Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by arisha ohagan
Jan 21, 2015 - Glasgow, SCT
Bad

I and a friend ordered dominos last monday we done so at 3:15 am we were waiting for age and o at 5 am i called up this is the time dominos is due to close when we called up it said that the store was closed and so we assumed we wouldnt get our pizza and so went to sleep the next morning i woke up to texts from the dominos driver at 5:30 o i didnt get my pizza and was charged.

Have you had problems with Domino's Pizza?

Compare Domino's Pizza to Similar Fast Food more...

Top 101 Reviews about Domino's Pizza

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Domino's Pizza customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

On 05/20/15 my nephew placed an order online. We picked up the order from the location in Lancaster, Texas, at Pleasant Run and Bluegrove. When we arrived, I advised that the pizza ordered need to be paid separately. I was not aware it would be an issue to pay separately. The person that handled our order continued to state it could be done but it would be the exact amount. It appeared he was more concerned with being inconvenienanced.

Prior to dealing with him, we entered and stood at the counter without being greeted. Once he came over, he still did not greet us, appeared bothered he had to stop what he was doing. While we waited for him to figure things out, one of the young men making dough used profanity and nothing was said even though the person working with us identified himself as the general manager.

Due to what appeared a lack of knowledge in separating the order, I had requested to speak with a manager. I have yet to have a pleasant experience at this location. Each time is excessive and there are times when off duty employees hang out around the counter as well as behind the counter. Seems to be a lack of structure or taking customer service serious.

Horrible

At 1:30 pm on Saturday, May 16th at 1:30PM, I went to the Domino's at 500 S Federal Highway - here in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I purchased two medium deep dish pizza's for Dinner later on. Both had Peperoni and 1 had Sausage and 1 had Mushrooms. The Pepperoni on the Sausage Pizza was rancid and I got sick. I still have the other Pizza and I called the lady manager to let her know I had had a quality problem with the meat and asked her did she want me to bring it back or what she wanted to do.

She said I had waited too long to complain to her and she will not discuss the problem and just repeatedly hangs up on me. Should I call Broward county to complain. I actually went to Broward Medical Health Center on Saturday. When I called her, I gave her my phone number as I have been your loyal customer for maybe 20+ years.

Only one time before, many years ago did I have a quality problem - it was at the same store (area) and the manager was extremely kind, cared about providing excellent customer service and we've sent many people to you and to the SR#7 (441 Store) - when you're federal hwy store really too busy. The most that I really want is for Domino's to check your supplies at your store on 500 S. Federal Hwy to check to make sure no one else gets sick. After all I am a Doctor. I think this manager is not seeing the big picture and if anyone else gets sick - it will be on Domino's. Please advise.

Horrible

Ordered pizzas for our family from Lenior city Tn. Dominos, we receieved our order, and 1 cheese pizza was missing. We called, and the manager stated they would send one right out. 45 minutes later, we receive another wrong pizza... it was a pepperoni. The driver states " sorry it took so long, my manager told me I had to make 2 other deliveries first." My son cannot have pepperonis..that is why we ordered a cheese pizza in the first place.

Our family night was ruined. We are very suprised that a company could have this lack of organization, and that the management would be so unhelpful. When we called back, the manager Jesse gave the excuse that they only have one driver as the problem..we never even received the cheese pizza. I will never recommend anyone eating at Dominos.

Horrible

36 minutes for 2 orders of parm bites? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I could understand a little longer wait time if the store was busy, but with the driver's cars parked out front and no one in the store, 36 minutes was WAY TOO LONG! My son walked in to pick up our order as he has done every other week for the better part of the year, only to watch the person manning the pizza oven not able to handle pulling our order from the oven. She even asked the crew lead for help and was told she could do it herself. She dropped the order all over the floor!

To top off the wait time, the crew lead's idea of 'making it right for the customer' was to tell my son "just give me ten and keep the 80 cents for your trouble. He did not ring the order in the register." NO CUSTOMER SERVICE equals NO BUSINESS!

I am SO totally disgusted by the treatment my son received (just because he was a kid?) that everyone we know will hear about this. I cannot believe that your management level staff did nothing to make this right. Is that really how you run your business? I don't know at this point if there is anything you could do to make it right for my family.

