Sprint Customer Service

Contact Sprint Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-777-4681

Have a complaint about Sprint? If you need to report a problem about your device or wireless account the customer service number to call is 1-888-211-4727 or toll-free 1-800-777-4681. If you are troubleshooting your device it is recommended that you call using another handset.

To escalate your issue to Sprint headquarters including the CEO, write to Marcelo Claure at 6200 Sprint Pkwy. Overland Park, KS 66251. You can also ask for his extension when you call the Sprint corporate office at 855-848-3280. You may also log on 24/7 online to a personal MySprint report at the www.sprint.com website. Store locations are listed there as well as a live chat.

We have the best phone numbers for Sprint listed to reach a live human. Founded by Cleyson Brown and Jacob Brown in 1899 and affiliated with GTE Telephone in the early days, Sprint has a long history of mergers, acquisitions and blog to keep customers current on “Sprint in the news”.  Sprint has social presence at Twitter, Facebook and on YouTube.

Sprint Corporation is a United States telecommunications company and provides domestic wireless service and international internet. Serving the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands Sprint is publicly traded on the NYSE:S. Employing over 31,000 and with revenues reported in 2013 at US 35 billion Sprint continues to be a presence in the mobile device industry.

Upset with Sprint?

File a complaint here!

Reach Sprint Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team
  • Sprint corporate office

• 6200 Sprint Pkwy.
    • Overland Park
    • KS 66251

1-800-777-4681

A-

8am-5pm Central Time, 5 days a week

Top Sprint Complaints

The sprint customer service is awful, I had the worst experience ever with the agents,they tell nothing but lies, they had no concern for me and my questions. I had a bad experience with the guys in the sprint store as well, they could care less about what I wanted. No professionalism. I will never recommend anyone to this phone service or switch to this horrible company.

Comment (0)

For many years I have received a bill in the mail and have paid my bill on time. I have been a Sprint customer for many years and pay for my families three cell phones every month. I contacted Sprint on 8/4/16, and requested a bill that I never received in the mail. I was told by a Sprint Rep. that they were experiencing a billing problem and a bill would be mail out in a few days. I called again on 8/19/16, looking for a bill that never came. I was told by the Rep. (after she spoke to a supervisor) that I would be put back on "bill by mail service" and that a bill will be sent to me via overnight mail.

I called again on 8/23/16, to let Sprint know that I never received a bill yet. My phone bill for last month should be $236.33 but it is now $485.40 because I still haven't gotten a bill. I spoke to supervisor, ID number i1066132618, after being on hold for 43 minutes and 25 seconds only to have my problem not resolved. What does it take to get a bill in the mail which I want to pay? At this point I will be contacting my Attorney to see what legal action I can take against Sprint. Furthermore, I will be preparing to switch over to AT&T. I am on a budget and because I this situation my cell phone bill just increases because I have not received a bill.

Comment (0)

I left Verizon to come to Sprint and their service is horrible! I have been trying have a # ported over for 5 days and have been given the run around. I've stayed on the phone for hours at a time with customer service reps to no avail to get my son added as an authorized user and add his line. My son has went to 2 different stores to get a free SIM card that I had to pay the shipping for but he had to pay $100 for the cab ride as well. I had to have lines swapped from my S7 and the edge and that took a 2 hour phone call.

Comment (0)

I received a text from Sprint on 07-29-16 that my bill was being sent "eBill", but I never gave Sprint my e-mail address. In the past the bill has been mailed so I could see the charges, then mail a check. I did not know that Sprint was going to do the above. I went to the Communication Source Store (Spring Dealer) in Kerrville, Texas last week.

The representative there took down my e-mail address, and assured me the bill would be sent to my e-mail. I looked at the screen with him to make sure the address was correct. I never received the bill. I was going to pay there at the time, but they would not take a check, which is how we have been paying by mail.

Later last week, I contacted the customer service, and a lady there also took down my e-mail address, and was to send the bill, and I still have not received one. Though I did get some past due or pay now notices. Received a disconnect notice this morning. Called the Spring Store in Kerrville that I went to last week, and he said he might be able to print a copy of the bill, which they said they could not do when I went in last week. I cannot pay a bill that does list the charges that are being assessed.

Sending me an amount is not a viable option. Spring decided on its own to send the bill electronically, not me, and are now trying to not work with me when I asked to have it mailed as was the customary practice in the past. If you cannot send me an itemized bill, then I will have no choice but to discontinue Sprint as a service provider.

Comment (0)

I have two experiences with Sprint headquarters. One was about two years ago, the guy had glasses with blonde hair and is white. He was a totally bad person. He was very rude and unprofessional. I just had another bad person over the phone not too long ago at the end when he was going he was being a totally jerk. I told him you don't have to be a dick and hung up. He was no help whats so every and I gave him all my info right and he saying it's not. All I was doing was paying my sprint bill like I normally do for the past three years without any problems but for some reason after I had pressed to pay it the auto thing put me to a live person. I do not remember his name though. I can not wait to leave this carrier.

Comment (0)

It all started when I was telling an agent from Sprint about my dissatisfaction of cell service while visiting family. He told me that there wasn't a signal there and that I would have roaming charges. I asked what if I moved there then what. He asked for the address and then said I would have to use a different area code then I would have service. That can't be true, I know a lot of people that live in different addresses than their phone's zip codes. Then all of a sudden the agent changed my phone number just like that without my consent without any approval whatsoever!

