Google Customer Service

Contact Google Corporate

Toll free phone number: 650-253-0000

Google is one of the largest technology companies in the world. Founded originally by CEOs Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google runs the largest search engine in the world. Processing billions of searches each year, Google's business has expanded to include email, cloud-based storage, images, video, maps, and driving directions. The company is based in Mountain View, California with offices around the world.

Common complaints largely stem from the fact that the company has no true Google complaints department for problems. Most of the companies support and customer service functions are largely automated through forms and automatic response. So, if you have a problem, getting an answer likely means a lot of searching (which is ironic for a company that owns a search engine).

In 2015, after facing years of anti-trust complaints, Google rebranded and restructured itself as Alphabet. Google, Nest, and other brands became smaller divisions of alphabet. This was to protect the company and help it scale and grow long term. Ultimately, if you need to contact Google corporate offices, the best way to do so is by using the proper support form and including your Google gmail email address for a fast response.

Upset with Google?

File a complaint here!

Reach Google Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Google corporate office

• 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
    • Mountain View
    • CA 94043

650-253-0000

Top Google Complaints

I have experienced an intolerable number of problems with signing to my Google account. Almost every time I have got to use a new password, with codes going backwards and forwards. I have had enough. My time is valuable. Please advise me on this. If the reply is too slow I will close my account.

Comment (0)

I'm here to complain about telegram groups channels which are sharing and leaking naked pictures and videos of ladies as revenge here in Kenya. I have tried to report this via their email abuse@telegram.org also their support email, now it's almost two weeks and it's still going on, tried to report the ground on telegram nothing has been done, it's really traumatizing and ugly coz its a public group where even kids have access. please assist on this issue with immediate effect.

Comment (0)

This is to complain about the Google Play Refund Department and in particular the refund specialist Dredge. Over the past years, I have purchased over 70 ebooks from Google Play Books, so far so good. On Nov. 15 I purchased an ebook (Can$7.09) on Google Play Books. Then I realized it was a wrong one and so I submitted a request for the refund. On Nov. 17, Prince, a staff of the Google Support Team replied that he was going to forward my case to one of their specialists.

On Nov. 18, Ash, a refund specialist of the Google Support Team replied that they could not post my refund for it did not meet their policy guidelines. I replied right away to remind him that my ebook should meet their policy guidelines since it was only purchased a couple of days ago. Hence Dredge, another refund specialist of the Google Support Team replied in a discriminating and insulting tone that although their refund policy stated that my order met the refund criteria, they might "decline requests" for refunds that appeared to be "abusing their processes".

Then I replied right away and asked Dredge to give me a detailed explanation why he considered my request for the refund of that wrong ebook is so “abusing” that made him turn down my refund request.Hence on Nov. 19 Dredge apologized and said according to their Terms of Service, "if Google issues a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund and may decline requests for refunds in the future" and so they were unable to offer my refund.

Then I replied right away telling him that when I consulted his staff about the ebooks that I wanted to buy and when they could not give an answer, they always suggested that users could purchase the ebook first, and ensured me that there would always be a refund should it turn out that the book did not meet the user's expectations. This is in fact very obvious and is precisely Google Play's policy.

Hence Dredge apologized again but said "nowhere on your chat consults that my colleague ever promised nor guaranteed any refund for any purchases." and refused to refund.Then I replied with with the following: "I re-read your Term of Service but found nowhere in https://play.google.com/about/play-terms.html mentioning that you could “decline requests” for refunds in the future. The closest I could find is the following under section 6:

“In the case of Products other than apps, subject to any limitations in the additional terms for the specific Product below, You may return Products that you purchased from Google Play to Google if Google Play does not perform as stated with respect to that purchased Product, and Google will provide at its option either a replacement Product or a refund of the purchase price. If Google elects to issue you a refund, the refund of your purchase price shall be your sole remedy. Google reserves the right to issue refunds or credits at its sole discretion. If Google issues a refund or credit, it is under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. “

The proper interpretation of the above should be: Google reserves the sole right to choose either issue a refund or issue a credit of the purchase price as the refund method for the remedy, and is under no obligation that the same refund method will be used consistently in the future for all requests. And based on your policy, I understand that once the product is refunded, should the user buy the same product again, there will be no refund again for that same product if he decides later that the re-purchased product still does not perform as stated.

