Domino's Pizza

Most Popular Complaint about Domino's Pizza

Posted by arisha ohagan on Jan 21, 2015
Customer Rating

I and a friend ordered dominos last monday we done so at 3:15 am we were waiting for age and o at 5 am i called up this is the time dominos is due to close when we called up it said that the store was closed and so we assumed we wouldnt get our pizza and so went to sleep the next morning i woke up to texts from the dominos driver at 5:30 o i didnt get my pizza and was charged.

3 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Domino's Pizza provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Domino's Pizza?

1.82 out of 5

Website

www.dominos.com

More Domino's Pizza Complaints

Customer Rating

I just ordered a pizza from the university store in Durham,nc.When my pizza gets here it is the wrong pizza, so I called the store to let the manager know that I had paid for the pizza already with my credit card.They act as if no mistake on their behalf had happen and they guess someone would be back out, I will no longer be doing business with Dominos. Thank you. Mr. Kelly

1 Customer agrees with this feedback

Customer Rating

We have ordered several times from Dominoes at

1230 Rose St, #a, Elgin, SC. All orders were delivery and all were terribly slow, but the last one took over 1 and1/2 hours to get to us. Guess what? By then it was so cold it was ridiculous. If that’s the way you operate your business we can just switch pizza stores. Maybe you should look into the management?

1 Customer agrees with this feedback

Customer Rating

I ordered a cheeseburger pizza and a chicken caberna for pick up.I was told it would be 25 min as i got there 30 min later it still wasn"t ready i waited for 20 more min they were out of the chicken cabanera the pizza was burnt bad.i have been a domino"s custamer for many years now after last night i don"t want to go back. As i was waiting for my pizzza i saw 3 people say there pizza was wrong 2 walked out from waiting to put in a order and as i got there i had to wait almost 10 min to have to be helped. the store is on tuttle ave and 12th st in sarasota fl i go there a lot and i never have any problem but this was not acceptable my pizza was free but as i got home to eat it was not worth the wait morel ess to be burnt badly.

Customer Rating

I placed my order over the phone, the lady said it will be ready in 15 to 20 minutes. I get to pick up my order the store the first thing I see is a employee standing in front of the store smoking a cigarette. talking on his phone in some foreign language, then he comes in the store and starts bossing people around and yelling in a foreign language to some and the girl behind the counter says it will be 10 more minutes we have to make one of my pizza's because they only made 3 of the pizza's or my 4 pie order. so I was not very happy with the waiting and in the 10 minutes I waited the man did nothing but talk on his phone.

Customer Rating

Pizza was in prices stacked on top of one another. I put the pieces back together to form a pie and was actually missing a piece. Call and talked to manager who flat out said she didn't believe me and that her driver would not have eaten a piece of the pizza? I would certainly hope not. She offered to remake and deliver another pizza but I do would prefer not to eat anything they made me after our conversation. Manager was very rude! I took pictured of the pizza but I am not able to attach

Customer Rating

Hi , myself Harshal Joshi from India, I have ordered 1 cheese burst pizza for our guest from thier chinar park out let through online order, later on my wife noticed it that pizza was not a cheese burst but a simple one, we could not make it out since kids at home had it.. We had immediately called their outlet to lodge a complaint but no one had picked up a call. We are really upset that after paying a full price for Cheese burst , we got a normal pizza. We did not expect this type of service from them.

