Customer Satisfaction Results

Google

Complaint Department

Posted by Jeff hawkins on Feb 03, 2015
Customer Rating

Google's arrogance continues to frustrate me to the point of filing a complaint now. I've just accepted an update to Android on my nexus phone. The update decided to remove my email client and transfer the details to Gmail. If I wanted Gmail I'd use it. I dont want it. What on earth makes Google think it has the right to alter my choice of mail client under the cloak of performing an upgrade.

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Google provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Google?

Compare Google to Similar Internet Services more...

More Google Complaints

Customer Rating

I got a Google e-mail like this which i can't understand is it from Google or any Fraudulent activity. the person also send me 3 pages latter with some description and also signature of google directors, read down message.

Dear Google User, You have been selected as a winner for using Google services. Find attached email with more details. Congratulations, Matt Britti, Chairman of the Board and Managing Director, Google United Kingdom. ©2015 Google Incorporation. It is obvious that this notification will come to you as a surprise but please find time to read it carefully as we congratulate you over your success in the following official publication of results of the E-mail Electronic Online Sweepstakes Organized by Google, in conjunction with the foundation for the Promotion of Software Products, (F.P.S.) held this month here in London UK.Google earn its profit mainly from advertising using their very own Google search engine, Gmail , Gala, Sify, e-mail service Google Maps, Google Apps, Orkut social networking and You Tube video sharing, which are all offered to the public for free.

We wish to congratulate you once again, for being among the Twelve (12) selected winners in the ongoing E-mail Electronic Online Sweepstakes. Hence we do believe with your prize, you will continue to be active in your patronage to Google and its Products. A Bank Cheque have been issued in your favor, hence you have won for yourself the sum of £950.000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling), One Google Nexus 10 Tablet and also you have been enlisted as one of the Google Ambassadors for 2015.

To claim your reward, please contact our Foreign Payment Bureau officer below by neatly filling the verification and funds release form below, as your payment will be released and arranged by our United Kingdom Office.

Customer Rating

Have computer , cell phone, and lap top, google will not let me sign in to all 3 three, must change my pass word each time. and then can only sign in to one device.. so tired cannot get my mail. , server to work , have 2nd account , associated cannot access that either .. cannot sign in to u tube.. and cannot get any help .. Because cannot sign in or contact anyone, big money hogs, 65 i need to bea computer school grad to use my devices with google... Thanks for nothing exempt headache, and keeping my grands away from me. One of the few joys in my life.... And i am not the only one suffering while you get rich and enjoy you bet you use yahoo. They well talk with you and help you , can sigh in to multiple devices. So why am i not there because you fatheads my grand son is ill and he knows how to contact me here... +

Customer Rating

Why don't they just ask us about our security questions. Google can't expect us to answer so many dates on when we used their products. That is absolutely insane and it is making it hard for us to get back on our youtube account.

Customer Rating

I have tried numerouse times to be taken of the do not call list. And still they keep calling. You delete your number then they send you to another solicitating co. To call you some more. This is what they do they just send it and your info to another calling agency and its starts all over again. I had them hang up many times , and had arguments with them telling them to stop. and they told me they can call anytime they want even if your on the do not call list. Sound like they need a class action law suit field to spank those assholes where it counts. in there wallet.

Customer Rating

Google Postini suggested us use an autocreation system for our emails and the system created almost 200 false emails into our postini account, then continued to charge us for those accounts, we started to notice the overcharge back in 2012 and had been contacting Google Support to help us with it but they ended up figuring out that the auto creation system was creating these and finally told us how to stop it but never refunded are money and continued to keep charging us, they say we owe them $35,000 ... it is definitely immoral and it seems to be illegal too ...

Customer Rating

Google gmail no longer allows me to exit from the program; very annoying. Also, it will not allow direct composition of new messages, only send by entering from another site. Pretty poor programming which I will avoid in the future if not fixed. NO, I don't want to use your software. NO, I don't want to have to continually download new items just so you can change yours. I don't like the new Google gmail email updates to the program and wish they would revert back to the old mail. It's annoying that things constantly change and I can never seem to find anything.

