Customer Service Rating
2 out of 5 Stars
Based on 454 Votes

KFC Complaints

send your feedback directly to the corporate office

Kentucky Fried Chicken is the second largest fast food chain in the world. There are 18,875 worldwide outlets in 118 countries as of 2014. Revenues for KFC in 2013 were US 23 billion. KFC is a subsidiary of parent company Yum! Brands with corporate headquaraters in Louisville, KY, USA.

If you have a problem with your experience at a KFC you will have a challenge. The home page has a red bar across the top. On the left hand side of the red bar you will  see 3 unequal white lines. Click there to enter customer service. The website lists one number you can call two ways: 1-800-CALL-KFC or listed as for “urgent calls” 1-800-225-5532. This is the same number. When trying to find a “contact us” on the website a cookie will repeatedly pop up asking for your location.

The website “contact us” is an email form asking for a zip code of the location you are referencing. In case you want to contact KFC by writing a letter you may reach David C. Novak, CEO of KFC at 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, KY, 40213 or call corporate offices at 502-874-8300.

KFC was one of the first franchises to grow internationally and began as a small fried chicken shop in Corbin, KY during the 1930’s depression. Opened as the Sanders Court & Café by Harland Sanders, the slogans that made KFC famous are “finger lickin’ good” and more recently “Nobody does chicken like KFC”.  Social media presences include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

Is KFC ripping you off?

File your complaint here first!

KFC Contact Information

1-800-225-5532

• Hours of operation

9am-5pm PST

Top 454 KFC Customer Service Reviews

My drive through order was shorted; I was handed the bag and thanked; when I got home, I found the order was short. I typically do not tie up the line by checking each item in my order; I trust that the person at the window has verified my order is complete. The purchase was for $19.35. Since the dollar bill is the only form of consequence for poor service at my disposal, my family and I will avoid this store for 19 weeks.

Comment (0)

I am hereby writing you as a very disappointed customer. I was today present at the KFC of G.Bay La Croisette at around 8.00 PM. It was a quick service, I bought two zinger with pineapple and cheese as add-ons. I moved to my table and started eating with my friend. I was really shocked when I faced such an unprofessionalism from the part of the KFC staff. When I started eating, the outer layer cooked, but when I reached the interior layer, it was a complete disaster, the inner layer was not properly cooked, I could sense the raw taste of the chicken.

I firstly thought it was in my mind. But when I asked my friend how was my zinger, he confirmed that it was not properly cooked. We immediately packed it again and moved to the cashier where we bought the zinger. There she took it from us and moved to the back in the kitchen. I was asked to wait with my friend. There, the person in charge came to meet us, and he told us that no, the zingers were properly cooked. We insisted that no it was properly cooked. But the person in charge had already made his mind. And Sir, we were really shocked with firstly the way he talked with us, we did not expect such a treatment from the person in charge of the KFC branch of G.Bay La Croisette.

Secondly I do confirm with you Sir, we did not expect that the person there would take back our zingers to a place where they were out of our sight, and come back to us and tell us that it is properly cooked and expect us to eat it again? The person in charge returned us the zingers and when we opened the box in front of him to show him, he watched it and even took pictures of it and returned us it.

And I think he expected us to eat this not properly cooked zinger. Is that Sir, the way KFC, an international outlet operates? And I always heard that the customer is always right? And today the person there actually proved it wrong. He told us that not only two chicken are cooked together, but many more. And no one complained that the chicken was not properly cooked? So if no one else bothered to come back to complain, so the zinger was perfectly cooked? I was really very disappointed today with the staff of KFC G.Bay La Croisette.

To conclude Sir, we were very disappointed how we were treated there in front of everyone and secondly how could this guy tell us that the chicken was properly cooked when it was not the case. We would be very grateful if you could look into the matter.

Comment (0)

My family met at kfc in lafayette indiana on 52. 4 people in the place took staff 10 min. For anyone to help us. We got the buffet, it was all dried up from being on the steam table for a long time. Had to ask for chicken. Had to ask for sweet tea that we never got. My son had to use his shirt to clean off a table. Manager was very rude. It was very filthy!

