McDonalds Customer Service

Contact McDonalds Corporate

Toll free phone number: 800-244-6227

If you are an upset McDonald's customer, you should contact the corporate office directly. McDonald's corporate office provides multiple contact options including a corporate page and an online feedback form.

The best customer service phone number is 800-244-6227. According to their website that phone number is available 7 days a week from 7am to 7pm CST. You can also write their corporate headquarters at McDonald's Corporation, 2111 McDonald's Dr., Oak Brook, IL 60523.

Although a letter will take several weeks to be processed by the corporate staff. There are thousands of locations worldwide, which probably means there are hundreds of thousands of registered pieces of customer feedback each year. If you would like a more immediate way to complain, try social media. McDonald's has a Twitter feed just for customer complaints at @reachout_mcd.

McDonald's customer service also has a Facebook page, but with 59,000,000 fans your complaint is not likely to see any attention there. Although we tried to find a good email address, none has been provided by the company yet. McDonald's is usually pretty responsive on social media.

Please note: Complaints submitted on this website are not forwarded to McDonald's!

Upset with McDonalds?

File a complaint here!

Reach McDonalds Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• McDonalds corporate office

• 1 Mcdonald's Plaza
    • Oak Brook
    • IL 60523

800-244-6227

A-

24/7

Top McDonalds Complaints

Just purchased a buttermilk chicken sandwich from McDonald's. The chicken sandwich was so burnt and dry that the cardboard box It came in would have probably been a better choice to eat than the chicken sandwich.

Comment (0)

I feel that the McDonald's corporate office should be a little more concerned about how their employees are treated by the management personnel you have as managers. I wanted to contact McDonald's directly but instead they put me on hold waiting on the phone for 32 minutes! My experience at the Robertsdale location was very disturbed. I have never been to a fast food restaurant and have heard or seen a manager speak about customers in such a way that it wanted me to get up and leave the store. I also didn't appreciate the way she talked to her co-workers. Corporate should also be doing random drug test on employees.

The conversations among your staff is also not appropriate. I over heard employees talking about the young female manager being a drug user. That would explain her outburst behaviors. I have worked jobs where customer service is very important. My complaint is about Sharon. I can honestly say if I had a friend or family member working at this location I would be ashamed. In all honesty I probably will not be returning to this location. This would be the reason why McDonald's is always needing help. Customer service and team work is greatly appreciated no matter where you work.

Comment (0)

Went inside and placed a to go order. Got home and started eating the fries when I noticed the fries were not only stale but had ketchup on a few of them. I had not even unwrapped the burger so I know it did not come from that. I dumped the fries on the table and found more with ketchup. Everything went into the trash. I live too far away to deal with poor service. This was at the Mcdonald's in San Marcos, TX, IH35 and Center Point Rd.

Comment (8)

I know people make mistakes, but its completely uncalled for when your order is messed up. I use to come thru the Salem (Indiana) Mcdonalds every night between 7 and 8pm. I dont know why I keep going back because just in the last two weeks it has gotten worse. Lazy worker who cant get the orders right and there so slow. I have better things to do than wait 10 minutes for my food. Its even worse when you go inside. The workers and management dont care. Its the same issue over and over again. Thats why I wont return anymore. I can spend my money elsewhere and get better service.

Comment (0)

Went to the newly built store on the north belt highway in St. Joseph in Missouri. The service was so slow people were pulling out of the drive though lane and going somewhere else. This store, before it was torn down, had the slowest, laziest, employees I have ever watched work. My guess is poor management. McDonald's needs to start over and rethink their hiring practices. I love McDonald's and would hate to see their business fail.

Comment (0)

I was in McDonald's at Wheelersburg, OH this morning and went in the restroom. A worker came out and walked right out without washing her hands. I didn't order anything after that I just left. It was 8:30 a.m. No name badge when I looked at her behind the counter but everyone else had blue shirts and hers was red,she was around 20 yrs old. This is 8/13/1916. We always drove over from Portsmouth, OH.

