Microsoft Customer Service

Contact Microsoft Corporate

Toll free phone number: 425-882-8080

Microsoft is a global technology company founded by Bill Gates and famous for the Windows operating system and the PC computer. The current CEO is Satya Nadella who took over in 2014 for Steve Ballmer. Microsoft is a global organization with thousands of employees, and is headquartered in Seattle Washington primarily, with offices around the world.

Customers primarily complain about Microsoft because of the poor quality of products including: PCs, Windows, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Office. Particularly certain products have had more challenges than others like the Windows Phone and Windows 10 OS. There are many negative reviews across the internet about these products.

In recent years, Microsoft began outsourcing much of it's customer service department outside of the United States. This makes contacting the company with problems even more of a challenge. Common feedback we see relates to poor customer support, bugs in software, problems with PC hardware, and overall frustration with a lack of innovation inside the company.

Upset with Microsoft?

File a complaint here!

Reach Microsoft Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team
  • Microsoft corporate office

• One Microsoft Way
    • Redmond
    • WA 98052

425-882-8080

Top Microsoft Complaints

On July 10, I opened my computer for the first time that day and found a full blue screen with the message saying that Microsoft was unable to finish installing Windows 10. (I had never responded to Microsoft that I wanted it installed.) There was no X in the corner to leave it, and the only option with a square beside it to check was labeled TRY AGAIN. This began a saga that went on for hours, irregardless of my need to use my computer. First I called Time Warner. They said I would have to call Microsoft and gave me that number.

I was then hung up waiting for more than 1/2 hour before I got through to a foreign man. Then we went through numerous moves on my computer as he told me what to do. It went on and on. Hours were passing, and at some point, he said he thought it would be okay. He said he would call me back later to check on it. (He never did call back.) I was resigning myself to calling professionals and paying to get rid of the Microsoft screen. At some point, a message dropped down from Time Warner Privacy with the question: Do you want Windows 10 installed, with a choice of yes or no.

I was finally getting the Start screen. Someone owes me some money for the loss of computer use which I had paid for; no amount could pay me for the frustration I suffered for more than half of that day.

Comment (0)

Unfortunately I'm a novice at computers but I now see I was charged too much! Late Friday 7/29/16 my home pc registered a critical event & an automated voice on a popup told me not to close my computer but to call for technical support at 888-508-5395 which I did.

With all the background noise it was extremely difficult for me to hear this person who had heavy foreign accent & called himself John Harrison. After telling him my problem he gave me some instructions then remotely added Supremo 1 & ShowMyPc to my pc & proceeded to diagnose my computer. He informed me that my Malware bytes was still running Windows 8 & had not been updated when I changed over to Windows 10 about 4 months ago so I had not been protected. There were about a hundred errors & warnings showing) He said I had Trojans & showed me in the event viewer something labeled as csrss.exe and lsass.exe. He said they had to be removed. Basically I felt I had to trust what he was telling me since I'm far from being a computer programmer.

John then transferred me to Sam Morgan. Sam said I needed network security & the best program was Quick Heal Total Security & that once I paid he could install it & get rid of the Trojans. I could not compare prices on the program since he had remote control but he did show me a Best Buy comparison page which listed their price of the program at $399 for a year. I said I couldn't afford that. He then typed up a note on my pc showing what the Security program would do, provide anti-malware software, Network protection, bank protection & email protection & IP protection) as well as the Microsoft price of $199 for a year.

I said even that was out of my reach. I'm a senior citizen with an extremely low income of Social Security. So he said he could arrange a payment of $100 on 8/05/16 and another payment of $99 the next month on 9/16/16. Since I now was in the middle of a critical event where he was in control of my pc & feeling I had no other choice I finally agreed even though that would take up most of my monthly food monies. He had me type out my personal bank card information on the note. I did so even though it seemed a very informal of a way of paying for a program.

