Lowes Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

750+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Lowes corporate: 1-800-445-6937

I bought 5700.00 worth of merchandise and the local Lowes sold it and will not refund my purchase!!! More than Pissed!!!!

Sarasota Fruitville store. Tried on two occasions to speak to your associate named Bob in lumber. First time he wasn't interested in my question. I was buying two shelf brackets and wanted to know if he had any pieces of scrap wood, I only needed a piece about 9"" long. Many time there a pieces in scrap bin that will work. Angrily he said we have nothing like that. I went over to the last aisle and found a piece of scrap that was perfect, just Bob walked by. I asked him what I had, he became very rude and upset. I told him he was just too miserable and I wouldn't deal with. Another associate said it was junk , no charge. Bob is not the person you want on the front lines as the face and voice of Lowe's.

DELIVERY NUMBER 369575042 Your delivery men ruined our new freezer. To get it in the house, they had to remove the door. They did not lean the door against anything, they stood it upright on my carport. It fell over forward, hitting a desk chair, then sliding off unto the concrete. It has a very obvious dent about face-high, plus lots of paint was scraped off the front corner of the door. It look like hell. We hate it. To spend that much money, only to have incompetent, untrained people damage it before our eyes. Our excitement for our new freezer was quelled quickly by the mangled trash that is now in our kitchen. Everyone who comes over can easily see the damage, and believe me, we will tell everyone we know whenever anyone mentions Lowe's again. ALSO, the lift gate on their truck did not work, they said it hadn't worked all day, so why were they making deliveries in a broken truck? This LOWES experience sucks all the way around. You have our money, and we have your damaged junk. Our new freezer needs a new door. AND YES, the delivery crew is very aware of the damage. All they could say was "we'll knock off 10%". It's been three days and they haven't refunded anything. Lowe's employs liars who damage appliances that they cannot afford themselves. And I have to wonder if it was because they don't like my skin color.

This not a complaint, but a question? In July 2017 my wife and I purchased a Samsung refrigerator, model RF28JBEDBSG at our local Lowe's store in Olathe, KS. At that time another couple also looking at refrigerators, said to us "Do not buy a Samsung refrigerator, because they are "junk"". We took their statement as just someone that had a bad experience. Since then I know why they made that statement. The ice maker in our unit has been worked on three times. As I am sure you are aware that their is a class action lawsuit filed against Samsung concerning the ice maker in many of their models.
My question to you is, "Why do you keep selling a product that has numerous know issues, without informing the buyer of the issues?" Lowe's Corporation, in my opinion is a very good company do do business with and has a reputation to protect.. Put a big "LEMON" sign on these units and let the consumer know about the the bad consequences that could happen if they purchase one of the Samsung units. Thanks for listening.

P.S. Please say "Hi" for me to Gaither Keener, Jr., Lowe's lawyer.

In 2016 we had pergo flooring installed, within a few months some of the boards started to bow upwards to the point where you could stub your toe. The flooring was discontinued so we were given the option to pick another flooring. We chose vinyl flooring and it Was installed September 2017, we love the flooring, in October 2018 a week after the warranty ran out we noticed in three places hall,family room,and dining area bubbling up. I went to Lowes talked to Mangement, within a couple days someone came and took pictures. Didn’t hear anything for two weeks. Went back and talked to another manager had to explain it all again because he didn’t know anything about it. Same thing,get back to in a couple days, three weeks nothing. All in all I saw 6 managers had to explain the same thing to each of them. We love the flooring and right now it is flat, but I just want it on the record if it happens again. All I want to know is if it is my floor or the flooring, if it’s my floor I will fix it. I’ve had multiple moisture readings all negative. Lowes has always been my go to place when I need anything, roofing, flooring and everything in between, but this is the first time I’ve been dissatisfied with Lowes. Charles Laird.

store 2241 may 3/2019. Items not priced correctly, and assistants manger philosphy that customers moved huge box bug kill is ridiclous. Your buy 1 item recieve one item free seems like a good idea, until you try to find the free item its no where to be found.
The sign above registers says if more than 3 in line will open a register . there was 6 of us. and after 10 minutes I went to customer to ask if another register could be opened. finally was after another 5 minutes. This lowes used to be a really good store. but now looks like ace or home depot may be a better option.

To department that handles complaints,

My name is Tim Arbagy and I purchased a sliding glass door from you about the 3rd of February. My friend and I picked up the door last weekend on 2-17-19. I had my installer come to put the door in yesterday, 3-2-19. The door was damaged when we unwrapped it and it appeared the band in the center of the door for shipping, made the frame bend severly on one end. (I have photos) with a curve on one side. We could not instal the door in that condition.

I called the Lowe's on Fruitville Rd in Sarasota Fl where I purchased it to let them know about the damage and how to expedite another one.

I called the store and told Ron the assistant manager and told him that I needed someone to be available when I arrive so we could handle this very quickly. He said that Barry would assist me when I arrived, which was within 10 minutes of my call. When I arrived, Barry was with customers and I asked him if they had told him I was coming and needed to get my problem resolved as quickly as possible. He said they had, but he was with customers right now and said he could assist me when he was finished with them.

I was not happy at all about how this situation was handled at all. I went to customer service and asked for the manager and they sent out Ron, who knew he had talked to me on the phone. I explained that because of your defective product, I now have a big hole in my wall and I just needed the door replaced and shipped to my home as quickly as possible. I also needed to by additional plywood that I did not need and Ron said he could only give me a 10% discount which I get anyway because I'm a veteran. Ron did I hope take care of the replacement and the delivery of the new door.

Ron also stated that there was no guarantee to expedite the door until calling the manufacturer on Monday, and he said there was still no guarantee it could be expedited. I was very upset for several reasons.

So I had to spend $23.00 more dollars on plywood and screws that I did not need. My initial cost from my installer to put the door in was $350.00 for the whole job. But because of the delay now and him having to return to finish the job, his fee went to $500.00.

So my question is, how is Lowe's going to reimburse me for the additional costs? This is over $150.00 I am now spending because no one at your store bothered to check the condition of the door when the door arrived. If the door was checked when it came in, there would be no issues right now other than a delay for the installation. Also now I had to put plywood to cover the hole in my wall, which makes my home vulnerable to a possible break in.

I have been a Lowe's customer for decades now and this is the first real issue I've had with your company. I just had a front door and windows installed by your company within the last few years. I would like someone to call me at 941-704-5782 before 9 am eastern or after 3 pm eastern time as quickly as possible to let me know how Lowe's can offset the costs now that I have occurred due to the negligence of not having the merchandise that was shipped to your store inspected to make sure there was no damage when it arrived.

I appreciate your help with this matter. I would like a phone call not a email response to this matter please. Also if you call and I cannot get to the phone, please leave a name and direct number to call you you back at.

Thank You.

I purchased whole house floor tile Lowe's #501. I was lied to & mislead. I trusted the salesman & Lowe's to stand behind there contract & word. Salesman assured me Lowe's with me from start to finish. My nightmare started with delivery curbside, accept or refused. Keller installation came late 1 person & 2 men crew 30 minutes later. Carol called Keller office because paper work different. I call Lowe's talk to Chelsea mgr. About what's going on. She put me on hold to find answers. Returned & said Lowe's do not remove vinyl because of asbestos. If home built in 1986 or after. I tried to explained, I purchase home in 1992 & I had replaced all floorings after 1992. When do the vinyl clause receeds contract. I talk to other companies & other peoples. They don't understand why this clause applies to me when all floorings been changed from original floors. Chelsea mgr pressure me to reschedule or let Keller start with carpet, knowing I would be charged once they touch my material. How deceiving is the people working & twisting the contract around. Chelsea refused to let me talk to Glenn the salesman. Chelsea is rude, misleading, heartless, & coming to work only for paycheck. People don't care anymore. I went & talk to another Company that will remove all floorings including vinyl. I called Lowe's customer service, I talk to Savannah, who said customer care support team will contact me in 24 hours. No one never called me. And this tile been here since February 12, 2019. Sorry Lowe's all over reviews. I BELIEVE EVERY REVIEW BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOT TO 2nd STEP YET. DEALING WITH UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE.

Lowes Corporate Office
1000 Lowe’s Blvd
Mooresville
NC 28117
cc: Lowes, 1350 Springdale Drive, Rock Hill SC
In 2016 I purchased a 3M 4WH-QSS-S01H Whole House Filtration System and had a plumber put it in. I don’t have the receipt. In 2017 and 2018 I purchased and replaced the filter through Lowes, I have one receipt for one filter. 2019 I went to Lowes to purchase a replacement filter and there were none. I went home and attempted to find it online, and due to no success I contacted 3M they referred me to Filtrete Division the phone number is 800 388-3458 who informed me that that Whole House Filtration System 3M 4WH-QSS-S01H was manufactured expressly for Lowes and is no longer made. They informed me the Whole House Filter replacement unit part number is 4WH-QS-S01 and there was no other thing I could do but replace the whole system. I then called Lowes in Rock Hill and spoke with Mark who researched and called me back informing me that I needed to purchase the 4WH-QS-F01 filter through Amazon and that filter would work on the 3M 4WH-QSS-S01H I purchased it and had my plumber come to install it but it didn’t fit. Now I called Flitrete and repeated this story and they again said to buy the WH-QS-SO1 and take up with Lowes the cost of replacement and installation. Summary I have purchased in 2016 and paid for the installation of the original 4WH-QSS-S01H (no invoice available for item or installation however made exclusively for Lowes), I have purchased the suggested replacement filter #4WH-QS-F01 at the price of $108.36 (from Amazon) and had a plumber come out to replace it $0.00 charged by Plumber because it did not fit. I purchased suggested equal product online as suggested by Filtrete the 4WH-QS-S01, UWrench-01, and Lubricant $122.47 plus labor to take off old system and replace with new system, Plumber fee will be $125.00. To be exact a total cost of $108.36 plus $122.47 and $125.00 will have been spent in regard to replacing your Whole House Filtration System 3M 4WH-QSS-S01H.
March 1, 2019 I went into your local store prior to the installation of my new replacement product to voice my complaint without my contractor having to stand by to hear this story. Doug Shirley helped me who in turn went to his supervisor Denise Torres. I have been offered a store credit in the amount of $88.00 for the original part. I have been offered a credit for the filter #4WH-QS-F01 once I bring it all in for proof?? Let me make it clear on one more thing I am disabled, I don’t drive so I take an Uber for these visits to your store, however small these trips are costing me a minimum of $12.00 per trip. I am retired after a 30 year career in Procurement with the State so this is not the first time I have encountered such a problem but I can assure you that vendors typically refund their customers it being the right thing to do. This is such a small amount that such a large conglomerate would be looking at I am surprised I was not given better service at your local merchant. Please reply at your soonest convenience because you can be sure I will not sit around very long to hear from you, I will continue this process until I am satisfied with a refund of a minimum amount of $355.83. You can imagine the time and effort that has been given to this project, it is not even conceivable.

Laura Lawrence, 774 Cambridge Circle, Rock Hill SC. (907 227-2923)

A month ago I purchased patio and front entry door from Lowes at Serling, VA, schedule installation date was 3/1/2019. The installer called on the date of installation stated that the door is not deliver, I took a day off to be home for the installation. This is not acceptable to call in the day of installation stating the doors will not be installed. I would like my doors to be installed on weekend or I will cancel my order.

Agha

703-431-7158

February 28, 2019

To: The Offices of Mr. Marvin Ellison
Re: Complaint No. 1-27770684482
(See also: Claim # 30191887938-0001)

Dear Mr. Ellison:

I am writing to you in an effort to resolve an incident which began early last December and is continuing to this day. I’ll try not to belabor all that has transpired but here are a few highlights:

On December 5th of last year, our new refrigerator bought at your store # 445 was delivered
to our home. After the Lowe's truck left, my wife and I noticed that our flooring had been
scuffed and gouged. We immediately called the store. Pleasantly, the next day, Lowe's
personnel came to take phones of the damage. After that, not much pleasant transpired.

