Walmart Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

909+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Walmart corporate: 1-800-WALMART

I don't get my oil changed at Walmart anymore because your employees would rather "play" than do their job. I don't buy my tires from Walmart anymore because I had General Tire Grabbers on my vehicle, I went in for a rotation and was told tires not worth rotating. Which I knew. The Automotive manager, Buck, told me in front of an employee that once tires have been adjusted they cannot be adjusted again. That was a bold faced lie, I have an email from Continental stating that.
To day is my last dealing with your pharmacy. I am diabetic and take Metformin to control it. I called in a prescription to be refilled on May 1. I went to my Drs. office they there was no request submitted. I went to Walmart Pharmacy and was told they submitted it May 1 at 8:30 p.m. someone is lying again. My script was done at 5 p.m. When I went to pick it up, I waited in line paid for my script, then it was placed by consultation. I tell them every time, I don't need a consult. Now I don't have a choice!!! Bulls--t. I have been taking my medication for 15 years, I think I know how to take it. If I have questions I'll ask. Don't have someone call me to make nice. When my refills are done or I find out I can pull them from your Pharmacy I'll be doing business with Price Chopper Pharmacy. A few dollars more but well worth not having to deal with the petty, aggravating, crap of dealing with your pharmacy.

I went to the store 12555 w sunrise and have a terrible custumer service from the manager plce contac me 9544877565 thankyou very

CSS wanda is one of the rudest people
I have ever met.. she wouldn’t do a price check or check on something in the store
And just walked right by me when I tried to ask her a question..

We went to return a product bought in Kansas. It was a PHILIPS NORELCO Cordless Rechargeable Men's Electric Shaver. We paid 69.99 for it. I was able to show that to them from the website. I was also able to prove to them that it had never, not once been used. Because it wouldn't take a charge at all, none what so ever! We sure didnt expect it not to work at all! We bought it opened it and put it on to charge, and threw away bag, box, ect. We are full time summer RV campers, traveling everywhere. We had to make a stop in Joplin Mo. (Exit 8) while here we went to the Walmart, and tried to exchange the razor. They didn't carry the exact one, they had two that cost a little less than the one we had, but I didn't care, we just wanted one that worked.we were there over a hour and a half, while they were trying to get a UPC code. I was getting sick and dizzy, and almost vomitted. Waiting, and being pretty paitent. But then they told us they couldn't do anything to help us. I was feeling really weak by now, i lost it and tears rolled. I told my husband lets get out of here, and i pushed the razer toward them, after all it didnt work, and they werent going to do anything for us! There was a brunett manager that was really rude. There was a guy manager that was pretty nice, but he had to leave. When the brunette came, she didn't do a damn thing to try and help. All I wanted was to get one that worked, I didn't care if it was more or less... I would have paid the difference if it was more, but they only had two and they were less than the one we had. Right now I am spitting mad! Not only didn't they help us, but I left the broken one that never worked there! I bet that "bi@!$h" exchanges it now! Cuz she has the new one that had never been used! My cell number is 316-755-6661, my husband's cell number is 316-516-8903. We are both on disability, and can't afford to just throw money away, I feel like we just got screwed, by Walmart, since they wouldn't stand by their product. I don't know if writing this will don any good or not, since we no longer have it, instead Walmart in Joplin No has it

Thank you if you can do anything to make it right,
Otherwise, I think we are thru with Walmart

Mr and Mrs John J Metz
10606 West Atlanta Circle
Wichita Is. 67215
Ladyhawk1957@gmail.com

Have been trying to call in perscriptions to Walmart in Martinsville, IN. The phone rings numerious times and then hangs up on me. This is not the first time that this has happened. Your customer service sucks. Maybe I should find a different pharmacy!!!!!!!

I love the deli foods at your store1437, but the racial comments are awful. lilly they called this assoicate speaking about another co worker of a different race. that assoicate of a different race just made a weird look at them as she helped me. i have heard other racial slurs from lilly towards this same assoicate. I just feel that this could be bad for walmart.

Magnolia ark store very rude and smart mouth employees black lady in the garden dept.. Lazy and very racis. Here name is Kama I think very disatfied with this store.

I purchased my second baby gate from your store. The second one was also too short for the stairs. I purchased the last gate in November 2017. My daughter-n-law told me that one was also to short, but better than the first. I had intentions of giving her the receipt to return it, but that did not happen. I finally remembered to put the gate in my car. I tried to return the gate on yesterday @ the same store of purchased. I was told that I had exceeded the return policy of 90 days. I was speechless, but I did not argue the point. I did mentioned that I was unaware of this policy. (I am only assuming this is a policy). I thanked the attendant & left. I had numerous Wal-Mart receipts in my car. I could not find written information on ANY RECEIPTS NOR ANY POSTINGS in the Customer Service area which displayed a return time limit. I knew about the "no receipt, no cash refund", there is a credit given. But to have the receipt & unable to get my total refund is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!
The front of the receipts ink is almost gone, but the back of the receipt with nonsense about survey is very legible. What is the most important entity of your receipt? The purchases, not a survey on the BACK of a receipt. This seems to be a ploy to prevent the public from receiving there money back. If I had found this "policy" on any other receipts, I would have to accept this. But this seems to be an undisclosed policy which is deceitful, & dishonest.

eggs were purchased at your Walmart store #2688 on HIGHWAY 64 this morning the IPC numbers are listed in the nationwide recall for salimeno. I called you store manager and asked him why the eggs are still on the shelf. He stated they were not . The IPC numbers on the package shows clearly the number in the recall , no excuses are good enough , and I will not accept any manager telling me that they are not on the recall list
. Its BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE, and I am sure the FOOD and Drug Administration will not appprove of any one keeping them on the shelves.

IPC number78742 12714

I waited 20 minutes and 3 requests to have someone open a locked case. In the case I wanted makeup removal pads. The cost of the pads $3.48. The clerk told me I could ask my product from customer service. When checking out customer service as busy and could not being my items to check out. When I complained to the manager Keaton (Castle Rock Co)he told me to blame NY. He could do nothing. If I didn't like it I could leave, so I did! Also changing deli hours to open at 10:00 Is just stupid. According to your customer service rating 2 out 5 this complaint will not mean a thing to Walmart! I won't go back. There are many other stores that can serve the customer needs!!!!!

Store Address
1801 W Lincoln St
Harlingen, TX 78552
(956) 428-0734

I have been going to this store for the past year. I always shop from 8-9 am Mondays through Fridays at least twice a week. I won't be going there anymore for things I need, but just to record my shopping experiences in hopes that social media or management can rectify an extremely rude environment made by its employees. This is a case of, "The monkeys running the zoo."

On more occasions than I can count, always on the grocery side of the store, when rolling my cart down the aisle, I have to stop my shopping cart and give employees "the right of way". They were not stocking shelves, they were either walking by or talking together side by side. The isles are only so wide, I would have to stop shopping and halt my 200 lbs cart so they can pass.

At first, I believed that they simply were not paying attention and it was an accident. Now, I am certain it is intentional. I began talking to the employees asking them if me and my 200 lbs cart were in their way of walking past me. Most would not respond, some would half heartily say, "Sorry."

This behavior is akin to the jock in high school bullying the kids to get of their way in the hallway. It only happens at this store, other stores in near by towns such as Weslaco and Donna have helpful and courteous employees.

So, from now on, I will be videoing my shopping experiences at the Walmart store on 1801 W Lincoln St in Harlingen Texas. My intentions are to bring awareness to my community, through social media, about this behavior and prevent people who are probably having a bad day, from being belittled while shopping .

We purchased a NEXTBOOK notebook at wall mart. It worked OK for a while and now will not charge or indicate that it is plugged in.
we looked it up on line under repair or service for NEXTBOOK and it states that it is under warranty for one year. If service is required return it to the place of purchase, not to them. We returned it to our local wall mart ware we purchased it. we were told by the electronics department manager that they will not help us. We must return it to the manufacturer. We purchased it from Walmart, not on line as they would warranty it for one year.

