Customer Satisfaction Results

LG

Complaint Department

Filed by michael girdusky on Apr 18, 2015
Consumer Rating

I know this will fall on deaf ears. As always I have a house of lg products and now started switching to Samsung. I have contacted you all before I had a tv 3d 55 inch $3000 it didn't last 2 years. I asked lg for help and got no where. I took it to pc Richards they said the panel was shot not worth fixing. Now I am happy to say I have stopped 33 people from buying lg and I will get as many as I can for the rest of my life not to buy lg. I have a job that deals with the public hope I hit the ceo in the pocket in time.

2 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about LG?

Compare LG to Similar Cell Phones more...

LG Customer Feedback Trending Now

74 LG consumers have created complaints against LG to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free LG complaint form to share your review. Need to contact LG corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

2 customers agree with this feedback

Consumer Rating

I purchased 2 galaxy note 4 phones and 2 LG tablets, which we've only had for 2 months and 1 of the tablets is not holding a charge. Sent to LG as instructed. No accessories except the $45.00 cover to protect in shipping and the manufacturer box. It was returned to me in a flimsy box with a thin bubble wrap a sticky substance on the back. No charge and charged it from10pm-1-11am the day I picked it up.

Consumer Rating

I purchased a refrigerator in 2012. Since three years I have called them for the defective freezer because ice was collecting in the freezer. They have totally ignored my complint since last one year.

Consumer Rating

LG Lucid 3 is my phone. have been a customer of Verizon for 11 years. I upgraded my phone to a LG Lucid 3 about six months ago and I am awaiting my fifth phone from them. My first phone had a faulty charging core and the keyboard would stop working, which meant I had to do a factory restore each time and lose all my data, apps and have to resign in to all my apps after downloading them again. Due to the faulty charging piece, the Verizon chargers would not work, they went in and were loose. I had to hold it in their and make sure not to move or it wouldn't charge. Most times it still did not charge because it stated it was not a compatible charger. I have purchased three chargers from the Verizon store which is a waste of money. The second replacement phone had the same problem and it was overheating. The phone would not be in use and yet it was hot to the touch and would shut off due to overheating. I had the same problem with the charging core and even bought and wasted money on a new battery because the Verizon customer service rep said it could be the battery. I called again to have it replaced and that customer service representative stated they were having problems with LG and the faulty charging core and she would make a note for the warehouse not to send out a phone from the same lot number.

I received the third replacement phone and this one came broken from day one. None of the four chargers worked in it. I called again to Verizon Wireless and they said it was only a small percentage of phones that had this problem and they check every phone before they are shipped out. Obviously not because this one came broken from the beginning. If it was a small percentage, then why had I received three phones in a row with the same problem? I received my fourth phone from Verizon Tuesday and the software was faulty. It froze up, the touch screen worked when it wanted to, it kicked me out of every app. I troubleshooted several times and Verizon found it was faulty and are now shipping out my 5th phone. The representative said the only way to get another brand of phone since LG sux bad is by upgrading, so they are sending me another LG piece of crap phone. They admitted to knowing that brand of phone is faulty and they are working on it, not once but three times it was admitted. Yet, they sold me a phone that was faulty and continue (5x total with the one being shipped) to send me the same phone that is faulty. I am under contract with them, I pay them for a service and they cannot provide me with a phone that actually works.

Consumer Rating

I purchased new LG Washer & Dryer set Aug. 2010 after Consumer Reports rated set high. This was terribly wrong! Dryer DLE 2050W control board failed Sept 2011 (was replaced), and again Sept 2012 and replaced again. In Dec 2014 (just over 4 years old), dryer stopped heating. Contacted repairman who replaced heating element, thermostat, sensors, etc. and was unable to get operational even after contacting LG tech support. I am VERY VERY disappointed and may not purchase LG products again - unless you were to intervene and resolve. I spent over $400 and have nothing to show for it. Let me know ASAP as I have to replace soon!

