Customer Satisfaction Results

Wendy's

Complaint Department

Filed by Complaints Department on Apr 01, 2014
Consumer Rating

Wendy’s on 58 highway Chattanooga Tennessee I went in to eat as soon I walked in the door to give my order 1St the bathroom door was opened with a disgusting smell. Of a bathroom where someone used the rest room The smellwas obvious of a stinch of a smell of a nasty rest room a man in front of me complained to the employee of Wendy’ she smiled and just said sir may I take your order he addresssed the smell again he told her no thanks to Wendy’s I was next in line I addressed your employeeof the terrible smell told her was ashame to come order for lunch I also told her where her manager was she said the manager was not in but to come back.. I will not return to this Wenfy’s until they can do better cleaning or better yet have a new building A Secret Shopper would give this Wendy’s a Failing score!

14 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Wendy's?

Compare Wendy's to Similar Fast Food more...

Wendy's Customer Feedback Trending Now

224 Wendy's consumers have created complaints against Wendy's to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Wendy's complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Wendy's corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

Drive thru on Friday April 24 at New Castle Ontario, at 7:55 p.m. Fries warm at best/ some fries very limp/ asked 2 different times for ketchup in the bag-- did not get it/ ordered a 1 patty burger- the meat was dry, and warm at best, so just warm in fact the cheese DID NOT melt at all! Paid 9.32! Worst experience at a Wendy's ever!

Consumer Rating

I just left a Wendy's in springfield il on Dirksen. The service and food was fine. It was an employee that was sitting at a table across from my family that I had an issue with. He sat at a table with another employee and was carving something into the table. I find this to be very disrespectful. He was laughing as he was doing it. I had to walk by his table to leave and could not believe he had wrote f*** you. He actually wrote it out. How horrible is it going to be when a little kids sits there and reads that? This was not a young employee either I would say late 30s. If not older.

Consumer Rating

I am completely disgusted at being treated so badly at Wendy's on City Ave, Philadelphia. I am white...I have been to the drive through before and got a look of disgust, and this time I went in and got completely snubbed for 10 minutes in line. I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE LINE FOR 10 MINUTES. The fact I was the only white person in there between staff and customers, says to me this was a racist attack. The staff all were looking at me and completely ignored me. One girl stood right in front of me and said nothing the whole time. Two others looked at me and whispered to each other. I left because I was scared my frosty may have got spat in. I have never felt like this before and I will be taking this further!

Consumer Rating

I was on my way to work, stopped by Wendy's drive thru in Durant Oklahoma. Some young man immediately ask for my order. I asked about the prices of the sizes and prices of the frosty drink. At the time I didn't have much cash and did not know what size I could afford. The young man told me he wasn't giving info for all the sizes. That I needed to know what size I wanted then he would give me my total. I tried to explain to him why I was asking. He did not care and was extremely rude so I drove away.

As far as I am concerned you have lost my business since you can't seem to hire people that are respectful. I have went to this store before and every order has been wrong. Once I get to work ( I work Nights) I can't leave to have my order fixed so I either eat something I didn't want or do with out my dinner.

Consumer Rating

3325 Causeway Blvd Metairie La. One of the employee is hard work person work at Wendy's. But her manager give her to work to do. Will you Please send someone there to see what going at that store the manager do not give no break. went make salad the manager have something to said put went the other in employee make the salad said nothing put to go a help the one of my co-work. And went you on the cashier Elienne Richard Manager there And other come form the Claiborne in ew Orleans la to work at Wendy's causeway Metairie La.

Consumer Rating

This is the worse experience I had in my life today while visiting Wendy's 4416 Queens Blvd Sunnyside, NY. I ordered for food, and they kept me waiting more than 20 minutes in the line. Not because there were a lot of customers, because they were very unorganized. When I got my salad ready my Chicken wrap got cold, and I had no other choice to request them to change it. Manager was not happy about it, and ultimately he gave me another one.. which was also cold. This was so funny! I think they gave me the same back after 5 minutes. I requested earnestly like a beggar they got me ultimately a new hot chicken wrap but with a wrong dressing. I was sad and asked manager why they kept me waiting for 30 minutes and manager was so rude to reply me. All the customers in the store were pretty much tired of their behavior and was happy to see me that I raised my voice.

I invite you at my home for dinner, you pay $10 for your food and in return make you wait for 30 minutes and mistake 3 times and give you hard time as your bonus points. You're tired and hungry! What will you do when you're at your dinner table ? Please let me know.

Consumer Rating

Went to drive thru at Wendy' Cherokee. Very long wait as it was a Saturday night & the inside was closed. Tried to order a small Apple Pecan Chicken salad with a full order of chicken. Also ordered a single hamburger with everything BUT onion. They wanted to charge me $2.50 for the extra chicken. Here in Ohio the charge is $1.25. The Manager?? Was very rude. Said that their prices had gone up & that they don't do 1/2 order of chicken any more. So we canceled that order. When I went to eat my hamburger it was VERY dry. Tasted like it had been sitting for awhile. Also it had onions on it. Glad I am not allergic. Terrible service & food. We will not go back again. I would appreciate some kind of response on this matter.