As I watched the screen Sam then proceeded to remove the Trojans and then uninstall my Avast, Win8key, Mozilla Maintenance, Team Viewer & Adware Cleaner. He then Installed 360 Total Security, CCleaner & Microsoft Security & Chrome. I said I didn't want Chrome & also wanted to know if he was finished shouldn't he remove the Supremo 1 & ShowMyPc, since they were the programs which remotely were controlling my pc? He said they should keep it on until Monday where they would come back to see if everything was working correctly. It's Monday 7 pm & they have not been back to remove them) He then transferred me back to JH who removed the Chrome & wrote a note that they were finished.

Now since John & Sam were able to remove the Trojans & install a good security program which I would otherwise not know how to do, I plan to keep part of my bargain & pay the first $100, but also plan to tell my bank not to pay the other installment of $99. I should hope in the future Microsoft techs are not allowed to try to charge people more than what the trending price is.

Comment (1)

If I ask for assistance, I want assistance. I don't want to read other peoples complaints, because to me that reads out incompetence. I upgraded to windows10 and now don't have full control of my own computer. If you need money go beg some were else, because I'm also poor. Give me back full control or you may keep windows10 for another Microsoft slave.

Comment (0)

I was on Facebook yesterday, hit on a pic. of a tiger when my screen locked. Today I called the "tech support" got a young lady named mithlesh sharma. for an hour she controlled my lap top and showed me everything wrong with it. Amazingly, she did unlock the lap top but continued to show me how to get support, for a price. 429.99 for 3 yrs, 349.99 for 2yrs, and 299.99 for one yr. I explained that I am a senior cit. living on a limited income. then guess what, the laptop went back to the locked position and is unable to be used. She tried to tell me that all my devices were infected. well, I am on my desk top and my new galaxy phone still work, but no yahoo information is showing up on the phone. it is a d--- shame that Microsoft has to lock a computer cause I cannot afford their security system

Comment (0)

I have tried to upgrade to Win 10 four times. Each time the 3gig download completed successfully and installation began. Then it stopped & downloading resumed until another 3gig was downloaded. Then the installation failed. Error codes 80240055 & 80200010. I tried various "fixes" I found on the web but nothing worked. Microsoft has effectively robbed me of a lot of cash spent on data. This is quite pathetic and I am very annoyed especially as I felt badgered to upgrade.

Comment (0)

I have just bought Microsoft Lumia 640 XL 2 Sim and succeeded in transferring part of my info to it from my old Nokia Lumia 1320. Many of my old apps will not download fully even though I have updated my new phone automatically. I cannot open my mail boxes again and all attempts to uninstall and reinstall my email accounts have proven abortive. Its really frustrating that I cannot check my mails with this phone and cannot install the apps I need from the app store.

Comment (0)

I was operating windows viewer on my photo images. The computer took me out of viewing and is installing windows 10 which do not want as it can wipe out other programs. I don't want it. I never want it. I buy a computer with an operating system, load my programs, and never change after I was burnt. I still have an XP with all its photoshop; programs and it still works fine. I don't see how you can just take over my computer and do whatever you want? I want an explanation. I have no control of my computer. This is being sent via my Apple Internet computer because I can't use my Windows computer.

Comment (0)

We have Windows in my office network of 3 desktops and a laptop. My desktop and laptop computers are not private. My Hotmail account is supposed to be PRIVATE BUT; Every time I change my password on my Hotmail, Windows grabs it and updates it as the password for all my computers without my authority. This means that people who have legitimate access to my computers also have access to my private emails. I like my Hotmail address and don't want to change it but I need my privacy.

Comment (0)

I purchased the Microsoft Assure Support Software Plan on 4/18/16 for $149. The technician tried for 1hr. 50 minutes help but couldn't. He said a Level 2 Technician would call to help that evening. He didn't call that evening or the next day. I called 4/19, 4/21, and 5/6 to request the plan be canceled since I didn't get any help. I registered a dispute on my credit card for $149 charge. I am also filing complaints with the BBB of Northwest US and the Bureau of Consumer Protection since you will not refund my $149 to my credit card. I don't want to have to spend a one year trying to get service for this plan if it is so poor to begin with.

