Customer Satisfaction Results
1.88 out of 5 Stars
118 Consumer Reviews

Domino's Pizza
Complaint Department

Welcome to the Domino's Pizza company complaint page. Here you can file a complaint against Domino's Pizza online for poor customer service, billing problems, or report a rude employee. If you need to contact the Domino's Pizza corporate office with your feedback, there is information listed below including mailing address, customer service phone number, and support email address.

Have you had problems with Domino's Pizza?

Compare Domino's Pizza to Similar Fast Food more...

Top 118 Reviews about Domino's Pizza

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Domino's Pizza customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

On March 29, 2016 at 5:40 pm I called Dominos Pizza at 714-525-5811 located at 122 W. Commonwealth Ave. Fullerton, CA and actually I asked my son to place the order. He is 16 years old. He spoke with Joanna and she hung up on him. He called again and when he asked her to repeat the specials, she hung up again on him. This was absolutely rude. I called for the third time and asked her why she hung up twice, she replied that she couldn't hear anything, which it is a lie.

Then I said I want to order for delivery and she put me on hold for about 5 minutes then hung up on me. I called again and I asked her not to put me on hold but she not only put me on hold but transferred me to another incompetent employee named Jose. He placed the order and kept repeating the order wrongly, at the end he said I would get the pizza in 30 minutes and he was going to hang up when I asked him, "are you going to ask me how am I going to pay for the pizza and wings?"

I gave him my credit card number and he couldn't write the right numbers. I was very frustrated so finally he charged my credit card. my sons and I waited for 45 minutes and called again, Joanna put me on hold again, made me wait like 5 minutes and I have to call again, I asked her again not to put me on hold I just wanted to know when I was going to get the food and she said 'I DON'T KNOW" can you call the driver?

I asked, she responded HE DOESN'T HAVE A CELL PHONE, I couldn't believe what she was saying and I told her that I was having a really bad service and she was being so rude I was going to complain with the manager, she says go ahead his name is Jose. I hung up and then I called again to cancel my order but another lady named Leslie answered. When I asked her for Joanna she said Joanna was in the back. She asked me why I was canceling and I explained, she apologized and she told me she would call the driver. I thought he doesn't have a cell phone, I told her, then she put me on hold, again, and later she said "oh yes, he doesn't have a cell phone." Who in the world doesn't have a cell phone working as deliverer? that is NOT credible. Then Leslie apologized and said I could keep the food since the driver was lost somewhere and that they were going to give me a credit for $5.00 dollars.

Today in the morning, I called to speak to the manager Juan and the lady on the phone said he wasn't there and he will come in the afternoon, then she asked my name, when I told her my name she asked me in a way rude, "what do you want?' why do you want to talk to him?" I asked her "are you the manager?" no right? she said no, but I need to know why are you looking for him, she replied. That was very rude? What kind of employees does this store have? I told her I did not need to tell her anything that I was going to call back in the afternoon. I did, and the incompetent same employee Jose said that Juan the manager is not there and when I asked for the manager last name he said why? we are busy and he hung up.

By the way, the pizza and wings that I was supposed to get, NEVER ARRIVED. This means that indeed they contacted the driver to cancel the delivery. Please I am very upset and frustrated for the horrible service, rude employees and an imaginary "manager" this STORE #7846 has and for the BAD experience my kids and I had when we were expecting to have a nice family time waiting for the food that NEVER ARRIVED.

Upvote (0)

On March 11, 2016, at 7:57 AM CST, I was sent an email telling me that my Domino's Pizza Profile had been successfully updated (even though I did not update it). Someone hacked into my account and changed my email address. Here is issue number one: If someone knows or guesses your password, they can log into your account and change your email without any type of verification. This is a HUGE security issue! It should not be that easy to change your account email.

I tried to log into my account with my current password and using this new email and, of course, they changed my password as well; I wasn't able to log in. I called Domino's customer service number (provided in the email) and reported the issue. I had to give all types of personal information (oh, NOW they try to care about security). They said that I would receive a notification once the issue was resolved, letting me know that my account had been fixed.

I can't remember if they said my account would be reset or closed but either way, here I am 12 days later, and I still have not been notified; the issue still remains. Here is issue number two: I have personal information on my account (address, phone number) as well as three credit cards attached to the account. That is enough for someone to do some real damage! Yet they could care less about that and are taking their sweet time to resolve this issue.

In the meantime, I've been contacting them and sending out warning messages to other customers on Twitter. Twice, I've received the same, generic copy and pasted response from them in a tweet. They can't even give me a personal response to such a serious issue?

