Samsung Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

370+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Samsung corporate: 973-601-6000

No time to explain. This is in SanJose Costa Rica Service Center located in Uruca. it is the worst service I have ever received. My Samsung Galaxy Note is still with them. it would not charge and it is given for repair. Their technician if any hides behind the closet and is not available to talk or answer any question. The rest at the counter does not know what is going on. The manager was not of any help either. I have no idea if they will be able to repair the Note or are even interested in doing it. I am so fed up dealing with them.I hope your Main Center will look into the matter and try and set up a more efficient Service Center in SanJose, Costa Rica.

I purchased a samsong galaxy 3 tablet, it is still under warranty. I have had to return it 3 times as it wasn't working properly, the last time it was sent back it had a cracked screen, I have now been waiting 6 weeks,,when I try to call them they keep fobbing me off and I am not getting any where.

My husband and I purchased Samsung laptops 1 1/2 years ago. My husband's latch on the screen broke last week. Best Buy said it would cost around $140 to fix. The same thing happened to mine today. We are on a fixed income and in our mid seventies. We cannot afford to get these repaired. We treat our belongings with care. We just wanted you to know we are very disappointed with your products. I would appreciate a reply regarding this matter. Thank you for your time.

I installed the "update" on my Samsung Galaxy 5 and it turned my phone from a user-friendly device into an absolute nightmare. I swear whoever thought this one up was in the pay of a rival company.

I fought it for two weeks and in absolute frustration went into the local Verizon office and asked if there was any way it could be un-installed. The Verizon guy said no, since it was Samsung's update they could not remove it.

Then I tried finding Samsung's customer complaint contact information online. Another nightmare since I have neither the time nor the patience to spend hours on hold to speak to someone to whom English is, at best, a third language.

I have this phone without charge through my work...and no charge, right now, is about what it is worth. I actively hate that thing and I used to be very happy with it. My boss has the same phone and has had the exact same experience. When device upgrades are available through Verizon, they will NEVER be Samsung again.

If you haven't installed the latest "update" -- don't!

My husband purchased a Nexus 10 tablet for me, before the 1 yr warranty was up, it died. Samsung has given me nothing. They have switched me from person to person, department to department, even country to country. They are awful in customer service, don't want to help, and now I am stuck with a tablet that does not work, and they tell me it was manufactured in Spain and I will have to call Spain and mail it back to them.

Don't know how I could do this as they don't even want to talk to you, let alone return phone calls. I am thoroughly disgusted with Samsung. Have contacted my credit card company, better business bureau, next is consulting with a lawyer. I will never purchase anything Samsung ever.

Galaxy note 4 failed twice, in less than 2 months, it failed an RF test, meaning that it cold not make or receive calls. It spent 14 days away for repair during which it had a new main board fitted, and when returned lasted 3 days before the fault returned.

Now has to be returned to main department, which will take approx 28 days. 2 major faults in less than 2 months doesent warrant a new handset on a £600 phone. Other phone manafacturers would hand over a new handset for these faults, but Samsung don't.

The charger failed today also. Shoddy shoddy shoddy Samsung, I wont be getting another Samsung product when my contract runs out

Bought Dishwasher in 12/02/2013, start having problem in 06/2014. Called Samsung make the appointment, first 7/08/2014, second 07/24/2014, third 07/31/2014, fourth on 08/05/2014, fifth on 08/13/2014. Since that We still are having problems. On 05/05/2015 called, and Customer Service Representative refused to help me, telling me that the product is out off warranty and We need to pay for Repair. It's Repaired 9 months ago and at least have 1 Year Warranty for job what the Did.

Customer Service gave me Case # is 5111401906. Last Year We asked if the Company just replace the whole Unit, but the refused. So, what should I have to do?

I want to complain about my Samsung s5 phone. I’ve been experiencing black out each time I want to use the camera. I’ve went to Samsung service center here in Singapore for this issue twice. My phone is still under warranty. The first time I’ve went there they said that the motherboard got problems so they needed to change it. But after the next day I’ve been experiencing the same issue.

So I went back and told them about it. This time they said it’s about the camera and replaced it with new one. I’m so upset because until now I’ve been experiencing it. Time is wasted in queuing and the trouble it gives me to keep on coming back. If you need more evidence about my phone I am willing to cooperate. I have taken the video of my phone if you need any proof. This is the first time I experienced this kind of service. I am very disappointed. I hope the Samsung Company must do some actions about it.

My samsung s4 has been getting hot while on charge. Today I went to read a txt while handset was charging it was so hot I dropped it. I phoned EE and they said it was a common fault I could either send it off or pay £98 to end contract and get a different phone. I have heard some of this style of phone has caught fire with this issue. I have 4 children! I really do not want a dangerous phone. Me and my husband have the same phone and we have never had any problems with Samsung mobiles before just the s4

I have a Samsung laptop. A screen came up that looked like a serious bug. I called Samsung and got rerouted to Samsung signature service. they told me they had to go into my computer remotely for a fee of 50.00 and a sign up of 29.00 a month. I was very as I upset as I use my computer for work so I agreed. they read the terms very fast. I figured I would cancel the 29.00 a month later. They were very rude about everything. It was a big scam to get my money. When I called to cancel they gave me a hard time and said there is a 75.00 cancelation fee . I did not hear that from the rep as she said it very fast and low as I'm sure they are trained to do. I will never ever buy another Samsung product ... I feel so ripped off and taken advantage of. Shame on you Samsung !!! Also I hate my laptop. It has never worked well.

I called and got someone to come and check my dishwasher. They came on April 6. The guy said he couldn't find anything wrong with it and asked if we wanted to pay 80 bucks for the visit or 160 and they would come back if it was still not working. So I paid the 160 and had to call them back. On April the 29 another guy came and checked it and said it would take 300 to fix it. If the first guy had told us that we could have saved some money. We are very disappointed with this.

Sent sons samsung galaxy tab 3 for repair as was not charging they have said it is misuse and not covered by warranty I dispute this as wear and tear due to the ports being notorious for messing up not happy at all will not buy another samsung product as they are total robbing gets and I used to think the world of samsung but definetly not anymore samsung suckers and rubbish after sales service

I have brought a samsung galaxy tab3. Since I have had it, I had to return it on numerous occasions as the tab goes off and does not come on then it stops working altogether. I have sent it in many times for a repair, and I have moved this complain to the head office as well. But as of yet, I have not received any details back as yet and that was 4/5 months ago. The tab has stopped working again and really upset with the awful customer service I have received.

I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 and have had it for about a year and thought it was a great phone until last week. It updated the software and since then my phone keeps turning itself off and won't turn back on for about ten minutes. It also freezes a lot and chucks me off the Facebook app quite a lot. Also the same thing has happened to my husband's phone. Since the update, he also has a Samsung Galaxy s4. Please can you tell me how to fix this problem or what you intend to do to fix the problem as my phone is pretty much useless to me now and am not happy at all!?!?! I look forward to hearing from you

I bought a Samsung washing machine two years ago it stopped draining out water whilst under warranty the guys came and said its a plumbing problem I unblocked my pipes but still every time I'm doing laundry it keeps on jamming I've several times cleaned the drum but honestly I have never enjoyed this product it stresses me more that relieving my burden. Please help.

I upgraded to a Samsung S6 but am regretting ever doing it. My experience with a Samsung product is bad . We bought my daughter a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for school purposes BUT it has been in for repairs 3 times already in 1 year. 2 years ago I upgraded to a Samsung S4 but I did not have it for 7 days and it started giving me problems. I have had to take it back to Vodacom 2 times already as the cellphone becomes hot. It is in the repairs at this very moment as it just switches off. When upgrading I did not want to upgrade to a Samsung cellphone again but my husband and son kept saying that I should BUT honestly I regret doing it as just as with the S4 the S6 has gone back to Vodacom before having it for 7 days. What upsets me the most is that I am without a phone at this very moment. I asked Vodacom whether I could rather upgrade to a S6 Edge but was told that I would then have to pay an about of over R2600 which I don't have.

Approx. 5 years ago I purchased the Samsung SC8442 Vacuum cleaner. After about 2 years the hose connector broke and I had to purchase a complete hose assembly. The same part has now broken again but not wanting to purchase the complete hose assembly again, I requested just the end hose connector from 4Ourhouse. They sent the wrong part and cannot supply the correct one, which to my mind is a very bad design. I am very disappointed with the after sales service and would never buy nor recommend any Samsung product.

I purchased a Samsung washer/dryer in January 2014. In April the gear drive came apart causing terrible metal noise/vibration/extremely loud him. Samsung stated via email that our dryer was out of warranty! There is a 10 year warranty on that particular part! If not for help from Home Depot, and our extended warranty, we would have been stuck. Now, the new dryer drops water all over the floor, while drying clothes. Dangerously! Please take this seriously! I want a matching washer and dryer that works! The pause button on the control panel of the washer does not work either. Tried it for the first time a couple weeks ago. We thought Samsung was a better company, than what we have experienced. Please take care of this issue immediately.

