UPS Customer Service

Contact UPS Corporate

Toll free phone number: 404-828-6000

United Parcel Service (UPS) www.ups.com is a global delivery resource that provides service from beginning to end of shipment. Freight is delivered to 200 countries and  territories, employs 354,000 in the United States and 81,000 in foreign countries. Revenues were reported in 2014 as US 58.2 billion.

If you need help with packaging, delivery or tracking of a shipment your first call should be 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877). Outside the US use this number 1-800-782-7892.  To contact UPS CEO, David Abney by postal mail, address your correspondence to the corporate office at UPS Corporation Headquarters, 55 Glenlake Parkway NE, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA.  The corporate headquarters phone number is 404-828-7123. You may find this page helpful with contact information for packages, employment and media.

UPS was founded in 1907 in Seattle, WA as a messenger service. The company has grown to include ‘UPS Solutions’ with 58 million customer tracking requests daily. There are 1,000 US Customer Centers, 1,000 authorized UPS outlets and 10,000 UPS drop boxes. The ground fleet numbers 99,000 and the air fleet, including jets and chartered planes number 500.  Social media presence for UPS is found on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google+.

Upset with UPS?

File a complaint here!

Reach UPS Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team
  • UPS corporate office

• 55 Glenlake Pkwy. Ne
    • Atlanta
    • GA 30328

404-828-6000

Top UPS Complaints

Third time we received a shipment from our vendor and found totes part off skid and some totes crushed. Received the damaged skid on 7/29/2016 at noon time. (photos attached) Seems like it is same driver when this occurs. The name of our company is ITW Highland.

Comment (0)

My package was deliver to the wrong address on Thursday, July 28th. 2016. When Amazon called it in UPS came on the phone and took the info and had someone to call me. The lady that called me acted i like it was not there fault. And said she would have the driver call me.

The driver never call me at all. So i called back in. And that person to acted like it was not there fault. And i should go find my package myself and he could care less if i got my package or not. But the driver said to someone there he left it at a place where it look like no one lived there. How can you run a business like that . And not care if the customer gets there package or not. The company that sends it is loosing money because of you, having to resend it over and over again. I also told them if they left it at the trailer behind me.

That person would not let me have it and i could not contact because i had to take him to court for not keeping his dog up and trying to kill my birds. So, because of that you people are still not responsible for getting my package to me? I am very disappointed IN UPS and wish i never had to use them again.

Comment (0)

Package was suppose to be delivered on 5/16/2016 it was shipped to the wrong facility and now has been delayed for 3 days. I asked customer service to transfer me to a manager, I was put on hold for 15 minutes then transferred back to the automated system. Then had to speak with another agent then wait on them to transfer me again I was on hold again for about 3 minutes. I can guarantee that I will no longer use UPS and if I order online and it is to be shipped UPS I will tell the seller I want it shipped Fed X even if there is extra cost involved. If they can not ship Fed X I will not purchase from them. I will also make sure to post on Yelp and any other social media site I can on how I was treated.

Comment (0)

I have lived where I presently live since the late eighties. UPS services this area through the Beaumont Texas terminal. Since I have lived here UPS has delivered to me house hundreds of times with no problems. Recently there was a driver change and all of a sudden they quit delivering my orders and send me a card saying my address is no good. Nothing has changed. My address is correct and my road has a sign and my house is numbered. I had to drive to Beaumont to pick up one item but refuse to do it again.

When I went to the Beaumont office I told them the problem and they blamed it on the new driver. It has been going on for some time now and I am not getting my deliveries. This shows me that the Beaumont store must be run by a bunch of morons that don't give a damn about their company or their customers. I called the 1-800 number on one of the cards I received from them and complained but as usual nothing changed and I never heard back from anyone. I don't understand why, after 25 or 30 years and hundreds of deliveries, UPS is incapable of following simple address to my house.

Comment (0)

I was driving on I-285 when a UPS tractor trailer truck started to change lanes without warning and ran me off the road. Thank God there was the shoulder of the road or I would have been pushed into the guard rail. I don't know if he was drunk, not paying attention or playing with his phone but he s are the life out of me. I got the tag number from the front plate on the truck. (P774872) I would hope that UPS will take this seriously as someone, namely me, could have gotten seriously hurt.

Comment (0)

I am filing a complaint against a UPS driver who came to my place of business on March 16, 2016 and made some derogatory remarks about clothing I was wearing. To be specific, it was a hockey team T-shirt. He returned today March 17th and said" Well at least you're not wearing that hideous T- shirt you were wearing yesterday. I told him he needed to learn some respect. I do not appreciate remarks like that coming from an employee from a professional company coming into our place of business. It is harassment and I think he should be reprimanded by his supervisor. I work in Ellicott City, Maryland 21043 and it is near the courthouse. Thank you for your time and consideration regarding this matter.

Comment (0)

Package was delivered on March 14 2016 at 197 5th avve. Onalaska tx, I was on the porch waiting and he dropped it over the fence and said thank you. It was only 10 feet to porch. Now then I live with an disabled man. Lucky I was there or it would have stayed there over night. Is it too much to ask that he could have and should have brought it to me on the porch or left it on the porch. You charge enough for the service and I believe you service is in poor shape if this is how your service is now.

