Denny's

Complaint Department

Most Popular Complaint about Denny's

Posted by Complaints Department on Apr 10, 2013
Customer Rating

Every 2nd Wednesday of the month for years from 12 to 14 weman get together around 8 AM for Breakfast. The lasr three months things have really changed. They make us feel unwelcome. The service is not very good. All the waitress that had worked there for years no longer work there. The food is not as good, the coffee of the April 10th morning was not hot it was just barely warm. Even through there were not very many people there they did not want to put the tables together for us. They always had before. Serveral of us were discussing where else we could start going to besides of Denny;s. I think they are losing a lot of business.

15 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Denny's provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Denny's?

Customer Satisfaction Results
1.98 out of 5
1.98 out of 5 Stars
184 Consumer Reviews

Denny's
Contact Information

I want to write a letter to Denny's. What is their corporate mailing address?

I want to call the Denny's customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

I need to visit the Denny's company website. What is their website address?

More Denny's Complaints

Customer Rating

This last week my wife and I were eating at Denny’s off of White Bear Ave just across from Maplewood Mall, MN. When a person behind my wife took a couple puffs off his e-cigarette. It was just like someone was setting on your chest. When I did make eye contact with that person then he put it away. But the vapors and smell was in the air for everyone else to enjoy. I did call this complaint in and was told your policy was not against anyone smoking them. If you would please take a good look at this web site. It was on national TV so a lot of people had to see it if not glued to a ball game.

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

Was in Denny's toledo Ohio in dec .at about midnight my wife and I .. We get seated takes the waiter 20 mins to ask our drink order 5 whole tables filled in restaurant ..after getting our drinks 15 min later he comes take our order I repeated my order twice to the guy and he looks at me and yell EXCUSE ME SIR BUT YOU DONT NEED TO REPEATE YOUR ORDER .. Few words were exchanged we left called to talk to the manager the manager said she would have the store manager call us back ...we've herd nothing great job Denny's

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

to star with 7 tables ready to use manager was saying 45 minute to every body i was seated in 10 minutes after that took 15 minutes to take my order after my order was taked i call my server to change my wife’s order she toll me she cant do it that i need to talk to the manager i cant belive this i toll her forget it 15 minute later manager came to see if i want to change my order i toll her no ok after that the food came 30 minute late my was warm and my wife was cool the table next to me complaint about the food cool and she dont want it waiter say no only can do is a discount this is unbelivebled i paid my bill with not tip i will never go there

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I was with my husband in Orlando in Florida in January, we have been using Dennys for 25 years on trips all over the USA
we went to Dennys opposite wet and wild on International Drive Orlando,, for our evening meal, I ordered beef skillet with
mashed potato and when I started to eat it I found a piece of metal in the beef and gravy, when I called the Manager over
he said it was a piece of pan scrub, and asked me what else I wanted, I said a burger with fries, even though I didn’t feel
like much else, when the bill came for my husband and myself, the Manager made us pay for everything, which
I thought was a little off. Had I eaten the metal it could have been dangerous for my mouth.

We did not go to anymore Dennys and will be reluctant to in the future, I should have written sooner, but my husband
has been ill.

FY8 2TH
Lancashire
England

Customer Rating

Been to two Denny’s . One at flying j in Ogden Utah . The other in north plate Nebraska also a flying j . Both times different food both time got sick for two days . I’m about to call the Feds I feel Denny’s are terrorist trying to knock us all off . The health inspector needs to inspect these place rotten food . I promise never ever to step into a Denny’s ever again an will tell everyone my experiences at there resturants

Customer Rating

Having walked in the door at 5:12 in Speaking ti our waitress I explainef to her I was ready to order. Waited 15 minutes. I went to the regesiter was told by Manager she only had 1 server on and she would be right with us 5:44 Orders placded. 6:06 Everyone else has there food. i order soup and salad STILL WAITING ”””’ WOREST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD

Customer Rating

Saturday, March 29th around 8:45 A.M.
Kayla seated us took our drink order, brought them to the table and left quickly. She didn’t return for 10 min. When we said something about how long it took, Kayla got very smart aleck with us for another minute or two. Food came out quickly and was served by another waitress. Then Kayla passed by the table again and made another smart aleck comment walked on off looked over her shoulder laughing. The order was not exactly right the first Time.
she could have just apologized and all would have been well. Politeness goes a long way in earning a tip in my book.

