Taco Bell Customer Service

Contact Taco Bell Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-TACO BELL

Taco Bell is an American fast food chain specializing in Mexican food and is a subsidiary of Yum! Restaurants International. Serving over 2 billion customers each day including worldwide franchises, Taco Bell is based in Irvine, CA. With revenues reported at US 1.9 billion in 2009, employees number over 175,000.

If you have a problem with product or service you may call 1-800-822-6235. You may fill out contact us form here. If you would like to send communication to the CEO, Brian Niccol, you may address your correspondence to One Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618. The Irvine corporate office phone number is 949-863-4500. You may want to consider the Yum! corporate offices at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Tx 75024 with corporate phone number 972-338-8100.

Taco Bell began as a hot dog stand in Downey, CA in the 50’s and in 1962 opened the first taco stand called Taco Tia after noticing long lines outside a Mexican food restaurant and gaining trust to watch their food assembly. Because of the size of the company, many Taco Bell complaints relate to the poor quality of the food used in processing.

There have many noteworthy promotions and the current slogan is: Live Mas! On the night of November 19, 2015 the first Taco Bell building was moved to the Irvine Corporate Headquarters.  Social media presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

Taco Bell Contact Information

1-800-TACO BELL

B+

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Taco Bell Complaints

I recently was in a rush, went to establishment in Woodbridge, VA through drive through. No one in line in front or behind. Asked for assistance with menu needing on salads the one with least calories and carbs. I was told I would have to go in and look at the menu because she didn't know. Called manager and was told staff doesn't know menu and that information is for guest dinning in only. How sad. I left and went to Taco Bell and even though they had a line gave me information and suggested ways to lower carbs for healthy meal and offered me free water.

I am a truck driver that travels from coast to coast and the Taco Bell in Belle, WV is by far the worst taco bell I have ever ate at. Its like that every time I go through there. Attached is a taco I received. This is the type of service i get every time. Literally.

O stars. The store in New Lenox, IL is a flat out joke. Now 2 times in a row short food. Who determines the size and weight of a supposed 1/2 lb burrito? Tired of being shorted and ripped off this store is bad news. No consistency at all. Nacho cheese container less than 1/3 full. Looks like el burrito loco from now on. This restaurant needs new management. You owe me money.

My girlfriend and I got food from the drive thru and when we got home and started eating, the food tasted funny. We only ate about half of it and threw it away. I looked for the receipt and realized the clerk never gave me one. Later that night I started to have really bad stomach pains and sweating. My girlfriend started to have the same symptoms the next morning. We were both in pain and spent some time in the bathroom between that night and the morning after.

I called and spoke with the manager at the location and she basically told me it wasn't her problem and there was nothing to investigate because no one else complained. She basically dismissed my complaint and had no regard for the pain I had endured the previous night. I run a business and this is not how a business should treat a customer with a serious health complaint. I need to hear back from someone about this issue. At Taco Bell 829 Russell Pkwy. Warner Robbins, Ga, 31088

Went to taco bell springfield, TN at 10:43p on 7-23-2016 waited in line until 10:56 before even getting to the order area and then was told it would be 20 min. before I could order they were out of everything, I left and went back 1 hour later was in line again for 10min. before getting to the order area and was told they were closed. I commented that I thought you were open till 2am on weekends and the gentleman replied no we started closing at 12 midnight as of tonight. So when I got back to work I looked it up on the website and it says they are still open till 2am.

If your employees can't keep up with making and preparing your product or they run out something then maybe they need to be replaced with someone who can keep up or be given extra workers on the weekends when its busier and order extra stuff/and prepare extra so they don't run out. In the 2 times I was there on this night I watched them turn away 17 cars which is business you lose.

I walked in before 6:30 pm on Tuesday night June 28,2916. I had my daughter in law and three cranky kids that were very hungry after spending the day at a daycare. When we started giving the order the clerk asked another lady how long it will be. The lady said about fifteen minutes! For a fast food restaurant? Get real! Well, they lost the five of us plus a single guy. We left and we t to the hikes point restaurant. In and out no problem. Also a lot cleaner than the Jefferson town store. Someone needs to get production up and running or get a new manager.

The Lake Highlands area of NE Dallas is an upscale area. I would expect even fast food restaurants to have some of their best employees working there. The majority speak little to no English. Those who do speak English are insolent or disinterested at best. We check every order because there is a 90% chance something is wrong. When the food is returned, the employee stands and stares as if to say " what do you want me to do about it" Tonight we ordered a multitude of items. I'm going to try and attach a pic of my tostada.

It looks like someone vomited on it. I'm assuming hot liquid cheese, but who can say for sure...all of my friends refuse to eat at TB, citing the low grade ingredients. I've always liked Taco Bell, but I have to say, I think now I'm done. So tired of the crappy service, messed up orders. PLEASE send someone undercover to the store on Walnut Hill Lane DallasTX 75238.

The quality of the food has gone down in the past few months at our location. The kids working inside are more Interested in playing with each other. The shredded chicken mini quesa no longer has sauce unless you ask and then are charged .40 each. The chicken is in there and a half teaspoon of sauce on one end. This has happened more than a few times. Look at the crusty bean burrito. Tired of it. Washington Missouri location.

Went to Taco Bell # 023298 at 2403 Hiawassee Rd. in Orlando Fl. last night 5/8/16 at about 9:45 PM and waited over 30 minutes in the drive through lane. After 15 minutes I went to the front door to go inside and it was locked. Went back to my car and waited another 20 minutes to get my order. Finally was able to leave at 10:20 PM. Worst customer service EVER. My order number was 328321 and the cashier was Laetrice S. Will NOT be returning to Taco Bell anytime soon.

Purchased cheesy double beef burrito from Berea, Ky site and found the sticker in the food. See photos below. Here is the location, Taco Bell 021543, 119 Brentwood, Berea KY40403. Order 217650. The Cashier was named Samantha. This is completely unacceptable.

Went in to the Taco Bell on Foothill Blvd in Rancho Cucamunga on Friday 2-12-16. I ordered my food then asked to use the bathroom. They unlocked it and it was disgusting splattered crap on the toilet in plan view. Got my food and started looking around filthy Windows, counters, floors everything. Parking lot trash all over. Take some pride and get a manager that cares. DISGUSTING.

At 8:22 pm order number 309177 my wife Ashley Sinclair was in in the drive thru placing our order. The young lady took our order but made a mistake, which is no big deal. My wife told her again we need to add an order or rice and beans and still the young lady had a had time hearing my wife. Some lady other than the one that was taking our order came across the intercom and said, "B**** it's just rice and beans, place your order or pull to the window" my wife said pardon me in shock and the same quote was repeated.

My wife demanded to speak to the manager and the young lady that originally took our order said ma'am can you please take your food we have other customers. My wife again said get your manager. The manager came over laughing with his name tag backward and said "what's your problem ma'am?" My wife said I don't have a problem but I will not tolerate being talked to in the fashion the young lady spoke to me.

My wife asked his name and he plainly said "I'm the manager" she then asked what was the young lady's name that cursed at her and he said her name is "girl", here are some coupons for free tacos please leave. She said I don't want the tacos I want something done about this unacceptable behavior. He said you eat your tacos, I'll handle this. Is that a deal? My question is this how things or done? Is this your customer service? The guy never gave a name or nothing and was laughing the entire time. I want to be contacted immediately from corporate or the franchise owner. This will not be tolerated!

I wasn't the one to go to Taco Bell for this incident, but I know someone who went today. I overheard this. They had to go inside to pay for their food due to drive thru not moving. When they got their credit card back, the cashier giving the card back dropped the card on the counter by accident, and a bunch of white powder fell out of the cashiers hand all over the card. It's unclear why this situation even occurred, but the person paying suspected it to be drugs (their guess was cocaine). The cashier merely gave a scornful look, as if that person did nothing wrong and was eavesdropped on. This incident occurred today (31 Jan 2016) at Altus, OK.

I used to eat here all the time. The quality of this food has been deplorable for the past many months, I have heard so many negative opinions about the service in general, and now this? I just ate here yesterday, the rice tasted disgusting like someone was smoking over my food as it was being made and no sauce. The food was awful, the burritos/wraps/etc. are not being fully filled, and service takes forever. Personnel seem to just not care. I refuse to eat here anymore until an investigation occurs, personnel are fired, and retrained.

