Family Dollar Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

396+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Family Dollar corporate: 704-847-6961

I pay for a green dot prepaid card .And it didn't work.It has a different number on the card from the receipt. Invalid. Went back to the store with my receipt within 10 minutes from buying card.And got a very misunderstanding about the card and why it's rung up wrong. The assistant manager was no help at all..Told me it was my fault..Ask for a refund. I couldn't get help from him. Why they took my money and refuse to help the situation. I paid for the card at the store.Store number is #00615.

Family dollar store in mission SD...one worker by the name of kristen Campbell..as I understand she is a supervisor manager and every time I go in there she has a bad attitude.when Maria leaves this lady has yelled at many other customers and kids as well.yells at her workers.slams things around.never helps when asked she just points and says down there.if she has to help someone look she stomps her feet and says sternly its right here maybe you should look up next time and walks away.she is the reason I go somewhere else to shop.I am not the only one who sees this and hears this lady.we do complain to the head manager but it seems to not go anywhere but there.its like the manager tells who complains and when I go back in the family dollar again I get treated more worse then before.this lady has no respect for elders and no respect for no-one else.I've seen her let her family not put up anything in the cart to be scanned and priced..hmmm..so they got away with some things.a lot of workers quit because of this one lady as well.look into family dollar store in mission SD..should be a suggestion box locked and only corporate should only take out the concerns..I won't go back to family dollar in mission SD.I will drive an hour to go shop at dollar General rather shop in mission again!!!

I went the family dollar store on Rossville blvd in Chattanooga Tenn and I was mistreated and she refused me service of a refund on a fan I purchased she said she couldn't do anything for me due to the return policy. So I read the return policy and it said unopened box can be refunded so since I make look like a liar she told me that she will not refund and put me out the store feeling like I was a two year old. It was the worst experience I ever had with family dollar. My name is Amanda Johnson 4234810374 I get messages

I have call family dollar several times about returning item without receipt, the problem the client did not give me a receipt, she says she give receive receipt only 25% of customers, mgmt. told me to come back and help me, in she was personal call and rude. I have call 1800 number several times and let a mgs, my calls has not been returned. the incident happen on 16 jan 19, my phone number is 336-375-6554. I also filed a complaint on this site several times with a phone call. u stated item can be returned within 30 days, the problems I filed a complaint 27 days, y I have not have my call returned.

I Cathey Elam purchase a qeen size air Mattress yesterday on 2/9/19 and when i open the box on 2/10/19 there was no air pump . so i went to the Family Dollar store on the 2/10/19 to ask can they give me a air pump for the bed the manager ask me do i have the receipt i told her i don't have the receipt because i throw the bag away the receipt must have been in the bag. But i told the manager that i don't want a refund for $21.00 all i wanted was a air pump in which no air pump was in the box when i open it. this made the second time i bought something from the Family Dollar store and some parts was missing in the box.I bought a bathroom 4 shelf towel linen stand and some of the leg's and shelves was missing all i want is to get my air pump to blow up the bed to get my grandson off the hard tile floor. and the manager is giving me a hard time. i need some one to call me on this matter at this number 863-614-6641 so i can get a air pump for this queen air mattress to get my grandson to sleep on. the mattress is a queen size mattress large 58 inch. thank you and also the manager call around to another family Dollar store and they told her that i have to pay five dollar's for the pump. i'm not going to pay for a air pump when i paid for a air mattress for 21.00 dollars and a pump didn't come with it that mean i have already paid for a air pump when i purchase the air bed with out a air pump.

I was in family dollar last night. I came in around 9:40/9:45 & was never told “we will be closing soon when I walked in. After going down isle a customer service representative said we are closing in 5 min is said ok . Then a minute later she yelled we are closing in 3 min. Well by then my anxiety level caused me to eel extremely uncomfortable but I needed a gas bc I have no heat & I ask did they sell propane. The lady then said we are closing. I got to register at 10:04 and manager that wasn’t on duty but I’ve had issues before with him when my money was stolen off register counter & another time they refused refund from prior purchase day before. Back to last night. They refused to ring me up & said we are closed you can’t purchase. I’m so tired of the unprofessionalism and rude representatives from this store in knightdale. The manager of store was there but not working & he refused my service. This is the third & last time I will go there. I feel like I was descriminated because of my skin color. I had no heat in 20 degree weather when I was at register at 10:04. Not to mention the fact that she is yelling by minute which totally threw my Mind off. When are you going to get actual professional people that take care of their customers?

Store # 08768 2/5/19 @17:15 pm As I was walking into that store a man and woman in an electronic scooter chair we're trying to get out of the door area. As the woman in the chair was having problems manovering around the big metalsign that holds the fliers. And she had got stuck which slightly pend the man against the candy machines. And upon my entry I had to squeeze between this woman and the sign to open the next set of. Expressed to staff and manager this is a fire hassered and the state of this woman trying to get out of the doored area. Manger stated she didn't put it there and ask if they were okay. And proceed to do ignore the problem. I go to this store very regular, and never have seen the sign in this location. 1. This is a fire hazard 2. Clearly it's hard to get around to go in or out of the store so safety is in play now. All this woman had to do is move her scooter and my foot could of been ran over, or pend me in the area in her struggle trying to get out.

Mckees rocks customer service is the worst. Rude clerks. And know one to report them to. So corporate is no better worst experience in the world. I send close to 400.00 a month guess they dont need it. Will never shop there again or will my friends so thats about a 1000.00 a month you guys just lost.

I was in the Warner Robins Georgia store on Houston road waiting at the counter for someone to check me out at 12:30 p.m. and a white lady that work in the store was standing in front of the door talking to someone and would not come over. I asked her could I be checked out and was told that the girl in the back that I saw stocking would wait on me. She kept hollering for her to come up. The lady that kept hollering wasn’t doing anything but talking. After waiting about ten minutes I proceeded to walk out and she ask me was you paying with a card. I kept walking out the store. I don’t think the girl in the back heard her. My point was why she couldn’t wait on me because she was not doing anything but talking. I even asked her how long will I have to keep waiting and she kept holler for the girl to come up front. The lady she was talking to looked at me and said, I don’t work here. That should have been a hint that she should have waite

store #00231
This is the second time that a for sale sign on your coke products was 4 for 4 dollars. The clerks do not take the signs down. And they say sale is over. You are suppose to sell the products for what the signs says.

I shop at this location at least two to three times a week and all the employees are always very nice, but today there was a cashier whom I have never seen working here. This employee name was David he has put a bad taste in my mouth about treating customers and watching what comes out your mouth. Family Dollar to me was a good place to shop but now I will think twice because I might run into David.
Well as he was ringing up my merchandise I asked him the price and there was a few items that was on Sale and I felt it was too high for the price so when I told him I did not want the items he got upset became rude, his face and body language show I hate waiting on customers like you.
So I said to him you act as though you don't want to wait on me, he then proceeded to say I just don't UNDERSTSND PEOPLE THAT PICK UP ITEMS AND THEN GET TO REGISTER AND CHANGE THEIR MINDS. I NEVER HAVE UNDERSTOOD THAT. I WAS IN SHOCK AND EMBARESS neither did he greet me with a Welcome to Family Dollar. Then he tried to be a butt hole when I said well let me check with Corporate on their policy about customer changing mind on a purchase he www and I told him I don't need your assistance.

