Customer Satisfaction Results
1.95 out of 5 Stars
259 Consumer Reviews

Wendy's
Complaint Department

Need to contact the Wendy's complaint department? You can call customer service at 1-888-624-8140, this seems to be the best number to contact. An alternative complaint line is by calling 614-764-3100 or by fax at the number 615-764-3489. We could not find a company email address for Wendy's, their feedback form is linked below.

There have been more than 230 customer complaints registered about Wendy's corporate so far. Unfortunately the founder of Wendy's Dave Thomas, would probably not be happy to read what customers are saying about his chain today. He founded the first restaurant in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. Today, the corporate headquartes is located in Dublin, Ohio. If you would like to mail a letter, the address is One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, Ohio, 43017.

You can also use our free online feedback form to add a review about your local Wendy's restaurant. Or you can use the official "Talk to Wendy's" feedback form on their website to take a survey about your experience at your local restaurant.

The company is also quite active on social media. So, if you do not get a response by phone or email you can connect with them on Twitter or on their Facebook fan page.

Top Wendy's complaints include:

• Rude employees
  • Unsanity conditions
  • Long wait times
  • Cold or stale food
  • Incorrect or wrong order

Have you had problems with Wendy's?

Compare Wendy's to Similar Fast Food more...

Top 259 Reviews about Wendy's

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Wendy's customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

I ordered two Baconator meals I frequently restaurant quite a bit. The sandwich was wrinkled with massive amounts of grease and the burgers were dry and for what I paid for it was not worth it very disappointed you need to have consistency thank you like

Upvote (0)

Went thru drive thru tonight 1-31-2016 at 8:46pm. I ordered half size Apple Pecan salad , grill chicken sandwich and hamburger combo. Below you will see picture of my order. 1st REALLY Ranch dressing w Apple Pecan Salad. 2nd where are the pecans. 3rd grill chicken was so hard on outside I had to cut it off before we could chew it.

Upvote (0)

I was advised the $4 for 4 is only for 2 combos however on the advertisements it has pictures of 4 items for $4. but really it's 3 items. Is this another Wendy's scam?

Upvote (0)

This is in a Austin area location, so I seen a video on snapchat of my friend recording one of ya'lls employees walking around eating around the food they serve to customers which is very unsanitary. It won't allow me to add the photo but if y'all email me I can show y'all the picture.

Upvote (0)

i ordered 2 baconater combos almost at closing time 12/30/2015. boy told me to pull up, waited like 10 mins watching 5 customers drive by, waited another 5 minutes, got out of my car thinking they forgot me after taking almost 24 dollars and gave me 2 cokes, finally after waiting more i beat on the front door. Then i seen two guys, one young guy smiling thinking it was funny. He left laughing at me, the other after walking over to call the police, another one black with mustache grinned and said to me ty. The fries was cold 2 w combo 3 without, the sandwichs i was afraid to eat because i figured they did something to them. This happened at rockville and ronald reagan pkwy. i will be seeing a manger tomorrow to lodge another complaint.

Upvote (0)

I went through the Wendy's located at 3150 Irvin Cobb Dr, Paducah, KY 42003. I ordered 2 orders of 6 piece chicken nuggets, a plain baked potato with butter on the side, and a chili and cheese baked potato. My wife ate about half of the plain potato when she found what appears to be some sort of bug in her potato. This is absolutely disgusting!

Upvote (0)

On 12/14/2015, I visited your store by Drive thru located on Twin City Hwy in Port Arthur, Texas. I received the worst service from an employee. I ordered 1.99 cheeseburger, senior citizen coke and chocolate frost (Key chain). Total 1.07 I asked if for the bun to be toasted, when I got my order it was cold and the bun was not toasted. I gave it back to the employee, she had the worst attitude I have ever seen at Wendy's. When she returned it back to me, she had some smart remarks. GOD BLESS YOU, Merry Christmas and Happy New years laughing and joking. I drove away from the window.

I decided to eat my burger and guess what? It was still not made to order. I returned back to your store,the drive thru had a few cars of distance, so I parked and went to the window and told her I wanted my money back and I need to speak with a manager. The manager came to the window, I told her this was the worst service I have ever received from Wendys and I want my money back because I don't trust this employee. Whether I spend 1.07 or 5.00 your service still should be better. I been in management before and this should be. I visited this store quite often and I plan to continue but only in the daytime.

