Sprint Customer Service

Contact Sprint Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-777-4681

Have a complaint about Sprint? If you need to report a problem about your device or wireless account the customer service number to call is 1-888-211-4727 or toll-free 1-800-777-4681. If you are troubleshooting your device it is recommended that you call using another handset.

To escalate your issue to Sprint headquarters including the CEO, write to Marcelo Claure at 6200 Sprint Pkwy. Overland Park, KS 66251. You can also ask for his extension when you call the Sprint corporate office at 855-848-3280. You may also log on 24/7 online to a personal MySprint report at the www.sprint.com website. Store locations are listed there as well as a live chat.

We have the best phone numbers for Sprint listed to reach a live human. Founded by Cleyson Brown and Jacob Brown in 1899 and affiliated with GTE Telephone in the early days, Sprint has a long history of mergers, acquisitions and blog to keep customers current on “Sprint in the news”.  Sprint has social presence at Twitter, Facebook and on YouTube.

Sprint Corporation is a United States telecommunications company and provides domestic wireless service and international internet. Serving the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands Sprint is publicly traded on the NYSE:S. Employing over 31,000 and with revenues reported in 2013 at US 35 billion Sprint continues to be a presence in the mobile device industry.

Upset with Sprint?

File a complaint here!

Reach Sprint Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Sprint corporate office

• 6200 Sprint Pkwy.
    • Overland Park
    • KS 66251

1-800-777-4681

A-

8am-5pm Central Time, 5 days a week

Top Sprint Complaints

I have been completely unsatisfied with Sprint Customer service since I upgraded my phone to the new I-Phone 7 a few months ago. The store manager talked me in changing my plans and upgrading my service because it would "lower my bill". I changed plans, got a new phone and to my surprise my average bill is about $60.00 more a month.

On Nov 25th, I received an e-mail stating that I could "add a line" and get a free TV. I went to the store to sign up and was eventually told that I had to buy a phone. I called the corporate service and was put on hod for about 15 minutes before getting disconnected. I waited over two hours and no one called me back (Spring has my cell number but apparently no one cares).

I called again about 3 hours later and was being helped by a Sprint representative who asked to put me on hold while he checked my account. Again the line disconnected. Again no call back. I called a third time and spoke with yet another representative who want me to explain every thing again. I did not feel like it and asked for a total to exit my contract. Sprint has some serious customer service issues and will definitely look into changing carriers who cares and will provide quality support. I hate doing this since I have been with Sprint "forever"!

Comment (0)

Why do we pay insurance on a phone for the whole contract on a lease phone and if I drop it I have n pay a deductible on a phone I don't own and pay insurance for. I dropped my Galaxy s5 screen went black but the phone still works my home screen key still lights up and I can answer calls take pics unlock my phone but I can't see anything. I pay 25 a month for lease and 11 for insurance.

My contract is up in April so I have paid 720 on the phone that is over 2 years old and then I have to pay 200 more if I want it fixed or to buy it at end of contract to get a new phone. It should b replaced for free with maybe a 50 dollar deductible if any. What is the point in insurance every month if it doesn't go towards my phone being fixed for free.

That's not fair we have been with u guys for 8 years now. Been paying insurance for 8years never 1 time had to get a new phone use my insurance or anything. We pay around 180 month for 2 lines for 8 years now that's almost 18,000 dollars we paid u and then I can't have my phone fixed or just have a new or used on for free? We love your service 90%of the time it works great. But if we can come to an understanding we will have and change our service provider.

Comment (0)

We have tried and tried to get our bill straightened out. We've been overcharged, charged for things we shouldn't be charged for, and lied to about the amount our bill would be. We've paid approximately $900 the past couple months and it's still not right. Fix the problem or there will more negative publicity for Sprint.

Comment (0)

Went into sprint store 2 months ago to check into preordering the iPhone 7 and switching to sprint. Was clear with sales rep that I did not need to switch that day just wanted to preorder. The sale rep told me I could start that day, they would give us temporary phones and our iPhone 7 pluses would be in the store in 2 weeks. 2 months later and 4 trips to the store, we still do not have the iPhone 7 plus and have found out that the sales rep told us incorrect information about data overages.

He pulled a fast one on us to get a sales. The manager is never in when I go or call and although I've left several messages, he has not called me back. I called the customer service line and since I bought from the store all they can do is issue a store complaint. They can't help me. So here I am again waiting for the store manager to call back. Why can't someone just step in and fix the situation?

Comment (1)

I recently opened an account with Sprint with two ( 2 ) new phones and number's. I gave one of the new phones to my niece Brandy who was in an abusive marriage where her husband would slap her around, among other things, when he got mad. My family members in Texas helped her escape Jason Gibbs Residence while he was at work.

Jason and Brandi lived in a Class - C Motor Home right next to Jason's parent's. She cannot file for divorce until December. Jason also has a Sprint account. Jason texted Brandi at her "new number" asking her just what the hell was she doing going down to Sprint and purchasing a new phone.

It is very unbecoming of Sprint, or a local employee, to track Brandi and provide this information to Jason. Before you say that would never happen listen to this - when my family picked up Brandi and her stuff they went straight to a lawyers office in Cleburne, TX where Jason's mother grew up. After leaving the lawyer's office, and before they could get out of Cleburne, Jason's mother was on the phone asking Brandi if she was filing for a divorce. That family is connected in that town.

Comment (0)

I am a new Sprint customer switching from Verizon. I am writing to tell you that I am beyond unhappy with the customer service I have received from your company. In the over 15 years I was with Verizon, I have never had to go through the hours of discussions and sitting on hold to resolve a problem that was not even my fault. When accessing my account to pay my bill on Sprint.com my balance went from $159.66 in the morning to $1099.96 in the afternoon to $102.27 the following morning. After spending an hour on the phone trying to work out the problem, I told the representative I would send my check in immediately, which I did. I was told that would be fine.