Comment (0)

I am Using Microsoft Visual Studio since 6 days. I make my project in C++ language. Any Project I debug I get Either of the two errors: 1) Error spawning 'C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe'. 2) 1>LINK : fatal error LNK1561: entry point must be defined. I have heard that these two errors indicate a bug in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. Please sent me a solution for it.

Comment (0)

The download of windows 10 has ruined my computer. It is now slow and takes forever for anything to come up. Even the cursor is delayed when moving around the screen. Thanks for nothing. I have a Hewlett Packard machine probably 5 years old. This download destroyed my computer.

Comment (0)

We tried to eradicate the pop ups from our computer. We contacted your company to find out what the process was for doing this. The woman we talked to gave us the procedure. We followed the procedure as it was given to us. Then everything went berserk. Our old password didn't work anymore. We tried to establish a new password, but that didn't work either. We were informed that our account number would be sent to us via e-mail. We went to Hotmail and found a message from your company, however the account number that was supposed to be there was not there.

We apparently needed this account number to establish a new password. However, we are at a loss to find this account number. We have been on this project for one hour and are further confused than we were before we started. Will you please see if you can return us to our original password and we will put up with the pop ups. Thank you for any assistance you can give us on this problem. If we are beyond help, please send us some papers for the nearest insane asylum.

Comment (0)

You keep put windows 10 in my computer. I tried it when you first started sending the upgrade. It is terrible! I went back to windows 7. You have continued to send it.You have totally screwed up my computer. windows 7 does not work at all. I cannot get anything to work get windows 7 back in my computer, downloadind 10 to me'

Comment (0)

I was signing into my Microsoft account and it asked for a verification code. It wanted to send it to a phone number I didn't have. So I changed my phone number and now I can only access certain things on my account. I have to wait until 5/22/2016 to do things on my account. I am very pissed. I can only see my email on this account. Everything I do is connected to that account. That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. My account and I cant do it now. I'm beyond pissed. Y'all need to figure out another way to do this so I can get into my account. You think I have a month to wait cause y'all cant think of another way to verify my identity? Do something better so your people can use your equipment.

Comment (0)

I purchased a 150.00+ service and never received a product key. At the time I was having trouble w/ my PC - why I purchased the service to begin with. No matter how many times I contacted this one particular person? I received no results. A few months went by & I'd giving up on the computer. I was so discouraged, I wanted to throw the computer out of my window. Finally, I gave in and purchased the service again. My dad died and I had to fly to Maryland. I have bank statements & date stamped airline tickets to prove my case. I was gone 1 mo. and when I tried 2 activate the service, he told me it was too late and no refunds. that is stealing.

Comment (1)

I was using my HP laptop,never a problem with it, and the ads kept popping up all the time to upgrade to windows 10, fine print, you do have to pay eventually to even use it?, but I thought it must be good, they keep interrupting my start up. I hate that, but I decided to try it. Not only did my computer slow down, it crashed and is totally worthless to me now. what a bunch of garbage. And they interfere with your start up and your slammed with ads not only about the windows 10, but all kinds of other ads. Just so annoying.

Comment (0)

I bought a new Windows version 10 computer because you effectively made my previous Windows XP computer, which was quite satisfactory, obsolete. Why does outlook.com take 10-15 minutes to load and then take a similar time to log in once the ID and password is entered? This started about 8 weeks after I had transferred my account to it. There are very few emails stored there at any time, maybe 2-3 pages. Appreciate your solution to this problem.

Comment (0)

I returned two products to Microsoft and they said they only received one, that was on March 21, 2016. I used there there drop off package label. I call microsoft support many times they could tell me nothing. They said they would investigate as of today I have not heard anything. UPS Tracking will not do anything. My money is tied up. I have witnesses that watched the products being packed and sealed. Please help.

Comment (0)

I had a 100GB OneDrive subscription. Due to a credit card fraud I was forced to replace my credit card. This happened in February 2016. I received a warning email form Mircrosoft about some payment issue (not making reference to OneDrive) which I considered suspicious since it looked very similar to the previous fraud email. On 17 March my subscription was canceled and further use of OneDrive was disabled immediately due to exceeding storage. (No notice on OneDrive was received in up to then).

