Huggies Customer Service

Contact Huggies Corporate

Toll free phone number: 877-648-2428

Huggies is one of many brand names of disposable diapers and is marketed to over 150 countries. The Huggies brand is owned by parent company Kimberly Clark Corporation and KC is publicly traded on the NYSE:KMB. In 2013 revenues were reported as US 21 billion and net income as US 2 billion. Employees for KC number over 43,000 in 2014.

If you have a problem with a Huggies brand diaper you may call the 877-648-2428 customer service number Monday-Friday 8 am -4 pm CST. The Kimberly Clark support number is 1-888-525-8388. To mail a letter to Kimberly Clark Corporation’s CEO, Thomas J. Falk, address you letter to him at 351-Phelps Dr., Irving, Texas 75038. The corporate main phone number is 972-281-1200. You may also contact Huggies customer support on line here.

This paper personal goods company was originally founded in 1872 in Wisconsin and moved corporate offices to Texas in 1985. Huggies were test marketed in 1968 and introduced in 1978. The Huggies slogan is, ‘there is nothing like a hug’.  Social media  presence and forums are found on Facebook and Twitter as well as Goggle+

Upset with Huggies?

File a complaint here!

Reach Huggies Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Huggies corporate office

• 351-Phelps Dr.
    • Irving
    • TX 75038

877-648-2428

Top Huggies Complaints

I bought a box of 100 snug and dry diapers, and 90% of them were missing the left side tab to hold the diapers closed. I couldn't take them back to the store since I didn't have a ride, and huggies complaint department was closed for thanksgiving. I called huggies today and they were very nice. They are sending me a prepaid paid card to buy diapers with, and there was no hassle about it. I understand that with any manufacturing, there can be problems that are not caught before the stuff is shipped, and it did suck not having good diapers, but huggies made it so easy to get the problem fixed I will continue to buy their diapers. My daughter likes them, they don't giver her a rash, and they last all night.

Comment (0)

I bought 4 packs of Huggies snug & dry diapers for my son. They have broke him out terribly. My family is on a tight budget, and obviously he won't be able to use the diapers. I have no clue where my receipt is, I didn't think this would happen as he can use any other brand of diaper. Is there any way I can have a refund to buy a different kind?

Comment (0)

I have a one year old baby that I constantly buy huggies brand diapers for. The first few boxes I bought my baby were perfect and I loved because my daughter did not get rashes from these diapers and they lasted the whole night. Recently I've purchased huggies diapers and I always end up disappointed with them. I spend a good amount of money on these diapers so I would expect them to be durable. I took two boxes back to where I bought them because the first one one pack of the diapers in the big box we defected.

The straps were inside out and about 10 out of the pack were defected with the same problem so I took them back. They returned them where I bought them with no problem so I got another box of huggies. That box was fine because I opened it and checked them. Once I bought another box the next time around the diapers seemed fine up until the straps started ripping very easily when I would change my baby. I thought it was me at first maybe pulling them too tight but when it happened to the next diapers I would put on her I was very disappointed so again I went to take the diapers back.

The store retuned them again with some sort of hassle , but they did return them. So the next box I got had the same problem so I just threw the box away because I did not want to be going back into the store and seem as if I was just complaining over nothing. I spent so much money on huggies brands and I ended up so disappointed. I might as well should have bought my baby the store brand if I knew the product was not going to be durable. I tried to reach out and call the number on the website to talk to customer service about the problem and all it is are ads offering gift cards and vacations.

Instead of addressing the problem I simply stopped purchasing huggies products and switched over to pampers. Obviously huggies does not care enough to have the number they have up for customer service right so I decided to leave this review since it is impossible to reach them.

