.00 they said that they don't sell the deal for $4.00 and here we sells our at regular price. I left there and went to McDonald's. I would like to know how are your other restaurants sell the $4.00 deal and this one does not.

I usually love Wendy's in Clarksdale, MS. The lady at the first window who takes my money is wonderful. There must be new people elsewhere because the girl who took my order and the guy who handed it to me were rude. I ordered a dill chicken sandwich and small chili, and the girl said we don't have no salad like that. I said, I wasn't ordering a salad, I was ordering a dill chicken sandwich. She said so you want a chicken sandwich. We did that a few times, so I just said ok.

When I pulled up to the window to pay, I told the lady what had happened. She called back to them that it was a dill chicken sandwich. When I moved up to get my food, the guy practically threw the bag at me and slammed the window. I said thank you and just sat there. He opened the window back up and said "what?" I said, "I said thank you" He said "oh" and slammed the window closed. I have never been treated this way at any Wendy's. This was 5/20/15 at about 1:00 pm.

I visited the Wendy's location in Canal Winchester, OH 5/19/2015 @ 11:00pm. This location is off Brice road near Huntington Bank and Krogers. I proceeded to order 2 Jr. Bacon cheeseburgers and a frosty. The young (rude) "woman" chuckled and states they were out of frosties?! I then requested a large chili.

To my surprise, the "woman" chuckled once more and stated this Wendy's was out of chili??!!! This was the most disturbing experience I have EVER had with fast food. This is obvious because I am taking the time out of my busy schedule to report this.

Now, how would ANY Wendy's ever be out of both Frosties and Chili? Seems like a scam to me. I am going to follow up on this, as again, the most unprofessional, embarrassing and misrepresentation of what "Wendy's" tries to portray.

Giving everyone has an off day, it was noted on May 17, in Paramus NJ. That the server was a bit short. If speed is an absolute must, then politeness has to be a mandatory prerequisite. The Cod Fish meals were ordered and were luke warm at best. The fries were not fresh, they looked and tasted like they had been sitting under a heat lamp for a good while. The bread on the sandwich was hard. It was not worth the $15.+ dollars it cost. I expect better service for my money with hot not luke warm items. I expect courtesy and not the inference that I need to hurry along. I annoyed and disappointed and I am hoping that this concern matters.

Arrived at restaurant anticipating a hot, delicious lunch. I was greeted with no smiles or courtesy simply "can I help you?" After taking my order, I was herded like the customers before me to wait for my order to be completed. Sitting down in one of the few tables that did not have the remains of previous patrons. I unwrapped my sandwich which was not what I ordered.

I immediately returned to the counter and reordered it and after several minutes I asked "Did you forget about me?" When the counter person checked with the grill person, it was obvious she had forgotten about my order. I received my original sandwich ordered and sat down to extremely cold fries...actually they were still frozen...seriously?

I then made my second trip to the counter and asked "How does this happen?" The fry girl said when she filled the fry basket some of the frozen fries fell into the freshly fried ones...they did remake my fries. What a terrible experience, and very unsatisfied with this restaurant. My name is Michele Parker and am very upset over this whole situation.

I have been going to your SunCity, Ca location every wednesday for years after I finish volunteering at a food bank there. I always order the same thing and say plainly, "I am a senior, off the dollar menu I would like a jr cheese burger and fries." For years I have paid the same sr price.. twice in a row now the NEW girl has quoted a different price.

When I get to the window and tell her about her mistake she says...'oh, you want value fries.. '.. what about value menu does she not 'LISTEN' to.. she smiles and says sorry, but twice is one time too many.. How many people is she ripping off? This sounds like a cranky old lady but she does not have the personality for her job. She should be grateful to have a job and LISTEN to what people are saying when they order. The lady that worked that window for a very long time was WONDERFUL...

On April 14th, around 4:30 in the afternoon, I went through the drive-thru at Wendy's on Beechmont Avenue, in Mt. Washington OH. I ordered 7 sandwiches and 4 large orders of fries. All sandwiches were to be plain, due to severe allergies in my grandchildren, where I was taking this order.

When I arrived at their home, and they got ready to eat this order, four of the sandwiches had ketchup, etc. so they couldn't be eaten. In addition, there were only three orders of fries. I called the restaurant, and spoke with a man who declared he was the 'district manager' who happened to be there. He asked if I wanted to pick up a corrected order, and I told him I was too far away (about 15 miles), and was baby-sitting, so I couldn't. He offered to send me a gift card, or certificates to replace the messed up order. He took my name and address, and assured me he would mail them.

Three weeks later, I still have not received them. This is not the first time I have had difficulty at this Wendy's--but since I live in the neighborhood, was able to take things back in quickly. I would like my money back, or at the least, the promised 'rebate' on the order that was wrong. I emailed last week, and the website indicated I would hear something back within three days--still no response.

I went to Wendy's after my long day of work, they were somewhat busy, this is around 9:30 pm. Anyhow, I have now received my order before the 2 customers ahead of me. About 1 minute later they called one of the customers to receive there order, with about 1/8 of what they actually ordered. Customer says you guys "you are missing these items from my order." The worker then demands to see there ticket and customer has no ticket because they took down his name. Customer then ask "what are you going to do about this?" The worker ignores him and walks off.

Now the customer behind him and before me has received there order and still ignoring the previous customer. Anyhow the customer does receive his full order, after they find his ticket on the floor behind the register with his name on it. I was shocked to see how poor the customer service was at store #28. I end this complaint with I went to Wendy's and I don't plan on going back if workers treat their customers like that.

Drive thru on Friday April 24 at New Castle Ontario, at 7:55 p.m. Fries warm at best/ some fries very limp/ asked 2 different times for ketchup in the bag-- did not get it/ ordered a 1 patty burger- the meat was dry, and warm at best, so just warm in fact the cheese DID NOT melt at all! Paid 9.32! Worst experience at a Wendy's ever!

I just left a Wendy's in springfield il on Dirksen. The service and food was fine. It was an employee that was sitting at a table across from my family that I had an issue with. He sat at a table with another employee and was carving something into the table. I find this to be very disrespectful. He was laughing as he was doing it. I had to walk by his table to leave and could not believe he had wrote f*** you. He actually wrote it out. How horrible is it going to be when a little kids sits there and reads that? This was not a young employee either I would say late 30s. If not older.

I am completely disgusted at being treated so badly at Wendy's on City Ave, Philadelphia. I am white...I have been to the drive through before and got a look of disgust, and this time I went in and got completely snubbed for 10 minutes in line. I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE LINE FOR 10 MINUTES. The fact I was the only white person in there between staff and customers, says to me this was a racist attack. The staff all were looking at me and completely ignored me. One girl stood right in front of me and said nothing the whole time. Two others looked at me and whispered to each other. I left because I was scared my frosty may have got spat in. I have never felt like this before and I will be taking this further!

I was on my way to work, stopped by Wendy's drive thru in Durant Oklahoma. Some young man immediately ask for my order. I asked about the prices of the sizes and prices of the frosty drink. At the time I didn't have much cash and did not know what size I could afford. The young man told me he wasn't giving info for all the sizes. That I needed to know what size I wanted then he would give me my total. I tried to explain to him why I was asking. He did not care and was extremely rude so I drove away.

