Norwegian Air Customer Service

Contact Norwegian Air Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-357-4159

Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA is the 3rd largest low-fare carrier in Europe and services include Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. The company is traded on the Oslo Stock Exchange. With a fleet of 109 there are 416 route and employees number over 4,000 (2014).

If you have a problem with your Norwegian flight, call 1-800-357-4159. To find other Customer Service options look here. To contact CEO, Bjorn Kjos by postal correspondence, address you letter to him with Norwegian Airlines, Diamanten Building, Fornebu, Norway.

Norwegian was founded in 1993 by Bjorn Kjos. Norwegian has received numerous travel awards, recognition and ‘best of Europe’ titles throughout its brief history. Regardless, some past customers have set up their own Twitter hash tag #neverflynorwegian. The negative social media may be due to rumored plans to make a ‘less than $100 Trans Atlantic flight available in 2017. Social presence may be found on Twitter and Instagram.

Norwegian Air Contact Information

• Norwegian Air headquarters address

• Oksenøyveien 3, P.O. Box 115
    • Fornebu, Norway

1-800-357-4159

24 hours a day (online)

Browse reviews of other Airlines

Top Norwegian Air Complaints

As the others just bad service all around. Contract employees at Gatwick who could care less. Inattention to detail and ignoring me even though I had the request light on. Wouldn't even serve us water as they went by. WAMOS caused us to buy another return because they made us delayed and missed boarding. I don't want this to become a novel so i'll just end it there. If the flight is operated by WAMOS AIR don't sign up for the flight.

Horrible all around experience.

On Monday July 30th, our experience flying with Norwegian airline was terrible. We were coming from Rome, Italy to Stockholm, Sweden then from Stockholm we had our connection flight to Oakland, California. The boarding pass time was at 12:40 pm to Oakland, California but it was delayed for about 9 hours. We never received a notice that the flight was going to be delayed until we arrived in Stockholm from Rome. We did not have any lunch or dinner that day until we ordered on board the plane which we payed in American dollars.

Ref: Airline Conf. Q3KX5T, & Q2EBHW, Jul 13, 4:45 pm, Ticket 7045806264 and 7045806251 LAX to CPH, Seat 3C and 3A

On July 13, 2018, I flew Norwegian Airlines Business Class for the first time to Copenhagen with my friend, Beverly Shoemaker. Unfortunately, our TV monitors and the whole electrical system for our seats would not work. The flight attendants reset the system several times, but without success. They said our system was the only system malfunctioning on the whole plane.

This was upsetting because we couldn't see the flight info, watch movies, etc., and also had no way to turn our reading lights on and off. We had to wait for an attendant to come by.

The flight attendants were very nice, but there was nothing more they could do. They suggested we contact Norwegian Airlines.

I was very disappointed with the flight - my first time flying business class.

We would appreciate your attention to this matter and hope you will provide some type of compensation to rectify this unfortunate experience.

Thanks,
Marianne Guran
Beverly Shoemaker (bjshomaker@msn.com)

I was very disappointed with the flight - my first time flying business class.

Thanks,
Marianne Guran
Beverly Shoemaker (bjshomaker@msn.com)

TT booking reference is TS7VSI

I am booked on a flight from Nice to Copenhagen (D83641)and back again (D83642)

I have had a sudden death in the family and wanted to cancel my flight, partly out of good manners, partly to see whether I could get a tax refund. I wasn't even expecting a refund for the flight cost.

It has proved impossible to contact Norwegian, the call centre or the chat line are permanently engaged and the e-mail can't be sent because the address refers the customers to a Google Sales website.

I want to complain hat this airline ( others too of course) do not cater for distressed and bereaved customers - as if we were at fault for death..

I am writing to share very poor service on outbound flight from Oakland to Barcelona on 7/11/18. There was a delay of almost 5 hrs which resulted in having an expensive dinner at airport (60 $), missed connection to France, almost missing my 90 yr old mom’s bday celebration (almost left me and child hotel less at 10:00pm in Barcelona) and extra expenses incurred (expensive taxi ride, re-purchase bus ticket / 130 euros). When I thought the return would be easier on 7/21/18 we experience a 2.5 hr flight delay again (we were informed by the info board as counter clerk reluctantly checked us in and answered questions), no IPad for the 12 hour flight (there were in the outbound flight where we all slept!) no water btw meals even though I had purchased a meal plan, no access to reading light as the control are disabled. The Hi Fly staff was very embarrassed and told me 2 Norwegian crew were on board and would come speak to me. No one ever attempted to visit us at our sit during the long haul. Finally we waited another hour for our bags. Now that jet lag is setting off I am writing to ask what type of compensation you will be able to give as our ticket were not cheap charter tickets (like some of your other passengers). They were over 1000$ per person. I decided to go with your company based on your ads on good service and destination. I understood I had to pay to reserve sits, food. These types of delays are really disrupting and the service makes you feel like you are a lesser category of passenger. Thank you for your response.

