Customer Satisfaction Results

Huggies

Complaint Department

Posted by Tina Mitchell on Jan 25, 2015
Customer Rating

Hello Huggies, I am a new mom to a 4 month old little girl and have since tried multiple brands (Huggies, Pampers, Luvs, target brand) as i received many from our shower. I have to say time after time we have ruined outfits from huggies leaking out from the back and sides. Then I go to use the wipes and the tear too easily. To use what we have left I only use the Huggies at night when I know she isn't going to have a bowel movement. I am sorry to say I will no longer buy Huggies diapers or wipes for myself or baby shower gifts. Maybe some more research on your design would be beneficial.

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Huggies provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Huggies?

Compare Huggies to Similar Baby Products more...

No Results Found

More Huggies Complaints

Customer Rating

I previously bought the huggies nappies (red pack no.5) & upon opening I got this weird odour. I thought it was just the pack until I bought again. the same issue arose. the nappie itself seems to have a very strong "plastic" odour. it smells terrible. I am too scared to use this on my baby as the smell is very strong. I don't think that the nappie should be smelling like this? I have never experienced it for as long as I've bought huggies but the last 2 packs (different pack sizes) had this odour & I am so worried that it could affect her skin.

Customer Rating

Purchased box of size two huggies from Walmart Tarentum Pa, Right tab has pulled of on entire case. Due to cost of diapers, we have had to use duct tape to use case, resulting in leakage of diaper. Entire case was bad, return other case to store in case this is an issue with all huggies. May go back to Pampers. 133 Custer Ave Vandergrift Pa15690.

Customer Rating

I have been buying Huggies for my son since he was born! He is now 6 months old. I bought 2 cases of size 2 little smugglers for almost $50.00 each when I was still pregnant and I just opened them to use with my son and both boxes were almost completely unusable. They were missing the Velcro straps. I have never had that to happen before. And now I'm out $100. I'm considering switching to Pampers unless something can be done! I am so upset with Huggies and wouldn't recommend them.

Customer Rating

im writing to complain about the nappies i brouight for my 20 week old son .he wakes up wet and im not happy about that im stuck with 2 packs of nappies that im not able to ues .and i wont be buying wipes or nappies in the futre as there a waist of money and they are no good .

Customer Rating

I have a month old baby and for the first few weeks of her life we were using pampers diapers since that's what she had at the hospital the entire time the baby was perfectly fine. When we ran out of them we began to use the biggies diapers that we brought cases of.the next day my baby had the worst diaper rash and the diapers are soaked when she urinates 1 time making the diaper very large n saggy!! I change her diaper every 20 mins dealing with Huggies. I got the diaper rash to go away and I used pampers diapers while I did so.once the rash was completely clear just so I can be sure after calling the doctor I began to use Huggies again and again like before no more then 24 hours later my baby had a rash! This is ridiculous you charge people all this money for these no good diapers and wipes.i am very unhappy about this I have pictures and I will tweet,Fb,blogg,Instagram,write to the newspaper whatever I have to do if I don't get any feedback n compensated for my expenses with these horrible diapers and wipes.And for my child's suffering!! My contact number is 7733989287, Thanks for this horrible experience for my baby signed a angry mother

Customer Rating

I love huggies GOLD and iam very disappionted i have 11 mnth old twins and i normally buy the boxed huggies gold. At first I would get like ten or more nappies that dont have a/both sticker strips.Than i started buying the individual jambo packs; and would only get the odd 3-5 faulty nappy in one pack; but this month its worse than before out of one jumbo pack 11 nappies was not usable.

Dont you guys have like quality control staff or something.If this was any other brand of nappies i would just change brands but i dont want to change brands.Please look in to the matter.

Thanks
AJ

Customer Rating

Sins my liitle one was born a year ago i never had problems with huggies gold but this month that i purchased 1pack of Dry and one jumbo gold
and the gold that supposed to be better my daughters pee is cuming out the side of the nappie which is not On for the brand of nappie
Gold that i Buy thats suppose to be better and more comfortable But pee cuming from the side of a nappie thats not even full not even on an hour
is not worth the money you pay for it the purchase Date was the 26th Of November at ToysRUs Bellvile in Cape town Bar code of the bag 6001019905083 thanks leeann

Customer Rating

I am arthi Venkat and we have purchased Huggies diapers right from the day my kid was born and had accumulated points. The company promises redemptions for the points accumulated. now recent past, they gave us very short notice of 1 week to get all the points redeemed as they are closing this offer. The variety showcased for redemtions is also put up at such a high points as 20000 etc so that no one can redeem it.

