Dunkin' Donuts Customer Service

Contact Dunkin' Donuts Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-859-5339

Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Company is a publicly traded NASDQ:DNKN American global donut and coffeehouse chain. The parent company is Dunkin Brands, Inc. There are over 11,000 restaurants in 41 US states and 60 worldwide countries. Revenues in 2015 were reported as US10.1 billion.

To reach Dunkin' customer service call 1-800-859-5339 or find Contact Us here. To reach the CEO, Nigel Travis by letter, address an envelop with: Dunkin Brands, Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021. Corporate office phone number is 781-737-3800.

Besides the DD Perks of earning points and getting rewards, customers  order using mobile phone apps and DD Smart helps with making healthy choices. The recently added Frozen Coolatta is a popular brand. Social feedback can be submitted on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Dunkin' Donuts Contact Information

A-

8am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Dunkin' Donuts Complaints

Sunapee NH employee Maranda Deane discussing personal information with customers pertaining to on going custody issue with minor child while on duty. Spewing defamation of character for two other business in town run by her parents, her parents and child. We live in a very small town and numerous clients have contacted us directly stating that she is in uniform, behind counter working as an employee of Dunkin Donuts defaming her family businesses, parents, child, discussing her personal custody issue and creating a hold up in the service of customers. In addition these conversations are also taking place amongst employees with customers overhearing the drama. During discussion with a female manager 6/15/19 am they state they have no control over employees even when in uniform on time clock acting unprofessionally and are too short staffed to do anything. Simply put personal business should stay out of a professional environment. We have never entered Dunkin Donuts of Sunapee therefore we should not be part of any on going discussion amongst employees or customers. We would appreciate any efforts in attempting to have your staff act professionally and have management rein in control.

To whom it may concern, .... store #3523371..
Everyday I go to dunkin donuts for my coffee and a food Item. .and afternoon for an ice coffee..I go to the one in west melbourn on 192..in florida...
And no matter what time I go ..the associates are rude..and even if no one's on line .I could stand there and no one ask me if I want anything. ..they are always talking among each other, like customers don't exist. ..even when my daughter or husband go's in to make an order ..the same things go on....even I tried to go threw the drive-thru...they don't ask if I can be helped I waited 5 min. .until someone finally ask what I needed. .when I gave my order...ice coffee.and a butter bagel...they told me to pull up and when I did..to pay I waited for 10 min ..then I knock at the window,the girl opened the window and said what do I want..I said my order...she ask what did you order again.....I was amazed, then she said 1 min. .I drove away with no food...this is rediculous I have to go through this. Every time,.I've been late going to work waiting to be helped...customers have walked out many times pissed... someone should look into this and correct the problem you're going to lose many many customers I hear other people complaining about the same thing at the same store constantly the manager when next door is a very good manager when she's not there that's when all hell breaks out I appreciate looking into this matter as a long-time customer of Dunkin Donuts a un happy one at that
Sincerely
Margie Perez
Cocoqui1@yahoo.com

My very first visit there and my last. If I could rate a 0....I would. Went into the location with my son and the guy at the counter seemed annoyed having to even be there...much less wait on me. I ordered half dozen donuts and a milk for my boy. I then ordered a hot coffee as well. An iced drink was set on the counter. The manager was like Ohhh you wanted it hot and said yes I ordered a hot and not cold. He grabbed and off the counter and also seemed irritated. I informed him of my experience and did mention the guy at the counter had a personality like a rock. I also stated...I just lost my mom a couple days ago...so some kindness and courtesy would have been little nice. He proceeded to say you don't need to insult him. I only mentioned my experience and how he came across...never called him any names. I then proceeded to tell the manager that this was my first but also last visit. He also had that personality like a rock as well...he must have been that kids trainer. He said well good...so glad you won't be coming back in here. We don't wait to wait on you again anyway! WOW!!!! JUST WOW!! I will never walk into any of those shops as long as I live. Ever.

This is not a complaint, but quite the contrary. On June 7th, 2019, I was at the El Cajon, California location to purchase a dozen donuts and a cup of coffee, when I noticed an elderly Chinese couple who seemed agitated, after being told by one of the Dunkin Donuts staff members that the coupon for a free donut with the purchase of a beverage, was not valid from a T Mobile phone. The couple seemed perplexed by this news, and showed the coupon to another employee (I will not name stated employees, since they were following DD policy, and have no authority to change it themselves) without resolution, I contacted the Manager on duty, who explained the problem with to me and the couple, but stated that he would give them each a free donut. I found the decision by the manager, to be in the best interest of Dunkin Donuts and seemed to satisfy the couple in question. I think that the quick thinking of the manager clearly averted a potential misperception by the couple and other onlookers (as the location was full of customers at the time). I will continue to do business with DD and recommend them to others.

The bagel I bought in a bacon egg and cheese sandwich was hard and tough..Why do they sell you old baked products....What happened to them baking fresh during the day...Used to love DD but will most likely avoid in the future...Hemp.Tpke across from Shell Gas station in Elmont,NY...once best now nearly worst location

‪@dunkindonuts I have a complaint for the dunking donuts at Haywood in Braintree,Ma a young cashier was Work I did ask for a blueberry crisp medium drink did not get it.I got a original ice coffee instead.She gave us wrong Dunkin’ bowl want 2 egg white ones she gave use tsausage ones instead of what I asked for .She never closed the donut box I had to do it.She was rude because all we ordered.I want a refund or free meal like I had today.This was Sunday the 2,2019 never got a recipe she threw away.Bill was around $24 Thanks Heidi

I have already brought to your attention that the staff at the Dexter Maine Branch are rude and discourteous. I am nobody's hun or sweetie....!!! I ordered a bagel with butter. I get a bagel with butter I need to put on myself.. no knife.. so I am driving how am I suppose to butter my bagel. It takes a simple sorry but we are out of our soft butter would it be ok if we gave you butter packets. I called the branch and spoke to the "manager" which was a joke, she could care less and had a major attitude.. Also I am not being given my receipts.. what is up with that. I want my receipts...

I expect a phone call back my cell number is 207-341-2861. I tried calling in the first time I was on hold for 17 minutes and then it hung up on me and the second time I was on hold for almost half an hour.

Lisa Rappleyea

We ordered 2 frozen mocha swirl coffees, and when we got them on looked right and the other one looked like it was not mixed at all and it was extremely light. This happens all the time not to mention they did not give us straws so we had to go back for those too. I asked for a remake and I got attitude and when I went to the window to get my remake there was not sticker on it and it was not even full! This was the location on Main Street in west Warwick.

I have used the Dunkin at Raritan Rd Cranford NJ several years. This new manager is the worse needs an attitude adjustment. 2 separate on line orders gotten incorrect missing food etc. I was told this is last time I need to check before I leave. Sorry not my job I will go elsewhere you lost my business. Strange always done right all those other years oh yes different managers! She is RUDE!!!? Get rid of her no one trying to rip you off for $3 when u spent $32!!!

I have never officially complained about any company. But the last three times I have visited the above location I have been either shorted on my order, or they have gotten it completely wrong in addition to being sold very poor quality, ( stale or smashed or both ), doughnuts. This morning was the last straw. I ordered 6 doughnuts , 2 choc glazed, 2 glazed, 2 chocolate glazed with sprinkles. They came in a bag stuffed together without even any wax paper to separate them. When I got home I found 4 chocolate glazed and one glazed. All were as stated smashed, in addition to being stale and not what I ordered. I'm sick of the poor service, poor quality products, and overall decline of what was once my favorite doughnut shop. In addition I asked for my receipt and was told it's in the bag only to find out that was wrong too, no receipt. Once I got home I called the store and got a voicemail and no return call. Before I go on my planned social media campaign to complain about the demise of Dunkin Doughnuts and my personal experiences I would like for someone to contact me. I know no one cares anymore what customers think, I just want to find out how I go about getting a refund on my latest purchase of $7.18. By the way most employees at this location are lets say much less than friendly My guess is the only way this store survives is location near a college campus.

