Wendy's Customer Service

Contact Wendy's Corporate

Toll free phone number: 614-764-3100

Need to contact the Wendy's complaint department? You can call customer service at 1-888-624-8140, this seems to be the best number to contact. An alternative complaint line is by calling 614-764-3100 or by fax at the number 615-764-3489. We could not find a company email address for Wendy's, their feedback form is linked below.

There have been more than 230 customer complaints registered about Wendy's corporate so far. Unfortunately the founder of Wendy's Dave Thomas, would probably not be happy to read what customers are saying about his chain today. He founded the first restaurant in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. Today, the corporate headquartes is located in Dublin, Ohio. If you would like to mail a letter, the address is One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, Ohio, 43017.

You can also use our free online feedback form to add a review about your local Wendy's restaurant. Or you can use the official "Talk to Wendy's" feedback form on their website to take a survey about your experience at your local restaurant. The company is also quite active on social media. So, if you do not get a response by phone or email you can connect with them on Twitter or on their Facebook fan page.

Wendy's Contact Information

A-

9am-5pm CST

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Wendy's Complaints

My husband purchased an Apple Pecan Chicken (full) salad, my favorite, last evening for my lunch at your location on 12mi Rd in Warren, MI. I am a midnight shift RN and when I tell you I was so very disappointed, it is an understatement! When I finally got a chance to eat, I found myself picking out the old, brown, wilted lettuce, brown apples and the chicken that had a almost a spoiled taste and half my salad was gone.

I was so very upset. I wanted to inform you of the quality of food being sold at this store. I took photos and I will attach them. Please address this store's service and quality practices because people can get really sick consuming ill-prepared and not so fresh food. I know it is your goal to serve fresh, quality fast food, this store has definitely missed the mark.

While at the drive thru window, while the young lady was taking our payment, a guy came up from behind her. We had ordered a 6 piece chicken nugget but there were only 4 available. He was trying to ask if we would take those 4 with 2 spicy ones but he got his words mixed up.

This is highly inappropriate but I must tell you exactly what he said to me and my boyfriend. He laughed and said "damn, I messed that up" then began again. We didn't want spicy so we had to pull up and wait for our food to be brought out. The nuggets were warm. Burgers and fries were cold. Not lukewarm. Cold. We had no straws. No ketchup. The fries were not the size we ordered.

The food was terrible but the way that guy talked was unacceptable.

I have bad Wendy's service to report from a new store here. If the store is not ready with trained staffs please don't open! Base on below feedback to your good company. There were 3 cashiers machine available, but they opened 2 only. This was during peak lunch hours and a newly opening store. Cashiers always not in position and gather a corner and chat and have fun themselves. This was not fast food, we should call it slow food. This is the 1st in Penang please refer the 3 pictures and see the comments, check out the clock as well on wall.

Yesterday a friend of mine picked up a pod for me and it was shipped to the house. Now it will not get picked up no matter who I call. Just hours on hold for nothing.

I went to Wendy's earlier today the didn't give me a receipt so I don't know the specific time. I can show proof of my mom credit card we ordered the 2- 6 piece nugget meat with a fresh lemonade and a tea. I ordered the fresh lemonade and while I was drinking through the straw I felt something go down. I assumed it was a lemon seed. I can still at this time feel something sticking me in my throat. I call around 8:50p and told the manager that she may want to discard the lemonade in case it wasn't a seed. I don't think a seed will stay lodged in your throat. Her response was oh ok and that was the end of our conversation. I'm sending this in case someone else has a complaint about the lemonade.

Well as you can see things are not clean . The windows are smeared as far as the worker can reach . Yuck all of the windows on Wendy's side of the store that is shared with Tim Hortons on Grand Island in NY. Tables were not clean floor was littered with past visitors junk. I had the 4 for 4 and the bun on the top of my bacon Swiss burger as cold as if it were stored in the refrigerator all day, by the way Tim Hortons windows were clean and the dining area much clearer. I also witnessed your slow moving " i could care less workers " chatting it up and visiting when no customers were being assisted. Time to chat? Time to clean! Get a squeegee for the windows. Teach one of the workers how to clean the windows, the floors, the tables, the bathroom.

This was the condition of the Elida Road , Lima, Ohio location of Wendy's on October 14, 2016 when we entered (see photos below) and it remained the same until we left forty five minutes to an hour later. There were dirty tables and debris on the floor. The carpet was filthy. We could hardly find a clean table. Other customers were noting the same thing. It was not an appetizing atmosphere to say the least. We will not return to this location any time soon. We are regular Wendy's customers wherever we travel because usually they offer a consistent product but service and cleanliness are very important. Dave Thomas would shut this location down if there was not drastic improvement.

On Saturday afternoon 10/08/16 there was a young guy changing the letters on the sign. His pants were almost all the way down to the bottom of his underwear. It looked nasty and I surely would not want him preparing my food. This was the Crowley, Louisiana Store on Odfellows road.

I am a regular customer of Wendy's and overall a big fan of their food and services. My complaint has to do with one particular restaurant. It is the Wendy's location in Linworth, Ohio on Dublin-Granville Road (just a short distance from Wendy's headquarters. I typically eat there every Thursday evening on my way to a men's chorus practice, at around 5:30 - 6:30 PM. Recently, in the last couple of months the management there has changed. The restaurant is extremely dirty and the service is very slow. The quality of the food has also noticeably dropped. I am writing this because I have seen this repeatedly over the last couple of months. Here are some of my observations:

The french fries are piled high and are not fresh because someone is obviously frying a large amount and leaving them piled up in an attempt to have them stockpiled ahead of time. The ones I have been served are cold and soggy. The ketchup dispensers have been out of operation for at least a few weeks (on Thursdays when I visit). They aren't even completely assembled. Instead there is a stainless steel tray with packs of ketchup sitting on the counter where they serve the food. When you reach in to get a few packs, many of them are sticky with partially dried ketchup from ruptured packs.

Last week (9/31/2016) when I visited there was a line of juice stain that had dripped from the trash can when it was emptied, running all the way across the dining room and out the door, and was just allowed to dry there on the floor leaving a dark ugly stain. I know it had been left that way a while because all of the trash cans were full and overflowing. There was not a clean table in the dining room. It looked as though no one had cleaned the tables all day long.

5. I almost walked out last week because I stood there at the counter for about five minutes before anyone even acknowledged my presence, even though there were a couple of people working where I could see them and they could see me. They didn't seem to care much about getting anything done, let alone wait on me.

This is definitely not typical of a Wendy's restaurant. I normally don't take time to write a complaint like this, but told myself last week that I should because I know someone higher up in Wendy's management would like to be made aware of what is going on. I never remembered to take the time to complain till now, as it is Thursday afternoon and I will be making my usual trip past that Wendy's on my way to practice. I will not stop there this evening, but hope to see or hear that this is being dealt with soon. Please feel free to email me with any questions, or if you request, I will call and talk to someone personally about this. I don't like to complain, but I do want to be of assistance to you if I may.

I bought a Mediterranean salad and the cherry tomatoes were moldy. Twice that my salads have had problems at this exact location.

