Customer Satisfaction Results

UPS

Complaint Department

Filed by Complaints Department on Dec 24, 2012
Consumer Rating

I want to know why my mother has to pay shipping and freight costs for a package deliverd by batman / robin. to the wrong address. luckey the man was honest for us or we would not got that package.and as for the headcheese that called on our complaint, round round we went. at about 11am 12-24-12 i herd a trk out front i looked out and it was pulling away i thought we got our box in stead they went down the street and droped it at the wrong address.we shipped it on 2 day express, and now a week later. “com”on”man” 1z5771401274729151 517.79

2 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about UPS?

Compare UPS to Similar Delivery Services more...

• USPS (33)
    35.757575757576
  • DHL (1)
  • Fedex (134)
    40.746268656716

UPS Customer Feedback Trending Now

57 UPS consumers have created complaints against UPS to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free UPS complaint form to share your review. Need to contact UPS corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

So we have been waiting for a package, they came to deliver twice and UPS wont leave it at the door even though we left a signed note to please leave it there. Fine! we called and they made us pay an extra $6.00 to leave it to the nearest UPS store. They would not deliver it to my work, and now they wont give it to me because I am the wife, not the name on the package, same last name, address, etc. We leave far from work, and we cannot make it to the UPS store easily. I purposely got out of work to get the DARN package and UPS wont give it to me because of some new policy that are making your customers very unhappy. This is my worst experience yet, and UPS at this moment is on my Do Not Recommend list. Your customers are highly dissatisfied, thank you so much for nothing.

Consumer Rating

I called the UPS store on 6024 Ridge Avenue in Roxborough prior to going, and asked what was the latest FedEx pickup time I wasn't aware that they didn't ship FedEx packages until I got to the location. When me and my daughter walked in we saw two men working at a machine. We were not greeted. Stood at the service desk for a few minutes waiting for someone to assist us. In walked a woman with packages. She was greeted by both men. Then one of the guys walked over to the woman and asked about her packages. I spoke saying that I needed assistance also and was here first, even though he knew that. He then reluctantly came to look at my package , asking if i needed it scanned. That's when he told me they only processed UPS packages. I was upset because I called before going there and then they didn't even acknowledge my presence. By the way, the woman was White and I am African-American . I felt very offended!!

Consumer Rating

I ordered some items that where shipped out on Tuesday. I tracked my package from UPS. they claim to have delieverd my package on Thursday April 2,2015. At 12:15 pm . I am yet to receive my package I got. I asked all my neighbors and my landlord no one has seen the package. they left no notice at the door to scheduled a pickup at my local post office and what's so strange about this is that they didn't require a signature at all for this package .I call ups right away to ask them what's going on and the customer service guy named Anthony . Said the investigations takes up to 8 business days am yet to even get a call or email from them saying that neccessary steps to take for this stolen items .. Which is worth over $200 .. Am very disgusted with UPS!

Consumer Rating

I live at 1060 Claud Rd. Eclectic Alabama, and one of your drivers came into the Mobile Home Park Speeding excessively, on his way in and out. We have many children that live and play here, as well as pets. The posted speed limit is 10 mph and he was doing at least 45 mph. That is completely unacceptable. If one of my children gets hit by him we will be filing law suits.

Consumer Rating

I recently sent for a phone to come from my phone at your company called Schurian and somebody said they dropped off the package yesterday or today came by to drop it off and nobody was home I was home nobody knocked on my door nobody knocked on the main door outside the building I live in. So I setup a time today to go to pick up the package at the UPS after working out something on the phone with someone there I was told they close at 7:30 this large black man at 17 Gold Ave. newark nj UPS SITE. They close at 6:00 pm. Mind you I checked the website I checked the iPhone app and I also checked the phone number to see they close at 7:30 on the main pick up side this gentleman was clearly obstructing my way and not allowing me to get my package I want to complain about it and I would like it handled immediately.

