Verizon Customer Service

Contact Verizon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-922-0204

Verizon Wireless Communications is a wireless company wholly owned by Verizon Communications.  With over 2,300 outlets in the US, it provides service to 135 million customers. With 177,000 employees Verizon revenues in 2014 were 127 billion and its net income was 9.6 billion the same year.

If you have a problem with you Verizon service there are several options to choose from. The main customer service number is 1-800-922-0240, and be prepared for a long average wait time. The website has online support or live chat. The official contact page is another easy way to access help.

If you are a current customers may simply call 1611 from your wireless device. You can also write a letter to their corporate headquarters at: 1 Verizon Way, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 and address it to CEO Daniel S. Mead. The corporate headquaters phone number is 212-3955-1000. Verizon has presence in social media via Facebook, Twitter (@VZWSupport) , Google+ and InShare.

Upset with Verizon?

File a complaint here!

Reach Verizon Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Verizon corporate office

• PO Box 11328
    • St Petersburg
    • FL 33733

1-800-922-0204

A-

24 hours a day online

Top Verizon Complaints

I have been a loyal customer of Verizon since long before they were Verizon. My first phone was with AT&T under mine and my first husbands name. I never missed a bill and there were never any problems. Then when I remarried years later I've had my service under the last Name Sturgeon and I have been at this address for over 20 years, with no problems. Last week I called and had to make some changes in my service and I dropped the in home service that was costing me $11.99 a month and I just have to trim all of my bills as much as possible.

I was assured that a technician would be at my house today Nov. 29th, between 8am and 5pm. Verizon even sent me an email saying they would be here between 1:30 and 2:30 or at least inform me via email of their progress. Needless to say no one ever showed up and no one bothered to email anything. But early this morning my phone went out and all it says on caller ID is no linw. There is no dial tone, nothing. When I called about that I was told it would be Dec. 1st before anyone could get here.

Now I am alone with no phonw at all. What gives. I've had this phone in this house for over 20 years and now all of a sudden I say I'm dropping a service ( that covers inside repairs) and my phone goes out. And you are sending a technician to fix it. I mean it does seem kind of strange don't you think? And I have to wait until the first of Dec. This just isn't right. If you wish to contact me you can do so by email, since I have no phone. Also when are the rest of the changes going to be taken care of?

Comment (0)

I am being harassed by one of your workers while he is working. Eric Hodgins has sent me hundreds of abusive in nature text messages while at work. He also is using drugs and drinking a lot, and I think that has a lot to do with his actions. I will not be coming to this Verizon location (Onalaska, WI) ever, and my company is switching cell phone providers because of this being allowed to happen in the workplace. I am afraid to enter the store for fear of how he will act, and I think it is very unprofessional to not drug test and help employees who are struggling with drug addiction.

Comment (0)

called 11/9/16 to set up service tech to install phone service, was told that it would be 11/17/16. 11/17/16 no service person came. therefore called the 800- Verizon (which is a horrible system), got transferred 3 times, spoke to a "joe" who stated yes there was an order for a service person, but the order was submitted incorrect.

Therefore needed to wait another week, but didn't give me a date or time, and transferred me to "sales" to see if they could expedite the service call. the person I spoke with (sorry I didn't remember the name, very upset at this point). who literally gave me the run around and said that "no" it can be just turned on remotely, and that "they" would call be back around 5:30pm to check. guess what no call, I believe he only said that to appease me, knowing that I still needed service and still would have to call back the next day.

Today I called the lovely 800 Verizon number and got disconnected, had to recall and put back on hold and be transferred 2/2 the person on the line stated it was out of her scope to assist with setting up a service call. I was transferred and spoke to a "mike" who seemed to be able to assist. guess what. I have to wait till 11/13/16 to be able to have the service person come and set up the line. If there was another option for another phone service, I would have gone that route versus being submitted to a run around.

Comment (0)

I have been a customer since 1997. I have always had good service up until I started receiving my bills in June, July, and August. All of a sudden our data usage sky rocketed. So, right away I called and spoke to one of the representatives and he gave me a list of things to do. I have 4 iPhones on the plan. We had done everything the was requested. But yet our bills are $100.00 to $200.00 dollars more a month than the normal amount of $240.00 to 260.00.

I called again the next month because our data usage had gone way over again (even though we shut down pretty much all of our apps like the first rep. suggested) This had happened 3 to 4 months in a row. Each month I would call Verizon asking for a explanation. They could not answer me why. In the previous years we had only gone of data usage maybe twice. Again no explanation why. Also, during the calls, the rep.s had offered me a discount, which at the time I really appreciated.

I would then get a e-mail stating the amount I was to pay. So, that is the amount I had paid. This had happened each time I had called. Then the succeeding bills would have the amount discounted ( the difference between the e-mail amount and actual bill) added on the regular bill. I couldn't understand why I kept getting overcharged when I had paid the amount that the e-mail said to pay. Very frustrating! Now for the 2 to 3 GB of data that we went over each month will now cost me about $400.00

It seems to me, that from my readings, that this has happened in the same months to other people as well. My contract is up next month. Maybe it is time to jump ship?

Comment (0)

I have a serious complaint about Verizon. I have been unable for 2 days to receive my messages which are on my telephone in spite of several calls and a visit by a Verizon service person. Verizon has been unable or unwilling to understand my problem. Verizon has repeatedly failed to explain to me why they can not help me to be able to receive my messages which are stored on my telephone.
When I activated my phone I hear the typical tone which indicates that a message has been stored but when I called Verizon no live person answered me with instructions how to retrieve my messages.

