Wendy's Customer Service

Contact Wendy's Corporate

Toll free phone number: 614-764-3100

Need to contact the Wendy's complaint department? You can call customer service at 1-888-624-8140, this seems to be the best number to contact. An alternative complaint line is by calling 614-764-3100 or by fax at the number 615-764-3489. We could not find a company email address for Wendy's, their feedback form is linked below.

There have been more than 230 customer complaints registered about Wendy's corporate so far. Unfortunately the founder of Wendy's Dave Thomas, would probably not be happy to read what customers are saying about his chain today. He founded the first restaurant in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. Today, the corporate headquartes is located in Dublin, Ohio. If you would like to mail a letter, the address is One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, Ohio, 43017.

You can also use our free online feedback form to add a review about your local Wendy's restaurant. Or you can use the official "Talk to Wendy's" feedback form on their website to take a survey about your experience at your local restaurant. The company is also quite active on social media. So, if you do not get a response by phone or email you can connect with them on Twitter or on their Facebook fan page.

Upset with Wendy's?

File a complaint here!

Reach Wendy's Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team
  • Wendy's corporate office

• One Dave Thomas Blvd.
    • Dublin
    • OH 43017

614-764-3100

A-

9am-5pm CST

Top Wendy's Complaints

We pulled into the drive through at your Wendy's in Auburn, NY and requested several fish fillet sandwiches and we were told that none were available because they are "seasonal". Seriously. We live in Manlius, NY and frequent the Wendy's in Dewitt, NY and regardless of the time of year when we order a fish fillet sandwich that is what we receive. Can someone explain to be why a fish fillet would be considered seasonal in one store but not another and more importantly at all.

Comment (0)

I'm not sure exactly when your side salads became approximately 1 1/2 ounces of lettuce. However, this makes 3 side Caesars that I have gotten that looked pitiful when compared to their containers. We have also been told that my son is not allowed to get green tea as a drink on the 4 for $4 when the menu simply specifies "a drink". I worked in restaurant management for 15+ years and I can say your attention to customer service has gone downhill.

Comment (0)

Saw your Baconator advertisement and wanted one. Went to local Wendys in Wilmington Ohio and ordered one thru the drive thru. Got home and opened the burger and on top burger were 3 one inch pieces of bacon. Opened 2nd burger and there was 2 one inch pieces on it. Thats a far cry from the advertisement that showed 6 strips of bacon supposedly on the burger. I was really disappointed after seeing the commercial.

Comment (0)

I went to Wendy's here in Raleigh, NC. I normally enjoy your service and salads. I drove up to order at the drive-through window. The young man did not tell me how much my salad would cost, "Drive up to the window and we''ll tell you how much you owe". When I went to pay for my order, I handing him $15 because I didn't know how much I owed. He put it in the register and handing me back a little change. I looked at him and said, "for $15?" He said that I didn't give him $15. He had already put it in the register so I had no proof that I gave him $15. I am confident that I gave him $15 because that is all the money I had. He received a very large tip last night.

The salad had very little chicken or berries. I was sorely disappointed and angry that I was short changed.

Comment (0)

I went to the drive through at location #4344. My order number is #377076 the date was 8/5/2016 at 7:05 pm, with such a short order I didn't expect to be asked to pull up ( a common practice at this location to keep drive thru times low). I refused to be moved forward without my change or order. I ordered a lg chocolate frosty which was mostly liquid and a waste of money. The single and baconator I ordered were both half cooked and bloody at the center of the meat ( I had to microwave them to fully cook the meat).

The nuggets were only luke warm and a little hard like they were sitting around for a long time. As I received my order after some time I could hear the Assistant Manager (a heavy set white woman with very short hair) state to another employee and I Quote "what's wrong with that bitch, why wouldn't she move up. give her the f**king food and get her out of here. If this is the type of supervisory staff this location hires no wonder the food was so terrible. The cashier was very apologetic to me since he knew I heard every word the Assistant Manager said.

