Wells Fargo Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

269+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wells Fargo corporate: 866-878-5865

I read with great displeasure of Wells Fargo decision to support one political parties convention and not the other. While you may find a candidate holds views and beliefs contrary to your own, the convention is much more than a single candidate. If your decision to only support one party stands I will give serious consideration to pulling my business and investments now managed by Wells Fargo and find a more politically neutral bank.

I’ve been in Wells Fargo in Miami, Florida on April, 8th 2016 and asked them how to open an account. I was very clear about not living in US and asked more than once if I would have any problem to use my account from abroad. The customer sales representative and the manager at the time told me that living outside US should not result in any problem. What happened is, when I was back home, I receive a message from Wells Fargo telling me that my credit card was sent more than 30 days so I should ask to cancel my card and request to send me a new one. For that, I should update my account address information and call customer service, so I start to do so.

And I’ve been calling since then, and they keep telling me that I CANNOT REQUEST A NEW CARD or even have online access to my account to request a new one without providing some information from my debit card – the same one, automatically cancelled and that they don’t have enough information about my profile to check my identity. I received the card 2 days after the first call, but the card was already cancelled. It was just a post service delivery delay. It has been a nightmare. All the money that I have transferred to Wells Fargo is blocked, I am not able to do anything with the money without a card. I will not keep transferring my money monthly until this problem is solved. I contacted the Service Representative by email and called many times ( 9 times so far) all the 800 phone numbers available and they’ve told me that I can only solve this problem if I go to US and go to a WF branch to personally identify myself.

It is important to say that when I opened the account I provided all the required documents and I have been told that there would not be any problem concerning identity and/or personal details in the future.
I am not planning to go to US. I live in the Middle East and I have a very tight work schedule and because of that, I am trying to get another solution other than take the first flight available to go to US (which would cost US 1,419.00 only for the ticket!)

I am one of your Wells Fargo customers, who have a report to make about one of your manager employees. Today, I came in to talk about my account to explain a few things. I asked her was there a way for me to stop someone from pulling out of my account so it wouldn't make my account negative, and she told me, "there was no way I could stop them." "If I owe them money, that they're going to get their money!" (Which was rude.) So then, I asked "IF I wanted to cancel my account, how would I go about with that?" She told me, what I had to do. So, I asked her another question, (about my account became in the negatives) and she wasn't quit being patient with me and was misunderstanding what I was asking her. So she rudely told me to "bring in my 109 and cancel my account!"

Which wasn't right of her to raise her voice and tell me to cancel my account. Then, I asked was there a manager or someone else I could talk to and she said " I AM THE MANAGER!" There's no one else I could talk too. So I brought it to you guys, because canceling my account isn't what I wanted to do. I just wanted to fix a few problems and she gave me a really bad customer service experience. Her name is, Senitres Boyd, store manager

This is not a complaint about customer service it is about community responsibility. I live in Canon City, Colorado and have been a customer of Wells Fargo since 1974 and was an employee in Denver for 24 years. The main branch of Wells Fargo on Main Street in Canon City has a small plaza next to it that is part of the bank property. It has two small fish ponds, a statue, and several planted areas. To be frank, it is disgusting! The ponds are filthy, there is trash all over, and there is even a manhole that is broken that could easily severely injure someone. These small communities are trying to revitalize and improve economically and this eyesore on Main street is not helping. Quite frankly, it would not take much money to clean up this area and maintain it for the enjoyment of the tourists and community. Please address this with the local management in Canon City. It would go a long way in improving the image of the branch here.

I called the credit card department about fraud on my account. I was confused to why the amount of the fraud was on my credit card with no hold on it. The way this male representative talked to me referring to me as not remembering things was very rude. I had done everything I was told except I misunderstood about the procedures this fraud was attempted and my checking account not being cancelled. I thought Wells Fargo was canceling it out for me, but he told me I have to close it at Wells Fargo Bank. At the time of the fraud I was under a lot of stress dealing with the death of my daughter in-law and I find his remarks very insulting. I have been a customer of Wells Fargo for numerous years without any complaints until now. I did and I am doing everything explained to me at the time of the fraud.

Dear Mr. Stumpf, I am very upset with the wrong information I received from one of your Personal Bankers. The gentleman's name is Corey Hudson, who works at your Willingboro NJ Branch, I am a retiree from Wachovia Bank for 22 years of service and in my years there we ALWAYS treated our clients with the correct information and ALWAYS returned hone calls to our clients. I visited the bank because our Kennedy Branch was closed and I wanted
my sons names put on my safe deposit box in the event they could go and get necessary papers for me. At the Kennedy branch they had access but there signature cards were not forwarded to the Willingboro branch. I was informed by Mr. Hudson that all my sons needed to do was go to a branch in Delaware and Pittsburgh to sign a new card with their ID.

My son in Delaware went to a branch in Middletown, DE and was told I had to bring my son here to New Jersey to fill out a new application and a also my son in Pittsburgh. I am a widow and I need my sons names on my box.
Your manager in Delaware was very nice and said I received the wrong information in your Willingboro. I call the branch today 5/7/16 and spoke with Mr. Hudson and ask him to give a message to his manager to please return my call before end of business today, Raman Kaur, manager and she did not call me. When I worked for the bank our manager always said to return phone calls to our clients. I would truly like to get this resolved for my state of mind. I am quite sure if you were a widow and your children were not close by you would want for them to be able to take care of their parents business in the event of death. I would appreciate your help this this matter and I thank you for your time.

Your employees at the Willingboro Branch need more training in professionalism and good customer service. I thank you again.

So I received a debit card for my checking account. However the card was broken in two during mailing. So I tossed the card into the bottom of a drawer and ordered a replacement. Several months pass. I find that I am getting charges to my account from India. I start checking and I find that the card being used is the one which is broken, never activated nor used in the bottom of the drawer where I put it.

I go to the WF bank and they blame me for not being careful about using my card. After I show the card to the teller his mouth fell open. As I told him about the card being broken on shipment to me, never used, never activated. Several employees are looking at the card, still with the call this number sticker to activate. I am chastised for not being careful about charges. Its all my fault that someone in the WF bank activated and used or sold the card information. I caught them. WF Bank employees are activating and using the cards or selling card information. They dropped the charges from the card. I closed my account and have gone to a much better credit union.

This is the third time in only a few years that my cards were compromised and I never could find out how or where. Now I know and Wells Fargo bank is not the place to put your money. I try to let everyone know that I can. Check out the complaints about any given bank or credit union before trusting them with your information. Above all, run don't walk away form WF Bank.

My Wells Fargo Credit Card was stolen recently and was used twice without my approval. I called Wells Fargo to report the illegal use of my card. My problem was that I had to give the same identification information 4 times to 4 different people before anything was resolved. That took approximately 30 minutes to accomplish a task that should have been resolved within minutes. Why should I have to repeat myself with the exact same information 4 times? Surely, the computer system that Wells Fargo uses is sophisticated enough to transfer information to the proper office without having to repeat myself 4 times as I was transferred from office to office.

Lastly, the last person I talked to wanted to know if someone else was in the room. There was, but your employee then rudely began some tirade concerning privacy. I had given permission for my friend to overhear the conversation. My friend then took the telephone and explained to the 4th person that a simple task of reporting the fraudulent use of my card had become a "comedy of errors." Finally, the problem was resolved, I hope. II would hope that a better system could be established to make for easier business undertakings.

I would like to report the impolite attitude and terrible customer from the operation Supervisor and the Teller and that I have received at 9550 Bolsa Ave Well Fargo Bank branch in Westminster on 3/18/2016 at 5:30PM when I tried to make a deposit into my checking with $1,000 in half dollar coins that have been wrapped nicely in the coin wrap (the coins came from my piggy bank). I stopped by this branch since I am on the way to Bolsa. First, the male teller asking me to wait for the approval from his supervisor to see if he can accept the coins, then later one of the teller associate came with him to the window and told me that their supervisor can only allowed for one time favor to accept deposit of $200 as max for coin, unless I do have business account with the bank.

The teller clarified with me that this is the bank policy, there is nothing she can do. I asked her if there is any restriction in deposit with paper money, she respond "NO". I also have explained to them that this is only one time deposit, and I do not routinely deposit coins, so I need their help to make an exception but they continue to refuse to take coins in. I was frustrated and disappointed, so I took the coins back home. To validate the Bolsa teller response in regard of Wells Fargo bank deposit policy, I called another branch in Murrieta nearby my home, asking them if they can accept the $1000 coins deposit, and they said there is no problem as long as they are in coin wrapping paper.

I would like to address my concerns with Wells Fargo bank for coin deposit policies and the misleading statement from Bolsa branch. As a PMA and value customer with Wells Fargo for quite some time, I felt that I was not treating fairly and misleading by the operational supervisor and the tellers at Bolsa branch when I got different answer of coin deposit from another Wells Fargo branch.

I like to be advised the followings from Wells Fargo Bank. Why did Wells Fargo bank discriminate of receiving coin for deposit? Aren’t coins also money? If Wells Fargo exchange coins for customer, why does bank not get the coins back? The bank is the largest institution to circulate money in society, by discriminating in accepting coin the bank has limited the customer deposits and make it difficult for customers to dispose their coins. Overall, coins came from bank when customer do exchange. I am not sure if this has violating federal regulations? Why were there discrepancies in policy of coin deposit between branches? How does Bolsa branch can come up with different policy than other Wells Fargo branch? Or is this one of many discourteous, ruthless customer services that Bolsa branch has been treating customers?

Wells Fargo refused to expedite a new debit card for me. I have no access to funds for use to purchase gas, groceries, cash through the ATM machine etc. I cannot visit a local branch as my work hours do not accommodate those hours. I offered to pay an expedite fee and they still refuse saying I should take off of work to get a card. I will be pulling all 5 of my accounts and my 20 year relationship with Wells Fargo as they are nothing but money hungry hogs. They want new business, new accounts, new loans every time I walk in the door but can't perform a single customer service request to accommodate me?

On March 5th 2016 I called well Fargo phone line assistance to have one of my debit card reissue. Well Fargo for some unknown reason had cancelled one of my debit card so I called in order to have the card reissued but after hold on for more the 15' my call was passed to a customer service named Claudia she was very rude. After asking several ridiculous questions then she ask whether I remember the date of my last transaction - how a person can remember when the card was rarely used, she can see that too - and she then hang up on me when I said how can I remember.

So I call back after giving an active debit card even giving the pin number and I reached a customer service name Maria she asked my first and last name I did give my name the same as the first time but this time Maria said I did not give her the information same as her information so she had refused to help me. Is this conspiracy between those to customer services to give me hard time ? Or they forgot their job is giving the customer their best effort to help a customer? We are Well Fargo customer sine 1983 and I was treated badly. one should wonder how Well Fargo customer service would treat it's other customers when they are in need of help like me. I can't recall any other banks have this awful customer service.

