Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Christine James
Feb 17, 2011
Horrible

I don’t buy tickets very often because I have panic attacks when I know that I have to go through Ticketmaster. This experience was no exception! My cousin had no luck on the Ticketmaster website so she contacted me to try calling. I was at work and couldn’t spend a ton of time trying to call you to find out if the show was sold out.  Ticketmaster has to be kidding me!!! I am completely stumped as to why any building or promoter would use their services to piss off their customers. Never again will I allow Ticketmaster to frustrate me and waste my time. No artist is important enough as far as I am concerned.

Have you had problems with Ticketmaster?

Compare Ticketmaster to Similar Online Shopping more...

Top 16 Reviews about Ticketmaster

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Ticketmaster customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

I purchased tickets for the NBA Clippers Vs Spurs PLAYOFFS ROUND 1 GAME 1
Date is WRONG on the ticket. Ispent $70 on UBER transportation to get to the Staple Centre, and when I get there, got told the game is actually tomorrow (SUN 19th April), the ticket displayed as SAT 19th April. I am a visitor from Sydney. I never know the service here is that poor. I called them. All they did was apologies, no refund on my transportation or other beneficial complement. This is not how you treat your customers!!!!

Horrible

They advertise "pre-sale" for Rolling Stones in Milwaukee, but of course, no matter how hard you try, no tickets are available. However, ticket brokers list tons of tickets with seat location. How do they get them before the tickets go on sale to anyone????
Average person has absolutely no chance. Ticketmaster needs to find a way for internet users to get tickets easily and efficiently.

Bad

I purchased tickets for Monster Jam at Baton Rouge River Center for the march 7 showing along with 2 MJ tour tags . I had to pay 18.50 for shipping due to I could not print out my tickets because of the purchase of the lanyards. When I got my package there were no lanyards in package. I called your customer service supervisor and he informed me that the lanyards were being shipped from somewhere else and may not arrive in time for the event. I asked for a refund and I was told that it was stated on the online order that would happen. I went to the on line and proceeded to purchase the same order and there was nothing of the sort message in that order. My order number #58-55943/SCS. I have purchased tickets with your establishment many times before but this was not resolved as I anticipated and will no longer use your company for anymore purchases and will give bad recommendations to everyone I know .

Bad

I have been trying for almost a week to get a hold of customer service. Every time I called I receieved a busy signal, I called another number and it said that they were experiencing high call volumes and did not give me the option to be put on hold or give a call back number. I also left 2 emails and never received a response. I don't want to have to call ticketmaster every day. This is ridiculous and terrible service.

Good

I have used different sites over the years to by tickets but believe this is the most trusted by far and the easiest way to buy tickets online.  I use ticketmaster every time I go to a concert.  it’s easy, fast and convenient.  Wouldn’t buy tickets any other way.  You can risk it by going to another vendor that might seem cheaper but trust me it's not worth it in the end.  Just ask the people who have showed up to an event only to find out their tickets were bogus and they got scammed.

Poor

I bought tickets online today 4/3/14 for penatonix at the Beacon theatre 2000 0008 0799 2220 6 . After being unable to print the tickets online, i called FanHelp which you recommended. I called the number again after waiting for a live person because your automated line was again of no help. After waiting 10minutes, I was talking to an operator. I was informed this was a resale ticket and I was not in the right area so I was to be transferred. After waiting 5 more minutes, they transferred me to the Platinum account area and told me I was in the wrong area. I was transferred again for about 5 minutes wait and spoke to your resale dept who told me to pick up my tickets at the box office. I told the person who I was talking to after this experience I would prefer to print out the tickets so I have them in my hands and not be disappointed at the box office because of someone else not doing their job. She put me on hold and after a time I was hung up on. I tried the process again and again they transferred me to the platinum area. His name was Joe{since I decided to start getting names} Joe transferred me but no one picked up after 15 minutes, and he never checked to see if I was still on the line. I hung up and redialed.. After another good 20 minutes and the same procedure I finally talked to Alex in resale. A friendly man but said I had to check my account every 20 minutes to see if they posted my tickets. I told him it was my day off, I already wasted an hour and a half, to please speak to a supervisor. I was then put on the phone with Elaine who told me she didn’t give last names . Small note I had to ask her three times to speak up because she wasn’t clear in her speech. She told me that it’s because it was my first resale, and my account was under review. I informed her your company had no problem taking my money and why should there be a problem now. I have bought many tickets thru Ticketmaster in the past. She told me she was working on my tickets and I had stopped her from doing it . she also told me that someone would call to verify that it was me. I said that’s crazy you have me on the line now ask me questions and verify me now . She said it wasn’t the way it worked and that someone would call. I told her the tickets were for today and how long would it take because it was my day off . I asked if it would be a half hour an hour, two hours tell me . She said she didn’t know. I said on my day off am I suppose to sit by a phone all day to see if I get my tickets on something I already purchased. Again she said well if you let me work on it , your tickets will get there faster. By the way I was told she is not called a supervisor but an escalation specialist…My question is are you trying to escalate problems because it seems to me you’re getting very good at your goal. Sincerely yours Michael Lederman. p.s. it is l2:34 pm and this started at l0:30 am.

