Postal Service Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

136+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Postal Service corporate: 1–800-ASK-USPS

No mail was delivered to my home address on 5-5-2015. When I called the local Post Office, the Lady who answered the phone said they have a new delivery person. On 5-6-2015 at 1 PM no mail has come to my box. I called the Post Office again, and was notified that a new person is on the delivery and was late.

Normally, I get my mail at about noon. This time of the month is when I receive a lot of rent from my tenants. I do not want someone stealing the mail or is incompetent. Please advise me immediately on the status of my mail.

Unfortunately I have to file a complaint about my local post office 11224 located at Mermaid Avenue, Brooklyn NY. I am having constant problems receiving my packages. The packages go back to the senders as "undeliverable". My last package went back two days ago with explanation that my address was not found. The shipping label had my name and complete address indicated. I did not get any notifications from my local office that the packages are ready to be picked up. No attempts were made to deliver it either.

I have been receiving other mail at my address and had no problems before. My previous package went back because, as per my post office, my name was not on a package. My FULL NAME and complete address was in fact on a shipping label. Please - address this issue for me. It is extremely difficult to reach this post office by phone as they never pick it up which is another problem.

My mail was already delivered and the recipient was not there (April 29, 2015) to receive it and then I requested to redeliver and it already stated in the USPS tracking under 70142120000327560873 that my item will deliver on April 30, 2015 and I check on May 1st, 2015, but it hadn't deliver. So, when I looked at the U.S.P.S. tracking again, something changed, and it stated this, "The delivery status for this item has not been updated as of April 30, 2015, 8:35 am."

On April 13, 2015 ,I posted my 2014 Vermont State Income Tax Return at the Milton Post Office with the Certified Mail Receipt provision, tracking no. 7014051000029530888. Subject posting arrived at Essex Junction, Vt. @ 8:31pm, April 13, and left Essex Junction @ 1:30am, April 15. Next notification is 11:16am April 19 showing the document to have arrived in Montpelier and, finally, that the document is available for pick up as of April 19 @ 3:21pm. It appears that it took a simple mailing (1 stamp envelope) 7 days to go approximately 40-45 miles. Can this be possible? Is there any indication of problems with that route? I remind you that the document was a tax return due April 15!!! What????

We have a great regular carrier during the weekdays. The one of the Saturday carriers and used as a vacation relief is terrible. Today, Apr. 18, 2015, I again received my neighbors mail. This is the 4th time in the past 2 months that the mail has either been stuffed in one person's mailbox or just delivered to the wrong address. I wonder just where my mail is today and how many letters have been mis-delivered and thrown away. If this were a rare occurrence then I wouldn't complain, but it is not. It is a the norm during vacation times and times when our regular carrier off work. We can not talk with the Post Master at the Fuquay Varina, NC Post Office because he will not come out of his office to talk with customers about problems. Seems he's either out of the office or on the telephone. If the US Post Office is going to continue to be in business then they need to get rid of the deadwood and insist that their carriers do their jobs correctly. Also the Post Master's should be ready to deal with the public and not hid from them.

Went to P.O. to mail EDDM. Done that 2@ least 2 X's before. same size mailer as before. Clerk wanted to argue with me over the size. I told her a man from Seattle EDDM walked me through the process & I mailed before at that office. She told me other clerk would mail anything. She finally took after 10 minutes of searching. said she did not have correct or updated info. (the other clerk did a couple weeks prior).

Came back to my office 7 ck'd size of mailer on USPS postal web, it is correct size. I called customer service to ask how to get correct info to that post office. gave her my zip 2 X's. She does not listen and kept asking for it again. She was useless & said to call local P.O. I Told her that was useless as they claim they do not have updated info. I asked her how can that P.O. receive correct updated info. She hung up on me. Idiots!!!!!

I have a rural carrier. The mail carrier puts other peoples mail in my box. He does not pick up mail I am sending. I have gotten mail two months old. I went to the local post office to complain and they were rude and didn't care. He also refuses to even deliver very small packages so I have to drive twenty five miles to get them. So anyone else's mail I get I will write across the front in big red letters - "delivered to the wrong box" and remail it at the local post office. If that doesn't work I will simply burn it. I'm tired of these idiot donkeys. Get rid of USPS and lets just have private carriers. The United States Post Office SUCKS!!!