Comment (0)

Me and my son always we go to McDonalds in Mecca Maca mall. I asked for happy meal with 6 pieces but the lady on the cash did not know how to do it because I asked a toy with it. The same manager who always I had issues with him interfered and raised his hand and point it into my face (it was after 9 o'clock evening on 10,08.16) . The manager in duty his name is Mustafa is always rude and I do not believe that he should represent such well know chain like McDonald's. I officially raised a complaint by calling the phone number for the store by the manager hung up on me. So, I hope by posting it at Hissing Kitty I get some help!

Comment (0)

I sent in a complaint last week and I received an email back giving me some dumbass link to go to. I went to the link and it sent me right back to this page. I emailed back asking for explanation about what to do and heard nothing back! The last time I had to complain about this store I wasn't given this link so why this time? Pretty bad when the complaint department gives you the run around! So who do you complain to about the complaint department?

My initial complaint was about the McDonalds at 45th and Teckla in Amarillo Texas. Don't know the store #. Short version of my complaint, they are slow and never get orders right. Sat in drive threw for at least 20 minutes. 10 of those 20 minutes was being asked to pull to the side because my order wasn't ready yet. It was a Large Iced Carmel Mocha for crying out loud! Which by the way, they never get right. I always end up with a Chocolate Iced Mocha which tells me they do not know the abbreviations. They got 3 other orders wrong in this 20 minute waiting period. Last time this happened and I complained all I got was a sorry about your bad luck. Not going to cut it this time! Not only did I get the wrong thing, I was late to work because of it.

This needs to be fixed. Not only with me but with this store. And I don't want an email back telling me to go to some link that sent me back to this page.

Comment (0)

Something strange and disgusting inside of my breakfast hash brown.

Comment (0)

McDonald's double drive throughs are absolutely ridiculous! People don't pay attention as to who's next, but assume they are! These drive throughs cause too many problems! Most people have an equivalent 5th grade knowledge capacity, so this is too confusing for them. They should really please find a way to "dumb this down!"

Comment (0)

I went to the drive-thru at around 3am one friday night. Not a customer in sight. First of all, I waited 8 minutes for someone to take my order. Then I paid for it and went to the next window. There were , at least 2 employees in there. one white girl and one black. They glanced at me and snickered, a lot. After about 10 minutes, i went home.

Comment (0)

I have been ordering a sausage and biscuit every morning for several years. I have noticed lately that the quality of the sausage is terrible with fragments of bone in every patty. i usually go to the Mcdonald located on the corner of Nettleton Ave and Caraway Rd in Jonesboro, AR. but lately I have switched to Burger King.

Comment (0)

I went to get a fish filet at McDonald's in beamsville on at 4:30 Tues 2016 the fish was over cooked and the cheese was dried out and hard. This is the first time it happened it must of been sitting for hours for it was not even warm, if this how they serve (hot ) food then it will be my last. There is always A&W and Wendy's.

Comment (0)

Every Friday night and sometime during the week there's a bunch of employee in the store none of them working and the McDonald's On Essence Lane, Baton Rouge is always closed before time or the frapple machine is always broke. I thought the purpose is to make money, not have a bunch of lazy people on the clock Friday at 11.30 they are close several cars pull in an was told they are closed I reported this to management once before.

Comment (0)

I ordered 2 ham biscuits on 4/8/16 paid for it at 7:14 and was told to wait at the 2nd pick up window, I waited 20 minutes and nobody ever came back, so I went inside and waited another 7 minutes at the counter and was ignored. I would like to have a refund for $4.90 and you will not have to worry about my business again. I was discriminated against because I am a senior citizen.

