KFC Customer Service

Contact KFC Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-225-5532

Kentucky Fried Chicken is the second largest fast food chain in the world. There are 18,875 worldwide outlets in 118 countries as of 2014. Revenues for KFC in 2013 were US 23 billion. KFC is a subsidiary of parent company Yum! Brands with corporate headquaraters in Louisville, KY, USA.

The website lists one customer service number number you can call two ways: 1-800-CALL-KFC or listed as for “urgent calls” 1-800-225-5532. This is the same number. When trying to find a “contact us” on the website a cookie will repeatedly pop up asking for your location.

If you have a problem with KFC, the website “contact us” is an email form asking for a zip code of the location you are referencing. In case you want to contact KFC by writing a letter you may reach David C. Novak, CEO of KFC at 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, KY, 40213 or call the corporate office directly at 502-874-8300.

KFC was one of the first franchises to grow internationally and began as a small fried chicken shop in Corbin, KY during the 1930’s depression. Opened as the Sanders Court & Café by Harland Sanders, the slogans that made KFC famous are “finger lickin’ good” and more recently “Nobody does chicken like KFC”.  Social media presences include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

Upset with KFC?

File a complaint here!

Reach KFC Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• KFC corporate office

• 1900 Colonel Sanders Ln
    • Louiseville
    • KY 40213

1-800-225-5532

Top KFC Complaints

I am living in Bangkok Thailand for the last 30 years and always enjoyed having a KFC meal in the restaurant near where I was staying. KFC is unique in its taste due to the magical mix of herbs that Colonel Sanders concocted a long time ago now, but sorry that is no longer the case here in Bangkok, at least as far as the home delivery is concerned. The batter is bland, oily and has no taste whatsoever now of those magical herbs. Its like any fried chicken you can buy of the many small street vendors and yet we pay a hell of a lot more for it. I won't be buying t anymore that's for sure. I used to think it was probably just a one off bad delivery, but no its the same every time now, bland and greasy. I would start looking into the problem if I were you because its not Colonel Sanders recipe anymore...its pure plain batter and not even crispy anymore.

Comment (4)

My wife and I ordered a 2 piece meal and a 3 piece meal. We were told original chicken was being cooked and would we like to wait or take extra crispy. We chose to wait. Our order was a 2 piece meal small mashed potato, small cole slaw, a 3 piece meal, small mashed potato, small cole slaw, a large wedge, a large gravy. Simple order. Our wait was a couple of minutes, no problem. We drove home and discovered we got 2 meals each with 2 pieces of chicken, and one of those pieces in each meal was extremely small. But I paid for a 3 piece meal.

I called KFC and the phone rang and rang and rang more than 30 times. Finally someone answered and I described the issue. I was told to come back and they would give me my missing piece of chicken plus some extra for my inconvenience. Upon arrival I asked for the manager so I could get my chicken and I was asked if I was the person that called a few minutes ago. I said yes. She said let me see your slip, I gave it to her and she boxed my missing one piece of chicken. I had asked for the manager but she refused to get that person. I left with my piece of chicken.

There is a Subway, McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, OPS, Captain D's, chick Filet, Dick's Wings, Firehouse subs, Zaxby's and a Popeyes all nearby. This happened last month also, which only made me that much more angry with your establishment since nothing has changed. It is only two strikes, but I think your OUT and I will spend my money at some of the other fine establishments nearby. My server was Kyle, he was great, told me there was a short wait and he would bring our food out to us when it was ready.

He did just that. Too bad his co-workers can't fill the order properly. Too many people completing one order with no one watching that the proper items were placed in the order. That is a training issue. A ten year old could have done better. I doubt I will hear from you folks, however you can be sure that I will tell everyone I know to be sure to check their order before leaving your restaurant. I should post this to yelp.

Comment (0)

Placed an $18 order at Drive through. Drove to pay window. Handed $20 to lady. Noticed sticker on window that Senior Discount available upon request. She tried to hand me my change, and I asked for the S.C. discount. They would not give it to me. Said I had to ask when I ordered. I told them the sign did not say that, and that sign was not available until after I ordered. Refused because it was "company policy". After much discussion, I cancelled the order. They deducted over a dollar because of "their cost". The food was never handed out the window, and was never seen my me. I did not cost them anything. If the delay cost them, it was because of the poorly placed sticker at pay window. I do not want anything. No free meal. Nothing. I have been a faithful KFC diner since I went to Harlan Sanders birthday party in Corbin in the early 70's --- No more. KFC at Somerset, KY is pathetic.