Comment (0)

I brought a prepaid UPS parcel to the Dallas, PA UPS Store #2487. I also had a small 6"x6"x4" box clearly labeled "Media Rate; 4 CD's" that weighed less than one pound. We send CD's to a distributor who resells them. We are paid $3 for each one. I asked the UPS clerk if he could match the USPS media rate. He said "We're even cheaper." After he printed the UPS label and attached it to the box, he said "That will be $12.19," (more than we will receive for the CD's.) He asked how does that compare to the Post Office?

When I explained that the USPS media rate was $2.72 and their "Priority Shipping" flat rate was $6.45, he said it was too late to change because the label was already printed. I wasn't going to argue over $9.47 because he clearly was not in an accommodating mood, but I resolved to bring it to your attention and request a refund of the difference between the USPS and UPS charges since I made my intentions clear to the clerk and the box was labeled for USPS media delivery.

Comment (0)

I went to the UPS store on 9090 Skillman ST. Dallas Texas, 75243 on Tuesday 2/02/16 to ship a guitar. I had called ahead of time to find out what it would cost for them to pack my guitar for shipment and they gave me a quote on buying the box and what they charged to pack it which was around $28.00, since it was a large box 50"x18.8" x8" seemed reasonable. I had also asked what the freight charges would be and they gave me a rough estimate on zip code to zip code was given a price without signature required and insurance, as that would be extra. I instead bought a label online based on package dimensions and weight, signature required and insurance which was cheaper than the store quoted. I guess they have quite a mark up if you buy the label in the store.

So I took my guitar and some bubble wrap that would not cover the entire guitar so I would have to purchase more at the store. So I came to the store and showed them the guitar and they got a box out and started to pack it for me.. When the store manager went to ring me up for the box and packing I showed him the label I had already purchased. He immediately told the person who was wrapping the rest of the guitar in bubble wrap to stop. He then told me if I did not buy the label from him he would not pack it and I would have to do it myself as it was against company policy for them to pack it, and then turned rude and unhelpful. Is this really the way UPS works and the kind of customer service the store supplies. I know he was mad I was not going to buy the label from him. I will now use FedEe not UPS.

Comment (0)

Subject: Complaint about UPS Package n.:1Z 00V 9R9 0492 955678 - Mozambique. I am writing on behalf of the Mozambican association Esmabama, based in Beira Mozambique, regarding a major issue created by the UPS Maputo that is seriously harming the humanitarian association above mentioned. As it happens many times, our Association receives several donations of goods coming from several countries in the world. Generally, when these donations are sent via post they all go to the customs of Beira, since this institution exists there. However, last November, we were sent two packages (one of which package number is mentioned above) with donations from Ortigia Sicilia - Florence, Italy – to our association. One of these has arrived straight to Beira. However the one numbered: 1Z00V 9R9 0492 955678 was kept in Maputo and the UPS staff left it at the Maputo’s airport customs.

Then, they called me to let me know that a paper should be withdrawn at the ups office in Maputo in order to pick up the package at the customs…This came as a huge surprise since the final destination was Beira, Beira has its own customs office and the day before we have had received a package from the same donor and in Beira as it was supposed to. So, a major issue arose since our association is in Beira and Beira is more that 1000 km from Maputo, besides the fact that the clients had sent the package to Beira and not Maputo! How come one had arrived and the other one was kept there? When inquired, the UPS staff had the most ridiculous excuse saying they didn’t have a warehouse in Beira to store the packages and sometimes these would come to the skynet warehouse and some other times would stay in Maputo… it doesn’t make any sense!

In despair, we have contacted the customs in Maputo through a clearing agent (another expense that a non-profitable organization would have to assume due to the UPS staff incompetence…) but at the customs they have required a declaration from the donor saying it was a donation and the effective cost of the items inside the package. This was a great inconvenience for the donor but still it was done. Our association had also add a declaration with a document proving it was a non-profitable organization that used to receive donations, etc… even though, apparently, the customs have refused to accept both declarations and have demanded a payment of almost about 500 Euros to clear the package out… besides being ridiculous, this was more expensive than the donation itself (of about 300 Euros in hygiene items to the missions)!

Facing all this trouble and after having asked a friend to try to sort this out in Maputo (which meant losing his own precious time) and considering this was a matter of the UPS responsibility (or irresponsibility – as it is the case!), I have decided to contact the senior director of the UPS Maputo – Mr. Pedro Serrano – who would supposedly solve this trouble since it was caused by the UPS’ staff irresponsibility…He took several weeks to give us an answer and in the end he only gave us the same information that our contact had already given… He couldn’t do anything. So, we only had two options: Or going to Maputo and pay or just lose the donation (which besides being sad, it would constitute robbery since it was subtracted from a humanitarian association, to be left to the customs agents…)!

We have written to this person in order to try to understand what had really happened and to know if shouldn’t be UPS solving this issue since it was their responsibility… and fault!? This person never even answered to my email (attached)! So, the package (if not stolen yet) is at the Maputo airport customs and the papers to withdraw it, are at the UPS office… The donor have trusted in this company to provide a delivery service, had pay for it and in the end, the company never brought the package to the final destination and don’t even make an effort to solve it. The donor/UPS client (Ortigia Sicilia – which is a great UPS client) went to the UPS Italy to ask the package back, but they were told that UPS Italy couldn’t do anything and it should be solved in Mozambique…

So, our question now (besides this being a complaint against UPS Mozambique and Mr. Pedro Serrano as its main responsible) is: how will this issue be solved? Who is going to pay for the client’s (Ortigia Sicilia) lost (since besides the items lost, they have also paid for the service that wasn’t performed) and for the receiver’s (Associação Esmabama) lost, since we have never received the goods? Isn’t it the UPS, the main responsible,that has to pay for the customs expenses and send the package to final destination or back to the client?