Comment (0)

I buy Gifford and normally have no issues, but I bought a box of diapers from Wal-Mart in Grand Chute, WI, and basically 90% of the 156/166 were missing the left side of the diaper for holding the diaper together. Some of them were very weak. I know if you pull on the diaper with exerted force the strap will come off, but I couldn't even try to latch it very gently with out there ripping. I have sent 2 emails already, but I have not even received a call back. That is horrible that after months of trying to contact you guys no one has even taken the time to contact me. I would appreciate it if you could send me a voucher for a $25 box of diapers plus tax to get a new box and $10 worth of coupons or what ever you can manage. I have had to borrow money to get diapers because I was so broke. I actually tried taping the diapers together and I tried to sew them.

Comment (0)

I understand you no longer honor rewards codes and only take receipts to earn points? I, like many of the moms on your page was not made aware of this, nor do I keep receipts. Have you thought about the fact that some people may stock up on diapers and now have no way of getting the rewards points they deserve because I don't have receipts for diapers I bought 6 months ago and am just now getting to use. You also obviously didn't think about the fact that people receive diapers are gifts at showers/sprinkles or just from family members and never receive a receipt. I'm very disappointed with this change and have to be honest, Pampers just won my business.

Comment (0)

I have been using the Huggies Lil Movers and love them. Unfortunately some times the stores are out of stock and we're forced to buy the snug n dry. My daughter wakes up soaked every morning and I always put a new diaper on her right before bed. I have to strip her whole crib and wash everything. They also sag extremely fast even when it's not full. And I do want to add that even though I love the lil movers, we have had problems with the tabs ripping off, wasting a lot of money. We spend a lot of money on your product having two girls in diapers. Wish you would fix this.

Comment (0)

I bought the large box of size 5's from our local walmart this weekend. I know have had 5 diapers in a row that barely have any urine in them but they are busting from the inside of the diaper and the beads are getting everywhere. I am now concerned using the remaining 90 diapers that I have left. I did buy the size 5 diapers that have the 5's all over the outside. I have never had this issue with this brand in the past, maybe a one off here and there but not 5 in a row. I would like to have these diapers replaced free of charge, I am thinking there is an issue with this lot.

Comment (14)

I used you diapers on my 3 month old and now she has a blister on her female area. now I have to take her to the dr. office cause it looks infected. I only used the for 1 day and over night.

Comment (0)

I normally have no problems with Huggies nappies in fact they are the only ones I normally buy for my 11 month old son but I opened a packet of new walkers ones this morning and the first nappy I pulled out had a big Brown mark in the middle of the nappy. I wasn't happy! Huggies brand is normally very good quality.

Comment (18)

I am wondering if someone can please assist me. I purchased a pack of huggies over the weekend from Shoprite Checkers. When I opened the pack to use it I found that each and EVERY nappy in the pack was torn on the back as per the pics from below. The stuffing is coming out and it is totally unusable. At this point I would have just returned it to the actual shop I bought it at but the slip I bought it on from the two days before opening the pack is already somewhere in a dump truck.

I'm not one to complain and if it was just one or two faulty nappies I would have used the rest of the pack no problems but now I have had to go and buy another pack all together. Please advise if someone can collect the faulty pack and replace it for the same pack? Bar Code: 6001019907643. I am very sure this is just something that went wrong with the batch on the production line. I really love the Huggies brand of nappies and have only ever had great experiences with my babies and your product.

Comment (0)

I want to complaint about Huggies.

Comment (0)

Well regardless of a little misshap with the diapers I bought I still love Huggies brand diapers and it's the only brand diaper I ever used and I have a 6 month old and 2 year old and 4 year old. So I have been using them for the past 4 years not counting my 12 year old and 7 year old. But I recently got a bad batch that doesn't have straps on one side. But I made my own solution by using duct tape cause I couldn't afford to buy a new pack of diapers at the time. I saved 1 diaper to show as the example.

Comment (13)

I bought a box of 9 pack huggies the box was still sealed an closed up an when i opened it i only had 5 packs in my box. I get huggies wipes all the time an never had this problem now since this happened more then 3 times im thinking on just changing my sons wipes to pampers.

Comment (0)

Kindly be advised that I bought Huggies size 3 for my little one only to find out that the size inside is not what is written outside the packaging, they are too small for a size three because I normally buy them they more like for new born babies, this becomes a problem as I have to buy another brand because im not sure if I'll get the same surprise now my money has gone to waste because of the nappies that have been opened and not used.

