McDonalds

Latest Complaint

carrie mack
01-25-2015 1:50 pm

I was at McDonald's on Lathrop Ave/ in Racine,WI and I waited 10minutes in line for a dollar McChicken all because the manager stopped the workers running the line for the people having their food there so they could continue serving the drive-thru people because they were behind in orders. This McDonalds is rude/ghetto/ and slow at service.

Do you have a problem with McDonalds?

Customer Rating

www.mcdonalds.com

More McDonalds Complaints

warren laesch
01-25-2015 11:38 am

I went to the Harper Woods, MI drive through January 25, 2015. Ordered 2 sausage and egg biscuits. When I was pulling away I noticed they had cheese on them. Went back and told them order was wrong. Girl working window asked what I was supposed to get. She came back and gave me a bag. Opened them up and then I received just egg biscuits. Gave bag back and told her what I wanted again. Then she came back and said I was charged for just egg biscuits and that I would have to pay more. Now I don't mind paying what I owe but after order was messed up on their end twice already I thought this could have been let go. I asked to see manager and when she came to window she was rude and argumentative right off the bat. I told her I didn't think it was right to recharge me after my time was wasted by their incompetence. She stated she would tell the girl to listen better when taking orders then slammed window shut. Very rude. These workers want more than minimum wage but if you can't get a simple order right and you want to treat customers rudely then you shouldn't be rewarded. That manager has a bad attitude also and should be demoted or fired. The customer is always right. We pay their salaries.

don
01-21-2015 8:11 am

I'm pissed they changed the gravy in the biscuit and gravy meal it is shit don't change stuff I go to McDonald's every morning for breakfast and some times in evening if change anything do breakfast all day that would be a good change I'm in mt Gilead, Ohio. Please bring back the good gravy not this flower gravy.

Carrie Hanser
01-15-2015 7:36 pm

My family and I went through the Drive Thru tonight at the Tilton McDonalds, the girl that took our order was sighing and then after we sat at the first window for 5 min, she opened the 3rd window and yelled out 3RD window!!! We drove down there and my husband said I couldn't understand you, she said I SAID 3rd WINDOW! No eye contact, no smile, no nothing, handed us our shakes and said oh and by the way we are out of cherries, my husband said your attitude sucks, she continues to look down while she gets his change and throws it at him. Im not happy, this is not how we want to be treated as paying customers at your business! Now I wish we would have chose to spend our money at Burger King or Wendys down the road, at least we wouldn't have been treated badly for spending money.

Susan Allison
01-13-2015 9:57 am

When I go threw drive through I sit their for an hour waiting for my food and when I do get my food they forget half of it.

03-31-2014 11:00 pm

On 3/31/2014 I went into a Walmart location where one of your McDonanld’s is located on the inside , I need to get something to eat due to I just left the doctors office. I was very hungry and ask for a hot cup of coffee for my sister and I remember seeing on the news that it was free for that day and the cashier tried to charge me, she rung it up and started to pretend that she did not understand what I was saying or asking for, So she turns to another worked asks him in Spanish if the coffee is free? Then he walks up and I tell him the same he says yeah yeah that he knows but I needed to place my order for my food before he could give me the coffee. So I placed my order and tell him that my sister is in the line in the walmart that I wanted one for her also he tells me only one per customer. I says okay by then my sister was there next to me, she ask for one cup of coffee from this same cashier that started out helping me the lady, and she tell her that the coffer is 1.08 I said mam no this coffee is suppose to be free, she look at me with this unpleasant look and give my sister the coffee and if she did not want to help her. My meal was cold and was not the way that I order it. did not notice it until I had already drove away. I end up tossing it in the trash. Some times people just make you act ugly when you don’t want to, thank god I kept my cool. I tell you what I have had several incidents at different locations about my food and the service, I’m just going to look for other places to take my business, this is your company losing business due to unprofessional conduct. My family may be unhappy about it because this is where they love to eat all the time, but it pays to be safe and sorry and be happy with hot fresh meal and go customer service.

03-30-2014 11:00 pm

I visited the store on this past Saturday and the manager on duty was very rude and impatient. she was a heavy set woman with short hair. as she placed my order on the counter she called my number and as i was preparing my drinks she became rude saying that she did not have time to wait for people to decide to answer her. she dropped my order rolled her eyes and walked away. when i got my food she was saying how sick and tired of these people she was and that she would be glad when she got off. i was very offended and do not think that my family and i will be returning. I have been a loyal customer for many years and have never been so insulted in all of our visits.

