Dunkin' Donuts Customer Service

Contact Dunkin' Donuts Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-859-5339

Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Company is a publicly traded NASDQ:DNKN American global donut and coffeehouse chain. The parent company is Dunkin Brands, Inc. There are over 11,000 restaurants in 41 US states and 60 worldwide countries. Revenues in 2015 were reported as US10.1 billion.

To reach Dunkin' customer service call 1-800-859-5339 or find Contact Us here. To reach the CEO, Nigel Travis by letter, address an envelop with: Dunkin Brands, Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021. Corporate office phone number is 781-737-3800.

Besides the DD Perks of earning points and getting rewards, customers  order using mobile phone apps and DD Smart helps with making healthy choices. The recently added Frozen Coolatta is a popular brand. Social feedback can be submitted on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Dunkin' Donuts Contact Information

A-

8am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Dunkin' Donuts Complaints

i stopped going here at this location because of managers (big tall dude and the lady) and employees are rude and very un-professional. need to have new management and more friendlier staff.

5010 foothills blvd, roseville
ca, 95747

Rude employee and manager. Both falsified there names. Spit in my drink

Why the HELL do I have to pay $2.49 for a extra large cup of COLD coffee? I ask them time after time to make sure it is FRESH and 3 out of 5 times its warm at best. It is also Decaf which I must drink due to a A-Fib problem. I have to drive 7 miles to get it and end up dumping it. I I stopped going there due to this reason and go to McDonalds instead which,is never JUST WARM! I am so pissed over this!!

My complaint is a valid one. A homeless men frequents this location. I complained to the staff, and told that the person is human and has every right to visit. Look at my point, this person could be carrying bed bugs, lice, parasites, etc. This is a great concern to me and may affect not going to this location anymore.

I ordered a bagel with cream cheese and small coffee. When I got home and opened the bagel I was very upset. The bagel looked like all the cheese had been scraped off or just raked across the cheese. This my second disappointment with Dunkin Donut. Boo-Hoo!

your store in westislip on longisland I am sickand tired of getting steal munchins and bad services I bought munchinins on January 19 got home no one wanted them because they where steal tired of this crap you need to do something about this shop

Your location at 2035 Bartow Ave Bronx New York#2) This location has very slow service, but the most appalling is the conditions of the restroom. It is not clean, always toilet paper on floor, toilet bowl smeared with feces and on floor. At times no toilet paper available. Have to use napkins instead. No soap to clean hands. Smells of urine.

I visited the Dunkin Donuts on 2427 Boundary street Beaufort sc on yesterday (Saturday) 1/7/2018 at 630pm. The young black female in the store
did not answer the drive thru. She never responded never advised to drive up to the window or come into the store nothing. I pulled up to the window and sat there.She rudely swung her arm frowning saying rudely come inside. She was slightly busy not very busy.Nonetheless,she should have come to the window and advise that she was slightly busy and would I like to come in.Instead she rudely swung her arm frowing twice rudely saying come inside.If she cannot be cordial and professional whenever dealing with the public,she need to get another job behind the scenes.I pulled off and will never return and I will advise every family member and everyone else in my life to not frequent that Dunkin Donut store in Beaufort SC.

Employees are very rude and nasty attitudes with the customer will it Dunkin Donut I'm daily customer that her name recently she is very rude and nasty with the customer destroying and Dunkin Donut name quality and business her name is Ronnie's I apologize Dunkin Donut down Tuscaloosa is real poor customer service specially with Renee's shift

Cashier did not give me correct change. Once it was noticed I went back to the store to let her know and said that I would have to wait till later. I advised them that I was going out of town and would not be here later but I would wait for the register to be counted. She then went and got a man (he said his name was AMIN) who then proceeded to question me in front of everyone on why I just realized the issue. SO, I told him that I thought she put the funds on my Dunkin Card and once I realized that didn't happen I came right back less than 10 minutes. I also said that I come here every morning and have no need to steal $10.00 and I didn't appreciate his attitude or tone with me. The store was PC 351785 New York, NY and my cashier was Shorove A. I really didn't like the treatment or tone of the staff that see me everyday multiple times.

