Family Dollar Customer Service

Contact Family Dollar Corporate

Toll free phone number: 704-847-6961

Family Dollar is a small format retailer that specializes in value and convenience products. Before it became a subsidiary of Dollar Tree, Inc. in January 2015, it was publicly traded on the NYSE: FDO. With over 8,100 locations nationwide, net sales for 3rd quarter in 2014 were reported as US 2.6 billion. There are eleven distributions centers in the US.

If you have a problem with any Family Dollar product or service you may call 1-866-377-6420. If you would like to contact the CEO Howard L. Levine you may address your postal correspondence to him at the company headquarters at 10401 Monroe Road, P.O. Box 1017, Charlotte, NC 28201. The corporate phone number is 704-847-6961. If you observe a Family Dollar fleet truck driving in an unsafe manner dial ext. 4589.  An email communication may be initiated at info@familydollar.com.

Founded in 1958 by a 21 year old entrepreneur Leon Levine, Family Dollar’s philosophy is “the customers are the boss and you need to keep them happy”. Levine started with a store carrying items priced ‘$2.00 or less. Calling themselves ‘your home for everyday low prices’, social media presences may be found on Facebook and on Dollar Tree Twitter account.

Family Dollar Contact Information

• Family Dollar headquarters address

• 10401 Monroe Rd.
    • Matthews
    • NC 28105

704-847-6961

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Family Dollar Complaints

I went to the Family Dollar by my house on 27th and National (Milwaukee,WI) Yesterday May 10,2018 and it was really busy. There was a line of about 10 customers at least.. I did have a backpack because I drove a moped from work. Only one person was behind the counter. No one asked for my backpack, there wasn't any rules written on the door when I first walked in that said I had to give my backpack to someone behind ingb the counter. I walked in the store, went directly to the batteries which were right in front of the registers, and I dug through my backpack that my purse was in to find batteries so I could match them to the right size batteries that I needed..... as I was matching the batteries, a young woman with tattooes on her face approached me aggressively and just blurted out rudely, Whats in my bag on the floor,.. which was clearly a mini cooler ( I am a construction worker) a mini cooler with shoulder straps... I know the store was busy, but there isn't justification on why she approached me like we were doing business in a back alley. I nudged the cooler with my foot because my hands were full and told her to look herself since she was being so rude.... She screams at me that I should of checked my bag at the door like it was common knowledge and I should "GET THE FUCK OUT CUZ SHE IS CALLING THE POLICE", I told her I didn't care and I was go to go check out. She continued to argue with me about staying and another employee came out, a African american male who put his arm in front of her and told her to calm down and she was being too aggressive to just leave me alone. He had to tell her at least 3x's to let me stay in the store. I told him I couldn't believe how she's acting.. I went to check out, as I paid for my batteries, I asked the cashier for corporate's number. The cashier asked the woman with the tattoo on her face and she responded by saying "NO" she wasn't going to give me the number, and she was the manager.

Store waa to open at 9 am on 5 11 2018 at the famaily dollar store on E third street dayton ohio.45417. dayton There was 5 customers including myself waiting between 845 and 900 to go into the store. The employee shows up at 9 tell us it will be another 30 before he opens. The is totally unacceptable.. He should have been there at 830 and opened at 9am or open at 930am what are you going to do about it. That is lost revenue. I don't even want to go back.

This lady that live ‘s in my house she’s 72 years old when to the family dollar store in 1683 E. Hinson ave Haines City , Florida to get a case of water the only cart available the manager had it ,she ask him if she can bowerred the cart to carry a case of water she was going to buy to take to the car ,she told him she was sick, his answered was no. This lady had open hard surgery if he didn’t want to give the cart away he could at least ask her what she needed help carrying is kind of sad for a manager to act so rude In this store that so many people like to go.

On Saturday April 21,2018 round 7:00 -8:00pm I walked in the store to purchase cleaning supplies and there was no carts or buggies. The store was nasty and dirty merchandise all over the floor down every isles.. So I had to carry my items in my arms. When I got to the counter I drop a bottle of detergent. The manager behind the counter in front of customer said you are paying for that very rudely. .. I told her that there was no carts and it was a accident. She said I don’t care you are paying for it.... I left everything and walked out. Bainbridge Georgia 39817 store number 1132. The black manager was very Unprofessional. Lisa Sapp 229-220-7745

Hello, my name is Sandra and i live and shop in Harrison, Ohio 45030. I choose to shop at your Family Dollar store because you generally have the products i use at a reasonable price, and also very much because i love the friendliness of the store manager that works there, she is helpful, kind and really goes that extra mile for her customers. However when she is not there, several times there is an older associate who has been dis-
courteous, nasty and down right rude to me, which i have brought to the attention of the store manager and the associate was given a warning i was told that i was not the only customer that complained about her. The reason for my complaint to corporate, is because on April 16th this very same associate saw me walking toward the front door and she rushed to lock both doors before i could enter. I then walked back to my car, seen the time was 8:53 pm so i called the store it rang until i got a recording.I only had a need for a few items that i could of purchased in the allotted amount of time. This upset me so much that i walked back up to the door and saw that associate standing at her register laughing with the other employee. I know the store closes the doors at 9:00 pm, not a minute before no excuses, depending on what you do,you may lose a lifetime customer, because Dollar General is just a block away. My mother owns her own dart store, my grandmother ran her little grocery store for years, and neither my mother nor my grandmother would of ever closed early, or locked out a customer. Sincerely, Sandra Greenwood

What a junky store, It was a MESS! The shelves were all in disarray. There were carts waiting to be unpacked sitting everywhere. I did find a card to purchase and waited in line and decided I was so disgusted with the look of the store, I walked out without purchasing it. It Needs a beauty makeover badly.

6565 colquitt rd, Keithville, la 71047 : Very CONDESCENDING attitude. at the register, they ask me to enter my debit card ‘number’ 4-5 times, in front of nearby 4-5 customers: this is a regular occurrence. all their employees have a ‘talk down attitude’: I won’t return. (It appears the few store shootings in Shreveport, la are family dollar stores: Is the problem their bad attitude.)

I am not sure if she was the store manger or a cashier but she was very unprofessional and rude . You can tell she is friends with higher ups in the company because no one in there right mind would act like that .

Store #08177 541 Smith street Providence RI. I am tired of the management and the state of the store. Inventory left on the floor and not on the shelves. The floor is filthy and disgusting.Fire hazards are everywhere.Inventory is blocking some of the aisles. They never seem to be able to do cash transactions in the morning. Claiming they have no cash. They are very unprofessional, swearing at the customers, telling people that they need to run their cards again because supposedly the transaction didn't go through the first time. But I have been charged 2x on a number of occasions and had to basically get very loud and lower myself to their level to dispute the transaction. Once I was told that I had to wait for that employee to be there to put refund my money. I am not the only person this has happened to either.
The manager, Anna is rude, loud and has her boyfriend and his friends hang out there at night playing inappropriate music loudly, harassing the customers. There is the constant smell of marijuana in the store and really heavy towards the back of the store. The employees always look and act like they under the influence. The cold food case is not up to safe food holding temp, always half full with the inventory still in boxes on the floor. Employees screaming at each other about their scheduling and their duties.
It seems that because it is located in a low income area that a store should be allowed to operate this way and treat people this way.The people who work there are the most unprofessional, rude, slovenly employees I and the rest of this community have ever seen.
It has gotten to a point that the local news station wants to do an investigation about the dealings in this store.

I went to Family Dollar yesterday March 28,2018 in Frankfort Ohio and made a purchase that came to $7.46 I give the cashier 2 dollar bills and I had $5.50 worth of quarters. He looked at me and said I can only take $4.00 in change per transaction we had too many poker players bringing cash in baggies and making purchases and it takes too much of our time so i can not take that change. For one thing this is not posted anywhere and he was very rude The man behind me bought $4.00 worth of quarters from me or I would have left and not made the purchase. I use to go to Dollar General quite a bit but I wont be going in there anymore. You need to give your workers some training on how to treat their customers. I don't know the man's name I was just too upset with him to see what it was. I won't be back

Cashier,rude,didn't acknowledge my presence,I bought two RCA INDOOR ANTENNAS,COULDNT GET IT TO WORK PROPERLY,I PUT all items back in original box with and family dollar bag,she flatly told me noooo,no RECEIPT no returns.Store#11414
Address 1700 n.w. 183rd st.
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Rating 0

I visited Family Dollar at 5807 Torresdale several times in which the employees give poor service, the cashiers eat while waiting on customers, also they are on their phones having personal conversations with headphones in their ears while ringing up merchandise and never give eye contact to customers, the shelves are hardly never stocks and the store is usually a mess, I never saw this behavior while shopping before, these employees need to be trained on professionalism.

I would like to receive a phone call 580-678-0222/ I was told that the employee I had an issue with was Tamara H. At the store on 2nd Street in Lawton,OK . It was a very ugly scene and I called the store and talked to an assistant manager and apologized for losing control but will not stand for an employee to yell at and verbally assault me! I let my daughter in law make her purchase but mad none myself because the employee would not shut up and kept mouthing ugliness

To Whom It May Concern

This date February 17, 2018

visiting the Clayton, North Carolina 27520
Family Dollar Store on Hwy 70

I admit I'm not a regular customer at this particularly Family Dollar Store but If you wish to review your cameras on this date 2/17/2018 around 4:35 the service that I received was beyond believe. I'm not sure what the cashier (a man) what his problem was not to mention he never addressed me but the fact that he literally through my change on the counter and then threw the bag at me. Mind you I was not offended that he didn't want to speak but the attitude was disrespectful.

