KFC

Most Popular Complaint about KFC

Posted by Christopher Eklund on Jan 28, 2015
Customer Rating

I'm American living in China. The KFC does deliver breakfast food at all in the city of Wuhan where I live, so today I ventured out in an ice storm (I didn't know when I left or I wouldn't have bothered) to get my favorite breakfast at KFC, the bacon-egg sandwich with the real bread which is a luxury in China. I live in Hankou, and all of the KFC's near my home are on Jifeng Dadao street. I had to go to three different KFC's because each one was telling they were out of the that sandwich (the ham one too), and I was furious because I was freezing cold, burning my hands off as I forgot my gloves, it was that important I have this breakfast. But three places said no. Finally, at 9:50am, at the third restaurant, I explained to one Chinese girl who had good English that I had gotten out of bed early, drove to two other KFC's and now was frozen nearly to death, and two other stores had refused me. I said "Why? Why don't you have this sandwich? I've been to KFC's in Hangzhou and Shenzhen and they always have them.

No one ever eats that sandwich but me. At those cities, I ate the same meal every day for a week while on vacation, it was always there, because they don't run out of something Chinese people won't eat. So I am sure you really do have those sandwiches, you just don't want to have to make one because it will take you 10 minutes, and by then it's 10:00, isn't that the truth?" And she turned red and nodded that yes, I what I said was true. And she told me they have the sandwiches and that she would go ahead and make them for me. Which leads me to believe that none of the other restaurants wanted to make it for me, and so they lied about not having them. In China, KFC's are willing to throw away customers and not help them, and even infuriate them and make them hate you for not having certain key foods that really make our lives feel happier in a country where our kind of food is not popular and is not found often. For example, in 2010, China banned pancakes from all McDonald's in china.

PANCAKES, a foreigners favorite breakfast food. It was like China and Mcdonald's were saying "forget you, we hate you, get out of our country!" ... they are many of my foreign friend's and my own favorite breakfast. Now I go to KFC for this breakfast sandwich which is the best, because they won't even deliver that to us in the morning! I would order this every day, spend $10 a day if I had to! (Delivery is only $1.25 in China, very cheap for delivery fee, and no tips can be given, either.) KFC Corporate, you've got a real problem with customer service in China, I just wanted you to know. You don't make them support delivery, and we the customer never know when they are lying about ACTUALLY being out of anything, since the main reason they say they are out is because they don't want to make that food because foreigners are the only ones who eat it and they either A)don't know how to make it or B)refuse to make someone's day that much brighter by offering the very thing they came there for. It's just sick.

Did KFC provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about KFC?

2.03 out of 5

Website

www.kfc.com

More KFC Complaints

Customer Rating

I like KFC a lot. I always go there to eat. Today when we asked for 3 lunch treat spicy we have been served with non-spicy chicken pieces. One of us went and asked so the guy in KFC changed his entire plate and he got spicy chicken.me and my other friend didn't bother but we left without eating n decided not to come there n tell our friends as well. More over the guy says he has never received a complaint from people eating same chicken. Please understand we are not mad to complaint if we have got the right spicy chicken. This is Happened At a KFC outlet in Dubai (Al Khaleej center mall- Bur Dubai, Dubai, UAE). I will suggest my friends not go there again.

Customer Rating

I went to KFC in Claremont NH got 4 famous bowls. I was disappointed to find that there was only 4 small pieces of chicken in each one. I also got 4 biscuits and there was no butter with them. If this is a change in your product we will go some place else. We have also noticed that there is no more popcorn chicken. Thanks for your time.

Customer Rating

Stopped by KFC at 9510 Main St Houston TX today (1/30/15) around 3:30pm to treat my kids. The service was slow. I noticed that several customers had received their food prior to me placing my order. I called out my ticket #4497 to the (female) cashier and before she responded a male employee shouted out and began cursing and threating me physically in front of my kids and several customers standing waiting on their order. As I stood their with my kids not knowing what to expect next. The manager standing as an on looker did nothing to defuse the aggression he had towards me. She later pulled him aside as if it was OK and more my fault.

A female customer in line (Lori Williams) asked if she could call the cops. I said thank you and she did. The cops arrived 45mins later after the manager slipped the male worker out the backdoor and denied everything that happened. She refused to provide the store owner's name and number and continued to lie in to Ms Williams who witnessed the whole incident. This was an extremely frightening experience for my kids and myself. And for the manager to try an cover up and protect an employee of his wrong doing is an all time low.

A police report has been filed. And I promise you that I will see this to the end.