Then the agent that changed my number upon hearing that I didn't want my number changed and I didn't authorize that hung up on me. I talked to a supervisor and they said my number could be changed in 4 hours. Those hours came and went and my number wasn't changed back. I called Sprint again and the agent claimed they could help me but alas they could not and transferred me to the tech department and they couldn't help me either and said they would call back in the morning.

No call back. I called Sprint and the same scenario always played out. The agent said they could help me but they can't, transfer to tech, drop call, start over, agent said they can help, they cant, transfer..... On and on for two days and its still going on as we speak. Meanwhile no number works on my phone in or out. No one can call me and I can't call anyone. I've never been more upset with the service from a company in all my life.

Comment (0)

I took my Sprint Edge phone into a Sprint authorized store on Alma School and German in Chandler AZ. they called me to tell me my phone was water damaged...bullshit!! It is waterproof according to another Store I spoke to at Sprint. I came to pick it up (after having to go get another phone because I could not afford the now $200 insurance fee..why even have insurance?) I used an upgrade on another account on my account so I could get a phone. The GM, Levi said after looking in their LOCKED drawer to get my phone, tells me I already picked it up.

He did not look me up on the computer, just told me that me or someone else picked it up. Really? I asked him to show me where someone signed for it and he said they do not have that policy. He continued to humiliate me with his pompous attitude..horrible, would not even look me in the eye. Tried to blame my 12 year old son for picking it up and also that I left it there too long (3 weeks max as I was out of town..what does that matter anyway?) I left without my phone and Sprint does not know what they are in for.

Comment (0)

I'm a Sprint customer and three days ago I called to change my cell phone number and then the nightmare began. The moment my number was changed until now it was never updated to my phone. So that day up until now I was not able to send I messages or picture messages to no one in my phone that didn't have an iPhone.

So that's when I decided to call Sprint two days later with my complaint and I spoke to technical support. Technical support told me in the full 1 1/2 I was on the phone with the first agent was to reset my phone and put in ##847283# and ##253227# which started the on going nightmare that then froze my phone and gave it completely no service at all.

The customer service rep then later told me that sometimes it doesn't work really well with iPhones and sometimes it breaks it in my case an then I would have to get another phone. Something that I begged out of the rep on the phone to just be honest with me and tell me what's happening to my phone. The guy then tell me that I need to take it to get repaired and I stated I really think its sprints fault. I need to find 200 dollars for a new phone and my phone was in perfect condition before I spoken to tech support. I'm very disgusted that because sprint broke my phone that sprint should pay not me.

Comment (0)

So, after almost 48 hours of trying to get my bill figured out. I am still at the start. Now i called sprint to find out why i was paying a much larger amount then i was told when i upgraded (3) phones. The first time i was on hold for 25 min. Some how we were disconnected. No call back. I waited 15 min then i called back starting with a new person. They then put me on hold off and on a total of 90 minutes. Then she informs me the department i need to speak with is closed for the night. She promises to call me back personally the next day. Ok, so she called me back, then put me on hold for another 25 min. Then comes back on the phone thanks me for my patients, and says she will have to put me back on hold.

So another 10 or 15 min goes by, she comes back on tells me she is ready to put the call through to who i need to talk to. Ok great, back on hold about 1 minute, a lady says hello, i say hello, i look down at my phone to see if i had pressed the mute button. No i had not. She keeps saying hello, as do I. Then says because she is getting no response she is going to disconnect the call. And she does. No one calls back. Now i get to start this all over again. I would rather rip my vocal cords out myself then have to spend anymore of my time trying to resolve this issue. Does that sound over the top? Here is the best part, ive been a happy costumer for over 11 years. I cant bring myself to call them again.

Comment (0)

I was a Verizon customer until I shifted to Sprint last month, June 10? and availed with the promo. I was misinformed by the Sprint guys at Bellevue Sprint that I need to wait until my bill from Verizon arrives and come back to Sprint. When it arrived last week, I went back only to find out that the guys there just gave me the Sprint site where I should file my buyback which unfortunately did not do any good with my request. I am very disappointed with the misinformation and the way people from Sprint Bellevue treated me as customer. Now I am about to pay Verizon 500$ plus because I am not able to buyback my phones from them. I sought help from Sprint Lebanon Pike store but still awaiting results. I am very disappointed that I have to pay Verizon the 500$ plus because of being misinformed. Had I known it I would have not changed my carrier.

Comment (0)

I was paying $80 for one 1GB. For the last few months, my bills are coming in at $197, $157, etc. I have gone to the Woodhaven Sprint Store numerous occasions. They want to change my plan to lock me in for 2 yrs. They say my 5C phones are no good. If I want I can take a 2 yr plan with $15.50 ea for phones with a total of $103 plus tax. My contract with Sprint expires in December. I do not want to renew for another 2 years.
Otherwise, I am told, I can keep my phones and pay $130 a month plus tax.

I have called Sprint, also. Twice I was on the phone for 45 minutes. When we ask when does my contract expires,, they hang up. Today I was on the phone for 1-1/2 hours. I could not understand a word the lady said. She apologized because she had an accent. She told me that I have to pay $145 dollars for this month's bill.

The treatment as a customer is atrocious. This is not a way to resolve problems and keep customers.

