Customer Satisfaction Results

Pizza Hut

Complaint Department

Filed by Gayle O'Rourke on Feb 02, 2015
Consumer Rating

We recently ate at the Pizza Hut in Paxton, IL. We arrived at 12:30 p.m. and other than an elderly couple who were leaving as we arrived the restaurant was deserted. This should have been our first clue. There were 5 adults and 1 child in our group. We ordered 2 med. pizzas and order of bread sticks and an order of boneless wings and 3 of the adults got the salad bar. I will give credit to the staff, they were courteous and helpful ( but we were the only customers in there, so they weren't too busy) The pizza was okay, not overly warm, but okay. The boneless wings were frozen chicken breast nuggets that were covered in barbeque sauce. I have had the bone in wings at out local Pizza Hut ( Marshall, IL) and always thought they were very good. I had never ordered the boneless wings before and maybe this is the way they are at every restaurant, but I will never take the chance or ordering them again to find out. The salad bar was awful. There was a big bowl of brown lettuce, a container with a few pieces of diced anemic tomatoes, a few sliced cucumbers and some grated cheese. There was also a container of three bean salad. I picked through the lettuce and finally found a few shreds that didn't look too bad and took advantage of the three bean salad. This restaurant needs some attention from your company before the Department of Public Health does an inspection. I have eaten in several Pizza Huts and know this is not the quality of food that your company normally puts out. Our bill was a little over $81.00 and this was probably the worst $81.00 I have ever spent.

22 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Pizza Hut?

Compare Pizza Hut to Similar Fast Food more...

Pizza Hut Customer Feedback Trending Now

265 Pizza Hut consumers have created complaints against Pizza Hut to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Pizza Hut complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Pizza Hut corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

My girlfriend's ex ordered Pizza to be delivered for their kids. When it got here, we opened it seeing it had been almost dropped by the driver, or when they put it in the box. The initial delivery time was 45 minutes to an hour. We called back to complain and the General Manager said they could re-make it it'll take 45 minutes to an hour. I asked if we could get a credit for the pizza and we'll keep the pizza. This was the agreement, when we went to get a slice, there was a hair on the pizza slice. I called back and was asked if I could hold, I said I needed to speak to a manager. I spoke to the Assistant Manager and he said it'll take 45 minutes to an hour to get a new pizza to us, bare in mind they're about 8 minutes away. I said no I needed one in 15-30 minutes, he said it'll be the same time frame, 45 to an hour. I asked to speak to the General Manager - Beatrice, she said the same thing that the Assistant Manager said.

I asked for the district's number, and got a voicemail. I decided to take the pizza down there. When I got there, I told the CSR that I wanted the pizza re-made and explained what happened. The pizza was taken to the GM - Beatrice, and she came to tell me that my girlfriend's ex had said he didn't want the pizza remade. I said okay, and left the store calling my girlfriend to confirm. She said that wasn't true, I was the only person that had called the Pizza Hut. I returned to explain the situation, and I asked if the money was going to be returned. She said it would, and I asked if we would still have the credit for the pizza as well, and she said that my girlfriend's ex said not to put it on the account. I knew it was a lie, and I said to her I spoke to her, she kept questioning me, asked for his full name, and I gave it to her. She continued to contest me, and I said I wouldn't deal with her anymore, I was going to speak to district.

I was upset at her poor customer service skills, and her stand offish attitude. I called my girlfriend to explain what happened, and she said that her ex called the Pizza Hut. The General Manager - Beatrice said that I was threatening, making a scene and if I had gone back in she would call the cops on me. It was discussed between the GM and my girlfriend's ex that the pizza would be delivered. They arrived 45 minutes after that, knocked on the door, when we went to get the keys they left (30 seconds).

-I was far from being disrespectful to the General Manager, I was not threatening nor used vulgarity
-It's $2 to make a large pep pizza
-My complaint had no priority as the normal delivery time was 45 to an hour, and we were told we'd still have to endure that same wait.
-There was a hair in our pizza
-Our pizza was sloppy
-I gave them plenty of chances to fix it

I'll definitely never go back, and I'm definitely going to pursue an official complaint, as well as maybe one with the BBB.

To say this experience was ludicrous isn't even coming close.