Comment (0)

I'm an online shopper and very frequently order items where the sender uses UPS for the deliveries. Just this year, the driver in the area in which I live would park close by my house, enter onto my property and slap a "Sorry We Missed You" sticker on the door, even if I leave the security door unlock to acknowledge my presents at home. I've even instructed him to knock on the door or window if doorbell is not working. I would call to speak to a manager, or customer service supervisor to complaint and like the driver, they have shit for brains. Corporate is probably no better if all the complaints on this and other website is not being address. UPS sucks and should be avoided like the plague if possible. At least USPS and FedEx are much more reliable than a corrupt, " I don't give a damn" delivery service like UPS.

Comment (0)

Lost package. Now delayed returning package blaming a shooting last week in san Bernardino as the reason for the delay. Package only had to travel 98 miles in 5 days. Now 8 days later still no package. Package contains medication which came from a pharmacy.

Comment (0)

I took a package to be returned at my local UPS store at 1950 Butler Pike, Conshohocken, PA 19428. I was treated in a patronizing manner because I was unaware of the procedure for returns. I asked not to be spoken to in such a way and another agent called out from his seat in the office ( I guess he was on a break as I was the only customer. ) "He is not talking to you in any manner. You are an asshole !" He then stormed into the back room. The agent who was taking care of me registered shock and immediately went into kindness mode, explaining the return procedure.

I was in shock but before I left I asked for the name of the offender. " Steven ", I was told by the embarrassed agent helping me. I asked for the last name. " Schwartz ". As I left I was rewarded with the yelling of the man in the back; " Asshole " he screamed again. Perhaps he was venting his rage at his co-worker for telling me his name, or perhaps he was still raging at me. If this person is a representative of UPS I am very disappointed. I will never visit the store again, nor will my friends or family. Steven Schwartz is a loose cannon in my opinion.

Comment (0)

Been getting deliveries from Walmart and others for a decade. Now all of a sudden they want me to sign for stuff. If something requires a signature no problem. If no signature is required for delivery my packages, I expect them to be delivered. What is going on with UPS?

Comment (0)

My sister mailed a package to me from Canada via UPS on October 16, 2015. I first received a call from Lisa at UPS in Detroit on Friday October 23, 2015. She informed me I had a package coming from Canada. She asked me when was the last time I was in Canada. I wondered why that was relevant but answered that I was there in May 2015. She then wanted to know how I came back to the U.S. (an even stranger question). I told her I flew American Airlines. She then wanted to know if I had a U.S. passport and I told her yes I did. I asked her what was in the package (though I might be receiving some highly secret government documents - joke) and she told me it listed clothing & knick knacks. I realized it was Christmas gifts from my sister that I had been expecting and told her that. She said I needed to either e-mail or fax her a copy of my passport. I said I would fax her a copy and she said she would e-mail the instructions. I received no e-mail that day or over that weekend. On Monday or Tuesday I received a call from her to say she didn't receive the copy of my passport.

I reminded her that she had only contacted me on Friday. She said that the package had been in the warehouse a long time and I told her that was not my fault. I told her I would not be a work & have access to my e-mail until Thursday morning & I could fax it to her then. She said OK she would make a note of that. Thursday morning October 29, 2015 I did not have an e-mail waiting. I called & spoke with another person, because Lisa was not there, and explained the situation and that I had never received the e-mail with the fax number. She researched and said the reason I hadn't received anything is because the girl had transposed some letters in my e-mail address. That person then e-mailed me the fax number & I immediately faxed a copy of my passport. I received the package on November 3, 2015. When I spoke with my sister she said she had tracked the package from Newmarket, Ontario to Detroit, Iowa, Oklahoma and Kansas.

My question and complaint is, other than the unnecessary multiple destinations and the length of time it took for my package to arrive, is why was I interigated about my citizenship and why did I have to send a copy of my passport? Incidentally, a week after my sister had mailed the package she drove to St. Peterburg, Florida from Newmarket, Ontario - stayed 7 days - flew home and was still back in Newmarket before the package arrived in Oklahoma! My family and I have been mailing packages back and forth between U.S. and Canada via the U.S. Postal Service for over 50 years and never had a problem. Does someone have to be a U.S. citizen now to receive a UPS package from Canada? VERY disappointed in UPS and will definetly us the U.S. Postal Service in the future.

Comment (0)

Here is my UPS complaint. According to tracking info, my package was received by UPS, Joplin, MO and transferred to the Joplin, MO post office on Oct 27. When not delivered by Oct. 29, I contacted post office and UPS by phone. UPS person said it was at post office, post office checked and said they didn't have it. On Oct 30 checked tracking info again and found the package was received and delivered to post office on Oct 30 and would be delivered to me by the post office on Oct 31. Package did not come today, Oct 31. More than one postal employee said that UPS regularly lets packages set for 3 or 4 days after receiving them before transferring them to post office. I hate to think that my package was setting at the UPS building 4 blocks from my house and I have been waiting on it for 5 days.

