Denny's Customer Service

Contact Denny's Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-733-6697

Need to contact the Denny's? You can call customer service at 1-800-733-6697, this seems to be the best number to contact. No alternate complaint line was found at this time. We could not find a company email address for Denny's, their feedback form is linked below.

You can use the official Contact Us feedback form on their website to leave feedback or comments about your experience at your local restaurant. The company is also quite active on social media it appears. So, if you do not get an adequate response by phone or email you can connect with Denny's through their Twitter account or on the official Facebook page.

Founders Harold Butler and Richard Jezak opened Danny's Donuts in Lakewood, California in 1953. Jezak left in 1956 and Butler changed the concept to a coffee shop open 24 hours every day before later changing the name to Denny's in 1961. Today the chain operates over 1,600 restaurants around the world in over 12 countries including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, and New Zealand.

The chain is known in North America for offering 24 hour dining at cheap prices with sometimes mediocre service. Today the corporate headquarters can be found in Spartanburg, South Carolina. If you would like to mail a letter, the address is 203 East Main Street, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29319.

Upset with Denny's?

File a complaint here!

Reach Denny's Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Denny's corporate office

• 203 East Main Street, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29319

1-800-733-6697

9am-5pm EST, 5 days a week

Top Denny's Complaints

My husband and I were very displeased with the service and food we received at Denny's in McAlester, OK this evening. I feel that it is imperative to let you know why we will not be returning in the future. As soon as we entered the restaurant, we were met with very loud music. When the waitress came to our table, we asked politely if she would mind turning down the volume. She said that she would have to ask the manager since "she has the keys." After about 20 minutes, we asked her if she had mentioned it to the manager. She said that the manager said she turned it down a little. The music volume had not changed and the awful music continued to blare.

The waitress seemed embarrassed, so we didn't say anything else about it. Then we ordered. I ordered a 55+ steak skewer with mashed cheddar potatoes and broccoli. My husband ordered a BYO burger with bacon. The waitress came back and said the steak skewer didn't come with sides. I said that the menu stated that it did, but I said, "Just give me whatever comes with it, not wanting to cause anymore problems for the waitress.

When she brought it out it, was in a skillet with scrambled eggs in top! No skewer at all. Definitely not what I ordered, but I didn't want to have to sit and listen to the music any longer than necessary. I told her that I would just eat it. My husband's burger did not have bacon. Our bill came to $19.21 for a miserable experience. I usually do not complain, but I feel that the corporation should know what kind of manager they have at the McAlester Denny's. We have no complaints concerning our waitress, only the manager and cook.

Comment (0)

Thank you ESPN for exposing the corruption of college athletics. What a joke that the largest schools are making hundreds of millions while fine arts and other programs get shut down.

Comment (0)

Today i finally had it with seeing one of the "cooks" in the Palmdale CA, Denny's Restaurant located by the Antelope Valley Mall completely disrespect and verbally abuse his own Denny's co-workers, specifically the women. Its extremely unacceptable to have that type of treatment and actions going on in the store and to not have any sort of support from the manager and no stoppage to this act is very sad. This isn't the first time I've seen this. I come into this Denny's location about two times a week and i see this act almost "every single" time i go in.

And I'm not the only person that has complained about this poor act. People have notified the managers there of this guys sick actions and treatment, but it seems that management just swipes our opinions and concerns off their shoulders and continue to let this guy be the way he wants to be. I've gone out of my way to hopefully seek help for the Denny's employee's who have been taking this type of treatment, but mainly for the young waitress who I witnessed cry and fall into her emotions because of the way he spoke and rose his voice to this young lady, for a simple mix up that wasn't any of her fault. I asked for this guys name and the only information given to me was that his name is Juan.

I really strongly hope you being corporate can put a stop to this disgusting act and either terminate or physically force this guy "Juan" to fix his act and start giving respect to his co-workers. Either this comes to a stop or there will be further actions and reports to making sure this stops! I will frequently go in to check and ask Denny's members if this guy is still acting the same or if his actions and verbal abuse has come to an end. You will be hearing from me again, so please with the power you guys hold make this end.

Comment (0)

I had an issue with my Ameriprise investment account. The rep was incredibly helpful when I called the phone number, but said the corporate wouldn't allow him to let me withdraw my funds without signing forms to close down my account. Funny, it was so easy to sign up, but when I want to cancel they make me jump through hoops! Maybe I should write a complaint letter to the CEO at 2923 Ameriprise Financial Center. Has anyone else had success doing so?

Comment (0)

My wife and I travel often we were in Wytheville VA July 22nd for an overnight stay. We went into Denny's and had A very nice young man wait on us. Very pleasant you could tell he liked people and enjoyed his job. I enclosed an image of the receipt. So the next morning around 10:00 A.M. we returned for breakfast. We were greeted with the hostess telling us they were short handed could be up to 45 minute wait. We decided we had enough time we would wait.The young lady that waited on us had no personality at all. Not A hi how are you nothing, asked for our drink order and also order at the time. 2 waters no lemon 2 value breakfast both scrambled eggs, 1 bacon,1 sausage.

In the mean time to older waitresses we watched smiles very friendly. So our waitress returned with our food still no smiles nothing,she did come back asked if we needed anything else and left our bill.We go to pay and we got no receipt or i would have attached that one too.So we don't have her name but young shoulder length hair reddish. So the morale of my story if she doesn't like to work with the public or can't handle the pressure maybe she needs a different job.My wife does keep track and she has already made note to not return.

