Pizza Hut

Complaint Department

Most Popular Complaint about Pizza Hut

Posted by Gayle O'Rourke on Feb 02, 2015
Customer Rating

We recently ate at the Pizza Hut in Paxton, IL. We arrived at 12:30 p.m. and other than an elderly couple who were leaving as we arrived the restaurant was deserted. This should have been our first clue. There were 5 adults and 1 child in our group. We ordered 2 med. pizzas and order of bread sticks and an order of boneless wings and 3 of the adults got the salad bar. I will give credit to the staff, they were courteous and helpful ( but we were the only customers in there, so they weren't too busy) The pizza was okay, not overly warm, but okay. The boneless wings were frozen chicken breast nuggets that were covered in barbeque sauce. I have had the bone in wings at out local Pizza Hut ( Marshall, IL) and always thought they were very good.

I had never ordered the boneless wings before and maybe this is the way they are at every restaurant, but I will never take the chance or ordering them again to find out. The salad bar was awful. There was a big bowl of brown lettuce, a container with a few pieces of diced anemic tomatoes, a few sliced cucumbers and some grated cheese. There was also a container of three bean salad. I picked through the lettuce and finally found a few shreds that didn't look too bad and took advantage of the three bean salad. This restaurant needs some attention from your company before the Department of Public Health does an inspection. I have eaten in several Pizza Huts and know this is not the quality of food that your company normally puts out. Our bill was a little over $81.00 and this was probably the worst $81.00 I have ever spent.

7 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Pizza Hut provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Pizza Hut?

Customer Satisfaction Results
1.97 out of 5
1.97 out of 5 Stars
210 Consumer Reviews

Pizza Hut
Contact Information

I want to write a letter to Pizza Hut. What is their corporate mailing address?

7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024

I want to call the Pizza Hut customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

(972) 338-7700

I need to visit the Pizza Hut company website. What is their website address?

More Pizza Hut Complaints

Customer Rating

I had placed 2 orders for pick up I was told it would be a 45 min wait. I waited 45mins then I came in and paid for them and I was told my order was ready. I got 1 of my pizzas and they said it would be another 5mins for my other pizza. After 10mins they asked me again what I was waiting for. And they still could not find my other pizza. I waited almost another hour and by that time my other pizza was cold and the person up front just gave me a random pizza and gave me my money back.

1 Customer agrees with this feedback

Customer Rating

On Feb. 23,2015 I took my family to the local pizza hut located in paoli indiana. I place a dine in order starting with 2 orders of breadsticks the first order was brought right out they was hard and cold. You could definitely tell not fresh at all. The second order took several minutes to arrive to which was hot . We then finished our breadsticks and sat waiting for pizza over 20 minutes or longer. Watching others come in to dine finally our pizza arrived to our disappointment . I had order a half pepperoni/ half supreme large pan pizza. I was beyond disappointed the pizza was barely warm the pan itself you could touch it with your hand without being burnt. It was barely brown on the bottom. The supreme side of the pizza didnt have a single pepperoni on the pizza was over killed with sausage and raw vegetables. I have never paid 34.65 for a dinner so piteful in having. I left without barely eating and would not recommend this resturant to anyone. I was beyond upset with the lack of caring the manager showed and give us in the complaint i had with the barely cooked messed up pizza. :(

Customer Rating

Server was very RUDE to me and a another customer in line. Had been to this store many times and this was the first time I was treated poorly. Even though there was a kids party going on was no reason not to be greeted when at the counter to pick up a on line order. I spent 40 years in retail management and if I had a employee like it would have been her last day of employment store #024643 Server Melissa

Customer Rating

We go to rhlinder once every two months and we always stopped at that pizza hut we walked in six of us there wasn't any one in there. So we were happy we will get good service well let me tell you we didn't get any service at first we had to wait at least a good five min. so we were just about to leave then someone finally gave us a table like I said no one was in there. We sat down and said we were going to have the salad bar. So we went up to it there wasn't anything on it so we started to get are salads the waitress said she would be right back with are silver wear. Never and I mean never came back so I went up to the counter and said can we please get some forks or something to eat with.

