Kmart Customer Service

Contact Kmart Corporate

Toll free phone number: 847-286-2500

K-Mart is an American chain of stores offering discount clothing, house wares, tools, electronic and jewelry. It is publicly traded on the NASDAQ:SHLD under the banner Sears Holding Company after it acquired Sears in 2005. At the height of sales there were 942 K-Mart locations and revenues in 2012 were reported as US 15 billion.

If you have a problem with a K-Mart product or service you may call 1-866-562-7848 or 1-800-735-6292. To connect to customer service by email, you should start here. If you would like to send a postal communication to Sears Holding CEO, Edward Lampert, you will use this address: Sears Holding, 3333 Beverly Rd. Hoffman Estates, IL 60179. The corporate phone number is 847-286-2500.

S.S. Kresge founded small 5&10 stores in 1899 and even sold goods to Woolworth stores at that time. The K-Mart chain was born in 1962 and the K-Mart Corporation in 1977. K-Mart purchased Sears in 2005. Iconic images such as ‘blue light specials’ and the phrase ‘attention K-Mart shoppers’ has appeared in numerous movies and other media. Social presence may be found on Facebook and Twitter.

Kmart Contact Information

• Kmart headquarters address

• 3333 Beverly Rd.
    • Hoffman Estates
    • IL 60179

847-286-2500

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Kmart Complaints

I order two pairs of black pants and their incompetent staff sent khaki pants. I tried to return them and they were even more incompetent and could not give me the return label. They people you have to deal with Do Not speak English well enough to be understood. This is the last time I will even dream with Kmart or Sears. And further more u am going to tell everyone a can think of how incompetent this company is. No wonder they are in financial trouble and have closed all the stores in our area.
Order # 78408359825021 10/29/2018
Becca Freeburn.

I was thinking of ordering a bike online at Kmart, Kmart of Toms River on Rte 37 is closest to my home. Before I ordered online I called the store to see how long it would take to assemble the bike, the associate said the man who assembles bikes is here every Monday. I thought ok at best it would take only a week to assemble the bike when it arrived. I ordered the bike and it came in on a Monday Oct 15th 2018. I saw a manager a man in a blue shirt and asked if the man who assembles bikes is in today. He said no there are no bikes to assemble. I said that's not true my bike just came in today. I said I was told the assembler comes in every Monday. He said oh no he'll only come in if there are 15 bikes to assemble. WOW bait and switch. And the customer service person I called to see when the assembler comes in didn't know this, Misinforming customers and promising service. I asked the manager when can I expect it to be assembled he said " I don't know when there are 15 bikes to be assembled. After promised the assembler comes in every Monday, now they don't know when he will come in until they have 15 bikes to assemble. Lied to or misinformed and I get the runaround.

Went to Kmart paid for my purchase with my debit card and PIN number and my transaction was approved I removed my cars from the machine I asked the clerk for my receipt she said her terminal froze and that it cancelled my transaction
She radio for assistance I had the bags in my hand the clerkcame over to me ripped the bags out of my hands saying I had to repay for the items since the computer froze I said no it already came out of my account and I was not paying again I went to pickup my bags she grabbed them away from me again and said that I couldn’t take the merchandise since I had not paid for it then she went on to help 4 other clients just having me stand there I finally asked her if I needed to go to customer service she said yes so I went there explained to them what had happened asked to talk with the store manager they got someone to assist me and she said again that I needed to repay for the items and I said no it already came out of my account she argued with me that I didn’t pay even though I showed her in my phone that the transaction was taken out so then I called my bank to verify that I did pay for my items the bank verified that I had paid for my items I have never been so humiliated in my life I always pay and I was correct they just gave me the items even after talking with the back that verified the information if I found that I did not pay to come back I was appalled after they had talked with the bank
I want something done about this and need a return email or phone call

To Whom it May Concern,

I have been trying to speak with someone for over an hour now (spoke with 4 different people). No one could find my past order (Garden Oasis 5 piece outdoor bar set). I purchased it in 2014 or 2015 and the entire thing is rusted. I have attached some pictures. It should have lasted much longer then this has. I wanted to get someone to my house to look at it but everyone I spoke with kept transferring me and not helping. It's terrible to be transferred as many times as I have explaining the same story. Can you help me? No one can find the receipt via their database. My phone number is 516-221-1908 or 516-457-8983. you can even look through your database via my email address as you replaced 2 chairs that were damaged a few months after I purchased the set. Looking forward to hearing from someone that can help with this matter.

