Customer Satisfaction Results

LG

Complaint Department

Posted by Zahra on Mar 29, 2015
Customer Rating

I called the LG customer service to come and check it. First they were not answering, after a couple of calls when finally answered their system they said was not currently working to register the complain, they said to call after ½ an hr. I did call at approximately 1 hr later no one answered I kept on calling and calling with no vain the phone rings answer machine tells you to call the extension but no one is there to answer. If the complain is not answered promptly, then I appreciate a total refund and return of product.

Did LG provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about LG?

Compare LG to Similar Cell Phones more...

More LG Complaints

Customer Rating

I have purchased 32LA 6210-TD Sr no 303NDHBE4681 from Lulu (Oman)on 4th July 2013 .This TV has been installed in India 14th July 13 .I was facing problem with the TV as the display was not seen .When contacted LG service center from India, they had replaced mother board as it was failed on 27 th July 2014 .Now after 7 months i am faced the same problem (motherboard has failed) .The LG service engineer attended and told the spare needs to be changed Cost Rs 5000 / .I requested since the failure is 2nd time within 7 months the part should be replaced free of cost, but LG says that it is out of warranty and I will have to pay for the same . I have refused to pay since I doubt for the quality as the same part fails within the period ot 7 months and the basic reason of failure is not known . I am requesting you to consider the replacement free of cost . Though I have reminded LG that I will scrap the TV instead of paying the amount, they are ok with that but are not analysing the fault .They have standard reply to their mail and when contacted toll free no they say it is out of warranty and the job will have to be paid .Even if I pay they are not taking guarantee whether the part will last for how many months . I am really frustrated for their service and quality .

Customer Rating

I filed a complaint in LG against the model # 22LU11UR. After my first call, Technician did not come to my place to fix the issue. After the second call, when technician visited us, he told us that the company does not have spare parts for this model, if you want i can fix it with local company parts and not from LG and there is no such guarantee it will work. What a pathetic service it is, can someboday explain this?

Customer Rating

I purchased an LG smart tv, model No 29MT31S/PZ from currys on the 22/11/2014, as i have always purchased LG because i like there products , it has developed a fault so i phoned the LG repair and technical line spoke to a man called paul who arranged to pick it up on the 24th/3/2015 , i took the day off work ,but no one turned up so i called them again and a man called Dean said that i should have had a call back but paul was still learning the job. I explained everything to him and i told him that i had taken a day off work of which i do not get paid for and his reply to that was "Same as all of us, which made me very angry , so rude, so i asked to speak to the manager and he said he didn't have one , then after me having to persist he then said he isn't available , so now he does have a manager. buy this time i was not very happy at all and he then said "Oh my god" under his breath but loud enough for me to hear , this was extremely rude and un professional ,if i hadn't of called when no one turned up i probably wouldn't of heard from anyone regarding this matter.

I then asked as i have been messed around having taken time off work and making several calls at my expence are you able to send me a new replacement and take away the faulty item his reply was no . I have spoken to Currys regarding this matter and they said that if i can take it in the store they would have it repaired then i would have to pick it up , i an not able to do this as i have no means of transport , and to be honest with you this is not considered good after sales service especially as its only barely 4 months old , I always normally purchase my items from John Lewis as there after sales service is second to none , so i will not be making this mistake again. With LG products i did not expect this sort of service , and as for the rude man in the service dept Telephone no 03448475454. he really should not be taking calls if he shows no respect for the customers. I do hope we can sort this matter out .

Customer Rating

Purchased phone @ Best Buy 2/2014. Nothing but problems. Shutting down, freezing, locking up. Speaker, microphone failure. 1 month after warranty, speaker, Mic failed. Phone is now useless as is best buy where I purchased it from.

Customer Rating

dear all, i bought a washing machine last year and from the day one i discovered that there is a some thing wrong with it then i told the customer service they come after a long long time , they took the machine and change some parts , along this year many fault appeared and repeated many times the came many times and took it again , now it with them since three weeks ago and they refused to change it cause this many faults not my fault i think my only fault that i bought this brand > dear all customer service in egypt destroy your name and your brand repution

Customer Rating

LG replace the "Chassis Assembly" in my 42LM5800 on 3-29-13 and not I can not watch TV because of the pixels keep coming across the TV. Service tech came out on 4-2-13 and stood and watch the TV and the pixels and said it's the cable box, I have no cable box. so he said it was a poor signal. he check nothing, just disconnected the antenna. Now LG want to charge me $89 to sent another tech. Maybe the "chassis assembly" is defective. I did not have this problem before he change the board.