Consumer Rating

My wife myself and my 23 year old grandson went to the Pizza Hut in liberty ky today thursday 4/16/2015 at about 5:45. We ordered appetizer wings a salad for 1 and 2 large pizzas.The service was very good as usual, but in the other dining room there was a childrens party. We could not believe the screamimg running and seemed to be awful behaivor. We ate 2 slices of pizza and one salad talked to our server about the 150 decebel noise. We were told that the manager was not there. We paid our 50plus dollar bill and got boxes to bring the food home. I am 64 and my wife is 70. My 23 year old grandson could not hear any of our conversation over the screaming. Should not a adult have been present? We are both retired and on social security. Fifty dollars for dinner is hard to afford as it is, could we have a little consideration for us too? If as a adult I was making I tenth of that noise I would have been asked to leave. How can I or others that I KNOW go back to eat and have this happen again?

Consumer Rating

We live in Suffolk Va 23435. I was tickled to death when a Pizza Hut delivery and take-out come to our area so we could get delivery to our home. I love Pizza Hut pizza's better then Papa Johns or Domino's. Domino's was the only one that delivered to our area. My first order from the new Pizza Hut on Bridge Rd Suffolk Va came on time and was right. From then on it was a disaster. Couple of times they couldn't find us, but also didn't call to get exact directions. I think because it's not run very well that they get a big turn over of delivery drivers. So, with that said, I decided to start calling in the order and going and picking it up. I called in my order Friday evening April 10th 2015 and got there to pick it up and it was made incorrectly. I call in the order instead of doing it online because my husband likes different things on his pizza then I do and he can't eat the cheese.

I called in my order and specifically told the order taker that it has to be definitely NO cheese on one half and when I got there it had cheese all over so I had no choice but to wait for them to cook another. Another lady come in right after me who had made an order and it wasn't even in the computer and she had a confirming email on her phone that the order was made. I've had enough of these problems. I will just have to call in my order to a location further away that I hadn't had problems with and drive to get it cause that location doesn't deliver here. This new location has truely got a lot of problems and is very much a disappointment to a Pizza Hut Lover.

Consumer Rating

I was placing order online using my code from the survey $10 off when i spend $20. it take my code so i called pizza hut in galloway NJ 08205. The guy told to place my order and they gonna take care of it when i get there so i did. When i got there the lady told me can't use the code co'z my order is on the deal sale.I was trying to cancel she said i can't and she was rude. When i got home and ready to eat my pizza i was very very disappointed. The pizza wasn't even slice and its sticking on the box and its falling apart. I had a feeling that they might mess up my pizza co'z of the argument that we had. I used to love this place and i switch to papa johns, but they close. So! I went back to pizza hut, NOW! I think I'm done, this is not the first time it happened to me at this place. Im going to try dominos pizza

Consumer Rating

Well, I ordered my kids a stuffed crust pepperoni pizza (their favorite) and it was HORRIBLE!!!. There were hardly any pepperoni or cheese on the pizza, just the bread for the most part. Then the man said that I had 15 minutes before they closed and that might be the reason why it was awful: cause they were rushing. Well, the pizza was horrible....soggy, half done, and only 10 pepperoni's on the entire pizza! I am never going to Pizza Hut again! They have lost my business. I will be going to Dominoes instead! At least their pizzas never come out soggy.

Consumer Rating

I ordered the garlic parmesan chicken like I always do and two large pizzas from Claremont ave Pizza Hut in ashland, Ohio. When it got here it was dry and over cooked with no sauce. I called for reorder and when the order came I have them the old order and proceeded to kitchen to eat. When I opened the box it was almost full of sauce. Drenched. So much it soaked through the box and those are very thick boxes. I felt this was unnecessary as I only wanted a good dinner as I had always received in the past. I wish I could attach a photo of the box. I gave up cause each time I tried a piece I would choke on the sauce. This was not an accident someone had to purposely pout that much sauce in the box. I will not order from Pizza Hut again. Can't rust someone that allows crew to do that with food. Manager should have checked it before it left to be delivered since it was a reorder.

Consumer Rating

I was sitting facing the back where the pizzas are made. The manager who had long hair in a pony tail went back there, stuck his finger in his ear, then touched the food in the containers where the food is kept. When confronted, he apologized and did not deny this. If the manager does things like this what do you think the other staff members are doing.

Consumer Rating

Almost every time I order from store #026596 (Blue Diamond Location), they have managed to screw up the order or once delivered it 30 minutes past the 1:20 they said it would be here because the driver got lost. Tonight was the final straw as we waited 45 + minutes only to have the wrong pizza delivered. I had ordered a large cheese with half cheese, the other half with extra black olives and extra mushrooms. The pizza was half black olives and half pineapple. They did offer to make a new one but it was already 8 pm. I chose to have a credit for next time. I feel at this point a credit isn't enough as I have had continuous problems with my orders from this location. I shouldn't have to go through this every time I order. I have decided that I will order one last time to get my credit but from now on I will order from a different pizza company. I am tired with Pizza Hut screwing things up but only willing to provide a credit - they should do more for the customer who waits for their delivery only to get the wrong order.

