Dollar Tree Customer Service

Contact Dollar Tree Corporate

Toll free phone number: 757-321-5000

Dollar Tree www.dollartree.com is a Fortune 500 company that is publicly traded on NASDAQ:DLTR. The over 13,000 stores in the United States and Canada offer a variety of eclectic products with ‘single-price-point’ or everything is $1 or less. There are 10 distribution centers in 48 states and 10 Canadian provinces. In 2015 there were a reported 145,000 employees and revenues of US 8.6 billion.

If you have a problem with service, a rude employee, or products at a Dollar Tree store call 1-877-530-8733. You may also find a limited Contact Us page here. If you would like to contact CEO, Bob Sasser by postal mail you should address your letter to him with 500 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake, VA 23320.

Macon F. Brock, Jr. founded the company in 1953 by opening a Ben Franklin store and later renamed it K&K. Along the way the name ‘Only $1’ was used.  In 1993 the current Dollar Tree name began being used and the slogan: ‘The thrill of the hunt’ was introduced. Family Dollar is a subsidiary of Dollar Tree. Social presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Dollar Tree Contact Information

9am-5pm, CST

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Dollar Tree Complaints

Dear CEO,

I visited your NE Minnesota Ave in Washington, DC location, Store 5874. While completing my transaction, a store attendant Ronald checking bags at the decides to sweep my feet with a dirty broom. Why is this young man touching my body with a dirty broom when the cashier is ringing my items up?! It was so disrespectful! Please explain to me why he all of a sudden decides to sweep me?! A line full of customers in front of this cashier. Your employee's behavior is not professional! I don't think it's funny at all! Why do I have go to any location and yell or scream and act out of character?! THIS IS INSULTING! I AM NOT TRASH NOR DIRT! PLEASE CORRECT YOUR EMPLOYEE!

I went into the store today on old st Augustine Road, Jacksonville Fl 32257 and when I went to check out the Ast Manager said it was for employees only and if I was not an employee I could not use it.. Not only would she not allow the cashier to use the coupon she is at the balloons yelling over to the cashier.. as well there was a lady that needed a balloon and she could not get off of her cell phone long enough to provide customer service..

she said the coupon was not for customers.

I am tired of Ottumwa, Iowa store constantly complaining they are a training store and then the managers belittle you as if you don't know what you are doing. I was belittled in front of customers saying you know how to read box labels I have been working there for a long time and I have worked other stores I know how to read labels and I felt like I was being treated like a little kid. I was patted on the head as if I was some child good job. Is that a training store?

Treat there employees as if we are thieves? I mean just cause you had one you don't have to look in our purses and then when we bring food into the store we are told where is your receipt? WTF, you are not the only store that carries Reese's peanut butter cups. Come on if we have to have a receipt for every little item that is bought that is a waste of paper, and now employees can not check each other out or if you work that day come back in to buy something you have to have a manager check you out with your numbers?

WTF, are you kidding me again? This is unfair to the employees and I went down to 7.00 a hour again and the wages went up? Don't play me which the manager did that she could not set me at 8.00 a hour? Really, guessing that managers and the assistants are what 9 or 10 dollars a hour with set hours? I am so tired of being compaired to other employees that worked there and I was only 4 hours yesterday the maxium hours is 6 or 5 and they are getting more and more picky.

there was a woman came in there handicapped and did not know which charger to get for her phone and she took it out to bring it back cause it did not fit. The manager Jen Selix and Shannon Evans both said they are not going to keep allowing people to take it out and bring it back cause they are not going to keep doing it? Really, isn't that bad customer service? That is giving the store a bad name?

Shannon Evans was fired before for making fun of people on Facebook saying they stunk? Really, and she was hired back the people that she made fun of was in the store and saw her and they refuse to come back. They talk behind each others back they talk about people that were fired cause of stealing Gina and compare people to her and ask how she had us doing things.

First off I am not her and I am not no one else and the sales associates are not allowed to take the boxes back and crush them I guess we are just plain thieves in there eyes. I am tired of being treated as if I am a little kid and a thief if you don't want us from the register then leave us there to check out and have your other girls put away the products that way we won't be accused of stealing we are hardly from the counter's anyway cause we are swamped.

But I was hired back as a cashier not a recovery, not a box girl I was hired strictly as a cashier that is what the schedule says cashier. I understand all the hype about putting boxes away and getting box account but when they fill out your papers they are putting lots of marks that you are suppose to be doing and this item of the week and saying sell it? You are trying to check out keep a perfect account cause god forbid that you are over that is a no, no you are stealing from the customers if you are under you are stealing from the company. That is a double edge sword for the workers we can't have outside food cause we are stealing, we can not bring in soda's or cups cause they might be from the store and you have to have a receipt.

