Wendy's Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

1008+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wendy's corporate: 614-764-3100

I have used a coupon 3 different times now with no problems (coupon code 31) at the Wendy’s in Broken Arrow, OK at 111th and Elm and the coupon says valid only 1 time per visit and this last time they refused to give me back the coupon, which expires 3/3/19. This coupon is the only reason I have been to Wendy’s so many times. I am very frustrated with why this time they refused to give it back and I will not be back to that location unless this can be resolved. “Valid 1 time PER visit”.

Location: 270 NW John Jones Drive, Burleson, TX
This is a perfect location; near shopping of all kinds. Unfortunately, every single time I order there, the food is blah. Today, french fries were very stale and limp (although they looked brown and crispy until you picked one up). I got unsweetened tea instead of sweet tea. The buns are tasteless and whether it be chicken or beef, the taste just isn't there. There is not fish on the menu board, but they did have fish sandwiches. I know why they aren't on the board... my hubby said it was awful! I thought I'd make a quick drive through since I got coupons in the mail, but I have decided to take my business elsewhere. I have given this location more chances than I care to mention.

The hoodrats on piedmont atlanta location necer disappoint. Ive repeatedly hven opportunity for human decency since its convenient but neither the hoodrat with 2” nails or handing food bothered to say a word to me and I’m sure it’s because. My complexion is not the color of asphalt

I visit Wendy's Friday night it was not happy with the service the guy took my order and I I asked for two Chili's to nuggets so I asked him what size did he give me he said he didn't know he wasn't listening so I wasn't happy with that I drive up to the window and find the other guy making the order with one hand holding his cell your phone and its other hand making my food so I wasn't happy with that could you please contact this store and let them know that is not acceptable thank you for looking into this matter

A guy was getting a soda refill and I was right next to him waiting my turn. He got his refill and I was taking off my lid to my cup to hand it to the worker and he took off without giving me my refill. The guy that was next to me said "wow, he just left! I was shocked that I was blown off like that. I was so pissed that I just threw out my EMPTY cup and left! Oh, and there was another worker just standing at the register, totally oblivious! Wow, what great customer service you have! This could have been avoided if you had the self-serve soda machine! Why doesn't this location have one???And if you're not going to get one, hire people who know what customer service means!

This location is on the corner of Zion Avenue and Mission Gorge Road, just down the way from Kaiser Hospital. The zip code is 92120.

I just bought a bowl of chili and there is no meat in it. Only contains beans and some sauce.
A bowl of chili should be mostly (at least 75%)meat. What I got did not even have 2% meat.
It was purchased at the Wendy's on Wallisville Road in Houston, Texas.

I have gotten chili from Wendy's in the past and it was good.

I will not be going back to Wendy's again.

The Wendy's in Sebring Fl in front of Lowes on state rt 27 . I have been in this store and every time the same problem is your fries taste like you greased the bottom of a auto and cold. The un and I mean UNSWEATEN has sugar added to and taste like the sugar tea. Do you have people that can not read. This is not Wendy's and I am surprised this is taken place.

The Mens bathroom smells like old grease mopped all over the entire bathroom. The floor needs stripped and resealed. There is a white line all around the entire bathroom. If it can not be cleaned better then the bathroom needs to be shut down . The stalls are fallen apart. Better the entire store needs tore down. The problem is from Corp down to the store workers are at fault. Ever since Arby's has taken over there has been a decrease in the quality of products and support.

Yesterday around 5:30pm I pulled into the Wendy's on Bay Road. There was a rather long line of cars (perhaps 5-6) ahead of me. After waiting 5 minutes and the line not having moved at all, one car pulled out and left, and soon a second car pulled out and left. The car ahead of me then finished it's order and i got up to the ordering station and ordered a Dave's Triple. I noticed that the price on the outside ordering menu was $6.69 for the sandwich, but the cashier rang it up for $6.89. When I brought it to her attention, she said, "I'll have to see about that." That was the last I heard from her. Incredibly, she didn't even apologize for the ridiculous delay. In any case the line moved up again and there was only one car ahead of me. After waiting yet another 3 minutes, I pulled out of line, left and headed to a nearby KFC to get dinner. There is no justification for such poor service and incivility.

Alamosa Wendys has a manager named Loren.she is very rude get her out.she treats fellow employees very bad

There are two managers at alamosa Wendys.that are very rude to employees.Loren and audra.I feel you guys need these two gone asap.maybe a full investigation with employees involved.handle this or ill have to go visit my friend vice president of your store.ode like to see these managers gone

I ordered 2 double burgers and they had a fishy smell and taste. It was not very pleasant at all.

Liberal Kansas Wendy's has loud, & annoying hip hop music playing. Food is not palatable.

The food was fine and the service good.My complaint is about one of the workers.We must have been there at 4 for a change of shift.We saw a older female standing outside smoking when we got there.While we were in line this women came into the restaurant went behind the counter and started changing her clothes.She took her coat off and a shirt she had on ,under that she had a tank top on.She put on her Wendy's shirt all this while her clothes she just took off laid on the back counter where the food was being made.She took out hand cream and other stuff out of her purse and laid it on the same counter'Then she flipped up her hair and put it up still while standing where the food was .No one said a word to her as she started to work and never washed her hands..This totally grossed us out but since we all ready ordered and paid we were stuck eating there.I worked in the food industry for 25 years and if the board of health was there Im sure you would ofhave been cited.This was at the restaurant on South 4th Street in Allentown pa.

My complaint rate was a one meaning this being the worst it could be. Today is January 25, 2019 around 1:15 PM I stopped at the drive through to grab a sandwich and coke for lunch. I ordered a Baconator and a small Coke. After I got on the highway about 15 min down the road I started to eat my sandwich, when I unwrapped my sandwich I could not see any bacon so I removed the top of the bun and I then found the bacon any other time I get this sandwich there 3 to 4 slices of bacon sticking out both sides of the bun, well this time there was only a half a strip of bacon in the center of the sandwich. I was a far enough down the highway that I was not going back. I would give you my order number and store number but I didn't even get a receipt. Not very happy.