Three times, they've told me to contact them via a form on their website and they attach this link: http://bit.ly/dpz_cares. How ironic that it ends with "dpz_cares" because obviously, corporate does NOT care. Here is issue number three: The first time, I did fill out the "Contact Us" form (via that bit.ly link) (that was on March 11, as well). However, I have NOT received a response to THAT inquiry either. All I received was a generic "Thank you for contacting the Domino's Pizza Customer Care Team. We have received your additional comments and have reported them to the appropriate person." This was at 8:47 AM CST on March 11.

I replied to the auto-response email received on the 11th and received another auto-response on March 12, 2016, 5:29 PM CST, "Thank you for contacting us at our World Resource Center. As one of our valued customers, your concern is extremely important to us. I have reported your comments to the appropriate department for review and I am requesting that you are followed up with as quickly as possible."

Apparently, they're very confused regarding the meaning of "as quickly as possible." What does it take to get a response or to get help from this company? Their customer service is a joke. Their website security is a joke. Their social media managers are a joke. To top it ALL off, I had a free pizza on my account (probably why it was hacked in the first place) and I'm sure that is gone and will not be given back to me.

I've also searched for others on Twitter who may have had a similar issue with a hacked account and indeed, I found MANY others with the same issue. Some people said it took weeks to get help with their hacked account and others never got help at all. You, Domino's, should no longer be in business!

Upvote (0)

I ordered a traditional Double Bacon Cheeseburger pizza for my husband, that normally comes with a sauce dressing... but there was no dressing. Furthermore, he found a hair in his pizza while eating it.

Upvote (0)

I ordered my pizza 6:19pm in the Bronx ny white plains Rd location and never received my order it's my sons birthday and wanted to order his favorite pizza and wings but now he is disappointed I tryed calling the location but no answer for the past 2 hrs I just want my money back this is unacceptable! Next call is going to Domino's corporate offices!

Upvote (0)

28/11/12 friday @ 21:30 pm, I made phone call to Ipswich dominos store for a pick up order where I spoke to a male staff, who was very unhelpful and not clearly spoken and hug up on me twice. I then drove down to store and spoke to manger ( jimmy ) and explain what had happen. That same time a young male Indian spoke out and said I was the one who hug up on you and would not listen and I couldn't under stand his language. He was rude again in front off other customers and soon manager ( jimmy ) replied sorry for what his staff had done and if I wanted any pizza of drinks.

I have said no because, of the rude service that your staff gave me over the phone I will go some where else, And I will make a complaint about the service over the phone to the Domino's Pizza corporate headquarters. This has never happen to me ever, I hope that the Indian staff member who refuse to give his name (male) and manager jimmy make sure this will never happen again or process for a English course or people skills training program to better the service in Ipswich store.

Upvote (0)

The pizza was delivered on time and everything on that end was good. The pizza was so spicy that my lips are swollen. I ordered 2 large pizzas, the first one was cheese and half sweet green peppers. The second one was cheese and all sausage. Its the sauce. As I was eating the cheese would fall off in spots exposing just the bare pizza slice with sauce. I saw a bunch of little spices all over the pizza, like it was mixed in with the sauce. It was hot pepper. I remember this because my dad used to use it all the time on his pizza slices when we would all go out for pizza when I was younger. I have a very sensitive stomach and can only eat sweet sauce or it upsets my stomach for 2 or 3 days following when I eat. So I called back the domino's in Watertown, CT. 860-274-0808.

I asked to speak to a manager just to see what happened, and the young man on the phone said "umm I can't do that, what is the problem cause I can help you.." I said really? Ok. The sauce is very spicy and my lips are numb. Did someone screw up something or did someone do this as a joke? So he puts me on hold for awhile, comes back and says. Get this. "Maybe you have chapped lips because it was cold out today" ... I said kid can you put a manager on, I can't talk to you anymore. So he goes yup and starts to laugh as he puts me on hold. So after a few minutes a young girl picks up the phone and goes Hello? I said who am I speaking to? She said" who am I speaking to?" I said look at the caller id and it will tell you who this is.. I then said how come you are a manager and you sound just like the girl that delivered my pizza? And she was 16 maybe 17 if that? She had nothing to say because it was the girl who delivered my pizza.

And then they hung up on me. Quite a fun night. I got ripped off for 30 bucks because my pizza sucks and can't eat it and now I may have to go to the ER because my lips are swollen and red as hell. WTF! All cause some young kids thought it was funny. Nice. I am 39 yrs old. I don't need this crap..stay away from this store Domino's in Watertown, CT.

Upvote (0)

When I first called for a delivery they told me they weren't delivering at the moment because they were too busy. Then he asked if that was really a segment. They said well we deliver but it will be an hour. I said OK I'll walk down and get it placed my order. I logged 20 minutes out of my way to get the pizza I wanted a pineapple and jalapeño pizza. Got home open the pizza there's just jalapeños on it when I walked out of my way there and walked home to get the pizza because they own it went. I called to complain and the kids said oh did I forget to put the pineapple on it. I'll refund you your money this is happened before. I ordered from the old colony Road in South Boston Mass.they are not running in place correctly.