Verizon finally agreed to send a service specialist to my home who fixed my telephone explaining that he had fixed the problem so that I would see a flashing red light indicating that I have a message. I would have to click the red light and my message would be available to me. I called again but received no help.I then received a call from a Verizon person named Jim who said since I have no mail box my messages could not be delivered. When asked he said that I was not qualified to establish a mail box.

Bottom line--- I still do not have my messages. Request your urgent help. Please contact me asap with positive help.

Comment (0)

Over the past 3 months, Verizon keeps placing a 7.99 charge on my bill claiming the charge was due to a purchase from Google Play Store. Once again this morning my phone woke me about 1am with a notice from Verizon that I had made this 7.99 purchase again. Once again I am going to have to call Verizon to get the charge removed. I am seriously considering getting a new phone service. And I think it would be nice if the Federal Trade Commission would look into this matter. I have no doubt Verizon and Google are probably making a lot of money making fraudulent charges on peoples cell phone bills.

Comment (0)

I ordered my new iphone 6s plus on 09/16/2016. I paid $89 in taxes for the phone. The phone was to be mailed to my job however, when it came time to pick it up from UPS, I was unable to because I did not have ID with my job address on it. I called Verizon that evening and was told that I could re-order the phone, pay the taxes a second time and when they receive the original iphone 6s plus, they will refund me. The new order for my phone was made on 09/22/2016.

On 09/27/2016 I received a text message to call Verizon and I did. My second payment did not go through and I had to provide a credit card for the payment of the taxes. I paid and the phone was shipped and delivered to my house on 09/29/2016. I've called Verizon regarding my refund and was basically told that they didn't know anything about a refund. Apparently, a "notation" was never made.

I'm getting the big you're out of luck when it comes to the $89. The young lady I spoke to said I would be refunded $25. I pay too much money to Verizon as it is. I want my refund.

Comment (0)

Went into Verizon store at 269 north broadway, RT 49, Pennsville NJ. There were 2 salespeople waiting on 2 customers. There was one customer ahead of us and one customer left. The salespeople never acknowledged us and let the customers chit chat for almost an hour. When it was finally our turn, we asked why and were told he had to talk to the customer and if it was you, your wouldn't mind. Very poor service and management. Will never go back there or tell anyone to use that store.

Comment (0)

Moved to a new condo and wanted internet. I signed up for service with Verizon. I had a written confirmation of an installation date and time. I received my router in the mail. 2 days prior to the installation date I called to confirm my installation time and day and was assured they would be there as scheduled. No need to tell you what happened next. They were scheduled for 8:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.

When no one showed up I called at 12:30pm and was told there was no appointment confirmation, so they never showed up. I was so upset after taking time off work, I just hung up on the service person. P.S. This was 3 days ago and they have made no attempt to contact me. So here I am sitting at Starbucks using their WIFI.

Comment (0)

I purchased an iPhone 6s on Sunday, September 4th, 2016, from the Verizon Store on Boston Road in Springfield, MA; as a first time user, I registered for a much needed workshop. However, within days I received an email canceling the workshop without explanation. I called the Boston Road store for guidance on how to re-schedule a workshop. I spoke with Edwin who said someone would call me the next day to set up a one-on-one workshop. He emphasized that this one-on-one class would be even more beneficial than the class workshop.

The next day no one called so I called the Verizon store at 5:00. I asked for Edwin and this time he provided another and different answer from the day before. I was told that my request was passed along to others who were now going to "reach out" to me next week. Edwin kept talking about the new release but I kept going back to my needs and the class Verizon had promised at the time of purchase.

Progress was not being made so I asked to speak to a Manager and Dina, who identified herself as the Assistant Manager, came on the line. Dina was in defense mode and her tone was that of someone who thought there was a conflict requiring confrontation. I had to stop her and ask her not to interrupt in order to "hear" that I was looking for a solution and not a confrontation, a re-scheduling of the promised workshop. Dina, like Edwin, kept talking about the new release. Again, not the reason for my call. She encouraged me to try Apple for workshops and willingly said I could return the purchase for a full refund. (With a $35.00 restocking fee.) Dina had a self-imposed argument to "win" and I did not understand her approach to customer service.

From Dina, I asked to speak to the next person higher up and Paul came on the phone. After hearing again about the new release date, I left it with Paul that he would try to schedule some time within a week or so for my class. I gave him my available dates and asked for the corporate telephone number. For a communications company, the communication was poor indeed. I have a phone I do not know how to use. I have spoken to three people all of whom were unable, or willing, to find a solution to address the promise Verizon made to me. A class. A simple class. I plan on following up with corporate as well as filing this online complaint.

Comment (0)

This has been going on for two years. I am constantly bombarded with emails for a customer who is not me!! I have received his bills, know his address, his phone numbers, how many people live in his household, how many phones he has etc. I have called and called to advise Verizon they have the wrong email for him. We have even called the customer. We receive an invoice for his new phone and called who sold it to him. He said he would take care of it. Today Roger got a new Razor phone. How do I know, received the email. So frustrating!

Comment (0)

On August 6, 2016, I called Verizon in order to remove the cables hanging in front of my house. In addition to remove the cable boxes and rewire in the back of the house due a contractor is repairing the front of the house. I just bought the house and I had in mind to get Verizon as my cable company but after all I went through with your company it is out of my plans. Verizon gave me an appointment for the next day in which the technician never showed up. I called Verizon again and the repair department gave me another appointment for August 8,2016 and the technician did not showed up again, then I called Verizon and the representative told me that the technician said he did not have access.

