Customer Satisfaction Results

Wendy's

Complaint Department

Posted by Complaints Department on Apr 01, 2014
Customer Rating

Wendy’s on 58 highway Chattanooga Tennessee I went in to eat as soon I walked in the door to give my order 1St the bathroom door was opened with a disgusting smell. Of a bathroom where someone used the rest room The smellwas obvious of a stinch of a smell of a nasty rest room a man in front of me complained to the employee of Wendy’ she smiled and just said sir may I take your order he addresssed the smell again he told her no thanks to Wendy’s I was next in line I addressed your employeeof the terrible smell told her was ashame to come order for lunch I also told her where her manager was she said the manager was not in but to come back.. I will not return to this Wenfy’s until they can do better cleaning or better yet have a new building A Secret Shopper would give this Wendy’s a Failing score!

10 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Wendy's provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Wendy's?

Compare Wendy's to Similar Fast Food more...

More Wendy's Complaints

Customer Rating

I received a screw in my Wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger. The woman who was at work was a manager named Curiston and she then told me no refund. What horrible attitude from a Wendy's employee after a potentially life threatening situation. I will think twice before ordering at this place again!

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I went to your store #00001222 in Delaware on Friday night to purchase dinner for my family. When I walked into the store the first thing I noticed was the fact that all the employees, with the exception of the manager, were sitting out in the eating area just talking, laughing, and carrying on. One of them got up and went behind the counter to take my order. After placing my order she handed me a bag and 3 drinks and said I can’t give you a carrier because we are out. We then discovered that I didn’t have my whole order. She told another person to make my sandwiches, I am guessing that was the person in charge of that particular sandwich, but it was taking forever. I waited and waited and waited. The man who was behind me left the store because no one ever took his order. The girl that waited on me had clocked out and was leaving when the manager came out with a till in her hand and said not to leave because they had to count the till. Anyway, I was waiting and waiting and someone said, “they are making your order” and I waited and waited even longer. Finally the manager says to me, “I am making your sandwiches” and I told her that I understood that.

The point to this is that the employees were not where they were supposed to be, I had to wait an extremely long time for my food so that when I finally got my sandwiches the other stuff was cold. I didn’t get a carrier so when I was carrying the stuff to my car my soda was all down the front of my shirt.

I work in customer service and this was truly the most unprofessional experience that I have had. We love Wendy’s food and it is a shame that I will probably never go back. At least not to that one. That manager leaves alot to be desired. She maybe needs more training or something.

And because I work in Customer service, I feel as though I should be compensated in some way for this.

This was a terrible experience and I would hope that you will find a way to make it right.

Customer Rating

I came in about 10:30pm and an older lady was helping serve some girl who almost left without her drink. I looked at three different ladies and they pretended not to see me. I stood right in front of the older lady who looked like she was going to take my order and then went and did something else. Instead of saying anything I just turned around and left. Why give business if they don’t want it? No one stopped me, they didn’t care to work. This location doesn’t close till 1 so it wasn’t as if I got there as they were closing.

Customer Rating

This evening I, close to 10 p.m., I went through the drive thru at Wendys on Park St. in West Springfield, MA 01089. I ordered 2-4 piece nuggets, 1 double stack WITH NO ONIONS (due to allergy), a small fry with NO SALT, and 4 frostys. Besides having to wait over ten minutes for food, I expected it to be fresh. I was asked to pull up to wait for my food. The initial time I was brought the wrong order, the boy went inside, came back out and asked me again what I was waiting for, I insisted it was a burger with no onions, 2 nuggets and a fry with no salt. 5 more minutes after that another boy brought me my food. When I went home to eat with my husband, I was given fries with no salt, but they were greasy and soggy, extremely soggy. The double stack beef patties were the color red to the naked eye, and it was loaded with onions. I tried to call this particular restaurant as I refuse to drive back after having wasted gas idling my car for 15 min. No one answered the phone and I am forced to use this as a resource to complain. If this is how the food is going to be every time I go, I will NEVER eat there again. It shouldn’t matter what time of day I go there, if you are open to 1 a.m., food at 10 p.m. should be fresh and cooked to it’s proper temperature, and food made the way a customer asks, thank you for wasting my time, gas and money.

