Customer Satisfaction Results
1.88 out of 5 Stars
218 Consumer Reviews

Sprint
Complaint Department

Sprint Corporation is a United States telecommunications company and provides domestic wireless service and international internet. Serving the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands Sprint is publicly traded on the NYSE:S. Employing over 31,000 and with revenues reported in 2013 at US 35 billion Sprint continues to be a presence in the mobile device industry.

If you need to report a concern about your device or wireless service the main number to call is 1-888-211-4727 or toll free 1-800-777-4681. If you are trouble shooting your device it is recommended that you call using another handset. To reach the CEO, Marcelo Claure you may address a letter to him at 6200 Sprint Pkwy. Overland Park, KS 66251 or call corporate headquarters at 855-848-3280. You may also log onto a personal MySprint report at the www.sprint.com website. Store locations are listed.

Founded by Cleyson Brown and Jacob Brown in 1899 and affiliated with GTE Telephone in the early days, Sprint has a long history of mergers, acquisitions and blog to keep customers current on “Sprint in the news”.  Sprint has social presence at Twitter, Facebook and on YouTube.

Have you had problems with Sprint?

Compare Sprint to Similar Cell Phones more...

Top 218 Reviews about Sprint

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Sprint customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

This does no good and I tell everyone I can!! You guys took money out of my account at the credit union for almost a year when I had NO active account with you!! No one will take care of this and it's USELESS to complain about it. It's a SAD day that you will so this to a senior citizen or anyone. I have told several people at Sprint about this and everyone says they are LOOKING INTO IT. Your company just does not care and I would NEVER have a Sprint phone again if it was the last server on earth. I would rate Spring a zero if I could!

Upvote (0)

Please forward this to the Sprint security department – Over the weekend our CEO’s wife received a call on her company cell phone from telephone number 336-755-9006 which is a number assigned by Sprint. The caller attempted a scam by stating the CEO had been in an accident etc. In researching this number it appears to have come from E.Martin, 903 Grace, Burlington, NC 27217. We don’t know if the number was spoofed from another number but wanted to report it to your security folks. Any assistance is appreciated.

Upvote (1)

I called Sprint to make a pay arrangement and was told I only had to pay half and could pay the remaining at another time. However I notice that when I went to make the payment of the pending other half of my previous payment I was told that I had to pay that other half plus my current bill in which kicked in a couple of days before my pending arrangement. I ask why was this and was told because my record indicated a certain status due to late payments and because of this red flag sort of speak that I was not edible to make any partial payments.

My question to you is why wasn't this information made clear to me from the very beginning before collecting any of my payments. Failure to not properly inform the customer of the entire terms of any agreement is misleading and deceiving. There is no need to refute of any of the delinquencies in payments on my behalf because I acknowledge them and how we got here. THAT IS NOT MY DISPUTE. My dispute is that I was not informed entirely of the status of my eligibility of payments and how they effect me and my next payment. And that I have called Sprint customer service several times and all I get is the redundant explanation of why my account is suspended. As a manager I have yet to hear Acknowledge Apologize And Act.

All while I have offer several times to pay at least half of my balance however at this point you have added another cycle of billing in while suspending my service and all of my attempt to properly grieve this matter has falling on deaf hears. At this point is important that you at least hear my Sprint complaints but unfortunately I can not move forward in paying you another dime due to your your lack of training to your staff.

Upvote (0)

I have been a customer to sprint for nearly 16 years. I recently purchase an upgrade sprint phone and added an additional line via Best Buy. The technician that sold me the phone explained to me that if I were employed with the Federal Government my discount would remain on my account. Therefore, I added an additional line and purchase 2 phones. I called sprint one week after I purchase the phone and in my discuss I requested to speak to a supervisor. My intent was to resolve the issue or discuss the possibility of returning the phones.

I did not receive the return call so 2 weeks later (wait due to Christmas holidays) a contacted sprint again to discuss the issue again at which time I spoke to a representative name Bryan who in the course of being very rude felt the need to express that he had 11 years of account manager and retention experience and felt that I had a good deal. I explained to him that is a good deal to him but I purchase the phone under false pretense. He told me that was the contract I sign and should discuss that with Best buy knowing that after the purchase the plan can only be disputed with the carrier. So he was rude, unempathic and attempted to steer me to someone who could do nothing to assist me with my issue.

When I request so speak to the supervisor because I did not get to discuss my issues one before and a customer of nearly 16 years I was completely blown off he replied he was a supervisor and anyone else I talk to would tell me the same thing and that he can discount my line right now. Knowing I would owe sprint hundreds of dollars due to a contract I contact them about while legally I was still within the grace period to return the phones with no additional fee, but I did not receive a call back to discuss that option.

Upvote (0)

My name is Angela McDonald I have been with Sprint for over a decade and has never received such bad service... Well I will first like to thank you for previous service I had with your company and I know as time goes on services change as needed... I do recognize that however; with that being said my experience today was horrible... I was very angry and upset and I apologize in advance for that... So let's get to it... I called today because my services have been interrupted due to not keeping my payment arrangements in the past... Mind you I have made them but in case my son misunderstood what pay the bill today meant as I left for a trip out of town for work... but that another story... So I had made arrangements to pay the bill on Dec. 9th he paid it on the 11th neither he or I what the impact this would cause to our account...