It was fun working there and now they hired Shannon back she is acting as if it is a machine she is so proper how she wants stuff and how it goes out and how you put it out. Really, cause you want the products out if you would see the back room it is full they get stuff that the store does not need they are over ordering putting stuff on the shelves is next to impossible cause they are not buying like they are sending the trucks with stuff that is already there. Why not allow the store to order what it needs instead of sending stuff that we already have tons of the back room would not look like a disaster.

Only 10 minute breaks for 5 hours that is next to impossible you take your break and go in the back to eat or do something and you are back to work and they complain if you are a minute late. When you are not at your register actually putting stuff away and there is another register open people will stand at your register until you come back up and they are checking out on the other side. I mean they were not only 2 people in line and this guy was standing at my register seeing that I was putting away boxes and he came up to me and stated, why are you not checking out why I am just standing here. We can't say nothing back to them but they can act rude to us.

I asked a kid to leave his bag at the door when he went back into the store he came up to me threw the pie on the counter and said I just got a dollar pie and threw the dollar I said can you be a little nicer and he just got on his phone I am tired of rude customers and we have to take it from them. Then we have to be treated like I said, kids, thieves, and slaves. I don't dare say nothing to the almighty manager she is friends with Shannon and Jen and most the people in there and they allow their family and friends in there and if we are caught checking ours out we are in trouble.

They just state I am not losing my job for a dollar. Really, guess we don't value our jobs or care about them just you. Mostly she hires Jen that is her friends, her daughter's friends or kids. I am fed up with you have to get things done or your wrote up that is all I keep hearing as they walk by you can hear them in the office or they hide in the office sitting and saying how they don't feel good. It is always they didn't call in they didn't show up? They have their clocks set up so they can say your late all the time my phone is set with tv and radio but again your always late cause their clocks are set up fast.

I do not want my name or anything given to them just that you have a customer complaint when one of the workers there Rebecca was there the manager Jen and Marj went up to her and straight asked her if she was on drugs and then she just quit she did not show up after that one way to get people to quit just to treat them like they are less then nothing. Two of them constantly ask for time off cause they don't have their grandkids but complain they do and they need time off Lori and Lakrisha I mean come on the rest of us would like a light schedule too.

Please again do not give my name out or nothing bad enough I get treated the way I do right now.

I WENT INTO DOLLAR TREE AND SHOPED AND WAS TOLD NOT TO ANYLONGER GO INTO DOLLAR TREE I HAVNT STOLEN ANY THING I SIMPLY DIDINT KNOW THAT I DIDINT HAVE A RECIEPT FROM THE OTHER LOCATION I MADE AN HONEST MISTAKE

Was at the Dollar tree on libery Rd Thomasville NC and there was only one person there . She was checking people out and her line was all the way to the back of the store. She was doing her best to check them out. The problem is was she the only one there? Stood in line for 15 minutes and had only moved a foot. This is not her fault. Seems to me it is the fault of poor management.
Won't be shopping there again. Will find another store such as mighty dollar. Wish I could if helped her.
Wenda Stinnett

Yes I was working at at the store , on Hesperia rd. Victorville ca. First situation I left my register and the assistant Ms.Brook ask me do i trust her . I Told her yes. So she begin to remove everything from my cash draw ! When we counted. the money it was short. 30,00.So from then on she would not let me know when I was to work. I would come in and she would say you are not to come Unless I call which was never. Which made me lose my job. Other employers told me money was also missing strange like my situeation .Ms. Brook also told she worked in la as assistant at the (99 cents only store ).Were money was missing. THANK YOU VERY KINDLY Kenneth Spencer

I was at Dollar Tree in Sacramento, CA on Northgate Blvd north Natomas, when I accidentally left my wallet and iPhone at the register, while loading my items into cart. Five minutes later I realized I'd left wallet and iPhone at store. I called to inquire about them, when the worker answered the phone and said, " there's no iPhone or pink wallet here." I called again to let her know I had just left there 5 minutes ago and that my iPhone and pink wallet should be there, they'd be hard to miss.

She was adamant that they weren't there. Well, when I went back to the store I looked around for ithem to no avail. Then my mom suggested that I go near the office area to call my phone on her phone. Now mind you I had been calling the iPhone before going back to the store. My mom was right! When I called the iPhone near the office my phone rang loud. The girl who had insisted "no there's no iPhone (6+} nor pink wallet here. Had them both at her register out of sight, then all of a sudden she asked, "did you leave your iPhone and pink wallet here?"