Comment (0)

The dyslexic delivery guy has been delivering very important packages to the wrong house. This is the 8th time this has happened. It is unbelievable. I have been charged $150 from AT&T for not returning an equipment in exchange for the old equipment. Where is my reimbursement? Your employer royally screwed me and I demand the problem to be acknowledged.

Comment (0)

Went in to return an item that was sent defective. I was told it would be about 5 to 7 minute wait. After waiting 10 minutes while he was still in the middle of the first customer with 3 more in front of me. I said I'll come back later. I did and the same place and an extremely long wait time. So I just left the package without a receipt. Went back 2 days later and another man was working. I waited for 15 minutes for him to help 2 others send just 1 package each. Seems he didn't understand how to operate the register system. This has to be the worse UPS store in the county.

Comment (0)

I went to UPS on Pine Ave in Long Beach, CA this morning to make copies I asked the manager to help me after I gave him $2.00 cash for my 6 copies. He asked me for my debit card, ran it thru the machine then preceded to tell me that I will be charged $19.99 deposit without my permission, no explanation, nothing, after he ran my card. He told me my card would be credited within a couple hours. I said I would be back at 3:00 to check. He did not bother to tell me that he was leaving at 2:00.

The new worker told me it would be 72 hours before my card would be credited. I am on SSI disability on a fixed income. I need my money back now! I am also going to file a police report complaint, as this so called manager took my card and made this purchase without my consent. I am a very unhappy customer, and will tell everyone and anyone I know. I will also contact the BBB.

Comment (0)

Today at 2:25 PM PDT, a UPS driver came into our park, which is right off Gibson Rd. There is a stop sign just 60 ft. in as you come into our park. The driver did not stop and did not even slow down. I live at the front of the park, and noticed him speeding well over the posted 15 MPH limit. When he left, several minutes later, he was still going much faster than the posted limit.

This is a mobile park for adults over 55 years. Most people here are in their 60's,70',s and older, and walk these very narrow park roads. This is very dangerous for the people here, and the driver should be cautioned before someone gets struck. The driver was a white male, 30's? and appeared to have light hair. He apparently had trouble finding the house he was delivering to because he drove past my house a couple times. No other details. I am reporting this for information only at this time.

Comment (0)

UPS truck license #4C76008 unloading @ UPS store, 3145 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, Ca. at approximately 9:40 AM. Wednesday, May 13, 2015. Her truck was blocking two metered parking places. I pulled in behind your truck and waited very patiently while she was unloading.

After waiting for over 10 minutes as she passed my car. I asked her if she could please move her truck so that I could park. She completely ignored my request and upon her return unloaded more packages. The irony of all this is I was trying to park so that I could drop off a package at your UPS store at that location.

Is all she had to do was take a few minutes and pull her vehicle forward about six feet. Please respond to my complaint as I think her actions were uncalled for. She could have at least responded to my simple request. I certainly didn't expect to be completely ignored.

Comment (0)

I was waiting after the package which (according to Amazon) would be deliver at 8pm. Went home early to wait after my air conditioner.... the sticker wasn't at the building door. I went down to lock my motorcycle for the night time and I saw the UPS sticker that "we missed you!"

What the heck !???!! The guy didn't even ring to the door !!!!!!!! I am afraid that I will not be deliver at all ! I am very upset !

Comment (0)

They seem to be above the 25 speed limit in our neighborhood. Every day we have one flying down the street. Children during the summer ride bikes and walk from the grade school and middle school. I am about to contact Warr Acers about it as well NW 47th street area Warr Acers Ok 73122. I have observed it for several months.

Comment (0)

Package with tracking number was handled in the worst possible manner since 4/20/15 package was not delivered several requests were made to ups and supervisor k.m to deliver the package to Brooklyn. NY 11224 and to leave it with security desk who would sign for package and hold it for me the package is lost according to ups (left by the door) it's not by my door. I didn't ask for them to drop it by the door where is it.

Comment (0)

So we have been waiting for a package, they came to deliver twice and UPS wont leave it at the door even though we left a signed note to please leave it there. Fine! we called and they made us pay an extra $6.00 to leave it to the nearest UPS store. They would not deliver it to my work, and now they wont give it to me because I am the wife, not the name on the package, same last name, address, etc. We leave far from work, and we cannot make it to the UPS store easily. I purposely got out of work to get the DARN package and UPS wont give it to me because of some new policy that are making your customers very unhappy. This is my worst experience yet, and UPS at this moment is on my Do Not Recommend list. Your customers are highly dissatisfied, thank you so much for nothing.

Comment (0)

I called the UPS store on 6024 Ridge Avenue in Roxborough prior to going, and asked what was the latest FedEx pickup time I wasn't aware that they didn't ship FedEx packages until I got to the location. When me and my daughter walked in we saw two men working at a machine. We were not greeted. Stood at the service desk for a few minutes waiting for someone to assist us. In walked a woman with packages. She was greeted by both men. Then one of the guys walked over to the woman and asked about her packages. I spoke saying that I needed assistance also and was here first, even though he knew that. He then reluctantly came to look at my package , asking if i needed it scanned. That's when he told me they only processed UPS packages. I was upset because I called before going there and then they didn't even acknowledge my presence. By the way, the woman was White and I am African-American . I felt very offended!!

