Wendy's Customer Service

Contact Wendy's Corporate

Toll free phone number: 614-764-3100

Need to contact the Wendy's complaint department? You can call customer service at 1-888-624-8140, this seems to be the best number to contact. An alternative complaint line is by calling 614-764-3100 or by fax at the number 615-764-3489. We could not find a company email address for Wendy's, their feedback form is linked below.

There have been more than 230 customer complaints registered about Wendy's corporate so far. Unfortunately the founder of Wendy's Dave Thomas, would probably not be happy to read what customers are saying about his chain today. He founded the first restaurant in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. Today, the corporate headquartes is located in Dublin, Ohio. If you would like to mail a letter, the address is One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, Ohio, 43017.

You can also use our free online feedback form to add a review about your local Wendy's restaurant. Or you can use the official "Talk to Wendy's" feedback form on their website to take a survey about your experience at your local restaurant. The company is also quite active on social media. So, if you do not get a response by phone or email you can connect with them on Twitter or on their Facebook fan page.

Wendy's Contact Information

A-

9am-5pm CST

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Wendy's Complaints

Went to store #0001018 Virginia Beach Va. ordered $22.84 in food. ordered a chili cheese potato as part of order and kids meal. after some time my name was called by manager and bags were on counter. I checked and noticed the potato was missing and inquired. manager said yes it was not ready. so why call my name. so waited 12 more minutes and complained. cashier said the potato would be 15 minutes. I told her forget it that was ridiculous. Manager said it would be ready in 2 minutes. total cooking time was 15 minutes but that info was not offered at time of sale. waited for potato and finally left. got home and kids meal was not in the bag. I was furious. called them twice and left a message once to call me. no one called. phone # 757-498-4804,. will never go back!!! and i want refund of my money for the kids meal. $2.99 plus tax. paid with visa card. my phone # is 757-439-9981

I went to Wendy's in lumberton nc on Fayetteville rd drive thru the cashier had a beard was hanging out the window carring on a conversation for 10 min or more they were slow poor service i didnt even want to eat my food something has to be done about this i dont usually complain but this was bullshit thank you

Wendy's was in too much of a hurry. I was so hungry and ordered a salad, but they did not include dressing so I could not eat it. I went through the drive up so I was long gone before I noticed it. Made me frustrated and waste of money.

Tonight I had a very bad experience at one of your locations. The girl taking my order was very, very rude. I asked what other sauces there were besides bbq for the chicken nuggets I ordered and she ran through them so quickly (at the drive thru where it's not always easy to hear clearly) I couldn't understand her so I politely asked her to repeat them. She did but sounded very annoyed. When I picked up my order at the window she said have a good night and slammed the window in my face before she finished her sentence. She turned around and started laughing with her other co-workers.
I do not ever complain about things in general but this was such offensive behavior I felt you should be informed.
It was the Wendys drive thru on NJ Rt 4 East in Paramus, NJ. It was approx 7:45 pm on November 9, 2017.

There was no one at the register to take your order. Put order in on the kiosk, other people that were in line was asking if anyone was taking orders anymore. The store was dirty and the staff was unprofessional. Laughing and playing around. The soda machine was not working and someone went to look at it and stated that they were not sure if they could fix it. Got our food to go and when we got it home nothing was made the way it was ordered and cold. We do not live that far from the store so our fries should not have been cold. It will be a while before I to to this store again. Hampton VA on Mercury Blvd

I pulled up to the gentleman at the pickup window and he did not greet me. He then asked if I wanted my penny's back with a goofy look on his face. Who would ask that question in the first place? He proceeded to give me my food and was talking with another employee joking around and did not say thank you. I know this is petty but I am sick and tired of employees with no manners. This makes your restaurant look bad. He was an over weight guy in his late 20's. You don't need worthless morons working for your company. Set your standards higher.

At store 9166 in kissimee Florida I was yelled at screamed lied to from manager to manager

This is regarding the Wendy's located at 3239 S. Arlington Rd, Akron, Ohio 44312. I have reported and spoken to someone from Wendy's Corp office, I would be surprise if this is going to be addressed. They are not even 1 star!!!!! I saw employees on their cell phones while handing food, some with soiled uniforms w/o hair nets. The manager looked sloppy and her behavior was very unprofessional. She became angry because I asked for fresh fries, the ones that were served to me were cold to touch and had been given BACK from the car in front of me. She stated (in a loud tone) that " if I did like it then I could go somewhere else" and was trying to convince me that they were fresh! and then I heard a male employee say the word "Bitch". I asked for a refund, and after seeing how they were handling the food, I wouldn't eat NOTHING from them. I think the Health Department needs drop in and visit!.... #Infection Control

1.0 star rating 11/2/2017
Went thru the drive thru at 11:30 a.m. SAT in the drive thru line for 15 minutes of my 1/2 lunch break, got to pay window finally, dude just said the total I owe took my money and shut the window. First of all i believe if I am visiting an establish they should be as thankful for my business as I am of thier service. So already being frustrated with the length of time of waiting, he pissed me off more. THEN I get to the delivery wndow and still, no thank you, other than me saying it to the worker, her response, your welcome. After I leave I realized they didn't even give me my receipt! THEN I get back to work, getting out of my car, and the flippin lid wasn't on my soda properly so my drink ended up in the parking lot! On a bright note, the food was hot and tasty!

On 10/31/17 at 9:37 PM (30511) at Store # 00002129, 2805 Jacks Run Rd White Oak, PA 15131, cost me $7.79. I went through the Drive through and ordered a #1 combo with no tomato, a Dr. pepper & Medium size. The wait wasnt too bad, the staff was friendly. When I got home, went to eat my burger and it was barely cooked. The meat was raw. I was not happy, didn't feel like driving back to the restuarant, so I called 800-624-8140 and spoke to a nice gentlemen who took down my information and explaination of the issue. He said a manager from the store will be calling me. It has been 2 days and still have not heard back, it's disappointing especially since this is one of the very few fast food restuarants I go to. I also did an online survey and didn't hear back via email either. I certainly understand things happens, however as a customer, I would have thought i would have been contacted by now

Should you care to contact me:
DeAnn Hair
deannloy@gmail.com
mobile: 203-273-9180

I was in the Paoli, In. store and observed the night manager acting strange and telling her crew how high she had gotten and couldn't wait until she was off work so she could enjoy herself again. I don't believe that is proper behavior from any employee especially not a manager or assistant manager which ever she is. The others employees called her Kenzie. When I asked for the manager she got a little snotty and said your talking to her, so I left.

stopped at your shop in Logan, Ohio to get food for someone. Got it home to find that I didn't get what I wanted. Ordered your chili, only had juice nothing else. There was no dip for the chicken, do I need to go on. This is not the first time that this has happened. I lump you in with all of the other fast food places with not knowing how to take care of their customers.

The pictures of burgers that are in frames doesn't say the the same thing as too the burgers being serve, that's called fraud; your miss leading the poor, something needs to be done or I'll be the first to file a suit!! I will send photos soon!

