KFC

Complaint Department

Most Popular Complaint about KFC

Posted by Ken Harlow on Jan 21, 2015
Customer Rating

I went to KFC in Claremont NH got 4 famous bowls. I was disappointed to find that there was only 4 small pieces of chicken in each one. I also got 4 biscuits and there was no butter with them. If this is a change in your product we will go some place else. We have also noticed that there is no more popcorn chicken. Thanks for your time.

8 Customers agree with this feedback

Did KFC provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about KFC?

Customer Satisfaction Results
2.01 out of 5
2.01 out of 5 Stars
363 Consumer Reviews

KFC
Contact Information

I want to write a letter to KFC. What is their corporate mailing address?

1900 Colonel Sanders Ln
Louiseville, KY 40213

I want to call the KFC customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

1-800-225-5532

I need to visit the KFC company website. What is their website address?

More KFC Complaints

Customer Rating

I'm American living in China. The KFC does deliver breakfast food at all in the city of Wuhan where I live, so today I ventured out in an ice storm (I didn't know when I left or I wouldn't have bothered) to get my favorite breakfast at KFC, the bacon-egg sandwich with the real bread which is a luxury in China. I live in Hankou, and all of the KFC's near my home are on Jifeng Dadao street. I had to go to three different KFC's because each one was telling they were out of the that sandwich (the ham one too), and I was furious because I was freezing cold, burning my hands off as I forgot my gloves, it was that important I have this breakfast. But three places said no. Finally, at 9:50am, at the third restaurant, I explained to one Chinese girl who had good English that I had gotten out of bed early, drove to two other KFC's and now was frozen nearly to death, and two other stores had refused me. I said "Why? Why don't you have this sandwich? I've been to KFC's in Hangzhou and Shenzhen and they always have them.

No one ever eats that sandwich but me. At those cities, I ate the same meal every day for a week while on vacation, it was always there, because they don't run out of something Chinese people won't eat. So I am sure you really do have those sandwiches, you just don't want to have to make one because it will take you 10 minutes, and by then it's 10:00, isn't that the truth?" And she turned red and nodded that yes, I what I said was true. And she told me they have the sandwiches and that she would go ahead and make them for me. Which leads me to believe that none of the other restaurants wanted to make it for me, and so they lied about not having them. In China, KFC's are willing to throw away customers and not help them, and even infuriate them and make them hate you for not having certain key foods that really make our lives feel happier in a country where our kind of food is not popular and is not found often. For example, in 2010, China banned pancakes from all McDonald's in china.

PANCAKES, a foreigners favorite breakfast food. It was like China and Mcdonald's were saying "forget you, we hate you, get out of our country!" ... they are many of my foreign friend's and my own favorite breakfast. Now I go to KFC for this breakfast sandwich which is the best, because they won't even deliver that to us in the morning! I would order this every day, spend $10 a day if I had to! (Delivery is only $1.25 in China, very cheap for delivery fee, and no tips can be given, either.) KFC Corporate, you've got a real problem with customer service in China, I just wanted you to know. You don't make them support delivery, and we the customer never know when they are lying about ACTUALLY being out of anything, since the main reason they say they are out is because they don't want to make that food because foreigners are the only ones who eat it and they either A)don't know how to make it or B)refuse to make someone's day that much brighter by offering the very thing they came there for. It's just sick.

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I like KFC a lot. I always go there to eat. Today when we asked for 3 lunch treat spicy we have been served with non-spicy chicken pieces. One of us went and asked so the guy in KFC changed his entire plate and he got spicy chicken.me and my other friend didn't bother but we left without eating n decided not to come there n tell our friends as well. More over the guy says he has never received a complaint from people eating same chicken. Please understand we are not mad to complaint if we have got the right spicy chicken. This is Happened At a KFC outlet in Dubai (Al Khaleej center mall- Bur Dubai, Dubai, UAE). I will suggest my friends not go there again.

1 Customer agrees with this feedback

Customer Rating

Visited Star City KFC in Birmingham ordered a zinger tower meal got home bit into the burger it was that raw my teeth didn't even go through it this is disgusting and should of never been sold to me I will never go there again and thinking of taking this further.

Customer Rating

Went to Smithfield QLD store p/code 4878 bought 2 boxes of chicken and paid for extra pieces which I never received. This is the third time this has happened. The drumstick was so dry that there was only crumbs left and no meat on it. This is a treat for our family and I didn't get what I ordered now we have hungry people. I rang the store and I am still waiting for the manager to contact me. The staff need more training but what do I do about our dinner which I paid for. This is not good enough, I have been ripped off and still no solution to the hungry problem

Customer Rating

If I could post a picture I would show you how a piece of "chicken" looked! Looked like a tore up liver! Nasty as s**t! Mount pleasant Iowa KFC is disgusting. Their food is undercooked. Small portion sizes and they are serving food that doesn't even look like food! NEVER eating at a KFC again!