You say you make it easy to get hold of you to complain. What a joke. I play the game asphalt nitro and for about 7-8 months now maybe longer you don't get your rewards. Ive got 473 messages with credits that I've won but i cant collect them cause it doesn't give you the reward. Ive just won 3 expert boxes which should be put in my inventory and there not there. Its a joke this will be my 8th email and when i do get a reply you want to know the dates the time and money I've spent. Ive spent no money and whats hard about what I've explained. You made the game. When people race against you. You win credits which if you go on messages to collect them you don't get it. So what is hard to understand about that when you should know the game inside out?

A big company like yourselves and this is how you treat gamers. Im glad i haven't spent money on the game cause i would be fuming. I like the car game but for 7-8 months now everything I've won I am not getting 473 messages with credits that I've won i can but a class a or s car with it. And you say you make it easy to complain well why do i have to register to complain. Im a gamer playing your game and I've tried bringing this up with the customer care email in the game but you write it all and then it says cant send your email.

Its a joke so please can that get to someone who will look at the game and sort the problem out instead of asking what time what date and how long have you been playing. What has that got to do with the issue in the game where your not getting your rewards.

Nobody at Wendy's headquarters will answer me, so here is my complaint. This letter is to inform you of an incident that occurred last week at one of your establishments. I have frequented you company for meals countless times and of course there have been mistakes in my order and other mishaps but I am not one to complain but after this I had to contact someone with my extreme displeasure.

I went to your restaurant for lunch and ordered thru the drive-in after a long wait in line. When I got to the window I was informed that my there was a need to refill the soda machine or something and if I could pull over until they could bring it out to me. Well even though I have limited time for lunch I waited 10 minutes before getting a bit annoyed and went inside. The person at the counter had no idea what I was talking about when I explained what happened, when I asked to speak to a manager they informed me that they were busy and another employee just handed me a soda with not so much as a I’m sorry.

I understand things happen and there are mistakes made but to be blown off after this incident and not being able to speak with someone in charge makes me never want to venture into your restaurant again. I’m not trying to get anyone in trouble but I don’t be treating customers this way is good business practices.

This is my third visit to Wendy's and they have made my order wrong every time. I went to Wendy's located on hespelervrd in cambridge. I asked for a plain cheese burger and fries. I verified with the cashier at the window that it was plain. They said yes. I drove away only having to go back and get a plain cheeseburger. I work in customer service and completely understand that accidents happen. That is why I did not complain the 1st time this happened. I did not complain when it happened a 2nd time at the same location. But tonight I went to the Wendy's located on Franklin Blvd and the same thing happened. I ordered it plain, I asked the cashier at the window if it was plain. She said yes. But I had to take it back. When I did that she said " plain?" I said yes plain.

I went into the Wendy's on Guilbeau Rd. last week and bought 2 small frostys for $0.50 each. I asked how long they had the sale on and the guy told me until the end of the month. So this evening I went in and they told me it ended on the 11th. I told the guy that was waiting on me(same guy that told me the end of the month) that isn't what he told me last week and he said that he was told it ran through the end of the month and that they were normal price now. I asked for the manager and he was a real piece of business he told me the same thing and didn't care if I ever came back.

The bad thing about this is, if I were manager I would have told the customer I am sorry about the misunderstanding and honored it then, but knew when I came back in a couple days it would be normal price. I feel that the manager, if you want to label him as so, doesn't back up his employees. This whole thing had nothing to do with price, but a lot to do with principle. If the manager trains his employees like this I can only imagine what will become of the store on Guilbeau will become or if it could do better with better management. I own a business and know how a customer can get a bad taste in their mouth and not come back. I hope someone in Marketing or Administrative reads this.

I live in Poinciana, FL and the Wendy's on Cypress and Doverplum needs a quality inspection. The food usually is cold and not fresh. I realize that they can get busy at times. But having to wait 20 to 30 minutes for non-fresh food is ridiculous. Most times the staff is nice but, other times not so nice. Ive read some of the other complaints about experiences people have had at a Wendys like my food given to another customer, sandwich is uneatable. Watered down drinks and cold fries, makes you not want to return.

When we arrived at the microphone we were immediately told to wait. We waited over 10 minutes. Person speaking was clueless to what we were ordering, that took several minutes. When we came to the window finally there was no coke for multiple reasons, she gave us a bunch and it made no sense. When she asked what we wanted instead when we chose she just leaned on the window sill staring at us like we had 8 heads, we did not get fresh fries and the chicken sandwich was wrong and the meat wasn't cooked well, could barely tear it apart, was crunchy chewy and disgusting. I'm not satisfied, disgusted, hungry and feel like I threw my money away.

I ordered at bacon cheeseburger in the evening a few days ago from the East Boca raton location at Congress Ave. and Yamato Rd. The burger was cold and fries seemed like they were made for the lunch crowd. As I got home and ate the sandwich after about 70 percent of it being done, I bit into the sandwich and a metal wire cracked my tooth and scratched my cheek. This metal wire is attached as a photograph. I am not a huge fast foody, and this is not an experience anyone should have eating food.

My husband and I visited your store on Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 7:59:23 pm. We walked in and there was a shop vac in the entryway with the cord stretched to and into the men's room. The vac was on and the noise was loud so no one came to assist us. We said "hello" a few times and finally one of three people who were standing around on the side (we could see them) finally came over. A man took our order, but rang it under a woman's name- Destiney C.

As we were ordering, a girl came out of the men's room with the hose of the shop vac and was cleaning the floor leading up to the front. The man at the register asked her to take over and he disappeared. The girl took our money and then went to get our fries. I stopped her because she had just come from the men's room with a shop vac, handled our money and then without washing her hands she was going to touch our food. There was no one else around to fill our order.

It was a terrible experience, and I don't even know how fresh our meal was. We were so disappointed.

On 9/11/16 around 5:45pm my husband and I went to your Wendy's store at 1740 west court st. Kankanee,Il. We ordered 2 #6 meals the spicy chicken meals, in the drive through. After paying was told to move ahead and they would make our meals fresh. I did as she asked. After watching about 3 car receive their orders I noticed the people in the next car was given a bag, they pulled forward past us and the driver looked upset as the passenger was digging through the bag. They then drove past us heading to the other side of the store, by the door. I sat in our truck another minute then decided to go inside, at that time one of your employees was walking towards me with the top of the bag wadded up in his hands. (Not folded down.) I asked him was that given to that other car he said "Yes."

I had to request fresh food and was given attitude from the girl that made the sandwiches the first time. She said "I just made those they, they where fresh." I do not believe that I should have to eat food that a stranger had touched. The manager never said anything to me, "the customer". He did tell the cook to just go ahead and make new ones. I never checked my sandwiches in the store and yes they where missing toppings. One was correct the other on only had the meat and bun, nothing else. The only person that treated me and the situation with respect was Semone. She should be the manager not the guy that didn't even make sure the sandwiches where made correctly as he watched them get made the second time. I will never spend my hard earned money at a Wendy's again.

I will also make sure that I tell all that will listen. I started my employment at a fast food restaurant and it was an expectation to say thank you And to treat all customers with kindness and respect. If we made mistakes we fixed it said we were sorry and have a nice day, not hand out cold food that was touched by another customer. I wonder if the state food inspectors would find that acceptable or not. You request that I rate my experience, well I can tell you that I would even give it even one star. One more thing the girl working in the drive through had made a commitment that she can't stand this and she should just quit.