Extremely poor service

I came to pick my daughter up from work at 9pm last night (Oct 31, 2017) and she came out crying. She said that 1 of the guy’s working named Josh threatened her. He said he was going to f***en beat her a**. Then called her a b****. Manager Renee didn’t do anything about it, because Josh is her boyfriend. Some of the co-works have been ganging up on my daughter for a little while now. One is named Faith. Manager Renee should be fired for dating a co-worker. It should be a rule that managers are not to date co-workers, it causes problems there. My daughter has liked Renee up until last night, because she took Josh’s side because it’s her boyfriend. I feel that this is going to continue to be a problem there. I went in last night to talk to the manager Renee and she was rude. She tried to blame it on Hannah and said she just wanted Hannah to stock up the chicken nugget sauces. She tried to tell me that Josh never done anything. Well I’m sorry but I don’t believe that’s true, my daughter wouldn’t come out crying for no reason. That’s not her. I would greatly appreciate it if you would do something about this and I would like for you to contact me. Here is the Wendy’s my daughter works at.

Wendy’s
11 Alpine Drive,
Batesville In 47006
1-812-934-2984

Tried giving your location off 126th in fishers Indiana a second chance last night on the way home
Could not a person who spoke good English
WHEN getting home discovered that they had gotten the entire order completely wrong to include missing item.

I found a piece of foreign and your insurance all but said I was a liar. I’m very offended and i’ll Never eat at you restaurant again. Store #00011216. This on one of our Large military bases.

been in Union city Tn.for 2 months, I Always eat @Wendy's @ lunch time I love the $5 tender combo & got my granddaughter the 4for 4 ask for it fresh I told them I would wait, tried it @ night time Wrong Ideal, The manager in the morning ALWAYS served it lhot Every Time I Asked, the Night Crew We got it, it was warm not HOT & FRESH,IT'S NOT ALOT OF EATING PLACES IN UNION CITY SO WHEN YOU GET A MEAL YOU WOULD LIKE IT HOT& FRESH, VERY DISAPPOINTED

Order #3159 I ordered the taco salad everything comes separate
and there was no salad dressing only salsa Every time we have been to this restaurant # 00007884 we confront some sort of problem we order tio go and we never get what should be in the order bag we live a ways away and it it a pain to go back to this store What is wron with the management here and the employees this should not be so difficult to complete the order right so you ask how was the visit was it was not good.

Three times in the last month I have visited the drive through of the local Wendy's and received mixed up orders - Lake Nona, Florida.
The last straw was yesterday when I went to this Wendy's for three lunch orders. I got back to my place of business to find that one complete order was not there even though I received three bags. I did not receive a receipt therefore I couldn't even tell if I was charged or not.
One of my employees was without lunch as a result!
I called the store and got voice mail. I left a message and no one has bothered to return my call.
Lake Nona is a prestigious area ( upper scale) and growing fast due to "Medical City" therefore, I believe that this is not a good thing for Wendy's as there are many more restaurants under construction in this area now.

Also, there is social media that includes 18 local neighborhoods that share experiences with local businesses and contractors such as pool maintenance companies, yard maintenance, cleaning companies etc.

Perhaps a phone call or email is in order for the store manager to at least return phone calls. I trust they don't want people talking in a negative way about their store. I myself, will not be there any time soon after three times of getting incomplete or wrong orders!

Wendy's has a policy for Senior Citizens that allow for a discount. In the past two weeks, I visited your Store in Coldwater, MI, asked for my senior discount and was informed that according to a new Corporate policy a person had to go inside to receive this discount. I am wheelchair bound and this store is not accessible. I explained this to the person taking the order and still was declined. The parking spaces are NOT correct and I could not go into the store. I know a permit has to be issued and I ask "Why" has this been allowed to happen? Doesn't Corporate Headquarters check on the stores? I might add it is not only your stores. The ADA Code has been law for many years and these issues still exist.

Wendys Boone NC

10-31-2017 10:30 am

I stoped comming to Wendys because the order is never correct

Today
Drink had no Syrup found out when i got home
4 piece tenders only had 3 didnt find out till i got home
special order son of bac was a reg burger after drive threw went over special order 3 times had to go in store to get it correct

just disapointing always something wrong

I just went to Wendy's on Arlington road in Akron Ohio. I had 3 orders in which the drive through was the only option. I was told no multiple order and made to drive around 3 times. At this time the dining room was closed and there was no one in line except me. These dumbasses actually made we go around three times. After all this, I get back to work and they jacked the whole order up, We are missing a chili, two fries and all condiments. I assume I had all these problems as I am white and the whole staff is black. They are rude and make it known they don't like white people. There address is 3329 S Arlington Road Akron Ohio This is unacceptable

We visited Wendy's in Clinton SC at 11 AM 21 Oct 2017 as were in awe how unorganized they were. To start with the cashier acted like she was doing us a favor just being there, she was one of the most unfriendliest cashiers I've ever experienced, We ordered a taco salad and chicken strip meal, the salad had 1/2" water in the bottom making it soggy/ nasty, we had to wait on the chicken strips to cook they brought them out to us minus one strip and no fries, Their were no cups for the ketchup, nor lids for the drinks or straws, the females restroom had no tissue in general it looked like they were ready to close not just opening, An employee came in @ 1120 with the crotch of his pants down to his knees, totally disgusting for a restaurant to allow such,

I just wish you would place a plain grilled chicken sandwich back on the menu. I dislike the herbs, I think it is oregano, on the current Asian grilled chicken sandwich. Scraping it off doesn't do the trick, or trying to cover that flavor up with mustard. Just give me plain grilled with salt and pepper, please. Usually I eat at the Wendy's on 23rd and Grand Central Ave, Vienna, WV.

Hello
Very poor service as new franchise took over in Washington metropolitan area controlling hours for employees which sucks quality customer service Area manager said and cursing GM if restaurant to run the place with less then minimum because NPC issued new guidelines hours no matter customer what says every day should be minus in hours resulting bad customer service a long wait and serving old food and mostly focused on drive through because NPC watch SOS I

Looks in this situation Wendys going to be down more in next few months I am a employee since long time with company but never see this worse situation before

I waited 25 min for my food. When I got my order everything was incorrect and messy. Very disappointed and absolutely the worst service I have ever had. Not even busy. It was midnight and we had five cars after us get there orders.

At approximately 9:20 p.m. this evening my family and I went through the drive thru at the Wendy's in Ft. Wright, MY off of 3L HWY. Our order was a small pecan chicken salad (chicken?), #5: son of a baconatter (came with mayo, mustard and ketchup...not supposed to). A #5 with only lettuce, mayo, onion and mustard(got ketchup, no lettuce, on ring of onion, mustard and a tomato. We also had ordered more food and drinks. I was very unhappy with this visit to Wendy's.

Just visited your location at 1420 S. 75th St In Woodridge/Downers Grove, il. Needless to say, I was disgusted with the experience. First of all, there were no paper towels in the bathroom. The soda machine was out of Coke, both ketchup dispensers were not working and there were tons of fruit flies flying around. I frequently visit this location, usually through the drive thru, but went inside this time. It made me wonder about the food we were eating. I will think twice about visiting this location again.

