Taco Bell Customer Service

Contact Taco Bell Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-TACO BELL

Taco Bell is an American fast food chain specializing in Mexican food and is a subsidiary of Yum! Restaurants International. Serving over 2 billion customers each day including worldwide franchises, Taco Bell is based in Irvine, CA. With revenues reported at US 1.9 billion in 2009, employees number over 175,000.

If you have a problem with product or service you may call 1-800-822-6235. You may fill out contact us form here. If you would like to send communication to the CEO, Brian Niccol, you may address your correspondence to One Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618. The Irvine corporate office phone number is 949-863-4500. You may want to consider the Yum! corporate offices at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Tx 75024 with corporate phone number 972-338-8100.

Taco Bell began as a hot dog stand in Downey, CA in the 50’s and in 1962 opened the first taco stand called Taco Tia after noticing long lines outside a Mexican food restaurant and gaining trust to watch their food assembly. Because of the size of the company, many Taco Bell complaints relate to the poor quality of the food used in processing.

There have many noteworthy promotions and the current slogan is: Live Mas! On the night of November 19, 2015 the first Taco Bell building was moved to the Irvine Corporate Headquarters.  Social media presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

Taco Bell Contact Information

1-800-TACO BELL

B+

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Taco Bell Complaints

I have gone to the drive tru several times and the light is off and the drive thru is not opened. I have gotten out of my car and went inside and the manager said they were not opened as they had grease over flow and it was all over the floor. IF THEY ARE NOT OPENED- DO NOT LEAVE THE FRONT DOOR OPENED. Several other people were trying to get food at the drive thru to no avail. One time I was there and the manager and a co-worker drove up at 10 till 8 to open up as they had over-slept. When people are going to work and find the drive thru or even inside are not opened- they are usually on their way to work and do not have time to go to another restaurant. Several people are complaining about the Taco Bell in Columbia City and I do not want to see them go out of business. I realize they never have enough help but keep the drive thru open and close the dining room on those occasions .

Just thought you would want to know before they got out of business.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Vicki Wines

This has been going on for months.

I live in Indianapolis, In and I love taco bell but they are slow all of them also I visited the one on 96thst and the dining room needed better cleaning the floors were dirty plus seats the area where you get napkins and sauce-mild, medium, the stand was so dusty that I didn't want to get anything from it, also they skippie on filing the tacos and the chalupos. Maybe it's time for someone to visit the stores.

I just want the taco bells to be great because I go like 2 or 3 times a week.

Ordered a ground beef taco salad with no red strips and no rice. Got home and had a taco salad with only rice and beans. Called the store. Was asked if I wanted to come back right away or later. I drove 15 minutes back. Had to wait for a while at the drive thru. I was the only car but when they told me to pull around to get my new salad, no one came to the window for a while. I finally got new salad and this one had a lot of pico on it rather than tomatoes. The first one had just tomatoes, which is normally what I get. Asked if I could have one with tomatoes rather than pico. The manager told me salads always come with pico. I probably buy two a week so I guess I'm lucky because they always have just tomatoes. I asked if I could just have my money back. Mgr. said not without the receipt. When I left my house to drive back I had already tossed my receipt, as I normally don't keep fast food receipts. I ended up getting a correct salad but not a "sorry for your inconvenience"...or maybe I could have been offered a soda or something for having to drive all the way back? I was in food service for years. Even not in management I would have provided better customer service. Was actually shocked the person I was talking to was the manager. Last two times I visited this location, cars were wrapped around the building and it took forever to get food. Both times only two people were covering the entire restaurant.

Customer service is highly lacking. Employees act like they don’t even want to be here. I ordered a stuffed chicken burrito. I could have paid a dollar for a bean burrito and it would have been bigger. The picture below is what theses employees consider a stuffed chicken burrito. No wonder this place is lacking business

This morning when I stopped at Taco Bell on Maguire BLVD in Columbia MO about 7:10 am, no one was at work. The lights were out and no cars parked where employees park.

I always stop every single morning between 6:45 and 7:15 Monday through Friday to get a Pepsi and a egg burrito or quesadilla. This is the second time this has happened in less than 10 days. I pass up Sonic, Panera, and HyVee on my way to work. If this becomes a frequent thing I will have to change where I stop in the mornings. If Taco Bell is closed it is too late and far for me to turn around and go to somewhere else.

I hope to continue to be able to get my wake up soda and eggs at Taco Bell.

Cynthia Murray
murrayc@health.missouri.edu

On March 5, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. we entered the store in Altus, Ok. There was a customer at the counter talking to three or four worker about another worker who like to lie so he can get off work. We waited five to ten minutes to have our order to be taken. The people were still talking about the individual. My facial expression was anger. Two customers came after us and their order us and their order came before ours. I had to leave my seat to make my frustration known. When I was seen by the crew that is when the started working on our order and part of my order was spilled on the floor. I was told sorry and offered some simple snack. I refused the offer. My wife was almost late to her job because of the discussion of that little group. At least one person in the group should have broken way and attended to us.

I ordered 6 bean burritos and 3 soft tacos. None of the bean burritos had any cheese and very little sauce. My daughter went to eat her soft taco and when she opened it the tortilla was wet. I really like Taco Bell but this was the worst food I’ve ever gotten from there.

Location 357 W Atlantic blvd always the WORST. Unfortunately I live across the street. This place never gets my drive thru order right most time missing items. I hate this location. I almost rather go somewhere else

I would rate 0 stars if I could. It is 8 pm on a Saturday night, the inside of the restaurant was shut down, lights off. No one answered us at the drive thru. And the hours says the drive thru is open until midnight. This is the second time we’ve experienced this at the location on Airline in Baton Rouge. (Close to Prairieville) We’ve been traveling all day & just wanted a burrito and Crunchwrap supreme to get us home.
And we love Taco Bell! But we can’t spend our money on a delicious burrito if they won’t answer us.

Taco Bell in York Road Cockeysville just sucks. I placed my order for $5 +, I took a $50 bill and the cashier outright said she does not have change for it. Seriously, it’s past 7pm , I guess they got enough for change. She was probably telling me she is so tired or don’t want to count. So frustrating customer service!

Went in Taco Bell for lunch. Girl behind register seemed to be very sick. I asked if she was sick, she said yes. Told her she shouldn’t be there. We sat down to eat and she was in bathroom vomiting really loud. Myself and another man asked to speak to manager to complain. Very disgusting while customers are eating.

I visited the KFC/TB restaurant at 26715 Western Ave., Lomita, CA last night. I was a drive-thru customer. I had to wait 10 minutes to order my food once I got to the speaker and then I waited another 30 minutes when at the window.

When I first got to the window, the employee took my credit card and gave me my drinks. They returned the card, but, then never came back for 25 minutes. There were approximately 7 cars in line waiting. When the employee got back, there was no acknowledgement or apology for the long wait.

I asked for condiments. The person said there are a handful at the bottom. I told him it would be easier to give me a couple more as I asked so I wouldn't have to waste more time counting what was in the bag. I told him this was "stupid" to make the customers wait so long and they should at least apologize. The employee said "you are stupid."

When I got home i found that my food was soggy and cold.

I know when going to a KFC/TB I should not expect a gorumet meal, nor employees that are making a career in food service. However, i do expect decency, respect and at least food that is edible.

I hope you can make this right and give your employees training. The folks working at this location are incometent. I will never go to this location ever again and will be sure to let everyone know of my experience.

I also hope that this is not an exercise in futility. I don't have much hope you will pay attention to this message.

What the hell kind of Taco Bell runs out of BEEF? The one thing that more than half the menu is made out of. This is yet another testament to the poor standards of service this chain has been providing us for the many years they have been operating.

I, personally, have seen a decline in service, yet people continue to buy their product.