Upvote (0)

Ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and it came out ice cold, on stale bread and had a brown piece of lettuce on it. I have pictures of the sandwich but this form only allows for one photo. I was so darn hungry and so disappointed when I pulled it out of the bag.

Upvote (0)

I went to the Wendys on eddy street in Rhode Island on Saturday November 28. I waited 20 minutes to place a order and when I got the window I was told something happened and my order was not present and I would have to go back around. This was very frustrating when I had just waited for my order. The manger "Kimberly " if that was her real name was not being cooperative and did not want to help me. I thought the customer came first? I will not be visiting this Wendys! This customer service is not acceptable and I will not give my hard earned money to people that are so rude. She should be fired

Upvote (0)

There is a manager named Lisa that works at the Wendy's on Veterans & Cleary that talks harsh to the kids. Whenever she is reported she plays the victim. I have seen a kid escorted out by the police when Lisa was on duty! I've seen her sent kids home, simply because she can. Lisa starts arguments and from what I understand no matter what....the managers are always right no matter the situation. In my opinion, audio recording should be allowed in stores because Wendy's have and will lose some great employees.

Upvote (0)

My daughter made a purchase for me on Nov. 21, 2015. Register 4, cashier Chris F. at 07:52:42 pm the drive thru. She purchased for me a S Gouda Bacon CMB. The burger was made with the ends of the tomatoes, that's the top of the tomato and the very bottom. To me this is not acceptable, your burgers cost to much not to get a decision cut of tomatoes. I will not continue to visit your stores , because this keeps happening. It seams that you get anything in the drive-thru window. Get home and there it is. I don't enjoy complaining, but as said your burgers cost to much not to look like your billboards with the perfect looking burger!

Upvote (0)

The food at the Swanton Ohio Wendys is horrible. I got a cheeseburger with a ton of mayo and mustard dropped on it, friess hard as a rock and cold and the place is consistently getting worse. Fire them all and get new personnel I am done buying food there. Yuck, I almost threw up. I am a 65 year old woman so you know its got to be bad.

Upvote (0)

I use to work there. New professional store. Unprofessional leadership. I'm a veteran left Wendy's because of the leaders and I'm already getting raises at KFC. Managers talk to crew members about their pot use. Managers show up late to open the doors. Managers treat cooks like their retarded for not getting stuff done on time but they have an unreasonable work load for the amount they get paid. Mike at the Morris location was told to go play in traffic once. Kayla a GM from minooka once pinched mikes cheek and patted him on the head like he was a child. If this was a man it would have been called sexual harassment! I mean the leaders are garbage but the crew is a wonderful crew like a family. The only good leader they have is Luis. I have to be honest. If u have any questions feel free to reach out. The crew deserves better.

Upvote (0)

On Monday, November, 16th approx. 7:20 pm .. I went to the drive thru at location in Charlotte, North Carolina, 28215 . I ordered two meals/combo and requested that my drinks were made without ice. I get to the window and notice a line of drinks pre-made. The agent at the window gives me my drinks both filled with ice. I advised I ordered no ice she then proceeds to "drain" the ice off the drink into another cup. I'm thinking to myself, why would you do that? The drink was pre-made sitting while the ice was melting and now I have 2 watered down drinks that was transferred from another cup. I then asked to speak to the manager and advised in the future they aren't not to do this.. the manger wasn't apologetic at all neither did she offer to make a another drink. I then canceled my ordered and ask for my money back. What a bad experience for something so simple. Had the manager and or cashier took the time to be emphatic and care to what I was requesting by offering a new drink I wouldn't be sending this complaint. Perhaps, more training is needed for soft skills.

Upvote (0)

Went to drive thru at 1250 am on November 14 2015. Store lights are on all around and menu board is lit so I know store is open. Spent almost 7minutes getting ignored at the ordering microphone. I pull around and the person working the drive thru window is having a lengthy conversation with a young male and female who are standing at the drive thru window not in a vehicle at all. They both looked right at my vehicle as well as the person at the window and just went back to there conversation ignoring me completely. At that point I was seething with anger since I sat there with them ignoring me again. I pulled out past them and left. I have been coming to your store as well as other Wendy's locations for almost 30 yrs. I will never ever enter a Wendy's again. Will take my business to checkers or any other food chain that cares about serving their customers. While the loss of one life long customer may mean nothing to Wendy's these incidences do build up and you will continue to lose people until you are nothing but a memory just like wetsons.

