Huggies Customer Service

Contact Huggies Corporate

Toll free phone number: 877-648-2428

Huggies is one of many brand names of disposable diapers and is marketed to over 150 countries. The Huggies brand is owned by parent company Kimberly Clark Corporation and KC is publicly traded on the NYSE:KMB. In 2013 revenues were reported as US 21 billion and net income as US 2 billion. Employees for KC number over 43,000 in 2014.

If you have a problem with a Huggies brand diaper you may call the 877-648-2428 customer service number Monday-Friday 8 am -4 pm CST. The Kimberly Clark support number is 1-888-525-8388. To mail a letter to Kimberly Clark Corporation’s CEO, Thomas J. Falk, address you letter to him at 351-Phelps Dr., Irving, Texas 75038. The corporate main phone number is 972-281-1200. You may also contact Huggies customer support on line here.

This paper personal goods company was originally founded in 1872 in Wisconsin and moved corporate offices to Texas in 1985. Huggies were test marketed in 1968 and introduced in 1978. The Huggies slogan is, ‘there is nothing like a hug’.  Social media  presence and forums are found on Facebook and Twitter as well as Goggle+

Upset with Huggies?

File a complaint here!

Reach Huggies Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Huggies corporate office

• 351-Phelps Dr.
    • Irving
    • TX 75038

877-648-2428

Top Huggies Complaints

I buy Gifford and normally have no issues, but I bought a box of diapers from Wal-Mart in Grand Chute, WI, and basically 90% of the 156/166 were missing the left side of the diaper for holding the diaper together. Some of them were very weak. I know if you pull on the diaper with exerted force the strap will come off, but I couldn't even try to latch it very gently with out there ripping. I have sent 2 emails already, but I have not even received a call back. That is horrible that after months of trying to contact you guys no one has even taken the time to contact me. I would appreciate it if you could send me a voucher for a $25 box of diapers plus tax to get a new box and $10 worth of coupons or what ever you can manage. I have had to borrow money to get diapers because I was so broke. I actually tried taping the diapers together and I tried to sew them.

Comment (0)

I understand you no longer honor rewards codes and only take receipts to earn points? I, like many of the moms on your page was not made aware of this, nor do I keep receipts. Have you thought about the fact that some people may stock up on diapers and now have no way of getting the rewards points they deserve because I don't have receipts for diapers I bought 6 months ago and am just now getting to use. You also obviously didn't think about the fact that people receive diapers are gifts at showers/sprinkles or just from family members and never receive a receipt. I'm very disappointed with this change and have to be honest, Pampers just won my business.

Comment (0)

I have been using the Huggies Lil Movers and love them. Unfortunately some times the stores are out of stock and we're forced to buy the snug n dry. My daughter wakes up soaked every morning and I always put a new diaper on her right before bed. I have to strip her whole crib and wash everything. They also sag extremely fast even when it's not full. And I do want to add that even though I love the lil movers, we have had problems with the tabs ripping off, wasting a lot of money. We spend a lot of money on your product having two girls in diapers. Wish you would fix this.

Comment (0)

I bought the large box of size 5's from our local walmart this weekend. I know have had 5 diapers in a row that barely have any urine in them but they are busting from the inside of the diaper and the beads are getting everywhere. I am now concerned using the remaining 90 diapers that I have left. I did buy the size 5 diapers that have the 5's all over the outside. I have never had this issue with this brand in the past, maybe a one off here and there but not 5 in a row. I would like to have these diapers replaced free of charge, I am thinking there is an issue with this lot.

Comment (10)

I used you diapers on my 3 month old and now she has a blister on her female area. now I have to take her to the dr. office cause it looks infected. I only used the for 1 day and over night.

Comment (0)

I normally have no problems with Huggies nappies in fact they are the only ones I normally buy for my 11 month old son but I opened a packet of new walkers ones this morning and the first nappy I pulled out had a big Brown mark in the middle of the nappy. I wasn't happy! Huggies brand is normally very good quality.