So I called when my daughter called and said her phone was off... I immediately phone Sprint Customer Care to have the Rep inform me of the NEW policy and I have to pay another 187.00 to have my services restored... Well I had just paid 200.00 on the 11th.... So I managed to come up with the 187.00 called back to make further arrangements and the Rep came back again and said I needed to pay another 85.00 before services could be restored... What is going on... I can do math... I do understand policy however... Since when does a company tell your customer to pay a amount and once they comply tell them something else.

I am so appalled at what happened and I cannot imagine that a intelligent group of people could not foresee that this is a potentially a HUGE problem... I am very disappointed that your representative was unwilling to make good on what the previous rep told being that the information was in the system and on a recorded line... So could you please assist me with getting the word out about Sprint's terrible corporate complaints.

Upvote (0)

I've been with Sprint since 2000 and I have a total of 6lines with sprint. Over the past few months my experience with sprint has been the worse..... I have canceled 1 line so far and plan on canceling 6 lines all together. Sprint customer knowledge is ridiculous... I call every customer service rep I've spoken too gave me different information. Sprint made some changes so 1 rep told me and for another rep to tell me no changes were made. I asked to speak to supervisor and that was a big mistake SHEARI from Alabama very smart mouth, and over talk me. Just speaking to her puts you in a very bad mood with her sarcasm. I asked to speak with supervisor to only get the worse after being told several times I couldn't speak to a supervisor, sprint doesn't offer that anymore. My over all experience with Sprint is 1 star service rating. I called the Sprint corporate office and spoke with April was very polite, helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. The 1 start goes to her!

Upvote (0)

I leased an Apple phone for my grandson, Corey Swain. Because of his reluctance to pay for his phone services and to return the phone I called November 23rd and reported the phone stolen and had the phone services suspended. Corey Swain called and reactivated the phone without my permission. Once again November 29th, I visited Sprint on Cicero and used Sprint customer service phone and I had the phone suspended. Again Corey Swain called and had the services reactivated. Last night I called and set up an account and had the voice, text and phone service suspended. A message was forwarded to a supervisor, to not accept anymore changes to my account (passwords, usernames, account setup and etc).

Again Corey Swain has reactivated his service. Corey Swain's ability to access my account and turn his service back on once it has been suspended is a breach of security. He has be able to do this three times. I am the owner of the account not my grandson. Sprint is suppose to be able to protect my account and not let anyone manipulate the devices. This morning this phone is still back on despite my last request to suspend service and to not allow any more changes to my account by Corey Swain. It cannot be this difficult in 2015 to suspend services for a phone number and not allow any more changes to my account. Maybe I should take my problem to the Sprint corporate offices next?

Upvote (0)

I have been a Sprint mobile customer since 1999, account number 944575560. Experienced declining reception service over the years, getting no cell reception inside my house. Many complaints registered with Sprint. They sent me a booster called Airwave 2.5, but it caused lots of feedback in the phone's earpiece. I returned it on 10-19-15. A customer service person placed a $50 credit on my bill - billing period 9-13-15 to 10-12-15 as a consolation for long term poor cell phone reception.

I told this person I intended to switch carriers and he said a check for the credit balance would be mailed to me. No check has arrived. My call to Sprint Customer Service this morning lasted 40 minutes, much of it on hold, with Lisa, employee #911261295. She was unable to solve this problem so I asked to speak with her supervisor - AYN (a lady) and Ayn would not take my call. Ayn was supposed to call me back, but hasn't. Being placed on hold about 5 times, Lisa finally told me Sprint would not be refunding the credit, but Sprint would hold it on my account. The account is cancelled so they are keeping my money.

Lisa's explanation is exactly the opposite I was told by the person issuing the credit. Attached is a copy of the latest bill showing a credit balance of $49.07. Sprint's customer service has declined substantially, their customer service employees are very difficult to understand and now they refuse to refund this money to me. I paid Sprint my final bill of $71.76 which they received 9-27-15 and cancelled coverage on 9-29-15.

Upvote (0)

On November 19, 2015, and November 20, 2015, I applied for sprint service, and was approved online with scheduled pick up at the local Sprint location on Two Notch Road, Columbia, SC, as a side note, if this were my corporate store, I would fire each and everyone of those persons, they are more interested in displaying their gayness, rather than doing their jobs. But back to the point, I applied and was approved, i wasted my time, twice going to the sprint store, and the scheduled appointment wasn't ready, basically the phone wasn't ready, in fact the store claimed they had no idea of such appointment. Now as a point, after the order and schedule, Sprint placed a hold, or charged my credit card for 157.99.

After going twice I engaged into a chat session with order support, and cancelled my order, and opted for going to a retailer, i.e. Target to get my phone, which they stated that was ok, and that i would get the same approval. I wasted time and effort and resources and went to Target stores, and was denied by Sprint for service. I left went home, after wasting a whole day practically, engaged in a chat session with order support once again, who based upon notes verified what i said was true, and that now the application was denied which was injustice.The cost of my time, and and the double standards which as a matter of belief was viewed as retaliation by either store staff or the corporate staff or operational efforts was reimbursed. I think under the circumstances Sprint needs to make the device free, or eliminate the deposit, and return it in total, place my account into the lease program instead as a offer of good will. I am in addition filing a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Upvote (0)

My wife Samsung phone locked up Thursday 11/19/2015. Sprint rep. advise wife to reset phone over the phone on 11/20/2015. Saturday went to sprint service location 11/21/2015 who advised us to go to the Samsung Rep. at the nearest Best Buy, in which we did. Samsung Rep trouble shot phone and stated this is a problem that had occurred numerous time recently, and that sprint reps was making the mistakes to recommend reset of the phone. Wife called sprint, talked to a supervisor who told my wife to go to a Sprint store and they would replace phone that he had placed notes for this to happen. When we got to the store we found out the Sprint supervisor had placed in notes to not give us a new phone. After we learned this deceptive info, when promptly cancelled sprint service after 20 years of faithfully paying our bill, 3 lines an average of 300 per month. Thank to your employee that $3600.00 annually you will not get from the Glovers Family. Will be happy to tell anyone about your deceptive practice.

