Customer Satisfaction Results

Vizio

Complaint Department

Filed by nathan webb on Mar 05, 2015
Consumer Rating

On Feb 19 called complaining of tv that continually shuts off. Repair service was called to our house. Per visio requirements the repair man had to see the problem happen so my family had to put up with watching tv with repair man for 20 min. After repair was completed repair man left problem happened within 10 min of him leaving. Called visio back they stated they would replace tv. Tv was supposedly shipped on March 19 they are passing the delivery on to a secondary company called Manna Distribution. I have called them 3 times each time spending over 20 min to get thru to speak with someone. Manna stated they do not want to deal with they delivery as they have sub contracted out to Safeway delivery. Safeway delivery has an impossible answering system and if you leave a message no one calls you back. is now March 5 Upon last speaking with Manna the delivery company said they just received the product and that they can not deliver for another 4-5 days. Poor communication and the slowest delivery I have ever seen. Very dissatisfied. Case number is RMA:OSS1413511.

1 customer agrees with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Vizio?

Compare Vizio to Similar Electronics more...

Vizio Customer Feedback Trending Now

6 Vizio consumers have created complaints against Vizio to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Vizio complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Vizio corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

1 customer agrees with this feedback

Consumer Rating

Sunday,august 20th.2011,we purchased a Vizio tv, fron Wal Mart,on HAPPY valley rd. in Phoenix Az. ,purchased price,$579.31 DOLLARS,WE were told that Vizio,is made by Sony,corp..Only as we were looking for a connect cable,for our reciever,for our surround sound,at wal mart today,we again were told Vizio,was made by Sony corp.Didn’t find the cable there so we went to Fry’s Electrionix,for cable,they dont make a cable like we need,But in the process,we ask for maybe a sony,brand,because Vizio,after all is a Sony brand,according to Wal Mart.We were given False Information,by wal mart.SO DONT BELIEVE WAL MART THEY HAVE WRONG FACTS.

Consumer Rating

have had my vizio since Nov. In April it broke down. Wouldn’t turn on or do a darn thing. Now it doesn’t have any sound on my directv. They said I couldn’t have a repair man come out till I had directv look at it. They just came out today. Its not directv. So I called Vizio. They wanted me to see if the dvd or vcr is working. I told them no because the directv man had checked. He said the problem was with the tv. He ended up hooking it to av to make it work, but with no hd. Local channels are fine. The Vizio person told me to have a neighbor or friend come over and look at it. Isn’t the tv under warrenty for a year?

I also signed up for 2 more years. I ended up hanging up on him. Cooled down and called back. This time I got a lady. Went thru the whole story again. I’m not a repair man. I shouldn’t have to try to find out what the problem is. Just send a damn repair man out. Anyway after awhile she put me on hold. I am getting a new tv, but its one that broke down before and vizio fixed. My question is why am I not getting a new tv, and why do I have to spend hours on the phone just to get a repair person to look at it. I know I will never buy another vizio. Now I have to wait 8 to 13 days till I get the new one. I do have to pay for hd.

I asked the lady if they connect it and set it up. Naturally they just put it in the house and plug it in. So now I have to have somebody come and help me again. You would think your company would do a little more for their customers. I paid over 1,000. and am going thru all this crap. The last tv I had lastest me 16 years. Never had a problem. The first time it lasted for 5 months and this time only less then 4 months.

A very unhappy customer.

Consumer Rating

My name is joann i am very disapointed in your products my son bought a very large vizio tv a few years back pain alot of money for this vizio he sent it off to be fixed at his own cost it would be more to fix it than to get another one. So he did get another one and no it was not a vizio. Then a week ago my 32 inch also quit which was strange to say the least so now i am saving for a new one it will not be a vizio either such a bummer just thought someone should know, Joann.

Consumer Rating

Purchased a Vizio 37″ LED 1080P TV. Set took too long recognize any video signal when changing channels and would mysteriously reboot on its own randomly. Tech Support of no value asked to speak to a supervisor twice. Told they would call back. After 3 weeks still no call. Wrote to VP of Operations. He did not respond nor did he have a supervisor respond.. Friend had same TV with same prob. Finally returned to store and purchased a Samsung which performs flawlessly. I would never purchase another Vizio.

Consumer Rating

I purchased a Vizio LCD TV in 2008. There are abnormal patterns on the TV and then it goes fuzzy and then eventually goes to black in a matter of 1-2 minutes. You have to turn off the TV and then turn it back on in order to get the picture. I paid $950 for the television and it was defective within 2 years. That is completely unacceptable based on the statements that are listed on Vizio’s website. The cable company has made 5 visits to my house over the past 6 months and they have assured me that the problem is not with the connection or the cable lines. Based on this experience, I will never purchase a product from Vizio again.

Contact the Vizio Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Vizio. What is their corporate mailing address?

• 39 Tesla
    • Irvine
    • CA 92618
  • I want to call the Vizio customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

949-428-2525
  • I need to visit the Vizio company website. What is their website address?