Taco Bell Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

391+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Taco Bell corporate: 1-800-TACO BELL

O stars. The store in New Lenox, IL is a flat out joke. Now 2 times in a row short food. Who determines the size and weight of a supposed 1/2 lb burrito? Tired of being shorted and ripped off this store is bad news. No consistency at all. Nacho cheese container less than 1/3 full. Looks like el burrito loco from now on. This restaurant needs new management. You owe me money.

My girlfriend and I got food from the drive thru and when we got home and started eating, the food tasted funny. We only ate about half of it and threw it away. I looked for the receipt and realized the clerk never gave me one. Later that night I started to have really bad stomach pains and sweating. My girlfriend started to have the same symptoms the next morning. We were both in pain and spent some time in the bathroom between that night and the morning after.

I called and spoke with the manager at the location and she basically told me it wasn't her problem and there was nothing to investigate because no one else complained. She basically dismissed my complaint and had no regard for the pain I had endured the previous night. I run a business and this is not how a business should treat a customer with a serious health complaint. I need to hear back from someone about this issue. At Taco Bell 829 Russell Pkwy. Warner Robbins, Ga, 31088

Went to taco bell springfield, TN at 10:43p on 7-23-2016 waited in line until 10:56 before even getting to the order area and then was told it would be 20 min. before I could order they were out of everything, I left and went back 1 hour later was in line again for 10min. before getting to the order area and was told they were closed. I commented that I thought you were open till 2am on weekends and the gentleman replied no we started closing at 12 midnight as of tonight. So when I got back to work I looked it up on the website and it says they are still open till 2am.

If your employees can't keep up with making and preparing your product or they run out something then maybe they need to be replaced with someone who can keep up or be given extra workers on the weekends when its busier and order extra stuff/and prepare extra so they don't run out. In the 2 times I was there on this night I watched them turn away 17 cars which is business you lose.

I walked in before 6:30 pm on Tuesday night June 28,2916. I had my daughter in law and three cranky kids that were very hungry after spending the day at a daycare. When we started giving the order the clerk asked another lady how long it will be. The lady said about fifteen minutes! For a fast food restaurant? Get real! Well, they lost the five of us plus a single guy. We left and we t to the hikes point restaurant. In and out no problem. Also a lot cleaner than the Jefferson town store. Someone needs to get production up and running or get a new manager.

The Lake Highlands area of NE Dallas is an upscale area. I would expect even fast food restaurants to have some of their best employees working there. The majority speak little to no English. Those who do speak English are insolent or disinterested at best. We check every order because there is a 90% chance something is wrong. When the food is returned, the employee stands and stares as if to say " what do you want me to do about it" Tonight we ordered a multitude of items. I'm going to try and attach a pic of my tostada.

It looks like someone vomited on it. I'm assuming hot liquid cheese, but who can say for sure...all of my friends refuse to eat at TB, citing the low grade ingredients. I've always liked Taco Bell, but I have to say, I think now I'm done. So tired of the crappy service, messed up orders. PLEASE send someone undercover to the store on Walnut Hill Lane DallasTX 75238.

The quality of the food has gone down in the past few months at our location. The kids working inside are more Interested in playing with each other. The shredded chicken mini quesa no longer has sauce unless you ask and then are charged .40 each. The chicken is in there and a half teaspoon of sauce on one end. This has happened more than a few times. Look at the crusty bean burrito. Tired of it. Washington Missouri location.

Went to Taco Bell # 023298 at 2403 Hiawassee Rd. in Orlando Fl. last night 5/8/16 at about 9:45 PM and waited over 30 minutes in the drive through lane. After 15 minutes I went to the front door to go inside and it was locked. Went back to my car and waited another 20 minutes to get my order. Finally was able to leave at 10:20 PM. Worst customer service EVER. My order number was 328321 and the cashier was Laetrice S. Will NOT be returning to Taco Bell anytime soon.

Purchased cheesy double beef burrito from Berea, Ky site and found the sticker in the food. See photos below. Here is the location, Taco Bell 021543, 119 Brentwood, Berea KY40403. Order 217650. The Cashier was named Samantha. This is completely unacceptable.

Went in to the Taco Bell on Foothill Blvd in Rancho Cucamunga on Friday 2-12-16. I ordered my food then asked to use the bathroom. They unlocked it and it was disgusting splattered crap on the toilet in plan view. Got my food and started looking around filthy Windows, counters, floors everything. Parking lot trash all over. Take some pride and get a manager that cares. DISGUSTING.

At 8:22 pm order number 309177 my wife Ashley Sinclair was in in the drive thru placing our order. The young lady took our order but made a mistake, which is no big deal. My wife told her again we need to add an order or rice and beans and still the young lady had a had time hearing my wife. Some lady other than the one that was taking our order came across the intercom and said, "B**** it's just rice and beans, place your order or pull to the window" my wife said pardon me in shock and the same quote was repeated.

My wife demanded to speak to the manager and the young lady that originally took our order said ma'am can you please take your food we have other customers. My wife again said get your manager. The manager came over laughing with his name tag backward and said "what's your problem ma'am?" My wife said I don't have a problem but I will not tolerate being talked to in the fashion the young lady spoke to me.

My wife asked his name and he plainly said "I'm the manager" she then asked what was the young lady's name that cursed at her and he said her name is "girl", here are some coupons for free tacos please leave. She said I don't want the tacos I want something done about this unacceptable behavior. He said you eat your tacos, I'll handle this. Is that a deal? My question is this how things or done? Is this your customer service? The guy never gave a name or nothing and was laughing the entire time. I want to be contacted immediately from corporate or the franchise owner. This will not be tolerated!

I wasn't the one to go to Taco Bell for this incident, but I know someone who went today. I overheard this. They had to go inside to pay for their food due to drive thru not moving. When they got their credit card back, the cashier giving the card back dropped the card on the counter by accident, and a bunch of white powder fell out of the cashiers hand all over the card. It's unclear why this situation even occurred, but the person paying suspected it to be drugs (their guess was cocaine). The cashier merely gave a scornful look, as if that person did nothing wrong and was eavesdropped on. This incident occurred today (31 Jan 2016) at Altus, OK.

I used to eat here all the time. The quality of this food has been deplorable for the past many months, I have heard so many negative opinions about the service in general, and now this? I just ate here yesterday, the rice tasted disgusting like someone was smoking over my food as it was being made and no sauce. The food was awful, the burritos/wraps/etc. are not being fully filled, and service takes forever. Personnel seem to just not care. I refuse to eat here anymore until an investigation occurs, personnel are fired, and retrained.

Family requested Taco Bell for dinner last night. I went to the drive up and it did take awhile for someone to answer. I warned the young man that I had a large order and he said okay and I placed the order for $29.65. The freeze machine was still broken and has been for a few weeks now. I got my order and then pulled over in a parking lot to check the order and it was not correct. I went back through the line and also requested mild and hot sauce.

They were out of mild sauce. I was charged for my order but it was five items short. So I did get my items and hot sauce only. He also said they were short handed. In addition, the register needs a new ribbon or cartridge because it also has not worked correctly for a few weeks you cannot read it. I don't know if the owner or managers are not aware of these problems but I think you have some issues. I know that things go wrong and machines break but nothing is getting fixed at this place. I think that we will wait a long time before we get our dinner at Taco Bell, the kids love it but I did not like taking home a very cold dinner. This Taco Bell is located at 7100 W. 119th St., Overland Park, KS 66213.

My dad and I went to taco bell , but the door was locked. My dad pulled on it and the woman said go to the drive thru. When we went to the drive thru my dad asked why there wasn't a sign on the door or somewhere else that said go to the drive thru without getting out of the vehicle. Then we couldn't read menu board cause there was ice on it. The woman said she asked the manager and said and done nothing. Then my dad said well all it takes is paper and pen. Taco Bell 024204 2650 McIngvale Rd. Hernando, MS 38632.

I was wondering if only employees and managers are allowed to take free food home? I have seen a manager take bags and bags of food and not ring it up.....is this being offered to the public as well? Store in mcallen texas, on 10th street, manager gloria. She is also very vulgar and disrespectful to employees. Again i would like to know how we,the public, may receive free food too?