Customer Rating

I would just like to inform you of an illness I had after eating at Wendy’s at the Iowa 80 Truckstop on Friday March 21. I stopped and got a single combo hamburger and fries. I thought that the hamburger tasted stale-it was not hot and just tasted old. I also had fries with ketchup and a Diet Coke. Within two hours of eating, I had projectile vomiting and diarrhea, along with profuse sweating and chills. This persisted through the night. The next morning I felt dramatically better. I had felt completely fine before I ate.

I just want to make you aware in case others were affected, or this store has had other complaints.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Toni Harms on 03/23/2014 at IP address 67.175.55.168 using our Wendy’s Iowa 80 Truckstop complaint form. This opinions contained in this Wendy’s Iowa 80 Truckstop customer review titled, “illness” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Hello,

We just ordered from drive through and a young man took our order. When we drove away, I notices there was no cheesburger in my son's kids meal. We then turn around to go back and ask for the cheeseburger. We were told to go to the second window and when we pulled up, a young woman with blonde hair that was tied up & bangs parted to one side, very quickly tossed/sorta chucked the bag with the cheeseburger. She then shouts thank you and shuts the window in my husband's face, no apology, just rudeness.
My family and I have been avid Wendys customers for over 12 years and I would have hoped for better service... Especially for something where the error was on their part. I hope to hear back as soon as possible and that proper action is carried out. Whatever was done to correct the matter, I'd like to know why exactly was done. Thank you.

The Larnards

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I visited the Wendy's in Harper Hospital, Detroit, MI (Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 6pm). I go to this restaurant because I like and it is very convenient because I work in the hospital. Today I visited Wendy's and receieved the worst service. It took me over 40 minutes (my hold lunchtime) get my order. The staff was playing behind the counter; laughing, playing around and using profanity. My cashier was not friendly at all Then I get my order and return to work to see that I have the wrong order, so now I have no lunch. I wish I had taken the moment to get the names of these employees, but I was so angry. I have never experienced anything like today. It was absolutely a terrible experience.

Customer Rating

Young people loitering in front of the Order line. There was no line at all but for those people standing there making it uneasy for customers. These batch of friends had more friends come and go in and out of the service area coming from outside. No uniform changing, no hand washing, phone calls made in srevice and food prep area, unkempt people loitering.. They come and go as they please. It was disgusting I started filming it on my phone. They would go out into their cars and dig around into their dirty cars/vans and just come back in and go straight into the food prep/service area and just walk around touching surfaces.

I wanted to puke after noticing this as I have finished off food I bought. The building looked so dingy. No wonder it does not look like a success story, this particular store.

Customer Rating

Recently my husband and I were in Langley, BC for several days and stayed at Canada’s Best Value Inn on Fraser Highway. Right behind the motel was a Wendy’s. The service was so bad that one time I was there by myself I actually left because two of the customers had waited so long for service that they were about to get into a fight! The first time we were there I ordered a pecan apple salad and got no pecans. My husband’s fries were actually cold. The second time was when the fight almost happened. At that time another customer had been waiting a very long time because the staff had given him the wrong meal. I have no idea when or if he ever got the correct one.

The third time I ordered another pecan chicken salad and again there were no pecans. All three times I went in there was no staff at the register. Instead you could hear them talking in the back in whatever language it was that they spoke. I can assure you that it will be a very long time – if ever – before I go back to a Wendy’s. I’m sure that this is not what Dave Thomas had in mind for his restaurant. It has gone downhill faster than Lindsey Vaughn!

Customer Rating

On my way home from work (hospital evening shift) I was hungry and stopped at the local Wendy’s in Port Orange, Florida. Ordered fries (ad said ‘Natural’ whatever that means) chicken nuggets and a small frostee. The nuggets were cold and had a BAAAD taste. The fries were worse..limp cold. I wanted to write to the corporate offices as this has happened before. I will NEVER go to this Wendy’s store again.

Customer Rating

My Mother In Law received several $20 bills in change from this Wendy’s ALLLL of which were counterfeit. When she called the store to complain, they told her to just bring the money back in and they would exchange them. She took the money back the next day and they simply gave her more money no questions asked!!! Weird huh, I mean who just takes someone’s word that they received counterfeit money from their store and you replace it with NO QUESTION ASKED and NO INVESTIGATION!!! Needless to say if you go to this Wendy’s I would suggest you NOT use cash!!! I will NEVER go back to Wendy’s AGAIN as when I filed a complaint with Wendy’s no one even bothered to call me back!!! So much for Customer Service or Satisfaction!!!

