Samsung

Complaint Department

Most Popular Complaint about Samsung

Posted by Chuck La Mont on Jan 14, 2015
Customer Rating

The worst of the worst experience ever with Samsung, 7 phone hours with Samsung customer support to NO avail in assisting with setting up this entertainment system. The off shore rep's are the worst, polite yes, experienced NO, language barrier YES. They have NO clue as to how to assist the customer with the Samsung product making it operational and then when THEY get frustrated while talking to the customer they'll transfer you to someone else who equally has no experience in assisting, even worse the JUST HANG UP, oh yes the will JUST HANG UP on the customer. In short Samsung has NO experienced support staff, and if your a customer or thinking of becomming a Samsung customer be warned if you should be in need of Tech support and should have to call their off-shore support staff.

16 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Samsung provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Samsung?

Customer Satisfaction Results
1.98 out of 5
1.98 out of 5 Stars
258 Consumer Reviews

Samsung
Contact Information

I want to write a letter to Samsung. What is their corporate mailing address?

105 Challenger Rd.
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660

I want to call the Samsung customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

973-601-6000

I need to visit the Samsung company website. What is their website address?

More Samsung Complaints

Customer Rating

I recently bought a Samsun refrigerator and when my contractor installed it, he scratched it. No big deal. I thought I would just get some touch up paint from Samsung. Well, I called your 1-800-726-7864 number and your parts number and they were not able to help me with the color. I find this hard to believe. Is there someone who can help. The refrigerator I have is model number RF32FMQDBSR/AA. It has a stainless steel front with a dark gray side and it’s the side that is scratched .

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

My Samsung S4 from Sprint caught on fire while charging. Upon returning the phone to Sprint I was told all S4's the catch on fire have to be returned to Samsung. On Jan 12 2015 I returned the phone. It was returned to me 7 days later with all major components (including PCB) replaced. I tried to activate the phone with no luck. I took the phone to the local Sprint store and was told that Samsung had changed my IMEI and the new one was not on the Sprint network. The Sprint rep told me I would have to contact Samsung. As of today (2/23/2015) I have called Samsung 19 times with over 30 hours on the phone. The first obstacle is to get to the 'executive team'. This is the code name for the product liability group. The 1st level support team is trained very well not to let you reach the executive team, but this is the only path to reach that team. Of the times I have got through to them I have been told that the technician made a mistake and they would fix it, that is was a sprint problem, and finally that it was my problem. Another common response is that they will call me back. It is clear Samsung will never resolve this issue. Meantime I have bricked phone that I continue to pay for every month. On 2/7/2015 I filled an official complaint on Samsung's website. As of today (2/23/2015) I have received no response to this complaint.

Customer Rating

Samsung customer support is managed and operated by fucking morons. I have made ten fucking calls into there from level 1 to managers and none of them will fix any of the problems to a samsung mini4. the phillipino call center is stacked with support personnel that do not understand or can speak english let alone solve your problem. Samsung sucks i wish i never bought their phone. Samsung support is nonexistant and is staffed by morons and phillipinos that do not speak english.

Customer Rating

Hi there, I appreciate your response to this matter. I did trying doing a soft reset on this phone. After searching the internet, I have found that this is a known issue with this phone. I have went to several websites with user describing the same issue I am having with my Nexus.

I have over 10 hours of troubleshooting invented in this phone with no help. Yesterday, I worked with a tech support person online from Samsung. I must say, I wish I did more research before buying this phone.

I bought a new Samsung Note 2 for a Christmas gift and having serious doubts about keeping it. Lucky for me, Verizon was nice enough to set my activation date until 12/22. After all my time and the money invested, I’m extremely disappointed. Please see the links I provided below.

As you will see, I am one of many people having this same issue. Unfortunately unsuspecting people have bought this devise without knowing there could be potential issues.

Since this isn’t a company known issue, is there any recommendation you can provide to get this phone up and working again? I’ve tried a list worthy of methods for troubleshooting. Any advice you could provide would be very helpful

Thanks,
Micheline

Customer Rating

I have purchased a 42" Samsung TV in 2008 and it was used very little. After two years the TV would not turn on, had a repair man come. He fixed the power compacitor, as it noted in all the defaults on this TV. After a few months, the power supply went out again, repair came back, fixed again. He said if it went out again it would be my responsibility to have it repaired and paid for.

It again is out, appears to be the same problem. No power. I have been without a TV for 8 mos. now. Please advise or prorate my usage and send refund so I can buy another TV that is realiable. I pd. $600 for this TV at Circuit City.