Anyone who becomes out of their main ingredient is one of the worst ever. Either your buyers are idiots or the local management are idiots.

I work in a field where I can publicize this OVERNIGHT and make an impact on the local stores.

The store I’m talking about is in Renton, WA-the Benson branch on 108th near Fred a Meyer. FO NOT GO TO THIS STORE.

I can all but guarantee Taco Bell or their parent, Yum! Foods will do absolutely nothing about this but send a heart-filled email with an apology. Not going to wish this time.

The wait time was ridiculous. I was asked to hold when i finally got to the speaker to place my order and then it took another 19 minutes waiting in line for my food. To make matters worse, there were only three cars in front of me when i got in line!

My daughter went to the Taco Bell 033103 at 9190 Wiles Rd. Coral Springs,Fl 33067 location last night (2/27/19). She ordered a Taco Party Pack and 4 other items. When the food came out it was thrown into a bag and when she inquired if everything was there was told yes. She decided to check and found things missing and when she told the cashier instead of the cashier taking the bags to look kept asking my daughter what was missing. This continued until finally the manager came out and had to correct the problem. We spent $33.00 and I feel she wasn't treated in a proper manner. First the Tacos usually are in a box and they weren't, the young lady behind the counter should have checked that all the food was in the bags and didn't. With all the choices of fast food places we chose yours but in the future will have second thoughts. The name of the cashier was Caitlyn the order number 374078 and the time of purchase 7:18.

Went to the Taco Bell in Winnsboro,LA for lunch today. After standing at counter for 10 minutes being ignored by staff I finally asked very loudly if someone was going to take orders. I was informed that I needed to use keosk to place my order because they were busy. I looked around and only 2 tables were occupied, 1 person was waiting on order, and2 people were standing behind me. That is NOT busy!!!! I told her I didn't want to use keosk and she said sorry and walked away. I walked out and so did people behind me cause that is unacceptable customer service. Maybe if the employees put their cell phones up while they're at work they wouldn't feel so pressured. Perhaps they should have management in the store to supervise the dead heads who don't give a crap. That's my opinion and prayers for Taco Bell if corporate doesn't care what is happening to their business. If I don't receive a response I'll know that corporate doesn't give a crap either!!!!!

I live about twenty miles from a Taco Bell but my sick wife craved a simple burrito with rice, beans, shredded cheese, and lettuce. Well I’ve now been there six times in three days, 3 times yesterday and have spent 25 in gas, paid different prices for the same wrong order and as a chef I know what the problem and it’s not the employees, who have been nice while charging me for the wrong stuff, it’s the lack of training by intelligent and capable corporate staff that has failed this particular Taco Bell. Y’all have the most complaints I’ve seen and I can’t believe that y’all let it happen time and time and time and time and time and time again. I could replace four to six staff members by myself and maybe make one mistake but I doubt it cause it’s set up that any ol primate could do the job. This Taco Bell must have horrible food costs, labor costs, and a high turnover rate with your staff cause either they need hooked on phonics or they need the proper training which I doubt you care to invest in, I’ll always get what my wife wants and I won’t stop trying until she gets the correct order but I personally have eaten my last taco from y’all, and now I’ll never go to kfc or drink a Pepsi product and I’ll figure out your other companies and personally start a boycott on anyone associated with y’all. How do you really take something so simple and manage to mess it up ten times before making these right, although your rice was burnt and the staff laughed about it, said they wouldn’t eat it, but gave it too my wife and after screwing up the first five times I should’ve jumped the counter and done it myself, but I don’t care to be in trouble but I do care and Sam so pissed that I’m going inside to put some beans in the crock pot and tomorrow I’ll make rice and shred some chrese then I’ll add non bagged and precut nasty plastic tasting lettuce with real lettuce from now on. I will not ever allow anyone or everyone I know eat there cause it flat out sucks to drive &0 miles one night, 120 miles another night and forty the third night just to end up paying 23 dollars for two burritos with only beans, rice, and cheese cause the letttuce got 86d by the fourth time of trying. So 240 miles, ten gallons roughly, about 12-13 dollars in gas and 23 for the food means y’all cost me almost forty dollars and I still end up with finally the right ingredients but burnt rice. Cmon people and do your job or I’ll happily quit mine and prove that I can outwork, outthink, and run the show more effectively then I’ve seen or have dealt with all week, goodnight and I hope u are happy cause going to bed hungry and thirsty with just a little gas left in my truck, but I’ll make it—. Will you? Do you honestly think that ignorance will fix itself cause I don’t and y’all will fail and this whole town and county will say good riddance and never come back. Just think of the wasted food when people are starving and I’m not eating that shit you rolled up and tried to serve my wife just so the food isn’t wasted like my time, effort, gas, and money. Enjoy your plush corporate outings from your plush little offices and get up off your butts and correct this issue and all the problems or karma will most likely burn that bitch down again, and don’t just listen too me, check out Moore county complaints about the local Taco Bell and you will be salivating to have an honest, smart, and hard worker walk in and in thirty minutes learn how to educate you ignorant lazy and flat out inconsiderate staff that goes all the way up to the head honcho, cause I’m actually being humble and generous with my complaints cause y’all don’t deserve the courtesy you refuse to give to your patrons. I will thank you for your time, thomasduke74@icloud.com

I went to a Taco Bell in Highland Heights, Kentucky at 11 pm on February 25, 2019. I ordered a steak burrito supreme with light bean extra sour cream. They told me they were out of beans two hours before this store closed. When I got my order, it was folded very sloppily, all the lettuce and cheese had fallen out my Gordita Crunch. I work at another Taco Bell, have been there for almost twenty years. This GM needs to be made aware of what is going on at his store.

Dined in at store 030416. Order # 148849. Ordered a 6 combo. Chalupa. Sat down to eat and noticed there wasn't any sour cream. took back to counter and then was told they were out of sour cream. Then we went to fill fountain cups with Pepsi and had some issues. went back to counter and told them. They told us they were out of Pepsi. It would greatly appreciated to those of us ordering that these items are not available up front. Spending $17.26 on 2 combo meals and unable to get what you paid for is extremely frustrating.

Got the wrong order. Ordered gorditos, and got dorito locos tacos instead. They were horrible. They disintegrate when you bite into them. What's up with not asking customers if they want sauce, or not? Your a freaking taco stand, where's the freaking sauce? Your business is so slow, especially around meal times that the drive thru is usually void of cars, and you can't take 2 seconds to ask the customer if they ordered (read the receipt and check the bag) your meal?

I stopped in at the Portage Wis. location recently and was very disappointed. I gave my order, which was a to go order. I ordered a Chalupa and found it to be over cooked. Chalupa was too hard. Also I was going to use the ladies restroom and found it to be very unsanitary. I am not sure if the person before me threw up, had a bad stool or the staff dumped something down it. It was filthy dirty! I mentioned something to a girl staff person. Not sure if she did anything about it. This Taco Bell has poor staff management. I am way turned off on going back any time soon. Please address these issues. Thanks for listening.

