Walmart Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

1145+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Walmart corporate: 1-800-WALMART

My Daughter placed an order in your Vidalia,Ga # 864 store for a cake for her son on Monday the 4th for pickup on the 9th. When she arrived to pickup her sons birthday cake she was told the order had not been placed.Sounds like to me poor Customer service.i called an spoke your Asst.Manager Karen and was transfred to Deandra who is over your Bakery stayed on the line and never came to phone.

I have a problem with a greeter at the Wal-Mart Supercenter on 65th Street, Loveland, CO. Whenever I shop there, if this greeter is there, she will almost run through a crowd to demand to see my receipt. Last week, I bought a mop and broom. She pushed through several people to once again demand my receipt. She has done this one several occasions.
This morning, my husband and I were there. I was behind him and he passed her without any intervention. Then she saw me, rushed up and demanded my receipt. I told her he had it. (He was pushing the cart btw, so why demand it of me?) I was a bit irritated and asked her why she was the only one who always wanted my receipt and legally, we didn't have to show it. At this point, she was ignoring me. As we exited, another customer said she singled him out everytime too and that he was going to stop saying ok. Well, we had to return one item and while doing so, I mentioned my problem to a customer service supervisor. My husband and I both left with the impression that nothing would actually be done. I don't mind an occasional "random" request for a receipt check, but this is ridiculous.

my complaint is that I have been scammed by Walmart and their affiliates that do a survey with promises of Walmart gift cards. I have literally completed their surveys on line 17 times. ive been promised three 1,000.00 gift cards 7 100.00 gift cards and 7 300.00 gift cards and never have I ever received not one. the site still continually try and gets me to do another of their surveys with promises f a gift card from wal mart. they go as far as saying my 1,000 gift card is being mailed out since I completed their survey and finished with x amount of points and ordered one of their selected items or ordered so many magazines. my son also has completed their survey and was promised three cards he was just a little smarter then I and quit figuring wal mart is a scam. I continued on really needing those gift cards for household goods, to help buy school clothes for the grandkids then at Christmas time was promised a thousand dollar card and was extremely happy thinking I was going to be able to celebrate Christmas and buy the family gifts, boy was I wrong and,embarrassed and very hurt. my grandkids received nothing again from grandma just like the school clothes I promised. when is it going to stop and when is wal mart going to stop letting people get hurt by their actions in being involved in this scam. I believe that I need to have this investigated by the channel 7 news channel jesse jones of seattle and then I need to open a law suit against your wal mart that helps the community so much! yea and I need to do what I can to get what I expected for the tasks I completed and didn't get paid for. this was the same as doing a regular job for wal mart and not receiving a pay check for it. I would like to request that someone from the corporate offices of wal mart please read this and contact me before I take legal actions to collect my gift cards and before I also contact the news channel to investigate wal mart. maybe you people don't really understand what its like to live on very little each month and have to try and locate a way to be able to celebrate holidays with my family and wal mart is suppose to care so much about the community by sharing and giving. but all iv'e seen is hurt and disappointment from you all. if you don't respond as I expect you won't then I will proceed to try and collect the gift cards promised and to tell the world whats really going on at wal mart stores. thank you very much'

Lisa Nush 3020 Broadway apt. 806 EVERETT WASHINGTON 98201 PHONE NUMBER IS 425 374 8808

Hello,
My name is Tiffany Domer from York, PA. The only reason I’m writing this is regards to a problem I had yesterday that involved your company. I’m 32 weeks pregnant so obviously needing to get the crib up and all the baby stuff ready is important. I made to online purchases on Walmart.com one for the crib and the other for the crib mattress. Now yesterday the crib mattress was delivered by fedex, but for one it was thrown on my porch completely dirty and all on the plastic. I carried it up two flights of stairs to then it over and it was straight cut through the mattress. Looked like someone took a knife to it. Now looking at the time it was delivered by fedex I was minutes away from my house so it wasn’t sitting out on my porch long. So your company shipped a damaged mattress, then fed ex decided not to even bother to care or look at it. Just throw it. So obviously I called Walmart right after seeing the damage and they told me to bring it in with my information and they would be able to exchange it or get me a new one. So my pregnant ass was by myself carried it back down the stairs got it in the car drove it to the East York location in York pa got it in a car and went to the service desk. Where I stood for 15 minutes to then be told by a really rude woman trying to leave I guess that because I bought it online she could only refund my money to the card that would take 48 hours to reappear. Now keep in mind I need this baby mattress now! The reason I ordered when I did! She had no regards for me and then even tried to get me to lift it over the counter for her. Once again I’m 32 weeks pregnant i shouldn’t even be lifting it. So I had to go buy a new baby mattress with my card taking more money from my bank because my other money isn’t even on there yet. Then had to carrying that mattress back out to the car and back into my home and up the stairs again. So I tried to avoid the trouble and me carrying it to much because I’m pregnant but clearly the company didn’t even seem to care I was pregnant and it was your companies fault it was damaged, it wasn’t like i didn’t want it , didn’t need it or did it myself it was brought to me like this. I have never had an issue before but yesterday has made me wanna go to target for now on. They delivered my bassinet yesterday without any issues or damage but your company couldn’t even deliver my mattress without issues. My crib is supposed to be coming today from your company and if it’s damaged there will be extreme issues, this stuff is for my baby,
My first baby I don’t have the strength or time to being hassled around. Extremely disappointed with Walmart.

I purchased a $212.00 air cooker and used a Company Christmas gift card for $25.00 The remainder I used my debit
card .The cooker was returned 2 days later.Upon return I was told I had to take the entire$212.00 return amount in the
form of a Walmart gift card.This is absolutely ridiculous.I totally understand to refund me the $25 in gift cards since I used it for the purchase but not to give me my cash back is wrong.You are forcing me to spend my money at your store ...that should be my decision.The manager told me that was the policy.The store is located in Columbus ind Merchant Mile Dr.Please get back to me before I lodge a complaint with the better business burea.You can reaspond back via e-mail address.Ref #903500878243(on receipt)

I have to really discipline my emotions when I see Walmart personal dressed in a burka. When I see non Muslim personal wearing American clothing from the neck down and with the head wrap of a Muslim something needs to be addressed. Muslim is not a religion it is an ideology, one of rape, disfigurement, child marriages, murder and taking over America from within our own country. It is a cult that brainwashes and enslaves women from birth. So I can understand middle eastern women's blight. Not so of a Negro women wearing a head wrap. This to me sends a message of mental illness, of deep seated hate for people of western European linage. I do not feel safe shopping in a store with non Muslim personal wearing burkas. I do not feel safe with a group of people who cover their bodies with so much clothing that you can not see what they might be carrying. Do you have employees go through a medical detector prior to going on duty? Do you want to be the Next Sears...I shop on line rather than have to deal with Walmart's unsafe employees. Yesterday I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to purchase two items I knew you carried as I needed them today, the price was double yours but you only die once. Last week I needed to replace blinds for a entire rental home, I ordered them on line, first time I did not use Walmart. Also, I am not willing to support a company that does not stand for what America was build on, freedom and God as our creator.

Dear Sir,
I have been a loyal of Walmart for quite some time, especially in the grocery section. My husband and I moved to the Chapel Hill/Chatham County, NC area in 2017 and found a Walmart conveniently located near our house. The store is Walmart Superstore located off of Hwy. 15/501 S in Chatham County but the address is Chapel Hill. The store number is #3182. At first the store was very well stocked and very clean - offering a wide variety of products. A few months later, we noticed the shelves of many items, not only in the grocery section, were empty and this situation has worsened. In the refrigerated yogurt section the area was almost completely empty. Below the screen where the yogurt is displayed was the nastiest display of filth. The area could not have been cleaned in six months or longer. The odor of the area was one of soured milk. With the complaints mounting, not only with me but from my neighbors and husband as well, I think it is a reflection to the store's management. What began as a wonderful shopping experience has deteriorated and if this situation is not addressed and changes made I will be forced to find another store. Kind Regards, Judy Knight

I'm awake at 4am looking for a resolution to my PORCH service issue. I cancelled the service two weeks ago because the worker showed up and said he didn't have his tools to get the job done - tv mounting. He packed the items back in the box and left. From that point I was no longer interested in using the service.

I have called/emailed/chatted with walmart customer service 4 times to be refunded! Why am I not getting resolution on this simple $80 transaction?? Please help.

Denise Upshaw
Deniseupshaw@gmail.com

I was shopping yesterday at Walmart 3210 grocery side, a woman was sitting by customer service on the floor drinking a bottle of whiskey, security was standing down further laughing and talking to each other. No one did anything about it.
Don't you want decent customers to come into your stores? This seems to happen rather regulargly in this store!

I bought Chili No Beans and when I opened it ,it had beans.

To Whom It May Concern:

I recently purchased a 70 “ Vizio TV at my local Walmart here in Merritt Island Fl. It was purchased on 11/09/2018 3 months ago. Yesterday morning the television stopped displaying a picture. I had sound but not picture. I called the store the man in the electronics department said “sure bring the TV back to the store”. When I got to the store and tried to return the TV, Bonnie at customer service said ( with a snide inflection) “that I only had 15 days to return the television. There was nothing they could do, 15 days??????? I can go to that store and return a toaster a year after buying it but cannot return a $1000.00 TV?????? This indicates to me that Walmart knows that they are selling an inferior product and does not want to be bothered with it after it leaves the store. I will be contacting the manufacturer, my attorney today as well as calling my local representative. Bad service , bad products such as this has to stop and now it the time to do it.

