Wells Fargo Customer Service

Contact Wells Fargo Corporate

Toll free phone number: 866-878-5865

Wells Fargo is one of the United States top banking and financial services corporation. It is publicly traded on the NYSE:WFC and employs over 250,000 nationwide. In 2014 revenues were reported as US 84 billion.

If you need help with general banking call Wells Fargo customer service at 1-800-869-3557. If you need is online or mobile banking call 1-800-956-4442. If you need fraud help call the general banking number. If your need is business fraud call 1-800-225-5935. To contact the CEO, John G. Stumpt you may address your correspondence to him at 420 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94104. The corporate office headquarters phone number is 415-396-7152.

Wells Fargo was founded in 1852 by Henry Wells and William Fargo in New York City. The slogan is ‘together we’ll go far’. You may find social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and helpful videos on YouTube. Overall the most common complaints filed against Wells Fargo include home mortgage problems, loan problems, rude bank employees, and poor customer service.

Wells Fargo Contact Information

• Wells Fargo headquarters address

• 420 Montgomery Street
    • San Francisco
    • CA 94104

866-878-5865

Browse reviews of other Banks

Top Wells Fargo Complaints

I went to the Wells Fargo branch to ask for a streamline refinance and was giving a very good rate and great closing price. This was back in July and now we are in November and they kept changing the closing fees to thousands of dollars. The wells fargo lady didn't seem to know what she was doing. So after 4 months of waiting on a 30 days streamline refinance i told her to cancel the paperwork. She said she would and that i would get a letter in a week saying i cancel the paperwork but instead I'm getting payoff information and Fedex envelopes from wells. I keep calling the rep but she won't answer the phone and turn her machine off so i won't leave her any messages.

I sold my house and property to a young man in September 2016 and I recommended Wells Fargo, one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. Now here it is Nov. and. I am still waiting on it to close. It just went to the underwriters 2 weeks ago. I have lost 2 sales and found something I want to buy. I can't believe how incompetent Wells Fargo is and this is not acceptable. It is no wonder that the company is in trouble.

Terrible, Wells Fargo closed my account long ago for reasons unknown I was told to bank elsewhere. Went into your bank today with a check and was told it had to be verified, check was drawn on your bank all the proper ID was shown. I called the insurance company and was told it was not necessary to verify the check and they issued no such directive, it was solely at the bank branch's decision! I went into another Wells Fargo and they cashed it, no problem.. you guys are a joke. No wonder you're being sued you're crooks. I'll take my business elsewhere.

I transferred money from my savings account into my checking account to make a purchase on November the 9th 2016, because my checking account was at zero or at the very least was to low for my purchase. Monday I received a notice that I had an overdraft fee for insufficient funds, because the transfer was somehow still being processed. I called and explained to the customer reps that my account is negative because of the nsf charge and even so it is $14 less than the amount of the charge. I was told that the process must have taken place after the purchases even though I would not have had enough money to cover the charges that occurred after, and that there was nothing that they could do about it. The also told me not to use their app for accurate account balances.

Never in my life have I ever dealt with such an unprofessional customer service department or bank in general. I called with an issue regarding an issue with my bill pay (which was not my fault) and instead of correcting the problem they have allowed my account to go into the negative and are not willing to provide any assistance with getting rid of the returned check fees, overdraft fees or crediting my account the money that was sent out without being authorized. This bank is a joke and I wish that I would have never signed up with them. Do yourself a favor and go to a local bank where they actually care about their customers or a credit union where they're willing to help you out in any way that they can.

We've been customers with Wells Fargo since circa 1999. I used to love this bank, but it steadily declining. It would be so easy to change to another bank if it weren't for convenience. We use to have 2 home loans, 2 line of credits, and a credit card with WF. We're down to 2 lines of credits soon to be paid off.

You didn't mind taking our money for interest to the tune of almost $500 a month at one point, and you wouldn't reduce the rate on our credit card (that you doubled overnight) when we asked on numerous occasions. I was never so glad to pay off an account in all my life. I felt like I was being robbed. We've also paid off two home loans -- one a line of credit! In return, if we had $8,000 in the bank for the month, our interest was less than $1.

Last Saturday, we went to our bank located in the 300 blk of S. Hampton, Dallas in need of a notary. They don't have a notary, and won't have one for about another month we were told. We would have to go to another branch. It was 1:45pm, and we were told the location at Westmoreland and Illinois in Dallas had a notary until 2pm. We had about 10 min to get there and that would be cutting it close with the lights. We had to wait till another day.

I went there today and had my document notarized. I found out they have 8 notaries at this location, yet our location has none. Is this ineptness on the part of the manager at our location to not see that 2-3 employees are able to notarize a document? I was told today I was the second person from the S. Hampton location this week who has had to go to this bank in order to get business done. Supposedly, S. Hampton is a full service bank.

Can someone contact our branch manager on S. Hampton and make sure several employees become notaries so that if someone is on vacation, sick, or off that day, or out to lunch, someone is able to handle the job?

Worse customer service I have ever experienced. As a dedicated customer for a decade I would assume I'm a valued client. Unfortunately Erika Villegas (Simi Valley, CA) doesn't believe that after the uncalled for treatment I received Saturday. For a business that has been publicly shamed for their corruptions one would believe the your customer service should be extraordinary. However this is not the case. It was slow and Erika Villegas clearly didn't have alot in her plate yet she just couldn't take the time to listen to my issues that I have been having with my accounts for a month now.

As a result none of my concerns were even addressed, due to fact that your employee would rather give attitude than listen and help resolve any of the issues at hand. It is shame that this company would employ such a rude banker especially since she is the face to your company. I highly recommend to anyone in need of assistance to avoid Erika Villegas for you will not receive help but get disrespect instead. To save time and resolve any concerns wait for professional banking specialist, Ericka doesn't not meet any these qualifications

An overdraft credit card was opened by Wells Fargo Bank without my knowledge. In 2013, my husband and I opened two checking accounts and a retirement account, it was suggested by the banker that we fill out an application for a credit card for overdraft protection, which we did. We never received any correspondence from Wells Fargo about the credit card and assumed we did not get approved. Approximately eleven months later we wanted to refinance our rental property through Wells Fargo and discovered when my credit was run that I had a credit card which I never knew about or activated and now had my credit destroyed for not paying on it.

My husband and I had just paid over $1,000.00 to Lexington Law to get our credit scores raised so we would have better interest rates. I wrote to Wells Fargo both the local branch and corporate branch and got the run around. Apparently, The card was activated when Wells Fargo called my husband about our checking account even though the new credit card was not in his name, and it was never disclosed that we even had a credit card. Our first knowledge of this account was when we applied for the mortgage. We found out how the account was activated when we contacted the credit card branch of Wells Fargo but there was nothing they could do about it. We were charged fees and my credit was ruined because of this illegal card.

Today, October 4, 2016 at 11:55 AM teller Luis assisted me. I handed him my mortgage payment stub and check for October's payment, the check and the payment stub reflected 705.85. When Luis asked me to confirm my payment there was the payment of 705.85 and then right beneath that figure was a figure for 10 cents which made the total 705.95. I asked what the 10 cents was for and Luis said I wrote 705.95 on the payment coupon, which if I had it would not have matched my check.

I said are you sure I wrote 705.95 and then he looked at it again and said "Oh, I read it wrong". I asked him to cancel the payment and re-enter it, which he did, but I believe he should have confirmed the information while he was entering it the first time (payment coupon and check amounts are the same) and immediately said he would cancel the transaction and enter it correctly. He didn't apologize; actually was quite nonchalant about it and because of this I decided to file a complaint. I do not know what the outcome would have been if I had not asked him to cancel and redo the transaction. Concerned that I would be notified about an incorrect payment and end up with a late fee charge also came to mind.

I have banked with Wells Fargo for several years and have experienced numerous times when funds of $20 to $40 have been withdrawn from my checking accounts by some one other than me. When I called or visited the local office to inquire about these incidences I was always told I had probably made a mistake of some sort. Now I understand it is likely that an account(s) was open in my name by employees and funds transferred form my legitimate account into fraudulent ones. The amount of money involved is in the thousands. How do I get my money back?

I have been with Wells Fargo since the 90's. Over the last few years I have noticed something wasn't right and so did my daughter. Every month I get charged for insufficient funds fee that I could not understand how and why. I wake up one morning after morning with different balances and debits that have been paid then the next day they went back to pending. This happens all the time. I have multiple sclerosis and I have problems with just letting things go because I don't want to deal with the stress and also I did not want to think my bank would steal from me. I woke up this morning to find out my account was totally off, hundred of dollars off. I am on social security disability and I can barely live as it is much less have my money stolen.

Even though Wells Fargo is under review. They continue to scam money from customers. Today 9 -30 - 2016 I had a check come through this morning for 100.00 with a deficiency in my account of 15. Well Fargo has already charged me a $35.00 fee for a delinquent in my account. Even though today I will deposit money in my account to cover the check. The funds are in my account today to cover this check. But this "does not matter" to Wells Fargo bank. In Fact this has happened to me many times. And when I call Wells Fargo they have actually said to me too bad. We do are banking in the morning.

Now your probably thinking that this is my fault. But I am a victim of this economy. I have a small business and I live month to month. I work 80 hours a week and can barely pay my bills. Almost all the checks that I write are for shipments I must get out. Wells Fargo is a "Wolf" who knows that middle class (Which I am no longer) are suffering, and they "prey on us" Last year Well Fargo made over "3 Billion" dollars just scamming their customers with fees for insufficient funds in accounts. I am slowly pulling away from all banks because my trust with Banks Especially Wells Fargo and Wall Street is "0".

My complaint is that I have been with this bank since 1999. In the month of June fraudulent activity was done in the amount of over $4000.00. After numerous calls and visits to the bank and a devastating hold placed on my checking account funds, for over a month with numerous checks that was locked out for this. It caused insufficient funds to pay them due to the hold on my checking account. After that situation was resolved I was charged several finance charges on the fraudulent money ranging from $98 to 94 dollars in interest fees.

