Customer Service Rating
2.05 out of 5 Stars
Based on 96 Votes

LG Complaints

customers have reported 96 problems so far...

Welcome to the LG company complaint page. Here you can file a complaint against LG online for poor customer service, billing problems, or report a rude employee. If you need to contact the LG corporate office with your feedback, there is information listed below including mailing address, customer service phone number, and support email address.

Feedback for LG corporate?

Top 96 Customer Reviews

Experienced poor service? Click here now to visit the LG complaint department.

I bought LG-G4 (LG-H815P) on 24-8-2015 from iMedia store in Cairo, Egypt. My G4 had a boot loop on 4-4-2016, I called the customer service for LG in Egypt, they refused to replace the phone (which is still in the 1 year warranty), they only offered to replace some hardware internal components, at the end I agreed, then I emailed them the receipt I have alongside with the warranty certificate and the S/N of the phone, they confirmed that these are the only required documents and they told me that the only available place for replacing the hardware components is outside Cairo, almost 50 Km outside Cairo.

I went there during their working hours, I took almost 4 hours to reach there (keeping in mind that I have just had an ACL surgery in my knee and I can't move easily) and then they told me that the receipt I have is not acceptable and I need another receipt! the receipt is the same one I emailed them and they confirmed it is correct!! I even told them to take the phone and fix it and I will get them the other receipt they want when I come back to take the phone but they also refused!

After I couldn't get any useful information, I went to the store I bought the mobile phone from to get the correct receipt, then I called them to ask if I can ship the phone to them instead of going the 50 Km again, or to send the phone to a nearer store and they ship it to the main center but they refused and didn't provide any helpful information or recommendation! The worst experience ever, knowing that the bootloop is a manufacturing hardware bug! so it is LG's fault not mine! The first LG product to buy and it is certainly the last product to ever buy from such a company like LG!

Comment (0)

I have purchased LG 42 inch led tv in Oct 2014. Just completed around 1 ½ years. In the month of March 2016, I noticed some light coming from the LED in the size of a small ball. I thought it may disappear after sometime because in branded Product like LG normally defects will not come so early. But I was wrong. Slowly there were 4 to 5 lights in 2 weeks of time. When i contacted LG Customer care they have sent their engineer for inspection and he told panel has become defective and need to be replaced and the cost will be 20000.

I was shocked to hear about that defect within 1.5 years. I have purchased LG product by spending 49,000/- thinking it will last longer. We are investing so much money on brands like LG with a trust that it will last longer. We can also purchase unbranded products who will give more warranty at much lesser price with same quality. I am really disappointed because for a middle class person like me Rs. 49,000 is a very big amount. Please address my issue and help me getting repaired my TV. If not i will share my views in networking site let people know about LG products will get defective within short period of time .

Comment (0)

I cracked the screen on my phone and sent it into the LG repair department. I was told that I was covered under my warranty, but on receipt of the item, they changed their tune and said that the cracked screen was caused by physical damage. The amount to repair was more than the cost for a new unit, so I told them to just send my phone back.

I received the phone about 5 days later, and it no longer worked. I had to contact the customer service department several times, taking hours of my time. I finally got someone to agree to look at it again. So I sent it in and again was told the phone was not under warranty. Furios, I called the LG department to voice my complaints that they took an otherwise working phone, sent back a damaged one, and wanted $150 to fix it. They hung up on me. I have no choice but to file a complaint with anyone who will listen.

Comment (0)

On March 5, 2016 I placed a freshly washed, fork-pierced sweet potato/yam in my Lg Microwave, Model LMV1680ST Serial No. 1Q1TAGH01767. I set the potato for 7 minutes and went about my house-cleaning activities. Within minutes I smelled smoke and returned to the microwave to see the microwave ablaze. Has anyone else submitted a complaint directly to LG corporate about this before? How can I contact customer service and request a refund?

Comment (0)

Your service department is no help to our hotel to program our new LG TV. If we can get help form LG we will change to different brand if have too.

Comment (0)

I have purchase a home audio system model no lg lh70a on 31 Dec 2015. Its sound just like small speakers which is available in market approx Rs 600. I am very sad to purchase this system. I have complained about this to tool free number. My repeated request and shop keeper agreed to check another piece of the same brand which is placed open in his shop. The sound of those system found good and I purchased this item. Now I want to replace this product or repair so that sound can be upgraded. Otherwise I destroyed this stupid set when I think I lost my my mony to purchase lg's brand. Creative 2.1 speakers which is already held with me is always best in sound and woofer.

Comment (0)

I purchased an LG V10 smartphone along with 2 G4s through Verizon. The V10 is a hunk of junk. Slower than a turtle, keeps freezing and crashing forcing me to reboot 3-4 times a day. This is the WORST smartphone I've ever purchased and I'm kicking myself for doing it. Never again.

