Customer Satisfaction Results
1.95 out of 5 Stars
193 Consumer Reviews

Google
Complaint Department

Welcome to the Google company complaint page. Here you can file a complaint against Google online for poor customer service, billing problems, or report a rude employee. If you need to contact the Google corporate office with your feedback, there is information listed below including mailing address, customer service phone number, and support email address.

Have you had problems with Google?

Compare Google to Similar Internet Services more...

Top 193 Reviews about Google

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Google customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

I want to change my web site url from google maps and other google services. I have try to change my url but google denied my request every time.

Upvote (0)

I want to remove my personal information under google search result under my name. Attached the result in the following link. Is this possible?

Upvote (0)

I have a Samsung tablet and google decided to download itself and wiped out all my picture and every app on there.

Upvote (0)

I was on Facebook opening video that was posted. Then all of sudden site throw me to "Google " saying that I did win with my tablet an iPhone 6 for download an specific app. I don't trust had to answer 4 questions then add bank details and address. It looks same as Google symbol but i am scared to put bank details. Did took screen shot for you to see. This is not Google, it's a hack! Please be aware of the site Zuuvu.

Upvote (0)

I am a business owner, however I am not the page owner of the Google Business page. The page owner is a former employee who I fired for stealing from me. As page owner he has been putting incorrect information on the Google page to disrupt my business. He puts the incorrect phone number, hours of operation, website etc etc.

Every time he does this I request an amendment from Google, and the error is usually corrected within a couple of days. By such time the page owner has again changed the information. I have spoken to Google about this and have had numerous email exchanges. Firstly, they said their policy was to request the page owner to give up that position which he obviously didn't do.

After several weeks and emails Google advised there is nothing they can do!!! They suggested I resolve the matter directly with the page owner. I am reluctant to do this, as when I fired him, he tried to assault me. Only a couple of days ago eh tried to extort money from me by asking me to pay him for the rights to the Google page!
Surely Google must be able to see how wrong their policy is? I am flabbergasted they cannot help me, and yet they help a page owner who is no longer an employee who was fired for stealing!

Upvote (0)

On my personal Google page they are carrying an item distorting my views, and wrongly and inaccurately attributing words and views to me which I did not use. At no time did I ever say, as you assert, that the North was 'desolate'. Kindly remove this highly misleading item from the Google website under my name if you can. Or give me the UK contact info for Google corporate.

Upvote (0)

I cannot sign into Google from my cell phone. It tells me to contact customer care, yet they do not answer the phone number I have for Google corporate.

Upvote (0)

During web searches from Google I am being led to explicit bad websites in which I am NOT in the least bit interested. I find this disgusting and intrusive and disruptive to what I am actually interested in. I will appreciate it if something is done to avoid such practices.

Upvote (0)

Why does the Google playstore take every app that I like for music app out of the playstore? If I download it I can't go back and see it in the playstore no more.

Upvote (0)

Go to Accu weather Etobicoke and up will pop an ad superimposed over a Federal government cheque. Makes the ad appear as if it is a Canadian government agency which in itself suggests to me that one needs to be cautious. The ad is for The National Benefit Authority. Google that name and you will see stories about them and being involved in scams. I object to government documents being used to give an impression of where the message is coming from and I object to Google allowing pop up ads from dubious people using creepy methods to attract business.

Upvote (0)

I relocated to a new country and use the new android phone with the original google account. It shows I cant download the APPs in that country. I need to create a new account to state I am in this country. Why is it impossible to use the same account in different countries? We are in a globalization era, are we? I love google a lot, but this point really waste me a lot of time to fix it. I bet there are many people like me. Please try to fix it in some way.

Upvote (0)

At least one week ago I attempted to set up an account for Google gmail, but for some reason the account was disabled and is still so. No explanation or request for info has been made. If Googles policy is ti ignore problems hoping they will go away it is highly likely you will not reply to this complaint.

Upvote (0)

I have been running ads on Adwords for years and yesterday I get an email from them warning that my account was going to be suspended for violations of their advertising policy. This would be about the same add I have used for years. I checked my Adwords account and my Campaigns had a flag saying site suspended so I called Adwords. Nice young lady says she has no idea and spoke to several techs over a 15 minute period and then said they would have to have someone call me as they couldn't see anything wrong.

