Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Gayle O'Rourke
Feb 02, 2015 - Chicago, IL
Bad

We recently ate at the Pizza Hut in Paxton, IL. We arrived at 12:30 p.m. and other than an elderly couple who were leaving as we arrived the restaurant was deserted. This should have been our first clue. There were 5 adults and 1 child in our group. We ordered 2 med. pizzas and order of bread sticks and an order of boneless wings and 3 of the adults got the salad bar. I will give credit to the staff, they were courteous and helpful ( but we were the only customers in there, so they weren't too busy) The pizza was okay, not overly warm, but okay. The boneless wings were frozen chicken breast nuggets that were covered in barbeque sauce. I have had the bone in wings at out local Pizza Hut ( Marshall, IL) and always thought they were very good. I had never ordered the boneless wings before and maybe this is the way they are at every restaurant, but I will never take the chance or ordering them again to find out. The salad bar was awful. There was a big bowl of brown lettuce, a container with a few pieces of diced anemic tomatoes, a few sliced cucumbers and some grated cheese. There was also a container of three bean salad. I picked through the lettuce and finally found a few shreds that didn't look too bad and took advantage of the three bean salad. This restaurant needs some attention from your company before the Department of Public Health does an inspection. I have eaten in several Pizza Huts and know this is not the quality of food that your company normally puts out. Our bill was a little over $81.00 and this was probably the worst $81.00 I have ever spent.

Have you had problems with Pizza Hut?

Compare Pizza Hut to Similar Fast Food more...

Top 281 Reviews about Pizza Hut

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Pizza Hut customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

I went to the Pizza Hut in Claremore Oklahoma to order one large pizza. The website was temporarily down and when I called was hung up on TWICE! Which is why I went in, tell the young man behind the counter what was going on he replies " our phones are down" but I see a girl answer another order right in front of me!? The guy takes my order then walks away to another kid and says help her!? I thought he already did.

So then this kid walks up and says I can help you but you need to hurry because our system is about to shut down!? What customer service! I think the district manger needs to know how this location is being run. I would've talked to the manager but she was hiding behind the wall listening to all of this. She obviously didn't want to rectify the situation. I've never had a problem at this location until now. A check on staff is much needed at this location and I would like my bad experience to be resolved!

Horrible

Pizza Hut# 031140 5/9/15 We ordered from our hotel room on line in Fairburn GA. Two custom expensive pizzas. Order arrived, one pizza great, one pizza completely wrong. Called and spoke to "manager." They agreed the order was wrong and promised to send new pizza (another 45 minutes).

New pizza arrived - same wrong order. Ran and caught driver, who compared his actual order ticket and what he'd delivered and agreed that indeed it was wrong AGAIN! Called Pizza Hut again! They apologized, told us to keep both of the yucky pizzas we didn't want, and they would credit my card for the pizza. We would only be charged for one pizza.

Very unhappy but at least we had 1 good pizza and 2 crappy pizzas for the price of one right? NOT SO FAST!!! They have never credited my account!!! I was charged $31.03 not including the driver tips for a single pizza (we could not even eat the two incorrect ones).

Believe it or not, we have always ordered Dominos, this was our first experience with Pizza Hut. I still have the receipts showing the correct pizzas on the receipt - how frustrating. My family and I will NEVER order from any Pizza Hut again, and it is too bad for them. I also order huge pizza quantities (typically 12-15) for my work at least 4 times a year and obviously I would NEVER order from any Pizza Hut for that either!

Poor

Hello, We had an experience last night that may keep us from ordering from your company again. About a week and a half ago we ordered the new Big Flavor Pizza Dipper and it was absolutely delicious! So last evening we decided to order another one, we do order online. My husband ordered the pizza and was told the wait would be 15 minute, so he got there early but they said it wasn't done. Finally he went back inside and it was there waiting, he opened it up and we got one heck of a shock.. The pizza was stone cold and nothing like the first one we had received before. Now in the add it has 3 pepperoni's on each piece, but unlike the first one, this one had only 2 pepperoni's SHARED between 2 slices! So instead of 3 pieces on a slice, it came down to one pepperoni to a slice.