About six hours after consuming said products both my husband and I both had severe stomach and lower intestinal issues In the middle of the night . I am demanding a total refund not only for the $17.03 I paid but also for the missed day of work. Since I work in the food environment I can't go to work this morning with Diarrhea costing me Over $175.00 for a lost days wages. It will be a long time before I go to this location again, And if I see that manager there again I will make it a point to tell others in line about her conduct.

Comment (21)

My name is Matt Lloyd. While waiting for our food in Wendy's drive-thru line on the date of 7/28/2016, panels began to fall off of the Wendy's building onto the two cars shaking them up. Due to this traumatizing event, two of my other coworkers and myself are injured. This event took place at Wendy's location 2003 E Belt Line RD, Carrollton, TX 75006. Attached is a picture of the damage, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Comment (0)

I always have your Summer Berry Salad once a week however last night this is the first time I experienced this. The packet of dried apples that was given to me to sprinkle on my salad had a dried stem about an inch long. I felt something in me mouth which was very hard as a rock and could not be chewed so when I took it out to see what was the problem there was a dried apple stem about an inch in length. I will attach a picture of it so you can see what I'm trying to explain and my advise to Wendy's is stop adding this to the salad or find something else because if this objet goes down someone's throat area and get stuck you might have a law suit.

Comment (0)

I recently came across a video of one of the Wendy's managers smoking a bong in the Wendy's parking lot. Middle of the day too! My daughter is about the age to start working and Wendy's was on the list but after seeing this kind of conduct, and on top of it by the manager, there is no way I will allow her to work for this company! It's a disgrace.

The drug epidemic is already bad enough and I'm not going to subject my child to it knowingly. God only knows if any of that weed ends up in the food or the impact on the customers as well. I have a video where I became aware of it...I can include a snap shot from it. The pic on the left is the Mgr, glare from sun on face but can clearly see the bong in between his legs. The one on the right is the Manager's face. I came across this video on snapchat of an employee @ Wendy's when he was taking out the trash & then posted it... so a whole lot of people seen it.

I hope this is not what you want your company to represent. If you want the video I can supply that too! This is the Wendy's location on Transit Rd, Lancaster/Depew NY. I hope there is some consequence for this. Maybe start drug testing randomly!

Comment (0)

Easy to explain, bad customer service. I'm sure that no one every takes the time to tell you guys ,about the bad food, to ugly attitudes that are on display everyday at your business. The food is slow, cold, and hardly ever made correctly, like the customer would like it. All I know, is that the service at the Deridder, Louisiana, Wendy's is bar-none the worst that I have ever experienced. I'm sorry to say that, this is on a constant bases. Got a spicy chickens with cheese,and bacon. The patty was cold, hard,and took 5 minutes to get. I hope that this problem is corrected in your restaurant. Thank you for you time.

Comment (0)

I went to the Wendys in Chandler Az on Chandler Blvd and was totally disgusted and upset and have vowed never to enter a Wendys again and will tell all of my friends also I ordered to go1. the Large Summer Berry salad advertised and asked for extra tomatoes and ranch dressing. When I got it home it had a very small amount of salad 3 yes 3 total berries and the wrong dressing and 2 total tomatoes what a total rip off. 2 ordered a double cheeseburger and when home it was ice cold.

Thats not the worst. When I ordered a blackberry lemonade no ice and it came out with ice I told the counter person who rolled his eyes and said get this "what's so bad about ice" and said I guess when i said i want it no ice and get this he dumped the ice out and said here. He was totally rude and when I said looks like no berries he stated get this Well that's the way it comes and threw it at me. I expect a total refund ( no I did not take the receipt) and other compensation for the trouble and bother.

Comment (18)

I live in downtown Jackson, MS, and have been a regular customer at a nearby Wendy's for years now (1240 High St, Jackson, MS 39202). I usually order the same thing, a large chili and a large frosty. Lately, both have been FAR from full - as in, I could have just paid for the next smallest size and gotten the same amounts. And while I have frequented this particular Wendy's because of their better-than-average service and friendly employees, I don't like paying money for something I'm not actually getting.