Please respond as to how this will be handled. This is my second request and am disappointed that I have never heard anything. At least be courteous enough to reply.--Linda

Customer Rating

I purchased a samsung 60" 8 series tv and have had a smart feature app problems since day one. I have spoken to technical support a dozen times over two months. The problem couldn't be resolved over the phone service the first time. Which then I was told I have to wait 3 weeks to find out if they can fix it or not. My question is if they couldn't fix it why didn't they organise a tech to come to my house to try and fix it. I have been waiting over 2 months now I shouldn't have to keep waiting. I just want to go and replace it. This falls back on samsung so why should I be put at any more inconveniene then I already have.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Nick on 09/02/2013 at IP address 101.119.14.64 using our Samsung complaint form. This opinions contained in this Samsung customer review titled, "Unprofessional technical service" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

Had a Samsung for only 5 months and have had nothing but problems. Bought it brand new. Customer care needs to get together and get on the same page you get different answers and suggestions from everyone you talked to. They have me running from store to store to fix my problem and when I get to the stores and tell them the problem and customer care told me to come the employees look at me and say customer care said that.!!!

Customer care sent you!!! So what customer care says and suggests the att@t stores are not on board with. So I have got nothing resolved. Just wasted gas running. I will never recommend att@t to anyone again and will rip all att@t products out of my home. The u verse my phone, and Internet. I am done!!! There is no point to this complaint I am sure probably wont hear from anyone!!

Customer Rating

I would like to file a complaint against one of your employees working at the Samsung Support phone hotline . He only identified himself as Scef and refused to give his surname. The incident happened on Monday 2 February 2015 around 15.20. I inquired about a printer problem with a Samsung C140 that was delivered today. The issue is that the printer does not work although the installation was successful. More specifically it says that there was no paper while paper was inserted in the tray. Scef claimed that the problem lied with the paper. i reassured him on several occasions that it was standard paper used in my office although i was unable to give the exact make of the paper. he was unwilling to provide further assistance unless i was able to give exact details of the make and weight of the paper used.

I wasted a lot of time and the employee was clearly unhelpful and he offered no help in solving the problem. On top of that he also gave me a non-existing complaints email address - most likely in bad faith. In my opinion such a person is not suitable for a job at an online telephone support helpdesk.

Customer Rating

Purchased a 64 in Samsung in December 2015 lasted 3 months rang Samsung and tech came out and said will take two months to replace part and they will give me another tv wich took two months to get . Second tv lasted 4 months and they replaced 3 screens in two weeks .Teck said he will send his report for an exchange tv rang Samsung customer care and and keep on getting told it is getting reviewed and that's allready taken 4 weeks and we have got no tv to watch . Have taken six days of work waiting for Samsung tecks and they have not turned up on two of those days . Sent 8 emails to my case manager to respond or ring me back for answers keep on getting told he will contact you within 24 to 48 hours no response . Samsung are an absolute disgrace

Customer Rating

I contacted customer service very unhappy and still waiting for higher management to contact me. Bought a washing machine two months ago and had to call the engineer out as it was putting holes in my clothes. Engineer found the problem within five minutes. The biggest part of machine needs replacing. I asked for a new washing machine but as it is more than 28 days old I can only get a new part fitted "free of charge". I will not be recommending my family or friends to buy Samsung as customer service is rubbish girl kept saying sorry can't understand you!!! Please reply one unhappy customer. The local engineer was lovely and very understanding. If the washing was older I would have been happy to replace with a new part but not when its two months old.

Customer Rating

After waiting at least 20 minutes for Samsung technical support to answer my call and then go through another 20 minutes of useless testing and 1 reset to no avail I was informed that he had to answer other calls due to the fact that they had trouble with their servers. When I asked him how long it would take to get it fixed he said asap, maybe a day or two. My actual problem is that when using my Samsung smart hub TV ue40d7000 luxxu to connect to Netflix and bbc I player I get network problem. Please try later. Connection to the itv player and the web is ok. I Have no faith that Samsung will resolve the problem soon.

Customer Rating

My device Samsung galaxy s GT-s7562 imei number 352985054708470 using in Lahore Pakistan of Samsung green tech warranty exp in dated 14/06/2014 now my device have a minor problem is out going call is okay incoming calls not okay after restarted device will be okay incoming and SMS received after ten min incoming call n SMS not yet. I will go Samsung green tech office Alhafeez plaza main boulevard Lahore Pakistan telling them my device problem and receive my phone giving me receipt n job no 39225 date 10/02/2015 they tolled me checking and repairing process with in 4 or 5 working days today is 20/02/2015 i just asking them what about my device n job no 39225 responding is amazing attitude now they should reply me in SMS.

