Verizon

Most Popular Complaint about Verizon

Posted by andy marsland on Jan 16, 2015
Customer Rating

Verizon have a history of poor customer service, misrepresentation of their products, contracts and services provided, and will openly tell you one detail whilst billing you for something else..
And if you want to take an early termination, then beware of the hidden agenda and fraudulent billing practices that Verizon has adopted..
In early May 2014, I had the misfortune to drop my current phone and as luck would have it, it landed on the corner and broke the glass, rendering the Razr useless.
I went to my local Verizon store to see if they could replace the phone only to be informed by an arrogant assistant that because my plan was no longer available they could only reinstate my phone service by the addition of a second line.
I questioned this option repeatedly, and as explained to me from the ‘experts’ at the store, the new line would be a “dummy” line to get me back onto the Verizon phone service that day.
The choice was limited … no phone service or take what the expert was offering.
I asked about the cost? , the use of the line?, would I need it at all? and why would I need a second line?
So it boiled down to an extra $10 per month, would get me back on phone service and I could use it as an emergency line ( as the assistant told me he did himself).
Ok,
So I agreed based on his expertise…
When the first bill arrived it was for over $100, and included a huge amount of add on fees that was not given to me at the initial consultation… I went back to the store, and was told that there was nothing they could do about it as it was another line addition and those fees were government imposed !
Now I’m upset at the situation (2 lines and two bills – one of which I did not want), and told them so… and I cannot cancel the line !!!
Over the next two billing cycles the actual line cost became clear at $29 plus taxes and fees.. not the $15 as stated
This was the first mislead from Verizon.
I investigated other options and decided that no help was going to come from Verizon. When the billing through June July and August of 2014, got to a higher point with no reasonable explanation, I looked at another carrier and went with them taking my Samsung Galaxy S4 with me.. best thing I did to rid myself of Verizon…
Not so fast…
I called in November 2014 to cancel my Verizon account, was told that an early termination fee was due of $140 and that it would close the account on both lines. I asked specifically about the two lines being closed and was assured that this would close the account.. so I paid!
Next comes a billing invoice for December 2014, which asks for payment on the second line (opened in May by the arrogant sales assistant), which was closed (via a call to Verizon Customer Service in November).. so I sent the invoice back with a note to indicate the account was paid in full and closed on all lines.. as per customer services in November..
A letter arrived a week later asking me to call to see if they can help .. duh!
In January I get another bill for the same line, this time with late fees and charges.. for a line that was closed in November..
I call Customer Services and get an even worse person on the end of the line, that really pissed me off big time.. the end result was that the phone was mine to do with what I wanted, but they wanted payment as well for the fact that it is discounted on price, and the second line is a new 2 year contract and I signed it , and $300 will get it terminated…
Needless to say I was furious… I demanded a supervisor, who was no more help than a paper umbrella in a thunderstorm.. and am now working my way up the ladder to the CEO.. resolution is my demand based on the original information given in November.. not the gouging stance I have been getting since..
Moral of the tragedy is … get out of Verizon as soon as possible.. spread the word about their poor practices and the duping tactics they employ and you will sleep well at night.

Did Verizon provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a problem with Verizon?

2.03 out of 5

Website

www.verizon.com

More Verizon Complaints

Customer Rating

I was offered, explained and requested a plan , only to find out on my new bill that I did not get that plan – and now told its to late to get plan ., plus its not a good plan for me anyway. I was offered one thing and set up for something else

I feel duped. I did not authorize 60 loyalty plan , I don’t want it , I should get what I was offered on that date. My Verizon notes show a promotion plan offered to me on 2/26/14

So I feel frauded because I was offered one thing and just now offered nothing but excuses and apologizes.

Customer Rating

My wife and I just got new 5c I phones after having t mobile for about 20 years. It seem that we lose our signal and get cut off in the middle of a conversation. We went into the Verizon store at the airport center dr in Jacksonville Fl to try and get some help. The employee was as rude as can be and would not even look at the phone but all he tried to do is sell us an adapter for $250.00 to increase the signal. If we had known that was going to be a problem with Verizon we would never have changed. If the gentleman would at least have spent some time and explained things to us or at least really listened about our problem. He said there was not a tower close by and because we were so close to the airport we would get BAD reception. Not very good representation for a company. Please can you try and help with our situation. Thank you.
Mr. Jeffrey Reiss

Customer Rating

I contacted Verizon in regards to my malfunctioning iPhone 4. After hearing the complaints and them testing i was told that I could send someone directly to the store to get the phone and to put the old one in the mail. Upon that person arriving, nothing had been entered into the system. This started approximately two and a half weeks ago. During that time span I have spoken with over 15 Verizon employees as well as writing this complaint. i would like you to review all the things that has occurred, and with the seriousness of sharing my physical condition I feel like this should have been taken care of immediately. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Margaretta Graves
(815)823-4591
(815)823-4591

P.s. as a new customer, I question your interest in meeting your customers needs in a timely manner.