Customer Rating

My husband and I ate at Wendy's in Allen, TX and it was disgusting. Tables and floors were dirty, some of the drink machines not working and trash was full. Also saw a man making burgers in the kitchen wearing gloves with his fingers sticking out contaminating the food. If an health inspector had walked in they would have failed inspection big time

Customer Rating

Recently went to the Wendy's on rte 352, Middleton twp, Delaware county, pa, and ordered a baked potato,and hot and juicy hamburger. Was told they had no potatoes so substituted a cheese burger. The fact that a basic staple ,like a potato was not available,bothered me. Further when I returned home, both sandwiches where far from "hot and juicy" but cold. Obviously the ingredients had been laying around for a while. I'm not sure what the overall problem is,but if not corrected Wendy's will lose business the the several nearby fast food establishments.As for myself, I will hesitate to revisit Wendy's for a while. Thank you for your time!

Customer Rating

i ordered at the drive thru window and was told my bill was $7.37. while waiting i collected the the needed cash to pay, i had no 5's but i did have a $20 and several ones. i got together a $20, 2 ones and .37 cents, so if you have any concept of math, i would get back $15. i was given $12.00 i called the cashier back and she proceeded to give me $14.00, insisting i gave her $21.37 after explaining to her that she was i given $22.37 she essentially called me a liar and started roiling her eyes in disgust. is this how you want the NEW Wendy's to be perceived? it seemed as if she felt entitled. after asking to speak to a manager she proceeded to tell me how long the drive thru line was behind me and told me to go. i stayed... at this point i was fuming from the treatment i was receiving. when the manager did show up i was pissed and expressed how that girl was dealing with customers ... i so wanted to tell her that the young vulgar girl needed to be counting fries and not money. i'd like to know who counts the drawers of your cashiers at the end of the shift ...... mainly because that girl is more than likely scamming you and your customers and the funny thing is i was never given a receipt ....... another sign of scamming. i was there at roughly 1PM on sunday march 29. i ordered a number 1, small sides. you know i like Wendy's, you say the burgers are never frozen and the chicken is a a real breast. i just can't grasp why someone with that type of attitude is allowed to deal with customers .....

Customer Rating

The Wendy's at 4507 W. Flamingo Rd Las Vegas, Nv served such bad food I had to throw it all away. The french fries were cold and soggy, the hamburger meat burnt and dry and the fixings were soggy Everything was cold. I had been sick in bed for 4 days and ventured out because there was nothing left in the house to eat and thought that Wendy's burgers were always juicy and Fries hot and chrispy. What a mistake. I'm 73 years old and on a limited income and to have to throw away food that is uneatable makes me furious. I'll be a liong time before I try your food again.

Customer Rating

Wards Rd Lynchburg, Va. 3/29/15 @ 6:30 pm. Service and food were great!!! However, blonde hair female manager was very disrespectful. She yelled at crew in front of lobby full of customers and told them that they had no common sense. She is a bully and uncouth at best. She lacked professionalism and leadership. I am a middle school English teacher

Customer Rating

We went there expecting to get 3blue cheese combos and they said they dont make them any more. That was one of the best things you had and I ate one a week ago. Then they were out of fries!!! Then their frosty machine was down!! We left and went to Burger King. That was the Wendys at Summer & High Point in Memphis. They are always out of something.

Customer Rating

At Wendy's on Main Avenue in Clifton, NJ they completely got my order wrong. Too crowded and too many people to keep track of. Very dissapointed.

Customer Rating

I go to Wendys very often and never have any problem. Today I went with my gift card ,Before leaving ,I checked my last receipt, which said balance of $7.06. Didn't bother to bring it with me. The clerk said the card had no balance---so I paid .When I got home and checked on the computer Balance 7.06. I know his is petty ,but it got me!

Customer Rating

I was at the store 11111183 on 3.28.15 when our host Lauren was told to stop taking orders and bag when we were next in line and only one left Bly a female employee in a black uniform. She then told us her coke machine didn't work and we said that's fine. But another pregnant female employee made a sarcastic remark behind the counter saying the dark pop doesn't work that's all you need to say. While I witnessed rude behavior by the black uniformed employees our host was also beibg picked on while she the only one seemed to be doing her job!

Contact the Wendy's Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Wendy's. What is their corporate mailing address?

One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, OH 43017
  • I want to call the Wendy's customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

614-764-3100
  • I need to visit the Wendy's company website. What is their website address?