Customer Satisfaction Results
1.95 out of 5 Stars
364 Consumer Reviews

Pizza Hut
Complaint Department

Pizza Hut is an American fast food chain, international franchise and a subsidiary of possibly the world’s largest mega restaurant corporation, Yum!Brands, Inc. Pizza Hut has over 11,000 outlets worldwide with 6,000 in the United States. Employing over 160,000 there are outlets in approximately 94 countries. Corporate website is www.pizzahut.com.

If you experience a problem with your dining experience at any Pizza Hut you may call 1-866-364-0082 in Canada and 1-800-948-8488 US. You may also address correspondence to the CEO, David W. Gibbs at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Texas 75024 or call the corporate office at 972-338-7700.

Pizza Hut was started in a small house in June of 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by Dan Carney and Frank Carney. Pizza Hut uses promotions, movie sponsorships, seasonal offers and products to capture extra marketing opportunities. Social media presence may be found in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Have you had problems with Pizza Hut?

Compare Pizza Hut to Similar Fast Food more...

Top 364 Reviews about Pizza Hut

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Pizza Hut customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

I have visited at PizzaHut which is in North Country Mall Mohali, Punjab. I have ordered : Tandoori Paneer PAN-Med Pizza: 395/rs and Veg Chsy Papper Fus Reg-Dine : 189/rs. Total Amount is 584/rs. But I have charged 782/rs total. 198/rs extra charge on Bill. This is approximately 23% extra charge on bill.When I told to owner he said you have to pay the bill. Please look into the matter and refund my extra Money back otherwise I have to go for legal advice.

Upvote (0)

I placed an order at store #032007 on antonio parkway in ladera ranch, CA. I ordered ona large garlic knott crust pizza at 12:35 for delivery. Order was for 24 becker drive, ladera ranch. Under the name emily cappasola. Estimated delivery time was 12:59. Our address is literally on the other side of the street from the pizza hut. At about 1:25 (almost an hour since placing) i called to check on the delivery status, she told me the driver had it and it was on the way.

The pizza did not arrive until about 1:45, the driver was an old man i do not blame him for this. But on top of the delay, the pizza was room temperature. I did not want the hassle of getting another one and waiting i just microwaved it. Im not one to make complaints and we order pizza hut often but this was a bad experience for a delivery 2 minutes away.

Upvote (0)

I ordered from Pizza Hut tonight. It took over an hour to arrive. When it did, the pizza (garlic knots) was overcooked, the knots were empty and had no cheese in them (due to the pizza being overcooked) there was barely marinara sauce in the containers and I received a cookie instead of the brownie that I ordered. I am extremely disappointed as I have been a long time Pizza Hut customer.

Upvote (0)

My brother Jaspreet had ordered three pizza pies. Two medium pizzas for $6.99 and and one large pizza for $7.99. I was really disappointed on how my large pizza came. It was burned and uneatable. I would like some sort of refund back.

Upvote (0)

The quality of the pizza is terrible. Our order has arrived cold on multiple times. I ordered a pan pizza received something different. Wasn't thin crust, just poorly made as if they are not using the right amount of dough and crust soaked up all the grease. After several screwed up orders, I'm done this store. It's terrible.

Upvote (0)

I called in a pizza order on Sunday night (1/24/16) and upon arrival i waited in the drive thru line for over 10 min. I finally got fed up and pulled around to go inside and pick up my order. After going inside the waitresses ignored that i was there and i experienced another 10 min. wait to be able to pay for my order. I'll be damned if i ever go back during the evening hours again and i will be sure to pass that warning along to others. Guess what? After arriving home my order was not only very cold but incorrect. I'm Done with pizza hut in the pm.

Upvote (0)

Placed an order with Pizza Hut in Mansfield Albert Street Friday 22/01/16 time of order 5,43. I was not going to bother to complain but feel that I paid good money this product and must say it was very very poor no flavour in both Pizza which where Hawian stuff crust and Barbque Texas with 3 side orders total cost was £25.50. There was very little toppings and well there tomato base was none existent.

This was a delivery. As I say was just not going to bother but we had guest for the evening and was disappointed with the Product that was delivered we have had from this Pizza Hut many times and had no reason to complain but this time not good.