Comment (0)

For 50 years, McDonald's fries have been one of the joys of my life. For the last year or so, Winston-Salem, NC area franchises have started a practice of pre-scooping fries into cartons and racking them under the lamp, RATHER THAN allowing the fries to remain in the bin until ordered. I understand this may be seen as a time-saving measure, but the end result is a few hot fries on top, and the remainder of the carton being lukewarm, or worse. I'm wondering at what corporate level this decision has been made, local? Regional? National? This may seem trivial, but has resulted in my hesitation to select McDonald's for lunch, with so many nearby options.

Comment (0)

McDonald's on 67th and Camelback had the flag upside down, so I went and ripped the rope and fixed that disrespectful scene. Not only is it illegal but so disrespectful to all our brothers and sisters in arms, let this incident go viral, and share it to all America, let everyone know that they disrespect all of us, share and tag others, please don't let this go unheard, God bless america and our troops.

This was written by a very angry marine in the Phoenix, AZ area. His name was Elizas Duarte-Muzeleno. He is sharing this all across Facebook along with a picture of the flag upside down. It came across mine and I live in Arkansas. Thought HissingKitty might want to see how it is representing McDonald's company.

Comment (0)

I went into McDonald's and ordered a large drink. After approximately 30 minutes I was approached by the manager and informed I had to leave. I was told, i had, had enough time to drink my soda, and was asked to leave again. management was very rude, disrespectful, and demeaning to an everyday customer and I take exception to the treatment I love and respect McDonald's and it's properties. I am giving HissingKitty this information in an effort, to resolve this issue to prevent McDonald's reputation from becoming tarnished further. The McDonald's was in Taylorsville Utah on 5400 South and about 3850 West at approximately 6 a.m.

Comment (0)

A am a regular customer of the McDonalds in Fresno, Calif, 689 Nees Ave 93720, and usually go for coffee through the drive-through. Yesterday, at 4:45 p.m. I ordered a medium decaf coffee. When I drove forward to the pay window, the girl was laughing as she took my money. When I went forward to the pick-up window, the other girl was smirking as she handed me my coffee. When I got home and opened the coffee, I saw dark sludge instead of coffee. Apparently she was too lazy to make fresh coffee so she gave me what was left from the first morning coffee. I guess these two employees think it is funny to give an old lady a cup of sludge. Who knows what else they do to people's orders for a laugh?!

Comment (0)

The McDonalds location at 1429 Riverstone Pkwy, Canton, Ga 30114 was understaffed during the morning of Wed, Feb 24,2016. I went inside because the two drive through windows were impossible to even enter. The biscuit I received was tough and not in the condition it should have been. The outside trash containers were overflowing with trash and trash was on the parking lot pavement. I left with a very unfavorable impression of this location. This is not the first time I have felt disgusted with this location. Major improvements in staff, management and maintaining the location sorely need to be made. As much money as McDonalds takes in, surely someone could improve this location. Disgusting way to start my day for sure.

Comment (0)

I went to McDonald's at 100 Sauk Trail South Chicago Heights, Il 60411 Store #1924 on Feb 23,2016 18:32. I have had several issues at this location in the past few months. I have contacted the store directly previously and it seems things have not been addressed or if they have nothing has changed. So I have decided to reach out another way because there is no reason for preventable issues. Last night I went inside to eat with my 2 daughters. I think it is first of all very unprofessional for employees regardless if they are clocked out to be hanging out in the dinning room. There were 4 employees one I assume was on break because by time we left he was headed back behind the counter.

During his time in the dinning room in his uniform myself and my daughters had to listen to his personal phone call which he was not quite about. Dropping the "F" word every other word and complaining about not taking care of no babies 2 & 3 years old that are not his! My order was not correct and I didnt even waste my time going to have them fix it because I have dealt with Veronica the manager on duty other times and she is EXTREMELY RUDE! While waiting for my order a customer hands her a cell phone with some lady trying to place her order over the phone or asking about orders all while the manager continues working while on the cell phone. This particular McDonald's is a joke with the employees and how they are allowed to behave!!! I asked 2 people why every time I have been in there not one but both Ketchup pumps are completely empty and no one had a response for me....

