PeopleReady Customer Service

Contact PeopleReady Corporate

Toll free phone number: 877-733-0430

Welcome to the PeopleReady complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against PeopleReady online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the PeopleReady corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

PeopleReady Contact Information

• PeopleReady headquarters address

• P. O. Box 2910 Tacoma, WA 98401-2910

877-733-0430

Browse reviews of other Careers

Top PeopleReady Complaints

The supervisor at the People ready in Glendale Arizona his name is Tim is passing me up on work and giving other employees work ...yesturdsy he's treated me rude ...he's just rude to everyone that comes in the building...he doesn't treat people professionally....

Everytime I apply for a job from the Conroe TX office I am taken off the ticket. 3 times this week. And for each job the lady says they want repeats but it's a new job. Don't think they are using the app fairly. It stops me from taking certain jobs because I'm thinking I have a job to go to. And it is only the Conroe office I have worked out of Hobby and Downtown with no problems

I come in 6 7 in the morning ask for work I have a smartphone but it's not that smart stats server drops every time I use it I work in ask for work and get apathy and bad attitude at work with you before in New York I'm here in Arizona never experience that kind of unprofessionalism at Tempe branch just want to work that's all no complaints from employers on time when needed

I work for the company, I did not get 2 checks I worked for still following up on it. The West Branch in Columbus OH will not give me work according to what I put on profile. They send me hard labor wok and Aution work sometimes for 34 dollars for 4 hrs . I need more work I want to go to Cincinnati Aution on Thursday, I call to be put on ticket then they say call back in Wednesday and I call and they say it's full . that is not right. They say if u are on every Wednesday they get the same people, I am on every Wednesday but yet I did not get to go. I just want work . I have numerous times went into the office to let them set profile for the kind of work that I do but no work comes up. I feel like they are controlling how much work and when they want to give you work. I can't live off of 34 dollars a week. I would like to work at least 3 times a week. If it is just the Auction work that is fine but I need more than 2 days a week . I have never seen anything like this, please get back with me # 6142850727. Marritta Morris. 6-13-19 thanks. Columbus OH

The ocala branch is not being fair taking people off tickets and placing them with there favorite people .not fair signed up for ticket 4am confrimed and get there they said im not on ticket. It un fair practice and costly for myself with gas please look into these complaint

People ready office in Knoxville closes from thrity minutes to hour early most of week leaving people waiting to turn tickets in vests an hard hats an then send messages for people to bring them back like it's our fault doors are closed early takes more gas or bus fair people can't get paid daily or early morning if can't turn in time they remove people from tickets without cause to place favorite s ap reads as me canceling or like I an others did something wrong happens few times a month

I'm a current employee of people ready.I accepted a work ticket on 6-10-2018 to work the next day at 8am. The agent in the office told me she gave my job to another employee because they had been working at this location for 2 weeks. I was on time and I had confirmed my arrival in the system as needed. The agent smiled in my face at first saying the job was for 7am. She says she tried to call me but I had excellent signal and no missed calls. Ive been contacted by phone in the past, therefore the correct phone number is in the system.The ticket clearly stated 8am arrival. She had no legitimate reason to remove me from the ticket. This is not what the company rules state. I drove 30 minutes to get to this office and was treated very poorly. Something should be done about this agent.

People ready that’s located in Gainesville go 1343 is not paying employee. i , Xavier Montgomery worked Sunday 207 Nw 17th st in Gainesville fl to holds the company sign for 10$ a hr... it’s been 24hrs since i got off work but the people ready employee ms. Pam do not want to pay me.. i called serval times, sent my time sheet in an still haven’t been paid, despite the fact that i was working in the rain. I work hard for my money just like any other person an i feel like it’s not right especially when my service was needed in bad weather!!! I just want to be treated like any other employee besides the favoritism & lack of pay...

Having to beg for earned pay 3-4 days after the work is costed at companies that asked to hire me is rediculous. Having tickets available that are taken away because they were for someone in particular is a hassle. I have not ever been on public assistance or SSI like half of the employees. This is the only company I've ever worked for that constantly breaks agreements and leaves employees feeling bad from both offices in Spokane and Coeur DAlene. Most of the time people think I work directly for the companies not People Ready and People Ready sometimes doesn't even respond to employees. The lack of communication and trust has its effects by those who allow it to bother them at work and it's upsetting to witness.

The front desk worker out of branch 1288 by the name of Teresa has poor communication and social skills and has blocked me from jobstacks due to personal issues she some how has with me and I have already made my concerns known to Evelyn and manager Ramona at 1288 branch and they made note of it. But now Teresa has blocked me from jobstacks for no clear reason and this getting out of hand. I haven't let the manager know about this most recent issue because this just happened and it's the weekend. I'm sending this to make a formal complaint on record to protect myself against any future retaliation tactics because she's very vindictive. Could you look into this matter. Thanks!
Christopher Alexander
***-**-2026

I worked for them on June 3 2019 I haven’t received pay for that day. Ticket number is 1108934-3213. I never got paid they explain they would pay me on June 4 2019. Never did I don’t know what else to do I work and now I have no pay how can I get my pay?

My complaint is that I get kicked of a job site for no reason because the Mot didn’t like me then told me your not working then call the office to have me remove from the job site then the branch ask go home then the office staff block my JobStack so I couldn’t see no jobs for the next day then next the day Branch call me on the phone to tell me I’m fired that’s discrimination the crazy part is I click on a different job an the office staff force this job on me knowing the Mot of the flagging company doesn’t like because he a had problem with my twin brother an the Mot didn’t know that I was a twin so he hold a grudge against me for no reason miss treating me at job site I work for M.T. Laney for 10 years and never had a promblem this first time ever being kicked of a job site out of my years of working this is crazy

Worked steady for the west and south Omaha branch a few months. Repeatedly was removed from tickets by both branches. So called regulars were granted jobs! In January was told to f off by a co-worker at a council bluffs Iowa truck stop. Made complaint twice to corporate and was left on hold. Was told I had to wait for some tracking number so e sort of way to identify me. Never picked the phone back up. The omaha council bluffs office is the worst in the west . Went out on a job over memorial weekend and jobstack had posted a job but no one was there. Like I said many coworkers are so bad off it's worse than the wild west. Just got told to f off again by a co-worker. I have the message on my phone too. He also threatened me ( I cant wait to see you again) we had to leave a job early. I also go permantely removed from jobstack. He took me to my regular job and we gave him gas too. He was walking with a limp and said some girl stole his phone . He wanted to make up the replacement cost overnight? People ready supposedly has till the next day by five to pay. He went Ito the office to complain and used profanity and I have proof. He's a cheeseheaf and is from Wisconsin. To date I've worked one two hundred hours with people ready and can't believe the filth down there. They most recently gave up thier van service and I can see employee relations going crazy. Everything is further out west and nobody drives.If you ask for a ride you're asking for trouble.