Consumer Rating

I bought a LG microwave as a gift for my aged parents & it gave trouble on Day 1.When they called the technician he told them that the settings were wrong & he just fiddled with it & asked them to use only one setting & left though they asked him to change the unit .Now it's been just over a year & the machine has stopped working.Microwave are work horses & go on for ages was my experience.Now they cannot get hold of anybody as all the numbers on their manual is discontinued .LG boasts of customer care & support & is this what we get for going with their product.I am feeling guilty for buying my parents one & having them run in circles.

Consumer Rating

I called the LG customer service to come and check it. First they were not answering, after a couple of calls when finally answered their system they said was not currently working to register the complain, they said to call after ½ an hr. I did call at approximately 1 hr later no one answered I kept on calling and calling with no vain the phone rings answer machine tells you to call the extension but no one is there to answer. If the complain is not answered promptly, then I appreciate a total refund and return of product.

Consumer Rating

I have purchased 32LA 6210-TD Sr no 303NDHBE4681 from Lulu (Oman)on 4th July 2013 .This TV has been installed in India 14th July 13 .I was facing problem with the TV as the display was not seen .When contacted LG service center from India, they had replaced mother board as it was failed on 27 th July 2014 .Now after 7 months i am faced the same problem (motherboard has failed) .The LG service engineer attended and told the spare needs to be changed Cost Rs 5000 / .I requested since the failure is 2nd time within 7 months the part should be replaced free of cost, but LG says that it is out of warranty and I will have to pay for the same . I have refused to pay since I doubt for the quality as the same part fails within the period ot 7 months and the basic reason of failure is not known . I am requesting you to consider the replacement free of cost . Though I have reminded LG that I will scrap the TV instead of paying the amount, they are ok with that but are not analysing the fault .They have standard reply to their mail and when contacted toll free no they say it is out of warranty and the job will have to be paid .Even if I pay they are not taking guarantee whether the part will last for how many months . I am really frustrated for their service and quality .

Consumer Rating

I filed a complaint in LG against the model # 22LU11UR. After my first call, Technician did not come to my place to fix the issue. After the second call, when technician visited us, he told us that the company does not have spare parts for this model, if you want i can fix it with local company parts and not from LG and there is no such guarantee it will work. What a pathetic service it is, can someboday explain this?

Consumer Rating

I purchased an LG smart tv, model No 29MT31S/PZ from currys on the 22/11/2014, as i have always purchased LG because i like there products , it has developed a fault so i phoned the LG repair and technical line spoke to a man called paul who arranged to pick it up on the 24th/3/2015 , i took the day off work ,but no one turned up so i called them again and a man called Dean said that i should have had a call back but paul was still learning the job. I explained everything to him and i told him that i had taken a day off work of which i do not get paid for and his reply to that was "Same as all of us, which made me very angry , so rude, so i asked to speak to the manager and he said he didn't have one , then after me having to persist he then said he isn't available , so now he does have a manager. buy this time i was not very happy at all and he then said "Oh my god" under his breath but loud enough for me to hear , this was extremely rude and un professional ,if i hadn't of called when no one turned up i probably wouldn't of heard from anyone regarding this matter.

I then asked as i have been messed around having taken time off work and making several calls at my expence are you able to send me a new replacement and take away the faulty item his reply was no . I have spoken to Currys regarding this matter and they said that if i can take it in the store they would have it repaired then i would have to pick it up , i an not able to do this as i have no means of transport , and to be honest with you this is not considered good after sales service especially as its only barely 4 months old , I always normally purchase my items from John Lewis as there after sales service is second to none , so i will not be making this mistake again. With LG products i did not expect this sort of service , and as for the rude man in the service dept Telephone no 03448475454. he really should not be taking calls if he shows no respect for the customers. I do hope we can sort this matter out .

Consumer Rating

Purchased phone @ Best Buy 2/2014. Nothing but problems. Shutting down, freezing, locking up. Speaker, microphone failure. 1 month after warranty, speaker, Mic failed. Phone is now useless as is best buy where I purchased it from.