Comment (0)

Today I called sprint I was on the phone with 30 min holds each first representative I spoke to told me that my past due was 216.57 and that I had a balance due of four hundred something dollars I told her that that was part of the next month's bill and that it was not due yet she put me on hold then came back and said could I pay half of the past due amount I said yes I will load a card and call right back. She advised that she was a supervisor and she would notate my account.

I called back got a very rude lady said no one had advised me this and that the lady did not notate the account she put me on hold came back and said she did see it in the account and that it didn't matter because the lady had lied to me and that there was nothing she could do for me I asked to speak to a supervisor she said that there was no higher up and then cold transferred me. I call to get my bill extended every other week because I'm told by customer service reps I have to make the larger amount just to get an extension even with me advising that I'm barely working I always advise the least amount I finally after 3 hours Thomasina helped me I wish she could get acknowledgement for being a outstanding.

Comment (0)

I bought a cell phone charger on June 10, 2016 at 3:44 pm because my charger wasn't working. We tried other times and it started working. I took the charger back on June 25, 2016 at 9:20 am and the girl said she couldn't take it back because it missed the 14 day mark. Near the door it had 30 days satisfaction. That is what the other stores has also. We have had other issues with the service but this is something you can't return something you don't use. I have the charger that came with it plus the juicer and don't need it. This was in the Luray Va. store.

Comment (0)

I am a sprint customer in the loyal program, was told that i could early upgrade to S7Edge, I have been trying sine 6/18/2016 and no success on the phone or at the Sprint store located in Galveston, Texas. Every customer care that I speak to tells me I am eligible then when it comes to place the order each has a different story and sorry please hold on we will take care of the matter, my call back number they never call back, or the hold gets cut off. I have had no problems with Sprint until now. So unless I can get satisfaction as soon as my contract expires I will be leaving Sprint and will tell my friends that Sprint does not live up to their reputation and worse. I am never late with my payment and a long time customer with previous company I worked and the company is a commercial account with numerous lines and the person that handles the account is very up to date and handles all of our issues on a scale rate it is 0.

Comment (0)

My sons phone is an iPhone 4. It was replaced by sprint over a year ago because it repeatedly power cycled and would not stay on. The same thing began happening in April of this year. Took the phone into the North Charleston, SC sprint store - and was basically treated like a piece of trash by the service dept tech. Told me I had to pay another 85 dollars to have a replacement sent. The order was placed that day. Phone took over a month and a half to come in. When we called to set up a time to go and get it, we were told that since it was over 10 days since it came in that they gave it to another customer and they would have to reorder it. When we called today. the same service tech that was rude to me in store told me that they did not order it- and I would have to bring the same phone back in for reevaluation before an order could be placed.

I have been with sprint for over 20 years. I am ready to cancel both lines on my account and move on. But I do not want to pay for a phone that is defective, and has been. This is the worst customer service that I have EVER HAD. I want some satisfaction. Who do I need to talk to? I do not want to make payments on a phone that is defective- and the North Charleston SC store is the only repair store in the area, I have even spoken to sprint on the phone- they tell me that I have to go back to the store to get this resolved, that there is nothing they can do. I have the original phone and am out 26 dollars a month for a phone that cannot be used, and now have spent 85 dollars for a replacement that I do not have.

Comment (0)

We had been loyal customers of Sprint for at least 10 years but my phone eventually stopped working and could not find replacement batteries or accessories for it so we cancelled last Nov. 28th, 2015. We had been given an AirRave several years ago also but was never told that if we cancelled our service that we would be charged $140.00 for it especially since we weren't even in a contract! Also because you pre-bill, our account was all paid up when we cancelled services but yet I keep getting bills and calls from debt collectors all the time.

I need you to send a pre-paid label or package to send you this AirRave thing back at no charge to us and remove the unjustified fees that keep accumulating interest even when we don't owe anything. My husband and I are disabled but we only have one income so it's hard enough to pay the. bills we do owe without being harassed to pay bills we don't owe! Thank you in advance for taking care of this.

Comment (1)

Employees at Yucca Valley, CA store outright lied to my wife and I simply to make a sale. Details in the 2 attachments. I am asking that a complaint be filed against this store (specifically James) and that the $729 portion of my contract be removed (as well as the contract converted to a purchase plan vice lease plan).

Comment (0)

I have been customer with Sprint several years. Since August 2015, I have been trying to cancel two lines on my account that is not under contract, calling customer service, reps lie and put statements/comments that call that call was terminated, so lines was never cancelled. When asking to speak to supervisor, the reps. hang up on you. I switched service and now have received bill for service that I was not with sprint. Sprint bills a month in advance.

Customer service is unprofessional and fraudulent charging for service not used. I am still being charged for service that I do not have, filed claim with Sprints claim department, and have never heard nor received any documentation regarding claim. It takes 6 months to cancel two lines, and still being charged. I have contacted Attorney General in Arizona pretending this issues. Sprint refuses to refund my money for charges. Thanks

Comment (0)

Not much of a complaint about Sprint, the only issue I have is after stopping service with the company they sent me a credit of $53.91 and they stated they would use it on the next bill. I will not have a next bill so maybe it would be a help if they would send me a check of that amount. I contacted several employer's from Sprint company and it feels like I am getting the run a round so before I call the Attorney General could you send to me the credit balance of $53.91.