Upvote (0)

I have been calling since March 2015 in regards to my bill that keeps increasing. I was told initially my bill would be around 200 a month when I added another line. Now my phone is turned off and I keep getting hung up from the customer service dept. Also they want half of my bill so my services can be restored. All that I want as a valuable customer of 15 years is my bill reviewed and corrected so I can make my payment and catch up. Also I am restricted access to Sprint.com and I do not receive paper bills in the mail any longer. How am I suppose to look and review my balance if I have no idea what my bill is. I am a very angry and disappointed customer at this time and at the point I want to change my phones to another company.

Upvote (0)

I received an emailed that stated I needed to verify my order. or-trtm-784831030 My initial order took over 2 and a half hours to process. Once I called the representative verified my code and my address then placed me on hold for 12 minutes. Then asked for my previous address and placed me on hold for 9 more minutes then he came back and said he needed to verify the address before that. I then asked what this was about I don't remember that address I lived at my previous house for so long. I asked him what was the hold up with my order and he disconnected the call. I waited for him to call back. When he didn't I phoned him back and was informed he cancelled my order stating that he was unable to verify my information. I told the new representative that he disconnected the call and didn't complete the process. Then I was placed on hold for minutes awaiting a supervisor.

Upvote (0)

I have been leasing you all iPhone6 and iPhone 6plus which I was unaware was a lease not to mention the lease agreement fee has change along with causing my monthly bill to go up. I'm a long time customer that has been told by several reps and (2) SUPERVISORS this issue would be taking care of which it has not. It has caused my bill to remain delinquent. I have tried to remain a sprint customer but to know the amount of money I pay each month and still have to watch my minutes is an insult. It is 2015 and nobody should have to watch there bill or minutes with all the phone options that are available. If sprint wants to gain customer in the near future they have to gain customer by not playing with customers money and time because here say goes along way. Learn to value your long term customers as well as new customers.

Upvote (0)

While on an out of town trip for wife I went to get instructions from her. My cell phone gave me the message that I was not authorized to call that number. It keep that up tell I returned home and after wife was off work, my cell phone could call that number. That night went out to a sprint corp. store and since I did not have a problem they did not want to take any information on it. It seems like sprint being a high tech company if it trained it's people to at least to pursue information on their customer problems they could improve their services. So far this year I have only been given the impression sprint band cares about profits and not their customer's service. You have my email this is second time I tried to give sprint a heads up on their poor service.

Upvote (0)

Had my service transferred 2 months ago into my sons name. On October 26, 2015 my son made a payment for $200.77 online, thinking it went to his account. a day or two later, his phone got disconnected, so he went into the sprint store and they told him the payment he made went towards my account. so they reversed the payment from my account into his account. He got his phone turned back on. on November 10, 2015 I got an email for a collection agency alert, it states I need to pay $200.77 within seven days. I called Sprint and spoke with a manager and he told me I would have to make that payment for my account, I told him, why should I have to pay twice. I asked if the funds could be reversed back into my account, and he said no that the funds have been taken out already. So if my son would of kept that payment made on my account, his phone would still be disconnected for non payment of $200.77. So what do you do. The manager would not even work with me on this, So im hoping someone can help me resolve this situation.( Just a note my son made a pymt prior to this one, and it went to his account.)

Upvote (4)

Have gone thru numerous reps concerning my daughters phone number. I have gone as hi as I can do know they can work with us but they keep telling me policy. There is a reason for payment history but no one listens as a matter of face I sent this same place as email no response. I hope someone contacts me this time, her phone is scheduled for shutoff and all we are asking can we pay on Friday by debit card. Please contact me asap, next step is higher up will not talk to rude Sprint customer service reps anymore.

Upvote (0)

On October 10, 2015 my iPhone 4 became inoperative (not able to receive calls nor call out). On October 12, 2015 the phone was examined by the Sprint Store technician ( #922) (8840 N. Michigan RD. STE 106, Indianapolis, IN.) who
was unable to resolve the problem. Instead of offering to replace my phone under the insurance contract which was in force (cost - $200 deductible), I was sold a Samsung Galaxy S6 on a 2-year contract (cost - $199 w / mail-in rebate). Also, I was not to be charged a $15 monthly device access charge but it is now appearing on the monthly bill. My request: Cancel the 2-year contract and file for I-Phone replacement under the insurance contract agreement. Apply the $213 paid for the Samsung phone to the $200 insurance deductible Also return the account to the terms which existed prior to Oct. 12, 2015.

Upvote (0)

I sign a 2 years contract with a iPhone for life program but nobody told us that we had to pay 25 dollars more per month for the privilege of signing a 2 years contract with sprint. Can somebody in this company explain to me how anybody can actually signed. A contract like this one if nobody can actually explain what you actually getting before you get stock with paying something that you did not agreed to pay in the beginning.