Comment (2)

I ordered some items that where shipped out on Tuesday. I tracked my package from UPS. they claim to have delieverd my package on Thursday April 2,2015. At 12:15 pm . I am yet to receive my package I got. I asked all my neighbors and my landlord no one has seen the package. they left no notice at the door to scheduled a pickup at my local post office and what's so strange about this is that they didn't require a signature at all for this package .I call ups right away to ask them what's going on and the customer service guy named Anthony . Said the investigations takes up to 8 business days am yet to even get a call or email from them saying that neccessary steps to take for this stolen items .. Which is worth over $200 .. Am very disgusted with UPS!

Comment (0)

I live at 1060 Claud Rd. Eclectic Alabama, and one of your drivers came into the Mobile Home Park Speeding excessively, on his way in and out. We have many children that live and play here, as well as pets. The posted speed limit is 10 mph and he was doing at least 45 mph. That is completely unacceptable. If one of my children gets hit by him we will be filing law suits.

Comment (2)

The UPS driver for 24th street in Philadelphia (19103) comes to my street same time every day and slams his dumb cart on the ground disrupting me and my roommate who work from home. He then slams the packages on the cart half of them falling on the street. This guy is completely careless and unprofessonial and should be fired - or at least provided additional traning on how to disrupt the neighborhood bringing attention to himself and without possible damaging packages.

Comment (0)

I am writing to whom this may concern. My girlfriend shipped a package from Calgary Alberta to Playa del Carmen Mexico. She was told by the UPS agent that she didn't need anything else and the box would be delivered in a week. Then UPS tracking tells me it's being held in Customs because we need a import license, after we asked if we needed anything in Canada. So needless to say after hours of phone calls and several Supervisors getting involved nothing happened. No promised returned calls and no emails. UPS made us feel this was our fault. So they told we can ship the package back to Canada. Now they are saying we owe them $129.00 for the return cost, unbelievable. We have never been so mistreated or lied to ever in dealing with a company.

They never once stood by their word, never once returned calls, no emails and the worst customer service ever! We are outraged that they are trying to collect this money after everything they put us though never mention the stress. I can't understand how a acting UPS agent would not know we needed a simple import license. This never should of happened. Now we want all our money back as this is down right unacceptable. We are seeking legal council in this matter, as we feel we are being bullied and mistreated.

Comment (1)

I shipped two packages and the UPS department mixed up the paperwork. 13 items got shipped to a US location with the ticket that was #235 lbs and the 2 items got shipped to Hawaii with a #13,00lb ticket. We caught the package in California to reroute it to the other location and then the other package was picked up and sent to the Hawaii location. Well now they are trying to charge $2500 shipping charge on the 2 items that was rerouted from California because of the weight. When in reality that package was only 235lbs and they are like prove it. But they have the proof from the 13 item package as they picked it up reweighed it and charge us the difference from 235 to 13,000lbs and charged us the overage. Now they are still trying to charge us the excess amount of $2500 especially when the 2 item box was worth only $200 total. No one at the UPS will help they said they would give a 60% discount and charge us $1000 but that is still 5X the amount of the actual package.

Comment (1)

I went to a UPS store to ship a parcel. I asked about duty and fees because I was shipping a parcel from the US to Canada. I asked the associate multiple times if there would be any fees once it got to Canada. The young lady assured ed me multiple times that the fees I was paying included all that. When the parcel got to Canada they attempted ed to deliver it but my son was unable to be home to pick it up. A request was made to be able to pick it u at the store. When my son went to pick it up he was told it was out for delivery. The associate then told my son that the driver would make another run and bring it to his house because of the inconvenience. My son waited at home and they did not show up again. He called again and was assured that it would now be waiting for him at the the store to pick up. The evening prior to this I received a call fro the owner of the UPS store that I had shipped the parcel from. He told me that I needed to give him my credit card no before the parcel would be released from customs.
I told him that it had been out for delivery so how could it still be in customs. He kept saying I needed to pay him first and that he had no idea after I paid him when it would be released from customs. After giving him the credit card info I called UPS customer service and informed them of the situation. I was informed by customer service that he was not supposed to ask for money and that my son just needed to pick up the parcel. When my husband called the man back to explain this to him he said UPS was wrong and when my husband asked him for payment back he said he would try but was not sure if he would be able to. This has been an extremely frustration time from both the shipping and receiving end. I hope that UPS comes to some sort of practical solution to this and the ups store receives training on international shipping. he next step I will be taking is to contact the bbb to file a formal complaint.AT this time the fee has not been returned to my credit card. That is fraud

Comment (1)

I was expecting a package from my supplier and waited all day for the delivery ,usually there will be a 10am delivery or around 3pm delivery.Around 3:30 pm my delivery did not arrived and I contacted my supplier for the tracking # he gave it to me and I entered it into my system and they said and attempt was made at 1:08 pm .Thats was Incorrect I tried reaching out to the supervisors and I heard different excuses .Still waiting on package

Comment (1)

UPS continually delivers my packages to the wrong address. I have complained about this problem before, and it has not been resolved. Again yesterday (May 2, 2013) a kind neighbor who lives on another street who is well aware of the problem by now brought a package that was delivered to his house that was clearly marked to my address. My packages handled by UPS however are usually delivered to !8 N Eaglewood Drive, North Salt Lake Utah. The package yesterday was clearly marked with my address in two locations on the box, but as usually happens was delivered to the wrong place. If you are unable to resolve this ongoing delivery problem I will be forced to request that suppliers only send my future purchases by FedEx.

