Google Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

208+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Google corporate: 650-253-0000

Running false ads for live career resume builder! I did not receive your refund at all for Feb. Also i informed you since Jan. to stop charging me, but my credit card still being charged 39.8 USD this month. Live career did not get my permission to charge me on monthly basis 39.8 USD, also ,there is nothing showing that you are going to charge a monthly fee when i enroll for resume builder. I'm going to report to the Fraud department for livecareer cheating customer! I request to have my matter sorted out ASAP.

Comment (1)

Despite three weeks of constant calls emails chats, in order to remove an old telephone number from an old duplicate account at a closed business address Google simply do not edit the number or remove the site address. This is costing my business thousands through many lost calls. Why can they not do what I ask and simply remove the incorrect number? Getting desperate now. I may need to resort to legal action if no resolution. Disgusting non existent service.

Comment (0)

Somebody has posted a very bad review on my company on google and I want it removed it is affecting my business. Yet Google will not respond to my calls to their customer service department. Well, guess what, now my complaint is about Google!

Comment (0)

The complaint is about the appalling condition the Google search engine is and the problems it causes me when I am using it. Nearly everyday when I use Google, the screen freezes or disconnects from the Google server and sometimes the server is unavailable to be used. The Internet now has been around for at least 40 years now and with it being 2016, we should have technology now, which stops these from occurring.

I am surprised to see the state of the Internet be like this still in this day an age. I think the Internet will become much worse as time goes on, because it seems to me that no lessons have been learned from the mistakes you have made. When people such as myself looses connection I then loose everything I was working on.

Comment (0)

As a small business owner I could not help but notice business has slowed down a lot. So I looked on my google page and was shocked to see something right under my site on google saying complaint board. I read the complaint it was a total lie. However then I noticed below somewhat page another disgusting bogus site called ripoff report. Then another one all repeating the same comment from this woman who is complaining because she was called a name when she called to annoy us. Business is gone no orders are coming in and the fake phoney Complaint Board site is nailed to the top and bottom of MY google page. Thanks for destroying my business Google!

Comment (0)

We requested Google to remove outdated content as this content is deformatory and to date Google did nothing. Their customer service does not exist!

Comment (0)

I have a one complaint about Google -- my mobile contacts are not sync'd by google contacts. Lost all my contacts because of this problem.

Comment (1)

I was sent an email by some one posing as google saying I have won a google lottery asking for in formation I sent it back and then another person emailed me with confirmation number and I have tried to email them back it tells me unable delivery failed. Please let me know whats happening with this if its a scam then I think you should know about gmail scams?

Comment (0)

I took Google's advise and upgraded to google windows 10 and my computer did not function properly as it has cost me $120 new zealand to revert it back. I took advise offered by Google and I think the corporate office should credit my account I spent on this faulty product. If not I will call the customer service number again to complain.

Comment (0)

I can't find customer service for Hangouts so I'm trying a complaint through here. I tried sending a photo through Hangouts and chose my Hangouts contact, but it sent the message via MMS without warning me it was going to do so. As a result I have been charged. I know it's only 35 pence, but if I hadn't have noticed I could have been charged much more. I've also wasted my time trying to find some way to talk to a human being at Google but I can't see a clear way. I thought they would like to hear from their customers but I guess they don't care.

Comment (0)

People have been stealing products like gmod off of the internet! Please stop this because i am getting really annoyed with Google not doing a thing about it! it is very annoying and these people think they can do whatever they want. I don't understand why they insist on stealing things, but please do something about it.

Comment (0)

I used Google flight to book a Ryanair flight for the day after it was booked. During the booking process, Google flight changed the date of the flight to the day after and was not made clear until confirmation of this booking. This is an issue as flights are being marketed on wrong dates of departure.

Comment (0)

We have thousand of calls a day from Google. Say to update our listing. But the Listing is for another company. They will only speak to the owner. If I called Google and asked to speak with the owner, How far would I get. We need these scam calls to stop ASAP.

