Wells Fargo Customer Service

Contact Wells Fargo Corporate

Toll free phone number: 866-878-5865

Wells Fargo is one of the United States top banking and financial services corporation. It is publicly traded on the NYSE:WFC and employs over 250,000 nationwide. In 2014 revenues were reported as US 84 billion.

If you need help with general banking call Wells Fargo customer service at 1-800-869-3557. If you need is online or mobile banking call 1-800-956-4442. If you need fraud help call the general banking number. If your need is business fraud call 1-800-225-5935. To contact the CEO, John G. Stumpt you may address your correspondence to him at 420 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94104. The corporate office headquarters phone number is 415-396-7152.

Wells Fargo was founded in 1852 by Henry Wells and William Fargo in New York City. The slogan is ‘together we’ll go far’. You may find social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and helpful videos on YouTube. Overall the most common complaints filed against Wells Fargo include home mortgage problems, loan problems, rude bank employees, and poor customer service.

Wells Fargo Contact Information

• Wells Fargo headquarters address

• 420 Montgomery Street
    • San Francisco
    • CA 94104

866-878-5865

Browse reviews of other Banks

Top Wells Fargo Complaints

The manager at Wells Fargo in North Main St., High Point, NC whose name is Gina A. (i don't remember her full last name but it starts with an A., was making eye contact with me to disapprove of what I think of my receiving financial disability from the government. She knows I am receiving disability from the computer screen at Wells Fargo Branch. When I confronted her with this complaint in the presence of my mother, she flat out denied it (in other words, lied). She and I and my mother got into a heated discussion of what I think was an insult to me and my mother. I am not going to bank at this bank in the future. The tellers at your Wells Fargo banks all ask me about my working status and i feel this is a personal matter (when I work, what my daily plans are, and what my medical diagnosis are). It's none of their business. I am very unhappy with your bank. You do not live by Courtesy sir.
Surya

Dear Sirs - Almost specifically a month ago (within a day or 2) I had an appointment in downtown Minneapolis at the Hennepin County Administration Building. I was told there I needed a copy of my bank statement (I should have remembered, but I inadvertently forgot). Fortunately it was pointed out there were 2 large Wells Fargo buildings, side to side on Washington Avenue, 2 blocks from where I was. Now as a relevant aside allow me to inform you I have a deformed leg (created by a doctor when I was 12) which causes me a great deal of pain increasing in gradation the more I walk. I made the painful stroll to the bank to obtain the simple, easily accomplished, bank statement. I talked to an Asian gal and showed her, by request, 4 different forms of I.D. however I do not have a drivers license. Her name was Pa (or so she claimed) and refused me said statement despite 4 ID's, and my offer to take my valid Visa card and use the PIN obviously known only to the holder of the account - ME! This, of course, she declined. This denial caused me a great deal of unnecessary time, pain from walking on my leg, and further effort the next day. I am using this venue to see what you plan to do. I am checking on small claims court. I don't know if I was treated so poorly because I am White and it has become quite vogue to treat Whites poorly. I have had a checking account for circa 10 years. Thank you.

Your Wells Fargo service manager at fashion square location had a retail customer ( the pantry) come in this week asking about a couple of team members. Sherry Turkey replies to her that The lead teller was fired for trying to steal money and The other service manager she left but between me and you I think she was stealing too she also added that the svm that left got surgery to get some enhancements done. All untrue!
This service manger should not be speaking negatively to customers about what goes on in Wells Fargo and definitely shouldn’t be giving her personal opinion about people she thinks was stealing. If this doesn’t cease immmediatly she will be hearing from an attorney and since she is your employee the company is as well. This is an awful look for the company a service manager telling merchants she doesn’t personally know that she thinks other team members were stealing.

We made a wire transfer to Wells Fargo bank from China with a mismatched beneficiary name and account number. Wells Fargo bank telexed our China bank informing us on this discrepancy and asking us what we wanted to do. China bank telexed back asking to cancel the transfer and refund the fund back to CHINA. 3 days later Wells Fargo Bank said the fund was "passed thru" to the account, inspite of the reported glaring discrepancy. We asked for refund and received total silence from Wells Fargo.

I mailed a check for $500 to Holly Hunter (469-951-6919) in Dallas to thank her for some assistance she had provided me. When she tried to cash it at the 1420 West Mockingbird Lane in Dallas, 75247, heavy Hispanic lady at drive thru teller would not cash it and called the police. They took Ms. Hunter's identification and branch manager George Gonzalez was abusive to her and they would not cash it because I had wrote "Thanks" in the subject line. After almost an hour they finally called me to verify the check. When Holly asked for an apology, they said she didn't deserve an apology. I have been a Well's Fargo client for over 30 years and this is no way to handle your customers. I am considering changing banks if you employ individuals who treat their customers like that. All they would have done was say hold on while we verify the check! You owe Holly Hunter an apology.

Darrell Davis - Account #8327398338

Approximately a month or more i had a disagreement with a Bank teller over a address change on my debit card and State id i gave the teller my address as i often do (this is the first time i had service from this teller.). I'm mostly served by teller Ms.Anna and i never had any problems with my cash advance request so i knew the problems existed with the teller whom was assisting me and my address change.as I've stated i gave the teller my address as i always do with Ms.Anna . for some reason my cash advance was denied and i was personally offend behind the fact the teller was not forthright in my card being denied i left and went to a atm in which my card was accepted i return to the bank and explain all this and i question her again hopeing she'd admit her mistake and she didn't over my address at this time words past and a manager steped in and the matter was closed.since then i have used the bank with out problems and teller Anna has service me and a clear record serach will verify my statement that since my mishap with the other teller I had been serviced by teller Anna.Therefore i don't understand her actions on or about 9/26/18 when i went to her window i was advised by teller Anna that the next teller could help me with my cash advance so i went to the next teller whom was pleasent and professional before my my business was over teller Anna came to me in front of the other teller and advised me she could no longer be of service to me over the disagreement i had with the other teller over a month or so ago and i stated this to as she walked off saying she didn't care.what confusing to me is why reopen a issue that old and resolved unless you're trying to create a incident or you've subcome to your personal prejudice towards a person of color.I believe her racist veiws gave her the opportunity to deny me service without due process and voilates my consittution rights to fairness and discrimination.I was not barred from the bank or pose a harm ful threat to anyone in I've other employees in disagreement and they've return to the bank and receive service without facing discrimination. I'm going to pursue my claim against teller Anna because i believe stronly....it was projudice and race related.yours turly, Vincent Allen

To corporate office and all customer service members of Wells fargo Bank:

Today 9/21/18 i have encountered a shocking and impossible thing that your bank cannot do for a customer service.

My payroll department where i work did a direct deposit to account which of 1,215.91$ the achtranaction but just sitting there, it did not or WF personnel did not transfer to my new account. I have tried several calls to several wells fargo customer service including the ach department.

My calls just went down to back and forth, then i went in to the branch where i opened my new account to seek their assistance so that i can with-
draw funds but still no one can transfer the amount to my open account.

I am the most frustrated human being possibly on this very moment of my life. There's just got to be a way to help me, after all the money is there!

Your system is not completely helpful. i have to wait till Monday even tuesday i am told.

My appeal, begging, calling, goin in branch 'NO HELP" I dont have money to live for three day??? im on medical leave during this time.

Is there anyone left in this institution that knows everything?????.

desperate customer,
Juliet Benin
9257871222/acct#7958791704

P.S. my employer is also wells fargo customer

The branch on Reynolda Rd in W-S, NC is the worst branch to deal with. They are very incompetent and do racial profiling there (that is the bank manager). I would give them a negative 0. Please use another branch or get another bank. I was picking up letter from prior interaction with banker rep. since he was not there the BRANCH MANAGER came and says I'm gone check your account for FRAUD and then tell me the same thing I was there for and wrote the letter with how I needed to explain to the company about future checks. No then he says I AM WRITING IN BLUE IT SO IT WOULD NOT BE COPYED. I ask for the statement so company could know what they was saying about the check as to stop me from having to get it verified everytime I come to do BUSINESS. I did not ask to check account nor ask for advice I already spent 30 or more minutes with the prior rep and just wanted the statement of what they saw as a way to not have them go though the same process each time. Then says well its cearly your money. RACIAL PROFILING

Keep receiving spam emails even though WF told me that they would take care of the problem... last year. It is coming from one of their employees (Katherine E. Hunt, katherine.e.hunt@wellsfargo.com) sending me links to sign up for services.

Not a WF customer at, all.

I went into Wells Fargo Bank to make a deposit into my sister checking account. I am not a signer, she lives out of state. I told the teller that I needed to make a cash deposit to her acct. I had her full name, address and phone number if she could get the account # and deposit the funds? She told me she was not allowed to look up information on customers that I needed to give her the number. I asked for the manager and told her that since I am not on the acct. I have no acct#, The manager informed me that she could not accept cash deposits I thought this was a joke. She said they could take a check or money order, but no cash due to money laundering. I said I am money laundering $70.00?. She said we have the rules no cash policy and we can make no exceptions. She refuse to take my $70.00 cash deposit which was legal money, but would take a check which could have bounced all over Colorado and the information could have been bogus. You are so scared of money laundering that you are scaring yourselves out of business. I worked in banking for 19 years and we had a limit set on how much cash deposits could be taken due to money laundering. I think that manager could have made an executive decision she knew $70.00 was not money laundering. I informed my sister of the incident and made a suggestion that she should close her account with Wells Fargo Bank immediately. Please understand my anxiety and there are others who think the way I do especially you older generation who are the ones with the money.

Location: WFC-McAlpin-Savannag, Ga.
Complaint: Refusal by Teller & Branch Manager to accept WFC check for processing. ID provided with
eyewitness-endorsed in Staples "permanent Thin-line Duramarker" as I've done may times before.
Even with properly provided ID; Branch Manager (had to ask teller to get) said WFC policy did not allow for this type of instrument ("Sharpie") to be used for endorsing checks and would not complete the transaction. She said I had the right to go to another WFC branch. Your Manager's actions were irregular, inappropriate, nice, but inexcusable condescendingly rude and bordering on, if not, WFC non-customer discrimination.
I had with me my wife who is a WFC identifiable account customer (proof provided & verified) and still denied check processing until I was verbally forced to endorsed check with a ball point pen. My wife also endorsed check, produced ID and additional ID of her bank card. I left the bank "hot under the collar" and she continued with transaction.

I need to know if it is WFC policy(I was told by your Branch Manager it was) NOT TO ACCEPT a WFC, properly endorsed, witnessed and properly ID check for cashing if the endorsement is in INDELIBLE PERMANENT INK and not ball-point pen.

Please advise so I will know how to proceed.

Shame on you Wells Fargo. Yet another aweful experience courtesy of you Wells Fargo. Line out the door on a Saturday to cash my check on my break been here for 40 minutes they won't let me use the bathroom and there's a line leader / bouncer I guess. Instead of standing there looking at your customers in line open another lane. Cooperate America gotta love it. Probably close this account

Hello:

Today I came in to the bank to cash a USLTER BANK CHECK for almost 80,000. Ms. Cisco was exceptionally unprofessional, combative and hostile in a vindictive manner at all attempts made by Mr. Brewster to assist me as he was instructed by your district manager in the past.