Why does Wendy's false advertise promotions saying you can get certain items at a certain price at a limited time knowing that the franchise Wendy's general do not honor the savings in cost to the customer. Every time your claim is that the costs will be cheaper for a particular item such as the limited time offer for frosty's @ $.50 they do not honor anything the corporate office unveils to the customer in savings. Therefore your claim for discounts is fraudulent with false advertising knowing full well that the average franchise Wendy's will not honor it.

I was at Wend's on 9/7/16 at 4:52 PM, and there was no one in line, I order the 4 for 4 and she ask me if I wanted the Chicken or the Bacon Cheeseburger, and I said bacon Cheeseburger and before I could say anything she said what kind of sauce and what do I want to drink and I said can I have time to talk, and I told her how I wanted my cheeseburger and my drinks, and she said come to the second window and I said you have to give people time to talk, and she did a jerk expression on her face and shrugged her shoulders and once she handed back my card she said next time I will give you more time. I go to Wendy's all the time and never dealt with Tiffany before and with her smartness I would never want to again. Store number #00005371.

The staff today was just god awful! We pull up to the window to get our food the lady is rude doesn't even say hello. She hands us or food and a broken drink holder. My grandmother did not know it was broken and the lady didn't bother to inform us. So she shoved the drink carrying at my grandmother and while she was trying to get a good grip and as soon as my grandmother grabbed it the thing broke the drinks fell and spilled all in our car. The lady just looked at us with a rude look and said "did it waste?"

No soap or towels in dispenser in women's restroom. Wife asked for someone to replenish at beginning of visit, went back at end of visit and still no soap, there were towels but not in dispenser. No ketchup at condiments station. Jr Chicken sandwich came slathered with mayo making bread soggy. Should be left up to customer to put own condiments and amount of choice on it.

Bought an Apple Pecan salad and 2 double cheese burgers from the drive thru at 12:34am on 9-3-16. My food (the salad) was terrible. The chicken on top the salad was small in quantity, 3/4 less than the full size salad. I could go with that. But to have the cold chicken taste be of old decayed meat is to much to fathom. I traced the bad taste to the chicken. I feel that salad was considerably old or the chicken was. Your lucky I spit that out.

Being black I'm qualified to say this. Your store in the 45206 is mismanaged in the evening and late shift. Franchises should uphold the brand perfectly. The store on Gilbert Ave. doesl not. Also no plastic ware in my bag after telling me everything was in the bag when begin to check my order. I trusted him. Oh yeah the cashier did not give me my receipt (which prompted me to write this).

I have had many problems with the Wendy's location on twin city highway in groves tx, but I've just had enough. I was rushed with my order and after everything I asked for kept getting a "is that it?". I specifically asked for spicy nuggets and if she would have actually listened instead of rushing me then I would of had spicy nuggets in my bag. When I pulled to the window I asked for sweet and sour sauce, ad of course it was not in m bag. At this moment I am so fed up with this location and their employees I will not visit this location again. Terrible customer service and accuracy.

The "new" chicken grill sandwich had rotting mixed greens on it. I called the unappetizing discovery to the attention of three workers who told me that's the way those mixed greens are, nothing wrong with that. I asked for a comment card,but they said they no longer have them. I asked how I could give feedback. They said they would get the manager. After a while, a fellow came out--and after I showed him the rotting greens he apologized and said he would talk with the crew. I went to the wendy's survey site but could not report on our visit, because we were never given a receipt for our order--which would have had the requisite store #, time of visit, etc.

We did not receive a receipt. In addition, the chicken was on the dry side and the seasoning was not good tasting. I not only would not order it again, I won't go to this Wendy's again. The bathroom was unclean and bad-smelling. This is the Wendy's on Springwood Road, in York Township, Penna.

I ordered the Mediterranean half salad with no chicken and was told the price would be the same regardless of the no chicken. So I paid $4.99 for the attached picture of the salad. I was extremely disappointed with the size of the salad and the price. I have visited other Wendy's location and they do decrease the price when I order no chicken so I don't understand why this location (store #00001214) did not. Also, I ordered a small fry $1.99 and my friend ordered the Baconator fries(cheese & bacon) for $1.99. Why would I be charged the same price for just fries? I am very disappointed with my experience with this location and will not return to Wendy's in the future.

It took over 20 minutes to make our order. 30 minutes to get the food, which was wrong. I complained. Their excuse was they were short handed. I noticed a lot of people laughing and not focused while the line of people grew longer. As we were wrapping up a man was standing in front by the registers and a young hispanic man said, " We're closed man, use the drive through", the young man had been patiently waiting for 35 minutes for his food and they completely forgotten about him.

That wasn't the topper, while we waited for our food, Order #10151 and then sat down and tried to enjoy our meal, we had to listen to the woman working in drive though call everyone names who complained about the wait. My family was shocked to have to hear this woman loudly yelling as the other members of the team tried to carry on and do their jobs.

The man with glasses and a ponytail, Sam, apologized several times, the young lady with a tinge of red in her hair and no cap on was nice, trying to give us what we paid for. The lady with the cap was rude to the entire team, rude to the customers. She should be fired. When my family went out to the car, I went up to the register, spoke to the nice young lady with the tinge of red hair, explaining this was completely unacceptable I was filing a complaint, she said sorry and agreed, but there was nothing she could do.

This happened at Wendy's Restaurant #16602290, 730 Plain Street, Marshfield, MA 781-834-2330, 08/28/16 9:34pm Order #10151

We pulled into the drive through at your Wendy's in Auburn, NY and requested several fish fillet sandwiches and we were told that none were available because they are "seasonal". Seriously. We live in Manlius, NY and frequent the Wendy's in Dewitt, NY and regardless of the time of year when we order a fish fillet sandwich that is what we receive. Can someone explain to be why a fish fillet would be considered seasonal in one store but not another and more importantly at all.

I'm not sure exactly when your side salads became approximately 1 1/2 ounces of lettuce. However, this makes 3 side Caesars that I have gotten that looked pitiful when compared to their containers. We have also been told that my son is not allowed to get green tea as a drink on the 4 for $4 when the menu simply specifies "a drink". I worked in restaurant management for 15+ years and I can say your attention to customer service has gone downhill.

Saw your Baconator advertisement and wanted one. Went to local Wendys in Wilmington Ohio and ordered one thru the drive thru. Got home and opened the burger and on top burger were 3 one inch pieces of bacon. Opened 2nd burger and there was 2 one inch pieces on it. Thats a far cry from the advertisement that showed 6 strips of bacon supposedly on the burger. I was really disappointed after seeing the commercial.

I went to Wendy's here in Raleigh, NC. I normally enjoy your service and salads. I drove up to order at the drive-through window. The young man did not tell me how much my salad would cost, "Drive up to the window and we''ll tell you how much you owe". When I went to pay for my order, I handing him $15 because I didn't know how much I owed. He put it in the register and handing me back a little change. I looked at him and said, "for $15?" He said that I didn't give him $15. He had already put it in the register so I had no proof that I gave him $15. I am confident that I gave him $15 because that is all the money I had. He received a very large tip last night.

The salad had very little chicken or berries. I was sorely disappointed and angry that I was short changed.

I went to the drive through at location #4344. My order number is #377076 the date was 8/5/2016 at 7:05 pm, with such a short order I didn't expect to be asked to pull up ( a common practice at this location to keep drive thru times low). I refused to be moved forward without my change or order. I ordered a lg chocolate frosty which was mostly liquid and a waste of money. The single and baconator I ordered were both half cooked and bloody at the center of the meat ( I had to microwave them to fully cook the meat).