Upvote (0)

Ordered two pizza's one pan supreme and one sausage and pep. I also ordered a beer and cheese bread. While we were waiting others came in and we saw that people that came in after us got there food. Then I had to go to the bathroom and I almost got sick. I did not say anything to my wife about the floors in the restaurant for I wanted to have a good time. You, will see in pics floors were dirty, bathroom dirty.

After 20 min. I got my supreme and under cooked, and they made the wrong order for my wife. I had to wait another 15 min so we could eat together. Buy then I had my fill and asked for a box. We did tip do to the fact that I understand that people that are severs in a restaurants make money on tips. The only reason we tipped is so I could send this to you and for you to clean this place up. (One other thing the tables need to be cleaned with a hot wet cloth, not a dry cloth)

Upvote (0)

I had Called you're borgen location in Gig Harbor for pizza to take out. After making order was told it would be ready by 8.23 pm Arrived at time stared pizza wasn't ready as promised. Was about to come in at 8.30 when person handed order to my son. He put the pizzas in back seat and we drove home looking forward to our pizza. After opening box we realizes the pizzas were someone else order and not ours. I called your manager Alicia and asked her to bring us our order she insisted this could not be done and we would have to drive back to pick up.

Why would she ask us to drive back when she clearly made the mistake. I was not happy considering our large family usually spends 50 a order and order about once a week. From this location When I arrived you're manager was not only unprofessional she used profanity and told me my wife had called her back after my phone call and apologized for my getting so upset this was a blatant lie my wife was just upset as me she expected to have the person deliver to because they made the mistake. I believe this is a person that is clearly over head and doesn't understand customer service.

Upvote (0)

We order pizza every Wednesday night. In the special requests box I indicate I would like it cut in squares instead of pie shapes as it's easier for little kids to eat. Every Wednesday night it comes in pie shapes. Even though the manager there know we ask for the squares cut the employees don't read the order carefully. Last week when we arrived the manager told me the guy didn't cut it in squares but they had put another pizza in and would be about 3 minutes. He also offered me the other pizza cut in pie shape for free. Will the guy cutting it some how turned the pizza upside down when he put it (cut) in the box. He spent the next 15 minutes or more trying to put it in the box and arrange it in like a pizza (he wasn't the best at putting the pizza puzzle together.

I go home, which is less than 5 minutes away from the store with a cold pizza that was a big mess. Most of the cheese was pulled loose from the crust. So I got the pizza I ordered cut in squares that was a mess and cold and a pizza cut in pie shapes that I had asked not to cut that way and that was the only eatable pizza. Also we also other the wings special and ask for boneless wings and for two times in a row got home with bone in wings. We have two pizza huts in town but the other one is on the other side of town and takes about 15-20 to get to with traffic. I plan to not order from the convenient pizza hut anymore because I am tired of my order being wrong. I shouldn't have to go out of my way to get my pizza orders every week. I am not impressed with the manager that is there in the evening. The store I am talking about is in Oshkosh, WI and is on Jackson St.

Upvote (0)

When I placed my order for stuff crust with salted pretzel flavoring on my Pepperoni Lovers pizza I also added a note "more flavor less salt please" (not much room to be more descriptive). In the past this has worked, however this time, the crust was coated with salt and not much flavor. Plus, the pizza was over cooked and hardly any cheese.

Upvote (0)

I placed an order for carry out. When I went to pick up the order, the cashier almost forgot my pizza. After getting what I believed to be my entire order, I headed home. When I got home I realized that you had forgotten my wings. I attempted to call the store, but the line kept giving me a busy signal, sometimes immediately and others times after 2 or 3 rings. Ordinarily I would have just gone back up to the store, however, the weather is horrible, which is why I decided to pick up the order while I was out. Attached is a screenshot of my order.

Upvote (0)

First I placed a delivery order for the $10 box. Never received it so I called back & was told they couldn't deliver to my address after dark, but I never received a phone call to be notified about the order. I placed the order for carry out, I literally live 5 minutes away from Pizza Hut & when I got home to feed my kids I noticed the pizza & bread sticks were dried out and tough as if it has been sitting all day & recooked. I couldn't call yesterday because I was rushing to get to work & you guys were closed by the time I did call.