Customer Rating

I live in Sharpsville Pa, I am a regular customer @ the Hermitage Pa. Denny's. Overall service is good. The wait staff and cooks have always treated me well. My problem is the manager. This man, ( name is John) has not only degraded his fellow manager's but has been downright rude and obnoxious to his wait staff /cooks. He follows certain waitresses around, creating a sexist workplace, many have seen him degrading the women. He has been too forward to one particular employee, I believe she is in her 20's and is very pretty, I am not the only witness to him talking too personal and I believe she could end up a sexual victim. I do not agree with his code of ethics, he does not respect his peers at all, and I do not think he should be sitting in a position of authority if he's constantly breaking the rules that he SHOULD be enforcing by setting example, since when does the manager not have to follow the rules?? How he ever got that far in a corporate business is only unjust and rediculous.

Customer Rating

Went to meet son and wife for my b- day breakfast with daughter and girlfriend . Son and wife already seated at small table ,not enough chairs after hostess was told there would be 5 people.had to get another chair. By the way ,was not busy. Waited for ever to get coffee and Orange juice was ordered and was told after food arrived that they were OUT OF OJ,ARE YOU KIDDING. Oh also didn't get silverware till after we got food. Had to stir coffee with plastic straw! Got almost all of our order. Had to wait on toast ,tortillas and silverware. Manager ask how we were and when we told her about OJ she looked dumbfounded and said she will check for us. Came back and said OJ WAS still frozen. When she brought bill she said she took $7.00 off for inconvenience. We looked at Bill and the OJ we didn't get was still on Bill. Had to tell her at checkout to change it.

The level of incompetence was amazingly high. It started at manager and down to waitresses . Your hiring practices need to be 're evaluated so the people you hire are capable of doing their job . I have seen other complaints similar to mine so I guess your complaints fall on deaf ears. Dennys on Everhard rd in Canton will be the last place I ever eat. Your service ruined my time with my kids. If you need help on what good service looks like go to Texas Road house . They get all 10 s as you get all 1 s

Customer Rating

Just a few hours ago I was almost shot by the police over a dirty bathroom. Early this am friends and I met up at Denny's.. store # 7873 address 108 college st. se Lacy, Wa 98503 and I arrived first. Since I arrived first I used that time to use the bathroom. When I walked in the restroom it was vile; urine, food, caked on human droppings and tp all over the pace. The bathroom was in rough shape and had not been cleaned. I had to squat to relieve myself and use my shoed foot to flush toilet. piss every where.. Any who there is a sign that tells you to notify manger if bathroom is dirty and I did so nicely. Rachel the manager did not like my confronting about the bathroom, she became curt and made her way to the restroom. Only to return moments later accusing me of breaking an item. again, bathroom trashed.. After our encounter I said my good byes and explained to her because the conditions of her restaurant I could not spend our money there.

I walked out to inform party and everything was great.. as far as I knew.... My friends and were talking in parking lot, I ran to grab my car and as I was getting out I was surrounded by the police. We all put our hands up dnt shoot! They had their darn guns out threatening to kill us! We were surrounded by cops with their guns pointed right at us. I stated I was going to grab my cell phone to officer and the other officer pulled out his weapon and hubby jumped in front of the barrel. That cop was going to shoot me in the back! Denny's I am filing a lawsuit! Clean your bathroom!

Customer Rating

Enclosed you will find a copy of my “birthday event” at one of your locations. My husband and I went to your location at 3832 Blue Ridge Cutoff, Kansas City MO. 64133, on February 17, 2015 at about 6:45:00pm. I got out of my truck and when I stepped to close the door, I slipped and fall between the truck and the door, hitting my back on the footing of the truck door entrance. When I looked down, I saw a clear sheet of ice on the parking lot where we parked. My husband helped me up and we went inside Denny’s. I told the manager that I fell outside, in the icy parking lot. A person folding utensils into napkins asked if I was okay, I said it scared me. I informed them that maybe they should put some de-icer out and she said she would take care of it. We were to be seated, we ask for a booth by a window, no problem. We both went to restrooms to wash up and sat back down ready to order.