The nuggets were only luke warm and a little hard like they were sitting around for a long time. As I received my order after some time I could hear the Assistant Manager (a heavy set white woman with very short hair) state to another employee and I Quote "what's wrong with that bitch, why wouldn't she move up. give her the f**king food and get her out of here. If this is the type of supervisory staff this location hires no wonder the food was so terrible. The cashier was very apologetic to me since he knew I heard every word the Assistant Manager said.

About six hours after consuming said products both my husband and I both had severe stomach and lower intestinal issues In the middle of the night . I am demanding a total refund not only for the $17.03 I paid but also for the missed day of work. Since I work in the food environment I can't go to work this morning with Diarrhea costing me Over $175.00 for a lost days wages. It will be a long time before I go to this location again, And if I see that manager there again I will make it a point to tell others in line about her conduct.

My name is Matt Lloyd. While waiting for our food in Wendy's drive-thru line on the date of 7/28/2016, panels began to fall off of the Wendy's building onto the two cars shaking them up. Due to this traumatizing event, two of my other coworkers and myself are injured. This event took place at Wendy's location 2003 E Belt Line RD, Carrollton, TX 75006. Attached is a picture of the damage, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I always have your Summer Berry Salad once a week however last night this is the first time I experienced this. The packet of dried apples that was given to me to sprinkle on my salad had a dried stem about an inch long. I felt something in me mouth which was very hard as a rock and could not be chewed so when I took it out to see what was the problem there was a dried apple stem about an inch in length. I will attach a picture of it so you can see what I'm trying to explain and my advise to Wendy's is stop adding this to the salad or find something else because if this objet goes down someone's throat area and get stuck you might have a law suit.

I recently came across a video of one of the Wendy's managers smoking a bong in the Wendy's parking lot. Middle of the day too! My daughter is about the age to start working and Wendy's was on the list but after seeing this kind of conduct, and on top of it by the manager, there is no way I will allow her to work for this company! It's a disgrace.

The drug epidemic is already bad enough and I'm not going to subject my child to it knowingly. God only knows if any of that weed ends up in the food or the impact on the customers as well. I have a video where I became aware of it...I can include a snap shot from it. The pic on the left is the Mgr, glare from sun on face but can clearly see the bong in between his legs. The one on the right is the Manager's face. I came across this video on snapchat of an employee @ Wendy's when he was taking out the trash & then posted it... so a whole lot of people seen it.

I hope this is not what you want your company to represent. If you want the video I can supply that too! This is the Wendy's location on Transit Rd, Lancaster/Depew NY. I hope there is some consequence for this. Maybe start drug testing randomly!

Easy to explain, bad customer service. I'm sure that no one every takes the time to tell you guys ,about the bad food, to ugly attitudes that are on display everyday at your business. The food is slow, cold, and hardly ever made correctly, like the customer would like it. All I know, is that the service at the Deridder, Louisiana, Wendy's is bar-none the worst that I have ever experienced. I'm sorry to say that, this is on a constant bases. Got a spicy chickens with cheese,and bacon. The patty was cold, hard,and took 5 minutes to get. I hope that this problem is corrected in your restaurant. Thank you for you time.

I went to the Wendys in Chandler Az on Chandler Blvd and was totally disgusted and upset and have vowed never to enter a Wendys again and will tell all of my friends also I ordered to go1. the Large Summer Berry salad advertised and asked for extra tomatoes and ranch dressing. When I got it home it had a very small amount of salad 3 yes 3 total berries and the wrong dressing and 2 total tomatoes what a total rip off. 2 ordered a double cheeseburger and when home it was ice cold.

Thats not the worst. When I ordered a blackberry lemonade no ice and it came out with ice I told the counter person who rolled his eyes and said get this "what's so bad about ice" and said I guess when i said i want it no ice and get this he dumped the ice out and said here. He was totally rude and when I said looks like no berries he stated get this Well that's the way it comes and threw it at me. I expect a total refund ( no I did not take the receipt) and other compensation for the trouble and bother.

I live in downtown Jackson, MS, and have been a regular customer at a nearby Wendy's for years now (1240 High St, Jackson, MS 39202). I usually order the same thing, a large chili and a large frosty. Lately, both have been FAR from full - as in, I could have just paid for the next smallest size and gotten the same amounts. And while I have frequented this particular Wendy's because of their better-than-average service and friendly employees, I don't like paying money for something I'm not actually getting.

I'm not sure if there was a ownership/management change or what, but little things like this will eventually drive loyal customers away. If I pay for a certain size, I damn well better get that size. There is no excuse for this to be happening repeatedly, with more than one menu item.

My husband and I needed a quick pick us up, especially a cold drink. We ordered 4 for $4 and a Sr. Frosty. When we got our drink my husband said this is warm, she then info m d us that the ice machine was not working but, that it did just come out of the pop machine. Warm pop on a 90 degree day is not my refreshing drink. We were jumping on the express so we didn't realize no frostiness either. It seems they would have informed us right away no ice. Also go buy ice if the machine doesn't work just a suggestion. The restaurant number was partially whited out but, the restaurant is in Grandville, MI at 4435 canal ave SW.

I had ordered a double stack hamburger with a large fry and a chocolate shake on 7/11/2016, but they had given me a chicken sandwich instead. I am not sure if they confused my order with another, but I was disappointed that by the time I got home I had realized I had paid for something I didn't order. I had just gotten off work so did not want to drive back, but I'm a little upset at Wendy's.

Today I had lunch at store #13308962 at 4:15 p.m. I have been having lunch here for 5 days a week for almost 2 years. I ordered chili and a salad. As I was waiting for my food I noticed all the employees were just standing around talking when I noticed a salad across the counter. I asked the employee if that was my salad, she said yes and continued talking the the other employees. The employee started yelling, no one talks to me like that, customers are not always right, she was very nasty. I then went back to counter to get my dressing for my salad and she turned her head making insulting remarks about me. I have never in my life been so humiliated in a fast food restaurant, the experience was disgusting.

I didn't receive my order complete. I make my order my window. I order 3 JR bacon 4 pack and another 4 pack of nugget additional JR Ch Deluxe. Missing on my order 1 JR bacon. I notice at my home. I may need to spend gas to drive back to get a hamburger. Next time I will double check order. store 76 at Añasco Puerto Rico.

Upon arrival it was storming outside. I gave the simple order and they kept repeating they could not hear Me so I pulled forward. When I arrived I was given an intimidating negative stare and She said "what was Your order".

I gave it again and heard the girl in the back say She already made the order. The staff screamed "No He wants just ketchup and onions only" the girl again screamed I already made the order. The order was completely wrong and My hamburger came with extra everything on it which was a mess. My Daughter looked at Me and said She was VERY rude and after all that got the order wrong. I think that front person needs to go into the back until she learns how to respect the customers..

Walked into a Wendy's on a Sunday afternoon to use the restroom during our road trip and planned on getting food. As soon as we walked in we noticed immediately how dirty it was. Food everywhere on the ground, almost every single table was sticky and dirty, then in both men and women's bathroom there was NO paper towels (and no toilet paper on our stall in the women's). It was completely disgusting environment that lead us to leave, there was no way we were eating there.