The service was ok. But I have a problem with Taco Bells prices and the way they post the menu. I ordered a potato wrap that I thought was going to have plenty of steak in it. But only got a real thin layer of steak with cold potatoes and bits of bacon. Hmm not worth 4.99. It was suppose to be the Steak/Potato Boss Wrap. That's a joke. I can get two combination burritos at Del Taco for 5.00 bucks and be totally content. Look at the picture, do u see Steak? Very little.

First I had to sit in line outside for 10 mins.because they were slow answering the speaker for all of us in line--3 vehicles drove off after waiting so long. Then when she answered the speaker, she asked me to wait 1 moment which turned out to be 5 mins. I would have drove off myself but my son loves to eat here. I finally ordered having to repeat the order twice which she finally got correct. Then another long wait---several mins again. It wouldn't be so bad if they had enough employees working--I only saw 3 young people working--very hectic in there. Then when I finally got my order, the man handed it to me and didn't verify the order. I drove home--opened the sack and I had someones order but had my correct receipt with it. I drove back down there and waited again.

Finally got to report the mistake and the girl acted strange-I repeated the order-she took the sack and my receipt. She asked a man to help me--He asked if I ordered something different ( 2 fiery tacos), I repeated my order and told him she took the food and receipt, he said ok and asked me to pull up front. I waited 10 more minutes. I finally went in to see what the problem was and the girl was blaming me to the man that I ordered those fiery tacos, and I told him to read my receipt--they corrected it and I finally got my order. We eat here a lot, and occasionally have to wait awhile, but this night crew needs help .We probably won't be back for awhile. Not to mention someone else didn't get their order because it had gone to me at the start. I am not a complainer but this was ridiculous and uncalled for.

I went to taco bell in my town and ask to order a cantina bowel and they told me that they don't serve them after 9 pm and I ask when did you stop cause I stop here 3-4 times a week to get them after I get off work at 11 pm the cashier told me she didn't know but we not to tonight. My thing is if you stop serving something 9 then why don't you have it on the menu are at less tell your people so they will know what to tell the customer. I far one will not shop at Byram Ms. taco bell again cause they are just rude and don't know too how to inform the customer.

Sunday, November 8, 2015, between 5:00pm and 5:45pm. 1022 W Shady Grove Rd, Irving Texas 75060. I was in line almost 45 minutes. There were 6 cars in front of me. It is getting to where it takes that long no matter what day or time it is. I don't know if they don't have enough employees or what, but it ridiculous at the amount of time it takes to get your order. When I finished placing my order, I was told to pay at the first window. When I got to that window, no one was there, or ever came there. When I got to the second window, it took a while just to pay, but the young man was very nice. I asked if they were short handed and he said yes. He apologized several times and offered me a free soda. The ONLY reason I continue to go there is this is the only fast food restaurant close to my home, but I could have driven to Beltline Rd and back in THAT amount of time!! Please check this out and it would be greatly appreciated if something could be done to speed up the process.

I do not have a complaint other then I really don't like the website when I want to leave a message, for I went to Taco Bell 020143, that's in Jackson Missouri, the time was 6:01 on Friday November 6, and my cashier was Kiersten G, but yet another women helped her, I have to say what an outstanding 2 girls. Yes I went to the drive threw and the car in front of me ordered I feel half the store, but it didn't matter. I was greeted with a smile hello and they actually acted like they liked their jobs. Please tell them outstanding! people like that makes the business.

On Thursday October 1, I ordered from store # 002509 in South Charleston Wv. I had stopped going to this Taco Bell location in the past because of issues with food orders. However, I went against my better judgement and went through the drive thru. I have food allergies, tomatoes and avacodes make blisters in my mouth that require Silver Nitrate to be used (expensive and painful). My order number was 347614. I ordered a steak cantina burrito with. my order.. Also, a tostada with no tomatoes. I made it perfectly clear during my order that I have a food allergy and that my orders are always wrong at this location. 'please make sure that it is correct'! 'No problem', I was told. At the screen upon confirmation of my order, I explained that it had no tomatoes. Again, I was told it was taken care of. At the window, I said for the THIRD time that I have an allergy. Again, I was told it was taken care of.

Lo and behold, when I got back to my job I had a chicken cantina burrito AND it was loaded with Avocado, but I had bitten into it. So I checked the tostada and guess what? Tomatoes! I submitted my complaint online at thebell.com and no response! and that was after trying for 2 hours calling the store to speak to a manager. This is unacceptable. There are no excuses for food preparation to be wrong after confirming 3 times. I will not EVER use this location! There are no excuses on this matter, I also have photo evidence as well as witness'. The following day, I had to go to a provider to get Silver Nitrate and missed an hour of work. Thank God, I do not anaphylaxis allergies to these ingredients because this is borderline negligence.

I have a picture of my food. It's absolutely horrible. For example my nacho chips its just chips with like sprinkles of nothing. It taste like they made it and let it sit out for hours and re headed it. Definitely not satisfied what so ever with my order and I had a family member give me a ride. So I'm not about to go back. Plus the person at the drive through window was so rude. She was laughing over the speaker and pretty much through my food at me. I just spent over 20 dollars there. I am not very happy right now!

I waited for over forty-five minutes for an order. I could not get any response. It was crowded but that is not acceptable. If I had not paid I would have walked out. When I finally got my order which was over ten dollars I had two tacos with broken shells. Had to eat them with a fork which none was available. Mexican pizza was not barely cooked and others was cold not even cheese melted. I usually visit Taco Bell at least three times a week but I think that will change and go to another place instead. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced!

In Iowa City, I bought a 12 pk box of tacos...and 3 fire tacos. I live quite a distance from taco bell and upon eating our food...one of the kids noticed that there were pieces of potatoes inside of the taco instead of the beef we ordered. then we opened the entire meal and found that 5 of the tacos had potatoes instead of meat. we drove back to the establishment and complained to the manager..Nick...not only was he rude...he allowed the other employees to have their say in the fact that they were giving us 5 tacos...which now we are afraid to eat for fear that they have at the very least spit in or on them...i spent $16 on a meal that we have now thrown in the garbage. I do not play with my food and do not want anyone else to do it either.

If this was a joke it was not funny to me....how many other costumers had the same problem and ate the meal without noticing this. What I should be doing is calling the Police...instead I will be calling back to that store to speak to a day manager as the rude Nick gave no satisfaction on this situation. I would like to be reimbursed for my meal with an apology or I will call the Police along with seeing that the local newspapers puts something in a column about this,,, I will put this on all of the social media sites that I can find. I will share my complaint that this store has rude and nasty employees and see if we can gather some people to boycott the store. I am ashamed that this store is BLACK run, and I am black is this how we act and treat this community. Now I will go to McDonald's to feed my family tonight.

Got my niece a $15.00 Taco Bell gift card for her birthday. She tried using it for her lunch at Taco Bell today at Ukiah ca. 95482. She was told they do not accept refillable gift cards in Ukiah. My niece went without lunch today. At the same time I purchased the same type card for my friends birthday which is this Sunday. Oh Great. Now I am out $30.00. How can you sell gift cards and we can't use them.
I love Taco Bell. Me and my girlfriends meet every Thursday at noon. I am very upset over this. How do I get my $30.00 back?

Ok. We stopped at the Standish, Mi Taco Bell Monday, 10/5/2015. As I was exiting our truck I put one foot down and slipped on what looked to be a mixture of oil and rain. I told the cashier what had happened. She looked totally unconcerned and said ok she'll tell manager. Not wanting to slip again my husband went to bring the truck to the door. He talked to a male employee in the parking lot. Showed him where I fell and how slippery it was. We'll another unconcerned employee. We came back a some hrs later and nothing had been done! I am alright, sore, but alright. If I had really gotten hurt I would be suing. Not just to sue but to let these people know that they need to make their workplace safe for their customers!

I have been a customer at the Normandy St. Taco Bell in Jacksonville, Fl. 32205 for years but lately there is a noticeable deterioration in food quality and service. Several weeks ago I ordered a taco salad and had to return it for lack of meat. Today I got two soft tacos and both tasted as if they were full of rice or something similar mixed in with the beef. Actually it did not even look like beef. Very unsavory and left a distinctly unpleasant taste in my mouth. The taco itself was not large enough to completely cover the filling. While my service was OK, as I was waiting for my tacos inside the store, a woman brought back a salad which she opened and showed them there was nothing but lettuce. The clerk took it to the back and returned it to the lady who again opened it and put it back on the counter and asked for her money as nothing apparently had been added. The clerk gave the to her but not before saying the lady had thrown it on the counter. A very unpleasant scene. I will think twice before returning there.

