Customer Satisfaction Results

KFC

Complaint Department

Posted by Ken Harlow on Jan 21, 2015
Customer Rating

I went to KFC in Claremont NH got 4 famous bowls. I was disappointed to find that there was only 4 small pieces of chicken in each one. I also got 4 biscuits and there was no butter with them. If this is a change in your product we will go some place else. We have also noticed that there is no more popcorn chicken. Thanks for your time.

15 Customers agree with this feedback

Did KFC provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about KFC?

Compare KFC to Similar Fast Food more...

More KFC Complaints

Customer Rating

I'm American living in China. The KFC does deliver breakfast food at all in the city of Wuhan where I live, so today I ventured out in an ice storm (I didn't know when I left or I wouldn't have bothered) to get my favorite breakfast at KFC, the bacon-egg sandwich with the real bread which is a luxury in China. I live in Hankou, and all of the KFC's near my home are on Jifeng Dadao street. I had to go to three different KFC's because each one was telling they were out of the that sandwich (the ham one too), and I was furious because I was freezing cold, burning my hands off as I forgot my gloves, it was that important I have this breakfast. But three places said no. Finally, at 9:50am, at the third restaurant, I explained to one Chinese girl who had good English that I had gotten out of bed early, drove to two other KFC's and now was frozen nearly to death, and two other stores had refused me. I said "Why? Why don't you have this sandwich? I've been to KFC's in Hangzhou and Shenzhen and they always have them.

No one ever eats that sandwich but me. At those cities, I ate the same meal every day for a week while on vacation, it was always there, because they don't run out of something Chinese people won't eat. So I am sure you really do have those sandwiches, you just don't want to have to make one because it will take you 10 minutes, and by then it's 10:00, isn't that the truth?" And she turned red and nodded that yes, I what I said was true. And she told me they have the sandwiches and that she would go ahead and make them for me. Which leads me to believe that none of the other restaurants wanted to make it for me, and so they lied about not having them. In China, KFC's are willing to throw away customers and not help them, and even infuriate them and make them hate you for not having certain key foods that really make our lives feel happier in a country where our kind of food is not popular and is not found often. For example, in 2010, China banned pancakes from all McDonald's in china.

PANCAKES, a foreigners favorite breakfast food. It was like China and Mcdonald's were saying "forget you, we hate you, get out of our country!" ... they are many of my foreign friend's and my own favorite breakfast. Now I go to KFC for this breakfast sandwich which is the best, because they won't even deliver that to us in the morning! I would order this every day, spend $10 a day if I had to! (Delivery is only $1.25 in China, very cheap for delivery fee, and no tips can be given, either.) KFC Corporate, you've got a real problem with customer service in China, I just wanted you to know. You don't make them support delivery, and we the customer never know when they are lying about ACTUALLY being out of anything, since the main reason they say they are out is because they don't want to make that food because foreigners are the only ones who eat it and they either A)don't know how to make it or B)refuse to make someone's day that much brighter by offering the very thing they came there for. It's just sick.

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I like KFC a lot. I always go there to eat. Today when we asked for 3 lunch treat spicy we have been served with non-spicy chicken pieces. One of us went and asked so the guy in KFC changed his entire plate and he got spicy chicken.me and my other friend didn't bother but we left without eating n decided not to come there n tell our friends as well. More over the guy says he has never received a complaint from people eating same chicken. Please understand we are not mad to complaint if we have got the right spicy chicken. This is Happened At a KFC outlet in Dubai (Al Khaleej center mall- Bur Dubai, Dubai, UAE). I will suggest my friends not go there again.

1 Customer agrees with this feedback

Customer Rating

My family and I walked in and ordered our food mostly KFC food and my son- in law had taken his back up and told them he couldn't chew it .. it was too hard they gave him extra crispy but ordered and asked politely if they could give him what he asked for.. but they had non ready so he said ok and waited a very long time to get his order... so when it was done he went back up to the window and the girl in the back was handing his order to the girl up front and said out loud to the girl up front something to the effect of here's your chicken hope you can eat it or cram it up your ass if you cant .....she had a bad attitude and as we left I stopped to say something to the manager about that not being to cool to say things like that out loud with in ear shot of everyone standing there at the counter....