Consumer Rating

Was calling to make a order did not have the exact number for the address. One of the employees was still taking my order. So after the supervisor Patty got on the phone with an unpleasant attitude and was cutting me off during the conversation. She also did not want to progress my order even though i was going to call right back with the right number for the address. Patty needs to learn how to courteous and respectful towards the customer.

Consumer Rating

We ordered 2 pizzas online with specific instructions. Even delivery specifications were noted due to our neighborhood. . Despite our online attempts to ensure that the driver didn't go to the wrong house or the pizza maker prepare our order incorrectly, our pizzas were not edible. . I received a call from the driver asking me to open the door bc he was at my home, which he was not. . After redirecting him, pizzas arrived. . We had teenagers over and after the 1st bites, each one put the pizza down and couldn't eat them bc the wrong drizzle sauce was put on it. . We ordered balsamic vinegrette and got buffalo. . After calling and asking what happened the employee who answered explained by my description that the wrong sauce Was used. . Then I am placed on hold only to be scolded by the manager who argues with what I am telling her. . She said that I was wrong and she knew that for a fact bc she personally prepared the pizzas herself. . She was rude and increased her volume as I tried to explain that I could take a picture and send it to her that the sauce was indeed buffalo. . She hesitantly said she would send another pizza but had to send the other pizza back. . I had no problem sending the pizza back and explained that it had extra cheese on it from our home to try to make it edible and jokingly asked her if we could have extra cheese since I used ALl of mine. She again raised her voice to speak over me and rudely cut me off at any attempt to speak at all. . When I raised my voice back, she rudely told me that I would have to eat the damn pizza bc she was not going to send another. . I called back to ask if I understood it that we would not receive a new pizza and she rudely said no we would not get a replacement pizza and that I could call corporate if I wanted to . . So after discussing this with my family and friends, I called back to get her name and she immediately gets on the phone and asked me if I was the one who keeps calling. . I told her yes and tod her I wanted her name. . She told me her name, wouldn't give me the number, and told me that if I called back, that she would call the police. So here I am, sending this lengthy complaint to hopefully encourage pizza hut in warner Robins on Watson Blvd to hire someone who is empathetic and actually concerned about the products being prepared and sold to customers. After all, we are the ones who put the numbers in her paycheck. . Managers name was "carshinka byrd" according to the woman who fought with me over the inedible pizza that was never replaced. . Please make it a priority to have this store replace my order from that evening. . A personal apology from Ms Byrd would be extremely appreciated as she embarrassed our family while hosting guests. I will never forget that evening but I love pizza hut more than any other store and would like to continue to enjoy it.

Consumer Rating

I placed an order today at 7:04 online and it is now 8:08 and my order is still not complete. I have been waiting on my wings all this time. My total says $20.54. But the manager on duty tried to charge us $30+ dollars. After we checked our wings while there 2 of our boxes only had 5 wings. Then the manager said sorry but you will have to wait if you want the rest. I said sir just give us some type of discount so we can leave and he said no. I order from pizza hutt every week. And this is not how a loyal customer should be treated.

Consumer Rating

First our waitress poured all of our drinks down one of the girls backs and all over her child. She constantly came to our table. Good service is great when you need it like a refill but every 5 mins isn't necessary. She also constantly kept taking plates off of our table with our food still on it! She was horrid. The food was good and fresh but the servers def need some training. This was in Jackson, Ohio and the servers name was Tia.

Consumer Rating

My order was delivered to another address. I was on hold for 7 minutes. The manager finally got on the line and tried to convince me that I signed for my order. Needless to say I didnt! I paid online. The driver told 2 different stories where my order was delivered. There was a gentleman by the name of Joseph who signed. That was not me. Rudely I was told we technically don't deliver there at night.... So I don't know what to do ma'am. After 17 min going back and fourth my food was delivered with no receipt, no refund offered, or coupon. I will not be ordering from Pizza Hut buechel bypass Louisville ky again!!

Consumer Rating

Went to the Pizza Hut in Dahlonega GA today for lunch. They only had one waitress and she couldn't get everone watied on. Keeping in mind that me and my group only had one hour for lunch. I finally went up to the register and asked for a salad plate so that I could at least eat something for lunch. She finally got our order and whe it arrived at our table the order was wrong. We had ordered a large pizza -1/2 cheese and 1/2 veggie. It was all veggie. My grandchildren will only eat cheese. They also made us pay in FULL for the order even though it was wrong. Won't be visting there for a VERY long time!