Now when you see the add on television it clearly shows exactly what you advertise, so why has it been changed now? Are you comfortable enough in selling his new pizza that you think you can get by with that? Have you told employees to be a little light handed now? Sadly we paid money for a cold, rubbery cheese pizza with a very stingy amount of pepperoni. We could have taken it back, but the stories about employees (spitting) on the new one sticks in my head and I for one don't like taking anything back. All in all, this was a horrible attempt to make a pizza. Maybe they were close to being out of pepperoni, but if so they should have just told us. It would have been kinder in the long run! I'm not happy and neither was my husband, we did eat a couple of pieces I will admit, but soon gave up out of pure irritation :( It's such a shame to cheat people, not to mention false advertising. You may have lost our business as I refuse to go through that again!

Good

My complaint is not with my service today, but with the fact that I am charged a 2.50 delivery fee, and then expected to tip the driver. If I already pay a fee for the delivery , then pizza hut should give a certain amount back to the driver, like at least 1/2 of my charge. I will not tip a driver when I have already paid for the delivery. I am sure I am not the only consumer who feels this way. This is a pizza hut problem!

Horrible

I ordered two large pizzas online, and a wing meal. I ordered one with Italian sausage and pepperoni. The other with chicken and fresh spinach. I opened the boxes of pizzas to find that the Italian sausage and pepperoni pizza was burnt. I opened the other pizza and it was missing the fresh spinach. The breaded wings were hard to bite through My order didn't arrive on time thirty minutes late. I am very disappointed and will not order from the location on Cullen ever again. Poor service.

Horrible

I placed an online order to the Pizza Hut on Market Street in Long Beach California. The time of delivery would be 30 minutes...Approximately 10 minutes later, I jumped in the shower and proceeded to get ready for work knowing I would have enough time before my order would arrive. I was left a message on my phone saying that if I didn't return their phone call in 5 minutes they would cancel my order,which they did. The manager was rude and told me I could reorder but I would have to wait another 30 to 45 minutes. What's the point of ordering online if you get a phone call back?

Horrible

I ordered 2 pizzas by phone at 2 pm. They told me it would be 45 minutes. At 3pm, no pizza. I called back and they told me the driver was out and had 3 deliveries before mine and it should be coming. At 3:30 the store called and told me they do not deliver to our area. I told her that we always have our pizzas delivered from there and have never had a problem before. I live 10 minutes from the store. She said I would have to wait for the driver to return with my pizzas and see what he wanted to do.

Does she think I would want a pizza that has been out in the car for almost 2 hours?? She asked me if I wanted to cancel my order. Well of course if it can't be deivered and it is old now. What was the driver going to do change his mind and deliver it. I am confused over this delivery thing. When they have always delivered and if not anymore they should have said so when I called. Supper ruined!!!

Horrible

The cashier at the desk at the Cleburne, Texas store was rude from the very beginning. When I asked for Parmesan and red pepper, she clicked her tongue and sighed. Then she only gave me one cup of Parmesan cheese and a couple single servings of red pepper. I asked her if I could have some more Parmesan, two dipper pizzas was a lot of pizza. She replied "well that's a lot of Parmesan" then walked off. She said her name was Stacy when I asked.

Horrible

I ordered a pizza from the Pizza Hut store located on 15th street in Tuscaloosa, AL. I was never contacted about my order, and I waited over an hour. I decided to call in and check on the order, and the associate placed me on hold never to return. This is my second time not getting an order and I wonder if management is aware of the careless acts? Young kids are usually running the place, but are they doing a good job? If they don't like to make money they should close the store.

Horrible

My family and I visited your store in Erie Pa on Buffalo rd tonight for a birthday dinner. As we were at the register paying our bill, we hear someone screaming from the back of the restaurant. They were screaming somebody better answer the f*ing phone or else. I was stunned to be hearing that while in line with my three children.

When I asked the young gentleman cashing me out who or what that was, he looked at me and said I am sorry sir that is just our general manager. So disappointed to be a witness to this, and I will assure you we will not be visiting your establishment anymore. My children nor I needed to here that and the employees should not be talked to like that. Just felt that someone should know

Horrible

We ordered a large supreme pizza, barbecued wings with waffle fries, bread sticks and garlic butter sauce. When the order arrived, there was no garlic butter sauce, and no waffle fries. We called the Pizza Hut where the order was placed and told them of the shortages and they told us they would have a driver deliver what was short. the garlic butter sauce, and the waffle fries. They sent old cold waffle fries.

My order came to just over $40. For that price they need to get the order correct. I've never complained about a food order before, and felt this could not be over looked.