I was livid! She had plan to steal my wallet (small) and iPhone! I wanted to say some choice words but decided to report the incident instead.

I have filled out five applications for dollar tree that's located on 72nd street in Tacoma,WA. I speak to the hiring manager Martinez she gives me the same story give me your name I will lol up your application and call you in for an interview I called and spoke with her today again 9-1-2016 she gave me the same story. I asked her why do you still have the for hire sign in the window if you've hired 20 people already she said that's the corporate office policy.

Went shopping at the Dollar Tree EastBrunswick NJ store when I walked in an employee Dennis was very rude to another employee who was putting handles on broom heads apparently he had put a handle on wrong and was told you put this end in not this end. Then Dennis remarked didn't you go to college I wanted to answer Dennis back did you! Then while shopping as I like to do at any Dollar Tree I go to isle by isle Dennis who was stocking shelves, walks in front of you not even to say excuse me or a hello. He needs to go through some training attitude adjustment, he seems like a bully. The other employees a very nice Too bad he's the bad apple. I always go to Dollar Tree because of their outstanding customer service, but I may not go to this one ever again.

I was at the Dollar Tree on Burbank Drive in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on August 6, 2016 about 3:45 pm. I told the lady at the register, I wanted to return some items, that included mustard, ketchup, pickles, etc. food items that was not frozen foods, the items had not been open and I had my receipt. The lady at the register informed me that you cannot return food items. There is not a sign in the store which says that food items are not returnable. A customer in the line said that the other Dollar Tree Stores will accept returns on food items.

Then the lady who says that she is the assistant manager of the store, went on a rampage talking loud over the whole store and cursing talking about me trying to return the food items. This was totally inappropriate and unprofessional. There were a lot of people in line and in the store including children when the so call assistant manager proceeded to put on her inappropriate loud show with cursing. Not happy with the service by the managing employee.

I was at the dollar tree store#1432 in Chicopee,ma. I went to register#2, the person at this store was very rude. I went to take a shopping cart outside and didn't know that I couldn't bring it out.she said there was a sign on the door that I didn't see and she very rudely said cant you read and embarrassed me in front of other customers. And also I asked all the shelves were empty and asked if your shipment didn't come in. and she said rudely obviously. I always shop at your store and usually your employees are nice and helpful. but this employee today was very rude.

I have been in the dollar tree store 7350 153rd St W Apple Valley Minnesota 55124 on numerous occasions. Every time I have been there, it is at least a 20 minute wait to check out! Not because there isn't someone who could open another lane, but because the manager refuses to do so! You need a manager who can see ahead of time that they need another cashier and has them ready before there are 30 people in line. I will probably look for another dollar store that has a competent person working who knows how to manage a store and cares about the customer.

I placed an order for a tee shirt on line. I immediately received the confirmation order # 35145. The funds were charged to my master card. Now there is no shirt, no status change on my order, no shipment. I have sent 3 request via email that either i want the shirt shipped or they can refund my money. I have not had a response to any of my emails. Dollar Tee website was used. Order placed 7/10/16. 11 days without a shipment notification?

I had a bad experience at our local Dollar Tree in Carlsbad, NM. I went in to our local Dollar Tree store today. There were not any shopping carts. I asked a passing Dollar Tree employee if there were any baskets. She snarled that there are only 8 baskets and they are all being used in a very harsh tone. I noticed a basket right by the check outs and it was full of cardboard and other store stuff. But I did not say anything and just left the store. I spend a lot of money at our local store because it is very helpful for educators. I have been an educator for 23 years and buy a lot of materials to get ready for the school year. I will not be doing so this year and will share my negative experience with all my colleagues. Dollar Tree is usually a teacher's dream store.

3 times I traveled 10 miles round trip this week to get the bread I love at Dollar Tree in Enid OK. A number of times the bread rack was empty. The "bread man" used to come on Mondays, then he changed to Thursday night, then he came Friday and left just a very few loaves of bread. Shouldn't he come at the same time every week? And shouldn't he leave more than just a very few loaves of bread? I love the certain bread that I can only get at Dollar Tree, but this is getting ridiculous.

I went to the store at about 5pm on 6-25. As I was in the store being rung up the gentleman that was waited on before me, had walked out the door, but came back to the door. 3 employees were right there. The gentleman said " He just paid for his water, but didn't want to waste it, but there was a fire out front. NO employee moved, so I walked out the door, and started stepping on it and moving chips around. Someone had thrown a cigarette down. It wasn't going out, at first. I walked back in to pay for my stuff.

