Verizon Customer Service

Contact Verizon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-922-0204

Verizon Wireless Communications is a wireless company wholly owned by Verizon Communications.  With over 2,300 outlets in the US, it provides service to 135 million customers. With 177,000 employees Verizon revenues in 2014 were 127 billion and its net income was 9.6 billion the same year.

If you have a problem with you Verizon service there are several options to choose from. The main customer service number is 1-800-922-0240. The website has online support or live chat. The official contact page is another easy way to access help. If you are a current customers may simply call 1611 from your wireless device. You can also write a letter to their headquarters at: 1 Verizon Way, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 and address it to CEO Daniel S. Mead. The corporate headquaters phone number is 212-3955-1000. Verizon has presence in social media via Facebook, Twitter (@VZWSupport) , Google+ and InShare.

Verizon was founded in 2000 in Bedmisnster, NJ and had an original slogan of, “never settle”. In 2015 Verizon Communications changed the slogan to, “better matters”. In 2012 Verizon won every award on RootMetrics Reports and up to that time was the only other carrier to do so in one year. In January 2015, after much criticism, Verizon Wireless announced that customers could opt out of “supercookies” being collected on them. The global British company of Vodafone is part of Verizon Communications.

Upset with Verizon?

File a complaint here!

Reach Verizon Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Verizon corporate office

• PO Box 11328
    • St Petersburg
    • FL 33733

1-800-922-0204

A-

24 hours a day online

Top Verizon Complaints

Went into Verizon store at 269 north broadway, RT 49, Pennsville NJ. There were 2 salespeople waiting on 2 customers. There was one customer ahead of us and one customer left. The salespeople never acknowledged us and let the customers chit chat for almost an hour. When it was finally our turn, we asked why and were told he had to talk to the customer and if it was you, your wouldn't mind. Very poor service and management. Will never go back there or tell anyone to use that store.

Comment (0)

Moved to a new condo and wanted internet. I signed up for service with Verizon. I had a written confirmation of an installation date and time. I received my router in the mail. 2 days prior to the installation date I called to confirm my installation time and day and was assured they would be there as scheduled. No need to tell you what happened next. They were scheduled for 8:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.

When no one showed up I called at 12:30pm and was told there was no appointment confirmation, so they never showed up. I was so upset after taking time off work, I just hung up on the service person. P.S. This was 3 days ago and they have made no attempt to contact me. So here I am sitting at Starbucks using their WIFI.

Comment (0)

I purchased an iPhone 6s on Sunday, September 4th, 2016, from the Verizon Store on Boston Road in Springfield, MA; as a first time user, I registered for a much needed workshop. However, within days I received an email canceling the workshop without explanation. I called the Boston Road store for guidance on how to re-schedule a workshop. I spoke with Edwin who said someone would call me the next day to set up a one-on-one workshop. He emphasized that this one-on-one class would be even more beneficial than the class workshop.

The next day no one called so I called the Verizon store at 5:00. I asked for Edwin and this time he provided another and different answer from the day before. I was told that my request was passed along to others who were now going to "reach out" to me next week. Edwin kept talking about the new release but I kept going back to my needs and the class Verizon had promised at the time of purchase.

Progress was not being made so I asked to speak to a Manager and Dina, who identified herself as the Assistant Manager, came on the line. Dina was in defense mode and her tone was that of someone who thought there was a conflict requiring confrontation. I had to stop her and ask her not to interrupt in order to "hear" that I was looking for a solution and not a confrontation, a re-scheduling of the promised workshop. Dina, like Edwin, kept talking about the new release. Again, not the reason for my call. She encouraged me to try Apple for workshops and willingly said I could return the purchase for a full refund. (With a $35.00 restocking fee.) Dina had a self-imposed argument to "win" and I did not understand her approach to customer service.

From Dina, I asked to speak to the next person higher up and Paul came on the phone. After hearing again about the new release date, I left it with Paul that he would try to schedule some time within a week or so for my class. I gave him my available dates and asked for the corporate telephone number. For a communications company, the communication was poor indeed. I have a phone I do not know how to use. I have spoken to three people all of whom were unable, or willing, to find a solution to address the promise Verizon made to me. A class. A simple class. I plan on following up with corporate as well as filing this online complaint.

Comment (0)

This has been going on for two years. I am constantly bombarded with emails for a customer who is not me!! I have received his bills, know his address, his phone numbers, how many people live in his household, how many phones he has etc. I have called and called to advise Verizon they have the wrong email for him. We have even called the customer. We receive an invoice for his new phone and called who sold it to him. He said he would take care of it. Today Roger got a new Razor phone. How do I know, received the email. So frustrating!

Comment (0)

On August 6, 2016, I called Verizon in order to remove the cables hanging in front of my house. In addition to remove the cable boxes and rewire in the back of the house due a contractor is repairing the front of the house. I just bought the house and I had in mind to get Verizon as my cable company but after all I went through with your company it is out of my plans. Verizon gave me an appointment for the next day in which the technician never showed up. I called Verizon again and the repair department gave me another appointment for August 8,2016 and the technician did not showed up again, then I called Verizon and the representative told me that the technician said he did not have access.