The Taco Bell in Paragould, Arkansas is the focus of my complaint. I ordered a chicken cantina bowl. I found no chicken in my food. I went to the person at the cash register. I told him there was no chicken in my chicken cantina bowl. Mostly I wanted him to know the person putting them together wasn't doing it correctly. He just looked at me and said "well, ma'am, this is fast food and it isn't consistent." Gosh, I guess expecting to get what I paid for is expecting too much. I wonder if Taco Bueno supports this attitude among its employees.

I bought 6 hard shell tacos from the drive though on green bay road in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin today (8/25/2015) When I got home my wife said there is hardly any meat or cheese in them. she was right they were about 90% lettuce . Bless you taco bell but "where's the beef".

After waiting for about 5 minutes for anyone to come to the counter, I placed my order. I had wanted a freeze but was told the machine was out of order so I told them I just wanted water then. While waiting for my order (which took about 10 minutes) i looked at my receipt and saw I had been charged 1.49 for the water. Again I waited a few minutes when someone finally came to the counter and I told them what happened and the response was ...oops! They then told me to just get a drink. I didn't want a drink which I explained to them so they said well then pick something off the dollar menu? Okay, so I was very tired and getting frustrated so I said I would take another taco.

When my order was Finally up front I asked what was in the bag and they repeated my original order without the extra taco I was suppose to get to compensate for the charge for the water. Which by the way was not an even trade-off. The young man came back with a soft taco and told me that was all he had. Really? While all this was going on someone came in that had been in the drive thru that didn't get all his order and someone else also at the counter with their receipt. I think this facility in Pearland had new workers that evening and no one was there that knew what the heck was going on!! Ridiculous!

I ordered the Doubledilla, it is steak and cheese on a tortilla supposed to be double meat, the cost is $4.99 or five dollars and change with tax for the sandwich a few chips and a small container of salsa. What I got was a large tortilla with steak and cheese folded in half and cut into 4 pieces, all of the steak and cheese were in the middle two slices and there wasn't much in them. There were a total of 3 small pieces of meat in the two outside slices.

The kids that were running the place acted like they were totally lost and confused as to what was going on and the manager who looked about 17 was more lost than anyone. All in all it was a bad experience. The service was bad, there were complaining customers (I didn't complain at the site) and the kitchen wasn't clean. I don't spend a lot of money at Taco Bell but you can be sure that it will be a last resort from now on.

FYI this is the Taco Bell KFC in Ardmore Tennessee,

My daughter worked for Taco Bell in Redding Calif. The Manager, Nick, was very rude to my daughter. He belittled her, changed her schedule constantly. He puts her down in front of other employees. There was blood in the bathroom, told her to go clean it. He did not giver her proper equipment or protective wear. My daughter quit, now she has depression and anxiety. He also is not giving her a decent recommendation.

She worked very hard and was dependable. I feel like he was not happy with her and should have fired her. Instead he kept her on to verbally abuse her. I am going to make this public where we live.

April 26, 2015 My husband and 4 friends wanted to dine at the New Taco Bell in Lincoln. All of us chose Taco Bell after church feeling it was a great idea. Unfortunately, I have misplaced my receipt. But you can check with this location on some of the information I am going to share. The goal of me submitting this complaint is for management to step up and give adequate customer service along with quality food.

The most disappointing poor service was waiting in the dining area 45 minutes for our food. My husband and mine's order was simple, but that's not the issue it was unacceptable service. We ordered 5 crunchy Tacos, a burrito, and a Lemonade freeze. I asked the girl to give me a Senior Discount. She was pleasant and said she would give us a Senior Discount.

While I was waiting I noticed she didn't give me a discount. I went back to the register, and she said she would help me as soon as she got done with that customer. She told me she did give me a discount. So I asked her to please show me on my receipt where the discount was presented. She looked at it and said she will be right back. So she goes and talks to a manager. Comes back to the register and asks me to wait while she helps another customer. Five customers later she refunded my money. I was unable to have the Lemonade Freeze because it was watered down. The young man offered to make another freeze.

My tacos barely had any cheese on all three of them. Unfortunately this was unacceptable even if it is new. Taco Bell has been in business too many years to give this unacceptable lack of service. My husband and four friends hope you will take action immediately. Other Taco Bell Customers asked for their money back. Taco bell lost profit.

Ok I go in to order and have to wait for 5 minutes to get waited on because there is only one cashier waiting on customers and getting their food ready. All the other workers are in back just standing around. When I order I don't get what I ordered. I ordered 3 supreme tacos with the works, only got one supreme taco, the other two were plain. also ordered a chicken quesedilla with a soft taco, got a crunchy taco, ordered a chicken cantina bell bowl and was told that they don't do the chips and salsa, corn, guacamoli on the side or put black beans in the bowl any more.

Also when I told her I didn't want the drink with the Tacos she told me I had to take it. Also when she checked me out she had to do it on the drive thru register. This was at the KFC Taco Bell in Farmerville,La. Funny I went to the one in El Dorado just a few days before and got the same thing with no problems. This Taco Bell sucks. You really need to get a manager who will do their job nd treat the customers right and give them what they order and make their workers work. These people reall need to get their act together, They Suck!!

Last night my husband and I saw your new commercial for Taco Bell. We were totally disgusted! What does an elderly couple with a woman showing her husband her breast have to do with having a Taco Bell sandwich? We will not eat at Taco Bell again. We Will tell all her friends who agree with our point of view not to eat at Taco Bell. And believe me all of our friends at church agree with our point of view. I am so sorry we will not be abl Will tell all her friends who agree with our point of view not to eat at Taco Bell. And believe me all of our friends at church agree with our point of view. I am so sorry you have given in to the world's point of view on selling products through sex.

I haven't been to this location in a while do to the lack of meat on the product, so again its been a couple months so I stopped to get a Crunch wrap Supreme. I asked for 4 mild sauce and continued home. Again I am very disappointed, 1 sauce and with each bite lettuce and dough. I decided to unfold the crunch wrap and really was not shocked to see about one tablespoon of ground beef on one side of the wrap barely any cheese or sour cream. Plenty of lettuce and tomatoes only in one clump also to one side. Ridiculous!!! And to my amaze I believe it was the manager who made the wrap. Brown hair and glasses with a white shirt. Jaun L. Was the cashier that gave me one packet of sauce. $2.99 worth of lettuce, shame on you. I will not be back!!! I will have to drive to W 110th on Lorain Avenue to get a decent Crunch wrap. Maybe you need to send someone to retrain especially the day Manager. 4/13/2015 at 1:20:59 PM. Order # 311124. Cleveland Ohio

We tried your breakfast menu cheesy burrito It was the worse,. It stuck to paper tasted like raw dough and no cheese We did talk to manager who made us another breakfast which was better as it was grilled this time. I would like suggest that you change your wrapping paper with some wax paper or other surface on inside to keep it from stiicking to the paper. the second breakfast was made better with eggs and sausage and cheese wrap on inside o soft shell instead of egg the soft shell sausage and more soft shell. I will go back again but will only have the grilled option. Manager was very nice and said he had that complaint before but company did not address the complaint of sticking paper to the food. your burrito has better tast than mcdonalds not so spicy. I will try others types next time. Thanks for the time to read this complaint and I sincerely hope you change your wrapping paper to something better.

Ordered 1 Mango bbq Chick star, 1 bacon ranch Chick star,2 double decker tacos,1 nacho supreme taco, and 1 gordita crunch and apple empanada.
What we got was 1 mango chicken griller,1 bacon ranch chicken griller, 2 fiery tacos, 1 nacho taco. I then went back to the Taco Bell to talk to a manager and was told there was no manager on duty. They precede to remake the order only to wait another 30 plus minutes to get it. I have eaten at this Taco Bell location many of times in Hutchinson, Minnesota 55350 but the service was the worst I've every see. Had to wait the first time about 15 minutes and they were not busy.

My complaint has nothing to do with your food or your service. It has everything to do with the current commercial you have with the elderly woman flashing her breasts at her husband. I find it highly offensive and degrading. I hope you get enough complaints to pull the commercial. I wouldn't want my grandchildren to see the commercial when watching tv with me. It would be an embarrassing situation and difficult to explain away.

