Samsung Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

325+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Samsung corporate: 973-601-6000

I called for update inquiries to s note on galaxy 10.1 since it was not functioning the same as the previous tablet I hadof same model. I was referred to signature service where I was told since no warranty and my issue was software related, I could purchase this service that offered virus protection and mal ware protection, backup service and 24/7 customer support for all devices connected to tablet including network.

After purchasing service protection for $49.00 plus $14.99 per month, the technician did not resolve the issue. I fixed it myself. Then I asked about the virus protection, malware and backup service. How do I get that? I was told that is not part of the service, sorry you were informed incorrectly, the most we can do is offer you two months of free service. Cancelling is not an option. Supervisor said I'm sorry but I will get with the representative that told you that and correct it but we will not refund your money. Even for misrepresentation. I argued that the service conditions I agreed to is not what I am receiving, still no refund. To cancel it will be $75.00.

Comment (0)

I contacted Samsung by email on September 14th regarding a Wireless Audio Sound bar. I purchased this item for my husband in November 2014 for my husband who had just undergone an operation for cancer. It's suddenly started sounding all warped and then stopped working. I took it back to the curry's store that I had purchased it from but because I had lost my receipt they where unable to help me. They advised me to contact Samsung with the model number which I did. I had an e-mail back saying that they would contact me shortly. In the meantime my guarantee is running out and I really don't know what to do.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Samsung bottom freezer refrigerator and have had nothing but trouble with the ice maker. It took 3 service calls to get it working the first time it stopped making ice. It has stopped making ice every six months or so ever since, will make it for maybe a month then stops again. This has gone on for over three years and frankly I'm darned tired of this. It was an expensive appliance and should work better than that. I'm also tired of having to fill ice cube trays. Even though it is not under warranty I still think Samsung owes me a free repair on this problem. I'm 73 years old and just want what I paid for.

Comment (0)

I am a commercial and residential designer. I have located your products in every home or commercial environment I have designed or built. I have Samsung in my own home or would have never suggested it for others. There are just two of us at my home. The television (I bought five) including new ones for my Dad battling cancer. I now have so many lines across the one in the family room, we cannot watch it nor can anyone else including my five grandkids. I complained to Best Buy where it was purchased. I do a tremendous amount of business with them. NOTHING! They just said that it happens all the time. Buy a new television.

Seriously! That is the stance Samsung wants to take when the product they are selling is a rip off to the public. I have never been so disappointed in a company that could just simply resolve the problem. The problem does not exist because the television gets 20 hours of time a day. This began almost immediately. If I don't get some other response other than someone saying "CANT". I will post on my linkedin and my facebook as well as my corporate website that no one should be ripped off by buying or purchasing any Samsung product.

Comment (0)

Ref No. 8213805665 - Friday 10/7/2015. My complaint is not about your Technical Support Officer who could not have been more helpful. She spent a long time on my issue but we came to the conclusion that my device is not supported by your software and therefore what should be an easy matter to resolve remains outstanding. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 which is just about at the end of the two year contract. I am reliably advised by various Sales people that the S4 has some known issues, and mine has certainly been subject to them.

The battery has been replaced as it was faulty. This was done by Optus (I think) and there is no recurring issue. The pins that allow the charger to be plugged in dropped and I was unable to charge the phone. This occurred recently whilst we were in the UK so it had to be fixed then. I now get a blank black screen on a fairly regular basis. A gentle tap will remind the phone what it is supposed to be doing and will return the screen to normal. Not a good experience.

However, the handset has now been replaced but we cannot back up the data from the old phone to the new one. This was the issue we were trying to fix today. I cannot believe your software will not support this phone and I would appreciate your comments at your earliest.

Comment (0)

No time to explain. This is in SanJose Costa Rica Service Center located in Uruca. it is the worst service I have ever received. My Samsung Galaxy Note is still with them. it would not charge and it is given for repair. Their technician if any hides behind the closet and is not available to talk or answer any question. The rest at the counter does not know what is going on. The manager was not of any help either. I have no idea if they will be able to repair the Note or are even interested in doing it. I am so fed up dealing with them.I hope your Main Center will look into the matter and try and set up a more efficient Service Center in SanJose, Costa Rica.

Comment (0)

I purchased a samsong galaxy 3 tablet, it is still under warranty. I have had to return it 3 times as it wasn't working properly, the last time it was sent back it had a cracked screen, I have now been waiting 6 weeks,,when I try to call them they keep fobbing me off and I am not getting any where.