The Taco Bell on Hesperian lets the people who are homeless, and the neighborhood trouble makers, hang out outside the restaurant. I live directly across the street and I have to endure the trash from Taco Bell that people discard, and it blows across the street into my yard. The homeless have vandalized my property and I don't appreciate Taco Bell catering to them. PLEASE MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN AND STOP THIS. Feel free to email me.

i go to taco bell frequently and I had the worst experience in any fast food place the store is at 2628 enterprise rd orange city florida 32763 phone number 386-775-1363. I went on 02/19/2019 at 1:02 pm for lunch. Order number 201482. The cashier had nothing to do with it, it was never her fault. I ordered a chalupa and when I got my chalupa it was cold like they just took it out of the refrigerator. So I went back to the counter and the girl said no problem we will make you a new one and take it to your table.After 10 minutes of waiting and my companion finishing her lunch I went back to the counter and asked what was taking so long. That's when the rudest female manager you have said. We warmed up your food and I did not know where to take the food. How can you not see where im at right in front. then she proceded to say in English and Spanish that I don't need to have an attitude. At that point I asked for a refund and she did refund me my money, but if looks could kill she would of killed me. So how does she know I know any other language other than English. How dare she tell me I have an attitude when the only thing she was doing was giving me an attitude. A manager is supposed to give example to the rest of there employees and if that is the case she is the poores example of your organization. They wanted me to rate my experience with stars, I cant there is not a box that says 0. I never fill one of these out so this is the first for me. I can tell you I never will go back to the store and everyone that I encounter will no not to go there. Even when I looked up the reviews today for that store they are very poor. She needs to go back to training for customer service. i even called back the store to find out the name of the manager and they said they weren't sure , they did not want to give me a first name. The girl that I got on the phone said she thinks its Rosario. Horrible customer service

I am a retiree on limited budget. I've always been happy with Taco Bell in every way possible. I love your food. I had to write because I ordered nacho chips on Order #303814 from Taco Bell 024311 650 Nilles rd FF, Ohio. I know this will seem petty but I only had 4 quality chips to dip into my cheese sauce. The rest seemed to be crumbled chips from the bottom of a bag or tray. To me this is unacceptable. At $1.39 I expect much better. Thanks much, Jon Dale

This is the second time in the last month I have gotten a very long hair in my food from your restaurant on IS 1 in Titusville, Florida. This is disgusting and should be dealt with. Why are they not wearing hair nets to cook food ? Pamela Rogers

I ordered 3 Chalupa box dinners at $5 each and spent over $15 - the Food was BLAND - There was No seasoning what ever in the meat - I make Tacos at home sometimes, and I buy seasoning for the meat. Meal was VERY bland - I swear I will never Eat there again !!!! Hardly Any cheese on it either. Customer service was good - Only thing that was Good about going there that day. Yeech - BLAND BLAND BLAND !!!!!!!!!!

VERY Disappointed !!!!!!!! It looks good on TV commercials - VERY BLAND and TASTELESS !!!!!!!!!

Only 2 sauces per item? That's what I was told today. A main reason for coming to Taco Bell is your sauces. I eat at least 5 per item. The gentleman who served me compared this to McDonald's.

I am a former employee from Taco Bell. I was trained to have an excellent costumer service, to welcome the costumers at arrival to the register.
To avoid long waiting for Food and to make costumesrs feel great about visiting the restaurant.
Well I go to your restaurant almost every day, my Child loves Tabo Bell. The costumer service at my location has lot to desired, to start the restaurant is almost always durty, employees are hanging out chating with each other while you wait to place orders, long waits for food to be prepared 20-30 minutes after order has been placed. They make you feel like they don't care, they are there for a pay check.
Managers don't do much about delegating, making sure they are working, and following food guidence. Apprerance of emplyees are poor, you see some employees with pans at their knee, they are drinkings, touching there hair, face, and after they touch your food. overal this restaurant has a long way to go with proper training on food preparation, aperance of restaurant, and Managers to do management. As a costumer I see lots of DON'TS.
If you care you will do something about it. location is 7255 Mission St. Daly City CA 94014 Phone # (650) 755-5085
They forget that is you have costumers you have a job, no costumers no job. There are a few employees that they seem to care, and do their best, but for most part they all need trainig in all procedures of the restaurant.
I will stop going to Taco Bell, I think it is discusting all the things that you see while you wait for food.
Thank you.

Lillian

I ordered a spicy potato taco and a loaded potato grilled with 2 Cinnabon delights and a Baja blast drink. The taco and Cinnabon’s were correct but at first they gave me a Baja blast freeze and charged me for the freeze instead of the drink, I said that I ordered the drink and she apologized and gave me a drink instead. Which was fine but I was still charged for it. I got home and saw that my griller was incorrect. I received a beef one instead of a potato one. I’m not mad or anything I would just like some sort of coupon or gift card or something to make up for the money that I spent on the incorrect items. Thank you

Latrobe pa taco bell, has been a favorite place to eat. not this evening. they person that took our order. got almost everything wrong. we ordered 3 soft taco supreme, two hard taco supreme, 1 chalupa supreme and large drink. we received 1 large drink, 4 hard taco supreme. 1 double tostada. went back up to see where my 3 soft taco supreme were ? he said you only ordered two. which I didn't received any. so I ordered one more, not realizing I didn't get any. we told him we would eat what we got. then he told us he wanted it back. turned his back to me and said calm down old man. which my husband didn't hear. the chalupa shell also was very hard or stale. I have never had a person be so rude. not even apologized for the mix up. if the person stays at Latrobe pa. they will be losing a lot of good customers. we have lived in Latrobe pa for years. all other fast food business are super polite. I hope you will check out the worker. thank you

I went to Taco Bell #023125 on 2/6/19, my order was taken at 6:50pm (Order #258578). I ordered 8 items and waited until 7:20 before I received my order. I realize they were busy, but there is no reason to wait 20 minutes at Taco Bell for a Mexican pizza and 6 hard shell tacos. I will never go back to the store because every time I have been there the wait is ridiculous for what is supposed to be fast food!

Have been to this location many times. Sservice is terrible along with getting the correct order.received. This order was 2 quesadillas w/extra cheese & chicken. Charged the extra on bill .This is what I received when I got home. They are hardly a standard ones & the whole outer area of this wasn't even filled. (pictures wouldn't attach) Consider this olrder minus -5 stars.

Well I have played around for 30 minutes trying to get my pictures attached with no luck. So receipt is from taco Bell , 100 E Broadway, Monona WI 43716 (608) 2228007. Feb 5 2019 Order 32166 Cashier Madison M. Total of bill 15.69 on Visa Credit Card Drive Thru

I was in the drive though for 30 mins on 3365 s king Dr. And after waiting that long my food was cold. So I parked in went inside and was treated very rudely and assaulted by the security officers and l woud like this situation inverstaged.He had no right to put his hands on me.

store #023229 order #357331. 9:19 am on 2-3-19
Couldn't bring my problem to a team member as the doors were LOCKED for a Damn managers meeting. 9:19 AM and you close down the lobby for a friggin managers meeting????? Hold them before/after lobby hours. I will add, this is not the first time they have closed the doors during business hours. Do not inconvenience the customers by making us go thru the drive in. I do not like to drive and try to eat. I wanted to sit down and enjoy my breakfast. I put in complaints (actually several times over the last few months) As per other times I have complained about this store, this complaint will not be addressed. This will be the last time I contact anyone about the rotten service. I will NOT GO BACK. No one ever seems to care about the customers.

I just got a part of my food from the Taco Bell off Rockford rd in Plymouth MN. I didn’t receive half of my order and was told they can’t get me the remainder of my order cause there are no ads on a at the window. Once I opened what food I did get I found shells with barely anything in between. The sodas were out of syrup and the nacho fries were practically wet they were so soggy. Employees seemed lost and completely unprofessional.

I went to Taco Bell 004814. Every Taco Bell I have gone to recognizes the Veteran and gives a discount except this one. It's odd to me that I have gone to a lot of Taco Bells and this is the first one that does not recognize the Veterans. It's also posted online that Taco Bell recognizes veterans as one of the top 19 businesses that gives discounts. This is why I gave them a bad rating and will not return to this Taco Bell.

Receipt 347088 2/1/2019 Order was taken by Willieshya-Ange H

I had very poor food quality at the unit 031445, 3951College Ave, Blfd Va.
Every time I purchased a taco meal at least one taco would be cracked on the bottom and the ingredients would fall out, But this last time on 1/27, all three shells was smashed, not saying just on bottom. They were cracked like someone one did not care. I had to eat as a salad, If I had wanted a salad I would have ordered one. I was on my lunch break and could not return food. Store Manager nor Manager on duty spoke with me, I spoke with Drive thru cashier whom answered phone. I had asked to speak with Manager on duty but busy working line, and store Manager was not there.
I have worked a combine total of 23 years in fastfood service and always a Store or Manager on duty serviced the complaints.