I know from watching your undercover boss that this would not be normal protocol for your employees. I believe this individual should be question about his representation of the Family Dollar Store values. I would never allow any of my employees to be so condescending to anyone.

Respectfully yours,

Elsie

I brought some pant legs for the family dollars in Rockford il on st Charles st and I was going wash them and it was vomited on the bottom of them andi was use the lotion and i broke out from it.

the location I need to complain about is 836 Dickerson Pike Nashville tn 37207. This is the worst location in the entire chain. They are never open when they should be they ALWAYS have down registers and no change. They damage merchandise when restocking shelves. I purchased a sheet set from here and did notice that it was cut on one side. I got home which is 3 min from the store and I saw the cut I went right back to the store and they refused to exchange it. The cashiers re always rude and have inappropriate conversations loudly where customers and children can hear. today I went to the store at 1045AM and they were closed with a note on the door the computers were down(again). The store is almost never clean with boxes in the aisle way.

The Manager told one of the employees that I be stealing from out of the store and they never caught me nor can't prove that I was taking from the store. That store is the only one that is close to my house and I really will appreciate it you can fix the problem because that is the closest Family Dollar to my house

I have a serious problem with your parking lot on Hwy 80 in PHENIX CITY Alabama there is a massive hole in your parking lot that I hit last night and it messed my tire up to the point now I've got to buy a new one because I understand this has happened to lots of people and y'all refuse to repair it.ThankGod the nice lady that worked there was getting off work at closing and her mother which works for the Sheriff's office would not leave me until it was fixed which had to call her dad which is also a sheriff and very wonderful family wouldn't leave me which was 3 hours later and 200.00 for a new tire.I think y'all should be responsible for the bill since I understand y'all have had many complaints about this I would be very satisfied just to hear back from someone are if I don't I will be following up with y'all Please get in touch with me my number is 334-468-4099.Thank you

I bought Omeprazole last night for my mother, it was not the right medicine. Today I went in and politely asked if I could switch for the right kind. Not only did the man non-chalantly say no, goodbye, when I asked him if there was a problem he told me, in front of All the other customers, "I'm not letting you return that, you probably STOLE them last night anyways!"
I have never been more embarrassed in my life. I told him he was not allowed to treat me like that and he advanced towards me in a threatening & intimidating manner that suggested physical altercation, literally Scaring me out of the store...

I tried to do a transaction with debit card and cash to purchase cigarettes and the cashier did not do this it was oa young man I stated to him before he had me to insert my debit card he argued with me and was very rude he said I did not ask him to do the transaction that way location of store is Lyndhurst Dr SW Atlanta ,GA I am a regular customer at this store and I have a pretty good idea of not returning to this because of this I have never had this problem at this before most of the store clerks are very friendly this young man is a new clerk

Hi my name is Yehuwdiyth Y. Yisrael, and my twin sister, Abiygayil C. Yisrael, bluntly accused of stealing falsely; that is why I am filing a complaint, for being violated and for being falsely accused of doing things, like stealing at and from family dollar located at 8900 N.W. 7 avenue in Miami, FL, by manager Carl; to be exact on 2/6/2018 round about 9:00- 9:10am, I decided to go to family dollar to purchase two, or three things that I needed and when I entered the store on that day, that Moring up front in the area of the cash register where mgr. Carl was standing taking a customer, he openly presented to me the matter, stating that he was told by someone that when he was away for a week from the store that me, and my twin sister was doing some things in the store and that we are not longer welcome to family dollar at the location where he work at, because he automatically amused that I was guilty by saying that I and my sister is no longer can come here to this family dollar; so I was confused as to what he was talking about when mentioned it, this nightmare to me on that, to me it was an outrage, because we are a customer that been shopping there for a very, very long time and we are practically there every day, till they some of the workers there say that we, the twins is here each and every buying something and we come we always spent money and not still; so I was very hurt and very stressed behind this hurtful accusation that is not so; especially with no facts, or evidences that happened; so I feel that he ought to lose his job behind it, because it is not fair to me and my sister; at this moment I'm writing this report complaint I am still frustrated about this matter, it has made my pressure high, blood pressure that is and even my sister is disturb by this here, it has ruin our character and our good name and I strongly don't appreciate that at all; so what I did after leaving the store when he stated to me that I was not welcome to family dollars, I came back and address him, by saying that, I didn't appreciate him dealing with the matter in that way, because there is always a right way to help the situation by telling him, you should've have called me, or pulled me to the side and point me and my sister out on the video, or what not, showing to me that you had caught us on video stealing instead of just pre judging me, us like that and in that fashioned to be a criminal without any proof at all; I told him is wrong for doing that, because he didn't witness no such action for him self and so why did he take this false story on us to be the gospel; he replied and said that it is, because that someone, or people had say that they say us stealing things from the store and while one of us was outside on the phone communicating with each other on the phone planning and plotting our strategy to steal ; I quickly explain to him, that is absolutely not the case at all, because if it is one of us that is buying, or spending money then the other says outside until I am done buying, or spending for the both of us and vice versa and after I had brought to his attention that he was wrong to believe a customer, or a worker without proof is absurd and crazy; for that I have no mercy for him; then suggested for us to be welcome back to the store with no apologies, simply because he figured it out that he was in troubled then when I told him, he himself and or the person, or people who made the accusation better find and or present the videotape and or the proof of this incident that me and sister was guilty of this made-up accusation ; I then questioned him why? all of the sudden that we are welcomed and for what. he replied and said, cause I have talked to you and I looked at him in a crazy way, because he taught that he was talking to a fool, but I am not. I simply told him that I will filed a complaint and a that I will sue him, because he has ruin and stained our character in the eyes of many; that there is not something easy to forget, or to take light. for this matter here is definitely real serious me and no joke to neither one of us who is being accused of wrongful doing. so what I would like to be done about it, is for him to lose his job behind this real unprofessional action. if any questions feel free to contact me at 786-800-4099/ or 305-613-3014 and or at my email: yehuwdiythyisrael44@gmail.com. for we do matter and so do your business also; so I hope that you all sees it that way; that this is unfair to us both. God bless. yehuwdiyth/ Abiygayil Yisrael.

Family Dollar store # 07077 1826 rigsby avenue February 3 2018 13:56:24 went and bought milk and cereal for my kids and didn't bother to check the milk cause I go to that store everyday and to go home and serve my kids my lil ones enjoying there cereal then he started vomiting to find out the milk was expired,, aren't they supposed to keep updated on expired items especially the milk ,, so yes am returning the item

Visit store 08423 , 14321 livernois Ave in Detroit, 1/31/2018 at 18:23:39, I decided I didn't want a pack of light bulbs the cashier was very rude, she call for someone to take it off , after she threw the light bulbs, I handed her my money and she gave my change to a child under10yrs old that was working behind the counter with her there was also two other children standing behind the cash register

I was in your Family Dollar left my wallet one of your employees found it returned it to the manager they both disappeared from the store they no longer work there they stole $920 through my ID and the trash out back please call me at area code 386-235-2871 sincerely addiemccormack

First of all I'd like to say that I shop at your stores for years and I probably shop at 20 different locations and I've never had a problem I went to the Darby store two days ago , I bought headphones they did not work I asked the girl the night before when I bought them if they did not work would 'l be able to bring them back she said yes if you bring them back within two weeks you can exchange them . When I came back the next day there was a different girl at the register and a manager there, a young girl named Tanisha I asked her if I could just exchange them for another pair that worked and I would add on a couple dollars to whatever it was, she said no we don't do that , I asked her if I could buy a different brand at the same exact price and she would'nt have to do the paperwork and she said no , we don't do that , I asked her so if I could buy a different headset the same exact brand and the same price and she said no we don't do refunds at all,!!! That's absurd I've never heard of that in my life I am 55 years old I have never ever heard of any store not letting you be able to exchange an item !! I had my receipt.. So I asked her your refund policy says that you can't take him back for a refund which was fine but I'm not able to exchange them for anything at all I'm not even allowed to exchange them for the same exact thing only a pair that worked , also I'd like to add , both of my children are managers at your stores in Alden and Lansdowne, they both are managers of your stores, and have been for a long time that's why I cannot believe the way I was treated in the Darby store, !!!! This happened on. January 25 th at one in the afternoon so whoever the manager in there on that day at one in the afternoon needs to be disciplined I'm not trying to hurt her , but she needs to learn how to treat people I just can't believe that out of all your stores she's the only ignorant person I've ever dealt with she was extremely rude she's been extremely rude, on several occasions!! She was very very ignorant for lack of a better word once again she's at the Derby location I Macdade Boulevarrd her name is Tanisha , but I would like a response from you or something because I was never treated so rudely in my life I could not believe it and like I said I have have shop there million times I've never had a problem with anything, or anybody, they have always been nice to me !!! please respond to my email or you can call me at 610-333-0934 , my name is Jacqueline Miller 200 walnut st, Darby, pa 19023 please be kind enough to respond to me, either phone, address or e-mail thank you for your time!

hi me and my wife visit your storte at broad and chelten ave here in phila 2 3 time a week there is always no bags no one at the register takes some time for some one to come to the register the floors are always cluttered the managers clothing are always dirty customers are complaining that,s no bag. this has been going on for some mouth. to day sat 27 of 2018 i almost taken a fall SINCERELY YOUR CUSTOMER AND NEIGHBORS THANK YOU

I was in your Cleveland TN store yesterday on Grove Ave . I was falsely accused of being a thief by store employees I had nothing on my person I stopped by the location to see if they carried DVd players the lady said no and when I left the store when she gave me my answer the lady and another employee brought me back in the store because the alarm went off I let her look in my purse and everything nothing was there I didn't even get a apology .I will never shop at family dollar again

I purchased a ball speaker meant to enhance the volume on my phone. It is no louder than my phone volume without the speaker. So I took it back with my receipt. I was told it's your policy on electronics not to refund but to only replace. I see no need to getting another speaker since this is just a cheap item with no results. I was not given an option to use the cost of the speaker toward something I could use.

