Family Dollar Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

554+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Family Dollar corporate: 704-847-6961

RUDE EMPLOYEE: Worst I've EVER encountered in any retail business in my life!!! At Store # 12310
36 Spencerport Road, Rochester, NY 14606-5206
Today June 4th at 8:25 am I made the Huge Mistake of entering this store to shop as a customer looking for clothespins. I feel that you as manager or your corporate office be immediately informed and take measures tom reprimand or punish his mean, nasty indignant person with and attitude with up to and including suspension or termination.

I encountered the devil incarnate himself employee in the form of a late teen Black employee with dreadlocks(no racism here only way to identify him to Store manager- didn't get his name-) As I entered , I noticed the store was almost 90%dark as if there was a power failure as there was only a sliver of a few fluorescent bulbs lit. and there was no one around to ask or service my inquiry. No One was up front at the register and someone could have ran off with arm loads of merchandise and candy.This young black kid walks buy gives m a quick glance and I ask in a joking manner " somebody forget to pay their electric bill" he just ignored me and kept walking. I thought he was a customer, and didn't need to answer me or have that authority. I found out later that that was trouble ahead waiting to happen After wandering up and down several aisles I went back to the same teenage young black guy who I now saw was an employee with a name tag and store vest ( didn't get the name- didn't need to( I thought) he was kneeling at an end cap stocking lower shelves with juice. The conversation went like this almost word for word( honestly)
ME: Why are the lights out in the store?"
HIM: I don't see why That's any of Your Business!"
ME" What's With The attitude Guy , I just asked a simple question?"
HIM So... " What do you really need to know that for"
ME: " Because I want to know if the store is actually open for business or you just stocking or doing inventory with the doors unlocked( sensible question!)
HIM: "Snotty and Angry raising his voice" You're Standing in front of me aren't you, doesn't that answer your question that the store is open"! The intimidate attitude chip on the shoulder is coming on strong now, I'm getting really angry upset and aghast at this guy talking to me.
ME " But If I wanted to buy something there is no up front to cash me out ?"
HIM: Hey. not your concern, I'm here you're standing in front of me, does that look like no one is here to wait on you!"
ME Look ! You don't have to talk to me in such a snotty manner; you're rude"
HIM " I answered your question, how many times do I need to say it ( and around and round this went on for another minute or so with his voice increasingly getting louder, ME: O.K Answer This ! " Do you have wooden Clothes pins?"
HIM: " NO!"
Fine " I'm outta here and going to report you and never setting foot in here again and going to write his to Corporate, Yelp and Facebook , gone Public
CONTCT ME_ email or phone
Thomas Boyce
157 Chestnut Ridge Road Rochester NY 14624 585-247-5878

So There Rude employee!!

Family dollar away closes at 830 pm and the sign on the door say 10 on 6-5-19 my family was trying to shop they told us they were closing early there was at least 25 people at the door the manager on duty was nasty to everyone i took 10 pictures.so so.
You can see for yourself send me your email and i will send them to you. Thanks

I bought some little cans of diet cokes They were packed with the gator aide. When I went to put my bags in my car I picked up that bag and it hit the basket and popped the can. I asked if I could return it and she told me no. Did I drop it. I told her just what I just said. She said she couldn’t take it back. I asked if she couldn’t give it back to coke a cola she said no. I said I will call coke a cola she jumps up and says I am corporate. I said I didn’t say corporate I said coke a cola. She said where is it I said still in the basket she kept looking at me and told me to go get it. I brought it back in still in the basket. She did give me another but none of that was necessary. I feel she was throwing her weight around and needed me to know who I was talking with. I am corporate. I wanted to say I’m Dianne take your coke back to corporate and let them know how important you are. I will get on social media and let all my friends know how customers that spend their money at Family Dollar is treated. I certainly will be shopping Dollar General they try to hard to please their customers. Please let Miss corporate know she has lost Family Dollar several customers

I had made a purchase at the Family Dollar at store # 00292 4112 Raeford Rd Fayetteville,NC when I came home I tried my dress on and it was a little tight so I went to the Family Dollar store #00745 at 1322 Clinton Road Fayetteville,NC 910-323-9259 so I talked to the cashier about I wanted to do a exchange on my dress for a larger size he told me if I bought it from another Family Dollar that he would not let me exchange it I know that’s not right I told him I just went to another Family Dollar and they greatly exchanged it for a larger size. I told him I was going to call corporate he said he didn’t care. On his name tag it said Assistant Manager and his name tag said Rodney. He needs to be fired because if you are a assistant manager you know as long as you have your receipt you can make a exchange. My name isCONNIE MCNEILL 910-850-3372

I bought horizon organic chocolate milk at 2700 Gallatin road Nashville TN 37216, on 5/31/19 , and it was dated from March 2019, my child drank it and had a horrible experience.

There was a coupon that was still displayed even after the expiration date. I took it to the cashier and was told if it’s not in my smart coupon they can’t honor it. Of course it wouldn’t be on the smart Coupon app if it expired but if that sign was still up, it still should be honored. The mgr of the was very rude and non chalant. Any other store would have honored the coupon it’s only at store 05642 3179 Queens Chapel Rd Mount Rainer, Maryland that does not honor expired coupons, it is not the customer’s fault that they are still advertising coupons after its expired. I asked the Mgr for the corporate number and she keep saying the number so fast that I didn’t get it. This is the only store I get rude and nasty mgrs. I will definitely go to another location which is in Riverdale (which is out of my way)they always honor the coupons whether it’s in the smart coupon or not, they are very polite.

I had to go back to the store to have my rewards coupons deducted from the balance on my receipt. The manager asked sarcastically if I put my phone number in. I told her yes. I showed her my receipt when I first approached her. She said sarcastically again, all I can do is refund you what you bought and you would have to repurchase it. I said, do you mean I have to bring all that stuff back. She said no I can do it with your receipt. She had a very bad attitude. I told her I have complained about this store before. She said, well it must have not bothered you too much, you keep coming back in. She is a manager and couldn't apologize for the inconvenience I went through to have to go back to the store for my discount.

I can nerv sign in to my account or pull up the app when im in the store to get coupons.every time i sign its telling me wrong email or pass i did thi several times now i can't sign in or sign up again please fix your app problems thi is ridiculous. I tried several attempts and im quite suer you know this problem always happen after someone uses therr phone number then where out of our free spin fix this mess thanks i think

I ask for Grizzly scowl. He kept saying, That's cigarettes isn't it. i told himl no 3 times it is Scoal in a can. Right behind you. He would not turn around an look . i tol him it's right there behind you. Then he said we don't have any. So whatever else i had, I told him i didn't want anything an walk out. will not let that one wait on me again . Really Pissed Me Off.

A local family dollar closes there store at 9:50 every night..I went to open the door and two gentlemen told me there closed at 9:50 which is a lie they close at 10:00 and .I needed fever medicine for my daughter something needs to be done about this issue because I’m a loyal customer that shops here frequently.. And on top of that the manger had real nasty attitude.

You finally got rid of the incredibly lazy, rude, and unethical team you had... I was once a DM at a major box company, and the previous staff was an embarrassment. However, today, the associate that assisted me was incredibly kind and professional. However, since the remodel, you're stock isn't loaded on the shelves, and the store is a mess. When I inquired about product not in stock, I was told they have the inventory, but no one to help stock. I can't imagine sales are very good with nothing to sell. So I went from horrible creatures so called associates, to an amazing, customer focused associate.... With not much to sell. Can you imagine her frustration? The amount of customers treating her poorly because she's the only one to bitch out? And everyone expected the best? Your new staff on Monroe, in Ogden UT seems to care. More than any other that's worked there in the past. You get what you pay for, and you only sell what's available. Simple retail rules. They need serious help.