Comment (0)

I'm trying to open my google account. Every time i receive discouraging messages. Till this movement i am not able to open the account and will share my complaint until I get satisfaction.

Comment (1)

I have a 2012 nexus 7 tablet which worked just fine before successive "upgrades" turned it into an unresponsive piece of junk. I complained before and the reboot, clear unused apps etc suggestions were a total waste of time. Basically, if your geeks had bothered to test the lollipop and successive upgrades against the 2012 nexus 7 they would have very quickly seen that anything beyond KitKat was a waste of time. If this was a cynical marketing ploy to force customers to go out and upgrade to the latest ñexus you got it wrong with me. I will not be purchasing another Google product again and will not be recommending them to anyone either. In order to retain my custom I would recommend that you offer a "downgrade" path back to KitKat so that I can use my tablet again and not go out and purchase an opposition product. I look forward to getting a useable reply from you other than the usual corporate fob off.

Comment (0)

I would rate my Google customer service experience as a -10! I have tried to call several times and have spoken with multiple agents and NONE of them EVER do what they say. I have been trying to access our business online reviews for one month now. I have spoken with so many different agents (Mandeep, Ashis, Ksure, and Ceva just the last 4 names I started keeping up with) I have a business account that has reviews. I know that google likes for you to reply to your reviews and that communication is what helps your "online presence" as well as where you come up when someone "googles" you.

I have not been able to access our google reviews for over a month now. I would LOVE to respond to the reviews we have but because google's employees don't want to fix this. I am still not able to access our business reviews. Everyone tells me the same thing "we will escalate the problem". This has been escalated so many times the head of google should be working on it by now. Thank you google for damaging my online reputation and keeping me from being able to do a thing about it.

Comment (0)

I am the head of an organization called Anthropological Survey of India (under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India) located at Bogadi 2nd Stage in Mysore. Our office land line telephone no. But this number has been notified in Google as the telephone number of BSNL which is wrong. Due to this mistake committed by Google, several calls are received everyday from people, mistaking our number as BSNL number. It is a great nuisance caused to us. Please immediately rectify this by removing the following notification.

Comment (0)

I don't appreciate you pushing your evolutionary views on me on your opening web page. I will be using another search engine.

Comment (0)

I notice someone hacked into my Google account and change my recovery password information. I took snapshot of the contact info. of this hacker. How can Google help in taking legal action?

Comment (0)

I Googled that site and alarms went off and I got a bad virus that took 6 hours to fix and my computer has never been right way too slow. Please shut them down. that is octavemusic that I'm talking about it wouldn't let me type it in the company name space but Google needs a better way to report websites that contain a virus!

Comment (0)

I have a smartphone but it cant load anything, it jumps around to different pages, i had to unsubscribe from games i paid for but couldn't play, its so slow, pictures messages and sites wont load because that red star comes on and freezes everything.

Comment (0)

Someone with an email address has been stealing from my credit card to buy Google games and whatever from Google. Also I have been getting emails for this person at my email address. I have sent messages to Google informing them about this for quite some time and for a few days I quit getting emails for this person now I got it again today showing fraud. I would suggest that you contact this person and stop them from doing what they're doing and also stop sending her emails are his emails to my address. The last email that I got for that person I can not do anything with so sorry I can't send you the info unless you can call me and help me give it to you. Google's customer service seems to be a bit off for such a large corporation, there is no complaint line or anything.

Comment (0)

On Nov 9, 2015 over $90 of unauthorized charges from your Google Social went to my card without my permission. I want the backed and disconnect from my Google social account. I have called my bank which is a federally run debit account for social security recipients. My telephone number has been given to Google with no help yet. I am expecting to hear by phone within two days or I will take legal steps. I have already called the child's father (boy is 14) too young to be on your sites anyway and he will deal with the boy. If he doesn't I will file charges and get help to retrieve my money.