On 5/3/19, I was at 7231 W. Atlantic Ave in Delray beach Fla. I purchased a large frzn coffee. When I checked my recent, once again, I was not given points. This seems to happen often. Is it the cashiers fault or should the points go on the card automatically? I was there at 4:27 pm. My order number was 750 and the tran seq no 418707550.

Sat in line at the drive through in the Albion dunking for 25 minutes this is in called for never going to that Dublin again

This last week has been a miserable experience at the Dunkin Donuts in Northfield. The coffee taste like water and the color is very light. The lids are Not put on properly and fall off as soon as I grab the coffee cup from the cashier. The employees are lazy and rude. They refuse to give me the owners name and number.

We went to the new store in Avon, ohio. The restaurant was disgusting. Five people working and we had to wipe off our table and chairs before we could enjoy our donuts. When we walked in we heard loud laughter and too loud music so much we couldn't hear them and they couldn't hear us. Also the floor sign was out but the floor was filthy. Very disappointed in our first and last visit to the new grab and go.

I went through drive through at the dunkin donuts at the leo mall in Philadelphia off of bustleton ave. person gave me my change, handed me the bills then the change on top and some change fell to the ground. the drive through is too small to try and get out I looked at the woman and told her what fell she laughed at me and said it wasn't her fault and refused to give me my change. such an insult and so rude I have never had someone do that to me and I want it known and would like something done because something like that should never happen especially laughing at a customer.

This Morning I went to get breakfast at one of your Dunkin Dounuts Franchise on 337 S Oyster Bay Rd Plainview, NY 11803 and was disgusted and very upset at what I had to experience. I ordered my breakfast sandwich and coffee, when I went to wait for my sandwiches there was a package of open bacon laying on the counter. The lady placed the eggs, bread, croissant right next to the bacon I told her that was not a very good idea as you can have cross contamination. A man came and moved the bacon and told me that it was in plastic so it was alright. The lady continued to place all the items to make sandwich on the bare counter with all the crumbs that accumulated during the morning I asked if she can redo my order and place everything on a paper instead of the counter. She did and then when I advised that I didn't want cheese she started to slam things around and speak in her native language with the cashier. The cashier then told me that the sandwich came with cheese, they started to speak again in their native language. that is when I when I advised that I wanted my money back and they can cancel the entire order. The older gentleman at the register told me to "shut Up". I will definitely not be visiting this DD again and will give my business to Starbucks who is on the other end of the shopping strip.

There is one worker in the Dunkin Donuts that is very very rude. I have heard and experienced him talking to the customers very badly. The Dunkin Donuts is located on 127th in Calumet Park. I am a resident there. I frequent there often. I like Dunkin over Starbucks. I have been patient with him but today was the final straw. He got my order wrong, (I went thru the drive thru) and when I got to the window, I was calmly telling him what I said and he, yelled and waved his hand at me telling me that I did not order right. Now I have ordered that particular latte since it came out. No one else has had a problem. Please have some corrective action done.

I have several complaints. 1) I tried 4 times to contact customer service & each time I waited for an hour for someone to pick up - that's of 4 wasted hours today. I placed my order through the drive thru with only 1 car in front of me. When I got to the window, I had to repeat the 2 donuts I wanted. Then they asked what was my drink which was a large frozen hot chocolate no whip cream. I was told to move my car forward & they will bring out my drink (seriously). Also, the Boston crème donut was upside down in the bag & all the chocolate was on the bag itself. They never gave me my receipt. Plus, they gave me a small straw which didn't fit the large cup because it was to short and there was no napkins. They service was very, very poor. Very dis-satisfied customer

This morning, April 18. 2019, I went to the DD at 7551 Bandera, San Antonio, Texas. I ordered a Croissant (I only wanted Ham and Bacon). Now I frequent this DD all the time, and I literally order the same thing all the time. this morning however, they wanted to charge me for the Breakfast Croissant (eggs, cheese, bacon and ham), I tried to tell the cashier that I just wanted the ham and bacon. I expressed to her that the other cashiers just charge me separately for each item (croissant, ham and bacon). The manager comes over and says " I charge l for the Breakfast Croissant), and I tried to express to her how the others charge, she rudely cut me off, and said "THAT IS HOW I CHARGE". I was very upset and left the drive through without anything. If this how you treat your customers, I will definitely not be returning to DD. You probably think, that's fine, you have thousands of customers in your store daily, but I enjoy the food and to be treated that way was appalling. I hope that you talk to her and let her know that, that is not how you treat people.

Deborah A. Bush

I. sent a complaint to you several hours ago and have had no response. Please respond!

I visited the quincy il. store this am. I inquired about getting a rewards card & was told by employee she didn't know anything about doing one she would have to ask shift commander. When she asked shift commander she stated didn't know how either and made no attempt to come & talk to me. Also when my order came it was wrong which happens fairly frequently. Appears owner of store needs to better train employees

I have been coming to Dunkin Donuts for 2 years straight 3 to 4 times weekly. These people are so rude< people should have there order the way that they like. I always order a bagel double toasted light butter and small coffee, every morning its all wrong. When you open the bag butter is so thick and nasty it seems this is done to irritate me which it does!! When I let them know the manager is so nasty. Staff is asking me to move and talking very ghetto words. Sometimes they burn my bagel so hard its thrown away. Please tell your staff to please be more kind and understanding. its part of there customer service.
Address where this occurred is :650 Deleon ave Ne Atlanta ga, 30308

We went to DD at 3640 Marietta Hwy at 7:40 on 4-2. Canton Ga. we waited on service no one came. There was a girl working in the eating area on her computer, she saw us. And also a guy in the back. We call & no one came. My husband used the rest room & when he came out no one helped us. The girl went behind me & went inback. We walked out and went to 121 Marietta hwy where we were helped right away. Poor no service. Thanks for the other Dunkin Donuts. If you have a camera in store you can see what didn’t happen

The fact that you don't use the credit/debit card machines for credit or debit. You only use it for credit when peoples cards say debit. That causes fees for overdrafts because of the way that the store closes out the till.
It takes 2 days for a credit card to come out of a debit card account.
I am not going to be getting any more of your coffee or other stuff that you sell any more. All due to the way a card reader is used wrong.

The manager on 34 Williams Kelly square work every morning it have been so unrespectful,racist,and have kicking out every body and calling the police to everyone before it was okay now my friends and I are not going no more and we spended a lot of money every day.get a new manager look the amount of March and look forward to the amount now.please take any action about concerning with this morroco or Pakistan manager this is America thanks...

I am a frequent customer at the Plum, PA store. Kim and Alana always take care of me in the morning before I go to work. They are great people and should be complimented for their hard work and dedication to Dunkin Donuts.

On 03/31/2019 at 11:00 A.M. I came into the store with my wife, bought a 1/2 dozen of donuts, my wife a coffee and I ordered 2 iced teas. I came home and noticed the iced teas were not brewed properly. It looked like rusty water. I returned to the store at 11:29 A.M. explained the situation and the young man, Owen, was getting me new iced teas. When he poured it the color was still the same. He apologized and I expressed my dissatisfaction. Two older gentlemen were standing in the back watching and listening to the conversation and watched Owen not know what to do. I explained it was not his fault, someone apparently did not use enough tea bags. He did not know what to do. I explained, I am here all the time and will let the store know upon my next visit I am due 2 iced teas. He agreed made my frozen hot chocolate (Trans Seq No: 550432) and charged me for it. As a frequent and great customer and for the inconvenience of traveling back and forth, I thought it should have been on Dunkin. It was not.

Please understand I am not complaining to obtain free stuff. I would hope DD would want to fix this issue because I saw another customer go out with the same looking rusty water. Furthermore, the two older gentlemen standing in the back and watching this high school kid flounder around and not assist him is grotesquely disgusting. I hope the next time I go to DD, I will not run into a problem obtaining what I am due as I was not refunded.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call me anytime (412 889 3992) or email.

