Customer Satisfaction Results

Huggies

Complaint Department

Filed by Tina Mitchell on Jan 25, 2015
Consumer Rating

Hello Huggies, I am a new mom to a 4 month old little girl and have since tried multiple brands (Huggies, Pampers, Luvs, target brand) as i received many from our shower. I have to say time after time we have ruined outfits from huggies leaking out from the back and sides. Then I go to use the wipes and the tear too easily. To use what we have left I only use the Huggies at night when I know she isn't going to have a bowel movement. I am sorry to say I will no longer buy Huggies diapers or wipes for myself or baby shower gifts. Maybe some more research on your design would be beneficial.

3 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Huggies?

Compare Huggies to Similar Baby Products more...

No Results Found

Huggies Customer Feedback Trending Now

78 Huggies consumers have created complaints against Huggies to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Huggies complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Huggies corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

I bought 2 packets of Huggies Dry comfort, jumbo size 3 as I always do. The first packet was found to be faulty- there is no outer leakguard- and being a patient person, I used it. My irritation came about when I opened the second packet and found the same problem! I am now unfortunately stuck with it. My 4mnth old is now constantly soiled with wet nappies!
I like Huggies but am now afraid to buy another packet! Huggies, I would like a FULL refund for your awful product as well as a Huggies brand of diapers that have the outer leak guard!! Give the customer what you promote!

Consumer Rating

I'm a parent of four boys .... I bought huggies diapers size 3 .... The inside back part of middle has hard grans which scrap my son upper butt .... I bought two boxes they were all like that.... Not very happy!

Consumer Rating

My daughter pees right through them and she's only one year old. I have had to double up the pampers to ensure that she doesn't soil her clothes

Consumer Rating

I previously bought the huggies nappies (red pack no.5) & upon opening I got this weird odour. I thought it was just the pack until I bought again. the same issue arose. the nappie itself seems to have a very strong "plastic" odour. it smells terrible. I am too scared to use this on my baby as the smell is very strong. I don't think that the nappie should be smelling like this? I have never experienced it for as long as I've bought huggies but the last 2 packs (different pack sizes) had this odour & I am so worried that it could affect her skin.

Consumer Rating

Purchased box of size two huggies from Walmart Tarentum Pa, Right tab has pulled of on entire case. Due to cost of diapers, we have had to use duct tape to use case, resulting in leakage of diaper. Entire case was bad, return other case to store in case this is an issue with all huggies. May go back to Pampers. 133 Custer Ave Vandergrift Pa15690.

Consumer Rating

I have been buying Huggies for my son since he was born! He is now 6 months old. I bought 2 cases of size 2 little smugglers for almost $50.00 each when I was still pregnant and I just opened them to use with my son and both boxes were almost completely unusable. They were missing the Velcro straps. I have never had that to happen before. And now I'm out $100. I'm considering switching to Pampers unless something can be done! I am so upset with Huggies and wouldn't recommend them.

Consumer Rating

I have bought several packets of huggies nappies and in one packet i found atleast 2 nappies without straps.
I over looked this problem beacuse it was only one or two faulty ones.
My recent pack had atleast 8-10 nappies with missing straps which i have the proof of.
I really trust huggies as i have used it on my previous child he is now 4.
My baby is now 4 months and some days when she wakes up the whole side of her body is soaking wet as it was leaking. I like using this brand as it is affordable,but why waste money on something that is broken and cant be used?

Hello huggies,

I am writing today to complain about faulty nappies.
I purchased my nappies at my local supermarket like i do every fortnight and recently i have been getting a nappie that breaks. it was onky here and there out of a few boxes, but this box i purchased just the other day has had 11 nappies snap on my when its time to use the sticky tab. not only am i annoyed that im wasting nappies that are spose to be the best ones out, but i ak on Spp and cant not really afford.to buy excess nappies that i shouldnt of had to purchase in the first place.

Not happy
Sarah

Consumer Rating

The diapers are no better than wrapping my babies butt with a towel. I am an engineer and cant believe the percentage of defects I have experienced. This company has failed in producing a quality product. The things LEEK like crazy. Urine everywhere! Unbelievable!

so I recently brought some huggies for my 8Month old believing the packing when they say how good they are and their ratings, well total nonsense they are constantly leaking and I mean atleast 3/4 daily! They feel like paper!..im sorry but i was just disappointed because im a single mom dont have much money to be spending all the time and the minute i get something good thinking there going to work out great they didnt...

Consumer Rating

We love huggies but this last 2 months we got some faulty nappies the strips keep on tearing off when you pull the strip my baby is now 1year and 2 months so this is nat the first time we buy Huggies my brother is having a baby in feb we buy huggies for the new baby but this is now a problem if the nappys keep on tearing like this we wil not be buying Huggies nappies is not cheap so please get back to me regarding the problem thanx Jaco and Janine

082 528 6351

Consumer Rating

I bought a jumbo pack of huggies from our loyal Pick 'n Pay st9re. about 4 of the nappies did not have straps on the one side.
After the 3rd nappie that had a fastner missing, I decided to send this mail and kept one of the nappies as proof. Nappies are so expensive and we have a 6 week old baby so these things don't come cheap and the quality should be taken into account. I hope to have a good relationship between my baby and huggies for a very long time.