Comment (13)

I am wondering if someone can please assist me. I purchased a pack of huggies over the weekend from Shoprite Checkers. When I opened the pack to use it I found that each and EVERY nappy in the pack was torn on the back as per the pics from below. The stuffing is coming out and it is totally unusable. At this point I would have just returned it to the actual shop I bought it at but the slip I bought it on from the two days before opening the pack is already somewhere in a dump truck.

I'm not one to complain and if it was just one or two faulty nappies I would have used the rest of the pack no problems but now I have had to go and buy another pack all together. Please advise if someone can collect the faulty pack and replace it for the same pack? Bar Code: 6001019907643. I am very sure this is just something that went wrong with the batch on the production line. I really love the Huggies brand of nappies and have only ever had great experiences with my babies and your product.

Comment (0)

I want to complaint about Huggies.

Comment (0)

Well regardless of a little misshap with the diapers I bought I still love Huggies brand diapers and it's the only brand diaper I ever used and I have a 6 month old and 2 year old and 4 year old. So I have been using them for the past 4 years not counting my 12 year old and 7 year old. But I recently got a bad batch that doesn't have straps on one side. But I made my own solution by using duct tape cause I couldn't afford to buy a new pack of diapers at the time. I saved 1 diaper to show as the example.

Comment (11)

I bought a box of 9 pack huggies the box was still sealed an closed up an when i opened it i only had 5 packs in my box. I get huggies wipes all the time an never had this problem now since this happened more then 3 times im thinking on just changing my sons wipes to pampers.

Comment (0)

Kindly be advised that I bought Huggies size 3 for my little one only to find out that the size inside is not what is written outside the packaging, they are too small for a size three because I normally buy them they more like for new born babies, this becomes a problem as I have to buy another brand because im not sure if I'll get the same surprise now my money has gone to waste because of the nappies that have been opened and not used.

Comment (0)

I have bought a jumbo bag of huggies disposable nappies no 4 at our local supermarket - shoprite atlantis - cape town. When reaching the end of the bag I have found 10 plus nappies that's broken or cant stick on my baby. What can I do about this complaint other than email huggies corporate offices?

Comment (0)

I've always preferred Huggies brand over any other brand diapers and wipes. I used huggies for my son and my now three-month-old daughter. Something so disturbing that I discovered today makes me question that decision. I was about to change her diaper and there was a dark spot in it. Upon closer inspection I realized that it was a piece of wood. It was almost an inch long and quite sharp. I am happy that I saw it and I did not put it on my baby girl. It could've easily stuck in her back and we would've had a very unhappy holiday. This piece of wood is sharp and could've caused real damage. I have attached pictures and I hope that someone could tell me how this could possibly happen. This is a product used on babies and the utmost must care should be taken. I am ready to call the Huggies corporate office with my complaint and images.

Comment (0)

I called a month ago when we found glass in a package of wet wipes out of a case i bought for my granddaughter. I was told it would be a week. Nothing ever showed. I called again today and was told they have all my information and my reimbursement and case of diapers should have been here in a week. So now they have to look into it and call me back. This upsets me but the fact that there was a foreign object in the package really upsets me.

I am to the point that I will NOT buy huggies products and I will tell all the grandmothers and mothers, aunts, and anyone else not to use this product line. The flippant reaction received from huggies is enough to make a person scream. Do not appreciate being lost in the system.

Comment (0)

I am a mom of 1 newborn and 1 toddler. My newborn was premature and I trusted your brand for my babies !! I loved the designs on simply clean and fresh scent. My 2 year old has been itching her privates and saying boo boo I never even thought it could have been the wipes I switched to when I seen the Mickey mouse designs. But the time line matches up. when I seen this on Facebook I checked my wipes and one side is very soft the other side on the other hand is rough and has little sparkling clear Crystal like shards all over it. My newborn has been very fussy. Well I switched both of their wipes and now they are both a lot happier no fussing no itching.