I went to the local Taco Bell here in Cleveland, Tennessee with my friends yesterday around 7:45. The one by all of the other restaurants. I chose Taco Bell because I had always thought it had good prices. I ordered two loaded grillers and a medium manzanita sol, aka the apple soda. We left and went to the apartment. I finished my drink as soon as we got home. Surprised, I opened the cup and saw that my cup was literally filled to the brim with ice. I felt so ripped off.

The bean burritos I ordered were super dry. The beans smelled of smoke. Disgusting. The chicken soft taco was dry. As though the meat was cooked in a microwave until it was dehydrated. The 4 cars in front of me in the drive through took 40 mins. . This occurred @ 10pm to 1040pm on3-28-15. These food smelled like campfire. I haven't. Ever filed a complaint before , I usually have more important issues on my plate. Train your help and more of them. There is no excuse for this.

I was in the drive thru for approx 23 min waiting for a car to go ahead of me because this restaunt has a very poor design and only a single lane to drive thru making myself feel entrapped in said line asking the car in front of me to go and being refused and having to wait to leave this brings up many problems the first and most important safety I feel as if I need to contact OSHA to get any results as the manager was very rude and unhelpful to my plight and this businesses safety I am hoping you can help with this probl if not I will have to explore other avenues thank you Branden Taco Bell in redmond OR

Tonight(3/28/2015) at 9:15pm at the George Washington Way Taco Bell Location in Richland, WA. I ordered $15.99 in food and drink including 2 mini shredded chicken quesadillas. On my second bite into my first mini quesadilla I bit down on a large(3/4" long) piece of bone. It jarred my jaw and sent a sharp pain in one of my back teeth. It doesn't seem to have broken my tooth though. I subsequently choose to not finish the rest of my meal as I was not feeling hungry anymore. I took pictures of the bone, the quesadilla, and my receipt from the purchase. I would like to be contacted regarding this matter and compensated appropriately.

The service at the counter was great, it wasn't until I started to get my drink, There was something wrong with the drink machine. I told the cashier about the problem and she acted like it was important. Then I went to get sauce for my food and the bin was empty, I ask the cashier for some and she said that they were out of the sauce (mild) that I was asking for. I would think that if I was out of the sauce that I would call a different location to see if I could a box from them, then replace it with one I received later. I understand that, yes this can happen, but I would think that if used more of that kind of sauce I would order more, so this would not happen again. Taco bell is great, but just wondering how long the store has been out. The store is in Bluefield, Va.

I can't remember a time that my order was ever correct. Yes I continue to go to a taco bell because I do like the food, but I am loosing that urge because my order hasn't been right in 15 years.

I ordered a taco salad as usual it had no cheese,no tomatoes and overloaded with rice and lettuce! I have a picture of this mess I was hoping to attach!

Today, March 21, 2015, my husband and I went to the Taco Bell in Petaluma CA. The music was VERY loud country-western, with heavy Christian overtones in the lyrics of the 3 songs that played. We did not go there to be evangelized, nor to be forced to endure the high volume of the music. It is not appropriate that a public eatery be forcing religion on its customers!

I know for a fact that there is a 22 year old Supervisor taking advantage of the minor girls at that Taco bell in 2050 S Townsend Ave, Montrose, CO 81401. His first name starts with C. and if you don't check into it I know there will be a big problem. The girl has not come home until 5 am when her shift was suppose to end at 1 am. There are to many other things that these young girls have started doing that I will not speak of. But one word of warning you need to REALLY need to check into this problem.

I always order the same thing. 2 -3 times a week. Worst food but the best tasting. I never go to fast food joints, only Taco Ball. I never get a real tostada with beans, cheese, tomato's and lettuce. I get tom, LETTUCE, sliver of cheese and have to look for the beans. My last trip, today I even took a picture of the tostada. I was in shock that the server, when I asked if he put beans on the shell, he said yes and pointed to the mound of shredded lettuce. I would rather pay more for a "real" tostada but it is not offered. The TC I went to is #023303, Melbourne, Florida and I frequent Satellite Beach (32937) Florida and Melbourne (US 192). All the same, no beans.

Do the employees get kudos. I can't imagine repeat customers. I say something and usually get what I want and offer extra $$.Get a grip, up the price or give a choice of meals. Get rid of the $ menu if you will go into bankruptcy by putting better helpings. Beans are REALLY cheap especially when they are loaded with fillers anyway.. The rating, 1 star, listed above is not what I would give. It should start off with no stars and let people enter "their" choice. BTW. Impossible to contact TB.

All we wanted was to go in have a few drinks couple appetizers. Husband really wanted the brisket nacho's, I just wanted something lighter which I ordered the won ton appetizers. Absolutely the worse nacho's ever first off whoever thought fresh jalapeno was a good idea is a IDIOT! Nothing like getting a plate of nacho no cheese,no sauce, very few pieces of brisket with a piece of fat. I asked the waiter where is the meat , cheese or whatever comes with nacho's? All he could say was like do up you want something else?i was furious the manager on duty was at the table beside us never once apologized that the nacho's were not up to par?.... If you send it back who is suppose to contact the manager? I called when I got home he was like wow now I'm not hungry. Well first of all don't put my bad food On you, second he should of been notified. Our man complaint is if you run a TV commercial. or on your menu at least try to come close.

I ordered some food from taco bell and when I got my food the beg and the food had blood on it. I believe somebody cut their finger and I'm very disappointed.

I purchased two Quesalupas chicken and they made me very very sick tore my stomach up. I would like my money back and I promise I will never buy another!

The taco bell in Lemont Illinois, is discussing. The floors are filthy and infested with ants. The booths and tables are dirty or broken. This place is definitely a health hazard and should be inspected.

Me and my wife were in Aberdeen MD. for an over night stay. She looked on the Internet for taco bell closing time and it said 3 am no lobby time no drive-thru time so we walk 2 blocks in the cold to find the lobby closed. Us and another gentalmen both standing out side think not a prob. Just order and get food threw drive-thru walk back to room and eat...wrong she tells us threw the locked window that can't take your order unless you are in a car... sorry my truck won't fit in your drive-thru anyway. So I told her threw her locked window that they need to fix time on web. She then opens window and starts arguing with me... your window is now open why can't you take an order????!!!!!!!! Taco bell you suck!!!!!!

I go to Taco Bell aprox 3 times a week when I get off work and they're always out of Sauce and hard taco shells tonight I went there and ordered very impressed they had hard shells. I ordered 3 hard shell tacos with sour cream and guacamole and paid for it when I got home I had 1 (one) pack of hot sauce no sour cream & no guacamole I asked for hot & mild sauce last week. I went there and ordered 6 things before I found what you had to eat I live in jackson ms and go to the one on hwy 80 west is that Taco Bell broke and going out of business ? Never anything there you always pay for things they're out of and they're always out of everything

We went through the drive through and waited half an hour. Once we complained to the drive thru attendant he said "We shouldn't complain because there are starving kids in Africa and it wasn't a big deal we had to wait 7 minutes." He proceeded to hand us a random bag of chips that we did not ask for and said that he wouldn't give us any discount. We are extremely disappointed by the unacceptable service we received.

I went in to rockingham store told the lady what I wanted got home. I told her that I didn't want the rice, sour cream, I got home and all I had on my food was the beef and cheese. I was upset I have always eaten at Taco Bell and I was very disappointed.

I want to mention first that this complaint is being made towards the Taco Bell in Centerville, Iowa. I am diabetic. My husband and I enjoy the Grilled Steak Burritos. However, I cannot have the rice and beans. We always ask for double meat, cheese and sour cream. It always seems to be an issue at this certain Taco Bell. The employees are always rude, short with us and down right snotty. They act like it's a problem for them to make our special order. I can see them through the window while we are ordering at the drive through and they are laughing at us and pointing!!!!!!! Now, I cannot help that I am diabetic. And I do like to have a 'treat' every now and then that is not on my regular diet. But, whenever we do go to this certain Taco Bell, they make me feel like I am causing them more work and that it's a big hassel to fix my food the way I want it. This has happened more than once. We always say that we will not go back. This time I mean it. I refuse to go to a place that makes me this upset and unworthy. This incident happened Saturday evening, October 27, 2012. The time on the receipt is 6:17:46 PM. Cashier: Karen C. There were 2 ladies @ the window laughing at us and pointing. One was tall with dark hair the other was short with blonde hair. When we pulled up to the window, they were talking and kept turning and looking at us with smirked on their faces. Plus, we did not even get a thank you.