03-30-2014 11:00 pm

The McDonald’s that is located at 839 Westchester Avenue Bronx, NY 10455 lack proper training in customs and courtesy. The shift that works from Monday to Friday mornings lack courtesy to the customers. I seen the employees in that restaurant move slow in the morning and have an attitude while dealing with customers. The shift managers just stay there and watch it happen. There was an incident that a customer asked for orange juice which they didn’t have. The informed the customer about which she wasn’t too please. The Donald’s employee refuse to service the customer becuse of the customer’s reaction. Another incident is when I ordered a drink and the shift manager was telling her employee to give me that drink that was made hours ago. The employee was telling her that I was not going to take that drink and the shift manager today her that she didn’t care. The employee told her I don’t want to get wild if the customer gets upset. I don’t know how McDonald’s how they employee but they need to revamp the screening process. If you going to hire shift managers to hold the supervisory job then make sure you hire the right individual that are capable to do the job.

03-30-2014 11:00 pm

This is the third time I’ve took my 3 little boys to McDonald’s at bramley and they have all recieved a different themed toy in there happy meal. This is upsetting for them as they see the toys that should be in the happy meals advertise on TV. They are excited to go but upset when they leave.

03-25-2014 11:00 pm

I’m a 71/2 month pregnant women who was craving McDonalds so I woke my husband up @ 10:00 @ night to ride with me to get something to eat. I drive to the McDonalds rite off of 6-10 and Cullen and order a 20 peice nuggets, two mc doubles with no onions add mc sauce, two apple pies and a large Carmel frappe with extra Carmel just like I like it as I always get… I pay for my order she gives me my change but she didn’t give me my receipt, so I wait til she finishes taking the next order. She sees me and I tell her that she didn’t give me a receipt she tells me that they will give it to me at the next window. I pull up to the next window and the next employee gives me my food then my Carmel frappe. I tell the worker that I ordered a Carmel frappe with extra Carmel but they didn’t put the extra Carmel when i was charged for it and i paid for it. So she then tells the manager, she comes to the window and I tell her my problem. She asks me for my receipt i tell her the lady in the front didn’t give it to me she told me to get it from here. So she looks in my bag checks the receipt and sees that i paid for extra Carmel. Then she tells me that it has extra in it already but I know I doesn’t because I buy them all the time @ least once a day and no matter where I go they always fixes them the same, this time just happened to be different. So she then gets a attitude & trys to give me my money back for the Carmel but its not about the money for me I don’t want the money I told her I’ll pay another 30cents if I have to just to get extra Carmel. She then SNATCHES the cup from me & I tell her don’t snatch anything from me, I didn’t do anything to you and its rude and disrespectful, snatch one more thing from me and its going to be a problem. Once she’s done she gives me my frappe and she tells me thank you bitch and still didn’t give me my receipt. This was the worst experience I’ve ever had with any fast food restaurant and It makes me want to ever go to McDonalds again!!!! This is crazy especially coming from a manager. This happened exactly at 10:21.

03-22-2014 11:00 pm

On 3/22/2014 about 12:30pm my wife & I stopped for lunch. Our order was taken quickly and food was ready very quick. Fries were cold. This happens quite often at this McDonalds. I asked for fresh/hot fries. The woman filling order said to manager the I wanted new fries. The manager snapped back at her and said to tell me it would be 2.5 minutes. This was said right in front of me. The manager could have told me politely instead of snapping at the employee. I said all food would be cold by then. The manger heard me and still did not talk to me, she just continued to yell at woman filling order. That is when I asked for my money back. When manager was told of my request she said to offer me new food. She still would not talk to me. The women (older) then refunded my money. I have been to the rest. many times and quite often get cold fries and cold food. This McDonalds definitely needs a few lessens on how to treat customers. I will continue to eat at other McDonalds in area but not this one.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Michael Heldt on 03/23/2014 at IP address 98.213.214.20 using our 6075 US Hwy 6 Portage IN complaint form. This opinions contained in this 6075 US Hwy 6 Portage IN customer review titled, “Cold food bad customer service” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

03-21-2014 11:00 pm

Took my grandson on an outing to McDonalds only to find the food cold and it tasted like the oil in the french fries hadn’t been changed in a while unless your company have changed the way you do french fries. I used to llike your food but the past couple of times I visited a McDonalds I have been disappointed one way or another. My daughter used to work for a Mcdonalds in Flordia but it seems Pennsylvania has different standards, shame on you.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Claudia Kendall on 03/22/2014 at IP address 71.240.141.226 using our McDonalds at WillowVally Square Store #7046 complaint form. This opinions contained in this McDonalds at WillowVally Square Store #7046 customer review titled, “Cold Food” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

03-20-2014 11:00 pm

We visited the McDonalds in Charleston, WV for some time but it got to the point that when we went for ice cream, the machine was frequently down. We started visiting the McDonalds in Quincy WV and are now seeing the same problem with the machine being down. With the cost of gas this is rather frustrating to take the time, effort and expense to drive there only to be told the machine is down. What is the problem with these machines that they are down so much? We expect better from a major corporation like McDonalds.