Therefore it is clear that since I have never requested a refund for that wrong ebook, Google should issue a refund or credit for my refund request."Seeing that Dredge was unable to provide an unbiased and sensible solution to my request, I asked that he elevate the case to his supervisor or another support manager to follow up.

Finally on Nov. 20 Dredge replied that "I know that you wanted to have this escalated. Unfortunately, there's no other team that would handle your request. We only have our team that handles all refund escalation throughout Google Play. We review all refund request. I'm afraid our decision still stands. We can't issue a refund for that particular purchase under our current refund policies. If you have time please click here and learn more about returns and refund on Google Play."

So this is the problem: Could a personnel in your refund department make a refund decision solely on his very own and not based on Google Play's established policy? Could he do anything he want just because they are the only team for that? Up to this moment Dredge still could not give any explanation to exactly why there would be no refund for my request even after he admitted that my request met the refund policy. He just kept refusing to admit his wrong decision to turn down my request, while insultingly thought I was abusing the refund request. The fact is actually this: Dredge is abusing his own job's power to discourage customers from coming back to make further purchases on Google Play Books.

Comment (0)

I recently sent a Zippo lighter for repair. Found a site with an address, which having talked to Zippo, they advised that this address is over 4 years old, the result is that my lighter is now 'lost'. How is it that Google can continue to show out of date critical information. Zippo obviously know of the problem, but advise that there is nothing they can do about it.

Comment (0)

My nexus 9 tablet would not open one day. It went through the 'sign in cycle' that so many others have described an was not caused by me. The only way to clear this was to reset using the external buttons. When restarting, it requests that i use the original account details. I tried with what I can recall and failed. An option for verification with sms was given...security questions but one including when the account was set up. If i can't recall a password or other details how do you think i will recall a question like this.

I took an educated guess and it let me through. I am at a stage where i have tried a private account with the correct details...yahoo, a google account with the correct details, but wrong, another google account which was work and i assume closed as i have resigned. Surely if you have details of these you can cross reference details? If i cannot recall a non google account then i do not know what to do. Why does it not give the option to reopen details by confirming with proper security questions or verification through phone etc. I never asked for this level of security and was not informed. The pad does not have any life threatening data and i would rather lose it and have someone use it than having this level of encryption.

I should have had an option when setting up or if i did one that i understood because i would have unchecked it. I expect you to confirm who I am in another way and help me to resolve this issue.

Comment (0)

We have spent money on google advertising, yet received bogus and unjust reviews. We asked for them to be removed and google refused. Another company advertising with google in the same business as us got a poor review from a customer and google removed it. These are not legit and we know they are coming from competitors. How is this fair? I don't want to spend any more money with google as they don't seem to be able to police these reviews.

Comment (2)

Google are a dreadful company to deal with, their customer service is appalling. I have had negative reviews by phantom customers on my company and apparently anybody can say what they like about your company with out any need for silly things like facts or Google reviewing the comments. On top of that if you list your business on Google maps - it can't be removed! small print of the signing up process. Now clearly this has to be illegal or certainly immoral - to be unable to reverse a decision about my company information - who the hell do they think they are? You can go ex-directory from the phone book but not with Google. They honestly think they can control our property ie. our information and therefore without exaggerating - our lives.

Comment (0)

I have been trying to get onto google my business for like 2 years without success. The Filipino call center don't call me to verify my ad on google my business, so it goes back to me calling again to trying to get them to call but then they keep sending me an email wanting me to video verify. I don't want to do that because I am an onsite computer repairer, and very few people come to my house and I really don't want people to just turn up to my house wanting me to fix their computers. So the circle just keeps going round and round and round and round so i am not happy at all matter of fact I am considering taking legal options to sort this out.

Comment (0)

I was in the market for a dog from my home town in New Glasgow Nova Scotia Canada. Under dogs for sale in New Glasgow there was a litter of puppies for sale at 100 dollars. I applied, phoned and found out they were American in Indiana. They offered to sell the dog and charge an extra fee of 100 dollars for delivery. How they were going to get past the border I don't know. I emailed her hinting that it was a scam. She emailed back that she could be trusted and would send the puppy as soon as she received the 200 dollars.