I had a question about being charged an excessive activity fee in my saving account while having over $500 in there and also being denied to make the actual transaction to my checking account. I spoke to "Abby" who was unhelpful and later transferred to supervisor "Mark", and then he chuckled, said hello, and then hung up. After calling again I spoke to "Gale" for 3 seconds before she complained of not hearing me rushed her ending speech and then hung up. Im an not racist in any way as I also ethnic, but the fact is this is a complaint and the truth demeanor of everybody I was connected to was young, hispanic females with an attitude, except for "Mark" who was a young hispanic guy doesn't take things serious.

Been a customer when they purchased my previous bank. Always wells Fargo seemed okay, few dealings were taken care. But God forbid you run into hard times, the friendly neighborhood bank turns into your worst nightmare. Nobody loves having difficult times, our life took a hard turn and we were struggling to stay afloat. This lead us to file bankruptcy, very low point but we needed and had to go this direction. Had my first disrespectful phone call but was able to work it out, 3 months later struggling to pay mortgage and utilities. Wells Fargo decides to yank out the only 500 dollars I had in account. Never telling me in anyway just took it leaving me with one dollar to pay weekly bills.

Never in my life would I think a bank can not only do that but treat you with the rudest people ever. Hardship is not enjoyable in any means, we are stressed and disappointed but getting by. The only thing that makes it bearable is people that understand and have compassion. Wells Fargo has none, we are leaving and finding a bank that cares. We are not fortunate like the executives at your bank but we are people. We work our whole life to get everything pulled out. We will overcome this and will be happy using a new bank. Why must your bank think being a bully and kicking someone who stayed true with wells Fargo. I may be small and not worth your time but I believed in your bank.

Today afternoon I went to this bank and want to put my money order in the card. I asked one staff where the ATM is. She told me do this in the desk. Ok I was waiting. Then it is my turn and the operator who let me sign. Because the owner is my wife,so I don't signature. But I asked where is the ATM and I want to use that. Because I do the same thing last time on the machine.

I came out and let my wife sign on it. Then waiting for the machine.In the end I found the ATM don't provide the service. Now the bank is closed. I am very angry and asked the women. She told me that she don't know whether the ATM has the service and her attitude was bad impatient. I wasted lots of time and got more angry. Maybe I had the Asian face and maybe I should leave the freedom state.

On 02/11/2016 I cashed a check for $3179 and requested cash back of $1079 and the cash back amount is short by $300. I had this money to pay my bills that is due on the 22nd of February and to celebrate my birthday which is the 20th of February so the money was not counted until the 20th of February when I notice the cash back amount was short $300.The cash missing from the cash back amount is 2 - $100 bills and 5 - $20 bills. I called the local bank here and spoke with Trinity. The tone of her voice was not reassuring. She checked the teller transactions for that day and stated she was not over or short for that day. I've been with Wells Fargo for a few years and never got a cash back receipt with the breakdown of the cash given back to me.

That was a red light for me when I started counting the cash. I would like someone outside of the branch to investigate this transaction because it takes to people to count and verify the cash drawers for the tellers. I hold on to all my receipts for this type of reason and mistakes. There was time from Feb 11th to Feb 20th to contact me of the mistake that was made on the teller behalf and this didn't happen. From now on I will check my cash before leaving the bank whether inside or through a drive thru window. I'm waiting to hear back Monday from Wells Fargo Branch #0006727 9 and if I'm not refunded back by $300 I will be moving on to another bank.

A check was written to Wells Fargo for $8,067.67 (which looks like a forged signature) on 10/6/2015 AND a cashier's check for $21,378.84 on 10/7/15. I need to know why this money was withdrawn from the account. I have power of attorney for my mother's account. I'm writing this complaint on her behalf. She deposited a cashier's check for $10,000 on 10/2/15 and the above checks were written 4 & 5 days later. Please help me open an investigation and find out the whereabouts of almost $29,000 of my mother's money. Customer service has been a joke!

My 92 year old mother has repeatably been denied access to her security box she has been told many times to wait a few minutes and those wait have been over an hour. No progress has been made she leaves in frustration please remedy this A.S.A.P. It's hard for her to drive down there and she pays rent on the box.

On December 5, I called your overseas collect call number (925-825-7600) from my temporary home in Thailand. My WF Visa credit card has an expiration date of 2016-01-31 and I wanted you to send the new one to my Thailand address, not my California address. The person I spoke with got my address here and said it would be taken care of. A couple of days later I received an email from you stating the card had been mailed out. Since I hadn't received the card by January 13, 2016 I called again and was told that a computer malfunction kept the new card from going out. That was an unlikely explanation but whatever. I gave my Thai address, again, and was assured the new card would be Fed-Ex'd out by the next day.

By the 19th I hadn't received the Fed-Ex so I called you, again. Same song: not sent yet and no explanation why. Gave my address, again, and was asked to wait a week for the sure-thing arrival of my new card. February 1, 2016: the card had not arrived (gasp!) so I called again. Same song: card was not sent and no explanation why. Gave my address, again, and I asked for a Fed-Ex tracking number. I was told it had not been generated yet but I could get it in a couple of days. Oh, how I tingled with happiness: my problem was as good as solved.

February 3, 2016: can you imagine how surprised I was when told the card had not been sent? I'm shocked ... shocked!! Of course, no reason was given. This call was just full of surprises. The rep asked for my address, again, and I gave it, again. I asked for the tracking number and was told, of course, it hadn't been generated and to give it a day. February 4, 2016: oh, sorry, it hadn't been sent yet. What's that address again? Okay, we'll send it out right away. Call back tomorrow for the tracking number. (Was a pattern developing?)

February 5, 2016: I called, again, hoping to get the Fed-Ex tracking number. The person I talked to said it was not available and could not confirm that the card had been sent out. I was advised to call back the next day to get the tracking number. February 6, 2016: I called, again, hoping to get the Fed-Ex tracking number. The person I spoke with (Kimberly) told me, big surprise, the card had not been sent; reason unknown.

She asked me to give her my address in Thailand, again, which I did, again. She suggested I call again in a few days to get the tracking number. Noteworthy in this conversation is that I remembered speaking with Kimberly sometime in the past few calls. Same voice, same accent, same name. When I mentioned this she denied it and claimed her name was not in the log of any of my prior calls. I don't know how, or if, a rep's name is entered in the call log but, when she said we hadn't spoken Kimberly told me a lie.

February 9, 2016: I spoke with a rep named Sheila. She told me there was no tracking number (big surprise) so I asked to speak with a supervisor and was connected to Eugene. Eugene told me that they never got tracking numbers for Fed-Ex shipments which I find doubtful but why would anyone at Wells Fargo lie to me? Anyway, he put me on hold while he tried to find out if the card could be sent. I was on hold for 10 or 15 minutes when I got disconnected. I called back and spoke to a supervisor named Carey. She put me on hold and came back with he news that the card was going to be sent out soon and that I should call back in 3 hours to get the tracking number. I decided to wait 24 hours.

February 10, 2016: I spoke with a supervisor named Colin. He put me on hold and came back saying he had a tracking number. After giving me the first 2 digits ("30") I was "mysteriously" disconnected. I called back and spoke with a supervisor named Misty. Misty told me there was no tracking number yet and could not confirm that the card had, or had not, been sent. I was a bit exasperated at that point and asked what I could do to get that confirmation. Her priceless advice was to wait, though she couldn't tell me how long that wait should be.

Two months and five days: still no card. The Wells Fargo Clown Car is here to help. I've clearly been lied to, at least several times during this sorry saga. It also appears that WF has adopted the same contempt toward customers that Bank of America is famous for.

Complaining about disability service and access at the Wells Fargo on 3rd Ave in Chula Vista, CA out of San Diego County. They have no parking in front of the bank and suggest you go around the side with pathetic arrows.

I have made about 5 trips to Wells Fargo to assist my Brother who is intellectually disabled to pay his monthly room and board. Wells Fargo charges 10% for bank check, so we tried to get this set up for auto payment. We were told that we could not do that since he has a savings account and not a checking account. We were told that I can transfer the money using sure-pay. I was not able to get the code on my phone so I had to call customer service. Customer service required that I come in and get added to the account. I did this in January. I am still not able to transfer funds for his room and board payment, because for some reason his account can not receive codes electronically. The Wells Fargo customer service is automated and is only a recording.

I was on hold for 1/2 hour and had to hang up and call back multiple time. On the phone for over one hour on hold. I am sure they will tell me to come into the bank again. My brother does not read or write and has a severe speech impediment. I have a power of attorney which gives me the legal right to assist him. If my brother didn't have his social security automatically deposited to Wells Fargo, I would insist that he switch banks. Wells Fargo has the worst customer service ever, and charges fees for everything to the people who can least afford it. I will call back on Monday. The session timed out on my computer 5 times and my battery is going dead on my phone. I bank with Citibank and SDCCU. Both have excellent customer service, Wells Fargo just steals you money.

I am sending this on the behalf of my 78 year old mother. She was recently forced to resign from her post as Church treasurer based upon a call or calls to a church member who is listed on one of the church's other accounts. Her pastor stated that there had been too many calls from the Turner Drive Wells Fargo Bank employee in Reidsville, NC. I do not know what the employee stated. I was appalled to hear this. When did bank employees start calling customers? Where is the compassion for a customer, who is a little old lady trying to hold on to something that gives her substance and value to be knocked down in front of her church members and Pastor. What could she have been doing? On the other side of things was she at danger of being robbed by carrying the deposit? If so why was she not given the opportunity to have been talked to in private conversation by the Bank Manager? Her name is Anna Brown and she has been a long time customer and she was the church treasurer for Camp Spring United Methodist Church for the last approximate 15 years. She is truly humiliated as a result of the actions of a Bank employee. Please investigate into this matter and I ask for a response to this issue and your findings.

Wells Fargo Virginia call center received a call from Maffrietta Silk, an unhappy customer, on January 5, 2016 @ 2 P.M. Eastern Standard Time. Zahra took my call. I closed my Account 2712698774 for poor service, unjust declines in Michigan from November to December 2015 ; while vacationing and dealing with family issues. They owe me money for unjust overcharges. Furthemore, another problem arose: a SSI deposit not returned to the Social Security Office. SSO, Danielle-40G89 placed a trace on the check because Wells Fargo never return the check. Finally, can Wells Fargo be investigated for its banking activities for my account?

