Taco Bell Customer Service

Contact Taco Bell Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-TACO BELL

Taco Bell is an American fast food chain specializing in Mexican food and is a subsidiary of Yum! Restaurants International. Serving over 2 billion customers each day including worldwide franchises, Taco Bell is based in Irvine, CA. With revenues reported at US 1.9 billion in 2009, employees number over 175,000.

If you have a problem with product or service you may call 1-800-822-6235. You may fill out contact us form here. If you would like to send communication to the CEO, Brian Niccol, you may address your correspondence to One Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618. The Irvine corporate office phone number is 949-863-4500. You may want to consider the Yum! corporate offices at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Tx 75024 with corporate phone number 972-338-8100.

Taco Bell began as a hot dog stand in Downey, CA in the 50’s and in 1962 opened the first taco stand called Taco Tia after noticing long lines outside a Mexican food restaurant and gaining trust to watch their food assembly. Because of the size of the company, many Taco Bell complaints relate to the poor quality of the food used in processing.

There have many noteworthy promotions and the current slogan is: Live Mas! On the night of November 19, 2015 the first Taco Bell building was moved to the Irvine Corporate Headquarters.  Social media presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

Taco Bell Contact Information

1-800-TACO BELL

B+

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Taco Bell Complaints

I recently was in a rush, went to establishment in Woodbridge, VA through drive through. No one in line in front or behind. Asked for assistance with menu needing on salads the one with least calories and carbs. I was told I would have to go in and look at the menu because she didn't know. Called manager and was told staff doesn't know menu and that information is for guest dinning in only. How sad. I left and went to Taco Bell and even though they had a line gave me information and suggested ways to lower carbs for healthy meal and offered me free water.

I am a truck driver that travels from coast to coast and the Taco Bell in Belle, WV is by far the worst taco bell I have ever ate at. Its like that every time I go through there. Attached is a taco I received. This is the type of service i get every time. Literally.

O stars. The store in New Lenox, IL is a flat out joke. Now 2 times in a row short food. Who determines the size and weight of a supposed 1/2 lb burrito? Tired of being shorted and ripped off this store is bad news. No consistency at all. Nacho cheese container less than 1/3 full. Looks like el burrito loco from now on. This restaurant needs new management. You owe me money.

My girlfriend and I got food from the drive thru and when we got home and started eating, the food tasted funny. We only ate about half of it and threw it away. I looked for the receipt and realized the clerk never gave me one. Later that night I started to have really bad stomach pains and sweating. My girlfriend started to have the same symptoms the next morning. We were both in pain and spent some time in the bathroom between that night and the morning after.

I called and spoke with the manager at the location and she basically told me it wasn't her problem and there was nothing to investigate because no one else complained. She basically dismissed my complaint and had no regard for the pain I had endured the previous night. I run a business and this is not how a business should treat a customer with a serious health complaint. I need to hear back from someone about this issue. At Taco Bell 829 Russell Pkwy. Warner Robbins, Ga, 31088

Went to taco bell springfield, TN at 10:43p on 7-23-2016 waited in line until 10:56 before even getting to the order area and then was told it would be 20 min. before I could order they were out of everything, I left and went back 1 hour later was in line again for 10min. before getting to the order area and was told they were closed. I commented that I thought you were open till 2am on weekends and the gentleman replied no we started closing at 12 midnight as of tonight. So when I got back to work I looked it up on the website and it says they are still open till 2am.

If your employees can't keep up with making and preparing your product or they run out something then maybe they need to be replaced with someone who can keep up or be given extra workers on the weekends when its busier and order extra stuff/and prepare extra so they don't run out. In the 2 times I was there on this night I watched them turn away 17 cars which is business you lose.

I walked in before 6:30 pm on Tuesday night June 28,2916. I had my daughter in law and three cranky kids that were very hungry after spending the day at a daycare. When we started giving the order the clerk asked another lady how long it will be. The lady said about fifteen minutes! For a fast food restaurant? Get real! Well, they lost the five of us plus a single guy. We left and we t to the hikes point restaurant. In and out no problem. Also a lot cleaner than the Jefferson town store. Someone needs to get production up and running or get a new manager.

The Lake Highlands area of NE Dallas is an upscale area. I would expect even fast food restaurants to have some of their best employees working there. The majority speak little to no English. Those who do speak English are insolent or disinterested at best. We check every order because there is a 90% chance something is wrong. When the food is returned, the employee stands and stares as if to say " what do you want me to do about it" Tonight we ordered a multitude of items. I'm going to try and attach a pic of my tostada.

It looks like someone vomited on it. I'm assuming hot liquid cheese, but who can say for sure...all of my friends refuse to eat at TB, citing the low grade ingredients. I've always liked Taco Bell, but I have to say, I think now I'm done. So tired of the crappy service, messed up orders. PLEASE send someone undercover to the store on Walnut Hill Lane DallasTX 75238.

The quality of the food has gone down in the past few months at our location. The kids working inside are more Interested in playing with each other. The shredded chicken mini quesa no longer has sauce unless you ask and then are charged .40 each. The chicken is in there and a half teaspoon of sauce on one end. This has happened more than a few times. Look at the crusty bean burrito. Tired of it. Washington Missouri location.

Went to Taco Bell # 023298 at 2403 Hiawassee Rd. in Orlando Fl. last night 5/8/16 at about 9:45 PM and waited over 30 minutes in the drive through lane. After 15 minutes I went to the front door to go inside and it was locked. Went back to my car and waited another 20 minutes to get my order. Finally was able to leave at 10:20 PM. Worst customer service EVER. My order number was 328321 and the cashier was Laetrice S. Will NOT be returning to Taco Bell anytime soon.

Purchased cheesy double beef burrito from Berea, Ky site and found the sticker in the food. See photos below. Here is the location, Taco Bell 021543, 119 Brentwood, Berea KY40403. Order 217650. The Cashier was named Samantha. This is completely unacceptable.

Went in to the Taco Bell on Foothill Blvd in Rancho Cucamunga on Friday 2-12-16. I ordered my food then asked to use the bathroom. They unlocked it and it was disgusting splattered crap on the toilet in plan view. Got my food and started looking around filthy Windows, counters, floors everything. Parking lot trash all over. Take some pride and get a manager that cares. DISGUSTING.

At 8:22 pm order number 309177 my wife Ashley Sinclair was in in the drive thru placing our order. The young lady took our order but made a mistake, which is no big deal. My wife told her again we need to add an order or rice and beans and still the young lady had a had time hearing my wife. Some lady other than the one that was taking our order came across the intercom and said, "B**** it's just rice and beans, place your order or pull to the window" my wife said pardon me in shock and the same quote was repeated.

My wife demanded to speak to the manager and the young lady that originally took our order said ma'am can you please take your food we have other customers. My wife again said get your manager. The manager came over laughing with his name tag backward and said "what's your problem ma'am?" My wife said I don't have a problem but I will not tolerate being talked to in the fashion the young lady spoke to me.

My wife asked his name and he plainly said "I'm the manager" she then asked what was the young lady's name that cursed at her and he said her name is "girl", here are some coupons for free tacos please leave. She said I don't want the tacos I want something done about this unacceptable behavior. He said you eat your tacos, I'll handle this. Is that a deal? My question is this how things or done? Is this your customer service? The guy never gave a name or nothing and was laughing the entire time. I want to be contacted immediately from corporate or the franchise owner. This will not be tolerated!

I wasn't the one to go to Taco Bell for this incident, but I know someone who went today. I overheard this. They had to go inside to pay for their food due to drive thru not moving. When they got their credit card back, the cashier giving the card back dropped the card on the counter by accident, and a bunch of white powder fell out of the cashiers hand all over the card. It's unclear why this situation even occurred, but the person paying suspected it to be drugs (their guess was cocaine). The cashier merely gave a scornful look, as if that person did nothing wrong and was eavesdropped on. This incident occurred today (31 Jan 2016) at Altus, OK.

