Vodacom Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

586+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Vodacom corporate: +27-8211

I called in at 09:30 on the 03rd of May 2019 to cancel my policy as we are emigrating. I had the rudest consultant that told me it was not his problem and that I should have called in sooner. He couldn't give me an amount to pay in to cancel the contract, and that it was too bad. He then just hung up the phone after keeping mute for a while. . . . .Is this the type of service you extend to clients after years of support? Never not paid a premium? I want to take this a whole lot further than just here. How do I escalate this?

whenever I attempt to purchase whatsapp ticket I constantly have insufficient amount though my amount is sufficient for the product and when I restart my fone the 1c should always dissapear somehow which now makes my amount insufficient to purchase the product.goodbye vodacom I am moving to telkom I am so done with your incopetemce

i took my phone for repairs in March at vodacom eastgate and till today i have not recieved my phone , they then sent a message from repairs saying my phone was still going to be sent back without being fixed because apparently they where trying to get ahold of me and they could not when i called they said they will be sending it back and that its the Insurance fault.When i called the insurance and told them they called vodacom and and they said they will be giving it to the consultant to process again and they will call me which they didnt i had to call back and they said my phone was ready for collection when i went to the store yesterday it was not there and they were telling me its still at the repairs and they didnt know why

What is the problem with Vodacom service in Robertson, Western Cape? More than a week of intermittent service experienced!

Fault reference 1-34328794051356 has NOT been resolved!
Again this morning "No Service". Hundreds of Vodacom customers in our area (Robertson, Ashton, McGregor, Bonnievals have "NO SERVICE" off and on and off again for the last 5 (FIVE) days. As a paying customer I DEMAND that Vodacom take serious steps towards resolving this ongoing problem once and for all.
Please take note that I hereby give notice of my intention to log a complaint with ICASA. A copy of this complaint WILL be included!

Hi my complaint is with regards to my contract premiums. Initially when I took my contract it was on r340, it then went up to r390. When I called to query they said they increased it because vat went up to 15%, obviously he couldn't do math, after calculating it for him because he insisted it was right he then came back and said it was to cover marketing cost and better signal, which does not affect me however I let it slide. It's now gone up to r408 without any communication, if I don't receive a refund and adjusted premiums to what I initially signed up for, I will take this further. My contract is ending, how do I trust u to renew it, and it's not going to happen, and I will be sure to notify as many people as possible as to what happened to my premiums to make them aware and use another service provider. You are A bunch of thieves as far as I am concerned!

My network is verry slow now for the past 2 weeks fix this I can do nothing!!!!!!!!! My youtube is so shitty just because of your network. If this problem doesnt get solved im switching back to mtn. Fix your shit Vodacom. You tel the people you are the leading network in SA but right now you are the shittyest one. Fix your fucking shit!!!

In February I did an upgrade on my data contract which included a laptop. I specifically told the consultant I want a silver laptop and not a black one. I said this more than twice but to my greatest surprise a black laptop was delivered to my address. I then called the Vodacom customer care (as if they care) center and told their stupid consultant that I do not want the black laptop and they must cancel the upgrade and fetch their laptop.

They have never fetched the laptop and my calls to get them to fetch the laptop are never recorded according to their consultants each time I call. They have debited my account with the upgrade fees and for the new contract that they are FORCING me into. I’m not getting any help from their customer care consultants. THEY STILL HAVE NOT FETCHED THEIR BLACK LAPTOP AND SEEMINGLY THEY WILL CONTINUE DEBITING MY ACCOUNT ON A MONTHLY BASIS.

I had a contract SIM and I paid my out standing account of R884 last year but now I can't XDS say that you never send them a letter to say it's paid. Know tell me if I paid this from my bank . Way can't you send them a letter to say it's paid?

I am so disappointed with the service received from you guys. I actually called inquiring about the router which was on promotion and we agreed about everything. So nou whn its time to receive my parcel i only got the sim card and i called in trying to lodge a complaint, i was advised that the router special ended long time ago and there isn't much that they can do to assist. I needed that router so that it can assit me with my assignments as i will be writing in June, but no now am delayed. I feel like i wasn't treated fairly as your valued customer.

Andrew

....no service.............weekend off whole day...on from early evening...then off next day...same story........and now today when i need to make EFT payments....NO FRIGGING SERVICE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO I GET A REBATE FOR THE TIME I HAD TO PAY FOR BUT GOT NO SERVICE!!!MAYBE IT IS TIME THAT I START CANCELLING MY CONTRACTS PIECE BY PIECE AND GO TO A UNIT THAT WORKS....BECAUSE MTN AND CELL C WERE UP AND RUNNING!!!!!!!!
ROBERTSON AREA - WESTERN CAPE

I bought 7 GB of data yesterday and they have added the amount of rand value to my bill, but i have still not recieved my 7GB of data?
I want to know what is the next step as i will not be paying for it when the monthly bill comes.
As you can see from the first image i have bought 7 GB of data yesterday.
The second image is the amount of data i have and that is only the data i had to buy again this morning.

I took out a upgrade at the Vodecomshop in Greenstone shop noL93. Went to the shop and a sales person by the name of Ricarda attended to us, did the necessary documentation, and then was told that we had to pay 150 to swop information from my Huawei to the new Samsung A30, which i think is a cheek seen we are have a contract with Vodecom, Ricarda gave us wrong information to download from one phone to the other, and forgot to give a sim swop. I went back on Monday to speak to the manager and asked why we had shoddy service by Ricarda, and why do they charge R150, the so called manager, refused to cooperate with me and my husband, she had an attitude, and should be not working in an eviroment like that, I asked for her name and she refused, I also wanted the owner of the shops number she aslo refused, she told me to get out of the shop and called security, Far as i am concerned I dont need to be bullied by inefficent staff, and that women needs to be dealt with. Very unsastified customer.
Rochelle Fisher 083-6401234

Fraud was done under my name because a vodacom consultant failed to verify if its me, an upgrade of 2 phones in different places was done under my name using a fake id,names,id number is me but the picture is not me,that unknown person took Hauwei P20 and S10,one was upgraded in Roodepoort and the other one at the Glen shopping center,this is torturing me as i dnt understand how the consultant didnt see that the id copies are not the same,the application form also is not valid no adress,no email just name and surname even initials im F.O the person was writing F.M even the signature,i am really not going to pay for something i dont even own,need your help ASAP,i even feel like is an inside job.

Customers seem to be just numbers, no system in Vodacom sitting in a store at mall of Africa, one qualified person to deal with issues, no appropriate queuing system

Applied telephoniclly for a new contract for two routers. Informed that my application failed due to negative information from Experian. I contacted them no negative information on my record and no query on their side from Vodacom. Contacted Vodacom again the only comment I received again I cannot be assisted and there is nothing Vodacom can do to assist with the new contract. Where to now?

My wife purchased a phone, iPhone XS on contract from Vodacom Shop at Clearwater Mall on 1 March 2019. She did take out a comprehensive insurance on the phone.
The sim card that was used on the phone was a pre-paid sim card which was linked to the device and to the insurance. On the 10th of March 2019 the phone was stolen and it was reported to the Hillbrow Police Station.
I then went to the Vodacom Shop to submiit a claim.
The Insurance Co. did not honour the claim because they say that there is a "cooling off" period for 3 months because now it becomes a pre-paid device because of the pre-paid sim card but the device was taken on contract. I was not told any of this at the time of purchase and the documents that i signed for insurance did not say anything about the" cooling off" period. The moment the pre-paid sim card was put in, I should have been notified about the cooling of period but was not told any of this.
I made several visits to the store to try and resolve this matter but to no avail. The store also acknowledges that there is no such clause in their documents.
The manager at the store, Mr Nlompho Segoapa tried his best to assist me, but he has to wait for management for answers.
And I also like to point out that we have been customers with Vodacom for over 10 years and its sad that we have to go through this.

