Customer Satisfaction Results
1.97 out of 5 Stars
337 Consumer Reviews

Samsung
Complaint Department

Samsung (www.samsung.com) is a South Korean multinational electronics corporation that is publicly traded on the South Korean stock exchange. They specialize in televisions, mobile phones, semiconductors among other ventures. Samsung employs over 326,000 and has been one of the top leading information technology companies by revenue since 2009. Sales on Samsung Linkedin were reported as US 196 billion.

If you have a problem with your Samsung device please visit the point of purchase or call 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864). You may also call 201-229-4000 six days a week. The CEO of Samsung is Yoon Boo-Keun. You may address international postal mail to 129 Samsung-ro, Suwon-Si, Gveonggi-D,,443-742, South Korea. You may also look at this contact page for further email report forms. Since Samsung and Best Buy have a longtime partnership you might utilize them for customer support.

Founded for telecommunications in 1969 Samsung replaced Apple as world’s largest technology company in 2011. Apple and Samsung are “frenemies” since Samsung is a major supplier for parts. There has been ongoing litigation with employees due to the rising number of employees that are ill or dying. Social media presence in the Korean language may be found on Facebook, Twitter, English on Linkedin and especially Google+.

Have you had problems with Samsung?

Compare Samsung to Similar Electronics more...

Top 337 Reviews about Samsung

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Samsung customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

I have a range made by Samsung, model no. fta3531wublxxa;. Range has never given accurate temp. readings. Just recently spent repair parts dg32-00002b sensor and de92-013045a in amount of 157.90 plus labor. This was no the solution to my problem. My range is less than 4 yrs old and has never operated to my satisfaction. looking for a replacement solution from Samsung, unit was purchased from lowes.

Upvote (0)

Worst grievance redress in SAMSUNG india. I introduce myself as an unfortunate customer of SAMSUNG. I have a SAMSUNG refrigerator (Model No. RT28H3000SE/TL) bought on 30.11.2014. On 01.02.2016, it was found that the gas pipe behind the refrigerator is leaking through which gas was escaping. The refrigerator was switched off immediately and SAMSUNG customer care was contacted. A complaint has also been lodged (Complaint No.4208694157). Since 12 days, innumerable calls have been made, but till now the issue is unresolved. Although a service engineer visited but he refused to fix the problem.

Now, can you please justify the case? If you have any concern for your customers, do take some action. I have never expected such a poor service quality of SAMSUNG and I must say that this was my first and last purchase of SAMSUNG product. It is highly disappointing.

Upvote (0)

One Samsung GALAXY CORE 2 Android Mobile Model No.SM-G355HZKDINS Sl.No. RZ1G22G6ZRW(357926067307418) was purchased on 14.4.2015. It is very much within the Warranty Period. The camera fails very frequently and the incoming/outgoing calls become soundless. Every time I have to switch off the camera and on it to get restored its services. I visited your (SAMSUNG) authorized Service Centres at BD-79, Salt Lake, Kolkata and P-163,C,I,T Rd. Scheme VII-M Ultadanga, Kolkata 4(Four) times on 7.9.15, 8.10.15, 18.11.15 and 27.1.2016.

The engineers attended to my Complaint but could not set right the defects. Every time they attended the set, the stored data got lost and I had to struggle hard to retrieve the same. This way I am not only disheartened but also feel greatly harassed. Salt Lake City is a compact Township where people come into contact with each other quite frequently and share their experiences regarding the products purchased. The instant incidence has also come to the notice of my relatives & acquaintances. Hope you will not be able to afford any dent in your (Samsung's) high esteem and thereby loss of your Market Share. I, therefore, sincerely urge upon you to change the set with a NEW ONE immediately to protect your IMAGE in the Market.

This is why I have lodged this complaint within the WARRANTY PERIOD. In case, however, my grievance is not addressed within 15 days hereof, I shall be reluctantly constrained to take such action as would be deemed fit including initiating legal resort.

Upvote (0)

I purchased a Samsung Fridge Freezer approx 7 years ago in 2012 it developed a fault, widely documented on the internet as being a known fault to which Samsung admitted on BBC Watchdog that it was not fit for purpose and potenially dangerous. Samsung sent an engineer in 2012 and they repaired it. However exactly the same issue has re-occured, I have contacted Samsung customer support an they do not want to know and suggested I pay an engineer to repair it.

I understand that the fridge/freezer is out of warranty and had the problem been anything other than the known fault I would have probably accepted this as unlucky. I have emailed the MD of Samsung UK and not had a reply. The customer service has been very poor.

Upvote (0)

I always use mobile Samsung but I am very disappointed with the E700, the first one after three months it had a defect lcd. After four weeks waiting they replaced the mobile and now after three weeks I found a small crack and now the lcd is not lighting on. At the shop they don't wont to repair. I am very upset. The serial number is 357698065548042 date of purchase 30/12/2015.