Tina the bank Supervisor was able to correct the problem. Great everything resolved, so I thought. This month October 22nd the loan balance that I owed personally to the bank showed on my statement that my loan balance was paid in full. the next day it was added back to the account but split up into (2) transactions not only did that happen but, I was charged a transfer fee and interest on both the transactions.

This was very, very upsetting to say the least. I called the 1-800 number and now they see the problem, admitted it was error on their part and that it would take 3-5 business days to resolve the problem. This is not going to happen as I have experienced this from the previous incident it is going to take me probably 3-4 trips to the bank 3-4 telephone calls to the 1-800 number before this is cleared up. Please bank customers of Wells Fargo be on the alert for any unusual activity.

Check your bank accounts, checking or savings and especially your loan account activity I discovered all the discrepancies on my own initiative. It is frustrating but please stay alert or you will be paying back money that you do not owe. The news alert has really kept my eyes opened. But as for as Wells Fargo as soon as I can refinance the loan I owe I will no longer need your service. So to all banking customers beware.

I open a Wells Fargo checking and savings account and was approved. The bank send me two debit card. I have money on my checking account. I tried to withdraw but Non of the card work. Two weeks later, I received a cashier check from Wells Fargo. No letter or what so ever. I called the bank and asked why. I was told they closed my account. I worried a bit because my paycheck was direct deposit. I was told not to worry, because they denied the direct deposit and that I have to talk to my employer. Wells Fargo employees cannot give me an answer why they closed my account and that all they know my account is closed.

I had a checking account with large deposits during a certain time of year, the first 6 months of the year and my balance was over 3,000 monthly. I used my account mostly to pay monthly bills and ATM cash withdrawals. In July 2016 my account was overdrawn an I knew it should not have been and upon further inspection of my account there were several unauthorized charges made but my account was still not what I knew my balance should have been. In August I received a notice from a company that I did business with advising that my account information attached to my debit card was compromised and it went back for over a year before the company realized that customer info was breached.

So I looked back further at previous transactions and found several more unauthorized charges and I disputed the charges and even provided the notice I received from the company about the data breach and length of breach. A Wells Fargo employee took it upon themselves to include a transaction I didn't dispute and that transaction was used as basis to deny my claim because the transaction was determined to have been done by me. When I advised claims department that I didn't include the transaction I was told oh well they would not review my claim anymore and the denial would stand. Then I spoke with a manager in the resolution department named Carlos who claimed he would have an agent look into the matter and call me in a few days but no one ever contacted me.

What do you do when an employee commits fraud against one of your customers?

Should be a negative star rating just for the CEO. I have been waiting for three months for a refi every one is on vacation all the time. Corporate head office spends too much passing the buck. They all say the same thing when asked about the delay.we work nights and weekends they say. I don't believe anyone has a clue what a hard day's work is at Wells Fargo they are too busy finding ways out of work and easier ways to scam the USA out of money.

I was one of the peasants that you people raped in the housing crash of 2008. Now you give one of your executives 124 million dollars because she did a good job perpetuating your fraud. You should be ashamed of yourselves. This whole culture is based on lies and deception now and you people are a huge part of it. I hope it comes down on your heads!

My Wells Fargo complaint is I open an account with a $50 deposit within 24 hours it was closed. I went to the bank to get my deposit back and was informed that I had a call 800 numbers after speaking to 6 different department each one blaming the other comes. Only to find out there was an account open project under my name in 2008. I thought I had fixed in 2010 now they're keeping my $50 and charging me 40 more for something that I had nothing to do need to know. Who can I talk to about my money and taking this damn project account out of my name?

Tried to schedule to have a safety deposit box drilled on saturday sept. 10th the day was confirmed but not the time, repeated calls to the branch have not been returned. I am traveling from Maryland to Arizona and stopping in westminster colorado to empty the box, a special stop for me. All I want is the time to be there. The wells fargo branch is on 7401 federal blvd in westerminster I am leaving Md. on Thursday morning sept 8th to be in westminster on the 10th.

I had a loan with Wells Fargo on a haul trailer and paid it off. After I paid it off they even sent me money back that I had overpaid. I did this just to make sure it was paid in full. Now I am getting billed for insurance on this bill and I have never had insurance with Wells Fargo. I had insurance with another company on the trailer I had financed with Wells Fargo. They will not listen on the phone and I even sent the papers proving I had insurance to no avail. Why do they keep billing me? I know if I do not pay it this will go against my credit. What a scam and extortion.

Wells Fargo adjusted my accounts back to my satisfaction. One day after I posted my complaint with Hissing Kitty.

I have visited different Wells banks four times, in an effort to update my mailing address for hard copy statements. I still do not receive statements, although very polite and enthusiastic employees find me on the computer, and assure me the needed data has been entered.In another vein, Wells has stopped including envelopes with their invoice for my monthly mortgage statement. No explanation, no marketing effort to demonstrate respect for the customer. No community building, by promising to donate the cost of their saved envelopes to local charities. No notice of any kind whatsoever. How disrespectful.

I go to Wells Fargo in Pendleton Oregon every day during the week for my work deposit and the manager (Judi Owens) at this location is horrible. She has a hard time understanding the simple job of a deposit most days. She also has some of the worst customer service skills ever! I had on a Star Wars t-shirt one day and she gave me a disgusted look on her face and said "really? Star Wars? You would really wear that in public?" I find this comment very unnecessary and rude.

I don't care who likes and doesn't like Star Wars but common sense says you keep your mouth shut either way. After talking with another Wells Fargo employee I found that she had told one of her employees that this employee is fat and that she should lose weight. I can't even begin to explain how dreadful that is! I am appalled that Wells Fargo would allow a person like this to move up to management level.

So, I checked online and found email address for Wells Fargo executives and emailed all of them. If you want to do the same, here they are: Howard.I.Atkins@wellsfargo.com, James.M.Strother@wellsfargo.com, Richard.D.Levy@wellsfargo.com, Mark.C.Oman@wellsfargo.com, and David.A.Hoyt@wellsfargo.com.

I have three checking accounts with Wells Fargo. One of them has a lot of automatic debits every month. It went into overdraft three times in a row so I put in extra deposits three times and wondered where my money was going.After checking with the local bank branch. I was told that over $5300. was deducted from my checking account for an automatic payment on my line of credit. This paid off the line of credit. It was supposed to only pay $40. minimum every month. They told me it was changed online probably by me.

I replied that I don't bank online, nor is it even set up. They figured they must have made the mistake. The first banker that I went to claimed to have it fixed. One month later it still wasn't. So I went to the branch that set up my line of credit. That manager got a hold of the line of credit person and when asked why the first banker did not get it fixed, she said, "well, that was only a request, not a demand." I was told it would take another month to fix. I still don't have the $5300. back and there was about half of it charged to my credit card. It is now over five weeks.

I went to Wells Fargo this morning and I wanted to do a cash advance and the guy told me he couldn't do it bc it was the exact amount and I have never have had any problems doing cash advance. He told me that I needed to go to another bank and I m a customer at wells Fargo for a long time. I m vey disappointed bc I am a loyal customer and I m not going to go to another bank to get money if I have an account with Wells Fargo.The bank I went to is the one in Mitchell Bridge Road. They supposed to help people and I try to call and the lady put me in hold.

1-800-869-3557 customer service for Wells Fargo is rude. They will ask you way too many questions not to be the claim department. Never get what you filed, funds never and up. And most importantly, why would you have to enter your pin for card to check your savings or checking with world wide customer service?

I had one of the worst customer service experiences today at a Wells Fargo location in Austin, TX. The address of this particular bank is 2028 E Ben White Blvd. I arrived at the bank around 11:05 or 11:10 (if memory serves me correctly). I added my name to the list of people requesting to see a personal banker before making a withdrawal up at the front with a teller. The teller was extremely helpful and efficient. When she asked if she could assist me with anything else, I told her I needed to speak with someone about my savings account. She asked if I had put my name on the list, to which I responded with a yes, and she told me someone would be with me shortly.

There were only 1 or 2 names before mine on the list. The lobby was under construction, so I milled about for a few minutes. Then, I waited in the doorway between the bank and the building's lobby for a few minutes as well. There were 2 parties waiting out in the chairs of the lobby of the building. When they were called back, I went and sat in the vacant chairs. I kept an eye on the 2 personal bankers at their desks to ensure I didn't miss my name being called. The lady who seemed to be the manager was greeting people as they walked in, about 3 feet away from where I was sitting. I made eye contact with her multiple times. Time passed. After about 20 minutes, I began to get impatient. I got up, went into the bank's lobby and made a point to check the list to see if my name had mistakenly been crossed off. The manager was right behind me as I did this.

There was a female personal banker who appeared to have no client in her office and was making small talk with the manager as I was sitting a few feet away, CLEARLY looking for someone to help me. More time passed. A man came in and the manager quickly went over and asked if all his needs had been met. And continued to ignore me. MORE time passed. Finally, the male banker had finished up with the couple he was working with, and I was sure he would go to the list, call my name, and it would finally be my turn. He got up, milled around the lobby, talked to the manager, and went back to his desk. The list was never looked at. I was never acknowledged or asked if I needed assistance. My name was never called.

A man entered the bank and wrote his name on the list. The male banker quickly jumped up, went over to him, and told him to come back to his desk so he could assist him. After I had been waiting for nearly FORTY minutes at this point, I was fed up and refused to wait any longer, be blatantly ignored by the manager, and come second to customers who had just arrived. I got up, scratched my name off the list (which apparently none of the bankers know how to use) and told the manager I could not wait ANY longer. She proceeded to tell me that she "didn't see me over there", which is hard to believe since we made eye contact many times, and she seemed to have no problem "seeing" customers leave and enter just a few feet from where I was sitting for almost an hour.

I've been with Wells Fargo for almost 7 years and I am normally very satisfied with their customer service. However, I felt incredibly disrespected by and irritated with my experience today. I highly doubt I will ever be returning to that branch again, as I can't afford to waste my time while management chooses to ignore waiting customers. I know there is nothing you can really do about an upset customer. However, as someone who used to work in customer service, I would NEVER want my customers to feel the way I do right now. I hope that branch and its manager learn how to treat all customers equally and ensure that no one has to wait for forty minutes without being helped (or at the least: acknowledged).

