Lean Cuisine Customer Service

Contact Lean Cuisine Corporate

Welcome to the Lean Cuisine complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Lean Cuisine online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Lean Cuisine corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Lean Cuisine Contact Information

• Lean Cuisine headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Food Manufacturers

Top Lean Cuisine Complaints

While I like your product lately there seems to be a lack of content to the meals and I just overlooked it But, today, iIn using 9098 595511 N 12 25 P7991 1 May 2021 I am upset to find hardly any rice or other items in it. it is mostly sauce and a few small pieces of chicken not acceptable.. Not anywhere near what I paid for to have a decent meal. Since this has happened before with other of you meals I will no longer purchase Lean Cuisine and so advise my many friends and family. Enough is enough!

I bought some lean cuisine’s at the market and when I went to each one of them I pull the wire out of the bread I could’ve gotten seriously injured my name is Jayne Dressor 818-967-1338

I bought 10 Lean Cuisine two weeks ago and 7 of them contain hair which was mine. I had to threw they away and at 3.59 for one, it is disgusting that I had to find hair in my food. Don't you workers wear hair nets, and all 7 that I threw out had long hair, so I basically paid 25.13 to threw away the lean cuisine.

OK I HAVE BEEN EATING YOUR FOUR CHEESE PIZZA FOR YEARS I JUST BOUGHT A EIGHT MORE OF THEM HEARS THE PROBLEM MY MOUTH AND LIPS ARE BURNING ......... NEVER HAD THAT HAPPEN BEFORE . ITS LIKE YOU CHANCED THE SAUCE AND ADDED A SPICE TO THE SAUCE ......I DONT CARE FOR IT . CALL ME A WIMP BUT THATS ME PLEASE ADVISE .....THANK YOU MR ALLEN

I like your philly steak panini. There are green peppers shown on the box and in the description, but not any at all inside. Where are the green peppers? Don't think it takes a hundred words to explain that.

purchased $3.59 lean cuisine marketplace chicken cashew stir fry at Toledo WA IGA, DID NOT CONTAIN A SINGLE CASHEW!! refund appreciated! thank u.

I purchase Lean Cuisines all the time to take to work for lunch or breakfast. I buy a variety of them but prefer the glazed chicken. I just opened a glazed chicken and there were 2 tiny pieces of chicken and a little rice and beans. It's as if only half of the contents was put in. So I am very disappointed in this box. Of course it didn't fill me up because there was nothing in it. Proof of Purchase 5342595911 Y1P-9018 22:48 Jan 2018.

This is the second week in a row same out of Lean Cuisine Shrimp Alfredo on shelf. Yes we brought it to someones attention each time. But we really can't take out of codes off shelf. It takes seconds to fix but apparently you don't you like loosing customers? We don't need your out of codes, your not the only game in town.

This is my go to lunch for work.  I don’t have to make anything.  I just grab it out of the freezer and walk out the door.  When it’s lunch time you just pop it in the microwave and bam gotta good, filling lunch with that’s light on calories as well as your wallet.  if you go to their website, they have amazing coupons and deals as well.  Great lunch for a great price.

Have feedback for Lean Cuisine?