Dollar Tree Customer Service

Contact Dollar Tree Corporate

Toll free phone number: 757-321-5000

Dollar Tree www.dollartree.com is a Fortune 500 company that is publicly traded on NASDAQ:DLTR. The over 13,000 stores in the United States and Canada offer a variety of eclectic products with ‘single-price-point’ or everything is $1 or less. There are 10 distribution centers in 48 states and 10 Canadian provinces. In 2015 there were a reported 145,000 employees and revenues of US 8.6 billion.

If you have a problem with service, a rude employee, or products at a Dollar Tree store call 1-877-530-8733. You may also find a limited Contact Us page here. If you would like to contact CEO, Bob Sasser by postal mail you should address your letter to him with 500 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake, VA 23320.

Macon F. Brock, Jr. founded the company in 1953 by opening a Ben Franklin store and later renamed it K&K. Along the way the name ‘Only $1’ was used.  In 1993 the current Dollar Tree name began being used and the slogan: ‘The thrill of the hunt’ was introduced. Family Dollar is a subsidiary of Dollar Tree. Social presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Dollar Tree Contact Information

9am-5pm, CST

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Dollar Tree Complaints

4800 W Fullerton Chicago il 60639

I was there today 7-18-2019 with my great-granddaughter and daughter in law, My grandbaby picked up a small ball in a wrong part of the store and asked me to put it back where it belongs. So i tose it over the shelf to my daughter in law to put it back, Yes that was wrong for so many reasons, especially that it was not a good example for my 3 yr.old, besides the dangers of hitting someone. Here comes Judy ? who i was told was the manager YELLING " lady do not do that ,you could hurt someone, ect ect "i said i'm sorry your right to which she kept yelling over my apology. I got so angry at how she was yelling I walk away to calm down , came back and apologize again and told her not to yell when she had something to say, come up to a person and calmly state her concern. She just kept yelling, So unprofessional for a so-called manager. I know of a few customers who have had issues in the past with her big mouth. She yells at people. In the store was another senior citizen customer who stopped me and told me that person yelled at her last week, ''to get back to the end of the line'', when all she wanted to do was ask a question. The senior citizen said she gave her a lesson about respect. Customers are not suppose to give sensitivity lessons to your employees. Everytime i go there are new girls all the time, Jeez i wonder why? I take giving complaints very seriously as i do a praise rep

EAST HANOVER NJ Store on Rt 10 is a total disgrace.
Total mess all the time Boxes in aisles and all around half open to trip over. Shelves never stocked Ask someone if they have something The answer is always I DON"T Know never look to check. Things on shelves thrown all over all mixed together. Usually ONE cashier lines LONG!!!
I went to the store on Rt 46 Fairfield, NJ WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!! Totally clean, organized, can find the shelves stocked and NEAT. No boxes half open laying all over.
I would strongly suggest someone form you Corp Management team pay a surprise visit to the East Hanover Store and get them straitened out. I will NOT shop that store again until it is !!

Pat

I called the store in Jamestown NY on Foote avenue on Wednesday around 11:30 am. I was hoping to speak with someone in charge of advertising to see if they would be interested in adverting with their local paper. The store associate Darlene (I believe that was her name) stated would have to hold on. I was on hold for an exorbitant amount of time. When she finally returned she stated the store manger was to busy to talk to me because she had a delivery and i'd just have to call back. Asked if I could leave my information so she could call me when she was finished, as to not miss her again. Women's tone was beyond condescending and she stated she was to busy to take my number and I'd have to call back. In the time it took her to be so rude, she could have just taken down my information. I'd rather seek advertising from a local business with far more appreciation for it's residents. I'm beyond disappointed by this experience.

I was in the store yesterday the one at fountain square and I saw the assistant manager just talking on her phone while the cashier was doing her job . The cashier was running all over the place and helping customers. This was around 6:00pm.

I went to the Dollar Tree on 95th Street in Evergreen Park, IL last night (Sunday July 14th) at 7:40 p.m. The door was locked even though the store's posted hours are until 8:00 p.m. The cashier was checking someone out and I knocked on the window. She shook her head "No" and refused to unlock the door. I knocked again and she refused to acknowledge me. This employee should be fired for her disgraceful customer service in refusing service to customers...really disturbing behavior. A couple of more customers came by after me and received the same treatment. Might as well close this location if you are going to employ lazy and disrespectful people.

My name is eun ju seo

I tired to find the way of reaching you out directly to complain about how the associates were rude and and they do not know what to do to resolve customer issue in wheaton, md 20902. store # 702

Around 8:33pm on 07/11/2019, I went to this store and i got 8 items. But i was charged for 9 items. It was cashier's mistake. But cashier's name is latasha, she told me to get one since she was not able to refund and get something . So i told her that i did not need anything else. She kept saying that system did not allow her to give me refund. So I told her to talk to a supervisor. Then she told her to go to cashier #4. Then I went there and other person at #4 told me same thing. They were very rude and they ignored me even though I was complaining. They served next customer.

It is cashier's mistake then why i had to get something that i did not need.

I kept telling them that I wanted to talk to the supervisor. But they did not call the supervisor. I was so angry and frustrated.

Then i gave up getting refund and i tried to find something. Then other lady from the back came and i told her about my issue. then she was able to give me refund. Someone was there to resolve my issue but they did not call this person even though i told them I wanted to talk to the supervisor.

I am very very angry about how to handle the issue and the way of treating me. Latasha, the cachier is the one who created this situation . I really do not understand. if they do not know how to do then simply they could have call the supervisor or someone who can help.

Even I told them i wanted to speak with the supervisor, they did not call the supervisor for me to talk. Really I do not understand why.

Before that, two people including latasha,
It was 4 years ago and i did send complain to dollar three through the your company website. But no one has replied me and apologize to me .

In general, the customer service is terrible and associate attitude is very rude and unprofessional. If they do not know how to resolve the issue, they should ask supervisor not just keep telling the customers that they can not do anything.

I really do not understand why i had to go through this situation due to their mistake.

Please address this issue this time. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

I visited the Dollar Tree on Hershberger Rd in Roanoke VA on July 9th, 2019 and noticed only 1 cashier was working. The check out line ran halfway down the aisle. The "Manager" was over in a corner talking loudly on her phone the entire time I was there. She seem oblivious of the customers. If you are only scheduling 1 cashier I feel the Manager should pitch in and help or add self checkout stations.

The manager at the local store in Opelousas Louisiana on Creswell Lane was very rude I informed her I needed to speak to an employee it is an emergency concerning someone in her family and she told me she cannot give me that information that she is there or not and I need to leave I will be informing everyone via social media not to shop at the stores again

I purchased a case of Dermasil Aloe Lotion online and went to a local store to pick it up. After approximately 25 minutes I was handed a small box and it felt very light. I opened it and to my dismay a 12pgk of dish sponges fell out. I looked at the box. There was a label on it with my name, the product name and the order number pasted over the box that said sponges! I was then told to take a hand basket and get 12 bottles of lotion from the shelf. I walked down the aisle shocked that I was told to get them myself when I could of done that in the first place! To top it off, I found one bottle on the shelf! Wow! spoke with the manager over the phone and he said I can get my money back or do I still want them? I was livid at this point, after what I just experienced with my order and I said obviously I want them, I ordered them! I said I can't come back again can they be delivered? He said yes and at Dollar Tree's expense for my trouble. He said he had to email Washington D.C. and I can still get my money back. I am filing this grievance because 1. this is not only a customer issue and number 2.this is also an employee issue. To address number 1-why do you have to reiterate that I can get my money back?
Obviously, I would of insisted on getting my money back and that's not a way to keep a customer coming back. I called the store 2 days later and was told that it wouldn't be on the truck until Wednesday, the 2nd week in July and they don't deliver. Ok, fine but, they could have sent an email to me regarding this. Why did I have to take the time from my day 2 days later to call and to find out I have to call to request a refund? Number 2-the employee that packaged my "order" obviously didn't care or confused 2 orders. How do you mistake sponges for a case of 10oz bottles of lotion? Does an employee issue need to be addressed? I believe so. No one is perfect but this could possibly be a recurring issue that could possibly affect Dollar Tree's finances. If this happened to me who else has this happened to? Not everyone files a complaint. I am a regular customer at Dollar Tree and I really like your store. This particular store, Vallejo, Ca. was very busy that night with 1 cashier and people all the way down 1 aisle. There's so much more I can elaborate on regarding my experience in this particular store but all I can saw is TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE all the way around!!!!

push the wrong # on paying . didn't know what I pushed told cashier I didn't want cash. he precid to ask if I wanted my change which was 20. . i tried to stop him but no luck. Laura .mag came out, very rude from the start, I said I didn't want it she said i couldn't get it back to take it to a bank. no apologies at all. the store is always dirty, never stocked, I will not return. and know many who also not return.. Draper Store

I went into the Brookings Oregon store 6/27/19. I had 8 balloons I needed filled. The employee I talked to the day before told me that it would be 50 cents per balloon . The manager told me today it would be a dollar a balloon . I told him the employee yesterday had said 50 cents .....he stated that didn't matter and I was lucky he was even filling the balloons up . I asked him a couple questions and he was very rude so I said have a good day. I really dont want to go back into the store. The employees are very nice but the manager is very rude and short with people.I am the manager at a store in the same shopping center and I would never treat my customers like that.

