State Farm Customer Service

Contact State Farm Corporate

Toll free phone number: 800-782-8332

State Farm is a combination of insurance and financial services. It is one of the top insurers in the United States. There are over 18,000 agents, 65,000 employees, 343 claim offices and 30 operations centers. Revenues in 2013 were reported as US 68 billion.

If you want to contact State Farm regarding your account or a claim you may call the customer service number 1-800-440-0998. You may also look at this list of helpful numbers to call. To contact the new (as of September 2015) CEO, Michael Tipsord by mail, address your correspondence to him at State Farm, 1 State Farm Plaza, Bloomington, IL 61710.  The corporate office telephone number is 309-766-2311.

Founded in 1922 by George Mecherle, State Farm donates over 60 million dollars to community type non-profits. State Farm Park, for employees, is 99 acres of recreational, water park and camping facilities. The slogan is: ‘Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.’ You may find State Farm social media forums such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to be of help.

State Farm Contact Information

800-782-8332

24 hours a day claim service

Browse reviews of other Auto Insurance

Top State Farm Complaints

My house was broken into about 6 months ago. My claim is still open I am very frustrated with my agent. My jewelries and other stuff has been stolen and I do not have any receipts for the jewelries because it was purchased in Vietnam and Saudi Arabia where they don't give receipts after purchased. Agent Kept on forcing me to have original receipt or else claim will be cancel. I told them the best I can do is prove of pictures of my belonging my wife was wearing in the past event but she kept saying she only the original receipt. I read through statement policy, ect and it stated different as how she tell me. I want to pursue this with my lawyer if this cant be taking care off. I prove her with all I have. I told her I want to speak to her manager and I still have not receive any call from him or her. I told her I want to continue with my claim and in the email she stated I want to withdraw my claim? this is getting ridiculous.

Experience road rage by your customer, customer given ticket for accident. And you refuse to pay for damages to my SUV.

I have sent three letters to my local state farm agent, Kim Smith, Winchester, Va--and have never received a reply. This issue needs to be corrected.

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 8:27 AM

Cc: 'jm44dog@aol.com' <jm44dog@aol.com>
Subject: Marsh Comprehensive claim 2/6/17

August 23, 2018

Good morning,

I received a statement dated March 8, 2018 that I just opened, and now I need your help correcting my driving record. I did not have an accident with a vehicle on 2/6/17.

This statement says I was in an accident on 2/6/2017. There was an accident 2 cars ahead of me on RTE.7 and Lexington Dr, in what I guess would be Sterling, VA. The time was approximately 0530. There was a police officer two cars behind me who attended the accident. I was not a party to this accident only a party to the debris thrown into the road because of it. If I had been in an accident with another auto, there would be a police report with my name on it.

I followed a big blue truck around the disabled cars at the stoplight, and I couldn’t avoid debris from the accident as I pulled around it, and my gas tank was punctured. I explained this to the claim agent when I called at approximately 0630. The call was recorded so it can be reviewed to verify this. This is a comprehensive claim, not an accident claim. The woman I talked to at the 1 800 number clearly misunderstood when she classified my claim as an accident-it was a comprehensive claim.

I did call the Fairfax county Police and explained what happened to my car, that my gas tank was punctured by debris from the accident two cars ahead of me on RTE 7 right before Lexington Ave. They did not add me to the accident report because I wasn’t a party to the accident, just to the road debris.

The non emergency number for Fairfax county is 415-453-5330. The accident report is for 2/6/17, and can also be verified.

I filed a comprehensive claim with your agent, not an accident claim. If I had known that my claim wasn’t filed correctly, I would have contacted State Farm immediately. My recorded call with the claim agent clearly states that I ran over ‘debris’ from someone else’s accident, not that I was in an accident myself. I need my record corrected.

This error has caused my insurance premiums to go up, and so once this is straightened out, I guess a refund of that additional premium for all these months is due. I need your assistance to correct my driving record. I have NEVER been in an accident with another vehicle.

Thank you for your assistance.

Jm44dog@aol.com

I have been trying to correct a wrong designation SINCE 2017, which is when I discovered that they designated a comprehensive claim as an accident claim--I have written my local State Farm agent three times, they have never replied. Here is the third letter I sent to them.

October 15, 2018

Good morning State Farm,

I sent this request to you on August 23, 2018, but haven’t heard back from you regarding the correction of the claim from 2/6/2017. It’s been nearly two months.

I am counting on you to help straighten this out. If I had been in an accident I would have filed a police report. Your 1 800 agent clearly misunderstood, but the call was recored so it can be straightened out, and I am counting on your help to do this.

Please advise and thank you,

Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 10:59 AM
To: 'Kim.Smith@statefarm.com' <Kim.Smith@statefarm.com>
Cc: 'jm44dog@aol.com' <jm44dog@aol.com>
Subject: Marsh Comprehensive claim 2/6/17

August 23, 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for your assistance.

Jm44dog@aol.com

I received a state farm special offer in the mail. It was a good neighbor visa credit card.0.00% for 15 billing cycles.15.99%apr after that.so I went on the internet used my invitation number 0120-1901-0069-8974.Was approved for the card on line .It was march16th.my offer ended march 31st.I received my card in the mail in April . I opened the envelope and it was a state farm visa signature credit card. for twelve months .Apr was 23.49%.I called and she said my offer expired in march. I was upset at this point She told me to wait to see if I receive another offer in the mail. I told her to close my account .She said I will contact home office for you .So I could speak to someone . Nobody called me in a day and half..# 860-752-4053.

Preference for total loss settlement was direct deposit, check was mailed instead. absolutely no information online at claims portal regarding check issuance. Poor communication from total loss department. No notice given about when check was mailed.
Claim 04-8054-J34.

i have claim number 36-7594-j55. I sent in a supplemental for additional repairs approximately 3 weeks ago to my adjustor. I confirmed he received my supplemental 3 days before he went out on vacation, but failed to contact me. I had my son attempt to contact several different peers of this adjustor and their voicemails were not set up, people would not return calls etc etc etc. He ultimately sent an e mail and voice mail to Sharon Arnold to which a mail manager returned his call. The manager, can not remember his name, informed that they did indeed receive the supplement and said that his adjustor was on vacation and would get with us as soon as he returned. to date we are another week after he has returned from his vacation and yet again no contact. We have submitted additional damage and asked for the opening and closing of the concrete to be paid for to which the manager stated they would only pay a 2x2 area which was per the policy. we have asked for him to send the denial letter as well to send the policy information highlighted where the opening and closing of the concrete would only allow for payment of a 2x2 area even thought the repairs would not be able to be completed. to date we have not received anything. no additional contact, no additional letters nothing. we would like someone outside of this adjustors group to please contact and handle the remaining portion of our claim as it appears they can not keep the promises that they make. I can be contacted at 918 261 1923 but prefer you to contact my son about this claim and complaint at 918 261 0009. I am very unhappy with State Farm at this time.

In every instance of dealing with State Farm, ( twice a s a customer with 2 different representatives and numerous times in my line of work) I have experienced rude and unprofessional representatives. As a client: They do not have your back, they happily cash premiums and but if you have a claim they advise you to handle it yourself. Stay far away form this company and save yourself grief. They are also not the best priced for poor coverage and zero customer service. Advise: shop elsewhere.
This unprofessional attitude extends into every aspect of their company. A company is only as good as it's people and this company has some real unpleasant people.

I would give 0 stars if I could. I referred my friend who was involved in a rear end accident where she was hit. The person who hit her lied and said she was hit. Then State Farm claims there is a "video" of the accident and is standing up for the other insured and not their own. The agent is not even helping my friend even though the accident was not her fault. When it's time to collect premiums it's a different story. My husband and I cancelled our auto and homeowner's insurance and are now with GEICO. Les money, better service, etc. Do yourself a favor and drop State Farm-they suck.

Catherin Dillon continued to take auto drafts out of my account for auto insurance after I cancelled with her and I had bought new insurance with usaa. I changed to usaa in July of 2017. And so I paid insurance twice for about a year and a half. I State Farm and they said they would return the premium. Then Catherine Dillon decided to not return any money to me because she said I would have to prove I cancelled the insurance. I have proof that I have other insurance during all the time and I had double insurance all the time. Catherine Dillon says legally she will never return and money to me wheather it is right or not. Because legally I have to prove I cancelled. And it had to be in writing. In person in her office. This is not very good business. Please return my money. I do not want anything else to do with Catherine Dillon or her agency. I want to do business with the company directly. Take me out it anything to do with these legal crooks. I want my money returned to me.

They are Terrible. Tom Demory's office is a joke. They NEVER return calls, they NEVER helped in ANY of the insurance needs. WORTHLESS!!!!! I had to do ALL the work to get my claim taken care of. MY AGENT NEVER RETURNED A SINGLE CALL!!!!! His secretary BRAD...also a joke. I called from my phone, got voicemail, called from a different number answered on the first ring. UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! They gave me 9000 to repair my siding AND ROOF...too 9000 off for depreciation.....SCREWED me..... LEFT ME SCRAMBLING as I thought I was COVERED. YEAH 1000 deductible is a JOKE.....Yeah you pay the 1000 PLUS a percentage of the home value totaling 1900......SO STUPID. Can't wait to close out this claim and go to a REAL insurance company!!!!!! UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!!