Brian Bungard

The Dunkin’ Donuts on Hamburg Turnpike in Wayne is the slowest Dunkin’ Donuts the employees sit around and don’t do their job sat in line for 12 minutes for a cup of black coffee and then had the wrong order waiting when I finally got up to the window the employee was rude and said they were making food I asked isn’t the service window supposed to be faster? And then I said I’m getting a hot black coffee not a cold one and she has the other employee to hand it to me because I didn’t like her horrible experience I will not return

Good morning, I am a paying customer of dunkin donuts on a regular basis but today I was handled very unprofessionally in regards to a order I made in the driver threw. I order 2 hash browns, 2 glazed donuts and 2 ham egg and cheese wraps, when I realized they forgot my donuts and 1 wrap I then very nicely told the woman that I was missing my items she with attitude told me to drive around and reorder my wrap. I told her I would wait til she made it and she told me no she wasn't making and I had to go around there was a line I was bringing my kids to schools and was running late she then closed the window in my face after telling me she was the manager and there was no one else I can speak to. She then sent a young man to the window to intimidate me and I told him the same. after being yelled at I asked for my money back as I was giving them back there food it was thrown back at me in my face. I was disgusted I will never go there again

I’m a reg costumer at the DDs in Lowell Massachusetts on Chelmsfotd St 01851
On several occasions I was waiting on wth very poor service, I’m disabled person,
On this day I went to DDs around 4/5pm
The female staff that had waited on me, she had to have messed up on my order several times, I became a little upset & aggravated knowing I had my service dog wth me,
The manager comes over to relieve the staff who couldn’t make a coffee to save her life.
The manager comes over to me wth this bad attitude, like it’s my fault because the staff couldn’t make a reg size coffee, I’m feeling very uncomfortable because this manager was very unprofessional, rude, & wth other customers in the store I was really embarrassed from the whole situation!!
Because all I’m asking for is to hv my coffee the way I like it especially paying $2.87
Then the manager accuses me of be intoxicaticated , I never felt so insulted in all my life, then the manager tells me My dog which is a service dog & tells me my service dog not aloud in the store!!
That’s just one of many complaints & rude service I’ve received, This evening I went to the same DDs & order 2 coffees & 2 egg& Chez English muffin ,& 2 muffins..
I get to window & the only made 1 of 2 egg & chez English muffin, every thing rung up on the register, except for the sandwich tht they forgot to add to my order, now aftr sitting at the driive thru window & now I’m told the reg dwn, so I Said well I just bought $15 wth of items!! I’m usually at DDs 2/3 a day !!!
Instead of the staff just telling me to take it because she couldn’t ring it up, you think staff whom knows I’m in the store a quite bit & try keep a reg customer happy, I’m told I can’t hv the sandwich, so instead of just gving it to me , she rather throw it away or she probably aye the sandwich herself!!!
The manager who manager the store is so unprofessional, just the way She dresses!!
She always outside by the dumpsters where she sittting what a pairs to me bunch homeless men, hardly ever will u find her inside the store managering, outside for hours smoking!!! I will not go back aftr the way I was treated as a disabled person

Today was the 3rd time I drove thu 588 Washington st DD, and received the wrong coffe it is a crew of three between 3-4. If I received the wrong coffe means another customer also received the wrong order. I use that DD at least 3 times a day and never had a problem with earlier shift, but at 3 on my way to work order is wrong. The price of a med coffee is pricey but dont mind paying if I can get what I ordered. I was told I got wrong order because somthing was wrong with computers.

Love Dunkin Donuts !
WE VISIT different places around Broward county TWO OR THREE TIMES PER WEEK, mainly store at 1) Oakland Park Bvld in back of the gas station- I will give 4 stars because the one emplayee that you have in the afternoon very rarely wants to make (decaf latte) but 2 out of 4 they make it.- 2) another one On Oakland Park and Inverrary, same thing always a problem to make the (decaf latte) give a 2 stars, cleanliness 0 stars - 3) UNIVERSITY DRIVE closed to NW 25TH Court , same thing, but being this one the worse ever, attention terrible, place keep dirty, employees sloopy looking , no manners to serve the public and no DECAF LATTE ever ! O stars for this one, should be closed down or change employees! is a good spot!
I have some pictures in my cell which number I can send them to?

We have 3 Dunkin Donuts here in Lancaster PA (store 346480) and the one I try to avoid at all costs because the service is slow and they never have what you want. I feel bad for the employees because the manager is never there to give them the assistance they need. Well, today I went with my girls before school and there was a huge sign that said NO DONUTS TODAY - I understand stuff happens so I ordered a buttered croissant and an egg and cheese wrap and coffee - my ticket number is order 352 and my survey code is 35204-46480-1003-1895. When I pulled up they had all 3 wrong! They had a bagel ready, the guy slammed it in the garbage all pissed off and then my coffee was wrong and the egg and cheese wrap was burned!! Very frustrating since there were no donuts and limited items to sell and they still got it wrong!! I have done the surveys on this location before and I have never heard from them even when I said I would like someone to contact me. I hate complaining but I feel that the times I have had problems, no one addresses them. For me, it starts at the top. You can't always blame the employees - they usually have a smile on their faces are apologetic and try hard. I hope that this feedback helps and that they can make it better. Thank you for listening.

Jennifer Brownell
215-896-3214
386 Darlington Court
Lancaster PA 17601

Good Morning, was at a location this morning located at 103rdst N.W 7th Ave, in Miami, Fla. So I come to the drive thru and no one is behind me so I asked for one moment, as I begin to place my order I felt like I was being rushed so I said cancel my order and as I started to go through the employee who was taking my order comes out the door and say something slick out his mouth so I drive to the window to ask for the manager to see why this employee came out the back door. He wasn't carrying no garbage to the dumpster. So I go to the window and he comes to the window I ask for the manager and he proceeds to tell me he's not there so others employee's come to the window but yet this Manager name Dominque stands in the back ground and doesn't come to the window. I sit at the window and this guy comes to the window and says he's the manager still no name. I asked for corporate number he says it on my receipt and told him I didn't order anything. Long story short I left and went to another location of this same franchise owner and that's where I learned the names of those 2 managers which are Jorge and Dominque and the employee name is Gary. I would like a phone call or email from the franchise owner. I also called corporate office. I can be reached by email at lew866@gmail.com or by phone at 786-731-1769

Your store in Hardeeville, SC is terrible. There are never enough people to handle counter business. I've complained before but nothing is changing. The franchisor needs to be reprimanded. This morning I waited ten minutes at the counter and I was the second person in line! Just shut down the damn store if it can't be properly staffed.

The past 3 days I have went to Dunkin in Ooltewah, TN and this morning was the worst experience I have had out of those 3 days. Every day I have purchased a mobile order and I usually get there about 10 minutes after submitting my order and selecting "ready for pick up" The 3 days that I have been there, my coffee has not been ready and I have had to wait an additional 10-15 minutes. Today was different. The employee that was working, I believe her name was Donna. Short haired, black female. She was screaming at the top of her lungs "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus" She then proceeds to get on the phone and call someone screaming that she needed someone to come help her at the store right now. She was EXTREMELY hateful to the customers that had been waiting on there coffee for 20+ Minutes, and she was slinging things to the customers. I called the manager 2 days ago because I never got my coffee that I paid for and I still have not received a phone call back.