My account was Deactivated by Courtney out of the Hapeviille,Ga office .in reference to a argument a had with a worker name Tiffany.I was called at the last minute stating that i had to take a UI.to work at a job site .When i originally to the Job there was no such request for a UI.I personally believe that this was made up to give the ticket to another worker.Which certain branches are known for doing.

I am employee thru People ready from Steubenville Ohio location I have been tying to get a hold of the supervisor at this location but he has not returned my phone calls I was suppose to receive a one day pay for last week and I never got my paystub either. And also he cost me from working at a job sight becI called him to report off and he didn't let the company be aware of this so the next day when I tried to report to work they said their was no communication so when I got back I called him and he said his mistake he would find me something else.I would like my one day pay.

John Risdon

I booked your service to help me move my daughter. I am 67 years old and needed help. I went in (Belleville location) and did all the paperwork left a credit card and no one showed up and no one called. This is the most incredible lack of service I have seen in a long time, as I review your site and see the poor ratings that you have it is not really surprising to me. When I went into your office I should've known right away that service was something that was foreign to your company as the office was just a pig pen I have never seen such an dirty office in my life.

I am well known in Belleville and I can assure you in any conversations that I have I will certainly not be recommending your company actually quite to the contrary. I would not have anyone else go through what I have gone through. To leave me with three flights of stairs at my age to assist my daughter when I made plans to get help there is beyond forgiveness. Know that with this type of service you won't last long, that's the only thing that brings me any piece is that hopefully you will be out of business soon.

To whom it may concern:

I have earned extra income by working at People Ready for roughly two-years out of the North Florida region. I have a stellar job profile and have had nothing but good experiences with the company; that is, until I relocated to the Washington, DC area and began accepting jobs out of the Rockville, MD office. Specifically, Amy Butler has exhibited poor customer service and is consistently too preoccupied to process work tickets within a reasonable timeframe. People Ready employees expect to earn daily income, which makes temporary work all the more appealing. However, the issue that I am having today is the same issue that I encounter each time I accept work out of the Rockville, MD office. Today, I submitted my work ticket to Amy Butler around 3:30 PM. It is now 8:25 PM and I still have yet to be paid for a hard days work. This is comparatively different than the experiences that I have had in the ninety-days since relocating to this area and accepting work from other People Ready offices located in NE Baltimore, Baltimore, Papatsco, Fredericks, Hyattsville, Manassas, and Fairfax. When I accept work from those offices, I am comforted in knowing that administrative staff is swift to do their part instead of spitefully forcing People Ready employees to risk personal deadlines awaiting pay for a day's work that typically is a systematic and reasonably speedy process elsewhere. This is the case with your administrative staff at the Rockville office, specifically Amy Butler. Ordinarily I wait my turn and hand my work ticket to the administrative staff that sits up front; but when Amy Butler is in the office, she lets the work tickets build up in a stack before she acts on them. Please counsel Amy Butler on activating her sense of urgency on behalf of People Ready employees. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

I was offered a job for 6/1/2019 in NYC from people ready. The office is on Newark Avenue in jersey city. I accepted the job, (governors ball). I turned down a couple of jobs for that day because it paid $15hr. For 12 to 14hrs. I showed up this morning on time dressed in all black like I was asked to, and the female there to me the job was cancelled. "How unprofessional"! What happened to calling ahead of time! I would like to.be paid for that day. It's only right. Please contact me at (551) 998- 3382. Every other branch reimburses the employee when that happens. I trust you will take care of this problem for me. Thank you:

It s 9 20 am wed. And I still haven't been paid for yesterday and I was back at 5 30 pm Tues. I m short one half hour from Friday and one from a few wks. Ago ......adrain...the boss is awhere.
Twice Butt not handled......yet. Pay that day would be nice...... That s why it s hard to find workers. Get under control.....please.

I am a employee of people ready in California san diego branch # 1595 I have been working with this branch fairly new. the first week I was paid daily the following week I was paid weekly, I reached out to the office manager by the name of "alex" and asked if I could get paid daily just for the week of memorial day. she said to reach out to HR, which I did. I guess HR called "laney" the office manager I guess. so when I called to see what had been said, about my getting paid daily, "laney" threatened to fire me. I immediately said to forget my request. that Friday I went to pick up my check as regular schedule. I was issued a bogus check which I could not cash any where, not even wells Fargo where the check is issued from. I strongly feel this was done intentionally to further inconvenience me. because I reached out to the clients HR department. because of this I was unable to enjoy my memorial day weekend!!!. the reason I feel that this was done purposely is because I had expressed my concerned issues. I will attach the check that was issued on Friday 24 and others I have gotten in the past, notice the discrepancy.

The sign on the door says the office does not close till 6:00p.m. Went to drop off my time sheet after I got off work, I was there at 5:30 p.m. There were 2 employees in there behind the desk as well as several children they were babysitting and the doors were locked. They said it was were safety reasons. I guess for the safety of the children they were babysitting not for the people who work for you. I was refused service and was not allowed in. This has happened on several occasions with other people as well. Some of the people I know has even refused to work for them anymore because of these issues. People are hot and tired and we just want to get our pay checks, but we have to wait another business day to get our checks because of issues like these.

I was paid for working 5/17/19 and the amount credited to my account for work was taken back 5/20/19. I have proof but can't get anything more then we will call you back. Why are they able to pull money from my account at all. Direct deposit isn't a two way deal.

Rodney Hayes I have a complaint against may be ready in San Angelo Texas I listen to them explain the rules about working hours and how they're we get paid I listen to norma explain it to another co-worker just Thursday and Wednesday today she tells me that if you miss a Friday you will not get paid she has never told anyone else that that's why I asked her or these rules you making up just for me I worked all week I got sick they sent me home from work Thursday and I was unable to get out of bed Friday they did not pay me I got behind on my bills and then also another complaint prior to that I was driving the van they made up their own rules on that if you miss a day you get fired all the other van driver has got four ticketsande one got two tickets and they called in whenever they want to but like I said my rules I have my own set of rules with Norma and Britney and for them not to pay me Friday really upset me because I got behind on my bills I still yet to get paid right now and I would love to talk to somebody you'r for her complaint against Norma and Britney and I did record the conversation I had with her this morning please give me a call back at 325-262-977 thank you

I had a job for Sunday May 5 2019
The job ticket said 9am I clicked I've arrived, I stayed until 10am no one showed up. I called people ready that Sunday got no answer, called Monday Pete was very rude, disrespectful. As an employee I thought he was a respectful man.