I informed to the representative that the technician never showed up because I was in front of my house from 8:00am to 5:00 with that heat waiting for that unprofessional and irresponsible technician. Then again I called Verizon the repair department gave me another appointment for August 13, 2016 between 8:00am to 10:00am and I was waiting there since 8:00am. The technician called around 8:00 to confirm the borough, but he never showed up. I called Verizon, the employee said the technician will be there before 12:00pm and i said okay.

He never showed up but one of the repair department called me before 1:00pm stating that the technician said he went to my house at 8:30am and there was not access. I was so angry and I told the representative that I don't want to know anything else because I was in front of my house since 8:00am. How is possible that those technicians play with the clients in that way and Verizon allows them to do so. It is shame that a prestigious company like that plays with a human being and don't get reprimanded. I'm really disappointed from Verizon and I do not recommend it to anybody. this was a horrible experience for me as a professional person.

Comment (0)

We went to the Verizon mobile phone store at the Engleside Mall in Holyoke MA. This was in late June 2016. We asked for information on a phone that we can buy minutes of call time without a contract. We were told that they could do that. We bought a phone and paid thirty dollars for the minutes. We were told that when the minutes available got low we could purchase more time and carry over any extra time. We traveled to Boston on Saturday August 6. 2016.

Just outside of Boston I called my son to let him know we would be at his home shortly. A recording said that we were out of time. I could not complete the call. On Monday August 8, 2016 we visited the Verizon phone to see what happened. They said that the money we paid was flipped over to a thirty dollar a month plan and that they would investigate this. We decided that we did not want the phone and received a refund on the phone, however, they said that they could not refund the thirty dollars.

We used less than 7 minutes of time on the phone. Even though the customer service rep was courteous I feel that we were taken advantage by giving us wrong information about buying minutes. I fell we should receive a full refund of thirty dollars.

Comment (0)

I have been with your company for approximately 30 years and have never been so upset as I was last Friday, 7-22. I contacted your online chat service center for help. I purchased 2 phones on March 26, they were the BOGO Samsung phones, at the time of purchase the representative told me that I would receive a $600 visa card for the promotion, he said it would be mailed directly to me within 90 days. I waited more than 90 days and never received it, the representative from the online chat said that there was no problem and give me a code for the rebate center, it wouldn't work so she gave me the number of the rebate center.

I called them, a representative answered, she obviously had a language barrier, after talking to her, she transferred me to another representative, by that time I was upset, I then explained my situation for the third time, he told me that there was nothing he could do for me because the promotion had ended and he hung up on me! I was never told when I purchased the phone that I needed to go online and put a code in. I feel that I have been lied to and mislead, I would appreciate a response to this email.

Comment (0)

I decided to file a complaint, I have had service with Verizon , and been a very happy customer, up until it was time to renew my services with Verizon. Upon calling to renew what services I had, I was told they couldn't offer me the package I had and my rates would go up, I told them I had no choice but to go back to Comcast which I was not happy about, which is what I did. Whats upsetting to me is I get a offer from Verizon to come back offering me a 3 year contract for the exact same price I was asking for and a gift card included. I am now under contract with Comcast for 2 years.

Why was I not offered this to begin with,and if you did offer this to me at the expired time I gladly would of excepted the 3 year agreement without any gift card. You are loosing many customers because of this problem. We also have Verizon wireless and pay a great deal you mean to tell me u couldn't work out a deal for the same package, don't you realize for what u pay in advertising and mailing alone why not save money and make the customers u have already happy that would stay with you and who does pay on time.

Comment (0)

I am a retiree from Verizon for many years. I have had Verizon services for landline phone, cell, FIOS. Now I just want to terminate one line (267-512-4545) on my Verizon wireless account which is still under contract. The phone cannot be fix and not due for an upgrade. I understand there is a termination fee for early termination however I consider myself a loyal customer and keep all Verizon services current and up-to-date.

Verizon is the largest telecommunications company in the United States and beyond. Please, I am asking Verizon to waive this one-time termination fee for this line, I still have two Verizon mobile lines on my account. Verizon prides itself on community and consumer commitment. It will be greatly appreciated if Verizon would see it in hearts of hearts to waive this one-time termination fee. I will be anxiously waiting your response.

Comment (0)

I wish to make a complaint on the technician installing service in Maryland, 20853. This technician thru his blue rubber gloves and other wire ties onto my property. This event occurred between 3:00 - 7:00pm. on July 9 , 2016 and I had to remove his litter ladder after he departed.

Comment (3)

I was a loyal customer with Verizon for land line services for over 34 years and Verizon Wireless for more than 8 years. On March 30, 2016 I changed to a different wireless company since I was so frustrated with Verizon's lack of service in my area. I had my numbers ported to the new company. Then I receive a bill from Verizon Wireless for March 19 to April 18. I agree that I owe for Verizon services from March 19 until March 30 - when my wireless number was "ported" to the new company. I do not agree with being charged from March 31 to April 18 for services that I did not have.

I have called Verizon Wireless on 3 separate times trying to explain this -- no one listens. I am not paying for services I did not receive. I am frustrated with Verizon's constant calls to pay the balance of the bill that I do not owe.