FedEx has been able to always deliver packages correctly to my address unlike UPS. Obviously I am only a small customer, but my neighbor at Eaglewood Drive already knows that UPS can't by relied upon for accurate deliveries and I will be sure to let business suppliers know that I want future deliveries by FedEx instead of UPS and the reason why. I have complained in the past about this problem to UPS personnel by telephone using your general customer service number, by telephoning and talking to the local manager at the UPS Salt Lake City distribution center and in person to the local UPS driver. Although your personnel have always been friendly they have obviously been unable to resolve this on going issue. Please let me know if UPS can resolve this problem.

Comment (0)

I recently sent for a phone to come from my phone at your company called Schurian and somebody said they dropped off the package yesterday or today came by to drop it off and nobody was home I was home nobody knocked on my door nobody knocked on the main door outside the building I live in. So I setup a time today to go to pick up the package at the UPS after working out something on the phone with someone there I was told they close at 7:30 this large black man at 17 Gold Ave. newark nj UPS SITE. They close at 6:00 pm. Mind you I checked the website I checked the iPhone app and I also checked the phone number to see they close at 7:30 on the main pick up side this gentleman was clearly obstructing my way and not allowing me to get my package I want to complain about it and I would like it handled immediately.

Comment (1)

Waiting a parcel containing merchandise to be sold during religious event from 30/11 to 02/12. Parcel never arrived. I was not given a tracking number by UPS so I could not track parcel. When I finally managed to find the tracking number I called UPS and they said that I could not get my pack until the payment of GBP 77 was issued as the pack was subject to importation fees ( into UK). I was very upset and said to UPS that no one had told me that there were additional fees to pay.

I also asked why no one called me to advise that my package had arrived and I had to pay for it. The lady on the phone replied that it is my problem and not their concern. I asked how was I supposed to track the pack if they never provided me with the tracking number...She did not care. In the end I had to pay and the lady said that the pack was going to be delivered the day after ( friday 30th). On Friday I received no delivery so I called UPS at around 17.30 and a man said that they do delivery up to 7pm so I had just to wait. I protested and he said that I had to wait and guaranteed that the pack was going to be delivered by 7pm.

Well, the pack was never delivered. I am trying to contact UPS but there is no way to write to them. I wish to request financial compensation for the economic damage caused by UPS careless service. The merchandise had to be sold during the religious event. The event is now over and I have to find alternative ways to sell the goods but there is no guarantee that I will be able to sell them. I wish to claim compensation for the value of the pack that is GBP 336 (this include fees for the money transfer to Colombia). I also want to claim back the GBP 70 that I had to pay for the importation fees and I want a compensation for poor customer service resulting in economic loss. thank you

Comment (0)

When my package was delivered there was no one home so i assume they just left it on the porch. Well a dog got ahold of it and ripped it up. Aren't they suppose to wait until someone is home if it doesn't fit in your mailbox? I caught the dog before he tore up what was inside but that was only because there was 3 boxes to get to. He was working on the last box though. I really don't appreciate whoever it was being that careless.

Comment (1)

UPS driver (license/truck # 36DLV4) on Monday, January 14, in Houston, Texas between 9-9:30am, at the intersection of 610 freeway and West Bellfort proceeded to practically run me off the road so that he could get in the lane I was already in to make a right turn. He was barrowly off of the 610 Freeway and needed to cross over three lanes to make the right turn on West Bellfort. I was already driving on the second lane of that feeder lane. Once I saw that he was not going to yield or slow down once he saw the lane was occupied, I slammed my brakes to come to a complete stop to avoid a accident with him. Once he crossed until my lane and over, I was able to pull up on the side of him where he then began to shout at me. My window was up and I wasn't able to hear exactly what he was shouting but by the look of his face it wasn't pleasant things.

Comment (0)

I understand that at times people will not be home, but your employee in my area did not even go up my apartment or call me. Then, he leaves a notes outside of the department. Yet, when I came where the mail is, there was a note from UPS for another person. Why is it that they can leave a note inside, where it is safe and secure, YET they leave my note, where anyone in the streets can take it. I am extremely upset that this has happened. The one word I can about this is "lazy".

Comment (0)

I bought my first $450 DSLR camera and was extremely excited. it was to be delivered on Thursday. my wonderful journey with with UPS starts with my package leaving NJ and not getting another scan for 66 hours, which isn't a big deal as it was still on time. then i learn about a will call request and ask customer service a question about it and in no way did i ask them to change the status of the package. after giving the lady (Anne S) my UPS tracking number she informs me that she made the changes and i will be able to pick up my package. i had heard that it takes an extra day to do so, i asked if i would still get it by Thursday and didn't get a reply for a while so i called and they said i could get it on Wednesday because it was in my town on MONDAY!!! so that's great. now i get an email back from Anne S saying i can pick it up on Thursday and that she has made the changes (once again assuming!). At this point i start to bitch at her for constantly assuming when and how i want my package and this time i do not get an email back but instead my package that once said withheld for pickup now says will be delivered. i have never been treated so poorly by any business EVER. if any smaller company had customer service like this then they wouldn't be in business long.

