Domino's Pizza

Complaint Department

Most Popular Complaint about Domino's Pizza

Posted by arisha ohagan on Jan 21, 2015
Customer Rating

I and a friend ordered dominos last monday we done so at 3:15 am we were waiting for age and o at 5 am i called up this is the time dominos is due to close when we called up it said that the store was closed and so we assumed we wouldnt get our pizza and so went to sleep the next morning i woke up to texts from the dominos driver at 5:30 o i didnt get my pizza and was charged.

8 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Domino's Pizza provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Domino's Pizza?

Customer Satisfaction Results
1.84 out of 5
1.84 out of 5 Stars
62 Consumer Reviews

Domino's Pizza
Contact Information

I want to write a letter to Domino's Pizza. What is their corporate mailing address?

30 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48105

I want to call the Domino's Pizza customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

(734) 930-3030

I need to visit the Domino's Pizza company website. What is their website address?

More Domino's Pizza Complaints

Customer Rating

After being a customer of Dominos for 8 years and having delivery made to our home. We were informed that delivers could no longer be made to our residence due to it being out of the area. Our home is approximately 1/4 mile from the cutoff . After trying to explain that the other route to our home would put us in the delivery area the manager informed me that the district manager would not allow it . Being in the restaurant business myself I hope that any employee I have would be a little easier to deal with or more understanding to the needs of our customers .

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I just ordered a pizza from the university store in Durham,nc.When my pizza gets here it is the wrong pizza, so I called the store to let the manager know that I had paid for the pizza already with my credit card.They act as if no mistake on their behalf had happen and they guess someone would be back out, I will no longer be doing business with Dominos. Thank you. Mr. Kelly

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I ordered two large pizzas neither one had no sauce over cooked taste horrible my roommate was sick to stomach for four hours I liked to send the rest of this crap to the CEO on that stupid commercial make him eat the rest of this crap this pizza their selling us is dog crap.

Customer Rating

I placed my order over the phone, the lady said it will be ready in 15 to 20 minutes. I get to pick up my order the store the first thing I see is a employee standing in front of the store smoking a cigarette. talking on his phone in some foreign language, then he comes in the store and starts bossing people around and yelling in a foreign language to some and the girl behind the counter says it will be 10 more minutes we have to make one of my pizza's because they only made 3 of the pizza's or my 4 pie order. so I was not very happy with the waiting and in the 10 minutes I waited the man did nothing but talk on his phone.

Customer Rating

Pizza was in prices stacked on top of one another. I put the pieces back together to form a pie and was actually missing a piece. Call and talked to manager who flat out said she didn't believe me and that her driver would not have eaten a piece of the pizza? I would certainly hope not. She offered to remake and deliver another pizza but I do would prefer not to eat anything they made me after our conversation. Manager was very rude! I took pictured of the pizza but I am not able to attach

Customer Rating

We have ordered several times from Dominoes at

1230 Rose St, #a, Elgin, SC. All orders were delivery and all were terribly slow, but the last one took over 1 and1/2 hours to get to us. Guess what? By then it was so cold it was ridiculous. If that’s the way you operate your business we can just switch pizza stores. Maybe you should look into the management?

Customer Rating

We have just ordered 2 large 10 slice pizzas from dominos Oldham they sent us medium 2 8 slice pizzas so we phoned dominos Oldham I spoke to a young lady first that admitted that they had sent the wrong ones out then passed me over to the assistant manager (Chris) which was very rude to myself and saying that he checked the order and it was right I hope that dominos monitor the telephone call and record them Im not happy with the service that I got and think this Chris needs retraining or moving off customers service

Customer Rating

I called a total of 7 times before getting an answer that was at 6:30 it is now 8:46 and I have still not receive my food.

Customer Rating

I ordered a pizza at 8:11 pm on 2/24/15 to 4545 Detroit St. Beaumont, Tx 77703 and the Pregnant women and 2 year old child did not receive it until 9:44 pm . could you please explain Why? I was doing a kind gesture without informing the receiver but i am really upset she is 6 months pregnant and her baby is 2 that is unacceptable . you probably do not care but i do want you to know . It was the Dominoes on Lucas in Beaumont , Tx honestly about 6 blocks from delivery address . and i was a kind gesture i was doing or i would have dropped it off myself!