I updated my credit card information and spoke with Microsoft support staff for several hours today. Instead of reinstating my 100GB submission I was told to either subscribe to 50 GB (to small for me) or 1 TB which I have no need for. The outstanding payment for my 100 GB subscription was booked from my new credit card, but my 100GB subscription has not been (and will not be) re-instated. I would consider it normal to suspend the account if it isn't paid rather than cancelling it. I now can only look for other providers and hope my data will not be deleted in the meanwhile. An extremely frustrating and time-consuming experience.

Comment (0)

I had a technician work on my computer. He has not only lost everything on my computer but left before it was completed. Now that I have lost everything including purchased software I cant use my computer properly. The case number is 1331712948. I desperately need help. I am 82 and use my computer all day but Microsoft is now the worst in my opinion.

Comment (5)

Please ask Microsoft to stop putting adverts on my laptop for windows 10. I do not want Windows 10, I do not even want it for free.

Comment (0)

Every time I try an open a PDF online it just sits on a blank screen. Windows 10 Edge is junk. Fix it or lose more customers and face more complaints!

Comment (0)

My phone won't let me do anything even tho an sd card is inserted. If nobody phones me back within 60 mins then it will be reported to trading standards and Watchdog so everybody knows how sub-standard you're technology is. Awaiting a response from Microsoft headquarters. This is total false advertising.

Comment (0)

I've been having issues with my laptop. I called " know how" who said it was an issue with aol my service provider. I called aol who informed me it was an issue with Windows and with adobe. All were helpful but couldn't resolve the issue form. It was suggested by all that I contact Microsoft as this was a well known issue with Windows 10. I have wasted 2 days trying to get support from Microsoft. They call you and when you present the problem the agent promptly hangs up despite the call being recorded. This happened to us 7 times today.

One agent said he would call back at a specific time and did not. Only one agent followed the correct procedure, giving us a case number so the other agents would know the problem if you have to call back. It is a useless service, Bill Gates ought to spend his money servicing his customers not pretending to to benevolent with our money. I asked to be transferred to a supervisor and was promptly cut off again. If anyone in Microsoft reads this complaint I'd be happy to discuss my complaint with them and supply them with names and times of calls if that would help sort out the very obvious issues they have with their help desk and poor service. The agents need a rocket if this service is to improve, it is apparent that currently there is no quality control in the call centre. Poor, really poor service. Shame on you.

Comment (0)

Someone keeps telephoning me as a Microsoft Employee trying to sell me support service. Every time I receive this call it is from a blocked phone number and the voice is from the same person. I have told them I am not interested and to stop calling me. On 2-27-2016 I again received one of these calls, and again told them to stop calling. This time, I was told that the only way to stop the calls is to pay $19.95 as it is federal law. I hung up but within 20 minutes I received 3 calls from this blocked number which I did not answer. I cannot believe that this is truly from Microsoft but if it is, it must stop or I will be forced to start a campaign about how Microsoft is in the business of harassing people which will also involve the US Legal System. Your help in resolving this problem would be appreciated or we will meet in court.

Comment (0)

I purchased "Omar Sharif Bridge" from the Microsoft apps store and purchase was charged to my Visa. But, game will not download. When I tried to get technical help, I was told I had to pay $149.00 for Subscription to fix problem. I can't find anyone to give me my money back. Please refund the purchase money. In my opinion your support service is worst in the world.

Comment (0)

Microsoft has done a dump and run on product support for loyal customers. They no longer supply critical replacement parts for surface pro 2. I needed to replace the power supply (brick) for a surface pro 2. Went to Microsoft store and was told MS no longer has parts and to try amazon. Called MS support phone line and was told that they never heard of going to amazon and to call the MS online parts store. Called on line part store and was told to use the surface.com/power cord website. No help there, the person obviously didn't understand. I've never had this experience with any other laptop manufacturer so soon in the product cycle or even years later. Don't ever buy a MS hardware product if this is the type of support we can expect. They clearly don't understand how long products are kept in service.