My husband went to local Wendy's store 4580 pomaria SC location on 10/20/2017 ordered fries and chilli driving to work he was eating fries when got to work dumped them out and a test strip fell out of box he stopped it by the next morning and was told a manager would contact him.No one has.This is very dangerous and we don't know if it had been used or not they have it now.we will be contacting health Dept on Monday and his Dr since he ate fried and maybe a lawyer.Get your staff better or close them down

I have enjoyed the food and service at this Wendy's for 0ver 20 years as a local resident. I stopped by the Blacowk Road location in Fremont CA on Saturday 10/21 after 2pm to get a quick bite to eat before heading home to San Ramon.

Oh wait a difference time makes! My order was taken and delivered in the timely fashion that I've grown accustomed to expect. However, getting a drink and noticing that the their were no lid for my cup, I tried to bring my concern to who what Thought was the manage (who couldn't been more than 18 years old and definitely needed customer service training) who took my order at the register. He just rudely replied to look for the cups my myself!.

After some "loud" grumbling looking for the cups, another customer kindly showed me that they were available in another part of the restaurant (apparently, they don't bother to check such "minor" details before, during, or after lunch).

BTW, I also tried send a customer survey to the corporate office, but the manager "conveniently" didn't provide a receipt when I paid for the meal.IIhink that may be against the law).

Even through this terrible experience at the Blacow Road restaurant, I look forward to be a loyal customer at the Wendy's restaurant on Auto Mall Parkway and the new restaurant that opened near my home in San Ramon because I do believe in the standards that Dave Thomas, the founder of Wendy's, built the business: quality is our recipe, do the right thing, treat people with respect.

Slow service! I have been to this Wendy’s 3 times recently and always the most inefficient service I have ever gotten in a fast food restaurant! Every time I go there is a an angry customer in front of me with complaints about the wait time and wrong orders. This last time there was 4 people ahead of me in line and no one at the register. 3 women were at the counter screaming that they had been waiting 25 minutes and there order still wasn’t up. Come to find out some how it got missed. The place had a sewer smell to it (a plumbing issue?) I decided it wasn’t worth the wait!

Last Sunday my wife and I went to the Waynesville Wendy's for dinner. When we got there we were the 2nd people in line. We stood there for approximately 10 minutes waiting to order. The boy took the man's order in front of us and then disappeared leaving us standing there. When he came back we placed our order. My wife request n cheese on her burger. We waited with the gentleman who ordered ahead of us for 20 minutes for our food. The gentleman who placed his order before us said it is always like this at this Wendy's. We had never eaten there before even though it is the closest one to our home. When the order came there was cheese on my wife's hamburger, our hamburgers were dry and hard and our french fries were like rubber and cold. Not wanting to wait another 20 minutes we just ate it. By this time there were about 30 people standing in line all complaining about the length of time they had to wait to order. One couple walked out. This was the very WORST WENDY'S WE HAVE EVER BEEN TO. Yesterday we drove to Newport, TN. We ate at Wendy's #00005435. What a difference. Nice juicy hamburger and steaming hot french fries that were crisp. Also the employees were very friendly and willing to help when the soda machine decided not to give us any soda. W ordered the same thing we had gotten in Waynesville and it was like night and day. Wish we lived near the Wendy's in Newport instead of the awful one in Waynesville. We will NEVER go to Waynesville Wendy's again. The meal we ordered was the Giant JBC Meal.

I just visited your restaurant at 250 E 222nd ST Euclid,Ohio 44119
it took me a matter of 14 minutes to get from the door to the casher.there was only one lady taking orders and a lot of people waiting to order. I got to your restaurtant about 12:06 and got my order at 12:20.

during lunch time there should be 2 cashiers do to the volume of customers this restaurant recieves.

edmund2481@aol.com

The female manager on duty 10-20-17 @ 1pm used the restroom, looked in the mirror @ returned to work in the kitchen WITHOUT WASHING HER HANDS!!! Gross & will not go back to that location!

Waited 20 minutes for the most disgusting thing called a grilled chicken sandwich....it had a texture no chicken should ever have...so gross and tasteless. Thrown together, very sloppy. Five dollars, Wendy's should be ashamed to serve this trash...

Yesterday, 10/18/17, I received three coupons from the Manager at Leechburg PA for bad baked potatoes, salads with water in them and browned lettuce, no crackers, no hot sauce and I can go on. So today, I go there and used one of my coupons and asked for the chicken plank deal, I wanted fresh chicken planks and the French fries with no salt. (I get them that way so they are hot). Well the chicken planks for good but the French fries were cold, broken etc. Looked like they were laying there for hours. I refuse to complain to them because as you see, it does not work. I live 2 minutes from Leechburg Wendys but have to drive 13 miles to go to Lower Burrell, PA Wendys because of their incompetency. I would like compensated AGAIN for their lack of not being a team and getting things right. I do not want to get another thing there... I will wait to hear from you. If not, I will go corporate.

I entered the wendys in dearborn, mi on greenfield rd. around 7 pm today. I stood at the counter for over 5 minutes. Three different employees had eye contact with me but failed to acknowledge my presence. One of them was a manager. There were 2 people inside the restaurant and 3 cars in the drive through line. I thought it was especially rude to ignore my presence.

This may or may not be important to you. I feel it is necessary to no longer be a customer at Wendy's due to my feeling about the NFL and there disrespect for our stars and stripes I am boycotting all sponsors or the NFL

On 10/7/17 I went to your store on east Washington in Colton califor nia. It was 10:30 pm. I placed my order. When I got to window I heard them tell Austin the guy to be profecianol, and tell us that they didnt have the item. When i was already told ok. They were laughing at us. Then i went to door and austin the young guy. Opens the door for me. It was 10:30 it was already closed. Anybody could of gone in thete and hurt those kids. It was LAVINIA, NIKKI, AND AUSTIN. Something needs to be done very UNPROFESSIONAL.

With 20 years of Restaurant Management experience, Including a successful stint as a General Manager for a Wendy's International Company Store, I am fully aware of the challenges facing our Industry today. I visited the Amherst Street Nashua NH store today at 11:23 AM. At 11:36 AM I finally got my food through the Drive Thru window. I counted 6 cars that pulled out of line, and went around me because they would not wait. There was much horn honking and cursing while I was waiting. NO APOLOGIES at the window. You have a customer wait 13 minutes for an order, that should have been 3 minutes and just hand out the food? I know many of my colleagues bitch about everything regarding the service they receive when they dine out. I am not usually one of them. This store should be running better because a competitor, McDonald's closed across the street.

We were on vacation in Canada and visited a Wendy's. I ordered a half Taco Salad and a small coke. I have never eaten at a Wendy's before and I probably will not try it again, if what happened to me "the normal for Wendy's". The salad came in parts--- the lettuce with tomatoes and a little tub of sour cream, one of salsa and a chili one. Oh yes and a bag of Tostito chips. I don't know exactly what I was suppose to do with them. I thought it would come assembled and not in parts. And I certainly did not want to pour the liquidy chili over the lettuce leaves, if that is what I was suppose to do. YUK!!!!!! I did not consider this to be fast food to putz with putting a salad together. And my small coke turned out to be a large one with NO ICE IN it. We had 35 minutes for lunch and I had already wasted 18 of it sating in line waiting to order. I would think that this salad would be mixed before it was given to me! Very disgusted with it all.