I have recently signed up for new endorsement for furnace etc. I have had to use this last week. This goes through Hartford. total bill was 1290.00 and they have agreed to pay 373.65. My deductible is 500.00 on this endorsement. Can you explain why this was all I rec'd? No explanation given on voice mail. I have reached out to representative by email but have not rec'd update from them. Not sure the value of this endorsement if this is all they will pay. Please get back to me ASAP. Julie Morris

steven torris, the claims person let us and our local agent believe that my husbands settlement would be $100,000.00 after all medical was paid. Well all the medical was not paid. He had difficulty explaining things. My agent called him and ask questions and he had difficulty answering them. my agent also was lead to believe that the settlement was the above amount. steve torris also explained that lost wages, pain and suffering and other expenses had to be paid to my husband. I sent all paper work to him through our agent. The balance on the ambulance is $367.37 so why is he paying $1914.61. what amount did he pay Stanford hospital what amount. according to my paper work, the total hospital bill was approx. 203,000.00 the discount amount was approx. 123,845.96 and our private insurance paid $77,517.02. So the other drivers insurance liability was $300,000.00 minus $77,517.02 minus $1914.61. As it appears to me Stanford excepted the insurance payment in full $77517.02. Which leaves $220,568.37.please contact me at 2095352249

My father died last month and left two cd's with State Farm. He made both POD, one was entirely to me and the other split between myself and my sister. Today all of it was deposited into my account despite my sister due $50,000 despite the fact we had filled out all the necessary paperwork. She calls and is asked by an agent if I will write her a check and she points out that I would be hit with a gift tax if I did that. So the agent asks if I will write State Farm a check and then they would wire the money to her. I agreed. However I would like a written letter by State Farm admitting their error and a promise to wire that money to my sister. For obvious reasons I don't trust State Farm to get it right now so I want documentation of this whole fiasco. What if I didn't get along with my sister and just refused to return the money? I would not do this but I'm pointing out the headache this would be for the company.

My fathers name was Harvey Cawood Wayland. His accounts are 3046542189 and 3054686011.

My complaint is regarding an accident claim from one of your insurance customers. I have filled out all my paperwork that was asked of me as far as how many days i missed due to the accident and it was filled out by my Manager at work. My case worker in 7 months of the ongoing claim never returned any of my calls and i did leave her several messages with my cell # and work # and she would never return my calls. Finally I got far up the phone chain complaining about no returned calls, that she called and said she would look at my claim. Within 3-4 hours she practically called me and my manager liars that there's no way i missed more than 2 days of work due to the accident, and that was all she was going to pay me. I have been beyond upset regarding this. My return phone is 713-384-9677 or email angiev_dsu@hotmail.com
Claim # 53-3977-M05 and the agent who would not return my calls is Tineyi Dube D1 Auto Injury – Claims Specialist

I have been with state Farm for over forty years and have never been treated so rudely. I had to make numerous phone calls while at work . A state farm agent told me not to file a police report the first time I called and then the next day when I called they asked me if I did file a police report . I will never not file a police report again because the claim agent handling my case said I was at 70 % fault. I was parked in my work park lot with my car in park ,engine turned off when the accident happen. The reason they stated for the accident being my fault was 1. My door did not have any damage to the interior it was hit on the edge ( I am not a large person and never open my door all the way to get out of my car) 2. Second reason being was my feet were still in the car when he hit my car door and was told the road rules say if I am still in the car it is my fault ( If they had been out of the car he would have hit me) 3. The third reason is I should have anticipated the he was going to pull into the parking spot next to me. The parking spot was empty when I pulled in and was empty when I open my car door to get out of my car. Then they said I have to take my car to the claims adjuster to have the damage assessed . I am having to miss time at work to deal with this problem. State farm has never been so unhelpful before. I am very disappointed in your company. My claim # is 597470D46. I hope someone will look into this complaint and do the right thing. The person who hit my car was running late for work and driving faster then he should have been in the parking lot. I sent pictures to the claim agent of the damage to my car.
Thank-you
Debra Lynnette Davis

My State Farm agent has been screaming and yelling at me because I didn't want to keep the renters insurance which it was homeowners insurance and I already have it I didn't want it so she's been upping me to high mileage on my auto insurance and accuse me of not putting the beacon drive safe & Save I lost my phone because I thought my phone was hacked because the beacon was working the whole time now she's up my bill again and told me to throw the beacon away I don't know what to do my bill is changing every month this is harassment I've called the states Commissioner of Insurance they're sending me forms but it's not enough she's doing this on purpose and I can prove it

My complaint is with the short term disability.
I have file a claim since 10/2018 and have not receive one payment from state farms.
I'm constantly getting the i dont care attitude .
I have spokes to my claim representative several time her supervisor.
I am in desperate need of payment, cant pay electric bill. Insurance premiums,groceries etc.
My doctor that treating my for the advance cancer I have. Has sent in required paper work.
I'm being told they need paper work from my family doctor and obn.
I dont know what else to do . I have had My insurance agent reach out to this department in still nothing.
My car insurance is excellent, but the customer care for short term disability sucks..
You take short term disability out so if you needed it's there. I am sad to say with great disappointment state farms has failed Me.
Desperately needing help.. Winifred Clark

My complaint is simple. My Daughter was involved in a fender bender where a Gentleman hit her, as she was driving to work. He admitted his fault to my daughter as well as to the officer. As it was confirmed after the investigation. The Gentleman received the ticket my daughter did not. My Daughter called the claims department and was told she had to pay 20%. 80/20 was the conversation. I never heard of such and it's not in my policy. Just to be clear I have been a policyholder since April 1980 for My home with one claim in as many years. My Daughter just purchased a home and I had it insured with State Farm. 2 Homes and 4 cars and I'm treated with such disdain I can't believe it. Now if my daughter was wrong, you would not be hearing from me. I'm sure you understand my concern. As a Gentleman that makes decisions that effects my employee's and customers every day I am hoping you do the right thing.

Kenneth Hollis

Insurance went up for no reason

We have enlisted our daughter to assist us in managing multiple properties for us for which StateFarm is the Insurance provider.

The Agent Kelly Wright handles one of our Properties in the Bay Area which has had a few claims opened in the last 2 years due to water damage.

The first time this happened there were issues found by the Claim Adjustor with how the Policy was originally set up by Kelly. Errors in the name of the Policy Holders for example. Additionally the type of coverage was never properly set up to reflect it as a rental until.

My daughter was set up with POA to handle all matters related to managing our properties with a legal document which was notarized.

She sent this in to Kelly as a means to make the appropriate updates to our account. She never heard back from Kelly after multiple attempts at leaving messages and even emails. The last message she received from Kelly said 'I will review these documents and get back to you'. She never heard back.

Now we have a second claim on the same unit and all the same issues have still not been resolved (issues that are fairly simple and straightforward) all because the Agent was negligent and provided poor customer service.

My agent is Sandy Bryant Terre Haute. On 1/8/2019 I called the office to authorize a confirmation of Homeowners policy to be sent to a loan agent,
the office hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 PM I called at 9:05 no answer I called at 10:00am and left a message in regards to my call at 11:00 my message was returned and Alex told me that he remembered talking to my agent and all I had to do was authorize the fax, which I did, then at 2:00 pm I received a text from the loan officer and he said he had not received the fax, so I called Sandy's office again and Alex said he was just getting ready to send the fax, I waited a half hour and called Sandy's off again to verify that the fax had been sent and Alex said the line was busy, the time was now after 3:00 it is now 5:08 and still no fax.

I am not a state-farm customer but was in a minor accident with one on Oct 14 2018. I took almost 2 months to get my car into a body shop for many reasons. In Oklahoma, if you are in a property damage only accident on private property (a business parking lot in my case) there cannot be a ticket issued as long as no one was injured or impaired. Local PD took a report but did not asses fault. I had to give their customer up to 3 wks to report the accident and accept fault.(luckily she did after 2 weeks and a couple of calls from me) If their client does not call or accept fault, they will try to access fault based on the police report. The body shop has to submit an estimate through there portal, he did so and had email proof that it had been uploaded but state-farm had deleted my claim from there portal and claimed they never received anything. Once that was straightened out it took another week or so for them to come to an agreement on the repair amount. My car has now been in the shop for almost a month while I have been in a rental. It had to be towed to a dealership 100 miles away for some of the repairs, which happen to be to a part with extended warranty. Since that part was still under warranty they claim that State-farm is no longer obligated to provide a rental because the part is prone to wear and breakage (even though the wreck with their client is what caused it to break) and not part of the accident.. nor would they be paying for a tow back to me or the original body shop. So, as of tomorrow, I will have no rental car and my car is 100 miles away from me. After a few calls back and forth they did agree to arrange a second tow by the end of the week but will not extend my rental. They also stiffed the body shop for $50, paying me $1711.88 for the repairs when he claims the estimate was for $1760.00. My body shop has now dropped ALL statefarm claims and will no longer work with them in the future. He says for the last year or so this type of handling of claims has become common place for State-farm and is more trouble than it is worth.

I am a Pastor of a church in Memphis Tennessee, our sectary contact agent Mike Fay for building insurance, we were given a quote for eighty dollars a month in which we made two payments, afterward we told the underwriter change the quote to two hundred and fifty seven dollars and that the reason is to replace the building would cost 300,000 the but the building is appraise at 80,000. We were lure into accepting this insurance and than the price went up , 1. The agent ask for a third eighty dollar payments and without consent draft 418. dollars without the church permission. 2.We reported to customer care department who just gave the complaint back to the agent. 3.We called the agent back spoke to Trey and he stated the complaint ends with them and they wouldn't return the church money. Our church name is Temple of Praise Church on 1392 South Wellington Street Memphis , Tennessee. 901-690-3278 So we paid 560 dollars for insurance we never attain.

claim #18-6534-f95 house fire 11/11/18-i have not received an estimate on remodeling repairs,i have received 9,000.00 for living expenses which has been used up for quiet a while ,I have moved from motel t o a rent house and not received money for this,i have not received any money for remodeling my house as it is unliveable I finally after 2 months have started the clean out process on my money and I think this is not the way it should be done,also personal contents settlement is taking to long I believe,i have talked to other people with similar experiences and they all say that this is very bad service on state farm end ,and cannot understand the stalling I am receiving from state farm as big of a company as you are you should be able to give better service than this.my agent on structural damage is Nicholas babineaux and on personal contents the agent is kathy hagman.i could use some help on getting my claim settled.thanks DAVID EMORY 1316 PATRICIA DRIVE,BOSSIER CITY,LA. 71112 CLAIM #18-6534-F95

I am a victim of August 2016 flood in Denham Springs, LA.