Comment (0)

I have bought a jumbo bag of huggies disposable nappies no 4 at our local supermarket - shoprite atlantis - cape town. When reaching the end of the bag I have found 10 plus nappies that's broken or cant stick on my baby. What can I do about this complaint other than email huggies corporate offices?

Comment (0)

I've always preferred Huggies brand over any other brand diapers and wipes. I used huggies for my son and my now three-month-old daughter. Something so disturbing that I discovered today makes me question that decision. I was about to change her diaper and there was a dark spot in it. Upon closer inspection I realized that it was a piece of wood. It was almost an inch long and quite sharp. I am happy that I saw it and I did not put it on my baby girl. It could've easily stuck in her back and we would've had a very unhappy holiday. This piece of wood is sharp and could've caused real damage. I have attached pictures and I hope that someone could tell me how this could possibly happen. This is a product used on babies and the utmost must care should be taken. I am ready to call the Huggies corporate office with my complaint and images.

Comment (0)

I called a month ago when we found glass in a package of wet wipes out of a case i bought for my granddaughter. I was told it would be a week. Nothing ever showed. I called again today and was told they have all my information and my reimbursement and case of diapers should have been here in a week. So now they have to look into it and call me back. This upsets me but the fact that there was a foreign object in the package really upsets me.

I am to the point that I will NOT buy huggies products and I will tell all the grandmothers and mothers, aunts, and anyone else not to use this product line. The flippant reaction received from huggies is enough to make a person scream. Do not appreciate being lost in the system.

Comment (0)

I am a mom of 1 newborn and 1 toddler. My newborn was premature and I trusted your brand for my babies !! I loved the designs on simply clean and fresh scent. My 2 year old has been itching her privates and saying boo boo I never even thought it could have been the wipes I switched to when I seen the Mickey mouse designs. But the time line matches up. when I seen this on Facebook I checked my wipes and one side is very soft the other side on the other hand is rough and has little sparkling clear Crystal like shards all over it. My newborn has been very fussy. Well I switched both of their wipes and now they are both a lot happier no fussing no itching.

I'm highly irritated. How can you make wipes for infants and toddlers. You should be ashamed and I am filing a grievance forms. Contacting my lawyer today. Also was trying to be calm about this tried to call Huggies customer service to find out more info was told I would wait 5 min. Well still on the phone it's been 26 min. No answer just an automatic voice telling me there is information at huggies.com /en-us/wipes/faq. Now I went there and it says oops the page you are looking for can not be found. Are you going to take it off the shelves? Are you going to repay any parents for all the money they have spent on your company? Are you going to publicly apologize to parents. Please contact me within the day to explain or I will contact my lawyer.

Comment (0)

I just switched to your brand a couple of weeks ago from pampers brand because my son loved your Mickey mouse design. Although they're nice to look at and my son is excited to wear them your diaper has given him the worst rash in his life. He's constantly crying that he's hurting and itching. He even takes the diaper off and scratches at himself. I'm very disappointed because of the discomfort my child has and is still experiencing. I now have to seek medical attention because of how bad it's getting even using the best brand of diaper cream has made no difference. I'm frustrated and angry because against my better judgment I chose your brand for the happiest of my child.

Comment (0)

I have had an issue with Huggies size 2\3 diapers for the last 3-4 months and have logged a complaint on 04 May 2015. To my delight, I received a speedy response the very next day. This gave me some reassurance that Huggies do care about their customers. Unfortunately, I was wrong again.

On the 06 May 2015, Courier It was sent to collect a few sample diapers. On the 08 May 2015 I received a call stating that I would be receiving a voucher and am still awaiting for that voucher. Normal post would take 7-10 working days and it is now 12 working days and still nothing. In that time I've had to purchase another Mega pack for my twin boys and once again experienced the same problem.