As far as I am concerned you have lost my business since you can't seem to hire people that are respectful. I have went to this store before and every order has been wrong. Once I get to work ( I work Nights) I can't leave to have my order fixed so I either eat something I didn't want or do with out my dinner.

3325 Causeway Blvd Metairie La. One of the employee is hard work person work at Wendy's. But her manager give her to work to do. Will you Please send someone there to see what going at that store the manager do not give no break. went make salad the manager have something to said put went the other in employee make the salad said nothing put to go a help the one of my co-work. And went you on the cashier Elienne Richard Manager there And other come form the Claiborne in ew Orleans la to work at Wendy's causeway Metairie La.

This is the worse experience I had in my life today while visiting Wendy's 4416 Queens Blvd Sunnyside, NY. I ordered for food, and they kept me waiting more than 20 minutes in the line. Not because there were a lot of customers, because they were very unorganized. When I got my salad ready my Chicken wrap got cold, and I had no other choice to request them to change it. Manager was not happy about it, and ultimately he gave me another one.. which was also cold. This was so funny! I think they gave me the same back after 5 minutes. I requested earnestly like a beggar they got me ultimately a new hot chicken wrap but with a wrong dressing. I was sad and asked manager why they kept me waiting for 30 minutes and manager was so rude to reply me. All the customers in the store were pretty much tired of their behavior and was happy to see me that I raised my voice.

I invite you at my home for dinner, you pay $10 for your food and in return make you wait for 30 minutes and mistake 3 times and give you hard time as your bonus points. You're tired and hungry! What will you do when you're at your dinner table ? Please let me know.

Went to drive thru at Wendy' Cherokee. Very long wait as it was a Saturday night & the inside was closed. Tried to order a small Apple Pecan Chicken salad with a full order of chicken. Also ordered a single hamburger with everything BUT onion. They wanted to charge me $2.50 for the extra chicken. Here in Ohio the charge is $1.25. The Manager?? Was very rude. Said that their prices had gone up & that they don't do 1/2 order of chicken any more. So we canceled that order. When I went to eat my hamburger it was VERY dry. Tasted like it had been sitting for awhile. Also it had onions on it. Glad I am not allergic. Terrible service & food. We will not go back again. I would appreciate some kind of response on this matter.

My wife and I went to Wendy's for supper the other night. We went there because we both wanted a baked potato. Well, guess what? For the third time in a row there are no baked potatoes. I said it is 5:00 o'clock. It is meal time and no baked potatoes. We sold out. WE will have some in 40 minutes. This time we did stay and had food. Last time we left. We will now plan ahead to go to another Wendy's as we are finished with this one. I will post this on my Facebook page and Craigslist to let other people know how this place is. Management needs to be spoken to. PLAN AHEAD PLEASE. But not on our account from now on. Hope this place closes down.

I went into your establishment at the location listed above to get a sandwich and stepped up to the front of the counter and waited my turn. A gentleman ahead of me had placed an order and was waiting for his food. At that time we were the only people in line. The gentleman ahead got his food and walked to his party at a table. I stood there waiting to be waited on while the girl at the front counter started to fill bags for the drive- thru, standing with her back to me and did not even look up to see me. I stood there a bit longer while she finished with the food order at the drive thru and then she stood with her back to me TOTALING IGNORING ME. I watched while a male person who was in the area look at me and walked away.

NO ONE bothered to ask if they could help me. Needless to say, I walked out and went to the sub shop next door and ate there. Obviously, if i wanted something from Wendy's I should have went thru the drive-thru to get waited on. I see how disrespectful the younger generation is today and I am sure you deal with it with your employees. I guess I thought that Wendy's trained their employees better but I was wrong. I will not go back to your establishment and will encourage others to do the same. There are too many other places to go to out there. I am writing this so you will understand why people will not be coming to your store.

We stopped at the Wendy's in Hannibal, MO at 8:00 pm last night to grab two salads and 2 large chilis. They took our order and payment and at 8:30 we were still waiting to receive our chili. I approached the young man taking the orders after the first 20 minutes(they were not that busy last night) and said we still had a 3 1/2 hour drive ahead of us and needed to get going. They said sorry, but we ran out of chili and it's just about done. They gave us our salads and wondered if we wanted a substitute. We declined the substitute, but at that time said we would just take a refund and be on our way. They said "It's just done now, they are adding the meat and we'll have it right out to you". Another 10 minutes later I approached a different gentleman up front and was told the same thing only this time it was because there was someone new added to the "it's done" comment.

We then asked again for a refund and a lady walked by and rudely said "WELL IT'S DONE NOW!" but still no chili delivered to us. She then disappeared to the back. My husband then went up and asked to talk to the store manager and it was the rude woman that commented that it was done. She then gave us a refund and we left. If they had explained to us at the beginning that they had run out, we would have gotten the salads and then continued on down the road and stopped in Palmyra to get the chili. The manager was full of excuses that she had been on break, but the service was beyond slow. A gentleman that ordered a chicken sandwich and fries right after we ordered was still waiting on his meal. Another two men finally left after 15 minutes of the wait, not sure if they got any of their order.
We have stopped at this same Wendy's for years on our trips to and from St. Louis. It will be our last for a while.

We had to go to Meridian MS. I have always had good service there, but this time the service really bad. I only ordered a little and had to wait for 15 to 25 minutes. I don't no what to say if other customers were treated this bad. The food was cold and we had to wait so long. Wendy's is going to lose business. The store number #00007923 order number232497 price 764 on my visa. The manager. Bob Dominy, please get them right

On the evening of Friday April 10, 2015 I placed an order in the drive through of the Macclenny, Florida location. As I got to the window the gentleman working (I didn't catch his name) would not even look at me as he took my money. Once it was paid he just kind of threw my bag out the window (luckily I was paying attention) and then continue to hand me my order without even acknowledging me and in the meantime as he is handing me my drink he has it leaned sideways and its pouring coke product down the side of my car. When I told him he was spilling it he just plainly replied with "it's just coming from the top". Very rude and unprofessional

I went through the drive through 4/10/2015 at 12:06 pm in Anthony TX first the female taking orders does not speak English very well at all so could not understand her so I just hoped my order was right. Second my burger was raw the out side of the patty was seared that was it the fries were cold and rubbery. This is the WORST Wendy's I have ever been to and makes me not want to go to Wendy's anymore at all and to warn my family and friends not to go to Wendy's this was horrible

I came there around 6pm and I never had such a bad experience coming to this Wendy's. This is going to be my last time I set foot into this establishment. First off, his name is Pablo and as soon as he greeted me he looked very disgusted at me. I felt uncomfortable as I place my order. He threw everything into my bag and said have a nice day with an attitude . I work with customer service and I never treat customers this way. A "Hello how may I take your order?" would have been nice not a rude "what do u want" smh pls this needs to be addressed and fixed . Next time I'm going to Burger King !!!!!