I wasted $15.00 last night there with RUDE service and ignorant phone conversations from employees topped off with my order not correct! What does it take to get these issues addressed at this location?? Customer service at that location is unacceptable! I work for a company and I am in charge of the companies customer service from who is hired to all of their training and expectations! So I am not a customer that is complaining in order to receive free product. I am complaining because all around it is unacceptable for a billion dollar company to not have a handle on its employees and continue to allow them to get away with their behavior. I would like to speak to someone on the phone regarding these issues.

Comment (0)

I attended Mc Donald's at Stawell on the 20/02/16 at 9:11 am. I ordered 2 x Mc Muffin meals, I x Coffee with 2 sugars, 1 x med sprite and 1 x extra hash brown. There were three cars in front of me and four behind me. I then waited until 9:27 a.m. before I got my meal. I understand that they may have been busy but honestly 15+ minutes to get my order. Not good enough. I could have driven to Ararat and got served faster. I have complained about the service at Stawell before and gave them the benefit of the doubt but after this I will not be returning to Mc Donald's and will be getting my food and coffee elsewhere. That whole place needs a damn good shake up. You have now lost a customer and will lose more. Wake up at Stawell or shut it down. Not darn good enough by a long shot.

Comment (0)

I had my dinner at the McDonald's at 27331 La Paz RD in Laguna Niguel, CA 2/19/2016 Time 18;05 They gave me the round disk, that I am familiar with Although they brought my dinner to me
At that time I told the server there was 2-3 big splatters of Ketchup on the floor as you step into the booth, I didn't see it until I sat down I told the server and he said he would clean it up, well I finished my dinner and it still wasn't done.

I went to throw the trash away, which a young lady was just starting to empty, it was full and people were putting their trays trash and all where normally just trays go, I told her about the spill and she immediately put out cones. There was only one person taking orders and if I am not mistaken she was the one who was emptying the trash! I told her the register was posting so I could see the charges, she just kind of brushed it off.

The people sitting across from me were upset bc there was just enough Ketchup for the little container to not even fill. There soda"s are so watered down. My fries looked as if they had been put in the fryer a second time. I frequent this McDonald's at least two times a week Drive thru the prices on some items are not posted. Senior coffee went from .59-.79 Soda's are no longer $1.00 now $1.79 a few days before $1.69 prices are not posted. I could go on and on.

Why is there so many different people working there, never the same people like there used to be? Who knew what they were doing, someone always cleaning the floors etc.

Comment (0)

I am an Australian university teacher living in Guang Zhou with my wife and eight-year-old son. At 3.50 p.m. on 18/02/16, my wife purchased Chicken McNuggets, fries and a Happy Meal from McDonalds at Zhong Shan Si Lu, Guang Zhou, China. My wife and son ate their nuggets and other foods at the time of purchase and brought some nuggets home for me which I ate at about 6 p.m. We had nothing else for dinner that night as we all, for some reason, had little appetite.

By 3 a.m., my son was vomiting violently, followed by myself, which was repeated another four times for me and an alarming nine or more times for my son throughout the early morning hours. My wife also began vomiting, three times from about 6 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. When my wife rang the respective McDonalds reporting that we had all suffered food poisoning from eating the chicken nuggets, she was met with (words to the effect), "We sold many nuggets to many customers, but you are the only ones who have complained.There is nothing wrong with our food."

This was from the manager, "Ye Jun Tao", who initially proved quite reluctant to give his name. I find this somewhat dismissive response totally unacceptable, if not reprehensible, particularly in view of the fact that my wife and child required medical treatment for nausea and diarrhea, the latter which I also suffered from, albeit less severely. Furthermore, as a result of the illness we all suffered, my wife and I had to absent ourselves from teaching for the day, as did my mother-in-law who tended my son who was kept home from school.