Vodacom is as bad as Telkom, absolutely useless service.

morning i called around feb 2019 to cancel my other vodacom contract on the 0721719959 number the consultant that assisted me ms tshabalala n said ive been a loyal customer of vodacom for long.she said im gonna see a decrease on my next month statement which is march month on my debit on my 0793167005 number.it was decreased the next month.she never explain that it was an upgrade ive been calling your call center ever since been taken from tower to post.three weeks ago been told it has been processed but when i call the 135 custumer care still getting an sms saying my upgrade is 2021 may.the other consultants listen to the recordings of that day they fully agree with me that it was a fraudulant upgrate

thank you for your assistance in advance

naphtally thebeitsile Erasmus

Good day, please can you sort out the signal strength in Brackenhurst, Albert on, Kalkoentjie road, as I cannot download anything, even Facebook battles, it is now beyond a joke, please assist urgently.

Thank you.

I was contacted by a salesperson and was offered a new sim card because I am such a good client. I told the person I am not interested but he kept on telling me about the benefits. He assured me that my cell nr would not change etc,etc. When I went down to the Vodacom office for help they warned me that my nr is going to change and that the sim is only for data. I think your sales people is misleading the clients and it is the second time this happens and I think it is time to rapport Vodacom to the consumers board. The Invoice nr K1467453 Pin 5114 PUK 72533267 is cancelled today 25/04/2019 by your consultant Tasha an Afrikaans speaking girl. Please confirm the cancellation.

This started yesterday when i call Call center. They send me to pillar to post i dont know what is their problem, all i want is explanation on my account of which they are not able to respond.I have asked them to put through Account dept but it seem so difficult to do so.This is not the first time. 0820789640

Three weeks ago i have taken a Vodacom Wifi Contract from Bluff Towers retail store, till date i have been complaining about the poor reception,
Nothing has been done, only me calling in to complain & messages sent from vodacom stating that their busy with my complain.
It is now rather frustrating that I have to pay for something that does not even work, which is totally unfair.
something needs to be done as soon as possible as i would not want to cancel the contract due to me experiencing worse service from TELKOM.
A booster was mentioned on one of the calls i had with Raees Khan from Retail store.

Thanking you in advance.
Regards

Hello, I need to get a status update as to when SR190419-378087 will be addressed by Vodacom Tech Support, please.

Thanking you in advance.

Hi Vodacom
It is with utmost disappointment that I must send in a complaint. I have been at Vodacom for approximately 10 years, but I am seriously considering going to another network provider after this happened.
I am going to sum up the order of events on a numbered basis to let you understand the order of events better.
Order of Events:
1. Booked in my phone on March 19th, 2019 at Highveld Mall Vodacom Repairs, with job number 12982545. Was told it would be fixed in 3-5 working days.
2. Sent to advanced repair centre on 30 March 2019 ( 11 days after booking it in at Vodacom) I was told then it would take 5-7 working days.
3. Was received @ advanced repair centre on 2 April.
4. 4 April it was received at Vodacom Highveld Mall. It was not repaired, the screen was sticking out half way on the phone. The attendant said he would escalate the case with his superiors.
5. Booked in AGAIN on 9 April with job number 13002145. This was 5 days after it came back from the advanced repair shop.
6. Received @ advanced repair centre on 10 April
7. 12 April dispatched from advanced repair centre.
8. Went to Vodacom on 15 April. Was told the technician broke it even more, but the parts have been ordered to fix it. Was told that it would be fixed on Wednesday 17 April
9. On Wednesday 17 April when I got there I was told that they haven’t fixed my phone yet it would be fixed on Tuesday 23 April (36 days after I booked it in the first time!!!!)
10. Then Tuesday 23 April they said it would be there the next day.
I stayed at Vodacom since getting my 1st phone because of good service, but now I can’t say that Vodacom’s service is nearly as good as it must be. I am insisting that Vodacom give me another phone (Samsung J6 - Same phone I booked in, or even a better phone), because it was broken even more in the hands of Vodacom. If I don’t get attention from this letter I am going to be forced to escalate my concern to head office.
I look forward hearing from you.
Kind Regards
Louwrie Gerber 23 April 2019

Hi,
I have been a Vodacom customer for as long as I can remember (more than 20 years). I have NEVER fails to pay my account to my memory, however I probably did pay a couple of days or one day late some time ago. It is simple if you don't pay your account the service provider terminates your service. My service was never terminated. I erectly applied for credit for a financial institution and was horrified to find out that Vodacom have black listed me for not paying my account. I would like to have details of the event according to Vodacom and after long standing relationship would like to hear the view from Vodacom that would justify black listing me?

Peter

I got robbed of my cellphone ,I went to a Vodacom shop and submitted the documents ,after two days I called the insurance department 0821952.the first consultant told me that she cant see my documents on the system,,i called the Vodacom shop and spoke to the consultant that helped me and she told me that she did email all the paper work ,I called the insurance again and I was told that my claim has been approved and I have to pay R618.I THEN WENT TO VODACOM SHOP TO COLLECT THE PHONE WHEN I GOT THERE I WAS TOLD THAT MY CLAIM IS NOT APPROVED .I told the consultant to call the insurance then she said their offices are closed ,,I was so disappointed on this bad standard service .up to now I don't have a phone ,,I wont recommend Vodacom to anybody .

After upgrading my Phone I have done 3 sim swops now and Vodacom is unable to get the Sim activated / provisioned on the network. Now the 3rd day.

Two weeks back I called your customer service regarding an outstanding balance of R55 on my advance, which is supposed to be cleared as I paid on the 23rd of March when I paid my monthly bill as it was added on it. To this day I have not received an assistance , instead I received two sms stating the has been resolved which is not true. I don't know how many I have called for assistance but all I get is these ref no: 1-3431 7992221307 and 1-3432 0392999562. What irritate me the mostly this is not the first time I have the problem with you. So I think you might as well disable my access to your airtime advance as it clearly no use to me. My number is 0662209289 should you wish to call but only if you have resolved my query, otherwise don't bother.

In June/July 2018 I took out a contract with Vodacom for a wifi router. In March 2019 I moved to the UK. knowing that I could no longer use the data on it, we put the contract in my moms name. This in itself was extremely difficult and frustrating. after Vodacom confirmed that the transfer from my name to my moms was successful and that I had nothing left to pay, I am still getting emails from vodacom stating that I have outstanding amounts - which is impossible might I add -. needless to say Vodacom has been a nightmare to deal with.

i went to vodacom Melyn to upgrade and open a new contract. i filled in the forms for the new contract with p smart 2019 then i changed the phone to p20 lite. The consultant told me that they don't have p20 lite in stock, i opted to wait for their stock. after a week i asked them if they can't get the p20 lite from other surrounding stores. They said they couldn't get them. I personally called vodacom Kolonade and the cell phones (p20 lite) were available. I then cancelled the contracts with menlyn because they were not willing to get the cell phones for me. I then upgraded 0760903909 and open a new contract for 0797882687 at Kolonade. Each cell phones (p20 lite) were R289.00 per month. With their additional costs they were R319.00 each excluding insurances. vodacom debited R230.00 for the new contract. End of the month they then debited R4679.73 on 29/03/2019. I've been taken back and forth from 30/03/2019 for my refund with no success. i want my money back and the service that i received is unacceptable. I called vodacom three times with no success. My last call reference is 1-3422985408707

NO service for FOUR MONTHS.
I recently moved and had an existing contract for fibre internet. I began the process of relocating by sending in the needed details on 14 JANUARY 2019. As we heard no response we made numerous phone calls and was told on 18 February 2019 that our relocation process has ONLY then been started. Eventually the outsourced company installed our line on 1 MARCH 2019. AS OF THEN we have NOT been able to get our line configured by Vodacom. We have made more than 60 phone calls to Vodacom, including to a Business Operations Specialist called PRECIOUS SKOSANA, who up until now has not replied to my previous 4 emails I have sent her. The last contact we had from Vodacom was with her on 4 April in which she informed me that is a technical issue and that she did me a favour by escalating it to a "Stephan" who is to fix the issue and a "Kim" who is to activate/configure once it is fixed. She gave me a number for this "Kim" but after hundreds of attempts all calls have been declined by her.
Once again we have phoned and emailed but no one replies or can help us configure this line!
HOW CAN I HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR A SERVICE FOR 4 MOTHS WITHOUT IT WORKING??