She said you will have to wait nothing is clean right now. How can you not have anything clean for god sakes its lunch time and no one is in here.So we waited 10 more min and are salads wee getting soaked with salad dressing.Than on top of that there was no pizza ready to eat.The restaurant was a mess the employees were talking way to kmuch to each other to care about the people that were in the store. I guess we are going to have to find somewhere else to go.Sence no one cares there.Very disappointed. we would of liked to go in there on Monday the23rd but I don't think we will This is not the first time it happened and it probley wont be the last.

Customer Rating

The Virginia MN store. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone had a bad experience a few months ago and went back last night no change in the condition of how dirty the store is bathroom the floor grout has dirt filled in with dirt you can kick it loose with your shoe pee stains all over. In dining room by the heating and air vents on the white cling you can see black stuff and dust hanging from popcorn ceiling. They really need to redo everything at this place staff and all.

From when we got there it took 15 min to get something to drink 30 min for Bread sticks 45 min for only 1 of our pizzas 20 min later someone came out and asked is we were still wanting our other pizzas they could box them up when done it 20 minutes more for us to get the rest of order. There was only 5 other tables with people we had the biggest table of 5 People. The sad part the phone only rang one time the 2:45 we were there. 2 hr after we got home 4 out of 5 of us got sick bad sick stomach and diarrhea.

Customer Rating

My family and I ate at the Trafford centre on the 23rd Dec 12 appx 8.45pm ,we was asked to wait for a table in the mall and was after 20mins wait shown to a table,even though there seemed to be 9 tables free outside ? Some customers were not happy to wait and walked off unhappy however as my teenage children were wanting the pizza hut we waited .

When we were shown to a table the table had the previous customers dirty cutlery on and the menu given me had food attached to it,I aaske for another ,although obliging I was not told they were sorry ? When we were given our free salad dishes they were also covered on the side with mayonaise ,which was very off putting! This was changed (no apology yet again)!

We then ordered and were asked to help ourselves to the salad bar(my first time in Pizza Hut so No idea where I was going) I was then shocked and disgusted by the sight of dirty napkins in the food trays and hardly anything in them.I asked the manager could he take a look at the bar (very politely) and he said as it was late there wasn't any sweetcorn left but he would fill the rest,totally ignoring the state it was in !!!!! I was repulsed !!!!! Took I rain check and told my children to give it a miss!

When we were eventually given our meals the cutlery from the previous customer was still present and the waiter then asked if we were using the same cutlery ,this was after we had pushed them to one side as they were not ours. We also asked for a atop up coke ,the same glass was brought back Yes topped up with the waiters fingerprints !!! Honestly this was food poisoning paradise as he had just been picking up napkins (used ) from the floor and ramming them in the overflowing bin.

What does it take !!!!!Really, for somebody to think they are putting people's lives at risk !!! When the bill arrived I queried why I had been charged an extra £3.00 more than I had accounted for ,only to be told you get charged for something that the waiter had recommended ,no mention it was actually more money !!! Very,Very Poor Pizza Hut !!!

Customer Rating

Last night 12/28.11 I ordered the $19.99 Box Pizza Special for my Grnaddauthers. they took a picture of it and sent it to me to thank me for getting it for them, they said it was really big.. which was fine but.. I didn't get the facebook msg until this morning and I decided to call them because tome it looked burnt... and their reply was well yeah it was al little I really think that whoever cut this pizza and put it inthe box was fully aware that it was burnt and I am sure had it been going to a customer on the floor it would not have been sreved. I think it is totally unacceptable that this pizza was delivered... I am very disappointed and will not order from Pizza hut again..

I will go back to ordering from Papa Johns and I will attempt to copy a photo onto this email to show you what I am talking about. Once again I am very disappointed (It will not let me copy to this email) Maybe I will see if I can put it up on your facebook site.