Jill Ryder

Its been over a month that i ordered online for store pick up. When i got there they said it was cancelled and i would not be charged. I was charged and i have called 3x a week since this happen and kept getting emails stating they never charged me when they did. I was already credited the reward points but never my actual money i was charged. I have my bank statement proving the withdrawal. no one will give me an email address that i could send the proof to. I want my money back. I am so tired of the run around. I will never order from Kmart.com EVER Again!! I have the proof attached to this email

Lydia Pares
65 waldo st
Holyoke Ma 01040

I can't cash my checks because ur computers are OUT OF DATE and cannot read checks properly

I brought a pool from the store and the filter stop working they told me to dig my pool back up and take it back to the store when I went to they didn’t have a pool for me to give me so now am stuck with a pool that don’t work I been on the phone getting the run around all morning plain and simple I just want a pool that’s thats all

I just tried to return 2 items to the K-Mart at Lee & Oakton Sts in Des Plaines, Il. Due to circumstances in my life (a time spent out of the country and a husband hospitalized), I was not able to return these items in your time frame. I certainly understand your rules of time, but to not even give a customer a credit for future use is unacceptable to me. This was a credit card purchase so it would have been a credit to my card which would certainly have been proper. Judging by the amount of people in the store I would think you would do whatever necessary to be accommodating. This was not the case. Unfortunate!

Worst customer service I have ever encountered in my life

I purchased a purse on 12-6-17 while Christmas shopping, at the end of my shopping day I noticed the faux leather handles got so cold in the car they almost snapped and I could not give this as a gift. I went to the store on 1-6-18 to return purse unused with receipt and all tags and was told by the lady at the desk I could not return it because it was past 30 days. I said I would accept a store credit she said no, it's past the 30 calendar days no store credit, no returns accepted. . When I questioned because of the brutal weather they can't make a 1 day exception she said no. She stated I was pretty much stuck with it.

Well I checked the receipt it said within 30 days for most returns & exchanges, see service desk of Kmart .com for complete policy. Kmart.com says 28 days, receipt says 30 days and in the store I didn't notice any specific info at the registers stating no returns after 30 days. It appears to be a subjective hidden policy that customers are not informed of until they are affected by it.

This is wrong and I want my money back for my defective item.

Kmart 10 mile rd. Warren, Michigan 48091
Poor customer service. Always one or two lanes open. Customer service has 2 employees. Online orders can't be found..completely unorganized. I spend at least 2 hrs to pickup orders. Ridiculous!! Half my online orders can't be found and marked as picked up when I never did get them. All my syw points taken away. Fed up with their service!

Where to begin???? I am a former employee that is finally fed up with the abuse given to all of us here at the Mahopac, store. Not a day went by prior to Lori, the new Store Manager, replacing the former Store Manager, that we, all employees, loved coming into work. We where all treated with the utmost respect no matter what their job title was. Lori on the other hand is the exact opposite. God forbid you do or say anything that she just didn't like, your hours would be cut and the verbal abuse and lack of unprofessional-ism would go unseen and not handled the way it should have been. If an employee tried to speak with Human Resources about the verbal abuse and hours being cut by Lori, we where told that we either took it out of context, or she didn't mean it that way. Its not only sad that Human Resources wouldn't do anything about it, but the treatment by Lori would only get worse.. The word "Please" and "Thank you" is definitely not a part of her vocabulary. All she knows how to say is "Do".

When you have customers saying "I would NEVER wanna work for someone like that. And they are talking about Lori, a store manager. Customers would make comments about how rude she is and that her actions weren't necessary. She has been seen and heard speaking to customers nasty as well. I spoke to our District Manager, who will remain nameless. Forget that. All I know is his first name is Steve. He rarely came to the Kmart in Mahopac and was very surprise as to what I was telling him. He said he was unaware. Which I figured was the case because we all knew that Human Resources wasn't go to report it. They are all buddy buddy. Well, like I said, I am a former employee who quit just today when I was told that my hours where cut. What a coincidence that my hours where cut the day after I spoke with Steve and made a complaint about Lori that then my hours where cut. The original work week schedule had me scheduled for 3 days and the "NEW" schedule 2 days. I had an entire shift cut. Well, I needed to tell people and let it be known that Kmart in Mahopac NY 10512 is obviously NOT "AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY" BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT.:.ALL THANKS TO THE NEW STORE MANAGER LORI. THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT KMART. WE HOPE YOU HAD A LORI FREE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY.