1/31 marks the5th time my 2yro&5yro Autistic child& I were harassed+bullied. The same lady has scolded my son many times. The 1st time I politely informed her my SpNeedsChild was NOT "being bad" nor did I "needa parenting class" as she said, &to educate herself abt the many LernDisabilities u can't "see" like "down syndrome. She said she didn't know, I asked her if he wore a big yellow star to identify it, if that'd help. She obviously didn't know basic history reg. The Holocaust either... 2nd encounter, she yelled at both kids as if we we're old pals. I teach my children to respect elders, but to avoid evil people like her. 3rd encounter she stated she was sorry for the 1st encounter above and she was wrong. I accepted it, forgave her and then didn't see her again for quite a while. I honestly thought she was fired. As I was not the only customer voicing my concerns with her multiple mood swings+ uncontrolled outbursts. To my surprise she was back, but as I always do, I walked in smiling asking how she's been, she was cold, as though I had been the one who passed judgment + treated her w/hate+anger, rather than the other way around. I then thought maybe this lady is going through many hard things, maybe like my son, she too has things that I do not "see", I forgave her, trying to b understanding. Last week she again was very hostile, this time keeping what she said low, out of no where while people wait to pay, and walks away from everyone in line bcuz My kids and I. She looked right in my eyes, saying things under her breath, and not telling anyone anything and leaves us all there in line. Everyone looked shocked. I told the other customers I am not surprised at this point but am not coming back as she is dangerously unpredictable. But yesterday I needed a few items and couldn't pay gas togo across town, and went in for a few things. As I went my way I refused to acknowledge her, hoping it'd help, unfortunately as I turn the far left corner towards the laundry soap my daughter was 2 steps ahead of the cart and I said no no. And there Mrs jolly was with a man doing stock I think. Like always I had both kids and go past and look at the soap. As I looked for the coupon, my son who needs a hand stimulate to help calm him, and keep him focused, takes his little car, and puts in on the shelf edge directly IN FRONT OF ME, and drives it two feet. When he stopped the car he literally couldn't help himself and his left hand simply moved the bottle of fab. Softener back approx 3in. And b4 I could bring it to his attention Appropriately and AS I DEEMED FIT AS HIS MOTHER she screams at him from the corner isle where we passed her, and yells at me not to "let him do that". So this psychopath was LITERALLY WATCHING MY 5yro AUTISTIC CHILD like a HAWK watching prey, WAITING FOR ANYTHING AT ALL TO SNAP AT HIM ABOUT, FROM TEN FEET ACROSS THE STORE, without even taking a breath, or seeing if I was going to address it... Even though it was NOTHING AT ALL THAT NEEDED MY SCOLDING.... LET ALONE HERS. It hurt nothing. It hurt no one. It affected nothing at all. When I looked at her, the man standing with her looked at me, rolled his eyes as if she was OUT OF HER MIND and like I knew, HE ALSO KNEW SHE WAS JUST BEING HER REGULAR MISERABLE SELF, going at a helpless child. So I let her finally have my honest opinion of her, and remind her of all the things she has done to him, his sister, and I in this store, and the embarrassment did bother me before. But she should be ashamed of herself, and she should be who is embarrassed. Everyone has dealt with her at least once. But i have tried so hard, because my son.... Had taught me a great deal of patience and understanding. But enough us enough. This is no longer a woman having a bad day. I am genuinely concerned this woman is not taking her meds and is on a very thin line before really snapping and possibly hurting herself or GOD FORBID someone else, let alone a innocent child who doesn't understand why she's so mad at him. It's very sad, but very very infuriating too.... Something really needs to be done. This woman needs help.

I gave a very detailed complaint yesterday and have not received a response.

I just left the McDuff Ave. Family Dollar. I usually shop there weekly and spend on average 100. The last 4 times i have been there, no shopping carts were available. I am 65 years old and unable to carry that much merchandise. There were several carts in store but filled with stuff and not usuable. Two isles are totally blocked and not usuable.
I sought out the Manager to insure that she was aware. Manager Cici was very short and unprofessional. She replied "that people walk off with them and what did I expect her to do". I replied contact corporate and make sure they were aware. She replied " i don't care what you do" turned her back and started sticking shelves. This was a horrible experience in a dirty unkept store.
Please do something about this ongoing horror show.
Kevin McCarthy

Went to your store today with an add that stated 10.00 off comforter set. I also had a 5.00 off 25.00 purchase and and 15.00 off any comforter set. And I was told my 10.00 wasn’t coming off. She stated several people had already purchased a bunch of them but denied my purshase with my digital coupons and the 10.00off as it states in the ad dated 12/31/2018 - 1/29/19

Please do something about this ongoing horror show.
Kevin McCarthy

the location in New Orleans, La on 7300 Read blvd about 3:20 pm . we were in line along with 3 other ppl and one cashier was counting her drawer the other one walk to a room and never acknowledge not one customer. I put everything to the side and walk out. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. NEVER WILL I AGAIN GO TO THIS LOCATIONS.

I just called for a Manager and I got interrogated by 2 employees on Jan 28,2018 @1:40pm

I understand there are rules and has to be guidelines to follow, but I have had my share of bad experiences at family dollar..and started shopping dollar general and other like stores. Heard of a good deal at family dollar, after losing most of my stuff and thought I would try it again coz I needed this deal. The comforter set deal. I go into family dollar..the $10 instant coupon signs still up, the $15 digital coupon...and they would not honor the $10 off coupon on the comforters ..2 different stores. And I'm sorry to say, that's just not fair!! Very poor business!!! The signs were still up, they should have HONORED it!!! That is something, I guess, f as miley dollar doesn't know...honor!
A very pissed customer in ohio!!!
Tammy
740.463.9518

Money back guarantee was not honored at two stores on bagged cat food claiming there had been a "scam" going on.

I feel it a disgrace to have a cashier wait on you wearing a hair rag scarf. I have been to all 3 stores located in pontiac michigan and everytime i go in there the cashier which are women look sad like they have just out of bed. Their demeanor is not upbeat. A very dry conversation hair scarf and hair rags should be eliminated. First appearance is everything. Please review your policy.

My Complaint is , have been shopping Store at 780 Nova for months now and Parking lot trashy , bottles , paper goods left all over , lunch bag's etc. all over parking lot for long periods. There's no cleaning of lot what so ever ,only time it's picked up is when grass is mowed that's because it's a must for the mowers . This is bad sign for the business .We shouldn't have to be subjected to this mess, this is a business . My Wife and my self ,have been shopping Family Dollar Stores many years, recently moved to area .PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ,if not you will lost our business and group of HOA of our neighborhood

I’m visiting a very sick family member In Ypsilanti Michigan I was in your family dollar store about three weeks ago and had a bad experience with the cashier at your store on Emerson the service Rd I purchased some items and the cashier who name is Alex he put the items I purchased in a bag that was to small and I asked for a larger one he said he could not do that the manager was right there and he said that they was not allowed to give their bag away I said to him that he was not giving me anything I paid for what I got all I want is a larger bag they did not give me one and asked for the number to the corporate office they said the number was on the receipt but it was not I call another store and they gave me the number to complaints I call and the prompt told me to press 4 to leave a message I left a message and it said someone will respond to me in 7-10 business days and no one have responded yet and as I was leaving the store Alex shouted to me don’t come back I would like to hear from someone soon I can be reached @ 704/333/0777 my name isSandra Lamont Thanks and look forward to speaking to someone to get this matter resolved

Items on sale that said for digital coupons . Could not find items on phone that honored the digital coupon sales . For instance save 2 dollars on Tide using digital coupon , Friskies cat food save 2 dollars using digital coupon. When starting to check out ,I ask the clerk if the sale was correct since items did not show up in phone coupons . With an attitude , she stated she couldn't do anything about it . She did not offer to assist in any way . So with a buggy full of products about 70 dollars worth I walked out leaving clerk to return all products back to the shelves. Feeling good leaving that I had not been ripped off by a so called sale . Wondering however how many people had thought they were getting a sale. People that don't even has digital coupon service may have read the sign thinking they were getting a sale, not paying attention to how much they were actually being charged.

A Sale is a Sale , Digital coupon is a Digital coupon and False advertising is False Advertising. Thank you Bill and Debbie Peake

I went to the Provo Store Geneva and Center St. 84601. The Saturday before I purchased 135.00 worth of stuff. A shirt that I had purchased did not fit. I also purchased a phone head set that did not work. I believe it may have been defective I tried giving them the receipt. It had only been one day since the purchase.
They 2 ladies that were in the store were talking amounst them selfs did not address me so I politely interrupted them and let know that needed to return some items. They acted bothered by my presents. I showed them the receipt and they asked for the box that the headset came in. I walked behind them and graved a the same kind of head set in a new box. The lady claimed it was the wrong box but, there was only one head set available and it was the same one, the manager was just trying to start an argument with me. I then told her I had the box at home and she still continued to be very rude to me.

I then showed her the shirt that I had purchase with tag and the receipt. She then told me to go to the Orem store to return my items and to get out of her store. She stated that it was not her job to help me if she did not want to. Mind you the whole time it was here starting the argument. She was so hostel and rude. I asked her for he name and the number to cooperate. She refused to give me her name or your phone number. I called the Orem store and they instructed me to go online. I even told her that I t was going to report her and she stated very proudly that I was not the only one who has told her that before. I ask that she be let for causing me to have to deal with very unprofessional attitude.

