Wendy's

Most Popular Complaint about Wendy's

Posted by Mona Moore on Jan 26, 2015
Customer Rating

I am very upset about the service (drive thru) an food - ordered a ceasar salad just a bed of old lettuce spicy chicken cut up ... over it and nothing and 2 tomatoes - also order 2 bacon cheese bacon got no bacon .. and ordered fries x 2 when presented only one fries in bag . .when told that's what I ordered whom ever it was that took the order could hear her from the back saying that's what she ordered very rude ... Wendy's Store # 00001369 Winchester- Goodlett 2385

Did Wendy's provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a problem with Wendy's?

1.94 out of 5

Website

www.wendys.com

More Wendy's Complaints

Customer Rating

1/22/15 7:45 PM Vicksburg Mississippi New Wendy's on Clay street Stop at Wendy's to pick up some chili to bring home but when ordering found they didn't have any so to my suprise I Had to change my order to three chicken sandwiches.Payed at first window but when I got to 2 window they told me they had to cook the chicken an ask me to go park an they would bring my order to me .Come to found out there was another person waiting to. About 10 minutes later they brought both orders out . When I got home I only had 2 chicken sandwiches. So if I don't get a reply on this complaint the next time they ask me to pull up to wait on my order I will stay at the window till I get my order an be able to check it before I leave.

Customer Rating

I went The Wendy's in Mansfield Ohio on Lexington ave to enjoy some food witch was great btw but the manager the bigger guy was upset because i was indecisive about what I wanted so I asked is there a problem and he said yeah now I have to open a new screen I didn't think that helping a customer out will be a problem I was really nice to the man and he was. very rude I will not be back

Customer Rating

This is not the first time this has happened and i not the kind of person to complain but i had enough . I came at 12:08 am late night coming from work all i wanted is to come home and have some good quality food for me and my wife ... First off the food quality was terrible i usually come during the day because the food is always fresh and employees are friendly with a speedy service but late night service isnt up to standards, i always have a problem with the order taker tho im constantly being rushed i ordered 2 combos and my order number is #3502 ones single combo only pickles. And a #5 small with a coke the fries were cold and meat on the burgers were dry theres a big difference from day to night i dont want a refund or an exchange on my order just would like for service to a the same as of if i were to come during the day.

Customer Rating

I've been to the Wendy's in Evanston, Wy many times over the past few months. Since I have a busy schedule - drive up, grab, and go - is very convenient. Out of 10 visits, my order has been wrong 8 times. My orders are not complicated. Earlier today, I ordered a Jr. Hamburger and a 6 pc nugget with barbecue sauce. I saw them putting the barbecue sauce in the bag and when they handed it to me with "Have a nice day." I assumed the nuggets were in there. I got home and found a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and some barbecue sauce... but no nuggets. Other incidences include - no fries, wrong drink, getting smaller sized items while paying for larger ones, extra fries, no hamburger, wrong order completely... more than once. My receipt is always correct. So something is going awry between the order screen and the bag. I like the food. Please fix this.

Customer Rating

I came through the drive thru after I got off work, Saturday night to get me something after a long day of work, but wasn’t greeted for four minutes, then all that was said was ha you, yes that is spelled the way it was said. Had to wait an additional 10 mins in line after ordering. When I got to the window to pay I was told they out “do I want something else it gotta cook”. I said I would wait, but in all honesty, it could have already been done if they just put it down when I ordered it, I did set in line 10 minutes before I arrived at the window. I just thought this was every rude and unprofessional.

Customer Rating

I was at wendys today 04/05/14 getting lunch for myself and co-workers and I experiencied the worst customer service ever. I was also in the drive thu forever as well. The associate waiting on me was rude, cut me off, and was very ghetto. I will never go to wendys ever again if this issue is not corrected, and I will let all my friends and associates know this as well.

Customer Rating

Today, April fifth, at 1245, I entered the Windsor Locks CT Wendy’s. There was several people in line as well as people coming back to the cashier to resolve a problem with an orders they placed. I waited several minutes before the server asked me to place my order. When I asked for an order of chili , I was advised that someone” forgot” to make chili and they were in process of making some chili.
Quite frankly, I was upset for only one reason. Employees should have posted something stating that there was no chili and not have people wait for something that wasn’t there. I then left Wendy’s and went to another fast food service

