Microsoft Customer Service

Contact Microsoft Corporate

Toll free phone number: 425-882-8080

Microsoft is a global technology company founded by Bill Gates and famous for the Windows operating system and the PC computer. The current CEO is Satya Nadella who took over in 2014 for Steve Ballmer. Microsoft is a global organization with thousands of employees, and is headquartered in Seattle Washington primarily, with offices around the world.

Customers primarily complain about Microsoft because of the poor quality of products including: PCs, Windows, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Office. Particularly certain products have had more challenges than others like the Windows Phone and Windows 10 OS. There are many negative reviews across the internet about these products.

In recent years, Microsoft began outsourcing much of it's customer service department outside of the United States. This makes contacting the company with problems even more of a challenge. Common feedback we see relates to poor customer support, bugs in software, problems with PC hardware, and overall frustration with a lack of innovation inside the company.

Upset with Microsoft?

File a complaint here!

Reach Microsoft Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Microsoft corporate office

• One Microsoft Way
    • Redmond
    • WA 98052

425-882-8080

Top Microsoft Complaints

I called Microsoft to get a password reset for my daughter MS phone account. I got transfer at least 5 times, I set on the phone for almost two hours and the last two support tech I spoke to, one said hold on never said they where transferring me, when the last tech pick up she made me feel like she was going to help me and all she did after I explained my issue was say hold on and she put me in a queue again. I have over 15 item with Microsoft but I will start closing these accounts since they have no respect for their customers are screen their technicians.

Comment (0)

I am retired and one of my passions is flying and flight simulation. I spent thousands of £s on Microsoft FSX and add-ons. With Windows 10 on a brand new pc Microsoft has rendered everything inoperable. This is theft - Microsoft, in its monopolistic hegemony, have caused a great deal of worry, stress and expense, not only to myself but to many thousands of other enthusiasts! It was bad enough when Microsoft introduced the failed Flight, stopped their 'non-support for FSX and then sold FSX to Lockheed Martin.

Microsoft have since washed their hands of their flight simulation products and their customers. All those FSX users who paid a great deal of money for their Microsoft Products have now been defrauded by Microsoft's unannounced policies of removing DRM and Installation options in Windows 10. Thank you Microsoft for being the money-grabbing institution you have become. Thank you for your useless, incompetent and often rude 'help-lines'. When are you going to realize that you have takenwhat your customers have honestly worked and paid for?

Comment (0)

I doubt if I, as well as many others, will get any satisfaction from my complaint. I'm sure you have had many of the same complaint. The pictures are bad (stretched horizontally). First, I think you knew you were sending out an unfinished OS - much worse than any one before. Then when you realized the mistake you made, you secretly announced that the user could go back to a previous OS. I would like to enjoy my pictures undistorted. If you guys are so smart, I'm sure you could com up with a fix. If not, let those us who hate 10 go back to our previous OS. That would give you many brownie points. At age ninety, I can't wait much longer.

Comment (0)

My case number is #135642419. My problem is that it literally took 81/2 hours and at least 15 calls to your support line and speaking with innumerable agents and getting continually disconnected and having no one call me back when it occurred. My main complaint is how badly trained all the people I spoke with who tell you nothing of what they are doing and constantly putting you on hold for long periods. Then the next person gets on and you go through the same crap again and get no answers then the next person and again the same thing.

In other words my complaint as I was getting more and more furious while your people in god knows what country would end up lecturing me as I was yelling at them more each time I would get zero help from every single person is that you need to train your people to tell your customers what they are doing instead of putting them on hold for forever and to not have your customer repeat 30 times to every new person the same info they have already had logged into the case they got a number for. What was the purpose of telling the first person your info if y'all your other people do not read it and ask you again. dThey were horrible to be nice about it.

Why do you continue to outsource when it has always been so terrible? It is not worth the possible savings to be getting such a horrible service reputation. Can you tell how upset you have made a customer who will tell everyone he knows?

Comment (0)

I hate Windows 8. It is brutally slow ( so much for high speed internet), it is not intuitive, it is totally "user unfriendly" I am so frustrated. Most people I talk to feel the same way. Can I go back to the prior version of windows or should I switch to a Mac?