Upvote (0)

Online it said my driver Mu's favourite pizza was peri peri beef, but when he got here he said that it wasn't and dominos just put it in for him. I feel cheated and lied to.

Upvote (0)

Last week Friday 13 November 2015, I ordered 2 large take way pizza's from Domino's Fishoek. I was asked to choose a free pizza as part of the deal. I choose a Fiery Hawaii, the lady read back my order and confirmed. The delivery guy arrived, I paid, he left. When I bit into the pizza I found it to be a normal Hawaiian. I called the Fishoek branch the lady said sorry, but cam we bring back the pizza then she will let them make the right one. I said no, she then said, she will send the driver back with the correct pizza. Today I went into the store. I asked her about whay happened last Friday, she knew immediately what I was talking about and lied straight to my face asking if he never delivered. I said in order for him to have delivered, she would have had to send him, which she clearly never did. She then just shrugged he shoulders and ignored the subject. Suffice to say I will never order take out from this Fishoek Domino branch. After being lied to by her to my face then ignored I also refuse to be serviced by her again. I hate poor service.

Upvote (0)

Order Number 128389287 date 19.10.15. I ordered a takeaway Vegetable Volcano stuffed crust pizza,potato wedges and a garlic and herb dip from Dominos 9, Wick Parade, Littlehampton, BN17 7JQ and found a black hair imbedded in the pizza. I have phoned twice for a refund of £18.17 which was agreed by the manager Matt but to date no refund has been forthcoming. In view of the the lapse of time i require the refund as soon as possible together with suitable compensation.

Upvote (0)

Last night I placed an order at around 1 am in the morning with the box hill domino's shop.i was charged $32.85 for my order which Included 1 garlic bread 1 pepperoni pizza and 1 BBQ meatlovers. My order arrived promptly however I received the following: 1 garlic bread 1 mediocre pepperoni which only had 2 piece s of pepperoni on each slice and a Margarita pizza that I did nt order or want and guess what? No BBQ meatlovers pizza which I was charged $19.95 for.I rang the store as soon as I opened the box.first I was told rudely i was wrong and that's what I ordered he made the order himself : lie number 1 then I was told I must have received a BBQ meatlovers pizza by the same guy as he made it himself lie number 2 then I was told there must have been a mix up and that he would call me back once he spoke to the driver.I waited for 2 HOURS until 3 AM in the morning and guess what? No call back. Not impressed would be an understatement.fix it!

Upvote (0)

I received a pizza that was burned. I called the store I was told that the guy that cut the pizza said it wasn't burned. I explained to her that it was burned and it tasted like it's burned. she said to bring the pizza over. I explained to her I only have a 1/2 hour break if the pizza can be deliver she said no, I had to bring it over. it was really the worse experience I ever had buying pizza from Dominoes. I placed the order under my phone number 8572182646. I was a little ticked because she kept telling me that the guy that cut the pizza said it was not burn, but if you look at the attachment photo you can clearly see that the pizza is burned.

Upvote (0)

I purchased a pizza on 11 November at 9.50. The Brassall store does not answer phone calls after nine and just leave people on hold a never answer this has happened on 7 occasions and happened last night so I drove to store to order in which I watched the staff ignore the phone the worst part of this was being served by someone who wasn't wearing any shoes and then having them make my pizza this is a health and safety concern I am totally disgusted that a company such as dominos would be so unprofessional and ignore health department regulations. To make the matter worse I have called the complaints number twice and no one has bothered to return my calls.

Upvote (0)

Last night at around 11 pm I ordered 3 home delivered pizzas in a super meal deal to be home delivered. When I went to have one of my pizzas for lunch today the whole pizza wasn't cut. I then called Emerton dominoes and spoke to the manager Birju and he said I needed to bring the whole pizza back to the shop in order to get a new one. I said to him that I paid for home delivery and I have recently had spinal Surgery so I can't get out. So now I cannot get a replacement pizza as I can't get out. I am very disappointed with the service and if this cannot be resolved I will be switching over to Pizza Hut. Next and final step is calling the complaint line, but good luck with that.

Upvote (0)

This is a complaint against the GM at my son's place of employment. Evelyn is the GM at the south cross and Pleasanton location she a very bad GM my son had been working there since 2014 and was written up for a insubordination in a situation that never should have happened. He had already finished his work and was told by a manager Nicole to just wait and she would clock him out. Nicole did not back up my son when asked then was told to sign paper work stating he did this. Your GM Evelyn saw he was on the phone waiting to be clocked out and wrote him up not knowing that Nicole had told him to wait. Now my son gave his two weeks notice and long behold when he gave this in writing now he was given extra hours... Now after he had been asking for more than one day of work. This manager should not be in this field of work she does not have the skills or lack of skills to run this place. I believe Evelyn should be fired. She is a very unprofessional person.