I have a Samsung Electric Range purchased in Dec 2013, and I need the glass cooktop replaced. It has been shipped to me 5 times and each time it was broken. Since they could not get the part to me in one piece they cancelled my order and suggested I try ordering it from somewhere else. The reason it was broken was due to insufficient packing by the Samsung warehouse. I even have pictures of how it was packed. So what good is it going to do for me to order it somewhere else when it will be basically coming out of the same warehouse, probably insufficiently packed?? I tried to get a phone number to call and speak to the shipping manager at the warehouse but not luck on that either. Basically, I have a range that I cannot get a cook top for now. I am NEVER buying from Samsung ever again!

I have had an on going issue with my Samsung Galaxy S3 since January. I have had it replaced 6 times by my insurance company. I get an error message saying "unfortunately contacts has stopped" after numerous calls and live chats and lots of fiddling with settings I have also had 2calls from the remote service team. They also fiddled with various settings but approximately a week after each session the fault came back. On Friday 17th April 2015 another remote service call was arranged for Saturday morning between 9am and 12pm. No one called, so I went back to the live chat to find out when they would call and was told they weren't going to bother to call me because they can't fix the problem. I am thoroughly disgusted that they thought it was fine to let me wait in all morning for a call that they had no intention of making.

Each time I have had to wait around for over 3 hours for the call so they were well aware of the issue. They also asked me to take a screenshot when the fault appeared and send it to them, which I did. They said they would then be able to investigate the issue which they clearly aren't going to do. I emailed to complain and ask why they had left me waiting but just got a reply saying sorry you are not happy, better luck next time! First they told me it was a software conflict now they are saying the phone is faulty. I'm surprised that all 6 phones I've had are faulty. I've looked it up on the Internet and there are lots of forums reporting the same issue. Perhaps Samsung need to recall all their products if so many people have faulty devices. I am disgusted with the lack of customer service. They clearly do not have any regard for their customers judging by the number of unresolved complaints on this site.

They have asked me to send in my phone for repair but I do not believe they can repair it as I have already had 6 replacement phones so clearly there is an issue with the product as a whole. They told me they can not resolve the issue by remote as it is an intermittent problem so I do not see how they can repair a "faulty" phone when the issue is interimittent as I will have to do a factory reset when I send it back which then clears the problem till the next time. I asked customer service to escalate this matter to a formal complaint and that I would like a reply that specifically deals with my concerns, they just replied saying write to an address they gave me, hence why I have turned to this site. I believe with anything in life it's not about things going wrong it's how you deal with it and what a company is prepared to do to put it right. Clearly the answer from Samsung is absolutely nothing.

I was thinking of upgrading next time to the latest Samsung phone. That definitely won't be happening and I shall be warning all my friends to steer clear of them too. I have an apple iPad and apple are absolutely fantastic when it comes to customer care so perhaps it's time to make the switch to an iPhone too, at least I know they won't just fob me off and try to ignore my genuine concerns. Perhaps Samsung could take a lesson or two from them.

I have bought "Samsung Star Pro GT-S 7262" last year 2014.But, now i have faced problem mobile set are hanged. I also visited to Samsung Customer care center Peshawar. No positive response receive. I am brand loyal customer now i m really disappointed from this company.

I had a technical problem in my smart phone S3, then I called the customer service in Egypt, they told me the available service centers. I went to the store, they told me it will cost 250 EGP, and I agreed. Then I was surprised that I have to leave my phone for at least 72 hours. When I asked about the other store, they told me we don't know, we are different companies. I came back to the service center hotline, I was surprised again he doesn't know in which store the spare part is available, and I should go to each center and ask myself. I can't imagine a very bad customer service from a well known global company like Samsung. Really they don't care at all about their customers in Egypt !!!

I have a Galaxy S3 and recently it has been performing TERRIBLY!!!! I charged it overnight and its battery went from 30% to 7%!!!!!! and then i thought that the charger may have been out of place so i took it and plugged it in for about 6 hours and the battery went from 12% to 36% and the moment i plugged it out to reinsert the charger, the battery further dropped to 34%!!! Last time it would charged VERY FAST in just over and hour it would be full batter even if it was from 0% even when using it while charging but now its TERRIBLE! THIS IS REALLY MAKING ME VERY PISSED! Not just this, the battery life has also not been good, dropping 1% every 2 minutes when im playing a game and dropping 30-40% overnight when i dont charge it!!! PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM SAMSUNG. Also, i have tried many things to fix the problem, change cables, system dump, cache partition clearing, changing battery but none of it worked so PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!

My husband purchased a four piece package. The oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. We moved into our new home and everything looks beautiful. I now have to begin with the bad part of the story. Beginning in the fall the first problem began. We had the technician come and look at the dishwasher the water was showing around the outside of the dishwasher, and the dishes seemed to be wet after the cycle completed. The dishwasher had to be replaced.

Second, the RF28HFEDBSR refrigerator has been given us problems also. The ice maker had to be reset on numerous occasions, and we stopped using the crush ice option. The second visit from Robert Fisher was to replace the motor-auger after coming a second time. The ice-maker continues to be a problem. The ice-maker is so loud, and we both work different shifts, due to our careers. The icemaker can be heard from across the room,and the fan inside is not quiet. We have had the specialist assist on how to calibrate the oven.

Making a ham or even for turkey and dressing takes twice the amount of time that is recommended on the labels. April the 9th my husband was asked if we wanted to replace or repair the oven. Alison from the executive office had us fax over the copy of our receipt to 1- 864- 751- 2882. Allison stated it was still under warranty, and there was no replacement charge. I was called by Lake Electronics to set up a repair time. Kaela from Samsung confirmed we were not getting a new oven. We had to have it repaired first.

Greg the technician replaced the sensor on the oven. Greg and I also read the manual to calibrate the oven again. The technician "Greg" stated in class he was told it takes up to 45 minutes to pre-heat the oven for the best results. I am sorry when I set the oven and it reached the desired temperature ,I expect it to be ready. This is not the way anyone should be treated. I would really like to replace all of the Samsung products please. The second set of appliance that were delivered which I will not discuss the brand. We have not made any repair calls for the second set of kitchen appliances on the same "Best Buy receipt.

Samsung representatives include the following:Nina 8/5/14 #2128845326, Robert Fisher-great technician,Robert 10/22/14, Rose Marie 10/24/14 Reference#2130843642, Nina 10/28/14, Peter 11/29/14 Reference#4127797470;12/8/18,Linda Reference# 25087867,Angel, and Gregg-Technician.

ordered Galaxy A3 6/4/15 for my daughters birthday, next day delivery. According to the tracking was despatched 7/4/15.out for delivery 8/4/15. I did not receive it. Phoned Samsung no help very rude, said it had to be investigated. Contacted UK Mail, same response, they have no record of my phone being delivered, told me call Samsung. Have made to date 22 calls to Samsung, they keep promising to ring back, they never do, called UK Mail 14 times same respond. Sent all information, copies of e-mails, order no. Proof of purchase, a copy of a note put though the door 5 days ago from UK Mail delivery driver, says sorry he didn't deliver to my address. I have spent £200 on a phone I have not received. They won't replace the phone or refund me because they have to investigate . Terrible service, they have had 11 days now to give me a refund, still waiting, they are quick enough to answer the phone if you are buying not interested if you are complaining. Will never buy from Samsung again. Have now contacted Trading Standards and Watch Dog.

I hereby write in respect to my Samsung galaxy s5 which is just five months old. This particular phone was given to me brand new and factory sealed as a gift from my wife last year October.
If you look at my address details, you will see that I have previously registered one s5 earlier prior to this one which I am reporting to you. My wife told me that she wants Samsung galaxy s5 which I bought for her brand new from shop and I registered it for her with your company on my name.

After a while, my wife wanted me to change as well to Samsung phone because I have been using every apple phone they have been producing. I received the phone from her and at that time, I was using the new iPhone 5s to give it a trial. I then handed my apple 5s to my son to use. Surprisingly, I fell in love with the phone especially some of the features in it like sharing photos etc. without any restrictions as in apple iPhone. I bought a leather flip case for my Samsung and don’t even bother removing the white transparent film at the front and at the back of the phone to date.
A strange incident however occurs on Thursday 9th April, 2015 when I woke up to found my phone screen half side blank and the other side as normal. I was surprised because I still make use of my phone around 10:30pm before going to bed and immediately put in the charger to charge it overnight.

I was outmost surprised and called your company to complain of which I was advised to take to Surrey Quays Shopping Centre, one of your outlet repair Centre for examination. The guy there doesn’t seems to know what he is saying to me cause he said that he can see a little pressure on the screen and I told him to show me but couldn’t and advised me to call Samsung head office back.
This is not a good welcome to me at all because I was even thinking of buying the new s6 in June and I have already signify my interest in buying it because I normally received email product update from Samsung all the time. The more I charge the phone, the darker it becomes and nearly all the screen is now black and have to pack it up.

Here i am sending a complaint against a Samsung mobile device. Actually this complaint for my friend he purchased samsung 1200 black, imei no 35189806-5808364 dated on 30-06-14.The phone is not working properly they first change mother board after that it shows complaint again but the service executives attitude was very bad, they said that we can't give you service. This phone not working. We want a resolution urgently from Samsung!