On a side note the only reason I purchased the TV was to watch the Super Bowl on it, a task which I was unable to do yesterday. The faulty product and the faulty service of your company made me miss the largest sporting event of the year

HI I WENT TO ROSCOE WALMART ABOUT 8:30 FRIDAY AM I WENT TO THE AUTOMOTIVE DEPT. FOR A BATTERY THEY SAID IT WOULD BE ABOUT AN HOUR. I SAID OK BECAUSE WE WERE GOING TO SHOP. SO WE LEFT TO GO SHOPPING WE CAME BACK AN HOUR AND HALF LATER THEY SAID IT WAS NOT DONE SO WE WAITED AGAIN (4 HOURS LATER) THEY FINALLY PULLED IT IN I TOLD THEM IT WOULD NOT TAKE LONG BECAUSE ON MY CAR THE BATTERY IS UNDER THE BACK SEAT AND I HAD THE BACK SEAT OUT ALREADY. IVE BEEN A MECHANIC FOR 40 YEARS (IF I PULLED THIS ON MY JOB I BE WITHOUT A JOB) I UNDERSTAND IT WAS COLD AND THEY HAD APPOINTMENTS ITS JUST MISMANAGED. IF YOU KNOW ITS GOING TO BE BUSY THEY SHOULD HAVE A COUPLE PEOPLE ON QUICK THINGS LIKE OIL CHANGES AND BATTERIES AND TIRE REPAIR AND HAVE OTHERS ON TIME CONSUMING JOBS IT WOULD MAKE IT BETTER FASTER FOR THE CUSTOMER AND MORE MONEY FOR WALMART. THE MANAGER IN AUTOMOTIVE DIDNT LOOK LIKE SHE DIDNT KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND THE WORKERS LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE IN NO HURRY TO DO ANYTHING MY GRAND DAD WALKED FASTER THEN THEY DID VERY POOR MANAGER AND WORKERS I WOULDNT CALL THEM MECHANICS OR AUTO TECHS (THANKS)

I had bought some items at the Walmart named above. I didn't realize that one of my T-shirts on sale for $5.00 was missing from my bags as I had bought 2. I took the one back to show the attendant what I was missing and Teresa, an associate told me to go back and see if I find the exact item and take it back to her. I looked around but did not find the exact thing, however I saw another T-shirt for $5.00 and started to take it to Teresa. She was not in the same place, let me make it clear that I had bought a Panthers Jersey on the same receipt and had exchanged the size the day before, using the receipt. However, I didn't have the receipt when I went that day. I happened to run into Caleb instead of Teresa, who bluntly told me that I couldn't be helped as I didn't have the receipt showing the item for $5.00. Well, he asked me who I had spoken with and I couldn't remember except that it was a woman. He saw a woman & asked her if she had spoken to me & she said yes, he went further to let her know that she should not have offered me the t-shirt without the receipt I thought that was quite unprofessional telling her that in my presence. The way he spoke to me I didn't like either. I told him that I had the debit card I had used, he went to Customer Service turned on the light and proceeded to check for a copy of my receipt. I went to online banking and found the exact date where I had spent $70.07 & gave him the date. He found the itemized receipt, printed it (this is about 3/4 hr after) then told me he could do anything for me, except he pull the cameras. I lost, why waste my and his time. I sure cussed him out. I don't use profanity but..... I told him I wasn't leaving without my $5.00 or an item to the value of. He said he was just doing his job so I let him know he was "overdoing" his job and that customer service was his job. I didn't go back to say I hadn't gotten my $25 item. It was $5.00 and after all the investigation he said he couldn't help. Theresa seemed to have contacted someone else as it was late at night and she took the $5.00 item to a cashier and gave it to me.
I had two other items which Caleb said I'll pay for when we go up front to the customer service area, they were bagged, I had to remind him that I hadn't paid for those items. That is Gweneth Blair, very honest, respectful & respected. I could have left with those two items in a bag.
Caleb was condescending, unprofessional and belittling. Please convey to Teresa my thanks and my apology for the incident.

I am a customer at one of your Walmart stores. Store #3847 here in Mesquite NV. The Men's Room in the front of the store has an issue that has not been resolved for some time. I am speaking about this restroom as not having a mirror available. It has been like this for sometime. This is inconvenient and not acceptable! Can you please look into this and see what has to be done to have a mirror installed in the Men's restroom next to customer service.

Respectfully,
EC Wheeler

gwheeler1946@outlook.com

Walmart is a great place to shop, when & only when you are looking for the best prices on multiple items. This is because of the principles that Sam Walton used to built this corporation. As a savvy consumer, I wanted to purchase a TV, Xbox, and many accessories online, then pickup tonight. However, I was unable to do that. Why? I'm sure you already know the reason: poor customer service & a manager that is incapable of understanding customer service.

I went to pickup items purchased online, then purchase additional items that I saw on Walmart's website. I go to the store, went to the electronics department, then explained I would like to pickup the TV I purchased online (1871 Chamblee Tucker Rd, Chamblee, GA 30341), along with purchasing the additional xbox, controller, & two games. The electronics associate explained that the xbox had a different price online, and he was only allowed to reduce prices by $20. He took me to the manager at the customer service desk. I had to wait, then the manager (possibly associate manager) walked out & didn't help at all. She would not listen to anything I had to say, instead, she kept repeating, "we cannot honor the online price", without letting me speak. I explained that it was sold & shipped by Walmart, but she continued to give me an attitude & make excuses. I would be asleep right now, if it weren't for how rude the manager was. I would pickup my purchase tomorrow, like the manager said I would have to do; however, I am going to cancel my order & buy the $700+ worth of product from BestBuy. Is it because BestBuy is just awesome at what they do? No. It is because the people running the Walmart stores have the whit & emotional intelligence of individuals that are incapable of running on a treadmill, much less a store that does millions in sales every year.

If the manager explained that the issue was related to the corporate policy & she wished she could do something about it, then I would go on about my day. However, she broke 3 of the top 5 rules of customer care. I deem that unacceptable, and embarrassing.

Please contact me at my email address. I would love to speak to someone that is knowledgeable about the actual policies in place. If I do not receive word back by 2/5/2019, then I will make a bigger deal of this. I'm not out to get anyone. I just don't want to waste my most valuable resource: time.

I needed some active wear clothing so I, against my better judgment, looked at options from walmart.com. I found several things I wanted and ordered them. As I placed the order, it bounced back to me telling me that the order could not be placed, yet walmart took the money off my card anyway. I called a customer service representative and they informed me that they had no record of my transaction that I should call my bank. My bank definitely had a transaction showing and informed me that it was just a hold and the money would be returned back to my card. Well I still needed the clothing, so I made another transaction from a different card. I got the order I did place and walmart instead of releasing my monies to my card, decided to send me out another pair of the same items keeping the monies from the first card. I AM TOTALLY PISSED!!! Since when was Walmart that hard up that they wouldn't return the monies to my card for a so called transaction that never existed. I AM RETURNING THE SO CALLED PAIR AND INSIST THAT YOU GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!

I have long been a customer at Wal Mart 2300 Treasury Drive, Cleveland, Tn. For the last 3 to 4 months, when I do my grocery shopping, I haven't been able to get the things that I need from Wal mart because the shelves aren't kept stocked. Every time I shop, the shelves are more and more empty. I am considering finding myself a different place to shop for groceries. It is frustrating when you have to go to a different store to finish shopping.

This email sent this morning to the CEO of Walmart.

Attachments9:02 AM (3 minutes ago)

to doug.mcmillon, bcc: tlf514
Very doubtful I will get a reply, but am going to try anyway.

Attached is copy of our receipt shopping at Store 05687 on 2/01/2019 at 1307hrs. Also attached are 2 coupons, printed directly from the Walmart coupon web site for (1) Hillshire Farms Product and (2) Yoplait Yogurt.

As USUAL at this store only a couple check stands open along with the self check out. The line we were in took 25 minutes to get to the actual conveyor belt to place our items. During this time it looked like the on duty manager was on a phone or intercom to call additional checkers, but that was a joke as only one showed up to relieve another for her BREAK. Clerk rings up our items, but the coupons would not scan. Here again this is typical and has happened several times that the untrained clerks say the coupons are not valid. She tried calling someone to come assist her but after 5 minutes I said forget it as the lines were so long. I then go to the Customer Service Desk to ask to speak with the manager, but she is going out the door for her break. The 3 clerks here did not understand what I wanted. It was to speak with someone to ask why these coupons would not scan and that I WANTED them to be honored. They said I had to go to the P/U counter to talk with another clerk, but he was helping another upset customer and walked away. At that time I was REALLY PISSED and walked out, not worth trying to get back $1.05. Then what do I see, the manager with the other clerk sitting out front on their break. GO WALMART!!!!!

This is the most worst Walmart I have been in here in Orange County, Ca. The shelves are ALWAYS EMPTY in all departments, never any staff to assist on the floor if needed, and NEVER sufficient check-out staff.

Bottom line is there must be a District Manager that should visit this store and be concerned about the lack of groceries on the shelves along with long lines when checking out, and clerks that do not know how accept coupons from Walmart's web site.

Do YOU GET THE PICTURE??????

UNFORTUNATELY this site will not let attach copies of the receipt & coupons.

Dear Sir or Madam,
This email has surfaced out of sheer disgust resulted by my recent gift card purchase, and the way some members of the customer service department handled it. I purchased a gift card as I usually do weekly and sometimes I have issues with the card not loading or either card is defected. When this happens I have to go to the Customer Service department to resolve the issue. It took one hour, three supervisor, and one team member to assist with gift card problem. I can understand things can get disarrayed for some reason or the other. But, I feel it is your responsibility to correct a problem promptly when a customer has an issue. But, none of this sort was done.

Moreover, not only did I have to deal with gift card issue I also had to deal with poor customer service. I was treated very rude by Nina (supervisor) verbal and nonverbally by way of body language. However, I would like to shout out two employees who really went above and beyond and turned my negative into a positive. Marisol (supervisor) she was determined to fix the problem and did everything in her power to assist. I also would like to shout out Sarah ( customer service rep) she was so very helpful, kind, and patient. She actually fixed the problem by calling the gift card servicing department.

