Customer Satisfaction Results

Samsung

Complaint Department

Filed by Chuck La Mont on Jan 14, 2015
Consumer Rating

The worst of the worst experience ever with Samsung, 7 phone hours with Samsung customer support to NO avail in assisting with setting up this entertainment system. The off shore rep's are the worst, polite yes, experienced NO, language barrier YES. They have NO clue as to how to assist the customer with the Samsung product making it operational and then when THEY get frustrated while talking to the customer they'll transfer you to someone else who equally has no experience in assisting, even worse the JUST HANG UP, oh yes the will JUST HANG UP on the customer. In short Samsung has NO experienced support staff, and if your a customer or thinking of becomming a Samsung customer be warned if you should be in need of Tech support and should have to call their off-shore support staff.

42 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Samsung?

Compare Samsung to Similar Electronics more...

Samsung Customer Feedback Trending Now

302 Samsung consumers have created complaints against Samsung to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Samsung complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Samsung corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

I had a technical problem in my smart phone S3, then I called the customer service in Egypt, they told me the available service centers. I went to the store, they told me it will cost 250 EGP, and I agreed. Then I was surprised that I have to leave my phone for at least 72 hours. When I asked about the other store, they told me we don't know, we are different companies. I came back to the service center hotline, I was surprised again he doesn't know in which store the spare part is available, and I should go to each center and ask myself. I can't imagine a very bad customer service from a well known global company like Samsung. Really they don't care at all about their customers in Egypt !!!

Consumer Rating

I have a Galaxy S3 and recently it has been performing TERRIBLY!!!! I charged it overnight and its battery went from 30% to 7%!!!!!! and then i thought that the charger may have been out of place so i took it and plugged it in for about 6 hours and the battery went from 12% to 36% and the moment i plugged it out to reinsert the charger, the battery further dropped to 34%!!! Last time it would charged VERY FAST in just over and hour it would be full batter even if it was from 0% even when using it while charging but now its TERRIBLE! THIS IS REALLY MAKING ME VERY PISSED! Not just this, the battery life has also not been good, dropping 1% every 2 minutes when im playing a game and dropping 30-40% overnight when i dont charge it!!! PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM SAMSUNG. Also, i have tried many things to fix the problem, change cables, system dump, cache partition clearing, changing battery but none of it worked so PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!

Consumer Rating

My husband purchased a four piece package. The oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. We moved into our new home and everything looks beautiful. I now have to begin with the bad part of the story. Beginning in the fall the first problem began. We had the technician come and look at the dishwasher the water was showing around the outside of the dishwasher, and the dishes seemed to be wet after the cycle completed. The dishwasher had to be replaced.

Second, the RF28HFEDBSR refrigerator has been given us problems also. The ice maker had to be reset on numerous occasions, and we stopped using the crush ice option. The second visit from Robert Fisher was to replace the motor-auger after coming a second time. The ice-maker continues to be a problem. The ice-maker is so loud, and we both work different shifts, due to our careers. The icemaker can be heard from across the room,and the fan inside is not quiet. We have had the specialist assist on how to calibrate the oven.

Making a ham or even for turkey and dressing takes twice the amount of time that is recommended on the labels. April the 9th my husband was asked if we wanted to replace or repair the oven. Alison from the executive office had us fax over the copy of our receipt to 1- 864- 751- 2882. Allison stated it was still under warranty, and there was no replacement charge. I was called by Lake Electronics to set up a repair time. Kaela from Samsung confirmed we were not getting a new oven. We had to have it repaired first.

Greg the technician replaced the sensor on the oven. Greg and I also read the manual to calibrate the oven again. The technician "Greg" stated in class he was told it takes up to 45 minutes to pre-heat the oven for the best results. I am sorry when I set the oven and it reached the desired temperature ,I expect it to be ready. This is not the way anyone should be treated. I would really like to replace all of the Samsung products please. The second set of appliance that were delivered which I will not discuss the brand. We have not made any repair calls for the second set of kitchen appliances on the same "Best Buy receipt.

