Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Christine James
Dec 24, 2012
Poor

I want to know why my mother has to pay shipping and freight costs for a package deliverd by batman / robin. to the wrong address. luckey the man was honest for us or we would not got that package.and as for the headcheese that called on our complaint, round round we went. at about 11am 12-24-12 i herd a trk out front i looked out and it was pulling away i thought we got our box in stead they went down the street and droped it at the wrong address.we shipped it on 2 day express, and now a week later. “com”on”man” 1z5771401274729151 517.79

Have you had problems with UPS?

Compare UPS to Similar Delivery Services more...

Top 61 Reviews about UPS

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a UPS customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

UPS truck license #4C76008 unloading @ UPS store, 3145 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, Ca. at approximately 9:40 AM. Wednesday, May 13, 2015. Her truck was blocking two metered parking places. I pulled in behind your truck and waited very patiently while she was unloading.

After waiting for over 10 minutes as she passed my car. I asked her if she could please move her truck so that I could park. She completely ignored my request and upon her return unloaded more packages. The irony of all this is I was trying to park so that I could drop off a package at your UPS store at that location.

Is all she had to do was take a few minutes and pull her vehicle forward about six feet. Please respond to my complaint as I think her actions were uncalled for. She could have at least responded to my simple request. I certainly didn't expect to be completely ignored.

Horrible

I was waiting after the package which (according to Amazon) would be deliver at 8pm. Went home early to wait after my air conditioner.... the sticker wasn't at the building door. I went down to lock my motorcycle for the night time and I saw the UPS sticker that "we missed you!"

What the heck !???!! The guy didn't even ring to the door !!!!!!!! I am afraid that I will not be deliver at all ! I am very upset !

Horrible

They seem to be above the 25 speed limit in our neighborhood. Every day we have one flying down the street. Children during the summer ride bikes and walk from the grade school and middle school. I am about to contact Warr Acers about it as well NW 47th street area Warr Acers Ok 73122. I have observed it for several months.

Bad

Package with tracking number was handled in the worst possible manner since 4/20/15 package was not delivered several requests were made to ups and supervisor k.m to deliver the package to Brooklyn. NY 11224 and to leave it with security desk who would sign for package and hold it for me the package is lost according to ups (left by the door) it's not by my door. I didn't ask for them to drop it by the door where is it.

Bad

So we have been waiting for a package, they came to deliver twice and UPS wont leave it at the door even though we left a signed note to please leave it there. Fine! we called and they made us pay an extra $6.00 to leave it to the nearest UPS store. They would not deliver it to my work, and now they wont give it to me because I am the wife, not the name on the package, same last name, address, etc. We leave far from work, and we cannot make it to the UPS store easily. I purposely got out of work to get the DARN package and UPS wont give it to me because of some new policy that are making your customers very unhappy. This is my worst experience yet, and UPS at this moment is on my Do Not Recommend list. Your customers are highly dissatisfied, thank you so much for nothing.

Horrible

I called the UPS store on 6024 Ridge Avenue in Roxborough prior to going, and asked what was the latest FedEx pickup time I wasn't aware that they didn't ship FedEx packages until I got to the location. When me and my daughter walked in we saw two men working at a machine. We were not greeted. Stood at the service desk for a few minutes waiting for someone to assist us. In walked a woman with packages. She was greeted by both men. Then one of the guys walked over to the woman and asked about her packages. I spoke saying that I needed assistance also and was here first, even though he knew that. He then reluctantly came to look at my package , asking if i needed it scanned. That's when he told me they only processed UPS packages. I was upset because I called before going there and then they didn't even acknowledge my presence. By the way, the woman was White and I am African-American . I felt very offended!!

Poor

I ordered some items that where shipped out on Tuesday. I tracked my package from UPS. they claim to have delieverd my package on Thursday April 2,2015. At 12:15 pm . I am yet to receive my package I got. I asked all my neighbors and my landlord no one has seen the package. they left no notice at the door to scheduled a pickup at my local post office and what's so strange about this is that they didn't require a signature at all for this package .I call ups right away to ask them what's going on and the customer service guy named Anthony . Said the investigations takes up to 8 business days am yet to even get a call or email from them saying that neccessary steps to take for this stolen items .. Which is worth over $200 .. Am very disgusted with UPS!

