Taco Bell

Complaint Department

Most Popular Complaint about Taco Bell

Posted by Complaints Department on Feb 16, 2015
Customer Rating

Ok so I love taco tell but the taco bell on broadway ave in elmira ny is a freaking joke! We went there tonight and yes we usually no we probably won't get what we want but since we love it we deal with it. But today we went and ordered a grande meal and my boyfriend wanted sour cream on his tacos they said it was an extra 50 cents per taco for sour cream he said that was fine and we continue through the drive thur. We get to the window looks like everything is there and head home. When we get home to our surprise we have all the tacos we ordered. We begin to eat and my boyfriend releases there is no sour cream. Now usually we wouldn't care but come on we paid 5 extra dollars on sour cream so he goes back. when he is there he tells them that he paid extra and would like what he paid for, they point fingers and then eventually get to his order mean while he watches the other customers order of course they forget things like normal but the kicker is, is that they have asked every customer if they would like to round the price of their meal up! Are you kidding me I'm giving you $18.75 what it cost and you have the nurve to ask if they would like to make it an even $19 what the hell are you running?? We can honestly say we will send our $20 somewhere else so long taco bell! Hello taco night!

3 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Taco Bell provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Taco Bell?

Customer Satisfaction Results
2 out of 5
2 out of 5 Stars
269 Consumer Reviews

Taco Bell
Contact Information

I want to write a letter to Taco Bell. What is their corporate mailing address?

1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine , CA 92614

I want to call the Taco Bell customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

1-800-TACO BELL

I need to visit the Taco Bell company website. What is their website address?

More Taco Bell Complaints

Customer Rating

I have been patient, I have been kind. I have filled out Feedback form after feedback form after feedback form after feedback form after......getting annoying yet? yeah.....that's how I feel! I understand you guys have a lot on your plate.....but the Pendleton, Oregon 97801 Taco Bell (I'd give you a store number, but seeing as your employees were incompetent to give my husband a receipt I cannot provide such number and have no back receipts on hand) is lacking in many aspects. My biggest complaint is the fact that every 8 out of 10 times I go to Taco Bell and order a Chicken Quesadilla, it does not come with that zesty delicious sauce that I love the Quesadilla for to begin with. I just want my sauce on my Quesadilla....that's all I'm asking for. I'm begging at this point. And my second complaint, every 7 out of 10 times I go to this Taco Bell my husband will order a Crunch Wrap Supreme with no sour cream (as he is allergic) and no tomatoes. And every time, there is sour cream and tomatoes. I'm your biggest fan, I love Taco Bell with a passion and I never want to give it up....so that's why I'm begging you to please fix this. I'm tired of boycotting Taco Bell for weeks at a time just to see if maybe a new crew will come around and this one will be better. Please, please.....fix this.

someone who just wants their sauce!!

Customer Rating

I went to Taco Bell store number 1506 in Huntsville, Tx. And Tamara, the girl that gave me my food bitched at me because I didn't pay at the first window. THERE WASN'T ANYONE AT THE FIRST WINDOW. She let out a deep sigh and said "well give me your card". So I did and when I asked for sauce she rolled her eyes and threw it in the bag. When I said thank you, she slammed the window. Seriously pissed me off. When I called to speak to a manager, I called 5 times and no one answered. I guess they knew a complaining customer was calling. Terrible. She should not have this job if she isn't going to be nice to people that come in.

Customer Rating

I'm tired of ordering sour cream on every item and not getting it but getting charged for it. Every single time I go to the Southgate, Mi taco bell on fort street, I order the same damn items, a mexican pizza plus sour cream and a mexi melt plus sour cream, and I 4-5 times per week. More than half the times I do not get sour cream on them. We got 16 inches of snow yesterday, should I have to drive back up there just to get my sour cream on them? It isnt right, its like giving taco bell a free dollar every time i go there, and I dont want to quit giving them my business but its getting old fast.