Samsung representatives include the following:Nina 8/5/14 #2128845326, Robert Fisher-great technician,Robert 10/22/14, Rose Marie 10/24/14 Reference#2130843642, Nina 10/28/14, Peter 11/29/14 Reference#4127797470;12/8/18,Linda Reference# 25087867,Angel, and Gregg-Technician.

Consumer Rating

We purchased a 32 in. Samsung for my mother for Christmas 2014. This week, the color disappeared and the picture was 'ghost-like.' A repairman, after looking at it, told us that the "backlights' were bad and that this has been a problem with Samsung TVs. He also said that it would be cheaper for us to purchase a new TV rather than trying to repair the 'old' set. We did send in the warranty, but it has probably expired since the set was 16 months old. Needless to say, we are not happy and did not purchase a new Samsung!

Consumer Rating

ordered Galaxy A3 6/4/15 for my daughters birthday, next day delivery. According to the tracking was despatched 7/4/15.out for delivery 8/4/15. I did not receive it. Phoned Samsung no help very rude, said it had to be investigated. Contacted UK Mail, same response, they have no record of my phone being delivered, told me call Samsung. Have made to date 22 calls to Samsung, they keep promising to ring back, they never do, called UK Mail 14 times same respond. Sent all information, copies of e-mails, order no. Proof of purchase, a copy of a note put though the door 5 days ago from UK Mail delivery driver, says sorry he didn't deliver to my address. I have spent £200 on a phone I have not received. They won't replace the phone or refund me because they have to investigate . Terrible service, they have had 11 days now to give me a refund, still waiting, they are quick enough to answer the phone if you are buying not interested if you are complaining. Will never buy from Samsung again. Have now contacted Trading Standards and Watch Dog.

Consumer Rating

I hereby write in respect to my Samsung galaxy s5 which is just five months old. This particular phone was given to me brand new and factory sealed as a gift from my wife last year October.
If you look at my address details, you will see that I have previously registered one s5 earlier prior to this one which I am reporting to you. My wife told me that she wants Samsung galaxy s5 which I bought for her brand new from shop and I registered it for her with your company on my name.

After a while, my wife wanted me to change as well to Samsung phone because I have been using every apple phone they have been producing. I received the phone from her and at that time, I was using the new iPhone 5s to give it a trial. I then handed my apple 5s to my son to use. Surprisingly, I fell in love with the phone especially some of the features in it like sharing photos etc. without any restrictions as in apple iPhone. I bought a leather flip case for my Samsung and don’t even bother removing the white transparent film at the front and at the back of the phone to date.
A strange incident however occurs on Thursday 9th April, 2015 when I woke up to found my phone screen half side blank and the other side as normal. I was surprised because I still make use of my phone around 10:30pm before going to bed and immediately put in the charger to charge it overnight.

I was outmost surprised and called your company to complain of which I was advised to take to Surrey Quays Shopping Centre, one of your outlet repair Centre for examination. The guy there doesn’t seems to know what he is saying to me cause he said that he can see a little pressure on the screen and I told him to show me but couldn’t and advised me to call Samsung head office back.
This is not a good welcome to me at all because I was even thinking of buying the new s6 in June and I have already signify my interest in buying it because I normally received email product update from Samsung all the time. The more I charge the phone, the darker it becomes and nearly all the screen is now black and have to pack it up.

Consumer Rating

Here i am sending a complaint against a Samsung mobile device. Actually this complaint for my friend he purchased samsung 1200 black, imei no 35189806-5808364 dated on 30-06-14.The phone is not working properly they first change mother board after that it shows complaint again but the service executives attitude was very bad, they said that we can't give you service. This phone not working. We want a resolution urgently from Samsung!

Consumer Rating

I bought a Samsung washer also took out extended warranty. 14 months later the pump went out. The pump has been replaced 3 times the control panels have been replaced 3 times the motor has been replaced. I have over 9 service call receipts. The last technician called Samsung and made an assessment that it was not repairable. Samsung told me they would see about getting a replacement for my washer. I have gone through all the steps they asked me too with not progress. My washer has been out of order since mid Dec.My extended warranty is still good until Oct. I HAVE BEEN PASTED FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER. Please don't let this be the integrity of your company. The tech's all said your products aren't worth buying, don't prove them right.