Comment (0)

My husband and I purchased Samsung laptops 1 1/2 years ago. My husband's latch on the screen broke last week. Best Buy said it would cost around $140 to fix. The same thing happened to mine today. We are on a fixed income and in our mid seventies. We cannot afford to get these repaired. We treat our belongings with care. We just wanted you to know we are very disappointed with your products. I would appreciate a reply regarding this matter. Thank you for your time.

Comment (0)

I installed the "update" on my Samsung Galaxy 5 and it turned my phone from a user-friendly device into an absolute nightmare. I swear whoever thought this one up was in the pay of a rival company.

I fought it for two weeks and in absolute frustration went into the local Verizon office and asked if there was any way it could be un-installed. The Verizon guy said no, since it was Samsung's update they could not remove it.

Then I tried finding Samsung's customer complaint contact information online. Another nightmare since I have neither the time nor the patience to spend hours on hold to speak to someone to whom English is, at best, a third language.

I have this phone without charge through my work...and no charge, right now, is about what it is worth. I actively hate that thing and I used to be very happy with it. My boss has the same phone and has had the exact same experience. When device upgrades are available through Verizon, they will NEVER be Samsung again.

If you haven't installed the latest "update" -- don't!

Comment (0)

My husband purchased a Nexus 10 tablet for me, before the 1 yr warranty was up, it died. Samsung has given me nothing. They have switched me from person to person, department to department, even country to country. They are awful in customer service, don't want to help, and now I am stuck with a tablet that does not work, and they tell me it was manufactured in Spain and I will have to call Spain and mail it back to them.

Don't know how I could do this as they don't even want to talk to you, let alone return phone calls. I am thoroughly disgusted with Samsung. Have contacted my credit card company, better business bureau, next is consulting with a lawyer. I will never purchase anything Samsung ever.

Comment (0)

Galaxy note 4 failed twice, in less than 2 months, it failed an RF test, meaning that it cold not make or receive calls. It spent 14 days away for repair during which it had a new main board fitted, and when returned lasted 3 days before the fault returned.

Now has to be returned to main department, which will take approx 28 days. 2 major faults in less than 2 months doesent warrant a new handset on a £600 phone. Other phone manafacturers would hand over a new handset for these faults, but Samsung don't.

The charger failed today also. Shoddy shoddy shoddy Samsung, I wont be getting another Samsung product when my contract runs out

Comment (1)

Bought Dishwasher in 12/02/2013, start having problem in 06/2014. Called Samsung make the appointment, first 7/08/2014, second 07/24/2014, third 07/31/2014, fourth on 08/05/2014, fifth on 08/13/2014. Since that We still are having problems. On 05/05/2015 called, and Customer Service Representative refused to help me, telling me that the product is out off warranty and We need to pay for Repair. It's Repaired 9 months ago and at least have 1 Year Warranty for job what the Did.

Customer Service gave me Case # is 5111401906. Last Year We asked if the Company just replace the whole Unit, but the refused. So, what should I have to do?

Comment (0)

I want to complain about my Samsung s5 phone. I’ve been experiencing black out each time I want to use the camera. I’ve went to Samsung service center here in Singapore for this issue twice. My phone is still under warranty. The first time I’ve went there they said that the motherboard got problems so they needed to change it. But after the next day I’ve been experiencing the same issue.

So I went back and told them about it. This time they said it’s about the camera and replaced it with new one. I’m so upset because until now I’ve been experiencing it. Time is wasted in queuing and the trouble it gives me to keep on coming back. If you need more evidence about my phone I am willing to cooperate. I have taken the video of my phone if you need any proof. This is the first time I experienced this kind of service. I am very disappointed. I hope the Samsung Company must do some actions about it.

Comment (1)

My samsung s4 has been getting hot while on charge. Today I went to read a txt while handset was charging it was so hot I dropped it. I phoned EE and they said it was a common fault I could either send it off or pay £98 to end contract and get a different phone. I have heard some of this style of phone has caught fire with this issue. I have 4 children! I really do not want a dangerous phone. Me and my husband have the same phone and we have never had any problems with Samsung mobiles before just the s4

Comment (0)

I have a Samsung laptop. A screen came up that looked like a serious bug. I called Samsung and got rerouted to Samsung signature service. they told me they had to go into my computer remotely for a fee of 50.00 and a sign up of 29.00 a month. I was very as I upset as I use my computer for work so I agreed. they read the terms very fast. I figured I would cancel the 29.00 a month later. They were very rude about everything. It was a big scam to get my money. When I called to cancel they gave me a hard time and said there is a 75.00 cancelation fee . I did not hear that from the rep as she said it very fast and low as I'm sure they are trained to do. I will never ever buy another Samsung product ... I feel so ripped off and taken advantage of. Shame on you Samsung !!! Also I hate my laptop. It has never worked well.