I was ordering at the drive thru which I do about 10-15 times a week. We have a busy schedule and go there often to eat. I try to still eat healthy and I like to get a grilled piece of chicken and the baked potato. I went to order as I have for the past couple of months of ordering the grilled chicken. Normally, I am charged 2.50 for a piece of chicken and normally I have to wait for the cashier to find the right key on the computer to charge me 2.50 for the grilled chicken. Tonight was a different. The cashier told me that she was going to have to charge me for a chicken sandwich without the bun. I explained that I had ordered before and not been charged that way which would end up being 4.59 for one piece of chicken. I asked to speak to the manager and she said she was the Manager. It was tonight 4/7/15 at approximately 9 pm. She was rude and didn't have an explanation why the last 2 months that I have been getting the grilled chicken it was twice the amount. What a good example that she is setting for the employees, if she is the Manager. I can go down the road to BK and they will sell me a piece of grilled chicken for the 2.50 that is what I had been charged in the past. Why would pay 4.59 and have a Manager to tell me that's the way it is without explaining why I'm being paid double. I believe the Manger had no clue where the right key was on her computer to charge me and nor did she care!!!!! I was really disappointed and she needs to get another job ,if she isn't going to be nice to customers and do her job. We did pull out of the line and go to BK. I guess I will take my business to BK and my family did eat at your restaurant at least 10 to 15 times per week. Thank you for listening and please tell your Manager that she needs some lessons on how to to communicate to customers.

I waited 25 minutes on line on a Monday afternoon at 300 to be served!!

First of all I am not a prude by any means but, I am appalled about your commercial that I just heard on the radio. I can't believe that Wendy's who caters to children has stooped so low to used the Fuck word and the shit word in a commercial. Even though it is block out children know what the beep stands for. My two grandchildren who are 6 and 8 heard it and said grandma they just said the F word. That is no way to sell hamburgers and in fact I will be sure not to go to Wendy's in the future. I called your customer service number to complain and the girl there did not seem very interested in what I had to say she told me she never heard it. I think the person who thought that up should be fired. It is really a low blow for a company like Wendy's. I see that you only have one and a half stars for customer service complaints, so I don't expect that you will even take into consideration to take that commercial off the radio.

My husband and I ate at Wendy's in Allen, TX and it was disgusting. Tables and floors were dirty, some of the drink machines not working and trash was full. Also saw a man making burgers in the kitchen wearing gloves with his fingers sticking out contaminating the food. If an health inspector had walked in they would have failed inspection big time

Recently went to the Wendy's on rte 352, Middleton twp, Delaware county, pa, and ordered a baked potato,and hot and juicy hamburger. Was told they had no potatoes so substituted a cheese burger. The fact that a basic staple ,like a potato was not available,bothered me. Further when I returned home, both sandwiches where far from "hot and juicy" but cold. Obviously the ingredients had been laying around for a while. I'm not sure what the overall problem is,but if not corrected Wendy's will lose business the the several nearby fast food establishments.As for myself, I will hesitate to revisit Wendy's for a while. Thank you for your time!

i ordered at the drive thru window and was told my bill was $7.37. while waiting i collected the the needed cash to pay, i had no 5's but i did have a $20 and several ones. i got together a $20, 2 ones and .37 cents, so if you have any concept of math, i would get back $15. i was given $12.00 i called the cashier back and she proceeded to give me $14.00, insisting i gave her $21.37 after explaining to her that she was i given $22.37 she essentially called me a liar and started roiling her eyes in disgust. is this how you want the NEW Wendy's to be perceived? it seemed as if she felt entitled. after asking to speak to a manager she proceeded to tell me how long the drive thru line was behind me and told me to go. i stayed... at this point i was fuming from the treatment i was receiving. when the manager did show up i was pissed and expressed how that girl was dealing with customers ... i so wanted to tell her that the young vulgar girl needed to be counting fries and not money. i'd like to know who counts the drawers of your cashiers at the end of the shift ...... mainly because that girl is more than likely scamming you and your customers and the funny thing is i was never given a receipt ....... another sign of scamming. i was there at roughly 1PM on sunday march 29. i ordered a number 1, small sides. you know i like Wendy's, you say the burgers are never frozen and the chicken is a a real breast. i just can't grasp why someone with that type of attitude is allowed to deal with customers .....

The Wendy's at 4507 W. Flamingo Rd Las Vegas, Nv served such bad food I had to throw it all away. The french fries were cold and soggy, the hamburger meat burnt and dry and the fixings were soggy Everything was cold. I had been sick in bed for 4 days and ventured out because there was nothing left in the house to eat and thought that Wendy's burgers were always juicy and Fries hot and chrispy. What a mistake. I'm 73 years old and on a limited income and to have to throw away food that is uneatable makes me furious. I'll be a liong time before I try your food again.

Wards Rd Lynchburg, Va. 3/29/15 @ 6:30 pm. Service and food were great!!! However, blonde hair female manager was very disrespectful. She yelled at crew in front of lobby full of customers and told them that they had no common sense. She is a bully and uncouth at best. She lacked professionalism and leadership. I am a middle school English teacher

We went there expecting to get 3blue cheese combos and they said they dont make them any more. That was one of the best things you had and I ate one a week ago. Then they were out of fries!!! Then their frosty machine was down!! We left and went to Burger King. That was the Wendys at Summer & High Point in Memphis. They are always out of something.

At Wendy's on Main Avenue in Clifton, NJ they completely got my order wrong. Too crowded and too many people to keep track of. Very dissapointed.

I go to Wendys very often and never have any problem. Today I went with my gift card ,Before leaving ,I checked my last receipt, which said balance of $7.06. Didn't bother to bring it with me. The clerk said the card had no balance---so I paid .When I got home and checked on the computer Balance 7.06. I know his is petty ,but it got me!

I was at the store 11111183 on 3.28.15 when our host Lauren was told to stop taking orders and bag when we were next in line and only one left Bly a female employee in a black uniform. She then told us her coke machine didn't work and we said that's fine. But another pregnant female employee made a sarcastic remark behind the counter saying the dark pop doesn't work that's all you need to say. While I witnessed rude behavior by the black uniformed employees our host was also beibg picked on while she the only one seemed to be doing her job!

I want a call back ASAP what happened was a disgrace, unprofessional, rude, and by far the most unaproperiate response and actions that i have ever had to deal with, especially being in a family restaurant that has many children occupying it. My phone number is 2154323291 I expect a called first thing Monday morning or sooner. My family, friends, co-workers and all associating people will not use their money any longer to purchase food at this restaurant. The list is rising because of this incident. And, to let you know, I did have 2 children with myself at the time of this incident and they were under the age of 10. So, please tell me, what is this showing the children and younger generation??? That its ok to tell off the customers!!! WRONG..

I order my food like any normal day when I got the food I drove to a parking space to check my food and it was all wrong I had 2 combo meals and In the bag there's chili and dollar menu burger and a baked potato when I went in to fix the order I got one combo and the same food I made them take back they made again! "Fresh" none of this is what I ordered I got home the chicken sandwich was wrong, diet pop instead of regular.... Thumbs down experience I want a refund of 17.82 or I want a gift card this is ridiculous it wasn't even busy.

I ordered a large barbecue chicken salad . The lady when she gave it to me she said you ordered a large chicken salad but we made it a little small and want you to know next time we will make it bigger when you order it again .I ordered this thru the drive thru with my son . We were like so confused when she was saying this.never heard anything like this so unreal.. well I will not be ordering salad recommends in shamokin pa.

I live in Dublin and work in Whitehall, OH. This last week I have had several order of chili from Wendys in Dublin. it seemed even better than usual. Meaty, and much thicker in consistency. Today, I had chili from the store on Main. st. in Whitehall. I was so disappointed that I threw away half of it. It was thicker. but not much meat. It was mostly beans. More like bean soup than chili.. Obviously someone is not following the recipe.