I informed to the representative that the technician never showed up because I was in front of my house from 8:00am to 5:00 with that heat waiting for that unprofessional and irresponsible technician. Then again I called Verizon the repair department gave me another appointment for August 13, 2016 between 8:00am to 10:00am and I was waiting there since 8:00am. The technician called around 8:00 to confirm the borough, but he never showed up. I called Verizon, the employee said the technician will be there before 12:00pm and i said okay.

He never showed up but one of the repair department called me before 1:00pm stating that the technician said he went to my house at 8:30am and there was not access. I was so angry and I told the representative that I don't want to know anything else because I was in front of my house since 8:00am. How is possible that those technicians play with the clients in that way and Verizon allows them to do so. It is shame that a prestigious company like that plays with a human being and don't get reprimanded. I'm really disappointed from Verizon and I do not recommend it to anybody. this was a horrible experience for me as a professional person.

Comment (0)

We went to the Verizon mobile phone store at the Engleside Mall in Holyoke MA. This was in late June 2016. We asked for information on a phone that we can buy minutes of call time without a contract. We were told that they could do that. We bought a phone and paid thirty dollars for the minutes. We were told that when the minutes available got low we could purchase more time and carry over any extra time. We traveled to Boston on Saturday August 6. 2016.

Just outside of Boston I called my son to let him know we would be at his home shortly. A recording said that we were out of time. I could not complete the call. On Monday August 8, 2016 we visited the Verizon phone to see what happened. They said that the money we paid was flipped over to a thirty dollar a month plan and that they would investigate this. We decided that we did not want the phone and received a refund on the phone, however, they said that they could not refund the thirty dollars.

We used less than 7 minutes of time on the phone. Even though the customer service rep was courteous I feel that we were taken advantage by giving us wrong information about buying minutes. I fell we should receive a full refund of thirty dollars.

Comment (0)

I have been with your company for approximately 30 years and have never been so upset as I was last Friday, 7-22. I contacted your online chat service center for help. I purchased 2 phones on March 26, they were the BOGO Samsung phones, at the time of purchase the representative told me that I would receive a $600 visa card for the promotion, he said it would be mailed directly to me within 90 days. I waited more than 90 days and never received it, the representative from the online chat said that there was no problem and give me a code for the rebate center, it wouldn't work so she gave me the number of the rebate center.

I called them, a representative answered, she obviously had a language barrier, after talking to her, she transferred me to another representative, by that time I was upset, I then explained my situation for the third time, he told me that there was nothing he could do for me because the promotion had ended and he hung up on me! I was never told when I purchased the phone that I needed to go online and put a code in. I feel that I have been lied to and mislead, I would appreciate a response to this email.

Comment (0)

I decided to file a complaint, I have had service with Verizon , and been a very happy customer, up until it was time to renew my services with Verizon. Upon calling to renew what services I had, I was told they couldn't offer me the package I had and my rates would go up, I told them I had no choice but to go back to Comcast which I was not happy about, which is what I did. Whats upsetting to me is I get a offer from Verizon to come back offering me a 3 year contract for the exact same price I was asking for and a gift card included. I am now under contract with Comcast for 2 years.

Why was I not offered this to begin with,and if you did offer this to me at the expired time I gladly would of excepted the 3 year agreement without any gift card. You are loosing many customers because of this problem. We also have Verizon wireless and pay a great deal you mean to tell me u couldn't work out a deal for the same package, don't you realize for what u pay in advertising and mailing alone why not save money and make the customers u have already happy that would stay with you and who does pay on time.

Comment (0)

I am a retiree from Verizon for many years. I have had Verizon services for landline phone, cell, FIOS. Now I just want to terminate one line (267-512-4545) on my Verizon wireless account which is still under contract. The phone cannot be fix and not due for an upgrade. I understand there is a termination fee for early termination however I consider myself a loyal customer and keep all Verizon services current and up-to-date.

Verizon is the largest telecommunications company in the United States and beyond. Please, I am asking Verizon to waive this one-time termination fee for this line, I still have two Verizon mobile lines on my account. Verizon prides itself on community and consumer commitment. It will be greatly appreciated if Verizon would see it in hearts of hearts to waive this one-time termination fee. I will be anxiously waiting your response.

Comment (0)

I wish to make a complaint on the technician installing service in Maryland, 20853. This technician thru his blue rubber gloves and other wire ties onto my property. This event occurred between 3:00 - 7:00pm. on July 9 , 2016 and I had to remove his litter ladder after he departed.

Comment (1)

I was a loyal customer with Verizon for land line services for over 34 years and Verizon Wireless for more than 8 years. On March 30, 2016 I changed to a different wireless company since I was so frustrated with Verizon's lack of service in my area. I had my numbers ported to the new company. Then I receive a bill from Verizon Wireless for March 19 to April 18. I agree that I owe for Verizon services from March 19 until March 30 - when my wireless number was "ported" to the new company. I do not agree with being charged from March 31 to April 18 for services that I did not have.

I have called Verizon Wireless on 3 separate times trying to explain this -- no one listens. I am not paying for services I did not receive. I am frustrated with Verizon's constant calls to pay the balance of the bill that I do not owe.

Comment (0)

On screen program guide had incorrect movies listed several times this week in the Boston Metro market (Winchester MA). Two SPECIFICS of many. TCM Saturday Morning June 4 time slot for 4 AM Movie listed was "Foreign Affair" with actual movie shown "Days of Wine and Roses". TCM Wednesday Morning June 1 time slot for 3:15 AM Movie listed was "Children's Hour" with actual movie shown "These Three". Whoever is programming the TV On Screen Guide needs to pay attention to the job assignment given, and to be held accountable.