Every time this lady named holly is working at family dollar she is rude .today I asked to put extra bags on my groceries and she won't one reasons I walk 4 miles to get and buy at least 50-100 dollars worth of stuff twice a week.I had ice cream that would melt so until I get home a couple extra bags would help it not to melt. Also have 6 bags of cleaning products that are heavy and lost 3 items because she wouldn't put extra bags on the heavy items.I'm 65 and have to walk 4 miles there and back .I won't be spending my money any more .like a say I go atleast twice a week .I'll be sure to tell my friends not to go there either which they drive and can go back when she's not there .thank you susan tenney gassaway wv 26624

THE FAMILY DOLLAR IN GAINESVILLE AT 508 NE 23RD AVENUE STORE #08950 (I BELIEVE THIS IS THE CORRECT STORE #) IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, WHEN CHECKING OUT THE CASHIERS WERE NOT ONLY RUDE BUT PLAYING SOME VERY INAPPROPRIATE MUSIC. I CERTAINLY DID NOT TAKE MY FATHER TO THE STORE WHILE ON A VISIT TI SHANDS TO HEAR "FUCK THESE NIGGAS, GET PUSSY, GET MONEY" WHEN THE CASHIER REALISED THAT IT OFFENDED US INSTEAD OF TURNING IT OFF SHE TURNED IT UP. BOTH CASHIERS WERE AFRICAN AMERICAN AND WE ARE CUACASION, THE OLDER CASHIER MADE THE STATEMENT "I HATE WHEN THESE PEOPLE WAIT SO LATE TO DECIDE THEY WANNA SHOP" AGAIN WE JUST GOT INTO TOWN FOR A DOCTORS VISIT TO SHANDS THE FOLLOWING DAY, ALSO KEEP IN MIND IT WAS 7:30 PM AND IT SAID ON THE DOOR THAT THE STORE DIDN'T CLOSE UNTIL 9 PM. I AM FURIOUS AT THE RACIST TREATMENT WE RECEIVED, HAD IT BEEN US WE WOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED. I WILL BE CONTACTING AN ATTORNEY TO SEE HOW THIS CAN BE HANDLED IN THE EVENT THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE ALLOWED TO KEEP THEIR JOBS, I KNOW YOU HAVE CAMERAS SO THIS SHOULD BE EASILY VERIFIED. HAD MY 4 YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER BEEN THERE TO HEAR THAT MUSIC I WOULD BE EVEN MORE FURIOUS, I CAN'T IMAGINE PEOPLE WANTING CHILDREN TO HEAR THAT CRAP. 06-02-2019 20:24:44 ARE THE DATE AND TIME RECEIPT NUMBER 08950 01 6506054 8854

The store is filthy and so is the parking lot and grounds attached.
3432 Frederick Road
Baltimore Maryland 21229

On a recent visit i spent 90.00 as I was checking out the old lady from the nursing home age wanted my social security number for ID i said no way. She already had my drivers license number. I used to do a lot of shopping there when Kevin Haskins was the manager it has went staight to hell. Winner family dollar is so nice neat organized and friendly. Chamberlain is an eyesore. employees talking and not working clothes on floor and boxes in the aisle cant find things.You never ever give out your social security number to anyone except tax person. this was very stresssful for me. if you don't want my business let me know. I would like an apology sent to me in the mail not email.

Manager store Miramar Pkwy F
1) Have Police record the mánager push my head
2) Only 1 cashier 15 20 min for pay
3) I like but Kirchne accesores in the Box, the need the see and when question If not like is possible return say the policy not accept returns and in not true.Is not final price.

On May 28,2019 I was in your store #07895 869.Morgantown Wv
Several signs around the store stating 50% off red dot items. And buy one get one 50% off second item. And when checking out nothing came out that way. I didn’t realize til I got home. The next day I returned to store and spoke to cashier whom looked at the receipt and said she didn’t know why it didn’t show right amount, but didn’t do anything just hand me items back.I would like to know if this receipt is wrong or right. Thank you Dusti Artice
28856 garret Hwy
Accident Md 21520
Dusti.artice@yahoo.com

Cashier Felicia at your W Oltorf and Congress in Austin Texas was cursing in Spanish about a man looking at razor blades never paying attention to customers wanting to check out. She was implying the man was trying to steal items. Talking out loud cursing him in Spanish with no regard for paying customers About a year ago she accused me being a "liar". I brought this to the manager but nothing was done so I stopped shopping there due to her "rudeness and poor personality ".I have 18 successful years in retail management and due to her vulgar personality I stopped shopping there. Today I just happened to be in the neighborhood Believe me I will not go back. This is a neighborhood store and serves repeated quality customers. I sincerely feel she needs to be friendly to customers and not treat us trash. I did not want to do this but her behavior is Ugly. This needs to be addressed by someone higher than the store manager as proof is they are friends Thank you my # is 512-593-0598

I had a very bad and I've had a very good experience I felt very discriminated I was made very uncomfortable I went in May 30th 2019 with my purse sealed completely shut guess I wear it over my shoulder towards my back there's two ways to carry my purse and when I go in the store to free up my hands I put it over my backside they were telling me I had to leave my purse I'm 46 years old I work hard I just was in there spent $80 with the same purse with no problems I go in May 31st I'm told I have to leave my purse with a front counter no that's not going to happen so my experience now is horrible that I am discriminated obviouslythe way the manager and the other woman that was working treated me right when I walked in as if I was a thief what is the day before they had no problem taking my money of $80 I just moved I'm buying thanks for my home and now in my neighborhood I'm very uncomfortable with one of my main stores no longer I will not shop there again they were so disrespectful so rude it was awful it was really really awful I didn't deserve that I work hard for my money and I would give money to anybody that needs it and the worst part is is that these women know where my job is and where I work so for them to assume because of what kind of purse I have that I'm a seed that's pretty sad real sad that they think they're better than I am well you can have your products from your store I don't need them and I don't need your customer service which is crap

Try to use the app coupons at checkout. It used an old coupon but did not use the $2 off one that I wanted. Tina the store manager came up there and could not help me. I was very frustrated and she accused me of being rude to her which I was not. She was very Curt to me and walked off. This is a new family Dollar store.my suggestion is that you get people in there that are customer oriented and not accuse customers of being rude. This family Dollar is located on Smithfield Road in Knightdale North Carolina

Letter of commendation: I want to commend your associates, Destiny, A.J., and John, at Store #03453. They are cordial, helpful and doing exemplary work. A.J., has gone "above and beyond", to fix items I thought were defective or show me "how it works." They go out of their way to show me merchandise I have overlooked. When I return an item, I am greeted with a smile. They are excellent representatives for Family Dollar Stores. Thank you sincerely,. A.J., Destiny, and John, for "Jobs well done". Marian Freeman

Manager Rose refuse to give me the corporate number to complain and told me I could get it online and also was rude while I was shopping. I simple asked for a restroom and she informed me that they didn’t have a public bathroom she was extremely rude about it and when I said well that must be new she said loudly and very rudely no it’s not new. Very very poor customer service, the store is very trashy and need some attention.

I just left the family Dollar on Cullen right by Walkin center they really need to check that store out, it's more stuff on the floors, u can't even walk around it's so nasty, I mean very very nasty today is May, 30, 2019 it's a shame for the workers in there to not to do there jobs.

The store is an absolute mess! There are many boxes in almost every aisle and no one is restocking the shelves. There were at least two workers standing around doing nothing, one of them was busy texting on her cell phone. They have been out of a certain product I usually buy for at least two months now. The outside front of the store is littered with trash all over the place. Overall, the store looks horrible, absolutely horrible!

I wanted this beautiful picture but it had 2 dings in it . I asked the manager if i can buy it at a discounted price but he said No.

I was with my brother and he stole something without me knowing and I got banned for it I wasn't even apart of it and yet I am the one getting banned for it also that's not even fair

Why does your store insist on putting stickers over the manufacture instructions? I purchased a bottle of Mr Clean which I have never bought before. Upon getting home I realized that a Family Dolaer sticker was pasted over the manufacture usage instruction. When I tried to peel it off the instructions came with it rendering the product useless. Is this a common practice? It is positively illegal to hide warning and instruction labels.

Worse than that I am out my purchase!