385 204 2821
PJahn

I used my debit card to pay my merchandise and it declined 3 times and the fourth time it was approved because I received a notification instantly to my phone and the employee said was declined but the money was taking off my card and I showed the employee proof my transactions she refused to help me and said she cant doing anything about it.morelss she told me "oh well take it as a loss" I need to know where my money is I want my money back. Thank for taking the time out and reading this

I purchased a product from Carnegie Pa.Family dollar last week.It didn't work so I returned it today 1-17-19.I had the original store reciept which I paid with my debit card.Now they took my cash off my card at the moment I slide my card thur.So I brought it back today the manager refused to give me my cash back and made the female cashier who had no clue what she was doing put the return through as a credit back on my debit.They totally went against their own return policy with the male manager fighting with me about it while 6 people were in line behind me in agreement with me.So I called my bank and my cash for my return is still not on my debit card.U people stole money right in front of my face.I paid u cash from my debit card then refused to give the cash back to me even though I had the original reciept showing they took my cash.Thats theift on ur management and ur management teaching ur cashier how to rip the cash paying customers off.All I know is ur company has ripped me off $11.00.I have no respect for ur management at all anymore and will not return to Family Dollar again and neither will my family or friends.I want my cash back like ur policy says I deserve.Ur management and store employees need better education and better training.This is not the 1st time this has happened to me just the 1st time I've realized this store is stealing from me.As of 2:43pm my cash is still not on my bank card.

FRUSTRATED!! On December 28, 2018, I was hired for an Assistant Manager position in Frazeysburg Ohio. Rita, the new store manager hired me. She said she was going to try to "expedite" to get me in the store ASAP, because she needed the help. I have been going into the store now 5 times, and I am told the same thing. "I haven't heard anything". According to Rita, the DM , who I also have to be interviewed by, just gives her the run around saying he will get in touch with her the following day, and evidentally doesn't. It is Jan 14th, I went into the store to find out again what is going on, and she told me she has stopped calling him. So not only am I STILL not working there. I have decided NOT to work there. The sad thing is I really want to work for your company. And I LOVE the store in Frazeysburg, and have been so excited to start work there. But if the DM in the region can't return phone calls and be the professional he is suppose to be, then you had better take another look at him as a District Manager because he certainly doesn't act like one. So thanks for the let down.

On January 12, 2019 I asked to go through my purse after I had made a purchase and the metal detector sound upon attempting to leave the store. I was asked to come back to the register and waited for the clerk to get the manager, Morice Jermaine. This occurred in the Family Dollar located at 560 West Main Street, Meriden, CT. I shop at Family Dollar every week multiple times. The metal detector in this particular store always goes off and staff tell customers that the alarm is faulty and they may proceed with exiting the store. I do not feel the manner in which I was treated was fair and I am extremely upset. I was asked to go through my purse and "find" what may have caused the alarm to sound. As I shop there often I had several Body Fantasies sprays. One of my larger sprays still had the "this item is electronically protected" sticker on it. Upon seeing the sticker I informed the manager that I would be leaving the store. The manager did not apologize for the false accusations made or the manner in which I was treated. I feel as though this situation could have been avoided if staff was better trained and was not so quick to accuse a frequent customer of shoplifting. I am a mother of 6, a paralegal and the situation was extremely embarrassing. I would like to be contacted (860) 893-3826. Sincerely Luriena K. Palmares

I was told,I was band,from the Albert Pike Store,in HotSprings!I did not steal anything,I was not rude,or nothing!Always speak and pay for my items!No one ever came and told me,that I was band!I asked why,got no explanation,whatso ever!I have a job,I pay for everything,that I want,do not have to steal nothing!If for any other reason,this can not be resolve,I will seek legal action,for being wrongly accused,with no explanation,to why!

Very unfriendly cashier

I was injured in your store and Dayton Ohio on on North Dixie Drive roughly late November early December and I've yet to hear from somebody and I would like to know why if this is the way y'all going to run a company then I suggest you close it I talk to one person and I were a month and it's bull I need to know why you can call me at 9:37 875 3482 thank you very much

Hi . I do a lot of my shopping at your diamond street location in Mansfield Ohio. I have noticed that other than a kind of Dem light in the middle of the parking lot. And the family dollar sign. There isn't any light in the parking lot. It's actually pretty dark . Workers could be at risk when locking the store when they leave . If its icy out. A customer could slip and fall . Someone going thru the parking lot might not see someone walking and hit them . May be a pot hole someone could trip and fall. Just thinking about your staff and customers saftey . And I'm sure you are too. Thank you for your time. And hope you can brighten the matter up thank you.

They want let kids in the store in Shreveport so we go to dollar tree now but that just not Right

I bought a diffuser, it worked three times and quit. I had my receipt, but no box. Took it back and asked for a replacement, told the manager he could keep the box for the defective one. I had to hear about how it was a hazardous material and he didnt know if he could accept it?! This is a very small town with a choice of family dollar, or dollar general, I hate going in dollar general- not very clean and crowded isiles, but im not allowing family dollar to rip me off again.

I returned a Magnavox universal remote, the lady that was there said she couldn*t help me because she did not know how. She look for the manager but could not find her, I could not return the product and could not exchange it because no one was there to help me. the store is ran very poorly. the store in Sparta, ga , hancock county.

I went to the Pocahontas AR store on Christmas day and the manager, Jamie, had her 3 young kids in the store behind the counter. One of them was sweeping the floors, another was taking the trash bag out of the trash can. Having her kids come in and do her work for her because she is lazy is illegal!! The store is a mess and she is always on her cell phone instead of doing her work. Your company has terrible management!

.3141 Frankford Ave #59, Philadelphia, PA 19134-3826 Today was Christmas. I am beyond broke.. So when I saw the $5.00 off of $25.00 store purchase I jumped at it. To me that is literally 3 meals. I have a government phone so your app does not work on it. Today for the first time I saw I could just type my phone number in. So I walk the mile and a half to get there about 4:00 pm. The website said it was open till 10:00 pm. As a matter of fact the website says it's still open. Suddenly there was an announcement for everyone to get in line immediately. They are closing a 5:00. Neither the door nor the website said that.. The new guard would not let me put my bags in my backpack in the store. He "help me out the door"But that was not the worst part.When I typed my phone number it It read my discount would be on the receipt and it was "waiting for cashier". That means the manager has to clear the coupon or something.Well the manager was the cashier and rather than do whatever she had to do she told the machine said I had no ID.The phone number was wrong. I tried it again . Same message about the discount same .message the same remarkable lie from the manager. I am beyond angry. This ruined my Christmas. I was really counting on that money.Here are pages from The Family Dollar website. And the recipient need that five dollars I needed it today.I expect it tomorrow.

Myself An My Wife Was Talking About A subject of A Doll House An A Store clerk Named( Bryan Stackhouse )Just Cut me off While I an My Wife Was talking an Denied us Cash Back An Was Very Very Mean About ' Informing us Its no cash in The Register for a transaction of Cash Back ' Then He Began to Argue with me An I Had Up Until that Last Issue shopped in the Family Dollar Store On Ramsey St. in Fayetteville ,Nc For One full Year I Never Felt more disrespected By Some one who benefits from My Wife an I Shopping in that Family Dollar But I Will Never go In That family dollar store Again ' I Love Your prices an Over All products the Company Service the public ' But that Person ' If That's His Real name (Bryan Stackhouse) One young Lady Named 'Pam is Also Very Rude one Day She Had Said To One Other Employees( quote) He Was Here Early! I'm guessing she made this statement because earlier my two year old Loves chocolate milk an we Ran out of milk an I had to Go back to that Family Dollar On Ramsey St. in Fayetteville,Nc Its Just totally not nice How Those People are in that Store I Hope Changes are made for future customers ' Thank you

The store hours on Lockwood are posted on website and the business door 8am- 10pm. This store never opens promptly and regularly close early. There always seem to be some type of problems. As myself I'm sure I speak for many, we all have schedules to maintain. For some reason if the hours are incorrect please change them; if not could you hire responsible staff.Reacurring behavior I will shop elsewhere.

For years I have purchased the 4 gal. roll of plastic bags. I have found them to be strong and a great buy. This last roll I purchased were anything but that. They ripped at the first sign of resistance. Very disappointed!

The store was closed, doors locked 7 minutes till closing, not very professional!

Family Dollar salesperson at store 640 N Howard St Akron OH 44310-2936 profiles certain people.