Customer Rating

I went to your store #00001222 in Delaware on Friday night to purchase dinner for my family. When I walked into the store the first thing I noticed was the fact that all the employees, with the exception of the manager, were sitting out in the eating area just talking, laughing, and carrying on. One of them got up and went behind the counter to take my order. After placing my order she handed me a bag and 3 drinks and said I can’t give you a carrier because we are out. We then discovered that I didn’t have my whole order. She told another person to make my sandwiches, I am guessing that was the person in charge of that particular sandwich, but it was taking forever. I waited and waited and waited. The man who was behind me left the store because no one ever took his order. The girl that waited on me had clocked out and was leaving when the manager came out with a till in her hand and said not to leave because they had to count the till. Anyway, I was waiting and waiting and someone said, “they are making your order” and I waited and waited even longer. Finally the manager says to me, “I am making your sandwiches” and I told her that I understood that.

The point to this is that the employees were not where they were supposed to be, I had to wait an extremely long time for my food so that when I finally got my sandwiches the other stuff was cold. I didn’t get a carrier so when I was carrying the stuff to my car my soda was all down the front of my shirt.

I work in customer service and this was truly the most unprofessional experience that I have had. We love Wendy’s food and it is a shame that I will probably never go back. At least not to that one. That manager leaves alot to be desired. She maybe needs more training or something.

And because I work in Customer service, I feel as though I should be compensated in some way for this.

This was a terrible experience and I would hope that you will find a way to make it right.

Customer Rating

Went to Wendy’s in Northern Kentucky on 493 Orphanage road. First problem encountered was the person taking orders at the Drive-thru could not understand the word “Cod”, she kept saying buffalo? When I moved up to the window I understood why she could not here me, becasue there was a loud mouth employee in there saying “fish – fish” for what ever reason? Ok I got my Cod fish and chili, then went back to my office only to find a “USED” napkin in the bag – yummi! At first I thought it was my chili that had spilled, but after examaining my chili and the napkin, I concluded that it in fact was a mouth print on the napkin, If I had more time on my lunch I would have taken the entire meal back and got my money! Oh, and another tid bit the chili was watered down and had no flavor – yuck! NO MORE WENDY’S FOR ME, they can take thier food, bad customer service and that annoying red head on the commercial and stick it!

Customer Rating

I came in about 10:30pm and an older lady was helping serve some girl who almost left without her drink. I looked at three different ladies and they pretended not to see me. I stood right in front of the older lady who looked like she was going to take my order and then went and did something else. Instead of saying anything I just turned around and left. Why give business if they don’t want it? No one stopped me, they didn’t care to work. This location doesn’t close till 1 so it wasn’t as if I got there as they were closing.

Customer Rating

This evening I, close to 10 p.m., I went through the drive thru at Wendys on Park St. in West Springfield, MA 01089. I ordered 2-4 piece nuggets, 1 double stack WITH NO ONIONS (due to allergy), a small fry with NO SALT, and 4 frostys. Besides having to wait over ten minutes for food, I expected it to be fresh. I was asked to pull up to wait for my food. The initial time I was brought the wrong order, the boy went inside, came back out and asked me again what I was waiting for, I insisted it was a burger with no onions, 2 nuggets and a fry with no salt. 5 more minutes after that another boy brought me my food. When I went home to eat with my husband, I was given fries with no salt, but they were greasy and soggy, extremely soggy. The double stack beef patties were the color red to the naked eye, and it was loaded with onions. I tried to call this particular restaurant as I refuse to drive back after having wasted gas idling my car for 15 min. No one answered the phone and I am forced to use this as a resource to complain. If this is how the food is going to be every time I go, I will NEVER eat there again. It shouldn’t matter what time of day I go there, if you are open to 1 a.m., food at 10 p.m. should be fresh and cooked to it’s proper temperature, and food made the way a customer asks, thank you for wasting my time, gas and money.

Customer Rating

Wendy’s on 58 highway Chattanooga Tennessee I went in to eat as soon I walked in the door to give my order 1St the bathroom door was opened with a disgusting smell. Of a bathroom where someone used the rest room The smellwas obvious of a stinch of a smell of a nasty rest room a man in front of me complained to the employee of Wendy’ she smiled and just said sir may I take your order he addresssed the smell again he told her no thanks to Wendy’s I was next in line I addressed your employeeof the terrible smell told her was ashame to come order for lunch I also told her where her manager was she said the manager was not in but to come back.. I will not return to this Wenfy’s until they can do better cleaning or better yet have a new building A Secret Shopper would give this Wendy’s a Failing score!