I'm not sure if there was a ownership/management change or what, but little things like this will eventually drive loyal customers away. If I pay for a certain size, I damn well better get that size. There is no excuse for this to be happening repeatedly, with more than one menu item.

Comment (0)

My husband and I needed a quick pick us up, especially a cold drink. We ordered 4 for $4 and a Sr. Frosty. When we got our drink my husband said this is warm, she then info m d us that the ice machine was not working but, that it did just come out of the pop machine. Warm pop on a 90 degree day is not my refreshing drink. We were jumping on the express so we didn't realize no frostiness either. It seems they would have informed us right away no ice. Also go buy ice if the machine doesn't work just a suggestion. The restaurant number was partially whited out but, the restaurant is in Grandville, MI at 4435 canal ave SW.

Comment (0)

I had ordered a double stack hamburger with a large fry and a chocolate shake on 7/11/2016, but they had given me a chicken sandwich instead. I am not sure if they confused my order with another, but I was disappointed that by the time I got home I had realized I had paid for something I didn't order. I had just gotten off work so did not want to drive back, but I'm a little upset at Wendy's.

Comment (1)

Today I had lunch at store #13308962 at 4:15 p.m. I have been having lunch here for 5 days a week for almost 2 years. I ordered chili and a salad. As I was waiting for my food I noticed all the employees were just standing around talking when I noticed a salad across the counter. I asked the employee if that was my salad, she said yes and continued talking the the other employees. The employee started yelling, no one talks to me like that, customers are not always right, she was very nasty. I then went back to counter to get my dressing for my salad and she turned her head making insulting remarks about me. I have never in my life been so humiliated in a fast food restaurant, the experience was disgusting.

Comment (0)

I didn't receive my order complete. I make my order my window. I order 3 JR bacon 4 pack and another 4 pack of nugget additional JR Ch Deluxe. Missing on my order 1 JR bacon. I notice at my home. I may need to spend gas to drive back to get a hamburger. Next time I will double check order. store 76 at Añasco Puerto Rico.

Comment (1)

Upon arrival it was storming outside. I gave the simple order and they kept repeating they could not hear Me so I pulled forward. When I arrived I was given an intimidating negative stare and She said "what was Your order".

I gave it again and heard the girl in the back say She already made the order. The staff screamed "No He wants just ketchup and onions only" the girl again screamed I already made the order. The order was completely wrong and My hamburger came with extra everything on it which was a mess. My Daughter looked at Me and said She was VERY rude and after all that got the order wrong. I think that front person needs to go into the back until she learns how to respect the customers..

Comment (0)

Walked into a Wendy's on a Sunday afternoon to use the restroom during our road trip and planned on getting food. As soon as we walked in we noticed immediately how dirty it was. Food everywhere on the ground, almost every single table was sticky and dirty, then in both men and women's bathroom there was NO paper towels (and no toilet paper on our stall in the women's). It was completely disgusting environment that lead us to leave, there was no way we were eating there.

It's a Sunday afternoon in Utah, no one was in there, the employees should have had that place cleaned up. I enjoy Wendy's, but this was the worst location (in Bountilful Utah) that I've ever been in. I can only attach 1 picture, but I have more upon request. Again, it was totally empty, there's no reason it should have been in this state.

Comment (0)

Tonight I had gone to Wendy's around 10pm in north Babylon, NY on deer park avenue and was very displeased with my service. I had pulled up to place my order requesting a moment for I was unsure of what I wanted. After a few moments I had told them that I wanted a baconator meal. Without hesitation the man working who had been taking my order replied with "what else?". I have worked in fast food for 4 years and usually you would give them a minute before responding and ask if they would like anything else with that in a nice way.

The man had an attitude and when I had pulled up to the window I gave him the money and he gave me back the change without saying a word, and no receipt. Not realizing I had no receipt I pulled away from the drive thru. The fries were iced cold, with no salt. The burger was very sloppy and not at all appetizing. After this experience I would never encourage anyone to use this location. Not only was the food displeasing but the service was as well.