Consumer Rating

I went to a UPS store to ship a parcel. I asked about duty and fees because I was shipping a parcel from the US to Canada. I asked the associate multiple times if there would be any fees once it got to Canada. The young lady assured ed me multiple times that the fees I was paying included all that. When the parcel got to Canada they attempted ed to deliver it but my son was unable to be home to pick it up. A request was made to be able to pick it u at the store. When my son went to pick it up he was told it was out for delivery. The associate then told my son that the driver would make another run and bring it to his house because of the inconvenience. My son waited at home and they did not show up again. He called again and was assured that it would now be waiting for him at the the store to pick up. The evening prior to this I received a call fro the owner of the UPS store that I had shipped the parcel from. He told me that I needed to give him my credit card no before the parcel would be released from customs.
I told him that it had been out for delivery so how could it still be in customs. He kept saying I needed to pay him first and that he had no idea after I paid him when it would be released from customs. After giving him the credit card info I called UPS customer service and informed them of the situation. I was informed by customer service that he was not supposed to ask for money and that my son just needed to pick up the parcel. When my husband called the man back to explain this to him he said UPS was wrong and when my husband asked him for payment back he said he would try but was not sure if he would be able to. This has been an extremely frustration time from both the shipping and receiving end. I hope that UPS comes to some sort of practical solution to this and the ups store receives training on international shipping. he next step I will be taking is to contact the bbb to file a formal complaint.AT this time the fee has not been returned to my credit card. That is fraud

Consumer Rating

I am writing to whom this may concern. My girlfriend shipped a package from Calgary Alberta to Playa del Carmen Mexico. She was told by the UPS agent that she didn't need anything else and the box would be delivered in a week. Then UPS tracking tells me it's being held in Customs because we need a import license, after we asked if we needed anything in Canada. So needless to say after hours of phone calls and several Supervisors getting involved nothing happened. No promised returned calls and no emails. UPS made us feel this was our fault. So they told we can ship the package back to Canada. Now they are saying we owe them $129.00 for the return cost, unbelievable!!! We have never been so mistreated or lied to ever in dealing with a company. They never once stood by their word, never once returned calls, no emails and the worst customer service ever! We are outraged that they are trying to collect this money after everything they put us though never mention the stress. I can't understand how a acting UPS agent would not know we needed a simple import license. This never should of happened. Now we want all our money back as this is down right unacceptable. We are seeking legal council in this matter, as we feel we are being bullied and mistreated.
Dean Carter.
1st tracking number 1Z03R50ED904255765 2nd tracking number W4360091238

Consumer Rating

When my package was delivered there was no one home so i assume they just left it on the porch. Well a dog got ahold of it and ripped it up. Aren't they suppose to wait until someone is home if it doesn't fit in your mailbox? I caught the dog before he tore up what was inside but that was only because there was 3 boxes to get to. He was working on the last box though. I really don't appreciate whoever it was being that careless.

Consumer Rating

On Friday 2-Nov 12 , I was the very first customer in the UPS store at 2736 Kirby Cir. Palm Bay Fl. 32905 . I explained at length the importance of an overnight delivery. It was three keys , and I used the package from the store to eliminate any problems . The man behind the counter told me it could be done OVERNIGHT ! He didn't explain that OVERNIGHT could be FOUR days later . So for $59.36 the keys were recieved, but way too late to have done the job he said that could be done ! For crying out loud, I could have taped the keys in a card and they could have been delivered in FOUR days ! I did go back to the store and complain but it was just one lie upon another in trying to explain the four day overnight delivery . I was very serious and told him that he told me OVERNIGHT, and that they would be there SATURDAY the next day . I am not sure you can even do an overnight !

Consumer Rating

Dear sir/ madam,I'm writing for 12 boxes of bead accessories that were sent from china to Chiangmai in thailand , customs has cleared it, ups have been very strange on the tax I have to pay they have changed amounts daily, yesterday I received a phone call from Bangkok ,the lady was very helpful she then explained the amount I had to pay for vat it was expensive regarding most beads are plastic,then she said that if I wanted the goods delivered I had to deposit 12000bht in a accountt that they would give me, when I queried this, asking if I would receive a receipt she got angry with me saying I should be happy I got it so cheap, and if I didn't pay she would give the boxes to customs which would make me pay more, I don't know what to do, thank you roberto

Consumer Rating

UPS continually delivers my packages to the wrong address. I have complained about this problem before, and it has not been resolved. Again yesterday (May 2, 2013) a kind neighbor who lives on another street who is well aware of the problem by now brought a package that was delivered to his house that was clearly marked to my address. My address is !8 N Foxhill Road, North Salt Lake UT 84054. My packages handled by UPS however are usually delivered to !8 N Eaglewood Drive, North Salt Lake Utah. The package yesterday was clearly marked with my address at 18 N Foxhill Road in two locations on the box, but as usually happens was delivered to 18 N Eaglewood Drive.
If it will help to trace the problem the following numbers appear on the box: above the bar code "UT 841 9-32" and the tracking number is "1Z 560 565 03 2718 1769.
If you are unable to resolve this ongoing delivery problem I will be forced to request that suppliers only send my future purchases by FedEx. FedEx has been able to always deliver packages correctly to my address unlike UPS.
Obviously I am only a small customer, but my neighbor at Eaglewood Drive already knows that UPS can't by relied upon for accurate deliveries and I will be sure to let business suppliers know that I want future deliveries by FedEx instead of UPS and the reason why.
I have complained in the past about this problem to UPS personnel by telephone using your general customer service number, by telephoning and talking to the local manager at the UPS Salt Lake City distribution center and in person to the local UPS driver. Although your personnel have always been friendly they have obviously been unable to resolve this on going issue. Please let me know if UPS can resolve this problem.
Thank you.
Wayne Jones