I just read the article in the mpls trib about your photo bombing. What a pathetic attempt for attention. Why would anyone want to do business with a crybaby company like you? I'm sure a lot of people feel just like me. You can take your bank and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

I made an $18,500.00 payment on my personal line of credit on December 15th. As of December 22 the payment was not posted. They could not give me any information over the phone so I went to the branch. The result: Wells Fargo would hold the payment for an additional 10 business day before it would be posted. If that is Wells Fargo policy that information should have been made clear when I made the payment. I need to make several tax payments before year end and Wells Fargo customer service will not refund or post the payment. A three week hold on a payment is unheard of. I have been a Wells Fargo customer for 20 years. Thank you Wells Fargo and goodbye.

I just had the very unfortunate experience of doing business with Wells Fargo Bank. I was given a check from my previous landlord. This check was for $3142 as reimbursement for my security deposit and incidentals. When Frank handed me the check I requested a cashiers check instead and he assured me that he had sufficient funds in the account to cover that check and that if I ran over to any Wells Fargo branch they would cash it for me with no problem.

Well I'm here to tell you there was a problem. The problem was that after standing in line, then being moved to a personal banker, then waiting for the check to be verified, then coming back into line, I was told that there would be a $7.50 charge. I asked why and was told that as a non Wells Fargo account holder, I am charged $7.50. This is outrageous and insulting, who I assume is a valued customer. and to myself, a previous Wells Fargo customer (who was actually considering opening up another account with Wells Fargo, but wouldn't consider it at this point in time after this experience).

To continue with the story, I notified Frank and told him that I am being charged to cash his check and he replied that "they shouldn't charge anything!". I discussed this with the manager, who informed me that it's simply policy and that she wished it weren't so because she gets a number of complaints about this policy. I asked her to waive the fee and she says she could not. I expect that in one fell swoop Wells Fargo alienated one very good customer and one potential new customer.

I am looking to do my banking elsewhere due to the rudeness and unprofessional service that was rendered to my wife today while I was at work. It is absolutely unbelievable how poor Wells Fargo Service has become. My wife went thru the drive thru of the Wells Fargo location at 5284 Providence Road, Virginia Beach, Virginia. On many prior occasions, my wife and I both have made deposits via the drive thru without filling out a deposit slips and having the account numbers at our finger tips.

This has never been a problem. Today, my wife went thru the drive thru with my two kids in the vehicle and attempted to make deposits. The teller thru the drive thru told my wife that she had to have account numbers and deposit slips in order to do the transactions. My wife asked for someone to help so the teller finally got her manager. The manager seemed to want to fix the problem; however, when it was all said the done, the manager did not solve the problem and cashier's check was never cashed. Even though the manager Tammy Green attempted to help, she did the transaction wrong and refused to fix the problem. My wife was instructed to go in the bank to get these issues resolved.

My wife had to park, take the kids out of the vehicle and go inside to get the transaction done. Having entered the store, the teller smirked at my wife and decided she would wait on my wife even though she had failed to help. My wife refused for that teller to help and requested for an experienced teller to help her. to which the teller rudely and arrogantly replied, that she would have her manager help. The manager accused my wife of yelling at the teller and scaring all of the tellers to the point that they did not want to speak with my wife. Also, she had my wife enter her office and proceeded to tell my wife that she was setting a bad example in her bank and that she needed to stop, etc. My wife pointed out to Tammy Green that her teller had smirked and not acted the right way; the manager replied that she would talk to the teller; but obviously, she was more concerned in lecturing my wife than ensuring excellent customer service.

After all this, my wife left the store with a cashier's check still uncashed and time wasted. I am absolutely appalled by the service she received and will be switching banks very soon. As a side note, both the manager and teller should be disciplined for their actions. If I were to treat customers that way where I work, I would be fired.

I would like to submit a complaint against a telephone customer service representative named Joshua, or Josh, at Wells Fargo Bank. I am an assistant at RBC Wealth Management, a financial advisory firm. We have a mutual client with Wells Fargo that has a 529 plan with Scholar's Edge. We were assisting this client in setting up ACH access for easier distributions from the 529 plan. This requires an application for ACH accompanied by a voided check from the financial institution. The client has a checking account with Wells Fargo but no checks. The client went a Wells Fargo location to ask for an ACH form, and he was provided with a form that could be filled in rather than pre-printed. This form was rejected by Scholar's Edge because it was not pre-printed.

On December 7, 2015, I called 1-800-869-3557 at 1:05pm MST. This was the customer service number found on the ACH form from Wells Fargo that was rejected by Scholar's Edge. I wanted to ask what else was available from Wells Fargo for ACH setup, so that we could instruct our client to ask for this specific information when he went to Wells Fargo. I did not ask for any account information, nor did I give Josh our client's name. I asked him for general information applicable to all Wells Fargo customers. Josh told me to have the client call in himself for the information.

I explained to Josh that our client had already done that and was given a form that was rejected, and we wanted him to know what, specifically, to ask for. Josh refused to tell me anything other than he could only talk to a customer with a valid account, and he could not answer any "hypothetical" questions. I asked him if I could speak to someone else, and he refused to transfer me. He told me that he did not see the point in transferring me to someone else for a question he "already answered." He told me to call back if I wanted the information. I told him that he did not answer my question, and I informed him that I was going to file a complaint against him. He would not give me his last name, but he gave me the address, which I'm not sure is valid, but I will mail this complaint to as well.

Still needing the information, I did call the same number back at 1:13pm MST and reached a representative named Maurice. I asked Maurice the same question and he immediately gave me some options. He said the client could ask for a pre-printed form or he could ask for a temporary check, available for a small fee. Maurice was intelligent, accommodating, and friendly. Josh was difficult, rude, and has horrible customer service skills. He is in desperate need of coaching. If the attitude I received from Josh was the norm at Wells Fargo, the company would go out of business. However, it's great representatives like Maurice that give the company a good reputation. If possible, I would like a response to this complaint. Ideally, Josh will receive the coaching that he needs, and is held accountable for his performance as a customer service representative.

Every few days I have to reset my password due to Wells Fargo system's failure to recognize my current password. I know passwords are being entered correctly as they automatically default to sign in page. When this happens I cannot gain access even when I erase the defaulted passwords and reenter them manually, so I windup resetting my passwords every few days. I spoke to one of your representatives who wanted to verify my identity by asking security questions based on public records. For example: i was asked which was a correct current phone number. the actual answer was none but i recognized one number as a former phone number and GUESSED that public records showed it as a current number; otherwise I would have answered incorrectly. I had a similar experience with a credit card account with another company. Public records are not all that reliable!

Mr. Scott Coble, can you please help my with this dilemma. (11-09-15) I entered the branch at 2500 NW 72nd Avenue, at 2:45 signed in. I saw the manager sitting at her desk talking to another staff person, When the person left, I ask to see her. She stated that as soon as she get one of the office workers, Well, she took the clipboard and walked around the bank for a good 10 minutes, touching things on the counters, looking in the different offices, completely ignoring me. Another man came up after me she directed him to what he needed. I saw that I wasn't going to be waited on so I left.

What I wanted to know from her was why Wells Fargo was holding over half of my deposit. I deposited 12,617.08 on the 4th of October, they said there would be a hold on the check I asked, why they said because the funding source changed banks. I have never heard of such a thing they released $5,000 on the 6th. and is holding the balance until the 16th if this month, I run a program and we have to pay bills, also payroll and they all will be late, and we will incur penalties. I need this issue resolved or I will have to do our banking elsewhere.

Making a deposit using counter deposit slip, Wells Fargo drive through teller Mercedes Robertson rudely held up deposit slip and said "I can't read this" I said excuse me, she again rudely stated she "could not read this" holding up deposit slip. I asked for my item back and went into bank asking for the manager, was given service manager Nicole. She listened to me, asked what she could do and I said please make my deposit - which she was able to read the deposit slip. I also wanted the teller to apologize. Nicole came in with Mercedes and Mercedes rolled her eyes at me - said I was told to apologize and stormed out of the office. This was unacceptable to me and I was highly insulted. Still waiting for branch manager to call me as well. I too was a teller in that very same window when it was Wachovia, I would have never treated a customer with such disrespect. This teller will definitely drive customer service down in this branch, which I am planning on pulling our school Wells Fargo accounts and going to a bank that appreciates its customers.

August 2015, I decided to start a checking account with Wells Fargo in Priest River, Idaho. At first everything was cool i even signed up for the online banking threw their web site. Anyway October 28 i logged onto their website to check out my info and see how everything looked. However i was in for a shock first thing i noticed was suspicious activity. Somebody had deposited a fraudulent check of $2400.00 in my name which was a shock my first thought this is serious I gotta go to the bank and let them know about this. I went to the bank and said everything that had happened however all i got was constant disrespect from the Bank Manager. Who kept saying i probably did that myself cause i am so slow, I don't remember doing it. My reply over and over again was "Why would i hack my own bank account, and even if i did i wouldn't be here right now i would be on the run." I was told i would probably not be able to have a bank account cause of what had happened so come back tomorrow.

So Next day i went back to the bank and dealt with more disrespect. I was asked questions such as 1. How long have i been on my own, 2. Do I live by myself, 3. What kinds of classes and grades did i get in School. My words were "Why do any of even questions even matter? I'm a lot smarter than i get credit for i have a very high IQ. Afterwards you can get a account again, my thought was good cause none of this is my fault at all. I received a primary debit card that i was supposed to throw away when the Temporary arrived. Next morning after i woke first thing i did was use my primary debit card to try to add $ to my phone so i could call and text. However 3 times it got denied. So i went down to the bank and asked "What is going on with this card you guys gave me yesterday it doesn't even work." Sir, You can't have an account here, plus we have to take your last $27.00 cause you are overdrawn. I signed some piece of paper and then threw away the card that doesn't even work.

Just cause someone hacks into my account i get punished over it. All i can say is i will tell everybody not to bank with them cause of the type of company they are, also the amount of xonstant disrespect i had to deal with. Very Very upsetting!

I made a deposit to my checking account from another wells fargo account. I asked the teller to post it right then. Later on I found out my overdraft protection kicked in. The teller did not tell me the funds would not be available until tomorrow. I called the bank and got no help. I have been a wells fargo customer for years.account number 6768183664. Now I have cash advance fees. I am not happy.

I have been trying to contact someone to help me get my vehicle lien release, but I cannot get any type of cooperation or even an indication of where or who to begin with. I tried the Wells Fargo online forum several times, then called the corporate office, then emailed support, Wells Fargo customer service, and never got any help and finally got frustrated and decided rather than be rude I would take a week to cool off and then try a different approach.