Comment (0)

The restaurant was nasty dirty. There wasn't a table clean. There was trash and food all over the floors in lobby as well as bathrooms. Made a bad dinning time.

Comment (0)

My family stopped at the Wendy's off of US71 (Jeffersonville, Ohio). We ordered through the drive thru, received our food/bags, and continued on our trip. My wife ordered the black bean burger. She took a bite and thought she was biting a stem of a cut tomato, which unfortunately turned out to be a plastic piece from a bread bag (image attached). Needless to say, her appetite was over and she threw the burger out.

This could have been a more serious situation than it turned out to be! It will be awfully difficult for us to choose using Wendy's in the future because of this. Having a 2 year old, it was convenient to stop at Wendy's for a meal for him, but we may need to reconsider our options.

Comment (8)

My experience was at the Westfield Indiana location on July 2 2016 at 2:00 pm. Approaching the door one of the employees was standing by the door smoking, strike 1, I went to the bathroom, there was water standing on the floor a puddle I had to walk in, strike 2, the coke kiosk was not working at all, when I told them...twice, they said the sugar ran out, well why didn't you fix it the first time I told you, strike 3.

They weren't busy at only, like it says above 2 in the afternoon is not lunch rush, there were only 2 other tables other than ours and drive thru was empty. The employees behind the counter were walking all over spilled food, that's not something a customer wants to see. There were trash cans over flowing in the lobby and the restroom, they still weren't busy as we were leaving and still no one was working on any of the problems. 3 strikes and you're out. I will never go to another Wendy's, this is not my first bad experience with this chain. I do hope you will re-train your managers so they can pass it on to their co-workers. The attached picture is kind of blurry but I think you see why I say employees were walking in the food spilled on the floor.

Comment (0)

See attached complaint letter to Wendy's corporate headquarters.

Comment (0)

As a Company I find my employees go to Wendy's often at 1210 E Jericho Tpke, Huntington, NY. I honestly can say I have had an issue most every time either go in or take out from Wendy's. I am in a financial and Insurance field which can be stressful on a daily basis. The instrumental obligations of my Job are tremendously imposed on how I perform on a daily basis. Seeing the pictures below of my spoiled Lunch after opening and revealing this under the Bun is definitely not a quality of management or high priority for Customers satisfaction IMO.

I have had issues in the past and I believe no company is perfect but with a 95% unsatisfactory rate from almost every time I have been to this location I feel someone best get over there to find out what the heck is going on. Would you eat that Tomato? I have had issues with stale rolls and well done burgers from there as well. I finally took the 10 minutes to speak out and hopefully someone acknowledges this.

Comment (2)

There was an employee smoking right next to the public entrance door. Every time the door opened smoke rolled inside for the patrons to smell. Then the service was slow and they didnt have the service machine loaded and ready. Terrible experience for my child and me wont go back there. I was there 6/14/16 at 8:04 PM.

Comment (0)

I went there around about 3:30pm. I was the only customer standing at the counter when i heard one of your employees (male) using a lot of profanity. When the cashier (female) came to take my order i told her that she might want to tell the young man to be aware that there are customers at the counter and that he might want to tone down the language. He took the "I don't care attude" and kept on with the language by saying quote " that he was a grown ass man". When I heard that statement i shook my head in disgust and told the young lady to forget my order and then I left. This experience left very bad taste in my mouth. I have had other not so pleasant experiences at other Wendy's restaurant but I kept going back. This particular experience has lost my business with Wendy's forever.

Comment (0)

One time I filled an order and then changed my mind and wanted something different and a girl name Millisa told me no she wasn't going to do that. I go there frequently and she always has a attitude. Never smiles I have also seen her rudeness towards others. Don't think I want to go there anymore will travel further to go to the one on Winton Rd.

