Customer Satisfaction Results

Taco Bell

Complaint Department

Posted by Complaints Department on Feb 16, 2015
Customer Rating

Ok so I love taco tell but the taco bell on broadway ave in elmira ny is a freaking joke! We went there tonight and yes we usually no we probably won't get what we want but since we love it we deal with it. But today we went and ordered a grande meal and my boyfriend wanted sour cream on his tacos they said it was an extra 50 cents per taco for sour cream he said that was fine and we continue through the drive thur. We get to the window looks like everything is there and head home. When we get home to our surprise we have all the tacos we ordered. We begin to eat and my boyfriend releases there is no sour cream. Now usually we wouldn't care but come on we paid 5 extra dollars on sour cream so he goes back. when he is there he tells them that he paid extra and would like what he paid for, they point fingers and then eventually get to his order mean while he watches the other customers order of course they forget things like normal but the kicker is, is that they have asked every customer if they would like to round the price of their meal up! Are you kidding me I'm giving you $18.75 what it cost and you have the nurve to ask if they would like to make it an even $19 what the hell are you running?? We can honestly say we will send our $20 somewhere else so long taco bell! Hello taco night!

6 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Taco Bell provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Taco Bell?

Compare Taco Bell to Similar Fast Food more...

More Taco Bell Complaints

Customer Rating

I have been patient, I have been kind. I have filled out Feedback form after feedback form after feedback form after feedback form after......getting annoying yet? yeah.....that's how I feel! I understand you guys have a lot on your plate.....but the Pendleton, Oregon 97801 Taco Bell (I'd give you a store number, but seeing as your employees were incompetent to give my husband a receipt I cannot provide such number and have no back receipts on hand) is lacking in many aspects. My biggest complaint is the fact that every 8 out of 10 times I go to Taco Bell and order a Chicken Quesadilla, it does not come with that zesty delicious sauce that I love the Quesadilla for to begin with. I just want my sauce on my Quesadilla....that's all I'm asking for. I'm begging at this point. And my second complaint, every 7 out of 10 times I go to this Taco Bell my husband will order a Crunch Wrap Supreme with no sour cream (as he is allergic) and no tomatoes. And every time, there is sour cream and tomatoes. I'm your biggest fan, I love Taco Bell with a passion and I never want to give it up....so that's why I'm begging you to please fix this. I'm tired of boycotting Taco Bell for weeks at a time just to see if maybe a new crew will come around and this one will be better. Please, please.....fix this.

someone who just wants their sauce!!

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I went to Taco Bell store number 1506 in Huntsville, Tx. And Tamara, the girl that gave me my food bitched at me because I didn't pay at the first window. THERE WASN'T ANYONE AT THE FIRST WINDOW. She let out a deep sigh and said "well give me your card". So I did and when I asked for sauce she rolled her eyes and threw it in the bag. When I said thank you, she slammed the window. Seriously pissed me off. When I called to speak to a manager, I called 5 times and no one answered. I guess they knew a complaining customer was calling. Terrible. She should not have this job if she isn't going to be nice to people that come in.

3 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I'm tired of ordering sour cream on every item and not getting it but getting charged for it. Every single time I go to the Southgate, Mi taco bell on fort street, I order the same damn items, a mexican pizza plus sour cream and a mexi melt plus sour cream, and I 4-5 times per week. More than half the times I do not get sour cream on them. We got 16 inches of snow yesterday, should I have to drive back up there just to get my sour cream on them? It isnt right, its like giving taco bell a free dollar every time i go there, and I dont want to quit giving them my business but its getting old fast.

3 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I went to taco bell long john silvers on my way home. my order was very specific. L9 NO HUSHPUPPIES PLEASE!!!!dr. pepper no ice. cashier said ok total is 4.91. i pulled around to pay and was given my food and my drink. drink was with ice as ordered. food has HUSHPUPPIES in the box. i was informed it comes with the HUSHPUPPIES and he would remove them. WHY IS IT HARD TO JUST NOT PUT THEM IN MY BOX????????? they do at other ljs. this is the LAST TIME i will stop there!!!!!! this would be a good establishment to go & do UNDERCOVER BOSS!!!!!!