They don't pay you the same day, they are greedy liers, they keep your money, don't work here they will make you work hard then they won't pay you

I worked at the Final Four event in Minneapolis on 4/06 - 4/08 as a bartender. My complaint I haven't been fully paid I got paid for the hours I worked and my tip money on 4/08 , not my tip money for 4/06. When I call I don't a straight answer been lied to the money will be there in a few minutes.
Or they're gonna look into and get back to me and don't. I just expect a little professionalism . Not tell me anything just to get me off the phone.
Ive been patient it's been a month just tell whats going on. Ive been a loyal worker.

I went on a job for the Framingham mass branch on the 18 of April. It was only a 4 hr job. Yet I still haven't been paid. It's May 2 now.

Everytime I work for Norfolk people the lady at off take long time scanning my work hours to get paid. This happen often. If I work for days pay. I would like for my money to post same day.they always seem to have excuse. So could please try to fix this problem. Thank you charle methvin

People ready office in Panama City I have requested 2 Labors have not had them now for 2 days I had 2 that were smoking pot on the job last week they were to replace them i spoke to them on Saturday about this todat i went in there they were RUDE I just spent $5000.00 Last month if I don't get a response tomorrow I WILL GO TO ANOTHER LABOR SERVICED!

My spe ific complaint is i have been lo ked out of Jobstack due to misunderstanding last week with the Thornton Co branch. I asked Jordan at the branch to speak to the mgr she said she didnt know when she would be in and was extremely rude to me. This is affecting my lively hood due to the poor attitude at this branch. This needs to be cleared up immediTly

My name is Matthew Carter and Im dissatisfied that in the Houston area downtown company always pay minimum wage ($7.25) for labor jobs that require heavy lifting and pushing. This is ridiculous. I have seen how Dallas,Mesquite,Plano, and Forthworth districts pay extremely well. I work hard and to present low budget pay rate on job stack is why some employees dont return to PeopleReady because other staffing companies pay good and peopleready fail to pay and treat their employees right. Someone please change this in Houston.

Regards,
Matthew R. Carter

I was fired because I sent my hours in at 5:40 and just because I asked about my hours she made me wait until 9:00pm to get money I have a sick kid at the house that was waiting on my so every hour went by I got mad could not get food my baby's meds are gas I made it home off of 3 dollars that day the south branch faxed my ticket to her at at 5:40 so I set there the temp service closed where I was so I'm like what's going on so I call she picks up West Branch on camp Bowie she said to me I see your tick I'm just waiting on him to verify my hours ok that's at 6:00 I set there till 7:00 call back no pick up so I left a message just pay my hours I want work for your branch so she calls back at 8:00pm and I still have not gotten my hours she calls to say who left this message I said just pay my hours she just kept saying I need to Know who this is but my number is on file as and she was the one called me back so she hung up and it's now 8:45 I was mad so I call left another message I told her it doesn't matter I'll get paid the next day so she can go home because I know it was because I asked about my hours and she told me I can't ask about my hours because they have to 6:00 to pay out but since I asked anyway she made me wait plus got me fired for getting mad one time I didn't cuss tho

I've done an application and was told to call for any assistance I haven't been able to complete to test part I've been calling 3 weeks leaving messages and no call back just the same recording can someone please calle back 5017772981 thanks

The murfreesboro office keeps not posting jobs people can take and saves them for who they like. It is disrespectful and discriminated towards people that are trying to work.

Getting paid 1193 branch they havent paid me always a problem with this branch

Starting January 23rd 2019 until February 4th 2019 I was working with a tree trimming crew and we got all that snow in February I made it to work on Monday I live in Graham and we were working by Wild Waves in a rural neighborhood Monday afternoon I requested the following day Tuesday the 5th believe I wanted to look for my snow chains and better equip myself for driving in the snow conditions Teresa out of the Puyallup office told me that I would be replaced on the crew if I took the day off well I couldn't afford to slide in the ditch or wrecking my car so I had no choice but to take Tuesday off to better equip myself well on April 3rd I worked with the same crew and figured I was back with the crew Sheila from the Puyallup office told me know I'm doing away with that rule the person I replaced on the 3rd ask for the day off to have his tooth pulled so his spot was Secure for him to come back and continue working with that crew now those are two identical situations and I got the short end on both of them this is not right it's very wrong and I am not happy about this at all thank you for your time

I'm here in Modesto CA the Modesto office of people ready seam to be trying to put me on the back burner for some reason I'm 58 year old maybe it may be my age ..they are all young women in this office..or it may be because I carry a backpack and are homeless at this point of time in my life but they try to stop me any way they can from getting work ..3weeks ago I got sent home from a job because the person we was working for only need 8 workers we had 12 so I left they pay me for 2hrs hours..it took them 10 days to pay me 2hr . today they lie to me about someone calling me to tell me someone else got me job when I was set up for it 2days ago ..I walked all the way out there over 2miles for nothing in the rain I might add .when they call me I told them there all fing crazy..

Yes in January 21st I took a job for Nova for five days when I call to pick up my slips the girl in the office said the job was not for me she was supposed to have took the ticket off my jobstack but she didn't so it showed up that I was a no-show and didn't call in for 5 days was throwed off of jobstack I am still off of jobstack 3 months later making complaints with people ready and jobstack that cannot get it together for some reason this is the way I make my living that for some reason everybody keeps going around the bush and saying you need to do this you need to do that you need to do this well I didn't get photos off of jobstack y'alls people was supposed to done that and on top of it I find out that people ready fires everybody that sat for the Fuller industry that works for people ready I don't understand why somebody can't just push the damn button and get it done so if someone would please call me and get this settled it would be appreciated and not wait till next year please at this time my number is 404 587 7704.

