Customer Satisfaction Results

Domino's Pizza

Complaint Department

Posted by arisha ohagan on Jan 21, 2015
Customer Rating

I and a friend ordered dominos last monday we done so at 3:15 am we were waiting for age and o at 5 am i called up this is the time dominos is due to close when we called up it said that the store was closed and so we assumed we wouldnt get our pizza and so went to sleep the next morning i woke up to texts from the dominos driver at 5:30 o i didnt get my pizza and was charged.

12 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Domino's Pizza provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Domino's Pizza?

Compare Domino's Pizza to Similar Fast Food more...

More Domino's Pizza Complaints

Customer Rating

After being a customer of Dominos for 8 years and having delivery made to our home. We were informed that delivers could no longer be made to our residence due to it being out of the area. Our home is approximately 1/4 mile from the cutoff . After trying to explain that the other route to our home would put us in the delivery area the manager informed me that the district manager would not allow it . Being in the restaurant business myself I hope that any employee I have would be a little easier to deal with or more understanding to the needs of our customers .

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I just ordered a pizza from the university store in Durham,nc.When my pizza gets here it is the wrong pizza, so I called the store to let the manager know that I had paid for the pizza already with my credit card.They act as if no mistake on their behalf had happen and they guess someone would be back out, I will no longer be doing business with Dominos. Thank you. Mr. Kelly

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I am a long time customer, but was treated like a drive by for a special. I ordered the carryout large, 2 toppings for 7.99. I got to dominos and they had made 2 large with 1 topping each. I was given a choice, pay 7.99 for the 1 choice or wait there 20-30 minutes for a complete redo of my original order, 1 large with extra cheese and bacon. I simply paid the full amount for the extra cheese 1 topping. I felt treatment was like it was my first order and a gotcha. Never will I do business there. In fact, the 1 topping extra cheese did not have extra cheese.

Customer Rating

I ordered two large pizzas neither one had no sauce over cooked taste horrible my roommate was sick to stomach for four hours I liked to send the rest of this crap to the CEO on that stupid commercial make him eat the rest of this crap this pizza their selling us is dog crap.

Customer Rating

I placed my order over the phone, the lady said it will be ready in 15 to 20 minutes. I get to pick up my order the store the first thing I see is a employee standing in front of the store smoking a cigarette. talking on his phone in some foreign language, then he comes in the store and starts bossing people around and yelling in a foreign language to some and the girl behind the counter says it will be 10 more minutes we have to make one of my pizza's because they only made 3 of the pizza's or my 4 pie order. so I was not very happy with the waiting and in the 10 minutes I waited the man did nothing but talk on his phone.

Customer Rating

Pizza was in prices stacked on top of one another. I put the pieces back together to form a pie and was actually missing a piece. Call and talked to manager who flat out said she didn't believe me and that her driver would not have eaten a piece of the pizza? I would certainly hope not. She offered to remake and deliver another pizza but I do would prefer not to eat anything they made me after our conversation. Manager was very rude! I took pictured of the pizza but I am not able to attach

Customer Rating

We have ordered several times from Dominoes at

1230 Rose St, #a, Elgin, SC. All orders were delivery and all were terribly slow, but the last one took over 1 and1/2 hours to get to us. Guess what? By then it was so cold it was ridiculous. If that’s the way you operate your business we can just switch pizza stores. Maybe you should look into the management?

Customer Rating

As a working mum, ordering a pizza at 8.14 in the evening and then, 45 mins later having to call to be told it would be an extra hour, its not acceptable. Nearly £ 22 pounds later, and with 2 kids to feed this is a joke. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but its one of those, when you really feel let down after having to tell the kids ( as they're falling asleep on the sofa!) that they cant eat just yet!! How am i supposed to keep two 4 year olds up, long enough to get dinner!!

Customer Rating

walked into the store located in west frankfort Illinois and witnessed the manager, who i learned was named Brian Carter, screaming at the employees and calling them "retarded" and "fucking idiots" and just being an all around nasty person. i will definatley not be a returning customer.

Customer Rating

States on the Online website that the Dominoes Located in Huntsville Texas Store Number 6632 Closes at 1230am on Sundays. I Called and they stated they have never closed at 1230 its always been 1200. I believe this is false advertisement and want something done. I would like to find out why i was denied the opportunity to order food during regular business hours. Store Manger that would not talk to me was Justin O'Mara.

Customer Rating

The staff was not wearing gloves while preparing food. On March 28, 2015 at 9pm, I went to pick up my carryout order and i observed the staff walking around with dough on their natural hands, tossing it. Another employee was putting toppings on dough, and she too was not wearing gloves. I asked for the manager and was told that she had left for the day. I asked the same female employee "Why wasn't anyone wearing gloves?" She proceeds to tell me that , "They are not required to wear gloves"! I don't understand! I thought all food preparations required the use of gloves and hair nets! This is very NASTY and UNHEALTHY!