Customer Rating

told cashied i wanet the value chipotle chichen and than i asked how much a caesar salad was, she charged me and gave me 4.00 chipotle chicken and a caesar salads i did not have that much money for food then they gave mt friend a dressed burger when she did not want mustard did not have time to complain there we were running late

Customer Rating

I wanted a side caesar salad with chicken. I understand that the chicken is $2.50 extra. Which would make a small Caesar salad around $7. Which is super expensive but I would be willing to pay for it. So why is it that I got it before but I can’t get it now? He didn’t even try to do it. Either offer a regular Caesar salad or just PUT THE CHICKEN ON! This was the Wendy’s in San Jose off of aborn.

Customer Rating

Young people loitering in front of the Order line. There was no line at all but for those people standing there making it uneasy for customers. These batch of friends had more friends come and go in and out of the service area coming from outside. No uniform changing, no hand washing, phone calls made in srevice and food prep area, unkempt people loitering.. They come and go as they please. It was disgusting I started filming it on my phone. They would go out into their cars and dig around into their dirty cars/vans and just come back in and go straight into the food prep/service area and just walk around touching surfaces.

I wanted to puke after noticing this as I have finished off food I bought. The building looked so dingy. No wonder it does not look like a success story, this particular store.

Customer Rating

On March 24, 2014 at approximately 1:55 pm…. I took my elderly mother to the Wendy’s Drive-thru for lunch only to be treated so rude!!! I was asked if they could take my order and all I said was..”Can I please have a moment”…the man said sure….within five seconds this rude girl came onto the intercom and sarcastically asked me if she could take my order. Mind you there were no cars behind me. So I said to her.. ….”.I would like a moment for my mom to decide.” She then said.”..I will be right back with you.” I don’t think five seconds went by and she then asked if she could take my order. I said to her….you don’t have to be so rude.. “..I’m trying to see what my mom wants and you are rushing me.” Then the man got on the intercom and said…”You can take all the time you want”. When he said this…I considered him to be very sarcastic and rude. Needless to say….we left and went across the street to Burger King. Treated like gold!!! I don’t expect to be treated like that again. If they can’t handle the job…quit or get rid of them. It’s all about Customer Service.

Customer Rating

I would just like to inform you of an illness I had after eating at Wendy’s at the Iowa 80 Truckstop on Friday March 21. I stopped and got a single combo hamburger and fries. I thought that the hamburger tasted stale-it was not hot and just tasted old. I also had fries with ketchup and a Diet Coke. Within two hours of eating, I had projectile vomiting and diarrhea, along with profuse sweating and chills. This persisted through the night. The next morning I felt dramatically better. I had felt completely fine before I ate.

I just want to make you aware in case others were affected, or this store has had other complaints.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Toni Harms on 03/23/2014 at IP address 67.175.55.168 using our Wendy’s Iowa 80 Truckstop complaint form. This opinions contained in this Wendy’s Iowa 80 Truckstop customer review titled, “illness” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

The person who was taking my order was very rude did not say welcome to Wendy’s or anything. Before taking my order she says to me I’m waiting on you when are you going to order!! Very disgusting service here in Myrtle Beach, SC on the corner of 32nd Ave N and Kings Highway it is 11:00am too early for disgusting and rude service I did not ask her to come into work, someone must have crapped in her coffee!! Never again.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Tanya Cruse on 03/21/2014 at IP address 166.205.68.44 using our Wendy’s complaint form. This opinions contained in this Wendy’s customer review titled, “Rude Service” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I was in Wendys Drive thro tonight about 8:00 pm. I ordered 2 Fish sandwich , Small Fry, when I got home I had 2 salads. of corse I had to go back, every time I don’t check it before I leave it is wrong. Last week I went inside and ordered a Cheese Burger to go. / no Catsup or Mustard, I got my sandwich and went to a table and checked it. Had both Catsup and Mustard Changed on it, before I left the Resturant they made me another one.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Mary Church on 03/21/2014 at IP address 24.192.197.204 using our Wendys complaint form. This opinions contained in this Wendys customer review titled, “food” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I bought two ninety-nine cent hamburgers today from Wendys , located on N. Chester Ave., Bakersfield, CA., around 4:45 p.m. They were overcooked and cold. I have always loved to eat at Wendy’s but this has really turned me against them. This is my cell phone number (661) 873-5225

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Donna Archer on 03/21/2014 at IP address 108.240.213.11 using our WENDY’S complaint form. This opinions contained in this WENDY’S customer review titled, “FOOD” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Companies Like Wendy's

Thanks for your feedback..!

Sorry. Please try again later..!