Upvote (0)

Hello my name is Berhane Aberha and I am a customer of Sprint. I work as an Uber Driver and our company recently had a great deal for all Uber Drivers where we can upgrade our current phones for free with a 25% discount on our next payment. We have a family plan of 3 phones (the iphone 5c and two iphone 4s) and the three free phones offered was the iphone 6. I was definitely excited about this fantastic deal and was told once again that we would receive 25% off on our next payment. I usually pay $171 for three phones in the family and our next payment just came and now we have a total of $241. I was told precisely their would be changes in our upcoming payments and now it is like I am being lied to with a payment that high which I cannot afford. I ask for my payments to return to its original price.

Upvote (0)

From what I have been reading I am not alone in my frustration with Sprint. I will be letting as many people as I can know that they should not choose Sprint as a carrier or switch when you can. Basically they lie to you and then it is your word against theirs. They won't go back and listen to the conversations that are supposed to be recorded, if they even are recorded at all. If I sound angry, I am. This company has free reign to lie and there is no support from corporate. We left Sprint once and came back, won't make that mistake again. Verizon is by far superior when it comes to customer service!

Upvote (1)

We have 5 lines with Sprint. I was charged for insurance on my sons phone for NY though We all Live in CA for over 14 mos. Every time I call to speak to a rep I get sent to either India, Philippines or anther region in world. As of yet they have not been able to stop the charge nor get the adjustments needed on my account. I filed a report with BBB last night and will stop making payment until someone in US calls. Horrible service.

Upvote (1)

I called in yesterday to the customer service line see what i needed to pay in order to restore service. I had my bank account hacked in last month and I called in to let the company know and see what options I had. The reps last month were very kind and understanding I was told to pay what I could until the banking and fraud was handled, but to call in and let spring know what was going on. Well yesterday when I called in both reps that I spoke with were very rude. The first rep told me me you need to pay 142.xx before we can do anything else for you and then hung up. I called back later after work and spoke to a second rep. He was just a rude. He said it is already noted on your account that you need to pay 142.xx before we can do anything unless you are making a payment nothing else can be done.

I said the reason I am calling is to verify that once i make the payment tomorrow that i will be able to make arrangements for the past due and service will be restored. i am not asking for my phone to be restored without payment I just want to verify that once payment is made that I can make arrangement. Hold so I can speak to my manger. I assume that he just placed the phone down because i heard him talking in the background laughing and saying this customer wants to make arrangements. i have been with Sprint for a very long time and the fact that you made me feel less of a person due to the fact that my bank account was hacked and I am having financial troubles trying to get everything cleared up. How dare you talk about a customer and they can hear you. This was a extreme turn off. I held my end of the deal and paid what I was asked for today, but know that I will be searching for a new provider once I get my account paid in full.

Upvote (0)

On Wednesday, October 21, 2015, I called Sprint in reference to upgrading my galaxy 3 phone, and bringing on another line. I was told that it would be $75.00 down payment on a Samsung galaxy edge plus and $75.00 galaxy note 5. I was cool with the down payment amount but did not do the transaction on this date because I didn't have the account number for the phone number I wanted to port over. the customer care associate told me I just have to call back when I have the information. So, on Thursday October 22, 2015, I called and once again explained what I wanted to do. This time they told me the down payment would be $200 for the galaxy edge plus and $75.00 on the note 5, but didn't do the transaction because I didn't have my credit card. so, I called back later and once again the down payment price increased. this time it was $225.00 instead of the $ 200.

At this point, I made the transaction, paying $345.00. I ordered the above named phones, which was due for delivery to my job on today, October 28, 2015. But, on Friday night I received a confirmation e mail from sprint and noticed that part of the address was incorrect. Instead of saying 3525 Baychester Ave it read 3545 Baychester Ave. I called on Saturday, and informed them of the correct address. On today, I receive a e mail that the package was delivered and signed for. I didn't receive a package, so I went and tracked the package and it was delivered to Baltimore, Maryland. At this point I called Sprint around 1pm and it is now 5:31pm. when I say I am passed frustrated that is gently putting it!!!!! I have been told so many different stories that I am beyond confused. I am not happy at all! I have been told that the investigation can take eight business days, and to have the $345.00 put back in my account will take 7 to 10 business days. Neither one of theses scenarios help me, because I need my phones that I have already paid for.

I had nothing to do with the phones going to Baltimore, I know no one in Baltimore lived in NY all of my fifty years. I need my phones by Friday or my $345 back in my account by Friday so that I could go to a Sprint store and get my phones. I have never been so disappointed in my life on how I am being treated. I feel like sprint feels I had something to do with the phones going to Baltimore, even though all my records show a NY address!!!!!! Please I would like a resolution to this matter as soon as possible. I would also like a refund of $150 to bring my down payment amount back to $75.00 per phone for all of my pain and suffering.

Upvote (0)

I bought a phone a couple months ago it is an iPhone 6 and I broke the screen a couple days ago. I tried to change it and see what I could do for them to fix it, but the people at Sprint told me that i had to log in to my Sprint account. I forgot the password to my account and the people told me that there was nothing i could do to change. I tried a various amount of passwords but i could still not remember it. I want to know if there is anything that I can do to change my password or find a different way to log in to my account.