Comment (0)

On screen program guide had incorrect movies listed several times this week in the Boston Metro market (Winchester MA). Two SPECIFICS of many. TCM Saturday Morning June 4 time slot for 4 AM Movie listed was "Foreign Affair" with actual movie shown "Days of Wine and Roses". TCM Wednesday Morning June 1 time slot for 3:15 AM Movie listed was "Children's Hour" with actual movie shown "These Three". Whoever is programming the TV On Screen Guide needs to pay attention to the job assignment given, and to be held accountable.

Also, Verizon places barriers in their Contact Us list when a customer wishes to report a complaint. Dropdown menus put the customer in a circular loop never getting to the correct place. However, most aspects of the FIOS, Internet, and land-line, etc are outstanding! This complaint is one of frustration with the incorrect listings, and the inability to report the problem.

Comment (0)

I've paid my Verizon bill for March, April, & May. There were billing issues but they got straightened out. That is until Directv called and said I owe them for April and May. So what exactly did Verizon do with the money they were supposed to give Directv for my bill? I've never seen a more screwed up company in my life . I have already spent hours on the phone with them and they still manage to mess up my billing. I want this resolved once and for all. In short they have stolen money from me that is supposed go to my Directv bill.

Comment (1)

To whom it may concern at Verizon Wireless. Having broken my phone, I went to a Verizon store on Rt. 22 for Buying a replacement. They suggested I take a 2 years contract and my Samsung 7 will cost me only $199.00 vs. $700.00 + (the retail price). I agreed as I was satisfied with Verizon since my business has had cell phones (3 of them).

Unfortunately, When I received my bill, I discovered that my monthly phone bill was going from $20 to $40 monthly for that phone for the next 24 month. Of course the salesman never mention that the phone will cost me $480 additional over the next 2 years. That is not a deal, it is thievery.

I am flabbergasted that your company would deceived they customers like this and I assure you that all my positive publicity all this years will become negative for the future and I will switch all my business phones to another company as soon as I can.

Comment (1)

I called in March and spoke with an employee re: cancellation of service. She explained to me the cost involved to cancel the service at that time. I called again later in March and spoke with someone re: same issue and was told that she could suspend the service for 30 days until I decided what I wanted to do and could visit a local store with my decision. I went to a local store on 4/13/2016 and advised the employee that I wanted to cancel my service. I was asked why and I explained to them that I was very displeased with the service and my experience with Verizon. I called again on 4/14/2016 and explained that I had visited the store on the previous day and the service was not discontinued.

So, I stayed on the phone with the employee; and was later told that the issue was taken care of. However, I have received E-mails stating: I requested suspension of my line(s) without billing due to my device being lost or stolen. I never reported a device stolen or lost; I only want to have the services discontinued. I have responded to E-mails on 2 occasions with the same request, to no avail. I also wrote a letter with the same request and mailed it to the office in Acworth, Ga after receiving a letter from that office dated 4/26/2016 with the same info: stating, "You requested to have your line(s) suspended without billing due to your device being lost or stolen". I am not interesting in resuming service with Verizon.

Account number: 425044417-00001. No one never made mention of your 14 day return policy until I visited the store on 4/13/16. My first experience was not a good one!! Only want to close account, it appears no one can handle closing of this account. I have spoken to several individuals re: closure and I keep receiving correspondence re: an issue that is not mine. (No lost or stolen device)

Comment (3)

My complaint is on behalf of the employees that you employee. I am the wife of an employee that works in a retail store. It absolutely shocksme at the number of hours that you require your employees to work nights and weekends. I have never known a company to care so little about the family aspect of an employees life. My husband only started with your company because there were no other companies hiring at the time, and it was detrimental to our family that he had a job, and income. He was promised that he would be moved into a position (business specialist) that would better accommodate family life (Monday-Friday 8-5), and his court ordered visitation time with his children, but that has yet to happen.

We have been on the brink of divorce because the managers refuse to work with him on suitable working hours to also be able to support the needs of his family. We have started losing court ordered visitation time with his daughter because of the hours he is required to work, keeping him from being able to have the visitation time that he was awarded through the courts. If this continues to happen, he will lose all rights to his child all together, due to the number of weekends he has had to forfeit due to his work schedule.

The managers that make the schedule don't seem to care. He is scared that if he says anything or complains, or asks for a better schedule, that he will be fired, which is sad all together. As more and more companies move their work hours to accommodate their employees needs and family life, as other companies are seeing the importance of family, we notice that Verizon is doing nothing in regards to family, except for your customers cell plans only.

You want to send your employees out of town for training, taking a vital member of the family away for days at a time, or inventory, that keeps the employee at the store until at least midnight, and most cases much later than that. Then they want to tell the employees that they have to go to "team building" events at places like the bowling alley after store closing hours, or that there is a Christmas party, but for employees, like Verizon has not already stolen enough personal/family time from the employees, but any event that encourages the employees to bring their families.

This is a very important matter if you plan to hold on to excellent employees that are selling the crap out of your products, and that care about their job and actually want to come to work for you. At this point, you now have at least 1 employee that plans to seek employment elsewhere, where family and family time are actually encouraged. I get it, you are retail, but come on, at least act like you care about your employees.

I have seen recently on social media how many other Verizon employee families are fed up with the lack of family time due to the schedules that you give your employees. You want to maximize open store hours, then maybe you should consider opening your stores at 8am and closing at 6pm, at the very latest, or at least listen to your employees when they are about to lose all rights to their children due to the hours that you are requiring your employees to work on nights and weekends.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hopefully changes are in the very near future. I cant see how the complaints that I am seeing are helping Verizon as a company.