I spent two hours at the LYONS AVE branch with little or no assistance from Ms. Cisco to Mr. Brewster. She purposely sabotaged all his attempts to cash the verified by phone bank check without a ten or two day hold with a portion of funds released to pay WF DEALERS ACCOUNT and account balance on checking which were my goals today.

She refused his attempts to cash the check as first agreed and decided to leave the bank as I was still sitting with a very patient and professional Mr Brewster as I was held hostage from 3:30 to 5:30 pm with the most disturbing, disgraceful customer service.

I had no idea that she seemed to be making a personal attack against me because I asked questions regarding policy and turned it into a personal debate and competition rather than a customer service issue. This seemed in retaliation for past issues and bad customer service I reported in the past she was involved with as well.

I felt threatened as she seemed to escalate the situation unnecessarily to create a scene as I sat speaking with Mr. Brewster. I was never asked to leave and she seemed to be calling the police on me to escalate the bank guard to become unprofessionally aggressive where there was no need. I am taking this disgraceful and disrespectful situation to corporate immediately tomorrow, Tuesday. I walked into the bank at 3:30 and was held hostage until 5:30 as she refused to help Mr Brewster who again was exceptionally professional, calm and business oriented to solve the issues at hand of a PMI customer. I can only take her unethical behavior as a direct attack of a vindictive nature. I was professional at all times as she refused to assist the young man who again was designated to assist me by your district manager and you. I will be bringing this to the district manager and corporate office.

I will not accept this denigrating behavior in my community bank. Our Mayor’s office and business affairs will be informed of such unethical hostile bank services in our community again. Please assist me with contacting your district manager to file a formal complaint. This is the second large check I have posted at WF. I left I wasted two hours with disgraceful unprofessional and unethical customer service. WF is trying to improve it’s public record and community relations.

I understand you are on leave with you new arrival; congratulations! Please don’t let this upset you. However, I am taking this complaint against Ms Cisco very seriously; as a business and community man in my fifties this repeated atrocious customer service must be addressed throughly and rectified.

J. Cameron Bayne
347-528-4343

Sent from my iPhone

Dear Corporate:

On 19 July 2016 we went to the Wells Fargo Bank Branch 3570 S.W Military Drive, San Antonio Texas. My sister and I were escorting my father who is a main account holder Mr. Barney G Perez. My father needed some answer that he was questioning on his account. Of course our other sister has a POA to his account. So your customer service rep at that bank a lady named YESMIA totally disrespected my sister and I stating that we had to no authority to help my dad out at the bank and he was present as well. She stated that even though my father gave us permission to ask questions on his behalf, she would not allow it. All she did was send messages to our other sister that has the POA, by text and computer that we were at the bank with my father. This is totally un-professional and cannot be tolerated. My dad had questions about the POA Holder this is why he wanted us to take him. But this lady YESMIA treated us like common criminals. We confronted her to go get here manager, she left and never returned with herself or her manager. So we were forced to leave without rectifying the problem. I called your complaint line already, and the manager has been emailed but has never returned my call, that the WELLS CARGO REP IN VIRGINIA DIRECTED HERE TO DO BY EMAIL. I was truly thinking of opening my business account at Wells Fargo, but with people of this character working at certain branches has changed my mind totally. I cannot believe that branch people like YESMIA AND HER MANAGER totally disregard any directives that come from your corporate branch. That is total disrespect to your own organization.

Been customer at this bank over 20 years ..got a major complaint have always paid my payment on time always sent my daughter there to pay my may payment to be told by Gina Smith in drive through her payment was pd?? I said pd??? She said through a direct draft??? Argued with her she don't do direct pay???!! Now we are sent a bill for 72 dollars closed my acct ??went to pay next month told acct closed?!!!!I am 79 years old disabled in oxygen 24\7 cannot even get out house have had to get out in 100 degree heat to go to bank still not for fixed???this bank manager Christy and Gina Smith knows they made this mistake not my issue???I have turned you into the fdis justice dept we want this acct back to good standing where it has been for 20 years I want this girl fired for extreme mental abuse of a elderly for putting me through this horrid experience

Close to a 1000$ was taking from my wife and I,joined account, purchased a rental from Enterprise for (around) 222.00$)wk rate which my wife and I authorized, another payment for half of week rate. Around (115$) the rest of the transaction taking from Enterprise after the first to is a crime, we did not authorize for our account to be emptied of our last and was put 400$ into overdraft..we had intention on maintaining our account and growing and that was snatched from us and we have not received any form of help to obtain our funds..pls help Thanks very Much..God Bless!

The Pleasant Valley Fire District had purchased and financed through your company a 1994 International 4600 Fire Engine. The Loan wa spaid off but we have yet to receive a cleared title from you. Can you find and clear this issue up as we are attempting to sell the engine and need the title
Contract: L003088
Issuer Number: PLEASANT01
WFS CUSIP: 727993AA5
Purpose: 727993AA5: Muni Lease; Purchase of 1 used 1994 International 4600 Fire Engine

Fire Chief Sean R Murray, PVFD

I am 62 yo and became a widow on 12-25-2017. That was traumatic enough but on my accountants advice I went to the bank to make my daughter a beneficiary in the event of my death and had to remove my husbands name. We have been with this bank since 1981 when it was Atlantic Bank and every other name in between, married and all joint accounts. My husband had bill pay set up several years ago as he did the finances and the day after he was off the JOINT account all my bill pay was deleted. Nobody ever told us it was connected to his social security number and it would be closed and not only that all my bill pay history is gone. My banker has set me up my own account now, extremely stressful as I have had to make numerous phone calls to find account #'s, addresses, etc. It was our understanding that bill pay was a service to customers with checking/savings accounts which in our case were all joint- Roy 'OR' Sandra. How would I have ever known all my info would disappear because it was associated with his SS#. Nobody explained that or asked me for my SS# when they opened my new bill pay account. This has been more traumatizing than I can express. It should not have happened and I will go through the court system if need be to get that history back. I am not threatening lawsuit I just want back what is mine! I deal with the Wells Fargo Bank Orange City Fl. 32763.

Knowing check were fake but still cleared them and put them in my account.Now they expect me to pay for them even though they knew they were fraundent. Need to check youself.

After rolling over IRA CD into savings IRA new acct was not set up to distribute by bank as were previous CD

Have a Wells Fargo account have been in the hospital for the last 5 weeks made arrangement with my mortgage services to change my payment to the 14th. They still put it thru when they felt like it so Wells paid it an started a land slide of fees they just sent all the small drafts. Same thing this month not something you want to deal with after coming home from hospital.. about 800 in fees so far

Hi,
I bank at your Gammon Road branch in Madison, WI (Branch number 1403)

I went there today and wanted to use one of the outside ATM machines. It was raining and the roof above the AMTs
only comes out about 2 feet!! So to use an ATM I would have to stand in the rain. If you really care about your customers
you should extend that roof to at least 4 feet or maybe install an awning to keep your customers dry.

Bob

P.S. Since I was there during business hours, I went inside to do my transaction.

I have many accounts with wells fargo (personal and business).
Misrepresentation by a Wells Fargo reoresentative regarding a merchant machine that I have been paying on since 2016 has caused me much anxiety. The machine stopped working in 2017 and we reported the malfunction on several occasions to wells fargo. We were at these times advised that we would need to contact another vendor. We were never advised that a vendor was involved initially when the contract was signed.
I have been paying $57.70 for 1.5 years with no functional machine. It is unacceptable for Wells Fargo to offer this machine and service only to refer me to a vendor when issues are presented.
I have sent a formal complaint to the branch that offered the contract and the response is ... "You must contact the vendor." I am making thus last attempt prior to seeking legal assistance. It is totally unacceptable for anyone to expect continued payment on a merchant machine that does not and has not worked for a year!
Again, this misrepresentation has caused me much anxiety over the year.

I have many accounts with wells fargo (personal and business).
Again, this misrepresentation has caused me much anxiety over the year.

WELLS FARGO BANK USA
Yahoo
Spam

Timothy J. Sloan <silvia.campiglio@alice.it>

‎May‎ ‎10 at ‎9‎:‎14

FILE: WELLS FARGO BANK USA
TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTICE OF US$10.7 MILLION TRANSFER

Dear Customer;

The Wells Fargo Bank controlling department controlling of the security transfer CODE which is (wfu/200/105/09), the Authentication section code of this bank concludes the verification of your file. After going through all the documents of claim received by this department with justification and verification from the global strategy America, we are completely satisfied and you have been confirmed.

The Wells Fargo Bank concerning wire transfers of your funds. Your letter has been referred to the (FSA) Legal Division for Funds (US$10.7 Million Dollars) Transferred code. (WFU/200/105/09). We are satisfied using Electronic Wire Transfer or Swift Wire Transfer and the rights and liabilities of using of electronic and Swift fund transfer systems are defined by the Electronic Fund Transfer Act.. The regulation, however, which implements this statute, 12 C.F.R. Part 205, Regulation E. specifically states that its provisions are inapplicable to a situation such we must ensure your Funds Transferred to your destination Bank Account between 10 hours.

Considering the volume of your payment, it is right for us to seek for the approval of some money regulatory Boards here in United States before we can carry out the Transfer of an amount of such magnitude to anybody, otherwise any such transfer will be stopped by the Financial Service Authorities and the International Monetary Fund, since your Transfer is Electronic Transfer is almost activated with our bank and the only thing holding the final activation of your Account are Electronic wire transfer and Approval Document charges from the concerned Authorities here in United States, and for that reason, you are required to pay the Sum of $162 only (The TOTAL FEE) for the transfer and to obtain the necessary documents that will enable the final activation of your Funds.

In respect you are required to send the Electronic Transfer and Approval Documents fee $162 only [BANK B], under section 47-4A302 of Wells Fargo Bank United States of america's law, a depository institution which wire transfers funds may not deduct any fees for handling the wire transfer from the amount of money which is to be transferred to your provided Bank Account.

The fastest Wire Transfer is Electronic Transfer which only takes just 3 hours to reflect in Account, and Swift Wire transfer takes 5 hours to remit.

You are require to get back to me if you are pleased with the Banking rules to issue you information where you can the required charges for your Funds ($10.7 Million) Wire Transfer processing to commence as soon as possible.

This law is stated according to section-35 And-36 of the banking sector interaction realm of our constitution and the outside world. Based on article of association and memorandum of association, the Chase controlling agency of USA and your happiness suits our stand and we will make sure that your fund is fully endorsed to your bank account as soon as you have comprehended with our instructions.

NB: THIS TRANSACTION IS BEING MONITORED BY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO GUARDS US FOR INTERNET IMPOSTORS.