Bad

Last nite I ordered the new big dipper pizza for me and my 4 kids. It did not feed us all, did not get sauces shown, same as cheese when I said make sure not too. The website would not take the special so I got charged more and no free soda. We order every Wednesday and multiple times a month, 3 to 4 pizza each time. Every time I order here the cheese is put on blotchy and does not cover all the pizza, sometimes to greasy makes everyone sick. Also time before this the pizza was burnt and missing a topping, sent a new one out and still burnt. If I could I would eat pizza every day, my kids are obsessed. So i would like to get 4 pizzas no cost plus it delivered and the 2 littler or two for not being able to get my soda and extra charged. Every thing you look about pizza hut or talk to people its rated very bad. Its my fav but its getting bad. I need to make my children happy and they love pizza special hearing the pizza man is coming so please make this right. Maybe one dessert with all this since there are 4 kids. Also every time I get extra cheese only for my pizza and it never is.

Horrible

We ordered pizzas and hot wings online on April 19 from the store on West Main Street in Livingston, Tennessee. We have ordered before and have been pleased with the orders. We got this home and the pizza, which was vegetable had scarcely enough bell peppers and onions. . . The wings were ordered with no sauce and came drenched in a hot sauce that we could not eat. I would have told the store, but I somehow deleted the form that wanted to know if everything was satisfactory.

Horrible

After entering Pizza Hut in Nettleham road, Lincoln with our three hungry children for dinner. We were not welcomed nor acknowledged by any staff at all, then one of the staff finally came over and offered us a table but because we needed a high chair said we'd have to wait a little longer. After a further twenty minute wait, more customers came in who also required a high chair was offered a table before us. Once I made the staff aware we were first and had been waiting a while. She rudely replied that we had a further wait as she was busy setting the table for the other customers. By this time my children were very upset after a 30 minute wait, so we left to leave without dinner. We are extremely disappointed as we have used Pizza Hut for our family dinners out for many years.

Horrible

I called at 9:45am in the morning. I told them I needed 15 hand-tossed large pizzas for 2pm for a party at our Elementary School. I was told to call back at 11:00am as they didn't take orders until then. So, I called back at 11 and was told that they cannot do that many pizzas by 2pm. She said there are area schools, churches etc... We are a small community. There is nothing going on at any of the churches and very doubtful much is going on at the schools. She couldn't name one single event that she was talking about. We have never had to give 24 hours notice for 15 large pizzas. She told me I had to. So, I called Beaumont Pizza Hut. They agreed that was ridiculous. What if 5 people call in 3 larges each? If I had time, I would do that. She also gave me a quote "school discount" which is the online price with a coupon. That is not a discount. Very rude and seemed like she just didn't want to do the work to fill our order. We have never had that experience before.

Horrible

When I walked into Pizza Hut, the male manager was sitting on the counter with his cell phone in hand. After noticing we had come in, he barked to his female cashier that "she had customers". Okay...we thought maybe it had been a slow night and maybe she was slacking off...but then we heard him ask another employee to do something when in fact it was obvious she was in the middle of another task. It just occurred to me that he could have been helping these girls instead of telling them to do things, so he could sit in a bin and do whatever on his phone...these girls still remained polite and happy to complete our order. I wasn't able to get this manager's name, but I'm sure I cannot be the only customer to say something about his behavior...not professional, not a place I would come back to in the future. People make the place. You should know who is representing your brand...in my experience the more they suck up..the less they do!!!

Bad

My girlfriend's ex ordered Pizza to be delivered for their kids. When it got here, we opened it seeing it had been almost dropped by the driver, or when they put it in the box. The initial delivery time was 45 minutes to an hour. We called back to complain and the General Manager said they could re-make it it'll take 45 minutes to an hour. I asked if we could get a credit for the pizza and we'll keep the pizza. This was the agreement, when we went to get a slice, there was a hair on the pizza slice. I called back and was asked if I could hold, I said I needed to speak to a manager. I spoke to the Assistant Manager and he said it'll take 45 minutes to an hour to get a new pizza to us, bare in mind they're about 8 minutes away. I said no I needed one in 15-30 minutes, he said it'll be the same time frame, 45 to an hour. I asked to speak to the General Manager - Beatrice, she said the same thing that the Assistant Manager said.