It's a Sunday afternoon in Utah, no one was in there, the employees should have had that place cleaned up. I enjoy Wendy's, but this was the worst location (in Bountilful Utah) that I've ever been in. I can only attach 1 picture, but I have more upon request. Again, it was totally empty, there's no reason it should have been in this state.

Tonight I had gone to Wendy's around 10pm in north Babylon, NY on deer park avenue and was very displeased with my service. I had pulled up to place my order requesting a moment for I was unsure of what I wanted. After a few moments I had told them that I wanted a baconator meal. Without hesitation the man working who had been taking my order replied with "what else?". I have worked in fast food for 4 years and usually you would give them a minute before responding and ask if they would like anything else with that in a nice way.

The man had an attitude and when I had pulled up to the window I gave him the money and he gave me back the change without saying a word, and no receipt. Not realizing I had no receipt I pulled away from the drive thru. The fries were iced cold, with no salt. The burger was very sloppy and not at all appetizing. After this experience I would never encourage anyone to use this location. Not only was the food displeasing but the service was as well.

The restaurant was nasty dirty. There wasn't a table clean. There was trash and food all over the floors in lobby as well as bathrooms. Made a bad dinning time.

My family stopped at the Wendy's off of US71 (Jeffersonville, Ohio). We ordered through the drive thru, received our food/bags, and continued on our trip. My wife ordered the black bean burger. She took a bite and thought she was biting a stem of a cut tomato, which unfortunately turned out to be a plastic piece from a bread bag (image attached). Needless to say, her appetite was over and she threw the burger out.

This could have been a more serious situation than it turned out to be! It will be awfully difficult for us to choose using Wendy's in the future because of this. Having a 2 year old, it was convenient to stop at Wendy's for a meal for him, but we may need to reconsider our options.

My experience was at the Westfield Indiana location on July 2 2016 at 2:00 pm. Approaching the door one of the employees was standing by the door smoking, strike 1, I went to the bathroom, there was water standing on the floor a puddle I had to walk in, strike 2, the coke kiosk was not working at all, when I told them...twice, they said the sugar ran out, well why didn't you fix it the first time I told you, strike 3.

They weren't busy at only, like it says above 2 in the afternoon is not lunch rush, there were only 2 other tables other than ours and drive thru was empty. The employees behind the counter were walking all over spilled food, that's not something a customer wants to see. There were trash cans over flowing in the lobby and the restroom, they still weren't busy as we were leaving and still no one was working on any of the problems. 3 strikes and you're out. I will never go to another Wendy's, this is not my first bad experience with this chain. I do hope you will re-train your managers so they can pass it on to their co-workers. The attached picture is kind of blurry but I think you see why I say employees were walking in the food spilled on the floor.

See attached complaint letter to Wendy's corporate headquarters.

As a Company I find my employees go to Wendy's often at 1210 E Jericho Tpke, Huntington, NY. I honestly can say I have had an issue most every time either go in or take out from Wendy's. I am in a financial and Insurance field which can be stressful on a daily basis. The instrumental obligations of my Job are tremendously imposed on how I perform on a daily basis. Seeing the pictures below of my spoiled Lunch after opening and revealing this under the Bun is definitely not a quality of management or high priority for Customers satisfaction IMO.

I have had issues in the past and I believe no company is perfect but with a 95% unsatisfactory rate from almost every time I have been to this location I feel someone best get over there to find out what the heck is going on. Would you eat that Tomato? I have had issues with stale rolls and well done burgers from there as well. I finally took the 10 minutes to speak out and hopefully someone acknowledges this.

There was an employee smoking right next to the public entrance door. Every time the door opened smoke rolled inside for the patrons to smell. Then the service was slow and they didnt have the service machine loaded and ready. Terrible experience for my child and me wont go back there. I was there 6/14/16 at 8:04 PM.

I went there around about 3:30pm. I was the only customer standing at the counter when i heard one of your employees (male) using a lot of profanity. When the cashier (female) came to take my order i told her that she might want to tell the young man to be aware that there are customers at the counter and that he might want to tone down the language. He took the "I don't care attude" and kept on with the language by saying quote " that he was a grown ass man". When I heard that statement i shook my head in disgust and told the young lady to forget my order and then I left. This experience left very bad taste in my mouth. I have had other not so pleasant experiences at other Wendy's restaurant but I kept going back. This particular experience has lost my business with Wendy's forever.

One time I filled an order and then changed my mind and wanted something different and a girl name Millisa told me no she wasn't going to do that. I go there frequently and she always has a attitude. Never smiles I have also seen her rudeness towards others. Don't think I want to go there anymore will travel further to go to the one on Winton Rd.

I ordered a sandwich and soda via the drive-thru today (6/14/16) at 8:05pm in Davie, Florida - Store #3412. While waiting to receive my items, I witnessed the female manager berating the employees. She was so condescending and unprofessional that I felt compelled to file this complaint. No one deserves to be treated so disrespectfully. It is clear to me that the manager is in desperate need of training or retraining. I'm giving a rating of 3 solely because of the employees. They were phenomenal and very courteous. I would like to commend them!

I asked for a grilled chicken go-wrap with NO sauce, and a Caesar side salad. Simple right? Apparently not. The wrap was covered in honey mustard and I received a regular side salad with ranch. The woman who took my order even repeated it back to me.. How this got messed up, I'll never know.

I want to thank Wendy's for being so kind to my daughter today. We went to the Wendy's on 6th street in Stillwater Oklahoma around 11:00 AM today June 10, 2016. My daughter has a peanut allergy and due to a reaction a few months back, she has alot of anxiety. She asked the cashier if there were any nuts in the frosty. The cashier had the manager come out and talk to her. The manager took her over to the allergen chart that they have posted and showed her the Frosty with only allergen as milk. She made my daughter smile. When we got our Frosty's, they gave her one size bigger at no charge. Later the manager came by and asked her if it was good and my daughter had the biggest smile. The manager told her that she is allergic to pine nuts and that she understands nut allergies. I did not get the names of the cashier or the manager but we are so thankful for their kindness : )

What a terrible joke of a product. I watched the television commercials and thought I could use it to repair a leaking bath tub. Actually ends up it is now worse than before!

In the month of may 2016 I went to the Wendy's restaurant in Boardman Ohio I purchased a large container of chili I went to my car to eat the chili I ate 3 spoon full of it. On my 4th spoon of chili when I dipped the spoon in I realized that it was black ink all on my spoon &in my chili and all on my hands. So I took the chili back in the Wendy's & confronted the manager & showed her the chili &she said someone must have dropped the ink marker in the pot of chili that just have been made & she would have to change the whole pot into a new pot.

She act like she didn't have a bit of concern about this ink marker being in the chili didn't say sorry or I apologize for ink being in your chili the same night I got sick. Vomiting nausea diarrhea &chills. The point is the ink in the chili made me sick &nothing was done about it when I approached the manager about it. &now meantime I'm seeking a lawyer to get something done about it. Because Wendy's doesn't give a dam about their customers.

On may 29, 2016 I was punched in my side by another coworker and I told my manager on duty that night what he did and she didn't say anything to him about it so I text my mom and told her what happened and she told my dad what happened and my dad came up their and talked to my coworker who punched me in my side and the my coworker threatened my dad. My dad didn't threaten hm at all cause I was beside my dad and then my dad called the cops and waited for them to show and the general manager Lupe I am filing assault charges on him and I want Lupe fired and I want brice to talk to bobby about what happened.