"Dear MR ASSAD S, Please collect your device from green tech service centre against job no 39225.thanks you for visiting greentech service centre. good luck."

After this message i called senior officer Bilal cell no 0301 8596611 about call duration 4 min he tolled me your device n job no 39225 not cleared yet. dear official tell me where i am going for repairing. they should waste my time 11 days including my calls n visits this is very wrong about ur company brand i requesting you please help me about my device.

Customer Rating

I have had my Samsung Range for 4 years. In the last four months ...food I have baked hasnot cooked as it should. I tried to calibrate the oven. I failed. I called Samsung Support...what a waste of time that is...you talk to someone away from America, who does not know the language or understand American values or lifestyles.....that was a big mistake!! He told me "how to fix it" which was so incorrect I worried about damaging the solid state controls. Why do they put support people in a position to help people when they don't know what they are doing? I called a Samsung repairman. After 1 1/2 hours and $145 later, he tells me nothing is wrong with the oven....but, I must make sure the oven recycles to the set temperature at least 3 times to pre-heat the oven. That takes 20-25 minutes of electrical energy and my time. It was not like that before. Not only that, but it does not let you know when the correct time has been reached, even after 20-25 minutes. I have never been so disappointed in an appliance for which I paid almost $800. I will never buy another Samsung item...no matter what and I will tell all my friends also.

I have four grown sons...so I do know cooking....And I have had stoves which lasted 17 years, 14 years, and one I sold my son which is 30 years old and still going strong. Can we ever get a good product made in America with made- in- America parts again? Shame on us for settling for this market environment we are now caught in !!!

Customer Rating

2 weeks after purchasing a new Samsung Galaxy s2 phone, My wife accidently dropped it in the washing machine. I contacted Samsung customer service and explained what happen, given a authourazation to send it in. It was explained that I would have to pay for repairs, I agreed. Received the phone back after a week saying it was unrepairable. I find that hard to believe. I will never buy another Samsung product plus tell as many people I can about this incident.

Customer Rating

We purchased a Samsung Microwave late Novemer 2012. Starting in December we have had nothing but problems. We call to get it fixed in January, and to this day we are still trying to get this problem resloved. When last I called your company they told me I now qualify for a replacement, with me paying for a new installation. ( yes I can get receive money back in 20 days), Really!!!! ) When I asked to speak to management, I was told it would take 2 days more, this was 3 days ago. Since then I have called back to get a new one.....again I have to wait 3 to 5 day for the store to call me back. It seems to me that since the micowave is not even 90 days old your company would be in the business to make me happy. Much less provide me with a new microwave. Have you tried cooking lately without a microwave for this long?

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to bring to your kind notice that in recent past I had been to Thailand and I have purchased one Samsung 40” LED Model No: UA40EH5000R from Bangkok on 29-04-2013, and I have the following query.

While demo testing shown to me at the Bangkok based dealers shop they had informed that thru cable internet service provider internet facility can be availed On above mentioned TV and then it will behave as SMART TV ?

IS THIS CORRECT?

You are requested to inform how do I connect internet connection as I could not found the terminal on back side of the TV.

Regards,

Dilip N. Joshi

Customer Rating

I bought a samsung refrigerator Model no RL67MCPN Model code RL67MCPN/XFA Ser no C95742BZ800060P S/N; C95742BZ800060P from a company in George Third Generation. From day one i was not satisfied with the unit as it's ice making unit was not working. I did report the matter with the sales person . He after two months send a local guy to my house. Armed with a bottle of super glue glued something and removed something from the ice maker , messing glue all over my worktop wich i can not remove. This account is also for you. He promised to order a new part as he is part of the design team of Samsung and will correct this problem in the factory. Samsung contacted me after a month that the part arrived. After 4 months this wise guy was waiting for the part. At the moment the unit is making ice behind the shelves not any usable ice. It freezes everything.
I am sitting with a very expensive unit that i paid good cash money for. The call centre just give me a number. NOTHING happens. Please advice.

