Dollar Tree Customer Service

Contact Dollar Tree Corporate

Toll free phone number: 757-321-5000

Dollar Tree www.dollartree.com is a Fortune 500 company that is publicly traded on NASDAQ:DLTR. The over 13,000 stores in the United States and Canada offer a variety of eclectic products with ‘single-price-point’ or everything is $1 or less. There are 10 distribution centers in 48 states and 10 Canadian provinces. In 2015 there were a reported 145,000 employees and revenues of US 8.6 billion.

If you have a problem with service, a rude employee, or products at a Dollar Tree store call 1-877-530-8733. You may also find a limited Contact Us page here. If you would like to contact CEO, Bob Sasser by postal mail you should address your letter to him with 500 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake, VA 23320.

Macon F. Brock, Jr. founded the company in 1953 by opening a Ben Franklin store and later renamed it K&K. Along the way the name ‘Only $1’ was used.  In 1993 the current Dollar Tree name began being used and the slogan: ‘The thrill of the hunt’ was introduced. Family Dollar is a subsidiary of Dollar Tree. Social presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Dollar Tree Contact Information

A-

9am-5pm, CST

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Dollar Tree Complaints

I think dollar is the best store ever but I think the sheriff dep and police dep and the masons and the micro filmpolice do they let people do in everything in dollar tree products and the truck that transports them and the store that sells them and the police will not never admit in of the following states especially the black and white cars I heard they is the palleko police like police that let other people work of other folks change and receipts from dollar tree and they let epee epuka em and Ronald mcallem infect people with aids and jimmyjones replica of veronmcusiton dra denise jones dede and the white knights black nights whalen and Jennings to memiking to for no reason and black panthers and celeste cu to and my sister inlaw to killing her own grand child shadrika and my annissabrinkley by Charlie Edwards because of a walmart and dumping a giant big snake on me andjanice Hargrove to of Sparta ga inarizona said they picked the store and truck if the products had money on them to and using them or police names like elo and company twiley and assoicates lois inca wonka inc xpo npo dee Williams Tarrant usa to calvin kluklu please I knew dollar tree since 1997 and I ts still great boy the things I seen in my glasses or at on micro from the store or in the black writing in the store like the saying in the black or black power black dragons please check it like the black tires on the truck that transports the merchandise to the following stores states and locations to please investigate it andi will contact yall again to and like the black and white and police cars and now black and white sheriff deputy vans cars to please help and I not to much to shop at yetnow and they is shooting us and throwing things on us to shot just to lie Anna Brinkley I notice it in Norfolk Virginia Richmond Virginia Tucson arionza Austin texas little rock Arkansas and they let people work in other people pallets money and after doing the application bythe order of threatened by the police or deputy please check the notes like simplex Grinnell atis colonia webb edis edis johonson security telenotes andpictures bds in Norfolk Virginia and then friends letting friends get things free to and banning people from the store because the guy is with another lady and another is hungry jealous because she eats good to and boy Anna Brinkley

Me and my husband was shopping at Dollar Tree corner of 22nd street and cannon Blvd in Kannapolis NC. This was on Wednesday. We had finished and went to the cash register. Then were 2 people in front of us and then 2 behind us. The red headed boy or man what ever you call him was checking out. When we were shopping I saw him and another male opening boxes. When we were at the front he said, I guess they hear us cutting the boxes and decide for all of them to check out. I was right there at him when he said that. That meant me and I DIDN'T like it. This is not the first time he has a rude and smart mouth. I started to say something to him but decided to let you know he said. This was Wednesday 10 2018. Joyce

I BOUGHT 12 HAMBURGERS FROM THE DOLLAR TREE IN HUNTINGTON STORE AND ALL OF THEM WERE SPOILED AND I AM NOT HAPPY

My complaint is that for the last 3-months that I have shopped at the Pittsburg Kansas 66762 Store they DO NOT have much of any choices on the shelves they have not been stocking them if they have the merchandise the shelves are practically empty and I am very disgusted I shop there every month on regular schedule this time 10/03.2018 I went there and still empty shelves what are you going to do about it --- it is a shame that it will go down hill if you don't get a better manager - the manager don't seem to want to work and seems to not care maybe a little lazyness on his or her part this time the store is forcing me to go to the store in Joplin Missouri 0n Rangeline I have already called to see if they have what I need and she told me we have everything you need come on down she was very pleasant so I will it is about 35-40 mile from where I live . Do something about the Pittsburg Kansas Store 66762 Thanks !!

The Saranac Lake NY 12983 Lake flower Ave. store is disgusting. You need to send one of your head representative to check this store out. The shelves are bare. It looks like a hurricane went thru the store stuff everywhere on the floor. I tried to bring my handicapped mom to the store and I couldn’t push her thru the isle stuff was all over the floor. So we left. This is a fire hazard!!! I Don’t know what happened the last couple of months, but something need to be done before someone gets hurt. It was always a clean store. I always enjoyed making a trip to this store.

Being disabled & needing O2 when walking I am limited as to where I go. The store in Lindenhurst, NY didn't have the cart bars to keep the carts from leaving the store. Well, they do now.

I had to make two trips with my purchases, leaving paid for items in the cart by the door till I returned to retreive them. I was lucky nobody took advantage of this.

This is an example of how seniors and the disabled are looked upon by many, no respect and looked down at.

I would like to place a complaint about one of your male employees at the Tyler 2215 Broadway store. I was in the other day and went up to this male black who was at the time stocking and I asked him if he knows when the store would be getting in more rice and he turned toward me and said we might get more next Monday. I was fine with the answer but when he got closer to me all I could smell was the awful smell of cigarets. He absolutely reeked of the smell and it was very overwhelming he may want to either cut back on smoking while at work or at best use something in both his mouth and on his clothes. I just feel if you are a customer service personnel you may not want to smell so offensive because not everyone is a smoker. I felt as if I was having a conversation with an ashtray rather than a person.

Venessa Greener

To Whom It May Concern:

It is with some regret that I feel it necessary to reach out in writing for the purpose of submitting another complaint. This is my second complaint concerning the same individual and a somewhat similar situation within the time span of one week.

My first complaint described the details that occurred on 8-7-18 around 12 pm. To summarize, an elderly black lady, who I assumed to be the manager at store number 7242 in Saint Petersburg, FL, insisted on chastising me for what she perceived to be my lack of manners surrounding the Store’s shopping basket usage etiquette.

Now, to move forward with the details of my second complaint. That is, around 10 am on 8-14-18, I visited store number 7242 again. I visit this store regularly because I live nearby. Anyway, I grabbed a shopping basket as I entered the store, selected my items, and proceeded to the check out counter. As I approached the check out counter, I noticed the same elderly lady, who I think is the manager sitting in a chair behind the counter facing another Dollar Tree employee near the counter. The two ladies were involved in idle chit chat. I stood there for a few seconds before either of them acknowledged my presence. I felt like an unwanted guest innocently stumbling into the kitchen of one of their homes patiently waiting for acceptance and approval to be deemed worthy of their attention. Indeed, how discourteous is this?

Moving forward with the details of my second complaint, after the manager acknowledged my presence, she scoffed and moaned as she grudgingly stood up from the comfort of her chair to assist me in ringing up the items in my shopping basket. When the manager was finished totaling up my items, she shoved the shopping basket towards my face and told me to return it. I was startled by her behavior, yet I quickly replied that I will be glad to return the basket on my way out the door, after I pay for my items. This was not enough compliance for her, as she scoffed. Then, the other employee standing near the counter scoffed also as she grabbed the basket and unwillingly returned it, she went into a tirade about tearing some guys head off on the Bus that did act according to her standards. Again, I was startled, but stated that I did not know I was auditioning for a job. At this point, the manager quickly said that it is a matter of courtesy, people return things after they use them. The manager went on to say that if I can not be courteous, I need to shop some place else. To that end, it should be pointed out that I did politely offer to return the basket after paying for my items when leaving the store. My gesture to return the basket was not enough however; as the two Dollar Tree employees insisted on overlooking my gesture to lash out me for no reason. How courteous is that?

In addition to overlooking my gesture to return the basket, when I was exiting the store, the employee standing at the counter with the manager started to engage in some discombobulated ranting. Since I was the only person in the store, I think it is safe to assume that her angry language was directed at me. She actually used the “N” word, and I am not even black. Once again, how courteous is this?

For what it is worth, in my opinion, in addition to amateur job performance, as well as power and control issues, these two Dollar Tree employees think that everybody should feel their misery. Whatever has happened to these two ladies in the past is not my fault. I do not owe them anything, and I have done nothing to either of them. Equally important, I am almost certain that chastising and educating me on my personal manners and the social norms of shopping basket etiquette is not part of their job description. To that end, Dollar Tree should consider hiring security guards with employees that insist on expressing such hostility towards paying customers.