Upvote (0)

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 I placed order #685920 at 6:53 p.m. using the Dominos app. The app provided a estimated delivery time of 41 to 51 minutes. I called at about 1.5 hrs after placing the order to find out the status and was told that the app was wrong that my order would take more than likely 2 hrs to be delivered because that was the estimated time provided to customers that place their order by phone. I waited the over two hours and called again to find out that because I had complained about the service during my initial phone call they thought I had cancelled my order. I believe my order was cancelled in retaliation to my initial complaining that it was the second time I placed an order and the delivery time was over two hours.

The first time it happened the app stated 2 hours; it took 2.5 hrs. and this second time well my order was just cancelled. I advised your personnel that I would never place an order at this location ever again. I just moved to this neighborhood and this is our local Dominos (Store # 3801) but their service is horrible, to say the least. I had to call a second time to ask if my card had been reimbursed, turns out it had not. I had to request reimbursement for an order they cancelled and charged me for...never again.

Upvote (2)

I order a pizza at 22:10, still waiting around at 00:00 still nothing, so I rang them up and said where is the pizza I order 2 hours ago, they then said it's on it's way, we'll give you the pizza and we'll refund the money! Now I have to wait till Tuesday to go back in my account and the pizza never turned up.. I'm gutted that one they have no communication skills and two that they promise you a free pizza to compensate and don't deliver!

Upvote (1)

On 05/20/15 my nephew placed an order online. We picked up the order from the location in Lancaster, Texas, at Pleasant Run and Bluegrove. When we arrived, I advised that the pizza ordered need to be paid separately. I was not aware it would be an issue to pay separately. The person that handled our order continued to state it could be done but it would be the exact amount. It appeared he was more concerned with being inconvenienanced.

Prior to dealing with him, we entered and stood at the counter without being greeted. Once he came over, he still did not greet us, appeared bothered he had to stop what he was doing. While we waited for him to figure things out, one of the young men making dough used profanity and nothing was said even though the person working with us identified himself as the general manager.

Due to what appeared a lack of knowledge in separating the order, I had requested to speak with a manager. I have yet to have a pleasant experience at this location. Each time is excessive and there are times when off duty employees hang out around the counter as well as behind the counter. Seems to be a lack of structure or taking customer service serious.

Upvote (0)

At 1:30 pm on Saturday, May 16th at 1:30PM, I went to the Domino's at 500 S Federal Highway - here in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I purchased two medium deep dish pizza's for Dinner later on. Both had Peperoni and 1 had Sausage and 1 had Mushrooms. The Pepperoni on the Sausage Pizza was rancid and I got sick. I still have the other Pizza and I called the lady manager to let her know I had had a quality problem with the meat and asked her did she want me to bring it back or what she wanted to do.

She said I had waited too long to complain to her and she will not discuss the problem and just repeatedly hangs up on me. Should I call Broward county to complain. I actually went to Broward Medical Health Center on Saturday. When I called her, I gave her my phone number as I have been your loyal customer for maybe 20+ years.

Only one time before, many years ago did I have a quality problem - it was at the same store (area) and the manager was extremely kind, cared about providing excellent customer service and we've sent many people to you and to the SR#7 (441 Store) - when you're federal hwy store really too busy. The most that I really want is for Domino's to check your supplies at your store on 500 S. Federal Hwy to check to make sure no one else gets sick. After all I am a Doctor. I think this manager is not seeing the big picture and if anyone else gets sick - it will be on Domino's. Please advise.

Upvote (0)

Ordered pizzas for our family from Lenior city Tn. Dominos, we receieved our order, and 1 cheese pizza was missing. We called, and the manager stated they would send one right out. 45 minutes later, we receive another wrong pizza... it was a pepperoni. The driver states " sorry it took so long, my manager told me I had to make 2 other deliveries first." My son cannot have pepperonis..that is why we ordered a cheese pizza in the first place.

Our family night was ruined. We are very suprised that a company could have this lack of organization, and that the management would be so unhelpful. When we called back, the manager Jesse gave the excuse that they only have one driver as the problem..we never even received the cheese pizza. I will never recommend anyone eating at Dominos.

Upvote (0)

36 minutes for 2 orders of parm bites? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I could understand a little longer wait time if the store was busy, but with the driver's cars parked out front and no one in the store, 36 minutes was WAY TOO LONG! My son walked in to pick up our order as he has done every other week for the better part of the year, only to watch the person manning the pizza oven not able to handle pulling our order from the oven. She even asked the crew lead for help and was told she could do it herself. She dropped the order all over the floor!

