Customer Satisfaction Results

Samsung

Complaint Department

Filed by Chuck La Mont on Jan 14, 2015
Consumer Rating

The worst of the worst experience ever with Samsung, 7 phone hours with Samsung customer support to NO avail in assisting with setting up this entertainment system. The off shore rep's are the worst, polite yes, experienced NO, language barrier YES. They have NO clue as to how to assist the customer with the Samsung product making it operational and then when THEY get frustrated while talking to the customer they'll transfer you to someone else who equally has no experience in assisting, even worse the JUST HANG UP, oh yes the will JUST HANG UP on the customer. In short Samsung has NO experienced support staff, and if your a customer or thinking of becomming a Samsung customer be warned if you should be in need of Tech support and should have to call their off-shore support staff.

46 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Samsung?

Compare Samsung to Similar Electronics more...

Samsung Customer Feedback Trending Now

309 Samsung consumers have created complaints against Samsung to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Samsung complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Samsung corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

I upgraded to a Samsung S6 but am regretting ever doing it. My experience with a Samsung product is bad . We bought my daughter a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for school purposes BUT it has been in for repairs 3 times already in 1 year. 2 years ago I upgraded to a Samsung S4 but I did not have it for 7 days and it started giving me problems. I have had to take it back to Vodacom 2 times already as the cellphone becomes hot. It is in the repairs at this very moment as it just switches off. When upgrading I did not want to upgrade to a Samsung cellphone again but my husband and son kept saying that I should BUT honestly I regret doing it as just as with the S4 the S6 has gone back to Vodacom before having it for 7 days. What upsets me the most is that I am without a phone at this very moment. I asked Vodacom whether I could rather upgrade to a S6 Edge but was told that I would then have to pay an about of over R2600 which I don't have.

Consumer Rating

Approx. 5 years ago I purchased the Samsung SC8442 Vacuum cleaner. After about 2 years the hose connector broke and I had to purchase a complete hose assembly. The same part has now broken again but not wanting to purchase the complete hose assembly again, I requested just the end hose connector from 4Ourhouse. They sent the wrong part and cannot supply the correct one, which to my mind is a very bad design. I am very disappointed with the after sales service and would never buy nor recommend any Samsung product.

Consumer Rating

I have a new Samsung 60 inch LED Smart TV purchased in November 2014. On a number of occasions the screen suddenly goes black and the Samsung logo bounces about the screen. The audio remains on, however, no video. I went to the Samsung website to file a claim. I have been ignored. Not a simple acknowledgement of the claim. These folks are pathetic. I shall never purchase another Samsung product. Beware. They are not worthy of the one star received.

Consumer Rating

I purchased a Samsung washer/dryer in January 2014. In April the gear drive came apart causing terrible metal noise/vibration/extremely loud him. Samsung stated via email that our dryer was out of warranty! There is a 10 year warranty on that particular part! If not for help from Home Depot, and our extended warranty, we would have been stuck. Now, the new dryer drops water all over the floor, while drying clothes. Dangerously! Please take this seriously! I want a matching washer and dryer that works! The pause button on the control panel of the washer does not work either. Tried it for the first time a couple weeks ago. We thought Samsung was a better company, than what we have experienced. Please take care of this issue immediately.

Consumer Rating

I have a Samsung Electric Range purchased in Dec 2013, and I need the glass cooktop replaced. It has been shipped to me 5 times and each time it was broken. Since they could not get the part to me in one piece they cancelled my order and suggested I try ordering it from somewhere else. The reason it was broken was due to insufficient packing by the Samsung warehouse. I even have pictures of how it was packed. So what good is it going to do for me to order it somewhere else when it will be basically coming out of the same warehouse, probably insufficiently packed?? I tried to get a phone number to call and speak to the shipping manager at the warehouse but not luck on that either. Basically, I have a range that I cannot get a cook top for now. I am NEVER buying from Samsung ever again!