Also, Verizon places barriers in their Contact Us list when a customer wishes to report a complaint. Dropdown menus put the customer in a circular loop never getting to the correct place. However, most aspects of the FIOS, Internet, and land-line, etc are outstanding! This complaint is one of frustration with the incorrect listings, and the inability to report the problem.

Comment (0)

I've paid my Verizon bill for March, April, & May. There were billing issues but they got straightened out. That is until Directv called and said I owe them for April and May. So what exactly did Verizon do with the money they were supposed to give Directv for my bill? I've never seen a more screwed up company in my life . I have already spent hours on the phone with them and they still manage to mess up my billing. I want this resolved once and for all. In short they have stolen money from me that is supposed go to my Directv bill.

Comment (0)

To whom it may concern at Verizon Wireless. Having broken my phone, I went to a Verizon store on Rt. 22 for Buying a replacement. They suggested I take a 2 years contract and my Samsung 7 will cost me only $199.00 vs. $700.00 + (the retail price). I agreed as I was satisfied with Verizon since my business has had cell phones (3 of them).

Unfortunately, When I received my bill, I discovered that my monthly phone bill was going from $20 to $40 monthly for that phone for the next 24 month. Of course the salesman never mention that the phone will cost me $480 additional over the next 2 years. That is not a deal, it is thievery.

I am flabbergasted that your company would deceived they customers like this and I assure you that all my positive publicity all this years will become negative for the future and I will switch all my business phones to another company as soon as I can.

Comment (0)

I called in March and spoke with an employee re: cancellation of service. She explained to me the cost involved to cancel the service at that time. I called again later in March and spoke with someone re: same issue and was told that she could suspend the service for 30 days until I decided what I wanted to do and could visit a local store with my decision. I went to a local store on 4/13/2016 and advised the employee that I wanted to cancel my service. I was asked why and I explained to them that I was very displeased with the service and my experience with Verizon. I called again on 4/14/2016 and explained that I had visited the store on the previous day and the service was not discontinued.

So, I stayed on the phone with the employee; and was later told that the issue was taken care of. However, I have received E-mails stating: I requested suspension of my line(s) without billing due to my device being lost or stolen. I never reported a device stolen or lost; I only want to have the services discontinued. I have responded to E-mails on 2 occasions with the same request, to no avail. I also wrote a letter with the same request and mailed it to the office in Acworth, Ga after receiving a letter from that office dated 4/26/2016 with the same info: stating, "You requested to have your line(s) suspended without billing due to your device being lost or stolen". I am not interesting in resuming service with Verizon.

Account number: 425044417-00001. No one never made mention of your 14 day return policy until I visited the store on 4/13/16. My first experience was not a good one!! Only want to close account, it appears no one can handle closing of this account. I have spoken to several individuals re: closure and I keep receiving correspondence re: an issue that is not mine. (No lost or stolen device)

Comment (3)

My iPhone 4S was wearing out. Some functions were no longer working. I called Verizon and a very nice lady sold me and iPhone 5s and made some other changes in my wife's and my joint plan. The verification e-mail never showed up, however, so when I called to find out why I had not received my phone, I was told that the order was canceled. I re-established the order. I have two addresses because of work obligations, so I gave them the address the phone was to come to. The verification e-mail never showed up in my inbox again, but this time, when I called the 611 number back, a nice robot did my confirmation verification over the phone.

I then got a notice that they had tried to deliver the phone, and did not leave it because I had to sign for it. There is seldom anyone at my Wichita home address during normal delivery hours, I work long hours and my wife is usually not there either. I called the 611 number again and another very nice representative told me that the delivery address could be changed and that they could immediately inform the shipper. I gave them my office address, and instructed our front desk staff to sign for the phone when arrived. When I got home that evening, there was a notice on my home front door that they had attempted to deliver the iPhone to my home again.

I called the 611 Verizon customer service number yet again. This Verizon representative got the shipper, UPS on the line with us. The UPS rep and the Verizon rep could not seem to agree on whether Verizon had in fact properly sent the revised address, but ultimately, the UPS rep said that it made no difference. They had attempted to deliver the phone the maximum number of times and they were not going to deliver it again.

They wanted me to travel to the far western part of Wichita (I am based downtown.) and pick the phone up. I have a disability and only drive in familiar areas because of it. I would have to pay a driver or a taxi big bucks to pick the phone up at the address they gave. The UPS rep said that they could send the phone to a closer UPS office to downtown for an additional $6.00 charge payable by me. This was still over four miles from downtown.

I told the Verizon and UPS reps that this was not acceptable. Verizon had promised me that they could deliver the phone to my office address, and this was what I expected to happen. They both essentially said that this was no longer possible. Finally, I was told that my only option to have the phone delito my office was to have UPS ship it back to Verizon. The order would then be canceled, and I could then replace the order.

The UPS rep then left the line. I told the Verizon rep not to cancel the order, and to simply have the existing order shipped to my office address. he said that Verizon policy would not allow this simple solution to take place. I asked for a supervisor, and he too told me that such a simple and straight forward solution was against Verizon policy. He did offer to call me and assist me in re-placing the order. Given no other choice, I agreed to this, but I am very angry. Had Verizon representatives told me I had to be present to sign for the phone, I would have never given them my Wichita home address.