I bought a Samsung washer also took out extended warranty. 14 months later the pump went out. The pump has been replaced 3 times the control panels have been replaced 3 times the motor has been replaced. I have over 9 service call receipts. The last technician called Samsung and made an assessment that it was not repairable. Samsung told me they would see about getting a replacement for my washer. I have gone through all the steps they asked me too with not progress. My washer has been out of order since mid Dec.My extended warranty is still good until Oct. I HAVE BEEN PASTED FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER. Please don't let this be the integrity of your company. The tech's all said your products aren't worth buying, don't prove them right.

I have bad screen problems and service with my galaxy3. I sent it in because I had a warranty. It took 23 days to get my phone back. They sent me a damn used phone and my service is aweful. I expected a new phone like I was promised. This phone gets very warm in minutes. I expect what I paid for and the 23 days to get my phone back is unacceptable. It wasn't until the GM from walmart called that they finally overnighted me one. A used one! I would like a new phone. Got that Samsung? A NEW phone not your used, sloppy seconds.

Got a samsung S4 zoom phone about a year .ago. Have not been able to get hardly any service out of it. We have had the phone company checking the line several times . They have rebooted it from the phone company, checked towers and still it is not doing right. We have to go outside and walk around to get any service at all. Messages sometimes come through an hour after it was sent or sometimes not at all. Sometimes call won,t even come through. All other phones here which there are 3 are not having any problems . I'm at my witts end trying to use this phone. Can't afford another one right now but am very very un happy with this one. Just wantd you to know that it is a lemon. I probably won,t be getting another samsung nor will recommend them. Up until now we have used samsung products.

My mobile galaxy duos grand 2 went on restarting mode again and again. i went to service center on 8th April at sharaf DG metro stn. and they said some software issues and they told me depend upon any issues technician will give me a call. From that day till today I haven't got any call and when I went today she said its done and she took sign on invoice when i checked it I found it same....than she turned the issue into battery and she said battery is not original and again she went to other person(staff technician) sitting there and he said motherboard has gone and it will be 550 to 600aed. Issue its not about paying money for my mobile its about trust, they didn't bother to call to customer as they said for technician and on top of other its shows unskilled and untrained way of changing problem other to any other issue. I always trust Samsung but this is highly unprofessional way of dealing.

I purchase a Samsung Refrigerator model pin 2012 and I have been very unhappy with it. The handler on the bottom freezer is constantly coming off. Seems like you could have done something more technically appropriate so this did not occur. Because of this, I am not likely to provide a positive recommendation for anyone to by a Samsung product. Precious to this I have always been happy with the products I have purchased. I am sorry now that I purchased this refrigerator.

The latest update to the S5 is horrible. My device runs very slow, unresponsive, times out. The graphic interface changes makes it more difficult to read. I have to enter my wifi password every time I go home. It takes several minutes to even get into the settings. Contacts keeps closing. It appears as if your programmers actually work for you competitors and are trying to drive your customers away. My daughter has the same problems with hers as I do mine. She called to your people for help, she might have as well as been talking to the 3rd grader across the street. Up until the update it was the best phone on the market, no longer, it is at the bottom. How about if you buy this rock back from me so I can buy anything from your competitors.

Hi my name is shelly coleman i emailing you as im not happy about the way i was treated on the phone.
I called on 25th march 15 bout 4.30pm i was calling regarding my repair on my mobile i sent my phone to yourself as i didn't have any sound when recieving text messages but on the settings it was on loud, then a few days later my screen went blank but i could still recieve incoming calls but i couldnt do anything so i call samsung and they told me to send to you, which i did. But when i open my phone back up their was a letter inside saying that they have tried to call me to tell me that my phone was not covered by the manufacturers warranty and apparently i said i didnt want to pay. well i can asure you that i did not recieve any phone calls. ( apparenty i received a call on the 18th march was left no message and i do shift work which is 6am till 3pm or 12pm till 9pm well i can tell you that i was on earlys that week and i can a sure you that i did not recieve any calls after 3pm on that day) To be honest if you couldnt get hold of me then it would have been nice to put all the infomation in the letter as well. i called your samsung helpline as you may be aware i wasnt happy as my phone wasnt fixed so i spoke to a gentleman who put me through to the repair department and a i spoke to a lady who told me what was wrong with my phone as i had no idea. She said that the LCD screen underneath the screen had a crack in it and it wasnt covered so i asked her how much this would cost me and she told me then she said that she will put me through to samsung again as their company had stopped fixing samsung phones from that week (23/4/15) so i said well thats silly and how,who and where do i get it fixed.
So she put me through to a lady called Shezica who then i had to explain all over again which by this time i was getting slightly anord. she didnt have a clue what i was saying i wanted to know who do i go to know to get my phone fixed all she kept saying was you have to email the repair department which i have now done but i wanted to speak to someone she got slightly rude which i didnt appreciate so i asked if i could speak to her manager she firstly said no so i asked again can i speak to your manager she then put me on hold for about 10mins she then came back and said that all managers were in a meeting so i said get me a supervisor than please. she said their in meeting to i told her im sorry but you will not have everyone in a meeting you will always have a supervisor to hand well you do where i work anyway i found this very disgusting on how i was treated i have never had any problems with samsung before i still havent had any help on getting my phone fixed so to be honest im at a loose end and not happy.
I know my phone is on a 24mth contract and i have had it since sept 14 which makes that 6mths old i was given a quote of £150 to get it fixed but i dont see why i have to pay this as it should be covered in my contract.
I hope you can help me as im not happy and im without a phone.
Also i do think some of your staff need re training on their customer service skills.

I bought samsung a7 from dhaka, bangladesh on 2nd april this year. The second day I started using apps in it and it hanged & restarted automatically. The shop I bought it from restored factory default but no improvement I noticed!! I am deeply tensed because it is the first phone my dad brought me and is expensive too. I dont know whether too trust in samsung anymore or not! or if its a duplicate hand set i request you too PLEASE help me and take any action against the duplicate set distributor as its also about the reputation of samsung.
the shop i bought the phone is from
SHIAM ELECTRONICS
BASHUNDHARA CITY,Panthapath
Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Hi I own a Galaxy s5 and to be honest I'm not very happy with it at all, before the software update it used to get very hot and unstable and it still does, I took it in to our local repair centre and they repaired it, but i'm not sure what they did, although it still gets very hot and the battery doesn't last long either. Since the software update the battery life is awful, the camera is poor and very slow, the look of the software since the update is poor. The cover for the charger has dropped off and needs to be taken back to the repair centre. I keep getting adverts pop up which Ive done a little research into online and it seems a common thing since the update. All in all im not at all happy with this phone, Ive had Samsung phones for about 10 years now but I'm thinking of ditching this for another make. I'm really not happy with it. I see the s6 is due for release soon, I hope it is better than the s5

Ref 2117835788 spoke with C/S on 09.04.2015 at 10:14 My devise has been in for repair 3 times. Same fault. Last time customer care said if the fault came back they would replace it. Fault has come back. Spoke to James W in customer services he told me it would have to come back for repair a fourth time as all the three other repairs were the same just replacing the battery now after all that they would try something else. He said he would not guarantee that this would fix it. I asked for a replacement he said no. I asked to speak to his supervisor he said he didn't have one. I insisted on speaking to his supervisor he then admitted he did have one but he would not let me speak to them. He said I had to put my complaint in writing but that I probably would still not get a replacement. I again asked to speak to a supervisor. He said no and put the phone down on me. This is outrageous customer service. I did not shout or swear and if you play back the recording you will see that i just firmly asked to speak to his supervisor. I would not have him working for me. Please will you resolve this issue by replacing an obviously faulty devise with an alternative or refunding the cost of it.

I have a washing machine which is nearly 4 years old. It has made a very load noise when spinning and found that the rear drum is cracked and an arm of the drum shaft is broken....an unusual thing as it is not something that would usually break. I have ordered 3 rear drums from e spares....all arrived cracked. I have ordered another drum from formysamsung....that arrived broken. I have just ordered my 4th drum and am £400 pound out of pocket as I have to pay each time I re order and nothing has been credited back to my account. I have taken time o ff work for 8returns and deliveries. I have no money left in my account ? I have paid out £,s in launders costs. I am going to post this on Facebook as I am so fed up!

I am an Egyptian Doctor living in Cairo Egypt . 1 month ago I got a brand new Samsung a few days after it hit the market. The first Samsung smartphone with a full metal body, the Samsung GALAXY A7 and even though I don’t like spending a lot of money on mobile With an octa core processor it lured me into buying it…. Then as usual the honeymoon was disturbed. A little before one month of buying it. I started hearing noises with the voice of the caller. Next day I could not hear a thing from the earpiece. The loudspeaker is working and the headphones are working. All logical trials done, no response. Then I went to the respectable dealer I bought from. They took the mobile promising to repair it within 2 weeks. Imagine all the data on the phone: contacts, documents, mails. Suspended for two weeks because I paid a lot of money for a mobile that doesn’t work. This is not a complaint as I have been buying Samsung mobiles & LED for a long time. In between us at home we have 2 galaxy s4, 2 duos, 2 LED 42” screens, galaxy tab and some older versions of Samsung mobiles. But for your information this will be my last Samsung I’ll ever buy. Even after my A7 is repaired I’ll dispose of it in any way

I have a Galaxy Active which feature Aqua mode to take pictures. When I attempted to use this mode my phone went blank. Prior to taking the picture I made sure all ports were closed and the back cover was sealed. I took the pic and the phone went blank. What happened? I put the phone in rice over night and still nothing. I contacted Samsung and the phone was sent in for repair. Now a week later I get my phone back with a note stating my phone is beyond repair due to water damage. How can a phone constantly advertised as water resistant or proof, showing off how it can take a pic in water be beyond repair? I call customer service again to get the run around and be told it would be cheaper to buy a new phone than repair it. I don't want to buy a new phone I want the one I have to do what I bought it for. It's not fair I pay money because of all the specs to basically be told 'we don't advertise or promote that feature our affiliates do we explain it in the fine print of our commercials'. But while I'm on hold waiting on the rep to look over things, I hear the same advertising where is that fine print. I don't get why I'm at such a loss for believing in a company that is known for the best and standing by their word only to realize it a lie to make more money. I have Samsung products all around my home, have given them as gifts, and constantly recommend them to alot of people. But not any more. I'm telling the truth. That the products are great for now but its on you if you try the special features. I'm so disappointed and will be having a major yard sale.