Every time I sit to my computer I end up so frustrated. I have lost all my favorites in my internet explorer, I can't navigate. Computing is now become such a regretful experience and I hate to boot up and try to go online to do anything. I have actually gone back to my 10 year old laptop with the old version of windows. This is so upsetting after purchasing a new high end Dell recently with this crap loaded on it! I feel Microsoft is now going backwards.

A very dissatisfied long time user and customer of many Microsoft products!

Comment (0)

Since last update installed, Friday, 23 September 2016, screen saver now shows a series of selected sequential photos from my 'Pictures.' The problem occurs when moving the mouse to remove the screen saver and start-up again, the screen saver disappears, as expected, but the screen remains blank - no matter how long a wait time it is given. I have had to resort to the frustratingly simple remedy of performing an emergency shut down, followed by a restart. What's gone wrong - please explain.

Comment (0)

Microsoft Windows downloaded the latest update on my computer today (9/23/2016) and now my printer will not respond and you've added I bunch of stuff that I will probably never use. (God knows what else will not work anymore.) This is not the first time one of your downloads has caused me problems. Why can't you leave well enough alone or at least give me the option to add or not, with a detailed description of what it is. I'm a 76 yr old user with little computer tech knowledge and not a computer geek. I'm sick of the problems MS has created for me. Send me a free tech to get my computer to work. Forget your chat and other ways, they have prove to be useless to me in the past.

Comment (0)

My experience so far is not good. Can you please email me the Microsoft endorsed solution for activating the power button to shut down and restart button for Windows 10? Having spent hours trying to pin down the correct process from all the experts, I'm quite upset.

Comment (0)

I have used Excel many times to create data sets. When I imported data in Excel from other programs, the choices for delimited columns always popped up. Setting the columns by tabs, spaces or commas, or manually setting the columns were the options. Now, what in the world did you do with the delimited width function for cutting and pasting data into Excel? I have attempted numerous times, to cut and paste hundreds of data points into the new Excel and the delimited width function never comes up for more than one data point!

Whose brilliant idea was it to get rid of the function to open automatically when pasting in more than one data point. Now, I have to manually enter hundreds of data points in order to create a spreadsheet with more than one column! Why is it that every time you decide to "update" the programs, you change it so they are no longer user friendly. Brilliance is not the word that comes to mind!

Comment (0)

I was happy with my Windows 7. I tried windows 8.1 and hated it. I purchased Windows 7 to get rid of windows 8.1. Then I let my grandson use my computer and it updated to windows 10 which I hate as well. I only use my computer to listen to the news, do some of my work on line with sales force and watch DVD. Now since this upgrade I can not watch a DVD because it is telling me I have to purchase an APP. I do not want to purchase an app because when I had windows 8.1 it said that the app that I had purchase would not work with the DVD I had on my PC. This is another Microsoft rip off.

Comment (1)

I had a perfectly good computer running Windows 7. I kept getting offers for free upgrades to Windows 10 which I refused. One night they upgraded me without my permission and now nothing works right. I am very upset. I just want my windows 7 back. Can't even buy a new computer without Windows 10.

Comment (0)

Windows 10 is a horrible product. I have always been a PC fan and hated Mac but after the last 2 versions you have produced I am seriously considering switching to mac. My computer is not a phone and I should not have to treat it like one. Microsoft has no right to do updates to my computer without my permission especially during my work day. I wasted 30 mins today waiting on updates to complete. I have waited as long as an hour.

There should be an easy way to contact your company to complain about bad products. I know this complaint will probably fall on deaf ears which is fine it is a big company and they can do what you want but it is my money and I will probably change to mac which I have already stated that I hate. I have refused to buy mac products for my kids because of this. But the last several years the Widnows product has consistently gotten worse. BTW I would have given windows 10 far less than a 1 star if I could.

Comment (1)

Windows 10 is absolutely the worst system you have ever released and I have used every system with my favorite being windows 7. 10 is a jumbled mess with no organization qualities. I can see where you are trying to emulate smart phones with all the tiles but surely you have noticed there is not even a search box for the system. I just got thru using windows 8 and didn't really like this but 10 actually takes the cake.