I'm highly irritated. How can you make wipes for infants and toddlers. You should be ashamed and I am filing a grievance forms. Contacting my lawyer today. Also was trying to be calm about this tried to call Huggies customer service to find out more info was told I would wait 5 min. Well still on the phone it's been 26 min. No answer just an automatic voice telling me there is information at huggies.com /en-us/wipes/faq. Now I went there and it says oops the page you are looking for can not be found. Are you going to take it off the shelves? Are you going to repay any parents for all the money they have spent on your company? Are you going to publicly apologize to parents. Please contact me within the day to explain or I will contact my lawyer.

Comment (0)

I just switched to your brand a couple of weeks ago from pampers brand because my son loved your Mickey mouse design. Although they're nice to look at and my son is excited to wear them your diaper has given him the worst rash in his life. He's constantly crying that he's hurting and itching. He even takes the diaper off and scratches at himself. I'm very disappointed because of the discomfort my child has and is still experiencing. I now have to seek medical attention because of how bad it's getting even using the best brand of diaper cream has made no difference. I'm frustrated and angry because against my better judgment I chose your brand for the happiest of my child.

Comment (0)

I have had an issue with Huggies size 2\3 diapers for the last 3-4 months and have logged a complaint on 04 May 2015. To my delight, I received a speedy response the very next day. This gave me some reassurance that Huggies do care about their customers. Unfortunately, I was wrong again.

On the 06 May 2015, Courier It was sent to collect a few sample diapers. On the 08 May 2015 I received a call stating that I would be receiving a voucher and am still awaiting for that voucher. Normal post would take 7-10 working days and it is now 12 working days and still nothing. In that time I've had to purchase another Mega pack for my twin boys and once again experienced the same problem.

I am utterly disappointed and disgusted, not only do you provide poor Customer service but you do not honor your word. I have wasted so much money using this brand of diapers and would not be making that mistake again. I would rather be loyal to a brand that values their customers.

Comment (0)

I found a foreign object embedded in one of the dry comfort nappy size 3. This caused a lot of discomfort for my little girl as she cried all the time until I changed her nappy. I am not happy at all with all the experience and would like a call back regarding this. The pack had the following MFS Date: 14:07 31 Jan 15 CT02. Best bef 14:07 31 Jan 18. I tried your care line: 0800-115711 and 011 913 3170 and they both seem not to be working.

Comment (0)

I am really not happy with the Huggins dry comfort nappy. My son is four months old now, and I decided to try Huggies Dry Comfort nappies size number 4 as his weight is 7, 7kg. I went according to the weight with the sizing of the nappies not knowing that the nappies are extremely small and leaks all over on the sides from top to bottom.

I change him regularly. I never leave he's nappy on for a long period of time. I am really not impressed with this product. It's really not worth all the money I spent and for 66 nappies in a pack. I really expected better quality with no leakage at all. I have never had this problem with Pampers nappies. I would really rather recommend the Pampers product to people as it's a better quality nappies and they do not leak. They don't falsely advertise there sizing.

The Huggies wet wipes are also terrible you can't even take them out of the pack or they tear. It's really not good especially, for a baby company. You would expect only the best quality from all company's that do manufacturing for baby products. Please if you could get back to me on the above mentioned

Comment (0)

I purchased 2 packets of the night time pu, l up nappies in size L for my skn who is 3. I have used these beofre and never had a problem before until now. The first time I used them he woke up scratching and in a bitnof discomfort, I put him some cream on and it calmed down. Then for the next 3 or 4 nights he had the same problem but it was gradually getting worse, I took him tothe tooks amd hes had a reaction to something, I told the doctor that he had used them before and they said it sounds like a bad batch and to get in touch with huggies.

Comment (2)

I bought 2 packets of Huggies Dry comfort, jumbo size 3 as I always do. The first packet was found to be faulty- there is no outer leakguard- and being a patient person, I used it. My irritation came about when I opened the second packet and found the same problem! I am now unfortunately stuck with it. My 4mnth old is now constantly soiled with wet nappies!
I like Huggies but am now afraid to buy another packet! Huggies, I would like a FULL refund for your awful product as well as a Huggies brand of diapers that have the outer leak guard!! Give the customer what you promote!