I was just wanting to put a complaint on the people ready in san Angelo and let u all know that the workers here are very rude and unfair to workers.well I was wanting to know if u can't make it to a job u get fired and I was needing to know the rules and when are suppose to get paid because that is another thing that i work hours and its not what I worked and just alot of things

My Complaint is not on my wrongfully termination, but more on your Corporations "Code of Business Conduct & Ethics",among employees. The staff at that location are very disrespectful to threir temps, specailly to the Elderly. Any compliant about our pay is inresponded with an attitude. "Same Day PaY" or now it's "within 24 hours". Regardless how it's worded. A man works a day, is paid for a days work. This Office is notorious for not transferring funds onto a workers account. You would actually have to beg to get paid for your days work there. Sometimes it my take a few days to receive your money, which is not "Same Day or 24 Hours". I had went three weeks calling and driving down to that office about my money not being received in time, because if you don't inquire soon enough you will not be paid that day for sure. I personally was so frustrated the day I was terminated I KICKED THE DOOR. I called prior to come up there and was told I have my funds in 10 minutes. 30 minutes went by, no funds. I called back, Sent to voice mail. Went I arrived to the Office she was still in there but the doors were lock. She scream out at me ":Were Closed!" I spoke through the door and asked could she please transfer my funds I waiting 30 minutes and you said 10 minutes. Became loud and said I will not be getting paid today. These action from the staff there at that Office and of Their Manager, Jeremy are unethical. Copies of phone logs are available of my numerous calls. My mentioning of no funds being transferred constantly to Jeremy went unnoticed. They treat temp workers with no respect. I will be posting my experience why no one should temp out of the People Ready Craig office Las Vegas, NV

The Columbus in office refuses to answer their phone. Won't offer a job to a employee after the employee completed a job. Office manager doesn't talk to anyone and the staff yells at people. The staff makes promises they don't keep

People ready in manassas va is run by people who literally try to force you to work a set schedule as a day laborer and if you dont accept jobs you will be blacklisted.

I'm complaining about when I work and afterwards it taking 24 to 48 hours to pay me! Why does it take so long to get paid? This is not a full time job and I work paycheck to paycheck and I'm broke!

My wife worked a job for the jackson keller office in san antonio she was day labor they promised to pay her the same day then changed it to next day the lady name there is Jessica here it is at 815 pm and still no pay we are at the bus terminal out of gas stuck in a uhaul van that was supposed to be back this morning now we have no way to return it and can't move it cos we are out of gas if you don't want to do your job you should quit this is not the first time Jessica has done this what you only get paid if she likes you what's up with that maybe she can bail me out when I go to jail for a stolen uhaul just saying

Your method of pay out is ridiculous. I have to sit and wait over 2 hours before I can get paid on a Friday when rent is do then when I call to ask what’s going on no one knows anything. I like working for this company but this pay out has to be fixed. I mean people have bills just like the rest of the world I’m highly upset right now because it’s like this everytime.

I’m an employee of PeopleReady in Winston Salem, NC. I have been sent on jobs, only to arrive and be told that I am not needed on the particular job site. This has happened other times and it’s not good when someone is ready and able to work. Today several of us showed up at Family Dollar for a remodel and the manager knew NOTHING about us coming. If the people in the office don’t know what they are doing, then there needs to be changes made! It’s terrible how the office staff, in Winston Salem, is very disorganized and not capable of doing their job correctly.

WHY IS IT THAT WE CAN'T GET PAID NO MATTER WHAT...OTHERS HAVE NO GAS, CAN'T EAT ALL DAY BECAUSE NO PAY THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS..WE SHOULD GET PAID REGARDLESS A TIME FRAME I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED THIS CONTINUES TO HAPPEN AN IT'S CAUSING JOB ISSUES AS WELL. WHEN WILL IT STOP? EVERY ONE SITTING IN THE SEATS ARE GETTING THEIR MONEY NO PROBLEM EXCEPT THOSE WHO'S ARE WILLING TO WORK AN THEN NOT GET PAID I'M VERY ANGRY AT THIS POINT AN UNSATISFIED WITH THE BUSINESSES

I was calling about my pay at the Pearl location and mynphine droped service next thing I know after years of working here I was taken off the tex and app. Not fair at all I worked Friday and today is Monday all I wanted was my money

Haven't been paid for my last 2 days of work or given the gas money I was promised at the end of my shift every day being told I will get paid on that day its always a problem after I worked my shift when it's time to b paid

I have worked for people ready in and if for about a year now in various places. I have been in Reno, NV for about a month now. I was pulled from a 2 week deal cleaning and replaced with someone else. He said it's because I didn't have a drug test. It wasn't on the post and he didn't give me a chance to take one which I'll pass 100 percent of the time. Yesterday I grabbed a job from job stackers. When I arrived the place had no idea we I was or why I was there. I called the office and she told me she had called me twice and my voicemail was full. I always answer my voicemail and I didn't receive a call. She bold faced lied to me. I drove 15 miles to that job.

People ready in oak park the only man in there turned me down because i was giving paper work to insure my right of the conversation of lie Liberty and pursuit of happiness. This just happen today at 115 pm. He said i would be a problem. Discrimination and other compaints are in order did not read one word.

My name is Hugh Howard yesterday I worked 12 hours at rate of 10.10 an hr for Federal Marine Terminal in Port of Bradenton. I was in overtime this weekend, I have not been paid because the manager had a problem paying the overtime saying he's going to pay me the minimum 8.45. I drove from Tampa to St. Pete to Bradenton port and i havent gotten paid for my labor. He saying his subordinate told me not to go which isn't true or i would have been taken off the ticket but i was asked was i going to work via jobstack. Jobstack enables one to get a job, call off work, submit hrs etc. I submitted my hours but havent been paid. I've been wating over 3 hrs now.

My name is Tyrone Lee and have a complaint against the Conshocken office in PA. I am always replying to work texts but I never get picked for anything or notified if I got the position or not. Just to start the story an associate of mine told me about PeopleReady and on how you pay at the end of the work day. So I called and emailed and no one responded to me. After six weeks I just went up to the office and applied in person. The receptionist was rude and acted like I was bothering her. I even listened to her on the phone and she was nasty to the clients calling for temps. I have replied to job texts numerous times and this receptionist/dispatcher never gives me any work. I think she only gives it to certain people and doesn't give me a fair chance to work. I applied to an electronics warehouse in SW Philly and Valley Casino Resort for a cleaning assignment which I would have been perfect for. But she NEVER answers questions that I have texted. Also my Jobstack app doesn't work and have been hoping to get help with that but no one wants to help me. I think this dispatcher at this branch only picks who she wants to pick and not being fair to others. My email is casualt116@msn.com to discuss this further. Thank you