I am utterly disappointed and disgusted, not only do you provide poor Customer service but you do not honor your word. I have wasted so much money using this brand of diapers and would not be making that mistake again. I would rather be loyal to a brand that values their customers.

Comment (0)

I found a foreign object embedded in one of the dry comfort nappy size 3. This caused a lot of discomfort for my little girl as she cried all the time until I changed her nappy. I am not happy at all with all the experience and would like a call back regarding this. The pack had the following MFS Date: 14:07 31 Jan 15 CT02. Best bef 14:07 31 Jan 18. I tried your care line: 0800-115711 and 011 913 3170 and they both seem not to be working.

Comment (0)

I am really not happy with the Huggins dry comfort nappy. My son is four months old now, and I decided to try Huggies Dry Comfort nappies size number 4 as his weight is 7, 7kg. I went according to the weight with the sizing of the nappies not knowing that the nappies are extremely small and leaks all over on the sides from top to bottom.

I change him regularly. I never leave he's nappy on for a long period of time. I am really not impressed with this product. It's really not worth all the money I spent and for 66 nappies in a pack. I really expected better quality with no leakage at all. I have never had this problem with Pampers nappies. I would really rather recommend the Pampers product to people as it's a better quality nappies and they do not leak. They don't falsely advertise there sizing.

The Huggies wet wipes are also terrible you can't even take them out of the pack or they tear. It's really not good especially, for a baby company. You would expect only the best quality from all company's that do manufacturing for baby products. Please if you could get back to me on the above mentioned

Comment (0)

I purchased 2 packets of the night time pu, l up nappies in size L for my skn who is 3. I have used these beofre and never had a problem before until now. The first time I used them he woke up scratching and in a bitnof discomfort, I put him some cream on and it calmed down. Then for the next 3 or 4 nights he had the same problem but it was gradually getting worse, I took him tothe tooks amd hes had a reaction to something, I told the doctor that he had used them before and they said it sounds like a bad batch and to get in touch with huggies.

Comment (3)

I bought 2 packets of Huggies Dry comfort, jumbo size 3 as I always do. The first packet was found to be faulty- there is no outer leakguard- and being a patient person, I used it. My irritation came about when I opened the second packet and found the same problem! I am now unfortunately stuck with it. My 4mnth old is now constantly soiled with wet nappies!
I like Huggies but am now afraid to buy another packet! Huggies, I would like a FULL refund for your awful product as well as a Huggies brand of diapers that have the outer leak guard!! Give the customer what you promote!

Comment (0)

My daughter pees right through them and she's only one year old. I have had to double up the pampers to ensure that she doesn't soil her clothes

Comment (0)

I previously bought the huggies nappies (red pack no.5) & upon opening I got this weird odour. I thought it was just the pack until I bought again. the same issue arose. the nappie itself seems to have a very strong "plastic" odour. it smells terrible. I am too scared to use this on my baby as the smell is very strong. I don't think that the nappie should be smelling like this? I have never experienced it for as long as I've bought huggies but the last 2 packs (different pack sizes) had this odour & I am so worried that it could affect her skin.

Comment (0)

Purchased box of size two huggies from Walmart Tarentum Pa, Right tab has pulled of on entire case. Due to cost of diapers, we have had to use duct tape to use case, resulting in leakage of diaper. Entire case was bad, return other case to store in case this is an issue with all huggies. May go back to Pampers. 133 Custer Ave Vandergrift Pa15690.

Comment (0)

I have been buying Huggies for my son since he was born! He is now 6 months old. I bought 2 cases of size 2 little smugglers for almost $50.00 each when I was still pregnant and I just opened them to use with my son and both boxes were almost completely unusable. They were missing the Velcro straps. I have never had that to happen before. And now I'm out $100. I'm considering switching to Pampers unless something can be done! I am so upset with Huggies and wouldn't recommend them.

Comment (0)

Hey, I have 3 boys and all I use is Huggies - love your product! Have tried all of the other brands (as they are cheaper) and nothing has compared. A very happy customer!