Bad

I live at 1060 Claud Rd. Eclectic Alabama, and one of your drivers came into the Mobile Home Park Speeding excessively, on his way in and out. We have many children that live and play here, as well as pets. The posted speed limit is 10 mph and he was doing at least 45 mph. That is completely unacceptable. If one of my children gets hit by him we will be filing law suits.

Poor

I live in the Lake shore Estates area of Ozawkie, KS, this evening between 5:30 pm and 6:00 pm one of your drivers came barreling down Delaware Dr. from the East, headed Westbound at approximately 40 mph, this dirt road is a quiet residential street with children and animals that wander freely, the speed limit is clearly posted at 25 mph. At 25 mph, the vehicles leave very little dust blowing in the air, the dust cloud your reckless driver left was huge. Please teach your drivers how to obey the laws. I have decided that since your drivers are irresponsible, I will not under any circumstances ever use your company again, and further, I will do my best from this point on, to encourage all my friends and family to avoid your business at all costs.
Bill Lloyd

dated this fourth day of October, 2012

Bad

UPS Packages were supposed to be delivered by 12/23/2011. But they never were attempted on a delivery. Contacted customer service on 12/27/2011 and spoke to Jeremiah and he informed me that there was a note stating the customer requested a hold on all six packages. Jeremiah sent a message to the facility in Jackson, MS informing them of the tracking numbers and the note that was showing on each of the tracking numbers. I then received a call from LaToya from that UPS facility and she was very giddy in which I did not find funny at all.

She informed me that this was a system generated message and that my packages were still on a truck. She said she was going to have them take them off the truck and have them delivered. She also stated that she would give me credit for the shipping fees. She told me she would give me a call back. 12/28/2011 1:00 pm cst, I contacted UPS at 1-888-397-1980 and spoke with Donna who went on to tell me that the packages were not guaranteed to be delivered, although it showed a delivery date, they were never delivered. I explained to her that one of my packages which was the 7th package was delivered by FedEx without any problems. She told me they delivered more packages than UPS. Who cares! Don't spout stats at me at this point. I wanted my packages delivered.

So I asked for a UPS supervisor and Donna told me that the packages would be delivered when they are took them off the truck. She got a supervisor, (Bernita) who accessed these tracking numbers and thought it was a bit ridiculous. She attempted to call the facility in Jackson, MS and there was no answer. So she returned to me and told me she would call me back with an update. While out in the yard with a contractor, a person by the name Paulette left a message "I'm returning your call that you said noone called you back." I'll try later. She did not leave a number for me to call her back. This is just ridiculous....In addition to this situation, I am asking for my money for shipping back......So far I have been told no.

I recently ordered some sheets off your internet site and it was shipped ups part of the way to my address and then it was dropped off at a post office in another town and then sent through the postal service to my local post office. When it arrived here, the postal people said there was no Box number on the address and then refused it and sent it back. The receipt I printed after I made my order has my street address as well as my Box number on the shipping adress. I would like to know why my package was shipped part way Ups and part way USPS when we have ups service in my town.

I would also like to know if it is possible if my street address and box number is on my receipt,for my shipping address, if my box number could of been left off my package.

Bad

I went to a Mr. Dave Crayne's UPS Store at 32108 Alvarado Blvd, Union City, CA 94587-400, where his emloyee, Kerry, accepted a package the way I had wrapped it (which now I see she should have been trained not to have accepted it). Mr. Crayne was not in the store at the time. Anyway, not only was the UPS driver not able to deliver my package, which he put down as "receiver" refused to accept, which was a lie, because my friends never saw UPS come by, they are there 24/7 at their address, but the UPS delivered it back to me instead of the store I had gone to to have service for UPS. It had "FRAGILE" written all over it but that was completely ignored. It had a lot of blackened lines across the package and inside, a component was broken into a thousand pieces.

I want back to Mr. Crayne's store to at least get a refund on the shipping, which he did, but I was heartbroken my item was damaged and smashed to smithereens. Mr. Crayne had to cop and attitude about me getting compensation for the item, he made it sound like I had done something wrong. I was too upset to deal with it by then.