Comment (0)

I bought an LG TV and it's clearly has something wrong with it. After 1 year it stopped working, no picture, volume and power.  3 boards had to be switched out. Now 3 years later we are back at it. The tv turns on and shuts itself back off. So in 4 years this tv has broken down 2 times. Does LG stick by it's products,  if so please help me out and fix my tv. I have other non lg tv in the house which are all older and have worked in good order. This is not an acceptable level of performance from the LG corporate offices.

Comment (0)

I bought an LG phone on august 20 2015 a lgvs986. Pasted on a motox because of a 100.00 rebate, so Verizon put a rebate claim in for me and said 6 to 8 weeks I would receive it, well I went 10 weeks and nothing ,so I went in to Verizon and they called lg got a number for me to call customer service at 1-877-333-9203. They told me they did not have any info on me ,my phone, or rebate told me to contact verizon. They got a number for a lg rep, said they would call me,no call went back to Verizon they said LG just keeps telling them rebate for august is closed.

So for the last 2 days I have been trying to get a answer. I have talked to 6 different people who send me to some one else. Here are the complaint numbers I have called: 888-511-4446, 1-800-793 8896, 877-333-9203. I am still waiting for a return call. Bottom line is I bought phone, was suppose to get rebate but something went wrong. Now I'm out. I really have been a loyal customer over the years with lg phones, TV, appliances.

Comment (0)

I have been a committed and loyal Samsung phone customer for over 5 years. Never wanted anything else. Never had a single issue with their products. When the note 5 came out I got it but soon traded it in for the LG V10. Being a professional photographer, I fell in love with its capabilities. Today, Dec 13, 2015 I had my phone in my jacket pocket, sitting outside. My phone then fell no more than a foot and a half from my pocket and landed on my WOODEN deck. No biggie, right? I still flipped out cause its brand new and i literally use it for my work now. Much to my surprise, with such high regards for its "military" specs, the top right of the screen was cracked.

But it cracked like there was a weak spot in the glass -- see photos. Also as you can see it did no damage to the rest of the phone and is in perfect condition. I wanted the LG corporate office to be aware of this. And the fact that a foot and a half fall to a wooden surface can leave its owner dissapointed and looking through a crack to take photos on an otherwise flawless piece of technology. Also, a photo I took with the devise at 2am when i first got it and using the manual mode long exposure is also attached, cause its awesome.

Comment (0)

The LG phone is a piece of junk. I paid over a hundred dollars for it. The stupid thing keep shutting it self off and loses all my messages and my phone numbers. I think it might have something to with the google app. I am 69 years old and it is very upsetting to me. It has happened twice. Please let me know what is going on and how I can contact LG corporate headquarters with my complaint. A phone number or an email address would be great.

Comment (0)

I have bought LG refrigerator from Great Eastern, 277/2/1,B.T.rd, Sinthimore, Kolkata 36. Invoice no 13/SA/1516/13629. Invoice date 20.11.15. Model no. LGD292JMFL 258ltr. The refrigerator was delivered on 23/11/15 and demonstrated on 27/11/15. Then I found some scratches on the body while demonstrating! Then the service man told stick the lamination. Already he unstuck the plastic on the body. The lamination is required to protect color of the body. So, why did I stick the lamination? Then I communicated customer care and corporate service center (RNA15112308056,RNA151130012012). I want to replace the refrigerator but they didn't cooperate with me. Its unjustified! I hope you will take necessary action as soon as possible.

Comment (0)

Ordered dryer 11/17, Sent gas dryer that could not be vented on right side although best buy said it could. It is sitting in my laundry room and your delivery service is not delivering the electric one because no one at your store knows if it can be vented on the right side. So I, Me, Myself called LG corporate officeand they said yes it can. So why couldn't some one have checked that out by now. If that electric dryer is not in my laundry room by Tuesday, Nov 2, I will purchase it elsewhere and will demand the plumber's fee of $87.00 plus the $100.00 promised for all the hassle. The only one trying to help is Vicki at your delivery place in Chino. She could not get an answer to two emails or phone calls. What is going on at this store? Vicki called be at least 4 times today as she was trying to get some answers This is your Tustin store and I don't know why the poor customer service, but you should be aware.

Comment (0)

Roughly around 12 November, delivery was schedule for 2 Refrigerators (So I thought) . We have a complete kitchen in our basement onsuite. LG Side by SIde -------never even scheduled. LG French Door ----- Damage to the back of refrigerator, denied delivery by Electrician. They took back the French door refrigerator. After waiting 2 weeks I still hadn't heard from Lowes about a delivery date, so I called them. Spoke to RIck. Nothing was even annotated or reschedule for delivery. Its now 2 weeks before move in date, and was worried because they were special order. Rick said that there were plenty in warehouse.s I thought it was weird since it took time to get these in. He contacted his manager, because someone screwed up. The Manager called me back and set up the new delivery for November 21, 2015. It was around 3 pm when they finally showed up.