We waited on a wet table and no napkin to dry it off. Finally after flagging waitress down, with lots of apologies we were asked for our order. Got our drinks and dinner, then we asked for silverware. The bread on the roast beef was hard and the amount of the roast beef didn’t look like what my husband was accustoming too from previous orders. The roast beef on the menu did not look like what he got. As a customer from another table was leaving, he made the comment about “of all the time he was sitting there, he was never offered a second cup of coffee. Anyway we ate and waited for coffee and drink refills and waited. Finally caught the waitresses attention again and she came over and we ask for seconds on our drinks and we waited again till we noticed that where they serve the drinks the waitresses were standing there eating cakes off the counter instead of getting our drinks.

So we just got up and asked for our receipt at the cashier’s station. I was given my order ticket and it was for two full meals. I was getting ready to mention that it was my birthday, when the waitress apologized again and said she forgot to tell the cashier. So my bill was adjusted and as my husband was paying, he commented to the cashier that she could pass a message on to the manager (who was not available or we would need to wait for) we had bad service and they need to fix it or your losing customers and out the door we went and we noticed that we had to be careful because they hadn’t salted the parking lot yet.

After getting home, my husband checked my back (where I hit it when I fell) and found some bruising. We thought about our experience and thought we should share it. I would not like for someone else to go though what we did. It is one thing when your businesses is busy, and you at least get your drinks, but when you have about 5 tables of people and your waitress’s were eating from behind and in front of the kitchen counter, or not around and or forgot us, well it doesn’t seem like the service we are accustom to from Denny’s.

Customer Rating

my family and me went to dennys today to eat lunch and to get a to go order. when they brought our coffee out it was cold and while we were there we got it refilled one time. and we were there for about an hour. then i order my son a strawberry banana smoothie and he ended up getting looked like strawberry blended with ice. which he did not drink so i wasted $1.49 on that. not counting the 2 coffees we had that we wasted 2.49 on. we got our food which looked like they put kid size amount on for fries and hashbrowns. the one had pancakes and they were over cooked and rubber. after we ate we had to remind our waitress we ordered a 2 go order. she ordered the sampler to go and subsituded chhese fries for the onion rings. well we got a half order when we ordered a full order. when called and asked to speak to the manger he told us that he made a half order and argued with us that the half order is what we ordered. when i told him we had the reciept he then said well come back and he would refund the difference is all. the service was rude. i now decided i will either not go or to drive across town to the other dennys.

Customer Rating

Really upsetting when the restaurant requires you to print up the coupons that are on my iPhone app when there is a code that they get from the app and they can enter it into the register without printing out a coupon. They had taken it before and entered it and now there is a sign on the door that they require a printed out coupon and will not accept coupons that are on the I phone without it being printed out....what is the sense in having the app then in the first place especially for us that have no printer. Wish Dennys would get together on this and before offering anything like this all need to agree to it....in the beginning some had not even heard about the app and had to ask th to inquire about how the 50 states challenge works for their restaurant...I have 11 coupons on my app and cannot even use them now. I am so disappointed because I eat at dennys quite often and cannot take advantage of these coupons that I have earned. Makes me want to find a different eating establishment that will stand behind their offers.

Customer Rating

I was in on the night of Cinco de Mayo (Saturday)at your Cockrell Hill location in Dallas, Tx. The food, while it took a while to arrive, was delicious. And you can't beat that $2, $4, $6, $8 menu! My only complaint was with the (im assuming) manager, Susan. Our waiter, Ia'Jan, was such a sweetheart. He smiled, made suggestions, came back repeatedly to offer his services to our party of 8. However, when we all went to check out and split our bills he was unsure of how to do it without making a mistake. And, on top of that, we were using coupons for each one. He asked Susan to make sure he was doing it right, and she was beyond rude to him. She was LOUDLY saying how everyone needed to learn how to do their jobs, she was tired of babysitting people, she was too busy doing their other jobs to be bothered with it, etc etc. Now, telling your employees they need to step it up is one thing. Making them feel like idiots is quite another. And to berate them in FRONT of customers? Unacceptable. I felt horribly for our waiter. He didn't say anything back, but he was obviously confused on things. As his superior, it is her job to make sure he knows how to do his. And then to mutter and complain about it the whole time she is doing it is just bad manners. She was sweet as pie to us. And she kept apologizing for the "slow service" and "people not knowing how to do their jobs enough to assist us" and I almost told her to shut up. I cannot imagine how HE felt. It was just really poor judgment in handling problem with her employee. And even if we hadn't been around it is NO way to talk to a person. If she does have any position of authority other than tenure, she should be chastised for speaking to her employee like that. Definitely not management material.