I was in the check out line purchasing items and I asked if I could use their restroom because I have a bladder issue. They told me NO they did not have any public restrooms!
According to the Americans disability act, te American Disabilities Act, they HAVE TO PROVIDE people like me with a bathroom!!! "The ADA bathroom requirements affect every small business with a brick-and-mortar retail space. Since passage of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in 1990, business owners are MANDATED to modify their physical structures in order to meet the needs of millions of Americans with disabilities."

I work at dollar tree manager maritza Fresno ca 1239# claim I was rude over phone but she was rude over the phone to me ..she ask me if I called for my schedule but they tell all of us you cant call for your schedule? I said nothing more when I called she asked again i said yes just i said ok I'm on my way bye .nothing more and I got to work she told me to go home because I was rude?seem like she not professional and I waste my gas and talking to her she not friendly she been rude to me before I never made a complaint but this is not right..

The manager and or employee from the Lompoc CA store started to yell at me for having a a conversation with my Frei d a about dollar tree that had nothing to do with her to Begin with abious she shouldn't even been working at retail because she first shooting how to get into a conversation that have nothing to do with her second if she had obviously she had a problem she could have directed it differently and another thing she didn't even know exactly what I was talking about with my friend she only heard parts of it but she still should not have gone into her into none of her business and then apart from that she did they yelling in front of other people especially kids when I realized that there was kids there I feel bad for the kids but it should not be happening to anybody obviously she doesn't know how to do her job because she is continuing to do whatever she wants to do in acts like if that's her sore

My concern is about the stupid policy that's stated on the receipt an item can only be exchanged and not refunded even if, it has never been open and a receipt is attached. A customer should be able to get a refund of their money if an item has never been used or is defective from the get go". Which a lot of dollar tree items are defective especially the light bulbs' most are already blowned before even purchasing, aswell as spoiled eggs and many occasions the bread is stale. And then you mean to tell me I'm not entitled a refund. Wow!!!!

The Dollar Tree on Canal Street, New Orleans, LA (approximately the 50 hundred block) is being expanded. It was a fine store before they messed it up. Every time I go there no progress is being made. Boxes in the aisles, shelves disorganized. It's pitiful. By now, an organized team would have had this project finished, Even other customers are complaining. I told one of the women shelving my concerns and she said, "None of the customers like it." My contact with the manager on pre-expansion occasions went well but the store is a "mess". You should send a shopper in, then you'll get the feedback. Sorry, I would have liked to post a positive remark.

Honestly ruined my trip and day the way I was treated at this dollar tree. This has always been my favorite and now I will never ever shop in this store ever again. This all began with a very rude cashier who somehow hit a wrong button and my transaction was in no mans land. She claimed she would have to unban and start over blaming me for putting my card in before she was done. It was my fault she repeated more than once. Another woman, no name tag and I think the manager comes up and pushes a button and my transaction is done. I grab my 4 year old granddaughters hand and my bags and get ready to leave to which she starts with comments- what really, that is not good customer service. Nothing at all needed to be said and then my day would not have been ruined by a rude and man person. This occurred at the Harvard Street location in Tulsa Ok. I’m am so upset, barely able to get out, surviving cancer after a recent complete hysterectomy, fist Tim to see my grand baby in a few weeks, my vacation time before returning to work, and my whole day was ruined by these horrible nasty ladies who just had to blame someone for their mistake. Sad this is how they operate. Thanks.

Store #478. This store has the absolute worst service of any dollar tree store I have ever went into or any other store Like Kind or Quality. I just come out empty handed because the shelves are empty. They will not stock the shelves. You can not walk the isles because of Boxes are stacked there and no one will stock shelves. There are also some empty boxes in buggy blocking walkway. There are no paper products on shelves and cookies isles are totally empty. This store is nasty and a disgrace. The only visible person in this store this morning was the elderly cashier. No one else. I’m totally dissatisfied and will not shop here again until problem is solved. Walmart is across the street and also Dollars stores that sells same things and not very much difference in price. What’s bad is I have to leave this Dollar Tree and go to these other stores to purchase what I went there for. “BUT NEVER AGAIN”.

There were boxes to be unpacked in every aisle. Shelves were empty in certain areas. Store was clean, checkout employer was very good, nice, and the process went very smoothly. No time to unpack, and stock shelves? Not enough help? Not sure what the real problem is, but when shopping monthly, it's very disappointing. Thank you for your time!!

I just returned from my neighborhood Dollar Tree store at 2100 Cottman Avenue. I waited in line with my daughter. The person in front of me had a large order and the only other line that was open was very long. Only a few minutes after customers walked up behind me in line, the cashier, Miranda, told them to go to a new line that opened up. I told my daughter that the cashier should have sent us to the new line, as she knew how long we had been waiting. The cashier began talking about me to the customer in front of me, that she was still ringing up. I asked if they were talking about me. The other customer said, "Yes". Then she began yelling at me. I told the cashier it was bad customer service to open a new line and not offer first to the customers in your line that had been waiting the longest. The cashier called what I assume was her manager over. The manager just stared blankly as the cashier carried on. The manager never asked me what happened or apologized for the behavior of the cashier, Miranda ( I am getting that name from my receipt, I am not positive that is her name). The other customer waited for me to be done and then started using the word "nigger" again. I asked her to stop. She said she knew that is what I was thinking. That I was thinking "nigger". Of course that isn't what I was thinking. I told the cashier about the above mentioned customer service issue. The other customer was only still in the store to keep yelling at me. I gave her a few choice words after having enough of her harassment. The store employees all came at me as if I was the problem. Please contact me at your earliest convenience via the email I provided or by calling me at 267-437-5062. This is very disturbing and I am considering legal action against Dollar Tree as I have witnesses and hopefully, the situation was being video taped.

I was at the location 775 W Broadway Street Lawrenceburg KY I was checking out and the cashier who my receipt says is Richard asked me when I was due I said I am not due I am just a big woman I would not be complaining if he would have left it at that but he then hands me my receipt and says to me don't worry I am fat too there were a lot of people behind me I was not only offended but extremely embarrassed by his remark that is not the way you should talk to anyone especially a customer

I visited the Dollartree store # 5818 in Sugar Land TX to purchase several items and the associate forgot to put one of my items in the bag. While inconvenient for me to return to the store for the item, I understand mistakes happen. I contacted the store by phone and the associate Mahesh could not have been less caring. He acknowledged my item was still at check out, but had an arrogant attitude and failed to apologize. I returned to the store to pick up the item the following day, and I politely walked up to Mahesh. He recognized me but rudely told me to wait, upon which he spent the next 3 minutes playing with the helium balloon equipment, although he was not servicing another customer. I politely told him an apology was in order, but Mahesh failed to do so, only stating he had apologized twice to me on the phone when I called the day earlier, which was a complete fabrication. I don't need to be treated like a second class individual where I spend my hard earned money. I'll take my business elsewhere.

i have been going to your store for sometime now, located on the black horse pike in williamstown nj, 08094, i am not one to complain about anyone's company, but this store as serious issues, its very dirty no one including managements will to help, they act like the consumer are bothering them, i have asked for the same product for the past 3 weeks and been told the same thing every time, (its on the next truck) i would like to continue, to shop at your store, but, until these issues are addressed i will be going to dollar general, today alone my sneakers where sticking to the dirty floor, and bugs crawling on it, very dirty store, i have already seen bad postings today on the town website about this store, please help with theses problems, it use to be a nice place to shop, thank you for your time.

I am a regular customer of the Dollar Tree in West Lebanon, NH. I have cases ordered from the Dollar Tree website for my businesses and frequent the store for my home needs as well. I love your party things, gift bags, toys for my grandson, soaps, seasonal items, craft supplies, detergents and cleaning products and personal supplies. Simply said, I absolutely love Dollar Tree however I must also make note of issues I have had.
There are 2 managers at the aforementioned location: an older woman and James. This past winter I bought one of your saws. When I used it, it completely broke apart and cut my hand. I returned it to the store and showed the older woman manager the cut on my hand and the broken saw. She put it together and ignored that my hand was cut. I asked that she return it however she had no other so she could not make the return. Approximately 2 weeks hence when the saws were in stock, I purchased another which also broke into pieces. My son then used it to cut a limb on the Christmas tree but I still went back to the store to show the older woman manager that this had broken as well. She took my number and said James would call me. I never received a call. On my next shopping visit, I asked James about the saw. He brought it out from the office and did nothing about the situation.
On 5/22/19, I spent $29 at the store, the following day, 5/23/19, I returned 2 spray bottles for an exchange. The one that had been bought the day prior had broken at the screw top and the other I had bought a week prior and had tried using it in the garden but for some reason it did not spray. James refused to exchange them unless I had my receipt. What is wrong with these two managers? They exhibit such a rude, disinterested behavior to not only me but most! I am clearly an excellent customer. Is their disparaging behavior due to no competition? Poor job morale? Lack of interest?
Please assist.
Thank you.
Trina Sams

I need to file complaints about the Dollar Tree located in Findlay, OH 45840 on 2250 Tiffin Ave. Me and my mother are regular costumers. We go there almost everyday to purchase items. A few of the ladies that work there are always very disrespectful and rude to us. My mother is disabled and has a hard time walking. She is very ill and has stage 4 cancer and liver failure. They always complain and are rude to her because of how slow she is and she is not in the right state of mind like a normal person. There is multiple occasions where they were sweeping the floors and knocked into her and almost made her fall. They stand in her pathway and make her go all the way around instead of being courteous and stepping out of the way for a second. They have 4 cash registers but only ever have 1 open and leaves multiple people waiting in line for long periods of time when they could get someone else up front to help when they are just standing around. I have already reported these complaints to the BBB and will be looking into other places to report this to. I have never seen such rude, disrespectful and unprofessional employees. We will no longer be regular customers for this store if this is how they are gonna let their employees treat customers

Good afternoon,

I am a frequent customer at your store, located on 3425 Belair Road, Baltimore, Maryland. This store is filthy, the floor needs to be thoroughly cleaned. Boxes are everywhere, but the shelves are empty. I am very particular about the items I buy due to the clutter and dirt. There are many people in the city seeking employment and one task could be maintaining the cleanliness of your store. Hopefully, management will tend to this matter.