Comment (0)

I called and got someone to come and check my dishwasher. They came on April 6. The guy said he couldn't find anything wrong with it and asked if we wanted to pay 80 bucks for the visit or 160 and they would come back if it was still not working. So I paid the 160 and had to call them back. On April the 29 another guy came and checked it and said it would take 300 to fix it. If the first guy had told us that we could have saved some money. We are very disappointed with this.

Comment (0)

Sent sons samsung galaxy tab 3 for repair as was not charging they have said it is misuse and not covered by warranty I dispute this as wear and tear due to the ports being notorious for messing up not happy at all will not buy another samsung product as they are total robbing gets and I used to think the world of samsung but definetly not anymore samsung suckers and rubbish after sales service

Comment (0)

I have brought a samsung galaxy tab3. Since I have had it, I had to return it on numerous occasions as the tab goes off and does not come on then it stops working altogether. I have sent it in many times for a repair, and I have moved this complain to the head office as well. But as of yet, I have not received any details back as yet and that was 4/5 months ago. The tab has stopped working again and really upset with the awful customer service I have received.

Comment (1)

I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 and have had it for about a year and thought it was a great phone until last week. It updated the software and since then my phone keeps turning itself off and won't turn back on for about ten minutes. It also freezes a lot and chucks me off the Facebook app quite a lot. Also the same thing has happened to my husband's phone. Since the update, he also has a Samsung Galaxy s4. Please can you tell me how to fix this problem or what you intend to do to fix the problem as my phone is pretty much useless to me now and am not happy at all!?!?! I look forward to hearing from you

Comment (0)

I bought a Samsung washing machine two years ago it stopped draining out water whilst under warranty the guys came and said its a plumbing problem I unblocked my pipes but still every time I'm doing laundry it keeps on jamming I've several times cleaned the drum but honestly I have never enjoyed this product it stresses me more that relieving my burden. Please help.

Comment (0)

I upgraded to a Samsung S6 but am regretting ever doing it. My experience with a Samsung product is bad . We bought my daughter a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for school purposes BUT it has been in for repairs 3 times already in 1 year. 2 years ago I upgraded to a Samsung S4 but I did not have it for 7 days and it started giving me problems. I have had to take it back to Vodacom 2 times already as the cellphone becomes hot. It is in the repairs at this very moment as it just switches off. When upgrading I did not want to upgrade to a Samsung cellphone again but my husband and son kept saying that I should BUT honestly I regret doing it as just as with the S4 the S6 has gone back to Vodacom before having it for 7 days. What upsets me the most is that I am without a phone at this very moment. I asked Vodacom whether I could rather upgrade to a S6 Edge but was told that I would then have to pay an about of over R2600 which I don't have.

Comment (0)

Approx. 5 years ago I purchased the Samsung SC8442 Vacuum cleaner. After about 2 years the hose connector broke and I had to purchase a complete hose assembly. The same part has now broken again but not wanting to purchase the complete hose assembly again, I requested just the end hose connector from 4Ourhouse. They sent the wrong part and cannot supply the correct one, which to my mind is a very bad design. I am very disappointed with the after sales service and would never buy nor recommend any Samsung product.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Samsung washer/dryer in January 2014. In April the gear drive came apart causing terrible metal noise/vibration/extremely loud him. Samsung stated via email that our dryer was out of warranty! There is a 10 year warranty on that particular part! If not for help from Home Depot, and our extended warranty, we would have been stuck. Now, the new dryer drops water all over the floor, while drying clothes. Dangerously! Please take this seriously! I want a matching washer and dryer that works! The pause button on the control panel of the washer does not work either. Tried it for the first time a couple weeks ago. We thought Samsung was a better company, than what we have experienced. Please take care of this issue immediately.

Comment (2)

I have a Samsung Electric Range purchased in Dec 2013, and I need the glass cooktop replaced. It has been shipped to me 5 times and each time it was broken. Since they could not get the part to me in one piece they cancelled my order and suggested I try ordering it from somewhere else. The reason it was broken was due to insufficient packing by the Samsung warehouse. I even have pictures of how it was packed. So what good is it going to do for me to order it somewhere else when it will be basically coming out of the same warehouse, probably insufficiently packed?? I tried to get a phone number to call and speak to the shipping manager at the warehouse but not luck on that either. Basically, I have a range that I cannot get a cook top for now. I am NEVER buying from Samsung ever again!