I went into the Verizon store where I had purchased a Samsung S4 mini cell phone and a Galaxy watch, the watch would not take a charge, the Verizon store personnel advised me to go to Best Buy and have a Samsung representative check out the phone, as advised I went to Best Buy your representative was also unable to repair my watch. I called Samsung 800 number and was advised that the warranty had expired in February 2015 and that there was nothing I could do. Today is March 6, 2015. The customer service person I spoke to lied when I asked him the date of purchase, he at first said he didn't have the date of purchase, but when I asked him how he knew it was out of warranty if he did not know the date of purchase, he finally admitted that the purchase date was February 13, 2014. Lying customer relations people isn't appropriate for a company as large as Samsung!

My Samsung s5 has top and lower microphone not working and this is the 3rd replacement phone the same model and make for multiple reasons. I have no confidence in a S5 replacement for a phone that has been replaced 3 times within 5 months. So I asked to replace my device with a device that has a less repair issues, the Galaxy Note 4. Tmobile is also aware of complaint!

My tablet stopped working and the way they handled the customer service was atrocious. First, they made you go back and forth between the carrier and their support because you have to have the IMEI but the carrier would not give due to privacy and they would not help without privacy. That is a problem and poor customer service between the 2 there should be a protocol that will assist their customers.

The second thing is they make the customer find a box and go to an internet they may not have to obtain a label then write around the box a number they give, but now you work and have to try to make time to get you tablet to work, granted it could be my fault, but look at what time I wasted if it was not and I am not getting any compensation to boot. The 3rd thing I did not like is the fact that Samsung will not replace your unit and I think this is so unfair since my warranty is up by the end of April.

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 on New Years Day this year. The tablet worked great for the first month and a half. All of a sudden it just started shutting off on it's own and then it would stay off for a couple of days then it would turn back on. So for the last month and a half it's been doing this. I didn't purchase the insurance on it because it was a brand new item so I didn't think I needed to. Today I took the Tablet in to the Best Buy store in Beaumont, Ca where I originally purchased it. I dealt with one of your employees, which I'm also complaining about. I didn't get his name, but he was working there today 4-2-15 at 4:05 pm pacific time. He was very very rude and his level of customer service was intolerable and very unprofessional, as a matter of fact I wouldn't even consider it customer service. I, myself work in customer service and I have for many years so I know how it should be conducted. I explained to him my situation and told him that I haven't really had the chance to come into the store since I work full time and I have 4 kids at home that I need to tend to and he replies with "I have kids too". He said it very sarcastically like that didn't mean anything to him and like that wasn't an excuse for not coming in earlier. I didn't appreciate it at all and I told him he was very rude. I hope this brings on some disciplinary action for this unacceptable behavior of your employee. Back to my earlier subject, I don't feel that my tablet should have to be sent in for repair, I didn't do anything to it for it to not be working. I purchased a brand new one 3 months ago so now I expect a new one in return of this one. I hope we can resolve this matter. Thank you.

I had a microwave that needed service 3 times in my first year of owning. I purchased it brand new. The third failure occured just after the warranty expired. Customer service was very helpful, submitted my complaint, and Samsung replaced my micrwave!

Reference No.2118020082. CIn late January 2015,I purchased a complete set of Samsung Toner Cartridges, for my Printer CLP325W. The Black Cartridge stopped printing after approx 30 pages, The situation has not been resolved yet ,because the people,with whom i have had at least 20 texts & phone calls. keep making every excuse possible,so as to not replace the cartridge,including suggesting that the Cartridge was out of warranty,asking me for Photos,Receipts,etc They even refused a Proof of Purchase for it because the person who purchased the item for me ,had other items on it & crossed them out before sending it to Samsung Each time I EMail I get a reply from a different person, I have got all the Emails ,back & forth,& I feel that the people in Customer Care/Support ,are between them, only making a huge joke out of the matter.My experience todate would not deserve even 0Stars. I get no updates as to the progress of the claim, until I send another EMail. If the policy of Samsung is to Frustrate people out of complaining,it is not being fair to customers.

The battery keeps draining despite charging it for all night and day. When I talk on the phone people say they can not hear me . They keep telling me they can not hear me clearly. People on the other end keep telling me my voice is breaking up and the I keep cutting out . When people leave voice mail it shows up few days later . The Samsung Galaxy Apps screen shows a different time rather than the current time . As I am writing this 9.13 pm on 03/31/2015 it is showing the time is 02/20/2015 10.49 pm. So please help me . I am not pleased with this phone .

Can you please help me with these issues .

Hi, I am currently a samsung customer, i own a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, i purchased the phone about 3 months ago and the phone has given me problems since day 1. i went back to where i purchased the phone and i was told i had to take it to a samsung store to get it looked at. i then took it to samsung repair centre in Teddington, where i was told my phone would be there for 2 days maxiumum. Today is 3 weks since my phone has been there. i spoke to a manager (Glen) at Teddington today and he told me the parts for my phone has still not arrived in store.

I'm very dissapointed with the customer service i have recieved throughout this process, i feel like samsung has not done a good job in dealing with this matter. up to this day all im getting is apologies and this has not helped me in no way. my phone has been in repairs for 3 weeks and i haven't had the phone for 6 months. The Teddington repair centre told me they basically have to change all the parts on my phone which meansthe phone is no good. if that is the case why is samsung not issuing me a completely new phone, when after all this time i might get this old one back and it might just incure the same issue again as there is no guarntee that it will be completely fixed. Right now i am fuming at the situation and something needs to be done about this on my behalf.

I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 Phone for 1 year 10 days. I have been having issues with it starting and stopping on its own. Last night it got bad enough that I can not use it. I went to Verizon they said it needs replaced and want $500 + to replace it. This is a bunch of BULL. i have had cell phones since the 90s and never had to have 1 replaced. I am losing all my contact numbers and photos. I think Samsung should stand behing thier products. Please respond!!

I am using Samsung duos which is 30 months old i am having problem cetain function are not working i went to your service center in mira road. The answer i got was surprising they said the mobile might get dead and we are not responsible for it .if your cannot repair i should get it in the same condition not in dead condition.

I have a refrigerator that is only a few years out and I had to replace the complete display panel. I am very upset, because the frig is not that old. I did ask the Samsung tech to leave the part he replaced.

Because my husband had been so ill over 2014 i bought him a samsung 5 s phone it started to go wrong after a few months it has been for repair twice i have just got it back from them again and it has exactly the same problem it looks like it has not been even looked at they do not want to listen and are a hopeless company!

RE: SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 – REPAIRS: JOB NR 101145. I, Bryan Viljoen would like to hereby lay a complaint regarding my Samsung Galaxy S4 that I gave in for repairs. On Monday 4 January 2015 I took my phone to Dion Wired in Kolonade, Pretoria for repairs. The phone was having trouble charging, did not read the Sim card and just went off whenever I opened any application. Dion Wired informed me the phone will have to be sent in to Samsung repair center, they did not have the parts to fix it inside the store. They lady that helped me at that stage has since resigned and numerous promises has been made to inform me on when it would be ready for collection. I was told it could take up to 2 – 3 weeks and I can contact them to find out if it has been sent back from repairs.

The service at Dion Wired has been very bad and from talking to about 5 different employees no one could tell me anything. I phoned Samsung repairs center to en-quire just to be told that the phone was fixed and sent back. I received a message that I can collect my phone after about 2 weeks. I switched it on inserted my sim and got a message saying the phone has a virus and from there I could do nothing on the phone. They said the PC board was replaced but it was in a worse condition as when I gave it in the 1st time.

I took it back to Dion Wired in Kolonade Center and they said they will send it back to Samsung repair center and inform me yet again when it will be ready. I have been to the store numerous times, I have tried calling them at least 1 x a week and all I get is, the phone is not at Dion yet. Many attempts to get in contact with Samsung repair center directly failed and promises was made every time. My phone was at Edenvale and at one stage I was told my phone could be lost, they could not track it to where it was located, after that another employee at Samsung informed me that they do have the phone they just don’t have the correct parts and did order it. I waited another week and followed up after which they again gave me a few different reasons as to why the delay.