Today your new catalogue started, so my husband went into Riverlink Ipswich Kmart to buy an Atari Flashback 8, he we at kmart at 7am when he store opened. He saw a customer grab the last one. One of your employees told my husband that they have been on the shelfs for at least a week. If they were only advertised in this week catalogue why were they already on the shelf?? How do I get one??? Tracey

I ordered a beach towel online and got an email that it was ready for pickup. I go to the service desk at Kmart on Patrick street Charleston WV at exactly 4:30pm. The lady running the service desk asks my name then my number, which I didn't remember off hand. She rolled her eyes and took a big breath. I said I can give you my email and she took yet another deep breath and rudly said, "well what is it?". After she typed it in she said there is nothing under that name, I showed her my 2 emails with my order number, what I ordered and when I ordered it, etc. She showed no customer service at all up to this point. She repeated again there is nothing under that name, I said ok what about my points that I used for the order? She rolled her eyes (again) and said let me see your little email (from kmart) and she looked at it and made a phone call and walked to one of the cashier lanes and walked backed with my beach towel. She was rude, showed absolutely no customer service and treated me and made me feel like a burden that I was trying to pickup my merchandise. I will not shop Kmart again if the matter isn't taken care of or better yet contact my sister in law from news channel 13. Thank you for your time and hearing my complaint. It takes alot for me to become upset like this and after my encounter with her I felt so horrible.

To whom it may concern,

On Thursday Sept. 28,2017 10:45PM-11:00PM (Guam time), I was at Kmart and I was shopping for my trip to the mainland. I was in the infants aisle when my son decided to take off running. I was gone from my cart literally 5 seconds because he only ran about 10 feet from where I was standing , mind you my cart is in full view from where I was. When was looking for my phone to play a video for him while he sat in the cart I realized that I couldn’t locate my phone. Within less than 2 minutes I went to customer service and requested for assistance from Loss Prevention. The customer service rep looked like she hated her job and she it seemed as if she didn’t want to help me. She called LP and they told her they have to have management approval to review the tapes. I told the rep that it was literally 2-3 mins ago.

After about 30 mins of waiting I asked her if they were going to assist me. She said that they reviewed the cameras but they could not see me with any phone. Here’s the thing… She didn’t even ask me what area or what department. They just told me that they couldn’t find it. I asked them where they were looking AND ONCE AGAIN.. she calls loss prevention and then she asks me where I lost it ! 15 mins later…she told me that LOSS PREVENTION SAID THAT THERE ARE NO CAMERAS FACING THAT AREA! So how did they come up with the answer that they didn’t see me with any phone? Pure laziness?

I asked if someone could at least assist me to look in that general area there were only 2 small shelves where I was at. She told me the manager would be out to speak with me. I waited another 15 mins and informed the customer service rep that if no one wanted to help me that I would go to the shelf and search for my phone. I also informed her that I need to take the clothes off the shelf one row at a time to search for the phone and I would put them back as soon as I was done. She called for a manager to be on site and for a staff member to assist me.

When I reached the 2 shelves in the infant aisle there was already 3 people there searching for the phone and the lady who said she was the “manager” that was standing around was drenched in heavy cigarette smoke was saying just call it a loss and she made a comment that she had better things to do than to help me.

I STAYED CALM AND PROFESSIONAL THE ENTIRE TIME , SPEAKING WITH RESPECT AND NOT EVEN SO MUCH AS RAISING MY VOICE..
I said I was going to write to corporate to let them know about how rude, unprofessional and unethical their customer service was especially coming from a manager.

I was wearing my work uniform at the time of this incident and my co-worker at my company also works part time for K-mart. One of the managers at kmart was slandering my name and making up stories about what happened and made false allegations about calling the cops (no cops were called because I did not give them any reason to call them) on me because I told them I was writing to corporate. If you watch the video from LP you will clearly see that I did not make a scene or anything close to it and you will see the unprofessional behavior of your employees.