Again we went to one of your Restaurants for lunch at 10:30 ( they open at 10:00} in Westminster, Colorado #00008808 when we ordered
I asked if they had baked potatoes I was told they would be available at 11:00 am. This is not the first time we were told the baked potatoes
were not ready. I would think since the restaurant would have the baked potatoes ready when they open. Eric Johnson

To whom this may concern my daughter was employed in your store on highway 142 in Covington ga. During her time of
employment she has went in 15 to 30 min before her scheduled time and staying anywhere 15 min to and hour after her shift ended waiting on someone to cover her. She has never taken off except for medical reasons that involved myself or her children. The other reason for this complaint is I have seen employees buying food and not paying for it . I have seen managers buying for certain employess and cashing it out without holding the employee resposisible. There is one instance where I know an employee was accused of stealing from a cutomer and to our knowedge nothing has been done to her and she is a manager. My daughter went from 30 plus hours down to 21 and when she questioned why she was told it was because she took off time to be with her daughter and did not come in the store to work it out but I would like you to know she did contact a manager ,but because she talked to night manager and the night manager did not relay message to day shift my daughter was written up for no call no show which I believe it totally wrong. She has been yelled at by other employees as well as the managent I fell is totally wrong. The employees and management staff I personally think need to be looked into imedately. She has also been told by the scheduling manager it is easier for her to keep her of the schedule than it is to work her in which I do not believe is right. If someone could contact me through email I would greatly appericate it thanks again a dissatisfied customer jennienorred@ymail.com

On my way from work about 11:30 pm stop by Wendys orders chicken nuggets 6 piece combo ate about 2 fries on my way home dump the fries out the bag into a paper plate notice something dark in my fries and it was roach nasty disgusting never seen nothing like that nuggets was fresh fries wrinkled warm not fresh at all who does that I spent my money thinking lm going to njoy my food and a roach in my food.Call the store spoke to the manager about situation she says I come more fries her name Veronica I said are you kidding me l jus hung up bad business

Ordered 4 items and got 3. No chicken nuggets no receipt. Took long time to get order and still wrong. Seemed very disorganized. Lots of 2 stars. Don't think even corporate cares about service, Store was Murray UT 5600s 900E, Tried calling them 2 times but wouldn't answer.

The Paoli, Pa Wendy's is a disgrace. There were bags of garbage out back while cars were in line. they ran out of restaurant picking them up and running to dump to our right. This was not and has not been a pretty site. I suggest you look into who is running this. It seems like just a place to bring in few bucks. Wendy's has always had quality food. I literally left the line after witnessing the workers coming out running bags to dumpster and back in to work with food -

This complaint is for the Wendy's in Clayton rt 42 beside I40. I have had many issues over the years with the speed and service of the place. Many times over the years I have also arrived home to find that there were missing items in the order (Almost always drivethru). I like your chili and have had many issues there too. I have MANY times arrived home to find small portions in the large chili. I got into the habit of telling the order taker to properly fill the chili. That has worked hit or miss and today I have had enough. I ordered 4 large and asked them to be properly filled. Well all four were well low. If I have had this many issues over the last handful of years I can't imagine what the numbers are of others having issues. Anyhow I included a pic of the first one I opened and they were are the same.

I purchased your Wendy’s chili, in fact two large containers.. I took home and on a cold day today, January 21st, I warmed up a bowl of the chili . As I proceeded to enjoy it ended with the first spoonful in my mouth. Something was touching my lips and as I began to chew I notice again something feeling like a string and thought, Oh!!! my God!!!! it’s a hair in my mouth. I began to take my hand and go towards my lips searching and feeling around my lips and as I found and pulled .. kept as this wentvon for 2 minutes are more.. I’m slowly pulling ...out came a long enough string or blonde hair.. This was so grotesque that I ran to my bathroom and throw up.. I have never , ever had such and experience.. I have the hair strand or some kind of thread caught in my mouth in my throat trying not to swallow.... so upset, angry and disgusted that I felt like turning it into the health department. In fact it appeared to long too miss.. I must have cleaned it up pulling it out of my mouth.. I rapped in kleenx and placed on my kitchen counter and used a sticky note back ground to see for myself what it was... I have a witness to my findings, it scared my family... I have not eaten Wendy’s in 20 years.. There was a decline in cleanliness which was and issue in many locations I observed.. years ago... I happen to be teaching on a College Campus (UNCC) in Charlotte NC .. a few weeks ago and the student union had a fresh batch of Wendys chili and I was encouraged by management to try, it was amazing. A week later, I thought I’d try your Wendy’s chili’ in my community were this incident occurred, I would be remembered and known on this past Friday after a 9:00 movie , because I requested at the window more beef . I returned this time due to a visit with a girlfriend weekend outing on January 12th...revisiting this location on January 2Ist I proceeded with caution ... this store needed a face lift, the placed appeared clean and I trusted you again.. I was given nothing but beans on the 12th with friends and not enough beef in the chili.. so, on the 21st I teased the workers at the Wendy’s windows drive through about the chili having nothing but beans previously.... as my personality is light hearted with young people... they were not pleasant, not happy to be there, or didn’t appreciate my concern or request.. as and educator retired, I noticed behaviors that they were not happy about my asking for more beef . Being the customer , I felt maybe I must have been getting them in trouble , hoping not to offend I thought it was okay to ask for more.. .. I even ask for the manage with a pleasant smile.. I was ignored, so after getting two containers I was grateful and over and over I thanked them all.. I tried to make peace...PLEASE, DON’T attempt to give me passes or free meals.. This place needs a sanitation clean up.. as I reflect after this issue.. I wouldn’t trust going back there again.. after this experience. I’m not blonde or had eaten any of the soup until today..January 21st.. around 7:30....This was just unexceptional...

A manager by the name of leoran.is very unprofessional.she puts down her fellow employees.instead of teaching them proper.she yells and belittles them.she needs to be gone asap.if this complaint doesn't get her fired.I'm going to a higher person.

WENDY'S ,Amherst NS.The Manager is very immature,his name is ADAM WEATHERBEE,he does not greet visable minorities with respect,he walks away from them when one arrives at this location and has an Employee wait on the visable minority,also other Management have hired employees and ended up living common-law,which could cause a conflict if the relationship did not work out,one manager,Shelby Crowe,had an affair with a Employee and left her husband for this Employee and now live common-law.This ESTABLISHMENT HAS A BAD NAME ,THEY HAVE NO code of ethics,IF A cUSTOMER HAD A cOMPLAINT,THE COMPLAINT WILL NOT BE ADDRESSED BNECAUSE OF THE common-law RELATIONSHIP.adam wEATHERBEE IS AWARE OF THESE RELATIONSHIPS,BUT FAILS TO ADDRESS THEM.i FEEL THAT IF mANAGEMENT ARE GOING TO DATE/LIVE COMMON-LAW WITH AN eMPLOYEE THAT ONE SHOULD BE LET GO OF THEIR DUTIES.tHIS IS A SMALL tOWN,AND CUSTOMERS WILL STOP PURCHASING DUE TO WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON,also I WOULD LIKE TO ADDRESS AN INCIDENT THAT TOOK PLACE WITH OUR mla,elisabeth -smith mcrossin,.Amherst N.S. she was verbally attacked and threats made towards her and another female customer,ADAM WEATHERBEE failed to address this issue also.THE AMHERST TOWN POLICE attended by one Management,Shelby Crowe was scheduled Manager that day and failed to call for help,it was a disturbing incident and not a safe envirionment for othere.I feel that this man should be removed from his duties,and if other Management are dating/common-law,they should be removed for the safety of the company and customers,it looks like a pick up joint in AMHERST NS.ALSO one Manager DONALD MIllie fails to do his duties also.I have no intentions of returning to this ESTIBLISHMENT whatsoever,due to the fact of it not being Managed in a Professional manner,and ALL people should be treated equally by The District Manager,and someone should have contacted our MLA about her experience.Thank you for taking the time to read my complaint.I trust this will be addressed and this relationship thing be resolved,it just doesn't look good whatsoever.There must be a CODE OF ETHICS in the workplace with your Company.There is only one Manager who does her work,and does not date Employees and her first name is BERNICE.She helped MLA,MCROSSIN the day of the violent episode at Wendy's,she should be given a thank you for her compassion towards our MLA.I do not wish to be contacted,because I will never go back,nor take my children there for safety reasons and the discrimination your D.A. shows towards Africian Canadians.