Customer Rating

I went to taco bell long john silvers on my way home. my order was very specific. L9 NO HUSHPUPPIES PLEASE!!!!dr. pepper no ice. cashier said ok total is 4.91. i pulled around to pay and was given my food and my drink. drink was with ice as ordered. food has HUSHPUPPIES in the box. i was informed it comes with the HUSHPUPPIES and he would remove them. WHY IS IT HARD TO JUST NOT PUT THEM IN MY BOX????????? they do at other ljs. this is the LAST TIME i will stop there!!!!!! this would be a good establishment to go & do UNDERCOVER BOSS!!!!!!

Customer Rating

On January 12th 2013 I visited the Tacobell Seffner Florida location At around 1 am . From the time I started ordering my food the cashier Angela S. was very rude and and had an horrible attitude . When ordering my food I payed the extra .30 cents to have lava sauce added to my tacos. After receiving my tacos I checked to make sure everything was correct come to find out there where 3 tiny pieces of chicken and a tiny drip of lava sauce .

I practically had a lettuce taco ! I was VERY VERY Unsatisfied with the food and service. After telling Angela about my food she then huffed and puffed calling the Manger on duty Ashley. Ashley also Came to the window with a attitude as if she didn't care. She told me I would have to pay An additional 30 cents even though

I already payed the first additional charge to have lava sauce added to my taco. I am a very unsatisfied with the services I received !

Customer Rating

As a bartender, I tend to get off of work at the same time as most drunks leave the bar. Seeing as I arrive at work at 330 or 4, I am usually exhausted and starving at two in the morning on my way home. On december 22 of 2012, after leaving my job I visited taco bell number 000511.

I was treated as if I was under the influence of alcohol ( their headsets should have been turned off when speaking of the customer, myself, in the drive through) and they messed everything in my order up except my Mexican pizza. I ordered the meal that came with the Mexican pizza and two taco supremes.

While my tacos came out as soft shells, neither had any sour cream or tomatoes. Also I ordered a volcano burrito with no ground beef sub refried beans. It was correct on my order screen, but incorrect when I tried to eat said burrito. As the young woman in the drive through window so eloquently put, "she's drunk, she'll never know.".

I'm not only insulted but irritated that they could have rang my order in correct but give so little concern because your employees assumed I was intoxicated.

Customer Rating

I went in to rockingham store told the lady what I wanted got home. I told her that I didn't want the rice, sour cream, I got home and all I had on my food was the beef and cheese. I was upset I have always eaten at Taco Bell and I was very disappointed.

Customer Rating

I went to Taco Bell on my lunch hour. I had company over and I was bringing the food. I ordered 20 tacos, 10 hard shell and 10 soft shell. I received my order and asked the clerk TWICE if that was my complete order and she replied "Yes". She also stated my receipt was in the bag. Of course, when I got home, I was missing 10 soft tacos. I had paid for these, did NOT have the receipt. I called the store, in Bend, Oregon, and all I got was a sorry. I was offered to return to the store to get the rest of my order. I did just that, and was given the 10 soft tacos. Not even an apology, a couple extra tacos for my troubles, a coupon, or anything. When I returned home, the tacos were COLD. I did not even have time to eat or enjoy my company. This has happened on more than this one occasion, I am filing a complaint this time because I was on my lunch hour and had company. Please Taco Bell, hire competent people!

Customer Rating

I am writing to comment or complain about the dismissal of the manager of Taco Bell on Lincoln Way East in Mishawaka, IN. I am speaking not fust for myself, but a group who meet there every Tuesday. We have become familiar with the staff and have seen a few employees come and go. We are strenously objecting to the firing of the manager, George. He is the best manager we have seen there and does an excellent job, working right along with employees with whatever has to be done. He has won awards for this location and even won a vacation to California from your company. Why you would even consider dismissing someone who is committed to doing the best job possible and deals with the customers and his employees the way he does is a mystery to us. Please reconsider this action so we can feel good about going there on a regular basis. I hope you will seriously reconsider this decision to terminate him. Thank you for taking action to this complaint.