Consumer Rating

My 2 yr old has worn huggies all her life but the last 2 boxes had defected dhattiapers without a velcro strap or its there but barely hanging. I hate to throw new diapers away and it cost extra. So we went through diapers faster than we normally wuld. I see other parents complaining. I would like some type of compensation. Thanks

Consumer Rating

To whom it may concern, Since our daughters birth we had been using Huggies brand diapers with no problems. Well these last couple of weeks we have had problems with the size 4 diapers..baby has been waking up from a nights sleep with her bed soaked from Leakey diapers. We are having to wash.

Her sheets everyday...we have also noticed that when we are out and about during daytime, we find her carseat wet and a very unhappy little girl. We are using Huggies Snug and dry diapers. Is there anything that can possibly be done to make very unhappy dissatisfied parents? We have been using huggies for our family, and maybe trying another brand is what we should do.... please try to make this right...Vouchers or something please....

Consumer Rating

I bought 2 jumbo hugiies gold. I starded using the 1 pack and have already found 2faulty nappies, my issue is with the waits bands. I have taken photos of the fauly straps.

Will huggies reimburse/replace the faulty nappies.

Consumer Rating

I am writing to you to issue a complaint about a large box of huggies nappies I purchased from my local asda store. I usually buy huggies & I have never had any problems with the brand but on opening the box I realised there was nearly a half missing & the box had been tampered with.. When I buy nappies for my child I don't expect to pay full price for half of a tampered box! I suggest you check your'e stock more thoroughly next time.

Consumer Rating

im writing to complain about the nappies i brouight for my 20 week old son .he wakes up wet and im not happy about that im stuck with 2 packs of nappies that im not able to ues .and i wont be buying wipes or nappies in the futre as there a waist of money and they are no good .

Consumer Rating

I have a month old baby and for the first few weeks of her life we were using pampers diapers since that's what she had at the hospital the entire time the baby was perfectly fine. When we ran out of them we began to use the biggies diapers that we brought cases of.the next day my baby had the worst diaper rash and the diapers are soaked when she urinates 1 time making the diaper very large n saggy!! I change her diaper every 20 mins dealing with Huggies. I got the diaper rash to go away and I used pampers diapers while I did so.once the rash was completely clear just so I can be sure after calling the doctor I began to use Huggies again and again like before no more then 24 hours later my baby had a rash! This is ridiculous you charge people all this money for these no good diapers and wipes.i am very unhappy about this I have pictures and I will tweet,Fb,blogg,Instagram,write to the newspaper whatever I have to do if I don't get any feedback n compensated for my expenses with these horrible diapers and wipes.And for my child's suffering!! My contact number is 7733989287, Thanks for this horrible experience for my baby signed a angry mother

Consumer Rating

I love huggies GOLD and iam very disappionted i have 11 mnth old twins and i normally buy the boxed huggies gold. At first I would get like ten or more nappies that dont have a/both sticker strips.Than i started buying the individual jambo packs; and would only get the odd 3-5 faulty nappy in one pack; but this month its worse than before out of one jumbo pack 11 nappies was not usable.

Dont you guys have like quality control staff or something.If this was any other brand of nappies i would just change brands but i dont want to change brands.Please look in to the matter.

Thanks
AJ

Consumer Rating

Sins my liitle one was born a year ago i never had problems with huggies gold but this month that i purchased 1pack of Dry and one jumbo gold
and the gold that supposed to be better my daughters pee is cuming out the side of the nappie which is not On for the brand of nappie
Gold that i Buy thats suppose to be better and more comfortable But pee cuming from the side of a nappie thats not even full not even on an hour
is not worth the money you pay for it the purchase Date was the 26th Of November at ToysRUs Bellvile in Cape town Bar code of the bag 6001019905083 thanks leeann

Consumer Rating

I am arthi Venkat and we have purchased Huggies diapers right from the day my kid was born and had accumulated points. The company promises redemptions for the points accumulated. now recent past, they gave us very short notice of 1 week to get all the points redeemed as they are closing this offer. The variety showcased for redemtions is also put up at such a high points as 20000 etc so that no one can redeem it.

This is certainly cheating the customers. if the real intension was to close then give redemptions to all the points how muchever it may be for the customers to redeem the points.

I am taking this seriously to the consumer court forum. I need a response within 24 hrs and redemption for my 1250 points. failing which I am registering a case against Huggies.

Contact the Huggies Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Huggies. What is their corporate mailing address?

Not available. Click here to file your Huggies complaint online.

• I want to call the Huggies customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

Not available. Click here to file your Huggies complaint online.

• I need to visit the Huggies company website. What is their website address?