Purchase date Dec 14 2017
store Washington Utah, #01439
Price $211.64
SN YFGV0316079960
Transaction ID 587348780907222

I have been shopping at Walmart on Highway 72 since it opened. At first it was great. Now it is the worst Walmart in Huntsville, and Madison. The shelves are never stocked. For two weeks the vitamin shelves have been empty. Every time you go in there shelves are empty. Today I went in there around 4 pm and there was only one cashier. The line was backed up. I asked if no one was working and they said they called off. There were at least 5 CSM's in there and none of them were doing anything but standing around talking. There are always at least 5 of them in there little yellow vest doing nothing and no employees working. At 4 in the afternoon the manager should be staffed and if not his little CSM's need to work. I do not go to the self check out because I don't get paid to check myself out. I spent $230.00 in there last week and 270 this week I expect better service. We spend a lot of money in there. I had rather spend more and be treated better. Your employees do not care. This store needs better management at the top.

I have been going to the town center Walmart in long beach ca. for several weeks and before there have not been hand wipes for the baskets, I have contacted the managers about the wipes and all have told me we don't have on hand but will get them in a couple of days it didn't happen. so I started bring my own wipes. there are other problems, dirty wash rooms, and the demeanor of some the with workers , one heavy set black male with a beard in the sporting dept. ( I was trying out of a chair, he started ordering out of the way your blocking the me from going by, I was off to the side of isle). I don't think I am not going to shop at that store. I feel a investigation from the cooperation should be made. thank you.

Terrible customer service in the store in Mandan, nd and terrible customer service on you 1-800 customer service line. I would give 0 stars!

This store would not except my personal check as payment at check out on 4/14/2018, so I had to leave my bagged grocery's at the counter and return home empty handed as I do not have a debit card. I pay by check all the other time, this is the second time this issue has happened.

I want to file another complaint about the Walmart in Summerville/Trion Ga. They have the Primo Water Refill System. About two months ago it went out of order. It was out of order for two weeks. They finally got a new machine installed about a month ago. It went out of order after two weeks. They got it fixed. I was in the store today and it was out of order again. It has been out of order twice in the last three weeks.

I would dearly like to know why they cannot keep this machine working. Do I have to go in the store to check if the machine in working and then go back to my car to retrieve my refill water jugs? Can you tell me what is going on and why they cannot seem to keep this machine in working order?

I was in the store at 23 and Penn in okc ok to day at about 4.50 ,I picked up 4 items ...there were 2 cashier's and all the other employees were helping the new self - check area the line was ridiculous .....at 5:40 I left the store without the items I went in for.....I don't work there but I know they are busy at this time of day,you would think the manager would know it! I know my purchases will not affect your business but I think you have lost it.......I refuse to try to self-esteem check a basket full of items.YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PLACE TO SHOP IN OKLAHOMA CITY! Close yes but not worth my time
Rhonda Goode

Walmart in Madison, Ohio

I received a Samsung phone as a gift from Walmart.
I had to activate the phone. When I couldn't do it from the internet because I was changing from
Family Mobil to smart talk, I had the choice of calling or going to Walmart to have them activate my phone.
Went to Walmart. They refused to help me in any way. This is not the first time I have had problems with the
Walmart Phone employees at this store. They put a sim card in my last phone and damaged the sim holder in the phone.
They had to be threatened to help me after that with a problem with my phone not receiving service.
They did it reluctantly so they were able to do it even though they told me they couldn't.
This time I just went home and used the call # for Smart Talk. Waited 1 hour for help... he told me he would
call back on my home phone... he didn't. Finally I got a hold of a woman that really could do her job and got my phone activated!
The process took 3 1/2 hours. This seems unacceptable to most reasonable people.

Wife took in vehicle for tire repair, had a leak in two tires, within road hazard coverage. Repair was covered, but leaked back down overnight. I took it back, and granted, they were busy, but didn't even get a "can I help you" around their personal chatting, so I gave up, took it back home, and put in some Fix-a-flat. Around 6 months ago, same experience, same vehicle, so I took it back a few days later, and finally the repair worked. Same occurred on my truck nearly a year ago, but I have no road hazard coverage. Second trip worked on my truck, but they weren't swamped. This time, not so much. Would not recommend Walmart for tires, or at least THIS Walmart.

My online order was sent to an address in Maine, not Kentucky. I was charged for the order. I chatted online with a representative on Monday, 2 April, and all she could say was that it was a third-party supplier. She said she would escalate the problem and I would receive a response in one business day - NOTHING as of yet. I just want my money refunded and forget the order. Order # 3541887-699055. It was delivered on 30 March to Newtonville, MA. The total of my order was $39.59, $26.05 from my debit account and $13.53 from a gift card. This is the second incident with this same third-party supplier. At Christmas I ordered a battery powered ride-on toy and it arrived with no battery. I contacted Breezes and no response. I had to purchase a battery myself.

Please respond with an answer. All I want is my money refunded, forget the order, and I will never order from WalMart again.

I've been shopping at the Windsor Walmart 6650 Hembree Ln. Windsor, Ca. since it opened. I, was always able to get all items that I wanted there. But since I see a new store manager name on my receipt, I, have a hard time getting items I've always been able to get. Now the shelves are bare, I haven't been able to get the razor blade I use, because they never have any razor blades. When I go to Lake County to see family and come back through Ukiah and stop at that Walmart they have everything I can't get at Windsor. I, asked a worker today why they never have razor blades any more and the answer (I, don't know) and he went back to doing what he was doing. What seems to be the problem at that store, except someone Is not doing there job of ordering and stocking shelves. There was lots and lots of empty shelves. I, seriously thinking about not going to Walmart's any more since I can only get some items there and have to go elsewhere to finish my shopping. SOMEONE IS NOT DOING THERE JOB AND IT SEEM TO START AT THE STORE MANAGER.

I was at the pharmacy at 10:00am to get my pills, the one came is as a new script which I had at home paroxetine called it in as a refill, lady told me I have to talk to the pharmacist its a new script. I told him I have it at home. We can stand here all day and ague he said, told him about the refill not a new script. I'm here to give u your script if its new and wish u a happy Easter, I said fuck Easter and laughed (I hate holidays) He threw the pills across the floor I had to pick them up and he said I'm done with u. I came back because they only gave me 15 which it a week suppose to be for a month, He said now u wanna talk to me after to told me to fuck off, I said I didn't not say that. Go to another pharmacy GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm filing harassment charges against that Pharmacist, he has a attitude and I will go to another pharmacy who treats u like a human being.

I went shopping in the Chiefland WalMart on Saturday morning, 30 March 2018, at 9:00 AM. This was the day before Easter and the store was very crowded. In spite of the crowd, there were only two registers open. Although the cashiers were working as quickly as they could, it was very evident that the store was severely understaffed for a “holiday” weekend. I suggest the management sincerely relook their staffing policies to become more responsive to community needs. To preclude the standard response, there is a significant number of people who do not care for and/or do not participate in the self check-out program.

Why have you not activated grocery pick up at my closest store #4164 Kaufman, TX? This is not a even a reasonable situation. This is causing me to have to drive 28 miles to the Ennis, Tx WalMart to take advantage of this very helpful service particulary when my wife and I both are handicapped. Please at the least give me an answer as to when my closest store will have this very heloful srevive.