Upvote (0)

I ordered a burger and it was raw! Me and my family will never be back to Wendy's.

Upvote (0)

This Wendy's location is at Springfield Ave Newark, NJ. I went through the drive-in window at approximately 3:15pm 11/11/15. I paid for my items and was given change. As I was counting the change the cashier distracted me by asking me questions. I did not count the change at that time. After I received my order, I drove to a parking space on the Wendy's lot. I then counted the change and discovered that I was not given the correct change. I had given the cashier a $20 bill for a three dollar order. I discovered that from the change due I was shorted by $5.00. When I checked to look at the receipt, I discovered also that I was not given a receipt. I admit that I should have not allowed myself to be distracted as I counted the change in order to make sure that it was correct. However, I assumed that Wendy's cashiers are honest and would "do correct things for the customers"

I, at that time, called the Wendy's store and spoke to the manager (name :Tonya or Tania). I told her what happened and she asked me for some information about the order. She stated that she would check the register at that time to see if there was an over amount of money in it. I was "on hold" on the phone while she supposedly did this. Eventually the phone went dead. I called back to speak to the manager. She did not answer the phone . However another person answered the phone and said the manager was next to her and the manager did not find an over amount of money in the register. The manager would not speak to me. I indicated to this other person that I was upset about the issue and that I wanted to complain about the situation that happened with the cashier. I informed this person that I was not lying about the situation, that I do not have a reason to be dishonest. I informed her that the situation did happen with the cashier. I believe that the reason the manager did not find any extra money (if she actually did look for anything; which I am not certain that she did) is because the cashier had already put the money in her pocket.

I am really upset about being cheated out of my money. I am also upset about the manager's behavior by not speaking to me when I called her back. Wendy's should do checks on the people that they hire to make sure they are honest individuals.

Upvote (0)

I am not sure what the hell happened. At the drive in speaker I asked for a baconator sandwich only. she asked me twice more what else I wanted. When it finally registered, she then said that will be 4.82 at the second window. At the window she said 4.81. OK, I gave her a twenty and a penny, she came back with 15.09. I got her attention and asked what was this? She said it was 4.87 and that was my change, 15.09. I asked if she knew what she did and she said she did, then a manager jumped in and defended her and I could not believe this was going on then it pissed me off I left after I said to piss off. Now I am sure you, Wendy's, do not care and I am sure you will not text back but I'll go to some other place for a burger from now on. So, what the hell happened?

Upvote (0)

Decided to go to Wendy's for lunch and ordered the grilled chicken combo with side Caesar salad and an unsweet tea. The ice tea I received was flavored, can't tell if it's raspberry or what. Almost like it was mixed with fruit punch....in garbage. My side Caesar salad has tomatoes and ice berg lettuce---I didn't order a regular side salad.....in garbage (just because it has a packet of Caesar dressing it doesn't make it a Caesar salad). Chicken sandwich was great! My visit was a waste of money since I had to stop at store and get a drink and no salad that I could eat. P.S. My order was printed correctly on receipt so I as a customer I would expect my order to be the same.

Upvote (0)

3 visits to Wendy's in Lewisburg TN. 1st Manager screaming, and hollering at employees. Our food always has people reaching over it, unsanitary. 2nd visit again manager screaming at employees. One young employee burned hand in chili container, and other employees started laughing. 3rd visit drive through this time, did not want to eat inside due to the screaming, and language being used. Drive through answers with Dam! Oh can I take your order. I (We) have not had a good experience at Wendy's ever since new manager has taken over. Lewisburg, Tennessean Ellington Parkway. We really love Wendy, and due to these activity's, we will not be returning to the one in Lewisburg TN. Please address this problem, it is very uncomfortable to go to a restaurant were the management is screaming, and demeaning there staff. Never have I been in such an atmosphere at any other Wendy's establishment. Wendy would be ashamed. Thank you for your attention.