I used to eat here all the time. The quality of this food has been deplorable for the past many months, I have heard so many negative opinions about the service in general, and now this? I just ate here yesterday, the rice tasted disgusting like someone was smoking over my food as it was being made and no sauce. The food was awful, the burritos/wraps/etc. are not being fully filled, and service takes forever. Personnel seem to just not care. I refuse to eat here anymore until an investigation occurs, personnel are fired, and retrained.

Family requested Taco Bell for dinner last night. I went to the drive up and it did take awhile for someone to answer. I warned the young man that I had a large order and he said okay and I placed the order for $29.65. The freeze machine was still broken and has been for a few weeks now. I got my order and then pulled over in a parking lot to check the order and it was not correct. I went back through the line and also requested mild and hot sauce.

They were out of mild sauce. I was charged for my order but it was five items short. So I did get my items and hot sauce only. He also said they were short handed. In addition, the register needs a new ribbon or cartridge because it also has not worked correctly for a few weeks you cannot read it. I don't know if the owner or managers are not aware of these problems but I think you have some issues. I know that things go wrong and machines break but nothing is getting fixed at this place. I think that we will wait a long time before we get our dinner at Taco Bell, the kids love it but I did not like taking home a very cold dinner. This Taco Bell is located at 7100 W. 119th St., Overland Park, KS 66213.

My dad and I went to taco bell , but the door was locked. My dad pulled on it and the woman said go to the drive thru. When we went to the drive thru my dad asked why there wasn't a sign on the door or somewhere else that said go to the drive thru without getting out of the vehicle. Then we couldn't read menu board cause there was ice on it. The woman said she asked the manager and said and done nothing. Then my dad said well all it takes is paper and pen. Taco Bell 024204 2650 McIngvale Rd. Hernando, MS 38632.

I was wondering if only employees and managers are allowed to take free food home? I have seen a manager take bags and bags of food and not ring it up.....is this being offered to the public as well? Store in mcallen texas, on 10th street, manager gloria. She is also very vulgar and disrespectful to employees. Again i would like to know how we,the public, may receive free food too?

The service was ok. But I have a problem with Taco Bells prices and the way they post the menu. I ordered a potato wrap that I thought was going to have plenty of steak in it. But only got a real thin layer of steak with cold potatoes and bits of bacon. Hmm not worth 4.99. It was suppose to be the Steak/Potato Boss Wrap. That's a joke. I can get two combination burritos at Del Taco for 5.00 bucks and be totally content. Look at the picture, do u see Steak? Very little.

First I had to sit in line outside for 10 mins.because they were slow answering the speaker for all of us in line--3 vehicles drove off after waiting so long. Then when she answered the speaker, she asked me to wait 1 moment which turned out to be 5 mins. I would have drove off myself but my son loves to eat here. I finally ordered having to repeat the order twice which she finally got correct. Then another long wait---several mins again. It wouldn't be so bad if they had enough employees working--I only saw 3 young people working--very hectic in there. Then when I finally got my order, the man handed it to me and didn't verify the order. I drove home--opened the sack and I had someones order but had my correct receipt with it. I drove back down there and waited again.

Finally got to report the mistake and the girl acted strange-I repeated the order-she took the sack and my receipt. She asked a man to help me--He asked if I ordered something different ( 2 fiery tacos), I repeated my order and told him she took the food and receipt, he said ok and asked me to pull up front. I waited 10 more minutes. I finally went in to see what the problem was and the girl was blaming me to the man that I ordered those fiery tacos, and I told him to read my receipt--they corrected it and I finally got my order. We eat here a lot, and occasionally have to wait awhile, but this night crew needs help .We probably won't be back for awhile. Not to mention someone else didn't get their order because it had gone to me at the start. I am not a complainer but this was ridiculous and uncalled for.

I went to taco bell in my town and ask to order a cantina bowel and they told me that they don't serve them after 9 pm and I ask when did you stop cause I stop here 3-4 times a week to get them after I get off work at 11 pm the cashier told me she didn't know but we not to tonight. My thing is if you stop serving something 9 then why don't you have it on the menu are at less tell your people so they will know what to tell the customer. I far one will not shop at Byram Ms. taco bell again cause they are just rude and don't know too how to inform the customer.

Sunday, November 8, 2015, between 5:00pm and 5:45pm. 1022 W Shady Grove Rd, Irving Texas 75060. I was in line almost 45 minutes. There were 6 cars in front of me. It is getting to where it takes that long no matter what day or time it is. I don't know if they don't have enough employees or what, but it ridiculous at the amount of time it takes to get your order. When I finished placing my order, I was told to pay at the first window. When I got to that window, no one was there, or ever came there. When I got to the second window, it took a while just to pay, but the young man was very nice. I asked if they were short handed and he said yes. He apologized several times and offered me a free soda. The ONLY reason I continue to go there is this is the only fast food restaurant close to my home, but I could have driven to Beltline Rd and back in THAT amount of time!! Please check this out and it would be greatly appreciated if something could be done to speed up the process.

I do not have a complaint other then I really don't like the website when I want to leave a message, for I went to Taco Bell 020143, that's in Jackson Missouri, the time was 6:01 on Friday November 6, and my cashier was Kiersten G, but yet another women helped her, I have to say what an outstanding 2 girls. Yes I went to the drive threw and the car in front of me ordered I feel half the store, but it didn't matter. I was greeted with a smile hello and they actually acted like they liked their jobs. Please tell them outstanding! people like that makes the business.

On Thursday October 1, I ordered from store # 002509 in South Charleston Wv. I had stopped going to this Taco Bell location in the past because of issues with food orders. However, I went against my better judgement and went through the drive thru. I have food allergies, tomatoes and avacodes make blisters in my mouth that require Silver Nitrate to be used (expensive and painful). My order number was 347614. I ordered a steak cantina burrito with. my order.. Also, a tostada with no tomatoes. I made it perfectly clear during my order that I have a food allergy and that my orders are always wrong at this location. 'please make sure that it is correct'! 'No problem', I was told. At the screen upon confirmation of my order, I explained that it had no tomatoes. Again, I was told it was taken care of. At the window, I said for the THIRD time that I have an allergy. Again, I was told it was taken care of.

Lo and behold, when I got back to my job I had a chicken cantina burrito AND it was loaded with Avocado, but I had bitten into it. So I checked the tostada and guess what? Tomatoes! I submitted my complaint online at thebell.com and no response! and that was after trying for 2 hours calling the store to speak to a manager. This is unacceptable. There are no excuses for food preparation to be wrong after confirming 3 times. I will not EVER use this location! There are no excuses on this matter, I also have photo evidence as well as witness'. The following day, I had to go to a provider to get Silver Nitrate and missed an hour of work. Thank God, I do not anaphylaxis allergies to these ingredients because this is borderline negligence.

I have a picture of my food. It's absolutely horrible. For example my nacho chips its just chips with like sprinkles of nothing. It taste like they made it and let it sit out for hours and re headed it. Definitely not satisfied what so ever with my order and I had a family member give me a ride. So I'm not about to go back. Plus the person at the drive through window was so rude. She was laughing over the speaker and pretty much through my food at me. I just spent over 20 dollars there. I am not very happy right now!

I waited for over forty-five minutes for an order. I could not get any response. It was crowded but that is not acceptable. If I had not paid I would have walked out. When I finally got my order which was over ten dollars I had two tacos with broken shells. Had to eat them with a fork which none was available. Mexican pizza was not barely cooked and others was cold not even cheese melted. I usually visit Taco Bell at least three times a week but I think that will change and go to another place instead. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced!

In Iowa City, I bought a 12 pk box of tacos...and 3 fire tacos. I live quite a distance from taco bell and upon eating our food...one of the kids noticed that there were pieces of potatoes inside of the taco instead of the beef we ordered. then we opened the entire meal and found that 5 of the tacos had potatoes instead of meat. we drove back to the establishment and complained to the manager..Nick...not only was he rude...he allowed the other employees to have their say in the fact that they were giving us 5 tacos...which now we are afraid to eat for fear that they have at the very least spit in or on them...i spent $16 on a meal that we have now thrown in the garbage. I do not play with my food and do not want anyone else to do it either.