There are two managers at the alamosa Wendys that are cousins.plus they work same shifts.is this not a violation of policy

This is my third outreach to Wendy's demanding to know why I was refused service at the Tuttle Crossing Blvd Wendy's. I gave up on waiting at the speaker, pulled around to the window, attempted to give my order and the lady stated I could not bypass the two cars who were behind me. I explained I had waited at the speaker with no acknowledgment and finally pulled around to place my order in person supporting my right laid out by the ADA. I was told to go back through the drive through if I wanted service. I refused. The cashier stated there was only 3 employee working at the time. Unacceptable. Unacceptable that I have not been contacted concerning this issue.

I had dinner at your Wendy's tonight on Erie Blvd Schenectady NY it was the worest experince I have ever had at Wendy's they gave me the wrong sandwich three times not just once and my french fries were very cold I'm very upset and unhappy with the service I got tonight.

The service was horrible. My order was incorrect. The food was cold. It shouldn't take 25 minutes to get food from a fast food restaurant.

I went in to the East Windsor, Connecticut, Wendy’s, and I Oder 4, 6 pc nuggets and I only get one dam 4 pc nugget. And this lady sue is so dam slow and I just walked out. This is bull shit and I don’t think I’ll ever go back that slow ass place that can’t take my dam Oder right. And she is swearing behind the counter with kids in front of them vary Unprofessional. You mit want to do something about this. Ppl I k have the same problem. I’m not happy.

I ordered 2 large chocolate frostys at wendys on mchenry ave in modesto ca and the were'nt even full you øst enough for it as it is it should atleast be full

Hello I went to the Wendy’s on South Wayne Rd in Westland they completely messed up my order ,and were just very rude when I went back to have my order fixed. Every other time I go there they are just not friendly. I spend a lot of money here and don’t need this kind of treatment.

I work close to a Wendy's and have frequented this particular location over the years. I went there yesterday 1/15/19 for lunch and was highly disappointed. The quality and service has gone down hill over the years. Not sure if it is a management change but I was not satisfied. I just want to share my experience from yesterday. I went through the drive thru about 1:30 it was very busy, cars were backed up on to the street. There were also people going inside to order and dine in. I waited patiently and placed my order. When I got to the window the man that was working the window didn't offer the customer service I am used to. First he wasn't mean but he wasn't pleasant either. When he handed me the bag it was very greasy at the top, wrinkled up and had a whole in the bottom of the bag. I questioned myself it looked like it had already been used. He gave me the wrong sauce for my nuggets which I didn't realize until I was driving away. When I returned to my office and sat down at my desk to eat the quality of the food wasn't what I expected. The fries were over cooked and the burger wasn't cooked all the way there was pink inside. It was very messy. The nuggets were the exception they were decent. I am hoping by sharing my experience it will somehow improve this location to step up their game and make it a better experience for future customers.

I just went through Wendy's on Main street in Kansas city. Bought a Harvest Salad. Got back to my job to eat and pulled my salad out of the bag.
Opened it and there was nothing but lettuce 2 small pieces of a red apple a small piece of bacon and half a piece of chicken on top. In the bag
with it was a bag of croutons and Pomegranate dressing??????? WTH did I pay 7.00 for? this was not the Harvest salad. My Harvest salad comes with lettuce, red and green apples, candied walnuts, Feta cheese, cranberries, cut up chicken and Apple cider vinegar dressing!!!!Damn!!!! I threw it away cause it was not good.I will never go there again for this!!! Not sure I would go back for anything. But I would like my money back or something cause that was a 7.00 salad??I love this salad just not at this store....

The worse drive thru ever sat In the line for 15min second car to the speaker that’s bad business

This company is by far the most racist evil company ever. I was told because I am not the right color and older I could not be hired at Wendys in Horsham, PA the Dist manager spoke of hating veterans and said Vets and USA is worthless. The Corp office agreed with her We need to stand together against Wendy's. Also to make it worse when our order was messed up the Horsham, PA Wendys dropped food on the floor and re used it.

WENDY'S 57 KEYSFERRY ST. MCDONOUGH GA 30253. THE FROSTY MACHINE IS NEVER WORKING. BEEN TRYING TO GET A FROSTY FOR A WEEK AND ASKED THE EMPLOYYEE WHEN WILL IT BE REPAIRED/WORKING AND THEY HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME.

I went to the eendys on cottman and bustleton and got 10 burgers i got home my husband took a bite of his and there was a piece of plastic in it and i called that location and the manager said to what is he is supposed to do ugh im done with that location

We ate at a wendys restaurant today ( not the first time) The restaurant had been open for an hour I ordered a combo I wanted to get a bake potato
instead of the French fries. On several occasions we have been told that the Bake Potato were not ready so I Took the fries.
The fries were not very hot. What I don't understand the restaurant opens at 10: 00 am we usually have lunch at 11:00am I would think they would have baked potatoes ready. Like I said this is not the time this happen. Eric Johnson

A friend and I visited the Wendy's Restaurant #00005303 at 6390 E. State Street in Rockford, IL. We took the survey which registered our complaints and received validation codes. We both live in Freeport, IL so returning to the Wendy's in Rockford within 14 days is not convenient. And why would we want to return after receiving poor service? The staff was unfriendly, she got our orders incorrect initially, the wait time was too long, and our food was cold.

A few minutes ago I tried to "live chat" and the screen stopped working. Then I tried to call customer service which was a joke!

I'm 80 yrs old and have been going to wendy's every since they opened. I went to the new Wendy's that is in Oberlin Ohio. I waited in line for 10- minutes because the people ahead of me had trouble ordering with the automatic order system. When it was my turn I told the cashier that I didn't want to use that system. She told me I could not order the old fashion way. I left Wendy's and went up the road to Pizza Hut. They were glad for my business. I'm going to miss going to Wendy's after all of these years.

