Firestone Customer Service

Contact Firestone Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-844-658-0724

Firestone was founded by Harvey Firestone in the 1890’s has been leading in the performance of rubber tires since then. The Firestone Tire Company was founded on a determination to offer the quality and service it takes to win the race, wherever that race may be. It’s how the non-skid tread pattern an industry standard.

If you have a problem with Firestone you can contact their customer serivce center by calling toll-free 1-844-658-0724. If you would like to reach the corporate headquarters you can direct comments of feedback to Bridgestone America's Inc., 535 Marriott Drive P.O. Box 140990 Nashville, TN 37214-0990.

Common issues with Firestone include All-Season Tires, Summer Tires, Winter Tires, Truck Tires, SUV Tires, Passenger and Minivan Tires and Crossover Tires. The company also offers various Tire warranties like Gold Pledge Limited Warranty, Buy and Try 30-Dau Guarantee, Supplemental Mileage Limited Warranty. Major tire products of Firestone are Champion, Destination, Fire Hawk, Trans Force, Winter Force, Affinity and Precision.

Firestone Contact Information

• Firestone headquarters address

• 35 Marriott Drive P.O. Box 140990 Nashville, TN 37214-0990

1-844-658-0724

7am-6pm CST, 5 days a week

Browse reviews of other Auto Repair

Top Firestone Complaints

I have a complaint against Adam, I believe he is the manager at the Firestone on 11318 north Fwy location. I want up there on May 29, 2019, because I had a piece metal in the left rear tire; and a nail in the right rear tire. The left rear tire was purchase on April 09, 2019; he said, my road hazard warranty would not apply. I was good on the days, but not on the depth. He said, the depth was 8/32, but he would not show me. So I ended up buying a new tire for $60.71. I remind you the tire is a month old with 922 miles on it. I think the tire should have repaired or replaced free on charged.
The right rear tire he said, he could not repair, because I was missing two studs, which I understood. He gave me an estimate of $135.00, which I thought was high just to replace two studs that cost $7.99 a piece, so that's $119.02 in labor. So I decline the service, and fixed it myself. So I want back on June 12, 2019, to get the silver nail removed. I waiting two hours for him to come I tell me the tire is not repairable , and not cover under my road hazard warranty. The nail was in the middle of the tire; he said, the nail was in at a angle, therefore he could not fix it, and offer to sell me a new tire at $56.06 plus labor, road hazard, and tax. I told him to put my tire back on my truck, and I go somewhere else. I think they had already repaired the tire, because when I told him to put my tire back on my truck, it took another 30 minutes, before they brought my truck out. When they brought it out, I notice a black screw going into the tire at a angle; I remind you, when I brought it in it had a silver nail going straight down in the middle of the tire. I want to another Firestone on 14003 W Montgomery Rd. at 5PM, the manager was so nice, he dug the screw out with a pocket knife, and spray water to see if it want through, and it's good it didn't go through , and I was on my way.
Also, there was another customer in the store at 11318 North Fwy on May 29, 2019, she came in for an alignment check, and was told she needed a lot of replace parts, before she can get alignment. She want to NTB, and they told her all she needed was alignment. It seem like this Adam guy is trying to hustle people, sell parts that they don't need. I just went something done about this situation. I have all my paper work and all of Lashonda paper work from Firestone, and NTB. I would like you to keep me inform of the status of this compliant, and if no action is taking we are prepared to go to all the local media station, and let everyone know how the treat their customer at 11318 North Freeway.

Stopped by the Rio Rancho, NM location off of Southern. Didn’t get an inspection nor a price was only told if I required service I would need to leave my car until 1PM. I was there at 8AM

Representative was rude, lacked empathy, and for a potential first time customer, he insured I will never think about giving my hard earned money to Firestone.

Company needs to enforce professionalism, and standard courtesy.

I don’t care about your budgets or staffing issues PERIOD.

Competitors was able to provide inspection, quote, and service completed by 10AM

I made an appt. for 4 new tires on sunday, 6/2 for 4pm today, 6/5. It is now 4:40pm and my vehicle has not even entered the bay! "We only have 1 alignment machine" is one reason for the delay. Seriously, this is not the consumer's issue! Whatever is the purpose of making an appt if they will be unable to honor the schedule?? Will not do business with Firestone again. The gentleman sitting next to me has the very same issue. Will also report out to the BBB.

I went in to do my lifetime alignment. The representative asked me the reason for the visit. I explained to him rhat I drive for a living so I had put 5,000 miles into the car and replaced the shocks so there was probably something that needed to be adjusted. He said this may change the height of the vehicle and he cant help me. I complained to the manager but I feel its not fair they would try to deny me service and i doubt its legal.

Never told me about not having any brakes at all just a fluid leak. Had working brakes going in to drop off . Leaving had no brakes and backed into car in parking lot. They never said anything about it when I picked car up

On January 29 I visited the Firestone Store in BELLEVUE to change the rear brake pads of my car, when they delivered my car as a finished service I felt a noise in the rear wheels every time I tried to brake, call the Firestone to explain what happened, returned to the place two days later and informed me after a technician checked the brakes, that everything is fine that the noise was gradually reduced, I did not agree with that information and continue with my car, in April I have first an appointment at the Firestone to align my car and report that the noise has not gone completely, I suggested that they review it and they informed me that it could not be done at that moment that I had to make an appointment, finally when I am going to change the oil of the car in another establishment, they do an inspection of courtesy and they inform me that the rear break pad is very worn out just having driven 15,000 miles, when I return to Firestone on the 30th of May and 2019 explain what happened, the person in charge, in fact very arrogant and nfalfa Professionalism says after the mechanic checked the brakes, which is the problem of the Calipers, I do not agree because I changed the brakes today in MIDAS and the calipers are in perfect state. I think they never put the new brakes on me at the first time because they never gave me the originals of the car as a replacement test

I went to Firestone on Madison Ave in Memphis TN because I had a screw in my tire..The manager told me I had to buy a new tire for 70+ dollars and this is with my warranty..I left and went to another tire shop and was told that it was not even in the tire and he pulled it out and said ma'am there is no charge..So why would they even try to screw me over and I have a 2018 Chrysler 300 and already let them charge me 900.00 for a set of tires in March

My wife and I have been a Firestone customer for many years. Recently I had my wife's Repaired at the Goose Creek SC. They Replaced three gaskets on the engine that was leaking oil last week on 5-29-2019. On 6-1-2019, around 2:10 pm. My wife started to drive the car from our residence. After getting into her car that is a 201 Chevy Cruise LT, a short distance the car overheated and the A/C shut down. She pulled over by our house which is only a block away from the Goose Creek Firestone. When I got there with my vehicle. I popped the hood and saw oil and debris all over the engine and it looked like the accessory belt was broken. I shut the hood of her car and drove it over to firestone Goose Creek which was about 100 feet away. I pulled into one of the car bays and shut the engine off.
I went inside the store and told Greg which is the store manager that we have a problem with the Chevy Cruise again. Greg and the shop supervisor Jason came outside and I popped the hood open. Greg and Jason both looked at the engine and agreed that the accessory belt had broken lose and had caused lots of oil to be slung all over the engine both underneath and above the engine. Greg told us last week that he made sure that the entire engine was clean after they replaced the gaskets. Now Firestone is having to replace the accessory belt and again clean the entire engine compartment and we have to pay for the parts and labor for something the firestone at Goose Creek technicians did.

This should be no cost to us and Firestone should take full responsibility for this incident. My wife and I have put over $ 900.00 on this vehicle and have maxed out or limit on our Firestone Credit Card. We would like to get this issue resolved ASAP.

Thank You.

John L. DeBoard

843-814-0004

I had my tires rotated at this shop and have received work various times. I really didn't want to write to you but, I feel as though I have been taken advantage of. Without given concrete dates, I'm sure you can visit any customer work orders and or customer service history. My last 2 visits at this facility has been absolutely horrible. After having my tires rotated along with oil changes etc, my driver side front tire 2011 VW Jetta SE center cap showed up missing. I didn't notice the missing center cap until the next day. I called the shop immediately and the assistant manager Adrian who was really nice informed me that they had the center cap and for me to come in to pick it up. When I arrived at the facility the next day, no center cap was found. Adrian gave the card to me with the manager's name is John. I had a previous run in with John due to car being serviced before. The reason of my run in was due to my Maryland Military Toll Ticket book showed up missing. I confronted John over the phone and John said he would check with the repairman. After calling back the next day, no toll tickets were found. I explained to John that this was my means to travel for the military and that I was impeded by this incident due to Toll tickets being removed from my car. John explained to me that nothing could be done. I also explained to John that I'm a creature of habit and that I do not remove important vehicle items from my car that are constantly being used on a day to day basis. I'm very frustrated and yet angry with this Firestone service center. I believe that there's no sense of honesty and transparency when dealing with customers at this service center. Sense I have purchased my tires at Firestone quite some time ago, I've decided to take my business to another Firestone service center located in Catonsville, MD where I'm receiving 5 Star treatment. Again, I apologize for communicating such bad news to you however, I'm a 20 plus year Combat veteran who took pride in serving his country. I would hope and pray that I too would receive excellent service. I hope to hear from someone soon. My contact information is below.

