Land Rover Customer Service

Contact Land Rover Corporate

Toll free phone number: 800-346-3493

Welcome to the Land Rover complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Land Rover online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Land Rover corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Land Rover Contact Information

• Land Rover headquarters address

• 555 MacArthur Blvd.
    • Mahwah
    • NJ 07430

800-346-3493

Browse reviews of other Cars

Top Land Rover Complaints

I have a Land Rover evoque which is not even a year old. This car is a lemon. It has been in the shop more than it has been on the road. I drive alone as a woman many miles in remote areas. I need a car that is reliable. This Land Rover is not.

The dealer is responsive but only addresses the immediate issue. There is something seriously wrong with this car. The underlying issue needs to be resolved immediately. Or the car replaced. I cannot drive a car that has issue after issue. I bring it in for one thing. That is resolved. Less than a week later something else breaks. I cannot live at the dealership.

For my safety and security these ongoing issues need to be fixed once and for all or the car replaced immediately.

Carol Gill
862 591 7266

I have send my vehicle for servicing to amp motors (gurgaon) India as they. Have done the suspension work under warranty and after that when we give the accelerate the vehicle it takes jerks and it continues when the vehicle is jammed and next time I have send my car again for this fault and they are unable to detect the fault, now they are saying you take the car to there another workshop for checking, please help me.

The best cars and specifications are rare to get and I got that in Land Rover when I have selected Freelander 2 for my long journeys with my family. You can get specifications of all models, compare the performance and price, have a test ride and take your decision. Online customer support, buyers tool kit are the special services given by Land Rover. For sales, expert advice, purchase you can always log on and get the complete details wherever you are. I suggest you all to enjoy the beautiful rides with Land Rover cars.

Have feedback for Land Rover?