The Thomasville Store in North Carolina shelves are a mess--not fully stocked--one week they might have what you want the next week it isn't there. Very often the produce is not up to par. The people who work there are great--they have their hands full. Your new check out system is very unsatisfactory--not everybody likes to check themselves out. You could use Robots in the cashiers jobs and save more money. Don't know if this is just poor management or headquarters ideas.
Pat Nicolia

Hello We are having the same complaint as before w/ the Pet dept. at your Bremen Wall-Mart store # 856 When we went to purchase the Hertz Cat Litter. code # 00237001-4913 it was not on the self and there was none in the back stock room Also None available at the warehouse near by. This is not the 1st time w/ this Issue. We have contacted Hartz Corp. and let them know the lack of ordering this product and keeping it on the self at all time. We have 9 cats and use the " Hartz Brand all the time. Our Transpiration is limited at this time. So we can not keep running back and fourth. to find out if you have it on the shelf or not. ???? and it's frustrating You carry tons of the other brands which cost a lot more. and dose not work as good as the Hartz. Trust me we have tried every brand on the market. So please contact the Wall-Mart Store # 856 and get some one in charge to over see this issue and have it taken care of ASAP.... Thank you for your time and consecrations in this matter. Also note it's not the people on the floor fault for the lack of this product. your MGR;s should be on top of this. Sincerely Annemarie Cain

on Tuesday January 29th. I went to my local Walmart and bought minutes for my track phone, the clerk quoted me the prices, and when I told her no they are this price, she said now they are this price , I said okay, she should know, she has the scan book right in front of her. when I got home and tried to activate it was told it was not for the track phone it was for a different phone. when i went back they gave a me some what of a hazel as they said they do not do credits or refunds or exchanges on phone cards, well this was not my mistake so finally the service desk manager did a gift card and hopefully sold me the correct one, she said I should always go back to the electronics to purchase my time, I told her they told me a long time ago I know had to go to the registers up front to purchase them, she said no that is wrong, you can do it back there as they are more up on the items. then we are up front, say what!!!!!!!!!! I am not in the greatest of health and then to get this kind of run around is uncalled for, especially since not my fault at all.i am very disappointed with this experience with Walmart. lea

I was shopping at Walmart on January 23/2019.
I needed eggs, I had to lean over into the case and stretch to the back of the case, as I am only 5' 1" tall this is not easy for me.
I injured my ribs, a few days later I had to go back for more eggs.
I saw a manager who's name is Cody.
I talked to him about my issue and his response was telling me to stand on the round rail around the bottom of the case.
I'm still in pain on January 30 2019.
I've had a difficult time getting done all the things I needed to do this past week.
Cassandra McPherson
Camden, Arkansas

Dear Mr McMillon,
I have purchased goods from Walmart for over twenty years as well as used the optical services without incident until my last prescription eyeglass purchase in August 2018. I refilled my eyeglass prescription at the Foxon Boulevard, New Haven, CT, location and have been having problems with the eyeglasses ever since. I returned the eyeglasses to the location and was told that nothing could be done. I find this unacceptable, because I work hard every day, and cannot afford to give $250.00 away. I am not able to wear the eyeglasses purchased in August 2018 --I am not able to see clearly or read when wearing them, and am wearing eyeglasses previously purchased from the Walmart, Foxon Boulevard, New Haven, CT, location. I would like a refund for the August 2018 purchase because I cannot use the eyeglasses.
I would appreciate you looking into this matter, and look forward to a favorable response. I can be reached by telephone 203 623-8025 or by email: adt8462@yahoo.com.
Angela D. Thigpen

Not only is Wal-Mart stores always understaffed but I called 3 different auto centers and only one had enough tires for my 2014 for focus, they told me they had 6 of them (size 215 55 16). when I got there I waited 20 minutes before getting acknowledged then 1-1/2 hours later I get a call saying that their inventory was off and they only have 2. This is not the first time this has happened to me at Wal-Mart.

I ordered a very expensive Treadmill for a Christmas gift. It was not delivered when promised, When I spoke with a supervisor and they rescheduled delivery, it still was not delivered, but returned to store. On the third phone call I filed a complaint with Walmart Customer Resolution Team, till this day I have not heard from them at all, Ive made several phone calls and even with a complaint number, nothing!! horrible experience and will never order from there again.

We employees of 3462 are being bullied and abused. Lots of unethical issues. Please when you come this week question all associates on all shifts, department managers, etc. We need scanners to do our jobs, we are yelled at constantly and even assistant managers (christina) are grabbing and hurting people. Many lawsuits have been talked about. (Store manager) and other management bullying people. Please come out to speak with all associates.

We buy your steamable vegetables all the time. Lately the bottom of the bags have been leaking the juice out..Not happy bout this

Not really a complaint, but your shopping carts are in terrible condition. Wheels stick or steer hard, some carts have rust in basket, jammed together in staging area( hard to separate). I'm wondering if getting a good heavy plastic cart would be better. Just saying!!

Thank-you for your time
Kenneth Ayers

I shop at the Walmart in Los Lunas NM and am thoroughly disappointed shopping there. They are in the process of remodeling and the STORE IS A MESS!! And you can't find anything now, even more than you usually can't. The shelves they are moving are more than half empty. Before the remodeling its hard to find what you want and now IT'S EVEN WORSE!! There is no rhyme or reason for the aisles that are relocated in different areas of the store now. This store on a regular basis is a disappointment to shop at. You can't find what you want, shelves aren't kept stocked and who is the idiot that decided to put items on shelves 10 feet in the air. Not even the tallest male can reach some of the things on those shelves. You have customers climbing on the lower shelves to reach the items on the higher shelves. There never seems to be an associate available to use a latter to help reach items on the higher shelves. Waiting to hear when someone has something on those higher shelves falls on somebody's head. Right now the customers AND EMPLOYEES are frustrated with the REMODELING MESS!! It's bad enough normally when I have to reach 2 liter bottles of soft drinks that are 4 feet above my head. I've even written the store manager in the past and received no response concerning the display for the 2 liter bottles and that at least 10 different items on a regular basis I can't find available. I've even noticed customers seeming frustrated shopping and commented to them that it was frustrating shopping at this Walmart and how hard it is to find things and MANY HAVE AGREED WITH ME!! We have also agreed that maybe shopping at our towns Albertson or Smith would be better. Also some of the high up employees in charge have an attitude. They act like its your privilege to make believe they are helping you and addressing your concerns. I even wrote to the management complimenting 3 of their outstanding employees and later asked those employees if they received recognition and of course the answer was NO! Come on people get your organization in order before our Walmart is forced to shut down.

Helena west Helena parking lot lights needs to be fixed

I experience severe racism at Super Walmart College Grove, San Diego Walmart SuperCenter 3412 College Ave, 92115
619=858-0074. 0071

One of the associates working at the self-check out department was reluctant to help me with the self-check out machine in the store. He walked over slowly to me, and quickly dismissed me--took him a long time to respond to me, I had to beg him, please help me. But I noticed he helped others eagerly, and quickly, and was happy to do so; he even stood by them to make sure everything was okay, but not me. Furthermore, I noticed that he spent a longer time helping the other customers. I spoke to the manager, Gregory who was also racist toward me; he refused to help me with the incident of racism---they both should be fired. This happened on January 23, 2019 about 10:10 am, to about 10:25 am

I RELOADED 2 GIFT CARDS ON 1/12/2019. I USED PART OF ONE ON THE SAME DAY. THE CARDS WERE PLACED IN MY PURSE AND FULLY IN MY POSSESSION AT ALL TIMES. ON 1/22/2019 I WENT TO USE THE CARDS AND THEY WERE BOTH EMPTY. I WENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT THE STORE - NO HELP. I CALLED THE NUMBER ON THE BACK OF THE CARDS- NO HELP. I CALLED THE STORE AND ASKED TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER, HAD TO SETTLE FOR A CLERK IN FINANCIAL SECTION. WENT BACK TO THE STORE TO SPEAK TO HER- SHE SYMPATHIZED BUT COULD NOT HELP. SHE DID GIVE ME A COPY OF THE TRACKING OF THE CARDS. I THEN WENT TO THE POLICE AND FILED A FRAUD REPORT AND GAVE THEM ALL THE INFORMATION. I LOOKED ON LINE-NO EASY WAY TO GET TO THIS AND I CALLED THE TOLL FREE NUMBER 1-800-925-6278- ABSOLUTELY NO HELP!! NOW SENDING NOTICE! THE ONLY WAY THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED BEGINS WITH THE RELOAD AT THE ORIGINAL STORE. BOTH CARDS WERE REDEEMED ON 1/17/2019 AT DIFFERENT STORES FOR THE BALANCE ON THE CARDS.. WILL YOU HELP?

First off. Wal-Mart is carrying fewer and fewer of the items or brands I like in favor of their own Great Valu garbage, yes garbage.

The stores are not anywhere as clean as they should be. Today I needed honey and the shelf was all sticky like a container leaked and nobody wiped up the sticky before reloading the shelf. Many of the container were sticky no only the bottom but the sides too.

On January 2 I placed an online order for a Ball Stylus Dotting Tools Pottery Modeling Tools 18pcs Clay Sculpting polymer Modeling Set for Pottery Sculpture, Mandala Rock Art, Polymer Clay & Ceramic Pottery Craft, Embossing Pattern, I was told I would receive the item by Jan 14. I have not received it, INSTEAD I received an item I DID NOT PURCHASE! I WANT MY MONEY BACK. Ships from NOWORNEVER INC
Arrives between
Shipping To

Tue, Jan 8 and Mon, Jan 14
We'll send an email with tracking info when your order ships.
​Linda Brown
​102 Harbor Drive
​Palatka , FL 32177

Item
Qty
Total
$10.94
$10.94

Store in New Orleans, LA (Bullard Ave) employs rude and racist associates. I was trying to return an item and was ignored, called names and ultimately denied service. Avoid this place at ALL costs.

I live in Port Charlotte, Fl. We have 2 Walmarts. I use the Kings Hwy store. All I have to say is it is becoming more and more frustrating to go
to the store and find shelves empty. Doesn't matter if it is food or clothes. I mostly buy food however and it has become the norm to have to wait
until your computer system catches up. I hate it! Hope this will change back to the way it use to be!

The employes there are always nice. Always helpful and efficient.

Thanks,
Sue

I am a steady customer and have been for years ! Lately the store in Avon Connecticut has hired the rudest and most unpleasant cashiers there ever was ! One woman is Jamacian and has the worst attitude ever when dealing with customers ! She shouldn't be in this position ! The second is a Indian man with another attitude towards customers. I have reported this incident to the manger at the time.
This all began when, I bought a dog toy on clearance and it was reduced to 5.00 but the label stated otherwise. I tried to explain this to the cashier and it was then that her attitude came out. I went and got the floor manager and she looked and told the woman that, I was correct and it was reduced. The glared at me for daring to call her out ! The same thing happened with the man only this time, the correct reduction price was on it and he still gave me a difficult time until, I called a manager ! This is a terrible store to go into and rest assure, they lost my business !!!!!