On January 5, 2019 I took my grand children and daughter and son in law to wendys for lunch. We ordered a wrap ×2 bacon maple home style deal Jbc sm. Fries and frosty plus 2 single cheese burgers combo. And chillie plus drinks. As we sat to enjoy our meal I became very concerned and frustrated with what I saw in my burger the meat was not cook it was red raw. Looking at my daughter not to alarm her she checked her 7 yr. Old son and found the same her husbands again was the same 3 burgers not cooked raw meat. Taking them to return for replacement cooked burger. After she returned opening up the burges finding that two were cook and the 3rd was not again returning it. The burger came back finally cooked, my daughter felt that they blamed her with the looks and not one person said sorry or apologize. This was not my idea of a fun experience at wendys. I have a copy of my receipt if needed spending in total funds of $46.07 I was thankful that my grand son only had one small bite off the raw burger and didn't become seriously ill, as for me I sufeared 2 day of sick filling uneasy stomach problems my son in law was fine but this situation could of been a hole lot worse if we hadn't noticed that the meat was raw. Please respond to my concern. And what will to prevent this from happening to other people, who may not be as observant as we were
Arlene Steven's luckie@rogers.com

I wish I could give this Wendy’s 0 stars! This is by far the worst Wendy’s in the city of Pittsburgh. I went there last night 1-6-2018 around 7pm. I placed my order army the drive thru. I order two JBC meals, small chili, child baked potato, and Asiago Chicken sandwich. The guy at the first window was sitting down on a stool with another guy standing there talking to him, no greetings, at the second window the boy looked like he did not want to be there. He gave me my bags I asked for chili sauce he handed it to me. I pulled off something told me to park and check my bags yup they messed up my order no chili and no Asiago Chickdn sandwich. I go inside with my receipt. There was about 5 kids sitting in the dining area with no food chatting it up with one of the employees, two was sitting on the table lough talking and laughing. I get to the counter tell what happened the boy just took my receipt without saying anything the other guy standing there says “I’ll take care of you and asked who made my order at drive thru”...I wait about 10 minutes to get my order while waiting the one guy was giving a friend free food burgers, fries, nuggets and cookies right in front of me without hiding it. The manager she’s staying right there it’s hard to believe she did not see what was going on. The workers was back there throwing stuff at each other, laughing, joking around like there wasn’t a line wrapped almost around the building. I’m done with this Wendy’s. The new Ralky’s will be getting my business once they open in the spring/summer. Oh yeah that JBC no tomato’s and one piece of bacon they split into two pieces and food was lukewarm probably since I had to wait for my food they forgot to give me.

I love Wendy's, but why are the burgers so excessively greasy? The store in question is in Sparks, NV. 2889 Northtowne Lane. This is not a joke. Wendys is my favorite burger joint. Please fix it.

I went through a drive thru that I have been through many times and Have been a customer of this Wendy's many years myself and my family they have a policy that they will not interchange any items on their 4 for 4 dollar menu all I wanted was a small fry instead of chicken nuggets exchanged and a big deal was made about it and I was told I could not do that.I called the Wendy's customer service number and was told the same thing so I asked why not aren't the fries cheaper than the chicken nuggets and the Woman I was speaking to actually looked it up and said the small fries are $1.69 and the 6 piece chicken nuggets are 99 cents.I asked her for the company she said yes well that's the customers price not the companies.Please Wendy's do what You say and treat Your customers right the lady I spoke with said she would still file a complaint What good will tha do when even she was just out to try and prove Me wrong.I and My whole family will go somewhere else besides Wendy's now .
Rhonda M. Weigandt

Wendys corporate was of no use to complain to the Woman I spoke to was nice but one sided about her views and out to prove I the customer for many years was wrong.I ordered a kids meal and a four for four meal simply wanted to interchange the chicken nuggets for a small fry and was told that I couldny do that at the Wendy's restaurant and by the lady I spoke to from corporate.I asked her about the cost if the fries were more expensive than the chicken nuggets for the company she actually looked it up and said the small fries are $1.69 and the chicken nuggets were 99 cents now that is for the customer not the company really Me and my family are done with Wendy's she said she would still file a complaint what good would that do Wendy's.
A very unhappy long time customer
Rhonda M. Weigandt

at your Hillsboro Ohio store, Sat. night I went thru the drive- thru about 6:30 pm and got the worst meal ever. I ordered a double - large fry and a large Ice tea. The hamburgers were burned beyond burned (crispy edges) and the fries also had been left under the lamp way too long, I could not eat any of it. The tea was fine. I wasted $10.29. I have always enjoyed Wendy's food before this. Your crew needs to be told DON"T serve food a dog won't eat!!! You could look at the hamburger and fries and see both were not good to serve to anyone. I was totally disappointed and left your store hungry and then mad.

On 01/05/2019 I went through the drive-in and ordered a large chillie then proceeded back home to where I had ate the bowl of chillie then fell quietly asleep. Upon waking up my lips were numb and I immediately looked into the mirror only to notice that my lips had swollen to an alarming rate this allergic reaction forced me to spend almost $ 100.00 on products such as antihistamines and other herbal products wich helped aid as antyinflamitory on01/06/2019 at exactly 1:48PM I returned to 5115 W Colonial Dr and spoke with the manager whom was very unpleasant and didn't care in speaking with me about my situation.The only substance in which I am allergic to is pork and I've noticed that there had been chillie red beans as well as pork and beans mixture inside your bean packages. I'll have you know that I am highly allergic to pork products and this incident could've taken my life.I can be reached at (321)430-9450

I had occasion to answer your TV ad and went to your restaurant at 9628 Lyndale Avenue South Bloomington, MN to place my order for your 2 meat stacked hamburger, soda pop, French fries and chicken chips on January 6th .

This was one of the worst meals I have ever purchased anywhere. It was Sunday evening about 5:00PM and the place was empty of customers. I ordered the above meal and took it home. On the way home I began snacking on the French fries. They were warmed up, limp and not pleasant to east as well. When I got home I found the chicken chips to be partly warm and likely reheated also. They tasted lousy! I threw the fries and chicken chips into the garbage and began to eat the hamburger. That was another experience that you need to know about. The meat was firm, over cooked and dried out as if it had been kept in some warming oven and simply put on the bun, warm and firm…it was tasteless. I did eat the burger but it was a terrible experience and very unpleasant to eat.

I tell you this not to get any apology or free food coupons but to let you know of this inferior food service to the customer. You can expect sales at this store to drop off significantly. If I was a store manager and experienced this food served to a paying customer I would be forced to fire anyone that had any part in serving this garbage.

I received a gift card for Wendy's for Christmas. I live in Marietta Ohio and the last two times I have gone thru the drive thru, I have not been satisfied at all. I work midnights at a hospital and I went thru the drive thru around 10pm and asked for a Spicy Chicken Caeser Salad with an extra dressing. At 1:45am when I took my break I went to eat my salad and they gave me two crouton packs and NO dressing. I went online to register a complaint and I needed a restaurant number and that didn't work because I never get a receipt. I even asked for a receipt because of my gift card so I would know how much is left and she just told me, didn't give me a receipt. At this point I don't think I would recommend this Wendy's to anyone.
Sorry, I thought I was done having to check my bag everytime, but I guess I'll have to start.
So I would have to rate this a 2.

Here is my complaint as written on a review submitted to GOOGLE maps.

If this does not open I can resend via email. Please advise.

