Huggies Customer Service

Contact Huggies Corporate

Toll free phone number: 877-648-2428

Huggies is one of many brand names of disposable diapers and is marketed to over 150 countries. The Huggies brand is owned by parent company Kimberly Clark Corporation and KC is publicly traded on the NYSE:KMB. In 2013 revenues were reported as US 21 billion and net income as US 2 billion. Employees for KC number over 43,000 in 2014.

If you have a problem with a Huggies brand diaper you may call the 877-648-2428 customer service number Monday-Friday 8 am -4 pm CST. The Kimberly Clark support number is 1-888-525-8388. To mail a letter to Kimberly Clark Corporation’s CEO, Thomas J. Falk, address you letter to him at 351-Phelps Dr., Irving, Texas 75038. The corporate main phone number is 972-281-1200. You may also contact Huggies customer support on line here.

This paper personal goods company was originally founded in 1872 in Wisconsin and moved corporate offices to Texas in 1985. Huggies were test marketed in 1968 and introduced in 1978. The Huggies slogan is, ‘there is nothing like a hug’.  Social media  presence and forums are found on Facebook and Twitter as well as Goggle+

Upset with Huggies?

File a complaint here!

Reach Huggies Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Huggies corporate office

• 351-Phelps Dr.
    • Irving
    • TX 75038

877-648-2428

Top Huggies Complaints

I bought a box of 100 snug and dry diapers, and 90% of them were missing the left side tab to hold the diapers closed. I couldn't take them back to the store since I didn't have a ride, and huggies complaint department was closed for thanksgiving. I called huggies today and they were very nice. They are sending me a prepaid paid card to buy diapers with, and there was no hassle about it. I understand that with any manufacturing, there can be problems that are not caught before the stuff is shipped, and it did suck not having good diapers, but huggies made it so easy to get the problem fixed I will continue to buy their diapers. My daughter likes them, they don't giver her a rash, and they last all night.

Comment (0)

I bought 4 packs of Huggies snug & dry diapers for my son. They have broke him out terribly. My family is on a tight budget, and obviously he won't be able to use the diapers. I have no clue where my receipt is, I didn't think this would happen as he can use any other brand of diaper. Is there any way I can have a refund to buy a different kind?

Comment (0)

I have a one year old baby that I constantly buy huggies brand diapers for. The first few boxes I bought my baby were perfect and I loved because my daughter did not get rashes from these diapers and they lasted the whole night. Recently I've purchased huggies diapers and I always end up disappointed with them. I spend a good amount of money on these diapers so I would expect them to be durable. I took two boxes back to where I bought them because the first one one pack of the diapers in the big box we defected.

The straps were inside out and about 10 out of the pack were defected with the same problem so I took them back. They returned them where I bought them with no problem so I got another box of huggies. That box was fine because I opened it and checked them. Once I bought another box the next time around the diapers seemed fine up until the straps started ripping very easily when I would change my baby. I thought it was me at first maybe pulling them too tight but when it happened to the next diapers I would put on her I was very disappointed so again I went to take the diapers back.

The store retuned them again with some sort of hassle , but they did return them. So the next box I got had the same problem so I just threw the box away because I did not want to be going back into the store and seem as if I was just complaining over nothing. I spent so much money on huggies brands and I ended up so disappointed. I might as well should have bought my baby the store brand if I knew the product was not going to be durable. I tried to reach out and call the number on the website to talk to customer service about the problem and all it is are ads offering gift cards and vacations.

Instead of addressing the problem I simply stopped purchasing huggies products and switched over to pampers. Obviously huggies does not care enough to have the number they have up for customer service right so I decided to leave this review since it is impossible to reach them.

Comment (0)

I buy Gifford and normally have no issues, but I bought a box of diapers from Wal-Mart in Grand Chute, WI, and basically 90% of the 156/166 were missing the left side of the diaper for holding the diaper together. Some of them were very weak. I know if you pull on the diaper with exerted force the strap will come off, but I couldn't even try to latch it very gently with out there ripping. I have sent 2 emails already, but I have not even received a call back. That is horrible that after months of trying to contact you guys no one has even taken the time to contact me. I would appreciate it if you could send me a voucher for a $25 box of diapers plus tax to get a new box and $10 worth of coupons or what ever you can manage. I have had to borrow money to get diapers because I was so broke. I actually tried taping the diapers together and I tried to sew them.