Family requested Taco Bell for dinner last night. I went to the drive up and it did take awhile for someone to answer. I warned the young man that I had a large order and he said okay and I placed the order for $29.65. The freeze machine was still broken and has been for a few weeks now. I got my order and then pulled over in a parking lot to check the order and it was not correct. I went back through the line and also requested mild and hot sauce.

They were out of mild sauce. I was charged for my order but it was five items short. So I did get my items and hot sauce only. He also said they were short handed. In addition, the register needs a new ribbon or cartridge because it also has not worked correctly for a few weeks you cannot read it. I don't know if the owner or managers are not aware of these problems but I think you have some issues. I know that things go wrong and machines break but nothing is getting fixed at this place. I think that we will wait a long time before we get our dinner at Taco Bell, the kids love it but I did not like taking home a very cold dinner. This Taco Bell is located at 7100 W. 119th St., Overland Park, KS 66213.

My dad and I went to taco bell , but the door was locked. My dad pulled on it and the woman said go to the drive thru. When we went to the drive thru my dad asked why there wasn't a sign on the door or somewhere else that said go to the drive thru without getting out of the vehicle. Then we couldn't read menu board cause there was ice on it. The woman said she asked the manager and said and done nothing. Then my dad said well all it takes is paper and pen. Taco Bell 024204 2650 McIngvale Rd. Hernando, MS 38632.

I was wondering if only employees and managers are allowed to take free food home? I have seen a manager take bags and bags of food and not ring it up.....is this being offered to the public as well? Store in mcallen texas, on 10th street, manager gloria. She is also very vulgar and disrespectful to employees. Again i would like to know how we,the public, may receive free food too?

The service was ok. But I have a problem with Taco Bells prices and the way they post the menu. I ordered a potato wrap that I thought was going to have plenty of steak in it. But only got a real thin layer of steak with cold potatoes and bits of bacon. Hmm not worth 4.99. It was suppose to be the Steak/Potato Boss Wrap. That's a joke. I can get two combination burritos at Del Taco for 5.00 bucks and be totally content. Look at the picture, do u see Steak? Very little.

First I had to sit in line outside for 10 mins.because they were slow answering the speaker for all of us in line--3 vehicles drove off after waiting so long. Then when she answered the speaker, she asked me to wait 1 moment which turned out to be 5 mins. I would have drove off myself but my son loves to eat here. I finally ordered having to repeat the order twice which she finally got correct. Then another long wait---several mins again. It wouldn't be so bad if they had enough employees working--I only saw 3 young people working--very hectic in there. Then when I finally got my order, the man handed it to me and didn't verify the order. I drove home--opened the sack and I had someones order but had my correct receipt with it. I drove back down there and waited again.

Finally got to report the mistake and the girl acted strange-I repeated the order-she took the sack and my receipt. She asked a man to help me--He asked if I ordered something different ( 2 fiery tacos), I repeated my order and told him she took the food and receipt, he said ok and asked me to pull up front. I waited 10 more minutes. I finally went in to see what the problem was and the girl was blaming me to the man that I ordered those fiery tacos, and I told him to read my receipt--they corrected it and I finally got my order. We eat here a lot, and occasionally have to wait awhile, but this night crew needs help .We probably won't be back for awhile. Not to mention someone else didn't get their order because it had gone to me at the start. I am not a complainer but this was ridiculous and uncalled for.

I went to taco bell in my town and ask to order a cantina bowel and they told me that they don't serve them after 9 pm and I ask when did you stop cause I stop here 3-4 times a week to get them after I get off work at 11 pm the cashier told me she didn't know but we not to tonight. My thing is if you stop serving something 9 then why don't you have it on the menu are at less tell your people so they will know what to tell the customer. I far one will not shop at Byram Ms. taco bell again cause they are just rude and don't know too how to inform the customer.

Sunday, November 8, 2015, between 5:00pm and 5:45pm. 1022 W Shady Grove Rd, Irving Texas 75060. I was in line almost 45 minutes. There were 6 cars in front of me. It is getting to where it takes that long no matter what day or time it is. I don't know if they don't have enough employees or what, but it ridiculous at the amount of time it takes to get your order. When I finished placing my order, I was told to pay at the first window. When I got to that window, no one was there, or ever came there. When I got to the second window, it took a while just to pay, but the young man was very nice. I asked if they were short handed and he said yes. He apologized several times and offered me a free soda. The ONLY reason I continue to go there is this is the only fast food restaurant close to my home, but I could have driven to Beltline Rd and back in THAT amount of time!! Please check this out and it would be greatly appreciated if something could be done to speed up the process.

I do not have a complaint other then I really don't like the website when I want to leave a message, for I went to Taco Bell 020143, that's in Jackson Missouri, the time was 6:01 on Friday November 6, and my cashier was Kiersten G, but yet another women helped her, I have to say what an outstanding 2 girls. Yes I went to the drive threw and the car in front of me ordered I feel half the store, but it didn't matter. I was greeted with a smile hello and they actually acted like they liked their jobs. Please tell them outstanding! people like that makes the business.

On Thursday October 1, I ordered from store # 002509 in South Charleston Wv. I had stopped going to this Taco Bell location in the past because of issues with food orders. However, I went against my better judgement and went through the drive thru. I have food allergies, tomatoes and avacodes make blisters in my mouth that require Silver Nitrate to be used (expensive and painful). My order number was 347614. I ordered a steak cantina burrito with. my order.. Also, a tostada with no tomatoes. I made it perfectly clear during my order that I have a food allergy and that my orders are always wrong at this location. 'please make sure that it is correct'! 'No problem', I was told. At the screen upon confirmation of my order, I explained that it had no tomatoes. Again, I was told it was taken care of. At the window, I said for the THIRD time that I have an allergy. Again, I was told it was taken care of.

Lo and behold, when I got back to my job I had a chicken cantina burrito AND it was loaded with Avocado, but I had bitten into it. So I checked the tostada and guess what? Tomatoes! I submitted my complaint online at thebell.com and no response! and that was after trying for 2 hours calling the store to speak to a manager. This is unacceptable. There are no excuses for food preparation to be wrong after confirming 3 times. I will not EVER use this location! There are no excuses on this matter, I also have photo evidence as well as witness'. The following day, I had to go to a provider to get Silver Nitrate and missed an hour of work. Thank God, I do not anaphylaxis allergies to these ingredients because this is borderline negligence.

I have a picture of my food. It's absolutely horrible. For example my nacho chips its just chips with like sprinkles of nothing. It taste like they made it and let it sit out for hours and re headed it. Definitely not satisfied what so ever with my order and I had a family member give me a ride. So I'm not about to go back. Plus the person at the drive through window was so rude. She was laughing over the speaker and pretty much through my food at me. I just spent over 20 dollars there. I am not very happy right now!

I waited for over forty-five minutes for an order. I could not get any response. It was crowded but that is not acceptable. If I had not paid I would have walked out. When I finally got my order which was over ten dollars I had two tacos with broken shells. Had to eat them with a fork which none was available. Mexican pizza was not barely cooked and others was cold not even cheese melted. I usually visit Taco Bell at least three times a week but I think that will change and go to another place instead. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced!

In Iowa City, I bought a 12 pk box of tacos...and 3 fire tacos. I live quite a distance from taco bell and upon eating our food...one of the kids noticed that there were pieces of potatoes inside of the taco instead of the beef we ordered. then we opened the entire meal and found that 5 of the tacos had potatoes instead of meat. we drove back to the establishment and complained to the manager..Nick...not only was he rude...he allowed the other employees to have their say in the fact that they were giving us 5 tacos...which now we are afraid to eat for fear that they have at the very least spit in or on them...i spent $16 on a meal that we have now thrown in the garbage. I do not play with my food and do not want anyone else to do it either.

If this was a joke it was not funny to me....how many other costumers had the same problem and ate the meal without noticing this. What I should be doing is calling the Police...instead I will be calling back to that store to speak to a day manager as the rude Nick gave no satisfaction on this situation. I would like to be reimbursed for my meal with an apology or I will call the Police along with seeing that the local newspapers puts something in a column about this,,, I will put this on all of the social media sites that I can find. I will share my complaint that this store has rude and nasty employees and see if we can gather some people to boycott the store. I am ashamed that this store is BLACK run, and I am black is this how we act and treat this community. Now I will go to McDonald's to feed my family tonight.

