Samsung Customer Service

Contact Samsung Corporate

Toll free phone number: 973-601-6000

Samsung is a South Korean multinational electronics corporation that is publicly traded on the South Korean stock exchange. They specialize in televisions, mobile phones, semiconductors among other ventures. Samsung employs over 326,000 and has been one of the top leading information technology companies by revenue since 2009. Sales on Samsung Linkedin were reported as US 196 billion.

If you have a problem with your Samsung device please visit the point of purchase or call 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864). You may also call 201-229-4000 six days a week. The CEO of Samsung is Yoon Boo-Keun. You may address international postal mail to 129 Samsung-ro, Suwon-Si, Gveonggi-D, 443-742, South Korea. You may also look at this contact page for further email report forms. Since Samsung and Best Buy have a longtime partnership you might utilize them for customer support.

Founded for telecommunications in 1969 Samsung replaced Apple as world’s largest technology company in 2011. Apple and Samsung are “frenemies” since Samsung is a major supplier for parts. There has been ongoing litigation with employees due to the rising number of employees that are ill or dying. Social media presence in the Korean language may be found on Facebook, Twitter, English on Linkedin and especially Google+.

Upset with Samsung?

File a complaint here!

Reach Samsung Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Samsung corporate office

• 105 Challenger Rd.
    • Ridgefield Park
    • NJ 07660

973-601-6000

A-

24 hours a day online

Top Samsung Complaints

I have been attempting to stop shipment/cancel my order #994667505 for a tv & DVD player. The reason is delayed shipping which wasn't depicted on your web order site. I have been kept on phone hold for over 1 1/2 hours attempting to cancel order (855)-726-8721. I, in fact, found same tv & DVD on Amazon which I received in time period necessary for me. Samsung web based customer sales support is absolutely horrible....I will think twice before using again

Comment (0)

I have bought a samsung note 4 in December 2014, I was at samsung service at high point in Melbourne and they have changed the battery as the problem was too fast lose battery and freezing, after months in this year June I was at Melbourne Central service with the same issue, they accused me to use not genuine SD card what I have bought from Michael Photo shop in Melbourne CBD, Elizabeth street.

I have taken out the SD card and tried as was expected the problem was not solved. yesterday my partner was there at Melbourne central and they have wiped off the system and reinstalled and tested the battery and they said it will solve the problem, but the battery drained even faster. We have went back few hours later and showed them and found out there is no record of my first visit at all and no record my partner visit even they admit they know she was there. And they tried to take it for testing for 5-10 working days without any swap phone as my partner is sick and need 24/7 access to the phone.

We have asked to print out all the history and we haven't got it. Even they have said someone else came to the shop right after me in this year June under my name and phone number with a completely different phone. We have offered 3 option or leave there the phone and we go away with a swap phone or they replace the phone on the spot or they trade in to a new phone in a price to compensate our problem and the not proper service. Even talked to the afternoon shift manager and the problem still not solved.

Comment (0)

I purchase my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo model SM-G903W and I am dissatisfied with my purchase as the screen is delicate to the touch and the volume is very low I have to be talking loudly in my phone and I am always losing my calls because if my hands or ears touch the screen it drops my call. Any thing you can do to assist me I would be happy as I really enjoy my Samsung phones as this is my second purchase of a Samsung phone. My husband and I both have the same phone. I would really appreciate the relevant person getting my complaint dealt with.

Comment (0)

I can't get my TV repaired. It has been almost two months. I got a courtesy of repair because my TV started acting strangely after only one year. My warranty, of course, had ended. They extended it and off we took it to the repair shop. So, they ordered the wrong part. Now, I need a( receipt.) Like it's my fault I ordered the wrong part myself. So, for me to get it fixed (again) because nothing really happened, I have to try to prove that it was bought exactly a year or two ago. That is ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. So, let's see what happens. I am so disappointed. Oh, the number to the repair shop is (480) 963 3723. Please don't go to them. You don't want this to happen just because the repair is free. Or, you can pay for more than the TV is worth. $586 for mine.

Comment (0)

At the beginning of June, 2016 Samsung offered a promotional deal that if a person bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge mobile device they would receive a Wireless Samsung headphone set that was part of the Fathers Day bonus. All that was required to do was to apply to the bonus offer online giving proof of purchase and an address to have the headphones sent to. I purchased a Galaxy S7 edge on June 10th and applied to the bonus offer providing the Model # SM-G935W8 along with the IMEI # 356160070975745 along with my address and telephone No.

That was 4 months ago. Since then I have called the customer service line many times who always asked me to resend the same information to various email addresses for which I also have done. I have only received a couple of return emails apologizing for something not being done and that they had looked after the matter and that I could expect receive the headphones in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Many weeks have gone by since those promises. My latest try was once again to the customer service line where a representative named Steven again asked me to send the same information but this time to a different email address, support at mobilepromos.ca. and that I would get a response in 72 hours. That was 5 days ago and I am not surprised.

