Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Chuck La Mont
Jan 14, 2015 - Palm Bay, FL
Horrible

The worst of the worst experience ever with Samsung, 7 phone hours with Samsung customer support to NO avail in assisting with setting up this entertainment system. The off shore rep's are the worst, polite yes, experienced NO, language barrier YES. They have NO clue as to how to assist the customer with the Samsung product making it operational and then when THEY get frustrated while talking to the customer they'll transfer you to someone else who equally has no experience in assisting, even worse the JUST HANG UP, oh yes the will JUST HANG UP on the customer. In short Samsung has NO experienced support staff, and if your a customer or thinking of becomming a Samsung customer be warned if you should be in need of Tech support and should have to call their off-shore support staff.

Have you had problems with Samsung?

Compare Samsung to Similar Electronics more...

Top 321 Reviews about Samsung

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Samsung customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

My husband purchased a Nexus 10 tablet for me, before the 1 yr warranty was up, it died. Samsung has given me nothing. They have switched me from person to person, department to department, even country to country. They are awful in customer service, don't want to help, and now I am stuck with a tablet that does not work, and they tell me it was manufactured in Spain and I will have to call Spain and mail it back to them.

Don't know how I could do this as they don't even want to talk to you, let alone return phone calls. I am thoroughly disgusted with Samsung. Have contacted my credit card company, better business bureau, next is consulting with a lawyer. I will never purchase anything Samsung ever.

Horrible

Galaxy note 4 failed twice, in less than 2 months, it failed an RF test, meaning that it cold not make or receive calls. It spent 14 days away for repair during which it had a new main board fitted, and when returned lasted 3 days before the fault returned.

Now has to be returned to main department, which will take approx 28 days. 2 major faults in less than 2 months doesent warrant a new handset on a £600 phone. Other phone manafacturers would hand over a new handset for these faults, but Samsung don't.

The charger failed today also. Shoddy shoddy shoddy Samsung, I wont be getting another Samsung product when my contract runs out

Horrible

Bought Dishwasher in 12/02/2013, start having problem in 06/2014. Called Samsung make the appointment, first 7/08/2014, second 07/24/2014, third 07/31/2014, fourth on 08/05/2014, fifth on 08/13/2014. Since that We still are having problems. On 05/05/2015 called, and Customer Service Representative refused to help me, telling me that the product is out off warranty and We need to pay for Repair. It's Repaired 9 months ago and at least have 1 Year Warranty for job what the Did.

Customer Service gave me Case # is 5111401906. Last Year We asked if the Company just replace the whole Unit, but the refused. So, what should I have to do?

Bad

I want to complain about my Samsung s5 phone. I’ve been experiencing black out each time I want to use the camera. I’ve went to Samsung service center here in Singapore for this issue twice. My phone is still under warranty. The first time I’ve went there they said that the motherboard got problems so they needed to change it. But after the next day I’ve been experiencing the same issue.

So I went back and told them about it. This time they said it’s about the camera and replaced it with new one. I’m so upset because until now I’ve been experiencing it. Time is wasted in queuing and the trouble it gives me to keep on coming back. If you need more evidence about my phone I am willing to cooperate. I have taken the video of my phone if you need any proof. This is the first time I experienced this kind of service. I am very disappointed. I hope the Samsung Company must do some actions about it.

Poor

My samsung s4 has been getting hot while on charge. Today I went to read a txt while handset was charging it was so hot I dropped it. I phoned EE and they said it was a common fault I could either send it off or pay £98 to end contract and get a different phone. I have heard some of this style of phone has caught fire with this issue. I have 4 children! I really do not want a dangerous phone. Me and my husband have the same phone and we have never had any problems with Samsung mobiles before just the s4

Poor

I have a Samsung laptop. A screen came up that looked like a serious bug. I called Samsung and got rerouted to Samsung signature service. they told me they had to go into my computer remotely for a fee of 50.00 and a sign up of 29.00 a month. I was very as I upset as I use my computer for work so I agreed. they read the terms very fast. I figured I would cancel the 29.00 a month later. They were very rude about everything. It was a big scam to get my money. When I called to cancel they gave me a hard time and said there is a 75.00 cancelation fee . I did not hear that from the rep as she said it very fast and low as I'm sure they are trained to do. I will never ever buy another Samsung product ... I feel so ripped off and taken advantage of. Shame on you Samsung !!! Also I hate my laptop. It has never worked well.