Got my niece a $15.00 Taco Bell gift card for her birthday. She tried using it for her lunch at Taco Bell today at Ukiah ca. 95482. She was told they do not accept refillable gift cards in Ukiah. My niece went without lunch today. At the same time I purchased the same type card for my friends birthday which is this Sunday. Oh Great. Now I am out $30.00. How can you sell gift cards and we can't use them.
I love Taco Bell. Me and my girlfriends meet every Thursday at noon. I am very upset over this. How do I get my $30.00 back?

Ok. We stopped at the Standish, Mi Taco Bell Monday, 10/5/2015. As I was exiting our truck I put one foot down and slipped on what looked to be a mixture of oil and rain. I told the cashier what had happened. She looked totally unconcerned and said ok she'll tell manager. Not wanting to slip again my husband went to bring the truck to the door. He talked to a male employee in the parking lot. Showed him where I fell and how slippery it was. We'll another unconcerned employee. We came back a some hrs later and nothing had been done! I am alright, sore, but alright. If I had really gotten hurt I would be suing. Not just to sue but to let these people know that they need to make their workplace safe for their customers!

I have been a customer at the Normandy St. Taco Bell in Jacksonville, Fl. 32205 for years but lately there is a noticeable deterioration in food quality and service. Several weeks ago I ordered a taco salad and had to return it for lack of meat. Today I got two soft tacos and both tasted as if they were full of rice or something similar mixed in with the beef. Actually it did not even look like beef. Very unsavory and left a distinctly unpleasant taste in my mouth. The taco itself was not large enough to completely cover the filling. While my service was OK, as I was waiting for my tacos inside the store, a woman brought back a salad which she opened and showed them there was nothing but lettuce. The clerk took it to the back and returned it to the lady who again opened it and put it back on the counter and asked for her money as nothing apparently had been added. The clerk gave the to her but not before saying the lady had thrown it on the counter. A very unpleasant scene. I will think twice before returning there.

The Taco Bell in Paragould, Arkansas is the focus of my complaint. I ordered a chicken cantina bowl. I found no chicken in my food. I went to the person at the cash register. I told him there was no chicken in my chicken cantina bowl. Mostly I wanted him to know the person putting them together wasn't doing it correctly. He just looked at me and said "well, ma'am, this is fast food and it isn't consistent." Gosh, I guess expecting to get what I paid for is expecting too much. I wonder if Taco Bueno supports this attitude among its employees.

I bought 6 hard shell tacos from the drive though on green bay road in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin today (8/25/2015) When I got home my wife said there is hardly any meat or cheese in them. she was right they were about 90% lettuce . Bless you taco bell but "where's the beef".

After waiting for about 5 minutes for anyone to come to the counter, I placed my order. I had wanted a freeze but was told the machine was out of order so I told them I just wanted water then. While waiting for my order (which took about 10 minutes) i looked at my receipt and saw I had been charged 1.49 for the water. Again I waited a few minutes when someone finally came to the counter and I told them what happened and the response was ...oops! They then told me to just get a drink. I didn't want a drink which I explained to them so they said well then pick something off the dollar menu? Okay, so I was very tired and getting frustrated so I said I would take another taco.

When my order was Finally up front I asked what was in the bag and they repeated my original order without the extra taco I was suppose to get to compensate for the charge for the water. Which by the way was not an even trade-off. The young man came back with a soft taco and told me that was all he had. Really? While all this was going on someone came in that had been in the drive thru that didn't get all his order and someone else also at the counter with their receipt. I think this facility in Pearland had new workers that evening and no one was there that knew what the heck was going on!! Ridiculous!

I ordered the Doubledilla, it is steak and cheese on a tortilla supposed to be double meat, the cost is $4.99 or five dollars and change with tax for the sandwich a few chips and a small container of salsa. What I got was a large tortilla with steak and cheese folded in half and cut into 4 pieces, all of the steak and cheese were in the middle two slices and there wasn't much in them. There were a total of 3 small pieces of meat in the two outside slices.

The kids that were running the place acted like they were totally lost and confused as to what was going on and the manager who looked about 17 was more lost than anyone. All in all it was a bad experience. The service was bad, there were complaining customers (I didn't complain at the site) and the kitchen wasn't clean. I don't spend a lot of money at Taco Bell but you can be sure that it will be a last resort from now on.

FYI this is the Taco Bell KFC in Ardmore Tennessee,

My daughter worked for Taco Bell in Redding Calif. The Manager, Nick, was very rude to my daughter. He belittled her, changed her schedule constantly. He puts her down in front of other employees. There was blood in the bathroom, told her to go clean it. He did not giver her proper equipment or protective wear. My daughter quit, now she has depression and anxiety. He also is not giving her a decent recommendation.

She worked very hard and was dependable. I feel like he was not happy with her and should have fired her. Instead he kept her on to verbally abuse her. I am going to make this public where we live.

April 26, 2015 My husband and 4 friends wanted to dine at the New Taco Bell in Lincoln. All of us chose Taco Bell after church feeling it was a great idea. Unfortunately, I have misplaced my receipt. But you can check with this location on some of the information I am going to share. The goal of me submitting this complaint is for management to step up and give adequate customer service along with quality food.

The most disappointing poor service was waiting in the dining area 45 minutes for our food. My husband and mine's order was simple, but that's not the issue it was unacceptable service. We ordered 5 crunchy Tacos, a burrito, and a Lemonade freeze. I asked the girl to give me a Senior Discount. She was pleasant and said she would give us a Senior Discount.

While I was waiting I noticed she didn't give me a discount. I went back to the register, and she said she would help me as soon as she got done with that customer. She told me she did give me a discount. So I asked her to please show me on my receipt where the discount was presented. She looked at it and said she will be right back. So she goes and talks to a manager. Comes back to the register and asks me to wait while she helps another customer. Five customers later she refunded my money. I was unable to have the Lemonade Freeze because it was watered down. The young man offered to make another freeze.

My tacos barely had any cheese on all three of them. Unfortunately this was unacceptable even if it is new. Taco Bell has been in business too many years to give this unacceptable lack of service. My husband and four friends hope you will take action immediately. Other Taco Bell Customers asked for their money back. Taco bell lost profit.

Ok I go in to order and have to wait for 5 minutes to get waited on because there is only one cashier waiting on customers and getting their food ready. All the other workers are in back just standing around. When I order I don't get what I ordered. I ordered 3 supreme tacos with the works, only got one supreme taco, the other two were plain. also ordered a chicken quesedilla with a soft taco, got a crunchy taco, ordered a chicken cantina bell bowl and was told that they don't do the chips and salsa, corn, guacamoli on the side or put black beans in the bowl any more.

Also when I told her I didn't want the drink with the Tacos she told me I had to take it. Also when she checked me out she had to do it on the drive thru register. This was at the KFC Taco Bell in Farmerville,La. Funny I went to the one in El Dorado just a few days before and got the same thing with no problems. This Taco Bell sucks. You really need to get a manager who will do their job nd treat the customers right and give them what they order and make their workers work. These people reall need to get their act together, They Suck!!

Last night my husband and I saw your new commercial for Taco Bell. We were totally disgusted! What does an elderly couple with a woman showing her husband her breast have to do with having a Taco Bell sandwich? We will not eat at Taco Bell again. We Will tell all her friends who agree with our point of view not to eat at Taco Bell. And believe me all of our friends at church agree with our point of view. I am so sorry we will not be abl Will tell all her friends who agree with our point of view not to eat at Taco Bell. And believe me all of our friends at church agree with our point of view. I am so sorry you have given in to the world's point of view on selling products through sex.