Comment (0)

I bought a couple of things from KFC in Morley. The wait was a long, there was only 1 person working at each station. The chip were old and cold, I found out I was missing the burgers, even though I double check with the servers to make sure everything was in the bag, she said yes. Once I arrived home, ready to tuck in, I'm missing the burgers, the chips are cold and old, and the it just doesn't very appetising. I think I'll stick with other fast food chains instead a KFC. You have gone down on your standards. Disappointed.

Comment (0)

I am a regular customer. I used to purchase via drive thru at Malaysia, store # 1010832. Each time my purchase was not given a receipt. Never mind of that but I wanted to try the survey to get a 10% discounts but was not able to do so because no validation code found on the receipt. Do you think this is equivalent to cheating as receipt stated get a 10% discount on your next purchase after completing the survey, but the receipt has no code to continue the survey and they save 10% on our next visit. They get profit of 10% because they don't give the 10% discount. This is a real cheat.

Comment (0)

On 4/5/16 at 2:19 p.m. in the afternoon, my sister and I decided to stop get chicken for supper. I went thru the drive-thur and told the girl that I needed 8 original thighs. The cashier said we are out right now and it will take 25 minutes to cook, do you want to wait. I ask if they had legs, no was the answer. I said well we don't want to wait 25 minutes on thighs, you have no legs so I ask, do you have chicken breast originals. She checked and said I have some original and some crispy.

I said okay I need 12 breast. I then ordered 12 biscuits, 3 large mash potatoes-gravy, 1 large coleslaw. the total order came to $62.70. When we pulled around to pay, the cashier said that it would be a few minutes and could I pull forwarded. I ask her why there was nothing ready and she replied, oh, we got busy and we have not caught up yet. When we got home I found only 4 original breast, the biscuits were burnt and had not even risen up. When the cashier came to the car she never offered anything. Her name on our ticket #1671 said Rhiannon. Needless to say that some of the breast were not done in the middle and we ended up cutting the chicken in small pieces to my cats. Very unsatisfied.

Comment (11)

Today I and my kids went to reservoir KFC, we bought family feast and 4 crushers for take away. When we went home and started eating we found at least five very tiny small pieces. I took 3 pieces to the shop and I said to her, we had at least 5 tiny pieces of chicken and we went to many stores and ate in and that didn't happened. She said we have to put about 5 small pieces and she talks like a boss without a respect to the customer or even offering to swap them or apologising and I said to her thanks any way and left the chicken pieces there and said to her I will lodge a complaint.

Comment (0)

I downloaded a coupon off the web for KFC the coupon got KFC trademark on it. They wouldn't take it at the KFC store. So I call KFC complaint department at 1-800-225-5532. They told me that it was nothing they could do. Why upload coupons on the web if the coupon can't be use?

Well KFC has lost me as a customer. \When I want to eat fry chicken out I will just go to Church's Fry Chicken. To me it's better chicken anyway and they do take web coupons without any problems. I just hope other feel the way I do. Does the same. I am uploading the coupon that KFC won't take so all can see it is a KFC coupon. P.S. This not the first coupon I try to use at KFC that they wouldn't take. Just I am not going to try any more. I gave KFC customer service 1 star because I couldn't give it a 0.

Comment (6)

When I arrived at the KFC at 7145 Redwood Blvd, Novato, CA 94945 at 5.24PM on March 19th, I was greeted by a nice young man alone (by himself not another employee in sight). I inquired if he was alone and he said yes. I noticed that the backdoor was wide open. Anyone could have walked in unnoticed. I placed my order. I pointed out to the young man that the drink station was a mess and over flowing with ice. There were NO napkins in either sleeve on the station leading to the dining room. Trash was also all over that station. I mentioned that that was not very appetizing looking. I inquired when the other employees were scheduled to come in. He then told me that everyone was on break. Why would you send everyone on break at the same time during the dinner hour?

I received my order which was a 10 pc (crispy) chicken bucket. After getting home I have to say that the chicken did not have its usual juiciness. It was dry. My guess would be that it was past its holding time. This was not the first time that I have gotten take out at this location. I have seen things in the past but I now feel that I needed to say something. Hopefully my comments won't fall on deaf ears.