Comment (0)

I was told I had 14 days to cancel my service and phones if I was not satisfied. I returned the phones within 5 days and cancelled the service the same day and you are charging me $177. I don't think that is right and I am not going to pay it. I understand a minimal charge, but this is ridiculous. When I talked with your representative, he was very nasty, He would not give me a supervisor or a name. If this the type of service you perform, then I feel sorry for your company, and he did not speak English very well. I had a very hard time understanding him.

Please reevaluate my billing and let me know what you come up with. I can not get on to the Sprint sight because I am no longer with the company and my number does not work. Remember, it was your representatives that told me I could return this service within 14 days at no charge, and put it in writing.

Comment (0)

I am not sure if this message will reach anyone, but I located your information by typing file a complaint in the Sprint Community search. I am sending this message in regards to the horrible customer service I received recently at a Sprint store. I had been having some phone issues for quite some time, but never had time to go into the store due to my work hours, but Friday, March 4, 2016 I was off so I decided to take care of my phone issues once and for all. As I previously stated I had been having some phone issues for quite sometime. Initially, I had a LG Flex in which I had software issues and after (2) swaps I was put into a LG G3.

The issues with the G3 were worse than the LG Flex so I had been going back and forth with customer care about going back to my LG Flex. I was transferred around and around for a few weeks. So on Friday I finally spoke with someone and they advised me to go to the store. So I go into the store in which I was advised to leave my phone for 2 hours, but I came back in an hour. The manager Robert advised that he could not duplicate the issue so he couldn't help me. So I attempted to show him a screen shot of the error and he walked out while the rep and I were attempting to talk to him. I had a conversation with his lead in which she advised me to upgrade and she offered me some rate plan information.

I advised her I would sleep on it and come back. At that point I called Sprint care again and advised that the store could not assist me. I was very frustrated about the entire situation. Ultimately, care called the store and had a conversation with Robert in which he advised he could not duplicate the issue. They reached an agreement and I was told he would see what he could do, but there would be a charge. I attempted to find out why bc its not my fault the phones do not function. I felt there was no need to penalize me bc all I wanted was my old LG Flex, not a new model phone an iPhone or any of that. Care asked how long would it take for me to get back to the store. 10 minutes later I was back at Sprint. I walked in the door and sat directly in front of the manager.

He was assisting a customer, but he saw me walk in. He had add'l staff in the store in which they did not speak or acknowledge me as they always never speak. As Robert was assisting his current customer as older couple walked in and headed to the chairs in front of the register near Mr. Robert. Robert, the older couple and the customer he was assisting began to all laugh and talk. Ultimately, John the customer he was assisting left. He skipped me and then began helping the older couple that came in after me. I sat for a little while longer frustrated. Another customer came in and went to the chair located near the other associates.

A rep came off lunch and headed to the back of store. Another rep/tech told the reps to assist the lady sitting down which was the last customer to enter the store after me and another man. At that point I grabbed my purse and left out the store. I called customer care again. Long store short I explained what Mr. Robert did. She called and spoke with him. End result I was sent to the Hwy 6 location and they were very friendly and solved my issues with no questions asked. As well when the tech at the new location looked at my phone Mr. Robert had taken my phone apart and striped a screw.

When I got my phone from Mr. Robert earlier in the day I noticed the phone would not close on one side. The tech ultimately explain why the phone would not close. I would like to file a complaint on Mr. Robert and his staff. They are always unprofessional and presentable. They, also are not aware of when promotions start and end. As they advised me about a promo that had already ended. Mr. Robert is very rude and lazy. Most times when I go in that location he is always sitting down. If you ask me the entire location needs to be fired.

I would like Mr. Robert to have some kind of consequences for ignoring me and being disrespectful. As well I was advised he sends customers to other locations to get phones serviced and items returned or exchanged. The location that finally assisted me stated they have been having a lot of issues with that store, specifically Mr. Robert. I will be forwarding this email to others until I get a response to include the CEO. I pay too much money to be disrespected and treated like another number!

Comment (0)

At the end of December, we became very tempted by what Sprint was offering as internet dates. We decided to leave Verizon just for that reason, even though our experience with Verizon was just wonderful. At Holyoke mall the Sprint agent told us that there were zero down payment, which ended up being false at the end of the registration. We were about to go back to Verizon, but the supervisors was nice enough to take off the registration fees to keep us. I paid over 400. I though that would be our only disappointment with our new phone provider, but at the end of the month, for the first bill, our 3 lines were cut off the same day I paid $197because you guys found a way to make us ow you over $800 due to calls overseas we make with free apps like what's up.

The funny and most outraging thing about it is we have been customers of different phone providers , but never had we been bothered about class we make with free apps with internet. Those apps allow ppm to call oversee with internet access. But dint said that they were the one who was covering those calls. Absolute lie and insane. We all work at UMASS with College degrees, so don't take us as fools please. In addition to that, your clerk over the phone are poorly trained. They don't know how to communicate with unhappy customers and are sometimes rude.

I was told twice over the phone that those $800 will be credited to our account, meaning we not gonna pay for it. It's mot a favor we were asking, there is no way we going to add a dime in the $197 every month. Few hours ago 1 of our lines were cut off and my brother was told that we ow you $800 and you guys were proposing a payment plan. That was outraging and dishonest. Your company has a dysfunctional communication channel. Nothing agreed with a customer is followed up.