Comment (0)

I am totally disgusted with the way our 11 packages were sent. Carelessness on the UPS Driver of saying he couldn't find our road when we have had UPS deliver many times before. I need to file a fromal complaint against the Driver, Truck # 676143 out of Muskogee, Ok Hub. A complaint against the Lady Foreman, who smarted off to me saying, "You cant get your money back." Her name is Valerie Gravy. Ths Supervisor was ridiculous. After finally standing there 55 minutes, A. Griffith, said she didnt know what was going on. We drove 23 miles to Hwy 51B & 161st to meet up with the driver at 7:15pm. We were there. He was to wait for us just for a few minutes. We got there, we waited 15 minutes and he never showed up. We drove back 22 miles back to the Muskogee Hub and waited till 8:53 for the UPS dirver to make it back. He was either 190 or 143. They wouldnt give me the Drivers name. I need to give the details if you would call me at 918 485 5522. My name is Dave Ward. Please call me for tracking number.

Comment (0)

You have a worker by the name of Christopher Lafontant, lives in Cambria Heights Queens New York. This worker smokes weed every single day. He has been seen smoking weed and selling weed as well. Drug Test him without his knowledge and you will see. If you let him know you want to drug test him he will go home and use his sons pee. His smoking has impaired his sense of judgement.

Comment (0)

At approx. 9:16 PM EDT, UPS delivery truck driver (female) of UPS truck #113208 noisily sped down our short, narrow, road at a speed estimated to be in excess of 35mph. I waited for the driver to make her delivery 3 houses to the East of our home. I then attempted to flag the again truck down upon her exit of our road by standing on my lawn near the road (we have no sidewalks - it is a road) waving a flashlight in to the road and making a simple gesture with my hand to slow down.

The driver did not appear that she had any intention of stopping, so I walked out to stand near the center of our road (it's only 20' wide) shining my flashlight on to the road surface and she stopped the truck, turned off the ignition and just stared at me. I courteously asked her to please not drive that fast down our street ever again (her excess speed and associated truck noise woke up my husband and our dogs, the neighbor's children, and another neighbor's elderly father!).

She said not a word to me in any sort of acknowledgement - she just stared at me as I spoke, then she looked ahead towards our street's entrance/exit and stared out the windshield of the truck - as though she was just waiting for me to stop speaking. Then she started up the truck and sped away. Again - your UPS driver did not even acknowledge that I had spoken any words with her. This - and the totally unacceptable speeding issue - is why I am reporting this to you.

Kindly have an advisory chat with your driver of this truck # 113208 to inquire why she was unnecessarily speeding - and ask her about her experience she had with me that occurred at approx 9:19PM EDT on May 2, 2013. If I encounter this driver again following same suit, I will pursue further reprimand action with UPS' Driver Supervisory personnel and other regulatory authorities. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or require further information.

Comment (0)

2013-1-8. PO/REF 119775304, Tracking #1Z V40 175 03 7958 0124 The fact was that I have been waiting for my package a for whole day, no one delievered the package. Checked via tracking system, according to your system, a driver failed to deliver because no one was there. In the morning, I knew that UPS is coming today, I waited for them & checked a door and gate for notice until 6 PM. But, I coud not see a package. My friend who sent the package called UPS customer service and talked superviser, & ask how come coud not deliver even though the person stayed at home a whole day and there was no notice or memo? However, the superviser, name was Jeremi not sure, kept saying no or do not know about, even he did not know the driver's phone number when my friend asked to call for the reason not to deliver. Anyway, I decided to pick it up in local store.

My friend already talked to the superviser to prepare my package because I already started going to pick up. When I walked in the store, asked to pick up, but an employee, I think his name is micheal, did not know about the issue and asked me to pick up tomorrow. I explained your superviser already know regarding my issue and I would like to talk to him. Then he got unpleasant attitude & facial emotion. I though the superviser was not in the office, I asked his phone number and asked to speak to him. Then the employee checked office room and call his manager. We talked about the issue and then they started checking my package. I complained to Micheal " better put a notice" then he said " I understand but those other people also waited at home and pick up now". I am not talking about to understand or not to.

They, both superviser & employee, better to apologize for an inconvenient service. I waited for 30 mins in the office, and Micheal said driver could not deliver because the gate was locked. However, I checked the door and gate for a notice too. It is not going to take a minute to put on a notice or call a customer. and If get complaint of customer service, they have to apologize first.

Comment (0)

a ups driver in kissimmee fl dilivered a package and gave it to a stanger in my yard saying it was the right address this was a christmas gift for my wife a very nice computer . i ordered over ebay im so up set with your company for not training your drivers how to check id before handing over a package to a m stranger now my wife has no christmas gift it will take months to get a refund from the seller through ups i am going to file a lawsuit against your company because of this for the heart ache and lose and hafting ti file police report and having my wife being upset with no christmas gift now because of this driver stupiddy she should be fired now i want ups to comensate me triple what the cost and time out of my life to take care of this i want a response right away to im asking for 2000.00 compensation check mailed right away for this problem your driver has caused me for my lose my phone number is 407-729-1332 1312 eola dr kissimmee fl 34741 the tracking number on this stolen item is 1z69r7v50398276927. i need the driver here at my house in the morning to descrbe the person she gave the package to with the police present to file police report . your company is giving me a runaround on this . i will file a law suit againt your company if i dont get compensation right away on this

Comment (0)

I reside at 110 Tropical Drive,Victoria,TX 77904. On more than one occasion the delivery man has done a very poor job in delivering packages to our home. One time a medical package was dropped on the driveway in the hot sun with no notification. Was found when my husband returned home.