Comment (0)

I understand you no longer honor rewards codes and only take receipts to earn points? I, like many of the moms on your page was not made aware of this, nor do I keep receipts. Have you thought about the fact that some people may stock up on diapers and now have no way of getting the rewards points they deserve because I don't have receipts for diapers I bought 6 months ago and am just now getting to use. You also obviously didn't think about the fact that people receive diapers are gifts at showers/sprinkles or just from family members and never receive a receipt. I'm very disappointed with this change and have to be honest, Pampers just won my business.

Comment (10)

I have been using the Huggies Lil Movers and love them. Unfortunately some times the stores are out of stock and we're forced to buy the snug n dry. My daughter wakes up soaked every morning and I always put a new diaper on her right before bed. I have to strip her whole crib and wash everything. They also sag extremely fast even when it's not full. And I do want to add that even though I love the lil movers, we have had problems with the tabs ripping off, wasting a lot of money. We spend a lot of money on your product having two girls in diapers. Wish you would fix this.

Comment (1)

I bought the large box of size 5's from our local walmart this weekend. I know have had 5 diapers in a row that barely have any urine in them but they are busting from the inside of the diaper and the beads are getting everywhere. I am now concerned using the remaining 90 diapers that I have left. I did buy the size 5 diapers that have the 5's all over the outside. I have never had this issue with this brand in the past, maybe a one off here and there but not 5 in a row. I would like to have these diapers replaced free of charge, I am thinking there is an issue with this lot.

Comment (19)

I used you diapers on my 3 month old and now she has a blister on her female area. now I have to take her to the dr. office cause it looks infected. I only used the for 1 day and over night.

Comment (0)

I normally have no problems with Huggies nappies in fact they are the only ones I normally buy for my 11 month old son but I opened a packet of new walkers ones this morning and the first nappy I pulled out had a big Brown mark in the middle of the nappy. I wasn't happy! Huggies brand is normally very good quality.

Comment (20)

I am wondering if someone can please assist me. I purchased a pack of huggies over the weekend from Shoprite Checkers. When I opened the pack to use it I found that each and EVERY nappy in the pack was torn on the back as per the pics from below. The stuffing is coming out and it is totally unusable. At this point I would have just returned it to the actual shop I bought it at but the slip I bought it on from the two days before opening the pack is already somewhere in a dump truck.

I'm not one to complain and if it was just one or two faulty nappies I would have used the rest of the pack no problems but now I have had to go and buy another pack all together. Please advise if someone can collect the faulty pack and replace it for the same pack? Bar Code: 6001019907643. I am very sure this is just something that went wrong with the batch on the production line. I really love the Huggies brand of nappies and have only ever had great experiences with my babies and your product.

Comment (0)

I want to complaint about Huggies.

Comment (0)

Well regardless of a little misshap with the diapers I bought I still love Huggies brand diapers and it's the only brand diaper I ever used and I have a 6 month old and 2 year old and 4 year old. So I have been using them for the past 4 years not counting my 12 year old and 7 year old. But I recently got a bad batch that doesn't have straps on one side. But I made my own solution by using duct tape cause I couldn't afford to buy a new pack of diapers at the time. I saved 1 diaper to show as the example.

Comment (13)

I bought a box of 9 pack huggies the box was still sealed an closed up an when i opened it i only had 5 packs in my box. I get huggies wipes all the time an never had this problem now since this happened more then 3 times im thinking on just changing my sons wipes to pampers.

Comment (0)

Kindly be advised that I bought Huggies size 3 for my little one only to find out that the size inside is not what is written outside the packaging, they are too small for a size three because I normally buy them they more like for new born babies, this becomes a problem as I have to buy another brand because im not sure if I'll get the same surprise now my money has gone to waste because of the nappies that have been opened and not used.

Comment (0)

I have bought a jumbo bag of huggies disposable nappies no 4 at our local supermarket - shoprite atlantis - cape town. When reaching the end of the bag I have found 10 plus nappies that's broken or cant stick on my baby. What can I do about this complaint other than email huggies corporate offices?