Customer Rating

Tonight I tried to order a ham and pineapple pizza from your value pizza range, along with 3 others. We have a voucher that is valid until 8/3/15. Even the manager could not honor this code 506581. I find this appalling and false advertising. He tried to explain that you have the right to change at any time. This is disgusting practice and you have just lost a family of pizza lovers who have been buying dominoes for many years from the Kedron store in Brisbane. We live close to several other outlets who will honor their advertised prices. It is reprehensible that your company would stoop to such low level behavior. This very poor attitude negates all the good that we have experienced. Yes, the price is still only $5.95 - allowed under the extra value code, but it is the principal and belies belief that this would happen at all, let alone for a $1 difference.

Customer Rating

I placed my order online, like i always do as i travel the southeast frequently, from store number 5250 in baton rouge LA and i ordered a pasta and bread sticks with extra sauces. my delivery time was to be 28-38 minutes. i placed my order at 7:18 order number 425537 i had to call them an hour later to see if something had gone wrong. After waiting through the ridiculously long recording a male answered the phone and when i asked him if they were running behind or if maybe my order had a problem his response was " ya.... i guess we are haha" then when my order did arrive it was cold and had no silverware - no sauces - so i called back in and got a lady this time. i was obviously upset and all she kept telling was the number you are calling from is no the number for any order we have.

finally she stated she would have someone bring me my stuff but if it takes another hour to get here it wont be worth it. I know these people only make about 8 dollars and hour but when i was working in the food industry as a young man i had pride in my work and respect for other and i also this little thing called common sense i guess that is just to much to ask for in this day and age. i would not recommend this store to anyone and suggest everyone else stay away from it. i am an avid lover of pizza and pasta but i will be getting it from somewhere else from now on...

Customer Rating

order came to 26.95 had a 50.00 could not cash my 50.00 this was a pick up with a customer behind me ?????? change would have been a 20 and 4 ones . said he was the owner also . for being an owner it took 15 min to take my order . owner not good for buisness lost mine.

Customer Rating

Use I uses to work at dominos pizza at Stoney creek store number 7749 in Whitsett nc I'm no longer an employee there but im still a customer right right. I orders Parm bites with no garlic and got garlic on them I understand mistakes happen so I had to wait another 10 to 15 mins for them to be remade and made right so while the rest of my order is getting cold this could've been prevented I tell you how for one theres a new guy in the store only been there three days ok and I'm sorry to say a new person on the ovens and this is his third day that's a problem for the reason of it is you don't put a new person on the oven on there third day being there although I used to work there I'm still a customer I didn't get a sorry about your mess up or asked to if I wanted anything extra this is poor customer service Stoney creek is one of the worst stores around it's ran poorly all starting with the management the management stinks the store manage has never trained anybody at that store she always gets here shift runner to show how new employees need to do things there way and not the right way that store is nothing but a joke.

Customer Rating

Just spent 30 some dolors on pizza because online coupon wouldn't work was for 1 large amererican legends and 2. 20 oz drinks for 7 bucks I feel lyed to by your online deals im good coustomer to the local dominos over any of the other pizza shop around i felt your best deals I think I'll take my buiness else were and let my friends kn how been treated to I'll stay with ur company if u can help strait out call 3046720185 or email ty have good day

Customer Rating

As much as I love dominoes, I am getting appalled by the services on a regular basis. Around August last year, I was delivered a non vegetarian pizza even though i am a vegetarian. i had raised it to the customer service team on mail and spoke to various departmental heads, but all i was told is that you have been served a complimentary pizza! following that i was denied any home delivery and the store manager AVINASH the Goregaon, Gokuldham outlet spoke to me as if i was an outlander ever since.

as if it was not enough, in a religious country like India, where vegetarianism is seriously followed, there was no gratitude given to the fact that i was served a non vegetarian pizza that too in the month of shraavan. now anytime that me or any of my relatives call dominoes, they call me back after 30 mins and tell that we cannot process your order.

Post this, i went to the dominoes outlet in Lokhandwala andheri and to the worst of my horrors, was served a chicken pizza instead of a veg gourmet pizza. The store manager Prach Gawade kept saying that i am sorry and you will get your pizza for free. which does not really solve the purpose. the vegetarians that we are, we were appalled by the derogating services.

after a lot of pleading by them, when we gave them another chance, and she replaced the vegan gourmet pizza; we were astonished to found pieces of wood where there should have been olive toppings. when i showed the same to one of the staff, she said it was olive. one of my friends who accompanied me, had swallowed the same and was brutally sick that and Prachi and the assistant store manager still said its wood. it wasn’t until i challenged them to bite and digest it that she said it was wood!!

