Customer Satisfaction Results
2.1 out of 5 Stars
351 Consumer Reviews

Microsoft
Complaint Department

Welcome to the Microsoft company complaint page. Here you can file a complaint against Microsoft online for poor customer service, billing problems, or report a rude employee. If you need to contact the Microsoft corporate office with your feedback, there is information listed below including mailing address, customer service phone number, and support email address.

Have you had problems with Microsoft?

Compare Microsoft to Similar Computer Electronics more...

Top 351 Reviews about Microsoft

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Microsoft customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Unable to open Hyperlink - when I attempt, the pop up says, "Your Organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you..." Kindly fix this for me. I am 79 years - not so familiar with complex manipulations in the system. I will be very grateful.

Upvote (0)

I hate Windows 10. Too many gimmicks - you took away too many 'comfortable' things - no ICONS... sick of this program.

Upvote (0)

Well Excuse me but with windows 10 you have sold your souls to the Bloody minded. Do you have any real consciences? Are you predicting and deliberately planning to make people Sheeple? Stop This invasion of our liberties. You are asking People (sheeple) To give to you their rights.

With windows 10 you are deliberately sucking people in with your free offer for the Update. You know full well that what you are asking in return from the people for that free program is information from that program that is sent to cloud? I for one will never do that. I will keep my right to retain my info on my console and leave you blood suckers the hell out of my personal bizz. What you are asking people to do is Freely give you all their details and trust that the information they give you will be safely handled and their rights protected. And you expect us to trust this?

You will sell info, you will find loop holes in the law and you will make your profit at the expense of your clients .. That much I know for sure. So Prove me wrong and withdraw windows 10 directives encouraging people to upload to clouds of any Kind at all In any shape or form. In the mean time I will be telling any one that will listen Not to trust such an obviously personal liberty infringing and Evilly manipulative directive as Load to cloud and save space on your computer ... We all know that you intend on forcing the issue by limiting space on a computer drive so as to encourage people willing or not to use the cloud.

I will not Be Fleeced or manipulated by You Or any other company trying to hide behind Policy or for that matter loop holes in either the public's understandings or letter of the law . I Am No Fool And I am Not Alone in My opinion and suspicion of the true intentions behind this form of personal forced disclosure of the general public's personal information . We ARE NOT (CATTLE ) Don't you dare assume I will sit here and let you round us all up and except your brand. Tell you what Mr Microsoft? How about you disclose to the whole world in an email to all of those who use your devises or software or services all of your daily doings in exchange for what we are being asked to give you and your minions?

Upvote (0)

Since September I have called Microsoft to cancel a monthly fee that we keep receiving. Every month they tell us that they are refunding the fee and closing everything such as credit card information. To date we keep receiving monthly charges. This is not customer service to your client. Everyone takes the lead but no one completes the task that has been asked by the customer. I cannot believe being a large company that taking care of your customers are not the top of your business. I would never order or purchase anything from microsoft. I hope that following through on a client request will be at the top of providing great customer service. As for me I am very disappointed on the way this has been handled.

Upvote (1)

I am receiving phone calls from 724-422-9755 a few times each day. They are saying that they are windows and your computer has a problem. I told them to stop calling and they continue. This is a scam, you would not call my wifes phone number. The Microsoft corporate headquarters needs to look into this matter, so that other customers will not get scammed. This needs immediate attention. thank you

Upvote (0)

A virus notification appeared on screen directed to call 1 877 282 2041. She identified herself as windows representative and she was allowed into my computer. After some time she said could not be fixed without paying minimum charge of $209. There was also higher priced plans company name was techlive connect? They were using Microsoft logo and so requested she get out of my computer then pulled battery out and put back in it. It works fine now but you should be aware of this scam going on.

Upvote (0)

The following information belongs to someone who hacked my account today. I am very curious as to how they could get into my account without me being notified and changing my information. Currently, I am unable to access my accounts such as outlook, skype and normal Microsoft information. The information was changed to email: si...gmail and phone 44. please contact me with information to prosecute this individual.

Upvote (0)

Windows 10 downloaded on my laptop with out my permission and now my laptop is useless. It has slowed way down and I cant access all the programs that came with my computer! Nothing works right. I want windows 8 back and my laptop restored to its original working order! Without loosing all my pictures and programs I had before this unwanted program from Microsoft took over.