I place an order at the drive thru at location 3517, my fries look like the scraping of the barrel and my chicken sandwich was raw in the middle, transaction I'd 20171008005855, I was surprise, what I receive for my money, garbage.

Went to a Wendy's in Terre Haute today. Ordered chili, didn't have any. Not sure how you run out of that. Got to the drive thru window and asked for ketchup and salt. Didn't have any salt either.

Who is running your store in Dearborn mi on Greenfield road it is attached to a Tim Horton’s coffee shop on the outside it looked nice that’s why I stopped in my wife and I ordered both pop machines were out of almost everything the manager stepped up got me a leamomde from the back after making it down to the Tim hortons after listening to two employees complaining about call offs and texting some one on there cell phones they finally took my wife’s order they of course screwed it up how hard is it for a bagel and glass of water really and then what they gave her was not presentable it was a bagel with crumbs from the oven still attached and the bathrooms don’t get me started see the pictures they are bad real bad hair in the sink crap on the floor when we’re they cleaned opening day

I do not know if this complaint will go to anyone. But I just had a horrible experience at my local Wendys. I ordered chicken tenders, fries, a double chocolate chip cookie, and a tropical green tea. The chicken was luke warm and very unappetizing. The french fries were cold and soggy. Couldn't eat hardly any of them. The cookie was not fresh. I was cold and dry. I will not be patronizing my local Wendys any longer. The entire meal was a horrible disappointment.

I am resending this email because I'm not sure the last one went through. Store 38 Delhi Pike Cincinnati was out of control last night. An employee in the back was cussing and the guy taking orders told him to watch his language and his response was I don't give a f***. Then the employee taking orders told the one in the back to not touch the nuggets with his hands.(I'm pretty sure those nuggets ended up on my tray. Then a lady in the back started yelling at the guy taking orders and told him she would fire him if she could. Then the manager fired him. All this was going on with customers waiting. The manager came our with her cell phone and a customer talked to her boss. About 12 customers left while the yelling and cussing was going on. If the manager fired him from the office that makes it worse because that means she was loud enough for customers to hear her from the office. We left our food on the table and left. I didn't ask for my money back because I didn't think this staff could handle it. The is unacceptable behavior for all involved especially the manager!

WE WENT TO WENDY,S ON 10/12/17 AT APPROX 7;30 PM . THE STAFF HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE NEW JR. BACON CHEESE BURGER.
WE SPENT $16.00 DOLLARS AND CHANGE, MY WIFE AND I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH OUR ORDER. EVERYTHING WAS COLD, EVEN THE CHILLI WE WERE AT THE BALA STORE IN PA. ACROSS FROM ST JOE UNIVERSITY.

0 STaRs!!! Everytime I go to this place my order is wrong. If i wanted to get out of my car wit my 2 kids and get my order fixed i wouldve gone inside in the first place!!! Im allergic to mayo and onions I tell the stupid girl 3 TIMES no mayo no onions and what do I get?! Also never have any potatoes!!! Got tenders instead of nuggets! No sauce!! And smoking hot tea with no ice!! Not to mention 2 of my burgers didnt even make it to the bag!!!! Yall need to get some employees who can read a damn order screen!!!! I will never ever go there again!!!!!!

I just came from the Wendy's on the corner of Jackson St. & Dunlawton Ave. In Port orange Florida. I just finished a 10 hour shift at Publix in the complex across the street. I enteted the restaurant & thete were 2 women in front of me. They proceeded to otder everything under the sun. Wuestion w everylittle thing about sauces which is fine. After stanfing behind them for more that 10 minutes with managers _ employees standing around. Not one came to ask me if yhey could help me. They jusy looked at me & kept talking. I don't rat fast food often but ehen I do it eas Wendy's. But no more. I will br sure to tell all my fellow employees at Publix tp avoud going to that Wendy's due to lavk of concern gor their customers. I eill nevergo to Wendy's again! John Garcia

We were at store 38 on Delhi Pike, Cincinnati and had to listen to an employee cussing from the back. The employee that was taking orders told him to watch his language and his response was I don't give a f***. Then the same employee told the cussing employee not to touch the chicken nuggets with his hands(I think these nuggets ended up on my tray). Then a woman from the back started yelling at both the other employees. She said that if it was up to her she would fire him, talking to the employee taking orders. A lot of yelling and hollering was going on with several customers waiting. Then the employee taking orders was fired in the back room loud enough for all the customers waiting to hear. This should have been done in an office away from customers. If the manager took him into the office that makes it worse because then she was loud enough for us to hear from the office. The store manager called her boss and brought her cell phone out and another customer talked to him or her. We waited for almost 30 minutes for our food while this was going on. At least 12 people walked out while this was going on. We left our food on the table and left. We were going to ask for our money back but we figured that would take another 30 minutes. This is really unacceptable behavior for everyone involved, especially the manager who let the situation get so out of control.

I went to the Wendy's at 1129 Elmwood Parkway, New Orleans, LA 70121 on October 13th, at approximately 1:15pm. I waited for my order to be taken and ordered the $5 Strip Meal. I'm sure the restaurant was short handed, as the lobby was not properly cleaned and the ice machine was full of ice. The restaurant wasn't well kept at all. I waited until 1:37 to get my food, as the orders were taking anywhere from 15-20 minutes to come out. Then the guy who was waiting on customers, was also giving out the orders (WITHOUT PLASTIC GLOVES), after handling money and other forms of payment. The fries was fried very dark and didn't have any taste and the strips were also fried darker than they should have been. And they were COLD!!! I was at work when this was noticed the way the food was.
May I suggest that ALL employees who handle food items be required to wear GLOVES when handling the food items.

My daughter and I went through drive through around 7:15 on Oct 12 and paid for our food which came to 11.00 I didn't realize the person hadn't returned my debit card until I got home and after searching for it. So I went back to Wendy's on Coldwater road in Fort Wayne Indiana and they said they didn't have my card and the manager didn't care at all that one of his employees may have not returned the card. I feel the manager could have been a little more courteous in his talk to me and the way he handled this. Wendy's is really failing as far as I'm concerned and that location has very poor customer relations.

I went to wendys in Martin's ferry after a very long day. And i sat in the drive through for 20 mins, as I sat there i notice that the lady at the drive through was b.s. ing with the guy in the car. I'm sure it had nothing to do with wendys. 3 differebt cars including myself left.

