Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Tina Mitchell
Jan 25, 2015 - Amelia, OH
Bad

Hello Huggies, I am a new mom to a 4 month old little girl and have since tried multiple brands (Huggies, Pampers, Luvs, target brand) as i received many from our shower. I have to say time after time we have ruined outfits from huggies leaking out from the back and sides. Then I go to use the wipes and the tear too easily. To use what we have left I only use the Huggies at night when I know she isn't going to have a bowel movement. I am sorry to say I will no longer buy Huggies diapers or wipes for myself or baby shower gifts. Maybe some more research on your design would be beneficial.

Have you had problems with Huggies?

Compare Huggies to Similar Retail Stores more...

Top 82 Reviews about Huggies

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Huggies customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

I have had an issue with Huggies size 2\3 diapers for the last 3-4 months and have logged a complaint on 04 May 2015. To my delight, I received a speedy response the very next day. This gave me some reassurance that Huggies do care about their customers. Unfortunately, I was wrong again.

On the 06 May 2015, Courier It was sent to collect a few sample diapers. On the 08 May 2015 I received a call stating that I would be receiving a voucher and am still awaiting for that voucher. Normal post would take 7-10 working days and it is now 12 working days and still nothing. In that time I've had to purchase another Mega pack for my twin boys and once again experienced the same problem.

I am utterly disappointed and disgusted, not only do you provide poor Customer service but you do not honor your word. I have wasted so much money using this brand of diapers and would not be making that mistake again. I would rather be loyal to a brand that values their customers.

Horrible

I found a foreign object embedded in one of the dry comfort nappy size 3. This caused a lot of discomfort for my little girl as she cried all the time until I changed her nappy. I am not happy at all with all the experience and would like a call back regarding this. The pack had the following MFS Date: 14:07 31 Jan 15 CT02. Best bef 14:07 31 Jan 18. I tried your care line: 0800-115711 and 011 913 3170 and they both seem not to be working.

Horrible

I am really not happy with the Huggins dry comfort nappy. My son is four months old now, and I decided to try Huggies Dry Comfort nappies size number 4 as his weight is 7, 7kg. I went according to the weight with the sizing of the nappies not knowing that the nappies are extremely small and leaks all over on the sides from top to bottom.

I change him regularly. I never leave he's nappy on for a long period of time. I am really not impressed with this product. It's really not worth all the money I spent and for 66 nappies in a pack. I really expected better quality with no leakage at all. I have never had this problem with Pampers nappies. I would really rather recommend the Pampers product to people as it's a better quality nappies and they do not leak. They don't falsely advertise there sizing.

The Huggies wet wipes are also terrible you can't even take them out of the pack or they tear. It's really not good especially, for a baby company. You would expect only the best quality from all company's that do manufacturing for baby products. Please if you could get back to me on the above mentioned

Poor

I purchased 2 packets of the night time pu, l up nappies in size L for my skn who is 3. I have used these beofre and never had a problem before until now. The first time I used them he woke up scratching and in a bitnof discomfort, I put him some cream on and it calmed down. Then for the next 3 or 4 nights he had the same problem but it was gradually getting worse, I took him tothe tooks amd hes had a reaction to something, I told the doctor that he had used them before and they said it sounds like a bad batch and to get in touch with huggies.

Poor

I bought 2 packets of Huggies Dry comfort, jumbo size 3 as I always do. The first packet was found to be faulty- there is no outer leakguard- and being a patient person, I used it. My irritation came about when I opened the second packet and found the same problem! I am now unfortunately stuck with it. My 4mnth old is now constantly soiled with wet nappies!
I like Huggies but am now afraid to buy another packet! Huggies, I would like a FULL refund for your awful product as well as a Huggies brand of diapers that have the outer leak guard!! Give the customer what you promote!

Bad

I'm a parent of four boys .... I bought huggies diapers size 3 .... The inside back part of middle has hard grans which scrap my son upper butt .... I bought two boxes they were all like that.... Not very happy!

Poor

My daughter pees right through them and she's only one year old. I have had to double up the pampers to ensure that she doesn't soil her clothes

Bad

I previously bought the huggies nappies (red pack no.5) & upon opening I got this weird odour. I thought it was just the pack until I bought again. the same issue arose. the nappie itself seems to have a very strong "plastic" odour. it smells terrible. I am too scared to use this on my baby as the smell is very strong. I don't think that the nappie should be smelling like this? I have never experienced it for as long as I've bought huggies but the last 2 packs (different pack sizes) had this odour & I am so worried that it could affect her skin.

Poor

Purchased box of size two huggies from Walmart Tarentum Pa, Right tab has pulled of on entire case. Due to cost of diapers, we have had to use duct tape to use case, resulting in leakage of diaper. Entire case was bad, return other case to store in case this is an issue with all huggies. May go back to Pampers. 133 Custer Ave Vandergrift Pa15690.

Bad

I have been buying Huggies for my son since he was born! He is now 6 months old. I bought 2 cases of size 2 little smugglers for almost $50.00 each when I was still pregnant and I just opened them to use with my son and both boxes were almost completely unusable. They were missing the Velcro straps. I have never had that to happen before. And now I'm out $100. I'm considering switching to Pampers unless something can be done! I am so upset with Huggies and wouldn't recommend them.