Don R Quinn

On 3/10/18. I bought some products on line .from Walmart. To be exact a 750 amp.Jumpstart tool with commpressor, for $38.87 and a Handheld microscope on line .And I paid for it wth my SSI debit card! They were supposed to send me an email with a receipt witch they never did .the amount of my purchase was $57.35 when I ordered the product for my Son for a Birthday Present.then I contacted Walmart and told them .I never received a confirmation for my order but they did take $57.35 from my bank account I did get confirmation of that .I need to know how to get my money back I'm a disabled man and only have a limited amount of money to spend .and don't understand how a big cooperation such as Walmart doesn't keep track of there transactions .said I never ordered anything from them .!!! My email is grandpadan123@gmail.com .and they told me they would respond to this problem I have with in 4 hours yesterday and never did!!I been trying to get my money back since 3 days after they took my money.now they tell me that they never even heard of me and I didn't order anything from them.then why is there a record of the transaction on my debit card? Thank you Daniel Billings grandpadan123@gmail.com

I live in a nursing home, my favorite activity IS crocheting and I have friends who get me RED HAERT YARN at Walmarts..
Three friend went to three different stores and prices were all wrong..14 ounce was $5.94
10 ounce was also $5.94. But is usually 3.88
The 7 ounce is 2.94. But was ringing up at $5.94

So I spent way more than I should have...at one store sales person counted up rolls and scanned the biggest...now I worked at Walmart many years ago. So I know this throws off inventory and money...

I only RECIEVE $30.00 a month and can not afford to be wasting money on others mistakes...But to be fair RED HEART ALSO MADE A MISTAKE AS I AM USENG A TEN OUNCE ROLL AND IT IS MARKD AS 7 OU ce...
This is a big mistake on someone's part and needs to fixed immediately...
I spent $35.00 when in fact I should have only been charged $20.00
Thanks
Sandra Campbell

On Thursday March 15/18 at 2:20 PM Terminal ID: WMTCJ021666 I had an incident or argument with one of the cashiers and CSM at the Bowmanville, ON. Walmart. The incident was over a price matching an item which was a tea box and the sore I was price matching with was Sunny Super Mart the Scarborough, ON. location The cashier was helping me asked me the name of the store, when I told her the store's name(Sunny) she said "We don't price match with this store." Then she turned to her co worker who was standing beside her to take over and asked her whether they accept a store from Scarborough, the coworker insisted that they don't take the Scarborough area. The I explained that every week, may be 2 times a week I shop at this store and I saw customers, including myself, price matching and most of the cashiers don't give us hard time only a few with no updating of the new store policies they asked one of the managers the manger said that they( Walmart) accepting all the ads.
At this point I asked the cashier that was helping me to ask one of the CSMs, but the other cashier turned around to ask a manager who was standing near by, that manager said that the do take any ad for price matching. Then that cashier( co worker) went to customer service and came back with another CSM Both of them with very aggressive attitude said" we don't do it". At this point I paid for my groceries and about to leave, I saw the CSM came from the customer service area after she talked with the customer service representative and told me, in the same aggressive tone" If you have the ad I will do it for you." A cashier from customer service apologized to me and cashed the last item which was the tea box.
In my experience in this particular store the cashiers don't agree on one thing every one has a mind and information on their own. Some of them like Wendy the co worker cashier , and her supportive CSM make my experience and I am sure other customers experiences shopping at Walmart is difficult. Of course, all of that happened in front of other customers.

Customer Service Manger, was aggressive and rude, her name : Lexi
Co worker cashier, was aggressive, laud voice, challenging and rude : Wendy

Samia Asaad

I entered Walmart store 775d in Galesburg, Il, yesterday to return some unneeded sympathy cards. I was unceremoniously stopped at the front door by a person informing me of a new return policy. I told him that I had the necessary receipt. He grabs my small bag and pulls out the cards. He attempts to scan them and in the process drops them in the cart and on the floor. I told him that I did not take kindly to being treated like a felon and that this new policy was insulting to all the honest people. He seemed to loose his grip. He shoved 2 labels at me and drops 2 more on the floor. I continue waiting for the rest of these yellow tags. When I asked him, if he was processing the rest of the tags, he flipped. He told me just to go to Customer Service, while waving his arms in the air. As I walked away , he yelled "Fuck Off" at me!

I told the Customer Service ladies what had occurred. They dealt with my returns and I did a bit more shopping. While shopping, I ran across the store manager. I introduced myself and related the story to him. He was too shocked to even apologize and tore off to the front of the store to deal with the situation. When I finally checked out, this man was still sitting in his folding chair at the entrance!

I have lived all over the country and traveled all over the world. Being told to "Fuck Off" was a first for me! The manager did not seek me out to apologize or to inform me of any action that may have been taken.

As for your new return policy, honest people are getting tired of being treated like thieves. It's insulting. I can understand if a customer has no receipt. But don't punish the good guys. I intend to take my money and my business to Target. No one has ever told me to "Fuck Off" in their stores.....

I had a layaway for Christmas but I didn't get it out. It was two laptops I put 50.00 down they told me they sent out cards to those who didn'tget their layaways out I never received my.They said they couldn't find it. I just want my 40.00 I did buy two in the store because they were on sale the same ones. Not good at writing

Once again Ive had a problem with an associate, this time overt he phone as I am currently out of state. I was trying to explain to her that a script was last ordered on 2/12/18 with 2 refills that would require being filled by the 3/08 but she would NOT let me get a word in. She went on and on until finally I had to just hang up. within minutes she called back to tell me never to order medications again there because I was not welcomed! I understand that the medication is a controlled substance, Im a retired psychiatric Social Worker. It seems that they already had a vendetta before I could even speak This is a violation of rights not to mention the worst in customer service, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau

AnnMarie Wintle

I would like to express my feelings about your Walmart.com. Every time and I do mean every time I order something from here seconds later I get a email saying that they had to cancel my order... I call and they fix the problem and I am having to reorder what I already ordered. I am getting sick and tired of doing this, if you do not want my business I will take it else where. There is a problem with this site and it needs to be fixed! I am sure I am not the only one that is complaining about this. I would appreciate it if you could take the time to investigate my problem and get back to me. If I do not hear from you in a timely manner I will be forced to shop somewhere else. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

got all my items except my sunday newspaper which cost 3.00. called the outerloop store, operator transfer to cust service. I was on hold until it transferred back to operator. the operator again tried cust. service, back again to operator. I waited a total of 20-25 minutes, so I hung up. I prefer to get my refund. I was in the area and stopped in to shop, live in shively area.

Was using monthly for home delivery. Now, every time I place an order and save to cart to complete the next day with additional items or needs, my order has been obliterated in my cart overnight so I can't complete. Saved to site for additional items to add. This is BS especially when quality is lowered priced to reach us who have so litle. Millionaires and Billionaires don't give a damn!

Poor service, lack of knowledge, pooly trained employees and don't care attitude of employees in paint dept at Dry Ridge, Ky Walmart store!

Bad services i whent to get tires spend 4 ahours and still dont get my tires

February 23, 2018

To: WalMart Corporate Customer Service

I was at the Redding, CA Walmart last week to get a gadget for my new computer. As I passed the office department on my way to electronics I noticed that all the pens, pencils and markers are now behind glass and under lock and key. The last time I saw something under lock and key there for the first time (other than spray paint) was a week or so before that when I went to buy shaving cream for my husband. I had to have someone unlock the shaving cream, then the employee walked the shaving cream down to Register 15, where (when I finished shopping) I went to be reunited with the shaving cream. Then because I was going to go through the self-check, someone perp walked the Barbasol to the self-check line where, while I stood there, the employee scanned the Barbasol so they knew I had purchased it. I think the Barbasol cost $1.36.

Anyway, the guy in the Electronics department listened to my dismay about the pens and pencils and markers now imprisoned under glass, explained it was due to theft. And guess what else has been locked up? MEN'S UNDERWEAR. Now under lock and key.

So, my imagination wonders what the bad guys are doing with shaving cream, razors, markers and men’s underwear.

The sad thing is that last year I went to buy some spray paint from Walmart, and after waiting around for a little more than ½ hour for an employee to show up and free the paint from lockup with no success, I went to Ace Hardware to get it.

Walmart, you might want to re-think your loss-prevention policies before you lose your (paying) customers. I am a regular customer who was treated like a criminal while trying to by shaving cream for my husband, value $1.36. How much do you lose if I take my business elsewhere?

I am also a local small business owner, and I find it offensive to be treated like a criminal. A Walmart employee has to walk me to the self-checkout so they can scan my purchase so I don’t steal it? If I treated my clients like that, I’d be out of business.