To Scranton Residents that have had complaints regarding a “New PostMaster” Sanovia Williams Arceneaux that most of us…if not all of us have issue, after issue receiving or mailing our mail.

I personally have been here 9 years & never had a problem with anyone until Sanovia comes to town. My understanding is that she got here because the Post Master in Manning recommend her because he was trying to get her out of his office. Imagine that! This is a small town…..we have people who have lived here for years & live off of the checks that have been returned. Letters are sent back, causing more postage & late fee to customers, my banking records are getting sent back, my invoices are getting sent back, christmas cards/gifts sent back, baby shower invitation sent back, someones Tux got sent back, Coker OIL Company is getting invoices sent back……who only knows what else she has done. This is surely a crooked person running this post office. Scranton used to be known for a speed trap. Now it’s known for the post office that rips off their customers.

I’ve heard of packages being signed accepted at the post office, but she says they are not there even though the tracking number states she signed for it & the time. You actually have to show her where she signed for them on your phone & then she seems to find them. Well where have they been the last 2 days that we have been asking you? I personally had situation that I was on a cruise & had been waiting on a package to come in for a customer of mine. The tracking number showed it had been signed for. I had my mother go to Sanovia every day that week & she said Sanovia said she didn’t have it. When I returned on Monday……Sanovia found the packaged that she had signed for over a week ago. The post office isn’t but so big…..where are these packages being hidden? There is obviously a lack of organization in this office.

Customers are not receiving mail they are expecting such as monthly checks, monthly bank statements, gifts they’ve order, etc. I run a UPS station at Monograms By Gail. I ship items for customers all the time. I can always go back into the system & pull a tracking number if the customer loose theirs. Well apparently she doesn’t know how to do this. I was in there one day & witnessed her having to figure up a very small amount of change on a calculator. It’s that anyone with any high school diploma would have had enough math skills to do that without a calculator. My 8 year old could have done that transaction much better. The guy she was dealing with just shook his head at me in disbelief.

I did address several of these issued to Sanovia last week expecting an answer or at least an excuse. She couldn’t give me either…..she says I don’t know. I said aren’t you over the post office. She says yes, but I can’t give you an answer. I said who do we file a complaint too. She said well you can file a complain, but it just comes to me (with the attitude complain all you want…..it will not do you any good.) I ask her if she could park in the parking behind the post office. It is very dangerous with people in and out when it’s only suppose to be an entrance. Her response to me was well that is always where Linda Singletary parked (how many years ago)? Linda Singletary retired in 2010 & Linda didn’t park there. I actually spoke to Linda regarding this. Linda & several other current postmasters from other post office have told me all she has to do if pull up the name in the computer & cross reference to know which box something went into, but that would be having to actually work….she obviously doesn’t want to do that. Why is it so many people want a paycheck these days, but don’t want to do anything for it? I just don’t get it.

I said….all I am asking is for common courtesy……please treat your customers with common courtesy & that includes trying to learn the mailing system that we are use to whether it is correct or not. No one has ever told us that we were doing anything incorrect. Furthermore…..eventually someone is going to get killed coming in & out of that post office. More likely it will be an 18-wheeler that rolls right thru & flattens the post office. No one wants to see that happen to anyone. Why can’t we work together & get some progress made here? The TV Station out of Florence has contacted me because they have had numerous complaints & bringing it out publicly could hopefully get some more attention on it.

I am sending this message to anyone that I have heard of dealings/complaints with her. I wanted to have a report ready for the TV Station. Your name will not be used in the report for the station. We want to hear your story & your experiences in this situation. It can be short or long. If you would like to be in attendance when the TV Station comes down for an interview…..please let me know that too.