Comment (0)

I have had an on going issue with my Samsung Galaxy S3 since January. I have had it replaced 6 times by my insurance company. I get an error message saying "unfortunately contacts has stopped" after numerous calls and live chats and lots of fiddling with settings I have also had 2calls from the remote service team. They also fiddled with various settings but approximately a week after each session the fault came back. On Friday 17th April 2015 another remote service call was arranged for Saturday morning between 9am and 12pm. No one called, so I went back to the live chat to find out when they would call and was told they weren't going to bother to call me because they can't fix the problem. I am thoroughly disgusted that they thought it was fine to let me wait in all morning for a call that they had no intention of making.

Each time I have had to wait around for over 3 hours for the call so they were well aware of the issue. They also asked me to take a screenshot when the fault appeared and send it to them, which I did. They said they would then be able to investigate the issue which they clearly aren't going to do. I emailed to complain and ask why they had left me waiting but just got a reply saying sorry you are not happy, better luck next time! First they told me it was a software conflict now they are saying the phone is faulty. I'm surprised that all 6 phones I've had are faulty. I've looked it up on the Internet and there are lots of forums reporting the same issue. Perhaps Samsung need to recall all their products if so many people have faulty devices. I am disgusted with the lack of customer service. They clearly do not have any regard for their customers judging by the number of unresolved complaints on this site.

They have asked me to send in my phone for repair but I do not believe they can repair it as I have already had 6 replacement phones so clearly there is an issue with the product as a whole. They told me they can not resolve the issue by remote as it is an intermittent problem so I do not see how they can repair a "faulty" phone when the issue is interimittent as I will have to do a factory reset when I send it back which then clears the problem till the next time. I asked customer service to escalate this matter to a formal complaint and that I would like a reply that specifically deals with my concerns, they just replied saying write to an address they gave me, hence why I have turned to this site. I believe with anything in life it's not about things going wrong it's how you deal with it and what a company is prepared to do to put it right. Clearly the answer from Samsung is absolutely nothing.

I was thinking of upgrading next time to the latest Samsung phone. That definitely won't be happening and I shall be warning all my friends to steer clear of them too. I have an apple iPad and apple are absolutely fantastic when it comes to customer care so perhaps it's time to make the switch to an iPhone too, at least I know they won't just fob me off and try to ignore my genuine concerns. Perhaps Samsung could take a lesson or two from them.

Comment (0)

I have bought "Samsung Star Pro GT-S 7262" last year 2014.But, now i have faced problem mobile set are hanged. I also visited to Samsung Customer care center Peshawar. No positive response receive. I am brand loyal customer now i m really disappointed from this company.

Comment (0)

I had a technical problem in my smart phone S3, then I called the customer service in Egypt, they told me the available service centers. I went to the store, they told me it will cost 250 EGP, and I agreed. Then I was surprised that I have to leave my phone for at least 72 hours. When I asked about the other store, they told me we don't know, we are different companies. I came back to the service center hotline, I was surprised again he doesn't know in which store the spare part is available, and I should go to each center and ask myself. I can't imagine a very bad customer service from a well known global company like Samsung. Really they don't care at all about their customers in Egypt !!!

Comment (0)

I have a Galaxy S3 and recently it has been performing TERRIBLY!!!! I charged it overnight and its battery went from 30% to 7%!!!!!! and then i thought that the charger may have been out of place so i took it and plugged it in for about 6 hours and the battery went from 12% to 36% and the moment i plugged it out to reinsert the charger, the battery further dropped to 34%!!! Last time it would charged VERY FAST in just over and hour it would be full batter even if it was from 0% even when using it while charging but now its TERRIBLE! THIS IS REALLY MAKING ME VERY PISSED! Not just this, the battery life has also not been good, dropping 1% every 2 minutes when im playing a game and dropping 30-40% overnight when i dont charge it!!! PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM SAMSUNG. Also, i have tried many things to fix the problem, change cables, system dump, cache partition clearing, changing battery but none of it worked so PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!

Comment (0)

My husband purchased a four piece package. The oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. We moved into our new home and everything looks beautiful. I now have to begin with the bad part of the story. Beginning in the fall the first problem began. We had the technician come and look at the dishwasher the water was showing around the outside of the dishwasher, and the dishes seemed to be wet after the cycle completed. The dishwasher had to be replaced.

Second, the RF28HFEDBSR refrigerator has been given us problems also. The ice maker had to be reset on numerous occasions, and we stopped using the crush ice option. The second visit from Robert Fisher was to replace the motor-auger after coming a second time. The ice-maker continues to be a problem. The ice-maker is so loud, and we both work different shifts, due to our careers. The icemaker can be heard from across the room,and the fan inside is not quiet. We have had the specialist assist on how to calibrate the oven.

