Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by michael girdusky
Apr 18, 2015 - New York, NY
Bad

I know this will fall on deaf ears. As always I have a house of lg products and now started switching to Samsung. I have contacted you all before I had a tv 3d 55 inch $3000 it didn't last 2 years. I asked lg for help and got no where. I took it to pc Richards they said the panel was shot not worth fixing. Now I am happy to say I have stopped 33 people from buying lg and I will get as many as I can for the rest of my life not to buy lg. I have a job that deals with the public hope I hit the ceo in the pocket in time.

Have you had problems with LG?

Compare LG to Similar Cell Phones more...

Top 78 Reviews about LG

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a LG customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

Washer was giving me a "de code" and would not start. Appointment made for 5/11/2015 at 3:00 pm. The appt. was canceled by repairman because the part (door lock) needed to be ordered. Appointment rescheduled for Friday, 5/15/15. I took Friday off from work and repairman showed up at 10:45 am. Repairman determined that perhaps lock was not the problem. Repairman found two coins under tub plate and tub not balanced for which I paid, via check $200.00.

I washed two loads of clothes and the "de code" returned. I called 800 number again to report this, and they assigned a different repairman for Monday, 5/18/15. I take off another day and repairman comes at 2:30 pm with no tools or parts, and he wants to come tomorrow, 5/19//15 at 4:00 pm. He asked if he could have the part mailed to my house to which I said no, securing the part is not my responsibility.

This is rude and inconsiderate of my time. When I go to work I am prepared and don't ask others to be responsible for what I should deliver. My machine is not working, I have taken off two days from work and I find your responsiveness to me as a consumer rude. Time is money and my time is just as important to my employers.

I asked the people on phones for service repair for an email or phone number to contact you and was told that they were not allowed. I have put a stop on the check....no service no pay and if your people fix it I will use a credit card. My washer is 3 years old. Very disappointed and I don't think that I will purchase your products in the future.

Horrible

I have purchased a new LG AC through snapdeal.com on 29.04.2015. I had lodged a request with LG customer care for installation of the AC and I was given complaint no.RNA150430002897 and that MACROSS Tech will do the installation. When I contacted Mascross Tech, they refused to do the installation. Thereafter, I followed up with LG customer care as well as Snapdeal but till today there has been no communication from LG and the AC is yet to be installed!! I am not happy getting the run-around and am now at the point of wanting a refund and going elsewhere!

Horrible

I have purchased LG 49 inch 4K TV from your authorized dealer, Vijay Sales. Within two days of buying, TV developed a problem in feature on the screen. Immediately, I complained to Vijay sales. Your representative said that the problem is in the amplifier and not the TV. The problem persisted and on the second visit by your representative, he is saying that the panel is to replaced and the total cost would be Rs 31000/-. He added that it is damaged. I fail to understand that in spite of the TV being handled with care, (not a single scratch on TV. and hardly a month old TV) has the panel not working.

I had submitted my complaint to Vijay Sales at customer care no. 1504B232469 on 23rd of April. He ensured me that my complaint shall be shorted out at the earliest but I regret to inform you that no one from LG has gotten in touch after the visit of your representative on 25th April.

In addition to the above, it is also necessary to inform you that the Panel of the TV is generally used for years together i.e. more than 10-15 years but it is very strange to experience that just after one month the panel is to replaced. The above incident has created the doubt that if a defective unit was given to me You will appreciate that consumers buy the LG product believing its quality by default at the higher prices than the other similar product available in the market but if such type of quality problem will be faced by the consumer, Brand value of LG will erode drastically.

I am really feeling disturbed & frustrated by the attitude of the LG. Now I request you, kindly look in to the matter immediately & get the product replaced with the new one keeping the faith alive in the consumers about the quality products of LG.

Horrible

My 2 T split A.C installed by LG needs service and attending to sound in outdoor wall mounted unit. No action taken in spite of three requests no. RNA 150421085204 dated 21st April, RNA 150428012656 dated 28th April and RNA 150501015145 dated 1st May, 2015. Every time the job is given to Engineer Mr. Rajeev Kashyap (Mob: 9711359766), who has not been attending. Mr. Naresh, Supervisor (Mob: 9711359736) had promised to get the job done on Saturday 2nd May, but his mobile is switched off, and I am not sure whether the job will be done by LG.

