Hampton Inn Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

405+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Hampton Inn corporate: 1-800-HAMPTON

Good afternoon. I stayed at Hampton Inn Old Town Alexandria the other weekend. I am a Marine reservist and was there on orders for drill. This being the case, no Marines should be giving their personal card information as the card information we provide for the hotel is given from someone else in the unit and it's with authorized money for billeting from the government. On Saturday night I bought a snack from the lobby and didn't think twice, however I just checked my bank account and was surprised to find $90 was taken from my account as a hold. It was not explained to me that that would happen at all when I purchased a snack. It was unauthorized by me. I called the hotel a minute ago and the lady who answered told me it was an "incidental damage fee" in case we damaged the room. I told her our card information should not be on file and she said "we take everyone's card." I told her that no, you don't, as no one else in my unit gave their card info because we shouldn't have to. All she said, rudely, was "Okay." I don't know about you but that doesn't seem like great customer service. We have been having issues with this lately and the Hampton's we stay at do not seem to understand this. I understand that it will be refunded to me but it shouldn't have been taken in the first place. I'm very upset that the money was taken from my account without my authority and with the customer service I received from Hampton Inn Old Town Alexendria.

I already submitted one today. But forgot to add. My complain is about our bed was a full size not big enough for grown adults. And to make it worst a table in wall by bed had very sharp corners. I hit my head twice on it . Management not friendly that is a bad trait to have in a hotel. Plymouth meeting area. I really think you should check into this. We travel a lot never ever had any problems with marriotts. Your hotel is a disgrace

We were at chem rd in Plymouth meeting. Had room two nights. Bed was not a queen smaller. We tried to change rooms were very rude. Hotel mgr black woman not friendly very poor people skills. We did not slerp at all. I am shocked at how they treated us. Never had any problems in any other hotels. These people need fired. Ruined our weekend. Obe man told us we could get other room next two women said no. They were the very rude. Obe heavy woman one mgr.

Last night, we stayed at the Hampton Inn in Lumberton, North Carolina. Initially, everything was very nice - no issues. We stayed in room 201, our son and his financee', baby, stayed at 204. No issues. Very nice. We left approx. 6:30 am. Saturday, 4/6. I helped my son pack early Saturday. Late afternoon 4/6, we received a message from Kimberly in Lumberton, NC, stating that someone had been smoking in room 201 and that we were charged $150.00. We returned the call, spoke with Manager Dan, who gave us no other information other than the room smelled smoky. My wife spoke with him and suggested that he speak with staff as this is absurd. We do not smoke - never have - neither does our son (who happens to be highly allergic to any smoke and has been for years) - which is why we always ask for non-smoking. Dan stated that he did not want to accuse staff (but it's ok to accuse guests?). My son's fiancée called Dan and asked him who said this and what was the reason, Dan didn't know, said he would speak with staff and call back (he never called her back). Later, she (Kori) called Dan back and he said that the staff member smelled smoke?? Kori wanted to know what time the room was cleaned and what time the smoke was smelled as we left early a.m. We are very upset about this as I have stayed at Hampton Inn's before when I travel with co-workers and with various family members - NEVER A PROBLEM. When my wife called back Dan to get more information and again to say he should check with staff as this is really crazy -- he just continued to state "I'm not going to accuse my staff". It's ok to accuse guests of anything without any proof? Seems like a very poor way to do business.

I am requesting that you remove the $150.00 charge from our bill as this is unwarranted and unfair. I was in my son's room in a.m. helping him pack and there was no smell of smoke anywhere - HE HAS LIVED IN THE APARTMENT ATTACHED TO OUR HOME FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND WE ARE VERY FAMILIAR WITH HIM, HIS FIANCEE AND THEIR BABY - NOONE SMOKES ANYTHING!!!!!! We feel this is a setup from someone who was smoking in that room and blamed it on the guests. We would appreciate your checking into this as soon as possible. Manager Dan does not want to check into anything - he just prefers to blame the guest. WE HAVE TRAVELLED WITH OUR SON AND HIS FIANCEE, BABY, MANY TIMES IN MANY HOTELS/MOTELS AND THERE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN AN ISSUE. NOT ONCE. WE ARE INSULTED AND APPALLED BY THIS SITUATION.

Please check into this as soon as possible and remove this unfair charge, which we feel is a type of scam.

Dan Gaudreau

I would like someone from corporate office to contact me as soon as possible regarding the Hampton Inn on 35 North and Rittiman Road in San Antonio Texas. I rented a non-smoking room because that's all that was available and I can ensure you that no one smoked inside of that motel room and I'm being charged $250 I am highly upset my husband and I own a business and we frequently visit this Hampton Inn with never had any issues until now and like I said we travel for business I am needing somebody to credit the $250 back to my card as soon as possible because like I said there was no smoking in that room and according to the housekeeper on duty.. evidently your housekeeping manager said the room did smell like smoke and I don't understand that's not possible I'm not going to lie to you I did have my elderly brother with me and he is a heavy smoker so I could understand if maybe the room smelled like smoke because of our clothing and our luggage but I can assure you that smell was off of our clothes and Luggage he went outside and smoked you can review your cameras to verify I am highly upset with the service that I received. That was a young black woman on duty at the time and I think you need to send her for some refresher courses in customer service because she absolutely had none and she was rude .when I walked in to your lobby I waited approximately 5 minutes she never acknowledged me I had to actually yell out is anybody working here for her to come and help. And like I said my husband and myself due rent at this location quite frequently but after this incident I don't think I'm going to be back due to the fact I'm being charged $250 for a room that was not smoked in at all. I'm not very pleased with your customer service after I pay for my room I asked the young lady to send my receipt up to my room since I had to go register my brother for the hospital he was having surgery the next morning she was completely rude and said they did not do that anymore... I rented room number 308 at 2:46 p.m. on March 28th 2019 I did not return to my room until maybe 9 p.m. we showered and we went to bed so I don't understand how housekeeping seems to think the room smelled like smoke I'd love for you to review your cameras to see how many times my brother went outside to smoke also I failed to mention that the AC did not work I put it on 68 degrees and it eventually came on but the room never did cool down. I would greatly appreciate a return phone call from someone at corporate my phone number is 361-726-8872 my name is Barbara Gable please return my phone call at your earliest convenience I greatly appreciate it thank you so that we may resolve this issue because I really do enjoy staying at your Hilton there but I'm not sure if I'll ever return after the service I received and especially being billed $250 for nothing I feel like they're robbing me I'm highly upset about my experience on that day I look forward to hearing from someone from your corporate office thank you

Recent stay in Greece NY. shared a room with my brother. When I left we wanted me to pay for stay so far and get points and then transfer room to my brother. Instead they let me pay for room to that date but then transferred whole reservation to my brother. So he has all the points and nights. I’ve been told now that he’s checked out nothing can be done to split it. This was not our fault! But one of us has to suffer. We both need nights to maintain silver status. This should be corrected.

I’ve stayed at the Hampton Inn Downtown St Paul many times over the past few years.
I’ve generally booked with the hotel itself and received an excellent rate.
Yesterday I spoke with the new manager and asked for the same type of rate I’ve had in the past.
The manager was short and uncooperative and even suggested that I book the hotel stay through a 3rd party like Expedia.

Since Hilton / Hampton has to pay a 10-15% fee to a third party, why couldn’t the manager just have given me my usual rate of approximately $115.00 a night?

I found the phone conversation troubling since the management has always worked with me in the past.

I’m pretty sure the hotel isn’t sold out, and I’m by myself and hardly in the room.
Please check into my reservation for May 14-16 that was booked through Expedia at $135.10 a night.
By paying Expedia a minimum of 10% Hampton/Hilton effectively gets just $120
I’m not happy with either the bad uncooperative attitude I got from the manager yesterday, or the $134 plus tax rate.

Please let me know how to avoid this problem in the future.

Thanks. Barry Wallman

We have always tried to stay at a Hampton Inn when we travel - clean, friendly with a very nice continental breakfast. On March 27, 2019, we were traveling to Peoria, IL, from Phoenix, AZ. Using my cellphone, I called the main number for Hampton about three or four o'clock PM to attempt to get a reservation for that night in Elk City, OK. In the midst of the conversation but before I gave the lady my credit card number, I lost service and so hung up, thinking we would just take a chance when we got there. Since my husband had driven from 11:30 PM the night before, he was extremely tired and asked if there was a Hampton Inn in Sayre, a town closer to where we were at the time. I looked up the motel on my iPhone - not the corporate number - and dialed that number. When I got the clerk on the phone, I made a reservation for that night and was told it would be $119.00 a night (a big cut he told me from the $129 per night normally) with our AARP and/or military discount and asked for directions to the motel from Route 40. Having already told me he was very busy, he put me on hold and said he would be right back. All the while we are driving. We got to Sayre and then past and I was still on hold - fully five or six minutes. The clerk told me he had sent through a confirmation to my e-mail (I finally got that confirmation on March 29 after talking to another lady.) Thinking I would get the same person on the line, I hung up on my end and placed the call again. A lady started to take my reservation until I explained my situation. She then told me that all reservations were non-refundable. My comment to her was that that should have been told to me when I first made the reservation, but the clerk said nothing about that policy nor did he read me from a card about that policy. The lady put me through to a man named Luis to file a complaint. He said the clerk should have read to me from a card about the non-refundable policy, and I assured him that had not happened. He listened to my complaint and assured me he would file the matter with corporate headquarters and that I should hear in about two days. I called my credit card provider who advised to call the motel back if I had not heard from them in a day or so. I then called Hampton Inn again to ask for a refund. An amount of $167.14 for the room and a surprise charge for $12.99 booking fee, even though I had booked directly through the Sayre Hampton Inn. The comment from this lady when I told her I had book directly through Sayre, she said in a terse manner, "Then call the Sayre Hampton Inn." Getting the message that they wanted the $12.99 fee, I said I would keep talking to her. I explained the situation again to her, and she said I would get an e-mail in about forty-eight hours. It is now April 3, and I still have not heard. Because I was not told initially that my reservation would be non-refundable, and because I asked for directions and was put on hold - I believed so the clerk could get the information, and because I was told one price but was charged another, and because I was charged a booking fee (also a fact I was not told during my first lost phone call trying to make a reservation in Elk City, OK) of $12.99, I am very disappointed in the customer service from a motel we have used many times over the years. I would appreciate your considering my information and refund both my erroneous room rate and fees (a total of $167.14) and the erroneous booking fee since I did not in fact book the room through the booking site/phone number listed. My name is Sally L. Heathcoat, 1195 Carolyn Court, East Peoria, IL, 61611, Phone 309-694-2824, and I used Master Card ending in 1894. A reply would be greatly appreciated. I would also suggest that you train all your clerks to start with the fact that reservations made later than three days prior to arrival (as in our case) will be non-refundable. That statement would have helped me accept that a reservation I had less than fifteen minutes was not refundable. Thank you for your consideration.

I run a business and my employees have been staying at Hampton Inns when they travel. Sometimes I need to call the Hampton Inn they stayed at and get a receipt. In the last two days, I have called the one in Asheboro, NC and Eufaula, Al. The calls will not go through. I also called on my cell phone and the message is that the number I have called is not accepting calls at this time.