Making a ham or even for turkey and dressing takes twice the amount of time that is recommended on the labels. April the 9th my husband was asked if we wanted to replace or repair the oven. Alison from the executive office had us fax over the copy of our receipt to 1- 864- 751- 2882. Allison stated it was still under warranty, and there was no replacement charge. I was called by Lake Electronics to set up a repair time. Kaela from Samsung confirmed we were not getting a new oven. We had to have it repaired first.

Greg the technician replaced the sensor on the oven. Greg and I also read the manual to calibrate the oven again. The technician "Greg" stated in class he was told it takes up to 45 minutes to pre-heat the oven for the best results. I am sorry when I set the oven and it reached the desired temperature ,I expect it to be ready. This is not the way anyone should be treated. I would really like to replace all of the Samsung products please. The second set of appliance that were delivered which I will not discuss the brand. We have not made any repair calls for the second set of kitchen appliances on the same "Best Buy receipt.

Samsung representatives include the following:Nina 8/5/14 #2128845326, Robert Fisher-great technician,Robert 10/22/14, Rose Marie 10/24/14 Reference#2130843642, Nina 10/28/14, Peter 11/29/14 Reference#4127797470;12/8/18,Linda Reference# 25087867,Angel, and Gregg-Technician.

Comment (0)

ordered Galaxy A3 6/4/15 for my daughters birthday, next day delivery. According to the tracking was despatched 7/4/15.out for delivery 8/4/15. I did not receive it. Phoned Samsung no help very rude, said it had to be investigated. Contacted UK Mail, same response, they have no record of my phone being delivered, told me call Samsung. Have made to date 22 calls to Samsung, they keep promising to ring back, they never do, called UK Mail 14 times same respond. Sent all information, copies of e-mails, order no. Proof of purchase, a copy of a note put though the door 5 days ago from UK Mail delivery driver, says sorry he didn't deliver to my address. I have spent £200 on a phone I have not received. They won't replace the phone or refund me because they have to investigate . Terrible service, they have had 11 days now to give me a refund, still waiting, they are quick enough to answer the phone if you are buying not interested if you are complaining. Will never buy from Samsung again. Have now contacted Trading Standards and Watch Dog.

Comment (0)

I hereby write in respect to my Samsung galaxy s5 which is just five months old. This particular phone was given to me brand new and factory sealed as a gift from my wife last year October.
If you look at my address details, you will see that I have previously registered one s5 earlier prior to this one which I am reporting to you. My wife told me that she wants Samsung galaxy s5 which I bought for her brand new from shop and I registered it for her with your company on my name.

After a while, my wife wanted me to change as well to Samsung phone because I have been using every apple phone they have been producing. I received the phone from her and at that time, I was using the new iPhone 5s to give it a trial. I then handed my apple 5s to my son to use. Surprisingly, I fell in love with the phone especially some of the features in it like sharing photos etc. without any restrictions as in apple iPhone. I bought a leather flip case for my Samsung and don’t even bother removing the white transparent film at the front and at the back of the phone to date.
A strange incident however occurs on Thursday 9th April, 2015 when I woke up to found my phone screen half side blank and the other side as normal. I was surprised because I still make use of my phone around 10:30pm before going to bed and immediately put in the charger to charge it overnight.

I was outmost surprised and called your company to complain of which I was advised to take to Surrey Quays Shopping Centre, one of your outlet repair Centre for examination. The guy there doesn’t seems to know what he is saying to me cause he said that he can see a little pressure on the screen and I told him to show me but couldn’t and advised me to call Samsung head office back.
This is not a good welcome to me at all because I was even thinking of buying the new s6 in June and I have already signify my interest in buying it because I normally received email product update from Samsung all the time. The more I charge the phone, the darker it becomes and nearly all the screen is now black and have to pack it up.

Comment (2)

Here i am sending a complaint against a Samsung mobile device. Actually this complaint for my friend he purchased samsung 1200 black, imei no 35189806-5808364 dated on 30-06-14.The phone is not working properly they first change mother board after that it shows complaint again but the service executives attitude was very bad, they said that we can't give you service. This phone not working. We want a resolution urgently from Samsung!

Comment (0)

I bought a Samsung washer also took out extended warranty. 14 months later the pump went out. The pump has been replaced 3 times the control panels have been replaced 3 times the motor has been replaced. I have over 9 service call receipts. The last technician called Samsung and made an assessment that it was not repairable. Samsung told me they would see about getting a replacement for my washer. I have gone through all the steps they asked me too with not progress. My washer has been out of order since mid Dec.My extended warranty is still good until Oct. I HAVE BEEN PASTED FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER. Please don't let this be the integrity of your company. The tech's all said your products aren't worth buying, don't prove them right.