This morning by wife and I bought a basket full of stuff at the Walmart on Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake, Virginia. We have shopped there for about 30 years; but, unless some major changes take place, I WILL NEVER SHOP there again.

We have seen the quality reduce drastically ever since new management took over in the last year. Many times, there are NO regular registers open (only one 20 or less open) and we have stood in line for as much as 30 minutes waiting to check out. Almost ever time we shop, there are items on our list that we can't get because the shelves are bare of that product. Plus, we can seldom find an employer to help us find a product.

Many employees have privately told us that they are unhappy and that moral is very low among employees. They are afraid to say anything because they fear losing their jobs.

This morning, I had enough and asked to speak to a Manager. When they FINALLY found her, I confronted her about the complaints. In my opinion, she was rude, obnoxious and acted as if she really didn't want to hear it. Her only response was concerning the registers. She said that I should use the Self Check Out. That's when I lost it and probably raised my voice louder than I should have.

I DO NOT LIKE self checkout (particularly when my basket is full). Additionally, these checkouts areas have no place to put all the products while checking out.

If SELF CHECKOUT is a corporate idea, I believe it will continue to drive customers away.

P.S. I must have touched some nerves in re my run in with the Manager because I had several customers behind me that thanked me for saying what I did and that they were getting tired of it too.

Ron Allen
Chesapeake, Virginia

Several times, we have faced a "pep squad" meeting being held in the front of the store in a major aisle. We have to go several aisles out of our way to get around. This is a STORE, not a football game.

I have been spending $100-150 per week at the Walmart store on McLoughlin in Milwaukie, Oregon. You recently made a big change by replacing most of the check-out lanes with self-scan stations even though most of the time in the past there were only one or two maned stations open which caused a lot of backup. The new self-scan stations still require two people to stand there and monitor their use. From my viewpoint this is not saving me time, but only causing inconvenience. I DO NOT LIKE THIS. I know where most things I need are located and can usually find them when they are not being moved around. I believe scanning and bagging the items I purchase should be Walmart's job. There is a big Fred Meyer store just a couple of blocks away. They appear to be very nice, friendly and helpful. It looks like I need to learn where their items are.

I placed an order before the holidays for a treadmill, order number 6191869-380768, besides not being delivered on the promised date, the delivery company 1st called to schedule an appointment, confirmed it then called later to tell us it was returned to the Walmart store. Several phone calls later we rescheduled the delivery, I filled a complaint, with the customer resolution team, #190104-007337 and a supervisor assured me this would be rectified, the item would be delivered that Friday and I would hear back from them. I have not yet heard back, it was not delivered on arranged date. I finally received a call from a new delivery company and scheduled the delivery. They did delivery and insisted someone be there to sign but would not carry this few hundred pound item into the house. I am applauded and disgusted with this whole ordeal and with Walmart all together. I will no longer order any items from Walmart and I will also file my complaint with the BBB!

The warrenty service you have is a rip off. Im done with walmart. Very deceptive and crooked.

So Walmart is now proudly serving Nathan's Hot Dogs hot ready to go at the deli and I'm talking the neighborhood Walmart at 433 South Avalon in Orlando Florida 32828. Picked up two hot dogs today take it out to the parking lot and they are downright cold. Food Service safety rules require a minimum of 140 degrees keeping temperature. Anything else can be considered negligence and cause foodborne illness. Obviously they don't care because at mention of it the deli worker looks at you like you're bothering me for a dollar twenty-five Cent hot dog? So typical of Walmart customer service. I've never been treated with respect whenever reporting a problem at a Walmart store in Orlando. Always get the role of the eyes no matter if you're dealing with an employee or a manager. I think I will call the city and report them for this food safety violation. I challenge a manager to walk over to any Walmart deli pick up a hot dog on rapid see if it meets the standard . Stay away from the supposedly hot food at Walmart.

On January 11, 2019, I took my 2006 Honda CRV to the Walmart located at 2473 Hackworth Road, Birmingham, AL 35214 to have the oil changed and to have all bulbs checked and replaced if needed. I knew I needed a front turn signal light and a lower beam headlight. I left my car in the automotive department around 2:30 pm and went out into the store to shop. I paid for items, and the ticket shows a checkout time of 15:49:37. When I went back to automotive, my car had not been moved into the bay. (There were not a lot of cars ahead of me.) Eventually, my car was moved into the bay and sat there with the hood up until I was told it was ready. I paid the ticket at 17:46:07. Only the oil had been changed, but no bulbs. I was told Walmart didn't have one of the bulbs, and the man's hands were too big to change the other. Nobody bothered to tell me that while I waited. I would like to have known. As I look at the Walmart Auto Care Center list, I don't believe they actually checked anything. My car had been slow starting for awhile, so I thought the list would show a bad battery, but it says my battery tested good. I continued to have the slowness in starting, so on January 15, 2019, I went to Autozone to have the battery checked. The battery tested bad. I got a new battery and went on to an appointment. The car started instantly.. There have been several more starts and stops, and my Autozone battery starts the car instantly! The list stated the carpets were vacuumed. They were not. I don't trust anything on this list. I looked out at the car many times during my long wait, and the only thing I saw was the hood up (nothing going on with the car), and then the hood closed and moved out for me to pick it up. I can't trust that they did anything on the list. I do believe they changed the oil, because the car sounds better and drives better, But I can go to Express Oil and have the oil changed in minutes.

I will not be taking my car back to Walmart!

I went into your store located at 6300 Oakmont Blvd, Fort Worth, Tx to purchase a few items. I had 2 coupons that I had just printed out from Proctor Gambles website. One was for Downy and the other for Tide. When you print out the coupons you only have1-2 days to use the coupons and then they expire. When I checked out the register would not accept the $2.00 Tide coupon but it did accept the Downy coupon. When I asked the attendant to override the 0 amount it gave me for the coupon she informed me that they don't take printed coupons. I at that point asked for the assistance of someone higher up to handle the matter because as I stated to her I never had trouble in the past using these coupons. When this rude and I do mean rude person posing as a manager came over to the register she told me that it was their policy not to take printed coupons. When I explained that I never had trouble in the past with the other Walmart's she rudely told me then to go to those other Walmart's because she was not going to assist me. I will NEVER give that location my business again.

Completed shopping for food products 1/15 19 at 10 .30 am .upon arriving at front there was only 1 checkout operating as 10 customers stood in line with full carts and more were arriving with there purchases..I went to service desk and asked if more registers could be opened. The rude response was I will get to it when I can, I am busy.. Other store patrons were complaining on lack of help and attentiveness of management or staff. My husband went to jewelry counter where 3 staff were standing and also asked for more help. 10 min passed ,then 1 extra register opened. Many customers stated that we will go to aldi store now where service is prompt and they call help up front promptly when needed. We spent 136 dollars today. In future we will spend our money in another store. Your automatic checkout out are failing and loosing you customers. The checkout lady was professional and pleasant. She appoligized for the poor service and long wait.

I have been a loyal Walmart customer for over a decade in Pennsylvania and Florida. I have visited stores in more than 10 States and I have lived in Erie County Pennsylvania most of my life and a customer of all Eire and Erie County Stores and now Collier County Florida for the past 3 years and I have never experienced a consistently disappointing shopping experience as I have at Store 3417 on Collier Blvd in Naples Fl 34114 where I now live. From unfriendly experiences by employees on the floor (particularly at the Deli in this store) to unknowledgeable staff seemingly storewide, this store is severely broken and in need if leadership.

Two recent experiences have caused me to finally write this complaint:

The Pharmacy disconnected me twice and I was unable to refill a prescription I had questions about and;

yesterday my husband dropped me off in front of the store and I noiced a piece of cement missing from the sidewalk right in front of the entrance doors because part of my foot dipped into it. Recognizing that this condition could hurt someone, particularly, an elederly person as there are so many who visit that store, I immediately walked in and asked the cashier at the self chek out if he could let the MOD know. The Cashier ws no inly completely uninterested in what I was trying toxplain, but also kept repeating "What is MOD"? Another empployee was walking by so I attempted to ask that person to get the MOD and he also said he didnt know what an MOD ws. When I eplained that it was the manager on duty said "I didnt know that" and kept walking. At that point, I just gave up. No one showed the slightest bit of curiosity about what I was trying to express. There appeared to be other "yellow vest" around, but no one cared.

There is never enough staff on hand, let alone any that know what they are doing. Nothing is ever in the same place and the work ethic is not good. Unfortunately, this store probably akes alot of money so, nothing will hange, but if I am ever asked, I will not recommend this tore to anyone.

Went to Walmart in Langley BC today Jan 13, 2019 to pick up a few groceries. After completing our shopping went to check out and found there were no cashiers to ring through our purchases. We were told we could go through self serve but we have no interest in taking our purchases through self serve checkout. One of the employees told us we could go to Customer Service to pay for our purchases as long as we did not have anything that needed weighing. There were a number of staff standing around talking among them selves. Upon going to Customer Service the lady there said "she's working" referring to the ones talking among themselves and she had no interest in helping us at all. So picked up my purse and left the items in the basket and perhaps when those that were so interested in talking among themselves and had no interest in helping a customer can put the items back on the shelves. We frequent this Walmart at least 3-4 times a week but after this experience we have not interest in going back to this particular Walmart. We will do our grocery shopping at other retailers and if we need anything from Walmart we will go back to the Walmart on 24th Ave in surrey where we have always been treated with respect and as valued customers. (We have no interest in self serve)

At the Wal Mart I go to in Kernersville, S Main St Kernersville, N.C. the staff is frequently rude to me. Not all of them but enough of them to almost make it intolerable to go in there. I usually stop by every Morning between 2 and 5 and look at the home décor because I am decorating my apartment. It is the closest wal mart to me.People have made very rude comments to me and this has been on going for 6 years now. I am sticking up for myself more, saying I never was late on my mortgage, I have never missed a court date and I've had close to 80 and I have attained enough jobs to have pretty good resume, I have done enough volunteering because I do care.

When I was hanging out with Bobby Coleman he told me he use to steal 100's of dollars in merchandise from wal mart then go return it getting cash back when he never paid for it in the first place.