I just wanted to make that known. Noone is going to be happy in their job or be encouraged to do it above and beyond if they don't have some sort of positive reinforcement and an environment they feel comfortable asking questions in. Everyone knows happy workers work harder. Well, I thought everyone did. Obviously she doesn't.

Customer Rating

Just had the worst experience ever at a Dennys. Waitress very rude and did not get order right. Tried to blame it on us to the manager. Said already put order in and could not change 3 orders of french toast to french toast meal (had added each side as al la cart). Meals oredered with toast did not receive toast until meal completely eaten, did not receive grits or hash browns on 3 meals until half of what was brought out was eaten. Six people had water, one had coffee and one dr pepper. When asked for refills, waitress brought out 1 glass of water and the cup of coffee. When other 5 asked for water waitress said " I haven't even waited on that table yet! Will get you a pitcher of water to keep on table, just don't make a mess"..ages at table ranged from 15 to 66 years of age. What an insult to injury. Daughter had to go up to cash register to finally get the toast. When waitress brought 2 of tickets to table, told manager was still trying to figure out the wrong orders on third ticket (1 1/2 hrs. after order taken), then proceeded outside to "smoke". At least 10 more minutes of waiting. the waitress came back inside and ask if we needed anything. When reminded waiting for 3rd ticket, she went to register and rang up a receipt and gave a $6.00 coupon to be used later because couldnot figure out how to "fix " what she had put in. Yes, it was a very busy night after Friday night HS football, but no excuse for rudeness or bad service. The waitress made excuses to the whole section we sat in that she was in charge of. Would leave in middle of taking orders because she would remember what she was suppose to already have done! Our table of 8 would not even had gotten silverware if it had not been for another waitress seeing our needs when food brought out! Manager was not seen in the 2 hours we were in Denneys except for when waitress brought her to table to see if order could be corrected after waitress put it in, useless!!!! The Denneys I'm complaining on in on East Dixon Blvd., Shelby, N.C. which my family has been going to since it has been open. Will probably try The Waffle House from now on.

Customer Rating

My family usually eat at Denny's especially after our night out affairs. Today, 1/11/13 at 1:53am the food served to me was not satisfying. I ordered the Latin dish pork chop. The beans looks like a soup beans ~ very different as shown in the picture. The rice is not cooked. You would feel the hard grains. The. Pork chop does not have taste at all and cooked very light brown. As much as I want to return my food, I'm scared of returning it coz my sister complained about the manager who was so unprofessional when our food were being served, I'm worried if I return it, they might mess with it. And since its past 1:00 am with no dinner yet, I have to just have to bare with it. We were in a different state at Orlando and Denny's were one of the familiar place to go to near our hotel. Maybe, we should have transferred to IHOP instead but we just feel bad about our server who was too nice serving our family.

Customer Rating

3-15-13. Myself along with a few close friends went to Denny's Because its the local hangout at night. We all have our own conversations an the manger kicked out my friend because the server which we had was doing a terrible service.

So we were talking about it in a calm respectful manner and we get kicked out due to the manager being rude instead of talking to us. I come to dennys several days out of the week, I've never nor my friends/family have never been disrespectful at all.

3-22-13. I have the Denny's app, which is free that Denny's offer on the iPhone. Everytime we come to dennys we check in, along whenever I travel. The same manager that kicked us out before, again came up as we was leaving an paying out being rude, over talking us an saying we was cheating an scamming the app.

Okay we'll if you check in you get free food, drink,dessert,etc. well we was using it. End of story why aren't we allowed to use the app whenever it's offered.

Denny's Seagoville Texas

Customer Rating

The dennys on sand canyon in canyon country ca . If I wanted to wait an hour to eat then I would of just came in and sat down .... I called and placed an order to a rude and short waitress who still made me repeat my order 3 times before she got it right . She says 15 min and hangs up . No price no nothing . I show up 20 min later and see this angry Asian woman asking me if I need some help and I just want my food .

She say five more min makes me pay and then avoids me for an hour not just her the whole staff Untill my order was ready ........ I just ordered country fried ste ak and a blt sandwich .... She hands me the order faces the other way stretches out her ARM and says bye bye thank you .