Comment (0)

I've always preferred Huggies brand over any other brand diapers and wipes. I used huggies for my son and my now three-month-old daughter. Something so disturbing that I discovered today makes me question that decision. I was about to change her diaper and there was a dark spot in it. Upon closer inspection I realized that it was a piece of wood. It was almost an inch long and quite sharp. I am happy that I saw it and I did not put it on my baby girl. It could've easily stuck in her back and we would've had a very unhappy holiday. This piece of wood is sharp and could've caused real damage. I have attached pictures and I hope that someone could tell me how this could possibly happen. This is a product used on babies and the utmost must care should be taken. I am ready to call the Huggies corporate office with my complaint and images.

Comment (0)

I called a month ago when we found glass in a package of wet wipes out of a case i bought for my granddaughter. I was told it would be a week. Nothing ever showed. I called again today and was told they have all my information and my reimbursement and case of diapers should have been here in a week. So now they have to look into it and call me back. This upsets me but the fact that there was a foreign object in the package really upsets me.

I am to the point that I will NOT buy huggies products and I will tell all the grandmothers and mothers, aunts, and anyone else not to use this product line. The flippant reaction received from huggies is enough to make a person scream. Do not appreciate being lost in the system.

Comment (0)

I am a mom of 1 newborn and 1 toddler. My newborn was premature and I trusted your brand for my babies !! I loved the designs on simply clean and fresh scent. My 2 year old has been itching her privates and saying boo boo I never even thought it could have been the wipes I switched to when I seen the Mickey mouse designs. But the time line matches up. when I seen this on Facebook I checked my wipes and one side is very soft the other side on the other hand is rough and has little sparkling clear Crystal like shards all over it. My newborn has been very fussy. Well I switched both of their wipes and now they are both a lot happier no fussing no itching.

I'm highly irritated. How can you make wipes for infants and toddlers. You should be ashamed and I am filing a grievance forms. Contacting my lawyer today. Also was trying to be calm about this tried to call Huggies customer service to find out more info was told I would wait 5 min. Well still on the phone it's been 26 min. No answer just an automatic voice telling me there is information at huggies.com /en-us/wipes/faq. Now I went there and it says oops the page you are looking for can not be found. Are you going to take it off the shelves? Are you going to repay any parents for all the money they have spent on your company? Are you going to publicly apologize to parents. Please contact me within the day to explain or I will contact my lawyer.

Comment (0)

I just switched to your brand a couple of weeks ago from pampers brand because my son loved your Mickey mouse design. Although they're nice to look at and my son is excited to wear them your diaper has given him the worst rash in his life. He's constantly crying that he's hurting and itching. He even takes the diaper off and scratches at himself. I'm very disappointed because of the discomfort my child has and is still experiencing. I now have to seek medical attention because of how bad it's getting even using the best brand of diaper cream has made no difference. I'm frustrated and angry because against my better judgment I chose your brand for the happiest of my child.

Comment (0)

I have had an issue with Huggies size 2\3 diapers for the last 3-4 months and have logged a complaint on 04 May 2015. To my delight, I received a speedy response the very next day. This gave me some reassurance that Huggies do care about their customers. Unfortunately, I was wrong again.

On the 06 May 2015, Courier It was sent to collect a few sample diapers. On the 08 May 2015 I received a call stating that I would be receiving a voucher and am still awaiting for that voucher. Normal post would take 7-10 working days and it is now 12 working days and still nothing. In that time I've had to purchase another Mega pack for my twin boys and once again experienced the same problem.

I am utterly disappointed and disgusted, not only do you provide poor Customer service but you do not honor your word. I have wasted so much money using this brand of diapers and would not be making that mistake again. I would rather be loyal to a brand that values their customers.

Comment (0)

I found a foreign object embedded in one of the dry comfort nappy size 3. This caused a lot of discomfort for my little girl as she cried all the time until I changed her nappy. I am not happy at all with all the experience and would like a call back regarding this. The pack had the following MFS Date: 14:07 31 Jan 15 CT02. Best bef 14:07 31 Jan 18. I tried your care line: 0800-115711 and 011 913 3170 and they both seem not to be working.