Consumer Rating

I have had an on going issue with my Samsung Galaxy S3 since January. I have had it replaced 6 times by my insurance company. I get an error message saying "unfortunately contacts has stopped" after numerous calls and live chats and lots of fiddling with settings I have also had 2calls from the remote service team. They also fiddled with various settings but approximately a week after each session the fault came back. On Friday 17th April 2015 another remote service call was arranged for Saturday morning between 9am and 12pm. No one called, so I went back to the live chat to find out when they would call and was told they weren't going to bother to call me because they can't fix the problem. I am thoroughly disgusted that they thought it was fine to let me wait in all morning for a call that they had no intention of making.

Each time I have had to wait around for over 3 hours for the call so they were well aware of the issue. They also asked me to take a screenshot when the fault appeared and send it to them, which I did. They said they would then be able to investigate the issue which they clearly aren't going to do. I emailed to complain and ask why they had left me waiting but just got a reply saying sorry you are not happy, better luck next time! First they told me it was a software conflict now they are saying the phone is faulty. I'm surprised that all 6 phones I've had are faulty. I've looked it up on the Internet and there are lots of forums reporting the same issue. Perhaps Samsung need to recall all their products if so many people have faulty devices. I am disgusted with the lack of customer service. They clearly do not have any regard for their customers judging by the number of unresolved complaints on this site.

They have asked me to send in my phone for repair but I do not believe they can repair it as I have already had 6 replacement phones so clearly there is an issue with the product as a whole. They told me they can not resolve the issue by remote as it is an intermittent problem so I do not see how they can repair a "faulty" phone when the issue is interimittent as I will have to do a factory reset when I send it back which then clears the problem till the next time. I asked customer service to escalate this matter to a formal complaint and that I would like a reply that specifically deals with my concerns, they just replied saying write to an address they gave me, hence why I have turned to this site. I believe with anything in life it's not about things going wrong it's how you deal with it and what a company is prepared to do to put it right. Clearly the answer from Samsung is absolutely nothing.

I was thinking of upgrading next time to the latest Samsung phone. That definitely won't be happening and I shall be warning all my friends to steer clear of them too. I have an apple iPad and apple are absolutely fantastic when it comes to customer care so perhaps it's time to make the switch to an iPhone too, at least I know they won't just fob me off and try to ignore my genuine concerns. Perhaps Samsung could take a lesson or two from them.

Consumer Rating

I have bought "Samsung Star Pro GT-S 7262" last year 2014.But, now i have faced problem mobile set are hanged. I also visited to Samsung Customer care center Peshawar. No positive response receive. I am brand loyal customer now i m really disappointed from this company.

Consumer Rating

I had a technical problem in my smart phone S3, then I called the customer service in Egypt, they told me the available service centers. I went to the store, they told me it will cost 250 EGP, and I agreed. Then I was surprised that I have to leave my phone for at least 72 hours. When I asked about the other store, they told me we don't know, we are different companies. I came back to the service center hotline, I was surprised again he doesn't know in which store the spare part is available, and I should go to each center and ask myself. I can't imagine a very bad customer service from a well known global company like Samsung. Really they don't care at all about their customers in Egypt !!!

Consumer Rating

I have a Galaxy S3 and recently it has been performing TERRIBLY!!!! I charged it overnight and its battery went from 30% to 7%!!!!!! and then i thought that the charger may have been out of place so i took it and plugged it in for about 6 hours and the battery went from 12% to 36% and the moment i plugged it out to reinsert the charger, the battery further dropped to 34%!!! Last time it would charged VERY FAST in just over and hour it would be full batter even if it was from 0% even when using it while charging but now its TERRIBLE! THIS IS REALLY MAKING ME VERY PISSED! Not just this, the battery life has also not been good, dropping 1% every 2 minutes when im playing a game and dropping 30-40% overnight when i dont charge it!!! PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM SAMSUNG. Also, i have tried many things to fix the problem, change cables, system dump, cache partition clearing, changing battery but none of it worked so PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!

Consumer Rating

My husband purchased a four piece package. The oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. We moved into our new home and everything looks beautiful. I now have to begin with the bad part of the story. Beginning in the fall the first problem began. We had the technician come and look at the dishwasher the water was showing around the outside of the dishwasher, and the dishes seemed to be wet after the cycle completed. The dishwasher had to be replaced.