I continued to tell her that, that she shouldn't be working with people if you don't like to work in a hospitality business .. she could lose her job for that .. then this "manager" asked me to point her out and I pointed to her but she missed seeing who I was talking about so I said "the black woman right there" "she said which one , the chunky one?" and I said yes... I also said Im sorry if I offended anyone saying it that way I didn't mean any harm by it .. I was talking in a hurry she said she would take care of it and I left it at that and left.... then we go back there 3 weeks later and we get told that they cant serve us anymore and we need to leave.... I asked why and she said the girl I complained about was the store manager... and the staff was told to not serve us ever again.....

Now Im sure how I said "the black woman " might have offend someone but how else could I explain it in a hurry to the person in charge.() who said she was she manager and wasn't), who I was talking about they don't have name tags on in the back... but as far as what the real store manager said about my son- in law was uncalled for and unprofessional...... but to ban us from eating there again is way out of line.... so I asked the first girl I talked to ( the non manager) why and she said her store manager said we cant serve you guys anymore and told me to call corp. or talk to the store manager and shes not here... I asked what her name was and she said Pat and I asked for her last name and they refused to give it to me .. So I left and Im writing to you now about it... we spend a lot of money in there and all the other KFCs we go to .....

This is NOT how to run a business...... I would like "Pat" to give a public apology to me and my family for her rudeness .....

Customer Rating

I have been to this KFC a number of times and it never seems to improve, and after the recent tv programme showing regular inspections i have started to think this branch has never had one! We went one time and the staff on the front desk spent too much time giggling to each other instead of serving people and whilst we were being served they spent most the time whispering to each other and laughing!

The other weekend we went, same staff were on. Served our food and yet again too busy giggle and having a conversation whilst we were placing the order. As we were sat eating the que was from the counter going all the way to the main door, and they were picking each other up laughing and staff from the kitchen were coming picking the girls up and singing very loud as i am sure all this would be on the stores CCTV. As we were eating one girl starting to clean the tables as people were complaining over how dirty they were there was food and sauce on the floor looked like it hadnt been swept or cleaned since it opened.

Then as she was cleaning up she sprayed the disinfectant all over my partner and his food and just said OMG laughed and walked off behind the counter no apology, nothing i was so angry as she found it amusing. I didnt see a manager try and approach us and trying to speak to them was like talking to a wall. I will be pursuing this until something is changed at that branch as it is horrendous and contrdicts everything which is promoted from KFC branch, a complete joke!!!!

Customer Rating

I went to KFC Hounslow East and I was shocked and disgusted to find out that the Tuesday deal was not available for Muslims who eat halal meat! I would like some sort of explanation or something to be done for me about this.

Customer Rating

I bought KFC in Johannesburg corner Von Brandis and Bree Street, and shared with my colleagues, after eating the food I felt sick , even now my stomach is acking and went twice already to the bathroom for number 2. I then asked the people I ate with and they are having the same problem, the meat was off I suspect. I will log a complain with the health inspectors, your customers health is important.

Customer Rating

We went thru the drive thru at the Port Clinton Store. We ordered 2 5.00 strip boxes one with a pepsi and one with a root beer. The woman said wait a minute. She said ok a 3 piece strip 5.00 box with a pepsi, was there anything else. I said there were 2 of those one with a pepsi and one with a root beer. She then says so what did you want to drink with the 3rd one. I said there were only 2. I then ordered the 6 piece shrimp meal with mashed pot and gravy with it and and a dr pepper with that and also a large macaroni and cheese. When we got to the window I paid her and she gave me thee change and receipt. I was charged for a pepsi, dr pepper, and 2 root beers. I told her she made a mistake and she gave the money back for the drink but she kept the receipt..

She ask us to pull ahead and wait for the order which I didn't have a problem with. I told her we wanted ranch, bbq sauce, butter and honey and pulled ahead. when it was brought out we started to leave and found a small mac and cheese instead on the large. I went back into the store and that was corrected. When we got to where we were going to eat not only didn't we have bbq sauce, honey or butter we had no napkins or forks which makes it hard to eat mashed potatoes. I was really hoping this year would be different at KFC but its not looking good. Several people on facebook have said they won't go to this store because of poor service and food. I will say the food was hot and fresh but when you have to repeat the same order over and over and then its wrong I can understand why people say there is poor service. The line for the drive thru was past the front doors on the other side of the store so drive thru was very slow.

Her name tag said Bonnie and I think maybe she needs to be retrained or not be on drive thru. It was my first trip there since they opened this month and I was very disappointed.

Customer Rating

The KFC branch in chester Cheshire the staff are rude the floor in waiting area is very dirty there is no room for all the waiting customers and also the waiting times are ridiculous I won't be visiting that particular branch again.