Customer Rating

I ordered 5 crispy Potato Taco and 4 Bean Burrito in Lafayette, La at 1224 N.E. Evangeline Trwy 70501and was not pleased with the food I received. First we waited for 5 min or more . We also noticed in order to make sure they are not having customers wait too long under the window for not having the food ready, we are asked to move forward pass the window.
With the Potato taco, I counted 4 potatoes in one and lack of sauce in all. With the bean burrito, the beans were cold and the burrito looked very old as if it had been sitting for a while. I would like to say this has been the first time being unhappy with this particular, but it is not. Sadly enough, it is the only one in the area where we are located.

Customer Rating

I have been visiting tacobell on a daily basis sometimes multiple times a day , recently i ordered a 5 layer burrito , this burrito was flat nasty , i came in the morning , it was perfectly clear they used ingredients from the previos day , the cheese was cold and chunky tasted spoiled, the meat was dripping with greese , the sour cream actualy tasted sour, i also requested it grilled which they failed to do .

I called them to inform them of possible food contamination which they did not take seriose and denied anything was wrong with my order. They knew it was me before preparing my burrito which leads me to believe it was intentionally improperly made . Since this incident i have tried to give them another chance but every time since then , my food has been very unsatisfactory . However i am not the only one to state this , it is starting to get a reputation around town for undesirable food.

Customer Rating

first off there isnt a taco bell near me so i gotta drive out my way just to get the only thing i even like from taco bell which is the quesadilla only reason i go there is cause i love the sauce they put in the quesadilla but every time i go they seem to forget it is i wanted a tortilla with cheese i would cook it my damn self this frusterates me every time cause i hate driving back just to get my order right then they always ask what kind of sauce you want but im constantly finding my self having to park m y car and go inside to retrieve my sauce im fed uo with it and am no longer a taco bell customer soooooo irratated and hungry right now all because of taco bell fuckkk you

Customer Rating

My Son order a Chicken Burrito , what was suppose to be a boneless chicken burrito but WAS NOT !!! It Hurt His Throat Pretty Bad , He even Cried & He's 16 yrs. old . I Called Taco Bell in Middlesboro , Ky & they told me they would need me to bring it in So they could Freeze it & Return it to the Company that sold it to them & that it was a Liability . I Need To Know What Can Be Done About This , Had He been Smaller or Had a Smaller Child ate this They could Had done some Real Damage , Or even DIED !!! This Was Bought at the Middlesboro , Ky Taco Bell at 8:47 pm on Feb. 23 ,2013

Customer Rating

The spicy chicken burrito was the best food offered by any fast food restaurant! I got one almost every day and was heartbroken when it was discontinued. Now I prefer McDonalds or del taco when that was NEVER THE CASE! The fact that I could get spicy chicken in more than just a burrito was amazing! Your chicken was the best I've ever tasted and I have seen many questions online asking how to make it. Nothing compares please bring it back please! Del tacos spicy chicken is a major joke and I'd rather eat my toe nails!

Customer Rating

I went to taco bell in yuma AZ 026030 on 32nd street.we went around 7:30pm .the manager Brandon was really rude about me letting him that there was a hair on my burrito.he even blame me about putting the hair on the burrito.this is not how you run a store with rude managers like this one.very upset and will never recommend this or any taco bell to no one and I'll make sure everyone know how rude managers are

