Customer Satisfaction Results

Domino's Pizza

Complaint Department

Filed by arisha ohagan on Jan 21, 2015
Consumer Rating

I and a friend ordered dominos last monday we done so at 3:15 am we were waiting for age and o at 5 am i called up this is the time dominos is due to close when we called up it said that the store was closed and so we assumed we wouldnt get our pizza and so went to sleep the next morning i woke up to texts from the dominos driver at 5:30 o i didnt get my pizza and was charged.

16 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Domino's Pizza?

Compare Domino's Pizza to Similar Fast Food more...

Domino's Pizza Customer Feedback Trending Now

93 Domino's Pizza consumers have created complaints against Domino's Pizza to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Domino's Pizza complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Domino's Pizza corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

We ordered a large pizza and got a medium ordered pepperoni. It was spicy, too spicy. Was not asked if we wanted thick or thin. Then took 10 tries to spell the name of my street to them, then they got someone else to get the address which they still got wrong. If they can't understand what is spelled out to them why have them answer the phone. Very angry since I spent over $22 for this pizza where if I went to another store would have only paid $9.99. What a rip off! I will never order from them ever again.

Consumer Rating

On the 8th of April I ordered a pizza deal on the phone I paid by Debit card the delivery man brought a machine so he did it once and said it hasn't worked Soo he did it again how ever I went shopping with my boy by card was declined when I've searched on line you had infact taken the payment twice taken me over my limit which I then recieved charges by my bank I'm very distressed and up set by this a treat of £20 has cost me £70 when I spoke to the store they were rude hung up said call back did not I am very upset as this is not fair to me.

Consumer Rating

I placed a delivery order at 4:26pm on Sunday 4/19 to the location on Elgin in Houston Tx. The estimated time for my delivery stated 24-34mins. After I looked at the time, it was 5:16pm in which I contacted the location to get the ETA on my delivery since it had been well over 45min and I live only a few minutes away from the store. When contacting Dominos Pizza, I requested to speak with a manager. The manager Erica got on the line I asked about the order, and she said it was on the way. I explained it had been almost an hour at that time. She then got rude with me and said it can take up to 2 hours. I asked for the corporate number she said "call corporate they don't do deliveries" and hung up. My delivery did not arrive until 5:36pm and was cold. I am very displeased about my order and customer service, I will never order from that location again.

Consumer Rating

I tried to place an order online but I could not get the order to go through, so I called the dominos on Eastern Ave and Serene in Las Vegas Nevada and placed my order for 1 large pepperoni pizza a Large Cheese pizza an order of cheese bread sticks 1 cookie and 16 wings along with 10 ranch dressing. When the gentleman asked me if I was paying cash or card I told him cash he read me my total at $73.00. When I hung up the phone I told my fiancé the total when he brought it to my attention that seemed very high so I called back . The gentleman who took my order originally answered I asked to speak to a manager. Daniel answered the phone instead of him asking me what the issue was he told me he ran a discount and my new total was now $61.00.

I asked him if he cared to hear what the issue was and he didn't want to hear, then corrected his words by asking what the issue was. At that point I clearly knew I was speaking to someone unprofessional and I didn't care to explain to him what the issue was. When my order arrived the total was $73.00. I didn't want to make the delivery guy feel uncomfortable so I payed him and immediately called the store. I asked to speak to Daniel and told him what happened then he proceeded to tell me he had no idea who I was and started laughing at everything I had to say. I asked him for the General mangers name and number and he didn't want to give me that information. I then called the dominos in anthem village and spoke with who I believes name was Dave and he gave me all the information I was looking for as well as ringing up my order because I explained to him how over priced I thought it was and sure enough my order should have been no more than $61.00 which was the amount that Daniel the manager was suppose to "discount" my order to.

I can not believe the amount of unprofessional I had to deal with from someone who is suppose to be a manager and representing your name. Not only was the food disgusting but my order was not even correct I would be ashamed if I had someone working for my business treat a paying guest such way.

Consumer Rating

I ordered pizza on 4/17/15 at 7:53pm from store #4710. As of now (9:18pm) it is STILL not here! I called the store st 8:50 and was told it was on its way. I called back at 9:05pm and after one RUDE staff member and a 10 minute wait on hold for a manager, I was told they were "busy" and its on its way. I ordered thru the app which never told me how long it would be for delivery. Currently, the app says its "deivered" yet I have no pizza. I will NOT be ordering from here again!!! This is ridiculous! Not to mention the rude staff on the phone. And since the pizza has left the store over 35 minutes ago (according to my first call) it will be nice and cold when it arrives, if it ever does! I WAS a frequent customer.