My wife's major concern was not getting a refund, free meal voucher or even an apology; rather, she was concerned that the contaminated chicken nuggets would continue to be sold, potentially afflicting other customers with food poisoning. I can only hope and pray that this food doesn't carry Bird Flu virus, the outbreak of which has been a major health concern in this country. We have enjoyed McDonalds in both Australia and China for many, many years, but now our confidence in the quality of McDonalds products has been severely compromised, if not shaken.

We would very much appreciate McDonalds earliest investigation of said franchise, at least for the sake of protecting future customers. For the time being, however, we will be avoiding dining at any McDonalds restaurants until this matter is resolved.

Comment (0)

Sunday Feb.14/16 at 6 p.m. I went through the drive through at the Scottsdale store in Delta B.C. 120th street at 72 ave. North Delta B.C. Canada. I ordered the COB sandwich for the first time. I had to wait 5 minutes or more in the holding area parking as there were no chicken burgers ready. This is not a problem, I thought I would get a really fresh product. The lettuce on the sandwich was a wilted mess, just slimy, there was almost no dressing or bacon in the sandwich and the bun was verging on stale tasting. For the most part I usually get the fish sandwich and am always pleased with that, tried something new and it was not up to par at all.

Comment (0)

I was at the McDonalds at 10355 Folsom Blvd. Rancho Cordova, CA and I noticed they were charging 9% sales tax instead of the 8% sales tax for Sacramento County. This is illegal. I questioned it and was told that the owner raised the sales tax. The owner can raise the price of the food but he can not arbitrarily raise the sales tax. It is what it is for that County. It wasn't the small amount that I was overcharged but if you add that up for every item sold daily, weekly and monthly; the owner is getting quite a bit of extra profit. If I do not hear back from the corporate office, I will take this complaint to the County of Sacramento and let them know that this McDonald's is overcharging the sales tax.

Comment (0)

On 2/13/2016 I went through drive-thru and ordered a southern chicken sandwich, which I had a coupon for a medium fries and medium soda. I paid at the first window and move to the second window for my order. As I approached the second window a you black male was standing there, he looked at me and walked away, I sat there for about three or more minutes waiting for him to return to the window.

The young lady from the first window came up and handed me the fries and sandwich, i told her I did not drink coke and asked for a sprite, she never returned. about another three minutes the young male return and gave me a coke, I told him I wanted a sprite.

He gave me a angry look and took his time to give me a sprite. The fries were barely warm but I didn't want to say anything to him because he had an attitude already. I don't like complaining.

Comment (0)

McDonald's in the Bronx on Fordham Road is the worst. As soon as I arrived there was no one on any of the registers. The female on the grill had called a co worker to let her know there was a customer. The employee arrived and said if the customer was desperate for his order.

Comment (0)

I had applied for a job at mcdonalds on Coshocton road. mount Vernon ohio. They have a sign in the window that states they have positions available. However when I went in for my interview with Jessica she was very short with me. She asked me if there was anything about myself that I could change what would it be. I replied with nothing. I feel she will not give me a chance because a have a birth mark on my face that she could not quit starring at rudely. to me this is discrimination.

I have qualifications for the job. I have called out to that store on three different occasions since they still have their sign in the window. she will not return my calls. I am letting you know my complaint on her and I will be pursuing discrimination against me. If that store is not hiring then she should not have the sign up in the window.

Comment (9)

I have received for Christmas a McDonald $25 gift card. I presented in 3026, Rue Notre-Dame Ouest in Montreal, QC. 3 times and the card does not. Yet I turned online and was told that the balance is $25. That must be the magnetization of said card is not working. But what inconvenience caused by this card. I sent HissingKitty the card number so you can help me find where to cancel it and return a functional me I would be grateful or at least contact me.

Comment (0)

They gave me molded bread. I ordered a Big Mac Meal and I was highly pissed and trashed the sandwich.

Comment (0)

I order online at McDonalds Viking Cape town and found a piece of wire in a chip. As a quality assurance officer I know my Food Safety Standards and clearly at the unit standards are not adhered to.