Comment (0)

Very poor service, it took 2 hours to receive our food and the stack of pancakes was missing. Never did get those pancakes and had to get 2 table settings myself and even my own coffee also. Location was Wauwatosa Wisconsin on North Avenue. People that came in after us got served first including a group of 25 people, I just did not get this. Should have got some free meals for this but the manager offered us nothing. My address 3035 Smith Lake Road, West Bend Wisconsin 53090. I will see how Denny's treats me now maybe some free meals? Your decision will affect if I ever eat there again.

Comment (0)

This is definitely NOT a complaint. Our son is active duty US Air Force and my wife and I have gone to visit him and his family in both Fairfax, Virginia and at Virginia Beach as well over the last several years. We are weekly visitors at the Denny's on Harbison Drive in Columbia, SC, and always try to get Beth as our waitress. She's a really top notch waitress, knowledgeable and always smiling; happy and usually very cheerful. We have been long standing Denny's customers (40+ years), and it's people like her that keep us coming back. Happily. Please let her store manager (and John, her previous manager) know that we now not only value her as our "Special" waitress but also as a friend.

When we travel we usually stop when hungry at one of our favorite chains. Most often, it's a Denny's. We're always expecting to get good food at reasonable prices. Service, on the other hand has not always been so great, but those one or two (one in Texas and one in Tennessee) are exceptions.

The primary reason for this message (secondary reason is Beth, above) is to give a compliment to the manager and her staff at the Denny's in Battleborough, NC, at 7136 #4. We stopped there on our first trip to Fairfax and got hooked! The staff is friendly, ready to have a conversation during ordering, very attentive to the customers and we've never had a complaint about anything there. The condition of the restaurant is always "impeccable". Every time we've stopped my wife and I have commented to each other about how clean and neat everything is - almost as if they'd just finished a complete 'Spring cleanup'! We now watch for this particular store when traveling through that area, and are sure to stop.

The last time there, 1 June, we were so impressed with the waitress, the food, and the amount provided that we asked to speak to the manager, who turned out to be a rather smallish woman of oriental lineage. We wanted to compliment the staff but have been unable.

Why have I not sent in this message before? Because we had asked her to give us her name and store number. She wrote it on a piece of register paper - which we lost. Neither of us could remember her name. We have hunted through all our recent receipts, but that all-important paper seems to have vanished. Never-the-less, we still wanted to give her the compliment she and her staff deserve, so we went online and hunted, and on Google-Earth, and checked the Denny's along I-95. When we saw the street-view of the store in Battlesborough we were certain we'd found it.

Please convey to that store manager what I can only say is my highest and fully unreserved compliments to her and her staff. They are great! And...next trip, we WILL be back!

Comment (0)

The food was messed up or slam burger eggs were over cooked the off duty manager was going around and checking on customers with hid pants halfway down with his underwear showing it was un professional a manager should have respect for his or her work place this was at the location on Juan Tabo and Menaul in Albuquerque New Mexico I am also attaching a photo of the manager and he is in a grey t-shirt.

Comment (0)

I have come in to the Denny's the last two nights just to drink water at one of the booths and play on the internet. Now I have been a patron of the establishment for 30 years. And at one time I worked for the company. I have eaten meals here when I have come in to eat but for the last two nights. Both nights I have been drinking water. And have been ignored and when asked for more water or for ice. I even asked the manager cause the wait staff wouldn't get it. At two different times I got up to get it myself. cause no one else would. Even the manager wasn't around to get it.

Tonight I went and got my water cause no one else would. And they told the manager which is fine. But he came out and chewed me out for waiting on myself cause his staff wouldn't. And said "They only make two dollars an hour and they aren't going to go out of their way just to get you water." If I ignored my customers who are patients. If I spoke to my patients the way he did me I would have lost my job. Just because I'm only drinking water doesn't mean I should be ignored and talked to like I'm a nobody. This will be THE LAST time I patronize this business because of the way I was treated. by the staff and manager.

Comment (12)

Came in family of 7. Waited 20 mins till we asked to order drinks. Asked for the manager he sent another server. 1/3 of food was brought out.7min later another 1/3 2 people still no food everyone else is done. Still manage will not come out.worst experience of our life.

Comment (0)

I ate at the El Paso Texas location next to la Quinta. They served an omelette that was inedible so much grease you had to sponge it up with a napkin. Worst service and food I ever had no apologies I will never eat at your restaurant again money I wasted.

Comment (0)

I was having lunch with my wife n son. Our waitres christina was very quick with us. She got our drinks mixed up with the table in front of us. She took forever taking our order as she was more into talking to the person at the counter. We waited ten min before she came back . and asked if we wanted appatizers when i placed our order. Not a very welcoming experience.

Comment (0)

Denny's Restaurant #8692 Manager Annette 02/27/2016 109PM. Order took much too long (two customers came and went before my daughter and I got our Veggie and Hamburger and fries). After receiving my Double Veggie burger I requested Mustard which it was stated to me by my waiter Askia and Manager Annette that there wasn't any Mustard in the whole facility. I stated that I only eat my Hamburger/Veggie Burger with Mustard and I was told by the Manager Annette that there wasn't any and I could try Ketchup but there wasn't any further resolving of the issue or suggestions.