Thanks,
Charlene Smith

Store #1204
6650 Valley Hi Dr.
Sacramento, CA 95823 916-689-7541

Dear Mr. Gary Philbin (CEO and President 2019)

I took time out of my busy schedule to relate to you and your management team my customer experience on May 18, 2018 which also happens to be my birthday. I would like to start by saying it took me 20 minutes to find out how to send a complaint to Dollar Tree as this form is not readily available on your website. Which may explain why Dollar Tree may feel their products are more important than developing good people who can provide excellent customer service. Customer Service is everything when you have countless competition offering the same products, but you should know this. I went to the Dollar Tree in Sacramento to get balloons for myself. I waited in line so that I may have my turn to be served. But Micheline the current store Manager decided that I was not going to have a good experience this day. I inquired about the availability of certain numbered balloon selections and before I could finish my sentence twice she cut me off by saying, "We don't have that, we are out." "All we have is what you see." While not giving me any eye contact, which I feel was the rudest thing she could have done. Then I felt maybe this reverse discrimination being I am African American and she is African American and she was beyond polite to the Caucasian customer who was ahead of me. I was then told to get my own balloons. So I left the items I had with me at the register to get my own balloons and when I returned she was gone. I then asked the employee at the next register to please call a manager and his name was Jeff. Jeff stated that the manager had been called. I did not witness anyone calling the manager. Micheline reappeared and blew a balloon up for another customer who was not in line. When she came back to her register I asked her for the manager and she stated I am the manager and I said explains a lot. I believe that Micheline was intimidated by me because I decided to dress appropriately, comb my hair to look presentable and she had decided not to do any of those things this day. Which would explain why she did not give me eye contact NOT once. Needless to say I will not be patron this location ever again. But I felt so offended by her actions as a manager who may be training other staff to be just as rude as herself, that I took time to write to you.

Spearoniza Williams

Not just once but every time I run in to pick up an item there is a line with ten people , I counted them, I asked for an additional cashier and was met with a blank stare, I walked out the last two times and I won’t go back to either store on Gause Blvd in Slidell La,
Customer service is non existent in these two stores
The other two are just fine

store #4358 8790 Washington Blvd Pico Rivera Ca 90660 Phone Number (562)948-1546

04/22/2019
sales Associate Julio

I was 3rd in line, waited for my turn...hag my bags to put my items...he asked me do I want bags i said no mine are there on the stuff...he sets aside every item on the counter next where he stands...tells me my total I pay.....take the reciept and makes me reach over and bag my own items as he is already rude by his deminer had he for the first 2 people in line....He was racist towards white humans or just me... He bags and was polite with a smile toe 2 ahead of me..

not at all respectful with his body or face manerizm I Bagged my own items and stated to him he was rude and the first person ever not to bag my things at this store...

I state I would write a complaint

HE LAUGHED OUT LOUD ROLLED HIS EYES.

the lady working with him smiles runs over to him as I leave...
there were 2 green shirted females to the side of the front of his register... and I am very disappointed to be treated like I am beneath his young self. Judging me buy what I get to eat for the day or not in his mind or cuz I am white … white old n shop here his Manners were appalling matter in a Hispanic town.. I deserve the same respect as he ... they all should be giving everyone no race no disrespect. MY items could have took him like he did for the other 2 ahead of me 5 seconds and a smile but he laughed and to me deserves to be wrote up..I deserve an apology in person by him for the disrespect. He gets to go work earn money and be rude I am pissed off found the paper I wrote on when I got in my car rt when it happened HE LAUGHED..like my having a problem with his rude disrespect was no big deal...It is to me..

enclosing photo of front and back receipt

Susan McDaniel
susanelainemcdaniel@yahoo.com

On 3/26/19, I ordered a 2 in 1 backpack. I was shipped a standard back pack. I tried to contact their customer service via the email address they have on their website only to get my emails returned. I notified PayPal of the problem and they were unable to get a response. There is no way to contact them. I would stay away from this company big time.

My complaint is that a manager at the dollar tree store in tompkinsville KY.crysyal Denton Howard she is manager there and I would like to report that she is stealing from the store money and items and bragging about it.and had problems with job seekers because of dascination so if I have to go to the top about this I will.i don't think this is acceptable.you need to defend your stores from people like this. I will be investgating further.thank you.

It’s pretty bad when you go to the Dollar Tree to try and save money and the cashier ends up taking your change. I was at the Dollar Tree in Brighton off 76 and I paid with cash, I usually pay by card. I gave the cashier $40 for $25 and was given a receipt with $5 back, not $15. I didn’t notice until I got home, that part is my fault. We don’t live in a world anymore where we can trust people. I should’ve stopped everyone in line to count my change, grab my 8year old and leave.

Management at my local Dollar Tree encourages its associates to be rude to customers. They are told not to converse with customers at the register. Ring them up and get them out. One employee was told to close her register and walk away to get “rid” of a slow customer even if they have new customers waiting to check out. The particular customer was an elderly lady in her 70 s. And the cashier was bagging her goods and placing them in her cart for her. The cashier was told not to do this and close the register until she gets out of the store

The Dollar Tree on 1st Ave, New York,NY 10029 is managed poorly. It's the worst in El barrio.
Boxes everywhere, shelves stays unstocked.
The Frozen freezer is often almost empty.
A customer picked up lunch meat that had black mold in it.
How are they allowed to run a store so badly

So i went in today in the dollar tree in Troy Ny on Hoosick and the lady with the short blonde hair was so rude i was being checked out and she had the cashier who was checking me out count 400 $ out to give to her while the young girl is telling her please wait then she caught a attitude with her then me it was so uncalled for the way she "does" her job . She is always making alot of people feel so uncomfortable in that store its ridiculous , She just maybe needs a better attitude DO BETTER DOLLAR TREE

I visited your store on Irving Park Rd, just west of Central in Chicago on 4/13/19. I had my toddler in one of your shopping carts and while checking out I heard a weird tearing sound when he moved his arm. One of the metal bars on the back of the seat was so sharp it was literally shredding the sleeve of his new North Face jacket. It's all puckered up - it's a brand new jacket and they aren't cheap. Had he NOT been wearing a jacket, that would have been his arm and I will tell you right now, I would have taken legal action had he been injured. I felt it and it shredded the skin on my thumb when I ran my hand over it. I called it to the attention of the cashier, she called the manager only after I insisted that I speak with him. He was dismissive, did not apologize. He said well do you want the number to corporate, I said yes, I made him feel the cart and told him he should take it off the floor before someone seriously hurts themselves. He just walked away after writing down the number. The cart is probably still on the floor. I called the customer service complaint line and left a detailed message - I have yet to hear back from anyone. I am extremely irritated and disappointed at the lack of response and accountability. I can be reached at 847.430.1261. I would appreciate a follow up call.

I shop at this location because it is near my home. Today after noticing there was only one line open, I knocked on the managers door and spoke to the manager on duty Calvin. I asked could he open another register, he barely opened the door and said, "I am counting money". I said to him the line is all the way to the back of the store. He just repeated in the same dry unapologetic tone, "I am counting money." He then closed the door. The store was full of seniors, who in my opinion shouldn't have to was an extensive amount of time. Some had canes, some with walkers and rollaters. I feel his money counting could have waited until the lines were addressed. Calvin didn't appear to care at all. I took a photo of the line. I left because my time is valuable and I drive. A lot of the seniors rely on public transportation so they may not have had that option. I left my basket full in a closed register line. I ran another errand and came back, but not after I checked with another Dollar Tree that was further away. They didn't have the selection this particular store had. When I came back in Cassandra the cashier I had spoken to when I asked the managers name, gave me a sour look of displeasure. I had asked Calvin's last name she said she didn't know.
Cassandra clearly had an attitude, she was sullen and unfriendly. The nerve to have a dang attitude because I inquired about who the manager was. I ending up spending 12.95 at this location, it will be my last. Had this been in a more affluent area where people looked differently and had a different economic status, this would not have occurred. The attitude of the manager and the cashier were funky and unapologetic. I really felt bad for the seniors standing for a long period of time. I also took a photo of the long line that I will be "tweeting" out. I will not give my dollars any more to a company that doesn't respect me, my time and my dollars or the time and money of others. SHAME ON THIS STORE LOCATION!!! #4081
I am certain NOTHING will be done to address this matter. I am sure the location has a lot to do with it. I took the online feedback and I was unable to submit this full complaint, which was very annoying. I kept being told I couldn't use the word "I'm" which is part of the english venacular the last time I checked.
Sincerely
No longer a customer
Deborah M. Wiggins

I have manufactured coupons that matches the item buy, the coupon beeps and manager at the store states can't accept coupon. I've used this coupon yesterday at another location. The coupon has to be manually input. Manager states they don't manually input coupons which is a lie because this location and others has done it as long as the coupon matches item. I'm very frustrated with this store which happens to be very close to my home and I shop her often. This is not the first issue I've had with this manager and something needs to be done or you will lose many customers. I am one step of making a post on Facebook and YouTube concerning this store

Your employee at La Cueva town center was awfully rude when it was 8:43pm and the store closes at 9:00pm. We went up and he was locking the door in front of us so we couldn’t go in saying they were closing early we asked his name he said no and shut the door. Red frizzy hair guy that’s tall and angry. This store is always closing early, the last time we went it was only 7:00pm and they were closing. So what’s up with this?