Customer Rating

I have recently made a stop by Taco Bell in Odessa, Tx on West County RD. The inside was filthy, none of the tables were clean. The service was horrible. After receiving our food, we noticed that our food was not fully cooked. I asked to speak to a manager and the manager on duty that night, walked out of the entrance walked back in and said, " You're talking to her." The young lady was very disrespectful. I'm sure if I had eaten that food I would have gotten food poisoning. I will never eat at this location again. I am writing this complaint because of the service that was provided was aweful. I have and will keep reporting this location to the health department until something is done about this. As long as this service keeps taking place, I do not see this location being opened very much longer. Every fast food restaurant has it flaws, however what took place was very out of line. I will do what it takes to share my voice.
Kasondra Becerra

Customer Rating

Good afternoon my name is vanessa burch i went to the taco bell in stanton #002763 general managers name wasirma i visited this store on 10/15/12 at 1:35 pm i went to get a refill and the wooden facade board cover the fron of the takeble the soda machine fell off and landed on my foot it was an inch thick abot 12 inches high and three feet across my foot immediately started swelling and bruising my fiancee told the manager who seemed irritateand rude didnt offer an apology took down my info aand said she would call me she didnt offer to call an ambulance my father came to pick me up to take me to the er and he asked for a copy of the report but was rudely reffused to be given once again no apology was offered i have notrecieved a return call nor has my father the dr. said i had deep contusion to my foot

Customer Rating

I went through the drive threw and ordered a chicken burrito, beefy nacho burrito, and an order of nachos. I could tell the employee screwed up my order so when I got to the window I repeated what I wanted, yet they still didn't understand. After repeating my order to them for the third time I gave my money and drove home.

As I was ready to grab my nachos I realized there were none. Instead there was a taco that I hadn't ordered plus a spicy nacho burrito that burnt my mouth when I bit into it and upset my stomach. Plus everything was wrapped incorrectly so I had to then open the burritos to find out what I was eating and make sure I wasn't going to bit into something spicy again.

I'm aggravated but am not going to drive back and complain to someone who probably won't understand what the hell I'm saying to them. The employees were screwing around and not paying any attention to their work which reflected on my order.

Customer Rating

Went to Taco Bell on Airline Dr close to David dr in Metairie , La 70003 Saw a commercial on Tv about the loaded Grillers so they tell me that they ran out of potatoes so I can't get a loaded potatoe griller. That not the first time I went to this Taco Bell and told me they were out of beef when I wanted a Taco. This is ridiculous this Taco Bell it's always the after 10pm shift.So I wish Taco Bell could adress this constant inconvienece problem of not having products in stock that's on the Menu.

Customer Rating

I was at Taco bell on Front St in Harrisuburg, PA and the Mountain Dew I got was terrible. It seemed to be watered down. Felica is listed on the receipt, she was very nice and did a great job. The food was good, I enjoy eating at taco Bell from time to time.

Customer Rating

On Dec 6 2013 at 4:00pm Me and friend visited Taco Bell in Sulphur La at 215 S. Cities Service Hwy, The cashier was not friendly at all, not a smile,can i help you, thank you, are a come back,,, believe me, we didn't ring the bell upon leaving, we dine in that day, we ordered two number 7..which was awesome, but opening it up, there was like 2 to 3 pieces of small chicken on each one of them, i was so disappointed, any other Taco Bell seems to put more chicken, then the Taco, i could hardly see the meat on it.

This is not going to stop me f rom visiting Taco Bell, just not at that location, i live in Westlake La, and we dont have one here, so i have to travel to Sulphur La are Lake Charles La to get to a Taco Bell...Ok now the BIG question...ARE YALL EVER GOING TO BRING BACK THE BELL BURGERS, i grew up on them, and they was so good, Thank You for your time and have a Merry Christmas...just sorry that i had to complain..but this is the frist for me, bc other Taco Bells have always treated us so good...again thanks

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Arlanda Bass on 12/09/2013 at IP address 24.112.54.174 using our Taco Bell complaint form. This opinions contained in this Taco Bell customer review titled, "The service and food" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I have never complained about service before. However, my order was wrong and I have been craving Taco Bell all day. They put one piece of chicken on my nacho bell grande when I ordered chicken on it. I was charges 99 cents, but received one piece. The soda was flat and the food was cold. I am very unhappy with the Springfield, Missouri Taco Bell lpcated on West Sunshine Street.