Upvote (0)

My fiance and I went to visited a wendys in lancaster ca on 10/06/15. We placed an order and went to go sit because we was dinning in. About 3 to 5 groups of people came in after we did and order. They all received their food before we did and they was not of color. We waited between 10-15 mins before we had to say something, they never called our number. We asked for our money back and got it, we also got the meal we order. We would of been sitting of not had said anything. We don't appreciate the way we was treated because we are of color, ignored, disrespected and looked over. We never ever want to visit another wendys no matter what state or city it's in. We are and still feel pissed off and disappointed in the behavior of the employee.We are appalled at this situation. We was only treated this way because of color. The manager didn't seen to care to much because she gave us our food and money and went back to work. The employer needs to pay attention and look at who they have hired. We are just so upset at this situation. We are disgusted and lost for words.

Upvote (0)

On October 28 I went to my local Wendy's. I purchased the four dollar meal with a large drink priced at $4.92. The transaction drafted from my bank account immediately like it always does. However, this evening I looked at my bank statement only to realize that my account has again been charged today for the same amount from the same Wendy's. The store I used is on South Gloster St in Tupelo, MS 38801. Tomorrow I will be speaking with a manager personally in complaint of this problem. I get paid tomorrow which means in reflection of this transaction occurring today, my bank account will now have an unnecessary overdraft fee of forty dollars. No more trusting the Wendy's franchise.

Upvote (0)

Went into Hwy 31 Pelham AL to eat lunch. stood in line 10mintues, there were 2 ladies finishing an order. Gave clerk a chance to fill drink order expecting her 2 start ours. She totally ignored.me & and hubby. Waited on employee refilling his drink and another customers. Never acknowledged out presence. Even walked back into prep area and came back empty handed. Sorry I was the wrong "color" for her to wait on us.

Upvote (0)

I live in Ottawa, Ks. and our Wendy's has gone to crap. Tonight I got to the drive through and there were 6 cars ahead of me. I waited for 40 to 45 minutes to complete my order and leave. 2 or 3 weeks ago they were out of baked potatoes, a few months before that they were out of baked potatoes. A couple of times they were out of chili. I don't understand how this can always happen at this location. I will say the home style chicken we got tonight was very good quality and nice and warm. I guess if you wait for almost an hour they should be able to get it right.

Upvote (0)

Brought my family into Wendy's in Tullahoma Tn on Sept. 18 around 3:30 p.m. Ordered several items including two of the new BBQ sandwiches that were pictured on posters in the store. After getting the sandwiches and sitting down, I noticed that they seemed to be small. I took the bread off the top of one and saw about a two table spoons of pork and a tiny bit of slaw. Nothing else! The other sandwich had the same but a little more meat. I showed a lady who works there the first sandwich. I said it looks very little like the picture.

She totally agreed and took me to the counter where she pointed it out to other workers. They said they would make it right. I went back and sat down and never heard from them again. I took another look at the picture plus saw it in a TV ad later. There was supposed to be onions and French fries on the sandwich along with the BBQ pork and slaw. The sandwich with tax cost more than $5. I feel terribly ripped off and by all means don't appreciate the workers at Wendys in Tullahoma -- other than the lady who tried to help. I cannot believe their attitude nor can I believe they would serve me or anyone else something like that ridiculous and overpriced sandwich.

Upvote (0)

I went to Wendy's store #00003129 09/25/15 11:25am, ordered 2 #1 to go. service not good and the hamburger buns was all mashed up and soggy, lettuce was all wilted and the hamburgers and cheese half way off buns. I'm very dissatisfied with this service!

Upvote (0)

Wendy's on Ridge road in Parma, Ohio. While eating our dinner in this Wendy's my family and I were sitting trying to enjoy our meal in the dining room. Two seemingly teenage boys were sitting in the corner laughing and giggling. The boys got up to leave and all the sudden the whole restaurant starting coughing and hacking. Two other patrons had to get up and stand outside. We think they must have sprayed some sort of pepper spray or something? One of the patrons went to tell the manager and the manger came out and walked outside for 2 seconds and came back in and said sorry about that. In the meantime everyone was still coughing and wheezing . I was there with my 8 year old child watching her gag. The manager simply replied oh sorry I think that was a kid and his friend that used to work here I'll talk to them. When leaving the restaurant on the way home my daughter actually vomited up her meal. We spent roughly $24.00 at your restaurant to eat dinner. What a waste and now I have a car full of puke and I'm minus $24.00.