I ate most of my Double Veggie burger but really didn't enjoy it and didn't want to make a scene with my 13 year old daughter with me. The Manager Annette could have sent someone to the store to get a couple of bottles of Mustard or offered me something else or comped me my Double veggie burger or anything but she didn't seem interested. When we were leaving the Waiter stated "See you later" (we go there frequently) and I replied "No you won't" and he replied "You'll be back". Unacceptable. I also filled out the Denny's comment form online a week later but have not heard anything back.

Comment (0)

Went to Denny's in Roswell New Mexico on North Main Street, finally got order taken, took over 40 minutes to get our COLD FOOD and burnt toast, wait staff had manager come to table, she replaced our meal with one that somewhat better. Please take a look at the toast we were served....unbelievable that anyone would think someone would want a cold meal.

Do not think we will be back to this Denny's. There was a table of 7 that came in after we did and they got up and left after waiting about 50 minutes and still had not received their meal. The manager had a very heated argument with these customers which was very unprofessional. Sad situation you have at this store..I have attached a picture of the toast for your viewing pleasure.

Comment (1)

We arrived at around 12:30 and had 3 people look in our direction but no one came to seat us for almost another 10 minutes. Once we were shown our table, the server got out drinks but it was another 15 minutes before we were able to order our appetizers. After that my wife's tea needed a refill and she had to remind the server after waiting for almost 10 minutes. Instead of bringing extra plates for our appetizers, we had to share the plates that they came on. We had to flag the server down to order our entrees, remind him to bring napkins, and then flag him done for to go boxes.

The other servers didn't seem interested in helping anyone other than the one or two tables they had. There were employees who should have been working but were socializing and being very loud. Although the food was pretty decent, the restaurant and employees were very lacking. Not an enjoyable experience.

Comment (0)

On 01/30/2016 Restaurant # 9244 in Apopka, Florida we ate dinner. We had a flyer from the newspaper advertising your Anniversary. On the flyer it stated " Join us for an all day celebration, Saturday 30th from 9am-8pm for great food and prizes all day. 25 free everyday value slams at 9am. After Work we headed over to see if we could win a prize and enjoy a nice dinner. We ate as you can see. We asked our waitress what type of prizes they were giving out.

She stated they weren't giving anything out. I showed her the flyer & asked her for the manager. She returned and stated he was busy and informed us, He gave out 25 Free Everyday Value Slams at 9am and that was it. There were no other prizes and we should have been here at 9am. Later the manager went to the table next to us and gave them a $7.50 discount. Either the manager is a liar or it's false advertising. He gave out only the 9am prizes. No Prizes all Day as Advertised.

I am not able to download my receipt, 1/30/16 order # 444385 Server Breana H total $23.91 (left cash tip) paid with my American Express. We went to help celebrate, but there was no Celebration! Tricked & lied to. Never again.

Comment (0)

On sunday 1/24/2016 at store 8106, I had the worst service ever. First the waitress took our order wrong, then told me thats what I ordered. Before I got my food she brought the check that had the wrong order on it, she didn't even correct the check. My vegetables were cold, my fish not done, my grandsons food had mushrooms, which I said no mushrooms. I was then asked if I wanted a different fish, I said yes but was not informed that it was grilled and not fried. I motioned to the Manager Art Griffin about my concerns and he acted unconcerned, saying that's what I ordered.

Did not try to correct the problem at all, I declined the food and he walked away. So disappointed that I had not eaten decided to just leave. Art took the fish off my checks but charged me for the incorrect order. At the register he still continued to argue with me about what he said I ordered. He claimed that he heard me, but was not where around. Never will I return to that Denny's 8106. This was the first time I ever had a bad experience there. But the worse, is that I called in my complaint 1/24/16 @ approx. 12:27 pm and have not heard from anyone. Please retrieve the call and listen how upset I was.

Comment (0)

Well my girlfriend went to the Denny's on rockville road and they didn't have fries. So I told her to get me mash potatoes and they gave her the box to go. And then she came home, I opened the box to find my food uncovered and touching the box that is unheathy. A lot of people touch these boxes! We spent 27 dollar son food. I like dennys but probably be last time I go. This was bad customer service from Denyy's.

Comment (0)

I also did the survey and explained this Denny's complaint. I was traveling and stopped into Denny's Pico Rivera for a cup of coffee and to use the restroom. I stopped by the cashier first to order a coffee to go, then proceeded to the back restroom when I slipped in a pool of water, fell backwards and hit my head on the ceramic floor so hard, my earpiece went flying. The patrons gasped and there was an employee in the very back by the restrooms who yelled at me and pointed to a "slippery when wet" sign placed by the front entrance wall/vending machines. The employee did not cordon off the area he was mopping and literally mopping right next to the patrons who were eating their breakfast...disgusting. The place smelled like mop water and now I did too.

I sat there for a moment until I could help myself up. I was never offered assistance by an employee. I then went to the restroom, dazed and wet from head to toe from the pool of water. When I went to get my coffee, I complained to the cashier who was having a jovial conversation with a coworker. When I complained, she said that she was unaware I had fallen (even though I was in the restroom for several minutes, trying to clean myself off, the mopping guy told no one). She did ask if I was OK and I said I think so. I was dazed. Then she charged me for the cup of coffee and sent me on my way. Guaranteed, if I was not dazed, there is NO WAY I would have paid for that cup of coffee and would have been much more vocal about the incident and insistent that proper protocol were followed.