Hello,
Before I escalate the matter with my jurisdiction to Attorney General and then to the Attorney General of Alabama, I am providing LG Electronics to resolve the issue. My washer and dryer were improperly installed and due to negligence of a direct LG Electronics vendor my washer is not working correctly. I called to LG Electronics and scheduled for the specialist to come in and service the appliances. Vendor of LG Electronics called me and said that he will be at my place in between 2 and 6pm. I am a single mother and work 50 hours a week to provide for my family! I called LG Electronics today to re-schedule and the rep was very impolite and was talking over me and insisted that LG Electronics will not be able to accommodate my schedule, when I asked for supervisor she hang up the phone. ALL I want to use my $1600.00 appliances and be respected and appreciated as a customer. Please escalate the matter and replace my appliances. I am giving you 5 business days to respond and then I am filing the complaint with attorney generals in both, AL and FL. Thank you. Mrs. Johnson.

Customer Rating

i bought a LG 13kg topload washing machine at Game Secunda (21/10/2012) every time i get there we are still waiting for the machine
what can i do to get the machine they did offer me a Samsung but i do not want the Samsung i paid for the LG 13kg ToploadSerial 862479
code on greenslip= CDE NUMBER=6231678
i bought the machine because mine is broken i have to go to my sisters place to do washing this is not an item you buy for the fun of it
please help me to get this machine
Why do you people advertise the machine but do not have in stock????
i so want to buy a LG tmble dryer but i have my doubt how long will i wait for it again
if this is a problem from LG side i think it is a digrace
please contact me
Lyzinda Joynt Cell=072 2209637

Customer Rating

I keep getting calls from 516-340-2503 asking for an Amanda. Have told them over and over and over its the wrong number and they keep calling and calling and last time they got nasty and said "FU** you. I'm pretty sure its a collection agency. They have called here approximately 100 times over the last 2 yrs or so. I am really sick of it and that they can just get away with being that way. Can you put a stop to it???

Customer Rating

The non-metallic sleeve that connects the control knobs to the burner control of our LRG30357ST gas range are failing. The control knobs wobble and operate with a mushy feel. One of the sleeves has a piece broken out of it. And one of the knobs has a crinkled exterior surface as if made of aluminum foil.

I tried to get our 4 year repair service agreement to replace them but they said burner knobs were not covered. I also searched the internet for replacement knobs and found that it would cost over $400.00 to replace the 5 knobs. We only paid about $600.00 for the range in November of 2010. (so two-thirds of the cost of the range was control knobs.......I don't think so)

I think using "plastic" sleeves on the knobs in the area where oven heat and cooking oils can effect them is a mistake in design and the knobs should be replaced by LG.

Dear Sir / Madam

I have a complaint about the service and support of your agent in Jordan

My name is Osama Ali , i live in Amman - Jordan . i bought an LG Optimus VU ( P895 ) Phone for 500 $ in Monday 29-4-2013 At 20 : 35 in Amman time .

The phone appeared to be defected in the same day ( it worked for less than an hour ) , so i went to the company which i bought it from ( Tuesday 30-4-2013 At 13 : 48 in Amman time) and they sent it to your agent in Jordan.

they called me and told me they will fix it and i don't want to have a defected mobile so i told them i want to replace it and they didn't respond for this request .

i used the phone for one hour and i have to wait for 6 days ( i don't know why ) to get the phone back and they may send me the same phone fixed and i don't want a new repaired phone.

i love LG products and i wanted to by an LG optimus G pro but after this im rethinking it and i don't want to by any thing from LG any more , or recommend LG products for any of my customers , and i will tell my story for every one that i know any where .

This inconvenience in customer support upsets me so much because the way that your agent treats customers is not in a very good way.