Im a regular customer at Dollartree store #6018, a week ago, I was in line waiting for my favorite Cashier Erika alway's nice & sweet out of no where this girl comes punching her on the face im very concerned for Erika she a hard working lady gives the best customer service You'll be making the biggest mistake if she was fire for defending herself from a crazy girl

I shop at your dollar tree store
1245 Austin Highway
San Antonio Texas
It was a well-kept store clean and well stocked and the staff was always pleasant. I don’t know what has happened. The store always has things all over the floor, items broken and out of place, the cold/frozen section is always empty no matter what day you go there. And it’s just plain dirty.
I like your stores and I will continue to go to them but not this one even though it’s less than five minutes from my home. I am disabled and I use a walker. It is just plain dangerous for me to be in the store. There are boxes all over the aisles. Not stacked neatly and not always real close to the shelves, sometimes there’s just a loose box with things falling out right in the middle of the aisle.

I walked into my local Dollar Tree (Martyway Street, Mission KS) a few minutes ago, there was ONE check out clerk and at least 15 people waiting in line, which is completely ridiculous. I saw a couple workers in the back stocking shelves and asked them about it, one of them says, that's the manager's call. I responded by asking him to go find the manager about the problem; he refused, sorry. I felt so sorry for the clerk but this is totally unacceptable, but I was surprised no one went and banged on the manager's door, I almost did, but decided to leave instead of shopping. Please address this problem asap, there is no excuse for this, period. Thank you.

the store condition of the lake park dollar tree in georgia,,,,,,,,,,,the store is a total pig pen, very disgusting,,,,,the manager had the guts to take a vacation, it is beyond a good maintenance,,,,,,,,going to need a work party,,,,,,,,,, this used to be my favorite store , always looking great, now it is really in bad shape,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i usually complain about norman drive dollar tree, it is consistantly a safety hazard mess,,,,,,,,,,why would a district manager let their stores get this bad, i dont get it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dont they visit the stores or send in mystery shoppers, it is a total shame,,,,,,,,,,,lake park right now would gag a magot,,,,,,,,,,and norman drive looking more like a winning lottery ticket for a tripping customer

I was in store #2328 on 04/01/2019 at 4:30pm. The blond female employee was screaming at the customers that they were in line wrong and how to do it correctly. It was awful. She was seriously screaming She was rude and downright mean. I put my items down and left. She should not be working with people if she is going to act like that. This is the second to.e I have been at this location where the employees are rude. Very rude. The store is a disaster. There are items tossed everywhere.
I hope that some sort of action is taken regarding this. The other customers were thrown back by the way she was screaming at them. I will not go to this location ever again. I will travel to another one even though it is farther because that was almost embarrassing for the other employees. Please respond to me and inform me that action will be taken and contact me if you would like. I am so bothered by her behavior. I am also upset because I was unable to purchase what I needed. I had a whole basket of things I needed.

I'd give them zero stars if I could.
When I got home from my trip to Dollar Tree, I found that four items were missing from my bag.
I called the store to see if it was still there. They insisted I had the items when I left.
I did not have them.
They didn't offer to replace the items but persisted in being rude to me, insinuating that I probably dropped them somewhere.
I'm not an idiot.
So for four measly dollars they lost a customer.

they opened an hour late plus were rude and slow and when i asked if they were jiering they laughed and said "naw we aint" im a single mother of 3 strugling and i live close by it hurt my feelings because im going through alot!!!! you would think a grown adult (two laddies) would be more mature. GUESS NOT anyway me nor my family go there anymore and that isint what i intended to happen.. thank u for your time.

On 3/28/19 I went to your store at Market Place Dr, Aurora Ohio 44202 (around 3pm),
I was the third person in line an older couple was checking out, when it came time to pay for their order the Gentleman pulled out a hand full of change, the cashier (loudly) said I won’t take all that change.
Now I’m a 73 year old female on a very limited budget so I can understand the couple paying for their purchase with change, now what I can’t understand from the elderly cashier is why embarrass this older couple how dare she raise her voice, she had no compassion or understanding. I told my daughter if they don’t have the money and she won’t take change I’ll pay for their purchase, but the lady went through her purse and found a couple of dollars and they paid the rest in change.
I will not go to this store again and the lady in front of me said the same thing. Shame on your cashier

I spoke with an employee in the dollar tree store in boaz alabama her name was Melissa and she was very rude people like that need job shoveling poop instead of working in store where they have to interact with customers!

There is a young lady who works there, Named Tammy. She is so amazing. This lady runs the whole store by herself, and still manage to greet every customer and to walk around store asking everybody if the need help or have we found what we needed and if its not on the shelf, you can bet she will go to the back and look for it. And she is the only one that will. She is so nice, so polite and friendly. Tammy is what keeps us customers coming back.if she is not in upper management then she should be. It would really be a impact on alot of your customers if she was to quit this store. Thank You for your time.. Dassira

On March 21, 2019 I visited the Dollar Tree store # 6318 468 Suffolk Avenue Brentwood, NY 11717 (tel) 631. 435. 2170. My goal was to return/exchange a 99 cent soap dish purchased at this location. I presented the cashier with the receipt of purchase but was quickly asked to wait while she got the manger. When the manager came to the register I explained to him that I went to pick up the soap from the soap dish...it stuck then released and hit my sink top.
I immediately taped the bottom of the soap dish and retained the receipt until I was in the area of the store to return the product. I was very displeased with the way the manager approached me. Before I could finish explaining he began to state that....."you broke it and we cannot take it back". I tried to state that the dish should not have broken and that I was not seeking a refund but had presented another soap dish made of plastic that I desired to get as a exchange.
I realize that broken items are categorized as discarded then inventoried.

Nevertheless, he refused....so I made the purchase of other items I had at the register and left the store.
I would like a resolution as per this complaint. I expected to be handled as a valued Dollar Tree customer for over 15 years....but was not. My desire is not to see this happen to any other Dollar Tree customer. Dollar Tree has a reputation that honors their customers with respect. I was very disappointed.

Thank you for receiving this complaint.

My daughter alerted me that today she was told that she was not allowed to be in the Dollar Tree (9000 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, 98118, WA) store by her school, during lunch. She asked the employee why she wasn't allowed and the cashier told her that a new policy was created to keep students out of the store at lunch time. I'm assuming that there might be a problem with theft,or possibly some other disciplinary problem with students who go to her school. When customers are discriminated in this way it is concerning, to say the least. The cashier told her that he was just doing his job, and would not let her in the store, because she was a high school student. It's also very concerning that the school my daughter attends is situated in a predominantly black neighborhood. The school she attends is also predominately students of color. I am submitting a formal complaint rather than addressing the store manger, because I am asking for this to be dealt with as soon as possible, and because this is supposedly store policy.

I would appreciate a prompt response.

Chelsey Richardson

hi my complaint is about a glass candle you sell that has the wax and wick in the glass holder. the problem is the wicks are not being placed in the middle of the wax. This causes the glass holder to heat up and i had one get hot and break. quite a few i bought had this problem. here is a picture of the product im talking about

I have been going to Dollar Tree stores for some time now. In the last 3-4 months, every store that I go into has boxes of merchandise all over the aisles. When I complain to the manager, they tell me that corporate has vastly cut down their hours for all employees and giving them 16 hours a week, so they are having a hard time keeping employees. When they are there, they are waiting on customers, so have no time to put away merchandise. I've been trying to get one item for at least a month now and every store is out.

Are the stores closing? I asked a manager on Saturday and she told me that Dollar Stores aren't going out of business, but Family Dollar stores are. Why is there such bad service all of a sudden?

Marge

I have gone into the dollar store in chino valley az. noticed one your supervisors talking to a young lady that worked there is a very rude manner that was not called for in front of customers. Now I know she has done this before because i have been in there when this Kelly Brown was working . I think she needs more training in how to treat her employees.

Adams

I 'am a disabled veteran, and I shop many stores on zarogoza and raby in el paso tx. I use a mobility scooter to get around as I cant walk very good. I went to that store after shopping at el super across the street. iwent into the dollar tree to get a cans of soup that el super didn't have. my caregiver was with me but did not what I could swallow due to throat inf. I went in on my scooter and a heavy set women said I had to leave my scooter by the door. I said no way I cant then she said I would have to unload my scooter. I told her how can I do that. I may have used a cuss word but I had not had no food for a week. so I turned around an as I left she said have a good day and I responded go to hell. my caregiver was really upset that she treated me this way. I am wight and the clerk is Hispanic. she was in the wrong and will never shop there again. does she hate wight people or disabled vets. I have been shopping there for a year.