I went to the taco bell.in my town Camden Arkansas on Monday with my 87 year old mother I ask the worker could u make sure my French fries are hot she gave me a nasty answer I asked again she was a son answer then I RETURN to ask her I thought I ordered a medium-sized drink she got mad and started to yell at me and run from the counter to to tell the manager and the others one they Better get me then I went back.up.to the counter ask for hot French fries these are clod the other worker got smart towards me then they a.were disrespectful talking about me to them selves but out loud I could hear them discussing me disrespectful the manager did nothing to all to stop them in a regular customer l really enjoyed going to taco bell my favorite restaurant in town now I'm afraid to eat there they may.do warm to my food . Thank you

Customers are being greeted with disrespect, as well as workers having attitudes with customers that is willing to spend money at tacobell, instead we rather keep our money and spend our money at somebody else restaurant because of bad nasty service that we're having to go through at the tacobell located in Covington Tennessee,38019 the workers are very disrespectful and seems to not been trained on how to do they're job and respect the customers, tacobell will forever loose money due to the untrained workers that's having attitudes every time a customer decides they want to order from tacobell

I was at the Taco Bell in Oakland CA on 2255 Telegraph Ave at about 8:00 pm on 1/22/19. I ordered a Cheesy Gordita Crunch No Meat Sub Potato. Originally the gentleman taking my order put the mod.. "No meat sub beans." I told him I didn't want beans I wanted potato. He took that mod off and put Add Potato (adds a charge). After sitting in line I realized I had my dogs with me and they could eat the meat that it was supposed to come with since I paid for it. When I got to the window I asked him for the meat on the side for my dogs and the ladies in the kitchen started screaming they already made my order! I told him they don't have to remake my order, they can put the meat in the cup since I paid for it and paid extra for the potato in my gordita. They started yelling again. I told him I paid for it so I wanted the meat since they didn't substitute but charged me extra. They finally threw a cup of meat at him. When I got my order I decided to check it to see what all the fuss was about. I saw they put the meat on the gordita. I told him they made it wrong and they put meat on it and I don't eat meat. He asked if I wanted them to remake it and I said no because the ladies were already yelling and screaming about my order. I don't trust someone that angry to remake my food. Especially since the first thing she yelled was that she already made my order! I told him I wanted to be refunded for the gordita since they made it wrong and I don't eat meat. He said I had to give it back in order for them to do that. I didn't agree with that because if the reason I don't trust them to remake my order is because of the complete unprofessionalism and yelling about my order already then I shouldn't have to. After working for 12 hours and now needing to go to another Taco Bell for my dinner I felt that if I wanted to pick it apart and eat the outer gordita shell and dump out the middle for my dogs while I'm waiting another 30 minutes at another Taco Bell for my food then I should have a right to do that. They were just going to throw it in the garbage anyway and I hate wasting food like that. It was 8 o'clock at night and this was my first meal of the day because I just worked for 12 hours without lunch. I asked for the manager ("Any" pronounced Annie) and I told her they made my gordita crunch wrong and I wanted to be refunded for it. She said well give it back. I told her No, I don't want to give it back, they clearly made it wrong as I showed her. I have to go to another Taco Bell now and sit for another 30 minutes and I want to be refunded for the wrong order and she proceeded to yell at me as well and yell that I'm not getting my money back and that she doesn't care that they made it wrong. At this point I feel robbed. Robbed of my money and robbed of being treated with any kind of respect or customer service or appreciation as a customer. The way that situation was handled was so wrong. "Any" the manager is borderline incompetent. She at the minimum needs customer service training. I've worked in the restaurant industry for years. If we messed up and made the order wrong, the order was refunded. Especially if the customer has to sit and listen to the cook yell and scream about their order. Who would feel comfortable with someone like that remaking their food? Taco Bell should own up when they make food incorrectly and do what's right to fix the situation. If you have a cook that has a bad attitude that doesn't want to remake food then the order should be refunded if it's made improperly. Right now I'm owed at minimum $4.70 for the Cheesy Gordita Crunch with Potato (extra charged) that was made wrong and I was unable to eat and enjoy. That's nothing compared to the priceless waste of time of my evening and my sanity on this evening, being made to feel taken advantage of, unappreciated, and distraught feeling I can't do anything when Taco Bell steals my money with no regard for their customers or their customers money. I'm actually sad at this point Taco Bell feels it's ok to treat people in this way. Vegetarians really are punished at Taco Bell.

Online order #906271, dated 01/04/19 @ 1654, for pickup at drive-up window at 2000 hours, Sunrise Highway, Seaford, NY. Online order placed, credit card debited ($28.71). Upon arrival at 2000 hours, was informed that personnel had no record of order. Requested refund, was informed that refund could only be issued by corporate offices. THIS IS THIRD REQUEST FOR RESPONSE... PLEASE RESPOND ASAP.

Been sitting here around 20+ minutes inside the establishment waiting for 2x $5 boxes and 2 grande burritos. There is also another lady waiting for her order behind me. This is the slowest service i have EVER had, and i mean EVER!! I have never seen anything like it. Worst Taco Bell experience i have ever had

Hello I went to taco bell, and the cash card wouldn't go through because of the chip, and the attendant said that the transaction didn't go through, I tried 3 times. Not realizing that in those three times, taco bell took $21.16 from me 3 times. I need my money to be refunded back.

I ordered a bacon breakfast burrito at 10:41 am on Jan 22, 2019 at your Standish,MI location. As I was eating I bit down on something very hard and chipped a part of my tooth. When I spit out what I hat bit down on I discovered it was part of a bone. I am very upset because not only was there a bone in my food but now I have a chipped tooth to top it off. I love Taco Bell but after this it will be awhile before I go back. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!

If I would like to rate you 0. I sent a complaint 2 was ago about an experience on 1/2 then when I heard nothing back I called a week later and they said they had received it. Today is another week gone by with no response from you. Do you not care if you lose a customer?

I visit store #004806 for lunch thru the drive thru . When I arrived at the window to pay for my food, I ask if I could add a order of rice to my meal. I was told by the employee that she couldn't add anything else to my meal after I had place my order. I ask her why she said that it was manager policy. That they have 7 minutes to wait on you. She told me that I would need to go around again to place my order for the rice. Bad customer service.

My Niece and I ordered 1 Grand Bur. 1 Combo 7 No Jalapeno S. Soft Toco No lettuce. All was so hot we couldn't eat them. Took them back tp counter and they was remade. Still very spicy. It made the cashier very mad. The manager came and said she would remake them. It was so spicy we could not eat them. Wynetta Hanby (Centre Al.)

Waited in the drive Thru ordered and got up to the window and was told my debit card does not work with the new system. It is a regular discover debit card. There should be no issue after waiting I drove off with no food. This is the second, different Taco Bell this has happened at. It is crappy that after waiting in the drive thru that I had wasted my time after being a very loyal customer for almost 20 years. Always said Taco Bell is my favorite fast food place, but I can’t even eat there anymore unless I have cash on me.

COMPLAINT REGARDING HARASSMENT
Hello, my name is Mr Kaingzel White, the purpose of this text is to inform you of an incident of harassment by a manager named “Shronda” @ 14005 Abercorn St , Savannah GA 31419, 912-925-0063. The incident occurred @ approximately 8pm January 4 2019: my 15 year old daughter, Nyomi White, a former employee, entered the location and purchased a drink and spoke to her sister a current employee. The above named manager, “Shronda” an adult in her 20’s approaches my 15 year old under aged daughter Nyomi White in a threatening and hostile manner. Shronda proceeds to make accusations without grounds or proof to witness: “ I heard you were talking about me” or something to that effect.

