Wendy's Customer Service

Contact Wendy's Corporate

Toll free phone number: 614-764-3100

Need to contact the Wendy's complaint department? You can call customer service at 1-888-624-8140, this seems to be the best number to contact. An alternative complaint line is by calling 614-764-3100 or by fax at the number 615-764-3489. We could not find a company email address for Wendy's, their feedback form is linked below.

There have been more than 230 customer complaints registered about Wendy's corporate so far. Unfortunately the founder of Wendy's Dave Thomas, would probably not be happy to read what customers are saying about his chain today. He founded the first restaurant in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. Today, the corporate headquartes is located in Dublin, Ohio. If you would like to mail a letter, the address is One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, Ohio, 43017.

You can also use our free online feedback form to add a review about your local Wendy's restaurant. Or you can use the official "Talk to Wendy's" feedback form on their website to take a survey about your experience at your local restaurant. The company is also quite active on social media. So, if you do not get a response by phone or email you can connect with them on Twitter or on their Facebook fan page.

Upset with Wendy's?

File a complaint here!

Reach Wendy's Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Wendy's corporate office

• One Dave Thomas Blvd.
    • Dublin
    • OH 43017

614-764-3100

A-

9am-5pm CST

Top Wendy's Complaints

You say you make it easy to get hold of you to complain. What a joke. I play the game asphalt nitro and for about 7-8 months now maybe longer you don't get your rewards. Ive got 473 messages with credits that I've won but i cant collect them cause it doesn't give you the reward. Ive just won 3 expert boxes which should be put in my inventory and there not there. Its a joke this will be my 8th email and when i do get a reply you want to know the dates the time and money I've spent. Ive spent no money and whats hard about what I've explained. You made the game. When people race against you. You win credits which if you go on messages to collect them you don't get it. So what is hard to understand about that when you should know the game inside out?

A big company like yourselves and this is how you treat gamers. Im glad i haven't spent money on the game cause i would be fuming. I like the car game but for 7-8 months now everything I've won I am not getting 473 messages with credits that I've won i can but a class a or s car with it. And you say you make it easy to complain well why do i have to register to complain. Im a gamer playing your game and I've tried bringing this up with the customer care email in the game but you write it all and then it says cant send your email.

Its a joke so please can that get to someone who will look at the game and sort the problem out instead of asking what time what date and how long have you been playing. What has that got to do with the issue in the game where your not getting your rewards.

Comment (0)

Nobody at Wendy's headquarters will answer me, so here is my complaint. This letter is to inform you of an incident that occurred last week at one of your establishments. I have frequented you company for meals countless times and of course there have been mistakes in my order and other mishaps but I am not one to complain but after this I had to contact someone with my extreme displeasure.

I went to your restaurant for lunch and ordered thru the drive-in after a long wait in line. When I got to the window I was informed that my there was a need to refill the soda machine or something and if I could pull over until they could bring it out to me. Well even though I have limited time for lunch I waited 10 minutes before getting a bit annoyed and went inside. The person at the counter had no idea what I was talking about when I explained what happened, when I asked to speak to a manager they informed me that they were busy and another employee just handed me a soda with not so much as a I’m sorry.

I understand things happen and there are mistakes made but to be blown off after this incident and not being able to speak with someone in charge makes me never want to venture into your restaurant again. I’m not trying to get anyone in trouble but I don’t be treating customers this way is good business practices.

Comment (0)

This is my third visit to Wendy's and they have made my order wrong every time. I went to Wendy's located on hespelervrd in cambridge. I asked for a plain cheese burger and fries. I verified with the cashier at the window that it was plain. They said yes. I drove away only having to go back and get a plain cheeseburger. I work in customer service and completely understand that accidents happen. That is why I did not complain the 1st time this happened. I did not complain when it happened a 2nd time at the same location. But tonight I went to the Wendy's located on Franklin Blvd and the same thing happened. I ordered it plain, I asked the cashier at the window if it was plain. She said yes. But I had to take it back. When I did that she said " plain?" I said yes plain.