That opened my eyes. Now a person with the same phone number is offering purebred Poms with a setting in Alberta under the new name of Dora Wilson. If you check the add, she lives all over Alberta and a dozen different cities with the same Indiana phone humber. I realize you can't check every thing but this smells of a puppy mill or at worst payment with no arrival of puppy. I wonder how many people have been taken it and sent money. Other than that I have no complaints about Google. I find the site very helpful for a lot of different reasons. The resources seem to be endless. thank you at least accepting my complaint.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Samsung galaxy s7 edge two month ago and I forgot the password so I did the factory reset, now I can not get into my phone I contacted att and they in turn contacted Samsung who told me to go online and change my password and wait 24 hours which I did but still can not get into my phone so Samsung told me I would have to send the phone to them but I had to send a proof of purchase which I did now they are telling me I have to wait 24 to 48 hours for a ups label. This is crap you should have a way to help us, I will not have a phone for at least 3 more weeks because of this.

Comment (1)

I have just received notification from Google that two of my sites violate their advertising policies and therefore all my ads have been shut down. Nothing new has been done to these two sites for at least two weeks maybe longer. The person that looks after this for me is on vacation and it is Friday.

At one time I handled everything Google (we have been using Adwords since its inception, and as the user interface got more and more complicated I was forced to bring in people to manage that for me. I called in to ask what the problem was and was basically told that my landing page has been compromised and that the only way for me to discover what I need to fix is to use the search console which required me to load code onto my home page.

that is beyond my ability and frankly I find this an absolute customer service failure on Google's behalf. I am not a huge multinational client of Google but I have literally consistently spend between $200 and $800 a month since the get go, I would expect a little more than that from a business partner of mine. I wish there was an alternative and now fully endorse The Economist's recent article on the domination of our industries by companies such as Google.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Nexus 6P with Nexus Protect on 9/30/2015. I decided June 28, 2016 that I wanted to try Google Fi because my Verizon Wireless bills were very high. Once I received the Project Fi SIM card, I tried using it in my phone for a few weeks and decided that the coverage in my home area was fine, but at my job it was not very strong, so I decided to cancel my Fi service. This began a long series of problems that ultimately ended in my checking account being withdrawn and my Google Drive service being cancelled for my payment being declined without any chance for me to correct the problem.

When I put my Verizon SIM back into my phone, the phone would not recognize the service, despite it working for months with the same SIM card prior to me trying Fi. I spent 2 hours at the Verizon store trying to get my service working, and they were finally able to get my phone to recognize the service my giving me a new SIM card, activating it in a floor model phone (because it wouldn't activate in my Nexus 6P), and then putting the activated card into my phone, at which point I got signal and was able to make calls. What I didn't know at the time (and wouldn't find out for a few months after), was that my phone was constantly sending requests to activate Call Forwarding and it was preventing any calls from reaching my phone.

That meant I never got a missed call or anything on my phone, but I would get a text message that someone left me a voicemail after (because texting wasn't affected by Call Forwarding). After weeks of working with Verizon (resetting the phone to factory specs, trying new SIM cards, adjusting settings on my account), they said the problem was my phone, not their service. I think there may be some problem with Google Fi releasing service from a Nexus 6P when leaving, you may want to look into that.

I called Google to see if they could help me, and they said I could replace my phone since I have a warranty. However, they said that they needed to put a hold on my account for the cost of the phone until they received my phone back. I asked them if that meant my funds wouldn't be available and the person on the phone said they would be (he was wrong). That left me with $13 left in my account, which obviously I wasn't expecting and it caused my entire financial life to be thrown asunder temporarily.

I have to say, why did I pay for a warranty that requires me to basically buy a new phone temporarily? Most companies I've worked with for warranty replacements only charge the customer after the 30 day return policy has passed and they don't receive the product. Obviously I returned my old phone the day after I received my new one, but this is really awful business practice. If I didn't have that money in my account (which I barely did), I wouldn't have been able to use my warranty!