Comment (0)

My computer crashed, I reinstalled windows 7, everything going great till I uploaded a mandatory critical file required by Microsoft. During installation, got message retracting all installs due to an installation error. Now nothing is working correctly, its taken me an entire weekend plus two days to get my system back to what I call normal and not nothing is working, something is running in the background, programs are locking up. Without running anything and computer is idle, my CPU usage is at 32% and if I run any programs it increased up to 90%. It is NOT due to a spy, virus or anything else. This was created by Microsoft during a mandatory install.

Comment (0)

I have had my Microsoft Windows phone (640) for 3 months and the whole time I have been disappointed, when I purchased this phone I had no idea that I was not gonna be able to get the same apps as others, I think it's unfair, windows users should be able to have the same apps as any other phone. I just hope they know they are loosing customers and nothing but bad reports, if something is not fixed and soon I will have to switch phones and never come back to windows. Sincerely, and very unhappy customer.

Comment (0)

I placed a Nextbook tablet in the hands of Roy Rimmer about 4 months ago to add windows ten to my android table. He was to keep both operating systems on the tablet. He assured me this could be done. It took about 2 months to communicate to me that it was done but forget to bring it with him. Then that is when he told me he took the android system off the table and that windows ten was to big and I needed a new processor. I was very upset that he didn't follow my instructions and no call to verify that by putting windows on the tablet I would need additional work. I told him that it is his responsibility to notify me that what I requested could not be done. I asked him to please put the tablet in the condition I gave him and he said he would.

I have reached out to him many many times and he does not return my calls and I still do not have my tablet which has been about 4 months now. This is unacceptable and and I have been very upset that a I would have my tablet stolen from me. I want my tablet back operating and at no charge. He didn't do what I requested, nor asked me what he should do when windows ten would not operate properly. If he no longer has my table then Microsoft needs to give me a new tablet asap. 4 months is not acceptable and with no communication I'm afraid something has happened to my tablet. He is an experienced tech and before he started the work should have been confident it would work. He will not return my tablet or calls. I have no means to get on the internet from my home cause my tablet is all I had. Im very upset and Microsoft needs to fix this problem asap.

Comment (0)

I have tried to give Windows 10 a chance but I am really mad about the password changing. Why do you want me to make a new password when I want to change my password back to my old one? I remember my old one better but it tells me that I need to make a NEW password. What's so bad about changing back to a password that I remember better. And imputing files I don't need and need to constantly delete (pictures inserted)

Comment (3)

I bought The Island Castaway 2 game. I have been charge 3 times for this game. I already complained once already and you did nothing. One charge was on American Express Card and the other two was on Direct Express Card. I have not heard anything from you. Nor has there been a refund. I will never buy anything from the Microsoft store ever again. I think you are a big rip off.

Comment (0)

On 04.12.15, I purchased item (MS Office Home and Student) for £99.00 from amazon order # 026-6410323-2226742. On 20.01.16, my IT adviser and MS Solutions Provider, Jamie Seviour of Frometech Ltd (contact details below). advised me to buy the MS O365 Business Premium to include MS Exchange so that my business could put up and host a website, could run email and share contacts/ calendars. I started a free trial and am looking to purchase this when the trial comes to an end.

The consequence of the purchase of the MSO365 is that I no longer need any of the apps from the original student license. I contacted MS (mid Jan), explained the situation in its totality and asked for a refund. MS advised me that I would receive a call to discuss and progress the refund. I received a call from MS (a re-seller) who couldn’t help me. He advised me that MS would be in touch. Had I known that I should have contacted Amazon, I would have done. Legally, having been advised by MS that I would receive refund, there has been consequential loss when these funds have not come through.

I didn’t receive any further call. In spite of me trying to contact MS on a number of occasions over 4 weeks, either online chat with Office 365 or ringing MS support in Uk, no-one was able to help. I contacted Amazon on 30th January who informed me that the cooling off period had essentially come to an end and I couldn’t receive any refund from them.

I spoke to MS again today but unable to help. I am seeking full compensation in the form of 24 months free O365 Business Premium Service.