I have been a customer for over 20 years.

I lost everything in flood, had every type of coverage you could think of.

I slept under carport, lived in 8x48 FEMA trailer for almost a year and 2-1/2 years later, I offered to settle for $15,000 plus $1200 attorney fees even though I lost over $100,000 in contents and I am out of pocket $40,000 to repair house.

I wanted to settle and State Farm hired an attorney at an exhorbitant amount rather than paying me.

They are suing to have case dismissed and I cannot find an attorney.

God be with you if you become a client.

They are evil personified!

My rates have doubled in the last year's no tickets no accident .my grandson moved long time ago and his car is still listed in my policy his agent is Brian Youmans 651 455 4385.I asked Dustin why My policy went up .He says you could lower your if you retire I've been retired Since 2005 so he never checked out when he was given me when my agent retired O would like to get a new guote for this r please email me a
answer

I changed my insurance FROM State Farm (policy #1241-9882-27) in March of this year by selecting another company and informing my mortgage company by which my escrow funds were released. I have since sold my home and at the time of closing learned that my mortgage company paid both my new insurance policy and my old insurance policy. The State farm policy was paid in error from my escrow account (EFT#4083832) which left me a negative balance at the time of closing. Upon research, I was able to decipher I was covered by two insurances at one time and State Farm was to be notified by my new insurance company and mortgage company (who mistakenly sent funds to State Farm for policy renewal; CitiMortgage has put this in writing and documentation was submitted to State Farm). The local office stated due to the fact that I did not personally notify State Farm they are unable to issue me a full refund, regardless of the fact that the error was admittedly on the mortgage company. I have tried to communicate with the agent who owns the location by which I originally secured the policy and her only explanation is that the underwriters are requiring "proof" from her location of communication from me. I have asked for contact information to make a formal report and to speak with those who are making the decision, only to be informed that the local office did not have such information and could only call the underwriter and ask them who they would recommend I contact. In all actuality, the policy from the previous year was cancelled a month prior to its completion and I was unknowingly being covered by two insurances at the same time which is not lawful but only plausible due to the error on behalf of my mortgage company.
The purpose of this correspondence is to recoup funds paid to State Farm in error and funds for the one month coverages lapsed. I hope to speak to someone in the very near future.

I was in an auto crash 3 weeks ago and was rear ended by one of your customers. An adjuster looked at my truck and issued me a check for repair. I took my truck, an Ford F-150 to Woody Anderson Ford in Huntsville, AL for repair. There were other repairs found by Woody Anderson after they began the work. Apperently they found a third needed repair and completed the third repair before contacting State Farm.

My truck has been completed and ready for pick up for 2 days. I was told by a State Farm agent that the adjuster was scheduled to be there either late yesterday afternoon, 12-13-18, or early the next morning. All they need is a check and I can pick up my truck. I was told today that it would be early next week before the adjuster could be at Woody Anderson Ford. That means my truck is repaired but I can't pick it up for a week because the adjuster can't take 30 minutes to ride over there and look at it.

I could have requested a rental car but I didn't. I have your company at least $1000 in rental fees. I would think that the adjuster could take half an hour out of their day to issue a simple check.

I am not happy and if I'm not in my truck today this is not going to be resolved here.

Mistakes continue to be made by your agency. It took 6 months (this should not have taken this long and this much of my time to finally fix) to address an issue with my umbrella policy followed by several subsequent mistakes including: 1) provided 2 bills for one vehicle within one month, with 2 different amounts; 2) sending me information regarding a car my daughter owns when the information should have been sent to her; 3) as a result of changing vehicles (removing one and adding one), charged me incorrectly and had to wait for 3 re-imbursements...continue to make mistakes which takes my time to address...I am ready for a change in service - something where I have confidence and you are customer oriented and have limited mistakes between my local agent and the "corporate" office.

Stay away from @Statefarm! my family has been out of our home for nine months. We are on our forth adjustor and no return calls from their management. Speculation of bankruptcy for @statefarm is NOT a rumor.

call me @ 734-260-6583
Claim # 22-1396-B30 Texas filed

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I WOULD LIKE FOR SOMEONE TO CALL ME PLEASE IN REFERENCE TO MY RECENT EXPERIENCE WITH STATE FARM INSURANCE AFTER AN AUTO MOBILE ACCIDENT. I HAVE ITEMS MISSING BUT NO ONE WANT TO TAKE THE BLAME. 910- 995-1064

I was involved in a car accident almost a month ago and the worst thing that could have happened is to find ourselves in the hands of a claim with State Farm Insurance. After 3 weeks of waiting patiently, losing income and living a true nightmare for my whole family in the holiday season, to make matters worst, I get a low ball offer on my car which was a total loss caused by State Farm's Insured.

Perhaps because I am a foreigner I am being stepped on, but this in unacceptable. And, giving State Farm the benefit of the doubt I wrote directly to Mr. Tipsord, the CEO directly and I have not heard back in 7 days. This is certainly NOT a sample of "Here to help life go right".

Extremely disappointed, frustrated, abused and bullied!

Armando Estupinan

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good afternoon.
I would check with you for the complaint I filed on Oct. 31 2018. Statefarm Claim # 535471H75

1) My car (blue RAF4) was hit by one white RAF4 on August 22, 2018 in Houston (2800 W Loops). The white car hit my car on the passenger side with it's driver side, when it try into my lane (the ramp to highway). This white car crossed the solid white line (see police report) at that time. The driver of the white RAF4 is an insurance holder from Statefarm.

2) I send the pictures (took on the spot) to Statefarm on August 26, 2018, but they asked me to supply the police report. So using 3 weeks, I finally got the police report and send it to Statefarm on Oct. 25 2018. The police report supports me and verifies my car was hit by the white RAF4 (on page 2 of the police report). Additionally, the report matches well with the pictures I took on spot (see attached documents of the pictures and the police report). However, the lady from Statefarm (on Oct. 31) said they will not make a decision based on the police report. I was shocked and really frustrated about "How Statefarm to make a decision"; in fact they just make a decision based on how to escape their responsibility.

3) I contacted with Statefarm about this issue more than 10 times and I was frustrated by this issue since it looks like no justice here. After I send the police report to Statefarm, it still let me take 100% responsibility and told me they not use police report to make a decision. Around two weeks ago (3 months after the collision), finally one a lady from Statefarm (Atlanta office, phone # 7704-186-555), told me they changed the decision and I need take partial responsibility for this accident because their client's comments stated that I hold a paper before this accident happened. I totally can't accept this decision because of the following reasons:
i) First, I hold nothing at the time; even had no any paper close to me (In fact, it's difficult to see into a moving car through two screens when two drivers in different cars; it's just an excuse for escaping responsibility). In fact, this comment is an powerful evidence that the client from Statefarm did not keeping alert, i.e., this guy entered my lane and hit my car because just looking inside of other person's car not own road conditions;
ii) Second, why Statefarm just took a word from its own client's comment (Page 4 on the police report)? Why Statefarm totally ignored the Police Conclusion (Page 2 on the police report) and my comment (Page 3 on the police report)???
iii) Third, why Statefarm not blame their own client not keeping alert (the guy drove into my lane)? I was all the time in my own lane before and after accident (To verify this, please check the scheme from Police Report, last page on the report, and the pictures took just after the accident). I have to refuse to accept the current decision made by Statefarm.

I need your help consider this case and make a decision based on the truth. FYI, please see attached police report and Pictures. Thank you.

Yanfeng Yue

have had 35 communications with adj,agent and claims dept..have dates and notes re. call contacts..latest 11/26/19 359 pm from cathy lundy no message just 3..i immediately retn call seconds after hang up cathy out of office until 11/28/18..how is that relavent to my querry incomplete adj survey and covered losses..need mgr to explain as claims reps 3 sent me on merry go round via their sup said call willminton.call wilson call adj texas # some acerbating of my vexing dealings with your co.(.am 75 alone, 4strokes 17 diff meds,several 3x a day,constant pain),and as ex police NYPD supv have had many injuries and dealt with thousands of nebulous persons of varied motivation..as such know when i am being put off and patronized ..what is to be done to facilitate my legal claim in a timely manner.several months of communications is not timely nor is it professional...request answer in letter form and email..icant write well as i have slit finger that does not heal in wrting hand..but need visual answeres to avoid miscommunication..also would a corp vp address my complaints..ROGER S WITZGALL, claim #11100811514..re. hurricane florence caused damages and losers..

I was struck from behind by a vehicle on 10/28/2018, in which I was clearly not at fault. The opposing driver and her insurance company
(Geico) took the lead in this accident, as I was not at fault. My car was totaled and It is now 11/28/2018 and I do not have another vehicle yet. State Farm has done nothing but drag their heals. I have gone to so many different departments in claims...I guess I have gone from the total loss team to the special whatever department. "State Farm, cut the check and send it already!" I work a job I actually have to show up to daily, and guess what???? I need a car to get there! You delay and drag things out so unnecessarily that I had to turn my rental back in, because I apparently reached the $1,000 dollar limit???? Funny because that bill said $500.24 not $1,000.00, and I had to pay 20% of that!!!! After this incident has finally been resolved and I've been restored to where I was prior to the accident, I plan on canceling! RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND on top of all this the pay off fro my totaled car that I have yet to receive, you deducted $1,000 dollars from which is my deductible that you told me you were going to sue the other insurance company for since it wasn't my fault. That's total garbage, your billion dollar industry could go ahead and just pay it out to me, but no you all are money hungry, gold digging, selfish, self centered, jerks! I STILL DO NOT HAVE A CAR!!!!!!!!!!

Your claims department did an awful job with my claim. I am requesting to have this claim reevaluated. Claim # 385037Z17. They have caused a great delay in the claim which may have caused further damage to my camper along with not addressing the initial cause of the claim. I have many years of experience in the insurance field. I know how to care for my property during and after a claim. I have worked for Liberty Mutual for 10 years along other companies including: Allstate, Cincinatti, and Nationwide through owner Dan Pontius. I have my property/casualty license and very aware of all the precautions before and after a claim. State Farm has showed me how incompetent they are. My family and extended family has been insured with your company for well over 30+ years.