I'll call you when I go to hello my name is Cindy I'm writing this complaint about a job that I had to do in Sheboygan Wisconsin it's called Lakeshore display the supervisor there his name was Chad he's very voicetress very rude and use a lot of profanity towards the workers he will sit there and call you f---ing dumb person when you want to ask a question he gets really defensive he shakes his head doesn't want to speak to the person in France in me I ask you a question he will stop and he will shake his head and he'll be like come on I'll send really know how many f****** how many times do we have to deal with this f****** question it just goes over and over again they put me on the table where I cannot speak to nobody I was as cold as the naughty table there was a guy named their tag and I said I felt out of place and he's like why you can't handle the sausage fest But there again people at lecherously at the supervisors and whoever always get away with things so I pulled myself away from people ready I told them the people Shelly and Marla about it and I feel that nothing has been done so now I am at telling Corp about this

I have been with laborready since 2002. I know the insurance and outs. Being paid 5.35 then. I accepted a job thru jobstack over the weekend. File clerk 16 an hour. Woke up at 4 30 to start my trek from Lafayette to federal Blvd. 2 hours on bus. I'm standing in 20 degree weather next to a freeway and your rep from Westminster Co calls and says I have another employee that goes there if u show up they will send you back. What a horrible thing to do. Why post it???? And this is twice now from same office. Also no show up compensation. It wasn't a show up. Ha. Clicking job and being ready to start at 4 30 and spending 10 dollars on a day pass. This is how they treat us. What an ugly agency to work for because you want to make a few bucks. Dispatchers in Westminster and the lowest Aurora that belittle and yell at us. I didn't just step off the boat. I am an educated 63 year old that knows how to treat others with 20 years in customer service. Hope this let's you know what these offices are up to. Gladie Rivera

My husband Alvin did not receive his pay. He worked on a weekly ticket for Sealy Management. However he was sick and could not return to work until Wed. When he reported to job site, they had replaced him on the ticket. I called Branch 2111 and was told that Alvin would get paid by 5pm on the 15th of February. Gower still no pay. Harvey and Debbie told me this. When I tried to call back to the office no answer. Not fair

Been a long time employee. On and off for 17 years. Been hired on through out the years. Suddenly ran into issues at the Bangor Maine branch. Extremely disrespectful staff. Degrading people for their downfalls. Playing favorites. Playing with people's hours. Overall poor leadership. Been terminated do to confrontation with staffs verbal abusiveness. I choose not to except it. In return I am not allowed to view further jobs. My problem did not come to view till lea took reins. I am a hard worker and never had a problem till leia took office here in Bangor. My contact info.. Is 2078535047.. I really would like to discuss this matter further. Thank u for hearing my complaint. I sure would like to work to resolve this matter civily and continue to work hard for your company. I have an alias email so please pardon the name difference

I am sick of being deleted and or schedule for jobs i didn't applied for, against my approval.

I was on a job and they only paid me for 6.5 hours when I told people ready they said there was nothing they can do about it so I went to the job site and talk to the supervisor and he called people ready and explained i worked 9 hours and not 6.5 and then people ready got mad that i went to talk to the supervisor and took me off a ticket i was supposed to be on for a week and still has not paid me. They are being in fair to their workers and not doing anything they said they are going to do

I'm not getting assignments because I called off on a couple because I got ill and couldn't function.. So the office in Richfield blocked me from JobStack where 85 - 95 % of the work come from and said I can't be back on JobStack until I do 5 assignments via their text system.. So it's been a month in a half and I still haven't had 1 assignment offered to me amd the 1's tgey have been posting via text have been for regulars who have been at these sites and 1's way out not on bus line and truthfully it's only been like 1 maybe 2 assignments a day. I'm putting in for Unemployment if they don't give me something soon.. I'm a regular with them and 1 of their best workers and now I'm being singled out and treated like a nobody.. I can be reached at 612-275-8921.. I'm seriously considering on filing a lawsuit if this matter isn't resolved before the day is over.. Thank You sincerely Hugh L Banks..

Novi branch will not pay workers in a timely fashion. Will not return your call when you have a problem with your pay. Horrible customer services.

Someone stole my identity and worked for people ready back in 2016. I am on SSDI benefits and this is causing me a tremendous issue with my wages. Please contact me in regards to this. Contacting people ready is has proven to be very difficult.

When I called to ask about a job for information the reply I got was “ No. the message clearly says to respond to the text so no I’m not gonna give you any information over the phone “ I’m a very rude tone . I’ve worked in customer service for 5 years and I have never been or heard anyone get that kind of treatment , not even on a bad day I can’t force myself to talk to someone like that and although, and so I’ve heard , that they don’t like getting “calls about jobs “ it’s not right to talk to people like that especially when I didn’t know that it “bothers the employees “ to call them. This is only my first time responding to a job so it’s not like I have done the process before . I think her name is cherrt . And she is African America lady .

Iwas dispatched to a shoveling snow job at a school 31 miles away from me. The ticket I picked was a start time of 7pm. There had been a previous ticket that was a start time of 4:30 pm. I got to the jobsite before 7pm and hit the I have arrived button. I waited for 15 to 20 minutes and no one showed up. I had no contact name. And I called to find out what was going on. No anwser as usual. I waited until after 8pm. Another guy had showed up from a different office. We exchanged names and numbers he even gave me the last 4digits of his ssi number. I called the richmond south office in va to find out how I could get my show up pay. I was told by Holly that I would have to email what had happened to her. She said the customer was denying that I had showed up. As I stated I clicked on the I have arrived button when I got to jobsite. I called again today to get the email address from Holly to send her the info she wanted. When I called I was told that theywill not pay mr for this job. I was told basically that I am a liar. The richmond south office is not the office I usually use. But I am a 58 year old man I am very offended that I am being called a liar. My proof is the i have arrived button that I hit when I got to the jobsite. I would like to think that the office is confused by the fact that the job was posted for two different start time. I would appreciate it if someone could contact me in reference to this matter. I would like to continue working with people ready there seems to be some employee issues at the richmond south office in virginia. All I am asking for is the compensation I am owed for arriving at job site and even getting out and shoveling for 20 minutes or so waitingvfor someone to get there. Also I had to bring my own shovel tothis job and I did. My number is 804-291-8784 donald smith

Waited 2 Hours While other People Who Were not There Before Me But Were Known By The Workers The I Was Denied Work & Forced Too Leave After Asking For Help In A Polite Manner. Manage Also Brushed Me Off Too Help Other Customers That She Knew & Also Mumbled “Oh Now That i Think About It All the Positions All Filled , You Can Leave Now” After Being Told Brushing Me Off Was Disrespect.