What is going on with this.. I think they are turning off the phones. Yesterday, I kept calling the one in Asheboro, NC back and after about an hour,
I got through.

This is not good customer service and if I am going to have this problem all the time, I will have my employees stay elsewhere.

Anna Reynolds

Beware of this hotel specially the one in Columbus Ohio. I got a charge of $250.00 for having a Mexican food smell in my room which they said could of been smoking. I am 6 months pregnant and do not smoke but they accused me of smoking. When I asked for the evidence they were rude and did not provide me with any documents that validated them charging me that amount. I called corporate and they acted like they were going to help but then turned around and spoke to the sameness rude manager of the hotel and that was it. I am going to the better biz bureau to report them. This is not the first time this hotel has charged ransom people for fines that they didn’t occur. Hey his is sick that they don’t have to justify taking somebody’s money.

I stayed at hampton inn perrysburg on march 9th. When i checked out on the 10th, we got home and realized that my daughter had left her apple iphone headphones in the room. I immediately called the hotel and they said they had them and would mail them out the following day. I never received them so i called back the following week, spoke to someone else, a male, he said that he sees the note, and would tell his manager, and they would call me back. I never got a call back, so i called again, spoke to Ashley, on 3/25/19. She assured me they would be shipped out the following day and I'd receive them by the end of the week. I never did receive them. So I called back a fourth time, spoke with Shannon, and she said that they gave them to fed ex but fed ex apparently lost them. She said thar they would purchase a new pair and send them out on Monday 4/1, which is today. I called to verify with Ashley because i was told she would be there, but she wasnt. I am getting very annoyed with this process and tired of the terrible customer service. It has been almost a month of going back and forth and my daughter needs the headphones for school. I am hoping to have a good resolution but am not hopeful at this time.

If prices go up for spring break, you should make sure your breakfast is better quality. I have been Customer for over 30 yrs, today, I'm planning on leaving Hampton Inn, well look for new Hotels. Franklin Kentucky was my stay, very disappointed.

These two ladies were absolutely unprofessional, rude, disgusting with there combative attitude to a paying customer my sister was getting married and we lost track of time one of the customer service ladies from desk called and was talking to my sister-in-law in a very degrading tone said that we were over on our time and we had 2 mins to get our things out or the cops will be called and actually they should have been called is what she stated and said that that’s why we don’t like doing business with locals because they take advantage I went down stairs to let them know how rude and unprofessional they handled us and instead of apologies on how we were treated there was just a bunch of back and forth of rude and aggressive behavior they ruin my sister day and her experience of getting into her wedding dress she was down stairs with her back exposed in the lobby I would suggest not spending any money or conducting any business to this establishment with these ladies at this location they are bad for business and they shine a negative light to this location and the Hampton Inn as a whole the location is 109 Manisha Drive McComb Ms 39648......

My wife and I travel often as we sponsor events all over the United States and usually chose the most economical lodging as possible which is usually La Quinta or Hampton Inn. This weekend we stayed in Yardley, PA at the Hampton Inn amd were very disappointed. Ridiculously loud room across from the laundry room. The employees show no respect for sleeping guests with the volume of their voice, icemaker was broken (for 6 months apparently) but my main concern was this and the reason I will never stay at another Hilton property. The toilet was overflowing so I called the front desk. They told me to come get a plunger. I told them I have a heart condition but they told me this was the only option. I have 4 stents due to congestive heart failure and Im plunging my own toilets in a room Im paying for

The room we had in Hampton/Newport News, VA was disgusting. There was animal (from a long haired dog, maybe) all over the beds, the beside table, the carpet and the desk area. Our stay was awful. We were told there were no rooms available to switch us to. My daughter and I both suffer from asthma and allergies and today (our stay was last night) she is broke out in hives and having trouble breathing and I'm having trouble breathing as well. We are lucky we didn't end up in the ER! The hotels close by were all booked and it was almost midnight by the time we got settled in our room.

I stayed on the first floor by the ice machine, and staff preparing breakfast, it was very loud, couldn't sleep in.. On checkout, I voice my complaints when checking out, I was told my a manager she would take some money off, I have been calling since Monday leaving messages, still haven't spoken to a manager, and to top it off, the front desk person was rude and hung the phone up in my face. Today is Thursday, still no call. I haven't never experienced anything like this from a KNOWN Business, so unprofessional.

i secured reservations on (thur) mar 21, 2019 for 2 adults, one room , and the confirmed price was $901.74 including all fees and taxes, BUT when i called on (tue) march 26, to get my confirmation number, my reservation was in the computer, BUT the price changed to $1318.00 including all fees and taxes. I WOULD BE SO PLEASED , IF CORPORATE , WILL STILL HONOR ME WITH THE ORIGINAL RATE, DUE TO THE INEFFICIENCY OF SOMEONE AT RESERVATIONS. THANK YOU, richard dambrose/retired vietnam veteran

I stayed at the property at the Hampton Inn Mobile Alabama Tilman's corner. My husband and I checked in March 3 room 121. The !st night we had no heat. The next day we discovered bed bugs in both beds. ( I have video and pictures). We immediately packed our belongings and because there was no room available we waited for 2 hours in the lobby. We were eventually moved to room 326. The room appeared to be clean but the experience was nothing that we wanted to experience on vacation. We stayed for thru March 7. Needless to say when we returned home we had bites all over our body. I have to say we have never experienced anything of the sort. The manager and staff was helpful but as a Hilton member this was not a pleasant stay. I appreciate your time.

The front desk agent is rude and unprofessional. Gm manager Vanessa Bell shows favoritism toward her employees. She also has poor judgement when it comes to the guest in the hotel not to mention the head house keeper always grumpy, lazy and have no respect for her employees.

Stayed at the Hampton Inn in Temple, Texas on March 22, 2019, and had a horrible experience. The room was clean, nicely furnished, and okay in every way except the bed. It was hard as a brick and the coverings was so heavy, I had to take the comforter out of the duvet and use only the covering. It felt like sleeping between two hard rocks. NO SLEEP AT ALL. I complained to office and was told "I'm sorry". This is not what I expect from a first class hotel. This ruined my day and really surprised me. I travel often and will give them another chance since this was my first experience with this chain.

I am attempting, without success, to check in my group of students (from the Louisiana School for Math, Science and the Arts) at the Hampton Inn on College Ave. in Lafayette, LA. I came to the hotel this morning and paid for our reserved rooms by check. At that time I was told the rooms would be ready by 3 pm. I returned to the hotel with my students at 3 pm, and as of right now, 4:40 pm, I am still waiting for my rooms to be ready. During this time several other groups who arrived later were able to check in ahead of us. I was told at 10:30 am that by paying for my rooms earlier I would be able to return and have rooms already assigned and basically have faster service. Since the last group to get rooms was JUST assigned rooms, it appears that I was penalized for being early and having my rooms assigned in advance. So here I am almost two hours after my arrival, keys waiting in a stack on the desk, and still not able to check in my group of students who have been on the road since 5 am. Never mind the fact that as the bus driver, I was counting on being able to catch a short nap before having to safely transport these students to their evening activities here in town. But that's not what is the most infuriating. When I arrived at 3 pm I was told, "We just need to put towels in the rooms." Clearly that was a lie. Then, since I was told that lie, I have not heard a word from anyone at the desk. They have not even looked in my direction for this entire time. Not one word of apology. Not one update. So just fifteen minutes ago I finally went up to the desk to ask that the deal was, and I was simply told, "Your rooms aren't ready." Again, not one detail. Not one estimate of when they might be ready. Not one word of apology or concern. Simply, "No, they're not ready." And now we're being ignored again. So, yes, as bad as it is that we are now almost two hours late getting checked, the worse transgression is the poor service. I don't like waiting. But I hate even more being lied to and then ignored. This is unacceptable.

Were do I start! We booked a (SUITE) online picked this hotel for the pool and how nice the room looked “online” we get there to find that there is no parking (we parked in a car garage and had to walk by skywalk to the actual hotel) there was no pool when the website we booked under said it had both of these then we got inside to get our room we were charged almost 200$ for a regular rinky dink room not the SUITE we picked out online. I asked the lady about the pool she said sorry we don’t have one I said when we booked online it said you did she said sorry you will have to send pictures to the higher ups so they can change it! Same with the parking which made it extremely difficult to get into the room with all our baggage and children! Not happy at all. Pictures of what we booked online but definitely did not receive! Won’t let me upload them all.

I booked a reservation thru Priceline.com for Hampton Inn Hotel on 03-19-2019 for my little boys 10th Birthday . He only had 2 other friends with him and they wanted to swim. When i booked the room nobody mentioned that the pool wad closed and under construction! and not to mention it was outside...So, i call the front desk and explain the problem they tell me since i booked the reservation thru a 3rd party i would need to contact them. I paid $127.00 for the room no price break. Anyway, i contact Priceline and they tell me to hold while they contact the hotel manager.a few minutes later they tell me the hotel refused to help us. All i was trying to get them to do was SWITCH our reservation to the Hampton inn right down the road. both parties Hamton Inn and Priceline pointed fingers @ each other and refused to help. My son went home and cried himself to sleep because i couldnt afford another $127.00 for another hotel room...Shame on Hampton Inn and Priceline !!!

We booked a 1 night stay in Pryor, OK. We had multiple issues from the get go. We arrived and the room I booked over the phone is not offered at the hotel. The room they put us in was no way big enough for 6 people. So they upgraded me to another room that would accommodate my family. Getting settled in that room, we found a nasty toothbrush behind the rolling ottomens, white toothpaste spots on the mirror in the bathroom. Bathroom floors not swept or mopped, shower was disgusting, hairs on the sheets. I requested we be moved. I inspected 2 other rooms, showers were not cleaned in either and one had hairs on and in the toilet, inspecting the 4th room, I agreed to take it only if the shower was scoured as the doors were dirty. After dropping off our bags we headed out to our destination. Upon arrival we pulled down the covers on the sofa bed and they had 2 yellow pee stains. The cot we requested had hars immbedded in the sheets and blanket. This is rediculous!

Hi, i recently stayed 2 night at the Hampton Inn Downtown Halifax. I was very dissatisfied. First at the price we played for parking. I had no idea that
I was going to be charged just about $50 to park my card for 2 night. And second I couldn't watched TV it gliched all night. Thanks Mary

I love staying at Hampton Inns. However, at the Hampton in Covington, GA, the bed was horrible. It was not much more than a cotton pad on a platform. It was the most horrible night I’ve ever had in a hotel, bar none. We had a king and there were four tiny pillows on the bed. We requested two more and I had to go down to the front desk to get them. Worst. Night. Ever.

Desk clerk,Hampton inn Lawton ok rude,rude would not give me a key to the room ,treaten to call the police and still charged me $116 for a room that I did not use . I will never use that hotel again.and was told to sleep on the streets she's. did not care. I would like to have my money back. She said at first that the room was not ready,this was about 2:00 . When she called it was almost 6:00 .and then I was told I could not get a key until my came. I explained to her that my daughter was not coming until the next day .she was very rude.

