Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Ken Harlow
Jan 21, 2015 - Sunapee, NH
Poor

I went to KFC in Claremont NH got 4 famous bowls. I was disappointed to find that there was only 4 small pieces of chicken in each one. I also got 4 biscuits and there was no butter with them. If this is a change in your product we will go some place else. We have also noticed that there is no more popcorn chicken. Thanks for your time.

Have you had problems with KFC?

Compare KFC to Similar Fast Food more...

Top 422 Reviews about KFC

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a KFC customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

I went to KFC location Bristol - Address 2701 Durham Rd Bristol, PA 19007 Store #K071080 4 171 4183. Today 05/13/2015, I place my order Chicken cup to go. When eatting the first piece of chicken tenders, it was 1/2 raw on the edges so I threw it away. Then I pulled the second piece apart it was also raw on the side where you saw the flesh pink. I then went back into KFC and spoke with the Asst. Manager who verified the chicken was not cooked all the way.

The cook immediatley burst out and said very louldy That chicken was done, he cooked that chicken - I told him then he was calling me a liar, because you could clearly see the chicken was very pink flesh like. He should not have said anything in front of me, the customer, this was very, very unpleasant and unprofessional. If eaten, I could have gotten very ill and then what will he have to say about that. Because I would have definetly SUED for undercook chicken.

He needs to be spoken to immediately!!!!! In results of that experience, KFC has just lost a CUSTOMER. I will never refer KFC to anyone. This was a very bad experience.

Bad

Got a bucket of original chicken from Macomb IL. and sat down to eat at home the bucket was full of old grease and the chicken was so saturated in old grease the coating was falling off. Ate one piece and it was so greasy , but it was the taste old chicken and grease made us sick the entire bucket went into the trash. Never ever in my life have i seen such bad chicken and cooking from a fast food. I have notified the HEALTH Department so no one else will get sick. They need to shut that store down .And i use to love Kentucky Fried Chicken never again will i eat at the Macomb IL. store. I probably will never eat at any of the stores.

Horrible

Stopped at Yass KFC on Sunday 26th April around 4 pm. The place was filthy, bits of food of the tables and the floors. It was chilly but my family chose to sit outside, but being eldery didn't want to, asked at the counter for something to clean
a table was informed not allowed but someone would clean up. Only cleaned 2 tables by the time I left nothing else was done. Definitely not on the stopping list.

Horrible

Went to KFC and ordered the five dollar fill up and the double chicken breast sandwich. I also ordered one of each side. A lady, I will assume to be the manager, was just standing there chit chatting, also two of the male employee were tossing chicken (like playing a game) and collecting points. One man who was at the drive thru left very angry as they made him repeat his order over and over. When I finally got my food, 25 mins later, it was no where near fresh or hot. I was so angry I threw the food away.

My bill was $20 and some change, I was there May 4th at about 7:30 pm and paid with my Visa card.

Horrible

I visited a store in Villa Rica Ga yesterday. First and foremost, the lady at the drive thru (Tisha or nisha). Was extremely rude. We orders the $5 boxes but with 2 legs instead of thighs and sweet tea to drink and was informed they had no tea or no ice. So I asked if I could just get another biscuit instead and they said no.

Then was told to pull up and wait till they brought it out. They gave us the thighs instead, original recipe instead of crispy because they were out and no silverware to eat potatoes and realized this and they forgot cookies. 10 miles down and to think we spent $17. For nothing we really wanted and waited 19 min. For what I'm not sure because I know that chicken was NOT FRESH. Worst experience EVER. Now I know why KFCs business continues to decline.

Bad

Theirs been numerous times I went and the food is just poor, they always forget something, i was over charged once and they completely ran out of biscuits and extra crispy chicken. I have 4 kids and we always order more than 40 dollars of food everytime. I get my own which is 3-4 different items there then same for each kid. I think I should be redeem what I normally spend for all the times this was bad.

Horrible

My son has worked 22 hours for this company and for the past 3 weeks has been given various excuses why he hasn't been paid. He has returned his uniform and has had to go down to the restaurant 3 times to take documents, id etc. When they already had all his details. He was told he had to go down to collect a wage slip then the next day when he went down the wage slip was not there!