Respectfully,

Kenith Walker
410-300-1541
kenithdwalker@yahoo.com

Went for oil filter and tire rotation Tec never rotated tires I stood and watch from the time my car went in the shop till the time it came out. The tec told his bosses he did it first, well I know he did not as I said stood there the whole time and never seen a wheel come off my car and I also marked them as I run in to this all the time but usually its at a dealership or shop where you cant see what their doing. I will never return to this shop and definitely will advise all to stir clear !!!!!!!!

I want to thank the team at Lackland Air Force base, San Antonio, Tx for their courtesy, professionalism, fairness, customer service and just old fashion way of treating customers with respect. The team is coordinated and just makes you feel as if you are family. Explains their work and don't try to pad it. Honesty and fairness. Thanks

to start I made an appointment at your Montclair California office.i waited 90 min. before anybody even looked at my car. I had aready told them my power steering hose leaked .they informed me the part was special order and 220 dollars plus labor . they told me they were going to change the return power steering line .which is what I wanted .I waited more than 7hrs at the shop , then the service manager came and informed me he had information that was going to make me happy. he informed me that they only replaced the section that was leaking and that they were only going to charge me 220 dollars. now my problem is the piece they replaced is made of rubber but not the only rubber section of the power steering return line , if the most likely cause of this line failure is age .then by replacing only that section I am most likely going to have to go through this expense again , and in the not too distant future . I believe this to be poor work standards , and I can't believe that both the person who worked on my car and your service manager believed that it was all right . the original complete price was over 300 dollars when the leak happens again in one of the other rubber sections I will have to pay the original price again costing me well over 500 dollars just because your service people believed substandard is accepted by your company . is this true????

Good Morning, I am sending this complaint for a simple oil change at 953 chimney hill shopping center virginia beach va. 23452-3048. I had set up an appointment with them for Wednesday at 08:30 am. I drop off the car at 6:30 and put my envelope with keys in drop box. So when I was getting ready to pick up at 5:00 pm I called to let them know I was on the way pick up, they didn't know that my car was there so they finally said that my envelope with keys didn't fall down into the box right and they sill have not done nothing to my car that I had Appointment confirmed. Reservation # 77148871. Didn't get a sorry we will take care of or nothing. I go to that Firestone because it treats me right and I have done a lot of work done. I was very pissed!!!!

Went Firestone in aberdeen Maryland to get oil change and tire rotation on March 5 2019 they checked a lot of stuff out on my car that I didnt authorize and told it would be 2400.00 worth of work I drive a 05 Nissan Altima I told him just do what I asked for would never put that much money in this car. Checked else where and got everything done for less then 1000.00 and 5 days after they rotated tires noticed the hub cap on my drivers side was broken I replaced and will never go to this place ever again they are over priced and dont care. Oh almost forgot brought 4 tires from them about 2 years ago the most uncomfortable ride I've ever had. They keep losing air took my car back and I have insurance on them and of course they find nothing wrong. Do not recommend them to anyone I will never go back there ever again

my abs light came on and stayed on so I went Fire Stone for repair. I was giving a quote of 327.99 and I told the manager ok repair!!! When I was called to pick up my Van and job was done I was presented with a BILL of 455.15!!!!! I paid the BILL under protest and unless I am giving a refund I will file action with elder abuse with false information . Phillip McCaffrey 804 397 4763 your store Regency Sq 1414 N Parham Rd. Richmond Va. 23229 Service Mgr. Bill 01 customer #345477 I also know that I was not given full information under the LAW

I went to firestone in San Antonio tx off of 1604 and culebra. They were real nice but didnt catch the problem i was having with my tires. I asked what was wrong with them they said.. Oh it just needed to be balanced. I said okay. I went on my way. I still heard the noise and it was still shaking. This was on Saturday May 4, 19. So today May 7, 19 i went to an other firestone on Nacogdoches. Well the man that was at the counter was very rude, condescending. I explained to him what happened at on sat and that the sales person from enterprise sent me over to get my car checked out. He said i need a P.O. i said ohh i can call my sales lady. She said if u had any questions to call her. He laughed and said she is not the one who approves them. I said okay well how will that take? He said as long as it takes! I was taken back at his answer. I said okay let me call her and ask what i do now. He okay and walked away from the counter. I proceed to call her at this pont she didnt answer. So i waited for her to call me. Not once did he ask if i was able to talk to her, i got nothing like was not ever there!! So i called the supervisor to Enterprise he sent me to PEP BOYS where they took care of me and very well i might add. I was very disappointed on the treatment and how they missed i had the WRONG TIRES ON MY CAR, AND MY SHOCKS WERE LEAKING! You have lost 2 paying customers I have two vehicles that I could have taken to y'all but hell no we won't ever do it again! I will spread the word to everyone i know family and friend's! Ohhh yeah and one more thing the 1st firestone forgot to put back my cap to my rims!

LAST WEEK I TOOK A TIRE WITH A AIR BUBBLE ON THE SIDE, AFTER 25 000 MILES ( 50 000, MILES WARRANTY), I HAVE THE HAZARD ROAD EXTENDED WARRANTY TOO. .THE PERSON IN THE FRONT DESK WANT TO CHARGE ME $90 FOR ANOTHER TIRE, THEY SAID, IT WAS MY FAULT, THE WARRANTY WILL NOT COVER THAT, AFTER A VERY LONG ARGUMENT, THEY SAID, THEY HAVE NOT THE TIRE THAT I NEED, AND SEND ME TO ANOTHER SHOP. IN THE OTHER SHOP IT WAS THE SAME LONG ARGUMENT AND FINALLY THEY REPLACED IT, AND CHARGE FOR THE INSTALLATION ONLY,
I AM 70 YEARS OLD AND THAT WAS A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE FOR ME, I KNOW I DID NOT DAMAGED THE TIRE, I KNOW THE HAZARD ROAD COVER THAT , AND I KNOW THEY TOO KNOW THAT, WHY THEY DO IT ?
TWO DIFFERENT SHOPS SAME BEHAVIOR, TRYING TO OVERCHARGE ME $30 OR $40, AND IN THE LAST 3 YEARS I EXPEND THERE AROUND $4000 IN MY CAR.
PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, SO WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO ANOTHER PERSON.
THANKS GEORGE DOMINGUEZ

FIRESTONE 1ER---- 6440 LAUREL CANYON BLVD, NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA, 91606 (PURCHASE THE TIRES AND THE HAZARD
PROTECTION,
2DO--- 18051 SHERMAN WAY, RESEDA, CA, 91335. (LAST ONE THAT REPLACED THE TIRE).

Billing is fraudelent. Cannot speak to anyone to fix what needs to be fixed, cannot update accou t information have paid my bill in time up until the last two and half months because I cannot access it change correct email . now they're charging interest and late fees. This is the only company who's is shady and shoddy enough to manipulate and be underhanded. I should have NEVER EVER gotten a card. I've been a Firestone customer for more than twentyfive years and have paid either cash or personal credit card and to be treated like this I'm going elsewhere for service. What bull$h!t.

Don't s shop or go to FIRESTONE OR get their credit service - SCAM. Not what it used to be, I promise it's nothing but trash

Quoted out the door price of 130.00- picked up my tire and actual price was 212.00. Very deceptive

I purchased a set of tires for my 2016 camry and I purchased a 4 wheel alignment. The tires were recommended by a manager on duty. The tires were very noisy and created an uncomfortable ride. I returned, thinking that I purchased defected tires. The manager offered to allow me the opportunity to purchase a better set of tires and I agreed. Unfortunately the tires were not in stock. I received an estimate and a projected date to return for the agreed service and terms. I drove over 70 miles from work to the Opelika, Alabama location 4 times to be informed that the tires were not available during each visit. The 5th visit, I spoke with the store manager after previous engagements with 3 supervisors out of 4 failed attempts. The store manager failed to get the tires in as promised on the 6 th attempt and I gave up, it was too costly to travel the distance. I work in Montgomery, Al as a state auditor. I have my estimates on hand.