Comment (0)

Your KFC store at 20320 FM 529 in Cypress, Texas is the worst KFC I have ever been a customer with. I have been purchasing food there for 3 years and the food keeps getting worse and worse. Today when I tried to purchase a 3 piece meal, all white, grilled, I was told that this particular store didn't sell grilled chicken anymore. Reluctantly, I ordered crispy instead. When I got home and opened the box, the chicken was greasy and looked and tasted like it was cooked days ago. Until KFC corrects it's menu and monitors this store better, I will not waste another penny at this restaurant.

Comment (0)

My drive through order was shorted; I was handed the bag and thanked; when I got home, I found the order was short. I typically do not tie up the line by checking each item in my order; I trust that the person at the window has verified my order is complete. The purchase was for $19.35. Since the dollar bill is the only form of consequence for poor service at my disposal, my family and I will avoid this store for 19 weeks.

Comment (0)

I am fed up with your tiny pieces of chicken. How much smaller can they get? I've been a KFC lover for over 30 years but the size of the pieces he reached an unacceptable level. I wish I could post pictures. I just got the 20 piece and the two breast are small and the wings aren't much bigger than what I get at a buffalo wild wings restaurant. The drumsticks were the same way. Your piece size have slowly gotten smaller over the decades. But the have got to the point of ridiculousness. I'm hoping you will take my disappointment seriously. I can't be the only one that has noticed this significant size difference.

Comment (0)

Just being to your branch at Marsh, Huddersfield, and I have to say I was appalled at the service. I ordered 2 zinger wraps meals and a snack box. The wraps came with no salad. The drinks were poured from bottles and were flat and warm and one of the wraps had mold on. Took them back and they made 2 more, got back to work and again no salad in them, took them back again. Spoke to the manager and got a refund, I only have half an hour for lunch and it took me 15 mins to get served and after going back twice my dinner was over.

Comment (0)

I am hereby writing you as a very disappointed customer. I was today present at the KFC of G.Bay La Croisette at around 8.00 PM. It was a quick service, I bought two zinger with pineapple and cheese as add-ons. I moved to my table and started eating with my friend. I was really shocked when I faced such an unprofessionalism from the part of the KFC staff. When I started eating, the outer layer cooked, but when I reached the interior layer, it was a complete disaster, the inner layer was not properly cooked, I could sense the raw taste of the chicken.

I firstly thought it was in my mind. But when I asked my friend how was my zinger, he confirmed that it was not properly cooked. We immediately packed it again and moved to the cashier where we bought the zinger. There she took it from us and moved to the back in the kitchen. I was asked to wait with my friend. There, the person in charge came to meet us, and he told us that no, the zingers were properly cooked. We insisted that no it was properly cooked. But the person in charge had already made his mind. And Sir, we were really shocked with firstly the way he talked with us, we did not expect such a treatment from the person in charge of the KFC branch of G.Bay La Croisette.

Secondly I do confirm with you Sir, we did not expect that the person there would take back our zingers to a place where they were out of our sight, and come back to us and tell us that it is properly cooked and expect us to eat it again? The person in charge returned us the zingers and when we opened the box in front of him to show him, he watched it and even took pictures of it and returned us it.

And I think he expected us to eat this not properly cooked zinger. Is that Sir, the way KFC, an international outlet operates? And I always heard that the customer is always right? And today the person there actually proved it wrong. He told us that not only two chicken are cooked together, but many more. And no one complained that the chicken was not properly cooked? So if no one else bothered to come back to complain, so the zinger was perfectly cooked? I was really very disappointed today with the staff of KFC G.Bay La Croisette.

To conclude Sir, we were very disappointed how we were treated there in front of everyone and secondly how could this guy tell us that the chicken was properly cooked when it was not the case. We would be very grateful if you could look into the matter.

Comment (0)

Well today my brother went to KFC on Jefferson Davis highway Beech Island SC phone 803-593-4778 we purchased a 8 piece family meal. When we receive the food it was dried out and had so much salt on it you couldn't eat it. Therefore, I called the store back to speak to the manager which he stated for me to bring it back I couldn't because my brother had left and I am disable. He ask for my name in the process of giving it to him the call was disconnected so I call back multiple time and they refuse to answer.