The next day Ian H. from Adwords calls me and tells me that they don't like some of my website content - nothing has changed in months by the way. He tells me that they don't like the customer testimonial because they are making claims that could be false ( specifically a woman says she lost 8 pounds over 8 months ???) and that I have to footnote several sentences of her testimonial with "results may vary" Additionally, I have to footnote the web page header " Its not a gym, its a life style!" with same caveat.

I am completely appalled that Google thinks they can control what people think and write - I dont get it as the women put her full name down - just GOOGLE her and ask if her "outrageous" claims are true. Very scary precedent . I suggest to Ian that they should spend their time correcting false reviews for my other business that are completely untrue. He says, are you ready for this and i I quote, "that would be up to Google Plus".... Big Brother is watching.

Upvote (1)

Somebody has posted a very bad review on my company on google and I want it removed it is affecting my business. Yet Google will not respond to my calls to their customer service department. Well, guess what, now my complaint is about Google!

Upvote (0)

The complaint is about the appalling condition the Google search engine is and the problems it causes me when I am using it. Nearly everyday when I use Google, the screen freezes or disconnects from the Google server and sometimes the server is unavailable to be used. The Internet now has been around for at least 40 years now and with it being 2016, we should have technology now, which stops these from occurring.

I am surprised to see the state of the Internet be like this still in this day an age. I think the Internet will become much worse as time goes on, because it seems to me that no lessons have been learned from the mistakes you have made. When people such as myself looses connection I then loose everything I was working on.

Upvote (0)

As a small business owner I could not help but notice business has slowed down a lot. So I looked on my google page and was shocked to see something right under my site on google saying complaint board. I read the complaint it was a total lie. However then I noticed below somewhat page another disgusting bogus site called ripoff report. Then another one all repeating the same comment from this woman who is complaining because she was called a name when she called to annoy us. Business is gone no orders are coming in and the fake phoney Complaint Board site is nailed to the top and bottom of MY google page. Thanks for destroying my business Google!

Upvote (0)

I have a Gmail account "@gmail" which is now disable by Google without informing. Would request you to suggest or provide some solution to recover my email id as it is very important for us. Please let me know if you need any further information for the same. I cannot contact the corporate office and see no phone number online for help.

Upvote (1)

We requested Google to remove outdated content as this content is deformatory and to date Google did nothing. Their customer service does not exist!

Upvote (0)

I used to have an gmail account, back in 2010. Google has continued to bill me for this account even though we cancelled it years ago. I have been locked out of the account and not able to access it to cancel the subscription. It is an outrage that I can't contact anybody. All your 'help' gets me nowhere and the email advising me that you will continue to gouge me is 'no reply!' My bank won't stop the payment without me cancelling it and I can't because you won't let me. This is no less than theft. Over the years you have billed me for thousands of dollars. Please stop fleecing my account immediately and refund the amount the account has been inactive.

Upvote (0)

I have a one complaint about Google -- my mobile contacts are not sync'd by google contacts. Lost all my contacts because of this problem.

Upvote (0)

I took Google's advise and upgraded to google windows 10 and my computer did not function properly as it has cost me $120 new zealand to revert it back. I took advise offered by Google and I think the corporate office should credit my account I spent on this faulty product. If not I will call the customer service number again to complain.

Upvote (0)

People have been stealing products like gmod off of the internet! Please stop this because i am getting really annoyed with Google not doing a thing about it! it is very annoying and these people think they can do whatever they want. I don't understand why they insist on stealing things, but please do something about it.

Upvote (0)

I have had problems with my password into Google and also my email address @gmail.com. My login also is not were I live. Seems to be somewhere in Placerville, Ca. or Auburn, Ca. My facebook account was hacked 6 months ago and I feel there may be a problem now with Google/Chrome my browser. Please let me know is there is a suspicious activity going on, if possible. What can I do about this? I have tried calling Google in Mountain View with my complaint but they do not respond.

