Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Christine James
Apr 01, 2014
Poor

Wendy’s on 58 highway Chattanooga Tennessee I went in to eat as soon I walked in the door to give my order 1St the bathroom door was opened with a disgusting smell. Of a bathroom where someone used the rest room The smellwas obvious of a stinch of a smell of a nasty rest room a man in front of me complained to the employee of Wendy’ she smiled and just said sir may I take your order he addresssed the smell again he told her no thanks to Wendy’s I was next in line I addressed your employeeof the terrible smell told her was ashame to come order for lunch I also told her where her manager was she said the manager was not in but to come back.. I will not return to this Wenfy’s until they can do better cleaning or better yet have a new building A Secret Shopper would give this Wendy’s a Failing score!

Have you had problems with Wendy's?

Compare Wendy's to Similar Fast Food more...

Top 231 Reviews about Wendy's

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Wendy's customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

I usually love Wendy's in Clarksdale, MS. The lady at the first window who takes my money is wonderful. There must be new people elsewhere because the girl who took my order and the guy who handed it to me were rude. I ordered a dill chicken sandwich and small chili, and the girl said we don't have no salad like that. I said, I wasn't ordering a salad, I was ordering a dill chicken sandwich. She said so you want a chicken sandwich. We did that a few times, so I just said ok.

When I pulled up to the window to pay, I told the lady what had happened. She called back to them that it was a dill chicken sandwich. When I moved up to get my food, the guy practically threw the bag at me and slammed the window. I said thank you and just sat there. He opened the window back up and said "what?" I said, "I said thank you" He said "oh" and slammed the window closed. I have never been treated this way at any Wendy's. This was 5/20/15 at about 1:00 pm.

Horrible

I visited the Wendy's location in Canal Winchester, OH 5/19/2015 @ 11:00pm. This location is off Brice road near Huntington Bank and Krogers. I proceeded to order 2 Jr. Bacon cheeseburgers and a frosty. The young (rude) "woman" chuckled and states they were out of frosties?! I then requested a large chili.

To my surprise, the "woman" chuckled once more and stated this Wendy's was out of chili??!!! This was the most disturbing experience I have EVER had with fast food. This is obvious because I am taking the time out of my busy schedule to report this.

Now, how would ANY Wendy's ever be out of both Frosties and Chili? Seems like a scam to me. I am going to follow up on this, as again, the most unprofessional, embarrassing and misrepresentation of what "Wendy's" tries to portray.

Horrible

Giving everyone has an off day, it was noted on May 17, in Paramus NJ. That the server was a bit short. If speed is an absolute must, then politeness has to be a mandatory prerequisite. The Cod Fish meals were ordered and were luke warm at best. The fries were not fresh, they looked and tasted like they had been sitting under a heat lamp for a good while. The bread on the sandwich was hard. It was not worth the $15.+ dollars it cost. I expect better service for my money with hot not luke warm items. I expect courtesy and not the inference that I need to hurry along. I annoyed and disappointed and I am hoping that this concern matters.

Horrible

Arrived at restaurant anticipating a hot, delicious lunch. I was greeted with no smiles or courtesy simply "can I help you?" After taking my order, I was herded like the customers before me to wait for my order to be completed. Sitting down in one of the few tables that did not have the remains of previous patrons. I unwrapped my sandwich which was not what I ordered.

I immediately returned to the counter and reordered it and after several minutes I asked "Did you forget about me?" When the counter person checked with the grill person, it was obvious she had forgotten about my order. I received my original sandwich ordered and sat down to extremely cold fries...actually they were still frozen...seriously?

I then made my second trip to the counter and asked "How does this happen?" The fry girl said when she filled the fry basket some of the frozen fries fell into the freshly fried ones...they did remake my fries. What a terrible experience, and very unsatisfied with this restaurant. My name is Michele Parker and am very upset over this whole situation.

Horrible

I have been going to your SunCity, Ca location every wednesday for years after I finish volunteering at a food bank there. I always order the same thing and say plainly, "I am a senior, off the dollar menu I would like a jr cheese burger and fries." For years I have paid the same sr price.. twice in a row now the NEW girl has quoted a different price.

When I get to the window and tell her about her mistake she says...'oh, you want value fries.. '.. what about value menu does she not 'LISTEN' to.. she smiles and says sorry, but twice is one time too many.. How many people is she ripping off? This sounds like a cranky old lady but she does not have the personality for her job. She should be grateful to have a job and LISTEN to what people are saying when they order. The lady that worked that window for a very long time was WONDERFUL...

Horrible

On April 14th, around 4:30 in the afternoon, I went through the drive-thru at Wendy's on Beechmont Avenue, in Mt. Washington OH. I ordered 7 sandwiches and 4 large orders of fries. All sandwiches were to be plain, due to severe allergies in my grandchildren, where I was taking this order.