Consumer Rating

I understand that at times people will not be home, but your employee in my area did not even go up my apartment or call me. Then, he leaves a notes outside of the department. Yet, when I came where the mail is, there was a note from UPS for another person. Why is it that they can leave a note inside, where it is safe and secure, YET they leave my note, where anyone in the streets can take it. I am extremely upset that this has happened. The one word I can about this is "lazy".

Consumer Rating

Waiting a parcel containing merchandise to be sold during religious event from 30/11 to 02/12. Parcel never arrived. I was not given a tracking number by UPS so I could not track parcel. When I finally managed to find the tracking number I called UPS and they said that I could not get my pack until the payment of GBP 77 was issued as the pack was subject to importation fees ( into UK). I was very upset and said to UPS that no one had told me that there were additional fees to pay.

I also asked why no one called me to advise that my package had arrived and I had to pay for it. The lady on the phone replied that it is my problem and not their concern. I asked how was I supposed to track the pack if they never provided me with the tracking number...She did not care. In the end I had to pay and the lady said that the pack was going to be delivered the day after ( friday 30th). On Friday I received no delivery so I called UPS at around 17.30 and a man said that they do delivery up to 7pm so I had just to wait. I protested and he said that I had to wait and guaranteed that the pack was going to be delivered by 7pm.

Well, the pack was never delivered. I am trying to contact UPS but there is no way to write to them. I wish to request financial compensation for the economic damage caused by UPS careless service. The merchandise had to be sold during the religious event. The event is now over and I have to find alternative ways to sell the goods but there is no guarantee that I will be able to sell them. I wish to claim compensation for the value of the pack that is GBP 336 (this include fees for the money transfer to Colombia). I also want to claim back the GBP 70 that I had to pay for the importation fees and I want a compensation for poor customer service resulting in economic loss. thank you

Consumer Rating

I am totally disgusted with the way our 11 packages were sent. Carelessness on the UPS Driver of saying he couldn't find our road when we have had UPS deliver many times before. I need to file a fromal complaint against the Driver, Truck # 676143 out of Muskogee, Ok Hub. A complaint against the Lady Foreman, who smarted off to me saying, "You cant get your money back." Her name is Valerie Gravy. Ths Supervisor was ridiculous. After finally standing there 55 minutes, A. Griffith, said she didnt know what was going on. We drove 23 miles to Hwy 51B & 161st to meet up with the driver at 7:15pm. We were there. He was to wait for us just for a few minutes. We got there, we waited 15 minutes and he never showed up. We drove back 22 miles back to the Muskogee Hub and waited till 8:53 for the UPS dirver to make it back. He was either 190 or 143. They wouldnt give me the Drivers name. I need to give the details if you would call me at 918 485 5522. My name is Dave Ward. Please call me for tracking number.

Consumer Rating

UPS driver (license/truck # 36DLV4) on Monday, January 14, in Houston, Texas between 9-9:30am, at the intersection of 610 freeway and West Bellfort proceeded to practically run me off the road so that he could get in the lane I was already in to make a right turn. He was barrowly off of the 610 Freeway and needed to cross over three lanes to make the right turn on West Bellfort. I was already driving on the second lane of that feeder lane. Once I saw that he was not going to yield or slow down once he saw the lane was occupied, I slammed my brakes to come to a complete stop to avoid a accident with him. Once he crossed until my lane and over, I was able to pull up on the side of him where he then began to shout at me. My window was up and I wasn't able to hear exactly what he was shouting but by the look of his face it wasn't pleasant things.