However I have bought the Christmas toddler Huggies twice now, once and then a break, and now again. The first time he got a huge rash - which I just figured was a rash as babies do get them all of the time. And just went away when I went back to the normal nappy.

BUT this second lot has flared up again and is just bout blistering :( I am wondering if it is the red dye used on the Christmas Nappy? And if you have had any other complaints? I have stopped using the Christmas ones and am back to the regular and his skin is calming down already.

Would love some feed back!

Comment (0)

Hello huggies, I am writing today to complain about faulty nappies. I purchased my nappies at my local supermarket like i do every fortnight and recently i have been getting a nappie that breaks. it was onky here and there out of a few boxes, but this box i purchased just the other day has had 11 nappies snap on my when its time to use the sticky tab. not only am i annoyed that im wasting nappies that are spose to be the best ones out, but i ak on Spp and cant not really afford.to buy excess nappies that i shouldnt of had to purchase in the first place.

Comment (0)

My 2 yr old has worn huggies all her life but the last 2 boxes had defected dhattiapers without a velcro strap or its there but barely hanging. I hate to throw new diapers away and it cost extra. So we went through diapers faster than we normally wuld. I see other parents complaining. I would like some type of compensation. Thanks

Comment (0)

I have bought several packets of huggies nappies and in one packet i found atleast 2 nappies without straps. I over looked this problem beacuse it was only one or two faulty ones. My recent pack had atleast 8-10 nappies with missing straps which i have the proof of. I really trust huggies as i have used it on my previous child he is now 4. My baby is now 4 months and some days when she wakes up the whole side of her body is soaking wet as it was leaking. I like using this brand as it is affordable, but why waste money on something that is broken and cant be used?

Comment (0)

I bought a jumbo pack of huggies from our loyal Pick 'n Pay st9re. about 4 of the nappies did not have straps on the one side.
After the 3rd nappie that had a fastner missing, I decided to send this mail and kept one of the nappies as proof. Nappies are so expensive and we have a 6 week old baby so these things don't come cheap and the quality should be taken into account. I hope to have a good relationship between my baby and huggies for a very long time.

Comment (0)

I am writing to you to issue a complaint about a large box of huggies nappies I purchased from my local asda store. I usually buy huggies & I have never had any problems with the brand but on opening the box I realised there was nearly a half missing & the box had been tampered with.. When I buy nappies for my child I don't expect to pay full price for half of a tampered box! I suggest you check your'e stock more thoroughly next time.

Comment (0)

We love huggies but this last 2 months we got some faulty nappies the strips keep on tearing off when you pull the strip. My baby is now 1 year and 2 months so this is nat the first time we buy Huggies my brother is having a baby in feb we buy huggies for the new baby but this is now a problem if the nappys keep on tearing like this we wil not be buying Huggies. Nappies is not cheap so please get back to me regarding the problem.

Comment (0)

I bought 2 jumbo hugiies gold. I starded using the 1 pack and have already found 2faulty nappies, my issue is with the waits bands. I have taken photos of the fauly straps.

Will huggies reimburse/replace the faulty nappies.

Comment (0)

I love huggies GOLD and iam very disappionted i have 11 mnth old twins and i normally buy the boxed huggies gold. At first I would get like ten or more nappies that dont have a/both sticker strips.Than i started buying the individual jambo packs; and would only get the odd 3-5 faulty nappy in one pack; but this month its worse than before out of one jumbo pack 11 nappies was not usable.

Dont you guys have like quality control staff or something.If this was any other brand of nappies i would just change brands but i dont want to change brands.Please look in to the matter.

Thanks
AJ

Comment (0)

To whom it may concern, Since our daughters birth we had been using Huggies brand diapers with no problems. Well these last couple of weeks we have had problems with the size 4 diapers..baby has been waking up from a nights sleep with her bed soaked from Leakey diapers. We are having to wash.

Her sheets everyday...we have also noticed that when we are out and about during daytime, we find her carseat wet and a very unhappy little girl. We are using Huggies Snug and dry diapers. Is there anything that can possibly be done to make very unhappy dissatisfied parents? We have been using huggies for our family, and maybe trying another brand is what we should do.... please try to make this right...Vouchers or something please....