I was at your store in Palm Beach Gardens today at store number 302456 and I had a problem in that I was overcharged They charged my phone before I noticed the mistake I asked them to refund my card because it should be corrected I was told I had to call customer service to have it corrected It was told to me by the manager I think this wrong and I am sure against the law when you make a mistake an d will not return the money at that time I or anyone should have to call you for it to be corrected

I work right by the new dunkin donuts on lima road in fort wayne Indiana,every time I have been there 7 times now and the last time,when you order a donut the way you want it ,if they don't have it they throw in what they want. odered filled long johns 6 and they gave me 6 unfilled suger donuts, and when I went inside to complain the young girl behind the counter said they had sold the last ones to someone inside and I said why did you tell me you had some if you did not ,she told me the people on the inside get priority.so I will take my business down the street where they get the order right. Very fustraited customer, and done with Dunkin Donuts...………...

the dd is open 24 hours I go every week on Saturday morning before work for the past 1 year on a few occasions there has been nobody there but on this occasion I wait in line for 10 min only to get told "they are not making anymore sales" I tell the cashier( who is not the normal person on late night ) what does that mean? And get no response if they cant take anymore sales they shouldn't be open 24 hours and waste my time I could stop at another coffee place that I can actually buy coffee at , this happened on 3/9/19 at 2:35 am. this happened at the dd on east ridge road on the corner of Portland avenue in Rochester ny 14609

I was using your app fairly regularly and keeping between $40 and $45 on my account as I am always driving all over the state. Aside from customer service issues, the app was working ok until I reloaded it in February back to $45 and had earned a free large frozen coffee. Then the app would not work at all. I got a message saying I needed to update the app, which I did, but still got the same message. When I filed a complaint, the lady told me that I needed to update my phone to OS 6.0, but my phone updates automatically and I was running OS 8.0 and still nothing. I demanded all my monies back and my free drink which I lost and suddenly your customer service ignored me. I do not appreciate you stealing my money and my free drink, and stalling so you can continue having an interest free loan at my expense. Your customer service, products, and your tactics all suck. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau requesting a refund total of $50 covering my stolen monies and stolen free drink. You don't deserve even one star, because you are worse than Starbucks. And I didn't think that was even possible. You need to return my monies, like yesterday. None of it belongs to you, period. Tim

The customer service is atrocious as they are very nasty at the Market Square branch located in Pittsburgh, PA. They speak to you very nasty and treat you like you owe them money and won't pay. They never get your order correct and when you ask to have it corrected they get an attitude.

Manager gives away my hours to his significant other and then yells at me in front of all the customers because I said that was unfair and conflicted of interest mind u I was working there before she started so now I got transferred again because he took away all my hours to give to his girlfriend that very unfair n very unprofessional in my opinion u dnt come to work to be with ur partner it’s to work and make money also he’s very rude and definitely doesn’t know how to speak to his employees

On Saturday morning (February 16, 2019) my son and I went to the local Duncan Donuts in New Braunfels, Texas, where I ordered a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese bagel. While we were waiting, I watched in utter disbelief, as an employee picked up each item with her bare fingers and assembled the sandwich. This happened once before, about two months ago and I said nothing. Twice is just too much! I am enclosing two pictures that will prove my concerns. If that were not bad enough, you will notice her long hair is unkept and could easily get into any food product. To say this is totally unacceptable, is an understatement!. In addition, I watched as she loading each of the heating and cooking trays of food, with bare fingers.

I have worked for this company and I did not receive a check for the work that I've done I need someone to contact me immediately however they had the nerves to send me a w2 form as if i been paid and I have yet to receive a check from them. And at this point I'm thinking about talking to some lawyers if I'm not contacted.

I find it disgusting and horrifying that you have a new commercial that shows a woman who appears to look a lot like Karen Carpenter. You do know she died from Anexoria don't you? How socially irresponsible can you be? You can be sure, I won't be purchasing anything at your stores anymore. If I was her family I would sue you.

i spend 10 to 18 dollars every other day since the pearl ridge mall location oped on Oahu hawaii -i bought a small coffee - i asked for light on the ice only a little - i buy the 2 for 5 breakfast sandwich deal and a donut - i noticed the coffee looked a little low and couldve been filled a little more so i eat my sandwich and i start to drink my coffee and no BS - im a 50 yro man i like to laugh and im not a swindler my coffee was done in 4 sips a half a cup of ice - i was annoyed about it like WTH ? i bring it back and stood there trying to get someones attention , finally i get someones attention - i know theyre getting busy there -the lines are getting longer and longer in the morning - i tell her " i asked for light on the ice and i got a half cup of ice - the girl tells me ill be right with you in a minute so im standing there and i left the cup went back to table by my GF - my girlfriend is a massage therapaist at the body and mind spa at the mall so we stop here almost every other day -she puts coffee in the cup i went over to grab it the girl just put a little bit of coffee in the cup in the half a cup of ice - and says "heres a little bit more coffee" i was in disbeleif because i know coffee is a money maker like printing money - and so is baking my grandfather was a baker and he made huge money . he also sold coffee. it was insulting and here in hawaii people love to treat people like shit - i just told keep it . the worst customer service ever for a complaint i felt like i was snubbed by a child ; im not a homeless person wandering in - i spend a decent amount of money there. apparently the manager is "service to self " this happened at around 9 maybe close to 9:30am - is this behavior what dunking donuts wants where customer service is concerned ? now i feel like when i go back and i see these people; i dont like them as human beings . it was a cheaper as hell experience. i included the half cup of ice with the bit of coffee she put in it - i felt compelled to snap a picture for you - i wonder wht would have happened if i tried to get the manager and video tape her reaction? but then again im sure theres cameras - and maybe that was the manager

I am loyal and daily customer at the Dunkin shop on Spencer st Manchester Ct. I frequent the store twice a day for coffee & sandwiches. I have been a customer here for several years now so I know some of the employees names. Today I drove thru the drive thru to place my order. When the woman spoke to me I thought I recognized her voice as someone who I knew that worked there. I asked if it was Ashley speaking. She said no it isn’t and gave me her name but don’t remember. After placing my order I pulled up to the window to pay. An older woman took my money and with her hands waving in the air began to loudly yell at me saying ( Never ask for any girl here, Ashley has a man and doesn’t want you, your a nothing and u will do things my way.) Behind her all the girls were laughing and the customers were staring at this woman yelling. Now I only know every one there enough to say hi . I don’t have an interest in any woman there and have never made a pass at anyone or attempted to. I was extremely embarrassed and humiliated in front of everyone and cannot begin to understand what on Earth happened today! Needless to say I will no longer visit your stores any longer. Sincerely, Michael Brock

went to the drive thru on 2-6-2019 at 8.58 am order 159 Register #4 cashier order taker 0. ordered a Cinnamon Raisin Bagel toasted with cream cheese. and the hubby ordered a coffee (Hot). came to the window to pay and they was going to give us a cold coffee but they did fix it and give us the hot one. Then when i went to eat the bagel it was burnt i don't mean a little it was black and not edible. So I would like to get my money back for the bagel that i could not eat. I have provided all the information that was on the slip on the bag. You may return the money on a gift card or with check to Linda Miranda 9 Granite Street Augusta,ME 04330 thank you for taken the time to read and i look forward to hearing from you. Linda Miranda

you sent me a sheet with deals on Dunkin donut coffee I tried to use two of them each time I went to the Dunkin donut they said either their machine isn't working or the frozen coffee isn't ready so I couldn't use my coupons I think you owe me some free coupon is the Dunkin donut on 70 and 53rd in Bradenton Florida

purchased coffee and egg, sausage, cheese croissant #367 from w side store Fulton ny $7. PLUS mid afternoon feb 2 never been treated so rudely. no thank you the cashier practically threw my order at me (drive thru) I want a full refund I get better service from e side north in fulton if no refund I will never patronize your place and I will spread this news mail payable paulette pannozzo 87 peat bed rd Hannibal ny 13074

the apple fritters are very small with no hint of flavor sometimes burnt ,the coffee tastes watered down and cinnamon rolls are flavorless too,,,, are the employees ripping off the store as this is unbelievable

Came into food and fuel truck stop dunkin donuts. Employee (val) was extremely rude and sat at the counter talkingbto her i believe boyfriend and was very rude when inasked if i could order. This employee needs to be fired. She is not a customer friendly person. Im disgusted how inwas treated.