Comment (0)

My husband and I were in the Laurel, MS store on 4/6/16 to obtain a new phone. Loud rap music was playing in the store. While this is not my favorite music, I have learned to tolerate it for short periods. The particular song playing used the F-word several times and also described what black people would like to do to white people. The employees of the store. We did speak to the manager (who is black) and they turned the station. This is very inappropriate music for the business setting. I have been a long time customer, and I am also a stockholder in Verizon. We left without a phone and are rethinking our loyalty to Verizon. Surely this is not the image you want for your store.

Comment (0)

I went to Verizon store in Fairfield, CA on 1586 Gateway Blvd yesterday 4/5/16. My new phone died after 3 months so I got a new one in the mail and went to this store to get it activated. My old phone needed to be surrendered which I have no problems with. I wanted to leave it in the store but John gave me a hard time and an attitude about shipping it via UPS. He would not help me with this and I explained to him it made no sense to ship it when I can just leave the phone with him. Horrible customer service. I will now go complain on yelp and others. Thanks, but once my contract is up, I will be changing carriers.

Comment (0)

We have been inundated with calls which belongs to Jamie Bond. He is a fugitive from justice with outstanding warrants and owns a smart phone recently put back in to service. Whenever his wife disappears, his former whole community including fabricating names and phone numbers in disguise become apparent. We have a business and have been harassed daily all day including her families throughout the United States. Police do nothing. You guys gave this guy a loaded weapon which he abuses and accuses people to the point that we can't conduct service. I will see if the State Attorney General can help interfere with his Verizon service. Many families are scared of his threatening calls and he has acquired an app to disguise his number but we all know who it is. He is not giving you guys any P.R.

Comment (0)

This week I went in to pay my bill and asked for the sales associate to help me review the bill as I couldn't understand why it was so high. We have a family plan with 12 gb of data, so there is no reason to go over this. When the associate looked over my bill he kept asking about a number that I did not recognize, while digging around we realized that someone was on our plan that we did not know nor did we authorize to be on there.

After speaking with a very rude associate named Katie in the fraud department we were informed before Verizon would help us with the issue we had to file a police report. So we did this and provided them with the case number, only to find out that even though we have been paying for a strangers phone for 15....yes 15 months at $45 dollars a month Verizon only wanted to credit our account $280. His phone alone for 15 months was $600 not to mention that every month he made the bill go over for using to much data.

So we were charged crazy amounts of money for this! I am so upset and have contacted a lawyer.

Comment (0)

In July of 2015 I purchased an LGG4 phone on the payment plan. Phone was $600. Yesterday I went in to change phones because I did not like the LG and they had deals going on the Samsung and also a trade in policy. This LGG4 phone was only worth $130 for a trade in? Seriously? Its not a year old. I paid off the balance of the phone and switched to a Samsung and am now paying monthly on that but if Verizon does not send me a check for at least $170, half of what the phone is worth, then they lose a long time customer and I will let everyone I know know.

This is crazy. Was supposed to get up to $300 back on trade in but customer service rep unable to tell you exact amount until new phone purchase and transactions run through - how convenient, not for me or for her but sure was for Verizon. I could have and should have backed out right then. Verizon you need to make this right. My next complaint is to BBB and then FCC.

Comment (0)

I switched my daughters phone from sprint to Verizon on 1/8/16 (adding to my account) and got an phone 6. She turned her old phone in on 1/21/16 and received a credit of $23. I submitted online for reimbursement of the sprint $180 cancellation fee on 2/15/16. This included both required documents. On 2/17/16, I received an email stating it couldn't be processed. When I checked status it stated invalid and the email or receipt for old phone turn in was not submitted. I contacted customer service on 2/19/16 and resubmitted both documents vial email to switch resubmissions. I received email confirmation that it was received. Today I checked status and it says invalid again due to needing email receipt for old phone trade in. This is now over 60 days since I purchased the phone. I expect immediate satisfaction.

Comment (0)

My bill kept going up and I was eventually told you are screwed and to ride it out. Paid for a phone that wasn't used for almost 3 years. 6 months later thought it was over and is now on my credit report. Overcharge, late fees, not allowed to upgrade my phone. I have also filed a complaint with the BBB. I was treated terribly by staff and supervisors on several occasions. This company has no idea how to treat a customers. I was not allowed to use a discount thru my employer. I have found other coworkers that have had the same experience. We are discussing our options if we ban together as a large group.

Comment (0)

I had called in to complain about the price of my bill. The woman I spoke to provided me with two loyalty discount options I called back and asked the associate to see if their supervisor would be able to grant me both loyalty options since I've been a loyal customer for over 10 years and the associate came make and told me that I was granted the combined options of lowering my bill $20 a month and be granted two new iPhone 6s phones at a monthly charge of $12.64 for both phones for 24 months. I called back due to not receiving the confirmation email and the resent it and once I asked to confirm the offer the associate told me that the prior associate couldn't offer me both I explained that she had gotten confirmation from the supervisor but she became nasty and said sorry but no way!

Comment (0)

Several months ago I contacted Verizon to confirm time left on contract. We were planning to change wireless providers. I was told that Verizon had a senior plan that was much less than we were paying at the time and with increased minutes/texting was included. We decided to go with that plan which was $40 for two phones ( just one phone had texting). a few months later our rate increased and we were told there was not a senior plan. Either one of your executives was lying or Verizon does not honor their word.

During the months of Dec, Jan and Feb we were both in hospital which caused additional use of phones. We are now paying a much increased amount (absolutely over-kill) for additional minutes. Not happy and would like a resolution for this problem. Due to health we cannot make a provider change for several months, however, asap we will make a change and hope the new provider will appreciate good customers. We have been with Verizon for over fifteen yrs.