It has been almost 4 months since I first gave it in and I had to buy another phone, seeing that I use my phone for work and no one could give me a guide line as to how long the process will be. I not only enjoy my Samsung phone and wouldn't until now recommend any other device. I have been a client with Dion Wired for many years and have records of purchasing with them. I own more than one Samsung TV, other appliances (fridge, microwave, surround sound, Tablets) of Samsung, I bought Samsung phones for my children I convinced my whole family to switch to Samsung and I am not just disappointed in the service I have been receiving but it is extremely frustrating and UN-acceptable. My contract is due for upgrade in less than 4 months, but have been paying for my phone / contract the last 4 months and I don’t have my phone, I bought a Samsung mini pocket phone, thinking it will only be 3 weeks at most and 4 months later this brand new phone is hardly ever working.

I again followed up with Dion Wired and Samsung 24 March 2015 and finally got some help from Samsung Repairs telling me according to the system my camera is faulty, (which was not faulty when I gave it in the 1st or 2nd time) and that would be fixed very soon and they will inform me when I can collect again unable to give me an estimate time. I want Samsung or Dion Wired to either give me a new phone. I have been a loyal customer never miss installments but this is really an acceptable. I would like feedback on this matter ASAP or I will take this matter further, I will take this matter further with my lawyer since this matter is getting out of hand. The service I received is poor, no one can ever give me solid feedback.

Dear Sir/Madam, I want express my extreme dissatisfaction with the service or lack thereof from your customer service unit. It is now approaching 10 months since I took in my broken phone for the repair of a cracked screen. It was only when I went to MM ALL Elect to collect my repaired phone, that l was informed that it had been stolen during a robbery. Therefore you did not even have the decency to advise me telephonically that my property had been stolen while in your possession.

Be that as it may, your poor service worsened when it has become a monumental battle just to retrieve the monetry value of my device or a new device to replace the stolen one, in good faith. I want to make it very clear that I do not want a random refurbished device, because it is not my property. I have waited for resolution and exercised a lot of patience regarding this matter. I require an expedient response, no later than the end of this week, as to whether I will receive the monetry value of my stolen device or I will receive a new one. Short of the abovementioned, I will have to escalate the matter to the legal resources available to me.

we have a samsung washing machine thats gone wrong (under 2 years old ) there engineer came out said he will order the parts and comeback and fix it ., the following day samsung called and said the machine will not be fixed , so we could have a replacement or refund the they told us the refund would only be 80% . we decided to have the replacement only to be told its upto 10 working days to go though head office and the wait for delivery , this was not on so will asked for the refund , again same amount of time to wait. .we will be without a machine for 5 weeks and we have 3 children WE NEED THE WASHING MACHINE, the service we have had from samsung is crap and i would advise people not to buy this brand.

Brand new washing machine 10 days old leaks from door seal. reported problem to Samsung Customer Services three times over the course of two days, informed during each telephone call that an engineer would ring me back to arrange a time to attend - still waiting for that call. During the third telephone call I was informed that they were ordering parts (strange when no one has inspected the machine and surly an engineer would have on his van a simple door seal). This is the third new Samsung washing machine which I have purchased, no complaints with the previous two machines but this will be the last time I buy a Samsung product. The call centre is located abroad and the staff are polite but barely speak English. In my opinion Samsung really need to improve as the service they are giving is non existent.

Conviction Motor DG96-00110a. THIS MOTOR HAS BROKEN DOWN 4 FOUR Times IN THE LAST YEAR AND HALF, three time in the first year. are there any recalls on this motor, or am I just stuck with another lemon from Samsung. this range is not two years old, 'How Sad".

Have a TV that is not the top of the range latest 1 and am getting no help whatsoever with sorting a problem out with it even tho I've not had it very long and it was a new TV when I brought it.

I contacted customer service very unhappy and still waiting for higher management to contact me. Bought a washing machine two months ago and had to call the engineer out as it was putting holes in my clothes. Engineer found the problem within five minutes. The biggest part of machine needs replacing. I asked for a new washing machine but as it is more than 28 days old I can only get a new part fitted "free of charge". I will not be recommending my family or friends to buy Samsung as customer service is rubbish girl kept saying sorry can't understand you!!! Please reply one unhappy customer. The local engineer was lovely and very understanding. If the washing was older I would have been happy to replace with a new part but not when its two months old.

After waiting at least 20 minutes for Samsung technical support to answer my call and then go through another 20 minutes of useless testing and 1 reset to no avail I was informed that he had to answer other calls due to the fact that they had trouble with their servers. When I asked him how long it would take to get it fixed he said asap, maybe a day or two. My actual problem is that when using my Samsung smart hub TV ue40d7000 luxxu to connect to Netflix and bbc I player I get network problem. Please try later. Connection to the itv player and the web is ok. I Have no faith that Samsung will resolve the problem soon.

My Samsung S4 from Sprint caught on fire while charging. Upon returning the phone to Sprint I was told all S4's the catch on fire have to be returned to Samsung. On Jan 12 2015 I returned the phone. It was returned to me 7 days later with all major components (including PCB) replaced. I tried to activate the phone with no luck. I took the phone to the local Sprint store and was told that Samsung had changed my IMEI and the new one was not on the Sprint network. The Sprint rep told me I would have to contact Samsung. As of today (2/23/2015) I have called Samsung 19 times with over 30 hours on the phone. The first obstacle is to get to the 'executive team'. This is the code name for the product liability group. The 1st level support team is trained very well not to let you reach the executive team, but this is the only path to reach that team. Of the times I have got through to them I have been told that the technician made a mistake and they would fix it, that is was a sprint problem, and finally that it was my problem. Another common response is that they will call me back. It is clear Samsung will never resolve this issue. Meantime I have bricked phone that I continue to pay for every month. On 2/7/2015 I filled an official complaint on Samsung's website. As of today (2/23/2015) I have received no response to this complaint.

My device Samsung galaxy s GT-s7562 imei number 352985054708470 using in Lahore Pakistan of Samsung green tech warranty exp in dated 14/06/2014 now my device have a minor problem is out going call is okay incoming calls not okay after restarted device will be okay incoming and SMS received after ten min incoming call n SMS not yet. I will go Samsung green tech office Alhafeez plaza main boulevard Lahore Pakistan telling them my device problem and receive my phone giving me receipt n job no 39225 date 10/02/2015 they tolled me checking and repairing process with in 4 or 5 working days today is 20/02/2015 i just asking them what about my device n job no 39225 responding is amazing attitude now they should reply me in SMS.

"Dear MR ASSAD S, Please collect your device from green tech service centre against job no 39225.thanks you for visiting greentech service centre. good luck."

After this message i called senior officer Bilal cell no 0301 8596611 about call duration 4 min he tolled me your device n job no 39225 not cleared yet. dear official tell me where i am going for repairing. they should waste my time 11 days including my calls n visits this is very wrong about ur company brand i requesting you please help me about my device.

I have had my Samsung Range for 4 years. In the last four months ...food I have baked hasnot cooked as it should. I tried to calibrate the oven. I failed. I called Samsung Support...what a waste of time that is...you talk to someone away from America, who does not know the language or understand American values or lifestyles.....that was a big mistake!! He told me "how to fix it" which was so incorrect I worried about damaging the solid state controls. Why do they put support people in a position to help people when they don't know what they are doing? I called a Samsung repairman. After 1 1/2 hours and $145 later, he tells me nothing is wrong with the oven....but, I must make sure the oven recycles to the set temperature at least 3 times to pre-heat the oven. That takes 20-25 minutes of electrical energy and my time. It was not like that before. Not only that, but it does not let you know when the correct time has been reached, even after 20-25 minutes. I have never been so disappointed in an appliance for which I paid almost $800. I will never buy another Samsung item...no matter what and I will tell all my friends also.

I have four grown sons...so I do know cooking....And I have had stoves which lasted 17 years, 14 years, and one I sold my son which is 30 years old and still going strong. Can we ever get a good product made in America with made- in- America parts again? Shame on us for settling for this market environment we are now caught in !!!

Samsung customer support is managed and operated by fucking morons. I have made ten fucking calls into there from level 1 to managers and none of them will fix any of the problems to a samsung mini4. the phillipino call center is stacked with support personnel that do not understand or can speak english let alone solve your problem. Samsung sucks i wish i never bought their phone. Samsung support is nonexistant and is staffed by morons and phillipinos that do not speak english.

I purchased a samsung 1080p plasma tv 2 years and 4 months ago from Future Shop in Canada.
Recently my tv developed a large black spot on the screen that grew before my eyes. Within hours the screen did not display a picture. Turns out a gas line had blown. At the time of purchase I bought an extended warrenty which I still has a year and half remaining on it and the tv its self cost 999.99 plus tax.. I received 850 for a refund.
In Febuary of this year I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Ace. Periodically I have to place my cell phone in airplane mode and turn it back in order to send text messages. The phone is so slow, it takes up to 5mins before it will connect to a call (even if there is full signal) or program... I have one app on the phone and purchased an android phone for the purpose of having apps. I am absolutely disappointed with Samsung products. I recently thought about purchasing a Samsung Galaxy III S however since my tv has broken I think that Samsung has to really prove that their products are worth purchasing

Serious customer complaint: My front loading washing machine is less than two years old. Without any rattling or noise the machine door will not open. It was very loosely loaded. Researched this on the web and found a huge number of Samsung complaints for the very same reason. Many thought this model would have been recalled. Tried unplugging it and then downed the electrical panel and neither worked. Sears would not cover it even though I paid them for it and paid them to install it. The machine has been used twice a month - not heavily used and only by the owner. It seems like criminal planned obsolescence. Workman stated that there is no sign of any abuse and it is very clean with no wear showing at all.