If this was a joke it was not funny to me....how many other costumers had the same problem and ate the meal without noticing this. What I should be doing is calling the Police...instead I will be calling back to that store to speak to a day manager as the rude Nick gave no satisfaction on this situation. I would like to be reimbursed for my meal with an apology or I will call the Police along with seeing that the local newspapers puts something in a column about this,,, I will put this on all of the social media sites that I can find. I will share my complaint that this store has rude and nasty employees and see if we can gather some people to boycott the store. I am ashamed that this store is BLACK run, and I am black is this how we act and treat this community. Now I will go to McDonald's to feed my family tonight.

Got my niece a $15.00 Taco Bell gift card for her birthday. She tried using it for her lunch at Taco Bell today at Ukiah ca. 95482. She was told they do not accept refillable gift cards in Ukiah. My niece went without lunch today. At the same time I purchased the same type card for my friends birthday which is this Sunday. Oh Great. Now I am out $30.00. How can you sell gift cards and we can't use them.
I love Taco Bell. Me and my girlfriends meet every Thursday at noon. I am very upset over this. How do I get my $30.00 back?

Ok. We stopped at the Standish, Mi Taco Bell Monday, 10/5/2015. As I was exiting our truck I put one foot down and slipped on what looked to be a mixture of oil and rain. I told the cashier what had happened. She looked totally unconcerned and said ok she'll tell manager. Not wanting to slip again my husband went to bring the truck to the door. He talked to a male employee in the parking lot. Showed him where I fell and how slippery it was. We'll another unconcerned employee. We came back a some hrs later and nothing had been done! I am alright, sore, but alright. If I had really gotten hurt I would be suing. Not just to sue but to let these people know that they need to make their workplace safe for their customers!

I have been a customer at the Normandy St. Taco Bell in Jacksonville, Fl. 32205 for years but lately there is a noticeable deterioration in food quality and service. Several weeks ago I ordered a taco salad and had to return it for lack of meat. Today I got two soft tacos and both tasted as if they were full of rice or something similar mixed in with the beef. Actually it did not even look like beef. Very unsavory and left a distinctly unpleasant taste in my mouth. The taco itself was not large enough to completely cover the filling. While my service was OK, as I was waiting for my tacos inside the store, a woman brought back a salad which she opened and showed them there was nothing but lettuce. The clerk took it to the back and returned it to the lady who again opened it and put it back on the counter and asked for her money as nothing apparently had been added. The clerk gave the to her but not before saying the lady had thrown it on the counter. A very unpleasant scene. I will think twice before returning there.

The Taco Bell in Paragould, Arkansas is the focus of my complaint. I ordered a chicken cantina bowl. I found no chicken in my food. I went to the person at the cash register. I told him there was no chicken in my chicken cantina bowl. Mostly I wanted him to know the person putting them together wasn't doing it correctly. He just looked at me and said "well, ma'am, this is fast food and it isn't consistent." Gosh, I guess expecting to get what I paid for is expecting too much. I wonder if Taco Bueno supports this attitude among its employees.

I bought 6 hard shell tacos from the drive though on green bay road in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin today (8/25/2015) When I got home my wife said there is hardly any meat or cheese in them. she was right they were about 90% lettuce . Bless you taco bell but "where's the beef".

After waiting for about 5 minutes for anyone to come to the counter, I placed my order. I had wanted a freeze but was told the machine was out of order so I told them I just wanted water then. While waiting for my order (which took about 10 minutes) i looked at my receipt and saw I had been charged 1.49 for the water. Again I waited a few minutes when someone finally came to the counter and I told them what happened and the response was ...oops! They then told me to just get a drink. I didn't want a drink which I explained to them so they said well then pick something off the dollar menu? Okay, so I was very tired and getting frustrated so I said I would take another taco.

When my order was Finally up front I asked what was in the bag and they repeated my original order without the extra taco I was suppose to get to compensate for the charge for the water. Which by the way was not an even trade-off. The young man came back with a soft taco and told me that was all he had. Really? While all this was going on someone came in that had been in the drive thru that didn't get all his order and someone else also at the counter with their receipt. I think this facility in Pearland had new workers that evening and no one was there that knew what the heck was going on!! Ridiculous!

I ordered the Doubledilla, it is steak and cheese on a tortilla supposed to be double meat, the cost is $4.99 or five dollars and change with tax for the sandwich a few chips and a small container of salsa. What I got was a large tortilla with steak and cheese folded in half and cut into 4 pieces, all of the steak and cheese were in the middle two slices and there wasn't much in them. There were a total of 3 small pieces of meat in the two outside slices.

The kids that were running the place acted like they were totally lost and confused as to what was going on and the manager who looked about 17 was more lost than anyone. All in all it was a bad experience. The service was bad, there were complaining customers (I didn't complain at the site) and the kitchen wasn't clean. I don't spend a lot of money at Taco Bell but you can be sure that it will be a last resort from now on.

FYI this is the Taco Bell KFC in Ardmore Tennessee,

My daughter worked for Taco Bell in Redding Calif. The Manager, Nick, was very rude to my daughter. He belittled her, changed her schedule constantly. He puts her down in front of other employees. There was blood in the bathroom, told her to go clean it. He did not giver her proper equipment or protective wear. My daughter quit, now she has depression and anxiety. He also is not giving her a decent recommendation.

She worked very hard and was dependable. I feel like he was not happy with her and should have fired her. Instead he kept her on to verbally abuse her. I am going to make this public where we live.

April 26, 2015 My husband and 4 friends wanted to dine at the New Taco Bell in Lincoln. All of us chose Taco Bell after church feeling it was a great idea. Unfortunately, I have misplaced my receipt. But you can check with this location on some of the information I am going to share. The goal of me submitting this complaint is for management to step up and give adequate customer service along with quality food.

The most disappointing poor service was waiting in the dining area 45 minutes for our food. My husband and mine's order was simple, but that's not the issue it was unacceptable service. We ordered 5 crunchy Tacos, a burrito, and a Lemonade freeze. I asked the girl to give me a Senior Discount. She was pleasant and said she would give us a Senior Discount.

While I was waiting I noticed she didn't give me a discount. I went back to the register, and she said she would help me as soon as she got done with that customer. She told me she did give me a discount. So I asked her to please show me on my receipt where the discount was presented. She looked at it and said she will be right back. So she goes and talks to a manager. Comes back to the register and asks me to wait while she helps another customer. Five customers later she refunded my money. I was unable to have the Lemonade Freeze because it was watered down. The young man offered to make another freeze.

My tacos barely had any cheese on all three of them. Unfortunately this was unacceptable even if it is new. Taco Bell has been in business too many years to give this unacceptable lack of service. My husband and four friends hope you will take action immediately. Other Taco Bell Customers asked for their money back. Taco bell lost profit.

Ok I go in to order and have to wait for 5 minutes to get waited on because there is only one cashier waiting on customers and getting their food ready. All the other workers are in back just standing around. When I order I don't get what I ordered. I ordered 3 supreme tacos with the works, only got one supreme taco, the other two were plain. also ordered a chicken quesedilla with a soft taco, got a crunchy taco, ordered a chicken cantina bell bowl and was told that they don't do the chips and salsa, corn, guacamoli on the side or put black beans in the bowl any more.

Also when I told her I didn't want the drink with the Tacos she told me I had to take it. Also when she checked me out she had to do it on the drive thru register. This was at the KFC Taco Bell in Farmerville,La. Funny I went to the one in El Dorado just a few days before and got the same thing with no problems. This Taco Bell sucks. You really need to get a manager who will do their job nd treat the customers right and give them what they order and make their workers work. These people reall need to get their act together, They Suck!!

Last night my husband and I saw your new commercial for Taco Bell. We were totally disgusted! What does an elderly couple with a woman showing her husband her breast have to do with having a Taco Bell sandwich? We will not eat at Taco Bell again. We Will tell all her friends who agree with our point of view not to eat at Taco Bell. And believe me all of our friends at church agree with our point of view. I am so sorry we will not be abl Will tell all her friends who agree with our point of view not to eat at Taco Bell. And believe me all of our friends at church agree with our point of view. I am so sorry you have given in to the world's point of view on selling products through sex.