Respected Sir

This is to Request you that i have Purchased
SAM PLASMA PS - 43D490A1 From: Sargma India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
(155, Kapil Vihar Pitam Pura, Delhi -110034, Ph. 011-27535349, 27353979 M. 9891415208 Mr. Vipul)

On 1 Jan 2012, Invoce No. SP-3435

Now My Plasma is Not working Properly Since 2 Month, After Compalaing About the Product on 1 Sept 2012 No Step has Been
taken till Today(22 Nov 2012) From the Company as my Product is Still in Warranty
Only The Complaint No. 843882217 Has Been issued to me from Company, Now Inspite of Sending them the Reminder No to Times
no Step Has been taken till Date

Therefore i Humbly Request you to Look After This Matter ASAP
Waiting for your Reply

Regards
Dalip Kumar
M. 9818689066

Customer Rating

I bought Samsung LED TV from Thailand (Sai international trading) in March 2012 and from nearly two months we are getting burning smell from TV also TV screen has a line . It gives a impression that TV is buring from inside and may affect us any day. Twice I got electric shocks from this TV.

The problem is Tax return officer at Airport kept our bill & we in hurry forgot to take a copy of the bill. Now we tried contacting Sai trading thailand over phone to fax us the bill but they seem to be least bothered also VAT refund team of thailand doesnt want to help.

We are going to counsumer court this coming week and we need justice as this product may affect our life.

Rahul (India: 9986142826)

Hello
I have bought your product just 10 days ago the Samsung galaxy camera.
After 10 days screen message appeared says zoom is not functioning.
Now my cameravis not working
Please help me urgently
A product which has a usage of 10 days how possible becomes out of order?...
Regards
Hakan Saglam

Customer Rating

In 2012, november 8, I purchased, at Samsung store, in Frankfurt, Germany, a smartphone model galaxy S2.
When I came back home, to Israel, I disappointed to find out, that the phone does not function correctly, and has a lot of problems.
( After switching on, the unit stuck, without any functions enable, or die - black screen with no option to swith it on or off ...).
I took the unit to Samsung lab in Israel for repair. Their answer was, that this phone is faulty, but they can't do any thing,
because it has not been purchased in Israel. So, with no choise, I sens it back to Germany.
Unfortunately, I found out, that in Germany, they even did not take it from the post office. And after a few months,
it has been sent back to me , without even opening the box.
I think that so much serious and honorable company, as Samsung is, shoud treat a little bit different,like happened in my case.
I hope so much, that you’ll try to solve my diappointment, my problem and my bad experience, by taking back that machine,
and send me a new, good, working one.
(I have no interst by repairing the old faulty phone!)
Hope so much to fulfill my reqest,

Sumsung customer-ID is: 2413729661

Mr. M. Levit.
mic.levit@gmail.com
+972-(0)52-4707182, +972-(0)54-4518302

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Michael Levit on 09/03/2013 at IP address 84.109.97.112 using our Samsung Mobile complaint form. This opinions contained in this Samsung Mobile customer review titled, "defective galaxy s2, and disgusting service from samsung Germany" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

Sir I purchased a 40" LED during my visit to Bangkok in Jan 2013 from Singh Traders vide ref no.560127-12-2-03-0095/1 on 27th jan 2013.after coming back to india on opening the box i found samsung wireless LAN adapter missing which is mentioned in the user manual.kindly look into the matter and provide me the missing part so that i can install my product.

Customer Rating

i purchased mobile on 11/06/2013 after a 15 days i was having a problem of handset heat and battery was low continus charging does not work. I have asked retailer for this they replaced the battery but still the problem as it is. now if this problem with new piece how customer have faith on such a branded co. now retailer also does not ready to hear a problem keep on promising . kindly replace with new handset.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by GANESH SABLE on 09/03/2013 at IP address 120.61.56.123 using our SAMSUNG complaint form. This opinions contained in this SAMSUNG customer review titled, " replace with new handset" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

respected sir, by your product on 20/10/2011. it is samsung chat3222 and it started giving problem from 2 nd day of purchasing. I visited your service center on 25/10/2011 and complaint about it i waited for 2 hrs for that. I told them i exam have exam tomorrow do it fast and they reply that your work is in process and after 2 hrs engineer came out and told me your mobile have no problem i haven't repair it or opened it. i told him that i have checked 5 times that charging not working and also connectivity with my computer he shown me that all this function is working with out repair else he will replace my mobile.

I , thrust him that time now within 12 day again same problem occur and now you only suggest what to do.i haven't visit galary as they will never accept that this is manufacturing error. i shown this problem to shopkeeper from where i brought this mobile they told to issue duo from gallery. now i cant tolerate this i want replacement or my money back else i will file complaint for same.