What can be done about this issue. The store is located on Milton Road near Sharon Amity, 28215. I had the receipt when I went back. I emailed over a week ago with only an acknowledgement of the receipt of the email - NO resolution.

Belinda Webb
980-299-0346 home
704-998-9978 cell

1/10/18 10:45 am Sign said up to 50% off BLACK AND BROWN TAG I had 4 items, all kids clothing. 2 of which were BLACK TAG with a $6. price tag. BOTH RANG UP $6. I brought it to cashiers attention. SHE RUDELY POINTED TO THE UP TO PART of the sign. She said 3 times up to 50% off. I said OK IT'S TAKING NOTHING OFF THE PRICE. NOTHING NOT EVEN A DIME. She says she cant do anything about it. THAT IS FALSE ADVERTISING AND DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICE.
Store#10925 7835 Brookville Rd, Indianapolis Indiana 46239-2157
I am raising 3 grandkids and have to shop wisely. I have spent hundreds in your stores over the last year. So I left all 4 items
I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO BE DONE BEFORE I AM FORCED TO CONTACT FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION.
Lora Wagner 317-418-3023

I went to Family Dollar today in Cheswald, DE 19036 1-7-2018 @ 3:50 p.m. I did my shopping and then went to the very friendly cashier. She rang up everything and gave her my coupons. She was fine until she got to the Colgate tooth paste and they cost $1.00 and my coupon was for $2.00 so she would not honor it. I told her to take it off. She had to get her assistant manager . Now, everything I bought I should not have owed anything and showed I owed $2.00. Then the Assistant Manager re-rang up everything and then put my coupons through and said I owed $11.00. The coupons I had from coupons.com were products that actually cost less then what I needed to pay. I understand that if they rang up for the price the merchandise was it not a problem and I would lose the difference because you do not refund the credit. But, the Assistant Manager was unprofessional and could care less. I told her to keep everything and walked out. I looked on line at your policy and she have taken my coupons. My friend who is a full time couponer never has issues where she live in Seaford, DE Thank you, Robin

12/15/17 Store # 02349 My daughter and her sister walked in. There was a man standing in front of my daughter (a male dressed as a woman) "He was not in uniform" (beige jeggings blonde hair and beige jacket). So my daughter asked was (he) in line or does he work there and the employee (Taylor) Responded for him and said yes and you mean "she" (with a attitude) and that individual (male) snapped his fingers at my daughter. (with an attitude). (Taylor) continued to say well are you woman or a man because I see a boob print in your sweater. My daughter is a minor (16). In no shape or form should a Grown woman approach my daughter and ask her what she is or her preference. especially when she simply asked a question because he was not in uniform. So of course she told me. I come to this store all the time and always have issues and when it comes to my children I should not have to come of to a store on my day off or resting to tell someone not to disrespect my child. (if you watch the camera) you'll see us (me and my children) talking to the ladies for hurting my daughters feelings. and the (Male dressed as a woman) walked up and approached me as if he wanted to fight or take it further. Being that he was considered a male and not a female. Taylor tried to justify why she said that to my daughter and never said sorry or pretty much anything until my Other daughter angrily told her why would you speak to a minor that way why are you not apologizing... Taylor continued to lie and change words around. and my other daughter who was with my daughter when it happened was like no that is not true... this is exactly what you said. (this is not the first time this has happened) that is why my daughters came because just the day before my daughter got overcharged for a item that was cheaper. and my other daughter got told that the way she dress is inappropriate (she is also a minor) These people are inappropriate, unprofessional and this has got to stop.

As I was waiting in the only open long line the lady in front of yelled out "we need help up here". The manager named Mark started yelling" who said that" over and over. I said "up here". He then verbally attacked me saying " I have listened to this shit all day and if you don't like it you can get the fuck out now. Really what you need is to get a real job. ". To which I replied " You shouldn't assume we don't have jobs.". He then said oh not you but you back to the same lady as he had previously insulted and finisher with you are old I know you don't work.". She then came back with "I am on disability". I knew what was comingn next , Mark completely lost it and said oh I see but you don't look disabled probably faking it for that gov check. At this point I defended the first customer by telling Mark you shouldn't call her old and you don't know her story. She then told him maybe hounded a new job. Mark then told her " Get their fuck out now". She started throwing stuff and he batted them back to her all the while threatening to call the police. He escorted her while calling her an old fat fuck who didn't look or act disabled to him. While Mark the Manager was ranting he stated I don't give a fuck they are shutting this store down in 2 weeks. Please don't put this guy at another store in any capacity that works with the public. My phone had died so I couldn't call the police but it would not have been on the customer. He was so close to grabbing the customer that if he had I would have told another to call the police now and most likely gotten way more involved. I am pretty sure none of this is in your training manual. Please address this situation soon as Mark is preety much at his end.

I went to the Family Dollar on 930 N.27th Street @ 9:40am, They had a sign on the door saying come back later Closed, Another Lady went there also & they told her they Only Had 1 Cashier , (Unacceptable ) This Store is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

11-23-17 i stopped at the family dollar on wyoming and central near my job. I needed something to wear to family function due to forgetting my clothes at home. while looking i had to use the restroom and had held it as long as i could. I was refused and as i was leaving a hispanic male cashier started making sarcastic comments. I turned around and asked for a manager. As im explaining the situation this unprofessional rep starts yelling get out my store, get out my store. I turned around and let him know i wasnt speaking to him and then this incompetent "manager" says if he wants me to leave, i have go. Wow! Are you serious? This man still was making remarks on the intercom as i was leaving. This is totally uncalled for and needs to be addressed. Thank yo for your tiime.

On 11-12-17 approximately 11:00am. I was shopping in the 1500 Erie ave phila pa store, located at Erie Ave & O street. I made a purchase for $ 95 and some odd cents, as my bags were being packed i notice that they were extremely heavy. The young man packing the bags went to look for a cart without a pole so i would be able to my purchase to my carry. I openly stated that i felt it was somewhat ignorant to have packed the bags so heavy, one bag contained ( 3 - 4lb bags of sugar and to large tins of ground coffee) the cashier (Ebony) who was working at the time said who the fuck you calling ignorant , i stated i wasn't referring to no particular person i was committing on the packing of the bags being so heavy, she said i didn't pack the bag. I turned and said i didn't call anyone ignorant. She told me to get the fuck out her face before she smacks the shit out of me! She continued to be belligerent and proceed towards me in a hostile manner where another store associate had to step in front of he tor keep her from making any physical contact with me. I noticed the bags continuously being over packed by the cashier (Ebony) when instated that she was putting too much stuff into one bag she said so the fuck what! At this point i felt my best option was to ask four a refund to avoid any further conflict. I ask if i could just get a refund and the cashier said get the fuck out my lune your not getting no fucking refund, snatched my receipt out my hand and threw it on the next checkout isle. At this time someone had gotten the store manger who came and assessed the situation in a very professional manner asking that we both cease the back a forth comments. The store manager proceeds with the refund process and the cashier began placing the remaking bags of the purchase on the floor and began kicking them saying this her fucking trash too! While this incident from beging to end is taking place there are about 6 other customers in line waiting to make purchases who were subjected to the cashiers inappropriate as well as unprofessional conduct!! She neglected the customers as well as her duties as a cashier, by paying no attention to there needs and continuously displaying , abrupt , unprofessional and degrading conduct. I've never experienced such humiliation in a public places of business.whwre within reason the customer is always right. I felt i had the right for my purchase to be pack as i wished it to be without any hesitation or rebuttal!!! I benn patronizing this establishment since coming too the phila pa area and i continue to do so in the future. I feel the store camera needs to be looked at and the cashier reprimanded for her behavior!! Think You For Your Time And Consideration in this matter. P.S. my delayed response to the matter at hand is due to having the deaths in my family over the past 2 weeks! Again i thank you for you time! Have A Blessed Day To All !!!!!!

