eBay Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

113+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call eBay corporate: 408-376-7400

eBay kept sending the same message that provided from Hong Kong seller who claimed they mailed this order. All the while Paypal transferred 79.99 to Hong Kong and item arrived in New York much later. eBay provides Buyer Protection Fraud in favor seller who keep pay eBay listing fees and PayPal transaction fees, but they rejected my refund request since buyer pay nothng to eBay. PayPal is an eBay company. I did not receive my order from a Hong Kong seller though eBay and made payment to Paypal. eBay so call Buyer Protection nothing but fraud in favor of seller who keep pay eBay listing fees and PayPal transaction fees. Never ever care buyer interest.

Today, February 14th at 3.30 am phone call received re Ebay. This is inappropriate use of a private line at that time of night,
It is quite frightening when at 78 years old and my husband at 81 years old are disturbed when asleep by a fatuous voice saying ‘this is an automated call…’ we hung up. Ebay this cannot happen again.

I was suddenly suspended on eBay because they said that my seller standards were not up to their par. This was something new that they implemented about a year ago. I believe that this is their way if getting rid of their small sellers because the IRS is now involved. Ebay has no regard for the sellers and I think that it is ridiculous that the buyers can leave negative feedback but the sellers cannot. Some of the buyers are very anal and do not read descriptions before bidding on items. I truly hate eBay and I’m so happy that they have some competition. Eventually I hope that eBay goes out of business!

I paid for shipping labels which did not print due to some site issue on ebay, I then had to void 8- shipping labels then pay for 8-new shipping labels on the 25th I called to request a refund and was given the refund for 1 out of 8 within a few hours of the phone call. 16 days later after numerous calls still no refund for 7 labels and now ebay has placed a hold on my account for the total of the funds equaling the voided shipping labels that I had set aside for the seller fees. They are not consider one bit whatsoever about returning the money I paid twice to them in shipping fees so that I can then pay them for the seller fees?

Once they have your money they do not want to give it up~!!! ebay customer service is the worst… all outsourced to manila Philippines… where they can speak English quite well but understanding and listening… no way.

Dear eBay. Last week I went looking for a TV to put into my laptop and saw one on your web site advertised for 37.99. the seller was glbargain. The TV was a 150551058462 Haugepaug wireless TV. Last Friday, I went to purchase one on eBay but did not pay. I had second thoughts about my balance. The next day I received an e-mail to confirm my purchase. I went to the payment page to make my payment. I pressed the green button to pull-up the payment area and the page did not appear. I drew up the page again and pressed the green button. I got the payment area but the computer added on a second TV.

I did not have the funds to pay for a second TV. Mad and frustrated, I typed in my card no. and got a red sentence that informed me that my card was invalid. I went back through the eBay pages to find my honesty and ended up pressing the green button for a third time. There was no way for me to adjust the amount of TV’s that I had to pay for. How do I reconcile my situation with eBay? Thank You. faster4u11.

International customers be patient! If you are paying $3 for postage and handling your are not receiving and express mail service. Your eBay item may take a couple weeks to arrive. Stop bombarding me with “where is my item” emails when it has only been 10 business days. Patience has become something of the past on eBay.

Being i am one of many who buy and sell on ebay. being a collector and a numismatic member. for many years i warned the collector and seller this is not the place to buy or sell are coins. every thing that ebay does is a charge. over priced final cost of sell. you can not make a profit selling your collectibles on ebay. we have sent letters around warning are fellow buyers and collectors of this rip off that ebay charges its about time we stand together on this. what ebay represents. Do Not Sell Your Collectibles On EBAY!

This is ridiculous eBay bull sh** again. They keep emailing me for nonpayment, but I can’t freaking pay them if I wanted too! My eBay account is now past due, and the credit card they have on file for me expired. So I login and go to the account page (like they instruct you too), and click the PAY button. Then poof I am immediately whisked back to the eBay home page with my recent purchases and sales. Shouldn’t the PAY button on the account tab take you to some kind of checkout. My eBay account just got suspended because their stupid website won’t work! Gawdddd!!!

eBay charged the extra fee for listing my item but when you search for my item it doesn’t show up on the list. I filed a complaint with eBay which they said they were escalating but gave me no feedback or followup and didn’t fix the problem. I spent 3 hours just to get a tech to “tell me” he filed a report with tech support. So, I’m currently on hold for eBay again with an estimated wait time of 91 minutes and I”m sure I”ll get the same thing. eBay is completely unethical and takes no responsibility for their problems. There is no way to track down the eBay support technicians (who don’t even speak fluent English) and impossible to speak to a supervisor!

eBay items were never paid back to me due to the following: the case for the panasonic, I never saw the message to give a postal number for return and I got it a day late, product was returned and I was out my money. I also sold an xbox with all attached to someone in October, the money went to paypal and paypal had the hugest problem because I no longer had my password and could not get one since the account they were putting it in no longer exists so I could do no verification. They know of this problem and still ebay will not help me. They told me I had to go thru ebay to resolve the problem. I am on disability and was out $200 for Christmas thanks to ebay and their complaint page is impossible to reach anyone.

I have been a long time eBay user, a loyal customer and seller, advocate, cheerleader, and even a shareholder of the company stock – but my most recent experience has forever changed my opinion of this company. My journey to resolve a 2-minute simple situation took me deep into the bowels of eBay’s indifferent and arrogant customer service department, tumbling down a black hole I found myself in the pit of customer service hell, snarled for weeks in their labyrinth I was flushed out the other end of this mind-numbing experience having wasted countless of hours of my time, only to find myself no closer to a resolution, convinced this company couldn’t give a damn about their customers.

I bought a Cartier watch through eBay with the description “Original Cartier Box and booklets”. When the item arrive, the accompanying booklet is not for the model that I bought but for a different model. I called them to report that they send a different manual and the owner said that they do not pay much attention about the booklet when they list the item on eBay which I think is BS. So I left a negative feedback on eBay and they retaliated by leaving a feedback that I am an extortionist and a liar.

Having a hard time dealing with eBay online customer services. Tried to get copies of receipts and my printer messed up, but I needed these receipts for business tax info. Next day I get up and call eBay number for customer service, but get put on hold forever. After waiting and waiting, I just need somebody to help my get these records, I get fed up and hang up. A few days later I hold for 20 minutes, still no answer, I give up again. This whole experience has drained me and left a bad taste for eBay in my mouth. Normally I’d have no complaints, but they really need to look at their customer service lines.

Have feedback for eBay?