McDonalds Complaints Continued... (Page 10)

913+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call McDonalds corporate: 800-244-6227

I know you might hear this a lot but i have had it. I needed to vent about the drive thru service in Rockford or Loves Park IL….every McDonalds you go to the service sucks…people make a joke that you have to do the job of the workers so you get your complete order. Today i ordered two happy meals in the McDonalds drive thru and they asked me if girl or boy toys i stated girl…well i got home WITHOUT checking my bags…thinking to myself omg i know better not to check and sure enough…NO FRIES…AND THE TOYS WERE BOY TOYS. Ok I can see messing up the toys but COME ON two easy meals and the same and NO FRIES. The last time i went to McDonalds they gave the car in front of me MY ORDER.

What do they hire for staff…And people REALLY NEED to take PRIDE IN THE WORK THEY DO…i dont care if you are washing toliets…TAKE SOME PRIDE…stop worring about boyfriends or if your hair is ok…SHOW some respect for your employment…. i am ticked off at McDonalds…

In store McDonalds #1807 order # 257 [3-09-11] my order was taken incorrectly and I didn’t get my fish sandwich. I got chicken which the ticket read but did not check until I got home. In the last month I have been shorted chicken McNuggets twice which my wife and mother in law love. This time I checked the bag to see I had 2 boxes of chicken nuggets and a sandwich which I did so I was surprised when on arriving home I found no fish sandwich. If it wasn’t for the terrific fries, apple pies and coffee I would go down the street to Burger King. Somebody needs to get these people at McDonalds to pay attention, they are not the only fast food restaurant in town.

I had to wait in line inside for thirty minutes at mcdonalds to place my order on march 5 2011. they had one new lady on the register who had very little experience. six times it took to get the order placed and i only had 1 happy meal, 1 #10 meal, and 1 mcchicken, 1 value fry, and 1 tea. this happened at store #12161 in port st. lucie, Florida . please if mcdonalds cannot do better than this as much business they have they need to close up and go home.

My husband and I stopped in at the Vincennes Indiana Mcdonalds on thursday morning and my english muffin was burnt and the edges of my egg was burnt. The hash rounds tasted like they was soaked in oil and had the oil taste. I told the manager on duty and she said don’t know its not my store just filling in here. Will not eat breakfast there again. It was horrible.

My daughter got some coupons for McDonald’s for valentines day. When I took her there to eat then use the coupon we were denied to use it. My daughter was crushed as she has several of the coupons from class mates. I talked to a Manager and his response was to find out where the coupons where purchased and used them there!!! I’m sorry, but how in the world would I do that and how humiliating to ask a parent where you bought your coupons!! There is NO where on these coupons where it say valid at the McDonald’s where you got them from!!! I’m very disappointed and I may NEVER eat at McDonald’s again! What has this world come to?

Had to do the the Heimlich maneuver to my friend who choked on a piece of plastic found in a double quarter pounder from McDonald’s. This happened in Oromocto NB Canada on Friday 25th, February 2011 at 1130 pm. I am looking for compensation from McDonald’s for this incident and don’t know where to go from here. Contact me at, fabianhenry79@hotmail.com, Thank you.

I have a complaint about the mcdonalds on 1642 pitkin ave, brooklyn NY. the worst service ever, from mgmt down, no control, everyone has a poor attitude and the food sucks big time. I’m done with mcdonalds, first time shame on you second time shame on me!

My friends and I went to Mcdonalds to get some food from the drive through and we placed some specific orders. Then after arriving home we saw that the staff only gave us half of the order. We then had to get in the car and drive all the way back. We then queried the McDonalds staff, and they were totally clueless about what happened. We supplied them with the receipt, and only then did they find the rest of our order. By that time the food were already cold, and we also realized that they did not remove the onions from 2 of the meals as we asked for. This was not the standard we are accustomed to from Mcdonalds.

I went to all 3 McDonalds in my city. They each have a huge advertisement of the Monopoly game they have going. The first sentence is that no purchase is required to play. So I asked for a free Monopoly piece. They said you need to by a meal. I showed them their advertisement right in front of the counter. Their reply was always you buy and meal and the Monopoly piece comes free. I said you sign says no purchase required. Your telling me it is required. This is definitely false advertising. I tried to find a way to complain to the McDonalds headquarters, but there web site does not give you anyway to complain, only how do get a franchise or job or coupons, etc.

2/2/2011, purchased 2 breakfast sandwiches and coffee at McDonalds. employee wore no gloves putting the sandwiches together. witnessed McDonalds employee placing egg, meat and cheese using no plastic gloves for any customer. I ordered two sausage biscuits, one hashbrown, and a small orange juice at 1610 sycamore view 38134 memphis,tn. The sausage biscuits were both burnt. I’m an african american woman and my sausage biscuits were the same color of my skin. The hashbrown was cold and taste old as if it had been sitting out for years. A

And the small cup of orange juice was $2.99 and it was a very small cup that shouldn’t have been worth $2.99. I couldn’t take it back because I had no receipt and plus class for college had just begun, so I had no choice but to throw it away or eat it and die

I currently work at mcdonalds and I can either be the nicest worker there or the worst. Next time you complain, you might need to consider this before you do. When ordering through the drive thru at mcdonalds, be sure to look at the 12 inch screen displayed in front of you to ensure that your order is accurate. Don’t say the mcdonalds big mac meal is yours when you clearly ordered a large coke and that’s it. When we park you, we do it not in spite of you, it’s because your food is obviously not ready. So don’t come in all pissed voicing your observation! The reason nothing is stocked is because fat people like YOU GUYS keep coming in  to mcdonalds and ordering a ton of food!

I wanted a smoothie from McDonalds, so I pulled up to the drive thru window to order. The lady starts screaming something crazy through the mike and so I politely ask her to slow down and that I can’t understand her, maybe it was her accent I dunno. Finally I got tired of this, drove up to the window, but she never came. I guess if you can’t hear the crazy foreign immigrant on the microphone, McDonalds doesn’t deem you a worthy customer! I get that America is diverse blah blah but seriously most people speak English McDonalds, can you not hire people who speak it as well! Da da da I’m hatin’ it!

Jesus… I understand if i see an overweight person eating at subway , but mcdonalds? GUYS, CUT DOWN THE FAT OR YOU’LL DIE .

Have feedback for McDonalds?