Comment (0)

I am really not happy with the Huggins dry comfort nappy. My son is four months old now, and I decided to try Huggies Dry Comfort nappies size number 4 as his weight is 7, 7kg. I went according to the weight with the sizing of the nappies not knowing that the nappies are extremely small and leaks all over on the sides from top to bottom.

I change him regularly. I never leave he's nappy on for a long period of time. I am really not impressed with this product. It's really not worth all the money I spent and for 66 nappies in a pack. I really expected better quality with no leakage at all. I have never had this problem with Pampers nappies. I would really rather recommend the Pampers product to people as it's a better quality nappies and they do not leak. They don't falsely advertise there sizing.

The Huggies wet wipes are also terrible you can't even take them out of the pack or they tear. It's really not good especially, for a baby company. You would expect only the best quality from all company's that do manufacturing for baby products. Please if you could get back to me on the above mentioned

Comment (0)

I purchased 2 packets of the night time pu, l up nappies in size L for my skn who is 3. I have used these beofre and never had a problem before until now. The first time I used them he woke up scratching and in a bitnof discomfort, I put him some cream on and it calmed down. Then for the next 3 or 4 nights he had the same problem but it was gradually getting worse, I took him tothe tooks amd hes had a reaction to something, I told the doctor that he had used them before and they said it sounds like a bad batch and to get in touch with huggies.

Comment (3)

I bought 2 packets of Huggies Dry comfort, jumbo size 3 as I always do. The first packet was found to be faulty- there is no outer leakguard- and being a patient person, I used it. My irritation came about when I opened the second packet and found the same problem! I am now unfortunately stuck with it. My 4mnth old is now constantly soiled with wet nappies!
I like Huggies but am now afraid to buy another packet! Huggies, I would like a FULL refund for your awful product as well as a Huggies brand of diapers that have the outer leak guard!! Give the customer what you promote!

Comment (0)

My daughter pees right through them and she's only one year old. I have had to double up the pampers to ensure that she doesn't soil her clothes

Comment (0)

I previously bought the huggies nappies (red pack no.5) & upon opening I got this weird odour. I thought it was just the pack until I bought again. the same issue arose. the nappie itself seems to have a very strong "plastic" odour. it smells terrible. I am too scared to use this on my baby as the smell is very strong. I don't think that the nappie should be smelling like this? I have never experienced it for as long as I've bought huggies but the last 2 packs (different pack sizes) had this odour & I am so worried that it could affect her skin.

Comment (0)

Purchased box of size two huggies from Walmart Tarentum Pa, Right tab has pulled of on entire case. Due to cost of diapers, we have had to use duct tape to use case, resulting in leakage of diaper. Entire case was bad, return other case to store in case this is an issue with all huggies. May go back to Pampers. 133 Custer Ave Vandergrift Pa15690.

Comment (0)

I have been buying Huggies for my son since he was born! He is now 6 months old. I bought 2 cases of size 2 little smugglers for almost $50.00 each when I was still pregnant and I just opened them to use with my son and both boxes were almost completely unusable. They were missing the Velcro straps. I have never had that to happen before. And now I'm out $100. I'm considering switching to Pampers unless something can be done! I am so upset with Huggies and wouldn't recommend them.

Comment (0)

I recently purchsed a few packs of huggies daipers from my local Target store. I assumed such a large brand named baby product company would have daipers that would at least meet satisfactory standards. To my suprise and frustration, changing my son in/out of huggies daipers became a very irritating and extremely time consuming task than I would have liked. The huggies daipers leaked and soaked urine through onto his clothes during every use. This required my wife and I to change his clothes every time we changed his daiper. Huggies daipers are much more expensive then Generic daipers ( around 3$ more a pack ), so you would have expected the generic brand to be even worse. However, we purchsed some cheap generic brand daipers and had none of these issues. I am very dissapointed Huggies product and I am strongly considering never using your products ever again.

Comment (0)

Hi, I love your nappies and used them for my twins since birth, last week I bought nappies and some of it didn't have sticky straps, I had to throw them away. I was really disappointed because I never had any problems before. Sorry for the complaint, but your nappies are still the best.

Comment (0)

I recently bought my 16 mth old son a pack of 144 huggies diapers. We opened the box and started stocking the shelfs, as my wife and I have done many times before. Much to our surprise most of the diapers had many little hard spots in them. I instructed my wife to try them because I didn't want to wast the forty dollars I just spent on them. Two days into using the diapers my son started to develop a rash and my wife was concerned so she asked me to go get another box of diapers and try that.