If I wasn't dazed and did not have my dogs in the car, I would have photographed the location of the "slippery" sign which was not in plain sight, gotten names of both the patrons and employees and insisted a manager be called and a report written up. I was driving to Orange County and had to pull off the freeway 2 times because my vision was blurred, I am guessing a light concussion. This was yesterday, I am still sore today, but no more blurry vision. I'm sure I'll be fine eventually. An incident report was never completed, a manager was not called, I was yelled at AND charged for my cup of coffee (receipt attached). OMG , These employees need to be trained on safety, courtesy and protocol.

Comment (7)

This is the second time I have sent this complaint in. Sunday November 22, 2015 I went to Dennys on Boston Road in Springfield, Mass, At first we could not get a waiter to take our order. Finally after a 15 wait, we ordered our food at 12:30 pm. We did not get this food until after 2:00 pm. Now we did not order anything fancy, just eggs and pancakes. When we got up to leave, our food finally came. The waiter did give us the food for free. However, that is not the point. If you want this restaurant to make a go of it, some changes have to be made. By the way three other couples and familes, got up and left as well. Back to IHOP.

Comment (3)

I have been going Denny's for a very long time, about 20 years. I am a Vietnam veteran and also volunteer at the Lakewood Washington hospital. The past few months I have notice the food getting very bad, eggs not cooked very good. I found out from the waitress when the cook don't show up the cook will cook and has a hard time doing it. I went in on the 21st of November for breakfast and order eggs over medium and got eggs not cooked whites. They took them back and put them on the grill and over cooked them. The hash browns were cold and so was the toast all I eat was the bacon. I paid full price for something I didn't eat. There is a lot of military that go their. If you cant fix this problem I am going to let our military know about this restaurant. The address is100 street SW Lakewood wash. Also the manager and Denny's corporate offices seems not to care. I like Denny's please help!

Comment (0)

We ordered a ham and cheese omelet and 2 eggs over easy with sausage, hash browns, biscuit and gravy. Also ordered 2 cups of coffee. When the order came we got the 2 eggs, biscuit with no gravy, no hash browns and brought pancakes to us which were not ordered. They insisted we had ordered them, then the waitress said she placed the order wrong but never brought the hash browns or took them off the bill, then on the omelet my wife never got her toast or got any taken off the bill. We got a refill on coffee and paid dearly for it. In the meantime here come a waiter with an order of spaghetti which he thought we ordered. It seems like there is no organization in this place and took 30 minutes to get out half way order. Rest assured we will not go back to this place. For these few things we got to eat our bill was $21.00. We are Senior citizens and my wife ordered from the Sr menu. Pretty darn expensive for a half way meal.

Comment (0)

I love Dennys, but there are no restaurants near my home in Wrentham, MA. We decided to stop at the Nashua, NH Dennys when I spotted it coming home from vacation on 11-19-15. I was so happy to finally be able to get a Dennys breakfast. The food was fine, but the facility was old, dingy, and obviously needed a complete redo. The bathroom was somewhat clean, but also needed updating. The waitress brought our check which I decided to pay with a credit card. To my dismay I was required to put the tip (gratuity) on the check before she took it up to the desk for cash out. This is the first time I ever heard of a policy that requires the patron to give a tip on paper for the waitress to view before cashing out. Please note the waitress did a nice job and I gave her a 20% tip, but I was very annoyed by this policy. It coerces a patron into possibly giving more $ than the server deserves. Why make a patron feel uncomfortable paying the check?

Comment (0)

We just came home from dinner at our local Denny's and I must say, it was not pleasurable. They had the O.S.U. vs M.S.U. football game on the tv's. There was a young man (worker) no sure what his function was other than to cheer loudly when M.S.U. scored or something happened in their favor. I even made a semi loud remark that I wish I had a job like that! Another set of customers were also displeased with his cheering and actions, that they asked him, how can you be from Ohio and cheer for M.S.U.? He replied "ALL O.S.U. fans are nothing but rednecks". It's nice to know that that Denny's thinks their O.S.U. customers are ALL rednecks. This guy should NOT have a job around the public, I'm not even sure how he was still employed after making a remark like that and not performing his job (unless he is the cheer team for Denny's). On another note, our waitress was not so good, I ordered a salad and country fried steak meal, she brought everything out all at once.

I voiced my displeasure with that and she didn't seem to care and walked away. Upon leaving, she ended up cashing me out, which I thought was not allowed? She asked me if I wanted to add a tip, which I did, but I also let her hear my complaint that a salad SHOULD ALWAYS be brought out WELL BEFORE the main meal! This is now the 2nd bad encounter with this Denny's. I have been to this Denny's during the day time and it is a difference between night and day with the help. The person I was talking about during and after the football game was a dark skinned guy wearing a M.S.U. baseball hat backwards. Every time the manager/owner Sigh? came out, this employee put on a show like he was doing something. I used to frequent this Denny's 3 - 5 times a week for business, NEVER AGAIN!