I was at Dunkin Donuts on December 11, 2018 at the Boston Rd, Springfield, MA location. The employee handing out my coffee through the drive through window dropped my large coffee directly into my car causing the cover to come off and cover me, my white down jacket, and all over my interior of my car. I have been trying to call corporate via the 1-800-859-5339 phone number for the last month and have not got anywhere with them. They have told me the owner of that store would contact me and still have not received a call. My car still smells like coffee that seeped into my rugs. My car needs to be detailed and shampooed. My jacket also had to be dry cleaned. Also when I went back the next day to speak with the supervisor, the girl working laughed in my face about what had happened. I expect to be contacted regarding this issue.

I have not been in a Donuts since I eft New Jersey years ago, feeling bad when you guys stopped baking on the premises. Tonight I tried again here in Downers Grove, Ill. I stopped in at 819 Ogden Ave or Rt. 34. I was immediately disappointed as he only had 6 trays of donuts out, with about 5 different tyes, about 20 to 25 donuts in all. Oh well, perhaps he ran short. I ordered two of the ones I saw and a coffee. What a disappointment. The donuts were day old or better and I had to dunk them in the coffee which seemed white like too much cream until I tasted that. It was like water. I ate a bit and left the rest an let the guy behind the counter know that there were many Dunkin Donuts along the road, but he would not see me again there. I explained the problem and he could care less, shrugging his shoulders and returning to work cleaning the ice cream case.

I made up my mind again about Dunkin donuts I guess. I jest wanted to get my word in so that jerk in the one I stopped in is corrected if even possible.

You guys once had great donuts, but like so many business, the franchises are killing you and now that you don't bake in eack place you have, I guess "stale" is the word.

R.Simeone

I have had several poor experiences with a local Dunkin Donuts establishment. The wait time is always extremely long for the few cars that are in the drive through. Often times when I place my order I have to repeat it several times before it is repeated back to me correctly, and often times when I get to the window, I still need to have them adjust my order so it is correct. I never expect perfect service and I have a very easy going attitude when it comes to customer service. I realize we are all people and everyone makes mistakes. Today I visited this Dunkin Donuts again. I place my order and it was repeated back to me correctly. I ordered a large Americano, 2 wake up wraps and a breakfast sandwich. I waited 15 minutes in the drive through, despite the fact there were only 3 cars ahead of me. When I finally approached the window, I paid using my credit card, and was then handed two bags and my coffee. The boy working the drive through was very unfriendly. I explained that I was missing my egg sandwich. He seemed annoyed and flatly said it wasn't part of my order and demanded I pay for it. I explained that when my order was read back to me the sandwich was included with the order. I was reluctant to pay for the sandwich because I was confident I already paid for it. This young teenage boy was very dismissive and insinuated I was trying to get something for free. Needless to say, I did not pay for another sandwich, and did not receive one. When I got home the egg wrap tortillas were so hard they were inedible. My coffee was only 3/4 full and I am sure it was a regular brewed coffee instead of the Americano I ordered (and paid more for). I definitely will not be visiting this Dunkin Donuts again. This establishment is located at: 1215 N. Green Bay Road, #B, Mount Pleasant Wi 53406

Dunkin Donuts
153 S.Main st
Albion N.Y
I travel the country and dunkin is always my go to. I live in Albion and this is the absolute worst facility. The most popular drinks and donut in the world and they never have. I could understand if it was late in the day and extremely busy but when you pull in at 6 am which is opening and there is no ice tea or donuts are old there is an issue. Middle of summer it is always the same thing. No we are out. Very poor set up. The excuse given is always well its poor management. As a business owner if this was my establishment there would be new changes. Right next door is a tim hortons which is always packed. Don't matter when or what day. This is a fairly new place too. Its just a shame to see another poorly run place in my small town

Regards,
Joe Schafer

Location 30 Richboro Newtown road Costumers service has to be much much better. at first . Second - They selling to costumers not fresh bagels Its not first time. Especially when ask them toasted. In Newtown we have lot of competitions You already have bad reviews Please pay attention for complains.!!!!!
With regards.

Super slow service especially when I was the only car in the drive thru line. Approx 3:30 pm Thursday on a rainy day in Leland, NC.
Only 5 donuts left and when I tried to order 1/2 dozen the cashier said guest can no longer pick the donuts in the drive thru you have to come inside if you want to pick your donuts :(
I chose 2 instead of half dozen. Donuts are not fresh very stale. Staff should not sell donuts like that. Ordered a medium macchiato took approx 8 minutes to receive also a large cappuccino that wasn’t filled. Filled halfway and the rest was foam and not the usual way cappuccino taste. At other dunkin locations the coffee is made fresh every so often, I don’t think this coffee is fresh. Not a good start for a fairly new location 3-4 weeks open. Cashier was pleasant but I don’t think staff is all on the same page.

No stars.
I was in the Dunkin Donuts at 1370 E. Main St.
Ravenna Ohio 44266 Today.
Today was the worst service I have had there.
There were 5 people working 3 in uniform and 2 in regular clothes. I had to ask the manger to stop them talking to each other and wait on me.
Then for spite I asked for a small coffee and a Vanilla Cream Donut.
The server had her back to be and sat the bag back on the counter.
when I got home I had the wrong donut.
I Know that the girl did it for spite.
Usually every time that I go in there you have to ask for people to help you.
They are the rudest and laziest people. for a food place.

With that kind of service you won't have any business and I will relate this to everyone that I know about the quality of service.
Elanor Wolner

On 08/03/18, right after my daughter Meinlise Dure was seen by her Nutritionist, I took her at lunchtime to Dunkin Donuts located at 1900 Dempster St Evanston Il, 60202 to buy a wake up wrap for her. A White female cashier took my order. We sat down to wait, then a group of people consisting of 2 White boys and girls walked in, gave their order, sat down and got their food, but not us. It's like we were invisible to her. She would not make eye contact with us.
She just focused on satisfying her White customers. Unbelievable! When I asked about my order, a male cashier said she didn't put up the order, but the 4 white people only. He asked me for what I ordered and to wait (I don't know how long!) to prepare my food. I was upset the fact that the female cashier who took my order cut me with her eyes and kept on preparing coffee for the group. I felt humiliated and discriminated against. I walked out without the food or my money back. Then once we got home, my daughter felt down and asked me do I have to bleach my skin to be treated equally like Whites? Then hours later she wrote those above. Then days later, she started referring her classmates as my white or Black friend...instead of using their names. The incident affected her and I believe she needs counseling. Justice must be served because as a African American, I am as equal as the White customers and should have been treated fairly for my money. I will hand my complaint report to my Attorney because my daughter was normal before the incident.

Went to a store today and purchased a cinnamon crumb muffin. This being my first time buying one, I did not complain when the top was hard and not crumbly at all. After eating some of the muffin I bit into something hard. It was the backing to an earring! Disgusting. I know it was not mine because I had no earrings on. Needless to say, this is the most nauseating thing I could have experienced. I have been to other stores before and this has never happened. Please let me know what your corporation will do to rectify this situation because I never expected something like this to happen at one of your stores.

Very dissatisfied customer!

I went to Dunkin Donuts drive thru this morning at 311 Springfield Avenue in Newark, NJ I ordered a coffee and a toasted bagel with cream cheese. Something told me to check my bag and the bagel was completely black. I turned around and went back to the store and told the cashier that I was returning the bagel and she responded to the girl making them, "You burnt her bagel"! To which she replied, "I didn't burn anything they came out from the back that way!" I asked her why would they sell burnt food and she said, "I'm over this." It took the girl that was working on drivethru window to stop what she was doing and making me a new bagel. She apologized for her coworker. I looked in the bagel bin and they all were burnt. Why would they sell burnt food to customers? I was insulted and truly put off. Something needs to be done. I spend too much money at DD to be treated in this manner. I cannot say that I will not go back to a DD but I will never go to this one.