To top off the wait time, the crew lead's idea of 'making it right for the customer' was to tell my son "just give me ten and keep the 80 cents for your trouble. He did not ring the order in the register." NO CUSTOMER SERVICE equals NO BUSINESS!

I am SO totally disgusted by the treatment my son received (just because he was a kid?) that everyone we know will hear about this. I cannot believe that your management level staff did nothing to make this right. Is that really how you run your business? I don't know at this point if there is anything you could do to make it right for my family.

Upvote (1)

Yesterday, I experienced the worst customer service I ever received. I ordered a LG pepperoni, a medium bacon and a medium bacon with a cinnistix and mozzarella bread an boneless chicken. The order was easy online. We tracked and waited, no one came. The tracker said the driver, Samuel was here.

No one came so me and my wife called the Roslindale, MA store. It took 8 mins for the store to answer, it was 9:12pm when someone answered. We told the young lady can you please help us, we placed an order and it says we received the order but no one came. I've spent over 50$ this. Is unacceptable customer service! The lady said that they only have one driver please can you be patient he has like 6 orders, so me and my wife waited another hr. I even went outside waited to give the store a break.

Another 45 minutes passes by my wife and I are saying this has never, happened before, so we call an it takes 10 minutes for anyone to answer. We ask for the manager and asked where is our order? did the driver get lost? our food is going to be cold and she says the driver said he came to 12 American Legion Highway but he never showed. He said we said we wanted to cancel and none of this was true.

The manager sounded frustrated and promised he was on his way. I said wouldn't the food be cold? she said next time you order it will be free if you order this same order and she will make us a new order. I thought that would be the end of it, the manager had corrected the situation. She called at 11pm to let us know he had left. My sons were up cause they were starving waiting for pizza and the driver arrives exactly at 12am and when he gets there he seems high and he says sorry bro and chuckles. The computer crashed.

I told him Its been 3 hrs and he's like I'm sorry he had another person with him eating dominos pizza so he gives me the order one of the medium pizza is missing, the bacon medium pizza, and I'm thinking he probably got high and ate our food. His response for the missing box was the store is closed call my manager they'll give you free stuff you have a nice night and bro sorry again. My wife didn't want to eat cause it was her pizza she wanted.

The most disappointing experience ever with Domino's!! Will never use them again! I'll take my services to Papa John's since I never had problems with their deliveries.

Upvote (0)

Self ordered for a Non Veg Combo along with a non veg Pasta online. Transaction was done online and got a confirmation also. Same was ordered around 1700 hrs and had requested for a delivery time of 1830hrs. On calling up the Dominos local store at 1829hrs, I was initially told that the order was not received.

Immediately, was again, told that the order was received and would take another 20 mins time i.e. at 1850hrs. Moreover, was also told that, I would get a discount at the time of delivery because of the delay in processing. To my surprise at 1859hrs, my order was delivered. Delayed by 29 mins. no sorry .. no coupon .. sad experience.

Upvote (0)

I am sick and tired of the Domino's Pizza located at 2417 S. Seneca St. Suite A Wichita, Ks 67217 giving me the run around on there delivery's. They are suppose to delivery as long as you place you're order by 12:00 A.M. That's a lie! The last 3 times I have tried to order from this store after 11:00 P.M. They have some bull excuse of why they can't deliver. We use to order from this store at least twice a week. I don't know if you have new management or what, but I have had enough. I will never buy anything from Domino's Pizza again. You probably will not post this for people to see but this is why your customer rating is 1 out of 5.

Upvote (0)

I was employed at Pizza Hut. When I put in my two weeks notice and applied as a delivery driver at the Dominos Pizza on 35th Ave and Bell Rd in Phoenix Arizona. After being told I was hired and was awaiting a mvd and criminal background check three weeks have passed. I could have submitted a state mvd in under two hours yet three weeks later I find myself facing eviction because I've been unemployed a month due to waiting on dominos response. Thinking I would soon be employed I have turned down many interviews and potential employers.

Today, on Monday April 27th, when I attempted to make my situation and urgency known to the assistant manager Aaron. I was told by Aaron (theres nothing I can do to help you sorry.) now it sounds like not only did Dominos Pizza waste three weeks of my life. It sounds like now Aaron has chosen not to hire me because I applied urgency to his task.

I'm ashamed your company would be so dysfunctional and unsympathetic to new employees financial needs. I can't imagine any responsible adult that would be able to patiently wait a whole month while their bills are unpaid for their new employer to finish their lengthy hiring process. This situation your management has contributed to me being in has tarnished my family, friends and personal view of your company and as a result as a consumer we have all determined dominos is NOT the restaurant we will be choosing to frequent.

Upvote (0)

We ordered a large pizza and got a medium ordered pepperoni. It was spicy, too spicy. Was not asked if we wanted thick or thin. Then took 10 tries to spell the name of my street to them, then they got someone else to get the address which they still got wrong. If they can't understand what is spelled out to them why have them answer the phone. Very angry since I spent over $22 for this pizza where if I went to another store would have only paid $9.99. What a rip off! I will never order from them ever again.