Upvote (0)

Dishwasher - purchased 02/2014 first time used 7/2014 we were remodeling kitchen reason not used for 5 months after purchase. 2 people In 70's using dishwasher so it is not abused. On 8/2014 had to replace heating element - Samsung gave us a one time warranty on part but we had to pay $150.00/for service call. On 12/2015 same error occurred "Heater Error". This is ridiculous this was not a low cost dishwasher and is not overused. We are going to replace it with a different manufacturer - never again will I buy a Samsung item. There are things Samsung does well, but building a dishwasher is not a good thing for Samsung! I am only one fish in a big sea, but I do have a loud mouth and will bad-mouth Samsung dishwashers every time I get a chance to everyone I talk to. The model is DW80F600UTS/AA, s/nB00AG9MD610420R.

Upvote (0)

My brand new refrigerator that was just purchased had a hole in the back of the ice maker and leaked all over my brand new 3/4 inch hardwood floors and ruined them. I just had them installed at a cost of $10,000. a man came out took pictures of the floor sent them in to the complaint department and verified what had happened and that the refrigerator is garbage. The complaint department called my wife was very rude to her told her we had to pay the $3500.00 cost to get the floor fixed and they would reimburse us. I don't have the money to fix them and then he told us that is tough. When asked to speak with a manager he hung up. I will find the money some how to sue this company for all of the aggravation, rudeness, and damage they have caused. Also Samsung is garbage the complaint department a joke and I will never buy this product again and promise to tell everyone I come in contact with what a terrible company and product they have and not to buy it.

Upvote (0)

My Samsung dishwasher leaked through floor damaging finished ceiling in basement called repair, spent 2 hrs waiting for answer sent repair out, aggressively pulled dishwasher in/out and while doing so, jammed the wiring and ripped wires. Initially only a hole in dishwasher tube. Waited 3 weeks for second repair to be scheduled. Overall 4 weeks trying to contact Samsung. Each time waiting over 2 hrs on hold. Finally received call for repair and scheduled. 11 MINUTES after I hung up, received an email stating repair was cancelled. Waiting now over 1 hrs on phone trying to find out what happened. This is a horrible disaster. I spent 50 mins talking to Samsung customer service department one time being asked by same representative to repeat my address and name. Said needed to confirm. Service is horrible.

Upvote (0)

My husband and I both have Galaxy S5 and we both have continuous problems with the phone turning off on their own and we are missing calls or can not answer them as we have a blank screen. We have to turn the phones off and then turn them back on. I am getting sick of this as we both rely on our phones for our businesses. We have already suffered financial losses due to missing calls and I have a family to feed. Please let me know what you can do about this otherwise I will be changing to an iPhone!

Upvote (0)

Never buy a Samsung product again. You have a problem with our set turning on and off by itself and checking on the internet there are many, many, many more complaints for the same problem. This is a problem that you know you have and are not willing to do anything about us consumers who have paid $2000+ for your garbage tv's. Your customer service stinks and you don't care about the customer. I'll never buy from your company again. You should change your attitude with customer complaints. We are the reason you are still in business. Your company should cater to the customer and fix your design problems at your expense. I know I won't hear a response from you.

Upvote (0)

If I could rate them no stars I would. We bought a Samsung Washer/Dryer. Within the first 3 months the washer stopped spinning. We had to wait a week for the technician, when we told that we had to replace Dampeners, Motor, Tub, Ring, and Motherboard. In other words the whole dang machine had to be rebuilt. I called Samsung as we believe we deserved a new washer, not a rebuilt don't know how long it will last washer. Although total time on hold and with customer service was 3 hours, the customer service rep was borderline cordial, handled our situation with complete non-interest, read responses from a book. Basically we were told under no circumstances did Samsung have any responsibility to step up and bring us a new washer. Their only responsibility is to repair. If the washer was older and had less to be replaced I would agree. This is not the case, nor is it acceptable. They came to do the repair, and something else broke so now we are waiting on another part. Total time of inconvenience being unable to efficiently do laundry in our own home so far, 4 weeks. When asked how they plan to compensate us, "that is not our responsibility either". We also were made aware that they don't recycle any of the metals or parts that are taken from these machines. We are now considering changing our phones and televisions as we have no faith in Samsung as a company. They care not about the individual customer nor do they care about the environment.

Upvote (0)

I recentaly bought an samsung S6 phone, about a month ago. ever since i have been having problems with it. first it will not connect to the wifi and then when I topup the phone blank off for an entire weekend. And last but not least the camera was taking out blurry pictures. when i asked for the phone to be replaced you refused. I did not pay $5,400TT for a recondition phone, I paid for a new phone. could you please tell me why you are refusing to change the phone?

Upvote (0)

I called for update inquiries to s note on galaxy 10.1 since it was not functioning the same as the previous tablet I hadof same model. I was referred to signature service where I was told since no warranty and my issue was software related, I could purchase this service that offered virus protection and mal ware protection, backup service and 24/7 customer support for all devices connected to tablet including network.