I contacted bobby and so did my dad and he hasn't returned any of our calls and I want to talk to brice personally and fill a lawsuit against wendys for firing me for no reason and I didn't do anything wrong. Do not go work at Wendy's on parkway in Odessa next to hooter they treat y like shit and find away to get rid of u or make u quit. I want wendys corporate office to be aware of the situation and handle it properly and if it doesn't I will take legal action.

Employee Tianda took my order for two kids' meals. She told me there were no toys available. I then ordered two small Frostys. While I was waiting for my order, the shift manager called Tianda over and told her to offer me two free Frostys, in place of the no toys. When she brought the rest of my order, I asked her what the lady said. I had heard her, and wanted to know what the employee would say. Taken aback, she relayed what had been told to her, and when I asked why she hadn't said anything: she indicated it was because I had already Bought the Frostys. I asked for a refund for them. She was not happy. Refund was a multi-step process. As I left, I stopped by Tianda at register and told her I didn't appreciate what she'd done, and while I was speaking, she gave me a dirty look and walked away. I expect the worst at Walmart or McDonald's. Wendy's should be a cut above. Dave would not be pleased.

They gave me raw chicken in a snack wrap and I ate half of it before I noticed that it was pink and raw.

I have noticed a declined in customer service at this location 2019 Lafayette Ave Wendy's. Tonight on my way home from work around 8:00 pm. I placed my order at the window, 1 small Chili. When I got home I had 2 Chili's NO spoon to eat with or napkins. But worst thing was the Chili tasted VERY bad, I asked several members of my family to try it ( I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me) everybody agreed it was bad, it left a nasty "after taste" that lasted several hours. Day 2, Returned to Wendy's 2019 Lafayette Ave. Terre Haute, IN. Asked to speak to the manager.

She finally came out, took my sack that had the "Chile" in it. and without speaking to me or acknowledging me throw the sack into the trash, another manager came out and said she had spoke to Jeff the district manager. he said since I didn't bring it back last night they couldn't do NOTHING about it, ( note it was 10:00 pm when I got home and storming outside). I feel this was very POOR customer service!

On yesterday evening around 5:00pm at the Wendys on Belt Blvd in Richmond Virginia on the southside. I ordered a 4 for 4 and stood in line waiting for thirty minutes along with the other customers that were waiting. They got the orders confused looked like they needed help one person was doing the food. They were rude and very ghetto no type of professionalism at all. They all need a training class it makes no sense the employees have to act or talk in that manner especially when the customer at livid waiting on food and had to go to another job at 6pm which there awful customer service made me late. I was very inconvenienced so a gift card with some food that I can get on my lunch but I will have to go to another store. They are just too slow unorganized and unprofessional. The service was a -1 but there was no star for that. Hope this issue is addressed asap.

Can't stand the staff at the Port Clinton,Ohio Wendy's! I don't mean all of your them but a great majority. I have nothing but problems from that place. From dry hamburgers, nasty too salted fries and thin watery frostys. The last experience was with a small cup of chile. I got it home and it wasn't even half full. It was nothing but water and tomato broth. It looked like someone had just skimmed off the top of the Chile pot. They didn't dip down inside and get the meat and beans. I called when I got home and the girl gave me some lame excuse that they fill it only so full as to leave room for crackers. I don't eat crackers in or with my Chile. Alot of people don't!

I said I would come down there and show them this, and she said that I would be wasting my time because that's the way they do it and I would be turned away because of it. I thought "Oh Hell No!". I marched right down the and first told my story to a kid at the counter that acted like he could have cared less. He got his supervisor who acted like I was a bother. There was a female employee that took one look at that Chile and said she couldn't believe that anyone would serve such a thing. I was given another Chile but it was just their attitude. They all certainly need an adjustment.

I have no complaints with service at mineke. I go there for all my repairs etc. Everyone is also couteous.i had a 5 hr wait yesterday for a/c repair. Thats not the problem. I went in the restroom closed the door pushed on button to lock. I repeated it twice to be safe. Half way seated on commode there was loud bang on door & door flew open. A worker standing in the door way. Couldnt see his face but i recognized the uniform. He did not even bother to use door knob. I complained at the fron desk he assured nothing was wrong with the door assuming i did not lock it securely. A customer told me her 3 year old opened it with no problem she thought something was wrong with the door. Needless to say this was embarrasing & humiliating. I'm suggesting is to change to a dead bolt lock for a public rest room which reads in use. This is not whats installed.in the denham springs la 2261 s range 70726. I arecommend you take care of this as soon as possible or you will be hearing from me again.

I placed an order. I paid and brought it home. Employees couldn't be bothered with cup holder. So melted ice cream running down side of cup got all over my 800.00 purse and car seats. French fries were glistening with salt. They must have been salted half a dozen times. Inedible. Asked for ranch but got none. Burger was way too salty.Bun was dry and hard and beef was tasteless. Dave Thomas would be crying about now. This is the worse 19.00 meal I have had in a long time. Wendy's you should be ashamed.

My experience is the workers at the establishment is to slow, I work at the New York Presbyterian Hospital at 165th Street &Broadway in Manhattan, I work the night shift, every time I come there the line is long and the workers are to slow, I can't get my food because I'm on line to long, I have to cancel my order to get to work on time. Thank you!

My girlfriend took a french fry from my sons chicken nugget kids meal to eat and when she bit into it, something hard inside the fry chipped her back tooth. We were driving and when she bit into it, there was a loud pop sound, which startled me. Followed by immediate pain on her tooth. She felt around in her mouth and found the chip immediately.

I go to the Wendy's on hwy. 70 in Clayton, NC about 3 times a week to get an apple chicken salad. I ordered a full size apple pecan chicken salad and told them that last time my salad did not include the blue cheese crumble so I asked them to please make sure it is on there this time and when I got home and took out my salad I noticed it did not have an blue cheese. This was on Thursday March 10th around 7pm.

I ordered a baked potato with cheese and bacon, when I got home and began to eat it I found a piece of broccoli. I am not sure broccoli is on your menu and I am concerned it came from an external source (employee's supper). Even if broccoli is somewhere on the menu cross contamination between foods is evident.

I stopped at the Wendy's at 362 33rd Ave. SW off I380 on the South side of Cedar Rapids Iowa on March 3, 2016. Upon entering I ordered a Cod sandwich. First off, the attendant dumped the change from $100 bill into my hand and I had to ask her to count it out to me. Red flag...Shift workers were engaged in lots of laughter and chatting to each other. One bite into an almost cold cod sandwich, it appeared it had been cooked long ago. Tough crust around the edges, and the filet appeared to be ground cod rather than a filet similar to Culvers fish sandwich. This was what I was expecting. My husbands junior burger was barely warm also. Facility appears to be on its way out and they definitely need some expertise and supervision in presenting an acceptable meal.

This is what I got when I ordered chili today what is that?

I ordered a chicken sandwich meal on February 15 and I went to bite my sandwich and just so happen to look down at it after I bit it and the whole inside of my meat was red all over like it was raw. I am now filing a complaint of it because I been sick and trying to find a lawyer since it happened.