Upvote (0)

Your Company has been advertising a special for your 10 piece chicken nuggets that comes with fries and a drink with creamy Sriracha sauce for $4.00 On September 23 2015 at one of your Wendy's location at 15101 E 12 Mile Rd Warren Michigan 48088. I ordered this deal and they denied me the chicken nuggets deal for $4.00 they said that they don't sell the deal for $4.00 and here we sells our at regular price. I left there and went to McDonald's. I would like to know how are your other restaurants sell the $4.00 deal and this one does not.

Upvote (0)

I usually love Wendy's in Clarksdale, MS. The lady at the first window who takes my money is wonderful. There must be new people elsewhere because the girl who took my order and the guy who handed it to me were rude. I ordered a dill chicken sandwich and small chili, and the girl said we don't have no salad like that. I said, I wasn't ordering a salad, I was ordering a dill chicken sandwich. She said so you want a chicken sandwich. We did that a few times, so I just said ok.

When I pulled up to the window to pay, I told the lady what had happened. She called back to them that it was a dill chicken sandwich. When I moved up to get my food, the guy practically threw the bag at me and slammed the window. I said thank you and just sat there. He opened the window back up and said "what?" I said, "I said thank you" He said "oh" and slammed the window closed. I have never been treated this way at any Wendy's. This was 5/20/15 at about 1:00 pm.

Upvote (0)

I visited the Wendy's location in Canal Winchester, OH 5/19/2015 @ 11:00pm. This location is off Brice road near Huntington Bank and Krogers. I proceeded to order 2 Jr. Bacon cheeseburgers and a frosty. The young (rude) "woman" chuckled and states they were out of frosties?! I then requested a large chili.

To my surprise, the "woman" chuckled once more and stated this Wendy's was out of chili??!!! This was the most disturbing experience I have EVER had with fast food. This is obvious because I am taking the time out of my busy schedule to report this.

Now, how would ANY Wendy's ever be out of both Frosties and Chili? Seems like a scam to me. I am going to follow up on this, as again, the most unprofessional, embarrassing and misrepresentation of what "Wendy's" tries to portray.

Upvote (0)

Giving everyone has an off day, it was noted on May 17, in Paramus NJ. That the server was a bit short. If speed is an absolute must, then politeness has to be a mandatory prerequisite. The Cod Fish meals were ordered and were luke warm at best. The fries were not fresh, they looked and tasted like they had been sitting under a heat lamp for a good while. The bread on the sandwich was hard. It was not worth the $15.+ dollars it cost. I expect better service for my money with hot not luke warm items. I expect courtesy and not the inference that I need to hurry along. I annoyed and disappointed and I am hoping that this concern matters.

Upvote (0)

Arrived at restaurant anticipating a hot, delicious lunch. I was greeted with no smiles or courtesy simply "can I help you?" After taking my order, I was herded like the customers before me to wait for my order to be completed. Sitting down in one of the few tables that did not have the remains of previous patrons. I unwrapped my sandwich which was not what I ordered.

I immediately returned to the counter and reordered it and after several minutes I asked "Did you forget about me?" When the counter person checked with the grill person, it was obvious she had forgotten about my order. I received my original sandwich ordered and sat down to extremely cold fries...actually they were still frozen...seriously?

I then made my second trip to the counter and asked "How does this happen?" The fry girl said when she filled the fry basket some of the frozen fries fell into the freshly fried ones...they did remake my fries. What a terrible experience, and very unsatisfied with this restaurant. My name is Michele Parker and am very upset over this whole situation.

Upvote (0)

I have been going to your SunCity, Ca location every wednesday for years after I finish volunteering at a food bank there. I always order the same thing and say plainly, "I am a senior, off the dollar menu I would like a jr cheese burger and fries." For years I have paid the same sr price.. twice in a row now the NEW girl has quoted a different price.

