Customer Satisfaction Results

Farmville

Complaint Department

Posted by Complaints Department on Feb 16, 2015
Customer Rating

I have today been to my store on Farmvill 2 to sell items. I had chosen Lots of item including 200 milk, fruit, ect over 600,000 in gold, When I hit "sell" it did BUT i did not get the money for it. This HAS happened before but I could not get on to any site to post a complaint. This keeps happenig and I am lossing A LOT of gold and items as it sells the items But doesnt give me the gold. Please look in to this and give me my gold or at least some of it back. Thank you

Did Farmville provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Farmville?

Compare Farmville to Similar Online Games more...

More Farmville Complaints

Customer Rating

1] my seedlings are not growing into exotic trees even though they are coming from orchards or groves full of mostly exotic trees.

2] i'm posting my requirements but they are not showing in others' walls . then how am i supposed to collect all the things directed by a task in the game? they need to be clicked by others if i'm to get them, right?

3] game-crashing and whoa-farmer keeps on happening while trying to play the game .

4] please make complaining about problems easier for me . some players get an option to complain on these issues, while others dont . why so? any satisfactory explanation for this discrimination?

5]i've lost a lot of farm-cash unknowingly . it is not possible for me to spend money and buy farm cash . please contrive some other way to increase my account of farm cash.

i had stopped playing for 6 months due to issues over farm cash and the using of the gift box . i think i'll have to stop again if you dont solve the problems for me.

Customer Rating

or the past few days I have been unable to ask friends for help with sending items for the quest since the box to share isnt out for me to share on my wall. Due to this problem I have been unable to complete the quest and get the rewards. This seems like an ongoing problem has I have other friends that are having the same problem. Pls try to fix this problem as soon as possible before giving other quests bcoz lots of them love to play farmville n due to this dont lose your players.

Your Winter Wonderland has scammed me out of 800 Farm Cash Dollars, a horse paddock, the Winter Mansion, Candy Cane Fence X 5o, Gift Melt X 2, and the completion of the Polar Train Station I paid Farm Cash for!!!! I love my farms but I refuse to be constantly scammed and agitated!!!! I bought over 100 people to your Farmville game!!! Please show some honesty and fix this problem. I also have been unable to gift my neighbors from my farms for two weeksnow, it pops-up to gift them and when I press to do so it says Farmville error try again later.

I am very upset that my money has been taken off my account, also I had sent a 5fv cash present to a friend who did not get it. I have went and downloaded all kinds of crap on to my brand new computer to try and get the fv livechat going to contact someone. , needless to say its still not working. I also went a sold everything I had in my storage so I would beable to get enough coins to buy something big and level up.

I was 1 fv cash short at that time to super grow my crops, so I sold everything to move up a level to get that extra 1fv cash to been able to grow, after I sold everything thats when I saw that all my fv cash had been taken off. This not right. I have spent the 2 1/2 hrs trying to get this problem solved. you guys have added so much crap on here, it impossiable to figure it out inless you have alot of computer experience. I need to know if this is going to be fixed or do I need to stop playing this. I dont not work hard for my money just for you guys to take it from me.

Customer Rating

I have been playing many of your games Farmville and Farmville 2 for many years fist off about 1 year ago I lost my whole farm and had to start a new one. Now that I have been working on my Farmville I have not been able to get request from friends or gifts from them.

I then tried to Play Farmville 2 and the same thing is happening what seems to be the problem????? I went out and bought a new laptop and that dosent evan help. I am so fed up with the way you people handle your games I dont want to play anything any more.

This is my way of dealing with the loss of my mother and my sister is by playing games it helps me calm down but when i get stressed out due to problems with your games and not getting the issues fixed it angers me alot. I know you have many people to deal with day in and day out but please fix this problem so that I can be sain again thank you so very much.

Customer Rating

on the last task that i have going right now the one with the pig wollering it says feed 4 adult rabbits i have done that several time i also in the past have lost things on task and when i post and ask friends it dont post dont mind playing but get tired of the task not finishing also when i started this game on regular farmville you got so many fv dollars well i ot none on the new game

Customer Rating

My newest complaint has to do with being less than 200 to level up, had to refresh, came back and had close to 20,000 to level up. What's up? I spend lots of money on farmville bucks, obey the rules and the game kicks me in the teeth. The game locks up most everyday also. What can I do to prevent these problems?
Keith Johnston

Customer Rating

While playing Farmville in February of 2012, I bought a dress for my avatar. The next day when I got on farmville, the dress was gone and so was the money. A Zynga representative was very helpful at first and put the cash back so I could buy the dress again. I contacted them about 2 more times within the next week about not being able to post and being shorted on special deliveries that I accepted.