This information was not provided. Had Verizon and UPS communicated effectively when I discovered the signing problem, the phone would have been delivered to my office. I have already spent over five hours on the phone with Verizon customer service representatives attempting to resolve this rather need. Although your representatives were all pleasant, they were all utterly ineffective because your company policies apparently do not them to logically solve problems. All of these delays are either Verizon's fault for not giving m complete information, or they are your shipper's fault.

I believe that, at the very least, I should be compensated for my time wasted on what should bea simple upgrade function. I believe you should credit my account at least $150.00

Comment (0)

My wife went into the Verizon store in Crawfordville, Fl to get help with her tablet. The employee, Anthony , tried to sell her a smart phone and tried to talk her out of her prepaid cell phone. He quoted her a price which was only 10 dollars a month more than her prepaid flip phone. She went for the bargain and before you know it Anthony had removed 29 hrs off her cell phone and the price ended up to be hundreds of dollars more for the new phone. My wife told him this was not acceptable and to restore her cell phone to its original 29 hr condition.

He was not able to do that, even when calling the company. FRAUD We later that evening tried fixing the problem with Verizon on the phone. Five hours later after being switched from department to department they kept telling us that they could not restore the cell phone to its original condition because they no longer offer that plan. They, in fact, supported the representatives' fraud. I have terminated the contract with the cell phone and the tablet since the store and the corporate phone company would not assist us in righting a wrong.

Comment (0)

At the end of September/beginning October 2015 my neighborhood's Verizon internet was out. Many of us began making calls to Verizon. Over a period of two weeks---TWO WEEKS---we went without our internet. When we called the customers service department (who all speak only broken English) we were repeatedly told it would be fixed on a certain date and then wasn't. We would then call again only to be told it would be fixed on another day. Again, it wasn't.

As stated, this continued for two weeks. We were never given any explanation, only told "There's an outage." This past Thursday 2/11/16, our internet went out again. Again my neighbors and I have been calling Verizon. We were told the outage would be repaired by yesterday (2/13) and it wasn't. To add to the frustration is the fact of not being able speak to anyone who can clearly speak English. Do you know how difficult that is for the customer?

This entire experience has been thoughtless, rude, unprofessional, and it's quite clear that Verizon doesn't care about this or its customers at all. We've already begun the process of contacting our local representative, the BBB, the PUC, and FCC. We are expecting to hear from Verizon (someone AMERICAN), and we expect this to be addressed immediately and we expect it to not happen again. There is no excuse nor valid reason to treat your customers with such disregard.

Comment (0)

I ordered a phone on the 3rd, Verizon got the address wrong, they corrected the address, never didn't receive the phone by 02/09/16. Find out the phone was on it's way back to Texas. Verizon wants to reorder and make me pay the taxes again.

Comment (0)

I recently brought a new iphone 6 and I had to get a new nano sim card to fit the phone. I went to Verizon to obtain the new sim card. I then called Verizon to activate my new sim card and the customer care representative removed my unlimited text messaging feature. The customer care rep told me that he would fix the problem and put in a complaint to different department to get the get my feature put back onto my plan. After contacting them again several weeks later was still being processed.

They told me it just takes time while the department reviews the matter. I have patiently waiting and nobody has provided an answer as to why this matter is taking so long to be fix. I finally called this morning (Tuesday, February, 9, 2016) and I was told that my text message feature was denied due to the fact I had a low minute plan that wasn't compatible with this plan. This doesn't make since I had this feature on my plan since i joined Verizon back in 2013. I changed my minutes package in 2014 to a lower amount, but I still had unlimited texting. However, then once I changed my sim card this issue arose.

Comment (0)

On 1-9-16 I pulled my phone out of my pocket and somehow it went into the factory reset. I tried to log back onto my gmail account, I couldn't because I cannot remember my password SO I went on line to get my password went thru all the security questions and it doesn't give you it. I stopped and took the phone to a verizon store in Belle Plain MN for help spent 6 hours at the store and 75 miles over three days to try and get this resolved and they sent my phone into a 72 hour lock TWICE! I will be without my phone for 6 days!

This security thing with google is ridiculous! Obviously if I'm answering the security questions correctly I OWN THE PHONE and should not have to wait 72+ hours to use my phone. And talking with people at your stores, that are supposed to be able to help me, is a joke. Employee's from your stores should be able to get hold of SOMEBODY and get the phone unlocked! Because of Verizon and Googles stupid policies I'm paying for a phone that I cannot use for anything! I should not have to pay for your policy screw ups this should of been a very simple thing to take care of but it wasn't! Believe me I will be passing this on to family and friends and anyone I talk to to tell them about my experience with Verizon. I am a VERY DISSATISFIED customer!

Comment (0)

I was a former employee of Verizon at the W. Craig Store in North Las Vegas from 2012 to 2013. My store manager was Juroy Rudolph and the assistants were Antonio Blandon and Sarai Flores. On my last day of work in February 2013, I left my concession phone with the store manager because he advised me to leave it as he would mail it back. I had the box sealed and labeled with all the correct information. A month later, I received a bill for the cost of the phone. I called the store many times to touch base with Juroy to clarify the issue but he was always busy to talk so he would have the person I talked to tell me that he mailed it.