Comment (0)

Every week for the last year I have been ordering chocolate chip frappes on Wednesday, Thursdays, Fridays, and once a week the frappes machine has been broken, now this morning which is 1/7/2016 at 7:00am in the morning they are cleaning the machine but every week once a week something is wrong with the machine. They should have this machine replaced and also clean this machine at night not during rush hour for work. The address of this Mcdonalds is at 300 n. moorland road in Brookfield, Wisconsin.

Comment (0)

I am terribly upset over the fact McDonald's doesn't think Florida is a Southern State and will not serve breakfast all day. I am a 5th Generation Florida Native. I am as Southern as they come. I would appreciate them changing your views about Florida people and treat us accordingly. I love McDonalds and stop often. Please make that change.

Comment (0)

As it was early morning, I ask if the food was fresh and hot! Neither was the case. The fish had dried out on the edges, the cheese had a crust on the outer edges, and instead of being steamed, the bun was grilled for a fish sand. The fish was down right cold! My wife had the Buttermilk Chicken, and that was also cool. I asked for a fresh food, not something that was in a warmer drawer. I asked when I went through the drive thru, if it would be HOT. The guy said because of the time, (3:20 am) everything had to be cooked!

This store was just rebuilt and is not more then two or three weeks old. Before the old store, we also got very bad food. This time, was no different. On the occasions of having the Buttermilk Chicken, (10 or 12 times) it tastes like they were fried in OLD OIL, they were very dark, and NOT golden brown. They also had a burnt taste to them. I called and talked to Pebbles, and she said to come in at my convenience, and the order would be replaced. As an ex employee, I find that pride no longer exists at McDonald's. This is the type of thing that drives McDonald's customers away.

Comment (0)

I went through the McDonalds drive thru in New Lebanon ohio around 9:30pm, got my daughter a happy meal and a vanilla cone in a cup, on my way home I noticed a rotten smell from the ice cream so I tried it thinking maybe it was just me, and it was not. The ice cream tasted like rotten milk. So still thinking it might be me I went back and had my father taste it, he said the same thing and went and brushed his teeth and told me to take it back. I decided to go into the store instead of the drive thru, I told the lady that came to the counter that the ice cream was rotten and all she kept telling me was that they get cleaned every night and asked if I wanted a refund or a new cone.

I asked for a new cone since my daughter really wanted one. I tasted it again while standing there, still tasted and smelled rotten so I told her I didn't want it and she threw it on the counter and started working on someone else order, she came back and I asked her to try it so she did, facing away from me, she turned and said they must have added milk to it and that it taste ok to her and yelled for someone to get a bag of vanilla ice cream, as i'm waiting there I watch the other employee add a new bag to the ice cream already in, so I just got some cookies. Clearly the ice cream was bad, they should have shut it down and cleaned it not add fresh ice cream to try to cover it up.

The ice cream made me sick, and this needs to be taken serious because my daughter would have ate this. I work at a fast food place and this is not excepted. I'm very curious to see if anyone else took theirs back too. This is very upsetting to me since we go there all the time, your serving the public and you need to follow the rules that is why their there. You can make someone very ill by added fresh ice cream to rotten ice cream.

Comment (0)

I have an employee complaint about McDonald's. I have been an employee since August 2015 at store #1226, dereen. Location in Savannah g.a the I witness the owner Brad totally Disrespect his general managers as well as his workers he has no respect for his employee time after time again no good morning no good job. No encouragement he calls is workers stupid dump he yells and he constantly talks down to his employees and make the feel worthless I don't feel that this is acceptable. He is to represent McDonald's corporate name and held accountable.

Comment (1)

On December 15, 2015 at approximately 10 p.m in the evening I went through the drive through location of McDonald's located in Derby, VT where I placed an order for a Crispy ranch chicken wrap, a small fry, and a McDouble burger. The total came to $13.13 which if I may add isn't all that cheap but I just remembered I added 2 small strawberry shakes. When I got home my husband opened his wrap and began eating it when he literally bit down on something so hard it broke a piece of his tooth off and pierced a small hole in his tongue that bled for several moments.