Sandra Green

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Sandra Green on 03/21/2014 at IP address 184.14.33.164 using our McDonald’s complaint form. This opinions contained in this McDonald’s customer review titled, “Lack of product” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

03-13-2014 11:00 pm

My husband and I were just finishing our meal this evening at the Mcdonalds in Waverly Iowa when some yelling was heard in the back kitchen area..at first we couldn’t tell if it was just horseplay but soon realized it was between 2 employees one, Iam sure must have been a manager…the arguing became very loud and was now heard throughout the whole resturant.something about working different hours….the yelling went on for at least 5 minutes…..I for one am not a complainer but I feel this was was very uncalled for…it made for a very uncomfortable situation…Lucky for us we were close to being done so we hurried up and got out of there as this was quit an embarrassment for everyone ..customers and employees.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by B. Myers on 03/14/2014 at IP address 70.39.25.199 using our Mcdonalds, Waverly Iowa complaint form. This opinions contained in this Mcdonalds, Waverly Iowa customer review titled, “Bad experience” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

03-13-2014 11:00 pm

I went through Ayr QLD au drive thru on 1st march 2014
I ordered through the speaker, when I drove forward t pay I repeated my order to the young girl and she just looked at me Yep Yep Yep didn’t once check the order on the screen.. so I payed
Once we went to next window to collect meal it was wrong of course, and was told by the manager I would have to go back thru and reorder, I was so angry, all they had to do was give us one extra hash brown and juice, I then asked for my receipt mainly to hold up the line and to double check what the young Yep Yep Yep girl had put in. I have not been back since, I can’t get over the rudeness of the manager that day, and cheek of the young girl replying yep yep yep to me over and over, if I didn’t have another appointment in Townsville that day I would of walked in and had a go at the Yep Yep Yep girl. Start Training your Staff, and I thought the customer was always right, Bloody disgusting is all McDonalds is,

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Cristie on 03/14/2014 at IP address 180.181.4.188 using our Ayr McDonalds QLD complaint form. This opinions contained in this Ayr McDonalds QLD customer review titled, “Yep Yep Yep!” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

03-11-2014 11:00 pm

I was driving home with my grandkids when we were approaching the McDonalds on Lake Mead & Buffalo. My grandkids were hungry, as was I, so I pulled into the drive thru for a quick take out of dollar menu items. Gave my simple order of 4 white cheese burgers, 1 yellow cheese burger & 1 plain (no cheese) burger & 1 large order of fries. The person taking the order could not get it right from the second I started to give it. Had to repeat at least 3 times. Went to the second window where you pay for your order & receive your receipt (which I did). Proceeded to next window to collect order….this is where the fun really begins with the continued messing up of the order…..the girl hands me my bag of food and walks away to probably deal with the next persons order…….I never leave the drive thru window until I have checked to make sure all items are in the bag! Checked inside bag to make sure I had 6 burgers & 1 large fries……well as it turns out I had 5 burgers & 1 large fry……by now the girl comes back to the window to ask what the problem was & I told her I was short 1 plain burger. She retorts everything was in the bag & I tell her its not. So she brings back a burger (after I’m all flustered) & tells me that will be 96cents……I say no it won’t as I already paid for said burger & asked if she would like to see my receipt……she left the window again, came back & said okay?! So I continue on my way home after my having to repeat myself a bazillion times (it seemed a bazillion but was probably 5-6 times) get home exhausted & tired after my long day & sit down with my grandkids to dole out said burgers to the appropriate child & adult & come to find out the whole order was WRONG other than the large fries! Needless to say I was pretty upset…..I called the McDonalds I had just left 20minutes ago & asked to speak to a manager (whom I was already speaking to) & complained that my order was incorrect other than the fries. She says to come all the way back (I live on Cheyenne & the 215) with the food and they’ll fix my order! I said are you kidding me….we’re tired & hungry……ready to sit down……eat our now tepid burgers & get on with the rest of our evening of homework…..reading…….showers…….feeding pets etc., etc., etc., & she wants me to jump in the car & come all the way back with an order that was messed up from the time they took it to the end when you pick it up? I said are you going to recompense me for my gas? Then she tells me that’s all she can do & that she will leave a message for the store manager to call me tomorrow…….which he still hasn’t done & it’s already 12:35pm in the afternoon. Needless to say I recommend you stay away from the McDonalds on Lake Mead & Buffalo as you will most likely NOT get what YOU want when you order (unless it’s just for 1 person, & that’s a big maybe?) I can tell you this, no matter how hungry me & the grandkids are I will NOT be stopping in at that McDonalds, EVER. Basically it was to ridiculous for words to place a simple order. Maybe they need to have a refresher course on their distribution process.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Yvonne on 03/12/2014 at IP address 72.193.73.151 using our McDonalds #13835 @ Lake Mead & Buffalo complaint form. This opinions contained in this McDonalds #13835 @ Lake Mead & Buffalo customer review titled, “Taking orders is not rocket science in Las Vegas!” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