Upvote (0)

We have thousand of calls a day from Google. Say to update our listing. But the Listing is for another company. They will only speak to the owner. If I called Google and asked to speak with the owner, How far would I get. We need these scam calls to stop ASAP.

Upvote (0)

I'm trying to open my google account. Every time i receive discouraging messages. Till this movement i am not able to open the account and will share my complaint until I get satisfaction.

Upvote (0)

I have a 2012 nexus 7 tablet which worked just fine before successive "upgrades" turned it into an unresponsive piece of junk. I complained before and the reboot, clear unused apps etc suggestions were a total waste of time. Basically, if your geeks had bothered to test the lollipop and successive upgrades against the 2012 nexus 7 they would have very quickly seen that anything beyond KitKat was a waste of time. If this was a cynical marketing ploy to force customers to go out and upgrade to the latest ñexus you got it wrong with me. I will not be purchasing another Google product again and will not be recommending them to anyone either. In order to retain my custom I would recommend that you offer a "downgrade" path back to KitKat so that I can use my tablet again and not go out and purchase an opposition product. I look forward to getting a useable reply from you other than the usual corporate fob off.

Upvote (0)

I would rate my Google customer service experience as a -10! I have tried to call several times and have spoken with multiple agents and NONE of them EVER do what they say. I have been trying to access our business online reviews for one month now. I have spoken with so many different agents (Mandeep, Ashis, Ksure, and Ceva just the last 4 names I started keeping up with) I have a business account that has reviews. I know that google likes for you to reply to your reviews and that communication is what helps your "online presence" as well as where you come up when someone "googles" you.

I have not been able to access our google reviews for over a month now. I would LOVE to respond to the reviews we have but because google's employees don't want to fix this. I am still not able to access our business reviews. Everyone tells me the same thing "we will escalate the problem". This has been escalated so many times the head of google should be working on it by now. Thank you google for damaging my online reputation and keeping me from being able to do a thing about it.

Upvote (0)

I am the head of an organization called Anthropological Survey of India (under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India) located at Bogadi 2nd Stage in Mysore. Our office land line telephone no. But this number has been notified in Google as the telephone number of BSNL which is wrong. Due to this mistake committed by Google, several calls are received everyday from people, mistaking our number as BSNL number. It is a great nuisance caused to us. Please immediately rectify this by removing the following notification.

Upvote (0)

I have a gmail account for which i have lost the password, i tried with the methods mentioned but could not open please assist Gmail account. It's currently a UAE email and the support here from Google is non-existant.

Upvote (2)

I received a notification of someone trying to get into my computer through my Google gmail acconnt. Reference number mz1786, as i understand someone in Tokyo is trying. I don't know anyone in Tokyo nor do I E-Mail anyone in Tokyo.

Upvote (1)

I notice someone hacked into my Google account and change my recovery password information. I took snapshot of the contact info. of this hacker. How can Google help in taking legal action?

Upvote (0)

I Googled that site and alarms went off and I got a bad virus that took 6 hours to fix and my computer has never been right way too slow. Please shut them down. that is octavemusic that I'm talking about it wouldn't let me type it in the company name space but Google needs a better way to report websites that contain a virus!

Upvote (0)

I recently updated Chrome at home and the office. When Chrome restarted it boots to my home page as expected. What I really don't like is that it really isn't the home page anymore. You inserted the Google search page before it. So if I hit the back arrow I go to the true home page of Google and I can't change it. I know you think you are being clever and you hope that most people won't notice it and you are right. I understand that I am in the minority and you will not change this "Feature" just for the few of us. I am mainly just venting about it because I am a bit OCD and this bugs the hell out of me! Please don't respond with one of your generic form letters that doesn't even address the issue. It is insulting and reinforces that you guys are douche bags and are going to do whatever you want to unless the majority cry out. I guess I can always go back to Firefox again.

Upvote (0)

I have a smartphone but it cant load anything, it jumps around to different pages, i had to unsubscribe from games i paid for but couldn't play, its so slow, pictures messages and sites wont load because that red star comes on and freezes everything.