Anyway, just a heads up. I’m planning my future purchases. If I decide to stop thinking of WalMart as my go-to place for everything (for good prices, good service, good return policy, and convenience) I may find options like Amazon, Target, Kmart, and other businesses that won’t be me like the dregs that are stealing your stuff.

I would like to hear back from you on this matter.

Regards,

Barbara Darrow
Owner, Hooked On Dogs
www.hookedondogsboarding.com
2532 Goodwater Avenue
Redding, CA 96002
(530) 241-5031

This is one of many times that I have complained about this same problems at Walmart store no. 01171 university parkway. The liquor store is not open on time 7am on many occasions this morning it was open at 712 am 2 employees standing out front waiting for a manager to unlock the door so they can go to work it happens so many times that you complain and nothing gets done about it . Always we will take care of it but its same old same old story like a broken record. The second complaint is the trash left in shopping carts many of the cart guys do not bother to take trash out. I have complained many many times to no fixing the problem it is not up to the customer to remove trash from a cart. I get the impression that Walmart the big corporate giant is making so much money that this does not seem to matter what says about management and employees not good.

i go to the walmart on 159th st in orland hills. i will say this i love the store because its big and have a lot to choose from but time and time again even when i have my child. i have seen your employees smoking in their cars of the parking lot. these same young men have helped me to my car and i smell it on their clothes. i've seen them on their phones in the bathroom, and what caused this email most was a transaction between Tommie Milliner and another young man i only see Marvin on his ID. I'm familiar with Mr. Milliner because i've had conversations with him in the past and invited him to my church. this is terrible your employees are smoking in their cars MARIJUANA NOT CIGARETTES AND BUYING PRODUCT FROM ONE ANOTHER. this is bad for business my mother have seen them in their cars we always smell it on their clothes. something needs to be done about this or you guys will definitely have a bad representation.

Hello. I wanted to purchase 2 bags of cat litter. There was only one on the skid and 4 bags on the top shelf. Now if you need anything off the top shelf you are to ask for assistance. My son walked over to electronics and a team member ask for assistance in the pet area and they said that someone would be right there. I waited over 15 minutes and no one came to help us, so I walked away to finish my shopping.
After I purchased my items I found a lady in a yellow vest for customer service and told her to cancel the help for the cat litter because I got tired of waiting and that I waited over 15 minutes and that is way to long for help and that I was mad. She agreed but all she could say was I'm sorry. Really that is all you can say???? My time is just as valuable as any one else. When you go to a store do you like to wait over 15 minutes for help and no one comes to help? This isn't the first time I have had bad customer service at this Walmart, but it is the first time I am sending in a complaint. Unfortunately there is only a few stores in Rocky Mount that I can purchase cat litter and I don't want to drive over to Roanoke county to another Walmart for cat litter or anything else, but I might soon since the customer service is horrible at this store.

i have recently started selling chickens. most easy way for me to receive funds is thruu wallmart to wallmart money gram. the last 2 transactions have been rejected by wallmart. when i go to receive my funds wallmart has put a stop payment on all my transactions. finally got a superviser to call for me and they would not tell him why this has been done to me. i have missed out on 2 sales for a total of about 650 dollars. if wallmart wants to stop me from useing this service should let me know that i have been barred from receiving money thru money gram. . customer service all but told me i was a fraud. at least i finally found this out so will never use money gram again. and i will tell everybody i know about this obsurd action. i 71 years old and i ant no hooblum and never have been. please reply john whistler po box 422004 del rio texas 78842 cell 830 719 3045

I have been going to the Walmart at 7245 S US 31, Indianapolis, IN 46227 and several times on my way back out to the car I have come across very angry employees who are collecting the carts, but tonight this employee actually made me nervous. He was cussing and slamming the carts around and quite frankly violent. I was almost afraid to put my cart up for fear it would upset him. This happened between 5:15 and 5:30 today 02/16/18.

This happened at the Starke, Florida store between February 14-15, 2018. Purchased what I thought was a television after speaking with 2 associates in the television/electronics department. and when I got it home, found out it was not a television. Neither employee made mention of it being only a monitor or that additional equipment would be required to receive over the air broadcast television signals. I returned to the store the next morning and explained to two assistant managers individually (the actual store manager is somehow never available) that what they were doing was false advertising and false marketing by having monitors/tunerless displays mixed in with televisions and that they needed to be segregated after which the first assistant manager started to point to the price labels which were arguably misleading in their content and product placement. The first assistant manager argued with me even after me explaining the legal definition of a television requiring a tuner vs that of a monitor or display which do not. After requesting the assistance of another manager she claimed to be the only manager available. As I was walking out the store I found 4 that’s right 4 more assistant managers not 6 aisles away. I requested the one who was the most senior to come with me. I again explain the same thing I had with the first assistant manager. I even purposely and blatently led the second assistant manager past the first one to show her the same problem. The second assistant manager said she would send it up through corporate thought I doubt this will happen as she did nothing else but shrug her shoulders at it. No notepad, no phone, nothing. She said I could get a tuner (additional money out of pocket) or to bring back the other one and that they would exchange it. I went back home, disassembled the tv and because of the aggravation up to this point, lost my focus and nearly got a speeding ticket on my way to return the tv to the store. There is no good reason that a company of that size and technological prowess, with all of the strategic and purposefully designed facets of its operations, should have an array of problems like this, especially on the customer interaction level. 1/2 a tank of gas and 3 hours of life wasted going back and forth not to mention the sheer irritation, anxiety, and stress of the whole experience. I absolutely hate being lied to and I’m not going back for anything else either, I’ll be a lifetime customer elsewhere. I am an Honorably Discharged Disabled Navy Veteran. I also hold a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Business Administration with Dean’s marks and majors in Marketing and International Business and am eligible to continue Master’s and Doctoral studies.

I was making a clothing and stuffed toy purchase so I put my items on the higher stand as the place where you put your groceries was dirty. Brenda was working the registered and she was upset and very rude because I did so, and she instructed me that I needed to inform her before I put my purchase up there. After she cashed me out she wouldn't hand me my receipt, She put it on the top of the bag turn style, protesting my putting my items on the higher point on the counter. I went to report the incident, and she had thrown my receipt in the trash. The manager had to take it out of the trash, as she refused to do so. The manager said she would talk to her but I wanted to make sure something was done. It happened at the Raytown Walmart on 350Hwy in Raytown, Missouri.

I see there is NO need to had a complaint because I had one Sunday and I have not heard a single word from anyone from Wal Mart. This shows me that you DO NOT CARE about the people who spend their hard earned money with Wal Mart

Was at ST #1973 / TC# 7322 2138 4021 8176 8216 / Received poor customer service. The lines were long, the cashiers slow. When I finally checked out, there was no receipt. She said she would call someone over, I went to the Customer Service desk, as I didn't want to hold up the long line behind me. Big mistake, as I had to stand in another line just to get copy of my receipt. Then for a CSR to come over and get it out of the office. We went back to the register, and they finally opened another line, but the lines were still long. Usually my experience with WalMart is ok - not the best but never this BAD. And I have had time to cool down

I would like to inquire as to why money center policies are not the same at all locations? I live in St. Louis and pay my bills at Walmart, my Ameren account is online so I do not receive paper bills, if I take an old bill with the account number on it to the location nearest me, West Florissant in Dellwood, they will not process the payment stating company policy, however if I go to the Walmart on Lindbergh in Florissant, I have no problem, so I believe the location in Dellwood just doesn't want to do it, I am a disabled senior who does not drive so the extra distance is a disconvenience.

Store asst call cops on me said i was stealing i never stole anything and it was proven that i didnt and they only did that because i was black i made a complaint on the phone but i never got a response back and i am ready for my lawyer to take over if i dont get a call back for this and i will go to the new for this walmart in chippewa pa 15010

I have tried to have an online error caused by Walmart resolved since 1/29/2018 and as of today 02/13 it has not been resolved. I am at my wits end. I have been to the Walmart store in Castroville Tx 78009 customer service twice (1/29 & 2/9) to see if they could help and they have done their part at being helpful but its the customer service billing dept that apparently doesn't know what they are doing. I am owed a credit of $156.20 and the customer service billing dept has said that I would be receiving a credit on my credit card and like I said before it has not happened. What do y'all propose to do?