I read with great displeasure of Wells Fargo decision to support one political parties convention and not the other. While you may find a candidate holds views and beliefs contrary to your own, the convention is much more than a single candidate. If your decision to only support one party stands I will give serious consideration to pulling my business and investments now managed by Wells Fargo and find a more politically neutral bank.

I’ve been in Wells Fargo in Miami, Florida on April, 8th 2016 and asked them how to open an account. I was very clear about not living in US and asked more than once if I would have any problem to use my account from abroad. The customer sales representative and the manager at the time told me that living outside US should not result in any problem. What happened is, when I was back home, I receive a message from Wells Fargo telling me that my credit card was sent more than 30 days so I should ask to cancel my card and request to send me a new one. For that, I should update my account address information and call customer service, so I start to do so.

And I’ve been calling since then, and they keep telling me that I CANNOT REQUEST A NEW CARD or even have online access to my account to request a new one without providing some information from my debit card – the same one, automatically cancelled and that they don’t have enough information about my profile to check my identity. I received the card 2 days after the first call, but the card was already cancelled. It was just a post service delivery delay. It has been a nightmare. All the money that I have transferred to Wells Fargo is blocked, I am not able to do anything with the money without a card. I will not keep transferring my money monthly until this problem is solved. I contacted the Service Representative by email and called many times ( 9 times so far) all the 800 phone numbers available and they’ve told me that I can only solve this problem if I go to US and go to a WF branch to personally identify myself.

It is important to say that when I opened the account I provided all the required documents and I have been told that there would not be any problem concerning identity and/or personal details in the future.
I am not planning to go to US. I live in the Middle East and I have a very tight work schedule and because of that, I am trying to get another solution other than take the first flight available to go to US (which would cost US 1,419.00 only for the ticket!)

I am one of your Wells Fargo customers, who have a report to make about one of your manager employees. Today, I came in to talk about my account to explain a few things. I asked her was there a way for me to stop someone from pulling out of my account so it wouldn't make my account negative, and she told me, "there was no way I could stop them." "If I owe them money, that they're going to get their money!" (Which was rude.) So then, I asked "IF I wanted to cancel my account, how would I go about with that?" She told me, what I had to do. So, I asked her another question, (about my account became in the negatives) and she wasn't quit being patient with me and was misunderstanding what I was asking her. So she rudely told me to "bring in my 109 and cancel my account!"

Which wasn't right of her to raise her voice and tell me to cancel my account. Then, I asked was there a manager or someone else I could talk to and she said " I AM THE MANAGER!" There's no one else I could talk too. So I brought it to you guys, because canceling my account isn't what I wanted to do. I just wanted to fix a few problems and she gave me a really bad customer service experience. Her name is, Senitres Boyd, store manager

This is not a complaint about customer service it is about community responsibility. I live in Canon City, Colorado and have been a customer of Wells Fargo since 1974 and was an employee in Denver for 24 years. The main branch of Wells Fargo on Main Street in Canon City has a small plaza next to it that is part of the bank property. It has two small fish ponds, a statue, and several planted areas. To be frank, it is disgusting! The ponds are filthy, there is trash all over, and there is even a manhole that is broken that could easily severely injure someone. These small communities are trying to revitalize and improve economically and this eyesore on Main street is not helping. Quite frankly, it would not take much money to clean up this area and maintain it for the enjoyment of the tourists and community. Please address this with the local management in Canon City. It would go a long way in improving the image of the branch here.

I called the credit card department about fraud on my account. I was confused to why the amount of the fraud was on my credit card with no hold on it. The way this male representative talked to me referring to me as not remembering things was very rude. I had done everything I was told except I misunderstood about the procedures this fraud was attempted and my checking account not being cancelled. I thought Wells Fargo was canceling it out for me, but he told me I have to close it at Wells Fargo Bank. At the time of the fraud I was under a lot of stress dealing with the death of my daughter in-law and I find his remarks very insulting. I have been a customer of Wells Fargo for numerous years without any complaints until now. I did and I am doing everything explained to me at the time of the fraud.

Dear Mr. Stumpf, I am very upset with the wrong information I received from one of your Personal Bankers. The gentleman's name is Corey Hudson, who works at your Willingboro NJ Branch, I am a retiree from Wachovia Bank for 22 years of service and in my years there we ALWAYS treated our clients with the correct information and ALWAYS returned hone calls to our clients. I visited the bank because our Kennedy Branch was closed and I wanted
my sons names put on my safe deposit box in the event they could go and get necessary papers for me. At the Kennedy branch they had access but there signature cards were not forwarded to the Willingboro branch. I was informed by Mr. Hudson that all my sons needed to do was go to a branch in Delaware and Pittsburgh to sign a new card with their ID.

My son in Delaware went to a branch in Middletown, DE and was told I had to bring my son here to New Jersey to fill out a new application and a also my son in Pittsburgh. I am a widow and I need my sons names on my box.
Your manager in Delaware was very nice and said I received the wrong information in your Willingboro. I call the branch today 5/7/16 and spoke with Mr. Hudson and ask him to give a message to his manager to please return my call before end of business today, Raman Kaur, manager and she did not call me. When I worked for the bank our manager always said to return phone calls to our clients. I would truly like to get this resolved for my state of mind. I am quite sure if you were a widow and your children were not close by you would want for them to be able to take care of their parents business in the event of death. I would appreciate your help this this matter and I thank you for your time.

Your employees at the Willingboro Branch need more training in professionalism and good customer service. I thank you again.

So I received a debit card for my checking account. However the card was broken in two during mailing. So I tossed the card into the bottom of a drawer and ordered a replacement. Several months pass. I find that I am getting charges to my account from India. I start checking and I find that the card being used is the one which is broken, never activated nor used in the bottom of the drawer where I put it.

I go to the WF bank and they blame me for not being careful about using my card. After I show the card to the teller his mouth fell open. As I told him about the card being broken on shipment to me, never used, never activated. Several employees are looking at the card, still with the call this number sticker to activate. I am chastised for not being careful about charges. Its all my fault that someone in the WF bank activated and used or sold the card information. I caught them. WF Bank employees are activating and using the cards or selling card information. They dropped the charges from the card. I closed my account and have gone to a much better credit union.

This is the third time in only a few years that my cards were compromised and I never could find out how or where. Now I know and Wells Fargo bank is not the place to put your money. I try to let everyone know that I can. Check out the complaints about any given bank or credit union before trusting them with your information. Above all, run don't walk away form WF Bank.

My Wells Fargo Credit Card was stolen recently and was used twice without my approval. I called Wells Fargo to report the illegal use of my card. My problem was that I had to give the same identification information 4 times to 4 different people before anything was resolved. That took approximately 30 minutes to accomplish a task that should have been resolved within minutes. Why should I have to repeat myself with the exact same information 4 times? Surely, the computer system that Wells Fargo uses is sophisticated enough to transfer information to the proper office without having to repeat myself 4 times as I was transferred from office to office.

Lastly, the last person I talked to wanted to know if someone else was in the room. There was, but your employee then rudely began some tirade concerning privacy. I had given permission for my friend to overhear the conversation. My friend then took the telephone and explained to the 4th person that a simple task of reporting the fraudulent use of my card had become a "comedy of errors." Finally, the problem was resolved, I hope. II would hope that a better system could be established to make for easier business undertakings.

I would like to report the impolite attitude and terrible customer from the operation Supervisor and the Teller and that I have received at 9550 Bolsa Ave Well Fargo Bank branch in Westminster on 3/18/2016 at 5:30PM when I tried to make a deposit into my checking with $1,000 in half dollar coins that have been wrapped nicely in the coin wrap (the coins came from my piggy bank). I stopped by this branch since I am on the way to Bolsa. First, the male teller asking me to wait for the approval from his supervisor to see if he can accept the coins, then later one of the teller associate came with him to the window and told me that their supervisor can only allowed for one time favor to accept deposit of $200 as max for coin, unless I do have business account with the bank.

The teller clarified with me that this is the bank policy, there is nothing she can do. I asked her if there is any restriction in deposit with paper money, she respond "NO". I also have explained to them that this is only one time deposit, and I do not routinely deposit coins, so I need their help to make an exception but they continue to refuse to take coins in. I was frustrated and disappointed, so I took the coins back home. To validate the Bolsa teller response in regard of Wells Fargo bank deposit policy, I called another branch in Murrieta nearby my home, asking them if they can accept the $1000 coins deposit, and they said there is no problem as long as they are in coin wrapping paper.

I would like to address my concerns with Wells Fargo bank for coin deposit policies and the misleading statement from Bolsa branch. As a PMA and value customer with Wells Fargo for quite some time, I felt that I was not treating fairly and misleading by the operational supervisor and the tellers at Bolsa branch when I got different answer of coin deposit from another Wells Fargo branch.

I like to be advised the followings from Wells Fargo Bank. Why did Wells Fargo bank discriminate of receiving coin for deposit? Aren’t coins also money? If Wells Fargo exchange coins for customer, why does bank not get the coins back? The bank is the largest institution to circulate money in society, by discriminating in accepting coin the bank has limited the customer deposits and make it difficult for customers to dispose their coins. Overall, coins came from bank when customer do exchange. I am not sure if this has violating federal regulations? Why were there discrepancies in policy of coin deposit between branches? How does Bolsa branch can come up with different policy than other Wells Fargo branch? Or is this one of many discourteous, ruthless customer services that Bolsa branch has been treating customers?

Wells Fargo refused to expedite a new debit card for me. I have no access to funds for use to purchase gas, groceries, cash through the ATM machine etc. I cannot visit a local branch as my work hours do not accommodate those hours. I offered to pay an expedite fee and they still refuse saying I should take off of work to get a card. I will be pulling all 5 of my accounts and my 20 year relationship with Wells Fargo as they are nothing but money hungry hogs. They want new business, new accounts, new loans every time I walk in the door but can't perform a single customer service request to accommodate me?