Customer Rating

I am writing this from Jeddah Saudi Arabia. Tonight we bought kfc chicken pieces and strips fRom madinah road. usually fresh chicken meat is white and I was happy with the strips. But we were extremely disappointed with the chicken pieces as they were grey, smelt foul and tasted bad. We've experienced this several times before and my brother has complained twice but in vain. Now i make it a point to tell my friends and family not to buy from kfc. I want this complaint to reach the headquarters at kentucky. Otherwise i am not confident about this issue being solved. u may ask y we didnt complain at the restaurant. Cuz it was take away. And we found this only at home. And no I don't want anyone to call me and offer me free food. I just want fresh food every time I decide to buy kfc.

Customer Rating

the chicken pieces are so small and the prices are ridiculous, this really bad because I've always love to eat your food but its getting to the point no meat just bones, your chickens sizes have went from using 3lb chickens to 2 lb and it sucks. I will not buy any more till this is changed. and its not just me and then also the wings they don't have them in our area anymore. Defiance Ohio and Napoleon Ohio. Actually Famous recipe right now is giving you Guys a run for your money in Findlay Ohio. highly disappointed.

Customer Rating

The biscuits were raw in the middle. No regular chicken at all. 2 meals were $20. Extra crispy breasts were so dry inside it was inedible! Potatoes were so dry they were gray instead of white and almost zero gravy. But the worst offense which made me drive nearly 15 miles to demand my money back was a huge coarse gray hair buried in the box on my 2nd piece of chicken which was smaller and I thought might actually be edible. I have enjoyed KFC since my childhood when a snack pack was 99 cents. NEVER again! Harlan Sanders is certainly spinning in his grave! N A S T Y! Furthermore 2 male cooks came in from smoking & scratching and returned to their stations without washing their hands. The girl at the drive thru wore black pants that appeared to have been worn for a minimum of 3 days prior with dirty, stringy hair hanging out from under a filthy hat. Where in the world is the work ethic in America? I was even willing to OVER pay for the chicken when Chili's, Outback, Zaxbys & O' Charleys would have been cheaper and cleaner & tastier but NO MORE! This was the Lebanon TN location which OBVIOUSLY needs attention!

Customer Rating

In our family in Jordan we hear the old saying "an eye eat before the mouth"
Unfortunately yesterday when i requested chicken from KFC, i saw the worst chicken in my life .. it was carrying a black spots on the chicken and when i saw this spots i couldn't taste the chicken, because quite frankly was disgusting .. And if you want the pictures for this chickens i can send it
I advise you if you don't have excellent quality controls then it is better for you to close your restaurants and don't mess with people's lives.

Hello,
I went to the Upper Hutt KFC today I found the customer service absolutely disgusting! when I got to the window to pay and collect my food I asked if I can get extra seasoning on my chips. the girl who was serving me at the window was very helpful at that stage and said yes of course and gave me extra seasoning. that was when I heard the 2 other females who were packing the food pipe up and say we don't do extra seasoning anymore (which was news to the girl who was serving me). they then proceeded to say that if they really need it give them a pack of salt or even better tell them to bring their own if they want it. all of this banter was going on while I was still at the window but weather they thought I could hear or not this is not what a customer should be hearing. I got my food and drove off very unimpressed and not wanting to go back really. I don't know names of these females but the girl at the window was a Maori/islander the other 2 - 1 was a European lady and a Maori/islander and I believe she is the manager? I manage in a food place myself and I would never let my staff talk about customers in such a way. customer service means serving the customers needs. I wish that these people are talked to as they need to realise they are customer facing and they need to sort out their ways of talking and acting.
regards,

Jackie

Customer Rating

My partner and I live locally to the KFC burnside Melbourne Victoria, every time we come here before 10pm their chairs are stacked by 9:15, cleaning progress has already started and there are always no chicken in the oven, we went through drive thru this evening at 9pm and ordered a giant family feast with a streetwise burger meal, gentlemen who served us was in training and was ok. We drive up to the next window to be told that there is a 20 minute wait on the chicken as there was none left, not only that but it seemed like they wanted us to say, oh it's ok never mind but we insisted in waiting, the streetwise meal was ready we added extra cheese with it as well with the original fillet burger, my partner an I had parked up, while we waited he ate his food only to notice that he had no cheese and ordered a original fillet with the meal and was given a zinger burger, he walks inside and tells them to make him what he ordered, the manager on duty replied to my partner that they had no fillets left an they will replace it with 2 strips, not exactly what he ordered, they never said they ran out of fillets at all. They were just plain lazy to make a fresh burger. To my disappointment this KFC is beyond a joke, they close well ahead of time, they don't cook enough chicken to get them through to closing, and their customer service is shocking, management is a disgrace, the first time they said they don't have chicken previously when we came I thought ok fair enough, but then 2nd 3rd time is terrible. They need to do something about how they run this shop, you are loosing customers each time they say nothing's available, and if nothing changes I will go higher than you could possibly go to ensure nobody else experiences my frustration. They need to have the shop open until its close time instead of sending customers away, they need to take action and make sure this doesn't happen. I will never be going back here AGAIN.

VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Customer Rating

Sat 17th my wife and me and 7year son went to kfc have a meal we got a bucket and chips that and my son got a kids. That was the first and the last food he ate got home my son vomited diriea 22times stomach pains lost all his body fluids that burger stunk like it was sitting in ur resraurant gor 6months my son is still in hospital ive now gona take this matter to court and I have contacted health and safety officers they will be in contact asap the kfc branch is milton keynes escape opposite subway the manager there is ibra I will fight all the way I want comonsation.

Customer Rating

I visited a KFC today, and was shocked to learn that they no longer provide knives with their food. It's nuts. The only way to eat one of their breasts now is to pick it up (which is both messy and difficult, especially when the meat is hot), or claw at it with the plastic fork. Some genius in the accounting department probably figured out that each store could save a few bucks a week if they eliminated the knives. What's next--no more napkins?

KFC, you're the only restaurant I know of that's 86ed your knives. Please have the good sense to bring 'em back.

Customer Rating

I have been to your restaurant on many occasions always to find the staff are abrupt and very unhelpful, and on every occasion there is never any gravy available and on this particular visit I ordered a 12 piece family feast and asked very politely for no drumsticks and was told well I'll try now pardon me for being fussy but I do not like drumsticks and surely if I have paid for something I should get what I ask for and suprise suprise no gravy availiable. I ordered this through the drive through and was told 5 mins only to be waiting 20 minutes I don't feel this is acceptable as when I got home I has drumsticks in my order I am sorry but KFC you have lost urself 1 customer as I won't be returning to ur store again.

To whom it may concern

After a night out on Saturday 4th November 2012 myself and my husband decided to have a KFC we were out in Long Eaton Nottinghamshire tI have used this KFC just twice before and the food was ok not great but we could eat it the time was around 9.30pm so not really late we ordered a six piece meal with side of gravey and four small fries at a cost of £9.99 the shop wasnt that busy and we did get quick services.

We took the food home which took us 10minutes to get their when we opened the bucket we found fries that looked liked they had been reheated at least twice they were limp and tasted just nasty moving on to the chicken well this looked like it had been put in a microwave and left to just go dry and hard and just not nice nothing finger licking good about it im sorry but when I pay money for food I do expect to enjoy it I can honestly say I have never tasted such horrible food from a KFC. I suggest you go take a look at the quality of the food that is beinging serviced at the this KFC.

Yours Emma Lees

Customer Rating

Drive up window, 1st time, ask for 6 piece boneless white mea family dinner. Had to wait 3 minutes for white meat fine, when we got got home we had 4 thighs and 2 white meat. Next day ordered 2 piece white boneless dinner drink came with dinner, and added an. Potatoes and gravy. No drink, no potatoes and gravy, when we got home. And I had 1 white and 1 dark, suppose to have been2 white.

Customer Rating

I ordered a streetwise bucket meal with spoonfuls online, then as usual - received a call from KFC to cinfirm my order. I was frustrated to hear that the "spoonfuls" was not yet available until tomorrow..The problem here I'd that the representative was so un professional until I got irritated and become an irrate customer than what I really am..becquse she even lied that the chickens too were not available and I gave her the tone that is it possible??? Then she corrected herself saying she only made a wrong statement..though I already know that she wanted me to cancel my order..No customer compassion, until hearing a strong voice from me..They even put on the speaker phone that made the call more irritating, for I couldn't hear her very well because of the background!

Customer Rating

yesterday i used a buy 1 get 1 free coupon at kfc big chicken marietta ga roswell rd. i was supposed to get 1 dark and 1 white piece chicken in ecah dinner. when i got home all 4 pieces of chicken were dark meat. i also ordered green beans with each meal but was given cole slaw instead. i love kfc and was dissapointed since i was trying to try your new white meat boneless chicken. i would like my money back 4.99 plus tax or another coupon to try again. thanks loyal customer barry kelly 404-316-9901.

Customer Rating

On Easter Day we bought a 12 piece family value meal, we ate it around 4:00 pm, and after an hour 3 of my kids and myself got really sick with vomiting and diarrhea all day and night. One of my kids,who is the youngest, ended up in the hospital for food poisoning. I do not know if the chicken was bad, old or not cooked properly.We went to the location where we bought the chicken at, and they did give us our money back. I would like to have an answer to my complaint, before we take a legal action of some sort. We have always been a customer at KFC, but after this issue we do not know if we would like to go back, because my 3 year old was in the hospital, and we would not like this issue to happen to someone else, because having the whole family with food poisoning is not pleasant.

Customer Rating

kfc 2715 north carolina 24 warsaw nc 28398. The date entered kfc 1 10 13, I ordered a chicken breast wing mashed potatoes and mac and cheese plus a biscuit, the girl that took my order was very unpleasent you could tell that she didn't want to be there, waited around fifteen minutes for my order, while I was waiting Iwas looking at the buffet and it looked like a pig trof nasty, sat down with my meal had to clean off the table dirty, the wing was hot and very good the breast was hard and very dry, the mac and cheese was dry the biscuit was hard as a hockey puck I banged it on the table and it would not break the only thing that I ate was the wing and mashed potatoes, will never enter that kfc again.

Companies Like KFC