They proceeded to ask my co-worker for my corporate office number to complain about me because they saw where I was working. I feel like they are trying to retaliate against me because I am complaining about their service and because they know someone who works with me they think they have an advantage for their bad behavior. Is this how the people that you hire act? Is this the kind of service you would want to receive? If I wasn’t wearing my uniform they wouldn’t have anything to go on or even know who I was.

Maybe instead of trying to seek revenge because they can’t hold up to their work standards they should try refocusing that energy to be a better worker.

I am completely disgusted with this experience but I look forward to hearing back from your company about this matter.

If I do not hear back I will have no other choice but to make a criminal complaint with our local authorities and also a formal complaint in the Courts of Guam on all the people that assisted me.

My name is Krystle and you can reach me at 1-671-788-2700 or comptonkrystle@gmail.com

I purchased curtains from the store in Pike Creek which is located in Wilmington, Delaware. I went to return the
curtains yesterday with the receipt and they would not take them back because it was over 30 days. I wanted to exchange them or receive a
store credit and they would do neither. I am looking for another type of curtain that I purchased from Kmart which are called Lindley because I just want to exchange the four curtains that I had for two packs of those (they come as a set). I need them to hang in my front window.

Is there anything you can do to help me? I can't even find the Lindley curtains online to purchase. The ones I was returning were on sale when I bought them I paid $12.74 a piece for them. I don't even want the money back I just want to exchange them for the two sets of Lindley curtains which are 63 inches long so my windows match in my house!

Please let me know how you can help.
Diane M. Ryan

So the Kmart near me in Monroe Mi is closing, so I went there to check out the deals and found under armour items (5 of them) on the 7.00 rack that
Said name brand apparel. I also purchased other items. I went to check out my total was 184.00, I knew that amount was wrong because 5 of the 7 items I purchased were 7.00 but there were people behind me so I figured I would just look over the receipt and then go to service desk, that is when I noticed that those Under Armour items were rang up as 21.00 so I told her that I did not want the items because they were all on the same rack as 7.00 and she said all sales are final. I understand if I left and something did not fit or for some other reason but that is unfair that I was trying to be respectful and not hold up your customer service line to ask the cashier to go over all my items. I also understand that people may have somehow put all these items on a rack that said 7.00 when they didnt belong tgere but when the sign says name brand apparel you would assume that the Under Armour would fit in this category and that when I tell them they were wrong. I should have been able to return them. This is horrible business.

I am very very upset with one of your products. This week be the 4 th fine I have purchased your trim a home 4.5 ft. Multi color light stick tree. It works when installed set it up but the following Christmas it does not. The store won't let me return it because I only have until January 31st to do a holiday return. How is that possible when I don't even pull it back out until the following December. These trees are 60 dollars a piece. That makes me out 240 dollars.

I will never buy another decoration from your store. The quality of your products is horrible. Your customer service is also horrible. They were very rude and even told me that if I don't like the quality of their product, they suggest I but it somewhere else. It's easy for me to see why most of your stores have closed and will continue to close. I am going to take their advice and shop elsewhere from now on.

I order a 3 tier plant stand & when I received it was the wrong item. I returned and you received it back on 11/28/2016. but as of 12/9/16 I still had not received my credit on my bank card so I called This had been approximately 10 working days. After talking with your representative I received an e mail stating my reimbursement would show up on my card in another 7 to 10 days. This is ridiculous for it to take 20 days for my refund after you received my return on 11/28/16.

I do not understand the hold up and why you could charge my card on the day the package was shipped but even after return was okayed it still takes another 7 to 10 days for my refund. You say refunds will be returned in approximately 5 to 7 days mine is taking 20 days. I am very unhappy with and can tell you I will not order any more form Kmart or Sears if this is the way returns are handled.

I went to Kmart located in Oak Lawn to purchase a few items and when I was in line to pay for my purchase, there was no scan number on the item; therefore, the cashier ask one of the clerk to see if he could find the price of the item that I wanted to purchase. I waited in line for a total of 20 to 30 minutes for the clerk to find a scan number, but the clerk could not find a price, so I did not have a chance to purchase the items that I wanted. The clerk did not put any effort in trying to find the price. I was very disappointed in the customer service that I received. I find that the store did not mind losing money. This is my complaint.

