Pizza Hut

Latest Complaint

Paul Coleman
01-21-2015 1:05 pm

This has happened several times during 11:00 a.m. and 12:00....trying to call an order in and both lines are busy for the whole time... Can't figure out why they won't answer the phone...would like to just place an order and it is just so frustrating. Makes me not want to order or go to pizza hut in Diamondville, WY anymore !!! I have complained before and nothing has changed. A lot of people I know are having the same problem!!! It seems to be ok with the manager because I have been there and she doesn't answer the phone or the employees or the phone is off the hook. So is there any thing that could change this so we could get an order to go....You complain in person, they will just spit in your food. So, what is a customer suppose to do????

Do you have a problem with Pizza Hut?

Customer Rating

www.pizzahut.com

More Pizza Hut Complaints

Tia
01-18-2015 7:25 pm

These rude ass people at the Pizza Hut in Wytheville VA should not have jobs!!!! I could not understand the guy who answered the phone! Sounded like he was trying to play games then they had our delivery order as a carry out!!! When I tried to call back to change it they put me on hold longer then 10 mins!!! My mother finally had to beep in an tell them not to put her on hold bc they tried and she needed a manager! The manager Crystal did absolutely nothing but take 1.50 off when we had waited almost 2 hours for my kids food (on a school night, I might add!!!) ridiculous!!! Will never deal with them again!!! And I will be telling everyone about our very disrespectful and unpleasant experience!!! Oh and to make it worst I took pictures when I got there of how busy they were! Pathetic no one in the whole restaurant but one to go customer!!!! They should get new management or have someone there that will give u a number to call bc they refused and I asked them are you refusing to give me a number to call?!? Girl did not reply turned and walked away!!!! Worst experience ever Do not go there!!!!!

Valarie Beckett
01-17-2015 12:15 pm

I called Pizza Hut in queens village order a large pie for delivery they charged me 19.00 dollars , when I said I would pick it up they charged me 8.00. Dollars. The customer rep was nasty and rude when I question her. How do you charge three times more when you want delivered. This is crazy and then they want a tip. I will start a petion on all Pizza Hut .

Jan
01-15-2015 6:15 pm

Call my Pizza Hut
Had a credit from the last time I purchased pizza. Called in to redeem it and I got treated like I was trying to get a free pizza?
Last order I ordered 6 pizza I was never told that there was a special limit I got charged anyway for a full pizza that was not delivered called my Pizza Hut they said I would have a credit I was fine with that now that I was redeeming it the manager Sally told me she would take the hit after I got charged for it last week? During the time I was trying to explain it to her she rudely interrupted me and said ma'am let me finish talking I'm gonna give it to you??? After I already paid for it totally unexceptable to b treated like this would really like some feed back on this please

Sharon Hohenadel
01-15-2015 12:31 pm

I went to the Pizza Hut in Brandon, Ms last evening, Jan. 14, 2015. (Store 316246 @ 4:46pm) I ordered16 bone-out Garlic Parm, 16 Traditional Honey BBQ, 8 bone-in Naked and 8 Traditional Sweet Chili; to go. They told be it could be a 15-20 wait, which was fine with me because I just dropped in and not called ahead. I waited and waited...ONE HOUR later I finally leave with my wings! Come on Guys...this is ridiculous. They were kind enough to offer me a cold drink and cheese bread sticks after a 1/2 hour...Is this the way most come-in people are treated? I usually call in, but it will be a long time b/4 I come in and make an order.

Austin Flowers
01-14-2015 7:55 pm

Ordered pizza from Pizza Hut in Livingston, LA which is A fairly new store. When order arrived everything looked great except the marinara cupped up that came with an order of breadsticks. It was obviously bad to the point that it had began to ferment in the cup. It was bubbling as if the fermentation had began already, and had an odor almost like wine. When I called the store to let them know, the lady I spoke too tried to explain the problem by saying it was caused by the sauce sitting in the hot bag which obviously just wasn't the case. The troubling thing is that I did not honestly feel that this was a priority to the store, almost as if they couldn't get off the phone quick enough. This is a serious issue and should be handled as one. This could kill someone who wouldn't know any better. Any way just wanted to go one step further than just telling the young girl who answered the phone. We will still visit Pizza Hut in the future. Just may try another location even if that means the delivery convenience is out of reach.