You being my district manager at store#1370 i thought you would at least be concern about why i stop working after 10 dedicated years without a vacation and not calling in to work and keeping that store clean and neat and in a instant i was gone and you dont know what was said to me and how it was said to me and not only that its the fact that i was told if i was to get transfer to cheasaning then your store mgr would quit so thats being on my mind also but maybe its my skin color and that some of your other workers are intimidated by me thats makes it not a concern to you of why i all of a sudden quit when i just had a conversation with you of staying on board .. Greg alot of people know me in Owosso there is no doubt and how good of person and worker i am but for you to not call or text me its kinda sad...and now you have to answer their question of why i all of a sudden quit after 10 years and Merry Christmas to you also and i wish you the best..Nelson

I am handicap live in a high-rise andy family Dollar has been closed with no explanation for 2 days now I rely on this store for supplies

I came in your store and the front of your store you had a box of wrapping paper the box as a dollar I grabbed a trolls proceeded to your store to get a couple of items that I wanted got up to the desk and they were marked $2 you don't have a box nowhere on the floor we're wrapping paper Mart $2 you have a box that's Mark $5 $3 but no box that's marked $2 he would not give me that wrapping paper for a dollar and proceeded to be very nasty and aggressive with me I left all my items at your store

I WENT TO SPRING ARBOR ROAD FAMILY DOLLAR I ATHEN TRIED HELPING ME I SAID SKED A EMPLOY WHERE ARE CHRISTMAS GIFT BAGS HER RESPONSE WAS THERE ALL OVER THE PLACE MAM I SAID EXCUSE ME FOR ASKING SHE THEN TRIED HELPING ME I SAID DONT NEED YOUR HELP I WILL FIND THEM ALL OVER THE PLACE I HAVE WORKED AT TARGET 18 YEARS THAT WAS THE WORST SERVICE EVER I WILL NOT RETURN! OLDER LADY AT 430 PM

I went to your store on Winston road Lexington nc the ice was thick almost fell 2 days after the snow....You could have been sewed and I could have broke my neck..Your employees at that store are either outside smoking or at the back of the store....They never open on time.....I guess I will go back to dollar general.....I hate I cant talk to someone by phone guess that shows lack of interest in your storew

I have a complaint about. The Family Dollar on Cuyahoga. Falls Avenue in Akron Ohio. The trash can is so overflowing that trash is all around the can and in front of the store. It's disgusting.

Hi my name is Jamaar Jones and I went to the family dollar located at 3407 lapalco blvd, Harvey la. 70058 on Thursday December the 6th between 6 and 7pm with my wife to purchase some tissue and some other items for my pregnant wife. so one of the ladies who was visiting the store kept following me for some odd reason, about 10 minutes pass and my wife calls and tells me don't worry about the other stuff just get the tissue. so I put the items back and proceded to the checkout counter, out of nowhere the lady who was visiting the store asks me what did I do with the other items, at this point i'm like excuse me, she then says yea where are the other items, I said I put them back my wife didn't need them. as I handed the cashier the money to pay for the tissue, she took it and refused to give me my money back, she told me that she was not giving anything back until I put the items back. so i'm telling her ma'am I put it back because I didn't need it and if you don't believe me check your camera. she had already asked for a security scan check on the aisle that I was on when I 1st came in there. at this point i'm super pissed because im being accused of stealing and I was not. my wife and I live in that store and never had to experience something so embarrassing before in our life. So I told her call the cops then if u think I was stealing, she did and I stayed right there because I knew I didn't have anything. once the cops got there I told them what happened, we stepped outside for him to search me and he found absolutely NOTHING!, HE APOLOGIZED AND TOLD ME TO GO HOME....I have never been so embarrassed in my life in front of a store full of people for something I was not or did not do. I spoke to my lawyer you will be getting a subpoena in the mail because im definitely going through with a lawsuit. I did not catch the young ladies name but I will be going by there today to get that information, she does not need to be employed if shes falsely accusing people. If i have to I will go to news stations. I need to hear from someone as soon as possible

you can reach me by email or phone 504-289-2557

Cashier trying to check me out with one hand cause she had a bag of chips in the other hand . And talking with the person behind me . This is not the first time I have been done this way .

With receipt denied a return on unopened item purchased the same day of return.
Store looks like a Horder lives inside and horrible customer service.

I'm writing to inform you that store #7744 in Belleville Il locked their doors at least 15 minutes before the 10pm closing time that I know of anyway.
As I sat in my car looking up the corporate info a girl came to the door to let a customer out of the already locked door.
When I asked the young lady why they had closes early she said they closed at 10pm which at that moment STILL wasn't 10pm yet.
She then locked the door again and as I was talking walked away and would not come back despite my knocking.
I don't know if corporate offices were aware of such people doing these sorts of things in your store or not,this is why I'm writing this email.
I do not like going to a store before it's closes to locked doors and rude employees slamming doors in my face.
Thank you for your attention to this matter

Attempted to return molded chocolate covered cashews and was told by the cashier that I could not return them since they were opened. Returned home and called the manager and was told to bring them back.Went back to the store only to be told the same thing by the manager and cashier.The manager told me that he didn't care if I complained to corporate and that it would not do any good to complain.The managers name is A.Jordan.

I was attacked by an employee at the store on Chicago Ave and Homan st. Nov 8,2018 I called police and I have a police report and I reported it to corporate I filed a com plaint online and I have gotten no response and the employee is still working at that establishment I think my rights are being violated and I need help now

I have had some issues on family dollars return policy on some of there merchintize such as tv annetas and now heaters. i feel that they pick and choice which items that the public can return. i bought a 20 dollars tv anneta and they would not let me return it for refund, when it woulldnt work for me. like 90% of your customer we shop at your stores because we cant afford to shop anywhere else. but to not beable to return a purchase that doesnt work for that customer , and not told we cant return it, but exchange it for the same thing. is total bull. is family dollar not about customer service , but dont care if they are happy with their purchase. my heater went out on my house and i needed a heater. bought one at your store in okc on s w 59th street. i was not told it could be returned. they wouldnt let me exchange it for the cheapier one that had a fan.so now im out 60 dollars of purchases that i cant use and cant get my money back. i live on a fix income. now i have to do without others things because i cant get a refund. you very seriously need tobe more open om your t
returns. wal mart care about their customers, how about u,

Dollar Tree Store #3010 Cashier Edward. Only one register was open. There were about 10 people in line. I was standing in line for about 12 minutes. The male cashier came out of the office to an unopened register with a teal to open up. He didn't call out to any of the customers that he was open. Some of the customers flocked to his register. As he was checking people out i noticed he never spoke to anyone he checked out. No hello no thank you , nothing. All the customers before me were upset because he did not speak. I am very upset because i was having a very nice day with my Brother and my Mother shopping. This guy Edward put a damper on our whole day. Everyone before me was outside complaining how rude this guy was. He was not a nice person. You have lost my business as long as he works there. I'm very upset.

I was at the Sunbury,PA location on 11/30/18 about 11am and there was 2 cashiers working but there was only one running the register she was very nice and quick but she needed help getting customers threw the check out lines faster but her assistant manager working with her did not really come up to help out. She was on the floor stocking but it looked more like she was talking with friends and going out front for smoke breaks!! And the cashier at the register was stocking shelves plus helping customers find items and checking customers out at the register quick and very friendly so I think your company needs to find assistant managers that do their job that they are being paid to do. Not to hide out on the floor and not help out with people like me your customer. Please do some thing about this issue at store #3684 Sunbury PA I have called the store location and nothing is done because your employee has been at that location for years. Thank You

Wethersfield CT store - a shelf broke on 10/26 and everything fell on my foot. I’ve made several attempts in contacting someone, anyone but to no avail
Kim Josnis
860 713-4551