Went to the Wendy's restaurant in Gardendale, Alabama drive through and ordered two regular hamburgers. The girl working the drive through window said the order would cost $8.00 and some change. I was stumped for a minute with the cost for just two regular hamburgers and repeated myself and said, "No,I am ordering just two regular hamburgers." thinking she misunderstood me. There was no response from her once I repeated my order again and I finally said - "Forget that order just give me a number one". She sounded a little upset I changed the order but took it. I thought for a second to myself and didn't feel comfortable using my personal credit card and decided to leave the drive through line.

Either that restraunt needs a lot more training or there may be the possibility of some shady stuff going on there. Either way, I don't plan on going back to that restaurant again after my experience. Does Wendy's really charge over $8.00 for two regular hamburgers?

We went to the Wendy's on 10th street in Caldwell, Idaho today for lunch. They were busy with a long line waiting to order. I told my BF, " there is
a line, going to be a while." There was one person taking orders, he would take 2 or 3 orders then stop and work on getting food put on the trays for people to pickup their orders. So the line was not moving at all. We stood in line for 20 minutes before being able to order. In the meantime, more people were coming in making the line even longer.
The soda machine was practically empty, only had a few choices because no one had bothered to refill the canisters of the drinks. There were no napkins, had to get them from the counter person. There were fries all over the floor that no one bothered to clean up, tables were dirty, no one
had wiped anything down. It was just dirty in there. If it would have been my choice, I would have left after walking in and saw the line, but it wasn't so we stayed.
We had the same problem there a few months ago, but BF wanted chili so we went there. We will not go back ever again. Even BF agrees with me this time. The help was terrible, the store was dirty, the restroom (women's) was dirty. I used to like Wendy's, not anymore. The food has gone down in quality, the service is not good, and the place is filthy dirty. The help is a joke, talk about incompetent people. Young kids that don't give
a crap if things are right or not. It amazes me that people still go there to eat. YUCK!

Yesterday, I drove the one hour to the closest Wendy's from our house for my favourite burger combo. To my great disappointment, the restaurant was closed with blinds covering the windows. To my knowledge, their was no public warning of the closure. There was a note on the door of Wendy's saying to "watch for our new location on the internet." No date was suggested for when this new location would be opened. The owner of that location should be ordered to post a sign indicating where the new building was located and when it was supposed to open. Myself and other customers have no idea where it will be or when it will reopen. I'm sure the late Dave Thomas, would not be pleased, if he found one of his resaurants left abandoned and kept his customers in the dark as to its new location and target date for opening.

I stopped at Wendy's in New Kensington/Lower Burrell PA 15068 at midnight on 1/5/19. I ordered chicken tenders. I realize that it was late at night but nonetheless your product should be edible whenever your restaurant is open for business. The choice of sauces were not offered to me-I had to ask what my choices were. Then the food was cold and hard. And guess what?? NO SAUCE! I am expected to do my job up until the end of my day. Your restaurant should do the same. Just awful food and a waste of almost 10.00.

Your Eau Claire, Wisconsin store should be closed. YUCK!!! Not deserving of a star.

You can contact me if you want to talk about it.

I'm done with it and I'm never going back.

Jim 715 214 3855

Bought a choc frosty today they actually gave me a vanilla one only half full. Service was very poor, drive thrust girl rude. Very displeased will not go back 4086 fort St linkin. Park mi.

First it took forever in line, they didn’t have a full portion of the apple pecan chicken salad so I opted for a small and a small southwestern chicken. When I got home there was no chicken in either salad. It was late and I just didn’t have the time to go back. Service was terrible. Wendy’s in Miami on Flagler and 97th.

Last night, I went through the drive thru to get a burger and a small diet soda. I pulled up the window and was handed a bag with a sandwich and fries no drink. I told the young lady that it was the wrong order. She gave me a look like I was an idiot. I then got the right sandwich and my soda. The cup was filled pretty much to the top with ice. Definitely did not get my money’s worth on that trip. I will not be heading back to a Wendy’s anytime in the near future.

At approximately 5Pm on 1/4/2019 we went through the drive-thru at the Wendys on North Elizabeth in Pueblo, CO ordering a #1 and a #4. When we got home and I bit into the #1, the meat was RAW. I mean RAW, not pink. I needed to cook the meat before I could eat it. I really had a hard time then to even eat the sandwich. My husband's #4 was cold and had to be reheated.

Today at 9:12pm I went with my family to Wendy’s on forest ave Staten Island ny

The first thing is the drive thru was empty I had a van full of my kids and there friends spent 40.37 on our dinner and everything was cold and burnt burgers I am a paying customer how in the world can I get cool French fries not hot. The drinks were flat coca colas I always visited this location I will never return again I wasted money and not satisfied.. on top of it the guy in the first window said no receipt paper..

On 12/30/2018 my husband and I went to Wendy's for a bite to eat. This Wendys is located at 8661 Commons Way, Estero, Florida...#00008565. This was the filthiest Wendys we've ever been in. Your feet literally stuck to the floor and we could not find ONE clean table in the place. We had to ask someone to clean off a table so we could sit down. And that's exactly what they did......cleaned off one table and went back to doing nothing behind the counter. Unbelievable. We will never again go inside or order at the drive through. I can only imagine how filthy the kitchen area must be. The board of health should be notified.....in fact I think I'll do that now.
Thank you.
Susan Murphy

Very rule and I will not return the one in HOMEWOOD AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK

I want to complain about the WORST experience I have had at a Wendy’s. I wish i could give a number of the restaurant and ticket number but I was not given a receipt or even asked if I wanted one. I was at the Lazelle Wendy’s on High Street between 9- 9:30pm. I went to the drive thru and the young man talking to me at the speaker was rude. I was giving my order and he said, “ Is that all” with attitude when I was waiting because the screen was wrong. Them when I repeated my order he said, “I know... is that all?” Very rude. As I pulled around to the drive thru the lady in front of me was trying to get their attention through the window and she had to flag them down to get her change and her food. When I pulled up there were 3 young guys laughing and goofing off. He barely told me my total and then took my card. The whole transaction was done with his back to me and then he shoved my food out the window and closed the window and turned around. He and the other employees were just laughing and goofing around. He didn’t ask if I wanted or needed a receipt. If there was a manager in there then he should be ashamed of himself. It looked like a teenage party and they seemed annoyed that they had to stop talking and serve me. The food was ok. My baconater fries were a little greasy and messy and under salted but I was most upset with how they were acting. I have 2 teenagers myself and I don’t mind some humor but this was just rude, ridiculous and whoever owns that Wendy’s was wasting their money by paying those employees on this night. Very upset and not wanting to return to that Wendy’s ever again.