When I get to the window and tell her about her mistake she says...'oh, you want value fries.. '.. what about value menu does she not 'LISTEN' to.. she smiles and says sorry, but twice is one time too many.. How many people is she ripping off? This sounds like a cranky old lady but she does not have the personality for her job. She should be grateful to have a job and LISTEN to what people are saying when they order. The lady that worked that window for a very long time was WONDERFUL...

Upvote (0)

On April 14th, around 4:30 in the afternoon, I went through the drive-thru at Wendy's on Beechmont Avenue, in Mt. Washington OH. I ordered 7 sandwiches and 4 large orders of fries. All sandwiches were to be plain, due to severe allergies in my grandchildren, where I was taking this order.

When I arrived at their home, and they got ready to eat this order, four of the sandwiches had ketchup, etc. so they couldn't be eaten. In addition, there were only three orders of fries. I called the restaurant, and spoke with a man who declared he was the 'district manager' who happened to be there. He asked if I wanted to pick up a corrected order, and I told him I was too far away (about 15 miles), and was baby-sitting, so I couldn't. He offered to send me a gift card, or certificates to replace the messed up order. He took my name and address, and assured me he would mail them.

Three weeks later, I still have not received them. This is not the first time I have had difficulty at this Wendy's--but since I live in the neighborhood, was able to take things back in quickly. I would like my money back, or at the least, the promised 'rebate' on the order that was wrong. I emailed last week, and the website indicated I would hear something back within three days--still no response.

Upvote (0)

I went to Wendy's after my long day of work, they were somewhat busy, this is around 9:30 pm. Anyhow, I have now received my order before the 2 customers ahead of me. About 1 minute later they called one of the customers to receive there order, with about 1/8 of what they actually ordered. Customer says you guys "you are missing these items from my order." The worker then demands to see there ticket and customer has no ticket because they took down his name. Customer then ask "what are you going to do about this?" The worker ignores him and walks off.

Now the customer behind him and before me has received there order and still ignoring the previous customer. Anyhow the customer does receive his full order, after they find his ticket on the floor behind the register with his name on it. I was shocked to see how poor the customer service was at store #28. I end this complaint with I went to Wendy's and I don't plan on going back if workers treat their customers like that.

Upvote (0)

Drive thru on Friday April 24 at New Castle Ontario, at 7:55 p.m. Fries warm at best/ some fries very limp/ asked 2 different times for ketchup in the bag-- did not get it/ ordered a 1 patty burger- the meat was dry, and warm at best, so just warm in fact the cheese DID NOT melt at all! Paid 9.32! Worst experience at a Wendy's ever!

Upvote (0)

I just left a Wendy's in springfield il on Dirksen. The service and food was fine. It was an employee that was sitting at a table across from my family that I had an issue with. He sat at a table with another employee and was carving something into the table. I find this to be very disrespectful. He was laughing as he was doing it. I had to walk by his table to leave and could not believe he had wrote f*** you. He actually wrote it out. How horrible is it going to be when a little kids sits there and reads that? This was not a young employee either I would say late 30s. If not older.

Upvote (0)

I am completely disgusted at being treated so badly at Wendy's on City Ave, Philadelphia. I am white...I have been to the drive through before and got a look of disgust, and this time I went in and got completely snubbed for 10 minutes in line. I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE LINE FOR 10 MINUTES. The fact I was the only white person in there between staff and customers, says to me this was a racist attack. The staff all were looking at me and completely ignored me. One girl stood right in front of me and said nothing the whole time. Two others looked at me and whispered to each other. I left because I was scared my frosty may have got spat in. I have never felt like this before and I will be taking this further!

Upvote (0)

I was on my way to work, stopped by Wendy's drive thru in Durant Oklahoma. Some young man immediately ask for my order. I asked about the prices of the sizes and prices of the frosty drink. At the time I didn't have much cash and did not know what size I could afford. The young man told me he wasn't giving info for all the sizes. That I needed to know what size I wanted then he would give me my total. I tried to explain to him why I was asking. He did not care and was extremely rude so I drove away.

As far as I am concerned you have lost my business since you can't seem to hire people that are respectful. I have went to this store before and every order has been wrong. Once I get to work ( I work Nights) I can't leave to have my order fixed so I either eat something I didn't want or do with out my dinner.