YESTERDAY, I WENT BY FIRESTONE STORE HERE IN ROANOKE VA. FOR AN REINSPECTION AT 08:00 AM GOT REINSTECTED IN AND OUT QUICKLY! NOW THIS MORNING MY SON GOES OVER TO THE SAME STORE 30 MINUTES EARLY AND WAS TOLD THERE WERE 13 AHEAD OF HIM, HE'D HAVE TO LEAVE HIS TRUCK! AND WE BOTH HAVE BEEN TOLD 1ST COME 1ST SERVED, TO BE THERE WHEN THEY OPEN, WELL THIS MORNING HE WENT 30 MINUTES EARLY AND WAS TOLD THERE 13 AHEAD OF HIM AND NO PEOPLE THERE, JUST CARS! WHAT THE HELL KIND OF BUSINESS IS YOUR FUCKING COMPANY RUNNING WITH A BUNCH OF DAM LIARS! YOUR GOING TO PUT A STOP TO HAVING YOUR IDIOTIC PEOPLE LYING TO PEOPLE, WE'RE TOLD 1ST COME 1ST SERVED, TO ME AND EVERY ONE ELSE IT MEANS IF I'M AT THE DOOR WHEN YOUR DOORS OPEN FOR BUSINESS THEN I AM THE 1ST ONE SERVED!
WELL FIRESTONE I'M GOING TO BUILD A MONSTEROUS FIRE UNDER YOUR SORRY ASS EMPLOYEES, I'M LEAVING THIS SITE AND GOING DIRECTLY TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION AND LODGING A COMPLAINT, ALSO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, THE DAM LYING IS GOING TO STOP!

I brought my car to Firestone this past Thursday night, because I had an apointment to have my oil changed on Friday. I got my car back tonight Monday. It took them 3 days to fix a Power Steering hose and to turn on a swich for the gas tank, unacceptable!!!! The comment I got on Monday was also unprofessional from one of the co-workers "since things have toned down here we will start fixing your car", really after 3 days of waiting? Unacceptable customer service.

Please see attached review below for detailed complaint

Firestone Complete Auto Care
4834 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462

I had only been to two Firestone locations ever. The first time was in Norfolk Virginia. They cracked my wheel well and said that was already like that. The second time was at the Firstone Complete Auto Care at 4834 Virginia Beach Blvd. I had bought this truck only a week before visiting this location and had cleaned my chrome wheels twice and the second cleaning was only the day before. I decided I'd like new tires on my new truck because the other tires were too small. I went in and got the new tires put on. When I left that "God awful" establishment we were having a torrential downpour so I didn't do a walk around to look at the tires. The next morning I went out to my truck to take a look at them I had noticed that my rim had a dent. It wasn't too bad but I decided to inspect the rest. When I got around to the driver's side my front rim was bent in pretty bad. And there were scratches all over it. I brought it back to them to see what they could do and they told me that they did not do that. They said I had brought it there like that and flat out told me that Firestone will not get me a new wheel.

Came to get flat fixed for 20 dollars now ended paying 140 dollars for a stripped lug nut that they put on when I bought tires. Spoke to manager only gave me a discount will never come here again for any reason not even to put air in tire.

Firestone Complete Auto Care
4834 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462

i Went to Firestone at 306 North HWY 7 Blue Springs MO 64014 at 1 p.m. 4/27/19. I went to get my Driver Rear tire replaced because there was 2 nails that i knew about that happened the night of 4/26. After the visit i went to fill up gas and noticed my Passenger Rear tire looked brand new. I called the shop and they said they'll get me helped out. I got back to the shop to find out that the paper was Marked "RR (Right Rear)". I was told before the tire change all of my tires needed to be replace sometime. I didn't have the money for all 4 tires My girlfriend gave me money to get just the 1 done. Because the Driver Rear that had nails in it. I was told that i HAD to of said Right Rear when i know i said Driver Rear. Not to mention i had mentioned there being nails in it and having to put Fix-A-Flat in it night of 4/26. If i did say Right Rear they still should have notice there was No Nails or Fix-A-Flat in the tire taken off the rim. I was told "That tire cant be put back on" (Referring to the right rear they took off) I feel like i was played honestly! I've never had a bad experience at Firestone i got my oil change and got it all checked up and looked at no problem. That was in North Kansas City. i usually do go to the one in North Kansas City (Gladstone) im not saying the worker was bad at their job im saying it should of been obvious they were doing the wrong one after i mentioned Nails being in my tire and Fix-A-Flat being used

Took a tire to be replaced to the lockhart tx. location told them not to operate the windows now the drivers window will not operate, cannot secure vehicle or put drivers window up when it rains worked before. will be glad when the tires I purchased go out of warranty I will never do business with ((Firestone car care company again....
If employees can not do what manager tells them.

On 4-19-19 at 11:51am I took my Toyota corolla le into firestone to have service done for the 5000 mile and I was told it would be ready at 3:00pm.So about 2:55pm I called firestone to see if my car was about ready upon calling I was told that I had nails in two of my tires so well how much would that cost and I was told $20 each tire I told Laith no he was my service advisor I will take it some where else and so today I took my car to have the tires check out and have the nails that I was told by firestone remove and there are no nails in none of my tires. And I'm upset because they lie to me about that. Now had I said yes fix my they would have charged me $40 for nothing what a rip off I am done with firestone they lost a good customer. place: firestone complete auto service 435 N. 2nd St. El Cajon, CA 92021 store #025380 I hope that this matter does not happen to someone else.

St. Louis loughborough location does not want business, called for a quote on struts & couldn't get a call back?

Went to your facility on Paxton Street Harrisburg PA. Had a coupon for Ac performance check. Was told system was empty fill with dye recommended. Refill completed. The frustration was that the performance check cost was not applied to the fill. If I told them I needed. Charge I should have only been charged for the fill.

Took my car in for inspection. Asked how long I was driving with bad brakes. I did not know what they were talking about. I am old but not stupid. No signs of bad brakes, no mushy brakes, no noise, no brake fluid under the car I was told I could drive it home and park it. Well brakes failed in the parking lot, I damaged my car and their building. I trusted these people and they put me and others in danger. Now they go on their way while this will probably cost me thousands. I have a citation for driving with faulty brakes. I have driven since I was 16, never had a ticket or warning, anything. I have a lawyer. This is not fair. I am a widow who lost my husband and grown son less than 2 years ago. I live on social security. Body shop thinks my car will be totaled . Then I will have to get another car. I did nothing wrong but put my trust in the Firestone people. I should be compensated for my money loss. They fixed the brakes for 500 + dollars. I did not know at that time my car maybe totaled. I expect someone to get in touch with me and make this right. My daughter has been trying to get in touch with you. Please get in touch. Priscilla Ragsdell. I am 75 but I am not stupid

Good Afternoon,

This letter is out of concern for my grandchild Mia J. who has been unable to get a resolution to the problem one of your stores as created - located at:

608 Valley Hill Road SW
Riverdale, GA
Ph# 800-367-3872
678-263-8824

My name is Ms. Butler an I have been given Mia permission to assist in the handling of this situation. The matter started back on March 25, 2019 when Mia took her 2015 Chrysler 200 which had about 62,000 miles on it into the above mentioned Firestore Care Center in for a simple oil change. She left the shop the same evening to get about a few blocks down the road before her vehicle started knocking an smoking. It was to late to take the car right back, therefore; the next morning on March 26, 2019 Mia began attempting to reach Firestone, but; was now given the run around. Mia than took the vehicle back to the location an was eventually told by the store manager name Emanuel that there was no oil in her tank when her vehicle was returned to her an that they would need to hold the vehicle to correct the problem. It was stated that in error “a new gasket was put over an old gasket”!

The vehicle was left as requested, after a few days went by with no correspondence made Mia tired calling a few times an a woman each time would advise her to hold “only to hang up on her, this happened about 4 different times”. Please also be aware that my granddaughter was also given a rental from Enterprise Rent A Car which Emanuel set up “on March 26th located on Highway 85 at Firestone’s expense. Mia also gave your corporate office “reach# 675-937-7021” an was given case# 2356196-C by a representative name Cassandra who after making a call to Firestone, she stated that someone would be in touch with Mia within 72 hrs “this to date has never happened”.

On April 2, 2019 Mia finally reached the store manager who than stated that their Adjuster/Inspector would be coming out “to date this also has never happened”. Mia was able to reach the store manager “Emanuel” again on April 9th in concern as to what is going on with her vehicle? Still no real answer other than being told that someone would be getting back in touch with her within 48hrs! Please be advised that Again this Never Happened. Mia at this point decided she needed to advise her insurance company:

Nationwide Insurance
reach# 470-303-9728

about the situation an status up to this point with her vehicle. She spoke with Tiffany Durham with Nationwide “an insurance adjuster” an was given claim# 782468-GI To my understanding, Miss Durham did go out to Firestone an saw the vehicle yet was only able right now to advise my granddaughter of the same information she had already been given. It was stated that still nothing has been done to correct Firestone’s mistake an that she was given No additional information at this point, please note that Mia also spoke with Miss Durham again on April 11, 2019 who still had not been able to get any true update on Mia’s vehicle.