Customer Rating

25 Mar 15 I visited the KFC store #G135085 in Smyrna Georgia. I'm 57 years old and grew up on KFC and loved eating it through the years. I haven't eaten at a KFC in the past year or so because I had switched over to Popeye's. Today I wanted to switch up the flavor. I ordered a two piece meal to go Ticket #4052... After getting back to my office after and expecting a wonderful lunch. What I got was a nasty and greasy looking piece of meat that was by far the worst tasting meat I have ever put in my mouth. I thought when I looked at it, it looks darker than I know it be in the past. It looked like it had been dropped in grease and black sand a few times. I tasted as it looked, like crap! I paid $7 for a biscuit, because the rest of that meal went into the garbage can. I do have pictures of it, if you would like to see it. I also took the survey Validation Code 22170. I was not at all satisfied with the meal that came out of that store.

Customer Rating

I went to our local KFC in Liberal, Ks tonight. I went inside ordered and specifically ordered 2 extra bisquits. I got all the way home, which is like 5 miles and too my surprise, no extra bisquits. Upon calling back, spoke with the manager and she basically put the blame on me. I got charged for the extra bisquits, they sure got this part down. The manager defended the store and employee, busy, which they were not. There was no apology, no I'm sorry. She expected me to drive back, let food get cold. Also the bisquits I got were thrown in with the chicken, not put in a separate container, they got soggy from the chicken and 2 out of the four were all broken up in pieces. They were also out of honey. This in my opinion was an easy fix. First, a sincere apology, then get name and address and offer a gift certificate of like $5. This would accomplish two things, let me know you care about me the customer and second and probably more important, get me to come back into your place of business. What it did was give me a really bad taste in my mouth and second, and worse for you, I will not be back to KFC in Liberal, Ks. I might add that I am doing this so they can learn from this mistake.

Customer Rating

I just left and went thru KFC for dinner. I order a 2 piece crispy with wedges and mashed potatoes. They say they only have 1 piece of crispy (I'm thinking why? Isn't this a chicken place?) so I say fine give me one piece of original. Then I get back here (luckily I was coming back here) and there is no silverware, ketchup, salt, pepper or napkins in the bag. How did they expect me to eat mashed potatoes with no silverware. How can you eat fried chicken with no napkins? Who eats potato wedges without ketchup..

Customer Rating

My family and I decided to eat out tonight. My daughter wanted chicken from KFC, so on my way to pick up all the food, I stopped at KFC first to get my daughter some chicken legs. When I arrived at the drive thru to place my order Christie introduced herself. I asked for two chicken legs, and she said they didn't have a two piece. I told her I just wanted to buy two pieces of chicken. She refused to sell me two pieces of chicken. So, I asked if they had a three piece, she said yes. Christie asked me, if I wanted Original or Crispy, I said Original. They she said, We don't have Original our machine is not working. So I told her never mind. I have bought two pieces of chicken there before many of times. I will not use this location again! The location is in Batesburg Leesville South Carolina. Sorry Management!!!

Customer Rating

Never fails what time of day u go in they never have hot wings up n gotta wait 10 minutes! Contacted training manager in Greensburg store once already because these ppl also don't know the difference between a thigh n a breast ! If this store was under good management today things would be better up there, I known worked Latrobe 4 8 years! Hope 2 here form someone about this situation going on in there soon.

Customer Rating

I made a purchase at the drive-thru at KFC 930 New Britian Ave., West Hartford, CT 06110 on 3/20/2015 @5:13 PM Ticket# 2437. I ordered and paid for a 4 pcs. w/2 sides. I received a 4 pcs. wing w/1 side. Because I was quite a distance away from the store I attempted to contact the store via the phone number on the ticket. On my 1st 3 attempts the phone continuously rang until it just stopped. On the 4th attempt they actually picked up the phone and hung up. This made me furious that you are supposedly running a legitimate business and during normal business hours you cannot get a response to your calls. They took my money regardless of how much it was and then hung up in my face. I haven't been to a KFC In many years and you can bet I won't be going back. I will continue my patronage of Popeye's where I've never been slighted my order. With the customer service that KFC provides it's no wonder your business is diminishing in the state of CT.