Some of them don't have respect for their customer they have long line with one person 2 out side smoking one walking around in store. One worker told a customer they do not take change money Poplar and Cleveland family Dollar

Dear Family Dollar Complaint Officer,

We were shopping today 5/29/2019 at store number 10679 at 12:45 pm with my four year old son and one and a half year daughter. The items we bought (four 1/2 gallon Breyers ice cream) was not the correct price at the register and a manger by the name of (Demetria, spelling). Had to make a partial refund as a result of the discrepancy of the displaced price and the price at the register. My four year old wanted a candy instead the MM's so I asked if that same manager make an exchange. At this point the manager became very rude and reluctant to any further help under the excuse that they already made a partial cash refund and she was not supposed to do that since the purchase was made on and EBTcard. Her register will be $2 short, the amount of the partial refund on the ice cream. I explained to her that it is her responsibility to do her job correctly and verify what payment method has been used. She showed me that her screen is refusing to make allowing her to make EBT refund and refused to move forward and left us waiting for another family dollar employee to finish her job. The unprofessional treatment at family dollar led me to talk to my son and explain to him how his desire to exchange has led us to this award situation and how the manager acted as if we were asking to something not entitled or paying for and that is was not her job to deal with us and that we were added burden. As a was explaining this awkward situation to my son, this manager confirmed that no one will complete our transaction and that we will need to leave the store and that she is the manager. I ask that you look into this type of treatment to your customer, I should not feel humiliated when shopping at your store. It is the customer that is the foundation of your business and should not be subject to mistreatment by your employee, please respond promptly to my complain with a satisfactory resolution. I can be reached at 713-885-7812 or by email h.astrophysics@gmail.com.

Dr. Haitham Abdelmoaty

If I could give the location in Maywood, Il on Madison no stars I would. I am a new homeowner and I have visited the location twice. The first time I experienced a cahier that was so rude that I requested my money back and drove to Melrose park and bought my items from Walmart. When I walked in that Sunday morning the cashier did not greet me nor did she greet me when I got to the register after searching for my items in this unorganized store for 20 minutes. There was clutter in the aisles and things on the shelf were out of place (a mixture of different products). The cashier had no knowledge and reeked of alcohol. I had a bottle of fabric softener that I didn't realize was leaking however, the cashier did and was willing to let me purchase it rather than say please get another. Her approach was less than friendly which was a turn off and I immediately left the store without purchasing my cart full of items. My second experience was no better. That Saturday afternoon I went to the store in a rush for WD40 because my garage door was stuck. when I walked in there were 2 young ladies at the register, 1 was tending to customers while holding a conversation with the other young lady behind the counter that was dressed in a sports bra and leggings. The store again was like a flea market. Things were cluttered in the aisle and there were mixed products on the shelves. I approached the young ladies to asked where to locate the item I was looking for and they had no knowledge and were irritated because I interrupted a conversation about why the cashier that was ringing customers up refused to come in the day before unless her hair was done. Again, I left the store without what I needed. I have decided to never visit that location until something is done about the poor customer service and the organization of the store. It's down right sad to see in a beautiful are that doesn't have many functioning businesses and I'm sure that this store won't be there long just like the Aldi that was located down the street. I intend to send this email to whom ever will make a difference until something is done.

Store #03574 3901 Cleveland Rd Dalton Ga 30721 looked like a tornado hit it it was so nasty the floors haven’t been mopped in months and clothes and shoes every where it was the nastiest I ever seen family dollar you had employees sitting around talking about going to the gym and stock sitting all over the store !! It was unreal !! The CEO needs to visit this location

I went into Family Dollar to purchase several items. I noticed that they had a clearance area with a sign stating that the items in red were an additional 50% off. At check out the cashier did not give me the additional discount. I requested that I speak to the manager. The manager stated that Family Dollar hires a contract company to do inventory and they placed the sign. The manager stated she would not honor the sign by taking the additional percentage off. I stated that when it is displayed that the customer should be able to honor the price. She was rude and stated she will not take any mark downs. I informed her that if she was aware that the contract company made a mistake why did she allow the display to be placed on the shelf. The corporate office should be called and the error should be corrected. However, the manager thought is was her best interest to be rude to customers. This Family Dollar is located 11253 Fondren, Houston, Texas 77096. I requested the Family Dollar telephone number and I called and was on hold for at least one hour before I hung up. Poor business. I have seen several compliants on the internet so how do you compensate for this . Please advise. Hopefully my attorney should not contact corporate for further resolution..
Thanks you.

Family dollar on 1st ave lyons , il I am not sure if it was assistant or the manager in the store , white guy with short beard, I had problem with simple mobile card that my sister purchased and went there for assitance , the guy was extremly rude , the way he talks I wonder if he had finished 2nd grade, horible horible horible , I use to love that store but this guy ??? Who hired him ??? I will never ever set foot in that store.

The manager was so rude to a customer today are used to go in there all theTime but now I don’t go in there anymore because The workers are so disrespectful

On March29,2019 I receive a phone call from my mom the my sister-in law the she have a problem at the store and one of the employer accuse false my sister-in law the she take a cell phone the belongs to her and her little son was use and the employer see the he take the cellphone from the store and they call police on my sister-in law and because I when to help her they say I can not go since the store open my sister-in law and my self we are customers since 5,6 years is not fair for something we not do they tell me the I can not shop in the store never give a paper in hand the I can not shop in the store so I want to clean my name me and my sister-in law Im going to talk to one of the store manager his name is Jesse avila

my phone number is (760)399-0574 for any questions feel free to call me thank you

Also I want to say the store is the only one always is here in the Little town we have

Store # 04574 is a disgrace it’s filthy there , the floors are dirty and stained .
The computer section to apply for a job has old empty or half empty gatorade bottles along with empty bag of chips . Broom is thrown on the floor , merchandise is always out of place.
Clothes are alway on the floor, dolly if blocking several aisles in the store . Boxes are in the middle of the floor as well . I’m very shocked that corporate office ignores this store . And that manager that you have her name is Michelle she doesn’t do a damn thing but sit on her butt must be nice to get a free check I might as well apply there so I can get a free check I’ll blend in just fine by not doing nothing like everybody else doesn’t . You have the laziest people working there it’s a hazardous place as well . Someone can get hurt there and believe me if they decide to sue Family Dollar ,,, Family Dollar will lose no doubt about it. after taking pictures and showing this to the judge family dollar will lose everything it will be a big settlement for the injured persons. I used to work there in 2005 and management was all up on everybody’s ass that store was kept clean at one time . It seems Mike stop caring about the store before leaving to retirement. And I’m pretty sure they gave this job to Michelle to be the next manager. You people are doing such a bad job, you don’t seem to care how the store is and you have a manager . That doesn’t know how to manage that store . she Is lazy herself. I’ve seen her sitting using her phone while a line is backed up . And reply is I’m on break, really? So the people have to wait longer to get checked out.
Common people I’ve been a customer for over 19 years and I’m very ashamed of this store , I’ve even talked to other customers and they agree that the store is totally dirty. I heard a worker say that Sales we’re down . I wonder why ? You need a new manager because that one just too lazy every time l go in there , l have my eye on her and she nothing to better the store . Even when she was a cashier she did nothing at all . This is terrible that corporate office just don’t give a damn . It’s time to hire new management and cashiers.
Many times l can’t to the merchandise because it’s being blocked with a dolly packed with boxes other boxes on the floor are in the way also not permitting baskets to get through. This mess is 24/7 including boxes in the way . Please do something about this store it’s been too many years being disorganized .

Employee tae tae is very rude. Everytime were in there which is pretty much everyday she rude with all the customers nothing is ever stocked there item shoved down where u cant get them n if u ask her to get it she wont n if u try n get it she gets really nasty n says ur not allowed.

I purchase an oscillating fan approximately 3 weeks ago and it abruptly stopped working May 25th 2019 I called the store in Lakeland Florida where I bought it at on the same date I called five times I never got to speak with anyone in customer service or otherwise it just rang and never it was answered I took the fan back today to try to get another one and they wouldn't give it to me so I left the fan in the store I didn't want my money back I paid cash for it 3 weeks ago all I wanted was another fan in the acting manager at the store located in Lakeland East 92 Lakeland is very rude. Saint for me that if I left the fan and we'll be going in the trash I asked her if she would scan the barcode she could trace it back that way till the day that day that was there money and paid and that it hadn't been brought back or no issues prior to May 25th 2019. Therefore the store has my broken fan and they are threatening to throw it away and I will have no proof after that did I even bought it there and I don't plan on purchasing friend next door again because of the way I was treated all I want is to be reimbursed for my fan I don't want money I want a new fan still brand new thank you. I may be contacted by the email address I provided with this complaint thank you.

I live in a predominately African American neighborhood where there are several Family Dollars and each one I patronize the clerks have a habit of referring to women of my color as mama. I have told them I would prefer to be addressed by maam and I have gone as far to tell them my name. Today I told one clerk my name . She went on to state she addresses all customers by mama. I would hope that does not include men. The next customer behind me was called maam. I had one clerk to state to me he addresses Black women by mother or mama because we are the mother of all. I know that is inaccurate and please tell your employees to have more respect. There are some of us who may not have children or maybe have children who have passes on before them and bei ng called mama by a stranger may hurt. In another store near me I was called mama by a Chinese man and I told him the last time I checked all my sons were Black. Referring to Black women as mama and older Black men as old school has become a trend in some areas especially blacki neighborhoods has become in my view as disrespectful. I did tell the clerk today the proper address for customers is maam or sir. I would truly appreciate if your company would address this issue with all employees. Thanks in advance!