Comment (0)

All right. First of all, my sister thought it would be funny if I wasn't able to make a Google email account so she took my iPod and made it to my birthday. I'm 14 and you have to be 13 to make an account so she said I was 10. She made it all the way to the end and then hit 'done' and it took her to the 'you are under aged' page. Now I try to make an actual Google account and it always goes back to that page and I can't get anyone to delete it. So much for Google customer service!

Comment (0)

I am facing a bug in Google gmail chat of hangout. I am describing it in step by step detail below so that someone can help me.

1) Open gmail
2) Enter your user name and password
3) When gmail is loaded and its hangout loads properly click on the chat text box
4) Type and message to a contact and send
5) Press on the mouse roller button to auto scroll up and down (press it in the hangout area)
6) Remove the Cursor from that place to any other place on the document
7) The issue rise at this stage i.e. We will be not able to click on the hangout textbox neither we will be able to chat with our contacts until we refresh the whole page manually or to start a new tab window and browse it again

Comment (0)

Our products were up there for years, no problem, then all of a sudden a month ago they shut us completely down. Over multiple conversations with a rep, the upshot seems to be that the shipping and tax amounts ended up LOWER on our main website than they were in Google Shopping. There's absolutely no way we can get accurate shipping amounts to show in G Shopping because we have no idea where the product is going! I have no idea what G expects us to do in order to make it exact. I have no idea at this point how to fix this, and the G reps are VERY non-helpful.

Just got off the phone with Google customer service again. Talked to somebody different (whoever answered, David was his name). He looked up the case and tried to transfer me to the rep who has been "helping" us thus far (Vincent)... I told him no, that's not helping. We've (our marketing guy was dealing with this before, now it's me, IT) already talked to that rep 10 times and nothing's moving, we're getting no direct steps for action to just fix whatever the problem is.

I told David that I need to talk to either his or Vincent's supervisor, not to crap on them but to just escalate this because obviously Vincent and David don't have whatever info they need to be able to offer a solution for us. I was told it would be 2-3 days before I get either a call back or an email from one of the supervisors. What a nightmare.

Comment (0)

Hi i can't use the google search engine as it keeps having a popup that prompts me to except its advertising terms and conditions, even though i have gone through the other options to switch the ads & cookies off. Is there something else i have missed. This is getting on my nerves now. If i have to go through this procedure every time, i will use another such engine.

Comment (0)

I accidentally hit the delete key and deleted the email associated with all of my information linked to it. I called to get tech support on how to recover the email address, which should be a simple procedure. The man who answered my call was in another country, spoke Indian, and was VERY difficult to understand. He kept asking some question, but i could not understand him, and when I finally told him that I didn't understand what he was saying, he began to YELL at me, was rude, abrasive, totally unprofessional, and actually hung up on me! I expect more from a corporation such as Google. This is not a hard problem to solve; it's a simple recovery. I am enraged that ANYONE would speak to a customer in such a way. How are you training these people and what makes them feel as if they can speak to a customer in this way without repercussions? I called the following number 1-888-278-0751 at 8:36 a.m. on 10/25/15. This issue now becomes two fold: 1) I need customer service to help me recover my account; 2) I need someone at Google to make me understand why this person is working for your company. Clearly, he needs terminated or you need to retrain your entire staff.

Comment (1)

Someone has hacked my gmail account and he is using my e-mail address. I change the password everyday and I even register for verification code which is only asked once after I change the password. Every morning when I get into my account the verification code is not asked and the same person or people with the IP 141.0.13.13; 82.145.22.229; 82.145.221.205 which are from Kenya and Netherlands as it shows on last activity. I now don't trust this verification code system if the person can always have access into my account.

Comment (0)

I was trying to access Quirky, the site where inventors pitch ideas, I was funneled into a site called "Enhance". I mistakenly assumed it was part of Quirky and detailed my idea. I found out later they are not, but only after they gained access to that idea, under false pretense. They should be prosecuted for wire fraud.