Customer Rating

My main compliant was about my phone (Galaxy S3) which broke down after only 3 months of purchase. But now my disappointment in Samsung and frustrations with the terrible level of service of the Customer Service (Union Group) in Cairo, Egypt.

Im sorry to say that I did not expect such an experience from Samsung. I have dealt with Apple before and had my iphone and ipad fixed very efficiently and timely and most important was treated with professionalism.

The problem is that my phone suddenly started charging very slowly ie. It could stay up to 12 hrs in the charger and would be charged to only 30%! So I took the phone to Samsung - Union Group, in Cairo Egypt. And was treated very badly. First of all the customer service there took the phone and wrote on the receipt that took (to prove the status of the phone submitted) that the screen is scratched , although it is not!! When I told him that, he said that the screen protector is! So I told him the screen protector is not the screen! He said that means I can remove the protector….. after arguing over this he agreed to write on the receipt that the screen is not scratched.

Then I asked him when I can get the phone back, he said to call the customer service number after 3 days to know when I can receive it, and that it can take up to 14 days!!!! I told him this is too much especially that it’s a manufacturing problem. Instead of apologizing to me or compensating me in any way, I have to wait for 14 days and keep calling them to know when its ready!

The next day I called them, the CS said he still has no idea where the phone is and that he gets a report every 48hrs!!, and that I should call again tomorrow. I asked to talk to his manager, he wouldn’t let me.

The third day, I called them AGAIN and still did NOT get any information what so ever, and when I asked them that I want to make a complaint the CS told me I should tell her!!! I said no I want to talk to the CS manager, she said go send them an e-mail and they will reply after 48 hours!!!

Im sorry, all this is not acceptable. It is not professional and very slow and very rude!!! It is my right to get information about where the phone is and how long it will take and what is wrong with it.

If I knew that this is the service quality of Samsung, I would have never gotten anything from Samsung, and would just stay with my iphone.

I am requesting an urgent reply on the status of my phone please. As I am sure that Samsung Senior Management do not accept this low level service.

Customer Rating

The TV has vertical lines thru it. Had service come out (at my own expense) and they said it would be too costly to fix, as it's the Front Panel that is defective. I called Samsung and got absolutely no where. Tried their "online" chat - not available. Email complaint would not allow me to continue as it did not show my model number and would not allow me to type in the model number. I see someone else is having or had the same problem as me. Very frusterating.

Customer Rating

My 3 year old daughter has a baton fot her birthday and made a mistake and hit the corner of the tv leaving a small spider web crack in the tv I turn the tv on it no longer works properly. I call walmart and samsubg for repair prices and services. As well as othet tepair prives and shops all shops stated the price could be $ 1000.00 or over. I have no problem paying, for repair but when did the price for a new screen equal to the price of a new tv. My flat screen at the time. Thank you.f the accident is less than a year old. Is there anyone that could help me find a repair shop with a reasonable cost for repair of my flat scteen tv. My cell phone#-708-567-8788 Home#708-753-0955 email is scrims1605@comcast.net. If not I will have to contact consumer fraud. States attorney or some state agency that helps the consumer.t

Customer Rating

Three weeks ago, I bought a Samsung ML-2160 printer from Carrefour Egypt and it had a faulty cartridge. Your Samsung Metra maintenance store would not fix it or change it. What is the remedy to this problem? Thank you.

Customer Rating

I bought a Samsung LCD 52" inch TV three years ago, and now the TV has vertical lines on the screen. I called Samsung customer service and told them my problem. They told me it sounded like bad cappacitors, and that they would send a repair service out at no charge because these cappacitors are under Samsung warranty. Service repair came out to my house and replaced them, but I am still having the same problem. The service tech said that the TV has a bad panel and the charge to repair it would be $750, parts and labor. I called customer service back and told them what the repair service said, and they said that Samsung doesn't warranty panels, and there was nothing they could do for me. I'm sure I'm not the only person that has had this problem, I've seen lots of complaints on the internet about this defect. I wish Samsung would warranty more parts on their TVs so people like me and others dont have to take a loss when purchasing a Samsung. They should live up to the standard of what they advertise their product as. I paid $1500 for the TV, and now I am out of a TV. If there is anyway Samsung could compensate me for my loss with repair or some form of compensation, it would be greatly appreciated.

Customer Rating

I had purchase the Samsung Galaxy Grand handset a month back. Now i have hanging problem with this handset like whenever i am using the handset there i facing error of (unfortunately the process com. google.process.gapps has stopped ) now i need the solution of this problem please help asap.

Companies Like Samsung