Approximately one day later my sons rash was gone and he was much less irratated, which brings me to now. I have this box of diapers that my wife wants to through into the garbage because we can't use them, so I was hoping by writing this letter that huggies would make it right! Thank you for understanding!

Comment (0)

I have been using Huggies since she day my son was born 4 months ago, as well as with my six year old when she was an infant. I never had an issue with the diapers, in fact I thought they were better quality then Pampers. Recently I purchased a case of 112 (size 3) and came across a few diapers with lumps in both the front and back side of the diaper. I didn't think much of it and just threw them away. Two days ago I purchased another case and once again found the same issue. This time I went through the entire case and found a total of 13 defective diapers! This is absolutely unexceptable. That is a little more then 10% of the diapers I am having to through away. At this point I will no longer continue to purchase Huggies diapers. I suggest someone looks into quality control department. The Lot number on the case I had the issue with is UT220604.

Comment (0)

He Huggies slip ups say leak lock for 12 hours no I will use one and. Next thing you know my daughter is soaked. In a hour and. The gel. Will. Be falling out. Very disappointed because. I spen alot of money and I'm.not getting my money's worth!!!

Comment (0)

After using huggies gold diapers for the past 5 years with both my kids, i have never been as disappointed as i am rite now... i ran out of diapers and urgently needed it, so i went to the nearest supermarket to get the gold pack which i normally get. just to find this pack being a reject... these diapers wont even open its like the glue part just holds this diapers together at all the wrong places. The fasteners to this pack wont even stick. After using this for so long i would like an explanation on why this happened. Hope to hear from Huggies corporate office soon.

Comment (0)

I am just writing to say that i was extremely unhappy with the last pack of Huggies nappies I brought. I am a single mother and have always used your product but the last pack I did buy were very poor wuality. The sticky tabs to secure the nappy just kept falling off. As a loyal customer of yours I hope to hear from you.

Comment (0)

I have always brought huggies nappies since my baby was born on 1st june 2012. The last packet I brought of walkers 32 pack have had problems where the nappy leaking throught, after only a couple of hours. this has never happened before and now i cant even use them over night cause my son will wake up soaked half way throught the night. His only 12kg in weight so i know thats not the problem as the walkers weight is 13 to 18kg. Very disappointed as I pay for good quality nappies and this is not what I got this time around.

Comment (0)

I first want to start off by saying I grew up on Huggies and so has my daughter. She is going to be 1 shortly and has only worn Huggies since she left the hospital (the hospital gave us Pampers and we stopped using them and have never strayed from Huggies since then). My complaint is about a box of size 5 snug and dry Huggies that I bought from Costco. All of the diapers in this box stained my daughters clothes. The blue and yellow dye always ended up on her pants or onesies.

I haven't had this problem with any other boxes of diapers and I was very disappointed. Diapers and clothes are very expensive. Besides the expense though, I began to wonder what this dye could do to her skin and health. I am still using Huggies snug and dry which I purchase from the same Costco all the time and haven't had the problem before or since then.

Comment (0)

I have always bought huggies nappies since my little boy as been born (he is now 12 months) and have generally been pleased, however i have had a couple of packs that have been of poor quality! The tabs on the side have been coming off when i change my son and also he has been wetting through the sides which has caused me a lot of upset as i have to change his bedding etc at night. Nappies are too expensive to throw away for these reasons so i would appreciate you looking into this matter for me and i look forward to hearing from you.

Comment (0)

I currently bought a bonus box of 156 huggies snug and dry diapers and I'm very disappointed because my 8 month old cant sleep on his side without the diapers leaking. Every morning he wakes up crying and soaking wet.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Brittany Sinift on 09/03/2013 at IP address 50.154.24.175 using our Huggies complaint form. This opinions contained in this Huggies customer review titled, "Not satisfied with diapers." do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Comment (0)

Hello, I recently put Huggies size 3 on my daughter and within 2 days she had a rash that soon turned to welts that looked like burns. We discontinued using them and it cleared up about 80% in a day. This was our first time using Huggies, I don't have the box as I unpacked them and put them all in the diaper holder.