No matter what email address that I was asked to send the same information no one ever replied to me even though I requested confirmation of them receiving my emails. I am at a loss as to why Samsung has treated this problem. I bought the phone under the condition that I would also receive the Wireless Headphones and all I have ever got in return is a complete run around of empty promises. Right now I don't know whether I will receive any different treatment than I have in the past. As far as I am concerned, Samsung has breached a sales agreement for which I might have to seek legal recourse.

Comment (0)

Good day to whom it may concern. I bought a USB flash drive on Sunday 2016-10-01 at Game Kolonade. On the package it says 16 gig but when I got home the PC said their is only 14.9 gig on the flash drive available. This is unacceptable. I wanted to return it but I just knew I am going to have problem with that. They are going tell me its not their problem I must forward a complaint to Samsung and that is why I am sending this complaint. It is short of 1.1 gig and what do we pay for that amount of data at the shops. If the package says 16 we expect 16 gig. I need to know what you are going to do to fix this mistake.

Comment (0)

Please note I was informed to go to the showroom yesterday and collect my phone, However even till today the phone has not been given to me. Please understand this a brand new phone preserved by me without even a scratch on it. In just a matter of few days this brand new phone of yours has already given me Issues with Sound, with Screen and i am really worried as to what more issues will come up in the future.

I really fail to understand how a brand new phone after paying such a high price can be of this quality and let me tell you I previously used a BlackBerry from 2012 till date which is now being used by my mother and is in very fine condition. I paid such a high price for your phone so that i could get the best quality and durability at least for the next 5 years but i was wrong I cannot compare your Samsung S7 edge to even a blackberry that I had.

After purchasing your phone I have had to visit your show room 5 times till now, I was not even given a temporary phone by the Samsung Sahara Center showroom manager to use during this period and has been 3 days now causing great inconvenience and embarrassment. My colleagues/ relatives have struggled to reach me and are shocked with the service provided by Samsung and that this piece was taken from the Sahara Center Samsung Showroom
After what ever i have gone through, I definitely would not recommend any of my colleagues or relatives to make purchase from Samsung as you expect to get the best by paying a high price but it is not the case.

Kindly give me the contact number of your manager at the highest level as need to make him aware of what a disappointing experience this has been for me in terms of Inconvenience caused, Product Quality, Service provided, Misleading information etc. Please ask yourselves do I deserve this kind of product quality and service after paying such a high price.

Comment (0)

I have a defective Samsung Galaxy S6 that is less than a year old. It is starting have a flowing liquid visible on the inside. I called to see what can be done and Samsung wants me to send it in. I cant do that. I work through my phone. I depend on having it. Why cant a replacement be sent and then send mine when I get it like AT&T does its insurance claims? Why should I be put out when it is a Samsung product problem? Warranty department couldn't help me. So here is my complaint.

Comment (0)

I have held Samsung phones over the years as i have preferred Samsung over I phones, however I am outraged at not only myself but a lot of others having trouble with your Samsung product in phones not holding charge, batteries need replacing, and charging ports faulty. I am over upgrading my phone and I'm in a position now where I think in comparison maybe I am better to transfer to apple as it seems they are having better wear and tear and better battery life. I feel as though over the years I have been ripped off an been very patient with these devices and should not need to upgrade in order just to replace faulty phones. I also have a washing machine through you guys in which I had purchased brand new and it got recalled.

Comment (0)

I bought a Samsung TV 1 year ago tomorrow (9.20.15). Model UN55J6200AFXA SN 04K73CZG600195Y. The sensor on the TV has become faulty over the past few months and works only on occasion. Most times, I cannot manually toggle back and forth to the Smart Hub, volume, Menu etc using the button on the actual tv. The remote control is the same way and only works on occasion, my guess is because the sensor on the actual TV is faulty.

I do not have my original receipt, but spoke to Samsung and was told I had to provide the bill of sale to make sure it was covered under the 1 year warranty. I purchased the TV on my Sears credit card and went to Sears where I purchased it asking for a copy of my receipt. They printed out a copy from their system which lists the purchased date, sku #, method of payment etc but it does not list the Model # or Serial number. When I asked the manager at Sears for a more detailed copy, he said that what he gave me was all he could provide. I spoke to his manager and he said the same thing.

I emailed the copy I was given to eFax@sea.samsung.com as instructed by the Samsung rep I spoke to, but did not hear anything for over a week. Finally when I called they said they never received the Bill of Sale. I then asked to speak to someone else and was transferred to a 3rd person who finally informed me that the copy I sent was invalid and there is nothing they can do without a valid bill of sale. I'm attaching what I was given by the sears sales rep. It has a SKU # which should tie back to the make and model somehow. I have been a Samsung customer for years and I have 2 other Samsung televisions, phones etc.

This is the first time I've ever had a problem and I'm really disappointed that I cannot get this fixed under warranty because I'm unable to provide the correct bill of sale. I went to the Sears where I bought it from and this is what they gave me! I'm still paying for this smart TV every month and if I have to deal with a faulty sensor each time I try to watch it I'm going to lose my mind. Hoping someone can help because every person I speak to at Samsung has told me there is nothing they can do for me.