Comment (0)

My family met at kfc in lafayette indiana on 52. 4 people in the place took staff 10 min. For anyone to help us. We got the buffet, it was all dried up from being on the steam table for a long time. Had to ask for chicken. Had to ask for sweet tea that we never got. My son had to use his shirt to clean off a table. Manager was very rude. It was very filthy!

Comment (0)

I bought a couple of things from KFC in Morley. The wait was a long, there was only 1 person working at each station. The chip were old and cold, I found out I was missing the burgers, even though I double check with the servers to make sure everything was in the bag, she said yes. Once I arrived home, ready to tuck in, I'm missing the burgers, the chips are cold and old, and the it just doesn't very appetising. I think I'll stick with other fast food chains instead a KFC. You have gone down on your standards. Disappointed.

Comment (0)

I am a regular customer. I used to purchase via drive thru at Malaysia, store # 1010832. Each time my purchase was not given a receipt. Never mind of that but I wanted to try the survey to get a 10% discounts but was not able to do so because no validation code found on the receipt. Do you think this is equivalent to cheating as receipt stated get a 10% discount on your next purchase after completing the survey, but the receipt has no code to continue the survey and they save 10% on our next visit. They get profit of 10% because they don't give the 10% discount. This is a real cheat.

Comment (0)

On 4/5/16 at 2:19 p.m. in the afternoon, my sister and I decided to stop get chicken for supper. I went thru the drive-thur and told the girl that I needed 8 original thighs. The cashier said we are out right now and it will take 25 minutes to cook, do you want to wait. I ask if they had legs, no was the answer. I said well we don't want to wait 25 minutes on thighs, you have no legs so I ask, do you have chicken breast originals. She checked and said I have some original and some crispy.

I said okay I need 12 breast. I then ordered 12 biscuits, 3 large mash potatoes-gravy, 1 large coleslaw. the total order came to $62.70. When we pulled around to pay, the cashier said that it would be a few minutes and could I pull forwarded. I ask her why there was nothing ready and she replied, oh, we got busy and we have not caught up yet. When we got home I found only 4 original breast, the biscuits were burnt and had not even risen up. When the cashier came to the car she never offered anything. Her name on our ticket #1671 said Rhiannon. Needless to say that some of the breast were not done in the middle and we ended up cutting the chicken in small pieces to my cats. Very unsatisfied.

Comment (17)

Today I and my kids went to reservoir KFC, we bought family feast and 4 crushers for take away. When we went home and started eating we found at least five very tiny small pieces. I took 3 pieces to the shop and I said to her, we had at least 5 tiny pieces of chicken and we went to many stores and ate in and that didn't happened. She said we have to put about 5 small pieces and she talks like a boss without a respect to the customer or even offering to swap them or apologising and I said to her thanks any way and left the chicken pieces there and said to her I will lodge a complaint.

Comment (0)

I downloaded a coupon off the web for KFC the coupon got KFC trademark on it. They wouldn't take it at the KFC store. So I call KFC complaint department at 1-800-225-5532. They told me that it was nothing they could do. Why upload coupons on the web if the coupon can't be use?

Well KFC has lost me as a customer. \When I want to eat fry chicken out I will just go to Church's Fry Chicken. To me it's better chicken anyway and they do take web coupons without any problems. I just hope other feel the way I do. Does the same. I am uploading the coupon that KFC won't take so all can see it is a KFC coupon. P.S. This not the first coupon I try to use at KFC that they wouldn't take. Just I am not going to try any more. I gave KFC customer service 1 star because I couldn't give it a 0.

Comment (6)

When I arrived at the KFC at 7145 Redwood Blvd, Novato, CA 94945 at 5.24PM on March 19th, I was greeted by a nice young man alone (by himself not another employee in sight). I inquired if he was alone and he said yes. I noticed that the backdoor was wide open. Anyone could have walked in unnoticed. I placed my order. I pointed out to the young man that the drink station was a mess and over flowing with ice. There were NO napkins in either sleeve on the station leading to the dining room. Trash was also all over that station. I mentioned that that was not very appetizing looking. I inquired when the other employees were scheduled to come in. He then told me that everyone was on break. Why would you send everyone on break at the same time during the dinner hour?

I received my order which was a 10 pc (crispy) chicken bucket. After getting home I have to say that the chicken did not have its usual juiciness. It was dry. My guess would be that it was past its holding time. This was not the first time that I have gotten take out at this location. I have seen things in the past but I now feel that I needed to say something. Hopefully my comments won't fall on deaf ears.