We are just tired of lies and the corrupted way you do business. It was a monumental mistake from out part to leave Verizon for you. Here is the deal. We are not to be fooled and lied again about payments. We not going to add a dime in the $197 we have to pay every month. You are free to cut off our line based on your lies and dishonesty. If you do, we will cancel the contract. We will, I sill go the police to file a complain against your company and we will meet in court to solve the problem . And for humanitarian reasons. We will go to the social medias and talk to students , coworkers around us to prevent them from ever doing the mistake we did in switching to Verizon or any other company for Sprint.

Comment (0)

I schedule a repair appt. for 2/27/16 at 11am. My Phone worked however the screen was blacked out. The 2 guys helping me were so fixated on the crack on my protective screen that they kept saying that the screen on my phone was broke. They never looked at my phone for the reason I was there. They kept telling me I had to send it off for repair or upgrade my phone. They told me it would cost a $150 deductible to fix my phone however when I went on line to fill out the forms it cost me $200 deductible. When I got home and took the protective screen of there was not one scratch o n my screen. This was the worst most unprofessional service I have ever received. I have been with Sprint for over 15 years. I think you need to educate your employees more. I will be looking for a new phone provider. I feel like what happened to me today was all about sprint making more money off of me.

Comment (0)

I went to a sprint store to swap phones because my phone had broke. The store was not a corporate store and couldn't do it. So the store allowed me to call customer service and they couldn't do it. I asked for a supervisor I960718239 who could not resolve issue stating that the Samsung note service could not be swapped to my galaxy5 sport because of the specks. Now that didn't sound right to me and I asked to speak to her supervisor. She stated this was the end of the road for me. Then she suggested that I call tech support and they would tell me same. This was after being on the phone is the sprint Montague store for a hour. I left the sprint store upset called tech support and a nice individual from Oklahoma fixed my issue in 5 minutes. He deserves a commendation his interaction number is I960728338.

Comment (0)

I am extremely offended and concerned about the treatment of a chihuaua puppy used in one of your ads. In it the dog has his head laying on a neck massager. I can tell you from experience those neck massagers with the rotating balls hurt! I think you have used poor judgment in this advertisement and I plan to make PETA aware of your treatment and use of this dog.

Comment (0)

I had called Sprint two weeks ago to complain of no internet on my phone while at home. The representative checked the device and offered me a $20 credit. On Feb 8th, I called the recorded line and the voice told me my balance was $43.00 and some change. I paid off the balance and they said my balance was zero. 3 nights later, I receive an email stating my balance is $131.00+.

I called and the representative didn't have a good explanation as to why my bill was extremely high. She also didn't see the $20 credit that was suppose to be given to me. She said it looks like a balance from months ago reappeared on my bill. I don't believe this. I think Sprint is overcharging people who don't bother to look at their bill. I have been a customer for over 10 years. I am disappointed in how this has been handled. I deserve a full refund and some credits.

Comment (6)

On February 1 2016 I made set up a payment arrangement. For 53.00 because I was over my spending limit. Which was due on February 15 2016. On February 7th 2016 my service was suspended. I don't know why because I had already set up the payment arrangement. Then the Sprint customer service rep then changed my payment to 132.52 due on February 15 2016. I called this morning February 11th 2016.

And asked how much my phone bill was the rep told me it would only be 26.00. I asked was she sure she assured me that it was that amount. I also got a bill telling the amount of 26.00 and change was due on the 24th. I thought everything was cool . Until I tried to make a phone call and the representative told me I owed 66.00 and change and that my balance was 200.00 and change.

And that my recent payment arrangements had been canceled. I did not authorize for them to be canceled. My service kept getting interrupted and different reps were giving me different prices and I was made to pay two different payments before my due date.

Comment (0)

I legit just switch to Sprint from Verizon and I’m kinda starting to regret that. The sells lady told me I would have my phone in one to two day but actually it takes one to two days to process and I explained to the lady that I needed the phone asap bc I’m without one bc it was stolen so I had already explained the urgency of getting the device. I asked if I could pay extra to expedite the shipping and she said no but don’t worry you’ll get it in 1 to 2 days. She lied obviously. I would cancel but I can’t bc they already took my number from Verizon. This is very poor customer service. It’s ridiculous that they don’t have IPhone 6s Plus 64 gb Rose Gold isn’t available at any store near me and that Direct to you wouldn’t come until next week. I feel like the whole process I dragged out for no reason. Once you take someone money the order should already be processed. I shouldn’t take two days to process an order. I’m already unsatisfied with the service.

Comment (0)

I have been a member of Sprint for almost 15 years. I have never been so unhappy with the service until recently. I called in on December 19, 2015 asking to request for a lower payment plan. The representative reported that she could assist me. She misrepresented the information of the bill resulting in my bill being twice as high. I then called in requesting that I have another payment arrangement to help to lower my bill because the bill was extremely high. They stated because I missed the payment arrangement that I needed to pay the entire amount. I was treated very poorly by Stephanie #956040806, Leonar 956028115, and Ashton 956049475. I am serious about changing my provider if I do not get good customer service.

