Customer Satisfaction Results

Pizza Hut

Complaint Department

Posted by Gayle O'Rourke on Feb 02, 2015
Customer Rating

We recently ate at the Pizza Hut in Paxton, IL. We arrived at 12:30 p.m. and other than an elderly couple who were leaving as we arrived the restaurant was deserted. This should have been our first clue. There were 5 adults and 1 child in our group. We ordered 2 med. pizzas and order of bread sticks and an order of boneless wings and 3 of the adults got the salad bar. I will give credit to the staff, they were courteous and helpful ( but we were the only customers in there, so they weren't too busy) The pizza was okay, not overly warm, but okay. The boneless wings were frozen chicken breast nuggets that were covered in barbeque sauce. I have had the bone in wings at out local Pizza Hut ( Marshall, IL) and always thought they were very good.

I had never ordered the boneless wings before and maybe this is the way they are at every restaurant, but I will never take the chance or ordering them again to find out. The salad bar was awful. There was a big bowl of brown lettuce, a container with a few pieces of diced anemic tomatoes, a few sliced cucumbers and some grated cheese. There was also a container of three bean salad. I picked through the lettuce and finally found a few shreds that didn't look too bad and took advantage of the three bean salad. This restaurant needs some attention from your company before the Department of Public Health does an inspection. I have eaten in several Pizza Huts and know this is not the quality of food that your company normally puts out. Our bill was a little over $81.00 and this was probably the worst $81.00 I have ever spent.

17 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Pizza Hut provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Pizza Hut?

Compare Pizza Hut to Similar Fast Food more...

More Pizza Hut Complaints

Customer Rating

I ordered a pizza on line i got charged 31.38 never got pizza and bread sticks order # a027119x81t2353 how do i get a refund i will never order from Pizza Hut again i even called and the lady said it was scheduled for delivery at 1:07am now we are starving and will have to find a burger joint thanks a lot Pizza Hut i have to go out on the road with all the rodeo drunks .

3 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I had placed 2 orders for pick up I was told it would be a 45 min wait. I waited 45mins then I came in and paid for them and I was told my order was ready. I got 1 of my pizzas and they said it would be another 5mins for my other pizza. After 10mins they asked me again what I was waiting for. And they still could not find my other pizza. I waited almost another hour and by that time my other pizza was cold and the person up front just gave me a random pizza and gave me my money back.

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

This complaint is to Pine Ridge SD Pizza Hut We have been calling for 30 minutes! They finally answered and told me they are not taking orders for 30 minutes! Last time we called in a order we went to pick it up some ladies were outside smoking in the back and no one to help us then they didn't have our order ready! This place needs a new manager!

1 Customer agrees with this feedback

Customer Rating

I ordered a large pizza with two toppings. The pizza had very little topping. I showed the pizza to lady at the window and her reply was that was the proper amount. I looked at the add on the box and it had a lot more topping. I told the lady that she had just lost a customer. This bate and switch is clearly poor business and problably against the law.

Customer Rating

I ordered a carryout order for 24 wings and received 16. Also ordered a Pepsi that was supposed to be in the bag uugh. I will never use pizza Hut again. This was order that was placed to the on perkins in Stillwater Oklahoma.

Customer Rating

I have made a home delivery order at 8.15 p.m. today i.e. 31st March 2015 at Hyderabad Sindh Pakistan it is already 9.45 p,m, and pizza delivery is not received and my kids are drowse to sleep as they have to School in early morning. Please make it possible to send us pizza before my little kids sleeps hungry. Thanks

Customer Rating

I sent a email before to pizza hut guess it went to wrong place back on 2/27/15 I ordered pizza ticket 144 unit 004287 went to your call center ordered a med extra. Extra sauce guess what no sauce pluce it was 1hr late I don't know what is happened to ya but I am going to buy from the store t then I can blame myself hope one day you can get back the way us use to be

Customer Rating

I had ordered two pizzas for pickup, and they were terrible. The order had been placed at the Wilmington, DE location (302-998-8859) on 3/29/15 (ticket# 48) for my wife and I. She even said, "This is the worst Pizza Hut pizza I ever had", which is really revealing as she worked for your company before for 12 months. I went out of my way to select Pizza Hut and , unfortunately, we received a product that was virtually inedible; we forced down two slices apiece as hunger got the best of us. In the future, I will not purchase your product and will, instead, "go out of my way" to choose a competitor.