Then two days later (on Sunday) I got a call from your Finance department. I spent another hour explaining things. He said he would put in the notes not to suspend my service for 7 days to allow for the check to arrive and be posted. On Monday night they suspended my service anyway. On Tuesday morning I did an online chat where I spent an half an hour being transferred to different representatives and then being told I had to call the Finance Department. I don't have a phone. So I called the Finance Department in the evening when my husband got home.

The woman in the Finance Department said she would transfer me to a Supervisor. She actually put me back in the queue where I sat for 30 minutes until I hung up. Now I am on hold again, so far 15 minutes. Sprint customer service department is completely useless, unknowledgeable and they don't tell the truth. I am throughly disgusted. In the time I have sat on hold, I have filed several complaints online. I have 6 phones on my account and I can guarantee you that at the first opportunity, I will be leaving Sprint and so will all my family members.

In the meantime, while I am sitting here on hold, I guess I will just keep filing online complaints to hopefully save others from the same frustrations!

Comment (0)

I tried getting an upgrade online 4 times and my order didn't go through and lost call twice. Had me on phone for more than 30 minutes. I'm in disbelief I never had an issue with your sales department. I guess i will not be upgrading my iPhone 5. I wish i could give Sprint sales department a 0.

Comment (0)

I signed up for an installment plan for an iPad Pro 9.7 around July of 2016. Unfortunately I did not opt in for the insurance on the device thinking I would take good care of it and use it for business and some personal tasks. about 4 months later, my two year old daughter got a hold of it and it fell off the table, bent at the metal housing and shattered the screen. I called customer service to see what my options were, not being hopeful for much but still giving it a shot. the first rep said that my "option" was to pay the full balance and then be eligible to upgrade, which basically means I pay the remaining balance of over $600 and then purchase another device in full or go on their installment plan.

I obviously wanted a second option (which there was none) the rep said she would transfer me to the account services department. After being on hold for 33 minutes I finally reach a rep and after explaining everything over again, she gives me the "option" saying that the only thing she can do. I've been a Sprint customer since 2004, have 5 phone lines and this tablet line, pay about $400 a month for services and the best they could do is have me choose between one middle finger and the other. I even asked the rep, so my choices are to pay the balance in full and upgrade, or continue to pay the $30 installment plan on a broken iPad, so either take the middle finger on the left hand or right, those are my choices?

To which she replied "yes" then proceeded to jump back into her script of "is there anything else I can help you with" I asked for her name, Johari, asked for an employee number to which she said she didn't have one, so dare I ask for her last name, and asked which call center she was housed in to which she replied North Carolina. As soon as my contract is up I'll be taking my business elsewhere. This company does not know what loyalty is even if its right in front of their face.

Comment (0)

I was switched from paper billing to paperless email billing without my knowledge. When I didn't receive my bill I called to inquire. I was told my account was in good standing and I should receive a bill shortly. A couple weeks later I received a text saying my service was discontinued due to non-payment.

I assumed my bill had gotten lost in the mail and paid it by phone. Then when I didn't receive my next bill I called customer service and was only then told about the paperless billing. I told customer care at Sprint that I never authorized that and was switched back over to paper billing. I was never sent a bill again and received a text about my balance. On 10/13/16 I called CS again and told them I'm ready to ditch Sprint and use another carrier.

The support rep was able to lower my bill and promised the paperless billing snafu was corrected. I have not received a paper bill in the mail and today I received a text saying my bill must be paid by tomorrow 10/24/16. I tried calling Sprint a few minutes ago but the wait time was about 14 minutes. I am tired of this issue not being resolved. It's too much work to continue and if it's not resolved immediately I will take my business elsewhere.

Comment (0)

My Sprint iPhone 6plus, I dropped and cracked screen. I called customer service and I am positive they are schooled in giving truthful information to customers. So a women answered I proceeded to explain my problem. I dropped my apple phone and the screen cracked. I then told her 3 weeks prior my phone was stolen or lost. I had to pay 200 dollar deductible.Understood. So I said I have insurance and should not have to pay to have my screen replaced also telling her I have three open lines with Sprint. I also said if I had to pay any money that I will take my business to another company.

She then said we do not want that to happen. She then said Francis you can take your phone to a store or building up on the Roosevelt, Philadelphia, PA. You will not have to pay to have your phone fixed. I made sure I heard correctly and I asked her in several different ways to see and get her to say multiple time you will not have to pay any money or a deductible. So I was very happy I asked is their a place closer to where I live that I can have it fixed. Now as far as business goes and you do not just give anyone these positions they must know about your phones, Sprint policies and how your insurance works.

That is what customer service is for to get correct info. Now you can verify this call she told me it was being recorded I felt I was lied to by a professional and believe what your customer service representative should have been able to answer that simple question. Also I believe Sprint should honor what she told me. She did not represent the company honestly and told me what I wanted to here. I have 3 lines with Sprint company if what I was told is not honored I will be taking my business else where. I am loyal customer but that was an out an out misleading statement by a trained employee. Please get back to me before I leave and go to a company who is honest.

Comment (0)

I have had some billing issues with Sprint ever since I added phones to my account. They put a phone on its own plan instead of adding to our current plan at the time. They adjusted and then bill came out with issues again because they switched plans. I've talked to 2 resolution supervisors who set payment arrangements to keep phones on while they fixed problem. It wasn't fixed. I was told to pay 187 before the 17th and make arrangements on balance. I did that and my phones are shut off. I've been hung up on 3 times as no one will help me. Service is still off. None of this was my fault and I have no phones.