Comment (0)

I have a samsung gear s2 classic and a USB flash drive that i was having a problem with, so I sent it in for repair. I called to find out about it and I was told that they needed a part for it that they could not get and i would have to wait. After no contact I called today and was rudely treated. After waiting for ten minutes for a agent when she came to the phone she gave me the typical greeting, kept me waiting on hold for another ten minutes while she transferred me to the repair center and i held and held and held then a lady answered and hung up on me.

I called back and got a man and I asked for a supervisor and he put me on hold for 20 minutes and then came back and asked me if i really wanted to talk to a supervisor. He then put me on hold for another twenty minutes. And this is where I am at now on hold.. Repair Ticket number is 4137690073. I asked for a replacement since it was still under warranty but i was told no. This is my last business venture with samsung.

Comment (0)

I was lied to from the beginning of purchase from AT&T and the phone does not do what it was sold to do. It often fails by turning off. I must down load the manual, hard to read and difficult to understand. Designed to fail and not be repaired just like the printer. Printer used ten amps of current, highly inefficient. It failed and as it was designed to do and it was not worth repair because it was made by Samsung.

Comment (0)

In April we purchased at phone from ATT during their promotion for a 48Inch Samsung Smart tv. I have tried several times since then to try to find out about my tv to no avail. Today I called and I talked to a rather rude representative and 800 Samsung. I am very disappointed with Samsung. I have talked to so many people and no one would help me. They now say the promotion is over and I will not receive my tv. We own 4 Samsung phones and 3 televisions. We upgraded to the Galaxy 7s Edge just to get the tv. Your representative refused to let me talk to an administrator and I ask several times. I was told that there was no administrator there.

I spent 2 and a half hours on the phone with her. She told me to call ATT and I did they told me the promotion was done by Samsung and they have on their records that I was to receive the tv. The lady I talked to said I never send in what I needed to but I did I sent the picture of the invoice and my info. She basically told me I did not. I will never again purchase or recommend this company to anyone. The lady told me her name was Imelda. I hope that's the right one. That phone cost me 794.00. I just wanted what was owed to me. I have spent the last 3 months trying to find out about this to no avail. Thank you for reading my email.

Comment (0)

My almost new Samsung Galaxy S7 reset itself. I lost all my photos, contacts, etc. When I tried to get back on, the Google accounts would not work. I was locked out for days. I contacted Verizon- they couldn't help after spending literally hours. I as told to contact Google! Yeah, try that one. I tried multiple times to contact Samsung but sat on hold forever. I finally got thru to Samsung and they were so rude. They did not apologize for the fact that the phone reset and I lost everything on it. They did not care that my Google accounts would not work and, as a result, I spent more frustrating hours which are now days.

This Galaxy S7 had problems from the start, lost calls and no service. My husband's cheap phone had perfect service but my Galaxy S7 would not have service -so obviously it wasn't the provider, but the phone. Anyway, Samsung tells me that I have to send my phone back to them. Prove I own it despite the fact that I had the Verizon Rep inside the Verizon store contacted Samsung directly.

The Verizon Rep. also told me after hearing about the issues with my phone that the fact that the Galaxy S7 reset itself and the fact that I had problems with the Galaxy S7, my phone was under warranty. In fact, I have only had the phone for 2 months. However, Samsung to honor the warranty. Samsung expects me to prove I own the phone, send the phone to them, and then wait for Samsung to unlock the phone that shouldn't have been locked to begin with. Samsung says that the phone issue is not related to the warranty since I am just locked out.

SO, now I have to wait for Samsung to receive my proof of purchase, send me a call tag, return my phone, wait for Samsung to unlock it, then go back to Verizon and Verizon will then replace my defective phone which will probably be a nightmare. Meanwhile, I am expected to pay Verizon for a useless phone and a plan that I cannot use. Anyone out there please contact me or submit complaints against Samsung. I would love to join anyone else in a law suit- just on the principle alone...Also, submit complaints to the Better Business Bureau and The Federal Trade Commission.

I will be researching online every place possible to submit complaints against Samsung. I will spend as many hours as Samsung has stolen from me writing complaints. All I ever wanted is what I paid for.

Comment (0)

It has been over 1 month ago since I initially contacted Samsung head office. I can't believe the level of customer service I have experienced. I truly feel that my concerns have not been understood or validated at this time. I still have not heard from anyone as of yet as I was told someone would contact me. I thought someone would by phone or email but no-one did. When they asked me for my email address I thought it was to contact me about giving me a return authorization or information on how to get my replacement TV but it was not. It was to flood my inbox with advertisement from Samsung. All I want is another TV. Can I please get some resolution and not be ignored any longer. Please see a copy of my email I sent on 07/31/2016. Unstable Product - TV Screen Damage (UN32J5205AFXZA) S/N - 04J93CFG9118182B

Hello, I recently contacted you about my TV on 7/17/2016.I initially spoke to Mr. Darian #89063 and was then transferred to Mr. Shawn, who then transferred me to Ms. Janessa. My issue is that I purchased that smart TV and only paid attention to the fact that it showed good and was excited about my new smart TV; not the fact that it was unstable. As I have mention to all above associates I am not a negligent person and I don't believe that the little bump I created on my dresser with my vacuum cleaner should have made my TV topple over on my cable box and crack the screen.