In the interim between the hold being placed on my account and the funds being released, my Google Drive payment was attempted to be withdrawn from my bank account and the payment was declined. I got a notification from Google, but the "Fix or Retry Now" button only takes you to a statement page with no instructions on how to retry the payment or try a different card! It's like they don't want you to fix the problem until your account is expired! I have since gotten my account cancelled and re-signed up for service, which wa sthe only course of action I could figure out.

I would very much like someone to reach out to me to discuss this series of events that were in my mind, entirely Google's fault. Your company failed on a number of levels and I really want to know that something will be done to fix some of these issues.

Comment (0)

The sign in button for email no longer shows up on my home page, pain in the fanny to google the right sight to get it. Google keeps saying I have no connection and will not come up, so I have to use other engines and MOST important. Yahoo took over my Google engine and Microsoft explorer. It was impossible to get out. I uninstalled/reinstalled; checked defaults...went through and took out anything related to yahoo and google. Within a couple days it kept coming back. I sent a nasty email to yahoo corp. 2 days later my computer completely crashed. I believe the malware infected my computer when I installed "Chromium" (not Chrome) it says its from Google; I could not uninstall it no matter what I did. If I had the money I would sue Yahoo.

Comment (0)

I have been playing a game called Simcity Buildit for the past 1 and a half years until last year in August, my google account crashed and i lost my saved game. When i started the game, there comes an option of logging in with your google account and continue playing your saved game, but right after my account crash, when i tried to log in with my google account, my saved game just never appeared and i lost all the progress that i had made in the last 1 years.

This complaint may sound stupid but i lost a game which i loved very much and which was a very important medium for me to get de-stressed. So please i request google if possible please restore my saved game as quick as possible. And another fact my city was named Mahapurushnagar in the game with a vast population.

Comment (1)

I am very upset with the information I am getting when I Google 2016 presidential polls. I now receive often as the first news source non traditional information on polls. I now receive Breitbart and other right wing news outlets. These sites present inaccurate biased interpretations of polls.

I am appalled that google treats these sites as legitimate sites. I am not a supporter of these sites and would like to see google be more objective. It appears that google is programmed to put Donald Trump in the best light possible. Please Google, be more objective and do not favor these right wing sites. Very surprised and disappointed. Not sure whether Breitbart is giving google money.

Comment (0)

Google overwhelms webpages with advertisements in Chrome. Makes it tedious to use. Sometimes the ads are difficult to tell from the real content. They should outline the ads with a heavy border or something. It's almost like Adwords and Adsense are spammers. I am sorry to see this.

Comment (0)

We hired a trusted photographer with google in Calgary, Alberta. It took her 8-weeks and 4 re-shoots to get the photos. Once we paid her the final deposit, she disappeared. I have been emailing and phoning her with no response. We were told, upon final payment she would have our photos posted to google as a virtual tour (which has not happened). We are well into the third week of no response from her. At this point, we feel that she ripped us off and if I can not get ahold of her (despite repeated attempts) what am I supposed to do?

Comment (0)

I am a retired university professor and I communicate with approximately 500 recipients of my list, all over the world. Because, As perhaps you know, Greece is enslaved under occupation by the EU, I send messages to MEPs of EU, on the plight of the enslaved Greece. My sending was, according to the guidelines of google. Maximum 500 recipients per message through your website and 100 through the reduction in outlook. Obviously whenever there is a requirement for remission from my list, is done immediately.

Without mentioning any specific to me and asking me to find the reason by myself, Google Greece, disconnected first my email. Before they allowed me only two emails per day. Next they disconnected and my second email, then they connected it, asking every time the password to log in. Given the situation of enslavement of Greece, please check whether my suffering comes from actions to google Greece, from EU. Or from the obedient servant of EU, “Greek” government.

Comment (0)

Someone at Google HQ has misused my contact information and put the wrong ads in for my websites. I already contact all of these websites as well as Google. But if anyone searches online they see the wrong information. I have been told there is nothing Google can do about this, even after submitting a complaint on the Google support website. How can I contact the Google CEO and fix this for good? I am getting hundreds of incorrect calls each month now.