Horrible

I purchased a series 6 model un46es6500f serial z4tf3cvc303841 on 6/4/2012. I am writing to tell you that I am an extremely upset customer.

A few months ago, my tv went out. I had a blank screen with sound but no picture. I debated on what to do. I called Samsung and was told I could take it to Gabes for service. I was going to try and fix it myself but gave up and decided to take it to Gabes.

After having it for about 2 weeks, I got a call from Gabes telling me that my tv could not be fixed and needed to be SCRAPED. I was told that 2 of the boards had been replaced, and it blowed both of them. With this tv only being less than 3 years old and I paid over $1,000.00,

I will never again pay that much money for a Samsung tv. The only reason I purchased was because of the name. Your tv's are not worth it. This tv should have lasted for many more years to come. I think Samsung should do something about this.

Horrible

I called and got someone to come and check my dishwasher. They came on April 6. The guy said he couldn't find anything wrong with it and asked if we wanted to pay 80 bucks for the visit or 160 and they would come back if it was still not working. So I paid the 160 and had to call them back. On April the 29 another guy came and checked it and said it would take 300 to fix it. If the first guy had told us that we could have saved some money. We are very disappointed with this.

Bad

Sent sons samsung galaxy tab 3 for repair as was not charging they have said it is misuse and not covered by warranty I dispute this as wear and tear due to the ports being notorious for messing up not happy at all will not buy another samsung product as they are total robbing gets and I used to think the world of samsung but definetly not anymore samsung suckers and rubbish after sales service

Horrible

I have brought a samsung galaxy tab3. Since I have had it, I had to return it on numerous occasions as the tab goes off and does not come on then it stops working altogether. I have sent it in many times for a repair, and I have moved this complain to the head office as well. But as of yet, I have not received any details back as yet and that was 4/5 months ago. The tab has stopped working again and really upset with the awful customer service I have received.

Horrible

I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 and have had it for about a year and thought it was a great phone until last week. It updated the software and since then my phone keeps turning itself off and won't turn back on for about ten minutes. It also freezes a lot and chucks me off the Facebook app quite a lot. Also the same thing has happened to my husband's phone. Since the update, he also has a Samsung Galaxy s4. Please can you tell me how to fix this problem or what you intend to do to fix the problem as my phone is pretty much useless to me now and am not happy at all!?!?! I look forward to hearing from you

Bad

I bought a Samsung washing machine two years ago it stopped draining out water whilst under warranty the guys came and said its a plumbing problem I unblocked my pipes but still every time I'm doing laundry it keeps on jamming I've several times cleaned the drum but honestly I have never enjoyed this product it stresses me more that relieving my burden. Please help.

Bad

I upgraded to a Samsung S6 but am regretting ever doing it. My experience with a Samsung product is bad . We bought my daughter a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for school purposes BUT it has been in for repairs 3 times already in 1 year. 2 years ago I upgraded to a Samsung S4 but I did not have it for 7 days and it started giving me problems. I have had to take it back to Vodacom 2 times already as the cellphone becomes hot. It is in the repairs at this very moment as it just switches off. When upgrading I did not want to upgrade to a Samsung cellphone again but my husband and son kept saying that I should BUT honestly I regret doing it as just as with the S4 the S6 has gone back to Vodacom before having it for 7 days. What upsets me the most is that I am without a phone at this very moment. I asked Vodacom whether I could rather upgrade to a S6 Edge but was told that I would then have to pay an about of over R2600 which I don't have.

Bad

Approx. 5 years ago I purchased the Samsung SC8442 Vacuum cleaner. After about 2 years the hose connector broke and I had to purchase a complete hose assembly. The same part has now broken again but not wanting to purchase the complete hose assembly again, I requested just the end hose connector from 4Ourhouse. They sent the wrong part and cannot supply the correct one, which to my mind is a very bad design. I am very disappointed with the after sales service and would never buy nor recommend any Samsung product.

Bad

I have a new Samsung 60 inch LED Smart TV purchased in November 2014. On a number of occasions the screen suddenly goes black and the Samsung logo bounces about the screen. The audio remains on, however, no video. I went to the Samsung website to file a claim. I have been ignored. Not a simple acknowledgement of the claim. These folks are pathetic. I shall never purchase another Samsung product. Beware. They are not worthy of the one star received.