Well I went to the Wendy in Richmond Va on Midlothian ,spent 15.00 on a chicken Asiago Homestyle and 2-10 piece nuggets. The sandwich was a spicy chicken and the fries where drowned in salt and even the nuggets had salt on them. Somebody was very heavy handed with the salt. so it was a meal that I could not eat at all and it was too late to go back to this restaurant. The only thing that was good was the lemonade. I would like to have my money back I don't want new food this will be the last time I will eat from there. The salt content alone could give you a heart attack.

I ordered a fish fillet comno, While I was eating my sandwich I felt something in my mouth. It was a big screw in the food. I told Lupe and she apologized and gave me a free salad to compensate. I wanted to speak to the manager since it made me nervous to find a screw. I called Jose Penate the manager and he apologized said this never occured before. They gave me my $ back and a 20% discount for a year.

I came to Wendy's late night and ordered two fish sandwiches. When I got home and bit into my sandwich, the fish was dry like cardboard as though it was sitting under a heat lamp all night. The fries weren't any better. They were cold and stale. I feel as though I paid almost $15 for garbage. They offered to replace the sandwiches, but it was late at night and I wasn't wasting my gas to go back there. They said that I could come back tomorrow but right now I am disappointed about the whole matter. You just don't claim to serve freshness and then turn around and sell garbage. As far as I'm concerned, the integrity of Wendy's has been damaged. I don't think I'm willing to return. Definitely not at night.

Your wendys in carpentersville illinois is the slowest place for a fast food place t6he service is bad ive seen people come up to the counter and wait 10 minutes before anyone helps them i myself was in there one time and waited for over 10 min. no one came out from the bad room so i went next door to taco bell something has to be done about this. All this goes on around lunch time.

I visited you drive thru at the mahoning location in youngstown, Ohio. I asked the person did the salad come with pork she said yes bacon. I said I wanted it without pork, please. I'm muslim, I had a head cover it was clear that I didn't eat pork, however the strips of bacon were very visible right on top of my salad.

I have been a customer of Wendy’s since it open, I have enjoyed your food over McDonalds hands down, however I just purchase a lunch from your #3066 location I got 2large Chilies which look like the small chilies both are watery no meat no flavor . I also got a large strawberry-lemon drink this cost me over $3.00 total cost for my entire lunch was $10.80 receipts # 3066 @ 11:54, the day before I had lunch at Wendy’s got a sandwich it looked like a kid meal this also cost me $12.00 I toss this one. I just want to say this will be my last meal at Wendy’s. At lease at McDonald or Jack in the box, or Burger King you get real meat and what you pay for (the 2ndary chilly was purchase for dinner). $22.50 in two days this is highway robbery for what you get.

I just went through the drive thru off Wendy's- on Freedom park , Cumming Ga, way about 30 minutes ago, I normally check my food, but had to pick the grand kids. My fries were not in the bag and my baked potato was smashed like they dropped in on the floor or something. I started eating it, but bite into grit or something. Not very satisfied. Why is it asking for a company name, I am a consumer. I had selected one because it will not submit my complaint

I am very offended by your Commercials advertising the cod fish sandwich. The Bleeped out cuss words are something that I don't want to hear on the radio. Wendys use to be a wholesome copmany.

The service is sloppy and beyond slow. On 2 separates visits to your 81st & Memorial location it has taken well over 20 mins. On one of the visits we went inside to eat, the only ones there and it took more than 15 mins. And one of the employees was actually eating out of the fry ben.

Went to wendys #5 at 469 Flatbush ave today 3/19 and ordered a spicy chicken sandwich medium meal. When I got home what I found in my bag was kind of triple cheese burger. I do not eat burgers and it isn't realistic to go all the way back to the store. This is disappointing and annoying.

03/18/2015 @ 12:43pm - Host: Matthew #3073..- Reprint# 1 - Order type: PUW

First off...
We have ALWAYS chosen Wendy's over ANY (Especially Burger King)!
Today, however we were so very disappointed with the food.... not service.
Our order was: 2 Jr Cheeseburger ($0.99)
3 Jr Cheeseburger Deluxe ($1.39)
The Jr Cheeseburgers.... Patties have become very small and thin, it was overcooked and dry.
Bun was very dry (stale maybe?)
ONE tiny ring of onion!!!
Asked for extra Pickles got two total!
I had ketchup but no mustard....... cheese was not just a strip this time it was bigger then usual.
The Jr Cheeseburger Deluxe(s).... Patties were very small, thin, overcooked, and dry
NO Lettuce
NO Mayonnaise
Tiny ring of onion!
One pickle
Very disappointed.
Might I suggest you change the dollar menu to advertise.... "New Dollar Menu! SLIDERS!".
Instead of just these "burgers" we got today!
This way you can save money with smaller buns, smaller cheese, meat (keep that the tiny size it is or you'll have to call it a "coin" and you can advertise Stating....."Same Size Patty"!.
Use one pickle, and (at least TWO tiny onion rings), scant lettuce, small piece of tomato, dot of mustard and dot of ketchup, and tiny 'spray' of mayonnaise..... see where I am going?
Then you can keep the same price......... and continue to make more money.

I am hoping to hear back from someone from you department, but sadly, not counting on it.
Now we need to figure out where to go in this area for a quick drive thru during our many busy and restricted time days
Thank you for you perfect burgers in the past....
Karen

I recently went in to eat at Wendy's in Big Spring, Texas. There was a foul smell in the whole establishment, it smelled like suer. The smell was so bad we did not stay and order, because the smell was upsetting my stomach. I feel like maybe there is some health code violation.

On the menu...there is an Asian Cashew Chichen Salad.....first of all.....you are selling a salad that is advertised with an asian dressing, yet they tell you that it is discontinued and its not available. Also it is advertised as an Asian Cashew Salad....but they just give you a little bag of Pecans!.....Hello...I know the difference between cashews and pecans.....and If you advertise something.....well thats what I expect.....I feel used and cheated since I believe that is False advertisement to the consumer.....If you don't have in stock what you advertise, them simply pull it....but dont keep selling it and deceiving people....as to where you get home and when you open your food to eat it...it is not what was advertised........if I dont hear from you soon...to see what you are gonna do about it....Im gonna file a suit against false advertisement........and believe me....I will.....Im tired of big companies getting away with doing whatever they want and thinking that us...the consumers wont do anything in regard... Thank you!

I was at Wendy's store #9032 4200 Highway 528 Rio Rancho NM 87004 . The food was great. I was leaving when i stepped on a metal roofing staple in parking lot. I filled out a report with manager on 3-6-2015 . Haven't been contacted 3-12-2015.

Greetings, My visits to this location always result in unsatisfactory service; no matter the time or day of the week. For example; no large cups for large order of chili, no crackers for the chili, no chocolate frosty (free per key tag), ask for extra pickles/no onion- instead I get extra onion and no pickle. No matter the concern, I barely get an apology and/or the same old excuse; our truck hasn’t come in yet.

My husband and I were craving a hamburger and it had been awhile since we had been to Wendy's. I told him they had big delicious burgers. We both ordered a #1 combo. We opened the burger and thought they had given us a junior burger instead. The worker said no and showed us a junior burger. I was appalled at the smaller size and the higher price. We had a huge soda, huge luke warm fries and a small burger. We won't be back and we are spreading the word.