I can't get into my hilton honors account. my number is 865216158.I have talked to multiple people over the last three months, but nobody ever helps me. One person told me that my account had been closed and combined with another account,but I'm still getting marketing Emails.

Was the worse experience of my life!! They charged me over $600 for 2 rooms and WILL NOT give it back. As they said there was a noise complaint and I had to pay for the complainers rooms! Never ever heard of such a thing! I asked to see that in writing and they refused.. my basketball team is now going to lose sponsors because they took their traveling expenses and now cant make tournaments they need to make to keep sponsors

Horrible non existent customer service!!!! I have been a member for longer than I can remember and they gave all my rewards points to some scam artist college punk that has my same name and deleted my account and were supposed to investigate and get back to me several times and it’s been over a month and still no call back or rewards points So this is Definatly Not the place to come if you are a Frequent traveler as I am!!

REF: ROOM NUMBER, 233/NKXU; 3-16-19>3-17-19; HH# 267695729 BLUE; CONFIRMATION NUMBER, 82071801.
Upon roo entry, founddirty (pink) wash cloth in door jam. Called front dest. Female voice advised was left by housekeeping, and apologized. She said the bill be "adjusted" to a lower amount; because of mistake. BILL WAS NOT LESSENED. DO SO. Confirm by immediate return email. Glenn Barnes 3-19-19

We checked in to the Hampton Inn at 950 Peppers Ferry Road, Wytheville Virginia on 3/13/19 at 4:07 p.m.
I went to take a hot bath that night and as I was sitting in the tub I run my hand along the side and it was nothing but scum. In the main room the mirror over the desk had never been cleaned you could take your finger and run it right down and leave a big Mark it's like it had not been dusted for a week. When I spend $100 or even $50, it doesn't actually matter how much, the point is the room should have been cleaned. I was very disappointed and when I talk to my daughter who also travels South she said that is where they stay. I informed them and they were a little shocked to say the least. I wanted to let you know that your housekeepers are not doing their job. Thank you so much.

During our stay in Holland, Michigan April 8-10 we had a hand gun taken from our bag in the room. It took your management a week, after many attempts by me, to finally gets any response. Then being told that they don’t see anything suspicious on the video, not questioning anyone, that is all they can do. Not happy with that answer! We have stayed at this hotel many times and was happy for the most part with your facility. With this situation I don’t feel I can ever stay there again.

my husband and myself went away for our anniversary just wanting to spend one night at a Hampton Inn in Clay New York. We paid for a Jacuzzi room. Unfortunately we had to leave at 10:30 pm not being able to spend the night. Around 8 PM our room started filling with the overwhelming smell of marijuana and cigarettes. This continued to get worse and worse. It wasn’t just a little smell here in there the whole room was filled making it hard to breathe. We called the front desk they came up and said yes the whole floor smelled someone was definitely smoking. But there was nothing they could do. They handed us a bottle of Fabrezz. We tried to stick it out but by 10:30 we both had such bad headaches from the smell we could no longer stay. The person on the night shift told us we would be reimbursed and probably given a free night at another date. The next day I called the manager and what he said to me was yeah sorry about that will give you a refund. And that was it. I’m just very disappointed With this stay. You may want to review your policies about smoking and your hotels and how you compensate gas that have to leave because of an issue.

This past weekend had 2 rooms at your location in Emerson Ga. First let me say when making reservations was treated so nice by girl at desk named Amanda, upon arrival dealt with Paula which was so rude to me and daughter and preceded to tell us anything Amanda had said did not apply and we come back at 5 o’clock to get in rooms. Amanda has told us room might not be ready which I can understand, but not being able to use pool was promised faithfully, Paula continued to say pool was being cleaned and wasn’t ready and would not be ready until 5 as well, l looked out no one working on pool , but there should have been because it was freezing in the so called heated pool, when Paula left next person girl I didn’t bother to get her name as by this time after Paula had been so rude , I was just glad we were finally able to get in our rooms , was having my granddaughter 13th Birthday there so we could swim, new girl when I ask proceeds to tell me a part was ordered and didn’t come in and indeed the pool was NOT heated , I wish when I checked in Paula would have been honest and told me this so I could have chose to make other plans, also that night I got a call saying we were making to much noise , only to find out after going to floor above us it was people up there being loud running in halls and the smell of marijuana was horrible, we reported this to front desk , not sure what happened with those guest, next day ask Paula about and why she didn’t inform me pool was not operating properly she told me something entirely different about pool saying she knew nothing about it not being heated. Let me just say there were other people complaining about pool not to mention at breakfast rudest lady of all was in there acting as though she hated her job and the world, I was extremely disappointed in the service I got and feel you guys owe me something as I paid for your hotel thinking we could use HEATED pool and myself and all your customers were not informed of it NOT working. There are signs of other hotels being built in this area , it seems to me you should give the BEST service as possible now so you can keep customers when there will be lots of choices soon . Sandra Apperson
678-507-6734 tgnanny0304@gmail.com
Please respond

Stayed at the Hampton Inn 2000 N Ocean Ave Farmingville NY 11738 on Saturday 031619 - the desk staff provided very courteous service and early check in - the problem started about 8 PM we were in room 515 and rooms 523 - 525 - 527 were rented to a family? with many tweens mostly boys. These kids were unsupervised from the time they checked in until 3:30 AM the next morning - they were extremely loud, ran the hallways, used the stairs between floors, and when told to sop by my wife flipped her off ad laughed - we had driven quite a ways that day and needed to l eave early the next morning - I go dressed went to the front desk about 11 PM and asked security to go to the fifth floor which they did - security could not stay there and at 3:30 AM I called the front desk again asking for security to handle the problem - These kids had no adult supervision that I saw the whole night - why? My next call was going to be to the local police if the situation did not change but I guess security was able to round the4m up and back to their rooms - why did they have no adult supervision? Why did the front desk not police the situation more knowing previous complaints? We were offered to be moved but at 3:30 in the morning that was not an option for my wife and I. Beside we were trying to sleep why were the kids not moved somewhere else? We have used this hotel at this locations about 7 times this year and never really had a problem but did this time and will not stay at this location again, even though it is convenient, and local for a weekend getaway - too bad they could not handle the situation. Not acceptable

REF: ROOM 233/NKXU :::: HH# 267695729 :::: FOLIO NO / CHE 122734 A :::: CONF# 82071801
Upon entering the room, found a pink dirty wash cloth stuck in the door jam.
Called front desk. Unidentified femaile voice said was a housekeeping communication / signal. She apologized and advised she would "Adjust" the bill to a lower amount. Never happened. Upon leaving 3-17-19, am; asked front desk about:: "adjustment". No resolution.
I expect the 'adjustment' promised to be done.. !!!
RESPOND BY RETURN EMAIL ONLY. NO PHONE CALLS. Glenn Barnes

Location: Hampton Inn-Swansea, Ma 02777
Time: Sunday 3/17/19 @1:45am
Incident/Complaint:
I like to file a formal complaint . In the early morning hours of 3/17/19@ 1:45am I lost electricity in my home. I had a funeral attend in the morning-so a I packed my items and decided to get a hotel. I searched the internet for hotels in my area and deals. I came across the Hampton Inn Suites Express in Swansea, Ma. Upon arrival, I notified the desk clerk that I saw on the internet there was a deal for $105. He told me he could not honor that bc I didn’t do my reservation on line. I said ok, I will do it online then. I picked up my items and started to fill out the reservation online. He then tells me-“I hope you know you can’t check-in until 3pm-that’s how that deal works . You have to schedule within 24hrs. I said ok, that isn’t going to work bc I need a room now. He said the cheapest room he could give me was for $130 plus tax. I said ok. I wanted to pay 1/2 in cash and 1/2 on my credit card. I was told they didn’t accept cash. I said ok. I then asked if my check-out could be extended 1/2 hr. He told me that wasn’t possible bc I was not member . I said it’s 1:45 am-I am paying full price and you can’t extend my stay by 1/2 hour he said no. I said ok. The final straw happened when I requested an iron and was told bc I was not in a suite I could not use the iron. I picked up my bags and left . Horrible customer service . I will boycott the Hampton Inn. I travel monthly for work and will never stay at another Hampton Inn. We have a trip coming up to Florida and I’m having my husband cancel our reservations due to this incident . Horrible experience .

I was over charge several times and also they would not tax exempt me on some days when I gave them the tax exempt from twice (at arrival and departure). Attached is the copies of the receipts. Also I recieved my bank statement with fraudulent charges of $243.73. I left the Hampton Inn because of the bad service and maids going into my room without permission , I caught the twice in my room although I had the do not disturb sign. When I tried taking to the manager she refused to talk and told the front desk clerk to say "end of conversation we will not refund the charges " I felt very discriminated my co worker also check out the same day and didn't give them the tax exempt from till check out and they tax exempt her for all the days staying there.

On Wednesday March 13th, 2019 we had what was called The CycloneBomb that hit Denver, Co. The blizzard was so bad it caused power outages which we were unfortunately one of them, and we needed to get a room for my disabled son who is severely autistic, epliptic, and suffers from PVL to make sure he had a warm, safe place to stay until we regained power. I had to make a reservation and did through Expedia which showed there were rooms available at the Hampton Inn located at 6290 Tower Road Denver, Co 80249. I received a confirmation number through Expedia #7419250925967.
I tried to call the hotel numerous of times to make sure they received the reservation through Expedia for over an hour after making the reservation just to get a busy signal call after call. An agent finally answered after I sent my son and his caretaker on there way there through the blizzard, Not only was she rude, she didn't even care or try to help out our situation. Now I understand in serious circumstances that it can become very hectic and chaotic when natural disasters happen and tension and anxiety can flare. I have a degree in Travel & Hospitality and have managed many front desks in various hotels for over 20 years. But I have NEVER experienced the horrific attitude and unprofessionalism that was incountered not only by myself, but the Expedia agent that was trying to help us and my son's caretaker who drove in the severe weather to make sure he got to a safe enviroment.
Now I'm not sure or exactly what the agents name was, but from what everyone that interacted with her it was like Akisha, Akeeshia or something like it. She was working when I called at 6 p.m, 7 p.m. when she spoke with the Expedia agent named Ai, and my son's caretaker in person David Yoder. She basicly shut me out not helping and just wanted to get off the phone. She hung up on the Expedia agent a couple times and would not help with a solution with her, however she apparently did try to find other accomodations for my son when his caretaker tried to check in, but when she called 1 other hotel she gave up and then told my son's caretaker that she would rent them a "Out Of Service" room for $375. Considering the reservation I made was for $309. and for a regular King size room and I am kind of greatful she offered, but a "out of service" room. Being in the industry these rooms there is usually something that is broken or unacceptable hence being "Out Of Service" but to offer it for $375 is extortion!! And DEFINITELY taking advantage of the situation. Especially to a disabled person. And I was told by my son's caretaker the agent was not only rude to us but anyone that called the hotel while he was there and to also anyone that was there in person. I'm not sure where the MOD was or if there even was any, but this employee REALLY needs to be retrained, and taught how to handle herself in stressful situations. Being in the industry, you have to be a special kind of person to deal with the public in regular ordinary life let alone stressful, catostrophic situations. If she can't she shouldn't have a job in the hotel industry let alone in the public eye.
My son ended up NOT staying and luckily Expedia refunded our money, I would have paid any amount to keep my son safe, but I am sorry the attitude of the guest service agent really appauled everyone. It was already one of the worst days ever due to the freak snowstorm that had everyone on edge. As I said earlier I have managed front desks at Marriott's, and Holiday Inn's and if one of my employees would have done and acted the way she did, honestly she wouldn't have a job to come back to. I WILL NOT stay or book at a Hampton Inn or ANY HIlton affiliated hotels in the future and make sure EVERYONE knows what kind of hotel this is and hopefully the majority of your employees DO NOT act the way this agent did in ANY situation.
Please just say that this employee will be addressed about this and that the Hilton Brand takes pride in ALL their affiliated and sister hotels, corporate or franchised.
Thank you for your time in reading this and hopefully rectifying the situation.