Consumer Rating

My wife and I went to Wendy's for supper the other night. We went there because we both wanted a baked potato. Well, guess what? For the third time in a row there are no baked potatoes. I said it is 5:00 o'clock. It is meal time and no baked potatoes. We sold out. WE will have some in 40 minutes. This time we did stay and had food. Last time we left. We will now plan ahead to go to another Wendy's as we are finished with this one. I will post this on my Facebook page and Craigslist to let other people know how this place is. Management needs to be spoken to. PLAN AHEAD PLEASE. But not on our account from now on. Hope this place closes down.

Consumer Rating

I went into your establishment at the location listed above to get a sandwich and stepped up to the front of the counter and waited my turn. A gentleman ahead of me had placed an order and was waiting for his food. At that time we were the only people in line. The gentleman ahead got his food and walked to his party at a table. I stood there waiting to be waited on while the girl at the front counter started to fill bags for the drive- thru, standing with her back to me and did not even look up to see me. I stood there a bit longer while she finished with the food order at the drive thru and then she stood with her back to me TOTALING IGNORING ME. I watched while a male person who was in the area look at me and walked away.

NO ONE bothered to ask if they could help me. Needless to say, I walked out and went to the sub shop next door and ate there. Obviously, if i wanted something from Wendy's I should have went thru the drive-thru to get waited on. I see how disrespectful the younger generation is today and I am sure you deal with it with your employees. I guess I thought that Wendy's trained their employees better but I was wrong. I will not go back to your establishment and will encourage others to do the same. There are too many other places to go to out there. I am writing this so you will understand why people will not be coming to your store.

Consumer Rating

We stopped at the Wendy's in Hannibal, MO at 8:00 pm last night to grab two salads and 2 large chilis. They took our order and payment and at 8:30 we were still waiting to receive our chili. I approached the young man taking the orders after the first 20 minutes(they were not that busy last night) and said we still had a 3 1/2 hour drive ahead of us and needed to get going. They said sorry, but we ran out of chili and it's just about done. They gave us our salads and wondered if we wanted a substitute. We declined the substitute, but at that time said we would just take a refund and be on our way. They said "It's just done now, they are adding the meat and we'll have it right out to you". Another 10 minutes later I approached a different gentleman up front and was told the same thing only this time it was because there was someone new added to the "it's done" comment.

We then asked again for a refund and a lady walked by and rudely said "WELL IT'S DONE NOW!" but still no chili delivered to us. She then disappeared to the back. My husband then went up and asked to talk to the store manager and it was the rude woman that commented that it was done. She then gave us a refund and we left. If they had explained to us at the beginning that they had run out, we would have gotten the salads and then continued on down the road and stopped in Palmyra to get the chili. The manager was full of excuses that she had been on break, but the service was beyond slow. A gentleman that ordered a chicken sandwich and fries right after we ordered was still waiting on his meal. Another two men finally left after 15 minutes of the wait, not sure if they got any of their order.
We have stopped at this same Wendy's for years on our trips to and from St. Louis. It will be our last for a while.

Consumer Rating

We had to go to Meridian MS. I have always had good service there, but this time the service really bad. I only ordered a little and had to wait for 15 to 25 minutes. I don't no what to say if other customers were treated this bad. The food was cold and we had to wait so long. Wendy's is going to lose business. The store number #00007923 order number232497 price 764 on my visa. The manager. Bob Dominy, please get them right

Consumer Rating

On the evening of Friday April 10, 2015 I placed an order in the drive through of the Macclenny, Florida location. As I got to the window the gentleman working (I didn't catch his name) would not even look at me as he took my money. Once it was paid he just kind of threw my bag out the window (luckily I was paying attention) and then continue to hand me my order without even acknowledging me and in the meantime as he is handing me my drink he has it leaned sideways and its pouring coke product down the side of my car. When I told him he was spilling it he just plainly replied with "it's just coming from the top". Very rude and unprofessional

Consumer Rating

I went through the drive through 4/10/2015 at 12:06 pm in Anthony TX first the female taking orders does not speak English very well at all so could not understand her so I just hoped my order was right. Second my burger was raw the out side of the patty was seared that was it the fries were cold and rubbery. This is the WORST Wendy's I have ever been to and makes me not want to go to Wendy's anymore at all and to warn my family and friends not to go to Wendy's this was horrible

Consumer Rating

I came there around 6pm and I never had such a bad experience coming to this Wendy's. This is going to be my last time I set foot into this establishment. First off, his name is Pablo and as soon as he greeted me he looked very disgusted at me. I felt uncomfortable as I place my order. He threw everything into my bag and said have a nice day with an attitude . I work with customer service and I never treat customers this way. A "Hello how may I take your order?" would have been nice not a rude "what do u want" smh pls this needs to be addressed and fixed . Next time I'm going to Burger King !!!!!