I was treated horrible Gina store number 06470 I came in to do a refund on a shirt I purchased that was too small and I asked for two newspapers she said you can get one newspaper she was scream at me when my pregnant 8 months daughter happen to be shopping at the same and heard her yelling at me so I started recording this incident and the manager herself try and justify her a actions by saying she was have a bad day Gina should not be in customer services if she treats her customers this way at one point that was not recorded she called customers vogues waiting at door before store open this not the first time she was rude with me during my shopping experience at this store .

Store #11445 at 9:10 am on 5.26.19 went in to buy cigarettes only for the women behind the counter to busy counting money in her safe with her back to me blaring music to bother even acknowledging that I was even there. Then to act as if I inconvenienced her and when she had no clue the difference between any of the product her to slam doors and tell me I was wrong on what I wanted (really). She slammed doors 4 times and was acting pissed I walked in. My husband has been telling me for months he no longer goes there because people are rude. Thought you needed to know what kind of employees you have.

I was shopping at the family dollar in Baltimore at Waverly towers on 2-25-19 at approximately 350pm when i saw a female imployee going in a backroom where the door is never closed and while i could still hear her talking with some one back there i thought I'd stick my head in the door and ask where are the bead sheets. She then snapped on me rudely and said, you don't come back here the bead sheets are out there and walked back out. I then asked why are you being so rude and you still didn't tell me where it is. I explained i only stepped in the door way but still your attitude is unbecoming and rude it was then that another female then lashed out at me then ordered me out of the store after telling me to put down what i had. She then proceeded to shove me towards the door calling me names like snagga teeth. She pushing me with her breasts was equal to an assault and before the store cameras.

I am in Winnfield La. I went as I always do to Family Dollar to pick up things I need. I am leaving tomorrow to take my Grand child to NO to Dr.
I had 3 bags of things I really needed. When I went to pay her I gave her 100 bill. She rudely said she couldn't take it. She threw all my stuff to the side and that was it. She should have had a sign or something. There should have been someone to assist in that! I have never had this problem. All the other workers are nice and will help you. Maybe she is new, Her name is Ebony. So I walked out with nothing and she seemed to not care at all. I am very unhappy at this ser. We have a nice Dollar General I can shop at! I would appreciate you correcting this!

the staff is unprofessional and rude the store also had a dead rat under the the food shelf as well which I brought it to the manager that was on duty at the time he simply said oh well they don’t pay me enough pick that nasty thing up I believe if you’re there working you should take pride in the cleanings as if it is your second home because I’m sure that the pay they receive payment makes there house payment so I can imagine what there homes look like and smell like gross

I was treated very respectable upon trying to return a pair of sheets that once taken out of the package were torn and stained.
These sheets were bought 2 weeks before Mother's Day for my mother in law. When she took the sheets out of the bag she noticed stains on the sheets and a pillowcase was torn.
I called Family Dollar and was told that i could return the sheets with the receipt but could only purchase something of equal value.
When i tried to return the sheets a Manager named Allison said she will not accept the return and that the sheet set was not damaged when purchased. She very rudely snatched the receipt from my hand and told me to move the bag off her counter and to call and complain to anyone I want to because she still will not return them even if Corporate said she has to.
She also would not give me a number for the corporate office or for anyone over her head for me to talk to.
I am a regular customer at the Family Dollar Store and have never had a complaint until now and have never in my life been treated so rudely and disrespectful by anyone in management anywhere as I was treated today.
This is the Family Dollar in Houma, Louisiana at 7468 Main St store number#01858

I went into the Family Dollar here in Port St. John, FL and heard a male employee Complaining about a female employee. This I found to be
totally unacceptable in a place of business. There were other customers in the store at the time and I am sure they heard him. This made my mind
up to start shopping somewhere else!

The condition of the store is atrocious. There is freight piled in every aisle. They are using products to hold extra freight like totes and trash barrels and leaving them on the salesfloor.
It does not matter that it is "truck day" the condition of the store has been this way for months.
They are even blocking the fire doors!
Pittsfield ,New Hampshire

Employee just closed store at 11am ,sign on door states "sorry closed for one hour ". Two and a half hours later crowd of people outside store, NOT OPEN. This is unacceptable. It's the only local store. Must be nice to just decide to close. You lost my daily business.

Cashier representative "Semaj" store #07620 Store manager Steve Semaj threaten to beat me up while I was existing the store. He was listening with his ear buds and failed to hear my request of 2 packs of cigarettes, when I ask for another pack he became very angry, tossed my receipt at me and stated he would beat me up as I was leaving the store. The store manager Steve has yet returned my call to discuss my situation. I have called the store and no one will answer the phone. When the phone was answered and I ask to speak with Steve my call was disconnected. This is not typical for this store, employees have always been very nice with excellent customer service skills. I have tried different methods to contact Family Dollar and i consider this a serious situation. "I WILL BEAT YOU UP" from a cashier is not acceptable. The failure of Steve the store manager to respond to me in a appropriate time, shows a lack of professionalism.

I am a US Military Veteran with a full medical retirement for my MST-PTSD and I have a disabled license plate for my physical injuries I have frequently been harassed in the Columbus, USA Family Dollar store because have to be served in English as I am just learning Spanish and can not speak it. This store is the ONLY store in Columbus that has a good selection of US products in it. There is also a small country gas station and a grocery store in Columbus NM but they do not have nearly the selection of Family Dollar. The next town is literally 35 miles away with nothing but desert between them.

I have submitted a complaint through the corporate web sight and asked for them to contact me back by EMAIL so I would have a record of their response. Then some smug manager named Karen called and spoke her name and number so fast that I could not get her last name and number correctly. That was two weeks ago with no email response.

This pituitary middle aged cashier whose name begins with an M, has always gone out of her way to make me uncomfortable every time she has had to serve me. I know that she speaks English because she has spoken to me in it before in broken English. The last time I was in I asked for rolling papers and she did not understand while intentionally being rude and I left the store frustrated and almost called to make a complaint but my cell phone service is not good there and I did not want to drive several miles North to be sure I had a better connection.

There is at least one cashier that is by-lingual and she is always friendly. Once about three weeks ago I asked of a male employee that was stalking the shelves for the cleaning spray to remove dog and cat smells and he could hardly understand a word I said. But at least he was not rude to me for not being able to express myself in Spanish. He had to go get the manager that speaks her name too fast for me to understand and she was rude acting as if was putting her out by expecting service in English in an US convenience store.

This last time I walked in and walked past Cashier M and said “Good Day” brightly in Spanish and she rudely corrected me with decent in her voice saying “Good Evening” in Spanish. Then I got my stuff and walked back by her as she was stalking the shelves right next to the cashier stations and stood there with my back turned to her register to watch her. She kept looking up at me as she was stalking the shelves less than ten feet away making no move to serve me for about one minute. Then I hit the bell for service and she came over to check me out. I said to her “Seriously you are going to stand there and force me to ring the bell while you are standing there watching me when you know I want to check out?

She refused to speak any English to me as she was checking me out. She appeared to be enjoying my confusion as she kept picking things up and rattling sentences off in Spanish as if what ever she was saying was relevant. I told her you will speak to me in English in my own country. She said she dose not speak any English which I know is a lie and continued to speak multiple sentences to me in Spanish. She was obviously trying to insult me for not speaking Spanish and who knows what she was actually saying in her native tong. Then another Family Dollar store patron came in through the door and they had a conversation in Spanish. Then the other Family Dollar store patron told me “She is of my family and we have been taught that we do not have to speak English if we do not want to!” As you might understand I was getting quite upset at having been strung along so far because for not speaking Spanish in my own country.

Then a lady came up from the back that had gotten rude rude with me before because she had had to be called to translate my English into Spanish for her employees. She then threatened to call the Sheriff If I did not leave. She said “I could hear the screaming all the way from the back.” Yes I was upset with a the quality of Family Dollar service! I was not trying to hide the frustration in my voice because she and her employee had been doing everything to harass me for my broken Spanish in my own country. Cashier M having also involved other Family Dollar store patrons in her predijest to shame me for my expecting service in English in my own country. But I had not been screaming. I was thinking: why didn't you come forward as soon as you realized that there was a problem? Or where you enjoying the show? But did not say it.