So i file this complaint for you

my phone S.N. is 085646kpsl302

with best regards

Osama D. Ali

mobile : 00962799716125

Osama.ali.physics@gmail.com

Customer Rating

i purchased my t.v May2011 i noticed around august my t.v started having problems with the volume. One minute you had it then it was gone. I thought it was from the hdmi cords i puchased at a black Friday sale. I bought new ones that were $49.99 at wal-mart around Christmas and for awhile the problem was gone so I thought. My children informed around Febuary2012 when the picture started having lines run across it that they hadn't been watching it when i was gone because they had problems with the volume.

I notified LG and they sent a repair tech out. within two hours of him leaving the volume went out again. The repair teach came on a Friady and that Tuesday while watching the tv white bubbles apeered all over the screen. I got LG back on the phone and they told me it sounded like the megapixels and it would be an expensive fix. I told the lady on the phone how is that when this t.v is not even a year old and was hardly watched.

She then said she would send a repair tech back outbut he couldn't come for two days. I wanted this t.v so bad and now i wish i would have went with another brand. I was always told LG was at the top of the line sorry to disappoint I WOULD NOT recommend this brand to anyone. I will be contacting consumer affairs and a lawyer if this problem continues.

Customer Rating

We have compliant with LG Double door refrigerator. We bought this from Home E Mart Chalakudy on 8 sep 2011 which have compressor warrenty for 6 years. We informed the compliant to Home E Mart on 31 October 2012 and they registered the compliant to LG service center on the same day. ( LG Electronics India PVT LTD, Dominic Care, 16/471A, Chettiparambu, Manavallssery Irinjalakuda. Trissur, Kerala. Pin-680004. Ph-0480-2827723 ). They attended the compliant 10 days after the registeration. The compliant was leakage of gas from the compressor and they refilled the gas. We paid Rs-1398/- for the service. After five days we found the same problem with the product. Then we informed the service center on 16-November 2012. After that we didn't get any respond from the service center. We were trying to get them on phone but nobody is responding. What should we do next? One other thing we want to Know is whether the service is payable or not. I humbly request you to take some action.

hI
We have lots of lg appliances, most recently bought a (dented) fridge from canal walk. Our dishwasher, bought in November last year, stopped working a few times and was fixed. In about may it broke down again, and to date has not been fixed. This means we have been without it for about half the time we have owned it. The very nice repair man, Craig, says there is no part available in the country . This is not fair. Please will someone do something.
Steve Cornell ph 082 896 3538 or wife Wendy on 0728009884

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by stephen Cornell on 09/19/2013 at IP address 197.245.104.173 using our lg lifestyle canal walk complaint form. This opinions contained in this lg lifestyle canal walk customer review titled, "can't fix or replace dishwasher after 3 months or more" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I have purchase LG fridge model #LFX25960 ON APRIL 2010 first 6 months fridge started to melt my food and melt the fridge from top .they replaced it with new one since they couldn't find the part they said part is made in Korea and they don't have it, so thank u they gave me a new one ..a yr later exact same problem so they sent someone to fix it again 3 month later same problem but worse its freezing food in the bottom and melting the top on June 2012 they sent someone to fix . September again freezing the bottom shelves and melting the top this time u open u get electrocuted again they sent someone to fix it a month later i called again on November spoke to a supervisor was very unconsidered all he said i aopoligize u got electrocuted and lost $1000 worth of food besides staying without a fridge for a week or two who cares anyway until his company or technician gets the part in ..I reported to them the issue 4 times last time i almost died from electric they dont care all they do is send a technician to fix same problem over and over i deserve a new fridge different model and reimbursement for my food money.. and for money i spent eating out since i cant store food on my fridge and for risking my life and kids life with that damaged fridge of yours ,,as of now november 25/2012 im without a fridge since November 18 waiting for your techinician to get the part ..u think that's fare ?? and no one rom your company seems to take that product serious but ix it ..