Dunkin Donuts located in the Trenton Train station, in Trenton, NJ : Customer Service is the worst I have ever experienced. Staff barely speaks English. The one young man that does speak English has no clue what he is doing, his customer service skills are pathetic, no eye contact, has no idea what any menu items are when you order, rude, acts like he is doing you a favor serving you. My bills was almost 10.00 for a frozen coffee, a bagel and a coffee roll. Waiting for my bagel, my frozen coffee was sitting on a ledge in front of me and it got knocked over. More then half spilled out onto the counter, the girl trying to clean it up ask him twice for help he totally ignored her then pushed my stuff in front of me and asked you ok, I said no I am not I would like a new frozen coffee I just paid 5.00 for that, he rolled his eyes and walked away. Finally a cashier came to assist and got me another coffee. The service is terrible, the food is old stale and hard. I will never go back there again, and I work across the street.

The general manager was really rude, I asked about Apple fritters and he got really rude with me. I over heard him telling a member of the crew, that he was going to fire a young lady that has serve me before because he didn't like her. I will not be business at this establishment anymore, until he has been removed. I used to frequent this location on Old Forest Rd. daily, but not anymore, I will take my business elsewhere and will pass this to friends and family not to do business there. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

I was sent an offer for 99 cents any size coffee on 03/25/2017 which it said expires on 04/30/2017, me and my daughter got a 99 cent coffee on 03/26/2017, when we went back on 03/27/2016 the offer had disappeared. I asked the person in the store why was she charging me the regular price, she couldn't answer. I was very upset that they only kept the offer for one day. Usually when they have these offers every time you buy coffee during the dates it cost 99 cents. I called corporate they didn't do anything about it.

My complaint is I went to the same dunkin donuts at least 5 times now and never have what I want in my coffee. I always order a cold caramel swirl with whip cream and they either have one or the other or are out of both. When I told the employee his response was poor management ordering. How can a company like this run out of anything with a drive thru? I ended up with a cold coffee with cream. It's absolutely nasty.

I purchase 2 dozen donuts for our office every payday (every other Friday) from the Dunkin' Donuts store on Florida Blvd at Wood dale Blvd in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. For the past 5 paydays, I have had trouble buying donuts, usually because they don't have enough of the types I want, or like today, where they told me they did not have 2 dozen donuts to sell me. This is the third time they have told me they didn't have 2 dozen for me, and on the other times I have had to get less desirable (to me) flavors to fill out the box. I don't know what the problem is at the Dunkin' Donuts but I will give it one more try next payday. If they give me the same problem I will go elsewhere for the payday morning breakfast from then on.

On Oct. 14, 2,016, I purchased a cardboard hanging car freshener. It was supposed to be a "Pumpkin" scent I hung it on the rear view mirror of my car. To my disappointment, however, there was absolutely no smell to it at all. I threw it away. The girl who worked in Duncan Donut told me to send a complaint. So, that is what this memo is about. I have no printer on my computer, so I cannot print anything from you. Has anyone gotten a refund via mail from Dunkin' corporate?

At the dunkin donuts in colorado springs, colorado, the one at 3230 Austin Bluffs Pkwy. I am writing this because i would like to be better informed on the Dunkin Donuts standard, on walking out on a shift. Especially for a shift leader. I was informed that if you walked out during your shift you were to be terminated and to hand in your uniform. An employee was the shift leader in charge the afternoon of October 5th.

An argument ensued between him and another coworker. He got quite upset, threw his things and walked out of the door. At that time there was one person left on the clock. Even though my shift was over i stayed and extra hour because i was informed its another dunkin policy to have at least two people on shift.

I informed my manager, and asked what was going to be done. (All through text and will provide if needed.) There was no follow up. Theres been tension in the store and i fear being fired. I would just like follow up on these topics. Thanks for taking the time.

My wife and I went to the Baskin-Robins and Dunkin Donuts located at 3768 Orlando Drive Sanford Florida 32773 at about 6:45 pm Monday September 26th. They had no Ice Cream, none what so ever. the person working the counter said that they just got a shipment in and it was chilling and could not serve us any. My wife and use to go B-R when we dated back in the late 70's and we thought it would be nice if we would change up from DQ, and revisit B-R, so we traveled out of our normal travel pattern to return to our old habit of enjoying the B-R flavors. Boy were we disappointed. It will be awhile before we go back there.

