Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Christine James
Dec 24, 2012
Poor

I want to know why my mother has to pay shipping and freight costs for a package deliverd by batman / robin. to the wrong address. luckey the man was honest for us or we would not got that package.and as for the headcheese that called on our complaint, round round we went. at about 11am 12-24-12 i herd a trk out front i looked out and it was pulling away i thought we got our box in stead they went down the street and droped it at the wrong address.we shipped it on 2 day express, and now a week later. “com”on”man” 1z5771401274729151 517.79

Have you had problems with UPS?

Compare UPS to Similar Delivery Services more...

Top 61 Reviews about UPS

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a UPS customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

UPS truck license #4C76008 unloading @ UPS store, 3145 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, Ca. at approximately 9:40 AM. Wednesday, May 13, 2015. Her truck was blocking two metered parking places. I pulled in behind your truck and waited very patiently while she was unloading.

After waiting for over 10 minutes as she passed my car. I asked her if she could please move her truck so that I could park. She completely ignored my request and upon her return unloaded more packages. The irony of all this is I was trying to park so that I could drop off a package at your UPS store at that location.

Is all she had to do was take a few minutes and pull her vehicle forward about six feet. Please respond to my complaint as I think her actions were uncalled for. She could have at least responded to my simple request. I certainly didn't expect to be completely ignored.

Horrible

I was waiting after the package which (according to Amazon) would be deliver at 8pm. Went home early to wait after my air conditioner.... the sticker wasn't at the building door. I went down to lock my motorcycle for the night time and I saw the UPS sticker that "we missed you!"

What the heck !???!! The guy didn't even ring to the door !!!!!!!! I am afraid that I will not be deliver at all ! I am very upset !

Horrible

They seem to be above the 25 speed limit in our neighborhood. Every day we have one flying down the street. Children during the summer ride bikes and walk from the grade school and middle school. I am about to contact Warr Acers about it as well NW 47th street area Warr Acers Ok 73122. I have observed it for several months.

Bad

Package with tracking number was handled in the worst possible manner since 4/20/15 package was not delivered several requests were made to ups and supervisor k.m to deliver the package to Brooklyn. NY 11224 and to leave it with security desk who would sign for package and hold it for me the package is lost according to ups (left by the door) it's not by my door. I didn't ask for them to drop it by the door where is it.

Bad

So we have been waiting for a package, they came to deliver twice and UPS wont leave it at the door even though we left a signed note to please leave it there. Fine! we called and they made us pay an extra $6.00 to leave it to the nearest UPS store. They would not deliver it to my work, and now they wont give it to me because I am the wife, not the name on the package, same last name, address, etc. We leave far from work, and we cannot make it to the UPS store easily. I purposely got out of work to get the DARN package and UPS wont give it to me because of some new policy that are making your customers very unhappy. This is my worst experience yet, and UPS at this moment is on my Do Not Recommend list. Your customers are highly dissatisfied, thank you so much for nothing.

Horrible

I called the UPS store on 6024 Ridge Avenue in Roxborough prior to going, and asked what was the latest FedEx pickup time I wasn't aware that they didn't ship FedEx packages until I got to the location. When me and my daughter walked in we saw two men working at a machine. We were not greeted. Stood at the service desk for a few minutes waiting for someone to assist us. In walked a woman with packages. She was greeted by both men. Then one of the guys walked over to the woman and asked about her packages. I spoke saying that I needed assistance also and was here first, even though he knew that. He then reluctantly came to look at my package , asking if i needed it scanned. That's when he told me they only processed UPS packages. I was upset because I called before going there and then they didn't even acknowledge my presence. By the way, the woman was White and I am African-American . I felt very offended!!

Poor

I ordered some items that where shipped out on Tuesday. I tracked my package from UPS. they claim to have delieverd my package on Thursday April 2,2015. At 12:15 pm . I am yet to receive my package I got. I asked all my neighbors and my landlord no one has seen the package. they left no notice at the door to scheduled a pickup at my local post office and what's so strange about this is that they didn't require a signature at all for this package .I call ups right away to ask them what's going on and the customer service guy named Anthony . Said the investigations takes up to 8 business days am yet to even get a call or email from them saying that neccessary steps to take for this stolen items .. Which is worth over $200 .. Am very disgusted with UPS!