I tell her I want to complain she ignores me . My experience sucks , my food tasted like shit under cooked and how do you make a toasted soggy sandwich ?!?!?! Today was the final straw that broke the back . I WILL NEVER EAT DENNYS EVER AGAIN.

I'm going to tell all ky costumers and friends work collegues and everyone to never eat dennys . Only reason I ever go is because everything else is closed . Next time ill go to 711 and buy a hot dog . I perform in front of hundreds monthly .. I will be advising them too .. it wasn't just this one time this is atleast the 10 th time I've been dissapointed

Customer Rating

My family and I was going to eat at Denny's in Franklin, Ky. We were waiting to be seated and no one even acknowledged we were even there. After about 20 minutes or so, the people that came in right in front of us was taken to their seats and then the hostess came to us and told us we were goingto have to wait til they had time to clean tables and it will be at least another 15 mins . There were a dozen plus tables empty and wasn't any reason to make us wait any longer. I told her we were not waiting and she acted happy we weren't. Well Denny's, I am sure Cracker Barrel was glad to get our $50.OO plus. You need to give your employee some training in customer satisfaction. This happen March 17, 2013 about 1pm

Customer Rating

Me and father went to diner on 02/05/2013 in Moses Lake, it was the worse place to eat, food was cold, the service was horrible it took us over 30 min to get served and on top on of that when we did get our food it was cold it was wrong stuff we order .
There was no manager on duty only a cook who was horrible and a waitress who was the only one working with at least 15 tables who did not know what she was doing. there was Other people complaining in the restaurant as well.
When I call to complain the manager NEVER called me back so he does not even care as well.
Spent 30.00 on a horrible dinner, it was not worth it.
I will never go there and never recommend it to anyone

Customer Rating

Early one morning, about three weeks ago I was having breakfast at Denny' located at 11320 North Freeway Houston, Texas 77037. I was sitting at the counter eating breakfast when a young black employee came out from the back kitchen removing his dirty uniform shirt and tossed it on the counter where I was eating.This employee was waiting for his ride home. Please train him, his actions were rude and nasty. Also on 5/1/2013 I had breakfast and find some of your Spanish speaking staff to be very unfriendly . I used to go to this location very often because I live near by and the food and service was great but I find that the Hispanic wait staff is not very friendly. I see that they don't like to greet customers as they walk in. I believe that this is something in their culture that they do not do. I also am Hispanic and I find your Hispanic staff unfriendly.

Customer Rating

I am writing to you from Hamburg, NY the location of your camp rd location. I will start that saying I am in the professional EMS field, I also am a Volunteer Fire Fighter. I am sad to say that along with the police agencies boycotting your restaurant, the EMS field will be added to that after today's incident.

Me and six other on duty EMS Paramedics went to breakfast at the camp rd location. We parked all three ambulances in the parking lot, and all walked into the restaraunt in uniform, (jackets, hats, uniform shirts, radios, and bulletproof vests) we were taken to a large table where we were waited on by Carmella, a very nice waitress.

We ordered our breakfast, and several glasses of OJ. While waiting on breakfast, Carmella brought out all separate checks for me and my other paramedic coworkers. I was extremely thirsty after working a grueling 13hr shift so I drank my OJ rather quickly. We were talking for a bit, waiting for our meal. Eventually it arrived to the table at a Luke warm/cold temperature.

We were less than pleased but ate the food none the less. Before Carmella took off, I asked for another OJ, to which she replied "sure, is this your check? I have to add the second OJ to it". My partners all looked at me in disbelief. Not only was our breakfast mediocre, you are going to ask for the check back to add a $2 glass of OJ onto it?

Now I wasn't as mad at that part as I was the next part. Upon paying for our meals, we were notified that there is no discount for EMS or Fire, the cashier says she only has a Police discount. I am in complete shock... I would like to be contacted via cell phone to speak further about this issue.

Customer Rating

When walking in this morning into the dennys located at 9545 W Flagler st I was prepared to wait for a table as well as for my food but I was not prepared to be skipped while waiting for a table because the gentleman at front serving as the host was calling the wrong name or to be treated as if I was out of line for pointing out that my husband, young child and I were skipped. Nor was I prepared to wait while sitting at the table for over 20 minutes to be acknowledged by a waitress who's walked by our table at least 10 times now or to have to flag down a bus boy just to get a glass of water. I understand that they are busy but at the very least I expected to be acknowledged and told that they would be with me soon. It has now been 30 minutes and throughout the process of my writing this message I have yet to be tended to.