After purchasing service protection for $49.00 plus $14.99 per month, the technician did not resolve the issue. I fixed it myself. Then I asked about the virus protection, malware and backup service. How do I get that? I was told that is not part of the service, sorry you were informed incorrectly, the most we can do is offer you two months of free service. Cancelling is not an option. Supervisor said I'm sorry but I will get with the representative that told you that and correct it but we will not refund your money. Even for misrepresentation. I argued that the service conditions I agreed to is not what I am receiving, still no refund. To cancel it will be $75.00.

Upvote (0)

I contacted Samsung by email on September 14th regarding a Wireless Audio Sound bar. I purchased this item for my husband in November 2014 for my husband who had just undergone an operation for cancer. It's suddenly started sounding all warped and then stopped working. I took it back to the curry's store that I had purchased it from but because I had lost my receipt they where unable to help me. They advised me to contact Samsung with the model number which I did. I had an e-mail back saying that they would contact me shortly. In the meantime my guarantee is running out and I really don't know what to do.

Upvote (0)

I purchased a Samsung bottom freezer refrigerator and have had nothing but trouble with the ice maker. It took 3 service calls to get it working the first time it stopped making ice. It has stopped making ice every six months or so ever since, will make it for maybe a month then stops again. This has gone on for over three years and frankly I'm darned tired of this. It was an expensive appliance and should work better than that. I'm also tired of having to fill ice cube trays. Even though it is not under warranty I still think Samsung owes me a free repair on this problem. I'm 73 years old and just want what I paid for.

Upvote (0)

I installed the "update" on my Samsung Galaxy 5 and it turned my phone from a user-friendly device into an absolute nightmare. I swear whoever thought this one up was in the pay of a rival company.

I fought it for two weeks and in absolute frustration went into the local Verizon office and asked if there was any way it could be un-installed. The Verizon guy said no, since it was Samsung's update they could not remove it.

Then I tried finding Samsung's customer complaint contact information online. Another nightmare since I have neither the time nor the patience to spend hours on hold to speak to someone to whom English is, at best, a third language.

I have this phone without charge through my work...and no charge, right now, is about what it is worth. I actively hate that thing and I used to be very happy with it. My boss has the same phone and has had the exact same experience. When device upgrades are available through Verizon, they will NEVER be Samsung again.

If you haven't installed the latest "update" -- don't!

Upvote (0)

My husband purchased a Nexus 10 tablet for me, before the 1 yr warranty was up, it died. Samsung has given me nothing. They have switched me from person to person, department to department, even country to country. They are awful in customer service, don't want to help, and now I am stuck with a tablet that does not work, and they tell me it was manufactured in Spain and I will have to call Spain and mail it back to them.

Don't know how I could do this as they don't even want to talk to you, let alone return phone calls. I am thoroughly disgusted with Samsung. Have contacted my credit card company, better business bureau, next is consulting with a lawyer. I will never purchase anything Samsung ever.

Upvote (0)

Galaxy note 4 failed twice, in less than 2 months, it failed an RF test, meaning that it cold not make or receive calls. It spent 14 days away for repair during which it had a new main board fitted, and when returned lasted 3 days before the fault returned.

Now has to be returned to main department, which will take approx 28 days. 2 major faults in less than 2 months doesent warrant a new handset on a £600 phone. Other phone manafacturers would hand over a new handset for these faults, but Samsung don't.

The charger failed today also. Shoddy shoddy shoddy Samsung, I wont be getting another Samsung product when my contract runs out

Upvote (0)

Bought Dishwasher in 12/02/2013, start having problem in 06/2014. Called Samsung make the appointment, first 7/08/2014, second 07/24/2014, third 07/31/2014, fourth on 08/05/2014, fifth on 08/13/2014. Since that We still are having problems. On 05/05/2015 called, and Customer Service Representative refused to help me, telling me that the product is out off warranty and We need to pay for Repair. It's Repaired 9 months ago and at least have 1 Year Warranty for job what the Did.

Customer Service gave me Case # is 5111401906. Last Year We asked if the Company just replace the whole Unit, but the refused. So, what should I have to do?

Upvote (0)

I want to complain about my Samsung s5 phone. I’ve been experiencing black out each time I want to use the camera. I’ve went to Samsung service center here in Singapore for this issue twice. My phone is still under warranty. The first time I’ve went there they said that the motherboard got problems so they needed to change it. But after the next day I’ve been experiencing the same issue.

So I went back and told them about it. This time they said it’s about the camera and replaced it with new one. I’m so upset because until now I’ve been experiencing it. Time is wasted in queuing and the trouble it gives me to keep on coming back. If you need more evidence about my phone I am willing to cooperate. I have taken the video of my phone if you need any proof. This is the first time I experienced this kind of service. I am very disappointed. I hope the Samsung Company must do some actions about it.