Black Friday posting are still posted on Saturday at 3:30 pm for GE lights at $7.99 attached & taken to front for their viewing however manager says she will only honor one box asked why if there is no limit on posting said because she is making the limit not the posting. Very rude manager, didn't get full name only first Maria at Kmart on McRae. Stores almost always honor there mistakes much less have a manager say she's making the limit not the posting. She needs some training.

On Thanksgiving I purchased a 58 inch Samsung smart tv online it said their were 2 at the Holyoke Mass Store. I paid online for my tv and Kmart even took it out of my account. So I legally bought a tv from Kmart. So I'm in the healthcare field and my time is valuable. I also was working when I purchased the tv that's why I chose online and store pickup. So the next morning I'm back at work I don't have much time and I want to let the store know I will be their tonight after my 12 hr shift of medical care.

I gave my information to the woman on the phone and she laughed and said they no longer have my tv they sold it because it's Black Friday? I then asked her how they could sell something twice? She was rude on the phone I asked for a number for Corporate and her name which was Nelly. Then I asked about my money I paid them they laughed said it was gonna take 3-5 business days to return my money!

Then she says do you have that much in your account we can purchase something else smaller. My mouth dropped open because I can't believe they committed fraud, advertised took my money sold my purchase and then gets to make me Waite 5 days for my own money! That's what I call bad business. They should of made something right and these thieves don't care too thank you for giving me an education on how you commit fraud. I will never purchase anything from Kmart and Sears again.

I have never complained about anything, but I just have to speak my mind. First off, let me say the cashier was sweet and trying her best. Its concerning this so called rewards program you have. Its ridicules! In spite of having to deal with no one to help you in the store, and putting up with only a few lines open, I've dealt with it and have done more shopping there, because of the rewards points. Let me say, no more. Its not worth it, and they can never be applied at checkout.

It was all a big waste of time for me. If this has happened just this once, I wouldn't say anything, but this is the second time they couldn't be applied. I learned a lesson and there wont be a third. It seems like I am not the only customer having this problem. Its sad when you cant fix your system especially during the holiday season. I will shop at Walmart from now on, where I should have been shopping instead. But I choose kmart for the rewards. I am very disappointed and exhausted from all the wasted time I put in this. I know you probably aren't bothered by this, but I just had to express my felling's and let you know, I wont spend another dime in your store. .

The return policy is unreasonable in today's customer service market. I purchased 3 items 10/02/16 and yes I did not read the 30 day return policy stated for "most" returns. I asked for a store credit since I had the receipt and also because it was 2 weeks past the 30 days. I was turned away. Today's consumers expect a much better customer service. I have never experienced such poor service or encountered such a poor return policy. I have never complained to any corporation but this instance has me appalled. Kmart and it's affiliates may not care that I never shop with them again. I will donate my purchased items to my local women's shelter.

I purchased a halloween costume and I was never informed that the costume has a no return policy. This made for a very poor customer service experience and really makes me not want to shop there anymore. If I would have known that it's a no return policy on costumes then I would have never bought it from there. That needed to be discovered at the time of purchase instead of when I attempted to return it. Like I said before I'm not happy with the customer service and I may not shop there anymore.

The store 7418 does not have good customer service. I love shopping at Kmart it is one of my favorite store. But that store is not friendly today I had to move empty boxes out of the way. In order to push my shopping cart. Also put things on layaway and the cashier did not give back ID. Understanding about that but went back to get my ID back and no one said sorry about that. Made it seem that it was my fault. Would also like to add that Kmart is about thirty minutes away from my house. I never had a bad comment about Kmart until today. If you can talk to the worked there and management to be more Kmart friendly please. It's the only Kmart in my area. I used to go to another Kmart but was closed down and that Kmart was the best .if you can change 7418 like the other Kmart it should be so much better.

I have been trying to apply for a job here at Kmart and submitted several applications. However, every time I called to see if my application was reviewed the hiring manager was not available or they weren't working. Not one person reviewed my application even though they say they are hiring. I have been trying to apply for the last 3 months.