All I wanted was a chicken Caesar salad from Wendy's not thinking it would be such a huge deal. I see that the new thing now is the "Spicy" chicken Caesar salad. I wanted just the regular chicken, not the spicy. I saw that they still have the regular chicken Caesar SIDE salad, but I just wanted the regular size portion, like the spicy one is. When I asked for the regular chicken and not the spicy, the lady acted like I was dumb or as if that was such a hassle and just told me to pull up to the first window for my total. Once I pay she tells me to pull forward and they will bring me out my salad in TWO MINUTES. I was thinking that was odd seeing as how its 9:00 at night and completely empty but was willing to wait two minutes anyways. Well, that two minutes turned into 12......for a half order salad that I didn't even ask for. Now you tell me what's more ridiculous; waiting 12 minutes for a small salad that was wrong, or waiting and giving them my business all together. Absolutely ridiculous.

I went through the drive thru with my children and as the guy at the window is handing me my food and taking my money a girl working there who doesn't like me started making loud obvious gagging faces at me with her finger going down her throat as she is preparing someone's order to the side of the cashier it was very unprofessional and scared my kids. Sara who works at iron mountain, michigan location is the worker I am speaking of and I understand she doesn't like me but when your at work you can at least act professional I didn't do anything to provoke such immature behavior from her, well she was fired some time later and me and my kids once again returned to Wendy's and she is re-hired and has to bring my food to my vehicle as soon as she sees me she roughly hands my food to me and loudly says oh my god you wouldn't believe and then the door shut but obviously she was about to go into the story about how awful I am because I am engaged to an ex of hers in front of dining customers and all the staff!

I am disgusted that this behavior is being tolerated and am sad my kids are scared to go there now being once their favorite place to eat:( this issue should be addressed I can understand treating a customer in a negative way only if that customer is provoking you in a serious way but by simply exhausting and ordering food for my kids I hardly expected anyone to show such low integrity and immaturity towards a customer and worst of all my kids! I believe upper management should definitely deal with this workers shouldn't be permitted to behave this way and do unsanitary things like stick their finger down their throat making gagging gestures while preparing someone's food it's disgusting!

Drive Through.....Doesn't even deserve 1 star. This is referring to the Wendy's on West Michigan at WMU campus in Kalamazoo Michigan.

1. So much ice in drink that cannot put straw in. Happens at this Wendy's time after time.
2. Never give a napkin
3. Speakers difficult to hear so the employee is rude with customers. I think there is something wrong with the speakers. Specially today...it was the last straw! 2-24-15 at approx. 12:30 PM.
4. Ordered 2 for 2 chili. They gave me 1 spoon and 2 crackers!!!!! I specifically asked for 2 spoons. This happens every week. Is the business in that much trouble you cannot give napkins and spoons and crackers out?
5. French Fries were ice cold
6. Chile is luke warm
7. Girl at window so afraid of being cold that they shut the window on me while I was talking!!!
8. NO bake potatoes again.
9. When I went to pay the girl was busy talking to another employee and totally ignored me. My drink was sitting there. My order was sitting in the window. Perhaps that is why I had cold fries.

I went to Wendy's at 585 merrimon ave in Asheville North Carolina, and ordered food to go. When I got home, my hamburger had no patty on it-- just the condiments. I didn't order anything special, not that that would've mattered. Then I decided, well , I'll eat my fries. About halfway through those, I bit into a WAD of blonde hair that is not mine. Not just one hair either, like 8 all clumped together. I called the restaurant to say I was very upset that I just spent $8 on a meal that I didn't even get--- the manager couldn't find my receipt from 15 min earlier & told me if I wanted to come back shed give me another hamburger. But I ride public transit and walk a lot, on top of that I work 6 days per week-- its a lot of trouble for me to return any time soon. Customer service was mediocre at beat and now I wonder if they did it on purpose because I came in at 10 pm? I work in the food service industry and have for years , and I would be mortified to do this to a customer

This was at the lake station IN location on a Saturday about 2pm. Basically the Manager was working without gloves on. Picking up bacon then picking up buns for different customers, handling frozen chicken for chicken sandwiches all with her bare hands. The fry cook didn't have gloves on either and the girl from the drive up window was scratching her head and playing with her hair in the kitchen.

stopped at Wendy's on I-95 south bound in Roanoke Rapids, N.C. went up to counter to order, the woman at counter, did not say any thing, see just looked at me, the people ahead of me was waited on nicely, and they had a burger king coupon trying to use at wendy,s , then when I got food she did not say anything again, I travel a lot, and know people have bad days, but when you work in public, need to be thankful, to people who are giving you business,this should not be a race thing but I was the only white man in the business, maybe racial thing going the other way !

The great cod sandwich tasted like a piece of pressed nasty blanksky! It was tasteless so I looked up the calories and what a shock! What I could have had for 550 cal and 25 grams of fat and 900 sodium. I don't want my money back. I want them to pay for my hospital bill to have my heart cleaned out!!

Quite frequently I get fries that aren't even long enough to hold onto to dip. Seems like your fries are getting shorter all the time. As a whole, there pretty good but to damn short. No they don't have to be 4 or 5 inches in length, but it would be nicer than a half to there quarters inch in length. Give us something to hold on to. Seems like you are buying 2nds, Shorts. PLEASE quit taking away from our value menu, you keep chopping it down to where there is almost nothing left. You keep adding to the cost of everything and still chopping, COME ON.

I would like to get the last chili "again" like we got for years and it got changed a few months ago. We frequent Portage St. in Canton, Ohio 5 or 6 days a week for 7or 8 years and had chili everyday. Being there daily we met several people that were doing the same. As soon as you changed the ingredients I tried the new chili 3 or 4 times and have now swore off altogether. Some of the other regulars have quit coming in because of the same problem, we don't like your new chili. Another complaint is I don't care for your new plastic cups at the condiment counter. I used to get a paper cup with ketchup to dip fries or ad to my burger, I could squeeze the paper, but not now. Now I have to get a knife and spread it. The cost of paper versus plastic, I would guess plastic is more costly and now I have to use a knife also. I would think paper has to be less expensive as to a "plastic cup and a knife". You people must have more money than good sense.

8/28/2013
Wendy's at the corner of Grosbeck and East 8 Mile, Warren, Michigan. I ordered two large cups of chili at 9:15 p.m.. I pulled to the pick-up window and waited 5 minutes, while package was sitting at the pick-up window. No one was there to give me the package. When someone came, I suggested that it shouldn't take that long to get a package. A lady in black was standing back with earphones one and never moved. A lady with red hair and a red top walked up to the window and handed me the package; I suggested that was too slow for this to be a fast food service. Someone should have pasted the food throught the window before 5 minutes passed. They had no reason why I had to wait that long. I feel someone should have stepped up before that amount of time went by. I do expect to hear a reply concerning this matter or I will continually send this e-mail.