Customer Rating

At 6:15 pm mountain time I went online and ordered a Hawaiian and stuffed bread sticks. This was the first time I have ever ordered on line so I was interested in the time line that came up on the website. I tracked the making and baking of my pizza, according to the time line my pizza left the store at 6:45, at 7:30 I called the store (#7501) (801-418-1100) and talked to the manager on shift. I asked where my pizza was, he informed me that the driver was also delivering another order at the same time as it was on the way to my house. I live less then 5 minutes away from the store. When I asked how much longer I would have to wait he could not tell me. When I asked about the fact that the website said my pizza would be there in 31 to 45 minutes from the time I ordered it, He told me that Corporate could not tell them what they could do in their store. When the pizza was finally delivered it was COLD and the driver had the nerve to ask why we were not tipping him. I do not think that I will ever order online with Domino's again

Customer Rating

We have always since moving here ordered from your Peters creek location. We live 3.2 miles away. We were told we now live where no one delivers! We have not moved our home in the year we have lived here! And they said Corporate would FIRE them if they delivered after 5. On a SATURDAY Night at 6:00 and the sun is shining! What exactly is the problem? You should not advertise delivery if 3.2 miles is to far for your drivers on a sunny evening! VERY VERY dissatisfied person. My childcare center will never be on your order form again do believe me when I tell all my employees and friends about this! What a sad day when a delivery place stops delivering, are you planning on remodeling your parking lots for dine out?.

Customer Rating

Domino's has block me from ordering online with any of my credit cards.Why is this ? Is my fault that your delivery people on three separate occasion forgot to bring my credit card receipt for me to sign.They left me with my order and said they would be back.Which none of them ever return to me with a receipt for me to sign.So why should I get block or penalize for your Domino's delivery people incompetence. Plus the Domino's store manager should make sure that there delivery people have the credit card receipt when they leave to deliver the orders.The Domino's store who responsible for this incompetence is Store #3646 1111 Pennsylvania Ave Brooklyn, NY 11236 (718) 272-1212 Reply back at Ngp590@yahoo.com

Customer Rating

Domino's has block me from ordering online with any of my credit cards.Why is this ? Is my fault that your delivery people on three separate occasion forgot to bring my credit card receipt for me to sign. They left me with my order and said they would be back. Which none of them ever return to me with a receipt for me to sign. So why should I get block or penalize for your Domino's delivery people incompetence. Plus the Domino's store manager should make sure that there delivery people have the credit card receipt when they leave to deliver the orders. The Domino's store who responsible for this incompetence is Store #3646 1111 Pennsylvania Ave Brooklyn, NY 11236.

Customer Rating

I became a new fan of Domino's pizza. Today is the 2nd time I have ordered from Domino's pizza. The first time I ordered pizza my wife and I were satisfied. However, today we were not quite satisfied. I ordered two large pizzas. One of them was thin crust. The server did not mention that we are able to get 3 toppings. With the thin crust pizza we ordered banana peppers and green olives. However, what we got was banana peppers and black olives. In addition to our surprise one slice of pizza was missing. The one thing I should have done was check the order if everything was ok. I am afraid that from now before leaving the store I will double check if no slices are missing or the correct toppings. Needless to say we were not happy. The store we ordered our pizza was in Marietta on Lower Roswell. The telephone number there is 770-641-7020. Order number 222933. Server 7028.

Customer Rating

As I sat waiting for my order of 2 pizzas, I watched the young lady working the dough. She was using her bare hands and periodically would touch her hair, forehead, cap & even her nose as she worked. She also would go to other areas of the kitchen & touch various items, then go back to making the pizza crusts. there was a young man working with her, ??her supervisor??, & as they socialized he never once said anything to her about her actions. I think this method of working with food is unsanitary, she should be better instructed & supervised. This is a shame for your Co., esp as we enjoy your pizzas very much. Thank you for the opportunity to voice my concern.

Customer Rating

Delivery took 2 hours for our pizza. When we finally got it the pizza was cold. Asked for our money back because we didn't want the pizza anymore and we were promised the driver would return with it. Never heard from them again

Customer Rating

Dominos pizza has been delivering to my area for years,an now all of the sudden they say they cant deliver to my area anymore. I have ordered from them on a frequent basis! I think it was wrong! They should have told me in advance of the change..i am very upset!! We are only 13 miles apart. Dominos pizza of tarboro nc, my location is pinetops nc. I would like you to tell them to start back the delivery to specific customers.

Customer Rating

Rates -0. I ordered a pizza 2 weeks ago and it was so bad, the frozen pizza's in the store taste better. I telephoned Domino's in Dravosburg, PA and they said there was nothing they could. I asked for a different crust pizza or something, nothing. I'm requesting a refund for a different pizza. They can pull up my phone # to double check my order, which i also ordered wings that order and another wing order last week. I've always ordered from this domino's as it's at the end of my street and convenient. I also noticed for the past 2 weeks they have brown paper covering all their windows which makes it look like the store is closed. this is not welcoming and makes us wonder why the windows & door is all covered up.

Contact the Domino's Pizza Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Domino's Pizza. What is their corporate mailing address?

30 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr , Ann Arbor, MI 48105
  • I want to call the Domino's Pizza customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

(734) 930-3030
  • I need to visit the Domino's Pizza company website. What is their website address?