Upvote (0)

My samsung s4 has been getting hot while on charge. Today I went to read a txt while handset was charging it was so hot I dropped it. I phoned EE and they said it was a common fault I could either send it off or pay £98 to end contract and get a different phone. I have heard some of this style of phone has caught fire with this issue. I have 4 children! I really do not want a dangerous phone. Me and my husband have the same phone and we have never had any problems with Samsung mobiles before just the s4

Upvote (0)

I have a Samsung laptop. A screen came up that looked like a serious bug. I called Samsung and got rerouted to Samsung signature service. they told me they had to go into my computer remotely for a fee of 50.00 and a sign up of 29.00 a month. I was very as I upset as I use my computer for work so I agreed. they read the terms very fast. I figured I would cancel the 29.00 a month later. They were very rude about everything. It was a big scam to get my money. When I called to cancel they gave me a hard time and said there is a 75.00 cancelation fee . I did not hear that from the rep as she said it very fast and low as I'm sure they are trained to do. I will never ever buy another Samsung product ... I feel so ripped off and taken advantage of. Shame on you Samsung !!! Also I hate my laptop. It has never worked well.

Upvote (0)

I purchased a series 6 model un46es6500f serial z4tf3cvc303841 on 6/4/2012. I am writing to tell you that I am an extremely upset customer.

A few months ago, my tv went out. I had a blank screen with sound but no picture. I debated on what to do. I called Samsung and was told I could take it to Gabes for service. I was going to try and fix it myself but gave up and decided to take it to Gabes.

After having it for about 2 weeks, I got a call from Gabes telling me that my tv could not be fixed and needed to be SCRAPED. I was told that 2 of the boards had been replaced, and it blowed both of them. With this tv only being less than 3 years old and I paid over $1,000.00,

I will never again pay that much money for a Samsung tv. The only reason I purchased was because of the name. Your tv's are not worth it. This tv should have lasted for many more years to come. I think Samsung should do something about this.

Upvote (1)

I called and got someone to come and check my dishwasher. They came on April 6. The guy said he couldn't find anything wrong with it and asked if we wanted to pay 80 bucks for the visit or 160 and they would come back if it was still not working. So I paid the 160 and had to call them back. On April the 29 another guy came and checked it and said it would take 300 to fix it. If the first guy had told us that we could have saved some money. We are very disappointed with this.

Upvote (0)

Sent sons samsung galaxy tab 3 for repair as was not charging they have said it is misuse and not covered by warranty I dispute this as wear and tear due to the ports being notorious for messing up not happy at all will not buy another samsung product as they are total robbing gets and I used to think the world of samsung but definetly not anymore samsung suckers and rubbish after sales service

Upvote (0)

I have brought a samsung galaxy tab3. Since I have had it, I had to return it on numerous occasions as the tab goes off and does not come on then it stops working altogether. I have sent it in many times for a repair, and I have moved this complain to the head office as well. But as of yet, I have not received any details back as yet and that was 4/5 months ago. The tab has stopped working again and really upset with the awful customer service I have received.

Upvote (1)

I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 and have had it for about a year and thought it was a great phone until last week. It updated the software and since then my phone keeps turning itself off and won't turn back on for about ten minutes. It also freezes a lot and chucks me off the Facebook app quite a lot. Also the same thing has happened to my husband's phone. Since the update, he also has a Samsung Galaxy s4. Please can you tell me how to fix this problem or what you intend to do to fix the problem as my phone is pretty much useless to me now and am not happy at all!?!?! I look forward to hearing from you

Upvote (0)

I bought a Samsung washing machine two years ago it stopped draining out water whilst under warranty the guys came and said its a plumbing problem I unblocked my pipes but still every time I'm doing laundry it keeps on jamming I've several times cleaned the drum but honestly I have never enjoyed this product it stresses me more that relieving my burden. Please help.

Upvote (0)

I upgraded to a Samsung S6 but am regretting ever doing it. My experience with a Samsung product is bad . We bought my daughter a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for school purposes BUT it has been in for repairs 3 times already in 1 year. 2 years ago I upgraded to a Samsung S4 but I did not have it for 7 days and it started giving me problems. I have had to take it back to Vodacom 2 times already as the cellphone becomes hot. It is in the repairs at this very moment as it just switches off. When upgrading I did not want to upgrade to a Samsung cellphone again but my husband and son kept saying that I should BUT honestly I regret doing it as just as with the S4 the S6 has gone back to Vodacom before having it for 7 days. What upsets me the most is that I am without a phone at this very moment. I asked Vodacom whether I could rather upgrade to a S6 Edge but was told that I would then have to pay an about of over R2600 which I don't have.

Upvote (0)

Approx. 5 years ago I purchased the Samsung SC8442 Vacuum cleaner. After about 2 years the hose connector broke and I had to purchase a complete hose assembly. The same part has now broken again but not wanting to purchase the complete hose assembly again, I requested just the end hose connector from 4Ourhouse. They sent the wrong part and cannot supply the correct one, which to my mind is a very bad design. I am very disappointed with the after sales service and would never buy nor recommend any Samsung product.