An employee at the Flint Branch named Ashley had me coming up there cleaning the branch after my assigned
shift ends at gm with a verbal agreement to pay me after several trips up there for cleaning and to get paid (she did not create a work ticket for this work)she kept giving me different days that she was gonna pay me (supposedly out of her pocket) and the last time i called her about my pay she continued to give me problems about my pay so i told her to keep it and that karma would come back to bite her in the ass and hung up the phone she called me back several times (i did not answer) she then sent me threatening text messages to which i did not respond i called the next day asking to speak to another employee and she became irrate and telling me not to hang up in her face and that she don't care about nothing to which i hung up again and she called my phone several times immediately after and when i did not answer she then sent me a text saying i was suspeneded for two weeks which was unjust and without any provocation or wrong doing i went to the supervisor at gm where i work through peopleready and asked what could he do about the situation and he called another supervisor who deals directly with people ready and he was suppose to call Sabrina who is the Flint Branch manager/supervisor i then called the pontiac branch asking to speak to the main manager/supervisor who was out at the time but was sent a text by another employee there explaining my issue with Ashley i got a call from the manager a hour or so later and i explained exactly what happened and why i choose to hang up on Ashley and after speaking to me and priorly speaking to Ashley the manager lifted the suspension and informed me that Ashley shouldn't have been having me or anyone else coming to the branch cleaning top to bottom without clearing it with her and generating a work ticket then on 11/30/18 (today) i went to the Flint Branch around (4 p.m.) to submit my hours for the week and placed it in the tray that is on the counter that is marked with the instructions of placing the tickets in there and Ashley was the only employee that was there at the time and i waited until another client was done to put the work sheet in the basket so that i could ensure that Ashley visually saw me place it in the basket and i turned and left our hours are supposed to be submitted on Friday by the close of the branch if received which mine was while it may take up to 24 hours for workers to be paid out by 9 p.m. on 11/30/18 because i am usually paid no later than two hours after submitting my work ticket i contacted customer service and another division of peopleready and was informec that know hours had bern submitted there is know reason why Ashley couldn't or shouldn't have submitted my hours other than being vindictive unprofessional unlawful and purposely withholding my hours and not submitting them to payroll for me to be paid out this is not acceptable on any level and especially where rules regulations and the law is concerned and i want this issue addressed and for Ashley to held accountable for her actions in her personal capacity and as an employee acting under peopleready and using peopleready devices for the intent of threatening harassing and delaying the pay out process for your business - cc:Gerald Dawson 11/30/2018

My name is Larry Sanford I worked for peopleready cudahy at the forum this monday night and friday night and I still haven't been paid now its way past the twenty-four hour pay out for both days as it states in their contract I have contacted everyone from Leslie Egerton at payroll to Trevor at the cudhay branch i have contacted the corporate office and yet nothing has been done can someone please look into this situation for me i can be reached at (414)553-8229

Hello my name is Marcus Williams I work for people ready in Columbus Ohio the north office this is the second time that they refused to pay me at the North office I would like somebody to please call me at 614 845-0628

Megan is the not being watched so she is stealing money from Black people at peopleready in Dothan Al. Megan have been stealing for over 3 months and since the storm she have stolen from Black people. She tell them excuses to throw them off for not getting paid. When she do pay them she short change them and they just take whatever she put on their card. I pray she get caught.

For two and a half months I had 30 minutes deducted from each work day for lunch that I never was able to take never got a break and I did report this to Parkrose staff that dispense me to the job on November 8th I reported to Casey that I have proof I was not able to take lunches or breaks at that time she threatened to fire me and I was told to not return needing help with this matter
Willie Beaver 469-508-2379

I would like to know why I can't access the Jobstack App and why PeopleReady is blocking it on my phone. They claim it's because the phone doesn't work. All you need for Jobstack is WIFI so that excuse is a lie. WIFI allows you to accept a job and confirm your arrival and your completion.

I have been calling for weeks and no one picks up the phones it is a waste of hours to try and get a hold of someone. What can you do to fix this phone problem it is out of the Riverside office, San Bernardo office. Please get back to me my boss is very unhappy we use you guys ALOT.

Thanks Tisha

I'm never paid on time. we get paid on mondays an it talks until Tuesday evening...sometimes we gave ti keep calling people ready just to make sure we dont have to wait until Wednesday to get paid....this is very unprofessional an shows a lack of respect for the workers that make people ready so great. mrs. Dana is the manager at Atlanta office. 110 centennial park Dr. suite 106 Atlanta ga.30313. we work hard an then dont know when or if we will get paid ..that's not at all right

I was calling to get my pay put on my card and THE woman answering the phone at Lewiston ME office was very rude. I hung up on her. Very rude people there.

Terry of Louisville, KY

Clarksville Indiana -Absolutely horrible
with taking care of their employees and
their pay!!! This is the 3rd time in the last
week that the branch has delayed my pay
on time. Corporate has to step in and do
their part. If someone is overwhelmed
and accepting work orders too large to
accommodate their employee's pay on
time? That is a issue! I now have to go
pawn some of my personal items to make
ends meet! Ridiculous! ! 3rd time this has
happened in the past week!

I came in the office today and apply for a job and register for a position. I presented the lady Mrs kandis my Id ,my medical marijuana card ,SS card,and my ticket to work. She then turned around and told me that they only took state issued id. All that I gave here were in date except my driver's license. So I passed here my medical marijuana card along to.

Why do we have wait to get paid after working hard in the hot sun and when we come in at 4 clock to turn ticket in we get attidues

I'm being sued by somebody and payroll refused to give me any information about who suing me the state law to federal law said if I be sued and you got to send my paycheck you supposed to send me information of who suing me

Dispatch Issue
J R <JRobinsonFilter@outlook.com>
Thu 10/4/2018, 7:33 AM
October 4, 2018 0731

TO: Louise, Regional Manager

THRU: Chris, Manager BR 1787

FROM: John Robinson

RE: Dispatch Issue (9/20/2018)

Chris:

On various occasions I have attempted to resolve an issue concerning a botched dispatch assignment to Slurry Pavers Inc in Jessup on September 20, 2018. Despite my attempt to contact the branch twice (leaving message each time) no return call was given. Accordingly, I responsibly drove short of 30 miles one way to service the client.

I am seeking payment at 4 hours at the rate of 14.57 per hour for this unfortunate breakdown in branch responsibility to the associate.

Pleas call me today - 202-907-1658 (10-5-2018), otherwise I have no choice but to seek support from other authorities.

This is not professional nor tolerable action from a company I have enriched through my work ethic.
I look forward to equitable resolution of this unfortunate waste of time, energy, trust and confidence.

Very sincerely,

John Robinson Copy: J Levi
202-907-158
jrobinsonfilter@outlook.com

sending on assisgnments and no work....never late naver called in no show

I was dispatched to a job from 3048 only to be called a liar. They gave me no contact no. I arrived on time . Called office when contact didn't show.