Order# 870753872--Belmont 9-Piece Modular Wall Storage Unit: Ordered from Sam's Club.com on 25 Jan 18, Received 2 Feb 18.
Item received was incorrect. Can't get the error corrected.
Order sent in 9 separate boxes. Should have consisted of 3 Belmont Bookcase Drawer Bases (all received), 3 Belmont 4X4 Bookcases (received 2), 3 Belmont Bookcase Cabinet Tops (received 4, one of which was damaged). I called Customer Service @ 3:00 pm to get missing 4X4 in exchange for the damaged cabinet top. Asked for and received assurance that only the missing 4X4 would be sent. On 8 Feb FedEx showed up with 9 more boxes -- 5 drawer bases and 4 cabinet tops. I refused delivery as "Not Ordered." I called Customer Service @ 12:20pm that day (8 Feb) and asked for a manager. The rep I was speaking to insisted on details, which I provided. She then told me no managers were available and placed me on hold. She came back on line 2 or 3 more times with the same statement. At 1:20pm, it was suggested that I leave my phone number and I would be called back when a manager was available. At 3:00pm I called back and finally spoke with a manager. I again had to provide details of the problem, as the reference number I was given at 1:20 was incomplete. I was also told that FedEx would come out to pick up the damaged cabinet. She suggested I pack the 8 pieces and ship them back, get a refund, and reorder the wall unit. This is not a good option for me. Each piece weighs a58 lbs. Plus there is no guarantee any subsequent order would be correct. I was then given a new reference number -- 180208-010323. I was told I would be called back in 24-48 hours with info on how to proceed.
It is now 2:45 on 11 Feb and I still have neither received a phone call nor has FedEx come to pick up the cabinet.
Meanwhile, my house is in disarray. Items removed from the places this unit replaced cannot be put away because I cannot complete assembly of the unit without the missing piece.
What must I do to get this resolved? I have ordered furniture items on line from Amazon, Joss & Main, and Wayfair. I have encountered only one problem, which was resolved within 2-3 days with only one phone call. I have been a Sam's Club customer for many years. After this experience I am considering dropping membership and going to Costco.

Ellen Lewis
shotigor@msn.com

I tried to return some deco mesh that was purchased the end of December. I was told it was a Christmas item and couldn't be returned in February even though I had my receipt and it was well within the 90 day return policy. Nowhere have I seen this policy posted regarding deco mesh. I have been fighting both flu and strep and I don't think it was safe to expose store employees sooner. I spend an average of 600$ per month wal mart, however, I will not be doing business there again.

I went to your Severn Maryland store this morning and they had no 2 liter diet Pepsi not even caffeine free, the Lipton tea I normally buy, Equate liquid gel ibuprofen (any size) the brand of Mac and cheese I buy or three other items on my list. I should be saying thank you for saving me money but I really wanted the items. And while I am at it the electric motor carts there are in terrible shape and rarely charged.

Having to stand in line half an hour waiting for a cashier with only 2 lanes open. Then you get stopped at the door for your receipt like you have
stolen your merchandise. I will be doing my grocery shopping at a different store. I might pay more but get treated with respect.

I just left Walmart in summerfield fl 34491without a purchase. I went to the bakery dept. to purchase some individual pies (which are very good) and no one was behind the counter. I needed to ask if they had any in the freezer because there was no lemon ones on the table. After waiting awhile and no one to help I asked the women in the ham dept. and she looked for someone to help me and said the person was on break, I don't understand why she could not have checked because she was not waiting in anyone so I left. As I was walking out without a purchase I stopped at customer service and asked for a manager, when he came over I explained my situation expecting him to say let me check for you, instead he said he would look into it and said he was sorry. At that point I just turned around and walked out. We spend about $130.00 a week every week in that store and I am going to do everything I can to cut that down to $110.00 over a .50 cent pie.

Bill Whitehouse

I stopped by the deli department at the Pryor OK Walmart as usual to get my sandwich meats I like. There was a new girl working, short, young, dark hair and glasses. I didn't catch her name, couldn't stand to be around her any longer. She was extremely rude, sarcastic tone, raising her voice at me because she couldn't hear me very well because of the noise in the background, and just so crappy to me, I told her to cancel my order, I'll just have to get my order at another store, even though I like the deli meats at the Pryor Walmart better than the other stores in the area were they're available. I've never been treated like this little punk brat treated me in ANY Walmart! She acted like she was PMSing, and I was her two year old brat kid! I have teenagers in my home that don't treat me or their mother like this! This little brat employee has obviously been raised without any discipline and has no idea how to treat people! I ended up not spending 40 to 50 bucks on my regular deli items, and now have none for my work week because I just don't like the meats I get from the other places I can get them. I live 15 miles away and go out of my way to go to the Pryor, OK store to get my deli items, but don't believe I'll ever get them there again as long as I see this little punk working there!

i bought a 55 inch tv and was told the delivery would arrive by 2/1/18. but when I checked tracking it said it would be here 2/5. I would no have bought this item. Now I have no tv for superbowl sunday for my guests. the delivery company "Pilot" stated Walmart should not have promised that date. I should at least be compensated. Since I cannot even go out and buy a different one since Walmart has my money for a tv I don't have. I have documentation that could not be uploaded because of the type

We live in a small town, Waverly, TN. We use Walmart at least 2 times a week for Walmart's' products. My husband went to return Walmart's brand,
' Mainstays Vacuum Sealer Rolls.' A 2 pack 8"x20" and a 2 pack 11"x16". I have used them before and buy extras. The ones my husband TRIED to return were both of these boxes. ALL FOUR rolls had CRINKLES in them across, about every 6" to where I could not vacuum seal them because the wrinkles in them would not seal right no matter how I tried. So he goes to Walmart and speaks to the manager but she says she cannot take them back because they were OPEN! and cannot be re-shelved! My husband asked her that if we could not use them, why are you going to put them back on the shelf for re sale?! She gave no answer. So, he brought them back (to take up space on our shelf) and he bought the Ziplock brands. We have a small grocery store near by and we tend to start using their services more frequently instead of Walmart and let our neighbors be informed how disappointed we are with Walmart.

FL Masters

Out of stock items,items stocked in wrong locations,out of date items on shelf, workers standing in isles complaining about work and break time.
Employees gathered in groups talking loud and laughing,very disruptive. Employees talking about Jeremy More being the worst since Dooley left.
I was here when first store was built and this is the worst I have witnessed. This is Store # 00483

Went to deli and waited while girl finished a cake ,waited while a discuss a job of being cake decor then while they waited on other people like I wasn't there and then a third girl cames back there after about twenty min. And ask if she could help me .I told her what I needed .she said I'll have to wait and let someone else.told manager they talked to them and I still had to leave without what I wanted

bought a brand new battery at Walmart in Morgan Hill calif, and battery went bad within
3 months, battery has Walmart refused and exchange because I didn't have my receipt,
even though I paid for it by credit card and they should be able to track it with the battery SKU number
total bullshit !!!

The associates at the store were great. I purchased a 65 inch LG TV on January 15,2018. While in BJs I say the exact TV for $250. less. I had already taken it out of the box and set it up and used it for 2 days. The associate too it out and never gave me the receipt. The girls at the store told us they do not match other stores and we would have to bring it back. I was very up set because of the fact we had to take it off the wall disconnect the cable package it up bring it back and of course we had no receipt. The girls looked it up and credited my Walmart card. This whole ordeal was a large inconvenience for me and my husband. We will think twice to make a large purchase again. I just needed to get this off my chest.