I ask, is this how customers should be treated? in a brand name like dominos, can there be no trust? moving on, when I contacted mr Chandrakant who is the district supervisor or something; he said 'aapko free pizza mil gaya na.. aur kuch nahi milega.. aapko jo karna hai kar lo.' i am in anguish and I feel betrayed and disappointed. can you please look into this for me. I wish to take this further.

I ordered 3 pies of pizza and a lava cake. On e pie was not cooked
Meaning it was dough!. I called to tell them that and was hing up on by three people.
Not one person I dealt with could give me good customer service. The only thing the manager
Could say yes over and over. We had to wait over two hours to get our refund. Completely unprofessional

Customer Rating

I ordered a pizza at Dwarka Delhi 110075 on 01/12/2011 vide order No. 336. Though the delivery of the pizza was on time but the contents were disgusting and meant to be thrown into the garbage or else could have been health hazardous. Certainly there was a huge time lag between the preparation and the delivery of the pizza. I am astonished, how this so called a leading food products company could deliver smeared eatables. Perhaps this might be the policy of the company to amalgamate abject items with the freshly prepared to fetch money.

I called dominos and ordered my pizza i got ione of my pizzas made correctly but the other pizza was missing a topping so i called back and they were rude answering the phones both times i told them it was wrong and they need to be more enthusiastic answering the phone and they were npt polite i told them i didnt want a credit i wanted a new pizza sent and made right . They sent the new pizza and i be darned it was made wrong again i gave up i didnt call back to have it remade a second time i just am making a complaint.

last night i ordered 3 medium pizzas. one bacon and 2 pepperoni.when i opened the 3 boxes the pizzas looked beat up. the cheese didnt look fresh, the pizzas looked like off brand frozen pizzas. the box under the pizzas were soaked in grease. then i tasted them. both types. they tasted like the old kind of cheap frozen pizzas u get in the stores. all of our stomaches felt bad.my breath tasted like well, bad. u figure that one out. i called them and they said that all theeir pizzas were like that.

the manager said that she didnt know what to say. ive been eating dominos for many years. it was good, then very bad. i went to another pizza place. then the owner got on t.v. and said that their pizza was improved and the boxes had their phone number and to let them know. the pizza became their best. it was great !!!! now the number is gone from the boxes. no more comericals about it and their pizza is the worst ive ever eaten from anywhere. the employees at that store seems to have changed and doesnt care. very rude employees and the manager has no clue what to do.

i hope they get back to great.they need someone who goes to these stores without any warning and taste the pizza as a regular customer. wait in line and all. thats the only way to know. good luck. i guess im going back to pizza hut.

Customer Rating

I ordered you're Dominator combo on 4-12-13 and when we received it at first everything seemed fine til we started to break into the cinna stix the "icing" was upside down and we thought nothing of it until we saw that it was ranch that actually poured out. So I called the store to see if we could get this resolved by getting a new one with actual icing this time and instead I got handed to the store manager. So I explained again and she was just very rude about it saying that she would just credit me for the ranch. I had to reexplain to her and she just said the driver must of got them confused but she'll credit me an icing. So I asked if she could just send a new one like I originally wanted and she angrily grunted and said fine it's going to be 45 min to an hour and asked for my address then hung up. No apologies or anything. I've already had several issues with this store from wrong toppings or a clump of hair on my pizza and each time nothings resolved. I can not order from this store for months but when I do it never fails that something happens which I can understand and hope to get it resolved but no, the associates and now seems the manager just have no respect for the customer. I understand that in the 10 min of receiving my food they got busy but to honestly make me wait an hour for cinna stix with icing not ranch is to me even more horrible customer service. It shouldn't take that long to fix something that they messed up in the first place since I've already paid an have now waited more than an hour for these cinna stix. Please do something because this feels worse than when I got a clump of hair on my pizza and nobody wanted to discuss it with me, they kept hanging up on me.

Customer Rating

I have called Domino's Vasundra Enclave, New Delhi branch at 5.30 pm today dated 04-05-13 and booked the order of Rs. 336. I was waiting for an order and called at 6.15 pm about delivery they replied there is no ordered booked of yours and When i asked why, he replied to connect with his Manager and put the phone at side. This is how they response to the customers and this is not the first time with Vasundra Enclave, New Delhi branch always I don't get the delivery on time and very poor response.