If I were to ever bring someone for business in there and they would have heard that, you would have been faced with legal action. Have a CLUE! You don't call O.S.U. fans ALL REDNECKS! ALSO it is quite obvious that the majority of the waitresses have had no training or they just don't care! I would go with the later one for sure.

Comment (0)

Hello. I had time to think about your, restaurant and what's really going on. This is the real math. I already filed a complaint, and now I think I know why your night manager, at your Lancaster location freaked out on,18,Nov. 2015 .For starters, you had only three people working the shift that night. The manager (Daniel) One cook, and one server. When my wife ordered her free birthday breakfast, along with my paid dinner, she showed her drivers license to the server who was to busy to show it to the manager who wanted to control the cash register. So ,by mistake the manager charged the breakfast also and insisted it was right even after the server explained to the manager our circumstance.

The manager was irate at the server for not showing him the drivers license and the details of our visit . Your manager did not want to be held accountable for the inconvenience so he said that it is standard rules of the restaurant to check multiple times with documentation ,in order to cover for the server who was not allowed to work the register for security purposes. The manager did not want to be questioned about doing the bill twice, and that,s when he got rude and lied about restaurant policy. He was trying to compensate, for the lack of communication and trust of his employee, and the shortage of staff. Now that I understand that your proud manager was simply, incompetent, and panicked, and did not want to appear that way. I'm O.K. with all this ,but please note ,that your night manager, was successful in making upper management look really poorly managed and novice and in disarray.

I sincerely hope everything works out for all of you who have to wear this reputation on there shirt.

Comment (0)

I got a coupon for 20% or 5.00 off and the cashier didn't know what the 20% of my ticket was. Two days later I called in to order chicken noodle soup and told the lady to make sure that she gives me plenty lemon and I didn't get a single slice, of course I didn't notice till I got home. Never shopping at Denny's again.

Comment (0)

First the cockroach in the salad, the plates brought to the table had crusted chocolate on the two that were stuck together. Brought this to the managers attention and he said sorry. Since this is more serious than just a sorry all ten of us have contacted the health dept. The denny's on lake st in aurora.

Comment (0)

I found myself at a Denny's located off of Broadway & I-30 in Garland, TX and was disturbed by their service! The restaurant was damn near empty when my family and I was seated right away. It was really eerie seeing 2 families sitting alone eating quietly whereas a influx of tables had dirty dishes waiting to be picked up. The televisions had breaking news regarding Paris, France. The General Manager was seating anybody who walked through. I believe they had a shortage of staff working on November 13, 2015. The general manager gave us our drinks right away, took our order, and brought us our food within 20 minutes. He even made us laugh! What caught me off guard and disturbed me was how he wouldn't ask my wife if anything was the matter or if she needed anything. My wife noticed her burger buns were soggy as hell and couldn't ask for any clean silverware because he would quickly walk away after asking if I needed anything only. I am not pleased with the service whatsoever. The cook is nasty. The tables and seats were sticky as hell!

Comment (0)

Dangerous parking lot with serious accessibility violations. There is one accessible parking place--that's what they call it, anyway. The striped access aisle for unloading the wheel chair is on a ridiculous slope because the parking lot is in such awful shape! This place is a lawsuit waiting to happen. My husband's power chair nearly went off when he had to load back after supper at such a slant he almost spun off backwards/sideways into another parked car. Rest rooms are totally inaccessible! This is an insult to the civil rights of millions of people who have worked so hard to eliminate such nonsense. Sure it will be expensive to remedy, but the law insists it be done. Food and service were great. A fine place for the able-bodied. ADA says that's not good enough, though, and it shouldn't be. I'm calling corporate office this morning--as if that will do any good. Will also file a complaint with the City on this very serious violations of codes.

Comment (0)

We stopped at Denny's in Shelbyville, Indiana at 3:45 in the afternoon. There were only 3 tables of customers when we went in. We were seated and the server that seated us said our server Julie would be with us soon. The manager, stood talking to a couple lady patrons an isle over for awhile in a personal conversation. We were given our coffee but waited 15 minutes then a lady that was running the cashier area, came over and said that our server would be with us. We waited another 10 min. and the server, Julie never came and the cashier took our order. Our food arrived 15 min. later. I got the biscuits and gravy and hashbrowns and my husband got the lumberjack. It was lukewarm. We got a refill of coffee after another 10 min.

The cashier said the server had an emergency but would be back in 10 min. How can you time when you return from an emergency? The imaginery server, Julie never appeared until we were done and brought our bill and asked if we wanted dessert. There never was more than 3 tables of customers the entire time-horrible service. We have been to several Dennys but never had such poor service, and for the manager to not even watch that customers were sitting for long periods of time without service. I'd hate to see what it would be like if they had been busy. This was on Thursday, Nov.5,2015.

Comment (0)

You lost a weekly customer at the I 75/ midway in north Dallas, Texas location this morning. I gave, in writing, my complaint to the manager coming on this morning. I was not charged for the meal. That is not the point. I came in for the pumpkin pancakes. I got regular. I questioned the waiter, who questioned the cook by asking the cook "those were pumpkin pancakes huh?" And the cook said yes. I showed the waiter they were not. I took a picture of the pancakes. They were good REGULAR pancakes. Not what I ordered. I had already asked for hot coffee. He had given me very cool, old coffee.It was 5am this morning and had told me it was not old. Your services certainly would not meet many people's expectations. I can not recommend this restaurant to my friends again.