I looked at the 2 employees who were not doing anything and I told them, they might want to get water and pour on it. 1 employee looked at me and said " We put water on it and there's nothing else we can do" No one had done anything while I was in line. And if they put water on it, they did not make sure it was out, cuz it was going when I got to it. I was not real happy with their attitude, and the fact 1 walked away and went into the office. With all the plastic container you sell, 1 of the employees could of gone into the bathroom and filled it with water to pour on it. The attitude I got was they were lazy and didn't care if it got out of hand, We don't need more fires big or small, I've been in retail for over 30 years. I would never of been so disrespectful , to anyone. Thank-you for taking the time. Hopefully you retrain these employees.

I was having a wonderful day taking my 81 year old grandmother to run some errands. She wanted to stop at the Dollar Tree #508 (4340 S. Laburnum ave Richmond, va 23223). I had $1 coupons for curad products. I think I had 9. Yes, I am a couponer and it is hard work to cut coupons and go through the trouble of finding items on sale to use the coupons on to make it with your while. I hate paying full price for anything and if I can get it free or pay less. Why not? I don't think there is a law against couponing. I don't do a lot of couponing at Dollar trees, but for once I had a coupon I could use. I didn't know you could only use 4 coupons per item per day per household.

Ok. fine. There are rules and regulations in life. When the young lady who rang me up told me this, I was like ok let's take 5 of the 9 items off. The manager came over. I guess he had a bad day or something because he told me " I am not selling you any more than 4" and you are not doing all those different transactions. He said I was rude but I hadn't gotten rude. All of this in front of my grandmother. If I had gotten rude she and everybody else in that store would have known.

When I asked him for his supervisor's name and number. I never got it. All he had to do was explain the coupon policy, take the 5 items off and kept it moving. My cousin who does not live with me was going to get 4 curads but he said "no". I still got all my 8 curads for free because I found 3 more coupons after I left. I went to another dollar tree with my 4 coupons and I had no problem. Nobody is going to talk to me any kind of way. He doesn't own the store. He just manages it and it doesn't seem like he is doing a good job. I will be going back to that same store to use the other 4, and he better leave me alone.

I go in dollar tree almost 3X a week, every time, me and my family go there, its always cluttered and only 1 line is open. All the employees especially the managers never smile, greet customers or anything and always has an attitude. Today , I visited dollar tree and , I believe it was the manager, didn't greet me at checkout but what really made me mad when she slammed my money in my hand. I was in there about 4:55 p.m. I really hope y'all get a new crew because they never seem happy and everyone in town says it as well. I use to be a manager and I always treated my customers nice. But I absolutely hate when I have to go into dollar tree in laurel.

I order balloons on June 3rd at the store # 6253, I was to pick them up on June 5th for 11.30am. I order #187 and 201 20 each. 40 Total. Ok go to pick them up not ready. Not happy but Im dealing with it. Then the cashier is going back and forth to do these and still wait on customers. Then your store manager comes over with an attitude. I ask is this normal not to have them ready.

I get no I had a new manager on last night and a lot didn't get done. So then I see Im getting balloons I didn't want unknown to me 201 is a variety pack. I ask if I can just get the yellow ones. With attitude she looks and says we don't have anymore. I said not happy but Im now pressed for time. She continues to do the balloons and I ask if she has bags to put them in.

She said no put I can use trash liner bags they can only handle 3 ,I said your killing me. Now she walks away and gets the liners. I said I can't do that I have 40 balloons. So she then ties them together in bunches and walks away. I ask if anyone is going to help me again no response walks away and goes to her office. Im standing in your store no help and an attitude from your store manager. I was so mad. I couldn't even talk. She walks away won't help me and hides to I leave. Really poor poor customer service and let alone poor attitude she is displaying in front of her employees.

I want something done with Assistant Manger, her first name is Amy. She is assistant at the Dollar Tree in Johnstown PA 15905. She works at the Dollar Tree at 1910 Minno Drive. She is rude to the customers, she is always on her cell phone texting and talking to people, she is rude to the cashiers. She was a criminal history, which includes felonies. She got fired from two other jobs her lying on her application. I will be going to another Dollar tree until your get rid of of this Assistant manager for good.

There is assistant manager at Dollar Tree that is always texting on her phone, when she is suppose to be doing work. She is rude to the customers, and to the employee she works with. She always works the evening/night shift at the Westwood Dollar Tree at 1910 Mino Drive, Johnstown PA. 15905. Her first name is Amy.