This is certainly cheating the customers. if the real intension was to close then give redemptions to all the points how muchever it may be for the customers to redeem the points.

I am taking this seriously to the consumer court forum. I need a response within 24 hrs and redemption for my 1250 points. failing which I am registering a case against Huggies.

Customer Rating

Hello I'm writing as I am very dissatisfied and disappointed, I recently purchased a box of newborn size 2 huggies nappies they were £11.48 for a box of 92 I had them for a few weeks before I needed to use them. When it eventually came to using them I opened the box only to discover that they were all a size 5 and not a size 2 like it said on the box.

I could not take them back to the supermarket as I no longer have the receipt, I used huggies with my first child and I intend to carry on using them but I'm very shocked as to what has happened I had to give theses nappies away to a family member as they were no use to me and couldn't replace them or get a refund. I would appreciate some sort of an apology for what has happend to me thankyou.

Dear Sir ,
I received an sms and email from Huggies on 12th october about the closure of their baby goodies by 30th oct and has asked us to redeem our points however i have only 750 points and am not able to make it 850 points as my unique code number 995DM9342M96 is not getting registered .Now i would like to ask how do i redeem these 850 points as nothing comes within that limit and i would still earn more points had ur scheme not stopped because i use a lot of XL huggie diapers for my son ...

I would now like to know what will i get for 850 points from huggies ????????am sure it needs to tredeem my 850 points ....
please revert positively and help make me an ardent fan of your company ...

regards
Carol Gomes

Customer Rating

i have used ur nappies from the day my daughter was born but recently ive had nuffing put problems with them i bought 4 big packets o ur super dry nappies onces witch i have allways used and the qualty of them i not right the first 3 lots of packets of nappies the flaps kept braking of i thought that maybe they were the wrong size for her so i trued the next size and still had the same problem ialso found in the lawst packet that there was loads of nappies witch had big lumps on taps where u do the nappies up and if i used them would be uncomfortable for my little girl i have kept samples of the faulty ones for u to have back and im now consideing using anther brand of nappies witch is a shame as apart from the problems said i think ur produts are very good i use ur wipes and ur swimming nappies with out any problems i hope this can be sorted out many thanks

Customer Rating

I tried using huggies and there usless, I had changed my son of 18months half an hour previously and then I noticed a massive wet patch in his trousers, so I got him changed and re-dressed again then about 50minutes later he was wet through again. I think this is ridiculos as your nappies cost a fortune and as a single mum I struggle to afford decent nappies. I think its dispicable that I have to change my son every 30-40minutes just to insure that he dosent wet through, I'm so dissapointed. I've used asdas homebrand (lil angels) and he's never once wet through, so the time I think I'm buying good nappies they turn out worse than nappies that are a 3rd of your price. I do hope someone will get back to me as this was a big inconvinece to me.

Customer Rating

I bought 2 jumbo packs of your Napper dippers one for at home and the other for daycare cone to find out that whebln I opened them the straps were missing and most were messed up didn't even have then she has nothing else to were so I tryed my best to use tape on them but I would go. or to change her and she would be wet threw her clothes and then because of being so wet she started braking out it a rash. Then after a Month the school fimallyopened there box and they had the same thing wrong with that box they called me at work to let me no and I was in complete shock I have been using huggies. Now for 5 years and never once have I had any problems Luke this. So I told them not to use them on her and they had to borrow a few off one of the other kids untilled I was able to Puck her up some new ones I ended up throwing the whole box out because I didn't. Want her braking out again but it was just a really upsetting experience I had I list out on not just a few dippers but 2 whole jumbo onesat that and they are not cheap has this ever happened to any one else before and if so did they do anything about it. Please help and let me no thank you

Customer Rating

I recently purchased Huggies Newborn with organic cotton nappies. Being a well known brand and plenty of choice in the supermarkets I believed them to be the best for the arrival of my newborn baby. My baby is now almost 4 weeks old and after going through almost 250 Huggies I have to express my disappointing concerns with two main issues, firstly, the tabs have broken on approx 14 nappies that I have used, this has meant that I have had to discard the nappy as it was no longer useable due to not be able to keep in place.