Horrible

We filed a ticket mess-up on Feb 26 and received the titled file number. There was an automatic reply saying they would reply in 5 days but they didn’t. I didn’t give up and followed up and received an E-mail from Sophia Aberson on Mar 13th saying they are contacting the supplier. We haven’t heard from them ever since. I sent another E-mail and failed to received any reply. This matter is going for too long and your credibility is waning. Please, can you take a look into our request and rectify the situation. Here is what happened:

E-mail = 1517301880@qq.com
Full name = Weili Li
Topic = Overige / Other
Phone no. = 86 13816896251
Customer no. or orderno. optional = Order8739158
Event = Mayday WU Yue Tian
Venue = Heineken music hall Amsterdam
Event date = 26/02/2014
Question = Dear Ticketmaster, Cecilia Wang bought two tickets for the event and her friend couldn’t come so she sold row 1 seat 38 to me. She arrived earlier at the event. Your colleague printed two new tickets for her. She went in with ticket row 1 seat 39 and left behind the other one with her checked iPad thinking I should be be able to go in with my E-ticket. When I arrived with my E-ticket, I was denied access. Your agent by the name Wesley asked if I had the new ticket and of course I didn’t and ignored what had happened. He then told me the seller cancelled the other ticket and made me think I was scammed. He made me purchase a new ticket for 178 euros and significantly delayed my entry. He even suggested that I go and file a police report. By the time I found Miss Wang at Row 1 Seat 39 and clarified everything, the concert almost started. When we came out after the concert, your staff already left. Your technical issue was the cause of all this confusion and the unnecessary stress that compromised a would-be prefect experience. I solemnly request the reimbursement of 178 euros for the third ticket that we purchased. This is my first time in Holland. In stead of sightseeing, I am miserably composing this E-mail this morning, desperately hoping this matter can be taken care of. My flight for Shanghai leaves at 17:40 today from Amsterdam, if you can reply or give me a call at +86 13816896251, the rest of my journey will be much more pleasant. Respectfully yours, Weili Li Pls copy Cecilia Wang when you reply: Cecilia0201@hotmail.com

Horrible

My wife love,s Gordon Lightfoot & he was coming to Andiamo,s in Warren mi.
I brought 2 tickets from ticketmaster for the show . The tickets came in the mail & said Tbl37 row 1 seats 9 & 10 .
She was so happy to be sitting in row 1 .Have been to many shows & row 1 meant row 1. Near the front.
Drove 50 miles & got a motel.
Went to Andiamo,s & gave them our tickets & they took us to table 37 .
Table 37 was off to the left & nowhere near the front.
Told them we were suppose to be in row 1,that what our tickets said.
They said there is no rows here only tables.
The tickets are very misleading & you should revised your tickets in the future to leave off the rows if there are no rows.
Jim Tucker

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Jim Tucker on 03/21/2014 at IP address 67.149.253.136 using our ticketmaster complaint form. This opinions contained in this ticketmaster customer review titled, “seats” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Horrible

I went to My Ticketmaster and to log in I put my email address in. I did that. I forgot my password so i got a temp password from a ticketmaster representative . Didn’t work! Phoned again and received another one. It didn’t work either. so by then I had used up my tries and it locked my account! I NEVER did get my presale tickets. I still don’t have access to know what password to use to get into my ticketmaster account.

I finally on the day of public sales used the Ticketmaster express which was very nice. When I called to confirm by human a ticketmaster rep named “Carlos” switched me to another customer service rep in CANADA. WHY? Who knows, right? By the way I am a U.S. resident.