When I arrived at their home, and they got ready to eat this order, four of the sandwiches had ketchup, etc. so they couldn't be eaten. In addition, there were only three orders of fries. I called the restaurant, and spoke with a man who declared he was the 'district manager' who happened to be there. He asked if I wanted to pick up a corrected order, and I told him I was too far away (about 15 miles), and was baby-sitting, so I couldn't. He offered to send me a gift card, or certificates to replace the messed up order. He took my name and address, and assured me he would mail them.

Three weeks later, I still have not received them. This is not the first time I have had difficulty at this Wendy's--but since I live in the neighborhood, was able to take things back in quickly. I would like my money back, or at the least, the promised 'rebate' on the order that was wrong. I emailed last week, and the website indicated I would hear something back within three days--still no response.

Horrible

I went to Wendy's after my long day of work, they were somewhat busy, this is around 9:30 pm. Anyhow, I have now received my order before the 2 customers ahead of me. About 1 minute later they called one of the customers to receive there order, with about 1/8 of what they actually ordered. Customer says you guys "you are missing these items from my order." The worker then demands to see there ticket and customer has no ticket because they took down his name. Customer then ask "what are you going to do about this?" The worker ignores him and walks off.

Now the customer behind him and before me has received there order and still ignoring the previous customer. Anyhow the customer does receive his full order, after they find his ticket on the floor behind the register with his name on it. I was shocked to see how poor the customer service was at store #28. I end this complaint with I went to Wendy's and I don't plan on going back if workers treat their customers like that.

Horrible

Drive thru on Friday April 24 at New Castle Ontario, at 7:55 p.m. Fries warm at best/ some fries very limp/ asked 2 different times for ketchup in the bag-- did not get it/ ordered a 1 patty burger- the meat was dry, and warm at best, so just warm in fact the cheese DID NOT melt at all! Paid 9.32! Worst experience at a Wendy's ever!

Poor

I just left a Wendy's in springfield il on Dirksen. The service and food was fine. It was an employee that was sitting at a table across from my family that I had an issue with. He sat at a table with another employee and was carving something into the table. I find this to be very disrespectful. He was laughing as he was doing it. I had to walk by his table to leave and could not believe he had wrote f*** you. He actually wrote it out. How horrible is it going to be when a little kids sits there and reads that? This was not a young employee either I would say late 30s. If not older.

Bad

I am completely disgusted at being treated so badly at Wendy's on City Ave, Philadelphia. I am white...I have been to the drive through before and got a look of disgust, and this time I went in and got completely snubbed for 10 minutes in line. I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE LINE FOR 10 MINUTES. The fact I was the only white person in there between staff and customers, says to me this was a racist attack. The staff all were looking at me and completely ignored me. One girl stood right in front of me and said nothing the whole time. Two others looked at me and whispered to each other. I left because I was scared my frosty may have got spat in. I have never felt like this before and I will be taking this further!

Horrible

I was on my way to work, stopped by Wendy's drive thru in Durant Oklahoma. Some young man immediately ask for my order. I asked about the prices of the sizes and prices of the frosty drink. At the time I didn't have much cash and did not know what size I could afford. The young man told me he wasn't giving info for all the sizes. That I needed to know what size I wanted then he would give me my total. I tried to explain to him why I was asking. He did not care and was extremely rude so I drove away.

As far as I am concerned you have lost my business since you can't seem to hire people that are respectful. I have went to this store before and every order has been wrong. Once I get to work ( I work Nights) I can't leave to have my order fixed so I either eat something I didn't want or do with out my dinner.

Bad

3325 Causeway Blvd Metairie La. One of the employee is hard work person work at Wendy's. But her manager give her to work to do. Will you Please send someone there to see what going at that store the manager do not give no break. went make salad the manager have something to said put went the other in employee make the salad said nothing put to go a help the one of my co-work. And went you on the cashier Elienne Richard Manager there And other come form the Claiborne in ew Orleans la to work at Wendy's causeway Metairie La.

Horrible

This is the worse experience I had in my life today while visiting Wendy's 4416 Queens Blvd Sunnyside, NY. I ordered for food, and they kept me waiting more than 20 minutes in the line. Not because there were a lot of customers, because they were very unorganized. When I got my salad ready my Chicken wrap got cold, and I had no other choice to request them to change it. Manager was not happy about it, and ultimately he gave me another one.. which was also cold. This was so funny! I think they gave me the same back after 5 minutes. I requested earnestly like a beggar they got me ultimately a new hot chicken wrap but with a wrong dressing. I was sad and asked manager why they kept me waiting for 30 minutes and manager was so rude to reply me. All the customers in the store were pretty much tired of their behavior and was happy to see me that I raised my voice.

I invite you at my home for dinner, you pay $10 for your food and in return make you wait for 30 minutes and mistake 3 times and give you hard time as your bonus points. You're tired and hungry! What will you do when you're at your dinner table ? Please let me know.