In July, of this year, a State Farm client backed into my parked vehicle. State Farm accepted liability. My vehicle was not drivable and it took over a week to fix. I had to go though my insurance because the State Farm client did not report the accident , to State Farm, for approximately 5 days. I had to rent a car while my 2008, 4wheel drive, truck was being fixed. My insurance only paid $20 a day. The rental car company offered a compact car. I requested an upgrade to a larger car. I have a bad back and needed the comfort of a larger vehicle. I had to pay, approximately , $204 out of pocket. I was told State Farm would pay for the upgrade. I did receive my $500 deductible for my out of pocket expense for the body work. In October I called the customer service number because I had not received the rental car payment. They said that they did not have the paper work regarding the upgrade. I contacted my agent who didn't think that was correct because the claim was made and must have included the rental car paperwork. She had a NYCM agent check the e-hub and there was not indication that State Farm had processed the rental car claim. The agent sent an email requesting the matter be settled and the claim paid. . I was told to wait a week and contact the help center. During all this time, no one from State Farm contacted me. I called the help center and they again told me they did not have the paperwork. They gave me a fax number so that I could sent the paper work to them. My agent faxed the paperwork on October 25. I again called just a couple of days ago. I was again told the same thing about not having the paperwork . I spoke with a supervisor and told her that the paper work was sent in October. I was again told that my rental car claim could not be processed until they received documentation about the upgrade. I again contacted my agent who told me this was the worst case, regarding rental car reimbursement, that she had ever had. She said she was going to try and find out what was going on and get back with me. That's where we are now. The claim number is 525162M06. I think you would agree that this matter should have easily been settled weeks ago and is now no closer to being settled that it was in July.

I filled a claim with State Farm and I never been treated like this over the phone. My case was declined and I just wanted a simple explanation,but the representative was disrespectfully and hung up on me. This is not a way to treat customer. This call was on Saturday 10th November 18 at around 15:30. Since the call is recorded I want you to investigate this unexeptaple behavior.

I am very disappointed with the Agent Ashley Haberland. Customer relations.
Drew E. Becquet office, Corpus Christi Texas. I had requested I come in and pay my auto policy
each month since the very onset of setting up the auto policy. Well, not once but twice it's been submitted for draft from my financial institution I specifically told Ms. Ashley that I expect to pay the 15th of every month and she responded no problem. I had requested she provide me with a better quote, that the amount needed to be to my request and closet possible dollar amount as I could afford. I have absolutely no problem in paying my auto policy each month, but do it correctly and to the customers satisfaction, don't call me after you have submitted a payment once again Is it a problem tis it difficult to understand my request. I have never given permission for an auto draft. I would like a call from Corporate or representative to resolve this issue. I am so frustrated with this issue and the office here. Please understand I live on a fixed income and make payments accordingly and on time. She is calling me on phone number from years ago and not the one I gave her when I signed up. She calls me when a payment tries to go through

Elva Flores phone 361-336-9611
Ms.

I pay my bill electronically every month.In August I paid it and got verification from my bank account that it was paid to State Farm and deducted from my account.This month I received notification that I would be cancealed because I hadn't paid my August payment.Even though I took verification to my agent from the bank he says they cant find it and its my responsibility to pay it again.
Our agent is Mike Kroll and he is thee most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with.I have proof that it was paid and the bank has proof it was paid it is up to State Farm to find out where it went. I am so frustrated with State Farm at this point .I am contacting Corporate as my next sstep.

At first, the claims process was fine. Then, mechanical damage was discovered while the vehicle was at the body shop. The mechanic is convinced that it was caused from the impact of the accident. The claims specialists at State Farm have been downright hostile and rude. One even said he didn't believe me or the mechanic. He was an insensate jerk. They don't belong in customer service. These are the biggest group of twits I've ever dealt with and I work in law enforcement.

State Farm tried to deduct customer totaled car insurance payment around $700 using bogus reasons, And refused to listen to customer and insisted not going to give the customer the right quoted payment even after customer made numerous calls explained long time over the phone. Customer already signed the paper gave up the rights to the salvaged car long time ago, but State Farm still wanted customer to be responsible for whatever happened to the car after they took over the car. This is really not right for a big company to bully customer in this way.

Yinfei Ma

On March 2, 2018, there was a horrific wind storm that struck the District of Columbia and surrounding area. As a result, out roof was terribly damaged. We contacted Stare Farm Fire Claims a few days later to start our filing process of our lose. We have had 50+ days if rain since that time, and constant water damage continued to occur. We sent one contract which was denied, and since sent another contract for $16,203.96 which was denied. Service Masters came to tear out three walls in one bedroom. Finally, on 7/30/18, we received (3) checks totaling $6,988.94 issued to us and Home Point Financial. We had to send the checks to Home Point, and wait several more days for them to issue one check to us. Out of the check for the above mentioned amount, we had to send Service Masters $1,662.75, leaving us with $5,325.19 to fix roof, and interior damage to our home. To date nothing has been done as there is not enough money to do said repairs. Our deductible $2,671.00 which we have to also pay. The State Farm adjuster that we have been dealing with is Martin E. Morel-Rojas, phone #844-458-4300 ext. 4049437429. There is even more damage to the ceiling in upstairs hall way, as water has continued to leak in. We have paid thousands of dollars in Homeowners insurance over the past 30 years, and our coverage is $534,300 on the dwelling. We still don't know when our roof will be fixed.

I have suffered with upper respiratory condition for several years now, and the smell of the wet musky wood is all through the upstairs. In addition, I care for my 87 year old mothers on weekends, who suffers from Alzheimers. I have had to hire Elite Home Care Solutions, and private sitters to keep her for the past several weekends. This is an added expense for us to bear, as her. bedroom is not livable due to the water damage. We will be contacting the Insurance Commissioner, 7 On Your Side, and whom ever to help us resolve this ongoing problem of six months.

I have requested that the Robert Maldonado agency in Santa Fe transfer my policies to agent Bryan Doerner,which they have failed to do thus far. The first request was in August 2018. I have made the request several times since with no action taken by the Robert Maldonado agency. I’ve been very patient but this has gone on too long. My policies have still not been transferred. This exemplifies the reason that I want to transfer my policies. Previously I have requested copies of Proof of Insurance which is required at Eldorado Stables, where I own a barn. It took months to get the information, always with various excuses why. I want my policies to be transferred immediately to Bryan Doerner, Santa Fe, NM.

You all advised that they would no longer carry my husband and I as an insured, I was advised I could come back after three years or so. I stated that I would not, since you all removed me after 30 plus years having insurance with you. Why would I keep any part of my insurance with State Farm. You all didn't even give me a long time customer an opportunity to deal with the situation or find my husband a new carrier. You all left me. I cannot believe you all have still been billing me for renters insurance. I didn't know that it was two different policies. I now understand now it is two different policies but I would never want to stay with a company that throws their customers away when they have been loyal for years. So loyal that I even had a lifetime guarantee which was taken away as soon as my husband was to the policy. Please remove the renters insurance from my policy from 8-3-18. I still have my tv to show proof that I did break it. I could have filed a claim because I broke my television while moving to my new place in PA. Bob Confer advised that he would move it as of today or he will do nothing.

Also, the checking information you all have on file is no longer valid since I moved to PA. Please do not attempt to take monies from that account.

Your client hit me 8/18/2018 and kept going as i have a photo showing him vehicle fleeing the scene, i had to follow him in order to get the photo of his license plate. Your client had many opportunities to stop and finally did as he noticed we were behind him photographing his truck. We called an officer to get our statements at which time your client admitted to hitting us and driving improperly for which he was given a verbal warning. Now state farm is saying because their client that tried to flee the scene is trying to say the officer and my spouse and myself are fabricating the incident. I sent the photos, the police report and sketch to state farm and they said they still have to listen to their client despite his actions and the police report. Why this is being done when he tried to flee the scene and the officer stated it was his fault is not understandable. Lets realize if i had hit him, which I did not, like your client is trying to now conjure up, why would he flee if he thought it was my fault, he fled because he did want to take responsibility based on our statutes. Her violated CGS-14-236 for failure to drive in proper lane. I am hopeful we can remedy this as soon as possible as I am the victim here and this has been very stressful do to your client being a huge liability based on his actions.

Hello my name is Anthony Berry my claim number is 75-5124-S75, on 7/27/18 I had an accident in my 1981 Chevy Corvette. So I promptly called my State Farm agent and was advised to file a claim, on 7/30/18 I took my car to Caliber Collision in Torrance, California as directed by the agency. Upon arriving at the shop an employee (David) looked my car over and told me they wouldn't be able to repair it because the shop doesn't work on fiberglass bodies. So I took my car to a reputable Corvette restoration shop (Fiberglass Bodies) in Hawthorne. On 8/2/18 a State Farm claims specialist (Carlos) visited the shop to give an estimate, however, he and the shop owner weren't able to reach an agreement on the hourly labor wage ($105.00). Also, on 8/2/18 I spoke to a state farm employee name Kacy and she sent me a (Selective Service) link of shops that were approved by State Farm. So I immediately called four of the shops and three of them told me that they couldn't work with fiberglass, the fourth shop said their hourly wage is $110.00 an hour, therefore, I have exhausted all of the suggested ways of getting my car fixed.
On 8/3/18 I spoke to Yolanda and Jared when I called 855-341-8184 and was told that possibly Carlos the claims adjustor might be able to provide a shop with a $55.00 hourly wage, which is what State Farm wants to pay. As a State Farm policyholder with my homeowner's and earthquake insurance with the company I am very disappointed and I have been given "the run around" and the "pass off" by the staff. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was given the address P. O. Box 52250 Phoenix, Arizona. These are unreasonable and unfair conditions that I am being presented with, also it is a (breach of contract) and ( bad faith) by the company in that it was common knowledge that the corvette has a fiberglass body. I will be filing a claim with the insurance commissioner as directed by my lawyer. I feel that it's unfortunate that as a valued customer that I am being treated in this manner, when I have tried and exhausted the path that I was asked to try.
Thank you very much and looking forward to your reply.