Upvote (0)

I have recently bought a Microsoft Lumia Mobile Phone and cannot access most features on this phone, so it would appear that I have wasted my money. Although it allows me to generate a code to confirm my email address it does not allow me to use this 4 digits code to verify this email address. What will you do to fix problem? Problem must be resolved asap for confidence in Microsoft products.

Upvote (0)

I bought office home and student 2010 in march 2013 I used the product key to install this on my laptop but this laptop has broken the screen is shattered so I cant see anything. I contacted 5 of your advisers 2 on Monday 4th jan. the service has been appalling and I am very very upset you really need to look at your team. The following are just some of the complaints I have: Monday 4th Jan - evening around 18.00pm
adviser I kept writing the product key down wrong, took ages to answer each question, it was hard to understand him, told me he couldn't download this and I would have to by another one, my partner talked to him and said this is not correct and he was very unhelpful.

Monday evening still 19.00 pm: adviser 2 was unable to write the product key down correctly, my partner who is a computer wizard was unable to understand the lady and she took over my computer to download X16-32007.exe though this lady was polite and did do what we asked, it was hard to understand her, sadly my internet connection was awful last night and the computer crashed, we were given a case no 1320646446. Tuesday morning around 11.00am: 3rd Adviser, couldn't write the product key down correctly, was stalling and turned his microphone off without telling me what he was doing, said my product key was wrong though I pointed out I had a case no from last night, was very unhelpful, It was hard to understand him, this is awful service, so decided to re phone.

For the leading software company I think this service is awful all I'm asking for is a DVD that I can install an old package onto my computer due to im doing a college course and need Microsoft word. I have wasted hours talking to people from other countries that are unable to write a stupid code down in English.

Upvote (0)

I like windows 7 instead windows 8. Because windows 8 hides websites,pages or any work that you have on the scream. It is not friendly windows. This is the windows I do not like at all. I rather windows xp! And windows 10? I do not know. I think every time that windows improved, it is more difficult to the user to understand what windows is about. I hate the adds to try windows 10. I am not going to waste my time testing an other windows that is going to give me a hard time to work.

My opinion is this one. No offense Microsoft. I do not like windows 8. Thank you for the chance to speak up.

I almost forget why internet explorer is still a browser? There is no competition to find info in the web. The blue e? What is that for? Only an Icon in front to your eyes? I hope windows 10 looks like windows 7 or xp! for user...... Not for the engineer! Sorry for my bad english. Maybe? I would like to have an answer to my complaint from Bill Gates or Microsoft Corporate office.

Upvote (0)

I would need days to tell you how I feel about my Lumia 735 phone. Also ms account in computer uses password one time then it will say you entered it wrong and you have to go through all the bull of setting up a new one. I can't wait to get rid of my phone. I call it useless friendly. Can't even get phone number for customer service.

Upvote (0)

I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows 10 and trial 365; it is almost dysfunctional! It is the same old Windows made more difficult to navigate. You are about to see me go to Apple if Microsoft cannot get it right.

Upvote (0)

The touch firmware for the Windows 8.1 Surface tablets corrupts after certain updates are applied; especially on the Surface 2. Judging by the vast amount of complaints, (Google reports over 600k hits about this issue for all Surface platforms), this has to be a known problem. I called MS support and spent 4 hours on the phone with them. They had me reinstall Windows entirely and go through all the updates--NO GOOD. I have followed this procedure three more times since--still--NO GOOD! What is more, in spite of the THOUSANDS of online forum postings on trouble shooting boards about this issue, Microsoft support personnel act as if they are unaware that there has been any problem with the Surface touch firmware and hardware.

In other words, Microsoft customer service trying very very hard to cover up the problem! Moreover, since it typically happens to the vast majority of people just after their warranties expire, (and just after updates), one cannot help but wonder whether this is some strategy to PRICE GOUGE customers in to buying upgraded models. I say this because after to going through useless exercises to repair the problem, the tech tried to hit me up to buy a newer model!! My response: why would I buy a tablet from a company who cannot build a tablet that ensures the most primary function of the tablet, (the touch function), is reliable? Who in there right mind would buy a second piece of crap? Sorry Microsoft, but next tablet I purchase will be an iPAD.