Comment (0)

I am bombarded by emails selling stuff I do not want. Most of them are emails I did not ask for. You cannot sell me anything! I am 68 this month, on SSI and cannot afford to buy anything. If you cannot stop sending this crap, I will go elsewhere. I am sick of spending time unsubing.

Comment (0)

Frustrated as all get out. What the heck is wrong with you people. I just can't remember my password and wanted to change it. I am not asking for US citizenship! This questionnaire is impossible and asks questions that, if I knew the answer to, I wouldn't be writing this email with anger. Gmail is pretty impressive when it works, and the fact that I can't log on was my fault, before I was introduced to your outrageous form. Help me out.

Comment (0)

I manufacture and sell a heads up display bezel for the 1999-2004 Corvette on ebay. Customers have been able to type in C5 Corvette HUD bezels and Google would direct them to a page where on HUD bezels would appear showing both OEM bezels by GM and mine which is an aftermarket bezel. For the past month Google has chosen to include all dash bezels to be included going from 1 page to more than 10 pages of bezels. Unless you know what I sell is an aftermarket product, customers are only seeing OEM bezels which is costing me many lost sales. I wish Google would go back to Great Deals on C5 Hud Bezels on Ebay like it has been for 8 months. I have tried repeatedly to contact Google with no results. Their service is horrible.

Comment (0)

I am so glad I am retired and I have time to search for fixes in Google. Years ago my USAF group needed a place to keep our records so I started the google group for our folks. It has given me good service but at times things change and I have to search high and low to figure out what is going on. No problem until Windows 10 hit the streets. I was able to set up the software but the new Edge did not support my password manager and it still does not. On top of that we were using google analytics.

I spent three days trying to figure out why my website would not support this review. Only today did I find a statement telling me that analytics does not yet support windows 10. So many changes and so much information to read, I will be dead by the time I figure out how to get help or fixes. I like google but I am very unhappy with the way it is managed. I know there are tons of differing machines and software but this is affecting my use of the issues.

Comment (0)

I'm trying to recover/ reset my password and it will not let me. I recently upgraded my phone and number but it's saying the information I'm entering is wrong when I do use my old phone number. I use aol mail and I never had this problem with resetting a password. I will recommend no one to use Gmail because you can't even talk to someone.

Comment (0)

I would like Google to re enter correct information regarding my business that you have on your search pages. I didn't submit the information which is listed against our business name. It is causing my name a great deal of annoyance and frustration. It is amazing that a corporate entity as large as Google has no corporate phone number to call for support. I have also searched high and low for customer service information and found nothing.

Comment (0)

A few months ago I was having issues with my computer. I found a website similar to this and then someone called and said they were working for Google. The name of that company was InstaGeeks. I live with my best friend, Mary Green and she is the one who paid for the services. I was transferred from one company to another once the first technician said I had been hacked. That company was digi (do not remember the rest). Now yesterday I did not call anyone but I got a call from a guy who said he was from InstaGeek but the caller ID said Big Island.

He said our network had been hacked (I am thinking that when I introduced Mary's new computer InstaGeek was triggered since we have software they installed on my computer which is hardwired to FIOS of Verizon and all other computers are on a private wireless network. When the first time InstaGeeks worked on the network they charged Mary $400 but said it would cover everything for 5 years. This Big Island guy wanted to charge $700 and told me the first charge was just for viruses, etc.

I need to know if these people are authorized by Google and if so why? Where is the liability? Now I have just purchased a new HP Chromebook because the first one continues to have issues and since it is not Microsoft based there is no third party that can work on it by remote. Who at Google do you want me to send my old Chromebook for analysis of who and how it got screwed up.

Comment (0)

Dear Google Fiber Kansas City, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. On April 22, 2015 Google Fiber came to install our TV and Internet services. The install was scheduled for 3 hours. The technicians worked in our home for 6 hours and were unable to complete the job. A second crew returned to our home on April 23, 2015 and spent another 4 hours. This crew finally completed the installation.