Comment (6)

I ate at your #g135034?KFC Long John Silvers 3949 North 132 Maple Omaha Nebraska yesterday 12:45PM. What a mess it smells like old grease the employees are loud, uniforms filthy dirty looking. My Food took forever. Manager to young and dumb to know how to run this ghetto store he was running around yelling even heard crew say im not doing that manager states fuck your not. My wife and I just about lost it but we just were waiting for food 20 minutes. I have seen so many managers come and go from here.

We wont be back unless you fix this mess. I would suggest finding someone who is Professional and old enough to manage his group and be a leader it was the blind leading the blind. I could go on but I won’t it will be sometime before I go back. I will be telling our Catholic church to stay away.

Comment (0)

Receipt: Order 8718 20:01 #07 FEB. 16`16 REG0001 at KFC WAIANAE H730275, 85-054 KAUPUNI STREET (808) 696-3211. Food not the complaint. Irresponsible, care less, poor service was the complaint. Not getting what I wanted and ordered was the greater complaint. I ordered 6 pc. original and 6 pc. crispy chicken for $23.55. I got 6 only original and 6 spicy wings plus 4 biscuits (for $23.55 and not worth my original order? Unacceptable), because the order I wanted would take 18 minutes. Could I wait? Yes and did until I was told I had to wait for the crispy chicken (another 18 min., unacceptable, again), because it was sold to a drive thru. How could they do that? The bus is my transportation and already 8:18 PM. I demanded they give me what they had, so I would not miss the bus. Big mistake. I demand a full refund and a change in service.

Comment (6)

They where Cleaning the Store At 7:54 pm ok 02/11/2016. I came At the time above TO order 6 original Chicken breast, large mash potatoes and large wedges. I approached the counter and they told me they weren't accepting Credit cards only Cash. And then the conversation transpired TO christian the employee With the Assistant Manager whether they should take money or Credit Card contradicting each other what they were going TO do. I noticed they were Cleaning the restaurant and things were putting Away even though the store closes At 10:00 pm.

The appearance Of the Store is dirty. The Assistant manager Marry i requested her My food and she said she only had two pieces and i wanted 4 More and she denied TO Cook them. And she became argumentative about her service. And when i requested for her manager she said she had none and she didnt know who her Boss was. Then she started being rude and Not being helpful With the FOOD or information.

I decided i was upset about the demeanor the customer customer Service, how can she be an Assistant Manager and Not have any information on who her employer is. She said she was Not trained in customer Service. And that she didn't have TO give me Amy names or information Of managers and owners so i DON'T make the complaint. And then she threatened me (the customer) to Call the Police because i was questioning her and trying TO obtain the Manager information TO Call her At a later time. This is about the fourth time i commented to this Store in the hours between 7:00 pm TO 10:00 pm and always are More interested in closing the Store rather than selling the food.

The Store Number is 305 226 3596. I am gonna post this in the social media for People TO avoid get ring mistreated Not giving FOOD that is properly FOOD. (Not Fresh) and the Store to be dirty when you have 5 People working that shift .

Comment (0)

Went to kfc on Richland ave. in Aiken sc and they wouldn't sale me any chicken wings. Said they was saving them for the family meals. I should be able to go to a restaurant and order what I want. Then one of the employees knocked the tongs on the floor and picked it up and put them back and they continued to serve chicken even after a customer complained about it.

Comment (0)

I have been sending you this request on date Dec.12, 2015 been complaining about your salted chicken and salted fries, I have high blood pressure on more than one. I visited your resturaut very offend and been talking to customer now I need you to send me what I am requesting.

Comment (0)

Visited a KFC stall that was there in the fete. This was held at The Asian School, Dehradun, India. And the microwave they were using had a broken glass tray which they were using to heat the food items they were giving to customers visiting the stall. On being caught, the KFC people denied it and were continuously. Is this The reputation of KFC and is it really a customer care? Hopefully corporate views this complaint.

Comment (0)

On Nov. 25th around 8pm I went into the KFC at 808 Main St. Presque Isle, Maine. I ordered my meal and set at a table facing the counter, I could see the bathroom doors and the door going into the kitchen. The janitor who was working on the floors was walking around pushing a bucket of soapy water, he walked past me and went to the area behind me and left the bucket there. I see him walk back toward the counter on the other side of the eating area. When he got back to the front where he was right in front of me, he went to the kitchen door, he paused, put him hand on the handle, leaned down a little bit and BLEW HIS NOSE ON THE FLOOR.