I baught trea oil and the box was empty when I went to use it. I tried to get my money back and the manager, a younger black guy with dreads and glasses was so rude. I was basically being called a liar. He said he wasn't going for that. Told me I should have known the box was empty! Well the cashier should have known too. Me and manager got into a verbal argument. I slapped my hand on counter and said I'm not a theif. He startsaid yelling at me. Next thing I knew he was following me out the door saying he should slap me!! This man was ghetto, and so rude. I should have called the cops. The managers at the sore on West 110 th off lorain ave in cleveland ohio don't need to be managera. They are ignorant, and treat people like shit. They are an embarrassment to family Dollar. I will never go there again. And that guy better be lucky he wasn't arrested.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN",
i mr. Abraham wilson was an employee at family dollar located at 9390, NW 27th AVE MIAMI FL, 33147.
MY MANAGER( MR ARCHIE ) the name i was told by him was his NAME ( MR. ARCHIE ) ON 11/18/18
at 9:30pm i had to walk away from a job i loved doing with my heart because i was told by my manager
MR.( ARCHIE ) that if i didn"t step up my work efforts my hours will be garnish because my work efforts
were not to his MR. ( ARCHIE ) liking. i would like to go back 30 days befor this happen. i,m a regular
shopper at family dollar located at 14400 NW 27TH AVE IN OPA LOCKA FL thats 3 blocks from my home
i,m also well known there by all of the workers and the manager who"s name is (MR. COREY )who i asked
about a job at family dollar MR. COREY sat me down at the store computer were i submitted my application
a bout 3 days later i received a call from ( MR. ARCHIE ) who is the manager at the family dollar located at
9390 nw 27th ave thats also here in fl where i had to ride 3.6 mi on my bike 4 days out the week to work so i was hired
there a week into me working there he( MR. ARCHIE ) started complaining about my efforts saying its not to his ( MR. ARCHIE )
liking and if i didn"t straighten up fast he ( MR. ARCHIE ) will ( GARNISH ) my hours i said to him ( MR. ARCHIE ) i,m doing my job
and all of what you asked of me to do and he said to me ( MR. ARCHIE ) its just how it works around here. from that point on
( MR. ARCHIE ) had it in for me no matter how hard i tryed to do my job it was never good enough for him ( MR. ARCHIE )
so on 11/18/18 ( MR. ARCHIE ) sent me the schedule for the week there were 4 days ( MR. ARCHIE ) took from me so when i
asked him ( MR. ARCHIE ) why his response to me was its how it is around here. at this point i explain to him ( MR. ARCHIE )
that i have a family with 2 handicapped kids at home and he chose to do this at holiday time i couldnt understand why he would do that to anyone after i did everything i was asked to do the reason why im writing this to you(corp) is because i would like to continue to work for family dollar but at the location thats only 3 blocks from where i live.the manager (corey) would like me there also. is it possible that i can return to work at the family dollar which is 14400 nw 27th ave? corey and i got along fine but Mr archie blocked me from that store which is why i had to go to the other one which is much farther from my home.
thankyou so much for taking the time to rad my letter and im hoping i can return back to work so i can continue to provide for my family
sincerely Abraham Wilson

Rude assistant manager Angela at store # 10661 in Largo, FL. Unacceptable behavior, yelling at a customer and threatening to block her from the store instead of deescalating and being polite. Angela should be fired. Everyone who witnessed the incident was shocked. I personally will never shop at a store that employs this kind of personnel.

Dropped 90 Yoa mother at store in duncanville tx. While waiting on her, the delivery bread man from Nature’s Own proceeded to cuss me out like a stepchild because someone else parked in the middle of the parking lot and he couldn’t get out easily. I just happened to be there and the other guy wasn’t. I was minding my own business and did not deserve being talked to in that manner. If he would have politely asked me to move so he could get out easily, I would have happy to help. They need another driver who respects the customers. Family dollar customers do not deserve being abused by hot-headed delivery personnel.

I was accused of stealing and I was attacked by an employee as I was leaving the store I called police and they viewed the security tapes and seen nothing of that nature so I filed a police report and I called corporate and got no response and the employee is still working at this location Wich I think is unfair to me I've been given legal advice and I'm about to go further with this so can someone please contact me asap because my rights we're violated by your employee

Bethel store and amelia stores are down right disgusting, something needs to be done, you should be ashamed.

You have a employee Samantha Spears working at your Manchester Georgia store who is the rudest employee I have ever come across. I witnessed her refusing service to a young couple telling them she didn't want them at her register and to go to the other register and stand in a long line. The woman was visibly pregnant. As the couple were leaving your employee Samantha Spears was waiting outside the store and told the young woman she was going to physically hurt her and flung a lit cigarette at her, hitting her with it. Your Manager Misty (last name unknown) hired her just a few days ago as they are the very best of friends and will defend and lie for Samantha.
Apparently you transferred a man by the name of Rob who is the brother of your Manager Misty. I frequent your store 4To 5 days a week and have always found Rob to be helpful and polite to everyone, as well as a hard worker. He had been at the Manchester Georgia location for awhile. I believe before any of the crew there now. Rob should have been the Manager if you wanted a good running store. I admit I knew Rob prior to him working for family dollar and I am 3 times his elder and have always found Rob to be honest, hard working and a great customer service employee. On the other hand Misty is sloppy in her dress and never smiles at customers. She is abrupt and does not respect her customers. Its my understanding that Samantha was hired without a drug test. But if you random test her with no advance notice to her or Misty, she will test positive for pills she has no prescription for and so will Misty. They both are pill poppers.
My family has lived in Manchester for 22years and we all shop in your store, that is how I know what your store is capable of and how I know your store will begin to see more losses as items start walking out of your doors.
The 2nd street Baptist Church members will all be going elsewhere to shop if Misty and Samantha (Mandy) remain at the Manchester Georgia store.

This evening my 17 year old granddaughter which is pregnant went into the family dollar in Manchester Georgia, zip code 31816.
Your new employee Mandy was working along with your Manager Misty Evans, which by the way are best friends. Mandy is a grown woman and threatened to kick my granddaughters ass and refused to wait on her and her boyfriend, telling them, not in this register. Mandy also went out of the store waiting for my granddaughter to leave. She then threw a lit cigarette at her and told my granddaughter that she(Mandy) could say and do as she pleases.
My family has been shopping at this same store for over 2 years and have had no problems until recently after Misty became asst. Manager and now the Manager. Misty and Rob (sister and brother) is your Manager and asst. Manager until this week when Rob was sent to a different store.
Misty was fired from dollar general in Waverly Hall, Ga for inappropriate dealings with merchandise and moneys. She knew she couldn't supervise her own brother at your store but kept it secret for as long as possible. Neither Misty or Mandy have any scruples, neither are honest or loyal and both pop pills and use a cleansing to pass their drug tests.
My husband called and spoke with Misty about the treatment of our granddaughter by Mandy. Before speaking to Misty he called the store numerous times and left messages for her to return his call.
My family spends a average of $250.00 a week in your store but will now go up the Street to dollar general. I know $250. A week isn't much to you but its a lot to me. I just can't imagine having a Manager that lies about having a brother working in the store and hires her best friend also would be a asset to your company.

I am thoroughly disgusted I have been going to the Family Dollar at 6429 Rising Sun Avenue in Philadelphia PA 19111 for 11 years I've been in the neighborhood the store #05756 over the years they've had quite a turnover of employees and I've dealt with a lot but this is about right now is the worst group in the store is Thoroughly disgusting so many times I wanted to complain but today I done had it I will attach pictures is infested with mice I went to grab a package of dog food and I jumped and freaked out it was eaten by a mouse there are Mouse turds all over the shelves where the pet food is sickening never seen it like that in 11 years of going there I've been treated like crap I speak up and they don't like me there so I I didn't say nothing at that point because they are ignorant they are rude they had not honored coupons in the past that were 100% effective not expired and I asked them to get a manager and override it they can't do that they are so ignorant the store is a mess they have not hardly stock the shelves in months they got Stacks and stacks of boxes of stuff you can't even move around and the clothing department is is terrible so I decided to go over to the food section there's a dead mouse mouse turds all over the place which I will send you a picture of I was half tempted to go to the health department which I may do tomorrow cuz I was so frazzled and so upset I had picked up some candy after Halloween clearance which I threw to the side I couldn't even buy I got a couple things and I got out of there I was so shook up by that I cannot handle that it was so sickening

I was accused of shop lifting and then I was assulted by the employee. I am looking for a lawyer. Please call me 210-954-1458

I went to Family Dollar store# 05779 to return a Tower Light Speaker,( I had my receipt and it's the same store I brought it from on October 25,2018 around 11:28am) because my 15yr.old granddaughter didn't want that kind, so I was told that they don't do refund on electronics and it says it on the box and the electronics section, so I looked on the box and the manager looked , no sign, so I went and looked in the electronics section and there was no signs at all, another customer looked too , no signs, so I told the manager and she said well the cashier should have told you when you brought it, but I was not told ,so I end up with a speaker I have no use for..... I shop at this store at least four days a week but not anymore!!! I'm very dissatisfied!

My concern is the stores parking lots and trash receptacles always dirty always overflowing and ws big of a corporation as Family Dollar is along with Dollar Tree wjy can't they have a nightly vrrw yo come out and address this issue I am aware that our communities will throw trash down nut as much monies we and i dp mran us African Americans shop and buy out of your stores we are entitled to some clean standards of stores inside and out you are held accountable and have a responsiblity. To us you nevet hardly see a family dollar store im white neighborhoods so your monies are mainly coming in off of us i would love to see an response have called begore and sometjing was done only for a little while.