I have sent my complaint to your corporate office and will follow up in the morning, this incident was witnessed and confirmed by another store manager and several employees as well. If this incident is not followed up then I will be forced to pursue other legal avenues and press formal charges of harassment against Taco Bell and on-site management. Please contact me at (860) 221-4208 / 912-428-0787 or have corporate contact me, I WILL NOT LET THIS GO PERIOD.

I purchased Taco Bell gift cards online from a special was being advertised.
Waited until Christmas Eve to place my order ( Order #904804) online, sent my grandson to pick it up.
When he arrived the employees laughed and told him they were closed, if so why was I able to place a order?
My order was cancelled and email was sent that the card I used would be refunded.
Some of my cards expired after the 12/24/18. now it is not my fault they expired as I legitimately place my order
before the expiration date.
Plus as I used gift cards after attempting to use them again they were not accepted.
Evidently gift cards cannot be replenished via refund?
At any rate I am out $30.00, please find a way to make this right.

Went to Taco Bell on cobb parkwar in Marietta Georgia at 1:26am but no service at drivethru. Drove to window but nobody at window. I saw a person in dining area mopping I blew my horn he looked up and keep mopping. Drove around build and tried to activate drivethru window but still nobody answered.

We went to the Taco Bell in Burlington Wisconsin,Several people where waiting for their orders.Hence some up too 40 minutes..The drive thru had tons of cars.Noticed they worried more about he drive thru then the inside customers.My wife asked wheres her order after waiting 30 minutes.This is a fastfood place,There is no way it should take that long for a simple 2 person order.They said you can have a refund didnt offer any other solution.The cashier said we are behind we only have 3 people.This was on Newyears day where you think they would plan for more employes cause of the holiday.I never ever would go back ,I also heard all the people even people that where there before us how they where treated kinda rudely.

My husband went to Taco Bell in Kings Mtn., NC to get me a tostada, that’s all I wanted. They gave him 2 tacos at the drive thru, so he went in and ordered. When he got home the tostada was full of red sauce and had salad dressing poured over it !!! WHY can’t ANY fast food place get an order right??? They complain about their pay, but they’re not worth the pay they get! Where do you find these people? I’ve NEVER (and this is no exaggeration) gotten an order right at taco bell. I have to check each order before I leave. I’ve decided it’s not worth going to taco bell anymore, the pintos are always dry like they’ve been opened for days. I’ll cook my own food from now on cause NOTHING will change at these places.

I live in Dothan alabama the store on ross clark circle by main street ive never had a problem until now to start with we sat in the drive threw line for fast food supposed to be for 30 minutes at least they were really slow when we approached the window we were never offered sauce at all I had to ask she gave me my food I thanked her she closed the window I drove around because she forgot my drinks very short with us so when I went in there it wasn't busy at all but people were standing in line anyway the lady who was ringing everyone up didn't have a clue what she was doing at all over charged the ladies in front of me they asked her what something was she was telling them about other choices I asked for the store number she said I have no clue went to ask and said its somewhere on the right just look there heres a receipt you should be able to find it ive been in the food industry for years safe serve certified you name it I also was a manager over a pizza hut at one point I will say im very disappointed and refuse to return to such a place again sadly ive been a fan for years my advice get people who don't mind working and need to the attitude in that store is enough to never return for ……………………….

on Christmas eve we stopped at tacso bell on north aurora rd in Naperville we ordered one box meal and 4 tacos the order took 20 mins to get and the prep cook brought it out from kitchen never said name I gave just tacos so I took order and jioined my friend as he got his box 5 mins earlier as we were eating the prep cook came over and requested my receipt I said what we ordered and not sure where receipt is he waited while other comustomers were waiting for food I showed the receipt to him whick I feel we didn't have too as we paid when we ordered manager was hiding in back why? dont know then he said he never got my order and i took the wrong items i noticed there was soour cream on my tacos but didnt want to complain i hold him he owes me one more taco and he said i got supremes ones so were lucky vert
y poor poor service maybe get rid of manage as she should be in charge not the prep cook plus never should a customer be questioned by help for a receit when u pay for in before u get in the other customers waiting for there orders just stead at us like we were wrong i go to taco bell 3 times a week but will never go there again plius manager put sigh on door but never told the customers that were in store why bad management i will miss eating at taco bell but i was so upset and it was xmas eve nice way to start new years hopefully u will correct this problem.

The toca bell in Orlando, Fl on orange ave 32806 had really rude costumer service. I’m not one to usually complain about little stuff but every time I go there the serve seems to get worse. A girl at the front continues to roll her eyes in from iof costumers. I go up to ask for sour cream and it take ten minutes because no one wanted to get it. My friend asked for some water and was treated very rude. The last time they forgot my order and that’s no problem except for another eye roll I got when asking about it.
Thanks for your time.

I went into a taco bell located at 2575 E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa and received very possibly THEE worse treatment from ANY restaurant in years, and the treatment from MANAGEMENT, which was crazy because I asked for the manager to complain about the service only to find out the one with the horrible attitude was in fact the manager, when I asked for corporate number she told me "WE DONT HAVE A CORPORATE'....I asked again and she walked away as if I was the one giving her inconveniencing her. I would like the opportunity to express my discontent to someone at the corporate level.

Waited almost an hour for our food. Asked what was going on and they told us they forgot about it saying “it’s up on the screen, I’m not sure what happened” like are you kidding me. I know it’s Taco Bell, a fast food company, but you need to work on your customer service.

Every time i come thru the drive thru and even if theres only 3 cars in line they stil somehow take 20 min why i dont understand. I understand if theres a long line not2 or 3 cars thats not cool. Makes me not want to come back but this is the only taco bell close to me. This has happened at least 4 times out of 5 and not a good thing. Thank you for your time.. Maybe need different attentive employees.

I was at the Taco Bell Atlanta Midtown on Weds and there was no one at the cash register to take my order I waited 7 mins and no one appeared and another customer had to get up and tell the staff that was in the hall way that I was waiting to order. Even better one of the employees walked right behind me and still no one decided to wait on me. I should not have to wait 7 mins to get waited on when there is one customer with his food and no employees to take my order. I ended up leaving since the employee decided to give poor customer service.

While using your app to order my dinner I had theee gift cards on there along with my debit card. I used the 3 gift cards and then the remainder of the bill to be put on my debit. Your app put the whole amount on my debit card and deleted all three gift cards so for the time wasted waiting in line on an orde that should have been ready it cost me double. I need to know how you plan to Fix this. Immediate attention is required.

I visited store #027812 on Thursday night at 8:50 pm, I was immediately told by the cashier - employee Cheyenne T. that I could order inside but, could not eat inside the store. Is this per company policy? I have worked in the restaurant industry for 20 years of my life and as long as the doors were open to the restaurant I was never nor ever told such a thing. I then asked for the corporate number from the manager LAVE and she said she didn't have it because they were not a corporate store. I asked her was it corporate guidelines to tell customers that if they ordered their food before 9:00pm that they could not eat their food on premise? She didn't respond. My order number is 222323. I am a Texas conservative and I have a YouTube channel with 649,000 followers. I could do a video tomorrow about this incident as my crowd links to other conservative YouTube Channels. I am very anxious about the corporate stance on this. Please respond as soon as possible.