Comment (0)

I'm a parent of four boys .... I bought huggies diapers size 3 .... The inside back part of middle has hard grans which scrap my son upper butt .... I bought two boxes they were all like that.... Not very happy!

Comment (0)

My daughter pees right through them and she's only one year old. I have had to double up the pampers to ensure that she doesn't soil her clothes

Comment (0)

I previously bought the huggies nappies (red pack no.5) & upon opening I got this weird odour. I thought it was just the pack until I bought again. the same issue arose. the nappie itself seems to have a very strong "plastic" odour. it smells terrible. I am too scared to use this on my baby as the smell is very strong. I don't think that the nappie should be smelling like this? I have never experienced it for as long as I've bought huggies but the last 2 packs (different pack sizes) had this odour & I am so worried that it could affect her skin.

Comment (0)

Purchased box of size two huggies from Walmart Tarentum Pa, Right tab has pulled of on entire case. Due to cost of diapers, we have had to use duct tape to use case, resulting in leakage of diaper. Entire case was bad, return other case to store in case this is an issue with all huggies. May go back to Pampers. 133 Custer Ave Vandergrift Pa15690.

Comment (0)

I have been buying Huggies for my son since he was born! He is now 6 months old. I bought 2 cases of size 2 little smugglers for almost $50.00 each when I was still pregnant and I just opened them to use with my son and both boxes were almost completely unusable. They were missing the Velcro straps. I have never had that to happen before. And now I'm out $100. I'm considering switching to Pampers unless something can be done! I am so upset with Huggies and wouldn't recommend them.

Comment (0)

im writing to complain about the nappies i brouight for my 20 week old son .he wakes up wet and im not happy about that im stuck with 2 packs of nappies that im not able to ues .and i wont be buying wipes or nappies in the futre as there a waist of money and they are no good .

Comment (0)

I am arthi Venkat and we have purchased Huggies diapers right from the day my kid was born and had accumulated points. The company promises redemptions for the points accumulated. now recent past, they gave us very short notice of 1 week to get all the points redeemed as they are closing this offer. The variety showcased for redemtions is also put up at such a high points as 20000 etc so that no one can redeem it.

This is certainly cheating the customers. if the real intension was to close then give redemptions to all the points how muchever it may be for the customers to redeem the points.

I am taking this seriously to the consumer court forum. I need a response within 24 hrs and redemption for my 1250 points. failing which I am registering a case against Huggies.

Comment (0)

I tried using huggies and there usless, I had changed my son of 18months half an hour previously and then I noticed a massive wet patch in his trousers, so I got him changed and re-dressed again then about 50minutes later he was wet through again. I think this is ridiculos as your nappies cost a fortune and as a single mum I struggle to afford decent nappies. I think its dispicable that I have to change my son every 30-40minutes just to insure that he dosent wet through, I'm so dissapointed. I've used asdas homebrand (lil angels) and he's never once wet through, so the time I think I'm buying good nappies they turn out worse than nappies that are a 3rd of your price. I do hope someone will get back to me as this was a big inconvinece to me.

Comment (0)

Sins my liitle one was born a year ago i never had problems with huggies gold but this month that i purchased 1pack of Dry and one jumbo gold
and the gold that supposed to be better my daughters pee is cuming out the side of the nappie which is not On for the brand of nappie
Gold that i Buy thats suppose to be better and more comfortable But pee cuming from the side of a nappie thats not even full not even on an hour
is not worth the money you pay for it the purchase Date was the 26th Of November at ToysRUs Bellvile in Cape town Bar code of the bag 6001019905083 thanks leeann

Comment (0)

I recently purchased Huggies Newborn with organic cotton nappies. Being a well known brand and plenty of choice in the supermarkets I believed them to be the best for the arrival of my newborn baby. My baby is now almost 4 weeks old and after going through almost 250 Huggies I have to express my disappointing concerns with two main issues, firstly, the tabs have broken on approx 14 nappies that I have used, this has meant that I have had to discard the nappy as it was no longer useable due to not be able to keep in place.