I kept receiving a bill for about 3 months and finally I surprised him in May 2013 and talked to him personally in the store and he assured me that it was mailed via Fedex a long time ago and that he just cleaned out his office and it's not there. But I still received the bill and every time I called the store and again I visited the store (because when I called it seemed like Juroy and the other managers were always "busy" to talk. When I got there I and was told that Juroy is no longer at the store and was on medical leave.

I asked if the other managers - Antonio Blandon and Sarai Flores could help me but was told they moved to other stores and none of the other managers there could help me. After I couldn't get help or any answers from the store, I called the customer service number 800-922-0204 and no one was able to help me there either. I've had one or two people tell me they would get back to me, but no one called. This is very wrong to treat a former employee this way especially because this has affected my credit.

I was a good employee and I worked hard when I was there. I am writing to you because I want to get Verizon service ( we have bad service with my current provider) for 3 lines and get the device installment plan. I qualify for $0 deposit (application # 749510891) but because of the problem with the concession phone your records are showing that I can't qualify for device installment. If no one would help me I would go to the TV station here and file a complaint or I will write a letter to Dan Mead, CEO for Verizon. I am not asking for a lot. I am just asking for you to do me right because I did not do anything wrong here.

Comment (0)

We have been with Verizon for years but we have never had so much trouble as we have had since we upgraded to the Quantum. The last 4 months we have had to open an investigation into where I payments have been going. The bank shows they were received by Verizon but we aren't getting credit for them. We have spent a lot of hours not minutes but hours on the phone with different people but to no avail. We are never informed of what was discovered in the investigations. We were made to send in more money to keep from shutting my service off. Now we NEVER pay late we always schedule the bank to pay on the due date.

I was treated like a dead beat not paying my bills. This is January 4th and we still do not have this straightened out. Our last 2 payments are in limbo with you somewhere. I am thinking when and IF this ever gets corrected about cancelling my contract and paying the early termination just to get away from Verizon. I am 66 years old and my husband is 69 we cant deal with all this. We only stayed with you because WE THOUGHT we wouldn't have any problems. The price is too high and customer service sucks.

Comment (0)

Loss phone on Nov 16 and December 27, 2015 on one of our numbers in our plan. Activated a new phone for another number on our plan on wednesday, December 30. On the next day, call tech support, level 2 tech, Clarence Blasio, told me to head to the nearest store to fix my problem. They could not help, called support back they had me go into another store check my numbers and the wrong phone had be assigned to the wrong number in the system, go in the store to resolve.

The next Verizon store rep( Charles at Arbor mall, Douglasville, Ga.) went as far as saying my grandson might had messed with my account, little did he know our grandson had no contact with us since September, instead of saying verizon somehow messed up our account. Still to the day problem not resolved and most likely will not be in the future. Now remind you I did all this while suffering from an injury, I cant believe I pay for service like this.

Comment (0)

I had a Droid turbo for about a year and I had to order another one because of maybe dropping it but having the New one that came in the mail that I've had for a little over a week it decide to just DIE on me? I need a phone that's working, especially me being a Network Marketer! This company is horrible.

Comment (0)

Never received my debit cards from returning my phones! Was charged over $700 for tablets that I was told were FREE!!!! Have had charge disputes for EIGHT months....customer service sucks so bad, I gave up! Changed carriers, and have been a customer since conception. Verizon absolutely sucks for customer support.

Comment (0)

I recently went to Verizon store D0200 01 4154 McKinley Pkwy Buffalo and bought a Galaxy S6. I was quoted by my sales rep benesro B1333, $12 per month for the phone or $288. When I went home and looked at my bill the phone was charged $376 or $15.82 per month. Quite simply, I was lied to. When I went back to complain I got an attitude from the rep who did nothing for me other than to say that's the agreement. I will never buy a Verizon product again after my 2 year sentence with you. Furthermore, I will let everyone I know about my experience and implore them not to support Verizon. I am extremely disappointed in this company and my phone call to the Verizon corporate offices.

Comment (0)

For years I had a basic phone and the speaker quit, I called to get a new 'free' phone, and told them I just wanted basic plan like I had but needed a Sim card phone so I could take pictures and send them to my family. I don't care about apps etc. and will never use them. I would like to know how to get Amazon off my phone as well. I don't buy stuff I can't see. Now back to complaint. now my bill its $20 higher then it ever was even though I still have the same old share unlimited talk and text I ever had...same services but I have to pay and extra $20? I talked to a rep and he said it was because of the type of phone, when I ordered it I told them I could not afford to have my bill go up I needed it to remain at the $40 level it has always been. Verizon customer service rep told me that the extra costs work out in order for that new 'free' phone to get paid for.

Underhanded dealings at the least. And to top it all off even though you are doing away with contracts I can't get out of this for 2 years. If I had known this I would have never continued with Verizon, and I have enjoyed your service for years. I called on Dec. 1st and was told I am screwed. I will file a report with the Better Business Authorities. I was given bad information at the time I got the phone and I did question as to why I had to get into another contract after all these years. I am on fixed income which I explained when I got the new phone and could not afford more charges. I was lied to and now there is a possibility that I will not be able to afford to have this phone. So if I cannot pay what are my options. Sign me Totally Pissed Off at Verizon corporate headquarters for this problem.