Consumer Rating

I have bad screen problems and service with my galaxy3. I sent it in because I had a warranty. It took 23 days to get my phone back. They sent me a damn used phone and my service is aweful. I expected a new phone like I was promised. This phone gets very warm in minutes. I expect what I paid for and the 23 days to get my phone back is unacceptable. It wasn't until the GM from walmart called that they finally overnighted me one. A used one! I would like a new phone. Got that Samsung? A NEW phone not your used, sloppy seconds.

Consumer Rating

Got a samsung S4 zoom phone about a year .ago. Have not been able to get hardly any service out of it. We have had the phone company checking the line several times . They have rebooted it from the phone company, checked towers and still it is not doing right. We have to go outside and walk around to get any service at all. Messages sometimes come through an hour after it was sent or sometimes not at all. Sometimes call won,t even come through. All other phones here which there are 3 are not having any problems . I'm at my witts end trying to use this phone. Can't afford another one right now but am very very un happy with this one. Just wantd you to know that it is a lemon. I probably won,t be getting another samsung nor will recommend them. Up until now we have used samsung products.

Consumer Rating

My mobile galaxy duos grand 2 went on restarting mode again and again. i went to service center on 8th April at sharaf DG metro stn. and they said some software issues and they told me depend upon any issues technician will give me a call. From that day till today I haven't got any call and when I went today she said its done and she took sign on invoice when i checked it I found it same....than she turned the issue into battery and she said battery is not original and again she went to other person(staff technician) sitting there and he said motherboard has gone and it will be 550 to 600aed. Issue its not about paying money for my mobile its about trust, they didn't bother to call to customer as they said for technician and on top of other its shows unskilled and untrained way of changing problem other to any other issue. I always trust Samsung but this is highly unprofessional way of dealing.

Consumer Rating

I purchase a Samsung Refrigerator model pin 2012 and I have been very unhappy with it. The handler on the bottom freezer is constantly coming off. Seems like you could have done something more technically appropriate so this did not occur. Because of this, I am not likely to provide a positive recommendation for anyone to by a Samsung product. Precious to this I have always been happy with the products I have purchased. I am sorry now that I purchased this refrigerator.

Consumer Rating

The latest update to the S5 is horrible. My device runs very slow, unresponsive, times out. The graphic interface changes makes it more difficult to read. I have to enter my wifi password every time I go home. It takes several minutes to even get into the settings. Contacts keeps closing. It appears as if your programmers actually work for you competitors and are trying to drive your customers away. My daughter has the same problems with hers as I do mine. She called to your people for help, she might have as well as been talking to the 3rd grader across the street. Up until the update it was the best phone on the market, no longer, it is at the bottom. How about if you buy this rock back from me so I can buy anything from your competitors.