Upvote (1)

Husband's phone was damaged. Took to Sprint for replacement, we had insurance. Worker said would cost $100 and take 3-4 weeks to get phone. Suggested he lease a phone for $5 a month. Asked how it worked if we changed carriers, and she said simply bring it back. We went to Verizon and just got a bill for over $700 saying we had a lease for the phone. We called ahead of time and asked what we needed to do with the phone and were told to bring it back. No mention that we would have to pay for the phone. We signed no contract for the phone. Now what?

Upvote (0)

I updated my phone to 9.0.2 version and now it's acting all jittery. For example: I go into recent calls and it starts face timing numbers on my call list randomly. I go into settings and it just starts going into everything without me even touching the screen. I thought it might be my cover messing with it so I completely took it off, even my screen protective layer/plastic so phone has nothing on screen but it still continues to randomly select items. I use my phone for work purposes so I need this addressed as soon as possible. Thanks!

Upvote (0)

I was with AT&T for 10yrs should have stayed there. Signed up with sprint in May, every month is different. I keep getting more & more. When I signed up they told me my bill would be $75.00 monthly HUH! Last bill $123.00. My phone broke 2 weeks ago they said I had no insurance on a leased phone. How does that happen. Then they couldn't print out my contact at the Steelyard Commons in Cleveland Ohio, because they don't have access to that. Really? They had no glass protectors for the Samsung edge so they ordered me one 2 wk they still don't have it It's on order. Every time I do business with this store they throw some cheap toy at me I have to buy to get what I need to have this phone working. Does anyone know who will buy out my 2 yr lease contract with them I have a leased Samsung 5 Edge. Also this store (Cleveland) always has at least 9 employees & they all ignore most people who walk in the door

Upvote (0)

I added a line and signed a new 2 year agreement for a free iPhone 4s. Every time I switch to a so-called lower plan like the family share plan which is suppose to be 100 per month plus all my fees ins and other the bill, was said to be no more than165. Now I got a text that I will be charged 25 extra because I got a discounted phone. How if that was the reason for signing another 2 year agreement. My bill has not been lower than 223 since I added another line in Aug.

I have tried many different plans and have been gaurenteed a lower bill but they always find a way to add fees and additional charges. I am at my wits end and am ready to terminate and let them take me to collections. I am to the point I don't care anymore

Upvote (0)

I have been a customer since 2001 and I have given so much money to sprint and the service is no that good. I live in the NY area and work in Staten Island the service out her is bad. The plan that I have had for over five years has increased a lot. My bill was suppose to be 149.99 a month plus taxes and I can't even catch up with my extra charges when my phone gets cut off. I am at the end of the road with Sprint and I want out. I would really like a responds from Sprint.

Upvote (3)

I have been a customer of Sprint for 10+ years. I am being treated unfair and unexcuseable. My problem started about 2 months ago when I purchased 3 HTC M8 for 3 of my lines. The day I brought the phones home is the day my life has turned upside down.

I am not recieving phone calls, text or voicemails on any of my 3 lines. I have been in and out the Sprint store, called any times, spoken to many different reps, have 2 tickets put in and never once has anyone got back to me on those tickets.

I REFUSE to continuously explain my situation over and over again. When you review my acct please pay close attention to the notes and my phone calls I'm NOT receiving. This is a never ending issue and I'm fed up. I have not recieved any phone calls sine 4/30/15 today is 5/5/15. This entire situation is going no where fast.

Please contact me or I WILL DISCONNECT MY SERVICE! THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS! I AM FED UP!! IF I DONT NOT HEAR FROM ANY ONE IN 24 HRS I WILL CANCEL.

I would say thank you but I have NOTHING to be thankful for, hopefully you can fix that.

Upvote (0)

My son went into the Sprint store to pay my bill and was approached by a sale associate about purchasing a tablet for 15 extra dollars a month. After the bill got very high, they sent a text message to my phone. When I spoke to my son, he told me, what was told to him. I sent him and my husband into the store to return the tablet.

At that time, they told them that I needed to be present. I didn't understand that because they gave it to him without my approval which is against their store policy. I have been with Sprint for 10 years. They have disconnected the phones lines and they are planning on sending it to collection which I will fight against. I am very disappointed with the way they have handle this issue. It has been going on for months now. Sprint is buying out contracts from customers that they don't know wether they will paid on time and here I am paying each month on time and this is how they treat me. The store is location in Georgia at Stonecrest Mall.

Upvote (0)

I opened a line at a sprint store in October, it was the promotion for the iPhone 6 where you pay 50 dollars monthly as you pay off your phone. Due to my credit, they made me pay a 250 dollar deposit to open the line. From day 1 the service was terrible and if you check the notes on my account you would see that I was always calling to have my phone trouble shot because the data hardly worked and all my calls would drop.

At one point, they told me there was a tower issue and things should get better but it never did. Sprint even gave me a credit to my account once because I was experiencing so many issues with the phone which was the only nice thing Sprint has ever done for me for the short time that I was a customer.

Not only did I have terrible service but Sprint also over-charged me several times on my bill. With my 50 dollar plan, my insurance, and my monthly payment for my phone, my bill was about 85 dollars a month, but I was charged over 100 dollars on about 3 different occasions.

When I called to ask about these charges they told me that I was charged for help maintaining my bill because I did not have a payment plan set up. I kindly let them know that it isn't right to charge people for "help" that they didn't ask for, and that I in fact did have a payment plan set up so what they were telling me didn't make any sense.