Horrible

Went to drive thru at Wendy' Cherokee. Very long wait as it was a Saturday night & the inside was closed. Tried to order a small Apple Pecan Chicken salad with a full order of chicken. Also ordered a single hamburger with everything BUT onion. They wanted to charge me $2.50 for the extra chicken. Here in Ohio the charge is $1.25. The Manager?? Was very rude. Said that their prices had gone up & that they don't do 1/2 order of chicken any more. So we canceled that order. When I went to eat my hamburger it was VERY dry. Tasted like it had been sitting for awhile. Also it had onions on it. Glad I am not allergic. Terrible service & food. We will not go back again. I would appreciate some kind of response on this matter.

Horrible

My wife and I went to Wendy's for supper the other night. We went there because we both wanted a baked potato. Well, guess what? For the third time in a row there are no baked potatoes. I said it is 5:00 o'clock. It is meal time and no baked potatoes. We sold out. WE will have some in 40 minutes. This time we did stay and had food. Last time we left. We will now plan ahead to go to another Wendy's as we are finished with this one. I will post this on my Facebook page and Craigslist to let other people know how this place is. Management needs to be spoken to. PLAN AHEAD PLEASE. But not on our account from now on. Hope this place closes down.

Bad

I went into your establishment at the location listed above to get a sandwich and stepped up to the front of the counter and waited my turn. A gentleman ahead of me had placed an order and was waiting for his food. At that time we were the only people in line. The gentleman ahead got his food and walked to his party at a table. I stood there waiting to be waited on while the girl at the front counter started to fill bags for the drive- thru, standing with her back to me and did not even look up to see me. I stood there a bit longer while she finished with the food order at the drive thru and then she stood with her back to me TOTALING IGNORING ME. I watched while a male person who was in the area look at me and walked away.

NO ONE bothered to ask if they could help me. Needless to say, I walked out and went to the sub shop next door and ate there. Obviously, if i wanted something from Wendy's I should have went thru the drive-thru to get waited on. I see how disrespectful the younger generation is today and I am sure you deal with it with your employees. I guess I thought that Wendy's trained their employees better but I was wrong. I will not go back to your establishment and will encourage others to do the same. There are too many other places to go to out there. I am writing this so you will understand why people will not be coming to your store.

Horrible

We stopped at the Wendy's in Hannibal, MO at 8:00 pm last night to grab two salads and 2 large chilis. They took our order and payment and at 8:30 we were still waiting to receive our chili. I approached the young man taking the orders after the first 20 minutes(they were not that busy last night) and said we still had a 3 1/2 hour drive ahead of us and needed to get going. They said sorry, but we ran out of chili and it's just about done. They gave us our salads and wondered if we wanted a substitute. We declined the substitute, but at that time said we would just take a refund and be on our way. They said "It's just done now, they are adding the meat and we'll have it right out to you". Another 10 minutes later I approached a different gentleman up front and was told the same thing only this time it was because there was someone new added to the "it's done" comment.

We then asked again for a refund and a lady walked by and rudely said "WELL IT'S DONE NOW!" but still no chili delivered to us. She then disappeared to the back. My husband then went up and asked to talk to the store manager and it was the rude woman that commented that it was done. She then gave us a refund and we left. If they had explained to us at the beginning that they had run out, we would have gotten the salads and then continued on down the road and stopped in Palmyra to get the chili. The manager was full of excuses that she had been on break, but the service was beyond slow. A gentleman that ordered a chicken sandwich and fries right after we ordered was still waiting on his meal. Another two men finally left after 15 minutes of the wait, not sure if they got any of their order.
We have stopped at this same Wendy's for years on our trips to and from St. Louis. It will be our last for a while.

Bad

We had to go to Meridian MS. I have always had good service there, but this time the service really bad. I only ordered a little and had to wait for 15 to 25 minutes. I don't no what to say if other customers were treated this bad. The food was cold and we had to wait so long. Wendy's is going to lose business. The store number #00007923 order number232497 price 764 on my visa. The manager. Bob Dominy, please get them right

Horrible

On the evening of Friday April 10, 2015 I placed an order in the drive through of the Macclenny, Florida location. As I got to the window the gentleman working (I didn't catch his name) would not even look at me as he took my money. Once it was paid he just kind of threw my bag out the window (luckily I was paying attention) and then continue to hand me my order without even acknowledging me and in the meantime as he is handing me my drink he has it leaned sideways and its pouring coke product down the side of my car. When I told him he was spilling it he just plainly replied with "it's just coming from the top". Very rude and unprofessional

Horrible

I went through the drive through 4/10/2015 at 12:06 pm in Anthony TX first the female taking orders does not speak English very well at all so could not understand her so I just hoped my order was right. Second my burger was raw the out side of the patty was seared that was it the fries were cold and rubbery. This is the WORST Wendy's I have ever been to and makes me not want to go to Wendy's anymore at all and to warn my family and friends not to go to Wendy's this was horrible

Contact the Wendy's Complaint Department