Consumer Rating

At approx. 9:16 PM EDT, UPS delivery truck driver (female) of UPS truck # 113208 noisily sped down our short, narrow, PRIVATE, DEAD-END road at a speed estimated to be in excess of 35mph. I waited for the driver to make her delivery 3 houses to the East of our home. I then attempted to flag the again SPEEDING truck down upon her exit of our DEAD-END PRIVATE road by standing on my lawn near the road (we have no sidewalks - it is a PRIVATE road) waving a flashlight in to the road and making a simple gesture with my hand to slow down. The driver did not appear that she had any intention of stopping, so I walked out to stand near the center of our road (it's only 20' wide) shining my flashlight on to the road surface and she stopped the truck, turned off the ignition and just stared at me. I courteously asked her to please not drive that fast down our street ever again (her excess speed and associated truck noise woke up my husband and our dogs, the neighbor's children, and another neighbor's elderly father!!). I was VERY courteous to your UPS truck # 113208 driver when I spoke with her - at approx 9:19PM. She said not a word to me in any sort of acknowledgement - she just stared at me as I spoke, then she looked ahead towards our street's entrance/exit (remember, it's a DEAD END ROAD) and stared out the windshield of the truck - as though she was just waiting for me to stop speaking. Then she started up the truck and sped away.

I don't care how late or behind schedule your driver of UPS truck # 113208 may have been in making a delivery tonight (May 2, 2013, at approx 9:17 PM EDT!) - but SPEEDING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON OUR PRIVATE ROAD'S PROPERTY (FYI: the City of Fort Lauderdale DOES NOT OWN OUR ROAD - each individual property owner owns the road area in front of their home - and this, as does any, truck crossed over MY property - in order to reach it's package delivery destination). Again - your UPS driver did not even acknowledge that I had spoken any words with her. This - and the totally unacceptable speeding issue - is why I am reporting this to you.

Kindly have an advisory chat with your driver of this truck # 113208 to inquire why she was unnecessarily speeding - and ask her about her experience she had with me that occurred at approx 9:19 PM EDT on May 2, 2013.

If I encounter this driver again following same suit, I will pursue further reprimand action with UPS' Driver Supervisory personnel and other regulatory authorities.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or require further information.

Regards,
Andrea Shaw

Consumer Rating

i bought my first $450 DSLR camera and was extremely excited. it was to be delivered on Thursday. my wonderful journey with with UPS starts with my package leaving NJ and not getting another scan for 66 hours, which isn't a big deal as it was still on time. then i learn about a will call request and ask customer service a question about it and in no way did i ask them to change the status of the package.

after giving the lady (Anne S) my UPS tracking number she informs me that she made the changes and i will be able to pick up my package. i had heard that it takes an extra day to do so, i asked if i would still get it by Thursday and didn't get a reply for a while so i called and they said i could get it on Wednesday because it was in my town on MONDAY!!! so that's great. now i get an email back from Anne S saying i can pick it up on Thursday and that she has made the changes (once again assuming!).

At this point i start to bitch at her for constantly assuming when and how i want my package and this time i do not get an email back but instead my package that once said withheld for pickup now says will be delivered. i have never been treated so poorly by any business EVER. if any smaller company had customer service like this then they wouldn't be in business long.

Consumer Rating

a ups driver in kissimmee fl dilivered a package and gave it to a stanger in my yard saying it was the right address this was a christmas gift for my wife a very nice computer . i ordered over ebay im so up set with your company for not training your drivers how to check id before handing over a package to a m stranger now my wife has no christmas gift it will take months to get a refund from the seller through ups i am going to file a lawsuit against your company because of this for the heart ache and lose and hafting ti file police report and having my wife being upset with no christmas gift now because of this driver stupiddy she should be fired now i want ups to comensate me triple what the cost and time out of my life to take care of this i want a response right away to im asking for 2000.00 compensation check mailed right away for this problem your driver has caused me for my lose my phone number is 407-729-1332 1312 eola dr kissimmee fl 34741 the tracking number on this stolen item is 1z69r7v50398276927. i need the driver here at my house in the morning to descrbe the person she gave the package to with the police present to file police report . your company is giving me a runaround on this . i will file a law suit againt your company if i dont get compensation right away on this

Consumer Rating

You have a worker by the name of Christopher Lafontant, lives in Cambria Heights Queens New York. This worker smokes weed every single day. He has been seen smoking weed and selling weed as well. Drug Test him without his knowledge and you will see. If you let him know you want to drug test him he will go home and use his sons pee. His smoking has impaired his sense of judgement.

Consumer Rating

Many of the UPS drivers who drive thru this 55+ community drive the required speed limit, however it's the occassional few who make it bad for all the rest. The speed thru out the community is 25 mph and for those wo do not adhere to the speed are in danger of causing very serious accidents. Can you please inform all drivers to slow down and comply with the community rules before someone gets seriously injured or hurt.

Contact the UPS Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to UPS. What is their corporate mailing address?

• 55 Glenlake Pkwy. Ne
    • Atlanta
    • GA 30328
  • I want to call the UPS customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

404-828-6000
  • I need to visit the UPS company website. What is their website address?