Secondly, I understand that nappies will at times leak, however, I change my babies nappy several times a day in order to keep my baby clean and irritant free, however on 5 occasions so far my baby has soiled his nappy which has resulted in ruining a number of my babies clothes, on inspection this is due to a very poor seal that the nappy produces around the area most needed to protect from leakages, especially excrement. I never allow the nappy to become so full that I would expect this to happen to the extent that has happend to me.

I wish to raise my concerns as I find this unacceptable with the cost of baby products in todays climate. I eagerly await your response to my concerns.

Comment (0)

I'm very upset I bought a pack of huggies dry comfort findn in the pack ther are a few nappies in the pack the doesn't have the strappy part doesn't have the velcro on , so pls tel me what am I supose to do abt this situation , I'm realy upset about this , just hope that my problem will b able 2 be solved abt the huggies diapers ...very upset customer hope u ppl get back to me ... I have bought huggies diapers for many years now and don't like when things are missing and packs don't have what I need....

I would just like to bring it under your attention that I found seven nappies in the batch I bought last week without any tags on them. I usually buy the Huggies Dry Comfort range, but decided to try the Huggies Gold range, as I do not use any other nappy range. I paid a lot of money for the Huggies Gold and was quite dissapointed in the quality I got from the top of the range Huggies brand.

Unfortunately I do not have the nappies anymore, as I got so upset about this, I threw them away. I recently bought your huggies diapers to try. I have used Luvs for 17 years and i have to say, I'm very upset about your diapers. Both my kids, use the number 4 size, leaked thru out the nights. I thought it might have been 2 bad diapers in the box but that wasnt the case. It happened to be the whole box!!! Now, I bought the 46.00 box, the biggest box you sell. I think I got taken for my money and I'm very dissapointed in your brand. I'd like to know, who do I have to speak to in order to get my money back.

Comment (0)

I received an sms and email from Huggies on 12th october about the closure of their baby goodies by 30th oct and has asked us to redeem our points however i have only 750 points and am not able to make it 850 points as my unique code number 995DM9342M96 is not getting registered.

Now i would like to ask how do i redeem these 850 points as nothing comes within that limit and i would still earn more points had ur scheme not stopped because i use a lot of XL huggie diapers for my son ... I would now like to know what will i get for 850 points from huggies. Am sure it needs to tredeem my 850 points .... please revert positively and help make me an ardent fan of your company.

Comment (0)

I have used buggies for all three of my children but the last packet bought for my 15 month old girl has been awful. They have leaked and the fasteners have come away from the nappy leaving me unable to fasten them.

Comment (0)

I have been buying huggies nappies for 18 months now I changed from pampers when my baby was newborn , the recent batch that I bough which was 2 big boxes size 5 from asda ! Nearly a whole box were braking everytime I would go to put around my sons waste , I would pull the strap and would come off I've never ever had this problem before and do not wish to waste money on big boxes being a single mum!

Comment (0)

I bought 2 jumbo packs of your Napper dippers one for at home and the other for daycare cone to find out that whebln I opened them the straps were missing and most were messed up didn't even have then she has nothing else to were so I tryed my best to use tape on them but I would go. or to change her and she would be wet threw her clothes and then because of being so wet she started braking out it a rash. Then after a Month the school fimallyopened there box and they had the same thing wrong with that box they called me at work to let me no and I was in complete shock I have been using huggies. Now for 5 years and never once have I had any problems Luke this. So I told them not to use them on her and they had to borrow a few off one of the other kids untilled I was able to Puck her up some new ones I ended up throwing the whole box out because I didn't. Want her braking out again but it was just a really upsetting experience I had I list out on not just a few dippers but 2 whole jumbo onesat that and they are not cheap has this ever happened to any one else before and if so did they do anything about it. Please help and let me no thank you

Comment (0)

Dear huggies we recently bought several boxes of your size 6 overnight huggies that are misglued for lack of a better term. The sides of the diapers are glued to the crotch and butt area. When we detach the sides from the crotch area there is s big lump of hard glue left in the area.