Lastly, I am a 58-year-old male. I have years of shopping experience. I have never experienced such amateur job performance and disgruntled power and control issues from any employee/employees at any other store (e.g. Walmart, Target, Publix, Winn Dixie, etc.) I have shopped. This includes other Dollar Tree store locations. Employees at other stores gladly remove my items from the shopping basket, total the items up, bag the items, and push the basket to the side, as I pay and go. Now this is courteous and a fine job well done! Furthermore, no other store I have shopped at has required or demanded that I return the shopping basket when finished shopping. Again, this includes other Dollar Tree store locations that I have visited. For the most part, a great majority of the other stores I shop at appreciate their customers. So much so that they actually have employees that gather and return shopping baskets and carts. Truly, how courteous is that?

William Gallegos
727 400 8938
August 15, 2018

On 8-7-18, at approximately 12:00 pm, I shopped at store 7242 in Saint Petersburg FL. Everything went well until I went through the check out line to pay for my items. To provide details, I had several items in a basket, placed the basket on the counter. When my turn came, the cashier, a black lady, who I assume was the manager, instructed me to remove my items from the basket. It should be pointed out that she did not ask politely, she firmly told me to remove my items from the basket. Anyway, I obliged with suspicion of the ladies attitude, as cashiers at any given moment at any store would simply pull the items out as pricing them. Then, after totaling up the items, the same lady, again told me to return the basket to the area by the door. This was before paying and bagging my items. I thought this strange, as I thought this was not my job or responsibility as a customer. When I placed the basket in another basket on the counter. The lady rudely scoffed as said that I should be more courteous and place the basket back, as she returned herself. So not only did she tell me to remove my items from the basket before she rang them up, but she insisted on educating me on my manners. I am not an employee of DollarTree, and she barked out orders as though I work for her. In addition, I did not know that I was obligated by social etiquette or any legal standard to empty and return the store basket. I have had such insulting or humiliating basket experience at any store I shop at. The cashiers at other store have a professional customer appreciation attitude and always empty the basket as they ring the items up. Then they simply slide the basket to the side to return them collectively when no one is in line. To conclude, I would like the previously written message to be considered a somewhat formal complaint. I strongly perceived the manager to act like an amateur when it comes to customer service.

To Whom It May Concern
I am writing in regards to having difficulties exchanging a product that I purchased at dollar tree. The store number is 5312 and the address is 7802 Metropolitan Avenue Middle village NY, 11379. I purchased 20 pink party cups in a plastic wrap on 08/03/18 15:19 and my sales associate name was Joshua at the time. These specific party cups I found in the party section where the table cloth and paper plates were located. Today on 08/07/18, I went to the dollar tree to exchange four products all together with the receipt. A cashier yelled out to the sales associate today which his name is Justin that in order for him to do an exchange he needs to call the manager. The manager then came out of his room and said what are you trying to exchange. I took the items out of the bag and then he said in a sassy voice “you got the receipt’” I said yes, I do. He went slowly through every item to make sure that all my items were purchased at dollar tree so he started calling them out one by one. I walked away to place the shopping cart back and he called out “Mam” i'm sorry but one of these items you did not purchase here. I then said all items that i'm exchanging were purchased here. He then told me that he has worked in that store for three years and he has never seen that item. I proceeded to tell him that that the item was purchased here. He began arguing with me that no it was not and that I must have purchased it somewhere else. I was extremely furious at this point because he insinuated that I was lying about a product that I paid a dollar for at dollar tree. It isn’t so much about the price but more about the principal in this scenario. He handled himself in an extremely unprofessional manner. On the receipt it does say red party cups but I assure you that those party cups were purchased at dollar tree and if I paid one dollar for an item I should be able to exchange the item at the store in which it was purchased for something else. I told him if he didn’t believe me he can go back to Fridays camera and watch me purchase the item. He then said “ Mam I aint going to do that” and “ I aint trying to argue with you”. I am extremely disappointed because I shop at dollar tree frequently and I have never experienced customer service like this yet alone the item is in a closed container with a plastic wrap. It is extremely disappointing that I was unable to exchange unused cups with a receipt because the receipt said red although the cups were pink. I think that this is unfair and not my fault that I purchased an item I had no idea dollar tree didn’t carry. It was not a problem For dollar tree to charge me and take my money for this item and then give me a hard time time to exchange it.

Regards,

Erica

To whom it may concern;
My name is Roselene Almonor and I am writing this email in regards to life threatening theft that took place in the Dollar tree store that I currently work part time in located on 917 E HALLENDALE BLVD HALLANDALE BACH FL 33009 STORE # 05718. Below are a few pictures that I took of the incident as I was cleaning the store, performing the closing tasks of sweeping and collecting garbage of the floor of the entire store to get the store back in order for the morning shift, I notice the guy in the pictures below shoplifting. I approached him and advised him that what he is doing is wrong he need to leave the store as I was on the phone calling Hallandale police since we do not have security within the store at night when we close ( it was us usual 3 ladies closing, one cashier, supervisor and myself).
His response was as follow " I am not in here with a gun tonight, why are you stopping me from doing me? why are you interrupting my livelihood if Dollar tree cared about your wellbeing in the store especially at night you ladies would've had security on duty. Lady just leave me be and go your way. I proceeded to follow him trying my best to discourage him from leaving with the duffle bag full of merchandise and informed the police dispatch operator as to what was transpiring. By the time Hallandale PD could arrive both him and his partner in crime that was outside waiting for him by the buildings facing east Hallandale had already gotten away with the crime. There were two older customers that saw the whole incident whom, when office Dan arrived provided him with details as to what had transpired. I notified Hallandale PD of issue because the guy stealing in the store not only stole merchandise but threatened my life stating he will be back and with a gun next time. I feared for not just my safety but the safety of the other two ladies that I worked with as well. I no longer felt safe ! I feared for my safety I did report the incident to management that was both there and off duty and was advised that they were on their way. This is not the first incident where we've had people walk in and steal from our store however this is the very first I've interaction where my life was threatened. I spoke to the two officers and recounted what transpired along with the two elderly customers that were witness, both of which were frequent customers, mother and daughter. The daughter whose name is Julie was one of the main witnesses, witnessed everything that transpired and informed Hallandale PD officer Dan. what made matters worse was that after reporting the incident the office asked what time did we close the store I informed him at 10pm, he informed me that he would stay put until we close to ensure that if they did decide to return they would get deter upon seeing the patrol suv and cars with lights flashing outside. About after maybe 3-5 minutes of sitting outside parked both officers left the premises leaving us alone, unarmed to fend for ourselves. I filed my complain and was instructed to come in the morning to pick up the police report for my records. I feel that with that store having security on site, it would definitely help in deterring thefts and ensure our wellbeing and safety. Management finally showed up after the whole ordeal where I recanted what had transpired. Sitting here writing the ordeal feels as if I'm reliving the nightmare all over again!
Besides shaking me to the core of my being and mentally negatively affecting me, and I'm sure the customers and my fellow team members I'm sure, Luckily tonight no physical harm nor foul was done, I was able to make it home in one piece to my family and informed them of the whole negative ordeal! Tonight could've ended in a fatal tragic manner. I know because as one of customers stated "it's just a dollar store" corporate may not see the need to hire security however for the safety of the customers and hardworking staff members, as myself I feel that having security on staff is imperative and an absolute must! I am patiently waiting a follow response either via email at almonorroselene@gmail.com or phone 305-332-0314. I've been with dollar tree for over a year now and I would like to think that my concern was heard, taken into consideration and something will be done to minimize or prevent such incident from ever occurring.