Next on Thursday April 11, 2019 my granddaughter received a call from one of the representatives with Enterprise Rent A Car who now stated that Mia now owes them $482.09 for the rental due to the fact that Firestone only paid them for 1 day! When my granddaughter got back in touch with Emanuel, he stated the rental will be taken care of? This is when the situation was brought to my attention due to I have an attorney who can step in. In all fairness, we felt it would be best to first see if this situation can be corrected before pursuing any further if possible.

Another call was made to Emanuel on April 13, 2019 with myself on a conference line with my grandchildren. It was at that point explained to the store manager “Emanuel” who I was an that I was given my granddaughter’s permission to become involved with this situation. Emanuel an I spoke an I was informed that there was in fact a mistake made an that they were trying to fix Mia’s vehicle. Emanuel was very kind an honest while talking with me until I advised that I was taping our conversation, at that point he immediately stopped talking an gave the phone to my grandson who I than advised to put me on speaker to Emanuel to hear out what I was attempting to say,

I went on to explain that the recording was only for myself due to a lot of people are not honest at all. I stated my only concern is that my granddaughter receive her vehicle back in the good condition which it was when she came in for a simple oil change. I also went on to explain that quite along amount of time has gone by with no results “this is not acceptable”. I went on to state that no one what’s this to result into a legal matter nor does anyone have time for so much unnecessary nonsense. It was than explained by me that I was sending this letter in hopes that we can go ahead an get this situation resolved “this should have never happened an is truly taking to long to correct”. Emanuel stated that Mia would hear from him by noon on Monday the 15th however it is now 6:15pm on the 15th an I have heard no update. I am hoping to hear from someone shortly. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated, all we need is to get this whole situation resolved an made assured that Mia owes nothing, please respond to myself or either of my grandchildren at the following.

Mia J. Tamia_j440@yahoo.com
Ms. Butler: Poobyb1@aol.com

Ms. Butler. - grandmother

Note: I look forward to hearing back please

Would’ve been a better review if the mechanic wasn’t revving the piss out of my car as if it was his own absolutely unacceptable and un professional. I am not sure if he is bad at driving a manual or if he just wanted to make some noise but I’m NOT happy about that.

This will be my second time coming in after messed up the first time and they still are giving me bad service and repair my car was fine into I came here

took 2004 dodge ram for brakes rotor alliangment cost 1,300.00 waited for truck all day mechanic drove around building said it was all set took it how 7:00 pm notice it would go to the right still would not drive straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought a battery from firestone about 2 years ago. Called them a day prior to coming in regarding battery needing a charge.Employee tells me who i spoke with and that that employee didn't work today what does the employee who i spoke with have anything to do with my battery issues. The wait was extremely long . Employee needs training in Customer Service . Take battery out of car have to get back in line.My whole Sunday is wasted.Not a happy customer will never recommend Firestone.

I bought tires and do business with clay. I applied for your credit card at your cleburne Tx store. When buying some tires so I could get some other expensive work done. I forgot I had temporarily locked my credit file as I have great credit and keep eye on it. cfna called the store and told Chris I had my credit locked while I was standing there. He told them I was right there. He then hung up and told me I was declined because they can’t see my credit? I immediately unlocked it and Asked him to tell them it’s unlocked and he said would have to run another ck on my credit. I’m in finance and that’s the reason cfna called so I could unlock. Chris said no way to call them back to let them know unlocked credit. So I now have a credit hit, no credit card and that is wrong. I have close to a 800 credit score and because Chris is aparantly not trained how to take a credit app. He even told me to put at least 200 for household expenses when my pmt is 1600.00. Clay is great but Chris has no business dealing with customer problems because can’t is not ever a option with a customer!!!!! Disappointed Firestone not sure I will be back! Try taking a can help attitude instead of no can’t help!!! And I don’t know how! This affects my credit and I’m not done with seeking a correction? Been your biggest fan firestone but now see why reviews are 1 out of 5 good. Fix this maybe start here!

i am so shocked at how you ignored my complaint on how your store on loughborough in st, louis charged me for work that wasn,t done right, i had to pay to tow my car off your lot and pay someone to do the same work right. i am sorry, but i can,t let this go, so i,ll contact my news stations and highway safety dep. and anyone whom can help me

Today my son was at the Firestone Complete Auto Care located at 15697 SW 88th St Miami, FL 33196 for a vibration check on the front wheels, when picking up the car we realized that he had a blow on the front left fender, precisely in the side where he was working, a blow he did not have when he left there.
We met with the general manager and with the technician Rogel (31), who with much discourtesy, wanted to pass us off as fools, denying our claim. I am a customer of you approximately two years, our four cars are taken to their workshops but today I left very disappointed in the bad treatment and discourtesy for a client. I tell them that I will not visit their facilities anymore, that all those who ask me for references will give the worst opinion and that I will stop using their credit card. Another element that I find counterproductive is that they do not have security cameras in all the business. Today I understood that this installation of Firestone is an unsafe business that has disappointed us a lot, not so much because of the magnitude of the blow but because of the dishonesty and little empathy with the client.
I attach the order to provide more details and photos of the coup.

Firestone tech overtightened the lugnuts on my car. Next time the tires were removed two studs broke off. Asheville NC Firestone manager Chris says I have to pay $150 for each stud repair.

Dropped my car off for an alignment at the Meriden/Wallingford Firestone. A week or so after picking it up, I realized that there was a dent in my brand new 2018 corolla. The dent was under the back passenger door, right near the tire, where only a lift could damage. The paint was chipped, but no scratches. It was not there when I washed the car a few days earlier, (before I took the car into Firestone). I did not put the dent there. It looks like someone tried to lift the car in the wrong spot and did not realize it until the damage was done...

Spent $189 for lifetime unlimited alignments and got a huge body work bill.…

My college son spent over $750 to have an alternator and battery replaced at a Firestone on September 28th, 2018. Less than 4 months later (Jan 17, 2019) the alternator had to be replaced again. The alternator installed by Firestone was defective. My son broke down in another town and had to get it replaced right away to get back on the road. Firestone won't make good on the bad alternator because he didn't come back for them to replace it. After store manager said there was nothing he could do, I was put in contact with Area Manager. He said there was nothing they could do since they wouldn't be able to return the bad alternator to their supplier. But, I have the bad alternator to give them so they can return it to their supplier..."oh, well there is still nothing we can do". I then asked the area manager to provide me with the contact information of a higher level individual at Firestone so that I could escalate the issue and get a resolution. Well, as of April 3, 2019 I have yet to be contacted by a regional or divisional manager. The area manager simply says "it won't do any good to contact others because it will always come back to me". When I contacted Firestone customer service asking for higher level individuals with more authority, they respond by saying "regional mgr will contact you", then "divisional manager will contact you". Of course, none of them ever do. Their customer service department simply sends me an email saying "sorry, that's not typical, please wait 72 hours and someone will contact you". My son needs to be reimbursed the $438 dollars he had to spend to fix the bad work that Firestone did. Since Firestone won't do the right thing, I filed a complaint with the BBB and the Firestone response to the complaint was an offer for a free oil change coupon. Why does the Firestone customer service keep telling me they have escalated my issue and I will be contacted by a "regional manager" or a "divisional manager"? No one ever contacts me. I am very disappointed in the response from Firestone and the fact that they won't make good on a bad repair work. Since I was unable to get any response from a management level individual from Firestone I decided to try and reach out through the Firestone Facebook page, they seem to respond to comments but I've come to realize those responses are simply "bots" and not real people. I see too many others on that page that have experienced the same thing I have, they get promised a contact from Firestone but know one ever actually contacts them to resolve their issue. The really sad part is that now Firestone has deleted all my posts and blocked me from posting additional comments on their Facebook page. All of this to try and get Firestone to do the right thing. It's sad. Once a great company that was trusted for auto repair now rips off college students. It is obvious that Firestone will not stand behind its work. I guess they win. I hope you are happy you were able to rip off $438 from a customer. Hopefully, I will be able to educate enough other people on the Firestone business practices so others are not taken. Luckily, there are enough other auto service options. Good job Firestone, you should be very proud.

The North Olmsted Firestone in Ohio 44070 are liars they said ,I had two holes in my tire could not plug because they where too close together. So they want me to buy 4 new tires. Took my car to Conrad only had 1 hole in the tire and they plug my tire. I will calling the channel 8 news I-TEAM on you guys.