Between the 6th of December until January 19th, the store delivery department
effectively stalled our efforts to move things forward. The two personnel involved in that department were Robin Sturkie and Matthew Corey: both whom failed to respond to repeated efforts for updates.

It wasn’t until late January that I was able to connect with Assistant Store Manager Chad Collins who was able to jump start our claim. Stunned that the appropriate Lowe’s personnel had yet to receive either the photos (taken on 12/6) or the original estimate, he was able to get the ball rolling. Our corporate contact was Tatum Walker who gave us our claim number (30191887938-0001). In the meantime, Jason Gillespie was designated as Lowe’s insurance appraiser who visited us in early February and submitted his estimate to Ms. Walker.

On February 15th, Ms. Walker returned my call and stated that a decision should be reached the following week. However, despite two separate calls to her this week (2/25 and 2/27, Ms. Walker has not returned those calls.

Nearly 90 days have transpired since Lowe’s was first notified of our complaint. It’s time to get this issue resolved.

Regards,

Craig M. Miller
250 Windchime Way
Leland, NC 28451
Tele: (910) 769-2305
Email: meresdad2003@aol.com

I waited 45 minutes for someone just to answer the phone , not even being transferred... just to answer the initial phone call. Keith’s response “ sorry man , we’re doing inventory “. It’s 6 o clock in the afternoon and no one was there just to say “ hold please “ .... spent and I’m taking my business to Home Depot or Amazon. Just absolutely unacceptable. Hope y’all sort that out before it’s too late. You already lost me.

After deciding to update kitchen went to local Lowe's. At first, salespeople were very helpful with any questions. We took in measurements but a contractor was sent out to remeasure. Had problems making them understand where the kitchen was to start as currently have an inland that was not going to be in the new kitchen. Went over and over the measurements with contractor and Lowes. Was assured the measurements were correct and the kitchen cabinets and new appliances would fit. Was also told that we needed a bracket for the top of the dishwasher for the new countertop. Now that the cabinets and appliances have been purchased no one seems to know anything about the bracket. Countertop folks say they will not install the countertop with out the bracket being at the house. Have been trying for days (3) to get the bracket and still no one can answer. It's frustrating enough doing this project but when the sales people leave you high and dry after getting paid WE WISH WE HAD NOT PAID FOR THIS.

We have tried to buy carpet and have installed, but can not get information from Lincolnton store so we can pay for carpet.

I have been on phone for 2 days trying to get answers. Keep getting put on hold and told different story every time I call.

Store manager David was no help. Ask him for his last name so when I call back make sure I get right person, he said he could give me his last name.

I can assure you we will never buy flooring from Lowe again!!!!

Bought a brand new washer, dryer and fridge and had delivered and installed for my son. After one use of the washer it quit working. Due to unforeseen circumstances I had to help him move, when we tried to move the washer after one use, it was full of water and the lid was locked shut. No laundry was in the washer. We pulled away from the wall and it looks like water had run down the whole back side getting everything inside wet and causing the washer to not work. LOWES INSTALLED THE WASHER!!! NOT US!!!! The said they would not return it because we had extended warranty, extended warranty does not want to repair because says faulty installation. I am stuck with a washer that was used once and no one wants to take responsibility for the installation or repair. I will not purchase from lowes again. WE were very pro Lowes and only shopped there because of their pro Military stance. BUT NEVER AGAIN, if this is how you treat your customers you will not get our business!! I have been on the phone every day for the past 2 weeks trying to get this resolved. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE and lack of responsibility and acknowledging that their employees might have installed something and damaged it during installation.

My nightmare started on March 13th. I go to my local Lowes, Garners Ferry Rd. Cola. SC. After shopping for a range, I found what I wanted but not in the color I needed. The salesperson was helpful and recommended that I go home, go online, find exactly what I wanted and order it from there. The reason he said was because the system would find me exactly what I wanted within my local range. Since his store is one of the larger locations, his delivery was already backed up and he said that sometimes one of the other stores delivery time might be a lot shorter. He said the system would find the item in my area. That made sense to me and that is what I went home and did. And just like he said, one of the other locations in my area had it and I assumed would deliver it soon. In fact, I got a CONFIRMATION EMAIL, with my SPECIFIC DELIVERY DATE and from the store it was coming from. GREAT, I thought. The first delivery date I waited all day for it to be delivered at almost the last hour I called the store it was supposed to be coming from only to be told NO....it hasn't been ordered yet. Wait...I ordered it online and paid for it. What do you mean you have to order it? She then tells me that 'she tried to leave me a message to see I still wanted it but my mailbox was full.' Again, what do you mean? I ordered it, I paid for it, Lowes has my money, I THOUGHT I ORDERED IT!! And YOU SENT ME A DELIVERY DATE AND TIME THAT I SHOULD EXPECT IT TO BE DELIVERED! Why should I expect that I'm going to get a call to 'confirm I want my item' when I have already ordered it and paid for you....YES!! I WANT IT.

I let this situation go.....I did CONFIRM with the Orangeburg location that I wanted to the stove and once again, got a NEW EMAIL, NEW DELIVERY DATE AND TIME and I waited. Now we are at the SECOND time that I waiting ALL DAY for a stove to be delivered that DID NOT COME.

I then called the corporate office. A very nice girl did her best to help me. She looked into the system, could not figure out why this was happening to me. She saw that the Orangeburg store had the stove, gave me the confirmation email for delivery and could not herself understand why it wasn't being delivered. She went into action sending out ALERTS, EMAILS etc., flagging them as ISSUES and told me that within 24 hours I would get a phone call from someone in Management at the Orangeburg store. That phone call never came. HOWEVER, once again.....I get ANOTHER, we are at #3 now.....CONFIRMATION, DELIVERY DATE AND TIME email and once again, I waited for my range to be delivered. Something told me that I CAN'T TRUST LOWE'S OR THEIR SYSTEMS so instead of waiting ALL DAY like I did the previous two times, I called Corporate AGAIN just to be sure my that range would be delivered today.
To my shock, amazement and disappointment I GOT THE SAME STORY ONCE AGAIN. She did her best to help me, called the Orangeburg store to see if she could get to the bottom of this and I was basically told once again......'it could take 3-10 days before they could get a range ordered and then the delivery time would be scheduled'...…...I WAS GIVEN THREE DELIVERY DATES.

I have now been without a range since March 14th. I cook for my family. We don't eat out like many families do. However, we have been forced to or make do the best we can. Are we going hungry, no? But I have ordered a range and paid for it, had three delivery days scheduled and I'm still being told it isn't even ordered.

Your system if very broken. While it may not matter to you, my family always buys appliances from Lowe's. This experience has left me with a very bad taste in my mouth and since I have always worked in the service business and even own my own business of 22 years, this level of customer service is enough to make me walk away. The Orangeburg employee didn't impress me as having a sense of urgency to help me, in fact, in one conversation she said that she was 'covering her butt' to make sure I wanted the range before she ordered it. The other two girls I spoke to with corporate were very nice, tried their best to be helpful but they were just following 'steps' and I could tell that their hands were tied in helping me and they could not do anything to truly help me. So here I am, with no resolution, same song and dance, Lowe's has my money but feel no real need go any further to make things right for me. Although she was very sweet, I knew that I was going to have to go through the same 'song and dance'. It was at this point that I was DONE. She expedited a refund for me which I will have to wait additional days to hit my account.

Customer service is very important to me. If all of these mishaps could be understood, then I'd certainly have more patience. But, you tell me, would you? None of it makes sense, none of it. I place orders online ALL THE TIME, I don't then have to sit and wait for the business to call me to 'make sure I want the order' meanwhile, taking my money in the process. To say I'm livid is an understatement because now, I will have to WASTE more days to go out and purchase another stove. Believe me when I say that I WILL NOT be back.

Attached find one picture of the products that are the subject of this of this correspondence and the sales receipt for their purchase. Note, there are three different products involved in the product mislabeling issue. The picture shows the three products dumped side by side. The contents of the three bags are exactly the same. I have used these products for several years and am very familiar with their definition, texture, color, and contents of each of the products in question. In this transaction I purchased a total of 12 bags of the products. Each of the 12 bags contained the top soil and not the humus or manure as labeled on 8 of the bags. I am calling this to your attention because this is not an isolated incident. It is, however, the first time all the bags contained the same product. In the summer of 2018 I had received one or two bags from a single pallet that were similarly mislabeled so much so that I started to opening the corner of all the bags I was purchasing to determine what was inside (Not commingled). This issue makes it very unlikely that I will not continue to purchase this product , and will surely warn other potential customers about the problem. Sorry about the shadows in the picture but when I dumped the bags to start mixing them, I was not expecting to take this photo. The slight color variance in the pile is caused by the different moisture content of the bags.

Went to your Gainesville Ga store to buy trim to Finish my bathroon renovation. Found everything I needed except one piece of outside corner trim you only sold 14" or maybe 16' pieces, that would not fit in my car so I needed it cut in half. The employee there said no they couldn't because the saw was to rough, so I then went to customer service to get an answer. They told me the same. I asked why they couldn't just change the blade after all you do sell fine cut blades. The same answer was no. I put everything back and left and I shall not ever return nor any member of my family. I called Lowes in Cornelia Ga and they told me sure they could handle my need. This is not the first problem I had with this store but it will be my last after all I spend over 25,000.00 in you Cornelia store for a renovation several years ago. You really should close the Gainesville Ga store or consider starting over with the entire staff.
Regards, Dalwin Smith Ret TSGT USAF.

Went to buy a mower at bee cave Tx store that was marked 1,700.00 when they came out to help me they said it was the wrong mower it was the one next to the one that I wanted they discounted the wrong mower but both a retail of 2,999.00 they should have sold me the one I wanted I won’t be going back that’s for sure

I go to the Port Arthur Lowe’s at least twice a week, but if there were a Homedepot within 10 miles of my home - I’d never set foot in that store again. When I go to P.A. Lowe’s, employees never ask if they can help me. When I ask for help it’s like I’m bothering them. They all seem like they have the red ass and don’t want to be there much less want to help a customer. I’m sure there are a few employees who really value their jobs and want to be helpful, but the vast majority don’t even know how to spell customer service.

I ordered a roughneck storage shed online, Was in Bryan Texas store 907
My order number 369347133 invoice number is 94033 order date 2/23/2019
ITEM # 961392
I called this morning and spoke to pick up counter, The employee assured me my order was there but some detergent my wife ordered was not and that the detergent was credited back to card. I explained to the employee I had to drive over an hour to get there, He assured me my order was there!!!!

When I got to the store the girl at the pick up desk got on the phone and told me they were having trouble finding my order but they would pull another and have it ready for me,We did the paper work the young lady verified my drivers license, and asked That I go to the garden department and they would load me.

I went to the garden center the employee's were very helpful but could not find order, An employee told me to go back to the pick up desk and Tony the manager would get me a shed similar to what I ordered.
I went back up to the service desk and Tony the manager was there the girl asked me to sign for my refund( I didn't want to but I did)

I asked the manager Tony what I was told in back and that I had driven over an hour to get there to pick up shed.

Tony the manager said wasn't his problem and he couldn't give me what he didn't have.

LOWES NEEDS TO RE-ELVALUATE MANAGERS AS TONY WAS NOT FRIENDLY OR DIDNT EVEN TRY TO MAKE IT RIGHT.