I went to this Family Dollar Store and spent 87.00 . I went in the next day and was told I was not allowed in the store because a customer thought somebody that was with me the following night had stole something. The manager asked me in front of customers to leave the store, I have never been so pissed off in my entire life. I told her to look at the cameras. I called back the next day to see if they had looked at the cameras The manager hung up on me. I spent 87.00 that night and my 70 year old mother spent 30.00 My mother is the one they THINK stole. The only proof they have is this customer who said she saw my mom stick something in her purse. She does not know what..only SOMETHING. We spent over 100.00 have the receipts and this is the way we are treated. As I said your day manager asked me to leave the store in front of other customers on the words of an anonymous customer. The cameras will PROVE nothing was stole. I am going to contact an attorney if this situation is not corrected. I spent 87.00 and you treat me like some thief on the words of some customer that they won't say who it is. I am mad as hell this manager asked me to leave making me look like a thief when in reality my mother and I spent a 100.00 that night and have the receipts to prove it.I want that manager fired and I want compensated for the 87.00 I spent in a store I will NEVER frequent again. My demands are small compared to a discrimination suit. I am on disability and I feel I was discriminated against because of this fact. I expect to hear back something TODAY. As I said when I called back to see if the cameras had been observed yet( something a guilty person would not do) the manager HUNG UP ON ME AND I DID RECORD HER ACTON ON THE PHONE. YOU NEED TO GET RID OF HER. I SPEND APPROXIMATELY 200 A MONTH IN THAT STORE. NEVER AGAIN. SHE COST YOU A GOOD CUSTOMER. AND I WANT THIS SITUATION FIXED. SHE CALLS ME A THIEF WITH NO PROOF IN FRONT OF OTHER CUSTOMERS? CONTACT ME ASAP

On November 10, 2017 I went to store # 11978 to purchase 6 ( 2 Liter Pepsi products ) that were on sale if you bought 3 at a time it would only equal 3 Dollar per bottle. I carried 4 regular Pepsi and 2 Red Mountain Dew.to the cash reg. The clerk said it would be over 6 Dollar I mention that her add on the shelf said buy 3 would be 3 Dollar with a limit of 6. They said Red Mountain Dew was $ 1.80 per bottle I told her they were not and on the shelf they were $ 1. per bottle she walk down to the shelf saw the labels never appolgize that I was right and she didn't know the right price. Then she told the other young lady that was working that Red Mountain Dew was a dollar from shelf sticker price. I ask both of them if Red Mountain Dew was a Pepsi product they both said yes but still would not sell the 4 regular Pepsi and 2 Red Mountain Dew for $ 6 as your add said, I then ask for the store manger name and phone number that first refused then I ask for the District Manger name and phone number witch they refused. I final went and got 2 more regular Pepsi then they went by the add and charged me the correct price after the sale I bought the Red Mountain Dew and paid one dollar per bottle. On the back of my rect. the young lady wrote 1193 and name Katie who she said was the manger. Before leaving she said the other lady was the Manger ( I don't believe her ) I well be sending a hard copy of this Mr. Howard L. Levine both clerks told me to leave the store and threaten to call the police they laugh because I refused to pay more then 6 dollar on sale promotion items but yet both had to agree Mountain Dew was a pepsi product. Bar code on transactions 99119780199290174803 and transaction 99119780199300174803 the date was Friday November 10, 2017 time 20: 12: 44 and 20 : 12: 16 both of them were on there personal phone with face book and being very rude and unprofessional Thank you Keith Evans Keith75105@comcast.net

Attention:CEO,Vice president,customer service and personal department management.

My name is Denise Calhoun my husband Jay Calhoun and I have been very loyal customers of Family Dollar for 20+ years until at approximately 3:45 today, 11-10-17, we was extremely humiliated, falsely accused of being ran out and banned by your employee the otherday as she screamed at us made us get out of line to put our basket down and leave ..I asked for a manager as was she running us out, she covered her badge and said she was a manager and did not give us her name just contiued to rush us out the door as rude and fast as she could.The lady running the register had a line of customers waiting as she didn't hear what had been said that lead up to that point.We have never been so embarrassed in our lives!!! I worked customer service and collections Dept for 17 years at ODFL Freight line as well as attended many training classes for Excellant customer service skills.I ask that you please look into this incident asap,This lady acted very childish and loud and just pure mean as she was trying to show off with pure rage.She in no way what so ever handled this in no professional nor acceptable way.This was at your 905 Randolph Street Thomasville,N.C location..
I even offered my licence or name for her to verify that it was not us she banned the other day .She stood and stared at me like I was lying and then done nothing but try to pick an argument with us to the point that I advised my husband to just get in line and us pay and leave .She stood over there contiued to run her mouth where I and others could clearly hear her Saying she knew it was us she knew it and i again offered some type proof for her and she then got very loud and aggressive and ran us out.
Please pull your surveillance ..like I told her I have never been ran out of any store nor had any type charge /ticket at all on my record.We were treated as thieves or clearly not wanted there .SO extremely childish and unprofessional..I am 39 and my husband is 44 we were just trying to do our regular every Friday shopping which we didn't even get to do.She had me in such shock and upset we come on home and will now do our shopping elsewhere ..If you have any further questions please call #336-762-1958.. again this took place at your 905 Randolph St.Thomasville N.C location .She Covered her badge so I could not get her name while stating she was a manager!!! I did advise her that she shouldn't be!!! Very unprofessional !! We are very disappointed and I'm sure the. Line of customers will form there own opinion as this should never happened in the first place nor handled as it was.
Denise Calhoun

I want to Complaint about 1 of your store that is at: 6109 S. Archer Ave, Chicago, Il 60638 #008532. I apply at that store for a job. I went to the Hiring Event in Oct' 2017, had a n interview and took a drug test. The Store Manager (Christine) told me to give her a week to make up her mind, to see if I am going to get this job or not. Well I go to this store to buy my animals their foods, every time I go into this store and asked the Store Manager (Christine) to let me know if she is going to hired me, but she lead me on for 3 in a half weeks, telling me she hasn't made up her mind, then finally, she asked me to go into the back of the store, just to tell me that the job she has was for a Freight job, which that wasn't the job I applied for. I applied for Customer Team Member. Now I am very disappointed, cause this job would be perfect for me, cause I live about 7 minutes away from this store. I have 12 years of very good Customer Service and 12 years of Cashiering. I see this job is still open on the Family Dollar Web site and also posted on the window of the store. I thought I would of got this job. Very Disappointed. I really wanted this job!

Today i went to the family dollar at plaza Americans Erie ave. and castor. You can't walk thru store to many stuff in the isle to many boxes the shopping carts don't fides i had to lift mine from the back to go to the line number 1

The cashier that waited on me had a very bad ATTITUDE maybe she shouldn't go to her car and smoke WEED. STORE # 07266 12207 Grand River Detroit, MI 48227

My Complaint with a Family Dollar Store is that I put an application online for the store at 6105 S. Archer Ave, Chicago, Il 60638. I went to the Hiring Event in Oct, had an interview with the Store Manager (Christine) and she was to let me know if I had the job or not, well it took her about 3 in a half weeks, just to let me know about the job that I was applying for wasn't for me. But the job she told me was a Freight job, which that wasn't what I applied for. So I am complainting that she Store Manager (Christine) didn't want me to work for her. And I still need a job, and I live like 7 minutes away from the store. I do have a lot of customer Service and I have experience in cashiering. Please help! Thank You-Maureen j. Gasiorek

Yesterday, as I was standing in line to check out, the gentleman behind me began to open a package of several candies to eat one. The cashier told him he couldn't open it before paying for it. Then she giggled and said, "I'm so mean!" I responded to her and said, "Yes, you are mean, because as long as he pays for it, it's not stealing. He then said the same thing. She, and her male co-worker (who appeared to be acting as security) told us that THEY couldn't even eat anything without paying for it first because it was store policy. I told her that they were employees and they had to adhere to the policy, however their store policy does not supersede the law when it comes to customers. She then kept saying, "Its stealing, its stealing." I told her that it was not stealing until he left the store without paying (actually, if he had traveled beyond the last register to pay, that inference could have been made). She then told me to shut up and stop talking to her, because I didn't know what I was talking about. I told her, "Maybe if you would listen, you could learn something about the law." As I was walking out of the door, she yelled (with all the other customers still in line) "Why don't you come teach me, stupid ass!" I must admit that at that point, I did reply and called her a stupid bitch, which I should not have. However, as I was opening my car door, this girl left the register (with customers in line), came running out of the store (another male employee was trying to stop her) and started yelling at me nastily, " I thought you were going to teach me, bring yo ass back here and teach me something!" I responded, "You're not teachable, because you're too ignorant." She then yelled to her co-worker who was trying to get her to come back into the store, "Fuck that bitch!" Then I drove off. I decided to pull up the actual law which is exactly as I stated. The main factor with shoplifting is, intent. What was the intent? Intent cannot be inferred until the merchandise is concealed or, in this case, consumed AND the customer leaves beyond the last station to pay for the item. Until then, it is not theft, not shoplifting. The really sad part about all of this, I called a nearby police station and asked the officer about it, and the police officer DID NOT KNOW THE LAW when it comes to shoplifting. This officer said to me, that whether or not its stealing depends on who owns the product. Huh???? Our society is going to pot!! I have attached the law, for Illinois, so others can know their rights!!