Customer Rating

We ordered the pretzel stuffed pizza with medium hot wings. The pizza was delivered late. The cheese inside the crust was solid (not melted), the bottom of the pizza was soggy ( like it was raw). The wings were cold! Very disappointed! This was from the Atwater, Ca Pizza Hut!

Customer Rating

I placed an ordered at 6:48pm. I didn't receive my order until 8:30pm. My wings were greasy and the pizza was cold. I called several times and they hung up in my face. This ridiculous and my family wasn't satisfied. My order was over $30 and it was horrible. AMERICUS, GA location has pitiful customer service.

Customer Rating

I ordered a personal pan pizza in Brownsville , TN on Thursday evening to be picked up at 6:20. They were not busy and only had 2 tables to serve. I stood there for 10 minutes looking at my little pizza sitting on the counter waiting for me to take it out. I finally asked someone from the kitchen to please hand it to me so I could go. It took longer for them to give it to me than it did for them to make it. Never again. I asked for red pepper flakes and did not get them either.

Customer Rating

Went to pizza hut Covent garden which had gone so update your web then walked to strand pizza hut and was closed So not got our pizza had to go elsewhere Not hapoy

Customer Rating

The wife and I decided to book a table for 7 of us at the above Pizza Hut restaurant as we were having friends that were visiting us in Telford for the first time. The table was booked for 7:45pm and when we arrived we were made to wait 25 minutes before we were seated which was some what surprising to say the least as there were only a handful of people in the restaurant. We were eventually shown to our table which in fact could barely seat seven of us and which was cramped when we sat down and I new that once our food and plates came along we would not have much room whatsoever, we were seated in a booth type seating, all seven of us!!! I kindly requested the staff members if we could move to somewhere with more room and I was abruptly told that there was no other room in the restaurant???? I was shocked to hear this as the whole restaurant was virtually empty apart from one other occupied table with four customers - whom in fact - over heard our conversation with raised eyebrows!! Anyway, this is not the main reason for my compliant.

The same male staff member came back to our table after a further 20 minutes to take our order, 20 minutes!! (Bare in mind only two tables occupied in the whole restaurant) he then plonked down salad bowls on our table which had NO cutlery and which we requested and then eventually had to get ourselves from other tables!! Once we all got our salad from the salad bar to nibble on we were abruptly told that we are only allowed 4 salad bowls and that his Manager had just pointed this out. We were actually eating from the salad bowls at this time which the staff member provided for us in the first place!!!!! When our pizzas arrived they were just about warm and in fact once of them, the margareta was stone cold!!! The plates that were provided, 4 of which were not clean and also wet!

To be perfectly honest with you if I had not been with my visitors I would have walked out well before I even placed any orders with your restaurant. The whole situation was embarrassing for my wife and myself in front of the friends we were entertaining that evening and not to mention the fact that the staff were very abrupt with their customer service and the way we were spoken too. I also blame the Management that didn't even bother to address the situation. I was told that this restaurant was under new management. What a pity if that's the way this restaurant is now under!! Can I also point out that when our bill came through - we were charged for the 3 extra salad bowls (that we weren't told about in the first place!) and I also want to mention that the glasses were also filthy at the refillable drinks machine area too.

Rather than making a scene I decided to pay the Bill and not have any further embarrassment, but, it will probably be the last time I visit this restaurant under this management!! What is going on Pizza Hut?? Recently there has been chains of other restaurants opened in this area like Zizzis, Nandos, Pizza Express, Franky & Bennys etc and with all the competition around - it's no wonder that the whole restaurant at Pizza Hut was nearly empty and if this is the way customers are treated is it any wonder???