Upvote (0)

I live in new milford. You have a location in bergenfield (one town away) and hackensack (roughly two towns away) in new jersey. And neither of them deliver to me. My friend, who lives in the same town, managed to get delivery to her house, yet mine is now available? In the same town? Thats not right. So i ordered from dominos instead because they're in bergenfield (one town away) and have no problem delivering. Not only that, but my friend got her pizza today, and it was under cooked.

But i will not complain on her behalf. I am just very upset that two people live in the same town and yet one can get delivery and the other cant. I even called to make sure, and this woman answered the phone who sounded like she didn't even want to be there, and when she told me she couldn't deliver i didn't get any apology or reasonable customer service after the fact. Will never go to your establishment again.

Upvote (0)

Spent $40 and when my food gets here they forgot my brownie my 8 piece wing and breadsticks and to top it off my pizza looks and smells like it's been sat on. Here is a picture complaint of my pizza.

Upvote (0)

I ordered 2 med pizzas from 888 Murfreesboro Pk at 4:30 Monday evening. One was a Hawaiian and the other was a meat lovers. The Hawaiian had jalapeños and the meat lovers had only sausage and pepperoni. I order from this location often and love Pizza Hut which is why I was disappointed with this particular experience. I very much dislike jalapeños and I do not see why I should pay for two pizzas that were wrong orders.

Upvote (0)

Last night we ordered from the pizza hut at 4048 Beechwood Blvd Pittsburgh Pa 15217. We got the game day deal, 2 large one topping pizza, 8 boneless wings, and breadsticks along with 2 2-liters. The pizza took about an hour, no big deal, I realize Sunday can be a busy day. When our food arrived I noticed they didn't bring our bread sticks, so I called the delivery driver who was extremely apologetic and said he would be back in 10 minutes with our bread sticks. During that time, my boyfriend ate a chicken wing and immediately pointed out there was something off about it. I bit into one and immediately spit it out when I realized it was raw. My boyfriend unknowingly ate a raw piece of chicken.

I called the delivery driver back who seemed extremely upset and again very apologetic and told me to call the store and talk to Marcus the supervisor. When I called , Marcus seemed more annoyed than apologetic but offered to send out a new batch of wings, which I took him up on. The second batch arrives with my breadsticks and I break one open.. Yet again it is dangerously undercooked, so I called back again to very politely point out that my wings still arent cooked all the way. At this point he proceeds to argue with me saying he checked the wings himself and they seemed fine before finally offering me an $8 credit. I accepted the credit because at that point I just wanted to be off the phone with him.

I never even mentioned the fact that my pizza was not hot when I got it. I'm not sure how I feel ordering from this pizza hut now knowing that a supervisor can't tell the difference between cooked chicken and undercooked chicken. My boyfriend has been up all night puking just from eating that one wing. Now instead of any type of refund, what I have is a sick boyfriend and an $8 credit I'm not sure I even want to use. Please do something about this, I would hate for you guys to have a lawsuit on your hands because people are getting sick from undercooked chicken. Also, a refund would have been nice since a lot of the food I ordered was either cold or inedible. Thanks.

Upvote (0)

The place is a complete dump. Has been for awhile now. It takes 1-2 hours to get a carry out pizza on a weeknight not even a weekend. Pizza is always messed up or not good at all it's always to greasy and half cooked. Booths and tables are digusting and filthy. Makes you not even want to sit down or if you do you want to take a shower as soon as you leave . Ceiling tiles falling down bathrooms filthy I could go on and on about this ridiculous place. It needs new management or just needs to be shut down. I will drive 45 mins out of the way if I want Pizza Hut again. Will not be back to the new Albany one until something is done

Upvote (0)

I ordered one $20 dinner box tonight, January 9, 2016 at 7:05pm. It is now 9:40pm. I called the store twice and was put on hold for a long time and no one came back to the phone. Is there anything someone can do about this situation? Pizza took over 50 minutes to get to the house. The pizza was cold when it arrived and I had to heat it up. I have had many complaints about Pizza Hut so far.

Upvote (0)

I placed an online order and received the confirmation email stating it would be 15 minutes until it was ready. I showed up to the restaurant after over twenty minutes and stood at the counter. I stood there for over 10 minutes while several employees working never even acknowledged my presence. It wasn't until the delivery driver came in and asked if I had been helped was I waited on. I told him no and was told my order would be yet another ten minutes wait.