A NUMBER OF EMAIL WENT BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE AGENCY AND MYSELF.

07/30/2018

State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
7846 West 159th Street
Orland Park, Il. 60462-7701
Reference Policy Number 13GUU9945

Good Morning
On January 27, 2018, I agree to Homeowner Hazard insurance in the amount of $797.00, with State Farm. A binder was faxed to my Mortgage Company at that time that included the amount of $797.00 to Primelending Mortgage Company, which was later transfer to Arvest Mortgage company on 05/12/2017, that included the amount of $797.00.
I received my annual escrow account statement from Arvest Mortgage Company dated 07/02/2018. In reviewing the statement I notice a increase from $797.00 to $1200.00. A increase of 403.00. The increase was to take effective in September of 2018.
I contacted you by phone to discuss this increase that I was not notify of, by mail, by phone,or email, nor was my Home Owner Association (Cardinal Property), was notify of this increase who is listed on this policy as well. I contacted you by phone and was informed that you were not available. I left a message for you to return my call. I receive a call from one of your assistance, who at that time I explained my concerns about the increase and he stated that the $797.00 was only a quote, which did not make very much sense to me, since this was not a new policy and a rate of $797.00 payment, that had been in place for over a year.
I informed him at that time that I would be cancelling the policy, and would contact you in a few days to confirm the cancellation. After reviewing the document further I notice that on 01/18/2018 the anticipated disbursements of $797.00 would be submitted to State Farm, but Arvest mortgage Company disbursed $1200.00. A payment according to my understand would begin in September.
Please contact me by the following methods listed below to discuss the additional amount State Farm received in the amount of $1200.00.
Patricia A. Whiters
6746 Eagle Drive
Tinley Park , Il. 60477
773-517-2958
Patriciawhiters1005@yahoo.com

claim number 362829R59. The adjuster is making it hard to settle claim. need help don't need a lawyer. we can do it. make it easy. 4054730151

This is the complaint I filed with the bbb.org:
Change policy terms without my knowledge. State Farm sent me a refund of $454 but they owe me $1070. In addition, I continue to get "Notice of Cancellation or Refusal to Renew" in the request amount of $532.54. The original agent, Becky Mitchiner, quoted the premium of $1336 and I paid this amount in full. Ms. Milchiner misquoted the premium which came back from underwriting in the amount of $2440. I told her I could not afford it and I need to cancel the policy. I have been fighting this since February of 2018. And I was report to NCDMV that I don't have insurance but I cancelled on 2/24/18 and signed up for new insurance with Progressive on 2/24/18. I am also filing complaint with North Carolina Department of Insurance (NCDOI) on aganist Becky Mitchiner and Sherry Baker for fraudulent business practices. Consumer’s Desired Resolution:
$1070

First let me say that my husband and I have been with State Farm for 30 years. In November of 2017 my husband and son had an accident that involved both of our cars and 1 other car. Our son's. Car was totaled and our car was repaired. Last month we received notice from State Farm informing us that they were not going to renew our insurance. I went to our agents office to discuss this with them. They told me our sons car would not be renewed also. The office told me they had. dropped our insurance because in 1 month State Farm had paid out over $15,000.00 on our cars.. I ask them to figure out how much in the last 30 years we had paid them. We never missed a payment ever in 30 years and this is what we get for 30 years of LOYALITY? I ask that an appeal be put in. No one called us to let us know it had been DENIED. I didnt know major companies worked like that. We are in the process of trying to find new insurance and because of the rating we received from State Farm the monthly payments are so high we cannot afford it. We are a retired couple that are raising our grandson and are on a fixed budget. So where should we go for affordable car insurance? State Farm has ruined us. I am so disappointed and depressed over this. I really would like to get a lawyer but my husband said we should let it go. I am so angry I just cant do that.

I have been attempting to complete my annual Workmans Comp audit for about 2 hours now. I find Overland Solutions (I believe they started collecting our data 2 or 3 years ago) to be nearly impossible to work with, certainly not service oriented. In attempting to open their e-mail address, my computer will not allow it to be opened! & indicating it a danger!! In calling their phone #, ans. machine only, with 24 hr callback msg?? As I am mostly out of my office, this does not work for me.

I paid my premium on May 22, 2018 $842.98 an increase of almost $500 from last year. After paying the agent set up Drive safe and save for me. My drive safe app is showing a discount of $171.48.for the policy period May 25, 2018 to Nov 25 2018.when I asked the agent when it would be applied she said it has been applied..IT HAS NOT been applied. I have been with State Farm for, I believe almost 40 years. This is not what I expect from this agent. I also gave her a copy of wind mitigation form for my Condo insurance. I was told they did not accept Citizens. Being on a fixed income the discount is important to me. Please advise. thank you,
Diane Faranda

Dad signed me up when i received my license at age 15 1/2. been 52 years now. probably gave you folks in excess of $100,000. weather caused damage to my home. I filed with my agent. I didn't realize how your company structure diversifies who handles my issues. The agent does nothing. He tells me, Oh, your talking about pencils, you have to call St Louis. Now, if your talking pens, you call New York. I said cant you help, oh no, you have to call someone else. So, when I file for divorce, don't say this is a shock to us. Your business format is ridiculous.

Changed agent recently...my policy has been increased almost $500 since last year! Yes I had a slight accident after all my years driving accident free. I paid my premium May 22,2018 $842.98. I also had Drive safe and Save installed that day. My app is now showing a discount of $171.48 for Drive safe. Agent told me it has been applied. I was given a 5% discount which is $42.15. My question is when is the $171.48 applied as it shows for the period May 2018 thru Nov 2018.? I also had a wind mitigation form for my Condo from Citizens and told me they don't accept Citizens

I tried out the Jeff Kahn State farm branch in Saraland, Alabama. I wrote them checks for $2600 for 2 policies that never came to be. They held my money for well over a month, and in the mean time, they let my insurance lapse without refunding me my money. It took 5 weeks to get the $2600 back, and now I was assessed a $137 "no coverage" fee from my bank. I feel Jeff Kahn should reimburse me for my loss. I will tell everyone I know, both physically and through social media, to never use State Farm, especially the one in Saraland Alabama.

I have had nothing but horrible experiences with Serrano Insurance Agency, Inc. My first problem occurred with my home insurance. The payment wasn't due until mid August. They contacted my lienholder so then I received a letter from my lienholder that my insurance payment was late and would be cancelled in August and to take care of this immediately I was so embarrassed they had notified my lienholder that I went ahead and paid the bill in either June or July..way early to avoid any other issues with this problem. The second issue was with my car insurance. I dropped the pip on one of our autos. I stared receiving a separate insurance card for this vehicle. I asked them to combine all of our cars onto one card. They said they contacted State Farm and "talked them into" putting all of our vehicles on one card and that I would receive them shortly. I did receive the cards however, it listed all of our cars EXCEPT the one we had removed the pip. There was not even a separate card for the vehicle. Then the next problem came about when we purchased a new car. The lienholder required that their name be listed as the lienholder on the declarations page. Their name was not included in the declaration page we received. I asked for a declaration page be faxed to them with EECU listed as the lienholder and also required them to send me a copy (I was really glad I did). The declaration page that was sent to EECU was absolutely ridiculous! Our address was not correct and just a jumbled up mess, our address is 6805 Chimneywood Cicle, Rowlett, Texas A great deal of other common words were misspelled. I was so embarrassed the they would receive such a document from a reputable company as State Farm. These people are inept, uneducated and absolutely horrible regarding taking care of their customers. It has driven me crazy trying to get all the documents in order and correct. I then received a email from them last night that she had called State Farm trying to get all the cars on one card, they said they called several times and left messages with no return calls. So which is it, did she actually call State Farm in the first place and they said they would put them all on one card, or did she just not call them at all until I complained again. All of thee things have happened in a short period of time. I haven't been with them but about 6 months. I told them I was changing agents, they never asked me why, they really don't care. I gave them all the information of the agent that they would require to make the change. However, as you can guess, I did not trust them to make the change. I did the request for a new agent on your website to make sure the change is made. I tried to attach the documentation file however it doesn't have any of the extensions you require so I just copied and pasted it so that you could see the document that was sent out under the name of State Farm. They should be ashamed. Hope this comes through ok. Thank you Suan Hopper

Binder Of Insurance
pending issuance and delivery Of a policy pursuant to the application of the insured and to all the terms and condi t;ions of the policy issued by the company the
State Farm Mutual Automobile insurance Company
ATTN; INSURANCE CENTER
PO BOX 92451 L
FORT WORTH TX 76124=4511

policy Number: 180 8079-A28-a3G
Year Make Vehicle rdentification Number (VIN)

2017 CHRYSLER PACIFICA 2C4RCIGG3HR752025
Coverages
Liability Compr ehens Collision Ded
30/60/25 $250 $500
Effective July 05 r 2018, not to e*ceéd thirty (30) days hence and to become void irtunediaeely upon the issuance of a policy in place hereof .

I was billed through autopay for 6 months after i had dropped my policy and was with another insurance company. Communicatiin was stopped with me, after numerous attemps to seek retribution. I was told that i would be called back. It never happened. State Farm Ins. Ms. Isaac.

I have never been so frustrated with your company. I will explain to you guys what happened. I was overcharge over $150.00 over on my account and when i call the agent to talk to them thet could not care. The owner of the agent was rude and didn't really care. Her comment to me was my employees mess up and everyone is human and make mistake. The part that really upset me is that it will be 30days before you get your money back. She was.very rude and could care less. Her name is Courtney and her office is locatef in River Ridge LA. If someone from StateFams can call me and talk to me I would really appreciate it. Also, i forgot to mentiob that I was on vacation and this agent needs to learn how to talk to cusomer. I'm very disappointed.

