Customer Satisfaction Results

Jiffy Lube

Complaint Department

Posted by peggy longoria on Mar 14, 2015
Customer Rating

I have been taking my car for yearly inspection at the jiffy lube for the past 4 years. 1st year, I was told my windshields wipers needed to be replaced...no problem. got wipers and car was passed. 2nd year, I was told my windshields wipers needed to be replaced...no problem. got wipers and car was passed. 3rd year, I bought my windshield wipers and put them on in the Wal-Mart parking lot, receipt in had and empty boxes they came in. I went down the street to jiffy lube for inspection. jiffy lube came and told me my windshield wipers needed to be replaced. how could this be since they were only on for less than 5 minutes. I showed jiffy lube my receipt, empty boxes and threw a argument. issue resolved, jiffy lube replaced the wipers for free but used the excuse that they were default out of the box. 4th year, I went to get it inspected, got out of my car and looked at both wipers... they look good to me, no torn at all. I went inside to pay and jiffy lube told me my light bulb needed replacing on my tags. no problem, fix it. I then proceeded to tell jiffy lube that I already checked my wipers while waiting my turn. but I also understand that it is a standard procedure for them to do their job. 5 minutes go by and jiffy lube told me my windshield wipers needed to be replaced....they are torn. NOW, my question is, do your employees work off of commission? This issue better be resolved. if I don't hear back in regard to this complaint, I will definitely take this to the better business bureau or better yet I will call my attorney!

Did Jiffy Lube provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Jiffy Lube?

Compare Jiffy Lube to Similar Auto Repair more...

More Jiffy Lube Complaints

Customer Rating

The person that help told me that I was going to cost 26.88 for the oil change which I agree to I go inside to waiting room and seen a sign for 31.88 when I went to the cashier about price there was a sign saying 35.88 .I told the cashier I was told at was 26.88 .he was sorry not really but he said it .they had to charge me more because they had to get a filter from inside which I never seen them past me by because I was waiting in there siting room .I didn’t a. option not to get oil change because they ask me about any extra charges that sucks I cost me more I want to pay

Customer Rating

Today is April 21st, 2011. I live in Burien, WA. I got texted SPAM from Jiffy Lube. I mean, real, honest to God spam. “One time special offer…” Had to text STOP to their robot phone number. The thing I thought was REALLY the kicker was “standard text rates may apply.” NO KIDDING! I don’t know how this can be legal. I don’t know if there’s earlier precedent for this, but this is the first time it’s happened to me, and I WON’T HAVE IT. I complained to them THOROUGHLY, and told them I will not give them any more of my business until I believe they no longer send spam texts to anyone.

People: this is where it all begins. This is where our phones get flooded with spam. This is where we need to start getting spam filters for our own phones. jiffylubeopinion.com is where you can complain. Go there, and complain. And DO NOT do business with them until they change. Please. Please. I’m begging you. Please.

Customer Rating

This company Jiffy Lube is nothing but a bunch of criminals. I took my car in for a transmission flush and am now replacing my transmission for a cost of $3000. They have taken no responsibility for destroying my car, which ran like a dream before I went in for ROUTINE maintenance with them. After reading all of the consumer complaints and problems online about Jiffy Lube I wonder why and how they are still in business after all these years? Isn’t there a lawyer out there that would take on the many cases of fraud that this company continues to commit against consumers?

Customer Rating

Dont go to Jiffy Lube unless you dont care about throwing your money away! Went in to Jiffy Lube the other day looking for a quick oil change. First, conventional oil cost me $38.00 and then they scammed me into buying cabin air filters for $40.00. Also they said they were in the door of my civic and very hard to get out! They are not in my door they are in my glove dept and also they are very easy to get out I got them out, which I found out later. What a big scam and I am very disappointed with Jiffy Lube. Who knows what else they did to my car!! I was there for only 5 MIN!! Watch out I learned my lesson never AGAIN to trust them!!!

Customer Rating

Service at the Jiffy Lube Grant and Louetta Cypress location has been getting worse and worse and it’s very expensive. When I went last month, the price for oil and filter change plus tire rotation was $75. For that price, you’d expect good service and a quality job. But the next day I noticed a pool of oil in my garage where my car is and knew they hadn’t re-tightened the drain plug after then finished the oil change. I took it back in the next day and they fixed it after a 45-minute wait, and tried to tell me the problem was a poor oil pan seal! The car is only two years old! Give me a break.

I recently took my car into jiffy lube and got the so called signature oil change. I was told that all fluids were full except the wiper fluid and they filled that. 2 days later my break light came on and a week later my service engine light also cme on. I then took the car to my mechanic who repared both issues and told me that there was no break fluid in the car and he found no leaks. I have taken my car to cheaper automotive shops before but came back to jiffy lube for the quality of service. I am sending you this to let you know that I will never again bring my car in for service with your company again.

I am very disappointed about the fact that I was lied to about what was done to my car. If your idea of fast service is cutting corners I would rather go to the cheaper guy and get everything I paid for.

Contact the Jiffy Lube Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Jiffy Lube. What is their corporate mailing address?

Shell Oil Company, Houston, TX 77002
  • I want to call the Jiffy Lube customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

713-546-4100
  • I need to visit the Jiffy Lube company website. What is their website address?