Consumer Rating

I placed an online order for collection from the shop in Wath upon Dearne - Rotherham and the total order came to £37. I rang up to ask if I got my NHS discount and the lady said yes no problem. I went back to my order and ordered a pizza legend pizza and also a meal deal which consisted of pizza 2 sides and a bottle of pop. I rang back up again and explained what I had ordered and asked if I still received my discount and they still said yes.

My daughter went for the order and because she also works for the NHS she took proof of her NHS card. When she went to collect the order it came to a lot more than what was specifed online.
She said that she had her NHS discount and they said she couldnt have more than 1 discount per order. She explained that she was told on the phone that she could have the discount but they argued and said no she couldnt and that they would not say that. She came home with 1 pizza legend and 1 other pizza but no sides, which were cold by the time she got home, because of the delay of the conversation in the shop.

I rang up the shop and explained what had gone off. They put the manager on who I must say was the rudest person I have ever spoken to. He said that I should be grateful at what I received and that I was practically a liar and no one in the shop would tell me that I would receive the discount. After around a 10 minute discussion he hung up the phone on me. I have never known customer service like it, plus I paid £25 for 2 pizzas which were cold and the toppings were not even what I ordered. The shop is placed in Wath upon Dearne - Rotherham.

Consumer Rating

I was ordering a pizza at the domino"s pizza at #ueen and Berkely st. On Camera. The supervisor on duty pocketed the money I gave him for my pizza. I asked him why he was putting it in his pocket as opposed to the cash register. This created quite a bit of controversy. At that point it got out of hand. I asked for my money back and it was given. However his employees started to insult me. It included giving me hand gestures of the inappropriate manner. Later on, the supervisor shoved me off premises. This was all caught on your survellience camera's. I called the police and their is a reference. I am going to retain a lawyer to this matter and will eventually be making a formal assault charge against the supervisor and your company. This incident was all on your video footage. What has upset me the most is that the local authorities made this out to be petty. The camera will tell the story however in a different light. Tomorrow morning I will be making a formal complaint to the toronto police department.

Consumer Rating

They burnt my bread stick's my pizza wasn't made right I asked for extra pepproni and didn't receive my extra and I called to tell them they preceed to argue with me I order once a week from dominos I know exactly what my pizza should be I order the same pizza each time I'm so angry and disappointed! This was Saturday April 10th at 8:00 pm in Elkins West Virgina.

1 customer agrees with this feedback

Consumer Rating

Absolutely disgusted. WILL NEVER order Dominos again. Ordered online and order did not go through so was charged.......THEN ordered AGAIN and charged AGAIN. Phoned local Burleigh store and told it would take over 30 days to get money back. MONEY TAKEN AND NO PIZZA total of $95.70. 3 kids to feed and EASTER LONG WEEKEND!!!!! Who can afford to just throw money away. Store manager could not even understand him...no customer service. PIZZA HUT and PIZZA CAPERS you now have new customers. I am also taking this to the OMBUDSMAN. Thieves!!!! As you can see I'm THOUROUGHLY DISGUSTED. Thinking of going to the media about this too.

Consumer Rating

Ordered food then made another order for nachos. First order came stone cold pizza was hard every thing was disgusting i always order from Domino's and this time really disappointed still waiting for my nachos would like my money back will not be ordering from there again!

Consumer Rating

My daughter placed an order on line . After 35 to 45 min she called the Dominos West where we live . They told her it must have went to the East store . She proceeded to contact that store by phone and was told it was there . She ask when it was going to be delivered and was told she could either come and get it or it would be two hours before they would bring it. I drove 16 miles round trip to pick it up. When I walked in a young person was sitting on the counter where Pizza is made in the back . I ask and got the Pizza telling them I would not be purchasing anymore Pizza's from Dominoes. The two hour delivery was ridiculous . I do have a problem with someone sitting on a counter top where Pizza is made.

Consumer Rating

As a working mum, ordering a pizza at 8.14 in the evening and then, 45 mins later having to call to be told it would be an extra hour, its not acceptable. Nearly £ 22 pounds later, and with 2 kids to feed this is a joke. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but its one of those, when you really feel let down after having to tell the kids ( as they're falling asleep on the sofa!) that they cant eat just yet!! How am i supposed to keep two 4 year olds up, long enough to get dinner!!