My agent James Shelley at Clarksville Tn office will not accept my calls I pay 150 a month for car insurance this is unprofessional and I would like to speak to someone over this

I am a 67 year old retired senior citizen on SSI and I have had State Farm Insurance for over 30 years. My premium keeps going up and I have asked my agent to look into it and see if there was a way to get it reduced. I have not heard back from him in over a month. I drive a 2005 Ford F-150 with over 230.000 miles on it. I have had quotes from other insurance companies $30 to $40 less than what my premium is now. I like State Farm or I would not have been a customer this many years. I have had numerous friends that were agents for State Farm and that is why I have the insurance today. After talking to a group of my friends, they suggested to send this complaint in and they too are looking forward to see the response since all but one also have State Farm and are not happy with their high premiums. Your response is appreciated.

The Topeka office of Brandon Aldridge has been a horrible experience. Completely dissatisfied. Communication is non existing. Kristy Smith is untrustworthy. She states on thing on the phone and come to find out it is completely something else. My most recent experience is one of my daughters insurance bills, I got a call stating it was a "friendly reminder her bill was due on the 28th of June could I contact her" I contacted my daughter she revealed because of being in college she could not afford to pay her bill." Went to check on our policy her care insurance was no where to be found.
Left 2 messages on their answering machine, Kristy called me back even after I asked to only speak to Brandon. She argued with me. All I wanted was to pay her bill and I am so frustrated after 30 years of being with state-farm there have been more issues since our agent Larry retired. I am ready to cancel all my polices and go elsewhere.

In my 30 years I have never had so many issues until Brandon Aldridge took over our polices. The gentleman TJ I spoke with tried to give me excuses of there are changes and they are trying to figure it out. Well in field of work we have to stay on top of it or it can be life altering. So I am not listening to any excuses anymore.

I am very disappointed no longer is the customer right but when you have been dedicated to a company for more than 30 years I would expect better customer service. This email sent to my daughter does not state anything about her bill being past due. This is the rude person I spoke too on the phone hopefully someone is keeping track of her behavior

> From: Kristi Smith <kristi.smith.f4cn@statefarm.com>
> Date: June 13, 2018 at 11:54:45 AM CDT
> To: "MELISSADAWN57@HOTMAIL.COM" <MELISSADAWN57@HOTMAIL.COM>
> Subject: State Farm
> Hi Melissa,
> Call me as soon as you can regarding your insurance.
> Thanks.
> Kristi Smith
> 2841 SE Croco Rd, Ste 500
> Topeka, KS 66605
> Bus 785.267.1428 Fax 785.267.3629

We the St. Martin family in North St. Paul MN have filed a claim for our siding and roof to be replaced due to storm damage. Our agent and your so called (underwriters) say they want to match it. There is no way you can match any ones siding of roofing with the same pattern. Color? Maybe. Pattern no way. I am contacting the MN Secretary of State and the MN Attorney General office plus the B.B.B. to let them know our disappointment above how you always take the easy way out. No matter the out come of this situation I will spend all my extra time letting people know how you don't care about people only money. Thanks.

Was in a bad motor vehicle accident and I have bad injuries and have received yelling at me no understanding no help to ensure my vehicle is repaired correctly. I was yelled at by a manager of the property department for ~ 15 minutes in front of at least 5 therapists and my S.O.. Her name was Lisa Bishop from California. I was just concerned about my vehicle being properly restored due to the severity of the accident! They have also caused delays with the body shop a blame a severely injured insured client! It has been a brutal 5+ weeks. No one has asked to help me!!! No One! Just argued and insulted me! Disgusting and should all be fired! I do not recommend State Farm to anyone unless you want to be taken advantage of, humiliation, delays, and cost is worth more than insuring your vehicle is fixed correctly!!!

I was appalled by a recent encounter or call over the phone around 9:33 AM, (May 11, 2018) with the manager of State Farm Insurance (Odessa, West Texas location) named, MR. JEREMY RAMOS - CAINE, someone whom I wish to help me but instead the one who mocked me, lashed out on me, embarrassed me of my previous accident that it's severed as an accident life situation, and a false representative of State Farm company that hung up a phone on me or to a customer to avoid an amicable closure of my insurance policy. When you hear what transpired, I am sure you will agree that he needs to be demoted, stripped down his insurance license nor should be given a corporate managerial training and proper etiquette in customer service.

When I called Mr. Ramos over the phone today to my intent, he abruptly lashed out on me using his unforgiving words on me, put guilt on my face by using his rude and dominating voice of my previous accident. I soon observed that he had gone cold and very unprofessional on treating me as a customer.

I actually called Jeremy as an equivocator, for a lot of reason, when he re-instated my auto insurance of my insurance policy, the original amount was just $122.89, then I had an accident in March 26, 2018; all of a sudden re-adjustment was settled, billed on it and rate was accelerated. Mr. Ramos told me to not pay the month of April 2018 because the payment will re-adjust/will accrue the fee by May 12, 2018, for the amount of $164.05 for a one time payment. Then, after I told him of the very poor service of him and declining their insurance company service, he billed me again with another high rate quotation. It feels like there's always a hidden fees and loop holes in managing their statement over mine.

I was mortified, and I am embarrassed to say that I was so dumbfounded by Mr. Jeremy Ramos' rude behavior and very well disappointed of his actions. I find it hard to believe that you would knowingly employ such abusive, ill-mannered, unethical, foul-mouth , abrasive, and unprofessional manager like him.

I have no idea what has happened to my receipts of payment that I did pay with him online over the phone way back this year, but I expect to complete my transfer from a new insurance agent of State Farm company located in Bedford, Texas instead of Odessa location. I also would like an apology for how I was treated by Mr. Jeremy Ramos. Please let me know when I should be speaking to the manager of the State Farm Corporate office or the headquarter, so things can be set right in a civil manner. I look forward to hearing from you within the next week.

Jovelyn Carrion

My coworker backed in to my 2006 Mercedes Benz on March 1,2018. I filed a claim with Farmers Insurance on March 5, 2018, it took the auto body shop two weeks to make an estimate on the repairs. The auto body representive state the repairs would be around $5,000.00 and it was about $400.00 from being considered a total lost. I was not please with this information, I informed him that I wanted my insurance to inspect the car to see if their estimate was close to Farmers. I did not tell him I was going with my Insurance, so the agent that was handling the case canceled the rental car, now I am stuck with a $500.00 bill from the car rental company.I don’t understand why I am being penalized for wanting a second opinion. I picked up my car 4/17/18, and I will have to take it back for a light bulb and issue with my left side passenger door lock that was not a part of the accident. Pleas help me resolve this issue. Thank you. Mary White

My truck was totalled on Feb. 2nd.Still haven't received my release of lein from state farm bank to finish my claim.This was supposed to be settled as of last week.I paid off my truck early and am tired of getting the run around.I had to move last year so I could have a better place to live and lost my original paperwork that showed my release of lein which the truck was paid off well over a year ago.To save the possibility of a lawsuit; I would hope you pay m my money. Tom Mallory of state farm in Whitehall, Mi was my agent. thank you. sincerely, Herman Andreas.

to who every cares
i bought a brand new toyota in oct got hit by a deer been over 5 months and i dont have my car back looks like it be over 6 month right now . cost 35000 dollars for the car has all most 24000 dollars in damage and you all say not going to total it .real kill the resale price . but you apparently dont care about that . you dont care i have been with out a car for all most 6 months. no i did have full coverage that cover rent a car. dont care that I have been with you for over 35 years. and apparently dont care if im customer after this. it all about the bottom line what way you can save money . you mite want to change your model form [ like a good neighbor were thier ] to [ this is how we save money ] . now its ok i know im not that important to you. Im just one customer.
thanks
see ya on facebook

My auto claim is 6 weeks old. I have yet to get a decision on the estimate submitted by our local collision center.
I was told I would be kept updated by phone or e-mail. So far nothing. I have done a little research and found you guys
operate this way a lot. I am extremely dissappointed and considering changing insurance companies. My claim number is
04-2809-D94. If I do not hear anything by 03-21-201 I will contact the State Insurance Commission. Rating my experience is
easy. "0" so far.

I am so very disappointed in the way in which my family and I have had our claims handled by the claims department. We have been clients with State Farm since 2005 and to date, we are considering switching to another company. I am in the process of sending a certified letter to the corporate office in Bloomington, IL. So disappointed AND frustrated!

I have been with state farm for over 8 plus year and went outside state for over 3 month then came back to state n wanted to reinstate my policy and have been waiting over 2 plus week to get reinstated after they took 1200.00 form my bank acct and stil not have ins please call me at 313 742 1779
when u receive this email to get this problem cleared up

CLAIN#22-2518-P87///LOSS DATE 12-31-17
OUR HOUSE WAS HIT BY A VEHICLE WITH DAMAGE TO HOME,WHY DO WE OWE 1000.00 DED. ON OUR HOME OWNERS
WHY ISNT VEHICLE AUTO INSURANCE RESPONCABLE FOR CLAIM OR ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS
ARE WE ENTITLED TO 1000.00 BACK AT LATER DATE????BEEN WITH STATE FARM FOR 30 OR MORE YEARS
JUST NEED SOME STRAIGHT ANSWERS...PLEASE REPLY
E-MAIL MARC AT mcortopassi@shelton.com or call nancy at 1-248-459-6244

If I could give a lower rating than 1 I would. On January, 25th 2018 I experienced a plumbing failure. Chris Jessen and Nicole Dileo were assigned as my adjusters. The estimate Ms. Dlieo gave is CLEARLY UNFAIR and openly malicious towards me. Ms. Dileo has intentionally omitted $30,000 from my claim (it is neither on my estimate or in a denial letter). She has also made MANY mistakes and errors in my claim (i.e. "estimating" $.078/SQFT to replace high end carpet and padding. Offer $11,000 to replace a kitchen that homedepot quoted $10,000 JUST FOR CABINETS and MANY others).
There has been NO response to my loss of personal items and Ms. Dileo REFUSES to go over her "estimate" and explain how she arrived at her estimate.