This was very frightening as I dont know why she had such a reaction. Can you please tell me what ingredients are in your diapers that could cause such a reaction. Also, do you manufacture any other diapers for a store brand that I should be aware of. Her doctor said the "burn" marks should clear up in a few more days. Please reply, as I am very concerned.

Comment (0)

I brought two packs l. I relised half way through the first pack the nappies were leaving red blistering marks at the sides of the blue strip inside rubbing. Plus the nappies seem to leak very often. Even other i change his bum vrry often throughout the day and night. Not happy and will not buy these again.. but my baby should not have pain due to your horrible nappies

Comment (0)

Half the pack was not properly worked off and therefor leaked. my boy also got a really bad rash from it. I really don't understand why because huggies 1 and 2 did not give problems at all.

Comment (0)

I recently bought a bag of your diapers for my granddaughter. We used about half of them and found at least ten of the diapers yhad no lining in them. We have used ur diapers before and never had a problem. I was alittle disappointed. I hope tashis will never happen again.

Comment (0)

Hi I was quite disappointed to find that in the pack of size3 huggies i bought at the weekend from Asda i have already had two nappies that have only had one velcro fastener on the side instead of two! This therefore means that already i have two nappies im unable to use. Im disappointed as have always used this brand since the birth of my daughter 12 weeks ago - it has made me consider looking to buy pampers as i cant afford to purchase nappies that are not useable.

Comment (0)

To whom it may concern, I am writing to inform you that I have had a bad bag of diapers. I love huggies diapers and I have been using them for years. I have three kids and I've used them with all three. I have a baby girl of 3 months and I bought a case of diapers from babies r us in Chicago and the stick Velcro on the diapers was not sticking on over half of the case. I'm upset with this because it's a waste of money on that case. My baby wears a size 2 in diapers can you help me resolve this issue.

Comment (0)

Hi I wanted you to be aware that the last pack of huggies I bought for my 10mth old there were about 4/5 of them where the tags were not on properly when I tried to fasten them they came right off in my hand I know this was probably just a faulty batch and am normally very happy with your product but you should be aware as they are not cheap and I hope this will not happen again it left me short and had to borrow some off a friend as am on a budget thanks for taking the time to read x

Comment (0)

The diapers are no better than wrapping my babies butt with a towel. I am an engineer and cant believe the percentage of defects I have experienced. This company has failed in producing a quality product. The things LEEK like crazy. Urine everywhere! Unbelievable!

so I recently brought some huggies for my 8Month old believing the packing when they say how good they are and their ratings, well total nonsense they are constantly leaking and I mean atleast 3/4 daily! They feel like paper!..im sorry but i was just disappointed because im a single mom dont have much money to be spending all the time and the minute i get something good thinking there going to work out great they didnt...

Comment (0)

Hey, I have 3 boys and all I use is Huggies - love your product! Have tried all of the other brands (as they are cheaper) and nothing has compared. A very happy customer!

However I have bought the Christmas toddler Huggies twice now, once and then a break, and now again. The first time he got a huge rash - which I just figured was a rash as babies do get them all of the time. And just went away when I went back to the normal nappy.

BUT this second lot has flared up again and is just bout blistering :( I am wondering if it is the red dye used on the Christmas Nappy? And if you have had any other complaints? I have stopped using the Christmas ones and am back to the regular and his skin is calming down already.

Would love some feed back!

Comment (0)

Hello huggies, I am writing today to complain about faulty nappies. I purchased my nappies at my local supermarket like i do every fortnight and recently i have been getting a nappie that breaks. it was onky here and there out of a few boxes, but this box i purchased just the other day has had 11 nappies snap on my when its time to use the sticky tab. not only am i annoyed that im wasting nappies that are spose to be the best ones out, but i ak on Spp and cant not really afford.to buy excess nappies that i shouldnt of had to purchase in the first place.

Comment (0)

My 2 yr old has worn huggies all her life but the last 2 boxes had defected dhattiapers without a velcro strap or its there but barely hanging. I hate to throw new diapers away and it cost extra. So we went through diapers faster than we normally wuld. I see other parents complaining. I would like some type of compensation. Thanks

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Have feedback for Huggies?