Google

Most Popular Complaint about Google

Posted by Complaints Department on Mar 27, 2014
Customer Rating

Since Google contacted me regarding our business information and I declined to accept their offer to purchase anything, I have not had as many inquiries as usual.
The representative was very rude, (I am sure they have the “recorded” call), and I explained we had a website and I was not interested in accumulating more debt than I already had! The rep responded emphaticly, so I ended the call.
It appears Google calls randomly, regardless how many times you update your information. I can tell you I will never purchase anything from Google and in fact I call them Geegle now due to their incompetence and ignorance!
I am sorry Geegle you are about $$$$$$$$$$$$, without any regards to a small hospitality business with a limited income and the owners working 2 jobs to meet the $10,000.00/YR in property taxes as well as the updates! Did it ever occur to you-not all small business owners have the working capital to just throw you $$! In fact, hospitality businesses are the only business where everybody attempts to get a lesser rate than the one posted! Please leave us alone Geegle and we will spend our advertising $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ elsewhere!
God Bless

Did Google provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a problem with Google?

1.85 out of 5
46 Complaints

Contact Google

Corporate Address

Phone Number

Website

More Google Complaints

Customer Rating

I was scammed or phished because I could not verify or reach any one at Google. My granddaughter used my google account to sign in as a guest. When I went to sign in later, it would not accept my log-in /password. The message was you can not access this account as we need to verify your age. ( I am 67 , she is 6) The options were, send a credit card (.30 charge), or send a copy of an ID that shows your birthdate. I was on there as a guest to Alli’s account. I tried calling you and tried to find an online support person. I could not get through on the phone and I read that Google does not have a support phone network. I was going to pay Just Answers $32.00. I was so desperate to get this resolved, I sent them a copy of my picture ID< signed form and a letter. I assumed it was from Google. I have tried calling you so many times today. I was on hold for 35 minutes, 46 minutes and another 30 minutes. I am so frustrated. I realize now that this was probably not sent from you and someone has ALL of my information..I can cancel the credit card, but since they have my info, they can open accounts and really make my financial life miserable. I was able to open my Google account today, as if nothing happened. I am worried sick about my credit and what they might do. Their fax number is 650 644-0463. Can I please get some assistance in this matter from you? 7089604633/7083413708 Thanks

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by sherry Luckhaupt on 03/10/2014 at IP address 99.135.194.207 using our google gmail complaint form. This opinions contained in this google gmail customer review titled, “Unable to reach a human online or phone with a problem” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I may be wrong but Google is reported to be the biggest,and the best, “The Cream of the Crop) the number one Company known for out shining everyone else. So, why is it after all the tears of true hard work in creating Google, the Business Giant, which it is Today, and now no one there at Google cares any more having all the
billions of dollars there is no reason to care what is happening when trying to use Google when searching. I have to tell you it is one major mess. It is as bad as an LA freeway,,every single time you click there is always someone different grabbing the site page away from Google and you have their’s. I really do means this is worse then crazy. It takes up so much time, and when you try to back trac you find some how they have kicked Google off, and you land back on your desk top.These other sites trap you,start downloading all these different browsers on your PC I have, well I had Chrome.but I never get it any more. Yes, it is still in my PC and it was with my Google. but it got lost or taken over. heck, I have no clue. Can you do something to “STOP” this madness? You really would do a good service to your Google, because it must be screaming at you to HELP……. I really hope you can offer the HELP it needs. Thank You

Customer Rating

I have used and LOVED google for along time. However I have not used google since Easter when even a pic of the easter bunny was just too difficult for them. Today I read that google is pulling a Microsoft and wont let the people who buy and use the products they provide to sell or loan them to ANYONE ELSE.

Years ago microsoft wouldnt allow me to re register my windows XP because I had changed MY HARDRIVE. I gave them several chances to change that decision but now I steal any microsoft product I really need from them, and if there is something I just have to have from Google I will steal it too. I will not PAY THEM ANOTHER DIME. Google, I no longer use your services, I REFUSE TO VISIT your ads because I dont want you to get even a fraction of a penny from me. There was a time not so long ago that many of us looked to google with great hope. Google will start to slip now because like Microsoft, google has forgotten that the people who use and buy from them are important.