SLOW service. Total lack of customer service. Staff goofing around and laughing.
Visited Wendy’s in Saginaw Township, MI at State and Hemmeter.
My last visit to a Wendy’s.
1/3/19 at 6:30pm

First of all let me say, that I do like Wendy’s burgers and taco salads. I’m afraid I have a major complaint. I went to the North Versailles pa. Store and they were very busy. I waited in line at the drive thru for at least 20 minutes, got my order and started on my way. I go to the drive thru because I have multiple sclerosis and it’s simetimes hard to walk in. I have issues with items not being in my order for quite sometime,so I decided to look in the bags. I did not receive the jr. bacon cheeseburger I ordered. I had to go into the store since the line was still so long. There was one gentleman in front of me,he placed his order and moved aside. I waited for the cashier to wait on me, she was bagging some orders and ignored me. Now the line in the store was 5 people deep. I get my sandwich and head on my way. I drove 5 mile to Wendy’s , to find that when I get home the fries aren’t there and the side salad I ordered looked like it was 4 days old. I threw it in the garbage. So, there was dinner. I have to tell you this is a recurring mistake at this Wendy’s. I am less than 1 mile away from Burger King, but I I choose to go to Wendy’s. I don’t know if that’s gonna happen anymore. I have gone back from them correct a problem at 5 times in the last 4 months. I’m ready to give up. I feel you should issue me a gift card for problems. I’m very frustrated and I hate wasting money and time. I honestly don’t know what happened to that store, it used to be one that didn’t make many mistakes. I don’t know if you’re management staff needs retrained or what. By the way, another lady was there with the same issue as myself,but she drove the whole way home and had to come back. This is not acceptable. There’s just too many other restaurants that I could choose from.
Thank you for your time.

Wendy’s openedva bew Oberlin Ohio location. I went on the first day, waited in line 30 minutes and expected. When I got home my order wasn’t even half right. I was missing a large fry and a baconator. The chicken sandwich had no lettuce and the bun was hard.

I was not fighting that crowd over this.

The next day my son went on his lunch, he ordered bacon cheese fries, yet no bacon was on it. His large fry was a small fry. He waited in line about twenty minutes p, and completely expected.

Then two nights ago my husband and I went, I ordered four cheeseburgers, a large fry, spicy chicken and value chicken. The lines were much shorter after opening weekend. Not one burger had cheese. Yet I paid for cheeseburgers. My husband went inside and was informed they were out of cheese..yet took orders and charged for something they didn’t even have. Not to mention when I paid, it was more like a high school party happening inside. My change included a roll of pennies for my change.

I decided to order a pop when I went to the window to pay, no large cups, understandable considering how busy they had been. Insaud medium was fine, I tried to pay the change with the rolled pennies but was looked st like I was the crazy one, yet that was my change at window one, the manager then yelled just give them the pop, give them the pop!

When we noticed the cheeseburgers had no cheese, my husband brought them in and the same manager was quite rude. I doe ting the sandwiches while knowing she had no cheese in the first place. I love Wendy’s, but the experience we’ve had at your newest location has been awful.

I still can’t get over selling and charging fir cheeseburgers when you know you are out of cheese and then inspect the burgers looking for cheese you never out on.

I am definitely a very unhappy customer and would like to speak to someone.

Vanessa
Sassyness819@yahoo.com

I have always considered Wendy's a top 5 fast food choice but after what I received tonight that is now over with, I ordered a meal that included a med drink (Sprite) and when I took a drink I almost threw up! Which made me remember the last time I ordered from this location the same thing happened and I just forgot about it but this tells me that this Wendy's has a serious problem. The water they use in their soft drinks taste like stagnant filth and it's now obvious that this is the norm at this location! I could not drink it in fact I would not even give it away to even a dog! At first I was thinking maybe they just couldn't do anything about it but you know there 4 other fast food places surrounding this Wendy's and none have a problem anything close to this.You ever heard of the term "Bush League"? Its a term used for something that's supposed to be professional but is really not. Since this has happened to me both times I have ordered from there six months apart it has to be an accepted procedure at this Bush League Wendy's. I for one can not believe that Wendy's corporate would allow this even if franchised. I will go as far as to say I challenge any one of you to drink a soft drink from this restaurant and I doubt you could get the whole thing down. Bottom line is this: Both times I went there I was given a disgusting dirty tasting drink with my meal and this cannot be the first complaint about this but since the location in question is right before the fwy entrance most people probably just forget by time they get home but you know there are people that do live in Las Vegas and this is unacceptable and has cause me to go from thinking Wendy's is a top five fast food place to making sure I never again give this company any more of my hard earned money because If I have to earn my money then you have to earn your money from me and this Wendy's clearly is not interested in anything but delivering a cheap disgusting product that they know will only be noticed when the customer is on the freeway and its not worth it to turn back and complain. Do you guys even have a standard set for your restaurants? I know you probably don't care that you lost a loyal customer but I am sure this particular Wendy's has cost you more then just this one. Thank you for allowing me to complain about this

Ben Gibson

Went to Wendy's in Soddy Daisy tn. Paid for two doubles and 2 Chili's. Got a single and a double with the Chili's. Found it after getting home. Called back, spoke to manager Heather, who claims she cannot make up the double where single was received unless I come back now. The whole point if a drive thru is for convenience and it burns me up when you get all the way home and find they jacked it up..and their answer is drive back here and I will make it up!! Why go thru a drive thru if you have to drive back??? I did fell in the sacks for two burgers and two Chili's, but I didn't take it apart I. The drive thru to check it. What a crock!

Would accept coupons .Manage said there was on the door. That's fine except I was in the drive through. Refused to take the electronic coupon and was extremely rude about it.
Went to another store on South Havana in Aurora and didnt even have to show the coupon. Extremely friendly person at the window
Every airport is greedy, and expensive. However, if you are not going to honor a company promotion you should post it where everyone can see it.
I disagree with the fact that they refuse to honor a promotion. You advertise it, I go because I saw it advertised and the get refused is an awfully good way to lose business. That store has lost my business.
I also know that nothing will happen to that rude manager nor will anything change. This is a case of false advertising which is against the law.
It is sad that your managers have such terrible customer relations.

Went through the drive thru and it was super slow. Took about five minutes for someone to take my money. Then a girl that was working there had headphones in and kept messing with them and the volume while she had her gloves on handling the food. Not sanitary at all.

the rest room was so bad I'm never ever going back to Wendy's. It was discussing!

Wendys on west 3rd street in bloomington Ind. The manager on dec 30th 2018 was very rude to the customers and her employees. I came to drive thru and had 5 coupons for free jr frostys for my kids. So I put in my order and she says you have to make a purchase. I said the tickets say no purchase necessary. The manager says "I dont know what kind of tickets you have but just pull to the window". So I did and when she opens the window an employee says I need help at the counter doing something and the manager looks at him and says "does it look like I can" wow then tells the guy at the window with her to hand me my frostys there free. I handed the guy my cards and the manager says tell her to keep them there free and walks off. I said heres my cards she doesnt have to be so rude. He demanded I take the cards so I did and told the guy to find another job where hes not being yelled out and left.