Customer Rating

I had a very bad service at your restaurant #K032026. The location is 2630 N. Westport Drive, Port Allen, Louisiana and the phone is (225) 346-1748. My son and I stop to get something to eat, on Sunday January 25. We place our order and we had to over 30 for us to receive our food. My fired chicken was cold, and my son order taco bell. There was three people working on the KFC side, and only one person was working. The other two person was just standing around. I always enjoy eating KFC and Taco Bell, you shouldn't have to wait over 30 minutes for your food. I am just a concern customer, and you need to know what gone on at your restaurant.

Customer Rating

I am one of the oldest and biggest fan of KFC but yesterday at KFC Barnala road Bathinda when we asked for RIZO RICE and FIERY GRILLED CHICKEN we were served with plain boiled rice with soggy cold fiery chicken . On inquiring we were told that company has recently changed the contents in the dish and method of preparation. A huge disappointment. Ultimately went to Mcdonald close by.

Customer Rating

My name is Dennis R. Lawrence I have been employed for five years part time at the kfc in Tarboro, NC, never miss anytime out of work for anything. Just a few weeks ago my mother passed away so the general manager Monica Ricks.. gave me a few days off . I work a full time job so my schedule at kfc is 7-10 and 7-11fri. And sat. Yesterday 1/23/2015 I was only 15 to 20 late due too traffic heavy coming from work and the general manager Monica Ricks got a cashier to call me and say u just got fired. The general manager claimed to call me numerous times never received any calls from kfc, never did she call my home phone. Then when I arrive at kfc she had already left 10 to 15 min. Prior to me getting there and left message for me to leave my shirt and hat plus she had already call another employee in too do my job. But never did she contact me direct as general manager. She said it was a no call no show but i arrived at work 7:20 I was a few minutes late but i did showed......Then most night that I get off at 10 she tell me it's my job too stay there off the clock until then manager on duty locks the restaurant for the night or the night she do inventory I have to clock out at my regular time but still stay there off the clock til she finish .. so that's working off the clock..she has a very nasty attitude don't know how to talk too the employee very disrespectful! My question is if u disrespectful too your employees how do u as general manager expect your employees to be respectful too the customers. Then I only work 3 hours a day and she have me to clock out 30 min for break period I thought over 4 or 5 hours then u clock out for a break period I'm not sure but most employers are different. I really need my job.

Customer Rating

Hi , I went to KFC Al Ramsa , sharjah, uae. me and my 3 brothers faimly we are regular costumer. but last night I was realy disappointed to find the recook chicken. means to say the chicken was not fresh. just little bit worm. the potato was also not fresh .i also order for the rice . but result is same. the rice was also not fresh and its happening last 3,4 times.If this is a change in your product we will go some another fast food.We also notice that there is Not much chicken. What was there was dried up. Empty pans. Mashed potatoes dry. 2 workers sitting on a chair.staff manager also sitting on chair and enjoing the music.he dont care about costumer. just 1 worker sweeping the floor and Puddle of water on floor. Now I know why there were only a handful of customers in there!

Customer Rating

Just like clockwork every Wednesday night I go to the KFC in Leeds, Alabama to order takeout for dinner. The last 2 times I went to get food there it was around 7:30 and they was out of Original Chicken. This was made known to me after I had swiped my debit card. I only get a 10 meal most of the time so I was baffled that they didn't have 10 pieces of Original at 7:30. So I agreed to take Extra Crispy. Come to find out they was out of wings in that. So I told them to give me whatever at this point. The lady said she would give me an extra side for my trouble. When I got home I realized that the free side was a bowl of gravy and she forgot my Biscuits. As much as I love KFC I just really hate going to the one closet to my house because I know something is gonna go wrong.

Customer Rating

We ordered 2 señor buffets. It was 11:45. Not much chicken. What was there was dried up. Empty pans. Mashed potatoes dry. Chicken livers. 3. Never got refilled. 3 workers sitting at a booth. One worker sweeping the floor. Puddle of water on floor. Now I know why there were only a handful of customers in there! Our bill 14.82. Won't go back. 3 dried up biscuits ! Gross! KFC. 205 hwy 314 Fayeville ga Restaurant # E121020

Customer Rating

I went into the store on East Michigan St in Orlando Florida 32806 and was denyed service. A few years ago this also happened and my daughter and I was confronted from a manager outside of the store about a check that we had given them for a company my ex husband was working with. Apparently he had given several of these. He got several large/catering orders from places, this specific one he'd asked us to hand them the check (my daughter) because he had to go to the store, she did later to find out the checks he wasn't aloud to use. He has since left the state and the company was closed. I had no knowledge about it nore did she, we have lived here next to KFC since before it opened, we were there the day it opened, I am known around here by everyone. I have never done nothing like that nore has my daughter she's 17. I'm disabled in a power wheelchair and I'm quite offended as to the way we were talked to and treated. If this issue isn't resolved I will be contacting a lawyer.