I have something that was used and now I can't bring it back to family dollar on plank road in baton rouge, LA 70805

I’ve Been to so many family dollars for years never had a issue at all until today. I experienced at very unprofessional experience which is a complete disgrace especially to our race. I came in saw some great deals. Apparently there’s a new system clipless coupons which you have to download a app. No problem that’s fine I like the advanced technology. The lady at the cash register extremely nice pleasant and showed me how to use it. The young professional employee while she assisted me the line was getting long so she asked her unprofessional co worker to assist. The unprofessional employee takes my items off the register so the pleasant employee can assist other customers. The unprofessional employee ask the other customers in the line to come to her register???? The correct way was to open another register but where she was completely wrong was moving my items to the side so the professional employee can help other customers while I’ve been there for a while and it’s because the professional employee took the time to help me with this new system. I worked in customer service for so many years I’ve never ever took to write a letter at 11pm. As I told the unprofessional employee that she should not remove my items aside while I was there first learning how to use the app effectively this is new and many customers will ask to assist I will not be the only one. She then proceeded to tell me well I did move your items because you can’t hold up the line. I told her she was wrong and she should never come up here to move my items.She then said well I did move it you don’t have to treat me like this. Are you serious you treated me very rude from moving my things. I told her she should proceed to work as the professional employee helps me. I will take this to a higher command I will get names and address this in yelp. Please call me at earliest 3013568060. Tomorrow I will go there to get the name of the unprofessional female that don’t know customer service. The address is 7939 Annapolis rd Lanham md 20706 store #08973 I arrived there around 830

Store number 00091 1402 East River Street Anderson SC 29621. I went into the store today with my shopping bag. Your manager asked me to leave it at the front. I have no problem with that, my problem was after making my purchase she expect me to go get the bag so her store clerk could bag my things. I dont work for her. If you want customers to not bring their own shopping bags in then she or her clerk can go get my bag. I think this is purly a race thing. I was the only white woman in the store. she didnt ask me her self but had an employee address me, why? then she was rude when I asked for the 800 number, I had to go on-line to file this. Maybe instead of harrasing customers who bring their own shopping bags in she should spend a little more time picking up the trash outside the store. Teresa Parker 864-245-7763

there's a new store that just opened it a couple of weeks ago located on Southeast 29th Street in Oklahoma City just off of Durland Avenue. The first time I went in that store the manager insinuated that I was shoplifting and I was informed of previous shoplifters that have been escorted out of the store. The store is very close to my home but I will not shop in there again. The manager's name that I talked to was Qui. she was very sassy towards me and accusatory.

So I visit this store on my way to work 8011 Park Place Blvd Houston Texas, I walked in the store needing to buy female products. I asked a lady by the name Louise if I'm not mistaken the store manager would she point me to the direction where the items would be, as she approached me she smell like marijuana and act as if she was high. She became a but annoyed when I couldn't find the correct row and asked her would she show me, I was one of 4 people in the store at that time she could have had a better attitude.. But coming to work at this state is very intolerant for a manager's job. Very rude of her!

I came into Family. Dollar 2040 Smith Ave Thomasville. Ga and as I do several times a week but on 10-21-17. This day in talked to the store. manager Walter as I do. but this. day his breath recked. on alcohol. and I think that's unacceptable at the work place. and I think something needs to be done

My family and I always shop at family dollar at store#07841 in Orlando. Been shopping there since it first open with no problems. And I always carry a small kids backpack to carry my meds, money ,phone etc. I even bought it at that store. Today 10\14\17 at6:57pm a cashier who says she a manager (no name tag) made a big deal about my backpack had to leave it car, she have seen me so many times with it and never said anything. Was rude and made rude comments made me and my mom uncomfortable. Said she never seen me which is not true I'm always shopping there with family I spend about $400.00 plus a month. I should be free to carry what I want as a purse, not stereotype!

Age discrimination ,will have a pending law suit coming next week. Check with The Coal Run Police Dept.(606) 437-0902 – Office your store manager treated me like I was nothing started berating me when I asked about a product you has on sale with no price mark I waited standing at the product a woman walked by I asked her if she worked here she said yes I said what is the price of this item she looked and found none ,then she stated she would go in the back and find a scanner to check,10 min. later I'm still standing there when she came out she said I will go to the manager and get his scanner, I waited no one came.Then I went to the check out and asked if he knew the the price as it wasn't on it-his exact words was it was not his problem it was a third party job ,I said your the manager you should know the price? That's when he started escalating the situation into berating me. I'm 62 years old my voice is soft so I never raised my voice I have Diabetes not much longer to live don't feel sorry for me fill sorry for your managers I informed him it's people like me that paid his wages he escalated it even more I told him I didn't want the items I had on the counter he stated" I don't need your business why don't you leave I asked for his name and store number he walked out side and wrote it down but didn't give me the chance to get it I put my finger toward his face about I helped pay his salary he said I've called the police the began rushing me out of the store. His actual word are go take a nap ,go back to your habitat home (houses built for low income families) Go to your HUD home.I went out side and told him you see my car it cost $36.000.00 I'm retired I make around $50,000.00 a year how could you say those things to me? he kept on by saying don't touch me don't touch me. I went to my car got my cell phone to get a picture of the store and the number my phone was dead then he comes out takes a picture of my license plate without my approval. He said I called the police,again.I waited,then started to leave when I saw them pass me and go to the store so I turned around and met them followed by more degrading and embarrassment from them.I was made to put my hands on the car patted down the went through my wallet forcefully made me turn and put my hands on the car.I don't drink don't smoke the drugs I'm on are what keeps me alive no-narcotics.I'm letting you know how your store is run Levine’s model was that “the customers are the boss, and you need to keep them happy.”

I was in the Family Dollar store in Laona WI store # 7095. There is always a girl outside smoking and another guy never doing anything and the Manager Heather is always sitting on the safe and is very rude tells customers if they don't like the way the store is or how she runs it then go to Dollar General not very good customer service. The store is always a mess and the manager walks around with her Bluetooth in her ear while she is waiting on customers and talking to whoever at the same time very rude. The people she is hiring are not very good either. I sure hope they do something soon because that store is really going down the tubes it never used to be like that when all the other good people were working there and kept it clean and organized. A lot of people don't like going there because of HEATHER THE SO CALLED MANAGER. So please look into this and get rid of that bad seed that is running that store.

First of all, I contacted the Family Dollar store at 905 Randolph St. in Thomasville, NC 27360 this morning to have someone check to see if they had an item in stock that I wanted to purchase to buy. The person answering the phone said she was busy right now and couldn't do that. I then asked if she could take my name and number and call me back with the information. She stated no, she could not do that. So, I traveled into town to that exact store, and went in to shop for a halloween costume for my grandson. The item I needed was not in stock. So I decided to browse a bit. There was an aisle that had a white handwritten sign stating "only red tag items are clearance". It was hanging directly under a shelf of items that I picked up to inquire about. I also picked up a couple of "floral picks with pumpkins on them", since Halloween Decor was listed in the sales paper as 25% off. I get up to the counter and ask the cashier to check to see if the item I had in my hand was on clearance. She said no and told me to follow her back to that aisle. She began stating that the item was not clearance, only the red tagged items. I told her I understood that, but the white sign was placed under items, which made it seem like any items above it, if marked with red tags were on clearance. It was very confusing! And that's why I asked her at the counter. She was very arrogant about it and stated "that's what everybody thinks". Well, maybe the sign is actually CONFUSING where she had it hung. We proceeded back to the checkout, where I was going to purchase my floral pics. She rang them up with no 25% savings. I showed her the sales paper. She said "these are not halloween decor". So I told her that I would be contacting her corporate office. I have never been treated so rudley in a store before. She said "I'm this way because so many people try to get over on me, and get something for nothing". Well, that's not me! And I don't appreciate being treated so rudely and disrespectfully! I have worked in customer service for the public many times before, and NEVER did I treat ANY customer that way! I was always taught that the customer is always right, no matter what. I have been a shopper at Family Dollar Stores all my life, but I can guarantee you that I will never shop at another one again! You need to re-train your employees, especially this one (short, blonde hair, arms covered in tatoos, morning shift Manager), how to treat customers with respect.
You must have TONS OF COMPLAINTS because I tried calling your Corporate Office to voice my complaint, several times, and was told I was #39 on hold for complaints!

Hello ... I am one who usually do not complain much, but it seems like every time I go into the Family Dollar store on Powell Blvd., in Whiteville, NC there is always boxes and big carts on many of the aisles. I told the check out girl this past Tuesday that I would have bought more items if I could get to them and she told me in a nice way that Tuesday was the day that they stocked up. I know I have been in there many times other than a Tuesday and it would still look like it was stock day. Thank you for listening. Helen Gore

Store ran out of bags. Waits till u are getting rang up to say they don't have bags and you can purchase the reusable bags for $1 each. I walked to the store and only had enough cash to purchase what i needed. The right thing to do would be to put a sign on the door before i shop letting customers know they don't have bags or give the other bags for free or open up a bag of trash bags and use them..i had to walk all the way home carrying stuff and constantly dropping stuff on ny walk home..this is ridiculous

Every time I come here, which is min. Weekly, I have 8.00/ 20.00 in coupons. Digital coupons don't work here. I'm embarrassed each time. The cashier looks at me like I have 3 heads. Each time she claims she can't use my coupons. I don't scam!! There 100% valid! The mngr. Puts them in manually. Not to happily. Yesterday, this took 35 minutes with 11 people behind me starring at me! This store and help is pathetic!!!!!!

I stopped by your location at 311 Briarwood Dr, Jackson, Ms. The location should have been open at 8am. The location was still closed because your employees can not get to work on time, this is not the first time. I ended up going across the street to your competitor Dollar General. I prefer shopping at Family Dollar but if you can not open on time, I will stick with Dollar General.

My wife Karen,ended her employment last night with your store due to lack of hours, a manager that doesn't know how to manage, a verbally abusive, foul mouth, lazy, disrespectful assistant manager.
I retired recently in supervision, have had many hours of management training classes, so I recognize your problem.
I do not approve of your management treating my wife this way so now your store has lost a valuable, hardworking employee.