Mr. Crayne, first of all should have trained his employees what to accept as "safe" to deliver (she knew it was fragile), or what not to accept. He did not even apologize for my broken item. Also, UPS driver told a "lie" about not being able to deliver it, because Mr. Crayne told me the reason it wasn't delivered, quoting him, "It was an idiot driver."

I will no longer use UPS as long as I live. The gift I had inside for a special person that was destroyed, without anybody seemingly to even care, was too heartbreaking for me. And to say the least, I will NEVER use Mr. Crayne's store again, and am telling as many people I can not to go in there, OR USE UPS either. I have told many, many people of my experience, and they are not eager to use UPS this Christmas season.

I know I never will again.

Bad

I placed an order on the 14th of October 2011 and have not received it as of today. I called your department store and spoke to a Johnny, he told me that UPS lost or misplaced my order, and now I will have to reorder and pay another $215.98 and wait AGAIN!. He then transferred me to a supervisor "Mark ID 50827" who was no help he told me the same as Johnny. That I will have to wait 2weeks for my refund and if I want I can reorder and pay again. What kind of business are you running? I want my money back on my bank account and do not appreciate this kind of business. Why can my order not be sent to me right away?

Why do I get penalize for UPS's mistake. I either want my order or my money put back on my account right away.

Bad

The UPS driver for 24th street in Philadelphia (19103) comes to my street same time every day and slams his dumb cart on the ground disrupting me and my roommate who work from home. He then slams the packages on the cart half of them falling on the street. This guy is completely careless and unprofessonial and should be fired - or at least provided additional traning on how to disrupt the neighborhood bringing attention to himself and without possible damaging packages.

Bad

The Hilton Hotel in Costa Mesa, California shipped an insured package to me, which never made it to its intended destination. A claim was subsequently filed. UPS stated they must deal with the "shipper" (hotel), although my information was inputted onto the claim form, as well my facsimile copies of receipts for the lost item. UPS defers to the Hilton, who only submitted the claim and has no involvement in this matter whatseover. Moreover, Hilton employees have no insight for me. UPS emailed me directly, asking for a receipt for the item, which I provided. Ironically, the hotel employee that processed the shipping request and claim is no longer working there.

Therefore, I can't expect any further assistance from the hotel. I called several times and keep getting jerked around by UPS. Since they keep stating they need to deal with the "hotel" (shipper per se), I asked to make a "conference call" from UPS to the Hilton Hotel so we could resolve this matter. They claimed they "couldn't do that." When I finally asked for a "supervisor," they placed me on hold for more than 45 minutes.

Bottom line: I am the aggrieved party; may name and information is on the claim form, not the Hilton Hotel; remittance is owed to me, not the Hilton Hotel; I have exhausted all avenues and since this is no longer even mildly entertaining, all I would like to hear from someone is that UPS is completely inept, I'll receive no assistance or remittance, and my only recourse is to go to court, which based upon nothing more than principle at this point (I really sympathize with non-attorney customers who wouldn't have this available option), I'm very happy to do.

Bad

I shipped two packages and the UPS department mixed up the paperwork. 13 items got shipped to a US location with the ticket that was #235 lbs and the 2 items got shipped to Hawaii with a #13,00lb ticket. We caught the package in California to reroute it to the other location and then the other package was picked up and sent to the Hawaii location. Well now they are trying to charge $2500 shipping charge on the 2 items that was rerouted from California because of the weight. When in reality that package was only 235lbs and they are like prove it. But they have the proof from the 13 item package as they picked it up reweighed it and charge us the difference from 235 to 13,000lbs and charged us the overage. Now they are still trying to charge us the excess amount of $2500 especially when the 2 item box was worth only $200 total. No one at the UPS will help they said they would give a 60% discount and charge us $1000 but that is still 5X the amount of the actual package.

