Huggies

Complaint Department

Most Popular Complaint about Huggies

Posted by Tina Mitchell on Jan 25, 2015
Customer Rating

Hello Huggies, I am a new mom to a 4 month old little girl and have since tried multiple brands (Huggies, Pampers, Luvs, target brand) as i received many from our shower. I have to say time after time we have ruined outfits from huggies leaking out from the back and sides. Then I go to use the wipes and the tear too easily. To use what we have left I only use the Huggies at night when I know she isn't going to have a bowel movement. I am sorry to say I will no longer buy Huggies diapers or wipes for myself or baby shower gifts. Maybe some more research on your design would be beneficial.

1 Customer agrees with this feedback

Did Huggies provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Huggies?

Customer Satisfaction Results
2.18 out of 5
2.18 out of 5 Stars
72 Consumer Reviews

Huggies
Contact Information

I want to write a letter to Huggies. What is their corporate mailing address?

I want to call the Huggies customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

I need to visit the Huggies company website. What is their website address?

More Huggies Complaints

Customer Rating

Hi I've always used huggies but the last 5bags I've brought have had 6out of the bag that couldn't b used 1 or 2 I could put up
With but not 6 from 1bag this is the 2nd time if email about this but not yet had reply really unhappy

Customer Rating

I have used buggies for all three of my children but the last packet bought for my 15 month old girl has been awful. They have leaked and the fasteners have come away from the nappy leaving me unable to fasten them. -

Customer Rating

I have been buying huggies nappies for 18 months now I changed from pampers when my baby was newborn , the recent batch that I bough which was 2 big boxes size 5 from asda !

Nearly a whole box were braking everytime I would go to put around my sons waste , I would pull the strap and would come off I've never ever had this problem before and do not wish to waste money on big boxes being a single mum!

Customer Rating

First of all, I would like to say that I really like Huggies and I use them all the time. This is the 1st time I ever had this happen to me. I've used Luvs, Parent's Choice, Walgreens and Dollar General Brand, and I don't give a shit what anyone says. A cheap diaper is a cheap diaper. I have used Huggies and I've used Pampers and they both Leak overnight. All of them do, especially when there dumb enough to promise 12 hour protection like Pampers does. Now they do have an amazing net to pull wetness away from the body, but none of the diapers can make it 8, let alone 12 hours. Just because your brands are expensive they expect some sort of miracle, but don't get me wrong, A PROMISE IS A PROMISE! Huggies brand is not perfect either. I've bought a few sets of faulty diapers from Huggies, and I will say this, Pampers makes it a lot easier to complain and be compensated than u do. I think Huggies does this shit on purpose. This is the 2nd box of diapers I've needed to be compensated for, and guess what, I'm still waiting to hear back on the 1st box. So please send me an email, because although I've had less problems with Pampers, they fix there mistakes without any hassle of BS, and if Huggies doesn't I will never send another dollar on your diapers/ wipes again (or products). I spend a lot of money, and my daughter is very young and we are trying for a boy.

Customer Rating

Dear huggies we recently bought several boxes of your size 6 overnight huggies that are misglued for lack of a better term. The sides of the diapers are glued to the crotch and butt area. When we detach the sides from the crotch area there is s big lump of hard glue left in the area.

These diapers are unuseable an it is very upsetting to spend that much money and the diapers are not usable. I have saved a sample if you would like to verify this issue. Please make it right with us. These are 20 bucks a box... thank you for your time.

Customer Rating

Good Day, About two weeks ago i bought a jumbo pack of Huggies size4 (the red pack with the Winnie the Pooh print on) which i regularly purchase @ Checkers, Westgate Mall in Mitchells Plain. Apparently in between the pack are reject nappies, reject meaning that the one side which should stick, either has no fold with the "so called valcro" part or it does'nt have that section at all. I am very disappointed as i am a huge huggies fan & wouldnt want to change my option of choice. The pack is still standing & have not completed the pack as i would like to return it to the store but unfortunately i cannot find the slip which i kept on a place where i could find it.

please advise me on what i should do as i would like to either get a new pack or be refunded. I had to resort in purchasing a whole new pack of nappies of which i bought the Huggies Gold, afraid that i would get that same problem as with the red pack. i am a 1st time mom but also a proud mom to be using your brand, i believe in your product and hope that you can attend to this matter as best you can. my contact details are as follows should you require further information.

I have purchased a jumbo pack of 64 Huggies nappies from Woolworth's and I'm very disappointed would the product. I opened the only to find out that quart pack of the nappies are damaged in the sense of it being to thick or to thin and what is more disappointing is that most of the nappies are poorly made, the product used to make the nappy is absolutely hard. How do I use this on my baby? I would really appreciate it if you would deal with this problem that I have cause it's really disappointing to know that I have changed from Pampers to Huggies and to have a problem like this.