Horrible

I purchased 2 galaxy note 4 phones and 2 LG tablets, which we've only had for 2 months and 1 of the tablets is not holding a charge. Sent to LG as instructed. No accessories except the $45.00 cover to protect in shipping and the manufacturer box. It was returned to me in a flimsy box with a thin bubble wrap a sticky substance on the back. No charge and charged it from10pm-1-11am the day I picked it up.

Bad

I purchased a refrigerator in 2012. Since three years I have called them for the defective freezer because ice was collecting in the freezer. They have totally ignored my complint since last one year.

Poor

LG Lucid 3 is my phone. have been a customer of Verizon for 11 years. I upgraded my phone to a LG Lucid 3 about six months ago and I am awaiting my fifth phone from them. My first phone had a faulty charging core and the keyboard would stop working, which meant I had to do a factory restore each time and lose all my data, apps and have to resign in to all my apps after downloading them again. Due to the faulty charging piece, the Verizon chargers would not work, they went in and were loose. I had to hold it in their and make sure not to move or it wouldn't charge. Most times it still did not charge because it stated it was not a compatible charger. I have purchased three chargers from the Verizon store which is a waste of money. The second replacement phone had the same problem and it was overheating. The phone would not be in use and yet it was hot to the touch and would shut off due to overheating. I had the same problem with the charging core and even bought and wasted money on a new battery because the Verizon customer service rep said it could be the battery. I called again to have it replaced and that customer service representative stated they were having problems with LG and the faulty charging core and she would make a note for the warehouse not to send out a phone from the same lot number.

I received the third replacement phone and this one came broken from day one. None of the four chargers worked in it. I called again to Verizon Wireless and they said it was only a small percentage of phones that had this problem and they check every phone before they are shipped out. Obviously not because this one came broken from the beginning. If it was a small percentage, then why had I received three phones in a row with the same problem? I received my fourth phone from Verizon Tuesday and the software was faulty. It froze up, the touch screen worked when it wanted to, it kicked me out of every app. I troubleshooted several times and Verizon found it was faulty and are now shipping out my 5th phone. The representative said the only way to get another brand of phone since LG sux bad is by upgrading, so they are sending me another LG piece of crap phone. They admitted to knowing that brand of phone is faulty and they are working on it, not once but three times it was admitted. Yet, they sold me a phone that was faulty and continue (5x total with the one being shipped) to send me the same phone that is faulty. I am under contract with them, I pay them for a service and they cannot provide me with a phone that actually works.

Bad

I purchased new LG Washer & Dryer set Aug. 2010 after Consumer Reports rated set high. This was terribly wrong! Dryer DLE 2050W control board failed Sept 2011 (was replaced), and again Sept 2012 and replaced again. In Dec 2014 (just over 4 years old), dryer stopped heating. Contacted repairman who replaced heating element, thermostat, sensors, etc. and was unable to get operational even after contacting LG tech support. I am VERY VERY disappointed and may not purchase LG products again - unless you were to intervene and resolve. I spent over $400 and have nothing to show for it. Let me know ASAP as I have to replace soon!

Bad

I bought a LG microwave as a gift for my aged parents & it gave trouble on Day 1.When they called the technician he told them that the settings were wrong & he just fiddled with it & asked them to use only one setting & left though they asked him to change the unit .Now it's been just over a year & the machine has stopped working.Microwave are work horses & go on for ages was my experience.Now they cannot get hold of anybody as all the numbers on their manual is discontinued .LG boasts of customer care & support & is this what we get for going with their product.I am feeling guilty for buying my parents one & having them run in circles.

Bad

I called the LG customer service to come and check it. First they were not answering, after a couple of calls when finally answered their system they said was not currently working to register the complain, they said to call after ½ an hr. I did call at approximately 1 hr later no one answered I kept on calling and calling with no vain the phone rings answer machine tells you to call the extension but no one is there to answer. If the complain is not answered promptly, then I appreciate a total refund and return of product.