Comment (0)

I went into the Wendy's on Guilbeau Rd. last week and bought 2 small frostys for $0.50 each. I asked how long they had the sale on and the guy told me until the end of the month. So this evening I went in and they told me it ended on the 11th. I told the guy that was waiting on me(same guy that told me the end of the month) that isn't what he told me last week and he said that he was told it ran through the end of the month and that they were normal price now. I asked for the manager and he was a real piece of business he told me the same thing and didn't care if I ever came back.

The bad thing about this is, if I were manager I would have told the customer I am sorry about the misunderstanding and honored it then, but knew when I came back in a couple days it would be normal price. I feel that the manager, if you want to label him as so, doesn't back up his employees. This whole thing had nothing to do with price, but a lot to do with principle. If the manager trains his employees like this I can only imagine what will become of the store on Guilbeau will become or if it could do better with better management. I own a business and know how a customer can get a bad taste in their mouth and not come back. I hope someone in Marketing or Administrative reads this.

Comment (0)

I live in Poinciana, FL and the Wendy's on Cypress and Doverplum needs a quality inspection. The food usually is cold and not fresh. I realize that they can get busy at times. But having to wait 20 to 30 minutes for non-fresh food is ridiculous. Most times the staff is nice but, other times not so nice. Ive read some of the other complaints about experiences people have had at a Wendys like my food given to another customer, sandwich is uneatable. Watered down drinks and cold fries, makes you not want to return.

Comment (0)

When we arrived at the microphone we were immediately told to wait. We waited over 10 minutes. Person speaking was clueless to what we were ordering, that took several minutes. When we came to the window finally there was no coke for multiple reasons, she gave us a bunch and it made no sense. When she asked what we wanted instead when we chose she just leaned on the window sill staring at us like we had 8 heads, we did not get fresh fries and the chicken sandwich was wrong and the meat wasn't cooked well, could barely tear it apart, was crunchy chewy and disgusting. I'm not satisfied, disgusted, hungry and feel like I threw my money away.

Comment (0)

I ordered at bacon cheeseburger in the evening a few days ago from the East Boca raton location at Congress Ave. and Yamato Rd. The burger was cold and fries seemed like they were made for the lunch crowd. As I got home and ate the sandwich after about 70 percent of it being done, I bit into the sandwich and a metal wire cracked my tooth and scratched my cheek. This metal wire is attached as a photograph. I am not a huge fast foody, and this is not an experience anyone should have eating food.

Comment (9)

My husband and I visited your store on Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 7:59:23 pm. We walked in and there was a shop vac in the entryway with the cord stretched to and into the men's room. The vac was on and the noise was loud so no one came to assist us. We said "hello" a few times and finally one of three people who were standing around on the side (we could see them) finally came over. A man took our order, but rang it under a woman's name- Destiney C.

As we were ordering, a girl came out of the men's room with the hose of the shop vac and was cleaning the floor leading up to the front. The man at the register asked her to take over and he disappeared. The girl took our money and then went to get our fries. I stopped her because she had just come from the men's room with a shop vac, handled our money and then without washing her hands she was going to touch our food. There was no one else around to fill our order.

It was a terrible experience, and I don't even know how fresh our meal was. We were so disappointed.

Comment (0)

On 9/11/16 around 5:45pm my husband and I went to your Wendy's store at 1740 west court st. Kankanee,Il. We ordered 2 #6 meals the spicy chicken meals, in the drive through. After paying was told to move ahead and they would make our meals fresh. I did as she asked. After watching about 3 car receive their orders I noticed the people in the next car was given a bag, they pulled forward past us and the driver looked upset as the passenger was digging through the bag. They then drove past us heading to the other side of the store, by the door. I sat in our truck another minute then decided to go inside, at that time one of your employees was walking towards me with the top of the bag wadded up in his hands. (Not folded down.) I asked him was that given to that other car he said "Yes."