On 12/20/18 I purchased 1 spicey tostada and some tacos to go, when I got home my wife opened the tostada box and it was just garbage, there was no way she was going to eat it, so at that point there was no way to trust the integrity of the tacos so we threw the entire food items away. I called Taco Bell at 1049 west I 35 frontage rd Edmond ok, 73034 and advised them that the food was just not for consumption and the person I spoke with told me that she would give me a full refund I told her that I would not be back there until the next day after work and she told me she would write my name down for a refund of 6.57. the next day I stopped by and told the cashier the reason, she then called Justin Or Jason he identified himself as the General Manager, when I told him why I was there he immediately became combative and started to interrogate me as to what time I had called and with whom I had spoken and so forth, I told him I just wanted to get my refund and that I was not going to get into a pissing match with him over 6.57, he then told ma again that he was the general manager and those decisions are made by him, I told him to forget the refund and that I would contact the corporate office, he then informed me to go right ahead as this store is independent and that the corporate office would just send the complaint to him and that we were done. So I asked him if he was going to give me my refund and with a bad attitude he said yes and that he reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and that I was no longer welcomed at taco Bell and he said do not come back.I really think he had an issue with me as I am Hispanic and his actions are based on being prejudiced. Am I to understand that if I have an issue with Taco Bell I better not complain or I am then told not to ever come back. I doubt I will ever visit any Taco bell again. What is very disturbing is that the General Manager says that because this store is independent that they do not have to follow any corporate guidelines. Next door there is Chic fill a and Whataburger they always have customers in line but their service is superior. That immature General Manager should be retrained or fired.

I have NEVER had a problem at any of the Taco Bell's in Madison, Wisconsin, until today. I stopped at: 100East Broadway, Monona, Wisconsin.
I ordered the Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast wrap, at the drive throw. I was 2 Miles away on my way to my Next pick up of a client on the other side of town when I got a chance to take a bite. All was good except for the Hash Brown. You can not deep fry that one any harder to make it feel like gravel. It was so over cooked it looked like orange stones. With that bite the whole hash brown fell apart like little pebbles. All over my lap and interior of the van. When I got to a parking lot I opened it up and pitched as much of the hash brown as I could. Biting into it hurt my mouth. It was well beyond crunchy. I will NEVER go to THAT Taco Bell again!

The Taco Bell located in Moultrie Georgia has the worst service I have ever experienced at any restaurant. The staff is rude and they seem to have no regard for customer satisfaction. I’ve called to ask a question about going back to get something that was not put in my drive through order and I was laughed at and talked about while on the phone with the manager.

I placed an order online to pick up at the store on Highway 100 and National in West Allis, WI. We tracked our order and we didn’t go to the store right away when we received confirmation that the order was ready. We got to the store and our order was NOT ready. The employees acted like everything was ok. If we wanted to wait for our order being made, we would’ve went through the drive though or ordered when we got there. We would NOT have ordered ahead. This has only happened when the certain employees that were working tonight were working, as this happened once before. Please find out who was working at this store and I need a call back. 414-702-8366. This is unacceptable

On the night of December 17th, I placed an order at Taco Bell in Cabot Ar. Apon entering the lobby, the smell of marijuana was noticeable. I approached the register to place my order and seen that the shift leader Michelle, along with other workers were red eyed and giggling excessively. When taking my order, several mistakes were made and my order was incorrect. Shift leader Michelle, approached the counter smelling strongly of marijuana and apologized for the mistake and made corrections to my order. I am not satisfied with the service received and I strongly believe drug usage is taking place during store hours by several crew members and manager.. Please check into this situation to hopefully avoid more complaints about the store.

I went to Muskego Taco Bell on Janesville rd at 7pm on 12/16/18. The same female that took my order last time I was there, started taking my order tonight. I was careful with how I worded the order, she last time she mistakenly overcharged me for 5 extra tacos. I think her hearing is bad. I wanted 4 tacos and a 5th taco without lettuce. she said I said 6th taco, and I said I had not said 6th. she persisted that I told her 6th, and kept arguing this point. I asked her name, and she refused to give it to me, since I told her I would make a complaint. she then refused to let me order food. I did not raise my voice, but I guess I brought up the complaint card too soon, and she didn't like it. IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD AT A RESTAURANT. please, teach this employee how to properly treat customers, as if it actually was her own restaurant!!!

i called this taco bell location at 11:15 and asked about a 24 taco pack to go, i was told the 24 pack was available and the price was $17 and change. i drove over to taco bell at 12:30 and preceded to place my order but was told there was no 24 taco pack period! i let the staff and manager know i had called to inquire, i but was called a liar until the manager checked her phone log and confirmed my call, upon which the manager, simply said your right! she offered no kind of solution to her mistake so i left hungry and very disappointed with this taco bell location! not good customer service!
this taco bell is located at 3649 philips hwy jacksonville florida 32207

We found a plastic glove cooked into our spicy chicken Quesadilla, after biting into the quesadilla. This is totally disgusting, my child vomited all over the place on the carpet, on the sectional sofa, and all over other electronics. We contacted the restaurant, only to be told that it couldn’t be true. However, if it was a refund we were seeking to comeback up to the restaurant for a full refund. Location 8013 S. 84th St, La Vista NE 68128. This disgusting experience is going to cost me a new furnishings.

I just got home after ordering through Taco Bell drive thru. I ordered and PAID for 5 taco supremes (my receipt can verify that) and when I got home after waiting 20 minutes in line, what I had in the bag was 5 regular soft tacos. I’d like a reimbursement for the mistake. Total was $10.72.

I was just charged $1.49 for a cup of water. I didn’t want to hold up the drive thru line and didn’t have time to go inside. When I asked why I was charged, she said they’d run out of cups and had to give me what looks like a slushy cup.
I love Taco Bell and have been going for years. And I don’t know if I’ve ever written a letter of complaint, but I’m just really aggrieved. Thank you.

#1--Taco Bell #028514 (204 N. Gaffey St., San Pedro CA 90731) On Friday, 11/2/18, 1:05 pm--this location was out of Hot Sauce packets...all flavors! It is not that big of a deal really, but I did request a refund of my order, which they did. (order #294)

#2--KFC/TB #E791040 (26715 Western Ave., Lomita CA) On Saturday, 11/3/18, 12:12 pm--this one is strange...the ice dispenser was out of order when I attempted to use it. Other patrons, also waiting for ice, told an employee and the ice machine worked for several people. At my turn, it didn't work again. I waited a minute or so and alerted the employee again. She said, "Try now." and it worked for me. I THINK...that she had to push a button to activate the ice/beverage machine. IF...that is the case, this is a bizarre (and inconvenient) practice. (ticket #2055)

Thanks--Sam Burris

taco salads had only lettuce and rice. called to complain and manager told me they were right. she hung up on me and when I called back she said hello hello! She did not even say taco bell. She refused to give me her name and gave me a fake name and number for corporate!

On Nov. 1st. Taco Bell was to give customers a free taco from 2 to 6 p.m. for a promotion for when someone stole first base in the World Series game. We asked for our free Taco and they had no idea what we were talking about. They said that we needed a coupon for that free taco and the promotion didn't start until next week. That is not what we seen in the ad on t.v. I also checked it out on the computer and nothing was mentioned that we needed a coupon. I became very upset and walked out. The employees of Taco Bell need to be made aware of these promotions.

hello to whom it may concern I went to the taco bell 1110 in Deptford, NJ. the reason of my complaint is I had a very racist experience in this restaurant and I have been coming to this taco bell for a long time. what happen was people where making my food and decided to place cop in the restaurant and stair at me because of my choice of clothing. and they think they are managers and they are food prepares. I mean I didn't expect this kind of attitude and racist remarks from them and the process in waiting for my food was slow and it was like they had the power to complain about me. I didn't say anything and this is the type of drug addicts you people higher. the morning crew looks like they were drinking or smoking pot and accusing me of doing drugs to. I hope this problem gets corrected

Visited Taco Bell located off I-40, Prothro Junction, North Little Rock, AR on Sunday evening, 10/21 at 6:45. ATTEMPTED to order, 12 Pac of tacos. Was stopped before completing order and told, "we would have to drop some beef." Layman's terms, they had NO hamburger prepared at 6:45 in the evening NOR were they planning on doing so. So tell me, were they NOT planning on serving for the rest of the evening? Several vehicles pulled in behind me. When informed no beef. They left. This is the 2nd time I've visited this franchise and they had NO beef. It's not uncommon for them to be out of the packages of sauces but we add our home made any way. Need to do MUCH better.