Dear Google:
"cutechennai23@gmail.com" this is that unknown Email ID. This person has sent sexual harassment mail to my girl friend( i dont want to mention her name) he sent that mail on april 8 by 8.00am. please find trace that account and mails he sent on that day at the said time u could come to know what he has sent. This is not fair. My girl friend got disturbed mentally and she was something hurted and she is fearing a lot. I request you to take action against that person. She also disabled her google account. Please take some public interest and save girls from those guys. Please google.

yours truly
deepakcharan

Customer Rating

Hi, This is AMERICA and its Easter! We don't give a crap about Chavez, a murderer and Communist! There should have been an Easter pic on the search engine! Very disappointed!! Jesus was a great person who was about love and forgiveness not hate, murder and power!

SHAME GOOGLE! I'm switching my search engine! I am tired of the Anti-Christian .. Anti-American .. Anti-Straight .. Anti-LegalUSCitizen .. Anti-GunOwner .. Anti-Consertative .. YOU Always Support Gays .. Marxist .. Communist .. Socialist .... YOUR Constant BS!!!

You want MY MONEY ... BUT YOU THINK It's OK to Constantly Insult ME!

I want to see an image of Easter on Easter Sunday. Are you kidding-Ceaser Chavez?!? I'll be looking for a different websearcher.

Customer Rating

Google Docs will not allow me to edit any of my documents for more than 3 seconds on Google Chrome. This is extremely inconvenient because Google Docs is what I use for all my school work. MER.

Customer Rating

There must have been some drastic changes unless they're doing an overhaul of the service, Google Images, because when I want to search for a specific file type, there no longer is that option when I do an Advanced Search. Also, I'm not sure if it's something to do with the Internet service provider, or some hacker who's gotten into my system or what; but when I go to Google Images, not all of the options are visible, only the first and second "pages" and the rest are grey-blank. This dissatisfies me, because then I have to randomly sample each and every one of the greyed-out blanks to see what the picture is, and I can't just wave my mouse pointer over the picture to know how large an image it is; as the larger the image, usually, the better the resolution quality is. Also, I need to know the file type before I download the image because sometimes I want a .png image so the background is clear; I do a lot of digital graphics for a hobby, and also hope to develop future work skills I might apply if I did get the nerve to apply for a job. So I was getting very angry suspecting it might have to do with computer hacking, as this computer is using a remote modem and there are 4 other computers that have access to the main system, I don't know a lot about all that but this is frustrating. Could anyone explain in an email what the deal is???

Customer Rating

I am very disappointed that on Easter Sunday, you had your google logo was depicting Cesar Chavez's Birthday. REALLY ON EASTER SUNDAY this was the best you could come up with. Extremely disappointed in your choice of your special Google Logo.

I have enjoyed the best search engine of all time until today. Because of my strong Christian values, I will no longer use Google as a search engine or for any reason what-so-ever PERIOD! So long Google I am personally boycotting you and I'll spread the word. Good luck!

Customer Rating

This weekend we went to a wedding at the Tickton Grange Hotel, Beverley, Yorkshire, and got diections from there to St Mary's Church, Beverley. The diections are completely incorrect as the "maps" fail to recognise a by-pas and new bridge past Tickton Village, although we understand that this has been in place since the mid-seventies!! Are you prepared to pay for my devorce after several harsh words were expressed on my wifes map reading skills - plus we nearly missed the ceremony.!! This is not very good is it? How can you miss something like a new by-pass and a bridge? Perhaps some flowers delivered to mrs Jenkins may save me as I have not managed to get back to our normal loving marrage relationship - even after 51 years experience! Owen D Jenkins

Customer Rating

I have been trying (unsuccessfully for almost two weeks) to get some sort of satisfactory "useful" response from you, but all I get is a merry-go-round of dead-end "procedures" that are frustrating and cause for much consternation ( I am a recovering stroke victim, which I mentioned before to no avail nor assistance) - My problem is that no one informed nor request my permission to deny my access to my own account - Now, I know it is a serious crime to obstruct or steal regular mail, but I don't know, at this moment, know what consequences one is liable for when doing same with email.. nor do I know what recourse I can take to re-establish my account, I expect that I should NOT have to do anything at all (not that have the expertise to do so.. as I have tried with your laughable instructions to the contrary) --

I had/have an email account which in addition to my regular gmail account (see above) which is: bcb@flex.com

Please RESTORE immediately, it is costing me much not to have it - I will get rid of it if you want, but not until I can confirm and save and respond to the existing mail and data contained therein -

-Brett Brady
brettbrady@gmail.com

Customer Rating

I am disappointed with your Easter Day logo. I am sure you have your reasons and certainly it's your prerogative but I've come to expect more sophistication, tact and wisdom in your choice of logos. Is there a more important date in History than Easter? Perhaps, in the future, we should expect Chavez Eggs instead of Easter Eggs from Google.