I live next door in a subdivision neighborhood I don't believe it's commercially zoned over here but many apartment buildings and every night woke up from parking lot cleaners tonight they had to wait for the hot rodder kids to leave which it took until 1 in the morning I don't know if you give them permission to do burnouts and ruin the pavement but it's Extremely Loud Kiss revving their engines and intentionally making them backfire this is not the first time every weekend it seems like every couple weeks extra cars show up for a rally Gathering driving down the highway like a drag strip doing burnouts in your parking lot maybe you should put up some gates to stop this from happening between that and the semi trucks loading and unloading at all hours there's absolutely no peace and quiet in this neighborhood and it's all Lowe's so close to calling my lawyer and filing complaint officially against this company 240th Pacific Highway South Kent Washington 98032 I have been complaining for 6 months to no avail if something doesn't happen immediately you will be hearing from my lawyer

Over the several months, including today (Feb. 23, 2019), I have ordered over $10,000 of materials, appliances, flooring, etc as I renovated a home in Arkansas. I live in Dallas and thoroughly enjoy the customer service I receive at your stores in Dallas. Your store in Hot Springs, Arkansas however is nothing but a terrible experience. Abysmal! Screwed up orders, failed deliveries, failed carpet installations, horrible phone service. You name it and it is terrible there.! Today they dropped my calls (as usual), took forever to take a simple order and could not process my $20 discount coupon. Shut that store down. It is an embarrassment to your reputation. Mike Eberhardt 972-567-0029

Good morning, Im emailing you due to the huge headache and damage our local Bellefontaine store has caused.
I ordered a GE refrigerator, the delivery men dropped it off and left it sitting in middle of kitchen floor without measuring it, it did not and would not fit. So the fridge (picture included) sat in the middle of my kitchen blocking off the dining room for 7 days until they could bring us another one. Meanwhile not using it since its an exchange and not having a refrigerator again. Called and ordered another one but now this size I needed wasn't in stock and theres a $85.80 price difference forcing me to the store to pay that amount, so we go to a different brand. We get that Whirlpool delivered finally and guess what? It makes a god awful rattling sound and the delivery guys tried for a good hour to find out why. They managed to shove a piece of Styrofoam underneath it to stop the noise temporarily. Than back on the phone with lowes to reorder another. Im clearly buying another brand, That one was fine. So now im dealing with all these charges on my cc, I call again, manager tells me there is cash at the store for my refund. Go to pick it up (20 mins away) and its very short. I left it at the store. The two charges on my cc are
$$1,468.22
$85.80
The envelope had $1,350. Than after everything had settled with the fridge deliveries I get a knock on the door yesterday and its lowes. They asked what fridge they are picking up?!?! No fridge to pick up. My kitchen floor and trim is destroyed from all this. The managers were very nice and helpful and I hate to cause problems for anyone but at the same time..... Im just done with this! Id like my cc adjusted (not cash) and see what we can do for the damage on my floor and trim.

TIna Hall
586.222.9710
5527 State route 273 w
Belle Center oh 43310

Well, we tried today to purchase a refrigerator from Lowes in Lexington VA. The refrigerator we wanted to buy was out of stock in the store and we were told that it would be from 14 to 21 days which was fine. We were told to complete the purchase, we could pay at the front registers. There were three people trying to complete a cash, not credit or debit card transaction. We gave them our information and our cell phone numbers and we kept getting told that our phone numbers ( we gave them two correct cell phone numbers) were connected to other customers. We told them we had no issues with our phones but they could not get the refrigerator ordered and therefore we couldn't pay for it. After over 30 minutes of standing there trying to make a CASH purchase of over a thousand dollars, we could not. We told the front customer service staff to forget it and left the store. I am at a loss as to why in the world that three Lowes employees could not order a refrigerator and take payment. We took the day off to do this and now we are home with no refrigerator and a bitter taste in our mouth. I don't know if we will ever again try to purchase appliances from Lowes. We were thinking about buying a new washer and dryer as well as a stove to match this refrigerator. We may not be the biggest customers Lowes has but we are certainly two disgruntled prospective buyers...Sincerely Stephen R. Clark and Patricia B. Clark 540-290-6440. 806 N Rockbridge Ave. Covington, VA 24426

Hello,
We purchased flooring around May 2017 and recently experienced a leak from our toilet related to the installation.
After consulting with two professional plumbers we were informed the wax ring was not replaced when re-installing the toilet. The two plumbers went on to let us know this is standard when replacing a toilet and we paid an additional fee to have this done. When customer service was contacted we were told the local store would provide a resolution to the issue. The local store manager (Hanford store), Garret was incredibly rude and condescending. He did not provide a resolution or even consider one. He let us know that we were outside of our warranty and there is no way to prove the plumber did not replace the wax ring that caused the leak. I then reached out to David from installations and he would not return my call or speak to me. He insisted another staff member, Sam (female) discuss the issue with me and I had to explain the issue to her from the beginning. She was professional but still very dismissive and unfortunately did not provide any resolution either. Whether this becomes a legal matter could have been avoided with better communication and management skills. We have done business with other Lowe's stores in Fresno and Clovis CA and have never had such an awful experience. Locally we are not the first customers that have had negative interactions with this man. When customers are avoiding shopping at one location due to the management it should be concerning. I am sure to a company of your maginitude one complaint is not alarming however for corporate to say we should be provided with a resolution and have the local store manager be aggressive and dissmissive was very upsetting. I personally am still hoping for a resolution as this situation has caused not only a major disruption to our home but also the stress level has taken a physical toll.

Ordered 3 sets of railings 5 posts and an extra set of in line brackets. Posts came delivered to my house, railings sent to store for pickup, wrong brackets delivered to my house. This was all on the same order. When I called customer service as to why half my order was delivered to the store they had no idea. Now the right brackets have been ordered and are being sent to the store, they cannot ship them to my house, like they shipped the first set. Confused? so am I. Tried calling the main headquarters for Lowe's that was a joke, there's only so much time to wait on hold.

I have used internet sales for garden supplies about 4 times. Of all of them only 1 was faster than if I collected the items myself. I am a 72 year old women and hauling bags of fertilizer is not easy. On February 14 I placed an order. The next day the email was there saying it was ready. I went to Customer Service and got my paperwork. The gal at the desk called over to the Garden Dept. to tell them I was coming and that my order was in isle 1. When I got to the Garden Dept. the guy at the register knew nothing about it and received no phone call and worst of all my order was not there. Either someone lied about getting it ready or it was put back on the shelf.

The guy at the register calls CC and listens for 5 min on how I need to go over their to get my paperwork all the wild holding it in his hand. He has worked that department for about 2 years and didn't know what the paperwork looked like? No one relayed the message about me coming to pick up my order?

I told them I would go the Aldi across the parking lot and expected my order to be ready when I got back. About 30 minutes later I returned and it was ready but then had to wait for someone to load it in my car. All total it took about 1 hour to get my merchandise. This is totally unacceptable. I went to complain the the manager but he was not there.

Anyone wanting quick service should stay away from ordering online!

Ordered refrigerator, cooktop, wall oven, hood vent, sink, faucet, dishwasher on 1-21-2019. February 4, 2019 Lowe’s called to tell me order was in. Went and picked up hood vent, sink and faucet. Lady got on computer and saw my order and marked onff everything I picked up and verified all my appliances were there. Day after I pick up three of my items, sales lady calls me to make sure I did not get my refrigerator , that it was still there. I said no I have not had Lowe’s deliver it yet. At this point all my appliances were at Lowe’s ready to be delivered. My contractor and I go to Lowe’s to pick up my cooktop February 12 and made arrangements to have my appliances delivered Monday February 18. Yesterday morning at 7:50 am I received a call saying my appliances were not in and would not be delivered today. Called back they said nothing they could do. Called back again and talked to guy in appliances and he went back and found my wall oven and dishwasher but no refrigerator there ,that sales lady called to verify it was there. My contractor went and picked up my wall oven and dishwasher and they tell him only wall oven was there. My house was ready for all appliances to come yesterday I missed work for this delivery. Very disappointed. I have been lied and I feel like my appliances were taken by someone else since everything was in store and gone on delivery date except wall oven. Very disheartening the way I have been treated and lied to.

I placed an on-line order..[because of previous bad experiences trying to get in-store assistance]. I was notified that my order was ready at the "pick up" area. I went to the store to that area.. there was no one there. I pushed the "request for assistance" button. The announcement came out SEVERAL times.. after 20 minutes I asked an employee walking around, if there was NO ONE working in that department, he went over and did a phone page.. I was told to go to customer [lack of] service, where the young man there informed the that.. " Sorry, that's NOT my department." At that point I was so angry I left the store WITHOUT my items.

This isn't my first bad experience with your company, but I can assure you, that once I DO get my order.. it will be the LAST.

KENNETH CASE

On June 27,2018 I signed a contract with Lowes to install a 6 ft high green vinyl fence along the street in front of my house in Southborough, Massachusetts.. The work was to start on July 20, 2018 and be completed by October 20, 2018. The installation was started by mid July but unfinished because one post was the wrong design. When the crew never returned by mid August, I started calling Lowes and visiting the store in order to get the job finished. Throughout September and October, I continued to contact Lowes but the fence remained unfinished.

I live in Florida during the winter. Before leaving for Florida in late October, I secured the uninstalled fence sections in my locked garage. On December 11, 2018 Lowes sent me a bill for $6,793.33, the balance due on the fence less $100. ( total job cost $10,340 - a deposit of $3,446.67 was paid on June 27, 2018). I complained to corporate headquarters and they have told me they will not complete the fence install until I pay $6,793.33 in spite of the fact that they did no finish the fence installation for 5 months before I left for Florida.

When the Lowes salesman sold the fence I was told the green color of the fence was permeated throughout the vinyl material. That was a lie because the fence material is white painted green on the finish.

I agreed to pay Lowes the balance of the fence job when the installation is completed however, they want to be paid prior to finishing the job.

My husband and I ordered carpet from Lowes with free installation, when the installers came to install the carpet in our basement they had the correct carpet but it was the wrong color. So, after the installers left we came to the conclusion that the customer service person who placed the order for us typed in the wrong color. The color swatch that we wanted was located above the color that ended up being ordered. At this point we were slightly annoyed but hey things happen and mistakes get made, no big deal. Today we went into Lowes located in Washington, PA to get everything sorted out and get the correct carpet ordered. Once we got back to the flooring department desk we were approached by a very nice and helpful gentleman who explained that the associate who works in the flooring department wasn't there yet today and that he was just a delivery associate but if he could help us he could (this was at about 10:30am). So, we then explained our situation and he promptly said that he was just going to call a manager for us to speak with because he didn't know how to even begin to help us. At this point we were fine with everything, then after a very lengthy phone call with the manager he got off the phone and said he was looking for someone named Ron and that he would be right back. He came back after a few minutes and explained that he couldn't find Ron and that the associate was coming in in 20 minutes and that we would have to wait for him because the manager didn't want to come help us. We thanked the associate for his help and we just looked at each other in complete shock and disgust. Seriously? The manager couldn't be bothered to come help us fix the situation which was an error on Lowe's part in the first place! My husband is a store manager for a local grocery store chain and could not believe that was the response we got. The manager expected us to wait for 20 minutes for the associate to come in who was working in that department instead of coming right away and helping us out with something they messed up in the first place. Absolutely unacceptable! We went with Lowes because their price was great and they were offering free installation. Lesson learned there. After this problem is fixed we will pay the extra money for a company who can actually help their customers. We weren't even really upset about the mix up because like I said, mistakes happen. We just wanted it fixed and we ended up wasting about 30 minutes waiting for someone to do that. Unbelievable.

Me and my husband visited your Lowes store locate at 770 Daniel Ellis Dr James Island SC 29412 Store #0661 on Feb 16, 2019 around 9:30 am. My husband went to the restroom and it was so dirty and smelled so bad that he could not use it. I thought he was over exaggerating so I went in to see. I was astonished at the filth and smell I have used and seen many public restrooms but this was the worst. How can you expect your customers to use this restroom or take their children in there. If the health department done an inspection they would close it down. Pure shame you allow your restrooms to look like this.

I just recently purchased 1300.00 dollars worth of vinyl plank flooring and after driving all the way home we found several boxes were so damaged that the flooring was chipped bent or cracked so we couldnt use it some boxes were even taped shut we were unaware because they loaded the boxes for us I really needed the floor done in a short time frame now I have been set back due to having to purchase more flooring. Very upset with how I found things when I went to lay the floor!