I'm a big customer of Kmarts. Whenever I come in the Kmart and have a question or a problem the managers are not friendly they have an attitude. They don't know how to talk to employees and they don't know how to talk to the customers. I go to the Kmart on Riggs Road that's in Hyattsville Maryland managers need more training less attitude. I have not had met one yet that was not nasty and I am not a nasty person. They don't want to help they just stand around and act like they don't want to be bothered.

Having problems using coupons at Kmart in Caguas, PR, Rafael Cordero Ave. Store. It's so annoying to use manufacturer coupons there. They always give any excuse for not accept them. Almost always I end not buying the item and so ashamed because people in line hear all the cashier and supervisor complaint with the coupons and have to wait so much for pay. The more recent incident was today. Daisy disposable 5 count razors were on sale at 2.99, I had a 3.00 coupon for one 4 count or larger one.

The cashier start reading and then talked to a supervisor, they just say that coupon was not for that item without scanning it. I told them that if the coupon is an incorrect one it. Will not be accepted when scanned and that it was not the first time I use one of that coupons for that item without problem. They just gave me the coupon back and didn't try to verify. They never scanned it. I opted for not buy the item. Almost every time I bring coupons to that Kmart is the same situation. They need a training for coupon transactions.

Kmart manager was very rude trying to purchase item from sale rack. Range up 14.99 was on sale rack for 1.99. Took clerk back to show her where rack was. She said you are right it is 1.99 Said go to service desk and they would fix it. Manager said no I am not doing that and clerk was wrong. I told the manager she is wrong and I was going to report her she laughed and said so what are they going to do, Such a shame to have a manager with that attitude. I have shopped there 37 years will go to Walmart now. Happened at Tarentum bridge road new Kensington pa 15068 at 6:35pm on 10/16/2016.

Purchased a pair of men's jeans in Clarksville Tennessee on 9/29/16 at a store that was just starting a going out of business sale and I specifically upon checking out if they didn't fit could they be returned to another store that was still in business. I was told that I could. Well you can guess what happen upon taken them to a Kmart in Hopkinsville KY." I'm sorry but we can't refund them because they don't have a bar code on the receipt from the store going out of business. Is it know wonder that K-Marts are closing? Poor polices, poor poor customer service, they give customers the run around. The money I spent on the jeans isn't going to break me,but the fact that I was told I could return them if they didn't fit and the other store said I couldn't. Just turns me off forever to never shop another Kmart again.

I purchase a queen size comforters set for my mother in Kmart in Somerset, NJ, when my mom tried to put in on her bed in Virginia it didn't fix. The sheets, bed skirt & comforter were too small. My mother tried to exchange it in Federicksburg, VA and was told that she need the receipt. I ask for an manager and ask if I could fax the receipt if I found it. Was told no she need the original receipt to make the exchange. I understand there is a 30 day return policy but when something is mark wrong, how is that the customer fault. I thought I was buying a queen size not a full size comforter set.

I am very upset that I can't allow my 2 year old to watch Pooh Bear on nickelodeon without hearing the words "Shut up" shouted twice in the Kmart commercial. Very disappointed that this company would find those kinds of words appropriate for a kid channel. Way to go Kmart for setting a good example. I will never be returning to one of their local stores.

Well Kmart finally did it, the one store we use for layaway closed and now we have to drive an hour just to pick something up. Never shopping at Kmart again.

Because of the new return policy I will not be shopping at Kmart ever again. I have a set of sheets that was a gift, never opened it even has the Kmart label and bar code on it. Now when I try to return it for a store credit I was told no, that the policy has changed and I cannot even get store credit without a receipt.

The manager of my local Kmart is not treating customers well, and I want to escalate this as a complaint to the CEO and senior management. How do I contact Kmart HQ?

So I placed a Kmart order online as I typically do. Got email to pick up package. Went to customer service where the attendant Megan t was totally rude. Got home opened package and it was only one part of my order. Went into Kmart the next day to let them know what happened where once again was greeted by the rude attendant who argues w me about my package. I tell her that maybe my other package had been misplaced and she gets even ruder. With a store w not much traffic, you'd think they'd want nice employees, guess not.