On 2/10/2016 around 8:30pm 9:30PM I visiting a Wendy's location in Tallahassee, FL on AppleYard Drive. I ordered the pick 4 and well as added a junior bacon cheeseburger for $1.99 extra. Total after tax it came to about $8.25. Confidant that my order was correct I drove off to my destination about 25 mins away where I would begin to eat the food. I first noticed I only had a drink, fry, COD sandwich (I did not order) and I realized there was no nuggets. But I did relieve my Jr bacon cheese burger. Too far home to go back. I was dissatisfied for the first time ever. Not only because I was charged for what I did not get, but the fact that I did not get what I was supposed to get. Order was so simple, staff needs to pay attention better.

I ordered two Baconator meals I frequently restaurant quite a bit. The sandwich was wrinkled with massive amounts of grease and the burgers were dry and for what I paid for it was not worth it very disappointed you need to have consistency thank you like

Went thru drive thru tonight 1-31-2016 at 8:46pm. I ordered half size Apple Pecan salad , grill chicken sandwich and hamburger combo. Below you will see picture of my order. 1st REALLY Ranch dressing w Apple Pecan Salad. 2nd where are the pecans. 3rd grill chicken was so hard on outside I had to cut it off before we could chew it.

I was advised the $4 for 4 is only for 2 combos however on the advertisements it has pictures of 4 items for $4. but really it's 3 items. Is this another Wendy's scam?

This is in a Austin area location, so I seen a video on snapchat of my friend recording one of ya'lls employees walking around eating around the food they serve to customers which is very unsanitary. It won't allow me to add the photo but if y'all email me I can show y'all the picture.

i ordered 2 baconater combos almost at closing time 12/30/2015. boy told me to pull up, waited like 10 mins watching 5 customers drive by, waited another 5 minutes, got out of my car thinking they forgot me after taking almost 24 dollars and gave me 2 cokes, finally after waiting more i beat on the front door. Then i seen two guys, one young guy smiling thinking it was funny. He left laughing at me, the other after walking over to call the police, another one black with mustache grinned and said to me ty. The fries was cold 2 w combo 3 without, the sandwichs i was afraid to eat because i figured they did something to them. This happened at rockville and ronald reagan pkwy. i will be seeing a manger tomorrow to lodge another complaint.

I went through the Wendy's located at 3150 Irvin Cobb Dr, Paducah, KY 42003. I ordered 2 orders of 6 piece chicken nuggets, a plain baked potato with butter on the side, and a chili and cheese baked potato. My wife ate about half of the plain potato when she found what appears to be some sort of bug in her potato. This is absolutely disgusting!

On 12/14/2015, I visited your store by Drive thru located on Twin City Hwy in Port Arthur, Texas. I received the worst service from an employee. I ordered 1.99 cheeseburger, senior citizen coke and chocolate frost (Key chain). Total 1.07 I asked if for the bun to be toasted, when I got my order it was cold and the bun was not toasted. I gave it back to the employee, she had the worst attitude I have ever seen at Wendy's. When she returned it back to me, she had some smart remarks. GOD BLESS YOU, Merry Christmas and Happy New years laughing and joking. I drove away from the window.

I decided to eat my burger and guess what? It was still not made to order. I returned back to your store,the drive thru had a few cars of distance, so I parked and went to the window and told her I wanted my money back and I need to speak with a manager. The manager came to the window, I told her this was the worst service I have ever received from Wendys and I want my money back because I don't trust this employee. Whether I spend 1.07 or 5.00 your service still should be better. I been in management before and this should be. I visited this store quite often and I plan to continue but only in the daytime.

Ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and it came out ice cold, on stale bread and had a brown piece of lettuce on it. I have pictures of the sandwich but this form only allows for one photo. I was so darn hungry and so disappointed when I pulled it out of the bag.

I went to the Wendys on eddy street in Rhode Island on Saturday November 28. I waited 20 minutes to place a order and when I got the window I was told something happened and my order was not present and I would have to go back around. This was very frustrating when I had just waited for my order. The manger "Kimberly " if that was her real name was not being cooperative and did not want to help me. I thought the customer came first? I will not be visiting this Wendys! This customer service is not acceptable and I will not give my hard earned money to people that are so rude. She should be fired

There is a manager named Lisa that works at the Wendy's on Veterans & Cleary that talks harsh to the kids. Whenever she is reported she plays the victim. I have seen a kid escorted out by the police when Lisa was on duty! I've seen her sent kids home, simply because she can. Lisa starts arguments and from what I understand no matter what....the managers are always right no matter the situation. In my opinion, audio recording should be allowed in stores because Wendy's have and will lose some great employees.

My daughter made a purchase for me on Nov. 21, 2015. Register 4, cashier Chris F. at 07:52:42 pm the drive thru. She purchased for me a S Gouda Bacon CMB. The burger was made with the ends of the tomatoes, that's the top of the tomato and the very bottom. To me this is not acceptable, your burgers cost to much not to get a decision cut of tomatoes. I will not continue to visit your stores , because this keeps happening. It seams that you get anything in the drive-thru window. Get home and there it is. I don't enjoy complaining, but as said your burgers cost to much not to look like your billboards with the perfect looking burger!

The food at the Swanton Ohio Wendys is horrible. I got a cheeseburger with a ton of mayo and mustard dropped on it, friess hard as a rock and cold and the place is consistently getting worse. Fire them all and get new personnel I am done buying food there. Yuck, I almost threw up. I am a 65 year old woman so you know its got to be bad.

I use to work there. New professional store. Unprofessional leadership. I'm a veteran left Wendy's because of the leaders and I'm already getting raises at KFC. Managers talk to crew members about their pot use. Managers show up late to open the doors. Managers treat cooks like their retarded for not getting stuff done on time but they have an unreasonable work load for the amount they get paid. Mike at the Morris location was told to go play in traffic once. Kayla a GM from minooka once pinched mikes cheek and patted him on the head like he was a child. If this was a man it would have been called sexual harassment! I mean the leaders are garbage but the crew is a wonderful crew like a family. The only good leader they have is Luis. I have to be honest. If u have any questions feel free to reach out. The crew deserves better.

On Monday, November, 16th approx. 7:20 pm .. I went to the drive thru at location in Charlotte, North Carolina, 28215 . I ordered two meals/combo and requested that my drinks were made without ice. I get to the window and notice a line of drinks pre-made. The agent at the window gives me my drinks both filled with ice. I advised I ordered no ice she then proceeds to "drain" the ice off the drink into another cup. I'm thinking to myself, why would you do that? The drink was pre-made sitting while the ice was melting and now I have 2 watered down drinks that was transferred from another cup. I then asked to speak to the manager and advised in the future they aren't not to do this.. the manger wasn't apologetic at all neither did she offer to make a another drink. I then canceled my ordered and ask for my money back. What a bad experience for something so simple. Had the manager and or cashier took the time to be emphatic and care to what I was requesting by offering a new drink I wouldn't be sending this complaint. Perhaps, more training is needed for soft skills.

