Customer Satisfaction Results

Jiffy Lube

Complaint Department

Filed by Tony Gardea on Apr 03, 2015
Consumer Rating

I took my Toyota to Jiffy Lube for an oil change. When I got home I noticed there was antifreeze coming from under the car. I took it back to Jiffy and talked to the manager and they would not pay for the repairs. They agreed to replace the broken part if I purchase it. I was without a car for two days while the part came in. Next time I'll take it to Toyota.

1 customer agrees with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Jiffy Lube?

Compare Jiffy Lube to Similar Auto Repair more...

Jiffy Lube Customer Feedback Trending Now

9 Jiffy Lube consumers have created complaints against Jiffy Lube to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Jiffy Lube complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Jiffy Lube corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

Oil change at store #577 on 3/22/15. Husband was driving to work on 4/6/15 when engine made noise, pulled over only to find oil all over the engine and nothing showing on the dip stick. Had Hyundai 2012 Santa Fe towed to dealership only to find that the oil filter had been installed incorrectly. We had the oil changed by dealership and hope this is all that is wrong with the car. Also since there was oil all over the engine, hood, under carriage and back tail gate we have taken it to a detail shop to have cleaned. We took the filter back to the store #577 and reported this to the store manager on 4/7/15 having only the dealerships receipt. The store took copy of the receipt and was to be sent to the warranty claim department and I wanted to make sure this was done. We would like to have reimbursement of the oil change from your store on 3/22/15 $33.38, the correct oil change on 4/7/15 and also the cost of having the car detailed. At this time we have an estimate of $200 but will have tax that will be on that charge as well. We have the oil filter for proof, and copy of all receipts. Please advise when a resolution to this issue will be resolved. The acceptance of this reimbursement will not be full resolution to this issue should we have other engine problems before 4/30/15. Please send a fax number and we will send copy of all the receipts to your attention.

Consumer Rating

Did not check tire press stated that the valve stems were medal and they were not standered. I have had the car to Jiffy lubes and Honda Dealers who checked the tire press at numerous times on all my vechicles. The other service was great as allways.You need to train your personal that wheels now in automobles have medal stems. The Washington store was the one that made the statement. The Blue Lakes store would not committ any knowledge. I have 5 High value vechicles that I may Take to other places. Thankyou for a reply.

1 customer agrees with this feedback

Consumer Rating

I have been taking my car for yearly inspection at the jiffy lube for the past 4 years. 1st year, I was told my windshields wipers needed to be replaced...no problem. got wipers and car was passed. 2nd year, I was told my windshields wipers needed to be replaced...no problem. got wipers and car was passed. 3rd year, I bought my windshield wipers and put them on in the Wal-Mart parking lot, receipt in had and empty boxes they came in. I went down the street to jiffy lube for inspection. jiffy lube came and told me my windshield wipers needed to be replaced. how could this be since they were only on for less than 5 minutes. I showed jiffy lube my receipt, empty boxes and threw a argument. issue resolved, jiffy lube replaced the wipers for free but used the excuse that they were default out of the box. 4th year, I went to get it inspected, got out of my car and looked at both wipers... they look good to me, no torn at all. I went inside to pay and jiffy lube told me my light bulb needed replacing on my tags. no problem, fix it. I then proceeded to tell jiffy lube that I already checked my wipers while waiting my turn. but I also understand that it is a standard procedure for them to do their job. 5 minutes go by and jiffy lube told me my windshield wipers needed to be replaced....they are torn. NOW, my question is, do your employees work off of commission? This issue better be resolved. if I don't hear back in regard to this complaint, I will definitely take this to the better business bureau or better yet I will call my attorney!

Consumer Rating

The person that help told me that I was going to cost 26.88 for the oil change which I agree to I go inside to waiting room and seen a sign for 31.88 when I went to the cashier about price there was a sign saying 35.88 .I told the cashier I was told at was 26.88 .he was sorry not really but he said it .they had to charge me more because they had to get a filter from inside which I never seen them past me by because I was waiting in there siting room .I didn’t a. option not to get oil change because they ask me about any extra charges that sucks I cost me more I want to pay

Consumer Rating

Today is April 21st, 2011. I live in Burien, WA. I got texted SPAM from Jiffy Lube. I mean, real, honest to God spam. “One time special offer…” Had to text STOP to their robot phone number. The thing I thought was REALLY the kicker was “standard text rates may apply.” NO KIDDING! I don’t know how this can be legal. I don’t know if there’s earlier precedent for this, but this is the first time it’s happened to me, and I WON’T HAVE IT. I complained to them THOROUGHLY, and told them I will not give them any more of my business until I believe they no longer send spam texts to anyone.

People: this is where it all begins. This is where our phones get flooded with spam. This is where we need to start getting spam filters for our own phones. jiffylubeopinion.com is where you can complain. Go there, and complain. And DO NOT do business with them until they change. Please. Please. I’m begging you. Please.

Consumer Rating

This company Jiffy Lube is nothing but a bunch of criminals. I took my car in for a transmission flush and am now replacing my transmission for a cost of $3000. They have taken no responsibility for destroying my car, which ran like a dream before I went in for ROUTINE maintenance with them. After reading all of the consumer complaints and problems online about Jiffy Lube I wonder why and how they are still in business after all these years? Isn’t there a lawyer out there that would take on the many cases of fraud that this company continues to commit against consumers?

Consumer Rating

Dont go to Jiffy Lube unless you dont care about throwing your money away! Went in to Jiffy Lube the other day looking for a quick oil change. First, conventional oil cost me $38.00 and then they scammed me into buying cabin air filters for $40.00. Also they said they were in the door of my civic and very hard to get out! They are not in my door they are in my glove dept and also they are very easy to get out I got them out, which I found out later. What a big scam and I am very disappointed with Jiffy Lube. Who knows what else they did to my car!! I was there for only 5 MIN!! Watch out I learned my lesson never AGAIN to trust them!!!

Consumer Rating

Service at the Jiffy Lube Grant and Louetta Cypress location has been getting worse and worse and it’s very expensive. When I went last month, the price for oil and filter change plus tire rotation was $75. For that price, you’d expect good service and a quality job. But the next day I noticed a pool of oil in my garage where my car is and knew they hadn’t re-tightened the drain plug after then finished the oil change. I took it back in the next day and they fixed it after a 45-minute wait, and tried to tell me the problem was a poor oil pan seal! The car is only two years old! Give me a break.

I recently took my car into jiffy lube and got the so called signature oil change. I was told that all fluids were full except the wiper fluid and they filled that. 2 days later my break light came on and a week later my service engine light also cme on. I then took the car to my mechanic who repared both issues and told me that there was no break fluid in the car and he found no leaks. I have taken my car to cheaper automotive shops before but came back to jiffy lube for the quality of service. I am sending you this to let you know that I will never again bring my car in for service with your company again.

I am very disappointed about the fact that I was lied to about what was done to my car. If your idea of fast service is cutting corners I would rather go to the cheaper guy and get everything I paid for.

Contact the Jiffy Lube Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Jiffy Lube. What is their corporate mailing address?

• Shell Oil Company
    • Houston
    • TX 77002
  • I want to call the Jiffy Lube customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

713-546-4100
  • I need to visit the Jiffy Lube company website. What is their website address?