Taco Bell

Latest Complaint

russ chlysta
01-26-2015 2:12 am

Hi I've been a fan of your food for some years probably since the 90s so I go tonite 1/25/15 into a taco bell on I75 near Findlay ohio to order a Mexican pizza and was told we don't sell them because we don't have a deep fryer? What's with that I go into any taco bell in this country nd order pizza I don't need to here this my question is why am I standing in one of your franchises and I can't order a Mexican pizza because your franchise doesn't have a deep fryer ? You want my business but I put up with this?

Do you have a problem with Taco Bell?

Customer Rating

www.tacobell.com

More Taco Bell Complaints

Nancy Gagliano
01-23-2015 7:10 pm

My husband went yesterday to the taco bell on 40th street and chandler blvd in phoenix az. In our order my chees roll up was missing and we ordered soft taco supremes and the lady did it up with a drink to make it cheaper and our tacos were wrong. They messed up on something else my husband had too. he complained a bunch of kids were working in there and had no clue what they were doing. Where is the manager there on this? Not good customer service. This needs to be fixed. Also, that restaurant needs to be remolded. I never get a really good feeling when I go in there on the cleaning. It really needs to be cleaned up like the one they just remolded on warner and 48th st in phoenix az. Thank you

steven turnage
01-20-2015 1:56 pm

I went sat at 10:30pm and ordered a gordita box. And service was slow because they had a car broken down. I called a family member to help who had a tow truck. I ate the food and went to church and at church the next day. I was rushed to the ER for food poisoning and I waited till Tuesday to talk to them and the GM took care of me by giving me a full refund. But I will never eat their again I am too afraid.

Brandi
01-19-2015 7:26 pm

I am extremely upset over the fact that not only did I fine hair in my food, in my crunch wrap to be exact, which is completely disgusting and I understand that sometimes things happen. So I tried to do the best thing which is take it back to the store and let them know and ask for a new one. I'm not a rude or mean person and was being polite. I had just spent $55.00 on food for my family of 5 people. Now not only did I find the hair but we were also short several items. Now I didn't go home I left the drive thru was hanging out the food items to my family and that's when we noticed the items were missing. In that time of driving back around I went to take a bite of my crunch wrap and YEP you guessed it but into a long brown hair!!!! So needless to say I was hungry yes but that sort of thing will make you loose your appetite!!!! However my children were hungry and I needed to get the missing items. This is where I really complain. I told the drive thru person that the items were missing and that I found a hair in my crunch wrap. He proceeds to tell me come to the window in a very rude and harsh way. I drove around to the window and sat there for 10 minutes waiting. when he came to the window he said yes what can I help you with. I said you we didn't recieve these items and gave him the receipt and showed him the bags and he the tells me well how dominions you didn't already eat them. I said what?? You can clearly see on the receipt that I was literally just through the drive thru. I didn't have time to eat then and my chikdren are hungry. He looked at me and said your sure you didn't eat them. Now I'm a plus size girl but what he was insinuating was completely and utterly shameful. I have never been treated so badly in my life. Especially by going through a drive through. I said well I also bit into my crunch wrap and but right into a hair. I said but in sorry do you think I out that in there too since it's cooked into the meat. He then said well what do you want me to do. I said young man are you serious right now. I said how about replacing the missing items and the crunch wrap that had the hair in it so my family can eat. She didn't say a word and shut the drive thru window. I waited what seemed forever. I finally had to knock on the window. He came back to the window and said yes.. I asked again about getting the items reolaced. He said I don't know im seeing what can be done. I asked for my receipt back he said no he had to have it to show his boss. I said forget it I will spend my money somewhere else and I will call to speak to manager about this. I asked for my money back and was told no they couldn't do that. So I drove away. Now I drove away without any of the missing items or the crunch wrap and 3 hungry children. I called to speak to the manager the next day and was placed on hold then told that the manager was busy and would call me back. I left my number and haven't heard from them since and I have called several times and no one ever has time to talk or return my calls. All I wanted was my food items that I paid for and the one replaced. I was the one that was out almost $50.00 in food. I don't see the fairness in this. I even left a message for management and left my address and asked them to just send me gift card or gift certificate to have dinner with my family during the day time hours sometime and stil got no response!!! This happened in Litchfield, IL 62056. I only remember his name being Josh. I know people have bad days and stuff but that was so unprofessional and really just completely rude!!!

Lisa Walker
01-15-2015 9:49 pm

I am writing in reguarding this is the 3rd meal in which hair was in the food. Your staff at the Hoover location in Warren, Michigan. I NEVER see the staff wearing hair nets or plastic gloves in food prep. I know this is a major violation to the Board of Health. I had long hair in the cheese of nacho's, another time was hair FROZEN in the Starburst freeze!!!!! the 3rd and last time was hair across my Tostada. Your need to have your management team enforce the proper code which requires gloves and hair nets to be worn during food prep. My your children are no longer interested since these last 3 events. Maybe we should check into DEl Taco and see if that staff wears golves and hairnets during food prep. Please pass this on to the management team at this location.