I asked for the district's number, and got a voicemail. I decided to take the pizza down there. When I got there, I told the CSR that I wanted the pizza re-made and explained what happened. The pizza was taken to the GM - Beatrice, and she came to tell me that my girlfriend's ex had said he didn't want the pizza remade. I said okay, and left the store calling my girlfriend to confirm. She said that wasn't true, I was the only person that had called the Pizza Hut. I returned to explain the situation, and I asked if the money was going to be returned. She said it would, and I asked if we would still have the credit for the pizza as well, and she said that my girlfriend's ex said not to put it on the account. I knew it was a lie, and I said to her I spoke to her, she kept questioning me, asked for his full name, and I gave it to her. She continued to contest me, and I said I wouldn't deal with her anymore, I was going to speak to district.

I was upset at her poor customer service skills, and her stand offish attitude. I called my girlfriend to explain what happened, and she said that her ex called the Pizza Hut. The General Manager - Beatrice said that I was threatening, making a scene and if I had gone back in she would call the cops on me. It was discussed between the GM and my girlfriend's ex that the pizza would be delivered. They arrived 45 minutes after that, knocked on the door, when we went to get the keys they left (30 seconds).

-I was far from being disrespectful to the General Manager, I was not threatening nor used vulgarity
-It's $2 to make a large pep pizza
-My complaint had no priority as the normal delivery time was 45 to an hour, and we were told we'd still have to endure that same wait.
-There was a hair in our pizza
-Our pizza was sloppy
-I gave them plenty of chances to fix it

I'll definitely never go back, and I'm definitely going to pursue an official complaint, as well as maybe one with the BBB.

To say this experience was ludicrous isn't even coming close.

Horrible

My wife myself and my 23 year old grandson went to the Pizza Hut in liberty ky today thursday 4/16/2015 at about 5:45. We ordered appetizer wings a salad for 1 and 2 large pizzas.The service was very good as usual, but in the other dining room there was a childrens party. We could not believe the screamimg running and seemed to be awful behaivor. We ate 2 slices of pizza and one salad talked to our server about the 150 decebel noise. We were told that the manager was not there. We paid our 50plus dollar bill and got boxes to bring the food home. I am 64 and my wife is 70. My 23 year old grandson could not hear any of our conversation over the screaming. Should not a adult have been present? We are both retired and on social security. Fifty dollars for dinner is hard to afford as it is, could we have a little consideration for us too? If as a adult I was making I tenth of that noise I would have been asked to leave. How can I or others that I KNOW go back to eat and have this happen again?

Bad

We live in Suffolk Va 23435. I was tickled to death when a Pizza Hut delivery and take-out come to our area so we could get delivery to our home. I love Pizza Hut pizza's better then Papa Johns or Domino's. Domino's was the only one that delivered to our area. My first order from the new Pizza Hut on Bridge Rd Suffolk Va came on time and was right. From then on it was a disaster. Couple of times they couldn't find us, but also didn't call to get exact directions. I think because it's not run very well that they get a big turn over of delivery drivers. So, with that said, I decided to start calling in the order and going and picking it up. I called in my order Friday evening April 10th 2015 and got there to pick it up and it was made incorrectly. I call in the order instead of doing it online because my husband likes different things on his pizza then I do and he can't eat the cheese.

I called in my order and specifically told the order taker that it has to be definitely NO cheese on one half and when I got there it had cheese all over so I had no choice but to wait for them to cook another. Another lady come in right after me who had made an order and it wasn't even in the computer and she had a confirming email on her phone that the order was made. I've had enough of these problems. I will just have to call in my order to a location further away that I hadn't had problems with and drive to get it cause that location doesn't deliver here. This new location has truely got a lot of problems and is very much a disappointment to a Pizza Hut Lover.

Horrible

I was placing order online using my code from the survey $10 off when i spend $20. it take my code so i called pizza hut in galloway NJ 08205. The guy told to place my order and they gonna take care of it when i get there so i did. When i got there the lady told me can't use the code co'z my order is on the deal sale.I was trying to cancel she said i can't and she was rude. When i got home and ready to eat my pizza i was very very disappointed. The pizza wasn't even slice and its sticking on the box and its falling apart. I had a feeling that they might mess up my pizza co'z of the argument that we had. I used to love this place and i switch to papa johns, but they close. So! I went back to pizza hut, NOW! I think I'm done, this is not the first time it happened to me at this place. Im going to try dominos pizza

Contact the Pizza Hut Complaint Department