Upvote (0)

3325 Causeway Blvd Metairie La. One of the employee is hard work person work at Wendy's. But her manager give her to work to do. Will you Please send someone there to see what going at that store the manager do not give no break. went make salad the manager have something to said put went the other in employee make the salad said nothing put to go a help the one of my co-work. And went you on the cashier Elienne Richard Manager there And other come form the Claiborne in ew Orleans la to work at Wendy's causeway Metairie La.

Upvote (0)

This is the worse experience I had in my life today while visiting Wendy's 4416 Queens Blvd Sunnyside, NY. I ordered for food, and they kept me waiting more than 20 minutes in the line. Not because there were a lot of customers, because they were very unorganized. When I got my salad ready my Chicken wrap got cold, and I had no other choice to request them to change it. Manager was not happy about it, and ultimately he gave me another one.. which was also cold. This was so funny! I think they gave me the same back after 5 minutes. I requested earnestly like a beggar they got me ultimately a new hot chicken wrap but with a wrong dressing. I was sad and asked manager why they kept me waiting for 30 minutes and manager was so rude to reply me. All the customers in the store were pretty much tired of their behavior and was happy to see me that I raised my voice.

I invite you at my home for dinner, you pay $10 for your food and in return make you wait for 30 minutes and mistake 3 times and give you hard time as your bonus points. You're tired and hungry! What will you do when you're at your dinner table ? Please let me know.

Upvote (0)

Went to drive thru at Wendy' Cherokee. Very long wait as it was a Saturday night & the inside was closed. Tried to order a small Apple Pecan Chicken salad with a full order of chicken. Also ordered a single hamburger with everything BUT onion. They wanted to charge me $2.50 for the extra chicken. Here in Ohio the charge is $1.25. The Manager?? Was very rude. Said that their prices had gone up & that they don't do 1/2 order of chicken any more. So we canceled that order. When I went to eat my hamburger it was VERY dry. Tasted like it had been sitting for awhile. Also it had onions on it. Glad I am not allergic. Terrible service & food. We will not go back again. I would appreciate some kind of response on this matter.

Upvote (0)

My wife and I went to Wendy's for supper the other night. We went there because we both wanted a baked potato. Well, guess what? For the third time in a row there are no baked potatoes. I said it is 5:00 o'clock. It is meal time and no baked potatoes. We sold out. WE will have some in 40 minutes. This time we did stay and had food. Last time we left. We will now plan ahead to go to another Wendy's as we are finished with this one. I will post this on my Facebook page and Craigslist to let other people know how this place is. Management needs to be spoken to. PLAN AHEAD PLEASE. But not on our account from now on. Hope this place closes down.

Upvote (0)

I went into your establishment at the location listed above to get a sandwich and stepped up to the front of the counter and waited my turn. A gentleman ahead of me had placed an order and was waiting for his food. At that time we were the only people in line. The gentleman ahead got his food and walked to his party at a table. I stood there waiting to be waited on while the girl at the front counter started to fill bags for the drive- thru, standing with her back to me and did not even look up to see me. I stood there a bit longer while she finished with the food order at the drive thru and then she stood with her back to me TOTALING IGNORING ME. I watched while a male person who was in the area look at me and walked away.

NO ONE bothered to ask if they could help me. Needless to say, I walked out and went to the sub shop next door and ate there. Obviously, if i wanted something from Wendy's I should have went thru the drive-thru to get waited on. I see how disrespectful the younger generation is today and I am sure you deal with it with your employees. I guess I thought that Wendy's trained their employees better but I was wrong. I will not go back to your establishment and will encourage others to do the same. There are too many other places to go to out there. I am writing this so you will understand why people will not be coming to your store.

Upvote (0)

We stopped at the Wendy's in Hannibal, MO at 8:00 pm last night to grab two salads and 2 large chilis. They took our order and payment and at 8:30 we were still waiting to receive our chili. I approached the young man taking the orders after the first 20 minutes(they were not that busy last night) and said we still had a 3 1/2 hour drive ahead of us and needed to get going. They said sorry, but we ran out of chili and it's just about done. They gave us our salads and wondered if we wanted a substitute. We declined the substitute, but at that time said we would just take a refund and be on our way. They said "It's just done now, they are adding the meat and we'll have it right out to you". Another 10 minutes later I approached a different gentleman up front and was told the same thing only this time it was because there was someone new added to the "it's done" comment.