I am about to file a complaint of UNFAIR PRACTICES with the insurance commissioner and writing this letter is my LAST STOP before a formal complaint is filed with the state of California. I have been living in a house that is a construction zone for 3 weeks and I have YET to have ANYONE FROM YOUR COMPANY demonstrate ANY concern or assistance in getting my home/life back. My PERSONAL PROPERTY LIST was provided verbally on Jan, 30th to Mr. Jessen and I provided an electronic version on Feb 4th....and have NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE.

Rod A. Nelson
CLAIM # 75-2810-V76
714-673-0490

I called roadside assistant around 9pm because my car broke down. When I originally called my ETA was 80min, got several calls that Elite tow services were on the way. After 2hours no tow truck ever came, so I called back roadside assistants to see where the truck was. I was told they would be 20 more min. Then another 40 min went by and I called back to be told 20 more minutes he was dropping another car off that was on the truck as we spoke. So another 30 min went by called back still dropping car off another 20 min this went on for hours. 3 different Supervisors called saying I should have never been told that many times 20 more minutes and filed a complaint against Elite Towing services. Then one of the supervisors told me she was getting another company and whoever was there first go with them. I waited another 30 min no one came. I called back again and was told another company was never called and 20 min Elite would be there still dropping off car. I waited almost 5 hours on the side of the road in the cold. I find this unprofessional and ridiculous that I pay all this money for services that are horrible. I have renters insurance and 3 vehicles on this plan. Hopefully I never need anything else because your company let me down. My issue is what if I had my daughter with me or it was my mother in law. This is unacceptable especially for how much I pay. Why do I have roadside assistants if no one comes in a timely fashion. I am very disappointed and I am probably going to start looking for a new company. Not to mention I have a job that I have to be to at 7am, didn't get home till after 2am by the time the truck came. In the end I was lied too also. The agent keep saying he had a car on truck then tells me the truck driver had a problem with payment for last customer and impounded that car. But if they knew this y not call another company??? I am so beyond disappointed with your company for the way they handle the situation and made my experience horrible. Almost 5 hours for roadside assistant is unacceptable and stressful. I had the worse experience ever with your company.

I was in an accident over 3 months ago I been trying to get my vehicle fix the person hit me from behind is also a state farm customer OK I went had my estimated state farm refuse to pay for my vehicle to get fix my vehicle been in the body shop for 2 week waiting for a adjuster to come out an inspect the car . state farm gave me 1500 it is not enough to fix my vehicle my frame is bend bad .today makes two weeks adjuster having came yet.

Car broke down next to highway. First day above zero temp in a month. It is COLD. This is Wisconsin, not Arizona. Called State Farm and was told tow truck in an hour. An HOUR 15 MINUTES later tow driver calls to say "he can't make it". Call State Farm again and they said they would get someone else. NO ONE called. TWO AND A HALF HOURS LATER I CALL AGAIN. This time the tow will be there in an hour. REALLY???? Wait for 3.5 hours??? In the dark waiting for single digit temperatures??? NO you do NOT understand. You say you do but really you DO NOT.

I crawled the car home. If it broke down again on the way I thought I could be close enough to walk home and ditch the car. THE CAR IS STILL NOT AT THE DEALER WHERE I CAN GET IT FIXED.

I PAY for emergency service. What am I paying for???????????? Emergency service. I did get what I pay for.

To make it better you should tow the car from my house to the dealer. At MY convenience.

The 2 times we have needed help from them *after paying insurances for over 45 years, they ripped us off completely...we may as well have self-insured as we would have come out ahead. They are a joke.

Forty five year customers with no claims or tickets until hurricane Irma. Five months after hurricane still haggling with them to settle claim losses. In that span of time I haven't spoken to the same person twice...they have an army of unskilled, unprofessional personnel incapable of solutions. An adjuster has never been assigned nor did one come onsite to observe damages. The agent's office is equally ineffective. They are on the ready to sell you products but not help you with claims. They mishandled my losses and expect me to pay premiums on a non-existent vehicle in order to keep the policy until I can replace the total loss vehicles. Extortion anyone? Never met nor can I reach the owner of the agency...only allowed to deal with staff. Our business with State Farm includes insuring five vehicles and a house. Once our business is done, I am moving on. Don't be fooled. They might have been the best in the industry at one time but read reviews before doing business with them as they fall very short. Oh, and at bi-annual policy renewals, there's always a premium hike they cannot explain. Avoid headaches, disappointment, stress, delays, red tape and take your money elsewhere. Corporate really needs to take a look at their crumbling business and how the trickle down affects customers.

Good afternoon, I am the son of Raymond Raffaelli. He has just been notified from his agent that his home owners insurance is being canceled at the end of February. This all stems from him filing a claim due to the fact that the retirement home he was staying in burned to the ground in the Santa Rosa fires. Him and my mom have been with this agent and company ever since I was a child. (I am now 56) I think that they changed for a year or two when they were persuaded by AARP. He lost everything in this fire including all of his worldly possessions as well as anything that was my moms who past away in 2017. It has been hard enough to loss my mom as well as his new place of residence. He has since moved up to the Roseville area to a new retirement community. He still owns a house in Santa Rosa that he is renting out. Now he gets the new at nearly 90 years old that he is losing his insurance on that home. Does this country not take care of there elderly anymore. I understand that this is business and the way the world is right now. This may also stem from the claims for the flooring due to the flooding of the washer a couple years ago. If you can enlighten me on this please let me know. Thank you

My car was stolen State Farm was supposed to be there to help they made everything so much more difficult than what it was they recovered my car but still it was not towed from the location they found it for more than 20 days finally the police department had to tow it because State Farms insurance or tow trucks would not come get the vehicle which made me have to pay out-of-pocket for a rental car because you only have 20 days or approximately $750 at $25 a day for the rental car and after that it's up to you to pay every day on your own and if they would have towed the car immediately after finding it I would not have had a $700 car rental bill. I repeatedly called everyday asking them to please tow the car to the lot so an adjuster could come out and total the damages and the car could be towed to the repair facility. I will never forget this experience and not in a good way not to mention I still pay my car payment every week plus for the car plus my car insurance and I had a $500 deductible for the car damages and then I had another $500 deductible for this that was stolen nobody nobody is even taking the time to tell me what I need to do to file the claim for renters insurance for the items that were stolen inside the car needless to say this is been a horrifying experience and I hope when you guys research the car insurance you going to get leave out State Farm they don't deserve your business ake the claim to even get the property the money for the propertythat was stolen in the car it's absolutely absurd and State Farm is horrible

I have had a policy for my doctors office at 6626 (rental) & 6628 La Jolla Blvd in La Jolla, CA along with another property at 361 Kolmat street at the same location. I have owned this property for 40 years and have never made a claim. I retired from practice and in the process of converting the unit into a residence. I contacted the office of Terry Hudkins specifically Carola when my policy became due in November of 17. She stated to pay $500 and that she will adjust my policy from a doctors office to a residence. Today I got a check back from State Farm and they stated my policy was canceled. This is totally unacceptable treatment. I will never ever deal with Terry Hudkins office again and feel he should be reprimanded for his unprofessionalism and the way he represents your company.

My daughters car was rear-end on October 7, 2017 in Marion, Ohio. The girl that was driving the car has State Farm Insurance. No one has called me from State Farm. On November 16, Herbs Grahams collision repairs called and stated that State Farm refused to pay for the entire replacement of the bumper to my daughters car. None of which I had been informed by State Farm. Herb's gave me a number to call SFI. I called and was connected to a very rude man. The representative stated that they would not pay due to prior damage and there was red paint on it. I have pictures of the accident right after it happened and before the cars were removed. There was NO red paint on the car. The rear end accident caused the damage to the car - it had NEVER been rear-ended before. In trying to explain this to the service rep - he said he could see red paint! Needless to say this person has not EVER seen the car just through photos down loaded to his computer! The car has red tail lights under the trunk that could possible be mistaken. I requested to speak with the adjustor and was told that wasn't allowed. I asked for a complaint process and was told to go through MY insurance company and have them pay for it! I don't appreciate doing a car half-ass when it is a brand new car. The accident was no fault of my daughter's and I want it to be fixed correctly. The accident is causing the bumper to be unsafe.

Rudest most unprofessional experience ever but I guess that's the privilege of being the local state farm office owner's son. Have been sorting through painful death of my brother in August. Was having a very unpleasant conversation in which Craig Baxter (son of Baxter Griffith), was rude and I finally confronted his attitude, and he told me he was quite annoyed as he had already spoken with my sister a few times. I said sorry we are disorganized but death is messy and I wasn't being high maintenance. Turns out my brother's insurance expired the day before I called (which was our fault, not blaming State Farm for that...we are catching up..and even though he spoke to my sister, we have a ton of stuff to do with this estate and I am paying the bills). I told him I was disappointed in his tone, which at best was cavalier and lacking any empathy or any real interest in helping. I was going to pay for my deceased brother's insurance over phone but wanted to ensure it was valid and he said we needed to add a vacancy clause, since my brother's condo was unoccupied. That all made sense, but talking to him was like sorting out a high-level puzzle as he was clearly annoyed to be talking to me and it was clear he didn't want to help. Of course, he told me we were one day too late to pay, which may be true and totally our fault, but who would trust he did anything to help after his incredibly nasty behavior to me. Sorry Craig Baxter that my brother's painful death cause you to repeat yourself over several conversations. Good luck to anyone who relies on this office. I would never trust them. Considering calling the corporate office and pursuing this more. Very upsetting experience that goes beyond the insurance discussion.