Last email was kudos for an employee, whom I hope got recognized.
This one is different: 22 Oct 18 7:52:21 PM Waiting to order and shoes sticking to floor. Thought was my shoes, but lady in line with me said no it was the floor. Nasty!! Said I hope the tables were cleaner that the floor. Might need more cleaning agent or more muscle.
No help, did see you were trying to hire. Asked for PLAIN nachos and cheese...….got a package like cinnamon twists come in for the chips.
Said you have got to be frigging kidding me. I don't car about price if that is your issue. I wanted or expected same as the nacho supreme serving.
Didn't order those since most of time cheese is never hot anyway.
Guess could call for health inspection for a customer complaint. You need the first heads up and then next time I'm in if not solved that will be my route. Really should probably have just went that route, not sure anyone listens!

Need part of my meal replaced, called for 3 days no answer. Drive thru gave my order to wrong vehicle. I ordered no lettuce/tomatoes mentioned it 3 times I had to pull up to wait on remake. Crunch wrap had lettuce and tomatoes. Popcorn chicken was hard. So I would like a partial remake order#308326 10/15/18 time 5:49 pm

My husband, daughter and I visited our local Taco Bell. We go there a lot. It is 5 minutes from our home. The management has never been good and the employees don't seem to care, but we go anyway because we like the food. We always carry out & we always go inside to place our order. The cashier took our order. One Grande meal with 5 soft & 5 crunchy tacos, 1 Nacho fries, 1 Regular Blast Freeze, 1 order of nachos and 1 Naked chicken chalupa. Our total was $21.55. We paid for our order and waited patiently. At this point there was 1 person ahead and 2 people behind us inside. We waited for about 15 minutes as we watched the employees basically throwing stuff together and putting it in bags for the drive thru & for us who were inside waiting. They gave me my order. I immediately pulled out the tacos because we always have an issue with very little cheese & my daughter wanted to check her chalupa. They asked if there was a problem. My daughter said she ordered a naked chalupa & this one was fully loaded. They said that's what you ordered so we showed them the receipt plaining showing a Naked chalupa. Then I said there is no cheese on these tacos. Can I please get some extra cheese & I will put it on myself. The manager came over & asks what the problem is. I told her the problem with the Chalupa & she said no that's what you ordered. Again I showed her the receipt & she got nasty & had them remake it. I also told her there is no cheese on the tacos, there was maybe 10 strands. She said we only put a pinch of cheese on them. If I want more I have to pay more. I said no. There is not even a pinch on here. Again she said you have to pay if you want more. I said that is absolutely ridiculous & that none of you know what you're doing. She said there is nothing wrong with us, that it was me with the problem. She told me to get out of the store. And I said gladly. I would never come back to this location because you are rude and do not know how to treat paying customers. She said get the HELL out of my store. I stood there in shock as did the other paying customers. I have never been treated so badly at a fast food restaurant. My husband called corporate as soon as we got home & they said they would look into it and call us back. Needless to say no one ever called. He checked back about a week later & they told him they were still checking into it. This originally happened on July 30 at store 022840. I'm very disappointed that I did not hear anything back. You have a complaint line for a reason but don't want to do anything for people when they complain? I spent $21.55 on that visit for bad food and extremely poor service. I expect $21 dollars in free coupons or a check for $21.55. I would appreciate someone getting in touch with me since it has been over 2 months ago. I wouldn't even rate the experience at 1 star. Please advise what you are going to do about this and contact me as soon as possible. Thank you, Mrs. Rogers

They mess up my food. I need to drive back from home to Taco Bell. When I went the place manager said I am not giving you a food. Come tomorrow & talk to my gm.

I am truly hurt because of disrespectful customer service that myself and my daughter as well as her boyfriend received this past Wednesday through the drive thru from the Taco Bell on 71st and Michigan.
When my daughter's boyfriend tried to place an order the guy said you must be old since your ordering from the old menu. He started laughing.
I yelled out that I wanted the number1 and he snapped back NO order from the new one. He started laughing.
He finally stopped playing and took the order.
I was pissed because I needed to eat before I took my medication. I have Multiple Sclerosis. I had to ask my daughter who is 28 and her boyfriend whom is I I30 just to chill because I had to eat.
When we went to the window he told us the total and started laughing. My daughter's boyfriend said so I am old. He asked him how old he was and when he told him he said yeah you are old and he saw my cane and told me you are definitely old all of you are old.
I tried to let it pass but I could not. I have cried over this disrespect. I will not be returning and neither will my daughter or her boyfriend.
I am also going to talk to my friends about this issue.
I should not have to worry about discrimination over my disability or disrespect while ordering food.

I have visited the Taco Bell in Crossville Tn. three times in the last month and the service has been terrible. the first the drive-thru was down could only order if you went in, second time i ordered a taco salad they were out, tonight I went to get dinner after church drive-thru was down again so I go in there is one person taking orders with 6 people in line, telling them they are short staffed, mean while another employee walks and smokes on the sidewalk outside the front door. I am usually very understanding because I was a manager for one of the top restaurant in the business and I know we all have a bad night, but these is not good guest service or management. I left and went to another business after waiting five minutes or so. I hope these are issues the company would want to know and fix. thank you for listening.

Approximately 3.45 today I went through drive thru at 360 Howe Rd. in Akron, ohio and ordered a taco salad without meat. I got it home...horrible.

Lettuces was watery, soft, soggy, almost slimy. Maybe because I came between lunch and supper. I will never do that again.I had two bites, the tomatoes were awful as well. So this hungry customer threw the salad in the trash.

ICK what a waste of money

Wael I am upset that Taco Bell get something that I like they discontinue it and when you ask for an Item and you dont carry anymore they say we can motified it but they dont tell you that there is an additional cost to you.I real think that is crap to add an additional charge for something you dont make anymore that is why I dont like going to get anymeals from there. I really think you as a company should get you business straighten up and notified the customer of any additional cost or that you discontinue an item

I ordered a number 5 nacho bell grande. The guy at the window took my order wrong! He only gave me the chips with cheese on it, and I didn't find out until I arrived in my house. I drive all the way back (wasting gas)! The manager was letting a customer out and it was a couple of people eating in the diner. I spoke with her at the door about a refund, and instead of her taking my receipt and food at the door, she made me go to the drive thru window! I walk around and asked for my refund, and she denied it, saying I have to drive to the window (mind you its several customers in the line, and it's moving slowly! I finally make it to the window and the guy running the drive thru, had short term memory of my request. I told him I'm the guy who wants the refund, and I didn't appreciate the time it's taking me to get my refund! I asked for him name, and the manager ladies name, and he an attitude with me and threatened not to give me my refund or their names! (Very bad customer service)! I never had a problem at the taco bell on Sugarcreek, Charlotte NC. up until tonight! As long as they're working there, I will never go back!!! I feel like a victim of racial profiling, and I will give that taco bell bad reviews and will spread the word, until something is don't about this! They didn't try to compensate me for wasting my gas, my time or my food! And gave me attitude because of their wrong doing!

Your Taco bell location on 120th in Broomfield Colorado....(ive been going to for years)....has turned into the nastiest location you have in my opinion.

I find it hard to believe how nasty it has gotten in the past few months. You have employees there walkng through garbage all over the floor.....and not giving it any thought to even bother cleaning the place....or picking up what they are tripping over.