I went to Wendy's on conant Street Maumee Ohio and I ordered the 5$ giant junior bacon combo an order 3 piece chicken strips I got there at about 7:07pm and and get up to the window to pay till 7:20 then the manager tells me there's going to be a 6 minute wait on chicken strips and I'll tell her why is there going to be a 6 Min wait when I've been sitting out here for 15 minutes she said Real nasty because we don't have any ready so I said give me my card back this is some bullshit and she said to the cashier yeah give him his fucking card back we don't deal with fucking people like him and on top of it i eat at this Wendy's 2 to 3 times a week i will not go back unless something is done about it

Our store is the worst!! Sometimes they are closed at 5:30, very rude employees. Dirty bathrooms. I waited in the take out window for 20 minutes got to window, statement was, I sorry we are out of potatoes and closed the window. I think someone needs to take a look at this store

This has been the second time in the past two weeks I've gone through the drive through to get a plain baked potato.
The first time the potatoe was good. I asked for extra butter, sour cream and salt& pepper and the only thing that I got was
1 butter. Today 10/12 I went though at noon and bought the same thing asked for the same thing I did get butter, sour cream and no salt & pepper.
The potatoe was gritty and had bad spots on it thoughout the potato. I don't mean to complain but it's very frustrating. There are many other fast food resturants but I chose Wendy's. You also might want to speak to the lady running the drive through she was rude as well when I asked for the fixings.

Sherry

My husband and uncle went to Wendy's in LaFollette TN they ordered 4 chillies the cashier only rung up 2 they told him they order 4 they was told to go to the end of line they asked to speak to a manager she turned her back on them and start talking to another worker would not even acknowledge them did not speak one word to them very rude I am a manager at a local restaurant you do not treat your customers like that I will not go back we had a $30 order your manager needs to learn customer service and respect I my self would have give them the food I sure would not have turned my back on them we are very mad over the way we were treated by your manager I like you to call me 423-201-3655 or 423-201-8478

I visited the Wendy's in Jeffersonville, IN located on 10th street Sunday morning 10/1. I ordered a number 1 combo with a coke and paid at the first window. I then waited 20 minutes for the person in front of me to get their food (I would have driven off, but I couldn't get out) when they finally got it they apparently got the wrong order and I waited 5 more minutes while they corrected her order. When I finally got to the window 25 minutes after I ordered and paid, the girl working handed me my drink without saying a word, then she asked if I ordered 4 burgers. I said no, and without saying anything else she shut the window in my face. 1 minute later she came back and asked me what I ordered, I told her a number 1 combo, she shut the window again and I watched her standing staring at the back before I just said "screw it" and drove off without my food I had already paid for. I'm not normally a complainer, but this experience was ridiculous and it's not the first time I've had an issue with this particular location. The staff is always rude and the food always tastes slightly off and is prepared poorly, I've never not seen a customer complaining at the front. I will not be returning to this location in the future.

Customer service sucks!!! Store number 00009267. How the hell do you shout at your customers!!!???

This is regarding the Wendy's located at 389 William Latham Sr Dr Ste 2, Bourbonnais, IL. I visited this location on my lunch break today. Well, after waiting almost 10minutes on my food, I asked for my money back. The manager by the name of Gareth(at least that's what he told me) told me he cannot give me a refund because there is no refund button on the machine. What the hell? What you mean you can't give me a refund. He offered me more food to try and make up for it, but I told him I did not want the food. I waited all this time now I want my money back. He said only thing he can do is take my info and someone would be calling me tomorrow. What type of customer service is this? How can you take my money and not issue me a refund? You don't have to worry about me visiting this location EVER again!!

Good Afternoon- I want to report the unprofessional service we received at Wendy's Saturday night. My husband and I went through the drive through and had ordered 2 Baconater sandwiches. When we went up to the drive through my husband always checks the orders and when he opened the bag and discovered there was only one in there. My husband proceeded to advise the man that there was only one sandwich and the man snapped back at us and said well you only ordered one and said we can have our money back. We were shocked and said we didn't want our money back just the 2 sandwiches we ordered. He then turned around and handed my husband his money back. He asked for the manager as we thought how rude he was to a customer. He made a big deal out of nothing. We were at the Wendy's on Mentor Avenue in Painesville, Ohio at 10:00 PM the man that was at the drive through window said he was the manager but would not give a name.

Marty & Susan Duda
merrill9673@gmail.com

I went to the Wendy's drive thur in fountain Colorado Oct 1 around . First they wouldn't except the 1.99 kids meal coupon that came in the mail, second they charged me for someone else food more then what my total would of been and last they asked what sauce I wanted at the window and he still didn't give us any. Any question please contact me 7197618065

The drive-thru line tonight, Sunday October 1, around 8 pm, was wrapped completely around the store. It took us 15 minutes to reach the order window. Ordered 2 large Chilis and 2 medium frostys. Paid at the window and moved on to pickup window where we were told there was no chili. They refunded the money, even tho it was the less than it should have been and we had to correct them. They gave us the two frostys and we took the 3 minute drive home. The frostys tasted like foam and had the consistancy of chocolate milk. Mistakes can be made, I understand that, but this was rediculous. The least they could have done was given us the frostys at no charge since we waited for 15 minutes only to be told they don't cook chili on Sinday afternoons. Bery poor management and customer service!!

I was just there 10-1-17 at 6:36 pm. Pulled up to drive thru to find all the employees out in the parking lot helping an employee get into her locked car and watching a fire that broke out. They finally came in to take my order to find out they were out of taco salad, fries and sour cream. She took forever to take my payment cause she was talking with one of the girls still trying to get into her car through their headsets and she was at the window texting. She didn't give me a receipt. Then I heard her tell the girl she would be back outside. That whole trip was unprofessional and they were more worried about getting back outside. The car in front of me pulled off. Something needs done with these employees, there is no excuse for this behavior at all.

We were at Wendy the in Indianapolis, IN. 5230 E Thompson Rd. on Oct 1,2017. Place our lives order as waiting we notice on the floor behind the counter food, junk all my over it was filthy. While the workers walked in it. Not busy but still didn't clean up. Our hamburgers were old or recorded, bake potato was cold and started to turn dark. One bite was enough to turn us off. So told the manager, she gave our money back.. I ask her to stand by me and see what a customer can see on the floor a big mess of food. She said she couldn't see it!!

This Wendy's is a disgrace to the founder Dave Thomas and should be shut down immediately!

I will be reporting it to food service in Indianapolis.

yes I had to put the order in for a small Frosty and ask for chocolate they give it to me it's vanilla and they're going to take it back up they say that they don't have no chocolate my cousin made it separate order and they microwaved everything that tomato lettuce onions microwaved it all very disgusting it is not ran right and I did not see anybody in the back wearing gloves me know and as a cook by law you supposed to wear gloves in the back

Cannot Be Rehired at Wendy's in Austin , Texas Anymore I Know a Manager Was On 09 / 26 / 2017 and Now She Cannot Too Bad For I Need a Job . Such a Shame This Company Lost a Good Employee Too . I Was Wrong to Have Issues I Cannot Take Back .

I was at Wendy's on Metropolitan Avenue in Queens in drive through (5:00pm on Thursday, September 21st). The male attendant handed me a fruit punch, and the top of the drink was not on correctly as he was handing me the drink. The drink was all over my pants and top, and inside my beige interior of my truck. He didn't even apologize to me, and was laughing and smirking. I find that very disturbing and lack of professionalism on his part. I called and spoke to the manager, and I even heard her say when this was occurring that he didn't even apologize to the woman. I am so annoyed with the quality of service! Thank you.