I live in Dallas Texas. I've called and left my complaint and have received no contact from Headquarters, yet. I put my complaint in on Sunday Morning. I shopped at the store next door and had a bag in my hand when I entered Dollar Tree on CampWisdom Rd and Cockrell Hill Rd. The Cashier ,Eureka told me to leave my bag behind the register she was working. I put it behind her in the cashier booth. In the haste of trying to get back to an event I was decorating. I forgot my bag. Went back the next day, which was early Sunday Morning and waited for them to open. I asked the young man who was at the same register who's name is Daniel to check and give me my bag. He stated that nothing was there. So, I then asked for the store manager whom I was told that she was running another store. The standing was a young man by the name of Stan. After he looked for my bag, couldn't find it. He round another bag someone left from the same store. He said stuff like that never happens here. Then I stated again that I wanted to speak with the store manager. Stan became very aggressive and went in the office and wrote the names on the paper which was not very legible. O I asked for a oen to write the information down so I could understand it. That's when Stan the Stand in Manager gets mad and says to Me. Mam you either leave our store or I'll have to remove you from the store. That's when I became upset Ashe repeated myself. I asked him was it a threat. If you don't leave this store now, you will see he said.So the Cashier Daniel was standing there the whole time listening. Since I asked him , didn't that sound like athreat to you. Daniel confirmed and acknowledged the threat also. I have tried to contact you and have gotten no response. I don't want to have to get my lawyer involved. At this point I'm frustrated, feel totally disrespected, ignored and I still don't have my merchandise. It was from Fallas Parades next door, my items were pair of jeans, long sleeve shirt, two sets of Bangles, one gold and the other set was rose gold. I expect my items to be returned to me or paid for my merhandise, time, gas, mileage and frustration. I am A Chef and Event Planner. So I have used Dollar Tree for years. I've spent Thousands over the years. Until this is resolved, I'll never use Dollar Tree again. Please contact me NOW! TONZA KENDRICK 2149853200 cheftonza@gmail.com. Thanks

Your store is a mess and your employees are rude and of no help at all. Family Dollar Magnolia Avenue Port Neches Texas 77651. Manager was horrible her name is Rochelle!

I was in the store at 1761 Pass Road.Callie and Margie was in there, they were changing shifts and i went in there,Margie was outside and Callie stater how she didn't like customer coming in because she had to stay and extra 15 minutes counting the register, so I took the hint and
I left the store empty handed.

Sincerely

Edward S. Reinhardt

Family Dollar in Coushatta, La 71019, I said the last time I was in there 5 months ago I would never go back, because the cashier was saying the F word every other breath. Today I went there because traffic had Dollar General blocked, again a different Cashier was mad because her hours had been cut, & she repeatedly said the F word & just about any other cuss word there is. I do not know who the Manager is, I work in this town & I am here everyday. Good luck on resolving this matter, it is embarrassing and uncomfortable. If my Grand Children would have been with me the Police Department would have been called because I would not have been able to stomach the language.

To Whom it may Concern,

My name is Sandie Estill. I am helping out family friends whom is so DISTRAUGHT . They asked for my help. On the date of October 16 , 2018. After having to pick there 7 year old daughter from school with a server headache and filling like she was going to throw up. Mr. Paul his wife and daughter went to dollar tree on 372 in pahrump Nevada. Only being 7 there was no way they would leave their daughter in the car alone. Entering the store to purchase some children's medication. Due to a server headache. She begin to fill really sick. She had said to her Dad ; I am going to throw up!
Mr. Paul asked the management for a bag his daughter fills like she is going to throw up! (Sandy) whom is the manager at the dollar tree on hwy 372 pahrump Nevada. Was I rate. Refusing to help them what so ever. She (Sandy) Raised her voice at Mr Paul and 7 year old sick daughter. Which she said (Sandy) Your daughter Better Not Throw Up in my Store! I would have to clean it up... Mr Paul said excuse me? His voice in shock. Asking once again for a bag. Manager (Sandy) Refused to Help Them At all. Stating they leave the store immediately. The customers Do Not want to see throw up! If Mr Paul and wife 7year old child did not leave she would call the cops. She kicked them out of the store. With her rudeness , unprofessional, Not a care to help! With all this she , ( management Sandy) is so Unbelievably Hates Mr Paul. Because he is a American Mexican. Wife White. Daughter both.
I my self came to the dollar tree on hwy 372 Pahrump Nevada. To see on a complaint form or a number to call for her prescious action , rudeness. Management ( Sandy) Stated to myself. I have nothing for you and i Am Not Talking To You!
I walked away. This woman has caused so much pain , teams to these victims. They were just concerned about their daughter throwing up every where they asked for a bag....
There has to be something done to (Sandy) manger. Fired... Apologie. Composition for the family. We will press charges.
Sandie Estill
(702)771-9789

ON 10-15-2018 while shopping at the family dollar store on Troy St. in Dayton Oh.. I overheard one of your employees using some very profane
language.I believe employees name to be Coleen Stringer.I made a comment that such language was not proper in this setting as there were
children in the store as well as others that might find such talk inappropriate .at this time the young( lady ?) said to me fxxx you
Got to say, not one of my better visits to Family Dollar|

Family Dollar is a piece of crap what company you know doesn't have an HR just because they're merging with another company meanwhile they have a shady district manager named Fred Hernandez who lies with his co-worker Sharron in every time you ask for HR number they refused it to you and they say there's no HR because Dollar Tree is merging with Family Dollar meanwhile the employees are being mistreated and abused and lied on and can't go to anybody for help everything is being swept under the rug and being covered up people are being fired because they know too much their liability for other people to lose their jobs if what they know comes out to the light

I went into the family dollar in dequicny louisiana about a month ago and I spent 53.00 and when I got up to the register I couldnt find my money so I had my purse open in front of the cashier looking for the money well after a few minutes I found it I had dropped it onthe floor so I paid for my things and and my wife came from outside to help me carry my things out so we walked out and I got in my truck and left so a couple of days later me and my wife and mother in law went back to the family dollar. To pickup some things and I stand in the truck with my daughter and my wife said when she came to the truck that the manger said that I was banned from the store because when I had went in a few days before that I had stole well when my wife was in the store she ask him that I didn't steal anything and what kind of proof did he have and he said he had someone that had seen me and that he never lies well all I have to say is if he don't have a camera proof instead of a person I am getting me a lawyer and I will have a law suit because noone will banned me from a store and tell me that I stole when I know I didn't. I have no reason to steal so u will get him on embrassing me and banning me from the store for no reason and then every time my wife and mother in law goes in there he followed them around so no this will stop or I will call a lawyer today please call me at 377 930 3712 or email me at nataliestanley229@gmail.com

I was calling the FAMILY DOLLAR #11619 at 3215 Versailles Avenue, mckeesport, pa. 15132 to inquire about a product you sell at your store and the person who answered the phone literally hung up on me because i asked to speak to her manager, after she said she didnt know if they carried the product and was very snappy with me. It occured roughly 4:10 pm on Saturday October 6th, 2018, I do not believe I will ever shop at this store again or any Family Dollar for that matter. Thank you

I OWN A HOME NEXT DOOR TO YOUR FAMILY DOLLAR STORE LOCATED AT 5000 UNION BLVD. IN ST. LOUIS, MO.63115. IHAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH THE STORE MANAGER AND TOLD HER THAT HER EMPLOYEES KEEP DUMPING YOUR BOXES AND TRASH IN THE RESIDENT TRASH BIN AND PUTTING IT ALL BESIDE THE BINS. YOU HAVE BUSINESS BINS AND THEY NEED TO USE THEM. THIS IS CAUSING TRASH TO PILE UP BEHIND MY HOUSE, AND NO ONE IS TAKING RESPONSIBLITY. I HAVE BEEN TAKING PITURES OF THIS. I TALKED TO YOUR ASSITAN MANAGER OF THIS STORE, SHE WOULDN'T GIVE ME HER NAME OR THE PHONE TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE. SHE WAS VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFULLY. SHE SAID THEY HAD A RIGHT TO SE RESIDENT BINS AND THEY DONT HAVE NO CONTROL OVER PEOPLE TAKING TRASH OUT OF THOSE BINS. I TRIED TO TELL HER TO REQUEST A FENCE AROURND YOUR BINS SO PEOPLE CAN NOT IT THE TRASH OUT IF THEY PUT IT YOUR BINS. SHE BRUSHED ME OFF AND WALKED AWAY. THIS YOUNG LADY WAS BLACK , SLINDER, WITH BLUE HAIR. WHAT KIND OF DRESS CODE DO YOU HAVE. ITS BAD ENOUGH YOU HIRE GHETTO PEOPLE AND ON TOP OF THIS WITH NO RESPECT. I SHOP AT YOUR STORES OFTEN BUT TO BE DIS RESPECTED I WILL GO SOMEWHERE ELES. PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK WITH YOUR RESPONSE . MY NEXT STEP IS TO CONTACT THE CITY FOR VIOLATION, BBB, ATTORNEY GENERAL AND OUR CONTACT 2 OFFICE. IF I DON'T HEAR FROM YOU.