To Whom It May Concern,
On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 I was made aware that a customer service rep located at 694 Page Boulevard in Springfield, MA posted a complaint about me on social media regarding an interaction I had with her on Tuesday, December 11, 2018.
I ordered at the drive thru between 9:00 to 9:30 pm. I gave my order for 2 blueberry muffins and a medium pumpkin spice iced coffee with extra cream and sugar. Once I arrived at the window the customer service rep had her hands inside the apron covering her clothes and it looked like she was scratching her stomach. As she was handing me the 2 muffins I said "Excuse me, were you just scratching under your clothes before handing me my muffins? and she said " What??" so I repeated my question. She said " No, she was cold standing at the window and just had her hands behind her apron trying to stay warm” She then showed me she was rubbing her arms.
I said ok, but as a customer pulling up at the drive thru that wasn't a good look especially because she is handling food. She reiterated again that she wasn't scratching. I repeated again I only mentioned it because it didn't look good to someone getting ready to accept an order from her. I handed her the money and then waited for her to bring my pumpkin spiced iced coffee. I told her Thank you and drove off but didn't feel comfortable about the drink because of her reaction. I felt she could have spit in it or something so I went to another Dunkin Donuts and ordered the same drink.
When I got home, I told my daughter and granddaughter about the young lady at the customer service window at our favorite Dunkin Donuts. I then poured the drink out because I told them I didn't feel comfortable having my granddaughter drink it. I thought no more about the situation until yesterday, when my granddaughter sent me a screen shot showing the customer service rep, Ashleigh Christine, who served me had posted that "EVERY SINGLE TIME she is disrespected or given attitude at work it is from a black person” and then she went on from there. I wasn't rude in any way but she interpreted it that way.
I am making your company aware because as I stated previously this Dunkin Donuts location was frequented by my family quite often and we generally purchase more than one item. As long as that person is a part of your company, we don't plan to consume your products. I know our purchases won't make a dent in your profits but word of mouth can make a difference.
I had no intentions of taking that incident any further but Ashleigh felt the need to put her misinterpretation out into cyber space. I guess she felt I would never see her posting but I did and I now would like to have something done about this situation. As I said, our purchases won't affect your bottom line but her continued presence as part of your company will. I have attached her postings.
I would like someone to contact me at 413-219-8863 after reading this to discuss the situation.
Joyce M. Wilson

I was at the Dunkin Donuts store at 145th street in Harlem at 680 St. Nicholas. I ordered my sandwich and made a change to it then I reached to pay in cash and the cashier was saying things under his breath and making side comments to the other staff members. I asked "is there something going on here?" and he said ":we have a line" in a nasty tone. I had just handed him a $20 nill to pay for my order and I said, "Give me that back" and he gave me my money back and said "You don't want it?" I said no and walked away, thinking this was the end. As I'm walking off he yells at me "Don't come back!".
I am an African American woman and I noticed at this location in a predominately African American neighborhood that staff members there tend to get short or frustrated when customers of colors are making orders. I felt that the cashier was bullying me and being very intimidating and condescending when my only goal was to order a sandwich and leave. When the transaction got to rude for me I opted to leave and likely would never have complained if the cashier had not escalated the situation by yelling across the store in front of a crowd of customers "Don't come back." He's right I am likely to never return to the restaurant and I am spreading the word for others to boycott Dunkin Donuts at 145th Street in Harlem NYC and other locations across the country since women, people of color and all customers are not respected at the restaurant.

I went to the drive thru to get coffee for myself and coworker. I waited a few minutes until I was greeted. I asked specifically for an iced coffee with sugarfree hazelnut flavor shot and another iced coffee with caramel swirl. I then drove up to the window and waiting there for approximately 5 minutes. Then the cashier told me that they were very busy inside but I was the only car in the drive thru. Two minutes later the cashier told me to pull to the front and that they would bring me my drinks. I pull up and wait for almost 10 minutes. Then the cashier runs out and asks me what my drink order was. I repeat myself and finally get my drinks. Then I arrive back to work to realize that they put sweetened hazelnut in my coffee after I clarified multiple times that I need sugar-free hazelnut flavor shot. This is the second time in a row that this has happened to me at this Dunkin Donuts and I am very frustrated!!!

We have a problem with the Dunkin Donuts in Weston, WI. It seems that the people who are processing the orders do not really read the order. Many times I have asked for a Sausage and Egg on an English muffin only to get a Sausage and Egg on a croissant. I always ask for my orders without cheese and most of the time, it comes with cheese. Today I ordered a Sausage and Egg without cheese and got a Sausage and Egg with cheese. Do we have to check our orders every time we go there?

On November 15, 2018 my daughter purchased me what was suppose to be a large hazelnut ice coffee but instead I received an ice mocha. Upon her bringing it to me as a surprise for my birthday I realized she was not given what she paid for. It was very disappointing because it was my birthday and pouring down raining and I was not going back to get it corrected. I would like for my next coffee to me on the house.

Just returned. Asked for sandwich. Weren't making any today...
Big sign $2 medium lattes. Told me I had to pay 3.19 because the manager left and didn't tell them how to ring it up. Or I could pay $2.59 for a small and they'd give me a medium.
Felt terrible for these two kids. Just didn't know what to do. Whoever manages that store should be fired. Have tried going there many times, Always a problem and many times they run out of donuts??? It's a donut shop. Selection today was sparse and it was 11:30 in the morning. Unless this store is used as a tax loss write off either get a decent manager or close it. Horrible place to go. I finally just left, no coffee, no donut, no sandwich. Giving up on it.
It's located on 242 in the Woodlands, Texas.

employee was on line off the duty have with her a Dog in the store suddenly she feel need help others co-workers, with washed her hands she stared take orders behind cash register and serving donuts to clients.
with her hair down not tied, no apron,without washed hands just like that from dropped dog leeched with boyfriend got behind the cashier register and star serving us donuts totally unprofessional, not prepared for a co, like that ? i will never go back . that store has been in my neighborhood forever, very disappointment i never image that. i

I need to speak to someone about a fraudulent charge on my debit bank card for a transaction at the dunkin donuts #346333. I have a charge on my card for $74.76!!! It should have been $3-4 dollars!! I need the money refunded ASAP This is absolutely ridiculous!! I have been a patron almost every day for the last 7 years. I called the location directly and could not get the matter rectified or speak to a manager. I will never go back to dunkin donuts, they are thiefs

Again I called Dunkin Donuts in Alliance, Ohio ( only one in Alliance on State Street) 1041 West State St. and ordered a dozen donuts and told the lady I would pick them up at 11:00am. She said she would have them ready. I get up there at 11:00 and girl working the window said we don" have the sour cream, We sold out at 7:30 this morning. My favorite. Why wouldn't they check when you call ahead . Sometimes they say "let me make sure we have them and sometimes not. Maybe because when you drive 10 miles they can assume you will substitute Which the next question. I ask her why they are out of them so early and she said they are not a good seller. Dumb answer. The business phone number is 330-823-7621. PCH 336519

Hi, I have a complaint regarding the 125 Main St Essex, Ma location. Few employees have attitude problems and I've gone that location on several occasions. When I've visited there recently to get a latte I was told that the machine was cleaned for the night. This isn't the first time. Each time I've it been between 6:15 and 6:40 pm. That location closes at 8:00pm most nights. I live in Essex. I don't think it's fair that I have to go to another location out town Hamilton that closes at the same time Essex to get latte. I'm not the only this has happened to at the Essex location. If the store is open then customers should get what they want. If the store is open until 8:00 don't clean the equipment like the latte maker at 6:15pm. One more thing it's not cleanest place like others Dunkin Donuts store. I've seen the board of health in the Essex store more than once because of health complaints and concerns because of not being clean properly and food issues.