Upvote (0)

Someone with an email address has been stealing from my credit card to buy Google games and whatever from Google. Also I have been getting emails for this person at my email address. I have sent messages to Google informing them about this for quite some time and for a few days I quit getting emails for this person now I got it again today showing fraud. I would suggest that you contact this person and stop them from doing what they're doing and also stop sending her emails are his emails to my address. The last email that I got for that person I can not do anything with so sorry I can't send you the info unless you can call me and help me give it to you. Google's customer service seems to be a bit off for such a large corporation, there is no complaint line or anything.

Upvote (0)

On Nov 9, 2015 over $90 of unauthorized charges from your Google Social went to my card without my permission. I want the backed and disconnect from my Google social account. I have called my bank which is a federally run debit account for social security recipients. My telephone number has been given to Google with no help yet. I am expecting to hear by phone within two days or I will take legal steps. I have already called the child's father (boy is 14) too young to be on your sites anyway and he will deal with the boy. If he doesn't I will file charges and get help to retrieve my money.

Upvote (0)

All right. First of all, my sister thought it would be funny if I wasn't able to make a Google email account so she took my iPod and made it to my birthday. I'm 14 and you have to be 13 to make an account so she said I was 10. She made it all the way to the end and then hit 'done' and it took her to the 'you are under aged' page. Now I try to make an actual Google account and it always goes back to that page and I can't get anyone to delete it. So much for Google customer service!

Upvote (0)

I am facing a bug in Google gmail chat of hangout. I am describing it in step by step detail below so that someone can help me.

1) Open gmail
2) Enter your user name and password
3) When gmail is loaded and its hangout loads properly click on the chat text box
4) Type and message to a contact and send
5) Press on the mouse roller button to auto scroll up and down (press it in the hangout area)
6) Remove the Cursor from that place to any other place on the document
7) The issue rise at this stage i.e. We will be not able to click on the hangout textbox neither we will be able to chat with our contacts until we refresh the whole page manually or to start a new tab window and browse it again

Upvote (0)

Our products were up there for years, no problem, then all of a sudden a month ago they shut us completely down. Over multiple conversations with a rep, the upshot seems to be that the shipping and tax amounts ended up LOWER on our main website than they were in Google Shopping. There's absolutely no way we can get accurate shipping amounts to show in G Shopping because we have no idea where the product is going! I have no idea what G expects us to do in order to make it exact. I have no idea at this point how to fix this, and the G reps are VERY non-helpful.

Just got off the phone with Google customer service again. Talked to somebody different (whoever answered, David was his name). He looked up the case and tried to transfer me to the rep who has been "helping" us thus far (Vincent)... I told him no, that's not helping. We've (our marketing guy was dealing with this before, now it's me, IT) already talked to that rep 10 times and nothing's moving, we're getting no direct steps for action to just fix whatever the problem is.

I told David that I need to talk to either his or Vincent's supervisor, not to crap on them but to just escalate this because obviously Vincent and David don't have whatever info they need to be able to offer a solution for us. I was told it would be 2-3 days before I get either a call back or an email from one of the supervisors. What a nightmare.

Upvote (0)

Hi i can't use the google search engine as it keeps having a popup that prompts me to except its advertising terms and conditions, even though i have gone through the other options to switch the ads & cookies off. Is there something else i have missed. This is getting on my nerves now. If i have to go through this procedure every time, i will use another such engine.

Upvote (0)

I have been using goole chrome with gmail. I'm trying to contact you via customer "service" and I'm directed to a screen only to find out the only help I'm going to get cost $47.00. What gives here? I didn"t create this problem, so how is it I have to pay you for a solution. If I do not receive a satisfactory response from you, I'm dumping Google. Thank you.

Upvote (0)

I accidentally hit the delete key and deleted the email associated with all of my information linked to it. I called to get tech support on how to recover the email address, which should be a simple procedure. The man who answered my call was in another country, spoke Indian, and was VERY difficult to understand. He kept asking some question, but i could not understand him, and when I finally told him that I didn't understand what he was saying, he began to YELL at me, was rude, abrasive, totally unprofessional, and actually hung up on me! I expect more from a corporation such as Google. This is not a hard problem to solve; it's a simple recovery. I am enraged that ANYONE would speak to a customer in such a way. How are you training these people and what makes them feel as if they can speak to a customer in this way without repercussions? I called the following number 1-888-278-0751 at 8:36 a.m. on 10/25/15. This issue now becomes two fold: 1) I need customer service to help me recover my account; 2) I need someone at Google to make me understand why this person is working for your company. Clearly, he needs terminated or you need to retrain your entire staff.