I was at the 360 N. Capitol Wells Fargo Branch in San Jose Ca. trying to pay a mortgage payment for my niece. When I asked how much it is so I can write a check to pay I was treated in a very disrespectful manner. I was made to feel like I was trying to steal information when all's I wanted to do was pay a mortgage payment. I felt bullied by the back manager at that time I asked him for his card. This is how I learned his name. This Wells Fargo manager has little to no customer service skills. I run a facility for Veterans where there are 130 beds and I have to be respectful to these man and women who served our country. This manager would not be allowed to work with these Veterans with the behavior he displayed when dealing with me as a customer. I had to go to the the downtown office to make this mortgage payment where I was treated with dignity and respect. Thanks for hearing this complaint.

I am appalled! Your website does not list the branch I opened an account. Had to call other branch to get number. They did not answer and forward my call to call center, they could not find my branch. I never received my card. Gave her my SS#, and she could not verify me. 27 minutes later I was pissed and ready to pull my money out off Wells Fargo due to the horrible customer service!

I deposited a check on 8/31/15 to assist with paying bills for Sept. My check was held for 10 days then cleared after a monthly draft was over drafted. I would like to have those overdraft fees reversed ASAP since I prepared to have the funds available, but the bank decided to hold my check for 10 days. Is this really your corporate policy?

When I log onto my account, which is about once a week, I get a note to change my sign-on name, and my password. I do not think that is necessary. If your worried about security, I can create a secure system that is unbreakable! That is correct-unbreakable. Years ago I was a crypto analyst and devised unbreakable codes. Who and Why said I need to change my ID and password every week?

I called Wells Fargo Dealer Services on 8/31/15 to inquire about my auto loan account. I spoke to Meoshia Lewis, who did not provide me her last name or ID#, which I was told by her supervisor Jamal (ID# 5356) that all customer service reps my must either provide ID# or last name when answering a call. My complaint is that during my call, Meoshia intentionally hung up on me when I asked for her ID# and said that I would like to speak to her supervisor because she was not "customer service friendly," and did not address my concern/issue. Horrible customer service from them.

I visited a Wells Fargo branch at Westheimer and Lazy Hollow in Houston Texas. A teller (Rita Isidienu) persuaded me to open a checking, savings and credit card account. I asked her to let me give it some thought. In a few weeks I received the cards in the mail. Several calls to her only ends in promises to look into the matter.

I called when I got my bill. I am so used to just paying my bill that I just sent it in last month. I did not look at the bill. For some reason the payment was processed late last month. I have never had a late payment with Wells Fargo. So when I opened my bill this month I happened to look at it. They had charged me a late fee for the previous month, and a new late fee. Because I paid the regular payment, which did not include the late fee . They assessed me another late fee. so now I am past due with an extra $ 60 owed for my next month minimum due. I thought if I called this could be taken care of. I am never late, so they would understand and help me. They man was horribly rude.

Customer service at Wells Fargo told me I only made a "partial payment" because I didn't pay the late fee. I said I didn't know it was processed late, so I just made my regular payment. He said nothing he could do. He said not Wells Fargo's problem. So I asked for a supervisor. Amber told me they would waive the original late fee (one time only). I said thanks. But I am still owing the extra money when my payments due, plus the other late fee. She said you sent it in the mail late, and its not our fault. You didn't make you payment . So terrible. I would think they would value my account. I pride myself paying my bill on time. Now I am still past due for no reason and have a huge next month payment. I need to speak to someone else on this..

I have been a Wells Fargo client for approximately 15 years. About 1 1/2 years ago Wells Fargo supported my Veteran's Home Loan, for which I am very thankful. Following the purchase of our home, we remodeled using available credit lines and a small loan from the bank. In May of this year, I applied for a loan to help reduce our credit card debt and assist with expenses for my special needs daughter. That request for credit was denied. I did not ask for reconsideration of the loan, although I do not believe I received a fair evaluation. In the denial letter however (Wells Fargo reference 20151470100046), I was told the reason for the denial was: Garnishment, Attachment, Foreclosure or Repossession, Collection action, Judgment, Tax Lien of Charge Off.

I responded to that letter and asked where that information had been obtained, as I have NEVER had any of these problems, nor have any of the three (3) major credit reporting companies ever indicated such difficulties. My letter was apparently forwarded to an Office in Des Moines, where we have traded correspondence for over a month. Most recently Des Moines sent me a letter dated August 6, 2015 and received today; saying that I need to contact Wells Fargo Mortgage regarding my credit bureau complaint. Frankly, I don't believe I have a credit bureau complaint, as they say they have never reported the above, to you.

All I have asked for, is the source of this erroneous information and to make certain it is not part of my Wells Fargo's records.

The owner just left the property a month or so. I would like contact Wells Fargo that others have squatted to an abandoned property in my neighbors. Please direct to the right department who to call.

I am sick to death of you (WELLS FARGO), putting a hold on my card and not contacting me. I have asked numerous times and given my current number numerous times As well as changing it on my online account, and you people refuse to do it. Tonight is my last straw when you shut it off while my daughter is 5 hours from me . EVEN after I told you that my travel plans will be between New Mexico and Texas. I am fed up with your incompetence. I have almost $300,000 in your bank, but apparently that doesn't mean Anything to you. You people can guarantee that I will be removing my money as soon as I find a competent bank.

I have a safety deposit box in the sugarhouse branch Utah for ten years. I went in Monday and they told me they had no record of me. I get no satisfaction at all told me they would investigate. They act like I am at fault. I believe someone at the bank cleaned out my box. I have been dealing with the bank for over ten years. I do not no where to turn.

Multiple visits to Wells branches and still my business is incomplete and immensely frustrating. As a non-profit organization board member I needed to have account statements sent to my mailing address, after our Treasurer died suddenly. Three visits to Wells with the same needs, and I dread going back. The incomplete and conflicting advice has wasted a good deal of my time (not to mention Wells' time), and left me feeling a bit like Alice in Wonderland going into a strange universe.

My husband passed away 4 years ago. I was only 55 years old and he was only 58. I switched my IRA accounts to my name because I thought I had to. My financial advisor never advised me of the fact that I could have left the accounts in my husband's name to avoid the 10 percent penalty if I ever needed money.

Well now I need the money. I couldn't foresee 4 years ago that my adult son and my parents were going to be dependent on me. Also, home repairs added up - a new roof, new chimney liner, plumbing issues, electrical issues. My husband was handy and always took care of household repairs. All of these things combined, quickly used up my life insurance money.

I am just very upset that I was not advised at the time I switched my accounts. I need money now at 58 years old and I could have avoided that 10 percent penalty if I had left the accounts in my husband's name. I should have read the Motley Fool, but I was too busy caring for my dying husband.

I have been trying to do a short sale for more than 2 years. This loan was transferred to an attorney office along with other loans apparently because there is litigation between Wells Fargo and a third party. If I call the bank, no one talks to me, and they refer me to the attorney's office.

It has been very difficult to work with the bank through this law firm; we have had more than three buyers that backed up from the deal because when everything was ready the bank came back and asked for a higher amount, or because we did not get a response from the bank and/or the law firm.

Wells Fargo does not want to work with us. We are trying to do the right thing and it is very frustrated when a bank does want to help and our hands are tide.

I called Wells Fargo regarding when I would receive my new debit card, which expires, in Aug. She, Janice, was talking all over me. She just went on and on, with stuff that I never asked her about. I know my rights, and I have dealt with customers for over 30 years, with BBB, as a supervisor. Had I heard my employees talking with customers like she was, her job would have been in question, or in jeopardy. No one called me about amounts that was in questions on my debit card.

I called them about something totally different, She said had I not called, they would have temporary blocked my account, and I wouldn't have known why because, they failed to contact me. I am in Dr's care, and I am very upset, as I have other bank accounts that I deal with. I certainty do not need someone talking over me, like she knew it all, not giving me a chance to talk.

I question the training that you're supposed to give your workers, now that I have experienced this Janice's approach. Very upset with you and if need be, if someone does not contact me, and push it under the rug, I will contact someone else, higher.

I made an appointment to open up a credit card/debit card on Monday May 4, 2015 at the Gardena Location on Redondo Beach Blvd. to get info about consolidating my credit. The girl that helped me, Maritza, said she would call me within 24-48 hrs. I waited and she never called me. I waited until Friday May 8, 2015 and finally called her. I left numerous messages not only on her voice-mail but with her manager.

I spoke to the manager and he said Maritza would call me the following day (Saturday) She never called me. I called back on Monday May 11 and he said he would call me back at 5:30 that is when I get off work. He never called me. I am getting frustrated that no one is helping me, giving me the run around.

I don't understand this poor customer service. If they can not help me they should let me know right away instead of wasting my time. I find it really upsetting and I will take me questions and need of help to another location. I just want to let this go noticed that this bad customer service and something should be done about it.

I received my bill on 05/08/15. It showed my last month payment that I mailed on 04/20/15 was not posted and a $26.00 late fee was added to it. I checked my bank statement and the check had not gone thru. I went online right away and made the payment (that was 6 days late) plus the current month payment.

On Sunday (Mother's Day) I received FIVE Phone calls from Wells Fargo!!!! I explained the reason and said I had made a payment. FINALLY after the 5th call every half hour, the calls stopped. Well, MIRACULOUSLY, the next day my check that was sent in April was found by you and posted!!!!! Not sure how that was just FOUND the next day! Harassing phone calls on a Sunday for a payment that you must of lost in my file somewhere, plus a $ 26.00 late fee???? Really??

Stopped at the bank around 2:45. (We remarked that there were no customers) went thru the drive to cash a 500.00 check in my account. There were two women working the desk and talking and talking ignoring a customer. We waited and waited, finally my husband rang the bell. I was asked for my debit card, as my drivers license was not enough. (A debit card doesn't have a picture ID ?) so I asked if my military ID would do.

Check cashed and we are leaving, I count the money and I'm 100.00 short, so we turn around and I go into the bank. Now I have to wait over twenty minutes for the woman to cash out to find her error. Now I'm late to were we had to be and I'm told, well we found the error and corrected it. I ask how much the check had to be before a second ID had to be given, I was never told an amount.

I have never had any problems at this bank before, the women always go out of there way to be friendly and helpful. Needless to say this was very upsetting and the looks were like I was not telling the truth. Someone behind the counter at the bank should know how to count!!!!! Been a customer over 20 years and never had a problem till yesterday.

Horrible customer service with online banking. Incompetent bankers…after long waits was told he would open a file to research where funds went that were transferred to my son's account which is also Wells Fargo. The funds never were transferred but were deducted from my account. After complaining about my frustration he hung up on me. So disappointed in Wells Fargo!