My friend works at dd on eastern ave in Chelsea mass, he was told yesterday that his draw came up over 100 short from 6 days ago, they said they are keeping his pay, First having worked in a fast pace environment (store 24) for many years this is not how things are done, i would think that this guy is breaking the law by not counting the draw when the shift ends and allowing more than one person to use the same draw, 2nd this person came back 6 days later to say he was missing money never mentioning this on the shifts he worked prior. who is to say that this guy is not the one stealing then trying to make it look like someone else did. the way he has handle this is totally inappropriate. This guy is taking advantage of my friend who needed the job and worked for minimum wage to begin with, now this guy want to keep his pay. if i do not get a response from dd headquarters i will stand in front with a sign on saying how this guy is treating his employees. This guy should be taking a reading and informing the employee of any wrong doing at the time. no reading are being done so he has no idea when and who took the money

I am in your store in Lehigh Acres Florida, And someone came in with their dog to visit one of the employees and she was petting it. I said no dogs where to be in a business like this except an emotional support dog. She told me to talk to her Manager that the dog. 5:15 est. 10/20/18

Both my wife and I ordered breakfast sandwiches this morning she a bacon egg and cheese on an everything bagel, me a sausage egg and cheese on a plain bagel. I must say we both tasted an unpleasant flavor as if it had a sort of chemical plastic taste. Now mind you we ordered different sandwiches and yet had the same complaint, in addition, there was a very bland non-distinct flavor also. Aside from that, neither bagel was barely toasted. I feel as if these sandwiches were perhaps frozen or in the fridge past their date. I honestly would not order anything like that at any Dunkin Donuts in the future. The store is located in Robbinsville NJ on RT 130 (across the street from 1aaa drive, Robbinsville NJ. The receipt shows the following information 10/18/2018 9:19:25 Am, Drive-Thru Order:706 Register 4 Tran Seq No: 1015706, 1 Bcn Amr Bagel Everything Bagel Toasted 1 Ssg Egg Bagel Plain Bagel Toasted. Thank you for your concern in this matter.

10/14/2018 drive thru order 094
dunkin donuts 354920 a new place I live in the area . They employee at the place asked me to drive up to wait for my order yelling at me. another employee came out to give me the order I try to open the window , and she stated what that fuck are you doing , I reply what happened and she replied shot up fuck up and walked away. my order was wrong I was scare I left

I'm off till the 3rd around 4:30 in the morning Maine Street South Portland Maine I went in the store ordered my coffee and bagel through the shift manager paid she made my coffee after waiting period of time I noticed that my bagel had dropped in the toaster I waited another minute or so the person doing the food prep was busy telling a story for the second time I talked to her attention that my food had dropped in that I was waiting and she told me I would have to wait I said when you punch it in the morning you should be prepared to work she told me to kiss her ass I go to Dunkin Donuts seven days a week I spend over $70 a week this is not the first time I have received this kind of service and the verbal abuse from her is unacceptable I will be waiting to hear from someone

On October 3rd at 4:30 in the morning at the Main Street location in South Portland Maine I placed my order with the shift manager she took my payment made my coffee I waited a minute and proceeded down to the pickup I saw my bagel drop in the toaster then 3 more English muffins dropped I said excuse me could I have my food and she said you'll have to wait I said well maybe when you punch in you should be prepared to work not talk she told me to kiss her ass and threw my food at me and this is not the first time I've had to withstand her mouth I shop at Dunkin Donuts seven days a week I spend roughly 70 plus dollars a week at Dunkin Donuts and would help like that I don't know if I'll ever return I'll be waiting to hear from someone

This person named Vicky who enters the dunkin donuts at 2035 Bartow Ave the Bronx located in co-op city. She is a trouble maker. She tries to start fights with customers entering this location. Her favorite target is a customer named joe. What ever reason I have no ideal. She wants him arrested because she always stating if you hit me I will have you arrested. Whenever she sees joe in this location , she makes her business to insult him in hopes of provoking him to hit her. Something must be done before something happens. Joe states that he will find another location to go to, in order to defuse this situation. No one would like to see this happen , because no one wants to see him leave.

Ordered a sesame bagel with cream cheese, toasted and I got a plain bagel, with cream cheese not toasted and I was looking forward to this bagel this morning. The girl on the intercom seemed rushed and really did not pay attention to my order, than I pull up and the young gentleman did even say good morning, only asked if I wanted my receipt, no interaction at all. Need better customer service so that you have people wanting to come back. Thank you for hearing me out.

9-8-18
Mauldin SC store!
Reciently, Service is extremely SLOW.
Because drive through was backed up around the Bld, I went in. Gave the young girl a five dollar bill and fifty four cents for the $3.54 bill. She tried to give me $1.54 back in change. After several more minutes of her involving a mgr, I said to just give me back the $5 and I will try another day and I drove 8 miles th a Greenville store to obtain my DD!
At the Mauldin SC store, it is usually faster to park and walk in than to go through the drive through!

On Saturday August 4 we were at 61 Main st. Sailisbury Mass around 10:00 am. and we went in to order some coffee and donuts. It was busy in the restaurant. Number of customers were waiting..one of your manager on duty came up to there employees and ask what the F.... Is that customers waiting on.and this person is a manger.What kind of manger talks too there employees like that .they were small children in the store . My cousin turned around and walked, out and came too the car. And told us what happen my daughter would not allow me to go in store so I could address this matter, so I'm doing now. It is not okay to talk to your employees that way and not in front of customers.I hope someone will look into this matter, it will be a long time before I go into other dunkin dounuts again

This is a new store in our area and every time I go they don't have much on the shelf .They never have what I want..
Tonight I went there at 700 pm which is after super when many people would like to have coffee and a doughnut for desert.
THERE WAS NOT ! SINGLE DOUGHNUT TO BE FOUND AND THERE WERE NO BAGELS OR ANYTHING ELSE TO SUBSTITUTE
IT SEEMS TO ME IF THEY HAVE VERY LITTLE WHEN I GO THERE IN THE MORNING AND NOTHING IN THE EVENING THEN IT DOESNT
DO ME OR THE COMMUNITY ANY GOOD TO GO THERE.NOONE SEEMED TO CARE THAT I WAS DISAPPOINTED AND NO EXPLANATION WAS OFFERED.

Your K-cup decafinated pops spill coffee grounds every time I use them in my single cup coffee maker while others never have a problem. Thought my previous pods may be dated, since I like the product I purchased a case of them this evening, same problem, I threw the coffee down the drain and cleaned up the mess,

Discusted to say the least......

I went to the Dunkin Donuts on Weber raod in Bolingbrook and bought donuts a dozen and a hafe I asked them 32 times if they were fresh and they said yes of course. When I hot them home they were hard as a rock I called the store and they were not willing to do anything about it. They did not give me a reicpt but I told them I would bring all the donuts in and they said no? This just is not right please HELP thank you.

The dunkin donuts at Belleview Blvd in Alexandria, Virginia 22307 frequently over charges for products. It happens too frequently to be "accidental". I have gone in there and have been charged @4.00 for a small coffee. When I questioned it, the hispanic clerk argued with me that it was the cost. The Black manager had to interrupt to correct his clerk. Today, I walked in on a whimp to purchase a blueberry donut. I do not normally eat donuts but my car dealership/repair had free ones and I liked them. The hispanic clerk tried to charge me $1,79. When I questioned it, she argued, that is the price. Then when I told her to "forget it" she said it was $1.07. I am tired of having to face an ordeal each time I go in there. How elementary is it to go into a fast food establishment and order straightforwardly a donut? I own property next to your shop and it irks me that you employ theives there.
I am fed up with the poor service and the attempted theft of these hispanic clerks who, no doubt hate non-hispanics. I guess they think gringos are idiots. The manager there who appears to be from East Africa is professional and helpful, all the time.
Thank you.
/s/

Why is it that no one can get what they want at this store.
I ordered the two for $4 Med Iced Coffee with carmel Swirl
I was handed one that was loaded with milk/ cream I did not ask for
The other one I gave back no milk I was not going to pay for something I did not want I did keep one and mixed them together I am not the only one who really does not want to go to this store a longer ride to Lakehurst for coffee the right way is preferred.