Upvote (1)

Someone has hacked my gmail account and he is using my e-mail address. I change the password everyday and I even register for verification code which is only asked once after I change the password. Every morning when I get into my account the verification code is not asked and the same person or people with the IP 141.0.13.13; 82.145.22.229; 82.145.221.205 which are from Kenya and Netherlands as it shows on last activity. I now don't trust this verification code system if the person can always have access into my account.

Upvote (0)

I was trying to access Quirky, the site where inventors pitch ideas, I was funneled into a site called "Enhance". I mistakenly assumed it was part of Quirky and detailed my idea. I found out later they are not, but only after they gained access to that idea, under false pretense. They should be prosecuted for wire fraud.

Upvote (0)

I am bombarded by emails selling stuff I do not want. Most of them are emails I did not ask for. You cannot sell me anything! I am 68 this month, on SSI and cannot afford to buy anything. If you cannot stop sending this crap, I will go elsewhere. I am sick of spending time unsubing.

Upvote (0)

Frustrated as all get out. What the heck is wrong with you people. I just can't remember my password and wanted to change it. I am not asking for US citizenship! This questionnaire is impossible and asks questions that, if I knew the answer to, I wouldn't be writing this email with anger. Gmail is pretty impressive when it works, and the fact that I can't log on was my fault, before I was introduced to your outrageous form. Help me out.

Upvote (0)

I manufacture and sell a heads up display bezel for the 1999-2004 Corvette on ebay. Customers have been able to type in C5 Corvette HUD bezels and Google would direct them to a page where on HUD bezels would appear showing both OEM bezels by GM and mine which is an aftermarket bezel. For the past month Google has chosen to include all dash bezels to be included going from 1 page to more than 10 pages of bezels. Unless you know what I sell is an aftermarket product, customers are only seeing OEM bezels which is costing me many lost sales. I wish Google would go back to Great Deals on C5 Hud Bezels on Ebay like it has been for 8 months. I have tried repeatedly to contact Google with no results. Their service is horrible.

Upvote (0)

I would like Google to re enter correct information regarding my business that you have on your search pages. I didn't submit the information which is listed against our business name. It is causing my name a great deal of annoyance and frustration. It is amazing that a corporate entity as large as Google has no corporate phone number to call for support. I have also searched high and low for customer service information and found nothing.

Upvote (0)

Was at daughter's home, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and using her computer and was refused. Questioned the use of her computer. Since I am 72 and technically challenged I realized I had a problem. Struggling to correct this misfortune, things went down hill rapidly as I was asked for the phone number I used for verification. I had lost this phone months ago and had a new phone 1-315-486-2805. I have since found the Trac phone and recharged and added minutes. Looked for the SMS number, but realized it could not be received because the phones battery was dead. Help me please. To make matters worse.... I was trying to make payments for items purchased and it was the last day for payment. Now I am blocked from shopping because I did not cover my bids at the given time. As I said it all went down hill rapidly. If you would like to hear about the "cherry on the sundae".... I was suppose to be back in New York on my own computer, but became ill, as we ate at a Buffet and I came down with food poisoning ! I am so frustrated at this point... is more than just an email address, it is a combination of names & a life number of my ancestral Scots.

Upvote (0)

I used Google search engine looking for a Fishing Rod Dryer. The item I was interested in was the first one to pop up at J Stockard Fly Fishing. I clicked on the picture of the item I wanted to ordered but when I received my order they had done a bait and switch. They sent me the Basic Dryer and what I had ordered was the Deluxe Dryer. I contacted the company and still received terrible customer service and was told that I can return the item at my expense. I contacted my card company and started a despute with the company and would highly recommended you remove them from your search engine.

Upvote (2)