Comment (0)

This does no good and I tell everyone I can!! You guys took money out of my account at the credit union for almost a year when I had NO active account with you!! No one will take care of this and it's USELESS to complain about it. It's a SAD day that you will so this to a senior citizen or anyone. I have told several people at Sprint about this and everyone says they are LOOKING INTO IT. Your company just does not care and I would NEVER have a Sprint phone again if it was the last server on earth. I would rate Spring a zero if I could!

Comment (0)

Let me start by saying, I am furious with the way I was just treated by a Sprint Customer Care Supervisor (Finance Dept.) named Marlon. It is hard for me to comprehend it. My blood just boils when people speak over me!! How dare a representative in a Supervisory position be so unprofessional, unbelievable. I asked for an extension on my past due payment arrangement. You see, I originally wanted to pay the entire balance due on 02/06/16, $151.74 being January's past due bill, the rest being the current amount due. The automated system would not allow me to do so, so I selected the last possible date and figured I would just call and make the arrangements with a representative. That is where the problem started.

Your reps refused to help me extend the arrangement one week, one single week. The inflexibility, and unreasonableness is frustrating - the snide tone, speaking over me, patronizing behavior was deplorable. I cannot even began to tell you my level of anger. I asked several times to speak to Marlon's supervisor to file a formal complaint, and he refused. He stated that all matters regarding my issue must go through him - what?! I have been a sprint customer long enough to know, that isn't true. I would like someone to help me find resolution to my payment arrangement issue, and to assure me that my complaint against Marlon is noted.

Comment (0)

I broke the face of my Samsung phone. I pay for the insurance every month. You sent me a replacement Nokia for an additional $100 deductible that was a reconditioned phone. it is now where near the phone I had. I asked for my new phone to be activated upon its arrival. It wasn't. Took over an hour to get it activated tonight. I have been with Sprint for over 20 years and I don't know why tonight. $149 for a new phone above my insurance and deductible for these years. Sprint Sucks right now for me and it seems it is okay for them.

Comment (0)

The Lakewood Washington store took in a phone for trade that was under a different account on a different provider, The phone is still under contract to me, my nephew traded it in and now all I get are excuses. The fact is that they should have done their research and found out that the phone was still under contract. Instead they took in a practically brand new phone and sent it off. Since the phone is my personal property I expect Sprint to do the right thing and either return my phone or reimburse me for it.

Comment (0)

I have been with sprint for over 20 yrs. as a matter of fact I have never had another carrier. problem 1, my phone does not work at my house. problem 2, I need an air rave to get service at my home, problem 3, the three previous air raves broke and now I have been waiting a week for a replacement. one week with no phone! I think I should be compensated!

Comment (0)

I have been a Sprint customer for almost 20 years and am feed up with being overcharged. You call and employees to not record your call. You restrict your account from 3rd party charges and they still come. I would rather pay more to another company that keeps the bill correct than stay with Sprint who overcharges at every opportunity. Hate Sprint and would give them less than a star.

Comment (0)

Sprint's customer service is very poor. The language barrier is poor and the rep's are very rude. Sprint is very fast to point the fingers in saying what the computer can't do for payment arrangements etc. Their ethics as a business is extremely poor. I'm very frustrated as a customer having to wait for over 40 minutes every time I'm on hold and the many hang ups with your reps. Sprint get your act together. You don't even have a rating with me. One is being too nice.

Comment (0)

Please forward this to the Sprint security department – Over the weekend our CEO’s wife received a call on her company cell phone from telephone number 336-755-9006 which is a number assigned by Sprint. The caller attempted a scam by stating the CEO had been in an accident etc. In researching this number it appears to have come from E.Martin, 903 Grace, Burlington, NC 27217. We don’t know if the number was spoofed from another number but wanted to report it to your security folks. Any assistance is appreciated.

Comment (6)

I've been a very good Sprint customer for 9 years. I ordered a new iPhone in Sept 2015 with a lease. When I received the phone I was not able to activate it due to a flaw in the system. I called Sprint and they said to return the phone to a Sprint store which I did. I continued to get billed for the lease plan and was also charged for not returning the old phone then I was charged for canceling the lease. I spent hours on the phone for 3 months.

Every call ended with them telling me what I want to hear: reversal of bogus charges and a promise that all has been taken care of. It's as though they are trained to give lip service without actually fixing the issue. In Jan 2016 my bill was $1,100 and I was being sent messages that if I don't pay in 6 days my service would be cut off and my bill sent to collections.

Sprint is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. Ever. My issue was finally resolved after I informed two Sprint people I was taking legal action against Sprint, and where can my attorney send a letter. One agent hung up on me and the other gave me the address for HQ but had no idea which department a legal grievance should be mailed to.

Comment (0)

I am due for an upgrade. I drove over an hour after work to the LaGrange Park location and there was a line. I am currently still waiting and its almost an hour since I got here. Both the male associates seem nice and are being very detailed in assisting other customers but I feel that this location is under staffed!!! I still have 2 people waiting in front of me and an entitled woman behind me that won't stop complaining. This is the worst experience that i have had with Sprint stores!

Comment (0)

I have been having problems with Sprint every since I switched over from Verizon. I have spoke with several customer service reps, and visited the store about this problems. Now for the 4th time . I am disabled and live in the country alone. They keep turning my service off due to their mistake. Which they say each month won't happen. My payment schedule is on the 2nd of every month due to my disability payments. It has been ok'ed several times. and, they haven't sent the envelopes for return of the Verizon phones.

