Taco Bell

Complaint Department

Most Popular Complaint about Taco Bell

Posted by Complaints Department on Feb 16, 2015
Customer Rating

Ok so I love taco tell but the taco bell on broadway ave in elmira ny is a freaking joke! We went there tonight and yes we usually no we probably won't get what we want but since we love it we deal with it. But today we went and ordered a grande meal and my boyfriend wanted sour cream on his tacos they said it was an extra 50 cents per taco for sour cream he said that was fine and we continue through the drive thur. We get to the window looks like everything is there and head home. When we get home to our surprise we have all the tacos we ordered. We begin to eat and my boyfriend releases there is no sour cream. Now usually we wouldn't care but come on we paid 5 extra dollars on sour cream so he goes back. when he is there he tells them that he paid extra and would like what he paid for, they point fingers and then eventually get to his order mean while he watches the other customers order of course they forget things like normal but the kicker is, is that they have asked every customer if they would like to round the price of their meal up! Are you kidding me I'm giving you $18.75 what it cost and you have the nurve to ask if they would like to make it an even $19 what the hell are you running?? We can honestly say we will send our $20 somewhere else so long taco bell! Hello taco night!

3 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Taco Bell provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Taco Bell?

Customer Satisfaction Results
2 out of 5
2 out of 5 Stars
269 Consumer Reviews

Taco Bell
Contact Information

I want to write a letter to Taco Bell. What is their corporate mailing address?

1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine , CA 92614

I want to call the Taco Bell customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

1-800-TACO BELL

I need to visit the Taco Bell company website. What is their website address?

More Taco Bell Complaints

Customer Rating

I have been patient, I have been kind. I have filled out Feedback form after feedback form after feedback form after feedback form after......getting annoying yet? yeah.....that's how I feel! I understand you guys have a lot on your plate.....but the Pendleton, Oregon 97801 Taco Bell (I'd give you a store number, but seeing as your employees were incompetent to give my husband a receipt I cannot provide such number and have no back receipts on hand) is lacking in many aspects. My biggest complaint is the fact that every 8 out of 10 times I go to Taco Bell and order a Chicken Quesadilla, it does not come with that zesty delicious sauce that I love the Quesadilla for to begin with. I just want my sauce on my Quesadilla....that's all I'm asking for. I'm begging at this point. And my second complaint, every 7 out of 10 times I go to this Taco Bell my husband will order a Crunch Wrap Supreme with no sour cream (as he is allergic) and no tomatoes. And every time, there is sour cream and tomatoes. I'm your biggest fan, I love Taco Bell with a passion and I never want to give it up....so that's why I'm begging you to please fix this. I'm tired of boycotting Taco Bell for weeks at a time just to see if maybe a new crew will come around and this one will be better. Please, please.....fix this.

someone who just wants their sauce!!

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I'm tired of ordering sour cream on every item and not getting it but getting charged for it. Every single time I go to the Southgate, Mi taco bell on fort street, I order the same damn items, a mexican pizza plus sour cream and a mexi melt plus sour cream, and I 4-5 times per week. More than half the times I do not get sour cream on them. We got 16 inches of snow yesterday, should I have to drive back up there just to get my sour cream on them? It isnt right, its like giving taco bell a free dollar every time i go there, and I dont want to quit giving them my business but its getting old fast.

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I went to taco bell long john silvers on my way home. my order was very specific. L9 NO HUSHPUPPIES PLEASE!!!!dr. pepper no ice. cashier said ok total is 4.91. i pulled around to pay and was given my food and my drink. drink was with ice as ordered. food has HUSHPUPPIES in the box. i was informed it comes with the HUSHPUPPIES and he would remove them. WHY IS IT HARD TO JUST NOT PUT THEM IN MY BOX????????? they do at other ljs. this is the LAST TIME i will stop there!!!!!! this would be a good establishment to go & do UNDERCOVER BOSS!!!!!!

Customer Rating

I went to Taco Bell store number 1506 in Huntsville, Tx. And Tamara, the girl that gave me my food bitched at me because I didn't pay at the first window. THERE WASN'T ANYONE AT THE FIRST WINDOW. She let out a deep sigh and said "well give me your card". So I did and when I asked for sauce she rolled her eyes and threw it in the bag. When I said thank you, she slammed the window. Seriously pissed me off. When I called to speak to a manager, I called 5 times and no one answered. I guess they knew a complaining customer was calling. Terrible. She should not have this job if she isn't going to be nice to people that come in.

Customer Rating

On January 12th 2013 I visited the Tacobell Seffner Florida location At around 1 am . From the time I started ordering my food the cashier Angela S. was very rude and and had an horrible attitude . When ordering my food I payed the extra .30 cents to have lava sauce added to my tacos. After receiving my tacos I checked to make sure everything was correct come to find out there where 3 tiny pieces of chicken and a tiny drip of lava sauce .