Regards
Angela King

When we arrived at the Hampton Inn Darien Georgia Feb 16/2019. We enquired about availability and room rates, we were quoted $129 a night, when asked about discount for Law Enforcement or Triple A, the rate went up to $139 so with my discount it went back to $129. When we questioned the two staff working the desk they said they made a mistake re first rate, plus they had never heard of triple A. We were not the only people having difficulties with the staff, other people were told they didn't take gift cards for Hampton Inn as payment for rooms, we have never dealt with such incompetent staff. If we had not been travelling for over 12 hours we would have travelled on to a different Hampton Inn. We travel to Florida every year and stay at your hotels but after this experience we are seriously considering going elsewhere. Not only getting the run around with the room rate but the Security door at the back of the building that we were told to use was not working, luckily housekeeping was going out the door with garbage so they let us in, they said the front desk was aware that the door was not working. the Shower was plugged and the toilet seat was so loose you could not but the seat up as a man would. We went to the desk and told them we needed Maintenence but were told they did not keep staff on as it was a very small town, again incompetence. We requested another room but apparently no rooms available. I sent an e mail to the manager of the hotel and have yet to hear from them so this is why I have decided to contact you. I think a regroup and training of the staff would certainly be in order.
It is sad that a vacation can be ruined by such incompetence.

Filthy!!!! Furniture in the room looked like someone had urinated all over it. Furniture in breakfast area Discusting! Stood the intire time to a 120.00 bagel!

South Hill VA Hampton Inn. We paid for the King suite. At 9:10pm I notified the front desk clerk that the bed sank in the middle...which meant I spent the night pulling myself to my side of the bed. The clerk said she would notify maintenance in the morning. No mention to trade to another room. We checked out at 9am this morning and I brought it to the clerks attention again..no apology..no adjustment to my bill but thanked me for the notification. We are members. This is the worst Hampton inn that we have stayed in...it needs major overhaul.

Making, verifying, changing, confirming or cancelling a reservation at the Hampton Inn in Streetsboro, Ohio is not only time-consuming but extremely frustrating. After all is said and done, NOTHING is done in accordance with what is said or WRITTEN.
The General Manager was the worst contact of ALL!
Too much to write. If you want to keep me a Hilton Honors member—as well as a customer in Ohio (I still have reservations, I think), please call me today, Friday, March 8, at:
484-645-4866 ASAP. Thank you!
ROMAN FEDIRKA

My spouse Gayle Terry and I, (Gigi Medley) booked our stay at Hampton Inn, Stockbridge/Atlanta location, 7342 Hannover Parkway, Stockbridge, GA 30281. We arrived on Thursday, Feb. 28th and checked out on Sunday, March 3rd at noon. When our room was finally ready, we were assigned Room 306. We stayed in Room 306 (2 Queen Beds) from about 3pm until 9pm. We laid down to rest for a while and in a short period of time, Gayle had bug bites up and down her arm. The TV also became distorted and after calling to the front desk, they told me it was the cable and to unscrew the cable cord for a while and then screw it back. I did as directed by the front desk, however, the TV just would not cooperate, and after calling the front desk again, they moved us to Room 308. We moved to Room 308 and by early late Saturday night, Gayle was bitten on one side of her upper extremity (arm) and a huge bite on her pinky finger and wrist. By time we checked out Sunday morning, Gayle had a HUGE bite on her ankle which caused her ankle to swell. Her ankle was so swollen, she limped all the way home through the airports and was very miserable. Upon arriving home, I took her to our Primary Care Physician, and she was treated for BED BUG BITES!! I would like you to see our Primary Care Physician's receipt of visitation/diagnosis. I would like to speak with someone regarding our experience and compensation. Bed Bugs Travel so we had to isolate all the clothes in the luggage and this has been a very disturbing ordeal. Gigi Medley 703 472 9807

At this Hampton inn they are in heavy construction and still charging full price. I'm from out of town and they never mentioned that they where having work done on the rooms and hotel.

I was given a confirmation number (80743844) by a reservation specialist for a one night stay in the amount of $145(Federal Goverment rate). Once I arrived, the front desk said I was booked for two nights, and denied me the $145 rate and charged me $196 after taxes, and said they had no control to adjust it. I am sorely disappointed and very unhappy concerning this. 352 239 1540 or 352 598 2373

We were given a 2 Queen bed room on February 27th on our way home from Florida. One of the beds obviously had not been changed. When pulling back the bedspread, the bottom sheet & pillow were wrinkled as if someone had slept there. There were crumbs & lint on the sheet as well. The second bed appeared to be fine. I went to the front desk & the clerk was very apologetic, but unable to move us because of a full house. She explained that they were having problems with housekeeping. Naturally, my husband & I slept in the clean bed. She discounted our room from $89 to $40. When traveling, we always stay in Hampton Inns because the accommodations have always been top notch, and never had a problem with cleanliness. So, needless to say, we are very disappointed. Will be more selective in the future as to where we spend the night. Another situation that has me frustrated is that on the 26th of February, we called ahead to reserve a room with our Hilton Honor points at the Troy, Alabama Hampton Inn. My husband has medical issues and needs a handicapped room. We were told that a regular handicapped room was not available, and we would have to have the handicapped suite. A suite was not needed for us, as we were traveling & only staying 1 night. Because of this, we were charged 64,000 points instead of the normal 27,000 for this hotel. I feel this was unfair, as we should not be punished because a regular handicapped room was not available. I have pictures of the dirty bed but unable to upload.

Horrible Management!!!! Treat people bad and believe anything the staff says to keep themselves out of trouble. Long time customer but I will never go back to Hampton Inn in Desoto!!!! No washer, ice machine broken, and general manager does not know how to critically think!!! You!!!!

Ok had problems with your shuttle service, it seems tht picking up patients at the Houston Veterans Hospital is a last priority even when it’s 5 mins away and I wait 1 1/2 hours! Then I come in to the hotel and the person at the front desk is upset cause the driver came to drop me off and there are other people tht have been waiting 30 mins, I needed to get back cause I’m a liver transplant patient and needed my medication! I was talking to her and she starts bitching at me and waving her arms to get away from the desk, telling me all kinds of stuff, in front of other customers! I ask her for a number of the main manager and she gets a card and throws it at me, this happened at the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton
Reliant Park- Texas Medical Center. 1715 Old Spanish Trail
Houston, Texas 77054
The person’s first name is Nykkia! I don’t know but I didn’t cuss or use derogatory language for her to go off on me, she thought it was alright to talk to me tht way! Is this the way your employees are trained in your chain of hotels! I’m a veteran and I’m sure my patient advocate at my VA and social worker wouldn’t want to know how you treat veterans, they contract with your hotels! Hopefully I’ll get a response to this matter!!
Sincerely
Mr. Cordero

We stayed at the Hampton Inn at Windsor Mills Maryland from 2/21 to 2/24 in room #502, Wee received room service after our first night but it was very quick job. The second Night there was no room service ans according to the front desk the room was also not cleaned after we had checked out on Sunday. We were made aware of these because after we had arrived home we noticed her long multi colored phone charger cord, kindle fire and charger were left in the room. Probably plugged in at the night stand. The night person said she was in the room and they were not there but to call housekeeping in the morning if they did not call me. Since they did not call by 10 am, I called and had to leave a voice mail for housekeeping. When they did not call I called and asked to speak to the manager and left her a voicemail around 130. Since I did not receive a call at 330 I called corporate customer service and spoke with Mary. Mary followed the same steps I did and said they are missing, Sp I asked if the door was locked when we left then who used a key to enter the room and make the items be missing. She sad she would contact the manage, Tammi and would I please hold the next person I hear on the phone is the front desk clerk telling me the manager is unavailable and hangs up on me. I call corporate again and now talk to Alex who does the same steps and again when she puts me on hold so she can talk to the manager I end up speaking with the front desk again and am still no closer to resolving these issues. So if you like a dirty room and don't mind items with sentimental value go missing then stay here.

Date of Stay: 02.17.19 (1 night)
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West

Stay purpose was to attend a workshop on 02.17. Left the San Antonio area early in the morning and drove to the hotel hoping to be able to check-in early and take a quick nap and freshen up before going to the workshop in the afternoon.

PROS:
1. With the exception of one member, all staff encountered had a hospitality spirit – friendly, smiling, helpful.
2. The hotel and my room appeared clean (other than my room, I only visited the breakfast area and business center).
3. Becca – Front Desk Agent – was helpful in allowing me to check-in early; very much appreciated.
4. Breakfast offerings were well stocked, and the display was appealing; note that I was the first person at breakfast.

SAFETY:
1. Returned to hotel at approximately 9:15 p.m. on 02.17 and stopped by the Front Desk to make sure I had my key in my pocket. Daria – Front Desk Agent – was sitting at the community table in the breakfast area with a gentleman and it appeared that they were eating. She came towards the Front Desk and greeted me and asked how she could help. I stated that I was looking to make sure I had my key and when she saw that it was in my money clip with my credit cards, Daria stated that I should get another key as the credit cards will often demagnetize the keys and they will now work. She asked for my room number and I told her. She checked the computer and asked my name, I told her. She then made a new key. She NEVER asked to see my identification! What if I was someone with bad intentions? There are many instances in which a person may know the name and room number of a hotel guest so verifying the identification of a person asking for a key is always needed. (A review of the security tape from that time will show the interaction).

2. At approximately 9:00 p.m. on 02.17 I returned to the property and found the exterior to be dark. A check revealed that 8 (yes eight) of the parking lot light were not working, NONE of the building up-lights (and the ones to illuminate the flags) were working and one was obviously broken, a light over the side entrance door was not working and several of the light covers under the porte cochere were debris filled. The neighborhood around the property is sketchy (appears to be mainly low-income residences/apartments, several bars and adult oriented businesses including adult sex shops). The non-working lighting makes the exterior of the property dark (especially compared to the well-lit Marriot property next door) and may open the property and Hilton to liability exposure in cases of assault, robbery, break-ins, etc. that occur in the parking lot. (YES – I have pictures of all non-working lighting).

CONS:
1. I was not recognized as being a Hilton Honor’s Gold Member at check-in and did not receive a welcome gift (review security tape from time and it will show interaction). I did not say anything to Becca as I was appreciative of being able to check-in early which was more important to me.