Comment (0)

I have complained before and I have reached the end of my rope with Google. I will remove (in the process ) my files,notify those I need to of the new address and leave Google forever this time. Google seen fit to remove the compose email link from my inbox so I cannot send any emails. Then because I am severely disabled they made sure there was no way that I could recover it.

I spent over two hours this morning looking for the compose email button and a way to recover it or at least get back to the conventional or basic standard setup for the inbox which I am told I can no longer use. I have complained at least ten times that because of the brain hemorrhage I had in 1990 I cannot use the new inbox because the new set up with the different colors and all the distractions is too much for me to handle. It is like moving furniture in a sightless persons house, you just cannot do that. I cannot deal with a bunch of distractions, I need things KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid. This is why I am disabled.

I'll give you another option pay for a young pretty girl to sit here and help me out on the computer and I will agree to use your complicated inbox. Give me a week or two to remove all the files I need to get off of here and notify all the people I have to of my new address and I will delete the account.

Comment (0)

Cannot verify my Google account. I know the problem is that I am outside the US. Yes, I was able to get the foreign computer on the list of my devices. Have searched and searched and I know my username and password. I even tried changing my password to get in and still cannot. The only forum suggestion is to delete the account and start over.

Comment (0)

I'm originally from San Francisco and relocated to another state. I heard about Google express from family members. I wanted to see what all the talk was about so I signed up for the trial membership and excited to use the $15 off and my order was rejected. Second attempt, rejected. I have money in my account so it couldn't of been my card that was being declined. Third attempt of the same thing. I used my bank card and still canceled my order and didn't even allow me to enjoy the benefits of Google express.

I called customer service which happened to be a waste of time because nothing was resolved after she said that she looked into the problem which was stopping me from being serviced. So I gave up. It says that it delivers to my area, but clearly it doesn't. They are false advertising and to me I think it's only to obtain credit card information and billing addresses of customers. They not once delivered any of my orders and trust me I tried about ten times. I finally went to Walmart and got everything I needed.

Comment (0)

I have an ongoing issue with Google Apps for Work. I raised a case some time back after realizing that Google did not invoice my company with the correct company name. I have shared a number of conversations, mostly with seemingly inept individuals based in an office in Bulgaria. Seemingly there is no management escalation process. Hapless individuals repeatedly close my case even though my issue is not remedied - it has been going-on for months now.

The latest advisor informed me of the following:

"I've heard back from our specialist regarding this issue and found that you're Google Apps for Work account was affected by an issue, during our migration to our new billing system, which updated your previous payment receipts with your current billing profile information. This was not expected behavior and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Unfortunately, as my colleagues have previously mentioned, it will not be possible to update your previous invoices with your new billing information. However, I can assure you that all future invoices will display the current information in your billing profile."

This is not good enough. Clearly Google does not realize that they have a legal obligation to supply me with VAT invoices - MY VAT invoices with MY company details on them. With no way of reaching anyone credible at Google, today I have taken the disappointing action of reporting Google to the Financial Conduct Authority.

Comment (0)

I own a dental practice. I had a patient contact us yesterday very relieved that we are still here as when he searched in Google, it came up with a short list of which we were on but next to our business in red it stated that we are permanently closed. This information is incorrect and could cost my business money and put our patients through un-necessary worry. We are currently going through a transition at the moment as we are no longer a NHS practice and this incorrect information could be very damaging.

Comment (0)

I have a complaint, ever since I stopped using google it just seems like my iPhone sometimes gets redirected to something not related to my search. I search on yahoo or bing, and believe me the results suck, and I do believe that google has something to do with it.

Comment (0)

I read a NY Times open piece about Cooper and his DC Blog. I find it shocking that Google assumed the power to shut down the blog with its archives as well as his e-mail account. According to what I understand, you did this in direct violation of your own Terms of Service. In this day when vindictiveness is used as a political tool, you appear to have hoisted on your own petard. My additional reading on the subject finds that you are the only arbiter in many situations and Google corporate headquarters the CEO wield absolute power in a wide variety of cases. Again, not wishing to overstate my case, your actions fall inline with the all powerful Donald Trump. Obviously I am in no position to part ways with Google services, but to say that I am both disappointed and angry would be an understatement. If I have not reached the 100 word requirement and this precludes me from being heard, I see this as another instance of your cavalier attitude.