I bought my husband a gift card 10-1-18 for Christmas which I buy several for Christmas since everyone loves shopping there and he finally went to use it today and wouldn't work The store is #6059 and the last #on his card is 1759 and for 25.00 the only # on the receipt is 0322 06059 03 033 26283470 and the clerk was Kendra We shop there almost 2x a week and never have had a problem and I have bought many gift cards at Dollar Tree and never a problem We trade at 3 different sites If anywhere it asks for my phone # I will give it but if it isn't a contact in my phone it goes unanswered This has been very disappointing

On 1/2/2019 While proceeding to check out at the register of Associate Shiquita. At store # 6865. I was totally disrespected by the Manager of the store. Name Joy. While being checked out the cashier that was checking me out told the Manager Joy that since she was sick and did'nt feel good she should get some Lysol. So the Manager proceeded to walk over where I was being checked out and I told her that if she was sick that I did'nt want to get sick as well, Her respond was in a NASTY, UNPROFESSIONAL way .And was worded in this way,That if I was sick I would not be here. and That she was not talking to me she was talking to the cashier.I asked to speak with a Manager and her respond was Here I am, As though she had the right to speak to me in that manner. I told her that she was being extremely unprofessional as a Manager of a store. And her response was (SO WHAT) she was not talking to me.The cashier (Shiquita) even told her that should not argue with a customer and( Manager Joy ) said so what. People should mind their business.So my respond was that I would call the complaint for Dollar Tree and again her respond was( SO WHAT) you can do what ever you want too.The experience was extremely UNPROFESSIONAL I don't feel that from this day forward I WILL NOT shop at that location. I can be reached at 980-785-7793. Looking forward to your RESPOND on THIS manner. That person should under NO circumstances represent DOLLAR TREE.

I was in line at store # 5186
1534 N. Olden Avenue
Ewing NJ 08638
The manager was called by the cashier several times. He did not respond to the requests.
I had a question which required his assistance.
I do not usually shop there and probably won’t return.
I don’t have his name but this occurred on 1-10-19 (9:52 AM)

Cynthia Price

I asked to buy a gift card, the sales person hands me a Green Dot card. I asked if this is a visa, she says yes, and you can use just like any VISA.
BUT, it is not any VISA it is a debit/credit card that charges you $9.95 the first time you use it and $9.95 every month after that. I was lied to and on top of that Green Dot wants too much personal information just to activate the card. As far as I am concerned, this is a scam and Dollar Tree should be ashamed!

Everytime I am in the Mansfield Dollar General Store, it is always boxes in the aisles and ver messy. Its hard to get your cart through the isles.

I want to complain about a store in Oroville California the store is dirty the shelves are always bear they don't have enough employees working in there the only part of the store is fairly decent is when you first walk in but the rest of the stores terrible I think somebody needs to look into that store you probably have the address but here it is 1911 Oro Dam East Oroville concerned customer thank you

i have made several complaints about the dollar tree in mt sterling ky they DO NOT STOCK MUCH AT ALL AND IT ALWAYS A MESS AND I HAVE BEEN THERE SEVERAL TIMES IN LAST MONTH OR MORE TO GET STUFF AND THEY NEVER HAVE IT STOCKED I ALWAYS HAVE TO GO TO WINCHESTER THAT IS 30 MIN DRIVE FOR ME THER AND BACK I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TRAVEL I ASKED YESTERDAY ONE THE GUYS WHEN THEY GET THE BIG PUPPY PADS IN AND DOG FOOD AND HE SAID ONCE MONTH STOCK I SAID I WILL REPORT THIS STORE AGAIN AND THEY PUT CLEANING SUPP;IES WITH FOOD ITEMS WHEN BAGGING THE STUFF I WILL KEEPING GOING TIL I GET WHAT I NEED AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE EVERYONE HAS SAME IDEA AS ME THEY ONLY HAVE 1 REGISTER OPEN AND LINES ARE ALWAYS BACK UP WHY DONT THEY HAVE ITEMS STOCKED THEY NEED SOME MANAGMENT THIS WILL DO THERE JOB AND ALL I SEE THE EMPLOYES THERE PLAYING IF THE STORE CANT BE RUN GET SOMEONE IN THERE I HAVE DROVE ALL THE WAY CROSS TOWN SEVERAL TIMES FOR NOTHING VERY DISPOINTED IN DOLLAR TREE 859 404 1495

it happen 12/18 @ 2442 wesely chapel rd sore#4380 decatur ga i bought s /olar lights they did not work so i return to get a exchange even 3 $3.00 at i was tuld by mgr unknown name so i search fouund recceipt mgr told me get @ the end line i did than i got to him he look @ reciept stated soler lights seasonal no exchange so i left the old lights pick up 3 lights with receipt your mgr follow me out calling a theif taking pictures of me and plate# for 3 dollors for lights i did not steal i tried complaint for 3 weeks no response from you corp this is what you think of your cust? well i will show what i think of you and the people you hire as your mgr over step bounds by taking my picture & plate without permission i plan to take court action as your employee /reprsented your co. i did not want to do so but your is a rip off putting no phones on net this is my email address why not try it first before telling me what wrong

Every time I go into the dollar tree on Essex street Hackensack,NJ the manager Stephanie, is being extremely rude calling her cashiers "Heffer", speaking extremely disrespectful to the cashier Yolanda. I even caught the manager speaking to another employee about the cashier " Yolanda". I've never in my entire life experience a Manager that speaks upon customers and employees the many times she does. This complaint pertains to the Manager Stephanie she's rude & disrespectful and does not have the qualifications to be a manager if she treats her staff as such. I'm extremely disgusted by the way she speaks to her employees the way she does. Extremely Poor choice of management.

I'm an employed at 00866 my boss name is mark Robinsons I been there for 1 1/2 can i just say this store manager is rude to it all employees ,truck drives,costumers even his stepson that he has worked at that the for a year already does not allow us to use the restroom he will say I have no key and he talks to his wife Cristian every day he wears his Bluetooth earpiece he also like to make up rules for employees than say its in the employees book and it noton on thursday december 26 I took a picture of the schedule for the following week I was but on for today january 1 2019 I go to work as im walking in he stops me in between the doors what are you doing here I have today no you are not i changed the schedule i even show him a picture of it he said i change the schedule I have compliant to frank but he is so close to mark that he let him abuse us at work he allows it and what I would like to know where is the CEO of the company why do they have a manager like is their i start working there I have seen new staff leave because of him rude disrespectful then we can not miss a day of work because he will write you up even if you call in days before if some can email back ASAP in regards of this poor manager please do so he breaking the rules having his son christian work that the same store and know that he now every morning he drop him off at the white caslte cross the street so he can walk it and say he dosent bring his son to work with him frank know about this and he been hiding it from the company his son takes about 3 hours to finish u boat since he started working there leaving expire items on shelfs in cools I ask myself does the CEO cares y email is - evherrera4540@yahoo.com

The Dollar Tree store located at 28776 Gratiot,
Ave, Roseville, Michigan, store # 174. this is a very cluttered unorganized store, and it needs to be cleaned up. the carpet needs to replaced, the carpet looks as if it has never been cleaned. the other complaint is the Dollar Tree store located at store # 4982, 10946 Gratiot Ave, Detroit, Michigan 48213. This store when one drives into the parking lot, the parking lot looks like a thrash dumping ground. whoever is responsible for these stores, are not doing their job. The first appearance, should be the best appearance. also I took the opportunity to reach our to my local govern agency, to see if there any city code violation, and anyone who will listen to my concerns. Thank You Trallis P. Bailey

The dollar tree in Clifton Colorado really is unsafe, I visit this store 2 to 3x per week and it has boxes everywhere on the floor.
The past 2 weeks this store has went to hell in a hand basket..
The stickers are lazy and store is a mess.
Have someone do there job......
I saw a poor lady and man in a wheel. Chair struggling to get down the aisles.
I was there a the gal who is over short heavy set 50 that acts as a manager or maybe is Talks way to much on her phone talks about in appropriate things as well.. She stands around and tries to look busy I think her name is tish...she is very very rude..
I will think again before going to the store.

I placed an order on December 1st and the shipment was suppose to have shown up December 10th. I had it delivered to the local store, but when contacted them they said their next truck comes in on December 14th. No tracking information provided probably because they know shipments don't deliver on time. Well I needed my items before that and the store manager couldn't even look in the system to tell me no then because he said he don't have access. I called the 877 number no one ever picks up and I called cooperate but that rings to distribution who have to connect you to cooperated then no one ever picked up there. So now after calling 8 times trying to find a shipment it really makes it difficult to contact anyone.

went in to buy my grand kid batteries for his toy and get some dog shampoo .and something for grand child and when I was going to check out I was asked if I was stealing ! wth never in my life have every been asked that nor have I ever stolen from a store at first I thought they was kidding the more I thought after I got home im going 40 years of working in this town and to asked that in public it pissed me off!

Is it customary that Dollar Tree NEVER vacuums or sweeps their floor? The one in Kosciusko, MS is down right nasty. When I asked if they ever vacuumed the floor, the checker laughed and said the vacuum was broken. I asked if broken since the store opened and she said yes. I love shopping there , but the filth on the floor is disgusting. I have no pictures. Your company should have a district manager that goes around to the stores that knows what I am talking about. Needs to take a little pride in that store .

