Domino's Pizza Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

227+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Domino's Pizza corporate: 734-930-3030

To whomever this may concern, I would like to make a complaint about your Shirley store in Southampton. I have had numerous problems with the store. I made an order tonight which after not turning up after an hour, I phoned the store to complain. They told me that they attempted to deliver the order to my house, that apparently they called my contact number (which they did not!) and that they knocked on my front door (again they did not). I spoke to the manager who issued me with a refund, but still I do not feel this is acceptable.

They did not apologise to me, which considering I work in a retail occupation is a standard aspect of the job. I have previous problems before. In my case I ordered many orders with mustard before, and each time my pizza came without mustard. Surely it is not that difficult to remember to put one topping on a pizza! I have even had an an occasion where a delivery driver has been an hour late because he could not find my address. I live in the town centre, and I have had many deliverys to this address.

On this instance my food turned up cold, which for a food establishment I feel is not acceptable! I am not the kind of person that ever makes complaints, but I feel in the instance it is more than called for. At the end of the day I pay money for a product, I can understand if mistakes are made once or twice, but the amount of negative experiences I have had with your store has gone beyond a joke. I hope you consider my complaints with the branch and take the appropriate action, because this behaviour is not acceptable.

Hello, my boyfriend and his whole family recently had domino's and his whole family got sick. The day after, he ate some pizza and like the rest, ended up with food poisoning. It has been a few days and they are still sick. Not too long ago I found flies under some toppings and when my dad went to complain they just said they could give us a new pizza and soda.

Obviously you guys need to enforce hygiene rules and make sure your cooks know what they are doing.

I made in order at 6:03 pm on March fifth I received it at 7 o'clock with the wrong soda I asked for Coca Cola I got orange I made to order on my phone Ruby Domino's app which means they were able to go back look at what type in and correct the order I also ordered 3 extra icings which I did not get my total came to be almost 36 dollars even with the Domino's app my order was still screwed up the app stated that my order was being delivered and clearly it took way longer than 40 minutes I feel if you order something online it should be done per your specifications I enjoy the pizza will order again well I have to call back to make sure my order is correct.

I ordered my pizza at 9:00 spoke to plenty employees and the manager he didn't even want to spell his name! The driver was very rude he called and wasn't even outside, he came minutes after 10:30 I find it ridiculous that this is my fourth time that they could not get it things right the manager hung up the phone on me claimed his name was M.D the store number is 3668! All I asked for was the store number and the manager replied go ahead and make the complaint the driver cell phone number is (347) 652-5504 NY, USA and their address is 241 Rockaway, Brooklyn New York. They honestly didn't handle this manner properly at all! My number is 678 770 3997 I am very upset and so are my children because manners did not get resolved! The number to this store is (718) 756-5666 NY, USA. You can call them and see how they speak to your customers who constantly order pizza in such a rude manner is very distrspectful on their part. I love Domino's and so do my kids but, if the manager is accepting these poor acts it's really not fair to me as a customer the driver replied this lady was crazy and never seen me a day in his life please have these employees trained the right way very inappropriate and not responsible on the managers part!

I order a pizza at 5.15pm and waited in the shop and at 5.55pm I go to the front counter and ask where my pizza is. The girl looks in the hotbox part and grabs the pizza there Which was mine and it has been sitting there for about For 10-15 mins so I wasn't impressed at all. Also the pizza was just warm. Mean while I was waiting the staff was just standing and chatting away which I was not impressed As one of the was the one who cut it and put it in the box So my question is why didn't she call my name and Take the money. I do hope this does make sense. Also I hope the shop gets told to watch what is going on and be a good team if someone is busy on the phone taking orders there should Be someone to help out.

I want personally to orderfor regular country special +garlic bread+mouse cake frompowai dominos as I am regular customer for dominos they told it will take 15. Minutes itold ok after 15 minutesthe told only pizza is ready for garlicbread it will take more 15 monutes do after my order the despatch garlicbread to takeaway so why the did like these I refuse to take order mr rakesh in powai was handling so request you nt to kept search staff as it felt a bad impression on ur dominos due to staff prblm and also I told I want complain form they told they don't have atleast u should have a complaint form

Went to the winston churchill and argentia location. I placed an order for 2 med pan pizzas, went after 15 mins to see it it was ready, had to wait 45 min until they told me they made a mistake and gave me my money back. They didn't issue me a receipt, i had my daughter with me who got really cranky. This is really bad customer service, i wanted to talk to the manager but he wasn't there. We had to come home hungry. This location had all teens working there.