I would rate zero stars if I could I took my 2011 Nissan Sentra in to have a inspection done they did the inspection only to call me and say it needs like 3k in work how ever they DID price match as I found it much cheaper elsewhere but upon receiving my car back it did not fix the issue in fact it damaged my car more after spending 1500$ I would post pictures but in case I have to go a legal route I wants those confidential I would seriously consider doing the work your self or going else where I’ve requested a call from there head quarters but still no call as of yet . And I requested my money returned and they kept saying we have warranty’s and I told them I didn’t feel comfortable with them going under or near my car after spending that much money and such sloppy work and/ or unsafe work was done

Made appointment for hand brake adjustment. 3/29 8:00 a.m. Car was driven into bay and then I was informed that the airbag had deployed and they had no idea why. Had vehicle taken to dealership via AAA towing as directed by Firestone Mgr as dealership had to repair.Toyota Dealership
reported that the damage was done by Firestone when they damaged the ecu unit signaling the airbag to deploy. The cost of repairs is 2,186.00
I will have their written report as well as the parts that show the reason for deployment. I am requesting a claim be open for the purpose of recouping my expense. Vehicle is a 2007 Rav 4 Limited. Contact info: res. 978-345-5968 Firestone facility is John Fitch Hwy Fitchburg MA 01420.

I am reporting an incident on behalf of my 74 year old mother; I am her POA. Friday March 22, 2019 at approximately 9:00AM at 105 Eastchester Dr in High Point NC, she brought her vehicle in for annual inspection, but did not notice unusual symptoms beforehand. A mechanic called Brad informed her the brakes were in terrible shape. As mother had prior commitments for the day, she asked if car was safe enough to drive back to her house (2 miles away). Brad did not recommend this, but he gave her permission to drive it back to her home, and advised her to leave car parked with emergency brake, then return next morning to repair brakes. She did not make it out of the parking lot. Brakes failed completely as she attempted to back out of the lot, thereby slamming into Firestone's building. Insurance and body shop are still in the process of ascertaining if this is a total. No injuries, but mother was still forced to pay for the brake repair!!! I will also be reporting this incident to BBB, as this could have been a potentially lethal situation. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you
Attached is damage to the building from the collision.

I have been a longtime customer with Firestone (711 Erie Blvd, Syracuse NY Store # 002755) over some 15 years, multiple cars. I had my Lexus diagnosed as as needing new tie rods for $1,648.48 the other day. The bolts/nuts were frozen. It seemed high so --Dave explained in detail waht needed to be done--removal of the entire steering system; very costly. i called another Firestone in Liverpool--they said it would cost under $600. I called a private shop and they said a similar cost. I went back to Dave the manager, and he said to do it right, i need to pay the higher amount. The private garage said over the phone, without seeing the car, that he never had a case of having frozen bolts and did not expect to have that be an issue--i brought the car to him and that was exactly the case. He freed up the nuts/bolts and did not have to replace the tie rods.

I went back to Dave and he said that they must have referenced the wrong labor estimate (or the like) and these mistakes happen. I asked to speak to Alan the regional manager--he would get back to me. He never did. I called the Liverpool store to get Alan's number and left two messages for him to get back to me. Silence. If i could speak to his manager, that might light a fire somehow. I am exasperated that nobody will talk to me or explain the mistake. I am very concerned that i have over paid in the past--i recently had my struts replaced with the same car--was there a "mistake" with the labor costs? Have i been overcharged for other items? I would guess that i have paid over $10,000-$15,00 to Firestone--maybe much more, not really sure. i would be curious to know what i have spent for the cars that i have paid for over the years. So not happy with customer service to say the least. Trying to get a sense from you guys what is going on, before i let loose with a review online??--but really have zero confidence in who is running the shop now. Let me know if it is ever safe to go back there, which is convenient to my office.

Took my car in for a oil change. Now it is leaking oil and they say it’s not there problem. Because it is a common part to fail on the penstar motor. Funny thing is I owned the car since it was new and never had a oil leak before the oil change.

My name is Michael Monroy and my phone number is 904-608-6978 so you can review the notes on that day from the repairs.
On Friday March 22nd I called Firestone and asked how much a new radiator would be because my car is overheating the past 2 days. The rep(short guy with glasses ) I didn't see a name tag ) said let's do a diagnosis to see if that's the problem and then we can go from there it costs 65$ which sounds like the smart choice to make sure that was the problem. Everything good so far they said it would take an hour and then call me with the results. When he called me back at 1pm he said we have good news and bad news good news the issue is a new exhaust manifold and we need to replace some gaskets the parts are cheap but it's labor extensive. I asked OK how much are we looking at ? He said it will be 700$ out the door. I asked how much are the parts he said about 140+ a few gaskets which are 10 or 15 each. I asked how long until the car would be ready and he replied we can have it ready for you by 2pm or 2:30pm. I asked why labor charges on something like this would be about 500$ per hour when the average is 110-130 per hour and that I don't want him to do anything I will call another place for a quote because that is way to high. He responded with ok I can take off the 65$ diagnosis fee so I went back up there for my car and let him know I will not be using Firestone anymore. I always get my oil done here every 2 months and I have purchased sets of new tires here but after this guy tried to take advantage of me I will not be returning to Firestone again on principal . What makes things worse is I went down the road to pepboys they looked at it and said your car doesn't need this it's just a gasket in the middle of the engine which is leaking to the back side of the engine they showed me the leak , fixed my car , and then they charged me $165 total. I would not have minded paying a little extra at Firestone because it's an easier location for me but because that guy (short guy with glasses) saw my Camaro and assumed I would pay any price on repairs said such a ridiculous amount now I will take my business to another company.

Hi....Before I start, want to say that the Customer Service is always the best...so no complaints against the service up front and how I'm treated when I bring my SUV in for any service.

My issue started couple years back...I first purchased a front drivers side tire because my tire had a nail in it and not salvageable.I had also had the passenger side plugged because slow leak. After few months, I ended up bringing truck back and getting new passenger tire.... After picking up my 2008 Mercedes ML350 SUV, My light that states I need air was still on from first visit.... I had gone in a numerous times, a couple different Firestone locations (should have a record of this) and each time, told that they put air in and it's off....As soon as I drive away and put a few miles, light comes back on. Needless to say, I kind of gave up on Firestone.
My vehicle has never felt right since I purchased those two front tires....I had a few bad experiences this winter....no traction, almost went into a deep ditch, etc.....My vehicle just has never felt the same since I bought the two front tires.
I brought my truck into Latham, NY Firestone and was told I needed two back tires, which I just purchased less than a month ago. During this visit, I had again, I had told the guy that the light on my dash board states I need air and I would like it taken off once and for all so that I would know when the heck I need air in my tires. They know I brought this in a few times for this issue. Again, I picked up the vehicle, light was off and as soon as I drove away, miles down the road, it turned back on. I again went back to garage on a Sunday and they checked all tire pressure and said all was good. How would I know this if my light is constantly on? I was told they could not fix it and I need to bring to Mercedes, which will cost a lot....Now why should I have to go to Mercedes and pay for something that Firestone did when they first put my first tire on? All should be on record. I have all my receipts stating I had this issue and they were checking it.
If I take my vehicle to Mercedes because Firestone can not get it turned off, Is your company going to pay for it? I've spent thousands at Firestone last few years. I don't feel I should have to go pay Merecedes to remove a dash board light reading I need air in my tires when I had Firestone put new tires on for me and created the issue to begin with.

Again...this complain is not against the managers or front desk...they have been more than respectful.....I just feel it's unfair and would like to know what you will do about it....I can be reached at 518-495-1193. thank you!

I NOTICED THAT I HAD A NAIL IN MY TIRE.I WENT BY THE FIRESTONE IN DESOTO I ARRIVED @ 11.45 SHE TOLD ME THAT IT WOULD BE 2HOURS OKAY HER ATTITUDE WAS VERY RUDE THEN I CALLED CAMPWISDOM THEY WERE RUDE.I HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME FIRESTONE CUSTOMER I JUST DIDNT LIKE I WAS TREATED AND LIED TOO.WHO WANTS TO SIT FROM 11.45 TO 2.30 AND THEN U STILL NOT READY. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED ....I WOULD LIKE TO BE CONTACTED 214 893 3768. lorrainnejohnson@yahoo.com THIS COMPLAINT IS ON DESOTO @CAMPWISDOM

Please be advised that 631south state Rd 7 plantation FL 33317 is not Firestone Auto care.. they are fraud using Firestone name, my complaint is that they using the Firestone name to lure customers in and let them think that they are Firestone... Firestone is a good responsible clean company the treats theirs customers with respect and honesty their name stands for themselves. (Firestone)!!!!!!

was told to come in today to fix ball joint then drove there to be told may not get to it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no record on last time it was there said they voided it feb. 28th when it was last there and I was told need ball joint/ why would you void service records gives the message you dont care to customer . Then let me drive there for nothing could of told me on the phone it would be better the next day. They should keep all records of someones vehicle!!!!!!