Comment (0)

I registered my account in France and now moved back to the uk. I cannot access apps on play and am not downloading anything more till I can revolve this issue. The issue lays around my banking app, refuses to let me access it and is informing my that its not permitted in your country. Find this strange as people these days live in more than one country and have bank accounts in these. Not so globally friendly after all.

Comment (0)

I have someone on Google this is a cheater and a fraud. I have sent many emails to Mountain View headquarters in hopes that they would be blocked from scamming others using Google like me.

Comment (0)

Google is purposely altering searches in favor of Hilary Clinton! I am reporting this and will make sure everyone knows that the world's largest search engine is secretly democratic. I have the proof and have taken a screenshot below. You can see clearly that Google does not display anything related to crimes against Hilary. If you go check out Yahoo! or Bing it comes up with all types of searches for criminal records, criminal history, and criminal scandals. But nope, nothing in Google!

Comment (1)

Google charged my account without my permission and told me to contact the app developer for a refund. After confirmation that the developer never received funds from these purchases Google still will not refund me. So what did I buy exactly! $600 total was charged illegality. To make it worse my bank closed my fraud claim against Google before the developer confirmed they never received these transactions and will not allow me to reopen my claim without a police report with a suspect named. So who do I contact for this situation? I am in disbelief the way I've been treated and how can Google get away with this?

Comment (0)

Went on Zuuvu [dot] com through a Google search. Told it was free to subscribe. Just wanted info. They took over $300.00 from my master car. I do not play these kinds of games. Want to unsubscribe and get my money back! No answer from them. This website is a total scam!

Comment (0)

I have no problem with Google employee. My problem is SPAM. How can I get rid of spam. Sometimes the spam is too sexual and also money. Spammers think they can trick me. I got so mad and I threaten this user that I am going to the Police in my area. Help me please, I am 78 years old I do not need this kind of email.

Comment (0)

When I open google Chrome to do a search the following appears. Be who you are. Love who you love. #prideforeveryone. I want to use a service without having to mentally deal with someones agenda, political, social or otherwise. Please remove this and just let me use your search engine without extraneous sayings.

Comment (0)

If you 'google' "Wildlife Rehab in Yucaipa, CA", a site comes up with my name and home phone number. I would like this removed immediately as I am retired from the hobby of rehabilitating wildlife for nearly three years. Both wildlife groups mentioned on this site say that this is not their problem. Can you help me, please?

Comment (0)

The Google doodle today is celebrating "black supremacy". By celebrating a woman that they refer to as a "human rights activist". Yuri Kochiama was not an activist! If she was an activist for white supremacy she would be far from celebrated! No race should have supremacy! The world doesn't work well with one supreme race! There are a number of races on this earth and we are all equal. Google has the nerve to spell out "equality" in the back ground. Any supremacy is far from equality! This is either ignorance or just plain stupidity! Why is google trying to cause division among the users?

Comment (0)

I want to change my web site url from google maps and other google services. I have try to change my url but google denied my request every time.

Comment (0)

I want to remove my personal information under google search result under my name. Attached the result in the following link. Is this possible?

Comment (0)

I have a Samsung tablet and google decided to download itself and wiped out all my picture and every app on there.

Comment (0)

I was on Facebook opening video that was posted. Then all of sudden site throw me to "Google " saying that I did win with my tablet an iPhone 6 for download an specific app. I don't trust had to answer 4 questions then add bank details and address. It looks same as Google symbol but i am scared to put bank details. Did took screen shot for you to see. This is not Google, it's a hack! Please be aware of the site Zuuvu.

Comment (0)

I am a business owner, however I am not the page owner of the Google Business page. The page owner is a former employee who I fired for stealing from me. As page owner he has been putting incorrect information on the Google page to disrupt my business. He puts the incorrect phone number, hours of operation, website etc etc.

Every time he does this I request an amendment from Google, and the error is usually corrected within a couple of days. By such time the page owner has again changed the information. I have spoken to Google about this and have had numerous email exchanges. Firstly, they said their policy was to request the page owner to give up that position which he obviously didn't do.