We then asked again for a refund and a lady walked by and rudely said "WELL IT'S DONE NOW!" but still no chili delivered to us. She then disappeared to the back. My husband then went up and asked to talk to the store manager and it was the rude woman that commented that it was done. She then gave us a refund and we left. If they had explained to us at the beginning that they had run out, we would have gotten the salads and then continued on down the road and stopped in Palmyra to get the chili. The manager was full of excuses that she had been on break, but the service was beyond slow. A gentleman that ordered a chicken sandwich and fries right after we ordered was still waiting on his meal. Another two men finally left after 15 minutes of the wait, not sure if they got any of their order.
We have stopped at this same Wendy's for years on our trips to and from St. Louis. It will be our last for a while.

Upvote (0)

We had to go to Meridian MS. I have always had good service there, but this time the service really bad. I only ordered a little and had to wait for 15 to 25 minutes. I don't no what to say if other customers were treated this bad. The food was cold and we had to wait so long. Wendy's is going to lose business. The store number #00007923 order number232497 price 764 on my visa. The manager. Bob Dominy, please get them right

Upvote (1)

On the evening of Friday April 10, 2015 I placed an order in the drive through of the Macclenny, Florida location. As I got to the window the gentleman working (I didn't catch his name) would not even look at me as he took my money. Once it was paid he just kind of threw my bag out the window (luckily I was paying attention) and then continue to hand me my order without even acknowledging me and in the meantime as he is handing me my drink he has it leaned sideways and its pouring coke product down the side of my car. When I told him he was spilling it he just plainly replied with "it's just coming from the top". Very rude and unprofessional

Upvote (0)

I went through the drive through 4/10/2015 at 12:06 pm in Anthony TX first the female taking orders does not speak English very well at all so could not understand her so I just hoped my order was right. Second my burger was raw the out side of the patty was seared that was it the fries were cold and rubbery. This is the WORST Wendy's I have ever been to and makes me not want to go to Wendy's anymore at all and to warn my family and friends not to go to Wendy's this was horrible

Upvote (0)

I came there around 6pm and I never had such a bad experience coming to this Wendy's. This is going to be my last time I set foot into this establishment. First off, his name is Pablo and as soon as he greeted me he looked very disgusted at me. I felt uncomfortable as I place my order. He threw everything into my bag and said have a nice day with an attitude . I work with customer service and I never treat customers this way. A "Hello how may I take your order?" would have been nice not a rude "what do u want" smh pls this needs to be addressed and fixed . Next time I'm going to Burger King !!!!!

Upvote (0)

I was ordering at the drive thru which I do about 10-15 times a week. We have a busy schedule and go there often to eat. I try to still eat healthy and I like to get a grilled piece of chicken and the baked potato. I went to order as I have for the past couple of months of ordering the grilled chicken. Normally, I am charged 2.50 for a piece of chicken and normally I have to wait for the cashier to find the right key on the computer to charge me 2.50 for the grilled chicken. Tonight was a different. The cashier told me that she was going to have to charge me for a chicken sandwich without the bun. I explained that I had ordered before and not been charged that way which would end up being 4.59 for one piece of chicken. I asked to speak to the manager and she said she was the Manager. It was tonight 4/7/15 at approximately 9 pm. She was rude and didn't have an explanation why the last 2 months that I have been getting the grilled chicken it was twice the amount. What a good example that she is setting for the employees, if she is the Manager. I can go down the road to BK and they will sell me a piece of grilled chicken for the 2.50 that is what I had been charged in the past. Why would pay 4.59 and have a Manager to tell me that's the way it is without explaining why I'm being paid double. I believe the Manger had no clue where the right key was on her computer to charge me and nor did she care!!!!! I was really disappointed and she needs to get another job ,if she isn't going to be nice to customers and do her job. We did pull out of the line and go to BK. I guess I will take my business to BK and my family did eat at your restaurant at least 10 to 15 times per week. Thank you for listening and please tell your Manager that she needs some lessons on how to to communicate to customers.

Contact the Wendy's Complaint Department