I went through the drive thru at taco bell north shore slidell la. And my cashier was very very rude it was my turn to order but since there was a line the car in front of me was Still in front of the speaker I wasn't able to order the cashier started yelling when the car infront if me moved and I tried to order they ignored me I had to repeat my order3 times and I was just ordering a chalupa then when I went to the pick u window the cashier took my card she slide it and then gave it to me whither my food and closed her window since I wanted sauce I was calling her and she opens the window and said WHAT! I asked her for my sauce and she just let it drop in my hand and closed her window. Worst experience ever!!!

On Saturday, November 3rd, 3012 my niece and I went into Taco Bell in Ludington, MI. We waited at the counter for twenty minutes to be waited on. The only other customer was waiting for her order to be tixed. I finally leaned over the counter and asked if there was anyone that could wait on us and also told them that who ever was talking to the customer at the drive thru could stop talking about a party and also cussing and wait on the customer which was me. A lady (whom happened to sitting the restaurant) went to the counter and talked to someone. She then came over to me and told me that the shift manager was her son and that he would be coming to talk to me before his shift was over. He did come over to me and apolizied to me about my order (which was wrong ) and the languange the employee was using, he also said they were very short handed with only three people and that someone had showed up an hour late. I explained to him that I had been in the retail business and there was no excuse for what had happened. If you are that short handed then the manager should be called and at least come in and provide help. He left and said he would be back in a minute. I saw him talking on the phone and when he returned he asked for my name and said he had talked to his manager and they would repremand the employee and the next time I came in I woiuld receive a free meal.. I asked him the employee"s name which was Jake and the shift manager"s name was Anthony I think. You couldn't read his name tag. I feel a free meal is the least he could do. I frequent this location quite often and am very disappointed with this solution.

I was at Taco Bell on east Washington st Indianapolis indiana. Store number 21025. This was on sat march 22nd or 23rd. This is the second time I had been there recently and both times I waited nearly a half hr for my food. I'm so mad I will never go to Taco Bell again. They are slow and not to mention, one if the employees was taking out trash. He had his buddy parked in the handicap spot. And had his sound system in his car blaring rap so loud that you couldn't hear. Elderly people were disgusted as they walked in and said this place and area of town has him down hill. It is the worst Taco Bell by far. I grew up here in this area an it used to be wonderful. But the professionalism of the employees there was strictly ghetto.

And elderly people couldn't even park in the handicap spot because of this employees little black buddy was dancing to his music and parked in the space! I heard two more people who waited in line say they Were not coming back because this place has gotten out of hand! I have never taken it upon myself to write about service anywhere. But as I was holding the door for the elderly walking in today, an to see them shake their heads at the loud music, the dancing stupid kid, and poor ass service. I felt obligated. I will never eat at this place again. Hopefully you get it under control.

Went to Taco Bell on Airline Dr close to David dr in Metairie , La 70003 Saw a commercial on Tv about the loaded Grillers so they tell me that they ran out of potatoes so I can't get a loaded potatoe griller. That not the first time I went to this Taco Bell and told me they were out of beef when I wanted a Taco. This is ridiculous this Taco Bell it's always the after 10pm shift.So I wish Taco Bell could adress this constant inconvienece problem of not having products in stock that's on the Menu.

the manager of the suffolk location in virginia was completely rude to me when i returned the food i was served previously. i went in there around 8pm, & ordered a few things & watched this girl named chelsey austin make my food.

the girl has been rude to me, & my boyfriend every time we have been there. this time my food was stale & disgusting. so i returned it about 15 minutes later.

the manager then took the food from me, re-made it without even apologizing, or asking me if i even wanted it remade. i go there all the time, this visit was very unprofessional, & very disappointing. i probably will not return until the issue of customer service is handled.

This Taco Bell always has bad service ever since I've gone to it 3 years ago. Tonight was the worst yet though. First of all we sat at the drive thru window for 10 minutes and had no clue why, there was only 2 customers inside... Then we finally get our food and there are no napkins, no chips(we ordered two deals), no sauce that we actually wanted...

No fork for my friends cheesy potatoes and my chicken burrito was disgusting. All my chicken burrito had on it was PLAIN white rice, 2 pieces of chicken and hardly any cheese... I've never had such bad food/ service from a Taco Bell ever. NEVER eat at the Taco Bell/KFC in Gadsden, Alabama.

This restaurant is so dirty and is in serious need of a good cleaning.
The floors, walls, tables, chairs and high chairs are not fit for people
To use. I will not bring my family into this establishment until its been
Cleaned.
The condiment station smells.
The bathrooms are so bad that my 3 yr old even refused to enter.

But the worst part was the indoor play area which my kids love- it is so gross and smells like
Vomit and feces. Disgusting.

Please clean up your act Taco Bell.

Im a regular customer at taco bell.. i been going to taco bell everyday until the new cantina menu came out.. i used to eat the chicken in everything i ordered.. im not happy that u guys have changed the chicken.. i have bought chicken tacos and had a food allergy with the new chicken.. please change the chicken back to the old chicken.. i think that taco bell should b aware that customers dont like lemon and lime.. i will never eat at taco bell again until the chickents gets changed.. alot of people dont like the new menu and i think u guys will lose alot of customers due to the change in chicken

I have been patient, I have been kind. I have filled out Feedback form after feedback form after feedback form after feedback form after......getting annoying yet? yeah.....that's how I feel! I understand you guys have a lot on your plate.....but the Pendleton, Oregon 97801 Taco Bell (I'd give you a store number, but seeing as your employees were incompetent to give my husband a receipt I cannot provide such number and have no back receipts on hand) is lacking in many aspects. My biggest complaint is the fact that every 8 out of 10 times I go to Taco Bell and order a Chicken Quesadilla, it does not come with that zesty delicious sauce that I love the Quesadilla for to begin with. I just want my sauce on my Quesadilla....that's all I'm asking for. I'm begging at this point. And my second complaint, every 7 out of 10 times I go to this Taco Bell my husband will order a Crunch Wrap Supreme with no sour cream (as he is allergic) and no tomatoes. And every time, there is sour cream and tomatoes. I'm your biggest fan, I love Taco Bell with a passion and I never want to give it up....so that's why I'm begging you to please fix this. I'm tired of boycotting Taco Bell for weeks at a time just to see if maybe a new crew will come around and this one will be better. Please, please.....fix this.

someone who just wants their sauce!!

The Taco Bell I ordered from at Highway 360 and Brown Blvd. in Arlington TX had no sauce. When asked why the employee at the window said his manager was trying to teach them s lesson. He said the employees were giving to much out to each customer. This is by far the worst reason I've heard for a restaraunt to be out of something. I'm very disappointed in this Taco Bell. I prefer from here all the time but if this is the kind of service I'm going to receive then I won't anymore.

I took a trip to the closest Taco Bell and went through the drive thru, after pulling up to the speaker I heard no greeting. After deciding what I wanted to eat I said "hello?" And I got a low voiced "what?!". So I ignored it and said my order. I can't quite remember what it was I ordered I was too distracted by the rudeness of the drive thru attendant. She mumbled the price back to me and told me to pull up because apparently I was holding up the line.(there was two cars behind me that I could see). Arriving at the window I was greeted with a dirty look, gross teeth when she talked and an outstretched hand that looked far from clean. I asked her what she said the price was again and she looked at me like I was stupid and told me the price which was reasonable and at that point I did feel stupid for not checking the order screen quick enough because it closed before I pulled away. I handed her my money, she handed me change which I later found was about $0.20 short. When I asked for fire sauce I came home to find about 25 packets of mild. I don't know what her problem was but I extremely regret that trip to Taco Bell and have considered going to the one much further from my house for the sake of my self esteem, and quality of experience. If I do I back however and experience this worker again I will get her name and see to it she gets my complaints.

not to long ago at the store in hialeah florida 1075 w 49 street my uncle went in to dine...he does not know spanish at all so one of the employees was calling the numbers in spanish..he asked what number is it and she said it again in spanish..he replied i do not know spanish..the lady coped an attituded and said i dont know how to speak english embarrassing my uncle infront of the people inside the store..my uncle filed a complaint..they contacted him saying they were going to investigate this problem..corparate office contacted him asking him how he wanted to resolve this..he explained and they said they would consider it and get back to him..they also said that what he had said was not going on which i thought was bullshit..i went in a few times after that fact and it was indeed true but i so happened to step in on 1119