Customer Rating

I had Verizon Internet in Virginia. When I terminated the account, Verizon continued to charge me phone line support. I applied for a mortgage loan and saw the collections on my credit. I attempted to resolve this many times. I now live in Texas which complicates matters. I could not get it resolved and hired an attorney. He suggested I pay the $99 plus dollars which I did not owe just to get it off my credit. I did that. About two weeks ago, I have yet another collections agency contacting me about this paid bill. I mailed them a letter plus the BOA bill payment receipt showing the payment and date cleared. I sent the same information to Verizon Dispute resolution manager at one Verizon way in Arlington Virginia but the letter was returned as “unable to forward”. I have already paid a bill I do not owe and certainly don’t intend on paying it again. My cell is 804-982-2095. Address was 5113 Dorset Mews, Williamsburg, Va 23188. Please contact me so this can be resolved. Thank you, Brenda Frame

Customer Rating

This store agreed to swap an AT&T equivalent phone for a Verizon phone at a 120 dollar credit. The AT&T phone was in mint condition and had no issues. All went throufgh as planed. After sevral days of use and playing with the phone I’d looked to discover that it was an 8gig phone where the AT&T phone was a 16gig unit. I returned to the store to question this and request an equivalent 16gig replacement. The young lady ( a stretch to call her that ) said that there were no prepaid I-phone 4’s that were larger than 8gigs and that I basically should have checked before signing on and that my old phone was already turned in for disstruction and could not be returned. Again I complained about this and simply said I’d rather have my money back if I couldn’t get an equivalent phone. Upon stating this, they simply said there was no way to give me any money back as the purchase was for a gift card only and that also this should have been discussed with me in detail before purchase..yet it was not. Now i’m stuck with the forced purchase of someother of your product through this scam. I’m very disappointed in your willingness to engage in deceptive practices to gain customers. I, for one, am not all satisfied with how Verzon conducts itself and will do my best to warn people I know of your deceptive behavior. I will also forward my concerns to the Federal Trade Commission to lodge a complaint against you there, hoping that this kind of treatment stops soon. You’re a discusting group of people bent on gaining market share at the cost of good custmer satisfaction which is unfortunate because it doesn’t really have to be this way at all.

Customer Rating

I had purchased a pre-pay Samsung Gusto2, with the help of the online sales rep, on 2/17/2014, and added $50 towards minutes to my bill. The rep explained that I should leave this phone in the original box/packaging until I wish to change my service from USCellular to Verizon. USCellular is leaving my state of Missouri soon, so was forced to find a replacement carrier that had service to my area- Verizon was the only option unfortunately. On Monday 3/25, I removed the phone from the packaging, as I was planning to change my service on Tuesday at a Verizon outlet 42 miles from me. I made certain I had every piece of paperwork from my new phone, USCellular, and just in case, a credit card. The battery was still in its original packaging unopened. When I arrived at the first Verizon outlet (Bethany) , I was told that they do not deal with pre-pay phones, that I should go to the Verizon outlet located in another town (Princeton). I did so. The woman says her computer is down and does not expect to have another computer until Friday, that I should go to Trenton where they can help me. Another 30 miles to the Trenton outlet, so off I went determined to change my service, as my contract with USCellular runs out on April 1. The woman there (Sarah) was very helpful and patient. She opened the battery, placed it into the phone to ONLY move my photos and contacts into my new Verizon phone. The phone did not work-the buttons (Down and OK) had to be pushed repeatedly, and in general did not operate. Plus, her store again, did not deal with pre-pay phones, so I would need to phone Verizon to get my number ported and start my service. I cannot move my photos and contacts, nor so much as port my number and start my service, if I do not have a working phone! Now what do I do?? While sitting in the Trenton store, I called Verizon customer service for answers. After speaking with SIXTEEN different people at Verizon customer care, multiple departments including CUSTOMER SERVICE on at LEAST three occasions, tech support, tech support for pre-pay (Yes, two different depts), several disconnects and starting the process over again, being on hold OVER AN HOUR, and finally running out my battery after THREE AND A HALF HOURS of my explaining the situation an estimated 20 times, all while IN THE VERIZON STORE, I have no answers as to what to do in this situation!! The representative, Sarah, at the Trenton store, verified three separate times, that this BRAND NEW, UNUSED phone is defective and explained exactly HOW it was, to the other end of the line at Verizon when requested. They have every bit of information Sarah and I could give them, but still, no resolve, no answers, and no conclusions. Driving 140 miles in one morning for literally nothing, was a waste of time and effort. If this is the way Verizon cares for their customers, I dread the consequences for the unavoidable necessity of being forced to use this company as my carrier. Looks like I have no choice. I will have no service through USCellular after April 1. But, I have no working phone with Verizon either! VERY DISAPPOINTED with Verizon and how they have treated this situation. From the sound of other complaints, this is staus-quo with them, so do not expect any kind of resolve as I must again purchase yet another phone through them and start over. I will lose my photos and contacts in my phone when my service ends with USCellular, and go without any phone until Verizon gets their act together. Deplorable way of doing business.