My wife got talked into a WF Visa. Said it would pay 5% points redeemable in cash. The refused to tell her how to redeem points. Told her do it on line or the phone. They no longer have personal service. When we try to do something on the phone we usually are on hold for 1/2 hour. This is not the only complaint. This is just the straw that broke the camels back. If I listed all the complaints it would look like a book the size of war and peace. Pain in the but to switch banks but We are going to do just that.

On April 28 2015, my parents arrived for a scheduled appointment with Annelyn Vitug at Wells Fargo located at 672 Battlefield Blvd Chesapeake, VA. My elderly Mother, confined to a wheelchair, had to use the restroom. I asked the teller where is the restroom? He said, we do not have a public restroom. Then a bank representative told me to take my mother across the street to Rite Aid. I pushed my mother across a busy street in a wheelchair to use the restroom.

How can your staff be so insensitive to an elderly person confined to a wheelchair? Your facility has handicap parking and ramps, but no restrooms?!?! The staff at Wells Fargo at 672 Battlefield Blvd Chesapeake, VA should be ashamed of themselves. How dare you send an elderly woman to another establishment to use the restroom. The experience was very humiliating to my parents.

Every year I get notice from Wells Fargo that my mortgage is going up do to insurance or tax increase. It is never specific as to which went up. I found out neither has increased. I believe Wells Fargo is using a standard form letter just to increase payment. I have called to get the increase corrected and all I get is there is nothing you can do until next year when Wells Fargo access again. It is a circle of rip off with the only end is to get out of business with Well Fargo. I am currently research lawsuits against the company to put a stop to this.

I've waited 4 hours for an underwriter to finish my loan. The loan person inside Wells Fargo said it would take 15 min to look at it. I've been sitting in here for 4 hours and the guy is waiting for his auto loan check so I can receive the truck I am buying. Poor service on the other end. There needs to be a underwriter at every bank so things go smooth. This is a bad day if you see this asap help.

Wells Fargo charging customer for copies of checks. (check 21) this charging started on my accounts several months ago. Bank stop sending copies with monthly statement. When local bank (granada hills branch) was asked about this (surcharge for including this in statement now applies) $1.00 per month or per check - bank did not make this clear.
This just show how little corporations care about costumer service. I have had over a 20 year banking relationship with wells fargo. I would like justification -under check 21 law - California, how wells fargo can legally charge these fees. I will consider moving my funds to another bank, I also have maintained a balance of over twenty thousand dollars in your bank. (small amount - I know) I would rate this bank with an F- , if there was a lower score - wells fargo would get that from me.

I am not happy with this company. Everytime I need help, the people have an attitude. I was going to make a fraud complaint and the person was horrible. I at the point of going some where else.

I apply for my home improvement like home equity line of credit I hv two beautiful kids and my wife we live in one three bad room home 2008 I brought this house around 225000.00 now home value proximately 396000.00 i apply to long beach city to build a another three bad room top on home they approve me I have 14000.00 credit card bill house payment 1325.00 me and my wife we make almost 8000.00 month please just tell me y they declined me I'm Indian that's why or what and y they play game with me please if I tell u guys wrong call me my cell, thanks I'm nice person before I though Wells Fargo is good bank but now I know Wells Fargo bank not a helpful bank or they Don't know how to keep good customer or respect sorry to say that.

What I am complaining about is that I have been buying a van financed by Wells Fargo for a number of years. I did get behind on a payment or two but was able to catch up my payments quickly. Talking first to Brenda Hess, the only one that could represent Wells Fargo in this matter. I counted down the payments until today when we called to verify this as the last payment. We couldn't talk to Mrs. Hess as she wasn't in so we spoke to DeAnn (the name she gave), and she verified that this was the last actual payment, but that we still owed a small late fee for the payment that we were delinquent on. This I had NO problem with. We made the payment as usual at the Bartlett TN. Branch and had it posted immediately.

When we returned, knowing that this may have not as yet reached your system since we were informed that after a payment post, it takes 3 to 5 days to get on your system, we called anyway being excited at the prospect of getting this paid off. However, now, one person says the we have 3 more payments, another says that they don't know, and this just keeps going back and forth. We then contacted the auto loan manager but he responded that he had no way of finding out anything. So he passed the buck and gave us the phone number right back to where we started.

I am getting the run around and for this I PROMISE that I will not use Wells Fargo ever again, and I will use every essence of my being to deter anyone from living this nightmare of incompetence as I have. My grievance is not with a particular person, but to all of the incompetent people that I have had to deal with in this matter. I would appreciate it if someone that DOES NOW SOMETHING would contact me or my wife Sandy Jones and give us a straight answer ... What do we owe and how doe we do this??? I guess I'll never know...

My name is Keith D Dawson. On March 14 2015, I visited the Wells Fargo branch at Southgate Mall Elizabethcity N.C 27909. My purpose was to take advantage of 0%APR credit card. I told the banker Cindy Walker that I already have one of their cards. That I did not want to carry another card. That I was able to payoff original card. So I wanted to know the best way to go about applying for a new card. Do I just apply? Or do I pay off card first? Cindy applied for her words the top of the line card. I was approved but for a much lower credit limit. Later the next week, Cindy called me. She said that if I payoff the original card they would be able to transfer my credit limit from the original card to the new card. I do not know who she talked to.

March 21 2015, I returned to the branch. Talked to Cade Turner about paying off original card. He called someone in that dept. I was advised on the phone by that person (name not known) to pay off and CLOSE original card. Then they could transfer my credit limit to the new card. I did this over the phone at that time. I was then told that they did transfer and combine my credit limit to the new card. Then I was told the 0% apr does not apply because of the card I had at the time. I applied for the new card not only that but my interest rate is HIGHER than the original card.

March 28 2015, I returned to the branch. I talked to Jermaine Dillard about my problem. He called that dept. and was told their was nothing that could be done because of the original card. He made notes and told me he would put them on Tonya Schmitt desk the store manager so she could get involved in it.

April 3 2015, I returned to the branch. I talked with Tammy Spruill. She called the dept. that handles this and again was told nothing could be done . Tammy sent a email about my problem, including my contact info. I did not receive a call back from her the next week. Sometime during that week, I was on the well fargo web site and noticed all my rewards points gone.

April 11 2015 I returned to the branch. This time I spoke with both Tonya and Cindy. Tonya said she would make a call to expadite affix to the problem. Then told Cindy what she had to do on her end.

April 17 2015 I returned to branch. Cindy tells me that the only thing that can be done is to reverse everything that has been done. They will reopen the original account at original credit limit and interest rate and restore rewards points. I did none of this on my own. All was done at the bank's advice.

So, in a attempt to get 0%apr credit card. I get the top of line card not at 0% but higher rate than I had before and loss of rewards points. The bank's fix: reverse everything like nothing ever happened. This is a bank error not mine. I thought the goal of this bank was my financial success. How is this helping me to succeed financially? If you can not help me please give me contact info of some one who can. All I want is the 0%apr lower interest rate my points restored

I was trying to use on line banking and was denied access due to my reporting fraudulent activity previously. In or to gain access, I was asked a series of questions that I never was asked by the bank, including what state was my social security card issued in. I gave an incorrect answer by using the state my card was issued in rather than the state my mother used to enroll me in Social Security and realized I never gave that info out. My father, who is 82, had the same thing happen except his answer was correct, and the fraud employee refused to recognize that even when my dad insisted. The question is where does the info come from and why is the account owner not asked to verify the info? Lastly, why does the fraud department not ask these questions when the account is applied for and insist on using info that is either incorrect or unknown to the user.

I have applied for secured credit card which means that it is my own money that the bank is taking, I was contacted by the bank to apply for it despite the fact that I mailed my application, I was told that this will take five minutes and ended up being half an hour on the phone. Than I was notified that I need to go to any Wells Fargo branch to submit my SS card which I did. Now I received a letter in the mail from Wells Fargo asking me to mail a copy of my SS card !!!!! (Great secure method).

I called the number stated on the letter, and a guy called Chris answered my call. The guy was so rude, he would not listen to what I was trying to tell him and kept on talking over me, ( great customer service NOT!). Now Chris wants me to go back to Wells Fargo branch to submit another id ..... I would like to remind Wells Fargo that secured credit card will be using my own money and the bank's money and for that I have to keep going forward and backward to the bank.

When I asked to speak to a manager, Chris respond was " there no manager to speak to you" I find it very difficult to believe that a bank have no manager to talk to clients !!!!!! At this point I told Chris to cancel the application and his resonate was " ok than". This was my first experience with Wells Fargo and I am surprised that customer staff can get away with such behavior. I will expect to be called by a senior member like a manager if Wells Fargo got any, to explain why customers get treated in such a bad manner and what will be done about it.

Wells Fargo Made me accept a Bank Cashiers check in lieu of straight cash, the amt was 20, 000.00. The Check was acidently thrown away, as the Reciept looked exactly like a check and was on top. In small print it said customers copy. AXX Backwards to start with, and they prob have made a lot of money by making this easy to mix up. I went to the Bank and ask Wells fargo to place a stop payment on the cashiers check and re-issue me a replacement.

First Wells fargo said no problem, we can do it immediatly for .02 percent fee. Then after 2 hours of paper work and waits, that changed to a 2 percent fee 400.00. I was PO about this out landish fee, and Wells fargo inisted they get this fee up front. I paid it, and they said I would have a replacement check in a couple days. A day later they called and said they were refunding my 400.00 and I would have to wait 90 days to get my money back.

Wells fargo then refused to put anything in writing, or provide me a copy of the cashiers check. I filed on line complaints with the Federal reserve. After that Wells fargo Fraud dept has shut off my ATM Cards on a dailey basis, they leave only one on. Of course its the one that does not have any funds in that account. So I am forced to use a card with no funds and get whacked over and over again with 35.00 over draft fees. I called Wells fargo and complained and ask that these over draft charges be removed, as they were making me use a accout with no funds. They refused becuase I filed complaints with the FEDS. Is there anyone out there who will assist, I want to file a class action law suit. This has to be a clear violation of the RICO LAW

On March 23rd 2015 , I deposited two checks into my bank not knowing that my bank not Wells Fargo had put a two day hold on the larger check. I deposited a check into my sons well Fargo account that day for 1,900 so he could get an apartment. The check did not clear because of my banks hold and Wells Fargo put a hard hold on my sons account. My check cleared on the 27th when Wells Fargo re deposited the check and the 1,900 has disappeared. Wells Fargo states it did not clear my bank had to send several faxes for 2 weeks saying the money was removed by Wells Fargo.