Remodel on both bathrooms in condo. Starts out great with rep in the store as we think we have someone who is knowledgeable and responsive. That was October 2018... now to February 11, 2019...first bathroom is 70% complete-forgot to order light fixtures, shower door (who would have thought that was a priority!!) and the bathroom cabinet, mirror and a toilet that is installed but with no lid and no water connection. Frequent attempts to get answers and no one calls you back. Oh..you can talk to Kianna in Indiana (or wherever she is). She can single-handedly ruin Lowes! I was offered the chance to have the 2nd bathroom renovated while we wait on the first. Well, that's a marvelous idea! We'll just go outside to go to the bathroom! Lowe's slogan should be "we understand your concerns, but frankly, we don't give a damn. LOUSY place to do business!!

I contracted Lowes to install a perimeter fence around my property in February of 2017 and was told I needed to go to the Village of Schaumburg and get a permit and codes to give to the installers which I did, I am now being ticketed by the Village because they are saying Lowes did not do the installation according to code and that I now have to have it corrected, I contacted Lowes and spoke with both Ashlin McFarland and Christian Luis, both product installation specialists??? They made me pay for the parts to have installer come out and fix, Which they did last Tuesday and once again completely ignored the codes WHICH WERE AGAIN GIVEN TO LOWES, when I again contacted Ashlin by email she responded by telling me that if I want to contact a lawyer I should let her know so she can direct me to Lowes legal, I have cancelled 2 projects I was going to have Lowes do at over 25000.00 and will be using another company, extremely poor customer service and treatment to a very loyal Lowes customer.

On 02/06/2019, i was attempting to purchase an orchid with a friend who knows a lot about flowers. I came across one i liked and she said it was almost dead and to buy a live one. The one i liked cost $29.99. as i was bringing it see to if i could get a better price, an employee stopped and said, "oh, i forgot to mark that one down" Jennifer marked it half price. My friend and i agreed i should talk to a manager. Bryan came out and called Jennifer and asked her what to do. She stayed half, Bryan said whatever jennifer said goes. I asked who is the manager, Jennifer or Bryan? Jennifer said she's the boos in flowers. Bryan just nodded his head and said "Whatever she said goes" I then called corporate office because my friend said Lowes in Haines City, Florida DON'T CARE. I talked to Ashley and explained everything and she was going to talk to Bryan. While she was talking to Bryan another manager, which i found out latter, stopped to talk to my friend whom he knewn because he helped her with some kitchen apliances. Ashley came back to me and said " I can't help you because you were talking to another manager about the same thing " I wasn't, my friend was talking to him. Bryan also told Ashley the orchid was in the clearance rank. It wasn't. It is bad enough i am handicapped and a senior plus military and i couldn't get a near dead plant better then half price. I was so upset, i couldn't eat, sleep or leave my house for 2 days. All i wanted was my first orchid. If you could help me, i would eat, sleep and tell people about what Lowes has done. sincerely, and God bless, Douglas Kinnas 863-656-6463

My complaint is that we bought floors from Lowes and they had someone come install them.....Well the company that Lowes hired did not install them properly and now our floors ruined. They company that installed them came back and took them off and never came back!!! this has been over two months ago and my floors are falling apart Lowes sent this to their insurance dept to try and get resolved and I can tried to call them multiple times and also email mailed them multiple times. No one has ever helped us and no one has ever tried to help us. I have over $11,000 dollars worth of damage and no help! I don't see how Lowes would expect us to pay the bill when I have NO FLOORS!...This was at the store in Victoria TX. My phone number is 361-649-9102

We bought carpet from Lowe’s. Big mistake. They took our $5000 grand easily but the rest has been hell. They lost our carpet and other excuses. We attempted to call them numerous times and were basically told they had no clue. Promised to call back on several occasions but never did. We had to call them. Then when the carpet finally gets here, as our house sits on market and can’t be seen without carpet, we sit and wait after being told 8-10 am for installation. Nope nobody shows up once again we had to call. We have been trying to get our house sold and this has increased our stress unnecessarily. We were Lowe’s customers faithfully. We will drive past Lowe’s on our way to Home Depot from now on. Very disappointed in customer service

We have spent a great deal of money at Lowes in the last several months, buying carpet and vinyl flooring. The purchasing was easy and the installation went great, we were very happy. We decided to have our garage doors replaced as well. We had our choice of 3 different stores to purchase these at (Lowes, Home Depot, Menards), we choose Lowes because of the previous serves we received. We bought and paid in full two garage doors with installation back in September of 2018. Here we are 5 months later and we still do not have garage doors completely installed. We receive the run around for five months. We didn't start getting concerned until mid November when we hadn't heard from anyone at Lowe's. We stopped into the store a few times to check the progress and was given an apology and promise to find out what the issue was. In December we were told there was a mix up at the factory, they were unsure if we ordered one door or two, yet no one ever called us to verify. We had to initiate this process. January the problem was delivery to the installer. Finally the installer received the delivery and scheduled to come put our doors in. He worked one day on them, did not complete the installation, said he would return the following day to complete but never showed. It took several phone calls for him to finally get back to us on when he would complete the installation. His excuse was his truck broke down. Currently we have two garage doors that we can not use, which makes our garage useless since we can not get into it. In addition we are in the process of trying to sell our house. This is causing a delay in the selling process. It is now February and my doors are still not done. The installers current excuse is he hurt his back. This has been ongoing for five months. I am not impressed with the installation company ( Access Door Systems, Daryl is the installers name). The only actual help we have received was from Chris with AMAR who had made multiple attempts to contact the installer on our behave. I am tired of apologies, I want my doors installed. I have been apologized to for five months yet no one has seemed to do anything to take care of this matter. We will be needing new flooring for our new home when we move, this experience is making me consider another company to do business with. I know I am just one person's business but I deserve to be treated better.

I hope that you will see the extreme stress and frustration here and make this right.

Dawn Neff

We ordered a Refrigerator Item# 712177 (Order # 368601964,Invoice # 88755) from your Fayetteville, WV store, and was told our delivery date would be 2/6/19. Someone was to call us the night before to confirm delivery, no one call. When I spoke to someone today I was told the order was cancelled due to not having a refrigerator in stock. NO ONE called us or e-mailed us to tell us this. We have been without a refrigerator mow for four days.

My wife disapproves of Lowes due to past experiences purchasing over $10,000 worth of appliances from you. The only reason we turned to you was you could deliver sooner than anyone else. So much for that.

I want to know what you are going to do to make this good.

Dear Sir or Madam
I go to the lowes store in Americus GA
My wife went yesterday to get a thumb screw went to the desk to get help 3 times in a 15min period and nobody showed up she got upset and walked out . I went today to return somethings and the lady at the Regester acted as if i was bothering her to have to do the return and she was busy i will give her that about 5 people were walking around acting like they were busy and doing nothing and could not help her or me.So I can understand as to why you are closing a bunch of your stores. If there was a Home Depot closer I would shop there when one of there workers walk buy you they ask if they can help and that is what a costumer based buss. should be doing.
Gary W Langlois

i purchased a fan and light from lowes 3 or 4 years ago in north providence rhode island harbor breeze 331107 model l2p1 it stopped working some time ago I so I went back to lowes in north providence the man tried to help me but fan is discontinued so I called harbor breeze to find out fan is discontinued and not making anymore and there are know parts at all for light to be found but Cranston store has 4 light kits 331107 for sale I told manager that it was a discontinued fan with know parts to repair asked if she can help me in anyway she said know I am very unhappy with lowes I go shopping a lot at lowes but I think I will be shopping at homedepot they help and have more heart unhappy lowes custormer

We had new carpets installed on February 2nd, 2019. The installation went smoothly until we found out that the measurements were off by 98 square foot at a cost to us of approximately $441.00. We attempted to contact the installer and measurer that day; nothing. We contacted Lowes, Egg Harbor Twp., nothing. We went to Lowes in person and was told that we were the 4th people that day! TO COMPLAIN OF OVERCHARGING.
We were told to call back on Tuesday the 5th as no one could help us. we called a few minutes and no manager was available and were told to call back yet again.
We would like to have the credit of $441 immediately. We will have to consider purchasing at Lowes again. We have been faithful customers since 2004 and redid our home inside and out using Lowes.

I purchased a dryer, it had a mfg warranty of 12 months. I also bought a 3 year extended claim warranty. Now the unit has gone out in its 3rd year. They will not cover and says their 3 year extended warranty includes the manufacturers. They did not tell me this. Now my unit has broken and they will not cover it. I am done. No more Lowes for me.

In September 2018 I purchased a Husqvarna 3-bin bagger from store #2704 in Hamburg NY. The box was labeled for a 46"/48" mower. This led me to assume that this bagger fit both a 46" and a 48" mower deck. Upon opening the box it contained two lower chutes, one to fit a 46" mower deck and one to fit a 48" mower deck. I immediately contacted Husqvarna and went back and forth with them via the telephone and e-mails. Finally yesterday 2-4-19, I was told that the matter had to be settled with Lowe's. I went back to store #2704 and was told that the bagger was sold as a
"kit" and that's just the way it was. My argument here is why would anyone buy equipment with parts one will never use. So now i have a lower chute that only fits a 46" mower deck. This is nothing short of ripping off the consumer by Husqvarna and Lowe's if you stand behind the "kit" explanation. What i am saying to you is that i paid for something that i did not want nor can i use. In short, i would like a refund for the extra part and i will be glad to return to whoever and wherever youl deem. Thank you for your cooperation concerning this matter. Mike

To whom it may concern:
Currently I have been waiting for over a month for them to complete my kitchen. It has been a very big inconvenience especially having 7 people living in my house. The youngest is two months old! I feel like we have been more than patience with the process and frankly feel like we have been taking advantage. I can not even express my frustration. When will it be done!

i called to have my 6 month old stove serviced. I had called due to chips on the cook top. i was told that cosmetic damage would not be covered and i asked who determines if it is cosmetic or not and i was told the service technician would. i asked for clarification that if if it was determined it was cosmetic would I be charged a service fee and I was told no. The service man just left my home and told me it was cosmetic and that I would be charged a service call over $100.00. When I made the service call and asked for clarification, I was told this would not be the case. I was told incorrectly by the service representative and I believe I was on a recorded line and would like someone to listen to the recorded phone call. I can not be held responsible for something I was told. Please call me at 724-265-1441. I put my faith in Lowe's when I bought my appliances and have been a loyal customer and expect Lowes's to correct this error.

Will never do business again with this company why do people have to wait for a part on a dryer a week is ridiculous especially when the dryer is 16 months old have done a lot of business with this company a few months ago had sliding glass replaced awful job I do have pictures as soon as my account is paid off I'll do my business with Home Depot I should of listened to people any we have to lose a day of work because they won't come at 4 terrible company

I do not usually do online ratings but I was not able to access the customer survey. I had THE worse shopping experience at your Aberdeen NC store today.
This constructive criticism will probably be dismissed just like my visit at Lowe’s today but here are my comments anyway.
I entered the store and asked a gentleman (Ron) in the hardware section if he could help me find staples for a staple gun I had previously bought there. He pointed me at the end of the isle, as I saw him do to the CONTRACTOR before me, who also asked him for help.
Please know it was that contractor who actually helped me find the correct staples for my staple gun. You should also know that that patron was unable to locate his needs. He was just as frustrated as I was, so good luck on getting that business back as well….How your staff could blow off a man whose living it is to purchase his supplies in your store is beyond me!! I also needed a chain and another gentleman sitting behind a computer rolled his eyes at me as he pointed me to isle 11!! There were staff all over the store and no one offered assistance. I then went to the blind section where I waited for the sales woman to finish ordering something for another customer already there. I waited, and waited, and not once did she address me and acknowledge my existence even to tell me she would be right with me. I finally left. As I waited in line (note there were only two cashiers checking out a line of customers), four staff members chatted at the door and just stared at us. Again I listened to other customers complaining about your lack of customer service!!
You won’t have to worry about any more comments from this buyer. I will most certainly drive out of my way just to go to Ace Hardware where I’ll have everyone in the store asking to help me! This was so frustrating that I discussed it with the manager on duty who just softly said he was sorry.
SEE YA Sorry!! I’m headed to Ace Hardware or will order online from Home Depot!!