Comment (0)

I have a month old baby and for the first few weeks of her life we were using pampers diapers since that's what she had at the hospital the entire time the baby was perfectly fine. When we ran out of them we began to use the biggies diapers that we brought cases of.the next day my baby had the worst diaper rash and the diapers are soaked when she urinates 1 time making the diaper very large n saggy!! I change her diaper every 20 mins dealing with Huggies. I got the diaper rash to go away and I used pampers diapers while I did so.once the rash was completely clear just so I can be sure after calling the doctor I began to use Huggies again and again like before no more then 24 hours later my baby had a rash! This is ridiculous you charge people all this money for these no good diapers and wipes.i am very unhappy about this I have pictures and I will tweet,Fb,blogg,Instagram,write to the newspaper whatever I have to do if I don't get any feedback n compensated for my expenses with these horrible diapers and wipes.And for my child's suffering!! My contact number is 7733989287, Thanks for this horrible experience for my baby signed a angry mother

Comment (0)

Hello I'm writing as I am very dissatisfied and disappointed, I recently purchased a box of newborn size 2 huggies nappies they were £11.48 for a box of 92 I had them for a few weeks before I needed to use them. When it eventually came to using them I opened the box only to discover that they were all a size 5 and not a size 2 like it said on the box.

I could not take them back to the supermarket as I no longer have the receipt, I used huggies with my first child and I intend to carry on using them but I'm very shocked as to what has happened I had to give theses nappies away to a family member as they were no use to me and couldn't replace them or get a refund. I would appreciate some sort of an apology for what has happend to me thankyou.

Comment (0)

im writing to complain about the nappies i brouight for my 20 week old son .he wakes up wet and im not happy about that im stuck with 2 packs of nappies that im not able to ues .and i wont be buying wipes or nappies in the futre as there a waist of money and they are no good .

Comment (0)

I am arthi Venkat and we have purchased Huggies diapers right from the day my kid was born and had accumulated points. The company promises redemptions for the points accumulated. now recent past, they gave us very short notice of 1 week to get all the points redeemed as they are closing this offer. The variety showcased for redemtions is also put up at such a high points as 20000 etc so that no one can redeem it.

This is certainly cheating the customers. if the real intension was to close then give redemptions to all the points how muchever it may be for the customers to redeem the points.

I am taking this seriously to the consumer court forum. I need a response within 24 hrs and redemption for my 1250 points. failing which I am registering a case against Huggies.

Comment (0)

I tried using huggies and there usless, I had changed my son of 18months half an hour previously and then I noticed a massive wet patch in his trousers, so I got him changed and re-dressed again then about 50minutes later he was wet through again. I think this is ridiculos as your nappies cost a fortune and as a single mum I struggle to afford decent nappies. I think its dispicable that I have to change my son every 30-40minutes just to insure that he dosent wet through, I'm so dissapointed. I've used asdas homebrand (lil angels) and he's never once wet through, so the time I think I'm buying good nappies they turn out worse than nappies that are a 3rd of your price. I do hope someone will get back to me as this was a big inconvinece to me.

Comment (0)

Sins my liitle one was born a year ago i never had problems with huggies gold but this month that i purchased 1pack of Dry and one jumbo gold
and the gold that supposed to be better my daughters pee is cuming out the side of the nappie which is not On for the brand of nappie
Gold that i Buy thats suppose to be better and more comfortable But pee cuming from the side of a nappie thats not even full not even on an hour
is not worth the money you pay for it the purchase Date was the 26th Of November at ToysRUs Bellvile in Cape town Bar code of the bag 6001019905083 thanks leeann

Comment (0)

I recently purchased Huggies Newborn with organic cotton nappies. Being a well known brand and plenty of choice in the supermarkets I believed them to be the best for the arrival of my newborn baby. My baby is now almost 4 weeks old and after going through almost 250 Huggies I have to express my disappointing concerns with two main issues, firstly, the tabs have broken on approx 14 nappies that I have used, this has meant that I have had to discard the nappy as it was no longer useable due to not be able to keep in place.