Poor

To whom it may concern, Since our daughters birth we had been using Huggies brand diapers with no problems. Well these last couple of weeks we have had problems with the size 4 diapers..baby has been waking up from a nights sleep with her bed soaked from Leakey diapers. We are having to wash.

Her sheets everyday...we have also noticed that when we are out and about during daytime, we find her carseat wet and a very unhappy little girl. We are using Huggies Snug and dry diapers. Is there anything that can possibly be done to make very unhappy dissatisfied parents? We have been using huggies for our family, and maybe trying another brand is what we should do.... please try to make this right...Vouchers or something please....

Bad

I bought 2 jumbo hugiies gold. I starded using the 1 pack and have already found 2faulty nappies, my issue is with the waits bands. I have taken photos of the fauly straps.

Will huggies reimburse/replace the faulty nappies.

Horrible

I am writing to you to issue a complaint about a large box of huggies nappies I purchased from my local asda store. I usually buy huggies & I have never had any problems with the brand but on opening the box I realised there was nearly a half missing & the box had been tampered with.. When I buy nappies for my child I don't expect to pay full price for half of a tampered box! I suggest you check your'e stock more thoroughly next time.

Poor

im writing to complain about the nappies i brouight for my 20 week old son .he wakes up wet and im not happy about that im stuck with 2 packs of nappies that im not able to ues .and i wont be buying wipes or nappies in the futre as there a waist of money and they are no good .

Poor

I have a month old baby and for the first few weeks of her life we were using pampers diapers since that's what she had at the hospital the entire time the baby was perfectly fine. When we ran out of them we began to use the biggies diapers that we brought cases of.the next day my baby had the worst diaper rash and the diapers are soaked when she urinates 1 time making the diaper very large n saggy!! I change her diaper every 20 mins dealing with Huggies. I got the diaper rash to go away and I used pampers diapers while I did so.once the rash was completely clear just so I can be sure after calling the doctor I began to use Huggies again and again like before no more then 24 hours later my baby had a rash! This is ridiculous you charge people all this money for these no good diapers and wipes.i am very unhappy about this I have pictures and I will tweet,Fb,blogg,Instagram,write to the newspaper whatever I have to do if I don't get any feedback n compensated for my expenses with these horrible diapers and wipes.And for my child's suffering!! My contact number is 7733989287, Thanks for this horrible experience for my baby signed a angry mother

Bad

I love huggies GOLD and iam very disappionted i have 11 mnth old twins and i normally buy the boxed huggies gold. At first I would get like ten or more nappies that dont have a/both sticker strips.Than i started buying the individual jambo packs; and would only get the odd 3-5 faulty nappy in one pack; but this month its worse than before out of one jumbo pack 11 nappies was not usable.

Dont you guys have like quality control staff or something.If this was any other brand of nappies i would just change brands but i dont want to change brands.Please look in to the matter.

Thanks
AJ

Horrible

Sins my liitle one was born a year ago i never had problems with huggies gold but this month that i purchased 1pack of Dry and one jumbo gold
and the gold that supposed to be better my daughters pee is cuming out the side of the nappie which is not On for the brand of nappie
Gold that i Buy thats suppose to be better and more comfortable But pee cuming from the side of a nappie thats not even full not even on an hour
is not worth the money you pay for it the purchase Date was the 26th Of November at ToysRUs Bellvile in Cape town Bar code of the bag 6001019905083 thanks leeann

Bad

I am arthi Venkat and we have purchased Huggies diapers right from the day my kid was born and had accumulated points. The company promises redemptions for the points accumulated. now recent past, they gave us very short notice of 1 week to get all the points redeemed as they are closing this offer. The variety showcased for redemtions is also put up at such a high points as 20000 etc so that no one can redeem it.

This is certainly cheating the customers. if the real intension was to close then give redemptions to all the points how muchever it may be for the customers to redeem the points.

I am taking this seriously to the consumer court forum. I need a response within 24 hrs and redemption for my 1250 points. failing which I am registering a case against Huggies.

Bad

Hello I'm writing as I am very dissatisfied and disappointed, I recently purchased a box of newborn size 2 huggies nappies they were £11.48 for a box of 92 I had them for a few weeks before I needed to use them. When it eventually came to using them I opened the box only to discover that they were all a size 5 and not a size 2 like it said on the box.

I could not take them back to the supermarket as I no longer have the receipt, I used huggies with my first child and I intend to carry on using them but I'm very shocked as to what has happened I had to give theses nappies away to a family member as they were no use to me and couldn't replace them or get a refund. I would appreciate some sort of an apology for what has happend to me thankyou.

Dear Sir ,
I received an sms and email from Huggies on 12th october about the closure of their baby goodies by 30th oct and has asked us to redeem our points however i have only 750 points and am not able to make it 850 points as my unique code number 995DM9342M96 is not getting registered .Now i would like to ask how do i redeem these 850 points as nothing comes within that limit and i would still earn more points had ur scheme not stopped because i use a lot of XL huggie diapers for my son ...

I would now like to know what will i get for 850 points from huggies ????????am sure it needs to tredeem my 850 points ....
please revert positively and help make me an ardent fan of your company ...

regards