About five minutes later, I hear a crash and it is one of my pizzas falling off the oven conveyor and onto the floor. This was due to the employees (which there were four of) not paying attention. They seemed to be overwhelmed and I don't know why. They were not particularly busy. There was only one family in the restaurant dining in, and the waitress when not serving them, was standing around doing nothing and taking the occasional phone order.

After a total wait time of over an hour, (over thirty five minutes of which was spent in the restaurant waiting with my restless 4 year old daughter), I received my order and was given a small discount of a couple dollars. I found the staff at this location to be incredibly rude and poor at customer service as well as either inept or poorly trained. This is the only location close to me, and this will be my last visit there. I am honestly perplexed as to how this location is still in business. Very rarely do I have an experience so poor that I am compelled to send feedback, but this was terrible.

Upvote (0)

Ordered a veggie pizza from Pizza Hut but pizza delivered was with meat it in. This was really annoying and disastrous when we do not consume meat and children are allergic to meat.

Upvote (0)

Pizza took almost two hours to arrive and when it got here it was cold. I immediately took the temperature to prove how bad this is.

Upvote (0)

I have no rating for the Pizza Hut in Fort Morgan, Colorado. On December 31, 2015 we entered Pizza Hut to dine in. We were just about sorted when an employee walked up and said "the dinning area is closed for the night". And she walked off. There were no apologies or any notices of any kind. We were treated rude and will not go back or order from there again.

Upvote (0)

Is the second time we have ordered takeout thin and crispy crust pizza that has little to no cheese and pizza sauce. The ingredients are just globbed on and not spread even. It has to be the cooked not taking his time to satisfy a customer. Its a shame, because we love pizza hut. Pizza hut on highway 80 in Forney, Texas.

Upvote (0)

Ordered Family Wing Deal which includes 16 wings and 2 orders of waffle fries and a large meat lovers pizza. Didn't receive the fries, wings were very small and the pizza was ice cold. Called the store -- Cocoa Beach 1-321-783-2780 and was informed the waffle fries were extra. Very disappointed in the customer service and quality of food. Will NEVER order from Pizza Hut again.

Upvote (0)

I ordered pineapple stuffed crust with cheese sticks and marinara with soda combo and received disapointment in a box and didn't get a marinara sauce. I'm extremely upset because it was delivered in poor customer service. I want a refund. I will never order again.

Upvote (0)

Pizza Hut at 4407 W Fuqua Rd in Houston, TX 77053. The phone number is 713-434-5566. This was the pizza place I ordered from!! Took a very long time. I ordered my pizza at 10:49pm and it said that my pizza would arrive at 11:19. It was after 12 o clock before the pizza came. I called the store multiple times and got no answer on what took the pizza so long to get here; also when my pizza did come my pizza was cold, and the driver had her music up loud waking my wife.

Upvote (0)

I placed an order online to feed my kids before I went out for the evening at approximately 6pm 12/31/15 and received a confirmation that my order would be delivered at 7:14pm. I received a text from my mother at approx 8:43pm that my order had not arrived.

I called the location and after being placed on hold for 15 minutes. A young lady answered and said our order was next to be delivered when the driver returned and to expect the food within 25 minutes. I get home at 1:30 am and was told the food NEVER came. I am attaching my confirmation email and I'm very upset because my kids were with my mom and did not eat dinner.

Upvote (0)

Every time I order the garlic butter blend on the crust, I never get it. I'm paying for something I never get and Pizza Hut's online order system is always screwed up.

Upvote (0)

I was so excited to check the availability of my favorite pizza and see that it was offered in my area. I check periodically to see if the taco pizza is available and am always told no, so tonight when I went online and saw it was offered I was so happy! I placed my order online and was willing to drive 30 minutes to go pick it up. After leaving my home I received a phone call telling me that the pizza is not offered at this location. I don't understand why I can't order the only pizza I like from this area. Shouldn't all pizza huts be the same? I am so frustrated, not only because I got my hopes up for nothing, but because I was already on my way to pick it up. Especially since the web site allowed me to order it.

Upvote (0)

Called to order a pizza for delivery. Gave address to apartment complex, where pizza has been delivered many times over the year. The call representative that took the order was unable to locate the address, and sat on the phone silent with no resolve. The rep was asked a couple of times the reason why the address was not found, and had no answer. The rep was asked to reach out for help with finding the address, which returned no results. The call was approximately 6 minutes long before the call was ended as the call representative clearly had no customer service skills and couldn't get and order placed within a 6 minute time frame.