Customer Rating

15700 E 8 Mile Rd, Detroit, MI and the Manager on Duty was: Melinda. On Thursday, March 19, 2015, I went to the above location with a question regarding the KFC Club welcoming coupon. The Manager on Duty, Melinda appeared efficient, professional and energetic. She listened to my challenge without interrupting and then reviewed my printed email regarding the KFC Club before responding. I felt she took the time to properly process the information and after determining it was not an issue she could resolve, she asked for my name and number so she could forward it to her District Manager (good strategy). She maintained a level, pleasant attitude throughout our interaction and seemed to give me her undivided attention.

She stepped away momentarily to resolve another issue, however the employee at the counter continued to assure me she would be right back. While I waited for her return, I observed the location appeared very clean and well maintained. I also observed the employees were courteous and friendly to other customers entering the location. All employees appeared neat, clean, well groomed and in uniforms identifying them as KFC personnel. From my viewpoint outside the partition, the chicken appeared hot, plumb and juicy. On Friday, March 20, 2015 I called the KFC Corporate Office to see if they could re-send the KFC Club welcoming coupon. The receptionist answered the phone in a pleasant, upbeat manner and seemed to listen to my challenge. She transferred me to Steve Kelly and I left a message. Within 10 minutes, Mr. Kelly returned my call and explained why I was locked out of printing the coupon. He apologized for the inconvenience and assured me he would resolve my issue in efficiently and in a positive manner.

On 2 separate occasions, I felt I received outstanding customer service from everyone at KFC and look forward to enjoying the delicious food (especially the popcorn nuggets) for years to come! Thank you for treating me as a valued customer; all of you are greatly appreciated.

Customer Rating

Went to the KFC in Bellevue and the drive-through person had her hand in her butt

Customer Rating

I went into KFC, restaurant #C002150 at 6730 Bridge Street Fort Worth, TX about 4:20pm on 3-19-15; I ordered 40 hot wings got home with them and they were still raw inside took most of them back to the store; but my sixteen year old daughter had consumed some of them and it caused her to throw up violently I talked to a Vicki Novels, she took my return said she didn't have to look at it that she believed me and gave me a refund, I ask for something stating why I brought back the wings (just in case I had to take my daughter to the hospital) she went to telling me she need to work and that she could not incriminate the store or herself; then she wrote on my receipt "Not cook all the way to customer like" I told her that was wrong that it should read not cooked to the specifications of the store this was about 5:50pm; I wait till she cleared her customers, she then apologized for if she was rude earlier.

Customer Rating

On 3/18/2015 at approximately 6:15pm my husband pulled through drive through at Blue Springs South 7 hwy KFC in Missouri. The female that took his card turned her back away from us. It was a long period of time that we questioned her. She was very nervous and gave the card back. This morning we were alerted from our bank that our card was being used to buy tickets in Afghanistan among several other things being purchased. Thousands of dollars being stolen. Very sad and disgusted with this experience.

Customer Rating

3/13/2015. I was so disappointed in their food!! Gravy tasted burnt, Mac & cheese tasted as though it had been sitting all day. Chicken was ok, but nothing to brag about. We ate in, but they gave us no plates, no forks. They were mad when I went & asked for them. No butter for the biscuit. They were not friendly or wanting to help me, the customer. Would love a refund of my $24.00 I wasted on a meal that was not edible.

Customer Rating

I went through the drive through at the Rock Hill, SC store on Ebenezer Road on March 12. the first time i went through I ordered 2 $5 film ups with chicken strips and a Capri Sun for my granddaughter. I asked for honey mustard sauce and butter for biscuits. Of course when checking my order it wasn't correct. So i went through the drive through again and told the girl i had not received the Capri sun and instead of honey mustard sauce I got ranch. she said she was sorry and gave me a bag with the Capri sun and the honey mustard. I pulled away only to realize I never did get the butter I did not have time to go through a third time as i had a doctor's appointment that I needed to get to. I guess I just don't understand why i would have to go through twice to get what I asked for the first time. How hard can it be to get that small of an order messed up. This isn't the first time this has happened and believe me i am not happy. I could have gone across the street to hardy's or subway or many other restaurants. The person that took my order was Brittney. I would hope that this isn't the way KFC trains their people. It's ridiculous that it has to be this way. Drive through's are mean't to be fast for conveinience, sadly this KFC is not. thank you for your attention.

Contact the KFC Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to KFC. What is their corporate mailing address?

1900 Colonel Sanders Ln, Louiseville, KY 40213
  • I want to call the KFC customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

1-800-225-5532
  • I need to visit the KFC company website. What is their website address?