I haven't been to this location in a while do to the lack of meat on the product, so again its been a couple months so I stopped to get a Crunch wrap Supreme. I asked for 4 mild sauce and continued home. Again I am very disappointed, 1 sauce and with each bite lettuce and dough. I decided to unfold the crunch wrap and really was not shocked to see about one tablespoon of ground beef on one side of the wrap barely any cheese or sour cream. Plenty of lettuce and tomatoes only in one clump also to one side. Ridiculous!!! And to my amaze I believe it was the manager who made the wrap. Brown hair and glasses with a white shirt. Jaun L. Was the cashier that gave me one packet of sauce. $2.99 worth of lettuce, shame on you. I will not be back!!! I will have to drive to W 110th on Lorain Avenue to get a decent Crunch wrap. Maybe you need to send someone to retrain especially the day Manager. 4/13/2015 at 1:20:59 PM. Order # 311124. Cleveland Ohio

We tried your breakfast menu cheesy burrito It was the worse,. It stuck to paper tasted like raw dough and no cheese We did talk to manager who made us another breakfast which was better as it was grilled this time. I would like suggest that you change your wrapping paper with some wax paper or other surface on inside to keep it from stiicking to the paper. the second breakfast was made better with eggs and sausage and cheese wrap on inside o soft shell instead of egg the soft shell sausage and more soft shell. I will go back again but will only have the grilled option. Manager was very nice and said he had that complaint before but company did not address the complaint of sticking paper to the food. your burrito has better tast than mcdonalds not so spicy. I will try others types next time. Thanks for the time to read this complaint and I sincerely hope you change your wrapping paper to something better.

Ordered 1 Mango bbq Chick star, 1 bacon ranch Chick star,2 double decker tacos,1 nacho supreme taco, and 1 gordita crunch and apple empanada.
What we got was 1 mango chicken griller,1 bacon ranch chicken griller, 2 fiery tacos, 1 nacho taco. I then went back to the Taco Bell to talk to a manager and was told there was no manager on duty. They precede to remake the order only to wait another 30 plus minutes to get it. I have eaten at this Taco Bell location many of times in Hutchinson, Minnesota 55350 but the service was the worst I've every see. Had to wait the first time about 15 minutes and they were not busy.

My complaint has nothing to do with your food or your service. It has everything to do with the current commercial you have with the elderly woman flashing her breasts at her husband. I find it highly offensive and degrading. I hope you get enough complaints to pull the commercial. I wouldn't want my grandchildren to see the commercial when watching tv with me. It would be an embarrassing situation and difficult to explain away.

I went to the local Taco Bell here in Cleveland, Tennessee with my friends yesterday around 7:45. The one by all of the other restaurants. I chose Taco Bell because I had always thought it had good prices. I ordered two loaded grillers and a medium manzanita sol, aka the apple soda. We left and went to the apartment. I finished my drink as soon as we got home. Surprised, I opened the cup and saw that my cup was literally filled to the brim with ice. I felt so ripped off.

The bean burritos I ordered were super dry. The beans smelled of smoke. Disgusting. The chicken soft taco was dry. As though the meat was cooked in a microwave until it was dehydrated. The 4 cars in front of me in the drive through took 40 mins. . This occurred @ 10pm to 1040pm on3-28-15. These food smelled like campfire. I haven't. Ever filed a complaint before , I usually have more important issues on my plate. Train your help and more of them. There is no excuse for this.

I was in the drive thru for approx 23 min waiting for a car to go ahead of me because this restaunt has a very poor design and only a single lane to drive thru making myself feel entrapped in said line asking the car in front of me to go and being refused and having to wait to leave this brings up many problems the first and most important safety I feel as if I need to contact OSHA to get any results as the manager was very rude and unhelpful to my plight and this businesses safety I am hoping you can help with this probl if not I will have to explore other avenues thank you Branden Taco Bell in redmond OR

Tonight(3/28/2015) at 9:15pm at the George Washington Way Taco Bell Location in Richland, WA. I ordered $15.99 in food and drink including 2 mini shredded chicken quesadillas. On my second bite into my first mini quesadilla I bit down on a large(3/4" long) piece of bone. It jarred my jaw and sent a sharp pain in one of my back teeth. It doesn't seem to have broken my tooth though. I subsequently choose to not finish the rest of my meal as I was not feeling hungry anymore. I took pictures of the bone, the quesadilla, and my receipt from the purchase. I would like to be contacted regarding this matter and compensated appropriately.

The service at the counter was great, it wasn't until I started to get my drink, There was something wrong with the drink machine. I told the cashier about the problem and she acted like it was important. Then I went to get sauce for my food and the bin was empty, I ask the cashier for some and she said that they were out of the sauce (mild) that I was asking for. I would think that if I was out of the sauce that I would call a different location to see if I could a box from them, then replace it with one I received later. I understand that, yes this can happen, but I would think that if used more of that kind of sauce I would order more, so this would not happen again. Taco bell is great, but just wondering how long the store has been out. The store is in Bluefield, Va.

I can't remember a time that my order was ever correct. Yes I continue to go to a taco bell because I do like the food, but I am loosing that urge because my order hasn't been right in 15 years.

I ordered a taco salad as usual it had no cheese,no tomatoes and overloaded with rice and lettuce! I have a picture of this mess I was hoping to attach!

Today, March 21, 2015, my husband and I went to the Taco Bell in Petaluma CA. The music was VERY loud country-western, with heavy Christian overtones in the lyrics of the 3 songs that played. We did not go there to be evangelized, nor to be forced to endure the high volume of the music. It is not appropriate that a public eatery be forcing religion on its customers!

I know for a fact that there is a 22 year old Supervisor taking advantage of the minor girls at that Taco bell in 2050 S Townsend Ave, Montrose, CO 81401. His first name starts with C. and if you don't check into it I know there will be a big problem. The girl has not come home until 5 am when her shift was suppose to end at 1 am. There are to many other things that these young girls have started doing that I will not speak of. But one word of warning you need to REALLY need to check into this problem.

I always order the same thing. 2 -3 times a week. Worst food but the best tasting. I never go to fast food joints, only Taco Ball. I never get a real tostada with beans, cheese, tomato's and lettuce. I get tom, LETTUCE, sliver of cheese and have to look for the beans. My last trip, today I even took a picture of the tostada. I was in shock that the server, when I asked if he put beans on the shell, he said yes and pointed to the mound of shredded lettuce. I would rather pay more for a "real" tostada but it is not offered. The TC I went to is #023303, Melbourne, Florida and I frequent Satellite Beach (32937) Florida and Melbourne (US 192). All the same, no beans.

Do the employees get kudos. I can't imagine repeat customers. I say something and usually get what I want and offer extra $$.Get a grip, up the price or give a choice of meals. Get rid of the $ menu if you will go into bankruptcy by putting better helpings. Beans are REALLY cheap especially when they are loaded with fillers anyway.. The rating, 1 star, listed above is not what I would give. It should start off with no stars and let people enter "their" choice. BTW. Impossible to contact TB.

All we wanted was to go in have a few drinks couple appetizers. Husband really wanted the brisket nacho's, I just wanted something lighter which I ordered the won ton appetizers. Absolutely the worse nacho's ever first off whoever thought fresh jalapeno was a good idea is a IDIOT! Nothing like getting a plate of nacho no cheese,no sauce, very few pieces of brisket with a piece of fat. I asked the waiter where is the meat , cheese or whatever comes with nacho's? All he could say was like do up you want something else?i was furious the manager on duty was at the table beside us never once apologized that the nacho's were not up to par?.... If you send it back who is suppose to contact the manager? I called when I got home he was like wow now I'm not hungry. Well first of all don't put my bad food On you, second he should of been notified. Our man complaint is if you run a TV commercial. or on your menu at least try to come close.

I ordered some food from taco bell and when I got my food the beg and the food had blood on it. I believe somebody cut their finger and I'm very disappointed.

I purchased two Quesalupas chicken and they made me very very sick tore my stomach up. I would like my money back and I promise I will never buy another!

The taco bell in Lemont Illinois, is discussing. The floors are filthy and infested with ants. The booths and tables are dirty or broken. This place is definitely a health hazard and should be inspected.

Me and my wife were in Aberdeen MD. for an over night stay. She looked on the Internet for taco bell closing time and it said 3 am no lobby time no drive-thru time so we walk 2 blocks in the cold to find the lobby closed. Us and another gentalmen both standing out side think not a prob. Just order and get food threw drive-thru walk back to room and eat...wrong she tells us threw the locked window that can't take your order unless you are in a car... sorry my truck won't fit in your drive-thru anyway. So I told her threw her locked window that they need to fix time on web. She then opens window and starts arguing with me... your window is now open why can't you take an order????!!!!!!!! Taco bell you suck!!!!!!