I had to request fresh food and was given attitude from the girl that made the sandwiches the first time. She said "I just made those they, they where fresh." I do not believe that I should have to eat food that a stranger had touched. The manager never said anything to me, "the customer". He did tell the cook to just go ahead and make new ones. I never checked my sandwiches in the store and yes they where missing toppings. One was correct the other on only had the meat and bun, nothing else. The only person that treated me and the situation with respect was Semone. She should be the manager not the guy that didn't even make sure the sandwiches where made correctly as he watched them get made the second time. I will never spend my hard earned money at a Wendy's again.

I will also make sure that I tell all that will listen. I started my employment at a fast food restaurant and it was an expectation to say thank you And to treat all customers with kindness and respect. If we made mistakes we fixed it said we were sorry and have a nice day, not hand out cold food that was touched by another customer. I wonder if the state food inspectors would find that acceptable or not. You request that I rate my experience, well I can tell you that I would even give it even one star. One more thing the girl working in the drive through had made a commitment that she can't stand this and she should just quit.

Comment (0)

Why does Wendy's false advertise promotions saying you can get certain items at a certain price at a limited time knowing that the franchise Wendy's general do not honor the savings in cost to the customer. Every time your claim is that the costs will be cheaper for a particular item such as the limited time offer for frosty's @ $.50 they do not honor anything the corporate office unveils to the customer in savings. Therefore your claim for discounts is fraudulent with false advertising knowing full well that the average franchise Wendy's will not honor it.

Comment (0)

I was at Wend's on 9/7/16 at 4:52 PM, and there was no one in line, I order the 4 for 4 and she ask me if I wanted the Chicken or the Bacon Cheeseburger, and I said bacon Cheeseburger and before I could say anything she said what kind of sauce and what do I want to drink and I said can I have time to talk, and I told her how I wanted my cheeseburger and my drinks, and she said come to the second window and I said you have to give people time to talk, and she did a jerk expression on her face and shrugged her shoulders and once she handed back my card she said next time I will give you more time. I go to Wendy's all the time and never dealt with Tiffany before and with her smartness I would never want to again. Store number #00005371.

Comment (0)

The staff today was just god awful! We pull up to the window to get our food the lady is rude doesn't even say hello. She hands us or food and a broken drink holder. My grandmother did not know it was broken and the lady didn't bother to inform us. So she shoved the drink carrying at my grandmother and while she was trying to get a good grip and as soon as my grandmother grabbed it the thing broke the drinks fell and spilled all in our car. The lady just looked at us with a rude look and said "did it waste?"

Comment (0)

No soap or towels in dispenser in women's restroom. Wife asked for someone to replenish at beginning of visit, went back at end of visit and still no soap, there were towels but not in dispenser. No ketchup at condiments station. Jr Chicken sandwich came slathered with mayo making bread soggy. Should be left up to customer to put own condiments and amount of choice on it.

Comment (0)

Bought an Apple Pecan salad and 2 double cheese burgers from the drive thru at 12:34am on 9-3-16. My food (the salad) was terrible. The chicken on top the salad was small in quantity, 3/4 less than the full size salad. I could go with that. But to have the cold chicken taste be of old decayed meat is to much to fathom. I traced the bad taste to the chicken. I feel that salad was considerably old or the chicken was. Your lucky I spit that out.

Being black I'm qualified to say this. Your store in the 45206 is mismanaged in the evening and late shift. Franchises should uphold the brand perfectly. The store on Gilbert Ave. doesl not. Also no plastic ware in my bag after telling me everything was in the bag when begin to check my order. I trusted him. Oh yeah the cashier did not give me my receipt (which prompted me to write this).

Comment (0)

I have had many problems with the Wendy's location on twin city highway in groves tx, but I've just had enough. I was rushed with my order and after everything I asked for kept getting a "is that it?". I specifically asked for spicy nuggets and if she would have actually listened instead of rushing me then I would of had spicy nuggets in my bag. When I pulled to the window I asked for sweet and sour sauce, ad of course it was not in m bag. At this moment I am so fed up with this location and their employees I will not visit this location again. Terrible customer service and accuracy.