Which I gave them the address 2 times this month. It is NOT my fault that they have not received them. I need my service turned back on until the 2nd when I can pay my bill. Also, they need to overnight the return envelopes to the addresses that I submitted. Lyric Hatcher, 33 Timberview , Rochester, MICHIGAN and Angelo Hawkins. 1119 Windemere , Royal Oak, Michigan. last mont6h the stress from me having to keep going through this put me in the hospital due to my MS.

My Pastor was with me and witnessed the manager tell me that due to their trainee neglecting to tell us about the return of the phones , he would dismiss the charges Derrick at Westgate Mall on Blackstock rd. Spartanburg, SC. then when it came around again ,he denied it. My pastor spoke with the reps and explained that he heard it with his own hears too. Then, again they said I was responsible or had to pay the phones off. This is NOT acceptable for a business to have to keep going through this fore your mistakes.

Comment (0)

I called Sprint to make a pay arrangement and was told I only had to pay half and could pay the remaining at another time. However I notice that when I went to make the payment of the pending other half of my previous payment I was told that I had to pay that other half plus my current bill in which kicked in a couple of days before my pending arrangement. I ask why was this and was told because my record indicated a certain status due to late payments and because of this red flag sort of speak that I was not edible to make any partial payments.

My question to you is why wasn't this information made clear to me from the very beginning before collecting any of my payments. Failure to not properly inform the customer of the entire terms of any agreement is misleading and deceiving. There is no need to refute of any of the delinquencies in payments on my behalf because I acknowledge them and how we got here. THAT IS NOT MY DISPUTE. My dispute is that I was not informed entirely of the status of my eligibility of payments and how they effect me and my next payment. And that I have called Sprint customer service several times and all I get is the redundant explanation of why my account is suspended. As a manager I have yet to hear Acknowledge Apologize And Act.

All while I have offer several times to pay at least half of my balance however at this point you have added another cycle of billing in while suspending my service and all of my attempt to properly grieve this matter has falling on deaf hears. At this point is important that you at least hear my Sprint complaints but unfortunately I can not move forward in paying you another dime due to your your lack of training to your staff.

Comment (0)

My first complaint is that I'm being billed from the 3rd of December until today which is de), 2015 while i don't have the service started until the 7th of December. They billed me the full amount. When I was trying to reach someone from customer service, they put me on hold for 40 mins+ to speak to a supervisor. I am waiting for a supervisor as I write this complaint. The next issue is that when they were trying to switch me over to sprint from t-mobile, I mentioned the 150$ credit that I was going to get for my next bill. I specifically asked the CS Rep about the promo while the conversation was being recorded and he mentioned that I do qualify and it will just be credited to my account. Then the person I spoke to today stated that I should have registered within the 72 hrs.

A fact that was not made known to me during the recorded conversation. Next complaint is that I was told that I will be given a free tablet. I was hesitant at first but he did say that it came with getting sprint service So I said yes, later I found out that it will be free for one year but the next year I have to pay for 1$5 for one year to keep a very crappy and cheap tablet that I didn't want in the first place. All this make me think that Sprint is a big thieving and unscrupulous company and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment (0)

I have been a customer to sprint for nearly 16 years. I recently purchase an upgrade sprint phone and added an additional line via Best Buy. The technician that sold me the phone explained to me that if I were employed with the Federal Government my discount would remain on my account. Therefore, I added an additional line and purchase 2 phones. I called sprint one week after I purchase the phone and in my discuss I requested to speak to a supervisor. My intent was to resolve the issue or discuss the possibility of returning the phones.

I did not receive the return call so 2 weeks later (wait due to Christmas holidays) a contacted sprint again to discuss the issue again at which time I spoke to a representative name Bryan who in the course of being very rude felt the need to express that he had 11 years of account manager and retention experience and felt that I had a good deal. I explained to him that is a good deal to him but I purchase the phone under false pretense. He told me that was the contract I sign and should discuss that with Best buy knowing that after the purchase the plan can only be disputed with the carrier. So he was rude, unempathic and attempted to steer me to someone who could do nothing to assist me with my issue.

When I request so speak to the supervisor because I did not get to discuss my issues one before and a customer of nearly 16 years I was completely blown off he replied he was a supervisor and anyone else I talk to would tell me the same thing and that he can discount my line right now. Knowing I would owe sprint hundreds of dollars due to a contract I contact them about while legally I was still within the grace period to return the phones with no additional fee, but I did not receive a call back to discuss that option.

Comment (0)

I went into the store to switch my account from t-mobile to Sprint and was very disappointed that I was not approved. I called Sprint customer service today and asked if it was my credit or the questions and I already knew It was the questions because there is nothing wrong with my credit. the rep on the phone said yes it was the questions. I explained that I knew exactly which question it was it had to do with what year my Mitsubishi Galante was. The questions that are being ask or over 10 years old.

I have lived in several places over the last 15+ years and have 8 cars in over that time frame. I was denied again because of ridicules questions. How come as a past customer I wasn't already pre approved for my new Mitsubishi that was over 15 years ago as well at Houston address. I would like a call back from a supervisor. This really is unacceptable. I should have never agreed to answer another set of questions and asked to talk to a supervisor instead. There is no reason for me to be denied. I have never had this much trouble applying for anything in my life. This is not a good impression to give for a potential customer. You can ask for two forms of ID instead of this. I expect a phone call today.