I just came back from Dollar Tree Store located at 12005 S Cicero Ave. in Alsip, Il Store #5991 where experienced the worst service ever. The manager was rude,disrespectful to me. I ordered and payed for the birthday balloons on Wednesday August 1st to be pick up on Saturda ,August 4th at 11 A.M. I got to the store around 11:15 on Saturday to wait at least 5 min to somebody take care of me,then the manager of the store (could not get his name) did not have any idea about my order asking me - this store? today? he does not now anything,so I am standing there not knowing what am I supposed to do,the manager is not telling me anything,going back and forth to room and talking on a phone and not letting me know what is going to happen. When I tried asking him he stared yelling at me so I ask for a manager and his name to find out he is the one. I went to an employee to get the phone number I could call to make a complain as well as the name of the man and she (her name is Ray -she has a name tag luckily for me I can tell you who I tried talk) ignored me and after several times asking she told me she is new and she does not know her manager name or she can not give me the number (?????????). In a mean time the manager got my order and tossed it on a counter and slam the door to the room he was going and you could hear him yelling to somebody on the phone that I want to make a complain about him. I was never humiliated like that and I am wondering what I did wrong to be traded it that way. Finally somebody came from a back to make that order for me (could not get fis name either to actually thanks him for covering for his incompetent boss) as well as some costumer tried help me how to get the info I needed to let anybody know how employees in that particular store taking care of the costumers. I do now another manager in that store as well as other employees and thy where always nice and polite. I would like to know what is going to happen so no one will experience that kind of service ever again. I do not know why I should feel so bad about it when I did not do anything wrong but unfortunately the feeling stays much longer and I supposed to celebrate my son's birthday.
Sincerely, customer.

the dollar store at 939 sibley avenue in dolton, illinois did not open on 8-1-18 until after 10:00 am. I was there early and left then returned in the afternoon to do my shopping. THIS IS NOT GOOD BUSINESS. WHOEVER WAS SCHEDULED WAS NOT THERE.
The dollar employee named phaedra was the cashier for that morning, and a manager named JON. when i talked to him, he was very nice and seems to be a hard worker. he was stocking shelves, mopping floors, and working the register. i think he was covering for another manager. again, he was working and i don't think he was to open the store.
This store needs a lot of help. last time i was there, a stock worker was just sitting outside having a cigarette for quite a while. i know breaks are only about ten minutes, but this guy was outside for a long while. the store is under stocked and it looked dirty. i noticed a sign last month that said grand opening. for a grand opening, it was dirty and messy. i know you can do better. today, i would rate a zero with it not being opened on time. i would rate JON, the manager five stars. he really was trying to make the customers happy.

I was in line at the store started to put articles on checkout the checker ask another person not in line if she was ready to check out she said yes she pushed my article aside started checking her I walked out will never go to that store again

I'm writing to make a complaint against your manager- Tom at Dollar Tree - Northwood Plaza in Fort Wayne IN.
1. He is Rude, nasty& always Lazy & not willing assist anytime you come in the store.
2. Tome needs some cultural diversity training.
Today on 7.27.18 I came into the store Tom(Manager) was behind the counter & there were no customers. As I stand in the aisle trying to get the detergent off the top shelf, one fell on me. I kept saying excuse, I need help Tom just looked waiting for the customer to walk up to the counter.
When I stated Excuse me the 10th time, that I need help getting something off the shelf. He then stated, that I would have to wait til he's done with the customer.

So, I asked is there anyone else in the store that can assist me? There was a young worker just sitting in the office, that came out to help get item off the top shelf. I told them it was really about customer service. As I went to get in line, the line had reached 12 people with me being the 13th person& it continued to grow Again, I said to Tom. excuse me, but can you call anyone to the register& he said to me, "YOU ARE JUST GONNA HAVE TO WAIT MY WORKER IS OUT TO LUNCH."
The worker's lunch was up & there was another worker just sitting in the office.

I said what about the gentlemen that just helped me? Then Tom started making underhand comments, like he was being picked on & the customer he was working with wanted to tell me to shut up. After a whole morning & afternoon of Chemo& having been a regular customer in the Dollar Tree - Northwood Plaza in Ft Wayne Indiana. I never had any problems. But when Tom came to the store the courtesy & mannerism of the staff changed. Many of the new ones follow his lead of not wanting to help the customers.

Your store at 1551 Missouri ave in largo florida has had some problem with there machine sat July 21st no credit card or debit cards or EBT or gift cards cash only today is credit cards EBT and cash it's been six days now no debit cards or gift cards cash and credit cards only EBT is debit and it works why not debit with gift cards and why do they have no cash all the time too why can't you refund the gift card with the receipt if it can't be used I'm mad I walked up to the store every day just about and I couldn't use EBT one day another day gift cards and cash fix the machine already people are getting mad and leaving your store why is it the isles are always blocked with boxes so people can trip over and walk into them your employees are rude to the guy told me today what you want me to do about it it's down and your other guy doing stock can't answer you about anything just walks a way from you every one in your store needs to be replaced another lady says have a blessed day and I don't like that just say have a good day thanks for shopping here.your lady manager was told there was a black guy drinking a soda in your isle and she didn't charge him for it or call the police or take him the bottle and say I'm charging you for what you drank she charged him for one thing not two and let him walk out of the store.

Store 3993 Tyrone Blvd N #402St Petersburg, Fl . 727-347-2431, Manager Jason. Made purchase of 10pks of dental brushes, should of been $10.70 total, charged my debit $31.70. I check my account once a week and found the mistake and called store right away. I have tried to talk to Jason, he referred me to Corp.to speak to Heston all I get is recordings and prompts. Called another number from Jason, same result. I told him it was his responsibility to get someone to call me and fix it or he needs to fix it. Not my prob that the cashier made a mistake or machine fouled up or it was a bad day! I have $200.00 to live on after expenses from SS and I need my $20.00 now. I have also filed complaint with my bank. I will also file a report if I need to.
Someone Please Contact me
My contact info
Brenda Grubb
727-641-3485

The general manager, Denise, was very rude from the time I entered the door until I left. My first experience involved asking her if the items I ordered had arrived. She explained rudely that I would receive an email when it arrived. After another week of waiting and seeing that it had already shipped two weeks prior, I stopped in the store to pick up my order. She rudely rolled her eyes at me and said she would check. I thought her attitude was uncalled for when she didn't even send me the email stating that it arrived! I then asked if the items did not work out if I could exchange them for something else in the store. She said no. After opening them in my car, I saw that they were the wrong items. I called customer service (who was wonderful!) and they said they'd give me a full refund if I returned the items to her store and if the manager filled out the survey. When I brought the items back in the store, she rolled her eyes at me again. She then took the items from my hand and turned her back at me. I felt humiliated and promised to never shop at that dollar tree again. Well after a couple of weeks, I've not received the refund. I asked dollar tree customer service why and they said it's because the general manager did not fill out the survey. They cannot issue the refund without her doing her job. I'm beyond frustrated and I cannot believe that the dollar tree would award this woman the job of general manager. I don't even think she should be working there!

This store is ALWAYS DIRTY!!! ALWAYS have supplies stacked in boxes in the isles and nothing on the shelves, I've been on any given day and it's always the same, I'm no if they are short of help, but it's ridiculous!!!! The floors are filthy, I will no longer shop there, because it has gotten worse!!! It's the University City location on Olive off of Hanley in St Louis, Mo

I needed a sheet of poster board to make a flat pattern. I brought it to the cashier, and while I was waiting for the customer ahead of me, the cashier picked up my poster and bent it over her head. I asked her nicely TWICE not to bend it, and she replied that she was not bending it. Since customer's wishes were obviously not important to her, I left the poster on the counter and left without making a purchase.

Your employees attitude was not much to be desired. I called your store to ask for the manager, but I was told that both were "on break". I wonder if the one who said that was the one that was to check me out.

Store location: El Dorado, AR. Time about 5 PM 6/30/18.

I shop frequently at the Rocky Point Long Island Dollar Tree It's
in need of a getting people that don't talk about
people in front of them or behind there backs and then you catch them in the act.
Guessing they have no life or there feeling insufficient about themselves.And then
they stare at you and say oh you shop here a lot.The manager always looks at me weirdly.Which is unprofessional in it self.I go to other Dollar Trees with no problems guess it's just Rocky Point Long Island.Guess they don't need customers as the place is not that busy.Guess that's the reason why.Treat there customers horribly.I think corporate should evaluate the store and the people that work there.