3048 denied me gas for my troubles . After 2 hours of waiting contact told me he didn't need me I told corporate office and they told me I have nothing coming

I applied with people ready on the of 13/8/18, and was called in to fish up paper work. I was asked to take a test that i was not
expecting but resided to take it anyway, failed. I do not know how is it that any one can fail a truth or lie test. People Ready is
asking questions the any person can be arrested and incarcerated. I answered the questions truthfully with out regrets. People
Ready personnel are discriminating people or luring them in for what ever trap they fall in. Can you please tell me what the is
does People Ready stand for, because i did not understand it. I would also like to be rem-burst for the amount $22.00 for the fuel
that i used getting to the human traps that you are establishing.

Jose. R. Ortega

Today early in the shift right before lunch an employee named Ashanti and I had a disagreement on doing some work she watched me do something then criticized me along with calling me stupid so I told Paul the supvisor I couldn't work with her while I was in the act she proceeded to antagonize me in front of him. Right before the next break around 5am she hit my foot with a pallet jack and started to laugh. I do not appreciate constantly getting sent to put up with nonsense from employees. Something needs to be done about this. I also didn't understand why I was doing carpenters work and wasn't paid accordingly. I felt under paid and had to double work because the job was underman. When I went to pick up my ticket at office I had to wait 30 minutes at 6:30 am to get my paid because no one was in the office and when some one finally show up. He (Hannibal) almost started discussing this private matter in front of other people I think that was unprofessional.

I worked for u guys back in Tampa Florida and never had a problem getting paid now ur office in Boise Idaho wants to drag there feet on paying me I worked today got off at 1.30pm still haven’t been paid and they are giving excuses can someone please call me ASAP 7869706784

They keep giving us the run-around about our pay consistently the phone number is 574-293-1927 there are several of us including Frances cross that they want they pay when they want to is getting irritating I'm a good worker you guys have a new customer because of me they are requesting me and still taking too long to set up the process they requested me yesterday afternoon and they only want to get to it when they want to they need to realize that they are getting paid because we are going to work

My complaint is from the Weston Street office in Hartford CT.
Last JULY. 21.2018 I was employed by the Hartford Branch and was assigned a position at the Amazon's Building 2 in Windsor CT.
MY IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR FROM PEOPLE READY WAS A WOMAN BY THE NAME OF MEGAN(unclear of we last name )
During that time of EMPLOYMENT at Amazon's I had had an accident occur to my Right Groin muscle.
The National Property Solutions Manager has written up the incident and proceed to advice me the necessary paperwork would be forward to People Ready and that Megan would make sure that it would go through the necessary channels and be filed appropriately in my files.
I have since then have asked Megan and The Hartford office to release a copy of the reports to me and. The Enfield public Defenders Office.
Megan had originally mentioned to me that the PAPERWORK WAS IN THE BACKROOM AND SHE REFUSED TO LOOK FOR IT.
SHE HAS NOT SHOWN ANY EFFORTS WHATSOEVER TO HELP ME IN THUS MATTER.
TO DATE ...I AM STILL IN NEED OF THIS PAPERWORK.
SHE WILL NOT COMPLY WITH THE ENFIELD. COURT SYSTEM. HAS SHOWN NO PROFESSIONAL ISM AT ALL.SHE HAS SHOWN SHE IS TOO LAZY TO LOOK FOR THE PAPERWORK THAT I NEED.
I AM JUST ASKING FOR A COPY OF THIS AND THE ENFIELD COURT WILL BE SATISFIED.
MY CONTACT INFORMATION: Carol L.Strucks
77 Wilson Ave 2nd floor
Windsor Connecticut. 06095
Phone number s(860)994-2290
I would very much appreciate Someone from your company to address this Issue as it is. Extremely important that I receive this Report

Carol L. Strucks

I was put in as inactive for miscommunication on my part and on this branch part for approving to leave early from shifts with walmart with this branch. They told me how to become active again is to submit to a job coming into the office and I did that. July 23- AUG 3.

I submitted to July 23rd-Aug 3, 2018. Mon-Thursday 3-11pm or finish time and Friday at 4pm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I called the office on Monday to make sure i could get into job stack and i was somewhat but not able to see jobs still. So they wanted me to sign up for the job 3rd shift- i had to check out availability and called back and the 3rd shift was taken. So Karen said that the 2nd shift was available. I Check availability for children for entire week. Found someone to help for the entire week and submitted the request by phone to ms Karen that i could accept second shift for the entire week.

I went in every day. The manager and the ones on the shift said that I did a great job. I turned in each slip as told. Karen called me today. I missed the call and called her back and she said that she took my shift 3-11 and gave to some other guy because they were waiting on the background. She said ... that I can take the 3rd shift. I stated that was not fair and i cannot because I had taken care of a sitter for the entire week. she said so u cannot do third. I said I can let her know by tomorrow. I asked her how can she just take my shift... she said you were a replacement. I said you did not tell me that. That's not my fault. I was prepared.

But the fact is that if I committed to a shift and the other person's background is not back in time is not my fault its the company's problem. I told her okay and hung up. But something was not right so I called back to speak to someone else- drew answered and took my home number 615-203-3541 or cell 615-580-4961 said he would get GM Robert to call me back.

I went back to job stack and now it's stating that I basically called off a shift and i did not not. This IS NOT FAIR. i did not do this they did. I called back to try to speak to Mr. Robert - GM- he is not in still. I would much rather keep my shift since o had already paid and worked out my sitter arrangements. So now once again my character is at state and it's not my fault.

Is this legal?
Can I finish out my week that i submitted to and the time I submitted to. She never told me I was

I do have the slips I turned in to the office.