Horrible

I purchased a Samsung washer/dryer in January 2014. In April the gear drive came apart causing terrible metal noise/vibration/extremely loud him. Samsung stated via email that our dryer was out of warranty! There is a 10 year warranty on that particular part! If not for help from Home Depot, and our extended warranty, we would have been stuck. Now, the new dryer drops water all over the floor, while drying clothes. Dangerously! Please take this seriously! I want a matching washer and dryer that works! The pause button on the control panel of the washer does not work either. Tried it for the first time a couple weeks ago. We thought Samsung was a better company, than what we have experienced. Please take care of this issue immediately.

Horrible

I have a Samsung Electric Range purchased in Dec 2013, and I need the glass cooktop replaced. It has been shipped to me 5 times and each time it was broken. Since they could not get the part to me in one piece they cancelled my order and suggested I try ordering it from somewhere else. The reason it was broken was due to insufficient packing by the Samsung warehouse. I even have pictures of how it was packed. So what good is it going to do for me to order it somewhere else when it will be basically coming out of the same warehouse, probably insufficiently packed?? I tried to get a phone number to call and speak to the shipping manager at the warehouse but not luck on that either. Basically, I have a range that I cannot get a cook top for now. I am NEVER buying from Samsung ever again!

Bad

I have had an on going issue with my Samsung Galaxy S3 since January. I have had it replaced 6 times by my insurance company. I get an error message saying "unfortunately contacts has stopped" after numerous calls and live chats and lots of fiddling with settings I have also had 2calls from the remote service team. They also fiddled with various settings but approximately a week after each session the fault came back. On Friday 17th April 2015 another remote service call was arranged for Saturday morning between 9am and 12pm. No one called, so I went back to the live chat to find out when they would call and was told they weren't going to bother to call me because they can't fix the problem. I am thoroughly disgusted that they thought it was fine to let me wait in all morning for a call that they had no intention of making.

Each time I have had to wait around for over 3 hours for the call so they were well aware of the issue. They also asked me to take a screenshot when the fault appeared and send it to them, which I did. They said they would then be able to investigate the issue which they clearly aren't going to do. I emailed to complain and ask why they had left me waiting but just got a reply saying sorry you are not happy, better luck next time! First they told me it was a software conflict now they are saying the phone is faulty. I'm surprised that all 6 phones I've had are faulty. I've looked it up on the Internet and there are lots of forums reporting the same issue. Perhaps Samsung need to recall all their products if so many people have faulty devices. I am disgusted with the lack of customer service. They clearly do not have any regard for their customers judging by the number of unresolved complaints on this site.

They have asked me to send in my phone for repair but I do not believe they can repair it as I have already had 6 replacement phones so clearly there is an issue with the product as a whole. They told me they can not resolve the issue by remote as it is an intermittent problem so I do not see how they can repair a "faulty" phone when the issue is interimittent as I will have to do a factory reset when I send it back which then clears the problem till the next time. I asked customer service to escalate this matter to a formal complaint and that I would like a reply that specifically deals with my concerns, they just replied saying write to an address they gave me, hence why I have turned to this site. I believe with anything in life it's not about things going wrong it's how you deal with it and what a company is prepared to do to put it right. Clearly the answer from Samsung is absolutely nothing.

I was thinking of upgrading next time to the latest Samsung phone. That definitely won't be happening and I shall be warning all my friends to steer clear of them too. I have an apple iPad and apple are absolutely fantastic when it comes to customer care so perhaps it's time to make the switch to an iPhone too, at least I know they won't just fob me off and try to ignore my genuine concerns. Perhaps Samsung could take a lesson or two from them.

Bad

I have bought "Samsung Star Pro GT-S 7262" last year 2014.But, now i have faced problem mobile set are hanged. I also visited to Samsung Customer care center Peshawar. No positive response receive. I am brand loyal customer now i m really disappointed from this company.

Horrible

I had a technical problem in my smart phone S3, then I called the customer service in Egypt, they told me the available service centers. I went to the store, they told me it will cost 250 EGP, and I agreed. Then I was surprised that I have to leave my phone for at least 72 hours. When I asked about the other store, they told me we don't know, we are different companies. I came back to the service center hotline, I was surprised again he doesn't know in which store the spare part is available, and I should go to each center and ask myself. I can't imagine a very bad customer service from a well known global company like Samsung. Really they don't care at all about their customers in Egypt !!!

Contact the Samsung Complaint Department