I have been on the phone with them every day requesting my money back since they refused to acknowledge to my son that they had the money. Yesterday my son account was closed because it was not beneficial to Wells Fargo to have him as a customer. Now they acknowledge they have the money however he has been told he has racked up insufficient fees for the last 3 weeks even though all along they have my money and after the fees are taken out they will mail him the check which he will receive in 7 to 10 days. I went back to bank demanding my money stating my son has been homeless in a different state all because they will not release the money, they could have cared less stating there's nothing they can do. To date no check . How can a financial institution steal people hard working money and not be standing before a judge for fraud.

Flooding in my home occurred on February 16, My insurance company settled my claim. Sent me the check along with Wells Fargo's named on the check. Went to a branch near my work to get them to endorse it. I was informed there was a check list I must provide before any money was to be released. I submitted all documents they had sent, each day I call to get the status of my claim, there seem to always be one more thing they need, whether it be a signature missing from contractor on the estimate of their work, even though their signature is already on waiver of lien and W-9.

The affidavit and release clearly says that it needed to be notarized, one of the representatives I spoke with, said none of the paper I submit need not be notarized. But of course I needed to get that notarized. Clear air test clearance, called my insurance company, they said in the state of California it was not required, unless it was mold or fire that cause the damage to my home. Now they want the proof (receipt) that the company who did the asbestos abatement was paid. My insurance company paid them, I have no reason to have such a receipt. So now I wait for them to send it to me, so I can submit it.

Each time I have called, they are wanting documents I have already submitted, that was not showing on their computer even though it was clearly posted on my to do check list as approved, of which I have checked on line the night before. There have even been instances that they couldn't pull out my account to find my papers I submitted. I got to speak with a representative, that was helpful, she told me that she was going to review all the documents I submitted and that she would get back to me. 3 days have passed, no phone call. So I tried to reach out to her , I was told they didn't know who she was.

I am going on my 8th weeks without the use of my home. Besides all the money I have spent on faxing, express mail, and notary, I had to rent the pod to store my furniture in for another month. Not to mention the contractors demanding to be paid. I already had one of your inspectors come out to my house once to show that work is being done to my house. Your company just keep on knit picking, as to delay release of money needed to complete my home.

On a Saturday, I go to a shop and my debit card was declined. I had sufficient funds available and contacted Wells Fargo banker immediately. I was told there was a maintenance issue something about two servers of some sort being "down" and it appears to have affected random customers.
Never have I heard of this happening in over 10 years of being a customer. I had my doubts this was really the case. Especially since the cashier at the store said, they always have transaction problems related with Wells Fargo card holders. But that was the story the banker was sticking to. He said the problem could carry over into the next evening. I decided to go to another shop and use my debit card-it worked fine! Clearly, the bankers are trained to recite standard BS to it's customers just to buy time or because they are not equipped to help. After shopping, I later get a fraud alert phone call from Wells Fargo?? Doesn't make any sense. Especially, since I was already in touch with them earlier about my issue. Two days later, try to make an online charge-transaction declined again! What is really going on? Getting the impression Wells Fargo is not forthcoming with it's customers. This ongoing/random inconvenience is a disservice to a long time customer.

I made a withdrawal for $940.00,on 04/03/15, the teller had not scanned the money,through the money machine.She counted out (nine- 100 $ bills,and (two- twenty $ bills, knowing that (one-100$ note, was already marked,with a pen marking,which it automatically. Should have raised a "red flag" after all we as customers put our trust in the bank, it should not have been given out at all ".i thought it was marked as a good note" so i went to make an ATM deposit at BofA just down the street, the Atm accepted all (eight-100$notes,but one.i then went inside the branch,to a teller to finish my deposit,the teller scanned it, and said that it was a "counterfeit" note,so we have to keep it and fill out a report ,and send it to the "Secret Service" leaving me out of a "hundred $ dollars,which came out of my direct deposit from Social Security. I then waited for the receipt to be faxed back from the Secret Service as proof that the receipt stated "Counterfeit" , in hoping to be reimbursed by wells fargo,but was told that one you "leave the premises. We cannot do anything about it, myself having psychological. Issues in understanding what is happening,i feel that as a loyal wells fargo customer, that i have been taken advantage of.I really hope that this does not continue to happen to other customers.i would like to be reimbursed.

I went to the Dana Point, CA branch on Golden Lantern St. on April 1, 2015. Previously, I went to the branch office in Laguna Niguel and needed to present my husband's death certificate on 3 different dates. The last visit at the Laguna Niguel branch, included eliminating my husband's name from the account. About a week later, I found I could not access online banking. The reason I went to the Dana Point branch was to find more competent service. I encountered Richard Toscano, Assistant Manager with my problem. The problem was that my deceased husband and I were sharing the same profile for online banking. The information Mr. Toscano provided was accurate, however, his manner was unsympathetic, defensive and dismissive. He would benefit from some education in people skills. I don't believe I am the first client with a death of a spouse and a similar problem. I also believe there is a way to discuss the joint account and profiles without breaching confidentiality as Mr. Toscano implied. I was unprepared to discover I was blocked out of online banking. My suggestion is to provide a detailed explanation of the implications of removing a name from an account. As a result of this encounter, I am considering closing my account with Wells Fargo bank.

Problem with my secured card. Out of town trying to use my card. Money in account continue to be told that a hold is on the account. Withdrawal from my account on April 02,2015, still can't use my card. There were so many different stories that I was told. Will not refer anyone to this bank.

I am having a very difficult time getting help with my mortgage payments. I have been declined based on my affordability but I would not be asking for help if I did not need the help. I can't afford my payments and I have been fighting with Wells Fargo for almost 6 months. I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY HOUSE TO FORECLOSURE. We have left several messages for our single point of contact and she does NOT call back

Your branch at 1681 West Fm 646 in League City Texas is without doubt the most user unfriendly bank I've ever visited. Today I went to cash one of my company checks made out to a laborer of mine which he endorsed and I also endorsed and your bank manager refused to cash it. A procedure I've done at that very bank many times in the past. Mind you now, this is a check drawn on my company account and endorsed by me and I provide adequate ID. That bank manager (642795) would be better placed in a Walmart store. Fortunately for you, your bank across the highway employs individuals with a good amount of common sense and although in-convenient for me, I was able to conduct business there. That branch would be better closed.

Hi – I was just shopping at the Pacifica California Safeway store, where there is a Wells Fargo office. I was appalled at the way I was treated by the counter clerks. I do not normally bank at this location not much at Wells Fargo, and I bank at several other banks, where I hold most of my funds, and will continue to do so. I stood by the counter, waiting patiently. The clerks all looked at me and they saw me waiting. They did nothing. They did not say anything. And then when someone opened up to help with customer service, hey took an older gentleman before me. He had been waiting there less than I had and he was not in any sort of line. And then the next person opened up their teller window for customer service, then took another person who was waiting at a line around the corner.

I protested, and said you see me waiting here… don't you? I've never been here before and don't know where your lines are. I'm standing right in front of you. And I know you looked at me and saw me waiting. Are you going to tell me that I have to go wait in that line now? The tellers just looked at me and said there's a line. Unbelievably bad customer service. Appalling.

Mike the manager of Desmoines Wa. Branch, jumped the gun having me set up an estate account for my brothers Tyrone Lewis who passed 2/24/15 He was not licensed to set this up he had Angela do this and she said,after calling your brokerage dept. telling me I had to go to probate. They said that there were no beneficiaries for this account. Ty's son and daughter were the beneficiaries on the checking and savings account and received the money and the account was then closed. I could not get to first base at the court house so I had to use my lawyer Brian Russel. Ty had a will and I am the executor. When I called your department and was told it was an annuity and Paul and Jennifer were the beneficiaries and no need for probate. I am upset because I had to spend about $1,500 of my money to pursue something that was wrong information.

Foreclosed property in Jamaica NY in which Wells Fargo refuses to evict the drug addicted squatters that are using the home for drug transactions and other illegal activities. The police has been called to the home numerous occasion, the grounds are not kept up and drug addicts continue to occupy the property. The address is Jamaica NY 11434. Numerous calls have been made about the situation but nothing is being done especially the previous owner has been deceased for a number of years... It will force us neighbors in the community to contact the public advocate to investigate Well Fargo policy on their procedure with foreclosure. Neighbor whom must deal with this everyday!

I informed a teller at Wells Fargo that I was told by my doctor that I could no longer work due to kidney disease & was filing for disability. I asked them, as a long time customer what I could do to mitigate fees associated with being overdrawn. I told them I was waiting on my tax return to be direct deposited any day but I didn't know if I should just close my checking account and keep the savings open or how I should proceed. I was told that as a long time valued customer, they would be happy to simply cap my fees at a daily rate instead of a per insufficient transaction rate which if the deposit!

My mother took out a Reverse Mtg loan with Wells Fargo in 2006. She died on January 22, 2015. I have been trying to get a payoff amount from them so I can pay off the loan and retain possession of the home. I sent them a copy of my birth certificate as directed to prove I was a daughter. They have denied that request and will not give my sister the information either, even though she is listed as the contact person on the death certificate which was sent to Wells Fargo.

Wells Fargo Auto Finance reported late payments to all major credit reporting agencies that did not occur after refusing to accept my final principle payment on my loan. Never during the loan did any payment ever exceed 30 days past due, based on the payment due date and instructions received from Wells Fargo Auto Finance while dealing with late charge payments. This is evidenced by the data reported to all three major credit-reporting agencies during that time. It was not until after the loan had been paid off that the negative information appeared. I believe this was due to my challenging them on the late payment validity. WF removed most of the charges AFTER heated discussions but reported late payments that never happened.

Eugenia Sheerwood has been handling the loan for Susan and Phil Favre. We have been an escrow for two months. We have been promised loan documents everyday for the past two weeks. We have reached out to Joshua Oleesky to escalate the issue and have received no response. As of this morning, we still can received loan documents.

This is concerning a loan I got last month to purchase a boat. Instead of a boat loan the loan officer gave me a personal loan at 9% interest. During the process I asked the loan officer if I could just cash in a cd that I had and make the boat purchase instead of getting a loan. Her response was that interest on the loan wouldn't be much. Ha! My first month was over $90 interest which is way more than the $25 for cashing in the cd early. I have no doubt that she knew what she was doing. This was at the Pinson Alabama branch. Well I cashed in the cd and paid off the loan today and it cost me over $68 more than it would have if she had been honest. Is it Wells Fargo's standard operating procedure to screw the customer regardless to make a dollar? This could all have been avoided if she would have said yes it's cheaper to cash in the cd and let me pay for the boat to begin with. I have got a lot invested thru Wells Fargo. This has thoroughly made me mad and I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I'm thinking about it.