2. No nametags worn by Becca or Tatiana (both Front Desk Agents) or Marcy (Breakfast Attendant).

3. Marcy – Breakfast Attendant – was wiping down item when I entered the breakfast area at 6:00 a.m. on 02.18. I greeted her with a warm good morning and in return I received a barely audible, gruffy-toned good morning. No smile, no eye contact, etc. It was obvious that she was not having a good day which resulted in a negative interaction.

4. The toaster was not functioning. It is a Krupp’s toaster which I don’t believe is commercial grade. Even with the toast level knobs turned to the highest level, after 4+ minutes the English muffin was warm but not brown or toasted. I tried both sides of the toaster (I really wanted that toasted English muffin).

5. I relayed the toaster issue to Marcy who walked over to the toaster to show me how to work it – on the way throwing her hands in the air and making negative comments along the lines that nothing was done before she got there, no one had made the coffee, etc. Once at the toaster, she stated I needed to press ‘bagel’ to get items to brown. When I told her that I had already tried that without success she said that I just needed to give it more time. I then asked if she had a back-up toaster and she said she did not. I decided to forego my muffin and went to a table to eat my other items. About 5 minutes later, Marcy brought over a toasted (very, very lightly) muffin which I told her I no longer wanted. (A review of the security tape from that time will show the interaction).

6. Tatiana – Front Desk Agent – was nice; however, when I went to the Front Desk at approximately 6:05 a.m. on 02.18, she had a plate of breakfast food on the front desk counter and was eating breakfast. This was detracting and not professional. (A review of the security tape from that time will show the interaction).

7. The bed was very hard – firm. I recognized that this can be a challenge for a hotel to get right as people want different mattress comfort levels. The ideal is somewhere in the middle. Perhaps a mattress topper would provide this ‘middle level’ of comfort. I wound up putting the pillows in a line on top of the mattress and then trying to sleep on those – not successful and not a good night’s sleep.

We checked in on February 15th. You charge the first night on my card. Then you held $125 in hold. When I checked out on the 17th you charge my card $190 and some change. But you left a hold of $125 on my card and you and the front desk stated it it'll come off in 3 to 10 business days which I think is BS.

I stayed in a room and the next day was charged $250.00 for smoking when i didnt smoke in the room at all. I went downstairs to smoke and came back up and went to sleep. I tried to talk with the manager but keep getting the run a round. Now they are saying shes in interviews all day. Spoke to the sales manager who told me a lie to my face. Ive stayed at one of your hotels before but never had a problem. This particular one here in Fayetteville is charging people for smoking when they didnt smoke in your facility at all. I wont give up because i didnt deserve this charge. Im a hard working mom and my money is for bills. I tried to enjoy myself one night at your establishment and this is the outcome. I dont trust hotels now for it seems like they charge when they want to since they have your card on file. I would never jeopardize my income to smoke in a room. Please help me because Laura Leal wont even talk to me and the staff is really rude to me since i have a complaint.9106895827

Hello my name is Dallas Smith. I am writing you in reference to the Hampton Inn in Bradley Illinois. I would like to inform you that the owner of that building by the name "Anil", who is a Mal, of who's last name I do not know is sexually harassing one of the female front desk attendants. He is sending her vulgar messages to her phone and telling her not to tell her managers that they are talking. I feel like she won't say anything because she is afraid she will lose her job over it.

I failed to remove a down jacket from the closet in my room and when I called to have it returned I was told it was not to be located. I have never had any reason to fear theft at a Hampton Inn. This is unacceptable. This jacket has been the only one which kept me warm post chemo. I went to the location of purchase to replace it and they no longer have the jackets. It is so simple. Tell housekeeping that the jacket must be returned in the next three days, leave it in the lost and found, and there will be no further action. This matter is something I intend to follow until it is resolved by the return of my jacket. My phone number does not appear on the attached bill. It is 317 403 1397.

Sincerely

John Diehl

The lady at the front desk at the location 2688 university Blvd in north Charleston SC. I brought my family to stay there but the lady Mandy at the front desk was very disrespectful. She told me that the establishment does not serve our kind and I wouldnt be able to use the restroom because my kind isn't welcome there. I honestly feel bad about that experience and I will never stay anywhere that allows a man to be turned away because I'm black. Hopefully something can be done about this woman. Thanks have a blessed day.

I had the worst service ever at your Hampton Inn Elk City Ok
The girl at the front desk when we went to check in 1-30-19 around 7pm was so rude I kept asking her why she was being rude and she got ruder as well as telling us we could go somewhere else. It’s was so out of line for her to speak and treat us the way she did. The night manager then called our room summoning us downstairs rudely and demanding a story from us of what happened in front of the girl, it was unreal. He had no intention of hearing a story he was very verbally aggressive with myself and my husband. You need to pull video to see what happened she as well yelled at us when we were going in the elevator because I was telling our group what happened for us to leave and she was going to call the cops. It was crazy
When my husband and I was with her and the night manager Casey he told us to leave the hotel meaning myself my husband and 3 other of our Employees. We did nothing wrong and you need to pull video because another man in the elevator told my husband she was very rude to him. She was so out of line as well as your Manager Casey. What happened to Customer Service ? I have never wanted to go across a counter as bad as I did tonight and slap them both in their face but of course I didn’t and wouldn’t.
You have a girl that looks like she is on drugs and is hostile as well as acts irrational. The whole issue started by her stating to me that we had reservations for the night before and I told her we did not and she began to argue with me and you have a night manager with rotten teeth representing your hotel with a nasty attitude and both had the most aggressive attitudes I have ever experienced in my life with me being the customer. Ridiculous
The hotel stinks as well as our room did when we went into it and a employee of ours took pictures of the mold all in the tub area in their room. We are Hilton Honor Members as well as many of our Friends and Business Associates. These two representatives of your Hotel should be fired for the way we were treated. We did nothing that should have had someone act so out of control, both of them that we were told to leave because they thought they had the power to do so.
They did us a favor, we are now at the Holiday Inn in Elk City and we are very happy and this is where we will continue to stay for now on. You lost 3 rooms one of the rooms for three nights and the other two rooms for 8 nights each and for what. What did we do to be treated so disrespectfully view the video I am sure they erased it because I told the guy Casey to look at the video. He demanded a story from us so rudely we couldn’t believe it. I will go to social media with the entire story of what happened our entire group is owed an apology. I will not let this go it’s the principle !!!

I called the Hampton Inn located in East Aurora, NY on Thursday January 24, 2019. A winter storm was predicted to hit the area where my son was working with possible travel bands. I had explained to the lady that my son is 19years old, he is working 40 minutes away from home but only 10 minutes away from East Aurora and he not be able to make it home due to the weather conditions. She stated if it was weather related then he was able to stay at the hotel. He has his own debit card and cash and I also would have booked the room with my debit card and sent his with a card authorization form. The weather ended up being good enough for him to drive home so he did not need to stay there. I then call again yesterday Tuesday January 29th and explained the same situation and was then told that since he is only 19 he cannot stay without an adult present. How do I get different information from different people? Today there is a travel band, my son is stuck at work 40 minutes away from home not able to go anywhere because he is 19 years old. He is adult enough to have a full time job, to get a car loan, to drive but not old enough to stay in a hotel by himself because of a travel ban not allowing him to get home? How is that possible nobody will allow him to stay at the hotel so he doesn't have to risk his life driving home, so he has nowhere to go because he is 19? If a minor flies from one state to another and a flight gets cancelled they get to be put up in a hotel room but my son cannot stay at your hotel because he is 19 and unable to drive do to 0 visibility and a driving band. Thank you for caring about the welfare of son

Frisco Assitant General Manager Field house Tyler Mc Granahan recommends we stay at the new Holiday Inn opening soon after we complained about the guest services. When you read his email, you may recommend he move to the Holiday Inn. He has no hospitality concept when it comes to long term Hampton Inn and suites guests.

I made reservations through a 3rd party. I called on 01/15/19 to make sure things were in order and verifying the indoor pool would be open. The pool was down for maintenance without a definite re-open date. I informed the clerk I needed the pool and needed to cancel by midnight if we couldn’t use it. The clerk, who I failed to get her name, told me to check back the following day on 1/16/2019. I told her about needing to cancel. She assured me I could cancel the day before my arrival on the 01/18/19 without a penalty. When I called the following day and was told the pool would not be ready. I tried to cancel with her and she told me I had to contact my booking company. I was charged full price for the rooms, treated improperly by the last clerk, and the 3rd party gave me $28 of my $208. I will never use Hampton Inn. They are some of the rudest and most dishonest people I’ve ever dealt with and I work in a correctional facility. VERY DISAPPOINTED FYI-If you look on Hampton Inn corporate site, there are many more of the same issues.

First, I'd like to say, we were very happy to see this new Hampton Inn built in Kennebunk Maine. In fact our visiting family stayed there this fall and have stayed in the Hampton Inn in Wells, Maine before this one was built. Great experience always. So when we were faced with the decision to return from Boston late night and wake our household up, we decided to just stay 2miles from home at the Hampton in Kennebunk. Rate was reasonable. We had just driven 1500 miles from NOLA as our flight was canceled due to winter storm Harper. Earliest return flight was 4 days out.So we drove. We happily booked our room. The late night clerk Joy, I think her name was, was very welcoming. All was great, no surprise as we have stayed at many Hamptons and Hiltons. ALWAYS pleased. Here is the issue, once home and settled in I started to get our receipts together for our trip insurance claim and came across an extra charge for $250 from the Hampton in Kennebunk. Ok, no worries, I'll call and have it fixed. When I called I was told it was a smoking fee! I was stunned. We Don't Smoke, find it disgusting! I asked to speak with the manager as clearly there was a mistake. I got Holly's voicemail. I did leave her a message, my head was spinning. I waited for a couple of hours and called back. I was told Holly was on a conference call for about another 15 minutes and was aware of my call. I was assured she'd call me back. Well it's 9am the next morning and I Still haven't received a call. We are a hard working family and every penny counts. We DON"T Smoke and never have! The only thing I can think of is I smudged over my morning giving of Thanks as we had just made it home safely from a weathered cross country trip.This seems extremely suspect behavior. No evidence of smoking, no call, as we live 2 miles from hotel. Charge processed the day after our check out. This is not right and I beg you to look into this. I certainly hope to hear from someone from corporate.

My husband and 2 boys stayed for three nights at the Suffolk VA Hampton Inn.
I found bugs in my bed. We put 4 in a zip lock bag and bought it immediately to the front desk and was given another room. And I had two bite marks. Felt and looked like mosquito bites.

Since then we have been on the phone with Hampton Guest services and Suffolk manager Sabrina.

Very long story but rounds down to. Per Sabrina Terminix did not find any bugs but treated the room. Apperently I am not privileged and/or it was not determined what the bugs were that I found in the bed and was laying with. I am not privileged to the report from Terminix And no reimbursement.

When my husband and I trapped 4 bugs there were still more. One was between the matress and boxspring. So maybe they were not there long enough to cause an infestation but long enough to get between the matress and boxspring.