I was aaked to pick up some people at a job o sat arpund for over 45 mins and no one showed up i called and called and they never ended up paying me for going and i dont think thay was right i would like the payment for that job. Also i had a job for Freeport and had a repeat ticket and the people at people ready wouldnt send me back to that job and i am very upset about that

Peoply ready location easter ave. Baltimore md. Has not been paying me my money. Dident pay me overtime when i worked it also. I have proof of hours worked and office staff and reginal manager has been made aware of this issue. They all said they would look into it even tho i showed them copies of hours sheet and the employer has made them aware. People ready is stealing my money and i will not rest until i get the results im looking for. My name is james dickens. Cell number is 410 698 3318

Well i worked overnight shift for labrees bakery in oldtown maine...my fiance and i both walked off our shift cuz of the way we were being treated...my complaints not even with the bakery its the people ready staff in Bangor Maine(8031)do to the fact that i left they r withholding my pay and telling me that it has to b handled monday...this is not the only time they have withheld my pay...this is what they do when they are mad at their enployees...this harrassment needs to stop or otherwise i will have to contact a lawyer...this is my notification to u before i have to take legal actions...like i said everyone else on that ticket has been paid ...thank u so kindly for addressing this situation

I was an employee and they will not pay me for the time that I worked. I am a minority and they paid the people who car pooled with me who were white. This is very disturbing and I worked very hard for them and showed up every day. I am calling wage an hour on them as well as getting an a minority attorney I have tried to be paitent

I work for the Madison Tennessee peopleready office. me and a few other guys were sent on a job a few days ago by the branch manager we were not dispatched on jobstack not were we giving a work ticket. They did not habe a work order for the job & upon completing the job we were told they have to get approval from the customers corporate office to pay us. Which I think is quite ridiculous being that we worked.

Since I’ve become an “associate”, I have found that if I do not call for at least a week consistently the hours I work will not be verified or followed up on. Please keep in mind this is with utilization of the “JobStack” app and using the arrived button once on site. It then takes another week of calling to get paid for what’s considered “same day” jobs, shameful. There must be someone (besides the people working at the branches) to contact to expedite this process.

I was contacted by Erika a People Ready Coordinator on Friday Evening prior to a job ticket. She said that she was reaching out to me to let me know that there was an update on a job ticket that was suppose to start at CAD in Columbia City, Indiana. She said that I could not go there because I couldn't work both jobs. A first shift job that I am currently on assignment at Blackhawk Apartments. I was unable to make it there Friday Morning due to a family emergency. I did explain this to her and she told me that I could not work both jobs at the same time due to conflict on interest. I was trying to explain to her that I could do both job and that I had already been doing both and that I could handle it. She (Erika) said to me " I need you to be quiet and it's my turn to talk and for you to listen to me". I was totally caught off guard with the way that she talked to me. This is not the first time that she has been rude to me when calling to ask a question or to inquire about a job or a job ticket. In my honest opinion this is very unprofessional has well as disrespectful. I felt has if though I was being talked to like a child and not an adult or employer to employee. I feel like if I was to try to address this with the office that it would put my chances of continued employment at risk. I feel that if I'm not or anyone else allowed to work multiple work tickets that should be explained before allowing an employee to take a second assignment with their current one. Thank you for your time and I sincerely hope that this is investigated and looked into.

I was told on Fri to show up Mon for a job that ended up getting cancelled but was not notified I showed up Mon and was told by the office because they called people we would not get paid for that even though 3 of us were never notified, I've been yelled at lied to and cheated out of money by them I've also been added to tickets for work and never was notified we're told they have nothing to do with our pay yet three different times they close the office early and all three time we had to wait til the following day to be paid kinda seems as though they have something to do with it also I've been told they didn't get messages that I now know isn't true I called and left a message with them upon getting a new phone and let them know my new number then was told they never received that message yet it's the only way they could've called since they didn't have that new number it's only a small example of a long list of issues the people ready I work for are horrible and treat their people with very little regard to respect now I will say they've recently hired a new lady who seems very nice we'll see and one of the staff Amanda though we've bumped heads once is normally extremely helpful however the other office lady is not only rude to us but also to the clients as I've been told on 2 different job sites of this happening

Look I have worked for the elkhart in branch for years and they sent me to Niles MI on Sunday night and told me if they didn't need me they would give me show up pay and now refuse to pay me. Even though I have the text I was wondering if you can help me with this or should I go somewhere else for the complaint

I just moved back down here from Georgia after my wife passed away and figured I need to get some money coming in while I am looking for steady work. I stopped into People Ready in Largo, FL and this jerk of an employer approached me like I am some piece of garbage. I am a hard working man with no criminal record and just dealt with the passing of my wife and he has the nerve to tell me to "shut up and sit down" when I asked if he had any work! I told him not to talk to me that way! He proceeded to talk down to me and be little me and everyone else who was in the lobby trying to get work. I have never in my life been talked to the way he spoke to me when I am trying to find work! Why is this allowed in that company? Then when I told him my experience he told me he will only pay $8.35 an hour for me to do a roofing job 12-14 hours a day. I told him I can't do it for $8.35 and hour working on a roof and I have my own tools and transportation. He told me if you don't like then "get the hell out of here" or once again "shut up and sit down"! I tried to be nice and kill him with kindness like my mother taught me as a kid. I value my morals and show respect to everyone regardless of the situation but today he completely brought the ugly out of me! I am a grown man and will not be disrespected and be little'd like this young man in the front office of People Ready! If this boys momma taught him any manners he could have asked me to have a seat please and he would be with me in a minute. Instead, he tells me to "shut up and sit down"! You don't tell anyone to "shut up" when you are begging to hire people to do these jobs for you! You most certainly don't disrespect and be little them either! All I have to say is he is gonna ruin a business for the rich man who owns it with his nasty attitude! He needs to be fired and sit in our shoes looking for a job and have someone tell him to "shut up and sit down"! I turned around and walked out as I will not be talked to the way he spoke'd to me when I am trying to get work to live.

Palm Desert location discriminating against me because of injury while at work and their higher than thou attitudes are not conducive to labor relations. Bet they talk in a different tone to employers

I have been with People Ready for almost a year. Some of the branch managers are very domineering, boisterous, and degrading. Some are lacking in their managerial and interpersonal skills. I had a very emotional day yesterday, because I thought I had lost my wallet, the way I was treated was horrible. The Desplaines office blocked me from using the entire Jobstack App instead of not dispatching me through their office. The particular infraction doesn't justify the punishment. I live in boarding house, I pay daily if I can't work, I am on the street. I left Jersey trying to escape an abusive relationship. I have no family and People Ready is so helpful to me. People have stolen merchandise, threatened employees etc on some sites and where not treated with such rudeness. I can be reached at 773 396 6232

I am a subcontractor for people ready I work for the company today recently on the 12th of July of 2018 I was sent out to a job this batch with the ticket I was not paid due to the fact that either through miscommunication that Jeremy the supervisor over there had a mix-up of some kind I asked for a copy of the policy and procedures he told me that y'all do not give it out and that he did not have to pay me because he offered me another job no he did not offer me a job for the day but he offered me the same job for the next day they have already been messed up this is not the first time I have had an issue with this company when I request a job on my mobile app I am cancelled in people other people are put on it even though I had requested job as soon as it became available I feel I need to call the labor board or the Better Business Bureau to report this

Have feedback for PeopleReady?