2012 when i walked in their were 3 people off to the side liked they had already ordered i figured i was next..i waited 10 mins for someone to approach the cash register to take my order but the people got in front of me so that right there means what were the people doing in the back??? god knows how long they were waiting for their order to be taken..i shrugged it ogg and said let me just order...as im awaiting my order i hear the numbers only and i repeat only in spanish multiple orders and multiple times.. a man in a pirate costume was awaiting his order and the lady called the number 2 times in spanish and the man in the costume asked my girlfriend that was awaiting her order what number are they calling.. she told him and he replied thank you.. as he went up the lady was asking him spanish if he wanted something that had to do with the order..he still didnt understand what she was saying..two other customers told him what she was saying to him..i looked at my girlfriend and i said see the corporate office is doing nothing about this after they told my uncle they are..as i ate my food i notice that the taco only had half sour cream and half beef like if they had a shortage of food plus the lettuce was not fresh ..

it tasted like it was sitting in a bag all day.. i left to have a ciggarrette outside and my girlfriend was waiting on a apple empananda that took them 20 mins just to give her...when she told me that i went back into the store..i stopped one of the employees and asked for the manager..they asked me what the problems were..i explaned and they said they did not even see me in the store..even the highest rank lady in their seen me and kept repeating in spanish she never seen me..i replied back that i want the ladys name that is calling out the orders in spanish,the managers name,and the store number...

they replied back that they didnt even see me order..i told them i just left..they still stuck with their story..i replied back this place has cameras if i was attempting to rob the place the cameras,the people inside, and the employees working would have seen me then..i would like someone to contact me on this discrimination matter a.s.a.p. if not i will seek legal consultation on what i can do about this and make this public cause this is ridiculous the way that restaurant is under management...and being ran.... thank you and have a nice day!!

I am applauded at the way taco Bell handled my complain this evening. I ordered and paid for two nacho bell grande, and one chicken cantina bowl. I arrived home and the chicken bowl was missing. So I called the business up and was told they would have to review the cameras. I have waited about one hour and still haven't received a phone call back. Is this really the way to handle this. I am 66 yrs old and have lived in my home 50 years. I have never been treated like this before. I am no thief, for goodness sake. I will never buy there again. at Taco Bell. located at2300 Barrett Ave. Richmond CA 94804-1608 (5100237-2292 my order number was 359210 11/20/2012. Thank You for listening to my complaint.

I'm not a big fast food eater, but on occasion I eat Taco Bell when I get off work too late to do anything else for dinner. Normally, Taco Bell meets the standards that I would expect from fast foot. Delicious junk food. But my experience tonight was not that. First off, when I first approached the drive thru window, the guy on the other end said, "go ahead."

And nothing else. Now I know it's a drive thru but every other time I've been there I get a "good evening" or "welcome." Whatever, not a big deal. I proceed to order my late night meal and drive to the window. When I get there the man asked me if I wanted any sauces. I told him "hot sauce. And lots of it please!" Because, in all honesty, that's the main reason I can eat the food and guiltily enjoy it. Once I got home, I dove into my bag of tacos and quesadillas to find there was no sauce at all! So bummed. Tobasco is just not the same.

When I tried to open my quesadilla, there was smashed cheese all over the outside of the wrapping. Messy. The quesadilla was so smashed and there was cheese sticking the wrapping to the food. Kinda gross. And somehow, not sure how, but the quesadilla was burnt on the outside and the cheese was barely melted in the middle. The only melted cheese was all over the wrapper.

Again, I know it was late at night, and it's a fast good drive thru, but I'm usually satisfied with the meals I get there. This experience makes me want to check out the McDonald's down the street.

The person after myself waiting in line for a Taco Bell order was formally told they were the last order of the evening. Not only was a refused service, but the person after myself was apparently treated dishonestly and additionally refused service, but I myself was so refused.

Not only was humor expressed amongst the employees about the matter afterword, but the manager named Scott personally refused my business afterword. Dishonesty in addition to personal refusal of service is not only a travesty, but a personal offense from this establishment.

I certainly hope this information is reviewed by someone with the interest of profit in mind as well as customer service, and the experience will not further impose itself upon my future experiences with this organization.

If different management were in place, I imagine this establishment t would be not only more customer friendly but more profitable. Nevertheless, the presence of him upon this establishment is the negation of an otherwise profitable venture.

A couple days ago in Anchorage, Ak, i ordered some Doritos locos tacos. When I got home i opened them up and every one was literally only 1/2 full! I have a picture of it too! I was pissed. So, i went all the way back to the same store and complained and thinking that they would just give me a normal taco, i went home and i opened up the first one and it was just the same! Are you kidding me? Really? So here i am complaining on this web site about a damn 1/2 a taco.... Actually 8 of them. Its not just that store either. Its just about all the Taco Bells in Anchorage. Very inconsistant and not nearly as good as other states stores. So, don't think I am not going back. I like the taste of the food. I just want what I pay for and believe me I will be checking my orders every time which I shouldn't have to do, right?

The Taco Bell located on Beebe Caps Highway in Searcy, AR has consistently bad food! This is the third time in a year (and believe me we spaced it out to give the business the benefit of the doubt, that we have all gotten sick after eating at Taco Bell.

This time my husband has been very sick with nausea and debilitating diarrhea and I was considering taking him to the hospital but he says he thinks he's getting better. Still, he looks terrible! The rest of the people in our household (my son and daughter in law) have experienced the cramping diarrhea but are not as bad as my husband.

I think Taco Bell at this location should be investigated by the Health Department. In fact, that is my next task.

I ordered 5 crispy Potato Taco and 4 Bean Burrito in Lafayette, La at 1224 N.E. Evangeline Trwy 70501and was not pleased with the food I received. First we waited for 5 min or more . We also noticed in order to make sure they are not having customers wait too long under the window for not having the food ready, we are asked to move forward pass the window.
With the Potato taco, I counted 4 potatoes in one and lack of sauce in all. With the bean burrito, the beans were cold and the burrito looked very old as if it had been sitting for a while. I would like to say this has been the first time being unhappy with this particular, but it is not. Sadly enough, it is the only one in the area where we are located.

I have been visiting tacobell on a daily basis sometimes multiple times a day , recently i ordered a 5 layer burrito , this burrito was flat nasty , i came in the morning , it was perfectly clear they used ingredients from the previos day , the cheese was cold and chunky tasted spoiled, the meat was dripping with greese , the sour cream actualy tasted sour, i also requested it grilled which they failed to do .

I called them to inform them of possible food contamination which they did not take seriose and denied anything was wrong with my order. They knew it was me before preparing my burrito which leads me to believe it was intentionally improperly made . Since this incident i have tried to give them another chance but every time since then , my food has been very unsatisfactory . However i am not the only one to state this , it is starting to get a reputation around town for undesirable food.

As a bartender, I tend to get off of work at the same time as most drunks leave the bar. Seeing as I arrive at work at 330 or 4, I am usually exhausted and starving at two in the morning on my way home. On december 22 of 2012, after leaving my job I visited taco bell number 000511.

I was treated as if I was under the influence of alcohol ( their headsets should have been turned off when speaking of the customer, myself, in the drive through) and they messed everything in my order up except my Mexican pizza. I ordered the meal that came with the Mexican pizza and two taco supremes.

While my tacos came out as soft shells, neither had any sour cream or tomatoes. Also I ordered a volcano burrito with no ground beef sub refried beans. It was correct on my order screen, but incorrect when I tried to eat said burrito. As the young woman in the drive through window so eloquently put, "she's drunk, she'll never know.".

I'm not only insulted but irritated that they could have rang my order in correct but give so little concern because your employees assumed I was intoxicated.

I was visiting my Mother in Hutchinson ,Kansas for Christmas holidays when we saw a Taco Bell on 4th st. We went inside to order when my Mom and I noticed the cashier rubbing his nose sticking his finger inside the nostril . This upset my Mom and she said to the cashier that he should wash his hands.

He laughed and said if it bothers you go somewhere else. He appeared to be the manager, but wasn't wearing any name tag. Another man who was management also asked what happened, and when was informed just looked at the first man and just shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

My Mom is 75 years old and was totally disrespected at this store.I was standing right there and observed the whole situation. Your company needs to teach your franchises better health practices along with treating customers with more respect.