I made a mobile deposit on 3/18 and it said successful. Then wells Fargo took the deposit back out of my account. Called and they have to figure out why and may take 10 days? Why? This is the stupidest thing I have heard they are really that in component?

I am getting very suspicious e- mail about me being awarded a large sum of money from Wells Fargo 5071 Moose Falls Drive Las Vegas, NV the e-mail that was sent to me stated that I have to send $250 for insurance of receiving this large sum of money. Here is the information w.bankus@aol.co.uk hotline 0114400801 Mr.William Donahue, Regional Fiduciary Manager/ Secretary general, head of the wells Fargo bank branch of Las Vegas. NMLSK ID 39880. I am trying to confirm the truth of this e-mail.

I own a home in Woodstock ga. My son-in-law was approved by wells fargo to assume the existing loan he paid the processing fee and all the paper work was done the closing was today at 5pm. At closing what was told when he qualified for the loan and what was at the closing was done fraudulent . Since the house is own by me. I have been a customer with this bank for over 35 years the people at closing told my daughter and son-inlaw that I was being stupid and naïve . This fraudulent practice will be reported and my I will no longer do business with wells fargo. I will going Monday morning and close my account. My husband had been a customer too. You will need to investigate this practice for further investigation.

Poor single, elderly, Mexican American customer has health issues, after years of making mortgage payments could not anymore so we tried to sell home with Wells Fargo telling us they would assist....... Finally received cash offer closing today and Wells Fargo stepped in and said NO because it was already in forclosure process for April 7th 2015. This closing would have paid off existing loan and this home has a FOUNDATION ISSUE of about $12,000 which Wells FARGO knows about!! So they will take less money, hurt this poor ladies credit all because the process was underway? Wells Fargo strikes again but many good realtors in SA won't use them again regardless!!!

I made an online payment to my credit card account in the amount of $5,000 on February 27, 2015. I made similar payments to Chase and Bank of America as I am in the process of paying down my credit cards. The Chase payment posted the next day and Bank of America posted on March 2, 2015. When the funds still had not posted and were not available at Wells Fargo on March 3, 2015, I called to enquire why. I was initially told that because of the large amount of the payment it would not post for 4-5 business days. I asked for a supervisor and was told that any online payment in any amount is held for 5 business days while they check for availability of funds and fraudulent activity. I took great issue with this and demanded that my payment be posted and funds available today, March 3, 2015.

I was rebuffed and told that they were not my funds, but belonged to Wells Fargo and essentially on loan to me via the credit card. I then reminded this incompetent, unfriendly person that I had a checking account with Wells, two auto loans with Wells and that I took great offense to them referring to my transaction as possibly fraudulent. I contacted my bank and they confirmed that Wells already had possession of the $5,000 and they had no internal policy of holding funds beyond 2-3 business days. I advise anyone with a Wells Fargo credit card to never make an online payment, but pay in cash at a Wells location via a teller. Totally non-customer friendly bank with incompetent supervisors with no ability to communicate in a professional manner. I would give ZERO Stars for my experience!

On February 9, 2015, I took all of my documents to HR Block office to prepare my taxes, the tax advisor, Diana Stafford, informed me that my Form 1099-R from Wells Fargo was coded as Taxable income. This was a ROTH IRA that was transferred from CT where I had opened and contributed to it after taxes, 1099 should have been coded non-taxable as I am 64 years old and retired.
I drove to the local branch office in Clemson, SC and spoke to Chase Fryer, Customer Sales & Service Rep. who assured me that he would get it corrected and would notify me within 5 business days. I never heard back from Mr. Fryer so I contacted Ron Szczepanski, Financial Advisor, and he in turn referred me to CSR named Rachael at (864) 255-8244, she also assured that she would look into this matter and call me back, which she did not.

Messages were left with no return calls. I was finally directed to another CSR, Mae Reid at (864)467-2808 and was told that Rachael was out of work due to family emergency, and that Mae would now assist with this matter. I spoke to Mae last week and she told me that she had turned this matter over to the Legal Dept. It is now March 2, 2015, and this matter has not been resolved and it prevents me from filing my taxes in a timely matter and I expect a refund. I respectfully request that this correction to my Form 1099-R be expedited and mailed to me ASAP and in any case no later than March 9, 2015.

I have made a settlement for an acct that my Ex-Husband used with out me knowing, and I ended up having to settle a payment of $3,131.88!! Bad enough that I HAD TO pay this when I DIDNT even use this revolving credit acct!!!! It ended up on MY Credit Report sooooo I got stuck paying it. Now WELLS FARGO has given me a run around for over 2 months (starting back in Nov) to get this acct settled, once the head lady got back from Vacation, she told me what I had to settle on. SOOOO, I PAY it...with a cashiers check from my bank, I send it off to them,,,THEY get it. I DONT HEAR A WORD FROM THEM...I HAVE to call them and ask for a receipt of some sort or a letter stating that the acct is PAID AND CLOSED!! Well I get another run around, they gotta figure out a way to send a letter to me, soo I was told it would take 10 days to send it. WELLLL, 10 days came and went, I called them again....They said it was processed or sent out on Feb 20,2015 and it would be 10 days from that day. Seriously Im about to call my Lawyer about this!! I WANT MY RECEIPT From this bank!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE HELP??? THEY got my money, all I want is a freakin letter of paid and closed on this acct!!!!!!!!!

I just found out my Wellsfargo credit card has unusual activities today, was panicking and called the lady trying to close it. She was very impatient with me and was giving me a lot of bs later I found she was lying. She was obviously having a bad day, and let it out on me. Cause I let her know I was having billing concerns and fraud... ask if she can clarify for me, which is within my right as a customer to ask. She started to raise her voice and said I should make up my mind what I wanted to call for... I even told her I selected the billing department cause I have questions. Anyway the fraud was more of a concern so I ask her to look into it.

Without letting me know she will close my card account altogether, I told her I might need to look more closely into the bill... she raise her voice again and said is this your only fraud charge or not... then pressure me to answering a yes or no only. As I was explaining to her I called her right away cause I found one, I'd need more time to look over, please stop my card now just in case... she told me this "I'm going to stop the card and you can view the account later and let me know if there are others ones you missed". She LIED. She only close my account... I end up found out after I hang up and had to call back again to resolve it through another girl who is nice enough to help.

At this point, what's running through my mind is I've being a loyal customer for over 8+ years. I was always telling others how great the service was. Now I'm traumatized by that lady's bad attitude toward her work and I didn't need or deserves this kind of treatment for banking through you guys.

So I went to do my cash refund for income tax and then is the 1 year that I have used well fargo for direct deposit for anything and I used the check that I signed up with for the saving account and they never informed me that they have a efile rounting number I contacted customer service to see if the direct deposit with go threw they told me no because of the routing number is for deposit in the bank not direct deposit messed up my taxes. Wells fargo sucks balls

I am a Realtor. I submitted an offer-to-purchase in late October to resolve a foreclosure problem for a mutual client. This would result in a large payment to Wells Fargo, and saving a home for our client.
However Wells Fargo will not phone me, E-mail me, Fax me nor anything. I guess a wait of 4 months is not enough? I have called, Faxed, E-mailed until I have lost count in trying to get someone to talk to me. My client has been assigned a number of agents from Wells Fargo, but every time I think I have found someone to help, that agent disappears, and I have to start all over. Yet, Wells Fargo continues to call the client, who gives the agent my name and number, but I never hear from them. Wells Fargo should be embarrassed about their lackadaisical attitude toward the American public, which keeps them in business.

credit defense department. In August I open a credit card. I was not aware that I signed up for this program. In March . I mention to them I wanted out. They stated I would be cancelled. On or about 4/23/12 I called and was concerned about my bill and I spoke with Mr. John Vitao he stated he did not see anything where I had called to cancelled the program.

When I called that department-defense Mr.Zack, stated he did see where I had called to cancelled it in March, he did not know why it had not been cancelled.Then a few days letter I received a copy where my signature had been signed on a piece of paper. When I signed there was a very small machine I signed with and could not see all of the paper work.

If this is the case I have a right to cancelled this program. I would like my money back. Also I felt this was in retalation about my phone called. I felt the first guy was not very help full at all. Also this will lead me to cancell my Raymour and Flaingan furniture account. I call Wells Fargo about this matter, so one stated I would get a call in 48 hours. Sofar, no response as of yet.

Mon 21 Jan 2013.- I'm 73, legally divorced in California in 2003, and did have a WFB account since 1992 thru 2003 when I requested that my name be taken off the accounts in light of my divorce. I subsequently left for Chile, my country of birth, to retire on Social Security since it is obvious that I cannot afford to live in the US anymore...not on $1.730 a month.

My daughter, Francesca who lives in California, opened a Direct Deposit (ETA) account at Wells Fargo back in Dec 2012 under my name and hers. The purpose is to receive my Social Security pension and manage it online from Santiago, Chile. The problem arose very recently when using my PC here in Chile I attempted to reach my account online at a Glendale branch and was faced with security questions and answers that date back to 1992 !!!

Apparently, my name and SS# are still in WFB databases and I suspect triggered outdated security questions (mortgage holder in 2000?, my dream job back in 1992?, etc..etc. taken from public records circa 1990s. I called their 800 numbers several times this past week (at one dollar a minute) and I spoke to 7 (seven) people at Wells Fargo Online Banking, Security Questions and Anti-Fraud units but to no avail....they refuse to budge, suggesting twice that I get on a plane from Santiago to California to talk to them in person...

I pressed the point that this was and should be treated as a BRAND new account..and with no relation whatsoever to previous banking accounts with them..Again, no avail, no exception...They repeated their mantra that they were following bank procedures FOR MY PROTECTION and there was nothing they could, unless I went to visit them!! PRESUMPTIOUS, ARROGANT attitude on WFB part with a staff NOT ABLE TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX !!! Some didn't even realize I was calling from abroad.

We live in a globalized, cashless, electronic transfer type of society where I can buy and disburse money anywhere in the world...Is Wells Fargo living in such security fear, thinking that every PC that reaches their systems is trying to defraud them ? Bank fraud existed before the Internet and will continue to surface...no matter what... So, please unfreeze my online access and let me manage my account.

My Suggested Solution: Contact the Glendale Branch, treat my account as brand new, and develop new, contemporary security questions through my daughter or myself.