03-11-2014 11:00 pm

Please bring back the Hot Mustard!!!. Macdonalds at Hampden and Tower Rd in Aurora Co. told us that you have discontinue the Hot Mustard. Me and my daughter truly enjoyed eating our chicken nuggets with Hot Mustard. Is this gone for good? If so bring it back.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Pearl Martinez on 03/12/2014 at IP address 74.63.162.21 using our Mcdonalds complaint form. This opinions contained in this Mcdonalds customer review titled, “Hot Mustard” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Mc Donald’s 600 w. F st. Casper, Wyoming 82601-1300. March 10,2014 time; 19:03

1. (Drive-Up Window) I was handed a medium drink… lid half on… popped off completely as the employee handed it to me. . My hand and sleeve got wet because of this. I said nothing to her but “I need a new lid, it came off” She said nothing.

2. I checked the sack (my order) to see if it was complete. A straw and napkins were not in the sack. I waited till the employee returned to the window. I told her “I need a straw and napkins”. As she handed me the straw and napkins out the window she was giving me a VERY NASTY LOOK as to suggest I was putting her out and she had better things to be doing! She slammed the window (she never said a word nor smiled at any time). I asked her name as she closed the drive-up window, but she kept on walking away.

That will be the last time I EVER visit this McDonald’s. Is this the way you instruct your employees to treat their customers? I don’t believe it is. I have never treated by one of your employees like this before, and it sure won’t happen at this McDonald’s again!
So, I do not have the offending employees name but she has red hair and is heavy set, maybe early to late 20’s. (maybe 20 something) and was working the 2nd window (pick-up window) at 19:03 pm .

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Patti Eastman on 03/10/2014 at IP address 69.144.148.23 using our Mc Donald’s #35665 600 w. F st. Casper, Wyoming 82601 complaint form. This opinions contained in this Mc Donald’s #35665 600 w. F st. Casper, Wyoming 82601 customer review titled, “Rude response from employee when asked for napkins and straw.” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

03-09-2014 11:00 pm

I work the night shift on Fridays and stopped for food on March 7. I waited a total time of thirteen minutes before being served making me late for work. When I opened the big Mac it was just thrown together and my fries were only half filled and not fresh. The employee at the drive through rolled her eyes and acted put out to put ketchup in the bag. This is not my first time having an issue on Friday night food stops. This was the final straw. I will not be stopping at the McDonalds in Highland due to the repeat problems I have encountered and wanted to let someone be aware.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Michael Bennett on 03/10/2014 at IP address 68.198.166.201 using our McDonalds in Highland,NY 12528 complaint form. This opinions contained in this McDonalds in Highland,NY 12528 customer review titled, “poor service and food quality” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

03-09-2014 11:00 pm

I bought a large cup of coffee this morning around 7:56 at the Mcdonalds #10155 in Columbia md. The Kings Contrivance store at the drive in window. When the server handed me my cup of coffee the lid was not on tight and the cup collapsed spilling hot coffee all over my hands, clothes, inside my car.

I would like for McDonalds to pay for my cleaning of my clothes and my car interior. My hands was burned, don’t know how bad but its painful.

Please contact me on what you are going to do about this.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by James Bowles on 03/10/2014 at IP address 50.57.16.62 using our McDonalds complaint form. This opinions contained in this McDonalds customer review titled, “poor customer service putting lids on coffee cups properly” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

09-17-2013 11:00 pm

Where is my laptop ? I am a disabled American Veteran and I have lost my laptop at a McDonald’s that advertises Wi Fi and had no security cameras at the time the theft occurred. The McDonalds is at US RT 1, St Augustine, FL

I am devastated. I cannot replace this laptop until I get my retirements. I am waiting but that could be a year or more. I am depressed over this.

You would think that the owners of the McDonalds on US Rt I South would have the descency to have had security cameras from the get go. Now, I am out 348.00 and have no internet access and I am disabled with a broken back and joint disease.

Why ?

They have not made any effort to replace my laptop which is the right thing to do.

I will never step foot into a McDonalds again, as it is too expensive.

Sadly I say this, Heidi Howard, 904 599 9332