it's football Wild Card Weekend January 6 2013. I went to the local Domino's at 17 74 East Little Creek Rd. in Norfolk Virginia and ordered a large pizza with anchovies I asked them to make it a little chrisp for me. without looking in the box I took the pizza and drove to some friends house to share with others. when I got there and opened the box I found out that not only was it burnt but it was dripping with oil probably from the oil from the anchovies. I was very disappointed that whoever put it in the box didn't see that was burnt and gave it to me anyway. I really expect more of a better service than that. I wound up throwing to pizza in the garbage because it was just to burnt to enjoy.

I phoned an order to the Southport branch of Dominoes Pizza and, with a friend, went to pick up the pizza. When we got home, we noted that it was burned - or perhaps reheated. In any case, it was hard and toasty. I called to complain and got the manager on line, who was not very helpful.

She kept saying, over and over, that my name was not on their order sheet, despite the fact that when picking it up, I had provided my name, as I had done over the phone. Instead of checking with the workers there, she insisted that the order was not on her computer.

It looks like the computer age has overtaken common sense or actual real work checking.

I called Domino's pizza in Paris, Texas about 15 minutes before I got someone to answer. Then I tried to called back several times to add some cinnamon sticks to my order had to call several times again. At one point I got a recording that said they had more calls coming in than they could answer. When I went to pick my order up they didn't have all my order. They made me another pizza while I wait and my other pizza's got cold. The girl that waited on my was not very friendly keep telling me they didn't get my order wrong that I only ordered two pizzas but I ordered three pizzas. Then they tried to give the pizza they made me to another customer. The whole time I was in the store not a single employee was answering the phones. At one point one of the workers step around the wall to see who was calling, said she didn't want to miss he babies calling but she didn't answer the phone because it wasn't her babies calling. This has happened before when I have tried to call. They need to hire someone to answer phones.

I recently ordered dominos online and messed up the address so i had to call and change it.and there was a situation in the shop when I called so I respectfully understood and waited on the phone for 10 minutes, Then when the man picked up the phone I told him it was next door and the porch light was on. He answered by snapping back saying "well that's not important to me and won't be any help" note this was before they even left to bring the food, the man was very rude by snapping that at me.

As much as I love dominoes, I am getting appalled by the services on a regular basis. Around August last year, I was delivered a non vegetarian pizza even though i am a vegetarian. i had raised it to the customer service team on mail and spoke to various departmental heads, but all i was told is that you have been served a complimentary pizza! following that i was denied any home delivery and the store manager AVINASH the Goregaon, Gokuldham outlet spoke to me as if i was an outlander ever since.

as if it was not enough, in a religious country like India, where vegetarianism is seriously followed, there was no gratitude given to the fact that i was served a non vegetarian pizza that too in the month of shraavan. now anytime that me or any of my relatives call dominoes, they call me back after 30 mins and tell that we cannot process your order.

Post this, i went to the dominoes outlet in Lokhandwala andheri and to the worst of my horrors, was served a chicken pizza instead of a veg gourmet pizza. The store manager Prach Gawade kept saying that i am sorry and you will get your pizza for free. which does not really solve the purpose. the vegetarians that we are, we were appalled by the derogating services.

after a lot of pleading by them, when we gave them another chance, and she replaced the vegan gourmet pizza; we were astonished to found pieces of wood where there should have been olive toppings. when i showed the same to one of the staff, she said it was olive. one of my friends who accompanied me, had swallowed the same and was brutally sick that and Prachi and the assistant store manager still said its wood. it wasn’t until i challenged them to bite and digest it that she said it was wood!!

I ask, is this how customers should be treated? in a brand name like dominos, can there be no trust? moving on, when I contacted mr Chandrakant who is the district supervisor or something; he said 'aapko free pizza mil gaya na.. aur kuch nahi milega.. aapko jo karna hai kar lo.' i am in anguish and I feel betrayed and disappointed. can you please look into this for me. I wish to take this further.

I ordered a pizza at Dwarka Delhi 110075 on 01/12/2011 vide order No. 336. Though the delivery of the pizza was on time but the contents were disgusting and meant to be thrown into the garbage or else could have been health hazardous. Certainly there was a huge time lag between the preparation and the delivery of the pizza. I am astonished, how this so called a leading food products company could deliver smeared eatables. Perhaps this might be the policy of the company to amalgamate abject items with the freshly prepared to fetch money.