It is ugly and jumbled. I have spent hours just trying to organize this mess and when I reboot, all my organization seems to disappear. I just can't believe there is no run nor start button. I have restrained from going to Lenox but I think you leave me no choice now. 10 looks and acts like something a ten year old put together. On my other laptop, I had 8.1 with the option to go to 10 which I did about four times thinking I just needed to learn the system. I always wound up going back to 8.1. Now I have the frigging dilemma of either buying a 7 disk or just using Lenox.

10's graphics is also the worst that has been put out. It is so blah, there is no option of raised windows. They are just plain flat and butt ugly. Too bad everyone thought you were advancing when really it is like getting a pancake with no syrup. Get you a few more heads working on this instead of the 50 year olds who obviously put this piece of crap together. I am not the only one who feels this way. Everyone at works hates it and even my family hate it. It did do one thing though. It got the kids off the computer and are not learning Lenox.

Comment (0)

Microsoft's system can't seem to add my card information for automatic payment. It was fine until I got a chip card. Their system can't process it and keeps suspending my account. I call every month and it doesn't get fixed. This month I had a smart ass that couldn't except the possibility it could be their system. She canceled my subscription with escalation. She did this on purpose. Why does american companies have call centers else where. Shouldn't the companies go elsewhere so they have to deal with the incompetence.

Comment (0)

Since the anniversary update my computer crashes frequently. Worked fine before the update, now not so much. The crash happens while using a browser or game and is a complete shut down, no blue screen just a sudden and complete shut down. There is no recovery after I restart it just has a normal restart.

Comment (0)

Microsoft downloaded some kind of crazy garbage in my computer on 9/4/16. I think is called edge. I hate it and do not want it. How do I find this download and remove it, I can not believe you could install something so drastic without warning. I need help to uninstall this garbage immediately.

Comment (0)

What isn't my complaint taken seriously? Microsoft customer service is like a tangled ball of twine, and you always seem to have a slippery way of promoting themselves. We shall go to Linux, but meanwhile, I do not personally know of one person who is satisfied with Windows 10, especially. What a waste of money you are - but why would you care? Bill Gates and MSFT are all worth more than a small Caribbean country (where no doubt you've stashed funds). And what a waste of time to figure out the changes and labyrinths involved in your most recent updates. Have a chuckle around your boardroom table on me, as I'm sure you love to share emails

Comment (0)

I am frustrated because it seems that within my new MS365 account, the program has taken it upon itself to grab up my files from Drop Box and upload them into One Drive and now I'm finding "Delve". What upsets me, in addition to my files being pulled from another site without my authorization, is that I am finding my personal documents from my own Drop Box account, uploaded on my work computer in this " Delve" program.

I would like someone from Microsoft to actually get this complaint, though I am not confident that will happen. Thank you for you effort in trying to get this to someone with decision making ability at Microsoft.

Comment (0)

I had an escalation to level 2 tech appointment scheduled for 8 to 10 am central time US, they call at 7:39 leave a message, since your not available for this call, call back when your available. I would be available at my appointment time not 21 minutes early. I tried to call back your not open, When I go on line at 8 I'm told I have to wait for my call back between 8 and 10. get your crap together. I like office, but you sure know how to tick people off.

Comment (0)

I did not agree to have Windows 10 downloaded and saw that Microsoft had downloaded it during the night. I refused the installation and lost all of my documents, photos and my Microsoft Office Suite. I did not have the original office suite CD and could not afford to purchases a new one so I was forced to subscribe to monthly $9.99 service from Microsoft. I am a Realtor with a home office and have spent hours trying to recreate documents and photos. Why should be be able to force your upgrade for 10 when I wished to remain on 8?

Comment (0)

On July 10, I opened my computer for the first time that day and found a full blue screen with the message saying that Microsoft was unable to finish installing Windows 10. (I had never responded to Microsoft that I wanted it installed.) There was no X in the corner to leave it, and the only option with a square beside it to check was labeled TRY AGAIN. This began a saga that went on for hours, irregardless of my need to use my computer. First I called Time Warner. They said I would have to call Microsoft and gave me that number.