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

As a bartender, I tend to get off of work at the same time as most drunks leave the bar. Seeing as I arrive at work at 330 or 4, I am usually exhausted and starving at two in the morning on my way home. On december 22 of 2012, after leaving my job I visited taco bell number 000511.

I was treated as if I was under the influence of alcohol ( their headsets should have been turned off when speaking of the customer, myself, in the drive through) and they messed everything in my order up except my Mexican pizza. I ordered the meal that came with the Mexican pizza and two taco supremes.

While my tacos came out as soft shells, neither had any sour cream or tomatoes. Also I ordered a volcano burrito with no ground beef sub refried beans. It was correct on my order screen, but incorrect when I tried to eat said burrito. As the young woman in the drive through window so eloquently put, "she's drunk, she'll never know.".

I'm not only insulted but irritated that they could have rang my order in correct but give so little concern because your employees assumed I was intoxicated.

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

On January 12th 2013 I visited the Tacobell Seffner Florida location At around 1 am . From the time I started ordering my food the cashier Angela S. was very rude and and had an horrible attitude . When ordering my food I payed the extra .30 cents to have lava sauce added to my tacos. After receiving my tacos I checked to make sure everything was correct come to find out there where 3 tiny pieces of chicken and a tiny drip of lava sauce .

I practically had a lettuce taco ! I was VERY VERY Unsatisfied with the food and service. After telling Angela about my food she then huffed and puffed calling the Manger on duty Ashley. Ashley also Came to the window with a attitude as if she didn't care. She told me I would have to pay An additional 30 cents even though

I already payed the first additional charge to have lava sauce added to my taco. I am a very unsatisfied with the services I received !

1 Customer agrees with this feedback

Customer Rating

The service at the counter was great, it wasn't until I started to get my drink, There was something wrong with the drink machine. I told the cashier about the problem and she acted like it was important. Then I went to get sauce for my food and the bin was empty, I ask the cashier for some and she said that they were out of the sauce (mild) that I was asking for. I would think that if I was out of the sauce that I would call a different location to see if I could a box from them, then replace it with one I received later. I understand that, yes this can happen, but I would think that if used more of that kind of sauce I would order more, so this would not happen again. Taco bell is great, but just wondering how long the store has been out. The store is in Bluefield, Va.

Customer Rating

I can't remember a time that my order was ever correct. Yes I continue to go to a taco bell because I do like the food, but I am loosing that urge because my order hasn't been right in 15 years.

Customer Rating

I ordered a taco salad as usual it had no cheese,no tomatoes and overloaded with rice and lettuce! I have a picture of this mess I was hoping to attach!

Customer Rating

Today, March 21, 2015, my husband and I went to the Taco Bell in Petaluma CA. The music was VERY loud country-western, with heavy Christian overtones in the lyrics of the 3 songs that played. We did not go there to be evangelized, nor to be forced to endure the high volume of the music. It is not appropriate that a public eatery be forcing religion on its customers!

Customer Rating

I know for a fact that there is a 22 year old Supervisor taking advantage of the minor girls at that Taco bell in 2050 S Townsend Ave, Montrose, CO 81401. His first name starts with C. and if you don't check into it I know there will be a big problem. The girl has not come home until 5 am when her shift was suppose to end at 1 am. There are to many other things that these young girls have started doing that I will not speak of. But one word of warning you need to REALLY need to check into this problem.

Customer Rating

I always order the same thing. 2 -3 times a week. Worst food but the best tasting. I never go to fast food joints, only Taco Ball. I never get a real tostada with beans, cheese, tomato's and lettuce. I get tom, LETTUCE, sliver of cheese and have to look for the beans. My last trip, today I even took a picture of the tostada. I was in shock that the server, when I asked if he put beans on the shell, he said yes and pointed to the mound of shredded lettuce. I would rather pay more for a "real" tostada but it is not offered. The TC I went to is #023303, Melbourne, Florida and I frequent Satellite Beach (32937) Florida and Melbourne (US 192). All the same, no beans.