Upvote (0)

I have a Microsoft Lumia phone & it is a piece of crap. The apps are bad -- specifically the camera which I uninstalled because it never worked. Never been more unimpressed with a so-called smartphone in my entire life. Highly unrecommended pile of steaming bs. Whomever designed this phone should do themselves a service & quit their day job because they're a clueless fraud.

Upvote (0)

Microsoft is the worlds (almost worst) invader of personal computers. Everyone in this company believes Microsoft is now under foreign ownership. Americans would not invade our privacy (and adds) like you are doing at this time. If I could, I would get rid of all five of our Microsoft machines (some of our internet customers agree) and find another that would let me use the machine for purposes I designed. NOT TO "hawk" PRODUCTS as Microsoft. does. And all the while, offering less with your machines---ie. I let Microsoft put Windows 10 on my personal machine and found you had removed the games that were on the machine.

Upvote (0)

I am unable to print envelopes any more due to the new Microsoft Windows version that was "dumped" on us with the latest upgrade. Thought you might want to know. Maybe next year we will be able to get Christmas letters out in less than two weeks of fighting with it. Back to hand addressing.

Upvote (0)

Microsoft has the worse customer service I had the most terrible experience while making a laptop purchase online. I was talking to Microsoft rep and I was put on hold for one 30 minutes couple of times, I was continuously on the phone fore more than 3 hours and after 3 hours of wait, the Microsoft rep lied to me that my order was completed and hanged up. Since I didn't not receive any confirmation email of my purchase I realized my order might not have been completed. so I called Microsoft again and this time they put me on hold for another hour and this continued for 4 more hours.

SO I was basically on the phone with Microsoft for a total of 7 hours just to make a purchase. I spoke to 3 different reps, supervisor but no one helped me nor even appreciated my patience of waiting more than 7 hours just to make a laptop purchase. On top of that when I asked for a compensation for wasting my 7 hours and have such a terrible customer service they did not offer me any compensation. SO when I talk to the second level supervisor, after 7 hours of wait and all the delay they made to my order and all the inconvenience that I went through I was offered 10 $ compensation.

Thus, Microsoft has the worse customer service in the world. I have never seen such ridiculous customer service. Basically Microsoft does not respect its customers and also insult their customer. After this I might never purchase from Microsoft anymore.

Upvote (0)

Windows 10 really messed up my computer bad. Big mistake upgrading. Can't watch videos, can't do anything fast. Apple here I come. Microsoft sucks!

Upvote (1)

Resent this forced downloading of Windows 10 upgrade. I hit later and still downloads. You do permit an opt out but only at the end. This sucks. Next computer will be an Apple.

Upvote (1)

I am currently using windows 10 for editing purposes on my two novels. What I am complaining about is this: When I try to use the Replace and replace all function it does not work and I must go thru each chapter to where I have something in quotes to make the change. I would appreciate it if you could activate this replace and replace all function.

Upvote (0)

I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and its the worst operating system I have ever tried, there is no easy way to run Win 10 I cannot even transfer my files via easy transfer. Having had MS products since 1995 using Win. 95,98,XP and 7. I am returning the computer and getting one with Win.7. If you do not offer a better easier system to use this will be my last MS product. I will go to Apple products.

Upvote (0)

I installed windows 10 home from CD but before that I upgraded from windows 8.1 and due to technical problem it forced me to format. After reinstalling windows 10 from CD I am still having problems with it. Some apps like food and drink, health and fitness, sports and travel are missing. This is such a joke from MSFT corporate, and I hope my complaint reaches them!

Upvote (0)

I will be discontinuing the use of Microsoft computers very soon. Upgrading to Windows 10 has been nothing but problems and confusion. I've lost all my email, parts of my picture's, my movie maker is gone and in general these apps and programs are extremely difficult to understand. I was happy with windows 7 and sometimes had minor problems, but Windows 10 has made using my computer depressing and I don't want to use it anymore. I give 0 Stars.

Upvote (0)

Well I purchased a Microsoft Windows Store card that says its good for Windows, Windows Phone, and select Xbox stores. I loaded it and then went to my apps store on my RT surface tablet and it wouldn't work. So after two hours online and three different support agents I'm told that my card is only good for x- box, which I don't have, so I'm out $25.00. I am not happy and my next purchase will be a iPad.

Upvote (0)

I got upgraded to office 2013 (because word in 2010 broke) at work this morning. Outlook looks AWFUL and despite my best efforts (and some very useful help tips from others who feel the same on the internet).. 40 mins in and I cannot make it look anything like it used to. Grey has got to be the most depressing color you could have chosen, bring back the blue please. How can a register my feedback with Microsoft?