Comment (0)

I have bad screen problems and service with my galaxy3. I sent it in because I had a warranty. It took 23 days to get my phone back. They sent me a damn used phone and my service is aweful. I expected a new phone like I was promised. This phone gets very warm in minutes. I expect what I paid for and the 23 days to get my phone back is unacceptable. It wasn't until the GM from walmart called that they finally overnighted me one. A used one! I would like a new phone. Got that Samsung? A NEW phone not your used, sloppy seconds.

Comment (0)

Got a samsung S4 zoom phone about a year .ago. Have not been able to get hardly any service out of it. We have had the phone company checking the line several times . They have rebooted it from the phone company, checked towers and still it is not doing right. We have to go outside and walk around to get any service at all. Messages sometimes come through an hour after it was sent or sometimes not at all. Sometimes call won,t even come through. All other phones here which there are 3 are not having any problems . I'm at my witts end trying to use this phone. Can't afford another one right now but am very very un happy with this one. Just wantd you to know that it is a lemon. I probably won,t be getting another samsung nor will recommend them. Up until now we have used samsung products.

Comment (0)

My mobile galaxy duos grand 2 went on restarting mode again and again. i went to service center on 8th April at sharaf DG metro stn. and they said some software issues and they told me depend upon any issues technician will give me a call. From that day till today I haven't got any call and when I went today she said its done and she took sign on invoice when i checked it I found it same....than she turned the issue into battery and she said battery is not original and again she went to other person(staff technician) sitting there and he said motherboard has gone and it will be 550 to 600aed. Issue its not about paying money for my mobile its about trust, they didn't bother to call to customer as they said for technician and on top of other its shows unskilled and untrained way of changing problem other to any other issue. I always trust Samsung but this is highly unprofessional way of dealing.

Comment (0)

I purchase a Samsung Refrigerator model pin 2012 and I have been very unhappy with it. The handler on the bottom freezer is constantly coming off. Seems like you could have done something more technically appropriate so this did not occur. Because of this, I am not likely to provide a positive recommendation for anyone to by a Samsung product. Precious to this I have always been happy with the products I have purchased. I am sorry now that I purchased this refrigerator.

Comment (0)

The latest update to the S5 is horrible. My device runs very slow, unresponsive, times out. The graphic interface changes makes it more difficult to read. I have to enter my wifi password every time I go home. It takes several minutes to even get into the settings. Contacts keeps closing. It appears as if your programmers actually work for you competitors and are trying to drive your customers away. My daughter has the same problems with hers as I do mine. She called to your people for help, she might have as well as been talking to the 3rd grader across the street. Up until the update it was the best phone on the market, no longer, it is at the bottom. How about if you buy this rock back from me so I can buy anything from your competitors.

Comment (7)

Hi my name is shelly coleman i emailing you as im not happy about the way i was treated on the phone.
I called on 25th march 15 bout 4.30pm i was calling regarding my repair on my mobile i sent my phone to yourself as i didn't have any sound when recieving text messages but on the settings it was on loud, then a few days later my screen went blank but i could still recieve incoming calls but i couldnt do anything so i call samsung and they told me to send to you, which i did. But when i open my phone back up their was a letter inside saying that they have tried to call me to tell me that my phone was not covered by the manufacturers warranty and apparently i said i didnt want to pay. well i can asure you that i did not recieve any phone calls. ( apparenty i received a call on the 18th march was left no message and i do shift work which is 6am till 3pm or 12pm till 9pm well i can tell you that i was on earlys that week and i can a sure you that i did not recieve any calls after 3pm on that day) To be honest if you couldnt get hold of me then it would have been nice to put all the infomation in the letter as well. i called your samsung helpline as you may be aware i wasnt happy as my phone wasnt fixed so i spoke to a gentleman who put me through to the repair department and a i spoke to a lady who told me what was wrong with my phone as i had no idea. She said that the LCD screen underneath the screen had a crack in it and it wasnt covered so i asked her how much this would cost me and she told me then she said that she will put me through to samsung again as their company had stopped fixing samsung phones from that week (23/4/15) so i said well thats silly and how,who and where do i get it fixed.
So she put me through to a lady called Shezica who then i had to explain all over again which by this time i was getting slightly anord. she didnt have a clue what i was saying i wanted to know who do i go to know to get my phone fixed all she kept saying was you have to email the repair department which i have now done but i wanted to speak to someone she got slightly rude which i didnt appreciate so i asked if i could speak to her manager she firstly said no so i asked again can i speak to your manager she then put me on hold for about 10mins she then came back and said that all managers were in a meeting so i said get me a supervisor than please. she said their in meeting to i told her im sorry but you will not have everyone in a meeting you will always have a supervisor to hand well you do where i work anyway i found this very disgusting on how i was treated i have never had any problems with samsung before i still havent had any help on getting my phone fixed so to be honest im at a loose end and not happy.
I know my phone is on a 24mth contract and i have had it since sept 14 which makes that 6mths old i was given a quote of £150 to get it fixed but i dont see why i have to pay this as it should be covered in my contract.
I hope you can help me as im not happy and im without a phone.
Also i do think some of your staff need re training on their customer service skills.