Unpacked LG French Door Referigerator, and again, there is damage...... this time 2 very noticeable dents on the side midway on fridge. We thought it was the same fridge from before but serial numbers were different. And again, No LG Side by Side. NOW I'm fuming. We move in on December 1, and still refrigerators. I think it may be time that Lowes cleans house. Do they not get manifests or something that indicates all the items being delivered? Because either human or computer error, this is happening too much. This happened to me in August also, when i ordered a Refrigerator for my current home because it broke. I scheduled a delivery, waited all day, and nothing. By the time I called they were done delivering. Someone did not load the item onto truck. I was livid because I had all my stuff from freezer on ice.

Comment (0)

I have a LG 3G mobile phone bought in March 2015. Recently, my battery drains out quickly even if my mobile is charged for the entire night. It is just like the charge does not hold for even 35 minutes. Moreover, my messages whether sent or received are delayed by mostly 20-22 hours. I also cannot access my you tube and Google map apps. Overall is just like the mobile slows down and freezes sometimes. I sent it for repair and called LG customer service through my carrier from where I bought the mobile (Virgin Mobile Canada) and they claimed it as liquid damage and sent the mobile back un-repaired. My mobile had no direct contact with water and no physical damage.

Comment (0)

I have purchased LG LCD monitor for my PC on 7/7/2014. Before completeting one year the monitor shows black spots on screen I have reported to the shop and they registered a complaint in the service center. And my complaint number is 150715037393, one day a technician came in my house and examined the monitor and says your panel is broken there is no warranty. I have told him I have warranty up to 3 years and the monitor is not broken it is happened automatically, it is related the dead cell problem. He issue me a visiting card of service center and said they will contact you. After some days I called them but no help till date to day 12/11/2015 I called them and asked abut the replacement of the panel through payment they said that it will be worth of Rs 6000+etc that is In market LED monitor can by Rs5000 and bellow. I feel very bad .about the lackadaisical attitude of your company. Only one mistake I have made that is I be leaved your product. My first mobile phone was LG KP500 and many of my electronic goods are LG products. There is no chance to by any products in future named LG and I will pass my story both my friends and people I know. Soon the news will spread in social medias also, and I will take the issue to Consumer Court.

Comment (0)

Compliant No. 151029022847. I am facing problem in my LG Fully Automatic Washing Machine model N0: T7018AFFPS since September. I logged a complaint, the service engineer came & asked to send W/M to service center Then machine return back to me in 10 days time because part was not available. Now on 31/10 ag. new compliant, Engineer came & asked your clutch broken, machine need to be send to service center to replace clutch & machine will be back with in 1-2 days. After that no update from your side what is going on with my machine, what is the status. When I called up today your ASM said part not available in stock so it will take time. How much? I don't know. I am fed up with LG services. Your service engineer asked to send machine to service center & every time the part is not available at your service station.

Comment (0)

I buy a refrigerator, they broke easy and I fight with the company for one year for the send to may house a technical to check the refrigerator. I buy a new with may money out may pocket because they never fix may refrigerator and may groceries go bad. They don't care they don't pay for. I fight with them for may money back they don't give me anything and the refrigerator was new when this happen..im so mad whit this company. I don't buy anything for this company again.

Comment (0)

Washer was giving me a "de code" and would not start. Appointment made for 5/11/2015 at 3:00 pm. The appt. was canceled by repairman because the part (door lock) needed to be ordered. Appointment rescheduled for Friday, 5/15/15. I took Friday off from work and repairman showed up at 10:45 am. Repairman determined that perhaps lock was not the problem. Repairman found two coins under tub plate and tub not balanced for which I paid, via check $200.00.

I washed two loads of clothes and the "de code" returned. I called 800 number again to report this, and they assigned a different repairman for Monday, 5/18/15. I take off another day and repairman comes at 2:30 pm with no tools or parts, and he wants to come tomorrow, 5/19//15 at 4:00 pm. He asked if he could have the part mailed to my house to which I said no, securing the part is not my responsibility.

This is rude and inconsiderate of my time. When I go to work I am prepared and don't ask others to be responsible for what I should deliver. My machine is not working, I have taken off two days from work and I find your responsiveness to me as a consumer rude. Time is money and my time is just as important to my employers.

I asked the people on phones for service repair for an email or phone number to contact you and was told that they were not allowed. I have put a stop on the check....no service no pay and if your people fix it I will use a credit card. My washer is 3 years old. Very disappointed and I don't think that I will purchase your products in the future.

Comment (0)

I have purchased a new LG AC through snapdeal.com on 29.04.2015. I had lodged a request with LG customer care for installation of the AC and I was given complaint no.RNA150430002897 and that MACROSS Tech will do the installation. When I contacted Mascross Tech, they refused to do the installation. Thereafter, I followed up with LG customer care as well as Snapdeal but till today there has been no communication from LG and the AC is yet to be installed!! I am not happy getting the run-around and am now at the point of wanting a refund and going elsewhere!

Comment (0)

I have purchased LG 49 inch 4K TV from your authorized dealer, Vijay Sales. Within two days of buying, TV developed a problem in feature on the screen. Immediately, I complained to Vijay sales. Your representative said that the problem is in the amplifier and not the TV. The problem persisted and on the second visit by your representative, he is saying that the panel is to replaced and the total cost would be Rs 31000/-. He added that it is damaged. I fail to understand that in spite of the TV being handled with care, (not a single scratch on TV. and hardly a month old TV) has the panel not working.