In mid December, we went in to our midtown Lowes and spoke with Rene about carpeting needs. We paid for Lowes to come out and measure so we would know what we were looking at for costs. The fee was $45 which we were told we would get back if we followed through ordering through Lowes. I met the individual (not a Lowes person but a subcontractor) who did the measurement and said he'd have the numbers to Rene in two days. From there, Rene was to contact me right away. We expressed to Rene that this was going in a rental and time was of the essence. He stated that installation was 2 weeks out once we made a decision. Rene never contacted us. It wasn't until January 4th that we got a message from him and that was a voicemail stating he had the information (for some time) and that I was to come in to the store to get it. It wasn't until January 8th that I was able to get a hold of Rene. I asked about the square footage, etc., and what the breakdown was by room (we told him from the start that we wanted the bedrooms separated from the living room/stairs/landing as they weren't in too bad of shape and we may have to keep them as they were. He told me that's not how it worked and that it was all together. Basically, I was crap out of luck. After a lengthy conversation, I asked to speak to his supervisor (it was clear he didn't care). He hemmed and hawed but finally said her name is Vicki. I asked that he have her call me. He claimed she wasn't in the store that day (January 8). It is now January 28, 2019, and there has never been a call, an email, a letter, or anything else from anyone from Lowes, including Rene or Vicki. I am so ticked, I could spit nails. Our project timeline is so messed up that we've lost a month now. That means another month, and in two days, another month with no carpet and no rent money coming in! What a crappy store. Crappy employees. It's clear it was fine for Rene to take our money and expect us to go away. If I could, I'd leave a negative star rating!

I went to lowes alabaster location Saturday night around 7:30pm 1/26/2019, I was trying to get a house key remade because the one they made did not work.i ranged the customer help button several times and no one came ,,I asked a cashier to page someone, and still no one came , I went to the front desk and ask for some one to be paged again and still no help,, then the first cashier I asked came out in the ailses and said they sent every one home at 7pm 1/26/2019, and to me, not in a nice way, by this time two other customers were waiting to get keys also. I waiting 20 min. and ask to speak to a manager, the front desk lady called 3 or 4 times and she said they would not call back,, this lady was very nice in her help, the store was not very crowed at all,, so I see no reason not to have gotten any help, and why would all help be sent home home on a Saturday night, at seven when they close at I think 9pm. im a very un happy customer,,,

Purchased Delta faucet on line. item was at my store. When I picked it up the box was not secured in anyway & appeared to have been opened. When I got home everything in the box was in disarray..& item was in pieces. I attempted to use it but a part was missing. So I drove another 30 miles round trip & secured another one which I opened at the store to find that it was packed perfectly & in one piece. There where at least 3 on their shelf, SO WHY WOULD LOWES GIVE AN ITEM IN THIS CONDITION & NOT ONE THAT WAS UNOPENED.. Apparently you have a thief in the store or someone stupid enough to give out an opened box that was already paid for that was opened. 60 miles & wasted time on the job. NOT GOOD BUSINESS . As far as I'm concerned lowes owes me a $50 gift certificate. My purchase today was at HOME DEPOT This the 2nd time I got screwed by lowes. Last time I had to drive to rt 8 lowes to pick up flooring that was suppose to be delivered, & still was charged for shipping.which was delayed like the the rest of my second order. lowes, pitts. mills

In May of 2018 I sat and spoke to Heather Largent at the Murphy NC store about a remodeling job for my new home. I wanted the kitchen, lower bath and master bath remodeled. The total came to $30720.79 which I had to pay ALL upfront before the job would start. I was told it would be approximately 6-8 weeks before starting the work. Also when they start the job no one will leave until it is finished and done to the homeowners approval. Since it was Lowe's I trusted them so I agreed to the job expecting it to be started in 6-8 weeks and completed in 4-6 weeks. We are now into 2019 and my job is still not finished and still no end insight. When I call to talk to either Samatha Brown or Heather Largent the date keeps getting moved and of course it's always someone else's fault. The workmen have actually walk off my job and took the tools to go and start a new job while in the middle of mine that wasn't even close to being completed. Since I am limited in how many words I can type for this complaint I'm not able to go into all the horrible details of what I've been going thru with your company. I will never step foot into your store again I HATE your company and I will drive the 20 minutes to go to Home Depo. I want financial compensation for all I've gone through with your incompetent company. Please feel free to send me an email with a phone number and I will contact you with ALL the details of what I am still going thru. I would like for this email to go to your CEO Mr. Robert A. Niblock or whomever is now your CEO. Thank You, Rosemarie Hebert

Went to pick up a kobalt stool. It said it was on isle 59 at the store. There was no isle 59 at the stoor. I looked around unable to find it. Went to customer service. The 2 employees were dicussing what time they get off and talking on their cell phones. Finally they told me it was on isle 17. It was not. No one in the store seemed too urgent about anything. I finally ask if someone could locate this product. The called for mgmt. In total I was at this store an hour to pick up one item. Everyone I spoke to seemed bothered by me trying to locate an item. I never saw employees seem less interested or slow in my life. This may explain why the parking lot was empty at 2:00 in the afternoon. I will never shop here again. Get some mgmt and employees who care. Horrible experience. This was in West palm beach, Fl., on okeechobee blvd.

Purchased a extended 5 year protection plan for a dishwasher we bought at Lowes. When we bought this protection plan we were told everything is covered. The tines on the racks are coming thru the plastic covers and scratching my dishes. After reading the protection plan it says normal wear and tear are covered, but when I called the service dept. they now say, we don't cover the racks. What part of "we cover everything" don't I understand? As far as I'm concerned, this is a total rip-off! In the future I will not buy anything from Lowe's again and will express my dissatisfaction to anyone who asks! What I waste of money! It probably cost the same amount to replace the racks, should have said no to the extended plan.

On December 21, 2018, I placed an on-line order for a Modular Outdoor Kitchen Center, model 463246418. We have been looking at the local store display model listed for $1199.00 for several months where the store representative informed me the item would have to be ordered as there were none in their store inventory. My wife finally decided to purchase a unit as a Christmas gift for me making an the on-line purchase. We were happy to discover the modular was priced at $899.99 on-line so we made the purchased with delivery.

I subsequently received an email stating the delivery would be on Friday, January 18, 2019, between 0800 am - 0800 pm. On Monday, January 14, 2019, I called the Kahului Store where a representative confirmed the item was in stock and delivery to my residence would be on Friday, the 18th. I made myself available on the 18th for the entire day, actually performing outdoor chores at my home as so not to miss the delivery. At about 1 pm there was no delivery so I checked my phone and found I had missed two calls. Both calls had no voice messages I called the number and left a message as no one answered. I then called the Kahului Store where a representative said the delivery was scheduled for the afternoon run, the second delivery for the day. I requested to speak to a manager and was connected to a female supervisor, Unfortunately i did not get her name. She said that due to the size of the item, a flat bed would have to be used to deliver the kitchen modular. The morning run delivery personnel were not back yet after the morning deliveries. I informed the supervisor it would be better customer relations if they could inform their customers about these delivery schedules so their customer wouldn't waste their entire day just waiting around. The supervisor said they are not sure about the deliveries until the morning they arrive for work. I find this highly unusual as deliveries are normally scheduled days in advance and not just that day. The supervisor also mentioned the delivery personnel will call within a 2 hour window of the delivery. Being it was about 1:30 pm. I asked the supervisor I could expect the delivery until sometime after 3 pm which she confirmed. I even joked with my wife that the store would probably make us the last run of the day because I complained.

I waited, and waited, and waited - 4 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm, and still no delivery. I also remembered the confirmation delivery email said the hours of delivery was between 8 am - 8 pm. Now it was about 7 pm and getting dark so I called the store and spoke to a supervisor. A male named Kevin said their delivery personnel had called me twice during the morning with no response. The delivery people also drove to my residence and left a note on my door. I told Kevin that I didn't receive any calls from them as there were no messages. I further told Kevin I called the store in the afternoon where a manager said my item would be delivered in the afternoon. I also told him I was home all day where no one came by. My driveway is enclosed by a metal gate with a security camera along with my dog. There was nothing showing a delivery truck stopping at my home recorded on my video camera. My dog wasn't alerted, and no one could have entered my property walking up to my front door and leaving a note. Kevin said he could not do anything to help my situation and the modular kitchen would be deliver next Wednesday, January 23, 2019. I told Kevin that was unacceptable and his explanation made no sense. He said his records show delivery was attempted in the morning but when I called the store at 1:30 pm, another supervisor said it would be delivered in the afternoon second run which never happened.

Frustrated as I was, I drove to the Kahului Store on Saturday morning, January 19, 2019, and picked up the Kitchen modular myself. I have always heard horror stories about our local Lowes Store and now I believe them. I will not shop at the Lowes store here unless they are my last resort. Please respond to me with your findings because I truly felt I was not provided the decent customer service. Even though I was able to take advantage of the on-line price I don't feel that should have made any difference in the service I received. I also see the price for the same unit is now $1399.00.

I purchased a Samsung dishwasher on December 26, 2018 from the Lowe's Kingsport TN Store #2773. I paid to have it installed and was told the
installer would call me to set up an installation date. The appliance was in stock and things should have gone smoothly but they did not. The
installer called me and set up a date of January 9, 2019, two weeks from the purchase date. On January 9 the installer came and brought the
dishwasher, installed it and found it to be defective. The water would not pump out properly. He immediately called the store and they told him they
had three in stock and would hold one for him. Due to the volume of paperwork and the store of policy of not letting him take the defective one out
and replacing it right away he had to leave it. The installer called and set up a date of January 17 (a week later to install the new one). On January
17 the store called and said there was a misunderstanding and the installer came to pick up the new one, there wasn't one. I went to the store and
was told it would be 3 to 5 days before one could be ordered from the Winston-Salem warehouse. After encouraging the salesperson to try to find
one a little closer, he called the Johnson City TN location and they had one they were going to send down. This was on Thursday and today is
Monday and I have heard nothing. I have been washing dishes for two weeks with a new defective dishwasher sitting in my kitchen. The store has no concern for my problem. I hate to complain but this is not good business.

In May of 2018 we purchased an HVAC system thru Lowes, they contracted with Willard Heating and Air in Dallas, TX. We have been having issues with the system since installation. Now on the coldest day of the year its not working. Called service, they want to charge 189.00 to come out. It’s not even a year old yet. Willard is terrible and its a shame that Lowes is associated with them. We are now sitting and waiting for someone to come out. So much for spending 15000.00 dollars thinking we would get good service going thru Lowes.

I am almost 70 years old and I have a pace maker with a defibrillator and I shop at this location all the time. I went in this morning to buy ten 40 lb bags of pellets and approached an employee named Jeremy, who was talking on his cell phone which sounded like a personal call who wouldn't help me. Another associate (female, texting on her phone) didn't want to help me either. Said she didn't know where they were . I got upset and told both of them I wanted them to load them for me. They both copped an attitude and just threw the bags in my truck and walked off. Where I work, no cell phones are allowed during working hours. The two were extremely rude toward me and as a customer, this is completely not acceptable!

They lied to me and told me no pesticides were used on the milkweed. They said they looked so good as they just got them in that day. All 20 of my monarch caterpillars died after crawling on those plants. They fell off into the dirt in the pot. I’m livid!!!!!

Sorry but its not a complaint. I want to thank Lowes for saving me 1500$ on custom sliding glass door. We had three subcontract quotes at almost twice the amount we spent having Lowes measure , order and install a 8' sliding glass door. I would give 5 stars but the stores these days have skeleton crews working the stores and I walked out three times waiting for someone to help at the door section of the store. Still it was worth it in the long run. TY again.