Consumer Rating

My father had purchased LG LED Model 32LS 3700 TV as on 18/10/2012 at panvel. On or about 02/08/2013 the it has got some problem and became Non functional . we tried to register Complaint via Telephone but the same was not registered, so we went to the service center and registered the complaint. the customer care people came to our place and checked the TV n reported us that some part need to be brought and it will take 8-10 days. after the given time we contacted the concerned personal and he said that the part is not available hence they will reimburse us the Bill amount of the same and for which they asked for th Original bill and Cancelled cheque n the same was provided by us. Its Been 8-10 days since then but there is no furthur steps taken.

This is to bring to your information that its been near about one months since register of our complaint and yet no furthur step is taken or being communicated to us.
Please do the neeedful as early as possible otherwise we vl have to take necessary legal action in respect of the same.

Reena Prajapati
Advocate

Contact No. 8976620931

To
MD LG Head Quarter
Delhi India.

Subject: Complaint of Defected Microwave oven purchased from Tohana (Fatehabad – Haryana)
Date: 20th October, 2012.

Sir,
I Bhoj Raj, Lecturer – in – Biology, resident of Tohana beg to state most humbly that :
1. I purchase Microwave oven ( Worth Rs. 11300 – 00) from M/s Singla Electronics Railway Road Tohana – 125120 on 29th December 2012 for personal use.
2. When I reached home on the same day, I wanted to operate the Oven, but it did not work. At the same time I contact the Shopkeeper to come and set this oven right. But He did not respond and asked me to contact customer care for rectification. I contacted many times customer care drawing no solution of my predicament.
3. Detail of the complaints as follows:

S. No .Complaint No. Date Remarks
1 RNA 120719027918 19/7/2012 NO Response
2 RNA 120912089382 12/9/2012 NO Response
3 RNA 120417057293 NO Response
4 RNA 120919034844 19/92012 NO Response
5 RNA 121003047724 3/10/2012 NO Response
6 RNA 1210030447724 12/102012 NO Response

4. Only once the technician visited my house to remove the fault in the micro oven. When he left the house, the device again became faulty in on time. I again contacted. I found indifferent behavior of the dealer and the technician.
5. I am an educated person and feeling very anguish and finding no help for my remedy. I am feeling why such a giant and reputed firm dealing with electronics and home appliances is not responding in the sophisticated and competitive world.
6. I hope very very positively, LG will take heed seriously to remove my misunderstanding about LG and resolve my problem without further delay.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours truly,
Tohana – 125120
Distt: Fatehabad (Haryana)
Phone: 9315445266, 01692220766

Consumer Rating

I bought one about five years ago and worked great. I remodeled my kitchen by installing hard wood floors and within one year the freezer will have ice in back of the draw which if I do not remove it in time it turns to water and ruined my hardwood floors, I called my insurance company a contractor inspected it and he then sent in a engineer which wrote up a five page story how my floors were installed wron. BS, I have been a contractor for many years, and yes I have seen hardwood floors have a problem and it was easily fixed. Mine can not be fixed and I need a whole new floor.

LG refrigerator stopped working 8/19/11. Sears and LG. notified ,sear came to ascess problem 8/20/11 .LG states we have Service Hub in your states that could do the work tomorrow, but sear has to fit it because we have a contract with them. Schedule repair date 8/31/11. Sear called at 2:30 pm to "Cancel". Stating our service tech. had to go home sick, RESCHEDULE ME FOR 9/12/11. First date advailable for two- men service repair.That mean no refrigertor from 8/19/11 - 9/12/11 That is TOO LONG..