I was then hung up waiting for more than 1/2 hour before I got through to a foreign man. Then we went through numerous moves on my computer as he told me what to do. It went on and on. Hours were passing, and at some point, he said he thought it would be okay. He said he would call me back later to check on it. (He never did call back.) I was resigning myself to calling professionals and paying to get rid of the Microsoft screen. At some point, a message dropped down from Time Warner Privacy with the question: Do you want Windows 10 installed, with a choice of yes or no.

I was finally getting the Start screen. Someone owes me some money for the loss of computer use which I had paid for; no amount could pay me for the frustration I suffered for more than half of that day.

Comment (0)

Unfortunately I'm a novice at computers but I now see I was charged too much! Late Friday 7/29/16 my home pc registered a critical event & an automated voice on a popup told me not to close my computer but to call for technical support at 888-508-5395 which I did.

With all the background noise it was extremely difficult for me to hear this person who had heavy foreign accent & called himself John Harrison. After telling him my problem he gave me some instructions then remotely added Supremo 1 & ShowMyPc to my pc & proceeded to diagnose my computer. He informed me that my Malware bytes was still running Windows 8 & had not been updated when I changed over to Windows 10 about 4 months ago so I had not been protected. There were about a hundred errors & warnings showing) He said I had Trojans & showed me in the event viewer something labeled as csrss.exe and lsass.exe. He said they had to be removed. Basically I felt I had to trust what he was telling me since I'm far from being a computer programmer.

John then transferred me to Sam Morgan. Sam said I needed network security & the best program was Quick Heal Total Security & that once I paid he could install it & get rid of the Trojans. I could not compare prices on the program since he had remote control but he did show me a Best Buy comparison page which listed their price of the program at $399 for a year. I said I couldn't afford that. He then typed up a note on my pc showing what the Security program would do, provide anti-malware software, Network protection, bank protection & email protection & IP protection) as well as the Microsoft price of $199 for a year.

I said even that was out of my reach. I'm a senior citizen with an extremely low income of Social Security. So he said he could arrange a payment of $100 on 8/05/16 and another payment of $99 the next month on 9/16/16. Since I now was in the middle of a critical event where he was in control of my pc & feeling I had no other choice I finally agreed even though that would take up most of my monthly food monies. He had me type out my personal bank card information on the note. I did so even though it seemed a very informal of a way of paying for a program.

As I watched the screen Sam then proceeded to remove the Trojans and then uninstall my Avast, Win8key, Mozilla Maintenance, Team Viewer & Adware Cleaner. He then Installed 360 Total Security, CCleaner & Microsoft Security & Chrome. I said I didn't want Chrome & also wanted to know if he was finished shouldn't he remove the Supremo 1 & ShowMyPc, since they were the programs which remotely were controlling my pc? He said they should keep it on until Monday where they would come back to see if everything was working correctly. It's Monday 7 pm & they have not been back to remove them) He then transferred me back to JH who removed the Chrome & wrote a note that they were finished.

Now since John & Sam were able to remove the Trojans & install a good security program which I would otherwise not know how to do, I plan to keep part of my bargain & pay the first $100, but also plan to tell my bank not to pay the other installment of $99. I should hope in the future Microsoft techs are not allowed to try to charge people more than what the trending price is.

Comment (1)

If I ask for assistance, I want assistance. I don't want to read other peoples complaints, because to me that reads out incompetence. I upgraded to windows10 and now don't have full control of my own computer. If you need money go beg some were else, because I'm also poor. Give me back full control or you may keep windows10 for another Microsoft slave.

Comment (0)

I was on Facebook yesterday, hit on a pic. of a tiger when my screen locked. Today I called the "tech support" got a young lady named mithlesh sharma. for an hour she controlled my lap top and showed me everything wrong with it. Amazingly, she did unlock the lap top but continued to show me how to get support, for a price. 429.99 for 3 yrs, 349.99 for 2yrs, and 299.99 for one yr. I explained that I am a senior cit. living on a limited income. then guess what, the laptop went back to the locked position and is unable to be used. She tried to tell me that all my devices were infected. well, I am on my desk top and my new galaxy phone still work, but no yahoo information is showing up on the phone. it is a d--- shame that Microsoft has to lock a computer cause I cannot afford their security system

Comment (0)

I have tried to upgrade to Win 10 four times. Each time the 3gig download completed successfully and installation began. Then it stopped & downloading resumed until another 3gig was downloaded. Then the installation failed. Error codes 80240055 & 80200010. I tried various "fixes" I found on the web but nothing worked. Microsoft has effectively robbed me of a lot of cash spent on data. This is quite pathetic and I am very annoyed especially as I felt badgered to upgrade.