To Whom Ever,

The refrigerator had an extended warranty purchased when we bought it in Nov. 2014. The refrigerator was delivered on Dec. 3, 2014. The Model no. is: WRB322DMBB00 & the serial no. is: K44014440. We noticed that the refrigerator section wasn't cooling on Jan.7, 2019. My wife contacted our local Lowe's Home Improvement of Morganton, N.C. about it not working. They first said that they couldn't find the purchase record and that they didn't have a repair man to fix appliances. My wife called the next day (Jan. 8) and ask for the Appliance Dept. and they couldn't find the record either of the purchase, but gave her the 1-800 number to Service Center. They then contacted a local appliance repair service center. The service center DID find where we had purchased the refrigerator and the extended warranty. We have had to put all our refrigerator items in ice coolers and keep ice changed periodically so our food wouldn't go bad. It has been a week since the refrigerator stopped working. A service technician came today, but he told my wife that it would be another 24 to 48 hours before he would get an approval to proceed with the repairs. Mean while, we're still having to keep ice on what food we have that hasn't gone to the bad. I just wonder if you (reading this) would be pleased with the slow response to fix your refrigerator should yours stop working and under warranty.
I have purchased all kinds of building materials, tools, all kinds of appliances, yard & garden materials, etc. My wife & I are very disappointed in how slow it has been to get anything done on this refrigerator. It is very disheartening when it seems that NO ONE CARES about getting this fixed Quickly. To me this is like having your heat to go out in the dead of winter and you're left setting in the cold. Here again, you can't go to the grocery store to buy the food you would really like to eat because you don't really have a good way to keep it. My wife & I are seriously considering looking else where to buying all items we need for home improvements or other appliances, etc. in the future. We will also be letting others we know about how slow you are to get appliances fixed under your warranties and taking care of your customers.

Disgruntled Customers,
Charles & Debbie Patton
Jan. 14, 2019

Regarding your manager that was very rude on handling returning merchandise and purchasing an additional merchandise to repair our leaking roof. First of all I am handicapped and in need of assistance to purchase merchandise. On January 11th I purchased two 5 gallon wet and patch roof seal and have my wife return one of the gallons on January 13th. In exchange they gave her a Lowe’s credit card to use for future purposes. I went to Lancaster on January 14th to purchase more merchandise. The cashier, Mica, and the manager, Camille, would not help me use the Lowe’s credit card unless my wife was here in Lancaster. Being handicapped I ask the assistant manager, Camille, to help me and I had my wife on FaceTime and my wife also sent a picture of her ID. I told the manager to talk to my wife, but she wouldn’t do it. The manager told me that my wife has to be there in person. I think that isn’t fair considering I have bought many merchandise from Lowe’s. I shop at Lowe’s for many many years and this is the worst I’ve been treated by your manager Camille. I asked the manager for her name and she covered her name tag and yelled at me when she was telling me her name. I am worried and I would love to continue shopping at Lowe’s but this unfair experience left me to reconsider shop somewhere else. Please call or text me regarding this incident. 6618109231

upon purchasing 10.00+ order and requesting 10% discount,being 30% disabled veteran with va card with picture and service connected disability verification was denied a $1.00 discount because my telephone# was not correct, that I have had for thirty years. why with i.d. card in hand must I need to give further information to gain your offer of 10% off, offer. home depot asks no questions upon viewing i.d. this is not the first occurrence this happened. no longer will I shop lowes and I will close my credit account with your company. $1.00 really?

I needed to purchase hardy board screws at my local Loews store in Gallatin Tn. First, I decided to check the hardware dept. for about 10 minutes with no luck. I looked around and there were no Loews employees to ask. I then decided to check in the area of the hardy board. Not knowing where the hardy board was located I wandered around some more. Still nobody to ask. I managed to stop a young man employee who walking by and he told me where they were. I needed to purchase a few more things, so then I walked around some more until i eventually stumbled upon what I needed. It seems big box home improvement just hate to hire employees.

To whom this may concern;
Re; Methuselah M Shama and Grace M Shama
Concerning Violations of our Civil Rights;

We the above named couple are coming back to you on the erroneous and false reporting of our credit rating.
To begin with about 10-12 years ago we had a Lowes credit card and were trying to trim our budget for retirement so we turned in the credit card. Last month or so we noticed a couple of leaks in our roof and so we called Lowes and a salesman came out and gave us a bid of a little over $17,000.00 to have our roof fixed. So naturally I went to the store I had already bought several thousand dollars’ worth of stuff over the years to get a credit card to help with my repairs. Both I and my wife signed up for one and it was turned down in a matter of minutes and now here a week or so later we finally get a response why.
Now I only see 2 reasons why this would be as follows;
1. The first is because I am a veteran and I receive 80 % disability for the same and Lowes has put me as a risk of paying back my debt and in the process has lied and assaulted our character.
2. The second is, A few months back we applied for an Amazon card and received one in the mail. The only thing I bought was a hard drive because I didn’t need anything else at the time. But on the first months bill there was a charge for something else. So we called Amazon and they took it off. The very next bill we got and that same charge was on it again. So I decided not to go through that every month so I cancelled the credit card which was issued with Synchrony Bank. They did not want us to get rid of the card and tried to get us to keep it but then I have bought from Amazon for over 15 years so kept the Amazon account but opted to continue as a pay as you go person and it has worked well.
However about a year ago I bought a newer car in Columbus Ohio and it was financed with Huntington Bank who said my credit score was well over 700 at the time. Just last month I talked to my banker here in WV and he offered to give me a better rate than Huntington was giving me on my car and I got a rate of 4% which was 2% less and several hundred dollars over the life of the loan.
Then last week or so I bought another used car in Marietta Ohio and my banker financed it for the same rate and I have a copy where this same Experian says my credit score dated on 12-21-18 is 757. Also on that same date TransUnion and Equifax reported close or similar scores.
But I get this letter where I have applied at Lowes and they say this same Experian is saying my score is 445. I’ll send you a copy that I will present at our time in court if you wish so now then let me know.
But to beat all that right after we got that turn down from Lowes we went into Parkersburg WV to the Home Depot there and applied for their card and was immediately approved.
What you have done at Lowes is unlawful and illegal and if I don’t receive a response from Lowes to these allegations legal action will follow.
I am a disabled American veteran and was happy to go and do my part. I am now 74 years old and have been a Pastor of a church for over 10 years and a member of the DAV.
What you are doing defrauding me as you are will not go unnoticed in this world.
Maybe you can shed some light to the judge and jury on how our scores dropped that much in that length of time without you using some sort of misaligned prejudices.
I respectfully submit this letter before I file legal action to give you time to repent of your evil ways. I will wait for 10 days before I file legal action for you to respond.
The book of Job says it like this:
Job 38: 1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

Methuselah Martus Shama

I bought a new refrigerator 2 weeks ago, and told them exactly the delivery instructions. I planned the date on a Friday when my son would be available, but he was not home when they called. He lives in a house, I live in a mobile home 200 ft from the house. EXACT INSTRUCTIONS! ... when I talked with them upon purchase, and when they called my son.... go straight on the lane to the trailer/deck in the back... unload the refrigerator and take in the back door and set in the kitchen... my son would then place it. THEY DELIVERED THE REFRIGERATOR, LEFT IT ON MY SON'S DECK... OUT IN THE SNOW!... UNATTENDED!.... my son found it several hours later when he got home. He/family moved it to the garage, and I called Lowes the next morning to tell them NO! .. this is unacceptable and will not accept this appliance, to bring me a new one.
What kind of delivery person would do this?.... completely unacceptable. The appliances cost enough, and then would be awful to accept one left in the elements due to negligence. This was at Vincennes IN. They shoud be reprimanded or at the very least, given instructions on how to correctly give customer service!

We contracted with Lowe's in Silverdale WA for a complete kitchen remodel. Part of the job is to remove two existing walls to open the space. We informed the Lowe's rep one wall was load bearing. No problem, we will install one or two posts to bear the weight he said. We were told there may be additional costs due to unforseen circumstances. There is a structure problem that needs corrected and we are "now" being told Lowe's will not fix it. We came to Lowe's because we trusted your name. As an Navy Veteran your word is your bond and at this point I don't think much of Lowe's word. Our project has started and now is on hold with no usable kitchen. Going to find the store manager today. We are requesting Lowe's corporate to assist in this project completion. Roy Covey 360.620.0547

Ordered windows at lowes manufacturer is Pella, since the first wk. of December. The delivery date was changed 3 times, and finally delivered to your lowes store January 08th. Spoke with all levels of management during this incident.
After crossing this hurdle, Mr. Lucio, a contractor for lowes, was suppose to contact us, to arrange an installation date. "Freddy", in charge of installations for lowes called him numerous times, and finally made contact, informing Freddy that he would call us that same day, Tuesday, which was yesterday. Mr. Lucio, the contractor never made that call to us. I am getting very frustrated at this lack of professionalism, and want some accountability. I made 2 payments when waiting for the merchandise on my lowes card, and am making payments for this contractor to do his job. I am giving lowes one wk., to sort this out before I ask for a full refund. I feel this transaction is being carried out in bad faith.
My name, Joe Plata
jooopoo@yahoo.com
Tel# 9562039153

Would give 0 stars if it let me. After making an order online I did the survey. Before the survey I used to never get any soliciting. Since the survey I have gotten 14 phone calls from solicitors.
It’s against the law to sell people’s data. Ask Mark Zuckerberg! What your doing is illegal and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
After this I’m only shopping at Home Depot and Walmart. I will be following up to make sure your not leaking anybody else’s information as well. I would attach the photo of my phone logs to show you but afraid you will leak my info. I am putting the word out on Twitter and other social media bc this is a big deal.

I went online to make sure the wrenches I wanted were available. I found the for $59.99 at the Port Richey Fl. store, but they were out. The chat service said I could order them for home delivery. I also noticed that the Tarpon Springs Fl. store had them but they were list at $89.99. I told the Lowe's chat person that I needed them for a job the next day, I really needed to go to a store and get them so I would have them in time. I asked if I could print out the add he and I were looking at and take it to the Tarpon store and get the $59.99 price. He said "Sure, we have a low price match guarantee. You will get the same price." I have been shopping at it was old.for many years. There was no reason to not believe him. So I drove to the Tarpon store with the print out of the ad and was told, no the add was old and the would not approve the lower price. I relayed all the info to them above and she still said no, it was old they could not honor it. WOW !! Today, I will go elsewhere and purchase the tolls I need for today. As I said, I have shopped here a long time. This could well be it for me and Lowes.

Install a new roof, siding and kitchen. Roof continues to leak. Never stopped. Taking forever to get this attended to. Took gutters off the house and a the downspouts. This flooded the basement and cannot get any attention to this matter. The new roof has been leaking since the install and a mess is in the yard on the roof and nails all around. Need the leak repaired, the basement repaired and the mess cleaned up

Contractor refuses to address the issue. Calls it condensation. A buck full of condensation.

Paula Whittington 1 313-5802470

I wanted to file a complaint for service in one of Lowes stores ( Arlington Hts IL.)

On October 27, I bought the range online on your website..
I was waiting so long for this range.
Finally (19 of December) I received my order # 358261735.
This gas range should have self cleaning oven and there is no feature like that.

I sent an email ( several) to the local store asking how we will solve this problem. I proposed that if they have a different model - no important brand, if it was black and had a self cleaning oven, then they can just exchange - of course for the same price for which I bought.
I had a big problem communicating with the local store.
With the help of Lowe's Customer Care finally, today (09 January), they took the stove to the store. They should take it yesterday, I waited for them all day, but they failed to get there because they were going to wrong addresses. When they finally came ,they
were rude and aggressive.
I am still expecting reimbursement for everything that has happened.
If you like to hear a conversation, I can send you recordings all the time when your employees know that the conversation has been recorded.
If they were working for me, I would immediately fired them.

