Telstra Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Telstra Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1800 353 708

Welcome to the Telstra complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Telstra online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Telstra corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Telstra Contact Information

• Telstra headquarters address

• Locked Bag 20026
    • Melbourne
    • 3001

1800 353 708

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top Telstra Complaints

On about Monday this week an upgrade was processed in the Microsoft Office. Ever since that time we receive two or three copies of emails from our service provider Telstra (Bigpond). This has never happened before. We seem to get two copies of the same email, but if one deleted an unread copy then we get a 3rd copy. I have to say it does not happen with all mails. What changed in the software and how can we return to a normal state?

I continue to read more and more negative customer feedback online about Telstra. Is there a management change coming at the corporate HQ?

2 of our clients - holiday home owners - have been told that they cannot get an ADSL connection because the exchanges in Kewarra Beach and Freshwater are full. Has Telstra given up on its customers since it was paid out outrageously by our stupid government for access to its copper lines? How can it not take on new customers? Surely, part of the deal of privatization was to service Australian's telecom needs?

My business is based in Edmonton. We stiil have a way to go before we will be connected to the NBN. Meanwhile my ADSL service gets slower and slower. Obviously more people are using the internet now than 5 years ago but surely Telstra should be keeping pace with demand. Individual demand is also increasing because of the downloading of movies and TV shows via Netflix and others.

Telstra appears to have given up on servicing its customers. They have been paid by the government and the attitude appears to be to be that we are no longer the concern of Telstra. We just have to stew and wait for the NBN.

Ongoing issues - asked bill amount got told I was in excess credit of -$348, they would not honor this despite hours spent on the chat, gave me a 'discount' - ongoing errors on bill EVERY month- asked 4 months ago for Telstra Platinum to be cancelled, still not done- this is due to charging $15 per month to use the service and wait times on phone are often over 50 minutes despite paying a Platinum fee. - cancellation fee for sim card (mobile broadband) I never used- had it sent to me as a 'bonus' with a bundle then started getting charged to have it monthly (I never requested it in the first place). Got charged $99 fee for cancellation of this same service.

Have feedback for Telstra?