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to you from Turkey I bought LG Optimus P880 4X two months ago with guarantee. Following to the update via LC Pc Suite from 4,04 to 4,1,2 android version, the phone abruptly commenced software errors such as frozen screen, extremely lower speed message typing, un-working speaker and inability for making calls "unfortunately the camera has stopped" errors, for coming up with a solution, I re-installed the software, later on emergency firmware rescue via LC PC suite, and hidden menu factory reset options, unfortunately, nothing raised up a solution for the aforementioned problems, Later on, I called LG customer Support Center and followed their instruction and neither my efforts and customer care officer's direction brought up a solution, Then I took phone to the LC Technical Service in Ankara (Fırat Elektronik LG Teknik Servis), Although They did not give me an exact time for mending, They did not give me a spare mobile phone instead of my erroneous phone till it has been fixed up, 5 days later, I called the service to get information on my mobile phone, (service reference number 236033) The officer in charge of customer cares at the office insisted that I sent them a screen broken phone, thereto I had to pay 190 TL extra since this situation was not covered by the guarantee scheme, I told that I had handed in the phone by my own with good condition and without a broken screen, the gentleman insisted on reclaiming the broken screen and alleged that I had sent them the phone via shipment company, I had extremely subsequent difficulty in persuading the gentleman that I had not delivered them a phone with broken screen, Accordingly upon giving the service tracking code for my phone he realized that my phone was different than his reclamation, while feeling relieved, the gentleman surprisingly told me that the device had exposed to water therefore it was out of guaranty and I had to pay 290,02 TL to renew, screen, speaker and 8MB camera, I expressed that I had never exposed my phone to water therefore it was impossible to verify this reclamation of the gentleman, I told the gentleman to change my mobile phone with a new one, but he refused, even though I offered to pay extra for a more powerful and newer one , I told that it was unfair and I did not want to pay extra for the phone which was only two months and used by screen protector and handset cover, but amazingly the gentleman told me that it was my own problem and I had to visit them to get my unfixed mobile phone,
Upon this unpleasant attitude of the technical Service representative, I tried to call LG customer care line several times, but unfortunately it was not been able to convey my complaint to the customer care officer because of very busy lines
As an engineer working for 15 years for the government of Turkey, it was one of the most disastrous customer care talk for me, the worse thing making me felt worrisome was that this unpleasant handling was done by authorized LG representatives in Turkey,
I am sure that LG, one of the leading and imaginative technology giant of the world is not fed backed by those king of unpleasant and human based behavior’s offending the customers, If you follow www.sikayetvar.com website in Turkish in which people submit their complaints about the products or service that acquired, you can easily realize that there are a huge number of complaint about LG customer and technical care service , Unfortunately this situation is lessen the reliability of products of LG companies,
I strongly believe that the success of a company for marketing take its source from after sale service, however, In Turkey, I realized that authorized LG service thinks that their responsibility coverage is limited till sale,
Now, I would like to share my remorse with you, not buying for an LG product but for awakening one of the worst after sale service
At this point, by declaring that I did not exposed my mobile phone to water, my cordial expectation from LG is to change my unfixed mobile phone with a new one,
It would be my appreciation if you respond me at your earliest convenience

Faithfully Yours
Mehmet Cakmak

Customer Rating

We have purchased LG Refrigerator Model GL-258VE5-BW , Sr. No. 106NRSP118590 on 13.8.2011 for amount Total rs: 18000/- incl. Tax and was delivered at my address Camelot Housing Society , Viman Nagar, Pune on 15th August, 2011 vide Invoice No: KNS/11-12/00803 from data Co LG Shop.
My comments and the complaint:
A complaint No: ID: RNA121112081079 was lodge on Helpline No: 18001809999 on 12th Nov 2012 and the technician ( Abijeet/Praveen) came on 15th Nov. 2012 and after checking he has reported that the fridge gas leaked out and that the compressor appears to be good until the filling of gas is completed and then only it will be known that the compressor also is at fault.
Whatever may be whether leakage gas piping alone or both ( compressor and the piping), I have not bothered , the leakage was there since the purchase is made because the cooling was slowly vanishing and that the items inside the fridge were shown to be deteriorated and that we had to increase the level to remain the cooling at certain point, until on 15th the gas was completely leaked out and all the consumers items were spoiled which puts us in monetary loss.
My question to the LG company, is whether this incident is NORMAL or it is a manufacturing defect? I need their reply to understand how this new product from LG has failed withing 14 to 15th months which never happen in the history of fridge in any makes.
I expect that the LG should borned all the cost including the filling of gas at my residence or at the factory and also the labour cost , which I shall not accept any arguments. I am 100% sure that it is manufacturing defect and if the LG company fails to accept than I might have to approach to the consumer forum in this regard and also publish in national news papers.
Kindly email me at and my Mobile is (0) 9422443110
The local technician is likely to come on this Friday or Saturday, and he is supposed to get the fridge is working condition at your ( company) cost.