Customer Rating

After reviewing our bill, and yes we did not go over it like we should we found we were being charged for ordering cinemax. We did not order this and when we called to dispute the charges they said they had an order number and it was ordered by my remote. After requesting all documentation they refused. I asked what room and set top box it was ordered from and they could not find any information other than a remote. So I explained that means we can order it when the tv is off they said well that is just crazy. Well it is crazy that you can say it was ordered by a remote with no other information. They explained well it was an old order and we just must not remember. After numerous attempts to let them know we did not order this they said sorry about your luck there is nothing they were going to do about per Ms. Golf. After reaching the CEO Lowell McAdam by email he cowardly had has personal assistant Mr. Seymour rudely call me and basically said the same thing sorry about your luck there was nothing else they were going to do. It just shows how companies screw the customer on a daily basis. Well I am tired of it I will post until it reaches enough to let people know how much a ceo cowards behind his employees and how they RIP YOU OFF!!!

Customer Rating

1. You automated support system is horrible. Your website is horrible. What kind of a company are you where I can’t get a human being on the line to help me with my problem?

2. We called your help line (3/24/14) and went thru 20 minutes of automated support including resetting all of our boxes only for automated support to determine that we need a tech support person to figure it out.

3. We then waiting 45 minutes for a tech support person and kept getting that same recording over and over again. Eventually we had to move on and hung up.

4. I called the next night and waited over one hour and still no tech available to assist.

5. Your help line gives no information about how long the queue for tech support is and provides no option to have someone call the customer back when they become available. This is common practice on most of the help lines I have had experience with.

I would like your tech support to call me between the hours of 7PM and 9PM to help resolve the TV problem (no signal) we are experiencing. 516 481 7971 Please confirm by responding to this email.

Customer Rating

the number he is calling from is 855-274-1335 – I have asked him several times to take our number off his list – he continues to call and in the last 15 minutes I have received 6 calls from him – our number is 800-358-3513 if I receive one more call from him I will contact the Attorney General in the State of NY. I thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Customer Rating

called to complain about a computer problem we had. The agent we talked to said he would have someone to contact us and no one ever has that was Sunday March 23,2014. and today is march 25,2014. I’m not happy with Fios and if this is the way they run business I might just go with another cable company. Another thing Fios does not even have us in their system according to the agent, he couldn’t find a phone number or anything and we’ve had this service since 2011 when it was installed

Customer Rating

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Prepaid phone based on numerous calls to the prepaid department regarding service available – including Mobile hotspot capability. Even though the phone said no to mobile hotspot, I found this link with info on the Verizion prepaid website. This specifically states that you can add this app on the prepaid phone!

Then I spoek with Tech Sales BEFORE ordering the phone and rec’d this confirmation when I ordered the phone – again specifically listing 3G mobile Hotspot

Your Order

$45 SMART UNLIM TALK TXT 500MB –
$5 – 500MB PREPAY ADD ON 1 $5.00

Additional Items
Shipping Fee $0.00
NOTE: Your first bill may include charges for a partial month of service in addition to your first full month’s access charge, billed one month in advance.
Order Subtotal Today $ 99.99
Sales Tax* $ 7.00
Shipping $ 0.00
Order Total Today $ 106.99
Total Monthly Charges** $ 50.00

Now – after over 1 1.2 hrs on the phone I am told 3G mobile hotspot service is not available on prepaid plans. However that’s not even true –all the I-phones specifically list this as a feature!!!!!