Mr. William E. Gibbs

I went into the Wendy's on Columbia Ave. In Battle Creek MI on Thursday Jan. 16th around 8:45pm and was not greeted upon entering, then when I began to place my order the gentalman helping me answered a phone call in the middle of taking my order, while another gentalman was standing right beside him the whole time. The other worker then took over placeing my order, I had to tell him twice what drink I needed, because he was more focused on the things going on behind him......then when he finially did pat attension to my order, he then informed me in a VERY smug way that they were out of the drink I ordered as well as the toys for the kids meal that I had also ordered.......this is all during a $1.99 kids meal national marketing campaign! All I can say is what horrible store management and customer service, what is funny about not being prepaired for a area wide campaign/ not making sure your store is stocked! With management like this in such a poor economy.......is not recomended in my opinion.

Girard pa not the first time but the last my family and i will be treated to substandard food ( just plain stale ) and with an attitude to boot u can always find plenty of parking though! What a waste of money andof wendy-s reputation!

Hi. I went to the Wendy's in Cornelius, NC to grab some late night food. It says in giant lettera on the window that they are open till 2am on Thursday nights... However, I pulled up to the menu to order, and no one said anything. I looked at the time (1:06) and waited thinking maybe they were busy... I waited, and waited, called out, beeped my horn... But no one answered. So I drove up to the window, only to see that the people working were closing up for the night. Someone looked at me, but did/said nothing. I'm really not ok with this since it's the better option of the two places that are open late near where I live... :(

My choc Frosty had little pieces of hair through out it... I dip my spoon in it to eat some and I notice it taste funny. When I looked in it, it was little strands of hair.

Tuesday Jan 8th 2013 my wife and I always goes to the wendys located at 370 Main St Fredericton and last Tuesday I always order her the single baconator with just ketchup and cheese and bacon and when I go to the 2nd windows to get my order I always ask what is on that burger and they say just bacon, ketchup and cheese, and i reply ok because my wife is is allergic to all egg products.

I take it home and like always my wife checks her burger and sure enough there is mayo on the burger and we had to through it out. It made us upset. So on Jan 11 2014 we wend to Wendy's and ordered the same meals and sure enough I went through the drive through and confirmed that there was no mayo on her burger and the gentlemen did as the guys in the back because i heard him yell that's right captain. So we went home and guess what mayo on her burger.

They did replace both our means the the issue is that why cant they get our order 's right. if my wife took a bit out of that burger after i repeated that she is allergic to all egg products there would have been a lawsuit...... Our order was fixed and when i was talking to Jeremy he said that he was replacing our orders and giving us coupons for the inconvenience, he replaced our orders but no coupons in the bag. not happy with wendy's and will have to prove them selves again for my family be for i think of going there again

I had ordered a Dave's Triple burger meal and the $1 burger, 1 order of large fries and small fries and a chocolate frosty from the Wendy's on Lake ave in Rochester NY. My mom was driving so I did not notice until I got home that my order was wrong and kind of bad. I got home and saw that the Dave's triple burger was 2 wendy's classic $1 burgers, large fries, small fries and a small frosty. Not only did my mom pay over $10 for this probably $5 at the most meal but the burgers were dry and old and the frosty had brown flecks of something in it. I threw it away and had the burgers. I shared the fries with my mother. To anyone that gets any order from any place check the order before leaving.

I am complaining about your store in Bartow, Florida. The employees park along the front-side of the reataurant so the customers have to park in far rear. My grandfather has Alzheimers and is handicap and if all of those parking spots are taken along with the front-side spots I have to park in the rear and make him walk to the entrance as I can not leave him in the building by himself. Please speak to the manager(s) at this location and have this problem resolved. Thank you for your time.

Normally they dont disappoint, good fod for a cheap price but today the cashier handed my my credit card back with grease all over it. I was then given three burgers that were soggy and raw chicken nuggets. in the burger the onions were old enough that they left green strings through out the burger.

This evening I bought a Jr Baconator at Wendy's Sharonville, Ohio location north of I-275. It was incredibly greasy, the bacon was almost black and shining with pooled fat. Evidently the bacon is cooked in a deep fryer. It was pick up at the window. I was several miles away before I started to eat the sandwich which had to be discarded.

After leaving Wendy's -- at which I was the only car in line for outside service - I passed McDonalds on Hauck road only 300 yards away. Their window line wrapped around the building and the premises were well lighted. Wendy's was quite dark.

Sad to see a well established business taking the road to closure. We have stopped at that location many times over 20+ years. Lately the food quality will keep us away.

Hi there,
We purchased out dinner on Wednesday night the 10.04.2013. Together with my meal I ordered a Sprite. When I got home, I noticed that there were ants inside the colddrink.
I find this disgusting and totally unacceptable, needless to say I had to throw the whole cup down the drain.

My name is Gary Messenger. I work in Carborro, NC and eat at the Wendy's on W. Main Street in Carborro. Last Saturday, May 4, 2013 at approximately 3:15 - 3:30 PM (EDT) I walked up to the counter to order a Double Stack, Fries and a medium Coke. There were two employees; a yound balck male and female. It was moderately busy as the two were trying to fill a couple of orders. I was at the counter for maybe 5 minutes and although the employees were working, they found time to talk with each other and a customer that it seemed to me that one of them knew. Whenthe mail emoployee finished with filling the order, he came over to me and said, "I now have time for you." Although he had observed me approach the counter I was not spoken to. Itwould have been nice to have someone say. "I'll be with you in a moment sir" What botherd me was that the two employees spoke to each other , but not to me. Also, their attitude was one of indifference to anything othert than their conversation and what was going on behind the counter. After my order was filled, I spole to the employee, (the male) and told him that I thought his attitude did not make me feel like my business was appreciated nor even wanted. As I fiiled my soft drink and returned to the counter to get my sandwhich I overheard the manager complimenting the employee about how good a job he was doing not even recognizing my concern. This demonstrated his indifference to my concern. As I returned to the counter to pick up my sandwhich, I asked to speak to the manager. He came forward and I told him my name and voiced my concern with how I felt I was treaterd. He did not apologize for I felt and cxomplimented the employee for doing a good job. I sat down and started to eat my sandwhich. While seated, the manager came over to my table and placed the amount of my purchase on the table and told me that I was wrong and keeping his employee happy and motivated was more important than my satisfaction. I said, isn't it important to have the customer motivated enough to return? He replied that, If I was not happy with his resturant and service that I just leave and not return. He'd prefer that I not come back. Thisa was the same manager that I had complimented a couple of weeks earlier for his service and how well the resturant was handled when he was there. I was not loud, I was not abusive in language nor gestures; All I wanted to get across was that I felt that his attention to my presence at the counter was not recognized and what he said to me, "I now have time for you" was quite indifferent and quite insulting. At the present, I have no plans to visit any Wendy's in the future. There are other such resturants that appreciate my business more.

Went to sensual off 820 and camp bowie. Orders a number 6 meat and bread only. Went to pay and had to pull up to wait on my food for 15 minutes! Checked my meat and bread only sandwich to find everything but just meat and bread. Took the food back into wendys and told them I wanted just meat and bread......after very rudely taking the sandwich, not even a minute later I get my sandwich and head to the car. I decide to check my sandwich again........only to find the same results. I once again go back inside and this time have to wait in line. They finally get to me. Once again very rudely taking my food, they return with the correct sandwich.......what happened to Wendy's......

Went into Wendys on Fairgrove Church road Conover NC. Made my purchase and found one table that was half way descent to sit at. As I looked around more than half of the tables were the same way or worse. As it happened a manager came into the dining room and was asking people about the food. When he ask me I told him the chili was good but the dining room was dirty.