I haven't been to this location in a while do to the lack of meat on the product, so again its been a couple months so I stopped to get a Crunch wrap Supreme. I asked for 4 mild sauce and continued home. Again I am very disappointed, 1 sauce and with each bite lettuce and dough. I decided to unfold the crunch wrap and really was not shocked to see about one tablespoon of ground beef on one side of the wrap barely any cheese or sour cream. Plenty of lettuce and tomatoes only in one clump also to one side. Ridiculous!!! And to my amaze I believe it was the manager who made the wrap. Brown hair and glasses with a white shirt. Jaun L. Was the cashier that gave me one packet of sauce. $2.99 worth of lettuce, shame on you. I will not be back!!! I will have to drive to W 110th on Lorain Avenue to get a decent Crunch wrap. Maybe you need to send someone to retrain especially the day Manager. 4/13/2015 at 1:20:59 PM. Order # 311124. Cleveland Ohio

We tried your breakfast menu cheesy burrito It was the worse,. It stuck to paper tasted like raw dough and no cheese We did talk to manager who made us another breakfast which was better as it was grilled this time. I would like suggest that you change your wrapping paper with some wax paper or other surface on inside to keep it from stiicking to the paper. the second breakfast was made better with eggs and sausage and cheese wrap on inside o soft shell instead of egg the soft shell sausage and more soft shell. I will go back again but will only have the grilled option. Manager was very nice and said he had that complaint before but company did not address the complaint of sticking paper to the food. your burrito has better tast than mcdonalds not so spicy. I will try others types next time. Thanks for the time to read this complaint and I sincerely hope you change your wrapping paper to something better.

Ordered 1 Mango bbq Chick star, 1 bacon ranch Chick star,2 double decker tacos,1 nacho supreme taco, and 1 gordita crunch and apple empanada.
What we got was 1 mango chicken griller,1 bacon ranch chicken griller, 2 fiery tacos, 1 nacho taco. I then went back to the Taco Bell to talk to a manager and was told there was no manager on duty. They precede to remake the order only to wait another 30 plus minutes to get it. I have eaten at this Taco Bell location many of times in Hutchinson, Minnesota 55350 but the service was the worst I've every see. Had to wait the first time about 15 minutes and they were not busy.

My complaint has nothing to do with your food or your service. It has everything to do with the current commercial you have with the elderly woman flashing her breasts at her husband. I find it highly offensive and degrading. I hope you get enough complaints to pull the commercial. I wouldn't want my grandchildren to see the commercial when watching tv with me. It would be an embarrassing situation and difficult to explain away.

I went to the local Taco Bell here in Cleveland, Tennessee with my friends yesterday around 7:45. The one by all of the other restaurants. I chose Taco Bell because I had always thought it had good prices. I ordered two loaded grillers and a medium manzanita sol, aka the apple soda. We left and went to the apartment. I finished my drink as soon as we got home. Surprised, I opened the cup and saw that my cup was literally filled to the brim with ice. I felt so ripped off.

The bean burritos I ordered were super dry. The beans smelled of smoke. Disgusting. The chicken soft taco was dry. As though the meat was cooked in a microwave until it was dehydrated. The 4 cars in front of me in the drive through took 40 mins. . This occurred @ 10pm to 1040pm on3-28-15. These food smelled like campfire. I haven't. Ever filed a complaint before , I usually have more important issues on my plate. Train your help and more of them. There is no excuse for this.

I was in the drive thru for approx 23 min waiting for a car to go ahead of me because this restaunt has a very poor design and only a single lane to drive thru making myself feel entrapped in said line asking the car in front of me to go and being refused and having to wait to leave this brings up many problems the first and most important safety I feel as if I need to contact OSHA to get any results as the manager was very rude and unhelpful to my plight and this businesses safety I am hoping you can help with this probl if not I will have to explore other avenues thank you Branden Taco Bell in redmond OR

Tonight(3/28/2015) at 9:15pm at the George Washington Way Taco Bell Location in Richland, WA. I ordered $15.99 in food and drink including 2 mini shredded chicken quesadillas. On my second bite into my first mini quesadilla I bit down on a large(3/4" long) piece of bone. It jarred my jaw and sent a sharp pain in one of my back teeth. It doesn't seem to have broken my tooth though. I subsequently choose to not finish the rest of my meal as I was not feeling hungry anymore. I took pictures of the bone, the quesadilla, and my receipt from the purchase. I would like to be contacted regarding this matter and compensated appropriately.

The service at the counter was great, it wasn't until I started to get my drink, There was something wrong with the drink machine. I told the cashier about the problem and she acted like it was important. Then I went to get sauce for my food and the bin was empty, I ask the cashier for some and she said that they were out of the sauce (mild) that I was asking for. I would think that if I was out of the sauce that I would call a different location to see if I could a box from them, then replace it with one I received later. I understand that, yes this can happen, but I would think that if used more of that kind of sauce I would order more, so this would not happen again. Taco bell is great, but just wondering how long the store has been out. The store is in Bluefield, Va.

I can't remember a time that my order was ever correct. Yes I continue to go to a taco bell because I do like the food, but I am loosing that urge because my order hasn't been right in 15 years.

I ordered a taco salad as usual it had no cheese,no tomatoes and overloaded with rice and lettuce! I have a picture of this mess I was hoping to attach!

Today, March 21, 2015, my husband and I went to the Taco Bell in Petaluma CA. The music was VERY loud country-western, with heavy Christian overtones in the lyrics of the 3 songs that played. We did not go there to be evangelized, nor to be forced to endure the high volume of the music. It is not appropriate that a public eatery be forcing religion on its customers!

I know for a fact that there is a 22 year old Supervisor taking advantage of the minor girls at that Taco bell in 2050 S Townsend Ave, Montrose, CO 81401. His first name starts with C. and if you don't check into it I know there will be a big problem. The girl has not come home until 5 am when her shift was suppose to end at 1 am. There are to many other things that these young girls have started doing that I will not speak of. But one word of warning you need to REALLY need to check into this problem.

I always order the same thing. 2 -3 times a week. Worst food but the best tasting. I never go to fast food joints, only Taco Ball. I never get a real tostada with beans, cheese, tomato's and lettuce. I get tom, LETTUCE, sliver of cheese and have to look for the beans. My last trip, today I even took a picture of the tostada. I was in shock that the server, when I asked if he put beans on the shell, he said yes and pointed to the mound of shredded lettuce. I would rather pay more for a "real" tostada but it is not offered. The TC I went to is #023303, Melbourne, Florida and I frequent Satellite Beach (32937) Florida and Melbourne (US 192). All the same, no beans.

Do the employees get kudos. I can't imagine repeat customers. I say something and usually get what I want and offer extra $$.Get a grip, up the price or give a choice of meals. Get rid of the $ menu if you will go into bankruptcy by putting better helpings. Beans are REALLY cheap especially when they are loaded with fillers anyway.. The rating, 1 star, listed above is not what I would give. It should start off with no stars and let people enter "their" choice. BTW. Impossible to contact TB.

All we wanted was to go in have a few drinks couple appetizers. Husband really wanted the brisket nacho's, I just wanted something lighter which I ordered the won ton appetizers. Absolutely the worse nacho's ever first off whoever thought fresh jalapeno was a good idea is a IDIOT! Nothing like getting a plate of nacho no cheese,no sauce, very few pieces of brisket with a piece of fat. I asked the waiter where is the meat , cheese or whatever comes with nacho's? All he could say was like do up you want something else?i was furious the manager on duty was at the table beside us never once apologized that the nacho's were not up to par?.... If you send it back who is suppose to contact the manager? I called when I got home he was like wow now I'm not hungry. Well first of all don't put my bad food On you, second he should of been notified. Our man complaint is if you run a TV commercial. or on your menu at least try to come close.

I ordered some food from taco bell and when I got my food the beg and the food had blood on it. I believe somebody cut their finger and I'm very disappointed.

I purchased two Quesalupas chicken and they made me very very sick tore my stomach up. I would like my money back and I promise I will never buy another!

The taco bell in Lemont Illinois, is discussing. The floors are filthy and infested with ants. The booths and tables are dirty or broken. This place is definitely a health hazard and should be inspected.