Comment (7)

I signed on with Sprint only if they would pay for my 3rd phone in addition to the BOGO promotion they were offering. Here I am in the 4th month and I still can't get the credit for the 3rd phone even though there is something in my account from collections that they approved the credit. I have probably spent about 8 hours on the phone with them over this and they still don't get it. I have been on the phone 2 hours 5 mins. now, been transferred to customer service from collections but now I have to justify again why I am getting the 3rd phone. I don't know how to get them to understand English. Also, no one cares about my problem, they just want to get rid of me.

Comment (3)

All I wanted to do was to find out if a Sprint phone was able to be activated. I checked the web then called and was told to go to a local store. I went to my local store and asked if my phone was ok. The Sprint employee said the sim was invalid. I knew that as I can read. Then I told him I was aware of that, was the phone ready? He said I needed to buy a SIM card kit. I again told him I just needed to know if my phone was clear to activate. He again said I need d a sim. Things quickly deteriorated to the point where he told me "Go F... Yourself. Needless to say, he is the worst side of Sprint.

Comment (0)

Call Sprint customer service for an issue I had. For the first time a US based rep. answered. I said it was good to talk to someone from the US. She promptly hung up on me. I had to call back and wait another 20 minutes for someone to answer. Time to look for another service.

Comment (0)

I was with another phone carrier for over 20 plus years, after seeing all the offers and listen to my friends about Sprint, I decided to change carriers for Sprint. What a big mistake that I have made, after receiving my new phone and the worker decided to copy my old phone over to the new, something terrible happen, instead of copying my information to my phone, he instead clean my old phone leaving me with two blank phones. I kept my composure regarding that incident because mistakes happen.

Ok this was a buy out of my old phone, the bill is received from my old carrier, I was to upload the bill showing the fees to Sprint website, I was having some problems doing that process so I went into the store, working with the some person who assisted when I purchase my phone, it as been over a week so far this bill payment is due on October 10th, I have called asking when this process will be completed and keep getting the run around. I am so hurt regarding the service that I have received so far. This person as taken a copy of the bill, and promise that this will be taken care of, still waiting, my question is why this process is so difficult.

I am now regretting ever change my other carrier for myself and my daughter. Please advise I need to have this bill taken care off before the 10th of October. I am trying to be patient but I am now at my wits end. Your cooperation this in matter is greatly appreciated.

Comment (0)

About 5 months ago I went phone shopping. I'm a Senior Citizen, and I don't know too much about cell phones. I was looking to get my wife and I a phone. I went into Sprint to see what they had. Well I was looking and the sales person came to help me. Told him I was looking to get us iPhones. Of course this is what my son told me to look into. Well the day I went in there was flyers and big 50 % off flags all out side.

So the sales person said that the Samsung Galaxy S7 were on sale. I wanted the iPhones and they said everything was on sale. But him being the salesman I'm thinking he knows what's going on. Now after getting the phones together he takes my phone and gives me $200.00 for it and he does all these other things on the computer and tells me that with all the specials going on that I'm up to $400.00 in credit.

He goes on to tell me that I can and should go pick out some cases for the phone and get a speaker and headset. And screen protectors. And I shouldn't have a first month bill and whatever is left over will go toward the bill. Ok, I'm first time buyer so I'm thinking that as he rings up these things I'm getting I'm thinking he is deducting these things from the $400.00 credit I have. Also I'm going to get a Samsung tablet which is a special that is going on too...for free. so all in all I didn't get the phones I wanted and to top it off I'm paying for all these things that were suppose to be paid for with the $400.00 credit. I'm on a fixed income and I'm paying a lot of money for these things including the phones.

Now I asked questions to no avail. I was mislead on all of this. I continue to go in there and talk about all this these almost 6 months. I'm in a contract now. My credit is good and I don't want it messed up. I believe that I should get the phones I wanted and I would like to know where the $400.00 credit went to if not to these things I received. Also I paid $50.00 for a screen protector for this tablet and was told that they would have to order it because they were out. I paid $50.00 wasn't able to get my receipt because at the time the printer was down. I never did receive the screen protector. And the sales person that did work and make a big commission off me left and doesn't work there any more.

How convenient. So you can say that I'm more then upset with all this. The phones I have are still brand new they look good. Sprint should take them back and give me what I wanted in the first place. Start this contract all over or something. I'm not one bit happy. Was thinking of going to the news channel here and let others know what happened to me. So it doesn't happen to others. I feel like I was taken avenged of. Senior Citizen should not be treated like this. I expected more from your company then I received.

Comment (0)

I have a big complaint with sprint. Customer care representatives are not on the same page when it comes to solving customer issues. I was advised to send in the wrong device and was charged for it. I called to resolve my issue and all I got was passed around to different people who could solve my issue. I was on hold for over an hour waiting on a manager. This is ridiculous.

Comment (0)

Sprint is Satan! Never in my life have I felt so disrespected and dismissed. I had an accident a few months back and lost my phone so I decided to leave Sprint and go elsewhere, Sprint ended up charging me for 3 months I didn't use! When I tried to dispute the charges I was hung up on 5 separate times and then charged a reconnection fee for trying to resolve my Sprint account balance! They refuse to work with you and when you think they finally do work with you it's actually all just big illusion.

I was told if I made a payment towards my account that I wouldn't be sent to collections, yet another lie! Never in my life have I encountered such an awful business, I don't know how they are still in business (probably because they're sucking leaches whom charge the working man up with charges they can't dispute because it's a 'fair charge' and then send them to collections to fend for themselves). I would think Sprint being such a huge company would work with its customers because they are, after all, the backbone of their business; instead Sprint bleeds the working man dry and humiliates and disrespects them with no remorse whatsoever.