Upvote (0)

I have a lot of complaints! However, the worst yet is waiting for Windows 20 minutes while it goes 'round and 'round when I'm trying to submit important information to The Employment Development Dept for my disability claim! 3 forms I've tried to submit. The first one disappeared because I hit the back button in an attempt to stop Windows 10 from going 'round and 'round! The 3rd one is spinning right now and has been for the last 20 minutes! I'm afraid to do anything but let it keep spinning because I cannot afford to lose my information!

Upvote (0)

Had a windows 10 automatic update and shutdown. When turned back on was a message that windows hadn't reloaded and to do a system recovery. I chose the option to save files which it did most but did delete many of my programs, some that had come pre-installed on my computer. I've been able to download most of the ones that I use frequently, but it's been time consuming. I couldn't download or retrieve the Microsoft 10 office starter that came preloaded on my computer and probably the program use most and even though I have most of my important things saved to a flash drive, with no program to open them, they're pretty much lost, including tax info and my Dad's obituary There are many important business and personal communications that I need.

In trying to find a way to get it back, I'm told it isn't compatible with windows 10, even though it worked fine when I originally installed the upgrade. There aren't any free upgrades offered anymore and to purchase a new office suite or even just word is quite expensive and no guarantee that they would open my documents. This is a real mess and I am not a happy camper. That and not being able to find things and just general recurring issues. I decided I'd just go back to 7 but it says the file is no longer there and won't recognize my recovery disc. Okay I can live with 10 but am royally ticked that I can't get my office documents without buying an expensive update. Oh if I could do it all over again, knowing what I know now. I certainly won't recommend any of my friends who've waited to upgrade. I want my Office 10 starter back!

Upvote (0)

I am a long time Microsoft user, mostly happy, keep going back and have bought for my family. I had to set up a Microsoft account years ago. I have lost my password, I never set up outlook, I have never been in it other than to get the stuff going for the computer. Last night I thought i would set up the outlook and it did not ask for a password and now I am locked out. The bad part is my computer is locked and I am getting very upset, I have no info to get to reset so I am out of luck with outlook. I do not know how this is customer friendly. I am not ready to give up on Microsoft but you make my life hell. Only with old information can I reset, I have none...what about helping? Or is it you got my money and screw you? I would rate Microsoft less than one star if I could right now.

Upvote (0)

How can I submit an email complaint when I cannot get in to my email account to verify my complaint? Microsoft has without a doubt the worst customer service. Wow I really miss Netscape.

Upvote (0)

After researching Windows 10, I value my privacy more than a software package. Also I have found a lot of files on my hard drive for Windows 10; ie GWX, etc., which I remove from task manager every day. I believe it to be an intrusion on my right to decide what software will run or won't run on MY computer. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT INSTALL WINDOWS 10. I have tried, without success to delete the files associated (I am the administrator for MY computer). I want to know how to remove the files.

Upvote (0)

I upgraded from windows 8.1 to Windows 10. My important business software (Timeslips, OCR, Accounting) no longer runs, network connections are gone, equipment no longer works. How do I get rid of this beast and get back to something that works? and why is Microsoft pushing this thing if it is so disruptive?

Upvote (0)

I had paid $200.00 to have my computer fixed by a Microsoft tech. After fighting with him for a couple of day's he never fixed it right and I wound up buying a new computer. He will not stop calling me all year and I keep telling him to stop calling, keep the dam money and quit calling I now get up to five calls daily of harassment from him with different tel. # numbers. He is a very disturbing person. My opinion he is a mental case! Your tech. are out of control scam artist. How do I stop this crap? or do I have to get a lawyer and sue ? The Tel. number he mostly uses is 305-560-5492.

Upvote (0)

I received an E-Mail from Micro Soft stating that someone was trying to access my Network. Nov 7th, 2015 02:57A.M. GMT. Location: Kbingo,, Nigeria. I.P. Address: 191.28.119.144. I was advised to fill out a consumer complaint form and provide this reference no: AZ-4819. I do not recognize this party that is trying to make a prohibited connection to my Network.