Hello, My name is Angel Tunstall - Policy # of your insured driver is 3114012. My claim # is 041211D99. Police Report # is WC1723906. State Farm Specialist assigned to me is Rob Chase. Please be advised that I am in the process of filing a formal complaint with NAIC and sending a formal letter to State Farm's CEO Mr. Michael Tipsord if a reasonable resolution has not been reached soon . I was hit by one of your insurers. The police report proves she was a fault. The first call I made to State Farm, the CSR agent was very polite and kind. I wish I would've taken names but the last 2 agents were very rude to me. A guy that I spoke with twice stands out because he was very quick and abrupt with his words, snappy type of speech. I worked in customer service so I am very aware of how I'm supposed to be addressed. I have been treated as if I am the villain for what happened to me. My world has been turned upside down and this has added weight to my issues. My 2nd complaint is that due to the accident, my car suffered external and internal damages. the impact causes my car to shake uncontrollably when driven at a speed over 50 mph. Wen the adjuster came to look at the external damage I was compensated quickly but when he came to the mechanic shop, the mechanic explained to him the effects from the impact and damages it caused but all the adjuster did was take pictures and stated there is noting wrong with my car. Not once did he drive it or ask to ride in it to see if it shakes. How can he tell by just looking at my car? State Farm has not held up to the standards claimed... like a good neighbor you are there. My experiences so far are pretty negative. Thank You for your help in this matter.

Call the office to down grade my policy , told me she would call me back... and explain .. call back with same policy and was not trying to take anything off. This happen 2 times. I cannot see my policy online... raise my policy by 10$ ... did not
give me any information in the mail on this ... poor service ... no stars from me !!!

I have been with State Farm for 39 years. I like State Farm. I do not like the commercials now that have Aaron Rodgers in them. He is against standing for the National Anthem. His views are not consistent with the majority of America. Please remove Aaron Rodgers from these commercials.
It disgust me knowing that State Farm is giving him endorsements for these commercials. Please don't start losing customers because of this.
The time is now
Thanks,
Donald Graham

I had my 2008 BMW 3 serviced at certified BMW service location and found they had stolen significant parts from my vehicle that devalued the car. I have tried to get a State Farm representative to assist me with the claim, but I have been given every excuse under the sun as to why they won't send an adjuster out to even look at the car. First they said it wasn't covered under my policy, then they said I needed to send before and after pictures which I produced. They then said they couldn't tell if the pictures displayed any evidence. They then told me that based on pictures they couldn't see any difference. This would all be solved if they simply sent an adjuster out to look at the car. They have obviously decided they will not pay the claim and are blowing me off. I have been paying State Farm premiums for over 30 years and this is the treatment I am receiving. I have even sent them the car fax to show what is supposed to be on the car and now is removed. What more should I have to do?

I have been a client for 15 years. I have 4 policies 2 car 1 renters insurance 1 salon liability policy. My apartment got flooded and lost everything but the clothes on my back. Renters covers nothing. My salon has liability insurance and it's in a Senior living complex they flooded evacuated all residents i am not working for month. I am covered for lost wages under policyThe power was off for 5 days and gas is off till kitchen rebuilt. Latrice from Georgia the claims adjuster calls me a fraud and said too bad you get nothing. I would tell ya'll to shove it and find a new insurance company but Megan my agent has been caring and kind. You need to Fire Latrice for being a Mean Hateful Bully unless you condon that behavior especially after the Hell I've been through. Dana Christian

I have gone to the State farm office on Meadow St. in Ithaca N.Y, to pay my car insurance every month, but now for the last two months there never opened except every once in awhile with no office hours on the door any more. We tried going to another State Farm further from me, but I was informed they couldn't take my payment and that I could only go to the office where I received my car insurance to make my payment. Never ever have I heard anything like this before! What is going on with the State Farm office on Meadow St. because everyone is talking about it and know one has an answer. It is so rude not letting anyone know and all my family and friends could not understand why I couldn't pay my bill at a different State Farm where they were opened. What is going on!

I requested a tow on 9.1.17. The TNM towing company said they would be there at 4:24 pm. I tracked them on the website ( map ). I was waiting at the vehicle when they were 4 minutes away. Then the web tracker said he was no longer in route and not on the map. I waited another hour and called them. They said they were stuck in traffic because of accidents. I waited another hour and called and they said that they were on the way. They arrived over 2 hours late. This type of service is unexceptionable. I want a full refund of my tow. Thanks Chesle

I have 3 cars covered by State Farm one was a 2005 Honda Accord I sold it and purchase another car 2013 Honda Accord called to get coverage on the car Ohio law requires you must have insurance before you drive a car off the lot. I had the the car for 2 years paid insurance for 2 years until I needed roadside assistance and found out the 2013 Accord was not insured I was left out neglected denied reimbursement for a tow and no financial discount rate provided or offered like good neighbor you guys weren't there. I paid insurance on a car I didn't own and I'm thankful I didn't have an accident I know for certain that I would have been ignored. Just looking for this Company to Care like they advertise I'm very disappointed with how this situation was handled!!!!

My claim# is 420639B56. I submitted an invoice for a reimbursement payment on 7/24/17 for the amount of $143.22. When I did not received the payment that was owed to me, I resubmitted a request / reminder on 7/24/17. As of 8/30/17, I still have not received my money. So, again this morning, I sent another reminder to please pay me the past due amount of $143.22. This check should be sent to my address which is 4915 W Hedgewall Circle, Memphis, TN 38141. I don't appreciate being given the run around about an agreement that was made with your company. Enough time has passed for me to have received funds. I'm asking that someone in your office confirm and respond when I should expect my money. I called several times leaving messages for adjuster to call me and I've been unsuccessful in reaching her. This is not how business should be handled.

Approximately 2-weeks ago, 3/20/17, my wife and I were mailed a letter, indicating that my insurance rates on my 2016 Nissan Frontier were going to be increased. No reason was given for this rate increase. I have a perfect driving record with this vehicle ,not even a traffic ticket. When my wife e-mailed StateFarm agent, Kirk Goodnight's office,the reason given for the rate increase was that I was over the low mileage discount. This was an out and out lie. When she asked them how they knew the mileage on the truck, they claimed that a third party had told them the mileage,another lie. I am still way below the 7,500 miles per year to qualify for this discount. When Kirk's office was notified of this they finally said,okay we will not raise your rates on this vehicle at this time. What kind of insurance agent would have these kind of business ethics. I am currently shopping around for a different automobile insurance company, with an honest way of treating their insured clients.

I was a loyal customer for over 8 years, last half a year was a hell: terrible customer service, lost paperwork, pointing fingers to another departments for not doing a good job, stating that the billing department and the offices do not work well together, etc. My monthly payments went up literally every month with no explanation : one month $120, next $150, then $180, then $286. I got sick of it and cancelled my car insurance policy. However, two months after they went to my account and stole $567.

They stole my money. When I emailed the office I was told that the billing department is 2 states away and that it takes for a while to get information that the policy is cancelled. How is it my problem? it looks like this company became a big scam providing exceptional fraud service instead of exceptional customer service. I am going to file a complain with attorney general.

I pay my auto insurance in person with cash. I'm not interested in any other method. State farm insurance office in Tillamook, Oregon is often closed during business hours. So far, I have made several attempts to make a payment on 11/17/16 and 11/18/16 both attempts were met with locked doors and lights out. First attempt sign on door saying "closed for weekly meeting" will reopen at 3pm the time was 3:06p.m. Second attempt sign on door saying "closed for lunch" will reopen at 2:30 p.m. time is 1:25p.m. I don't know how long there lunches are or there so called weekly meetings but I've had enough of this nonsense and am switching providers. Says on the ver same door "open 9-5 Monday thru Friday"i. And that is what it should be. Goodbye state farm.

That regarding about claim #05-979-M-79. The claims specialist State Farm corporate assigned to me, Ashley is not a professional on her duties and always gives me excuses. I am tired of getting the run around and feel sorry for this company. They are losing good customers.

On 10/12/2016, your insured crashed into my privacy fence. I called the Claims center as informed and provided extensive information to a representative, Meckus. After which, I was sent a claim assign via my email address and assigned a Claim associate, Jody Maze. I then called requesting to speak with Jody Maze; however, Lori Albright answered and stated that she could help me. It wasn't until this time that I learned that I needed to provide an estimate of damages to my fence and pictures if I posed them. Additionally, I asked Lori to send via email what was requested of me (see below).

Per our conversation if you would choose a place to repair your fence and submit an invoice/bill to State Farm for review and payment. If you have photos of the damaged fence that would also be appreciated. If you would like to send to my email directly you can also do that. Please call State Farm Insurance Companies with any questions.

The contact number was 844-292-8615, extension 331, with a mailing address of PO Box 106171 Atlanta, GA 30348. I was given the email address: Statefarmclaims@statefarm.com. I then had an estimate performed by Long Fence and submitted via email back to Lori along with multiple pictures of the truck and damage to my fence, this occurred on 10/23/2016. In this email, I requested that Lori please provide an update. I have heard nothing to date. Since this was through no fault of my own, I feel I have provided the necessary information needed and would like the courtesy of a response and my fence being repaired by State Farm.

On Sunday, 9/25/16 I discovered my carpet in one bedroom was wet. I saw my water meter spinning and turned off all water to my house. On Monday, 9/27 I called my local agent, who responded immediately and told me how to file a claim that morning . However all Claims Agents are pooled in Bloomington, IL. It wasn't until Tuesday that Mr. Gordon returned my call. Due to a terminally ill brother & sister, I missed his call but returned it to him within an hour. In the meantime, my local SF agent and my plumber tried to reach Mr. Gordon and only got voicemail like I did.

State Farm did not return any of our calls until Wed. 9/29! All this time I am completely without water and cannot begin a claim. My local SF agent was fantastic! Because we couldn't reach Mr. Gordon, he gave the plumber standing by permission to begin the repair on Tuesday and work out the paperwork with Mr. Gordon later. Distant Claims Agents have no "skin in the game". They are often unconcerned and totally out of touch with the real life crisis customers are enduring. State Farm needs to change this.

Have feedback for State Farm?