Comment (0)

I called the local Verizon company store regarding an upgrade. They said they did not not stock the phone in question and refused to order it in.They said I could order it and if I didn't like it I could return it for $35.00 ! That is not fair. Ship it to the company store and let them return it if I don't like it. I tried the chat line and that was useless. The "chatter" was either playing stupid or actually was. The phone I wanted was a Samsung Convoy w/camera. The store employee said "that phone won't be around long". If that is the case, take it off the web site of phones that can be purchased. I have been with Verizon for over 20 years and my current employment allows me a discount to Verizon on my 3 phones due to their service being by Verizon. In spite of all those good points, I am inclined to start looking at other providers.

Comment (0)

A Verizon salesperson came to our door, and after I told him that I wasn't interested, he continued, asking, "Why not?" Instead of taking No for an answer, I had to be "rude" and shut the door. That type of sales tactic just turns people off to Fios.

Comment (0)

11/07/15-I call Verizon answering a $69.99/Triple Play offer. The female operator refuses to honor the offer. The offer was clearly printed on the outside of my bill. Verizon fails to honor their advertisement. I gave the operator updated e-mail and cell phone number information which was never updated. Verizon continues to send information to the old e-mail and cell phone number. The installation was arranged for 11/12. I took the day off from work. Verizon fails to respond and fails to notify me of the cancellation. I lost a days pay. The installation was rescheduled for 11/21. Guess what? Verizon fails to respond a 2nd time and one again fails to notify me of the cancellation. 11/21 I called a Verizon rep. named Keith Morton. He writes a totally different order than the first one. Plus it doesn't include the original $69.99/Triple Play order. What the heck is going on folks? I'm just about to go to Comcast and order their Triple Play offer which is less expensive than what Verizon is now offering.

Comment (0)

I would like to express the problems I had with my recent experience with Verizon services/request. In my particular case – I placed an order to move from old “high” speed DSL service to FIOS (As per offer received thru e-mail: FIOS 50/50 internet plus phone line for 49.99 ). A day after I placed the order for the double bundle package, I received an offer for a triple bundle package for 79.99 Internet + phone + TV. I called Verizon and asked the agent if I could switch to the triple bundle instead while keeping the same installation date as it was set up for November 14, 2015. After being on the phone with the agent for over 40 minutes, the agent confirmed my appointment for the triple bundle package would be on the original date Nov. 14, 2015 between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m.

On November 14, 2015 no one showed up. I called up Verizon and found out that my installation was re-schedule to November 19, 2015 between 8a.m. and 12p.m. I told the agent that this was not acceptable and after a long conversation (being on hold and etc for about 30 + min) I requested the TV service taken off my account and have the original double bundle installed on Nov. 19 2015. The agent told me that she processed my request and confirmed the double bundle installation for Nov . 19.

On November 19, technician arrived on time but had an order for the triple bundle instead. He told me that he couldn’t change the order but he did do the install in a very professional manner. The following day I called Verizon again and told the agent that I didn’t want to keep the TV services and to please take it off my account. The agent told me that if I do this now my double bundle will be priced much higher than the original offer price of $49.99. For being loyal customer with Verizon for over 15 years, this is not acceptable and if my request will not satisfied by Verizon, I’ll go for other options from different providers like Cablevision/Optimum and /or ATT and Direct TV.

Just as a side note, I originally had Directv and was able to hook both Fios and Directv at the same to my TV so that I could compare picture quality from both services side by side. Surprisingly, Directv produced a noticeably better picture with all types of channels and resolutions, HD and non HD included.

Comment (0)

My wife and I have an Lumia 822 and would like to up grade to a new phone. No matter what store we go to they all badmouth windows phone. Then try to sell me a Samsung, or a iPhone. When asked if they ever used a Windows phone they say no, they say we could by one on line. I can't believe that you allow your employees to do this. I need someone to help no criticism . I'm a customer looking for a windows phone, why do I have to look to other carriers for one. We enjoy the windows operating system.

Comment (0)

I went in to purchase a new i phone for my wife. She has sprint now. I was going to upgrade my plan to add her. I was told the purchase price was 349.00. After 2 hours and getting all the info to port her number I was told they could not do the deal that was promised. I was told they made a mistake but they could put me into another phone for that price. This is not an acceptable solution. I feel verizon should make good on what was quoted. A Darden was the specialist. at the Taylor Mi store.

Comment (0)

After realizing that my Verizon bill went up $70 in a month I called to make adjustments and get into a new plan. They tried to sell me on a new bundle that will essentially cost me $600 more each year than a new customer. When I explained that I have been with them for years and pay my bill on time each month they gave me the run around. After speaking with 3 people, being put on hold to "talk with a supervisor" that couldn't speak with me, and then told they would call me back in 1 hour I never got a response. Good bye Verizon!

Comment (0)

Anyone considered a class action lawsuit against Verizon support department? I purchased a Galaxy S5 and had to purchase a new bluetooth to work with that phone - no problem, my choice for a new phone - not compatible with old tech bluetooth. However when Verizon added car mode, hundreds if not thousands have had issues with the new Verizon phone updates. 4 days of messing around - hard full resets - phone hooked up to computer for updates - which I would have to start over every time someone called or text. When that didn't work, I had to make an 80 mile RT to nearest store, (Best Buy) only to be told it is an update issue. Customer since 1990, and they will not give me credit on my bill or a new bluetooth. Which means they can update again and keep making my bluetooth(s) obsolete with every software update.