One manager said they were going to email head office and told my son to phone back a few days later. My son has phoned several times and was told last week the outstanding money would be in his bank today..... It is NOT in his bank so yet again he made another phone call to KFC. He was told he had to phone back yet again tomorrow. My son is a student and has earned this money. He did do the late shifts so it was not easy for him. Please can this be sorted out as soon as possible instead of fobbing him off all the time. My sons name is Mac Rathmill.

Bad

I went into KFC in Kingsmeadows, Launceston. I asked for Family feast +4 extra pieces. with no wings or drumsticks .I was told I had to have at least two of each. I said every time I come in here and ask for the same thing and get a different story each time. I was told a long time ago I would be able to have this as long as I bought the family feast plus the 4 extra pieces. I was then told they would not have enough chicken that I would have to wait 15 minutes. Which I agreed to do. It took the whole 15 minutes. A different girl gave me my order and told me the price. I said looking at the order aren't I allowed a drink as well , seeing she hadn't asked? Which she referred Yes too.But had never asked. When I arrived home right at the bottom of the bucket they snuck in a wing. How unprofessional.

Horrible

KFC 6965 Aliante Pkwy. North Las Vegas,NV. Every single time I have gone to your restaurant, When I get home, I am either short something or given the wrong item that I ordered. I really think you need to look into management at this location. I tried calling the store and I could not even get thru. The number on the receipt is 702-395-2734, it rings a 1/2 ring then disconnects. With all the completion out there, one would think that your number one priority would be CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!! Please take action before places like Canes and Popeye's put you out of business!!!!!!!!!

Horrible

In response to TV Monday night special on CBS for a two pcs chicken ( leg & thigh ) with mash potato & gravy, corn cob, biscuit for $3.99, I went to the local KFC to purchase the special. I was told there was no special, but could purchase my order. Not thinking of the purchase price, I order two orders charging It on my Visa card. When arriving home I saw being charged $6.29 each plus sales tax. The total price for two orders including sales tax was $13.78...$5.04 more than should have been. Store personnel said the franchise didn't honor the ad ! !

The KFC restaurant #E720276 located at 1803 Santa Rita Road Pleasanton, Ca. 94566. Ticket #4214.. dated 2015-04-20 time 4:57pm...E720276 4 26 4214 Cashier : TRAVISB. In all the years in purchasing food from KFC this has never happen ! Bad business practice ! ! !

Horrible

On April 17,2015 I went to the Belle Vernon, Pa FKC at about 4:30pm I ordered a 8 piece meal. There was not a breast. The chicken was greasy. The skin was almost black. It seemed the chicken was "old". It was fairly moist but you could not eat the skin. The sides we got were fine but we went for the chicken. The whole family was very disappointed. They only ate one piece. I have left overs. That never happens when we get KFC. Not sure anyone will want to eat the left over chicken!!!!! I feel I wasted my money...I do not have money to waste. I will have to think HARD before I go back to KFC!!!

Horrible

While traveling through Glasgow Ky, enroute home from a deceased relatives visitation, we stopped at the KFC there. It started with a very surly young lady taking orders. After reluctantly taking our order she informed us the mashed potatoes were not ready and they would bring them to our table when ready. When we were close to ending our meal, my wife went in search of the potatoes, and they were setting at the end of the counter.It was about 6.30 wed evening wed 4-15-15 and there were about 4 customers in the establishment. At least she showed the same disdain to everone. The best KFC we have found is in Greenfield, In and the worst in Glasgow Ky.

Horrible

Visited KFC Maypole Birmingham and the restaurant was dirty we had to clean our own table, the staff was miserable the one looked like she was on drugs. We asked for salt and we got given a big tub as there was no sachets. There was only one member of staff serving it took ages to be served and the restaurant was very busy. Not very happy at all as we use KFC often but will not be entering this branch again which is a disappointment as its our nearest restaurant.

Horrible

On Sunday, April 12, 2015, I arrived at the store after 9 am morning services at my church. The church services ended at 10:20 am. I arrived at 10:35 am the store doors were locked. I then tapped on the door to get someone attention and finally a young Black man came to the door, it seems he were the only 1 there. The sign on the front door reads Sunday opening at 10:30 am, the guy proceeds to say they weren't opened yet due to no preparations of food. I look through the glass door and there no food in the ovens cooking. It were very inconvenient for me because I had family coming over for lunch. So, I hung around in that area and proceeded to go back around at 11:20 am, the doors still locked, at that time a young black lady were at the register. At that time a few more people had arrived, I tap on the door, the young man finally open the doors upon discretion of the young Black lady at the register who weren't please. My order rung up at 11:24 am. I asked to speak with the manager, my reguest rest on deaf ears.