I am filing a complaint against the Manager named Clarissa at the Dollar Tree Store at 1605 W Southport Road, Indianapolis, IN. My spouse is a past employee of this store, his name is Greg Bray. Things did not end on good terms. However, I was driving past the store approximately 1 week ago and the manager Clarissa flipped me off with the middle finger with both hands. I am sure she thought I was Greg Bray who is the past employee because she is aware of the vehicle he drives. However, I was driving the vehicle that day. This is totally unprofessional. If she cannot conduct herself in a professional adult manner she should not be representing The Dollar Tree. In addition, if she denies it, I do have a camera on the front of my car. It is very clear how she conducted herself. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the above email address. I am usually not one to complain. But this incident was totally uncalled for. Thank you for your time. Jon E. Bray

urgently get a district manager to 1400 park avenue Woonsocket ri #4523 we cannot even walk in the store back part and storage area fill to the top all the aisle are a mess stuff all over floor shelf empty bad attitude need urgent attention today

I visited my local Dollartree on Thanksgiving. I attempted to lay for my item. I handed the money to the cashier with coins on top on the dollar.He reached for the money and the change fell on tne floor, this seemed to annoy the cashier.(a male cashier)approximately 12:36pm. When he returned my changed he made sure my change fell to the floor. I said to him I know you did that on purpose. He then said you moved your hand, which of course i didnt. I said I moved my hand like you moved right (sarcasm). The store is located in The Bronx store number 5624

More times than not when I go to shop at this Dollar Tree No one is available to assist me or check me out
.Employees are outside smoking together and will look through window see someone waiting to be checked out and hurry back in store..Cashier and manager out in front of store smoking together. I can't see where that's good customer service and will take my business elsewhere

Our company was set to pick up donations from this store. The employee who is the contact for donations called the store and the representative stated that she could not send anyone other employees because they have to follow the rules. This employee was sick for a week. I call 11-19-18 and request that I pick up the items on her behalf and the dollar tree representative stated that she gave them to someone by the name of Vivian. I explained to the dollar tree representatives that we do not have a Vivian that works for our company. She than stated that we took to long to pick them and she called someone by the name of Vivian. I am unsure why she didn't reach out to our representative. I asked to speak to a manager, She stated she was the manager. I asked to speak to the store manager. She stated she is the store manager. She refused to allow me to speak to anyone else and also stated she did not have any phone numbers to provide.

The representative at #2703 was very rude and inconsiderate and gave the donations to someone that does not work for this company. She appeared to not even care.

This is a Brand new Dollar Tree. The store is poorly managed. The Manager and Assistant are Real Nasty, when customers are treated poorly. Send a person from your corporate office to monitor them. The shelves are empty. They don't have regular deliveries for sodas and juice. Ice cream and other frozen foods are empty shelves. This area hasn't had a store in 3 years. This is band-aid on a major store we need. A Market not a dollar store! This store is located in Northeast Baltimore (Loch Raven and Northern Parkway) You can call me because I want a answer about this less than substandard Dollar Store! Get us a Manager and Assistant Manager that comes in with a plan and don't take a whole year to get it done!

Most ALWAYS a long line to check out. Customers leaving carts of merchandise and walking out. Merchandise in supply at the stores to the north and south of this Avon Park, FL store usually have full stocked and neat shelves. Avon Park store is a disaster area and out of a lot of products. Employees seem ok. I personally think it's managed very poorly. Things all over the floor, empty boxes setting in the isles etc. I'm very tempted to stop going to this one completely and go elsewhere. Thank you for listening.

went to buy things at the store the girl didn't even greet me or bagged my purchase & never said thank u have a nice day or anything I bagged my own things, and she continued with the next customers order and mine was still on the counter how rude is it to have someone like that working her name is Deja store no.733 11:30 am on a sunday, I spent $52:00 10/21/2018 , I don't think it was right for her to b very rude I like shopping there but with that girl I don't know thank u for listening to me olga

Me and my husband was shopping at Dollar Tree corner of 22nd street and cannon Blvd in Kannapolis NC. This was on Wednesday. We had finished and went to the cash register. Then were 2 people in front of us and then 2 behind us. The red headed boy or man what ever you call him was checking out. When we were shopping I saw him and another male opening boxes. When we were at the front he said, I guess they hear us cutting the boxes and decide for all of them to check out. I was right there at him when he said that. That meant me and I DIDN'T like it. This is not the first time he has a rude and smart mouth. I started to say something to him but decided to let you know he said. This was Wednesday 10 2018. Joyce

I BOUGHT 12 HAMBURGERS FROM THE DOLLAR TREE IN HUNTINGTON STORE AND ALL OF THEM WERE SPOILED AND I AM NOT HAPPY

My complaint is that for the last 3-months that I have shopped at the Pittsburg Kansas 66762 Store they DO NOT have much of any choices on the shelves they have not been stocking them if they have the merchandise the shelves are practically empty and I am very disgusted I shop there every month on regular schedule this time 10/03.2018 I went there and still empty shelves what are you going to do about it --- it is a shame that it will go down hill if you don't get a better manager - the manager don't seem to want to work and seems to not care maybe a little lazyness on his or her part this time the store is forcing me to go to the store in Joplin Missouri 0n Rangeline I have already called to see if they have what I need and she told me we have everything you need come on down she was very pleasant so I will it is about 35-40 mile from where I live . Do something about the Pittsburg Kansas Store 66762 Thanks !!

The Saranac Lake NY 12983 Lake flower Ave. store is disgusting. You need to send one of your head representative to check this store out. The shelves are bare. It looks like a hurricane went thru the store stuff everywhere on the floor. I tried to bring my handicapped mom to the store and I couldn’t push her thru the isle stuff was all over the floor. So we left. This is a fire hazard!!! I Don’t know what happened the last couple of months, but something need to be done before someone gets hurt. It was always a clean store. I always enjoyed making a trip to this store.

Being disabled & needing O2 when walking I am limited as to where I go. The store in Lindenhurst, NY didn't have the cart bars to keep the carts from leaving the store. Well, they do now.

I had to make two trips with my purchases, leaving paid for items in the cart by the door till I returned to retreive them. I was lucky nobody took advantage of this.

This is an example of how seniors and the disabled are looked upon by many, no respect and looked down at.

I would like to place a complaint about one of your male employees at the Tyler 2215 Broadway store. I was in the other day and went up to this male black who was at the time stocking and I asked him if he knows when the store would be getting in more rice and he turned toward me and said we might get more next Monday. I was fine with the answer but when he got closer to me all I could smell was the awful smell of cigarets. He absolutely reeked of the smell and it was very overwhelming he may want to either cut back on smoking while at work or at best use something in both his mouth and on his clothes. I just feel if you are a customer service personnel you may not want to smell so offensive because not everyone is a smoker. I felt as if I was having a conversation with an ashtray rather than a person.

Venessa Greener

To Whom It May Concern:

It is with some regret that I feel it necessary to reach out in writing for the purpose of submitting another complaint. This is my second complaint concerning the same individual and a somewhat similar situation within the time span of one week.

My first complaint described the details that occurred on 8-7-18 around 12 pm. To summarize, an elderly black lady, who I assumed to be the manager at store number 7242 in Saint Petersburg, FL, insisted on chastising me for what she perceived to be my lack of manners surrounding the Store’s shopping basket usage etiquette.

Now, to move forward with the details of my second complaint. That is, around 10 am on 8-14-18, I visited store number 7242 again. I visit this store regularly because I live nearby. Anyway, I grabbed a shopping basket as I entered the store, selected my items, and proceeded to the check out counter. As I approached the check out counter, I noticed the same elderly lady, who I think is the manager sitting in a chair behind the counter facing another Dollar Tree employee near the counter. The two ladies were involved in idle chit chat. I stood there for a few seconds before either of them acknowledged my presence. I felt like an unwanted guest innocently stumbling into the kitchen of one of their homes patiently waiting for acceptance and approval to be deemed worthy of their attention. Indeed, how discourteous is this?

Moving forward with the details of my second complaint, after the manager acknowledged my presence, she scoffed and moaned as she grudgingly stood up from the comfort of her chair to assist me in ringing up the items in my shopping basket. When the manager was finished totaling up my items, she shoved the shopping basket towards my face and told me to return it. I was startled by her behavior, yet I quickly replied that I will be glad to return the basket on my way out the door, after I pay for my items. This was not enough compliance for her, as she scoffed. Then, the other employee standing near the counter scoffed also as she grabbed the basket and unwillingly returned it, she went into a tirade about tearing some guys head off on the Bus that did act according to her standards. Again, I was startled, but stated that I did not know I was auditioning for a job. At this point, the manager quickly said that it is a matter of courtesy, people return things after they use them. The manager went on to say that if I can not be courteous, I need to shop some place else. To that end, it should be pointed out that I did politely offer to return the basket after paying for my items when leaving the store. My gesture to return the basket was not enough however; as the two Dollar Tree employees insisted on overlooking my gesture to lash out me for no reason. How courteous is that?

In addition to overlooking my gesture to return the basket, when I was exiting the store, the employee standing at the counter with the manager started to engage in some discombobulated ranting. Since I was the only person in the store, I think it is safe to assume that her angry language was directed at me. She actually used the “N” word, and I am not even black. Once again, how courteous is this?

For what it is worth, in my opinion, in addition to amateur job performance, as well as power and control issues, these two Dollar Tree employees think that everybody should feel their misery. Whatever has happened to these two ladies in the past is not my fault. I do not owe them anything, and I have done nothing to either of them. Equally important, I am almost certain that chastising and educating me on my personal manners and the social norms of shopping basket etiquette is not part of their job description. To that end, Dollar Tree should consider hiring security guards with employees that insist on expressing such hostility towards paying customers.