I can't receive calls anymore on my number 0720946514. I tried calling 135 but no one is answering the phone. They say I will get sms chatting Link but the sms says' something went wrong, try later' they don't give option to talk to consultant anymore. Can you please allow me to access the consultant? I am not comfortable with chatting, it's inconvenience for me.

I canceled my Vodacom account in 2016 after the 2 years contract.. In May 2017 Vodacom started charging my closed account,with out my consent.. No statement or contact was made from Vodacom. In October 2017 a debt collector start to harass me regarding outstanding payments. After long hours and lots of wasted airtime and having to take a days leave to Vist Vodacom no one could assist me.. I eventually got help were the agent showed me for some reason the account was reactive 5 months after it was closed.. I sent this to the debt collector who said they will setyle this with their client Vodacom... 3 months later and still ongoing another debt collector is harassing me with the same issue... Again I request a proper statement.. Still nothing.. I sent them all the paper work still nothing.. Everyday a agent harrasses me everyday I revive threatening sms.. I whish you as Vodacom could sort out this issue it is from your side as some hasnt done there job propply and I am now being harrassed over nothing.. Please assist.. This is very frustrating. Regard Wayne 0836388048. I'd 7204215267080

Bought a new Huawei phone on 03/03/2019 and also pay for tempered screen that was not in stock, 6 weeks later still no stock, excuses from your sales men Mr. Nathan from Wingtip branch Tel. 0124922905 Very bad service from Vodacom

Total lack of urgency and customer care to restore my fibre WiFi/internet MAC 14A51A42569F. Fault reported to voda fibre on monday 8 April and after daily follow ups eventually Vuma were contacted on Friday 12 April. Vuma then quickly restored the line. Voda fibre need to learn from Vuma about excellent customer service. This same situation is the second time within one month with voda fibre. Totally unacceptable and very unprofessional. Please reply. Thank you

i bought WhstApp Bundle for the 30 days. I am not receiving whatsApp messages nor can I send messages. I only have access to my messages after I have bought nternet data. I find this very disturbing and unacceotable. My MB balance has been 848.73 for the passed five days. it is up to the 6th of May 2019.

Mme Matlhodi Madiseng
082 456 0209

An ugrade was done in 2016 using my name and only to find out that a phone was delivered at Kingsway clinic Gauteng whereas i stay in limpopo.I never requested an upgrade and was never consulted until i found a statement for a monthly payment of R1100 .I reported the case to the complaints office,Vodacom forensic and submitted affidavit but i am not getting help.
I lodged a case with Scorpion until last year when they inform me that the case is closed.
All of a sudden i am getting calls and threats from vodacom demanding payments.As i write this complaint i have forwarded all the affidavit and specimen of signatures to vodacom@vvm.co.za ref:14031432 today as they requested them again.
How on earth must i pay for something that i don't have.

Kindly assist me because this case is affecting my credit record.

I up graded my wifes tablet, they told me it will be here Thusday , then I had to call them on Friday. They had a lot of atories. Again to day I had to call them a d had to compete with staff menbers screaming and laughing so loud I could not hear the person on the other side. Not cool at all.

Vodacom customer service Garden Route Mall is a disgrace. We have been waiting for a cellphone upgrade for almost 2 weeks now and still nothing. No one has contacted us with regards to an update. When they were called the woman couldn't evens say who was the lady that sent in our order for a new phone. Really vodacom is this the service a faithful long time customer gets? I really do not recommend anyone going to vodacom garden route mall... customer service leaves a bad taste in ones mouth!

I have taken out a contract at Vodacom Ceres South Africa for R199/two years. Not one month into the contract cost is jacked up without any notice, to which I would have objected. Now Mr T Felix who sold me the contract refuse to get back to me. How is this acceptable or even legal. A cost was agreed to, set for two years. How can Vodacom now steal extra money?

My phone was send for repairs 16 March
Got it back 1 week later with deep scratches on screen that wasn't damaged when it was send in.
Sonerset west vodacom centre escalated this and up to now no phone or feedback.
They do not return calls

Hi there.I have a signal problem in Brakpan central area and if it goes on I have no choise but to cancel my contract.Vodacom keep sending me promotion messages but they can not sort out the signal problem.The way I see it is that vodacom is money driven and not customer driven.So please stop sending me crab and sort out the signal.I can not live with emergency calls only.

Why should I pay for my calling line id or network synchronization every month R9.50. This is not far.

I need to do a pre-paid sim swap, went to Vodacom Maponya mall and spoke to Kgomotso Ngakane (I hope she gave me her correct name as she was not wearing a name badge). She refused to assist me with a sim swap as she was demanding proof of address. This is not my first sim swap and I have never been asked for the POA unless if the number is a on contract. Can I have assistance on this urgently as I am closer to Maponya mall at the moment and do not need the unnecessary delay. I can be contacted on 0825008383 for now, I will await feedback from you.

I asked for fiber relocation it's been 2 months now no service has been delivered and I have been billed for a service I'm not using .
Vodacom does not provide good service next step in taking them to consumer complains because they are holding me from going to another provider as they keep debting money from my account without proving the service .

I am utterly disappointed in the service received by vodacom. They negatively impacted my credit rating even though I I have paid up and settled my account. I requested a settlement letter from them today 11/04/2019 and was advised by their disrespectful employees that I will have to wait for 14 working days. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A MONTH NOW! I know my complaint here will not be attended to as they have no consideration for their customers

In 2016 I have upgraded my contract with Vodacom. A contract was signed with a certain amount agreed. When the first payment went off, Vodacom took over R500 extra that was not agreed upon. This carried on for months before it was rectified but no credit was passed to my account. A few months down the line I phone in to Vodacom to find out about how to increase my minutes per month. The sales lady sold me that day extra minutes for an extra R160 to my account. After that the next payment went off over R1200, again Vodacom took extra that was not agreed. The sales person in the branch assisted and trying to solve this issue once again. I struggled to get assistance from Vodacom as a whole and had to phone in to the consultant and head office often to find out what is happening and why are the issues not solved. No one of Vodacom bothered to phone me back. I have spend so much money on air time to try and solved this. I went as far as the CEO Client Liaison, she advised me that my "special" was superseded as i have requested more minutes. No one told me anything about a special and that my account is now over R1200. Again I contacted the consultant with a new issue, he confirmed this is not the case and he will solve it. for a few months in 2017 the consultant advised me to not pay my account as there is a credit. off coarse I listened to him as he knows better. Because of this the to the records of Vodacom shows i owe Vodacom over R4000. In the mean-time this consultant left the branch and still assisted me not informing me that he is no longer there. with a lot of frustration as I do not get service from him I contact his manager to find out he has left, this was in February 2019. I eventually got to close my account as it has expired in January 2019. But I cannot take out a new contract with any service provider before this is not solved. the manager from the branch where i initially upgraded is trying to assist me with another consultant. vodacom has established a credit of about R3600 was noted on my account but never passed. No one is getting back to me regarding this. I have been without being able to phone out on my phone even though i could still get incoming calls. since Tuesday that is not true any longer. Vodacom has scrapped my number without any notice or approval and no one can get hold of me. I still have not received any feedback on why this has happens and when it will be fixed.