Mr. Jaime Silva
Santiago, Chile
jimrsilva@gmail.com

I was charged a wire transfer fee from Wells Fargo credit defense refund that I thought was unreasonable. In attempting to call and take care of it amidst all the other things that I would rather be doing on a Saturday I encountered Casandra at your phone bank. When I could not remember my last Wells Fargo transaction refund amount the date and place of it, Casandra would not assist me or talk to me about my account though i provided my social, date of birth, address and last deposit amount (which I never had before). Casandra was then rude and spoke to me in a very condesending tone as if i were a child who needed correction. She then refused to transfer me to a supervisor and after she told me that she would she transferred me to the Wells Fargo credit defense automated machine where I had to begin this pain staking process all over again.

I would like to receive a telephone apology from Casandra, an an explanation from her supervisor and Wells Fargo as to why I was treated this way. I am a Wells Fargo customer, it is not Casandras money deposited in my accounts and I should not have to go through an interrogation to ask a simple question about a fee.

I await your response about the Wells Fargo credit defense refund, I believe I am entitled to.

John Purcell

They are rude. They calle me 7 days a week, any time. 8am til 9pm. They calle me at my cell phone. No respect. They were very nice, for 4 years, when I paid without problems. I lots my husband. I lost my job. I lost my writght to work in here, since my husband passed away. I am in appelate. No job. I am seniro. I only have the car, that I already paid for more than !$18.000.00 more than the price that I have on the original Contratc with them.

Wells Fargo auto finance threat me, because they know I am alone, don't have an attorney, can't afford one, don't know how to defend in good English. The supervisor I talked, for lower my ammount monthly, called me IRRESPONSABLE! I apid very weel for all 65 months...only because I could not pay these two months, they screem at me, they trheath they will REPO my car. I was feeling so bad, that I hung up the phone and cry a lot.

They charge me "per diem" more than $20.00 day. Needs to be a Law that protect us, to pay so much money in "per diem". I can't loose the car..I just got ajobe, and will get payment only in two weeks..If the come and pick the car, I can't go to work..It is somebody there tjat can help me with sugestions?

My car cost was &31.000.00 + interest of $14.000.00 I alreday paid them $60.100.00 (fees per diem, I think) They said I still need to pay $5.000.00 more. They are calling me 7 days a week. Today Sunday they started to call at 8am again.. I am getting crazy...They don't want to wait or do any agreement..

H E L P!!!!! Is there a Consumer Protecction fr this issue or NOT?

I called customer service at approx 5:00 pm on 11/8/2011 and spoke to a "steve" as he refused to give me his last name I cannot provide it here. I explained that my account had been charged doubly for my monthly car payment as well as a couple of other credit card payments. I asked how this occured. He explaine that it was my fault in some detail. I explained what had occured when I was asked to go in and verify my bill pay set up when the switchover occured from Wachovia to Wells Fargo.

I explained that the dates were detailed on the page showing when a guarantor would receive payment based on my send date. I adjusted the dates to take into that account so I wouldn't be late on my payments. Therefore I ended up double paying on my bills. I asked him why he hadn't explained this step when he "told" me what I had actually done. He told me "rather impertantly" that it was a manual modification that I chose to do. I explained that based on what I was seeing on the screen and the dates being displayed that I didn't think I had a choice.

He was rude and condescending in his tone and his manner. I explained that I would like his name and I wanted to close out my accounts if I couldn't count on WF not to double charge me. He refused to give me his name at all and told me the call was being recorded. I said "good - then you should understand good customer service and that is when a customer ask you something such as your name or to speak to your supervisor that you should comply".

He continued to run around in circles telling me that he would explain and answer my question ... I said ok .. what is your name ... this went on for some time and to no avail. He finally buckled and told me his name was Steve ... again I asked for his last name and/or his supervisor. He continued to circle around the question and was extremely rude. He finally told me he would get a supervisor ... that took quite a bit of time. A gentlemen came on and in a very deep tone said ... something to the effect of ... "yes ... can I help you".

I began to explain about the bill pay miss understanding and got only a couple of sentences in and I was cut off. The loud beeping in my ear was the signal that your organization has some very poor customer service. So this "Steve" was incredibly rude ... I truly believe that the supervisor "whom did not give a name" was a fake. I will be taking my business elsewhere as soon as I can. I am very disappointed in your organization and most importantly in your shoddy customer service.

I will NEVER do any business with Wells Fargo EVER again. They are the rudest bunch of unpleasant people I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. They are very snotty, over bearing and short tempered. The representatives act as though I am the person who owes them money personally. It is SO unnecessary to behave so callously. What's worse is that clearly WF enables this behavior. Oh and the obsessive phone calls? WOW...

I purposely changed my phone number and they managed to call me at work, my new job that I didn't give the number out to anyone. I have told them repeatedly to not call me at work and they say the same thing: "Well that's not in the notes of your account" Interesting how NONE of the people I talk to are able to be found and there aren't ever notes in my account. Just because I owe money doesn't mean I deserve to be talked to so rudely.

One time, very calmly I finally just asked the girl why she was being SO rude to me. It was really unnecessary to talk to me as she was. She had the nerve to say WHILE talking over me that that was my opinion and she can say what ever she wants. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! This is the worse company ever. I will always be the person to talk negatively about them and have encouraged many of my friends and family to not do business with them.

We were charged 4 times to transfer money from our savings account into our checking account...without knowledge. $12.50 each time, totaling $50 in 2 months. They told us the new charges were mailed to us in several letters months before, but that was a lie..we never received a single one. The customer service woman at the bank actually told me the letters were sent back to the bank! This confirms we never received them and it was a bank error. Needless to say despite the fact that THEY messed up..I was told there was nothing they could do about the charges. Unreal. We are taking our money out of this bank at the end of the week.

TD Sucks. I opened a personal checking account 10 days ago and they unilaterally closed it yesterday. I went to the branch today to collect my initial deposit and to know why they didn’t want my money. They told me they tried to call me to verify my SSN and address and I never picked the phone. The funny thing is that my phone never rang. I asked them which number they were dialing and they told me that, at this point, it didn’t make sense to give me the number they have in their records since the account was already closed.

After reading all this complains I just have to thank TD for closing my account unilaterally. I would never ever aproach them for any kind of business, they simply suck, and big time.

On 9/12/11, I deposited a $20,000 check written on a local bank from a prestiguous law firm. I told the Wells Fargo manager that I needed the monies for a funeral and that since the bank was local, the check should only be held for a day or two. The bank manager had the teller stamp and write all over the check and printed out a receipt that said they would make $5,000 available on the 15th and the balance on 9/22/11. I asked the teller why she wrote all over the check when I said no I did not agree to a hold and she said the manager told her to. Customer service said the check cleared on the 13th. I went into the Wells Fargo bank on the 16th and asked that the hold be taken off.

The manager refused. I called customer service and the Executive branch and was told the branch managers have the discretion of holding any check. I replied that I knew the check cleared on the 13th and what was the grounds to hold the check further. They said because the manager can; which means that Wells Fargo manager, of the Torrance & Figueroa branch just wanted to stick it to me in a time of need.

I scolded the teller for not telling me they were insisting on a long hold especially when I was at my lowest trying to bury my dad. The executive branch, supported her action wholeheartedly. Wells Fargo stinks, it just stinks. My dad's funeral had to be held on the 22nd due to mortuary/church restraints and I had to beg to get the mortuary to take care of my dad before my check to them cleared. This bank stinks.

You garbage need everyone that hates your ugly rude asses to pull together and leave you boycott you riot you and just really destroy you trashy criminals for the way you treat everyone. And you that work there how the hell can you even be proud to say you work for them. I dont even want to associate with the likes of hells fartgo. Go to hell. I am so sorry for those that has any type of an account or accounts with you. Speaking of legal theives there they are WELLS FARGO but legal so much, They are thei ing criminals. Im glad we have only the small loan for some stupi furniture from a miskellys in pearl ms.

It takes all types of garbage to be able to treat people like they are retarded. I have read alot of these complaints. How do you pieces of trash live to show your faces. They probally cant transfer anyone over to a supervisor because they dont have any maybe everyone in that department is quitting wells fartgo. And others dont want to work for their rude asses. I really love being with Bank of America once you get in you can do most everything by mail and phone. I have requested for a branch be brought to the Richland, Ms. South Jackson, Ms. Areas.

I hate there isnt a branch here. They are a good bank we have been with them for 9 years. Bank plus in Ms. is also pretty good we have been with them 14 years. Those are my banks. My recommendations would b try them. I really do appreciate the people in those 2 banks. We have even had some misfotunes with chase us s bank

i was a wachovia banker and seince i did not have any money in my account and when the switch was made to wells fargo they closed my account so i signed back up again it took me a hour in a half so i was headed up to michigan and all my money was on my bank card i used my card 2or3 times at the bank and at the airport but when i got to another airport to buy some food my card was declined and my account was closed because i had a desputied over bank of america so because of that one of the tellers at wells fargo closed my account with out me know it

and i tried to get my mioney back they said i had to wait and they would send me a casheries check 2 of the one for each account in michigan seince i was up there for 2 weeks well i waited and they never sent it out so when i got back to florida to get my money back they said they sent it out 2 weeks ago to michigan so i had to wait another 2 or 3 weeks which they said so i did so then i went back up to the bank and asked where my money was and now they said they never sent out the checks so they told me to come back a 1pm eastern time

and i would get my money so i went up to the bank the next day at 1 pm and my money still was not there and i talked to a few bankers there and the complaint dept and they assured me that my money was there so i waited 5hours and still no money they told me to come back the next day and i said iam going to make a complaint if i dont get it the next day they said be here at 1pm the next day so i went up there the next day at 1pm missing time off work the day before and the next day 10 or 12 hours miss work so i went back

and because of that seince the bank did not give me my money like they said they would i had to walk to work 10 mileseince i could not pay anyone for gas or take the bus for a ride so i waited again and i not they said i would have to wait again so i did and then the complaint department and the bankers where on the phone with them and me and they kept hanging up on us and rerouting there calls to different depts and then the head mgr from the bank got on the phone with the complaint dept and they still have not sent me the money or the checks so me and them where all getting pissed off

and now the complaite dept said now i have to fill out a addivaited and get it noterized so i did they where on the phone step by step so they faxed it in and they called me stating my money was ready to be picked up so i went back to the bank and ready to get my money but when i went to get it it was still not there and they said they filled out the wrong paper work but this is the right paper work they told us to fill out so i had to fill out all the paper work again and by that time the bank was ready to close so i didnot get my money that day they told me to come back the next day so i did

and i went back to the bank they said my money was ready to be picked up so i went and it was still not there so i waited another 3 hours and made complaints and made phone calls and then i finnally got my money but no one ever apoligized or i got anything from the complaint dept or sorry or reibursed for lost wages or negelance and i wrote a letter to the complainte deptin july and i still have not heard anything yet and its the middle of dec this sucks what a bad bank

Have feedback for Wells Fargo?