Subsequently, we had equipment in our family room that made a loud noise, feedback in our expensive Bose sound system, our high-end WiFi equipment not being used, our Sprint femto cell left out of the system and a myriad of other issues. We finally sought follow up service and a third set of technicians came to our home on May 18, 2015. This group re-did our entire setup, moving the main internet equipment to our basement (where it should have been to begin with), incorporated our WiFi equipment and generally solved our issues. Four days later, on May 22, 2015, our cable service stopped working.

On Saturday, May 23rd we called Google for service. It was Memorial Day weekend. You indicated you could come on Thursday May 28th. We contacted the crew that had been in our home on May 18th and they came out on Monday, May 25th. This crew, again, changed out equipment in our home and got our cable operating. Four days later, on May 29,, 2015, our cable service stopped working again. We believe Google Fiber is unable to provide services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and therefore cancelled service on May 29, 2015. Because the cable service was not working, we asked that be cancelled immediately and billing stop, with the internet to be cancelled June 15, 2015.

In addition, when the technicians fixed on service Monday May 25th, they somehow HBO added to our plan for $20/month. When I received the plan change confirmation email I immediately went in to cancel the selection since we had not chosen that and while I cancelled, your system actually changed just HBO to a premium package of $40/month. I have had to call and email multiple times in order to resolve this selection, as customer service agents were clearly not empowered to fix the problem they caused initially. I was billed both a partial month and a full month for these services I never subscribed to and spent hours working to resolve the charges. These charges have finally been resolved but not without an unreasonable amount of effort on my part.

Due to our cancellation, you now state we must pay a pro-rated construction fee of either $275 or $250 (we have received notifications with both amounts). We believe Google Fiber failed to provide service at a commercially reasonable level and that the construction fee charges should be waived. We have been unable to resolve the construction fee charges with your local customer service team despite many contacts and escalations. I have paid our final bill (without the construction fee) and yet I am unable to remove my credit card from your system so you will be able to automatically charge my card with this fee. While I can and will dispute that on my credit card, I would prefer to resolve it directly without having to go to that step.

To resolve the problem, I am asking for waiver of the Construction Fee charge as a result of our cancellation. I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem, and will wait until June 25, 2015 before seeking help from the Kansas Corporation Commission and the Johnson County District Attorney’s Consumer Protection Division. I am immediately filing a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the address provided or by phone or email.

Comment (0)

The Google search page always has a small cartoon at the top. The one today, 6-17-15, was very offensive, showing the Statue of Liberty crumbling and destroyed, with an American flag behind it! I don't have to put up with this political crap and am switching to Bing immediately. What ungratitiude and arrogance!

Comment (0)

Was at daughter's home, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and using her computer and was refused. Questioned the use of her computer. Since I am 72 and technically challenged I realized I had a problem. Struggling to correct this misfortune, things went down hill rapidly as I was asked for the phone number I used for verification. I had lost this phone months ago and had a new phone 1-315-486-2805. I have since found the Trac phone and recharged and added minutes. Looked for the SMS number, but realized it could not be received because the phones battery was dead. Help me please. To make matters worse.... I was trying to make payments for items purchased and it was the last day for payment. Now I am blocked from shopping because I did not cover my bids at the given time. As I said it all went down hill rapidly. If you would like to hear about the "cherry on the sundae".... I was suppose to be back in New York on my own computer, but became ill, as we ate at a Buffet and I came down with food poisoning ! I am so frustrated at this point... is more than just an email address, it is a combination of names & a life number of my ancestral Scots.

Comment (0)

I used Google search engine looking for a Fishing Rod Dryer. The item I was interested in was the first one to pop up at J Stockard Fly Fishing. I clicked on the picture of the item I wanted to ordered but when I received my order they had done a bait and switch. They sent me the Basic Dryer and what I had ordered was the Deluxe Dryer. I contacted the company and still received terrible customer service and was told that I can return the item at my expense. I contacted my card company and started a despute with the company and would highly recommended you remove them from your search engine.