(Designated bank account details for Electronic Transfer to avoid mistake or should in case you created a new account)

Bank Name and Address
Account Number:
Account Name:
Routing Number:
Occupation:
Mobile Phone:

If at any time you have questions, concerns or comments, please contact us as we strive to ensure that you will always receive a prompt and courteous attention.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.

Yours sincerely,

Reply, Reply All or Forward

Settings

Timothy J. Sloan

silvia.campiglio@alice.it

I have been a customer of Wells Fargo for over twenty years , and Wachovia before the buyout. It is inconceivable that the employees of Wells Fargo have so little interest in the customers . As of this morning I tried to resolve what to me is a very important issue/problem only to be met with the most bizarre excuses I have ever experienced in my entire career as a business owner and customer of the bank. I established an equity line for some renovation on my house about 2006, right before the residential meltdown as a result of banks and mortgage companies , without any regard to basic good business practices, loaned money to anyone as long as they had a pulse and without regard as to their ability to repay those loans. That is the crux of the failure of the residential market and the subsequent recession. Wachovia/Wells immediately and without reason withdrew my equity line with the excuse that it was in fact too risky, clearly a typical example of closing the door after the horses have gotten out.
I have been paying off this equity loan without fail , on time and as agreed. Recently, Wells Fargo has changed some internal processes which apparently is affecting the small amount of money involved with this loan. I received a notice that this equity line was now a mortgage . As of this morning I am still at a loss as to what when and where this happened. None the less , this morning I tried to investigate the entire issue of the "loan" or what ever verbiage was used. I have a statement indicating that 2/28,3/15/and 3/30/ funds were received by wells and noted as unapplied , also noted on this same statement was a notice that a current payment of 189.40 was due and if I lived long enough to get to Oct 9th of 2018 the total amount due would be 1036.02, also noted was the fact that I have 737.80 dollars of unapplied fund balance. What was explained to me was that this was in fact as it should be and of course this was accurate until I became argumentative so I explained my concerns to Antonio @ ppx 10.10 am who hung up the phone on me at 10.20 while on hold, consequently I called back and received Jackie on the phone @ 10.28 who put me on hold until 10;30;then explained that I would be forwarded to someone who could explain this whole thing accurately so that I could understand it. about 10.35am I was once again forwarded to a senior manager in the executive offices named Vanessa Jones, who was listening to my explanation once again and the phone disconnected for the final time @ 10.45 am.
Four people over 25 minutes with two hang up is enough for me. What I do know is that if there is this much confusion, I truly understand why Wells Fargo has been accused of and found to be in violation of many of the laws in the land. Apparently this is another example of deception on the part of Wells Fargo where that are dealing with customers.

April 13, 2018

To Whom This letter may concern:

I am very disputed with Wells Fargo I spoke with customer service agent and was advise that my late fee would be remove off of my account due to the fact your automotive system was not working properly and I took a look at my credit report and I have outstanding credit and you guys did not live up to your word. I know that there have been a lot of bad news about your Bank in the news for the last few years but, as a consumer I still tried to give you guys a chance if this is not remove from my account I will be contacting the 3 Credit Bureaus and find me a bank that cares about their customer and that will not tell them the untruth. This is in regard to my Home Furnishing account ending in 9997.

I can be reached at 904-778-1862 if there are any questions.I do look forward to hearing back from someone soon regarding this Business matter. Customer Loyalty is very important.

Regards,

Donald Lyons

My company Hometec, Inc. as well as myself are customers of the bank. With that being said, my company was approved for an SBA loan 3 1/2 years ago which the bank has now decided to term out. My bank contact assigned to me for this matter is Mary Jane Conley and she is located in your Roseville office. From the very beginning of my experience with Ms. Conley, our interactions have been quite strained to say the least. On February the 8th, I received an antagonistic call from Ms. Conley wanting to know if I had paid down a portion of the principal amount of my SBA loan from personal proceeds that I recently received from the sale of personal property unrelated to my company that I was on title to. I explained that I had no intention of using those proceeds to pay down the loan nor was there any understanding that those proceeds would be used to pay down the loan. Ms. Conley then accused me of not owning up to my commitment to use those proceeds to pay off a portion of the SBA loan. The conversation then turned in to a heated debate as to who said what at which point I insisted that I be on record for stating that the property sale and subsequent proceeds received were not tied to this loan whatsoever. Ms. Conley acknowledged that request and then proceeded to hang up the phone on me.

As you might agree from my statement made in the above, Ms. Conley's behavior toward me or any customer for that matter is totally unacceptable and way out of order. I have not been late for one payment on this SBA loan so why should I be subject to such harassment? This is not a default situation but one might think that Ms. Conley might want to see it or treat it as one. I have always been a customer in good standing with Wells Fargo and as such do not appreciate being treated like a high risk loser. The loan term out agreement that I was forced to accept was not drawn up in mine or the banks best interest so I would like my account to be reassigned to another associate in your Credit Management Group. My goal as always has been to pay down any debt that I acquire but to do so, the arrangements of the payoff need to be fair and equitable in order to be achievable. All that I am asking for are reasonable terms so that my company can comply with the terms and conditions of the payoff without a stranglehold around its neck. Such a request is really not that much to ask for and something that Ms. Conley should be trained to do if she cares to work in the best interests of both sides. Instead, intimidation is what Ms. Conley seems to thrive upon and do best which more often than not leads to a failed resolution.

Sincerely yours,

Hometec, Inc.
Tel: 760-346-8824
Fax: 760-340-6652
Email: Rickkiam1@gmail.com

I went into my local branch yesterday, the 10th of January. A woman named Marrissa helped me. I was withdrawing $7500.00 from my checking account. Marrissa was really looking through the computer and started asking me a-lot of strange questions. As she was looking through my account she said you know the checks that you deposited on the 8th, that she thought one might come back, and I replied, they were on a hold and did clear your bank already and besides I already had over $12,000.00 in my accounts prior to those deposits. Then, she asked me where the checks came from, if they were all from one place or more than one, how long it took to get them, and something about the taxes on them? Then she left and came back with another teller and the 2nd teller said, "Hi how are you today? By that time i was feeling very uncomfortable. She then asked me what I was going to do with the withdraw money, and what my plans were? I thought that all of these personal questions that have nothing to do with her, or the banks business was very strange! I felt as though I was being interrogated. I don't know if this is your procedures at your bank, because I have never had this happen to me anywhere else in my whole life! Then, after 45 minutes of questioning, waiting in line, meeting other tellers, I finally got MY MONEY, and when I turned around to walk away, Marrissa said, maybe your going to buy a mobile home. I thought about it on the way home and I remembered that the last time I came inside the bank about a year ago and made a large withdraw she was the same clerk who helped me then. I had told her then, that I was thinking of purchasing a mobile home with my money because she asked many questions then too? I am very unconfortable with this protocall, and frankly it is not your banks, the teller's, or anybody's business what I do with MY MONEY! I was prepared to open another account for my Grandson this week, instead I will be closing ALL of MY Accounts.

Ok so I had a motel run my card for an amount of 63.00 then the motel refunded my money due to me changing my mind. Now when I went online the reversal shows but I never received the money. On my online it shows the reversal first then it shows where the money was taken out. I have called several times about this issue and was told that the money had already been refunded. However, I was never able to spend the money. The money never came back to me I have done a reversal before and the funds were available. This is not the first time this has happened and I can not afford to be giving money away or losing it so I will be banking somewhere else.

I visited my local Wells Fargo Branch Office in Ingleside, Texas. The purpose of my visit was to discuss and resolve a very unsatisfactory experience I had with Wells Fargo Online Banking and how they handled notifications of suspected fraud regarding my accounts. The short conversation with the Branch Manager resulted in several things ...
1. She immediately defended Wells Fargo Online Banking procedures without every hearing me out. I left the office without every having the opportunity to explain either the full experience or my suggested workable solution.
2. She had no interest in speaking to anyone who would dare to question a Wells Fargo procedures or her authority within that branch office.
3. Her attitude was that I could close all of my accounts and take my business elsewhere.

Is this the Wells Fargo Corporate position toward any customer who finds themselves the victim of poorly executed internal Wells Fargo procedures? If not, what are my options?

Dear Wells Fargo.....I have been a customer since 2010 here at your Sun City Wells Fargo Bank Fl 33573 ..with 3 current accounts to wit: Crown Classic Banking #1010288052157,Wells Fargo High Yield # 9973517932 and standard brokerage just about more than 100K and uses your Debit card like my own cash...I love your service especially the courteous people around you when doing banking..except this late afternoon incident . I was trying to deposit a dividend check to my Crown Classic Account worth only ($141.41) from Wedbush (a stock investment co.) to my Crown Classic Account which I have been doing for almost a year now. Suddenly your cashier (Marilyn) noticed that aside to the two principal payees which is me and wife my heirs names which are my sons and daughters where also written on the front, I am not a banker and such format can not even understand..the cashier consulted with the manager (punk rock dyed red hair) and they both agreed that the bank can not accept such deposit If ever I have to bring my heirs who resides in LA to the bank and be recognized. or use ATM outside the door if I need cash. I was so demeaned and embarassed and felt helpless. Chase bank welcomed me openly and took my deposit expediciously. Thank you!..Carlos G. Patriarca (your long time customer).

Visit your location on 1000 Tyrone Blvd N, Saint Petersburg, while waiting in the Drive thru my wife and I notice that it was taking awhile, once our turn came there seem to be a problem with the $9.527.99 check we were trying to deposit. The whole experience was a "LiL" time consuming
moreover once the manager came up to the window she inform us we would need to come in ( Wife Running Late For Work) so we went to another Branch closer to her job (2350 34th St N, St Petersburg ) once there proper ID shown I notice the Manager observing "Closely" the teller wrote down note's concentrating on monitor gave a feeling of we were Thief's while the manager went into a room (we made mention she was calling the other manager to( let her know we were there Re;1000 Tyrone Blvd N, Saint Petersburg). She reappeared after 2or3 mins, teller then call her to let her know he was trying to deposit the CHECK. I I want you guys to know Your Branches gave a Scapegoating situation where we felt like THIEF's.

I've been paying the entire 800 dollars on my secured credit card for a year. Now once I realize I wasn't really getting anywhere with it I cancelled my secured account with 34 dollars credit on it. I was positive 34 dollars when I cancelled it. Now they telling me I owe them money but how can I owe them when I've paid my card full and had 34 dollars credit. They took my 800 dollars as collateral and now saying I owe them

My mother and I have been flooded out of our home. We live with my brother waiting on our home to be repaired. I had problems with insurance and it took awhile to get the settlement. I took the check to the Clear lake branch to deposit into my account I have had for 30 YEARS but because the check had my name and my mother's name on it and her name is not on my account the teller manager would not deposit it unless I had a power of attorney. I returned with the power of attorney form signed by my mother who cannot walk or sit up for more than thirty minutes and I had her ID and social security card spoke with accounts person who also said the power of attorney had to notorized and could not deposit the check. I know security is harder now and I had deposited an insurance check for the same purpose with both our name's on the check in my account with just my name 2 years ago with no problem. But what I am upset about is that they did not research me they did not look to see I am a 30 year customer and with your sign saying Wells Fargo cares apparently you don't care no one reached out to their superiors to see if they can with their authorization deposit the check and to see I am a criminal. Now I have to to get a notary that can come to my house and I have to wait 2 weeks, for notary 1week and another week for check to clear and needing to pay workers. I feel like I am not a customer you care for. I am looking for another bank to give my business to.