Consumer Rating

walked into the store located in west frankfort Illinois and witnessed the manager, who i learned was named Brian Carter, screaming at the employees and calling them "retarded" and "fucking idiots" and just being an all around nasty person. i will definatley not be a returning customer.

Consumer Rating

States on the Online website that the Dominoes Located in Huntsville Texas Store Number 6632 Closes at 1230am on Sundays. I Called and they stated they have never closed at 1230 its always been 1200. I believe this is false advertisement and want something done. I would like to find out why i was denied the opportunity to order food during regular business hours. Store Manger that would not talk to me was Justin O'Mara.

Consumer Rating

My husband went inside to order a pizza and some wings and the lady named Courtney Prescott cursed at him started talking loudly among co workers about my husband and continuously cursing. No truly unacceptable I would like something asap!

Consumer Rating

The staff was not wearing gloves while preparing food. On March 28, 2015 at 9pm, I went to pick up my carryout order and i observed the staff walking around with dough on their natural hands, tossing it. Another employee was putting toppings on dough, and she too was not wearing gloves. I asked for the manager and was told that she had left for the day. I asked the same female employee "Why wasn't anyone wearing gloves?" She proceeds to tell me that , "They are not required to wear gloves"! I don't understand! I thought all food preparations required the use of gloves and hair nets! This is very NASTY and UNHEALTHY!

Consumer Rating

At 6:15 pm mountain time I went online and ordered a Hawaiian and stuffed bread sticks. This was the first time I have ever ordered on line so I was interested in the time line that came up on the website. I tracked the making and baking of my pizza, according to the time line my pizza left the store at 6:45, at 7:30 I called the store (#7501) (801-418-1100) and talked to the manager on shift. I asked where my pizza was, he informed me that the driver was also delivering another order at the same time as it was on the way to my house. I live less then 5 minutes away from the store. When I asked how much longer I would have to wait he could not tell me. When I asked about the fact that the website said my pizza would be there in 31 to 45 minutes from the time I ordered it, He told me that Corporate could not tell them what they could do in their store. When the pizza was finally delivered it was COLD and the driver had the nerve to ask why we were not tipping him. I do not think that I will ever order online with Domino's again

Consumer Rating

We have always since moving here ordered from your Peters creek location. We live 3.2 miles away. We were told we now live where no one delivers! We have not moved our home in the year we have lived here! And they said Corporate would FIRE them if they delivered after 5. On a SATURDAY Night at 6:00 and the sun is shining! What exactly is the problem? You should not advertise delivery if 3.2 miles is to far for your drivers on a sunny evening! VERY VERY dissatisfied person. My childcare center will never be on your order form again do believe me when I tell all my employees and friends about this! What a sad day when a delivery place stops delivering, are you planning on remodeling your parking lots for dine out?.

Consumer Rating

Domino's has block me from ordering online with any of my credit cards.Why is this ? Is my fault that your delivery people on three separate occasion forgot to bring my credit card receipt for me to sign.They left me with my order and said they would be back.Which none of them ever return to me with a receipt for me to sign.So why should I get block or penalize for your Domino's delivery people incompetence. Plus the Domino's store manager should make sure that there delivery people have the credit card receipt when they leave to deliver the orders.The Domino's store who responsible for this incompetence is Store #3646 1111 Pennsylvania Ave Brooklyn, NY 11236 (718) 272-1212 Reply back at Ngp590@yahoo.com

Consumer Rating

Domino's has block me from ordering online with any of my credit cards.Why is this ? Is my fault that your delivery people on three separate occasion forgot to bring my credit card receipt for me to sign. They left me with my order and said they would be back. Which none of them ever return to me with a receipt for me to sign. So why should I get block or penalize for your Domino's delivery people incompetence. Plus the Domino's store manager should make sure that there delivery people have the credit card receipt when they leave to deliver the orders. The Domino's store who responsible for this incompetence is Store #3646 1111 Pennsylvania Ave Brooklyn, NY 11236.

Contact the Domino's Pizza Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Domino's Pizza. What is their corporate mailing address?

• 30 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr
    • Ann Arbor
    • MI 48105
  • I want to call the Domino's Pizza customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

(734) 930-3030
  • I need to visit the Domino's Pizza company website. What is their website address?