My paycheck gets mailed to me. It usually comes on Wednesday, when I am supposed to get paid. But for some reason over the past few weeks, it has been arriving ridiculously late. My life revolves on getting my paycheck at the same time, my bills are scheduled to be paid on Thursday's. This week it arrived today, which is a Saturday the 11th, and it was post marked April 6th. Why did it take 5 days to get from Grand Rapids, MI to Onondaga, MI??!! I have received packages from UPS and FedEx from 4 states over in less time!! I now have payments from my checking account that have bounced and I owe overdraft fees because my paycheck arrived 3 days late. Either investigate your delivery drivers in Onondaga,MI, 49264 or I will make a much bigger deal out of this.

She is old and keeps delivering other peoples mail to my address and I have to drop it off for them. Also, she is the laziest mail person I know. If somebody has a package or more mail that will fit in the mailbox, she will pull in the driveway and honk her horn. If they don't come out, she will not deliver the mail and put a slip in the mailbox that says you have to go to the post office to pick up your mail. I work my ass off all week, the last thing I need is for somebody to fuck with my mail because they are too lazy or incompetent to do their job properly. I have heard several complaints, but I'm pretty sure they have no Idea how to submit a complaint like this.

I mailed my granddaughter a birthday and Easter gift on march 28 was told it would reach her on march 31 which was her birthday she was 4 years old she asked for Dora doll so i got her Dora and Dr McAfee backpack Dora underwear socks which was Dora a puzzle and a dressy Easter dress which she has not received as of 4-10-15 she keep asking me granny did you send my Dora toys i say i did it' loss in the mail she called me and said tell the mailman to bring her toys. I have been to 2 different post offices been tracking the package since 4-1- the tracking says it was last sent to demoines ia 3-30 and nothing since then i have talked to supervisors no one seem to find my package i am very upset with the postal service it seem like i don't matter it was sent from Milwaukee to dequeue. 3 days has turned into 13 so i want my $9 dollar i paid for shipping and the $50 insurance although i pd more than $50 for her gifts i am going to replace her gifts but it' not the same birthday and Easter is over she will never be four again.

My tax forms from our accountant sent priority mail Monday. It is now Thursday and it is lost.I called Philly office that my post office gave me and left a voice mail. No one called me back. Common courtesy says to call a worried customer back and look for the lost priority mail. Tracking shows it left Philly on Monday and my post office never got it. First time I called they said it probably went in the wrong bin.Still no package. No phone call saying they found it. Why pay more for priority mail if it isn't given any priority.

When you go to the McGee post office in Chicago there is always a very long line you have to wait in for service. Today there were 7 people in line when I walked in and by the time I go to the window there were 15 people in line with only one window open. The average time I spend in line is at least 30 minutes. This branch has the worst service I have ever experienced. As a handicapped person to stand in any line that long is painful but it never fails, one window open and 10 plus people in line. The manager or postal inspector should have to stand in those lines@

A package sent priority mail to me was left outside in the rain on my front porch that is un-protected from the elements. The package contained a movie poster that is over sixty years old that I purchased on ebay. I paid three hundred dollars and unfortunately the seller purchased no additional insurance. The box was completely soaked and the poster received minor damage (water stains) even though it was packed in a plastic envelope inside the box. I immediately went to my post office in Barberton Ohio and spoke to a supervisor.All I heard from him were excuses for the driver. The rain was intermittent ( who would guess the box would get wet on a day when it is raining half the time) and the better excuse, how could the driver know what was in the box. I guess this means that any package is not important unless heavily insured. I am including the tracking number on this package and if wanted, I can most certainly include pictures. I have had many bad experiences with postal delivery but this is the worst case of not caring about a package that I have ever seen.

On April 03, 2015, I purchased on money postal money order in the amount of $100.00. Upon leaving the post office I dropped it after I had written it out to myself for deposit into my Chase Manhattan checking account. And, after writing it out I signed it with my signature. The number of this money order was purchased at the post office at the address of Rochdale Village Station, Jamaica, New York 11434-9997. This transaction was a part of the purchase of several money orders, and paid by debit card. Billing number off this transaction and the clerk who services this transaction was #60.