I was offered another phone with old software - but of course once they update it - I would have the same issue and my phone works. Also, with all the new updating they did in the last 4 days - I now have even more apps that cannot be disabled, eating up my data. I went to Costco in WDSM and they do not even have headsets and will not until closer to Christmas. Now that I am back home - 40 miles away, I was told Verizon would give me $5.00 for my 80 mile RT, Screwed up bluetooth, lack of finding another bluetooth - (while still being on the phone with the umpteenth customer service - tech support) - day of no computer or phone due to downloads/uploads - losing data with hard resets - the cloud which I am now forced to use - didn't save everything - and 4 days messing with Verizon customer service and tech support - $5.00 for all of that - plus I get the expense of finding another bluetooth, purchasing it - and hoping Verizon doesn't make that obsolete too.

The reason I like the bluetooth is because of the rural area there is some amp in the bluetooth for clearer calls, plus it makes it easier to do whatever I need to do hands free - Thank goodness Iowa is not a hands free state yet, I'm going to MN in 2 days and that would be an $80 ticket. Sometimes calls have to be made. Believe me - the "thank goodness" comment is Sarcastic. $5.00 was offered by Jessica - tear 2 Tech Supervisor Badge V0GAJ94. Before that the guy's badge was V1REIJ6. I probably have a dozen names. All I had to start over with and all who jerked me around.

Comment (0)

Wife and I purchased Verizon cellphones and were sent two Verizon rebate debit cards ($50x2) . When the cards arrived the wife put them aside to do Christmas shopping. Luckily before she went out this weekend I looked at the cards and noticed they expired 8/15, I called your customer service dept. and got a polite answer saying to bad. We were not told of a time limit and the wife did not notice the 8/15 expiration date. This type of customer service will make us consider our move to more Verizon products.

Comment (0)

I have a contract for 500 mb. For both my wife and I for over 120 dollars a month . We have added 500 and now pay over 130. Per month. I have tried to get the 10 gig plan for less than what we paid for a lousy gig. I have been refused and told I have to wait till my plan expires. I am to believe you cannot refuse me what u give to other customers as long as I get another 2 year contract. I want whatever special is offered to other Verizon customers. I would like this corrected and want to hear soon. I noticed the customer service ratings are quite low and I can see why. All I am asking as to be offered what others are offered.

Comment (0)

I call about updating two month early mine granddaughter birthday was 10-19 the lady said she could approve it she said nothing about returning the old phone so my daughter order the phone she does not remember the lady asking for a return phone have try for days trying to get some done the first person told me they would listen to the tape to see if the lady ask for a return of the old phone I told them if she told my daughter she would need to return the old phone I would be glad to pay if not I should not have to pay he that would be fine I have not hear nothing from so I have keep trying the last lady she was supposed to be a supervisor she said I would have to pay and they would not listen to the tape l would like someone to help or tell me why I would have to pay if the lady did not tell me to return the old phone. l have had Verizon almost 18 years and not mush problem till now.

Comment (0)

I have been a customer of Verizon for 10+ years. Last month we finally upgraded to smart phones. Worked with the Solon store. The gentleman that assisted us wrote everything down as to what we would be charged and what our bill would be. In addition he suggestively sold us 1 Verizon Tablet which we paid for in full. He explained there would be a $10.00 access charge monthly to add this. Because we had to wait for our daughter to come home from college to complete upgrading. At this time we were told if you turn old phone in you get the tablet for free. So in addition to climbing on to this deal., the tablet purchased the day before, we turned in the phone for 440-785-5535 and were told they would credit our account. The very next bill not only was I not credited but there were 3 activation charges on my bill for $40.00 each that was NEVER discussed with us.

We went to the Solon Store to discuss this and to my disappointment we spent well over an hour for this sales person to review our account & run in and out of a room discussing it with the manager (Which by the way NEVER attempted to speak to us even when we requested it.) We ultimately were told the 100.00 credit for the phone was now applied only after it took 30 minutes for Verizon to find the phone to prove we turned it in, but no one attempted to resolve the activation fee issue. The BS explanation we received was that they would have to discuss it with the (Corp manager) that serviced us that day before they could do anything about the fee, really he is going to remember everything he discussed with us on 2 occasions. After 10 years seriously considering new co. 1 1/2 hours of our time in your store & basically was made to feel like we were totally blown off and wasting Verizon's time. Very Disappointing!

Comment (0)

I have filed a claim for my daughter's phone. Yes it was dropped but before that happened the phone (Droid Mini) was not charging fully and would die in less that 3 hours. I have insurance on both our phones, but after filing a Verizon complaint I am informed that I have to pay $149.00 for a replacement phone. Why am I paying for insurance on a phone when I have to pay for a new phone? I have been a customer for over 3 years and the bill keeps getting higher and higher. I am active duty Military and have never received my discount for being in the Military, finally yesterday they tell me I must submit an LES which I have no problem doing but I showed them my military ID, why have they never told me before That I needed to bring in my LES? I explained all of this to the sales rep at the store but all she did was give me phone #'s to call since I was not buying anything. I am telling my family members that have verizon to look into better cell companies that do not charge you for insurance that does no good. i am going to look for another cell provider myself.