Me and my wife were in Aberdeen MD. for an over night stay. She looked on the Internet for taco bell closing time and it said 3 am no lobby time no drive-thru time so we walk 2 blocks in the cold to find the lobby closed. Us and another gentalmen both standing out side think not a prob. Just order and get food threw drive-thru walk back to room and eat...wrong she tells us threw the locked window that can't take your order unless you are in a car... sorry my truck won't fit in your drive-thru anyway. So I told her threw her locked window that they need to fix time on web. She then opens window and starts arguing with me... your window is now open why can't you take an order????!!!!!!!! Taco bell you suck!!!!!!

I go to Taco Bell aprox 3 times a week when I get off work and they're always out of Sauce and hard taco shells tonight I went there and ordered very impressed they had hard shells. I ordered 3 hard shell tacos with sour cream and guacamole and paid for it when I got home I had 1 (one) pack of hot sauce no sour cream & no guacamole I asked for hot & mild sauce last week. I went there and ordered 6 things before I found what you had to eat I live in jackson ms and go to the one on hwy 80 west is that Taco Bell broke and going out of business ? Never anything there you always pay for things they're out of and they're always out of everything

We went through the drive through and waited half an hour. Once we complained to the drive thru attendant he said "We shouldn't complain because there are starving kids in Africa and it wasn't a big deal we had to wait 7 minutes." He proceeded to hand us a random bag of chips that we did not ask for and said that he wouldn't give us any discount. We are extremely disappointed by the unacceptable service we received.

I went in to rockingham store told the lady what I wanted got home. I told her that I didn't want the rice, sour cream, I got home and all I had on my food was the beef and cheese. I was upset I have always eaten at Taco Bell and I was very disappointed.

This is America. If you want to advertise on an English speaking channell, advertise in English. If you want to advertise in Spanish, do it on a Spanish-speaking channel. I'm referring to your commercial about tacos made from Doritos.

I went to the taco bell on linton blvd in delray beach. First I guess customer service is going the way of the dodo, but when employees are speaking a different language infront of customers is probally the most rude thing that can happen. Second it took two employees to mske one taco salad while they were just chit chatting. When I got my order it was just handed off with not so much a sorry for the wait. And lastly im done with your restaurant because im sick of paying for delapitated tacos. They are always weak and its a total bait and switch from whats advertised

Taco Bell in Tappahannock VA is a disgrace. The dining room walls have food splatters on them as do the seats. Floor is nasty. Employees today 05/04/30213 at the counter were very rude. No greeting, lots of eye rolling and tsking. Both cashiers acted as if customers were an imposition.

I called last Saturday with a complaint and was told I would hear from someone in three days. That did not happen and I am still furious. I have an eight year old grandson with severe allergies and I ordered him 3 crunchy tacos (meat and cheese only). When I got home with the takeout order it was a good thing he looked at the tacos before he started eating, there were refried beans in them for some reason and had he not checked we would have ended up at the hospital in the ER. HE IS ALLERGIC to legumes but I don't understand what they would be doing in a taco. I think whoever is in charge of the Taco Bell in Lenox Twp., MI on 26 Mile rd should reevaluate their workers because this could have turned in to a very bad situation . I really don't want to think of what could have happened and I believe this should be addressed as soon as possible.

Sincerely, Patricia Hamel

No $5 gift cards. These were going to be extras in in gifts for fellow employees. I went to one taco bell, none. I called another and they told me no Taco bell carries $5 gift cards. When I called customer service after not being able to just send an email through your website, I was told no $5 gift cards. I proceeded to tell her that was unfortunate, not only did you lose sales, but what about the people that can only give a "Little" something. I was disturbed by the fact that the smallest was $10. Not everyone can afford to spend $10 and feel fortunate to be able to receive and give a $5 gift card. I can afford to spend more than $5 but can't imagine how someone would feel going to a Taco Bell and being told "Sorry you have to spend $10" I feel for them and it breaks my heart. After I was done with my calm complaint....come to realize the person was not even on the phone any longer!

I love Taco Bell.. But whenever I go in the evening to the local one in Durant Oklahoma the service sucks and the food is not good.. The meat tastes like it is old and the Five Layer Burritos are not made correctly. It is like night and day literally..

I can go in the earlier part of the day and the service is outstanding and fast the food tastes amazing and there is no problems. But, if I go after say 6pm it is totally different. There is a guy that is the manager in the evening. Apparently he does not check his employees work or the food that they are putting out.

But I will not go in the evening anymore.

On 10/10/12 I ordered a pizza combo. I was told the wait would be approx. 7 min. I was in the drive thru and had to wait in front of the building. That was fine, but I ended up waiting 20 minutes before I actually received my pizza order. When I went inside to check on the order, they still had not put my pizza or breadsticks in the machine to cook. I paid $5.99 for the combo and had to wait 20 min. This is unacceptable. My order # was 336628 at the Taco Bell on Magnolia in Huntington Beach, Ca. On 10/17/12 I ordered a Cantina chicken burrito. I paid $4.79. I taste realllly bland, yuck. I want my money back on both items!!

Hello. I am writing this letter because I was recently unsatisfied with a particular location. Two weeks ago, I visited the Taco Bell on Clairemont Ave in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. As I pulled into the drive thru, I had to swerve rather quickly for a GIANT pothole which was hidden by a curb. I am unaware whether or not this issue has been brought to your attention; however, I went back to that Taco Bell today before work around 1:45pm. As I turned into the drive thru, I drove right into this giant pothole (which was now filled with water). It is impossible to avoid unless you are very aware and careful of it. I am now getting a vibration in the front end of my vehicle. This hole needs to be filled immediately as it is not the customers prerogative to be on the lookout for craters this large in a fast food drive thru. As of when I noticed this, that giant pothole has been untouched for over two weeks. Please get back to me as soon as possible to address the issue. Thank you.

Drew

I purchased a new vista middle school tiger discount card that offers buy one get one free Doritos locos tacos good for up to 10 tacos and the store manager miguel won't honor it was very rude!! The girl nisa was rude too and very sarcastic! I wouldn't have bought the card if I couldn't use it.

When I asked for the number to corporate I was given a local number to someones cell phone 661-547-3651 for Jesus that is not the corporate office number! I have used this discount card before with no problems at this same location as well as other locations in the antelope valley!

My husband and myself visited the Taco Bell #026026 at 719 W. Market St. In Bolivar Tn . When we entered the restaurant there was no one waiting for service altho we had to wait a full five minutes before even getting greeted by the staff or getting our order taken. We had to wait on the server to finish her conversation with another employee to get our order taken. Once our order was taken we were promptly ignored again. The customer that came in behind us had to wait as well. Someone from the back had to come up and take their order. I would better understand this if the store was busy but there was no one in front of us. I felt this was extremely rude.

I was at Taco bell on Front St in Harrisuburg, PA and the Mountain Dew I got was terrible. It seemed to be watered down. Felica is listed on the receipt, she was very nice and did a great job. The food was good, I enjoy eating at taco Bell from time to time.

Tonight, my husband & I wanted our regular Taco Bell dinner. We go there at least once a week & this visit has changed our minds about ever going back! The location was Chicago Drive, in Grandville/Jenison, Michigan. When ordering, my husband asked for a Steak Quesadilla with extra sauce & a Doritos Locos taco seperate from the meal. We paid, checked everything to make sure it was all present & left. After arriving home, we sat down to eat our meal, only to find out that our order was completely wrong! Instead of Dr. Pepper, we were given Pepsi. My husband opened up his quesadilla to find that 1/4 of it had cheese on it, it wasn't a steak, but a chicken quesadilla, & here's the kicker!; it had ONE piece of chicken in it! Do you know what my husband did? He folded up the quesadilla & ate the entire thing in ONE bite! & that's supposed to "satisfy your craving"? That is supposed to be a meal?! My husband & I are 23; do you know how much a 23 year old male eats? On top of the fact that instead of extra sauce, it had NO sauce & they replaced his extra taco, instead of getting it on the side. I called the location four times & got nothing but an answering machine. I have NEVER been so dissatisfied with a food organization, let alone any organization at all! This is an absolute embarrassment & we are completely dissatisfied. I took pictures of this tortilla (..since that's all it was, not the quesadilla that we had asked for!) & will definitely be posting for friends & family to see! NO customer should be served like this! My trips to Taco Bell are over! Get your act together, Taco Bell!