On March 5th 2016 I called well Fargo phone line assistance to have one of my debit card reissue. Well Fargo for some unknown reason had cancelled one of my debit card so I called in order to have the card reissued but after hold on for more the 15' my call was passed to a customer service named Claudia she was very rude. After asking several ridiculous questions then she ask whether I remember the date of my last transaction - how a person can remember when the card was rarely used, she can see that too - and she then hang up on me when I said how can I remember.

So I call back after giving an active debit card even giving the pin number and I reached a customer service name Maria she asked my first and last name I did give my name the same as the first time but this time Maria said I did not give her the information same as her information so she had refused to help me. Is this conspiracy between those to customer services to give me hard time ? Or they forgot their job is giving the customer their best effort to help a customer? We are Well Fargo customer sine 1983 and I was treated badly. one should wonder how Well Fargo customer service would treat it's other customers when they are in need of help like me. I can't recall any other banks have this awful customer service.

I had a question about being charged an excessive activity fee in my saving account while having over $500 in there and also being denied to make the actual transaction to my checking account. I spoke to "Abby" who was unhelpful and later transferred to supervisor "Mark", and then he chuckled, said hello, and then hung up. After calling again I spoke to "Gale" for 3 seconds before she complained of not hearing me rushed her ending speech and then hung up. Im an not racist in any way as I also ethnic, but the fact is this is a complaint and the truth demeanor of everybody I was connected to was young, hispanic females with an attitude, except for "Mark" who was a young hispanic guy doesn't take things serious.

Been a customer when they purchased my previous bank. Always wells Fargo seemed okay, few dealings were taken care. But God forbid you run into hard times, the friendly neighborhood bank turns into your worst nightmare. Nobody loves having difficult times, our life took a hard turn and we were struggling to stay afloat. This lead us to file bankruptcy, very low point but we needed and had to go this direction. Had my first disrespectful phone call but was able to work it out, 3 months later struggling to pay mortgage and utilities. Wells Fargo decides to yank out the only 500 dollars I had in account. Never telling me in anyway just took it leaving me with one dollar to pay weekly bills.

Never in my life would I think a bank can not only do that but treat you with the rudest people ever. Hardship is not enjoyable in any means, we are stressed and disappointed but getting by. The only thing that makes it bearable is people that understand and have compassion. Wells Fargo has none, we are leaving and finding a bank that cares. We are not fortunate like the executives at your bank but we are people. We work our whole life to get everything pulled out. We will overcome this and will be happy using a new bank. Why must your bank think being a bully and kicking someone who stayed true with wells Fargo. I may be small and not worth your time but I believed in your bank.

Today afternoon I went to this bank and want to put my money order in the card. I asked one staff where the ATM is. She told me do this in the desk. Ok I was waiting. Then it is my turn and the operator who let me sign. Because the owner is my wife,so I don't signature. But I asked where is the ATM and I want to use that. Because I do the same thing last time on the machine.

I came out and let my wife sign on it. Then waiting for the machine.In the end I found the ATM don't provide the service. Now the bank is closed. I am very angry and asked the women. She told me that she don't know whether the ATM has the service and her attitude was bad impatient. I wasted lots of time and got more angry. Maybe I had the Asian face and maybe I should leave the freedom state.

On 02/11/2016 I cashed a check for $3179 and requested cash back of $1079 and the cash back amount is short by $300. I had this money to pay my bills that is due on the 22nd of February and to celebrate my birthday which is the 20th of February so the money was not counted until the 20th of February when I notice the cash back amount was short $300.The cash missing from the cash back amount is 2 - $100 bills and 5 - $20 bills. I called the local bank here and spoke with Trinity. The tone of her voice was not reassuring. She checked the teller transactions for that day and stated she was not over or short for that day. I've been with Wells Fargo for a few years and never got a cash back receipt with the breakdown of the cash given back to me.

That was a red light for me when I started counting the cash. I would like someone outside of the branch to investigate this transaction because it takes to people to count and verify the cash drawers for the tellers. I hold on to all my receipts for this type of reason and mistakes. There was time from Feb 11th to Feb 20th to contact me of the mistake that was made on the teller behalf and this didn't happen. From now on I will check my cash before leaving the bank whether inside or through a drive thru window. I'm waiting to hear back Monday from Wells Fargo Branch #0006727 9 and if I'm not refunded back by $300 I will be moving on to another bank.

A check was written to Wells Fargo for $8,067.67 (which looks like a forged signature) on 10/6/2015 AND a cashier's check for $21,378.84 on 10/7/15. I need to know why this money was withdrawn from the account. I have power of attorney for my mother's account. I'm writing this complaint on her behalf. She deposited a cashier's check for $10,000 on 10/2/15 and the above checks were written 4 & 5 days later. Please help me open an investigation and find out the whereabouts of almost $29,000 of my mother's money. Customer service has been a joke!

My 92 year old mother has repeatably been denied access to her security box she has been told many times to wait a few minutes and those wait have been over an hour. No progress has been made she leaves in frustration please remedy this A.S.A.P. It's hard for her to drive down there and she pays rent on the box.

On December 5, I called your overseas collect call number (925-825-7600) from my temporary home in Thailand. My WF Visa credit card has an expiration date of 2016-01-31 and I wanted you to send the new one to my Thailand address, not my California address. The person I spoke with got my address here and said it would be taken care of. A couple of days later I received an email from you stating the card had been mailed out. Since I hadn't received the card by January 13, 2016 I called again and was told that a computer malfunction kept the new card from going out. That was an unlikely explanation but whatever. I gave my Thai address, again, and was assured the new card would be Fed-Ex'd out by the next day.

By the 19th I hadn't received the Fed-Ex so I called you, again. Same song: not sent yet and no explanation why. Gave my address, again, and was asked to wait a week for the sure-thing arrival of my new card. February 1, 2016: the card had not arrived (gasp!) so I called again. Same song: card was not sent and no explanation why. Gave my address, again, and I asked for a Fed-Ex tracking number. I was told it had not been generated yet but I could get it in a couple of days. Oh, how I tingled with happiness: my problem was as good as solved.

February 3, 2016: can you imagine how surprised I was when told the card had not been sent? I'm shocked ... shocked!! Of course, no reason was given. This call was just full of surprises. The rep asked for my address, again, and I gave it, again. I asked for the tracking number and was told, of course, it hadn't been generated and to give it a day. February 4, 2016: oh, sorry, it hadn't been sent yet. What's that address again? Okay, we'll send it out right away. Call back tomorrow for the tracking number. (Was a pattern developing?)

February 5, 2016: I called, again, hoping to get the Fed-Ex tracking number. The person I talked to said it was not available and could not confirm that the card had been sent out. I was advised to call back the next day to get the tracking number. February 6, 2016: I called, again, hoping to get the Fed-Ex tracking number. The person I spoke with (Kimberly) told me, big surprise, the card had not been sent; reason unknown.

She asked me to give her my address in Thailand, again, which I did, again. She suggested I call again in a few days to get the tracking number. Noteworthy in this conversation is that I remembered speaking with Kimberly sometime in the past few calls. Same voice, same accent, same name. When I mentioned this she denied it and claimed her name was not in the log of any of my prior calls. I don't know how, or if, a rep's name is entered in the call log but, when she said we hadn't spoken Kimberly told me a lie.

February 9, 2016: I spoke with a rep named Sheila. She told me there was no tracking number (big surprise) so I asked to speak with a supervisor and was connected to Eugene. Eugene told me that they never got tracking numbers for Fed-Ex shipments which I find doubtful but why would anyone at Wells Fargo lie to me? Anyway, he put me on hold while he tried to find out if the card could be sent. I was on hold for 10 or 15 minutes when I got disconnected. I called back and spoke to a supervisor named Carey. She put me on hold and came back with he news that the card was going to be sent out soon and that I should call back in 3 hours to get the tracking number. I decided to wait 24 hours.

February 10, 2016: I spoke with a supervisor named Colin. He put me on hold and came back saying he had a tracking number. After giving me the first 2 digits ("30") I was "mysteriously" disconnected. I called back and spoke with a supervisor named Misty. Misty told me there was no tracking number yet and could not confirm that the card had, or had not, been sent. I was a bit exasperated at that point and asked what I could do to get that confirmation. Her priceless advice was to wait, though she couldn't tell me how long that wait should be.

Two months and five days: still no card. The Wells Fargo Clown Car is here to help. I've clearly been lied to, at least several times during this sorry saga. It also appears that WF has adopted the same contempt toward customers that Bank of America is famous for.

Complaining about disability service and access at the Wells Fargo on 3rd Ave in Chula Vista, CA out of San Diego County. They have no parking in front of the bank and suggest you go around the side with pathetic arrows.

I have made about 5 trips to Wells Fargo to assist my Brother who is intellectually disabled to pay his monthly room and board. Wells Fargo charges 10% for bank check, so we tried to get this set up for auto payment. We were told that we could not do that since he has a savings account and not a checking account. We were told that I can transfer the money using sure-pay. I was not able to get the code on my phone so I had to call customer service. Customer service required that I come in and get added to the account. I did this in January. I am still not able to transfer funds for his room and board payment, because for some reason his account can not receive codes electronically. The Wells Fargo customer service is automated and is only a recording.

I was on hold for 1/2 hour and had to hang up and call back multiple time. On the phone for over one hour on hold. I am sure they will tell me to come into the bank again. My brother does not read or write and has a severe speech impediment. I have a power of attorney which gives me the legal right to assist him. If my brother didn't have his social security automatically deposited to Wells Fargo, I would insist that he switch banks. Wells Fargo has the worst customer service ever, and charges fees for everything to the people who can least afford it. I will call back on Monday. The session timed out on my computer 5 times and my battery is going dead on my phone. I bank with Citibank and SDCCU. Both have excellent customer service, Wells Fargo just steals you money.