I had submitted my complaint to Vijay Sales at customer care no. 1504B232469 on 23rd of April. He ensured me that my complaint shall be shorted out at the earliest but I regret to inform you that no one from LG has gotten in touch after the visit of your representative on 25th April.

In addition to the above, it is also necessary to inform you that the Panel of the TV is generally used for years together i.e. more than 10-15 years but it is very strange to experience that just after one month the panel is to replaced. The above incident has created the doubt that if a defective unit was given to me You will appreciate that consumers buy the LG product believing its quality by default at the higher prices than the other similar product available in the market but if such type of quality problem will be faced by the consumer, Brand value of LG will erode drastically.

I am really feeling disturbed & frustrated by the attitude of the LG. Now I request you, kindly look in to the matter immediately & get the product replaced with the new one keeping the faith alive in the consumers about the quality products of LG.

Comment (0)

My 2 T split A.C installed by LG needs service and attending to sound in outdoor wall mounted unit. No action taken in spite of three requests no. RNA 150421085204 dated 21st April, RNA 150428012656 dated 28th April and RNA 150501015145 dated 1st May, 2015. Every time the job is given to Engineer Mr. Rajeev Kashyap (Mob: 9711359766), who has not been attending. Mr. Naresh, Supervisor (Mob: 9711359736) had promised to get the job done on Saturday 2nd May, but his mobile is switched off, and I am not sure whether the job will be done by LG.

Comment (0)

I know this will fall on deaf ears. As always I have a house of lg products and now started switching to Samsung. I have contacted you all before I had a tv 3d 55 inch $3000 it didn't last 2 years. I asked lg for help and got no where. I took it to pc Richards they said the panel was shot not worth fixing. Now I am happy to say I have stopped 33 people from buying lg and I will get as many as I can for the rest of my life not to buy lg. I have a job that deals with the public hope I hit the ceo in the pocket in time.

Comment (5)

I purchased 2 galaxy note 4 phones and 2 LG tablets, which we've only had for 2 months and 1 of the tablets is not holding a charge. Sent to LG as instructed. No accessories except the $45.00 cover to protect in shipping and the manufacturer box. It was returned to me in a flimsy box with a thin bubble wrap a sticky substance on the back. No charge and charged it from10pm-1-11am the day I picked it up.

Comment (0)

I purchased a refrigerator in 2012. Since three years I have called them for the defective freezer because ice was collecting in the freezer. They have totally ignored my complint since last one year.

Comment (0)

LG Lucid 3 is my phone. have been a customer of Verizon for 11 years. I upgraded my phone to a LG Lucid 3 about six months ago and I am awaiting my fifth phone from them. My first phone had a faulty charging core and the keyboard would stop working, which meant I had to do a factory restore each time and lose all my data, apps and have to resign in to all my apps after downloading them again. Due to the faulty charging piece, the Verizon chargers would not work, they went in and were loose. I had to hold it in their and make sure not to move or it wouldn't charge. Most times it still did not charge because it stated it was not a compatible charger. I have purchased three chargers from the Verizon store which is a waste of money. The second replacement phone had the same problem and it was overheating. The phone would not be in use and yet it was hot to the touch and would shut off due to overheating. I had the same problem with the charging core and even bought and wasted money on a new battery because the Verizon customer service rep said it could be the battery. I called again to have it replaced and that customer service representative stated they were having problems with LG and the faulty charging core and she would make a note for the warehouse not to send out a phone from the same lot number.

I received the third replacement phone and this one came broken from day one. None of the four chargers worked in it. I called again to Verizon Wireless and they said it was only a small percentage of phones that had this problem and they check every phone before they are shipped out. Obviously not because this one came broken from the beginning. If it was a small percentage, then why had I received three phones in a row with the same problem? I received my fourth phone from Verizon Tuesday and the software was faulty. It froze up, the touch screen worked when it wanted to, it kicked me out of every app. I troubleshooted several times and Verizon found it was faulty and are now shipping out my 5th phone. The representative said the only way to get another brand of phone since LG sux bad is by upgrading, so they are sending me another LG piece of crap phone. They admitted to knowing that brand of phone is faulty and they are working on it, not once but three times it was admitted. Yet, they sold me a phone that was faulty and continue (5x total with the one being shipped) to send me the same phone that is faulty. I am under contract with them, I pay them for a service and they cannot provide me with a phone that actually works.

Comment (0)

I purchased new LG Washer & Dryer set Aug. 2010 after Consumer Reports rated set high. This was terribly wrong! Dryer DLE 2050W control board failed Sept 2011 (was replaced), and again Sept 2012 and replaced again. In Dec 2014 (just over 4 years old), dryer stopped heating. Contacted repairman who replaced heating element, thermostat, sensors, etc. and was unable to get operational even after contacting LG tech support. I am VERY VERY disappointed and may not purchase LG products again - unless you were to intervene and resolve. I spent over $400 and have nothing to show for it. Let me know ASAP as I have to replace soon!