Friday, January 18, I was shopping at the Walmart in Torrington, CT. I purchased a toolbox that was quite large considering it was in a box. A very nice young man loaded it on a dolly, and went to the checkout with me. After paying, I followed him out to the entrance where he left me and my purchase. When my friend came with the car keys, I went to find someone to help load it. I asked three employees for help. Two couldn’t find anyone to help, and one said he had no walkie-talkie to get any help. I am a 63 year old woman who obviously needed help loading this in the car. There was such a ruckus and not one employee made a move to help. Thank goodness a male customer said he would be happy to help. Which he did. I was tempted at one point to have it returned and get it elsewhere.
I would hesitate getting any large item from this Walmart again. They made a sale and that was all that was important.

My name is Joe Michael in Joplin,Mo. I recently emailed an inquiry to doug.mcmillion@wal-mart.com but no response. My inquiry/complaint is I recently purchased a product online thru Walmart.com approximately 11/28/2018 and it has a defective part. It was delivered Dec. 18th and reported about part then, I am getting run around and stalled and without answers to when the issue of replacement part and repair is to be done. We talked to the manager at West 7th Walmart here in Joplin and she advised to notify you to see if we could receive any support on getting the issue resolve!We are needing support for a warranty issue concerning Leggett & Platte. We think almost two months should be ample time to replace and repair the part as is not usable as it now stands. We think we have been very patience in this matter and want the problem resolved asap. We have contacted Leggett & Platte number provided in owners manual several times with no success. Please advise where to report problem in more detail. thank you in advance

I am a user of Blu E Cig and my store from Sikeston MO 63801 store number 09
has not refilled the stock with my brand for well over a month now
I have had to go Cape Girardeau and Jackson stores to even get some
I thought inventory was loaded as the product sells and especially when empty on a daily basis that has sold
I don't live in Sikeston - I live 16 miles away and when I'm in town I always check to see if the product is in

Workers cursing through out the store. One checker for the whole store. I asked fir help and no one helped. They just looked around!!!! Sorry experience tonight!!!!!!!!

I went to have my hair trimmed and OMG my hair is butchered.. I will never ever again go to that hair place again in Walmart. This is horrible

I'm with Callaway Rebels a football and cheer organization for Bay county ,Florida. We tried to schedule a fundraiser with your Panama City Beach location at 10270 Front Beach Rd and we were RUDELY told we would not be allowed to fund raise at that location we needed to stay at the Callaway and Lynn haven Walmart's we have never had this issue before in the past we were welcomed at this location. we our a county organization and feel we are being discriminated against by this Walmart. We play more than 50% of our games on Panama City Beach and we know other teams associated with this league are being able to participate at this location So if you could please check in to this issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You Callaway Rebels! Contact number is 850-866-9867 Jeff Beach- President OF Callaway Rebels

First: your customer service is pathetic. I was put on hold for ten minutes and then disconnected.
I called back and was hung up on by your automated answering system.
I called back and got the idiots in the Phillipines; they cant do anything because they cannot understand English.

Second: trying to get status of my order which has not delivered; Delivery date has changed three times.
I cannot get a firm date from anyone.
I have been told to contact some third party agent.
I made purchase from Walmart. I paid Walmart.
I want a refund and I will go somewhere else to buy. Someone that is willing to help and give assistance.

On 1/18/2018 @ appx. 07:00 I went to walmart garden center to purchase a snow shovel the sale associate stated to me that they did not have any other than the ones with the pointed ends. so I asked him can I go out side in the garden area where tools are and he stated he could open the door to the area because he did not have a key and then he point out the only shovel he had was this # 004920613192 sitting by the inside door I told him I needed two and could he get the manger to open the door he the called the manger over who came right away and said I can't open the door to let you go out their due to safety issues now it was some snow out their that looked frozen over but I could also see plenty of concrete ground so I ask him maybe he could grab me a shovel "the manger said again I can't open the so I ask him his name and he stated Gary, I said you don't have a last name and he said he don't' give out his last name. I thank him and went directly to customer service. where I found another Manger Gogar v. walmart csm and I ask to speak with the manger of the store. She ask me what I needed so I said to myself I'll give her a try and I told her my problem. She then radio back to the garden center and ask for ( I don't remember the ladies name but she pretty much stated what the associate and Gary had told me,so Manger Gohar and I went to the Garden center where she talk with the unknown lady who went on to tell me the type of shovel I needed a round or square one not the pointed one that she only had left in the garden center. So Gohar said well can't we go out and look and Gohar unlock the door and the two ladies went out where the tools are kept. now i;m looking out watching them the other lady pick up a larger pointed shovel and started to come back in when Gohar picked up the same shovel 004920613192 that the associate and manger gary tried to sale me one of when I needed two all because this customer wasn't going to make them unlock the door and go into the cold. I want to thank Manger Gohar for going above and beyond her duties to do some one else job. My husband will be able to get in the house safely with the drive and walk way shoveled, from his dialysis treatment five stars to Manger Gohar.

Your prices are not the same at the check out as priced on the shelf . for example 2 liter bottles of diet cola priced at $1 dollar - checked ticket when I got home was charged $1.60 at Princeton Indiana store.

Every time I go in for my 90 day refill request one or more of my refills is out of stock. I am told I have to go to this pharmacy. WHY CAN THEY NOT KEEP MEDICINE IN STOCK. THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THAT THEY ARE GETING LOW AND KEEP THESE STOCKED

I took my 2002 Kia Sedona van into the Bristow Okla. Walmart on the first part of December 2017, well on December 23rd I had just left my home and my van started to make a knocking noise, after the holidays I had a mechanic look at it and it has a rod knocking, the mechanic said that they put in the wrong type of oil and that is what cause the rod to blow, so now I am without a vehicle. I am a woman that has several doctors that I have to see like my cardiologist doctor, a orthopedic and a neurologist doctor, I have a daughter that has needs as well and I husband that has to see special doctors as well, so all this puts me in a bind. I am now going to have to scrap my van or find me a motor to put in it.. all this cost money that I do not have and all this could've been solved if the Walmart tech would have just did his job the correct way.

Went shopping on 1/6/18. Spent about an hour in toy section looking at radio control drones. I'm 61 and my granddaughter and I love these. Nothing had a price on it and no one to ask. Had to go and find scanner to see price. Left my buggy and walked to scanned at least a dozen times. 3 times I returned to find an employee walking away with my buggy. I had 6 items and my winter gloves and hat in there. When I left store noticed my gloves were gone. Can't get anyone to answer customer service phone.

i bought a lifetime tire rotation from you when I bought my tires an had them installed ,I tried to stop in an make an appointment in sept but was told they were busy an booked, so I put it off until about a week before thanksgiving an was denied again then last week, now today I was advised only booking for today an tomarrow an there are no apointments avaible in fact the person answering the phone said she was told, not to encourage people to make apointments .well you got my money I would like to have my tires rotated now or a refund for services not provided ! I also was encouraged to complain because this issue is not getting addressed at the store management level................Frank Emrath

I had placed something on layaway and was unable to go pick up Dec 11th and went to Dec 15 but the $10 I paid on it they took. NON REFUNDABLE ! And then the CSM called to the counter seems not to be concerned or anything and says no cant be refunded. To me that's not right and then the Hazlehurst Walmart wonders why many don't shop local .They all seem to be unfriendly and no concern. People is having a hard time trying to buy a child's Christmas and then they don't want to refund what you applied, I could understand if it was over a week or you didn't purpose the items. But this was 3 days and I did buy the items. They actually were still in layaway the CS went and brought to counter but it had took the $10 applied to hold.

On November 26, 2017 at approx. 4:15 hrs. My daughter (Ashley} asked Door Monitor (Isaiah) to assist her with a bike I wanted to purchase for my grandsons Christmas present. Isaiah refused to help Ashley, telling her with sarcasm to ask the Self Check Employee. When Ashley asked Isaiah to please utilize his radio to eliminate me from further inconvenience (I underwent surgery to have my neck replaced) he still refused displaying an unprofessional demeanor.