Customer Rating

I recently purchsed a few packs of huggies daipers from my local Target store. I assumed such a large brand named baby product company would have daipers that would at least meet satisfactory standards. To my suprise and frustration, changing my son in/out of huggies daipers became a very irritating and extremely time consuming task than I would have liked. The huggies daipers leaked and soaked urine through onto his clothes during every use. This required my wife and I to change his clothes every time we changed his daiper. Huggies daipers are much more expensive then Generic daipers ( around 3$ more a pack ), so you would have expected the generic brand to be even worse. However, we purchsed some cheap generic brand daipers and had none of these issues. I am very dissapointed Huggies product and I am strongly considering never using your products ever again.

Customer Rating

I purchased a pack of buggies nappies and half of the purchase where missing the sticky pads . I was very disappointed in these as never had a problem with other purchases I've brought before . Thank you

Customer Rating

I purchased size 2 huggies nappies in dunnes supermarkets, every time I use them on my son they leak, causing major inconvenience. I tried to give them a chance but every single one leaked. What a waste of money that I do not have to spare. I actually abandoned the pack of nappies half way through and bought another brand.

I always have seen adverts about huggies nappies saying how good they are and that they don't leak. I bought 2 packs of newborn huggies nappies from tesco , but unfortuneately i have noticed that they are very poor quality and that they also leak. After a few hours I am very unsatisfied about the quality of these nappies.

Customer Rating

I bought a box of diapers and it was a bad box the dont soak in the urine it leaks out the side

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Jesta on 09/02/2013 at IP address 66.87.102.138 using our Huggies complaint form. This opinions contained in this Huggies customer review titled, "I got a box of bad diapers they dont soak in urine" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I have been using Huggies since she day my son was born 4 months ago, as well as with my six year old when she was an infant. I never had an issue with the diapers, in fact I thought they were better quality then Pampers. Recently I purchased a case of 112 (size 3) and came across a few diapers with lumps in both the front and back side of the diaper. I didn't think much of it and just threw them away. Two days ago I purchased another case and once again found the same issue. This time I went through the entire case and found a total of 13 defective diapers! This is absolutely unexceptable. That is a little more then 10% of the diapers I am having to through away. At this point I will no longer continue to purchase Huggies diapers. I suggest someone looks into quality control department. The Lot number on the case I had the issue with is UT220604.

Customer Rating

Hi, I love your nappies and used them for my twins since birth, last week I bought nappies and some of it didn't have sticky straps, I had to throw them away. I was really disappointed because I never had any problems before. Sorry for the complaint, but your nappies are still the best.

Regards
Jonine

Customer Rating

Hello I recently bought my 16 mth old son a pack of 144 huggies diapers. We opened the box and started stocking the shelfs, as my wife and I have done many times before. Much to our surprise most of the diapers had many little hard spots in them… I instructed my wife to try them because I didn't want to wast the forty dollars I just spent on them. Two days into using the diapers my son started to develop a rash and my wife was concerned so she asked me to go get another box of diapers and try that.. Approximately one day later my sons rash was gone and he was much less irratated, which brings me to now. I have this box of diapers that my wife wants to through into the garbage because we can't use them, so I was hoping by writing this letter that huggies would make it right!
Thank you for understanding!

Customer Rating

Hi I have always brought huggies nappies since my baby was born on 1st june 2012.
The last packet I brought of walkers 32 pack have had problems where the nappy leaking throught, after only a couple of hours. this has never happened before and now i cant even use them over night cause my son will wake up soaked half way throught the night. His only 12kg in weight so i know thats not the problem as the walkers weight is 13 to 18kg. Very disappointed as I pay for good quality nappies and this is not what I got this time around.

Customer Rating

After using huggies gold diapers for the past 5 years with both my kids , i have never been as disappointed as i am rite now...
i ran out of diapers and urgently needed it , so i went to the nearest supermarket to get the gold pack which i normally get.
just to find this pack being a reject... these diapers wont even open its like the glue part just holds this diapers together at all the wrong places.
The fasteners to this pack wont even stick. After using this for so long i would like an explanation on why this happened.

Hope to hear from you soon ... or reply to this mail
Rushni Nagia

Customer Rating

He Huggies slip ups say leak lock for 12 hours no I will use one and. Next thing you know my daughter is soaked. In a hour and. The gel. Will. Be falling out. Very disappointed because. I spen alot of money and I'm.not getting my money's worth!!!

Customer Rating

I currently bought a bonus box of 156 huggies snug and dry diapers and I'm very disappointed because my 8 month old cant sleep on his side without the diapers leaking. Every morning he wakes up crying and soaking wet.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Brittany Sinift on 09/03/2013 at IP address 50.154.24.175 using our Huggies complaint form. This opinions contained in this Huggies customer review titled, "Not satisfied with diapers." do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Hello,
I first want to start off by saying I grew up on Huggies and so has my daughter. She is going to be 1 shortly and has only worn Huggies since she left the hospital (the hospital gave us Pampers and we stopped using them and have never strayed from Huggies since then). My complaint is about a box of size 5 snug and dry Huggies that I bought from Costco. All of the diapers in this box stained my daughters clothes. The blue and yellow dye always ended up on her pants or onesies. I haven't had this problem with any other boxes of diapers and I was very disappointed. Diapers and clothes are very expensive. Besides the expense though, I began to wonder what this dye could do to her skin and health. I am still using Huggies snug and dry which I purchase from the same Costco all the time and haven't had the problem before or since then.