Upvote (0)

Recently I was given the option to upgrade from win. 7 to win. 10. at no charge. I appreciate the opportunity to try this out. But have found out that this is not what works for me, and I would like to go back to win. 7. My problem is with the windows live movie maker that is ok for making and saving, and subsequent distribution of same, all except the fact that there is no windows dvd maker that was previously part of the win 7. program. As I understand, I would have download the win 10 dvd maker to obtain this. I don't feel it fair that I should pay for this exception in the programing. So I need to know that if I restore to win. 7. Will all the recent pictures and videos be part of the restore from win. 10 to win. 7. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Upvote (0)

Since 17th July 2015 I have been trying to obtain from you a replacement 'Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition'. I have produced evidence of purchase and Microsoft have agreed to replace it but that is where is all seems to stop. The problem seems to be that because I purchased the mouse in USA but live in UK Microsoft seem to be unable to agree who will provide the replacement. I am invoking my rights under the warranty and as stated Microsoft have agreed to replace it. I have already spent hours on the telephone both to USA and UK and the replacement of this mouse is now becoming a matter of principle. I have had the following case Nos. SRX12954673861D; SRX1300732281D; 1300732208. No help from MSFT customer support so far, let's see if this helps get their attention!

Upvote (1)

I bought a Nokia Lumia 435 cell phone. 7 months goes by and 4 months ago the battery starts to die on me. Now 2 months ago I applied for a replacement plan for the battery and no response yet. The employees of the service centers are very rude for that matter. I regularly purchase Nokia products but this will be the last one for sure. I never expected this type of rude service and now feel unlucky for getting convinced to buy this poor quality cell phone.

Upvote (0)

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. It has been the biggest mistake I have made! Windows 10 is the biggest piece of crap I have found! I lost all my links and now my computer has become possessed! I am not a computer tech person and find all this a major pain in the bum! I really want Windows NT back as my computer and systems worked the best with that. I have lost the games I would play, now my mail acts up and my computer is running slower than ever!
I should SUE you for what you have done to me and all the stress it has caused! You have no consideration for people like me!

Upvote (0)

I am the owner of a Dell laptop computer which currently uses Windows 7. For some time I have been receiving advertisments from yourselves extolling the virtues of the new operating system, Windows 10 requesting me to update my system. I have been assured that my current system is compatible with Windows 10 and that I can update for FREE. It also tells me that I can revert to my previous system if not completely satisfied. On 30th October I decided to make this conversion and started the process. After a very considerable time (over 4 hours) my laptop confirmed that all necessary work had been done and that Windows 10 was now loaded on to my machine. I started up my machine in anticipation of using a new operating system. A beautiful picture filled the screen and an icon asked me to go on the internet. The word 'welcome' appeared and that was IT. After some time at the screen I finally managed to get up my old screen saver from Windows 7 with the error message 'Dell Stage requires Windows 7' On Monday I took my laptop to a local computer repair shop in Basingstoke and referred the problem to them.

Today, Wednesday', I picked up my laptop and was advised by the technician that the error message was indeed correct and that my laptop is unable to accept 'Windows 10'. Your misleading advert has cost me the sum of £85.00 (receipts available) to bring my laptop back to the state which it was in last Friday and I should be grateful if you would kindly re-inburse me for this amount which I can ill-afford and which I had no need to spend in the first place. In view of this unfortunate incident you may well wish to consider making suitable alterations to your advert.

Paul Snape
;p

Upvote (0)

Windows 8.1 kept bugging me and I tried to avoid but, had no choice but to let it download and install on my PC and now I have lost a lot of data and the main problem is all of Microsoft office is gone. I am so sick of you people forcing hard working people to run your crappy programs and be your guinea pigs. I want something done about this. This is not right and if you don't make it right I will damn sure never use this crap again.

Upvote (0)

I have had the Deluxe Bible Collection for 6 years. I have had it on Windows XP,7,8 and 8.1. I recently got Windows 10 for free. It worked at first on Windows 10, but then it stopped and I couldn't get it re-installed. Popup says that it is not compatible with Windows 10. I don't want to lose my Deluxe Bible Collection, but your sites are telling me that I can't go back to 8.1. Is there anything you can do to help me? I don't want Windows 10 at the expense of losing Bible Collection. Thank you for any consideration of my complaint.