Upvote (0)

On the 8th of April I ordered a pizza deal on the phone I paid by Debit card the delivery man brought a machine so he did it once and said it hasn't worked Soo he did it again how ever I went shopping with my boy by card was declined when I've searched on line you had infact taken the payment twice taken me over my limit which I then recieved charges by my bank I'm very distressed and up set by this a treat of £20 has cost me £70 when I spoke to the store they were rude hung up said call back did not I am very upset as this is not fair to me.

Upvote (0)

I placed a delivery order at 4:26pm on Sunday 4/19 to the location on Elgin in Houston Tx. The estimated time for my delivery stated 24-34mins. After I looked at the time, it was 5:16pm in which I contacted the location to get the ETA on my delivery since it had been well over 45min and I live only a few minutes away from the store. When contacting Dominos Pizza, I requested to speak with a manager. The manager Erica got on the line I asked about the order, and she said it was on the way. I explained it had been almost an hour at that time. She then got rude with me and said it can take up to 2 hours. I asked for the corporate number she said "call corporate they don't do deliveries" and hung up. My delivery did not arrive until 5:36pm and was cold. I am very displeased about my order and customer service, I will never order from that location again.

Upvote (1)

I tried to place an order online but I could not get the order to go through, so I called the dominos on Eastern Ave and Serene in Las Vegas Nevada and placed my order for 1 large pepperoni pizza a Large Cheese pizza an order of cheese bread sticks 1 cookie and 16 wings along with 10 ranch dressing. When the gentleman asked me if I was paying cash or card I told him cash he read me my total at $73.00. When I hung up the phone I told my fiancé the total when he brought it to my attention that seemed very high so I called back . The gentleman who took my order originally answered I asked to speak to a manager. Daniel answered the phone instead of him asking me what the issue was he told me he ran a discount and my new total was now $61.00.

I asked him if he cared to hear what the issue was and he didn't want to hear, then corrected his words by asking what the issue was. At that point I clearly knew I was speaking to someone unprofessional and I didn't care to explain to him what the issue was. When my order arrived the total was $73.00. I didn't want to make the delivery guy feel uncomfortable so I payed him and immediately called the store. I asked to speak to Daniel and told him what happened then he proceeded to tell me he had no idea who I was and started laughing at everything I had to say. I asked him for the General mangers name and number and he didn't want to give me that information. I then called the dominos in anthem village and spoke with who I believes name was Dave and he gave me all the information I was looking for as well as ringing up my order because I explained to him how over priced I thought it was and sure enough my order should have been no more than $61.00 which was the amount that Daniel the manager was suppose to "discount" my order to.

I can not believe the amount of unprofessional I had to deal with from someone who is suppose to be a manager and representing your name. Not only was the food disgusting but my order was not even correct I would be ashamed if I had someone working for my business treat a paying guest such way.

Upvote (0)

I ordered pizza on 4/17/15 at 7:53pm from store #4710. As of now (9:18pm) it is STILL not here! I called the store st 8:50 and was told it was on its way. I called back at 9:05pm and after one RUDE staff member and a 10 minute wait on hold for a manager, I was told they were "busy" and its on its way. I ordered thru the app which never told me how long it would be for delivery. Currently, the app says its "deivered" yet I have no pizza. I will NOT be ordering from here again!!! This is ridiculous! Not to mention the rude staff on the phone. And since the pizza has left the store over 35 minutes ago (according to my first call) it will be nice and cold when it arrives, if it ever does! I WAS a frequent customer.

Upvote (0)

I placed an online order for collection from the shop in Wath upon Dearne - Rotherham and the total order came to £37. I rang up to ask if I got my NHS discount and the lady said yes no problem. I went back to my order and ordered a pizza legend pizza and also a meal deal which consisted of pizza 2 sides and a bottle of pop. I rang back up again and explained what I had ordered and asked if I still received my discount and they still said yes.

My daughter went for the order and because she also works for the NHS she took proof of her NHS card. When she went to collect the order it came to a lot more than what was specifed online.
She said that she had her NHS discount and they said she couldnt have more than 1 discount per order. She explained that she was told on the phone that she could have the discount but they argued and said no she couldnt and that they would not say that. She came home with 1 pizza legend and 1 other pizza but no sides, which were cold by the time she got home, because of the delay of the conversation in the shop.

I rang up the shop and explained what had gone off. They put the manager on who I must say was the rudest person I have ever spoken to. He said that I should be grateful at what I received and that I was practically a liar and no one in the shop would tell me that I would receive the discount. After around a 10 minute discussion he hung up the phone on me. I have never known customer service like it, plus I paid £25 for 2 pizzas which were cold and the toppings were not even what I ordered. The shop is placed in Wath upon Dearne - Rotherham.