Comment (0)

I ordered a sandwich and soda via the drive-thru today (6/14/16) at 8:05pm in Davie, Florida - Store #3412. While waiting to receive my items, I witnessed the female manager berating the employees. She was so condescending and unprofessional that I felt compelled to file this complaint. No one deserves to be treated so disrespectfully. It is clear to me that the manager is in desperate need of training or retraining. I'm giving a rating of 3 solely because of the employees. They were phenomenal and very courteous. I would like to commend them!

Comment (0)

I asked for a grilled chicken go-wrap with NO sauce, and a Caesar side salad. Simple right? Apparently not. The wrap was covered in honey mustard and I received a regular side salad with ranch. The woman who took my order even repeated it back to me.. How this got messed up, I'll never know.

Comment (0)

I want to thank Wendy's for being so kind to my daughter today. We went to the Wendy's on 6th street in Stillwater Oklahoma around 11:00 AM today June 10, 2016. My daughter has a peanut allergy and due to a reaction a few months back, she has alot of anxiety. She asked the cashier if there were any nuts in the frosty. The cashier had the manager come out and talk to her. The manager took her over to the allergen chart that they have posted and showed her the Frosty with only allergen as milk. She made my daughter smile. When we got our Frosty's, they gave her one size bigger at no charge. Later the manager came by and asked her if it was good and my daughter had the biggest smile. The manager told her that she is allergic to pine nuts and that she understands nut allergies. I did not get the names of the cashier or the manager but we are so thankful for their kindness : )

Comment (0)

What a terrible joke of a product. I watched the television commercials and thought I could use it to repair a leaking bath tub. Actually ends up it is now worse than before!

Comment (0)

In the month of may 2016 I went to the Wendy's restaurant in Boardman Ohio I purchased a large container of chili I went to my car to eat the chili I ate 3 spoon full of it. On my 4th spoon of chili when I dipped the spoon in I realized that it was black ink all on my spoon &in my chili and all on my hands. So I took the chili back in the Wendy's & confronted the manager & showed her the chili &she said someone must have dropped the ink marker in the pot of chili that just have been made & she would have to change the whole pot into a new pot.

She act like she didn't have a bit of concern about this ink marker being in the chili didn't say sorry or I apologize for ink being in your chili the same night I got sick. Vomiting nausea diarrhea &chills. The point is the ink in the chili made me sick &nothing was done about it when I approached the manager about it. &now meantime I'm seeking a lawyer to get something done about it. Because Wendy's doesn't give a dam about their customers.

Comment (7)

On may 29, 2016 I was punched in my side by another coworker and I told my manager on duty that night what he did and she didn't say anything to him about it so I text my mom and told her what happened and she told my dad what happened and my dad came up their and talked to my coworker who punched me in my side and the my coworker threatened my dad. My dad didn't threaten hm at all cause I was beside my dad and then my dad called the cops and waited for them to show and the general manager Lupe I am filing assault charges on him and I want Lupe fired and I want brice to talk to bobby about what happened.

I contacted bobby and so did my dad and he hasn't returned any of our calls and I want to talk to brice personally and fill a lawsuit against wendys for firing me for no reason and I didn't do anything wrong. Do not go work at Wendy's on parkway in Odessa next to hooter they treat y like shit and find away to get rid of u or make u quit. I want wendys corporate office to be aware of the situation and handle it properly and if it doesn't I will take legal action.

Comment (24)

Employee Tianda took my order for two kids' meals. She told me there were no toys available. I then ordered two small Frostys. While I was waiting for my order, the shift manager called Tianda over and told her to offer me two free Frostys, in place of the no toys. When she brought the rest of my order, I asked her what the lady said. I had heard her, and wanted to know what the employee would say. Taken aback, she relayed what had been told to her, and when I asked why she hadn't said anything: she indicated it was because I had already Bought the Frostys. I asked for a refund for them. She was not happy. Refund was a multi-step process. As I left, I stopped by Tianda at register and told her I didn't appreciate what she'd done, and while I was speaking, she gave me a dirty look and walked away. I expect the worst at Walmart or McDonald's. Wendy's should be a cut above. Dave would not be pleased.