I practically had a lettuce taco ! I was VERY VERY Unsatisfied with the food and service. After telling Angela about my food she then huffed and puffed calling the Manger on duty Ashley. Ashley also Came to the window with a attitude as if she didn't care. She told me I would have to pay An additional 30 cents even though

I already payed the first additional charge to have lava sauce added to my taco. I am a very unsatisfied with the services I received !

Customer Rating

As a bartender, I tend to get off of work at the same time as most drunks leave the bar. Seeing as I arrive at work at 330 or 4, I am usually exhausted and starving at two in the morning on my way home. On december 22 of 2012, after leaving my job I visited taco bell number 000511.

I was treated as if I was under the influence of alcohol ( their headsets should have been turned off when speaking of the customer, myself, in the drive through) and they messed everything in my order up except my Mexican pizza. I ordered the meal that came with the Mexican pizza and two taco supremes.

While my tacos came out as soft shells, neither had any sour cream or tomatoes. Also I ordered a volcano burrito with no ground beef sub refried beans. It was correct on my order screen, but incorrect when I tried to eat said burrito. As the young woman in the drive through window so eloquently put, "she's drunk, she'll never know.".

I'm not only insulted but irritated that they could have rang my order in correct but give so little concern because your employees assumed I was intoxicated.

Customer Rating

I went in to rockingham store told the lady what I wanted got home. I told her that I didn't want the rice, sour cream, I got home and all I had on my food was the beef and cheese. I was upset I have always eaten at Taco Bell and I was very disappointed.

Customer Rating

I am seriously disappointed with Taco Bell's decision to remove XXL nachos from the menu only to be replaced by a substandard box of what? XXL nachos were the best thing that Taco Bell had to offer! They were also a staple in our family. Now I have a pissed off 9 year old and 2 year old who don't understand why mommy does not have what we've gotten accustomed too. I completely wasted a trip to another town only to find out that they have been discontinued. Why taco bell- WHY???????

Customer Rating

The chicken flatbread was my alltime favorite fast food choice and i understand its a seasonal item but its time for it now and its not back i would just like to no the reason for this and hope it comes out soon.......... when i was down on my luck and they were .99 they kept me fed because the flatbread is so filling... id pay more than that for them now since im back on my feet id just love to see them again

Customer Rating

This evening my husband and I stopped in at the Franklin, Indiana Taco Bell for dinner. While we were waiting to order, someone came into the resteraunt with a dog. The Taco Bell employee named Christy, who took our order, came behind the counter and informed the customer who had the dog that if the dog is not a service dog they had remove the dog from the resteraunt. While she was speaking to the customer she petted the dog and asked another employee (who was eating) if they would watch the dog outside while the customer ordered their food. The employee was happy to do so. Then Christy returned to the counter to take our order without WASHING her hands. At that time, we placed our order. Then we waited 25 minutes and asked how much longer it would take. Christy apologized for the wait and encouraged the cook to speed up. We finally received our food after 30 minutes if waiting!!! My husband ordered a Big Box with both tacos being a supreme taco. Unfortunately, neither taco in his Big Box were supreme tacos. The ONLY type of offer received for our inconvenience was a Carmel Apple Empada. Needless to say, we were exteremly dissatisfied with the service received and may never return!!

Customer Rating

I not only waited 15 minutes waiting to have my order taken the food was terrible! I threw it out! The tacos had nothing but a teaspoon full of ,eat and lettuce no chess what so ever the shell tasted like it was old! My order was incorrect! I'd worked 12 hours and busted stopped by to pick up a quick bite and then couldn't eat the crap!

Customer Rating

On Oct 1st my daughter an employee of a Taco Bell told me they were maggots in her store. On Oct 2nd we stoped by and the employees were talking about the incident. During the conversation one of the employees on duty said, omg theres another on, and pointed at it, I looked over at the swinging door seperating the lobby from the back kitchen and sure enough there was a maggot. A male employee grabbed some cleaning solution and a towel and cleaned it up. I left the store and contacted the Health Department. I also contacted Taco Bell corporation. I not only spoke to a represenative, I also emailed him at his request. When it was discovered I was infact an employees parent the incident was swept under the carpet so to say. They weremore concerned that I an employees relative reported it, then the incident itself. By the way. later that week a customer brought back a Cantina bowl with a dead cricket head in it. Theres also various other things going on in that store that the higher management doesn't seem to concerned with. If you have cameras, you might want to check them out, managers clocking themselves in when no ones even in the store yet. You can also check the alarm company, I'm sure they keep a record when the stores entered. Not scheduling enough employees to deal with rushes, leaving the store and telling the staff, by the way you will run out of beef. Your team members are only as good as its management team. I will NEVER visit another Taco Bell again and you can be sure I will tell EVERYONE about what I personally saw with my OWN 2 EYES!!!!