I called dominos and ordered my pizza i got ione of my pizzas made correctly but the other pizza was missing a topping so i called back and they were rude answering the phones both times i told them it was wrong and they need to be more enthusiastic answering the phone and they were npt polite i told them i didnt want a credit i wanted a new pizza sent and made right . They sent the new pizza and i be darned it was made wrong again i gave up i didnt call back to have it remade a second time i just am making a complaint.

last night i ordered 3 medium pizzas. one bacon and 2 pepperoni.when i opened the 3 boxes the pizzas looked beat up. the cheese didnt look fresh, the pizzas looked like off brand frozen pizzas. the box under the pizzas were soaked in grease. then i tasted them. both types. they tasted like the old kind of cheap frozen pizzas u get in the stores. all of our stomaches felt bad.my breath tasted like well, bad. u figure that one out. i called them and they said that all theeir pizzas were like that.

the manager said that she didnt know what to say. ive been eating dominos for many years. it was good, then very bad. i went to another pizza place. then the owner got on t.v. and said that their pizza was improved and the boxes had their phone number and to let them know. the pizza became their best. it was great !!!! now the number is gone from the boxes. no more comericals about it and their pizza is the worst ive ever eaten from anywhere. the employees at that store seems to have changed and doesnt care. very rude employees and the manager has no clue what to do.

i hope they get back to great.they need someone who goes to these stores without any warning and taste the pizza as a regular customer. wait in line and all. thats the only way to know. good luck. i guess im going back to pizza hut.

Prepaid for this order. On arrival at the store, my husband was told it was NOT paid for. I accessed my bank account and found that the money had been deducted. I called the store and requested to speak with the manager, but was told he was busy. The employee then told me that the order was paid for and I could return to get it. This meant a return trip (6 miles each way - total 24 miles). Hopefully on the return trip the staff will be gracious enough to be pleasant. I work in an area where customer service decides reimbursement, so let me say if this Domino's store was an example of services provided by my establishment. there would be NO reimbursement.

i have ordeted and had pizza delivered to my residence, for 8 yeard. They only come out about 100 yards short of my home. There is another way to my home that is within their delivery ratious. Tonight I ordered over $ 26 worth of good as i did last week!!!! I was called back and was informed they could not deliver my order we tried to explain to the employee that if you come in other way it is within their delivery radious, he then put on the night manager who was rude and wouldnt even listen to the fact that we order at least weekley! So no more Domino's at this Home!!!!

After being a customer of Dominos for 8 years and having delivery made to our home. We were informed that delivers could no longer be made to our residence due to it being out of the area. Our home is approximately 1/4 mile from the cutoff . After trying to explain that the other route to our home would put us in the delivery area the manager informed me that the district manager would not allow it . Being in the restaurant business myself I hope that any employee I have would be a little easier to deal with or more understanding to the needs of our customers .

I ordered two large pizzas neither one had no sauce over cooked taste horrible my roommate was sick to stomach for four hours I liked to send the rest of this crap to the CEO on that stupid commercial make him eat the rest of this crap this pizza their selling us is dog crap.

I ordered a cheeseburger pizza and a chicken caberna for pick up.I was told it would be 25 min as i got there 30 min later it still wasn"t ready i waited for 20 more min they were out of the chicken cabanera the pizza was burnt bad.i have been a domino"s custamer for many years now after last night i don"t want to go back. As i was waiting for my pizzza i saw 3 people say there pizza was wrong 2 walked out from waiting to put in a order and as i got there i had to wait almost 10 min to have to be helped. the store is on tuttle ave and 12th st in sarasota fl i go there a lot and i never have any problem but this was not acceptable my pizza was free but as i got home to eat it was not worth the wait morel ess to be burnt badly.

I and a friend ordered dominos last monday we done so at 3:15 am we were waiting for age and o at 5 am i called up this is the time dominos is due to close when we called up it said that the store was closed and so we assumed we wouldnt get our pizza and so went to sleep the next morning i woke up to texts from the dominos driver at 5:30 o i didnt get my pizza and was charged.