At this time, Ashley asked another Employee to please call for the Store Manager. As we waited Isaiah approached Ashley yelling at her as he raised his arm holding his work radio near her head in a threatening manner. This is when I stepped up towards Ashley and Isaiah, telling him to put his hand down and stop raising his radio at and near her head. Ashley moved away from Isaiah to ask for additional help. I informed Isaiah his actions are threatening and he needed to stop. Isaiah immediately approached and leaned into my shopping cart continuing to make sarcastic remarks. I asked Isaiah 3 times to move away from me. He refused to do so, also raising his handheld radio in very close proximity to me. I told him the radio is used to communicate, not use it as a potential weapon in a threatening manner.
Isaiah refused to step away from me putting his hands in the air making a verbal gesture to me (Attempting to provoke me) as he remained leaning into my shopping cart. There's no doubt I felt I was in danger as I tried to remain calm. I am physically unable to defend myself and extremely vulnerable. Not a moment sooner Assistant Store Manager Ymauda came to my rescue and intervened. She immediately ordered Isaiah to step away and return to his work assignment. Ymauda was very friendly and concerned with the above mentioned when I informed her. I observed Isaiah moving closer to us as I told Ymauda of his actions. Ymauda told Isaiah to have a seat in the office. To my dismay, Isaiah made yet another inappropriate comment to Ymauda refusing to obey her direct order. It was evident this embarrassed and surprised Ymauda. She gave another order to Isaiah to go to the office as I heard him tell her, "No". Ymauda immediately approached Isaiah and had a short conversation with him. He finally left and entered her office. Ymauda was so apologetic and professional in handling this situation that I don't want her actions to go unnoticed. I was pleased with the control and demeanor Ymauda possessed in dealing with the above and the respect and courtesy she delivered.

I can only hope this Employee Isaiah is no longer employed with Walmart. I have never had a bad experience shopping at Walmart, until November 26, 2017. No one has communicated with me as to this traumatic event I endured. I was victimized by Isaiah (Assaulted) to say the least. I only wish someone from Corporate reached out to me to check on my mental frame of mind. I have not returned to this Walmart since the above mentioned. I do not feel safe shopping here and will miss everything Walmart has to offer.

In closing I would like to recognize Ymauda. She was superb in her Leadership, Professionalism, Sympathy, and taking control of a potentially volatile incident that if not for her quick assessment could have had a much worse ending. For that I thank her and wish her SUCCESS with her Employment at Walmart.

Joannie P. Elerick
760-992-1581

This complaint is on the forest city nc store i get all my meds from there but every time and i mean every time i go to pick it up it is not ready or they say it was not called in from the doctor. the last time my wife called it in they said it had not been called in she called it in 5 days before it is time you do somthing about this. please let me here back about this i am 71 years old live 5 miles from the store can not keep makeing trips back to get my meds.

thanks Ray Workman

4 lanes open on Saturday night n December. Just plain ridiculous

The manager in walmart are very rude especally clarissa and sam. Disgusting!!!

I was to receive a pkg through Fedex today ordered from Walmart! I left specific instructions for Fedex to knock & then slide it inside for me since I am elderly & it weighed 63#...no one here to help me. I got an email this morning saying it would be delivered Tues., 12/5 instead. I was in my living-room ALL day & no one knocked, but I wasn't expecting the pkg 'til Tues. Tonight, something told me to look outside. THERE IT WAS! It was delivered around 2:30pm according to an email I got....no one knocked! It is, now, 8:38 pm. It could have been stolen left out for all to see for hours! In the future, I will NOT order from Walmart if Fedex will be the method of delivery! There's no excuse for this. I sent instructions to Fedex plus I called them & gave them instructions telling them I am elderly & probably couldn't get the pkg inside! It had straps on it & after much effort, I was able to pull it inside! The tracking # is: 788652578220! Please....no more Fedex deliveries. There are many, many complaints on their service online. Add mine! I have NEVER had a problem with UPS! Thank you, Andrea Kollars

To whom it may concern
Once again your store merchandise buyers have deemed it ok to sell extremely questionable merchandise; in this case the tee shirt reading "rope, tree, journalist". And once again, Walmart is passing the buck because it has blamed an outside vendor. Imagine how the corporate office would reacte to a tee shirt that said something that directly targeted and denigrated its stores and brand? Freedom of speech? Sure. Why not. Walmart would have its laywers going crazy. No one with a mind and a heart can stomach this uncaring attitude. No more shopping at a store that can't get its act together.

Walmart sells Antifa shirts!!! There are already You Tube Videos and upon searching your site myself I cant believe you support this trash, this group is known for violence against women, children and the elderly or anyone else who exercize their 1st amendment rights. This group are undercover communists and wish to cause the collapse of our country. SHAME ON WALMART!!!! I wont be back till this garbage is gone

I have any ongoing issue with Walmart in general. Years have passed, and the same issue continues. That issue being the long lines at check out. This past year has been the worst. This particular Walmart Supercenter I thought would have cured the issue when they moved a few years ago, but it has only gotten worse. Even before this years busy holiday season, this problem occurs, Recently I purchased a few small items. The total time shopping was about 10 minutes. When I reached the (4) checkout garden department, there was only (1) cashier, and I counted (27) customers waiting to get checked out. I waited 40 minutes to get my items payed for, and left the store fuming. Needless to say, the talk among these waiting customers was unfriendly. This issue has gone on for years at this location. Obviously this is a management issue. Untill this problem is solved I will do my business elsewere.

I worked at the North Smithfield,RI STORE and was worked and treated like a dog. I was injured and still 6 months later still have problems but was bullied into not seeing a doctor and along w another coworker who was hurt the sa e way and treated horribly. The CSM ARE ignorant, bullies, and they yell and humiliate employees I front of customers, they make you work days you can't or lose yourjob even though it was days you told you couldn't work when applied. They have you close the store then go back in 5 hours later.The Supervisors and Dept Heads are the guilty ones. If you happen to work a shift w all Spanish workers you get talked about, get denied your breaks, which happened to me numerous times, and make you do all the crap jobs while they just stand around.

This is the 3rd time this has happened to me and I am livid. Never in my entire life of being in extensive training on the proper procedures of responsible alcohol sales and the state laws have I ever been treated so bad. I am in my local Walmart (Lewisburg, WV) with my 15 and 14 teenage daughters finishing my Thanksgiving shopping for our annual family feast and I pick up a 750ml bottle of Chardonnay to go with our meal. As I get to the to self check out, I scan the bottle of wine and bag it, knowing that under law the underage girls can not touch the bottle. The cashier rudely approached me and asked my daughters for their id's. I politely tell her they are my daughters and they are underage and do not posses an id. She takes the bottle from me and tells me that she can not sell the bottle of wine to me. Ok, am I buying multiple 30 packs of Bud Light???? This to me would be a red flag not a mother food shopping with her underage children. Then the cashier goes to management and comes back to ring the bottle up for me. I feel like I was targeted for no reason. As I stood and looked around me, there were other families there with their minor children that were purchasing alcohol. I had just spoke to my friend whom I bumped into while shopping that had her children with her and purchased a 12 pack of Miller Lite along with other items. I later called her to tell her about my experience and she stated she had no problem at all purchasing alcohol in self check out with her minor children only moments before I came thru the check out. I am a very good person and I would like to think most others are too. But, I have to say that this question popped into my thoughts, Is it because my children are a different race? I hate that my mind in this day in time would even go there. At this point and time it isn't sounding to far fetched. I will be waiting to hear from you. I will make sure that I tell everyone who poorly me and my family were treated during the holidays.

I was sold an item by walmart that was knowingly recalled

Went to the 20 items or less isle with no one behind me, and this so called cashier named KEENAN proceeds to throw my items as he was ringing up. And also said this looks like more than 20 damn items to me. I told him a few choice words and left my basket behind. Told manager and a few more cashiers then left. You don't treat customers this way especially around the holidays. By the way I am from New Roads, Louisiana if that helps

I over paid on my closed account and can't get a refund or apply that money toward online orders. Please help.