I notified the station head clerk immediately after I had noticed this money order was lost (approximately fifteen minutes after I left the post office), and reported this signed money order lost. From what I gather, from her conversation, there was nothing that she could do. I am told that this ‘totally wrong.’ A report should have been made out so that the tracking of this money is found, or a stop put on it. Neither action was ever indicated, by this supervisor, and this make me mad because the postal service has been a solid performer of excellence in the past. But, to imagine that no transaction can be done to safeguard those who have signed their money orders and feel secure about an agency being able to hold the further felonious action on a document signed by one person (reporting lost) and another person (without authorization) falsely depositing, or cashing that same document of payment that has tracking numbers in a system of civil service that has ensure the public of their trust, and safety for years.

I am looking for more responsive action, or replacement of this money order. At a time when my financial situation is at its lowest point I am not willing to ‘casually’ not worry about it, or wait until a bad situation forgets that the public’s service comes first, and their satisfaction is also important. I hope that this matter is taken up as an important issue to make sure that customers have some kind of protection from future transactions, and lost. Please help me by making the correction that stops this money order from being cashed, or spent. And, allow me to receive back a refund in the form of another replacement money order. Thank you for your help in this matter.

An envelope containing money was sent to our son in St. Peters, M0 from Seneca, MO; The envelope was mailed on 3/21/15 and did not arrive until 3/30/15 (distance of approximately 300 miles) The envelope arrived in a plastic bag, opened, with the $100 missing, and the "SORRY" statement from the USPS. If it wasn't for first class mail, the postal service, in my opinion, would be out of existence. When incidents happen, such as this one, it does not help to insure confidence in the USPS and adds to consumers frustration, monetary loss, and support of having no USPS. We expect this $100 missing amount to be returned to us. The local post office has indicated that machines sometimes tear open the envelopes. If that is the case, then I suggest getting different machinery.

I have had to go to this Post Office several times for the same issue. (Harwood Heights location). Not only were the employees not helpful at all, they are very rude! I had to come to work late today because at 9:10 this morning I was arguing with them about the fact that they were not ready yet and why did I not have my pink slip so they could try to find my packages, which just happened to be the SAME packages that they said were not there last week! Very frustrating!!

My package coming from India has been sitting at New York post since the 3rd of March it has cleared customs but it just sites there this is just stupid why cant they just put it on a plane and ship it to me I called U.S.P.S all they said was they do not know but it did clear customs, tracking number rm694068266in.

Package is now 3 days late, and there is absolutely no useful information about its status either in tracking app or via their phone support. Pathetic.

I have a package coming from India that has been sitting at ISC New York for 4 days and not moving there should be no reason for this it has passed through customs USPS has the package it does not take 4 days to put it on a plane and send it to me. Tracking number rm694068266in.

Sent a card for Halloween to my nephew at Bowling Green College with 20 dollars in it and he never received it. Was mailed October 2014 out of Mount Pleasant pa Post office.

My package coming from thailand prosessed thru thailand on the 18th September 2015 10 days later tracking says arrived post Jamaica New York on September 28 7.20 pm. And know it is March 3rd and it is still sitting in Jamaica New York I called the 800 number for USPS the lady acted like she had no idea but said it should be 24 to 48 more hours to be delivered but had nothing to realy base that info on. Can someone look into tracking number rr063124528th it is registered mail so it had to be scanned and it has been 3 days without moving this does not seem right.

The postman is very arrogant, does not answer any question, delivers mail to wrong address, delivers mail in 800 block of n Marengo. Short latino man, wears big straw hat should not be on this route was so much better with other postman. He needs to get an attitude adjustment. Neighbors are complaining. Please see if you can get this solved asap.

I am SO done with the USPS. We do a lot of shipping and pay for priority shipping. VERY inconsistent and unreliable. Sometimes packages are on track and other times takes four or five days. Cannot count on them. My packages will be sent UPS from now on. Do not care how much it costs at least I will know it will get to it's destination when UPS guarantees it will. I pay for Priority Mail and USPS does not get it there in the time that I pay for. USPS is circling the drain...it's just a matter of time!