We drove back home with our things in plastic bags. Took all our washable clothes to the laundery mat unsorted. Put everything on Hot water and Hot dryer even if our clothes might get ruined.

We have our suit cases, duffle bags, backpacks, wool coats, my husbands suite ect. are still bagged up on our back porch because we dont know what to do.

We don't allow anyone in our house or car and we don't visit anyone. I read it could take up to 7 weeks before we might know if we bought these bugs home with us.

This is devistating. And no one will do anything for us.

I am starting to doubt that the manager even called Terminix.

Beth 845-863-5099

I made a reservation to stay at the Hampton Inn at 20 Technology Drive, Coal Center, Pennsylvania for Friday, January 18, 2019. As my daughter and I were almost there we found out that her audition at the University had been canceled because the Governor of Pennsylvania had issued a Level 1 travel advisory. I told my daughter that we would call the Hampton Inn and if we could cancel our reservation we would turn around and go home because of the weather forecast otherwise we would continue on and spend the night. So I called the Hampton in at 1-724-330-5820 and I had the phone on speaker phone since I was driving, so my daughter also heard the conversation. “Jessica” answered and when I explained the situation to her she informed me that she had been authorized to waive the 48 cancellation policy and that we could cancel without any penalties. She also told us that if the charge showed up on my credit card I could call on Sunday or Monday and they would remove the charge. So on Monday I called because the charge showed up. I was met with a very rude person who would not help me at all. I asked to speak to someone in charge so she transferred me to the General Manager Marianne Linder at ext. #6106 and I got her voice mail. I related the situation and asked her to return my call. Well it is Wednesday evening and I have left several voice messages for her and she still has never returned my call. I have lodged a dispute with my credit card provider since I can’t get a response from anyone at the Hampton Inn. I have always like staying at your hotels but I am very disappointed with this situation to say the least. I would appreciate someone contacting me and standing behind what I and my daughter were told about our ability to cancel our reservation. I would hope that the Hampton Inn would honor what their employee told us.....Laurie

Horrible Do Not Stay Here, Linda and Andy are unaccommodating(especially to minorities), not trained in customer service, gave us small rooms near ice machine and elevators to save them money and space;
However they still charged our company the same rate (website no price difference).(One manager said they were full,another manager said we were limiting capacities, another one said note in computer, another one said contract expired which lie is it.)
The managers(and front desk clerks,everyone that was working 7-8 people gathered behind desk intimidating) were literally arguing and mocking us, employees interrupting and guest in lobby walking out.
Why steal peoples money and give service that you wouldn't expect in a dark alley? Hopefully they don't treat their family like that or would not be proud if the public could see their actions.... Lots of great hotels in the area if your with kids or family protect them and don't bring them here.
I post this to bring attention to what has happened some corporate attention can be helpful resolving this can help each employee grow.
Mt Juliet TN Hampton Inn

The hotel staff was unfreindly hotel was under construction the staff was to busy on the phone to take care of Coustomer only 1 ice machine working had to go to 4 floor for ice told the clerk no ice on 2nd floor she said we no that I should have them when I checked end if they had ice very dissatisfied in this Hampton and those in charge

If it was possible to give this zero I would. I have had the most infuriating Experience with Hilton. I have spent four hours on the phone trying to get someone to help me and been called a liar several times. I have proof of my original reservation and yet none of it matters. I have talk to the hotel as well as corporate and been hung up on. They continuously tell me that I do not have correct information when I even have proof in an email and when I want to keep explaining they hangup on me. This is the most ridiculous experience I’ve ever had. We book numerous times a year and I’m part of a gym that books hundreds of athletes numerous times a year. I have spent hours and hours trying to rectify this problem with no help. I am now paying double per night to stay at a hotel due to their negligence.

We have stayed at this location a number of times, many of them at the old building ! Being a light sleeper, I was very clear at check in on !/3/19 about my needs. I was told rooms away from Rt. 5 noise were taken but room 307 would be quite as the window is covered by a drape keeps the noise down. It was o. k. until the hotel quieted down. Well the room was NOT quite and I had little sleep that night. I advised the Mgr on duty next morning, he smiled and said he was sorry. Well I am very also and I would expect some compensation. At this point we will not consider this location and would suggest front desk persons due more than just rent rooms.

Googled Hampton Inn/1475 West Gateway in Boynton Beach, FL and obtained a reservation for 3 days for the evenings of January 7, 8 & 9. I was playing in a tennis tournament. I lost the second day of the tournament and asked the desk manager to cancel the room for January 9. The manager informed me that I had obtained a reservation thru a 3rd party and he would not credit me for the room. I later learned that the manager rented the room to another party after we checked out on January 8.

We are unhappy Gold Hilton Honors Members. If you are going to use 3rd parties to rent your rooms your desk should honor your standard practices.

Fred & Meredith Sutton

The manager is rude and condescending!
She embarrassed me in front of other guests.
I complained and received nothing but points.
Tried to reach out to her by phone and received the same unprofessional attitude.
Obviously customer service is NOT a priority.

there has been loud music playing in the hall ways, kids, people arguing, fighting in the hall ways now for two nights, this is a 10 day stay. I've contacted the manager, she came up and personally pointed out the room and the person.. that being me that made the complaint.. very unprofessional, i'm a honors member, the location is 3101 Coliseum Drive Hampton, VA. Normally this isn't the situation with a Hilton owned hotel
but this is unbelievably terrible managed place in a nice location...I would not recommend this place, certainly will never waste company money here
again.

We were attending a wedding this past weekend and got a reservation at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach Florida. When we first got there around 11am everyone seemed very nice and let us check in early. We would go outside and the beach was great but we can't having issues in the parking lot....There was some construction going on which was fine but we kept hearing very strange sounds in the parking lot. We sent our 18 year old daughter to parking lot and she was having problems with a couple guys saying things to her...She said they looked latino with alot of tats on their arms. They made her feel very uncomfortable her dad went to parking lot to confront them and didn't see them. He open the side outside door to a construction area and yelling, main guy of cleaning up hotel came out and he talked to him he says he does not know the guys we are referring to and said they are not employees. We went to front desk later when it happened again that lady walked outside and said she didn't see anyone but yet again she didn't recognize the description we gave her either...They all acted very strange about it like we were making it up.....Mu husband went in the bar and was telling bartender about it and had a drink then she said what can I do to make you just go back to your room and get out of here she didn't want anyone in bar to hear what he was saying......We ended up checking out that night and having to go to a different hotel because none of us felt safe there....I WANT and think I DESERVE my money back for this hotel room. What do I neeed to do to make this right???? Do I need to get an attorney or is there another way we can take care of this...???

The guys wanted her phone number was trying to touch her and telling her how beautiful she was and she smelled alcohol on them and they were in the same uniforms the other employees were wearing there even when everyone else said no they don't work here, they even told her they worked there.

RE: Reservations for Gibson 11-28-18 and 11-29-18
Hampton Inn, 2342 Boundary St., Beaufort, SC

To who it may concern:

On the above mentioned dates my family had two rooms reserved for two nights - one in the name of Mickey Gibson and the other in the name of Dorothy Gibson.

My son reserved these dates through the hotline months in advance to assure that we would have rooms (because of boot camp graduation.) When we arrived we were told the reservations were for one night. After much deliberation and insistence it was found that we did in fact have two rooms reserved (found it under another name?) and we were able to stay there for the two nights.

The hotline was telling us one thing and the hotel something else. Because of this lack of communication, it caused us several hours of grief because we would have had to search for another place to stay. I felt that the clerk should have done a lot more to assist us.

The night before we checked out we were told we would be comped for one night because of the inconvenience. I was charged for one night when I checked out. But, when I got my charge statement I was charged another night at a higher rate. This is unacceptable and unprofessional and caused an unnecessary frustrating experience.

I am disappointed that your company would not make some sort of amends since all the turmoil was due to your lack of communication.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

I’m currently here and will be until Dec 31.
Checked in Christmas Day. The afternoon shift are extremely rude especially Rayat. No running water for 6 hours and
No hot water for 2 1/2 days. No use of Laundry facilities , yet staff continues to say that’s available . I called myself and it’s under renovation and has been. Room was not as advertised. no in room safe, no microwave , Hooks falling out of wall in the bathroom. Backed up toilets. I’m traveling with my husband and handicap son. This is the WORST hotel ive ever stayed at. We have no other options due to the holidays. We are retired Military and would have stayed at the Naval Station however , they are booked.
On a more positive note: Housekeeping and maintenance are awesome and very nice.
To think we are here for 6 days is causing us a lot of undue and unnecessary stress.

I have stayed in Hampton Inn's all over the USA. Hampton Inn Silver Springs MD is BY FAR THE WORST CHECK IN EXPERINCE I HAVE EVER HAD. I AM FURIOUS!!! AND WILL NEVER EVEN CONSIDER STAYING HERE AGAIN & WILL NOW RE-THINK STAYING AT HAMPTON INN ANYWHERE.

THE BOOKING.COM RESERVATIONS MADE ON SEPTEMBER 25TH 2018 EVIDENTLY DID NOT MAKE IT INTO THE SYSTEM IN SILVER SPRINGS!!!! A COMPLETELY WASTED $500 PLUS DOLLARS. WHAT A MISTAKE RESERVING A ROOM HERE!!!!!!

On my check in date of Friday December 21st, 2018 I was not entered into the system!!! My reservation was made in SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!

TO UNDERSCORE THIS....I PHONED TWICE....TWICE!!!!!!!!!! TO ASK IF I COULD CHECK IN EARLY DUE TO BAD WINTER WEATHER THAT FORCED ME TO TRAVEL EARLY & ARRIVE EARLY ON DECEMBER 21ST.....I WAS TOLD BY TWO HAMPTON IN CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE THAT IT WOULD BE 'NO PROBLEM' CHECKING IN EARLY IN THE MORNING OF DECEMBER 21ST

i DID ARRIVE EARLY IN THE MORNING. THE RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL DESK CLERK 'EDWIN' COULD NOT EVEN LOCATE MY RESERVAITON. AND THEN PROCEEDED TO TELL ME THAT I HAD TO PAY FOR AN ADDITIONAL NIGHT.

THIS IS AFTER I CONFIRMED TWICE THAT IT WOULD BE FINE TO CHECK IN EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE SILVER SPRINGS MD HAMPTON INN???????????????????? ONE THING THAT I CAN ABSOLUTELY ASSURE YOU IS NOT HAPPENING THERE IS CUSTOMER SERIVCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM FURIOUS. THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER CHOICES OUT THERE. THIS WILL BE ESCALTED UP TO SENOIR STAFF UNITL I GET SOME ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE IMAGE ATTACHED IS THE RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL NIGHT DESK CLERK 'EDWIN; WHO HAD A SHABBY APPEARANCE AND WAS RUDE, UNPROFESSIIOANL AND COMPLETELY UNBECOMING OF YOUR ORGANIZAITONS STANDARDS.

I demand some answers guys.

What is going on at your Silver Springs locaition?

The Hampton Inn promotes interacial relationships on TV and their commercials and is not consistent with our beliefs and in my opinion is a contributor of the reason and problem of the decline of morals and values in America. U couldnt pay me to stay at that hotel.