We are in 2019 STILL NO SERVICE and STILL THE ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED

I have been a client for over 10 years, but this was definitely my last contract I will ever renew with Vodacom. I will most definitely not refer any of my friend or family to Vodacom.
I have never received such distasteful unhelpful no service before. Shocking.
Vodacom will definable not be the leading service provider for long.

WHY does Vodacom feel it necessary to send out an SMS at 2:30 IN THE MORNING to tell me that my "anytime data" has expired, especially when I dont have anytime bundles but do have air time available ? No message at that time of the night should be sent by a cell phone service provider, as there is no service they provide that is of such importance that it cannot wait until the morning.

Vodacom deducted and extra R900 from my account. I logged a complaint and Vodacom acknowledge that they made an mistake. I asked that they pay they money back into my bank account, witch they didn't do. Because of this mistake, I have missed an account payment on another account and now I have to pay interest. I am not happy with your service anymore vodacom

Good day

I purchased a R33 sms bundle on my cellphone on the 5th of April 2019, and although the R33 was deducted from my airtime and I received a confirmation sms stating that I purchased an sms bundle, the smses are not showing on my balances, and everytime I send an sms it is deducted from my airtime.

I tried the whole day (9 April) to contact customer care, just to be told that due to a high number of calls experienced I must call back later - TO NO AVAIL, since I still have not been helped regarding this issue. It is also not the first time this has happened - the previous time I just bought another bundle, but this is getting rediculous. I cannot pay for a service I do not get. As a long time Vodacom client, this is not the kind of service I expect from my cellphone service provider.

Had three emails from Customer Care but issue still not resolved. Re: Vodacom Customer Care Reply - Authentication Response Ref: 0008~2ZHD

What does it help to complain, nothing gets done about the complaints

In October last year year I was moved from my Smart s package to another which I disputed as the consultant did not give correct information over the telephone , Vodacom confirmed my dispute once listening to the conversation and they reverted me back to my old package but the dates where never reversed , the last upgrade I did was in May 2017 and should surely come to an end in May this year.

I have visited the Vodacom store in Kolonade who indicated they cannot help.

I have visited Vodaworld who indicated they cannot help I was given an e-mail to send the information to still no joy

I have logged three calls over the past months to Vodacom
the following calls have been logged

1-34299044456111
1-34302993596520
1-34313017788390

How does anyone get any type of feedback on how to handle this situation it is really frustrating that there is no where to get assistance from such a large organisation.

Good day,

I was robbed last night my contact phone and it was not insured, I want a new phone as i was treated unfairly regarding insurance.

I upgraded with Vodacom recently, After receiving my phone i tried several times to contact the insurance department to insure my phone, but i was told by the customer care consultants that there were having difficulties transferring to the insurance department. I was given an email by one of the consultants to email the insurance department, which i did on the 2nd of April 2019 but i was never contacted or received any reply to my email. i called again and i spoke to someone who claimed she worked for the insurance department and she promised to email me insurance documents, she also failed me cause i have not received anything. I called this morning and i was given to email address form someone who claimed to be a manager to forward the email that i sent to the insurance department and again i was failed because i was given 2 wrong email addresses. I called again and i was told that the last time i spoke with Vodacom consultants was yesterday when i reported my phone missing,which is a lie. I have attached the email that i sent on the 2nd.

I can be contacted via my Email or 0825427362 form 08 :00 am til 17:00

I ordered a tablet online on the 27th March 2019... The tablet I ordered was a Samsung Galaxy A7. On Monday the 1st of April a Samsung Galaxy A6 was delivered.Today when I checked to set up the tablet I checked that it was the incorrect one. I am pissed of at the fact that people are so incompetent in doing their job a 100%.. Is this the exceptional service that you guys advertise for??? Charging a customer for an expensive item but sending a cheaper version??? I want the item that I ordered. I called Vodacom now and as usual there is no help...I want someone who is capable of sorting this out to contact me....

Hi , im a vodacom user , the level of service you provide to clients really sucks , the fact that you are one of the leading networks in africa ,but cant resolve small issues , is really frustrating.I dont know how you appoint and train your employees but thats also part of the problem , I have an Iphone , on that phone I have insurance, the charging block broke and I had to log a claim for it to be repared , as if you could we live in beaufort west ,small town in the karoo and you only have a vodacom chat here , so I asked the lady thats wrong there , what I need to apply for the claim and she said nothing , just a contact number ,I went to do the claim and suddenly I needed a copy of my id ,im a very easy person so I went back and provided her with it the following week , as Im also a employed person that cant sit in a vodacom store all day , my phone was away for 3 weeks , and your mosselbay repair what eva , couldnt fix my phone , then we logged a claim for a new on , your employees also taking there time to do so , its a week and a half later and my claim was approved after calling the department verious times , myself coz the assistant from your employees here is very poor and I dont give a fuck attitude,I need to get my new phone and once again your chat store here doesnt have stock ,and the one lady working here needs to order and thats also time consuming as I am waiting 5 days already since last week friday that the claim was approved .And now the lady here cant get the phone and just alot of bullshit that ive heard before . This is not how you do business and this will be my last contract at vodacom , once it is done

Vodacom sales agent phoned me on the 20.03.19 offering me a cheaper wifi data plan than the one I was currently paying and he advised that the new contract would replace the old one, but I received an invoice this month and they billed me for the old and new data plan.

On the 12 February 2019 I call the upgrade department and chat with a gentlemen Mr Kashrut, where I explained to him that we have
A serious problem with the Vodacom network in Nigel, and that I want to cancelled my data contract and go over to Telkom, because Telkom have
A special on for 20 GB of data day time, and 10 GB of data night time and a Huawei router per month for R 199.00, I explained briefly about the problem and bad coverage in our area, where he convinced me to stay with Vodacom and help me with the same package and a Huawei router, but the data will be 20 GB day time and 20 GB night time, where he log a request to the back office to get information from the network
department that there is a problem in our area, to migrate my account, because I still have 5 months left to upgrade my contract.

On the 20 Feb 2019 I called in again where I received this ref number 1-3429205118440, and the call centre say they still busy with the process.
On the 11 March 2019, I called again because it was already over the cut-off time so solve the problem, and speak to the network department
Mr Judo where he admitted that there is a problem and that Vodacom is working on the coverage in our area in Nigel, where he wright a report and put it on the account so the solution expert can process the request, where I received this ref number 1-34302365313981.

On the 13 March 2019 I call the customer centre, and insist to speak to a team leader, where I talk to Mr Kia and he explained to me that he will look in on the request, and waiting on the recording to listen what was promesses to me, where I received this ref number 1-34303342754301.

And up to now I still waiting on any feedback at all, i would love to stay at Vodacom, as per verbal promises, I still waiting, and nothing is happened.

My contract ended in January 2019. I contacted the call centre in February to cancel the contract.
I was advised that the contract is cancelled and there would be no more deductions.
Since then Vodacom has been deducting every month.
Now, who do I go to to get service?????

Have a look i dont have service.