Comment (1)

The "new" chicken grill sandwich had rotting mixed greens on it. I called the unappetizing discovery to the attention of three workers who told me that's the way those mixed greens are, nothing wrong with that. I asked for a comment card,but they said they no longer have them. I asked how I could give feedback. They said they would get the manager. After a while, a fellow came out--and after I showed him the rotting greens he apologized and said he would talk with the crew. I went to the wendy's survey site but could not report on our visit, because we were never given a receipt for our order--which would have had the requisite store #, time of visit, etc.

We did not receive a receipt. In addition, the chicken was on the dry side and the seasoning was not good tasting. I not only would not order it again, I won't go to this Wendy's again. The bathroom was unclean and bad-smelling. This is the Wendy's on Springwood Road, in York Township, Penna.

Comment (0)

I ordered the Mediterranean half salad with no chicken and was told the price would be the same regardless of the no chicken. So I paid $4.99 for the attached picture of the salad. I was extremely disappointed with the size of the salad and the price. I have visited other Wendy's location and they do decrease the price when I order no chicken so I don't understand why this location (store #00001214) did not. Also, I ordered a small fry $1.99 and my friend ordered the Baconator fries(cheese & bacon) for $1.99. Why would I be charged the same price for just fries? I am very disappointed with my experience with this location and will not return to Wendy's in the future.

Comment (0)

It took over 20 minutes to make our order. 30 minutes to get the food, which was wrong. I complained. Their excuse was they were short handed. I noticed a lot of people laughing and not focused while the line of people grew longer. As we were wrapping up a man was standing in front by the registers and a young hispanic man said, " We're closed man, use the drive through", the young man had been patiently waiting for 35 minutes for his food and they completely forgotten about him.

That wasn't the topper, while we waited for our food, Order #10151 and then sat down and tried to enjoy our meal, we had to listen to the woman working in drive though call everyone names who complained about the wait. My family was shocked to have to hear this woman loudly yelling as the other members of the team tried to carry on and do their jobs.

The man with glasses and a ponytail, Sam, apologized several times, the young lady with a tinge of red in her hair and no cap on was nice, trying to give us what we paid for. The lady with the cap was rude to the entire team, rude to the customers. She should be fired. When my family went out to the car, I went up to the register, spoke to the nice young lady with the tinge of red hair, explaining this was completely unacceptable I was filing a complaint, she said sorry and agreed, but there was nothing she could do.

This happened at Wendy's Restaurant #16602290, 730 Plain Street, Marshfield, MA 781-834-2330, 08/28/16 9:34pm Order #10151

Comment (0)

We pulled into the drive through at your Wendy's in Auburn, NY and requested several fish fillet sandwiches and we were told that none were available because they are "seasonal". Seriously. We live in Manlius, NY and frequent the Wendy's in Dewitt, NY and regardless of the time of year when we order a fish fillet sandwich that is what we receive. Can someone explain to be why a fish fillet would be considered seasonal in one store but not another and more importantly at all.

Comment (0)

I'm not sure exactly when your side salads became approximately 1 1/2 ounces of lettuce. However, this makes 3 side Caesars that I have gotten that looked pitiful when compared to their containers. We have also been told that my son is not allowed to get green tea as a drink on the 4 for $4 when the menu simply specifies "a drink". I worked in restaurant management for 15+ years and I can say your attention to customer service has gone downhill.

Comment (0)

Saw your Baconator advertisement and wanted one. Went to local Wendys in Wilmington Ohio and ordered one thru the drive thru. Got home and opened the burger and on top burger were 3 one inch pieces of bacon. Opened 2nd burger and there was 2 one inch pieces on it. Thats a far cry from the advertisement that showed 6 strips of bacon supposedly on the burger. I was really disappointed after seeing the commercial.

Comment (0)

I went to Wendy's here in Raleigh, NC. I normally enjoy your service and salads. I drove up to order at the drive-through window. The young man did not tell me how much my salad would cost, "Drive up to the window and we''ll tell you how much you owe". When I went to pay for my order, I handing him $15 because I didn't know how much I owed. He put it in the register and handing me back a little change. I looked at him and said, "for $15?" He said that I didn't give him $15. He had already put it in the register so I had no proof that I gave him $15. I am confident that I gave him $15 because that is all the money I had. He received a very large tip last night.