I will not recommend Sprint to anyone and will bash them any time I can because they have made my life a nightmare and I will be sure to return the favor whenever I can.

Comment (0)

I hope they never allow "Sasha" (from corporate headquarters) to contact me in any way shape or form...she has abused and harassed me for the last time. I will again be filing another complaint with the FCC for leaving abusive; harassing messages on both my home and cell phone. She is the most incompetent, inept and rudest, poorest excuse for a customer service analyst I have had to deal with and I have had to make to many calls to make too many complaints about too many issues with Sprint, Virgin and Assurance who is owned by the first to companies named. Sprint, Virgin and Assurance wireless are stealing from the American tax payers. I have had a suspended account for invalid reasons. Months of no service because of downed towers both here in my city and 1.5 miles away. The CEO's are cowardly hiding behind the poor excuse for customer service who are apathetic at best.

Comment (0)

I want to bring to your attention exceedingly poor performance of Sprint customer service representatives that we had yesterday, Saturday, September 24th at about 7-7:30 pm. The people who we talked to were both unprofessional in their behaviors and incompetent, as they provided us, and insisted on, the information that in our later interaction with other Sprint representatives turned out to be totally wrong.We resolved our issue in a call to Sprint customer service the next day, when we had a more "informed" representative on the line.

The first representative introduced herself as Melissa. When she was not able to assist us with our issue, and when we had doubts about the validity of the information she was providing, we asked to speak with her supervisor. I would submit, that after such a request is made four times, representative should probably acquiesce, and not continue arguing that there is nothing Sprint can do. She should not come back, after a hold, with questions like “What problem do you have?” and “What would you say to my supervisor?” She should not persist in refusing to call the supervisor by repeating the same arguments without regard of what we say. Even when told explicitly, that we “do not want to talk with her any more”, she still kept talking and arguing. After that for a long time the supervisor was “not available” and “on the “phone”.

Eventually, a supervisor (”team leader” as he introduce himself) came on the line – we are not certain what his name was. He did not apologize for the long wait and for the problems we are having with Sprint. He immediately started defending Melissa, claiming that he “was listening on the call” and that what she said regarding our issue was indeed correct and that Sprint cannot do anything about it. Leaving aside the fact that this claim was indeed false (as confirmed by your customer service next day), that leaves open the question of professional behavior and representation. His claim of “listening to the call” does not match with Melissa’s claim that he is “not available” and with repeated disregard of our demands to talk to a supervisor.

Personally, I think that this “team leader”), if such he indeed was, was in fact lying, and was just trying to cover up for his representative, and making an exceptionally poor job at that. We terminated a call at this point, as there was no reason to talk with him any further. If our call was recorded, I would suggest using it in your training to illustrate how you should not deal with customers, if you do want to have customers. It is especially a shame, as we had other interactions with your customer service, and you do have some people (like Michelle, who helped us today) both professional in their interaction with the customers, and actually knowing what is it they are doing.

Comment (0)

Sprint customer service representatives are the rudest most unprofessional people I have ever encountered. The manner in which you allow your employees to talk to us as customers is a disgrace. It is disgusting. What makes matters worse is when I asked to speak to a supervisor I was never transferred to one. When I informed the rep I wanted to report him for his rude demeanor he refused to transfer me to someone above him.

Because of the horrible customer service you all have I gave cancelled my services after being a loyal sprint customer since 2010. I would rather pay an early termination fee than deal with a company with employees like the ones you employ. I will be sure to advise all my family and friends to do the same. If as a company you do not care to enforce respect and courtesy over the phone then you do not deserve to have loyal customers.

Comment (0)

I brought a LG G4 on November 28 2015. I have been complaining to Sprint since December 2015 about the phone not working. I have taken the phone in to the technician to check it out but they nothing was wrong with it. The cord burnt out and almost caught fire, the charger port is not properly working, and the phone has been overheating. The phone was so hot from overheating that my 8 year old picked up the phone dropped the phone and cracked the screen.

Comment (0)

Sprint store on US1 in Palm Beach Gardens was suppose to do the back up on my daughter's iPhone before sending it back for an exchange. Sprint employees didn't complete the back up, erased everything with 2000 pictures! Never called us to tell us, she is so devastated, spent 6 hours at the store for no help. We are with them for 20 years and it is my husband business provider for 20 accounts, we are thinking of leaving them!

Comment (0)

I have been with Sprint for 11 years. I have always paid my bill on time. I had got a text on my S3 that I was no longer going to be able to send my bill in the mail (Paper). So this prompted me to go to the Sprint store. (Aug. 1, 2016). I went to my normal Sprint store because there is always a long wait at the store by Chucky Cheese on 45. Well I was in a good mood when I got to that Sprint store but the wait was way too long for my Saturday off of work.

I gave up and went to another Sprint store that is in the Radio Shack down the road. Had to wait again awhile because there was only one desk in the store, with a couple that have already been there awhile. All I want to do is see if I could pay my paperless bill and ask for the paper bill to be mailed to me again. Dealing with Sprint should not be an all-day affair. Finally after being waited on I found out I could lower my bill in half. I don’t come to the Sprint store because I know I will be waiting in line way too long.

If it wasn’t for the text I got from Sprint I would still is paying $90.71 (Sprint is not going to tell me I could lower my bill in half). Now I’m waiting to see my next bill that should be cut in half. 11 Years paying full price and they wouldn’t let me know I could lower my bill because I’m trying to buy a home. The best thing that I like about my phone is that the person who sold it to me told me that even when the new phones come out you will still like this one and he was right.