Customer Rating

I went to KFC C.C.DEIRA yesterday 15thjan2015 at 10:31.My receipt number is 30746.The lady who was taking order was philipino and could not understand proper english except those pet words which she is used to.Her name is CARMELLIA.She said me "what are you saying I dont understand you".She said that in a very rude an annoying way,after I have already given her the order.I said her that i want two sets of chicken pieces with two pieces each.One set spicy and the other non spicy....Well I had to explain my order again for which she said..."one by one...YOU TALK TOO MUCH"....This thing really pinched me that atleast you should respect your customers.How come she said her customer that you talk too much...Such a poor customer service.My order number was 97....After I got my order...it was two sets each having one chicken piece n one burger...Now i never ever mentioned burger...where did she get the idea that I wanted burger....when I showed her the Order she was very annoyed n changed the burger into the smallest wings she could ever replace with...ofcourse she wanted to serve the worst she could ever do....n when i said that cant i have a better piece for which she replied "that is what we have "in a very very rude way.N then she started taking order from the other customer,completely ignoring who Ever is there.......That is reducluse...I felt so upset That i didnt even talk to my husband about it and started to cry.He just couldnt understand what happened n then we packed it up in tissues n didnt feel like eating it.

Customer Rating

made an order Jan. 15,2015 at Hamdan branch around 11:21pm...orders made before and after mine were already served so I approached a crew to follow up, she said to just wait till my number is called. My order # is 69 and are calling 92, so I came to ask again another Filipino crew, only to tell me another 10minutes I have to wait since the order was not relayed. I waited more than 20 mins and I guess 10minutes more is a stupid thing for me to do... it was 11:48pm then... the cashier then asked me if she can give back my money...it get into my nerves so i left after taking the receipt without the money due to frustration...it's not a matter of placing a cheap, single order...the manager was there but he didn't do anything

Customer Rating

I'm not one to complain but,my service at kfc in Leesburg FL, was terrible the,cashier was ,giving me nasty looks as,soon as I walked in I guess the looks was so bad my friend,said something, thats bad ,I ordered a,eight,piece meal mixed crispy and,grilled got,no breast in the meal, so,went,back well the chicken was,dry,so

Customer Rating

My wife went threw drive thru at the KFC located in Oakland Maryland 21550 the manager working (Chasity Hall) and my wife do not get along she told my wife she refused to serve her and that she would call the cops if my wife didn't leave the store we have a witness to this event and would like to have drastic matters taken on this so that No legal matter need to brought up... Thank You for your time..

Customer Rating

I have been at KFC number H830015 in Visalia Ca several times at 12 lunch time and they never have their pot pies ready. Why have something on menu when it's never going to be ready. Cashier and mgr could careless of my complaint. Marie Calendars is wher I will be going to

Customer Rating

The service was extremely quick which made finding our chicken poorly cooked disappointing.
The chicken had barely any coating, some was barely cooked therefore tough and quite fatty.
The ten piece feast had four legs, two wings…the legs were a mangled mess.
Our family will be thinking twice before choosing KFC as our take away meal again.

Customer Rating

I just bought. A box of chicken tenders when I order at the drive thru the guy took forever to understand what I’m ordering. Then I had to 20 minutes for my order he could of told it would take time to make. What a horrible place to go grt food . Super upset with the people servicing the location was on New Ave. and Valle y Blvld. Ca

Customer Rating

I went to the local KFC to grab food for me and my family, when I asked for original fried chicken they told me they where not going to make any more and that I had to take what they had. This was not what I wanted so I left, not to mention that I over heard the manager talking to a customer about under cooked food.

I was disappoint by this and as I am a shadow shopper would have given them the lowest grade possible for this shop. If you don’t believe this have me shadow shop them through Trend Source which this the company that I work for out here. I am sorry to say but things have to change or you will loss business.

I was going to post this to the web i.e Facebook and other online places that for warn customer of bad places to eat. But thought that I would send you an email instead. best of luck and thank you for the years of good food, please fix our KFC it’s like a second home to me :'(

Customer Rating

I visited the KFC drive thru which is only 4 min from my house. this is the third time I have been there and yet again very bad service.
I had to repeat my order to the girl 3 times and when I went to collect it there was only 2 piece’s instead of 3 which corrected, then when I got home I was charged for beans but never received them the fries looked as if they had been chucked in the carrier instead of the containers and the whole meal was yet again cold so had to be warmed up in the oven which never tastes the same. I’ve tried phoning them but no-one ever answers the dame thing I will never visit there again I will continue to use our other local one called Favorite fried chicken. I have written on your customer reviews and told all how very poor the service is, perhaps you should retrain your staff or employ new ones.

** my order number for tonight was 5224**

Companies Like KFC

Thanks for your feedback..!

Sorry. Please try again later..!