I said so you are going to refuse to let me conduct this transaction and call the Cops on me if I do not leave? I had been asking her for a peace of paper and a pen so I could write down their names. She kept refusing to let me have a pen and talking over me seemingly to continue to aggravate the situation. There was a cup with pens within her reach over the counter but out of mine. Each time I looked at the cup of pens she just smiled and said nothing. I did not reach past her for the pens because she could have misconstrued my movements as aggressive. I asked her for her name againe and she said it very fast then REFUSED to repeat it slowly enough for me to understand it. She kept telling me she was going to call the Cops if I did not leave.

I asked so you are not going to let me finish this transaction and you are going to call the cops if I do not leave? She said she would let me finish the transaction so I turned to pay. But she would not stop telling me what I had done wrong seemingly to continue to get a reaction. I said “Please be quiet so I can finish and leave.” She “Well you keep talking...” but did not finish her sentence. I said something like please be quiet and let me finish this transaction and leave. But I am going to report it to Corporate. She said go ahead report it to Corporate…, again not finishing her sentence.

Then when I went to pay the dollar amount the card machine asked me to approve a total of over $40 and I hesitated over it getting ready to say something. The manager craned her neck to see cashier M’s screen and cashier M quickly did something to make it the correct amount of just over $12 and I hit the approve button. Then the machine told me to remove my card because there was a chip malfunction so I did. Cashier M quickly did something again on her screen and my card was accepted the second time. Then I left.

As I said this is the only store with US products within 35 miles so I will be forced to continue to use it to get the US products I need. I am wondering what Family Dollar is going to do about this form of blatant harassment? Because if it ever happens again I will let your manager call the Cops and there will be a very public lawsuit. In the current political climate I think it would be very bad for Family Dollar in the hundreds of other towns and cities accost our country where Family Dollar actually has competition instead of being the only store within 35 miles that has US products.

Your store at Baldwin and Montclam in Pontiac, Michigan is a dump. Stock always blocking the aisle, rear entrance door blocked with boxes, and the store is always filthy.

I am a cashier at Family Dollar and our manager is horrible how she treatsbus employees her name is Jodi garettson could you.please do something about her thank you

Family Dollar Store
Store # 07898
Located @ 408 W. Maumee St., Adrian, Mi 49221 (517) 263-8508
This evening my husband and I walked over to our local Family Dollar Store. We bought groceries and pop as well as tried to return some cans that were clean and bagged. The manager said no, they do not take back returns after 7 pm. I've complained about the same lady before when she said there is a $2.00 limit.
We questioned the validity of her latest made up rule. She said too many people abuse the privilege. (She likely means people who are homeless in the area but she's likely only one paycheck away from being in the same boat as they so should not be judging them.)
I SAID I notice she has no problem selling pop, just taking back the cans! I said I intended to contact Corporate when I got home and asked her name.
She said I DON'T HAVE A NAME!!!!!!!!
I shot back that they'd know who it was if I described her as the bitchy one behind the counter! I told her you'd probably already had enough excuses about her attitude that you'd know who I meant!
My husband and I are both disabled due to COPD, I am on oxygen, we're seniors - and she's telling me I have to take the bag of bottles/cans home as well as my groceries and an additional 12 pk pop.
She told me I am not allowed in the store again, I told her that had corporate been here it would have been her who wouldn't be allowed back!
She is a manager there, she was working with a young black man who tried to tell me her name but he had to speak low, which was too low for me to hear. He couldn't speak up because she was 4 feet away. She has medium long hair part grey and part brown and is middle aged. Her name is Karian.

I tried to return cans to the store and the manager refused them with one of her random rules once again. Previously, I complained she'd only allow $2.00 worth while selling cases of pop 3 @ 11.00.
Tonight my husband and I went in to purchase groceries including pop. To our dismay she made up a new rule. This one is that they don't accept returns after 7 pm. I am on oxygen and he is disabled so having to lug the bag back home along with our groceries was no easy feat. She said too many people take advantage of returning cans. I said that should not affect me since I have never abused the priveledge!

I tried to reason with her, she refused, so I asked her for her name and said I'd be contacting you. She smugly said, "I don't have a name".

So I said not to worry, I'll just tell them the bitchy lady behind the counter who doesn't want to do her job!

I felt she should have given me her name without escalating it but no. On my way out she said you're not allowed in the store anymore! My guess is she wants to make it our fault she was being rude. She is a manager there at store #07898 located at 408 W Maumee St., Adrian, Mi. 49221 Reciept #99078980120490180363 dated 5/20/2019
Sincerely, Kathy Brighton

Hello my name is Mark and I live here in St Augustine,Fl and I`m filing a complaint with one of your stores here
and it is on 3501 N.Ponce De Leon U.S. 1 and I had a rotten experience there and I got banned for no reason at all
because I trying to prove to them I don`t shoplift because I have a backpack on and I had money on me as well
and the manager try to ask of me to place my backpack at the counter but I refused too because I`m responsible for my own belonging
and not the store and plus I have no intention of shoplifting at this store but I was treated unfairly by one of the store managers because
I refuse to place my backpack on the counter and this happened on 5/19/2019 and she took away the items that I was going to buy
and this was not right for her to do so otherwise and she called the cops on me on top of that and to tell you the truth I truly did nothing
wrong but just trying to prove that I`m not here to shoplift or cause trouble in any shape or form but she did cause grief and trouble for me
while being there but this particular store has gotten many bad reviews as far as I`m concerned and what I`ve heard and they gave me a crappy
service that day and to this day I`m still disappointed with what this store has done to me and it was not right and I had two other people behind me witness her dispicable behavior as well and she is a very horrible manager at best and does not know how to handle a situation in a professional manner and it just makes me wonder why is she a manager anyways? She is just plain terrible and needs to be fired!

The lady at the register was VERY rude!!!! She told me I saw a sign that I clearly did not understand what it meant and she said i DID understand and I told her I did not!

I’ve always enjoyed shopping at Family Dollar so when you opened one near me I was very happy. I live inBelleville, Michigan and I’ve been shopping at your location on Rawsonville Rd.
I have never seen such an unkempt store. I look down the clothing isle and there are more clothes on the floor than on the racks.
This place is horrible, I can’t believe all the clutter.
I won’t be back.

Tonight I stopped at the S Adams location as I do at least 4 times a week and received the worst,most hostile treatment I’ve ever dealt with.Not sure of her name young,longer blonde hair cashier,My husband put our items on the counter and ask that a can of coffee and creamer be rang up separate,He proceeded to put those to items up front and says these 2 items,She glared at him and said very loud and rude to be more specific.He replied the coffee and creamer,she said Was that hard?So,my husband says Are you having a bad day?Its Ok,it will get better.Her response was Well if it wasn’t for people like Yu.I ask her people like you?Whats that suppose to mean?She than goes on to tell us to leave.The manager on duty tall dark hair and eyes and glasses I think his name is Jared or something comes to the front and yells just to pay for our stuff and that it’s not a big deal.I tried to explain to him that his coworker was rude and belligerent to my husband and myself,He said again,it’s not a big deal to just pay and leave.The whole time the blonde cashier still being loud and rude.As we was grabbing our bags to leave the manager told the customer behind us he could help her at next register.The blonde replies to him while rudely grabbing other customers items,I already have her Crap.I was also in the store about a week ago and the blonde and same manager on duty had speakers hooked up behind register blaring punk rock music that it was heard all thru the store.She , the blonde had to speak very loudly to even hear the customer being cashed out.I am 43 yro and I have never had to file a complaint like this.My husband and myself are respectful,hard working people,to be spoke to so rudely and treated the way we were both by Blonde Cashier and Manager on duty is totally unacceptable to me.I hope you can watch surveillance tape for tonight and see it for yourself.Thank You for you’re time.Lisa Alsip