Customer Rating

From the store on the north side of holland michigan to the store on the south side of holland michigan the meat on the tacos very from 1 teaspoon @ one store to 4 teaspoon @ the other???? Can we just be fair? Give me a fair amount of meat and I will keep buying them, or don't and I won't ,,,,, simple ! All I want, is what I pay for. And if you don't want to give it to me. There are more places to get tacos right down the street than just taco bell stores. Have a great day & Thank you.

Customer Rating

Today my friend and I went to a local Taco Bell where we were picking up a large order to take home for a group of us to enjoy while watching football. Some of the order was fine, but we had a good sized order of Doritos Locos tacos that we were extremely disappointed with. Normally I'm not a big complainer but the tacos we received were so under portioned it was rediculous. We had 15 of them and the taco shells were broken down the seam at the bottom bc there was nothing inside to keep them from folding in half. We took a taco and were able to fit the entire contents that were inside onto a tablespoon. That's meat, lettuce, and tomatoes....or lack thereof. We spent a good amount of money there and were all extremely unhappy with the product and felt we were ripped off . The only reason we didn't take it back to return it was bc we had a very long drive and we were starving. I took pictures of the tacos to show how rediculous they are but didn't know if I could upload them here. I will gladly send them if need be. The location of this Taco Bell is Royersford, Pa. I've been to many other Taco Bells and always enjoyed the product but this was different. The reason I've issued the complaint is so maybe this location is checked up on or something to make sure they're not cheating everyone. I will return there and won't leave next time until I check everything. If this is indeed read, then I thank you for your time and wish you a happy holiday!

Customer Rating

Was at store # 005640 yesterday evening at 5:32. I teach at a college real close so sometimes I stop there for a quick bite. As I entered the store there were already 2 people in front of me. We waited for about 2 min before someone came from the back to help us. Being in a hurry at times one goes to a fast food place to get quick service. My order was placed at 5:32 and I did not receive my order till 5:45. 13 min is hardly fast service. They were not even really busy. No apology or excuse when food was finally given. If I was in management there, this would differently be addressed.

Customer Rating

I received an incomplete order from Taco Bell. I specifically ask the staff if the entire order was in the bag as it seemed lite. I was assured it was complete. When I got home and checked the order it was missing items and items in the order were missing ingredients. Upon returning ti the taco bell store #019978 the "Manager" was completely unprofessional and had no concept of customer service. I was told if I wanted to give her my name and number the owner might want to send me something. When I asked why I was told my order was complete, the response was "Oh, we're training that guy at the window today."

Customer Rating

I went to Taco Bell 027886 and purchased 2 xxl nachos on chicken and one steak and I received as much meat that's on a nacho supreme if it was chicken or steak I called the store and asked to speak to the manager and told her the problem she stated that she made it herself her name was Amy I asked how much was it suppose to weigh I forget what the said but there's no way this met this criteria I asked if I brought it back and we weighed it it wodnt weigh that she said yeah it wouldn't after two minutes and this was after I informed her I live right down the street I think it's a total rip off to charge me just about seven dollars for a nacho and give me about three dollars and fifty cents in product. If u need pictures I have them

Customer Rating

I ordered Taco Bell To-Go this afternoon, around 3pm. I was home by 3:10 and immediately sat down to eat. My food is still hot, but both of my tacos and my quesadilla are extremely soggy; even the paper is soggy, and has melted to the food, making opening the wrapper impossible without picking off each shred of the wrapper. I am absolutely disgusted with this; I adore Taco Bell, but this is gross. This food has quite obviously sat on a warmer all afternoon.

I also wasn't offered taco sauce, and didn't realize it until I got home! So heartbroken... it's like a naked taco.

Customer Rating

I went to Taco Bell tonight, tried to order a smothered Burrito. They said they were out of beans. I asked her what they were going to substitute, says
said nothing was going to be substituted, I asked her what about adding some more rice she said that would be extra. That is poor business. It is bad enough their service is slow. I wished you could check on this.

Customer Rating

I'm taking my complaint straight to the FTC for gross intentional false advertising. Got sucked into buying one of these from the world series commercials and what a major disappointment. The amount of food in the commercial was at least four times what they actually give you. In fact, it's no more than the standard Beef Chalupa Supreme which is a fraction of the cost. Got lots of pictures to show the incredible discrepancy from what they show you in the commercials.

Companies Like Taco Bell