Comment (1)

I have just bought Microsoft Lumia 640 XL 2 Sim and succeeded in transferring part of my info to it from my old Nokia Lumia 1320. Many of my old apps will not download fully even though I have updated my new phone automatically. I cannot open my mail boxes again and all attempts to uninstall and reinstall my email accounts have proven abortive. Its really frustrating that I cannot check my mails with this phone and cannot install the apps I need from the app store.

Comment (0)

I was operating windows viewer on my photo images. The computer took me out of viewing and is installing windows 10 which do not want as it can wipe out other programs. I don't want it. I never want it. I buy a computer with an operating system, load my programs, and never change after I was burnt. I still have an XP with all its photoshop; programs and it still works fine. I don't see how you can just take over my computer and do whatever you want? I want an explanation. I have no control of my computer. This is being sent via my Apple Internet computer because I can't use my Windows computer.

Comment (0)

We have Windows in my office network of 3 desktops and a laptop. My desktop and laptop computers are not private. My Hotmail account is supposed to be PRIVATE BUT; Every time I change my password on my Hotmail, Windows grabs it and updates it as the password for all my computers without my authority. This means that people who have legitimate access to my computers also have access to my private emails. I like my Hotmail address and don't want to change it but I need my privacy.

Comment (0)

I purchased the Microsoft Assure Support Software Plan on 4/18/16 for $149. The technician tried for 1hr. 50 minutes help but couldn't. He said a Level 2 Technician would call to help that evening. He didn't call that evening or the next day. I called 4/19, 4/21, and 5/6 to request the plan be canceled since I didn't get any help. I registered a dispute on my credit card for $149 charge. I am also filing complaints with the BBB of Northwest US and the Bureau of Consumer Protection since you will not refund my $149 to my credit card. I don't want to have to spend a one year trying to get service for this plan if it is so poor to begin with.

Comment (0)

I am Using Microsoft Visual Studio since 6 days. I make my project in C++ language. Any Project I debug I get Either of the two errors: 1) Error spawning 'C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe'. 2) 1>LINK : fatal error LNK1561: entry point must be defined. I have heard that these two errors indicate a bug in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. Please sent me a solution for it.

Comment (0)

The download of windows 10 has ruined my computer. It is now slow and takes forever for anything to come up. Even the cursor is delayed when moving around the screen. Thanks for nothing. I have a Hewlett Packard machine probably 5 years old. This download destroyed my computer.

Comment (0)

We tried to eradicate the pop ups from our computer. We contacted your company to find out what the process was for doing this. The woman we talked to gave us the procedure. We followed the procedure as it was given to us. Then everything went berserk. Our old password didn't work anymore. We tried to establish a new password, but that didn't work either. We were informed that our account number would be sent to us via e-mail. We went to Hotmail and found a message from your company, however the account number that was supposed to be there was not there.

We apparently needed this account number to establish a new password. However, we are at a loss to find this account number. We have been on this project for one hour and are further confused than we were before we started. Will you please see if you can return us to our original password and we will put up with the pop ups. Thank you for any assistance you can give us on this problem. If we are beyond help, please send us some papers for the nearest insane asylum.

Comment (0)

You keep put windows 10 in my computer. I tried it when you first started sending the upgrade. It is terrible! I went back to windows 7. You have continued to send it.You have totally screwed up my computer. windows 7 does not work at all. I cannot get anything to work get windows 7 back in my computer, downloadind 10 to me'

Comment (0)

I was signing into my Microsoft account and it asked for a verification code. It wanted to send it to a phone number I didn't have. So I changed my phone number and now I can only access certain things on my account. I have to wait until 5/22/2016 to do things on my account. I am very pissed. I can only see my email on this account. Everything I do is connected to that account. That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. My account and I cant do it now. I'm beyond pissed. Y'all need to figure out another way to do this so I can get into my account. You think I have a month to wait cause y'all cant think of another way to verify my identity? Do something better so your people can use your equipment.