My complaint – Verizion needs to own up to this – your employees and your web site are not accurate. Shame shame – now I have a phone that isn’t what I expected or what Verizion contracted for – I have saved the email from Birttany Haynes, tech sales. Why did she tell me this? Why does your website provide instructions? Why Why Why Verizion.

I am

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Lucille Kehm on 03/23/2014 at IP address 108.11.57.217 using our Verizon Wireless PREPAID complaint form. This opinions contained in this Verizon Wireless PREPAID customer review titled, “BAD BAD BAD information – no one at Verizon knows what they are selling or services” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

Purchased a Tracphone for my boyfriend to use. Received a call from Verizon Wireless asking for a previous customer. Informed them the person was not at my number and could not be reached at it as I did not even know them. I asked them not to call and informed them that the phone was just purchased and the number was not that of their previous customer. Have continued to receive calls even after informing them of this and asking them not to call. They still continue to call at least weekly..

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Stacy Koskela on 03/22/2014 at IP address 173.21.166.229 using our Verizon Wireless complaint form. This opinions contained in this Verizon Wireless customer review titled, “DO NOT CALL” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

Verizon Defends Decision to Offer Incest and Child Themed Porn On Video-On-Demand

Mar 21, 2014 06:38 am

By Hollie McKay

Broadband and telecommunications giant Verizon is under fire for defending its decision to provide hard-core porn titles with child and incest themes.

I plan to contact everyone I know and ask them to contact everyone they know and so on! Verizon this is shameful!!!!

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Joyce Harnden on 03/21/2014 at IP address 96.61.181.182 using our Verizon complaint form. This opinions contained in this Verizon customer review titled, “Decision to provide hard-core pron titles etc.” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

we went into a corporte store on Mar 18th to purchase two samsung 4 galley phones on the new edge program
the cost to us would be $211.19 for each phone and line 314 348 9108 and 314 348 9118. However the first transaction went thru fine, the second because we were using the same card again, was declined so he (Rick) would run it thru as 2 seperate charges, he ran thru the 170.19 and then the 40.00 but said it should have been 41.00 so he re ran it again .. said he checked and the 40.00 did not go through. However all four charges are now on my credit card. I called the store, and they are claiming they can not see the addtional $40.00. Here is a copy of my credit card .. which you can see all four transactions went through
transaction date posted date reference number amount
3-18-14 3-20-14 24498044078630139634909 211.19
3-18-14 3-20-14 24498044078630139634933 40.00
3-18-12 3-20-14 24498044078630139634941 41.00
3-18-14 3-20-14 24498044078630139634958 170.19
Verizon Wrls MO- St. Louis MO Verizon Wireless 11493 Olive Blvd St Louis mo 63141 (314) 993-4300
I would like my $40.00 returned to my credit card as this entire transaction has been a night mare.. to include there for 2 hours while everything was suppose to be transfered from our old phones to our new phones. NOthing on my husband phone transfered over, I then had to call tech support after we got home and they help me with getting his phone set up to go to the internet. the Next day I had to go back to the store to get his old phone so we could manually get the numbers and transfer them to his new phone… and now this.
When call they store they are saying they do not see this charge, I did email over a copy of my bank statement to them.
I also contacted AB Credit Uion and filed a dispute on this $40.00.
We have been a long time customer and this has made me wonder why I would stay with this company. Something needs to be done ASAP. First and formost I want to see my credit back on my credit card.. none of this putting on my account,. I am very angry right now and I feel I have had nothing but the run around .. I was on the phone with customer service that did nothing more then transfer me here .. transfer me there… just the run around for over an hour.
My cell 314 348-9118 please call for more information and reply as to when I can expect my refund of $40.00 for the over payment that was taken.
Gloria Howard