Online shopping carts in aisles. Cant get around them. They tell you they'll be out of the way "in a moment." Twice have I been charged for the same item. always out of stock, poorest Walmart I have ever been in. Will not be going back unless I'm desparate and then it will be thru the self check even if my cart is overflowing.

we had purchased two tires for my pick-up truck this last Saturday from the Harrodsburg Ky. store. last month we had gotten two tires for the front. this month we did the rear tires. the last time they mounted and balanced and installed the last two. this time they "tried" to install the rear tires but was having trouble removing one side. so after a few minutes, one of the service technicians' came out and told me that they couldn't remove the passenger side wheel because it was "rusted" and there was no way to remove said tire's they couldn't perform the installation of the new tires that i had purchased online and had picked up on that saturday. having grown up in my fathers' body and fender shop and having experienced the same thing from time to time, i had asked the three guys that were attempting to do the job," did you lift the vehicle so that you can spray some lubricant from the inside tire rim and tap the wheel from the inside to free it up in order to remove. they told me that they gently tapped the tire with a sledge hammer, but to no avail. when i asked where they sprayed the lubricant, he showed me. he sprayed the tire where it meets the wheel, and not from behind. they had a sledge hammer available, but as i watched the whole thing from the waiting room, looking through the window, the had NEVER ONCE USED THE SLEDGE HAMMER TO "TRY" AND LOOSEN ANYTHING. so i proceeded to ask all three of them why don't you put the lift up, spray the lubricant around the hub where the wheel is mounted. Well all they did was come up with excuse after excuse why they couldn't make a real attempt to remove the tire because they would not be responsible if something broke. so they ran and got the assistant store manager, who was clueless about anything concerning auto, especially tires. in her panic she called some guy that was off that day to ,"come in and deal with a customer who was unhappy. this gentlemen got out of his car,(not that it mattered at that point because i was leaving with both of my tires in tow), so i got out of my truck and started speaking with this so-called guy that has worked in that dept. for fifteen years began to treat me,"the customer" like i was some kind of enemy attacking the department because they were incompetent to remove the tire. this guy knows that sometimes a tire can be a pain to remove thus the rocking back and forth with a hammer to pry it loose. never in my life have i ever experienced a tire shop having to tell a customer that your "tire won't come off, so we can't perform the service that you all advertise. so called your manager and his shop a bunch of incompetents and that they would be a laughing stock if i took it somewhere else to perform the same service and the job done...... well i took it down the road to Danville,Ky to Towery's tire shop, and within five minutes the wheel came off the hub. the service tech used a small hand held "rubber mallet", it came right off.I WAS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BY YOUR EMPLOYEE'S YOUR MANAGAMENT, AND THE SO-CALLED MANAGER OF THAT DEPT. THAT HAD TO BE CALLED IN ON HIS OFF DAY BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE THERE WERE TO INEXPERINCED IN HANDILNG AN EASY CUSTOMER COMPLIANT. all it took was five minutes of extra effort to take it off. i have never seen anyone ever make up lies as to why they WILL NOT do a job they are getting paid for. please don't tell me about liability for your business, when you do tires, some times you have to forcibly strike a tire wheel in order to free it up. my wife and i just moved down to this part of the country two years ago from Chicago,ill, your employees think that we just fell off the turnip truck. the both of us use the pharmacy at this store on a continuing basis, and all through the summer. my wife and i feel that we will sever all transactions of any kind including the use of another pharmacy and for other domestic needs.btw. the service tech's at the tire shop had the best laugh, especially when all they needed was a rubber mallet and struck the tire only twice. where your three men never even picked up and used their sledge hammer. it was all a set-up. i guess they didn't take to kindly that i still had an illinois plate on the front of my vehicle. may be if they saw the rear plate and saw that i was local maybe then they wouldn't have discriminated against me. my next step is hiring an attorney and file suit for discrimination. as i watched from the window by the waiting room, i watch this whole charade come together by way of the older of the three. i guess he wanted to teach them how to turn down a customer................

went o auto shop with a tire that was going down. when i arrived they told me it would be four to five hrs. I told them i would wait so i waited all day before they could pull up my warranty I told richard i had a warranty at round rock tx he said i didnt so i ask him to just let me pay for a tire He told mere he didnt have a tire in stock. I had to call round rock and gert my own invoice number. I have been dealing with walmart for over twenty years and knew my ttire came from walmart. why did i have to stay to closing for them to tell me all this how come they could not tell me this from the begining the money order machine was broke all day. batlhroom up front had no paper towels the lines were long three toilets broke paper eveyrwhere a mess.and i has to stayt there allmost to closingi give the customer this information when they w first come in not when they are closing i can be reached at 512-7172409

I ordered on line a coat which was suppose to be a women's 2xl and when I received coat the coat was more of a kids size. I have been on the phone all morning trying to return this item. Well, just to let you know I will most likely NOT use Walmart . com again. This is very bad service and I will make sure I tell my friends and family all about this return service! If I could I would have given Walmart zero stars. Unsatisfied customer.

I am tired of shopping with a store that allows dogs in the store and up in carts! I know you have to allow service dogs,but make them show papers or a collar that shows service dogs! I often see a cart with three puppies in them, none of them weighing over ten pounds and none with service collar. Yeesterday Sunday Jan. 6th I was shopping in Walmart at Branson,mo where I am complaining about. Two grown men probably in their forties,dirty clothes,and a large dark dog a mixture of breed but large, having to pull the dog down the isle when all of a sudden it "Shit" all over the floor! Everyone was stund,I left with nothing, telling the cashier and greeter at the Garden in that I would not be back,that a dog had shit all over floor and was not a service dog! I am calling a manager and calling the Health Department!

Back

To:
granthams1946@att.net

Jan 6 at 3:55 PM

Image

Recently you requested personal assistance from Walmart.com Customer Care.

Below is our response and a summary of your request.

Reference#: 190106-008802
Response email (01/06/2019 03:55 PM)

Thank you for reaching Walmart.com.

I do apologize for what happened, I appreciate your feedback and we understand your concerns. We value you as a customer and thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Be assured that I will report this incident to the right department and we will work diligently to avoid this kind of issues for future orders.

Walmart.com Customer Care

In closing, if you are selected to receive an email survey, the last set of questions will be in regards to your interaction with me. I would greatly appreciate your feedback in in regards to my level of customer service.

Customer email (01/06/2019 03:42 PM)
Dear Mr. Christian...thanks for your response...cannot believe that I have the item here
on my floor and Walmart does not believe that I have received it. they keep saying that
it has not been shipped. This certainly leaves a bad taste in my mouth...I have even taken
it up to the store...they say that "they" do not have proof that it has been shipped and then
USPS says that I have received it...this is so "sad". If it has not been sent and if it will be
shipped...maybe I'll receive two then...having two would be nice...

On Sunday, January 6, 2019, 10:13:10 AM CST, Walmart Customer Care <help@walmart.com> wrote:

Response email (01/06/2019 10:13 AM)

Thank you for reaching Walmart.com.

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. As much as I want to process a refund, or replacement for your order however I do not have the ability to do so. Do not worry I have already escalated your concern to one of our supervisor in order for us to assist you further with this. Please expect a response from our supervisor within 5 business days.

Here is your reference number: 190106-008802

I hope this email may address your concern. If you have other questions do not hesitate to email me back.

Walmart.com Customer Care

In closing, if you are selected to receive an email survey, the last set of questions will be in regards to your interaction with me. I would greatly appreciate your feedback in regards to my level of customer service.

Customer email (01/06/2019 09:17 AM)
Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered an item last week...it arrived Friday by USPS=#9405511899223097647403

The package was damaged...I called and called Walmart...so many times that I cannot

tell you how many. I received NO help...All I want is to return it and received credit so

I can make and another purchase...

No help...My order number =# 2731985-334402

The people at Walmart just keep saying that the order just says it has not been shipped..

the package is sitting here right my side and I have proof that it was was sent and

received....

To:
granthams1946@att.net

Jan 6 at 3:55 PM

Image

Recently you requested personal assistance from Walmart.com Customer Care.

Below is our response and a summary of your request.

Reference#: 190106-008802
Response email (01/06/2019 03:55 PM)

Walmart.com Customer Care

Customer email (01/06/2019 03:42 PM)
shipped...maybe I'll receive two then...having two would be nice...

Response email (01/06/2019 10:13 AM)

Here is your reference number: 190106-008802

Walmart.com Customer Care

Customer email (01/06/2019 09:17 AM)
Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered an item last week...it arrived Friday by USPS=#9405511899223097647403

I can make and another purchase...

No help...My order number =# 2731985-334402

received....

PLEASE...PLEASE HELP ME...BY CONTACTING WALMART HERE IN

BATESVILLE TO HELP ME...

Mrs. William (Rebecca) Grantham
347 Fox Meadows Road
P.O. Box 1646
Batesville, Mississippi 38606

My sister bought me a Walmart visa card for 25 dollars at Walmart in Falmouth Maine. I went to Falmouth Walmart to buy some things and use it.I opened it there and the person said it didnt work. So I am out a Christmas present and she is out the 25 bucks that should have been on the card. So you dont stand behind your products? I am very upset but I thought I would give you a chance to straighten it out before I let the people on my face book know. How can you not stand by this? So I payed for my things with my debt card and shouldn't have. I couldnt afford it. I sure hope you make this right. I appreciate you help on this bad situation. Thank you , ina Crone

I have been a long term customer for purchasing online and having my order shipped to my address.

The prices of items in the last few months for those things being shipped are much higher than those
same items being picked up. I do not have a car, so pick up is not possible.

I GUESS I WILL JUST LOOK FOR A BETTER PLACE TO SHOP.

Jerry

We go grocery shopping at the neighborhood Walmart on Nolte Rd, St. Cloud Fl every Saturday.
When the store first opened, they had nice looking vegetables, now they are old, bruised, dark spots, etc.... and just don't look good.
Also, they are always stocking on Saturdays, with the carts in the way and half the items are not out by the time most shoppers go. I usually cannot find items I'm looking for, as the shelves are almost empty for certain items.
I do not like shopping there anymore because of the isles being blocked and a lot of the items are not stocked. They should stock on Thursday or Fridays when it is not as crowded. The employees also pull the cart out in front of you while we are moving and can not even say excuse me or apologize. They think they have the right to just walk out in front of you and again, no apology.

Walmart online is awful. They pack tiny items in huge boxes so then the items fly everywhere in the Box and get damaged while shipping. Or Walmart will actually put some packing material about 3 miles long of paper for one can in a massive Box. So I not unbelievable wasteful.