Comment (0)

I bought a LG microwave as a gift for my aged parents & it gave trouble on Day 1.When they called the technician he told them that the settings were wrong & he just fiddled with it & asked them to use only one setting & left though they asked him to change the unit .Now it's been just over a year & the machine has stopped working.Microwave are work horses & go on for ages was my experience.Now they cannot get hold of anybody as all the numbers on their manual is discontinued .LG boasts of customer care & support & is this what we get for going with their product.I am feeling guilty for buying my parents one & having them run in circles.

Comment (0)

I called the LG customer service to come and check it. First they were not answering, after a couple of calls when finally answered their system they said was not currently working to register the complain, they said to call after ½ an hr. I did call at approximately 1 hr later no one answered I kept on calling and calling with no vain the phone rings answer machine tells you to call the extension but no one is there to answer. If the complain is not answered promptly, then I appreciate a total refund and return of product.

Comment (0)

I have purchased 32LA 6210-TD Sr no 303NDHBE4681 from Lulu (Oman)on 4th July 2013 .This TV has been installed in India 14th July 13 .I was facing problem with the TV as the display was not seen .When contacted LG service center from India, they had replaced mother board as it was failed on 27 th July 2014 .Now after 7 months i am faced the same problem (motherboard has failed) .The LG service engineer attended and told the spare needs to be changed Cost Rs 5000 / .I requested since the failure is 2nd time within 7 months the part should be replaced free of cost, but LG says that it is out of warranty and I will have to pay for the same . I have refused to pay since I doubt for the quality as the same part fails within the period ot 7 months and the basic reason of failure is not known . I am requesting you to consider the replacement free of cost . Though I have reminded LG that I will scrap the TV instead of paying the amount, they are ok with that but are not analysing the fault .They have standard reply to their mail and when contacted toll free no they say it is out of warranty and the job will have to be paid .Even if I pay they are not taking guarantee whether the part will last for how many months . I am really frustrated for their service and quality .

Comment (0)

I filed a complaint in LG against the model # 22LU11UR. After my first call, Technician did not come to my place to fix the issue. After the second call, when technician visited us, he told us that the company does not have spare parts for this model, if you want i can fix it with local company parts and not from LG and there is no such guarantee it will work. What a pathetic service it is, can someboday explain this?

Comment (0)

I purchased an LG smart tv, model No 29MT31S/PZ from currys on the 22/11/2014, as i have always purchased LG because i like there products , it has developed a fault so i phoned the LG repair and technical line spoke to a man called paul who arranged to pick it up on the 24th/3/2015 , i took the day off work ,but no one turned up so i called them again and a man called Dean said that i should have had a call back but paul was still learning the job. I explained everything to him and i told him that i had taken a day off work of which i do not get paid for and his reply to that was "Same as all of us, which made me very angry , so rude, so i asked to speak to the manager and he said he didn't have one , then after me having to persist he then said he isn't available , so now he does have a manager. buy this time i was not very happy at all and he then said "Oh my god" under his breath but loud enough for me to hear , this was extremely rude and un professional ,if i hadn't of called when no one turned up i probably wouldn't of heard from anyone regarding this matter.

I then asked as i have been messed around having taken time off work and making several calls at my expence are you able to send me a new replacement and take away the faulty item his reply was no . I have spoken to Currys regarding this matter and they said that if i can take it in the store they would have it repaired then i would have to pick it up , i an not able to do this as i have no means of transport , and to be honest with you this is not considered good after sales service especially as its only barely 4 months old , I always normally purchase my items from John Lewis as there after sales service is second to none , so i will not be making this mistake again. With LG products i did not expect this sort of service , and as for the rude man in the service dept Telephone no 03448475454. he really should not be taking calls if he shows no respect for the customers. I do hope we can sort this matter out .

Comment (0)

Purchased phone @ Best Buy 2/2014. Nothing but problems. Shutting down, freezing, locking up. Speaker, microphone failure. 1 month after warranty, speaker, Mic failed. Phone is now useless as is best buy where I purchased it from.

Comment (0)

We bought this refrigerator in 2010 after reading such stellar reviews. In december of 2011 the clip on the left facing door broke. We ordered the part from Encompass as recommended by LG. The wrong part was sent due to an error on lg's website. The correct part was shipped and after paying 2 service calls, the door still did not work correctly. This was not due to our service man but was because of how Lg made the door. To put the $2.00 part in the whole door had to be taken apart and the rubber could not be correctly put back. We then ordered a whole new left facing door. Now we have paid about $500+ for a $2 part. This morning 2/3/13 low and behold, the clip on the right side facing door has broken. It will now cost us almost $300 to replace that door, again for a $2 part. This is all on a refrigerator that is only 2 years old. I will never buy another LG product and I will recommend that no one else does either.