I don't my Mom or her husband will ever patronize that Taco Bell again. I'm a truck driver and frequent Taco Bell stores a lot and was quite surprised at that stores arrogance.

I saw your add for the free Dority Taco on the world series. I told my firend and she went to her Taco Bell in Walnut Creek CA and I went to mine in Alameda CA. I expected a line but I didnt not expect a line where you cant more forward. The line had between 20 and 30 people in it and that was fine. But the line didnt go down. Kids which were 90% of the line kept letting thier friends cut in. After about 3 or 4 cut ins right in front of me I said to the young girl excuse me but werent you behind me? and she laughed and said Im not even in the line. With that she put her hand accross the ropes to form a line so I could not move forward and she went on ahead of me. She and her friends all laughed.

I gave up new kids comming in all the time keep cutting into the line and it was going no place. I wanted to tell her I hoped when she went home she would tell her mother how she cut a 75 year old woman out of her place in line. There was no controls on the line and even when a man tried to intervene he finally said its not worth a big hasstle. So I left. My friend in Walnut Creek said she went there and went away when the line was around the building. We like the Encharitos and go there often for lunch when we get together but his was a big dissapointment that there was not better control over the number of people that were there and that the kids ruled the world. But I guess thats the way it is. They all have a screw you attitude but then again whats new.

Robert Bates at Taco Bell store 305 has been treating coworkers unfairly. There has also been several accounts where he makes up and excuse and has some one else deal with upset customers. He will not come talk to customers 1/1. Just sits at the back desk and claims to be one the phone. But when he did come out never once did he acknowledge me standing there. Something needs to be done about this. Rude rude rude. Makes me not want to step foot in that store.

I went to the Taco Bell in Trenton Ga..ordered my food and sat there for twenty minutes before I received my food. My mother and brother in law ordered food and was done eating before I even got my food. The manager on duty was making sure people in the drive thru were getting their food in a timely manner before the people in the lobby. I use to work for a fast food restaurant so I know that you have to get the drive thru food out before the timer on the board starts flashing. This was undxceptable. The restaurant was completely filthy and there wasn't any toilet paper in women's bathroom so my daughter had to use the men's room instead. I understand when it gets busy and you get behind but this was completely unexceptable. I went to the young woman and asked for my money back. My entire family was done eating before I received my food. You need more than just teenagers working at this restaurant because have the time you don't even get what you orderd right!

I went through the drive threw and ordered a chicken burrito, beefy nacho burrito, and an order of nachos. I could tell the employee screwed up my order so when I got to the window I repeated what I wanted, yet they still didn't understand. After repeating my order to them for the third time I gave my money and drove home.

As I was ready to grab my nachos I realized there were none. Instead there was a taco that I hadn't ordered plus a spicy nacho burrito that burnt my mouth when I bit into it and upset my stomach. Plus everything was wrapped incorrectly so I had to then open the burritos to find out what I was eating and make sure I wasn't going to bit into something spicy again.

I'm aggravated but am not going to drive back and complain to someone who probably won't understand what the hell I'm saying to them. The employees were screwing around and not paying any attention to their work which reflected on my order.

I have been visiting your 5019 location for over 2 yrs now at least 4-5 times a week. I am allergic to tomatoes and always place my orders without them. J have recieved many orders with tomatoes and always been good about checking before I bite. This one peticular night I bit into my burrito supreme and tomatoes were in it.

I have never been one to complain but I felt I needed to let someone know about it. I called around 11 pm about a month ago and spoke to an Asian male whom I can't remember his name and had expressed to me that he was sorry and replace the burrito at anytime by telling the manager my name . I have made several visits of course before tonight but haven't claimed it. I placed my order at the drive thru, with your team member Mai and told her about the burrito.

The manager John got on the speaker was outrageously rude immediately saying in a confrontational tone, " who did you speak too , Do you gave a receipt ? I don't. I said . He said I can't give you it with out a receipt just because you give me a name doesn't mean i can just give it you. I immediately asked for Taco Bell corporates complaint number. He said tack bell. Com and said nothing more. He didn't even ask if I still wanted my order. I paid for my order and left.

I am a manager at Carl's jr in Selma and never have I come across such a rude and idiotic behavior toward a customer. I feel that he really need some counseling on this issue before this store stars losing lot all customers. Thank you got your time and I will hope to hear from someone regarding this issue. I'm hoping to continue my frequent bid it's to 5019 location but if this problem persists I will reluctantly have to take my business elswhere.

No problems with the food. HOWEVER the so called free wifi does not exist. At a restuarant in Mobile AL I was unable to get on-line. Not even the singon screen. when I check the local network I found all of the ports on the router were closed. Perhaps this is a way for the company they hired to operate the network to save money on bandwith cost. No network - no cost - no return!

I am writing to comment or complain about the dismissal of the manager of Taco Bell on Lincoln Way East in Mishawaka, IN. I am speaking not fust for myself, but a group who meet there every Tuesday. We have become familiar with the staff and have seen a few employees come and go. We are strenously objecting to the firing of the manager, George. He is the best manager we have seen there and does an excellent job, working right along with employees with whatever has to be done. He has won awards for this location and even won a vacation to California from your company. Why you would even consider dismissing someone who is committed to doing the best job possible and deals with the customers and his employees the way he does is a mystery to us. Please reconsider this action so we can feel good about going there on a regular basis. I hope you will seriously reconsider this decision to terminate him. Thank you for taking action to this complaint.

I ordered 2 Doritos tacos from # 028965 in Kingston PA @ 1:31am. When I arrived home to eat, I opened the first one a d it was badly broken without the cardboard sleeve around it but I just dealt with it. Then I got to the second one and it was like a wrapper full of taco salad, again no sleeve. I went back with my pseudo salad and stopped at the drive thru speaker to announce I had an issue with my order then pulled up. After the car in front pulled out and I pulled up, 2 workers were at the window somehow already aware my tacos were pulverized and handed me a bag with 3 more of the same tacos claiming they forgot to use the cardboard which caused the tacos to spontaneously disintegrate. I questioned the theory but was reassured by the other employee named Fred that this is indeed what caused the issue. However I don't believe that this taco shell magically explodes in the absence of a sleeve but instead think the staff may have been upset to receive an order a half hour before closing and took it out on the poor Doritos.
To this I say, I don't enjoy waking up early in the morning so I've found a way to make a living working 3 pm till 11 pm. My point being, if you hate your Job don't take it out on others. Just find something more suited for your lifestyle and temperament.

I went to Tacobell/ Pizza hut express on 18 e 14 street new york, ny ,10003. I ordered a cheesy gordita crunch, large drink and nacho supreme. I ate about two thirds of the gordita before I realized there was mold on it!I went back to the store and demanded to speak to a manager. The managers name was Tukur. I showed him the food and he apologized for it. He threw the food away and offered to exchange it or refund my money. I said I wanted a refund. He gave me my money just for the gordita and nachos. He wouldn’t give me back my money for my drink. You would think he would be gracious enough to return all my money after I found mold on my food.

my daughter & i went to taco bell @ 3910 madison ave. indianapolis indiana 46227 on october 29 2012 @ 11:36 am....we ordered one nacho belgrande, four taco supremes & 2 med drinks.....none of our food had tomatoes or sour cream on them. then when i called & talked to a manager she was rude...that is no way to do business...when you say supreme you should get more than cheese lettuce & hamburger..we would like a refund or a certificate to get the food we ordered @ no charge, because it was taco bell's mistake not ours...please let me know what you are going to do to fix this, or next time i will call the better business bureau cause they are ripping people off not giving us what we paid for...very dissatified customers here!!!!!

We were driving through Brigham city. Had a long day and hadn't ate all day so we were starving. The girl at the drive thru charged my card the wrong amount at first so she had to run my card again. She forgot the hot sauce she asked if we wanted. She didn't give us any napkins. And my bean burritos were supposed to be only beans and cheese. No red sauce or onions. They came out only beans. So I had beans rolled in a semi warm tortilla with no hot sauce to even add flavor. Unhappy.