To Whom it may concern,

On Sunday, December 16th I went into Wal-mart to utilize my lifetime rotation service. I dropped off my car and returned about an hour later. As I waited in the lobby I was called by the Shop Manager (whose name I believe is 'LC') he told me there was a problem with my vehicle. As he walked me towards the shop where my vehicle was still present he began to tell me he recently purchased a manual transmission vehicle and he is always concerned when he is taking his car for service will the techs know what to do with a "stick". First of all, this information was irrelevant to me I never have that worry because I assume I am taking my vehicle to experts. Nonetheless, he walks me over to my vehicle, proceeds to show me my hood has been severely damaged because the technician working on the vehicle didn't realize it was a stick and when he turned the ignition the car "jumped", I suspect he wasn't in gear or hadn't depressed the clutch I'm not sure. Either way, this resulted in my hood becoming severely damaged to the point of needing replacement. As well as damage to my bumper, increasing the crack in my windshield and possible mechanical issues which I still need to have that looked into. 'LC' assured me this would be taken care of and had me complete an incident report, although I was not a witness to the incident I just documented what I was told. He told me he would call me the next day with instructions.

I never got that call instead I had to call the store and was transferred around never successfully connected to the manager, even hung up on several times. Finally, I looked up the number for corporate got ahold of someone who then provided me a claim number (Claim: 8670588) and the name (Adjuster: Eramn Facio) of the adjuster assigned to my claim. I was even given his contact info (800-527-0566 x57962) . I was transferred over, no answer so I left a voicemail. I have called and left multiple messages over the next couple weeks, even for the supervisor ( 57829 Jeremy) and sent an email to him as well, Jjrasmu@zmiw.com. Still no contact no response. Finally, the shop manager called almost a week later with no helpful info at all, no instructions on the process pretty much useless and the claim number which I already got on my own. Then I receive a phone call and an email from the adjuster stating he received my fax of the estimate and he needs my car registration he left a voicemail on Weds 1/2. Then sent an email saying he had been trying to reach me and if my number 415-595-4051 was still good. I never got a phone call until that day or an email. I immediately called back and replied to his email and faxed the requested information. It's Friday 2pm PST still no response no expectations set no instructions, nothing. This is unacceptable. I spent my holidays driving around with my car looking awful spending most of my free time and taking time from my work day, calling your adjuster getting nowhere. I even got a response from your twitter account before I finally got the phone call. At this point, I deserve a lot more than just the repairs to my car, for starters a refund for my lifetime rotation, and compensation for my time I'm wasting and some sort of explanation on how to get my car fixed. If the adjuster has my email why is he not utilizing it? I can guarantee I will never get my car serviced at any Walmart again after many years of taking my vehicles there. Your staff is incompetent. I'm not sure how I can trust someone to work on my car that doesn't know the difference between an automatic and manual that's the most idiotic excuse ever. I have never experienced this and have taken my 5 other manual vehicles for service there in the past. Not only did you provide terrible service, but also your lack of response is unacceptable. The cherry on top the lack of ownership on behalf of your adjustor is despicable. his implication in his email that he's unable to reach me when the truth is I couldn't reach him or his superior and he never attempted contact shows a lack of effort to correct your wrong. I demand response and for my car to be repaired and I will be compensated my next steps may have to be small claims court. There is no excuse for how this was handled.

I purchased 732.00+ dollars on black Friday some of the items I purchase service warranties. As I made a couple of returns today 1/3/2019 one of the items unopened and unused had the service warranty Walmart refused to refund the warranty because it was over 30 days old. They told me I needed to call the service center to see if they would refund the warranty. I feel that I should have been explained this when I purchased to warranty and I would have had the decision not to purchase it also with the purchase being a Christmas gift Walmart should be more understanding and allow a grace period to get the refund. To say the least I have no more patience with Walmart and will probably no longer shop with Walmart

returned gift was told I could not get a gift card or cash by an asociate named de dee at store 1658 Thomson ga

I was a customer at the Walmart in auburn wa.
I purchased wine in the self serve check out.
lady working the self serve area came to me for id.
when I showed her my id thru wallet plastiv window she asked me to take id out and hand it to her.
I will be 60 yrs old next yr. have NEVER been asked to pull id out and to any cashier EVER in my life except by police when pulled over as you are well aware, since everyone has been over at one time in their life.
When I asked to speak to manager, SHERIE I believe her name was, came and stated to me that's its store policy.
I have since purchased alcohol and of course never asked to take id out and hand to cashier.
BAD BUSINESS FOR WALMART TO ACT LIKE POLICE>>>>
my phone number is 2063731369

I just left Walmart on 83rd and Stewart in Chicago,IL. First off I spent 1:15 min in the store searching for things on my own because all the workers are huddled up in the back of the store on their phones instead of helping customers. Once I FINALLLY made it to check out I’m told that I can’t ring my 2x 100 vanilla gift cards because the money center doesn’t open for another 20min. Omg you mean to tell me I have $900 in groceries and a manager can’t even ring my gc but the Walmart on North avenue and Kostner is the total opposite...guess this rule is only enforced in the majority black neighborhood. So instead of leaving Walmart with all my much needed groceries and $900dollars less I left with my pocket full of money. I spent 0 hundreds in Walmart I’m so disgusted at this point I’ll NEVER patronize this store EVER AGAIN

The Reynoldsburg, Ohio store is the worst shopping experience possible. The parking lot is always littered and the store is a mess. The Dairy isle - milk and egg coolers are filthy. Today's (12/30/2018) experience was the last straw.

My wife and I arrived to do our shopping at 6:30 am, at 7:30 we were ready to check out with a large basket full of groceries. The only way to check out was to use self check, which is always a problem. I asked at the service counter if a cashier was available and was told "none have arrived, it will probably be a few minutes". Ten minutes later a women,Tanasia, who was very helpful, asked if she could help even though it obviously was not her job. She rang us up at the self check out and was not able to enter the store coupons and the register "froze up". Next, Tanasia took us to another register and re-rang the entire order. The entire check-out process took well over 45 minutes. Many staff members were milling around the front of the store, but seem unconcerned with the customers walking out because of the inability to check out. I personally observed two customer leave baskets of food in the self check out area during this time.

I asked to speak to the store manager, who I was told was not available and did not respond to the cashier's request.

The Reynoldsburg, Ohio area has many grocery store choices and this Walmart store, by far, is the worst store of any of the other choices in the area. After today's experience my wife and I have decided not to return.

I suppose if I wanted to look for a positive from this fiasco, it would be that Walmart might be a stock to consider shorting.

Terry Turpen

I was in the self service check out counter in Walmart at 4005 167th Street, Country Club Hills IL 60478 on 12/29//2018. The receipt number is TC 565541984509845488779. I called a Walmart representative for assistance to take off 2 brown gravy pouch for 4.96 each because the price on the shelf said .88 cents each, she took the two items off the receipt and the merchandise was left on the counter of the register in the store.

As I walked through the first door out the store I was stopped by a African American male security employee telling me the camera saw me take 3 gravy pouch and I only pay for one.

I told him to check my receipt so he can see that was not true and to question the people looking at the camera eyes. He checked my receipt and my bags only to see I did not take anything that was not paid for. He allowed me to leave the store and told me he did not want to make a scene and to pay for items I did not have. People and employees in the store were starring me up and down like I was a criminal.
I informed him every thing in these bags are paid for and he could check them with no problem.

This was a humiliating experience and I plan to speak with my attorney for this racial profiling or whatever the reason was for this action.

When I called the store to speak with a manager, they simply kept me on hold listing to music for 1 hour. I called back twice and was put on hold with no manager or anyone else came to the phone.

My phone number is 773-301-0675 . This is no way to treat a regular Walmart customer or anyone else for that matter that is not stealing from your establishment.

On December 26, 2018, I initiated a cash transfer at the Galena, IL Walmart to be sent to a Walmart in Chicago, IL for pick up. My stepson went to the Skokie, IL Walmart on Touhy Ave., and was told the name on the transfer had to match how his name is written on his photo ID (which has his middle initial on it). Galena only requires first and last name, and I have done several transfers from Galena successfully. My 3 attempts to reach customer service at Walmart Skokie resulted each time in ringing several times and automatically going to music with no person contact. Your associate Walmart general tried and reached the same result and stated that she would report this to management. Having set ID criteria within your organization for doing these transfers would alleviate these circumstances. I contacted RIA Financial Services to get remedy for this frustrating circumstance.

I was checking out at the self service check out. After scanning several items, I tried to scan out a can of paint.
But when I grabbed the can to put it on the scanner the top came off and spilled on everything. All my clothes got paint on them. I ask the manager for a complaint form, but she said the only file complaints when someone is hurt. The clothes that I was wearing added up to about $300.00 and they are all useless now. I am looking to be compensated for my loss.

I contacted you and you said you would call in 24 hours. It is now going on 64 hours. My phone number is 319-504-4752.

I placed an order yesterday on Walmart.com that I decided to cancelled right away so I did the order was cancelled correctly and in time but I still received the order and I was still charged I contacted support and they told me they can't process refunds for egift cards but since I cancelled the order correctly the refund should have been made correctly

Received the wrong item from internet
When returned to store there was a 18.00 fee that I had to pay.
I was told that it came from one of Walmart’s companies and that Walmart had to charge the return fee
Since that is the case, you have lost a customer, not only me, but all the people I can tell about this.
As far as I know, I bought from Walmart and returned to walmart. Poor customer service
Frank Sorce
847 878-6800. Cell

Walmart store in Collierville, Tn. 38017 is the worst managed store I've shopped in. Example- Went to buy groceries Saturday night around10 o'clock. They had one line open and at least 20 customers standing in that line. No other register was open. Self check-out was the same way. I went to ask for a manager and was told there was no manager there. I said well someone needs to open another register. The lady said they didn't have anyone to open up one. This was ridiculous! This is the holiday season, the most busy time of the year.