I went to the Firestone on Lee Street in Des Plaines IL. For a radiator leak, they said they tested it and needed a new one plus hoses costing $1,400.00 in repairs. Not only did they not get the diagnosis right... the first time it continued to leak the clamps were loose, the second time they said it was fine, after the third time going back now they are saying it is the water pump!! They broke both mounting brackets the overflow tank was loose and the did not put the clips for the grille back, and it’s still leaking! I’m going to call corporate this week for a resolution...I need answers for why I have to go through this mess, this truck is for my daughter and granddaughter to get around but now the truck sits and so does my family.

March 2, 2019 Appt. @ 0800 AM for oil change.Took technician if you can call him that over 2 hours, He walked around asking other tech. for help and tools.Watched him put a ratchet wrench on drain plug and could not loosen it, he was turning it the wrong way, before I could get around the building to tell him, he put a breaker bar and socket on it and stripped the plug it took another tech. to finally remove the plug.I was told it was stripped before they worked on it.(I have the stripped plug) they put an over size plug in its place and continued working on my car. Now I have a over size plug that might not hold and a 3000 mile trip back to Michigan. I have a lot more to say about this service center and its not good.
store #599611 Customer invoice #259166

Took my car to Firestone in December 2018, they claimed car was fixed but it broke down again and had to take it back and was without a car for 2 days. Then, I took it to them this past week. Same thing. They said they cleaned battery corrosion off the top of the battery. But, I broke down again with my 2 kids in the car at night in the cold. We had to wait for a family member to come who had to clean off the battery himself as they clearly didn't do it. Never again will I go to Firestone in Hermitage, tn.

I’m taking my car to the firestorm on Fort Lauderdale for ac work and heating my car never had problem dripping water they calling me they say l only need to change the cap after they crack my radiator now they telling me l need a new radiator my car dripping water that something l never have in that car dripping water my number is+19542744329

store #599611 Customer invoice #259166

Took van in for battery check. Battery would go dead.they checked battery.they worked on wireing harness. Now lights stay on all the time.they had the van for eight hours. The problem was solved when they replaced the battery.lights still stay on all the time. Also other wireing problems.

I want to recolonize Diana Childress, Bob Conti and James Cundiff located at 2408 Chesapeake Square Road Chesapeake Va. 23321 for their knowledge, professionalism and expert costumer service my wife and I received when I went to your Firestone Complete Auto Care center. We had gone to NTB for services which included a front end alignment and when I got the car back it pulled to the right badly. I was told by NTB the vehicle needed additional parts and work. Our car is only a 2012 and I doubted what I was told. I went to Firestone and your team performed their front end alignment and our car handles like new. I was told that after an alignment the steering function also has to be adjusted sometimes. Thank you all and I plan on purchasing my tires for our 4 vehicles from this location.
JERRY COOPER 757-995-3508

I went this morning for an oil change after driving 5 min a noise was coming under my car so o decided to go back there, they told me that they fix it, it was a piece of metal that was loose and i asked to see it, it was in the trash and i was told that it's not important so asked them if i can get that and ask Honda if it's not i just called Honda and they say everything in car has it's importance, and i am sad want that to be fix asap please. My is registered under the name of my son Jean Antoine Matadi, it was at 1191 Rockbridge rd Norcross, invoice 109750. Waiting to hear from you my # is 7206203087 thank you.

On January 27, 2019 @ 3:15 PM I took in my vehicle to repair a tire at Store #745096 Managed by Jovani Acuna. The technician had an accident and broke the center cap. The Service advisor Pete said the would take care of it and order a replacement., Its been a month of back and forth and nothing has transpired. Pete refuses to provide me any updates and assigned the blame to Jovani and Jovani never seems to return my calls. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I would like someone to give me a call to resolve this matter. 469-418-3745

On the day of the superbowl I took my care to the Indianapolis Keystone Av center and had my battery replaced. Same week on a Friday night it was around 18 degrees and I was at work, I went to start my car and it started right up so I moved my car and was going to take another spot after I turned the car off, this time I went to restart the car and lights went down and so did this brand new battery, I heard these ticking sounds, I went back to firestone that Saturday of the same week and the guy was trying to say my starter was bad and that was the problem, The same day I was at work I went to seek a jump from anybody so was gone about 10 to 15 min. and tried to start the car again and it did start, now if it was the starter it would now have started , also I had my car in the shop to get my 100,000 mile check up and there were no problems with my starter or they would have let me know this, I am sending this to be on file in case this happens again I will expect a battery replacement or my money returned to my credit card and will buy another battery some place else that I can count on to start, nor did I like the way the sales guy talked to me..

The Firestone Auto Service Stores in my area (Jacksonville at the Marine Carp Station Jacksonville NC, and Cape Carteret NC) are not complying with the Firestone Gold Pledge Supplemental Mileage Limited Warranty under the Free Replacement Period of 3 and 4 year covered under the Gold Pledge for the covered tires for excessive tread ware. Even when we show the proper paperwork proving the tires have been properly maintained by licensed auto repair dealers. They are constantly trying to prorate the tires outside of the Free Replacement Period. Main reason is that they don't get reimbursed for the tires and are out the expense of the new tires, reasons given they send the tires in for replacements and the shipment is lost or not recorded at the receiving end. The biggest reason is that they were "Trained that the Gold Pledge covers only [defective tires only] bypassing the first part of the Gold Pledge Supplemental Mileage Limited Warranty. I've have used Firestone since Firestone revamped their image since they fixed the issues of the defected tires blowouts of the 1990's. I've had not problems at Firestone Auto Stores in Georgia, California and Florida, is it such a problem in North Carolina? My car is now sitting at the Firestone on Jacksonville MCS Jacksonville NC waiting for me to contact your Customer Reginal Center. Please can you correct this issue or if I've been wrong all these years and the other Stores were as well? I respectfully await you replay.

I call Rosedale firestone shop Maryland I talked to Stacy and she put me on hold two time I told them she have same question I should waist my 15 minutes just for asking the price and then she cut me off and she just so ignorant she should not be on to the customer service site that's makes you knock down your business I hope you get some business text unlike my phone number 443 790 3392 if you have any question call me please

No stars... Westbank expressway, marrero, la., aggressive manager, wanted to charge me for repairs I did not order, grease on door handles and gear shift... new crew there.. old crew was better.. never go back.. poor poor service

I had gone to Ft Hood Tx to have four tires put on my truck on the February 4th of this month and then I took it back on the 5th a February because the light came back on again I could give you a whole book story on this but I would rather talk to you in on the phone so please call me at 801 600 1829 and I can discuss this matter because now I have to take it 2 a dealer because both Firestone dealers could not or get something to my sensors and my computer in my truck and they could not fix the issue

I brought a tire into Firestone in raynham to be replaced and he told me its its on its way. Then he calls me 5 hours later to tell me that it won't be here until Monday. I'm not sure what's going on here but I've been coming to Firestone for about 20 years I've never had this problem with the lack of communication very dissatisfied with the service I received

I dropped my far off last night for an appointment this am a 8am for an oil change and engine light for emissions problems. Was told I would get a call after it was looked at to tell me what was wrong and to give them the go ahead to fix it. I called them at 1030am since no call and of course oil change and diagnostic done. Had I not called I would still be waiting for a call. Now I have to wait until the end of business before my car is done. This Firestone has horrible customer service they never call their customers back on a timely manner. This is the 2nd time I have had to complain on them in less than a weeks time.

Firestone was contacted to put new tires on new wheels - Firestone helped pick out the tires for the new wheels - made an appointment to have this completed - the person completed the job put all four new tires on all four new wheels before testing to see if it would fit - the directions in the box specifically say test fit the wheels on the front and the rear of the vehicle before mounting a tire on the wheel - Firestone did not test fit instead put tires on all four wheels and the wheels did not fit - now the wheels can't not be returned as they had tires on them - I am very upset regarding this as you would think a tire shop would of test fitted the wheel before mounting tires on them. I can be contacted at the above email I appreciate any assistance in this matter

I took my car to get repaired through my State Farm insurance. They were told by my insurance to use used parts in order to get paid and they used new parts against the wishes of my insurance. Now my insurance denied the claim and I don’t have $2000 to pay Firestone to get my car. I am hiring an attorney

January 8, 14, 2019

I am requesting that Firestone honor my Life Time Warranty on Customer invoice 148302 and Invoice 188867. I have three certified mechanic that indicate that the strut and lower ball joints need replacement and Tie Rod. However, the local manager say they do not. If they drive the vehicle they can feel and hear the problems.

With the added stress and frustration this has caused, I am requesting that labor charges be waved.

If you need to contact me for further information or clarification on this situation, please call me 904 764 9792 or 904 502 7846.
Pauletta Tave

Bad service I call yesterday 1/12/2019 to see if my car was ready and they say yes your car is ready you can come and pick it up, when I get to firestone and get ready to pay, your car is not ready, it’s gonna take like an hour, what kind of service is that.