Comment (0)

I have visit the Microsoft service center in haridwar branch. Mastermind. The are avoiding my phone service please help me. My Phone model is lumia 830. It is in under warranty.

Comment (0)

Why am I unable to single space mail merge labels in printout. Preview of listing shows name and address as single spaced but "not so". I am using Word 2013 as 2016 lacks or deleted certain features which I use and like in 2013, i.e. tab (icon) in top ribbon which allows selection of Outlook addresses for labels option selection fill-in for one.

Comment (0)

Unable to open Hyperlink - when I attempt, the pop up says, "Your Organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you..." Kindly fix this for me. I am 79 years - not so familiar with complex manipulations in the system. I will be very grateful.

Comment (0)

I hate Windows 10. Too many gimmicks - you took away too many 'comfortable' things - no ICONS... sick of this program.

Comment (0)

Well Excuse me but with windows 10 you have sold your souls to the Bloody minded. Do you have any real consciences? Are you predicting and deliberately planning to make people Sheeple? Stop This invasion of our liberties. You are asking People (sheeple) To give to you their rights.

With windows 10 you are deliberately sucking people in with your free offer for the Update. You know full well that what you are asking in return from the people for that free program is information from that program that is sent to cloud? I for one will never do that. I will keep my right to retain my info on my console and leave you blood suckers the hell out of my personal bizz. What you are asking people to do is Freely give you all their details and trust that the information they give you will be safely handled and their rights protected. And you expect us to trust this?

You will sell info, you will find loop holes in the law and you will make your profit at the expense of your clients .. That much I know for sure. So Prove me wrong and withdraw windows 10 directives encouraging people to upload to clouds of any Kind at all In any shape or form. In the mean time I will be telling any one that will listen Not to trust such an obviously personal liberty infringing and Evilly manipulative directive as Load to cloud and save space on your computer ... We all know that you intend on forcing the issue by limiting space on a computer drive so as to encourage people willing or not to use the cloud.

I will not Be Fleeced or manipulated by You Or any other company trying to hide behind Policy or for that matter loop holes in either the public's understandings or letter of the law . I Am No Fool And I am Not Alone in My opinion and suspicion of the true intentions behind this form of personal forced disclosure of the general public's personal information . We ARE NOT (CATTLE ) Don't you dare assume I will sit here and let you round us all up and except your brand. Tell you what Mr Microsoft? How about you disclose to the whole world in an email to all of those who use your devises or software or services all of your daily doings in exchange for what we are being asked to give you and your minions?

Comment (3)

Since September I have called Microsoft to cancel a monthly fee that we keep receiving. Every month they tell us that they are refunding the fee and closing everything such as credit card information. To date we keep receiving monthly charges. This is not customer service to your client. Everyone takes the lead but no one completes the task that has been asked by the customer. I cannot believe being a large company that taking care of your customers are not the top of your business. I would never order or purchase anything from microsoft. I hope that following through on a client request will be at the top of providing great customer service. As for me I am very disappointed on the way this has been handled.

Comment (4)

I am receiving phone calls from 724-422-9755 a few times each day. They are saying that they are windows and your computer has a problem. I told them to stop calling and they continue. This is a scam, you would not call my wifes phone number. The Microsoft corporate headquarters needs to look into this matter, so that other customers will not get scammed. This needs immediate attention. thank you

Comment (0)

A virus notification appeared on screen directed to call 1 877 282 2041. She identified herself as windows representative and she was allowed into my computer. After some time she said could not be fixed without paying minimum charge of $209. There was also higher priced plans company name was techlive connect? They were using Microsoft logo and so requested she get out of my computer then pulled battery out and put back in it. It works fine now but you should be aware of this scam going on.

Comment (6)

Windows 10 downloaded on my laptop with out my permission and now my laptop is useless. It has slowed way down and I cant access all the programs that came with my computer! Nothing works right. I want windows 8 back and my laptop restored to its original working order! Without loosing all my pictures and programs I had before this unwanted program from Microsoft took over.