They seemed to be concerned and said these things take time to fix. Again a Zynga representative finished 2 of the challanges for me since I could not post. Then about 2 weeks later I look up and 30 of my farmville dollars are gone. I was saving those for something nice for my farm!! It takes so long to build up those dollars that I only spend them every once in a while, usually on cute outfits for the avatar.

Anyway, I contacted Zynga again and they are trying to say that I spent them on finishing challanges. I never gave a Zynga representative permission to use my FV dollars. I would have just let the challange expire. I am still trying to talk to the people at Zynga but I am getting no response. They are not answering my emails. All they have to do is put mine and everyone else's FV dollars back that they have ripped off.

Zynga wants you to spend a lot of money on their games so they rip you off and steal your stuff. This is the conclusion I have come to.

Customer Rating

I had purchased Mango garden using 3,00,000 coin some days back, it seems my coins vanished but land is not vacant and asking me again for 3,00,000 coin. Kindly vacant the plot or back my 3,00,000 coin.
Moreover everytime I use to play farmville2 it seems after playing 5-6 times it saves only once. Kindly look into the same as early as possible.

Customer Rating

I haven't been able to load Farmville since about 5 PM on Nov.27th and it's getting really frustrating.What are you doing to Farmville that we can't get on?My farms are withering and I'm getting really upset and WILL quit if this is not fixed.I'm not the only one with this problem.

And a number of my friends are getting ready to quit too.Please quit adding more farms and quests so we will be able to work the ones we have.I can always tell when you start messing with fv because it stops working right.It also keeps on crashing and I know it's not my pc because I have a new one.I'm sick of complaining because nothing gets done.

Please have the courtesy to fix this prolem or at least tell me you aren't going to and I'll stop playing and so will a lot of my friends.We are all sick of this.Fix now or tell me why you aren't.Thanks and I promise if this isn't worked out and I hear from you that I won't be the only one to quit.There are no letters highlighted...

Customer Rating

i am getting frustrated with farmville 2 because can't get thge requests my friends send me the request evenlope will not load and appear. I have complain to Zynga and no respond and i'm not the only player having this problem!!!!

Customer Rating

Last week there was a problem with the bloom gardens and your FV cash. I had 14 FV dollars that disappeared. I'd like to know if we are going to get that back since its extremely hard to get unless you buy with real cash. Also with the economy and many people out of work or making less money it would be nice if more items could be bought with coins, especially things we need. Everytime I harvest my horse paddock I get the message about putting a stallion in there to get foals. I get so annoyed when seeing this, if I could buy one with a reasonable amount of coins I would! That's another thing, you have made items a ridiculous price of coins!

Customer Rating

Have been trying to get on my game page for over an hour now !! Have crops READY to harvest, and also earlier I had over $800,000 on my coins account, bought 1 item, a Cafe' for $150,000 then all of a sudden it claimed I only had $300,000 so where the heck did the rest of the missing coin money go ???

This is nonsense !! Please let me know what is going on !!! And I am RARELY able to earn Farm cash now.... Rarely am seeing the option to get it !! PLEASE FIX !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you !!!!

Customer Rating

while on my 5th day I attempted to use my free spin. once I clicked on "spin" it took me to a diff. screen and I was unable get out by clicking on the "x" so I refreshed my screen. I attempted to click on "spin" again and the same screen popped up. That is when I noticed that the game took 10 gold from me apparently charging me for each try.

So I clicked the spin so I wouldn't loose my 5 gold. I refreshed and finally my free spin showed up. I do not purchase gold I only earn them by passing levels. So it took me 4 months to earn 17 gold. Please give them back to me and you can take the dracula castle I "won" with the spin. Thank you for listening to me whine. This is the only game I play since all my islands in zoo world disappeared.