Bad

I live at 1060 Claud Rd. Eclectic Alabama, and one of your drivers came into the Mobile Home Park Speeding excessively, on his way in and out. We have many children that live and play here, as well as pets. The posted speed limit is 10 mph and he was doing at least 45 mph. That is completely unacceptable. If one of my children gets hit by him we will be filing law suits.

Horrible

I recently sent for a phone to come from my phone at your company called Schurian and somebody said they dropped off the package yesterday or today came by to drop it off and nobody was home I was home nobody knocked on my door nobody knocked on the main door outside the building I live in. So I setup a time today to go to pick up the package at the UPS after working out something on the phone with someone there I was told they close at 7:30 this large black man at 17 Gold Ave. newark nj UPS SITE. They close at 6:00 pm. Mind you I checked the website I checked the iPhone app and I also checked the phone number to see they close at 7:30 on the main pick up side this gentleman was clearly obstructing my way and not allowing me to get my package I want to complain about it and I would like it handled immediately.

Horrible

I went to a UPS store to ship a parcel. I asked about duty and fees because I was shipping a parcel from the US to Canada. I asked the associate multiple times if there would be any fees once it got to Canada. The young lady assured ed me multiple times that the fees I was paying included all that. When the parcel got to Canada they attempted ed to deliver it but my son was unable to be home to pick it up. A request was made to be able to pick it u at the store. When my son went to pick it up he was told it was out for delivery. The associate then told my son that the driver would make another run and bring it to his house because of the inconvenience. My son waited at home and they did not show up again. He called again and was assured that it would now be waiting for him at the the store to pick up. The evening prior to this I received a call fro the owner of the UPS store that I had shipped the parcel from. He told me that I needed to give him my credit card no before the parcel would be released from customs.
I told him that it had been out for delivery so how could it still be in customs. He kept saying I needed to pay him first and that he had no idea after I paid him when it would be released from customs. After giving him the credit card info I called UPS customer service and informed them of the situation. I was informed by customer service that he was not supposed to ask for money and that my son just needed to pick up the parcel. When my husband called the man back to explain this to him he said UPS was wrong and when my husband asked him for payment back he said he would try but was not sure if he would be able to. This has been an extremely frustration time from both the shipping and receiving end. I hope that UPS comes to some sort of practical solution to this and the ups store receives training on international shipping. he next step I will be taking is to contact the bbb to file a formal complaint.AT this time the fee has not been returned to my credit card. That is fraud

Horrible

I am writing to whom this may concern. My girlfriend shipped a package from Calgary Alberta to Playa del Carmen Mexico. She was told by the UPS agent that she didn't need anything else and the box would be delivered in a week. Then UPS tracking tells me it's being held in Customs because we need a import license, after we asked if we needed anything in Canada. So needless to say after hours of phone calls and several Supervisors getting involved nothing happened. No promised returned calls and no emails. UPS made us feel this was our fault. So they told we can ship the package back to Canada. Now they are saying we owe them $129.00 for the return cost, unbelievable!!! We have never been so mistreated or lied to ever in dealing with a company. They never once stood by their word, never once returned calls, no emails and the worst customer service ever! We are outraged that they are trying to collect this money after everything they put us though never mention the stress. I can't understand how a acting UPS agent would not know we needed a simple import license. This never should of happened. Now we want all our money back as this is down right unacceptable. We are seeking legal council in this matter, as we feel we are being bullied and mistreated.
Dean Carter.
1st tracking number 1Z03R50ED904255765 2nd tracking number W4360091238

Poor

When my package was delivered there was no one home so i assume they just left it on the porch. Well a dog got ahold of it and ripped it up. Aren't they suppose to wait until someone is home if it doesn't fit in your mailbox? I caught the dog before he tore up what was inside but that was only because there was 3 boxes to get to. He was working on the last box though. I really don't appreciate whoever it was being that careless.