I was wondering why all of your Lil' Dutch Maid cookies are 13oz's, but the peanut butter sandwich cookies 9.3oz's. They should be 13oz' also(1012087). Are you trying to "cheat" the consumer? I called ABIMAR FOODS, INC. in Oklahoma and they said they package the peanut butter cookies in the 13oz size also(1012087). I buy a lot peanut cookies from you. I know that you want to make a profit, but not at my expense. Will you rectify this situation? Thanks for your help in this matter. My wife and I love The Dollar Tree Store. God Bless. I do The Happy/Complaint/Prayer Show on cable television.

Nothing really. I have been very content with ALL the Dollar Trees in the states I've shopped at. TODAY, however, I simply went in to exchange a nightlight purchased from either the larger or the smaller store and was given a hard time, saying I needed a receipt for this $1 item since they had never seen this design.

I was astounded at the filthy Store inside and outside. The exterior was full of cigarette butts, scraps of paper, gum residue, and other debris! The interior was equally as filthy as the outside with un-vacuumed and dirty carpet, unopened boxes and un-stocked shelves, even a box sitting with liquid seeping out of it making the already filthy carpet wet. This was on a Friday afternoon (April 29th, 2016) and there were not enough help hired to accommodate the amount of people shopping, therefore making the store look even more chaotic and disheveled! I love the savings at Dollar Tree, but I don't think I will continue to shop in such an un-kept store! I felt like I needed to wash my hands when I left. What a shame that the management is so uncaring about his store that he would allow what was once a very well kept store to deteriorate to this degree!

I was waiting to talk a Dollar Tree employee that was holding some things for me. She was talking with another employee, so I was waiting for her. The employee she was speaking with looked at me and said, well put your stuff up on the counter. I said to her I wasn't ready to check out that I was waiting to speak with the employee she was talking to. I was so amazed that when I looked at her name tag that she was in management.

I have never been spoken to in this manner by someone in management. the name tag said her name was Debbie. Since then I have spoken with different people and they have said she is very rude to them. If you don't correct this it will cause the company to lose money. I love shopping there ....but I will not tolerate being done like that. So therefore she needs to be replaced or her title removed. Management doesn't treat people like that.

I went into Dollar tree with the balloons I purchased the evening of 4/12/16. I purchased them the evening of 4/12/16, for my disabled son, who is homebound. I next few days they went down because of the lack of helium dollar tree lady put in the balloons. My son was upset. I took them back about 2:30 pm on 4/16/16 asking for more air in them. I told Ms. Mayline the store manager about my son and why I needed to do this. She felt the balloons said they were all defective. Told me she didn't want to hear anymore about my son. Laughed at his condition. I said I disposed of the receipt but it was on my credit card. I said I just want more air/helium in them. She said no, I said I will pay for the balloons again, the same balloons.

So my son who sister who still has balloons from FEB 2016 doesn't keep feeling negative about himself, why nothing is ok for him. She said no. Finally she put six balloons together and told me she didn't have one of them. I wanted all 12, not 6. I paid for them. She keep laughing at me. Someone in the store said tell the boy "shit happens". Another customer said you are upsetting us all because I told the manager Ms. Mayline. How I felt her laughing at my disabled sons condition. I paid for the balloons and before I could get my receipt I said, God will pay you back for thinking a disabled child is funny.

I hope you experience the same thing. Two other dollar tree associates said get out of the store we are going to call the police on you. I said I paid for these balloons I want my receipt. They said No! They wanted the police to come and charge me with robbery for leaving the store without a receipt for the balloons that my Chase card paid for. But one cashier secretly gave me the receipt. I want a call to discuss this situation.

I think someone needs to take a look at store1424, 1551 Niagara Falls Blvd Amherst Ny. I was in there last night 4/14/16 @approx 7pm & the store is in deplorable condition. I have never seen that store as bad as it was last night, this store has been declining. There was debris in every isle & dirty, dirty. I should have taken pics.

We have a dollar tree store in my town, Marysville, Ohio. I am in there all the time. I love the store. Since our store got this latest manager the shelves are always empty. Sometimes I go to the store on Sawmill Road in Dublin, Ohio to get things I need, as this store is always stocked and clean. The Marysville store is always dirty, this includes the shelves themselves (since the shelves are empty you can see how dirty they really are. The floors are filthy and there is always items on the floor. I do not want to see this store close. It seems to have a lot of business and I would not want to see it close because of no stock and the filth. Please look into it. Thank you so much.