Received a portable WIFI router on 4 March 2019.
it does not work and i have been trying to phone from my Vodacom phone and no answers or just pathetic voice recordings since then....
i want to know how i can proceed to cancel this as i have been debited for something that has not worked since the 4/3
i cannot be penalised and will not accept any costs or anything. Total waste of time

really shocking and considering i have 4 contracts with Vodacom

Charmaine Gomes

Hi

To rate you as a one is far to good for you spineless sharks, who go against their promises to customers. I entered into an arrangement which one of your people at your accounts department. to have the full balance paid by the 20th of April 2019. Surprise surprise, vodacom goes against there word and disconnects my phone. I have been trying all day now to resolve this with no joy. Please can you get someone to contact me, preferably your CEO.

Andrew Nicholetts

Good day.
I have recently purchased a USB charger from your branch at Waterstone Mall, Somerset West, Western Cape.
I could see that the package was opened and the item used.
I ask the sales lady for a sealed package.
she told me that I should not "worry" if the product does not function satisfactorily i must return it with the receipt and she will replace it with a new charger.
The product charges intermittently and I returned it after two days.
It was the same sale lady and she said she would just check with her manager.
The manager refused to replace the item and said that she checked it and it worked on her car.
The matter of the fact was that I was given inaccurate and false insurance that the item will be replaced if I am not satisfied. and had to wait so that the manager could test the device - notwithstanding that I complained and were told it would be replaced.
It was such a degrading experience I will never ever buy something from a Vodashop again.
It was the most unprofessional shopping experience that I ever had.

I,

BRANDON GELDENHUYS
(ID: 950824 5161 081)

declare as follows:

During June 2018 my cellphone contract with account number I4 525535-4 expired and I had an option to upgrade my phone and in the process renew my contract.

I was telephonically contacted by a marketing person from Vodacom, providing me with the option of upgrading my phone telephonically.

The phone I upgraded to, a Samsung S9 Plus, was delivered via courier to me.

Upon delivery I noticed that the tamper seal of the box was broken and the Samsung cellphone was pink.

I immediately contacted Vodacom and informed them. The marketing person I spoke to from Vodacom informed that a Courier will collect the phone from me and that they will reverse the upgrade and cancel my contract within seven (7) working days. I was also informed that I had to go into a Vodacom store to open a new contract.

The pink Samsun S9 Plus was collected by the Courier 2 days after I reported the situation to Vodacom.

I went to my nearest Vodacom store and requested to open a new contract but I was informed that the contract was in fact not cancelled.

I explained to the representative of Vodacom at the Vodacom store the background as set out above.

I was assured by the representative of the Vodacom store that they will escalate the matter to get it resolved.

10.

Since visiting the Vodacom store and after being informed that the contract was in fact not cancelled, I spoke to various people from Vodacom to try and resolve the matter.

11.

I contacted the Head Office of Vodacom, went into the nearest Vodacom store and spoke to various Vodacom representatives including cancellation managers and every time I am assured by them that the matter will be escalated and resolved.

12.

However it has been almost a year and I receive phone calls from Vodacom on a daily basis and the matter remains unresolved.

Hi

Would like to complain against a consultant that I spoke to on 18:49 on 5th April 2019.

She was very rude as I wanted to speak to a manager to direct me to another consultant that he/she might think could resolve my query as the African authenticity female (not being racist please I am just trying to be more specific) could not assist me and wanted to give me a number to a department that has to change my number again etc . She clearly just wanted to get done with the call.

Also she put me on hold for quite some time while I was still busy speaking to her she cut the cut on hold .

I would like some feedback on this call and also the recording of this call please.

If I don’t get any of that I will then take this complaint further thanks.

Regards .

I am very cross with vodacom customer care because there is no feed back or help. On upgrading I was given the wrong details and looked like a fool cause I was told 0822925927 is R199 per month but was in the end charged R289 and I asked why to the upgrade dept. Could not explain why, eventually calling after 3 times I was told an insurance was on that cell number, how uncalled for. I have been trying to get through to the insurance dept and there is no answer or goes dead, this is very unprofessional. I then try to get through to customer care and it's stated that my calls have exceeded for the month the calls will be billed on calling vodacom. I have paid vodacom R2700.00 monthly not a small amount and get NO SERVICE OR HELP. I have come to a dicision that if a CEO from vodacom does not call me on 0726957068 I will cancel vodacom of immediate effect and vodacom wants to take matters further I will NOT take this as I will take this matter further on how I have been treated.

Call the call center regarding my router which now show I have a balance of 4Gb from the 10gb that I receive every month on the 1st ,I hardly use my mobile router and do not understand how I consumed 6gb in 4day ,my issue was not resolved and was told “simphiwe “who works in the solutions dep would assist the call was transferred to her and the was no response,I tried calling in several times and I was not assisted till now .Service was very poor

Phoned by your sales dept. offered me 2 routers as an upgrade on 2 of my lines. Did not tell me they came separately. Received 1 box thought they contained both. Got a call from Ram to do delivery, thought I had both, and they cancelled. Realised then only had one. Contacted Ram within 30minutes, told me can't do anything contact you. I did and was sent from one dept to next then eventually told contact of 5 working days, which I did and was then told promotion ended and now R229 instead of R149. Sent me to outside Vodacom who told me they can not help, have not the same promotions. Phoned again this morning and cancelled because they have already deducted the R330.00. Will refund R150. Upset because I wanted the router. After all these years with you thank you for not service

I gave upgraded my old labtop contract with old big sim card in that red and white vodacom device.
I received the new tablet with a small sim ....put it in the tablet...but no sevice I phoned to have it activated. But was told only the end of the month !!!!
Why I have already a contract with you why cant the new sim not work ??
Cant they do a sim swob ?? i want to keep the old number

On 12 February 2019, I spoke to Mr M Galawe, a Vodacom consultation, he inquired as to whether i wanted to subscribe to a new Vodacom package. He indicated that the package would include the following 100 minutes, R165 airtime and 10 gig for the first 6 months and thereafter 2 gig per month for the remainder of the contract. I asked him repeatedly whether this package was available including the 100 min and he confirmed it. Based on what he explained I then signed up to the package. When the new package was activated the 100 min was omitted. For more than a month I am following up with Vodacom on the minutes and the service has been extremely poor. The initial ref no was 1-34298417345645. I was told that the IT Service Desk was reviewing the recorded conversation between Mr Galawe and I to establish whether he indeed indicated that the package would include 100 min. Last Thursday I spoke to Christina, a Team Leader, she indicated that she or Maria would revert to me on Friday. Another week has passed and still no feedback from Vodacom.

Going forward I will never take another contract with Vodacom. The service is unprofessional and there is a level of arrogancy which is concerning. It would be appreciated if this matter can be resolved. All I am requesting is that Vodacom make good on what was promised to me based on my initial conversation with Mr Galawe.

Kind regards

Marlon Geswint
Chief of Staff: Ministry of Finance

I submitted a relocation form on the 12th of Feb, for my fiber to be moved to new home on the 25th March.

I contacted vodacom fiber everyday since then over 10 calls.

I keep hearing excuses about why my fiber isnt been installed and yet I must pay for the service when I am not using it.

Vodacom fiber is completely useless and I will move my 2 phone contracts and fiber to another provider.

I cannot believe the lack of service I am receiving.

Good day,

I hereby request that you investigate an issue of my data constantly getting depleted from cell number 082 461 3294. I frequently call Vodacom customer care complaining about this issue. Every time I’m told to check and restrict apps running in the background which I did.
This did not help as the data depletion continued. I called Vodacom customer care again and they advised me to visit Vodacom store to get my cell checked by the technician and I did so. The technician did not discovery any app that consumes so much data.