Went to have an oil change done at Shorewood,Illinois location had an appointment for 7:30 on a Saturday morning.was told that two people called off and that it would be a little wait,ok no problem how long one and a half hours.ok I Will just come back,well we can't hold a spot I said what I have an appointment you told me your problem.and now you want me to wait for you because the time you have me might be taken.worst service ever,needless to say Merlin auto gets my business now.

My van was stolen from firestone , and no one behind the desk knows where my van was nor my keys that was who dthe desk or where ever they store the keys !!! Made a police report and van was retrieved and was towed to my house , with no keys , and everything of my things gone , the middle seats gone , my stereo equipment gone , my radar gone , even the van battery gone , I have a stripped out van in my driveway that I can’t even move , whoever was working at the time when my van was dropped off needs to be questioned not the new employees that are there , this is totally uncalled for and I’m to the point of contacting a attorney and the news media !

Again I have to complain about my service with your company. Again, if it was not for the convenience of its location, many of the customers I’ve talked to, including myself, would go to another establishment.

I have spent so much money at your Firestone on 5444 Norwood Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32208 and now I just want them to replace a defective part UNDER LIFE TIME WARRANTY. On 12/28/18 Recommendation for services on work order 192273 indicated that My vehicle needed Steering & Suspension, control arm/ball joint, etc. On Quote invoice #2791777, it indicated the cost for the removal and install of front shock &/or strut assembly – Both and steering & suspension Control Arm/ball joint (which I have had the latter replaced)*. I took my car to KIA Dealership that has a program of replacement of parts if you purchase them and they will charge you for the labor only. KIA’s technician’s indicated that the arms were not the problem, but that the following things were needed:
Parts and Cost
Duralast/ball joint-lower 521-431 1
Duralast/ball joint - lower 521-432 1
Fel-Pro/transmission Pan Gasket (A/T) TOS18715 1
Strut bearing/insulator 2

So realizing that I had purchased Struts at Firestone in the past August 15, 2013 and Tie Rod was done on 6/26/18, I went back to Firestone and showed them this list and they rechecked my car and indicated that they did not see anything wrong. So I took my vehicle to two other mechanic and they indicated that “Get struts and lower Ball joints for the front of the Saturn”.

Now I go back to Firestone and is told that in order to replace the parts with a lifetime warranty, they had to have defected parts to return. Well, if mechanics are saying from different sources that these things on my car are needed, it would appear to me that the parts must be defected. So the manager told me to take my car to another Firestone or a TiresPlus and get another opinion. I will do that, I shouldn't have to, but if the next company’s mechanic says that these parts are needed repairs, Firestone should not only replace them per the warranty, but NO LABOR CHARGE should be incurred since it is on me the customer to continue to use my TIME, GAS, emotional anguish to prove that Firestone does not honor its warranties even after paying for them!

I’m not asking for anything that I should not get or have not paid for, check the history of payments to Firestone for my L200 2003 Saturn under phone number 904 764 9792, Pauletta Tave. Please look at my vehicle histories, I have paid an extraordinary amount of money to Firestone in the past for supposedly needed services and I continue to have conflicts when a second or three opinions of recommended services is done. This is not my first complaint and I hate having to take time making a complaint, I just want, in this case again, paid for services in the past with warranties honored.

I have been coming to this store since it opened. At first the service was excellent, as most companies, as your customers base grew, your service declined.
I came back today because of problem with my rear brakes. I choose Firestone because the brakes were done before here, and I would get " free " pads. But like in life nothing is really free. Diagnose a caliper that stuck, BUT, I would need pads, caliper and disks. All for the low price of $939, but he could take $100 off. So I would pay $839. So as I was stewing in your small uncomfortable waiting room, I called Honda for their price, to my surprise, using OEM parts it was only $82 more.
I was quoted 2 hours, I waited almost four hours because you didn't have the parts. I said OK to a two hour job. After about 4 hours of waiting, and still no car, I complained. Now story was, they didn't have part. It was the part suppliers fault. After more complaiining on my part, another $50 off. WOW, I thought after a feeling of gratitude I had a thought, (they must be overcharging a lot giving me all this money) final price $689.31
The outcome never again, the last visit. I know though one sucker gone, and a hundred waiting, so no big deal to you. I am writing this for me, not thinking I will get anything from you but canned corporate platitudes.
"....A Fish Rots From the Head Down (A Note to the Sales Leader) ... The statement “a fish rots from the head down” means that leadership is the root cause of an organizations failure and demise. This is true whether that organization is a country, a company, or a sales force...."

I have been a customer of your company for many years and went a local store in Ocoee, Florida had an issue with an tire on my wife's auto and the store manager said since that tire was over seven years old they would not attempt to check the tire which had what appeared to be a nail in the tread of the tire. They would only sell me a new tire. When I asked the technician which did the work his statement was the nail was in the side wall of the tire and could not be fixed. Please explain is this Corporate policy to only service tires that are three years and under of age and sell a new tire if the tire is older than three years.

The so called manager was talking down to my husband. And when I stepped in and told him that were is the professional conduct or just plan customer service and why would he feel the need to talk to someone in that manner and that is bad for business he no longer wanted our business and wouldn't give me is name and when I asked for the manager that's when he stated he was the manager and I told him he needs to to know the difference in customer service and we are not begging we are paying so we will not be treated in this manner. I will never return to Fire stone and I will tell my family and friends about the awful service. The store is in Amherst NY on the corner of Sherdian.

They fixed my fuel pump injection and my camshaft Pistons supposedly and my car is running worse than it was before they did that I’ve spent $1000 for nothing .Today I had to bring the car back to fire stone and told them they were going to pay for my rental car the guy dropped me off and talk to one of the gentleman at enterprise but I had to wait it was almost 45 minutes before I got my car and they didn’t even pay for it I ended up having to pay for it out of my own pocket and I am supposedly going to get reimbursed which is a bunch of crap

Took my car in Miami 120 st SW. First the attendant Joel told me that probably I needed a new tire after a plug was installed to resolve on the road, very bad approach. Secondly my Toyota Tacoma’s tire pressure light was blinking, which it means one sensor is bad. They asked for 120 dollars and I accepted it. They called me 5 hrs later to tell me if I wanted to leave the car but the complete reprogramming of the new sensor may take two more hours, I asked not to be charged complete, the work was not completed, they refuted saying they can’t complete it because I did not leave the car. I said to come back and i made my appointment for the next day at 8:30 am. They called me at 2:00 pm to tell me they were working on it. To make the story short i picked up my car at six on a worst condition, now the light is fixed. Very bad knowledge and poor customer service

FIRESTONE 750 KINGS HWY. FFLD. CT. 06825. NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED FOR DOING THINGS NOT NEEDED AND NOT DOING THINGS THAT ARE NEEDED. WENT IN APRIL FOR DAMAGE TO A FRONT LEFT TIRE AND THEY DID BACK LEFT TIRE WHICH I DID NOT KNOW. I PAID BILL AND THOUGHT I PAID FOR FRONT TIRE. FRONT TIRE WAS VERY SLOWLY LOOSING AIR. SO, BETWEEN APRIL AND SEPTEMBER I PUT AIR IN ONLY 2 TIMES. WENT BACK IN SEPTEMBER AND WAS TOLD I NEEDED NEW WHEEL ON FRONT LEFT SO I SAID WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FIXED IT IN APRIL. NO, WE FIXED THE REAR LEFT AND WOULD NOT ADMIT THEY DID THE WRONG WHEEL. SO, NOW I HAD TO ALSO DO THE FRONT WHICH I WANTED DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE. I HAD HIT A LARGE BRANH IN MY YARD WITH THE FRONT TIRE WHY WOULD YOU DO THE REAR TRIED TO TELL ME I DID NOT KNOW WHICH TIRE I CAME IN FOR. I ALSO NEED A NEW AXLE WHICH THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE I WAS NOT TOLD. THEY NOTED NOT AUTHORIZED. NOT TRUE. WHY WOULD YOU DO THE WHEEL, ALIGNMENT, BALANCING ETC. AND NOT DO THE AXLE. WHEN I DID MY OIL CHANGE WITH MY MECHANIC HE TOLD ME I HAD A BUSTED AXLE. I JUMPED UP OFF MY STOOL COULD NOT BELIEVE THEY DID NOT DO IT. I TRAVEL THE BACK ROADS GOOD THING IF HIGHWAY DRIVING I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED. I HAVE BEEN DRIVING SINCE APRIL WITH A BUSTED AXLE THAT I THOUGHT OF ALL REPAIRS BEING DONE. DIANE C> SORRENTINO