My niece went in the bathroom, to find it littered with paper towels scattered everywhere.

We use to go there at least a few times a week following school activities and games.

We wont be going there anymore until some new management cleans up the nasty place......the health dept really needs to look into the mess.....but Im contacting you first. Feel free to contact me for any further details.

D.L. Hildebrand
Broomfield Colorado
303-995-9533

In Oklahoma City, we have a taco bell on NW 23rd Ave. I was in the drive up line today (8/7/2018) from 12:48 to 1:26pm. I only have an hour for lunch. I drove straight back to my office which is only 5 minutes away. I ordered the $5 box that has the Nacho fries, two tacos and a burrito The food was cold, and they forgot to include the cheese for the fries!! There was only 1 positive thing about my visit to this Taco Bell today and that was the lady at the window. She was so sweet and for her to be that nice when every one at that drive up was totally raged by the time they got their food, tells me she is a saint on earth. The cars ahead of me were doing their best to "speed" out of there, obviously a display of their high level of dissatisfaction with the service. But she was still as sweet as she could be. In our office we normally send one person to get everyone's lunch. That was not the case today as I was the only one ordering for myself. I realize this location will probably not notice, but our office has decided that we can no longer get our lunches from this Taco Bell or the person picking it up will jeopardize being late back from lunch. Thank you.

I was at the Lansing West Saginaw Taco Bell on Sunday went through the drive-thru and spent $27.31 on food. My order was missing a steak nacho box and I was told after waiting in line for about 30 minutes to come inside. I came inside and explained this to the cashier...I then waited over 25 minutes for the steak nacho box. I had people waiting at home for the food and by the time I got everything the first order was no longer even warm. I spoke with others who had been waiting over 30 minutes for their food. I spoke with the manager and all she could say was she was short people. No i'm sorry or anything. Very disappointing! This happens a lot at all different times of the day. I am not sure that I can even go back there. It's one thing to have to wait, but then to have to come in and wait again with not even an apology. What can be done to rectify this?

They don’t have a Chicken soft taco supreme on the menu. When I order it some will give me a Chicken soft taco and charge me extra for the tomatoes and sour cream. That seems fine but not all places. I get something different many times. Either they charge me extra but I don’t get the extras. Or I end up with the shredded chicken that comes with sauce, yuk. Recently I ended up with Steak or ground beef. I wish they put it on the menu so I know what I’m getting.
Also I love the Watermelon Freeze but lately most of Taco Bell’s run out and I end up with a flavor I didn’t want.

I went to Taco Bell in Burnet Texas today around 1 pm. There were a few customers waiting inside and a long line of cars in the drive through. It became apparent that folks inside had been waiting 20-30 minutes for their lunch. The cashier put on gloves and tried to help the very slow cooks. This left the register unmanned and at least 8 potential customers waiting. When he returned he warned them it would be a long wait. Many just walked out. Meanwhile , I also saw orders coming back for inaccuracies. People needed to return to work and had spent their whole lunch waiting for food. I hope there is a manager who cares. Otherwise this business will be unsuccessful.

Pulled up to the drive through speaker, and waited for approx 5 mins and no response. Pulled up to the window and figured I would be able to order there. They told me that I couldn't order at the window. I had to order at the speaker. So either pull around and order at the speaker that now has 5 other cars in it, or come inside. I was frustrated and asked what kind of three ring circus they were running. They again told me they couldn't help me at the window. I drove to Wendy's.

On two separate occasions I went to the Taco Bell located in the 200 block of Loop 337 in New Braunfels Texas 78130. Each arrival found the lobby pretty full of guests with drinks and nobody eating yet. the first visit had (6) staff making orders. The second visit had (4) staff working orders. The first visit resulted in the staff telling me that it would be 25 minutes for me to receive my order. My second visit was yesterday (7/26/2018) and I experienced a 20 minute wait to get a $5.00 order. This never happens to me at any other Taco Bell that I visit and I cannot imagine that this is good for business. I understand new staff and training and such, but this was a ridiculous amount of time. I should also mention that the majority of the orders I saw served and some were wrong and none of the orders were large. Please address the matter and make the location a strong fast food experience that is enjoyable to visit.

I never had a worse restaurant drive thru visit july twenty fourth two thousand eighteen at seven clock eight minutes and fifty four seconds pm it took me over a half hour with only three cars in front of me they were having cars in line most of the time taken more than ten minutes after paying for their food I also the manager on duty if they could bring their order out to the cars instead of deliberately holding of the the line when I asked for the phone number for your nationwide complaint department they told me it was on my reciect the only number I could find was the taco bell I placed my order you deserve rating of much lower of one that taco bell should be closed and managers and assistant managers should be fired and should not be given another job at at taco bell im also going to file a complaint with the better business beureau in Gladstone mo andbody I can find in Missouri or in the united states the taco bell I was at the address is 6321 n oak trafficway Gladstone Missouri 64118 the phone number is 8164138792 my order number is 034388

Very RUDE manager was very disrespectful to me I front of my children and being a manager myself that is no way to speak to a customer at all and I do not appreciate it one bit.

Order# 218282 07/24/2018 Refund at 2:55:35 PM $8.74 1 Nacho BellGrande, 3 Crunchy Taco

I ordered on line because I did not want to sit in a hot car at a drive thru. Nor did I want to sit in the store waiting. I paid with my Visa on line. According to the message on my computer, the order was ready and waiting. I chose pick-up at drive thru. When I got to the store though, I went inside to pick up as there were autos ahead of me. The order was not only not ready, it had not even begun to be prepared. I explained that I ordered and paid on line and messaged that the order was ready. It took me a couple of minutes to get to the store that is about 2 miles from my house. The man running the register, Roman Cool was very polite. An unidentified woman came zipping up and went on and on and on about how the order would not be prepared until I got there. I asked then why did it message me on my computer that the order was ready? She continued to go on and on repeating all again (maybe the woman thought I was not able to hear). I was told by the woman wearing Taco Bell things, "this is not the store's fault. This is the fault of corporate". As a result after my Visa was refunded by Mr. Cool, I went across the street to Burger King. I find this a very wrong way to do business.

The new policy of only 2 orders per car in the drive through is rediculous and a waste of customers time. We’ve been going to our local Taco Bell in Henderson, NV for nearly 6 years and always go through the drive through. Never have we heard of such an asinine rule.

I went through the drive thru at the Taco Bell in South Milwaukee, WI on Chicago Ave and placed my order. I had requested sause with my order. After I received my order, I checked the bag and saw that I did not receive any sause. I waited at the window until the girl came back to the window. I said I did not get any Fire sause and asked if I could get some. The girl started riffling thru the container with the sause packets throwing packets around the counter and then picked up the container with the sause packets and proceeded to dump the contents onto,the counter and floor. She then came to the window with a smile and handed me a large handful of sause packets. I thanked her, and said "have a nice day".

This type of behavior was not very professional and I found it very disturbing, as I was not rude or abusive to the clerk when requesting some sause.

I hope this employee does not drive business away from this location. I don't know if I want to return after seeing this behavior.

Best regards,

Darlene Mackett
3724 E. Carpenter Ave Cudahy, Wi 53110

When you advertise on TV a Triple Melt with a drink for $2.00 that's what I expect to pay not $2.59 at the Fishkill NY location. Also at the Yorktown NY location where I live, they charged me $2.99 instead of $2.00. Told them about the TV ad, but that did not matter to them. And also charged me $4.00 for 2 regular taco's & I believe the price is about $1.29 each. Also I was told there is no Senior discount on one occasion, and I know you offer a senior discount. They are simply ripping off the public, and are not abiding with corporate policy. You should look into this matter, Thank You, Joel Kuperberg 1627 Amazon Road, Mohegan Lake, Ny 10547

Have feedback for Taco Bell?