Comment (0)

I returned a still new phone in new condition with the plastic still on, to the Verizon store at the Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Florida. All they had to do was put it back on the shelf. I had them reactivate my old phone because I was not happy wit the new one. They charged me a $35.00 restocking fee. A few days later I was in another Verizon store looking at phones, and they told me they don't charge a restocking fee. I feel ripped off. Their arrogance didn't help.

Comment (0)

My iPhone 4S was wearing out. Some functions were no longer working. I called Verizon and a very nice lady sold me and iPhone 5s and made some other changes in my wife's and my joint plan. The verification e-mail never showed up, however, so when I called to find out why I had not received my phone, I was told that the order was canceled. I re-established the order. I have two addresses because of work obligations, so I gave them the address the phone was to come to. The verification e-mail never showed up in my inbox again, but this time, when I called the 611 number back, a nice robot did my confirmation verification over the phone.

I then got a notice that they had tried to deliver the phone, and did not leave it because I had to sign for it. There is seldom anyone at my Wichita home address during normal delivery hours, I work long hours and my wife is usually not there either. I called the 611 number again and another very nice representative told me that the delivery address could be changed and that they could immediately inform the shipper. I gave them my office address, and instructed our front desk staff to sign for the phone when arrived. When I got home that evening, there was a notice on my home front door that they had attempted to deliver the iPhone to my home again.

I called the 611 Verizon customer service number yet again. This Verizon representative got the shipper, UPS on the line with us. The UPS rep and the Verizon rep could not seem to agree on whether Verizon had in fact properly sent the revised address, but ultimately, the UPS rep said that it made no difference. They had attempted to deliver the phone the maximum number of times and they were not going to deliver it again.

They wanted me to travel to the far western part of Wichita (I am based downtown.) and pick the phone up. I have a disability and only drive in familiar areas because of it. I would have to pay a driver or a taxi big bucks to pick the phone up at the address they gave. The UPS rep said that they could send the phone to a closer UPS office to downtown for an additional $6.00 charge payable by me. This was still over four miles from downtown.

I told the Verizon and UPS reps that this was not acceptable. Verizon had promised me that they could deliver the phone to my office address, and this was what I expected to happen. They both essentially said that this was no longer possible. Finally, I was told that my only option to have the phone delito my office was to have UPS ship it back to Verizon. The order would then be canceled, and I could then replace the order.

The UPS rep then left the line. I told the Verizon rep not to cancel the order, and to simply have the existing order shipped to my office address. he said that Verizon policy would not allow this simple solution to take place. I asked for a supervisor, and he too told me that such a simple and straight forward solution was against Verizon policy. He did offer to call me and assist me in re-placing the order. Given no other choice, I agreed to this, but I am very angry. Had Verizon representatives told me I had to be present to sign for the phone, I would have never given them my Wichita home address.

This information was not provided. Had Verizon and UPS communicated effectively when I discovered the signing problem, the phone would have been delivered to my office. I have already spent over five hours on the phone with Verizon customer service representatives attempting to resolve this rather need. Although your representatives were all pleasant, they were all utterly ineffective because your company policies apparently do not them to logically solve problems. All of these delays are either Verizon's fault for not giving m complete information, or they are your shipper's fault.

I believe that, at the very least, I should be compensated for my time wasted on what should bea simple upgrade function. I believe you should credit my account at least $150.00

Comment (0)

Last week, I used the Verizon chat service to make a payment arrangement, because I was broke until my next pay check. The agent I had corresponded with allegedly arranged for a late payment deal. Evidently, the arrangement was not truly made, and therefore, my service was suspended. Today, I received my pay check, and payed the bill. Also, to find any way to correspond of converse with any Verizon employees by way of the Verizon website, or elsewhere for that matter, is like looking for a needle in a hey stack. I therefore have great contempt for Verizon, & plan to make my complaints know publicly, and immediately discontinue with Verizon upon any reasonable opportunity.

Comment (0)

My wife went into the Verizon store in Crawfordville, Fl to get help with her tablet. The employee, Anthony , tried to sell her a smart phone and tried to talk her out of her prepaid cell phone. He quoted her a price which was only 10 dollars a month more than her prepaid flip phone. She went for the bargain and before you know it Anthony had removed 29 hrs off her cell phone and the price ended up to be hundreds of dollars more for the new phone. My wife told him this was not acceptable and to restore her cell phone to its original 29 hr condition.

He was not able to do that, even when calling the company. FRAUD We later that evening tried fixing the problem with Verizon on the phone. Five hours later after being switched from department to department they kept telling us that they could not restore the cell phone to its original condition because they no longer offer that plan. They, in fact, supported the representatives' fraud. I have terminated the contract with the cell phone and the tablet since the store and the corporate phone company would not assist us in righting a wrong.

Comment (0)

At the end of September/beginning October 2015 my neighborhood's Verizon internet was out. Many of us began making calls to Verizon. Over a period of two weeks---TWO WEEKS---we went without our internet. When we called the customers service department (who all speak only broken English) we were repeatedly told it would be fixed on a certain date and then wasn't. We would then call again only to be told it would be fixed on another day. Again, it wasn't.

As stated, this continued for two weeks. We were never given any explanation, only told "There's an outage." This past Thursday 2/11/16, our internet went out again. Again my neighbors and I have been calling Verizon. We were told the outage would be repaired by yesterday (2/13) and it wasn't. To add to the frustration is the fact of not being able speak to anyone who can clearly speak English. Do you know how difficult that is for the customer?