June 23 2018 store#7406 1837 s 1st st ste 100 yakima . I FELT EMBARRASSED..SO I TYPICAL GO WORK OUT EVERY MORNING. I CARRY MY BACK PACK. TO PUT MY WATERS MY SNACKS THAT I TAKE AFTER I WORK OUT USUALLY I JUST WALK TO THE GYM SO I TAKE MY BACK PACK WITH ME .SO I DECIDE TO STOP BY I GET SOME PENS. SOCKS AND NOTE PADS FOR MY NEW JOB..SO I SOON HAS I WALK IN RIGHT AWAY IM TOLD BY THE CASHIER SIR YOU HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR BACK PACK AT THE DOOR.. SO IM LIKE REALLY WHEN SHE TOLD ME THIS THERE WAS A CLIENT AT THE CASHIER PAYING SHE POINTED ME OUT SIRRRR YOU CANNOT COME IN WITH YOUR BACK PACK. THIS WAS AT 10:55am hilda was her i think she was new so I said ok I will leave here but i will would lile to speak to the manager. After I purchase what I need . so first thing if no back packs are allow why dont you have signs posted in front of the. Door so I dont feel embarrassed when i walk in with it so I dont feel single out like I was some type of crimimal like Im Guilty until proven innocent..now what I.dont understand what is the diffrence of me walking in with my back pack than a women walking in with a drees where she could hide tjings where a women could walking in with a purse.. Dont they have cameras or security to see if they are stealing .. Now after I purchase Intold the young lady I would now like to speak to the manager she turn around and said thats the guy i was telling you about. So she said ok i went nack to her office and finish what she was.doing so she finally came out i walk to her i extended mynhand out to shake it and I introduced myself we I ask what is the policy about it .. Well very rudely she said well we dont baby sit ... Well I would tell you her name But she never introduced herself so who knows if she was the manager second not once did she APOLOGIZE i told her i felt embarrassed that i felt likei was treated like a criminal... Not once she acted like she did not care for the. Complaint ... She seen like she hated her job ... So if you dont want people walking in with there back packs.. Or purses please put a sign a maybe retrained your magnement on customer service skills.......I WAS TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL...I WAS GUILTY BY DESINGN..... I WAS EMBARRASSED..... THEY NEED TO BE BETTER TRAIN OR IF YOU DONT WANT BACKPACKS OR PURSES IN YOU STORE JUST PUT A SIGN UP.....THANK YOU...AND PLEASE DO BETTER TRAINING

You have a employee that likes to keep crap started.You need to talk with Mary Beth she can tell you how that woman is that works there.She told me they had a new manager I said yes i know I have already had it out with him.But thats over with,she goes and tells manager I was talking about him and told all other employees.I can see now why she was fired yes fired she said she wasn't but she was fired from walmarts.I do not appreciate walking into and store and being told she has been talking chit about me her name is Rhonda,Please do something about her or I will take my business for home and church else where thank you

My debit card was compromised by Dollar Tree store # 3971 in the amount of $62.30 on 4/20/2018 . My total purchase was $11.30 . I Declined cash back. The cashier lady gave me a torn up receipt. I requested a reprint receipt. The manager came to look at the print machine, and told me blankly she couldn't reprint my receipt. I left the store very unhappy about this incident. I checked my bank account and it was debited for $62.30 . An amount of $51.00 was charged to my debit card without my permission and consent.
I had filed a claim with my bank. I also reported this incident to Dollar Tree Corporation. This incident shouldn't never happened in any Dollar Tree stores . Why this store manager couldn't reprint my receipt ? The printing machine was working perfectly for many more transactions on other customers. Dollar Tree corporation MUST INVESTIGATES THIS INCIDENT ,AND ASSURED THAT THIS TYPE OF PRACTICE WILL NEVER OCCURRED AGAIN IN ANY DOLLAR TREE STORES.

Dollar Tree store # 7067 located at 2510 S 4th St Lakewood, WA.

I went to this particular Dollar Tree on Saturday night March 17, 2018 around 7 pm.
When I walked in I could not believe the condition of the store. What a freaking dump, a total disaster! It was like a bomb had gone off . It was littered with trash and garbage all over the floors. Boxes of shipments were all over through out the store waiting to be opened and unpacked and stocked on the disarrayed shelves. The store obviously had not been cleaned , floors swept and shelves straightened and neatly organized in who knows how long. It had not been prepared for that days business that's for damn sure. The manager must not care and doesn't take pride in her store or her job otherwise she would not have allowed the store to look as it did. In my opinion there is never any excuse for a store to look like this except for a natural disaster. Frankly if the health department would have popped in for a surprise inspection they would have gotten multiple fines for numerous offensives. They are lucky I don't work for the state health department . I have worked previously in the food industry and so I know about regulations and the strict policies the state holds for those business that sells consumable products to the general public.
I wish I would have thought to take my phone and take pictures to send to Dollar Tree Head Quarters. Next time I will , sadly there should not be a next time but I won't count on it.

Store: 63 N. Greenfield Rd Mesa, AZ

I submitted a balloon order on January 28, 2018 for 12gold star and 12 white star mylar balloons. I asked the employee if it was possible to blow up a 5 and 0 balloon that was purchased elsewhere and she said that I would have to pay the inflation fee to which I agreed. I submitted the order for pickup on February 10 between 9-10am. I called on Thursday Feb 8, 2018 to revalidate that we were all good to go and It was affirmative.
I get there about 9:40am on Feb 10, 2018 to pick up the balloons and nothing was ready. I had my 5 and 0 balloon to blow up and I was told VERY rudely that the employee made a mistake and they would not blow them up. I tried to explain to the “manager” that when I called to check on Thursday I was told the same thing that my order would be ready and it was not a problem to blow up the extra two balloons for a fee. Needless to say I was devastated for I had my parents 50th wedding anniversary party starting in two hours and I was treated so poorly. They did finally have my 24 balloons ready… 20 minutes later and was not given an apology for anything. I can understand store policy but to have two people tell me it would be ok and then not deliver is unacceptable.
Kimberly

2.13.2018. I went to Dollar Tree store # 3188 5190 N. Federal Blvd, Denver CO approximately 4:56pm to purchase Valentines Day cards. I selected my cards and got into the line to pay. There was one customer a head of me, I waited. I Waited and waited. I said nothing and id nothing. The clerk was rude to the customer a head of me who was experiencing an issue with using her debit card. The clerk very loudly said you did it wrong, grabbed the customer's debit card and completed the purchase for the lady who then took her bags and left. The clerk took my cards, and as she was ringing them in she proceeded to tell me that I needed to learn patience, that I was rude to that other lady, that I sighed too loudly at my apparent disgust and I was told I looked annoyed. The clerk then told me that I needed to learn that others were handicapped and I needed to learn to be more polite. I at this time looked at her and said I was not aware of my doing anything like that, and I said nothing It was clear that the clerk was in a bad mood. As I took my stuff she said do not come back, I said I have no intention on coming back. She then deliberately yelled that I was not welcome at the store again and not allowed to shop, I believe she called me a bitch. At least that is what I heard... This pissed me off. To have a clerk yell at a customer is appalling. I got to my car and called the store asking for a manager. I got Ann Marie. I said I wanted to file a complaint against the store clerk. She then tells me that She was that clerk and that I was rude and she started to yell at me over the phone. I told her she can't talk to me like that I did not deserve that, she then hung up on me.
I drove home just furious. I have NEVER in my entire life been spoken to like that or treated that badly, to be lectured and yelled at over something that she the so called manager claimed I did. I think it is very POOR customer service, I am in a customer support role and was trained that even in the worst situation to NEVER speak to a customer like that. Everyone gets respect.
Please check the security tapes to verify the complaint, as I know she will no doubt deny the compliant against her. The security tapes will show no actions on my part, all on hers.

I do not want a refund, I want her written up and a corrective action filed against her. . She needs better customer service training to say the least.
And I want an apology, from her, for her actions and her unprofessional comments that she needed to have kept to herself.

I expect a call back regarding this issue.
720-312-1826
If I do not hear from any one in 24 to 48 hours, then this issue will be escalated even further.

Purchased various items that totaled $34.75 the cashier was arrogant, did not want to listen to feedback about what he was charging for the items.
when i finally was able to communicate with him I was able to purchase the items. After returning home I reviewed ;my on line banking only to find out that Dollar tree cashier charge me twice for the same items. I returned to the store only to be told it was impossible for the store to charge twice for the same purchase. i showed the owner and the cashier, who was also an owner, the bank statement and they agreed that i was charged twice, but it was not their problem it was the banks problem. Now I need to file a claim to get back my money, and it will take 10 days. Dollar Tree, Bellinham, MA. If the owners treat customer arrogantly,without any feeling or care what can i expect from underpaid service help,

The Manger Name Donna was so rude .I was trying to buy some items and was paying for them with a 100.00 bill. The cashier went an asked the manger Donna can she break that 100.00 she said loud no we can't then the other cashier said I think I may have it she don't open that draw if she don't anything smaller then that so she have to go some were else to get these items. I was out done then to try make a complaint then get the run around that's unacceptable.

I have shopped at the Oak Forest store on W. 43 th st. store the very day that it opened and have been so proud to have them in our neighborhood
I have been very dissatisfied with the 34th.st. store , Hollister store and NOW with our store. Our store was very well organized and CLEAN. Now it has joined the others and is not only dirty but filthy. I know that this time of the year is very busy due to the season but --- they could at least sweep the floor.
My daughter visited from another city and here words "Why do you shop here?"
I want MY store BACk and cleaned up..
know that something can be done and you can do it

Jo Ann Thompson
5022 Twin Candle
Houston, Tx. 77018
713-682-2835

Dear CEO,

I visited your NE Minnesota Ave in Washington, DC location, Store 5874. While completing my transaction, a store attendant Ronald checking bags at the decides to sweep my feet with a dirty broom. Why is this young man touching my body with a dirty broom when the cashier is ringing my items up?! It was so disrespectful! Please explain to me why he all of a sudden decides to sweep me?! A line full of customers in front of this cashier. Your employee's behavior is not professional! I don't think it's funny at all! Why do I have go to any location and yell or scream and act out of character?! THIS IS INSULTING! I AM NOT TRASH NOR DIRT! PLEASE CORRECT YOUR EMPLOYEE!