Comment (0)

I bought samsung a7 from dhaka, bangladesh on 2nd april this year. The second day I started using apps in it and it hanged & restarted automatically. The shop I bought it from restored factory default but no improvement I noticed!! I am deeply tensed because it is the first phone my dad brought me and is expensive too. I dont know whether too trust in samsung anymore or not! or if its a duplicate hand set i request you too PLEASE help me and take any action against the duplicate set distributor as its also about the reputation of samsung.
the shop i bought the phone is from
SHIAM ELECTRONICS
BASHUNDHARA CITY,Panthapath
Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Comment (1)

Hi I own a Galaxy s5 and to be honest I'm not very happy with it at all, before the software update it used to get very hot and unstable and it still does, I took it in to our local repair centre and they repaired it, but i'm not sure what they did, although it still gets very hot and the battery doesn't last long either. Since the software update the battery life is awful, the camera is poor and very slow, the look of the software since the update is poor. The cover for the charger has dropped off and needs to be taken back to the repair centre. I keep getting adverts pop up which Ive done a little research into online and it seems a common thing since the update. All in all im not at all happy with this phone, Ive had Samsung phones for about 10 years now but I'm thinking of ditching this for another make. I'm really not happy with it. I see the s6 is due for release soon, I hope it is better than the s5

Comment (0)

Ref 2117835788 spoke with C/S on 09.04.2015 at 10:14 My devise has been in for repair 3 times. Same fault. Last time customer care said if the fault came back they would replace it. Fault has come back. Spoke to James W in customer services he told me it would have to come back for repair a fourth time as all the three other repairs were the same just replacing the battery now after all that they would try something else. He said he would not guarantee that this would fix it. I asked for a replacement he said no. I asked to speak to his supervisor he said he didn't have one. I insisted on speaking to his supervisor he then admitted he did have one but he would not let me speak to them. He said I had to put my complaint in writing but that I probably would still not get a replacement. I again asked to speak to a supervisor. He said no and put the phone down on me. This is outrageous customer service. I did not shout or swear and if you play back the recording you will see that i just firmly asked to speak to his supervisor. I would not have him working for me. Please will you resolve this issue by replacing an obviously faulty devise with an alternative or refunding the cost of it.

Comment (3)

I have a washing machine which is nearly 4 years old. It has made a very load noise when spinning and found that the rear drum is cracked and an arm of the drum shaft is broken....an unusual thing as it is not something that would usually break. I have ordered 3 rear drums from e spares....all arrived cracked. I have ordered another drum from formysamsung....that arrived broken. I have just ordered my 4th drum and am £400 pound out of pocket as I have to pay each time I re order and nothing has been credited back to my account. I have taken time o ff work for 8returns and deliveries. I have no money left in my account ? I have paid out £,s in launders costs. I am going to post this on Facebook as I am so fed up!

Comment (0)

I am an Egyptian Doctor living in Cairo Egypt . 1 month ago I got a brand new Samsung a few days after it hit the market. The first Samsung smartphone with a full metal body, the Samsung GALAXY A7 and even though I don’t like spending a lot of money on mobile With an octa core processor it lured me into buying it…. Then as usual the honeymoon was disturbed. A little before one month of buying it. I started hearing noises with the voice of the caller. Next day I could not hear a thing from the earpiece. The loudspeaker is working and the headphones are working. All logical trials done, no response. Then I went to the respectable dealer I bought from. They took the mobile promising to repair it within 2 weeks. Imagine all the data on the phone: contacts, documents, mails. Suspended for two weeks because I paid a lot of money for a mobile that doesn’t work. This is not a complaint as I have been buying Samsung mobiles & LED for a long time. In between us at home we have 2 galaxy s4, 2 duos, 2 LED 42” screens, galaxy tab and some older versions of Samsung mobiles. But for your information this will be my last Samsung I’ll ever buy. Even after my A7 is repaired I’ll dispose of it in any way