He continued into the kitchen and came out with a spray bottle and did a couple of tables without washing his hands. He wassn't in the kitchen long enough to wash his hands. I decided that I had enough to eat and took my tray to the garbage bin, He was standing there watching some young kids and I asked him his name and he said Bob. I went to the counter and waited for someone to come, Bob asked what i needed and I told him a complaint form. He told me that they were on line, I started to leave and decided that I had to speak to a manager so i went back to the counter and finally after hollering for the manager he came out. I explained what happened with Bob and he called him Rob and said that he would have a talk with him. Didn't get the managers name, he was a young person, probably 5' 6" and he had a thin beard. I do swear that this statement is true as written.

Comment (0)

Re: Complaint about KFC in, my home town, Streator in Illinois. Two visits in a year, most recent November 7th 2015 for my mother's 90th birthday. Not by my vote, our party of twelve had KFC chicken and several sides for Mom's birthday dinner. The chicken is/was THE WORSE...as TERRIBLE as could be...the thought of it makes nearly VOMIT! The skin was not edible...i did not order it so i can't say how it was done but certainly was not fried...PUTRID! The chicken was also pink in the middle...no one wanted to ruin Mom's b-day dinner but a couple family members i sat next to agreed...TERRIBLE...KFC corporate needs to visit this store! It dies no justice representing you!

Comment (0)

My order was incorrect I have my receipt showing what I was supposed to get the manager cut me off and started telling me what I ordered. How does she know? I have a receipt with my name on it and what I ordered along with my CC information. She then hung up on me. Seriously the Manager. Is the type of customer service a manager gives a customer. I do no think so. I work in customer service. She assumed when I called. She was talking over me and cutting me off . I will take this all the way to the top if I have to. This is ridiculous and totally uncalled for. When I called back she ignored me and was working not listening me and totally ignored me. Then I called back it was busy for hours. She was wrong. My drink wasn't even full when I looked in the cup.

Comment (4)

I am not a complainer, but thought I should bring the following to your attention - I have been a loyal customer over the years, but this morning have decided not to buy from KFC again - three weeks back I ordered a 6 piece and 4 of the 6 pieces were the smaller cuts wings/legs and this morning I bought a colonel burger, cant believe how small it was and the chicken fillet was half the normal size - Blouberg Beachfront Store in Cape Town - very disappointing!!

Comment (3)

There isn't enough room to express my discontent in this section for KFC. Please check out my file. Our KFC is in Crawfordsville IN.

Comment (0)

My son applied for a position at the KFC location at 48nd and L st. He was called in for an interview and the hiring Manager Byron interviewed another person close by where my son was. With knowing my son was there he asked why he should hire that person over my son, and that is unprofessional to interview people in front of others. Especially it being another candidate, yes he asked my son the same question. Well come to find out he did not hire my son he hired the other person because she is a girl. From inside sources that is all he has hired. All guy applications are on the bottom of the pile and all the girls is on top. I will keep my eye on this store and if I don't see a change then I will take further action against what seems to be a sexist manager. No, its not because my son did not get hired and no I do not want my son working there now. I think that it should all be fair to all the applicants that apply.

Comment (1)

Because your new colonel Sanders comes across and non genuine and nauseating by both his appearance his voice and his demeanor, my family and I have stopped purchasing your product and now bring our business to Popeyes Chicken. If you get a more pleasurable colonel sanders I may decide to return but until then Popeyes it is.

Comment (0)

These is the second time I go to the kfc on new Britain ave in west Hartford ct and order a $5 fill up box two piece meal on drive through and noticed when I got home that I got two drum sticks instead of a drum stick and thigh. It would be nice if they would let me know ahead of time and not make me feel like I got what I ordered. I just feel like they're trying to fool me. Not cool. Thank you for your time!

Comment (2)

I have been using my Military discount for lunch at the KFC (Pilot Gas Station) at I-15 and Craig Rd in North Las Vegas. Today, the manager told me she would not Honor my Military ID card because I was not in uniform. I was pissed. I ate at Raising Caines; they always give me the Military discount (in uniform or not). I am a Commander in the US Navy, and if I want to bring my family to KFC --- it should not matter if I am in uniform or not. The real funny thing is... this KFC is a few miles from Nellis AFB. I will never eat at KFC as long as they discriminate against any member of the Armed Forces!

