Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Tina Mitchell
Jan 25, 2015 - Amelia, OH
Bad

Hello Huggies, I am a new mom to a 4 month old little girl and have since tried multiple brands (Huggies, Pampers, Luvs, target brand) as i received many from our shower. I have to say time after time we have ruined outfits from huggies leaking out from the back and sides. Then I go to use the wipes and the tear too easily. To use what we have left I only use the Huggies at night when I know she isn't going to have a bowel movement. I am sorry to say I will no longer buy Huggies diapers or wipes for myself or baby shower gifts. Maybe some more research on your design would be beneficial.

Have you had problems with Huggies?

Compare Huggies to Similar Retail Stores more...

Top 82 Reviews about Huggies

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Huggies customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

I have had an issue with Huggies size 2\3 diapers for the last 3-4 months and have logged a complaint on 04 May 2015. To my delight, I received a speedy response the very next day. This gave me some reassurance that Huggies do care about their customers. Unfortunately, I was wrong again.

On the 06 May 2015, Courier It was sent to collect a few sample diapers. On the 08 May 2015 I received a call stating that I would be receiving a voucher and am still awaiting for that voucher. Normal post would take 7-10 working days and it is now 12 working days and still nothing. In that time I've had to purchase another Mega pack for my twin boys and once again experienced the same problem.

I am utterly disappointed and disgusted, not only do you provide poor Customer service but you do not honor your word. I have wasted so much money using this brand of diapers and would not be making that mistake again. I would rather be loyal to a brand that values their customers.

Horrible

I found a foreign object embedded in one of the dry comfort nappy size 3. This caused a lot of discomfort for my little girl as she cried all the time until I changed her nappy. I am not happy at all with all the experience and would like a call back regarding this. The pack had the following MFS Date: 14:07 31 Jan 15 CT02. Best bef 14:07 31 Jan 18. I tried your care line: 0800-115711 and 011 913 3170 and they both seem not to be working.

Horrible

I am really not happy with the Huggins dry comfort nappy. My son is four months old now, and I decided to try Huggies Dry Comfort nappies size number 4 as his weight is 7, 7kg. I went according to the weight with the sizing of the nappies not knowing that the nappies are extremely small and leaks all over on the sides from top to bottom.

I change him regularly. I never leave he's nappy on for a long period of time. I am really not impressed with this product. It's really not worth all the money I spent and for 66 nappies in a pack. I really expected better quality with no leakage at all. I have never had this problem with Pampers nappies. I would really rather recommend the Pampers product to people as it's a better quality nappies and they do not leak. They don't falsely advertise there sizing.

The Huggies wet wipes are also terrible you can't even take them out of the pack or they tear. It's really not good especially, for a baby company. You would expect only the best quality from all company's that do manufacturing for baby products. Please if you could get back to me on the above mentioned

Poor

I purchased 2 packets of the night time pu, l up nappies in size L for my skn who is 3. I have used these beofre and never had a problem before until now. The first time I used them he woke up scratching and in a bitnof discomfort, I put him some cream on and it calmed down. Then for the next 3 or 4 nights he had the same problem but it was gradually getting worse, I took him tothe tooks amd hes had a reaction to something, I told the doctor that he had used them before and they said it sounds like a bad batch and to get in touch with huggies.

Poor

I bought 2 packets of Huggies Dry comfort, jumbo size 3 as I always do. The first packet was found to be faulty- there is no outer leakguard- and being a patient person, I used it. My irritation came about when I opened the second packet and found the same problem! I am now unfortunately stuck with it. My 4mnth old is now constantly soiled with wet nappies!
I like Huggies but am now afraid to buy another packet! Huggies, I would like a FULL refund for your awful product as well as a Huggies brand of diapers that have the outer leak guard!! Give the customer what you promote!

Bad

I'm a parent of four boys .... I bought huggies diapers size 3 .... The inside back part of middle has hard grans which scrap my son upper butt .... I bought two boxes they were all like that.... Not very happy!

Poor

My daughter pees right through them and she's only one year old. I have had to double up the pampers to ensure that she doesn't soil her clothes

Bad

I previously bought the huggies nappies (red pack no.5) & upon opening I got this weird odour. I thought it was just the pack until I bought again. the same issue arose. the nappie itself seems to have a very strong "plastic" odour. it smells terrible. I am too scared to use this on my baby as the smell is very strong. I don't think that the nappie should be smelling like this? I have never experienced it for as long as I've bought huggies but the last 2 packs (different pack sizes) had this odour & I am so worried that it could affect her skin.

Poor

Purchased box of size two huggies from Walmart Tarentum Pa, Right tab has pulled of on entire case. Due to cost of diapers, we have had to use duct tape to use case, resulting in leakage of diaper. Entire case was bad, return other case to store in case this is an issue with all huggies. May go back to Pampers. 133 Custer Ave Vandergrift Pa15690.