Consumer Rating

I am writing to tell you how disappointed I am in your product and most importantly, your CUSTOMER (NO) SERVICE. I purchased my Convection Range in Spring of 2012 after weeks of searching for the features and the looks that I thought would make my cooking and my kitchen shine. On Easter morning 2015 at around 7am while I had the oven set at 350 degrees and baking a pie, the oven suddenly exploded and flames erupted from the back of the control panel.
I immediately called 911 and had to evacuate my house while I waited on the fire department to come and check out the incident. Upon their inspection, nothing in my home wiring had been the cause and they determined that it was faulty wiring in the equipment. They said that the wiring harness was not properly insulated and over the couple of years that I had been using the range, it was melting the wiring and caused the explosion and resulting fire.
I was able to finish my cooking at a friends place and enjoyed our holiday with them since our home was filled with the awful smell of melting and burned wiring. When I was home later in the evening, I searched the internet to see if there had been other complaints/ a recall or anything else concerning my range. What I found was shocking!! I stopped counting at around 30 other reviews on Amazon and other websites about the same problem and was amazed that most of the reviewers had stated that they contacted SAMSUNG customer service and got no satisfactory response. They were told that their appliance was out of warranty and that Samsung was not going to help them out. While I couldn't believe it, I contacted SAMSUNG CS on Monday, April 6 and reported what had happened and was given a reference number, an apology and told that someone from executive customer response would contact me by 7pm that evening to discuss and get a resolution to the problem.
At 6:58 pm I received a call,discussed the problem and was told that they were again sorry for the incident and was told that my product of OUT OF WARRANTY - but they were going to make a 1 time inclusion to get the problem assessed and make it right by repairing or replacing my range. I was told that a contract service vendor would be calling me within 2 business days to schedule the appointment for service. I received the call from the vendor, Golden-In-Home Service, Inc. in Duluth, GA. When I was speaking to the representative and scheduling the appointment, I made sure to ask if Samsung was paying for the assessment and if they would determine if it was to be repaired or replaced and they confirmed that what I had asked was in fact correct. On Thursday, April 9, the service rep came to my home, opened the back of my range while telling me what the charges would be for the call and that the form stated that my equipment was out of warranty and that it was not going to be covered by Samsung. I asked him to wait while I called your CS department to get clarification and he refused to wait, closed up the back of my range and left.
When I called Customer Service at Samsung and gave them my reference number, the representative said that the special cs person and failed to put on the order that there was to be a 1 time inclusion for this incident and forwarded me to that Executive CS department. When I spoke with the ECS department, I was informed that they were not going to do anything about repairing or replacing my range, that they would just call and set another appointment for a service tech to come and evaluate the situation. UNACCEPTABLE! This range is only 3 years old and cost approx $1200 to purchase. The problem is obviously a defect in workmanship - (see my note above about the 30+ complaints) and your company is putting out a product that is hazardous and very dangerous.
I told the rep to forget about the "evaluation" appointment - I don't need someone to tell me that it is broken. I went and purchased another $1800 range this morning from Best Buy and purchased their 5 year extended warranty to avoid this problem in the future. I am extremely disappointed in your company and your product and will continue to express this to anyone and everyone that will listen to me when I tell them the story of my Easter morning 911 emergency.

Consumer Rating

Hi my name is shelly coleman i emailing you as im not happy about the way i was treated on the phone.
I called on 25th march 15 bout 4.30pm i was calling regarding my repair on my mobile i sent my phone to yourself as i didn't have any sound when recieving text messages but on the settings it was on loud, then a few days later my screen went blank but i could still recieve incoming calls but i couldnt do anything so i call samsung and they told me to send to you, which i did. But when i open my phone back up their was a letter inside saying that they have tried to call me to tell me that my phone was not covered by the manufacturers warranty and apparently i said i didnt want to pay. well i can asure you that i did not recieve any phone calls. ( apparenty i received a call on the 18th march was left no message and i do shift work which is 6am till 3pm or 12pm till 9pm well i can tell you that i was on earlys that week and i can a sure you that i did not recieve any calls after 3pm on that day) To be honest if you couldnt get hold of me then it would have been nice to put all the infomation in the letter as well. i called your samsung helpline as you may be aware i wasnt happy as my phone wasnt fixed so i spoke to a gentleman who put me through to the repair department and a i spoke to a lady who told me what was wrong with my phone as i had no idea. She said that the LCD screen underneath the screen had a crack in it and it wasnt covered so i asked her how much this would cost me and she told me then she said that she will put me through to samsung again as their company had stopped fixing samsung phones from that week (23/4/15) so i said well thats silly and how,who and where do i get it fixed.
So she put me through to a lady called Shezica who then i had to explain all over again which by this time i was getting slightly anord. she didnt have a clue what i was saying i wanted to know who do i go to know to get my phone fixed all she kept saying was you have to email the repair department which i have now done but i wanted to speak to someone she got slightly rude which i didnt appreciate so i asked if i could speak to her manager she firstly said no so i asked again can i speak to your manager she then put me on hold for about 10mins she then came back and said that all managers were in a meeting so i said get me a supervisor than please. she said their in meeting to i told her im sorry but you will not have everyone in a meeting you will always have a supervisor to hand well you do where i work anyway i found this very disgusting on how i was treated i have never had any problems with samsung before i still havent had any help on getting my phone fixed so to be honest im at a loose end and not happy.
I know my phone is on a 24mth contract and i have had it since sept 14 which makes that 6mths old i was given a quote of £150 to get it fixed but i dont see why i have to pay this as it should be covered in my contract.
I hope you can help me as im not happy and im without a phone.
Also i do think some of your staff need re training on their customer service skills.