Customer Rating

I ordered 2 Doritos tacos from # 028965 in Kingston PA @ 1:31am. When I arrived home to eat, I opened the first one a d it was badly broken without the cardboard sleeve around it but I just dealt with it. Then I got to the second one and it was like a wrapper full of taco salad, again no sleeve. I went back with my pseudo salad and stopped at the drive thru speaker to announce I had an issue with my order then pulled up. After the car in front pulled out and I pulled up, 2 workers were at the window somehow already aware my tacos were pulverized and handed me a bag with 3 more of the same tacos claiming they forgot to use the cardboard which caused the tacos to spontaneously disintegrate. I questioned the theory but was reassured by the other employee named Fred that this is indeed what caused the issue. However I don't believe that this taco shell magically explodes in the absence of a sleeve but instead think the staff may have been upset to receive an order a half hour before closing and took it out on the poor Doritos.
To this I say, I don't enjoy waking up early in the morning so I've found a way to make a living working 3 pm till 11 pm. My point being, if you hate your Job don't take it out on others. Just find something more suited for your lifestyle and temperament.

Customer Rating

I went to Tacobell/ Pizza hut express on 18 e 14 street new york, ny ,10003. I ordered a cheesy gordita crunch, large drink and nacho supreme. I ate about two thirds of the gordita before I realized there was mold on it!I went back to the store and demanded to speak to a manager. The managers name was Tukur. I showed him the food and he apologized for it. He threw the food away and offered to exchange it or refund my money. I said I wanted a refund. He gave me my money just for the gordita and nachos. He wouldn’t give me back my money for my drink. You would think he would be gracious enough to return all my money after I found mold on my food.

Customer Rating

I called last Saturday with a complaint and was told I would hear from someone in three days. That did not happen and I am still furious. I have an eight year old grandson with severe allergies and I ordered him 3 crunchy tacos (meat and cheese only). When I got home with the takeout order it was a good thing he looked at the tacos before he started eating, there were refried beans in them for some reason and had he not checked we would have ended up at the hospital in the ER. HE IS ALLERGIC to legumes but I don't understand what they would be doing in a taco. I think whoever is in charge of the Taco Bell in Lenox Twp., MI on 26 Mile rd should reevaluate their workers because this could have turned in to a very bad situation . I really don't want to think of what could have happened and I believe this should be addressed as soon as possible.

Sincerely, Patricia Hamel

Customer Rating

On the night of March 16,2013 I went to Taco Bell on 35th avenue Oakland, Ca. I order a crunchwrap, 2 enchiritos, 2 cinnamon twist. When I arrived at home , I decided to eat my crunchwrap. I had already eaten my twists in the car. After eating most of my cruchwrap, I was on the last few bites and all of a sudden I begin to gag while I was chewing and I spit up a large piece of plastic. OMG! Can you imagine, being choked and killed on a piece of plastic. That piece of plastic could have gotten trap in my esophagus/ trachea. This was the worst experience I've ever encountered. I immediately contacted Taco bell and spoke to a hispanic woman claiming to be one of the managers. I explained to her that I will be making a formal complaint with corporate on Monday morning. She could hardly speak english, I was so mad at the time I had to pray! I been feeling funny since then. Make me never want to eat out again at fast food restaurants.