The flat screen TV I had there before never did that. It was also a 32" flat screen by Sylvania. I has it for 10 yrs before wanting a smart TV. I went to best buy where I bought the TV and showed them my TV and the displays in the store for them to see the stability of the TV. They also saw the instability.. The store advised me to contact you and provided me with the number to call ; which I did.

I am truly disappointed in the service I have received from this company. After speaking to the last person Janessa in escalation and telling her I want another TV in place of this one because I really believe that TV should have been more stable than it was. Had I known that it wasn't I would have had it wall mounted. I told her I needed a RA for another TV. I only had this TV since Nov 26,2015 and I paid it $227.99. That is a lot of money for me to spend and not have working product. Ms. Janessa took my complaint on 7/17/2016 and stated that someone would contact me on Monday 7/18/2016.

As of today 07/31/2016, no one has contacted me about my replacement. The only thing I have received 2 days later was an email saying ""Thank you for contacting us" nothing else in the email. I really would like my TV replaced. I really didn't think I would have to go through so many people and still no satisfaction. I would really appreciate if someone could fulfill my request and not continue to give me the runaround or simply ignore me. I did not leave the TV with Best Buy because Ms. Janessa stated you may want me to send it to you.

Comment (0)

Previously I've used a Samsung camera of the PL series. This was a fine camera with an especially superior Li-on battery. I never charged the battery from the mains. Whenever I downloaded the photos to PC, the camera charged itself from USB in a relatively short time. But something went wrong in the filter of my camera and on 26th April 2016, I bought a newer Samsung product i.e., WB150 F (S/N A2HBCNAD90022YX) from an online store. Now this camera which is supposed to use a better lens is a total disappointment. Because its battery is a very poor battery; it always self discharges and I am forced to use a power bank to charge the battery whenever I use the camera outdoors. Did you replace the superior battery with a poor one or have I purchased a fake-battery camera?

Comment (0)

Almost impossible to get in contact with. Ha a phone conversation with promised follow-up. None. Purchased an appliance that is one 14 months old-and will cost as much to repair as buy a new one. Throwaway mentality? A company who does not stand behind its product? No customer service. Impossible to navigate Samsung customer service on web.

Comment (3)

My Samsung television fell off the wall. It was hanging on an Ultra Slim Wall Mount and the round plastic mount thingy on the back of the tv cracked open and broke causing my tv to fall and break. I have learned that there is a class action lawsuit about this wall mount causing tvs to fall off the wall and I am waiting to find out what happens. Their stuff just sucks.

Comment (0)

Bought a washing machine in 28-10-2013, with a 5 year warranty. Used the machine on Sunday, the 5th June. Opened the door to find bits of rubber between the drum and door. On further inspection found the rubber had been damaged. Got in touch with Samsung on the Monday 6th June, was told to send pictures of the damage, which I e-mailed to them that day. Contacted them on the Wednesday the 8th, to find out what was happening with our enquiry, only told by them, that on a 8 kg washing machine, that 4 kg is clothes and the other 4 kg is water.

They said that we had overloaded the machine, causing a vibration. We were told that if we got an engineer recomended by them to come and deal with the problem it would cost us. As being pensioners on a State pension, expecting to pay for an call-out fee plus repairs, especially when we've paid for a warranty is not right. Samsung Model no: WF80F5E2W4W/EU.

Comment (0)

We purchased a Samsung TV in 2008. It began to act up the first of the year and is now dead. It is out of warranty and it to be fixed at my expense. The TV is not even 10 years old and is dead.I was told we may have used it too much by tech support. I have a Vizio that is older and working fine. Done with Samsung.

Comment (0)

I am emailing regarding a complaint which I want handled as soon as possible. I recently bought a Samsung S6 edge in December time from your service. I am a loyal customer who has purchased many goods from you over the past few years. I had received a faulty phone, which had been faulty from the start of me receiving it, I believed it was just an update issue which I was told within store, I had updated it. It worked until now. If you see in previous emails I have followed your instructions and sent it off to Samsung. The phone was sent off, I was told I will hear back in two days time. A week had passed, still no sign of Samsung contacting me. I had to chase them about my phone. I then got into contact with Samsung and they admittedly said my phone had been forgotten about. After another week had passed, I was then told my phone cannot be fixed because it is out of the warranty, and the repair will exceed the value of the phone.