Horrible

My husband and I were in the drive thru window and he was smoking his electronic cigarette minding his own business when the manager approached our vehicle and said if he did not stop smoking She was going to call the cops. Mind you he was in his own private vehicle not inside the store.. She then processed to be very rude and toss us Our food and one of the employees flipped us the middle finger. I will never ever eat there again. Worst service I have ever received in my entire life. This was at the kfc located in Big spring Texas. I tried calling the store to speak with the manager but they will not answer our calls. Please fire this woman. I'm tired of ghetto people working at fast food restaurants.

Horrible

Ordered two bowls without the pop and cookie one with the the sauce on the side at $5 each. After i paid i noticed that each bowl was $5.29. it was explained that without the pop and cookie the price would be raised to $5.29 from $5.00. this was not explained when i ordered the two bowls and seems to be a form of bait and switch?? Also the bowl which was requested with the sauce and the side had the sauce inside the bowl!! i expect some form of refund.

Poor

Galax VA is the closest KFC to my home, approx. 12 miles away . Service was very slow, one employee taking orders, 3 others employee talking while my wife and I waited to order. Food on buffet was not well supplied, mashed potatoes where dry, I asked for fresh, the old was mixed with the new. Had to ask for chicken, only one breast of original was in pan. Macaroni & cheese was dry & old. Floors, tables walls & bathrooms were dirty. I have been eating at the Galax Va. KFC since your first store was built many years ago, both of us were very disappointed. It was as if there was not a manager on duty to make sure things were correct for the customers. My ticket #5838 @ 6.38 pm. L087002 5 51 5838. I do not usually take time to complain, but this experience is the worst I have ever had at my local KFC & I thought someone at the corporate level should know.

Horrible

My grandson was employed at one of your chains on McCauley Drive, Uhrichsville. Ohio 44683 and his manager accused him of stealing a hook to remove chicken from the fryers, she was yelling and wouldn't leave him leave the store finally after and hour he took off his hat and shirt and told her he was quitting and left. I feel if a supervisor has something to say to an employee it should be done privately and not in front of customers or other employees, I was a manager for another company Goodwill Industries and we were not allowed to yell or scream at another employee in front of others. This incident was very upsetting to my grandson this was his first job he is still in high school' I feel you should look into this matter, I will tell three people and these three people will tell others this could hurt your store and sales and would also discourage people from working for your stores. Thanks I am sure you will check this out it happened Friday April 10th 2015.

Poor

I was abused by the manager at KFC in Brixton London. I visited the store at 12.50 pm on Saturday 11th April and placed my order. After waiting for 10 minutes we asked what was happening with our order at which point the manager started to shout at us. The whole place was in chaos with various customers asking for their money back. when I confronted the manager about him shouting at me I was further abused by him and told I would be banned for complaining. All the other staff in the restaurant and customers were alarmed by his behaviour. I filmed some of the incident and can share but you will have this on camera also.

Eventually we did manage to get our order and left after the manager shouted at us again. When we got home we checked our order and realised the order was all wrong. We returned to KFC and again were confronted by the aggressive rude manager Sammi. Overall I visit KFC 5 times a week and spend a lot of money in the restaurant. I was refunded by money by another staff member who apologised on behalf of KFC and was very pleasant. The manager in questions name is Sammi and his ID number is 2402 (these details were provided to me by the staff member called Mahfuz who resolved the situation that the manager created). I would like to know what KFC propose to do about this incident and my very poor customer experience. I have video evidence to share if required. Also I expect KFC to review the store footage to see the managers actions.

Bad

I was at the KFC at county line and Meridan st Greenwood, IN 6:15 p.m. 4/09/15. It took 25 mins. to get to place my order and another 15 mins before I received my food. 1 breast and potato wadges. I am not sure I will ever go back to that store. The last two times I have been in there it has been a mess. KFC needs to make sure that their food is good, the restaurant is clean, and the employees are nice. I am not going back if they keep up the crappy service.

Contact the KFC Complaint Department