Upvote (0)

I have a new Samsung 60 inch LED Smart TV purchased in November 2014. On a number of occasions the screen suddenly goes black and the Samsung logo bounces about the screen. The audio remains on, however, no video. I went to the Samsung website to file a claim. I have been ignored. Not a simple acknowledgement of the claim. These folks are pathetic. I shall never purchase another Samsung product. Beware. They are not worthy of the one star received.

Upvote (0)

I purchased a Samsung washer/dryer in January 2014. In April the gear drive came apart causing terrible metal noise/vibration/extremely loud him. Samsung stated via email that our dryer was out of warranty! There is a 10 year warranty on that particular part! If not for help from Home Depot, and our extended warranty, we would have been stuck. Now, the new dryer drops water all over the floor, while drying clothes. Dangerously! Please take this seriously! I want a matching washer and dryer that works! The pause button on the control panel of the washer does not work either. Tried it for the first time a couple weeks ago. We thought Samsung was a better company, than what we have experienced. Please take care of this issue immediately.

Upvote (1)

I have a Samsung Electric Range purchased in Dec 2013, and I need the glass cooktop replaced. It has been shipped to me 5 times and each time it was broken. Since they could not get the part to me in one piece they cancelled my order and suggested I try ordering it from somewhere else. The reason it was broken was due to insufficient packing by the Samsung warehouse. I even have pictures of how it was packed. So what good is it going to do for me to order it somewhere else when it will be basically coming out of the same warehouse, probably insufficiently packed?? I tried to get a phone number to call and speak to the shipping manager at the warehouse but not luck on that either. Basically, I have a range that I cannot get a cook top for now. I am NEVER buying from Samsung ever again!

Upvote (0)

I have had an on going issue with my Samsung Galaxy S3 since January. I have had it replaced 6 times by my insurance company. I get an error message saying "unfortunately contacts has stopped" after numerous calls and live chats and lots of fiddling with settings I have also had 2calls from the remote service team. They also fiddled with various settings but approximately a week after each session the fault came back. On Friday 17th April 2015 another remote service call was arranged for Saturday morning between 9am and 12pm. No one called, so I went back to the live chat to find out when they would call and was told they weren't going to bother to call me because they can't fix the problem. I am thoroughly disgusted that they thought it was fine to let me wait in all morning for a call that they had no intention of making.

Each time I have had to wait around for over 3 hours for the call so they were well aware of the issue. They also asked me to take a screenshot when the fault appeared and send it to them, which I did. They said they would then be able to investigate the issue which they clearly aren't going to do. I emailed to complain and ask why they had left me waiting but just got a reply saying sorry you are not happy, better luck next time! First they told me it was a software conflict now they are saying the phone is faulty. I'm surprised that all 6 phones I've had are faulty. I've looked it up on the Internet and there are lots of forums reporting the same issue. Perhaps Samsung need to recall all their products if so many people have faulty devices. I am disgusted with the lack of customer service. They clearly do not have any regard for their customers judging by the number of unresolved complaints on this site.

They have asked me to send in my phone for repair but I do not believe they can repair it as I have already had 6 replacement phones so clearly there is an issue with the product as a whole. They told me they can not resolve the issue by remote as it is an intermittent problem so I do not see how they can repair a "faulty" phone when the issue is interimittent as I will have to do a factory reset when I send it back which then clears the problem till the next time. I asked customer service to escalate this matter to a formal complaint and that I would like a reply that specifically deals with my concerns, they just replied saying write to an address they gave me, hence why I have turned to this site. I believe with anything in life it's not about things going wrong it's how you deal with it and what a company is prepared to do to put it right. Clearly the answer from Samsung is absolutely nothing.

I was thinking of upgrading next time to the latest Samsung phone. That definitely won't be happening and I shall be warning all my friends to steer clear of them too. I have an apple iPad and apple are absolutely fantastic when it comes to customer care so perhaps it's time to make the switch to an iPhone too, at least I know they won't just fob me off and try to ignore my genuine concerns. Perhaps Samsung could take a lesson or two from them.

Upvote (0)

I have bought "Samsung Star Pro GT-S 7262" last year 2014.But, now i have faced problem mobile set are hanged. I also visited to Samsung Customer care center Peshawar. No positive response receive. I am brand loyal customer now i m really disappointed from this company.

Upvote (0)

I had a technical problem in my smart phone S3, then I called the customer service in Egypt, they told me the available service centers. I went to the store, they told me it will cost 250 EGP, and I agreed. Then I was surprised that I have to leave my phone for at least 72 hours. When I asked about the other store, they told me we don't know, we are different companies. I came back to the service center hotline, I was surprised again he doesn't know in which store the spare part is available, and I should go to each center and ask myself. I can't imagine a very bad customer service from a well known global company like Samsung. Really they don't care at all about their customers in Egypt !!!

