Customer Satisfaction Results
2 out of 5 Stars
14 Consumer Reviews

Vizio
Complaint Department

Welcome to the Vizio company complaint page. Here you can file a complaint against Vizio online for poor customer service, billing problems, or report a rude employee. If you need to contact the Vizio corporate office with your feedback, there is information listed below including mailing address, customer service phone number, and support email address.

Have you had problems with Vizio?

Compare Vizio to Similar Electronics more...

Top 14 Reviews about Vizio

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Vizio customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

I have had my television I thought for a year, but, Walmart's receipt says since 9/27/2013 The television has began having issues with turning on and off properly. I turn it on the switch switches on and then shows the Vizio sign for a half moment and switches off. I go through your entire process of resetting it and it works for a while then a few days later the same thing. I sent in a copy of my receipt. I thought the television was only a year old, but, they are saying and the receipt shows 9/27/2013.

Listen, I paid you $510.00 for this televison is all good faith, I love the television, but, I have to tell you, it is unfair for me to have internal problems with this equipment and you not to stand good on it. I don't have another $510. to buy another television. its wrong. what has happen to the work force in America that they can no longer produce a product of good quality.

Please help me get my television problem worked out. It is probably a power switch and that is an internal issue. This television looks like new and I have been so proud of the purchase because I rarely buy anything for me personally. I support my Daughter, my Grandchild, the dog, the cat, the fish and a business.

Upvote (0)

1 just because there is no 0. Spoke to a manager tonight in customer service who was the most rude customer service rep I've ever spoke to. Absolutely didn't want to hear what I had to say or my concerns about a TV I ordered two weeks ago and have not received any notification on. Tried to cancel order but he said the shipping company has it. Funny how I've not received anything saying where it is. Now I guess I have to wait another week for them to tell me the shipping company has it. No more Vizio products for this family or my friends.

Upvote (0)

3 months after the 1 year warranty expired, the TV just went out. First picture, then sound, and in speaking with customer service rep, it is not repairable and they are unwilling to replace. It is not a good deal if it only last for 1 year, We have had an LG that has lasted for 7 years. Never buying a Vizio TV again.

Upvote (0)

I just purchased a Vizio T.V. D43-C1 at Walmart & only received a manual with ONLY in french & spanish. I only can read in English, so it's of no use to me. I called Vizio corporate office to complain & was told they can't send me one in English, I can only download it from the Vizio site. Not good enough to satisfy me, I need a hard copy. So please call someone in the warehouse & have it forwarded to me via the mail not thru the computer.

Upvote (0)

On Oct. 23, I purchased as Vizio sound bar as well as a digital optical cord (Appx.$24.00). My total bill was $248.00. The digital cord was suggested by the sales rep. It turned out the cord would not fit my TV. The next day I went on vacation for 2 weeks. Upon my return, I went into the Munhall, Pa .location to return the cord. It turns out I was only 2 days late and was told I could not get a credit for it because of the 15 day return policy. I have made many purchases at that store and to refuse a credit over 2 days is not right. I left the store and cord as well as my receipt. I would appreciate someone looking into this matter.

Upvote (0)

Ok so I purchased a 70 inch E701i-A3B model as a refurbished via walmart.com on Feb. 2015 and three weeks ago when I came back from a work conference when I turned on tv no picture only sound!! Called Vizio and said they were going to send out a on-site Repair Tech and they were scheduled to come out on Sat. Oct. 31 and Vizio cancelled because I had bought it refurbished and they will not cover warranty. But why resell an item that they supposedly already recalled to fix same issue and maybe used same parts left over. All i want is to get fixed or get my money back only had if tor a few months and its was hardly used, since I work all day and only home for weekends! Customer service at Vizio is horrible they told me I had to buy a new one or pay for the repair myself...... I have been calling and emailing them and some customer service reps say yes they will fix and some say no. The company should keep their word and know that their product sucks!

Upvote (0)

I have a 50 inch LED E500I-B1 TV, purchased from Best Buy on January 2nd, 2015. It has a great picture but it is not working properly. Sometimes (more often than not) it will shut off when you change the channel. Also when turning the set on during the day, it may go to a blank, pink screen. Also it may go to a black screen with the message of "not support". I think this TV is defective. I have 3 other TVs, all older than five years,an LG, a Phillips and an Insignia and NONE of them has ever had a problem . The Vizio replaced a smaller screen Samsung which is older than 10 years and it is still working without a single problem. I wish I had never given it away. I see on line that there are numerous, numerous complaints similar to mine. Please let me know what you are going to do about it to make this right.