Comment (1)

Cell tower in Prescott Valley, AZ approved by town in fall, 2015, stalled by leases Feb. 2016, constructed and completed some time before July 2015. It has not been activated and we (anyone who has tried) can't get an answer locally from Verizon or at the Verizon customer service numbers that people have tried. The area involved is the 86315 area code and encompasses virtually everyone living north of highway 89A. Most of us go from one bar to none with a smart phone, service slightly better with old style phones. We all just want to know when this tower, located at corner of Viewpoint Dr. and Park View will be operational... Not much to ask!

Comment (1)

I changed carriers in May 2015, and carried all of my set top boxes to the Hempstead office on May 21, 2015. I was billed $ 1,090.80 for non return of equipment. I called Verizon customer service department on several occasions and was told that they had no records of such, and that my account was turned over to a collection agency. I faxed my receipts to the agency, and they were forwarded to Verizon, and as yet no action has been taken. I am sending a letter to the CEO next.

Comment (0)

I was informed by service rep in Verizon i was eligible for Verizon FIOS retirees ultimate package which was cheaper than dsl + directv package I already had. Received 2 bills from Verizon each 200.00. Called to verify discounts am told by service rep i am not eligible for discounts because I took buyout in 2010. I would have never switched services if i known i didn't qualify for discounts. The reps working for Verizon seem to leave out this bit of info when signing people up. Called and change triple play package today with Verizon 10-18-2015. The only beef i have with Verizon is that they will only adjust previous 451.00 bill to just 401.31 that's from August to October 2015. They wont even meet me halfway. It doesn't seem right that they mislead and misinformed me about services they say I was eligible for and knew I wasn't. I have been a customer for 40 years and worked for them 30 years. Verizon has really dropped the ball when it comes to customer service...not the same company I remember.

Comment (3)

I have been a customer for several years and had a serious negative experience yesterday and I am very frustrated. I spent over 2 hours chatting with 4 different Verizon reps and no on resolved anything. Unbelievable. Please tell me who I can contact in management who cares and can assist me. I have also tried to get the corporate offices on the phone to give them my feedback and find no direct line to reach them. It is almost like they do not want to hear from you.

Comment (0)

Had my iPhone locked due to password. Called Verizon they stated they could do nothing about it until I got to a computer. I was on vacation and had no access to one for 5 days. I called back and they said I had to call Apple Apple customers deal directly with Apple. Customer service rep said call apple. Contacted Apple. I lost all my information after 2 attempts and 4 hours to do a hard reboot. Apple could not correct problem. Called Verizon to see if I could switch the iPhone 6plus and upgrade based on this one giving me issues and I have only had it for two months and I purchased it through them. After being on hold and talking to several reps. They stated no. Wanted me to do another hard boot attempt with them over the phone or I could deal with Apple Directly. This phone cost me 850 dollars and I was left to deal with a hardware issue on my own. At the end of the conversation the rep said I was denying their solutions and he would note it in my file. Thanks for nothing Verizon but taking 850 dollars.

Comment (1)

Verizon is still General Telephone and has the same corporate culture as General Telephone. They seem to feel that they are a monopoly, which allows them to hire the Neanderthals from the unemployment lines which give you the "white glove" service we had all come to expect from General Telephone. In the popular commercial on TV you see the guy with the glasses and the bunches of Verizon support people behind them. If you call Verizon for a problem, believe me, you will have to hold and speak to every one of them to get your problem resolved, IF you come to some type of resolution. My recommendation is to use somebody else, ATT, Magic Jack, Time Warner, etc, anybody but VERIZON (General Telephone).

Comment (0)

Horrible! good customer service but it is ridiculous how my monthly bill rises every single month, my plan was $90 per month, the first month i payed $150, second month $250 and 3rd month $280! really? i canceled the contract, got another company, after two months i got just phone line with no internet for $20 monthly, got my first bill $90. They really take advantage of you, never tell you the true, i really hope this terrible company goes broke and vanish from the face of the world!

Comment (0)

I'm disputing the fact that my son has been a valuable customer for years and today..9-25..he wanted to upgrade his phone n could not due...to these new rules and regulations that are in effect now. I had,a cellular in my name taking care of the bill all transactions until trying to upgrade the phone BUT set rate. " grandfather rate" did not apply to the upgraded phone. So I discontinued the service and went to a new carrier n the account I was on...I was responsible. ..for phone n bill and now my son cannot upgrade his phone and I'm responsible. For bill ...NOT HIM...and the rules and regulations that apply then..should not be in affect...

Comment (0)

Called to find out how to print contact list. 30 minutes later still on phone and the person helping me finally says to log off and try again later in day. Well the list is there, but all the numbers are grayed out and won't print (just the names print).

Went with GTE in 1994 (bag phone) and have NEVER changed carriers. Rates go higher and NO discount for being loyal and NEVER missing a payment. The gal on the other line didn't listen and was READING what I was seeing on line and trying to convince me she was giving me a GREAT deal. Then when I looked on line as a NEW customer, the deals were much better $300 to sign-up or come back. Data and voice plans better too.

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Have feedback for Verizon?