Lisa Walker and disappointed family of (6)

Roven Matilla
01-15-2015 4:16 pm

This tweet explain's it all. https://twitter.com/fuckyouvicc/status/555847298442203136 I don't know what Taco Bell he works at.

04-01-2014 11:00 pm

K so i go to taco bell one morning to order some food first had to say hello into the drive thru speaker then this snotty man says its gonna be just a minute to fix something i don’t remember what. but asked if i should come inside and very unprofessionaly was told it doesn’t matter either way so just hold on well after fifteen minutes i said hello again. n once again ws told it’s still gonna be a few minutes fifteen minutes after that i said hello again was told ok just one minute and u can order. well i gt to the window and the guy who turned out to b a manager wass still being rude my order. wasn’t right i was over charged because there was sourcream added to extra burritos one of my children is allergic to dairy three tacos had no meat my tostada was thrown together sloppy if i had time i wd have went back but i did tell the guy i was contacting customer service

03-30-2014 11:00 pm

Heard about your grillers, for a $1.00,a special. but it was $1.49 lol, but ended up ordering a nacho taco, and reg taco ! anyways it took us a few minutes, too decide.. the girl than a man ,kept rushing us, it was like we were keeping them from something, no car’s behind me , actually this taco bell has hardly any cars …and every time they kept asking if we are ready i kept saying not yet! just a minute….when we finally ordered i asked if they had any fruit punch the girl said no…. than i looked at the menu for the drinks doing so the girl asked again if we were finished i said no , than she finallly said that , they have a tropical fruit punch!!! i ordered a small …. when i arrived to the window she had an attutude nasty look like angry for wasting her time,,, my window to car does not open so it was a little awkard to hand her the money i smiled she did not, it was an inconvience for her it seemed,,, i handed her the money when i received my order she did not even look to see if i was handed the purchase… basically she like threw the money at me i dropped the change, due to the car window, and said thank you, she did not have the curosity to look or say anythiing what kind of service is this? and it has been a long time since i have purchased any food from taco bell… thank you so much for your time maria randall

the taco bell
indian trace
weston,florida
the time 2:20–2:25pm on monday 3/31/14

03-29-2014 11:00 pm

On Friday 3/21 I bought two beef chalupas from the east broad st location and they were very good. The next day
I decided to do lunch at the taco bell on south Hamilton rd. Big mistake. The shell were too hard to eat. I tried
breaking off the very hard edges but still could not eat them. The only reason I didn’t take them back is because I
was too far away. I will never go there again. Whoever made those chalupas had to know that they were not fit
for human consumption.

03-28-2014 11:00 pm

On the night of March 28, 2014, I called the Taco Bell on Markham St in Little Rock, AR ph 501-664-5161, was told they would cook me 2 empenadas and so I drove over across the street and no lights were on, no cars in the parking lot and nobody in the building. I was very upset. I work at the hospital across the street so I had taken a non-paid break to go there and they were closed. That was extremely inconsiderate.

03-27-2014 11:00 pm

I visited a North Lauderdale Taco Bell on Rock Island Rd a few days ago and on the counter is a game that you drop in your quarters/dimes etc and you can win some food. I gave my grandson a $1.50 and his friend that was with us 50 cents. They were dropping in the money and the friend at the last quarter got it on the yellow ledge which meant he won something. He was so happy at that time the guy behind the counter wiggles the thing the coin fell off and he said that thing is broken. The kids just looked like WHAT I asked to speak to a manager and he was no help at all. He said I can give you a free taco. I was like it is not free i just paid $2 dollars for it. He said well i cant give you the money back. I asked him why when the kids had been playing the game for a while did you wait til they got one on the yellow ledge before you said it was broken? He didnt have anything to say. I feel this is a scam . There was a lot of money in the game and I wonder how many other people got scammed. Please respond and tell me why this is ok.

03-25-2014 11:00 pm

To day we where at the above mentioned store, an older lady urinated in the booth, when she left I told
Manager about it he said he would take care of it, he did not take any actions to clean up, then the
Cashier lady started to clean tables without gloves, she wiped the urine off seat, then wiped table with same rag, went to another table and wiped that, I went and told her about the urine, she was mad that Manager had not told her, she then put rag down and went back to taking care of new customers, did not wash hands, my friend went to Manager and told him that he should close the place and clean it up, he responded, that he was taking care of it, he still had not dome anything by the time we left. A lady and two children were about to sit at one of the tables that she wiped up with the urine rag, we told her what had happened.

This is a very serious sanitation problem.

I am expecting to receive a response from you regarding this bad Management problem, we will not be eating at this Taco Bell again, and after I tell everyone I know in Twin Falls, I know they will not be eating there either.