The Wendy's at 3531 U.S. 1 north st Augustine , Fl has very bad service we came through at 150 and didn't get our food till after 200 pm . The girl in the drive thru was very rude kept asking is that all when clearly she could hear two people talking . She forgot one of our frosty's and didn't even apologize he'll she didn't even say anything at all just gave a dirty look and handed me the frosty . She also failed to give a receipt.bad service all together,,,!!!!! She had long blond braids .

My grandmother (93 y.o) is wanting to give her great grandchildren special prizes for a family Christmas contest this year. She is wanting to obtain $.50 off and possibly a free frosty and then place the coupons in individual frosty cups and give them to the kids. I have visited my local Wendy's (Kokomo, Indiana) to no avail. She is more than willing to pay for the coupons and cups, she doesn't want to leave the younger kids out. I have talked with one general manager who was going to get back with me per e-mail or cell phone and I have not heard from him. I stopped back in a couple weeks later and talked with another manager and he also took my name and cell number and said someone would get back with me. I still have not heard from anyone. If this is going to be too difficult for your company to pull off, she is good with that and will be disappointed but can try another franchise. Thank you for taking the time to read my e-mail.

Della Mae Jarrett and Bernie Higgins

Wendy's Restaurant appear to deny access to peoples with disabilities in Manchester and other locations in the state of NH. They claim that the buildings were built before the rights of disabled peoples came into being. So that they do not have to comply. However, if this is so, then why provide parking spaces designated with the handicap logo or provide a badly constructed stall in the bathroom for handicap accessibility?

The Wendy's located on South Willow St., in Manchester, NH one of the inhumane cities anywhere USA, does not provide a handicap entry system into the restaurant. No push button access. Meanwhile, the ladies room bathroom has a handicap access stall, but the door to the bathroom is so heavy and opens in instead of out, so that navigating a wheelchair in this very small space is problematic to say the least. The door to the handicap stall is partially open and has no slide lock to keep it closed so when a person in a wheelchair, walker or cane accesses the bathroom, they have to do battle with the open door while trying to get through the door of the restroom.

It is a contradiction, either no access as is allegedly allowed due to the timeframe the building was built, or provide full functioning humane access to your facility from the outside to the inside as well as to the bathrooms which should have an access button as well.

It boggles the mind to see how callously these concerns are manipulated and denied. And City Hall in Manchester allows it to be so.

Please do the right thing. All of these expenses are tax deductible. If you can take their money as a customer then perhaps you should comply with their constitutional needs of access to Wendy's Restaurant anywhere and everywhere one exists.

Ginger Ferrer, Community Advocate, Manchester, NH.

Think of the value publicity wise, if Wendy's provided full access inside and out to their handicapped citizens and customers to show they are complying with the law and the rights of these citizens.

I am a loyal customer that visit your Wendy's restaurant just about every other day. The time I visit there I always get the chicken nuggets for my 2 year old grandbaby, along with a vanilla frosty that she loves. I go to that particular Wendy's because it is like a mile from my grandbaby's day care. I just want to say I am so disappointed because every time I do go there, their vanilla frosty is broken. It have been down for at least a month or so. I keep asking the people that work there, when will it be up and they always tell me they do not know. I always go through the drive thru window. One other time I did go thru the drive thru there was this young kid that got short with me when I asked him when it will be up. I did not like that. I was going to call and report him to the manager there, but I did not, I just let it go. What I want to know is when the machine will be back up, because my grandbaby loves the vanilla frosty. Thank you

I went to Wendy's on Greenaway Dr. and highway 18 in Jackson Mississippi and I ordered the JBC which was really great at your Ellis Ave location in Jackson Mississippi. My burger bun was wet on one end from them putting a soggy tomato in pieces in it. My burger was no where nearly as great as Ellis Ave prepared my JBC. I'm never eating there again it was about 11:25 PM. The young man who took my order was very pleasant. Please make sure this does not happen to anyone again and I did not receive my receipt either. I also had to ask for my senior discount over two times before I was told I was getting it. I threw the burger away. Hopefully my nuggets are ok my order was luke warm.

Had to wait almost an hour for two four for 4's, a kids meal and two potatoes. Management was rude and unconcerned

location 4851 e. 60th st. commerce city.co. we had two chicken salads. they didn't have the mango chicken salad we normally get,so we got a different salad,the lettuce was old and brown, we found three large pieces of the lettuce core in the salads. paid with a credit card. no receipt was given to us,we thought it was in the bag!! The lettuce was old and should not have been used in anything. We will not be returning to this location or any Wendys!!!!!!

This afternoon, approximately 3:30pm on Wednesday 9/20/2017, I placed an order at the 7656 Charlotte Hwy, Fort Mill, SC 29707 drive-through. Please know that my son only likes Wendy's chicken nuggets for lunch everyday and he is almost 17 years old, so I have been to Wendy's at least twice a week for 17 years placing pretty much the same order with the exception we no longer order spicy nuggets. I started by asking for a large number ten combo with a sprite and no sauce. The female employee in a snappy tone asked, "Is that all?". I asked for three orders of the six piece nuggets off the right price right size menu and a large chocolate/vanilla frosty. I also noticed that the combo was a small, so I pointed it out that I wanted a large, to which she responded, "You didn't tell me that!" Now, one snap I can handle but two snaps and now I know your being rude. I get up to the window and she continues with an annoyed attitude, rudeness. She snatches my credit card and basically throws it back at me, and shoves the drink and frosty at me. Now, I'm done, I point out to her that she is being quite rude and she informs me that she didn't hear my order, turns and walks away from the window. The next thing I know, I can hear her loud and clear talking about me to other employees.

I am really not an unreasonable person, I have never had any issues at this Wendy's store and I have been going to this particular store twice a week for three years. After today, I will not be going back to this store again. There is a manager who is a fine gentleman, perhaps he is no longer there and there are several women, all who know my son and I as we order a ridiculous amount of chicken nuggets and were even more obsessed with the spicy chicken nuggets. Its to bad this particular sour puss has caused us to leave, she is an awful representative of the Wendy's Corporation, its associates, owners and executives.

I went to the Wendy's located at 1246 Hopple Street, Cincinnati, OH. on 9/19/17 at 9:47 PM. I went to drive thru and ordered a 4 for $4 which was a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger. There was only 1 car in front of me at the time and no one else behind me. When I pulled up to the first window and there were 3 employees standing there talking. One of the employees took my card while the others just kept her company. One of the employees I'm assuming was on break because she was just propped up on the wall talking. The other employee was also standing around her but on her phone texting. I assume she was on break too. This wasn't professional for the business nor safe for the employee cashier. Having too many people around you while on the register can lead up to money missing from the drawer as well as mishandling of the money to the customers.