The salad had very little chicken or berries. I was sorely disappointed and angry that I was short changed.

Comment (0)

I went to the drive through at location #4344. My order number is #377076 the date was 8/5/2016 at 7:05 pm, with such a short order I didn't expect to be asked to pull up ( a common practice at this location to keep drive thru times low). I refused to be moved forward without my change or order. I ordered a lg chocolate frosty which was mostly liquid and a waste of money. The single and baconator I ordered were both half cooked and bloody at the center of the meat ( I had to microwave them to fully cook the meat).

The nuggets were only luke warm and a little hard like they were sitting around for a long time. As I received my order after some time I could hear the Assistant Manager (a heavy set white woman with very short hair) state to another employee and I Quote "what's wrong with that bitch, why wouldn't she move up. give her the f**king food and get her out of here. If this is the type of supervisory staff this location hires no wonder the food was so terrible. The cashier was very apologetic to me since he knew I heard every word the Assistant Manager said.

About six hours after consuming said products both my husband and I both had severe stomach and lower intestinal issues In the middle of the night . I am demanding a total refund not only for the $17.03 I paid but also for the missed day of work. Since I work in the food environment I can't go to work this morning with Diarrhea costing me Over $175.00 for a lost days wages. It will be a long time before I go to this location again, And if I see that manager there again I will make it a point to tell others in line about her conduct.

Comment (32)

My name is Matt Lloyd. While waiting for our food in Wendy's drive-thru line on the date of 7/28/2016, panels began to fall off of the Wendy's building onto the two cars shaking them up. Due to this traumatizing event, two of my other coworkers and myself are injured. This event took place at Wendy's location 2003 E Belt Line RD, Carrollton, TX 75006. Attached is a picture of the damage, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Comment (0)

I always have your Summer Berry Salad once a week however last night this is the first time I experienced this. The packet of dried apples that was given to me to sprinkle on my salad had a dried stem about an inch long. I felt something in me mouth which was very hard as a rock and could not be chewed so when I took it out to see what was the problem there was a dried apple stem about an inch in length. I will attach a picture of it so you can see what I'm trying to explain and my advise to Wendy's is stop adding this to the salad or find something else because if this objet goes down someone's throat area and get stuck you might have a law suit.

Comment (0)

I recently came across a video of one of the Wendy's managers smoking a bong in the Wendy's parking lot. Middle of the day too! My daughter is about the age to start working and Wendy's was on the list but after seeing this kind of conduct, and on top of it by the manager, there is no way I will allow her to work for this company! It's a disgrace.

The drug epidemic is already bad enough and I'm not going to subject my child to it knowingly. God only knows if any of that weed ends up in the food or the impact on the customers as well. I have a video where I became aware of it...I can include a snap shot from it. The pic on the left is the Mgr, glare from sun on face but can clearly see the bong in between his legs. The one on the right is the Manager's face. I came across this video on snapchat of an employee @ Wendy's when he was taking out the trash & then posted it... so a whole lot of people seen it.

I hope this is not what you want your company to represent. If you want the video I can supply that too! This is the Wendy's location on Transit Rd, Lancaster/Depew NY. I hope there is some consequence for this. Maybe start drug testing randomly!

Comment (0)

Easy to explain, bad customer service. I'm sure that no one every takes the time to tell you guys ,about the bad food, to ugly attitudes that are on display everyday at your business. The food is slow, cold, and hardly ever made correctly, like the customer would like it. All I know, is that the service at the Deridder, Louisiana, Wendy's is bar-none the worst that I have ever experienced. I'm sorry to say that, this is on a constant bases. Got a spicy chickens with cheese,and bacon. The patty was cold, hard,and took 5 minutes to get. I hope that this problem is corrected in your restaurant. Thank you for you time.

Comment (0)

I went to the Wendys in Chandler Az on Chandler Blvd and was totally disgusted and upset and have vowed never to enter a Wendys again and will tell all of my friends also I ordered to go1. the Large Summer Berry salad advertised and asked for extra tomatoes and ranch dressing. When I got it home it had a very small amount of salad 3 yes 3 total berries and the wrong dressing and 2 total tomatoes what a total rip off. 2 ordered a double cheeseburger and when home it was ice cold.