March 26th 2014

03-25-2014 11:00 pm

I took my grandson and his friend to Taco Bell in north laudrdale yesterday and on the counter near the cash register there is a game. Where you drop a coi. In and can win free food. I gave my grandson. 1 50 in coins and 50 cents to his friend. As they put the coins I to the game the last coin landed on the yellow bar. My grandsons friend said yeah I won. At that moment I looked to see it on the yellow shelf. Then the man behind the counter shook if off and said that is broken. The kids were like what happened. I asked to see the managed because they watched the kids put the money in and never said if was broken until they won. The manager was. I help at all. He had no answers but to give me a free. Taco. I said if is not free thy just laid for if in the Adam machine I try to tell my kid that fair is fair and they saw today that this is not always true. I would like a response as to why this would happen and if it is a practice to have a fame you would not honor. Thank tou

03-19-2014 11:00 pm

I have gone to two Taco Bells in the past few months. One was in Elkridge and the other was in Columbia.
I ordered cinnamon twists in Elkridge and they tasted like they were fried in poison. The taste was very offensive. I usually love the cinnamon twists.
Yesterday I went to the Taco Bell in Columbia and asked for two Taco Supremes with no sour cream. Well, I got home, bit into the taco and spit it out. It had sour cream and I hate sour cream.
I use to feel that Taco Bell was my favorite fast food restaurant. I am now beginning to change my opinion. It scares me to think what I might get next time.
I will try my luck with Taco Bell one more time though before I make a decision to not eat there.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Terri A. Blackwell on 03/20/2014 at IP address 24.104.140.35 using our Taco Bell complaint form. This opinions contained in this Taco Bell customer review titled, “Disappointed with product” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

03-13-2014 11:00 pm

second time this week I did not get my order wright. I did nothing the first time this time I called the store to complain. I asked to speck with the manager at that time I was put on hold and waited for 15 minutes. I myself found this to be very rude and very poorly managed.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by janette on 03/14/2014 at IP address 172.3.209.122 using our taco bell 3530 so moorland rd complaint form. This opinions contained in this taco bell 3530 so moorland rd customer review titled, “food/manager” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

09-19-2013 11:00 pm

Dear Taco Bell,
I have been living “Mãs” for the better part of my life. When you came out with the volcano burrito I absolutely fell in life with it. Although over time I began to notice how skimpy you guys got on the volcano sauce life was still okay because I had the comfort of knowing my favorite burrito was at Taco Bell. The first fuck up you guys made with my one precious volcano burrito occurred sometime between now and 2011 when you decided to add some nasty-ass cantina rice into the burrito, drying out the burrito making it more difficult for people like myself to enjoy…but even after that, I survived adding extra fire sauce and requesting extra volcano sauce. Then sometime during the ladder part of August you completely eliminated it from your menu… I cannot begin to express the feeling I felt when I heard the news. My heart sunk.. It’s irresponsible actions such as these that drive me toward Del Taco, at least I have the peace of mind to know they won’t change my favorite foods on the menu. Taco Bell, I’d really love to see you guys clean up your acts and get to making my beloved volcano burrito soon like the champs I once knew you to be. Please, I urge you…bring back the volcano burrito!

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Johnathan Marcus Bernard on 09/20/2013 at IP address 66.87.64.112 using our volcano burrito taken off menu complaint form. This opinions contained in this volcano burrito taken off menu customer review titled, “where the hell is my volcano burrito?!” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

09-18-2013 11:00 pm

I’m a vegetarian and every time I go to Taco Bell there is always a wait. I don’t know if beans and no meat is really a hold up but every time I wait. Tonight I received a chicken quesadilla instead of just cheese which I checked while still there. When I got home to eat it, it had like 3 strands of cheese in it cause they rushed to make it. I love Taco Bell but the service is ridiculous!! Thanks

09-18-2013 11:00 pm

Came in after work at the taco bell on hwy 78 in ga, and had to stand at the cashier for about 6-7 min. Before anyone came up to take my order. Everyone was in the kitchen playing around and being loud. Then when I got my order they messes it up. This is the second time it has happens at this location. It is a good location for me on my way home, but I will NOT be coming back here and just might not ever eat taco hell again.

05-05-2013 11:00 pm

On 4/5/13 I entered Taco Bell at the Bluffton Ohio location. Upon entering the store I was by an employee it would only be 1 minute. About 30 seconds go by and a car pulls up and they took their order. 2 other employees came to the counter and said just a moment and yet another car pulled in and their order was taken. There were no other customers in the store except my son and I. This is very poor customer service and was very angry and left. That’s a loss of about $15 dollars I would say. Please correct this and make customer service a lot better at this location.

05-05-2013 11:00 pm

I am do sick of visiting the Taco Bell In Port St Lucie Fl. They never know what they have it takes them 2 minutes ro ring up a tostada and they don’t know what rice they sell? Not going back time waster

05-03-2013 11:00 pm

On Saturday 5-4-13 at or around 1820 hrs I was refused service at Taco Bell for wearing a “hoodie” style sweat shirt, one I purchased at an upscale vendor, until I removed said article of clothing. There are no posted dress code signs and I was wearing a name tag from my employer with my face and full name is clear view at shoulder level.

Companies Like Taco Bell