The following month or two, I was charged again, and I had to call again and the charge was removed again. I finally got fed up with dropped calls, terrible data and being over charged for it that I decided I wanted to cancel my service with Sprint altogether. I called and spoke with a customer care rep on two different occasions both of which told me that I would get my deposit back in a check in 6 to 8 weeks along with another check containing the negative balance on my account. I was so happy I quickly paid off my phone entirely and ported my number to T-Mobile.

I have called Sprint over 20 times to inquire about my deposit. They transfer me back and forth to different reps, they even made me make a trip back to the Sprint store where I bought my phone because a rep was telling me that I never even made a deposit on the account and that the only payment he was seeing in his system was the one I made for my phone.

Dealing with Sprint was very frustrating because it was like no one knows what they are talking about, every rep has something different to say, and now they are telling me that I forfeited that deposit when I cancelled my contract. I let the rep know that I never had a contract, and he informed me that I still would not be getting any money back. I am not sure if I was misinformed about getting the money back, but I really don't think its fair that you call people for help that are supposed to know what they are talking about, and they are giving you wrong information. It is also not fair that I was a good customer who paid my bill on time every month and this company would try to sneak extra payments on my bill that I didn't ask for. If there is anything anyone can do to help it would be appreciated.

Upvote (0)

I have never had a Sprint account, phone, or anything else. In March 2014, I had my debit card stolen. I contacted my bank to cancel the card. Before this could be done, the perpetrator opened a Sprint account in my name with ONLY THIS ID!

All address information and other personal information was falsified. They did not even have my driver's license and your organization didn't even check ID. I have received no mail even regarding this account and now I owe $1,500 for your company's negligence in allowing an account to be opened in my name with false signatures and improper ID.

In June 2014, Sprint called and alerted me to the issue, and I explained what occurred. You said it would be resolved. Now, in May 2015, you have sent it to collections.

I request the following:
1. The account be cleared of all charges.
2. My credit rating be restored.
3. The employee who approved the account be terminated (they are in on this scam).

You have 10 days to respond before a complaint is filed with the Attorney General's office. I will then ask for you to produce all copies of documents, identification records, and signature pages by which I will easily prove the account was made fraudulently and negligently, and whereby I will be requesting additional damages.

I have no account number because I have never received ANY mail about this account.

Upvote (0)

We have wi-fi through Sprint. For several years, we paid each month $62.69. I get a Sprint bill today for $562.69!! I called customer service and the past month our usage was 3x the usual, but we had no warnings about going over. The rep said she had to check with financing. They offer just $150 off, and the rep said she would try our supervisor. He gets on after 15 minutes. He tried to explain how I went over. I said our usage was 3x the usual but the charge was 8x the usual. He was really abrupt and really rude and said "That's not how it works". The total call with all the holding took 50 MINUTES!!

Upvote (0)

I have been a customer of Sprint for 13 years and never have I been more disappointed with them than I am now. In November, I got 4 new phones and was supposed to receive a $15 loyalty credit every month for 2 years. Every time I receive my bill I have to call and get those credits added to my bill. I keep getting reassured that I won't have to call again, but I still am. Can someone please take of this the right way so I don't keep getting stressed out when I get my bill? I hate to say it, but I really am looking into going to another phone company once this plan is up. sorry...

Upvote (0)

Have been a good customer for about 10 years and keep saying I am leaving. Have been treated rudely at a store several times and on phone more.. Went in very ill when on chemotherapy and a very rude associate basically told me my situation was nothing as he had to leave Sprint to good work at this Dads ranch. Ok...I was fighting for my life, Went in to ask what I could do another time as my battery on iPhone 5 wasn't staying charged. Told them I was waiting a couple of weeks for the new iPhone 6. The associate told me I would be waiting a long time as they didn't even have specs yet. Two weeks later they came out. There is so much. I have been trying get on family plan for years and was told I could not?? I have my son and I both on plan. Finally after all these years I got serious and told Spring I was through. They put me on a plan and said I wouldn't owe for 2 months. Not true. I paid. Better than paying almost $200.00 every month but I have been lied to so much and treated rudely and will not sign another contract with Sprint just as many of my friends are not. Sprint does not care about anything but money. 10 years of lies. The only good thing about Sprint is one manager that used to be at the Grand Prairie store. He was exceptional. The last supervisor I spoke to was so rude so he did it for me and he lied, also. Sprint truly needs to learn what real customer service is. This good customer is through.

Upvote (0)

I am supposed to be charged $151.00 per month. I have called about this twice, both times I was told that I would get a bill for a higher amount, but not to worry about this, on the first of the month the bill would be $151.00. The first month the bill did change to $151.00, now this month it did not . The last time I talked to the lady at Sprint and told her I did not want to have to call every month, she said don't worry, I would not have to. I am a senior and living on a fixed income, my next step will be to contact AARP and the local paper, for senior abuse, I am tired of trying to fix this every month.

Upvote (0)

I double checked with store to see if they would assist in installing my screen protector which is still under warranty. They instructed me to order it and bring it in. I bought it in and Justin the sales rep that helped me was no longer employed there. The store manager said they never had a Justin working at store (big lie cause I spoke with Justin twice). They said they would not help me and not obligated to....which is fine...but why would they instruct me to order the replacement and bring it in is what I don't understand. Everyone at the store was rude!!!! No customer service at this location. They are not to be trusted. Everyone just be careful!!!