On the 1st April 2019 morning I checked my data using *111# and noticed that I had zero data, and thereafter called Vodacom customer care to investigate this matter. This matter was then referred to a technician and was promised that the technician will respond within 24 hours to update me.
The reference number for this is A2-FF8D-250255, instead I received an SMS on the 2nd April 2019 at 09:24 from Vodacom stating that my data is being transferred to a contract cell number 078 379 5814 and that I’ve been gifted 1GB data as a once-off gift gesture of goodwill. However I was not happy with this resolution and called Vodacom customer care the same day to investigate this further because as far as I know, data is not transferable and I fail to understand this. I was given a reference number A2-FF8Z-6JK2CP at 13:42 and told a technician will call me within 24 hours. At 14:00 I went to work underground.

When I tried to use my cell on the 3rd April in the morning, I noticed that I had no network coverage. I switched my cell off and restarted it, but still had no coverage. I couldn’t follow up on this issue immediately as I drove from eMbalenhle to a work seminar Boksburg that started at 07:00. During our break I called Vodacom customer care 09:00 using my company cell no. 079 523 9677 and every time the machine asked if my call was regarding another phone and to enter that number, as soon after entering my number 082 461 3294, the machine would tell me that the customer car number is currently busy and that I should try later. I kept on receiving this massage for a number of times. I ultimately came through to customer care at 10:41 after reaching it via the business support enquiries. I told them of my problem and was told that somebody conducted a sim swap on my number the previous day around 14:00.

I informed that Vodacom assistant that I did not do a sim swap on this number, enquired about my balance and was told it was still in order as no calls have been conducted on this number yet. I had + 1,75GB, and + R258,00 on the 2nd April 2019 around 13:50. This assistant told me to go to the nearest Vodacom shop to do a sim swap. She did not block this number to prevent it from being used. I discovered this after being advised by my manager to check if my bank details have not been tempered with as some people are defrauded by these sim swap scams. When I called Vodacom customer care at 14:00 was told that I’m left with + R135.00, 735MB and that it has been flagged to prevent any person to contact customer care.

I suspect that the person doing this scam works inside Vodacom. Since I called Vodacom to resolve the dada matter, the problem escalate instead of being resolved.

I therefore request that Vodacom resolve this matter urgently and reimburse me with all that I had lost through Vodacom which is my airtime, points accumulated and further investigate my data being depleted as this started from last year.

Please view this in a very serious manner to resolve it as I won’t let this matter go until it’s resolved. If needs me to engage attorneys to solve it, I’ll so.

The number of dropped calls that I have been experiencing in the last week is poor by any measure. It is incredibly frustrating when this happen when one has just reached a consultant at a call center after waiting on the line for 10 minutes and then your call is dropped. Vodacom is certainly not providing me a reliable mobile phone service.

Good day

There has been fraud on the number 072 604 8638 in Sept 2018.
This used to be a data contract I owned up until beginning of Sept 2018.

With lengthy discussions, this has been resolved, or I thought so…

In November 2018, December 2018 and January 2019, Vodacom has been taking money from my account via debit order for n contract that I no longer have since Sept 2018, due to the fraud that took place.

I have been calling and trying Vodacom to reverse this and they kept saying the contract has not been cancelled yet, how can it not be cancelled after the fraud???

I request that Vodacom pay back my outstanding funds taken from my account R543.00 (R181.00 x 3) as this was taken from my account incorrectly without any reason

I hope I hear from you soon

I changed my banking details to another bank and went to the Vodacom offices in KImberley three times.(Vodacom offices in the Daimond Pavillion mall in Kimberley) . The necessary paper work was done to change to debit order to another bank. It is confirmed that they changed my banking details for my debit order, but is not done after 4 months.

Extra banking costs of R114 is charged by the bank because I do not bank with Standard Bank anymore.

I am going to send the debit order back and will changer to another service provider when my contract expired.

Signed up for a new data contract with vodacom online. in October. Then was charged R2500 extra for the device which was not explained or indicated in the advertisement nor in the subsequent telephonic finalization. Contacted upgrade department several times and forwarded invoice.Initially in December?January I go a few responses then it was all quiet. Phoned again in February and was asked to resubmit invoice for wrong billing. No response ever since.

Very disappointed and very close top cancelling all debit orders in favor of vodacom

Although I do have several contracts with you, I bought a Samsung Galaxy J2 cash at your Sanlam Bellville branch. There was a misunderstanding between me and the sales lady regarding the amount(I have ask for a cheap phone ). After 2 minutes leaving the shop I receive my SMS from the bank and was shocked , went back to the shop and explain that I misunderstood her and cannot afford the phone, I ask her if she can pls cancel the deal and refund me, without any success. According to the branch manager it is not their policy.

I call your 082 135 number at two different stages where they confirm that I do qualify for the 7 days return.

The phone is still in the box , brand new, not used or even touched.

The purchase result in my home loan debit order being rejected due to insufficient funds.

I am a Vodacom costumer for a long time and did not expect this type of services.

Will you pls advise what I need to do to be refunded.

What on earth did I just hear from your call centre agent, you know 3 weeks back I suspected my talking points were disappearing, now today I check my detailed balance and I see I have 281 points , I have had this simcard for more than 4years thinking I'm soon going to buy a phone and add more cash to the points, now I hear that every year and 4 months Vodacom forfeits unused points, if I can recall I had over 480 talking points, and 3 weeks back had 360 something and now 281 less than a month later, that is more than 80 points gone in 3 weeks
, DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER HOW HARD IT IS TO GET THOSE 80 POINTS, let me remind you, when I recharge with R12, I get 1 FLIPPIN POINT, NOT 10 BUT 1, you know howmany R12 air times I'd have to buy to get back those 80 points, YES 80 R12 air times, that's R900 plus worth of airtime I'd have to buy, and you guys just took it like you give 10 points per recharge ..... How the hell will I get a phone like this..... and how come you don't mention this to your customers so that we don't waste time accumulating points....this is fraud, I'm so pissed right now, I'm changing both my number to MTN, and thank GOD I never took the data contract I applied for with you guys, don't even call me about it anymore, I'M MOVING TO MY WIFES NETWORK, MTN, I'M FED UP WITH YOU GUYS AND UNLESS YOU CAN REIMBURSE ME THOSE 200 + POINTS YOU STOLE FROM ME, don't even bother replying, I'm doing a simswap before end of this week, kekgathetse ..... goodbye Vodacom....

Mrs HM Julyan

Cel: 082 422 8018

Repair Nr. 12964469

Good day, hope you can be of assistance with this urgent matter for my mother in law's celphone, as we dont get feedback frim Vodacare gardenroute, spoke to Michelle, Meagan and left messages for Wernigh but no response yet since last week,

I use to work for vodacom regional customer care in 2006, and since I left Ive been with Cell C, so have not dealt much with them again.

My mother in law been a client of them since 1996 got an upgrade but phone was faulty, send it for repairs and got a huge bill for damages. Now the problem is, she has not used it yet, not even her sim was in phone yet. When i inserted sim, as she is old I always assist, the phone did not recognize sim.

When I worked at vodacom we could see if the phone has been used with a sim on the system. And my other question, why was phone not tested? According to me phone must be unboxed, tested with clients sims etc? That was not done, its not like it was delivered? She went in to a vodacom shop! Now Ive been phoning the local vodacare (George, Westerncape) and no assistance and empty promisses I will be called back, still waiting

Official business reply

Dear Customer,

Thank you for making us aware of your complaint.

Kindly be advised that a consultant will make contact with you in due course to assist with your query.

***Please note*** Beware of phishing scams.

Vodacom will not contact you via Whatsapp to request your personal details

Regards,
Vodacom Consumer Website Team

Official business reply

Dear Llewellyn

Thank you for taking my call. As per our telephonic conversation, I have advised accordingly with regards to your query.

We apologize for the inconvenience and the service experienced.