Comment (0)

I have a Galaxy Active which feature Aqua mode to take pictures. When I attempted to use this mode my phone went blank. Prior to taking the picture I made sure all ports were closed and the back cover was sealed. I took the pic and the phone went blank. What happened? I put the phone in rice over night and still nothing. I contacted Samsung and the phone was sent in for repair. Now a week later I get my phone back with a note stating my phone is beyond repair due to water damage. How can a phone constantly advertised as water resistant or proof, showing off how it can take a pic in water be beyond repair? I call customer service again to get the run around and be told it would be cheaper to buy a new phone than repair it. I don't want to buy a new phone I want the one I have to do what I bought it for. It's not fair I pay money because of all the specs to basically be told 'we don't advertise or promote that feature our affiliates do we explain it in the fine print of our commercials'. But while I'm on hold waiting on the rep to look over things, I hear the same advertising where is that fine print. I don't get why I'm at such a loss for believing in a company that is known for the best and standing by their word only to realize it a lie to make more money. I have Samsung products all around my home, have given them as gifts, and constantly recommend them to alot of people. But not any more. I'm telling the truth. That the products are great for now but its on you if you try the special features. I'm so disappointed and will be having a major yard sale.

Comment (0)

I went into the Verizon store where I had purchased a Samsung S4 mini cell phone and a Galaxy watch, the watch would not take a charge, the Verizon store personnel advised me to go to Best Buy and have a Samsung representative check out the phone, as advised I went to Best Buy your representative was also unable to repair my watch. I called Samsung 800 number and was advised that the warranty had expired in February 2015 and that there was nothing I could do. Today is March 6, 2015. The customer service person I spoke to lied when I asked him the date of purchase, he at first said he didn't have the date of purchase, but when I asked him how he knew it was out of warranty if he did not know the date of purchase, he finally admitted that the purchase date was February 13, 2014. Lying customer relations people isn't appropriate for a company as large as Samsung!

Comment (0)

My Samsung s5 has top and lower microphone not working and this is the 3rd replacement phone the same model and make for multiple reasons. I have no confidence in a S5 replacement for a phone that has been replaced 3 times within 5 months. So I asked to replace my device with a device that has a less repair issues, the Galaxy Note 4. Tmobile is also aware of complaint!

Comment (0)

My tablet stopped working and the way they handled the customer service was atrocious. First, they made you go back and forth between the carrier and their support because you have to have the IMEI but the carrier would not give due to privacy and they would not help without privacy. That is a problem and poor customer service between the 2 there should be a protocol that will assist their customers.

The second thing is they make the customer find a box and go to an internet they may not have to obtain a label then write around the box a number they give, but now you work and have to try to make time to get you tablet to work, granted it could be my fault, but look at what time I wasted if it was not and I am not getting any compensation to boot. The 3rd thing I did not like is the fact that Samsung will not replace your unit and I think this is so unfair since my warranty is up by the end of April.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 on New Years Day this year. The tablet worked great for the first month and a half. All of a sudden it just started shutting off on it's own and then it would stay off for a couple of days then it would turn back on. So for the last month and a half it's been doing this. I didn't purchase the insurance on it because it was a brand new item so I didn't think I needed to. Today I took the Tablet in to the Best Buy store in Beaumont, Ca where I originally purchased it. I dealt with one of your employees, which I'm also complaining about. I didn't get his name, but he was working there today 4-2-15 at 4:05 pm pacific time. He was very very rude and his level of customer service was intolerable and very unprofessional, as a matter of fact I wouldn't even consider it customer service. I, myself work in customer service and I have for many years so I know how it should be conducted. I explained to him my situation and told him that I haven't really had the chance to come into the store since I work full time and I have 4 kids at home that I need to tend to and he replies with "I have kids too". He said it very sarcastically like that didn't mean anything to him and like that wasn't an excuse for not coming in earlier. I didn't appreciate it at all and I told him he was very rude. I hope this brings on some disciplinary action for this unacceptable behavior of your employee. Back to my earlier subject, I don't feel that my tablet should have to be sent in for repair, I didn't do anything to it for it to not be working. I purchased a brand new one 3 months ago so now I expect a new one in return of this one. I hope we can resolve this matter. Thank you.

Comment (0)

I had a microwave that needed service 3 times in my first year of owning. I purchased it brand new. The third failure occured just after the warranty expired. Customer service was very helpful, submitted my complaint, and Samsung replaced my micrwave!

Comment (0)

Have feedback for Samsung?