He said it is a part failure. It will cost me 206.11 to get this fixed and Samsung walks away with producing poorly designed products that they do not support. Sears walks away with their profits and cares nothing for customer service. Failure of the part # DC640232A is costing me 206.11 and I am requesting that Samsung send me a check for that cost. I have pictures of the failed part; the part; I have the workman's statement. Your immediate attention to this will be appreciated.

I bought a samsung refrigerator Model no RL67MCPN Model code RL67MCPN/XFA Ser no C95742BZ800060P S/N; C95742BZ800060P from a company in George Third Generation. From day one i was not satisfied with the unit as it's ice making unit was not working. I did report the matter with the sales person . He after two months send a local guy to my house. Armed with a bottle of super glue glued something and removed something from the ice maker , messing glue all over my worktop wich i can not remove. This account is also for you. He promised to order a new part as he is part of the design team of Samsung and will correct this problem in the factory. Samsung contacted me after a month that the part arrived. After 4 months this wise guy was waiting for the part. At the moment the unit is making ice behind the shelves not any usable ice. It freezes everything.
I am sitting with a very expensive unit that i paid good cash money for. The call centre just give me a number. NOTHING happens. Please advice.

I have purchased galacy grand in feb nd now its hanging too much....while playing games such as subway surf or temple run it hangs nd create a real meance..buying such an expensive phone with such prob...I thnk I hv wated my money, plss see this complaint and immediately take sone action to avoid such prob

The samsung exhibit 4g android jus came out in june of 2011 I purchased it nd aug 18 2011 from a certified tmobile store the phone is not worth buying and a scam and I wouldnt ever nuy a samsung anything ever again I wanted to exchange product I tell u why or pay difference for new one they wont ley other words I dont like it I have to buy a whole new one..a $300 phone I fucn mad nd ready to sue I wanna fight this cause I feel ttas wtong for one the phone shuts off freezes nd all type of other stupit shyt..they dont make it anuff ram memory on device so after downloading ur usal the phone is useless runs slow skips nd all tjese things I wont.

Mention but soon as I get my hands on a samsung complaint dept from tjem its on yhey gonna give me my money bac or a new product nd exchange for this garbage or i'll be seeing them in coyrt nd siring for more than this shits worst.i crap I gone thru cause this piece of crap scam...dont buy no samsung products they dont kno how to make things they jus ney like the charger compartment need nails to open..please dum asses...

I have bought a Samsung led moniter 15.6" on 8/09/2011 from Bansal Stanmart (india)Pvt. Ltd. Shop no.8 Deepshikha buliding 43 V.S.Bloc, Shakarpur, Basnat complex shakarpur delhi, India . some time problem i am not checked my LED in showroom. and sent to my home town Gorakhpur, UP, India. My family member installed LED but LED addaptor is not support. then they talk in service Center. they are also miss guide and suggest to talk were you purchase this LED.So they talk to delhi showroom and showroom manager says we are not making addaptor in my house this is company fault talk in customer care.

I have called up the Samsung Customer Care for resolving this problem but they are given properly answer . Iam really Frustrated with the Customer Care. I have wait for a Service Call !!!!

My 7 month old Samsung Infuse Model SGH-I997 mobile phone started turning itself off after being attached to the charger and/or the computer. Once the plug was removed the phone would either power up on its own or I would have to turn the unit back on. The purchase date was May 28, 2012 through Amazon.com. On January 3, 2013, I contacted Samsung customer service and sent the phone in for repair under repair ticket number 4117532029. Samsung denied my warranty claim. Samsung claimed the phone suffered corrosion damage due to exposure to moisture. This claim was untrue since the phone has not been subjected to any moisture other than the humidity of the atmosphere.

The phone operates fine other than the charging problem. I just change batteries to continue use. I purchased a spare battery and a stand alone battery charger. If the phone had true water damage then it would not operate at all. I'm disappointed to find there is no appeal process to contest this decision by Samsung. It seems Samsung pays a guy in Texas to say all the phones have moisture problems to same millions of dollars in repairs. Any moisture problem is actually caused by a design flaw from the manufacturer.

If this connection bay/port is subject to moisture damage from only exposure to the atmosphere then Samsung should have protected the bay/port in the design of the phone by having a rubber cover or door like many other phones. The phone cost $300.00. That money is now wasted on a worthless phone since Samsung has refused to honor their warranty and has designed a defective phone from the start. Samsung has made a false claim about moisture issues to avoid their responsibility. Buyer beware. Avoid Samsung products. You will not be treated fairly.

After numerous conversations on how to download firmware to upgrade my BD P1500 DVD player I am told that I cannot download onto Windows 7 system but XP/Vista only. My machine was purchased in 2008 and is considered outdated. I have asked for a Zip drive or a disk from Samsung that I can put into my DVD player but I was told that was unavailable. The person (Jeff) was rude and very pushy on the telephone and would not direct me to his supervisor. If nothing can be done I cannot play blue ray movies and the $300.00 I paid was wasted. I will have to buy a new DVD player and rest assured that it will not be a Samsung. I will recommend to my friends not to buy anything with the Samsung name on it.

I purchased a galaxy s2 from Harvey Norman Mt Druitt in June 2012 within three months the phone ceased to work and I took it to the Harvey Norman in ch ch to have it looked at as i was assured that Harvey Norman NZ would be able to deal with any issues I had .It would appear that this is untrue and after alot of mucking around the phone had to be returned to HN mt druitt to be dealt with by samsung Australia .I flew over from NZ to return the phone .I was offered a replacement but didnt want that as i would not be able to get it seen in NZ .The manager Steph Zavaleski stated she would contact Samsung Aus to discuss obtaining another phone via NZ or refunding my money .Time went by weeks in fact and finally after a lot of emails the decision was on the 24th Dec to refund my account .
It is now the 5 th of Feb and nothing has been heard I have emailled HN Mt Druitt over the last few weeks with no reply.
According to HN they have to wait for a refund from Samsung Australia I am out of pocket have no cell phone and am thoroughly fed up and after purchasing alot of Samsung electronics will probably never by this brand again.I am extremely frustrated with the situation and I want it dealt with ,if the hold up is your end sort it and if not get on to those that can sort it

truusje hewson pen

My 3 year old daughter has a baton fot her birthday and made a mistake and hit the corner of the tv leaving a small spider web crack in the tv I turn the tv on it no longer works properly. I call walmart and samsubg for repair prices and services. As well as othet tepair prives and shops all shops stated the price could be $ 1000.00 or over. I have no problem paying, for repair but when did the price for a new screen equal to the price of a new tv. My flat screen at the time. Thank you.f the accident is less than a year old. Is there anyone that could help me find a repair shop with a reasonable cost for repair of my flat scteen tv. My cell phone#-708-567-8788 Home#708-753-0955 email is scrims1605@comcast.net. If not I will have to contact consumer fraud. States attorney or some state agency that helps the consumer.t

I bought a 1080 hd tv at best buy 2 and 1/2 years ago. My tv just started displaying vertical lines for no reason at all. I had bought insurance on the tv which is now expired after the 2 years so i was told to contact samsung. They told me the warranty was up and they cannot help me. I spent almost 2000.00 on this television and it is broken only after 2 and a half years. I think it is defective and should be replaced. I have a tv that is 20 years old and still working and my brand new tv is broken. I am so upset about this i was told i would have to purchase a new tv cause it sounded like a panel problem which is as expensive to repair as i paid for the tv.

We ordered a drum for the Samsung front loader washer in early June 2012. We ordered it through Sears, which they get from the Samsung factory. Each time we receive the drum it is broken.

Sometimes the package is damaged, and sometimes it isn't. After the first couple of times we received the drum (broken) we asked that it be packed differently. It should be packed more securely coming from the Samsung factory.

The box hasn't been damaged everytime, which leads us to believe it is being damaged at the factory. We have called Samsung and Sears several times to try to fix the issue. Neither company wants to take responsibility for correcting this issue. We received the package again today box not damaged and again the drum is broken. Sears reimbursed our money for the drum .

Which isn't what we wanted; we want to receive the drum not damaged , in a timely manner which has passed a long time ago. Why should we have to spend another $800.00 for a washer (it's only 3 years old) because you are unable to get this item to us, not damaged?

We called Samsung today and spoke to a manager with no sucess in fixing this issue.

Hi there, I appreciate your response to this matter. I did trying doing a soft reset on this phone. After searching the internet, I have found that this is a known issue with this phone. I have went to several websites with user describing the same issue I am having with my Nexus. I have over 10 hours of troubleshooting invented in this phone with no help. Yesterday, I worked with a tech support person online from Samsung. I must say, I wish I did more research before buying this phone. I bought a new Samsung Note 2 for a Christmas gift and having serious doubts about keeping it. Lucky for me, Verizon was nice enough to set my activation date until 12/22. After all my time and the money invested, I’m extremely disappointed. Please see the links I provided below. As you will see, I am one of many people having this same issue. Unfortunately unsuspecting people have bought this devise without knowing there could be potential issues.