I am paying £25 a month now for a phone that doesn't even turn on. This is not acceptable! I am in a position now where I don't have any advice about what I should now do. You services have not contacted me to se if everything had been sorted, the way this process has gone is out of order! I am not having a phone which does not work which you had sent me. Its a manufacturing problem which was out of my control. I want to know what you are going to do about it, to fix this problem because now I'm in danger of not having a phone at all.

I will not be purchasing anymore from this scheme, as its not just this phone I have had problems with, I have had problems with two laptops as well howevr, they have ran out of warranty as I have had them more than a year! This is now 3 items Ive had from you which have been ridiculous. I havnt had this Samsung for more than 6 months and your policy states that it can be sorted within a years warranty. In an ideal world I would like you to send me a new phone in replacement of this Samsung and I will send you the faulty one back however, that's not going to happen is it because I'm sure you will find some barrier in not doing so.

Comment (0)

13 months out of warranty, my dryer drum broke. Samsung had it repaired. New drum on the dryer has broke again, 2 months later. This, once again, is manufacturers defect. This unit has in no way been treated incorrectly. I haven't even put a pair of shoes in it. We have been loyal customers and I feel Samsung should make it right, by replacing it free of charge. By only covering the parts portion and not the labor, I have to ask myself if it is worth staying with Samsung products. We are building a new home, and we are going to need all new appliances. If Samsung is unwilling to keep a customer, then why should I continue to be a customer. I tried to attach a picture of all my Samsung appliances but the file was to large. The 1st pic is of the defective drum.

Comment (0)

Samsung Gear will not power up or charge. It has been sitting for about a month and now nothing. I tried hard reboot different cable, usb off computer and power from outlet. I have got it to work one time before by just luck playing and switching cables. I see this is a problem on internet. Do you have a upgrade program or anything so I am not out all this money.

Comment (0)

I bought a Samsung blue ray player that needed to have it's software updated. I've called Samsung three times to have a cd mailed to me to update my software. an all three times they sent me a USB adapter instead. I told them the USB adapter doesn't work. a cd will work as I've used a cd before to update my blue ray player. the third time I called for the cd, I called the next day also to confirm a cd was mailed an not a USB adapter. I was told not to worry as a cd went out in the mail. but like the two times before, I got a USB adapter.

I asked Samsung if they carry cd's to update my blue ray player, an I was told yes they do. I don't understand why it's so hard for them to mail me a cd to fix this problem? after this ordeal, I will never buy a Samsung product again. I also own a 60 inch, 3D TV. if my TV was just bought, I would return it back to the store. I am disgusted with my treatment with Samsung. I would like someone from Samsung to call me an explain why this is so hard to correct.

Comment (0)

Dear Samsung headquarters, I had plugged in my phone after using it all day and it wouldn't charge. A notification popped up on my screen that had said" Phone charging slow plug in original charger." The charger and charging block I am using is the same product that had come with the phone I had gotten four months ago. I had tried plugging my phone in a different outlet and using a different block and it didn't work until I had used my mothers charger and I had worked. I had then went to my phone service provider and they had told me that I had to contact you and that my phone had been exposed to moisture and that it would work with a different phone charger that is not my original one. I now need a new phone charger so that I can charge my four month old phone and use it accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation.

Comment (0)

I had purchased a Samsung J2 from Jet Stores in Somerset West in Cape Town beginning of January 2016. Mid February the phone slipped from the top of the laptop to the table where the laptop was on. On picking it up I didn't notice the screen is dark as it didn't fall from heights. When I wanted to make a call in few minutes later the screen was blank. I took the battery out and left the phone off for a couple of days with the hope that it's going to work. I realised later that the fault is bigger than I assumed.

I booked the phone for repairs recently and had just received a message stating the amount of R1027 for repairs. With my 20 years experience in using the phones it was the first time I bought a phone from Samsung. I had never had to complain because I had never come across such. I am very disappointed with Samsung on this account. My sister also bought an S5 last year which recently showed a crack on the screen .

I request your intervention in this matter as I don't understand the possibility of buying a phone in January with R2300 and have to repair it in April for R1027. And I am certain the fault wasn't by any negligence from as it has been stated by Smartlab.

Comment (0)

Purchased a Samsung refrigerator in July, 2010, Model #RFG297AAPN, S/N C77943CS00667F. Experienced problems soon after purchase. Freezer door not opening and closing properly. Repairs were made. Subsequently, ice maker not operating properly. Several phone calls. Nothing they suggested corrected the ice dispensing problems. Finally, they ordered a new Space Icemaker section. It arrived and I installed the new item. No change. Same problem. Eventually, in addition to ice dispensing problem, the ice maker began freezing up. I contracted them several times. Each time, the question of temperature setting was discussed.

I tried to assure them that the temperature setting was in accordance with the users guide...negative 2 degrees, positive 38 degrees. I soon became tired of contacting with no results and settled in on removing large chunks of frozen ice, once a week. in order to dispense ice. Became very frustrated. Eventually I purchased a second refrigerator, a Whirlpool, and placed it in my garage. Ever since, at least once a week, the damn Samsung ice dispenser freezes up and I use the Whirlpool refrigerator until I can unfreeze the Samsung.