Went to drive thru at 1250 am on November 14 2015. Store lights are on all around and menu board is lit so I know store is open. Spent almost 7minutes getting ignored at the ordering microphone. I pull around and the person working the drive thru window is having a lengthy conversation with a young male and female who are standing at the drive thru window not in a vehicle at all. They both looked right at my vehicle as well as the person at the window and just went back to there conversation ignoring me completely. At that point I was seething with anger since I sat there with them ignoring me again. I pulled out past them and left. I have been coming to your store as well as other Wendy's locations for almost 30 yrs. I will never ever enter a Wendy's again. Will take my business to checkers or any other food chain that cares about serving their customers. While the loss of one life long customer may mean nothing to Wendy's these incidences do build up and you will continue to lose people until you are nothing but a memory just like wetsons.

I ordered a burger and it was raw! Me and my family will never be back to Wendy's.

This Wendy's location is at Springfield Ave Newark, NJ. I went through the drive-in window at approximately 3:15pm 11/11/15. I paid for my items and was given change. As I was counting the change the cashier distracted me by asking me questions. I did not count the change at that time. After I received my order, I drove to a parking space on the Wendy's lot. I then counted the change and discovered that I was not given the correct change. I had given the cashier a $20 bill for a three dollar order. I discovered that from the change due I was shorted by $5.00. When I checked to look at the receipt, I discovered also that I was not given a receipt. I admit that I should have not allowed myself to be distracted as I counted the change in order to make sure that it was correct. However, I assumed that Wendy's cashiers are honest and would "do correct things for the customers"

I, at that time, called the Wendy's store and spoke to the manager (name :Tonya or Tania). I told her what happened and she asked me for some information about the order. She stated that she would check the register at that time to see if there was an over amount of money in it. I was "on hold" on the phone while she supposedly did this. Eventually the phone went dead. I called back to speak to the manager. She did not answer the phone . However another person answered the phone and said the manager was next to her and the manager did not find an over amount of money in the register. The manager would not speak to me. I indicated to this other person that I was upset about the issue and that I wanted to complain about the situation that happened with the cashier. I informed this person that I was not lying about the situation, that I do not have a reason to be dishonest. I informed her that the situation did happen with the cashier. I believe that the reason the manager did not find any extra money (if she actually did look for anything; which I am not certain that she did) is because the cashier had already put the money in her pocket.

I am really upset about being cheated out of my money. I am also upset about the manager's behavior by not speaking to me when I called her back. Wendy's should do checks on the people that they hire to make sure they are honest individuals.

I am not sure what the hell happened. At the drive in speaker I asked for a baconator sandwich only. she asked me twice more what else I wanted. When it finally registered, she then said that will be 4.82 at the second window. At the window she said 4.81. OK, I gave her a twenty and a penny, she came back with 15.09. I got her attention and asked what was this? She said it was 4.87 and that was my change, 15.09. I asked if she knew what she did and she said she did, then a manager jumped in and defended her and I could not believe this was going on then it pissed me off I left after I said to piss off. Now I am sure you, Wendy's, do not care and I am sure you will not text back but I'll go to some other place for a burger from now on. So, what the hell happened?

Decided to go to Wendy's for lunch and ordered the grilled chicken combo with side Caesar salad and an unsweet tea. The ice tea I received was flavored, can't tell if it's raspberry or what. Almost like it was mixed with fruit punch....in garbage. My side Caesar salad has tomatoes and ice berg lettuce---I didn't order a regular side salad.....in garbage (just because it has a packet of Caesar dressing it doesn't make it a Caesar salad). Chicken sandwich was great! My visit was a waste of money since I had to stop at store and get a drink and no salad that I could eat. P.S. My order was printed correctly on receipt so I as a customer I would expect my order to be the same.

3 visits to Wendy's in Lewisburg TN. 1st Manager screaming, and hollering at employees. Our food always has people reaching over it, unsanitary. 2nd visit again manager screaming at employees. One young employee burned hand in chili container, and other employees started laughing. 3rd visit drive through this time, did not want to eat inside due to the screaming, and language being used. Drive through answers with Dam! Oh can I take your order. I (We) have not had a good experience at Wendy's ever since new manager has taken over. Lewisburg, Tennessean Ellington Parkway. We really love Wendy, and due to these activity's, we will not be returning to the one in Lewisburg TN. Please address this problem, it is very uncomfortable to go to a restaurant were the management is screaming, and demeaning there staff. Never have I been in such an atmosphere at any other Wendy's establishment. Wendy would be ashamed. Thank you for your attention.

My fiance and I went to visited a wendys in lancaster ca on 10/06/15. We placed an order and went to go sit because we was dinning in. About 3 to 5 groups of people came in after we did and order. They all received their food before we did and they was not of color. We waited between 10-15 mins before we had to say something, they never called our number. We asked for our money back and got it, we also got the meal we order. We would of been sitting of not had said anything. We don't appreciate the way we was treated because we are of color, ignored, disrespected and looked over. We never ever want to visit another wendys no matter what state or city it's in. We are and still feel pissed off and disappointed in the behavior of the employee.We are appalled at this situation. We was only treated this way because of color. The manager didn't seen to care to much because she gave us our food and money and went back to work. The employer needs to pay attention and look at who they have hired. We are just so upset at this situation. We are disgusted and lost for words.

On October 28 I went to my local Wendy's. I purchased the four dollar meal with a large drink priced at $4.92. The transaction drafted from my bank account immediately like it always does. However, this evening I looked at my bank statement only to realize that my account has again been charged today for the same amount from the same Wendy's. The store I used is on South Gloster St in Tupelo, MS 38801. Tomorrow I will be speaking with a manager personally in complaint of this problem. I get paid tomorrow which means in reflection of this transaction occurring today, my bank account will now have an unnecessary overdraft fee of forty dollars. No more trusting the Wendy's franchise.

Went into Hwy 31 Pelham AL to eat lunch. stood in line 10mintues, there were 2 ladies finishing an order. Gave clerk a chance to fill drink order expecting her 2 start ours. She totally ignored.me & and hubby. Waited on employee refilling his drink and another customers. Never acknowledged out presence. Even walked back into prep area and came back empty handed. Sorry I was the wrong "color" for her to wait on us.

I live in Ottawa, Ks. and our Wendy's has gone to crap. Tonight I got to the drive through and there were 6 cars ahead of me. I waited for 40 to 45 minutes to complete my order and leave. 2 or 3 weeks ago they were out of baked potatoes, a few months before that they were out of baked potatoes. A couple of times they were out of chili. I don't understand how this can always happen at this location. I will say the home style chicken we got tonight was very good quality and nice and warm. I guess if you wait for almost an hour they should be able to get it right.

Brought my family into Wendy's in Tullahoma Tn on Sept. 18 around 3:30 p.m. Ordered several items including two of the new BBQ sandwiches that were pictured on posters in the store. After getting the sandwiches and sitting down, I noticed that they seemed to be small. I took the bread off the top of one and saw about a two table spoons of pork and a tiny bit of slaw. Nothing else! The other sandwich had the same but a little more meat. I showed a lady who works there the first sandwich. I said it looks very little like the picture.

She totally agreed and took me to the counter where she pointed it out to other workers. They said they would make it right. I went back and sat down and never heard from them again. I took another look at the picture plus saw it in a TV ad later. There was supposed to be onions and French fries on the sandwich along with the BBQ pork and slaw. The sandwich with tax cost more than $5. I feel terribly ripped off and by all means don't appreciate the workers at Wendys in Tullahoma -- other than the lady who tried to help. I cannot believe their attitude nor can I believe they would serve me or anyone else something like that ridiculous and overpriced sandwich.

Have feedback for Wendy's?