I love Duncan Donuts. And the food and beverage quality is excellent, however i'am unhappy how the egg was removed from the sandwich's and replaced with a fried Egg. I e-mailed Duncan Donuts and expressed my unhappiness concerning this matter. Only to get a response back stating, which Duncan Donuts in Connecticut did this happen at. I said, at every Duncan Donuts I went to in Connecticut.

That's the last response Duncan Donuts sent me. I even called Corporate Headquarters in Massachusetts, telling them how upset I was and how consumers should have been given the option of a fried Egg or Scrambled Eggs on their Bagels or sandwich's. Not just doing away with the Scrambled Egg leaving consumers in the dark. I never got a good response back in either case. I was just told the information would be passed along. In my opinion that's just a polite way of being told we're not going to change back.

Believe me if things can be dropped for whatever reason. They can be change back just as fast if they really wanted to. How tough is it to tell a consumer, "We will look into your question and get back to you with an answer within a few days." Am i asking too much?

Today one of the cashiers at the Dunkin' Donut located at 570 Sumner Ave Springfield, MA 01108 had made me feel less valuable as a customer! I got to the drive thru, placed my order with a person that was very friendly. When I approached the window this nice lady reloads my card and proceeds to charge me; she handles me my coffee and out of nowhere this other cashier shows up to the when the first cashier was trying to give me my bagel twist and she drops it by mistake because the other cashier couldn't keep her hands to her self and wanted to be nosy.

This second cashier had the audacity to tell me "If you want it you can pick it from the floor and take it, it still inside the bag"! She has no sense of respect or value for customers. I been a faithful DD perks customer since July 2015, and I had never been treated like I was less than shit! The first cashier apologize more than twenty times, but that second cashier just kept her smile and did not bother to apologize to me at all. This is unacceptable and she does not deserve to serve the public. I wish I could provide her name but I didn't get my receipt.

After she kept her smile all I wanted was to return my coffee and get a full refund for the items that I paid for. I hope this does not happened again at any DD because it will be a shame if I have to take my business elsewhere. Thank you for taking the time to read my complaint and I hope you and everyone else has a wonderful day and a amazing weekend. P.S. My DD perk account ends in 0892.

I just want to report what is happening in one of your stores, US 441 Leesburg Florida 34788. My granddaughter had worked there for about 6 months, giving up her days off due to scheduling issues. Saturday 7-23-16 a new manager came in and made it known that she would be hiring her own staff. My granddaughter worked Sunday and was scheduled off on Monday but found out from a fellow co-worker that she was supposed to have worked on Monday and off on Tuesday so she was listed as a no call no show and removed from the schedule. Is this your standard policy not to even contact the person and if so what kind of example are you setting for these young people for their future employment? I am appalled at the way this was all handled. It seems to be that whoever is over this store has some poor judgment in the hiring of managers.

The store located at 2092 Rockaway Pkwy in Canarsie is just a horror. They used to have a manager named Hmasa but they moved her to another store in Coney Island and put Amber in her place. The Coffee is horrible. You have to return it over and over and still it is terrible. The line is out the door, and customers don't even come in when they see the line is so long. We would like Hmasa to come back and bring order back to the store. Customers are going else where for there coffee. They run out of supplies all the time. Too many complaints to even list about this locatin.

First of all, my husband and I are seniors, And AARP members. We went to Dunkin Donuts #350278. We ordered two senior coffees, a coffee roll, and plain bagel. I noticed the prices and the items were added to the total, and asked the cashier if she needed my AARP card. She said no, we would have to order a donut to get a "FREE" coffee. We went in and started ordering expecting to pay less than $5. The cashier was not pleasant, she was not well trained, and was definitely not informative at all. The total for our order was $8.39. My transaction # is 892530. It is my understanding that you have free coffee for seniors. We also ordered food to go with the coffees. We were not trying to order "free coffee".

According to the cashier, we are required to order a 1.19 donut to get a senior coffee. The coffee roll was $1.79, the bagel was $2.39.We were not told any of this until the order was totaled. According to the cashier, we should have ordered two donuts @ $1.19, and we could have gotten "Free" coffees. Please explain your "senior discount" program , to your customers, and train your cashiers to provide better service. The cashier could have cancelled our and started over, she did not apologize, she was very arrogant. I am very disappointed in Dunkin Donuts. I tried to call, but the wait time was more than 30 minutes. The survey code on my receipt is 53001-5078-1202-1469.