Customer Rating

I am disabled and farmville has become my crutch for my depression. I have also got my five grandchildren,daughter in law and my son playing this. Here is the problem. When we breed our sheep and go to get our babies they never appear, when we go to retreave our gifts in the games request we can get maybe two and can't recieve the rest, We make things in the market and we finish them but we don't get them, I've spent 50,000 for three vegitable stands and never got them.

And please give us back our troghts. You have people staying up all night to grab the feed and we aren't getting anywhere with our babies. It's not just me but you will see lots of people that are discouraged with these problems. Plus it has all to see where I have never mastered anything. How do you get to the level I'm on and not master anything. It says I needed to befriend four new neighbors and I did. Please take this off I don't like things being posted about me like that.

There are people who have just started and haven't mastered anything but they aren't posted up there for the world to see. I love this game it helps me to escape the fact that I am disabled and can't get out. That I am a shut in. When you get older they say the computer helps to keep you sane and farmville has helped me do just that. Can you please fix these problems and please give us back our feed troghs.

Customer Rating

I got a mail from Farmville in my email inbox saying that i will get 20 farm cash for free and also a hen on returning to my farm. But even after trying several times i still have not received the cash. I had my crops wither on the Winter Wonderland a few days ago. I used 10 FC to unwither them and they were still withered. I work hard for my money and can't afford to keep giving you my money if you won't do your part. Also these quests....I have asked for days for the Ice Picks and the Snow Shoes. Each time I post the request at least 8 people send....I have yet to receive! People are leaving Farmville like crazy because they are sick and tired of getting messed around. I have a family just like a lot of the other players and can't afford to spend ½ of my paycheck every week for you to take it and not fix all of the problems that the game has.

So, I need the Snow Shoes and Ice Picks for the quests as well as the $10.00 that I spent to unwither my crops that I ended up deleting 3 days later. I purposely left the crops there so someone would see.....of course they didn't....no one truly investigates any of our complaints. Farmville/English Farm took $40 Farm Cash from me. I didn't get anything for it. I did first complaint on last night 05/16/11. I really need my $40 back, trying to save up to be able to get 28 X 28 on Farmville. I had $70 on Farm Cash- $40 was deleted. I want it back. Had bought awhile back Farm Cash Cards. I had already harvested my crops on my English Farm. I went back there after I had played the dart game & had won prizes.

I was saving $70 farm cash to be able to get 28 by 28 later on on Farmville. I noticed that my crops had withered and went to use my combine and that Turbo Combine came on. I didn't asked for the Turbo Combine, and it took $40 from by Farm Cash. I had to redo everything on my English Farm. I don't know what happen and why my $40 was taken. I would like my $40 farm cash back. I didn't use it on anything.

Customer Rating

I have multiple problems going on. First I am unable to post anything. It flashes a white screen and that's it. No post. Which means I can't complete my quests, which is really frustrating. Also I have refresh my page constantly. I can't do but a couple of things and then I have to refresh my page.Again Farmville took FV dollars from me for the second time in about a month in a half. I never got my FV dollars replaced, and some kind of compensation for the trouble. Many of my friends have quit playing because of all these problems and I'm considering it. Total FV dollars that have disappeared over the past month or so are 34 FV dollars. I am on a fixed income and can't afford to lase my money.

I am ill and this is one of the things I can get some enjoyment from without getting exhausted. I will really miss my friends and playing the game if an effort is not made to compensate me and take care of these issues with the posting and refreshing constantly. Everyday i have problems first it wont let me post to get what i need to complete my quests, which is really aggravating after doing everything else for it and not getting it .. I always have to keep refreshing the page and then most of the time the screen goes white and i get nowhere, i cannot collect and return gifts on my appas and request page theres over 190 now and im totally frustrated at this point, why cant farmville fix all the problems before adding more things when theres no way to do them, i couldnt complete the valentine quest either.

Dont u think its time to listen to the players and fix everything first before moving on???? I also think its totally an outrageous price to pay to expand the farms by a few inches ,i mean come on five million dollars to expand the home farm, this use to be a fun thing to do and relaxing.!!!!!! It sure isnt anymore. would really appreciate it if you would fix these issues and right away!!

Contact the Farmville Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Farmville. What is their corporate mailing address?

• I want to call the Farmville customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

• I need to visit the Farmville company website. What is their website address?