Comment (0)

I purchased a 150.00+ service and never received a product key. At the time I was having trouble w/ my PC - why I purchased the service to begin with. No matter how many times I contacted this one particular person? I received no results. A few months went by & I'd giving up on the computer. I was so discouraged, I wanted to throw the computer out of my window. Finally, I gave in and purchased the service again. My dad died and I had to fly to Maryland. I have bank statements & date stamped airline tickets to prove my case. I was gone 1 mo. and when I tried 2 activate the service, he told me it was too late and no refunds. that is stealing.

Comment (1)

I was using my HP laptop,never a problem with it, and the ads kept popping up all the time to upgrade to windows 10, fine print, you do have to pay eventually to even use it?, but I thought it must be good, they keep interrupting my start up. I hate that, but I decided to try it. Not only did my computer slow down, it crashed and is totally worthless to me now. what a bunch of garbage. And they interfere with your start up and your slammed with ads not only about the windows 10, but all kinds of other ads. Just so annoying.

Comment (0)

I bought a new Windows version 10 computer because you effectively made my previous Windows XP computer, which was quite satisfactory, obsolete. Why does outlook.com take 10-15 minutes to load and then take a similar time to log in once the ID and password is entered? This started about 8 weeks after I had transferred my account to it. There are very few emails stored there at any time, maybe 2-3 pages. Appreciate your solution to this problem.

Comment (0)

I returned two products to Microsoft and they said they only received one, that was on March 21, 2016. I used there there drop off package label. I call microsoft support many times they could tell me nothing. They said they would investigate as of today I have not heard anything. UPS Tracking will not do anything. My money is tied up. I have witnesses that watched the products being packed and sealed. Please help.

Comment (0)

I had a 100GB OneDrive subscription. Due to a credit card fraud I was forced to replace my credit card. This happened in February 2016. I received a warning email form Mircrosoft about some payment issue (not making reference to OneDrive) which I considered suspicious since it looked very similar to the previous fraud email. On 17 March my subscription was canceled and further use of OneDrive was disabled immediately due to exceeding storage. (No notice on OneDrive was received in up to then).

I updated my credit card information and spoke with Microsoft support staff for several hours today. Instead of reinstating my 100GB submission I was told to either subscribe to 50 GB (to small for me) or 1 TB which I have no need for. The outstanding payment for my 100 GB subscription was booked from my new credit card, but my 100GB subscription has not been (and will not be) re-instated. I would consider it normal to suspend the account if it isn't paid rather than cancelling it. I now can only look for other providers and hope my data will not be deleted in the meanwhile. An extremely frustrating and time-consuming experience.

Comment (0)

I had a technician work on my computer. He has not only lost everything on my computer but left before it was completed. Now that I have lost everything including purchased software I cant use my computer properly. The case number is 1331712948. I desperately need help. I am 82 and use my computer all day but Microsoft is now the worst in my opinion.

Comment (5)

Please ask Microsoft to stop putting adverts on my laptop for windows 10. I do not want Windows 10, I do not even want it for free.

Comment (0)

Every time I try an open a PDF online it just sits on a blank screen. Windows 10 Edge is junk. Fix it or lose more customers and face more complaints!

Comment (0)

My phone won't let me do anything even tho an sd card is inserted. If nobody phones me back within 60 mins then it will be reported to trading standards and Watchdog so everybody knows how sub-standard you're technology is. Awaiting a response from Microsoft headquarters. This is total false advertising.

Comment (0)

I've been having issues with my laptop. I called " know how" who said it was an issue with aol my service provider. I called aol who informed me it was an issue with Windows and with adobe. All were helpful but couldn't resolve the issue form. It was suggested by all that I contact Microsoft as this was a well known issue with Windows 10. I have wasted 2 days trying to get support from Microsoft. They call you and when you present the problem the agent promptly hangs up despite the call being recorded. This happened to us 7 times today.