Little did I know for the low amount of usage I should not have to pay so much for such a long time when there is a special going on! What is up with that? Now time goes by while I’m working and I keep thinking about how much money that I did not need to spend when I could have been saving for my new home. This whole issue makes me want to change carriers. I’ve been telling all of my friends to be careful with Sprint because they charge way too much for people who don’t use their phone that much. The overall sad part is there is nothing that can be done and it will still go on like this because we are the dumb ones.

Comment (0)

The sprint customer service is awful, I had the worst experience ever with the agents,they tell nothing but lies, they had no concern for me and my questions. I had a bad experience with the guys in the sprint store as well, they could care less about what I wanted. No professionalism. I will never recommend anyone to this phone service or switch to this horrible company.

Comment (0)

For many years I have received a bill in the mail and have paid my bill on time. I have been a Sprint customer for many years and pay for my families three cell phones every month. I contacted Sprint on 8/4/16, and requested a bill that I never received in the mail. I was told by a Sprint Rep. that they were experiencing a billing problem and a bill would be mail out in a few days. I called again on 8/19/16, looking for a bill that never came. I was told by the Rep. (after she spoke to a supervisor) that I would be put back on "bill by mail service" and that a bill will be sent to me via overnight mail.

I called again on 8/23/16, to let Sprint know that I never received a bill yet. My phone bill for last month should be $236.33 but it is now $485.40 because I still haven't gotten a bill. I spoke to supervisor, ID number i1066132618, after being on hold for 43 minutes and 25 seconds only to have my problem not resolved. What does it take to get a bill in the mail which I want to pay? At this point I will be contacting my Attorney to see what legal action I can take against Sprint. Furthermore, I will be preparing to switch over to AT&T. I am on a budget and because I this situation my cell phone bill just increases because I have not received a bill.

Comment (7)

I left Verizon to come to Sprint and their service is horrible! I have been trying have a # ported over for 5 days and have been given the run around. I've stayed on the phone for hours at a time with customer service reps to no avail to get my son added as an authorized user and add his line. My son has went to 2 different stores to get a free SIM card that I had to pay the shipping for but he had to pay $100 for the cab ride as well. I had to have lines swapped from my S7 and the edge and that took a 2 hour phone call.

Comment (0)

I have been trying to pay my phone bill for the month for the past two weeks. First it started with my card being declined each time I tried. I have had more than an ample amount in my account to pay this bill. The first rep that I talked to told me to call my bank and double check that there was nothing wrong with my card. I did just that. My bank let me know that there was nothing wrong with my card. This was not surprising to me as I had used my card for several other bills that day and do not have a spending limit on it other than what is in my account.

So I called Sprint back. Again, the card was declined. I have been paying this same phone bill, the same amount each month, for the last 8 months. I have had no problems prior to this. I asked to speak to a floor manager and was told that not only would he give me a $20 credit to my account for this bill, but that he would put an extension on my account. I told him I did not want or need an extension. I could pay my phone bill right then and there. I just needed to know what was wrong. He said he would need to check with the financial department and would personally call me back in 3 hours since I would be off of work by then.

Here we are, a week later with no calls back, no credit applied to my bill, and now extra fees added to my account. I am getting no explanation as to why these fees are on my account, especially the late fee when I did not ask for the extension and have been trying to pay my phone bill since a week before it was even due. I have been on the phone for about an hour at this point, just today, and have been on hold for about 45 minutes of the hour. Needless to say, I am furious. I have tried to be as calm about it as I can but not only are they not even bothering to listen to what I am saying, but they are not even bothering to try to figure out what is going on.

Comment (0)

I received a text from Sprint on 07-29-16 that my bill was being sent "eBill", but I never gave Sprint my e-mail address. In the past the bill has been mailed so I could see the charges, then mail a check. I did not know that Sprint was going to do the above. I went to the Communication Source Store (Spring Dealer) in Kerrville, Texas last week.

The representative there took down my e-mail address, and assured me the bill would be sent to my e-mail. I looked at the screen with him to make sure the address was correct. I never received the bill. I was going to pay there at the time, but they would not take a check, which is how we have been paying by mail.

Later last week, I contacted the customer service, and a lady there also took down my e-mail address, and was to send the bill, and I still have not received one. Though I did get some past due or pay now notices. Received a disconnect notice this morning. Called the Spring Store in Kerrville that I went to last week, and he said he might be able to print a copy of the bill, which they said they could not do when I went in last week. I cannot pay a bill that does list the charges that are being assessed.

Sending me an amount is not a viable option. Spring decided on its own to send the bill electronically, not me, and are now trying to not work with me when I asked to have it mailed as was the customary practice in the past. If you cannot send me an itemized bill, then I will have no choice but to discontinue Sprint as a service provider.

Comment (0)

I have two experiences with Sprint headquarters. One was about two years ago, the guy had glasses with blonde hair and is white. He was a totally bad person. He was very rude and unprofessional. I just had another bad person over the phone not too long ago at the end when he was going he was being a totally jerk. I told him you don't have to be a dick and hung up. He was no help whats so every and I gave him all my info right and he saying it's not. All I was doing was paying my sprint bill like I normally do for the past three years without any problems but for some reason after I had pressed to pay it the auto thing put me to a live person. I do not remember his name though. I can not wait to leave this carrier.

Comment (0)

I purchased a phone from Sprint when I received it I didn't like the phone so I sent it back. I was charged for them shipping me a phone that I paid for with my card. They have not reimbursed me for the phone that I sent back. I was told it was applied to my bill because of and outstanding balance. I didn't authorize them to apply my money to any balance. My phone bill is due on the 24 of the month I ordered the phone on July 11 so why would you apply the money I spent on a phone to my bill.