Unacceptable response and service in trying to change 2 brokerage accounts out of Wells Trade.

Dear Sirs Madam

I would like to communicate an extremely frustrating experience trying to change 2 of my wells fargo brokerage accounts currently with Wells Trade back to self directed with Wells Fargo. Unfortunately I have followed every bank instruction, used the bank forms the bank sent me, faxed them in twice, once myself and the second time through a wells fargo brank here in Pearland Texas expecting that would be accepted and correct.

Unfortunately still no action has been taken to change them and am now being told that I used the wrong forms. Nice try to deflect, they were the forms that Wells fargo emailed me to use. I can't accept that. Forms are attached

I am at the point of transferring these accounts to Fidelity if this is not done. I spoke with the Wells Fargo Wells Trade rep today and again I am being told I have to send in the forms again, which by the way are the correct forms.

THank you for any assistance with this. It is my last try to fix and then I have to transfer the accounts out of wells fargo since there seems to be no other choice.

How is it that after sitting in line at drive through for 25 minutes and present a check to get cashed your employ told me no then screams at me after she has been rude to me . That’s absolutely unacceptable.
This is two days in a row I have present a check to get cashed and for whatever reason had to go to another branch and not have a problem .
I am not happy and will not tolerate this type of poor buisness. After 29 years years with this bank I am closing my buisness and personal account as soon as possible .
No one will read nor care about this but I feel better to write it down because I am mad .

The fact it has taken Wells Fargo more than 2 years to get money from my dads estate is a testament to just how disgusting of a corporation you are. Well Fargo screwed up the paper work from the first day, which was 6 months before his death. Now 2 years later I had to get a court order for WF to release his money and they still will not release without doing more paper work which has been done several times! WF HAS NEVER GOTTEN THE PAPER WORK THE FRIST TIME. NEVER..... EVERY DAY I TELL EVERYONE I SEE ABOUT MY HORRIBLE TREATMENT by WF. Please have someone call me so I can express my pure HATE for WF. How in the HELL can anyone work for such as low life company.

On 10-27-2017 I applied for a personal installment loan. I received the loan of $24,000 and my first due date was November 15th. I made the first 6 payments in anticipation of my work being slow in the winter months and I wanted to make sure I had my payments on time. I have had mortgages, numerous cars, a boat and credit cards with Wells Fargo over the years and I have never been late or missed a payment. That said I was surprised when I was not 6 months ahead but only 5 when I looked online. One of my payments was reversed and applied to principal. I called Wells and they said it could only be paid up so far and she was not sure how far that parameter was. 2 days later, I looked and 3 more payments were reversed and the due date was now January 15th. I called and the gal said they would reverse the payments and put the money back in the checking account. I have had that checking account since 1993 by the way. So today I looked and it was changed again to due date December 15th and another payment reversed and applied to principal!!! I am now due 4 payments to be reversed off my principal payments to my checking account.

I feel Wells Fargo has manipulated my account so I would be late so they can collect late fees and they made changes without notifying me or asking me what I would want. I feel with all that has been going on with Wells Fargo in the news, that I am being taken advantage at the worst and given poor customer service at the best for not being contacted . I want my 4 principal payments reversed and put into my checking account immediately or I will contact my attorney.

Regards,

John C. Pfaffle
515-669-7283
3918 S. 226th ST
Elkhorn, NE 68022

The branch at 8812 Corbin ave. Northridge Ca 91324.

The atm machines are filthy.

On Monday September 25, 2017 I went into the Val Vista and Warner location of Wells Fargo in Gilbert AZ

I wanted to transfer 2000 into my IRA---EVIDENTALLY I WAS TOLD --was that the VOLUNTEER working with customers didn't know properly how to do it and as of now my 2000 deposit is MISSING?????

Really guys????

I do have my IRA receipt that I made a deposit but as of now the deposit is missing???? and not credited to my account

any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you!

Billy Nitzschke

602-318-4466

My daughter applied for a student loan through Wells Fargo and was advised she needed a co-signor for obtain the loan, which was the difference in the amount of the costs at WSU and her financial aid award, about $8,000. We started the process on Aug. 22nd. I agreed to co-sign and used the online portal to submit the documents requested August 23rd. This is when the issues started: After my first submission I received an email from Stephen.Lautzenheiser@wellsfargo.com advising he was going to be the point of contact and help throughout the process. However, that is not what actually happened.

I was out of the country from Aug. 24-September 2. My only access to communication was through the online portal and web based communications. I had no international calling, so I emailed Mr. Lautzenheiser on Aug. 29th to find out why the application was still showing as pending and what if anything further was needed. He failed to reply to my email. Rather, I discovered a phone call from a 2nd lady was left on my cell phone while I was abroad upon my return to the states September 2nd. Then there was the long Labor Day weekend. I returned the call to the lady and she advised more documentation was required, including copies of my bank accounts showing my name on the statements. I again explained that I had many bank accounts but because my husband and I were in the process of purchasing a home I was only going to provide those statements with my name alone, and I did that. One of those statements included my money market which would have been more than enough to secure the small amount of the student loan my daughter was requesting. I had already provided my 2016 income tax return showing a significant income for 2016 as well as income information for 2014 and 2015. I was required to supply much MORE than my daughter attempting to get the loan and I was only to be a co-signor on the account. I followed up my conversation with an email to Mr. Lautzenheiser who apparently forwarded it on to another department instead of replying to me. I sent him two to three emails in which he never replied. He called me one time during the day while I was in a trial and only left a message requesting a return call, but not leaving any reply or content. I received 3 calls, each time from a different WOMAN asking for more information [rather than making one request for everything]. I found Mr. Lautzenheiser to be lacking in customer service and the entire process to be inefficient and in the end, Mr. Lautzenheiser had the audacity to reject me as a co-signor on my daughter's behalf. I would not have submitted this complaint but it is not the first time my family has been treated poorly by someone working for Wells Fargo claiming to be following policy. We used to have a mortgage with Wells Fargo and we did not like them then, which is why this time we went to BECU for our mortgage. This past experience with Wells Fargo has soured me for life and I will tell everyone I know to NEVER work with Wells Fargo.

I am executor for Willie Norwood of 1916 Cecil St, Durham, NC 27707. This property was inherited by Catherine Simmons at 12703 Prestwick Drive, Fort Washington, MD 20744. All probate papers have been filed with Wells Fargo. They refuse to speak with Catherine about refinancing the loan for this property, even though she is now the rightful owner. The account number is 0334583564. All of my calls are routed from person to person, and each one in a different state. It seems as if they want the property to go into foreclosure. Or they just want her to make payments without proper finalization or transferring of account. What next?

I went to the Wells Fargo branch to ask for a streamline refinance and was giving a very good rate and great closing price. This was back in July and now we are in November and they kept changing the closing fees to thousands of dollars. The wells fargo lady didn't seem to know what she was doing. So after 4 months of waiting on a 30 days streamline refinance i told her to cancel the paperwork. She said she would and that i would get a letter in a week saying i cancel the paperwork but instead I'm getting payoff information and Fedex envelopes from wells. I keep calling the rep but she won't answer the phone and turn her machine off so i won't leave her any messages.

I sold my house and property to a young man in September 2016 and I recommended Wells Fargo, one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. Now here it is Nov. and. I am still waiting on it to close. It just went to the underwriters 2 weeks ago. I have lost 2 sales and found something I want to buy. I can't believe how incompetent Wells Fargo is and this is not acceptable. It is no wonder that the company is in trouble.

Terrible, Wells Fargo closed my account long ago for reasons unknown I was told to bank elsewhere. Went into your bank today with a check and was told it had to be verified, check was drawn on your bank all the proper ID was shown. I called the insurance company and was told it was not necessary to verify the check and they issued no such directive, it was solely at the bank branch's decision! I went into another Wells Fargo and they cashed it, no problem.. you guys are a joke. No wonder you're being sued you're crooks. I'll take my business elsewhere.

I transferred money from my savings account into my checking account to make a purchase on November the 9th 2016, because my checking account was at zero or at the very least was to low for my purchase. Monday I received a notice that I had an overdraft fee for insufficient funds, because the transfer was somehow still being processed. I called and explained to the customer reps that my account is negative because of the nsf charge and even so it is $14 less than the amount of the charge. I was told that the process must have taken place after the purchases even though I would not have had enough money to cover the charges that occurred after, and that there was nothing that they could do about it. The also told me not to use their app for accurate account balances.

Never in my life have I ever dealt with such an unprofessional customer service department or bank in general. I called with an issue regarding an issue with my bill pay (which was not my fault) and instead of correcting the problem they have allowed my account to go into the negative and are not willing to provide any assistance with getting rid of the returned check fees, overdraft fees or crediting my account the money that was sent out without being authorized. This bank is a joke and I wish that I would have never signed up with them. Do yourself a favor and go to a local bank where they actually care about their customers or a credit union where they're willing to help you out in any way that they can.

We've been customers with Wells Fargo since circa 1999. I used to love this bank, but it steadily declining. It would be so easy to change to another bank if it weren't for convenience. We use to have 2 home loans, 2 line of credits, and a credit card with WF. We're down to 2 lines of credits soon to be paid off.

You didn't mind taking our money for interest to the tune of almost $500 a month at one point, and you wouldn't reduce the rate on our credit card (that you doubled overnight) when we asked on numerous occasions. I was never so glad to pay off an account in all my life. I felt like I was being robbed. We've also paid off two home loans -- one a line of credit! In return, if we had $8,000 in the bank for the month, our interest was less than $1.

Last Saturday, we went to our bank located in the 300 blk of S. Hampton, Dallas in need of a notary. They don't have a notary, and won't have one for about another month we were told. We would have to go to another branch. It was 1:45pm, and we were told the location at Westmoreland and Illinois in Dallas had a notary until 2pm. We had about 10 min to get there and that would be cutting it close with the lights. We had to wait till another day.

I went there today and had my document notarized. I found out they have 8 notaries at this location, yet our location has none. Is this ineptness on the part of the manager at our location to not see that 2-3 employees are able to notarize a document? I was told today I was the second person from the S. Hampton location this week who has had to go to this bank in order to get business done. Supposedly, S. Hampton is a full service bank.

Can someone contact our branch manager on S. Hampton and make sure several employees become notaries so that if someone is on vacation, sick, or off that day, or out to lunch, someone is able to handle the job?