Comment (5)

I ate at your #g135034?KFC Long John Silvers 3949 North 132 Maple Omaha Nebraska yesterday 12:45PM. What a mess it smells like old grease the employees are loud, uniforms filthy dirty looking. My Food took forever. Manager to young and dumb to know how to run this ghetto store he was running around yelling even heard crew say im not doing that manager states fuck your not. My wife and I just about lost it but we just were waiting for food 20 minutes. I have seen so many managers come and go from here.

We wont be back unless you fix this mess. I would suggest finding someone who is Professional and old enough to manage his group and be a leader it was the blind leading the blind. I could go on but I won’t it will be sometime before I go back. I will be telling our Catholic church to stay away.

Comment (0)

Receipt: Order 8718 20:01 #07 FEB. 16`16 REG0001 at KFC WAIANAE H730275, 85-054 KAUPUNI STREET (808) 696-3211. Food not the complaint. Irresponsible, care less, poor service was the complaint. Not getting what I wanted and ordered was the greater complaint. I ordered 6 pc. original and 6 pc. crispy chicken for $23.55. I got 6 only original and 6 spicy wings plus 4 biscuits (for $23.55 and not worth my original order? Unacceptable), because the order I wanted would take 18 minutes. Could I wait? Yes and did until I was told I had to wait for the crispy chicken (another 18 min., unacceptable, again), because it was sold to a drive thru. How could they do that? The bus is my transportation and already 8:18 PM. I demanded they give me what they had, so I would not miss the bus. Big mistake. I demand a full refund and a change in service.

Comment (5)

They where Cleaning the Store At 7:54 pm ok 02/11/2016. I came At the time above TO order 6 original Chicken breast, large mash potatoes and large wedges. I approached the counter and they told me they weren't accepting Credit cards only Cash. And then the conversation transpired TO christian the employee With the Assistant Manager whether they should take money or Credit Card contradicting each other what they were going TO do. I noticed they were Cleaning the restaurant and things were putting Away even though the store closes At 10:00 pm.

The appearance Of the Store is dirty. The Assistant manager Marry i requested her My food and she said she only had two pieces and i wanted 4 More and she denied TO Cook them. And she became argumentative about her service. And when i requested for her manager she said she had none and she didnt know who her Boss was. Then she started being rude and Not being helpful With the FOOD or information.

I decided i was upset about the demeanor the customer customer Service, how can she be an Assistant Manager and Not have any information on who her employer is. She said she was Not trained in customer Service. And that she didn't have TO give me Amy names or information Of managers and owners so i DON'T make the complaint. And then she threatened me (the customer) to Call the Police because i was questioning her and trying TO obtain the Manager information TO Call her At a later time. This is about the fourth time i commented to this Store in the hours between 7:00 pm TO 10:00 pm and always are More interested in closing the Store rather than selling the food.

The Store Number is 305 226 3596. I am gonna post this in the social media for People TO avoid get ring mistreated Not giving FOOD that is properly FOOD. (Not Fresh) and the Store to be dirty when you have 5 People working that shift .

Comment (0)

Went to kfc on Richland ave. in Aiken sc and they wouldn't sale me any chicken wings. Said they was saving them for the family meals. I should be able to go to a restaurant and order what I want. Then one of the employees knocked the tongs on the floor and picked it up and put them back and they continued to serve chicken even after a customer complained about it.

Comment (0)

I have been sending you this request on date Dec.12, 2015 been complaining about your salted chicken and salted fries, I have high blood pressure on more than one. I visited your resturaut very offend and been talking to customer now I need you to send me what I am requesting.

Comment (0)

Visited a KFC stall that was there in the fete. This was held at The Asian School, Dehradun, India. And the microwave they were using had a broken glass tray which they were using to heat the food items they were giving to customers visiting the stall. On being caught, the KFC people denied it and were continuously. Is this The reputation of KFC and is it really a customer care? Hopefully corporate views this complaint.

Comment (0)

On Nov. 25th around 8pm I went into the KFC at 808 Main St. Presque Isle, Maine. I ordered my meal and set at a table facing the counter, I could see the bathroom doors and the door going into the kitchen. The janitor who was working on the floors was walking around pushing a bucket of soapy water, he walked past me and went to the area behind me and left the bucket there. I see him walk back toward the counter on the other side of the eating area. When he got back to the front where he was right in front of me, he went to the kitchen door, he paused, put him hand on the handle, leaned down a little bit and BLEW HIS NOSE ON THE FLOOR.