Thanks for letting me "vent"

Carl Wegmet
01-13-2015 3:27 pm

Hi Boo,
I am writing you again to ask you to please stop sending me emails. I do not want to support your company. A month ago you sent me an email that stated "Hi Boo, We Have Some Savings For You" in the subject line. I'm not your boo, I'm not your bae, and we are not friends. I don't know what kind of ghetto or trailer park slang boo is, but I don't appreciate being addressed like that. Who ever thought up that slogan should rethink their career and once again, I am requesting that you stop sending me emails. For every email I receive from you, I will send you 10 in return.

Thanks Boo,
Carl Wegmet.

****This is close to the email I will be sending to them every day until they stop sending me emails.

Lawrence Claycamp
01-12-2015 9:46 pm

Our pizza was suppose to be ready at 7 : 15 P.M. We arrived on time and did not receive our order until 7 : 28 P.M. With no apology for it not being ready. The pizza was to have double pepperoni on it, but it barely had enough for one single pepperoni pizza. Also while waiting for pizza my husband noticed that the person removing pizza from the oven and cutting the pizza kept wiping her hands on her jeans. He said that alone made him not even want to eat the pizza. The cooking area was also very messy. We have ordered pizzas from this store several times and this was by far a very bad experience.

Christopher
01-12-2015 6:47 pm

When I called in my order 2 times I got a total of $53.28, but when the driver showed up it was $65.00. The girl on the phone gave me no prices of any of the items I ordered , I use to work for a pizza place and that was 25 years ago when we wanted to deliver pizza at a high standard, guess today, take your order, give you wrong total, and think oh they will pay it , of course had to feed my kids the cold ass pizza and undercooked hot wings , I have my receipt and need to know what is going to be done, PAPA JOHNS IS GETTING MY BUSINESS FROM NOW ON,

Christopher Nero
01-12-2015 2:08 pm

Our dinner food box was ridiculous, the worst meal ever from Pizza Hut !!, I pizza had very little sauce and cheese barely melted making it cool not hot, the other pizza cool not hot, the hot wings we got mild hot and they were sweet.. The only bright spot was dessert, the bread sticks could have been used as baseball bats!!!

03-31-2014 11:00 pm

On April 01, 2014, Pizza Hut on 4386 Chamblee Tucker Rd, Tucker Georgia, refused to honor their advertisement that said “any pizza any size, any toppings $10.00! I Julie, placed an order for a large half cheese and half pepperoni pizza, but to my dismay; I was charged $ 11.24 for the pizza. I brought this discrepancy to the attention of the manager and she said to me “sorry, but the price of pizza went up!” I therefore call upon you to make right my grievance and compel the company to honor their advertisement to the public. thank you!

03-30-2014 11:00 pm

I ordered a large supreme pan pizza by phone yesterday from store #002847 in Winston-Salem, NC, for carryout. I buy at least one of these a month, and the price (with a $10 special coupon) has always been $10.68 ($10 for the pizza and $0.68 tax). On this occasion I was charged $11.74, and was told “the system won’t accept the coupon.” The pizza provided was a “thin and crispy” instead of a “pan”…which was ok…thin and crispy is good, too. When I accepted the box, another set of coupons was stuck to it, including one for another $10 special large pizza. If Pizza Hut is going to arbitrarily raise the price of an item, why then continue to offer coupons that won’t be accepted. I’ll try Papa John’s after this.

03-29-2014 11:00 pm

I ordered a pizza when it came it had wrong toppings, no big deal I called back and the kid I talked to who was very nice ask what was the problem I told him then I ask about the Hersheys dip they had and he told me about it I ask him how much he told me 5.00 and some odd change then he told me he would give me his 15% off and it would be 4 something I said ok he ask me to hold I was on that phone a total of 19 minutes not one manager talked to me then he was going to charge me 7.50 for I guess the dippers I just said forget it. I believe that at least a manager should have talked to me I wasn’t even mad stuff happens people make mistakes but leaving me on the phone and lying to me not a good thing!

03-29-2014 11:00 pm

I was told my order would be $31.45, when I looked at my BANK account $61.45 was taken out, when do I get my refund. I was lied to and I will never order over the computer again, also looks like over the phone with a human. I ordered a superior super, 16wings, 1pepsi two liter—total $31.45, my checking account shows $61.45. Do I need to contact the store also please help.

03-28-2014 11:00 pm

Ordered pizza from the Duncanville, Tx Pizza Hut. Ordered at 8:30 and was told to expect the pizza before 9:26. At 9:30, we called the store to ask about the delivery (it had already hit the credit card). Amber (said she was a manager but I don’t buy it due to her rude behavior and the constant flow of lies out of her mouth) told my husband ( on the phone) that the order was returned because we were not home when the driver knocked on our door and called his phone. Amber told me that one of 2 things happened, 1. Driver felt unsafe (we live in a suburban neighborhood with the front porch light on…and the door open). 2. We were not home. But she said that she could not guarantee that it was our order that this happened on.