I was in Family Dollar #08395 Sunday, September 10, 2017 buying household supplies. I started by telling the cashier I had two separate purchases. As he was ringing up my first items, I informed the guy that the bleach was $3, not $3.15. He didn't acknowledge that he'd heard me so I assumed he had. After I'd paid he started ringing up the other items, which was candy and chips. I asked him for my receipt for the first purchase. He gave it to me. I looked and saw that he hadn't changed the price which I again mentioned while he was still ringing my second set of purchases. He responded by saying, "I don't know why it would be $3." I said, "Me either but the sign says $3." He again says he doesn't know why it's $3. Okay, that's what it says on the shelf. I didn't want to hold up the line so I told him to ring up the next person and I'd go grab the sticker. He tells me he doesn't need another bleach, he needs to see the price. To which I said, " That's what I'm going to get." I went ALL THE WAY to the back of the store and grabbed the sign that CLEARLY said, Clorox $4.25 Our Brand $3. Save $1.25. I show this to this guy and he's STILL SAYING he doesn't know why it's $3. Then he gets belligerent and really starts talking disrespectful and loud saying "I don't know why you're arguing with me over 15 cents!!!" I, and the line of customers, looked at him sideways. Is he serious, stupid or seriously stupid right now??? I never even raised my voice or got mad up to this point. I said, "I'm not arguing, I'm asking for my receipt to be corrected. I want the money that's due me." He said since I'm going to argue over this, I never argued, he'll give it to me but I was banned for HIS store. I guess he was mad that I'd showed him why the bleach was $3. I said, "NO PROBLEM, you shouldn't be in customer service!!! I come here all the time when I wash but never again". He said, "Are you kidding me!!!??? This is MY STORE!!! I'm always here. You're banned!!! Don't ever come back!!!" I said again,"NO PROBLEM!!!!!" I left there in disbelief about what had just transpired. His behavior was unwarranted. Watch the tape! I don't know if he was on meds or needed to be but he was definitely out of order and disrespectful.

5 stars = bad
I forgot my $5 coupon at home and was going to ask the cashier if she had one I could use. She said she only had one left and said that I could have it if I donated $1 to the Red Cross. I stated that I did not like the Red Cross (I'm not happy with the way some people were treated during Hurricane Harvey & I have heard that most money goes to the ones at the top). I told her that I supported the Salvation Army and other groups. She refused to let me have the coupon because I would not contribute a $1 to the Red Cross. I considered that blackmail! I paid my $27.00 and left. When I got to my car, I realized that I should have left the items on the counter and not paid for them. I decided then that I will never shop at Family Dollar again even though it used to be one of my favorite stores. Walmart would not have treated me that way, therefore; I will only shop at Walmart in the future.

I went to Family Dollar in Pike Plaza Shopping center in North Little Rock Arkansas at 8:40 central time this morning, the store was closed. The sign said store opens at 8:00 am, the store was dark and no one was around. I need a few things so I could continue working until my lunch hour. The items I needed were important, due to an urgent medical issue. I walked back to my job without the needed supplies. The store being closed was inconvenient and I had to improvise. I shop at Family Dollar frequently, I am considering a boycott to Family Dollar Store in general. Thank you for allowing me to vent. Rebecca

I got to the Famly Dollar on spring Grove at 9 am this morning to a closed store I have waited outside the store with other customers as well as with a delivery truck the manager did not show up to open the store until 9;46 without so much as and had us waiting until 10 am i thought that she was very rude because when she opened the store she closed the door on a young lady preventing her to come to inside without so much as giving us an apology for having us wait over an hour to shop, I have set inside of my car watching other customers leave very upset

I bought Colgate Toatal Avanced Health this one i had to Shake to Activate and i did when i tried it i almost choked my throat felt like closing on me. I took it back to the store and i was told that they can't refund or take it back because the store doesn't get refund all i want is another product not a refund. Store #05950 3919 Washington Ave Racine,Wi

Went in yesterday to buy some good sale items. I was told that she could not give me the sale price unless I had a Smart phone or just a cell phone. Lost a customer and plenty of my friends after this.

My car had broke down and phone was on 5%...so i went in bcause i just wanted a lil juice to call my mom and the girl at the front counter was very nasty and rude to me..and so i used else's phone to call roadside assistance. .then i had to use the restroom so i ask the same girl with the nasty attitude was like we dont a public restroom.very bad experience will never shop there...

Your parking lot always looks like a GARBAGE DUMP ! We moved to Memphis for a clean city but not so true at your store .

It seems that your company doesn't promote a drug free environment. I am aware of one of your employees using drugs and wasn't screened before she was hired. Her name is Cynthia Walker and she works at 210 W. Fairview Are. Montgomery Alabama.

Yesterday I went to Family Dollar
in Marumsco Plaza . I ask the cashier
For a pack of cigarettes. He told me I need to see your ID. I told him I left it in the car .I also said to him when I have my uniform on you didn't ask me for a ID.
I went to the car got my ID and came back.
The manger told me he did not like
my attitude. And he was not going to sell
the cigarettes to me.He also told the other cashier not to sale them to me niether.
And that he would call the police.

Was accused of stealing. I feel I was discriminated racially profiled. Was very embarrassing. The manager accused me her name is Shirley levette.location hwy 87n. September 1 2017 around nine am

My complaint is that your Assistant Manager Sue Mckinnis- store 08038 was rude, short and accusatory. I had a question concerning the pricing of the 75% off seasonal items. As I was trying to get a clear answer, she stated that she is tired of people coming into the store wanting to pay only a " penny " for things! She blamed her Manager, who where not there at the time, of the confusion due to the pricing. Her statement was offensive and uncalled for. She was very short with me. I never asked to get anything for a " penny " nor did I come to Family Dollar to get my items for free. I shop at Family Dollar approximately two to three times a week. Her abrasive tone and rudeness was uncalled for. I felt as though I was being treated like a common criminal. She never apologized. I am not sure if I would shop at that particular store again. I wouldn't think that this behavior from your managerial staff is representing the core values of Family Dollar. Thank you.

This management at the new Family Dollar on Mc Cart is a very unprofessional team. The store on a scale of 1 to 5 was 1 it was about 5 employee'S sitting n standing in a group talking the store for that many working wasn't Organized nor clean. When u call for merchandise to be held n not only that the DM even called to make for sure that it was there n it wasn't there this is a problem with ur management team . Now this means that the General Manager didn't want to follow orders of her boss a DM or even care about Good Customer Service this is what I call a Rachet Mgr. That should be written up by her DM for not following orders not providing Good Customer Service to a Customer. The location is the New Family Dollar on McCart. N when the season for that merchandise comes around again that Mgr should pay for those 12 Solar Lights out of her pocket or she should call around until she finds it. If I was thinking I would have taken a picture so u could see for urself n I have been a Secret Shopper before this store would have score very low n everything ok. It was about 2 hours before closing it looked like omg a mess.

I have been an active citizen in the West End community since a child since before family Dollars was there. My boy's have been selling in front family Dollar for a while by them selling gives them no reason to steal. Every time my boy's make money they shop with family Dollars and the manager have the audacity to accuse my boy's of stealing. Now I'm very offended and want to take out a law suit for falsely accuse and harassing my boy's by judging them. My kids are honor Muslim boy's principle list students and are being judged. For my boy's honor I'm willing to fight in court.

My husband who is just out of the hospital from 2 hip replacements arrived at our local family dollar at 20 mins to 10. Closing time is 10 pm. They refused to let him in stating they where closed. He said but its not 10 yet. They told him they had to get the paper work done or they won't get out of the store to go home. All he wanted was 2 2liter bottles of soda. In the time he could have bin in and out and home and it still would've been 10. There is definitely a problem here. This is not the first time I have had a problem with the store. This store is on grant and stone in Tucson, AZ.

Purchase a charger cord for a cell phone got home was not in bag call the store the young lady that checked me out answer the phone, as I begin to explain to her that my item was not in the bag she proceeded to talk over me and say yes it is in the bag you must have dropped it or something and as I went to explain to her that I was searching in the bag that it was not in there she hung up in my face. I called back and just so happened one of the workers found it on the ground.

I record all my phone calls I allowed the other cashier to listen to how rude the cashier was and as I'm trying to explain that particular cashier is still email them off and when I told the other cashier that the proper way to handle this would be an apology and that's when the young lady sad hell no you ain't get no apology from me you must be crazy. Then she started throwing out smart remarks with a store full of customers that were all of African American descent and they were all laughing at me and that's what I told her that she was the one that was worth a s*** and I would not stand in her line if it took 20 minutes to get out of this store.

While shopping in a Family Dollar in Hampton, AR I was treated very rudely by employee Derrick Stevens. His rudeness developed as a result of my questioning the cost of the products Fritos and Cheetos that were advertised at 2 for $4.00 by a sign attached to the shelf. When I questioned him about it and told him the sign said 2 for $4,00 he said that because I purchased a $2.95 bag of Lays Potato chips the Fritos and Cheetos sold for $3.00 each. In my attempt to explain to him that the three items were not dependent upon each other for the sale price to count I inadvertently called him son. He became agitated and said very rudely "I am not your son". When an employee exhibits this type of attitude I find it a problem.

I paid for the items but decided to show him the sign. He continued to say the purchase of the Lays Potato chips voided the sale of the Fritos and Cheetos at 2 for $4.00. I decided to return the products with Derrick saying I should hurry up and leave the store. Thereby indicating that by questioning the price of the items I was a problem. There was no indication on the sign supporting what he was saying. He also said maybe I couldn't read. This employee was very rude and showed a definite need for training on how to deal with the public. I apologize if my reference to him as "son" was offensive from that point on I referred to him as young man. Because his attitude was so rude and disrespectful I told him I would spread the word. You are who I am spreading the word to about his attitude. I hope you will see fit to remedy this situation.