He continued into the kitchen and came out with a spray bottle and did a couple of tables without washing his hands. He wassn't in the kitchen long enough to wash his hands. I decided that I had enough to eat and took my tray to the garbage bin, He was standing there watching some young kids and I asked him his name and he said Bob. I went to the counter and waited for someone to come, Bob asked what i needed and I told him a complaint form. He told me that they were on line, I started to leave and decided that I had to speak to a manager so i went back to the counter and finally after hollering for the manager he came out. I explained what happened with Bob and he called him Rob and said that he would have a talk with him. Didn't get the managers name, he was a young person, probably 5' 6" and he had a thin beard. I do swear that this statement is true as written.

Comment (0)

Re: Complaint about KFC in, my home town, Streator in Illinois. Two visits in a year, most recent November 7th 2015 for my mother's 90th birthday. Not by my vote, our party of twelve had KFC chicken and several sides for Mom's birthday dinner. The chicken is/was THE WORSE...as TERRIBLE as could be...the thought of it makes nearly VOMIT! The skin was not edible...i did not order it so i can't say how it was done but certainly was not fried...PUTRID! The chicken was also pink in the middle...no one wanted to ruin Mom's b-day dinner but a couple family members i sat next to agreed...TERRIBLE...KFC corporate needs to visit this store! It dies no justice representing you!

Comment (0)

My order was incorrect I have my receipt showing what I was supposed to get the manager cut me off and started telling me what I ordered. How does she know? I have a receipt with my name on it and what I ordered along with my CC information. She then hung up on me. Seriously the Manager. Is the type of customer service a manager gives a customer. I do no think so. I work in customer service. She assumed when I called. She was talking over me and cutting me off . I will take this all the way to the top if I have to. This is ridiculous and totally uncalled for. When I called back she ignored me and was working not listening me and totally ignored me. Then I called back it was busy for hours. She was wrong. My drink wasn't even full when I looked in the cup.

Comment (3)

I am not a complainer, but thought I should bring the following to your attention - I have been a loyal customer over the years, but this morning have decided not to buy from KFC again - three weeks back I ordered a 6 piece and 4 of the 6 pieces were the smaller cuts wings/legs and this morning I bought a colonel burger, cant believe how small it was and the chicken fillet was half the normal size - Blouberg Beachfront Store in Cape Town - very disappointing!!

Comment (2)

There isn't enough room to express my discontent in this section for KFC. Please check out my file. Our KFC is in Crawfordsville IN.

Comment (0)

My son applied for a position at the KFC location at 48nd and L st. He was called in for an interview and the hiring Manager Byron interviewed another person close by where my son was. With knowing my son was there he asked why he should hire that person over my son, and that is unprofessional to interview people in front of others. Especially it being another candidate, yes he asked my son the same question. Well come to find out he did not hire my son he hired the other person because she is a girl. From inside sources that is all he has hired. All guy applications are on the bottom of the pile and all the girls is on top. I will keep my eye on this store and if I don't see a change then I will take further action against what seems to be a sexist manager. No, its not because my son did not get hired and no I do not want my son working there now. I think that it should all be fair to all the applicants that apply.

Comment (1)

Because your new colonel Sanders comes across and non genuine and nauseating by both his appearance his voice and his demeanor, my family and I have stopped purchasing your product and now bring our business to Popeyes Chicken. If you get a more pleasurable colonel sanders I may decide to return but until then Popeyes it is.

Comment (0)

These is the second time I go to the kfc on new Britain ave in west Hartford ct and order a $5 fill up box two piece meal on drive through and noticed when I got home that I got two drum sticks instead of a drum stick and thigh. It would be nice if they would let me know ahead of time and not make me feel like I got what I ordered. I just feel like they're trying to fool me. Not cool. Thank you for your time!

Comment (1)

I have been using my Military discount for lunch at the KFC (Pilot Gas Station) at I-15 and Craig Rd in North Las Vegas. Today, the manager told me she would not Honor my Military ID card because I was not in uniform. I was pissed. I ate at Raising Caines; they always give me the Military discount (in uniform or not). I am a Commander in the US Navy, and if I want to bring my family to KFC --- it should not matter if I am in uniform or not. The real funny thing is... this KFC is a few miles from Nellis AFB. I will never eat at KFC as long as they discriminate against any member of the Armed Forces!