They are charging people for what they want. And customer service can't seem to help with anything. I even sent a letter to corporate and have yet to here from them. They are taking money from customers and don't care and most of their customer service reps are awful. I am still waiting for a response from them about my account. I have tried to understand what's going on but all I can see is that they are doing what they want to do with customers money.

Comment (0)

I have been a valuable customer with Sprint since 2000. That's over fifteen years. Also, I have sold the service I received from Sprint to my families and friends. But, this years being a Sprint valuable customer has been a nightmare. I have tried on several occasion contacting your establishment to voice my concerns with your service not working and your pricey bills. Each time I received no resolutions. So I switched my service on July 9th.

Sprint I miss being a customer, but I was so tired of the services I was receiving and the pricey bills. After switching, I received an email from Sprint to please switch back before the deadline. So I called to discuss the matter, but all representatives were busy, so I ask to leave my contact information. After the conversation, I was told by the representative she will check records and that I will receive a call to resolve the problems, but still no resolutions.

So I contacted your establishment to ask about my final bill on Friday, July 29th. I spoke to Mr. Geno and Ms. Breanna. Ms. Breanna was very helpful. She stated that the final bill amount will be $ 759.13. Futhermore she provided the details. I was told that line ending with 1871 remaining balance on the lease phone will be $252.00 + 20.79 tax and line ending with 6422 lease phone will be $252.00 +20.16 tax, plus phone equipment $19.75 and the pass due balance covering periods May 28th-June 27th in the amount of $194.43. August 2nd I received a different bill in the amount of $1193.76.

So I contacted your establisment again August 3rd. I did not ask for the customer service representative name, but again she could not explain the difference in the two bills. Through all of this confusion I must say Ms. Breanna was service was excellent. Also, on July 29th I spoke with Ms. Herli and Mr. Bernie and again no resolutions.

I received another email today stating the my bill will go into collection in 7 days. I told Ms. Brenna that I could not afford this, that's my reason for switching. Also, I mentioned that I will make a payment this month. A payment of $50.00 was made today. Then I received a message stating that I will still be sent to collections. Sprint I never thought or mention not paying my bill, but the bill amount is not fair.

I pray that someone in your corporate office will listen to my concerns and contact me to resolve this matter. Also, please do away with the leasing the phone option, because I consider it as a fraud to your valuable customers. I would have rather purchase the phone with a 2 year contact. But the sales representative in Arlington, TX just lied about the entire purchase.

Comment (0)

It all started when I was telling an agent from Sprint about my dissatisfaction of cell service while visiting family. He told me that there wasn't a signal there and that I would have roaming charges. I asked what if I moved there then what. He asked for the address and then said I would have to use a different area code then I would have service. That can't be true, I know a lot of people that live in different addresses than their phone's zip codes. Then all of a sudden the agent changed my phone number just like that without my consent without any approval whatsoever!

Then the agent that changed my number upon hearing that I didn't want my number changed and I didn't authorize that hung up on me. I talked to a supervisor and they said my number could be changed in 4 hours. Those hours came and went and my number wasn't changed back. I called Sprint again and the agent claimed they could help me but alas they could not and transferred me to the tech department and they couldn't help me either and said they would call back in the morning.

No call back. I called Sprint and the same scenario always played out. The agent said they could help me but they can't, transfer to tech, drop call, start over, agent said they can help, they cant, transfer..... On and on for two days and its still going on as we speak. Meanwhile no number works on my phone in or out. No one can call me and I can't call anyone. I've never been more upset with the service from a company in all my life.

Comment (0)

I took my Sprint Edge phone into a Sprint authorized store on Alma School and German in Chandler AZ. they called me to tell me my phone was water damaged...bullshit!! It is waterproof according to another Store I spoke to at Sprint. I came to pick it up (after having to go get another phone because I could not afford the now $200 insurance fee..why even have insurance?) I used an upgrade on another account on my account so I could get a phone. The GM, Levi said after looking in their LOCKED drawer to get my phone, tells me I already picked it up.

He did not look me up on the computer, just told me that me or someone else picked it up. Really? I asked him to show me where someone signed for it and he said they do not have that policy. He continued to humiliate me with his pompous attitude..horrible, would not even look me in the eye. Tried to blame my 12 year old son for picking it up and also that I left it there too long (3 weeks max as I was out of town..what does that matter anyway?) I left without my phone and Sprint does not know what they are in for.

Comment (0)

My Galaxy S6 was lost/stolen on July 5, 2016. I immediately reported my loss. Because I was reluctant to pay an exorbitant deductible for a like replacement, I reactivated a Galaxy S3. I don't feel that the equipment protection plan served me. Additionally, the service reps at Sprint failed to advise me that by using Google's Location History, I could locate my phone. This Location History application indicates that my phone was activated on July 6, 2016. and again on July 20th. Specific location is 2011 Stetson PL Ct, Richmond,TX. This is around the corner from my house, and when I inquired of the occupants if they had knowledge of my phone, they said that they did not. And since I cancelled my TEP, I feel totally abandoned and that no effort on Sprint's part will be made to recover my Galaxy S6.

Comment (0)

I'm a Sprint customer and three days ago I called to change my cell phone number and then the nightmare began. The moment my number was changed until now it was never updated to my phone. So that day up until now I was not able to send I messages or picture messages to no one in my phone that didn't have an iPhone.

So that's when I decided to call Sprint two days later with my complaint and I spoke to technical support. Technical support told me in the full 1 1/2 I was on the phone with the first agent was to reset my phone and put in ##847283# and ##253227# which started the on going nightmare that then froze my phone and gave it completely no service at all.