I went into the store today on old st Augustine Road, Jacksonville Fl 32257 and when I went to check out the Ast Manager said it was for employees only and if I was not an employee I could not use it.. Not only would she not allow the cashier to use the coupon she is at the balloons yelling over to the cashier.. as well there was a lady that needed a balloon and she could not get off of her cell phone long enough to provide customer service..

she said the coupon was not for customers.

I am tired of Ottumwa, Iowa store constantly complaining they are a training store and then the managers belittle you as if you don't know what you are doing. I was belittled in front of customers saying you know how to read box labels I have been working there for a long time and I have worked other stores I know how to read labels and I felt like I was being treated like a little kid. I was patted on the head as if I was some child good job. Is that a training store?

Treat there employees as if we are thieves? I mean just cause you had one you don't have to look in our purses and then when we bring food into the store we are told where is your receipt? WTF, you are not the only store that carries Reese's peanut butter cups. Come on if we have to have a receipt for every little item that is bought that is a waste of paper, and now employees can not check each other out or if you work that day come back in to buy something you have to have a manager check you out with your numbers?

WTF, are you kidding me again? This is unfair to the employees and I went down to 7.00 a hour again and the wages went up? Don't play me which the manager did that she could not set me at 8.00 a hour? Really, guessing that managers and the assistants are what 9 or 10 dollars a hour with set hours? I am so tired of being compaired to other employees that worked there and I was only 4 hours yesterday the maxium hours is 6 or 5 and they are getting more and more picky.

there was a woman came in there handicapped and did not know which charger to get for her phone and she took it out to bring it back cause it did not fit. The manager Jen Selix and Shannon Evans both said they are not going to keep allowing people to take it out and bring it back cause they are not going to keep doing it? Really, isn't that bad customer service? That is giving the store a bad name?

Shannon Evans was fired before for making fun of people on Facebook saying they stunk? Really, and she was hired back the people that she made fun of was in the store and saw her and they refuse to come back. They talk behind each others back they talk about people that were fired cause of stealing Gina and compare people to her and ask how she had us doing things.

First off I am not her and I am not no one else and the sales associates are not allowed to take the boxes back and crush them I guess we are just plain thieves in there eyes. I am tired of being treated as if I am a little kid and a thief if you don't want us from the register then leave us there to check out and have your other girls put away the products that way we won't be accused of stealing we are hardly from the counter's anyway cause we are swamped.

But I was hired back as a cashier not a recovery, not a box girl I was hired strictly as a cashier that is what the schedule says cashier. I understand all the hype about putting boxes away and getting box account but when they fill out your papers they are putting lots of marks that you are suppose to be doing and this item of the week and saying sell it? You are trying to check out keep a perfect account cause god forbid that you are over that is a no, no you are stealing from the customers if you are under you are stealing from the company. That is a double edge sword for the workers we can't have outside food cause we are stealing, we can not bring in soda's or cups cause they might be from the store and you have to have a receipt.

It was fun working there and now they hired Shannon back she is acting as if it is a machine she is so proper how she wants stuff and how it goes out and how you put it out. Really, cause you want the products out if you would see the back room it is full they get stuff that the store does not need they are over ordering putting stuff on the shelves is next to impossible cause they are not buying like they are sending the trucks with stuff that is already there. Why not allow the store to order what it needs instead of sending stuff that we already have tons of the back room would not look like a disaster.

Only 10 minute breaks for 5 hours that is next to impossible you take your break and go in the back to eat or do something and you are back to work and they complain if you are a minute late. When you are not at your register actually putting stuff away and there is another register open people will stand at your register until you come back up and they are checking out on the other side. I mean they were not only 2 people in line and this guy was standing at my register seeing that I was putting away boxes and he came up to me and stated, why are you not checking out why I am just standing here. We can't say nothing back to them but they can act rude to us.

I asked a kid to leave his bag at the door when he went back into the store he came up to me threw the pie on the counter and said I just got a dollar pie and threw the dollar I said can you be a little nicer and he just got on his phone I am tired of rude customers and we have to take it from them. Then we have to be treated like I said, kids, thieves, and slaves. I don't dare say nothing to the almighty manager she is friends with Shannon and Jen and most the people in there and they allow their family and friends in there and if we are caught checking ours out we are in trouble.

They just state I am not losing my job for a dollar. Really, guess we don't value our jobs or care about them just you. Mostly she hires Jen that is her friends, her daughter's friends or kids. I am fed up with you have to get things done or your wrote up that is all I keep hearing as they walk by you can hear them in the office or they hide in the office sitting and saying how they don't feel good. It is always they didn't call in they didn't show up? They have their clocks set up so they can say your late all the time my phone is set with tv and radio but again your always late cause their clocks are set up fast.

I do not want my name or anything given to them just that you have a customer complaint when one of the workers there Rebecca was there the manager Jen and Marj went up to her and straight asked her if she was on drugs and then she just quit she did not show up after that one way to get people to quit just to treat them like they are less then nothing. Two of them constantly ask for time off cause they don't have their grandkids but complain they do and they need time off Lori and Lakrisha I mean come on the rest of us would like a light schedule too.

Please again do not give my name out or nothing bad enough I get treated the way I do right now.

I WENT INTO DOLLAR TREE AND SHOPED AND WAS TOLD NOT TO ANYLONGER GO INTO DOLLAR TREE I HAVNT STOLEN ANY THING I SIMPLY DIDINT KNOW THAT I DIDINT HAVE A RECIEPT FROM THE OTHER LOCATION I MADE AN HONEST MISTAKE

Was at the Dollar tree on libery Rd Thomasville NC and there was only one person there . She was checking people out and her line was all the way to the back of the store. She was doing her best to check them out. The problem is was she the only one there? Stood in line for 15 minutes and had only moved a foot. This is not her fault. Seems to me it is the fault of poor management.
Won't be shopping there again. Will find another store such as mighty dollar. Wish I could if helped her.
Wenda Stinnett

Yes I was working at at the store , on Hesperia rd. Victorville ca. First situation I left my register and the assistant Ms.Brook ask me do i trust her . I Told her yes. So she begin to remove everything from my cash draw ! When we counted. the money it was short. 30,00.So from then on she would not let me know when I was to work. I would come in and she would say you are not to come Unless I call which was never. Which made me lose my job. Other employers told me money was also missing strange like my situeation .Ms. Brook also told she worked in la as assistant at the (99 cents only store ).Were money was missing. THANK YOU VERY KINDLY Kenneth Spencer

I was at Dollar Tree in Sacramento, CA on Northgate Blvd north Natomas, when I accidentally left my wallet and iPhone at the register, while loading my items into cart. Five minutes later I realized I'd left wallet and iPhone at store. I called to inquire about them, when the worker answered the phone and said, " there's no iPhone or pink wallet here." I called again to let her know I had just left there 5 minutes ago and that my iPhone and pink wallet should be there, they'd be hard to miss.

She was adamant that they weren't there. Well, when I went back to the store I looked around for ithem to no avail. Then my mom suggested that I go near the office area to call my phone on her phone. Now mind you I had been calling the iPhone before going back to the store. My mom was right! When I called the iPhone near the office my phone rang loud. The girl who had insisted "no there's no iPhone (6+} nor pink wallet here. Had them both at her register out of sight, then all of a sudden she asked, "did you leave your iPhone and pink wallet here?"

I was livid! She had plan to steal my wallet (small) and iPhone! I wanted to say some choice words but decided to report the incident instead.

I have filled out five applications for dollar tree that's located on 72nd street in Tacoma,WA. I speak to the hiring manager Martinez she gives me the same story give me your name I will lol up your application and call you in for an interview I called and spoke with her today again 9-1-2016 she gave me the same story. I asked her why do you still have the for hire sign in the window if you've hired 20 people already she said that's the corporate office policy.

Went shopping at the Dollar Tree EastBrunswick NJ store when I walked in an employee Dennis was very rude to another employee who was putting handles on broom heads apparently he had put a handle on wrong and was told you put this end in not this end. Then Dennis remarked didn't you go to college I wanted to answer Dennis back did you! Then while shopping as I like to do at any Dollar Tree I go to isle by isle Dennis who was stocking shelves, walks in front of you not even to say excuse me or a hello. He needs to go through some training attitude adjustment, he seems like a bully. The other employees a very nice Too bad he's the bad apple. I always go to Dollar Tree because of their outstanding customer service, but I may not go to this one ever again.