Comment (1)

No complaint w/ service, just giving you a heads up on my order today, the chicken pot pie, which I love, they are very good, but, I did find a bone in mine today, first time that has ever happened with a pie order, just thought you would like to know that. I ordered the pie from my local KFC location 301 S Poplar St. Elizabethtown, restaurant #J970017. No other problems.

Comment (2)

I went through the drive thru last night, got home and surprise surprise my meal wasn't correct. I called and spoke to the manager, whom i had a hard time understanding. I went back in - she tossed my food and started gathering the new order with all items I purchased. She had to call out for a large baked beans and the gal from the back ran to the front to do it. Meantime the manager was closer to get this order together. Meantime, the gal ran up started to scoop the beans and in the middle "whipped her nose" grabbed the container again - and continued to fill the order. The manager stood there just watching. I told her on the phone i was a refund on my order OR credit since they had me come back to fix their mistake and credit my time to get their items fixed. She was rude and unprofessional. I expect to hear from someone to do something about this. Meantime, i will make notice to the health department with my issues. With Chip-ole having had ecoli issues i want to prevent this to happen to others also. This manager should be fired with the lack of training, training the employees incorrectly, not back checking and not making them work in a healthy and safe manor.

Comment (0)

I have been a faithful customer of the St Albert KFC 195-001. I always get the combo#3 with fries supreme, and beans instead of the beef on everything (I'm vegetarian). The last time I went there I was charged extra money to add beans. $0.69 for each soft taco, and $0.69 for the fries supreme. So a total extra of $2.18. Which I have never been charged before. They usually just substitute the beef for the beans (which is cheaper). When I questioned the window attendant she was very rude and harsh, and basically said take it or leave. She said that's what I'm charging to add beans, I tried to explain I was only trying to substitute the beans for the beef. She would not hear it! And that I have never been charged this before. She didn't care "about before". I quite arguing as I could see she absolutely didn't care. After receiving my food I was waiting for my change, she came back to the window, and said "is there still a problem?" I said I was waiting for my change. She was really ticked then. She gave me the wrong change back, but I left.

To be honest, I was ticked about the extra charge, but more upset about her attitude and her mannerism. Very unprofessional! And did not make me ever want to return. I have once since, to see if things had changed, and they had not. I Ordered the same thing, and was charged the extra again. She was at the window, still very poor attitude, and I didn't say a thing about the extra charge. She just doesn't have the customer service. Our family of 6 has always enjoyed going there, and it has been our favorite place for vegetarian option, but we Will not be returning there. I very disappointed in the service. It hasn't been this way in the past, but I see there are mostly all new staff there now. I can go across the street to Taco Time for the same meal, same price, and better service, and no up charge!

Comment (0)

I went to KFC on Rodi Road in Penn Hills, PA drive thru and ordered a 20 dollar family box due to my family coming in from out of town. I asked for Crispy chicken but when I got to the window, a young lady informed me that they do not have crispy breast chicken and instead they would give me chicken tenders. When I got home and opened the box there was only 4 pieces of crispy chicken and 3 tenders. The amount of food given to me was no where enough food to feed any family. I did attempt to call the store immediately several times but no answer. I think this is unacceptable and should be looked into. I understand busy times and rush hour but we are all customers that need services rather we are in the store or on the phone.

Comment (0)

I order at same store on a weekly sometimes twice weekly basis. I was excited to open box of a chicken breast and usually its soggy but this one was freshly fried, as I bit into it I smelled fish, thought 'well maybe they fry fish in same oil", as I continued to eat It -the white meat smelled rotten. them meat from the bone was a purple, red color ,which was also odd to me -trust me I have been eating KFC as a child so I know my KFC and never had this experience. When I took it back to store Oakland Park and NW 21st St, Oakland Park Florida, they disputed my sense of smell, but did return my money. Disappointing and scary that KFC doesn't have a better quality control, the manager had said she had just had the quality control people there this morning. the drive thru was a 10 minute wait in front of the menu board, so not only did I have to wait - the meat was bad. how disappointing.

Comment (0)

If the real Col. Sanders could see these ads of men pretending to be him, he would turn over in his grave. He was a distinguished gentleman, not a stupid clown. Clean up your ads and honor the real Col. Sanders. I wish that I could send a letter to the corporate executives at KFC and tell them how upset these commercials make me.