Refused to give me a complaint number…laughed and said..”call corporate 1800 Pizza Hut “. I said, “no problem, you don’t have to cooperate at all…I will go to the chamber of commerce”. She said, “threaten me all you want”. I told her that it was not a threat….

Amber is a rude lady with a huge chip on her uneducated shoulder. While telling my husband about what happened inside (we were standing in the parking lot) she came out and told us to leave HER property before she called the cops.

We did over 200$ a month with that store,…and they will not get one more dime. Mistakes happen, but take responsibility and apologize……don’t get an attitude!

Dear Pizza Hut,

I came to one of your locations 3905 40th St Ne. Washington DC 20019. I made a request for two anyway pizza’s. After 20-30 minutes of waiting my pizza’s was already prepared they were in the waiting oven. No one asked me, my number, no one was at the counter. Someone came from the back and appeared to be on marijuana. There seemed to be know management person onsite. Someone needs to lookin on this store and when I got home my pizza looked horrible.

03-28-2014 11:00 pm

First I waited in lobby 5 minutes before I was even acknowledged. Ordered a pepperoni lovers normal amount of pepperoni, my cheese lovers didn’t have a lot of cheese on it. When I received order didn’t get my ranch for my wings, that they messed up and put sauce on naked wings. The lack of concern by the manager upset me, all this after your internet app sent my order to wrong store and I didn’t find out until an hour and a half after original order. And my recept shows that my total was 22.00 but I was charged 34.00. My receipt shows he couponed off the wings, but that’s not what I paid. Your manager must have pocketed the $12.00 he charged me. My ticket # is 00145 ok 3/29/14 at 7:46 p.m. I will hold on to my receipt if you want proof. I am highly upset with this and I will let people know this. The sad thing is I’m from toledo in town for weekend. Not a good way to make an impression on an out of Townes

03-28-2014 11:00 pm

I an regular customer at pizza hut winton bmth. In last two I have ordered pizza with choc chip dessert and twice it was delivered burnt which spoilt it for us, i do not complain but this should not be allowed after all it is restaurant and grey suppose to be serving good food.
It such a shame because food is usually good so I would like vouchers or free deserts for next delivery
Kym lane

03-28-2014 11:00 pm

Ordered. A large pizza pepperoni. And cheese told them. No onions on or around. Pizza ad I’m allergic they agreed although with attitude when pick ed up pizza other was covered in onions I called and they. Said that was three order and no refund or exchange. Could be made. They were ride and didn’t care about my healtly or safety.

03-25-2014 11:00 pm

My husband and I have always had a good time and enjoyed Pizza Hut, until yesterday.
We eat our pizza in the restaurant and order 24 chicken wings to go.
We had good service while we were there and left.
At around 4:00 PM my wife found out that the chicken wings were not the correct .
I called and let them know about the discrepancy and was offered a corrected order.
I let her know that my wife would be picking them up.
When my wife arrived she was given a small box of 8 wings instead of the corrected order.
She noticed that the order was incorrect and brought it to the attention of the lady behind the counter.
The lady behind the counter made a face and made a comment to another employee that she could not understand what my wife was saying and asked her to help my wife. The other employee talked to my wife and tried to help her.
The other employees ignored her and she waited along time.
She finally just left and I called and talked to the manager and went to pick up the corrected order.
I was given both the small order and the corrected order.
We do not want any coupons or money.
We will just be going to one of the other Pizza restaurants.
My wife is willing to talk to someone: 931-845-2563.

03-24-2014 11:00 pm

ordered pizza and wings was told that it was to be delivered @755 pm was not called at 806 was told that it was on the way ok they said they tried to call us but no answer bs did not receive any calls called the store again they said that it was in dispatch I said way when your man told me it was on its way @ 806pm I worked for pizza hut in pampa tx and if I did not have a apt # I would have called right then but I talk to breadon the mgr in charge told him the issues he told me what do you want me to do all I asked him was to make sure it was not cold he said he would check it well my pizza and wings were both cold called back he said want do you want want me to do again lol what a mgr he should be fired no people skills at all and lies if this is what you what in a mgr I feel sorry for you just a warm body well all I know is if I sent out a cold pizza after I talked to the mgr I would be fired take it for what it is worth bet you have more complaints then you know never calling again and wont recommend this place to no one in fact will put up signs telling of its bs

Companies Like Pizza Hut