Secondly, I understand that nappies will at times leak, however, I change my babies nappy several times a day in order to keep my baby clean and irritant free, however on 5 occasions so far my baby has soiled his nappy which has resulted in ruining a number of my babies clothes, on inspection this is due to a very poor seal that the nappy produces around the area most needed to protect from leakages, especially excrement. I never allow the nappy to become so full that I would expect this to happen to the extent that has happend to me.

I wish to raise my concerns as I find this unacceptable with the cost of baby products in todays climate. I eagerly await your response to my concerns.

Comment (0)

I'm very upset I bought a pack of huggies dry comfort findn in the pack ther are a few nappies in the pack the doesn't have the strappy part doesn't have the velcro on , so pls tel me what am I supose to do abt this situation , I'm realy upset about this , just hope that my problem will b able 2 be solved abt the huggies diapers ...very upset customer hope u ppl get back to me ... I have bought huggies diapers for many years now and don't like when things are missing and packs don't have what I need....

I would just like to bring it under your attention that I found seven nappies in the batch I bought last week without any tags on them. I usually buy the Huggies Dry Comfort range, but decided to try the Huggies Gold range, as I do not use any other nappy range. I paid a lot of money for the Huggies Gold and was quite dissapointed in the quality I got from the top of the range Huggies brand.

Unfortunately I do not have the nappies anymore, as I got so upset about this, I threw them away. I recently bought your huggies diapers to try. I have used Luvs for 17 years and i have to say, I'm very upset about your diapers. Both my kids, use the number 4 size, leaked thru out the nights. I thought it might have been 2 bad diapers in the box but that wasnt the case. It happened to be the whole box!!! Now, I bought the 46.00 box, the biggest box you sell. I think I got taken for my money and I'm very dissapointed in your brand. I'd like to know, who do I have to speak to in order to get my money back.

Comment (0)

I received an sms and email from Huggies on 12th october about the closure of their baby goodies by 30th oct and has asked us to redeem our points however i have only 750 points and am not able to make it 850 points as my unique code number 995DM9342M96 is not getting registered.

Now i would like to ask how do i redeem these 850 points as nothing comes within that limit and i would still earn more points had ur scheme not stopped because i use a lot of XL huggie diapers for my son ... I would now like to know what will i get for 850 points from huggies. Am sure it needs to tredeem my 850 points .... please revert positively and help make me an ardent fan of your company.

Comment (0)

I have used buggies for all three of my children but the last packet bought for my 15 month old girl has been awful. They have leaked and the fasteners have come away from the nappy leaving me unable to fasten them.

Comment (0)

I have been buying huggies nappies for 18 months now I changed from pampers when my baby was newborn , the recent batch that I bough which was 2 big boxes size 5 from asda ! Nearly a whole box were braking everytime I would go to put around my sons waste , I would pull the strap and would come off I've never ever had this problem before and do not wish to waste money on big boxes being a single mum!

Comment (0)

I bought 2 jumbo packs of your Napper dippers one for at home and the other for daycare cone to find out that whebln I opened them the straps were missing and most were messed up didn't even have then she has nothing else to were so I tryed my best to use tape on them but I would go. or to change her and she would be wet threw her clothes and then because of being so wet she started braking out it a rash. Then after a Month the school fimallyopened there box and they had the same thing wrong with that box they called me at work to let me no and I was in complete shock I have been using huggies. Now for 5 years and never once have I had any problems Luke this. So I told them not to use them on her and they had to borrow a few off one of the other kids untilled I was able to Puck her up some new ones I ended up throwing the whole box out because I didn't. Want her braking out again but it was just a really upsetting experience I had I list out on not just a few dippers but 2 whole jumbo onesat that and they are not cheap has this ever happened to any one else before and if so did they do anything about it. Please help and let me no thank you

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Have feedback for Huggies?