The Dollar Tree in Willmar, MN needs a change of Management. It is dirty, cartons all over the floor, empty shelves, no recovery of aisles. Toys and other products lay all over the place. The staff smoke outside the building right by the entrance and leave one person inside with a long line. I used to go to this dollar tree at least 3 times a week and now I go once a month to see if somehow it has changed and is clean like it used to be 2-3 years ago. The manager they have now has been there for months and it's only going down hill so he must not have a supervisor watching him.

Dollar Tree should be ashamed to have a store that looks this way. I really hope something is done so we, in Willmar, will want to keep shopping there. A dollar general is coming to the north of Willmar and another to the east and that's where people are talking about shopping. One of the employees said they only clean up the place when there is a visitor coming. It is disgusting to go there. So sad because I have seen the store in it's good days fully stocked with a clean appearance. It's a shame. I hope someone catches on and helps this store.

Your store at 6466 103rd st in Jacksonville Fl. looks like it is 20 years old! The parking lot is littered with cans, bottles, and trash! The isles haven't been cleaned in months from their appearance. There is inventory, trash, and chewing gum spots throughout the store. Surely you have inspectors that make random checks on your stores. I visited it today and couldn't believe it has been neglected to such an extent since opening.

Checking out and the manager named Annette at store # 2530 was very very rude. I shop there all the time she must be new. Ticket # 3569-02530-01-011-29662 /Tuesday 2/1/2016 at 12:39pm. Never greeted said Hello, proceeded to ring me up no smile at all like hates her job or customers. I had bought a wine glass she put in a plastic bag by it self and said this is your wine glass in this bag. I said could you wrap it please she said she had nothing to wrap it with rudely because I break stuff real easily so I said can I have another plastic bag so I went to grab one and I was going to wrap it. She grabbed the bag out of my hand with force and in a nasty tone in front of other customers said you can not have another bag it will cost the company billions of dollars.

I said why are you being so rude , then I asked for a piece of paper towel behind counter already opened she completely ignored me. Then she really got nastier , I said no reason to be rude to me she then handed me abruptly handed me a piece of small ad paper and I said thank you. But it did not work, too small. I said can I speak to a manger in charge you really have an attitude. She said I am the Manager go ahead report me my name is Annette! The store was a disaster and short staffed. I go there at least once a week and so do my friends it is really going down hill. never was like that before. She did not even apologize to me nothing know I will not shop there cause of her disposition and personality how did she make it to manager the store is a mess.

I was treated very poorly by a Dollar Tree customer service rep in the store. She was rude, very disrespectful, she's not very helpful. I was buying a few items realized I didn't need (2) items I asked if she could take (2) off she blow really hard I asked if that was a problem she said to me yes and went on to tell that she gets in trouble if she has to back out item. I went on to tell her that I am the customer and if I wanted to have it taken off that my option.

So she rung me out gave my receipt she said to me in a harsh way" I hope you have better day' the tone offended me. So I asked for her manager as I was waiting a lady in line had asked her what had happened and she went on to talk to the lady about what had happened. I went on to tell the lady it wasn't her concern ant the cashier she should not be speaking about my business to a customer. I explain to him my concerns and he shrugged his shoulder like "whatever he never once apologized for her rudeness so I asked for his manager's number. I came back in the store because I noticed he didn't put his name on the paper nor the cashier's name.

So I spoke to another associate in the store because I needed to get the information from him so I asked the associate if she would stay in the office while we spoke so he allowed her to. I told him how as a manager you don't treat your customers rudely I told him to look and the camera and he could see how she was speaking to the customer in the store and went on to say the camera has no audio. What offended me even more was as I was leaving in she went on to yell about things about God which was very condescending to me because she was being smart.

As a customer I feel the situation could have been handled better> I work in customer service and I know that not how you treat your customers, I am very offended in the way God's name was brought up the way she said I hope you have a better day and how you store manager handled the situation.

How do you provide feedback if you cannot read receipt? This happens at a lot of the stores. Seem like a simple fix if someone would that the time to replace ink.

I was excited to have a dollar tree come to Merrimack NH. Over the past few months the store has continually gone down hill. It is often very messy. The floor seems to never be vacuumed and there are piles of stock in the isles. There is often only one person on the registers even when there is a line. I have seen the person I assume to be the manager standing in front of the store smoking.

I went to your store on Austin Peay in Memphis TN on December 5th I have a cast on my right hand. I asked for a basket I was told they are all outside. The cashier said you will have to go outside and get you one. You had one cashier ringing up another one walking around putting up candy meanwhile the line was getting longer and longer the one putting up candy finally got one a register. I called talked to a lady who said she was the manager she told me you should have asked for me while you were there really you are really busy you should have baskets available for customers.