I was at the Dollar Tree on Burbank Drive in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on August 6, 2016 about 3:45 pm. I told the lady at the register, I wanted to return some items, that included mustard, ketchup, pickles, etc. food items that was not frozen foods, the items had not been open and I had my receipt. The lady at the register informed me that you cannot return food items. There is not a sign in the store which says that food items are not returnable. A customer in the line said that the other Dollar Tree Stores will accept returns on food items.

Then the lady who says that she is the assistant manager of the store, went on a rampage talking loud over the whole store and cursing talking about me trying to return the food items. This was totally inappropriate and unprofessional. There were a lot of people in line and in the store including children when the so call assistant manager proceeded to put on her inappropriate loud show with cursing. Not happy with the service by the managing employee.

I was at the dollar tree store#1432 in Chicopee,ma. I went to register#2, the person at this store was very rude. I went to take a shopping cart outside and didn't know that I couldn't bring it out.she said there was a sign on the door that I didn't see and she very rudely said cant you read and embarrassed me in front of other customers. And also I asked all the shelves were empty and asked if your shipment didn't come in. and she said rudely obviously. I always shop at your store and usually your employees are nice and helpful. but this employee today was very rude.

I have been in the dollar tree store 7350 153rd St W Apple Valley Minnesota 55124 on numerous occasions. Every time I have been there, it is at least a 20 minute wait to check out! Not because there isn't someone who could open another lane, but because the manager refuses to do so! You need a manager who can see ahead of time that they need another cashier and has them ready before there are 30 people in line. I will probably look for another dollar store that has a competent person working who knows how to manage a store and cares about the customer.

I placed an order for a tee shirt on line. I immediately received the confirmation order # 35145. The funds were charged to my master card. Now there is no shirt, no status change on my order, no shipment. I have sent 3 request via email that either i want the shirt shipped or they can refund my money. I have not had a response to any of my emails. Dollar Tee website was used. Order placed 7/10/16. 11 days without a shipment notification?

I had a bad experience at our local Dollar Tree in Carlsbad, NM. I went in to our local Dollar Tree store today. There were not any shopping carts. I asked a passing Dollar Tree employee if there were any baskets. She snarled that there are only 8 baskets and they are all being used in a very harsh tone. I noticed a basket right by the check outs and it was full of cardboard and other store stuff. But I did not say anything and just left the store. I spend a lot of money at our local store because it is very helpful for educators. I have been an educator for 23 years and buy a lot of materials to get ready for the school year. I will not be doing so this year and will share my negative experience with all my colleagues. Dollar Tree is usually a teacher's dream store.

3 times I traveled 10 miles round trip this week to get the bread I love at Dollar Tree in Enid OK. A number of times the bread rack was empty. The "bread man" used to come on Mondays, then he changed to Thursday night, then he came Friday and left just a very few loaves of bread. Shouldn't he come at the same time every week? And shouldn't he leave more than just a very few loaves of bread? I love the certain bread that I can only get at Dollar Tree, but this is getting ridiculous.

I went to the store at about 5pm on 6-25. As I was in the store being rung up the gentleman that was waited on before me, had walked out the door, but came back to the door. 3 employees were right there. The gentleman said " He just paid for his water, but didn't want to waste it, but there was a fire out front. NO employee moved, so I walked out the door, and started stepping on it and moving chips around. Someone had thrown a cigarette down. It wasn't going out, at first. I walked back in to pay for my stuff.

I looked at the 2 employees who were not doing anything and I told them, they might want to get water and pour on it. 1 employee looked at me and said " We put water on it and there's nothing else we can do" No one had done anything while I was in line. And if they put water on it, they did not make sure it was out, cuz it was going when I got to it. I was not real happy with their attitude, and the fact 1 walked away and went into the office. With all the plastic container you sell, 1 of the employees could of gone into the bathroom and filled it with water to pour on it. The attitude I got was they were lazy and didn't care if it got out of hand, We don't need more fires big or small, I've been in retail for over 30 years. I would never of been so disrespectful , to anyone. Thank-you for taking the time. Hopefully you retrain these employees.

I was having a wonderful day taking my 81 year old grandmother to run some errands. She wanted to stop at the Dollar Tree #508 (4340 S. Laburnum ave Richmond, va 23223). I had $1 coupons for curad products. I think I had 9. Yes, I am a couponer and it is hard work to cut coupons and go through the trouble of finding items on sale to use the coupons on to make it with your while. I hate paying full price for anything and if I can get it free or pay less. Why not? I don't think there is a law against couponing. I don't do a lot of couponing at Dollar trees, but for once I had a coupon I could use. I didn't know you could only use 4 coupons per item per day per household.

Ok. fine. There are rules and regulations in life. When the young lady who rang me up told me this, I was like ok let's take 5 of the 9 items off. The manager came over. I guess he had a bad day or something because he told me " I am not selling you any more than 4" and you are not doing all those different transactions. He said I was rude but I hadn't gotten rude. All of this in front of my grandmother. If I had gotten rude she and everybody else in that store would have known.

When I asked him for his supervisor's name and number. I never got it. All he had to do was explain the coupon policy, take the 5 items off and kept it moving. My cousin who does not live with me was going to get 4 curads but he said "no". I still got all my 8 curads for free because I found 3 more coupons after I left. I went to another dollar tree with my 4 coupons and I had no problem. Nobody is going to talk to me any kind of way. He doesn't own the store. He just manages it and it doesn't seem like he is doing a good job. I will be going back to that same store to use the other 4, and he better leave me alone.

I go in dollar tree almost 3X a week, every time, me and my family go there, its always cluttered and only 1 line is open. All the employees especially the managers never smile, greet customers or anything and always has an attitude. Today , I visited dollar tree and , I believe it was the manager, didn't greet me at checkout but what really made me mad when she slammed my money in my hand. I was in there about 4:55 p.m. I really hope y'all get a new crew because they never seem happy and everyone in town says it as well. I use to be a manager and I always treated my customers nice. But I absolutely hate when I have to go into dollar tree in laurel.

I order balloons on June 3rd at the store # 6253, I was to pick them up on June 5th for 11.30am. I order #187 and 201 20 each. 40 Total. Ok go to pick them up not ready. Not happy but Im dealing with it. Then the cashier is going back and forth to do these and still wait on customers. Then your store manager comes over with an attitude. I ask is this normal not to have them ready.

I get no I had a new manager on last night and a lot didn't get done. So then I see Im getting balloons I didn't want unknown to me 201 is a variety pack. I ask if I can just get the yellow ones. With attitude she looks and says we don't have anymore. I said not happy but Im now pressed for time. She continues to do the balloons and I ask if she has bags to put them in.

She said no put I can use trash liner bags they can only handle 3 ,I said your killing me. Now she walks away and gets the liners. I said I can't do that I have 40 balloons. So she then ties them together in bunches and walks away. I ask if anyone is going to help me again no response walks away and goes to her office. Im standing in your store no help and an attitude from your store manager. I was so mad. I couldn't even talk. She walks away won't help me and hides to I leave. Really poor poor customer service and let alone poor attitude she is displaying in front of her employees.

I want something done with Assistant Manger, her first name is Amy. She is assistant at the Dollar Tree in Johnstown PA 15905. She works at the Dollar Tree at 1910 Minno Drive. She is rude to the customers, she is always on her cell phone texting and talking to people, she is rude to the cashiers. She was a criminal history, which includes felonies. She got fired from two other jobs her lying on her application. I will be going to another Dollar tree until your get rid of of this Assistant manager for good.

There is assistant manager at Dollar Tree that is always texting on her phone, when she is suppose to be doing work. She is rude to the customers, and to the employee she works with. She always works the evening/night shift at the Westwood Dollar Tree at 1910 Mino Drive, Johnstown PA. 15905. Her first name is Amy.

I was wondering why all of your Lil' Dutch Maid cookies are 13oz's, but the peanut butter sandwich cookies 9.3oz's. They should be 13oz' also(1012087). Are you trying to "cheat" the consumer? I called ABIMAR FOODS, INC. in Oklahoma and they said they package the peanut butter cookies in the 13oz size also(1012087). I buy a lot peanut cookies from you. I know that you want to make a profit, but not at my expense. Will you rectify this situation? Thanks for your help in this matter. My wife and I love The Dollar Tree Store. God Bless. I do The Happy/Complaint/Prayer Show on cable television.