Worse customer service I have ever experienced. As a dedicated customer for a decade I would assume I'm a valued client. Unfortunately Erika Villegas (Simi Valley, CA) doesn't believe that after the uncalled for treatment I received Saturday. For a business that has been publicly shamed for their corruptions one would believe the your customer service should be extraordinary. However this is not the case. It was slow and Erika Villegas clearly didn't have alot in her plate yet she just couldn't take the time to listen to my issues that I have been having with my accounts for a month now.

As a result none of my concerns were even addressed, due to fact that your employee would rather give attitude than listen and help resolve any of the issues at hand. It is shame that this company would employ such a rude banker especially since she is the face to your company. I highly recommend to anyone in need of assistance to avoid Erika Villegas for you will not receive help but get disrespect instead. To save time and resolve any concerns wait for professional banking specialist, Ericka doesn't not meet any these qualifications

An overdraft credit card was opened by Wells Fargo Bank without my knowledge. In 2013, my husband and I opened two checking accounts and a retirement account, it was suggested by the banker that we fill out an application for a credit card for overdraft protection, which we did. We never received any correspondence from Wells Fargo about the credit card and assumed we did not get approved. Approximately eleven months later we wanted to refinance our rental property through Wells Fargo and discovered when my credit was run that I had a credit card which I never knew about or activated and now had my credit destroyed for not paying on it.

My husband and I had just paid over $1,000.00 to Lexington Law to get our credit scores raised so we would have better interest rates. I wrote to Wells Fargo both the local branch and corporate branch and got the run around. Apparently, The card was activated when Wells Fargo called my husband about our checking account even though the new credit card was not in his name, and it was never disclosed that we even had a credit card. Our first knowledge of this account was when we applied for the mortgage. We found out how the account was activated when we contacted the credit card branch of Wells Fargo but there was nothing they could do about it. We were charged fees and my credit was ruined because of this illegal card.

Today, October 4, 2016 at 11:55 AM teller Luis assisted me. I handed him my mortgage payment stub and check for October's payment, the check and the payment stub reflected 705.85. When Luis asked me to confirm my payment there was the payment of 705.85 and then right beneath that figure was a figure for 10 cents which made the total 705.95. I asked what the 10 cents was for and Luis said I wrote 705.95 on the payment coupon, which if I had it would not have matched my check.

I said are you sure I wrote 705.95 and then he looked at it again and said "Oh, I read it wrong". I asked him to cancel the payment and re-enter it, which he did, but I believe he should have confirmed the information while he was entering it the first time (payment coupon and check amounts are the same) and immediately said he would cancel the transaction and enter it correctly. He didn't apologize; actually was quite nonchalant about it and because of this I decided to file a complaint. I do not know what the outcome would have been if I had not asked him to cancel and redo the transaction. Concerned that I would be notified about an incorrect payment and end up with a late fee charge also came to mind.

I have banked with Wells Fargo for several years and have experienced numerous times when funds of $20 to $40 have been withdrawn from my checking accounts by some one other than me. When I called or visited the local office to inquire about these incidences I was always told I had probably made a mistake of some sort. Now I understand it is likely that an account(s) was open in my name by employees and funds transferred form my legitimate account into fraudulent ones. The amount of money involved is in the thousands. How do I get my money back?

I have been with Wells Fargo since the 90's. Over the last few years I have noticed something wasn't right and so did my daughter. Every month I get charged for insufficient funds fee that I could not understand how and why. I wake up one morning after morning with different balances and debits that have been paid then the next day they went back to pending. This happens all the time. I have multiple sclerosis and I have problems with just letting things go because I don't want to deal with the stress and also I did not want to think my bank would steal from me. I woke up this morning to find out my account was totally off, hundred of dollars off. I am on social security disability and I can barely live as it is much less have my money stolen.

Even though Wells Fargo is under review. They continue to scam money from customers. Today 9 -30 - 2016 I had a check come through this morning for 100.00 with a deficiency in my account of 15. Well Fargo has already charged me a $35.00 fee for a delinquent in my account. Even though today I will deposit money in my account to cover the check. The funds are in my account today to cover this check. But this "does not matter" to Wells Fargo bank. In Fact this has happened to me many times. And when I call Wells Fargo they have actually said to me too bad. We do are banking in the morning.

Now your probably thinking that this is my fault. But I am a victim of this economy. I have a small business and I live month to month. I work 80 hours a week and can barely pay my bills. Almost all the checks that I write are for shipments I must get out. Wells Fargo is a "Wolf" who knows that middle class (Which I am no longer) are suffering, and they "prey on us" Last year Well Fargo made over "3 Billion" dollars just scamming their customers with fees for insufficient funds in accounts. I am slowly pulling away from all banks because my trust with Banks Especially Wells Fargo and Wall Street is "0".

My complaint is that I have been with this bank since 1999. In the month of June fraudulent activity was done in the amount of over $4000.00. After numerous calls and visits to the bank and a devastating hold placed on my checking account funds, for over a month with numerous checks that was locked out for this. It caused insufficient funds to pay them due to the hold on my checking account. After that situation was resolved I was charged several finance charges on the fraudulent money ranging from $98 to 94 dollars in interest fees.

Tina the bank Supervisor was able to correct the problem. Great everything resolved, so I thought. This month October 22nd the loan balance that I owed personally to the bank showed on my statement that my loan balance was paid in full. the next day it was added back to the account but split up into (2) transactions not only did that happen but, I was charged a transfer fee and interest on both the transactions.

This was very, very upsetting to say the least. I called the 1-800 number and now they see the problem, admitted it was error on their part and that it would take 3-5 business days to resolve the problem. This is not going to happen as I have experienced this from the previous incident it is going to take me probably 3-4 trips to the bank 3-4 telephone calls to the 1-800 number before this is cleared up. Please bank customers of Wells Fargo be on the alert for any unusual activity.

Check your bank accounts, checking or savings and especially your loan account activity I discovered all the discrepancies on my own initiative. It is frustrating but please stay alert or you will be paying back money that you do not owe. The news alert has really kept my eyes opened. But as for as Wells Fargo as soon as I can refinance the loan I owe I will no longer need your service. So to all banking customers beware.

I open a Wells Fargo checking and savings account and was approved. The bank send me two debit card. I have money on my checking account. I tried to withdraw but Non of the card work. Two weeks later, I received a cashier check from Wells Fargo. No letter or what so ever. I called the bank and asked why. I was told they closed my account. I worried a bit because my paycheck was direct deposit. I was told not to worry, because they denied the direct deposit and that I have to talk to my employer. Wells Fargo employees cannot give me an answer why they closed my account and that all they know my account is closed.

I had a checking account with large deposits during a certain time of year, the first 6 months of the year and my balance was over 3,000 monthly. I used my account mostly to pay monthly bills and ATM cash withdrawals. In July 2016 my account was overdrawn an I knew it should not have been and upon further inspection of my account there were several unauthorized charges made but my account was still not what I knew my balance should have been. In August I received a notice from a company that I did business with advising that my account information attached to my debit card was compromised and it went back for over a year before the company realized that customer info was breached.

So I looked back further at previous transactions and found several more unauthorized charges and I disputed the charges and even provided the notice I received from the company about the data breach and length of breach. A Wells Fargo employee took it upon themselves to include a transaction I didn't dispute and that transaction was used as basis to deny my claim because the transaction was determined to have been done by me. When I advised claims department that I didn't include the transaction I was told oh well they would not review my claim anymore and the denial would stand. Then I spoke with a manager in the resolution department named Carlos who claimed he would have an agent look into the matter and call me in a few days but no one ever contacted me.

What do you do when an employee commits fraud against one of your customers?

Should be a negative star rating just for the CEO. I have been waiting for three months for a refi every one is on vacation all the time. Corporate head office spends too much passing the buck. They all say the same thing when asked about the delay.we work nights and weekends they say. I don't believe anyone has a clue what a hard day's work is at Wells Fargo they are too busy finding ways out of work and easier ways to scam the USA out of money.

I was one of the peasants that you people raped in the housing crash of 2008. Now you give one of your executives 124 million dollars because she did a good job perpetuating your fraud. You should be ashamed of yourselves. This whole culture is based on lies and deception now and you people are a huge part of it. I hope it comes down on your heads!

My Wells Fargo complaint is I open an account with a $50 deposit within 24 hours it was closed. I went to the bank to get my deposit back and was informed that I had a call 800 numbers after speaking to 6 different department each one blaming the other comes. Only to find out there was an account open project under my name in 2008. I thought I had fixed in 2010 now they're keeping my $50 and charging me 40 more for something that I had nothing to do need to know. Who can I talk to about my money and taking this damn project account out of my name?

Tried to schedule to have a safety deposit box drilled on saturday sept. 10th the day was confirmed but not the time, repeated calls to the branch have not been returned. I am traveling from Maryland to Arizona and stopping in westminster colorado to empty the box, a special stop for me. All I want is the time to be there. The wells fargo branch is on 7401 federal blvd in westerminster I am leaving Md. on Thursday morning sept 8th to be in westminster on the 10th.

I had a loan with Wells Fargo on a haul trailer and paid it off. After I paid it off they even sent me money back that I had overpaid. I did this just to make sure it was paid in full. Now I am getting billed for insurance on this bill and I have never had insurance with Wells Fargo. I had insurance with another company on the trailer I had financed with Wells Fargo. They will not listen on the phone and I even sent the papers proving I had insurance to no avail. Why do they keep billing me? I know if I do not pay it this will go against my credit. What a scam and extortion.

Wells Fargo adjusted my accounts back to my satisfaction. One day after I posted my complaint with Hissing Kitty.

I have visited different Wells banks four times, in an effort to update my mailing address for hard copy statements. I still do not receive statements, although very polite and enthusiastic employees find me on the computer, and assure me the needed data has been entered.In another vein, Wells has stopped including envelopes with their invoice for my monthly mortgage statement. No explanation, no marketing effort to demonstrate respect for the customer. No community building, by promising to donate the cost of their saved envelopes to local charities. No notice of any kind whatsoever. How disrespectful.

I go to Wells Fargo in Pendleton Oregon every day during the week for my work deposit and the manager (Judi Owens) at this location is horrible. She has a hard time understanding the simple job of a deposit most days. She also has some of the worst customer service skills ever! I had on a Star Wars t-shirt one day and she gave me a disgusted look on her face and said "really? Star Wars? You would really wear that in public?" I find this comment very unnecessary and rude.

I don't care who likes and doesn't like Star Wars but common sense says you keep your mouth shut either way. After talking with another Wells Fargo employee I found that she had told one of her employees that this employee is fat and that she should lose weight. I can't even begin to explain how dreadful that is! I am appalled that Wells Fargo would allow a person like this to move up to management level.

So, I checked online and found email address for Wells Fargo executives and emailed all of them. If you want to do the same, here they are: Howard.I.Atkins@wellsfargo.com, James.M.Strother@wellsfargo.com, Richard.D.Levy@wellsfargo.com, Mark.C.Oman@wellsfargo.com, and David.A.Hoyt@wellsfargo.com.