Upvote (0)

I have a Galaxy S3 and recently it has been performing TERRIBLY!!!! I charged it overnight and its battery went from 30% to 7%!!!!!! and then i thought that the charger may have been out of place so i took it and plugged it in for about 6 hours and the battery went from 12% to 36% and the moment i plugged it out to reinsert the charger, the battery further dropped to 34%!!! Last time it would charged VERY FAST in just over and hour it would be full batter even if it was from 0% even when using it while charging but now its TERRIBLE! THIS IS REALLY MAKING ME VERY PISSED! Not just this, the battery life has also not been good, dropping 1% every 2 minutes when im playing a game and dropping 30-40% overnight when i dont charge it!!! PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM SAMSUNG. Also, i have tried many things to fix the problem, change cables, system dump, cache partition clearing, changing battery but none of it worked so PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!

Upvote (0)

My husband purchased a four piece package. The oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. We moved into our new home and everything looks beautiful. I now have to begin with the bad part of the story. Beginning in the fall the first problem began. We had the technician come and look at the dishwasher the water was showing around the outside of the dishwasher, and the dishes seemed to be wet after the cycle completed. The dishwasher had to be replaced.

Second, the RF28HFEDBSR refrigerator has been given us problems also. The ice maker had to be reset on numerous occasions, and we stopped using the crush ice option. The second visit from Robert Fisher was to replace the motor-auger after coming a second time. The ice-maker continues to be a problem. The ice-maker is so loud, and we both work different shifts, due to our careers. The icemaker can be heard from across the room,and the fan inside is not quiet. We have had the specialist assist on how to calibrate the oven.

Making a ham or even for turkey and dressing takes twice the amount of time that is recommended on the labels. April the 9th my husband was asked if we wanted to replace or repair the oven. Alison from the executive office had us fax over the copy of our receipt to 1- 864- 751- 2882. Allison stated it was still under warranty, and there was no replacement charge. I was called by Lake Electronics to set up a repair time. Kaela from Samsung confirmed we were not getting a new oven. We had to have it repaired first.

Greg the technician replaced the sensor on the oven. Greg and I also read the manual to calibrate the oven again. The technician "Greg" stated in class he was told it takes up to 45 minutes to pre-heat the oven for the best results. I am sorry when I set the oven and it reached the desired temperature ,I expect it to be ready. This is not the way anyone should be treated. I would really like to replace all of the Samsung products please. The second set of appliance that were delivered which I will not discuss the brand. We have not made any repair calls for the second set of kitchen appliances on the same "Best Buy receipt.

Samsung representatives include the following:Nina 8/5/14 #2128845326, Robert Fisher-great technician,Robert 10/22/14, Rose Marie 10/24/14 Reference#2130843642, Nina 10/28/14, Peter 11/29/14 Reference#4127797470;12/8/18,Linda Reference# 25087867,Angel, and Gregg-Technician.

Upvote (0)

We purchased a 32 in. Samsung for my mother for Christmas 2014. This week, the color disappeared and the picture was 'ghost-like.' A repairman, after looking at it, told us that the "backlights' were bad and that this has been a problem with Samsung TVs. He also said that it would be cheaper for us to purchase a new TV rather than trying to repair the 'old' set. We did send in the warranty, but it has probably expired since the set was 16 months old. Needless to say, we are not happy and did not purchase a new Samsung!

Upvote (0)

ordered Galaxy A3 6/4/15 for my daughters birthday, next day delivery. According to the tracking was despatched 7/4/15.out for delivery 8/4/15. I did not receive it. Phoned Samsung no help very rude, said it had to be investigated. Contacted UK Mail, same response, they have no record of my phone being delivered, told me call Samsung. Have made to date 22 calls to Samsung, they keep promising to ring back, they never do, called UK Mail 14 times same respond. Sent all information, copies of e-mails, order no. Proof of purchase, a copy of a note put though the door 5 days ago from UK Mail delivery driver, says sorry he didn't deliver to my address. I have spent £200 on a phone I have not received. They won't replace the phone or refund me because they have to investigate . Terrible service, they have had 11 days now to give me a refund, still waiting, they are quick enough to answer the phone if you are buying not interested if you are complaining. Will never buy from Samsung again. Have now contacted Trading Standards and Watch Dog.

Upvote (0)

I hereby write in respect to my Samsung galaxy s5 which is just five months old. This particular phone was given to me brand new and factory sealed as a gift from my wife last year October.
If you look at my address details, you will see that I have previously registered one s5 earlier prior to this one which I am reporting to you. My wife told me that she wants Samsung galaxy s5 which I bought for her brand new from shop and I registered it for her with your company on my name.

After a while, my wife wanted me to change as well to Samsung phone because I have been using every apple phone they have been producing. I received the phone from her and at that time, I was using the new iPhone 5s to give it a trial. I then handed my apple 5s to my son to use. Surprisingly, I fell in love with the phone especially some of the features in it like sharing photos etc. without any restrictions as in apple iPhone. I bought a leather flip case for my Samsung and don’t even bother removing the white transparent film at the front and at the back of the phone to date.
A strange incident however occurs on Thursday 9th April, 2015 when I woke up to found my phone screen half side blank and the other side as normal. I was surprised because I still make use of my phone around 10:30pm before going to bed and immediately put in the charger to charge it overnight.