After several weeks and emails Google advised there is nothing they can do!!! They suggested I resolve the matter directly with the page owner. I am reluctant to do this, as when I fired him, he tried to assault me. Only a couple of days ago eh tried to extort money from me by asking me to pay him for the rights to the Google page!
Surely Google must be able to see how wrong their policy is? I am flabbergasted they cannot help me, and yet they help a page owner who is no longer an employee who was fired for stealing!

Comment (0)

All I want to do is have the option to reset my Password. Google has become complicated and all I want to do is to sign into gmail using my blackberry. Can you just sms me a link. I cannot receive email so how on earth would I receive a link. I cannot sign in as I need a new password and Google customer service cannot be found anywhere online.

Comment (1)

On my personal Google page they are carrying an item distorting my views, and wrongly and inaccurately attributing words and views to me which I did not use. At no time did I ever say, as you assert, that the North was 'desolate'. Kindly remove this highly misleading item from the Google website under my name if you can. Or give me the UK contact info for Google corporate.

Comment (0)

Every time I go on the internet using Google I am soon bombarded with adds to places or things I have looked at. It is creepy and makes me angry and extremely uncomfortable to the point I don't even want to use the internet anymore as I feel I have no privacy and that I am being monitored so closely. I find it very offensive and wish it would stop but if it does not I will no longer want to use the Internet for pleasure or curiosity anymore. I would say my experience is dropping to a 2.

Comment (0)

I cannot sign into Google from my cell phone. It tells me to contact customer care, yet they do not answer the phone number I have for Google corporate.

Comment (0)

During web searches from Google I am being led to explicit bad websites in which I am NOT in the least bit interested. I find this disgusting and intrusive and disruptive to what I am actually interested in. I will appreciate it if something is done to avoid such practices.

Comment (0)

Why does the Google playstore take every app that I like for music app out of the playstore? If I download it I can't go back and see it in the playstore no more.

Comment (0)

Go to Accu weather Etobicoke and up will pop an ad superimposed over a Federal government cheque. Makes the ad appear as if it is a Canadian government agency which in itself suggests to me that one needs to be cautious. The ad is for The National Benefit Authority. Google that name and you will see stories about them and being involved in scams. I object to government documents being used to give an impression of where the message is coming from and I object to Google allowing pop up ads from dubious people using creepy methods to attract business.

Comment (1)

At least one week ago I attempted to set up an account for Google gmail, but for some reason the account was disabled and is still so. No explanation or request for info has been made. If Googles policy is ti ignore problems hoping they will go away it is highly likely you will not reply to this complaint.

Comment (0)

My name is Rick Allen. I am 71 years old and in poor health. I rely on my computer to keep in touch with my friends and family. However about a year ago I got locked out of email and have tried ever since to get someone to help me get back into my gmail email as I am sure the slowdown in my computer is due to multiple emails stacking up. I have tried to access the CEO for help to no avail. Can anyone please help me reset my access to my email.

Comment (0)

I have been running ads on Adwords for years and yesterday I get an email from them warning that my account was going to be suspended for violations of their advertising policy. This would be about the same add I have used for years. I checked my Adwords account and my Campaigns had a flag saying site suspended so I called Adwords. Nice young lady says she has no idea and spoke to several techs over a 15 minute period and then said they would have to have someone call me as they couldn't see anything wrong.

The next day Ian H. from Adwords calls me and tells me that they don't like some of my website content - nothing has changed in months by the way. He tells me that they don't like the customer testimonial because they are making claims that could be false ( specifically a woman says she lost 8 pounds over 8 months ???) and that I have to footnote several sentences of her testimonial with "results may vary" Additionally, I have to footnote the web page header " Its not a gym, its a life style!" with same caveat.

I am completely appalled that Google thinks they can control what people think and write - I dont get it as the women put her full name down - just GOOGLE her and ask if her "outrageous" claims are true. Very scary precedent . I suggest to Ian that they should spend their time correcting false reviews for my other business that are completely untrue. He says, are you ready for this and i I quote, "that would be up to Google Plus".... Big Brother is watching.

Comment (6)

Browse reviews of other Internet Services

Have feedback for Google?