These diapers are unuseable an it is very upsetting to spend that much money and the diapers are not usable. I have saved a sample if you would like to verify this issue. Please make it right with us. These are 20 bucks a box... thank you for your time.

Comment (0)

Good Day, About two weeks ago i bought a jumbo pack of Huggies size4 (the red pack with the Winnie the Pooh print on) which i regularly purchase @ Checkers, Westgate Mall in Mitchells Plain. Apparently in between the pack are reject nappies, reject meaning that the one side which should stick, either has no fold with the "so called valcro" part or it does'nt have that section at all. I am very disappointed as i am a huge huggies fan & wouldnt want to change my option of choice. The pack is still standing & have not completed the pack as i would like to return it to the store but unfortunately i cannot find the slip which i kept on a place where i could find it.

please advise me on what i should do as i would like to either get a new pack or be refunded. I had to resort in purchasing a whole new pack of nappies of which i bought the Huggies Gold, afraid that i would get that same problem as with the red pack. i am a 1st time mom but also a proud mom to be using your brand, i believe in your product and hope that you can attend to this matter as best you can. my contact details are as follows should you require further information.

I have purchased a jumbo pack of 64 Huggies nappies from Woolworth's and I'm very disappointed would the product. I opened the only to find out that quart pack of the nappies are damaged in the sense of it being to thick or to thin and what is more disappointing is that most of the nappies are poorly made, the product used to make the nappy is absolutely hard. How do I use this on my baby? I would really appreciate it if you would deal with this problem that I have cause it's really disappointing to know that I have changed from Pampers to Huggies and to have a problem like this.

Comment (0)

First of all, I would like to say that I really like Huggies and I use them all the time. This is the 1st time I ever had this happen to me. I've used Luvs, Parent's Choice, Walgreens and Dollar General Brand, and I don't give a shit what anyone says. A cheap diaper is a cheap diaper. I have used Huggies and I've used Pampers and they both Leak overnight. All of them do, especially when there dumb enough to promise 12 hour protection like Pampers does. Now they do have an amazing net to pull wetness away from the body, but none of the diapers can make it 8, let alone 12 hours. Just because your brands are expensive they expect some sort of miracle, but don't get me wrong, A PROMISE IS A PROMISE!

Huggies brand is not perfect either. I've bought a few sets of faulty diapers from Huggies, and I will say this, Pampers makes it a lot easier to complain and be compensated than u do. I think Huggies does this shit on purpose. This is the 2nd box of diapers I've needed to be compensated for, and guess what, I'm still waiting to hear back on the 1st box. So please send me an email, because although I've had less problems with Pampers, they fix there mistakes without any hassle of BS, and if Huggies doesn't I will never send another dollar on your diapers/ wipes again (or products). I spend a lot of money, and my daughter is very young and we are trying for a boy.

Comment (0)

I purchased a pack of buggies nappies and half of the purchase where missing the sticky pads . I was very disappointed in these as never had a problem with other purchases I've brought before . Thank you

Comment (0)

I purchased size 2 huggies nappies in dunnes supermarkets, every time I use them on my son they leak, causing major inconvenience. I tried to give them a chance but every single one leaked. What a waste of money that I do not have to spare. I actually abandoned the pack of nappies half way through and bought another brand.

I always have seen adverts about huggies nappies saying how good they are and that they don't leak. I bought 2 packs of newborn huggies nappies from tesco , but unfortuneately i have noticed that they are very poor quality and that they also leak. After a few hours I am very unsatisfied about the quality of these nappies.

Comment (0)

I recently purchsed a few packs of huggies daipers from my local Target store. I assumed such a large brand named baby product company would have daipers that would at least meet satisfactory standards. To my suprise and frustration, changing my son in/out of huggies daipers became a very irritating and extremely time consuming task than I would have liked. The huggies daipers leaked and soaked urine through onto his clothes during every use. This required my wife and I to change his clothes every time we changed his daiper. Huggies daipers are much more expensive then Generic daipers ( around 3$ more a pack ), so you would have expected the generic brand to be even worse. However, we purchsed some cheap generic brand daipers and had none of these issues. I am very dissapointed Huggies product and I am strongly considering never using your products ever again.