Comment (0)

LG products have a bad design. The pastic Panel on the range is the worst idea - we bought a new a brand new range and it has not
been even 6 months, and the whole panel is cracked and broken. Called LG customer service and they are saying that they will replace it
only if it impacts functionality - I am wondering what to do. I have 6 more months before the warranty expires.
I am thinking of filing a complaint with OH attorney general's office . A new range panel should not be doing this.

Comment (0)

Dear Sir, I have LG LCD TV model no 22LU11UR CTR Serail no 105PLSY026086 which was gifted to me in July 2011. on 12-10-2012 our TV was not getting Started so on 13-10-2012 we complaint about it to LG Customer care India. they had registered our complaint and given us our complaint No RNA121013044937 a technician had come and he checked he TV and said that there was this one part which was damaged which had to be repalced and at that given point of time it was not available with them so they would had to order it and get it within a weeks time but now it is more than 15 days till date they have not got the required part and our TV is still unrepaired and whenever we call the LG customer Care they are not giving me the same reason.Shall appreciate if you could intervene in the matter and get our TV repaired at the earliest.

Comment (0)

13 Months ago i purchased a $3,000 Refrigerator from Best Buy. I paid Best Buy to deliver and install the refrigerator. Now my ice maker will not work. I call LG support and they tell me the unit is just out of warranty. I will be required to call a LG certified repairman and pay for the repair out of my pocket.

Not only will I never buy a LG product but I will preach to anyone that listens that LG quality does not warrant the price.

Comment (0)

I bought a LG Refrigerator in November 2008. Now the compressor keeps trying to start and than click offs. The freezer no longer freeze and the refrigerator is warm inside. I have called LG many times and was given names of companies authorized to do the warranty service. I have called about 8 places and no one comes to my area. I called LG back and was told by a person that it was my problem since no one they recommended would come out. When I ask to speak to a supervisor, I was put on hold and than hung up on. I called back and spoke to another person who said they would try to find someone.
I am very dissatified with LG and the service. This refrigerator cost me over $1500.00. Now I am suppose to just throw it away?

Comment (0)

We bought a 55 inch television in July, 2011. In Oct. 2011 we had a problem with the TV. Benchmark Electronics came out the very next day and said I needed a new part. He submitted this to LG. The part was out of stock and I would have to wait for it to come in. No problem! Part comes in a week later, TV is fixed...for the moment! In Dec. 2011 another problem with the TV! Call LG again. Again, Benchmark comes right out and says that I need a new television and he submitted the paperwork. This was the beginning of Dec. I figure we should have the new TV prior to Christmas, which is fine. A few days before Christmas I decide to call LG to find out what is going on.

Of course the part, once again, is out of stock and I would have to wait 10 days before they would begin the process of a swap. I explained to her that it has been more than 10 days. No real response except to tell me that she will push this paperwork to resolution dept. OK...still not upset...things happen. I chalk it up to busy time of year. I call back a week later and the resolution dept. has no knowledge of any of this. New year comes around, still nothing. Now I am basically calling every single day! First week of January, I call once again. Just to let you know, LG will never call you back!!

I have initiated every single phone call! Now I am told they need a copy of my receipt so they can forward this to Resolution! What?? They should have the receipt from the first problem, but that would be too easy! So I asked why, if you needed another receipt, wasn't I asked for that over a month ago?? No real response. Now...once they receive the receipt it would take another week or so for the resolution dept. to review it and decide what the next step is. It is at that point that I flipped my lid!! Are you kidding me...another week? I have been waiting for nearly a month! So...I want a manager...

I get Jewel Brooks. I explain the situation...telll her there should be a book about this for her to read when she pulls up my complaint. She tells me to fax her over the receipt and she would personally make sure that Resolution received it and they would move on this immediately! I hang up and fax the receipt over to her. Five days go by...nothing! I call back again...and now I am not so friendly with anyone on the phone...nor do I care. Resolution does have the receipt, but it has to be reviewed and a decision would be made...in about a week! Good Lord, WTF!! I call back a couple of days later and finally they have agreed to a swap...someonoe would be calling me to go over how that works. Guess what? No call...I call again the next day.

Michelle Bonds is in charge of my case and would be handling the swap. Well...there is no swap because they do not have a comparable model so I would be getting a refund. I am due over $1600.00! She tells me once the TV is picked up I am no longer responsible for it and that I would receive my refund. OK...sounds good! The tv is picked up on January 9th. I call her to let her know and get her voice mail. I ask her to please call me back because the tv was picked up but it was not packaged...just put in the back of a truck. I did not wanna be responsible for any damage to the tv if there is any after it left my residence. No phone call back. I call the next day...

I wanna know when my refund is being mailed out. I have already purchased a new TV, NOT LG, and want to pay this off with the refund due me. I called everyday for a few days and she never called me back. Not ever! I finally call and she picks up and I am told that I have to wait until the TV is in LGs hands...and it hasn't been delivered yet. Wait? Didn't you tell me that once it was picked up it was no longer my responsiblilty and I would receive my refund. Nope...not what she said. So...I wait. LG picks up the TV from the freight company...I know this because I have contacted the freight company.