I have three checking accounts with Wells Fargo. One of them has a lot of automatic debits every month. It went into overdraft three times in a row so I put in extra deposits three times and wondered where my money was going.After checking with the local bank branch. I was told that over $5300. was deducted from my checking account for an automatic payment on my line of credit. This paid off the line of credit. It was supposed to only pay $40. minimum every month. They told me it was changed online probably by me.

I replied that I don't bank online, nor is it even set up. They figured they must have made the mistake. The first banker that I went to claimed to have it fixed. One month later it still wasn't. So I went to the branch that set up my line of credit. That manager got a hold of the line of credit person and when asked why the first banker did not get it fixed, she said, "well, that was only a request, not a demand." I was told it would take another month to fix. I still don't have the $5300. back and there was about half of it charged to my credit card. It is now over five weeks.

I went to Wells Fargo this morning and I wanted to do a cash advance and the guy told me he couldn't do it bc it was the exact amount and I have never have had any problems doing cash advance. He told me that I needed to go to another bank and I m a customer at wells Fargo for a long time. I m vey disappointed bc I am a loyal customer and I m not going to go to another bank to get money if I have an account with Wells Fargo.The bank I went to is the one in Mitchell Bridge Road. They supposed to help people and I try to call and the lady put me in hold.

1-800-869-3557 customer service for Wells Fargo is rude. They will ask you way too many questions not to be the claim department. Never get what you filed, funds never and up. And most importantly, why would you have to enter your pin for card to check your savings or checking with world wide customer service?

I had one of the worst customer service experiences today at a Wells Fargo location in Austin, TX. The address of this particular bank is 2028 E Ben White Blvd. I arrived at the bank around 11:05 or 11:10 (if memory serves me correctly). I added my name to the list of people requesting to see a personal banker before making a withdrawal up at the front with a teller. The teller was extremely helpful and efficient. When she asked if she could assist me with anything else, I told her I needed to speak with someone about my savings account. She asked if I had put my name on the list, to which I responded with a yes, and she told me someone would be with me shortly.

There were only 1 or 2 names before mine on the list. The lobby was under construction, so I milled about for a few minutes. Then, I waited in the doorway between the bank and the building's lobby for a few minutes as well. There were 2 parties waiting out in the chairs of the lobby of the building. When they were called back, I went and sat in the vacant chairs. I kept an eye on the 2 personal bankers at their desks to ensure I didn't miss my name being called. The lady who seemed to be the manager was greeting people as they walked in, about 3 feet away from where I was sitting. I made eye contact with her multiple times. Time passed. After about 20 minutes, I began to get impatient. I got up, went into the bank's lobby and made a point to check the list to see if my name had mistakenly been crossed off. The manager was right behind me as I did this.

There was a female personal banker who appeared to have no client in her office and was making small talk with the manager as I was sitting a few feet away, CLEARLY looking for someone to help me. More time passed. A man came in and the manager quickly went over and asked if all his needs had been met. And continued to ignore me. MORE time passed. Finally, the male banker had finished up with the couple he was working with, and I was sure he would go to the list, call my name, and it would finally be my turn. He got up, milled around the lobby, talked to the manager, and went back to his desk. The list was never looked at. I was never acknowledged or asked if I needed assistance. My name was never called.

A man entered the bank and wrote his name on the list. The male banker quickly jumped up, went over to him, and told him to come back to his desk so he could assist him. After I had been waiting for nearly FORTY minutes at this point, I was fed up and refused to wait any longer, be blatantly ignored by the manager, and come second to customers who had just arrived. I got up, scratched my name off the list (which apparently none of the bankers know how to use) and told the manager I could not wait ANY longer. She proceeded to tell me that she "didn't see me over there", which is hard to believe since we made eye contact many times, and she seemed to have no problem "seeing" customers leave and enter just a few feet from where I was sitting for almost an hour.

I've been with Wells Fargo for almost 7 years and I am normally very satisfied with their customer service. However, I felt incredibly disrespected by and irritated with my experience today. I highly doubt I will ever be returning to that branch again, as I can't afford to waste my time while management chooses to ignore waiting customers. I know there is nothing you can really do about an upset customer. However, as someone who used to work in customer service, I would NEVER want my customers to feel the way I do right now. I hope that branch and its manager learn how to treat all customers equally and ensure that no one has to wait for forty minutes without being helped (or at the least: acknowledged).

I read with great displeasure of Wells Fargo decision to support one political parties convention and not the other. While you may find a candidate holds views and beliefs contrary to your own, the convention is much more than a single candidate. If your decision to only support one party stands I will give serious consideration to pulling my business and investments now managed by Wells Fargo and find a more politically neutral bank.

I’ve been in Wells Fargo in Miami, Florida on April, 8th 2016 and asked them how to open an account. I was very clear about not living in US and asked more than once if I would have any problem to use my account from abroad. The customer sales representative and the manager at the time told me that living outside US should not result in any problem. What happened is, when I was back home, I receive a message from Wells Fargo telling me that my credit card was sent more than 30 days so I should ask to cancel my card and request to send me a new one. For that, I should update my account address information and call customer service, so I start to do so.

And I’ve been calling since then, and they keep telling me that I CANNOT REQUEST A NEW CARD or even have online access to my account to request a new one without providing some information from my debit card – the same one, automatically cancelled and that they don’t have enough information about my profile to check my identity. I received the card 2 days after the first call, but the card was already cancelled. It was just a post service delivery delay. It has been a nightmare. All the money that I have transferred to Wells Fargo is blocked, I am not able to do anything with the money without a card. I will not keep transferring my money monthly until this problem is solved. I contacted the Service Representative by email and called many times ( 9 times so far) all the 800 phone numbers available and they’ve told me that I can only solve this problem if I go to US and go to a WF branch to personally identify myself.

It is important to say that when I opened the account I provided all the required documents and I have been told that there would not be any problem concerning identity and/or personal details in the future.
I am not planning to go to US. I live in the Middle East and I have a very tight work schedule and because of that, I am trying to get another solution other than take the first flight available to go to US (which would cost US 1,419.00 only for the ticket!)

I am one of your Wells Fargo customers, who have a report to make about one of your manager employees. Today, I came in to talk about my account to explain a few things. I asked her was there a way for me to stop someone from pulling out of my account so it wouldn't make my account negative, and she told me, "there was no way I could stop them." "If I owe them money, that they're going to get their money!" (Which was rude.) So then, I asked "IF I wanted to cancel my account, how would I go about with that?" She told me, what I had to do. So, I asked her another question, (about my account became in the negatives) and she wasn't quit being patient with me and was misunderstanding what I was asking her. So she rudely told me to "bring in my 109 and cancel my account!"

Which wasn't right of her to raise her voice and tell me to cancel my account. Then, I asked was there a manager or someone else I could talk to and she said " I AM THE MANAGER!" There's no one else I could talk too. So I brought it to you guys, because canceling my account isn't what I wanted to do. I just wanted to fix a few problems and she gave me a really bad customer service experience. Her name is, Senitres Boyd, store manager

This is not a complaint about customer service it is about community responsibility. I live in Canon City, Colorado and have been a customer of Wells Fargo since 1974 and was an employee in Denver for 24 years. The main branch of Wells Fargo on Main Street in Canon City has a small plaza next to it that is part of the bank property. It has two small fish ponds, a statue, and several planted areas. To be frank, it is disgusting! The ponds are filthy, there is trash all over, and there is even a manhole that is broken that could easily severely injure someone. These small communities are trying to revitalize and improve economically and this eyesore on Main street is not helping. Quite frankly, it would not take much money to clean up this area and maintain it for the enjoyment of the tourists and community. Please address this with the local management in Canon City. It would go a long way in improving the image of the branch here.

I called the credit card department about fraud on my account. I was confused to why the amount of the fraud was on my credit card with no hold on it. The way this male representative talked to me referring to me as not remembering things was very rude. I had done everything I was told except I misunderstood about the procedures this fraud was attempted and my checking account not being cancelled. I thought Wells Fargo was canceling it out for me, but he told me I have to close it at Wells Fargo Bank. At the time of the fraud I was under a lot of stress dealing with the death of my daughter in-law and I find his remarks very insulting. I have been a customer of Wells Fargo for numerous years without any complaints until now. I did and I am doing everything explained to me at the time of the fraud.

Dear Mr. Stumpf, I am very upset with the wrong information I received from one of your Personal Bankers. The gentleman's name is Corey Hudson, who works at your Willingboro NJ Branch, I am a retiree from Wachovia Bank for 22 years of service and in my years there we ALWAYS treated our clients with the correct information and ALWAYS returned hone calls to our clients. I visited the bank because our Kennedy Branch was closed and I wanted
my sons names put on my safe deposit box in the event they could go and get necessary papers for me. At the Kennedy branch they had access but there signature cards were not forwarded to the Willingboro branch. I was informed by Mr. Hudson that all my sons needed to do was go to a branch in Delaware and Pittsburgh to sign a new card with their ID.

My son in Delaware went to a branch in Middletown, DE and was told I had to bring my son here to New Jersey to fill out a new application and a also my son in Pittsburgh. I am a widow and I need my sons names on my box.
Your manager in Delaware was very nice and said I received the wrong information in your Willingboro. I call the branch today 5/7/16 and spoke with Mr. Hudson and ask him to give a message to his manager to please return my call before end of business today, Raman Kaur, manager and she did not call me. When I worked for the bank our manager always said to return phone calls to our clients. I would truly like to get this resolved for my state of mind. I am quite sure if you were a widow and your children were not close by you would want for them to be able to take care of their parents business in the event of death. I would appreciate your help this this matter and I thank you for your time.

Your employees at the Willingboro Branch need more training in professionalism and good customer service. I thank you again.

So I received a debit card for my checking account. However the card was broken in two during mailing. So I tossed the card into the bottom of a drawer and ordered a replacement. Several months pass. I find that I am getting charges to my account from India. I start checking and I find that the card being used is the one which is broken, never activated nor used in the bottom of the drawer where I put it.

I go to the WF bank and they blame me for not being careful about using my card. After I show the card to the teller his mouth fell open. As I told him about the card being broken on shipment to me, never used, never activated. Several employees are looking at the card, still with the call this number sticker to activate. I am chastised for not being careful about charges. Its all my fault that someone in the WF bank activated and used or sold the card information. I caught them. WF Bank employees are activating and using the cards or selling card information. They dropped the charges from the card. I closed my account and have gone to a much better credit union.

This is the third time in only a few years that my cards were compromised and I never could find out how or where. Now I know and Wells Fargo bank is not the place to put your money. I try to let everyone know that I can. Check out the complaints about any given bank or credit union before trusting them with your information. Above all, run don't walk away form WF Bank.

My Wells Fargo Credit Card was stolen recently and was used twice without my approval. I called Wells Fargo to report the illegal use of my card. My problem was that I had to give the same identification information 4 times to 4 different people before anything was resolved. That took approximately 30 minutes to accomplish a task that should have been resolved within minutes. Why should I have to repeat myself with the exact same information 4 times? Surely, the computer system that Wells Fargo uses is sophisticated enough to transfer information to the proper office without having to repeat myself 4 times as I was transferred from office to office.