Horrible

Yesterday, I experienced the worst customer service I ever received. I ordered a LG pepperoni, a medium bacon and a medium bacon with a cinnistix and mozzarella bread an boneless chicken. The order was easy online. We tracked and waited, no one came. The tracker said the driver, Samuel was here.

No one came so me and my wife called the Roslindale, MA store. It took 8 mins for the store to answer, it was 9:12pm when someone answered. We told the young lady can you please help us, we placed an order and it says we received the order but no one came. I've spent over 50$ this. Is unacceptable customer service! The lady said that they only have one driver please can you be patient he has like 6 orders, so me and my wife waited another hr. I even went outside waited to give the store a break.

Another 45 minutes passes by my wife and I are saying this has never, happened before, so we call an it takes 10 minutes for anyone to answer. We ask for the manager and asked where is our order? did the driver get lost? our food is going to be cold and she says the driver said he came to 12 American Legion Highway but he never showed. He said we said we wanted to cancel and none of this was true.

The manager sounded frustrated and promised he was on his way. I said wouldn't the food be cold? she said next time you order it will be free if you order this same order and she will make us a new order. I thought that would be the end of it, the manager had corrected the situation. She called at 11pm to let us know he had left. My sons were up cause they were starving waiting for pizza and the driver arrives exactly at 12am and when he gets there he seems high and he says sorry bro and chuckles. The computer crashed.

I told him Its been 3 hrs and he's like I'm sorry he had another person with him eating dominos pizza so he gives me the order one of the medium pizza is missing, the bacon medium pizza, and I'm thinking he probably got high and ate our food. His response for the missing box was the store is closed call my manager they'll give you free stuff you have a nice night and bro sorry again. My wife didn't want to eat cause it was her pizza she wanted.

The most disappointing experience ever with Domino's!! Will never use them again! I'll take my services to Papa John's since I never had problems with their deliveries.

Great

Self ordered for a Non Veg Combo along with a non veg Pasta online. Transaction was done online and got a confirmation also. Same was ordered around 1700 hrs and had requested for a delivery time of 1830hrs. On calling up the Dominos local store at 1829hrs, I was initially told that the order was not received.

Immediately, was again, told that the order was received and would take another 20 mins time i.e. at 1850hrs. Moreover, was also told that, I would get a discount at the time of delivery because of the delay in processing. To my surprise at 1859hrs, my order was delivered. Delayed by 29 mins. no sorry .. no coupon .. sad experience.

Horrible

I am sick and tired of the Domino's Pizza located at 2417 S. Seneca St. Suite A Wichita, Ks 67217 giving me the run around on there delivery's. They are suppose to delivery as long as you place you're order by 12:00 A.M. That's a lie! The last 3 times I have tried to order from this store after 11:00 P.M. They have some bull excuse of why they can't deliver. We use to order from this store at least twice a week. I don't know if you have new management or what, but I have had enough. I will never buy anything from Domino's Pizza again. You probably will not post this for people to see but this is why your customer rating is 1 out of 5.

Horrible

I was employed at Pizza Hut. When I put in my two weeks notice and applied as a delivery driver at the Dominos Pizza on 35th Ave and Bell Rd in Phoenix Arizona. After being told I was hired and was awaiting a mvd and criminal background check three weeks have passed. I could have submitted a state mvd in under two hours yet three weeks later I find myself facing eviction because I've been unemployed a month due to waiting on dominos response. Thinking I would soon be employed I have turned down many interviews and potential employers.

Today, on Monday April 27th, when I attempted to make my situation and urgency known to the assistant manager Aaron. I was told by Aaron (theres nothing I can do to help you sorry.) now it sounds like not only did Dominos Pizza waste three weeks of my life. It sounds like now Aaron has chosen not to hire me because I applied urgency to his task.

I'm ashamed your company would be so dysfunctional and unsympathetic to new employees financial needs. I can't imagine any responsible adult that would be able to patiently wait a whole month while their bills are unpaid for their new employer to finish their lengthy hiring process. This situation your management has contributed to me being in has tarnished my family, friends and personal view of your company and as a result as a consumer we have all determined dominos is NOT the restaurant we will be choosing to frequent.