Customer Rating

Davenport Iowa dominos general manager was just arrested Thursday charged with 2 felonies one of which was identity theft. So how long has people in davenport been giving this guy their credit card and other info so he can steal their identity? He is also being deported so dominos supports employing illegal aliens? In the past 5 years he has employed at least 2 convicted child molesters. So customers should have been made awhere that the person delivering their food to maybe their children or around their children is a convicted child molester. That’s just a community danger right there but dominos seems not to care. Is this really the image dominos wants to put off. Great owner u got in Scott ocel

Customer Rating

I work in a family owned restaurant so I know what customer service and food preparation should be. I also live about 10 miles either way from a Dominos from my home. Last nite I ordered a Philly steak sandwich with extra cheese to take home with me after work at 10pm. Needless to say, when I got home in the pouring rain and began to eat my sandwich-(which I paid almost $9.00 for) there was NO xtra cheese-barely any at all, NO MUSHROOMS OR ONIONS AT ALL_ and Im saying NONE-they were NOT included on the sandwich. Only thing was a small amount of cheese,meat and green peppers. This id=s probably the 3rd time to get a sandwich from this location and now their chances have run out! Disgusting and I intend to tell everyone about this!! Cmon $9.00 for a friggin piece of a sandwich???? Not happy at all. Good luck with your sales at this location. In case info is needed from the receipt on my box I have included this as well. Upper left hand corner number #274688 ordered at 9:52 pm
Hell I looked at the receipt- they couldnt even get my name right-how should I expect them to make a sandwich correctly? they have it listed as Robyn Shark instead of Sharp

Customer Rating

We ordered 3 peri peri veg pizza’s.
When we finally went pickup pizza their was hardly any topping on it,base was not crispy at all ,half cooked.
Called to local store they won’t bother about swapping for fresh pizza’s,instead provided me with head office no for complaint . What an attitude .

Customer Rating

first of all the pizza that was delivered to me 2 years ago was wrong and they said that was what you orderd so I found another place that got my order right………….. I would like to order on line but they have to make up for their mistake and make it easier to order and please do not say I lied ….disapointed in my favorite pizza place 502-352-1627 220 tupelo tr frankfort ky 40601 not yupelo tr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Customer Rating

We ordered 2 large pizza’s from your store #4931 on 2/23/2014. They arrived burnt. I called to complain and request a credit back to my credit card. The manager on duty said that they could not credit my card back, that they could only give me a credit for another pizza,and that I should call the next day. When I called the next day the manager ( Allen) was not in. The manager on duty said he would give Allen the mesage and that he would get back to me. I have not heard from anyone. I have just gotten my credit card statement and I did not get any credit I would appreciate your looking into this situation and credit my account back for the 2 pizza’s. I don’t think that Ishould have to pay for such awlfull pizza. I also think that you should look into the fact that these pizza’s should have gone out the way they did. What happened to quality control?

ESTELLE SCHOENBERG
12811 S.W. 20 st.
Miami, Fl 33175
305-2263061

Customer Rating

I ordered a lunch for my family like I do from time to time from Domino’s at 4701 Peoria St #116 Montbello, CO .
I watched the tracker and at 2:32 pm the tracker indicated that my pizza was on it’s way, at 2:57 I called the manager to see if the driver got lost,(I live four blocks away from the Domino’s) She told me that they only had one driver and he would be their soon.
At 3:29 I called back to cancel my order 3 minutes shy of an hour.
I figured that a professional manager would call the customers and worn them that they are running an hour or more late and sense they are not getting a fresh or hot pizza an hour or more out of the oven that they would try to please the customer and offer a fresh order or take some money off the bill and try to save the order, but all I got was,( I’ll cancel your order) from the associate.
I will never do business with Domino’s again..If this is the way you train your staff to deal with customers I’m done…
There’s way to many good pizza joints out there to put up with bad service…
Good Luck

Kevin Opp

PS
This would make a great commercial for all your competitors

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Kevin Opp on 03/22/2014 at IP address 50.170.207.178 using our Domino’s 4701 Peoria St #116 Montbello, CO null 303-576-0065 complaint form. This opinions contained in this Domino’s 4701 Peoria St #116 Montbello, CO null 303-576-0065 customer review titled, “No delivery service” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

Just to let you know that on Sunday night 16/03/14 we ordered 4 pizzas which we picked up, my pizza was a BBQ meatlovers – on my third slice I noticed something very hard which I couldn’t chew. Upon checking it out I found it to be a piece of what looks like bone.