I am writing to share very poor service on outbound flight from Oakland to Barcelona on 7/11/18. There was a delay of almost 5 hrs which resulted in having an expensive dinner at airport (60 $), missed connection to France, almost missing my 90 yr old mom’s bday celebration (almost left me and child hotel less at 10:00pm in Barcelona) and extra expenses incurred (expensive taxi ride, re-purchase bus ticket / 130 euros both). When I thought the return would be easier on 7/21/18 we experience a 2.5 hr flight delay again (we were informed by the info board as counter cleck reluctantly checked us in and answered questions), no Ipad for the 12 hour flight (there were in the outbound flight) no water btw meals even though I had purchase a meal, no access to reading light as the control are disabled. The Hi Fly staff was very embarrassed and told me 2 Norwegian crew were on board and would come speak to me. No one ever attempted to visit us at our sit. Finally we waited another hour for our bags. Now that jet lag is setting off I am writing to ask what type of compensation you will be able to give as our ticket were not cheap charter tickets (like some of your other passengers). They were over 1000$ per person. I decided to go with your company based on your ads on good service and destination. I understood I had to pay to reserve sits, food and bags which we did. These types of delays are really disrupting and the service makes you feel like you are a lesser category of passenger. The stress we experienced was paramount. Thank you for your response. (bus receipts are available upon request)

On June 17, 2018 my son, Ian Hopping, and I arrived at Orly Airport, Paris for our scheduled 20:30 PM flight to Newark. We arrived 2 hours and 15 minutes prior to departure to find a scene of chaos. The flight had been cancelled and we had received no notification. After speaking with several travelers, we learned that the flight had also been cancelled the previous two days. The agents were rude and unhelpful and could provide no information about when a flight might be rescheduled. In fact, different personnel gave us completely opposite information. After two hours, we were herded onto a bus to a hotel near Charles De Gaulle Airport. Again, information at the hotel was conflicting. We spent hours trying to reschedule a flight, much of it spent on hold. It wasn't until the early hours of June 18th that we secured a flight from Charles De Gaulle to JFK the next day. The two of us were on our laptops and phones non-stop and the experience was frustrating.
I arrived home to learn that my niece had booked a flight on Norwegian to Paris in August. She cancelled her reservations after hearing our story. I can assure you that I will never fly Norwegian again. I might suggest that better communication and more helpful, sympathetic staff on the ground would have gone a long way to make things better.

We were involuntarily downgraded from premium to economy on our recent Barcelona- New York flight. We were promised (via text, which we still have) a "75% Refund of the total fare paid for the trip." We filed this claim, per Norwegian instructions. The response was "You need to file a claim with Norwegian." So now we are in an endless loop of filing claim and being told the way to do that is to file a claim. In short, nothing is being done, and we are being ignored. Please contact Paul at 314-488-0394, or drpaulevensen@gmail.com.
Paul Evensen
Mark Barlow

Hi,

We spent 3 hours of our flight from Fuerteventura having to listen to young children screaming & crying, talk about stress & headaches at 2 am in the morning!
My complaint is not about the child or the parents, it is about the fact that after this many years airlines do not have any method to reduce this impact to other travellers on board.

You have advance warning on young families in flights during booking, why can the young families be placed in ejector seats? (no, sorry had to say it L.O.L)
Seriously though, can you not place young families together in one section of the plane & place sound dampening curtains either side of that section, to reduce the impact to everyone else? (Not too costly, minimally invasive on the build & helps reduce the stress your other paying clients have to suffer.)

Your thoughts?

best regards
Steve Hogg
steve.hogg@blueyonder.co.uk

I TRAVELLED FROM NEW YORK TO LONDON ON MAY17.INFACT WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT ON THE 16,BUT BECAUSE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER WE WERE CANCELLED FOR THE FOLLOWING DAY. WE WERE TOLD TO BE AT THE AIRPORT ON TIME TO CATCH THE 9AM FLIGHT WHICH NEVER SHOWED UP UNTIL 7PM AND DEPARTED AT 9PM.WE MISSED THE FAMILY REUNION ,WHICH CAN NEVER BE REPAID.WE NEED RESTITUTION FOR THIS. OTHER PLANE LEFT FOR LONDON THE SAME MORNING.OUR RESERVATION NUMBER IS . RWEXZ5 The airline is for a free flight. for a free flightAir UK DI 7016. Based on your policy we need an explanation for the delay on the 17th.as well as a refund and an offer for a free flight.
ALBERTINE WHYTE/ALFONSO WHITE

Today, I took plane from Denmark to Berlin. Cause I am just 145cm tall, i cannot put my suitcase inside the overhead bin. Then i asked nicely to the flight attendant, she just said: you should find the place yourself. Okay, the other flight attendant then said: here got the place. So, we asked again to let her help us cause we are not tall enough. But, what happened? She answered nothing and just stood there and looked at us without smile. Like she looked us down! What's going on? Can flight attendant do that for customers? I have taken lots of different companies, this is the worst one. I felt discriminated. My flight no. DY3304 (14/10/15) to Berlin, depart at 16:00.

My experience with Norwegian Air is simply great. The main difference I noticed on the Boeing 787 was that it hardly felt as if I was on a flight. Food was served hot and fresh. There was a hot meal, a chicken and rice dish, served after takeoff. Cabin crew has been very helpful and pleasing to talk to. They are attentive at all times. Travelling with Norwegian Air was very comfortable and good. The flight was on time during departure and arrival. Well I didn't feel as though the journey was too rough. Had enough legroom space so it was not crampy. Seats were neat and tidy. A very good service and caters for my needs perfectly.

Have feedback for Norwegian Air?