I ordered my Spicy Chicken meal with a Jr Hamburger & Chicken Nuggets and brought home to eat.. The whole order was cold and the burger was old and dried out French fries too. (Could not eat).This food was not fresh. Very disappointed and dissatisfied with my order I paid $13.21.
Maureen

store location #00002550 at 12:47am order #3318 on 12-30-2018 me and my wife went through the drive threw and placed an order for a Jr bacon cheese burger small fry and a baconator. I understand that it was 15 min before close but the sub-par service or the lack of service I guess you could say. the food was beyond cold and I don't mean it had a chill, I mean we had to go home and put it in the microwave just to melt the cheese. that was not all that was wrong my burger not only was cold but was missing the tomato, lettuce and onion. so if I had to guess they had everything put up cleaned up and put away and are food was put together with the leftover burger that was scheduled to be put in the chili today. this is not my style to complain and as a matter of fact this is the first complaint I have ever filed in my life lol but I got in some shit from my pregnant women who had me with my back to the wall for a good hr. over that I cant say that I got the lady's name at the window but the name on the receipt says host - Sandra

Christopher Lange

contact info cell 1-734-341-1477 or respond to email if that is
better for you that is if I need to be contacted

I'm disabled dessert Storm veteran last night Wendy's Rocky face exit Dalton GA around 12 am or after only Window was open no cars what so ever was in line because of my condition I don't drive I walked from motel and walked up to Window to order some food and was told could not serve me I didn't understand I felt discriminated against because have been served before on foot

I just visited your Edgewater ,MD location and it was very disappointing. T.ere were several employees behind the counter and what appeared to be a manager . The language alone coming from behind the counter was very offensive,The F word was flying constantly and could clearly be heard in the dining room. I ate my meal subjected to this vulgar language and was very disappointed with the manager for not take control of her employees.I have always thought Wendy's was a family oriented chain.I would not take my family to this particular store and subject my children to this inappropriate language. After I ate my meal I went back to the counter to order a frosty and there was no one working the register.The manager finally came to the front and was asking who was working the register and got no answer. This situation need to be rectified immediately.

very disappointed Customer
Mark Lay

THE ONLY WENDYS THAT I THOUGHT WAS NOT THE CLEANEST WAS OFF OF RT 78 WEST EXIT BETHLEHEM PA I GO THERE A LOT YOUR FOOD IS GREAT THE 4 FOR 4 FANTASTIC ! I LOVE WENDY'S . ON OUR WAY TO NO CAROLINA THE WENDY'S IN ASHLAND VA GAVE SENIOR DISCOUNT FOR COFFEE FREE ! THANK YOU

Went to the wendys in Vails gate ny around 6:30 last night. I drove past the building the first time due to the fact their light/sign wasn't illuminated. Once I got into the drive thru the menu wasn't lite either. I ordered and pulled forward to the window, while waiting on my order I watched an employee refilling the cup top dispenser drop several lids on the ground and pick them up and stock them right into the dispenser. I told the employee at the window what I saw but she didn't address the problem. Once I checked my order I discovered I was missing one of my three items. I frequent wendys quite often but this store's approach to cleanliness is disconcerting, please fix them!

I have attempted to visit the Wendy’s location on Hwy 30 near Tanger mall 3 times in the past two weeks and every time I have visited they have been out of sweet tea. This is very disappointing. Today was a horrible experience. I was left holding at the speaker in the pouring rain with no cover for about 3 minutes before someone came to rake my order when they then informed me that they were out of seeet tea again. I canceled my order and went elsewhere. This location is horrible.

I complained twice with no reply. I got a double with cheese at Pottstown Pa on high street drive thru. The burgers were burnt black and crunchy. I
would say worst burger ever. Wendy's was good when it first moved to this area. It has declined over the years. I'm probably done with wendy's

Wendy’s on N Pima Rd is by far one of the worst Wendy’s I’ve ever been to. First we arrive and there are two employees standing by the front door smoking. As someone who’s allergic this is an issue. Next we get to the front and the older Hispanic lady was rude couldn’t even say hello. We ordered a jr cheeseburger deluxe and a Dave’s double. The meat was cold, the cheese was cold, unmelted. The bread was stale. I couldn’t even eat by burger it was so bad. By far the worst Wendy’s I’ve been too. This store needs training on customer Service and quality control.

Sat in the drive thru from 11:45 up till 12:56 and niena (store manager) with an attitude said we’re closed told them we sat back at the speaker for 10 mins waiting to order so pulled up cause she was talking to another customer took her order and everything then we pull up to the window after this car pulls off she gives us a rude look and we State hey we sat back there in line since 15 till midnight and she said well we turned everything off my husband says we’ve been here since 15 till she says welp what you want to order then. You can only get burgers. As it’s still mins before midnight. With a complete attitude, for no reason. We asked for her name and she even then gives us an attitude then shuts the door on us.

Had lunch today at the number # 8354 afore mentioned location, it was not busy, there were very few patrons in the restaurant . The young man who toke our order was very accommodating and polite .While my husband waited for the order, I was walking around endlessly from table to table searching for a clean table but there were none, with one exception with high chairs by the side of the drive up windows. I saw a woman approaching the building spitting and tossing her cigarette, stepping on it just before entering. the establishment. That just ruined my appetite. After we ate , I made use of the Ladies room, and to my disgust there was no toilet paper, fecal matter on the wall, dirt and dirty paper matter accumulated at the back of the toilet, and no soap or paper towels available. At this point I thought someone needs to be held responsible and know about such neglect and conditions..I conveyed my disgust to the young man behind the counter, when I realized and saw the same woman spitting and loitering , that she was an employee who could have been cleaning tables as it was not busy at all , instead she was texting and working her I phone. I think inspectors would equally be disgusted, even close the restaurant down until it meets higher sanitation standards. Management needs to step up and be held responsible, that the place is clean , acceptable and presentable. It will be a long time before I set foot in at this location..

I went through the drive thru and ordered a grilled asiago chicken sandwich and a medium fry, they had me pull forward, I waited and watched, there were others that ordered and told to pull forward, after 30 minutes and 2 of the others going inside to inquire about their order I moved my car and went inside and after another 15 minutes and still no food I asked for my money back and the manger told me that would be best I have never had such horrible service, I will NEVER return to Wendy's and the restaurant located on Nichol Ave in Anderson Indiana is the worst!

The general manager an the manager in ladies restroom together. An I did a complaint an they did nothing. It's the Wendy's by the mall in Alexandria. An the general manager name is Kristy she's white. An the manager name was jadlen he was a black young man. An I was the one who saw them. An we had people in the dining room. I think that this is unprofessional.

I bought 3 hambergere got raw meat in my bacannadors raw and pink we all took bites out of it before we noticed. I want my money back. I don't want to eat there again. The one on 13400 so 5600 west.. herrriman.

Very Slow drive thru, took 20 minutes to get thru, got home and had the wrong order, called the manager and she was very rude and her excuse was they are busy. Slow service is a constant at this particular restaurant. I have left the line on many occasions in the past and have seen many other customers do the same. This happened at approximately 5:45, 12-22-18 and it was the Wendy's at 6525 Airport Highway, Holland, OH 43528. This Wendy's has been poorly managed for quit some time. Somebody should really take a serious look at this establishment.