Comment (1)

No complaint w/ service, just giving you a heads up on my order today, the chicken pot pie, which I love, they are very good, but, I did find a bone in mine today, first time that has ever happened with a pie order, just thought you would like to know that. I ordered the pie from my local KFC location 301 S Poplar St. Elizabethtown, restaurant #J970017. No other problems.

Comment (2)

I went through the drive thru last night, got home and surprise surprise my meal wasn't correct. I called and spoke to the manager, whom i had a hard time understanding. I went back in - she tossed my food and started gathering the new order with all items I purchased. She had to call out for a large baked beans and the gal from the back ran to the front to do it. Meantime the manager was closer to get this order together. Meantime, the gal ran up started to scoop the beans and in the middle "whipped her nose" grabbed the container again - and continued to fill the order. The manager stood there just watching. I told her on the phone i was a refund on my order OR credit since they had me come back to fix their mistake and credit my time to get their items fixed. She was rude and unprofessional. I expect to hear from someone to do something about this. Meantime, i will make notice to the health department with my issues. With Chip-ole having had ecoli issues i want to prevent this to happen to others also. This manager should be fired with the lack of training, training the employees incorrectly, not back checking and not making them work in a healthy and safe manor.

Comment (0)

I have been a faithful customer of the St Albert KFC 195-001. I always get the combo#3 with fries supreme, and beans instead of the beef on everything (I'm vegetarian). The last time I went there I was charged extra money to add beans. $0.69 for each soft taco, and $0.69 for the fries supreme. So a total extra of $2.18. Which I have never been charged before. They usually just substitute the beef for the beans (which is cheaper). When I questioned the window attendant she was very rude and harsh, and basically said take it or leave. She said that's what I'm charging to add beans, I tried to explain I was only trying to substitute the beans for the beef. She would not hear it! And that I have never been charged this before. She didn't care "about before". I quite arguing as I could see she absolutely didn't care. After receiving my food I was waiting for my change, she came back to the window, and said "is there still a problem?" I said I was waiting for my change. She was really ticked then. She gave me the wrong change back, but I left.

To be honest, I was ticked about the extra charge, but more upset about her attitude and her mannerism. Very unprofessional! And did not make me ever want to return. I have once since, to see if things had changed, and they had not. I Ordered the same thing, and was charged the extra again. She was at the window, still very poor attitude, and I didn't say a thing about the extra charge. She just doesn't have the customer service. Our family of 6 has always enjoyed going there, and it has been our favorite place for vegetarian option, but we Will not be returning there. I very disappointed in the service. It hasn't been this way in the past, but I see there are mostly all new staff there now. I can go across the street to Taco Time for the same meal, same price, and better service, and no up charge!

Comment (0)

I went to KFC on Rodi Road in Penn Hills, PA drive thru and ordered a 20 dollar family box due to my family coming in from out of town. I asked for Crispy chicken but when I got to the window, a young lady informed me that they do not have crispy breast chicken and instead they would give me chicken tenders. When I got home and opened the box there was only 4 pieces of crispy chicken and 3 tenders. The amount of food given to me was no where enough food to feed any family. I did attempt to call the store immediately several times but no answer. I think this is unacceptable and should be looked into. I understand busy times and rush hour but we are all customers that need services rather we are in the store or on the phone.

Comment (0)

I order at same store on a weekly sometimes twice weekly basis. I was excited to open box of a chicken breast and usually its soggy but this one was freshly fried, as I bit into it I smelled fish, thought 'well maybe they fry fish in same oil", as I continued to eat It -the white meat smelled rotten. them meat from the bone was a purple, red color ,which was also odd to me -trust me I have been eating KFC as a child so I know my KFC and never had this experience. When I took it back to store Oakland Park and NW 21st St, Oakland Park Florida, they disputed my sense of smell, but did return my money. Disappointing and scary that KFC doesn't have a better quality control, the manager had said she had just had the quality control people there this morning. the drive thru was a 10 minute wait in front of the menu board, so not only did I have to wait - the meat was bad. how disappointing.

