Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Christine James
Dec 24, 2012
Poor

I want to know why my mother has to pay shipping and freight costs for a package deliverd by batman / robin. to the wrong address. luckey the man was honest for us or we would not got that package.and as for the headcheese that called on our complaint, round round we went. at about 11am 12-24-12 i herd a trk out front i looked out and it was pulling away i thought we got our box in stead they went down the street and droped it at the wrong address.we shipped it on 2 day express, and now a week later. “com”on”man” 1z5771401274729151 517.79

Have you had problems with UPS?

Compare UPS to Similar Delivery Services more...

Top 61 Reviews about UPS

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a UPS customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

UPS truck license #4C76008 unloading @ UPS store, 3145 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, Ca. at approximately 9:40 AM. Wednesday, May 13, 2015. Her truck was blocking two metered parking places. I pulled in behind your truck and waited very patiently while she was unloading.

After waiting for over 10 minutes as she passed my car. I asked her if she could please move her truck so that I could park. She completely ignored my request and upon her return unloaded more packages. The irony of all this is I was trying to park so that I could drop off a package at your UPS store at that location.

Is all she had to do was take a few minutes and pull her vehicle forward about six feet. Please respond to my complaint as I think her actions were uncalled for. She could have at least responded to my simple request. I certainly didn't expect to be completely ignored.

Horrible

I was waiting after the package which (according to Amazon) would be deliver at 8pm. Went home early to wait after my air conditioner.... the sticker wasn't at the building door. I went down to lock my motorcycle for the night time and I saw the UPS sticker that "we missed you!"

What the heck !???!! The guy didn't even ring to the door !!!!!!!! I am afraid that I will not be deliver at all ! I am very upset !

Horrible

They seem to be above the 25 speed limit in our neighborhood. Every day we have one flying down the street. Children during the summer ride bikes and walk from the grade school and middle school. I am about to contact Warr Acers about it as well NW 47th street area Warr Acers Ok 73122. I have observed it for several months.

Bad

Package with tracking number was handled in the worst possible manner since 4/20/15 package was not delivered several requests were made to ups and supervisor k.m to deliver the package to Brooklyn. NY 11224 and to leave it with security desk who would sign for package and hold it for me the package is lost according to ups (left by the door) it's not by my door. I didn't ask for them to drop it by the door where is it.

Bad

So we have been waiting for a package, they came to deliver twice and UPS wont leave it at the door even though we left a signed note to please leave it there. Fine! we called and they made us pay an extra $6.00 to leave it to the nearest UPS store. They would not deliver it to my work, and now they wont give it to me because I am the wife, not the name on the package, same last name, address, etc. We leave far from work, and we cannot make it to the UPS store easily. I purposely got out of work to get the DARN package and UPS wont give it to me because of some new policy that are making your customers very unhappy. This is my worst experience yet, and UPS at this moment is on my Do Not Recommend list. Your customers are highly dissatisfied, thank you so much for nothing.

Horrible

I called the UPS store on 6024 Ridge Avenue in Roxborough prior to going, and asked what was the latest FedEx pickup time I wasn't aware that they didn't ship FedEx packages until I got to the location. When me and my daughter walked in we saw two men working at a machine. We were not greeted. Stood at the service desk for a few minutes waiting for someone to assist us. In walked a woman with packages. She was greeted by both men. Then one of the guys walked over to the woman and asked about her packages. I spoke saying that I needed assistance also and was here first, even though he knew that. He then reluctantly came to look at my package , asking if i needed it scanned. That's when he told me they only processed UPS packages. I was upset because I called before going there and then they didn't even acknowledge my presence. By the way, the woman was White and I am African-American . I felt very offended!!