I recently went to Taco Bell and ordered a Mexican pizza with no tomatoes because I am allergic to them and no tomatoes on my tacos well when I got my order it seemed as if they just slapped everything on the plate it was so messy of the cheese was off of the Mexican pizza and to beat it all I got tomatoes and I didn't see it till I got home I wasn't gonna take it back because I live 20 mins from town wasn't gonna waste my gas. Very disappointed.

I was at the taco bell on frontage road in meridian ms today. I have never been so pissed. I got home today to eat my food and all 3 of the tacos was soggy and falling apart. There was hardly any sour cream or tomatos on any of them.and they were cold. I will not be back to that taco bell any more. I am pregnant and I REFUSE TO EAT COLD AND SOGGY FOOD. the service always sucks, the people that makes the food sucks because they don't make it they just through it all on a soggy shell, and the management sucks because they allow it to happen. Every day all day. Everytime me and my family go in there they aint doing anything but running there mouth. If they would learn to manag better and control there cooks and everyone else maybe it would be better. I will not show back up ever again for now on I will take my business else where.have a nicr day!

My husband got Taco Bell for dinner tonight. Normally we do not have a problem and we love the food there. Tonight was the exception. The taco salad that was ordered had no steak at all, which we paid for, only rice. The 7 layer burrito had only rice, and refried beans and two tomatoes, no beef. The double deckers that were orderd had a lot of refried beans and hardly any ground beef. It seems like the store he visited may have been low on ground beef?? He visited the Taco Bell / kfc on spectrum drive in Frederick md. We live 15 miles away so we are certainly not going to drive to return the food that was incorrect. I work in the retail industry and figured that Taco Bell would like to know the food that is being produced this Taco Bell. It is irritating to get home to sit down and eat to find out that your order is not correct or that it is sub par food compared to the food we normally receive from Taco Bell.
Kerri guild

I went to Taco Bell store 003376. They did not have taco meat or mild sauce! Why would a Taco Bell not have taco meat. It's like a Pizza Hut not having dough or cheese. It's Mismanagment !! This is the 2nd time I have been the this same Taco Bell and they have not had meat or sauce!!

I am so disappointed, my wife and I went to taco bell in jacksonville fl. Off emerson and philips. When we got home to eat my crunch.wrap was empty her xxl nacho only had beas in it. So disgusted by the food and service. I used to love taco bell. What a waist of 15.00 dollars. Its like they just dont care.

On about Sunday between the hours of 11 and 3 my husband and I walked into the Taco Bell on 1612 blackstone avenue in Fresno ca, 93703. When we entered the store we noticed employees goofing off and one employee had started to spit into the sodas and food that was made for waiting customers. I immediately approached the employee and asked for her name she replied with a nasty attitude and finally gave me her full name which was Tesla Wilson. We notified Taco Bell and they called my cell phone and spoke to a manager who never gave his name but he seemed to take the employee side of the story and began to argue her point but never gave me the chance to fully explain my side of the story. I am surprised Taco Bell hires these kinds of employees. As a customer I would like action taken upon the situation of your employee tesla wilson spitting in customers food/beverages. I really think an employee that does that should not work in a restaurant. If these actions aren't taken in action I'm going to the local news and reporting to them that I have repeatedly brought this to their attention and they keep an employee because of favoritism. My lawyers will also hear from your manager for not hearing a customers complaint and taking actions. What if that customer who ate or drank the items they bought from tacobell got them sick? Then you would have a serious lawsuit in your hands. Thank you for your time and I am hoping actions are taken place as soon as possible

The last two times I have been at the Washington, IL taco bell we have had a 16 minute wait and an 18 minute wait for our food. All our order contained was a few 5 layer beefy burritos, about 3 tacos, and a cheese quesadilla. The staff that was preparing the food was very young, immature, and VERY slow. I think this is completely dissatisfying and I don't think we will come to this store again. I am very offended that my business is not important to this Taco Bell, I have been to several of your restaurants in the area and besides the Northpoint Taco Bell in Peoria they usually give me very good service, if your employees don't feel that prompt customer services is necessary I would be happy to take my business to Chipotle, Tequilas, Sol Azteca, or Quidoba.

I think the management needs to completely reevaluate how they are running this store I know if the business I work for ran like that we would be out of business from incompetence of the employees. And to top it off there was not much of a crowd which I should have had excellent service not waiting extremely long times for my order. I am not happy at all! I am getting tired of apologies for the wait time of our food and think I will just buy the ingredients and make it at my own home. It is made to order. I get it but it should be much faster. I will be happy to tell anyone who will listen how the services at the Washington Taco Bell and with the big holiday season approaching this could divert business for busy shoppers.

On 11/9/12 after placing my order I was waiting to hear my total. However, the drive thru cashier left the speaker on for about 20 secs. Therefore I informed her that I completed my order. She replied sharply I'm putting in your order. Next she asked me was my order correct, I replied yes and was told to pull to the window. When I got to the window I politely asked if I could add on a steak burrito. She let out a breath and closed the window without telling me yes or no. I asked her was it problem and she rolled her eyes at me and stated "Ikm trying to see if you can add on". I told her to not worry about it and I left the drive thru. My husband and I frequently patronize Taco Bell, but after receiving this type of service, I do not think we will return. The incident happened around 4:20 pm at the Corrunna and ballenger location. I do not know what happened to excellent customer service, however, I will not spend my hard earned money somewhere where that provides poor customer service. Keran

The person after myself waiting in line for a Taco Bell order was formally told they were the last order of the evening. Not only was a refused service, but the person after myself was apparently treated dishonestly and additionally refused. Not only was humor expressed amongst the employees about the matter afterword, but the manager named Scott Prater personally refused my business afterword. Dishonesty in addition to personal refusal of service is not only a travesty, but a personal offense from this establishment. I certainly hope this information is reviewed by someone with the interest of profit in mind as well as customer service, and the experience will not further impose itself upon my future experiences with this organization. If different management were in place, I imagine this establishment t would be not only more customer friendly but more profitable. Nevertheless, the presence of Scott Prater upon this establishment is the negation of an otherwise profitable venture.

I have had several issues with this location, multiple times while working we would send one person from shift to go get the food for the crew. This time we returned to work with half the food and one less drink. After going back to this location they accused us of not being truthful. Now we had to retrieve the receipts and show them. We are now running behind won't be able to eat our food at a decent hour, since we have to continue to our duties and won't get to eat our food while its fresh. I think you are missing out on an opportunity to serve the community with having disrespectful employees

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Dustin Post on 08/30/2013 at IP address 166.216.130.162 using our Taco Bell Liberal Ks complaint form. This opinions contained in this Taco Bell Liberal Ks customer review titled, "Service is horrible " do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Went through drive-thru Taco Bell, store #024972. We ordered a #5 and a #7. We asked for sauce, none was given, and there were no straws for our drinks. When I opened the Nachos Bellgrande container, The filling, mostly beans, very little meat was in one big clump on one side, and the cheese and sour cream were on the other side in a pile, no tomatoes either. My husband's quesadillas, maybe had two pieces of meat and mostly cheese, and the tacos that come with them, mostly lettuce and cheese-hardly crunchy.For almost $12, is this the best Taco Bell can do? Forget the new shell variation, put something in them! I won't go back until something changes.

This Taco Bell always has bad service ever since I've gone to it 3 years ago. Tonight was the worst yet though. First of all we sat at the drive thru window for 10 minutes and had no clue why, there was only 2 customers inside... Then we finally get our food and there are no napkins, no chips(we ordered two deals), no sauce that we actually wanted...

No fork for my friends cheesy potatoes and my chicken burrito was disgusting. All my chicken burrito had on it was PLAIN white rice, 2 pieces of chicken and hardly any cheese... I've never had such bad food/ service from a Taco Bell ever. NEVER eat at the Taco Bell/KFC in Gadsden, Alabama.