Comment (0)

If the real Col. Sanders could see these ads of men pretending to be him, he would turn over in his grave. He was a distinguished gentleman, not a stupid clown. Clean up your ads and honor the real Col. Sanders. I wish that I could send a letter to the corporate executives at KFC and tell them how upset these commercials make me.

Comment (0)

Had lunch today at the elgin branch scotland bit of a mixed experience the customer service and ordering was very efficient and the food and drink came in very short time so that was fine the problem that we then faced was to find a clean table to sit at there were only another two tables in the place occupied at the time so we were spoiled for choice but unfortunately there were no clean tables we decided to choose the least grubby one on seating noticed there was bits of food and ketchup stains up the leg of the table and one of the kfc workers then came with a wet cloth and wiped the tables next to us no disinfectant spray or anything spoiled my dining experience the food was tasty but the hygiene in the place was substandard working in the catering trade I thought it was necessary to alert you to this thanks look forward to eating your lovely chicken in your cleaner restaurants soon.

Comment (0)

We waited at the drive-thru for approximately 5 minutes speaking hello, hello into the speaker with no response. Then, so we drove to the window ask the young lady if there was something wrong with the speaker and she said no she must have hit the wrong button on her head set. After all this irritating time in the drive thru we tried to place our order.with a two piece classic extra crispy the side orders were greenbeans with worker said that we have no green beans so we said corn she just stared at me for afew seconds and then it seemed like it registered thru her stare and then at the end of our order and this long long drive thru ordeal she said it would be an 8 to 10 minute wait for the biscuits and I said are you kidding me and I told her to forget our order a nd we drove off laughing and cursing about the time wasted there and went and had a hamburger. My wife loves KFC that is why I would go to the trouble to complain but this is probably the 4th time we have had a bad experience at this one KFC.Indianapolis store southport and gray road. You have to do something about this store. more than likely a last time customer.

Comment (0)

I went to KFC location Bristol - Address 2701 Durham Rd Bristol, PA 19007 Store #K071080 4 171 4183. Today 05/13/2015, I place my order Chicken cup to go. When eatting the first piece of chicken tenders, it was 1/2 raw on the edges so I threw it away. Then I pulled the second piece apart it was also raw on the side where you saw the flesh pink. I then went back into KFC and spoke with the Asst. Manager who verified the chicken was not cooked all the way.

The cook immediatley burst out and said very louldy That chicken was done, he cooked that chicken - I told him then he was calling me a liar, because you could clearly see the chicken was very pink flesh like. He should not have said anything in front of me, the customer, this was very, very unpleasant and unprofessional. If eaten, I could have gotten very ill and then what will he have to say about that. Because I would have definetly SUED for undercook chicken.

He needs to be spoken to immediately!!!!! In results of that experience, KFC has just lost a CUSTOMER. I will never refer KFC to anyone. This was a very bad experience.

Comment (0)

Got a bucket of original chicken from Macomb IL. and sat down to eat at home the bucket was full of old grease and the chicken was so saturated in old grease the coating was falling off. Ate one piece and it was so greasy , but it was the taste old chicken and grease made us sick the entire bucket went into the trash. Never ever in my life have i seen such bad chicken and cooking from a fast food. I have notified the HEALTH Department so no one else will get sick. They need to shut that store down .And i use to love Kentucky Fried Chicken never again will i eat at the Macomb IL. store. I probably will never eat at any of the stores.

Comment (1)

Stopped at Yass KFC on Sunday 26th April around 4 pm. The place was filthy, bits of food of the tables and the floors. It was chilly but my family chose to sit outside, but being eldery didn't want to, asked at the counter for something to clean
a table was informed not allowed but someone would clean up. Only cleaned 2 tables by the time I left nothing else was done. Definitely not on the stopping list.

Comment (0)

Went to KFC and ordered the five dollar fill up and the double chicken breast sandwich. I also ordered one of each side. A lady, I will assume to be the manager, was just standing there chit chatting, also two of the male employee were tossing chicken (like playing a game) and collecting points. One man who was at the drive thru left very angry as they made him repeat his order over and over. When I finally got my food, 25 mins later, it was no where near fresh or hot. I was so angry I threw the food away.

My bill was $20 and some change, I was there May 4th at about 7:30 pm and paid with my Visa card.