Thats not the worst. When I ordered a blackberry lemonade no ice and it came out with ice I told the counter person who rolled his eyes and said get this "what's so bad about ice" and said I guess when i said i want it no ice and get this he dumped the ice out and said here. He was totally rude and when I said looks like no berries he stated get this Well that's the way it comes and threw it at me. I expect a total refund ( no I did not take the receipt) and other compensation for the trouble and bother.

Comment (21)

I live in downtown Jackson, MS, and have been a regular customer at a nearby Wendy's for years now (1240 High St, Jackson, MS 39202). I usually order the same thing, a large chili and a large frosty. Lately, both have been FAR from full - as in, I could have just paid for the next smallest size and gotten the same amounts. And while I have frequented this particular Wendy's because of their better-than-average service and friendly employees, I don't like paying money for something I'm not actually getting.

I'm not sure if there was a ownership/management change or what, but little things like this will eventually drive loyal customers away. If I pay for a certain size, I damn well better get that size. There is no excuse for this to be happening repeatedly, with more than one menu item.

Comment (0)

My husband and I needed a quick pick us up, especially a cold drink. We ordered 4 for $4 and a Sr. Frosty. When we got our drink my husband said this is warm, she then info m d us that the ice machine was not working but, that it did just come out of the pop machine. Warm pop on a 90 degree day is not my refreshing drink. We were jumping on the express so we didn't realize no frostiness either. It seems they would have informed us right away no ice. Also go buy ice if the machine doesn't work just a suggestion. The restaurant number was partially whited out but, the restaurant is in Grandville, MI at 4435 canal ave SW.

Comment (0)

I had ordered a double stack hamburger with a large fry and a chocolate shake on 7/11/2016, but they had given me a chicken sandwich instead. I am not sure if they confused my order with another, but I was disappointed that by the time I got home I had realized I had paid for something I didn't order. I had just gotten off work so did not want to drive back, but I'm a little upset at Wendy's.

Comment (2)

Today I had lunch at store #13308962 at 4:15 p.m. I have been having lunch here for 5 days a week for almost 2 years. I ordered chili and a salad. As I was waiting for my food I noticed all the employees were just standing around talking when I noticed a salad across the counter. I asked the employee if that was my salad, she said yes and continued talking the the other employees. The employee started yelling, no one talks to me like that, customers are not always right, she was very nasty. I then went back to counter to get my dressing for my salad and she turned her head making insulting remarks about me. I have never in my life been so humiliated in a fast food restaurant, the experience was disgusting.

Comment (0)

I didn't receive my order complete. I make my order my window. I order 3 JR bacon 4 pack and another 4 pack of nugget additional JR Ch Deluxe. Missing on my order 1 JR bacon. I notice at my home. I may need to spend gas to drive back to get a hamburger. Next time I will double check order. store 76 at Añasco Puerto Rico.

Comment (1)

Upon arrival it was storming outside. I gave the simple order and they kept repeating they could not hear Me so I pulled forward. When I arrived I was given an intimidating negative stare and She said "what was Your order".

I gave it again and heard the girl in the back say She already made the order. The staff screamed "No He wants just ketchup and onions only" the girl again screamed I already made the order. The order was completely wrong and My hamburger came with extra everything on it which was a mess. My Daughter looked at Me and said She was VERY rude and after all that got the order wrong. I think that front person needs to go into the back until she learns how to respect the customers..

Comment (0)

Walked into a Wendy's on a Sunday afternoon to use the restroom during our road trip and planned on getting food. As soon as we walked in we noticed immediately how dirty it was. Food everywhere on the ground, almost every single table was sticky and dirty, then in both men and women's bathroom there was NO paper towels (and no toilet paper on our stall in the women's). It was completely disgusting environment that lead us to leave, there was no way we were eating there.