Consumer Rating

I bought samsung a7 from dhaka, bangladesh on 2nd april this year. The second day I started using apps in it and it hanged & restarted automatically. The shop I bought it from restored factory default but no improvement I noticed!! I am deeply tensed because it is the first phone my dad brought me and is expensive too. I dont know whether too trust in samsung anymore or not! or if its a duplicate hand set i request you too PLEASE help me and take any action against the duplicate set distributor as its also about the reputation of samsung.
the shop i bought the phone is from
SHIAM ELECTRONICS
BASHUNDHARA CITY,Panthapath
Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Consumer Rating

Hi I own a Galaxy s5 and to be honest I'm not very happy with it at all, before the software update it used to get very hot and unstable and it still does, I took it in to our local repair centre and they repaired it, but i'm not sure what they did, although it still gets very hot and the battery doesn't last long either. Since the software update the battery life is awful, the camera is poor and very slow, the look of the software since the update is poor. The cover for the charger has dropped off and needs to be taken back to the repair centre. I keep getting adverts pop up which Ive done a little research into online and it seems a common thing since the update. All in all im not at all happy with this phone, Ive had Samsung phones for about 10 years now but I'm thinking of ditching this for another make. I'm really not happy with it. I see the s6 is due for release soon, I hope it is better than the s5

Consumer Rating

Ref 2117835788 spoke with C/S on 09.04.2015 at 10:14 My devise has been in for repair 3 times. Same fault. Last time customer care said if the fault came back they would replace it. Fault has come back. Spoke to James W in customer services he told me it would have to come back for repair a fourth time as all the three other repairs were the same just replacing the battery now after all that they would try something else. He said he would not guarantee that this would fix it. I asked for a replacement he said no. I asked to speak to his supervisor he said he didn't have one. I insisted on speaking to his supervisor he then admitted he did have one but he would not let me speak to them. He said I had to put my complaint in writing but that I probably would still not get a replacement. I again asked to speak to a supervisor. He said no and put the phone down on me. This is outrageous customer service. I did not shout or swear and if you play back the recording you will see that i just firmly asked to speak to his supervisor. I would not have him working for me. Please will you resolve this issue by replacing an obviously faulty devise with an alternative or refunding the cost of it.

Consumer Rating

I have a washing machine which is nearly 4 years old. It has made a very load noise when spinning and found that the rear drum is cracked and an arm of the drum shaft is broken....an unusual thing as it is not something that would usually break. I have ordered 3 rear drums from e spares....all arrived cracked. I have ordered another drum from formysamsung....that arrived broken. I have just ordered my 4th drum and am £400 pound out of pocket as I have to pay each time I re order and nothing has been credited back to my account. I have taken time o ff work for 8returns and deliveries. I have no money left in my account ? I have paid out £,s in launders costs. I am going to post this on Facebook as I am so fed up!

Consumer Rating

I am an Egyptian Doctor living in Cairo Egypt . 1 month ago I got a brand new Samsung a few days after it hit the market. The first Samsung smartphone with a full metal body, the Samsung GALAXY A7 and even though I don’t like spending a lot of money on mobile With an octa core processor it lured me into buying it…. Then as usual the honeymoon was disturbed. A little before one month of buying it. I started hearing noises with the voice of the caller. Next day I could not hear a thing from the earpiece. The loudspeaker is working and the headphones are working. All logical trials done, no response. Then I went to the respectable dealer I bought from. They took the mobile promising to repair it within 2 weeks. Imagine all the data on the phone: contacts, documents, mails. Suspended for two weeks because I paid a lot of money for a mobile that doesn’t work. This is not a complaint as I have been buying Samsung mobiles & LED for a long time. In between us at home we have 2 galaxy s4, 2 duos, 2 LED 42” screens, galaxy tab and some older versions of Samsung mobiles. But for your information this will be my last Samsung I’ll ever buy. Even after my A7 is repaired I’ll dispose of it in any way

Contact the Samsung Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Samsung. What is their corporate mailing address?

• 105 Challenger Rd.
    • Ridgefield Park
    • NJ 07660
  • I want to call the Samsung customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

973-601-6000
  • I need to visit the Samsung company website. What is their website address?