Comment (0)

I visited a store in Villa Rica Ga yesterday. First and foremost, the lady at the drive thru (Tisha or nisha). Was extremely rude. We orders the $5 boxes but with 2 legs instead of thighs and sweet tea to drink and was informed they had no tea or no ice. So I asked if I could just get another biscuit instead and they said no.

Then was told to pull up and wait till they brought it out. They gave us the thighs instead, original recipe instead of crispy because they were out and no silverware to eat potatoes and realized this and they forgot cookies. 10 miles down and to think we spent $17. For nothing we really wanted and waited 19 min. For what I'm not sure because I know that chicken was NOT FRESH. Worst experience EVER. Now I know why KFCs business continues to decline.

Comment (0)

Theirs been numerous times I went and the food is just poor, they always forget something, i was over charged once and they completely ran out of biscuits and extra crispy chicken. I have 4 kids and we always order more than 40 dollars of food everytime. I get my own which is 3-4 different items there then same for each kid. I think I should be redeem what I normally spend for all the times this was bad.

Comment (0)

My son has worked 22 hours for this company and for the past 3 weeks has been given various excuses why he hasn't been paid. He has returned his uniform and has had to go down to the restaurant 3 times to take documents, id etc. When they already had all his details. He was told he had to go down to collect a wage slip then the next day when he went down the wage slip was not there!

One manager said they were going to email head office and told my son to phone back a few days later. My son has phoned several times and was told last week the outstanding money would be in his bank today..... It is NOT in his bank so yet again he made another phone call to KFC. He was told he had to phone back yet again tomorrow. My son is a student and has earned this money. He did do the late shifts so it was not easy for him. Please can this be sorted out as soon as possible instead of fobbing him off all the time. My sons name is Mac Rathmill.

Comment (0)

I went into KFC in Kingsmeadows, Launceston. I asked for Family feast +4 extra pieces. with no wings or drumsticks .I was told I had to have at least two of each. I said every time I come in here and ask for the same thing and get a different story each time. I was told a long time ago I would be able to have this as long as I bought the family feast plus the 4 extra pieces. I was then told they would not have enough chicken that I would have to wait 15 minutes. Which I agreed to do. It took the whole 15 minutes. A different girl gave me my order and told me the price. I said looking at the order aren't I allowed a drink as well , seeing she hadn't asked? Which she referred Yes too.But had never asked. When I arrived home right at the bottom of the bucket they snuck in a wing. How unprofessional.

Comment (0)

KFC 6965 Aliante Pkwy. North Las Vegas,NV. Every single time I have gone to your restaurant, When I get home, I am either short something or given the wrong item that I ordered. I really think you need to look into management at this location. I tried calling the store and I could not even get thru. The number on the receipt is 702-395-2734, it rings a 1/2 ring then disconnects. With all the completion out there, one would think that your number one priority would be CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!! Please take action before places like Canes and Popeye's put you out of business!!!!!!!!!

Comment (0)

In response to TV Monday night special on CBS for a two pcs chicken ( leg & thigh ) with mash potato & gravy, corn cob, biscuit for $3.99, I went to the local KFC to purchase the special. I was told there was no special, but could purchase my order. Not thinking of the purchase price, I order two orders charging It on my Visa card. When arriving home I saw being charged $6.29 each plus sales tax. The total price for two orders including sales tax was $13.78...$5.04 more than should have been. Store personnel said the franchise didn't honor the ad ! !

The KFC restaurant #E720276 located at 1803 Santa Rita Road Pleasanton, Ca. 94566. Ticket #4214.. dated 2015-04-20 time 4:57pm...E720276 4 26 4214 Cashier : TRAVISB. In all the years in purchasing food from KFC this has never happen ! Bad business practice ! ! !

Comment (0)

On April 17,2015 I went to the Belle Vernon, Pa FKC at about 4:30pm I ordered a 8 piece meal. There was not a breast. The chicken was greasy. The skin was almost black. It seemed the chicken was "old". It was fairly moist but you could not eat the skin. The sides we got were fine but we went for the chicken. The whole family was very disappointed. They only ate one piece. I have left overs. That never happens when we get KFC. Not sure anyone will want to eat the left over chicken!!!!! I feel I wasted my money...I do not have money to waste. I will have to think HARD before I go back to KFC!!!