I had purchased five movies from Media Hub and when I upgraded my phone to the latest version of Media Hub, my movies disappeared. Thats the same kind of trick that Itunes pulls. I want my movies back. Please email me and I'll let you know which ones they were.

The website I used was Samsung.com/MediaHub if you are curious. I need to get these movies back asap or my money returned fast. I see reviews from customers online who are also not happy, Samsung please fix this!

Hello,
My name is Stephen Wong, and I would like to make a formal complaint about the quality of your customer service. My address is 30 Fluellen Drive, my cellphone number is 4167993666, and my home phone number is 4162995062. I was using my Samsung S2 Galaxy phone at home, one month ago, when I plugged it into the computer to upload photos using Kies. I was told to update my phone firmware to the latest version, so I did. Halfway through the update, the phone bricked. I attempted to take out the battery, put it back in, put it in recovery mode etc. to no avail. So the next day, I called a Samsung representative, who told me I could mail it to the Samsung repair centre in St. Laurent, Quebec, who would fix it free of charge. I mailed it, and it was received by the repair centre on August 8th. Two weeks later, I called Samsung to check the status of my phone. The representative called the repair centre while I was on hold, and told me the phone was fixed and would be sent back to me in a week. I waited a few more days, and called to check again. Another representative then told me to wait a few more days. Then, on Aug 28th, I called again, as I did not receive my phone. The customer service rep (Alex) then told me, to my surprise, that the phone was out of warranty and thus not being fixed by the repair centre. He also told me that the last two representatives I had spoken to had given me the wrong information. He then told me to call the repair centre, at 5147388333. I called the repair centre and spoke to Tina, who told me Samsung closed the ticket on August 17th, and that my phone was not to be fixed. However, I was never emailed or called about this, and was told the complete opposite when I called Samsung a week ago. Tina then said she would contact a Samsung Canada supervisor today, attempt to reopen the ticket, and call my home phone by the end of today. I am still waiting for my phone to be fixed and returned, as promised at the beginning of August. This is very inconvenient for me, as I have also asked Bell for a loaner phone, and they said they cannot provide one for me, as I sent my phone to Samsung to have repaired. I would just like to have a phone to use, or my S2 to be fixed, as I need a phone for work, and it has been a month already. Please see what you can do about this issue, and you can email me back, or call my home phone number, 4162995062.
Stephen

In May 2011, I purchased a Samsung refrigerator (model no. RF217ACBP) from Lowe's. During May, 2012 the refrigerator began collecting water in the vegetable drawer. After I spoke to a customer service representative, a technician diagnosed the problem and replace a part that was causing the problem. Then in Nov. 2012, the same refrigerator suddenly stopped cooling the bottom freezer and top refrigerator. About a week ago I contacted the service center. No one returned my call so I contacted them again.

Someone left a message on my answering machine to call back. When I called back, no one was available to speak to. After calling the main Samsung number, the representative assurred me that someone would call me back. Again no one called and when I called this past Monday they finally set up a time for this Wednesday for a technician. I specifically told them that I wanted the problem resolved by Wednesday because now we were without a refrigerator for over one week. When the technician arrived today, he diagnosed the problem and told me that the condenser had failed. He also said that this was the third condenser that he had to replace on this model this month. When I asked if he was going to replace it today, he informed me that he first had to order the part.

When I asked him how long would that take he calmly informed me a couple of days. I expressed my frustration and asked him if their was anything he could do to get the part today. He said he could not. I asked why didn't someone ask me to explain the issue to the customer service representative, so he could come more prepared. He said the representative only told him that the refrigerator was warm. He said the representative should have asked me more questions. I told him that I told the representative that you should have come more prepared with some parts. He said that it didn't work that way. Now I am going to wait even longer to have the refrigerator repaired.

I recently bought the galaxy tab 2.7 inch from best buy . I have noticed a lot of things that do not work fine . The biggest issue is that the battery does not last for more than 2 hrs . It's a brand new tab . One time the camerastopped working then I had to reset the whole tab for it to start working .

Then I noticed that while browsing the browser just froze . I went to best buy to replace it but they say that they don't have any of this model in stock . Apparently it's a Black friday special model . Please tell me how can I get this fixed or I want a replacement . I did not expect this out of Samsung . I am disgusted totally with the performance .

we bought a samsung 2 door fridge in.year 2008 and recently in month of nov 2012 the compressor started to break down.
sometimes cold and at times it just died. i start calling their hotline and there was a customer svc officer mr mike who attended to
my queries. i asked him about the charges for sending an engineer to my home to evaluate my fridge. he then told me if just evaluation with no repair or change in spare parts it will cost $58.85 (transport plus labour) and if otherwise it will cost $101.65 .
but after when the technician evaluate it and confirmed that my compressor needs to be replaced he says that to change to a new compressor i need to pay $315.00 (labour plus topping up of gas and etc) and even though i still have 6 months of warranty left for my compressor. later when he has finished he then charged me $69.95 for transport plus labour. on the very next day i called cso mike and asked him why the charges are so different from what he had told me initially. he then apologise and eventually refunded me tbe
difference $10.70. i should say they don't honour their words and as for me from now onwards i will never buy samsung products.

difference of $10.70 to me. as you can this double standard at work. the worst part is that the engineer/technician are someone they contract outside samsung.

I updated my galaxy two a few days ago and have lost my task manager . My camera doesn't work anymore and I can access my google play store .plus the internet seems to be slower. I like the look of it but it doesn't function up to my standards anymore. Please advise. Yours truly Scott L Mullins

To whom it my concern, My son purchase a Samsung Galaxy Ace model No GTS5830 S/ No RQFBB76837D on the 28 th of December 2012 from the shop at Chermside Brisbane . Unfortunately he got a fright and the phone dropped out of his hand, he is in no way a rough boy and as he has been saving his money for a phone like this for ages and is very up set with himself,we called you service department and were given a phone number of a repair agent ,we called them they said it would cost $270.00 to have his phone fixed the screen is cracked and when he answer the phone , and put is to his ear he hangs up on his caller.

I than rang your service centre back to tell them I spoke to a man name Chris , what the repair agent said ,and he kindly told me he should buy a new phone , as this is not possibly , the phone cost $199.00 and he can not afford that, we know it was his fault but were hoping there was something you could do to help fix it, this is the 3rd E/Mail I have sent and had know replay your service centre gave this E/mail voclthp@samsung and had no reply. As we are a big fan of Samsung products have it through out our house ,we are disappointed not to have had a response to this matter and are now waiting to here back from you with hope of getting some support kind regards.

I signed up for a fancy new phone and was given a 30 day trial period which I appreciated. The phone arrived broken and after returns etc I will be lucky to have a day to try out the new equipment. I need the trial time as I live in an area with sketchy reception.

I was told the trial period started the moment I signed up for the equipment vs the moment I actually had working equipment with which to try it out! Is that what some pencil pusher really thought to be the spirit of the offer? You would not believe the different reasons I was given for not granting this simple reasonable request- to start my trial once I actually had working equipment with which to try it.

One supervisor actually blamed it on a "legal contract with Samsung". When I called Samsung, they laughed and denied this absurd fabrication of the truth. Other supervisors had other reasons. Some suggested that it was very possible to do so (and a logical request) but from a different department - and around and around I went.

I purchased a samsung 60" 8 series tv and have had a smart feature app problems since day one. I have spoken to technical support a dozen times over two months. The problem couldn't be resolved over the phone service the first time. Which then I was told I have to wait 3 weeks to find out if they can fix it or not. My question is if they couldn't fix it why didn't they organise a tech to come to my house to try and fix it. I have been waiting over 2 months now I shouldn't have to keep waiting. I just want to go and replace it. This falls back on samsung so why should I be put at any more inconveniene then I already have.

I purchased all Samsung appliances for my new house (big mistake). First my stove didn't work, them my over the hood range would not work... After they both got fixed, a week later my over the hood range blew up!!!! After numerous calls to Samsung and having them telling me that we need to wait for authorization... I have been waiting since September 25, 2012 for authorization on the replacement of my over the hood range and micerowave!!! I don't know what else to do I send emails no response, phone call after phone call to have the person on the other end to tell me that I need to wait!!!
Any help would be nice

I tried to buy a part for my Samsung dryer Model dv4008j. The part number isDc66-00070a.
Cost in Canada is $19.54 and the USA at Sears is $3.04
I also have need for a belt for the same machine.
The price is close to$50. Unfortunately, I own 8 of these machine.

In the same building, I also have an equivalent Danby drier who's belt also broke. The equivalent belt costs less than $15.
If you were replacing these 8 year old machines (washers and dryers) would you go with a Samsung or a Whirlpool product?
Too bad for Samsung. Not only do they cost more to purchase, but in Canada, Samsung appliances will become like Volvo in Canada.

Since I bought my microwave (may 2009), this is the third time I need to get my microwave door to be replaced.
First time I paied for a new door on december 2010 (125$). The problem: Unable to look the door.
The second time Samsung agreed to paied the door if I pay the service (80$) on mai 2012. Same problem: Unable to look the door.
Now the handle on the door is broken only 6 month after the replacement of the door.