This entire experience has been thoughtless, rude, unprofessional, and it's quite clear that Verizon doesn't care about this or its customers at all. We've already begun the process of contacting our local representative, the BBB, the PUC, and FCC. We are expecting to hear from Verizon (someone AMERICAN), and we expect this to be addressed immediately and we expect it to not happen again. There is no excuse nor valid reason to treat your customers with such disregard.

Comment (0)

I ordered a phone on the 3rd, Verizon got the address wrong, they corrected the address, never didn't receive the phone by 02/09/16. Find out the phone was on it's way back to Texas. Verizon wants to reorder and make me pay the taxes again.

Comment (0)

I recently brought a new iphone 6 and I had to get a new nano sim card to fit the phone. I went to Verizon to obtain the new sim card. I then called Verizon to activate my new sim card and the customer care representative removed my unlimited text messaging feature. The customer care rep told me that he would fix the problem and put in a complaint to different department to get the get my feature put back onto my plan. After contacting them again several weeks later was still being processed.

They told me it just takes time while the department reviews the matter. I have patiently waiting and nobody has provided an answer as to why this matter is taking so long to be fix. I finally called this morning (Tuesday, February, 9, 2016) and I was told that my text message feature was denied due to the fact I had a low minute plan that wasn't compatible with this plan. This doesn't make since I had this feature on my plan since i joined Verizon back in 2013. I changed my minutes package in 2014 to a lower amount, but I still had unlimited texting. However, then once I changed my sim card this issue arose.

Comment (0)

I got an upgrade to iPhone 6. I am 60 years old and need extra help to understand these new things. The store in Nashville Illinois only had one person working both times I was there. I had to wait at least 20 minutes both times. I went back the second time to get help with stuff the employee did not help with the first time. They should know to tell you basic things. People were also waiting as I was being helped which I think made the employee rush. The second time I went back it was for her to transfer my pictures! She should have done that when I upgraded. When I talked to my daughter she asked me things to which I said I didn't know. My daughter was aggravated and said that the person was not helpful to me.

So I went back and waited at least 20 minutes and she transferred my pictures which should have been done the first time. When I got home I realized I have videos of my grandkids. I want to keep them of course!!! So after not getting good service in Nashville Illinois, I went to Salem Illinois where my daughter lives to ask questions. I asked about transferring my pictures and was told their machine was broke. She told me to go to Centralia Illinois. I had other questions as I was standing there looking at my phone and when I spoke first, then looked up she had moved away from me. So I was speaking to no one. She said oh did I have more questions? I said yes. She answered and moved away again.

Then when I had another question she said it again. Oh, do you have another question? Obviously, I have not left your store and I'm still standing at the counter what do you think?? I have received terrible service at both those locations. Oh and the store in Nashville where I upgraded gave me no idea of what to expect on my bill. That was a question my daughter asked me. When I upgraded from a flip phone to the iPhone 4, there was little change in my bill. However, I don't think that is the case this time. Not because your employee was helpful in that matter. She said nothing about my bill. So, I am bracing myself for the change. Sincerely. Not a happy Verizon customer.

Comment (0)

On November 4, 2013, a representative with Verizon corrected a misappropriation of funds from my Prepaid account by crediting $110. To alleviate a re-occurrence, the representative encouraged and I signed up for a plan that included automatic payments to keep my account active and a $1.99 charge only on days the phone is used; otherwise, the balance remains and keeps building. Several months ago, I noticed another substantial misappropriation as my account balance had been reduced to an amount of approximately $82.00 after being in the neighborhood of $190.00, previously. The phone connected to this account is used sparingly, mostly when I travel and otherwise lays dormant for long periods of time.

As a result, the balance now being shown on my account is out of line with its usage and other than a recent adjustment of rescheduling the next automatic payment to April 13, 2016, Verizon has been mostly unresponsive. My letter dated December 5, 2015, and a follow-up on December 30, addressed to an office, P.O. Box 5029, Wallingford, CT 06492 and lengthy telephone conversations with customer service, 800-837-4966, 888-890-3721, requesting a review and correction to my account have not elicited a satisfactory resolution. My hope is that this complaint will do so. Please accept my sincere appreciation for any action that you may take to resolve this matter.

Comment (0)

On Monday 1/10/16 I scheduled a disconnect for my Verizon services effective Friday 1/15/16. They disconnected my services in error on Tuesday 1/11/16 leaving me with no phone line. I am 80 yrs old live by myself and have no cell phone. After speaking with numerous agents since Tuesday, over 8 hrs in hold time and promises to correct the situation, I am still without a dial tone in my home and a service tech has failed to fix their error. I will be filing a formal complaint with all applicable government agencies.

Comment (0)

On 1-9-16 I pulled my phone out of my pocket and somehow it went into the factory reset. I tried to log back onto my gmail account, I couldn't because I cannot remember my password SO I went on line to get my password went thru all the security questions and it doesn't give you it. I stopped and took the phone to a verizon store in Belle Plain MN for help spent 6 hours at the store and 75 miles over three days to try and get this resolved and they sent my phone into a 72 hour lock TWICE! I will be without my phone for 6 days!