This restaurant is so dirty and is in serious need of a good cleaning.
The floors, walls, tables, chairs and high chairs are not fit for people
To use. I will not bring my family into this establishment until its been
Cleaned.
The condiment station smells.
The bathrooms are so bad that my 3 yr old even refused to enter.

But the worst part was the indoor play area which my kids love- it is so gross and smells like
Vomit and feces. Disgusting.

Please clean up your act Taco Bell.

Im a regular customer at taco bell.. i been going to taco bell everyday until the new cantina menu came out.. i used to eat the chicken in everything i ordered.. im not happy that u guys have changed the chicken.. i have bought chicken tacos and had a food allergy with the new chicken.. please change the chicken back to the old chicken.. i think that taco bell should b aware that customers dont like lemon and lime.. i will never eat at taco bell again until the chickents gets changed.. alot of people dont like the new menu and i think u guys will lose alot of customers due to the change in chicken

I have been patient, I have been kind. I have filled out Feedback form after feedback form after feedback form after feedback form after......getting annoying yet? yeah.....that's how I feel! I understand you guys have a lot on your plate.....but the Pendleton, Oregon 97801 Taco Bell (I'd give you a store number, but seeing as your employees were incompetent to give my husband a receipt I cannot provide such number and have no back receipts on hand) is lacking in many aspects. My biggest complaint is the fact that every 8 out of 10 times I go to Taco Bell and order a Chicken Quesadilla, it does not come with that zesty delicious sauce that I love the Quesadilla for to begin with. I just want my sauce on my Quesadilla....that's all I'm asking for. I'm begging at this point. And my second complaint, every 7 out of 10 times I go to this Taco Bell my husband will order a Crunch Wrap Supreme with no sour cream (as he is allergic) and no tomatoes. And every time, there is sour cream and tomatoes. I'm your biggest fan, I love Taco Bell with a passion and I never want to give it up....so that's why I'm begging you to please fix this. I'm tired of boycotting Taco Bell for weeks at a time just to see if maybe a new crew will come around and this one will be better. Please, please.....fix this.

someone who just wants their sauce!!

The Taco Bell I ordered from at Highway 360 and Brown Blvd. in Arlington TX had no sauce. When asked why the employee at the window said his manager was trying to teach them s lesson. He said the employees were giving to much out to each customer. This is by far the worst reason I've heard for a restaraunt to be out of something. I'm very disappointed in this Taco Bell. I prefer from here all the time but if this is the kind of service I'm going to receive then I won't anymore.

I want to mention first that this complaint is being made towards the Taco Bell in Centerville, Iowa. I am diabetic. My husband and I enjoy the Grilled Steak Burritos. However, I cannot have the rice and beans. We always ask for double meat, cheese and sour cream. It always seems to be an issue at this certain Taco Bell. The employees are always rude, short with us and down right snotty. They act like it's a problem for them to make our special order. I can see them through the window while we are ordering at the drive through and they are laughing at us and pointing!!!!!!! Now, I cannot help that I am diabetic. And I do like to have a 'treat' every now and then that is not on my regular diet. But, whenever we do go to this certain Taco Bell, they make me feel like I am causing them more work and that it's a big hassel to fix my food the way I want it. This has happened more than once. We always say that we will not go back. This time I mean it. I refuse to go to a place that makes me this upset and unworthy. This incident happened Saturday evening, October 27, 2012. The time on the receipt is 6:17:46 PM. Cashier: Karen C. There were 2 ladies @ the window laughing at us and pointing. One was tall with dark hair the other was short with blonde hair. When we pulled up to the window, they were talking and kept turning and looking at us with smirked on their faces. Plus, we did not even get a thank you.

I went through the drive thru at taco bell north shore slidell la. And my cashier was very very rude it was my turn to order but since there was a line the car in front of me was Still in front of the speaker I wasn't able to order the cashier started yelling when the car infront if me moved and I tried to order they ignored me I had to repeat my order3 times and I was just ordering a chalupa then when I went to the pick u window the cashier took my card she slide it and then gave it to me whither my food and closed her window since I wanted sauce I was calling her and she opens the window and said WHAT! I asked her for my sauce and she just let it drop in my hand and closed her window. Worst experience ever!!!

On Saturday, November 3rd, 3012 my niece and I went into Taco Bell in Ludington, MI. We waited at the counter for twenty minutes to be waited on. The only other customer was waiting for her order to be tixed. I finally leaned over the counter and asked if there was anyone that could wait on us and also told them that who ever was talking to the customer at the drive thru could stop talking about a party and also cussing and wait on the customer which was me. A lady (whom happened to sitting the restaurant) went to the counter and talked to someone. She then came over to me and told me that the shift manager was her son and that he would be coming to talk to me before his shift was over. He did come over to me and apolizied to me about my order (which was wrong ) and the languange the employee was using, he also said they were very short handed with only three people and that someone had showed up an hour late. I explained to him that I had been in the retail business and there was no excuse for what had happened. If you are that short handed then the manager should be called and at least come in and provide help. He left and said he would be back in a minute. I saw him talking on the phone and when he returned he asked for my name and said he had talked to his manager and they would repremand the employee and the next time I came in I woiuld receive a free meal.. I asked him the employee"s name which was Jake and the shift manager"s name was Anthony I think. You couldn't read his name tag. I feel a free meal is the least he could do. I frequent this location quite often and am very disappointed with this solution.

I was at Taco Bell on east Washington st Indianapolis indiana. Store number 21025. This was on sat march 22nd or 23rd. This is the second time I had been there recently and both times I waited nearly a half hr for my food. I'm so mad I will never go to Taco Bell again. They are slow and not to mention, one if the employees was taking out trash. He had his buddy parked in the handicap spot. And had his sound system in his car blaring rap so loud that you couldn't hear. Elderly people were disgusted as they walked in and said this place and area of town has him down hill. It is the worst Taco Bell by far. I grew up here in this area an it used to be wonderful. But the professionalism of the employees there was strictly ghetto.

And elderly people couldn't even park in the handicap spot because of this employees little black buddy was dancing to his music and parked in the space! I heard two more people who waited in line say they Were not coming back because this place has gotten out of hand! I have never taken it upon myself to write about service anywhere. But as I was holding the door for the elderly walking in today, an to see them shake their heads at the loud music, the dancing stupid kid, and poor ass service. I felt obligated. I will never eat at this place again. Hopefully you get it under control.

Went to Taco Bell on Airline Dr close to David dr in Metairie , La 70003 Saw a commercial on Tv about the loaded Grillers so they tell me that they ran out of potatoes so I can't get a loaded potatoe griller. That not the first time I went to this Taco Bell and told me they were out of beef when I wanted a Taco. This is ridiculous this Taco Bell it's always the after 10pm shift.So I wish Taco Bell could adress this constant inconvienece problem of not having products in stock that's on the Menu.

the manager of the suffolk location in virginia was completely rude to me when i returned the food i was served previously. i went in there around 8pm, & ordered a few things & watched this girl named chelsey austin make my food.

the girl has been rude to me, & my boyfriend every time we have been there. this time my food was stale & disgusting. so i returned it about 15 minutes later.

the manager then took the food from me, re-made it without even apologizing, or asking me if i even wanted it remade. i go there all the time, this visit was very unprofessional, & very disappointing. i probably will not return until the issue of customer service is handled.

The Taco Bell located on Beebe Caps Highway in Searcy, AR has consistently bad food! This is the third time in a year (and believe me we spaced it out to give the business the benefit of the doubt, that we have all gotten sick after eating at Taco Bell.

This time my husband has been very sick with nausea and debilitating diarrhea and I was considering taking him to the hospital but he says he thinks he's getting better. Still, he looks terrible! The rest of the people in our household (my son and daughter in law) have experienced the cramping diarrhea but are not as bad as my husband.

I think Taco Bell at this location should be investigated by the Health Department. In fact, that is my next task.

