Hyundai

Most Popular Complaint about Hyundai

Posted by Complaints Department on Mar 31, 2014
Customer Rating

I was sent an e-mail by Andrew Zeller on 3-31-14 quoting a complete description of the price breakdown for a 2013 Sonata Hybrid (stock # 709947) complete with all discounts. When I arrived at the dealership there were no 2013’s available. All had been sold days before. You can imagine how disappointed I was when I had been told minutes before I arrived that they indeed had this vehicle.
I have been a loyal Hyundai customer since the late 1990’s and continue to verbally support your company to family and friends. I have purchased a used Hyundai and a new 2000, 2006, 2010 and 2013 Sonata. Additionally I have a 2011 Santa Fe at this time.

Did Hyundai provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Hyundai?

2.29 out of 5

Website

www.hyundaiusa.com

More Hyundai Complaints

Customer Rating

In 2005 I bought a brand new Santa Fe or so I thought until I went to sell it.Car Fact was done on my car and I found out it was hit on the right side before I even bought the car. This was never told to me and I lost 500.00 dollars on the car. I have recommended people before to this dealer ship but never again. Michele mariano

Customer Rating

had new wipers motor put on cost $285.81 and that`s with a $30.00 discount. salesman said it was $300.00. $145.50 labor, $131.02 parts, $14.55 environmental charge, $24.74 taxes. I feel like I got taking begin a woman. $285.81 for wipers motor. not going back trying to find someone else to work on my car that is lot more reasonable. northland Hyundai Sherwood, if I find someone else to do my work see you.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by carolyn palms on 09/21/2013 at IP address 99.191.160.6 using our northland hyundai sherwood ar complaint form. This opinions contained in this northland hyundai sherwood ar customer review titled, “over charged” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

i am leasing to own a hyundi santa fe suv and the right side rods snapped and threw my suv into a tree
and the prob is i know now it a recall and done exstensive reseach and dealer in bennington vt where i got it said nothing my loan is through santander usa i have notifed them of this as well i want it fixed or replaced what can u do to remidy this befor i contact a laywer my phone number is 1-434-349-1140

Customer Rating

Upon leasing my Hyundai 1.5 yrs. ago i was told by the F&I employee that i would receive 2yrs. free oil changes on my car.On Dec. 8 2012 i brought my car for a oil change & i was told that the oil change was not free due to the fact you are not allowed more than 3 Hyundai  oil changes in a given yr. I was never told this by the finance & insurance man. All he had said upon leasing the car was that oil changes were free for the first 2 yrs.

That’s what i expected! It was the principle not the $38.oo over charge for an oil change.After being extremely satisfied with the dealership up to this point this situation has left a bad taste in my mouth. Before this i was definitely going to go back to Hyundai to lease another car; now i am not. I do not appreciate being lied to by salespeople who only care about their commission. Extremely disappointed!

Customer Rating

We went to Hyundai (constantia Kloof), the guy that gave us service is “Madi” not sure of the surname. He helped us to buy a Hyundai Atos 2009 model, we got the car one week after applying, Madi said that there are a few things to be changes on the car, it didnt have a back board and the radio that was in the care was seeking for signal so he said that my husband should bring the car in about a week so that theycan put in a backboard aswell as a new radio. The day my Husband bought the car home he relised that there was nothing keeping the spare wheel down in the “boot”, the fog lights was not working, as well as some small stuff, he phoned “Madi” to tell hom all the things that was wrong on the car and he said he will figure it out and get back to him.

He didn’t phone us back so my husband had to phone him all the time and to me thats not good service. When we went there for the car my husband asked the Hyundai sales guy if he couldnt take out a backboard out of one of the other Atos’es, he said that its against the policy, now i dont understand during the week he said that a Atos 2010 model is coming in and he will take that backboard but he said its against their policy??? He also said that the car will be having a “valet” but we found a bottle of water and a packet of simba under the seats of the car so it couldnt have been for a “valet”. Up to today 26/03/2011 we had no service to put in a new backboard and radio and all other things wrong on the car.

Will we get some service on getting these things sorted out???? Weve got the car for a month now this is really getting on my nerves…

Customer Rating

I am at the end of my tether I have brought my Hyundai car in now over four times for the exact same complaint and each time I get told it is something else….I got my car back on Tuesday afternoon and by last night the noise was back and I can hardly get the car in to first gear and it is sticking in reverse as well. I am a bookkeeper that gets paid per hour each and every time I have had to bring the car in to Hyundai and fetch it, it has cost me personally…I really need this to be addressed ASAP or I will have to go directly to Hyundai and express my totally dissatisfaction with the way in which the problems have been!

Companies Like Hyundai

Thanks for your feedback..!

Sorry. Please try again later..!