I went to Family Dollar to shop . There were two ladies leaving and complaining about my car and my parking .The manager was wondering who's car it was .I was honest and said it was mine. He wanted me to move my car and started getting rude towards me . I lost my temper with him after he started being rude with me .I had parked between the lines . He told me to leave the store . The ladies in the mean time had gotten in their car just fine and were leaving . The manager continued to harass me to leave . He was saying the ladies were handicap. They were not parked in handicap . The parking lot was bare . I do not treat handicap people wrong . My husband was handicap so I sympathetic to all handicap . The issue had nothing to do with the ladies . I'm a paying customer too , and have been shopping there for years long before this manager . People park crazy there all the time .I've never complain about it . The manager had no call to treat me in such manner . I know he could have handled in such a way and I would have gladly moved . Other store managers deal with issues in a way where the out come is solved without issues .This manager needs to be taught how to handle these type of things . The customers are what makes a business . He did not treat me with respect .I too am on disability .Why was I discriminated against ? I told him this . He didn't care .

60 Sorsenson family dollar, customer service very poor Tamarrin cashier. We stood at the register for 3minutes before she came. She did not speak. No hello, or how may I help you. I asked for Newport, she proceeded to ring them up. Told me the total. I can the my money, As she was giving me my change she dropped all the coins. I told her, this probably would have not happen had she spoke in the beginning. Her reply was WHAT!!!. No thank you or have a nice day, she just rolled her eyes. She don't need to working with people. or assisting, she acts as if I was bothering her. Please address. Omaha Ne 68152

I would like to speak with management due to one of your employees, being extremely rude to me and verbally insulting me continually while in the store. This individual was not only rude to me but to another customer to. I would like to file a complaint because I do not feel, that it is healthy to keep this individual in customer service. My contact information is is my email and phone number 864-903-6389 I look forward to speaking with you as soon as possible about this matter.

On 9/6/18 II bought a 6.00 of extra laundry detergent only because of the 1.00 digital coupon,. Normally I buy name brand as I, use the digital coupons once a week at family dollar. On 9/7/18 I, went to return this because I, accidently bought the wrong size and the coupon didn't work. I, had the unfortunate and very unpleasant experience of speaking with the shift manager named Amy, who told me she would not return this because she thought I, had used it. I explained I did not use it and in fact I never opened it. I, was very embraced as she spoke to me in this manner in front of other customers and staff. Again , I was a loyal customer but because as I had my receipt , wanted to return or exchange in compliance with the return policy and treated as a thief in some way , myself nor my family or friends will shop at family dollar. In fact because of this humiliating experience, I will post on face book and send a tweet to anyone that expects customer service to AVOID family dollar.
the location of this store is 508 west adams ave. temple tx 76501
misty frazho
254-6+24-0633

I was faulsly accused of theft today by my local family dollar. Its humiliating. I'm warning customers please be aware. I have never stolen anything in my life. Why was I accused. I was given a letter banning me from the premise. There is no proof. Yet I might receive citation. The security systems they have are broken. Every time I leave they beep and I always stop and comply. Always. Today was one of the rare times it didn't even beep and they called the cops on me. Cops found no merchandise on me. Again I complied. I never stole anything. Always been a good customer but now I will never shop there again. So buyers beware. I guess they did me a favor because the store is always Unkept and messy. Employees do nothing but complain about their jobs. Miserable shopping experience anyway. I will be seeking legal counsel and will try and sue. At the very least make sure the employees are fired. There was absolutely no reason for this to happen whatsoever so please be careful.

have shopped your store many times and recently been frustrated with the new manager. while I was paying for my merchandise there was a new employee checking me out and after her rang up my order I said I needed a pack of smokes which at that time he closed the drawer and started to get them, the manager jumped him in front of a line of customer
which I thought was very unprofessional, I told her it was my fault and not to jump on him and she just stated that wasn't policy with checking people out. she should of waited till she had him along/ yesterday I went in and ask for someone to help me with getting 2 lamp shades off the top shelf and she was putting things away and said what do you want, kind of hateful , I told her not to get short with me and she went over stood on the bottom shelf took another priducts and pulled it towards her to where she could reach it. when I got home my lamp shade was bent in two places from her doing that, didn't realize it till I got home. I just think she is very unprofessional

I visited a local Family Dollar and had a very nasty experience with the MANAGER. I asked another cashier to cash me out because i had a previous bad experience with the current cashier at a different location before. So i was talking with cashier and customer when the cashier the store manger ANGEL budded in and said something to me. So i explained to him why i did not want him to cash me out. So the manager gets into a argument with me the customer while he is ringing other customers out going back and forth with me. Like i explained to him he should not have said anything to me specially him being at Work with customers watching you and plus you the manager of the store. I feel he should have just said nothing and continued doing is job. He wants to argue telling me this his store and he could say what ever he want to say going back and forth with me the customer. The actions of this young man was a very bad impression on Family Dollar. Like i said before i had a previous experience with him not doing his job and blaming it on Corporate keeping sale signs up three days past expiration date and not wanting to honor the price. I stopped visiting that location and visited another thinking he wasn't at that one to find out he was. He has put a nasty taste in my mouth for Family Dollar that i'm not going to visit any location anymore because of this guy you guys choose to hire people of this nature. This single guy is a bad representation of Family Dollar to where i will start plus family visiting Dollar General instead. Family Dollar employee all need some customer service training and skills.

To the Corporate Office: I have notice the increase in the opening of New Stores in Georgia for the past few years and am very happy to see the progress, updated, and new community locations that each store is placed in, but i am not happy with how the stores are operated. As a person that have visited and shopped at over 10 stores here, i find that there is one thing missing, and that is Customer Service, from Management to the employee's. Why open New Stores and not have good customer service? I have been in Customer Service for over 40 years before i had retired and i have never seen so much dislike of customer service in my life, from people that do not know there store, to one person trying to run the store by there self, to new stores that are open and a month later shelves are not stocked, to a lot of young people that are there just for pay check but don't care about appearance's and having the knowledge of there stores stock and not willing to find out, people pretending to be in management so that you don't contact a real store manager. The Training in your stores for your employee's is very poor, the people that are training these people need training there self, you as a large company should be a shame to build all of these stores and not have the proper people in place to serve the public. You and I know that know matter how big or small a company is that your CUSTOMER SERVICE can make or break your business. So i hope that in the future as your company grow that between all of your District, regional, managers etc, will do a better job of training.

On 08/28/2018 I purchased 6 items and of the 6 items I was over charged. I brought the price discrepancy to the cashier's attention and even walked to the shelf the items were on, pointed the price as on the shelf yet the cashier insisted that the price she rang up was correct and final. The cashier was to say the least unfriendly. Items: EZ Nite Sleep Berry 12FL (032251380495)-shelf price $3.00 I was charged $5.00 each. I purchased 4 bottles. Palmers Flip Lip Balm .025OZ-shelf price: 1.75, I was charged $3.00.
I've previously experienced similar in another Family Dollar Store (price listed differed from the price rang u on the register), whereby the cashier verified the shelf price and charged the shelf/listed price and even offered an apology. The cashier I encountered on 08/28/2018 did not.
I have no plans of visiting this store even though it is convenient for me to shop there on my way home from work or during my lunch break, as I have a daily 1 hr. commute each way.
Family Dollar Store #05363 9999 Burbank Dr. Baton Rouge, LA 225-766-2485 Date: 08/28/2018 11:46 05363 02 1179964 6513

Leslie A. Royal
225-265-4766

The stores never open on time. Have to wait for employees to show up for work. This is both Allentown Rd stores in Maryland. It's frustrating trying to get my morning going when I am delayed like this. Please do something.

I live in Kanorado Ks and I go to the family dollar store in Burlington Colorado and the manager there won't let anyone use there bathrooms there because some kid damaged the bathroom but when you get old like some of us we cannot hold it and need to use the bathroom right away is there anything you can do to have the bathrooms opened up to the public again?