Horrible

We ordered a large pizza and got a medium ordered pepperoni. It was spicy, too spicy. Was not asked if we wanted thick or thin. Then took 10 tries to spell the name of my street to them, then they got someone else to get the address which they still got wrong. If they can't understand what is spelled out to them why have them answer the phone. Very angry since I spent over $22 for this pizza where if I went to another store would have only paid $9.99. What a rip off! I will never order from them ever again.

Bad

On the 8th of April I ordered a pizza deal on the phone I paid by Debit card the delivery man brought a machine so he did it once and said it hasn't worked Soo he did it again how ever I went shopping with my boy by card was declined when I've searched on line you had infact taken the payment twice taken me over my limit which I then recieved charges by my bank I'm very distressed and up set by this a treat of £20 has cost me £70 when I spoke to the store they were rude hung up said call back did not I am very upset as this is not fair to me.

Horrible

I placed a delivery order at 4:26pm on Sunday 4/19 to the location on Elgin in Houston Tx. The estimated time for my delivery stated 24-34mins. After I looked at the time, it was 5:16pm in which I contacted the location to get the ETA on my delivery since it had been well over 45min and I live only a few minutes away from the store. When contacting Dominos Pizza, I requested to speak with a manager. The manager Erica got on the line I asked about the order, and she said it was on the way. I explained it had been almost an hour at that time. She then got rude with me and said it can take up to 2 hours. I asked for the corporate number she said "call corporate they don't do deliveries" and hung up. My delivery did not arrive until 5:36pm and was cold. I am very displeased about my order and customer service, I will never order from that location again.

Horrible

I tried to place an order online but I could not get the order to go through, so I called the dominos on Eastern Ave and Serene in Las Vegas Nevada and placed my order for 1 large pepperoni pizza a Large Cheese pizza an order of cheese bread sticks 1 cookie and 16 wings along with 10 ranch dressing. When the gentleman asked me if I was paying cash or card I told him cash he read me my total at $73.00. When I hung up the phone I told my fiancé the total when he brought it to my attention that seemed very high so I called back . The gentleman who took my order originally answered I asked to speak to a manager. Daniel answered the phone instead of him asking me what the issue was he told me he ran a discount and my new total was now $61.00.

I asked him if he cared to hear what the issue was and he didn't want to hear, then corrected his words by asking what the issue was. At that point I clearly knew I was speaking to someone unprofessional and I didn't care to explain to him what the issue was. When my order arrived the total was $73.00. I didn't want to make the delivery guy feel uncomfortable so I payed him and immediately called the store. I asked to speak to Daniel and told him what happened then he proceeded to tell me he had no idea who I was and started laughing at everything I had to say. I asked him for the General mangers name and number and he didn't want to give me that information. I then called the dominos in anthem village and spoke with who I believes name was Dave and he gave me all the information I was looking for as well as ringing up my order because I explained to him how over priced I thought it was and sure enough my order should have been no more than $61.00 which was the amount that Daniel the manager was suppose to "discount" my order to.

I can not believe the amount of unprofessional I had to deal with from someone who is suppose to be a manager and representing your name. Not only was the food disgusting but my order was not even correct I would be ashamed if I had someone working for my business treat a paying guest such way.

Horrible

I ordered pizza on 4/17/15 at 7:53pm from store #4710. As of now (9:18pm) it is STILL not here! I called the store st 8:50 and was told it was on its way. I called back at 9:05pm and after one RUDE staff member and a 10 minute wait on hold for a manager, I was told they were "busy" and its on its way. I ordered thru the app which never told me how long it would be for delivery. Currently, the app says its "deivered" yet I have no pizza. I will NOT be ordering from here again!!! This is ridiculous! Not to mention the rude staff on the phone. And since the pizza has left the store over 35 minutes ago (according to my first call) it will be nice and cold when it arrives, if it ever does! I WAS a frequent customer.