Comment (0)

We visited your restaurant on 10/30/15 at 6:50 pm. We were seated in a booth that was broken; the seat sunk down to low to sit at table. We requested and was moved to another booth. We advised the Hostess we wanted coffee. A few minutes later our waitress bought out coffee and we ordered our food. We were unable to drink the coffee because of it being so cold. I tried to flag her down as she walked near us and was ignored. She looked directly at both of us waving for her and ignored us. After over 10 minutes, the Hostess walked past us and I asked him for some hot coffee. He advised he would have some bought out. Another 10 minutes passes, nothing. Our food comes to the table and we ask the waitress for some coffee. She was surprised that it hadn't been bought to us before our food. After a few minutes she bought us coffee. It was terrible, so strong it could have walked out with us. The food was terrible. I couldn't eat my eggs because they were so runny that the egg white was uncooked.

Pancakes were ok, just rest of the Lumberjack Slam that we both got was terrible. Bacon was limp and greasy and so thin you could see through it. I paid $24.00 for food that we couldn't eat and needless to say I did not leave a tip for the waitress as she never came back to the table to see if everything was ok or if we needed more coffee, etc. Worst meal and service ever. My order number is 450092 on 10/30/15 at 6:50 pm Server Dorothy G. Table 64 at Denny's #2315. I would like to have my money returned. When I paid the cashier, he asked how it was and I told him and asked how I could file a complaint. He said he didn't exactly know, just gave me his manager's card with the name Alice Phillips. We are regular customers at the Denny's in Richmond on Broad Street and have never experienced bad food or service there. Your Carmel Church location really needs help!

Comment (0)

My friend and I went to Denny's in Janesville Wi, 10/31/15, Were told there cooks walked out and that there was a 2 hour wait. We decided to stay figuring there was only 2 of us and it shouldn't take that long. We placed an order for an Appetizer, needless to say we got our food about an hour later and no appetizer. Upon sitting there, there was a group of people whom worked there but had been at the bar prior to complaining and being really loud and saying they were not going to pay. The manager Megan came over and apologized several times. We told her not to be sorry as it was not her fault. She offered to give us a discount and we said no, She had several people walking out and not paying there bills and we felt bad for her. I offered to go back and help cook as my mother owns a Restaurant, that's how bad I felt. This place needs a lot of work and a little better management. I feel they were very unprofessional.

Comment (0)

I'm just writing a letter as a concerned customer. I normally visit your store three times a week and in every visit there, I witness the horrible leadership and management of one the managers there, Mrs.Fatima. Fatima is very disrespectful and rude to her employees and sometimes guest. On one of my last visits she made a server Mrs.Rosie cry, she yelled at her in front of the house while she was serving her guest with trays in her hands and all because Mrs.Fatima called for her in a harsh ton to come over, Rosie replied to give a second that she was attending her guest.

When she finally finished with her guest she went to Fatima and I heard Mrs. Fatima say to Rosie that "when I call you, you come immediately to me and look me in the eyes as I'm talking to you" that's when Rosie started to cry and I thought that I was unprofessional and should of been approached differently. I believe the proper procedure would of been to go the back of the restaurant or office to discuss the issue. I think she needs to have upper management have a word with her or have a manger on staff that treats their fellow coworkers with respect. I don't know what she is doing to get all this special treatment but it's not fair, also all this happens when she manages alone and no other managers around, I have notice she acts differently when upper management is around. Denny's store on 3850 SW 137th Ave in Miami Florida.

Comment (0)

They did not want to take a valid coupon since Halloween was a holiday! We said it was not a holiday. Finally they accepted the coupon but then delayed our orders so they came cold. My salmon was overcooked and dry. My wife's chicken cheesesteak was good. We have eaten at Denny's many times since it is close by and always open. It has left us disgusted so we will drive a couple miles further and go to the Cracker Barrel on Daniels east of US 75.

Comment (1)

We had dinner tonight at the Seal Beach location. When we were leaving two young males entered the restaurant with a large dog & were taken to a booth in the back where the dog was allowed to sit up on the booth seat. My husband commented to the Manager on duty who was at the cash register as to whether dogs were always allowed even if they did not have a "Companion" vest. She went back to check it out but the dog was allowed to stay & sit up on the booth seat facing the table like the 2 adults. I wish I had gone back and taken a picture but I didn't want to cause a scene. We frequent this Denny's which is across the street from Leisure World retirement community where we live. It seems that lately every time we go eat dinner time the food is not good and the service is questionable. There used to be two (2) good and personable Managers but lately it's questionable.

Comment (0)

I ordered one (1) scrambled egg & one (1) pancake, expecting to pay $2.00. The menu said for $2.00, I could get two (2) pancakes for $2.00. When I got my check, I was charged $1..49 for the pancake and $1.69 for the egg. Thus, $3.18 total. The coffee was $2.09. I summoned the manager who told me that's Denny's policy when an egg and a pancake are ordered ala carte. I submit that Denny's 'policy' above is the opposite of Customer Friendly. For the foreseeable future, I'll have breakfast at IHOP and other local eateries.

Comment (0)

First I just need to say I worked for Denny's brand for 10 year. Started as a graveyard server and finished as a manager. That's why I feel you should be aware of what is happening at your Salinad North Main store.