This security thing with google is ridiculous! Obviously if I'm answering the security questions correctly I OWN THE PHONE and should not have to wait 72+ hours to use my phone. And talking with people at your stores, that are supposed to be able to help me, is a joke. Employee's from your stores should be able to get hold of SOMEBODY and get the phone unlocked! Because of Verizon and Googles stupid policies I'm paying for a phone that I cannot use for anything! I should not have to pay for your policy screw ups this should of been a very simple thing to take care of but it wasn't! Believe me I will be passing this on to family and friends and anyone I talk to to tell them about my experience with Verizon. I am a VERY DISSATISFIED customer!

Comment (0)

I was a former employee of Verizon at the W. Craig Store in North Las Vegas from 2012 to 2013. My store manager was Juroy Rudolph and the assistants were Antonio Blandon and Sarai Flores. On my last day of work in February 2013, I left my concession phone with the store manager because he advised me to leave it as he would mail it back. I had the box sealed and labeled with all the correct information. A month later, I received a bill for the cost of the phone. I called the store many times to touch base with Juroy to clarify the issue but he was always busy to talk so he would have the person I talked to tell me that he mailed it.

I kept receiving a bill for about 3 months and finally I surprised him in May 2013 and talked to him personally in the store and he assured me that it was mailed via Fedex a long time ago and that he just cleaned out his office and it's not there. But I still received the bill and every time I called the store and again I visited the store (because when I called it seemed like Juroy and the other managers were always "busy" to talk. When I got there I and was told that Juroy is no longer at the store and was on medical leave.

I asked if the other managers - Antonio Blandon and Sarai Flores could help me but was told they moved to other stores and none of the other managers there could help me. After I couldn't get help or any answers from the store, I called the customer service number 800-922-0204 and no one was able to help me there either. I've had one or two people tell me they would get back to me, but no one called. This is very wrong to treat a former employee this way especially because this has affected my credit.

I was a good employee and I worked hard when I was there. I am writing to you because I want to get Verizon service ( we have bad service with my current provider) for 3 lines and get the device installment plan. I qualify for $0 deposit (application # 749510891) but because of the problem with the concession phone your records are showing that I can't qualify for device installment. If no one would help me I would go to the TV station here and file a complaint or I will write a letter to Dan Mead, CEO for Verizon. I am not asking for a lot. I am just asking for you to do me right because I did not do anything wrong here.

Comment (0)

I have a Verizon HTC Desire phone. In the last 12 months I have had it replaced 5 times. I took it in 4 days ago to be replaced, waited in line. They sent me a new/refurbished phone (#6) yesterday. When I tried to install the SIMM card it would not accept the card. I called Verizon customer service, They said to bring the phone to the corporate store so they could look at it. When I arrived at the store (for the 6th time by the way) there was an hour wait to be seen. Finally I was seen. I explained my frustration to a Mr. Tony Teague who said "you should get rid of this phone and upgrade.

I said that I would love to but don't you think Verizon should cut me some slack on this and take these phones back. He agreed but apparently it wasn't up to him to make that decision. After talking to what I can only assume was his superior, 25 minutes later he came back and said that they could not do it. I left horribly frustrated. If Verizon puts their name on a phone and value their customers, they should treat them better. I will not support this company anymore. And will with all my being promote my family and friends to do the same.

Comment (0)

We have been with Verizon for years but we have never had so much trouble as we have had since we upgraded to the Quantum. The last 4 months we have had to open an investigation into where I payments have been going. The bank shows they were received by Verizon but we aren't getting credit for them. We have spent a lot of hours not minutes but hours on the phone with different people but to no avail. We are never informed of what was discovered in the investigations. We were made to send in more money to keep from shutting my service off. Now we NEVER pay late we always schedule the bank to pay on the due date.

I was treated like a dead beat not paying my bills. This is January 4th and we still do not have this straightened out. Our last 2 payments are in limbo with you somewhere. I am thinking when and IF this ever gets corrected about cancelling my contract and paying the early termination just to get away from Verizon. I am 66 years old and my husband is 69 we cant deal with all this. We only stayed with you because WE THOUGHT we wouldn't have any problems. The price is too high and customer service sucks.

Comment (0)

Loss phone on Nov 16 and December 27, 2015 on one of our numbers in our plan. Activated a new phone for another number on our plan on wednesday, December 30. On the next day, call tech support, level 2 tech, Clarence Blasio, told me to head to the nearest store to fix my problem. They could not help, called support back they had me go into another store check my numbers and the wrong phone had be assigned to the wrong number in the system, go in the store to resolve.

The next Verizon store rep( Charles at Arbor mall, Douglasville, Ga.) went as far as saying my grandson might had messed with my account, little did he know our grandson had no contact with us since September, instead of saying verizon somehow messed up our account. Still to the day problem not resolved and most likely will not be in the future. Now remind you I did all this while suffering from an injury, I cant believe I pay for service like this.

Comment (0)

I had a Droid turbo for about a year and I had to order another one because of maybe dropping it but having the New one that came in the mail that I've had for a little over a week it decide to just DIE on me? I need a phone that's working, especially me being a Network Marketer! This company is horrible.

Comment (0)

Never received my debit cards from returning my phones! Was charged over $700 for tablets that I was told were FREE!!!! Have had charge disputes for EIGHT months....customer service sucks so bad, I gave up! Changed carriers, and have been a customer since conception. Verizon absolutely sucks for customer support.

Comment (0)

I was lied to about lifting my restriction. I was told that if I made a payment arrangement, that the restriction would be lifted. Of course that was a lie that I found out after being on hold for over an hour. Verizon uses Shady business practice and lies to their customers. And the sad part about it is that they don't care. they are quick to lie, and there customer service is a 0 on a scale of 1 through 10.

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Have feedback for Verizon?