Second, the RF28HFEDBSR refrigerator has been given us problems also. The ice maker had to be reset on numerous occasions, and we stopped using the crush ice option. The second visit from Robert Fisher was to replace the motor-auger after coming a second time. The ice-maker continues to be a problem. The ice-maker is so loud, and we both work different shifts, due to our careers. The icemaker can be heard from across the room,and the fan inside is not quiet. We have had the specialist assist on how to calibrate the oven.

Making a ham or even for turkey and dressing takes twice the amount of time that is recommended on the labels. April the 9th my husband was asked if we wanted to replace or repair the oven. Alison from the executive office had us fax over the copy of our receipt to 1- 864- 751- 2882. Allison stated it was still under warranty, and there was no replacement charge. I was called by Lake Electronics to set up a repair time. Kaela from Samsung confirmed we were not getting a new oven. We had to have it repaired first.

Greg the technician replaced the sensor on the oven. Greg and I also read the manual to calibrate the oven again. The technician "Greg" stated in class he was told it takes up to 45 minutes to pre-heat the oven for the best results. I am sorry when I set the oven and it reached the desired temperature ,I expect it to be ready. This is not the way anyone should be treated. I would really like to replace all of the Samsung products please. The second set of appliance that were delivered which I will not discuss the brand. We have not made any repair calls for the second set of kitchen appliances on the same "Best Buy receipt.

Samsung representatives include the following:Nina 8/5/14 #2128845326, Robert Fisher-great technician,Robert 10/22/14, Rose Marie 10/24/14 Reference#2130843642, Nina 10/28/14, Peter 11/29/14 Reference#4127797470;12/8/18,Linda Reference# 25087867,Angel, and Gregg-Technician.

Consumer Rating

We purchased a 32 in. Samsung for my mother for Christmas 2014. This week, the color disappeared and the picture was 'ghost-like.' A repairman, after looking at it, told us that the "backlights' were bad and that this has been a problem with Samsung TVs. He also said that it would be cheaper for us to purchase a new TV rather than trying to repair the 'old' set. We did send in the warranty, but it has probably expired since the set was 16 months old. Needless to say, we are not happy and did not purchase a new Samsung!

Consumer Rating

ordered Galaxy A3 6/4/15 for my daughters birthday, next day delivery. According to the tracking was despatched 7/4/15.out for delivery 8/4/15. I did not receive it. Phoned Samsung no help very rude, said it had to be investigated. Contacted UK Mail, same response, they have no record of my phone being delivered, told me call Samsung. Have made to date 22 calls to Samsung, they keep promising to ring back, they never do, called UK Mail 14 times same respond. Sent all information, copies of e-mails, order no. Proof of purchase, a copy of a note put though the door 5 days ago from UK Mail delivery driver, says sorry he didn't deliver to my address. I have spent £200 on a phone I have not received. They won't replace the phone or refund me because they have to investigate . Terrible service, they have had 11 days now to give me a refund, still waiting, they are quick enough to answer the phone if you are buying not interested if you are complaining. Will never buy from Samsung again. Have now contacted Trading Standards and Watch Dog.

Consumer Rating

I hereby write in respect to my Samsung galaxy s5 which is just five months old. This particular phone was given to me brand new and factory sealed as a gift from my wife last year October.
If you look at my address details, you will see that I have previously registered one s5 earlier prior to this one which I am reporting to you. My wife told me that she wants Samsung galaxy s5 which I bought for her brand new from shop and I registered it for her with your company on my name.

After a while, my wife wanted me to change as well to Samsung phone because I have been using every apple phone they have been producing. I received the phone from her and at that time, I was using the new iPhone 5s to give it a trial. I then handed my apple 5s to my son to use. Surprisingly, I fell in love with the phone especially some of the features in it like sharing photos etc. without any restrictions as in apple iPhone. I bought a leather flip case for my Samsung and don’t even bother removing the white transparent film at the front and at the back of the phone to date.
A strange incident however occurs on Thursday 9th April, 2015 when I woke up to found my phone screen half side blank and the other side as normal. I was surprised because I still make use of my phone around 10:30pm before going to bed and immediately put in the charger to charge it overnight.