Recently, I decided to contact Samsung again in hopes that a recall or bulletin existed, correcting the problem. Why? Because in past years, I've heard of many owners of Samsung refrigerator that have experienced the identical problems. In short, Samsung Customer Service gave me nothing but lip service and informed me that my refrigerator was out of warranty and in order to have the problem corrected, I must pay out of pocket. By the way, the Whirlpool refrigerator I purchased has been problem free and I plan to switch places , placing the Samsung in the garage and bringing the Whirlpool into the kitchen. For the record. The Samsung refrigerator is the last Samsung product I will ever purchase. Their customer service is a non-service department.

Comment (0)

Purchased a DVD/Blueray player Dec, 2015. It has not worked since purchase. Repeated calls to Customer Service could not resolve the problem. They then advised me to send it back for repair. I did. It came back with the same problem, more calls, then told to send it back for repair. I said I wanted a refund. They said they could not refund it, until I sent it back a second time, which I did. It came back; it still did not work. I was told to e-mail a copy of the sales receipt and then they could process the refund. They called me and said they would not refund it and I needed to send it in a third time for repair. I said NO, I had been told I would get a refund. I wanted to talk to a supervisor. I was told none were available. I asked for a number to file a complaint and get this resolved. There was no number available.

Where do I go to get my refund ? In the mean time I have purchased a Sony DVD player for a third of the cost, since I was told I would get a refund. It has worked since the get go.

Comment (0)

On 5 August, 2015, Samsung issued a press release, promising monthly updates to "flagship" phones, including the Note 4. As of 22 March, my phone is several updates behind, which leaves it exposed to ***31 CRITICAL vulnerabilities***. Making this promise and not delivering is not only false advertising for profit, but also constitutes gross negligence, especially in cases where the owner/user is contractually bound to the phone. I plan to pursue the matter in a legal forum, and I will encourage others to do the same. Summons through formal channels will soon follow.

Comment (0)

Samsung Smart TV Hub would not connect. Called Samsung Tech for support. The Tech blew up my TV leaving me with snow. Cablevision had to restore TV, but Smart Hub still does not work. You are a terrible company. I own 4 Samsung TVs, never again. Nancy Gardiner

Comment (0)

I bought Samsung s7 on the 09/03/16 it was suppose to have the gear VR free with phone but was not added to invoice. As I purchase from Samsung website so I made few calls to see if I was getting the free gear VR as stated I got told I was not getting it because they stopped the offer on the 07/03/16 but on the 09/03/16 I was told if I purchase the phone that the gear VR would be free with the phone. So very disappointed with Samsung customer staff and not very helpful felt like I've been miss-sold a phone offer.

Comment (0)

I bought a samsung DVD player with netflix on it about 6 months ago. As of yesterday 3-5-16, it goes on but the cartridge does not open to put DVD in, it's not used much so I am not sure why it is doing it. Can I please help, I don't have the box or receipt. Model number BDF5700- model cde-BD6700zA that 6 could be a 5.

Comment (0)

I am in need of warranty service for my Galaxy S5 Mini model number: SM-G800F. It is an international version of the s5 mini. Samsung(UK) told me it was covered under warranty, however only in country (UK). Samsung (US) has not been helpful at all. I would like to be contacted by someone that can help me. I have a brand new phone still "under warranty" and there is no solution that Samsung has offered for their defective product. Samsung(UK) will not honor the warranty even if I pay for shipping. Samsung needs to get it together and fix the $400 phone that is under warranty. Whether you can service the phone or just send me a new one something needs to be done.

Comment (0)

New washer. Washer not cleaning clothes. Troubleshooting through book that came with purchase. Also attempted smaller loads. Clothes still visibly soiled after cycle. Have tried different cycles and heavy soil option. Doesn't appear to be enough water in tub to clean properly. Did what book said to trouble shoot this to no avail. Contacted Samsung 5 times and complied with all their request to troubleshoot.

Finally had enough today after the cycle lasted longer than 4 hours and Samsung rep wanted me to start it over. Per the first rep this morning it was only to take the 66 minutes that was on the display......Finally after holding close to 10 minutes I had a supervisor talk with me and state she would send someone out to look at it but that there could be a charge involved if they found nothing wrong. Well apparently something is wrong or else my clothes would be clean. Just putting into writing the frustration of owning a new Samsung washer.

Comment (0)

WE have purchase 8/5/2014 & 2015 2 Samsung Washing Machine and 2 Samsung Gas Dryers and are extremely disappointed in the performance of them. 1st the Washing machine almost ALWAYS go off balance no matter how big or small the load is and the cap in the bottom of the stainless steel tub caps keeps coming off and now it will not stay on at all. very disappointing. 2nd The dryer has stopped working and it keeps flashing and the door is NOT open and it starts for a few seconds than it shuts off. If it would be possible I would return the products to Lowe's and purchase a different product.