He said" hmm the tables are dirty". He turned and headed back toward the counter. I thought for sure someone would start wiping the tables, but none did while I sat and finished my chili. This is not the first time this has happened as a group of my friends and I go to this Wendys almost every Sunday night. It is a very good store but would hate to see it get ruined by neglect of the dining room.

I went to have lunch today at wendys in hopewell va on oaklawn blvd. After i ordered my food a lady that worked there stood on top of the counter where there drink station was, she gets off the counter without so much as to wipe it down, as the girl thst took our order proceeds to make our drinks she sits her hand on the counter right where the lady stood. Then grabs the lidd with the same hand and covers our drinks, i explained to her what i had just observed and without washing her hands wanted to make me another needless to say it was the mgr that stood on the counter and im explaining to her what happened as no response from her i get a refund and the other lady continued takeing orders and still did not wash her hands. Absolutely disgusted.

So a few times I have been to Wendy's I have had horrible experiences. One time I ordered fries and asked for ketchup the lady told me they don't have ketchup and closed the door in the drive thru. Anytime the dru thru manager just threw the bag at me and closed the door. Needless to say, I had to wait and blow my horn just to be presented with an attitude becuase I didn't receive my drink. No apology or anything. So when I got home my sprite tasted like seltzer so I figured I would call them to let them know. They picked up and hung up. So I called the survey number with the complaint. Never heard from them. Then the final time I ordered the gentleman at the first dru thru door that collected my money was very nice and well mannered. This gave me hope. Then the second window and my bubble was popped. They didn't give me napkins or straws and once again slammed the door. I called the number and reported the incident and still no answer. As a large company I feel as though they should really care about feedback. Guess I was wrong.

I work various shifts and usually go through drive-thrus on my way to work, especially for 2nd and 3rd shifts. I find it hard to believe that the employees at Wendy's have such a hard time getting orders correct. I've now begun to sit in the drive-thru and go through my order to make sure it's correct after soooo many wrong orders. It's either a wrong sandwich, the wrong drink, you ask for extra crackers for a large chili and get one (1) pack, sugar packets that are broken open and end up on my lap and in my car, no straws included with my order... it goes on, and on, and on. And what's worse is that it's not the same Wendy's store that's causing the problem --- it's ALL of them. And if you work 3rd shift and go through the drive-thru at 10:30 p.m., you get stale, old hamburgers on your sandwich and the fries are limp and cold. And because of all of my bad experiences, I'm done eating at Wendy's unless they change. I've NEVER gotten a bad order from MacDonald's, Taco Bell, Arby's, or other fast food restaurant as often as I do at Wendy's. It's almost every time I go to Wendy's that there's a problem with my order --- and these aren't large orders... they are for just one person and I just can't figure out why Wendy's staff can't get it right. There have been numerous times that I've caught the mistake before I've left the parking lot, and gone back through the drive-thru line to get it corrected --- which I shouldn't have to do. I don't live in a small town, as a single person I eat out often at fast-food and upscale fine dining restaurants. And all I really want is the correct food order with hot, quality food.

I'm writing to make Wendy's management aware of the problems I've encountered and to let you know that I will no longer be a Wendy's customer until things change. I'm tired of wrong orders and stale meals. I know Dave Thomas would not have wanted his business to be viewed in this manner and hope that things can be corrected soon.

Thank you for your attention to my concerns.

Patti Porter
Columbus Ohio

My son and I had dinner at Wendys in Richland's VA. There were only two customers in line in addition to us. The cashier got the person's order in front of me wrong and then the server handed the lady the wrong item and stated , "Is this fine?" The lady left unhappily with the incorrect item. We waited approximately 15 minutes for our food as there were evidently no baked potatoes ready. When we sat down to eat my Cod filet was without the added cheese I payed extra for and the baked potato was cold. I took the sandwich back and watched them add cheese to the same sandwich and hand it back. I ordered unsweetened Wildberry tea due to doctor ordered diet and was given sweet tea. Let me add that this is not the first time that service at this Wendy's has been poor however we live in a small town and my son likes Wendys so I was willing to overlook it. We left the restaurant and I inadvertently left my purse hanging on the back of my chair. I realize of course as the manager stated when I returned that Wendys is not responsible for items left in their lobby. They are however responsible for the caliber of people they hire to run and work in and represent their company. When I returned I was told by the cashier that a curious couple had returned my purse and she had given it to the manager and he had put it in the safe. When I received my purse a $100 bill was missing! I work full time and am a full time student and mother of three. This money was set aside to pay bills! I was told the general manager could not be reached that she was on vacation. He gave me an 800 number and said he did not know who it was for. He said there were cameras and when he had time he would review the video but otherwise he was sorry he could not help me. The cashier immediately left as she smiled and said ," Have a nice day " I felt hurried out of the restaurant. I left and filed a police report. I suppose I am naive but I grew up in a time when a company cared about the customer. This particular location gone beyond taking away my faith in the honest American hometown restaurant. I will not eat there again and you better believe I will share my experience. I would hope as a corporation Wendys cares enough to investigate the poor service and management of the Richlands VA location!

I just witnessed an employee who was a young African American start calling racial slurs to a white young man in the seating area of the resturant after the white young man wanted to complain to his manager for his behavior to some other people in this resturant. I have noticed in the past few months this Wendy's location going down the tubes.When I have been in there, which hasn't been much lately because of the service, everyone in there is goofing off or sitting around listening to music. I think this is disgraceful and shows a lot about the people working for Wendy's.

went to wendys in keene nh ordered two double stacked meals with no mustard or pickle when got them they were all wrong so took them back to workers up front they said were sorry and would fix so they gave me new burgers.

so i left as we wre traveling home we started to eat them low and behold they wre still wrong with me having a short temper the birds had them for lunch as i was nit going back to deal with them again and have not been back since i eat at fast food 2-3-times aweek guess it will mc ds for me

Hello, My name is Misty. Me and my husband, a friend and our two kids had stopped off to grab a bite to eat, and the closest resturant in our reach was Wendy's we had went to the drive thru window and had ordered two cheese burger delux meals and a chicken sandwhich meal, plus two kid meals of which were their chicken tenders. We were so upset becuase after getting our food we parked to eat it and realized that our orderd had been messed up everything was cold and sloppy, and wasn't what we had orderd we went back to the drive thru and told them about our order being messed up and that we hadn't gotten a reciept in our bag, They talked to their manager and she said there wasn't anything that they could do about it being's we didn't get a reciept. If there is anything at all that you could do to help us resolve this issue it would be greattly appriciated.

Mrs. Misty Johnson

I know an employee who works for the Wendy's franchise within the Western New York area, I recieved a phone call on 12/3/2012 that he/she would be pushed down to a part time employee in order for your Corporation to save money because the company has decided that they do not want to be bothered with covering the employees insurance coverage once Obama Care proceeds to the next step. They decided they wanted to begin early, so by January 1st all employees except for managers would be cut down from what ever they had been working for throughout their employment history to 28 and lower. I find this very unfortunate because with this day and age men and women are searching for opportunities within any company to be able to try to afford rent, groceries, and car insurance on a minimum wage paycheck and now your corporation is helping them to struggle more as if they already are not to begin with. No it is not easy searching for a job, or snapping your fingers to get a brand new car. Just because the CEO's of the company decide they do not want to pay for their employees because they are covered under insurance and they have roof over their head just shows exactly what this corporation cares about. You'd think to have a great business that is successful is that you take care of your employees, i personally work in sales and i make sure that my salesmen and women are happy because if they are not their not going to sell and I'm not going to make money. Besides increasing your prices to an outrageous price for food thats a heart attack waiting to happen was one step closer to me realizing i will never eat at your corporation again, exspecially now with the idea of saving money. I find it disgusting and ignorant. I will tell every person I come into contact with about this, because it is truely unfortionate since you have multiple locations that are bringing money on a daily basis.