Upvote (0)

I was ordering a pizza at the domino"s pizza at #ueen and Berkely st. On Camera. The supervisor on duty pocketed the money I gave him for my pizza. I asked him why he was putting it in his pocket as opposed to the cash register. This created quite a bit of controversy. At that point it got out of hand. I asked for my money back and it was given. However his employees started to insult me. It included giving me hand gestures of the inappropriate manner. Later on, the supervisor shoved me off premises. This was all caught on your survellience camera's. I called the police and their is a reference. I am going to retain a lawyer to this matter and will eventually be making a formal assault charge against the supervisor and your company. This incident was all on your video footage. What has upset me the most is that the local authorities made this out to be petty. The camera will tell the story however in a different light. Tomorrow morning I will be making a formal complaint to the toronto police department.

Upvote (1)

They burnt my bread stick's my pizza wasn't made right I asked for extra pepproni and didn't receive my extra and I called to tell them they preceed to argue with me I order once a week from dominos I know exactly what my pizza should be I order the same pizza each time I'm so angry and disappointed! This was Saturday April 10th at 8:00 pm in Elkins West Virgina.

Upvote (1)

Absolutely disgusted. WILL NEVER order Dominos again. Ordered online and order did not go through so was charged.......THEN ordered AGAIN and charged AGAIN. Phoned local Burleigh store and told it would take over 30 days to get money back. MONEY TAKEN AND NO PIZZA total of $95.70. 3 kids to feed and EASTER LONG WEEKEND!!!!! Who can afford to just throw money away. Store manager could not even understand him...no customer service. PIZZA HUT and PIZZA CAPERS you now have new customers. I am also taking this to the OMBUDSMAN. Thieves!!!! As you can see I'm THOUROUGHLY DISGUSTED. Thinking of going to the media about this too.

Upvote (0)

Ordered food then made another order for nachos. First order came stone cold pizza was hard every thing was disgusting i always order from Domino's and this time really disappointed still waiting for my nachos would like my money back will not be ordering from there again!

Upvote (0)

My daughter placed an order on line . After 35 to 45 min she called the Dominos West where we live . They told her it must have went to the East store . She proceeded to contact that store by phone and was told it was there . She ask when it was going to be delivered and was told she could either come and get it or it would be two hours before they would bring it. I drove 16 miles round trip to pick it up. When I walked in a young person was sitting on the counter where Pizza is made in the back . I ask and got the Pizza telling them I would not be purchasing anymore Pizza's from Dominoes. The two hour delivery was ridiculous . I do have a problem with someone sitting on a counter top where Pizza is made.

Upvote (0)

As a working mum, ordering a pizza at 8.14 in the evening and then, 45 mins later having to call to be told it would be an extra hour, its not acceptable. Nearly £ 22 pounds later, and with 2 kids to feed this is a joke. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but its one of those, when you really feel let down after having to tell the kids ( as they're falling asleep on the sofa!) that they cant eat just yet!! How am i supposed to keep two 4 year olds up, long enough to get dinner!!

Upvote (0)

walked into the store located in west frankfort Illinois and witnessed the manager, who i learned was named Brian Carter, screaming at the employees and calling them "retarded" and "fucking idiots" and just being an all around nasty person. i will definatley not be a returning customer.

Upvote (0)

States on the Online website that the Dominoes Located in Huntsville Texas Store Number 6632 Closes at 1230am on Sundays. I Called and they stated they have never closed at 1230 its always been 1200. I believe this is false advertisement and want something done. I would like to find out why i was denied the opportunity to order food during regular business hours. Store Manger that would not talk to me was Justin O'Mara.

Upvote (0)

My husband went inside to order a pizza and some wings and the lady named Courtney Prescott cursed at him started talking loudly among co workers about my husband and continuously cursing. No truly unacceptable I would like something asap!

Upvote (0)

The staff was not wearing gloves while preparing food. On March 28, 2015 at 9pm, I went to pick up my carryout order and i observed the staff walking around with dough on their natural hands, tossing it. Another employee was putting toppings on dough, and she too was not wearing gloves. I asked for the manager and was told that she had left for the day. I asked the same female employee "Why wasn't anyone wearing gloves?" She proceeds to tell me that , "They are not required to wear gloves"! I don't understand! I thought all food preparations required the use of gloves and hair nets! This is very NASTY and UNHEALTHY!