Upon speaking to manager she said she would check into and call me. Received a call, saying package was picked up in the morning.. Which no it wasn't. Okay peoplel it's a 6.49 swimming trunks for our sons vacation seriously. So now we have our daughters which was picked up and now have no idea where our sons is at. Umm so someone made a mistake it's a 6.49 fix refund our money we obviously won't have the trunks in time now

Cashier was extremely rude. No reason for it. No greeting. Just a "Yup" when I said thank you. I wasn't rude. She was okay with next customer. Maybe she thought I was too poor or old to be nice too. I don't know, the child needs to away from people and or retraining. Remind her, Amazon is a choice of most these days and it may mean her job. Want to see my orders?

i went into Kmart on 5/12/16 to buy a gift card for the playstation. When I was rung up they said there was 3.00 tax that needed to be paid, I have never had to pay tax on a gift card ever. it's always the amount of the gift card period. I asked for the front end manager and she did not help me, I then asked for a store manager which, I believe was Dave he arrived he said he knew nothing about it and would have to check with corporate which would take a couple of days. He would not remove the 3.00 so I then went to Walmart and bought the same gift certificate for the amount on the card which was 50.00 period.

I always shop in the Hazleton Kmart and because he would not remove 3.00 you just lost a customer of about 10 or more years. The only thing I will ever purchase again are for my prescriptions. I hope 3.00 was worth losing a customer forever. If I shop at any Kmart again it will not be the above mentioned store. I worked in Management for 15 years and yes, retail management and would never want to lose a customer over three dollars when I knew I was right.

I was in your store in Burlington WA. on Wed. and asked price of a necklace I was told it was 149.00 on sale @ 60.00 I asked if price was good till Friday and told it was I came back today Friday at 9;30 am and tried to buy the necklace I was told the price was now 149.00 This necklace was between two other necklaces and they said they were still marked down @ 49.00 When someone scans a unit and quotes a price and says it is good till Friday I expect to pay that price not an inflated price of 149.00 I drove sixty mi. to buy the darn thing to give to my wife for her birthday . I know this is no loss to you but I will no longer shop at your stores or the rest of my family and we are a very large group I expect this will land on deaf ears but at least I got off my chest.

My local kmart pharmacy has changed their hours. We can now pick up our scripts mon.-fri. from 10-6. I would like to know whose idea this was ? I'd guess some peanut counter who has no idea how a pharmacy is run or it's purpose is. MOST people are working those hours, and would have to have someone else pick their scripts up. Or go to another pharmacy. So it's a great idea if you want to put them out.

But I've been going to my kmart pharmacy for years, and don't want to change! Carla, Kevin & Janet know my allergies and habits. One of the few things they have right, and now they're going to change that. I tell you. It's a bean counter making the decisions because management is out of ideas. Do not listen to cfo or money people. they only see the bottom line. Ask us, we will be happy to tell you way to improve business.

Kmart in Brandon Florida has a sale on Pepsi 2 liter bottles. They are 88 cents each, and the sale started Sunday 2/21/2016. I went down Sunday and they did not have any Regular Pepsi, so I asked about a raincheck. The service center informed me they did not get any in but the truck would be here the first thing in the morning. She went on to say "PEOPLE should be happy with what they have and get what they have". They had diet Pepsi. She went on to say they DO NOT give out rain checks.

I called Kmart customer service number today and was told they don't have the time to look to see if the soda came in. I returned today again looking to buy Regular Pepsi and still no Pepsi. Why advertise a product being on sale if you are not going to have in stock first?? I think Kmart needs to give rain checks if people ask for them and not be so rude to people when they ask for one. Poor business practice. Experience; this was my first experience with a rude employee at Kmart, it was horrible

I picked up an item on clearance that had a sign stating it was half of the current price but it didn't ring that way. After calling the department the service desk girl went to check came back And said I was wrong I asked to speak to the manager Angie said "sure will just give shit away" and walked to the service desk to call after a few minutes she came back and said Susan said she could change the price when I said I still would like to see the manager she said she had already fixed the problem and it would be 10 to 15 minutes before the manager could come.

I chose to wait and about 10 minutes later Susan came listened and apologized for your employees action and went on her way. I'm not sure I spoke with a manager as she had no name tag. Neither did Angie I wouldn't have known her name except another employee said it while I waited. Very few of your employees had name tags. I realize your people are upset about your store closing but I don't think that gives him the right to treat people in this manner.