Me and my wife buy dunkin donuts coffee about 4 0r 5 times a week at the emerald mall location in attelborow mass. WE both love the coffee for years the people at that location were great I never complained once well my coffee black was not hot so I went and said exsacley that and the gentleman said I can feel that this coffee is hot enough I said are you foreell and walked away icame back and he said that he took the temperature of the coffe do you believe that and it was 127 degress well I did not even know that it should be 160 I called his manager Jena his name is Anthony rodriques I am 70 years old a 100% combat wounded veteran and I lost my temper and said he needed a slap I apoligise for that he was arogang and treated me with total disrespect I can never go back to that store again because I will not let him treat me like that all he had to do was give me another coffee he caused this confrontation

Daily customer at Cheshire CT Highland Avenue location, maybe it's just today's youth but the young girl that handled my order at the window at 8:05am was just rude. Handed me my sandwich and then told a coworker my ice coffee order which she recited incorrectly so I corrected her. (3 splenda not sugar). Then she handed me the drink, I had to ask for a straw which she handed me by sticking her arm out the window while looking away. Got to work, no sweetner in the ice coffee at all..............I'm not one to complain, I know this is a minimum wage job but rudeness should never be acceptable.
On a separate note, hats off to Ellen, I love when she takes my order, always, pleasant!!!!!!

I went to the Dublin Donuts at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Ellsworth,Maine today for an ice coffee and muffin.. My order came to $8.02. I asked the guy who was waiting on me if I could please take 2 cents from the penny cup on the counter in front of the register. He gruffly told me NO! And that was all he said to me. He was extremely rude and I am very unhappy with the whole experience. I won't go there again Thanks for your time, Rhonda Harmon

For the last month I had to return to Dunkin because they didn't make the Vanilla Chai tea correctly. Most of the times it is too weak because they didn't put enough powder mix in the cup. I drink at least one if not two a day and all I want is what I pay for. I tried taking to the person that makes it in the morning and was told they could make it again. I talked to the manger and he was put out that I would even complain over such a thing or should I say that he had to listen to it. I am on Duncan's automatic refill of my Dunkin card which I will stop immediately. I have over $50 left on my card and hopefully I can get one decent cup of Chai without having to complain before the money runs out. I moved to Eliot and the Duncan that is on my way to work is located on 155 Harold Dow Highway in Eliot, Maine.
Hate complaining but if Duncan can't make sure their staff is making the product correctly they should discontinue the product all together. Run on Duncan is a good slogan considering you have to run back to get the product you pay for.

I live in Myrtle Beach, SC. I have had 5 Dunkin Donuts stores tell me that they can't make an iced decaf latte because their machine to make the decaf is broken. The one at 30th avenue told me that they would not have it fixed until they remodeled which they said would be the end of year (I was told at that store on Sunday, July 8, 2018, that the machine was broken and then she said they didn't have decaf beans.)
These are the locations. I can see one of these stores having a problem, but all of them at the same time seems a little strange and not believable.
#1 Dick Pond Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (5429 Dick Pond Rd)
#2 3rd Ave South S Kings Hwy Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (301 S Kings Hwy)
#3 30th Ave N Kings Hwy Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (3001 N Kings Hwy)
#4 76th Ave N Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (410 76th Ave N)
#5 9700 N Kings Hwy Myrtle Beach, SC 29572

I am a former employee at Dunkin Donuts... 970 Douglas pike Smithfield, RI. I have voluntarily quit as of my belief of what was being done, health wise in this store. On 7/4/18 I was told the water was brown and dirty from another employee and was shown the cup with the water in it. The manager was notified immediately and was aware of the situation. We also let him know that we had just made coffee with that exact dirty brown water . We were then told to act as if we had no clue about the water being brown. We were told to keep the ice coffee we just made (with the dirty water) and continue to serve customers. I was then told from the manager to let him know if a customer did complain to get his attention so he could lie to the customers to assure him the water wad "ok" I disagree 100% with what was happening. I did not continue my job there. This Dunkin has already been shut down by the health department a month ago due to water damage, leaks, contamination. The owner and the manager that this dunkin have no care, concern or the health and well being of others.

My son ordered his birthday cake a week in advance (even spoke to the cake decorator in person) and it was never made. We even thought maybe the dates were confused so we came back the next day and still was not made. Manager told him that it was because it was not paid for in advance. I called and was told that cake orders do not have to be paid for in advance. Manager was extremely mean! There is a lot more to this story but to sum it up a customer placed a order, order was not completed and now there is a unhappy customer and your company lost a sale. Also my son is a employee as well. Completely disappointed!!
Store: 339925
7003 Taft St
Hollywood, FL 33024
954-961-1999

Was invite by my coworker to help, celebrate her son's 22nd birthday. I traveled from Fort Pierce, FL. to Hollywood, FL. and was very disappointed that the cake that was order a week in advance was not available for the event. I didn't think that your company did bad business in that type of matter, The store manager was very unprofessional how she handle the whole thing. This is the store information list below.

Dunkin/Baskin
Store: 339925
7003 Taft St.
Hollywood, FL 33024

recently tried to use your promotion items for Medium Coffee (.99 cents) and Egg and cheese wrap ($2) also include free was home fries. Told that they could not enter in computer and that promotion ended. Coupons did not end till 7.28/18 The store was located on Hypoluxo and military Rd in Lake Worth Florida.

Hi, let me start out by saying I work near the portage, wi dunkin donuts. I usually visit the store for coffee an average of 2 times per day. the last couple of months, the service has been frustrating to say the least. There is a particular young red haired girl there who appears to always be stoned out of her mind and cannot perform more than one simple task at a time. Every time I go in there is no coffee so I have to wait to have it brewed and her attitude is terrible. When coffee needs to be brewed I have told her many times not to give me the first little bit of what is being brewed as it is often very bitter, the last time I was there she put my mug under the cofffe that had just started brewing, of course it was bitter and I politely asked her to wait until the pot was done. she started slamming things around including my cup, I guess this was an outrageous request. the last few weeks they are always short handed and the average wait time for coffee has been 5-10 min with 1 time it being 15 min. for a cup of coffee. It has gotten to the point I dread going in for coffee. If there were another alternative in our small town I would be exploring that. Increasing the amount of staff has definitely got to become a priority. 1 person cannot cook all the food, make all drinks, brew coffee and take orders. no one wants to wait 10-15 min for coffee.....then get treated poorly.

I purchased a medium hot coffee, and I became little busy So coffee became cold and I went inside the store and request please warm my coffee they microwave , But she was So rude and refused to warm my coffee . And forced to buy new cup of coffee . I said just bought this coffe from you it was already Not enough hot and it become cold fast.
But she totally refused . And said we don’t have Mucrowave .
And only offer to add little coffee in my cup , ( like I am a bagger ) but my coffee cup already filled & more than 3/4 with my coffee . So that was not work . I am a regular customer of Dunkin Donuts . And I visit most of the Dunkin’ store all over the Maryland. But that store has very Bad customer service.
Question. Coffee was already not warm when I purchesded and they badly refused with ill manner. And not admitting her fault .
What is your policy in this situation.
Only Insult the regular customer .
Very Bad store

Good Morning,
I was just as the drive thru of Dunkin Donuts on Liberty Avenue, Hillside, NJ. I ordered a large ice caramel latte with an extra shot of expresso, I got to the window and the lady handed me a medium and tried to argue with me that it was a large. I explained to her that I order it daily and I know exactly what a large looks like but she insisted. To my disappointment I paid $5.31 for my drink just to arrive at work and realize that it was not an ice caramel latte it was simply an iced coffee with no sugar. I would have gone back but unfortunately was short handed at work and could not leave back out. I stop at different Dunkin Donuts every morning and have to say that I was very disappointed with the customer service received at this location.

The managment at theD&D on bridge street Naugatuck ct. sucks.I was there today 6-15 -18 and seen two young female employees crying.The male managers especially the heaver one with the beard treates these employees like shit.this is not the first time.If that was my daughter that assclown would be cracked several times .Lots of people see it noone has the balls to say anything .Lets see how long it takes for the assclown to get fired before he gets his ass kicked!!!!.Thanks

I was treated horribly at the 66 Montello Street Brockton, MA location. I would like a call back from someone in a managerial position as this is completely inappropriate and unacceptable.

Have feedback for Dunkin' Donuts?