CEO Howard R. Levine or COO Charles S. Gibson Jr. I have scanned and attached the full story in a .jpg file. Use a picture viewer you can magnify with, in case it's hard to read from being small text. I reported the incident to the manager on duty, immediately after it happened. I went back the next day with my typed outline of what occurred to give to "head" manager, Allie. A few days later, she informed me it was passed to the District Manager to make a decision. I am not sure if it went higher up for the final decision, but the wrong decision was made by keeping this cashier employed at your store. Is this what you really want representing your stores?

Please take the time to read my full complaint. Additionally, I stopped in that store to ask Allie about the outcome. When she told me the decision came down to keep him as an employee, she was informed Family Dollar just lost 2 customers; me and my roommate. Rest assured, I will inform as many people in this neighborhood as I can about the garbage you choose to keep employed. As I left the store, that cashier was "working." Only the thing he was working on was hitting on 2 girls. Not old enough for him to be hitting on. Once again, he was trying to line up some snatch for later, instead of doing his job.

The District Manager, and all others who made the decision to keep him, should be fired immediately... as well as the nearly pedophile cashier you have working at this store. On a further note, I'm not sure how you can even come close to claiming a BBB rating of A+ for your stores when you have ALL these complaints. Out of 47 ratings, you were given 1 star 41 times. That doesn't tell you that your system is broken?

Today was the first time I went into a recently opened Family Dollar store in my neighborhood and it's also the last. The cashier never spoke one word to me. I went to the register with my purchases and no Hello no Thank you no nothing. The worst part is I think she was the manager. When the transaction was complete I waited for a thank you or anything. Well nothing! I even said You're Welcome and nothing but a crappy smile. I worked in retail for over 30 year's and never would have lasted that long or treated any customer this way. The stores address is 5522 Turned Rd, Garfield Hts. Ohio 44125. The tore number 10523 and the phone number is 216-518-1277

There was a special on candy buy 2 get one free. I was charged 1 cent for the 3rd bag of candy. When I questioned cashier he became defensive, responded "it's only a penny". I responded your sign says buy 2 get one free, that's false advertisements. I asked to speak to manager, he said "I'm the manager". I asked for his name twice, he would not give his name, he rudely said I'll write it down, call who you want, they'll tell you the same, he then slammed the piece of paper on counter, when I looked down at it, he wrote in scribble. After I paid, he walked away. I said to my family member he's a asshole, he yelled and said what you say, I repeated what I said to who I was with, he walked over and said I can no longer come in the store. I then left. That is false advertisement and I don't care if it was just a penny he charged, free means Free not pay a penny..wonder how many he did this too!

I stopped at a Family Dollar at 3500 Napier Avenue, Macon, GA, there were three females standing around at the check out talking. I was not familiar with this store so went to the register, said excuse me to one older that was standing there, she ignored me as if I was not there, one of the younger females said can I help you. I asked if they sold stockings, she directed me down an isle, after looking they were out of stock. I thanked her for her help, purchased two packs of gum, stood at the same register as the older lady who was standing talking, again she ignored continued in her conversation.

Another young female said "madam, I will help you at the next register". I assume this older lady was the manager, not only was she rude by not acknowledging a customer she was having inappropriate conversation with the other two females about what she like to do with her boyfriend in the bedroom. This type of conversation should have not been discussed wile customers are present in the store, the store manager need more training and a better attitude.

I would like to report a theft by a cashier of a Family Dollar Store, located at 57th and Vine Sts (5601 Vine St) in Philadelphia, Pa. Family Dollar #8419. On Saturday evening, October 15th, 2016, My mistakenly left her mobile phone at the cash register. When she went back to retrieve the phone, the cashier that assisted her informed her that a gentleman had came in the store stating that he was there to retrieve her cell phone and the cashier handed it over to the person, without verifying his identity, only because he gave the cashier my wife's full name.

When this incident was brought to the cashier's attention, and that my wife had not authorized anyone to retrieve her phone the cashier's statement was, 'Oh', well I handed over the phone to the guy because he gave me your full name. Well, here is my theory on what occurred. This particular cashier saw an opportunity where she, or someone she knew could get a phone, and either use it herself, or sell it on the streets of Philadelphia for cash.

The only way this 'stranger' could have known my wife's full name is that someone had to have told him. I believe that the cashier saw my wife's full name as she (my wife) was during the sales transaction. She (the cashier) then called a friend and told the person that, I have this very nice cell phone that a customer left in the store and I want it. She then told the gentleman her full name and told him to come into the store, come directly to her (the cashier) and say, 'I am here to pick up 'Doreen James' (that's my wife) phone that she left in the store, Hence is a 'Conspiracy', which is a Crime punishable by Prison time.

My Wife and I have already filed a Criminal Complaint Report with the Philadelphia Police Department, and we are in the process of filing 'felony' charges against this cashier with the Philadelphia District Attorney's office to have the cashier 'arrested' for theft. My Wife not has a replacement cell phone with the same number but all of her ‘important’ information is in her stolen phone that the Family Dollar cashier ‘Conspired’ with someone to steal, and just as if the ‘CEO’ of Family Dollar would like for someone to return his phone, if he mistakenly leaves it at a sales counter, and same as if the Manager of that Family Dollar store would like for someone to return their phone to them, if they mistakenly leaves it at a sales counter, and even if that very Cashier of that Family Dollar would like for someone to return her phone, if she mistakenly leaves it at a sales counter.

Well, my Wife, still wants her phone that she worked ‘hard’ everyday to purchase, to be returned to that very Family Dollar store and given to a manager, and for the manager to give her a call so that she can return to the store and retrieve her cell phone.

If I could give no stars I would. These people are the worst. Today I was at the family dollar breach in Wilkes Barre at 3:30. Ok so I shop for what I can get as hardly anything is stocked hardly ever or things are way over priced. So I found coffee I like go to the register with people who are waiting this idiot worker refuses to do his job and get off. And this is not the first event with these people. In time I got tired of the horrible worker and left. These family dollar corporate people are the worst. I'll never shop their again I'll stick with Dollar General from now on.

My fiancé works for the Warwood store. She is pregnant and was just in the hospital for 2 days. The manager Dawn refused to take excuses from the doctor and is wanting her to unload truck which she is 19 weeks along. Plus she has a scheduled appointment every month that she needs to go to and every time she brings it up that she is unable to work on those days she still puts her to work when she knows about the appointments. I think it is clear BS that this manager can't do her own job for truck and also has an assistant manager that is able to do the job but refuses to do so. Also every time this other girl wants a day off or request a day off she gets everything she wants. It is pure favoritism. Also she brought her daughter from another store to work in her place so she could do whatever she needed to.

I am a current employee at a small family dollar In Jacksonville, NC located on Maplehurst Rd. Now even though I have enjoyed my six months working with this great company I recently had some troubles with my store Manager. I have never been so disrespected and belittled by a boss of mine ever before in my life. As we were closing down the store for the night and counting the money there seemed to be a issue with the overall money total. We were short. Come to find out it was a issue with the way I put in my numbers in the system.

Know I consider myself a really careful person when it comes to counting out my money. So if I had made a mistake it was a common human error that we all do as humans. Instead of my Manager walking me threw what I did wrong she continued to make me feel as if I was unintelligent and not important in the work place. I went home that night and do to all the stress I had a anxiety attack and put my unborn child inside me at risk as well. I had let my job know I was pregnant a while back and would not be able to take on as much responsibility as I wished to take on. Instead they give me longer shifts and less days off.

Like I said at the beginning of this email I enjoy working for family dollar but I do not enjoy the way I have and had been treated. Please contact me via email if you need any further information or have in future questions about my complaint against management at the store I work at. Thank you for your time. Hope to here back.

I tried to purchase the Cesar dog food special (6 pack at $4.50). The cashier attempted to scan the attached coupon it apparently would not register in your system. When your Manager Anthony tried with the same results he told me I couldn't have it free even though it is advertised.

Then he told me I should be the one to remove the coupon because he was trained not to remove this since Caesar's is not a Family Dollar product. I told him he had to honor the sale that is advertised. His response was that he is not losing his job because I want him to honor the sale and override his system. He still insisted that it wasn't his product just because it's in the store. It this point I called him an idiot who needed legitimate training.

He was rude and tried to find a solution to the problem. I told him I would file a complaint with his corporate office and BBB, he said he didn't care and gave me your number. I went to another Dollar store on 3rd street, Mount Vernon, New York and made my purchase with zero problems. He adjusted the sale purchase and apologized for the other Manager Anthony at Sanford Boulevard in Mount Vernon, New York. This store has a high turnover rate of managers, bad business.

Went to family Dollar in Houston, Texas at Gessner and Braeswood on October 10th 2016 at 9:20pm on a Monday and the store doors were locked and it clearly states that the hours of operation is 9-10. The employee on the inside did not even look up to acknowledge me this is unacceptable especially since I past several other stores that had what I needed to go to that store and they closing 40 minutes early with no reason is outrageous I will not be going to this store anymore. I will definitely be taking my business else where. Attached a screen shot of the time after writing this review.

This is not a complaint but a compliment. I commend one of your Assistant Managers for being polite and gracious with customers right before the hurricane Matthew hit in Charleston, SC. Even though they knew he was the only one there to check them out they complained but he kept his cool and smiled. I have worked in retail for over 15 years and know that good customer service is the key to repeat buyers. Thomas should be applauded for being such an excellent example of giving good customer service under such circumstance. A raise in pay would be a good way of showing your company's appreciation of good customer service which by the way is hard to come by in this day and age. Thomas I wish you the best in years to come.