My case number is 233-9719
I’m not satisfied with the service I have called and discussed this with sara . I want to know the age of those tires that were put on my car . A copy of the delivery date . I’m feeling very unsafe driving in that vehicle since those tires
Were placed on my vehicle . Please respond with my email . I went to the Riverhead Firestone before the bronx location and they said nobody would have them they would have to be ordered and it takes s couple of days . . So were my tires sitting in that garage for how long ?Is that why it suddenly went flat and the service manager said he put some sealant around it but to check it in the morning . Is that supposed to make me feel safe ? The rubber ages unless they are properly stored in a warehouse . I want some peace of mind . Please respond ASAP . l have photos of the broken lug nut that the technician broke but wasn’t able to upload yet ! .bshears777@aol.com

William Ragone

525 Saw Mill Road, West Haven, Ct. 06516 on12/03/2018! I took my truck 2000 Ford Explorer to only get an oil change and tire rotation! I was asked at the front desk did I need anything else checked! I said No just that! Instead they decided to check my spark plugs replacement, Fuel System Cleaning, Coolant Fluid Exchange w/Standard Antifreeze, Alignment Service, Alignment Service (Lifetime Warranty, Belts, Braking System, Gaskets Engine which would cost 2,120.34, which I declined! I was called and told that my belt was about to break also my cable etc. I did not ask for anything but my oil change and tire rotation! My check engine light came on less than 30 minutes when I went to get my car and when I took the car I didn't have my engine light on and I didn't or don't accept the fact that it's still on NOW!. I called and they told me to bring the car back and I did and they got the light to go out only to come back only to come back on and is still on! I called this morning to let them know because I was told to bring it back and I wanted to know when and they let the phone ring a long time! Then they finally answered it only to ask me to hold on and I did and then they hung up! I called back and they claimed that they couldn't hear me and wanted me to call right back so I did and I let the phone ring and ring and ring and they NEVER picked up! Please tell me what in the HELL is going on in West Haven! You have that saying up on the wall talking about Honesty! Is This Acceptable to treat a Reliable Customer like this! I have spent a lot of money at Firestone between the four cars that I have brought there! My Engine light was Not On and I want it off! About a year ago, I had trouble with the engine light and I had to bring it back 4 times before it was finally fixed! I want my engine light fixed because if your people had done just what I asked them to do, It would Not Be On Now! I Will Be Looking To Hear From Someone in that store to fix what they broke or I will call Better Business Bureau and let them fix the problem! Thanking You In Advance for your Help! Mrs. Mary H Murphy! 22 Edward Street, West Haven, Ct. 06516. Cell#203-314-2183!

I have 2 of my cars to tell you about. I brought my jeep in 9/29/1918 the brake lines broke. $1,999.27 later I got the car home and now when I drove the car and got it past 50 there was a bad vibration in the gas pedal and steering wheel. I brought it back. Now they tell me I need a control arm and a lower trailing arm $635.98 later I stiil have the vibration and now when I make a left turn my front passenger tire has a metal grinding sound.I bring it back and now they try to tell me it's my shocks and wheel hub I did not have the last work done, My car is worst now then when I first had the brakes done. Now the second car was my envoy it went in for brakes and when I pressed down on the brake pedal it was snapping down they did not fix the pedal in fact it came back worst when i asked them about it it is not a problem don't worry about it they were trying to save me money because the brakes cost $925.74 so now my envoy is worst then when it went in And I can't afford to bring my cars somewhere else now

E mailed a complaint a week ago as yet no reply, please advise.

I had scheduled an oil change for Nov. 30 at 12:00 at the above service store. I have had oil changes there before and I have bought 4 new tires there this summer. I never had any complaints. I always believed them to be fair and honest. They did the oil change and they pulled my car out. I went to the counter to pay the bill and he told me it was $56.00. I was lost for words. I never paid that amt. I have a 2007 Chevy Malibu. He told me they used a synthetic oil because my car recommends this. They never used this before. I drive approximately 8000 miles a year. I am 79 years old. When I first came in they asked me if I wanted a Forestone credit card and get 1/2 off my oil change. They didn’t tell me it was going to be $56.00. I think this was a poor practice on this service station. They should have told me that they do recommend this type of oil and I should have had the option. I will never go there again. I will get my oil changes elsewhere.

On 10/21/2018 our van was towed in for service. My husband told Firestone in Fort Walton it was the computer they said we need to check it. They changed the alternator, the belt, the battery and it still wouldn`t run.
Then they said they thought it was the computer.
My husband got upset and told then
m to just put it back together as he didn`t think they knew what they were talking about.
They put it back together except the fan belt and battery he then said to put the computer in.
our van came in on Oct. 21/2018 we got it back 11/05/18 and its still running great.
My complaint is we paid 112,50 for labor for the alternator that we didn`t need.
He made a big deal out of he didn`t charge us to take it out but he put in a part we didn`t need in the first place!
I waited a few weeks to make sure there wasn`t anything wrong with the alternator and get it checked. there isn`t anything wrong with it,
The trail and error isn`t good practice. We could have had a neighbor do that.
I think our labor should be returned on the alternator seeing we didn`t need it anyway.
the work order was #218118 Store number 027073 It was a 2002 Dodge Ram Van with 53,863 miles on it
When you go in for service you want them to fix what`s broke and just guess work.
Joyce McKenney Church
2214 Michigan Ave
Panama City, Fl 32405 arizonainfluence@hotmail.com

I went in for an oil change and tire rotation, my car was running fine and in great condition. Firestone broke one of my lugnuts and bent my rear sway bar

Firestone in cromwell, CT replaced 2 of my rear tires and the next day one the tires was flat. Reason was they didn’t change the valve stem. They fixed it and next day the other tire was flat for the same reason. Basically it was a bad job with total irresponsibility. I ended up going to the same place fir no mistake of mine and they didn’t even apologize gir their mistake. If you really want to improve business atleast respond to this email and people trust you going forward

What I took to be the manager ,was quite rude to me. I had ordered 4 new tires for my SUV and it took 90 minutes. The two men in the waiting room were both constantly on the phone and while I waited to speak to them,never acknowledged that I stood there.. When I finally asked where the bathroom was,he gave me a hateful look and said:" I'm on the phone." I will never go back there, I got the feeling he is a racist.

Recently I had a standard brake service performed on my vehicle, while driving home I noticed a knocking noise from the drivers side front whenever I drove over uneven road or a bump. When I was able, I brought the vehicle back for a recheck and was told nothing was wrong with the brakes, but that I might want to have some front end parts replaced. I found this questionable because the knocking was not present before, but immediately after the brake service, and so I scheduled it to be checked by Autoworx in Hendersonville. They found one of the caliper mounting bolts had not been tightened on the driver side front. I find it unacceptable that not only was this missed during the brake service, but on the recheck itself by the same mechanic at Firestone. I will be sending copies of all work orders and a photo I took of the loose and backed out caliper bolt taken at the local mechanics shop. Considering this issue involves one of the most critical safety components on a vehicle, I am frankly very angry that I was essentially allowed to drive around with a loose brake caliper, even after giving this shop the opportunity to correct the problem.

Store # 599492 I Douglasville, GA 30135 has the worst manager I have ever experienced. Disrespectful and rude!

I had requested an oil change back in August 2018 and some other needed repairs. As always I regularly check the oil on my 2004 CTS every 1000 miles. I was concerned about the color of the oil as it was gooey and very black. Mind you, according to the sticker of next oil change, I have more than 2000 more miles before next oil change. I took car back to the same location to have oil re-checked. The manager was rude and displayed very poor customer service. I ask that he allow me to see him check the oil. He said " I am not going to argue with you maam". "There is nothing wrong with your oil." I only asked a question in concern of my car, but accused of arguing. Unacceptable! He begrudgingly opened the hood to check the oil per my my request. He explained to me that the "oil stick" was black therefore this is why the oil is so black. I could not believe the words that came from his mouth. I expected better from a so called "professional and skilled" Service Advisor. Unbelievable, that he would make a statement and somehow assume that I was too ignorant to have knowledge of what my oil should look like! I am very disappointed that I had to experience this poor management, poor quality of work and above all poor service. Sadly he represents the prestigious name "FIRESTONE". Ladies, please check your "oil change" or have someone to check when using this location!

As a longtime customer, I deserve and seek compensation.

Juan Lopez store manager at Irving,TX location would not take ownership of scratches to my front bumper for and offered zero apologies for damages.. Poor management skills, customer service skills & poor people skills..,I have used this same Firestone for several years but will start going to your competition down the street..

This is my third complaint about this company and they have done nothing. To put it plainly they are liars. They don't care about safety. I have one new tire and three bald tires that wore out at 27000 miles and it was a 50000 mile tire. Then offered twenty dollars off the same brand of tire. One district manager started yelling at me over the phone. Just a total blank company. Larry

Have feedback for Firestone?