My husband purchased a couple of boxes of Gain dryer sheets on Sunday May 5,2019 but he was supposed to actual get gain fabric softer. We hardly ever shop at the Family dollar store on Hogansville Rd LaGrange, Ga 30241 but we stop there from time to time if we’re passing through and need to pick up a few items. I politely asked the cashier if I could exchange them for the item I needed, she replied “no not without an receipt because I don’t know if it let here with or without an receipt” my reply was ma’am I’m sorry but I don’t have one and only want to exchange and every store allow you to exchange without an receipt I’m not asking for any money. I asked for an manager but she gave me an 866 number. It clearly states on the web site and receipt that you can exchange without an receipt. I’ve never felt with such a rude person just because of a simple mistake! I would like to return the sheets for the softer if it’s not a problem.
Thanks B S

On 4/25/19 @ 8:30 PM I went into the Family Dollar on the corner of McCreight Ave and N. Limestone St Springfield, Ohio. I wanted to purchase a foil balloon and cookies. The streamer balloon I wanted was very short so I took it to the front of the store where two employees were putting unpacking boxes. I inquired if they had a longer streamer and was told no. They could have taken it off another balloon especially because they had plenty of balloons for advertising. I told the girl I didn't think I was going to buy it and as I turned to walk to the register she said "I'm going to need you to put it back where you got it." I couldn't believe she said that go I let go of the balloon and proceeded to the check out. She came around to the check out and said in the most rude voice, "that was really rude of you to do that". I replied well I can't believe you asked me to do that. I said that I am 62 yrs old have never been asked to do that before. She said she "asks people to do it all the time, and they do it". I did say well I'm not your bitch! I asked her name as she did not have a name tag on, she said it was either Jennifer or Tiffany( can't remember) and that she was the assistant manager, and pointed to the other girl and said "and she's the manager). I said I would never be back, and she said "good, I don't want you to come back".

FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS OR MORE THE LINE STRETCH FROM THE CASH CHECK OUT TO THE BACK OF THE STORE OF
FAMILY DOLLAR,MANGER @ ASSIT MGR CAN BE VERY NASTY,YOU CAN ASK IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GET SOME HELP UP FRONT
AT THE CHECK OUT,AS OTHER FAMILY DOLLAR WORKERS AS USUALLY WALKING AROUND THE STORE DOING NOTHING OR
OUTSIDE TAKING A SMOKE?? @ THE STORE IS JAM PACKED??,THE FAMILY DOLLAR WORKER TAKE THIS AS A JOKE @ JUST
LAUGH EXCEPT FOR THE ONE'S WORKING HARD,WE NEED BETTER SERVICE, PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS.

TKANK YOU CB

Dickinson ND store on villard has people using and selling meth from store.the manager that was working at Familly dollar in Watford ND that is in Dickinson store. Dawn Remlinger is a meth drug dealer and her brother working there. It's unbelievable how much they have stood in merchandise. How can stores operate like that. If you drug test them they'll drink baking soda to pass test . I won't stop there n Heather my friends till the drug usage is out of that store.thank you.

Cashier was real nasty.Waited in line, ask for help face frown,cutting eyes. Look at the camera. First a fellow left the line then I left, everything on the counter. Spend my money some were else. May 6 2019 around 11:50.

I have shopped your stores exclusively and today went into the store to do some shopping and ask where the restroom was- the clerk said that there is no public restroom… Lost a sale and a customer. I have used your facilities in the past. This was 9070 Kingston Rd. in Shreveport Louisiana

Family dollar on 27 th and national in Milwaukee Wisconsin. This store is beyond dirty trash is everywhere floors are disgusting shelves are dirty and empty but boxes are everywhere employees have attitudes yelling at other employees and customers this my neighbor store I would travel too go too a different store this store needs a strong lead person someone who cares Sorry about video this is not my video

I I went to family store #03904 701 on Canton st, Ogdensburg, NY. They had coach sports wrap 3 in and the price in front said $1.75. There were 4 there and I wanted 2. When they rang them up it rang up as $4.25. I told him how much they were and took him back and showed him. He said he’d give them to me for that ad they were in the wrong place. So we get back to the register and the manager , Robin said we will give you one for that price but not the other one. I told her that the guy said I could have them for the lower price as it’s yheir fault that they were in the wrong place. Well they would only ring 1 up. I was very ticked off. So I left upset and got home and they never put the spirts wrap in my bag. I had to drive back then I told the guy and he called me a liar saying it was in my bag. I swore to him it was not. Again he called me a liar. I told him I cannot believe you are calling me a liar. Then he said I was rude. Yes I probably was but having all this crap go on was crazy. I will no longer patron that store and I will be telling everyone who will listen as to what happened to me. I’ve gone to this store plenty of times and have never been so insulted. I didn’t catch the guys name but I wish I would have. But I asked Robin as I told her I was going to file a complaint. I know this will be ignored but I wanted headquarters to know!!

The Family Dollar at 2900 Curry Ford Road Orlando, Florida Store #05111 is selling tainted frozen food products. I bought fries and chicken and they both have an odd taste to them and now I am sick. I don't know who else to contact on this matter and I am seriously thinking about getting an attorney to deal with this because people should expect good service and products along with the good name.

I went to visit my local Family Dollar (#05360) this evening to make a large purchase. I carefully shopped to get the items that were listed on sale and prior to going to the store I clipped what I thought were the available smart coupons. My purchase total was $81.56 after coupons. I asked the young man if all the coupons were honored because the amount should not have been more than $40 - $45. He informed me that the only way to see what coupons were used was to pay for the purchase and look at the receipt; which is what I did. As the young man and I went through the receipt, it was determined that half of the coupons did not work or were not available online. The member of management was called up to assist. I hate that I did not get his name, but there were only 3 employees there; the young black gentleman who checked me out and the two Caucasian gentlemen (the manager was the older one that wore glasses). Apparently, the manager had a bad day, because he was very unprofessional. The items totaled up before the coupons used was over $100. I understand that the coupons did not work and if I wanted the items that I would have to pay full price for them, but that was not what I wanted. The manager began to get frustrated because I did not want the items. He informed me that I could not get the full refund for the total purchase ($81.56), because I would have been refunded for the coupons that were used and the actual price of each item. I understood that I could not get the money back for the coupons and that was not my intention. He went on and on telling me that I could only be refunded for the items that were not used with coupons. He also told me twice that if it was another manager, that I would have to get my money back the best way I can. He informed me that I had used up over 30 minutes of their time, which was not acceptable and if the video was pulled there would be a problem. I eventually got my refund ($38.09) for the items that were not purchased with coupons. The transaction number is 9977.

First, I was a paying customer. Secondly, I should have not been spoken to nor handled that way. I understand that I took up time to try and get the situation resolved but that was his job; I was a paying customer. I am puzzled as to why he could not override the transaction and refund me for the $81.56. He (the Manager) used the cashiers’ number to do the refund and informed him that his numbers were going to be crazy. I am applauded at how I was talked to and how the refund was handled. How is it that he can say to me that if it was another manager, that I would have to get my refund the best way that I can? I would like for someone from the corporate office to contact me by phone and if I cannot be reached, I would like to be contacted via email. His behavior is unacceptable, unprofessional and tacky. If he does not have the patience or the knowledge to take care of customers, he needs to find another profession.

Stacy Whitley
601-20-8639
sawhitley66@gmail.com

Englewood Ohio store the store manager I do believe her name was Chelsea. She was walking around and sitting in office nodding out like she was on drugs. My daughter even asked me what was wrong with her. I will not be going to that store anymore. Dam shame you got people like this working for you.

Hi,my name is Rosa Delgado on May 2,2019 I went to apply at Dollar Tree and the manager ask me for my ss # to check if I was available to work for this company, and she came to me and told me that I wasn't re hired, I look at her and tell her why?? So she told me to contact family dollar and ask why I can't be re hired,so now on 1999 -2000 I worked for family dollar,I was a cashier few months later they had inventory so the manager talk to me they were going to fired people so he told me to stay more time so I said it was ok for me,the next day I went to work and he told that I was going to work only 2 hrs a day ,a told him why and he said a do not have hours for you,since I needed my job I started looking for another job,so I went to store and talk to him and tell him that I already found another job since he was cutting my hours,so he said it was ok.my point is that if the manager its telling me that there are no hours for me,and I am applying for dollar tree as a part time,how come I'm not re hired,I know that dollar tree and family dollar is the same company so please I need an answer, I need a part time job .

The store on Praire Avenue in PuebloCO is so cluttered, customers trip over it. Very difficult to push a cart down the aisles. Customers are always in each others way making them feel very uncomfortable. I thought it would have been organized by now but it seems like it gets worse.