Today my friend and I went to a local Taco Bell where we were picking up a large order to take home for a group of us to enjoy while watching football. Some of the order was fine, but we had a good sized order of Doritos Locos tacos that we were extremely disappointed with. Normally I'm not a big complainer but the tacos we received were so under portioned it was rediculous. We had 15 of them and the taco shells were broken down the seam at the bottom bc there was nothing inside to keep them from folding in half. We took a taco and were able to fit the entire contents that were inside onto a tablespoon. That's meat, lettuce, and tomatoes....or lack thereof. We spent a good amount of money there and were all extremely unhappy with the product and felt we were ripped off . The only reason we didn't take it back to return it was bc we had a very long drive and we were starving. I took pictures of the tacos to show how rediculous they are but didn't know if I could upload them here. I will gladly send them if need be. The location of this Taco Bell is Royersford, Pa. I've been to many other Taco Bells and always enjoyed the product but this was different. The reason I've issued the complaint is so maybe this location is checked up on or something to make sure they're not cheating everyone. I will return there and won't leave next time until I check everything. If this is indeed read, then I thank you for your time and wish you a happy holiday!

I am a 70 year old veteran. Your Super Bowl commercial is demeaning, insulting and in bad taste. You show no respect for the elder population. I do not frequent fast food often, but be assured, it will not be Taco Bell when I do. A public apology to seniors would be the responsible response.

Good afternoon my name is vanessa burch i went to the taco bell in stanton #002763 general managers name wasirma i visited this store on 10/15/12 at 1:35 pm i went to get a refill and the wooden facade board cover the fron of the takeble the soda machine fell off and landed on my foot it was an inch thick abot 12 inches high and three feet across my foot immediately started swelling and bruising my fiancee told the manager who seemed irritateand rude didnt offer an apology took down my info aand said she would call me she didnt offer to call an ambulance my father came to pick me up to take me to the er and he asked for a copy of the report but was rudely reffused to be given once again no apology was offered i have notrecieved a return call nor has my father the dr. said i had deep contusion to my foot

On January 9, 2013, I entered the drive thru of the Marshall, TX (75670) Taco Bell around 10:40 pm. I attempted to place a order, but failed on the first attempt due a younger lady employee saying she was failing to hear me thru the speaker. I then pulled around to the window to place the order so I could be better understood.

Immediately I was unable to speak because of a older gentlemen employee by the name of Mr. Wilson, informing me in a absolute rude manner (shrugging his sholders and hand gesturing as if he did not care) that he would not take my order from the window that I must place the order from the drive thru speaker. I attempted for about a minute to explain to him that the younger lady was unable to hear me and I was trying to make it easier on her from the window now. T

his still seemed to agitate Mr. Wilson and further explained to me that I could not order from the window. I then became agitated myself (after telling Mr. Willson that his rudeness wa not necessary) and seeing that there was not going to be any reasoning with the gentlemen, I pulled back around the drive thru. I then had to procede to yell at the speaker. (I admit while in a complete agitated state due to the rudeness of Mr. Wilson) I placed the order yelling into the speaker. then made it back to the window.

I immediately asked the name of the manager so I could place a compliant, which the name was refused by Mr. Wilson, the younger lady and what seemed to be three or four other employees. I stated further that even without the name of the manager I would still file the complaint, at which time Mr. Wilson pointed to the other employees and proceded to say "I think I have about four or five others here."

I then left the property after paying for the food. I find the extreme rudeness of the employee to be completely unprofessional. While I expect nothing will really come of this email I want to let the owner and manager of the facility to know exactly the conduct that their employee processes to the customers that seek their business. Thank you.

This is the 3rd time in the last month that I visited the taco bell store at 820 eastgate south dr. Cinti. Oh. 45245 and my order was wrong. My order number was 344124 and dated 01/09/2013. I am tired of this. I immediately called the store with the offer of bring the wrong stuff back tonite or come in later for replacements of the items that were wrong. I live approx 6 miles from the store and it is a big inconvience to go back plus I did not get what I paid for. I was told nexttime I come in the manager would personally makemy order, that's what happened the previous times qand they still get my order wrong and I am tired of it.

This hapens at no other stores that I visit. If the employees cqnt mqke the orders right they should be corrected and not at the edpence of my extra time and gas for an even replacement. Please fix this and I would appreciate a response before I go to get my replacement. They did not ev en take my name or a reciept number so how do they verify me.

I went to the Taco Bell in Loveland, Colorado, 1330 Lincoln, at 7:45 pm on Saturday, April 14, 2012. I purchased a double decker taco supreme. When I opened it up, there was not tomato or sour cream on the taco. I took it to the counter and the manager said they would make me a new one.

I commented that if she just gave me some tomatoes and some sour cream on the side, they wouldn't need to make a new one and waste the one I had, creating a great expense or loss to them. She gave me two containers and the sour cream was near a dimes worth. I asked for a little more and she was not willing. I left the double decker on the counter and decided I was not going to get what I had asked for, feeling it was a small request.

I then asked the cashier for my refund and she said they couldn't when I disposed of the food. I told her that I didn't dispose of it that I left it on the counter for them to decide what they needed to do with it. She discussed some with the manager and then gave me money back for the double decker without the tax. I lost all the way around. The real sad thing about it, my husband and I go there quite frequently and are satisfied customers, until this incident.

Over a small drop of sour cream.

I have never complained about service before. However, my order was wrong and I have been craving Taco Bell all day. They put one piece of chicken on my nacho bell grande when I ordered chicken on it. I was charges 99 cents, but received one piece. The soda was flat and the food was cold. I am very unhappy with the Springfield, Missouri Taco Bell lpcated on West Sunshine Street.

The Metropolis, Illinois Taco Bell has serious issues in cleanliness. There is food all over the place (everywhere on the floor behind the counter), in plain view of customers. (This location was not busy and the staff had plenty of time to clean up between customers). The manager apologized for a customer complaining about the service and food, but didn't do anything about helping calm the other customer down or fixing the problem. Instead she went outside to smoke a cigarette. The staff are unprofessional and look like they haven't cleaned themselves either. The service is horrible. My family and I were there this evening and while we were there 4 other different customers brought back their food due to getting the wrong things. The staff do not pay attention to the orders. Too busy clowning around. While we were attempting to eat what we were given, the entire staff all went outside to smoke a cigarette leaving only one employee in the building. I can understand if the place were busy and unable to keep up with the demand, but that was not the case. This location use to be a really good Taco Bell. Since the first of 2013 it has gone completely downhill. I suggest that better managers are hired or trained properly. Also to hire someone who is presentable to the customers with proper training in customer service. The girl we had tonight should not be allowed to wait on customers. I am highly disappointed with the service and staff. This is not the first time at this location we have had or experienced this, but tonight was the worse. I recommend a surprise visit from corporate. This location needs help or shut down.

signed,
Highly Dissatisfied Customer

I went to taco bell long john silvers on my way home. my order was very specific. L9 NO HUSHPUPPIES PLEASE!!!!dr. pepper no ice. cashier said ok total is 4.91. i pulled around to pay and was given my food and my drink. drink was with ice as ordered. food has HUSHPUPPIES in the box. i was informed it comes with the HUSHPUPPIES and he would remove them. WHY IS IT HARD TO JUST NOT PUT THEM IN MY BOX????????? they do at other ljs. this is the LAST TIME i will stop there!!!!!! this would be a good establishment to go & do UNDERCOVER BOSS!!!!!!

On 11/10/12 I went to taco bell waited for 30 mins. I went inside to order my food since they ALWAYS get my order wrong. This is a big problem because I'm ordering for several kids. I filed a complaint already and have yet to have a response or even an acknowledgement that they would review the problem. There were at least 7 different customers waiting this long. One lady got a refund after waiting that long. Point I'm trying to make is it was horrible service, unacceptable wait time, wrong food in bag, LEFT OUT SEVERAL ITEMS AGAIN! Still nothing done. This is my 3rd complaint since Saturday and will continue to make them until I get a satisfactory response.

I made a drive through order tonight 10/4 @ 7:45 pm at the Taco Bell in Buckeye, Az. I requested no onions on my burritos. At the pay window I asked her to make sure since I am allergic to them. She yelled to the prep line no onions on those. I got home took a bit of my burrito and found my mouth full of onions. My sons burritos had them as well. I was unable to eat the food I ordered and quickly took allergy medication. I tried to call the store but the phone was busy for 45 minutes when I gave up. This could have been an accident but due to the age and attitudes of the workers I have a feeling this was ment as a joke. It's not funny. In fact it's highly dangerous and life threatening.

Have feedback for Taco Bell?