Comment (0)

My complaint is not about a specific location (however, I do not eat at any very often because it is just not the quality it used to be). What bugs me and just about everyone I talk to about it is your TV advertisements. The guy that you have dressed as the Colonel is not right for the part. I don't know him personally so I won't call him an idiot but his portrayal as the Colonel is ridiculous. He looks like the Colonel until he opens his mouth. He does NOT act or sound like the southern gentleman the Colonel would be. He sounds more like a pervert or a dirty old man. It really is a very obnoxious experience. Are you trying to close down? He's terrible! Fire him and find a real southern gentleman with a deep man's voice. Thanks for listening.

Comment (0)

Had lunch today at the elgin branch scotland bit of a mixed experience the customer service and ordering was very efficient and the food and drink came in very short time so that was fine the problem that we then faced was to find a clean table to sit at there were only another two tables in the place occupied at the time so we were spoiled for choice but unfortunately there were no clean tables we decided to choose the least grubby one on seating noticed there was bits of food and ketchup stains up the leg of the table and one of the kfc workers then came with a wet cloth and wiped the tables next to us no disinfectant spray or anything spoiled my dining experience the food was tasty but the hygiene in the place was substandard working in the catering trade I thought it was necessary to alert you to this thanks look forward to eating your lovely chicken in your cleaner restaurants soon.

Comment (0)

We waited at the drive-thru for approximately 5 minutes speaking hello, hello into the speaker with no response. Then, so we drove to the window ask the young lady if there was something wrong with the speaker and she said no she must have hit the wrong button on her head set. After all this irritating time in the drive thru we tried to place our order.with a two piece classic extra crispy the side orders were greenbeans with worker said that we have no green beans so we said corn she just stared at me for afew seconds and then it seemed like it registered thru her stare and then at the end of our order and this long long drive thru ordeal she said it would be an 8 to 10 minute wait for the biscuits and I said are you kidding me and I told her to forget our order a nd we drove off laughing and cursing about the time wasted there and went and had a hamburger. My wife loves KFC that is why I would go to the trouble to complain but this is probably the 4th time we have had a bad experience at this one KFC.Indianapolis store southport and gray road. You have to do something about this store. more than likely a last time customer.

Comment (0)

Went to the KFC in Middletown, Delaware. Ordered the Family fill-up box. Told the girl that I wanted wedges instead of the mashed potatoes. She told me that she couldn't do that. I asked her why and she said that they didn't make changes. I know that is not so because the customer that placed an order for the same thing got his items switched. If you can do it for one customer you should do it for all customers. I asked her if she was going to make the switch but she no.I said that I didn't want the order and that I would go next door to McDonalds to eat. I didn't like doing this because we eat at KFC at least 2 times a week. This is my first bad experience that we have had and is disappointing. August 29, 2019 at 5:30 pm.

Comment (0)

I have not gone to Camden, DE 19934 for along time because last time went we got our order wrong and of course, did not notice till got home and this store is not clean by any means and very very slow in service. I went to a friends house a couple weeks ago and she had POT PIES which were delicious / nice chucks of white meat and nice crust, So thought would try them myself for family. Went to this store 3:30 on 8/26 and ordered 2 pot pies. After 15 minutes told by them had only one pie but if would wait another 15-20 was making fresh ones.

So I waited another 20 minutes to be told that they only had the one pie and NEVER made the other one or any fresh ones. They offered me a 2 pc chicken deal in its place which I had no choice to take but it was awful. It was a small breast and very dry. The pot pie had shredded or pulled chicken not the chunks I had at my friends house. All in all another bad experience. order 4169. People were so agitated about service. This will be our last visit 4 sure.

Comment (0)

I went to the KFC/Taco Bell on Kendall Way in Malta, NY,12020. The restaurant was so dirty with straw wrappers and taco and chicken wrappers everywhere. Th e drink machine had a bunch of caps and straws all around it. None of the employees noticed the trash and kept on working. I was so grossed out I couldn't get anything.

Comment (1)

I went to KFC Monday after work around 4:30 p.m. ordered a bucket of chicken with sides and a Large Liver, I asked if the chicken and livers were fresh they said yes and I ordered extra crispy. When I got home wit our meal the chicken was all dried out not extra crispy, livers were hard as a rock, biscuits were so hard you couldn't eat them, the slaw was dry had not been mixed with any mayo or anything! only got legs and thighs no breast or wings. I work for min. wage and my husband is disabled we don't get to have take out food very often, but when we d we expect good food I payed $22.97 for food we could not even eat.

I work for a hotel here in Searcy Ar. I have recommended KFC many time, but sorry if things don't change I will never recommend it again, if you would have seen our food you would have been very upset, I just wished I had a cell phone to have taken pictures of the so called food that I payed good hard money for. I had to work over three hrs. to pay for this Please resolve this matter, I still have my receipt.