I have applied to Dollar Tree (Altavista, VA) numerous times in the past two years for a part time job and each time the application was not even acknowledged. Do you have to know the right people to be considered for a job at Dollar Tree? I believe I deserve to at least be advised why my application was not acknowledged/considered. I am under the impression that I am being blacklisted by Dollar Tree. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Last night, December 1, 2015, around 5:30 p.m. I went into Dollar Tree looking for a specific candy that I had purchased there a couple weeks ago, (which, by the way, they told me it would more than likely not be available again). There was freight sitting in the aisle, stacked 5-6 boxes high, half opened boxes sitting on floor with items laying out in disarray on the floor. It was a mess. When I went to check out there were 5 people in line with one checker and 2 other employees just sitting back in the office doing nothing while customers were waiting. The third employee, evidently was just getting off duty, however her attire, while working, was unprofessional. She may be the assistant manager, who knows. I don't know her name.

But her attire needs to be more professional and neater. Honestly, I had to check myself that it wasn't dress up week for Halloween. She was slouchy and unkempt. She is nice enough, but a person working in the public like she does should take more care of their appearance. Our store is still new to the town and its appearance and employees' appearances, I feel, is valuable to the success of this store. I never complain on people or stores, but just felt someone higher up than the store manager needs to know about this. Obviously, he isn't concerned with it. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

I love the Dollar tree I go in there all the time to shop. I was excited to hear that they opened a new store up around the corner from my home. So when they finally opened it I have been in there dozens of times and most of the times that I am in there shopping there are these two workers who are so rude and disrespectful. the man is an older man with salt/pepper hair who is complaining about the customers and their children. He just gives me the creeps and I heard from other people who just feel uncomfortable going in there. The other day I spent like 40 dollars and I wanted to purchase a Dollar tree gift card for a friend but the man denied me to purchase one.

I was upset. its like he didn't want to take the time to punch numbers in the cash register. also the cashier who is a woman I think she is in her mid 20s but has the worst attitude and just playing rude. The other employees see people walking in and say...welcome to Dollar tree but when you see her and she sees you she just looks at you like you are a piece of trash. I do not know how this girl got a job working with the public. I would never treat people this way. Please do something about them I will never ever step foot in there as long as they are still there. I did go to another Dollar tree where the workers treated and respectfully helped me purchase a Dollar tree gift card.

On Saturday 10/10/2015 Madison Tn. Store. I visited the Madison TN. store, after entering the store with three children, your staff announced adults with children need to keep their kids with them and under control keep control of your kids. At this point my kids where the only kids in the store. Then other customers starting pointing to my kids saying their referring to those kids, see them right there. While my kids are old enough to realize what was going on. Once a gain over the loud speaker the female repeated what she had said the first time and then instructed security to sweep the isles. A few minutes went by a third time your employee repeated this statement once again. I then expressed to the voice that everyone in the store heard you the first couple of times.

At the end of the visit while checking out the female at the register asked the kids where they going to pay for the mask that their where wearing. I immediately expressed to her that they had this mask when they came into your store. Early that day when I just had one child with me we visited your West Nashville TN store on Charlotte Pike, where the mask where purchased. When I picked up the other kids they where given the masks by their cousin. I have both receipts from my visits. If her job was to watch and monitor she and the way she acted watching their every move then she should have know that they had these items when they entered the store. I was very upset by her intimidating behavior toward me and the kids. Discriminated against and embarrassed.

I visited the store yesterday to tell the manager about my experience and to get the district number she gave me a number that no one answer I do not believe it was even the right number. Also the manager looks like the person whom I had the bad experience with.

Stop shrinking the package so you can still charge a dollar before long it will be one bite foe a dollar, many items are a good value but the snack foods are becoming a joke. If it keeps up people are talking and noticing and they will stop coming. No one wants to pay so you get three bites and it is gone. You will be able to get away with it for a while but like all companies that do not listen when people get upset they end up out of business!

Monday got to work well Kathy management was talking about everyone who work there how they don't do there work and I found out a new employee when the first started working there she told her about everyone life is good or bad about there including sex lifestyle so Monday I need restroom come out pick up the mop the clean in front of my cash register. She had 4 people in line told me turn on my light I said after I mopped I went in the back got my things the I said I am sick I am going home today came in she try to write me up said I just walked out well she need to be wrote up for talking about everyone in the store after all it wrong to get your day going like complaints and complaints. So I call management one call me back not fair she has one right talking me to other employees about what happened or if I know it call a hip a law and plus she try to sale her jewelry on company time if you wood like to keep paying her go a head but 4 year of her bs is wrong ever wanted to go this far but someone need to stop her.