Lastly, I am a 58-year-old male. I have years of shopping experience. I have never experienced such amateur job performance and disgruntled power and control issues from any employee/employees at any other store (e.g. Walmart, Target, Publix, Winn Dixie, etc.) I have shopped. This includes other Dollar Tree store locations. Employees at other stores gladly remove my items from the shopping basket, total the items up, bag the items, and push the basket to the side, as I pay and go. Now this is courteous and a fine job well done! Furthermore, no other store I have shopped at has required or demanded that I return the shopping basket when finished shopping. Again, this includes other Dollar Tree store locations that I have visited. For the most part, a great majority of the other stores I shop at appreciate their customers. So much so that they actually have employees that gather and return shopping baskets and carts. Truly, how courteous is that?

William Gallegos
727 400 8938
August 15, 2018

On 8-7-18, at approximately 12:00 pm, I shopped at store 7242 in Saint Petersburg FL. Everything went well until I went through the check out line to pay for my items. To provide details, I had several items in a basket, placed the basket on the counter. When my turn came, the cashier, a black lady, who I assume was the manager, instructed me to remove my items from the basket. It should be pointed out that she did not ask politely, she firmly told me to remove my items from the basket. Anyway, I obliged with suspicion of the ladies attitude, as cashiers at any given moment at any store would simply pull the items out as pricing them. Then, after totaling up the items, the same lady, again told me to return the basket to the area by the door. This was before paying and bagging my items. I thought this strange, as I thought this was not my job or responsibility as a customer. When I placed the basket in another basket on the counter. The lady rudely scoffed as said that I should be more courteous and place the basket back, as she returned herself. So not only did she tell me to remove my items from the basket before she rang them up, but she insisted on educating me on my manners. I am not an employee of DollarTree, and she barked out orders as though I work for her. In addition, I did not know that I was obligated by social etiquette or any legal standard to empty and return the store basket. I have had such insulting or humiliating basket experience at any store I shop at. The cashiers at other store have a professional customer appreciation attitude and always empty the basket as they ring the items up. Then they simply slide the basket to the side to return them collectively when no one is in line. To conclude, I would like the previously written message to be considered a somewhat formal complaint. I strongly perceived the manager to act like an amateur when it comes to customer service.

To Whom It May Concern
I am writing in regards to having difficulties exchanging a product that I purchased at dollar tree. The store number is 5312 and the address is 7802 Metropolitan Avenue Middle village NY, 11379. I purchased 20 pink party cups in a plastic wrap on 08/03/18 15:19 and my sales associate name was Joshua at the time. These specific party cups I found in the party section where the table cloth and paper plates were located. Today on 08/07/18, I went to the dollar tree to exchange four products all together with the receipt. A cashier yelled out to the sales associate today which his name is Justin that in order for him to do an exchange he needs to call the manager. The manager then came out of his room and said what are you trying to exchange. I took the items out of the bag and then he said in a sassy voice “you got the receipt’” I said yes, I do. He went slowly through every item to make sure that all my items were purchased at dollar tree so he started calling them out one by one. I walked away to place the shopping cart back and he called out “Mam” i'm sorry but one of these items you did not purchase here. I then said all items that i'm exchanging were purchased here. He then told me that he has worked in that store for three years and he has never seen that item. I proceeded to tell him that that the item was purchased here. He began arguing with me that no it was not and that I must have purchased it somewhere else. I was extremely furious at this point because he insinuated that I was lying about a product that I paid a dollar for at dollar tree. It isn’t so much about the price but more about the principal in this scenario. He handled himself in an extremely unprofessional manner. On the receipt it does say red party cups but I assure you that those party cups were purchased at dollar tree and if I paid one dollar for an item I should be able to exchange the item at the store in which it was purchased for something else. I told him if he didn’t believe me he can go back to Fridays camera and watch me purchase the item. He then said “ Mam I aint going to do that” and “ I aint trying to argue with you”. I am extremely disappointed because I shop at dollar tree frequently and I have never experienced customer service like this yet alone the item is in a closed container with a plastic wrap. It is extremely disappointing that I was unable to exchange unused cups with a receipt because the receipt said red although the cups were pink. I think that this is unfair and not my fault that I purchased an item I had no idea dollar tree didn’t carry. It was not a problem For dollar tree to charge me and take my money for this item and then give me a hard time time to exchange it.

Regards,

Erica

To whom it may concern;
My name is Roselene Almonor and I am writing this email in regards to life threatening theft that took place in the Dollar tree store that I currently work part time in located on 917 E HALLENDALE BLVD HALLANDALE BACH FL 33009 STORE # 05718. Below are a few pictures that I took of the incident as I was cleaning the store, performing the closing tasks of sweeping and collecting garbage of the floor of the entire store to get the store back in order for the morning shift, I notice the guy in the pictures below shoplifting. I approached him and advised him that what he is doing is wrong he need to leave the store as I was on the phone calling Hallandale police since we do not have security within the store at night when we close ( it was us usual 3 ladies closing, one cashier, supervisor and myself).
His response was as follow " I am not in here with a gun tonight, why are you stopping me from doing me? why are you interrupting my livelihood if Dollar tree cared about your wellbeing in the store especially at night you ladies would've had security on duty. Lady just leave me be and go your way. I proceeded to follow him trying my best to discourage him from leaving with the duffle bag full of merchandise and informed the police dispatch operator as to what was transpiring. By the time Hallandale PD could arrive both him and his partner in crime that was outside waiting for him by the buildings facing east Hallandale had already gotten away with the crime. There were two older customers that saw the whole incident whom, when office Dan arrived provided him with details as to what had transpired. I notified Hallandale PD of issue because the guy stealing in the store not only stole merchandise but threatened my life stating he will be back and with a gun next time. I feared for not just my safety but the safety of the other two ladies that I worked with as well. I no longer felt safe ! I feared for my safety I did report the incident to management that was both there and off duty and was advised that they were on their way. This is not the first incident where we've had people walk in and steal from our store however this is the very first I've interaction where my life was threatened. I spoke to the two officers and recounted what transpired along with the two elderly customers that were witness, both of which were frequent customers, mother and daughter. The daughter whose name is Julie was one of the main witnesses, witnessed everything that transpired and informed Hallandale PD officer Dan. what made matters worse was that after reporting the incident the office asked what time did we close the store I informed him at 10pm, he informed me that he would stay put until we close to ensure that if they did decide to return they would get deter upon seeing the patrol suv and cars with lights flashing outside. About after maybe 3-5 minutes of sitting outside parked both officers left the premises leaving us alone, unarmed to fend for ourselves. I filed my complain and was instructed to come in the morning to pick up the police report for my records. I feel that with that store having security on site, it would definitely help in deterring thefts and ensure our wellbeing and safety. Management finally showed up after the whole ordeal where I recanted what had transpired. Sitting here writing the ordeal feels as if I'm reliving the nightmare all over again!
Besides shaking me to the core of my being and mentally negatively affecting me, and I'm sure the customers and my fellow team members I'm sure, Luckily tonight no physical harm nor foul was done, I was able to make it home in one piece to my family and informed them of the whole negative ordeal! Tonight could've ended in a fatal tragic manner. I know because as one of customers stated "it's just a dollar store" corporate may not see the need to hire security however for the safety of the customers and hardworking staff members, as myself I feel that having security on staff is imperative and an absolute must! I am patiently waiting a follow response either via email at almonorroselene@gmail.com or phone 305-332-0314. I've been with dollar tree for over a year now and I would like to think that my concern was heard, taken into consideration and something will be done to minimize or prevent such incident from ever occurring.

I just came back from Dollar Tree Store located at 12005 S Cicero Ave. in Alsip, Il Store #5991 where experienced the worst service ever. The manager was rude,disrespectful to me. I ordered and payed for the birthday balloons on Wednesday August 1st to be pick up on Saturda ,August 4th at 11 A.M. I got to the store around 11:15 on Saturday to wait at least 5 min to somebody take care of me,then the manager of the store (could not get his name) did not have any idea about my order asking me - this store? today? he does not now anything,so I am standing there not knowing what am I supposed to do,the manager is not telling me anything,going back and forth to room and talking on a phone and not letting me know what is going to happen. When I tried asking him he stared yelling at me so I ask for a manager and his name to find out he is the one. I went to an employee to get the phone number I could call to make a complain as well as the name of the man and she (her name is Ray -she has a name tag luckily for me I can tell you who I tried talk) ignored me and after several times asking she told me she is new and she does not know her manager name or she can not give me the number (?????????). In a mean time the manager got my order and tossed it on a counter and slam the door to the room he was going and you could hear him yelling to somebody on the phone that I want to make a complain about him. I was never humiliated like that and I am wondering what I did wrong to be traded it that way. Finally somebody came from a back to make that order for me (could not get fis name either to actually thanks him for covering for his incompetent boss) as well as some costumer tried help me how to get the info I needed to let anybody know how employees in that particular store taking care of the costumers. I do now another manager in that store as well as other employees and thy where always nice and polite. I would like to know what is going to happen so no one will experience that kind of service ever again. I do not know why I should feel so bad about it when I did not do anything wrong but unfortunately the feeling stays much longer and I supposed to celebrate my son's birthday.
Sincerely, customer.

the dollar store at 939 sibley avenue in dolton, illinois did not open on 8-1-18 until after 10:00 am. I was there early and left then returned in the afternoon to do my shopping. THIS IS NOT GOOD BUSINESS. WHOEVER WAS SCHEDULED WAS NOT THERE.
The dollar employee named phaedra was the cashier for that morning, and a manager named JON. when i talked to him, he was very nice and seems to be a hard worker. he was stocking shelves, mopping floors, and working the register. i think he was covering for another manager. again, he was working and i don't think he was to open the store.
This store needs a lot of help. last time i was there, a stock worker was just sitting outside having a cigarette for quite a while. i know breaks are only about ten minutes, but this guy was outside for a long while. the store is under stocked and it looked dirty. i noticed a sign last month that said grand opening. for a grand opening, it was dirty and messy. i know you can do better. today, i would rate a zero with it not being opened on time. i would rate JON, the manager five stars. he really was trying to make the customers happy.