Bad

I have purchased 32LA 6210-TD Sr no 303NDHBE4681 from Lulu (Oman)on 4th July 2013 .This TV has been installed in India 14th July 13 .I was facing problem with the TV as the display was not seen .When contacted LG service center from India, they had replaced mother board as it was failed on 27 th July 2014 .Now after 7 months i am faced the same problem (motherboard has failed) .The LG service engineer attended and told the spare needs to be changed Cost Rs 5000 / .I requested since the failure is 2nd time within 7 months the part should be replaced free of cost, but LG says that it is out of warranty and I will have to pay for the same . I have refused to pay since I doubt for the quality as the same part fails within the period ot 7 months and the basic reason of failure is not known . I am requesting you to consider the replacement free of cost . Though I have reminded LG that I will scrap the TV instead of paying the amount, they are ok with that but are not analysing the fault .They have standard reply to their mail and when contacted toll free no they say it is out of warranty and the job will have to be paid .Even if I pay they are not taking guarantee whether the part will last for how many months . I am really frustrated for their service and quality .

Bad

I filed a complaint in LG against the model # 22LU11UR. After my first call, Technician did not come to my place to fix the issue. After the second call, when technician visited us, he told us that the company does not have spare parts for this model, if you want i can fix it with local company parts and not from LG and there is no such guarantee it will work. What a pathetic service it is, can someboday explain this?

Poor

I purchased an LG smart tv, model No 29MT31S/PZ from currys on the 22/11/2014, as i have always purchased LG because i like there products , it has developed a fault so i phoned the LG repair and technical line spoke to a man called paul who arranged to pick it up on the 24th/3/2015 , i took the day off work ,but no one turned up so i called them again and a man called Dean said that i should have had a call back but paul was still learning the job. I explained everything to him and i told him that i had taken a day off work of which i do not get paid for and his reply to that was "Same as all of us, which made me very angry , so rude, so i asked to speak to the manager and he said he didn't have one , then after me having to persist he then said he isn't available , so now he does have a manager. buy this time i was not very happy at all and he then said "Oh my god" under his breath but loud enough for me to hear , this was extremely rude and un professional ,if i hadn't of called when no one turned up i probably wouldn't of heard from anyone regarding this matter.

I then asked as i have been messed around having taken time off work and making several calls at my expence are you able to send me a new replacement and take away the faulty item his reply was no . I have spoken to Currys regarding this matter and they said that if i can take it in the store they would have it repaired then i would have to pick it up , i an not able to do this as i have no means of transport , and to be honest with you this is not considered good after sales service especially as its only barely 4 months old , I always normally purchase my items from John Lewis as there after sales service is second to none , so i will not be making this mistake again. With LG products i did not expect this sort of service , and as for the rude man in the service dept Telephone no 03448475454. he really should not be taking calls if he shows no respect for the customers. I do hope we can sort this matter out .

Bad

Purchased phone @ Best Buy 2/2014. Nothing but problems. Shutting down, freezing, locking up. Speaker, microphone failure. 1 month after warranty, speaker, Mic failed. Phone is now useless as is best buy where I purchased it from.

Dear Sir / Madam

I have a complaint about the service and support of your agent in Jordan

My name is Osama Ali , i live in Amman - Jordan . i bought an LG Optimus VU ( P895 ) Phone for 500 $ in Monday 29-4-2013 At 20 : 35 in Amman time .

The phone appeared to be defected in the same day ( it worked for less than an hour ) , so i went to the company which i bought it from ( Tuesday 30-4-2013 At 13 : 48 in Amman time) and they sent it to your agent in Jordan.

they called me and told me they will fix it and i don't want to have a defected mobile so i told them i want to replace it and they didn't respond for this request .

i used the phone for one hour and i have to wait for 6 days ( i don't know why ) to get the phone back and they may send me the same phone fixed and i don't want a new repaired phone.

i love LG products and i wanted to by an LG optimus G pro but after this im rethinking it and i don't want to by any thing from LG any more , or recommend LG products for any of my customers , and i will tell my story for every one that i know any where .