Upvote (0)

Order#: 3151223234149001181013905. Placed the order at 9.42PM using the Pizza Hut app online and expected delivery time was 10.26PM. But I did not receive till 11.15PM. And the driver called me at 11.15PM and wanted to deliver the order. Its almost 1 hour delay. I was not able to wait so long and was forced to order from a different vendor. Now i need to wait till tomorrow morning to fight for the refund. Worst customer service experience ever from Pizza Hut.

Upvote (0)

My friend ordered in right in front of me a large stuffed sausage & pepperoni pizza.He spoke to a lady named Jessica. She stated with tax and delivery charge it would be about $17.84 or $17. and some change. We eplained it would be paid cash. We took out a $20.00 bill and waited and kept waiting and waiting. Finally we called back to find out what had occurred. we tried several times due to a recording coming out the whole time and when they would pick up the phone they would slam it. Finally around 1:24am she decides to answer us. I explain to her the situation.

First she stated she never had that order on file and hangs up. We attempt several times more.She finally answers again and replies that she should not even be answering our calls at that time.I tried to explain once again her mistake.Then she tells me she did remember the order but that when she asked my friend if cash or credit that he hung up. I then told her I was going to file a complaint with Corporate.We are all human and mistakes happen but she lied and on top of it had a very nasty attitude. I have ordered and eaten in at Pizza Huts many times over the years. I am also a Marketer and with all due respect a person like that is not an assett to a company that deals with customers.

Upvote (0)

I argued with my bf about ordering pizza tonight. He wanted Dominoes, I stood firm for Pizza Hut. BIG MISTAKE! Haven't eaten pizza in a while and didn't realize the shenanigans that Pizza Hut now gives it's customers. Had the pretzel piggy pizza many times before (about 6 months ago was the last time) and wanted to change it up a little so I created my own pizza. I went to pick up the pizza and saw the woman dump a bag of spinach on top of my pizza after it was already cooked then put the balsamic drizzle on it.

I know I had never gotten a pizza with raw spinach on it like that so I asked her if that's how it was supposed to be when she brought it over and got an attitude from her for asking. "You have to say you want it cooked." "I've had pizza with spinach from Pizza Hut before and never had it raw."

"Look at the picture, you have to say it cause the company says it's too light and can fly around in the oven and get stuck." "Really? Wow, ok, never had a pizza look like this before." It was too late to argue and didn't want to put up with a disgruntled employee so I took the pizza and left. Tried to microwave the pizza since we are in a hotel room and don't have an oven and it tasted nasty, the balsamic drizzle burnt my tongue as well.

Take off the spinach and you have none of the drizzle at all so what's the point? When I went online I saw all kinds of complaints from people about the same things who were told a bunch of nonsense like I was....here's a hint...put the mixed in with the other ingredients so it doesn't blow around....better yet, if you have to specify that you want one of your ingredients on your pizza actually cooked and HOT like the rest of your pizza, give the option of cooked or raw spinach when the customer is selecting it instead of listing it in light font "fresh baby spinach placed on your pizza right out of the oven" and not even offering a button to click if you want it cooked and hot like IT USED TO BE.

Sad to say, I wish my bf was more adamant about going to Dominoes and I can honestly say that I have no want to ever order from Pizza Hut again.

Upvote (0)

Ordered pizza hut, a Hawaiian and a meat lovers and when it arrived I received the Hawaiian and a god knows what kind of pizza! Wtf pizza hut? Maybe next time you should look at customer reviews so you don't screw this up again.

Upvote (0)

My pizza is very doughy, but since I received it around 7:07 pm my kids were starving so I let it go but it's very gross. I wanted to let others know about this.

Upvote (0)

I ordered Pizza Hut on line. I got to restaurant to pick up order. There was a young man at register. I asked was my order ready. He looked to see if pizza's were ready. There were no pizza ready. He asked a girl and she replied that they have been swamp and just because I ordered it on line did not mean that it would be ready when I asked for it. I asked her how long till it would be ready. She said 5 minutes 10 minutes maybe longer. She was busy and she had a big order in front of mine with an attitude. I told her to refund my money. I don't have to put up with her attitude. She turned register around and said see I refunded your card. She did not give me a receipt for either transaction.