I call Michelle Brooks back. Now I have to wait for it to be delivered to receive the refund. If I could choke someone at LG I would have. I am so pissed I am beside myself. Finally...the TV is delivered to LG on Jan. 30th. I call on Feb 1st. I get her on the phone and she can't find the paperwork. She puts me on hold and when she gets back on she has my paperwork. Yes! The tv has been delivered, BUT...checks are only written out of Tuesdays and mailed out of Friday! So...since it was Wednesday I would have to wait until next week for the check to be cut, which was 2 days ago...and it will be mailed out of Friday...tomorrow! I start screaming at her. I have finally had enough!

I want her supervisor!! Guess what...no answer, left a voice mail and have never received a phone call back! So...here I sit telling this story because it is so ridiculous!! You can't make this crap up! I will never ever buy another LG product. Their service sucks...and so does the people who work for them, besides the customer service that you get when you originally call. I guess once they put the check in the mail tomorrow, if it gets mailed tomorrow...I will find out that the mail isn't picked up or mailed out on Fridays and I should receive my check in the next couple of weeks!

Comment (0)

I bought my LG Waveforce washer on 3/31/2012 from Sears Outlet. The electronic boards in the washer went out 3 times by end of September 2012 (6 months). It died a fourth time on 4/14/2013- 2 weeks out of warranty. I had planned on buying the extended warranty but hadn't had time to call about it yet. I contacted LG about buying an extended warranty but they wouldn't sell it to me because my washer was broke, and I asked them for a curteous extended warranty since I had so many problems with it. I immediately sent them all the documentation they needed and after being strung along for 2 weeks and finally escallating to a superviser, I was told they would not give me a curteous extended warranty because I bought it at a Sears Outlet?? I could understand if it were Craiglist, ebay, or some used 3rd party appliance store, but a Sears Outlet?? I own several large appliances and electronics by LG so I consider myself a loyal customer, and I only asked that they show me the same appreciation since my washer is obviously a lemon. At this point I've received nothing but horrible customer service and a devistating lack of appreciation for my business and as of right now I will never buy another LG product again. I'm hoping a positive response by LG will pursuade me otherwise.

Comment (0)

In 2009, we purchased and entire kitchen of appliances. We bought the extended warranty. Immediately we experienced problems with t he stove heating correctly. Finally in Nov of 2011-through the extended warranty--we had someone again come out to the house because the stove smelled like it was burning and then we would get an F-7 error code. The repair people replaced this part, with no success, to this day. The last repair person could not figure why the stove wasn't working.

He contacted his service repair, who then contacted LG service repair and they were finally told that it has been a cronic problem with this stove model. That the relay board connectors needed to be crimped just so, so it didn't burn out. A replacement part would not be available until Mar 28. This was NOT acceptable to us, as we had already gone 3 months without a working oven.

I called LG and talked with a manager of the customer service department, and I told her the whole story, I asked her why this manufacturer defect was never brought to the attention of the consumer or the techs that work on the product? She didn't have an answer and kept telling me that I have the extended warranty and I need to deal with them. Then the issue becomes, what if I didn't have the extended warranty? The warranty company has been great in helping us, far more than LG, who knew about this problem and who now wants to take NO responsibility for it.

I think this is horrible, as the burning relay board is definitely a fire safety hazard and also the responsibility of LG. It was a manufacture defect! I would like to be compensated for all the time I had to take off of my job to be home to have a stove repaired that could never be repaired, the loss of the time using the oven and all the emotional stress in dealing with this issue. The stove model is LRE30453ST.

Comment (0)

My father had puchased one 1.5 ton split AC from ASHIRWAD ELECT. Tilak maidan road, muzaffarpur. 2. after pur chase no company rep turned up for a week for installation, purforce we got it installed by local vendor. 3. AC in not functioning correctly till date. even complaint lodge to local service centre and also to customer care mumbai. cus care mumbai assured guarnteed service, but still no rep has turned up till date. 4. we spoke to LG service center area manager Mr RK Shukla and also given reference and complaint number but he refused to carry out any service and inturn misbehaved also. 5. My father is a old aged person(69yrs) and he went to the service centre lot many times but no action has been taken so far. 6. even it has been told by the area maneger" do what ever u want to do, I won't provide service. no one can do shit to me". 7. May I once again request you to kindly look into the matter and resolve it. It is to inform you that The LG dealer is just defaming the brand name and reputation of ur company. and i can assure u we will never recommend any one to buy ur product since service of ur company is pathetic. 8. My old aged father is mentally,financially and physically harrased by the LG company as no action has been taken for the complaint since 07 months.

Comment (0)

My LG monitor broke within 45 days of purchasing. I was promised that if I follow the rules and returning in the proper fashion ( with all the required paperwork) and prepay for the replacement monitor, I would recieve a refund. NOTHING. When I contact the person who was in charge Barbara HOLIWAY with resolutions ( barbara.muhammad@lge.com ; 256- 772-4587) she no longer returns my email.