Have a great day further.

Vodacom Consumer Website Team

llewellyn-van-der-poel:

See message i recieved, but still no feedback from vodacom? How can it be closed but its not resolved Dear Vodacom Customer. Your service ticket with reference number EC-1RY7-2JQ9ZT has been closed. Thank you Vodacom.

llewellyn-van-der-poel:

I have spoken to the store manager Wernigh more than a week ago who promised to call me back when he recieves the faulty phone back the next day, but still nothing. I called yesterday and left messages but he still has not called back. I dont understand, what is the hold up? According to the consumer act, they had to test the phone before it left the shop. This was not done, as you can clearly see on systems. So just replace the phone. What is the hold up?

Kind Regards

Llewellyn van der Poel
064 398 2299

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

I have requested for a contract to be cancelled on the 31st of Jan 2019 and for the number to be converted to pre-paid I email Vodacom daily without getting any response from them and the reason for emailing it that I have even less luck with calling them.

Vodacom assistants do not deliver the service that they promise.
Terrible service

I am trying to reach out to Vidacom via calling 082 135 or trying to find an email adres that works.

The reception in our area is becoming increasingly poorer and no one seems to be able to assist.

I need a direct contact if possible to manage this problem as our entire community is affected and considering an alternative provider.

Area affected is north of Pretoria in Vastfontein close to the Rooiwal Waste Water Works.

Please advise.

I0143884-6
Account number above. I have fraudulent numbers on my account. I sent an affidavit to Vodacom regarding this and is since then handed over to various law firms with an amount outstanding on my account. The amount outstanding is the amount outstanding is the amount of the fraudulent numbers added to my account. I have all the documents and after many emails to the law firms still no credit. Can you please assist and do the credit that we can PLEASE settle this.

Files cannot be loaded onto this page. Please contact me on the above email to send the supporting documents

I upgraded my contract this was done on the 16th of March 2019 then on the 19 of March I received a call to confirm my address I gave out my work address then the consultant said to me the phone would be delivered on Friday 22nd so I changed that as I was on leave I changed my work address to my home address . Friday came and there was no phone . Saturday I called Vodacom AGAIN to do a follow up and changed my address to my work one as I did not get my phone on Friday I person I spoke to confirmed that the address was changed but guess what that was NEVER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today the 27/03/2019 still no phone I called Vodacom and my address was never changed

I must say I regret taking the upgrade phone with them I have received nothing but poor Service

SR190323-321208 - Fibre installation

I had fibre installed at my house on Friday and a Vodacom WIF Router was delivered also on Friday.

Since then I have been waiting for Vodacom to configure my modem and switch me on. It is now nearly 72 hours since the installation and no connection has been done.

I believe the SLA is 24 – 48 hours. Vodacom is in breach of this SLA, yet no one at your call centre seems to be able to rectify this, besides sending an escalation email, which clearly makes no difference!

I have made numerous calls to your call centre (at least six calls) and still nothing has been done.

The post sales service from Vodacom is shocking and practically non existent.

John Strang 078 456 1452

Goodday i just want to file a complaint about account that had to be closed in 2015. I stopoed my debitorder as they didnt stop subtracting money last year and i am still receiving nonstop calls frim legal after sending how many emails to different people. The amount they want is now R900 and was R700 of sine i stopped my debitorder. They didnt adhere to my cancellation of contract after the 2 years in 2015

As a customer for more than 10 years and paying over R2000 p/m for bad service and false documents, I signed 24 month contacts and gets billed for 28 months. I have 3 contracts to prove this currently. I have been trying to log my complaint via customer care consultants, which put me thought to billing department, spoken to numerous consultants. Three different stories, one - Prudence whom I called at 082 1940 said she saw what I meant and it will be rectified within 48 hours, this was last week Wednesday (20 March 2019), this week, a whole week later I call back and I am told it is correct, my specific nr 071 612 1028 I got 06/12/2017, which means if I signed a 24 month contract, starting 31/12/2019 the contract must end 31/12/2019, when I call and even use your voice services it gives me a contract end date of 14/03/2020, that is a 28 month contract. Then also on 079 299 5698 HUAWEI P8 LITE phone received and contract signed 12/03/2018 - contract end date 31/05/2020, that is a 26 month period. Last query, I bought a Acer Laptop on number 079 514 7592 on 04/05/2016 which is a 3 year contract, contract end date is 31/05/2019, which is correct, I want to upgrade and take a new laptop on the same number, but I am told its not due for an upgrade. I have so many times told so many people that I have no issues with Vodacom, but it seems I am proving myself wrong in this case. I am furious and very unhappy with Vodacom and all consultants who promised to assist but did nothing or just told me I am wrong

Good day I would like to complain about a staff member called Gladys who works at Sandton city, I have applied for a contract phone last year, she did not disclosed all information I asked for a top up, she gave me an open contract and now she is denying everything, the manager intervened but nothing is being done R8000 was deducted from my account this morning, I am now in debt which gives me a bad credit please assist.

Vodacom recycle my number while its Active on a defaulted contract and now im not able to be assisted to reclaim it, i have a week now my number have not been working thou payment have been made to the contract with Vodacom.

Complain 1: 076 422 0656 : Lost Cellphone 17 March, called to block cellphone and sim. Consultant offered to assist to upgrade cellphone and arrange a sim swop. Monday 18 March upgrade consultant returned call and assist to upgrade to Huawei P20 lite, promised delivery Tuesday 19 March. I requested the consultant that they must call me upon delivery. Tuesday the consultant called back and said they do not have stock, so why do they upgrade on something they do not have stock on. We then chose a Huawei Y8. Delivery of phone and sim was promised for Wednesday 20 March. No delivery received Wednesday of Thursday. Friday 22 March I called again vodacom and RAM. In the process between calling vodacom and RAM all the time I used up all my airtime, which might not be an issue to you, but for me every sent counts. So RAM promised delivery Friday 22 March, again I asked to be called upon arrival. Apparently the driver did went to deliver and called the stolen no. No answer at the gate and obviously also no answer on the stolen number and no delivery. Friday afternoon I called RAM again. They then said they do not do deliveries on Saterdays but we must call the warehouse early Saterday and request to collect. Saterday just after eight I called RAM and they then said if we wanted delivery on Saterday we were seppose to request it Friday, I can not collect from the warehouse. So why do the one person tell me to call to collect and then other person tell me I am not allowed to collect. Service received from Vodacom and RAM is up to shit.
Monday morning again I called to find out what was going on, parcel was not scheduled for delivery. I complained and the person said he will send an email to the manager. After 12 I again called to find out what was going on, parcel still wasn't send out for delivery, I again complained. Parcel/cellphone was delivered just after 14.00, only the cellphone and no sim card!!!!
I called Vodacom again, they said the will have to send it again urgently. After work I went to vodacom shop to assist me with a sim swop, they could not assist me as there was an open sim swop on my account. We tried calling vodacom contracts department again, once again no answer after we holded on like forever.
Today Tuesday 26 March I again called vodacom to assist me, being transfered from one person to another without any success. I requested for the sim to be cancelled as I can not wait again another week. Do not know it it has been done. Consultant said she will send an email. Vodacom consultants are only friendy and helpfull when they want to make a sale, the rest of the time no one was helpfull or friendy at all. I will not recommend vodacom especially online service to anyony.

Complain 2: 082 815 0447: Vodacom calcentre contact me to upgrade as I wanted to cancell this contract. The consultant then told me I can proceed to upgrade and just have 1gig date for R50 a month and when I am ready I can upgrade the mobile. Monday 25 March when I was at vodacom shop, the consultant informed me that they lied to me, the contract has been upgraded and I can not upgrade to get a mobile on this contract. Once again vodacom consultants are lying to make sales telephonically. I want to cancell this contract, will get a new contract from another supplier who is willing to provide service.