Upvote (0)

I order some pizza's asked if they could please put some garlic butter spread. When the pizza's were delivered the pizza's didn't have the spread. So I called back to the restaurant and spoke to a lady manager it was maybe 5:30 pm. She was polite and offered to redo the pizzas which was fine. When the pizza's arrived my 20 yr old son answered the door while I was sick trying to sleep in my room. The driver demanded that he needed my signature on the recipient and that he needed to see me only.

I signed the recipient and called the restaurant at 6 pm spoke to a male manager and he said that's with the driver not with them. That he will have a talk with him. The manager said what the driver did was wrong asking for my signature when it was not asked by him or to demand that he needed to see me.

I'm sorry but after that i was very upset. We threw the pizza's away. Afraid that maybe the driver put something in them. There is dominos pizza, little Caesars, pizza patron, papa johns and others that my family is going to consider ordering from instead.

Upvote (0)

I've tried for 3 days to make an order online, only to get to the find a store section. And that's as far as it goes, the wheel just spins and spins. I had 1 bad experience with service and delivery a couple weeks ago, now this.

Upvote (0)

I ordered pizza last night from the pizza Hut here in lancaster ca on Avenue L (mind you this is not my first experience with them ) I ordered and the delivery time said 9:57 I called the store and made sure they could deliver by then, the lady said that would not be a problem since my fiance comes home for lunch from 10:15-10:45 . I waited it was 10:10 I called the store they said it would be here within the next ten minutes, waited it was now 10:30 and no one was here my fiance and I are both waiting.

I called again the lady rudely said I'll give you "ten dollars credit it ell be there soon " and hung up. The driver doesn't show up till 10:50 (an hour after estimated delivery and he says nothing to me just hands me my receipt to pay, hands me my pizza, throws my plant out the way and storms away. This is unprofessional, my fiance didn't get to eat and to top it off rude driver and rude lady at the store. I would love to get my refund and I don't know how to get it (no it didn't get my 10$ credit.)

Upvote (0)

Ordered a pizza to be delivered to the hospital I am currently at because I have 2 babies in the NICU. Estimated wait time was 1 hour and 25 minutes, which seemed to be a bit long. The pizza was set to be delivered at 8:05 p.m. and order was placed at 6:40 p.m. It is now 8:33 p.m. and my pizza is still not here which is causing me to be late getting into the NICU for my babies. This is ridiculous. I ordered 1 pizza, nothing else. The store is less than 2 miles from the hospital and it's taken 2 hours?! I'm incredibly disappointed and would like a full refund.

Upvote (0)

I ordered my pizza at 534 and my email confirming my order said it would be delivered around 604. At 624 I called the store at the lady who answered the phone told me she needed number and I said I ordered it online and then she got rude saying if I didn't know the number she couldn't help me I said okay and she still kept talking I had to raise my voice and say okay again. She then said well give it to me and I did. The lady got on phone told me she can give me 10 dollar credit for next order.

But they are first come first serve and my order is on way. I told them I didn't want credit. When the driver showed up and apologized for the delay but the burnt one of my pizzas and had to remake it. So the lady lecturing me about first come first serve was bull crapping me over their mistake but turning it around on me like I was impatient. Last time I ordered they told me the couldn't put cheese on fries. The Pizza Hut in Cleves gets no business because rude people and they can't get it together. To top it off my hand tossed crust had a flavoring on it and I had none ordered so they made it wrong any way.

Upvote (0)

I just had an order from the Pizza Hut in Shelbyville Tennessee. First, they were about half an hour late with my delivery. Second, the driver didn't even have a pen for me to use. Third, she forgot my 2 liter of Diet Pepsi. Fourth, the pizza was cold. Fifth, she took 40 minutes to bring the drink she forgot. Sixth, she brought the wrong drink & said that's what they rang it up as, when I have the email confirmation for my order. No coupons, no free dessert to try to make up for my experience, nothing. A pre-order for a pizza, cheese sticks & drink that took almost an hour & a half. I haven't had Pizza Hut in years, but decided to give it another shot. I won't be making that mistake again. Just thought someone should be aware of all these issues, their lack of professionalism & customer care.