I immediately took a photo of the bone as well as put it directly into a zip lock baggy a for prove we are not lying. This is quite devastating to us as we are both loyal customers and have been for quite sometime now. I'm so upset and so mad that we don't even know where to go from here I'm that upset. This "piece" of bone was not small by any means so we need to come to some sort of agreement on where to go from here on what can be done for us now.

Comment (0)

This is a ongoing problem. I stop at McDonald's store #7312 twice everyday; and I've noticed that a lot of times they refuse to accept my Valid Coupons; even the little Free sandwich/ French Fry Stickers. Yet I can take the same Coupon or Sticker to another nearby McDonald's and they accept it without a problem. Store #7312 will refuse a valid coupon/ sticker on Monday yet accept it on Tuesday. If I order a breakfast sandwich and want to exchange sausage for bacon; one day they'll charge extra; yet others they won't. Where is the consistency with McD's corporate policy?

Comment (0)

I downloaded the McDonald's app, this week, after seeing it on my coffee cup. I wanted to get the buy 5 get one free coffee. It worked the first time, but the next day at another MCD'S it just kept spinning and wouldn't work, even after I had opened MCD'S internet. I am very frustrated, because I have tried to use it several times and it just spins or says timed out, or tells me they are having a problem and please sign in again. Tonight, I went to the McDonald's in Oceanside, and tried to get the special of buy one get one free happy meals for my grand kids. I turned my phone off and on again three times but it kept saying, sorry there is a problem, please sign in again.

I finally had to pay full price, which was very frustrating, when it says right on my app that it is buy one get one free. They were supposed to have the toy's from the peanuts movie, but said that they ran out. They gave them a sponge Bob toy instead. This is unacceptable, since they are trying to collect the whole set, and were so disappointed.I also ordered a chicken lettuce wrap sandwich with no sauce and it was loaded with mayonaise. We regularly go to McD's several times a week, and hope that this can be resolved.

Comment (0)

First off all we went to get our food the hot chocolate tastes off just hot water so we was not happy. We phoned support and spoke to the manager they said call back and we refund your order as we did. The mango pineapple smoothie made my partner very ill. She left half off it and it doesn't look right at all so we are looking to go see if she got food poisoning. This should not be happening, if so we will take it further.

Comment (0)

I politely asked the cashier that I don't want any ghirkens on my big mac meal burger. Instead he argues with me and has an attitude, saying I said "no garnish", What a joke!

Comment (1)

Purchased a two cheeseburger meal at the mcdonalds @ 5327 Cornhusker in Lincoln Nebraska. After getting several miles down the interstate I opened my meal only to find that neither of my cheeseburgers had a beef patty. Cheeseburgers require one (1) beef patty. Employees certainly do not deserve $15 per hour if they cannot count to ONE. Also purchased a double quarter pounder and it was cold with beef patties that tasted like hockey pucks.

Comment (4)

I'm sick and tired of paying for food that is hard as a rock. I was using the White Oak Texas store because I have been getting great fresh fish sandwiches there, unlike the Estes Parkway store in Longview. Tx and the Gladewater. Tx store who have served me old food that is ready for the trash. I work in Lake Port, Tx and live in Gladewater, Tx. I come through late at night around 10:00 pm. I love the fish sandwich but not when the are hard as rubber and cold and just trash. Got my husband and I two filet of rubber trash tonight. So now White Oak McDonalds sucks just like the others I mentioned.

Comment (4)

I go to the McDonalds on 38th St and 465 Indianapolis, Indiana every single workday. They know who I am. I am there EVERY DAY!!!! Although now I am never going back. I put up with my food order being wrong at least 2 days a week. I never complain about that. I put up with getting diet coke when I order a coke. I put up with getting chocolate chip cookies when I ordered oatmeal. But today is the last straw. I went through the drive through with a $50 ordered a $7 breakfast and they refused to take the money. Don't you people have a marker you can swipe over a damn bill to see if it is real. I reiterate. I am in there store EVERY DAY.