Comment (0)

Sprint refuses to have a definite policy that is shared with the public regarding payment arrangements and changes in services billed along with payment history. I've been a Sprint-Nextel customer for over 15 years. I have received very conflicting information regarding the overall policies for accepting payments; payment arrangements and interruption of service. There appears to be no one who can make a final decision.

I am very dissatisfied with your customer service department. I called back on December 4th to have a tablet removed off my bill (one which by the way I never used and paid for for two years) and I called today December 16th and it was not done. Your customer service department is very insufficient and seem very inexperienced in what they do. I have been with Sprint since forever and the customer service aspect continues to get worse and worse.

Comment (0)

My name is Angela McDonald I have been with Sprint for over a decade and has never received such bad service... Well I will first like to thank you for previous service I had with your company and I know as time goes on services change as needed... I do recognize that however; with that being said my experience today was horrible... I was very angry and upset and I apologize in advance for that... So let's get to it... I called today because my services have been interrupted due to not keeping my payment arrangements in the past... Mind you I have made them but in case my son misunderstood what pay the bill today meant as I left for a trip out of town for work... but that another story... So I had made arrangements to pay the bill on Dec. 9th he paid it on the 11th neither he or I what the impact this would cause to our account...

So I called when my daughter called and said her phone was off... I immediately phone Sprint Customer Care to have the Rep inform me of the NEW policy and I have to pay another 187.00 to have my services restored... Well I had just paid 200.00 on the 11th.... So I managed to come up with the 187.00 called back to make further arrangements and the Rep came back again and said I needed to pay another 85.00 before services could be restored... What is going on... I can do math... I do understand policy however... Since when does a company tell your customer to pay a amount and once they comply tell them something else.

I am so appalled at what happened and I cannot imagine that a intelligent group of people could not foresee that this is a potentially a HUGE problem... I am very disappointed that your representative was unwilling to make good on what the previous rep told being that the information was in the system and on a recorded line... So could you please assist me with getting the word out about Sprint's terrible corporate complaints.

Comment (0)

I've been with Sprint since 2000 and I have a total of 6lines with sprint. Over the past few months my experience with sprint has been the worse..... I have canceled 1 line so far and plan on canceling 6 lines all together. Sprint customer knowledge is ridiculous... I call every customer service rep I've spoken too gave me different information. Sprint made some changes so 1 rep told me and for another rep to tell me no changes were made. I asked to speak to supervisor and that was a big mistake SHEARI from Alabama very smart mouth, and over talk me. Just speaking to her puts you in a very bad mood with her sarcasm. I asked to speak with supervisor to only get the worse after being told several times I couldn't speak to a supervisor, sprint doesn't offer that anymore. My over all experience with Sprint is 1 star service rating. I called the Sprint corporate office and spoke with April was very polite, helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. The 1 start goes to her!

Comment (0)

September 28th I called sprint and reported that my mother had passed away. They took the information and said someone would contact me soon. As I didn't hear anything I called again a few weeks later. Again I was told that someone should have contacted me, and that they would put it thru again. Yesterday, December 1st. I called and talked to someone very nice who said that lots of letter have been sent tome. I haven't receive one of them. She gave e a fax number to submit proof of death.

The fax doesn't work. I called again today December 2. She checked the fax number and told me that was the same fax # she had. She gave me an address which I am going to try next. she was also very nice. The point is that I have been with Sprint since 2004. I am trying to remove my mother's line from my account. I have been paying for services which have not been used since September. I think there is huge lack of organization in your company. Loyalty doesn't pay!

Comment (0)

I leased an Apple phone for my grandson, Corey Swain. Because of his reluctance to pay for his phone services and to return the phone I called November 23rd and reported the phone stolen and had the phone services suspended. Corey Swain called and reactivated the phone without my permission. Once again November 29th, I visited Sprint on Cicero and used Sprint customer service phone and I had the phone suspended. Again Corey Swain called and had the services reactivated. Last night I called and set up an account and had the voice, text and phone service suspended. A message was forwarded to a supervisor, to not accept anymore changes to my account (passwords, usernames, account setup and etc).

Again Corey Swain has reactivated his service. Corey Swain's ability to access my account and turn his service back on once it has been suspended is a breach of security. He has be able to do this three times. I am the owner of the account not my grandson. Sprint is suppose to be able to protect my account and not let anyone manipulate the devices. This morning this phone is still back on despite my last request to suspend service and to not allow any more changes to my account by Corey Swain. It cannot be this difficult in 2015 to suspend services for a phone number and not allow any more changes to my account. Maybe I should take my problem to the Sprint corporate offices next?

Comment (0)

I was getting error messages and low storage messages. I was told If I had a lot of pictures and or text messages that this could cause this. I removed most and it did not help. I went back to Store #235453 and a young man who was trying to understand the problem ended up resetting my phone without saving anything. So now all of my contacts are gone.

Earlier this year I went to this store before they moved to this new location and the lady there did a GREAT job helping me and saving my contacts before resetting my phone. So the people you had before were trained very well NOT so much now. I not sure how it was handled before but this guy did not ask to see my ID or my phone # to make sure if I could have him do anything. Totally pissed! He acted like it was no big deal to him.

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Have feedback for Sprint?