Nothing really. I have been very content with ALL the Dollar Trees in the states I've shopped at. TODAY, however, I simply went in to exchange a nightlight purchased from either the larger or the smaller store and was given a hard time, saying I needed a receipt for this $1 item since they had never seen this design.

I was astounded at the filthy Store inside and outside. The exterior was full of cigarette butts, scraps of paper, gum residue, and other debris! The interior was equally as filthy as the outside with un-vacuumed and dirty carpet, unopened boxes and un-stocked shelves, even a box sitting with liquid seeping out of it making the already filthy carpet wet. This was on a Friday afternoon (April 29th, 2016) and there were not enough help hired to accommodate the amount of people shopping, therefore making the store look even more chaotic and disheveled! I love the savings at Dollar Tree, but I don't think I will continue to shop in such an un-kept store! I felt like I needed to wash my hands when I left. What a shame that the management is so uncaring about his store that he would allow what was once a very well kept store to deteriorate to this degree!

I was waiting to talk a Dollar Tree employee that was holding some things for me. She was talking with another employee, so I was waiting for her. The employee she was speaking with looked at me and said, well put your stuff up on the counter. I said to her I wasn't ready to check out that I was waiting to speak with the employee she was talking to. I was so amazed that when I looked at her name tag that she was in management.

I have never been spoken to in this manner by someone in management. the name tag said her name was Debbie. Since then I have spoken with different people and they have said she is very rude to them. If you don't correct this it will cause the company to lose money. I love shopping there ....but I will not tolerate being done like that. So therefore she needs to be replaced or her title removed. Management doesn't treat people like that.

I went into Dollar tree with the balloons I purchased the evening of 4/12/16. I purchased them the evening of 4/12/16, for my disabled son, who is homebound. I next few days they went down because of the lack of helium dollar tree lady put in the balloons. My son was upset. I took them back about 2:30 pm on 4/16/16 asking for more air in them. I told Ms. Mayline the store manager about my son and why I needed to do this. She felt the balloons said they were all defective. Told me she didn't want to hear anymore about my son. Laughed at his condition. I said I disposed of the receipt but it was on my credit card. I said I just want more air/helium in them. She said no, I said I will pay for the balloons again, the same balloons.

So my son who sister who still has balloons from FEB 2016 doesn't keep feeling negative about himself, why nothing is ok for him. She said no. Finally she put six balloons together and told me she didn't have one of them. I wanted all 12, not 6. I paid for them. She keep laughing at me. Someone in the store said tell the boy "shit happens". Another customer said you are upsetting us all because I told the manager Ms. Mayline. How I felt her laughing at my disabled sons condition. I paid for the balloons and before I could get my receipt I said, God will pay you back for thinking a disabled child is funny.

I hope you experience the same thing. Two other dollar tree associates said get out of the store we are going to call the police on you. I said I paid for these balloons I want my receipt. They said No! They wanted the police to come and charge me with robbery for leaving the store without a receipt for the balloons that my Chase card paid for. But one cashier secretly gave me the receipt. I want a call to discuss this situation.

I think someone needs to take a look at store1424, 1551 Niagara Falls Blvd Amherst Ny. I was in there last night 4/14/16 @approx 7pm & the store is in deplorable condition. I have never seen that store as bad as it was last night, this store has been declining. There was debris in every isle & dirty, dirty. I should have taken pics.

We have a dollar tree store in my town, Marysville, Ohio. I am in there all the time. I love the store. Since our store got this latest manager the shelves are always empty. Sometimes I go to the store on Sawmill Road in Dublin, Ohio to get things I need, as this store is always stocked and clean. The Marysville store is always dirty, this includes the shelves themselves (since the shelves are empty you can see how dirty they really are. The floors are filthy and there is always items on the floor. I do not want to see this store close. It seems to have a lot of business and I would not want to see it close because of no stock and the filth. Please look into it. Thank you so much.

The Dollar Tree in Willmar, MN needs a change of Management. It is dirty, cartons all over the floor, empty shelves, no recovery of aisles. Toys and other products lay all over the place. The staff smoke outside the building right by the entrance and leave one person inside with a long line. I used to go to this dollar tree at least 3 times a week and now I go once a month to see if somehow it has changed and is clean like it used to be 2-3 years ago. The manager they have now has been there for months and it's only going down hill so he must not have a supervisor watching him.

Dollar Tree should be ashamed to have a store that looks this way. I really hope something is done so we, in Willmar, will want to keep shopping there. A dollar general is coming to the north of Willmar and another to the east and that's where people are talking about shopping. One of the employees said they only clean up the place when there is a visitor coming. It is disgusting to go there. So sad because I have seen the store in it's good days fully stocked with a clean appearance. It's a shame. I hope someone catches on and helps this store.

Your store at 6466 103rd st in Jacksonville Fl. looks like it is 20 years old! The parking lot is littered with cans, bottles, and trash! The isles haven't been cleaned in months from their appearance. There is inventory, trash, and chewing gum spots throughout the store. Surely you have inspectors that make random checks on your stores. I visited it today and couldn't believe it has been neglected to such an extent since opening.

Checking out and the manager named Annette at store # 2530 was very very rude. I shop there all the time she must be new. Ticket # 3569-02530-01-011-29662 /Tuesday 2/1/2016 at 12:39pm. Never greeted said Hello, proceeded to ring me up no smile at all like hates her job or customers. I had bought a wine glass she put in a plastic bag by it self and said this is your wine glass in this bag. I said could you wrap it please she said she had nothing to wrap it with rudely because I break stuff real easily so I said can I have another plastic bag so I went to grab one and I was going to wrap it. She grabbed the bag out of my hand with force and in a nasty tone in front of other customers said you can not have another bag it will cost the company billions of dollars.

I said why are you being so rude , then I asked for a piece of paper towel behind counter already opened she completely ignored me. Then she really got nastier , I said no reason to be rude to me she then handed me abruptly handed me a piece of small ad paper and I said thank you. But it did not work, too small. I said can I speak to a manger in charge you really have an attitude. She said I am the Manager go ahead report me my name is Annette! The store was a disaster and short staffed. I go there at least once a week and so do my friends it is really going down hill. never was like that before. She did not even apologize to me nothing know I will not shop there cause of her disposition and personality how did she make it to manager the store is a mess.

I was treated very poorly by a Dollar Tree customer service rep in the store. She was rude, very disrespectful, she's not very helpful. I was buying a few items realized I didn't need (2) items I asked if she could take (2) off she blow really hard I asked if that was a problem she said to me yes and went on to tell that she gets in trouble if she has to back out item. I went on to tell her that I am the customer and if I wanted to have it taken off that my option.

So she rung me out gave my receipt she said to me in a harsh way" I hope you have better day' the tone offended me. So I asked for her manager as I was waiting a lady in line had asked her what had happened and she went on to talk to the lady about what had happened. I went on to tell the lady it wasn't her concern ant the cashier she should not be speaking about my business to a customer. I explain to him my concerns and he shrugged his shoulder like "whatever he never once apologized for her rudeness so I asked for his manager's number. I came back in the store because I noticed he didn't put his name on the paper nor the cashier's name.

So I spoke to another associate in the store because I needed to get the information from him so I asked the associate if she would stay in the office while we spoke so he allowed her to. I told him how as a manager you don't treat your customers rudely I told him to look and the camera and he could see how she was speaking to the customer in the store and went on to say the camera has no audio. What offended me even more was as I was leaving in she went on to yell about things about God which was very condescending to me because she was being smart.

As a customer I feel the situation could have been handled better> I work in customer service and I know that not how you treat your customers, I am very offended in the way God's name was brought up the way she said I hope you have a better day and how you store manager handled the situation.

How do you provide feedback if you cannot read receipt? This happens at a lot of the stores. Seem like a simple fix if someone would that the time to replace ink.

I was excited to have a dollar tree come to Merrimack NH. Over the past few months the store has continually gone down hill. It is often very messy. The floor seems to never be vacuumed and there are piles of stock in the isles. There is often only one person on the registers even when there is a line. I have seen the person I assume to be the manager standing in front of the store smoking.

I went to your store on Austin Peay in Memphis TN on December 5th I have a cast on my right hand. I asked for a basket I was told they are all outside. The cashier said you will have to go outside and get you one. You had one cashier ringing up another one walking around putting up candy meanwhile the line was getting longer and longer the one putting up candy finally got one a register. I called talked to a lady who said she was the manager she told me you should have asked for me while you were there really you are really busy you should have baskets available for customers.