Comment (0)

I purchased 6 gift cards @$5 each for a total of $30, these were given to my grandchildren for Halloween. When one of my grandchildren went to use his gift card he was told the card had no funds. So my question is this my other grandkids used their cards and the one was told no funds were available, does mcdonalds just pockets the rest of the money. This is very frustrating because they were supposedly activated at the time of purchase, they were in sequence how can five be activated and the other not, but still was charged the $30. To top it off you can't argue because the cashiers are rude and there's a line waiting. This matter needs to be resolved and my $5 be returned or another gift card issued. Hopefully, this can be resolved, I realize its $5 but if you charged all the people an extra $5 can you imagine. Please help.

Comment (0)

I visited the McDonalds store # 10548 at 4979 Jones Creek Road, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70817 on November 9th at 1:55 PM. As I got to the counter there were two ladies together being helped by the only cashier, who had to change the register tape(he seemed like a trainee). There was also a gentleman in front of me and he was there before I came in. After what seemed like five minutes he was not happy and walked out the door without ordering. It became my turn and I was the only one at the counter except for the two ladies waiting on fries. Another person who acted like the manager took my order. It took over 9 minutes to get my order.

My main complaint is that you have people walking out your store and I do not want to go back to this store which is in my neighborhood because the manger seemed like she had a "could care less attitude" She knew I had been waiting for my order and she never came over and said she was sorry. With the five minutes before the guy walked out and the time I received my food it was almost 15 minutes. I'm also a business owner and it is sad to see someone getting paid and not having respect for the customers. You lost one persons business today and now you will lose mine and people I know in the area. We have many other choices.

Comment (0)

I went through your drive thru on Saturday October 17th @ 10:05 am to get a large coffee , and the lid was not on all the way and I wore the whole cup of coffee , my cell phone was in the middle part between the seats and it was ruined and the passenger side seat and floor is stained from your coffee. I called your 800 number with my complaint on Saturday the 17th @ 10:40 am and was told that someone would get back to me on Monday the 19th and I have never heard from anybody. I did get a survey to fill out last week about how my complaint was handled, I replied to it saying no one ever contacted me. I want someone to contact me personally. I want my car cleaned and my cell phone replaced. The employee that gave me the coffee without the lid being on all the way couldn't apologize enough to me. All your employees knew what happened. No manager came to the drive thru to make sure I was alright. I will be looking forward to having this issue resolved as early as possible.

Comment (0)

I have some concern about food handling and safety of the products in these restaurants. I went to one of your restaurant at 2625 F Weston Rd., North Your, Ontario to pick up a coffee and a muffin on Nov. 2, 2015 and I was served by a person with very long painted fingernails and they're digging in my muffin. So I asked one of the employee if that acceptable and she told me that they're allowed to have extremely long fingernails but I was in a hurry to argue with her and try contacting McDonald via customer complain.

I work in a food manufacturing industry too and we're all required to wear hairnets, not allowed to have long nails let alone painted,and gloves and most of your food handlers don't even wear gloves while making orders and I don't want my food to be made like that and my question is, does McDonald 's really allows that? I have to stop buying foods from restaurants if that's the case. Thank you very much and I hope my concern will be addressed for the safety of all McDonald customers.

Comment (0)

I moved to Skegness in July 2014 and was happy there is a McDonalds but the cleanliness leaves a lot to be desired. The ladies toilets have always been bad but when I went on Friday morning 6th November they were disgusting. There was dried up feces on the top of the toilet seat. The underneath of all the toilet seats are unbelievable to say the least, I doubt they have ever been cleaned, the floor was filthy, didn't look as though the sanitary bins had been moved for days, the sinks and taps must have had more germs on them than the toilets. In fact, I don't think there was anywhere clean in the toilet area at all.

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Have feedback for McDonalds?