Stay at four Hampton Inn from 12/6/2018 to 12/10/2018 as follow in order:

1695 Outlet Center Dr., Selma, NC 27576

101 S. Front St., Albany, GA 31701

2870 Lumpkin Rd. Columbus , GA 31903

1021 Clemson Frontage RD. Columbia, SC 29229

Services at all hotels were fine. But at one of the hotels, my sister in-law contacted bed bugs. The last hotel stated that it wasn't them. So I don't know which one. I like staying at Hampton Inn and would like to continue and don't want others to be infected with bedbug.
This is my second attend to email mail your.

Marty Wilson
301-922-9005

I stay at four different Hampton in from 12/6/2018 to 12/10/2018 as follow:

1695 Outlet Center Drive, Selma NC 27576
101 S. Front St., Albany, GA 31701

2870 Lumpkin Rd. , Columbus GA. 31903

1021 Clemson Frontage Rd. Columbia, SC 29229

Services at all hotels were good but I have one problem and that was bed bugs. My sister in-law was infected with bed bugs at one of the hotels and I don't know which one. I did contact the last hotel listed and they said it wasn't them. So, I don't know which hotel ,I like for your to follow up with this complaint before other get infected. I just don't want to lose faith in your hotels because of bed bugs, which can happen at any hotels.

Marty Wilson
301-922-9005

I was a guest at Hampton In,
My rice cooker pot was stolen from my car. I noticed at the hotel
Doing laundry 01 item was missing from the washer.. I had 41 itens and When I finished the laundry, only had 40.I left to watch cartoon with my son while the laundry was been done.{ don't know to wrte very well]

I am hoping you can lend some assistance as I have had no response from the Hampton inn in Brattleboro, Vermont.

In short, I am being charged for a room that I did not book or stay in. Back in October I booked two rooms for business, and then canceled two rooms prior to my stay. Below are the cancellation confirmations.

While speaking to a front end manager, she indicates that three rooms were booked, one of the rooms was not under my company’s name.

Jolene, the hotel manager, has not responded to numerous voicemails and messages I have left.

Failure to resolve this situation is creating a delay in the timely completion of expenditure reports that must be submitted monthly.

I am a Hilton honors member, love staying at Hilton hotels for business, but do not feel I should be responsible for a room that I nor my employee stayed at or booked.

I do hope you can lend assistance. Please feel free to contact me directly at 732-353-8055.

Cancellation number 21750669 and 19665388

Kevin Hoag, ACE
associate certified entomologist
Region 1 & 3 operations manager.
Rentokil North America.

I was employed at the Lewiston Idaho Hampton Inn. I had a family emergency and had to leave suddenly. My daughter went in on pay day to pick up my final check. They refused to give it to her until I returned 2 housekeeping work shirts. I contacted the Labor Board and Lewiston Police department and was advised this is illegal to withhold my paycheck. I will be taking action against this Hampton Inn.

I'm only giving this 1 Star because you don't offer anything lower than that. On Saturday, 12/8/18, after dropping off my wife's lunch at approximately 9:45 am, as I was leaving the hotel, the Housekeeping supervisor, named "Rosey" called me over to the front desk, and asked me not to bother her anymore. I advised that I was not bothering her, I was bringing her her lunch. She advised that I was not to come back to this hotel anymore. I advised her that I was EXTREMELY OFFENDED, that she would make such a remark as I was not causing any interruption of work or causing any commotion. During this time her tone became increasingly rude. She kept motioning for me to leave. I continued to explain myself as best I can that this is not the kind of behavior that a supervisor should be expressing; however, at this point, she (Rosey) was no longer listening. Completely disregarding everything I was saying, again being very RUDE! This is the second time that I have been treated EXTREMELY RUDELY by this employee. The last time, after dropping off my wife's lunch, I was exiting the elevator & as I passed her(Rosey) I greeted her by saying, "Good morning, Rosey, how are you?". To which she reacted by VERY RUDELY ignoring what I said, breaking eye contact with me, and proceeded to get on the elevator without saying a word. HOW RUDE! This kind of behavior in many jobs will at least get an employee written up, and in some cases...fired! This is the same woman who treats my wife like DOGSHIT! Just because I am the husband of an employee, does not give her the right to treat me like DOGSHIT as well. This treatment of both myself & my wife should not go unpunished. This is the kind of thing that can give a company like Hampton Inn, a really ugly mark on their otherwise exemplary record. I have also spoken with several other employees & former employees (who left the company just because of Rosey) who have a major problem with the way she speaks to them as well. People don't leave jobs...they leave bosses! & this lady is bad news for Hampton Inns. I may be contacted at 214-287-2543.

My wife and I spent 4 days @ the Hampton in Buckhannon W.V. 11/20,21,22 * checked out on 23. My wife is handicapped & has difficulty walking so obviously we need handicap parking. There was a BOAT permanently parked in the handicap space nearest to the front door. My wife was so upset she made a remark to the front desk each & every time we passed them.

I was not able to chk in on my reservation date because my flight was changed. I checked in the next day on the Nov 29th. I was charged for the 28th and the Associate said I was still responsible for that day. Payment was received without me presenting my payment menthod. Also my room should have been exterminated. The Assoc. Said it could not be exterminated because the lady bug but I killed 2 roaches. 1 as soon as I chked in and another in the bathroom. I was very disappointed overall.

On October 26, 2018, we were checked into a room at the Sevierville, TN Hampton Inn. I (Ronald J Harrell), am disabled and have serious problems getting up from a sitting position. The toilet, in the room that we were rented, was approximately one foot above the floor, which caused serious issues with my being able to get back to the standing position after using the toilet. I was unable to stand by myself, and had to enlist the help of my wife, who is also in poor health, to pull me up to a standing position. Using this toilet caused me unbearable pain in my knees, which then affected my ability to sleep that night. The next morning, my wife went to the front desk and advised the desk clerk that our current room was completely unacceptable and requested a new room, with a normal sized toilet. The sales clerk was gracious enough to find us another room that had an acceptable toilet. Having said this, I want you to know that we stay exclusively with Hampton Inn whenever we travel, and have done so for many, many years. We also know that Hampton Inn's slogan is, "if you are not happy with your stay, then it is free." Because of our loyalty to your company over the last 20 plus years, and the fact that we were NOT satisfied with out stay at your hotel on 10/26/2018, we feel that it is only appropriate that we not be charged for that night. We would love to continue to use Hampton Inn when we travel, but would probably be forced to find another hotel in the future, if this issue is not rectified to our satisfaction. In other words, a full refund for the night of October 26, 2018. We truly hope that Hampton Inn will "step up" and make this issue right, and restore our faith in your company.

Hampton Inn, Clinton, New Jersey
While a guest at your Clinton, NJ Inn I used the guest laundry. When I removed a load from the dryer every article of clothing was covered with black grease.
I immediately reported it to the front desk. I took the clothes with me and the evening attendant took pictures, apologized and said the Manager would be in later. She too inspected the clothing and instructed me to compiled a list for replacing the clothing and email it to her. I tried rewashing that evening and again several times when I returned home with no success.
After emailing the replacement list I followed up with a phone call and spoke to Valerie Beeler, Sales Manager. I was informed she had to talk to the owner (?). When I called again she told me I had to send the damaged clothing and they would reimburse me for postage. I promptly sent the clothes even though Valarie herself and the evening attendant saw them first hand when it happened not to mention the pictures that was taken. Since then I have heard NOTHING except to confirm they received the clothing and the owner would have to make the decision. I have called twice and not reached Valerie although I left messages.
The total replacement cost is $335.99. 5 men’s shirts, 2 women’s shorts and some undergarments. I sent it itemized and a breakdown of my sources for determining the cost.
My husband and I were on vacation and we stayed at Hampton Inns probably 10 nights out of the 13 days we were traveling. Our experiences were good except for this problem. Image our disappointment that your New Jersey faculty doesn’t follow through and does not work to resolve legitimate guest issues.
Marydel “del” Phillis
21915 Westwind Drive
Elkhorn, Ne
402-659-3118

Made reservations at the Hampton Inn in Iowa City on Rt 1, Due to unforeseen circumstances we were unable to keep reservation. I called to cancel and was told that you have to cancel one month in advance, seriously never heard of such a policy. We were told that because it was a weekend for football we could not cancel and would be charged a one night fee, we had reserved the 22 and 23 of Nov. So we are charged 197.00 for not canceling a month ahead of time. This has made it so we will consider going elsewhere to stay the next time, and it wont be the Hampton Inn. we have been loyal customers up until now but this is very poor customer service. Judy W

Reservations 11/16 check in-11/18 checkout. My wife and I have stayed here many years for football weekends. We had asked for Rm. 129 which is near the rear door for ease of access to the parking area. On 11/16 we called the desk from our home to clarify a payment from the previous weekend and we also discussed the reservation and were told that we had room 129 reserved as we had requested. When we arrived in the PM we were told that Room 129 and our alternate request Room 127 were already taken. The guests in Rm 129 decided to stay another night and Rm 127 had been taken also we were told. We were offered Rm 131 which we accepted. The following was what we encountered in Rm 131:
1. The dead bolt latch would not close because the door had sagged so far down
2. The bathroom countertop is not much more than half the length of other rooms and we asked for a table for our countertop needs and were told nothing was available.
3. The commode seat was completely disconnected on one side
4. The commode did not flush properly
5. The mattress had a pretty big sag which was not good for my back
6. The next day we were offered a swap to Rm 128 which has a queen size bed (vs our kings size reservation) and we declined. It seems our requests for the room of our choice were ignored in favor of the guests already in hand.

We did not have a pleasant experience and did not feel that most of the front desk employees were very sympathetic. We asked for a discount for our unpleasant room and were dismissed about that. We do not plan to stay at the Hampton Inn Buckhead again. There are numerous inns in the area that are no more expensive.

I recently stayed at your hotel at Pine Knolls Shore for training for my job on November 14-16, 2018. This area recently had Hurricane damages from Florence. The same week of my arrival I was informed of a tornado had hit in the area and a phone call was made to check to see if things were ok for my arrival. I was told things were ok. When we arrived people were fixing on the roof due to damages that is not a problem but while in our training there was a water leak in the room where the training was taking place. There were several people in this training that became ill from the mold and mildew in the room. In our room it appeared to be fine but we find water spots in the ceiling letting us know that there had been water leaks in the room. We were in room 306. On today while in the room where the training took place my nose was congested and drainage from my sinuses started to drain in the back of my throat and I had a sore throat. People complained to the the manager of the hotel and she was not accommodating at all. Some of the people in the class was told there were no other rooms available and then others were told there were rooms available. I know that things happens beyond your control but if there was that much water damage at the hotel the trainers should have been notified about the water damage to the hotel so the training could have been cancelled or moved to another location. With this water damage there was mold and mildew and now everyone is sick.