As I drove to the next window, there were 2 employees standing around there waiting on the food. After 5 minutes 1 of the employees asked me had I received my drink yet, I responded with a no. She then proceeded to give me my drink. As I was still waiting for the rest of my order, a young African American lady in street clothes walked behind the front counter with an infant in her arms. She didn't seem like a manager because if so she would know that children aren't allowed behind the counter. A male employee walked up to the front to take the order of a customer and apparently she didn't have any money because there was a lot of ruckus going on about it. It wasn't professional how everything was handled. The lady looked like she was homeless and was asking for a small fry so the employee asked her if she had the money and she said no. The young lady with the baby stepped up front and asked what the customer had said. This is when I made the assumption that she was the manager after all because she said she was going to call the police on her. There again this situation was dealt with unprofessionally because she's addressing the customer with an infant in her arms. That put her and the baby in a very dangerous position had the customer decided to harm the manager. After about 5-10 minutes, I was given my food. My fries were barely warm. I returned my fries for a fresher box which it was given to me in no time. After I drove off, I wasn't pleased with the rest of my food. My nuggets were cold and my burger was old. When I pulled the burger out of the wrapper, the top bun was extremely greasy and the wrapper was greasy. I was already away from the establishment so I couldn't take my food back. So I began to eat the burger. The burger was tasteless. Nothing had any flavor, from the burger down to the lettuce and tomatoes. This was one of the worst experiences I ever had with Wendy's. Business at this location runs very slow at night and has a lot of untrained teenagers. When I use to work for McDonald's when I was a teenager, my manager would always say if you have time to lean you have time to clean. There's no reason why the dining room lobby, outside, drive thru and behind the counter isn't clean if there's no customers available. The management team needs to be reevaluated and training better. There's nothing worst to see then a bunch of ghetto acting employees standing around talking about their dates, home, text, etc. I hope this restaurant gets it together.

I go to the Wallingford, CT location every week. No matter how manNY or how few people are there, they are very slow 100% of the time.
You can expect them to be out of napkins, ketchup, hot sauce, or crackers for the chili every time I go. The place is not kept clean.
Just thought you should know.

this place does suck to sat the least-we ordered a chicken salad-the salad was very dirty and the chicken had mold on it-the drink machine didn't work right at all-the area around the grill was disgusting-very dirty and messy-we will NEVER go there again for sure

Jim Brown

I was in your Wendy's on Hwy 20 in Cumming, Ga. today for lunch. I could not believe how filthy the place was where the workers were that I could see. The floor looked like it had not been cleaned in a week. There was grease on the floor, French fries on the floor, paper on the floor. The cooking surfaces that I could see were dirty. If I had been a health inspector from the health department, the doors would have been shut right then. The place would have been written up for multiple violations Furthermore, out in the eating area I observed a young lady cleaning the area. She did not wipe the surfaces down with a clean rag and cleaner. All she did was clean off the surface of the tables with her hands and rearrange the chairs. Customers were eating on dirty tables. There was trash on the floor that she did not care to pick up and put in the trash bins. I ate my food there but it will take a complete overhaul of personnel in this restaurant for me to go back. They all had bad attitudes, making fun of drive thru customers. I could go on but won't. Dave Thomas would be rolling over in his grave if he saw what I saw today.

when I first ordered gave name started waiting then noticed that they had to many orders lined up and confusion I started seeing everyone behind me were receiving their order except me got back in line finally got back up front and asked for my money back he needed help doing this a young man came up and was going to handle this when the guy who took my order and the line cook got in a shouting match with vulgar language which led to a fight breaking out which shocked everyone sitting eating dinner many senior citizens looked on the fight hit the ground the employees having no adult supervision or training were stunned some scared,we all waited for the police to come.finally got my money back but did not get to eat this happened at the wendys on anderson ave. manhattan,kansas

My husband and I stopped into our local Wendy's a week ago at 2098 North Bend Road in Hebron, KY 41048 . We both went into the restrooms and then ordered our food. While waiting we noticed all the trash cans were overflowing to the point of not being able to put another item into them. They gave us our order and we turned to fill our drink cups. The drink counter was a mess. It was wet and the cups & lids were still in sleeves and laying in the liquid on the counter. We filled our drinks & proceeded to the table. Our burgers were room temperature and the chili was lukewarm. Neither of us mentioned it. When we left and got into our truck my husband said I didn't want to say anything until after we ate but that restroom was disgusting! Absolutely the filthiest restroom I have ever been in. The handicap toilet was filed to the rim with toilet paper and human feces. Wet & dry toilet paper all over the floor. The Ladies was the same. The doors on the handicap stalls were standing open. I Neither of us wanted to say anything because we didn't want to ruin the other ones meal. My husband says he will never go to another Wendy's as long as he lives.
It is really sad because we both love the chili and burgers. The chili is normally to hot to eat immediately and the burgers are steaming. We are sending this to tell you it would be in your best interest to slip in this location and see for yourselves how filthy it is.
Steve & Donna Beebe.

#00007162 - Jax, Fl Univ Blvd, = My office has been visiting this location once a week for the past 20 yrs. and have had nothing but perfect service, food, etc. I use to complete the Survey bcuz of the exceptional service. Not anymore I wont! You have gotten rid of the staff that cared, and you have replaced that staff with a bunch of "nobody" cares employees; with the exception of Melissa (Asst Mgr I presume??), and your new Cashier. These 2 women are the thread holding this location together. The new Manager is loud, obnoxious, and screams in front of customers & staff, making everyone feel like exiting the bldg. Seems a much needed FIRING is in order! we will not be back

On September 17, a little after 5 pm, on 2920 NE Sandy bld In Portland OR at Wendy's I ordered a simple food: a bowl of chili and a sandwich. I drove up to the window to pick up my order.I was THE ONLY CUSTOMER AT THE TIME. The was no one else in front of me. The person working at the drive through was a younger male. So I waited for my food to be handed to me... And waited..and waited. Instead if giving me my food, this employee started taking and filling orders from customers who came after me, one after another. I am still waiting .. It started to feel wired to me and I asked for my food. The employee completely ignored me. Another female employee came in and I asked her for my food-- and she completely ignored me too. So I waited and waited and then I asked the guy again and was ingnored again and again and again..I couldn't believe what was happening. I started honking my car horn to get his attention! And was ignored again 3 times. As if they were deaf and blind and I was invisible! I have a foreign accent and I am sure I was discriminated against. I felt diminished, totally humiliated and I was appalled. I will be filing a law suit

This is at the Wendy's in Timmins, ON. I checked out the store hours online before I drove over at 9:50 pm. Got to the drive-thru speaker (no one in line), waited about 10 minutes with no answer, drove up to the second window to check the time of the store hours, which had them displayed that they closed at midnight. Drove back to the speaker, waited another 5 minutes, drove to the first window and waited about another 10 minutes before an employee came over and said that they closed at 10:00pm. I asked when did they change the hours and pointed out their sign which said they closed at midnight and they should change it then and the employee just shut the window and walked away. Horrible, horrible service as well as false advertisement.

My complaint would be on multiple occasions I've been made to feel like I'm bothering the workers when I come to eat. The truly treat me as I am NOT welcomed there at all!!!!! So very disappointed and will never go back.