I ordered photo greeting cards from the Harrisville Walmart in Utah. The email I had was that they would be ready for pick up after 6 pm on the 20th. I spent all day making Christmas goodies to deliver with the cards this evening. I went to pick up the cards at 630 and the lady with blue hair ran around for 10 minute trying to find them and finally looked online and said the order had be auto canceled because they were out of ink for the printer. (She also said the printer had been out of ink for 2 days). I was not notified when I ordered them or anytime after that about this problem, had I have known I would have sent the order to a different location, this was the closest to me and was 30 min from my home. The lady in the photo department blamed someone else for why I was not notified and when she tried to give me a refund it took an additional 30 minutes to get someone to come unlock the register, apparently she was logged in under someone else and when she put in the request for a supervisor they were looking for the wrong person. She and that super made light of the situation between the two of them after she shouted for him across the neighboring department that she had a pissed customer-pissed doesn't begin to describe how I was feeling at that point because of their incompetence! The blue haired lady at the counter then suggested that I START OVER on the order and send it to the wall ave store....start over because they had cancelled it- I glad she thinks I have all the time in the world to redo that very cumbersome process! We not only didn't have cards to deliver to neighbors we missed the party we were supposed to attend and the only time I would have had all my kids together this year to see Santa. I stopped an assistant manager on my way out and all they could do was say sorry we didn't know anything about it. The super did look up and see that not only was their store out of ink for days but wall ave was out of ink as well.....so I could have started over for nothing. In a pinch I called the riverdale store and they said the did have ink but they are closing early today because they don't have enough help to run that department today. My holiday gifting is in shambles thanks to Walmart and all I can get from Walmart is the run around as they each blame someone else for the problem. Bah Humbug to Walmart this Christmas!!!!!!!!

Saturday, Dec 17: I called Vortex Computer Technician and talked with John Parker who said the company was located in Phila,Pa. He fixed the problem, then told me I could make money by going to Wal Mart to purchase 16 Wal Mart gift cards at $500.00 each, come back home and scratch off the numbers on the back and call and give him the money andhe would put it back in my Welsfargo bank. I went to BBT bank, took out $8,000.00 to buy the cards. He had told me he would put my money back in bank plus an extra 350.00 for my service. He was dealing with a bank named Chase bank, so he told me. As of now, Wednesday, he has not reimbursed me for my money. I did some wrote down the number he called from, it was: 215-688-5531. I did some computer research on this John Parker and the message came up saying: IF YOU GET A CALL FROM 215-688-5531 to report it. I checked for more info on "John Parker" in Bensalem, Pa and Phila,Pa. If there's any way your company can help me get my money back, I would appreciate it so much. That was my life savings. I am 84 and live alone. I would appreciate your response as to what else I could do to get my money back. I am going to contace the Police Dept in those two cities and have already contacted the police dept here in Greenville, N. C. I am really in need of my money. There must be a reason why that telephone number is listed. Thank you for anything you can do for me. My telephone number is: 252-757-1168. I need my money to pay my December bills.

On the day of November 21st, at your store in Ravenna, Ohio, I went to return exchange a baby breast pump. as I entered the store I noticed workers looking at me suspiciously, but I paid no attention to the unwelcomed looks. when I approached the customers service counter to speak with one of the sales reps, took my item out of the bag and asked the sales rep to throw the bag in the garbage. I Told the sales rep that I was looking to exchange the pump for a manual breast pump. after standing there for about 30 minutes a police approached me and asked me where was my receipt. I explained that I don't have the receipt. He then told me that I couldn't go anywhere until I prove the pump was mines. I told him that I paid for the pump myself and I was getting it for my sister, however, I lost the receipt. Officer then held me against my will and threatened to arrest me If I failed to present some Identification. After being held for another 30 minutes the security came from the back and told the police that, I, Indeed, walked inside of the store with the item. And I was free to go. I asked the store clerk for a bag to cover my merchandise, but she refused to give me a bag. I then asked the manager and he refused to give me a bag. I explained that I walked in the store with a bag and they threw it away, it is required for you to give me a bag. they refuse to give me a bag even though the sales rep who i gave my bag to, comfirmed that I gave her a bag to throw away. i seen a empty bag on the desk so i decided to take it apon myself to take a bag to cover my merchandise. i was totally embarrased, and hamiliated. I felt like i targeted and that this is done to alot of black people who shops at Wahlmart. i want diciplinary actions taken immediately. this cannot happen to the people in the community, who spend there hard earned money at Wahlmart. Im sure they accsed me of stealing something that I spent my hard earned money for.
Wahlmart have survailance cameras set up so that you may observe the incident at hand..

After diciplinary actions are taken with every employee who participated in this traumatizing night, call me and leave a message or talk to me personally to inform me of what actions was taken, if these requirements are met, I may decline consulting my attorney.

thankyou
Alphonso Burnett
216-432-8285

I purchased a Walmart gift card on Dec. 7, 2018 for my grandson for Christmas. When I got home I checked it’s balance and it had $35 on it. I gave to my grandson on Dec. 15, 2018. He took it to our local Walmart in Bellefontaine, Ohio and tried to use it and was told their was no money on but had a balance of 0! I believe an employee in the Bellefontaine Walmart acquired the numbers (before it was sold) and then used the money. I was told by their customer service that they must have the physical card to swipe but a clever employee could do it with just the numbers. The printout (attached) is confusing showing redemptions and reloads. But, bottom line is the money was gone by 3 a.m. Sunday morning when my grandson was fast asleep in his own bed. I received no satisfaction from my local Walmart. My money was stolen and I’d like it back! Joanne Wiley

I ordered a cake on sunday 12/16/2018
I asked for red roses to be on the cake w/red writing Happy Birthday. When I arrived for the cake the attendant was there, I stood there about 5 minutes and I said excuse me ma'am. she finally noticed me. she presented me w/a cake. I looked at the cake and it had only 1 (one) Rose with green scibbles on it. I told the attendant I asked for roses on the cake. she corrected it. I did explain that I would be contacting you back once I picked up the cake. I found it very discouraging to get a cake at Walmart. I have literally stood on the other side of the bakery cabinet calling from my phone. no one would answer and even called the service desk to page for assistance. I be on a schedule an to place an order to be ready at 11:00am and to get it almost 25 minutes later is not acceptable. we order for lunches and this has been not acceptable. I am considering not using Walmart in the future for our company needs. we have monthly parties and have been dealing with this for several months that it is a big problem. you order and hope that you can get it correct and in a timely manner.

Order # 6181867887550.. online order pickup at store Walmart 1859 bypass rd Winchester ky. Said 2 items ready for pickup. Then associate gave me necklace item but said jeans were there but I couldn’t have them or Walmart would think I stole them ??? I ask how you figure I have my records and pictures of order and shows paid . He then says I have to come back another day it’s a bug in system. I then contact customer service and they said it clearly shows both items ready to pick up . This is rediculous andvim very offended at being told Walmart would think I stole my own order ! I don’t appreciate this at all . Inconvenient, offending, no help from anyone so far .

Came shopping this weekend with my family , we came in at 10 pm on Saturday and Sunday both nights as we took the weekend to get shopping done. Why is there only one lane open? and the wait time was 15 minutes,there were employees that were just standing around and shrugging their shoulders and talking bout the very slow long line. there was a few customers that walked out. if the self scan lanes were open people should not have to wait like this , very ridiculous, will be going to another location.

I live in Corsicana, Texas, and this store is always running out of grocery products. Some times they are out for weeks at a time and no one can tell me why or when they will restock. A lot of my friends have started to shop at other stores because of this problem.

Too many times I have entered the restrooms at your Wilkesboro Store only to find a toilet out of service...on a busy night such as Saturday with the line long, that means rushing to the back of the store to use the one next to customer service. How long has that toilet been out of service? Why is there not a plumber in there right now working on it...seems with the cash registers full of people/customers, the store could afford to have a plumber fix the toilet...I recently had colon surgery and when I need to go, I need to GO. With the move toward self checkout perhaps we need to start towing a port-a-potty behind the truck. Fix the TOILET. Please

I shopped at Capilano Walmart. used my Mastercard. i was happy to get it and spent 1800$ in a week. buying electronics, food and what i needed or wanted. i had tried to return 4 flatscreens and an entertainment unit. after i went back 3,4 times they refused to take the stuff back. the only proof is i bought it on their card. these items were resold and parts were missing! they refused because of this. i told them that is how it was when i bought it. i called to complain and they said talk to the manager. he said the same, no receipt parts are missing! got upset explained how much i spent, i was kicked out and told they dont want my money, and to fuck off! don't come back for a year? and now i am here trying to get my money back for items i don't have $1000 or more. sad!! pissed they are wrecking my Christmas!

I purchased a Sodastream, 3 months ago, had no problem returning the carbonator until yesterday, your employee refused to take back the empty would sell me a new carbonator charging $29.00.

Hello, Im so sick of being treated as a burden when it comes to shopping at your walmarts i bought a jacket for my husband as an Xmas gift when getting to cash the cashier was completely ignore me and refused to provide a bag for my items because APPARENTLY the item i bought was too BIG! after much fight and assistants from might self she help me put the item in the bag with attitude while leaving she stated that it doesn't even fit when it did, now idont care and i dont mind paying for bags but i should have to fight to get one when i have no vehicle and was walking home with the things i purchased , in told another employee about my experience before leaving and she told me they just dont have the bag to provide for large item which is a lie i will no longer be shopping at any walmart after this experience and i will make sure my story is heard.!!

out of 21 or 22 registers only 4 were open and all were ran by the slowest people that work for Walmart
I had close to 1000.00 in my cart but left after waiting for 20 min in line and not even one customer was
finished being checked out I will no longer shop at Walmart I will go to other store as Fred mires were
there customers are treated with respect and they do there jobs

I shopped a the Walmart on Academy Drive in Bessemer, Alabama on 13DEC18 between 5:30PM and 6:30PM . I informed the associate that the items I had purchased that the amount was not adding up and I was being charged to much after I used my $5 and $10 Walmart gift card and she showed no concern about the over charge and no one in customer service new what to do about this incident for them to refund my money. After over 30 minutes of standing in customer service they refunded me $30 because that's what I was told the over charge was. I am sending this compliant because I shop at this Walmart all the time and I have never had to deal with anything of this nature and I did not appreciate the lack of concern or lack of interest of what happen this evening. I hope something can be done after I report this incident so it does not happen to anyone in the future. The store number is (00764), Stores address is 750 Academy Drive Bessemer, AL 35022.