The last two visits I have made to the local Wendys in Battle Creek Michigan located on Beckley Road have been less than desirable not just by me but by several other customers and I think it is do to the poor service at the REGISTER... At the busy lunch hour only one register is open creating a very long line and the wait is unacceptable.... I have walked out both times,, as well have seen other customers do the same... If I were the manager It would seem a no brainer to have both registers opened during the busy hours.... I also think that the manager is lacking in the common sense department and you may want reconsider your choice on who is fit to manage this location because clearly she is not it. Just my hummble opinion... but what a joke. Side note I seen one customer after being frustrated from waiting left and went through the drive through and was getting his food before the people that were behind him in line at the register were even close to having there order taken!!!!!!

I had a coupon for $2.00 off a premium salad. I ordered the half size premium salad and told the order taker I had a coupon the lady began arguing with me that a premium salad is a large salad, I said that's not what the coupon says, she kept getting louder then said her computer is programmed to take only coupons for the large premium salad.

From what I understand all salads besides a regular salad are considered premium for example spicy chicken salad, apple pecan, etc. I ordered the large spicy chicken salad but before i could make the order someone else got on the mike and started yelling at me.

I asked for ranch dressing and the lady said it comes with lemon dressing, and that is bull because i order this salad all the time. My other complaint is that when i pay my bill with cash the person handling my money is not wearing gloves and is handling my food.

At about 730 pm last night, I went to Wendy's on Broadway in Cleveland Ohio and purchased some nuggets and a frosty for my son . When I paid for it, they took my card, gave me the food, and I handed my son his food and pulled off without my card. When I returned 2 hours later, people were walking around looking at me acting like i was invisible. I had to knock on the window and blow the horn, 15 minutes later someone came to the window like "oh, are you the girl that left your bank card? " Im convinced he knew exactly who I was from the beginning and wanted me to pull off without my card for the 2nd time. Now I'm paranoid and Im going to change my card because I don't know what your employees were in there doing with my card.

I went to Wendy's in Lauderhill, Florida on Oakland Park Blvd. on January 25 around 10pm. I clearly told the drive thru lady that I wanted a Baja Chilli Salad with no Guacamole and tortilla chips. After receiving my order, I then had to go back. I politely told her that my salad did not have the tomatoes or the cilantro onions that are ALWAYS chopped on topped. She gave me attitude, took my salad and came back with two big tomatoes and onions on top NOT CHOPPED and said "Is that good enough". The nerve of that woman, shes lucky I should have asked for a freaking refund. I'm SO UNSATISFIED!

In the paperwork when we get hired in any fast-food business. They have open availability and as long as you give 2wks notice that you have to change availability it should be good. Peoples lives change and things happen and sometimes its personal. I have been working for Wendy's will be a little over 3 yrs I have had to change availability 2-3 times since ive been here due to family things I work very hard and beyound. And I keep getting hurrased. And they go back from day one when we were hired so ive been working days now for a long time and the GM that hired me I started on nights and she put me on days after about a yr. And I'm not the only one having alot of issues with this Wendy's. In Middleburgh on blanding. And ive contacted corporate and talked to other bosses there and it's like they don't really care. And that's not fair to us employees when we don't have a foot to stand on and everybody won't stand up only some because they are scared of getting fired.

On Friday October 19th of 2012 at 6:25 approximately I stopped at the Wendy's located on Rte 30 an in Chicago heights to order some food for my children an was greeted by a extremely rude employee who was unpleasant from the the ordering to window pick up not responding when I said anything an gave me the wrong total twice after giving a coupon for my children's meals in today's economy the people you hire need to take their job a little more seriously because there's other people out there that I know could do the job much better an to satisfaction I also got the employees name on my receipt in which it was shanice H

I went to Wendy's on Northwest Hwy in Palatine, illinois at 11:30 AM on friday 4/12/2013. i ordered and payed for a plain baked potato with 2 butters and a diet coke. After standing there for 5 minutes, cashier says we do not have any baked potatos. I said could you please refund my money. he then proceeded to take more orders before a got the key to open the drawer to give me my money back. As a customer service person working in that store, why would you be out of baked potatos at the start of lunch and furthermore not know this and make me stand there for 5 minutes before you tell me this??? Poor management and customer service!! i wasted my alotted lunch time and had to go back to work with no lunch.

I went to Wendy yesterday after church and purchased food from the dollar menu to hold us over until dinner. This visit was around 2:30 pm.
My son got a hamburger. Once we arrived home the hamburger had a plastic piece in with the burger. I took the hamburger back immediately. My son has some serious health issues. This could have affected his health.

We took a picture and return the burger back to Wendy. The manager on duty did not apology for the plastic being put in the hamburger. The manager took the sandwich after I show her what I was talking about. I asked for another
sandwich. The manager put the burger in a back and put it under the counter.

This is a manager at wendy representing the business and shows no customer concern at all. I would like to know where do wendy gets these unprofessional manager with no work ethics, or great customer service skills. This should be addressed to every employees about making sure the food is prepared properly.

The other complaint is when the cashier is working on the register and they go and start putting the fries and chickens nuggets in the bag. The workers do not have on gloves. Once, the worker put the food in the container and put the fries or nuggets in the bag they touch the food with their thumb.

Remind you they did not wash theirs hands. Once, they finished with the food they go back and ring up others customers still have not wash their hands. I am sure the Health Department would not take kindly on how the food is being handled by the employees. The store rating number need to changed until all the workers make sure they wash their hands before handling customers food.

I went to wendys that is locate in King of Prussia where I live and I went with my boyfriend and we never had problems before but as of friday 02 -22-2013 I got 2 meals I had got the combomeal of chicken and he got the baconator and we both got fries and drink and our fries were ice cold and our sandwiches were soggy . and we didnt even eat our fries we had to throw them away we didnt relize it until we were on the road . We are very upset with their service as well /. I dont think we will visit there for a while with food like that . I think people in there should pay attention to their workers . Thank You Joy

After watching a commercial on TV for Carolina Classic burger we decided to try one. The comercial showed a nice burger with plenty of chili, slaw and onions oozing from the sides of the bun.

When we opened our order of two Carolina Classic burgers, after going thru the drive-thru and getting home, we looked at the burgers and thought at first we had gotten the wrong order since all we saw from the outside was burger and bun. When we looked under the top of the roll there was about a teaspoon of what looked like slaw, chili and onions all mixed together and AUGUSTnot covering more than half the burger.

I can't believe this kind of misadvertising is Wendy's policy. If Wendy's want to sell this inferior version of Carolina Classic they should only charge 99 cents, which is more than it was worth, instead of around five dollars each, which is what we paid. BUT NOT AGAIN. Long-time-Wendy's customer

Have feedback for Wendy's?