Upvote (0)

I keep getting over charged on my phone bill and I am not even receiving the bills! I cannot access my account online either. The agents are keeping me on hold for a supervisor or the calls "drop" meaning that I am not able to talk to anyone! My phone is constantly disconnected and I have to keep it on the charger to reconnect. I am so sick of Spring and there awful service that I want to terminate my service immediately! I am done with this hassle.

Upvote (0)

I called Sprint customer service March 1,2015 to have my 2 phone changed over to the new program for $60 each phone, which included unlimited text, long distance, etc. I have called twice to have the service switch and it has still not taken place. Both Supervisors assure me it will be taken care of and my home phone service will be terminated but its still on. I should only have 2 cell phones and a tablet to be making payment on.

Upvote (0)

I purchased a speaker from the Homewood Illinois Sprint store and I went to return it they told be they could not give me cash back because of the amount even though I paid in cash. I accepted the fact they couldn't give me my refund back in cash and that I had to wait 3-5 business days for the refund. It is now almost 4 weeks later and have yet to receive the refund. I contacted the store on 2 different occasions and both times the Store Manager wasn't in to speak to me and handle the situation. I called customer service 3 times and they also told me they would have the manager contact me to resolve the issue and that they would call me to make sure the issue was resolved and they never did. I find myself going back and forth for a refund that is due to me! It's bad enough I made my purchase in cash and they are making me wait for a check but it has been almost 4 weeks and I haven't received anything. Considering my service isn't important to Sprint at this point I will be canceling my 4 lines I have with them soon as I can get a day off to switch over to another carrier considering the other carriers are now paying for your cancellation fee!!!

Upvote (0)

I had sprint phone contract from 12/22/14 to 12/29/14 from BEST BUY. Returned it to BEST BUY and received return slip. BEST BUY called sprint to make sure contract was cancelled and how much. sprint rep. said 'No Charge' since only 7 days of the 14 day 'FREE TRIAL' period was used. Called sprint first week of Jan 2015. There rep said show return slip from BEST BUY to local sprint store manager. I did, He called his Boss, who agreed no money was owed. Mar 10 2015, collection notice from ALLIEDInterstate. I owe $76.55 for trial period or credit would be adversely affected! Paid money to keep good credit. This is my Husbands email. sprint wants regular payments on closed account 552714756! Impossible so far to contact sprint where they don't just hangup on Me! I am NOT paying another dime. Please cease and desist your Harassment !payment is due on 4/18/15. I guess I go to court if necessary?

Upvote (0)

Friday, April 10th, 2015 I went into the Lewisville, Texas store, (360 E Roundgrove) and requested to have my Iphone 5 upgraded to the 6. I was informed that, that option was not available until April 2016. This is where the complaint comes in, I was told when I first purchased this phone in April 2014, that with paying for the phone monthly, I could upgrade yearly. I also was informed in November when I went into the store and called the customer service number to get information about getting the phone repaired that I would not be able to upgrade the phone until April 2015. So why was I advised on April 10, 2015, that i couldn't upgrade at the time?

I received exceptional customer service in the store from Paul Urteaga. This young man didn't want to see me upset or leave the store in this manner, knowing that I could drive down the street and become a new customer of AT&T's in a flash. Paul went the extra mile to try and push the upgrade by contacting customer service on the toll free number. However, I got a young man by the name of Andrew who didn't care that I have been a loyal customer of Sprint's since 2010 and has questioned my bill being at 270.00 or 240.00 on a monthly basis several times but still remained a customer when several phone carriers state you can get 4 lines for a hundred dollars. My calls drop, and recently I have noticed that my text messages on Sunday won't come through until Monday, but I bit my lip and continued with Sprint. The last of my patience occurred Friday. Apparently, this 2 year upgrade was a recent change by Sprint, it had to take place from the last time I spoke with the company in November because all the representatives and the computers was under the impression that I could upgrade in April of 2015. Why wasn't I informed of this change? Why am I penalized by the change when it was a Corporate decision and I was informed of something else when I signed for my Iphone in April 2014? Andrew provided poor customer service and didn't care that he should try to talk to his supervisor to grant the upgrade. Feel free to pull the call and hear how he provided little empathy for my situation. Luckily, Paul informed me that I will need to pay extra monthly to get a yearly upgrade on my phones however I hope when I do visit the store in a year, I won't be informed something else because of a Corporate decision. Although, I doubt in a year, I will be looking forward to staying with Sprint. It seems as if loyal customers mean nothing to this company, heck new customers get their bills cut in half but mine steady increase. Does that make any sense?

Upvote (0)

My speaker when held to my ear was hardly audible. Think they referred to it as the ear piece. I have insurance and took it to Sprint corporate store in Totowa NJ. Lead rep looked at it and said he noted corrosion in charging port so I would need to upgrade or pay $150 to assurion for damage claim. Nothing wrong when charging phone or connecting it to computer. Never dropped in water and the issue is the speaker not working on top of phone. He wanted me to upgrade. Poor poor service and this is why. I went to the dealer I bought phone from who said they get a lot of complaints about the Totowa NJ store service and I should try the Union NJ store.

I went to the Corporate store in Union NJ on Rt22. where lead tech rep Victor Cancellieri Look at the phone. Said nothing about corrosion and he did not note any butalso said he could not provide new phone w/o deductable because my phone has a very small crack in screen (yep been there like a year). He however took the time to open phone and check out speaker which was simply clogged inside (dirty). He cleaned it out and it works very good again.