Consumer Rating

When I walked in it took 5 minutes before anyone acknowledged me there were multiple people working in the front the woman who helped had a nasty attitude no greeting rang me up and handed me my pizza I told her I had wings with my order and her response was I don't know when she is the one who rung me up and gave me my receipt which had my order of wings on it when my wings were given to me there was no thank you and I placed this order on my phone at 3:43 pm and got to the store at 4:13 pm and didn't leave the store until 4:25 there was no one in there but me this is not the first time this location has left me unsatisfied they need a course on good customer service this is why I choose to drive to a farther location instead of this one

Consumer Rating

I went to pizza Hut brown bridge rd. Gainesville ,Georgia, I placed the order (2 large) and I handed $100 bill , that is what I have at the time, the girl she took the order refuse to accept the money even befor she touch it, she said we do not accept $100 bill. the lady manager was standing next her, and they asked me to go and get change from somewhere else. IT WAS 6PM ON FRIDAY BEFOR EASTER. 6PM they must have change for $100. 6pm on Friday the customer fighting the traffic to buy pizza. $100 is an American money issued by the American government to be spend in usa. I am wondering what the law can say about it?

Consumer Rating

I ordered 3 different pizza's and 2 family size breadsticks, order of garlic bread with cheese and chocolate dunkers with cheese sauce, and marinara sauce. Got all of it the small taco pizza didn't have hand tossed, it was thin the manager said they couldn't hand toss with a small, started to eat it and there was a black hair in it. and all three of the pizza's were cold. as well as the bread sticks, garlic bread with cheese, and the sauces were cold. Called the manager again and she said she needed the taco pizza back, and the ticket number is 00110 on 4/3/15 at 7:00 pm. This is the second time they screwed my order up, and not tell me the order is more than I was told on the phone and I spent 42.79 on this and I want you to know that this pizza hut is just right down the street from where I live so I don't understand why it was cold. The girl who took the order was new and she should have had help with it from the managers, since there are more than 1 managers there tonight. try 3 and they still screwed my order up. Cause they only put one double order of bread sticks on the receipt so please get some new managers!

Consumer Rating

we tried to use a sorry code for delivery and was told rather rudely it wasn't worth the delivery drivers time for £5. We wanted to order the spring Easter deal which is £15 - the £10 sorry code which left us £5 to pay. We was also told it was a minium payment of £10.99 for deliver which technically we was willing to spend. Iam rather confused ??? We ended up ordering elsewhere. We order from pizza hut at least Afew times a month .. I don't understand the confusion???

Consumer Rating

first I would like to say we have had negative experiences with the Capital Mall Pizza Hut in Jefferson City MO in the past but yesterday was the icing on the cake. My husband all them at 3:53 and ordered a large thin super supreme with extra cheese. They gave him the total and said it would be ready in 20 minutes. He phones me to go by after work and pick it up. I get there and the manager is at the register. I told him the name and what I was picking up and he said he didn't have any order for that. After giving him my name my husbands name both phones numbers he still says he has nothing. Not to mention he is rude and short. He didn't seem to care one way or the other to help us out or anything. Didn't apologize offer a discount nothing. I said never mind I don't have time to wait. My husband calls back and talks to a woman there and she says she is sorry and agreed he must have called considering he knows the exact total, they offer to deliver it. Again we are on a time frame here. He gives her our address and they said they would have it there in 15 min. 25 mins later she calls back and says out computer messed up can I get your address again. It will be another 10 mins. He said no. we don't have time for all this. this will be be LAST time we EVER eat at pizza hut. There are way to may pizza places in Jefferson City to put up with this crap. I seriously have no idea how this place stays open if they treat all their customers this way and that manager needs an attitude adjustment. If he hates being so bad then maybe he needs a new line of work. I'm not expecting a reply. I'm sure you all don't care is why you want this emailed and won't talk on the phone about complaints.

1 customer agrees with this feedback

Consumer Rating

This is my second time calling the Pizza Hut in the batesburg area at 30 minutes before closing and them telling me there wing machine is broken down and cleaned really I was once a shift manager and thirty minutes before closing is a no no .

Contact the Pizza Hut Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Pizza Hut. What is their corporate mailing address?

• 7100 Corporate Drive
    • Plano
    • TX 75024
  • I want to call the Pizza Hut customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

(972) 338-7700
  • I need to visit the Pizza Hut company website. What is their website address?