New Pizza Hut Complaint about Burnt Pizza....

My husband and i orderd 2 pizzas with breaded chicken strips as they were part of a deal pizza hut was issuing with vouchers we had posted. we orderd from our local branch which is situated in bulwell nottingham england. we ordered at approximatly 8.30pm we were told our order would be with us within the next half hour to 45mins. when the food arrived i myself paid the delivery guy and took the pizzas in the kitchen.

Opened the boxes and to mine and my husbands discust the pizzas were burnt to a crisp. we are very much devoted customers of pizza hut due to the good quality of there food in the past. my husband contacted the bulwell branch and requested to speak to the manager about how he was going to resolve this matter straight away as we had been waiting 45mins for the pizzas to then find they were burnt to a crisp all he could say was "yes some have gone out a bit brown, all i can do is give you a discount on your next order."

My husband and i both agreed that was'nt good enough we were hungry the food had not been touched {although our 2yr old was very much indistress due to hunger}. we requested that we got our money back and 2 fresh pizzas as a good will gesture, he declined our request and said that we could be just scaming. we felt totally insulted and asked for his name as we would be taking his lack of customer service skills and rudness further. he only gave us his first name. gavin. the date of the order was 2.6.11.

Customer Rating

I registered my email and recieved a email for FREE order of Pizza Rolls so we ordered as the email stated ""order here so we continued to order online and it did not put Pizza Rolls in our order! So I called our Pizza Hut 337-984-5556 in Lafayette,Louisiana on Ambrassor Caffery 70507. I was told by a server she really didn't know but if I wanted to hold for Manger. I said yes, well the same server came back said sorry theeir nothing they can do, they a behind and short handed. The manger can not put in free pizza Rolls! I explained that's why I registered my email ! I feel first a manager manager should have came to phone and not sent the server back to me to explain their job !! Also, I know a manager can put items for no charge and the manger should have done it! Then, when we get there , they charge my credit card he waits 35 mins finally says to them Where is my order ? They said we dont have that type of bread, crazy chessy pizza! This was so unprofession and waste of gas! I want the store and manger contacted for their behavior and they were so disorganized! And we have no dinner 3 hours later and refused our free Pizza Rolls! I want to be contacted back by email that this was address as I never had such bad customer service and terrible manager service. Thank you florence1939@aol.com

Customer Rating

Hello to whom it may concern:
I would like to let you know that I will no longer be ordering from your company any longer (frequent customer). I ordered my pizza like always online and had my husband got pick up the order. Never had a problem before. It was my first time ordering from 1102 E Highland Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92404 (store number #024867) . I have always given my husband my atm card to take to pay for our purchase and this time he went to pick up and they refused to give him the order or run my card. They said that I had to be there and with my id to even pay. So then my husband said deliever it because I was at home sick. They delievered it and then called to tell us they were there outside our apartment which in fact they were not. Then he said I had to go to the apartment office to pick up my order. So then I had to drive over to the apartment office to pick up, he parked in the dark when there were plenty of spots open with lights on. Then he wouldnt even get out of his car, I did! Mind you that I had been sick all weekend with morning sickness and flu. He didnt even look at my id that I was told was needed by the rude manager on duty that night. Her name was Jessica, the manager. He got upset that I didnt tip even though I just had to pay for delivery service that really wasnt delievered, I had to go pick up for $3.00. Then finally we got our pizza which was cold, soggie, and ( I thought all your sauces came remade same receipe) was over seasoned and discusting! Called manager Jessica again and she heared my voice and hung up on me.
Wont be ordering from this company again,
Sincerely pissed off customer,
Amanda Meyer

Customer Rating

I was told it was going to take an hour. Hour and a half later, I called and they told me because they didn't have a telephi ne number for me that my order was cancelled. Not once was I imformed that you need a telephone number to have a pizza delivered. My son and I were waiting for over 2 hours for a cancelled order. He's hungry, im hungry and not once did they apologize for not informing me of "the must have phone to get delivery " policy. Here I am thinking all I needed for delivery was an address. I didn't get a discount or even a 2.99 liter soda. I felt unappreciated and promise myself to not go to this pizza hut anymore. Maybe never go to a pizza hut ever again. I might be over reactting but when my child hunger is involved, its just unacceptable. Pizza hut has lost a dedicated loyal customer to this.