Customer service that is a laugh spoke with SIX different people with very litte english , very short with me.Leaving me on the line for 40 + min. waiting for a superviser. No different in her attitude , just as bad.Mind you it is 95 degree here

Consumer Rating

Sir I registered a complaint on 25 Aug 2013 vide complaint No RNA130825056156. I spoke to the customer care centre three time after the complaints but till this time no body gave any responsible to me. I am working with a defence department and the complained product with our commander. So ypu are requested to may please take a needful action urgently

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Sajikumar V, Jr Er on 08/30/2013 about LG. This opinions contained in this LG complaint titled, "Refrigerator is not working " do not reflect the opinion of the website.

Consumer Rating

I purchased a LG stove in 2010 and thank goodness I purchased the optional insurance. Within about a year, the stove top elements would not turn on and I had to turn off the power at my residence's fuse panel and back on again to get them working. Repairman came after about 8 weeks of waiting and replaced a component and things worked well until last week. Same thing again. Also, the oven will not heat up to 350 degrees unless I program it for 450 degrees and wait about 1/2 hour.
I complained to LG about this and all they offered was another warranty I had to purchase. the stove continuously breaks down and all I get are excuses. Caution to anyone...never purchase an LG product.

Consumer Rating

LG does not honour the 3 year swap guarantee and waste customer time by giving them wrong collection date. My LG W2243S monitor had very, very little use on my back up computer since I bought it two years ago. When I did use it just before Christmas, it died after about 10 minutes - no power light showing. I first contacted Tesco Direct who advised me to speak to LG. LG customer service acknowledged that there is a 3 year swap guarantee on the product, but said they don't have a similar model to swap it with. When I pointed out that the warranty states similar or higher spec, they insisted that they don't have anything to replace it with.

I notice that on the internet complaints that this seems to be the standard answer, meaning LG has no intention of ever doing a swap as described in the warranty. What choice did I have? I accepted that they will pick up the monitor today (Thursday). They also made me aware that I may not receive my box back and said that the courier will bring appropriate packaging material along. A second phone call confirmed pick up on Thursday and asked that someone be available. No time slot could be given. This afternoon at 2.30 I called to confirm that delivery is happening as I have not had any further communication from LG or a courier.

The LG representative looked on the system and told me that the "packaging had not left LG" and that collection of the monitor will only happen tomorrow. I pointed out that I have made special arrangements to be available today and that they have twice confirmed that collection will be today. She said that the packaging will be collected today, as if the mistake was mine. What company would call a customer to say when packaging will be collected?? No, they called to confirm collection. As I cannot stay home another day, I will now have to try and sort this through the retailer. The final outcome will determine if I will ever buy LG again - at the moment not too hopeful or keen.

Consumer Rating

I have spent hours and hours trying to program my new 32LN5300 to my Time Warner Cable remote. LG says they do not have a code for this tv to use with Time Warner. They suggested getting a new remote which is not acceptable. I love the TV but this is a deal breaker.

Consumer Rating

I purchased my stove 26 aug 2012 and its march 2013. My stove stopped working on the 7th of march 13 I called LG on the 8th and I have not recieved a response. I have called 3 times and continue to get the run arround. I am a retired service member that purchased this stove in good faith and now for 10 days I have had no way to prepare food for my family. I just want this issue resovled. I need my stove fixed or replaced.

Consumer Rating

I have had two techs come to my home to try to fix my washer. Either of them don't know what is wrong with my machine. I have two separate videos of the smoke coming out of my machine. Because they don't see the smoke at the time of the repair appointment they are telling me that nothing is wrong and they can't fix something that's not broke. I did show the tech the video. He called his dispatcher and they said they can't go anything to fix my machine. The only thing that I would like to do at this point after dealing with this situation is to get a refund of $163.31. For a repair that wasn't repaired. Please contact me at 7183660486 or 917597 2535. I would like to get the refund so I can't put it towards a new machine. Thank You for your time.

Rosaria Perovic

Contact the LG Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to LG. What is their corporate mailing address?

Not available. Click here to file your LG complaint online.

• I want to call the LG customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

Not available. Click here to file your LG complaint online.

• I need to visit the LG company website. What is their website address?