I go to Taco Bell aprox 3 times a week when I get off work and they're always out of Sauce and hard taco shells tonight I went there and ordered very impressed they had hard shells. I ordered 3 hard shell tacos with sour cream and guacamole and paid for it when I got home I had 1 (one) pack of hot sauce no sour cream & no guacamole I asked for hot & mild sauce last week. I went there and ordered 6 things before I found what you had to eat I live in jackson ms and go to the one on hwy 80 west is that Taco Bell broke and going out of business ? Never anything there you always pay for things they're out of and they're always out of everything

We went through the drive through and waited half an hour. Once we complained to the drive thru attendant he said "We shouldn't complain because there are starving kids in Africa and it wasn't a big deal we had to wait 7 minutes." He proceeded to hand us a random bag of chips that we did not ask for and said that he wouldn't give us any discount. We are extremely disappointed by the unacceptable service we received.

I went in to rockingham store told the lady what I wanted got home. I told her that I didn't want the rice, sour cream, I got home and all I had on my food was the beef and cheese. I was upset I have always eaten at Taco Bell and I was very disappointed.

I am writing to comment or complain about the dismissal of the manager of Taco Bell on Lincoln Way East in Mishawaka, IN. I am speaking not fust for myself, but a group who meet there every Tuesday. We have become familiar with the staff and have seen a few employees come and go. We are strenously objecting to the firing of the manager, George. He is the best manager we have seen there and does an excellent job, working right along with employees with whatever has to be done. He has won awards for this location and even won a vacation to California from your company. Why you would even consider dismissing someone who is committed to doing the best job possible and deals with the customers and his employees the way he does is a mystery to us. Please reconsider this action so we can feel good about going there on a regular basis. I hope you will seriously reconsider this decision to terminate him. Thank you for taking action to this complaint.

I ordered 2 Doritos tacos from # 028965 in Kingston PA @ 1:31am. When I arrived home to eat, I opened the first one a d it was badly broken without the cardboard sleeve around it but I just dealt with it. Then I got to the second one and it was like a wrapper full of taco salad, again no sleeve. I went back with my pseudo salad and stopped at the drive thru speaker to announce I had an issue with my order then pulled up. After the car in front pulled out and I pulled up, 2 workers were at the window somehow already aware my tacos were pulverized and handed me a bag with 3 more of the same tacos claiming they forgot to use the cardboard which caused the tacos to spontaneously disintegrate. I questioned the theory but was reassured by the other employee named Fred that this is indeed what caused the issue. However I don't believe that this taco shell magically explodes in the absence of a sleeve but instead think the staff may have been upset to receive an order a half hour before closing and took it out on the poor Doritos.
To this I say, I don't enjoy waking up early in the morning so I've found a way to make a living working 3 pm till 11 pm. My point being, if you hate your Job don't take it out on others. Just find something more suited for your lifestyle and temperament.

I went to Tacobell/ Pizza hut express on 18 e 14 street new york, ny ,10003. I ordered a cheesy gordita crunch, large drink and nacho supreme. I ate about two thirds of the gordita before I realized there was mold on it!I went back to the store and demanded to speak to a manager. The managers name was Tukur. I showed him the food and he apologized for it. He threw the food away and offered to exchange it or refund my money. I said I wanted a refund. He gave me my money just for the gordita and nachos. He wouldn’t give me back my money for my drink. You would think he would be gracious enough to return all my money after I found mold on my food.

my daughter & i went to taco bell @ 3910 madison ave. indianapolis indiana 46227 on october 29 2012 @ 11:36 am....we ordered one nacho belgrande, four taco supremes & 2 med drinks.....none of our food had tomatoes or sour cream on them. then when i called & talked to a manager she was rude...that is no way to do business...when you say supreme you should get more than cheese lettuce & hamburger..we would like a refund or a certificate to get the food we ordered @ no charge, because it was taco bell's mistake not ours...please let me know what you are going to do to fix this, or next time i will call the better business bureau cause they are ripping people off not giving us what we paid for...very dissatified customers here!!!!!

We were driving through Brigham city. Had a long day and hadn't ate all day so we were starving. The girl at the drive thru charged my card the wrong amount at first so she had to run my card again. She forgot the hot sauce she asked if we wanted. She didn't give us any napkins. And my bean burritos were supposed to be only beans and cheese. No red sauce or onions. They came out only beans. So I had beans rolled in a semi warm tortilla with no hot sauce to even add flavor. Unhappy.

I saw your add for the free Dority Taco on the world series. I told my firend and she went to her Taco Bell in Walnut Creek CA and I went to mine in Alameda CA. I expected a line but I didnt not expect a line where you cant more forward. The line had between 20 and 30 people in it and that was fine. But the line didnt go down. Kids which were 90% of the line kept letting thier friends cut in. After about 3 or 4 cut ins right in front of me I said to the young girl excuse me but werent you behind me? and she laughed and said Im not even in the line. With that she put her hand accross the ropes to form a line so I could not move forward and she went on ahead of me. She and her friends all laughed.

I gave up new kids comming in all the time keep cutting into the line and it was going no place. I wanted to tell her I hoped when she went home she would tell her mother how she cut a 75 year old woman out of her place in line. There was no controls on the line and even when a man tried to intervene he finally said its not worth a big hasstle. So I left. My friend in Walnut Creek said she went there and went away when the line was around the building. We like the Encharitos and go there often for lunch when we get together but his was a big dissapointment that there was not better control over the number of people that were there and that the kids ruled the world. But I guess thats the way it is. They all have a screw you attitude but then again whats new.

Robert Bates at Taco Bell store 305 has been treating coworkers unfairly. There has also been several accounts where he makes up and excuse and has some one else deal with upset customers. He will not come talk to customers 1/1. Just sits at the back desk and claims to be one the phone. But when he did come out never once did he acknowledge me standing there. Something needs to be done about this. Rude rude rude. Makes me not want to step foot in that store.

I went to the Taco Bell in Trenton Ga..ordered my food and sat there for twenty minutes before I received my food. My mother and brother in law ordered food and was done eating before I even got my food. The manager on duty was making sure people in the drive thru were getting their food in a timely manner before the people in the lobby. I use to work for a fast food restaurant so I know that you have to get the drive thru food out before the timer on the board starts flashing. This was undxceptable. The restaurant was completely filthy and there wasn't any toilet paper in women's bathroom so my daughter had to use the men's room instead. I understand when it gets busy and you get behind but this was completely unexceptable. I went to the young woman and asked for my money back. My entire family was done eating before I received my food. You need more than just teenagers working at this restaurant because have the time you don't even get what you orderd right!

I went through the drive threw and ordered a chicken burrito, beefy nacho burrito, and an order of nachos. I could tell the employee screwed up my order so when I got to the window I repeated what I wanted, yet they still didn't understand. After repeating my order to them for the third time I gave my money and drove home.

As I was ready to grab my nachos I realized there were none. Instead there was a taco that I hadn't ordered plus a spicy nacho burrito that burnt my mouth when I bit into it and upset my stomach. Plus everything was wrapped incorrectly so I had to then open the burritos to find out what I was eating and make sure I wasn't going to bit into something spicy again.

I'm aggravated but am not going to drive back and complain to someone who probably won't understand what the hell I'm saying to them. The employees were screwing around and not paying any attention to their work which reflected on my order.

I have been visiting your 5019 location for over 2 yrs now at least 4-5 times a week. I am allergic to tomatoes and always place my orders without them. J have recieved many orders with tomatoes and always been good about checking before I bite. This one peticular night I bit into my burrito supreme and tomatoes were in it.

I have never been one to complain but I felt I needed to let someone know about it. I called around 11 pm about a month ago and spoke to an Asian male whom I can't remember his name and had expressed to me that he was sorry and replace the burrito at anytime by telling the manager my name . I have made several visits of course before tonight but haven't claimed it. I placed my order at the drive thru, with your team member Mai and told her about the burrito.