Comment (0)

I was browsing YouTube, as I often do, and my internet was disconnected. I called Microsoft and asked them to fix the problem. The solution was for one employee (whom I shall not mention) to scan my computer, abort mid-way, and then point out all my security problems and NOT fix them and tell me to buy security when I specified that I had no means to do so.

Comment (0)

I have recently bought a Microsoft Lumia Mobile Phone and cannot access most features on this phone, so it would appear that I have wasted my money. Although it allows me to generate a code to confirm my email address it does not allow me to use this 4 digits code to verify this email address. What will you do to fix problem? Problem must be resolved asap for confidence in Microsoft products.

Comment (0)

I bought office home and student 2010 in march 2013 I used the product key to install this on my laptop but this laptop has broken the screen is shattered so I cant see anything. I contacted 5 of your advisers 2 on Monday 4th jan. the service has been appalling and I am very very upset you really need to look at your team. The following are just some of the complaints I have: Monday 4th Jan - evening around 18.00pm
adviser I kept writing the product key down wrong, took ages to answer each question, it was hard to understand him, told me he couldn't download this and I would have to by another one, my partner talked to him and said this is not correct and he was very unhelpful.

Monday evening still 19.00 pm: adviser 2 was unable to write the product key down correctly, my partner who is a computer wizard was unable to understand the lady and she took over my computer to download X16-32007.exe though this lady was polite and did do what we asked, it was hard to understand her, sadly my internet connection was awful last night and the computer crashed, we were given a case no 1320646446. Tuesday morning around 11.00am: 3rd Adviser, couldn't write the product key down correctly, was stalling and turned his microphone off without telling me what he was doing, said my product key was wrong though I pointed out I had a case no from last night, was very unhelpful, It was hard to understand him, this is awful service, so decided to re phone.

For the leading software company I think this service is awful all I'm asking for is a DVD that I can install an old package onto my computer due to im doing a college course and need Microsoft word. I have wasted hours talking to people from other countries that are unable to write a stupid code down in English.

Comment (0)

I like windows 7 instead windows 8. Because windows 8 hides websites,pages or any work that you have on the scream. It is not friendly windows. This is the windows I do not like at all. I rather windows xp! And windows 10? I do not know. I think every time that windows improved, it is more difficult to the user to understand what windows is about. I hate the adds to try windows 10. I am not going to waste my time testing an other windows that is going to give me a hard time to work.

My opinion is this one. No offense Microsoft. I do not like windows 8. Thank you for the chance to speak up.

I almost forget why internet explorer is still a browser? There is no competition to find info in the web. The blue e? What is that for? Only an Icon in front to your eyes? I hope windows 10 looks like windows 7 or xp! for user...... Not for the engineer! Sorry for my bad english. Maybe? I would like to have an answer to my complaint from Bill Gates or Microsoft Corporate office.

Comment (0)

I would need days to tell you how I feel about my Lumia 735 phone. Also ms account in computer uses password one time then it will say you entered it wrong and you have to go through all the bull of setting up a new one. I can't wait to get rid of my phone. I call it useless friendly. Can't even get phone number for customer service.

Comment (0)

I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows 10 and trial 365; it is almost dysfunctional! It is the same old Windows made more difficult to navigate. You are about to see me go to Apple if Microsoft cannot get it right.

Comment (0)

I have a Microsoft Lumia phone & it is a piece of crap. The apps are bad -- specifically the camera which I uninstalled because it never worked. Never been more unimpressed with a so-called smartphone in my entire life. Highly unrecommended pile of steaming bs. Whomever designed this phone should do themselves a service & quit their day job because they're a clueless fraud.

Comment (0)

Microsoft is the worlds (almost worst) invader of personal computers. Everyone in this company believes Microsoft is now under foreign ownership. Americans would not invade our privacy (and adds) like you are doing at this time. If I could, I would get rid of all five of our Microsoft machines (some of our internet customers agree) and find another that would let me use the machine for purposes I designed. NOT TO "hawk" PRODUCTS as Microsoft. does. And all the while, offering less with your machines---ie. I let Microsoft put Windows 10 on my personal machine and found you had removed the games that were on the machine.

Browse reviews of other Computers

Have feedback for Microsoft?