I have put in an order in early Oct. 2017 for two photo tote bags, I was called in by wal-mart for pick-up the week of 10-25-17 and only have received just one 18X18 tote bag, the 16X16 tote bag the staff could not find and informed me that they will call when ready, just FYI, I have not receive any phone calls and it has been over a month, I have been comming in to this wal-mart store every week for house hold items & holiday shopping and checking in to the photo dept. and the sale staff keeps telling me that it is not in yet, and they will call when ready, I would like to know how long would I have to wait for this item to come in, this 16X16 photo tote bag was for a Birthday gift for a special person in Nov. which I was told by your staff I would have it by then, but they were wrong.
Wal-mart #3478 700 Keeaumoko St. Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
Please see attachment : Order # 2678095506439

My complaint is regarding the survey site. I would never have gone on the site except that I received extraordinary service from a cashier. Instead of having a forum to say nice things about her, I was led through a maze of questions not related. I will never take that survey again.

Bought a Honeysuckle whole turkey for $.99 a llb on Friday, November 17...On Saturday the 18th, I found out they had been reduced to $.68 a lb.
I called the store about the policy regarding price changes and was told if it changed within 7 days I could get a reimbursement on the price. I asked if I needed to bring the turkey back and was told to just bring the receipt...after at least 15 minutes of frustration of the customer service clerk and myself, I got my $4.70 refunded and was told I should have brought the tag off the turkey ?!/..I then thawed the turkey out and noticed an old grease type smell from the turkey, but I tried to scrub it with salt and clean it well- I preceded to cut it up as I do not bake turkeys whole- I noticed a brown glob on the inside of the breast cavity and when I cleaned it out good there was a small hole all the way trough the bone...I just did not feel comfortable with all this to serve my guests...I took back the breast to show them the issue and was told I needed to return the entire turkey for an exchange or reimbursement...here I am a day from Thanksgiving without a decent turkey....we live out of town 30 miles but my husband insisted on taking it back - I just went and purchased another fresh turkey from another store- When my husband took the entire cut up turkey back later that day, the clerk said we told yall to bring back the entire turkey... he preceded to tell her that it was the entire turkey- just cut up...had I not cut it up, I would not have found the deformation in the breast...another clerk came along and refunded the amount of $10.57 after just asking a few simple questions....
I am a 68 year old that has cooked many a turkey and this turkey was not right....I should not have to go thru all this...I was not trying to get away with something, just wanted to get a decent turkey to serve my family- if they were frustrated with me, I definitely was frustrated with them...I should have been told to bring the tag when I called about the price thing and didn't call the second time because its hard to get an answer during peak time...I hated to walk in with a cut up turkey in a cooler ....

Bought cream cheese at the large Walmart and it was bad. Tried to return it at the neighborhood store where I shop several times a week and was told I would have to take it back where I got it. My time is more valued than the three dollars they could have refunded me. I had to rebuy it and throw the other one away. Great customer service guys. They were also very rude. Port orange neighborhood market. Thanks for letting me vent.

I ordered an item on line and it stated it would be available for pickup on Tuesday, Nov. 21 which was great because that is why I ordered because I needed it for Thursday. Later I received an email stating it would available for pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 22, so I made a phone call to verify I that date of arrival. Today I received an email stating the arrival date would not be until November 29. I called to cancel my order and even though it states on my account the order is being prepared and may not be able to cancel but they have my money on hold at my bank. This is ridiculous. I will never order anything else from Walmart.com. and I am going to tell about my experience on Facebook so other people will not get taken advantage of like I have been. Holding my money for 8 days is ridiculous. Got me one time, will not get me again. This is a selfish world we live in!!!!!! I would not even give Walmart 1 Star but I do not have that option!!!!!!!!! Order # 5951753-875935

I ordered a Fisher-Price Lakeland 5-Drawer Chest order #5611770-542016 on 10/16/2017 for my daughter-in-law and after assembling it she discovered that none of the drawers had bottoms so she could not complete it. I checked with Bivona & Company the distributer and they stated that this product had been discontinued over two years ago and that no replacement parts are available. I have been trying to get this product picked up for over a month to no avail. I asked on 11/16/2017 to have my situation escalated but I couldn't get any CSR to do that. I do not know what to do to resolve this and have consulted with an outside agency for legal assistance as I am being threatened by Walmart that if I do not return this item by November 29, 2017 that Walmart is going to charge me for it -- and at this point I feel that this is exactly what Walmart is trying to do. Any assistance regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated as I cannot get the help I need via CSR's. I am scheduled to fly to Ohio on November 18, 2017 from Arizona. Email will be the best method to reach me.

Bought babys 1st bithday cake. Besides being decorated sloppy they left parchment paper on cake under icing. Took back to store, refunded money and offered $20 gift card. Asst. Mtg Phil was rude when I said that was nothing for what disappointed children with no cake. Also when I said thank God no child ate it and choked he said that would then be law suit against Wal-Mart like it was nothing. I stated now I have to figure out way to get parents to drive back to have a little party over for the children to have cake. Phil said what do you expect me to do pay for a party. He acted like oh well they didnt get cake.....These were friends n relatives from different locations in Florida. I shop at walmart, as well as my relatives and have never been so disappointed. How would you like to give your child their 1st birthday and this happen. So so sad.....Ashley Bennett 3525536468....

I ordered # 5871793865201 online. I requested a return label and was emailed that I should keep it and they would discount me on something else are I should sell it. Very upset with this email. misinformed information put on walmart website. walmart should tell you this is 3rd party. I bought it on walmart online, I charged with walmart credit card, and the run around begins, very ashamed of walmart putting a customer through this. thank you

Called these fucks twice both times was transferred to the department I wanted. Phone rang and rang until someone picked up hit some buttons and hung up on me. Guess I won’t be buying shit there no more

Reference #171106-009109 on 10/28/2017 I went to purchase my Bi-weekly order of groceries, supplies etc. There was an issue with the Coupons # 1The response from John Turner was that the coupons was copies and would not work(He taked to me with rudeness instead of a smile in his voice and the sound of I can help)# 2 He stated his cash registers does not make mistakes(There is no person, Machinery etc that is infallible). This was referencing a price after the coupon was presented) when your registers and or computors go down how are the rebooted? Rudness is not accetpable. This was an excuse I went to another Wal-Mart and other stores and use some coupons from this same sheet. H was rude, short and abruptness from start to end no professionalism shown. No Management skills shown. More training is needed. MY phone number is 251-581-1314 What is your turn around time for a customer complaint?

Employees are stocking constantly and often hard to get to items we need. Also very hard to find the Great Value and Star Kist
water packed tuna. Lots of oil packed out there but I feel most use water packed any more , so need to keep it stocked. The cat
foods too are constantly mixed up. Flaked with pate etc...Also the cashiers need to be clued in on when a person has canvas
bags available by the customer...yes put my groceries back in the canvas bags. The purpose of them is so we don't have so
many plastic bags. Have complained about the plastic bags many times and no response. It's also the Holiday season and
yet out of a large store there will only be 3 (possibly 4) lanes open to check out in. Am sure I am not the only one that has
complained about that issue. I think Wal Marts prices are fair but could stand improvements in many areas.

I was visiting Walmart at 03705 in Yelm, WA. on November 7, 2017 to return a product and they gave me store credit gift card. I purchased other items and when it was time to check out the gift card wouldn't work. So the employee work said she didn't know what to tell me. So just take the items and leave I can't believe she told me that . So I told a manager what she said she wanted me to commit stilling that's a crime and he said nothing to the employee. I wish had got her name but I was frustrated so they got the gift card to work and I paid for the items and left. I was just wondering why an employee would tell a costumer that I'm very upset that this situation goes on this is a serious problem and need to be addressed. I never stole anything in my life that was insulting to me I had my kids with me at the time and I explained to them no matter what an employee tell you to just take something out the store and leave don't do it that's considered stilling pay for it. I'm a veteran and I can't believe I was treated like that. Thank you, Marvin Corbin

Have feedback for Walmart?