Comment (0)

My wife and I visit the KFC in Spearfish, SD as we live in the Black Hills of South Dakota near Spearfish. Today 6-26-15, and were so disappointed that we will probably not revisit this KFC. It was 12:30pm and we had to ask for a tray to go to the buffet, the serving line was very dirty with spilled food and most of the food was empty, including the chicken station, the drink station was so messy and wet that you could not put your tray down. The women's restroom was so dirty my wife would not use it. Also all the handles and locks were torn off the stalls. I asked one of the employees to come out and clean the serving area and the drink station and they acted like it was a surprise!! Enough said and we will not revisit this KFC and the company should be ashamed.

Comment (0)

I just want to tell someone in your organization how disappointed I am in your latest commercial. I find the voice of the actor playing Colonel Sanders quite repulsive as well as his dialogue and his laugh. I doubt I will ever be able to eat at any KFC establishment because of this commercial. Whatever your intent, it has certainly failed in this area as I have heard negative comments from many friends also.

Comment (0)

I'm writing to tell you how horrible your commercials with this really stupid man posing as the Colonel are. Some years ago, I was up for the KFC commercials. I was first interviewed by the ad company, and the second interview was with the original Colonel. The original Colonel was very nice, intelligent, asked intelligent questions and was NOTHING like this man on the latest commercials is trying to be. This one and his words and behavior, I'm sure has the original colonel turning over in his grave.

I believe you should drop this that you are doing and bring the whole structure, person and feeling up to an intelligent , well written and stated commercial, that people will respect. By the way, I had the job, but my husband was a Naval aviator and he got orders to move, so I had to resign.

Comment (0)

I went to the Perry Ga. KFC and ordered a 3 piece dark meat as advertised on your board. I asked for Legs and come to find out their is a 25 cent charge for legs. You advertise a 3 piece dark meat meal and charge extra for dark meat. You should advertise two thighs and a leg--not a 3 piece dark meat meal. This is the old bate a switch and is not an honest thing to do. I asked the clerk what type meat was a leg and she said dark. How can you charge extra for dark meat with I bought a dark meat meal. I do not believe in misleading customers. Do the correct thing and update your meal listing to reflect what a customer will get.

Comment (0)

Can't be too specific with 100 words, obviously you really don't want to hear complaints. So I will give you the very short version. I went to store Tulare 845 E. Prosperity #H830011at 4:02pm this date. Order 10 piece chicken, but was then told that is only dark meat, however since there was nothing posted anywhere, Mgr Christine with a real attitude had to adjust increase my charges and added white meat 10 piece. I got home with 8 pieces of dark meat.

So I went back and asked for the Mgr. and was told the new shift mgr had just come on so she very politely asked to help. I told her count the pieces and look at the receipt. As soon as the rude Mgr Christine heard it was short she started loudly from the back stating "you packed it" I didn't, I didn't do it. Fine I don't care who DID it and if she wanted to show her rude behavior and treatment to staff to entire restaurant that is fine too, just make it right. Obviously you don't give these people ANY training.

Well I guess I can't say that because the new girl on shift was very polite and apologized over and over. I asked for the other Mgr name and she still yelling from the back, and wouldn't give her name so the new shift mgr wrote Christine's name on the receipt for me. You need to talk to your employees and find out how they are being treated if this is how the customer gets treated

Comment (0)

I went to KFC location Bristol - Address 2701 Durham Rd Bristol, PA 19007 Store #K071080 4 171 4183. Today 05/13/2015, I place my order Chicken cup to go. When eatting the first piece of chicken tenders, it was 1/2 raw on the edges so I threw it away. Then I pulled the second piece apart it was also raw on the side where you saw the flesh pink. I then went back into KFC and spoke with the Asst. Manager who verified the chicken was not cooked all the way.

The cook immediatley burst out and said very louldy That chicken was done, he cooked that chicken - I told him then he was calling me a liar, because you could clearly see the chicken was very pink flesh like. He should not have said anything in front of me, the customer, this was very, very unpleasant and unprofessional. If eaten, I could have gotten very ill and then what will he have to say about that. Because I would have definetly SUED for undercook chicken.

He needs to be spoken to immediately!!!!! In results of that experience, KFC has just lost a CUSTOMER. I will never refer KFC to anyone. This was a very bad experience.

Browse reviews of other Fast Food