Comment (0)

They gave me raw chicken in a snack wrap and I ate half of it before I noticed that it was pink and raw.

Comment (5)

I have noticed a declined in customer service at this location 2019 Lafayette Ave Wendy's. Tonight on my way home from work around 8:00 pm. I placed my order at the window, 1 small Chili. When I got home I had 2 Chili's NO spoon to eat with or napkins. But worst thing was the Chili tasted VERY bad, I asked several members of my family to try it ( I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me) everybody agreed it was bad, it left a nasty "after taste" that lasted several hours. Day 2, Returned to Wendy's 2019 Lafayette Ave. Terre Haute, IN. Asked to speak to the manager.

She finally came out, took my sack that had the "Chile" in it. and without speaking to me or acknowledging me throw the sack into the trash, another manager came out and said she had spoke to Jeff the district manager. he said since I didn't bring it back last night they couldn't do NOTHING about it, ( note it was 10:00 pm when I got home and storming outside). I feel this was very POOR customer service!

Comment (0)

On yesterday evening around 5:00pm at the Wendys on Belt Blvd in Richmond Virginia on the southside. I ordered a 4 for 4 and stood in line waiting for thirty minutes along with the other customers that were waiting. They got the orders confused looked like they needed help one person was doing the food. They were rude and very ghetto no type of professionalism at all. They all need a training class it makes no sense the employees have to act or talk in that manner especially when the customer at livid waiting on food and had to go to another job at 6pm which there awful customer service made me late. I was very inconvenienced so a gift card with some food that I can get on my lunch but I will have to go to another store. They are just too slow unorganized and unprofessional. The service was a -1 but there was no star for that. Hope this issue is addressed asap.

Comment (0)

Can't stand the staff at the Port Clinton,Ohio Wendy's! I don't mean all of your them but a great majority. I have nothing but problems from that place. From dry hamburgers, nasty too salted fries and thin watery frostys. The last experience was with a small cup of chile. I got it home and it wasn't even half full. It was nothing but water and tomato broth. It looked like someone had just skimmed off the top of the Chile pot. They didn't dip down inside and get the meat and beans. I called when I got home and the girl gave me some lame excuse that they fill it only so full as to leave room for crackers. I don't eat crackers in or with my Chile. Alot of people don't!

I said I would come down there and show them this, and she said that I would be wasting my time because that's the way they do it and I would be turned away because of it. I thought "Oh Hell No!". I marched right down the and first told my story to a kid at the counter that acted like he could have cared less. He got his supervisor who acted like I was a bother. There was a female employee that took one look at that Chile and said she couldn't believe that anyone would serve such a thing. I was given another Chile but it was just their attitude. They all certainly need an adjustment.

Comment (0)

I have no complaints with service at mineke. I go there for all my repairs etc. Everyone is also couteous.i had a 5 hr wait yesterday for a/c repair. Thats not the problem. I went in the restroom closed the door pushed on button to lock. I repeated it twice to be safe. Half way seated on commode there was loud bang on door & door flew open. A worker standing in the door way. Couldnt see his face but i recognized the uniform. He did not even bother to use door knob. I complained at the fron desk he assured nothing was wrong with the door assuming i did not lock it securely. A customer told me her 3 year old opened it with no problem she thought something was wrong with the door. Needless to say this was embarrasing & humiliating. I'm suggesting is to change to a dead bolt lock for a public rest room which reads in use. This is not whats installed.in the denham springs la 2261 s range 70726. I arecommend you take care of this as soon as possible or you will be hearing from me again.

Comment (0)

I placed an order. I paid and brought it home. Employees couldn't be bothered with cup holder. So melted ice cream running down side of cup got all over my 800.00 purse and car seats. French fries were glistening with salt. They must have been salted half a dozen times. Inedible. Asked for ranch but got none. Burger was way too salty.Bun was dry and hard and beef was tasteless. Dave Thomas would be crying about now. This is the worse 19.00 meal I have had in a long time. Wendy's you should be ashamed.