Now I know why I'm not shopping in your store and this will not continue with the service like this.

WE wanted storm doors for are house we went to Lowes. we payed 300.00 per door they charger me 450 per door to install them they are not even square the rub as they close We have called Lowes a number of times but no one have came out to fix's them

Went to Lowe's Fultondale back in mid October. After 4 visits I was able to purchase a garage door on sale (sales ended on 10/31)Dove Overhead Doors came out on 11/06/18, measured the door. Said it would take 3 weeks. Start calling 4th week. Kept getting the run around. One excuse after the other. It is now 2 months later, No door as of Janurary/08/2019, was told last week "installer will call on Jan. 7th with door ready to be installed" not true!!! Was told today by Lowe's install team "door was order yesterday, will have in warehouse on Jan. 17.2019 but will not know the install date".
Are all your customer treated this way. My order # is 84020320. I have neighbors who I know have used Lowe's as their home improvement source. I will confer with them to see did they get this kind of service for installations here in this revitalizing Norwood and North Birmingham area. I will not think twice in the future because of this experience.

We purchased a refrigerator at Lowes on NE Pine Island Road location on 11/19/18 for $699.00 and as part of the promotion for this product it came with a free ice maker. Delivery was set for one week from the date of purchase but they called and cancelled stating that the refrigerator was not available. One week later they called and left me a voicemail letting me know when the refrigerator would be delivered. I tried calling the phone number back but it was not accepting calls. I called the store and advised them that I was out of town and we had to reschedule but they still send out the refrigerator. By the time they actually delivered this item it was almost three weeks later and the ice maker was not included. I went to Lowes and spoke to Casper from that department. I advised him that the delivery person told me the refrigerator was a floor model and he gave me a refund of $56.00. I also told him the ice maker was not included and he promised to look into it and get back to me the next day which he did. Casper told me he called the Sarasota store and had located an ice maker and if I could wait one more week it would be sent out to me. this was more than 2 weeks ago and still no ice maker.

My daughter brought a town house and could not move in until the refrigerator was delivered because she has two small children and this was a critical appliance to have. I know that this store does not have a store manager and am very disappointed that things are not going well. For the past 13 years I have been a faithful customer of Lowe's and have purchased ALL my appliances and when it came time to upgrade the windows in our home did so through Lowes.

I would appreciate someone reaching out to me with a solution to our problem. I work for a major hospital in this same area and clearly understand that customer satisfaction is critical to the survival of every business. As a customer I am definitely not satisfied with the service Lowe's has provided. My experience has been very poor.

Gloria Farre

233 NW 15th street,
Cape Coral , Florida, 33993

Tel: 239 989 2314 - cell

I purchased a ceiling fan from Lows, cost $120.00, I wanted 60' blades, as the one I have were 44'', I took the origional fan down and installed the new one, only to have it move a couple times and stop. I checked everything and it was not going to work. I had to take it down and drive back to Redding. I live in Anderson. So now I've got a hole with wires hanging from my ceiling, and a couple hours time with checking everything, removing, and install, and now gas and driving time, then having to put together a bunch of blades, then hang the new fan. Lowes gave me my money back, and I went to get a replacement fan. No more fans like it. There were cheaper ones, but the blades were like the one I originally took down. The only ones that matched, were $19.00 more. I assumed Lowes would give me that fan as a up grade for the same price. Manager said sorry but no. Were standing in check out with a bathroom celling fan, and a light globe we liked for another project. We took our money and left the other items with the cashier. Not long ago we bought out stainless side by side form Lowes and our new dish washer as well. To just be told no, was a slap in the face, I assure you, no one from our family will bother stopping there again. sorry this is so long but It's late and I'm still pissed off
Sincerely
Christopher and Britney Peets
effectou812@yahoo.com

I AM WRITING THIS COMPLAINT DUE TO THE UNACCEPTABLE SITUATION MY 84 YEAR OLD AUNT IN MOBILE, ALABAMA (MRS. MONA PORTER) HAS GONE THROUGH.
ON THE OTHER HAND I LIVE IN ARIZONA AND I AM IN CONTACT WITH HER ON A REGULAR BASIS. HER WATER HEATER QUIT WORKNG BEFORE CHRISTMAS. SHE WENT TO YOUR MOBILE, ALABAMA STORE TO BEGIN THE PROCESS THAT LOWES HAS IN PLACE; WHICH I FIND TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. HAVING A CONTRACTOR COME OUT TO MEASURE THE HEATER, THEN GO BACK TO LOWES AND GIVE THEM THE WORKSHEET THAT THE CONTRACTED PLUMBER GAVE TO HER. PAY LOWES AND THEN SIT AND WAIT AGAIN. WHEN THE MAN CAME THIS PAST SATURDAY AND INSTALLED IT HE NEVER WAITED TO SEE IF IT WAS BEGINNNG TO WORK. HE LEFT SAYING THAT SHE SHOULD HAVE HOT WATER IN ABOUT 3 HOURS. WELL THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. IT DIDN'T WORK.IT NEVER GOT HOT.

SHE WANT BACK TO LOWES THIS PAST WEEKEND AND WAS TOLD THAT THERE WERE NO MANAGEMENT IN THE STORE ON WEEKENDS. SO SHE WENT HOME AND CALLED YOUR CORPORATE OFFICE AND SPOKE WITH A LADY NAMED MERCEDES. SHE STATED THAT A REPAIR MAN WOULD BE AT HER HOME TODAY BY 11:00 AM. HE CAME AND SAID IT WASN'T THE HEATER THAT IT WAS AN ELECTRICAL ISSUE; HE THAT HE ISN'T AN ELECTRICIAN AND LEFT.
KEEP IN MIND THIS UNACCEPTABLE RUN AROUND IS BEING DONE TO AN 84 YEAR OLD WOMAN HAS BEEN WITHOUT HOT WATER GOING ON THREE (3) WEEKS.

POINT-IN-CASE HAD THE FIRST PLUMBER THAT CAME OUT HAD WAITED TO MAKE SURE THE HEATER WAS WORKING ALL OF THE CONFUSION AND FRUSTRATION SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. TODAY SHE CALLED YOUR CORPORATE OFFICE AND SPOKE WITH MERCEDES AND SHE SAID IF THE WATER HEATER THAT WAS EXCHANGED OUT THIS PAST SATURDAY HADN'T BEEN DESTROYED THEY COULD HAVE COME AND EXCHANGE IT AND PUT THE OLD ONE BACK IN AND TAKE THE ONE THAT WAS INSTALLED. BUT NO, THIS IS JUST MONDAY AND SHE WAS TOLD THAT THE WATER HEATER THAT WAS REMOVED THIS PAST SATURDAY HAD BEEN DESTROYED. WHICH WE DON'T BELIEVE.

SO NEARLY $800.00 LATER SHE SITS ALONE WITH NOT HOT WATER...

WHEN MY AUNT TOLD ME THAT SHE HAD CONTACTED LOWES TO START THE PROCESS I TOLD HER I HOPE THEIR SERVICE IS BETTER THEN THE LOWES IN BULLHEAD, AZ. THIS PAST SUMMER MY HUSBAND OPENED AN $8000.00 LOWES CREDIT CARD.THE FIRST TIME HE WENT TO USE IT HE COULD NOT GET ANYONE TO HELP HIM. HE RETURNED HOME AND CANCALLED THE CARD. WE ACTUALLY GO BY LOWES TO HOME DEPOT NOW WHEN WE ARE IN NEED OF MATERIALS. WE WILL NEVER SHOP LOWES AGAIN. THIS IS AFTER PRIOR YEARS OF HAVNG PURCHASED FOR (4) MAJOR APPLIANCES FROM LOWES: STOVE, MIRCOWAVE, DISHWASHER AND REFRIGERATOR. OH YES, AND TWO WATER HEATERS THAT MY HUSBAND INSTALLED...

SO I'M NOT SURPRISED! MY HOPE WAS THAT SHE WOULD HAVE RECIEVED SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. WHAT SHE RECEIVED WAS A TOTAL DISREGARD FOR HER SITUATION. A TOTAL DISREGARD FOR THIS SWEET 84 YEAR OLD WOMAN...

SO LOWES HAS MADE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES. IT IS ONE OF NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT IS ONE OF MAKING A "BUCK" AND TO HELL WITH THE CUSTOMER...

IT SEEMS THAT LOWES OWES MRS. PORTER SOME TYPE OF CONSIDRATION GIVEN THIS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE SITUATION.

I/WE APPRECIATE YOUR REVIEW AND REPLY TO THE EVENT THAT LEAD UP TO THIS MESSAGE...

I have a kobalt 80volt chainsaw with a 5 year warranty that had a broken washer on the chain sprocket and called kobalt about it and was told since that part was not listed anymore to take it back to Lowes for a replacement. We drove the 30 miles one way to lowes and of course took everything that came with it and was told they would not replace it because it was bought a little over 2 years ago but has a five year warranty and we were told by Kobalt to return it for a replacement then why would they not just replace it. The manager sent word to the return desk he or she would be glad to sell us another one. Is it your policy to not stand behind a products warranty? Or was it just that the store did not want to deal with it. Please respond to this email so I can decide weather to voice my opinion of Lowes on social media. I have been a good customer for many years and loyal to Lowes over home depot but if I hear nothing from this I may have to start doing business with Home Depot. Below is my name and address.
Garry Dickey
197 Bingham Rd
Madisonville Tn. 37354

ps the store was Athens, Tn. 37303

I was unable to bring back Christmas lights that did not work until a few days after Christmas. This would have been the 3rd time I had to take lights back as they would not work after a few days. I was told that they couldn't take them back after the 25th of Dec. I could not believe that. The clerk said that there was a sign up. I never saw any sign stating that and that is not what the receipt says. The clerk was very nice about it as it was not her fault. That is a ridiculous policy. It was not my fault the lights didn't work. I had only had them 2 weeks total and they didn't work before that time. I will no longer shop at Lowe's even though it's right down the street unless an emergency. I can certainly see why they are closing stores if this is the type of policy they have.

Unhappy customer

Dave <ncdave28570@yahoo.com>
To:investorrelations@Lowes.com

Jan 4 at 10:20 AM

UPDATE : TODAY is Sunday Jan 6, 2019'
Orig. delivery date was Dec. 27th, 2018' , we were given three dates for delivery. I have zero toleration for missed delivery appointment times, and yes I have been a customer for well over 30 years at your establishment and you can bet i'm giving your place lots of P.R., At this point i would normally tell you to remove my Lowes account, but surely the other lowes, other than Morehead Lowes could not be as bad. The present order is just $700 plus. If this store #0622 Morehead city manager was on my staff he would be on the express road out of the organization , to who ever could tolerate this individual, it might sound harsh, but just think, we have three days of waiting for your misdeeds, time we will never recover in life, hope you fare better than what i have in mind.

ve <ncdave28570@yahoo.com>

To Lowe's Companies Inc. Dec 30 at 5:52 PM

Hello :

Hi David Tipton here, and yes this is not a congratulations letter, On 12/22 Sat. we placed our wood delivery order, and was told it would be delivered on Thur 12/27,

On Thur after waiting all day, No delivery, no incoming phone call from Lowes , wife called and was told they were running late , will deliver on Friday 12/28,

On Friday 12/28 , waiting again, No delivery and No incoming call from Lowes, wife called

On Saturday 12/29 waiting all day again, Nothing at all

On Sunday , Nothing, and it is now dark out. Let me ask You , do you think there is a management problem at this store #0619, Morehead City, NC.

It appears I have had my time wasted from 12/27/018' to now 1/7/019'.