I just ordered a pizza from the university store in Durham,nc.When my pizza gets here it is the wrong pizza, so I called the store to let the manager know that I had paid for the pizza already with my credit card.They act as if no mistake on their behalf had happen and they guess someone would be back out, I will no longer be doing business with Dominos. Thank you. Mr. Kelly

I placed my order over the phone, the lady said it will be ready in 15 to 20 minutes. I get to pick up my order the store the first thing I see is a employee standing in front of the store smoking a cigarette. talking on his phone in some foreign language, then he comes in the store and starts bossing people around and yelling in a foreign language to some and the girl behind the counter says it will be 10 more minutes we have to make one of my pizza's because they only made 3 of the pizza's or my 4 pie order. so I was not very happy with the waiting and in the 10 minutes I waited the man did nothing but talk on his phone.

Pizza was in prices stacked on top of one another. I put the pieces back together to form a pie and was actually missing a piece. Call and talked to manager who flat out said she didn't believe me and that her driver would not have eaten a piece of the pizza? I would certainly hope not. She offered to remake and deliver another pizza but I do would prefer not to eat anything they made me after our conversation. Manager was very rude! I took pictured of the pizza but I am not able to attach

Hi , myself Harshal Joshi from India, I have ordered 1 cheese burst pizza for our guest from thier chinar park out let through online order, later on my wife noticed it that pizza was not a cheese burst but a simple one, we could not make it out since kids at home had it.. We had immediately called their outlet to lodge a complaint but no one had picked up a call. We are really upset that after paying a full price for Cheese burst , we got a normal pizza. We did not expect this type of service from them.

Davenport Iowa dominos general manager was just arrested Thursday charged with 2 felonies one of which was identity theft. So how long has people in davenport been giving this guy their credit card and other info so he can steal their identity? He is also being deported so dominos supports employing illegal aliens? In the past 5 years he has employed at least 2 convicted child molesters. So customers should have been made awhere that the person delivering their food to maybe their children or around their children is a convicted child molester. That’s just a community danger right there but dominos seems not to care. Is this really the image dominos wants to put off. Great owner u got in Scott ocel

We ordered 2 large pizza’s from your store #4931 on 2/23/2014. They arrived burnt. I called to complain and request a credit back to my credit card. The manager on duty said that they could not credit my card back, that they could only give me a credit for another pizza,and that I should call the next day. When I called the next day the manager ( Allen) was not in. The manager on duty said he would give Allen the mesage and that he would get back to me. I have not heard from anyone. I have just gotten my credit card statement and I did not get any credit I would appreciate your looking into this situation and credit my account back for the 2 pizza’s. I don’t think that Ishould have to pay for such awlfull pizza. I also think that you should look into the fact that these pizza’s should have gone out the way they did. What happened to quality control?

We have ordered several times from Dominoes at 1230 Rose St, #a, Elgin, SC. All orders were delivery and all were terribly slow, but the last one took over 1 and1/2 hours to get to us. Guess what? By then it was so cold it was ridiculous. If that’s the way you operate your business we can just switch pizza stores. Maybe you should look into the management?

When I first moved to Leeds, Al, I wasn’t disappointed that there were very limited pizza delivery options because I have always been a Dominos customer. After a trip to San Francisco I learned that I could re-create the best pizza I had ever had through Your build-a-pizza option. Time before last that I ordered, my pizza arrived completely smashed up and when calling the location, they informed me that it wasn’t their fault. If it’s the driver’s fault, then it’s their fault because he represents your company.

Almost 2 hours later, I received a replacement pizza from a driver with a bad attitude. The last time I called to order, I was at work one block away from my house and I was placing two separate orders. One to be delivered to my home for my daughter and her sitter and one to be delivered to my place of employment. I was going to be paying for both purchases. After confirming my order and hanging up, I immediately received a call back to tell me that the they told them not to complete the order because “they were too busy to do two deliveries.”

Needless to say, I didn’t have good come from Dominos that night. Then, today, I ordered online. 45 minutes later, my order arrived and it was wrong. So I called. The guy informed me that I hadn’t placed my order right and they fixed it exactly as they had received it. I had the confirmation though stating what I had ordered and his response was “well, what do you want me to do about it?” ….. “Um, I want you to fix it.” Very disappointed and at the point of writing off your company altogether if this is the service I will continue to receiver. Your local offices are the representatives of your company and if they won’t take pride in their job, then who will?

Have feedback for Domino's Pizza?