I was outmost surprised and called your company to complain of which I was advised to take to Surrey Quays Shopping Centre, one of your outlet repair Centre for examination. The guy there doesn’t seems to know what he is saying to me cause he said that he can see a little pressure on the screen and I told him to show me but couldn’t and advised me to call Samsung head office back.
This is not a good welcome to me at all because I was even thinking of buying the new s6 in June and I have already signify my interest in buying it because I normally received email product update from Samsung all the time. The more I charge the phone, the darker it becomes and nearly all the screen is now black and have to pack it up.

Consumer Rating

Here i am sending a complaint against a Samsung mobile device. Actually this complaint for my friend he purchased samsung 1200 black, imei no 35189806-5808364 dated on 30-06-14.The phone is not working properly they first change mother board after that it shows complaint again but the service executives attitude was very bad, they said that we can't give you service. This phone not working. We want a resolution urgently from Samsung!

Consumer Rating

I bought a Samsung washer also took out extended warranty. 14 months later the pump went out. The pump has been replaced 3 times the control panels have been replaced 3 times the motor has been replaced. I have over 9 service call receipts. The last technician called Samsung and made an assessment that it was not repairable. Samsung told me they would see about getting a replacement for my washer. I have gone through all the steps they asked me too with not progress. My washer has been out of order since mid Dec.My extended warranty is still good until Oct. I HAVE BEEN PASTED FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER. Please don't let this be the integrity of your company. The tech's all said your products aren't worth buying, don't prove them right.

Consumer Rating

I have bad screen problems and service with my galaxy3. I sent it in because I had a warranty. It took 23 days to get my phone back. They sent me a damn used phone and my service is aweful. I expected a new phone like I was promised. This phone gets very warm in minutes. I expect what I paid for and the 23 days to get my phone back is unacceptable. It wasn't until the GM from walmart called that they finally overnighted me one. A used one! I would like a new phone. Got that Samsung? A NEW phone not your used, sloppy seconds.

Consumer Rating

Got a samsung S4 zoom phone about a year .ago. Have not been able to get hardly any service out of it. We have had the phone company checking the line several times . They have rebooted it from the phone company, checked towers and still it is not doing right. We have to go outside and walk around to get any service at all. Messages sometimes come through an hour after it was sent or sometimes not at all. Sometimes call won,t even come through. All other phones here which there are 3 are not having any problems . I'm at my witts end trying to use this phone. Can't afford another one right now but am very very un happy with this one. Just wantd you to know that it is a lemon. I probably won,t be getting another samsung nor will recommend them. Up until now we have used samsung products.

Consumer Rating

My mobile galaxy duos grand 2 went on restarting mode again and again. i went to service center on 8th April at sharaf DG metro stn. and they said some software issues and they told me depend upon any issues technician will give me a call. From that day till today I haven't got any call and when I went today she said its done and she took sign on invoice when i checked it I found it same....than she turned the issue into battery and she said battery is not original and again she went to other person(staff technician) sitting there and he said motherboard has gone and it will be 550 to 600aed. Issue its not about paying money for my mobile its about trust, they didn't bother to call to customer as they said for technician and on top of other its shows unskilled and untrained way of changing problem other to any other issue. I always trust Samsung but this is highly unprofessional way of dealing.

Consumer Rating

I purchase a Samsung Refrigerator model pin 2012 and I have been very unhappy with it. The handler on the bottom freezer is constantly coming off. Seems like you could have done something more technically appropriate so this did not occur. Because of this, I am not likely to provide a positive recommendation for anyone to by a Samsung product. Precious to this I have always been happy with the products I have purchased. I am sorry now that I purchased this refrigerator.

Consumer Rating

The latest update to the S5 is horrible. My device runs very slow, unresponsive, times out. The graphic interface changes makes it more difficult to read. I have to enter my wifi password every time I go home. It takes several minutes to even get into the settings. Contacts keeps closing. It appears as if your programmers actually work for you competitors and are trying to drive your customers away. My daughter has the same problems with hers as I do mine. She called to your people for help, she might have as well as been talking to the 3rd grader across the street. Up until the update it was the best phone on the market, no longer, it is at the bottom. How about if you buy this rock back from me so I can buy anything from your competitors.

Contact the Samsung Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Samsung. What is their corporate mailing address?

• 105 Challenger Rd.
    • Ridgefield Park
    • NJ 07660
  • I want to call the Samsung customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

973-601-6000
  • I need to visit the Samsung company website. What is their website address?