Just for info sake, Our building history, has been with Lowe's Corp for over 30 years. Our 3400 s.q. house was built by us, from your Lowe's contractor dept. in Jacksonville. In the 90's, re up-graded in 016' & 017' and yes we are talking many thousands , yes, you can pull up our history from the 80's to present . Also to add to this enlightening story, we had a friend fly into town, to help me re-build our arbor project this week end,( at present I am 72, and help is a necessity at certain times) and yes, he is now back on the plane to his home. I do not enjoy writing this letter,, but I felt it was necessary to notify anyone in Top management, to stop this from happening to someone else. At present, it is time to end our customer delivery relationship, (forever) , (when ever) this last wood load arrives, except, for store carry out we can make do with Guy C Lee Lumber maybe we will meet new delivery friends that can be counted on to deliver when they say they will.

Hope this helps some one, or mgt. or the new CEO's info data base

Thank you for your time (at least you didn't get your time wasted for one week) or more yet to come

David L. Tipton

It has now been over a week , Jan. 4th, 2019 (Nothing- , does anyone run this #0619 store)

Hello. My husband and I are currently renovating our kitchen. We are loyal Lowes customers and have recently spent over $4000.00 there. On the bottom of one of our receipts was a spend $50 get $10 off coupon. So on one of our frequent trips there we decided to redeem it. At first it would not go through even though we were spending over $300.00. So the cashier had someone over ride it and she said we were all set. Once outside I checked my receipt and the $10 had not come off. My husband was upset so went back in and the same woman who overrode it in the first place said "oh yea, that won't work because you used your Lowes charge card. First, why weren't we told this at the beginning of the transaction and second, the store would actually try to discourage people from using their card? We easily could have used another card. This makes no sense to us. Just had to let you know we were disappointed and frustated. Thank you. Diane Parris

After just last month paying off a $16,000
Promotional within the 18 month period for flooring and other items , I went to my Lowe’s in Kingston NY to buy shelving and a floor covering pad etc.
when I was checking out I noticed the price of the rug/pad the cashier rang up was different than the price shown where the item was on the shelf . I mentioned it to her and her response was that “I need to go back and take a picture of the price
And come back and show it to her” ???
Really??? Me the customer needs to do this?? Meantime I have this huge cart with a heavy shelf unit on it. What is happening to customer service. ?
And then she hands me the receipt and asked me to fill out a survey??
I have spent over $24,000 . Dollars in Lowe’s in the past 18 months on my new home build. I’m questioning myself if I’m ever coming back to this store.

My transaction # 34250232 on 12-19-18

After just last month paying off a $16,000
And come back and show it to her” ???
And then she hands me the receipt and asked me to fill out a survey??

My transaction # 34250232 on 12-19-18

Sought to purchase a ceiling fixture at West Windsor, NJ store on 10/22/2018 at about 5:30 PM. Located one we wanted to purchase and with an installation contract. No one in electrical department or apparently anywhere else in the store. Found an associate finally in another department. He was very polite but said he did not know how to write up a sale with installation. After about 10 minutes he returned with another associate who claimed to know how to do it. She filled out papers and we finally checked out of the store an hour after we entered. We waited about 3 weeks to hear from the electrician. Upon investigation discovered associate had written wrong phone number on order for contractor. He showed up a week or so later, did some measurements, and promised a prompt return. A couple of weeks later 2 supposed electricians showed up and partially installed the fixture. They said the box showed evidence of having been opened and was missing some needed parts. They left the partial installation on a 12 foot ceiling, with parts scattered throughout the house, and took the box which they destroyed. After waiting again, we gave up and returned to the store on 12/14/2018 to seek a refund. The refund person did not want to issue a refund until we furnished the box and all the parts. After debating for 30 minutes, we finally got our refund. I have been a small shareholder in Lowe's for many years and a shopper at other Lowe's stores. I know this is not the way Lowe's wants customers treated!

I went to Lowe's in Martinsburg, WV on 12-12-2018 an ordered a pressure tank. I have called when I was told it would be delivered to my home an they knew nothing. I went in an still nobody knew anything an no managers would talk to me. I went back on 12-27-2018 an still nothing. An a customer service lady called for the managers Crystal & Max an both refused to come talk to me. Finally I was told that the manager Crystal said nothing she can do an can't refund me. Well thank goodness their was a very nice older lady that understood an refunded an I still reordered it again. An it was suppose to be there no later than 1-3-2019. I went in on the 2nd an Maggie helped me an really looked for it. Than said it would be in on tomorrow which was the 3rd. I called an nothing again. I called again today 1-4-2019. An I was told might be in on the 7th. I never had such bad service. This has been a really big inconvenience and stressful time. I would be so thankful if I could please get some information an discount for all this. My number 304-261-0431

Went to lowe;s today never in my life have I seen employees so rude and disrespect, every one I ask for help said that is not my department so I ask can you call some one over here that works in this department, as I still wait I said to the cashier is anyone working today, she replied I will try to call some one for you,wellAnd here it was thinking first time in lowe;s as I was still waiting did not still get any help so sad I had to leave and go to home depo.. VERY BAD EXPERINCE.

Today I went to the Lowes store located at Orange Park, Florida.
I have a home project to be completed. I went to the contractor counter and greeted your service rep with "Good Morning, Happy New Year" She responded with a similar greeting. I started to asks the location of foundation blocks. She then stop me cold and responded "You need to talk to him" and walked off. saying something under her breath.The individual she pointed to, was named Joe. He had a disappointing look on his face with the handling of my question. Joe did assist me with my question.
After thinking more on the customer service from her. I decided to take my business to Home Depot. I did not look for her name tag, but I am sure I will not use this store or any other location for sometime.
I have been a faithful customer with your organization for many years. If I can give a half star I would.
Very Disappointed Customer.

I just spent over 5 hours trying to try to purchase a new counter depth 17.5 Cu Ft Samsung Refrigerator from the Cagan Crossings Store in Clermont, Fl. There was no one I was able to contact there who knew what they were doing and could not get anyone, including the operator to answer the phones when I retried to contact them the Appliance Department, I ordered the new Fridge online (because the lady at the store told me I could not order my Fridge by phone), got a confirmation and order number via email. Today the lady from that department called and said she was going to cancel my order because she only had the floor model left and could not sell me that one. the phone call dropped and there was no answer when I tried to call back several times. I then called the Haines City store and was able to contact a Man named Mitch at the Professional Services Dept. He was helpful and went back to the storage area himself to verify that there was one in stock at that store. He called me back and said he had one for me and told me I should call and cancel my order with the other store first before buying that one he had in stock.
I then attempted to contact the Cagan Crossing store again that proved to be another hour of time before. finally reached customer service and a man there cancelled the other order for me,
I I then got hold of Nevile who worked in Mitch's Department, in the Haines City store. and even though he didn't work in the Appliance Dept helped me reorder the Fridge he had in stock and then said he was going back and put a sold and will pick u tag on my new fridge and I could come get bit when I wanted to. He then manually sent me a copy of the invoice to my email confirming the sale. He is a cfedit to you operations. As for the Cagan Crossing store, I will never shop there again, They are ill trained, are destroying your customer relations and obviously too lZY TO EVEN ANSWER THE PHONES! Respectfully, John Ball 804 694-6899

Went to the store to buy installation for our house. My wife went and starting talking to a customer service person there named bob in ref. the best to get for between 2x4's. The person was not very nice at all. Very rude and condescending. I can see why Menards next door is doing so well. I wanted to leave but my wife said "lets go thru with the purchase". So we did. This took place on December 29th in the morning.

We bought a dishwasher last Dec.. We just found out that's when warranty started,it wasn't delivered until Jan. 2018. The Kitchen aid washer has a problem and Kitchen Aid will not cover unless we can prove deliver date. I called lowes and they couldn't find delivery date in your records.Your system only works to find delivery date by knowing the Date it was delivered. Customer service has to go over day by day with your name to find day. The store in St.Augustine only keeps records for 6 months of delivery. Because of this Kitchen Aid service is $ 98.00 plus parts since I can't prove a deliver date that started Warranty. We have spent a lot money at Lowes , customer service should be much better, that is why we stopped buying at Home Depot. With all the new computer stuff you records should be Better and easier to find answers for a good customer.
Charles W Harvey IV

Loaded cart full of lumber, was told your saw has been broken for some weeks now, I needed few pieces cut to size, left cart in isle went to home depot, their saw works. lowes Sanford nc please fix your saw.

Bought a refrigerator from store. Item that was delivered has broken pieces in it. Pieces were returned to store for replacement. while at store, we came to realize that we recieved the "floor model" of the unit after paying for a "new" unit. Store verified the erroneous transaction and offered me price reduction. I accepted the reduction, but that does not excuse the fraudulent activity.

I had a family member perform a return without a receipt due to my hospitalization. Upon my release I went to use the card the return had been filed on and I was refused to make the purchase of my desire. The clerk tried to explain the policy and I rebutted the effort The issue is the person that did the return is now passed away. I enjoy business with Lowe's > I am sure this is not the only event that someone may experience in reference to this policy.

On 12/21/2018 I purchased a Samsung Duo range from your Lehighton Pa. store. I cant say enough about your sales woman. She was very helpful. The range was in stock so I took the range with me, no delivery. I asked the sales woman what to do with the old range and she instructed me to leave it in the rear by their trailer where other discarded appliances are. So I went home, installed the new range and then discarded the old range as I was instructed. after unloading the old range I had some dirt on my hands so I washed them off with some bottled water that I had in the truck. Then I heard something, turned around and here comes a woman from your storage area yelling at me telling me that I need to pay for that. I told her I that I purchased a new one and was only doing what I was instructed. She was very rude and had an attitude. Then she accused me of Peeing on her concrete and that they had cameras. Not sure but when she saw me washing my hands she must have thought I was doing something else. I shop there often and no customer deserves to be treated like that. I was so upset that I went back and complained about this woman to the store customer service. I paid a lot for the new range and would have had no problem paying another 25 dollars to discard the old one. This confrontation with this employee has left me very upset and will not shop there again as long as this woman works there. Thomas Navatier

Ordered appliances in October and they still have not been installed! This has been a nightmare!

Purchased carpet at Lowe’s,Abercorn st. Savannah, Georgia September 28 2018. Installed on 8 November 20181 of 2 bedrooms did not have enough carpet. I told measuring man that I would pay extra not to have a seam in hallway. On 14 November 2018 installers came with wrong color. 30 November 2018 installed 2nd room of carpet. I asked installer about thresholds and he said he did not have them. Came back on 19 November with dark material when I told meaure Man man I wanted same light color as old ones. Other big problem....carpet cut short by this installer, even though I informed him that I ordered thresholds to be installed. I was told that someone from Keller installers would call to come and check on this! I have corporate offices to no avail. My next step is the consumer help line at a Savannah TV station after Christmas holiday. BTW I lived with the contents of the room in my bathroom, dining room and living room for over 3 week! I have purchased many appliances and fixtures and installations from this location with out a problem. This treatment is shameful

I placed a large order for windows in April 2017 (costing over $21,000.00). I was told the installation would be in June. Over the past 6 months, there have been numerous delays and problems. There are still 5 windows and a sliding door that are not installed. These were scheduled for install on Dec. 21st. I just received a call from Lowes stating that these would not be installed until Jan. 15th. I have scheduled vacations/ and work around this project! This is the worse purchase I have ever made. I have not been offered any type of compensation for this inconvenience- I was billed for the entire project in April- yet Lowes has failed to complete this project within a reasonable time. This is very poor customer service and unacceptable.

My G E dishwasher, purchased about two yrs. ago with a three yr. extended warranty plan, has stopped working. I caledl lowe's for warranty service. They were helpful and set up an appointment with C & E appliance service, out of Conn., about 80 miles away. After waiting about 10 days for the service rep,, he was a no call, no show. C & E appliance service does not answer their phone and thus far has not returned my call, after leaving a message with them. I have since read many reviews on this service company and the reviews are generally horrible. Now the holidays are upon us and our dishwasher will sit idly by, because the company that you contracted with for service repairs is worthless. Therefore my extended warranty, that I paid good money for, must also be worthless!! If C & E appliance service is my only option thru lowes extended service plan, then please refund the fees that I paid on my three appliances / three yr. service plan and I will find a more reputable appliance service co.

Have feedback for Lowes?