The manager John got on the speaker was outrageously rude immediately saying in a confrontational tone, " who did you speak too , Do you gave a receipt ? I don't. I said . He said I can't give you it with out a receipt just because you give me a name doesn't mean i can just give it you. I immediately asked for Taco Bell corporates complaint number. He said tack bell. Com and said nothing more. He didn't even ask if I still wanted my order. I paid for my order and left.

I am a manager at Carl's jr in Selma and never have I come across such a rude and idiotic behavior toward a customer. I feel that he really need some counseling on this issue before this store stars losing lot all customers. Thank you got your time and I will hope to hear from someone regarding this issue. I'm hoping to continue my frequent bid it's to 5019 location but if this problem persists I will reluctantly have to take my business elswhere.

No problems with the food. HOWEVER the so called free wifi does not exist. At a restuarant in Mobile AL I was unable to get on-line. Not even the singon screen. when I check the local network I found all of the ports on the router were closed. Perhaps this is a way for the company they hired to operate the network to save money on bandwith cost. No network - no cost - no return!

I have never complained about service before. However, my order was wrong and I have been craving Taco Bell all day. They put one piece of chicken on my nacho bell grande when I ordered chicken on it. I was charges 99 cents, but received one piece. The soda was flat and the food was cold. I am very unhappy with the Springfield, Missouri Taco Bell lpcated on West Sunshine Street.

The Metropolis, Illinois Taco Bell has serious issues in cleanliness. There is food all over the place (everywhere on the floor behind the counter), in plain view of customers. (This location was not busy and the staff had plenty of time to clean up between customers). The manager apologized for a customer complaining about the service and food, but didn't do anything about helping calm the other customer down or fixing the problem. Instead she went outside to smoke a cigarette. The staff are unprofessional and look like they haven't cleaned themselves either. The service is horrible. My family and I were there this evening and while we were there 4 other different customers brought back their food due to getting the wrong things. The staff do not pay attention to the orders. Too busy clowning around. While we were attempting to eat what we were given, the entire staff all went outside to smoke a cigarette leaving only one employee in the building. I can understand if the place were busy and unable to keep up with the demand, but that was not the case. This location use to be a really good Taco Bell. Since the first of 2013 it has gone completely downhill. I suggest that better managers are hired or trained properly. Also to hire someone who is presentable to the customers with proper training in customer service. The girl we had tonight should not be allowed to wait on customers. I am highly disappointed with the service and staff. This is not the first time at this location we have had or experienced this, but tonight was the worse. I recommend a surprise visit from corporate. This location needs help or shut down.

signed,
Highly Dissatisfied Customer

I went to taco bell long john silvers on my way home. my order was very specific. L9 NO HUSHPUPPIES PLEASE!!!!dr. pepper no ice. cashier said ok total is 4.91. i pulled around to pay and was given my food and my drink. drink was with ice as ordered. food has HUSHPUPPIES in the box. i was informed it comes with the HUSHPUPPIES and he would remove them. WHY IS IT HARD TO JUST NOT PUT THEM IN MY BOX????????? they do at other ljs. this is the LAST TIME i will stop there!!!!!! this would be a good establishment to go & do UNDERCOVER BOSS!!!!!!

On 11/10/12 I went to taco bell waited for 30 mins. I went inside to order my food since they ALWAYS get my order wrong. This is a big problem because I'm ordering for several kids. I filed a complaint already and have yet to have a response or even an acknowledgement that they would review the problem. There were at least 7 different customers waiting this long. One lady got a refund after waiting that long. Point I'm trying to make is it was horrible service, unacceptable wait time, wrong food in bag, LEFT OUT SEVERAL ITEMS AGAIN! Still nothing done. This is my 3rd complaint since Saturday and will continue to make them until I get a satisfactory response.

I made a drive through order tonight 10/4 @ 7:45 pm at the Taco Bell in Buckeye, Az. I requested no onions on my burritos. At the pay window I asked her to make sure since I am allergic to them. She yelled to the prep line no onions on those. I got home took a bit of my burrito and found my mouth full of onions. My sons burritos had them as well. I was unable to eat the food I ordered and quickly took allergy medication. I tried to call the store but the phone was busy for 45 minutes when I gave up. This could have been an accident but due to the age and attitudes of the workers I have a feeling this was ment as a joke. It's not funny. In fact it's highly dangerous and life threatening.

Today my friend and I went to a local Taco Bell where we were picking up a large order to take home for a group of us to enjoy while watching football. Some of the order was fine, but we had a good sized order of Doritos Locos tacos that we were extremely disappointed with. Normally I'm not a big complainer but the tacos we received were so under portioned it was rediculous. We had 15 of them and the taco shells were broken down the seam at the bottom bc there was nothing inside to keep them from folding in half. We took a taco and were able to fit the entire contents that were inside onto a tablespoon. That's meat, lettuce, and tomatoes....or lack thereof. We spent a good amount of money there and were all extremely unhappy with the product and felt we were ripped off . The only reason we didn't take it back to return it was bc we had a very long drive and we were starving. I took pictures of the tacos to show how rediculous they are but didn't know if I could upload them here. I will gladly send them if need be. The location of this Taco Bell is Royersford, Pa. I've been to many other Taco Bells and always enjoyed the product but this was different. The reason I've issued the complaint is so maybe this location is checked up on or something to make sure they're not cheating everyone. I will return there and won't leave next time until I check everything. If this is indeed read, then I thank you for your time and wish you a happy holiday!

I am a 70 year old veteran. Your Super Bowl commercial is demeaning, insulting and in bad taste. You show no respect for the elder population. I do not frequent fast food often, but be assured, it will not be Taco Bell when I do. A public apology to seniors would be the responsible response.

Good afternoon my name is vanessa burch i went to the taco bell in stanton #002763 general managers name wasirma i visited this store on 10/15/12 at 1:35 pm i went to get a refill and the wooden facade board cover the fron of the takeble the soda machine fell off and landed on my foot it was an inch thick abot 12 inches high and three feet across my foot immediately started swelling and bruising my fiancee told the manager who seemed irritateand rude didnt offer an apology took down my info aand said she would call me she didnt offer to call an ambulance my father came to pick me up to take me to the er and he asked for a copy of the report but was rudely reffused to be given once again no apology was offered i have notrecieved a return call nor has my father the dr. said i had deep contusion to my foot

On January 9, 2013, I entered the drive thru of the Marshall, TX (75670) Taco Bell around 10:40 pm. I attempted to place a order, but failed on the first attempt due a younger lady employee saying she was failing to hear me thru the speaker. I then pulled around to the window to place the order so I could be better understood.

Immediately I was unable to speak because of a older gentlemen employee by the name of Mr. Wilson, informing me in a absolute rude manner (shrugging his sholders and hand gesturing as if he did not care) that he would not take my order from the window that I must place the order from the drive thru speaker. I attempted for about a minute to explain to him that the younger lady was unable to hear me and I was trying to make it easier on her from the window now. T

his still seemed to agitate Mr. Wilson and further explained to me that I could not order from the window. I then became agitated myself (after telling Mr. Willson that his rudeness wa not necessary) and seeing that there was not going to be any reasoning with the gentlemen, I pulled back around the drive thru. I then had to procede to yell at the speaker. (I admit while in a complete agitated state due to the rudeness of Mr. Wilson) I placed the order yelling into the speaker. then made it back to the window.

I immediately asked the name of the manager so I could place a compliant, which the name was refused by Mr. Wilson, the younger lady and what seemed to be three or four other employees. I stated further that even without the name of the manager I would still file the complaint, at which time Mr. Wilson pointed to the other employees and proceded to say "I think I have about four or five others here."

I then left the property after paying for the food. I find the extreme rudeness of the employee to be completely unprofessional. While I expect nothing will really come of this email I want to let the owner and manager of the facility to know exactly the conduct that their employee processes to the customers that seek their business. Thank you.

This is the 3rd time in the last month that I visited the taco bell store at 820 eastgate south dr. Cinti. Oh. 45245 and my order was wrong. My order number was 344124 and dated 01/09/2013. I am tired of this. I immediately called the store with the offer of bring the wrong stuff back tonite or come in later for replacements of the items that were wrong. I live approx 6 miles from the store and it is a big inconvience to go back plus I did not get what I paid for. I was told nexttime I come in the manager would personally makemy order, that's what happened the previous times qand they still get my order wrong and I am tired of it.