Poor

I ordered some items that where shipped out on Tuesday. I tracked my package from UPS. they claim to have delieverd my package on Thursday April 2,2015. At 12:15 pm . I am yet to receive my package I got. I asked all my neighbors and my landlord no one has seen the package. they left no notice at the door to scheduled a pickup at my local post office and what's so strange about this is that they didn't require a signature at all for this package .I call ups right away to ask them what's going on and the customer service guy named Anthony . Said the investigations takes up to 8 business days am yet to even get a call or email from them saying that neccessary steps to take for this stolen items .. Which is worth over $200 .. Am very disgusted with UPS!

Bad

I live at 1060 Claud Rd. Eclectic Alabama, and one of your drivers came into the Mobile Home Park Speeding excessively, on his way in and out. We have many children that live and play here, as well as pets. The posted speed limit is 10 mph and he was doing at least 45 mph. That is completely unacceptable. If one of my children gets hit by him we will be filing law suits.

Horrible

At approx. 9:16 PM EDT, UPS delivery truck driver (female) of UPS truck # 113208 noisily sped down our short, narrow, PRIVATE, DEAD-END road at a speed estimated to be in excess of 35mph. I waited for the driver to make her delivery 3 houses to the East of our home. I then attempted to flag the again SPEEDING truck down upon her exit of our DEAD-END PRIVATE road by standing on my lawn near the road (we have no sidewalks - it is a PRIVATE road) waving a flashlight in to the road and making a simple gesture with my hand to slow down. The driver did not appear that she had any intention of stopping, so I walked out to stand near the center of our road (it's only 20' wide) shining my flashlight on to the road surface and she stopped the truck, turned off the ignition and just stared at me. I courteously asked her to please not drive that fast down our street ever again (her excess speed and associated truck noise woke up my husband and our dogs, the neighbor's children, and another neighbor's elderly father!!). I was VERY courteous to your UPS truck # 113208 driver when I spoke with her - at approx 9:19PM. She said not a word to me in any sort of acknowledgement - she just stared at me as I spoke, then she looked ahead towards our street's entrance/exit (remember, it's a DEAD END ROAD) and stared out the windshield of the truck - as though she was just waiting for me to stop speaking. Then she started up the truck and sped away.

I don't care how late or behind schedule your driver of UPS truck # 113208 may have been in making a delivery tonight (May 2, 2013, at approx 9:17 PM EDT!) - but SPEEDING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON OUR PRIVATE ROAD'S PROPERTY (FYI: the City of Fort Lauderdale DOES NOT OWN OUR ROAD - each individual property owner owns the road area in front of their home - and this, as does any, truck crossed over MY property - in order to reach it's package delivery destination). Again - your UPS driver did not even acknowledge that I had spoken any words with her. This - and the totally unacceptable speeding issue - is why I am reporting this to you.

Kindly have an advisory chat with your driver of this truck # 113208 to inquire why she was unnecessarily speeding - and ask her about her experience she had with me that occurred at approx 9:19 PM EDT on May 2, 2013.

If I encounter this driver again following same suit, I will pursue further reprimand action with UPS' Driver Supervisory personnel and other regulatory authorities.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or require further information.

Regards,
Andrea Shaw

Poor

i bought my first $450 DSLR camera and was extremely excited. it was to be delivered on Thursday. my wonderful journey with with UPS starts with my package leaving NJ and not getting another scan for 66 hours, which isn't a big deal as it was still on time. then i learn about a will call request and ask customer service a question about it and in no way did i ask them to change the status of the package.

after giving the lady (Anne S) my UPS tracking number she informs me that she made the changes and i will be able to pick up my package. i had heard that it takes an extra day to do so, i asked if i would still get it by Thursday and didn't get a reply for a while so i called and they said i could get it on Wednesday because it was in my town on MONDAY!!! so that's great. now i get an email back from Anne S saying i can pick it up on Thursday and that she has made the changes (once again assuming!).

At this point i start to bitch at her for constantly assuming when and how i want my package and this time i do not get an email back but instead my package that once said withheld for pickup now says will be delivered. i have never been treated so poorly by any business EVER. if any smaller company had customer service like this then they wouldn't be in business long.