Customer Rating

Id like to remaim annoynomous due to the fact im already treated like crap..i don't
Need anymore...my manager christen strickland has taken the liberty upon herself
To fornicate with an african american employ here at the thomasville north carolina
Store..she shows favor to this employee and has taken an already lazy person and
Made things worse..im sending this email to inform you that if this isnt resolved promptly
I will take legal action...our managers should be proffesionals with the intent of doing
Their job not banging every black employee we get...thanx for your time...good day

Customer Rating

I placed a delivery order online about an hour ago and I ordered the $10 pizza box with a medium bacon pizza with light sauce. When the order finally got to my house, they gave me a pepperoni pizza with what seemed to be extra sauce. Also, they set me a time that my order would be delivered by and they got here about 20 minutes after the time they sent me. After already waiting 45 minutes for a simple pizza order, they delayed an extra 20 minutes. I always order online for them to deliver and this is the worst ever! Definitely not ordering from pizza hut again until you fix your company.

Customer Rating

12/30/12 I called in an order for carry out today from the Fort Worth, Tx. 76116 Hwy. 80 location. I was told that it would be ready in 45 minutes. I showed up about 50 minutes later, waited in line for about another 15 minutes or so. When it was my turn in line, I was told that it was going to be another 45 to 60 minutes before my order would be ready.

I said excuse me, what did you say? Employee said very rudely and loud, " didn't you here me the first time, it will be 45 to 60 minutes. Are you going to wait, or cancel your order"? After exchanging a few words, I cancelled my order and walked out. I settled for Papa Johns instead because it was going to be quicker. It was almost 10pm.

Customer Rating

Clinton Pizza Hut #02806. time 12:45 ON 3/22/13 table a2 ticket #30 server Heather or Melanie. My husband and I were shown to a table. I removed my coat and placed on my chair. When I got up, noticed a stickiness on my jeans. Immediately checked the back of my coat and there were spots of clear stickiness on the coat.

The chair seat was covered with sticky spots, as well. I called the server over, she ran her hand over the chair and determined the spots were dry. I stated that they were dry, at that time, however the back of coat and jeans had spots identical to the chair spots and bits of my coat liner were on the chair spots as well. She determined that it must be soft drink splatter that was not wiped up, apologized and walked away.

When I went to pay, I asked for a complaint form, as the coat is suede and would have to be dry cleaned. She apologized again and offered to pay the cleaning bill. However, I am not sure she was the person responsible for NOT doing a proper clean up, prior to seating new customers.

I have taken my coat to a dry cleaner and once I receive the bill, will expect Pizza Hut to reimburse me. I would appreciate a response to this complaint soon.

Customer Rating

My wife ordered a pizza online at the Pizza Hut website for the 35th ave and thunderbird location. The order got messed up and they sent a pizza with onions instead of black olives. Not a big deal. We called the store and said we still have the whole pizza but we would like our correct pizza. He said a couple things that are really bad. One he said because the order was an online error that they are not responsible for that. It is pizza huts website. Yes it is your problem. Second we asked for the corporate number and he said that the location was franchised so he didn't have a number to the corporate office. Are you kidding me right now. Are you not one company. His name was Edward and was a supervisor there. Please do something about this or I will report this incident to the BBB. Also, the fact you are not one company is really embarrassing. It's sad that a 10 dollar pizza ruined my night. I hope to hear from you soon.