I hope, you will understand your customers problems and find out the solutions.

Thanks & Regards,

Vineet Gupta

Customer Rating

I ordered a steak & light green peppers handmade pan pizza online around 730pm. When my pizza got here there was only green peppers & cheese on it. I called & the girl that answered kept asking me was I sure & I said yes. Steak is brown & there was NO MEAT on that pizza!! When I called them it was 8:10pm. At 9:00 I call asking ti speak with the manager & where is my pizza. He wanted to tell me how after I called they got super busy and he doesn't have but one driver. I decided to go to the store & HE HAD JUST PUT MY PIZZA IN THE OVEN!!! I was highly disgusted & him & the girl that answered the phone thought it was funny.

Customer Rating

My neighbor and I ordered a bunch of pizzas and sides tonight and there were many mistakes. She ordered 2 mediums and got 2 large instead. We have kids and can not wait for new pizzas to be made. My pizzas, I ordered 2 pizzas one thin one hand tossed. My hand tossed came home and was thin and I ordered green olives on it and got green peppers. The pizzas were all doughy and you could tell because they were stuck to the box. We are not happy with the order and we live about 25 minutes from the store so didn't think of checking them and couldnt go back to get different ones.
Linda Sizemore
715-891-8091
3012 Juniper Tr
Sayner WI 54560

Customer Rating

I waited and hour for my pizza I called them after tracking my order on lineit said the driver left at 8:19 to deliver my pizza to my house and my house is 2 blocks from dominos so I waited for 10 minutes and they didn't call so I called amd the lady that answered the phone said he had just left so I waited 10 mimutes went past and noone called 15 minutes went past noone called so I called and asked to speak to a manager and then the phone hung up I called back and told her the phone hung up and she proceeded to tell me that they were very busy and to call back tomorrow because the manager only spoke to customers in the morning so I asked for the number to make a complaint and she said 1800dominos but that was just to find a location then the driver called at 9:02 saying that they were out side I ordered my pizza at 7:49 so why does it take that long if the driver left out at 8:19 aaccording to the tracker

Customer Rating

neptune city , neptune nj. manager frank. every time I order a pizza .I ask for a real pizza . i like it cut like a real one with slices.
it never happens . on line, call in order its always the same. they will not do as i ask. then I get attitude. I Have had it. pizza hut I guess is my best bet. please know . You have lost a good customer for life. I work at hospital 24 hr shift when I come home all I want is some thing easy
This supposed easy task has turned into a major pain in my ass . HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO CUT A PIZZA LIKE A PIZZA AND FIND A HOUSE. please no

Customer Rating

I recently ordered pizza from dominos pizza when the driver arrived at my apartment first of all he did not want to come to my door he wanted me to come outside where he parked his car i then let him no that i would not come down to him that he would have to deliver the pizza to my door he then stayed buy his car for about a good 10 minute before he came to my door when he got to my door i opened the door and he shoved the pizza in my hand and called me stupid and he then expected me to show him my i d since i was paying with a credit card i let him no i dont want the pizza nomore i just felt like that was really bad customer service and mind u i order from dominos pizza all the time and after today they will never get my business again.When i called the store and told them what happen and i didnt want them to charge my credit card they gave me the run around then told me they already charge my card and they were not givingmy money back i then ask to speak to a manager they kept me on hold for 30 minute before the assistant manger got on the phone and told me that was to bad they dont give refunds.So basically i had bad customer service with dominos pizza decided i didnt want the pizza and still got charged for it.I have never received such bad customer service in my life

Customer Rating

I ordered my pizza at 9:00 spoke to plenty employees and the manager he didn't even want to spell his name! The driver was very rude he called and wasn't even outside, he came minutes after 10:30 I find it ridiculous that this is my fourth time that they could not get it things right the manager hung up the phone on me claimed his name was M.D the store number is 3668! All I asked for was the store number and the manager replied go ahead and make the complaint the driver cell phone number is (347) 652-5504 NY, USA and their address is 241 Rockaway, Brooklyn New York. They honestly didn't handle this manner properly at all! My number is 678 770 3997 I am very upset and so are my children because manners did not get resolved! The number to this store is (718) 756-5666 NY, USA. You can call them and see how they speak to your customers who constantly order pizza in such a rude manner is very distrspectful on their part. I love Domino's and so do my kids but, if the manager is accepting these poor acts it's really not fair to me as a customer the driver replied this lady was crazy and never seen me a day in his life please have these employees trained the right way very inappropriate and not responsible on the managers part!