Comment (0)

I have a range made by Samsung, model no. fta3531wublxxa;. Range has never given accurate temp. readings. Just recently spent repair parts dg32-00002b sensor and de92-013045a in amount of 157.90 plus labor. This was no the solution to my problem. My range is less than 4 yrs old and has never operated to my satisfaction. looking for a replacement solution from Samsung, unit was purchased from lowes.

Comment (0)

Worst grievance redress in SAMSUNG india. I introduce myself as an unfortunate customer of SAMSUNG. I have a SAMSUNG refrigerator (Model No. RT28H3000SE/TL) bought on 30.11.2014. On 01.02.2016, it was found that the gas pipe behind the refrigerator is leaking through which gas was escaping. The refrigerator was switched off immediately and SAMSUNG customer care was contacted. A complaint has also been lodged (Complaint No.4208694157). Since 12 days, innumerable calls have been made, but till now the issue is unresolved. Although a service engineer visited but he refused to fix the problem.

Now, can you please justify the case? If you have any concern for your customers, do take some action. I have never expected such a poor service quality of SAMSUNG and I must say that this was my first and last purchase of SAMSUNG product. It is highly disappointing.

Comment (0)

One Samsung GALAXY CORE 2 Android Mobile Model No.SM-G355HZKDINS Sl.No. RZ1G22G6ZRW(357926067307418) was purchased on 14.4.2015. It is very much within the Warranty Period. The camera fails very frequently and the incoming/outgoing calls become soundless. Every time I have to switch off the camera and on it to get restored its services. I visited your (SAMSUNG) authorized Service Centres at BD-79, Salt Lake, Kolkata and P-163,C,I,T Rd. Scheme VII-M Ultadanga, Kolkata 4(Four) times on 7.9.15, 8.10.15, 18.11.15 and 27.1.2016.

The engineers attended to my Complaint but could not set right the defects. Every time they attended the set, the stored data got lost and I had to struggle hard to retrieve the same. This way I am not only disheartened but also feel greatly harassed. Salt Lake City is a compact Township where people come into contact with each other quite frequently and share their experiences regarding the products purchased. The instant incidence has also come to the notice of my relatives & acquaintances. Hope you will not be able to afford any dent in your (Samsung's) high esteem and thereby loss of your Market Share. I, therefore, sincerely urge upon you to change the set with a NEW ONE immediately to protect your IMAGE in the Market.

This is why I have lodged this complaint within the WARRANTY PERIOD. In case, however, my grievance is not addressed within 15 days hereof, I shall be reluctantly constrained to take such action as would be deemed fit including initiating legal resort.

Comment (0)

Bought both a Samsung Note and Samsung wireless printer specifically to direct print. Spent many many hours and almost a thousand dollars. The direct print doesn't work and Samsung only provides unusable very generic instructions with no simple direct support from Samsung. The android phone and tablet don't recognize/connect with the printer.

A ZTE phone with WiFi Direct connect feature does make a connection to the Samsung printer but also cannot print. Whereas the Samsung note will not even connect wirelessly to the Samsung printer! Even an IT tech spent two hours and it still doesn't print. These Samsung assholes sell the glitter of the technology but do not supply the necessary instructions to make it reliably operational. Samsung management has to be absolute assholes conmen. Sell a grand idea to the public that doesn't fly in a practical application!

Comment (0)

I always use mobile Samsung but I am very disappointed with the E700, the first one after three months it had a defect lcd. After four weeks waiting they replaced the mobile and now after three weeks I found a small crack and now the lcd is not lighting on. At the shop they don't wont to repair. I am very upset. The serial number is 357698065548042 date of purchase 30/12/2015.

Comment (0)

Purchased complete kitchen package in 2014. Microwave malfunctioned on Thanksgiving 2015 I was baking sweet potatoes and the vent suddenly turned on..could not shut it off had to unplug the unit. Called Samsung and received an extended warranty number. On Time repair came & replaced some parts. a few days later another problem....a noise every time I used the unit. Another warranty & part replacement . Now the original problem has started again. Call Samsung, constant disconnects. Call On time repair..never a call back. All around service is horrid. Will NEVER purchase another Samsung Appliance again & will NEVER recommend them.

Comment (0)

Dishwasher - purchased 02/2014 first time used 7/2014 we were remodeling kitchen reason not used for 5 months after purchase. 2 people In 70's using dishwasher so it is not abused. On 8/2014 had to replace heating element - Samsung gave us a one time warranty on part but we had to pay $150.00/for service call. On 12/2015 same error occurred "Heater Error". This is ridiculous this was not a low cost dishwasher and is not overused. We are going to replace it with a different manufacturer - never again will I buy a Samsung item. There are things Samsung does well, but building a dishwasher is not a good thing for Samsung! I am only one fish in a big sea, but I do have a loud mouth and will bad-mouth Samsung dishwashers every time I get a chance to everyone I talk to. The model is DW80F600UTS/AA, s/nB00AG9MD610420R.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Samsung Neo in February and it has been taken back twice to Carphone Warehouse with problems. The same problem each time - lines darting from side to side whilst trying to use the camera, not being able to open an app, freezing and phone shutting down even when it is half charged. It was sent away about 6 weeks ago and was wiped clean, I lost irreplaceable photos as I was unable to back it up before it was sent away and now the same thing has happened again. I took it in yesterday and Carphone Warehouse are sending it away again so I am left with an inferior phone over Christmas. I asked for another phone and was told that wasn't possible. Really not happy and seriously thinking I may never buy Samsung products again. This phone has been discontinued and I only bought it in February 2015.