Comment (0)

While traveling through Glasgow Ky, enroute home from a deceased relatives visitation, we stopped at the KFC there. It started with a very surly young lady taking orders. After reluctantly taking our order she informed us the mashed potatoes were not ready and they would bring them to our table when ready. When we were close to ending our meal, my wife went in search of the potatoes, and they were setting at the end of the counter.It was about 6.30 wed evening wed 4-15-15 and there were about 4 customers in the establishment. At least she showed the same disdain to everone. The best KFC we have found is in Greenfield, In and the worst in Glasgow Ky.

Comment (0)

Visited KFC Maypole Birmingham and the restaurant was dirty we had to clean our own table, the staff was miserable the one looked like she was on drugs. We asked for salt and we got given a big tub as there was no sachets. There was only one member of staff serving it took ages to be served and the restaurant was very busy. Not very happy at all as we use KFC often but will not be entering this branch again which is a disappointment as its our nearest restaurant.

Comment (0)

On Sunday, April 12, 2015, I arrived at the store after 9 am morning services at my church. The church services ended at 10:20 am. I arrived at 10:35 am the store doors were locked. I then tapped on the door to get someone attention and finally a young Black man came to the door, it seems he were the only 1 there. The sign on the front door reads Sunday opening at 10:30 am, the guy proceeds to say they weren't opened yet due to no preparations of food. I look through the glass door and there no food in the ovens cooking. It were very inconvenient for me because I had family coming over for lunch. So, I hung around in that area and proceeded to go back around at 11:20 am, the doors still locked, at that time a young black lady were at the register. At that time a few more people had arrived, I tap on the door, the young man finally open the doors upon discretion of the young Black lady at the register who weren't please. My order rung up at 11:24 am. I asked to speak with the manager, my reguest rest on deaf ears.

Comment (0)

My husband and I were in the drive thru window and he was smoking his electronic cigarette minding his own business when the manager approached our vehicle and said if he did not stop smoking She was going to call the cops. Mind you he was in his own private vehicle not inside the store.. She then processed to be very rude and toss us Our food and one of the employees flipped us the middle finger. I will never ever eat there again. Worst service I have ever received in my entire life. This was at the kfc located in Big spring Texas. I tried calling the store to speak with the manager but they will not answer our calls. Please fire this woman. I'm tired of ghetto people working at fast food restaurants.

Comment (0)

Ordered two bowls without the pop and cookie one with the the sauce on the side at $5 each. After i paid i noticed that each bowl was $5.29. it was explained that without the pop and cookie the price would be raised to $5.29 from $5.00. this was not explained when i ordered the two bowls and seems to be a form of bait and switch?? Also the bowl which was requested with the sauce and the side had the sauce inside the bowl!! i expect some form of refund.

Comment (0)

Galax VA is the closest KFC to my home, approx. 12 miles away . Service was very slow, one employee taking orders, 3 others employee talking while my wife and I waited to order. Food on buffet was not well supplied, mashed potatoes where dry, I asked for fresh, the old was mixed with the new. Had to ask for chicken, only one breast of original was in pan. Macaroni & cheese was dry & old. Floors, tables walls & bathrooms were dirty. I have been eating at the Galax Va. KFC since your first store was built many years ago, both of us were very disappointed. It was as if there was not a manager on duty to make sure things were correct for the customers. My ticket #5838 @ 6.38 pm. L087002 5 51 5838. I do not usually take time to complain, but this experience is the worst I have ever had at my local KFC & I thought someone at the corporate level should know.

Comment (0)

My grandson was employed at one of your chains on McCauley Drive, Uhrichsville. Ohio 44683 and his manager accused him of stealing a hook to remove chicken from the fryers, she was yelling and wouldn't leave him leave the store finally after and hour he took off his hat and shirt and told her he was quitting and left. I feel if a supervisor has something to say to an employee it should be done privately and not in front of customers or other employees, I was a manager for another company Goodwill Industries and we were not allowed to yell or scream at another employee in front of others. This incident was very upsetting to my grandson this was his first job he is still in high school' I feel you should look into this matter, I will tell three people and these three people will tell others this could hurt your store and sales and would also discourage people from working for your stores. Thanks I am sure you will check this out it happened Friday April 10th 2015.

Browse reviews of other Fast Food