My husband and myself have been in there 3 separate times and service was unacceptable every time. We went in today to have the delicious Cobb salad and again service was unacceptable which was embarrassing because I love Denny's brand. Our server seemed lost and unfriendly. We watched 2 other tables get up and leave as well as we did for I was on a time restraint to eat before I had to get ready for work. The manager was seated at a table doing paperwork and unaware of her servers issues.

After 40 minutes, she came to our table asked what we wanted to drink and we told her we were also ready to order. I proceeded to give her my order of the Cobb salad with fried chicken. Her response was "you mean the prime rib salad." I said ok but with fried chicken and ranch. She then asked me what dressing I wanted for my salad. ???? Again I repeated ranch.

My husband ordered the CFS with briskest and gravy. She then told him something about a two for six that made no sense So he replied I don't care if you charge me extra but instead of bread I want brisket with gravy. We waited til 10 minutes after 2pm and our beverages still had not arrived. I usually don't complain and I apologize for the book but WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! As still a restaurant manager, it is just unacceptable.

Comment (0)

On my way to your restaurant for breakfast this morning, approximaly 9:15am, a car drove reckless around my vehicle. My girlfriend and I reached your restaurant and as we proceeded to enter the restaurant, the car which drove reckless around my vehicle approached me in your parking lot. Words were exchanged and then the individual left.

Entering your restaurant I asked the person who was at the front who was the employee who just entered in, they said they could not reveal that information. So I proceeded to tell them why, she was grinning when I was talking. Then I asked for the Manger "Ray" is his name and I told him what just had happen in the parking lot. He said there was nothing he could do. I said the employee must have been late and that is why the person might have been driving reckless and approached me in your lot.

Not knowing the greeter was the one who had just gotten out of that vehicle. I unknowingly divulge all the information to that individual. Once the manger appeared I told him what just had happened, he goes back in the rear of the restaurant and comes back and tells me and my guest that we had to leave. I did call the police and was told because I did not get the license plate, their was nothing they could do.

Easily resolved by them talking to your employee and finding out who dropped them off. I did nothing wrong, but told a manger what happen in your lot with the individual who was being dropped off by the driver of that vehicle. But what gets me is how someone who just got out of a truck was at the front desk and the manger " Ray " said "she was not late" all the while she and several co-workers were in the back room laughing about the situation which had occurred.

The employee was not at fault it was the individual who was driving, but for the manger to tell a customer they had to leave for no reason is outrageous to me. But for the employee to make light of what just had happen in the parking lot, now that's another story.

Comment (0)

On or about 440 am on Saturday 9 May I walked into your facility to make an order of Grits to go like I always do at this location. The waitress immediately told me that they do not serve grits before 6 am which is incorrect as I order grits to go all the time at this facility between the hours of 4 am to 6 am. The waitress was profiling me the minute I walked in to your facility. I called your GM the same evening and informed him of what happened and he was very nice and said he would let her know that this is not correct. He stated to me that the longest it would take to make grits is 20 minutes which I would have waited and that she was incorrect. Your waitress should not profile customers as they walk in to your facility as this is not legal and against the law. She must serve all customers they same and not worry about there color or creed. I am a loyalty dennys customer for over 40 years and this was a slap in the face. You should counsel this employee on ethics.

Comment (0)

We went to eat yesterday and haven't been to Denny's in a long time. The service wasn't good. We were there for over an hour. Took a while to get our food, waitress came maybe 3 times the whole time.

The food was horrible! Mozzarella sticks are what I buy in the freezer section. Pizza for my son was cold and a frozen pizza. Eggs were overcooked. They had no pepperoni for my son's pizza. The quesadillas were dry with no salsa or sauce. It was $36 and I can pay less for the frozen food I got.

It was not a good experience and NOT worth $36. The waitress who barely came over was nice but came only $ times, so she only got a $3 tip, which I'm not sure she should have even gotten considering she barely came. My son tried the queso and his mouth was on fire. His drink was gone. It took 10 min for her to even be on the floor to ask for a water, in the meantime, his mouth was on fire.

Not going back! Ever!!!

Comment (0)

We Love eating at Denny's. We are visiting our children and their family and decided we were going out for lunch. We decided Denny's so we went in and ordered. Two Sirloin Steaks, Green beans, you do not serve green beans, ok, corn ugh it was so sweet not good. Bread was so hard you could not eat it. Mashed potatoes they came two scoops like ice cream NO Butter---NO Gravy so nasty Not HOT Coffee Luke warm.

My granddaughter ordered a chocolate shake. It was so bad she got choked on it and her food was so bad it crumbled in her plate. I asked for a Pattie Melt none but build your own burger. So I asked for Rye Bread, yes they had that Hamburger on it grilled with cheese and grilled onions. The bread had been toasted and hard tore it off ate the burger. We are so up set with this meal. $51.00 SAD But we paid it and will not go back .

Comment (0)

My family and I have been loving breakfast at Denny"s forever. But we have been visiting this location in SANTAN VALLEY AZ —and is been always the same— very slow moving service as if workers do not know what are they doing working at a restaurant. The manager shows very low respect for the complaints of the people.

Me and my family were in that specific location today May 3, 2015, and they served coffee barely warm; after a long wait of 1 hour and 15 minutes, we were short on silverware and table mats. Among others things that I noticed was that the server sneezed over the tray she was carrying with beverages for other party, two ladies close to us left the place after a short talk to the manager, because after a long wait they were served something they did not ordered.