Comment (0)

I purchased new Galaxy 6 in February 2015. In June 2015, it quit working and since it was under warranty, Samsung replaced the phone, but they pro-rated my warranty. Today, my phone quit working again. I am very frustrated. The phone has not been dropped or gotten wet. I take very good care of my phone and keep it in a case. I don't know what to do. I love the Galaxy, but I have to have a dependable phone. Please advise.

Comment (0)

My speaker stopped working properly on my A3 mobile. So I took it into the local store to get it fixed. 5 days latter I received a text telling me that they would not fix it. they then went on to say that I had tampered with the phone as it was missing some sort of tape inside and there were finger prints. I have no where to go they say i have tampered with the phone which is complete rubbish. the burden of proof is on me and I can't prove a thing. I am left with 17 months left on a contract with a phone that doesn't work properly and a multi billion firm just looks the other way.

Comment (0)

My brand new refrigerator that was just purchased had a hole in the back of the ice maker and leaked all over my brand new 3/4 inch hardwood floors and ruined them. I just had them installed at a cost of $10,000. a man came out took pictures of the floor sent them in to the complaint department and verified what had happened and that the refrigerator is garbage. The complaint department called my wife was very rude to her told her we had to pay the $3500.00 cost to get the floor fixed and they would reimburse us. I don't have the money to fix them and then he told us that is tough. When asked to speak with a manager he hung up. I will find the money some how to sue this company for all of the aggravation, rudeness, and damage they have caused. Also Samsung is garbage the complaint department a joke and I will never buy this product again and promise to tell everyone I come in contact with what a terrible company and product they have and not to buy it.

Comment (0)

My Samsung dishwasher leaked through floor damaging finished ceiling in basement called repair, spent 2 hrs waiting for answer sent repair out, aggressively pulled dishwasher in/out and while doing so, jammed the wiring and ripped wires. Initially only a hole in dishwasher tube. Waited 3 weeks for second repair to be scheduled. Overall 4 weeks trying to contact Samsung. Each time waiting over 2 hrs on hold. Finally received call for repair and scheduled. 11 MINUTES after I hung up, received an email stating repair was cancelled. Waiting now over 1 hrs on phone trying to find out what happened. This is a horrible disaster. I spent 50 mins talking to Samsung customer service department one time being asked by same representative to repeat my address and name. Said needed to confirm. Service is horrible.

Comment (0)

My husband and I both have Galaxy S5 and we both have continuous problems with the phone turning off on their own and we are missing calls or can not answer them as we have a blank screen. We have to turn the phones off and then turn them back on. I am getting sick of this as we both rely on our phones for our businesses. We have already suffered financial losses due to missing calls and I have a family to feed. Please let me know what you can do about this otherwise I will be changing to an iPhone!

Comment (2)

If I could rate them no stars I would. We bought a Samsung Washer/Dryer. Within the first 3 months the washer stopped spinning. We had to wait a week for the technician, when we told that we had to replace Dampeners, Motor, Tub, Ring, and Motherboard. In other words the whole dang machine had to be rebuilt. I called Samsung as we believe we deserved a new washer, not a rebuilt don't know how long it will last washer. Although total time on hold and with customer service was 3 hours, the customer service rep was borderline cordial, handled our situation with complete non-interest, read responses from a book. Basically we were told under no circumstances did Samsung have any responsibility to step up and bring us a new washer. Their only responsibility is to repair. If the washer was older and had less to be replaced I would agree. This is not the case, nor is it acceptable. They came to do the repair, and something else broke so now we are waiting on another part. Total time of inconvenience being unable to efficiently do laundry in our own home so far, 4 weeks. When asked how they plan to compensate us, "that is not our responsibility either". We also were made aware that they don't recycle any of the metals or parts that are taken from these machines. We are now considering changing our phones and televisions as we have no faith in Samsung as a company. They care not about the individual customer nor do they care about the environment.

Comment (0)

I recentaly bought an samsung S6 phone, about a month ago. ever since i have been having problems with it. first it will not connect to the wifi and then when I topup the phone blank off for an entire weekend. And last but not least the camera was taking out blurry pictures. when i asked for the phone to be replaced you refused. I did not pay $5,400TT for a recondition phone, I paid for a new phone. could you please tell me why you are refusing to change the phone?

Browse reviews of other Electronics

Have feedback for Samsung?