I cant wait to find the new google that is waiting in the wings to take your place. I will support them like I used to support Google and Microsoft.

Jim

Customer Rating

this is the long complaint part. i have been with google a long time. i have never had a problem but now i need my phone to keep up with my online classes and i has a problem. i CAN NOT FAIL so i NEED MY PHONE to work. Boost is not the problem, my whole family has boost, i can’t use google chrome because it is not compatible with the web sites that the school uses. i need it fixed sooner rather than later. I wonder if stright talk uses google. i can;t even get to google play. my browzer won;t even work….!

Customer Rating

I hate the forward on the bottom of page and you cannot take forward off the forwarding message, change back to old system why ruin a working thing just to keep people employed, change it or me and several thousands of my friends are gone and will talk poorly how you ruined a good thing!

Customer Rating

If Google doesn’t stop requiring me to sign back in after I’ve checked the remember me box, I am going to
make someone else my go to page. This has been happening for about 6 months and I am so over it.
Why is this happening and what can I do to stop it????

Customer Rating

GOOGLE- There is merit to being politically correct in certain situations however you have gone overboard. The largest religion in the US is Christianity, practiced by the majority of the population-76% (Kosmin, Keysar,2009). Christian or not, Jesus Christ has made more of an impact over the last 2 millenium then Chavez and certainly Maria Merians 366th birthday. ARE YOU KIDDING? This is a disgrace.

I think an apology is in order…

Customer Rating

Your where my home page, not anymore. Your choice on Easter to disrepect most Americans just to show a political stance lost you at least one user. I will from here on use bing. By the way I’m an Atheist not some bible thumper, Right is right and wrong is wrong. Goodbye.

Customer Rating

Your company should have recognized Christ on Easter Sunday. There are billions of Christians in this world who resent the fact that Christianity was dismissed by your company. We hope you will also recognize Muslims, Hindus, Jews and members of all religions but Christians are becoming irritated by the fact that Google and other secular organizations are not recognizing our existence.

Much good has been done by Christians since Christ rose from the dead. You may not believe but billions do. We do not expect all peoples to believe as Christians do but we do expect respect for our beliefs as well as the beliefs of ALL religions. Get a life and stop being politically correct where Christianity is concerned.

No matter what you do Christianity will survive BUT there is an issue of fairness here that needs to be addressed. Peace be with you during this glorious season.

Customer Rating

Unimaginable how you could possibly have put Chavez face on your site on Easter Sunday. Wow.. such bad taste and totally insulting to ALL the Christians around the world. I am trying to figure out why it is OK to dishonor our holiday. I will no longer be using your site and will be encouraging others to do the same. You should be ashamed..totally disgraceful.

Customer Rating

I will not be using my favorite search engine (GOOGLE) any longer. I was very displeased on Easter that your home page had nothing to do with Easter. As a Christian I was very disappointed. I am sorry to go but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Customer Rating

I don’t know what Google did to change my forwarding format to Compose but I do not like it!!
My system was working fine, and I had no complaints. Your Compose System does not work for me. It is time consuming and complicated! Change it back or give me the option of using what ever procedure I choose to forward emails.

I went to Google because the system was user friendly. You are no longer user friendly! What happened to Beta testing with your customers for inputs prior to making a big alteration in operating procedures?? Any body else not happy?

Customer Rating

I know how left leaning you are, but really? Easter Sunday of all days you choose to slap Christians in the face with a photo of Chavez? Really? You couldn’t stay neutral and place a photo of bunnies and eggs?

I have an android phone, a google phone number and email address. Guess as soon as I can, all three will disappear. I am thoroughly disgusted in your political display on the most celebrated Christian holiday. I suppose if it were a muslim holiday you would have gone overboard to celebrate it.

Way to go Google – you just thoroughly ticked off millions of Christians. Oh, by the way, it appears your Washington office is being bombarded by calls since you can’t even take more messages at this phone number.