Customer Rating

i went into denny's for brunch in Lynwood, CA by imperial and long beach blvd with my sister and her kids and the wait to even get our drinks was horrible. the restaurant was not even full. the waitress by the name is jocelyn must have been having a bad morning or something because she even started arguing with me about what wanted to get telling i was dumb.

they messed up our order and she was upset at us for sending the food back. we could even hear her in the kitchen talking about us. the restroom was so dirty as well. when i talk to the cashier she dismiss me and when i spoke to the manager the waitress was standing behind the counter talking about us in a horrible way. its not like we did not pay for the food because we did. this was the worst service ever. i will never go back there again!!!

Customer Rating

None of our three orders were received correctly. One order was T-Bone/Shrimp. Her order had no shrimp., and the steak was well done not medium rare. My order was Sr. Shrimp,green beans, mashed potatoes, country gravy and soup. My husband ordered Sr. Country Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Soup. My Husband and I had to switch veggies. Our soups were all luke warm, and my potatoes were cold by the time I got the gravy.

I realize the server was new, but she did have a trainer, and the restaurant was not busy at all for a Friday Night @ 7:30 pm. I know the order
didn't go in the computer correctly as the check had an open item for $2.00 and when I asked what the charge was for they said that was the amount added for the shrimp on the T-Bone Steak Dinner. In other words to whole order went in incorrectly.

Customer Rating

Just heard about your franchisees comments about Obamacare. I've been eating at my local Denny's 3-5 days a week for over a year now, but no more. I didn't even vote for the guy, but that's one of the few things he at least tried to get right -- he just didn't go far enough! Please pass my condolences along to your franchise holder in Houston because I won't be going back again, ever. That's what happens when business tries to throw its weight around in politics in this country -- you alienated HALF your customers. I just hope it gets more coverage on the news so ALL your customers hear about it.

Customer Rating

on 2/12/2013 my grandmother and I came into Denny's located at 110 Bonita RD Chula Vista, CA 91910 . I was served food off of a dirty plate. i noticed it after i had consumed almost a majority of my food. once i noticed it i brought it to the waitress attention. I specifically told her this is how people get food poison. They removed the fee for that item i purchased, but we honestly we do not know if every plate we ate off of was dirty as to the silverware. i noticed dried up green stuff under may pancakes. if i didn't remove my pancakes to another plate i wouldn't of know that i was eating off a dirty plate. I am curious that when the plate was plated did the chef see that the plate was dirty? i felt the whole bill should of been dismissed and we should of got a gift card to eat a free meal at our leisure, at any location we chose. i haven't called the health department yet because i wanted to address this issue with your company first. Thanks , Angela order#617971 table 16 guest 2 server Alejandra D. i do not blame he server as much as i blame the person who plated the plates.

Customer Rating

I was eating breakfast here when i saw the sign underneath the tv with the channels listed. One of them was CMT Country Music Television. So i asked to have the channel turned on. This restraunt had all african american workers who were obviously offended by the country music. A worker came out and said nothing but news and sports on the TV and changed the channel. Needless to say CMT is written on the sign in the upper right hand corner. I spoke to the manager she said im sorry gave me my coffee for free and asked if i wanted the channel changed back i said no im leaving. How ignorant and rude to change the channel? Definately a racial issue if i wanted BET on i bet there would be no problem.

Customer Rating

I ordered a simple grilled cheese sandwich with fries. What I got was two pieces of buttered toast with a slice of cold cheese, straight from the refrigerator, of course, in the middle. The fries were less than half cooked.

All of this was served without silverware and a napkin. Despite asking for them.

And the manager was "awfully busy right now so she can't take your complaint. She also won't get any more of my business.

Customer Rating

We were traveling to Texas from Tennesse, when we stopped at your location in Manville, outside Texarkana. After an hour & a half, we had still not received our order.

Two couples that had arrived after we did received their food. So, with 180 miles to travel my family & I had to leave hungry and disappointed that we wasted our time at this dennys.

We are avid fans and eat at Dennys frequently, but will never be stopping at this location and will be making sure the other military families we know that travel to Texas know not to stop there either.

SFC Randy Willmon