I am sending this on the behalf of my 78 year old mother. She was recently forced to resign from her post as Church treasurer based upon a call or calls to a church member who is listed on one of the church's other accounts. Her pastor stated that there had been too many calls from the Turner Drive Wells Fargo Bank employee in Reidsville, NC. I do not know what the employee stated. I was appalled to hear this. When did bank employees start calling customers? Where is the compassion for a customer, who is a little old lady trying to hold on to something that gives her substance and value to be knocked down in front of her church members and Pastor. What could she have been doing? On the other side of things was she at danger of being robbed by carrying the deposit? If so why was she not given the opportunity to have been talked to in private conversation by the Bank Manager? Her name is Anna Brown and she has been a long time customer and she was the church treasurer for Camp Spring United Methodist Church for the last approximate 15 years. She is truly humiliated as a result of the actions of a Bank employee. Please investigate into this matter and I ask for a response to this issue and your findings.

Wells Fargo Virginia call center received a call from Maffrietta Silk, an unhappy customer, on January 5, 2016 @ 2 P.M. Eastern Standard Time. Zahra took my call. I closed my Account 2712698774 for poor service, unjust declines in Michigan from November to December 2015 ; while vacationing and dealing with family issues. They owe me money for unjust overcharges. Furthemore, another problem arose: a SSI deposit not returned to the Social Security Office. SSO, Danielle-40G89 placed a trace on the check because Wells Fargo never return the check. Finally, can Wells Fargo be investigated for its banking activities for my account?

I just read the article in the mpls trib about your photo bombing. What a pathetic attempt for attention. Why would anyone want to do business with a crybaby company like you? I'm sure a lot of people feel just like me. You can take your bank and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

I made an $18,500.00 payment on my personal line of credit on December 15th. As of December 22 the payment was not posted. They could not give me any information over the phone so I went to the branch. The result: Wells Fargo would hold the payment for an additional 10 business day before it would be posted. If that is Wells Fargo policy that information should have been made clear when I made the payment. I need to make several tax payments before year end and Wells Fargo customer service will not refund or post the payment. A three week hold on a payment is unheard of. I have been a Wells Fargo customer for 20 years. Thank you Wells Fargo and goodbye.

I just had the very unfortunate experience of doing business with Wells Fargo Bank. I was given a check from my previous landlord. This check was for $3142 as reimbursement for my security deposit and incidentals. When Frank handed me the check I requested a cashiers check instead and he assured me that he had sufficient funds in the account to cover that check and that if I ran over to any Wells Fargo branch they would cash it for me with no problem.

Well I'm here to tell you there was a problem. The problem was that after standing in line, then being moved to a personal banker, then waiting for the check to be verified, then coming back into line, I was told that there would be a $7.50 charge. I asked why and was told that as a non Wells Fargo account holder, I am charged $7.50. This is outrageous and insulting, who I assume is a valued customer. and to myself, a previous Wells Fargo customer (who was actually considering opening up another account with Wells Fargo, but wouldn't consider it at this point in time after this experience).

To continue with the story, I notified Frank and told him that I am being charged to cash his check and he replied that "they shouldn't charge anything!". I discussed this with the manager, who informed me that it's simply policy and that she wished it weren't so because she gets a number of complaints about this policy. I asked her to waive the fee and she says she could not. I expect that in one fell swoop Wells Fargo alienated one very good customer and one potential new customer.

I am looking to do my banking elsewhere due to the rudeness and unprofessional service that was rendered to my wife today while I was at work. It is absolutely unbelievable how poor Wells Fargo Service has become. My wife went thru the drive thru of the Wells Fargo location at 5284 Providence Road, Virginia Beach, Virginia. On many prior occasions, my wife and I both have made deposits via the drive thru without filling out a deposit slips and having the account numbers at our finger tips.

This has never been a problem. Today, my wife went thru the drive thru with my two kids in the vehicle and attempted to make deposits. The teller thru the drive thru told my wife that she had to have account numbers and deposit slips in order to do the transactions. My wife asked for someone to help so the teller finally got her manager. The manager seemed to want to fix the problem; however, when it was all said the done, the manager did not solve the problem and cashier's check was never cashed. Even though the manager Tammy Green attempted to help, she did the transaction wrong and refused to fix the problem. My wife was instructed to go in the bank to get these issues resolved.

My wife had to park, take the kids out of the vehicle and go inside to get the transaction done. Having entered the store, the teller smirked at my wife and decided she would wait on my wife even though she had failed to help. My wife refused for that teller to help and requested for an experienced teller to help her. to which the teller rudely and arrogantly replied, that she would have her manager help. The manager accused my wife of yelling at the teller and scaring all of the tellers to the point that they did not want to speak with my wife. Also, she had my wife enter her office and proceeded to tell my wife that she was setting a bad example in her bank and that she needed to stop, etc. My wife pointed out to Tammy Green that her teller had smirked and not acted the right way; the manager replied that she would talk to the teller; but obviously, she was more concerned in lecturing my wife than ensuring excellent customer service.

After all this, my wife left the store with a cashier's check still uncashed and time wasted. I am absolutely appalled by the service she received and will be switching banks very soon. As a side note, both the manager and teller should be disciplined for their actions. If I were to treat customers that way where I work, I would be fired.

I would like to submit a complaint against a telephone customer service representative named Joshua, or Josh, at Wells Fargo Bank. I am an assistant at RBC Wealth Management, a financial advisory firm. We have a mutual client with Wells Fargo that has a 529 plan with Scholar's Edge. We were assisting this client in setting up ACH access for easier distributions from the 529 plan. This requires an application for ACH accompanied by a voided check from the financial institution. The client has a checking account with Wells Fargo but no checks. The client went a Wells Fargo location to ask for an ACH form, and he was provided with a form that could be filled in rather than pre-printed. This form was rejected by Scholar's Edge because it was not pre-printed.

On December 7, 2015, I called 1-800-869-3557 at 1:05pm MST. This was the customer service number found on the ACH form from Wells Fargo that was rejected by Scholar's Edge. I wanted to ask what else was available from Wells Fargo for ACH setup, so that we could instruct our client to ask for this specific information when he went to Wells Fargo. I did not ask for any account information, nor did I give Josh our client's name. I asked him for general information applicable to all Wells Fargo customers. Josh told me to have the client call in himself for the information.

I explained to Josh that our client had already done that and was given a form that was rejected, and we wanted him to know what, specifically, to ask for. Josh refused to tell me anything other than he could only talk to a customer with a valid account, and he could not answer any "hypothetical" questions. I asked him if I could speak to someone else, and he refused to transfer me. He told me that he did not see the point in transferring me to someone else for a question he "already answered." He told me to call back if I wanted the information. I told him that he did not answer my question, and I informed him that I was going to file a complaint against him. He would not give me his last name, but he gave me the address, which I'm not sure is valid, but I will mail this complaint to as well.

Still needing the information, I did call the same number back at 1:13pm MST and reached a representative named Maurice. I asked Maurice the same question and he immediately gave me some options. He said the client could ask for a pre-printed form or he could ask for a temporary check, available for a small fee. Maurice was intelligent, accommodating, and friendly. Josh was difficult, rude, and has horrible customer service skills. He is in desperate need of coaching. If the attitude I received from Josh was the norm at Wells Fargo, the company would go out of business. However, it's great representatives like Maurice that give the company a good reputation. If possible, I would like a response to this complaint. Ideally, Josh will receive the coaching that he needs, and is held accountable for his performance as a customer service representative.

Every few days I have to reset my password due to Wells Fargo system's failure to recognize my current password. I know passwords are being entered correctly as they automatically default to sign in page. When this happens I cannot gain access even when I erase the defaulted passwords and reenter them manually, so I windup resetting my passwords every few days. I spoke to one of your representatives who wanted to verify my identity by asking security questions based on public records. For example: i was asked which was a correct current phone number. the actual answer was none but i recognized one number as a former phone number and GUESSED that public records showed it as a current number; otherwise I would have answered incorrectly. I had a similar experience with a credit card account with another company. Public records are not all that reliable!

Mr. Scott Coble, can you please help my with this dilemma. (11-09-15) I entered the branch at 2500 NW 72nd Avenue, at 2:45 signed in. I saw the manager sitting at her desk talking to another staff person, When the person left, I ask to see her. She stated that as soon as she get one of the office workers, Well, she took the clipboard and walked around the bank for a good 10 minutes, touching things on the counters, looking in the different offices, completely ignoring me. Another man came up after me she directed him to what he needed. I saw that I wasn't going to be waited on so I left.

What I wanted to know from her was why Wells Fargo was holding over half of my deposit. I deposited 12,617.08 on the 4th of October, they said there would be a hold on the check I asked, why they said because the funding source changed banks. I have never heard of such a thing they released $5,000 on the 6th. and is holding the balance until the 16th if this month, I run a program and we have to pay bills, also payroll and they all will be late, and we will incur penalties. I need this issue resolved or I will have to do our banking elsewhere.

Making a deposit using counter deposit slip, Wells Fargo drive through teller Mercedes Robertson rudely held up deposit slip and said "I can't read this" I said excuse me, she again rudely stated she "could not read this" holding up deposit slip. I asked for my item back and went into bank asking for the manager, was given service manager Nicole. She listened to me, asked what she could do and I said please make my deposit - which she was able to read the deposit slip. I also wanted the teller to apologize. Nicole came in with Mercedes and Mercedes rolled her eyes at me - said I was told to apologize and stormed out of the office. This was unacceptable to me and I was highly insulted. Still waiting for branch manager to call me as well. I too was a teller in that very same window when it was Wachovia, I would have never treated a customer with such disrespect. This teller will definitely drive customer service down in this branch, which I am planning on pulling our school Wells Fargo accounts and going to a bank that appreciates its customers.

August 2015, I decided to start a checking account with Wells Fargo in Priest River, Idaho. At first everything was cool i even signed up for the online banking threw their web site. Anyway October 28 i logged onto their website to check out my info and see how everything looked. However i was in for a shock first thing i noticed was suspicious activity. Somebody had deposited a fraudulent check of $2400.00 in my name which was a shock my first thought this is serious I gotta go to the bank and let them know about this. I went to the bank and said everything that had happened however all i got was constant disrespect from the Bank Manager. Who kept saying i probably did that myself cause i am so slow, I don't remember doing it. My reply over and over again was "Why would i hack my own bank account, and even if i did i wouldn't be here right now i would be on the run." I was told i would probably not be able to have a bank account cause of what had happened so come back tomorrow.