I have applied to Dollar Tree (Altavista, VA) numerous times in the past two years for a part time job and each time the application was not even acknowledged. Do you have to know the right people to be considered for a job at Dollar Tree? I believe I deserve to at least be advised why my application was not acknowledged/considered. I am under the impression that I am being blacklisted by Dollar Tree. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Last night, December 1, 2015, around 5:30 p.m. I went into Dollar Tree looking for a specific candy that I had purchased there a couple weeks ago, (which, by the way, they told me it would more than likely not be available again). There was freight sitting in the aisle, stacked 5-6 boxes high, half opened boxes sitting on floor with items laying out in disarray on the floor. It was a mess. When I went to check out there were 5 people in line with one checker and 2 other employees just sitting back in the office doing nothing while customers were waiting. The third employee, evidently was just getting off duty, however her attire, while working, was unprofessional. She may be the assistant manager, who knows. I don't know her name.

But her attire needs to be more professional and neater. Honestly, I had to check myself that it wasn't dress up week for Halloween. She was slouchy and unkempt. She is nice enough, but a person working in the public like she does should take more care of their appearance. Our store is still new to the town and its appearance and employees' appearances, I feel, is valuable to the success of this store. I never complain on people or stores, but just felt someone higher up than the store manager needs to know about this. Obviously, he isn't concerned with it. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

I love the Dollar tree I go in there all the time to shop. I was excited to hear that they opened a new store up around the corner from my home. So when they finally opened it I have been in there dozens of times and most of the times that I am in there shopping there are these two workers who are so rude and disrespectful. the man is an older man with salt/pepper hair who is complaining about the customers and their children. He just gives me the creeps and I heard from other people who just feel uncomfortable going in there. The other day I spent like 40 dollars and I wanted to purchase a Dollar tree gift card for a friend but the man denied me to purchase one.

I was upset. its like he didn't want to take the time to punch numbers in the cash register. also the cashier who is a woman I think she is in her mid 20s but has the worst attitude and just playing rude. The other employees see people walking in and say...welcome to Dollar tree but when you see her and she sees you she just looks at you like you are a piece of trash. I do not know how this girl got a job working with the public. I would never treat people this way. Please do something about them I will never ever step foot in there as long as they are still there. I did go to another Dollar tree where the workers treated and respectfully helped me purchase a Dollar tree gift card.

On Saturday 10/10/2015 Madison Tn. Store. I visited the Madison TN. store, after entering the store with three children, your staff announced adults with children need to keep their kids with them and under control keep control of your kids. At this point my kids where the only kids in the store. Then other customers starting pointing to my kids saying their referring to those kids, see them right there. While my kids are old enough to realize what was going on. Once a gain over the loud speaker the female repeated what she had said the first time and then instructed security to sweep the isles. A few minutes went by a third time your employee repeated this statement once again. I then expressed to the voice that everyone in the store heard you the first couple of times.

At the end of the visit while checking out the female at the register asked the kids where they going to pay for the mask that their where wearing. I immediately expressed to her that they had this mask when they came into your store. Early that day when I just had one child with me we visited your West Nashville TN store on Charlotte Pike, where the mask where purchased. When I picked up the other kids they where given the masks by their cousin. I have both receipts from my visits. If her job was to watch and monitor she and the way she acted watching their every move then she should have know that they had these items when they entered the store. I was very upset by her intimidating behavior toward me and the kids. Discriminated against and embarrassed.

I visited the store yesterday to tell the manager about my experience and to get the district number she gave me a number that no one answer I do not believe it was even the right number. Also the manager looks like the person whom I had the bad experience with.

Stop shrinking the package so you can still charge a dollar before long it will be one bite foe a dollar, many items are a good value but the snack foods are becoming a joke. If it keeps up people are talking and noticing and they will stop coming. No one wants to pay so you get three bites and it is gone. You will be able to get away with it for a while but like all companies that do not listen when people get upset they end up out of business!

Monday got to work well Kathy management was talking about everyone who work there how they don't do there work and I found out a new employee when the first started working there she told her about everyone life is good or bad about there including sex lifestyle so Monday I need restroom come out pick up the mop the clean in front of my cash register. She had 4 people in line told me turn on my light I said after I mopped I went in the back got my things the I said I am sick I am going home today came in she try to write me up said I just walked out well she need to be wrote up for talking about everyone in the store after all it wrong to get your day going like complaints and complaints. So I call management one call me back not fair she has one right talking me to other employees about what happened or if I know it call a hip a law and plus she try to sale her jewelry on company time if you wood like to keep paying her go a head but 4 year of her bs is wrong ever wanted to go this far but someone need to stop her.

I went to the dollar store around the 19th of Sept.. I evenly exchanged some items, but instead of doing it the correct way, they did it in a way that I did not have a receipt. I arrived back at the store 15 minutes later. A female that said she was the manager told me to come back the next day and make sure I talked to her. Several other clerks were standing around too. It was near closing so I guess that is why she told me to come back. I called for a couple days and they gave me different times that the manager would be in, I finally went today 9/21 at 5:30. I told them the story several times until they finally were able to understand. One told me to tell them exactly what day and we will look up the receipt.

I explained that it was never rung up so their was no receipt and that is why I was there. And the manager? that was standing next to Marsy thought the whole thing was so funny, and they all acted like I was just making it all up in my head. Finally they rang everything up and gave me my receipt, They never said I am sorry you had to go through all this trouble, I'm sorry the whole thing was so funny, or anything. They will remember who I am if you talk to them, because I was not happy about being laughed at, and never have been given a receipt in the first place.

I live in southern Utah and frequently shop at your store #2681. I have noticed in the last several months that this store if filthy and not adequately stocked. Do you have district managers who spend time visiting their region stores to assess how they are presented to the public? Doesn't look that way. I am very appalled. I did have a chance to shop in other stores in the upper U.S.Northwest region this summer and found their stores to be inadequate as well. You need to look at the 99 Cents stores ( located in the western U.S.) and find out why they have been so successful.

There was only on associate on a register with 15 in the line during lunch rush. When she called for help, the manager hollered from the office that she was on break. Once I finished my transaction, I knocked on the door and asked her to help with the line, or I will call cooperate. Her reply was, "call corporate, I don't care, and don't be rushing me". This was a manager, and I am very upset with how I was spoken to. I won't be returning. Store #528 on 4/28/15 at 12:30

I've been in your store a number of times, each time your ladys room has smiled like something died. Today was so bad the employee almost though up as well as my 9 yr old niece...The Manager doesn't seem to care because nothing changes. Today I called the Health dept and issued a consumer complaint.....I've never been greeted by your manager while in your store on 90th & Maple.. It's so sad when a child has to experience a situation as my niece did today. The manager never came out of his little room.....I've lived in Omaha over 60 yrs, will inform my family and friends of my experience. Not saying I will never shop Dollar Tree, but I won't shop 90th and Maple. If I could give 0 stars, I would.

I visit it your store today at this location Store# 931, 662 Cuthbert Blvd, Westmont, NJ, after I finish buying the Easter Card and decoration, I walk toward the cash register line, got myself in line behind my daughter, she was shopping too, the other cashier lady said: who Next, so my daughter walk toward her, I stay behind the lady in front of me with she was black, am Puerto Rican, went it was my turn, I ask the the cashier if she could she to see if the Easter Card where 2 for a Dollar, she said she could not do it, I said ok, I still want this, plus put them in separate bags, the Lady she stated troing my stuff in the bag, the plastics bag broke, I told her that it was not nice to trow things, plus she didn't care, the sales associated her name is: Catherine, next I would not visit your store anymore and I would make sure I would let people know that those people that work there are Races they don't want Hispanic people buying at your store# 931. Am going to make sure I will post the Receipt/store # in facebook!

I've shopped at DT on Neider at Hwy 95 a few times and as I lived nearby and wanted a possibly fun part time job I thought to print out an app over the company's general website and do as they directed, simply bring it in to the desired store. It sounds commonplace and so what of it, but I left there very discouraged after a cold reception. I as dressed nicely and was dignified, friendly and presentable. Elaine...I don't know if she was the manager but she sure seemed as one, coming out of the office and no smile, no appreciation of my having trekked in there, "a manager will call you." I'm so glad none did! Not that I knew any would. A couple weeks later I went back in there with a friend who had coincidentally asked her an inventory question and there was a patent lack of warmth or any indication she was happy to serve customers in the slightest. My experience that day between me, my application and that associate is a dismal one I'd rather forget. They have had a persistent Help Wanted sign in the window...since last Summer actually. I guess they're picky about who is hired much less interviewed.

I have a few younger children in the family that I want to spoil rotten so this is store allows me to do it!  You can't expect too much because after all it's only a dollar, but they don't pretend like they are anything different.  They have a great selection of items and most of the stuff doesn’t look cheap like most dollar store items.  Great store to get things on the cheap and I give it 4/5 stars.

Have feedback for Dollar Tree?