The customer service rep then later told me that sometimes it doesn't work really well with iPhones and sometimes it breaks it in my case an then I would have to get another phone. Something that I begged out of the rep on the phone to just be honest with me and tell me what's happening to my phone. The guy then tell me that I need to take it to get repaired and I stated I really think its sprints fault. I need to find 200 dollars for a new phone and my phone was in perfect condition before I spoken to tech support. I'm very disgusted that because sprint broke my phone that sprint should pay not me.

Comment (0)

So, after almost 48 hours of trying to get my bill figured out. I am still at the start. Now i called sprint to find out why i was paying a much larger amount then i was told when i upgraded (3) phones. The first time i was on hold for 25 min. Some how we were disconnected. No call back. I waited 15 min then i called back starting with a new person. They then put me on hold off and on a total of 90 minutes. Then she informs me the department i need to speak with is closed for the night. She promises to call me back personally the next day. Ok, so she called me back, then put me on hold for another 25 min. Then comes back on the phone thanks me for my patients, and says she will have to put me back on hold.

So another 10 or 15 min goes by, she comes back on tells me she is ready to put the call through to who i need to talk to. Ok great, back on hold about 1 minute, a lady says hello, i say hello, i look down at my phone to see if i had pressed the mute button. No i had not. She keeps saying hello, as do I. Then says because she is getting no response she is going to disconnect the call. And she does. No one calls back. Now i get to start this all over again. I would rather rip my vocal cords out myself then have to spend anymore of my time trying to resolve this issue. Does that sound over the top? Here is the best part, ive been a happy costumer for over 11 years. I cant bring myself to call them again.

Comment (0)

I have been a sprint customer for over a month now, and I have had so many problems and I am really unhappy about my experience. First, I would like to file a complaint against one of your representative Octavia. Interaction number she gave me is i1040132787. She was not helpful with any of my problems or questions. The Sprint service is the worst. The reps are rude and unhelpful. I cannot change my plan. No one helps me answer the bill related questions.

There seems to be a lot of hidden charges. The internet is slow. I signed up for Fubotv service which specifically says that the app does not cost any data with Sprint. It end up charging me 4 Gb of data. I called a representative, and she told me she can give me back the actual data by switching to 10 GB a month plan and give me credit so I pay $40/month ($32 + some shady fees you guys charge!) with the 6 GB service.

Now I want to switch back to 6 GB/month. Not only no one can do that, could no one lower by bill as well. Octavia was rude, and she told me I have to pay $55. and the new plan for 6GB is not $32, it will cost $45. You guys are fraud. I want to know how sprint deal with this. I would not hold back if I need to take legal action against Sprint.

Comment (0)

I was a Verizon customer until I shifted to Sprint last month, June 10? and availed with the promo. I was misinformed by the Sprint guys at Bellevue Sprint that I need to wait until my bill from Verizon arrives and come back to Sprint. When it arrived last week, I went back only to find out that the guys there just gave me the Sprint site where I should file my buyback which unfortunately did not do any good with my request. I am very disappointed with the misinformation and the way people from Sprint Bellevue treated me as customer. Now I am about to pay Verizon 500$ plus because I am not able to buyback my phones from them. I sought help from Sprint Lebanon Pike store but still awaiting results. I am very disappointed that I have to pay Verizon the 500$ plus because of being misinformed. Had I known it I would have not changed my carrier.

Comment (0)

I was paying $80 for one 1GB. For the last few months, my bills are coming in at $197, $157, etc. I have gone to the Woodhaven Sprint Store numerous occasions. They want to change my plan to lock me in for 2 yrs. They say my 5C phones are no good. If I want I can take a 2 yr plan with $15.50 ea for phones with a total of $103 plus tax. My contract with Sprint expires in December. I do not want to renew for another 2 years.
Otherwise, I am told, I can keep my phones and pay $130 a month plus tax.

I have called Sprint, also. Twice I was on the phone for 45 minutes. When we ask when does my contract expires,, they hang up. Today I was on the phone for 1-1/2 hours. I could not understand a word the lady said. She apologized because she had an accent. She told me that I have to pay $145 dollars for this month's bill.

The treatment as a customer is atrocious. This is not a way to resolve problems and keep customers.

Comment (0)

Today I called sprint I was on the phone with 30 min holds each first representative I spoke to told me that my past due was 216.57 and that I had a balance due of four hundred something dollars I told her that that was part of the next month's bill and that it was not due yet she put me on hold then came back and said could I pay half of the past due amount I said yes I will load a card and call right back. She advised that she was a supervisor and she would notate my account.

I called back got a very rude lady said no one had advised me this and that the lady did not notate the account she put me on hold came back and said she did see it in the account and that it didn't matter because the lady had lied to me and that there was nothing she could do for me I asked to speak to a supervisor she said that there was no higher up and then cold transferred me. I call to get my bill extended every other week because I'm told by customer service reps I have to make the larger amount just to get an extension even with me advising that I'm barely working I always advise the least amount I finally after 3 hours Thomasina helped me I wish she could get acknowledgement for being a outstanding.

Comment (1)

I bought a cell phone charger on June 10, 2016 at 3:44 pm because my charger wasn't working. We tried other times and it started working. I took the charger back on June 25, 2016 at 9:20 am and the girl said she couldn't take it back because it missed the 14 day mark. Near the door it had 30 days satisfaction. That is what the other stores has also. We have had other issues with the service but this is something you can't return something you don't use. I have the charger that came with it plus the juicer and don't need it. This was in the Luray Va. store.

Comment (0)

I am a sprint customer in the loyal program, was told that i could early upgrade to S7Edge, I have been trying sine 6/18/2016 and no success on the phone or at the Sprint store located in Galveston, Texas. Every customer care that I speak to tells me I am eligible then when it comes to place the order each has a different story and sorry please hold on we will take care of the matter, my call back number they never call back, or the hold gets cut off. I have had no problems with Sprint until now. So unless I can get satisfaction as soon as my contract expires I will be leaving Sprint and will tell my friends that Sprint does not live up to their reputation and worse. I am never late with my payment and a long time customer with previous company I worked and the company is a commercial account with numerous lines and the person that handles the account is very up to date and handles all of our issues on a scale rate it is 0.