So Next day i went back to the bank and dealt with more disrespect. I was asked questions such as 1. How long have i been on my own, 2. Do I live by myself, 3. What kinds of classes and grades did i get in School. My words were "Why do any of even questions even matter? I'm a lot smarter than i get credit for i have a very high IQ. Afterwards you can get a account again, my thought was good cause none of this is my fault at all. I received a primary debit card that i was supposed to throw away when the Temporary arrived. Next morning after i woke first thing i did was use my primary debit card to try to add $ to my phone so i could call and text. However 3 times it got denied. So i went down to the bank and asked "What is going on with this card you guys gave me yesterday it doesn't even work." Sir, You can't have an account here, plus we have to take your last $27.00 cause you are overdrawn. I signed some piece of paper and then threw away the card that doesn't even work.

Just cause someone hacks into my account i get punished over it. All i can say is i will tell everybody not to bank with them cause of the type of company they are, also the amount of xonstant disrespect i had to deal with. Very Very upsetting!

I made a deposit to my checking account from another wells fargo account. I asked the teller to post it right then. Later on I found out my overdraft protection kicked in. The teller did not tell me the funds would not be available until tomorrow. I called the bank and got no help. I have been a wells fargo customer for years.account number 6768183664. Now I have cash advance fees. I am not happy.

I have been trying to contact someone to help me get my vehicle lien release, but I cannot get any type of cooperation or even an indication of where or who to begin with. I tried the Wells Fargo online forum several times, then called the corporate office, then emailed support, Wells Fargo customer service, and never got any help and finally got frustrated and decided rather than be rude I would take a week to cool off and then try a different approach.

I was at the 360 N. Capitol Wells Fargo Branch in San Jose Ca. trying to pay a mortgage payment for my niece. When I asked how much it is so I can write a check to pay I was treated in a very disrespectful manner. I was made to feel like I was trying to steal information when all's I wanted to do was pay a mortgage payment. I felt bullied by the back manager at that time I asked him for his card. This is how I learned his name. This Wells Fargo manager has little to no customer service skills. I run a facility for Veterans where there are 130 beds and I have to be respectful to these man and women who served our country. This manager would not be allowed to work with these Veterans with the behavior he displayed when dealing with me as a customer. I had to go to the the downtown office to make this mortgage payment where I was treated with dignity and respect. Thanks for hearing this complaint.

I am appalled! Your website does not list the branch I opened an account. Had to call other branch to get number. They did not answer and forward my call to call center, they could not find my branch. I never received my card. Gave her my SS#, and she could not verify me. 27 minutes later I was pissed and ready to pull my money out off Wells Fargo due to the horrible customer service!

I deposited a check on 8/31/15 to assist with paying bills for Sept. My check was held for 10 days then cleared after a monthly draft was over drafted. I would like to have those overdraft fees reversed ASAP since I prepared to have the funds available, but the bank decided to hold my check for 10 days. Is this really your corporate policy?

When I log onto my account, which is about once a week, I get a note to change my sign-on name, and my password. I do not think that is necessary. If your worried about security, I can create a secure system that is unbreakable! That is correct-unbreakable. Years ago I was a crypto analyst and devised unbreakable codes. Who and Why said I need to change my ID and password every week?

I called Wells Fargo Dealer Services on 8/31/15 to inquire about my auto loan account. I spoke to Meoshia Lewis, who did not provide me her last name or ID#, which I was told by her supervisor Jamal (ID# 5356) that all customer service reps my must either provide ID# or last name when answering a call. My complaint is that during my call, Meoshia intentionally hung up on me when I asked for her ID# and said that I would like to speak to her supervisor because she was not "customer service friendly," and did not address my concern/issue. Horrible customer service from them.

I visited a Wells Fargo branch at Westheimer and Lazy Hollow in Houston Texas. A teller (Rita Isidienu) persuaded me to open a checking, savings and credit card account. I asked her to let me give it some thought. In a few weeks I received the cards in the mail. Several calls to her only ends in promises to look into the matter.

I called when I got my bill. I am so used to just paying my bill that I just sent it in last month. I did not look at the bill. For some reason the payment was processed late last month. I have never had a late payment with Wells Fargo. So when I opened my bill this month I happened to look at it. They had charged me a late fee for the previous month, and a new late fee. Because I paid the regular payment, which did not include the late fee . They assessed me another late fee. so now I am past due with an extra $ 60 owed for my next month minimum due. I thought if I called this could be taken care of. I am never late, so they would understand and help me. They man was horribly rude.

Customer service at Wells Fargo told me I only made a "partial payment" because I didn't pay the late fee. I said I didn't know it was processed late, so I just made my regular payment. He said nothing he could do. He said not Wells Fargo's problem. So I asked for a supervisor. Amber told me they would waive the original late fee (one time only). I said thanks. But I am still owing the extra money when my payments due, plus the other late fee. She said you sent it in the mail late, and its not our fault. You didn't make you payment . So terrible. I would think they would value my account. I pride myself paying my bill on time. Now I am still past due for no reason and have a huge next month payment. I need to speak to someone else on this..

I have been a Wells Fargo client for approximately 15 years. About 1 1/2 years ago Wells Fargo supported my Veteran's Home Loan, for which I am very thankful. Following the purchase of our home, we remodeled using available credit lines and a small loan from the bank. In May of this year, I applied for a loan to help reduce our credit card debt and assist with expenses for my special needs daughter. That request for credit was denied. I did not ask for reconsideration of the loan, although I do not believe I received a fair evaluation. In the denial letter however (Wells Fargo reference 20151470100046), I was told the reason for the denial was: Garnishment, Attachment, Foreclosure or Repossession, Collection action, Judgment, Tax Lien of Charge Off.

I responded to that letter and asked where that information had been obtained, as I have NEVER had any of these problems, nor have any of the three (3) major credit reporting companies ever indicated such difficulties. My letter was apparently forwarded to an Office in Des Moines, where we have traded correspondence for over a month. Most recently Des Moines sent me a letter dated August 6, 2015 and received today; saying that I need to contact Wells Fargo Mortgage regarding my credit bureau complaint. Frankly, I don't believe I have a credit bureau complaint, as they say they have never reported the above, to you.

All I have asked for, is the source of this erroneous information and to make certain it is not part of my Wells Fargo's records.

The owner just left the property a month or so. I would like contact Wells Fargo that others have squatted to an abandoned property in my neighbors. Please direct to the right department who to call.

I am sick to death of you (WELLS FARGO), putting a hold on my card and not contacting me. I have asked numerous times and given my current number numerous times As well as changing it on my online account, and you people refuse to do it. Tonight is my last straw when you shut it off while my daughter is 5 hours from me . EVEN after I told you that my travel plans will be between New Mexico and Texas. I am fed up with your incompetence. I have almost $300,000 in your bank, but apparently that doesn't mean Anything to you. You people can guarantee that I will be removing my money as soon as I find a competent bank.

I have a safety deposit box in the sugarhouse branch Utah for ten years. I went in Monday and they told me they had no record of me. I get no satisfaction at all told me they would investigate. They act like I am at fault. I believe someone at the bank cleaned out my box. I have been dealing with the bank for over ten years. I do not no where to turn.

Multiple visits to Wells branches and still my business is incomplete and immensely frustrating. As a non-profit organization board member I needed to have account statements sent to my mailing address, after our Treasurer died suddenly. Three visits to Wells with the same needs, and I dread going back. The incomplete and conflicting advice has wasted a good deal of my time (not to mention Wells' time), and left me feeling a bit like Alice in Wonderland going into a strange universe.

My husband passed away 4 years ago. I was only 55 years old and he was only 58. I switched my IRA accounts to my name because I thought I had to. My financial advisor never advised me of the fact that I could have left the accounts in my husband's name to avoid the 10 percent penalty if I ever needed money.

Well now I need the money. I couldn't foresee 4 years ago that my adult son and my parents were going to be dependent on me. Also, home repairs added up - a new roof, new chimney liner, plumbing issues, electrical issues. My husband was handy and always took care of household repairs. All of these things combined, quickly used up my life insurance money.

I am just very upset that I was not advised at the time I switched my accounts. I need money now at 58 years old and I could have avoided that 10 percent penalty if I had left the accounts in my husband's name. I should have read the Motley Fool, but I was too busy caring for my dying husband.

I have been trying to do a short sale for more than 2 years. This loan was transferred to an attorney office along with other loans apparently because there is litigation between Wells Fargo and a third party. If I call the bank, no one talks to me, and they refer me to the attorney's office.

It has been very difficult to work with the bank through this law firm; we have had more than three buyers that backed up from the deal because when everything was ready the bank came back and asked for a higher amount, or because we did not get a response from the bank and/or the law firm.

Wells Fargo does not want to work with us. We are trying to do the right thing and it is very frustrated when a bank does want to help and our hands are tide.

I called Wells Fargo regarding when I would receive my new debit card, which expires, in Aug. She, Janice, was talking all over me. She just went on and on, with stuff that I never asked her about. I know my rights, and I have dealt with customers for over 30 years, with BBB, as a supervisor. Had I heard my employees talking with customers like she was, her job would have been in question, or in jeopardy. No one called me about amounts that was in questions on my debit card.

I called them about something totally different, She said had I not called, they would have temporary blocked my account, and I wouldn't have known why because, they failed to contact me. I am in Dr's care, and I am very upset, as I have other bank accounts that I deal with. I certainty do not need someone talking over me, like she knew it all, not giving me a chance to talk.

I question the training that you're supposed to give your workers, now that I have experienced this Janice's approach. Very upset with you and if need be, if someone does not contact me, and push it under the rug, I will contact someone else, higher.

I made an appointment to open up a credit card/debit card on Monday May 4, 2015 at the Gardena Location on Redondo Beach Blvd. to get info about consolidating my credit. The girl that helped me, Maritza, said she would call me within 24-48 hrs. I waited and she never called me. I waited until Friday May 8, 2015 and finally called her. I left numerous messages not only on her voice-mail but with her manager.