Bad

a ups driver in kissimmee fl dilivered a package and gave it to a stanger in my yard saying it was the right address this was a christmas gift for my wife a very nice computer . i ordered over ebay im so up set with your company for not training your drivers how to check id before handing over a package to a m stranger now my wife has no christmas gift it will take months to get a refund from the seller through ups i am going to file a lawsuit against your company because of this for the heart ache and lose and hafting ti file police report and having my wife being upset with no christmas gift now because of this driver stupiddy she should be fired now i want ups to comensate me triple what the cost and time out of my life to take care of this i want a response right away to im asking for 2000.00 compensation check mailed right away for this problem your driver has caused me for my lose my phone number is 407-729-1332 1312 eola dr kissimmee fl 34741 the tracking number on this stolen item is 1z69r7v50398276927. i need the driver here at my house in the morning to descrbe the person she gave the package to with the police present to file police report . your company is giving me a runaround on this . i will file a law suit againt your company if i dont get compensation right away on this

Poor

You have a worker by the name of Christopher Lafontant, lives in Cambria Heights Queens New York. This worker smokes weed every single day. He has been seen smoking weed and selling weed as well. Drug Test him without his knowledge and you will see. If you let him know you want to drug test him he will go home and use his sons pee. His smoking has impaired his sense of judgement.

Horrible

Many of the UPS drivers who drive thru this 55+ community drive the required speed limit, however it's the occassional few who make it bad for all the rest. The speed thru out the community is 25 mph and for those wo do not adhere to the speed are in danger of causing very serious accidents. Can you please inform all drivers to slow down and comply with the community rules before someone gets seriously injured or hurt.

2013-1-8. PO/REF 119775304, Tracking #1Z V40 175 03 7958 0124
The fact was that I have been waiting for my package a for whole day, no one delievered the package. Checked via tracking system, according to your system, a driver failed to deliver because no one was there.

In the morning, I knew that UPS is coming today, I waited for them & checked a door and gate for notice until 6 PM. But, I coud not see a package. My friend who sent the package called UPS customer service and talked superviser, & ask how come coud not deliver even though the person stayed at home a whole day and there was no notice or memo? However, the superviser, name was Jeremi not sure, kept saying no or do not know about, even he did not know the driver's phone number when my friend asked to call for the reason not to deliver. Anyway, I decided to pick it up in local store. My friend already talked to the superviser to prepare my package because I already started going to pick up.

When I walked in the store, asked to pick up, but an employee, I think his name is micheal, did not know about the issue and asked me to pick up tomorrow. I explained your superviser already know regarding my issue and I would like to talk to him. Then he got unpleasant attitude & facial emotion. I though the superviser was not in the office, I asked his phone number and asked to speak to him. Then the employee checked office room and call his manager. We talked about the issue and then they started checking my package. I complained to Micheal " better put a notice" then he said " I understand but those other people also waited at home and pick up now".
I am not talking about to understand or not to. They, both superviser & employee, better to apologize for an inconvenient service.

I waited for 30 mins in the office, and Micheal said driver could not deliver because the gate was locked. However, I checked the door and gate for a notice too.

It is not going to take a minute to put on a notice or call a customer.
and If get complaint of customer service, they have to apologize first.

Poor

Franklin Park, IL, United States 10/25/2012 8:26 P.M. The package was missed at the UPS facility, UPS will deliver on the next business day.
10/25/2012 6:27 A.M. Out For Delivery
Franklin Park, IL, United States 10/22/2012 6:38 P.M. A correct company or receiver name is needed for delivery. UPS is attempting to obtain this information. / The address has been corrected. The delivery has been rescheduled.
Franklin Park, IL, United States 10/18/2012 6:31 P.M. A correct company or receiver name is needed for delivery. UPS is attempting to obtain this information. / A postcard has been sent to the recipient requesting that they contact UPS.
10/18/2012 12:03 P.M. A correct company or receiver name is needed for delivery. UPS is attempting to obtain this information.
10/18/2012 7:09 A.M. Out For Delivery
10/18/2012 6:17 A.M. Arrival Scan
Chicago, IL, United States 10/18/2012 5:30 A.M. Departure Scan
10/18/2012 2:50 A.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 10/17/2012 10:41 P.M. Departure Scan
10/17/2012 8:44 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 10/17/2012 10:31 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Missed? Really? I spoke to Donna at 847 451 3301 who assured me my package would be delivered October 25th because it was a UPS error. I was told on October 18th that my package would be delivered on October 19th because the driver never even looked at my mailbox to see which apartment was mine. I gave specific directions how to get up to my apartment on this day as well. Now my package was left at the Franklin Park facility? Really?