Consumer Rating

I was ordering at the drive thru which I do about 10-15 times a week. We have a busy schedule and go there often to eat. I try to still eat healthy and I like to get a grilled piece of chicken and the baked potato. I went to order as I have for the past couple of months of ordering the grilled chicken. Normally, I am charged 2.50 for a piece of chicken and normally I have to wait for the cashier to find the right key on the computer to charge me 2.50 for the grilled chicken. Tonight was a different. The cashier told me that she was going to have to charge me for a chicken sandwich without the bun. I explained that I had ordered before and not been charged that way which would end up being 4.59 for one piece of chicken. I asked to speak to the manager and she said she was the Manager. It was tonight 4/7/15 at approximately 9 pm. She was rude and didn't have an explanation why the last 2 months that I have been getting the grilled chicken it was twice the amount. What a good example that she is setting for the employees, if she is the Manager. I can go down the road to BK and they will sell me a piece of grilled chicken for the 2.50 that is what I had been charged in the past. Why would pay 4.59 and have a Manager to tell me that's the way it is without explaining why I'm being paid double. I believe the Manger had no clue where the right key was on her computer to charge me and nor did she care!!!!! I was really disappointed and she needs to get another job ,if she isn't going to be nice to customers and do her job. We did pull out of the line and go to BK. I guess I will take my business to BK and my family did eat at your restaurant at least 10 to 15 times per week. Thank you for listening and please tell your Manager that she needs some lessons on how to to communicate to customers.

Consumer Rating

I waited 25 minutes on line on a Monday afternoon at 300 to be served!!

Consumer Rating

First of all I am not a prude by any means but, I am appalled about your commercial that I just heard on the radio. I can't believe that Wendy's who caters to children has stooped so low to used the Fuck word and the shit word in a commercial. Even though it is block out children know what the beep stands for. My two grandchildren who are 6 and 8 heard it and said grandma they just said the F word. That is no way to sell hamburgers and in fact I will be sure not to go to Wendy's in the future. I called your customer service number to complain and the girl there did not seem very interested in what I had to say she told me she never heard it. I think the person who thought that up should be fired. It is really a low blow for a company like Wendy's. I see that you only have one and a half stars for customer service complaints, so I don't expect that you will even take into consideration to take that commercial off the radio.

Consumer Rating

My husband and I ate at Wendy's in Allen, TX and it was disgusting. Tables and floors were dirty, some of the drink machines not working and trash was full. Also saw a man making burgers in the kitchen wearing gloves with his fingers sticking out contaminating the food. If an health inspector had walked in they would have failed inspection big time

Consumer Rating

Recently went to the Wendy's on rte 352, Middleton twp, Delaware county, pa, and ordered a baked potato,and hot and juicy hamburger. Was told they had no potatoes so substituted a cheese burger. The fact that a basic staple ,like a potato was not available,bothered me. Further when I returned home, both sandwiches where far from "hot and juicy" but cold. Obviously the ingredients had been laying around for a while. I'm not sure what the overall problem is,but if not corrected Wendy's will lose business the the several nearby fast food establishments.As for myself, I will hesitate to revisit Wendy's for a while. Thank you for your time!

Consumer Rating

i ordered at the drive thru window and was told my bill was $7.37. while waiting i collected the the needed cash to pay, i had no 5's but i did have a $20 and several ones. i got together a $20, 2 ones and .37 cents, so if you have any concept of math, i would get back $15. i was given $12.00 i called the cashier back and she proceeded to give me $14.00, insisting i gave her $21.37 after explaining to her that she was i given $22.37 she essentially called me a liar and started roiling her eyes in disgust. is this how you want the NEW Wendy's to be perceived? it seemed as if she felt entitled. after asking to speak to a manager she proceeded to tell me how long the drive thru line was behind me and told me to go. i stayed... at this point i was fuming from the treatment i was receiving. when the manager did show up i was pissed and expressed how that girl was dealing with customers ... i so wanted to tell her that the young vulgar girl needed to be counting fries and not money. i'd like to know who counts the drawers of your cashiers at the end of the shift ...... mainly because that girl is more than likely scamming you and your customers and the funny thing is i was never given a receipt ....... another sign of scamming. i was there at roughly 1PM on sunday march 29. i ordered a number 1, small sides. you know i like Wendy's, you say the burgers are never frozen and the chicken is a a real breast. i just can't grasp why someone with that type of attitude is allowed to deal with customers .....

Contact the Wendy's Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Wendy's. What is their corporate mailing address?

• One Dave Thomas Blvd.
    • Dublin
    • OH 43017
  • I want to call the Wendy's customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

614-764-3100
  • I need to visit the Wendy's company website. What is their website address?