Customer Rating

To: The Director, Dominos Pizza, Customer Care. I am a senior citizen. On 20/11/2011, I ordered pizza from your outlet at Kohinoor Hotel Building, Prabhadevi, vide Order no. 308. I had emphatically requested the server, to get me the pizza cut into 8 distinct pieces and accompanied by 6 packets each of Oragano and Chillie Flakes. The delivery arrived in 20 minutes, when I checked with the boy he confirmed that pizza was cut into 8 pieces and that there are 6 packets of Oragano and Chillie Flakes. Just as he left, and I opened the box I found to my dismay that the pizza was cut only into 6 pieces and accompanied only by 2 packets each instead of 6.

Immediately I called up the outlet, they admitted the mistake and said 6 more packets of Oragano and Chillie Flakes are being sent urgently. About 20 minutes lapsed, but nothing came, so I called up again and was informed that the boy was on his way to deliver the same. Till writing this note I have heard nothing further. This is a gross deficiency of service and that the outlet people were lying in giving me wrong information.

From my telephone no. with your outlet, it can be vouchsafed that I have been a loyal customer for the past about 10 years. With this incident I am not only disappointed with the service but cannot figure out as to why your people should dish out lies for a very petty thing. Before I reluctantly switch over my loyalty to some other provider, I thought of lodging this complaint with you to see whether it is being adequately addressed to.

Customer Rating

Driver shows up banging on the door very very loudly when i asked why he said oh i do that to make sure you hear me people fall asleep
So i leave a comment about the incident manager stephen calls and says oh i tell him to do that
Then i said fucking so he telks me dont talk like that then he starts talking over me. You people beat on my door like crazy then the manager agrees with the driver banging on the door like a crazy person what is wrong with you people have respect for other peoples household and think how would you feel if i show up at 10:00pm at night banging on the door like a psycho.

Customer Rating

Tonight I ordered a delivery from the Dominos store in Palm Beach, Gold Coast, Australia.
I am completely unsatisfied with what I received however, half the toppings were missing on one of the pizzas, while a few were missing on the other, I was delivered the wrong dessert, and less chicken wings than I ordered.
Not only I, but my family, are completely unsatisfied with the service we have received from this store.

Customer Rating

I called the dominos pizza on pimlico in lexington ky to order pizza and the rep that answers the phone tony wants to lecture me telling me i have to give them a tip. I don't care if i work for the company or not. I'm not made of money to hand out tips. That was rude. And I'm never ordering from dominos again

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by just ask on 09/04/2013 at IP address 66.87.105.148 using our dominos pizza complaint form. This opinions contained in this dominos pizza customer review titled, "haggling about tips" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

Hi, I had visited one Domino's center yesterday night and ordered a pizza and coke. When I checked with the sales person regarding corporate discount as I'm working with Sapient they told me they don't have any corporate discounts. When I asked him to check the same with his supervisor, he gave me 15% discount on the Pizza. Today I visited the same Domino's center and ordered one pizza and coke, again faced the same trouble with corporate discount. First sales person told me that they don't have any corporate discount and when I told him yesterday only I got the corporate discount from the same center he offer me a 10% discount where as I'm entitled for 15%.
With this compalint I want you to make aware that your centers are cheating the customers who are not aware of the % of discounts you offer for your corporate customers. I really felt very bad with this incidence. Its really a very serios question on the credibility of domino's and its centers. Being a regular customer to Domino's I'm aware of the discounts and all and prefer Domino's over Pizza Hut but seeing such cheating happening with people on the discount part I prefer to keep distance from Domino's now onward and prefer Pizza Hut. They are not that good in services but they take the responsibility what they do and provide.

Also want to share the address deatil of the outlet I visited:

Domino's Pizza I. Ltd, First Floor
No 17 Brookefield Oad Whitefield Bangalore.

Even I was surprised with the conversation with the incharge of the center. When I told him I would register a complaint against such act you people do. He said no one takes such thing seriously and all complaints would routed to him only and no action would be taken on that complaints.

Companies Like Domino's Pizza