Comment (0)

My experience is the workers at the establishment is to slow, I work at the New York Presbyterian Hospital at 165th Street &Broadway in Manhattan, I work the night shift, every time I come there the line is long and the workers are to slow, I can't get my food because I'm on line to long, I have to cancel my order to get to work on time. Thank you!

Comment (0)

My girlfriend took a french fry from my sons chicken nugget kids meal to eat and when she bit into it, something hard inside the fry chipped her back tooth. We were driving and when she bit into it, there was a loud pop sound, which startled me. Followed by immediate pain on her tooth. She felt around in her mouth and found the chip immediately.

Comment (18)

I go to the Wendy's on hwy. 70 in Clayton, NC about 3 times a week to get an apple chicken salad. I ordered a full size apple pecan chicken salad and told them that last time my salad did not include the blue cheese crumble so I asked them to please make sure it is on there this time and when I got home and took out my salad I noticed it did not have an blue cheese. This was on Thursday March 10th around 7pm.

Comment (1)

I ordered a baked potato with cheese and bacon, when I got home and began to eat it I found a piece of broccoli. I am not sure broccoli is on your menu and I am concerned it came from an external source (employee's supper). Even if broccoli is somewhere on the menu cross contamination between foods is evident.

Comment (2)

I stopped at the Wendy's at 362 33rd Ave. SW off I380 on the South side of Cedar Rapids Iowa on March 3, 2016. Upon entering I ordered a Cod sandwich. First off, the attendant dumped the change from $100 bill into my hand and I had to ask her to count it out to me. Red flag...Shift workers were engaged in lots of laughter and chatting to each other. One bite into an almost cold cod sandwich, it appeared it had been cooked long ago. Tough crust around the edges, and the filet appeared to be ground cod rather than a filet similar to Culvers fish sandwich. This was what I was expecting. My husbands junior burger was barely warm also. Facility appears to be on its way out and they definitely need some expertise and supervision in presenting an acceptable meal.

Comment (0)

This is what I got when I ordered chili today what is that?

Comment (0)

I ordered a chicken sandwich meal on February 15 and I went to bite my sandwich and just so happen to look down at it after I bit it and the whole inside of my meat was red all over like it was raw. I am now filing a complaint of it because I been sick and trying to find a lawyer since it happened.

Comment (5)

On 2/10/2016 around 8:30pm 9:30PM I visiting a Wendy's location in Tallahassee, FL on AppleYard Drive. I ordered the pick 4 and well as added a junior bacon cheeseburger for $1.99 extra. Total after tax it came to about $8.25. Confidant that my order was correct I drove off to my destination about 25 mins away where I would begin to eat the food. I first noticed I only had a drink, fry, COD sandwich (I did not order) and I realized there was no nuggets. But I did relieve my Jr bacon cheese burger. Too far home to go back. I was dissatisfied for the first time ever. Not only because I was charged for what I did not get, but the fact that I did not get what I was supposed to get. Order was so simple, staff needs to pay attention better.

Comment (0)

I ordered two Baconator meals I frequently restaurant quite a bit. The sandwich was wrinkled with massive amounts of grease and the burgers were dry and for what I paid for it was not worth it very disappointed you need to have consistency thank you like

Comment (0)

Went thru drive thru tonight 1-31-2016 at 8:46pm. I ordered half size Apple Pecan salad , grill chicken sandwich and hamburger combo. Below you will see picture of my order. 1st REALLY Ranch dressing w Apple Pecan Salad. 2nd where are the pecans. 3rd grill chicken was so hard on outside I had to cut it off before we could chew it.

Comment (0)

I was advised the $4 for 4 is only for 2 combos however on the advertisements it has pictures of 4 items for $4. but really it's 3 items. Is this another Wendy's scam?

Comment (12)

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Have feedback for Wendy's?