Upvote (0)

My Vizio television started shutting off all by itself. For 2 months we just turned it back on. Then It got worse and then stopped turning on altogether. It is less than a year old and customer service will not answer my complaint. How can I contact the corporate offices to get some kind of a refund for this mess? It would be great if somebody had a phone number for the complaint department.

Upvote (0)

On Feb 19 called complaining of tv that continually shuts off. Repair service was called to our house. Per visio requirements the repair man had to see the problem happen so my family had to put up with watching tv with repair man for 20 min. After repair was completed repair man left problem happened within 10 min of him leaving. Called visio back they stated they would replace tv. Tv was supposedly shipped on March 19 they are passing the delivery on to a secondary company called Manna Distribution. I have called them 3 times each time spending over 20 min to get thru to speak with someone. Manna stated they do not want to deal with they delivery as they have sub contracted out to Safeway delivery. Safeway delivery has an impossible answering system and if you leave a message no one calls you back. is now March 5 Upon last speaking with Manna the delivery company said they just received the product and that they can not deliver for another 4-5 days. Poor communication and the slowest delivery I have ever seen. Very dissatisfied. Case number is RMA:OSS1413511.

Upvote (2)

Sunday,august 20th.2011,we purchased a Vizio tv, fron Wal Mart,on HAPPY valley rd. in Phoenix Az. ,purchased price,$579.31 DOLLARS,WE were told that Vizio,is made by Sony,corp..Only as we were looking for a connect cable,for our reciever,for our surround sound,at wal mart today,we again were told Vizio,was made by Sony corp.Didn’t find the cable there so we went to Fry’s Electrionix,for cable,they dont make a cable like we need,But in the process,we ask for maybe a sony,brand,because Vizio,after all is a Sony brand,according to Wal Mart.We were given False Information,by wal mart.SO DONT BELIEVE WAL MART THEY HAVE WRONG FACTS.

Upvote (0)

have had my vizio since Nov. In April it broke down. Wouldn’t turn on or do a darn thing. Now it doesn’t have any sound on my directv. They said I couldn’t have a repair man come out till I had directv look at it. They just came out today. Its not directv. So I called Vizio. They wanted me to see if the dvd or vcr is working. I told them no because the directv man had checked. He said the problem was with the tv. He ended up hooking it to av to make it work, but with no hd. Local channels are fine. The Vizio person told me to have a neighbor or friend come over and look at it. Isn’t the tv under warrenty for a year?

I also signed up for 2 more years. I ended up hanging up on him. Cooled down and called back. This time I got a lady. Went thru the whole story again. I’m not a repair man. I shouldn’t have to try to find out what the problem is. Just send a damn repair man out. Anyway after awhile she put me on hold. I am getting a new tv, but its one that broke down before and vizio fixed. My question is why am I not getting a new tv, and why do I have to spend hours on the phone just to get a repair person to look at it. I know I will never buy another vizio. Now I have to wait 8 to 13 days till I get the new one. I do have to pay for hd.

I asked the lady if they connect it and set it up. Naturally they just put it in the house and plug it in. So now I have to have somebody come and help me again. You would think your company would do a little more for their customers. I paid over 1,000. and am going thru all this crap. The last tv I had lastest me 16 years. Never had a problem. The first time it lasted for 5 months and this time only less then 4 months.

A very unhappy customer.

Upvote (0)

My name is joann i am very disapointed in your products my son bought a very large vizio tv a few years back pain alot of money for this vizio he sent it off to be fixed at his own cost it would be more to fix it than to get another one. So he did get another one and no it was not a vizio. Then a week ago my 32 inch also quit which was strange to say the least so now i am saving for a new one it will not be a vizio either such a bummer just thought someone should know, Joann.

Upvote (0)

Purchased a Vizio 37″ LED 1080P TV. Set took too long recognize any video signal when changing channels and would mysteriously reboot on its own randomly. Tech Support of no value asked to speak to a supervisor twice. Told they would call back. After 3 weeks still no call. Wrote to VP of Operations. He did not respond nor did he have a supervisor respond.. Friend had same TV with same prob. Finally returned to store and purchased a Samsung which performs flawlessly. I would never purchase another Vizio.

Upvote (0)

I purchased a Vizio LCD TV in 2008. There are abnormal patterns on the TV and then it goes fuzzy and then eventually goes to black in a matter of 1-2 minutes. You have to turn off the TV and then turn it back on in order to get the picture. I paid $950 for the television and it was defective within 2 years. That is completely unacceptable based on the statements that are listed on Vizio’s website. The cable company has made 5 visits to my house over the past 6 months and they have assured me that the problem is not with the connection or the cable lines. Based on this experience, I will never purchase a product from Vizio again.

Contact the Vizio Complaint Department