Customer Rating

This order was awesome got stuffed crust meatball pizza n apple sweet and was great but last time i ordered i got a pizza with the sauce and seasoning and it was first time i tried it and seemed just regular so i called and asked for manager and seemed i didnt get the sauce n seasoning on the pizza cause i couldnt reconizr it and when manager answered the phone she was like oh its on there i know it cause i put it on there well after this order second time trying i realized it def wasnt on it i dont want amything but if you can look up my last order to 106 jersey dr apt 7 russell swart who ever managed that day you may want let them know not lie that something was made right when it wasnt i work pizza and i realize customer complaints can be annoying but i was going send whole order back just the pizza actually just to get it right for i could try it way its suppose be cause heard how good it was and i will admit getting it this time was awesome one best pizzas id ever have thank you for that

Customer Rating

I visited the pizza hut in Eaton, Ohio with my son. First off there was only about 3 tables of people, but still waited 10 min for a waitress. I ordered a stuff crust pizza with sausage and boneless wings with buffalo sauce. The wings came out first there was only sauce on about half of them and was not fresh at all. Then the pizza came out, when the waitress set it down there was literally puddles of grease on it(which I don't mind a little grease) when I said something to the waitress in her exact words she said"When I get something greasy I get it off with a paper towel." Then I should of just sent it back, but I'm not like that. Me and my son ate 1 piece apiece and couldn't eat anymore. I'm a single dad so needless to say I eat pizza hut once a week in my town of Greenville, Ohio and it is always great. To put it lightly if there was a negative star rating I would give it to this store.

Customer Rating

Horrible service from manager Blanca off of Orchard Road in Aurora IL She was rude and mean. She should not be a manager or a counter person with such a horrible attitude. She did not wan t to correct my order that was wrong.

Customer Rating

I had a really bad experience, first of all the staff needs to be more friendly, they need to learn how to explain the menu to people who doesn't speak english and lower them selfs to a child who its trying to order a pizza. Really bad service!

Customer Rating

We called & ordered 2 large stuff crust pizzas & they were suppose to put garlic butter on the crust it was the worst pizzas we have had in a very long time. They did not put anything on the crust,we were 25 miles from that pizza hut otherwise we would of taken them back. They did not have hardly any toppings on them & the crust was like card board.

Customer Rating

Submitted a order for pickup. Waited an hour past the time the order was said to be ready.

Customer Rating

We ordered 1 Large, Thin Crust Bacon and Pineapple with Extra Bacon and Extra Pineapple. 1 Large Thin Crust Supreme. These were ordered from the store in West Columbia Texas @ 625pm and picked up @ 700pm. When the we started to eat the pizza the Pineapple was so Bitter you couldn\\\'t eat the pizza so we decided to eat the Supreme instead. When we took several slices of pizza from the box it had Two pieces of hair cooked into the pizza. I called that Stupid Pizza Hotline you people ignorantly started and I was told that there was No direct number to the store and when they Tried to call the store so i could speak to a Manager, the employees at that store conveniently Didnt answer.

So, I had to speak to a Customer Service Manager by the name of Michael, who was of NO Help at all. He did NOT ask what was wrong with the pizza. He didn\\\'t even care that we found HAIR in the pizza. He asked if he could have the store make more pizzas and I explained to him that tomorrow would be good cuz it took us 35 min to get there and 35 min to get back and it wasn\\\'t worth the drive to go back tonight. He then offered to give us a credit. With 3 pizzas we paid $42. He Said that he could only give us $25 credit for the pizza and that was All he could give us. My daughter\\\'s ordered pizza from the Same store in West Columbia Texas and when they went in to get their pizzas, that were Already done and waiting, they were made to Wait 10 min before someone came to the front, the kid putting together the pizzas was Not wearing a uniform, no apron, no Gloves, and nothing protecting his hair from falling into the food.

She also said that the blond woman working there was treating the pizza maker Really Bad, ignored them, and was then Rude to them when they finally got her attention to give them their pizzas. Pizza Hut has become a Real Crappy business over the years and these incidents shows that Pizza Hut is only getting Worse instead of Better. I would Greatly Appreciate someone contacting me back so that these Issues can be Resolved.

Contact the Pizza Hut Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Pizza Hut. What is their corporate mailing address?

7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, TX 75024
  • I want to call the Pizza Hut customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

(972) 338-7700
  • I need to visit the Pizza Hut company website. What is their website address?