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Gloria Howard on 03/21/2014 at IP address 97.91.114.50 using our Verizon Wireless complaint form. This opinions contained in this Verizon Wireless customer review titled, “over charged” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I entered into a 2 year contract with Verizon Fios in February 2012. At that time, the sales person quoted one amount and then when I received the preview bill, the amounts were so different. I was told that HBO would be included in the promotion and it was not. Long story short, I ended up getting an email from a Vice President of Operations (blessing in disguise) and told him about my experience. He had someone contact me and they resolved the issue for me.
On December 2013, I called Verizon on another matter and they tried to get me to “rebundle”. I hung up with them as I could not take the time to talk to them from work. Well, they called me back later that day trying to persuade me that if I rebundled getting the Quantum Internet I would not see a change in my bill. I was not aware that by agreeing to this, this would start a whole new contract. Again, when I received the preview bill, it was not what was quoted. I tried to work with representatives to resolve the issue and it was unsatisfactory. Finally, they transferred me to a manager.
Ms. Jasmine Paglaro looked at the situation and said that it was not a new contract as the other promotions were still intact. She said for all my troubles with the sales team, she would provide an additional $15 discount but I would have to call back in March when one the promotions would end to get it. She provided her direct line so I could call her back personally at that time. So when March rolled around, I called Ms Paglaro directly (she provided a direct phone number for herself) to find out that she no longer held that phone number.
I was then transferred to a Ms. Tolson. This woman was ice cold. She told me that Ms. Paglaro was promoted and that no further discounts would be provided until all promotions ended. Ms. Paglaro told me that she would honor the additional $15 discount after March 8th. I was so upset by the chain of events once again, but this person (Ms. Tolson) simply did not care. I said, well you guys got me again with false information. Her response was, well if you terminate early, there would be a $200 charge as this is considered a new contract (another piece of false information). I simply could not believe my ears. Seems to me that you rope customers in and then they have to fight for what they were promised originally by sales reps.. I have had nothing but headaches with this company from the very beginning. For once, I would like to get what I am told I am going to get without having to go to extreme measures. I would still like to see the $15 discount applied as originally promised when I “rebundled”. Thank you.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by SOPHIA TCHIROS on 03/21/2014 at IP address 208.125.233.145 using our Verizon Fios complaint form. This opinions contained in this Verizon Fios customer review titled, “Fios Services/Discounts/Promotions Promised” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

First let me say that I have been a Verizon Residential Customer with the same residential phone number for 30 years, in addition I have a bundle in which I have DSL for internet (terribly slow, can’t understand why we can’t get fios at this day an age) and Direct TV. I also have 5 cell phones with my Verizon wireless account for at least 10 years. I went into the local store on 3/16/14 as my cell phone was not working – couldn’t send/recieve calls or text. After about 1.5 hrs, they determined they would need to send out a replacement to my home; in the meanwhile they sold me a device home phone connect which they said would work with DSL, would save me my monthly phone bill with Verizon; etc. Imagine my surprise when my new cell phone arrived and I could not activate it, I also discovered that my DSL/Internet no longer worked and my home phone didn’t work either. I went to the Verizon store a 2 hour ordeal, the rep was on the phone about my new phone activation, and I was on the phone with Verizon Residential about my home phone. The rep told me I had to get a new phone line and would have to wait a week to get my “new service” started, I had to have my credit checked etc all this for a phone number/line I have had for 30 years! While the manager was extremely helpful and apologetic, he assured me he will speak with the young man that sold me the device that cannot work in my home and caused all this trouble; however, the rep then transferred me to someone who said she was a 3rd party verification and she caught me off when I said “no” to the fee she said I would be charged for my re-activation. Long story short it is awful that this young man at the store sold me a device that I could not use and I now have to wait 7 days to have my phone line of 30 years and DSL restored due to his error. To top it all off, my cell phone doesn’t work either, as I await my 2nd replacement. I currently pay about $359/month for my cell service and consider myself a loyal customer, this is no way to run a business. The gentleman also sold me a “booster” since cell service at my home is so terrible, this I have complainted numerous times about but the answer is always to purchase the $250 booster, most companies give this to their customers. I did buy the booster, which also doesn’t work due to the no phone line/no DSL which he had to have know, I plan to return it as I don’t want to give your company another penny. I am seriously considering changing carriers based on this event. This is a terrible way to do business and to top it off, Verizon Residential and Verizon Wirless openly tells you they don’t care they don’t work for the other company. Terrible customer service, I am so disapponted and I certainly will share my story with others so they don’t suffer the consequences I did.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Abigail Robinson on 03/20/2014 at IP address 97.76.202.146 using our Verizon Wireless complaint form. This opinions contained in this Verizon Wireless customer review titled, “Service” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I entered into a 2 year contract from Time Warner with Verizon Fios in February 2012. At that time, the sales person quoted one amount and then when I received the preview bill, the amounts were so different. I was told that HBO would be included in the promotion and it was not. Long story short, I ended up getting an email from a Vice President of Operations (belssing in disguise) and told him about my experience. He had someone contact me and they resolved the issue for me.