Bad

On Friday 2-Nov 12 , I was the very first customer in the UPS store at 2736 Kirby Cir. Palm Bay Fl. 32905 . I explained at length the importance of an overnight delivery. It was three keys , and I used the package from the store to eliminate any problems . The man behind the counter told me it could be done OVERNIGHT ! He didn't explain that OVERNIGHT could be FOUR days later . So for $59.36 the keys were recieved, but way too late to have done the job he said that could be done ! For crying out loud, I could have taped the keys in a card and they could have been delivered in FOUR days ! I did go back to the store and complain but it was just one lie upon another in trying to explain the four day overnight delivery . I was very serious and told him that he told me OVERNIGHT, and that they would be there SATURDAY the next day . I am not sure you can even do an overnight !

Bad

Dear sir/ madam,I'm writing for 12 boxes of bead accessories that were sent from china to Chiangmai in thailand , customs has cleared it, ups have been very strange on the tax I have to pay they have changed amounts daily, yesterday I received a phone call from Bangkok ,the lady was very helpful she then explained the amount I had to pay for vat it was expensive regarding most beads are plastic,then she said that if I wanted the goods delivered I had to deposit 12000bht in a accountt that they would give me, when I queried this, asking if I would receive a receipt she got angry with me saying I should be happy I got it so cheap, and if I didn't pay she would give the boxes to customs which would make me pay more, I don't know what to do, thank you roberto

Poor

UPS continually delivers my packages to the wrong address. I have complained about this problem before, and it has not been resolved. Again yesterday (May 2, 2013) a kind neighbor who lives on another street who is well aware of the problem by now brought a package that was delivered to his house that was clearly marked to my address. My address is !8 N Foxhill Road, North Salt Lake UT 84054. My packages handled by UPS however are usually delivered to !8 N Eaglewood Drive, North Salt Lake Utah. The package yesterday was clearly marked with my address at 18 N Foxhill Road in two locations on the box, but as usually happens was delivered to 18 N Eaglewood Drive.
If it will help to trace the problem the following numbers appear on the box: above the bar code "UT 841 9-32" and the tracking number is "1Z 560 565 03 2718 1769.
If you are unable to resolve this ongoing delivery problem I will be forced to request that suppliers only send my future purchases by FedEx. FedEx has been able to always deliver packages correctly to my address unlike UPS.
Obviously I am only a small customer, but my neighbor at Eaglewood Drive already knows that UPS can't by relied upon for accurate deliveries and I will be sure to let business suppliers know that I want future deliveries by FedEx instead of UPS and the reason why.
I have complained in the past about this problem to UPS personnel by telephone using your general customer service number, by telephoning and talking to the local manager at the UPS Salt Lake City distribution center and in person to the local UPS driver. Although your personnel have always been friendly they have obviously been unable to resolve this on going issue. Please let me know if UPS can resolve this problem.
Thank you.
Wayne Jones

Bad

I understand that at times people will not be home, but your employee in my area did not even go up my apartment or call me. Then, he leaves a notes outside of the department. Yet, when I came where the mail is, there was a note from UPS for another person. Why is it that they can leave a note inside, where it is safe and secure, YET they leave my note, where anyone in the streets can take it. I am extremely upset that this has happened. The one word I can about this is "lazy".

Bad

Waiting a parcel containing merchandise to be sold during religious event from 30/11 to 02/12. Parcel never arrived. I was not given a tracking number by UPS so I could not track parcel. When I finally managed to find the tracking number I called UPS and they said that I could not get my pack until the payment of GBP 77 was issued as the pack was subject to importation fees ( into UK). I was very upset and said to UPS that no one had told me that there were additional fees to pay.

I also asked why no one called me to advise that my package had arrived and I had to pay for it. The lady on the phone replied that it is my problem and not their concern. I asked how was I supposed to track the pack if they never provided me with the tracking number...She did not care. In the end I had to pay and the lady said that the pack was going to be delivered the day after ( friday 30th). On Friday I received no delivery so I called UPS at around 17.30 and a man said that they do delivery up to 7pm so I had just to wait. I protested and he said that I had to wait and guaranteed that the pack was going to be delivered by 7pm.