This hapens at no other stores that I visit. If the employees cqnt mqke the orders right they should be corrected and not at the edpence of my extra time and gas for an even replacement. Please fix this and I would appreciate a response before I go to get my replacement. They did not ev en take my name or a reciept number so how do they verify me.

I went to the Taco Bell in Loveland, Colorado, 1330 Lincoln, at 7:45 pm on Saturday, April 14, 2012. I purchased a double decker taco supreme. When I opened it up, there was not tomato or sour cream on the taco. I took it to the counter and the manager said they would make me a new one.

I commented that if she just gave me some tomatoes and some sour cream on the side, they wouldn't need to make a new one and waste the one I had, creating a great expense or loss to them. She gave me two containers and the sour cream was near a dimes worth. I asked for a little more and she was not willing. I left the double decker on the counter and decided I was not going to get what I had asked for, feeling it was a small request.

I then asked the cashier for my refund and she said they couldn't when I disposed of the food. I told her that I didn't dispose of it that I left it on the counter for them to decide what they needed to do with it. She discussed some with the manager and then gave me money back for the double decker without the tax. I lost all the way around. The real sad thing about it, my husband and I go there quite frequently and are satisfied customers, until this incident.

Over a small drop of sour cream.

My husband & I eat Taco Bell almost every weekend. I never complain about asking for more red sauce and no onions in my bean burrito which they screw up constantly. I let it go. I am a server/waitress. I know how it is to have people unsatisfied & complaining over petty stuff. HOWEVER... I always order my bean burrito & chicken quesadilla. This time I had a slice of chicken in it with NO CHEESE. It's very frustrating paying over $4 for that. I know it's "fast food" but c'mon. Why am I paying that much for a tortilla and sauce? My husband offered to go back or add cheese for me. Instead I drenched it in your fire sauce. So now I ate a tortilla and hot sauce. I could have made that myself. I never do this, but I thought you should know. Especially from one of your customers who always chooses Taco Bell. Even when they constantly screw up our order. Thanks for your time. By the way, I took a picture if you want to see it. :)

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Anna Honcoop on 08/31/2013 at IP address 70.161.149.173 using our Taco Bell complaint form. This opinions contained in this Taco Bell customer review titled, "My quesadilla " do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Hello,I went to the Taco bell at 4105 E.8 mile rd.Warren mi 48091 I went thru drive thru late night bout 12:30am my brother in law and I.We ordered family pack 2 bean burrito extra extra red sauce,8 hard shell tacos,1 5 layer burrito,2 soft tacos,and steak quedela a chulpa beef combo with soft taco no lettuce with strawberry fruiteze.Got home did not have 2 soft tacos and my hard shells had hardly any meat meat in them..So,I called the store.some manager answered and I asked her name she didn't say..so,I started telling her what was messed up.she started getting rude with me.said what you want me to do one back I said I can't she said well I can't help.hung up.so I talked back told her that was rude of her and she started yellling things at me saying I don't know who I'm messing with..I said I will go over her head to complain.I dfont like being treated like this just she is having a bad day..,I have my receipt still.if u want to contact me my cell is2698049526!

Ok so I love taco tell but the taco bell on broadway ave in elmira ny is a freaking joke! We went there tonight and yes we usually no we probably won't get what we want but since we love it we deal with it. But today we went and ordered a grande meal and my boyfriend wanted sour cream on his tacos they said it was an extra 50 cents per taco for sour cream he said that was fine and we continue through the drive thur. We get to the window looks like everything is there and head home. When we get home to our surprise we have all the tacos we ordered. We begin to eat and my boyfriend releases there is no sour cream. Now usually we wouldn't care but come on we paid 5 extra dollars on sour cream so he goes back. when he is there he tells them that he paid extra and would like what he paid for, they point fingers and then eventually get to his order mean while he watches the other customers order of course they forget things like normal but the kicker is, is that they have asked every customer if they would like to round the price of their meal up! Are you kidding me I'm giving you $18.75 what it cost and you have the nurve to ask if they would like to make it an even $19 what the hell are you running?? We can honestly say we will send our $20 somewhere else so long taco bell! Hello taco night!

The two burrito supremes I ordered, the shells were HARD. And the meat in theXXL nachos steak was mushy and some of it had alot of fat like stuff in it. I get the steak taco salad all the time. But the steak in the XXl nachos was nothing like the steak I get in the taco salad. I was very dissapointed !!!

I don't understand the point of having happy hour drinks, when the machines are never working. Why advertise something that costumers can't buy? I've been to a few locations and their frozen drinks machines aren't working. For a week straight one location machine was down, isn't there a way they can get it fixed?

3130 lee hwy, bristol, va We asked for chalupa steak and chicken and paid extra for Baja. We order 4 and got 5 steak. Lousy tasting. Old sour cream, wilted lettuce, greasy chalupa I got this home and no one could eat it $17.00 waste of money. We will not be eating at Taco Bell For some time. Last time ordered 2 soft tacos meat and cheese only They came with lettuce and tomato The time before we went my daughters chips tasted Like detergent had been spilled.

I was at you're south elgin on Randall and I I'm bilingual. And the female manager and one female employee was so concerned about gossiping of a male employee the only one who seemed to be working caused them to be so consumed with there conversation that my order wasn't taken right away and while the manger step back to prepare my food she touched money than made my food without gloves I asked her to please remake my food with gloves on. She rolled her eyes said they ran out of gloves her size I than ask for someone else to remodeling my order with gloves she slammed Ddown my food tray. Causeing my food to fly all over tray and me shesaid either I take this food or I can go some where else she wasn't going to remake she used profanity about me in Spanish to other female employees calling me the b word now my children who are bilingual heard this also plus my 87 year old mother I refused food she refused to give me my money back. So we left without food and 26.45 gone.I cannot believe she is management. I am not going to let this go. I expect a full refund by mail her fired or I will never eat at taco bell agaim I spend at least 160 a week on take out and almost always eat taco bell twice a week solve this now or I will make sure my large faimly and friends will boycott taco bell

For the last month or so, every single time I've ordered a bean burrito with extra onions, I have had my order messed up. Either I get a burrito with no onions, a burrito with sour cream, or a burrito with no cheese. Never have I gotten a burrito with extra onions like I order. This has happened about 7 times. The location of the Taco Bell this had happened in is 4th street, Leavenworth, Kansas. If something could be done about this, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm getting really tired of wasting my money and not getting what I ordered and paid for.

This all happened tonight around 9:50pm.. First off u need a new speaker system in the drive thru. My total on my bill was 10.86. So I handed the guy a 20 and one penny he gave me back 9 dollars. 15c not a big deal but I went the trouble to get the penny so that I could get 15c back not 14. So that's the beginning. Who eats taco bell without a sauce. He asked I said yes mild please. So we're driving to the casino no sause. Who ever came up with idea to put the straw in the bag fire them right now, please. Your sitting there with a cold drink and no straw hopeing that the underpaid high school kid remembers to put it bag. But why not hand em together. It just makes since I'm driving that's why I came through the drive thru I need a straw. We got a bowl of rice with no spork. And no receipt. Thanks for a horrible night. I coulda bought 4 steaks from Kroger and make it the way I want to instead of always getting let down by taco bell. This all took place at taco bell 2400 s walnut st in bloomington,in

My fiancé went into the lobby to order. He had ordered two chicken chalupas two Mexican pizzas and a XXL chicken nacho. We noticed the sour cream tasted funny, the chicken was cold and usually it is warm. We only live 5 min away from Taco Bell. I was a manager in the fast food business for two years. We love going there to eat and normally it's good food.

When I called to complain, the gal that I talked to I asked to speak to a manager and she said,"maybe I can help u."(In a restaurant business when someone asks to speak to a manager you let them speak to a manager). I told her my fiancé went into the lobby to order and when i tried to explain to the gal what was wrong she interrupted me twice asking me if he grabbed the wrong bag.