I was outmost surprised and called your company to complain of which I was advised to take to Surrey Quays Shopping Centre, one of your outlet repair Centre for examination. The guy there doesn’t seems to know what he is saying to me cause he said that he can see a little pressure on the screen and I told him to show me but couldn’t and advised me to call Samsung head office back.
This is not a good welcome to me at all because I was even thinking of buying the new s6 in June and I have already signify my interest in buying it because I normally received email product update from Samsung all the time. The more I charge the phone, the darker it becomes and nearly all the screen is now black and have to pack it up.

Upvote (1)

Here i am sending a complaint against a Samsung mobile device. Actually this complaint for my friend he purchased samsung 1200 black, imei no 35189806-5808364 dated on 30-06-14.The phone is not working properly they first change mother board after that it shows complaint again but the service executives attitude was very bad, they said that we can't give you service. This phone not working. We want a resolution urgently from Samsung!

Upvote (0)

I bought a Samsung washer also took out extended warranty. 14 months later the pump went out. The pump has been replaced 3 times the control panels have been replaced 3 times the motor has been replaced. I have over 9 service call receipts. The last technician called Samsung and made an assessment that it was not repairable. Samsung told me they would see about getting a replacement for my washer. I have gone through all the steps they asked me too with not progress. My washer has been out of order since mid Dec.My extended warranty is still good until Oct. I HAVE BEEN PASTED FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER. Please don't let this be the integrity of your company. The tech's all said your products aren't worth buying, don't prove them right.

Upvote (0)

I have bad screen problems and service with my galaxy3. I sent it in because I had a warranty. It took 23 days to get my phone back. They sent me a damn used phone and my service is aweful. I expected a new phone like I was promised. This phone gets very warm in minutes. I expect what I paid for and the 23 days to get my phone back is unacceptable. It wasn't until the GM from walmart called that they finally overnighted me one. A used one! I would like a new phone. Got that Samsung? A NEW phone not your used, sloppy seconds.

Upvote (0)

Got a samsung S4 zoom phone about a year .ago. Have not been able to get hardly any service out of it. We have had the phone company checking the line several times . They have rebooted it from the phone company, checked towers and still it is not doing right. We have to go outside and walk around to get any service at all. Messages sometimes come through an hour after it was sent or sometimes not at all. Sometimes call won,t even come through. All other phones here which there are 3 are not having any problems . I'm at my witts end trying to use this phone. Can't afford another one right now but am very very un happy with this one. Just wantd you to know that it is a lemon. I probably won,t be getting another samsung nor will recommend them. Up until now we have used samsung products.

Upvote (0)

My mobile galaxy duos grand 2 went on restarting mode again and again. i went to service center on 8th April at sharaf DG metro stn. and they said some software issues and they told me depend upon any issues technician will give me a call. From that day till today I haven't got any call and when I went today she said its done and she took sign on invoice when i checked it I found it same....than she turned the issue into battery and she said battery is not original and again she went to other person(staff technician) sitting there and he said motherboard has gone and it will be 550 to 600aed. Issue its not about paying money for my mobile its about trust, they didn't bother to call to customer as they said for technician and on top of other its shows unskilled and untrained way of changing problem other to any other issue. I always trust Samsung but this is highly unprofessional way of dealing.

Upvote (0)

I purchase a Samsung Refrigerator model pin 2012 and I have been very unhappy with it. The handler on the bottom freezer is constantly coming off. Seems like you could have done something more technically appropriate so this did not occur. Because of this, I am not likely to provide a positive recommendation for anyone to by a Samsung product. Precious to this I have always been happy with the products I have purchased. I am sorry now that I purchased this refrigerator.

Upvote (0)

The latest update to the S5 is horrible. My device runs very slow, unresponsive, times out. The graphic interface changes makes it more difficult to read. I have to enter my wifi password every time I go home. It takes several minutes to even get into the settings. Contacts keeps closing. It appears as if your programmers actually work for you competitors and are trying to drive your customers away. My daughter has the same problems with hers as I do mine. She called to your people for help, she might have as well as been talking to the 3rd grader across the street. Up until the update it was the best phone on the market, no longer, it is at the bottom. How about if you buy this rock back from me so I can buy anything from your competitors.