Could have been driven over and ruined. Just last night he dropped a package on our front porch and porch light was on and package could have been picked up by someone else. We were home and would not have known he stopped by, but heard the truck driving away.

He could have rang the door bell to alert us. Did that a few days ago when he delivered an express letter, but again dropped letter on porch and left. Someone needs to contact our local delivery office and see if this issue can be resolved. Would be greatly appreciated. Mrs. Melvin 1/16/13

Comment (0)

Many of the UPS drivers who drive thru this 55+ community drive the required speed limit, however it's the occassional few who make it bad for all the rest. The speed thru out the community is 25 mph and for those wo do not adhere to the speed are in danger of causing very serious accidents. Can you please inform all drivers to slow down and comply with the community rules before someone gets seriously injured or hurt.

Comment (0)

I shipped to 2 boxes to address in Maritta Ga only one was received. Some how some smart person sent to the wrong addrerss they shipped back to Capital Heights MD and it stated clearly on the box the correct address on the label to ship it too. I was told this was sent to tracking resoultion section and the driver was supose to go back and pick the box up and sent out to the correct address. When I call the main line I get the running around and my issue have not been solved. This is my first and last time using UPS ever to ship anything. I will notify my job that has a corporate account with UPS not to use you all anymore becasue of poor service.

I am planning to notify the consumer affairs regarding my problem. When call the main it keep saying my package was delivered. I am playing to blog UPS.

Comment (0)

Franklin Park, IL, United States 10/25/2012 8:26 P.M. The package was missed at the UPS facility, UPS will deliver on the next business day. 10/25/2012 6:27 A.M. Out For Delivery Franklin Park, IL, United States 10/22/2012 6:38 P.M. A correct company or receiver name is needed for delivery. UPS is attempting to obtain this information. / The address has been corrected. The delivery has been rescheduled. Franklin Park, IL, United States 10/18/2012 6:31 P.M. A correct company or receiver name is needed for delivery. UPS is attempting to obtain this information. / A postcard has been sent to the recipient requesting that they contact UPS. 10/18/2012 12:03 P.M. A correct company or receiver name is needed for delivery.

UPS is attempting to obtain this information. 10/18/2012 7:09 A.M. Out For Delivery 10/18/2012 6:17 A.M. Arrival Scan Chicago, IL, United States 10/18/2012 5:30 A.M. Departure Scan 10/18/2012 2:50 A.M. Arrival Scan Louisville, KY, United States 10/17/2012 10:41 P.M. Departure Scan 10/17/2012 8:44 P.M. Origin Scan United States 10/17/2012 10:31 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS Missed? Really? I spoke to Donna at 847 451 3301 who assured me my package would be delivered October 25th because it was a UPS error. I was told on October 18th that my package would be delivered on October 19th because the driver never even looked at my mailbox to see which apartment was mine. I gave specific directions how to get up to my apartment on this day as well. Now my package was left at the Franklin Park facility? Really?

Comment (0)

UPS Packages were supposed to be delivered by 12/23/2011. But they never were attempted on a delivery. Contacted customer service on 12/27/2011 and spoke to Jeremiah and he informed me that there was a note stating the customer requested a hold on all six packages. Jeremiah sent a message to the facility in Jackson, MS informing them of the tracking numbers and the note that was showing on each of the tracking numbers. I then received a call from LaToya from that UPS facility and she was very giddy in which I did not find funny at all.

She informed me that this was a system generated message and that my packages were still on a truck. She said she was going to have them take them off the truck and have them delivered. She also stated that she would give me credit for the shipping fees. She told me she would give me a call back. 12/28/2011 1:00 pm cst, I contacted UPS at 1-888-397-1980 and spoke with Donna who went on to tell me that the packages were not guaranteed to be delivered, although it showed a delivery date, they were never delivered. I explained to her that one of my packages which was the 7th package was delivered by FedEx without any problems. She told me they delivered more packages than UPS. Who cares! Don't spout stats at me at this point. I wanted my packages delivered.

So I asked for a UPS supervisor and Donna told me that the packages would be delivered when they are took them off the truck. She got a supervisor, (Bernita) who accessed these tracking numbers and thought it was a bit ridiculous. She attempted to call the facility in Jackson, MS and there was no answer. So she returned to me and told me she would call me back with an update. While out in the yard with a contractor, a person by the name Paulette left a message "I'm returning your call that you said noone called you back." I'll try later. She did not leave a number for me to call her back. This is just ridiculous....In addition to this situation, I am asking for my money for shipping back......So far I have been told no.

I recently ordered some sheets off your internet site and it was shipped ups part of the way to my address and then it was dropped off at a post office in another town and then sent through the postal service to my local post office. When it arrived here, the postal people said there was no Box number on the address and then refused it and sent it back. The receipt I printed after I made my order has my street address as well as my Box number on the shipping adress. I would like to know why my package was shipped part way Ups and part way USPS when we have ups service in my town.

I would also like to know if it is possible if my street address and box number is on my receipt,for my shipping address, if my box number could of been left off my package.

Browse reviews of other Delivery Services