Comment (0)

In August of 2010 I bought an LG stove. Within 3.5 month knobs on the stove cracked most likely because of the heat from the oven below. I called LG and they sent me a replacement "because of the courtesy". Within few months new ones started to crack. We were using just few at a time. By the end of 2012 almost all of them were gone (with except of one) and called LG again. LG declined to send me a new set. Recently my last knob started failing. Not long ago I came into the kitchen and felt the smell of gas there. My discussions with LG did not get anywhere: they still reject a request for new knobs.

Comment (0)

I have bought LG 32 inch LCD TV in FEB 2011. Recently my TV display gone and lodged a complaint. LG person visited my house and checke the TV. He came to conclusion that because of dirty water canel which flows near my place TV panel has gone. I was shocked after hearing such words from LG person. Spent almost 30,000 Rs and beacuse of this issue, my TV got damaged.

Comment (0)

In 2010 I bought 15000 dollars worth of lg appliances for my new home,this is the first time I selected lg products,we have had problems with our dishwasher which is giving out a burning smell,everytime a techinician came to check it they said its fine,everytime the dishwasher was used we could
smell a burning smell.I called the customer service centre and was talking to a guy called philp he told me he was going to put me on hold but he cut
me off,then I called again and spoke to karin and told her that we have the same problem but this time there a rubber seal at the bottom that was on
fire,although she did tell me to send her photos of the damage and a invoice of the purchase,I found both her and the prevous guy some what not cur
tious,can you imagine if my wife was not home when the dishwasher was running for all we now the house could have up in flames,I am disapointed in the resonse from lg as we have had issues from day one.

Comment (1)

My father had purchased LG LED Model 32LS 3700 TV as on 18/10/2012 at panvel. On or about 02/08/2013 the it has got some problem and became Non functional . we tried to register Complaint via Telephone but the same was not registered, so we went to the service center and registered the complaint. the customer care people came to our place and checked the TV n reported us that some part need to be brought and it will take 8-10 days. after the given time we contacted the concerned personal and he said that the part is not available hence they will reimburse us the Bill amount of the same and for which they asked for th Original bill and Cancelled cheque n the same was provided by us.

Its Been 8-10 days since then but there is no furthur steps taken. This is to bring to your information that its been near about one months since register of our complaint and yet no furthur step is taken or being communicated to us. Please do the neeedful as early as possible otherwise we vl have to take necessary legal action in respect of the same.

Comment (0)

To MD LG Head Quarter Delhi India. Subject: Complaint of Defected Microwave oven purchased from Tohana (Fatehabad – Haryana) Date: 20th October, 2012. Sir, I Bhoj Raj, Lecturer – in – Biology, resident of Tohana beg to state most humbly that : 1. I purchase Microwave oven ( Worth Rs. 11300 – 00) from M/s Singla Electronics Railway Road Tohana – 125120 on 29th December 2012 for personal use. 2. When I reached home on the same day, I wanted to operate the Oven, but it did not work. At the same time I contact the Shopkeeper to come and set this oven right. But He did not respond and asked me to contact customer care for rectification. I contacted many times customer care drawing no solution of my predicament. 3. Detail of the complaints as follows: S. No .Complaint No. Date Remarks 1 RNA 120719027918 19/7/2012 NO Response 2 RNA 120912089382 12/9/2012 NO Response 3 RNA 120417057293 NO Response 4 RNA 120919034844 19/92012 NO Response 5 RNA 121003047724 3/10/2012 NO Response 6 RNA 1210030447724 12/102012 NO Response 4. Only once the technician visited my house to remove the fault in the micro oven. When he left the house, the device again became faulty in on time. I again contacted. I found indifferent behavior of the dealer and the technician. 5.

Comment (0)

I bought one about five years ago and worked great. I remodeled my kitchen by installing hard wood floors and within one year the freezer will have ice in back of the draw which if I do not remove it in time it turns to water and ruined my hardwood floors, I called my insurance company a contractor inspected it and he then sent in a engineer which wrote up a five page story how my floors were installed wron. BS, I have been a contractor for many years, and yes I have seen hardwood floors have a problem and it was easily fixed. Mine can not be fixed and I need a whole new floor.

LG refrigerator stopped working 8/19/11. Sears and LG. notified ,sear came to ascess problem 8/20/11 .LG states we have Service Hub in your states that could do the work tomorrow, but sear has to fit it because we have a contract with them. Schedule repair date 8/31/11. Sear called at 2:30 pm to "Cancel". Stating our service tech. had to go home sick, RESCHEDULE ME FOR 9/12/11. First date advailable for two- men service repair.That mean no refrigertor from 8/19/11 - 9/12/11 That is TOO LONG..

Customer service that is a laugh spoke with SIX different people with very litte english , very short with me.Leaving me on the line for 40 + min. waiting for a superviser. No different in her attitude , just as bad.Mind you it is 95 degree here

Contact the LG Complaint Department