Bad

I reside at 110 Tropical Drive,Victoria,TX 77904. On more than one occasion the delivery man has done a very poor job in delivering packages to our home. One time a medical package was dropped on the driveway in the hot sun with no notification. Was found when my husband returned home.

Could have been driven over and ruined. Just last night he dropped a package on our front porch and porch light was on and package could have been picked up by someone else. We were home and would not have known he stopped by, but heard the truck driving away.

He could have rang the door bell to alert us. Did that a few days ago when he delivered an express letter, but again dropped letter on porch and left. Someone needs to contact our local delivery office and see if this issue can be resolved. Would be greatly appreciated. Mrs. Melvin 1/16/13

Horrible

We live at 34175 SE Brooks Rd., Boring, OR. We have an easement road that runs directly in front of our home that services 2 other homes. There is a long stretch to go up to the other homes andthe UPS driver who services our area speeds way too fast past our house both delivering to the other properties and coming back to the main road. I have stopped this driver twice and asked him to atleast slow down in front of our house as it not only tears the easement up, which costs eveyone who uses this easement extra money to fill in the holes, it also shakes my whole house and puts people and pets at risk when they are outside.

Cheryl Fessler
(503) 887-0020

Bad

I shipped to 2 boxes to address in Maritta Ga only one was received. Some how some smart person sent to the wrong addrerss they shipped back to Capital Heights MD and it stated clearly on the box the correct address on the label to ship it too. I was told this was sent to tracking resoultion section and the driver was supose to go back and pick the box up and sent out to the correct address. When I call the main line I get the running around and my issue have not been solved. This is my first and last time using UPS ever to ship anything. I will notify my job that has a corporate account with UPS not to use you all anymore becasue of poor service.

I am planning to notify the consumer affairs regarding my problem. When call the main it keep saying my package was delivered. I am playing to blog UPS.

Bad

The last couple of times, at least 2 that I remember, I haven't received my packages. The first time it was on a truck for over a week & when I called in to inquire about it the representative said that its considered lost after so many days so that one was lost. Another time, recently like a few days ago & today is March 21, the package was never put on a ups truck to be delivered & after so many days of it being there ups sent it back to the shipper.

VERY URGENT!!!

Dear Mr. Zahid Khan,

Once again, belated Eid Mubarak.

As discussed few minutes back today, Aug. 17, 2013, my package UPS# 1ZR1F7190460017248 for Indonesia sent last July 30, 2013, still not yet delivered as per my tracking and as well from the recipients.

I came to know that the landline phone number +62-21-8833-5639 written found not functioning until today.

But, I'm surprised that the address is correct and why UPS Jakarta or maybe your Bekasi Branch if any bother to go that place. This housing subdivision has been existing for the past 15 years and I have been there.

In view of the above, may I request to deliver once again that package as per details which I have to write once again as below:
1. UPS AWB# 1ZR1F7190460017248
2. Receiver : Elvia Nepina / Ms. Mardina Bangun
3. Address : Perumahan Puri Cendana, Blok D8, No. 26, Taman Krakatau, RT 04/011, Tambun, 17510, Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia
4. Mobile Phone #s : Ms. Mardina Bangun +62-8138-6164-909 & Elvia Nepina +62-8962-9890-183

Hoping for its delivery latest today, Aug. 17, 2013.

Thanks & best rgds,