Customer Rating

The behavior begins with the offer of an appealing App (Pinterest, Evernote for examples, but no "sign in with Google account" offering App is spared.) Once you commit this "error", your mailbox is vulnerable-VULNERABLE- to any message and any number of messages these sites choose to send. I have found no way to relegate these messages to JUNK mail (intentionally not a Gmail option, or did I miss the instructions) as a user preference, and some of these sites are relentless. I have on some occasions seen a link to opt out, but is this apparent "carte blanc" provided by Google not a bit of a security risk? It feels like a breach of trust, with your mail account as a mandatory open conduit for these companies. This is IN ADDITION to all the permissions the App demands for you to download it. Your other option, sign in using Facebook begins with the assumption that everyone has/wants a facebook account, and you must therefore link to your web of friends in order to benefit from the App. How does this benefit Google? The answer to this question could generate very interesting topics for further query.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by C Williams on 09/02/2013 at IP address 98.218.22.127 using our Google complaint form. This opinions contained in this Google customer review titled, "Google's conniving behavior" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I have recently places listings in google places, in the last month i have had over 4 listings go down, i have taken the correct steps in contacting the correct department within google, yet the have not corrected the problem, the only email is we are looking into it but then weeks go by and nothing.
I checked my listings again today and another two have gone down.
The annoying thing is if i request another pin to try and re-boot the listing i have to wait over 2 weeks for that letter, as a new business thats a long time to wait and lose business.

I have tried to do a bulk listing but yet they tell me its not possible and to check the info and T's & C's, i do this and still they cant do it, yet from what i can see i meet the T's & C's.
When i try to contact the relevant department its a 'no reply' email.

I have every right to place listings like the millions of other businesses yet i feel im being penalised for some reason.

I would be grateful for you imediate co operation

Regards
Darren Reeve

Customer Rating

Every month, I fix autofill.
My first name is "Antony"
My last name is "Van der Mude"
I have no middle name.
Every month autofill "fixes" this:
first name: "Antony"
middle name: "Van der"
Last name: "Mude"
This has been going on for years.
I want the madness to stop
Autofill should not change what I have fixed.
Every month autofill changes it back.
How do I make it stop?

Customer Rating

When looking to upgrade something you don't down grade a truly great product and substitute a sub par one. Does not give a warm and fuzzy for Apples future endeavors.

The new maps does not even work correctly In Dallas or NY how are we supposed to use this garbage for directions when they are wrong or don't exist in London or US.

I am not going to say please as that never works with Apple the only thing that works is when market share goes down and that is what I am hopeing for. Big taboo to give a sub par program that is so heavily used such as maps and have it not work at all.

I had this map take me through a private (gated) community to get to a public place. Not a smart move.

Customer Rating

I am complaining about the lifetime ban on adsense, I am not a criminal, I am a good standing citizen, ok I would be fine with a ten year ban but life?? I am not the same person I was when I was banned, I was young and dumb, I am human, I make mistakes, I think 2 strikes or a period ban, my record by law is clear, I don't see the the point of lifetime ban for one offence in my teenage years I think you should rethink the lifetime ban.

Customer Rating

I am searching on Google Images for the term "brave", because I want to tell my friend to be brave in the face of adversity.
I was expecting to see different images describing brave faces and people but to my shock and disgust, 95% of the results are of images from the latest Disney animation movie by the name of Brave. As if nothing else in the world exists any more, or is relevant any more, or as "authoroty" anymore other than this stupid movie.

How can this be allowed? Google is showing how instead of helping people find what they want, it just stuffs us full of commercials, desguised in this case as natural results.

Contact the Google Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Google. What is their corporate mailing address?

1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
  • I want to call the Google customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

650-253-0000
  • I need to visit the Google company website. What is their website address?