I had told her no and finally got to explain my reason for calling. Then she said,"I'm gunna have to get your name and number because I can't help you. A manager will call u back." I never got a call back. As a customer and a former manager I feel I had been treated poorly and not put as a valuable customer. Store location: W. Main St Rapid City SD 57702

I ordered the Box for $5.00. I ordered 2 Soft Tacos, Regular Fries, Cinnamon Twists and a Diet Pepsi on Friday night at the Ajax Ontario location on Bayly Street. This was my first visit to this location.

First of all. the Pepsi machine was broken so I took a Water. I got home and opened the Box and found that they had given me 2 Bean Burritos, Nachos & Cheese and the Cinnamon Twists. (only item correct our of my complete order)

So I'll start off by asking, how many times have you said, "Ok, I'll give it one more try." This was what I was telling myself as I debated after what to eat after a long 14 hour shift with not many options out there. I had been cheated by taco bell at numerous occasions for the lack-of-meat in...well...just about anything I ordered and vowed never again, only to find myself at 10pm standing in front of the archaic lit sign telling myself it would be a mistake. It was. So I decided to try the XXL Chalupa and a taco to subdue my apetite. I got the items home and I expected the box to be way bigger than the XXL Chalupa, not surprised.

I expected it to be not as big as advertised. It wasn't. HOWEVER, when the amount of meat in my XXL Chalupa is the same as or less than a regular taco, NOW I have a reason to complain. It's pitiful and false advertising. They only do this so you pay more and only get a vegetarian pita sandwich instead. What's the deal, it's not even 100% ground beef and only enough to pass food standards at that. So don't be fooled by this campaign to boost the Taco Bell corporate fat cats by advertising something that's not. I wish I could submit pictures to show proof.

I went to Taco Bell on my lunch hour. I had company over and I was bringing the food. I ordered 20 tacos, 10 hard shell and 10 soft shell. I received my order and asked the clerk TWICE if that was my complete order and she replied "Yes". She also stated my receipt was in the bag. Of course, when I got home, I was missing 10 soft tacos. I had paid for these, did NOT have the receipt. I called the store, in Bend, Oregon, and all I got was a sorry. I was offered to return to the store to get the rest of my order. I did just that, and was given the 10 soft tacos. Not even an apology, a couple extra tacos for my troubles, a coupon, or anything. When I returned home, the tacos were COLD. I did not even have time to eat or enjoy my company. This has happened on more than this one occasion, I am filing a complaint this time because I was on my lunch hour and had company. Please Taco Bell, hire competent people!

I was at the west mifflin Taco Bell tonight and I had a big order. they forgot to give us our 2 cheesy gordita crunches so we went back to get them. the guy told us he didn't charge us for them but I wouldn't know because he never gave me my receipt. he also forgot out other hard taco which he did not charge us for. when we got back to our house we found that the big box we ordered was missing a burrito and taco. I just would like my orders to go through and have an easy time getting the food I want.

Me and my Husband had went to taco bell yesterday in Mt. Pleasant Mich. and we had ordered a family pack of soft shell taco's, 2 chicken chilupas, 2 mexican pizza's, and 2 Nacho's. Our order was not what we had ordered.. Our taco's were only lettus, when we had ordered half with lettus, and half with tomato, Our mexican pizza we only got one of those and it was really sloppy looking, and instead of Chicken chilupas we had gotten to chicken spicey burritos. We had went through the drive thru and didn't get a recipet, so there for the manager could not help us. It's just sad that we spent so much money on what we wanted for them to mess our order up like that and not even fix it our refund us our money. I would so greatly appriciate it if you could just send us free coupons for the stuff that we had ordered.

On oct 22nd in the afternoon my family went to taco bell on hegenberger in oakland ca we ordered two mexican pizza combos a nacho bellgrande and a kids meal with an extra taco it came to 23.00 and when we got home my husband said his pizza tasted funny,like it was stale. I in turn tried mine and it tasted like stale chips. It was gross so we shared the nacho bellegrande and the chips were old and didnt taste fresh at all. I ended up with diarrhea and an upset stomach which upset me. My husband threw up and didnt feel well after consuming this food. On top of that I didnt get a receipt with my order I am upset because ive been a customer of taco bells for years and this location always has an issue with freshness and accuracy of getting orders right. I want to be compensated in some way I am reporting this location to the health dept. Of oakland and filing a complaint with the BBB.

On Oct 1st my daughter an employee of a Taco Bell told me they were maggots in her store. On Oct 2nd we stoped by and the employees were talking about the incident. During the conversation one of the employees on duty said, omg theres another on, and pointed at it, I looked over at the swinging door seperating the lobby from the back kitchen and sure enough there was a maggot. A male employee grabbed some cleaning solution and a towel and cleaned it up. I left the store and contacted the Health Department. I also contacted Taco Bell corporation. I not only spoke to a represenative, I also emailed him at his request. When it was discovered I was infact an employees parent the incident was swept under the carpet so to say. They weremore concerned that I an employees relative reported it, then the incident itself.

By the way. later that week a customer brought back a Cantina bowl with a dead cricket head in it. Theres also various other things going on in that store that the higher management doesn't seem to concerned with. If you have cameras, you might want to check them out, managers clocking themselves in when no ones even in the store yet. You can also check the alarm company, I'm sure they keep a record when the stores entered. Not scheduling enough employees to deal with rushes, leaving the store and telling the staff, by the way you will run out of beef. Your team members are only as good as its management team.

I work over nights (9pm-5:30am) my lunch falls at 2am every night. This means I only get to eat Taco Bell on Fridays &saturday when they are open until 3am. Also I only get 30 minute lunches, usually takes me 5 mins there 5mins order 5 mins back. Today 11/4/12 was the end of day light savings so time went from 1:59am back to 1:00am, so my lunch was "postponed" until the actual 2:00am. Taco Bell #028279 apparently didn't do the same ( work until the REAL 3:00am) instead they closed at 2:00am. Not only that when I pull to the window the gentleman opened it and was very rude about the ordeal telling me its really like 3:000am for people who work over night (I work overnight) I know it may seem like 3:00 am but I had to work an extra hour and had to wait an extra hour for lunch!

Had he just been polite and said maybe that its policy for Taco Bell to do this during time change (but in spring do they stay open an hour late?) but he didn't instead be made me feel like the dumb one in the situation instead of using good customer service and explaining that maybe Taco Bell can't pay an extra hour for their employees or whatever reason the company has for not following time change like the rest of the world. In the end I effectively used the same 15 minutes I usually do to make a trip to Taco Bell but got no food, & by then had no time to go else where, so now stuck at work hungry with another 4 hours left in my shift & since I had no food for the last 15 minutes of my lunch break I used that time to fill out this survey.

I usually receive great service from this store besides employees having shirts untucked and piercings in their face, fake nails and find it ok to carry on their conversation about their lives and joke while I'm at the window, usually food is good and service is fast. This experience may change my usuall Friday & Saturday lunch at Taco Bell ( which I have done for the last 13 months) also my fellow co-workers had the same experience that had lunch at 2:00am and tried Taco Bell. Disappointed!

After waiting more than five minutes to have my order taken, I then sat in the drive thru for 22 minutes waiting for a simple taco and xxl steak nachos. 22 minutes. Seriously? Then I ask what's going on, he tells me that he is short staffed and I just need to "chill out, and calm down". There wad only one car in front of me when I got there. This is the worst taco bell location I have ever been to and I have been all over the country. I have never had a positive experience at this location! Then to top it all off my food was not even remotely hot or fresh. This is ridiculous, after serving people all day myself all I wanted was a hot meal! Worst $8 bucks I've ever spent.

I have recently made a stop by Taco Bell in Odessa, Tx on West County RD. The inside was filthy, none of the tables were clean. The service was horrible. After receiving our food, we noticed that our food was not fully cooked. I asked to speak to a manager and the manager on duty that night, walked out of the entrance walked back in and said, " You're talking to her." The young lady was very disrespectful. I'm sure if I had eaten that food I would have gotten food poisoning. I will never eat at this location again. I am writing this complaint because of the service that was provided was aweful. I have and will keep reporting this location to the health department until something is done about this. As long as this service keeps taking place, I do not see this location being opened very much longer. Every fast food restaurant has it flaws, however what took place was very out of line. I will do what it takes to share my voice.
Kasondra Becerra

Have feedback for Taco Bell?