I was in line at the store started to put articles on checkout the checker ask another person not in line if she was ready to check out she said yes she pushed my article aside started checking her I walked out will never go to that store again

I'm writing to make a complaint against your manager- Tom at Dollar Tree - Northwood Plaza in Fort Wayne IN.
1. He is Rude, nasty& always Lazy & not willing assist anytime you come in the store.
2. Tome needs some cultural diversity training.
Today on 7.27.18 I came into the store Tom(Manager) was behind the counter & there were no customers. As I stand in the aisle trying to get the detergent off the top shelf, one fell on me. I kept saying excuse, I need help Tom just looked waiting for the customer to walk up to the counter.
When I stated Excuse me the 10th time, that I need help getting something off the shelf. He then stated, that I would have to wait til he's done with the customer.

So, I asked is there anyone else in the store that can assist me? There was a young worker just sitting in the office, that came out to help get item off the top shelf. I told them it was really about customer service. As I went to get in line, the line had reached 12 people with me being the 13th person& it continued to grow Again, I said to Tom. excuse me, but can you call anyone to the register& he said to me, "YOU ARE JUST GONNA HAVE TO WAIT MY WORKER IS OUT TO LUNCH."
The worker's lunch was up & there was another worker just sitting in the office.

I said what about the gentlemen that just helped me? Then Tom started making underhand comments, like he was being picked on & the customer he was working with wanted to tell me to shut up. After a whole morning & afternoon of Chemo& having been a regular customer in the Dollar Tree - Northwood Plaza in Ft Wayne Indiana. I never had any problems. But when Tom came to the store the courtesy & mannerism of the staff changed. Many of the new ones follow his lead of not wanting to help the customers.

Your store at 1551 Missouri ave in largo florida has had some problem with there machine sat July 21st no credit card or debit cards or EBT or gift cards cash only today is credit cards EBT and cash it's been six days now no debit cards or gift cards cash and credit cards only EBT is debit and it works why not debit with gift cards and why do they have no cash all the time too why can't you refund the gift card with the receipt if it can't be used I'm mad I walked up to the store every day just about and I couldn't use EBT one day another day gift cards and cash fix the machine already people are getting mad and leaving your store why is it the isles are always blocked with boxes so people can trip over and walk into them your employees are rude to the guy told me today what you want me to do about it it's down and your other guy doing stock can't answer you about anything just walks a way from you every one in your store needs to be replaced another lady says have a blessed day and I don't like that just say have a good day thanks for shopping here.your lady manager was told there was a black guy drinking a soda in your isle and she didn't charge him for it or call the police or take him the bottle and say I'm charging you for what you drank she charged him for one thing not two and let him walk out of the store.

Store 3993 Tyrone Blvd N #402St Petersburg, Fl . 727-347-2431, Manager Jason. Made purchase of 10pks of dental brushes, should of been $10.70 total, charged my debit $31.70. I check my account once a week and found the mistake and called store right away. I have tried to talk to Jason, he referred me to Corp.to speak to Heston all I get is recordings and prompts. Called another number from Jason, same result. I told him it was his responsibility to get someone to call me and fix it or he needs to fix it. Not my prob that the cashier made a mistake or machine fouled up or it was a bad day! I have $200.00 to live on after expenses from SS and I need my $20.00 now. I have also filed complaint with my bank. I will also file a report if I need to.
Someone Please Contact me
My contact info
Brenda Grubb
727-641-3485

The general manager, Denise, was very rude from the time I entered the door until I left. My first experience involved asking her if the items I ordered had arrived. She explained rudely that I would receive an email when it arrived. After another week of waiting and seeing that it had already shipped two weeks prior, I stopped in the store to pick up my order. She rudely rolled her eyes at me and said she would check. I thought her attitude was uncalled for when she didn't even send me the email stating that it arrived! I then asked if the items did not work out if I could exchange them for something else in the store. She said no. After opening them in my car, I saw that they were the wrong items. I called customer service (who was wonderful!) and they said they'd give me a full refund if I returned the items to her store and if the manager filled out the survey. When I brought the items back in the store, she rolled her eyes at me again. She then took the items from my hand and turned her back at me. I felt humiliated and promised to never shop at that dollar tree again. Well after a couple of weeks, I've not received the refund. I asked dollar tree customer service why and they said it's because the general manager did not fill out the survey. They cannot issue the refund without her doing her job. I'm beyond frustrated and I cannot believe that the dollar tree would award this woman the job of general manager. I don't even think she should be working there!

This store is ALWAYS DIRTY!!! ALWAYS have supplies stacked in boxes in the isles and nothing on the shelves, I've been on any given day and it's always the same, I'm no if they are short of help, but it's ridiculous!!!! The floors are filthy, I will no longer shop there, because it has gotten worse!!! It's the University City location on Olive off of Hanley in St Louis, Mo

I needed a sheet of poster board to make a flat pattern. I brought it to the cashier, and while I was waiting for the customer ahead of me, the cashier picked up my poster and bent it over her head. I asked her nicely TWICE not to bend it, and she replied that she was not bending it. Since customer's wishes were obviously not important to her, I left the poster on the counter and left without making a purchase.

Your employees attitude was not much to be desired. I called your store to ask for the manager, but I was told that both were "on break". I wonder if the one who said that was the one that was to check me out.

Store location: El Dorado, AR. Time about 5 PM 6/30/18.

I shop frequently at the Rocky Point Long Island Dollar Tree It's
in need of a getting people that don't talk about
people in front of them or behind there backs and then you catch them in the act.
Guessing they have no life or there feeling insufficient about themselves.And then
they stare at you and say oh you shop here a lot.The manager always looks at me weirdly.Which is unprofessional in it self.I go to other Dollar Trees with no problems guess it's just Rocky Point Long Island.Guess they don't need customers as the place is not that busy.Guess that's the reason why.Treat there customers horribly.I think corporate should evaluate the store and the people that work there.

June 23 2018 store#7406 1837 s 1st st ste 100 yakima . I FELT EMBARRASSED..SO I TYPICAL GO WORK OUT EVERY MORNING. I CARRY MY BACK PACK. TO PUT MY WATERS MY SNACKS THAT I TAKE AFTER I WORK OUT USUALLY I JUST WALK TO THE GYM SO I TAKE MY BACK PACK WITH ME .SO I DECIDE TO STOP BY I GET SOME PENS. SOCKS AND NOTE PADS FOR MY NEW JOB..SO I SOON HAS I WALK IN RIGHT AWAY IM TOLD BY THE CASHIER SIR YOU HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR BACK PACK AT THE DOOR.. SO IM LIKE REALLY WHEN SHE TOLD ME THIS THERE WAS A CLIENT AT THE CASHIER PAYING SHE POINTED ME OUT SIRRRR YOU CANNOT COME IN WITH YOUR BACK PACK. THIS WAS AT 10:55am hilda was her i think she was new so I said ok I will leave here but i will would lile to speak to the manager. After I purchase what I need . so first thing if no back packs are allow why dont you have signs posted in front of the. Door so I dont feel embarrassed when i walk in with it so I dont feel single out like I was some type of crimimal like Im Guilty until proven innocent..now what I.dont understand what is the diffrence of me walking in with my back pack than a women walking in with a drees where she could hide tjings where a women could walking in with a purse.. Dont they have cameras or security to see if they are stealing .. Now after I purchase Intold the young lady I would now like to speak to the manager she turn around and said thats the guy i was telling you about. So she said ok i went nack to her office and finish what she was.doing so she finally came out i walk to her i extended mynhand out to shake it and I introduced myself we I ask what is the policy about it .. Well very rudely she said well we dont baby sit ... Well I would tell you her name But she never introduced herself so who knows if she was the manager second not once did she APOLOGIZE i told her i felt embarrassed that i felt likei was treated like a criminal... Not once she acted like she did not care for the. Complaint ... She seen like she hated her job ... So if you dont want people walking in with there back packs.. Or purses please put a sign a maybe retrained your magnement on customer service skills.......I WAS TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL...I WAS GUILTY BY DESINGN..... I WAS EMBARRASSED..... THEY NEED TO BE BETTER TRAIN OR IF YOU DONT WANT BACKPACKS OR PURSES IN YOU STORE JUST PUT A SIGN UP.....THANK YOU...AND PLEASE DO BETTER TRAINING

You have a employee that likes to keep crap started.You need to talk with Mary Beth she can tell you how that woman is that works there.She told me they had a new manager I said yes i know I have already had it out with him.But thats over with,she goes and tells manager I was talking about him and told all other employees.I can see now why she was fired yes fired she said she wasn't but she was fired from walmarts.I do not appreciate walking into and store and being told she has been talking chit about me her name is Rhonda,Please do something about her or I will take my business for home and church else where thank you

Have feedback for Dollar Tree?