I just went to the Wendy's at 956 n. York rd. Elmhurst Illinois. Store #00000730. I went there for a lousy bacon and cheese and baked potato. Not only did I wait in the drive thru for 15 minutes.... No, I am NOT exaggerating. And then I got a small potato with hardly any cheese sauce. There are WAY TOO MANY CHOICES in that area ..just along York rd. I will think twice before going back. Thank you for your time. If I could my rating would be NO STARS!!!!

Patty Lorusso

treated horrible at wendys at 63385,was talked to at drive thru in a elmo sesame street voice, which they thought was funny , kept having to repeat our order, waited in drive thru for 30 min, got to window and they were still laughing, Order was all wrong, so then had to wait 15 more min, $28 dollars worth of food , no reciepts . Not happy about losing hard earned money on Crappy service and cold food!!!

I was at Wendy's in Penn Hills on Rodi Road I went there on Friday night around 11:30 to drive through there was 6 cars in front of me 11:50 I went up to the speaker with my car and place my order I want a three tuner Chocolate Frosty's they took my order everything was good I got up to the window the manager was on the fry station partner hands in the fire station with no gloves eating fries putting it in her mouth and the cashier told me that he is no Chocolate Frosty's left and I asked her to give me another instead she said they close the machine down at 12 and I told her you don't close until 1 cuz I worked at Wendy's for 25 years and I was a shift supervisor for three years and I always went by the book I will put this on Facebook too because you have a lot of Promise in Penn Hills Wendy's with employees every time I go there I get chilamate oh cold hamburgers I don't know what do you want to do about this have seems like it's not like it used to be when I worked there in the 80s they cared about the employees it's like anything else now their disability

I usually don't have a problem, but this time my husband dropped me off at the door, (he was pulling our camper). I had to wait for a very long time with only 2 orders ahead of me. Then had to wait awhile after ordering. My husband finally came in wandering what was taking so long. I will never stop there again.( 1570 N. Mitchell, Cadillac, Mich. at 12:50 pm. #10043, host, Linda

Your employees at the lock haven store are bullies the treat your other employees like trash even the managers are rude and out of line the pick on the weak ones and make them cry you need new management and employees her thanks for you time

I placed a order for the number one small with a tea, received the order to get fries that look as if the were dropped back into the grease to be warmed which in turned made the fries greasy and limp. I drove back to the window and ask for some fresh fries the cashier took the old fries back and give me some hot fresh fries just to get home which is not even 0.8 miles away to a cold rubber burger that wouldn't even melt the two slices of chess that was placed on the cold dry black burger! Highly disappointed nothing unusual for this particular store! Just thought I would give them a shot tonight since I didn't cookout's burgers but this was a major fail. I have to waste another trip to go back to this place to take them the burger back to get a refund. Not to mention no receipt was given and I'm still hungry!

Im at the wendys in endicott.newyork I ask to speak with a maneger about my order from the night before that was wrong. I had callwd it in.. I was told the book was thrown out!!!the cashier n staff all warned me that that the super visor katrina was in a bad mood I hear her yellung at the staff.. 18 min and she still hasn't git bak to me.. I was never spoken to by maneger.. I saw she was busy but she nevwr once said hold a sec she never even acknowledged I was there.. Im stil waiting she waa so rude.. The store num is..2076

First of all, there's this talk to Wendy's bs. Which is exactly what it is the Wendy's in Wise Va. Doesn't give the receipt so can't use that! Then there is the fact I just paid almost $9.00 for a chicken sandwich combo with backed potato instead of fries asked for butter and sour cream.....which I was charged for but didn't get after paying that price!!! Next of all how old is this potato?!! For real I am a manager in food service and I would not let my employees serve this almost black potato!!! The next time I have a health inspection I will be asking how long Wendy's are to keep these things in warmer and I have taken a photo sitting here in your parking lot with time to show as well!!!

I'm a long time customer. The food, services, cleanliness,price have always been a 6 out of 5. Today, wife and I got taco salads. Nasty! LOTS of lettuce, not much else. Teaspoon each of other things. Little difference between half and full.7 and 5 plus change. Not cheap.Still will eat Dave's place. The chili, burgers, baked potato and other things are top-notch. Never again the taco salad!!!!!!!

My local Wendy's is at: 14 Condlin Dr Randolph, MA 02368. The past three times I've been there I've left because of the slow service and lack of attention to customers. The store is clean and nice inside but the service is bad. The first time I rolled up in line at the drive through with 4 people in front of me. A after 20 minutes I still hadn't been able to give my order. Each customer sat for many minutes at a silent speaker. I left, went to McDonalds and was home in shorter time than my wait in line at Wendy's. The second time I went I decided maybe going in would be better. I was second in line and it took 15 minutes for the two groups, a total of 4 people to get their orders ordered. Then the cashier turned away and started creating parts of those orders and never acknowledged my presence. At that time there were 3 more groups behind me. I left. The third time I tried I decided on the drive through. After 15 minutes with 3 cars in front of me we had not moved forward by even one car. I left, again went to the McDonalds and was home fast. Tonight, all I wanted was a frostee. I went to the drive through. The two people in front of me moved through pretty well, less than 10 minutes to do their orders. Then I sat for 10 minutes at a silent speaker not being able to make my order. Nearly 25 minutes for a frostee at 10:30 at night. I really prefer Wendy's for fast food but this store isn't worth the wait. I dont think I'll go back.

I ordered the Giant JBC with no mayonnaise I ended up waiting 10 minutes and my order was not right I was given no tomatoes with mayo on it and bacon crumbs

Went into Wendy's in Fredericksburg Va south point location and it was understaffed so badly I waited 30mins for my order and majority of the customers was having to send food back or ask for refunds. I heard the manager call my order out to the cook so I was pleased to know my order would be made with no bacon just as I asked but when I got home I was disappointed when my order contained bacon on all 3 orders. I called back to the store to alert the manager and she invited me back in so that she could remake my orders but I live 2 counties over so when I was back in town I brought my receipt which clearly stated no bacon on all my sandwiches.The manager had the burgers made without bacon but as I explained to her, I am Muslim and once pork has touched, been packaged, or been in the same bag the rest of the meal is considered contaminated and unclean for us to eat and being as I ordered 3 meals on the 4 for $4 the chicken nuggets and fries had to be thrown away.The manager wasnt helpful once I explained my religious dietery needs and this has been bothering me and preventing me from visiting Wendy's

My husband went through the drive-thru of our local Wendy's. When he got home we realized my son's chicken nuggets werent in the bag and neither was a receipt. When I called the local store, the employee was very unprofessional and I wasn't even sure who I had called when she answered the phone with an "Hello", after finishing her conversation with someone around her. They did not put a receipt in the bag so I was told they can't do nothing without a receipt, even though they are the ones who didn't give us one. So now my son is eating my chicken sandwich for supper. I am very disappointed and just a little bit pissed off at the poor service and understanding this employee provided. I do not know her name, but it was around 8:30pm on September 4th.

Have feedback for Wendy's?