Upvote (0)

I peered a pizza for delivery using the Pizza Hut app on my phone. The delivery time was for 6:40 pm tonight 10/06/15. By 7:15 I had still not received my pizza so I proceeded to call the store the employee put me on hold to find out what was going on when she came back on she said her manager said they wouldn't deliver to me after dark and that he tried to call and there was no answer which I had no missed calls or even a voicemail from the managers apparent call which he obviously was lying about I was then told my pizza was still up there as I could come get it and at this point the pizza has been sitting there for at least 40 mins and nobody wants a pizza that's cold and been sitting for a long time the managers name is billy and it's the Pizza Hut at 31& memorial in Tulsa OK

Upvote (0)

I ordered pizza and when I received them they were both slid off to side like they were dropped. We order a couple times a week and just thought it was uncalled for. I realize that things happen but attached pictures will do it more justice!

Upvote (0)

Pizza hut has recently reopened its west Central Ave and Grand Ave location, all in which I had been very excited about and have used on numerous occasions. However, I've found that the customer service is very, very, very bad. My family prefers pizza hut over any other, because we like it! Its so, so, incredibly disappointing that every time I get SUCH BAD SERVICE!! I've gotten both takeout and delivery, and my complaints are with the horrible answering services. I mean I am on hold as we speak. I mean come on my family would really hate to see this location closed again due to horrible customer service on the phone! Ive got each receipt from every order and my last three orders were not even relieved by the local pizza hut and i ended up having to reorder when I attempted to pick it up.

Also,the last time i tried to address my issues to the manager, Ive actually i was able to speak with someone, Matilda at customer service, and prior occasions ive spoken with Nora (HORRIFIC AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!) spoke with Barbara (and kept me on hold for a total of 45MINUTES) and i lost track after that! The resolution to my issue was that HEY, I was able to place my order. Wow! AFTER ONLY 41 minutes and 29 seconds this time! Also addressed the issue of messing up my order of the hand tossed instead of pan pizza and the local manager was able to help me with a discount on tonight's order & like i said i never have issues with the local store.

Upvote (0)

My family and I have been loyal customers of pizza hut for years (we love stuffed crust!). I really hate complaining, but this past year I have had SEVERAL issues with our pizza hut here in country walk, in Miami. We ordered chicken wings for family, one family member recently had surgery and can't have spicy food. We ordered bbq wings. We were sent HOT wings. Family member couldn't eat. On a separate occasion, we ordered pasta AND pizza. We were delivered pasta. When I asked about the pizza, they said to call back and order again. It's already dinner time. Second time having a problem, PROBLEM not fixed.

There have been two other occasions, where pizza has taken way too long to be delivered, and communication with ANY staff is impossible because no one speaks English. I live one minute away from our pizza hut (literally) it should NOT take nearly two hours to deliver pizza. At this point I am extremely dissapointed, and hope these problems can be fixed or else this company will lose our business.

Upvote (0)

First off my order was supposed to be ready at 7:26pm after arriving and paying I didn't get my order until 7:42pm 18 minutes after that's way past a reasonable ETA. There was 4 associates handling orders in the front of the store. I saw one of them put two pizza boxes on the shelf and I asked him if they were mine he said "no" another associate tried giving me someone else's order and when I told him it was incorrect he asked them same associate to look for my order then he got the boxes he put on the shelf earlier when I asked him if those specifically were mine. So it was already getting cold! Coming home I open the first box and it was incorrect it was mushroom, olives, and pepperoni. Being that I am vegetarian and do not eat red meat I was very horribly upset! I called the store 4 times! Only to get transferred to a busy line!

Upvote (0)

After over 2 hour wait (told 1 hour) 3 of 4 pizzas arrived cold...refused them manager never apologized and I asked when could I get a re-delivery he couldn't give me a straight answer. Canceled the whole order and called Jetts pizza. I will NEVER order pizza hut again for myself or any church functions we have. (Still waiting on refund to get in bank account)

Upvote (0)

Manager Michael Stacey was very rude! I just had a question about a promotion deal and when we began to ask questions as to why the charges were not deducted after following the guidelines he repeatedly interrupted my fiancé. So I asked for a refund and he hung up in my face. He has ruined my Pizza Hut experience taking business elsewhere.

Contact the Pizza Hut Complaint Department