Comment (0)

My sons phone is an iPhone 4. It was replaced by sprint over a year ago because it repeatedly power cycled and would not stay on. The same thing began happening in April of this year. Took the phone into the North Charleston, SC sprint store - and was basically treated like a piece of trash by the service dept tech. Told me I had to pay another 85 dollars to have a replacement sent. The order was placed that day. Phone took over a month and a half to come in. When we called to set up a time to go and get it, we were told that since it was over 10 days since it came in that they gave it to another customer and they would have to reorder it. When we called today. the same service tech that was rude to me in store told me that they did not order it- and I would have to bring the same phone back in for reevaluation before an order could be placed.

I have been with sprint for over 20 years. I am ready to cancel both lines on my account and move on. But I do not want to pay for a phone that is defective, and has been. This is the worst customer service that I have EVER HAD. I want some satisfaction. Who do I need to talk to? I do not want to make payments on a phone that is defective- and the North Charleston SC store is the only repair store in the area, I have even spoken to sprint on the phone- they tell me that I have to go back to the store to get this resolved, that there is nothing they can do. I have the original phone and am out 26 dollars a month for a phone that cannot be used, and now have spent 85 dollars for a replacement that I do not have.

Comment (0)

I'm a single mother of 3 my youngest is severely autistic. I work 7nights a week as a waitress & I need my older 2 children to have phones because they care for him while I'm at work. Sprint has lied & over charged me multiple times. Feb I was disconnected. After a week I paid almost $200 and was reconnected. A week or so later I paid over $200 and bought my account to zero. I asked them about my upgrade & they said I wasn't eligible till March 28. Next billing cycle I was charged only $90. When I went to pay it they said it was only $50.

I asked why because I was scared of being disconnected again & they said I over paid the month before. The next billing cycle April my bill is over $350. I asked how & they said because since I didn't get my upgrade which I thought I wasn't eligible till March 28 which was a lie I was eligible when I was at zero balance in February I'm being charged $30 per line instead of $11 plus all kinds of other charges. I was disconnected again & finally paid $175 to reconnect. I made a arrangement to pay the remainder on April 23. They said if I couldn't pay to call on that date and they would still honor my arrangement.

I paid $100 the next day which was April 24th then arranged to pay 74 the next day. Well they disconnected me again & said I have to pay $351 to get my services back on. I did everything I was told & tried to pay even tho many charges are sprints fault.

Comment (0)

We had been loyal customers of Sprint for at least 10 years but my phone eventually stopped working and could not find replacement batteries or accessories for it so we cancelled last Nov. 28th, 2015. We had been given an AirRave several years ago also but was never told that if we cancelled our service that we would be charged $140.00 for it especially since we weren't even in a contract! Also because you pre-bill, our account was all paid up when we cancelled services but yet I keep getting bills and calls from debt collectors all the time.

I need you to send a pre-paid label or package to send you this AirRave thing back at no charge to us and remove the unjustified fees that keep accumulating interest even when we don't owe anything. My husband and I are disabled but we only have one income so it's hard enough to pay the. bills we do owe without being harassed to pay bills we don't owe! Thank you in advance for taking care of this.

Comment (2)

My services was cancelled on 02-01-2016, I have been trying to get a final bill outlining my balance and early termination fees. the bill I received was incorrect, it lists a balance of $245.07, when in fact it was $188.05; an early termination fee of $335.53. I have been with the company for over 18 years, as I am writing this I have been on hold for over1hour and 45 minutes. it is this poor that I cancelled my service. All I need is a bill showing my correct balance and early termination fees. Is this too much to ask of a poor service.

Comment (0)

I have been a loyal sprint customer for over 5 years, my galaxy note 4 start acting very strange ever since, I did the new software update. I have not been able to save any new number on my phone, the phone kept shutting off by itself during calls. Long story short I decided to reach out to sprint to have this matter resolved, I came across the worse representative did not make any effort to help me out place me on hold for over 30+ minutes. I decide to hang up and called back spoke with another representative told me everything I wanted to hear.

I can upgrade my phone free of charge since he work in a different department he would have to transfer the call to sales to finish the process. Soon I got transfer to sales department the representative told me thats not possible and cannot do it i would have to pay something out of pocket. When i mentioned exactly what was said to me he automatically accused me of being a liar. I have decided to switch to a different carrier and part ways with sprint, it is truly sad by the type of customer service I received today from sprint spent over 3 hours on the phone to have this matter resolved but unfortunately the employees can careless if I leave or stay.

Comment (0)

Employees at Yucca Valley, CA store outright lied to my wife and I simply to make a sale. Details in the 2 attachments. I am asking that a complaint be filed against this store (specifically James) and that the $729 portion of my contract be removed (as well as the contract converted to a purchase plan vice lease plan).

Comment (0)

I am trying to obtain directions on how to set up my phone for international use. I spoke to a helpful woman in India but had a very difficult time understanding her. With the language barrier and she spoke very fast. it became frustrating as I had to say excuse me several times and never understood what I need to do to use my iPhone in Europe. I called back and asked to speak with someone in the U.S. At first I was told I couldn't speak to a manager or anyone else in the U.S and after stating I could not understand her either she put me on hold for over 10 minutes. I eventually gave up and hung up as I am at work. I am leaving in 4 days and need to know what to do. can directions be emailed to me?

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Have feedback for Sprint?