Do the employees get kudos. I can't imagine repeat customers. I say something and usually get what I want and offer extra $$.Get a grip, up the price or give a choice of meals. Get rid of the $ menu if you will go into bankruptcy by putting better helpings. Beans are REALLY cheap especially when they are loaded with fillers anyway.. The rating, 1 star, listed above is not what I would give. It should start off with no stars and let people enter "their" choice. BTW. Impossible to contact TB.

Customer Rating

All we wanted was to go in have a few drinks couple appetizers. Husband really wanted the brisket nacho's, I just wanted something lighter which I ordered the won ton appetizers. Absolutely the worse nacho's ever first off whoever thought fresh jalapeno was a good idea is a IDIOT! Nothing like getting a plate of nacho no cheese,no sauce, very few pieces of brisket with a piece of fat. I asked the waiter where is the meat , cheese or whatever comes with nacho's? All he could say was like do up you want something else?i was furious the manager on duty was at the table beside us never once apologized that the nacho's were not up to par?.... If you send it back who is suppose to contact the manager? I called when I got home he was like wow now I'm not hungry. Well first of all don't put my bad food On you, second he should of been notified. Our man complaint is if you run a TV commercial. or on your menu at least try to come close.

Customer Rating

I ordered some food from taco bell and when I got my food the beg and the food had blood on it. I believe somebody cut their finger and I'm very disappointed.

Customer Rating

I purchased two Quesalupas chicken and they made me very very sick tore my stomach up. I would like my money back and I promise I will never buy another!

Customer Rating

The taco bell in Lemont Illinois, is discussing. The floors are filthy and infested with ants. The booths and tables are dirty or broken. This place is definitely a health hazard and should be inspected.

Customer Rating

Me and my wife were in Aberdeen MD. for an over night stay. She looked on the Internet for taco bell closing time and it said 3 am no lobby time no drive-thru time so we walk 2 blocks in the cold to find the lobby closed. Us and another gentalmen both standing out side think not a prob. Just order and get food threw drive-thru walk back to room and eat...wrong she tells us threw the locked window that can't take your order unless you are in a car... sorry my truck won't fit in your drive-thru anyway. So I told her threw her locked window that they need to fix time on web. She then opens window and starts arguing with me... your window is now open why can't you take an order????!!!!!!!! Taco bell you suck!!!!!!

Customer Rating

I go to Taco Bell aprox 3 times a week when I get off work and they're always out of Sauce and hard taco shells tonight I went there and ordered very impressed they had hard shells. I ordered 3 hard shell tacos with sour cream and guacamole and paid for it when I got home I had 1 (one) pack of hot sauce no sour cream & no guacamole I asked for hot & mild sauce last week. I went there and ordered 6 things before I found what you had to eat I live in jackson ms and go to the one on hwy 80 west is that Taco Bell broke and going out of business ? Never anything there you always pay for things they're out of and they're always out of everything

Customer Rating

We went through the drive through and waited half an hour. Once we complained to the drive thru attendant he said "We shouldn't complain because there are starving kids in Africa and it wasn't a big deal we had to wait 7 minutes." He proceeded to hand us a random bag of chips that we did not ask for and said that he wouldn't give us any discount. We are extremely disappointed by the unacceptable service we received.

Customer Rating

I went in to rockingham store told the lady what I wanted got home. I told her that I didn't want the rice, sour cream, I got home and all I had on my food was the beef and cheese. I was upset I have always eaten at Taco Bell and I was very disappointed.

Contact the Taco Bell Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Taco Bell. What is their corporate mailing address?

1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine , CA 92614
  • I want to call the Taco Bell customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

1-800-TACO BELL
  • I need to visit the Taco Bell company website. What is their website address?