It's a Sunday afternoon in Utah, no one was in there, the employees should have had that place cleaned up. I enjoy Wendy's, but this was the worst location (in Bountilful Utah) that I've ever been in. I can only attach 1 picture, but I have more upon request. Again, it was totally empty, there's no reason it should have been in this state.

Comment (0)

Tonight I had gone to Wendy's around 10pm in north Babylon, NY on deer park avenue and was very displeased with my service. I had pulled up to place my order requesting a moment for I was unsure of what I wanted. After a few moments I had told them that I wanted a baconator meal. Without hesitation the man working who had been taking my order replied with "what else?". I have worked in fast food for 4 years and usually you would give them a minute before responding and ask if they would like anything else with that in a nice way.

The man had an attitude and when I had pulled up to the window I gave him the money and he gave me back the change without saying a word, and no receipt. Not realizing I had no receipt I pulled away from the drive thru. The fries were iced cold, with no salt. The burger was very sloppy and not at all appetizing. After this experience I would never encourage anyone to use this location. Not only was the food displeasing but the service was as well.

Comment (0)

The restaurant was nasty dirty. There wasn't a table clean. There was trash and food all over the floors in lobby as well as bathrooms. Made a bad dinning time.

Comment (0)

My family stopped at the Wendy's off of US71 (Jeffersonville, Ohio). We ordered through the drive thru, received our food/bags, and continued on our trip. My wife ordered the black bean burger. She took a bite and thought she was biting a stem of a cut tomato, which unfortunately turned out to be a plastic piece from a bread bag (image attached). Needless to say, her appetite was over and she threw the burger out.

This could have been a more serious situation than it turned out to be! It will be awfully difficult for us to choose using Wendy's in the future because of this. Having a 2 year old, it was convenient to stop at Wendy's for a meal for him, but we may need to reconsider our options.

Comment (10)

My experience was at the Westfield Indiana location on July 2 2016 at 2:00 pm. Approaching the door one of the employees was standing by the door smoking, strike 1, I went to the bathroom, there was water standing on the floor a puddle I had to walk in, strike 2, the coke kiosk was not working at all, when I told them...twice, they said the sugar ran out, well why didn't you fix it the first time I told you, strike 3.

They weren't busy at only, like it says above 2 in the afternoon is not lunch rush, there were only 2 other tables other than ours and drive thru was empty. The employees behind the counter were walking all over spilled food, that's not something a customer wants to see. There were trash cans over flowing in the lobby and the restroom, they still weren't busy as we were leaving and still no one was working on any of the problems. 3 strikes and you're out. I will never go to another Wendy's, this is not my first bad experience with this chain. I do hope you will re-train your managers so they can pass it on to their co-workers. The attached picture is kind of blurry but I think you see why I say employees were walking in the food spilled on the floor.

Comment (0)

See attached complaint letter to Wendy's corporate headquarters.

Comment (0)

As a Company I find my employees go to Wendy's often at 1210 E Jericho Tpke, Huntington, NY. I honestly can say I have had an issue most every time either go in or take out from Wendy's. I am in a financial and Insurance field which can be stressful on a daily basis. The instrumental obligations of my Job are tremendously imposed on how I perform on a daily basis. Seeing the pictures below of my spoiled Lunch after opening and revealing this under the Bun is definitely not a quality of management or high priority for Customers satisfaction IMO.

I have had issues in the past and I believe no company is perfect but with a 95% unsatisfactory rate from almost every time I have been to this location I feel someone best get over there to find out what the heck is going on. Would you eat that Tomato? I have had issues with stale rolls and well done burgers from there as well. I finally took the 10 minutes to speak out and hopefully someone acknowledges this.

Comment (4)

There was an employee smoking right next to the public entrance door. Every time the door opened smoke rolled inside for the patrons to smell. Then the service was slow and they didnt have the service machine loaded and ready. Terrible experience for my child and me wont go back there. I was there 6/14/16 at 8:04 PM.