Bad

I placed an online order for collection from the shop in Wath upon Dearne - Rotherham and the total order came to £37. I rang up to ask if I got my NHS discount and the lady said yes no problem. I went back to my order and ordered a pizza legend pizza and also a meal deal which consisted of pizza 2 sides and a bottle of pop. I rang back up again and explained what I had ordered and asked if I still received my discount and they still said yes.

My daughter went for the order and because she also works for the NHS she took proof of her NHS card. When she went to collect the order it came to a lot more than what was specifed online.
She said that she had her NHS discount and they said she couldnt have more than 1 discount per order. She explained that she was told on the phone that she could have the discount but they argued and said no she couldnt and that they would not say that. She came home with 1 pizza legend and 1 other pizza but no sides, which were cold by the time she got home, because of the delay of the conversation in the shop.

I rang up the shop and explained what had gone off. They put the manager on who I must say was the rudest person I have ever spoken to. He said that I should be grateful at what I received and that I was practically a liar and no one in the shop would tell me that I would receive the discount. After around a 10 minute discussion he hung up the phone on me. I have never known customer service like it, plus I paid £25 for 2 pizzas which were cold and the toppings were not even what I ordered. The shop is placed in Wath upon Dearne - Rotherham.

Bad

I was ordering a pizza at the domino"s pizza at #ueen and Berkely st. On Camera. The supervisor on duty pocketed the money I gave him for my pizza. I asked him why he was putting it in his pocket as opposed to the cash register. This created quite a bit of controversy. At that point it got out of hand. I asked for my money back and it was given. However his employees started to insult me. It included giving me hand gestures of the inappropriate manner. Later on, the supervisor shoved me off premises. This was all caught on your survellience camera's. I called the police and their is a reference. I am going to retain a lawyer to this matter and will eventually be making a formal assault charge against the supervisor and your company. This incident was all on your video footage. What has upset me the most is that the local authorities made this out to be petty. The camera will tell the story however in a different light. Tomorrow morning I will be making a formal complaint to the toronto police department.

Bad

They burnt my bread stick's my pizza wasn't made right I asked for extra pepproni and didn't receive my extra and I called to tell them they preceed to argue with me I order once a week from dominos I know exactly what my pizza should be I order the same pizza each time I'm so angry and disappointed! This was Saturday April 10th at 8:00 pm in Elkins West Virgina.

Poor

Absolutely disgusted. WILL NEVER order Dominos again. Ordered online and order did not go through so was charged.......THEN ordered AGAIN and charged AGAIN. Phoned local Burleigh store and told it would take over 30 days to get money back. MONEY TAKEN AND NO PIZZA total of $95.70. 3 kids to feed and EASTER LONG WEEKEND!!!!! Who can afford to just throw money away. Store manager could not even understand him...no customer service. PIZZA HUT and PIZZA CAPERS you now have new customers. I am also taking this to the OMBUDSMAN. Thieves!!!! As you can see I'm THOUROUGHLY DISGUSTED. Thinking of going to the media about this too.

Poor

Ordered food then made another order for nachos. First order came stone cold pizza was hard every thing was disgusting i always order from Domino's and this time really disappointed still waiting for my nachos would like my money back will not be ordering from there again!

Horrible

My daughter placed an order on line . After 35 to 45 min she called the Dominos West where we live . They told her it must have went to the East store . She proceeded to contact that store by phone and was told it was there . She ask when it was going to be delivered and was told she could either come and get it or it would be two hours before they would bring it. I drove 16 miles round trip to pick it up. When I walked in a young person was sitting on the counter where Pizza is made in the back . I ask and got the Pizza telling them I would not be purchasing anymore Pizza's from Dominoes. The two hour delivery was ridiculous . I do have a problem with someone sitting on a counter top where Pizza is made.

Horrible

As a working mum, ordering a pizza at 8.14 in the evening and then, 45 mins later having to call to be told it would be an extra hour, its not acceptable. Nearly £ 22 pounds later, and with 2 kids to feed this is a joke. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but its one of those, when you really feel let down after having to tell the kids ( as they're falling asleep on the sofa!) that they cant eat just yet!! How am i supposed to keep two 4 year olds up, long enough to get dinner!!

Contact the Domino's Pizza Complaint Department