I spoke to the manager and he said Maritza would call me the following day (Saturday) She never called me. I called back on Monday May 11 and he said he would call me back at 5:30 that is when I get off work. He never called me. I am getting frustrated that no one is helping me, giving me the run around.

I don't understand this poor customer service. If they can not help me they should let me know right away instead of wasting my time. I find it really upsetting and I will take me questions and need of help to another location. I just want to let this go noticed that this bad customer service and something should be done about it.

I received my bill on 05/08/15. It showed my last month payment that I mailed on 04/20/15 was not posted and a $26.00 late fee was added to it. I checked my bank statement and the check had not gone thru. I went online right away and made the payment (that was 6 days late) plus the current month payment.

On Sunday (Mother's Day) I received FIVE Phone calls from Wells Fargo!!!! I explained the reason and said I had made a payment. FINALLY after the 5th call every half hour, the calls stopped. Well, MIRACULOUSLY, the next day my check that was sent in April was found by you and posted!!!!! Not sure how that was just FOUND the next day! Harassing phone calls on a Sunday for a payment that you must of lost in my file somewhere, plus a $ 26.00 late fee???? Really??

Stopped at the bank around 2:45. (We remarked that there were no customers) went thru the drive to cash a 500.00 check in my account. There were two women working the desk and talking and talking ignoring a customer. We waited and waited, finally my husband rang the bell. I was asked for my debit card, as my drivers license was not enough. (A debit card doesn't have a picture ID ?) so I asked if my military ID would do.

Check cashed and we are leaving, I count the money and I'm 100.00 short, so we turn around and I go into the bank. Now I have to wait over twenty minutes for the woman to cash out to find her error. Now I'm late to were we had to be and I'm told, well we found the error and corrected it. I ask how much the check had to be before a second ID had to be given, I was never told an amount.

I have never had any problems at this bank before, the women always go out of there way to be friendly and helpful. Needless to say this was very upsetting and the looks were like I was not telling the truth. Someone behind the counter at the bank should know how to count!!!!! Been a customer over 20 years and never had a problem till yesterday.

Horrible customer service with online banking. Incompetent bankers…after long waits was told he would open a file to research where funds went that were transferred to my son's account which is also Wells Fargo. The funds never were transferred but were deducted from my account. After complaining about my frustration he hung up on me. So disappointed in Wells Fargo!

My wife got talked into a WF Visa. Said it would pay 5% points redeemable in cash. The refused to tell her how to redeem points. Told her do it on line or the phone. They no longer have personal service. When we try to do something on the phone we usually are on hold for 1/2 hour. This is not the only complaint. This is just the straw that broke the camels back. If I listed all the complaints it would look like a book the size of war and peace. Pain in the but to switch banks but We are going to do just that.

On April 28 2015, my parents arrived for a scheduled appointment with Annelyn Vitug at Wells Fargo located at 672 Battlefield Blvd Chesapeake, VA. My elderly Mother, confined to a wheelchair, had to use the restroom. I asked the teller where is the restroom? He said, we do not have a public restroom. Then a bank representative told me to take my mother across the street to Rite Aid. I pushed my mother across a busy street in a wheelchair to use the restroom.

How can your staff be so insensitive to an elderly person confined to a wheelchair? Your facility has handicap parking and ramps, but no restrooms?!?! The staff at Wells Fargo at 672 Battlefield Blvd Chesapeake, VA should be ashamed of themselves. How dare you send an elderly woman to another establishment to use the restroom. The experience was very humiliating to my parents.

Every year I get notice from Wells Fargo that my mortgage is going up do to insurance or tax increase. It is never specific as to which went up. I found out neither has increased. I believe Wells Fargo is using a standard form letter just to increase payment. I have called to get the increase corrected and all I get is there is nothing you can do until next year when Wells Fargo access again. It is a circle of rip off with the only end is to get out of business with Well Fargo. I am currently research lawsuits against the company to put a stop to this.

I've waited 4 hours for an underwriter to finish my loan. The loan person inside Wells Fargo said it would take 15 min to look at it. I've been sitting in here for 4 hours and the guy is waiting for his auto loan check so I can receive the truck I am buying. Poor service on the other end. There needs to be a underwriter at every bank so things go smooth. This is a bad day if you see this asap help.

Wells Fargo charging customer for copies of checks. (check 21) this charging started on my accounts several months ago. Bank stop sending copies with monthly statement. When local bank (granada hills branch) was asked about this (surcharge for including this in statement now applies) $1.00 per month or per check - bank did not make this clear.
This just show how little corporations care about costumer service. I have had over a 20 year banking relationship with wells fargo. I would like justification -under check 21 law - California, how wells fargo can legally charge these fees. I will consider moving my funds to another bank, I also have maintained a balance of over twenty thousand dollars in your bank. (small amount - I know) I would rate this bank with an F- , if there was a lower score - wells fargo would get that from me.

I am not happy with this company. Everytime I need help, the people have an attitude. I was going to make a fraud complaint and the person was horrible. I at the point of going some where else.

I apply for my home improvement like home equity line of credit I hv two beautiful kids and my wife we live in one three bad room home 2008 I brought this house around 225000.00 now home value proximately 396000.00 i apply to long beach city to build a another three bad room top on home they approve me I have 14000.00 credit card bill house payment 1325.00 me and my wife we make almost 8000.00 month please just tell me y they declined me I'm Indian that's why or what and y they play game with me please if I tell u guys wrong call me my cell, thanks I'm nice person before I though Wells Fargo is good bank but now I know Wells Fargo bank not a helpful bank or they Don't know how to keep good customer or respect sorry to say that.

What I am complaining about is that I have been buying a van financed by Wells Fargo for a number of years. I did get behind on a payment or two but was able to catch up my payments quickly. Talking first to Brenda Hess, the only one that could represent Wells Fargo in this matter. I counted down the payments until today when we called to verify this as the last payment. We couldn't talk to Mrs. Hess as she wasn't in so we spoke to DeAnn (the name she gave), and she verified that this was the last actual payment, but that we still owed a small late fee for the payment that we were delinquent on. This I had NO problem with. We made the payment as usual at the Bartlett TN. Branch and had it posted immediately.

When we returned, knowing that this may have not as yet reached your system since we were informed that after a payment post, it takes 3 to 5 days to get on your system, we called anyway being excited at the prospect of getting this paid off. However, now, one person says the we have 3 more payments, another says that they don't know, and this just keeps going back and forth. We then contacted the auto loan manager but he responded that he had no way of finding out anything. So he passed the buck and gave us the phone number right back to where we started.

I am getting the run around and for this I PROMISE that I will not use Wells Fargo ever again, and I will use every essence of my being to deter anyone from living this nightmare of incompetence as I have. My grievance is not with a particular person, but to all of the incompetent people that I have had to deal with in this matter. I would appreciate it if someone that DOES NOW SOMETHING would contact me or my wife Sandy Jones and give us a straight answer ... What do we owe and how doe we do this??? I guess I'll never know...

My name is Keith D Dawson. On March 14 2015, I visited the Wells Fargo branch at Southgate Mall Elizabethcity N.C 27909. My purpose was to take advantage of 0%APR credit card. I told the banker Cindy Walker that I already have one of their cards. That I did not want to carry another card. That I was able to payoff original card. So I wanted to know the best way to go about applying for a new card. Do I just apply? Or do I pay off card first? Cindy applied for her words the top of the line card. I was approved but for a much lower credit limit. Later the next week, Cindy called me. She said that if I payoff the original card they would be able to transfer my credit limit from the original card to the new card. I do not know who she talked to.

March 21 2015, I returned to the branch. Talked to Cade Turner about paying off original card. He called someone in that dept. I was advised on the phone by that person (name not known) to pay off and CLOSE original card. Then they could transfer my credit limit to the new card. I did this over the phone at that time. I was then told that they did transfer and combine my credit limit to the new card. Then I was told the 0% apr does not apply because of the card I had at the time. I applied for the new card not only that but my interest rate is HIGHER than the original card.

March 28 2015, I returned to the branch. I talked to Jermaine Dillard about my problem. He called that dept. and was told their was nothing that could be done because of the original card. He made notes and told me he would put them on Tonya Schmitt desk the store manager so she could get involved in it.

April 3 2015, I returned to the branch. I talked with Tammy Spruill. She called the dept. that handles this and again was told nothing could be done . Tammy sent a email about my problem, including my contact info. I did not receive a call back from her the next week. Sometime during that week, I was on the well fargo web site and noticed all my rewards points gone.

April 11 2015 I returned to the branch. This time I spoke with both Tonya and Cindy. Tonya said she would make a call to expadite affix to the problem. Then told Cindy what she had to do on her end.

April 17 2015 I returned to branch. Cindy tells me that the only thing that can be done is to reverse everything that has been done. They will reopen the original account at original credit limit and interest rate and restore rewards points. I did none of this on my own. All was done at the bank's advice.

So, in a attempt to get 0%apr credit card. I get the top of line card not at 0% but higher rate than I had before and loss of rewards points. The bank's fix: reverse everything like nothing ever happened. This is a bank error not mine. I thought the goal of this bank was my financial success. How is this helping me to succeed financially? If you can not help me please give me contact info of some one who can. All I want is the 0%apr lower interest rate my points restored

I was trying to use on line banking and was denied access due to my reporting fraudulent activity previously. In or to gain access, I was asked a series of questions that I never was asked by the bank, including what state was my social security card issued in. I gave an incorrect answer by using the state my card was issued in rather than the state my mother used to enroll me in Social Security and realized I never gave that info out. My father, who is 82, had the same thing happen except his answer was correct, and the fraud employee refused to recognize that even when my dad insisted. The question is where does the info come from and why is the account owner not asked to verify the info? Lastly, why does the fraud department not ask these questions when the account is applied for and insist on using info that is either incorrect or unknown to the user.