Secondly, I understand that nappies will at times leak, however, I change my babies nappy several times a day in order to keep my baby clean and irritant free, however on 5 occasions so far my baby has soiled his nappy which has resulted in ruining a number of my babies clothes, on inspection this is due to a very poor seal that the nappy produces around the area most needed to protect from leakages, especially excrement. I never allow the nappy to become so full that I would expect this to happen to the extent that has happend to me.

I wish to raise my concerns as I find this unacceptable with the cost of baby products in todays climate. I eagerly await your response to my concerns.

Customer Rating

I'm very upset I bought a pack of huggies dry comfort findn in the pack ther are a few nappies in the pack the doesn't have the strappy part doesn't have the velcro on , so pls tel me what am I supose to do abt this situation , I'm realy upset about this , just hope that my problem will b able 2 be solved abt the huggies diapers ...very upset customer hope u ppl get back to me ... I have bought huggies diapers for many years now and don't like when things are missing and packs don't have what I need....

I would just like to bring it under your attention that I found seven nappies in the batch I bought last week without any tags on them. I usually buy the Huggies Dry Comfort range, but decided to try the Huggies Gold range, as I do not use any other nappy range. I paid a lot of money for the Huggies Gold and was quite dissapointed in the quality I got from the top of the range Huggies brand.

Unfortunately I do not have the nappies anymore, as I got so upset about this, I threw them away. I recently bought your huggies diapers to try. I have used Luvs for 17 years and i have to say, I'm very upset about your diapers. Both my kids, use the number 4 size, leaked thru out the nights. I thought it might have been 2 bad diapers in the box but that wasnt the case. It happened to be the whole box!!! Now, I bought the 46.00 box, the biggest box you sell. I think I got taken for my money and I'm very dissapointed in your brand. I'd like to know, who do I have to speak to in order to get my money back.

Customer Rating

Hi I've always used huggies but the last 5bags I've brought have had 6out of the bag that couldn't b used 1 or 2 I could put up
With but not 6 from 1bag this is the 2nd time if email about this but not yet had reply really unhappy

Customer Rating

I have used buggies for all three of my children but the last packet bought for my 15 month old girl has been awful. They have leaked and the fasteners have come away from the nappy leaving me unable to fasten them. -

Customer Rating

I have been buying huggies nappies for 18 months now I changed from pampers when my baby was newborn , the recent batch that I bough which was 2 big boxes size 5 from asda !

Nearly a whole box were braking everytime I would go to put around my sons waste , I would pull the strap and would come off I've never ever had this problem before and do not wish to waste money on big boxes being a single mum!

Customer Rating

First of all, I would like to say that I really like Huggies and I use them all the time. This is the 1st time I ever had this happen to me. I've used Luvs, Parent's Choice, Walgreens and Dollar General Brand, and I don't give a shit what anyone says. A cheap diaper is a cheap diaper. I have used Huggies and I've used Pampers and they both Leak overnight. All of them do, especially when there dumb enough to promise 12 hour protection like Pampers does. Now they do have an amazing net to pull wetness away from the body, but none of the diapers can make it 8, let alone 12 hours. Just because your brands are expensive they expect some sort of miracle, but don't get me wrong, A PROMISE IS A PROMISE! Huggies brand is not perfect either. I've bought a few sets of faulty diapers from Huggies, and I will say this, Pampers makes it a lot easier to complain and be compensated than u do. I think Huggies does this shit on purpose. This is the 2nd box of diapers I've needed to be compensated for, and guess what, I'm still waiting to hear back on the 1st box. So please send me an email, because although I've had less problems with Pampers, they fix there mistakes without any hassle of BS, and if Huggies doesn't I will never send another dollar on your diapers/ wipes again (or products). I spend a lot of money, and my daughter is very young and we are trying for a boy.

Customer Rating

Dear huggies we recently bought several boxes of your size 6 overnight huggies that are misglued for lack of a better term. The sides of the diapers are glued to the crotch and butt area. When we detach the sides from the crotch area there is s big lump of hard glue left in the area.

These diapers are unuseable an it is very upsetting to spend that much money and the diapers are not usable. I have saved a sample if you would like to verify this issue. Please make it right with us. These are 20 bucks a box... thank you for your time.

Contact the Huggies Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Huggies. What is their corporate mailing address?

• I want to call the Huggies customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

• I need to visit the Huggies company website. What is their website address?