I thought you needed to know this and I haven’t experieced anything like this before with your pizzas.

Thankyou
Lorraine Harding

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Lorraine Harding on 03/18/2014 at IP address 124.185.21.50 using our Dominos Surfers Paradise complaint form. This opinions contained in this Dominos Surfers Paradise customer review titled, “Something found in pizza” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I am so tired of them telling me no just cuz I want them to do something they have done before but some days I get told no what the hell is going on 904-866-6778 someone pleasee call me asap

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Deana on 03/17/2014 at IP address 68.191.115.67 using our Dominos complaint form. This opinions contained in this Dominos customer review titled, “Tired of being told no” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

When I first moved to Leeds, Al, I wasn’t disappointed that there were very limited pizza delivery options because I have always been a Dominos customer. After a trip to San Francisco I learned that I could re-create the best pizza I had ever had through Your build-a-pizza option. Time before last that I ordered, my pizza arrived completely smashed up and when calling the location, they informed me that it wasn’t their fault. If it’s the driver’s fault, then it’s their fault because he represents your company. Almost TWO hours later, I received a replacement pizza from a driver with a bad attitude. The last time I called to order, I was at work ONE block away from my house and I was placing two separate orders. One to be delivered to my home for my daughter and her sitter and one to be delivered to my place of employment. I was going to be paying for both purchases. After confirming my order and hanging up, I immediately received a call back to tell me that the SUPERVISOR told them not to complete the order because “they were too busy to do two deliveries.” ISNT THAT THEIR JOB?!?!?!? Needless to say, I didn’t have good come from Dominos that night. Then, today, I ordered online. 45 minutes later, my order arrived and it was wrong. So I called. The guy informed me that I hadn’t placed my order right and they fixed it exactly as they had received it. I had the confirmation though stating CLEARLY what I had ordered and his response was “well, what do you want me to do about it?” ….. “Um, I want you to FIX it.” Very disappointed and at the point of writing off your company altogether if this is the service I will continue to receiver. Your local offices are the representatives of your company and if they won’t take pride in their job, then who will??

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Amanda White on 09/21/2013 at IP address 166.147.120.48 using our Dominos of Leeds, Al complaint form. This opinions contained in this Dominos of Leeds, Al customer review titled, “Terrible Customer Service” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

i had called in an order to blairsville,ga dominos i ordered a large pizza for 7.99 and an order of chesse stix.i went to get my order and i get home and the cheese sticks was doey.so i called dominos and talked to a curtis and this curtis all he said was hum.i didnt believe me he was not professional about it.he told me that they was in the oven at the same time the my pizza was.and yes i was very mad about this and still am.so i took them in and showed them the sheese stix.and i talked to a james i believe anyways this james was saying that it was cheese not doe.im not good with names but this james said that he was the boss over curtis.anyways they cooked me another order and this guy was arguing with me about it being cheese.i am not stupid i know the differents.any ways this guy and i kept arguing and he came out and said he will prove it to me that he was going to made another and show me.and when he said that it really pissed me off i told him to prove it to me and then he told me to take the cheese stix that he had remade and never come back to the blairsville dominos.so that is my complaint and he didnt refund the money for the cheese stix.and i didnt take the cheese stix that he remade.and trust me i will not go back to no dominos at all.i thought a food company isnt suppose to argue with the customers but i guess im wrong.they was trying to prove me wrong and they wasnt.i am 37 years old i know the differnce.as far as they throwing me out thats fine with me there are about 3 more pizza places in town that makes better pizzas and ill give them my business to them its that simple.my order was a total of 16.45 and order number 103767 this is what it says on my credit card order. server 8897 and i picked up my order at 6:23pm on 5/6/2013.my name is Jody benfield and my number is 706-745-1957 and my cellphone number is706-897-5804 thank you!

Companies Like Domino's Pizza

Thanks for your feedback..!

Sorry. Please try again later..!