I have applied for secured credit card which means that it is my own money that the bank is taking, I was contacted by the bank to apply for it despite the fact that I mailed my application, I was told that this will take five minutes and ended up being half an hour on the phone. Than I was notified that I need to go to any Wells Fargo branch to submit my SS card which I did. Now I received a letter in the mail from Wells Fargo asking me to mail a copy of my SS card !!!!! (Great secure method).

I called the number stated on the letter, and a guy called Chris answered my call. The guy was so rude, he would not listen to what I was trying to tell him and kept on talking over me, ( great customer service NOT!). Now Chris wants me to go back to Wells Fargo branch to submit another id ..... I would like to remind Wells Fargo that secured credit card will be using my own money and the bank's money and for that I have to keep going forward and backward to the bank.

When I asked to speak to a manager, Chris respond was " there no manager to speak to you" I find it very difficult to believe that a bank have no manager to talk to clients !!!!!! At this point I told Chris to cancel the application and his resonate was " ok than". This was my first experience with Wells Fargo and I am surprised that customer staff can get away with such behavior. I will expect to be called by a senior member like a manager if Wells Fargo got any, to explain why customers get treated in such a bad manner and what will be done about it.

Wells Fargo Made me accept a Bank Cashiers check in lieu of straight cash, the amt was 20, 000.00. The Check was acidently thrown away, as the Reciept looked exactly like a check and was on top. In small print it said customers copy. AXX Backwards to start with, and they prob have made a lot of money by making this easy to mix up. I went to the Bank and ask Wells fargo to place a stop payment on the cashiers check and re-issue me a replacement.

First Wells fargo said no problem, we can do it immediatly for .02 percent fee. Then after 2 hours of paper work and waits, that changed to a 2 percent fee 400.00. I was PO about this out landish fee, and Wells fargo inisted they get this fee up front. I paid it, and they said I would have a replacement check in a couple days. A day later they called and said they were refunding my 400.00 and I would have to wait 90 days to get my money back.

Wells fargo then refused to put anything in writing, or provide me a copy of the cashiers check. I filed on line complaints with the Federal reserve. After that Wells fargo Fraud dept has shut off my ATM Cards on a dailey basis, they leave only one on. Of course its the one that does not have any funds in that account. So I am forced to use a card with no funds and get whacked over and over again with 35.00 over draft fees. I called Wells fargo and complained and ask that these over draft charges be removed, as they were making me use a accout with no funds. They refused becuase I filed complaints with the FEDS. Is there anyone out there who will assist, I want to file a class action law suit. This has to be a clear violation of the RICO LAW

On March 23rd 2015 , I deposited two checks into my bank not knowing that my bank not Wells Fargo had put a two day hold on the larger check. I deposited a check into my sons well Fargo account that day for 1,900 so he could get an apartment. The check did not clear because of my banks hold and Wells Fargo put a hard hold on my sons account. My check cleared on the 27th when Wells Fargo re deposited the check and the 1,900 has disappeared. Wells Fargo states it did not clear my bank had to send several faxes for 2 weeks saying the money was removed by Wells Fargo.

I have been on the phone with them every day requesting my money back since they refused to acknowledge to my son that they had the money. Yesterday my son account was closed because it was not beneficial to Wells Fargo to have him as a customer. Now they acknowledge they have the money however he has been told he has racked up insufficient fees for the last 3 weeks even though all along they have my money and after the fees are taken out they will mail him the check which he will receive in 7 to 10 days. I went back to bank demanding my money stating my son has been homeless in a different state all because they will not release the money, they could have cared less stating there's nothing they can do. To date no check . How can a financial institution steal people hard working money and not be standing before a judge for fraud.

Flooding in my home occurred on February 16, My insurance company settled my claim. Sent me the check along with Wells Fargo's named on the check. Went to a branch near my work to get them to endorse it. I was informed there was a check list I must provide before any money was to be released. I submitted all documents they had sent, each day I call to get the status of my claim, there seem to always be one more thing they need, whether it be a signature missing from contractor on the estimate of their work, even though their signature is already on waiver of lien and W-9.

The affidavit and release clearly says that it needed to be notarized, one of the representatives I spoke with, said none of the paper I submit need not be notarized. But of course I needed to get that notarized. Clear air test clearance, called my insurance company, they said in the state of California it was not required, unless it was mold or fire that cause the damage to my home. Now they want the proof (receipt) that the company who did the asbestos abatement was paid. My insurance company paid them, I have no reason to have such a receipt. So now I wait for them to send it to me, so I can submit it.

Each time I have called, they are wanting documents I have already submitted, that was not showing on their computer even though it was clearly posted on my to do check list as approved, of which I have checked on line the night before. There have even been instances that they couldn't pull out my account to find my papers I submitted. I got to speak with a representative, that was helpful, she told me that she was going to review all the documents I submitted and that she would get back to me. 3 days have passed, no phone call. So I tried to reach out to her , I was told they didn't know who she was.

I am going on my 8th weeks without the use of my home. Besides all the money I have spent on faxing, express mail, and notary, I had to rent the pod to store my furniture in for another month. Not to mention the contractors demanding to be paid. I already had one of your inspectors come out to my house once to show that work is being done to my house. Your company just keep on knit picking, as to delay release of money needed to complete my home.

On a Saturday, I go to a shop and my debit card was declined. I had sufficient funds available and contacted Wells Fargo banker immediately. I was told there was a maintenance issue something about two servers of some sort being "down" and it appears to have affected random customers.
Never have I heard of this happening in over 10 years of being a customer. I had my doubts this was really the case. Especially since the cashier at the store said, they always have transaction problems related with Wells Fargo card holders. But that was the story the banker was sticking to. He said the problem could carry over into the next evening. I decided to go to another shop and use my debit card-it worked fine! Clearly, the bankers are trained to recite standard BS to it's customers just to buy time or because they are not equipped to help. After shopping, I later get a fraud alert phone call from Wells Fargo?? Doesn't make any sense. Especially, since I was already in touch with them earlier about my issue. Two days later, try to make an online charge-transaction declined again! What is really going on? Getting the impression Wells Fargo is not forthcoming with it's customers. This ongoing/random inconvenience is a disservice to a long time customer.

I made a withdrawal for $940.00,on 04/03/15, the teller had not scanned the money,through the money machine.She counted out (nine- 100 $ bills,and (two- twenty $ bills, knowing that (one-100$ note, was already marked,with a pen marking,which it automatically. Should have raised a "red flag" after all we as customers put our trust in the bank, it should not have been given out at all ".i thought it was marked as a good note" so i went to make an ATM deposit at BofA just down the street, the Atm accepted all (eight-100$notes,but one.i then went inside the branch,to a teller to finish my deposit,the teller scanned it, and said that it was a "counterfeit" note,so we have to keep it and fill out a report ,and send it to the "Secret Service" leaving me out of a "hundred $ dollars,which came out of my direct deposit from Social Security. I then waited for the receipt to be faxed back from the Secret Service as proof that the receipt stated "Counterfeit" , in hoping to be reimbursed by wells fargo,but was told that one you "leave the premises. We cannot do anything about it, myself having psychological. Issues in understanding what is happening,i feel that as a loyal wells fargo customer, that i have been taken advantage of.I really hope that this does not continue to happen to other customers.i would like to be reimbursed.

I went to the Dana Point, CA branch on Golden Lantern St. on April 1, 2015. Previously, I went to the branch office in Laguna Niguel and needed to present my husband's death certificate on 3 different dates. The last visit at the Laguna Niguel branch, included eliminating my husband's name from the account. About a week later, I found I could not access online banking. The reason I went to the Dana Point branch was to find more competent service. I encountered Richard Toscano, Assistant Manager with my problem. The problem was that my deceased husband and I were sharing the same profile for online banking. The information Mr. Toscano provided was accurate, however, his manner was unsympathetic, defensive and dismissive. He would benefit from some education in people skills. I don't believe I am the first client with a death of a spouse and a similar problem. I also believe there is a way to discuss the joint account and profiles without breaching confidentiality as Mr. Toscano implied. I was unprepared to discover I was blocked out of online banking. My suggestion is to provide a detailed explanation of the implications of removing a name from an account. As a result of this encounter, I am considering closing my account with Wells Fargo bank.

Problem with my secured card. Out of town trying to use my card. Money in account continue to be told that a hold is on the account. Withdrawal from my account on April 02,2015, still can't use my card. There were so many different stories that I was told. Will not refer anyone to this bank.

I am having a very difficult time getting help with my mortgage payments. I have been declined based on my affordability but I would not be asking for help if I did not need the help. I can't afford my payments and I have been fighting with Wells Fargo for almost 6 months. I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY HOUSE TO FORECLOSURE. We have left several messages for our single point of contact and she does NOT call back

Your branch at 1681 West Fm 646 in League City Texas is without doubt the most user unfriendly bank I've ever visited. Today I went to cash one of my company checks made out to a laborer of mine which he endorsed and I also endorsed and your bank manager refused to cash it. A procedure I've done at that very bank many times in the past. Mind you now, this is a check drawn on my company account and endorsed by me and I provide adequate ID. That bank manager (642795) would be better placed in a Walmart store. Fortunately for you, your bank across the highway employs individuals with a good amount of common sense and although in-convenient for me, I was able to conduct business there. That branch would be better closed.

Hi – I was just shopping at the Pacifica California Safeway store, where there is a Wells Fargo office. I was appalled at the way I was treated by the counter clerks. I do not normally bank at this location not much at Wells Fargo, and I bank at several other banks, where I hold most of my funds, and will continue to do so. I stood by the counter, waiting patiently. The clerks all looked at me and they saw me waiting. They did nothing. They did not say anything. And then when someone opened up to help with customer service, hey took an older gentleman before me. He had been waiting there less than I had and he was not in any sort of line. And then the next person opened up their teller window for customer service, then took another person who was waiting at a line around the corner.

I protested, and said you see me waiting here… don't you? I've never been here before and don't know where your lines are. I'm standing right in front of you. And I know you looked at me and saw me waiting. Are you going to tell me that I have to go wait in that line now? The tellers just looked at me and said there's a line. Unbelievably bad customer service. Appalling.

Have feedback for Wells Fargo?