Comment (0)

Hi, I love your nappies and used them for my twins since birth, last week I bought nappies and some of it didn't have sticky straps, I had to throw them away. I was really disappointed because I never had any problems before. Sorry for the complaint, but your nappies are still the best.

Comment (0)

I recently bought my 16 mth old son a pack of 144 huggies diapers. We opened the box and started stocking the shelfs, as my wife and I have done many times before. Much to our surprise most of the diapers had many little hard spots in them. I instructed my wife to try them because I didn't want to wast the forty dollars I just spent on them. Two days into using the diapers my son started to develop a rash and my wife was concerned so she asked me to go get another box of diapers and try that.

Approximately one day later my sons rash was gone and he was much less irratated, which brings me to now. I have this box of diapers that my wife wants to through into the garbage because we can't use them, so I was hoping by writing this letter that huggies would make it right! Thank you for understanding!

Comment (0)

I have been using Huggies since she day my son was born 4 months ago, as well as with my six year old when she was an infant. I never had an issue with the diapers, in fact I thought they were better quality then Pampers. Recently I purchased a case of 112 (size 3) and came across a few diapers with lumps in both the front and back side of the diaper. I didn't think much of it and just threw them away. Two days ago I purchased another case and once again found the same issue. This time I went through the entire case and found a total of 13 defective diapers! This is absolutely unexceptable. That is a little more then 10% of the diapers I am having to through away. At this point I will no longer continue to purchase Huggies diapers. I suggest someone looks into quality control department. The Lot number on the case I had the issue with is UT220604.

Comment (0)

He Huggies slip ups say leak lock for 12 hours no I will use one and. Next thing you know my daughter is soaked. In a hour and. The gel. Will. Be falling out. Very disappointed because. I spen alot of money and I'm.not getting my money's worth!!!

Comment (0)

After using huggies gold diapers for the past 5 years with both my kids, i have never been as disappointed as i am rite now... i ran out of diapers and urgently needed it, so i went to the nearest supermarket to get the gold pack which i normally get. just to find this pack being a reject... these diapers wont even open its like the glue part just holds this diapers together at all the wrong places. The fasteners to this pack wont even stick. After using this for so long i would like an explanation on why this happened. Hope to hear from Huggies corporate office soon.

Comment (0)

I am just writing to say that i was extremely unhappy with the last pack of Huggies nappies I brought. I am a single mother and have always used your product but the last pack I did buy were very poor wuality. The sticky tabs to secure the nappy just kept falling off. As a loyal customer of yours I hope to hear from you.

Comment (0)

I have always brought huggies nappies since my baby was born on 1st june 2012. The last packet I brought of walkers 32 pack have had problems where the nappy leaking throught, after only a couple of hours. this has never happened before and now i cant even use them over night cause my son will wake up soaked half way throught the night. His only 12kg in weight so i know thats not the problem as the walkers weight is 13 to 18kg. Very disappointed as I pay for good quality nappies and this is not what I got this time around.

Comment (0)

I first want to start off by saying I grew up on Huggies and so has my daughter. She is going to be 1 shortly and has only worn Huggies since she left the hospital (the hospital gave us Pampers and we stopped using them and have never strayed from Huggies since then). My complaint is about a box of size 5 snug and dry Huggies that I bought from Costco. All of the diapers in this box stained my daughters clothes. The blue and yellow dye always ended up on her pants or onesies.

I haven't had this problem with any other boxes of diapers and I was very disappointed. Diapers and clothes are very expensive. Besides the expense though, I began to wonder what this dye could do to her skin and health. I am still using Huggies snug and dry which I purchase from the same Costco all the time and haven't had the problem before or since then.

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Have feedback for Huggies?