Samsung refuse to replace the door again.

Shame on Samsung. Before we retired, my husband and I purchased the WF350ANR washer and the DV350AER dryer including the bases. Spent a fortune and they have never performed adequately. Delicate cycle still ties my clothing in knots. We use quick wash only and every other load runs twice and still doesn't spin all of the water out of the clothes. And the dryer -- you should have advertised that it would only dry one sheet at a time. It's ridiculous that in my old age I have 2 modern appliances that take triple the time and effort of my old Maytags. Purchasing these products was a huge expensive mistake and I wish someone would just come and pick them up. We thought we were buying quality. We were wrong.

My name is Emma Mc Crory and I have previously sent away my Samsung Galaxy S III to be repaired because the screen turned black but still worked. However, when the samsung team received it, they said they found a crack in the screen although there was definitely no cracks when I sent it away. Within the last four weeks I have been on the phone to Samsung on a multiple occasions for multiple hours between contesting the fact it was cracked before it left me as well as trying to figure out what is being done with my phone. I feel the level of customer service has been a disgrace as your team has been very laid back and still not gotten back to me. On numerous occasions management has have said they would return my call and come to a decision within 48hours on what would be the cost of replacing the screen since I had contested it and it is now three weeks later. I have rang back every single day within these last three weeks and have been put on hold and told I'd receive a call back from management themselves, however, they have still failed to do so. When I was told that the package has to be examined, they said they would call back within two days and also failed to do so, so I rang back and found out management had still not even processed that. I am absolutely disgusted at how I have been let down and especially without being called back, regardless of the disgrace of a phone bill I now have, and I will never be purchasing another Samsung product. I will also be taking with up with Trades Services about the lack of customer service - Not one phone call did I receive back and not one bit of responsibility was taken by Samsung. Apparently when reviewed upon camera, the delivery company and Regenersis said it was because it was not packaged properly, however I packaged it correctly as I was asked by your company - with bubblewrap! what a disgrace!! My customer reference number is 4130491410 and I will be taking this matter further.

i have purchased a sumsung glaxy S duos smartphone at 13000 INR( Serial Number RZ1D21WG42K (354905053496826)) on 26 February 2013, after three months, whenever i tried to charge my handset, i gets heated up and after few months, i faced a charging problem i.e sometimes it may get charged either after restart or either by using usb charging mode but then after few days i observed that my phone not get charged either by usb nor by restart, then today i went to your`s authorized service center named as XPERT Solution (0003491775) and your`s customer care executive told me just by opening my handset that their is moisture in my handset then i replied how you get it that my phone have moisture because it is always under cover and i never got it on water by any means then he told me that the color on the steel plate on jack is changed and argued with me that whatsoever we say is correct but technically as my phone goes to heat up condition during charging mode many a times then it is obvious that due to excessive heat the color of the steel metal always change and as jack is pointed with charger port so their is fault occurred either may be due to excessive heat or other hardware related problem , and he told me that you have to pay 370 rupees and he provide me a bill (No: 4157512853) and marked as out of warranty, since instead of understanding my smartphone condition your`s customer care executive forcefully imposed a fault on my phone that it is not charged due to moisture condition instead of replacing the jack because their may be a hardware related issue in the jack but as the main motive of service center is to fetch money from customer in-spite of the fact that it is under warranty condition, well today it is my very worst experience in your service center that it is my fault that i use samsung phone and within five months if a fault is occur then we have to again pay for it, any how the fault may be different

I have had my original Samsung TV ( 40" LCD TV ) replaced witha new 40" LED Model 40D 5520 RKXXU. The picture quality on the original set was 100%. My new TV has a poor picture. Rather dull with a lack of sharpness. I have tried all the different picture adjustments, in various modes. Even HD quality, although better is still not what I would expect. The picture quality is somewhat improved when I operate via my vision box. I also notice the logo on screen, particularly where you have the option to press the red button, the "PRESS" word is somewhat blurred, and some of the other captions are not sharp.

I notice when operating through the vision box, when I "PRESS" the red button to active teletext, the accompaning small picture, to the left of the screen, is very clear, together with any captions. This is the picture quality I am seeking for the whole screen. I have another TV ,a much cheaper model, in another room, with its own aerial, which gives me an excellent picture. Both TVs have their own separate aerials, some distance apart, so I feel that transmission problems don't seem to be a problem.

I bought the Samsung Note 2 , from samsung agent in Saudi Arabia "ALmatbouli". The phone was good till i droped it less then one meter from the ground on my feet before it hits the ground and the screen glass immediately broke, i took it to " ALMatbouly" and he refuses to fix it based on the guarantee. I dont kniw this is supposed to be Gorilla Glass 2, and the phone had already some scratches on the framing steel out of the box. I mean i will never buy a samsung again, this over 700 $ phone that is more fragile than an iphone.

Respected Sir,
I was lost my Samsung I9300 Blue S3 on 02 May, 2013 from Vina Nagar Station, Mulund-W.
whose EMI No. is 356260055047203.
I had purchased this model from @Paragon Departmental Stores@, Naupada, Gokhale Road, Thane-West : 400 602 on 20/4/2013.

I have launched complaint at the Mulund (west) police station on 3/5/2013 , complaint no. is 1400/13.
Request to kindly help in tracing the mobile.

Thanking in anticipation.
Regards
Girish Ingle

To start off, I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Have had it for a few months and have had so many problems with it. One problem is it turns off randomly for no reason. I've bought batteries two times so far. Another is it's very slow when reacting to my finger swipes. Application processing is terrible so it's not just internet that would be a factor to this. The phone itself is just slow. Another problem is this virus prone, open source thing. I'd rather have a stable system than something that's susceptible to viruses and internal harm. Just to add. I used to be an Iphone user and thought this would better suit me and it hasn't. You guys are practically the biggest rip off of Apple in a more mass productive way while not concentrating on quality. Instead of trying to do so much, focus on stabilization of your products. Btw, I hate your commercials. Stop acting so childish when trying to present this Galaxy phone. I'm not the only that feels this way. You might be doing well with it but there's still the other half that despise after taking risks to give you guys a chance. Fix your bugs, Stop Ripping off Apple, and make more mature commercials.

I purchased a wa5461washing machine 6 months ago. It stopped working 6 weeks ago! They have replaced the clutch, clutch motor and regular motor. I am currently awaiting the arrival of a new wiring harness. I have been 6 weeks without a washer that I paid $1000 for! I am out hundreds
In laundering bills for the last 6 weeks! After waiting all day today for the service man I was eventually told when I contacted them that the parrt wasn't in and they would be out sometime next week! This is insane! I don't even want this machine any more! It obviously has some serious issues! I have never heard of anyone being expected to wait this amount of time! This is totally unacceptable! I have contacted Lowe's and the service company to no avail! I could have purchased a new machine for all money this has cost me already! I would appreciate any help you could offer with this!

I have the Samsung Galaxy and have probably over a year and a half remaining on my contract. This phone is nothing but trouble. The screen goes black before I can get messages or make calls. If I make a call it won't disconnect and I have to stop and take battery out. 4 of my co-workers have the same phone and are having the same problem. I went to C-Spire in Hattiesburg MS yesterday and there was a man standing next to me with the same phone and problems. They offered for me to upgrade. I do not think it is right to expect me to upgrade and pay more when I have this much time remaining on my contract. I feel like Samsung or C Spire should replace this phone. I look forward to hearing from you.

I have purchased samsung tab 2 P3100, IMEI 354795054959512 from Ganpati Mobile, G-5-8 Ground floor SRIRAM TOWER, 13, ASHOK MARG LUCKNOW, TIN 09950001360, On 2.3.2013 and paid the price 16, 500/Rs, accessories two in no Battery and charger mentioned in cash receipt. On visiting to your website I have come to know that in acessories data cable and s pen should be there, Even I have inquired about missing accessorirs salesman tolm me that rest is not in the box.kindly do needful.

Unsatisfied service provided by Samsung company. I have purchase Samsung LED TV 40 on 20/10/2011 from pantaloon retail (India) Ltd- home town Yerwada Pune 411006. At the time of purchasing TV in showroom sales executive of pantaloon retail (India) Ltd- home town has assured the benefits, Luxury & TV life time compared to all other brand TV in the showroom we blindly kept faith in him and he insisted us to purchase the Samsung Brand LED TV. As I am from middle class family with single bread winner, to purchase the TV we have done savings for last two years after that we were able to purchase the TV.

From day one we have faced the problem from Samsung company for installation also said executive came after 10 days purchase with 3 to 4 reminder. From last month suddenly black belt started to come on screen, then we immediately contacted CC of Samsung lock complain.

After escalation with senior and 4 to 5 reminder they sent the engineer. He called me in the morning time & said will come at 12.00 clock but after 2 reminders he came at 8.30pm in evening. He kept me waiting for 8 hrs. He saw the TV & said this problem has occurred in screen we have to change it. There is no solution to repair. He said our tech team will provide you a quotation for the same. Second day I received a call from service center that to change the screen quotation is 26000/- Hardly we have use the TV for last 18 months & average use of the will not be more than 1hr perday.

Have feedback for Samsung?