The kindness of the staff was the only redeeming factor in our stay. Damaged street signs/ poor landscaping, tattered carpeting, white fluorescent buzzing lights, and motel style decor/fixtures in the hallway to our suite foreshadowed the unpleasant & unacceptable experience. We opened the door & found worn and damaged furnishings, bathroom vanity, stained shower curtains & caulking, weathered carpet, and simply poorly maintained property. Sheets looked stained. Felt like a motel room in a pornographic film. Did not want to touch the bedding. Used Lysol and considered this a growth moment and tolerated conditions to minimize stress on our host in the StoneMountain, GA area. Finally decided to leave when we awoke to a gurgling sound in the bathroom and found human waste/stool emerging from the drain and filling the bathtub...yes!!! We called the front desk, packed our bags and left the property.

Manager apologized profusely and we understood that life happens...but the plumbing nightmare reflected larger infrastructure & maintenance problems. Staff was VERY kind when we requested new bedding after check-in, and tried to help- but they were not miracle workers. Clearly they were trying to maintain a sinking ship. The community, your employees and your reputation deserves better. Especially disappointed that we did not receive response to the emailed survey completed! No longer inclinend to make Hampton a choice for future stays...only a last resort when I travel and it’s the only option for the area. Deeply saddened b/c I’ve used your properties for over 25 yrs...even as a referral for friends/ family when hosting large events. Grew up in a “hospitality” minded community- the real shame is that this reflects a longstanding problem, and a decision must have been made to make profit margins a priority and continue with no concern for the long term / unintended consequences to guests and staff and the Hampton Inn brand. KW

I AM A INVALID-STAYED AT HAMPTON INN 2 NIGHTS AT BUFFALON.Y.-NEAR AIRPORT HAVE BEEN RESIDING IN A NURSING HOME GOT A HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE ROOM-HAD BEEN LOOKING FORWARD IN SLEEPING IN -A COMFORTABLE BED-SINCE THE NURSING HOME BEDS WERE SHEER TORTURE TURNED OUT THE BED IN THE ROOM WAS LIKE SLEEPING ON A ROCK I COM[LAINED TO THE FRONT DESK-THEY MADE NO EFFORT TO ACCOMMODATEME-I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN &RECOMMEND IT TO NO ONE-I DIDN'T SLEEP AT ALL FOR 2 NIGHTS PRIOR TO THE FUNERAL SERVICE OF MY BEST FRIEND
sincerely&disappointed in extremes-RICHARD WEINBERGER
rickw578@yahoo.com

We stayed 2 nights at the Hampton Inn on Druid Hills in Atlanta. It was my, my husband and my 71 year old mother. We are in Atlanta atleast 2 weekends a month for business and pleasure and have stayed at many places. Upon returning home, we found an additional $265 charge on our Visa from the hotel. When we called to inquire, we were told that someone in house keeping reported the room un-useable due to smoke and that we were smoking in the room and that was what the charge was for. First of all, not only do we not smoke, but my husband and I are allergic to smoke and get migraine headaches whenever either a smoker is near, or even from yard burning. When I told the manager this, she said that the smoke was not from cigarettes. When she told me this, I remembered that the outside hallway smelled musky and the air in the hall was not working when we arrived. Later, the next night, when we used the stairwell I mentioned to my mom and husband that it smelled like marajuana. They both agreed, and we again noticed the musky smell in the hallway, but there our room was fine so we just went about our night. The clerk and the manager that spoke to me on the phone both insinuated that I was lying and told me that their housekeepers are "trained in identifying" smoke in the rooms. I informed her that she clearly had an employee who smoked and was trying to hide it by blaming customers and that it is fraud as far as I am concerned to charge me as I have never smoked in my life and clearly they was a lying employee. I was beyond offended that they would accuse me of such a thing and charge my credit card without any evidence. I was told a manager would be in touch with me today and I have head from no one.

Incidentally, the room was had much deferred maintenance that I am confident would never pass a quality control inspection by hour corporation. The electric wall plug was not only loose, but hanging loose from the wall, the granite in the bathroom had a huge crack down the middle and was literally glued together, the paint on the bathroom ceiling was peeling,the tub faucet was falling out of the wall, the tub door hinges were rusty and the bath tub paint was cracked everywhere.

I have stayed at Hampton in many times in the past and never had a single problem. This charged needs to be taken off immediately, and I expect an apology from both the local owner and the corporate office as I have never been treated like this and accused of something so ridiculous.

My husband Albert and I stay at Hampton inn frequently, always the one on Tower Rd when we are in Denver. We made a reservation for the 6th when we meant for the 5th. There was no one at the desk but Shawn when he told us gleefully, Your reservation is for tomorrow and we are full. No..'I am sorry, there are lots of hotels nearby', anyway I can help,etc,etc. JUST ABSOLUTELY RUDE. We asked if he could help us get a room at the closest Hampton inn. No!

So we are very happy a mile away at the Couryard Marriott where we will be staying in the future. Please let Shawn know that all it would have taken was a simple ' I am sorry that happened'. Sheila Frost

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn on Hospitality Lane in Fredericksburg VA from 9/23 to 10/23. I have been a HHonors member for >10 yrs. I was staying in the area related to work (federal govt). The following are issues that I encountered during my stay:
1. When I first arrived, the front desk staff was very rude, impatient and not polite. I did not receive the usual complimentary items that I normally receive when I have stayed at Hilton properties as a HHonor member.
2. My colleague was placed in a suite at the same federal rate, however, when I asked to be changed to a suite, I was told I would have to pay extra, which I denied.
3. Since I was staying at this hotel for 30 days, I asked if I could have a microwave in my room. I was told no. I have never ever stayed in a Hilton property and did not have a microwave.
4. On day 3 of my stay, I woke up in the morning and found multiple bites on my neck, torso, arm, leg. I immediately told the manager on duty and he verified indeed the room was infested with bedbugs. I have him stating this on a voicemail. He offered to move me to a suite and wash/dry clean my clothing, which I accepted. Over the next day, the symptoms became worst (see pictures). I take daily oral chemotherapy, so I was required to take steroids. This impacted my work for a few days. Management stated there was nothing else to be done. I also contacted the corporate number, but was told to submit a complaint online
5. I removed the do not disturb sign from my door 2-3 times per week so that housekeeping could clean and refresh my room. Housekeeping only changed the towels. They did not clean the bathroom, sink, vacuum or change the sheets. I complained to local management. Although housekeeping returned, they still did not clean my room thoroughly.
6. The male manager was very accommodating and helpful, however, the female manage was very rude, inconsiderate and did not demonstrate any customer service skills what so ever.

My agency will be sending multiple colleagues (10) to this area for 30 days at a time (Oct-Mar 2019) and I recommended they do NOT book rservations at this location. I was extremely disappointed in this Hilton property. I travel frequently and I make sure I stay at a Hilton property because I have always been satisfied with the accommodations and service. I rate this entire stay 2-3 and I will never stay at this location again.

I recommend the local staff (female manager and front desk staff) receive additional training in customer service. Also for my inconvenience, I should have been offered at minimum 1-2 free nights at a Hilton property and or additional,points for my HHonors account.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact me at the listed email (dorseke@gmail).

I was a guest at Hampton Inn in Greenwood, MS Oct. 19-21. There were 3 live snakes found in the hallway of the hotel. The party that I was with had reserved the four rooms at the end of that hall two on each side. Maintenance was called and a young lady that was with the group I was with helped to remove the snakes. When we spoke with the front desk clerk we were told that no other rooms were available but if someone failed to check into one of the reserved rooms we could be notified. No one ever contacted us again. The clerk tried to make light of the situation saying they were small and I didn't have anything to be afraid of. I do not feel that 3 live snakes (two were at least 3 feet long) to be a laughing matter. After that I could not even sleep that night.

I was refused a room on 10/17/2018 after my family was promised a block of rooms for bereavement. I ended up staying with Ken Condon and his wife Dianna in room 203. Wanda was the attendant the evening of 10/17/2018. She was not helpful and refused to allow myself or my family access to the snack area stating that the computer systems were down. The computer system outage was the reason she cited for refusal of the room as well. Room 203 was under construction and did not have a locking bathroom door. Construction materials and a damaged door were also noted. This stay was disappointing and not typical for my experiences at Hampton Inn.

Mandy

On 26 September 2018, I contacted your hotel, Hampton Inn, Montgomery, Alabama, to make reservations for 5 and 6 October 2018. The reservation was made. The price quote on the telephone and subsequently provided to me by e-mail was $362.84.

Those dates were important to me as I was traveling from Huntsville, Alabama, to Montgomery to attend a conference. When I arrived in Montgomery on 5 October 2018, and walked into your hotel that day around 2:30 p.m., I had the quoted price of $362.84. When I got to the front desk to give my name and state that I had a reservation, I was told that the cost would be $588.00. I immediately objected. I stated that I had a reservation for a cost of $362.84. After my protests, I then was quoted a price of $488.00. I again stated that that price was not the quoted price given to me of $362.84.

I walked out of your hotel and called you toll free customer service number. I telephoned that number around 2:45 p.m. CDST on the same day, 5 October 2018. I talked with your customer service representative. I told your customer service representative that I had a reservation for two days with the cost being $362.84. I then informed him that I had just entered your hotel and was given a check in cost of $588.00 and with my stated objection provided that I thereafter was give a cost of $488.00.

I told your customer service representative that I had reside in Hampton Inn hotels before and never had a "bait and switch" pricing change of this nature. In order to give your hotel notice, I told your customer service representative that I would not be residing in your hotel due to the deceptive pricing. Your customer service representative stated okay and then apologized for the bad experience that I had with your hotel.

This week when receiving my Wells Fargo statement for this month, I saw a Hampton Inn charge of $181.42 on my statement. I did not reside in the subject Hampton Inn on 5 October 2018. I immediately access your website to register a complaint. I also called your customer service to verbally state my complaint about I asked the customer service representative what is the nature of the change, and he stated failure to appear or show up. I told him that not only did I show up but I was given a "bait and switch" experience when I tried to check in. I the customer service representative that thereafter I called your customer service representative to inform your company that I would not be residing due to the deceptive pricing.

Please check your records to include my telephone notice call to your customer service representative on 5 October 2018 around 2:50 P.M. CDST to inform him that I would not be residing in your hotel on 5 and 6 October 2018. Thereafter, please remove the $181.42 charge from my Wells Fargo credit card.

David C. Points, Jr., Esq.

I booked a room for my daughter and a few friends for her 16th birthday.. I left them there to go prepare food.. it's was two complaints at 9 pm stating they was loud.. why I was still at the room why the room was quiet they was eating it was two more complaints. The people in the next room had dogs and kids and of course white.. the kids was kick out the room at 1:40 for laughing and talking.. I guess the people next door never been teenagers before.. they was not disrespectful just trying to have a good time.. then had the police called on them..

First of all I need to mention that we chose the Hampton based on great reviews from AAA. Also booked through them. Our stay was for 8 nights September 18th through the 26th 2018. First three days bed was not made, trash not collected, floors not sweeped carpet not vacuumed. Day three I went down to the front desk to request clean sheets. And I proceeded to change the sheets, make the bed and empty out the trash, I also had to request clean towels periodily more than three times. And on day two the toilet seat broke snapped right off while being sat on. The front desk staff apologized and did not even offer some kind of compensation.( Did not even offer to change the sheets) Floors never did get cleaned.

Have feedback for Hampton Inn?