We noticed that other people left unhappy but do not know why; by the way, we were the third party leaving the restaurant with no good comments about this place! I hope DENNY'S take care of comments and call attention on their franchises.

By the way we still love going to Denny's and we like your food, but we are not going back to this particular location in SANTAN VALLEY AZ.

Comment (0)

In Harlingen, Texas, we have a Denny's on Frontage road. We had a waiter named Estella. She was very rude and occasionally rolled her eyes when we were ordering. She paid little attention to our order and did not respond to our questions. The food was delicious but the service was no good.

Comment (2)

On May 1 at approximately 2:10 p.m. I placed a call to the store located 12090 E. 40th St in Denver CO. The order was never made. After I was asked if this would be a to-go order, I was immediately placed on hold that lasted for 3 mins & 31 secs. I hung up & called again only to be told by a male employee this time that he was cashing out a customer. It would seem to me that some sort of corporate policy should be in place to handle 2 issues @ once. So that no customer is left wanting.

Well this hold lasted over 10 mins. I actually drove from work to the store still on hold. Upon entry nothing changed. I stood @ the hostess stand unnoticed as 1 employee had a breakdown with a customer about her personal life to the point that the customer had to console her & promise to pray for her.

After over 2 mins of standing the male server with whom I spoke earlier( he was the only male) approached & asked if he could help me. I informed him that I was the individual that he had on hold for 10 mins. His response, "You've been on hold for 10 mins?" Yes & showed him my phone. @ this point I want nothing from this place because I'm not certain if my steak can reach me w/o hitting the floor. Expressed my displeasure & left.

Called back, same male answers. Asked for the management & am informed that there is no manager on duty. She's gone for 20 mins. It's disgraceful that a call in cost you my business. I WILL NOT return.

Comment (0)

We (My grandson and I) were not given silverware and napkins before, or during, our food being served. I had to ask twice. the first time I was told by our waiter, "Oh. Just a minute." I waited a few minutes and had to ask again, this time I asked the manager - who actually seemed like he was being inconvenienced by being asked to help. He did give us silverware but by then our food was getting cold. The restaurant was not busy, but we did not want to risk sending it back to be reheated, much less redone, as the service and the attitudes already were so poor.

Then, when I was paying, I asked for the AARP discount and was told I could not have it because I did not have my membership card with me nor did I know my membership number! The manager acted like I was lying about being an AARP member. After the poor service we received I felt it was the least he could have done! We were very angry that we were treated so poorly. We will not return to that location again.

The manager gave me a receipt with different people's name on it so I cannot tell you his name but he was the manager on duty at Store # 7260, 11511 West Airport, Meadows Place, TX 77477, tel 281-494-2577. This was Saturday, 4-25, 2015 about 10:00 pm.

Comment (0)

The cashier only discounted our receipt for my AARP discount but didn't explain I could use only one discount. It was my wife's birthday and when paying my bill I showed the cashier my wife's ID. I then seen my bill that she only used my AARP discount. She did not let me decide which discount option was better for me or which one I decided to use. She should of mentioned that before she processed the discount for me. There was no sign displaying that I could use just one. I took my wife for her birthday thinking she was going to get her meal free. This was on Friday April 24, 2015 @ Denny's 6977 in City of Industry.

Comment (0)

I know someone who was working for the PAGE AZ Dennys, and he was there for five years. the times ive been there dining, I noticed he was always busy, either dish-washing, sitting customers when the hostess or waitresses were busy, cleaning off tables, taking out garbage. Always busy. he was constantly being called in when someone else didn't show, even on his days off. at times they scheduled him for 4 pm to 11 PM and then wanted him back in at 6 AM the following morning. He was always trying to help. Then one day he wasn't there. He went in to talk to the GM, and she wouldn't even listen to his side of the problem, AFTER FIVE YEARS and hardly any raise and no appreciation for all his hard work.

I remember going there on valentines day, and seen a worker/COOK, walk off the job, but instead of firing him they just gave him the day off. and he hadn't been working there long. I went in and was told at first there was a 45 minute wait, and then few minutes later was told it would be an hour wait. so I left. they go through help like crazy . makes one wonder. but when they get someone who has gave it their all for five years, and let them go... makes me wonder also about who's in charge. their service sucks, and most times so does the food.

Comment (0)

Our waitress asked us what we would like to drink. She brought our drinks then gave us a few minutes to decide what we wanted to order. That is usual when we go out to eat. When she came back took our order and said it would be a little bit of a wait. This was a little unusual so I went up and asked her how long, and she said about 40 minutes. I said WHAT???? We can't wait that long! So we ended up paying $10.54 for 4 drinks that we didn't even finish as we were that mad. I told our waitress she could have told us that BEFORE we ordered our drinks! This was Therthe Herkimer, NY location.

Comment (0)

The dennys on south harbor across from disneyland is the worst I've ever experienced. slow service. Cold coffee. And defective jam at the table...old and gloppy. Bacon was stale. No refills offered. And not that many seats filled. The cheese was congealed on my grandsons mac and cheese. You would expect the best service given the location. The worst.

Comment (3)

Browse reviews of other Restaurants

Have feedback for Denny's?