Every morning, I walk in, NO Good Morning. They barely look up. They never make the coffee how I like it, except for one lady there who actually listens. The language barrier doesn't help. They don't even try to be nice. I have 3 Dunkin Donuts near me, but this one is the most convenient.

I ordered a large black coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, but the buyer was rude when he mistakenly give me an extra large black half milk. I called customer service to complain and ask for a refund. They did not agree with me, which will make it hard to go back again. Thought the corporate office should know.

This complaint is about the Dunkin' Donuts at 125 hancock st. North Quincy Ma. The server stuck his fingers in the cups when moving them to fill an order. This happened before and I asked the register person to speak to him, obviously that didn't happen or that didn't work. It is very difficult to determine who the manager is because there seems to be a different crew every several weeks. The customer service is horrible.

I was at Duncan Donuts (9901 Pines Blvd. Pembroke Pines, FL) yesterday to have a breakfast sandwich and coffee with a friend after taking her to her doctor appointment. I tipped the cashier a one dollar bill, despite her less than happy mood. After we sat down to eat, my friend needed a pat of butter for her bagel due to its dryness. I went to the counter asking for a pat of butter only to be told it would cost 30 cents! I questioned that, but she wasn't kidding...so I took my dollar tip out of the cup on the counter to give her the 30 cents, and then placed whatever coins I had left in my coin-purse (31 cents) into the tip cup. At this point the manager came over and asked why I took money out of the tip cup (as she immediately poured the remaining coins from it into another cup). I explained the problem. She took my 30 cents for the pat of butter, but didn't give me any butter. I asked the cashier for the butter and she said I needed to give her the 30 cents, then she would give me the butter. Crazy! I asked another employee and she then gave me the butter. Won't go there again! The food was good, but the service was very questionable.

Stopped at the Baton Rouge. La. Dunkin' Donut Store on Florida Blvd. at 11:30 am on 7/25/15. Ordered a dozen donuts and a medium sweet tea. Drove home and took the first sip of my sweet tea only to find out they gave me an unsweetened iced coffee. Before I left I told the girl thank you after spending twelve dollars she did not respond just turned away and I left. probably wont be going back. Find them very rude. Maybe after you start having to pay them 12.00 dollars an hour they might do a little better but I wouldn't count on it. Pretty pathetic service.

I was at the airport in Windsor Locks Ct. The Dunkin Donuts is thru security point and had a line of 20 people. After waiting for at least 15 min, I got my medium black coffee and a muffin. Since I know the coffee runs hot, I carefully took a sip. It was so hot it burned my mouth. Both upper lip and lower. I even kept it so I could drink on the plane but my mouth hurt so much, I had to give it to the flight attend to dump. So I spent the whole day not eating due to swollen lip and sore mouth. Like your coffee, but don't think it needs to be that hot. Thanks for listening.

Went to Dunkin Donuts store #416 at 160 Providence hwy Rt 1 , Dedham Ma 02026.. On 5/08/2015 at 1:30am to meet my daughter who helps me do to a little shopping because I'm disable in a wheelchair Paraplegic we stopped at Dunkin to get breakfast an at that time in the morning they had nothing and all the Manager an her helper/clerk with the blond hair was interested in doing was talking in there language sound like Russian so we ordered coffee an left. Me and my daughter made a full day off shopping we left around 2pm an we decided to order lunch on the way out again they were talking to another pair of older women off to the side an they ignored us for so long that my daughter went to put the grocery's in her car an come back there still talking an I'm screaming for help finally we order an # 4 an apple juice.

Ordered a black coffee foe me an an apple fritter, we left by time we got to the car we checked the bags no hash browns so we went back the manager said we didn't order hash browns i told her we ordered an #4 that comes with hash browns unless we say other wise we argue for a few because I said you charged use $5.19 what did we order she refused to give use the receipt so we wanted to charge use again for a separate order of hash browns we refused and I told the manager that I will file a complaint.

Being a foodie, I would never compromise on quality. At Dunkin Donuts, you get some amazing sandwiches, hot and cold beverages, bakery items etc. While I went to visit last week, I was greeted well by their staff. They took my order pretty quickly without me having to wait for long. Although they may be tired serving customers the entire day, they greet everyone with a smile which is very pleasing. Dunkin Donuts is the place to get some fast food which is healthy and fresh.

Have feedback for Dunkin' Donuts?