After repeated go around with representatives, I was given to Ms. Jasmine Paglaro a Manager. She looked at the situation and said that it was not a new contract as the other promotions were still in tact. She said for all my troubles with the sales team, she would provide an additional $15 discount but I would have to call back in March when one the promitions would end. She provided her direct line so I could call her back personally.

I called Ms Paglaro in March to find out that she no longer held that phone number and have a go around, they told me she was promoted. I was then transferred to a Ms. Tolson. This woman was ice cold. She told me that Ms. Paglaro was promoted and that no futher discounts would be provided until all promotions would end. This was new to me as Ms. Paglaro told me that she would honor the additional $15 discount after March 8th. I was so upset but this person (Ms. Tolson) did not care. I said, well you guys got me again with false information. Her response was, well if you terminate early, there would be a $200 charge. Who says crap like that. Seems to me that you rope customers in and then they have to fight for what they were promised. I have had nothing but headaches with this company from the very beginning. For once, I would like to get what I am told I am going to get without having to go to extreme measures. I would still like to see the $15 discount applied as originally promised when I “rebundled”. Otherwise, this customer is gone when contract expires. I did not have this issue with Time Warner.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Sophia Tchiros on 03/20/2014 at IP address 208.125.233.145 using our Verizon Fios complaint form. This opinions contained in this Verizon Fios customer review titled, “Packages and Promotions” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I was having an issue with Verizon – went into the local store to buy out/end my contract. As a long standing customer they wanted to keep my business so they had me contact a customer service representative who told me that if I would remain a customer she would waive the $30 upgrade fee for both lines. When I got off the phone the girl at the store told me that that was the promotion so basically I was lied to. I called back to let them know that I was having trust issues because she had lied to me. I was then transfered to another representative, Blake Reynolds(Rennels) in Franklin, TN. He really wanted me to stay with Verizon so he told me that if I stayed I could get accessories for my phone’s and he would reimburse me. I purchased them with my debit & was told to let him know the amount. I did that but never heard from him so I contacted him again, actually several times. Finally after a couple weeks & complaining he called me and promised to check into it and call me back on Monday.(that was 2 wks. ago). And of course none of these calls have been recorded! I am really disappointed in Verizon and feel that I was lied to just to get me to sign onto another 2 yr. contract. At this point I am considering taking legal action to get out of my contract due to all of this. I was misled to get me to stay as a customer! Let’s see where this e-mail ends up and how long it takes for someone to get back to me.

Ann Ashby the

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Doris Ann Ashby on 03/19/2014 at IP address 67.58.253.36 using our Verizon complaint form. This opinions contained in this Verizon customer review titled, “Lied to by representative” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I called to renew my FIOS at the end of my contract. Everything seemed great and I got an Email stating the new guaranteed price. My next bill came with the wrong price. I called and that bill was corrected. The next month I got an even larger bill. This time I talked to retention and the gal said everything was taken care of. I got a confirmation email on the corrected rate. I am holding my breath for next month’s bill. In the meantime I keep getting letters from Arturo Picicci asking me to renew. This worries me as he is a customer relationship director and he doesn’t know I renewed. It is very frustrating to just get a simple renewal completed correctly.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by howard helman on 03/17/2014 at IP address 173.51.255.156 using our Verizon FIOS complaint form. This opinions contained in this Verizon FIOS customer review titled, “Cannot get renewal correct” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

Our plan was changed in error. And in the middle of the month. When we went in to get an upgrade on the phone we had. We were told our bill was over 400.00. My husband was sent to call the billing department from inside the store and was put on hold for an incredible amount of time. And was then told he would have to call back later that the computer system was down. We then went back to the customer service desk and they called the billing department and once again we were put on hold. Our household between cell phones and Verizon fios. We spend over a 1000.00 a month. And they are telling me they cannot drop the additional charges. I will be sure that every person I know will hear about the poor customer service we have received. And as soon as my contract is up with them they are gone.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Alice J Mahoney on 03/11/2014 at IP address 71.191.73.46 using our billing complaint form. This opinions contained in this billing customer review titled, “Over billing” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Companies Like Verizon

Thanks for your feedback..!

Sorry. Please try again later..!