I would like to be able to use My ticketmaster for presale events coming up. Can ANYONE help me? I need to get a password that will work so I can log in. HELP TICKETMASTER!!!!!!!!

Bad

The following is a letter sent to Ticketmaster. If you have anything to add please feel free. Please contact Ticketmaster with your outrage about this situation. We have a web site which is seeking people who have been deceived by your service to get tickets to the upcoming Bruce Springsteen Concerts in New Jersey. I have been in contact with an attorney who is currently on a fact finding mission to gather information in which to bring a class action lawsuit against your company. As we see it your company was charged with the responsibility to sell tickets to the events through your web site on a first come basis.

Many people had logged on and were given a place in line with a descending wait time in order to purchase tickets. When the time reached 2 minutes, all of a sudden the wait time started to ascend to 15 minutes or more and subsequently never connected to purchase tickets. This has been a repeating scenario with the hundreds of people who have contacted us. We also noted that on line ticket scalpers had an abundance of tickets for these events available immediately after the events went on sale.

We contend that as a representative, Ticketmaster, charged with the sale of tickets for this event and knowing that the threat of hacking was eminent, did not take the proper precautions to guard against this threat thereby causing the general public to obtain tickets through other outlets at a much higher cost than face value. Just wanted to let you know there is a growing number of people that are sick and tired of jumping through hoops to get tickets just to support the artists they enjoy. Hopefully the attorney finds enough evidence to pursue this matter.

Bad

I ordered a Norfolk Spectacular ticket it looks like 3 payments have been taken from my bank i only require 1 ticket which only mean 1 payment. Please re inverse my monies and i would like a manager to call as i have been on hold for 25 minutes so gave up trying and hung up. I am not happy as i have limited funds in my accaount as it is and you have taken what funds i did have and now i am over drawn and will be charged and if i am do be sure i will be sending you the bill. I would much appreciate it if you could refund me asap all my money as i dont even want the 1 ticket now. I would not recommend you to anybody and have had a terrible experience.

Horrible

Ticketmaster claimed the Fan Club Presale starts at 10 am. When in fact it was 10 minutes after!!!! I had my presale code for Keith Urban. The closest seats on the floor they gave me was row 18!!! Thats bull crap. I kept trying on ticketmaster for another 10 minutes for closer seats and all the seats for the presale were sold out????? Where do the closer seats go???? The presale is supposed to be Monkeyville members only. Supposed to be a chance of great seats before the public sale starts. I guess I have to go to a SCALPER!!!!! They apparentley get all the great seats. Typical ticketmaster BULL SH*&!!!!!

Poor

I went on-line to Ticketmaster to purchase tickets for a Taylor Swift concert for my little girl. I did this immediately as the tickets went on-sale. I placed the order for the number of tickets, the message said to hold and gave an approximate wait time that would go down a minute and back up four, when I finally get to the Ticketmaster checkout – after the numerous additional fees that they want to charge, I entered in my credit card information and the site asked for a passcode, I entered this information in and it wouldn’t take it, so I went reset this, and it still wouldn’t take it.

So while I’m waiting for their site to respond, they timed out my order. I went to refresh the order and Ticketmaster kicked me out. This was Ticketmasters site that did this! They are a monopoly, as every other site that offers tickets all refer back to their site! They need to be broken up!

Bad

I ordered tickets to a show from Ticketmaster. At the box office, my friend was to pick up the tickets but did not have my credit card, which was used to buy, so they would not give him the tickets, so they did not go into the show. My other friend went to the seats and found out someone had later bought these for cash at the box office. Tickmaster would not refund my money. Mastercard would not honor it when I asked for them to not pay mastercard, so I ate the tickets, Ticketmaster got their fees, the SHow got their fees, and the ticket window worker pocketed $200 cash. What a scam.

Horrible

I spent two hours on Friday trying to finalize two seats at ticket master. When I got to the payment part it went blank after it said my payment was approved, but I couldn’t get to the confirmation to get the tickets. I went through this process again and again for over two hours. I kept checking to see if they took out the payment and they didn’t so I kept trying. When I got home I tried again but the tickets I wanted had been sold. I don’t think it is fair that ticket master is the only way to get tickets to shows. If you want to see a freakin show you should be able to shop around, but noooo you can only buy them through ticket smasher. What a monopoly!

Contact the Ticketmaster Complaint Department