I received my direct deposit onto my walmart money card. I keep my funds in my vault until I need it. They are now having "technical issues" and refuse to issue my funds to me. Ive been on hold for over 2 hours and all the agents can tell me is wait. I have responsibilities to take care of and I can not do so until they release my money. I feel violated and helpless and I can not get any help. What am I supposed to do next? Its too cold to be homeless.

Appalling. There was a long line and only one checker and that was #14 lane that has a short belt. Let me first emphasize this is not about the checker. She did an amazing job considering what she was up against. Those of us standing in line could see 7 Walmart employees in the customer service area just visiting among themselves. The gentleman behind me ( and yes he was a gentleman ) went over to ask about opening another lane. What they said to him was beyond rude. When he came back he said they told him if he didn't like the wait to unload his cart & leave. He asked to speak to a supervisor. So, supervisor Cody, showed up. Cody said that he would help the man unload his cart. WHAT?? Then Cody said that there was 2 checkers but the other one was on break. I kept silent up to this point. Then Cody said that scheduling was done at corporate and for the man to contact corporate if he wasn't happy. I told Cody that it wasn't the scheduling as much as the attitude. My career ( a passenger service agent for a major airline at an international airport ) was based on customer service and I know how important customer service is to a company. His entire demeanor was too bad so sad leave. Now, Wal-Mart isn't known for customer service but this was OUTRAGEOUS.

My husband and I ordered the KidKraft Ainsley Wooden Swing set on Black Friday for our children for Christmas. At the time I placed the order it said estimated deliver was on 12/4/18. The order was placed under my husbands email since he has an account (bjrharkless@yahoo.com). We got no further information. On 12/4/18 my husband received an email stating that the item had not been delivered yet as their was a delay and they would send an email when there was an update. However, upon clicking on the tracking it appeared that the item was showing it had been delivered to the Wal Mart in Pearland on 288 and 518. We had chosen to have it shipped there and pick it up. My husband then finds a shipping label under the tracking that shows the item was delivered and signed for by Rose Bukowsk on 12/4/18 at the Pearland Wal-Mart. So my husband tries to call the Wal Mart. He calls on Monday and spends 30 minutes on hold and never gets an answer. Today, Tuesday 12/11 he calls 3 different times. Each time he asks for a manager and is told one is not available and keeps getting put on hold for 20 minutes or longer. He was told by an associate that the item had shipped but had not been delivered. When my husband told her about the tracking information that shows it was signed for by a Wal Mart employee on 12/4, the employee just responded "ok'. She then stated that she conferred with a manager (still not allowing him to speak to one) and that shipping is not guaranteed. He again explained that it was showing delivered and that our checking account had just been charged for the amount indicating the order was complete. There was still no resolution. The last time he called and waited 30 minutes to speak to a manager he was given the District office phone number of 281-313-1746. We have both called this number twice and no answer. We have both left a message. First of all this gift is for my kids from Santa. Secondly the customer service is horrible and outrageous. How can there not be one single manager available to answer a question during the busiest time of year. I need someone to call me and have this resolved TODAY. My husband is going up to the Pearland Wal Mart when he gets off of work so maybe then someone can find a manager. If not, we will be taking our business elsewhere, which I'm sure would not matter anyway.

talked to someone last week about my complaint with Walmart 1276 deli. Its was about a chicken order that they couldn't do and they called me 45 minutes before to tell me! They suggested I call the other Walmart in our town and I said they should and there manager said they couldn't do that I would have to. In any case time was ticking and my company was coming and I was going crazy! The other Walmart did fulfill my order, thank goodness. Such poor ordering at 1276....and I order a week ahead and still they let me down>

In store looking to buy Nintendo switch none in the Nintendo display they were all at the phone counter the guy that worked at the counter didn’t want to let me look at the Nintendo switch box which was locked in a glass sliding window so he called security on me and he told management that I swore at him which he lied about there was no customers at the counter I was the only one he could of let me look through the glass and call someone to help me customers should get good service this guy was a big zero

On Sunday night, December 9, 2018, I called customer service for help on an order just submitted. That person explained to me the problem was being fixed and that someone should give me a call in 24 hours. He stated if I do not receive a call to contact Walmart.com and Customer Service would handle. I called back on December 10, 2018, the representative, who said her name was Martha, states she didn't know anything I was talking. She was very unprofessional and act like she didn't want to help me. In the meantime I'm out of $95.00, because I was told I would have to wait until this order gets to me,(which is not scheduled to get to me until December 20th) then I would have to fill out a return form and wait for my money. I can not get my grandson the hoverboard he wants for Christmas because I have to wait for my money. (order #6141863-045426).

My daughter mistakenly purchased a soy sauce alternative instead of regular soy sauce.....My daughter had thrown away the receipt when she put away the groceries..I said No problem and drove to walmart for an exhange or store credit so I could get regular soy sauce..a $4.67 item...the person wearing an asst mgr badge (Corena) said where's thge receipt ..I told her it was thrown away mistakenly...Corena said "You need to download the walmart app" I told her I only had a flip phone....She said then "I suggest you save you receipts as we are doing away with paper receipts...I said what about the return policy posted on the wall for returns with or without a receipt...Corena said well we don't have to refund if we don't want to... This is all said within hearing distance of my friends..who encouraged me to file a complaint....I was made to feel like a thief or something with her berating me....ALL FOR A $4.67 item....Corena then said I'll give you a store credit card this one time.....Well from now on I plan to shop at Safeway for my groceries....and plan on bringing up my experience at our club meeting this next week......

Ordered a bedding set online on 11/19 with a guaranteed delivery date (per website) of 11/28. On 11/28 called customer service because the item had not shipped- was told it was stuck in shipping and I needed to cancel the order and resubmit it; which I did, this time with an expected delivery of 12/5. It is now 12/7, still not received. Called customer service multiple times, they claimed to escalate it, but have no idea if the order will ever ship. Was told again, I needed to cancel it and submit it again- I refuse. This is false advertising on Walmart’s part- this is exactly why Amazon is the leader in the online market- Walmart only cares about taking your money, you will never get your product!!

wal'mart store 2705 franklin va 757-641-8881 my number this has been a on going problem here for a while now but today I reached my boiling point. First off they have no cashiers (2) everyone is pissed off not a very good shopping experience (3) I personally grand open that store and worked for the company for 10 years that's when sam was still living ( we met) his son too they were great! (3) my wife and young daughter shop there on a constaince basis and bad elements are surrounding the whole store (4) im not the only one here others are very concerned (5) soon there will be a uprising on this store and tremendous lost (6) MY NAME IS FRANK KEETER (757-641-8881) (7) certainly there are other stores (Wal-Mart) to shop we just enjoy this one but looks like its wearing thin im afraid - sincerely frank department of criminal justice (dcjs va)

I purchased No Boundaries Jegging faded jeans and loved them...great fit, and got 3 compliments. So, I went back and purchased 4 more pairs. I washed them, and they stunk horribly...strong chemical toxic smell. I researched how to get rid of chemical smell in jeans,& followed the recommendations.I washed them 5 times using detergent, borax, vinegar, oxi clean, perfumed crystals, and also tried laundry baking soda at times, all to no avail! They still stink strong chemical smell. Will this smell ever go away, and is it toxic to wear???!!! I really want to keep and wear them, if it's ever possible!

walmart davie florida went to return 29 series marine battery no stock to exchange with bad busines went to hollywood florida to exchange again no stock walmart doesnt stand behind their sales i have 15 walmart batteries for my boats either exchange this battery wich is under warranty or refund me for all batteries and ill go elsewhere, you dont have any batteries to sale in either store a hint each time you sale one order one i drove 63 miles to get battery should i be happy .

EVERY TIME I GO TO MY LOCAL WALMART THE PRODUCTS I BUY ARE NEVER IN STOCK!!! I THEN HAVE TO DRIVE ACROSS TOWN TO THE OLDER STORE TO PURCHASE MY GROCERIES. THIS IS REALLY INCONVENIENT BECAUSE I WORK FULL TIME AND THIS TAKES AWAY FROM MY FAMILY TIME! WHAT CAN I DO AS A REGULAR CUSTOMER TO MAKE SURE THAT MY LOCAL STORE HAS THE PRODUCTS THAT I NEED? ANY HELP WITH THIS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

My pick-up with my dog in it was stolen from Pendleton Oregon Wal-wart parking lot on Nov 27 2018 . After paying a bill and shopping for a total of 15 min I walked out to my truck horrified to find it and part of my family( my dog) gone. I ran back to a bell ringer who had observed me walk in and he automatically said " hey man what's wrong". I said I think my truck was just stolen. I asked him if he had seen exactly where I had parked. He answered with a yes verifying that my truck and pup were definitely gone. I ran back into Wal-mart to call the police at the courtesy counter. I went in and told them my truck and dog had been stolen and not one person did anything they just stared at me like I was crazy. I asked one of them to call the police and one of them finally took the public phone and turned it towards me.I said will you please dial the police for me so they dialed. When I got someone on the phone it was my cities chambers of commerce . I said would you PLEASE call 911 they finally called the police for me . when the police showed up they refused to let police look at the video. They said only two women in town are allowed to review video and they are not here. They gave the police the number for the women but police could not reach them. Three hours later I went back to Wal-mart and had to demand to talk to a manager 20 minutes later a manager came to the courtesy counter. I said My dog and truck were stolen from your parking lot why can't you review the video. The man said I can you can't. I said the police need it and he said well where's the police. I said trying to contact the only two women that can review it. He chuckled and said I can review it if there was a cop. I'm asking what's so freaking funny he said my names James have the police contact me if there's a problem. I said what do you mean IF there is a problem my freaking truck and dog were stolen and you guys have already wasted 3 hours of get away time. I proceeded to call the officer on the case and told him there was a man who said he would review the tapes with an officer only. The officer did not believe that because he had already been told only the two women could review the video. The officer then said I will call this James guy. I then walked back into the store and found James at the money center I was trying to get his attention but he was ignoring me while talking with 2 other associates. They all just stared at me like what do you want from us. Finally he was paged to the phone and it was the officer. His attitude started to change after that . The officer soon showed up and they reviewed the video and got the vital information we needed almost 4 hours after the fact. Not one associate asked me if I was alright or if I needed anything. If someone stealing your truck and part of your family was not bad enough try having Wal mart treat you like some sort of deviate while felling like someone just put a knife through your heart !!!!!

Have feedback for Walmart?