I ordered 5 crispy Potato Taco and 4 Bean Burrito in Lafayette, La at 1224 N.E. Evangeline Trwy 70501and was not pleased with the food I received. First we waited for 5 min or more . We also noticed in order to make sure they are not having customers wait too long under the window for not having the food ready, we are asked to move forward pass the window.
With the Potato taco, I counted 4 potatoes in one and lack of sauce in all. With the bean burrito, the beans were cold and the burrito looked very old as if it had been sitting for a while. I would like to say this has been the first time being unhappy with this particular, but it is not. Sadly enough, it is the only one in the area where we are located.

I have been visiting tacobell on a daily basis sometimes multiple times a day , recently i ordered a 5 layer burrito , this burrito was flat nasty , i came in the morning , it was perfectly clear they used ingredients from the previos day , the cheese was cold and chunky tasted spoiled, the meat was dripping with greese , the sour cream actualy tasted sour, i also requested it grilled which they failed to do .

I called them to inform them of possible food contamination which they did not take seriose and denied anything was wrong with my order. They knew it was me before preparing my burrito which leads me to believe it was intentionally improperly made . Since this incident i have tried to give them another chance but every time since then , my food has been very unsatisfactory . However i am not the only one to state this , it is starting to get a reputation around town for undesirable food.

As a bartender, I tend to get off of work at the same time as most drunks leave the bar. Seeing as I arrive at work at 330 or 4, I am usually exhausted and starving at two in the morning on my way home. On december 22 of 2012, after leaving my job I visited taco bell number 000511.

I was treated as if I was under the influence of alcohol ( their headsets should have been turned off when speaking of the customer, myself, in the drive through) and they messed everything in my order up except my Mexican pizza. I ordered the meal that came with the Mexican pizza and two taco supremes.

While my tacos came out as soft shells, neither had any sour cream or tomatoes. Also I ordered a volcano burrito with no ground beef sub refried beans. It was correct on my order screen, but incorrect when I tried to eat said burrito. As the young woman in the drive through window so eloquently put, "she's drunk, she'll never know.".

I'm not only insulted but irritated that they could have rang my order in correct but give so little concern because your employees assumed I was intoxicated.

I was visiting my Mother in Hutchinson ,Kansas for Christmas holidays when we saw a Taco Bell on 4th st. We went inside to order when my Mom and I noticed the cashier rubbing his nose sticking his finger inside the nostril . This upset my Mom and she said to the cashier that he should wash his hands.

He laughed and said if it bothers you go somewhere else. He appeared to be the manager, but wasn't wearing any name tag. Another man who was management also asked what happened, and when was informed just looked at the first man and just shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

My Mom is 75 years old and was totally disrespected at this store.I was standing right there and observed the whole situation. Your company needs to teach your franchises better health practices along with treating customers with more respect.

I don't my Mom or her husband will ever patronize that Taco Bell again. I'm a truck driver and frequent Taco Bell stores a lot and was quite surprised at that stores arrogance.

I took a trip to the closest Taco Bell and went through the drive thru, after pulling up to the speaker I heard no greeting. After deciding what I wanted to eat I said "hello?" And I got a low voiced "what?!". So I ignored it and said my order. I can't quite remember what it was I ordered I was too distracted by the rudeness of the drive thru attendant. She mumbled the price back to me and told me to pull up because apparently I was holding up the line.(there was two cars behind me that I could see). Arriving at the window I was greeted with a dirty look, gross teeth when she talked and an outstretched hand that looked far from clean. I asked her what she said the price was again and she looked at me like I was stupid and told me the price which was reasonable and at that point I did feel stupid for not checking the order screen quick enough because it closed before I pulled away. I handed her my money, she handed me change which I later found was about $0.20 short. When I asked for fire sauce I came home to find about 25 packets of mild. I don't know what her problem was but I extremely regret that trip to Taco Bell and have considered going to the one much further from my house for the sake of my self esteem, and quality of experience. If I do I back however and experience this worker again I will get her name and see to it she gets my complaints.

not to long ago at the store in hialeah florida 1075 w 49 street my uncle went in to dine...he does not know spanish at all so one of the employees was calling the numbers in spanish..he asked what number is it and she said it again in spanish..he replied i do not know spanish..the lady coped an attituded and said i dont know how to speak english embarrassing my uncle infront of the people inside the store..my uncle filed a complaint..they contacted him saying they were going to investigate this problem..corparate office contacted him asking him how he wanted to resolve this..he explained and they said they would consider it and get back to him..they also said that what he had said was not going on which i thought was bullshit..i went in a few times after that fact and it was indeed true but i so happened to step in on 1119

2012 when i walked in their were 3 people off to the side liked they had already ordered i figured i was next..i waited 10 mins for someone to approach the cash register to take my order but the people got in front of me so that right there means what were the people doing in the back??? god knows how long they were waiting for their order to be taken..i shrugged it ogg and said let me just order...as im awaiting my order i hear the numbers only and i repeat only in spanish multiple orders and multiple times.. a man in a pirate costume was awaiting his order and the lady called the number 2 times in spanish and the man in the costume asked my girlfriend that was awaiting her order what number are they calling.. she told him and he replied thank you.. as he went up the lady was asking him spanish if he wanted something that had to do with the order..he still didnt understand what she was saying..two other customers told him what she was saying to him..i looked at my girlfriend and i said see the corporate office is doing nothing about this after they told my uncle they are..as i ate my food i notice that the taco only had half sour cream and half beef like if they had a shortage of food plus the lettuce was not fresh ..

it tasted like it was sitting in a bag all day.. i left to have a ciggarrette outside and my girlfriend was waiting on a apple empananda that took them 20 mins just to give her...when she told me that i went back into the store..i stopped one of the employees and asked for the manager..they asked me what the problems were..i explaned and they said they did not even see me in the store..even the highest rank lady in their seen me and kept repeating in spanish she never seen me..i replied back that i want the ladys name that is calling out the orders in spanish,the managers name,and the store number...

they replied back that they didnt even see me order..i told them i just left..they still stuck with their story..i replied back this place has cameras if i was attempting to rob the place the cameras,the people inside, and the employees working would have seen me then..i would like someone to contact me on this discrimination matter a.s.a.p. if not i will seek legal consultation on what i can do about this and make this public cause this is ridiculous the way that restaurant is under management...and being ran.... thank you and have a nice day!!

I am applauded at the way taco Bell handled my complain this evening. I ordered and paid for two nacho bell grande, and one chicken cantina bowl. I arrived home and the chicken bowl was missing. So I called the business up and was told they would have to review the cameras. I have waited about one hour and still haven't received a phone call back. Is this really the way to handle this. I am 66 yrs old and have lived in my home 50 years. I have never been treated like this before. I am no thief, for goodness sake. I will never buy there again. at Taco Bell. located at2300 Barrett Ave. Richmond CA 94804-1608 (5100237-2292 my order number was 359210 11/20/2012. Thank You for listening to my complaint.

I'm not a big fast food eater, but on occasion I eat Taco Bell when I get off work too late to do anything else for dinner. Normally, Taco Bell meets the standards that I would expect from fast foot. Delicious junk food. But my experience tonight was not that. First off, when I first approached the drive thru window, the guy on the other end said, "go ahead."

And nothing else. Now I know it's a drive thru but every other time I've been there I get a "good evening" or "welcome." Whatever, not a big deal. I proceed to order my late night meal and drive to the window. When I get there the man asked me if I wanted any sauces. I told him "hot sauce. And lots of it please!" Because, in all honesty, that's the main reason I can eat the food and guiltily enjoy it. Once I got home, I dove into my bag of tacos and quesadillas to find there was no sauce at all! So bummed. Tobasco is just not the same.

When I tried to open my quesadilla, there was smashed cheese all over the outside of the wrapping. Messy. The quesadilla was so smashed and there was cheese sticking the wrapping to the food. Kinda gross. And somehow, not sure how, but the quesadilla was burnt on the outside and the cheese was barely melted in the middle. The only melted cheese was all over the wrapper.

Again, I know it was late at night, and it's a fast good drive thru, but I'm usually satisfied with the meals I get there. This experience makes me want to check out the McDonald's down the street.

Have feedback for Taco Bell?