Sd cards were on sale. A San disc 32 gb card had a 14.99 sign on it. Took it and other things to checkout. Price came out 39.99. Told gal there was a sign 14.99. I walked back to the dept ( very pathetic) talked to a lady working their and we looked at the 14.99 sign and she pulled it off and said that sign doesn't belong their. They wouldn't sell it to me. Managers were almost nice but basically accused me of lying. I told them to go see the lady that pulled the sign down and talk to her, which they did not. If you ever looked at my surveys you will see I always complain about items not being priced or wrong prices or priced for other items.

I told them about a box of nails with a 2.99 sign in front of it a few weeks ago which was wrong went back in and no one changed that sign. Asked them one time why no prices on your fans. No answer and never fixed. I'm done with Kmarts. I'm probably the most honest person they will ever meet. One more thing, seen 2 young men stealing items and putting them in knapsack. Told an employee then watched the them walk out with their items a few minutes later. looking fans again pulled one out to see if I could find a price (DIDN'T) and wrappers of different products took them to the front desk and they said that happens all the time.

I bought a Christmas tree yesterday and decided to take it back today, it has not even been opened. when I went to the service desk the lady got another lady and she told me I could not return it. She got the policy out and read it to me. it was not where anybody could read it and it is not posted on the clearance items and it is not on the receipts. So my problem is if I take this prelit tree out and the lights don't work I am out $150.00.

I sent Kmart a complaint last week, but have not heard anything from the corporate office. So why should I send another one. It does not appear that anything is been done about it. I know Kmart received it because they responded with in minutes, but nothing since. Horrible service!

After trying to purchase a 31" batman figure over a three day period, I elected to speak with someone in Kmart customer service. Big mistake on my part. The figure went off sale even though it was advertised on the web sights for $19.99. The agent would not match the price, ask to speak to a supervisor who was every rude. I ask to speak to her supervisor and was informed she did not have one. She does need one. I will never attempt to purchase again from the Kmart website and will send my complaint to the Kmart corporate office next.

I tried to exchange pants at Kmart at customer service. The plants were too big and I was told I would have to pay a higher price because they were on sale when I bought them. So they said I was not able to return an exchange. I complained to corporate 3 weeks ago and still have not heard from Kmart. I will shop elsewhere until I get satisfaction.

I went to the only K Mart located in Orangeburg SC 29115 to purchase a refrigerator that was on sale for $499.00 plus tax on 11/11/2015 talked to the young man in charge of the appliance dept ask if it was in stock He told me to wait n he would go in the back n check He never came back up front I waited 30 minutes n left.I went back this morning same experience waited 30 minutes ask for the store manager She never came to talk to me etc etc I talked to her on the store phone n she said she would come up front She never came. I got frustrated n left K Mart. I guess K Mart does not need my business.

I took 2 pairs of Kmart jeans to exchange she would not let me without paying a higher price because they were on sale. When I bought them it was the same product just different size couldn't she just put the ones back on the shelf for the higher price and exchange them for me. Now I have to wait for them to go back on sale to exchange them.

Kmart ran an ad today for a small electric fireplace for $119.00. I went to the store at 10:30a.m. and was told they only got 2 in. One already sold and the other was the display model. The service desk clerk showed it to me and I asked that it be turned on I could see it actually work. Had it been accomplished I would've bought the display. However I was told there was no power source hooked up to turn it on. I do believe if a customer is willing to put out $120.00 for an item they should at least see it operate. Therefore Kmart lost a $120.00 sale which I'm sure means nothing to you but I'm letting you know anyway through this complaint. I have been a Sears and K-Mart customer for many, many years however I may find it not so necessary to shop there now.

Don’t have the time to go shopping. Well I found Kmart.com to be very useful. They have all what a home needs apart from beauty and health related products. I had just shifted to my new apartment and wanted to go shopping. Since I was working and found it difficult to find time, I logged into Kmart.com and found many products that suited my requirement. Great stuff on Kmart.com. I purchased bed linen, cushion covers, pillows and many more. I received my package on time and didn't have to wait much for them. I am really happy with Kmart.com and would definitely do more shopping here.

Have feedback for Kmart?