On 10/07/16 at store #01879 2378 Rockingham Rd, Davenport Iowa, supervisor auth 539854/I approached the counter to purchase toiletry items. When cashier rang item's there was a price discrepancy, I asked the manager on duty (myrna I believe was her name, she refused to tell me her name when asked, but cashier mentioned mgrs name when i asked for corp number later) to please walk with me to verify, mgr refused to walk to simply verify price.mgr stated its right there I can see it from here.

I said there are two signs I just want you to see them both,she said no, I can see them from here and walked even further away, as though she didn't acknowledge the price of what the cashier and I both had witnessed. It was extremely unprofessional, and all I needed was clarity, on the price of my item. At that time there was no one at the register other than myself, please follow up on this incident, it became a very bad experience for me to go through as a regular customer.

I just left Family Dollar #103696 5630 N. Peoria Tulsa, Ok. I 'm still shaking, upset & disappointed over the terrible and unacceptable behavior that was displayed to me as a paying customer. I was at the check-out counter purchasing a box of Snickers Ice cream Bars when the cashier rang up $4.15 purchasing price.I remembered the sales tag stating $3.45 I then went back to the frozen food department and bought the sales tag to the cashier. The cashier then called over whom I assume is a store manager Mr. William Jones.Mr Jones looks at the sales tag then proceed to state in an unprofessional tone "This tag has expired" in front of a line of customers.

I then state that the sales tag was displayed in front of the ice cream and that was what I was expecting to pay.Mr.Jones goes on to state in a belligerent tone"If you be quiet, I was going to let you have them for that price". Now Mr. Jones is talking to me as I was a charity case. I then tell Mr. Jones that would be the correct thing to do,other than that it was false advertisement. He becomes totally irate and unprofessional displaying a negative image that I know Family Dollar would not condone with a paying customer. Mr.Jones then states" I'm not going to give you nothin" Mr. jones tone is more negative!

Jones then slams the sticker in the cashiers hand and walks off. I then asked the cashier for the manager's name. I proceed to pay for my merchandise and leave the store. Mr.Jones behavior was totally unprofessional and rude. Mr. Jones did not represent Family dollar in a positive matter. I'm sure Family Dollar would not condone the matter this particular situation was handled.

My complaint is on behalf of a friend of mine that went to your store on Nogalitos Street in San Antonio Texas. She told me that on a particular Friday of this month (September 2016), she went to this Nogalitos Family Dollar store and she asked one of your employees (employee #1) in English for dog food. The employee stated that she did not speak English and then my friend asked her in Spanish where the dog food was. Employee #1 then told her where the dog food was and my friend went to get the dog food.

When my friend returned to the front of the store to pay, another employee (employee #2) asked my friend in English what she had asked employee #1 and when my friend told her that she had asked where the dog food was, employee #2 lied to employee #1 and told employee #1 that my friend was saying that employee #1 should learn to speak English. Employee #2 was obviously wanting to start a fight between my friend and employee #1 and my friend then told employee #2 in Spanish so that employee #1 could understand, that she was lying and that she (my friend) had not said that at all about employee #1.

Employee #1, by this time angry because of the lies from employee #2, then got right in front of my friend's face and insulted her and then SPAT in my friend's face. My friend was shocked by this and so were other customers that also witnessed this incident. My friend refused to call the police and left the store even though the other customers begged her to call the police.

I told her to complain to your corporate office but I believe that she is too embarrassed to do this so I decided to do it myself. I cannot believe that you have such vile people working at your stores and I can assure you that I will never again shop at your stores if you do not fire these disgusting people and I will also ask my family not to shop at any of your stores again. These people need to be removed from your stores since they have no adequate manners to deal with customers. If you don't remove these people, this only means that you tolerate disgusting treatment of your customers and so in my opinion, you do not deserve my business. My rating for your stores right now is not even one star, but 0 stars.

The Family Dollar in Jacksonville, Fl on 5799 Ft. Caroline Road is in extreme need of organization (boxes of stock block the isles regularly). I went into the store today and there was a line at the register, which is not a problem, unless one looks around and sees three managers and another employee standing around in front of the second register talking. We, the customers, were not acknowledged. The line at the only open register continued to grow.

This is not the first time this has happened, but it might be the last time I shop at this store if the problem is not rectified. The store also needs to be cleaned on a regular basis, boxes should be removed from the isles, and customers should be recognized rather than ignored by the managers and employees.

I went shopping to family dollar located at Orosi Ca and the store manager named Maria was not friendly at all or professional. I also find very strange that they ask for donations every time I shop there but yet there's no signs or papers anywhere stating what foundation they're collecting money for I believe she's scamming us customers and just wants to make extra money.

I had 3 coupons I clipped from the Family Dollar Circular one was $1 off a lint roller one was buy one get one Lysol which was $2.25 and the other was a buy one get one gain $2which I thought was the 20 0z but it was the 40 0z I later found out. It was the $3 bottle. Regardless The cashier rang me up but overcharged me in fact she did not take the coupon for the Gain at all then she swore she did she called the store manager. They said I was rude but I had returned to the store twice to try to explain the cashiers mistake.

She could not understand that she did not take off the coupon. And until the manager asked her to pull it up on her past purchase history it wasn't there. I added the total in my head to show her what the difference was it was simple the lint roller was $3minus a dollar the Lysol was $2.25 for 2 and the dishwashing liquid was $2 she charged me $8 and some odd change. And the cashier had the nerve to pit the customers against me. I have been shopping here a long time as I live next door but I will be shopping Dollar General from now on.

I was the manager of 3271 several years back and it was always put to us customer service comes first if it weren't for the customers coming in we wouldn't have a job to always greet and thank them for their business. I used to spend a lot of money in 3271 trying to stay loyal to family dollar after working for them for 15 years but I trade with dollar general now 99 per cent of the time because they thank me for coming in and and spending my money there and to come back.

It's also clean no clutter except for truck day and their employees are not all outside smoking at the same time with customers inside. I can't say that about family dollar the store is a mess can't push shopping cart down isle without running over something can't shop clearance racks very well things aren't price regular merchandise mixed in with clearance and the employees that smoke are by the entrance door so they can see when a Customer is ready to check out. You have to walk through a cloud of smoke to get in.

Can't complain to manager because she is one of them that smokes. The dm that we had would have hung us out to dry if he saw the store in that condition and the smoking by the door. It obvious the the dm now either doesn't care or doesn't show up very often because the store is a disgrace. Maybe he needs to make some surprise visits I guarantee he will be in for a surprise. Thank you for your time. All I want is to be thanked for business.

I visited the Family Dollar store located at Polk and Camp wisdom in Dallas TX 9/30. The checkout line was very long and the cashier closest to the exit door allowed and checked out a customer who had not stood in line. She was made aware of this issue but ignore me and the gentle in front of me. We had been in line for several minutes.

I totally love shopping at these Family Dollar stores. But not understanding why the products don't have prices on the shelve. Some do and some don't. And to find a person you have to walk to the front of the store. Please price all the items on the shelve. It can't be to hard to place a price on shelve. The bigger stores do it. Why can't they do this?

My complaint is as follows: The Store Manager, when she is on duty, refuses to put heavy items such as a gallon milk which weighs approximately 8.3 pounds in an extra plastic bag for added support to carry out of the store. I have purchased the above item at various stores and asked it be double-bagged due to the weakness of the single bag seam. I have had the bag break and the milk busted on the pavement in the parking lot. I know these bags are inexpensive to purchase by the store. The Manager's only answer to my request was that she only orders one case of bags per month. My question to you is: Why is this manager's policy different from other Family Dollar Stores?

I signed up for the Family Dollar coupon app, used it once and it worked well, went to a different store and clipped new coupons, checked out and got none of my coupon savings. I bought Meow mix with $2.00 off coupon, cheese its with $1.00 off coupon and Pringles with $1.00 off coupon. None of these came off and the checker said, "I don't know, I was told to sign people up, but I don't know how it works", I'm super frustrated. I bought these things because I thought I was getting a deal, but I didn't and the cashier was NOT helpful.

On Thursday August 18th my boyfriend went into the family dollar @ 777 N. Rancho Las Vegas, Nv and purchased a lot of items including a pair of glasses that cost $6 they came apart that same evening. On Sunday August 21st my boyfriend went back into the same family dollar and took the glasses back to exchange them only but he threw his receipt out. But the cashier recognized him and verified that he purchased the glasses. The manager wouldn't let him exchange them and was very rude and unprofessional I am including a picture a the glasses we just want to exchange it we don't want cash, plus my boyfriend bought it with his debit card.

On Sunday August 21,2016 at the hour of 10;23 Am i enter the store two purchase item that was on sale. All Detergent. Buy one get one free. The location of the store located at 3407 Payne Avenue. Cleveland Ohio, store number 02334 contact number 216361-9477. The sale clerk was manager female name unknown she was only clerk at this hour waiting on customers. This woman had such poor ethnic of professional standards and customer courtesy that it was very ridiculous.

She was very rude, refuse to let my credit card go through make sale, shouted out illegal comments such as don't you rush me and disrespect me. This employee act like she was on some type of drugs doing her employment. Am very concern about her safety because how she violated my citizen rights in open door policy the next citizen wouldn't have allowed that misconduct of behavior and bad attitude of disrespect. She place herself in danger. The Administration need to inform of this employee bad attitude toward Family Dollars customers.

As i walk out, other customer inform me of there experience with this employee's attitude that also will lead to tort of Law: Discrimination. Thank you and please help resolve this complaint by contacting the Corporate office on my behalf. I plan to contact Family Dollar Corporate as well.

Have feedback for Family Dollar?