Spent $12. today on laundry products. Thought they were on sale. Asked at Ck Out and said you have to use your phone. No explanation. Then when I asked and said, may I have a roll of quarters she asked manager who said very nasty, NO WE DONT HAVE ANY. I JUST BOUGHT LAUNDRY STUFF AND NO HELP WITH DISCOUNT....Terrible. will not be back. Mariner/County on Rd, spring Hill Fl.

On 4/26/19-Destiny was cashier and while my daughter and I were purchasing items at the register, she began to wait on another customer behind us. Reasoning: They only have 1 item. I informed Destiny that this was unprofessional and requested to speak to Manager. Manger present was Trinity. She stated she would speak to cashier. Cashier response was shrugging of shoulders and comments, "Oh really you were doing a transaction?" Mind you, I spent around $125.00 and my daughter and I were still putting our other items from the shopping cart unto the counter. Destiny reached over the counter on the side and grabbed the diapers from female customer standing behind me to the right. Even, the customer stated that, she understood and felt that it was wrong. I utilized the website and left my contact information on 4/26/19 and still have not receive a follow-back email or response. I can be reached at 216-318-4690. I shop there regularly for years and would like to hear from Family Dollar.
Thanks
Deborah Washington.

I arrived at store #12242 at 8:48pm. The hours posted clearly stated open till 9pm. The doors were locked, there were customers trying to get out and 7 customers outside wanting in to purchase items.. the customers inside went & got a cashier to unlock the doors. When she did she told the people outside we had 2 minutes to get what we needed, she was extremely rude!! 1ST...THIS IS AGAINST FIRE CODE.
2ND.. THIS GIRL SHOULD NOT BE AN EMPLOYEE AFTER MAY 2ND.

I was in at. St Joe, mo
The workers act like they are the police one guy put his hand on a lady shoplifting and was going to let her out the store continued to fight her back then they call the cops they don't even talk about the lady shoplifting almond there just a customer shopping and I thought I'd video recorded it so they threw a big fit when the cops got there and even if I did record it if that's not against the law they kicked me out of the dollar store in the cold I lost my wallet there the cops handcuff to me we're going to take me to jail made me walk home in the cold I walked back in the cold to see if they have my wallet the lady said get the hell out of her store look I wasn't the one shoplifting I'm just a customer I want to speak to a CEO they tried they treated me like pure crap the cops took my phone I couldn't call a ride it's 0° out my friend asked to use their phone she said yeah until she found out he was with me and she snatched it from him something's going to be done so how do I proceed with some sort of lawsuit I was outside your store handcuffed it look like I was a shoplifter I don't know it was embarrassing just put a lot of stress on me I walked in the freezing cold they won't let me use the phone she kicked me back out for no reason not one reason whatsoever 7023052538 please call me and I'm taking this up with the police department also they strong-armed me for my phone and the dollar store without a warrant they didn't even look at your guys as cameras and there's 10 of them on the wall they didn't get on to that guy for putting his hands on that woman the way he did they was worried about if I video recorded that cuz they were going to be in trouble if so my name is Betty Sue Fanning please call me

I work near the Braddock,Pa Family Dollar and I am truly appalled at how dirty and unkempt this store is. This is a vital store for this small borough, however, the current manager doesnt seem to care about his store or the people that shop there. The floors look like they havent been swept or mopped in weeks with dirt and grime every where. The shelves are stocked, but many in disarray with items on the floor as well.
As I was writing this it also occurred to me that your store in North Versailles in the Great Valley Shopping Center has a very similar unkempt unclean appearance.
Both of these stores have a strong customer base, and as such should have enough respect for the people that spend their money there to keep them clean, not to mention your own reputation in these areas.
Please send somebody from your office to check on these stores and get them cleaned up.
Mary Napier

I was in the Family Dollar 3390 S US 61 in Memphis TN on April 30 2019 about 8:00 PM They was playing rap music in there calling women the B and W words in the songs. How unprofessional and degrading and on top of this the parking lot is fifty.

I'm having trouble getting into my digital account after I won a free spin . It froze my app. So that I cannot get into it. Please help. I cannot use my phone either. This problem needs to be fixed. I'm getting afraid to use the free spin cause it freezes up mostly every time I use it. Please help

To it may concern....i was in the falimy dollar in honeapath sc and i was with my girlfriend i went to look at juices and my girlfriend was just looking around i didntfine the juice i was looking for and i send alot a money there but this is not my complaint my complaint is that the employees on that shift were asking my girlfriend if see needed help but for the fact that they thought see was stealing my girlfriend jas never been in trouable or never been arrest and when we were leaving they yell out to her and asked where the candy was she had she decided not to get it and they accused her od steal i was so enbaressed and huilmated and she was to she was crying and highly upset

I went to my local family dollar today where I'm a everyday shopper and have a very rude bad experience. So I'm shopping and I notice everytime I look up there a employee asking if I need help finding anything and I respond no just looking this happened about 5 times within the half hour I was there so the last time they made me feel very uncomfortable so I check out again they say nothing just mean mugging me. I paid got my receipt and leave. I get

It’s 9:55pm and the door is locked. I know it may not matter to employees but 5 minutes can be the difference between a customer never coming back to a store. This store is located off of Yadkin road and Sante Drive in Fayetteville NC

I went into a Family Dollar Store today.
Store # 008102082 in New Castle,DE,19720.
When I went to the register, an African American man and a couple of young African American women (all wearing red, Family Dollar vest) were up front in back of the register laughing and talking loudly. The man was using the word “nigger “ as part of his conversation with the women, as he talked about someone. With customers at the register you’d think they would have had a more professional demeanor, but they didn’t.
I called back to speak with the store manager. The man whose voice I had heard earlier engaged in inappropriate conversation for a store employee, said the manager would not be in until Thursday and that he was was the assistant manager. He wanted to know if he could help me. Well, I think not.
I’m appalled that I was subjected to this kind of behavior by people who should know better.

On 4/26/19 at roughly 2:35 p.m I entered the Family Dollar located at 2128 N Washington Blvd, Sarasota, Fl. I went there for men deodorant. I was checked out by the store manager named Shawn. I wasn't sure if the deodorant was gel or powder form. During check out, I asked Shawn if he knew if the deodorant was gel or not. Shawn picked it up, looked at it and said he doubt it was gel. Two hours later my husband discovered it was gel. I immediately called Shawn using the phone number on the receipt. I asked Shawn if I could return tomorrow to exchange it because I live in Palmetto, Fl. Shawn told me yes & that he won't be there but Nicky will. I even stated I should be there by 10:30 when I click out.
As planned I entered the store around 10:35 am. I asked for Nicky. Nicky was extremely unprofessional and said no she will not exchange it because it was open. I then told Nicky that Shawn was aware that it was opened and Shawn said he'd still be able to sell it because they sell single bars of deodorant. Nicky still refuse to exchange the d.o. I asked Nicky to please call Shawn due to the fact that I live in Palmetto and Shawn won't be in until 2pm. Nicky said well just exchange it in manatee county. I immediately asked why put the burden on another store & further more I purchased the d.o from this store. Nicky stated, "I didn't sell it to you". I stated lady you're not the store. Nicky wouldn't call Shawn only texted him. After no response, I asked Nicky if it was a crime to call Shawn instead of texting. Nicky was all around nasty and unprofessional with me. I asked what was her name? Nicky would only give me her first name. Nicky didn't have on a name tag. I asked Nicky for a number to call. Nicky said the store number is on the receipt. Please watch the camera. While still in the parking lot, I contacted the Palmetto store where I'm an avid shopper & explained my situation. Assistant manager Ally had no problem switching the d.o out. Ally also gave me corporate number.
Managers like Nicky will hurt the Family Dollar brand. I feel Nicky needs manager and customer service training. Nicky refused to give me her last name or phone numbers that I asked for. Nicky should be reprimanded for her unprofessional behavior and also get sent to classes before she is promoted to store manager.

Managers with Nicky will hurt the Family Dollar brand. I feel Nicky needs manager and customer service training. Nicky refused to give me her last name or phone numbers that I asked for. Nicky should be reprimanded for her unprofessional behavior and also get sent to classes before she is promoted to store manager.