Upvote (0)

At 6:15 pm mountain time I went online and ordered a Hawaiian and stuffed bread sticks. This was the first time I have ever ordered on line so I was interested in the time line that came up on the website. I tracked the making and baking of my pizza, according to the time line my pizza left the store at 6:45, at 7:30 I called the store (#7501) (801-418-1100) and talked to the manager on shift. I asked where my pizza was, he informed me that the driver was also delivering another order at the same time as it was on the way to my house. I live less then 5 minutes away from the store. When I asked how much longer I would have to wait he could not tell me. When I asked about the fact that the website said my pizza would be there in 31 to 45 minutes from the time I ordered it, He told me that Corporate could not tell them what they could do in their store. When the pizza was finally delivered it was COLD and the driver had the nerve to ask why we were not tipping him. I do not think that I will ever order online with Domino's again

Upvote (0)

We have always since moving here ordered from your Peters creek location. We live 3.2 miles away. We were told we now live where no one delivers! We have not moved our home in the year we have lived here! And they said Corporate would FIRE them if they delivered after 5. On a SATURDAY Night at 6:00 and the sun is shining! What exactly is the problem? You should not advertise delivery if 3.2 miles is to far for your drivers on a sunny evening! VERY VERY dissatisfied person. My childcare center will never be on your order form again do believe me when I tell all my employees and friends about this! What a sad day when a delivery place stops delivering, are you planning on remodeling your parking lots for dine out?.

Upvote (0)

Domino's has block me from ordering online with any of my credit cards.Why is this ? Is my fault that your delivery people on three separate occasion forgot to bring my credit card receipt for me to sign.They left me with my order and said they would be back.Which none of them ever return to me with a receipt for me to sign.So why should I get block or penalize for your Domino's delivery people incompetence. Plus the Domino's store manager should make sure that there delivery people have the credit card receipt when they leave to deliver the orders.The Domino's store who responsible for this incompetence is Store #3646 1111 Pennsylvania Ave Brooklyn, NY 11236 (718) 272-1212 Reply back at Ngp590@yahoo.com

Upvote (0)

Domino's has block me from ordering online with any of my credit cards.Why is this ? Is my fault that your delivery people on three separate occasion forgot to bring my credit card receipt for me to sign. They left me with my order and said they would be back. Which none of them ever return to me with a receipt for me to sign. So why should I get block or penalize for your Domino's delivery people incompetence. Plus the Domino's store manager should make sure that there delivery people have the credit card receipt when they leave to deliver the orders. The Domino's store who responsible for this incompetence is Store #3646 1111 Pennsylvania Ave Brooklyn, NY 11236.

Upvote (0)

I became a new fan of Domino's pizza. Today is the 2nd time I have ordered from Domino's pizza. The first time I ordered pizza my wife and I were satisfied. However, today we were not quite satisfied. I ordered two large pizzas. One of them was thin crust. The server did not mention that we are able to get 3 toppings. With the thin crust pizza we ordered banana peppers and green olives. However, what we got was banana peppers and black olives. In addition to our surprise one slice of pizza was missing. The one thing I should have done was check the order if everything was ok. I am afraid that from now before leaving the store I will double check if no slices are missing or the correct toppings. Needless to say we were not happy. The store we ordered our pizza was in Marietta on Lower Roswell. The telephone number there is 770-641-7020. Order number 222933. Server 7028.

Upvote (0)

As I sat waiting for my order of 2 pizzas, I watched the young lady working the dough. She was using her bare hands and periodically would touch her hair, forehead, cap & even her nose as she worked. She also would go to other areas of the kitchen & touch various items, then go back to making the pizza crusts. there was a young man working with her, ??her supervisor??, & as they socialized he never once said anything to her about her actions. I think this method of working with food is unsanitary, she should be better instructed & supervised. This is a shame for your Co., esp as we enjoy your pizzas very much. Thank you for the opportunity to voice my concern.

Upvote (0)

Delivery took 2 hours for our pizza. When we finally got it the pizza was cold. Asked for our money back because we didn't want the pizza anymore and we were promised the driver would return with it. Never heard from them again

Upvote (0)

Dominos pizza has been delivering to my area for years,an now all of the sudden they say they cant deliver to my area anymore. I have ordered from them on a frequent basis! I think it was wrong! They should have told me in advance of the change..i am very upset!! We are only 13 miles apart. Dominos pizza of tarboro nc, my location is pinetops nc. I would like you to tell them to start back the delivery to specific customers.

Upvote (0)

Rates -0. I ordered a pizza 2 weeks ago and it was so bad, the frozen pizza's in the store taste better. I telephoned Domino's in Dravosburg, PA and they said there was nothing they could. I asked for a different crust pizza or something, nothing. I'm requesting a refund for a different pizza. They can pull up my phone # to double check my order, which i also ordered wings that order and another wing order last week. I've always ordered from this domino's as it's at the end of my street and convenient. I also noticed for the past 2 weeks they have brown paper covering all their windows which makes it look like the store is closed. this is not welcoming and makes us wonder why the windows & door is all covered up.

Contact the Domino's Pizza Complaint Department