One agent said he would call back at a specific time and did not. Only one agent followed the correct procedure, giving us a case number so the other agents would know the problem if you have to call back. It is a useless service, Bill Gates ought to spend his money servicing his customers not pretending to to benevolent with our money. I asked to be transferred to a supervisor and was promptly cut off again. If anyone in Microsoft reads this complaint I'd be happy to discuss my complaint with them and supply them with names and times of calls if that would help sort out the very obvious issues they have with their help desk and poor service. The agents need a rocket if this service is to improve, it is apparent that currently there is no quality control in the call centre. Poor, really poor service. Shame on you.

Comment (0)

Someone keeps telephoning me as a Microsoft Employee trying to sell me support service. Every time I receive this call it is from a blocked phone number and the voice is from the same person. I have told them I am not interested and to stop calling me. On 2-27-2016 I again received one of these calls, and again told them to stop calling. This time, I was told that the only way to stop the calls is to pay $19.95 as it is federal law. I hung up but within 20 minutes I received 3 calls from this blocked number which I did not answer. I cannot believe that this is truly from Microsoft but if it is, it must stop or I will be forced to start a campaign about how Microsoft is in the business of harassing people which will also involve the US Legal System. Your help in resolving this problem would be appreciated or we will meet in court.

Comment (0)

I purchased "Omar Sharif Bridge" from the Microsoft apps store and purchase was charged to my Visa. But, game will not download. When I tried to get technical help, I was told I had to pay $149.00 for Subscription to fix problem. I can't find anyone to give me my money back. Please refund the purchase money. In my opinion your support service is worst in the world.

Comment (0)

Microsoft has done a dump and run on product support for loyal customers. They no longer supply critical replacement parts for surface pro 2. I needed to replace the power supply (brick) for a surface pro 2. Went to Microsoft store and was told MS no longer has parts and to try amazon. Called MS support phone line and was told that they never heard of going to amazon and to call the MS online parts store. Called on line part store and was told to use the surface.com/power cord website. No help there, the person obviously didn't understand. I've never had this experience with any other laptop manufacturer so soon in the product cycle or even years later. Don't ever buy a MS hardware product if this is the type of support we can expect. They clearly don't understand how long products are kept in service.

Comment (0)

My computer crashed, I reinstalled windows 7, everything going great till I uploaded a mandatory critical file required by Microsoft. During installation, got message retracting all installs due to an installation error. Now nothing is working correctly, its taken me an entire weekend plus two days to get my system back to what I call normal and not nothing is working, something is running in the background, programs are locking up. Without running anything and computer is idle, my CPU usage is at 32% and if I run any programs it increased up to 90%. It is NOT due to a spy, virus or anything else. This was created by Microsoft during a mandatory install.

Comment (0)

I have had my Microsoft Windows phone (640) for 3 months and the whole time I have been disappointed, when I purchased this phone I had no idea that I was not gonna be able to get the same apps as others, I think it's unfair, windows users should be able to have the same apps as any other phone. I just hope they know they are loosing customers and nothing but bad reports, if something is not fixed and soon I will have to switch phones and never come back to windows. Sincerely, and very unhappy customer.

Comment (0)

I placed a Nextbook tablet in the hands of Roy Rimmer about 4 months ago to add windows ten to my android table. He was to keep both operating systems on the tablet. He assured me this could be done. It took about 2 months to communicate to me that it was done but forget to bring it with him. Then that is when he told me he took the android system off the table and that windows ten was to big and I needed a new processor. I was very upset that he didn't follow my instructions and no call to verify that by putting windows on the tablet I would need additional work. I told him that it is his responsibility to notify me that what I requested could not be done. I asked him to please put the tablet in the condition I gave him and he said he would.

I have reached out to him many many times and he does not return my calls and I still do not have my tablet which has been about 4 months now. This is unacceptable and and I have been very upset that a I would have my tablet stolen from me. I want my tablet back operating and at no charge. He didn't do what I requested, nor asked me what he should do when windows ten would not operate properly. If he no longer has my table then Microsoft needs to give me a new tablet asap. 4 months is not acceptable and with no communication I'm afraid something has happened to my tablet. He is an experienced tech and before he started the work should have been confident it would work. He will not return my tablet or calls. I have no means to get on the internet from my home cause my tablet is all I had. Im very upset and Microsoft needs to fix this problem asap.

Browse reviews of other Computers

Have feedback for Microsoft?