Lastly, the last person I talked to wanted to know if someone else was in the room. There was, but your employee then rudely began some tirade concerning privacy. I had given permission for my friend to overhear the conversation. My friend then took the telephone and explained to the 4th person that a simple task of reporting the fraudulent use of my card had become a "comedy of errors." Finally, the problem was resolved, I hope. II would hope that a better system could be established to make for easier business undertakings.

I would like to report the impolite attitude and terrible customer from the operation Supervisor and the Teller and that I have received at 9550 Bolsa Ave Well Fargo Bank branch in Westminster on 3/18/2016 at 5:30PM when I tried to make a deposit into my checking with $1,000 in half dollar coins that have been wrapped nicely in the coin wrap (the coins came from my piggy bank). I stopped by this branch since I am on the way to Bolsa. First, the male teller asking me to wait for the approval from his supervisor to see if he can accept the coins, then later one of the teller associate came with him to the window and told me that their supervisor can only allowed for one time favor to accept deposit of $200 as max for coin, unless I do have business account with the bank.

The teller clarified with me that this is the bank policy, there is nothing she can do. I asked her if there is any restriction in deposit with paper money, she respond "NO". I also have explained to them that this is only one time deposit, and I do not routinely deposit coins, so I need their help to make an exception but they continue to refuse to take coins in. I was frustrated and disappointed, so I took the coins back home. To validate the Bolsa teller response in regard of Wells Fargo bank deposit policy, I called another branch in Murrieta nearby my home, asking them if they can accept the $1000 coins deposit, and they said there is no problem as long as they are in coin wrapping paper.

I would like to address my concerns with Wells Fargo bank for coin deposit policies and the misleading statement from Bolsa branch. As a PMA and value customer with Wells Fargo for quite some time, I felt that I was not treating fairly and misleading by the operational supervisor and the tellers at Bolsa branch when I got different answer of coin deposit from another Wells Fargo branch.

I like to be advised the followings from Wells Fargo Bank. Why did Wells Fargo bank discriminate of receiving coin for deposit? Aren’t coins also money? If Wells Fargo exchange coins for customer, why does bank not get the coins back? The bank is the largest institution to circulate money in society, by discriminating in accepting coin the bank has limited the customer deposits and make it difficult for customers to dispose their coins. Overall, coins came from bank when customer do exchange. I am not sure if this has violating federal regulations? Why were there discrepancies in policy of coin deposit between branches? How does Bolsa branch can come up with different policy than other Wells Fargo branch? Or is this one of many discourteous, ruthless customer services that Bolsa branch has been treating customers?

Wells Fargo refused to expedite a new debit card for me. I have no access to funds for use to purchase gas, groceries, cash through the ATM machine etc. I cannot visit a local branch as my work hours do not accommodate those hours. I offered to pay an expedite fee and they still refuse saying I should take off of work to get a card. I will be pulling all 5 of my accounts and my 20 year relationship with Wells Fargo as they are nothing but money hungry hogs. They want new business, new accounts, new loans every time I walk in the door but can't perform a single customer service request to accommodate me?

On March 5th 2016 I called well Fargo phone line assistance to have one of my debit card reissue. Well Fargo for some unknown reason had cancelled one of my debit card so I called in order to have the card reissued but after hold on for more the 15' my call was passed to a customer service named Claudia she was very rude. After asking several ridiculous questions then she ask whether I remember the date of my last transaction - how a person can remember when the card was rarely used, she can see that too - and she then hang up on me when I said how can I remember.

So I call back after giving an active debit card even giving the pin number and I reached a customer service name Maria she asked my first and last name I did give my name the same as the first time but this time Maria said I did not give her the information same as her information so she had refused to help me. Is this conspiracy between those to customer services to give me hard time ? Or they forgot their job is giving the customer their best effort to help a customer? We are Well Fargo customer sine 1983 and I was treated badly. one should wonder how Well Fargo customer service would treat it's other customers when they are in need of help like me. I can't recall any other banks have this awful customer service.

I had a question about being charged an excessive activity fee in my saving account while having over $500 in there and also being denied to make the actual transaction to my checking account. I spoke to "Abby" who was unhelpful and later transferred to supervisor "Mark", and then he chuckled, said hello, and then hung up. After calling again I spoke to "Gale" for 3 seconds before she complained of not hearing me rushed her ending speech and then hung up. Im an not racist in any way as I also ethnic, but the fact is this is a complaint and the truth demeanor of everybody I was connected to was young, hispanic females with an attitude, except for "Mark" who was a young hispanic guy doesn't take things serious.

Been a customer when they purchased my previous bank. Always wells Fargo seemed okay, few dealings were taken care. But God forbid you run into hard times, the friendly neighborhood bank turns into your worst nightmare. Nobody loves having difficult times, our life took a hard turn and we were struggling to stay afloat. This lead us to file bankruptcy, very low point but we needed and had to go this direction. Had my first disrespectful phone call but was able to work it out, 3 months later struggling to pay mortgage and utilities. Wells Fargo decides to yank out the only 500 dollars I had in account. Never telling me in anyway just took it leaving me with one dollar to pay weekly bills.

Never in my life would I think a bank can not only do that but treat you with the rudest people ever. Hardship is not enjoyable in any means, we are stressed and disappointed but getting by. The only thing that makes it bearable is people that understand and have compassion. Wells Fargo has none, we are leaving and finding a bank that cares. We are not fortunate like the executives at your bank but we are people. We work our whole life to get everything pulled out. We will overcome this and will be happy using a new bank. Why must your bank think being a bully and kicking someone who stayed true with wells Fargo. I may be small and not worth your time but I believed in your bank.

Today afternoon I went to this bank and want to put my money order in the card. I asked one staff where the ATM is. She told me do this in the desk. Ok I was waiting. Then it is my turn and the operator who let me sign. Because the owner is my wife,so I don't signature. But I asked where is the ATM and I want to use that. Because I do the same thing last time on the machine.

I came out and let my wife sign on it. Then waiting for the machine.In the end I found the ATM don't provide the service. Now the bank is closed. I am very angry and asked the women. She told me that she don't know whether the ATM has the service and her attitude was bad impatient. I wasted lots of time and got more angry. Maybe I had the Asian face and maybe I should leave the freedom state.

On 02/11/2016 I cashed a check for $3179 and requested cash back of $1079 and the cash back amount is short by $300. I had this money to pay my bills that is due on the 22nd of February and to celebrate my birthday which is the 20th of February so the money was not counted until the 20th of February when I notice the cash back amount was short $300.The cash missing from the cash back amount is 2 - $100 bills and 5 - $20 bills. I called the local bank here and spoke with Trinity. The tone of her voice was not reassuring. She checked the teller transactions for that day and stated she was not over or short for that day. I've been with Wells Fargo for a few years and never got a cash back receipt with the breakdown of the cash given back to me.

That was a red light for me when I started counting the cash. I would like someone outside of the branch to investigate this transaction because it takes to people to count and verify the cash drawers for the tellers. I hold on to all my receipts for this type of reason and mistakes. There was time from Feb 11th to Feb 20th to contact me of the mistake that was made on the teller behalf and this didn't happen. From now on I will check my cash before leaving the bank whether inside or through a drive thru window. I'm waiting to hear back Monday from Wells Fargo Branch #0006727 9 and if I'm not refunded back by $300 I will be moving on to another bank.

A check was written to Wells Fargo for $8,067.67 (which looks like a forged signature) on 10/6/2015 AND a cashier's check for $21,378.84 on 10/7/15. I need to know why this money was withdrawn from the account. I have power of attorney for my mother's account. I'm writing this complaint on her behalf. She deposited a cashier's check for $10,000 on 10/2/15 and the above checks were written 4 & 5 days later. Please help me open an investigation and find out the whereabouts of almost $29,000 of my mother's money. Customer service has been a joke!

My 92 year old mother has repeatably been denied access to her security box she has been told many times to wait a few minutes and those wait have been over an hour. No progress has been made she leaves in frustration please remedy this A.S.A.P. It's hard for her to drive down there and she pays rent on the box.

On December 5, I called your overseas collect call number (925-825-7600) from my temporary home in Thailand. My WF Visa credit card has an expiration date of 2016-01-31 and I wanted you to send the new one to my Thailand address, not my California address. The person I spoke with got my address here and said it would be taken care of. A couple of days later I received an email from you stating the card had been mailed out. Since I hadn't received the card by January 13, 2016 I called again and was told that a computer malfunction kept the new card from going out. That was an unlikely explanation but whatever. I gave my Thai address, again, and was assured the new card would be Fed-Ex'd out by the next day.

By the 19th I hadn't received the Fed-Ex so I called you, again. Same song: not sent yet and no explanation why. Gave my address, again, and was asked to wait a week for the sure-thing arrival of my new card. February 1, 2016: the card had not arrived (gasp!) so I called again. Same song: card was not sent and no explanation why. Gave my address, again, and I asked for a Fed-Ex tracking number. I was told it had not been generated yet but I could get it in a couple of days. Oh, how I tingled with happiness: my problem was as good as solved.

February 3, 2016: can you imagine how surprised I was when told the card had not been sent? I'm shocked ... shocked!! Of course, no reason was given. This call was just full of surprises. The rep asked for my address, again, and I gave it, again. I asked for the tracking number and was told, of course, it hadn't been generated and to give it a day. February 4, 2016: oh, sorry, it hadn't been sent yet. What's that address again? Okay, we'll send it out right away. Call back tomorrow for the tracking number. (Was a pattern developing?)

February 5, 2016: I called, again, hoping to get the Fed-Ex tracking number. The person I talked to said it was not available and could not confirm that the card had been sent out. I was advised to call back the next day to get the tracking number. February 6, 2016: I called, again, hoping to get the Fed-Ex tracking number. The person I spoke with (Kimberly) told me, big surprise, the card had not been sent; reason unknown.

She asked me to give her my address in Thailand, again, which I did, again. She suggested I call again in a few days to get the tracking number. Noteworthy in this conversation is that I remembered speaking with Kimberly sometime in the past few calls. Same voice, same accent, same name. When I mentioned this she denied it and claimed her name was not in the log of any of my prior calls. I don't know how, or if, a rep's name is entered in the call log but, when she said we hadn't spoken Kimberly told me a lie.

February 9, 2016: I spoke with a rep named Sheila. She told me there was no tracking number (big surprise) so I asked to speak with a supervisor and was connected to Eugene. Eugene told me that they never got tracking numbers for Fed-Ex shipments which I find doubtful but why would anyone at Wells Fargo lie to me? Anyway, he put me on hold while he tried to find out if the card could be sent. I was on hold for 10 or 15 minutes when I got disconnected. I called back and spoke to a supervisor named Carey. She put me on hold and came back with he news that the card was going to be sent out soon and that I should call back in 3 hours to get the tracking number. I decided to wait 24 hours.