Well, the pack was never delivered. I am trying to contact UPS but there is no way to write to them. I wish to request financial compensation for the economic damage caused by UPS careless service. The merchandise had to be sold during the religious event. The event is now over and I have to find alternative ways to sell the goods but there is no guarantee that I will be able to sell them. I wish to claim compensation for the value of the pack that is GBP 336 (this include fees for the money transfer to Colombia). I also want to claim back the GBP 70 that I had to pay for the importation fees and I want a compensation for poor customer service resulting in economic loss. thank you

Bad

I am totally disgusted with the way our 11 packages were sent. Carelessness on the UPS Driver of saying he couldn't find our road when we have had UPS deliver many times before. I need to file a fromal complaint against the Driver, Truck # 676143 out of Muskogee, Ok Hub. A complaint against the Lady Foreman, who smarted off to me saying, "You cant get your money back." Her name is Valerie Gravy. Ths Supervisor was ridiculous. After finally standing there 55 minutes, A. Griffith, said she didnt know what was going on. We drove 23 miles to Hwy 51B & 161st to meet up with the driver at 7:15pm. We were there. He was to wait for us just for a few minutes. We got there, we waited 15 minutes and he never showed up. We drove back 22 miles back to the Muskogee Hub and waited till 8:53 for the UPS dirver to make it back. He was either 190 or 143. They wouldnt give me the Drivers name. I need to give the details if you would call me at 918 485 5522. My name is Dave Ward. Please call me for tracking number.

Bad

UPS driver (license/truck # 36DLV4) on Monday, January 14, in Houston, Texas between 9-9:30am, at the intersection of 610 freeway and West Bellfort proceeded to practically run me off the road so that he could get in the lane I was already in to make a right turn. He was barrowly off of the 610 Freeway and needed to cross over three lanes to make the right turn on West Bellfort. I was already driving on the second lane of that feeder lane. Once I saw that he was not going to yield or slow down once he saw the lane was occupied, I slammed my brakes to come to a complete stop to avoid a accident with him. Once he crossed until my lane and over, I was able to pull up on the side of him where he then began to shout at me. My window was up and I wasn't able to hear exactly what he was shouting but by the look of his face it wasn't pleasant things.

Horrible

At approx. 9:16 PM EDT, UPS delivery truck driver (female) of UPS truck # 113208 noisily sped down our short, narrow, PRIVATE, DEAD-END road at a speed estimated to be in excess of 35mph. I waited for the driver to make her delivery 3 houses to the East of our home. I then attempted to flag the again SPEEDING truck down upon her exit of our DEAD-END PRIVATE road by standing on my lawn near the road (we have no sidewalks - it is a PRIVATE road) waving a flashlight in to the road and making a simple gesture with my hand to slow down. The driver did not appear that she had any intention of stopping, so I walked out to stand near the center of our road (it's only 20' wide) shining my flashlight on to the road surface and she stopped the truck, turned off the ignition and just stared at me. I courteously asked her to please not drive that fast down our street ever again (her excess speed and associated truck noise woke up my husband and our dogs, the neighbor's children, and another neighbor's elderly father!!). I was VERY courteous to your UPS truck # 113208 driver when I spoke with her - at approx 9:19PM. She said not a word to me in any sort of acknowledgement - she just stared at me as I spoke, then she looked ahead towards our street's entrance/exit (remember, it's a DEAD END ROAD) and stared out the windshield of the truck - as though she was just waiting for me to stop speaking. Then she started up the truck and sped away.

I don't care how late or behind schedule your driver of UPS truck # 113208 may have been in making a delivery tonight (May 2, 2013, at approx 9:17 PM EDT!) - but SPEEDING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON OUR PRIVATE ROAD'S PROPERTY (FYI: the City of Fort Lauderdale DOES NOT OWN OUR ROAD - each individual property owner owns the road area in front of their home - and this, as does any, truck crossed over MY property - in order to reach it's package delivery destination). Again - your UPS driver did not even acknowledge that I had spoken any words with her. This - and the totally unacceptable speeding issue - is why I am reporting this to you.

Kindly have an advisory chat with your driver of this truck # 113208 to inquire why she was unnecessarily speeding - and ask her about her experience she had with me that occurred at approx 9:19 PM EDT on May 2, 2013.

If I encounter this driver again following same suit, I will pursue further reprimand action with UPS' Driver Supervisory personnel and other regulatory authorities.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or require further information.

Regards,