I actually have two issues. First our carriers are constantly changing. I have one who can't seem to figure out how to close the lid on my mail box. (don't know if he is lazy or just stupid) Today for the second time in 7 days I had a mail box full of snow along with my mail. None of the web sites seem to be available and talking to the local postal employee at the office is useless as they change constantly also. My second issue is I purchased an item which was sent USPS. It was mailed from Cleveland Ohio and I live just 85 miles away in NW PA. After no tracking information after the initial pickup the package finally ended up in Miami Florida. Then to Opa Locka Florida. It's now supposedly in route with a notice of delivery delayed. (no kidding) Supposed to be 2nd day it's now been 5. Talk about incompetence it's no wonder they keep loosing money even after all the postage increases.

On Monday morning on the 02/09/2015 I had 2 packages at the post office at 301 North Gum street in Summerville sc . so I drove 20 miles to pick them up before the guys I had working on my car got to my house because they needed the part. When I got to the post office it was 9:00 am after waiting in line for 20 minutes the clerk went back to get the parts and Mary Grinner told her to tell me that. I they were out on the truck being deliverd , but she told her that t can wait to tell me that. I really don't appreciate this happening to me this is the second time.so I went to the back of the building and saw that the carrier Keith manning was still there and I just walked away .I have a good relationship with my carrier Keith Manning and I told him when he delivered the parts at 4:00 that afternoon that I will report this lady because her customer service is awful and I will us ups from now on..

I would like to file a complaint against the post office of Suitland, MD. I have concerns regarding your policies as well. One of the employees at the Suitland office has informed me that the USPS just leave your packages outside the door whether they have a signature or not. A long time ago, when someone wasn't available to accept the package directly, you would leave a notice on the door and return the package back to the office where you would go to claim it. Now, you simply just leave the packages outside the doors which results in packages being stolen. This is definitely an issue when you live in an apartment complex and people do not hesitate to just swipe whatever is left outside your door.

We've lost numerous packages this way. I just wanted to see if this policy was true and even though I wrote a letter stating I didn't want any of my packages left outside my door if I'm unavailable, the mailwoman still leaves them outside our door. My parents have their medicine sent through the mail and I occasionally purchase items online. However, I'm used to my packages coming through UPS or Fedex so finding out it was coming through USPS was quite concerning, especially since December of 2014, I never received my package and had to contact the seller in order to get a replacement sent out due to negligence on your behalf.

If you simply didn't allow your employees to just leave your packages wherever, you wouldn't be receiving multiple complaints revolving around this critical issue. Fast service doesn't mean good service. And quite frankly, we never really had this big of a problem with our last mailgirl. She at least would wait and knock for a good minute to see if anyone would answer. This new one simply does a quick knock, leaves the package outside the door whether you're answer the door or not and by the time you open it, she's gone. Sad thing is, she knows she's not suppose to be leaving the packages outside our door but continues to do it regardless. She admitted this herself to my father when he caught her about to leave the building.

I wanted to let you know how the Suitland office operates, especially since when you call that particular office in general, you either can't get through because it dial tones for some strange reason or you get someone on the line who is very unprofessional. If this new policy the employee told me about is true, you may want to change it back to how it was in the beginning because this is not good customer service, just leaving packages unattended outside people's homes. This is why people will be wondering why their packages (if they were able to track it) say delivered, but clearly, they never received it.

A package can't be considered delivered if it never was never given directly to the person. And since I order things off amazon, I unfortunately cannot change who the seller uses for a carrier cause if I could, I definitely would not allow USPS to be delivering my packages. As harsh as it may seems, you guys can't exactly be trusted if you just casually leave packages unattended outside of people's residences. At least the other carriers leave a notice on the door if you weren't able to receive it directly.

I paid 10 Dollars to get a VERY IMPORTANT package to my house in 3 day shipping and it was supposed to be here on January 27th it is now Feburary 1st and i still have yet to get my VERY IMPORTANT package that i paid extra money to GUARANTEE it to be here and i still dont have it! The Missoula Montana Post office on Kent Avenue is the WORST mail service in HISTORY!!!!! They need to be shut down! The better business bureau will be notified and im determined to get this post office either shut down or under new management! postal offices take an oath to et me my mail on time and they could care less! The USPS is a JOKE!!!!!!! Im expecting to have my money in my mailbox with an apology letter in my mailbox along with my package TODAY!