February 10, 2016: I spoke with a supervisor named Colin. He put me on hold and came back saying he had a tracking number. After giving me the first 2 digits ("30") I was "mysteriously" disconnected. I called back and spoke with a supervisor named Misty. Misty told me there was no tracking number yet and could not confirm that the card had, or had not, been sent. I was a bit exasperated at that point and asked what I could do to get that confirmation. Her priceless advice was to wait, though she couldn't tell me how long that wait should be.

Two months and five days: still no card. The Wells Fargo Clown Car is here to help. I've clearly been lied to, at least several times during this sorry saga. It also appears that WF has adopted the same contempt toward customers that Bank of America is famous for.

Complaining about disability service and access at the Wells Fargo on 3rd Ave in Chula Vista, CA out of San Diego County. They have no parking in front of the bank and suggest you go around the side with pathetic arrows.

I have made about 5 trips to Wells Fargo to assist my Brother who is intellectually disabled to pay his monthly room and board. Wells Fargo charges 10% for bank check, so we tried to get this set up for auto payment. We were told that we could not do that since he has a savings account and not a checking account. We were told that I can transfer the money using sure-pay. I was not able to get the code on my phone so I had to call customer service. Customer service required that I come in and get added to the account. I did this in January. I am still not able to transfer funds for his room and board payment, because for some reason his account can not receive codes electronically. The Wells Fargo customer service is automated and is only a recording.

I was on hold for 1/2 hour and had to hang up and call back multiple time. On the phone for over one hour on hold. I am sure they will tell me to come into the bank again. My brother does not read or write and has a severe speech impediment. I have a power of attorney which gives me the legal right to assist him. If my brother didn't have his social security automatically deposited to Wells Fargo, I would insist that he switch banks. Wells Fargo has the worst customer service ever, and charges fees for everything to the people who can least afford it. I will call back on Monday. The session timed out on my computer 5 times and my battery is going dead on my phone. I bank with Citibank and SDCCU. Both have excellent customer service, Wells Fargo just steals you money.

I am sending this on the behalf of my 78 year old mother. She was recently forced to resign from her post as Church treasurer based upon a call or calls to a church member who is listed on one of the church's other accounts. Her pastor stated that there had been too many calls from the Turner Drive Wells Fargo Bank employee in Reidsville, NC. I do not know what the employee stated. I was appalled to hear this. When did bank employees start calling customers? Where is the compassion for a customer, who is a little old lady trying to hold on to something that gives her substance and value to be knocked down in front of her church members and Pastor. What could she have been doing? On the other side of things was she at danger of being robbed by carrying the deposit? If so why was she not given the opportunity to have been talked to in private conversation by the Bank Manager? Her name is Anna Brown and she has been a long time customer and she was the church treasurer for Camp Spring United Methodist Church for the last approximate 15 years. She is truly humiliated as a result of the actions of a Bank employee. Please investigate into this matter and I ask for a response to this issue and your findings.

Wells Fargo Virginia call center received a call from Maffrietta Silk, an unhappy customer, on January 5, 2016 @ 2 P.M. Eastern Standard Time. Zahra took my call. I closed my Account 2712698774 for poor service, unjust declines in Michigan from November to December 2015 ; while vacationing and dealing with family issues. They owe me money for unjust overcharges. Furthemore, another problem arose: a SSI deposit not returned to the Social Security Office. SSO, Danielle-40G89 placed a trace on the check because Wells Fargo never return the check. Finally, can Wells Fargo be investigated for its banking activities for my account?

I just read the article in the mpls trib about your photo bombing. What a pathetic attempt for attention. Why would anyone want to do business with a crybaby company like you? I'm sure a lot of people feel just like me. You can take your bank and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

I made an $18,500.00 payment on my personal line of credit on December 15th. As of December 22 the payment was not posted. They could not give me any information over the phone so I went to the branch. The result: Wells Fargo would hold the payment for an additional 10 business day before it would be posted. If that is Wells Fargo policy that information should have been made clear when I made the payment. I need to make several tax payments before year end and Wells Fargo customer service will not refund or post the payment. A three week hold on a payment is unheard of. I have been a Wells Fargo customer for 20 years. Thank you Wells Fargo and goodbye.

I just had the very unfortunate experience of doing business with Wells Fargo Bank. I was given a check from my previous landlord. This check was for $3142 as reimbursement for my security deposit and incidentals. When Frank handed me the check I requested a cashiers check instead and he assured me that he had sufficient funds in the account to cover that check and that if I ran over to any Wells Fargo branch they would cash it for me with no problem.

Well I'm here to tell you there was a problem. The problem was that after standing in line, then being moved to a personal banker, then waiting for the check to be verified, then coming back into line, I was told that there would be a $7.50 charge. I asked why and was told that as a non Wells Fargo account holder, I am charged $7.50. This is outrageous and insulting, who I assume is a valued customer. and to myself, a previous Wells Fargo customer (who was actually considering opening up another account with Wells Fargo, but wouldn't consider it at this point in time after this experience).

To continue with the story, I notified Frank and told him that I am being charged to cash his check and he replied that "they shouldn't charge anything!". I discussed this with the manager, who informed me that it's simply policy and that she wished it weren't so because she gets a number of complaints about this policy. I asked her to waive the fee and she says she could not. I expect that in one fell swoop Wells Fargo alienated one very good customer and one potential new customer.

I am looking to do my banking elsewhere due to the rudeness and unprofessional service that was rendered to my wife today while I was at work. It is absolutely unbelievable how poor Wells Fargo Service has become. My wife went thru the drive thru of the Wells Fargo location at 5284 Providence Road, Virginia Beach, Virginia. On many prior occasions, my wife and I both have made deposits via the drive thru without filling out a deposit slips and having the account numbers at our finger tips.

This has never been a problem. Today, my wife went thru the drive thru with my two kids in the vehicle and attempted to make deposits. The teller thru the drive thru told my wife that she had to have account numbers and deposit slips in order to do the transactions. My wife asked for someone to help so the teller finally got her manager. The manager seemed to want to fix the problem; however, when it was all said the done, the manager did not solve the problem and cashier's check was never cashed. Even though the manager Tammy Green attempted to help, she did the transaction wrong and refused to fix the problem. My wife was instructed to go in the bank to get these issues resolved.

My wife had to park, take the kids out of the vehicle and go inside to get the transaction done. Having entered the store, the teller smirked at my wife and decided she would wait on my wife even though she had failed to help. My wife refused for that teller to help and requested for an experienced teller to help her. to which the teller rudely and arrogantly replied, that she would have her manager help. The manager accused my wife of yelling at the teller and scaring all of the tellers to the point that they did not want to speak with my wife. Also, she had my wife enter her office and proceeded to tell my wife that she was setting a bad example in her bank and that she needed to stop, etc. My wife pointed out to Tammy Green that her teller had smirked and not acted the right way; the manager replied that she would talk to the teller; but obviously, she was more concerned in lecturing my wife than ensuring excellent customer service.

After all this, my wife left the store with a cashier's check still uncashed and time wasted. I am absolutely appalled by the service she received and will be switching banks very soon. As a side note, both the manager and teller should be disciplined for their actions. If I were to treat customers that way where I work, I would be fired.

I would like to submit a complaint against a telephone customer service representative named Joshua, or Josh, at Wells Fargo Bank. I am an assistant at RBC Wealth Management, a financial advisory firm. We have a mutual client with Wells Fargo that has a 529 plan with Scholar's Edge. We were assisting this client in setting up ACH access for easier distributions from the 529 plan. This requires an application for ACH accompanied by a voided check from the financial institution. The client has a checking account with Wells Fargo but no checks. The client went a Wells Fargo location to ask for an ACH form, and he was provided with a form that could be filled in rather than pre-printed. This form was rejected by Scholar's Edge because it was not pre-printed.

On December 7, 2015, I called 1-800-869-3557 at 1:05pm MST. This was the customer service number found on the ACH form from Wells Fargo that was rejected by Scholar's Edge. I wanted to ask what else was available from Wells Fargo for ACH setup, so that we could instruct our client to ask for this specific information when he went to Wells Fargo. I did not ask for any account information, nor did I give Josh our client's name. I asked him for general information applicable to all Wells Fargo customers. Josh told me to have the client call in himself for the information.

I explained to Josh that our client had already done that and was given a form that was rejected, and we wanted him to know what, specifically, to ask for. Josh refused to tell me anything other than he could only talk to a customer with a valid account, and he could not answer any "hypothetical" questions. I asked him if I could speak to someone else, and he refused to transfer me. He told me that he did not see the point in transferring me to someone else for a question he "already answered." He told me to call back if I wanted the information. I told him that he did not answer my question, and I informed him that I was going to file a complaint against him. He would not give me his last name, but he gave me the address, which I'm not sure is valid, but I will mail this complaint to as well.

Still needing the information, I did call the same number back at 1:13pm MST and reached a representative named Maurice. I asked Maurice the same question and he immediately gave me some options. He said the client could ask for a pre-printed form or he could ask for a temporary check, available for a small fee. Maurice was intelligent, accommodating, and friendly. Josh was difficult, rude, and has horrible customer service skills. He is in desperate need of coaching. If the attitude I received from Josh was the norm at Wells Fargo, the company would go out of business. However, it's great representatives like Maurice that give the company a good reputation. If possible, I would like a response to this complaint. Ideally, Josh will receive the coaching that he needs, and is held accountable for his performance as a customer service representative.

Every few days I have to reset my password due to Wells Fargo system's failure to recognize my current password. I know passwords are being entered correctly as they automatically default to sign in page. When this happens I cannot gain access even when I erase the defaulted passwords and reenter them manually, so I windup resetting my passwords every few days. I spoke to one of your representatives who wanted to verify my identity by asking security questions based on public records. For example: i was asked which was a correct current phone number. the actual answer was none but i recognized one number as a former phone number and GUESSED that public records showed it as a current number; otherwise I would have answered incorrectly. I had a similar experience with a credit card account with another company. Public records are not all that reliable!

Mr. Scott Coble, can you please help my with this dilemma. (11-09-15) I entered the branch at 2500 NW 72nd Avenue, at 2:45 signed in. I saw the manager sitting at her desk talking to another staff person, When the person left, I ask to see her. She stated that as soon as she get one of the office workers, Well, she took the clipboard and walked around the bank for a good 10 minutes, touching things on the counters, looking in the different offices, completely ignoring me. Another man came up after me she directed him to what he needed. I saw that I wasn't going to be waited on so I left.

What I wanted to know from her was why Wells Fargo was holding over half of my deposit. I deposited 12,617.08 on the 4th of October, they said there would be a hold on the check I asked, why they said because the funding source changed banks. I have never heard of such a thing they released $5,000 on the 6th. and is holding the balance until the 16th if this month, I run a program and we have to pay bills, also payroll and they all will be late, and we will incur penalties. I need this issue resolved or I will have to do our banking elsewhere.

Have feedback for Wells Fargo?