Comment (0)

I went there around about 3:30pm. I was the only customer standing at the counter when i heard one of your employees (male) using a lot of profanity. When the cashier (female) came to take my order i told her that she might want to tell the young man to be aware that there are customers at the counter and that he might want to tone down the language. He took the "I don't care attude" and kept on with the language by saying quote " that he was a grown ass man". When I heard that statement i shook my head in disgust and told the young lady to forget my order and then I left. This experience left very bad taste in my mouth. I have had other not so pleasant experiences at other Wendy's restaurant but I kept going back. This particular experience has lost my business with Wendy's forever.

Comment (0)

One time I filled an order and then changed my mind and wanted something different and a girl name Millisa told me no she wasn't going to do that. I go there frequently and she always has a attitude. Never smiles I have also seen her rudeness towards others. Don't think I want to go there anymore will travel further to go to the one on Winton Rd.

Comment (0)

I ordered a sandwich and soda via the drive-thru today (6/14/16) at 8:05pm in Davie, Florida - Store #3412. While waiting to receive my items, I witnessed the female manager berating the employees. She was so condescending and unprofessional that I felt compelled to file this complaint. No one deserves to be treated so disrespectfully. It is clear to me that the manager is in desperate need of training or retraining. I'm giving a rating of 3 solely because of the employees. They were phenomenal and very courteous. I would like to commend them!

Comment (0)

I asked for a grilled chicken go-wrap with NO sauce, and a Caesar side salad. Simple right? Apparently not. The wrap was covered in honey mustard and I received a regular side salad with ranch. The woman who took my order even repeated it back to me.. How this got messed up, I'll never know.

Comment (0)

I want to thank Wendy's for being so kind to my daughter today. We went to the Wendy's on 6th street in Stillwater Oklahoma around 11:00 AM today June 10, 2016. My daughter has a peanut allergy and due to a reaction a few months back, she has alot of anxiety. She asked the cashier if there were any nuts in the frosty. The cashier had the manager come out and talk to her. The manager took her over to the allergen chart that they have posted and showed her the Frosty with only allergen as milk. She made my daughter smile. When we got our Frosty's, they gave her one size bigger at no charge. Later the manager came by and asked her if it was good and my daughter had the biggest smile. The manager told her that she is allergic to pine nuts and that she understands nut allergies. I did not get the names of the cashier or the manager but we are so thankful for their kindness : )

Comment (0)

What a terrible joke of a product. I watched the television commercials and thought I could use it to repair a leaking bath tub. Actually ends up it is now worse than before!

Comment (0)

In the month of may 2016 I went to the Wendy's restaurant in Boardman Ohio I purchased a large container of chili I went to my car to eat the chili I ate 3 spoon full of it. On my 4th spoon of chili when I dipped the spoon in I realized that it was black ink all on my spoon &in my chili and all on my hands. So I took the chili back in the Wendy's & confronted the manager & showed her the chili &she said someone must have dropped the ink marker in the pot of chili that just have been made & she would have to change the whole pot into a new pot.

She act like she didn't have a bit of concern about this ink marker being in the chili didn't say sorry or I apologize for ink being in your chili the same night I got sick. Vomiting nausea diarrhea &chills. The point is the ink in the chili made me sick &nothing was done about it when I approached the manager about it. &now meantime I'm seeking a lawyer to get something done about it. Because Wendy's doesn't give a dam about their customers.

Comment (9)

On may 29, 2016 I was punched in my side by another coworker and I told my manager on duty that night what he did and she didn't say anything to him about it so I text my mom and told her what happened and she told my dad what happened and my dad came up their and talked to my coworker who punched me in my side and the my coworker threatened my dad. My dad didn't threaten hm at all cause I was beside my dad and then my dad called the cops and waited for them to show and the general manager Lupe I am filing assault charges on him and I want Lupe fired and I want brice to talk to bobby about what happened.

I contacted bobby and so did my dad and he hasn't returned any of our calls and I want to talk to brice personally and fill a lawsuit against wendys for firing me for no reason and I didn't do anything wrong. Do not go work at Wendy's on parkway in Odessa next to hooter they treat y like shit and find away to get rid of u or make u quit. I want wendys corporate office to be aware of the situation and handle it properly and if it doesn't I will take legal action.

Comment (25)

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Have feedback for Wendy's?