Upvote (6)

I am writing to tell you how disappointed I am in your product and most importantly, your CUSTOMER (NO) SERVICE. I purchased my Convection Range in Spring of 2012 after weeks of searching for the features and the looks that I thought would make my cooking and my kitchen shine. On Easter morning 2015 at around 7am while I had the oven set at 350 degrees and baking a pie, the oven suddenly exploded and flames erupted from the back of the control panel.
I immediately called 911 and had to evacuate my house while I waited on the fire department to come and check out the incident. Upon their inspection, nothing in my home wiring had been the cause and they determined that it was faulty wiring in the equipment. They said that the wiring harness was not properly insulated and over the couple of years that I had been using the range, it was melting the wiring and caused the explosion and resulting fire.
I was able to finish my cooking at a friends place and enjoyed our holiday with them since our home was filled with the awful smell of melting and burned wiring. When I was home later in the evening, I searched the internet to see if there had been other complaints/ a recall or anything else concerning my range. What I found was shocking!! I stopped counting at around 30 other reviews on Amazon and other websites about the same problem and was amazed that most of the reviewers had stated that they contacted SAMSUNG customer service and got no satisfactory response. They were told that their appliance was out of warranty and that Samsung was not going to help them out. While I couldn't believe it, I contacted SAMSUNG CS on Monday, April 6 and reported what had happened and was given a reference number, an apology and told that someone from executive customer response would contact me by 7pm that evening to discuss and get a resolution to the problem.
At 6:58 pm I received a call,discussed the problem and was told that they were again sorry for the incident and was told that my product of OUT OF WARRANTY - but they were going to make a 1 time inclusion to get the problem assessed and make it right by repairing or replacing my range. I was told that a contract service vendor would be calling me within 2 business days to schedule the appointment for service. I received the call from the vendor, Golden-In-Home Service, Inc. in Duluth, GA. When I was speaking to the representative and scheduling the appointment, I made sure to ask if Samsung was paying for the assessment and if they would determine if it was to be repaired or replaced and they confirmed that what I had asked was in fact correct. On Thursday, April 9, the service rep came to my home, opened the back of my range while telling me what the charges would be for the call and that the form stated that my equipment was out of warranty and that it was not going to be covered by Samsung. I asked him to wait while I called your CS department to get clarification and he refused to wait, closed up the back of my range and left.
When I called Customer Service at Samsung and gave them my reference number, the representative said that the special cs person and failed to put on the order that there was to be a 1 time inclusion for this incident and forwarded me to that Executive CS department. When I spoke with the ECS department, I was informed that they were not going to do anything about repairing or replacing my range, that they would just call and set another appointment for a service tech to come and evaluate the situation. UNACCEPTABLE! This range is only 3 years old and cost approx $1200 to purchase. The problem is obviously a defect in workmanship - (see my note above about the 30+ complaints) and your company is putting out a product that is hazardous and very dangerous.
I told the rep to forget about the "evaluation" appointment - I don't need someone to tell me that it is broken. I went and purchased another $1800 range this morning from Best Buy and purchased their 5 year extended warranty to avoid this problem in the future. I am extremely disappointed in your company and your product and will continue to express this to anyone and everyone that will listen to me when I tell them the story of my Easter morning 911 emergency.

Upvote (0)

Hi my name is shelly coleman i emailing you as im not happy about the way i was treated on the phone.
I called on 25th march 15 bout 4.30pm i was calling regarding my repair on my mobile i sent my phone to yourself as i didn't have any sound when recieving text messages but on the settings it was on loud, then a few days later my screen went blank but i could still recieve incoming calls but i couldnt do anything so i call samsung and they told me to send to you, which i did. But when i open my phone back up their was a letter inside saying that they have tried to call me to tell me that my phone was not covered by the manufacturers warranty and apparently i said i didnt want to pay. well i can asure you that i did not recieve any phone calls. ( apparenty i received a call on the 18th march was left no message and i do shift work which is 6am till 3pm or 12pm till 9pm well i can tell you that i was on earlys that week and i can a sure you that i did not recieve any calls after 3pm on that day) To be honest if you couldnt get hold of me then it would have been nice to put all the infomation in the letter as well. i called your samsung helpline as you may be aware i wasnt happy as my phone wasnt fixed so i spoke to a gentleman who put me through to the repair department and a i spoke to a lady who told me what was wrong with my phone as i had no idea. She said that the LCD screen underneath the screen had a crack in it and it wasnt covered so i asked her how much this would cost me and she told me then she said that she will put me through to samsung again as their company had stopped fixing samsung phones from that week (23/4/15) so i said well thats silly and how,who and where do i get it fixed.
So she put me through to a lady called Shezica who then i had to explain all over again which by this time i was getting slightly anord. she didnt have a clue what i was saying i wanted to know who do i go to know to get my phone fixed all she kept saying was you have to email the repair department which i have now done but i wanted to speak to someone she got slightly rude which i didnt appreciate so i asked if i could speak to her manager she firstly said no so i asked again can i speak to your manager she then put me on hold for about 10mins she then came back and said that all managers were in a meeting so i said get me a supervisor than please. she said their in meeting to i told her im sorry but you will not have everyone in a meeting you will always have a supervisor to hand well you do where i work anyway i found this very disgusting on how i was treated i have never had any problems with samsung before i still havent had any help on getting my phone fixed so to be honest im at a loose end and not happy.
I know my phone is on a 24mth contract and i have had it since sept 14 which makes that 6mths old i was given a quote of £150 to get it fixed but i dont see why i have to pay this as it should be covered in my contract.
I hope you can help me as im not happy and im without a phone.
Also i do think some of your staff need re training on their customer service skills.

Contact the Samsung Complaint Department