Poor

they lie and said they came by my house to attempt to give me a package but here is how i know it was a lie even without me even siting in the window all day the mailman brought me the slip at 11:00 oclock for my package but i still sit in the window and waite because the mailman said on the slip it said letter they already made a slip for me to pick up package but lied still and at about 3:30 I saw A truck on the otherside of the street down the road.

at 6:00 i call the place where i got the shoes from and they said u.p.s. tried to delivery but i said i would pick package up at springfield ave. station why the hell would i said that if i paid for it to be delivered to my house they had already made the slip out for me to pick it up at the postoffice they never made any type of attempt to bring it to my house this happen on Dec. 2, 2011 at the springfiled ave. office in newark nj 07013 and this is the not the first time.

everytime i supose to get something delivered i always have to go looking for it why ,if they dont wont to work than fire their asses and give the job to someone who will do it

Horrible

I was expecting a package from my supplier and waited all day for the delivery ,usually there will be a 10am delivery or around 3pm delivery.Around 3:30 pm my delivery did not arrived and I contacted my supplier for the tracking # he gave it to me and I entered it into my system and they said and attempt was made at 1:08 pm .Thats was Incorrect I tried reaching out to the supervisors and I heard different excuses .Still waiting on package

Poor

HI MY NAME IS ANTHONY TWO WEEKS AGO I ORDERD A CELL PHONE FROM TMOBILE AND IT WAS DELIVERED BUT LEFT IN FRONT OF MY DOOR ON THE FLOOR MY NEIGHBOR PICKED IT UP AND HELD IT SHE CALLED MY HOUSE PHONE AND MY MOTHER PICKED UP.MY MOTHER WAS HOME ALL DAY SICK ON TUESDAY THE 11TH SO IM 100 PERCENT THAT THE UPS GUY DIDNT RING THE BELL OR KNOCK ON DOOR.WHO EVER DOES THE ROUT ON 84TH STREET AND AMSTERDAM AVE HAS NOT BEEN DOING THEIR JOB RIGHT FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS THATS BEEN GOING ON IN THIS BUILDING PACKAGES LEFT IN FRONT OF SUPERS DOOR WITH OUT NOTICE OR IN FRONT OF PERSONS DOOR.PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS ISSUE.I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH UPS TILL NOW I WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO USE THE SERVICE...THANK YOU
ANTHONY TIRADO
154 WEST 84TH STREET#303
NY NY 10024

Poor

I recently received a stereo preamp that I bought on Ebay. The unit had been previously bought and returned due to a measurement listed wrong. The item went half way across the country and back in tact. When it got shipped to me, on Friday, the box was crushed, the .062" stamped steel covers were badly dented. I immediately filed a claim with UPS. A claims agent called me a few hours later. He tried to claim it was not packed properly etc.

but I reminded him it made a farther journey and was fine. It was obviously mistreated. I decided to try to repair the unit, so I disassembled it, put the metal cover and rear panel in a press to straighten it out. It is really heavy steel for a stereo. The UPS agent told me that would be fine if I could fix it, and he would contact me on the following Monday or Tuesday, but I should stay in contact with the shipper. I was successful fixing the preamp, but the glass insulator that came with it is toast.

I told the shipper I was pursuing a claim for my time and damaged items. Well, no call from UPS. So I contacted them via live chat, and was informed my case was closed. All transactions have to go through the shipper, and the shipper did not enter a value on the unit. I thought the minimum was $100 anyway. As the conversation went on, making sure I understood, I was informed UPS does NOT INSURE any package. You are not buying insurance when you enter the item value!! SO I am letting everyone know, UPS does not insure packages, and if you get damage, YOU ARE SCREWED!!

So don't bother paying higher shipping rates, the claims are worthless. I have talked to many people that had legitimate claims only to get nothing. Buyer beware!

Horrible

I recently sent for a phone to come from my phone at your company called Schurian and somebody said they dropped off the package yesterday or today came by to drop it off and nobody was home I was home nobody knocked on my door nobody knocked on the main door outside the building I live in. So I setup a time today to go to pick up the package at the UPS after working out something on the phone with someone there I was told they close at 7:30 this large black man at 17 Gold Ave. newark nj UPS SITE. They close at 6:00 pm. Mind you I checked the website I checked the iPhone app and I also checked the phone number to see they close at 7:30 on the main pick up side this gentleman was clearly obstructing my way and not allowing me to get my package I want to complain about it and I would like it handled immediately.

Contact the UPS Complaint Department