This inconvenience in customer support upsets me so much because the way that your agent treats customers is not in a very good way.

So i file this complaint for you

my phone S.N. is 085646kpsl302

with best regards

Osama D. Ali

mobile : 00962799716125

Osama.ali.physics@gmail.com

Horrible

i purchased my t.v May2011 i noticed around august my t.v started having problems with the volume. One minute you had it then it was gone. I thought it was from the hdmi cords i puchased at a black Friday sale. I bought new ones that were $49.99 at wal-mart around Christmas and for awhile the problem was gone so I thought. My children informed around Febuary2012 when the picture started having lines run across it that they hadn't been watching it when i was gone because they had problems with the volume.

I notified LG and they sent a repair tech out. within two hours of him leaving the volume went out again. The repair teach came on a Friady and that Tuesday while watching the tv white bubbles apeered all over the screen. I got LG back on the phone and they told me it sounded like the megapixels and it would be an expensive fix. I told the lady on the phone how is that when this t.v is not even a year old and was hardly watched.

She then said she would send a repair tech back outbut he couldn't come for two days. I wanted this t.v so bad and now i wish i would have went with another brand. I was always told LG was at the top of the line sorry to disappoint I WOULD NOT recommend this brand to anyone. I will be contacting consumer affairs and a lawyer if this problem continues.

Bad

We have compliant with LG Double door refrigerator. We bought this from Home E Mart Chalakudy on 8 sep 2011 which have compressor warrenty for 6 years. We informed the compliant to Home E Mart on 31 October 2012 and they registered the compliant to LG service center on the same day. ( LG Electronics India PVT LTD, Dominic Care, 16/471A, Chettiparambu, Manavallssery Irinjalakuda. Trissur, Kerala. Pin-680004. Ph-0480-2827723 ). They attended the compliant 10 days after the registeration. The compliant was leakage of gas from the compressor and they refilled the gas. We paid Rs-1398/- for the service. After five days we found the same problem with the product. Then we informed the service center on 16-November 2012. After that we didn't get any respond from the service center. We were trying to get them on phone but nobody is responding. What should we do next? One other thing we want to Know is whether the service is payable or not. I humbly request you to take some action.

hI
We have lots of lg appliances, most recently bought a (dented) fridge from canal walk. Our dishwasher, bought in November last year, stopped working a few times and was fixed. In about may it broke down again, and to date has not been fixed. This means we have been without it for about half the time we have owned it. The very nice repair man, Craig, says there is no part available in the country . This is not fair. Please will someone do something.
Steve Cornell ph 082 896 3538 or wife Wendy on 0728009884

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by stephen Cornell on 09/19/2013 at IP address 197.245.104.173 using our lg lifestyle canal walk complaint form. This opinions contained in this lg lifestyle canal walk customer review titled, "can't fix or replace dishwasher after 3 months or more" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Horrible

I have purchase LG fridge model #LFX25960 ON APRIL 2010 first 6 months fridge started to melt my food and melt the fridge from top .they replaced it with new one since they couldn't find the part they said part is made in Korea and they don't have it, so thank u they gave me a new one ..a yr later exact same problem so they sent someone to fix it again 3 month later same problem but worse its freezing food in the bottom and melting the top on June 2012 they sent someone to fix . September again freezing the bottom shelves and melting the top this time u open u get electrocuted again they sent someone to fix it a month later i called again on November spoke to a supervisor was very unconsidered all he said i aopoligize u got electrocuted and lost $1000 worth of food besides staying without a fridge for a week or two who cares anyway until his company or technician gets the part in ..I reported to them the issue 4 times last time i almost died from electric they dont care all they do is send a technician to fix same problem over and over i deserve a new fridge different model and reimbursement for my food money.. and for money i spent eating out since i cant store food on my fridge and for risking my life and kids life with that damaged fridge of yours ,,as of now november 25/2012 im without a fridge since November 18 waiting for your techinician to get the part ..u think that's fare ?? and no one rom your company seems to take that product serious but ix it ..

Contact the LG Complaint Department