Bad

I have been buying Huggies for my son since he was born! He is now 6 months old. I bought 2 cases of size 2 little smugglers for almost $50.00 each when I was still pregnant and I just opened them to use with my son and both boxes were almost completely unusable. They were missing the Velcro straps. I have never had that to happen before. And now I'm out $100. I'm considering switching to Pampers unless something can be done! I am so upset with Huggies and wouldn't recommend them.

Poor

I bought a box of diapers and it was a bad box the dont soak in the urine it leaks out the side

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Jesta on 09/02/2013 at IP address 66.87.102.138 using our Huggies complaint form. This opinions contained in this Huggies customer review titled, "I got a box of bad diapers they dont soak in urine" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Bad

I have been using Huggies since she day my son was born 4 months ago, as well as with my six year old when she was an infant. I never had an issue with the diapers, in fact I thought they were better quality then Pampers. Recently I purchased a case of 112 (size 3) and came across a few diapers with lumps in both the front and back side of the diaper. I didn't think much of it and just threw them away. Two days ago I purchased another case and once again found the same issue. This time I went through the entire case and found a total of 13 defective diapers! This is absolutely unexceptable. That is a little more then 10% of the diapers I am having to through away. At this point I will no longer continue to purchase Huggies diapers. I suggest someone looks into quality control department. The Lot number on the case I had the issue with is UT220604.

Horrible

Hi, I love your nappies and used them for my twins since birth, last week I bought nappies and some of it didn't have sticky straps, I had to throw them away. I was really disappointed because I never had any problems before. Sorry for the complaint, but your nappies are still the best.

Regards
Jonine

Poor

Hello I recently bought my 16 mth old son a pack of 144 huggies diapers. We opened the box and started stocking the shelfs, as my wife and I have done many times before. Much to our surprise most of the diapers had many little hard spots in them… I instructed my wife to try them because I didn't want to wast the forty dollars I just spent on them. Two days into using the diapers my son started to develop a rash and my wife was concerned so she asked me to go get another box of diapers and try that.. Approximately one day later my sons rash was gone and he was much less irratated, which brings me to now. I have this box of diapers that my wife wants to through into the garbage because we can't use them, so I was hoping by writing this letter that huggies would make it right!
Thank you for understanding!

Bad

Hi I have always brought huggies nappies since my baby was born on 1st june 2012.
The last packet I brought of walkers 32 pack have had problems where the nappy leaking throught, after only a couple of hours. this has never happened before and now i cant even use them over night cause my son will wake up soaked half way throught the night. His only 12kg in weight so i know thats not the problem as the walkers weight is 13 to 18kg. Very disappointed as I pay for good quality nappies and this is not what I got this time around.

Bad

After using huggies gold diapers for the past 5 years with both my kids , i have never been as disappointed as i am rite now...
i ran out of diapers and urgently needed it , so i went to the nearest supermarket to get the gold pack which i normally get.
just to find this pack being a reject... these diapers wont even open its like the glue part just holds this diapers together at all the wrong places.
The fasteners to this pack wont even stick. After using this for so long i would like an explanation on why this happened.

Hope to hear from you soon ... or reply to this mail
Rushni Nagia

Poor

He Huggies slip ups say leak lock for 12 hours no I will use one and. Next thing you know my daughter is soaked. In a hour and. The gel. Will. Be falling out. Very disappointed because. I spen alot of money and I'm.not getting my money's worth!!!

Poor

I currently bought a bonus box of 156 huggies snug and dry diapers and I'm very disappointed because my 8 month old cant sleep on his side without the diapers leaking. Every morning he wakes up crying and soaking wet.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Brittany Sinift on 09/03/2013 at IP address 50.154.24.175 using our Huggies complaint form. This opinions contained in this Huggies customer review titled, "Not satisfied with diapers." do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Hello,
I first want to start off by saying I grew up on Huggies and so has my daughter. She is going to be 1 shortly and has only worn Huggies since she left the hospital (the hospital gave us Pampers and we stopped using them and have never strayed from Huggies since then). My complaint is about a box of size 5 snug and dry Huggies that I bought from Costco. All of the diapers in this box stained my daughters clothes. The blue and yellow dye always ended up on her pants or onesies. I haven't had this problem with any other boxes of diapers and I was very disappointed. Diapers and clothes are very expensive. Besides the expense though, I began to wonder what this dye could do to her skin and health. I am still using Huggies snug and dry which I purchase from the same Costco all the time and haven't had the problem before or since then.

Horrible

I am just writing to say that i was extremely unhappy with the last pack of Huggies nappies I brought. I am a single mother and have always used your product but the last pack I did buy were very poor wuality. The sticky tabs to secure the nappy just kept falling off. As a loyal customer of yours I hope to hear from you.
Regards, Becky