Karen Dias
Camelot Housing SocietyViman Nagar
A1/103-- PUNE
Date: 15th Nov. 2012

Customer Rating

Hi, I Anita Diaz, bought a LG Motion 4G cell phone on January 8, 2013. During that week while i was using this new device i was feeling some allergies due to the toxic chemicals this device contains. To comfirm that device contains toxic chemical you can read the first page of the book manual of this device which states: "WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling."

That warning is in red color letter page number 1 of booklet. On January 18, 2013 I immediately called LG customer services and spoke with Rick. I did complaint to him about this issue. He then told me that only i had to say that "you dont want the product and then they will return your refund" I then said to him that i was going to return the device by mail because i dont want it anymore cuz is making me sick and he said: "okay i am going to file a claim and someone will get back to you" I then went next day to the post office and did mail the device brand new back to LG.

Then i recieved a voice message from a supervisor asking me to call back. I then called today January 21,2013 and got the Executive manager: Valerie. During the conversation i did explain to her of why i had to return the phone due to toxic chemicals issues she then told me that chemicals issues is not covered under the warranty and she can not return my refund. I then told her that i spoke with Rick and he said i will be getting my refund back as sooner i return the phone. Valerie then told me that what Rick told me was wrong and she wont me taking my phone back and not giving me any refund.

I then got upset and told her that i want it my money back and she got very rude back to me and said no and she refused to help me out. She had no customer service at all, she was giving me a bad attitude unwilling to help me as a manager she was very unprofessional. I couldnt believe what she was saying and how can she have that management position at LG mistreating customers over the phone very selfish didnt want to help me at all.

She was putting me on the corner the more feedback i needed from her she was refusing to cooperate with me. Finally i told her that i do have a witness at MetroPCS store where i bought this device and the lady there saw me how bad the toxic chemicals of the LG phone was affecting me she even adviced me to return that device to LG before i could get worse and get cancel and then she recommended me to buy a new phone that doesn have those chemicals and we both check the books from other phone that doesnt contains any warning of toxic chemicals and i had to buy a expensive phone because of this issue.

The lady from MetroPcs told me that she will be my witness if i need it some help she will more than happy to be my witness because that is not right and not fair i have to keep a phone that is making me sick. As a customer i have the right to return back to the store any device that is harmfull and to stop the use immediately and report this to LG and they by the law they have to find a solution to this problem between the customer, client and business. They cant just take my money and my phone and turned the back away from me like nothing happen. If they continue doing business like that they are going to lose clients and business. The way Valerie mistreated me on the phone thats no the way to treat customers.

I told her i am going to take this to the next level to get a lawyer to help me with this issue because she doesnt want to find a solution for me and she said very rude tone of voice: "SURE" like she dont care. I am now contacting a lawyer and i wont stop into i get my money back. I can see now why there are so many bad reviews and complaints and lawsuits against LG.

Customer Rating

We bought this refrigerator in 2010 after reading such stellar reviews. In december of 2011 the clip on the left facing door broke. We ordered the part from Encompass as recommended by LG. The wrong part was sent due to an error on lg's website. The correct part was shipped and after paying 2 service calls, the door still did not work correctly. This was not due to our service man but was because of how Lg made the door. To put the $2.00 part in the whole door had to be taken apart and the rubber could not be correctly put back. We then ordered a whole new left facing door. Now we have paid about $500+ for a $2 part. This morning 2/3/13 low and behold, the clip on the right side facing door has broken. It will now cost us almost $300 to replace that door, again for a $2 part. This is all on a refrigerator that is only 2 years old. I will never buy another LG product and I will recommend that no one else does either.

Customer Rating

LG products have a bad design. The pastic Panel on the range is the worst idea - we bought a new a brand new range and it has not
been even 6 months, and the whole panel is cracked and broken. Called LG customer service and they are saying that they will replace it
only if it impacts functionality - I am wondering what to do. I have 6 more months before the warranty expires.
I am thinking of filing a complaint with OH attorney general's office . A new range panel should not be doing this.

Contact the LG Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to LG. What is their corporate mailing address?

• I want to call the LG customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

• I need to visit the LG company website. What is their website address?