Remember – you may all think that everyone you associate is a socialistic anti Christian as you are, but we ARE the majority in America and we are through being silent about daily persecution.

Customer Rating

What were you thinking by displaying Chavez on your opening page rather than an Easter celebration display on the Google home page. I will switch my opening search engine to Yahoo. SHAME ON YOU !

Easter is a time to remember Jesus Christ, our Savior and the sacrifice he made for all of humanity. Not Chavez who is only a mere man. You have lost a customer, I will use another search engine going forward instead of Google.

I will never use your site again. Goodbye. You can keep Cesar Chavez. I will use Yahoo or any other service, but not Google.

Customer Rating

We have our address listed in Google as their place of business. They also have a map showing their businesses are operating at our home address. This is a private residential address and we are sick of getting their mail because of incorrect information on Google maps, and would like to complain. Where is their corporate contact information?

We have lived here for 4 years and wish Google to remove these adds from the internet. I understand that businesses online did operate from this address some years ago , but to our knowledge not for about 6 years. Please someone help fix this at once!

Customer Rating

my neighbour aunty’s image was posted in google it was unlegal so remove it from the google search. is there a way to remove google images from search or at least stop them from showing up, please it’s important that we stop this my aunty is very upset that her image is posted in google, she does not want people to be abel to find these at once. working to solve it but unable to find a contact info or email with the google, they seem to not wish to help us solve this dreadful problem!

Customer Rating

The comment made about myself as owner of All Property Apparaisal Ltd. is “This guy is inept and should not be allowed to appraise anything”
I would like to know who who filled this comment, in that I have been valueing properties for over Thirty years and have never had a complaint. May have had a disagreement over values when the owner feels his value is somewhat higher than what was in the report.
This complaint in my openion was put forward by a person whom I feel, felt that his value should have been $75,000.00 plus higher. In his neighbourhood and quality of home this was not likely. Or it came from my X-Buisness partner.
If you will not supply me the details of the complaint and/or who was responsible then remove the comment on all locations where it appears.
Awaiting your reply. Bill

Dear sir /Madam
I am writting to You of my dissatisfaction of having all my personal details exposed by GOOGLE SEARCH such as address, emails, even phone numbers. I am not happy with a fact you have exposed my details by way of public viewing. eg LUMENA MOUTINHO uk address and phone numbers;
LUMENA MOUTINHO Skillpages etc,etc. I DO NOT Hav any idea where this came from. Threfore I would like to remove the webpage from GOOGLE SEARCH, that involved my NAME. Also already I contact the people adversited this pages such as 192.com ; Skillpages ; badoo,etc.,ASK thems to remove all my personal information from webpage. I want to claim back my privacy and also be safety.
kind regards
L.Moutinho

Customer Rating

We have had nothing but trouble with Google. Google double click keeps coming up on our back button. Google is slow to connect to the internet and their e-mail account is difficult to use. They put up all of this stuff,We do not use. I am not interested in their scam advertisements,facebook and twitter. Just want simple and something easy to use. So tired of having to run our spy and virus removers. About ready to use a different home page and e-mail. Our internet explorer keeps jumping around and doing all sorts of stuff. I keep having to use my Mr Fix it program. It works for a while until we do searches on Google.

Customer Rating

Can you explain why google is taking so long to come up on my system it only started happening when you changed to MYSTART INCREDAMAIL I dont know why you did that it has slowed my connecting to the internet time down and has trouble connecting to sites and before you start pointing the finger at me the user and my computer drivers and software please, maybe it does need looking at AT your end. My computer has recently been debugged and whatever else so I know it is running at its best from the technical side on software and hardware so please DONT start mucking around in my system without my permission.

I know you are reasonably intelligent people running this internet provider system but even the most intelligent people can have off days and Telstra in Australia are in the process of and have just started to use higher technology through wiring and connecting towers to make life easier for the user SO AGAIN CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME KIND OF EXPLANATION AS TO WHY THIS IS HAPPENING TO MY COMPUTER. Maybe going to a different opening page to connect to various things instead of that b…..y incredamail might help

Companies Like Google

Thanks for your feedback..!

Sorry. Please try again later..!