ON 01/17/2014 i did ship a package to illino. I pay extra for tracking and they don’t scan them. When I call customer service, they say they will follow-up but they never do!! If it’s a standard mail package With confirmation number and signature go with a package, now a package is lost- no body let me know where is it? USPS DON’T WANT TO RESPONSE THAT LOST. PLEASE STOP ESCUSE FOR OUT OF CONTROL
I am so up-sad and mad- There’s no excuse for the poor/non-existent service. My packages (the ones being sent and the ones I’m supposed to receive) are disappearing after entering the BELL GARDEN,CA 90201 sorting facility! The only logical reason is that there are thieves working at these sorting facilities stealing our packages. If you search “USPS stealing” on Google or Youtube, you’ll find that it’s been happening to many people. Most of the time it’s the mail sorter or the supervisors who are the culprits. Also, it shouldn’t take long to solve if someone just monitors what’s going on in these facilities. Also the fact that no one contacts us after we report these problems is just stupid and inefficient. How do we know they’re doing their jobs? This whole system is a complete failure.
I still keep my original receive – but I have to cried it. the package is $1500.00- I lost money in there. please can some body let me know what’s I have to do next
The USPS must have a policy for hiring incompetent people and rewarding them for doing a poor job. We ship hundreds of packages each week and it astounds me how idiotic their handling of problems are when they lose a package. Latest case is a package that was last scanned at the local CA sorting facility and per tracking has not moved since . After a number of lengthy phone calls (being on hold for the most part) someone who must surely be the least intelligent person on earth at my local ‘USPS consumer affairs’ office tells me that there’s nothing she can do because the ‘sorting facility works nights and consumer affairs doesn’t so I can’t contact them’!!! The most disturbing part of it all is how OK USPS employees seem to be with their inability to perform simple tasks. When I remind them that besides the lost merchandise I have paid them to perform a service (deliver a package from A to B0 which they clearly have not, their response is ‘well the package wasn’t insured’. What exactly are we insuring against? Your inability to do your job??? Name one other business that operates this way. I have even emailed the Post Master multiple times through their website and have not ONCE gotten a response.

I received a package, and upon opening it, I find it damaged, and looked at the box, and found scuff marks on the same side as the damaged unit was. Now I have to send this back to be replaced, I have to pay shipping, and wate for another unit to get to me. This unit is a light for plant growth, the two weeks I have to wate for another light, my plants will be dead. this is not fair, while it cost me, time and shipping, USPS goes on without disruption. how would they like it if they had to close down while I waite for my new light. or better yet, how bout the drivers waite for the customers to inspect the delivery, rather then dump and run.

USPS, should pay the shipping back to replace the unit, we have paid for delivery of goods we purchased, in working order and as seen when ordered, now that I have a broken unit, I already paid for, now I have to keep paying for it. WTF? I will never use USPS cause of their ruthlessness employees. From now on I will make USPS delivery stay till I inspect all packaging and goods for damage, Waste my time and I will waste theirs.

3/29/1 3 at approximately 10:04 AM I mailed an expressed package overnight, guaranteed by 12:00 PM next day delivery 3/30/13. At 12:00 PM on 3/30/13 I received a call from my aunt advising me that the package had not been delivered.

There was no notice or receipt to verify anyone had been to her address to attempt to make a delivery prior to 12:00 Noon. At approximately 12:32 PM the package arrived. My aunt indicated that she requested a receipt from the driver and he made a face and then indicated that the receipt on the package was good enough.

Upon me attempting to request a refund at my local post office, I was advised that there was an attempted delivery at 11:53 AM and that I was not entitled to a refund. I was surprised as my Aunt who had waited all morning indicated “that’s odd, because she had the front door open to her home since approximately 8:00 AM and was sitting definitely in the area by the door from approximately 11:30 AM until she called me at approximately 12:00 PM to advise me that the package had not been delivered.