I will be taking this up with Hallo Peter and everywhere possible on the internet, as I am very unhappy with the service received from Vodacom and RAM. Both companies service suck.

I went to Vodacom Vaal Mall, Vanderbijlpark this morning, 25 March 2019 for a sim swap. The manager referred me to Mathapelo who requested cell phone number which I gave to her and asked for 5 last dialed numbers then I requested to call my Sister in law to remind me of other numbers called but her phone took me to voicemail. Then Mathapelo's cellphone rang and she took a call without apologising to me. The call was written "hubby". She sat over the phone until I stood up and left. After few minutes, I went back to request her name and surname and colleagues just gave me her name only "Mathapelo". Then requested to see the manager in charge and was told he left the shop, to my surprise he came out of his office. I then related my story to him how Mathapelo treated me. While I was talking to the manager, Mathapelo confronted me that she answered her husband calling because I was on phone as wel, mhhhl. I then asked them about Good Customer Service if it is practised in thier store and the manager couldnt answer me. Mathapelo was so brave to tell me in front of her manager that my enquiry was not vodacom related, I then asked her if that was the reason that made her to stay on private call whilst she was busy assisting me? Still the manager couldnt call her to order. Mathapelo then said I mustn't bring by problems to them and left me right there without apologising for her bad behaviour. I told the manager that I am going to report the matter at Head office n he said I should go ahead as the Head Office is going to take the matter back to him. I didnt understand what he was referring to cause it was crystal clear that he can't manage his staff as Mathapelo spoke as she pleases in front of him and he didnt say anything to call her to order. Most of our youth are unemployed while others are employed to answer thier private calls instead of recruiting clients to Vodacom. I know there must be someone out there, "highly qualified youth" with good customer care skills who can be hired to replace such a "dont care Mathapelo" person. Lucky her that she is hired to answer her private calls. Mxm poor South Africa

I took out a laptop and rooter contract which came to an end towards end of 2018 . In January I requested at an agency to terminate the contract as I saw it was still going off monthly. The cancellation was never lodged and the amount of R455 kept on going of. End of Feb 2019 I phoned cancellation dept. And the lady told me she had cancelled the contract as I asked her to . my ref no given was 1/34280438057602. Ive received my March account to see yet again that ive been charged again R455 for laptop/rooter . I phoned just to be told that she had cancelled the upgrade not the contract as i specifically asked!! I was told i must pay it again this month but herewith my new ref no. 1/3423958776. I truly don't know if I can trust that I won't yet be billed again next month . Its very unfair to have to pay for something you have cancelled due to vodacom employers not doing thete job !! I will definitely not recommend vodacom to acquaintances and I wont be renewing my contract . Ivebeen a client for many years . Im truly upset by poor service.

We have been experiencing major problems with Vodacom reception in Yeoville.
We are situated at 43 Raleigh Street Yeoville, Supa Saver. The business has been taking enormous loses due to our speed point machines not being able to operate due to the network issue. We only use Vodacom. Our phones have no reception and we have to rely on whatsapp calls. This is the most frustrating situation to be in.

Our company has 20 Vodacom RED VIP + contracts, most of them are on Platinum.

I have on numerous occasions complained about the network issues from Vodacom in this area but it seems to me that it has just fallen on deaf ears.
I therefore have no option but to once again ask for urgent assistance or we will have no other alternative but to cancel all the contracts and move to a more reliable Service Provider that will at least take some action.

We sell airtime through Blue Label. I will personally make sure that I stop all Vodacom sales until the Vodacom network/Reception is rectified in Yeoville. Our business has lost huge amounts of revenue due to this with customers leaving full trolleys behind because the speed point machines do not have network.

Vodacom, if you have anyone that has some time to attend to this and would like to keep our business please contact me.

vodacom withdrawn money from my account on 1 march nd 1 february for the parcel dat i returned i dnt understand why i want my money back i cnt pay for things dat i ddnt accept please cancel your debit order

REF - SR190226-270411

Please be advised that i am extremely disappointed with the service received from Vodacom. So much so that if I do not have a reply to my query within 24 hours then I request Vodacom to remove the Fibre installation at my residence and I will seek Fibre at a reputable company that actually cares for their customers and is able to give feedback. My ONT unit was installed by SADV on 26 February 2019. Since then i have made several phone calls on 0821904 and each time I am told exactly the same story "I will escalate the matter to Project Management and let them know you are not satisfied". Really, can no one in Vodacom actually tell me the progress of delivering a simple router. I have a few contracts with Vodacom but this service i have received has made up my mind to cancel all my contracts at the end of their terms.

Please can a competent and caring employee who actually would like to help a customer call me on 0835708382 and advise me on the progress or inform me of the date Vodacom will be removing the Fibre installation from my premises.

REF - SR190226-270411

Please be advised that i am extremely disappointed with the service received from Vodacom. So much so that if i do not have a reply to my query within 24 hours then i request Vodacom to remove the Fibre installation at my residence and i will seek Fibre at a reputable company that actually cares for their customers and is able to give feedback. My ONT unit was installed by SADV on 26 February 2019. Since then i have made several phone calls on 0821904 and each time i am told exactly the same story "I will escalate the matter to Project Management and let them know you are not satisfied". Really, can no one in Vodacom actually tell me the progress of delivering a simple router. I have a few contracts with Vodacom but this service i have received has made up my mind to cancel all my contract at the end of their terms.

in 2010 I took over a phone and simcard from my fiance Sandra Louise de Jonge. 082 553 1858 For 9 years I had this phone and number. In 2017 our relationship came to an end. She requested huge amounts of money from me and when I realized I overpaid I stop funding her demands. By that time I fully paid all her monthly invoices for the phone and number and the number was now a pay as you go. Yet on 5 March 2019 she blocked the sim claiming falsely and fraudulently that the phone and sim was lost or stolen. Giving her access to all my banking / passwords and clients by doing a sim swop. Vodacom did not take actions against her for fraudulently claiming the phone was lost or stolen in order to do malicious damage to my business and myself even though I spend hours with Vodacom with all the proof - including my fb of 2010 where the number appears on MY PROFILE right through to 2019. Even though Mrs De Jonge was the client on record clients should not be allowed to get away with malicious actions and false allegations. She purely did a sim swop to be malicious which is clear as the sim card - 2 weeks later - is still not in use. I am still a Vodacom customer but unhappy with the way this matter has been handled.

I received a broadband router 2 days ago and I called in to activate but call center was unable to assist they said I must go to the vodacom store. I get to the store in Alberton new market they send to another store by technician, then they say they can't help and send me back, I wait for 20 min for someone to help then only they say call vodacom, spoke to the team leader and he said the store must help. I must f... Frustrated because nobody knows how to activate and connect the internet and getting pushed from pillar to post. Angel Sitwala at the Alberton store had no patience and refused to speak to the call center. I am very upset because I canceled c cell thinking vodacom is a better option but clearly not worst service experienced in my life. I was so fed up and left everything at the store because I cannot take something that nobody at Vodacom knows wat is happening. Quick to deliver but don't work. I'm disgusted in your service

i have asked them to repair my Cell Phone for the last month - the agents-some of them- at the Eastgate repair centre are incompetent adults who, im not sure how they got employed. No comunication within the department takes place and its up to the customer to follow up on the status of the repair. i have now decided to take my network elsewhere where im sure i will be appreciated more.

i have read up on the amounts of complaints that Vodacom customers have ants i can sympothize with them. I agree 100% with them and they have lost a ifetime customer.

Have feedback for Vodacom?