I went to the dollar store around the 19th of Sept.. I evenly exchanged some items, but instead of doing it the correct way, they did it in a way that I did not have a receipt. I arrived back at the store 15 minutes later. A female that said she was the manager told me to come back the next day and make sure I talked to her. Several other clerks were standing around too. It was near closing so I guess that is why she told me to come back. I called for a couple days and they gave me different times that the manager would be in, I finally went today 9/21 at 5:30. I told them the story several times until they finally were able to understand. One told me to tell them exactly what day and we will look up the receipt.

I explained that it was never rung up so their was no receipt and that is why I was there. And the manager? that was standing next to Marsy thought the whole thing was so funny, and they all acted like I was just making it all up in my head. Finally they rang everything up and gave me my receipt, They never said I am sorry you had to go through all this trouble, I'm sorry the whole thing was so funny, or anything. They will remember who I am if you talk to them, because I was not happy about being laughed at, and never have been given a receipt in the first place.

I live in southern Utah and frequently shop at your store #2681. I have noticed in the last several months that this store if filthy and not adequately stocked. Do you have district managers who spend time visiting their region stores to assess how they are presented to the public? Doesn't look that way. I am very appalled. I did have a chance to shop in other stores in the upper U.S.Northwest region this summer and found their stores to be inadequate as well. You need to look at the 99 Cents stores ( located in the western U.S.) and find out why they have been so successful.

There was only on associate on a register with 15 in the line during lunch rush. When she called for help, the manager hollered from the office that she was on break. Once I finished my transaction, I knocked on the door and asked her to help with the line, or I will call cooperate. Her reply was, "call corporate, I don't care, and don't be rushing me". This was a manager, and I am very upset with how I was spoken to. I won't be returning. Store #528 on 4/28/15 at 12:30

I've been in your store a number of times, each time your ladys room has smiled like something died. Today was so bad the employee almost though up as well as my 9 yr old niece...The Manager doesn't seem to care because nothing changes. Today I called the Health dept and issued a consumer complaint.....I've never been greeted by your manager while in your store on 90th & Maple.. It's so sad when a child has to experience a situation as my niece did today. The manager never came out of his little room.....I've lived in Omaha over 60 yrs, will inform my family and friends of my experience. Not saying I will never shop Dollar Tree, but I won't shop 90th and Maple. If I could give 0 stars, I would.

I visit it your store today at this location Store# 931, 662 Cuthbert Blvd, Westmont, NJ, after I finish buying the Easter Card and decoration, I walk toward the cash register line, got myself in line behind my daughter, she was shopping too, the other cashier lady said: who Next, so my daughter walk toward her, I stay behind the lady in front of me with she was black, am Puerto Rican, went it was my turn, I ask the the cashier if she could she to see if the Easter Card where 2 for a Dollar, she said she could not do it, I said ok, I still want this, plus put them in separate bags, the Lady she stated troing my stuff in the bag, the plastics bag broke, I told her that it was not nice to trow things, plus she didn't care, the sales associated her name is: Catherine, next I would not visit your store anymore and I would make sure I would let people know that those people that work there are Races they don't want Hispanic people buying at your store# 931. Am going to make sure I will post the Receipt/store # in facebook!

I've shopped at DT on Neider at Hwy 95 a few times and as I lived nearby and wanted a possibly fun part time job I thought to print out an app over the company's general website and do as they directed, simply bring it in to the desired store. It sounds commonplace and so what of it, but I left there very discouraged after a cold reception. I as dressed nicely and was dignified, friendly and presentable. Elaine...I don't know if she was the manager but she sure seemed as one, coming out of the office and no smile, no appreciation of my having trekked in there, "a manager will call you." I'm so glad none did! Not that I knew any would. A couple weeks later I went back in there with a friend who had coincidentally asked her an inventory question and there was a patent lack of warmth or any indication she was happy to serve customers in the slightest. My experience that day between me, my application and that associate is a dismal one I'd rather forget. They have had a persistent Help Wanted sign in the window...since last Summer actually. I guess they're picky about who is hired much less interviewed.

I have a few younger children in the family that I want to spoil rotten so this is store allows me to do it!  You can't expect too much because after all it's only a dollar, but they don't pretend like they are anything different.  They have a great selection of items and most of the stuff doesn’t look cheap like most dollar store items.  Great store to get things on the cheap and I give it 4/5 stars.

Have feedback for Dollar Tree?