I advised her to wait a little longer and the package finally arrived approximately 12:32 PM. My cousin who just retired from the post office as a Post Office Master, advised me that usually one scan is normally made in addition a note is usually left (no note was left regarding the attempted delivery). In addition on the package my aunt received, on the receipt there is no date and time to verify an attempted delivery, only the date and time 3/30/13 and 12:32.

The driver must have known that he was not going to make the 12:00 PM deadline and could have entered the attempted delivery information to cover himself. This package was important to my Aunt and she was there waiting for it. I am going to challenge the integrity of the post office as a refund is due to me due to the late delivery.

I have sent packages overnight many times before to other relatives in other states and had no problem with the delivery as a note was left if they were not there, which advised them to pick up their package at the local post office. This time, the driver I believe was covering himself. We have no reason to be dishonest about this matter, as why would the driver double back within an almost a little over a half an hour.

I even called the post office in Hyattsville, MD after 12:00 PM to inquire about the package and was advised that the “driver is out there and that I would have to wait”. The label number is EI520249348US. I thank you for looking into this matter as I will be contacting the Department of Consumer Affairs to investigate this matter if it is not resolved and my refund is not issued. Also I can send you copies of my phone bill noting the numbers called and the time on 3/30/13.

Mailed an overnight letter by USPS on Sunday to be delivered on Monday on a Business, 4 hours round trip from my home. USPS tried to deliver on Monday at 5 AM, didn’t find anybody, kidnapped my letter at theirs post office giving me 5 days to make 4 hours round trip to get back the letter or send back to me after 5 days. The letter was time sensitive and destination was a business.

What kind of dead brain sheep morons are USPS employee, going out of business hours, to make deliveries at Business at 1AM, 2AM, 3AM, 4AM 5AM and tell you that there was nobody. I do not care for $13.25 I paid. The damage they inflicted to me is much bigger. Government is doing nothing, they are looking other way. Next time I will drive 4 hours and deliver my letter by myself.

I’d like to recover my package. Apparently it is in Jamaica new york. Package information is below: Label/Receipt Number: EM72 0751 674I N. Class: Express Mail International®. Status: Processed through Sort Facility. Your item was processed through and left our JAMAICA, NY 11430 facility on March 28, 2011 at 8:33 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. Enter Label/Receipt Number. Detailed Results. Processed through Sort Facility, March 28, 2011, 8:33 am, JAMAICA, NY 11430.

The us postal service does not tell the truth. Delivery to them is showing up at the post office in the area of delivery. Apparently the post office has agreements with businesses where they have a slot at the post office where the business comes and picks up their mail if they can. If you want express delivery within a time period do not use the US post office. My very important package showed up in Chicago in time but their “attempt of delivery” was throwing it into a slot and hoping the company came for their daily pickup in time. Since they came early in the morning my package was not delivered in time.

Customer service department basically said this was my problem not theirs and after 5 phones calls to postal service customer service I gave up. Please do not use the us postal service, use ups or fedex. I have never been treated so badly and a grant was not delivered on time.

If you give your post man an item, and a wad of cash, he, or any other Postal Service employee that touches it, is not responsible for anything in any way. I learned my lesson the very expensive and hard way to always insure my packages. I sent an HD Television set to a customer through USPS, and a week later, got a nasty email about the condition of the product. I asked for pictures, and what they sent me was horrifying. It must have been crushed by something 10x it’s own weight. The box was then wrapped up in packing tape a few dozen times to stop the box from disintegrating, and NO admittance by the USPS that they damaged the packaged. I know switching to the private sector for my shipping needs won’t hurt the USPS at all, but I need to feel some sort of justice.

USPS Express Mail Overnight Guaranteed it reads in large print. When you go online to find postage between the 2 zip codes it tells you the delivery commitment is one day. I had some product shipped I needed desperately the next day. It wasn’t there the next morning. I went to the post office website and if you punch in the 2 zip codes it tells you that it should be delivered the following day. It turns out you have to read further down and click on yet another box to find out that it has to be dropped off by 1245pm. I am going to be out thousands because the USPS deals in fine print. It should be called Express mail 1 to 2 days (maybe 3) not Overnight Guaranteed.

Have feedback for Postal Service?