Sunday, August 19, 2018, I was in the Family Dollar Store in Clarkton, NC. The clerk that was checking me out could not answer my questions, because she could not get her cell phone out of her ear. From the time I walked in to the time I walked out, she was on the phone, about 45 mins. + or -. She only spoke to the black customers and the only two white customers were invisible to her. Not a hello or goodbye, just a look of contempt. Now the Dollar General is just down the street and they at the very least speak to you. I will go there going forward. I only spent approx. $60 but I work hard for that money and I don’t appreciate being treated like I don’ Exist!

About some coming into where i work and being intoxicated and trying to fource me into a two party sale using skin tone as an excuse

I am an old man that is handicapped. I have had 2 hip replacements that left me with a paralyzed left foot and severe Neuropathy in both legs and feet. Needless to say I can barely walk. I am not able to wear shoes or socks because the pain is too great. I recently had a DRG stimulator implanted in my back and spine to help my condition but it hasn't helped me enough to be able to wear shoes. I must be barefoot to walk every day of the year including winter time. It was not my choice to live barefoot but I have to to be able to walk at all. I frequent Family Dollar store #1249 at least two or three times a week and buy the bulk of my groceries there. The store is always spotless and neat and the staff is exemplary. They are friendly and understanding and they have never said a word to me for shopping there barefoot. I pulled in this evening on 08/17/18 to purchase some grocery items. I pulled into the handicap spot by the door because I cannot walk far without my cane. As I got out if my car I noticed a Family Dollar employee sitting out by the front door and she smoking and talking to some guy on a bicycle. As I approached the front door she said "Hey do you have shoes?" And I replied "No I cannot wear shoes." She said "Well if you don't have shoes you can't go inside here and shop." I said " I beg your pardon, I shop here 3 times a week and have done so for years and I have never had a pair of shoes on inside this store ever". She said "Really?" I said "Yes the manager has talked to me many times and understands my situation". "She said "Well you can't go in without shoes". So I told her I would drive acrossed town to that Family Dollar store and spend my money there. So I got in my car and drive there and spent $37. So that's $37 my favorite store got cheated out of tonight because the employee accosted me even before I got to the door. I take issue with this because I have to shop somewhere to live. I didn't choose a barefoot lifestyle, it was forced on me. I like to just go and shop and not be singled out and embarrassed because I am handicapped, it just isn't right. My wife and I spend alot of money at Family Dollar, she dowloads coupons constantly from the internet to use at Family dollar and we both love shopping there. I don't want to lose the priviledge of shopping there. Can something be done about this so that I can still shop at my favorite store and not be discirminated against because I have a handicap? I wish I had gotten the employees name. She told me as I walked by to my car that they were under new management and I replied I know I'm in there all the time. Can you please help me? Lonnie Moore

No shopping carts or hand baskets. The cashier made an error at the cash register in marking down a product that had been discounted. The error was the fault of the cash register because the discount price is not recorded in the cash register program. The system needs updating. As of 8-8-2018 store #04787. Also, I attempted to call to make a complaint but the answering system will not allow for such verbal complaints everything is recorded and the operator just hung up on me several times and or transferred me to an automated mess of an answering system. I have been a regular and longtime customer. But that will change if this is how this busnies operates. This store is convienant for me.

Sincerely
Bob Anderson

I visited store#00871@18:29:10 on 8/9/18 and the asm raised her voice because I asked y I could not have the one with the 50 cent off coupon had not left the store at this time.all I ask can I have refund and she told me no that was against store policies. I laid my recipe on the counter with my change that was given to me. She told me she could not refund once the purchase had been made.I don't think that was fair. I choose to come to Family Dollar to save but she would not give me that option and I didn't feel she should have raised her voice at me.Really really bad service.

the family dollar in my neighborhood is out of control , the never have anything stocked its always messy ! if they dont have bags they dont have what it is you would like to purchase its so inconvience. they always have signs up ... no cash back no cards ect ...in which most times its a lie ...yesterday i was in there and the lights blinked out and the employees including the manager was sooo excited about it as if they was doin any work anyway... i really hate that family dollar its sad we have to go to another family dollar when that one is literally in front of our home. its located on raph david abernathy in the plaza with angies beauty supply its been a whole mess since 8 months ago ... just close the whole store get new better employees cause at this point its not a resourceful asset to our community! the customer service is not good the guy thats the manager the big guy he always so uninvolved with whats goin on and he has the type of attitude as if he dont care ! also the stuff in the store is out of season and no in order its just a mess something needs to be done about that store PLEASE

I entered store #08808 this morning of 08|07|2018 . As I approached the product my fiancé and I were seeking , I noticed a man sitting directly under the product we were seeking. I now know this was an employee(ANOTHY). As I turned and called my fiancé over ,this employee (ANTHONY) spread his legs open and this is when I noticed his zipper to his pants was open and he had this sinister grin on his face as my fiancé approached. It was then I asked him (ANTHONY) to move, and he just sat there , I then asked him (ANTHONY) again to move , but I was forced to be a bit more assertive. I then told him (ANTHONY) that his zipper was open, that's when another employee who I now know as the manager (YVONNE) yelled at me saying he (ANTHONY) was on his break and didn't have to move. I am African American , and there is NO DOUBT that if I were of another nationality I feel I would have been treated with more respect. In my 59 years of life I have NEVER EVER shopped at ANY establishment where the EMPLOYEES take breaks in the SAME LANES THE CUSOMER SHOPS FOR PRODUCTS, never the less THE MANAGER (YVONNE) telling the CUSTOMER its okay because he is on his break. I am glad I didn't have my granddaughters with me, they certainly would have been upset to see a grown man (ANTHONY) who is an employee sitting there in front of something they want WITH HIS PANTS UNZIPPED. THEN THE MANAGER( YVONNE) TELLING THE LITTLE GIRLS ' HE IS ON BREAK. we don't know if this employee is exhibiting signs of a type of SEXUALL PREDITOR , after all, the thing that sticks in my mind most is him (ANTHONY) widening his legs ,knowingly having his zipper to his pants OPEN ,AND grinning like a demented pervert as my fiancé approached. I think I should have made a police report, before he (ANTHONY) fully exposes himself to some other customer. And if the manager (YVONNE) thinks its okay to come into work with your pants unzipped and take your break in the lanes the customer is shopping, good luck with that. I have a range of emotions I am feeling right now, not to mention my fiancé had to view something so disgusting, like an employee (ANTHONY) sitting in front of what she wants to buy , on his break with his ZIPPER DOWN. Good luck getting THAT image out of your head.

There is a family Dollar located in Orange Virginia there is a store manager Nichole Jenkins and as I walked through the doors I noticed she didn't look up too par i proceeded to ask if she was ok and that's when I noticed in her eyes that she seemed to be high on drugs her pupils were diolated small as a pin point she was sweating and knodding out and slurring her words.i also smelt alcohol on her breath very dissatisfied with her help poor work ethic she definitely needs to get drug tested I will be calling corporate cuz she was very unprofessional

I have a complaint about Family Dollar Store #07096 on Esters Rd. Irving, TX. First I would like to say I enjoy the pricing and often shop there, problem is that the lines to check out are far too long. Today, I almost walked out because the line was 8-9 deep waiting to check out. A tall blond woman named Jeannie was the cashier and while I was waiting saw two people with items that sat them down and walked out. 2 out of the last 5 times I was there had to ask for another cashier to come check people out or I would leave.
To me, a Territory Account Executive for Telecommunications Company believes in the aspect of customer service, there are way too many choices for consumers to have them wait 5-10 minutes in line. If this was a one or two time occurrence. I would not waste my valuable time to send a letter to corporate. I asked both the manager and the tall blond woman to give me the corporate headquarter's number and they showed my a plaque with the Local Regional Mgr. number. I want my complaint to go to the top and have something done. I will make a copy of this letter and send it in the mail so even a customer service rep will be in trouble if this is not escalated. For evidence of how often I shop there I will give the last four digits of my debit card for research, which are 4756 from a Visa Debit from BBVA Compass.
I will take my business some where else if this is not corrected within a week or so.

I am really surprised that no one has complained to have had this situation corrected sooner as it is a busy store. I can't count the times I have seen shoppers arrive at the checkout line and realize they don't feel like waiting and walk out. How much money does that represent per customer to your business?

Please Do Something Soon or you will not enjoy posts I will leave in various sites.

Steve Kownslar

Have feedback for Family Dollar?