Customer Rating

I ordered a pizza from great barr pizza hut in birmingham west midlands. I ordered the pizza over the phone for delivery it was the first time i ordered pizza from this place and was very disappointed with the pizza. I ordered a chicken pizza wih onions peppers sweetcorn and pepperoni and ham. The pizza tasted horrible and bland there was too much cheese and less toppings, there was no taste to the pizza all you could taste was the cheese, the base from underneath was all wet and soggy. I did call the pizza hut in great barr and told the lady I have only tasted 1 bite of the slice it was horrible she said I would have to wait 45 mins for another pizza and would have to give this pizza back which was not a problem but I did not want to wait another 45 minutes for my pizza. The lady was very unhelpful she said the person who made the pizza had gone home but she would let them know that the pizza was not nice. She was not bothered at all. I wasted my money on a pizza that had to go in the bin as it was tasteless and horrible.

Customer Rating

I placed a order over the telephone at Camden town pizza hut and paid via my MasterCard the advisor who took my card details told me that the transaction came back as voided but did not show proof of that although the transaction was debited

Dear Mr Rouf,

Thank you for contacting us.

We can confirm that the following payments were authorised by us on the 15.03.2013 with the authorisation code provided:

15.03.2013 23:27:47 Card Transfer PIZZA HUT - CAMDEN LONDON GB 18,59 8,10

Reference number:

These authorisations will expire after 30 days at which point the funds will automatically return to your account.

In order for us to cancel this transaction manually before the 30 days have passed, we would need written proof from the merchant (in this case Pizza Hut) that they have charged the amount to a different card.

This can be in the form of the following:

a) an email stating the above point
b) the voided receipt from the transaction
c) a letter on headed paper stating that the money has been charged twice

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.

Regards,

The Kalixa Team
Kalixa. Control Your Cash.

Do you have any questions? Visit the FAQ section on our website or contact us.

Copyright © 2009 Vincento Payment Solutions Limited. Kalixa, Control Your Cash and Vincento, The Prepay People are trademarks of Vincento Payment Solutions Ltd. Vincento Payment Solutions Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (www.fsa.gov.uk/register) in the United Kingdom as an e-money issuer (FSA registration number 470337; UK VAT GB 945 6380 95). Vincento Payment Solutions Ltd. is registered in England, number 6035209.

Customer Rating

I just purchased 3 pizzas at the helensvale store at 18;58 pm according to my invoice which I will be faxing to fair trading on monday. I was charged an additional 10% public holiday surcharge. I told the young lady it was not a public holiday and what they are doing is illegall. Anyway what a ripoff.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Dave on 08/30/2013 about Pizza Hut Helensvale gold coast qld.. This opinions contained in this Pizza Hut Helensvale gold coast qld. complaint titled, "Illegall 10% surcharge for a zone holiday not Public holiday." do not reflect the opinion of the website.

Customer Rating

I was waiting on an order I had placed.It was so much confusion in the kitchen about someone's else's order.The manager Niki B was very rude to here employee .....it was in called for.Another was trying to get information about an order he had placed.She was very rude to him.She don't need to have that positron if she can't be nice.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Sarah jones on 12/10/2013 at IP address 107.4.148.40 using our Pizza Huts Managers complaint form. This opinions contained in this Pizza Huts Managers customer review titled, "Rude to employees and customers" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

Jan 31st order i order the 19.99 Big pizza box two pep pizza with cinna sticks and mild wings.When they pizza was received it looked old there was not enough cheese on it.When i called bac and talked to Tommy who is the store manager he was saying I had ordered pizza before and sent them back if my pizza is not correct I willsend long story short me being a customer he should of never hung up on me twice also he was talking about fraud account on my address I have lived at my address fraud for ruffley sept.

I dnt kno whats goin on in regards to that I dnt have any idea about any fraud.I have my money a prepaid cards to order and pay.I have worked in customer for aleast 5 yrs years and hanging up on a customer is unacceptable. I have called district manager store# 421 franklin ky I let a vm to call me back.I personally t hink it was rude 42and very unprofressional.

A manager should be hanging up on customer's show bad leadership.The Better Business Bureau would love to hear about this.This gives Pizza Hut a a bad name and false advertisment.

Companies Like Pizza Hut