Comment (2)

I was unable to send any e-mail from g-mail. There showed that delivery status notification failure ,technical fault of permanent failure. My another e-mail account doesn`t open. There showed that your password is in valid.

Comment (0)

The ads that cause content I'm reading to move are extremely hard on my eyes and brain due to sensory issues that are COMMON problems for people. I know that companies want their advertising to disrupt people's web browsing to bring attention to their ads, but that is counter productive since we lose patience with the page and just close it. I click on plenty of advertising links, but only the ones that don't move, blink, and cover content. Irritating people is NOT the way to sell. I know that Google isn't the only one to allow these types of ads, but seriously, I will find news sites that don't do this and they will get my business.

Comment (0)

Someone purchased one of your products and charged it on my visa card. $200 on 3 separate occasions 4/2/2015.. $50; 2 on 4/10/2015... $50 and $100. I called Google on 4/28/2015 and spoke to several people. I was connected to Austin and he was going to get back to me. I called this morning and no one knows him, and no information in the computer regarding our conversation. I need my money back!!

Comment (0)

I am not able to open my mail because you are always asking me to sign up instead of signing in and you are always claiming that someone else own my mail address of many years. I do not want to sign up again when I already have my gmail address. Please let me sign into my gmai address.

Comment (0)

I have many emails that I would like to answer, but I have to have a "Google" account. When I try filling in the information, Google wants to know my Gmail email OR I can use my present email address. Which is the one I put on, and the response is "Gmail address not correct. I DON"T WANT GMAIL!!! I have a Gmail account and had nothing but problems. I want to stick with my Yahoo account!!

Comment (0)

Good evening. I have composed an email regarding a malicious email from gmail that was sent to a clinician that I work for privately. I require an email address in order for it to be investigated. I look forward to hearing from someone to help me out!

Comment (3)

Purchased email account and photos and videos of my first and second child being born all lost as all accounts and apps have been hacked and can no longer use emails or apps so phone no longer any good to me as I can't do anything with it no play store or anything. Reported to police and fraud squad who are investigating further but three mobile refuse to do anything for instance replace handset stop contract and been right rude. Htc also not helpful and Google well I've never ever been spoken to in such a manner, and also repeatedly hung up on the line deliberately considering had been waiting long time in que and ringing from Wales near Scotland UK to USA.

I've tried all avenues but not treated fairly as I pay and haven't missed a payment for 7or so years 45 pounds monthly to be told they won't help even replace fix or stop contract as phone no longer any good to me but just having people accessing my accounts when they feel like. Where is the security my children wife and I are now looking over shoulders. They have our my mostly identity please can somebody let me know what I should do please

Comment (0)

Why do you have to keep changing things. My bookmarks were all categorized the way I like them. I found a recipe I wanted to save. I click bookmark save star, and I find everything has changed. I have wasted already 20 minutes trying to figure out how to put my recipe in the proper folder and still cannot figure out how to do it. How exasperating.

My PC is supposed to save me time Not create extra wasted time trying to figure out how to do things!, The changes you have made to my bookmarks system is worthless to me! Every time I get something figured out you guys come along and screw everything up for me. I HATE IT! Even that I have to waste my time writing this friggin complaint!

Comment (1)

Yesterday my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone did an automatic software update and it STINKS!!! It has made my phone VERY hard to read and terrible to use. The screen colors are HORRIBLE!!! I called my provider, AT&T, and was told there was no way to change it and no way to go back. I was also told GOOGLE is the one who designed/implemented the update.

THIS IS MY FORMAL COMPLAINT!!! I HATE IT !!! If it cannot be removed/changed then I will have no choice but to get rid of my phone...I cannot use what I cannot read!!! I called google about an hour ago to tell them I didn't like it and see if there was a way to change it...I was told, not their problem, call Samsung and then they hung up on me. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU GOOGLE ALL THE WAY AROUND!

Comment (0)

Have feedback for Google?