Customer Rating

I am just writing to say that i was extremely unhappy with the last pack of Huggies nappies I brought. I am a single mother and have always used your product but the last pack I did buy were very poor wuality. The sticky tabs to secure the nappy just kept falling off. As a loyal customer of yours I hope to hear from you.
Regards, Becky

Customer Rating

Hi half the pack was not properly worked off and therefor leaked. my boy also got a really bad rash from it. I really don't understand why because huggies 1 and 2 did not give problems at all.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Hanika Goosen on 08/30/2013 about huggies. This opinions contained in this huggies complaint titled, "huggies 3 red pack new inprooved dipers" do not reflect the opinion of the website.

Customer Rating

Hello, I recently put Huggies size 3 on my daughter and within 2 days she had a rash that soon turned to welts that looked like burns. We discontinued using them and it cleared up about 80% in a day. This was our first time using Huggies, I don't have the box as I unpacked them and put them all in the diaper holder. This was very frightening as I dont know why she had such a reaction. Can you please tell me what ingredients are in your diapers that could cause such a reaction. Also, do you manufacture any other diapers for a store brand that I should be aware of. Her doctor said the "burn" marks should clear up in a few more days.
Please reply, as I am very concerned.
Kelly Caro

Customer Rating

I have always bought huggies nappies since my little boy as been born (he is now 12 months) and have generally been pleased, however i have had a couple of packs that have been of poor quality! The tabs on the side have been coming off when i change my son and also he has been wetting through the sides which has caused me a lot of upset as i have to change his bedding etc at night. Nappies are too expensive to throw away for these reasons so i would appreciate you looking into this matter for me and i look forward to hearing from you.

Customer Rating

To whom it may concern, I am writing to inform you that I have had a bad bag of diapers. I love huggies diapers and I have been using them for years. I have three kids and I've used them with all three.

I have a baby girl of 3 months and I bought a case of diapers from babies r us in Chicago and the stick Velcro on the diapers was not sticking on over half of the case.

I'm upset with this because it's a waste of money on that case. My baby wears a size 2 in diapers can you help me resolve this issue.

Customer Rating

I recently bought a bag of your diapers for my granddaughter. We used about half of them
and found at least ten of the diapers yhad no lining in them. We have used ur diapers before and never had a problem. I was alittle disappointed. I hope tashis will never happen again.

Customer Rating

I brought two packs l. I relised half way through the first pack the nappies were leaving red blistering marks at the sides of the blue strip inside rubbing. Plus the nappies seem to leak very often. Even other i change his bum vrry often throughout the day and night. Not happy and will not buy these again.. but my baby should not have pain due to your horrible nappies

Customer Rating

Hey, I have 3 boys and all I use is Huggies - love your product! Have tried all of the other brands (as they are cheaper) and nothing has compared. A very happy customer!

However I have bought the Christmas toddler Huggies twice now, once and then a break, and now again. The first time he got a huge rash - which I just figured was a rash as babies do get them all of the time. And just went away when I went back to the normal nappy.

BUT this second lot has flared up again and is just bout blistering :( I am wondering if it is the red dye used on the Christmas Nappy? And if you have had any other complaints? I have stopped using the Christmas ones and am back to the regular and his skin is calming down already.

Would love some feed back!

Customer Rating

Hi I wanted you to be aware that the last pack of huggies I bought for my 10mth old there were about 4/5 of them where the tags were not on properly when I tried to fasten them they came right off in my hand I know this was probably just a faulty batch and am normally very happy with your product but you should be aware as they are not cheap and I hope this will not happen again it left me short and had to borrow some off a friend as am on a budget thanks for taking the time to read x

Customer Rating

Hi I was quite disappointed to find that in the pack of size3 huggies i bought at the weekend from Asda i have already had two nappies that have only had one velcro fastener on the side instead of two! This therefore means that already i have two nappies im unable to use. Im disappointed as have always used this brand since the birth of my daughter 12 weeks ago - it has made me consider looking to buy pampers as i cant afford to purchase nappies that are not useable.

Customer Rating

I have bought several packets of huggies nappies and in one packet i found atleast 2 nappies without straps.
I over looked this problem beacuse it was only one or two faulty ones.
My recent pack had atleast 8-10 nappies with missing straps which i have the proof of.
I really trust huggies as i have used it on my previous child he is now 4.
My baby is now 4 months and some days when she wakes up the whole side of her body is soaking wet as it was leaking. I like using this brand as it is affordable,but why waste money on something that is broken and cant be used?

Hello huggies,

I am writing today to complain about faulty nappies.
I purchased my nappies at my local supermarket like i do every fortnight and recently i have been getting a nappie that breaks. it was onky here and there out of a few boxes, but this box i purchased just the other day has had 11 nappies snap on my when its time to use the sticky tab. not only am i annoyed that im wasting nappies that are spose to be the best ones out, but i ak on Spp and cant not really afford.to buy excess nappies that i shouldnt of had to purchase in the first place.

Not happy