Upvote (0)

I wanted to do some work tonight on my laptop. I started my computer. Microsoft decided I should not to work tonight. Microsoft hijacked my computer and forced it to restart and then proceeded to install 59 Updates. More than 2 hours later it is not done. And I got no work done. Does Microsoft really have the right to hijack my computer? Isn't that theft? I am going to Google Docs b/c Microsoft with no permission stole my compute for the night and decided I would not get anything done. This is why you should never buy a PC!

Upvote (0)

Having got a new laptop I first called Microsoft and asked if you could help transfer my office 365 to the new laptop. Microsoft turned the process into such a frustrating and unnecessary lengthy process costing me much in phone costs so I aborted the attempt deciding I would handle the situation without your help. I therefore cancelled my old subscription due to run out on 6/11/15 account email. I then set up a new account (I don't care that there is a cross over) using the email address as above which was fine for a whole 2 days. But now when I try and use same it comes up with a message to update my account!! when I do it then comes up that account updated to include this computer. However that is immediately followed by a notice that says Microsoft do not recognize the license and I am promptly cut off. I checked the email sent to me re confirmation of order and it appears to me that you have combined the two accounts and just renewed my old subscription therefore cancelling out the new one? This is extremely inconvenient and unacceptable to me = I called Customer Services again today and again gave up due to the length of time they kept me hanging on the phone without any sign of this situation being resolved. Please rectify this URGENTLY my contact email address for the complaint is on the email I sent to Microsoft.

Upvote (0)

I have been trying for a week to install Windows 10. When installed several technical problems arose. Upon contacting customer support several times over the last week, I have been humiliated, laughed at, and lied to. At least 5 call backs were promised and none made. My real complaint to Microsoft is that I have lost over $700 because of this. At one point my computer was rendered non-operational by Microsoft. I am asking one more time, please Microsoft, I need some technical customer service!

Upvote (0)

I'm having problem with the played videos on Windows 10; something like 1/3 of the whole right side of the screen have a blurred image, like horizontal risks. If there is any proceeding I can do to fix it, I'm wondering to know how to fix this. Should I call Microsoft support with my complaint or try to fix it myself?

Upvote (2)

After an update I found that windows was not working properly and so I lost most of the windows and since then I have updated to windows 10 but there again I am not getting the same windows that other people are getting I have something called windows edge and I have been ripped off already by various windows repair companies all from the windows apps up to now for a total of £398.00. I am getting as many as six calls a day from various windows technicians telling me that my computer is at fault and I cannot update windows correctly.

As a pensioner I do not have money to waste on any more so I want you to know that these mongrels are ripping people like myself off in the name of WINDOWS but I am now sure they definitely are NOT windows but sham companies that you allow to represent yourself. This is fraud and I know it but how on earth can I get my windows fixed by without falling foul of those companies. I have McAfee that keep them at bay from my computer but now I have them ringing me at all hours from all over the world. Please help but can someone give me the corporate email address to complain?

Upvote (0)

After purchasing and downloading Microsoft, making monthly payments I have an issue arise and when I called to get help with the issue I am told that the ONLY way to fix this issue is if I pay you guys $109.99, yet that is not telling me what the problem is that is so they can try and figure out the damn problem. So, basically what you guys are saying is that your product is crap and that you're not sure if you can even fix the issue but still expect me to pay you guys to do nothing? I want this issue resolved and not by paying you guys even more money, I want you to stand by your product! Stop trying to get as much money as you can out of people before you even tell me what the problem is.

Upvote (0)

I liked the way the Hotmail email was set up, then you changed it to make it more complicated, now you changed it again, are you kidding, you really think it is better, it keeps getting more complicated and messy. I along with many others are seriously thinking about changing, because this is absurd.

Upvote (0)

I was purchased a Microsoft-532 mobile few months ago but it's charger got damaged . So,I go to the nearest Microsoft service center at Barasat, Kolkata-700124, West Bengal, India.They acknowledge the same and give me a acknowledgement no. i,e Jobsheet No. 818504886/150901/022 dated 01.09.2015.But till date I have not receive my charger still now. So, please look-into the matter and solve the problem as soon as possible.

Upvote (1)

I am attempting to buy Office 365 from Microsoft on line . It asks for my e mail address no prob, but I have forgotten my password. Systems the asks for my 'Code' what is this and where do I find it. Did telephone a Microsoft number by it was unobtainable/deleted. Do I persevere and buy 365 or do I stick with Open Office for Free? I am one frustrated customer.

Contact the Microsoft Complaint Department