He did a good job where as Totowa can't be bothered I guess with service and made me want to switch back to my old carrier Verizon or try one of the others. Poor service matters. Oh it is a 2plus yr old Galaxy 3. I have 3 of them and and I phone 5 on the plan. If I had to deal with Totowa I'd switch carriers. Victors help saved Sprint a customer as I felt like I was not helped and mislead in Totowa. I could tell they just wanted to get me to upgrade.

Upvote (0)

Omg where do I start. On Dec 31 2014 I tried Sprints cut your bill in half deal. We were told had 14 day free no risk trial if not happy we can cancel. That same day when we arrived home we had NO SERVICE AT ALL at my home in fact we went onto roaming! I was told by Sprint that we should have never been sold phones because we were in a very poor coverage area. I attempted to return my phones only to be told there was a restocking fee of $108 I DONT THINK SO! The store representative was no help he told us to call customer service and get a return kit for the devices. It took over 2 weeks to get the return packs then Sprint didnt want to accept them! After a collection notice of 1,200$ and several calls with threats of attorney involvement they took the phones back. NOW they are trying to get $110 out of me for the service that I had for the 12 days I had Sprint. Problem is I HAD NO SERVICE and I just spent another hour of my life on the phone with them on hold and being transferred from rep to rep. I will NEVER recommend this company to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote (0)

My daughter was due for an upgrade on her phone, she went into the local Sprint store in our area, she was pushed into getting an Ipad, that she did not want or need. The sales person, told her that her service would not go up and no charges for activating, she got the phone she wanted and was pushed into what was suppose to be a great promotion. The bill has almost doubled and I have spoke with customer service, 3 times at length regarding this matter. You can have the Ipad back and change my plan back as it was. I have always gotten good service from Sprint, but this is wrong, the salesclerk, she lied and should not be so pushy. I spoke with a rep this afternoon, and she said there was not way she could get someone in management to call me, I ask to speak with a supervisor and she put me on hold and left me for over 5 minutes and then I hung up. I would appreciate a telephone call from someone in mgmt as soon as possible, so I can get this matter resolved. We don't and didn't want the Ipad. Please send me an email to confirm that you have received this email.

Upvote (0)

I am having a similar problem to what it looks like everyone else is having. I purchased three phones in November 2014. After having the phones for 4 BUSINESS DAYS I returned the phones. I paid the stocking fees at that time. I paid the usage charges at that time. I was told by the manager at the store in buford ga that my account was paid in full...... In Feb-2015 I was contacted by a collection agency telling me I owed $2800. The branch I returned the phones to did not credit the phones that I turned in to my account. So at that time I returned to the store talked to the same manager that had assured me that everything was taken care of....He apologized and said he would take care of it. Then comes march. I received another bill for $345. I called and talked to customer service and ended up paying $170 for a bill that he couldn't even explain. Honestly I just wanted to pay it so I wouldn't have to deal with SPRINT ever again. So I was told at that time my account was taken care of. Well its march. Imagine, I get another bill. This time its for $280 dollars. I called again and of course customer service told me I owe this bill. I have asked for a bill to be sent to my home address that breaks down all my charges and what exactly the charges are for. I would like someone to contact me from sprint that can actually help me resolve these issues. I would hope that this can be resolved without me having to move forward with an attorney.

Upvote (0)

I’m writing to you to ask for your help. I have been in contact with service regarding this issue over the last 6 months or so. My 13 year old daughter was diagnosed with Leukemia (ALL) last May. She received a bone marrow transplant at the end of October. In December, her stomach lining tore due to her excessive vomiting which required surgery and recently, she won a battle with pneumonia which almost killed her. I have a full time job as a teacher but have had to take a great deal of time out of work. I’ve run out of sick days so any time I take out of work is without pay. Our cell phones have been our lifeline and I have been doing my best to pay as much as I can when I can. As of yesterday, I was told that our phones will be shut off tomorrow if I don’t pay at least $158.00. Between my daughter’s medical expenses, not getting paid for time that she is in the hospital, trying to prevent us from being homeless, keeping at least a little bit of food in the house and trying my best to keep her twin brother from crumbling from the terror that he might actually lose his best friend, I simply don’t have the money. I am not asking for a hand out, I’m just asking for some help, just a little time. I reduced our plan to as little as possible and it has still been a struggle. In fact, I reduced our plan so much that as of yesterday, we went over our shared data. I couldn’t change my plan because of the past due. I have been a customer with Sprint for 5 years and its only been within the last 6 months that I have struggled to pay my bill. I tried to borrow the money but everyone I know has given so much to help with my daughter’s treatment, there is nothing left. I am out of options and this is my last ditch effort. Based on the comments I’ve read online and through personal experience, I’m not really expecting anyone to read or respond to this but I have to at least try. At least I know I’ve tried everything I could. Thank you for your time and attention.

Upvote (0)

Charged credit card $589.32 for an $98.22 bill. When informed of their error customer service agents Justin Y, John S, and Tyler, were unhelpful and resentful. Terrible customer service experienced at Highland, MI store 536. Perhaps if they spent less time playing on their personal cell phones they may have been able to attend to the customer needs of the store. Would have given a zero rating if possible.

Upvote (0)

Every time I need help I call sprint. Sprint always put you on hold for 2 to 3 mins and then they give you the wrong answer. The sprint stores and the call center are not in the same page and they couldn't lower my and you get no help. I can't even get my breakdown on my final. That why move to t mobile cause they are a better company. I will tell everybody that sprints sucks!

Contact the Sprint Complaint Department