On Easter Sunday 2019 the store at 655 24th St Port Huron MI has falsely accused my husband of trying to steal hair clippers. He was confronted in a store full of people by Sam, the sales associate. When purchasing pineapples he was told he Cannot return and was highly upset bc of the embarrassment over something he did not do. We have returned to see the tape but have been given the run around by the manager Lillian. Yet to this day we have been given no proof and have considered a lawsuit for the whole ordeal. Please contact us 810 292 2436. Thank u

was in family dollar 2809 tobacco rd hephzibah ga on friday april 26 about 1:15 had 6 items told the gentleman I had 2 coupons he asked the young lady that was working how to do coupons he scanned them first he said I should have rang the items first she replied common sense should have told you that. that eas very rude then she tells me you can not use but one coupon I reply they are 2 different coupons .she starts doing the neck move and mumbling I said if its a problem for you to wait on me you keep the merchandise I WILL TAKE MY BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE. when she saw that I was leaving she want to turn it around like I was wrong my baby had some cookies in her hand I took them out of her hand and threw them on the counter and walked out .she was unprofessional anyway had juice in her hand and eating something.people work to hard for their money to be treated so rude

I would of given this experience a 0 if I could. I go into Family Dollar on a regularly, so much so I know right where the items are that I need. So I'm never in there more then 10 minutes, 15 minutes tops. Well this time I go into your Family Dollar Store # 03053 @ 500 Butternut Street, Syracuse, NY phone number 315-472-9560. When I walked in your cashier greeted me. While walking towards the aisle that I need to get my first items, I noticed this lady with a red Family Dollar shirt on come rushing down the aisle. As I turned into my first aisle she was popping her head around the corner watching me. When I looked up from bending down she pulled her head back around the corner. Well at first I didn't think anything about it. I go onto the next aisle, only to notice that she is following me. Then I look at the end of the aisle and there is another lady watching me. I had headphones on so didn't completely make out everything they had said. But they it was referring to me. The one lady near the cooler said something about he is right here. Then she said he has something in his ears. I continued on to my to my next aisle Then the next thing I know 2 ladies are following me. One lady was in the aisle near the coolers and the other lady was standing at the other end of the Aisle poking her hear around the corner. Then when I walked down the center aisle to go into another aisle the lady near the coolers came rushing down the aisle to keep an eye on me as the one in the main aisle pretended to be facing the end cap. At this point I have NEVER felt so disrespected while shopping in a store. So I decided that I better leave before I became upset. Once at the register the one lady came down the main aisle and watched as I paid for the items and the other lady that that was near the cooler came around and gone behind the counter. When I asked the cashier for the phone number to there corporate headquarters she acted shock and scared. She said she didn't have a number. Then the lady that was near the coolers originally, came over and said oh it should be here some place. I didn't want anything to do with her, so said that I would look up the number online. Then I exited the store.
I have NEVER felted so disrespected while shopping in a store. So I can guarantee that I will NEVER set foot in that store again! I can always go into Dollar General or the Dollar Store on the next block. I didn't know that your stores used amateurs to profile customers and to harass them. I will be sure to inform everyone I know how that store on 500 Butternut Street profiles people. I'm so upset about this I feel like contacting the local news station to make them aware how your store profiles customers.

The customer service is horrible! Employees are very rude and disrespectful and the store are a mees

this complaint is about store 5748 in Robstown Texas you have two people working there which are very rude and treat customer like crap a month ago i went to buy detergent and one of the I think her name is voila was very rude to two lady that were there had a little boy that was crying because he wanted a toy and she approach them and told them to leave the store and they were banded from the store because the little boy was crying that is this is wrong and then yesterday I went to get some snacks and the other manager dark skin lady was talking to a friend of hers holding the line and I complain and I guess she got upset and told me I will help next one in line and I was going to pay she said she didnt have change that if I had a smaller bill and she was giving me attitude I really don't appreciate being treated like that I sincerely suggest you change those two worker's because your losing profit or going to end up with a law suit this people talk ugly to the people if you need to call me 361-249-4401

i purchased movies, only to find out that it was gay men porn. and to top it all off they were teaching about hiv. and it was mis leading.

Well theres a employee named Sonya at my local store in Glasgow ky southgate location who just keeps being really rude to my girlfreind. This one employee keeps getting smart with her really badly. She just gets in the store and this Sonya begins following her around harassing her. I know of this were my business I'd flat fire a employee in two seconds if I owend a place or building. . I mean doing it once was bad but this girl has done it lots of times now to the point my girlfreind doesnt even wanna go back there shopping. She came home in tears today on her birthday or all days horrified because Sonya had embarrassed her so badly. Can someone please look into this horribl2 unfired unjust behaviour please. Thank you.

We went to the F.D store @ 3731 MLK drive in St louis Mo. on Saturday April 20th. day before Easter and the doors were locked at 7:27 pm but the stores hours say close at 8:00pm. There were many cars and pedestrians pulling up on the lot and leaving. We live in the Neighborhood and frequent this store every week and it is our stock up store. The eve of Easter is a bad time to close this store I would think because we were actually looking for Easter stuff.

Store #12174 picked up bread all the loaves were on shelf that said $1 when i got to register different price no apology just a clerk who wanted to argue tjis store is close to me i will drive to dollar General or dollar tree next time .F- FAIMLY DOLLAR ON PRICING AND STICKING CORRECTLY!!!

I would like to file a complaint on family dollar store in Dorchester mass. 1089 Dorchester ave. Milk has been left out till the point of being warm. Frozen foods being stored in the fridge and on three separate occasions i have gotten thawed pizza and burgers. the the packaging clearly states keep frozen. The fridge is at a 40 degree temperature. i have also gotten food that was out of date and moldy. Something needs to be done as people can get really sick from the food not being properly stored. Until this changes my family and i will not be shopping at family dollar.

Your truck blocking a city street and my driveway for over two hours. Also I called your home office and waited for over one hour and never spoke to anyone. Next time your truck blocks my driveway and street I will call the police. Your location is at 1508 Center Street, New Iberia, LA. This is not the first time this happens.

I purchased 4 Grommet Panel Curtains item #032251284687 at the Family Dollar store located at 8404 Madison Avenue, Cleveland Ohio. The sale signs were posted all over the store and said take an additional 25 % off on Red Tag Clearance items. When I went back to the store to tell Sherae the Manager that I did not receive the sale price she told me that she could not give me the 25 % off because she was a newer store. I told her all I wanted was for her to honor the additional 25 % off on my curtains which were red tagged. She then stated to me that she could not do it for me to go to another Family Dollar that I just came from in another city. I told her why did I have to go back to another store when I purchased the curtains at this store. She then said that she would do it just this one time but that I always give her problems. When she said that I always give her problems I was very disappointed and I asked her when have I ever given her problems. She said one day when I bought some dog food. She was the one who rang me at the register and the price was not reflecting the price on the shelf. She went to check the price and she had to adjust it for me. as she walked to the register she said she was not going to honor the 25 % price change for my curtains now. I told her how can she say she is going to fix and then not do it. But she started to do it anyway. My experience was not a pleasant one by any means. When I went to my car. I noticed that she did not give me the correct refund. I really did not want to go back in seeing how she treated me but when I went back in to tell her she still owed me money and if it would be better for her to just refund me all my money for the curtains and then I can just repurchase them. She said no that it would just come out the same way. On the return or exchange receipt somehow it subtracted some money it has buy 1 Get 1 50% off. I was owed $8.64 and she credited my credit card $6.48. My original receipt does not have buy 1 get 1 50% off. So how can she give me less then what I paid. If you can please take the time to respond to my email. I would greatly appreciate it. I have spent over $250 this week alone at 6 different Family Dollars locations. I am still owed $2.16. I told her to just give me the number so that I could contact some one to help me retrieve what I am owed. I do not wish anything bad to happen to Sherae maybe just some training on customer service would be nice.

Very rude girl ,and loud heard her half way across the store and using cuss words f.... Bomb had my kids and it has happen more then once it's every time I'm in this store, her name is Cheyenne.

Store #1756 (Houston) is one of the worst stores yet. It's filthy, merchandise all over the floor, and most of the items are not on the shelves. It might be because they're too lazy to put it out or the manager doesn't know how to make the order. I have gone into the store to buy the Money Pak cards. At first there was not a problem. Now, if the Manager is not there you can't purchase the card. When is she there? I work during the day and I stop on my way home. This is one of the worst stores yet. I use to spend almost $200 every other week and I have done this for the last few years. As of today, I will no longer be shopping at your store, nor will my family residing in the area.

Have feedback for Family Dollar?