Customer Rating

Hi my name is Aidaelys Hernandez. My complaint is for the Taco Bell thats located on W Johnson St. in Fond du Lac WI. I order food thru drive thru and once I finally got home and settle down to eat. I got half way near my burrito and there was a hair in it. It wasnt just on the top. It was in super deep when I removed it beans cme out with it. I have never had any issues like this ever from Taco Bell. I love eating there and would hate to stop. I called the store tk speak with a manager to be able to complain about tgis and the employee that answered the phone her name is Melissa. I told her at the start of my conversation that I would like to speak with a Manager and she told me that there two managers on duty. She began to ask questions about my complaint. I told her the issue I had and she began to just offer a coupon and I told her that I want this issue to be address to the employees. She was really rude. She didnt have sympathy to whaty concern was. She seemed that she didnt want to get a manager for me. Then she said she was a manager. So if she was manager why she didnt address that in the start of the conversation. I am noy looking for coupons nor free food. I just wanted to make sure they new that they needed to keep an eye out on there employees because finding a hair in the food is very disgusting. Also my biggest complaint is how the suppose mamager Melissa talked to me over the phone. With attitude and every time I said somethinf or asked a question she wouldnt say nothing. Before she transfer me to amother manager she said well I would get you another manager but he.is also going to say the same thing a coupon is all I can do. This is no way to speak with your customers. I have been in retail bussiness for 10 years and I will never speak to any of my customers that way. If she is a manager I wpuld really double think that.

Customer Rating

I just left the sulphur springs tx taco bell where I was treated so rudely by not one but two people and I'm trying hard to be nice in how I phrase this due to being so angry. I ordered two of the new cool ranch boxes as well as three individual regular doritos tacos for my boyfriends daughter and when I pulled to the window I payed for our food and noticed we were shorted a drink.

I mentioned it and asked for our drink she asked what it was I said Mr pibb she said we only carry Pepsi products I said yes you have Mr pibb listed on the menu she rudely said again we only have Pepsi products so you get Pepsi. We received our food and I looked in the bag and noticed four tacos where two boxes and three individual tacos should have been.

I waived for the girl to come back to the window and when I expressed my problems with our order she said your tripping I know what you ordered. I asked for q manager who did nothing about her employee who u addressed being rude gave me my order rudely and slammed the window. As I was driving away the rude employee gave me the middle finger. Mind you I have a child in the car.

Customer Rating

Every time my boyfriend and I go to the Taco Bell on W Kennedy Blvd in Tampa Fl - store #G135063, we ALWAYS have something wrong with our order. They do not care whatsoever about customer service. On this particular occassion, Not only was my crunchwrap supreme burnt and had lettuce in it after asking for it to be held, but they gave us a Pepsi instead of a Mountain Dew. When my boyfriend realized the drink was wrong after pulling away, he pulled up to the front door to get it switched out. The employee who was sitting on top of the counter would not let him in, claiming that "they were closed". He then banged on the door and shouted for someone to fix their mistake and someone else had to come out from the back to open the door and switch out the drink...all while the other guy sat on his butt. It floors me that this store and the employees are allowed to continue operating in this manner without corporate interference. Talk about giving Taco Bell a bad name, this store is so unprofessional and I will never be dining here again. The lack of care and courtesy gets me so angry and irritated, that it is not worth it anymore. Looks like I'll be going elsewhere, because I also refuse to drive further for another Taco Bell that MIGHT get my order right.

Customer Rating

I wouldnt bother with this but bad customer service happened at 2 different Taco Bells near facinity of one another. On December 31st aound 11pm
I tried to enter Taco Bell on 272nd and Pac hwy thinking it was still open because of the customers still inside. When I was stopped by 2 people not in uniforms stating the resturant area was closed but the drive thru is open. There were several people (at least 6) still eating and the doors were not locked. I gues it was closed to only some people?
Now today Jan 3 around 8:55pm I drove thru the drive thru of Taco Bell @ 18812 Pacific Hwy S Seatac, WA and ordered a 12 pack of 2 hard shell and the rest soft tacos, I repeated what I wanted at least 4 xs thinking she couldnt hear. I didnt know till I got all the way home the order was opposite of what I asked for. They made me feel like I was wrong when I asked for a refund they denied me and to add insult charged me $5 more.
Leslie Hickey Transit Driver, retired NAC