Gary Pickard
(419) 380-0089

Mean rude people refused my reject because they charged me for a large on chili’s and gave us a small. I call she said she put in bag. No I had to go back and she was the most rude mean thing ever I have NEVER felt descriminated in my life I was today!!! I will never ever go to that crappy location again. My child and husband walked in to get that receipt and they were mean!!!!! Threw the receipt in his hand. They hung up in my face 4 times.... I want this store reported!!!! Worse experience at a fast food restaurant and I am a bartender. 42 years old and I know customer care and that’s NOt it!!!! There’s way more!!! By the time we got our small chili’s and my hard potatoes I told them plain burger with cheese for my kid but no they put crap on it and we have up bc they didn’t care. We went to McDonald’s. I swear something needs to be done I am furious!!!!!!

My Husband stopped on our way home to night after my pressure to get salty fries. And he did not want to stop but under pressure from me he did.. When we got home we had a a bag with large fries with tones of salt and. Packets of salt inside.. And the next bag had fries with salt and they were ok. We live in a area that is growing fast and Big. I always stopped with my son after school to get food at Wendy's before tutoring. We fell in love with your salty fries !! What is going on ? I saved the bag my husband and my self received tonight I would love to show what we received I need your help. What are they thinking to server the people in this area or others this poor quality food. Please respond. As. Soon as possible . I don't want to put this on FB in my area I want you to have a chance to fix this problem . Thank you in advance for your help!

The Wendy's in Crowley Louisiana is horrible! I knew that, but it has been a while since we been there. Tonight we decided to try it again and nope! The employees are still rude and the food is still old and nasty! My daughter just threw her food away. What a waste of money. Please address that store. I used to love Wendy's, but they have ruined that..yuck!

We were in the drive thru in Findlay Ohio Trenton Ave Store and were not impressed how our order was processed and the food was absolutely disgusting. Our hamburgers were not warm, the french fries were not worthy of eating. The oil they were fried in tasted old. From the time we placed our order and till we left took 10 to 15 minutes. Our total we spent was $21 which included a chicken caesar salad. The chicken was not cut very well and the cherry tomatoes were not fresh.

A crispy chicken BLT had shredded cheese instead of a sliced cheese

12-19-18. 9:55 pm. Store location #3294. No one else in dining room to be served five people behind counter and I've now been waiting over 17 minutes on my food. Drive thru getting great service but I dont matter.
McDonald's from here on out.

Piss poor service

Ordered a double and got a single
ordered 3 fries got 2
never got any dipping sauce with chicken nugget order

Order from DoorDash and constantly the food is done wrong. Last 3 times it was right 2 times, so I know they see it. Again today, they made it wrong. I get number 2 or 3. Flat out ask.. plain, just meat and cheese. Side ketchup packets. Thank you
That is how it reads. So, if right before, it shows me they do it on purpose. This isn't the only time. I probably have had it done wrong 8 times. So, I stopped going to Wendy's. Been going to Wendy's for over 20 years. I decided to give another chance, and that was the last 3 orders. 2 times right, today NOPE. Called the restaurant was tired of this. Spoke to a female. Asked to talk to the owner, he was not in. Asked a number I can call. Said she won't give out personal number, asked for an email, she said she won't give out personal email. (any reason he doesn't have a business email??????????) Then asked her name and she hung up. I'm seeing why a lot of stores have a 2.5/5 rating. This store is no exception, see it on YELP.com now. I'm also going to put in my experience with a 1 out of 5, and giving 1 because I can't put zero. Others need to know your employees like to do what they want with no ramifications. I have allergies, some their allergies are so bad they can have anaphylactic shock. Since this store doesn't seem to care, I'll let you know from being in the medical profession. It's an allergy so bad it closes up your throat. Yes, it kills people and is a medical emergency. Something or someone needs to actually do something. If it was me, I'd close the restaurant until it got it's act together. I don't know why you would give a franchise to someone getting a 2.5 out of 5 review. That is your name on the building and most don't know about franchise ownership, the associate it with Wendy's corporate.

I went into Wendy's restaurant #00005612 ,12/19/18 to order some food to go for me and my coworkers. I was the very first person there at 10 o'clock. I ordered my two sandwiches for the first order because, i had two separate ones. Me and my coworkers were under the impression that that store sold breakfast, so i had and orange juice i wanted to order , as well as breakfast potatoes om the next order. The cashier, her name was Marietta instead of telling me it wasn't a breakfast store at first , instead told me to go to Walmart to get my orange juice because they didn't have it. So i was appalled and continued onto my next order , another sandwich and my potatoes, where she then got an attitude because i didn't understand it wasn't a breakfast store and told me they don't serve breakfast.I continued to tell her well we looked online and had seen that they did so that's why we assumed, and her response was that maybe the store across town by the movie theater did. I understand stand its not a breakfast store now but the lady was very rude! I happen to work customer service and was very upset with how she treated me because not once have i acted the way she did with me to a customer.

visited the local wendy's in winter haven florida on state road 17....was amazed when i tried the chile they served.....completely watered down with very little meat....was a tomato soup at best....if this is a reflection of cost cutting or "watering down" your recipe and indicative of all your outlets, your company is in big trouble, as the quality of that chili
is so completely and obviously been doctored i cant imagine any of your regular customers not noticing.
i am one voice....Im sure of many on this matter.
A well run company would handle this matter quickly!

jeff homfelt

Me and My daughter worked for Wendy's Paul Huff Cleveland Tn. While working there an emergency occurred where i had to go back to Ga. November 17, 2018 Manager Jay Jay said that she would mail our checks off the following Tuesday the 20th. We waited until the 28th nothing came in the mail. So I called Stephanie whom said that they were never mailed out. So she said she would mail them out that day. We checked the mail December the 16th still no checks in the mail. So I complained to corporate they told me the were going to check on it. I said it should not take a month and a half to receive checks something not right. When she checked she said it had not been cashed. My thing is why should a 16 year old or adult have to pay for something someone did on purpose. Something is not right . So really any Manager if they want can throw your checks in the river then make it where you purposely have to pay $45 to stop the check they purposely lost to get resent out.That does not make sense. Then we homeless on top of it. Oh a person can think they can do people any kind of way. The Heavens always watching. It will come back on the ones taking from children also people harming children also people. Sincerely Kenya Sims.

Ordered the baconator combos today and they were so bad we couldn’t eat them. Same with the fries. They had to have been leftovers from lunch. Very disappointed. It was 5:00 and they were definitely not fresh. This was our newly reopened store in Monroe and we were looking forward to it but it’s worse than ever!

Went to the place in carrboro nc. Bought a meal 6.76 gave the girl 10.01. Received back 3.48 in change. Handed back the change to the girl told her she needed to learn to count. She told me I didn't need to be rude. I would have stated that same comment to my daughters. I left as I hear her discussion with someone inside. I will not return.

We had two orders of French Fries ice cold did not eat then. Told then and we did not get anything done about it. The staff was only young kids that could care less and did nothing. Put then in the trash and walk out. Will not be going back any time soon. We now know why we were the only ones in there. Thank You Ralph Shumaker

Have feedback for Wendy's?